PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Nursery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45

SpirtTheRat0w0
November 7th, 2022, 07:29 AM
LilacBreeze came into the nursery, hoping that she could play with the kits, her warrior chores were done and she was very good with kits. While playing with a kit for a while she noticed a queen, a queen with a swollen belly.. "Congrats on those kits there, I thought while I was here I might speak with one of the queens, I am LilacBreeze." The British Shorthair said with a mew, trying to calm her voice.
Red'fur

sock
November 7th, 2022, 07:32 AM
"Yup!" She laughed with delight, glad and cheery. " Do you want to play a different game? " She asked curiously. "How about... I don't know...... Leader? You could be MudStar!" She giggled and played down hoping she could get him to calm down a little, she put her paw off him after she asked those questions.
Mudkit got into a playing position, his rump held high. "Well, me and my friends used to play a game where some cats were warriors, one was the leader, and the others were foxes! And then we fought each other! Can we play that!?" He asked excitedly.

SpirtTheRat0w0
November 7th, 2022, 07:36 AM
"Sure! Whatever you want to play little one!" She said with a smile, she also got into a play position ready to play as her tail was swishing back and forth. "You're the leader im guessing, MudStar?" She kid around.
FredTheFrog

Red'fur
November 7th, 2022, 08:57 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She looked up at Lilacbreeze's voice. *
" T-thank you Lilacbreeze. "

Spotty
November 7th, 2022, 09:12 AM
Noticing that Crowkit sat alone again, Slumberpaw tried to approach her and talk a little, but the large black kit seemed less than eager to interact.

sock
November 7th, 2022, 11:06 AM
"Sure! Whatever you want to play little one!" She said with a smile, she also got into a play position ready to play as her tail was swishing back and forth. "You're the leader im guessing, MudStar?" She kid around.
FredTheFrog
Mudkit lashed his tail. "No! Im always a fox! Mudfox!" He purred.

Fernwillow
November 8th, 2022, 08:39 AM
The new queen went into the den, hoping to find an open bed for her to rest in after the patrols she’d been in all morning.

(Open! Rainfern needs friends!)

SpirtTheRat0w0
November 9th, 2022, 09:54 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She looked up at Lilacbreeze's voice. *
" T-thank you Lilacbreeze. "

"You're welcome!" She said nervously now seeing the queen."I really love playing with kits! No need to thank me! " She did a awkward smile, this is because of her lack of socialization she got as she was growing up. "Okay 'MudStar', are you ready? She asked the kit playfully.

FredTheFrog

sock
November 9th, 2022, 09:57 AM
"You're welcome!" She said nervously now seeing the queen."I really love playing with kits! No need to thank me! " She did a awkward smile, this is because of her lack of socialization she got as she was growing up. "Okay 'MudStar', are you ready? She asked the kit playfully.

FredTheFrog
Mudkit flicked his ear and sat down. "I said im a fox! Mudfox!" He hissed in an annoyed tone. "Are you deaf?" He was quick to anger these days with all his friends being apprentices.

SpirtTheRat0w0
November 9th, 2022, 10:02 AM
"Okay you can be a fox." She said with a half grin because of the explosive nature of the kit. "Also please be quiet, the queens are trying to sleep.." she said in a calm voice hoping to calm him down. "Than I will be LilacStar!" She said while her tailwas curled around her, for she was sitting. FredTheFrog Red'fur

sock
November 9th, 2022, 10:04 AM
"Okay you can be a fox." She said with a half grin because of the explosive nature of the kit. "Also please be quiet, the queens are trying to sleep.." she said in a calm voice hoping to calm him down. "Than I will be LilacStar!" She said while her tailwas curled around her, for she was sitting. FredTheFrog Red'fur
Mudkit rolled his eyes. "Well, now i don't wanna play anymore!" He snapped.

Red'fur
November 9th, 2022, 10:04 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She laid her head down and closed her eyes. She watched as the two played. *
__________________________________________________ _______________
FredTheFrog SpirtTheRat0w0

SpirtTheRat0w0
November 9th, 2022, 10:13 AM
Mudkit rolled his eyes. "Well, now i don't wanna play anymore!" He snapped.

"Well okay.." She really didn't like the way MudKit was just attacking her for no reason. "What's the reason behind this, what is the reason behind this explosiveness?" She asked him in a serious tone, hoping to find the reason behind this.
Red'fur

sock
November 9th, 2022, 10:16 AM
"Well okay.." She really didn't like the way MudKit was just attacking her for no reason. "What's the reason behind this, what is the reason behind this explosiveness?" She asked him in a serious tone, hoping to find the reason behind this.
Red'fur
Mudkit groaned, and stood up. "Leave me alone!" He growled, turning around to stalk back to his nest.

SpirtTheRat0w0
November 9th, 2022, 10:25 AM
Mudkit groaned, and stood up. "Leave me alone!" He growled, turning around to stalk back to his nest.

LilacBreeze walked over to his mother, hoping she had a explanation.(( Talking to MossFall )) "Hello,I think I need your help getting to the bottom of something.." She said in a serious but soft tone. "Why is MudKit so distressed?" She asked the she-cat, trying to find the source. She wasn't gonna let anyone down.

Red'fur

Red'fur
November 9th, 2022, 10:27 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She tilted her head. *
" I would have no idea. I just moved in here. I don't really know anyone other than Rainglow and Emberthorn. "
__________________________________________________ ______________________
SpirtTheRat0w0

SpirtTheRat0w0
November 9th, 2022, 10:32 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She tilted her head. *
" I would have no idea. I just moved in here. I don't really know anyone other than Rainglow and Emberthorn. "
SpirtTheRat0w0

"Welp, I guess it was worth a shot!" She said in a calm and joking around voice. She was about to leave but something stopped her from leaving the nursery.

FredTheFrog

Warriors.fan
November 9th, 2022, 05:22 PM
Honeykit was tired of trying to sleep. She got up and stretched, looking around the den. She wondered if she could sneak out. It was so boring in this den. So, she crept out, hoping her mom wouldn't notice. She didn't. Good. Her mom was to overprotective.

Estelle
November 9th, 2022, 06:45 PM
Elkkit was hidding in a corner behind his nest, sulking and being angry because some kits made fun of him and his size again. The idiots.

[ Closed ]

Gay'Fluff
November 10th, 2022, 12:13 PM
Swiftkit watched the cats in the nursery. Although they didnt feel quite like playing. So instead, he streched his paws out in front of her and took a little nap.

-Activity post-

occultation
November 12th, 2022, 07:49 PM
https://i.ibb.co/4NzjzpV/cooltext417752208482045.png https://i.ibb.co/J3rpSjf/cooltext420786739289005.png

Slatestripe was disappointed in himself. He’d been down and out for the count for a quarter moon, all because of some bad prey he ate. A lesson well-learned about never rushing a prey selection and always picking good prey. Even though, deep down, he knew he hadn’t done it on purpose, he still felt like he’d failed his Clan. For that reason, he was determined to work even harder to make up for it.

He selected a fat fish from the prey pile and carefully checked it for any issues. All clean. Satisfied, he swept it up in his jaws and made his way toward the nursery. He had a specific family in mind he wanted to visit, but he’d been thinking lately about how he should feed all the kits and queens more frequently. He’d make a point of doing that soon, once some of his other responsibilities had been taken care of.

Slatestripe pushed into the nursery, looking around for Blossomflight or her kits. He had only been there for, perhaps, half a second when a clump of fur toppled into his legs. Little Bearkit looked up at him with gleaming eyes. “Slatestripe! You haven’t been around so I thought you’d gone for good! Is that fish for us!?”

( Open to Blossomflight and any of her kits FredTheFrog Gay'Fluff )

Gay'Fluff
November 12th, 2022, 10:51 PM
Swiftkit lifted her head up as she saw Bearkit run towards a new cat. Who was he? And was the fish for them? Running up behind his brother he sniffed at the fish before pawing it. "Is it for us?" They mewed, eyes sparkling as they looked back at their brother. Hopefully it was!
Cherry~

Pitou
November 13th, 2022, 01:44 PM
**Doeheart**

A chill seemed to touch Doeheart's skin, just making it through her long lilac fur. The slight coolness sent a sudden, heart-stopping chill through her body. Lately, she'd hardly had room to move, let alone feel the leaffall chill. Her kits were big, right near the size of apprentices yet still sharing her increasingly small nest. But this morning there was no warmth from small bodies, there was only the open nest. Her eyes shot open and darted frantically. She tried to calm her nerves, noting that within a moon her kits would be out of her fulltime care and out in the territory, they weren't tiny defenseless kits anymore. They could move and were no longer confined to the nest. She tried to slow her racing heart as she jumped out of the nest. There was no sign of any of her kits in the nursery so she quickly moved on to the clearing, jumping from den to den. Her panic rose quickly with each passing heartbeat with no sign of any of her kits. This can't be happening. They can't all of simply vanished. There's an explanation, there has to be.

Her eyes now turned to searching frantically for a warrior, somebody to help but, in the heartbeat that passed in what seemed like an eternity, no warrior presented themself and Doeheart couldn't sit back like a useless kit herself. She spent many moons as a warrior herself. With long strides, Doeheart bounded out the camp entrance. There was no point wasting more time in camp. If her kits were still somewhere in camp, they'd be safe and found eventually. If they were out in the territory as she feared then their very lives were in danger.

Red'fur
November 14th, 2022, 11:25 PM
(( Mossfall ))

* She laid in her nest curled around her slightly swollen belly. She purred and hummed slightly. She didn't seem to notice if it bothered any of the other cats around her. She closed her eyes and listened to the sounds and movements within her. *

((OPEN TO ANYONE))

Tess_Potter
November 15th, 2022, 09:58 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She laid in her nest curled around her slightly swollen belly. She purred and hummed slightly. She didn't seem to notice if it bothered any of the other cats around her. She closed her eyes and listened to the sounds and movements within her. *

((OPEN TO ANYONE))

Suddenly a gray fluff ball careened into the nest.

Red'fur
November 15th, 2022, 10:03 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She perked up and looked for what hit her nest. She looked at the gray ball of fluff. *
" Hey, you okay? "
Silverdream

Tess_Potter
November 15th, 2022, 10:05 AM
~Wisteriakit~
She/Her

The orphaned kit sat up. "I'm sorry!" she squeaks. "I didn't mean to hit your nest!"
Red'fur

Red'fur
November 15th, 2022, 10:14 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She nodded and looked down at the kit. *
" You're fine. You didn't mean it. I'm Mossfall. Who might you be. "
__________________________________________________ ____
Silverdream

Tess_Potter
November 15th, 2022, 10:58 AM
~Wisteriakit~
She/Her

"Wisteriakit." she meows.

Red'fur

Red'fur
November 15th, 2022, 11:08 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She purred lightly. *
" Well Wisteriakit. Where is your mother? "

Tess_Potter
November 15th, 2022, 12:05 PM
Wisteriakit
She/her

The fluffy gray kit looked down. "I don't have a momma."

Red'fur

Red'fur
November 15th, 2022, 12:14 PM
(( Mossfall ))

* She looked sad. *
" Oh sorry, I didn't know. "

Tess_Potter
November 15th, 2022, 12:17 PM
Wisteriakit
She/Her

The young kit started bouncing around again. "Will you be my mommy?"
Red'fur

Red'fur
November 15th, 2022, 12:29 PM
(( Mossfall ))

* She laughed and told Wisteriakit to calm down. *
" Depends on if my mate is okay with it. "

Tess_Potter
November 15th, 2022, 12:41 PM
Wisteriakit
She/Her

Wisteriakit's heart sunk. What if her mate hated her?

Emberflame
She/Her

Emberflame walked in and licked Mossfall's head. "Hello, my love" she looked at the gray kit. "Who is this?"

Red'fur

Red'fur
November 15th, 2022, 12:42 PM
(( Mossfall ))

* She looked at Wisteriakit and then Emberflame. *
" Hello love. This is Wisteriakit and she has no family. Can we bring her into our family? "
Silverdream

Tess_Potter
November 15th, 2022, 12:47 PM
Wisteriakit
She/Her

Wisteriakit looked between to the two she-cats, praying that the black-and-ginger queen would say yes. Oh, how she wanted a family.

Emberflame
She/Her

Emberflame gave a thoughtful hum as she studied the kit. After a few tense, suspenseful moments, she nodded. "We can adopt her."

| Red'fur |

Red'fur
November 15th, 2022, 12:49 PM
(( Mossfall ))

* She nodded and then looked at Wisteriakit. *
" Well welcome to the family. "

Tess_Potter
November 17th, 2022, 10:00 AM
Wisteriakit
She/Her
RiverClan Kit

The fluffy gray kitten purred loudly.

Red'fur

Red'fur
November 17th, 2022, 10:19 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She pulled the kit over to her and nuzzled Wisteriakit. She purred and curled around the kit closing her eyes. *
Silverdream

Faith.
November 20th, 2022, 02:26 AM
Dewsong
She/her

Dewsong did not want to be sitting in her nest like she was. The blue-grey she-cat wanted to be up, and moving around, but she felt like if she did she would pop. Her kits were due any day now, and she was nervous.

Red'fur

Red'fur
November 20th, 2022, 02:28 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She stirred in her nest. She noticed a restless she heavy with kits and slowly padded over. She sat down next to the she-cat. *
" Hey there Dewsong. Want to stretch your legs? *
Shinestripe

Faith.
November 20th, 2022, 02:35 AM
Dewsong
She/her

Dewsong looked at Mossfall.
"I-I don't know... Sure?"
She was hesitant, worried that something would happen. It was her first liter, and she wasn't sure if there were things she needed to do.

Red'fur

Red'fur
November 20th, 2022, 02:37 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She used herself to lightly help Dewsong up. *
" Let's go outside and stretch our legs. I need it. "
* She said with a purr as she looked at her slightly swollen belly. She curled her tail around it and smiled. *
Shinestripe

Faith.
November 20th, 2022, 02:51 AM
Dewsong
She/her

She pushed herself to her paws, purring gratefully to Mossfall as the other queen helped her. Dewsong could feel the weight of her belly, it was significantly more than usual... Hmm.
She shook her head, clearing it. She was fine, and everything will be fine.

Red'fur

Red'fur
November 20th, 2022, 03:03 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She helped Dewsong out to the clearing. *
" Are you okay? "

Faith.
November 20th, 2022, 10:59 AM
Dewsong
She/her

The blueish grey she-cat nodded.
"Yeah, I can just feel it... Soon."
She sighed. She wished her mate would talk to her more, and nicely too. But of course, she didn't want to make him be nice.

Red'fur

Red'fur
November 20th, 2022, 11:08 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She nodded and padded towards the den entrance helping Dewsong the whole way. *
Shinestripe

Faith.
November 20th, 2022, 11:19 AM
Dewsong
She/her

"Thank you, Mossfall."
Dewsong breathed in the crisp air before managing to squeeze herself back into the nursery entrance.

Red'fur

Red'fur
November 20th, 2022, 11:33 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She followed after Dewsong and laid down in her nest closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep. *
__________________________________________________ ______________________________
Shinestripe

SpiritWolf_yt
November 20th, 2022, 12:23 PM
Echoblue walked into the nursery with a curious face" does any Queen wanna talk i would like to just speak about err what its like being a queen" she meowed to the queens

[open]

Faith.
November 20th, 2022, 12:50 PM
Dewsong
She/her

She curled up in her own nest, closing her eyes. She still felt restless, and couldn't bring herself to sleep. Echoblue then came into the nursery, asking to talk... But Dewsong just wanted to do nothing. She pretend to sleep.

Faith.
November 20th, 2022, 04:02 PM
Dewsong
She/her

She had managed to get some sleep, and woke up suddenly. Something felt weird... Dewsong glanced at her swollen belly. As she did so, the blue grey she-cat felt a growing source of pain. She hissed, her ears back.
"They're coming!"

[Others can respond, but not much might happen]
WhitesilverQueen, SpirtTheRat0w0, Fernwillow

~Half-A-Witch~
November 20th, 2022, 04:13 PM
Dewsong
She/her

She had managed to get some sleep, and woke up suddenly. Something felt weird... Dewsong glanced at her swollen belly. As she did so, the blue grey she-cat felt a growing source of pain. She hissed, her ears back.
"They're coming!"

[Others can respond, but not much might happen]
WhitesilverQueen, SpirtTheRat0w0, Fernwillow
LilyLeaf
LilyLeaf had been walking to the nursery to check on her friend. when she was almost there she heard Dewsong yell 'They're coming' and LilyLeaf started to run in. "I'm here! what do you need?" Lilyleaf asked as she skidded to a halt.
{ Hope this is ok! For anyone in this current plot, I'm Cat 2~!}
( WhitesilverQueen SpirtTheRat0w0 Fernwillow }

Faith.
November 20th, 2022, 05:41 PM
Dewsong
She/her

Dewsong was relieved to see Lilyleaf enter the nursery.
"I don't know..."
She hissed again as the pain increased.

~[Time skip]~

She looked down at her kits, all three of them. She gave them each a lick on the head, naming them.
Since my mate isn't going to help...
For the first, a she-kit who looked exactly like Dewsong:
"Bluekit,"
Second, a little grey spotted she-kit:
"Icekit,"
And lastly, a little black she-kit:
"Crowkit!
She smiled warmly.

Peachy Wolf27
November 20th, 2022, 07:52 PM
Carp’Kit wobbled over to her mom. “Mommy!” She squealed happily. “I went on an adventure! I was trying to get you a present mommy!…But then I got lost, but it’s okay because a warrior saved me!”

FredTheFrog

Fernwillow
November 20th, 2022, 07:58 PM
Dewsong
She/her

"I don't know..."

~[Time skip]~

She looked down at her kits, all three of them. She gave them each a lick on the head, naming them.
"Bluekit,"
"Icekit,"
And lastly:
"Ravenkit!
She smiled warmly.

Icekit squirmed and went closer to her mother’s belly for the warmth and milk. She would be excited to meet her siblings when she was stronger.

SpirtTheRat0w0
November 20th, 2022, 11:09 PM
Dewsong
She/her

"I don't know..."

~[Time skip]~

"Bluekit,"
"Icekit,"
And lastly:
"Ravenkit!
She smiled warmly.

Crowkit mewed as she looked for her mom.. Her fur glistened in the dimmish light..She mewed again hoping to finder her mother...

sock
November 21st, 2022, 08:11 AM
"Blossomflight, what are you doing here? Where have you been?"
There was a slight hint of irritation as Gingerfrost padded up to the missing queen, single cat brow quirked in a questioning manner.
"You've been missing for a half moon, and just decide to show up again without speaking to me or Pikestar first?"
Absently his eyes fell on Carpkit, the kitten he recalled bringing back to camp not too long ago. So Blossomflight was her mother.

[ FredTheFrog Peachy Wolf27 - Gingerfrost is stepping in as Blossomflight is currently missing in RiverClan! ]

(oh frick, i forgot! im gonna delete that post!)

WhitesilverQueen
November 21st, 2022, 04:53 PM
Dewsong
She/her

"I don't know..."

~[Time skip]~

"Bluekit,"
"Icekit,"
And lastly:
"Ravenkit!
She smiled warmly.

Bluekit wriggled around on the ground, waving her paw in the air. She smelled the scents. The warm, milky scent must be her mother. She wasn't sure about her siblings, but she'd find out later.

Swiftpaw9
November 22nd, 2022, 06:08 AM
Deerkit looked around at his den. Everycat was asleep except for him, he rustled around in his mossy nest causing noise.

Fernwillow
November 22nd, 2022, 12:25 PM
Rainfern laid down in her mossy bed, the kits kicking her tired stomach. She felt hungry but ignored it. She knew prey was scarce in leaf bare and she didn’t need it as much as some of the other cats.

SpirtTheRat0w0
November 22nd, 2022, 05:48 PM
Crowkit was wandering around, she had just opened her eyes for the first time... She still couldn't really talk but she was wandering around looking for her mama. Then she saw her mama and walked over, tripping a few times of course but not saying a word, she couldn't talk yet..

Shinestripe

prancer

Fernwillow

WhitesilverQueen

Fernwillow
November 22nd, 2022, 05:50 PM
Crowkit was wandering around, she had just opened her eyes for the first time... She still couldn't really talk but she was wandering around looking for her mama. Then she saw her mama and walked over, tripping a few times of course but not saying a word, she couldn't talk yet..

Shinestripe

prancer

Fernwillow

WhitesilverQueen
Icekit saw the kit who she assumed was her sibling. “Hi! I’m your sister Icekit! Who are you?”

SpirtTheRat0w0
November 22nd, 2022, 05:51 PM
Icekit saw the kit who she assumed was her sibling. “Hi! I’m your sister Icekit! Who are you?”

She made a crowing noise, she couldn't talk yet but was trying to make noises to gesture her name.

Faith.
November 22nd, 2022, 05:58 PM
Dewsong
She/her

The blue she cat watched happily as Crowkit stumbled towards her.
"Careful, little one..."

As she said that, Splashheart strolled into the nursery.
"Why didn't you tell me it happened?"
His voice was agonizingly accusatory.
Dewsong looked up at him with tired eyes.
"Well, I couldn't leave the nursery, I have to take care of the-"
Splashheart cut her off with an upset hiss.
"Why wouldn't you tell their own father that they exist?"
Dewsong swallowed down her reply with a mumbled apology as Splashheart stalked out of the nursery again.

{ SpirtTheRat0w0 why'd you mention prancer?? }

SpirtTheRat0w0
November 22nd, 2022, 06:02 PM
Dewsong
She/her

The blue she cat watched happily as Crowkit stumbled towards her.
"Careful, little one..."

As she said that, Splashheart strolled into the nursery.
"Why didn't you tell me it happened?"
His voice was agonizingly accusatory.
Dewsong looked up at him with tired eyes.
"Well, I couldn't leave the nursery, I have to take care of the-"
Splashheart cut her off with an upset hiss.
"Why wouldn't you tell their own father that they exist?"
Dewsong swallowed down her reply with a mumbled apology as Splashheart stalked out of the nursery again.

{ SpirtTheRat0w0 why'd you mention prancer?? }

(( Because he is 1 of the kits, he can respond when he is online.))

Ravenkit hissed at the Tom, not knowing it was her father, she then curled up beside Dewsong's side and lay there.. then she said her first word.. "M-me" well at least trying, she was the late bloomer for her finding of words..

Fernwillow

WhitesilverQueen

prancer

Faith.
November 22nd, 2022, 06:48 PM
Dewsong
She/her

Dewsong's eyes widened in surprise. She nudged Crowkit gently and cooed in her ear.
"Did you say something?"
She smiled warmly again.

SpirtTheRat0w0

SpirtTheRat0w0
November 22nd, 2022, 06:50 PM
Dewsong
She/her

Dewsong's eyes widened in surprise. She nudged Crowkit gently and cooed in her ear.
"Did you say something?"
She smiled warmly again.

SpirtTheRat0w0

"Ma-Ma.." She tried super hard.. "Mama" She said as she snuggled against her with her black and grey spotted pelt.

Dorian
November 23rd, 2022, 04:50 AM
Rockkit was resting in the nursery, snoring quietly. He was dreaming about swimming around in the river, catching fish.

SpiritWolf_yt
November 23rd, 2022, 02:02 PM
Echoblue poked into the nursery wondering who she could talk" could i talk to someone" she asked
Shinestripe

SpirtTheRat0w0
November 23rd, 2022, 02:35 PM
Crowkit was looking around for someone to play with..

{Open}

poppy
November 23rd, 2022, 03:10 PM

{Open}
Birdpaw poked her head in the nursery, and saw a young kitten she knew as Crowkit looking around, looking a bit lonely. Jumping at the opportunity, Birdpaw padded over with a bright smile. "Hi Crowkit! Do you want to play a game with me?"

SpirtTheRat0w0
November 23rd, 2022, 03:19 PM
Birdpaw poked her head in the nursery during one of her little baby-fever episodes, and saw a young kitten she knew as Crowkit looking around, looking a bit lonely. Jumping at the opportunity, Birdpaw padded over with a bright smile. "Hi Crowkit! Do you want to play a game with me?"

Crowkit was a late bloomer for speaking, 2 days old now she still couldn't talk unless the word was 'Mama'. She crowed at the apprentice shaking her head as she did a playing pose.

Gay'Fluff
November 23rd, 2022, 03:56 PM

{Open}

Swiftkit hopped close to the other kit with out realzing, kicking the moss-ball into the air and squeaking happily.

poppy
November 23rd, 2022, 04:53 PM
Swiftkit hopped close to the other kit with out realzing, kicking the moss-ball into the air and squeaking happily.
Crowkit was a late bloomer for speaking, 2 days old now she still couldn't talk unless the word was 'Mama'. She crowed at the apprentice shaking her head as she did a playing pose.

Realizing that Crowkit probably didn't know that many words yet (she was so little and fluffy and cute!!) Birdpaw smiled warmly at the little kitten as she sank into a playful stance. Then, another kit came over, Swiftkit (and moss-ball) and Birdpaw giggled at the kitten kicked the moss-ball about. Trying to ask a question that Crowkit could answer, she tried again. "Do you two want to play a game of moss-ball?"

SpirtTheRat0w0
November 23rd, 2022, 05:42 PM
Realizing that Crowkit probably didn't know that many words yet (she was so little and fluffy and cute!!) Birdpaw smiled warmly at the little kitten as she sank into a playful stance. Then, another kit came over, Swiftkit (and moss-ball) and Birdpaw giggled at the kitten kicked the moss-ball about. Trying to ask a question that Crowkit could answer, she tried again. "Do you two want to play a game of moss-ball?"

She nodded her head yes and crowed excitedly, "Y-ya!" She said, her second word ever spoken. Her grey mackerel stripes were a grey color, very pretty on the mainly black pelt. Her orange eyes looked at the moss-ball, waiting to play..
Gay'Fluff

Gay'Fluff
November 23rd, 2022, 05:47 PM
Swiftkit flicked his ears up as a cat giggled, and then heard her ask a question. She did want to play! Looking at the she-kit, he batted the moss-ball her way.
jupiter SpirtTheRat0w0

SpirtTheRat0w0
November 23rd, 2022, 06:31 PM
Swiftkit flicked his ears up as a cat giggled, and then heard her ask a question. She did want to play! Looking at the she-kit, he batted the moss-ball her way.
jupiter SpirtTheRat0w0

( No posting order))

Crowkit cawed at the other kit, she was happy to play! Soon after the other kit passed her the moss-ball she pawed it back the other kits way!

Fernwillow
November 24th, 2022, 10:14 AM
Icekit yawned and looked around for someone to play with. All her siblings were so boring to her. She needed a warrior’s head or back to sit on.

(OPEN TO ANYONE INCLUDING KITS)

occultation
November 24th, 2022, 09:48 PM
Icekit yawned and looked around for someone to play with. All her siblings were so boring to her. She needed a warrior’s head or back to sit on.

(OPEN TO ANYONE INCLUDING KITS)

https://i.ibb.co/4NzjzpV/cooltext417752208482045.png

Slatestripe padded into the nursery. He had made a promise to himself some time ago now to start helping out with more than just Blossomflight’s kits. Now that she was… missing, it seemed to be the perfect time to start following through on that.

He noticed a bored looking kit, all by themselves. The small warrior looked down at the kit. “Hello,” he said calmly. “What’s your name?” The nice thing about kits was that one could ask them that without them getting offended, unlike adults.

Fernwillow
November 25th, 2022, 08:36 AM
https://i.ibb.co/4NzjzpV/cooltext417752208482045.png

Slatestripe padded into the nursery. He had made a promise to himself some time ago now to start helping out with more than just Blossomflight’s kits. Now that she was… missing, it seemed to be the perfect time to start following through on that.

He noticed a bored looking kit, all by themselves. The small warrior looked down at the kit. “Hello,” he said calmly. “What’s your name?” The nice thing about kits was that one could ask them that without them getting offended, unlike adults.
“Hiya! I’m Icekit!” Icekit was happy someone was finally talking to her. “Who are you and why do you wanna talk to me?”

SpirtTheRat0w0
November 25th, 2022, 12:32 PM
"Ma-Ma.." She tried super hard.. "Mama" She said as she snuggled against her with her black and grey spotted pelt.

Look up ^

Shinestripe

Faith.
November 25th, 2022, 12:48 PM
Dewsong
She/her

She purred and curled around Crowkit. Glancing around for the little grey and black kit's siblings, she found them and pulled them close with her tail.
"I'm never going to let you guys go, and nothing will ever be able to hurt you."

SpirtTheRat0w0
WhitesilverQueen
Fernwillow

poppy
November 25th, 2022, 02:31 PM
// SpirtTheRat0w0 Gay'Fluff

Birdpaw chuckled lightly as the kit spoke, it seemed to be quite the feat and she offered the little molly a congratulatory, gentle pat on the top of her head. Then, Swiftkit batted the moss ball to Crowkit, and Birdpaw stepped back, ready for when one of the kits passed the ball to her.

panchiko
November 26th, 2022, 11:50 PM
It was odd being alone in the nursery. He'd always had Ro to keep him company. He should probably get used to it for a bit now though, since she was off.... doing more important things. Koikit couldn't help but miss her. Maybe he could sneak into the apprentice's den and catch a nap with her, to be like old times! He was alright for now... probably. The kit lay down and closed his eyes, hoping for a good sleep and maybe some sweet wacky dreams.

SpirtTheRat0w0
November 27th, 2022, 12:57 AM
Dewsong
She/her

She purred and curled around Crowkit. Glancing around for the little grey and black kit's siblings, she found them and pulled them close with her tail.
"I'm never going to let you guys go, and nothing will ever be able to hurt you."

SpirtTheRat0w0
WhitesilverQueen
Fernwillow

Crowkit was very excited, she came close to the tail and she was now energetic. She pounced on the mom's tail as her orange eyes filled with excitement.

SpirtTheRat0w0
November 27th, 2022, 01:03 AM
// SpirtTheRat0w0 Gay'Fluff

Birdpaw chuckled lightly as the kit spoke, it seemed to be quite the feat and she offered the little molly a congratulatory, gentle pat on the top of her head. Then, Swiftkit batted the moss ball to Crowkit, and Birdpaw stepped back, ready for when one of the kits passed the ball to her.

Crowkit's orange eyes glew as the apprentice's paw pat her on the head she felt accomplished! Her next word was..

"Play!" She hit the moss-ball to Bird paw and ran toward where the apprentice's paws were, being a foot or two away from them.

Gay'Fluff

Gay'Fluff
November 27th, 2022, 12:35 PM
Swiftkit giggled as Crowkit hit the moss-ball to Birdpaw, squeaking exciedly. This game was fun!! Well, obviously it was fun. But with new friends it was more fun! After a moment the kit decided to chase the other one around.
jupiter SpirtTheRat0w0

SpirtTheRat0w0
November 27th, 2022, 10:22 PM
Swiftkit giggled as Crowkit hit the moss-ball to Birdpaw, squeaking exciedly. This game was fun!! Well, obviously it was fun. But with new friends it was more fun! After a moment the kit decided to chase the other one around.
jupiter SpirtTheRat0w0

Crowkit let out a squeal as she ran behind Birdpaw.

Red'fur
November 28th, 2022, 09:28 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She purred quietly. She quietly hummed and rubbed her swollen belly. She wondered where Emberflame was. *
Silverdream

Tess_Potter
November 28th, 2022, 12:48 PM
(( Mossfall ))

* She purred quietly. She quietly hummed and rubbed her swollen belly. She wondered where Emberflame was. *
Silverdream

Emberflame padded into the nursery, holding a fish.

Red'fur
November 28th, 2022, 12:52 PM
(( Mossfall ))

* She purred as she saw her mate pad in with a fish. *
" Hello there my love. "

Tess_Potter
November 28th, 2022, 02:27 PM
(( Mossfall ))

* She purred as she saw her mate pad in with a fish. *
" Hello there my love. "

"Hello. I thought you might be hungry." she purrs back.

Red'fur
November 28th, 2022, 04:18 PM
(( Mossfall ))

* She purred and smiled. *
" Well thank you. "
* She said as she looked back at her swollen belly. *
" The kits are squirming and kicking a bit more. "

poppy
November 28th, 2022, 08:40 PM
* Birdpaw *
SpirtTheRat0w0 Gay'Fluff

The silver, white and blue ragdoll smiled looked down at the mossball that Crowkit kicked the mossball at her, and then Swiftkit began to chase the other kit. Crowkit ran at her paws to hide behind her, and Birdpaw happily obliged. "Oh no! Run Crowkit!" She laughed, sweeping her plumy, blue-silver tipped tail to offer as a hiding place for the playing kittens.

SpirtTheRat0w0
November 28th, 2022, 08:48 PM
* Birdpaw *
SpirtTheRat0w0 Gay'Fluff

The silver, white and blue ragdoll smiled looked down at the mossball that Crowkit kicked the mossball at her, and then Swiftkit began to chase the other kit. Crowkit ran at her paws to hide behind her, and Birdpaw happily obliged. "Oh no! Run Crowkit!" She laughed, sweeping her plumy, blue-silver tipped tail to offer as a hiding place for the playing kittens.

Crowkit hid, she did not want to play fight, for she hated fighting.

Gay'Fluff

MrWolfu
December 1st, 2022, 02:34 PM
Citruskit yawned from the corner of the Nursery, opening his eyes. He blinked a few times, adjusting to the light in the area. He lifted himself into a stretch, giving another, wider yawn before shivering at the cold air as it hit his fur. He laid back down quickly, tucking his paws under himself in his usual 'loaf' position. Albeit warned, Citrus wasn't very much prepared for the beginning of leafbare.

[ Open RP/Interaction! ]

SpirtTheRat0w0
December 1st, 2022, 02:45 PM
Citruskit yawned from the corner of the Nursery, opening his eyes. He blinked a few times, adjusting to the light in the area. He lifted himself into a stretch, giving another, wider yawn before shivering at the cold air as it hit his fur. He laid back down quickly, tucking his paws under himself in his usual 'loaf' position. Albeit warned, Citrus wasn't very much prepared for the beginning of leafbare.

[ Open RP/Interaction! ]

Crowkit looked around for someone to play with, suddenly she saw Citruskit and wanted to play. She was a late bloomer for words. She crowed at the kit, hoping he would play.

MrWolfu
December 1st, 2022, 02:53 PM
Crowkit looked around for someone to play with, suddenly she saw Citruskit and wanted to play. She was a late bloomer for words. She crowed at the kit, hoping he would play.

Citrus tilted his head, staring curiously for a moment. He just gave a small mew in curiosity, getting back up to his feet and starting to make his way over.

"Hello!" He meowed happily, his small tail swishing slightly behind him.

SpirtTheRat0w0
December 1st, 2022, 02:57 PM
Citrus tilted his head, staring curiously for a moment. He just gave a small mew in curiosity, getting back up to his feet and starting to make his way over.

"Hello!" He meowed happily, his small tail swishing slightly behind him.

Crowkit saw a moss-ball and tossed it at the other kit.
Her black pelt matched her name with the ight grey mackareal stripes.

MrWolfu
December 1st, 2022, 03:02 PM
Crowkit saw a moss-ball and tossed it at the other kit.
Her black pelt matched her name with the ight grey mackareal stripes.

He quickly caught the moss-ball in between his paws, claws digging into it. His fluffy tail swished faster, clearly intrigued by the object. He hooked it into the air with a claw, and attempted to bat it back at her...Which only caused it to go a small distance, but it was good enough.

SpirtTheRat0w0
December 1st, 2022, 03:08 PM
He quickly caught the moss-ball in between his paws, claws digging into it. His fluffy tail swished faster, clearly intrigued by the object. He hooked it into the air with a claw, and attempted to bat it back at her...Which only caused it to go a small distance, but it was good enough.

Crowkit immediately chased it. Her orange eyes were on it, she then hit it back to the other kit.

MrWolfu
December 1st, 2022, 03:09 PM
Crowkit immediately chased it. Her orange eyes were on it, she then hit it back to the other kit.

He gave a small giggle, continuing to pass it back to her. He got in a somewhat playful pose, his bright, green eyes locked on the object.

SpirtTheRat0w0
December 1st, 2022, 03:11 PM
He gave a small giggle, continuing to pass it back to her. He got in a somewhat playful pose, his bright, green eyes locked on the object.

She continued back and forth, she hit it as hard as she could and it went a little bit past Citruskit

MrWolfu
December 1st, 2022, 04:34 PM
She continued back and forth, she hit it as hard as she could and it went a little bit past Citruskit

He'd quickly turned to go after it, giving a small 'mrow' as he pounced, ears perking up in triumph. He picked it up in his teeth, bringing it back over and dropping it.

"Hmm...Should we make a game?"

SpirtTheRat0w0
December 1st, 2022, 04:36 PM
He'd quickly turned to go after it, giving a small 'mrow' as he pounced, ears perking up in triumph. He picked it up in his teeth, bringing it back over and dropping it.

"Hmm...Should we make a game?"

Crowkit was stuttering with words. "Y-Ya!" She said in a soft but excited voice. Her orange eyes were looking at Citruskit.

MrWolfu
December 1st, 2022, 04:44 PM
Crowkit was stuttering with words. "Y-Ya!" She said in a soft but excited voice. Her orange eyes were looking at Citruskit.

He nodded, not at all seeming to mind the stutter.

"Well...We could play- Uhm...Don't let it touch the ground?"

SpirtTheRat0w0
December 1st, 2022, 04:46 PM
He nodded, not at all seeming to mind the stutter.

"Well...We could play- Uhm...Don't let it touch the ground?"

She nodded her head quickly and laughed.

MrWolfu
December 1st, 2022, 04:54 PM
She nodded her head quickly and laughed.

With that, he hooked it back into the air, continuously batting and hitting it back up to keep it from hitting the ground.

"Come on! Join me!" He laughed.

SpirtTheRat0w0
December 1st, 2022, 04:59 PM
With that, he hooked it back into the air, continuously batting and hitting it back up to keep it from hitting the ground.

"Come on! Join me!" He laughed.

She joined and hit it up in the air.

MrWolfu
December 2nd, 2022, 06:26 AM
She joined and hit it up in the air.

Citruskit eventually crashed into the wall, letting out a small squeak of surprise. He shivered, sitting down and licking himself a few times...Kind of a bad idea. He immediately shivered as another cold gust of wind blew through the camp.

SpirtTheRat0w0
December 2nd, 2022, 10:53 AM
Citruskit eventually crashed into the wall, letting out a small squeak of surprise. He shivered, sitting down and licking himself a few times...Kind of a bad idea. He immediately shivered as another cold gust of wind blew through the camp.

Crowkit warned Citruskit. "H-hey you sh-should come over h-here!" She stutters and slips over her words. She walks closer to the queens.

MrWolfu
December 2nd, 2022, 12:29 PM
Crowkit warned Citruskit. "H-hey you sh-should come over h-here!" She stutters and slips over her words. She walks closer to the queens.

He shook himself off, trotting back over to her dizzily. "Whoa...Have you noticed how cold it is?" He asked, getting completely side-tracked as if nothing had happened at all.

SpirtTheRat0w0
December 2nd, 2022, 12:34 PM
He shook himself off, trotting back over to her dizzily. "Whoa...Have you noticed how cold it is?" He asked, getting completely side-tracked as if nothing had happened at all.

"I-it 's so c-cold.." She shivered as she stuttered.

(( Later on u wanna make them like each other??))

MrWolfu
December 2nd, 2022, 12:39 PM
"I-it 's so c-cold.." She shivered as she stuttered.

(( Later on u wanna make them like each other??))

He tilted his head, laying down. "We can snuggle! Mama always snuggled me when I was cold.." He meowed thoughtfully.

(he's going to be gay, but he'll very likely see Crowkit as one of his closest friends)

SpirtTheRat0w0
December 2nd, 2022, 12:41 PM
He tilted his head, laying down. "We can snuggle! Mama always snuggled me when I was cold.." He meowed thoughtfully.

(he's going to be gay, but he'll very likely see Crowkit as one of his closest friends)

"O-ok" she snuggled up against Citruskit.

(( Mkk))

MrWolfu
December 2nd, 2022, 12:46 PM
"O-ok" she snuggled up against Citruskit.

(( Mkk))

He shut his eyes, giving soft purrs. He felt himself beginning to warm up, tail thumping slowly and quietly against the ground.

SpirtTheRat0w0
December 2nd, 2022, 01:02 PM
He shut his eyes, giving soft purrs. He felt himself beginning to warm up, tail thumping slowly and quietly against the ground.

Crowkit felt the warmth to, she loved the warmness of his body. She looked at him and said. "Y-your're comfy-y."
She said as she purred.

MrWolfu
December 2nd, 2022, 01:06 PM
Crowkit felt the warmth to, she loved the warmness of his body. She looked at him and said. "Y-your're comfy-y."
She said as she purred.

He smiled back at her, giving a small nod and a yawn. "Yeah..I'm feeling sleepy, now.."

SpirtTheRat0w0
December 2nd, 2022, 01:12 PM
He smiled back at her, giving a small nod and a yawn. "Yeah..I'm feeling sleepy, now.."

Crowkit nodded as she fell asleep.

Estelle
December 3rd, 2022, 02:59 AM
Elkkit is brooding (and hiding) in the nursery, per usual.

Red'fur
December 6th, 2022, 09:05 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She purred as she padded back into the nursery and laid down. She curled around her swollen belly and smiled as she remembered the first time she met her mate. *
((OPEN))

Tess_Potter
December 6th, 2022, 09:07 AM
Ambershine padded into the nursury and laid down in her nest. "Hello.." she said to the other queen.

Snowy Red

Zei
December 6th, 2022, 10:36 AM
@little dakota

Ripplekit rumbled about

SpiritWolf_yt
December 6th, 2022, 10:47 AM
Echoblue had been snoozing then hearing one of her kit she woke up and looked at her kit" hello ripplekit" she meowed softly
TheDragonGoddess

Burning'Flame
December 6th, 2022, 11:42 AM
Wishkit mewed, her eyes still closed as she squirmed besides her siblings. She knew there were two others, and she had to fight for her share of everything. The kit stilled, feeling another warm body pressed against her and her siblings.

( Little Dakota TheDragonGoddess Jinx )

Red'fur
December 6th, 2022, 12:03 PM
(( Mossfall ))

* She looks up at the mew. *
" Hello, Ambershine. "

Zei
December 6th, 2022, 02:24 PM
Echoblue had been snoozing then hearing one of her kit she woke up and looked at her kit" hello ripplekit" she meowed softly
TheDragonGoddess
"GOOD MORNNING MA FLUFFY PERSON"

Zei
December 6th, 2022, 06:56 PM
lonely.lilyx

Lynx blinked in the soft glow of the nursery, was this to be his new home? his new life? He looked up at Lilycreek, nervous and kind of shy about his new life in riverclan

sol.
December 6th, 2022, 07:17 PM
LILYCREEK

She smiled. A new life for Lynx, her new little one. She peered down at said kit, gazing at his anxious face. She gently rasped her tongue over his head, reassuring him. "Don't worry darling, the others will love you. You'll fit right in here."

[ TheDragonGoddess ]

SpiritWolf_yt
December 6th, 2022, 07:59 PM
"GOOD MORNNING MA FLUFFY PERSON"

the molly got up and licked ripplekit on the head" are you going somewhere?" she asked turning around and licking the other kits licking wishkit more than the others as the kit was squarming a lot
ImSoTired

Zei
December 7th, 2022, 10:03 AM
LILYCREEK

She smiled. A new life for Lynx, her new little one. She peered down at said kit, gazing at his anxious face. She gently rasped her tongue over his head, reassuring him. "Don't worry darling, the others will love you. You'll fit right in here."

[ TheDragonGoddess ]
"I Hope So! i Want to Make Lots of Friends! are all the cats as Nice as you Ma?" Lynx meowed happily

the molly got up and licked ripplekit on the head" are you going somewhere?" she asked turning around and licking the other kits licking wishkit more than the others as the kit was squarming a lot
ImSoTired
Ripplekit mewed cheerfully

SpiritWolf_yt
December 7th, 2022, 10:26 AM
Echoblue smiled as it was time to start treasuring her favorite memories of her kits The molly smiled at Ripplekit happily" would you like to go out into the clearing?" she asked curiously wanting
TheDragonGoddess

Zei
December 7th, 2022, 10:27 AM
Echoblue smiled as it was time to start treasuring her favorite memories of her kits The molly smiled at Ripplekit happily" would you like to go out into the clearing?" she asked curiously wanting
TheDragonGoddess
"yes! with you!" Ripplekit mewed

SpiritWolf_yt
December 7th, 2022, 10:29 AM
The blinded molly chuckled" alright have you learned how to walk?" she asked getting up again and walking around to show the young kit
TheDragonGoddess [ next post can be in the clearing if you want]

Zei
December 7th, 2022, 10:30 AM
The blinded molly chuckled" alright have you learned how to walk?" she asked getting up again and walking around to show the young kit
TheDragonGoddess [ next post can be in the clearing if you want]
Ripplekit nodded "i thinks! like this!" she tumbled forward onto her paws on shaky legs and happily danced about on shaky legs

SpiritWolf_yt
December 7th, 2022, 10:33 AM
" good job ripplekit!" she praised happily the blinded molly knew that she couldn't see but it was good to praise her kits whether it was wobbly or not
TheDragonGoddess [next post in clearing]

sol.
December 7th, 2022, 01:51 PM
LILYCREEK

She smiled at the 'ma' bit. No one had called her that in many moons. "Most of them are," she said softly. "The warriors, the big cats, and the apprentices, you be on your best behavior with, okay? No going off to make trouble." She said a little sternly.

[ TheDragonGoddess]

Zei
December 7th, 2022, 01:54 PM
LILYCREEK

She smiled at the 'ma' bit. No one had called her that in many moons. "Most of them are," she said softly. "The warriors, the big cats, and the apprentices, you be on your best behavior with, okay? No going off to make trouble." She said a little sternly.

[ TheDragonGoddess]
Lynx Blinked "does that mean no Muddy puddles?"

sol.
December 7th, 2022, 03:43 PM
LILYCREEK

"Not now," she said sternly. "Its much too cold for that. However, when it becomes warmer, you can play in all the muddy puddles you want."

[ Jingle Bell Dragon ]

Zei
December 7th, 2022, 03:47 PM
LILYCREEK

"Not now," she said sternly. "Its much too cold for that. However, when it becomes warmer, you can play in all the muddy puddles you want."

[ Jingle Bell Dragon ]
Lynx nodded his head "how longer till it warm aagain?"

sol.
December 7th, 2022, 03:57 PM
LILYCREEK

"A couple moons, give or take," she said. "Right now, we're in leaf-bare- that's when all the leaves fall off the trees. Soon, it'll be new-leaf, and the flowers and leaves and grass with grow back. After that, it's green-leaf, which is hot and dry. Finally, there's leaf-fall. That's when all the leaves turn different colors and drop from the trees. After that, it'll be leaf-bare again."

[ Jingle Bell Dragon ]

Zei
December 7th, 2022, 04:06 PM
LILYCREEK

"A couple moons, give or take," she said. "Right now, we're in leaf-bare- that's when all the leaves fall off the trees. Soon, it'll be new-leaf, and the flowers and leaves and grass with grow back. After that, it's green-leaf, which is hot and dry. Finally, there's leaf-fall. That's when all the leaves turn different colors and drop from the trees. After that, it'll be leaf-bare again."

[ Jingle Bell Dragon ]
"I like leaf-bare! the leaves where so fun to play in with Kin Kin! your kinda like Kin Kin... a Nice cat" Lynxkit meowed while rolling mossball around with his tiny paws

Red'fur
December 12th, 2022, 09:46 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She laid in her nest curled up and around herself. She purred quietly. *
__________________________________________________ __________
((OPEN))

bubble[error].
December 12th, 2022, 06:04 PM
++ Bearkit = He/His/Him = RiverClan Kit ++

[ open ]

Bearkit sat in the nursery, watching the other cats.

Willow_Tree
December 13th, 2022, 12:28 PM
Lilykit
Lilykit was curled up in her nest, watching as the other kits in the nursery played and scurried around. She was content staying here in her nest, out of sight and, hopefully, out of mind. Interacting with other made her nervous and anxious, not to mention skittish. Just the thought of having to get up out of the safety and comfort of her nest made her shrink down slightly. Even if she was to get out of her nest, she didn’t know if anyone would even want to play with her, or be her friend. She was just so anxious and awkward towards strangers. What if they thought she was weird or something?

The tip of her tail was twitching erratically, and she kept tapping her paw on the floor of the nest subconsciously, one ear twitching every so often as she watched what was going on in the nursery. She didn’t know she was doing any of that, though once she noticed that she was tapping her paw, she tried her best to stop. Of course, the second she stopped thinking about it, it started up again. It was kind of annoying sometimes, but she just had so much energy that she wasn’t using that it had to come out in some way. She sighed and laid her head down in the nest, wondering if she should actually leave the nest after all and find something to do. She was pretty terrified to do it, but she was also so bored.

Aethon

.Sein
December 13th, 2022, 01:41 PM
Lilykit
Lilykit was curled up in her nest, watching as the other kits in the nursery played and scurried around. She was content staying here in her nest, out of sight and, hopefully, out of mind. Interacting with other made her nervous and anxious, not to mention skittish. Just the thought of having to get up out of the safety and comfort of her nest made her shrink down slightly. Even if she was to get out of her nest, she didn’t know if anyone would even want to play with her, or be her friend. She was just so anxious and awkward towards strangers. What if they thought she was weird or something?

The tip of her tail was twitching erratically, and she kept tapping her paw on the floor of the nest subconsciously, one ear twitching every so often as she watched what was going on in the nursery. She didn’t know she was doing any of that, though once she noticed that she was tapping her paw, she tried her best to stop. Of course, the second she stopped thinking about it, it started up again. It was kind of annoying sometimes, but she just had so much energy that she wasn’t using that it had to come out in some way. She sighed and laid her head down in the nest, wondering if she should actually leave the nest after all and find something to do. She was pretty terrified to do it, but she was also so bored.

Aethon

HoundKit
They/Them
❆ A Small black and white long-furred kit with pale green eyes ❆

The small black kit had been resting with their adoptive
mother when they heard a slight rustle beside them.
When they looked over they saw a kit that seemed so
terrified that that seemed glued to the nest. HoundKit
look at their mother then back to the kit and slowly and
shakily got up. With a yawn and a bright smile they trotted
over to the kit. "Hello." Houndkits head was tilted a
little and he could easily be mistaken for confused. His
eyes that didn't seem to be looking at her but his nose.
"I'm HoundKit!" He purred softly.

Willow_Tree
December 13th, 2022, 04:45 PM
HoundKit
They/Them

The small black kit had been resting with their adoptive
mother when they heard a slight rustle beside them.
When they looked over they saw a kit that seemed so
terrified that that seemed glued to the nest. HoundKit
look at their mother then back to the kit and slowly and
shakily got up. With a yawn and a bright smile they trotted
over to the kit. "Hello." Houndkits head was tilted a
little and he could easily be mistaken for confused. His
eyes that didn't seem to be looking at her but his nose.
"I'm HoundKit!" He purred softly.

Lilykit

Lilykit had twisted herself onto her back, swatting at a fly to relieve some boredom when she heard the voice of another kit. Startled, she jumped and got to her paws, taking a step back. “O-oh, hi.” She stammered. “Uh, nice t-to meet you. I-I’m Li-Lilykit.” She immediately wondered if that was the wrong thing to say. After all, they hadn’t asked for her name. Still, they looked friendly enough, and Lilykit hoped that maybe they would want to be her friend. Hopefully. Maybe? No, probably not.

SpiritWolf_yt
December 13th, 2022, 04:46 PM
Cloudkit ran around Peachkit happily

[open]

.Sein
December 13th, 2022, 08:13 PM
Lilykit

Lilykit had twisted herself onto her back, swatting at a fly to relieve some boredom when she heard the voice of another kit. Startled, she jumped and got to her paws, taking a step back. “O-oh, hi.” She stammered. “Uh, nice t-to meet you. I-I’m Li-Lilykit.” She immediately wondered if that was the wrong thing to say. After all, they hadn’t asked for her name. Still, they looked friendly enough, and Lilykit hoped that maybe they would want to be her friend. Hopefully. Maybe? No, probably not.

HoundKit
They/Them

HoundKit smiled a little more. "I like that name, it's very
pretty!" They'd compliment. They sat down in front of her
"sorry for spooking you." they looked to the now stranded
reeds that had fluttered from her then to her. They'd slightly
furrow their brows, then stood up and leaned over the reed.
First they'd nose it then pick it up between their teeth.
Then went over to the nest and dropped the reed. "Sorry."
Their brows went back to their neutral position and
HoundKit smiled.

Willow_Tree
December 14th, 2022, 10:58 AM
HoundKit
They/Them

HoundKit smiled a little more. "I like that name, it's very
pretty!" They'd compliment. They sat down in front of her
"sorry for spooking you." they looked to the now stranded
reeds that had fluttered from her then to her. They'd slightly
furrow their brows, then stood up and leaned over the reed.
First they'd nose it then pick it up between their teeth.
Then went over to the nest and dropped the reed. "Sorry."
Their brows went back to their neutral position and
HoundKit smiled.

Lilykit

Lilykit went quiet for a second when Houndkit complimented her, surprised. That was probably the first time she’d heard that, and she answered a bit apprehensively. “It-It is?” She gave a nervous smile as Houndkit apologized, slowly warming up to the other kit. “It’s okay . . . I just didn’t hear you coming.” She said, watching as Houndkit put the reed back in her nest. She though it was kinda impressive that they were able to that when their eyes were crossed. At least, she thought they were. They were crossed, right? Lilykit looked up at Houndkit to confirm. Yep, they were.

Well, that was interesting, and Lilykit found herself curious. She didn’t ask though. What if she hurt their feelings and they didn’t want to talk with her anymore? “Um, so . . .” She tried to search for something to say without seeming too awkward. “I was just hanging out in my nest. Do . . . Do you wanna play? Maybe?” She asked a bit timidly, almost whispering the last word as she ducked her head. Honestly, she was expecting no for an answer, but she was still a bit hopeful. Houndkit seemed nice. Maybe they would want to be her friend?

.Sein
December 14th, 2022, 01:29 PM
Lilykit

Lilykit went quiet for a second when Houndkit complimented her, surprised. That was probably the first time she’d heard that, and she answered a bit apprehensively. “It-It is?” She gave a nervous smile as Houndkit apologized, slowly warming up to the other kit. “It’s okay . . . I just didn’t hear you coming.” She said, watching as Houndkit put the reed back in her nest. She though it was kinda impressive that they were able to that when their eyes were crossed. At least, she thought they were. They were crossed, right? Lilykit looked up at Houndkit to confirm. Yep, they were.

Well, that was interesting, and Lilykit found herself curious. She didn’t ask though. What if she hurt their feelings and they didn’t want to talk with her anymore? “Um, so . . .” She tried to search for something to say without seeming too awkward. “I was just hanging out in my nest. Do . . . Do you wanna play? Maybe?” She asked a bit timidly, almost whispering the last word as she ducked her head. Honestly, she was expecting no for an answer, but she was still a bit hopeful. Houndkit seemed nice. Maybe they would want to be her friend?

HoundKit
They/Them

HoundKit noticed a few times the she-kit had stared at his
face, he didn't mind. When she mentioned if he wanted to
play they'd nod "That would sound fun! but i might be a
little slow." He'd chuckle softly, raising a paw and secretly
pointed to his face.

He knew she knew that they were cross
-eyed it was hard to hide since eyes were in the middle of
your face. But he made sure that pointing to his face wasn't
too obvious in case anybody else looked that would just think
he barely raised a paw maybe they wouldn't even noticed.
"What game do you have in mind?"

Willow_Tree
December 14th, 2022, 11:14 PM
HoundKit
They/Them

HoundKit noticed a few times the she-kit had stared at his
face, he didn't mind. When she mentioned if he wanted to
play they'd nod "That would sound fun! but i might be a
little slow." He'd chuckle softly, raising a paw and secretly
pointed to his face.

He knew she knew that they were cross
-eyed it was hard to hide since eyes were in the middle of
your face. But he made sure that pointing to his face wasn't
too obvious in case anybody else looked that would just think
he barely raised a paw maybe they wouldn't even noticed.
"What game do you have in mind?"

Lilykit

Lilykit nodded slowly, thinking. What could they play that Houndkit would like to do? Hmmm, oh! She perked up. “There were some feathers in the back corner of the nursery!” She said, quietly, but with excitement starting to creep into her voice. “Maybe we could see who catches the most first? The wind was blowing them around.” She said, looking at Houndkit a bit hesitantly. “But we don’t have to. We can play a game you want, if you don’t want to catch feathers.” She said hastily.

Red'fur
December 15th, 2022, 07:09 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She watched the kits in the nursery play. She felt a small kick and turned to look at her partially swollen belly. She nuzzled it lightly. *

((OPEN))

.Sein
December 15th, 2022, 08:09 AM
Lilykit

Lilykit nodded slowly, thinking. What could they play that Houndkit would like to do? Hmmm, oh! She perked up. “There were some feathers in the back corner of the nursery!” She said, quietly, but with excitement starting to creep into her voice. “Maybe we could see who catches the most first? The wind was blowing them around.” She said, looking at Houndkit a bit hesitantly. “But we don’t have to. We can play a game you want, if you don’t want to catch feathers.” She said hastily.

HoundKit
They/Them

He shook his head gently "No, its fine! It sounds fun!" He
purred then stood up "Last one to the corner is a rotten egg!"
He yelped playfully.

SpiritWolf_yt
December 15th, 2022, 09:53 AM
Echoblue snoozed

DelM33
December 19th, 2022, 07:43 PM
-Newtkit-

The ginger kit gazed around the nursery, the one where he had lived all his life. There was the familiar cover of branches above the rest of the den, only that the snow blocked out the warm sunlight. Eurgh, snow. Snow brought cold, and cold brought coughs, and coughs bring sickness! Newtkit huddled into a small corner where there was enough soft moss to keep him warm, and he nuzzled himself into a hole. Perfect! He had found a way to protect himself from the bitter cold without the help of another kit or a queen! He can become an apprentice at this point! Although, they do A LOT more than just keeping themselves warm like bringing prey, training with warriors, and SO MANY other things that Newtkit can't even keep track of. Oh well, Newtkit's content with his little moss shield.

[Open!]

Red'fur
December 20th, 2022, 07:10 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She laid curled up in her nest. She had been more tired as of late. She purred quietly and hummed to herself. She hadn't seen her mate for quite some time and wondered where she had gone.*
((OPEN))

Tess_Potter
December 21st, 2022, 02:42 PM
(( Mossfall ))

* She laid curled up in her nest. She had been more tired as of late. She purred quietly and hummed to herself. She hadn't seen her mate for quite some time and wondered where she had gone.*
((OPEN))

Emberflame walked in and sat down at her mate's side.

Estelle
December 21st, 2022, 10:45 PM
Elkkit was brooding like an Elkkit, staying out the idiots' sight because he didn't feel like dealing with them and just wanted to sleep and be with his mom.

Pitou
December 22nd, 2022, 09:32 PM
Doeheart curled into her nest, breathing in the scents as she ruminated on the impending move. She knew her time in the nursery was growing short.

stag
December 23rd, 2022, 12:23 PM
Fallowkit drooled as she existed,and sat in her nest

Spookez.
December 26th, 2022, 04:26 PM
Yellowkit returned to the nursery with some leaves he found buried in the snow.
They were crimpled and brown, but Yellowkit didn´t care. He just wanted to create something. He sat in his spot, spreading the leaves out on the cave floor.
He thought for a moment. Maybe I can make a mini log with these...
He started mushing the leaves together to make a mushy pile, and tried to shape it into a log.

fishy
January 1st, 2023, 04:26 AM
Yellowkit returned to the nursery with some leaves he found buried in the snow.
They were crimpled and brown, but Yellowkit didn´t care. He just wanted to create something. He sat in his spot, spreading the leaves out on the cave floor.
He thought for a moment. Maybe I can make a mini log with these...
He started mushing the leaves together to make a mushy pile, and tried to shape it into a log.

IceKit yawned as they watched the other shape the wilted leaves, her yawning muffled by her fluffy tail covering her tiny muzzle as she watched

Spookez.
January 1st, 2023, 07:08 AM
CreekKit yawned as they watched the other shape the wilted leaves, her yawning muffled by her fluffy tail covering her tiny muzzle as she watched

Yellowkit turned around and looked at Creekkit. His eyes narrowed.

fishy
January 4th, 2023, 06:11 PM
"Oh- sorry! Sleepy..." Icekit mewed, smiling softly beneath her tail

(I accidentally put creekit, shes windclan lol)

Ilovecheese

sock
January 4th, 2023, 07:27 PM
Snailkit flicked their tail back and forth, watching all the STUFF! There were so many things to watch, and so little eyes to watch with. The tiny kit had to shake their head quickly to see everything! Well... no, actually they couldn't see anything. So, they stopped! Now they could see! IT WAS A MIRACLE! Snailkit rolled onto their back, staring at all the upside down cats. They had heard stories of bats that slept upside down! It made all the other cats look like bats! Ever since hearing the stories, the little calico kit couldn't stop thinking about bats. Oh yeah, and what they would have for lunch. Lunch was always important. Snailkit was quite bored right now. And being bored was boring. It was boring to think of how boring being bored of thinking about how boring being bored was. Wait, what? The calico kit shook their small head, clearing it of all strange thoughts. Wait, what were they doing? Where they doing anything? Yes? No? Maybe so? If only the tiny calico had somebody to ask. But nope! Snailkit couldn't! So, the most they could do was lay on their back and watch the bat-cats.

[OPEN]

Red'fur
January 5th, 2023, 02:16 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She looked up as she felt a presence sit beside her. She saw it was her mate and she purred happily. She licked Emberflame's ear. *
" My beautiful mate where have you been?? "

Snowyflake

January 5th, 2023, 12:58 PM
Fishkit
post count
1/10
Glow surged through the little kit’s body he woke up, fresh and ready for the day. His yellow eyes were like sunbeams, spreading sunlight and cheer everywhere. He bounced out of his nest, tumbling over before getting up. He looked around and padded over to the nearest kit. “Uhm..HELLO???? CAN YOU PLAY WITH ME?!” he yowled, voice ringing through the nursery. No answer. he huffed and stomped out of the nursery. If no one wanted to play with him, he’d try some of the warriors.

[ lonely.lilyx]

Spookez.
January 5th, 2023, 02:25 PM
Fishkit
post count
1/10
Glow surged through the little kit’s body he woke up, fresh and ready for the day. His yellow eyes were like sunbeams, spreading sunlight and cheer everywhere. He bounced out of his nest, tumbling over before getting up. He looked around and padded over to the nearest kit. “Uhm..HELLO???? CAN YOU PLAY WITH ME?!” he yowled, voice ringing through the nursery. No answer. he huffed and stomped out of the nursery. If no one wanted to play with him, he’d try some of the warriors.

[ open]

Rabbitpaw was just returning with prey from the prey pile. He wish he could go out and hunt but he needs his mentor for that. He walked in and placed a Mous e down, hopping no kits would bother him.

Spookez.
January 5th, 2023, 02:40 PM
Fishkit
2/10
Fishkit turned around, to see Rabbitpaw, the sulky apprentice bound in, tail flicking. Fishkit immediently made for the apprentice, bounding with little strides. His ocean-like fur shivered in excitement. He approached the apprentice, grinning. “Hey mister Rabbitpaw!” he yowled, batting a small paw at the apprentice.

Rabbitpaws ear when DOWN. Oh starclan, another kit.."Oh, hi little one. Ahem" He said, slowly taking steps away.

sol.
January 5th, 2023, 04:13 PM
LILYCREEK

Another day had dawned on the camp, and Lilycreek was sick and tired of the wind and the cold. Leafbare was nowhere near over, and Lilycreek really wanted to just wave all the clouds and bad weather away, dooming them to return next year.

She was on her way to the nursery to do one last check up on the queens and the kits before she went about her day when a kit was stomping huffily out of the nursery. Oh? Had a fight occured, or something else she could know about?

The kit in question, was Fishkit. Cherryblaze and her late mate Needlejump's kit, she believed. Poor thing.

She went over to him. "Hello, dear," she said with a friendly smile. "Is something the matter?"

[ Sharkii ]

Tess_Potter
January 5th, 2023, 04:23 PM
(( Mossfall ))

* She looked up as she felt a presence sit beside her. She saw it was her mate and she purred happily. She licked Emberflame's. *
" My beautiful mate where have you been?? "

Snowyflake

"Out and about." she purrs.

January 6th, 2023, 02:27 AM
Fishkit
3/10
[ Fishkit is not it yet, for use his pronouns are she/her]
Fishkit looked up to see Lilycreek. The white and orange warrior was looking at her, asking if he was alright. He huffed, small tail lashing. “Of course not!” he fumed, stamping his little grey paws. “No one will play with me!” suddenly his eyes turned dim. “And mama’s not here. When is she coming back? She said she was going out exploring. She’s supposed to be back soon!” he growled. “Have you seen them?” he mewed. He was confused, and hungry. He didn’t know what to do.

lonely.lilyx

sol.
January 6th, 2023, 05:35 AM
LILYCREEK

Ah, the sweet times as a kit. Play and sleep were still fond in her mind, but of course, it still led to disagreement among the younger generation. Her gaze saddened. Hadn't anyone told him? Cherryblaze wouldn't come back. Ever. She wondered if it would be cruel to tell him. "She.. it's a secret, dear. We'll tell you when you're older, okay?" He was too young. She didn't wish for his livelihood to be destroyed yet.

"Well then, love, why don't I play with you for a while?"

[ Sharkii ]

Red'fur
January 6th, 2023, 06:20 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She pressed against Emberflame's flank. She purred. *
" Our kits will be here soon. I can feel it. "

sock
January 6th, 2023, 09:32 AM
Snailkit pranced around the nursery, pretending they were a funny little bat. "Flap flap! Hiss! I'm a bat!" They squeaked, tail raised high. Oh wait... bats didn't have tails! At least, they thought so. No warriors had ever told them bats had tails! So, to continue their game, Snailkit lowered their tail to their back, and continued to skip through all the cats. They noticed that there were two old cats being all lovey-dovey. Snailkit stuck their tongue out at them, and made another bat noise. They ran back to the center of the nursery, dropping to the floor, and rolling onto their back. "Bleh! I'm a dead bat now!" They announced, closing their eyes. Oh boy, being a bat was so much fun! If only they had a friend to be another bat... two bats were better than one! Well, unless you don't like bats. But who doesn't like bats!? Wait... a ton of old cats didn't like bats. Nevermind! They would just be a bat all alone if they had to!

[OPEN]

fishy
January 6th, 2023, 09:43 AM
"Oh no, My bat friend!" Icekit playfully whined and twitched her tiny ears. "What am I gonna do!" She stated, flopping on the ground playfully and rolled in the dust
~Eclipse_Lake~

sock
January 6th, 2023, 09:46 AM
"Oh no, My bat friend!" Icekit playfully whined and twitched her tiny ears. "What am I gonna do!" She stated, flopping on the ground playfully and rolled in the dust
~Eclipse_Lake~
Snailkit gasped. Was that the sound of a kit!? Did she want to PLAY WITH THEM!? The tiny calico kitten laughed. "Come... closer...!" They coughed dramatically, raising a small paw into the air. They already knew what they were going to say~ and it would be HILARIOUS. Wait no- they forgot! Snailkit forgot what they were going to say! It was fine though- they would improvise, or whatever that big word was. Snailkit carefully halfway opened their yellow eyes, continuing to cough dramatically, and hold back giggles.

fishy
January 6th, 2023, 10:05 AM
Dramatically, she came closer making fake crying sounds as she lowered her head. "What is it..Bat friend..?" She spoke, stiffling giggles

sock
January 6th, 2023, 10:09 AM
Dramatically, she came closer making fake crying sounds as she lowered her head. "What is it..Bat friend..?" She spoke, stiffling giggles
Snailkit groaned in fake pain, blinking slowly. "I need... i.. need..." They mewed weakly, folding their small paws against their chest. "..." They had once again forgotten what they were going to say. "I don't know what i need. Just uh- pretend i said something funny!" They squeaked, closing their eyes again, tongue sticking out.

fishy
January 6th, 2023, 10:15 AM
Icekit giggled, batting her tiny paw on snailpaws face before speaking again. "What do you mean?" She giggled, wondering what to imagine that they said

sock
January 6th, 2023, 10:24 AM
Icekit giggled, batting her tiny paw on snailpaws face before speaking again. "What do you mean?" She giggled, wondering what to imagine that they said
Snailkit sneezed when their face was bapped. They sat up, shrugging a bit. "I don't know!" They squeaked truthfully, looking up at Icekit. Even if they may have been the same age as her, the little calico had always been a bit smaller than most kits.

fishy
January 6th, 2023, 10:32 AM
Icekit pounced onto snailkit lightly, cautious of her size; she was a bit big for her age so she knew to be careful. "I gotchu!" She smiled, rolling and grasping onto the kit in the snow

sock
January 6th, 2023, 11:03 AM
Icekit pounced onto snailkit lightly, cautious of her size; she was a bit big for her age so she knew to be careful. "I gotchu!" She smiled, rolling and grasping onto the kit in the snow
Snailkit squealed happily, batting at Icekit with their small paws.

fishy
January 6th, 2023, 11:04 AM
She carefully rolled snailkit over, shaking her fluffy head, snowflakes fell from her fur and onto snailkits face. She smiled

sock
January 6th, 2023, 11:05 AM
She carefully rolled snailkit over, shaking her fluffy head, snowflakes fell from her fur and onto snailkits face. She smiled
Snailkit giggled, and squirmed out from under Icekit. They ran in circles around the bigger kit, trying to make her dizzy.

fishy
January 6th, 2023, 11:12 AM
"Wha-" Her sight was locked on snailkits, after a few minutes she fell. "Blegh..I feel icky.." She spoke softly, flopping to her side

Cinderspirit
January 6th, 2023, 11:30 AM
Beechkit giggled from where he had been sitting in the corner.
“Are you ok, Icekit?” He mewed.

sock
January 6th, 2023, 11:40 AM
"Wha-" Her sight was locked on snailkits, after a few minutes she fell. "Blegh..I feel icky.." She spoke softly, flopping to her side
Snailkit took the time Icekit was down to pounce. They dropped into a sloppy crouch, wiggled their haunches, and then launched. Snailkit stood on top of Icekit, giggling uncontrollably.

fishy
January 6th, 2023, 12:20 PM
"Uf! Your really light!" She commented before standing up, falling again due to her dizzy state

sock
January 6th, 2023, 12:29 PM
"Uf! Your really light!" She commented before standing up, falling again due to her dizzy state
Snailkit giggled. "Yep! I've been told!" They chirped, hopping off Icekit.

fishy
January 6th, 2023, 12:47 PM
"Blegh, I hate being dizzy!" She complained, finally gaining her balance

January 6th, 2023, 12:48 PM
Fishkit
5/10
Lilycreek - lonely.lilyx
Fishkit sighed glumly, shaking his head. “Mama said she’d be back, but it’s been three days..” the dark grey kit looked up sadly then turned to look at Lilycreek. “Why is it a secret?” he growled. “Why am I not allowed to know where my mama is?!” his voice grew to a roar. A small roar, but big for a little kit. “I..” he closed his eyes. “I need her..” he mewed sadly. He was gazing at the ground, lost for words until he heard what Lilycreek said next and immediently perked up.”Yay! What do we play?” it was like Fishkit didn’t even feel sad, he was the bouncy, shiny kit again. Let’s just hope Fishkit won’t know what happened to his mom…fufufuf

sock
January 6th, 2023, 12:52 PM
"Blegh, I hate being dizzy!" She complained, finally gaining her balance
Snailkit weaved themself between Icekit's legs happily. "Really? Why are you dizzy?" They asked, already having forgotten about their earlier game.

fishy
January 6th, 2023, 12:57 PM
"Because you made me dizzy!" She laughed, stepping back for them to get out from underneath them

sock
January 6th, 2023, 12:58 PM
"Because you made me dizzy!" She laughed, stepping back for them to get out from underneath them
Snailkit stepped out from under her, and sat in front of Icekit. "I did? Why did i do that?" They asked, tilting their head to the side.

fishy
January 6th, 2023, 12:59 PM
"We were playing a game!" She bopped snailkit on the head before sitting down

sock
January 6th, 2023, 01:00 PM
"We were playing a game!" She bopped snailkit on the head before sitting down
Snailkit giggled, swiping at Icekit's paw as it retreated back. "What game?"

fishy
January 6th, 2023, 01:03 PM
"We were bats and you died so I had to come save you then...I dont remember after that but then we were wrestling and you made me dizzy!" She said, tapping her tail to the ground once

sock
January 6th, 2023, 01:06 PM
"We were bats and you died so I had to come save you then...I dont remember after that but then we were wrestling and you made me dizzy!" She said, tapping her tail to the ground once
Snailkit furrowed their brow, trying to remember all that. They huffed angrily, flopping on the ground and hiding their muzzle under their paws. "Stupid memory problems!"

fishy
January 6th, 2023, 01:46 PM
"Aww, its ok!" She comforted, padding over to them and sitting next to them and wrapping her tail around snailkit

GingerFlight
January 6th, 2023, 01:51 PM
How do i join ??

Zei
January 7th, 2023, 12:30 PM
Lynxkit and Snakekit where at it again. Zooming through the Nursery like their tails where on fire. which was to be expected of these two besties, who were almost always together, in the same place! it was war! a race to see who the fastest kit was! zoomies!

Sunspirit noticed the commotion and paddle into the nurser to slow down the kits before they hurt someone with their wild movements. "Slow down you 2. why don't we put all that energy to use playing a game of mossball?" the golden she-cat meowed with a purr.

She looked around the Nursery "Would anyone else like to join us?" she purred

(open)

fishy
January 7th, 2023, 12:52 PM
Icekit looked up to sunspirit then to her mother. "You may go play, just be careful." She warned with a nudge from her nose icekit rose. "May I?" She smiled
~Umbreon~

Zei
January 7th, 2023, 12:56 PM
Icekit looked up to sunspirit then to her mother. "You may go play, just be careful." She warned with a nudge from her nose icekit rose. "May I?" She smiled
~Umbreon~
Sunspirit purred "over coarse" she mewed, and sent a moss ball flying towards the kits

Lynxkit and Snakekit tripped over each other as the ran

fishy
January 7th, 2023, 01:04 PM
Icekit picked up the ball, looking at both Lynxkit and Snakekit as it was in her grasp. She blinked once before sending off like a gunshot

Zei
January 7th, 2023, 01:05 PM
Icekit picked up the ball, looking at both Lynxkit and Snakekit as it was in her grasp. She blinked once before sending off like a gunshot
the two kits giggled and raced off towards it, Lynxkit hittting it with a SMACK!

fishy
January 7th, 2023, 01:11 PM
Icekit fell when lynxkit smacked into her, falling into a snowback nearby the elders den

Zei
January 7th, 2023, 01:12 PM
Icekit fell when lynxkit smacked into her, falling into a snowback nearby the elders den
Sunspirit pulled the two kits out "careful now young one" she chuckled with amusement

fishy
January 7th, 2023, 01:28 PM
Icekit glared at lynxkit and frowned, her fluffy pelt covered in snow as she stood back on her feet

Zei
January 7th, 2023, 01:31 PM
Icekit glared at lynxkit and frowned, her fluffy pelt covered in snow as she stood back on her feet
Sunspirit leaned down to groom out the two kits fur, then plucked the mossball out of the snow, and smacked it with her tail

fishy
January 7th, 2023, 01:33 PM
"Get it!" She squealed halfway through her grooming she bolted away again

Zei
January 7th, 2023, 01:34 PM
Sunspirit chuckled as shee watched the 3 kits running around

fishy
January 7th, 2023, 03:54 PM
--------IceKit---------

Icekit dashed into the nursery, snuggling up to her mother and telling her what had happened in the burrow.

---------StreamFlake---------
The mother listened to her daughter, watching the other kits as her kit slowly drifted to sleep while mumbling about her day

sol.
January 7th, 2023, 06:26 PM
LILYCREEK

She fidgeted uncomfortably. Lilycreek hated lying and secrets with a passion, so skirting around Fishkit's question felt particularly demeaning for her. Luckily, she didn't need to answer, because Fishkit was soon transfixed by the prospects of playing a game.

"Hm...," she said, a fond note slipping into her voice. "How about a game of catch? I'm sure the elders would let you borrow some moss if you asked politely." Her heart panged suddenly. She's said that to Sproutkit, once. They played moss-ball together, and it was one of the happiest moments in her life. She shook it away, forcing the hurt back into a box, and clamping a lid on it.

[ Sharkii ]

January 8th, 2023, 09:51 AM
Fishkit
≡;- ꒰ ° lonely.lilyx ꒱
Fishkit brightened. “Alright!” suddenly, the small kit frowned. “Do you think they’ll let me?” he asked hopefully. He was looking forwards to the game of mossball with Lilycreek. She seemed like quite the apponent. It would be a fair..game.. unless she lets him win. Fishkit shrugged and padded to the entrance of the nursery. Was he allowed outside the nursery?meh hoped so. It was only a few fox-lengths away. Straight ahead. Here goes nothing. he took a deep breath, then exited his safe home, to the rainy clearing..where cats bustled around. He just had to sneak past the cats to the elder’s den.

sol.
January 8th, 2023, 11:56 AM
LILYCREEK

She watched as the kit bowled out of the nursery into the rain, presumably into the elder den next door. She stood outside, waiting for Fishkit to return. She would've help, but she seemed eager enough to go by herself, so she would allow it.

[ Sharkii ]

fishy
January 8th, 2023, 01:21 PM
Icekit awoke slowly, blinking sleep away from her before getting ready go out and play again. As she was walking out she stumbled into lilycreek and flattened her ears when her mother had giggled at her tiny mistake.
"Sorry Lilycreek!" She apologized
lonely.lilyx

(Icekit is one of fishkits besties so yea- sorry if I shouldnt have bumped into this)

sol.
January 8th, 2023, 01:29 PM
LILYCREEK

She let out a small upmh! as something collided into her, She turned her head back to see another kit has stumbling into her. Icekit, Streamflake's daughter, she believed.

"Don't worry about it, dear," she said kindly, before waving a tail at her mother. She pondered for a moment. "You're one of Fishkit's friends, right? He's going to get a mossball for a game. Would you like to join us?"

[ Pluto! :D - don't worry about it! I'm always happy when the kits interact with Lily (: ]

Sharkii - hope you don't mind that I kind of just dragged Fishkit into this ^^" ]

fishy
January 8th, 2023, 01:57 PM
"Ooooh! Ok! Yea, if its ok with mom!" She turned to her mother who just gave them both a nod, one in approval and one in greeting. "Ok! I can play!" She smiled, puffing her tiny yet fluffy chest outward

lonely.lilyx

.Sein
January 9th, 2023, 10:17 AM
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5331&pictureid=34757HoundKit https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5331&pictureid=34757
He/him

☆ A small black and white tom with cross amber eyes ☆

HoundKit nosed his way out of his mother's fur. He gasped dramatically
and then looked around. The constant shifts of different colored furs
made him confused and hurt his crossed eyes. He turned away and
found a plant with weird juttered leaves. He leaned forward trying
to sniff but he couldn't find it as close as he was. Curse this sight!

[Open for interactions]

Cinderspirit
January 9th, 2023, 11:39 AM
Beechkit bounded up to Houndkit, "Hey Houndkit! Wanna play?" Aethon

January 9th, 2023, 11:41 AM
Fishkit
Waddling back from the elder’s den was Fishkit. He didn’t take too long. He had a debate against a kind elder about why moss should replace feathers for nests. To be honest, the elder let him win easily. Hmmph. Anyways, he had a moss ball. Took a bit of time and courage to ask hehe. He padded in, small chest puffing out with pride. As he padded back, he saw Icekit, his friend, and Lilycreek. He hurried over to them, breathless. “You guys ready to play?” he asked.

Now. Icekit and Fishkit were friends. Good friends. They built their friendship for pieces. Trust, honesty, loyalty. Icekit was very dear to Fishkit and he would protect Icekit with his life. They were friends from an early start, when Fishkit’s mother was still alive.

It took a moment for Fishkit to stop his daydream and he shook is head to rid of the thought of his mother. “You guys ready?” he asked, playfulness returning and impatients coming like a storm

[ lonely.lilyx , Pluto! :D
No problem!]

fishy
January 9th, 2023, 11:54 AM
Sharkii lonely.lilyx

"You bet! Im so good at this game that you will be as slow as a slug compared to me!" She boasted, tackling Fishkit for the mossball already, before the game had even started.

Fishkit was a very close friend of Icekits, close enough to consider her a sister. Thinking back there had been times when she did call fishkit her sister a few times!

My ocs:

ThunderClan MinnowKit & FrostFeather
RiverClan: StreamFlake & IceKit
WindClan: CreekKit
ShadowClan: Feather'Stone
Rouges: Minx
Kittypets: Sunset

Tess_Potter
January 9th, 2023, 12:12 PM
Emberflame pushed her way into the nursery, looking for her mate. Soon their kits would be born and she couldn't wait.

Snowy Red

(can I still play one of their kits?)

Red'fur
January 9th, 2023, 12:15 PM
(( Mossfall ))

* She looked up when a rustling at the entrance awoke her. She saw it was Emberflame and purred. *
~CherylBlossom~
( Yes you can. )

Tess_Potter
January 9th, 2023, 12:16 PM
Emberflame purred back and nuzzled her mate's belly. "Hello, my love. How are you feeling?"

Red'fur
January 9th, 2023, 12:17 PM
(( Mossfall ))

* She nuzzled Emberflame lightly. *
" Tired... "

Tess_Potter
January 9th, 2023, 12:18 PM
Emberflame sits down and begins to groom her. "Our children will be here soon." she purrs.

Red'fur
January 9th, 2023, 12:21 PM
(( Mossfall ))

* She nodded. She nuzzled her flank and purred. *
" Yes, Yes they will be. "

Tess_Potter
January 9th, 2023, 12:23 PM
(( Mossfall ))

* She nodded. She nuzzled her flank and purred. *
" Yes, Yes they will be. "

Emberflame lays down and curls around her.

Red'fur
January 9th, 2023, 12:25 PM
(( Mossfall ))

* She leaned into Emberflame and closed her eyes. She purred lightly and slowly drifted off. *
~CherylBlossom~(( I plan to have the kits born on Wednesday. ))

Tess_Potter
January 9th, 2023, 12:27 PM
(( Mossfall ))

* She leaned into Emberflame and closed her eyes. She purred lightly and slowly drifted off. *
~CherylBlossom~(( I plan to have the kits born on Wednesday. ))

((sounds good.))

.Sein
January 9th, 2023, 01:30 PM
Beechkit bounded up to Houndkit, "Hey Houndkit! Wanna play?" Aethon

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5331&pictureid=34757HoundKit https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5331&pictureid=34757
He/him

He looked away from the fern to the other kit. He smiled "Sure! What
game do you want to play?" He turned his body away from the fern to
face the molly.

sol.
January 9th, 2023, 01:38 PM
LILYCREEK

She smiled fondly. She really did adore kits, so playing games with them was always a treat. The young ones had this certain power to make anyone feel much happier and lighter after spending time with them.

"Good work with the moss ball, Fishkit," she said affectionately cuffing the kit's ear. "Now, who wants to start?"

[ Sharkii Pluto! :D

fishy
January 9th, 2023, 01:44 PM
"Me! Me!" Icekit chanted, her voice muffled by the mossball she had taken from Fishkit

StreamFlake streched and walked next to LilyCreek.

StreamFlake: "Icekits quite the character, arent you dear?"

IceKit: "What? Sure yea." (Shes to focused on the mossball game)

January 10th, 2023, 10:29 AM
⠀⠀/\__/\  ⠀⠀ /       ⠀⠀⠀⠀|
( ´∀`)< . ★ ° . • ○ ° * . ☾ °⠀|
(   ) \________ _ |
⠀| | |
(__)_)

icon by トヲル
header by 月刺啾​

Fishkit
The small kit squealed with delight as he leapt at Icekit, an attempt to grab the mossball out of the her jaws. He bounded across the soft flooring, small paws thumping against the ground, dirt kicking up. He laughed as he chased the other kit across the nursery, brows furrowed with concentration.

At one point, he stopped, heaving for breath, then looked up at Lilycreek and gave her a quick smile, grinning and sped off to Icekit again.

lonely.lilyx - ♥︎ Pluto! :D

Cinderspirit
January 10th, 2023, 10:57 AM
"Let's pretend we're warriors!" Beechkit bounded up onto a nearby boulder, "I am Beechstar, leader of RiverClan!" He proclaimed, chest puffed out with pride. Aethon

.Sein
January 10th, 2023, 11:18 AM
"Let's pretend we're warriors!" Beechkit bounded up onto a nearby boulder, "I am Beechstar, leader of RiverClan!" He proclaimed, chest puffed out with pride. Aethon

He/him

He smiled and bounded slowly after BeechKit "And I'm your
loyal warrior!" He mewed standing in front of the boulder
Beechkit towered over. "Whats your first act of duty as leader?"
HoundKit Announced aloud so BeechKit could hear him.

Red'fur
January 10th, 2023, 11:39 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She laid in the nursery. She watched the kits play and scramble around the den. She gave a small laugh at their energy. She had always loved the thought of kits. *
((OPEN))

fishy
January 10th, 2023, 12:11 PM
Sharkii

"You cant catch me! You cant catch me!" She chanted, muffled by the mossball. StreamFlake stopped infront of the two kits, throwing icekit off guard and she dropped the ball out of reflex. "Im playing to you know!" Streamflake said, still blocking icekits way

Cinderspirit
January 10th, 2023, 02:41 PM
"I proclaim you as my loyal deputy!" Beechkit grinned at his friend, "I'm sure you'll serve the Clan well." Aethon
((Should we open this up, I feel like we need others))

Spookez.
January 10th, 2023, 04:15 PM
"Oh- sorry! Sleepy..." Icekit mewed, smiling softly beneath her tail

(I accidentally put creekit, shes windclan lol)

Ilovecheese

(sorry for my such late reply lol) Yellowkit narrowed his eyes. He signed and continued being "Yellowkit"

fishy
January 10th, 2023, 07:47 PM
Ilovecheese

"Whatcha makin?" she asked, cocking her head to the side

.Sein
January 10th, 2023, 07:55 PM
"I proclaim you as my loyal deputy!" Beechkit grinned at his friend, "I'm sure you'll serve the Clan well." Aethon
((Should we open this up, I feel like we need others))

He/him

Houndkit drew a paw back and bowed his head "Of course! My-
Our clan is my..." He paused and looked up for a brief moment.
"What do deputies say?" He mewed quietly as if others might hear.

[Sure, and maybe they start a little kitten cult I mean group lol]

Cinderspirit
January 11th, 2023, 12:00 AM
"I think it's 'protect and serve the Clan'" Beechkit giggled, "Oh no, look! Enemy warriors on our territory!"
[Open] Aethon

.Sein
January 11th, 2023, 08:04 AM
"I think it's 'protect and serve the Clan'" Beechkit giggled, "Oh no, look! Enemy warriors on our territory!"
[Open] Aethon

He/him

The small black tom nodded and then spun around. "How
dare they!" He would playfully hiss aloud, letting his fur
fuzz up in defense.

[Open]

Spookez.
January 11th, 2023, 02:13 PM
Ilovecheese

"Whatcha makin?" she asked, cocking her head to the side

"Im making art" He said, yes thats what he'll call it. Art.. "And i need focus to make Art. Yes yes."