PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Nursery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Goldenmist
November 16th, 2019, 10:28 PM
She'd purr, "You're okay."

Forestkit
November 17th, 2019, 10:02 AM
"Yes im ok Deerkit" Stormkit meowed as he smiled.

Goldenmist
November 17th, 2019, 05:16 PM
"I'm awfully tired." She mewed, and fell back asleep

Forestkit
November 17th, 2019, 05:18 PM
"Ok" Stromkit meowed as he went to sleep next to Deerkit.

Goldenmist
November 17th, 2019, 05:26 PM
She chased a butterfly in her dream

Forestkit
November 17th, 2019, 05:29 PM
Stormkit was in a field of flowers looking around in his dream.

pidgeon
November 18th, 2019, 11:52 AM
xeno Fuzzy

Pigeonpaw padded quietly--well, as quietly as she could with her deformed paws--across the clearing and to the nursery. She carefully nosed her way inside, seeing all the kits squabbling and floundering about with one another. The first one who met eyes with her was Petuniakit.

"Hey!" the gray apprentice whispered sweetly to the kitten. "Do you want to play a game? The elders are awfully bored in their stuffy old den. They would just love some company. I think a visit would absolutely make their day. I was just about to go visit them myself! Do you want to come along with me?" Even though she had ulterior motives here, she was honest and kind to the kit. Even if they were actually just pulling a prank on Bubblingbee, the other, nicer elders probably would enjoy some company. And Pigeonpaw liked hearing their stories anyways. She figured Petuniakit might enjoy some time outside the nursery as well. Really, it was a win-win situation in her eyes.

Goldenmist
November 18th, 2019, 06:35 PM
Deerkit woke up, and looked over at Stormkit, who was still sleeping. She tackled him, "Wake up!" she laughed.

Forestkit
November 18th, 2019, 06:42 PM
"Why did you do that Deerkit i was sleeping" Stormkit meowed as he got up.

Goldenmist
November 19th, 2019, 04:04 PM
"Exactly, you were sleeping!" She laughed, then ran outside of the den. She ran back in again. Deerkit ran out again, then finally, sat in the den, and fell back asleep.

Fuzzy
November 19th, 2019, 06:14 PM
xeno Casper

Watching the apprentice come into the nursery Petuniakit perked her ears with interest. Normally bigger cats didn't come in here. There where always kits and queens in here. Which was something that was taking the ivory and ginger molly a while to get used to.
Being addressed Petuniakit smiled, waving her tail behind her. "That sounds fun! I've never been to the elders den. But I think it'll be better then being in here!" The amber eyed kit answered looking up at the bigger molly. A lot of things where new to her and getting used to being addressed as 'kit' was one of them.
Standing up and bouncing a bit she hummed. "Are we leaving now? Or do we have to wait? Wait uh what's your name? I'm Petunia." The molly asked pausing a bit at the end. "Or Petuniakit," She added twisting her face in thought. Fallen hadn't told her if she could still use her name Petuniakit. Nor had any of the queens. Then again she guessed it didn't matter.

Forestkit
November 19th, 2019, 07:44 PM
"Exactly, you were sleeping!" She laughed, then ran outside of the den. She ran back in again. Deerkit ran out again, then finally, sat in the den, and fell back asleep.
"Ugh never mind I'm going back to sleep" Stormkit said as he went back to sleep.

Jesse
November 19th, 2019, 08:09 PM
Beetlepaw's face reflexively twisted up at the familiar scent that hit her nose as soon as her head passed through the nursery entrance. It was a painful reminder that she'd never share a warm nest with her siblings again. She hadn't realized she'd miss something she used to think she hated. Her heart wrenched. Being an apprentice was nothing like she'd been told it would be.. As she glanced sidelong at Pigeonpaw, Beetlepaw wondered if she had ever felt the same.

Beetlepaw stopped herself from rolling her eyes at the kit's eager response. Ugh. Kits. And to think she was one not even a moon ago. She was never like that, right? She considering making some snarky remark, but quickly thought better of it. Besides, she had a stick full of bugs wedged in her mouth. Letting Pigeonpaw do all the talking was easier anyway. Growing impatient, Beetlepaw shouldered Pigeonpaw and gestured with her tail that they'd ought to hurry it up. She wasn't about to stand there getting bitten by a swarm of angry bugs while they chatted about the weather.

Casper Fuzzy

tye
November 20th, 2019, 09:39 AM
Burrowed in the warm mixture of rushes and reeds as the fuzzy blossom heads tickled her pink nose and a twitch of her ear at the kits loud ruckus she started to stirr. A sight of white fangs and pink tongue flashed for only a few seconds when she yawned and her white paws rubbed along her narrow face. Not a moment later, the young warrior roused from a deep slumber and purred at the sight of kits sleeping peacefully and playing. "May Starclan watch over 'em," a simple, yet meaningful prayer she spoke out every day and night. Sometimes, she imagined the star twinkling cats reaching down each of her clan-mates with a touch on the cheek or nose to remind them that they are around watching and guiding their each paw steps. The tortoiseshell tabby yellow eyes fluttered over to the tiresome queens then over to the kits bouncing around with energy. Some of the little ones already use to cuddling with a stranger like herself, who's only been part of the clan for a short while. Sugarapple murmured a soft greeting to the kits and a nose touch with others. The rough ones chased after her long tail as she purposely flicked it around and laughed when they pounce and missed it. A glance over the sleeping queens, she can tell they were tired and stressed out. And at least she can do is to watch over them while they slumber.

[OPEN]

Goldenmist
November 21st, 2019, 02:33 PM
Deerkit woke up, and yawned. She noticed Stormkit, but instead of pouncing on him, she just sat by him.

Forestkit
November 21st, 2019, 02:38 PM
Stormkit was still asleep he woke up and noticed Deerkit sitting next to him he was surprised but didn't show it he look at her and meowed "did you sleep well"

Goldenmist
November 21st, 2019, 02:45 PM
"Yep! I was a brave warrior in my dream!" She got into the hunter's position, but wobbled over. She left out the part about her being a queen. "What about you?" She said, still on the ground.

Forestkit
November 21st, 2019, 03:58 PM
I slept well my dream was um nevermind what do you want to do Stormkit said looking at Deerkit.

Goldenmist
November 22nd, 2019, 03:31 PM
"Doesn't matter, I'm not tired but don't feel like winning against you in a battle." She meowed

Goldenmist
November 23rd, 2019, 12:08 AM
Deerkit yawned, and groomed herself.

fr0ggy
November 23rd, 2019, 12:22 PM
(so uh, this is my first time doing this... does anyone mind if i join in?)

Goldenmist
November 23rd, 2019, 01:54 PM
I don't mind, but I don't know about the others. I assume you can just jump right in like I did, but I don't mind))

Fuzzy
December 1st, 2019, 08:48 PM
vermin
[Sugarapple/Petuniakit first meeting perhaps?]

The small bundle of white and ginger found herself practically slumped in a nest alone. None of the other kits had really wanted her to play. All because she was a former outsider. It wasn't her fault, normally they didn't mind but as they learned more about her and how little she knew about Clan life they just got board of her. Or that was how Petuniakit saw it. She had no real mother of father figure, was just looked after by the Queens but they liked their own kits better. She didn't blame them. Who wouldn't?
Looking down the amber eyed kit started playing with the moss beneath her paws. Maybe she was supposed to be alone for the time being. Maybe she was to be like a flower? Be beautiful then die out in the cold. Though that was sad. All her beautiful petaled friends died. Taking her source of comfort with them. "They're just like Jasper and Mama..." She mumbled plucking a chunk of moss up just to place it back down. Petunia really didn't have spunk when there was no one to share it with.

tye
December 2nd, 2019, 09:34 AM
vermin
[Sugarapple/Petuniakit first meeting perhaps?]

The small bundle of white and ginger found herself practically slumped in a nest alone. None of the other kits had really wanted her to play. All because she was a former outsider. It wasn't her fault, normally they didn't mind but as they learned more about her and how little she knew about Clan life they just got board of her. Or that was how Petuniakit saw it. She had no real mother of father figure, was just looked after by the Queens but they liked their own kits better. She didn't blame them. Who wouldn't?
Looking down the amber eyed kit started playing with the moss beneath her paws. Maybe she was supposed to be alone for the time being. Maybe she was to be like a flower? Be beautiful then die out in the cold. Though that was sad. All her beautiful petaled friends died. Taking her source of comfort with them. "They're just like Jasper and Mama..." She mumbled plucking a chunk of moss up just to place it back down. Petunia really didn't have spunk when there was no one to share it with.

Bouncing, playing, running around the kits ran a muck in the den so she took action by quickly cleaning after them with a sweep of her tail. She gathered up dust, moss bits and dirt in one pile then guide it outside and swayed her tail to remove excess dust off it. She limped back inside to share a few words with the litter bug of kits and some went back to coddling with their mothers, others dashed outside to enjoy winter's air. The young tortoiseshell sighed, her pale yellows washed over the sleeping queens and kits until her eyes fell on a small cream looking kit. Her honey pool orbs were glum and lonely. How come she'd never seen this kit before? Sugarapple can memorize every queen, kit and those ready to be born. Maybe because she's so small? It doesn't matter. The poor thing looked alone and she just want to make up her day. Sugarapple slowly limped up to her from behind, watching the creamy kit pluck a moss to just put it back down again. She couldn't help but to purr and coiled her tail around the little scrap. "Now, now look at you with those sad honey eyes of yours," she mewed, tipping her head. "Whats your name tiny one? Wanna tell Sugarapple why you're so blue?"

Ivymoon3883
December 3rd, 2019, 03:48 PM
Ivykit pauses, her eyes finally opening. She breathed in the scent of her mother and mewed warmly.

fr0ggy
December 5th, 2019, 04:06 PM
I don't mind, but I don't know about the others. I assume you can just jump right in like I did, but I don't mind))

( oh thank you! )

Laying in her nest, Mosskit yawns, her open jaw opening to show her sharp kit teeth. She gets up and arches her back, stretching. She shakes her head and looks around at the other kits.
Who should I play with today?

Fuzzy
December 7th, 2019, 05:47 PM
Bouncing, playing, running around the kits ran a muck in the den so she took action by quickly cleaning after them with a sweep of her tail. She gathered up dust, moss bits and dirt in one pile then guide it outside and swayed her tail to remove excess dust off it. She limped back inside to share a few words with the litter bug of kits and some went back to coddling with their mothers, others dashed outside to enjoy winter's air. The young tortoiseshell sighed, her pale yellows washed over the sleeping queens and kits until her eyes fell on a small cream looking kit. Her honey pool orbs were glum and lonely. How come she'd never seen this kit before? Sugarapple can memorize every queen, kit and those ready to be born. Maybe because she's so small? It doesn't matter. The poor thing looked alone and she just want to make up her day. Sugarapple slowly limped up to her from behind, watching the creamy kit pluck a moss to just put it back down again. She couldn't help but to purr and coiled her tail around the little scrap. "Now, now look at you with those sad honey eyes of yours," she mewed, tipping her head. "Whats your name tiny one? Wanna tell Sugarapple why you're so blue?"

The young molly hadn't expected to be approached. The nursery had gotten quieter and Petunia thought all the kits had left and the queens gone out to watch them or take a nap. So why was this queen here?
Looking up Petuniakit blinked her sorrow filled eyes. Sugarapple? That was a pretty name. Though the patchy kit couldn't figure out why she wanted to know what her name was and what was the matter. For some reason she didn't even give off a frightening feeling. Sugarapple sort of reminded her of her mother. In a way that made tears burn her eyes. "I'm Petuniakit… but could you just call me Petunia?" She asked looking into the queens yellow eyes with her honey colored ones.
After a moment of silence from the kit she dropped her head again. "...I just miss my mama..." She explained pulling her tail tightly around her paws.

tye
December 8th, 2019, 10:58 AM
“Petunia,” she repeated sweetly, gazing right back at her with a sweet smile. “Pretty name for a pretty kit such as yourself.” Sugarapple listened quietly to her small and soft voice, the smile slowly faded once knowing why she’s more sadder than a hog on a rainy day. The young warrior bent down to press her cheek against the poor cream kit to comfort her. Briefly looking at the queens and den entrance, she stared back at little Petunia. Curiosity raced through her mind trying to recall any cat that looks similar to the kit around camp or the worst possible case, the queen is no longer with them. She wouldn’t dare to ask those questions for it may bring up painful memories and can’t bare to watch her cry. “I bet your mama loves you very much. If you want, I can watch after you as long as you want me,” she purred. "Like the ole' saying, 'It's best to have good company than none at all' and I believe you and me can be good friends."
Fuzzy

nykyrian
December 10th, 2019, 10:29 PM
sugarcubes

Fazekit leaped on to Mosskit's back pinning her to the ground. " I got you now" he said to her.

fr0ggy
December 11th, 2019, 06:56 PM
The small kit let out a playful screech, going limp. She stuck out her tongue like she was dead.
"Bleghhh,"

nykyrian
December 11th, 2019, 07:19 PM
Fazekit got off her tilting his head to one side and asking "are you okay?"
sugarcubes

fr0ggy
December 11th, 2019, 07:45 PM
She gets up and staggers, still playing. She turns to him and suddenly smirks, jumping up and pouncing on him.
"Hah! You fell for it!"

nykyrian
December 11th, 2019, 08:13 PM
" No fair " he said to Mosskit, then he suddenly rolls over and is know until of her.
sugarcubes

Dewberry
December 11th, 2019, 08:54 PM
Dewkit, Hailkit, Mintykit, and Flintkit crept slowly out the nursery entrance.
"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Mintykit squeaked.
"Of course!" Declared Hailkit. "Everyone will be sleepy, and Shiverpetal won't even see us!"
"I don't know, maybe this is a bad idea.." Mumbled Dewkit.
Flintkit trotted over to the medicine den, his gray paws fluffy and tiny, "Hurry up, I don't think she's in here!" Flintkit announced. Hailkit shoved Mintykit over, and Dewkit followed reluctantly.

Meanwhile Rainsplash slept soundly in her nest, unaware of the trouble her kits were causing.

fr0ggy
December 12th, 2019, 07:41 AM
She sqeaks and bats at his muzzle, her claws sheathed. Then she stops and grins.
"You wanna go play mossball? Ooo or maybe we can go bother the apprentices!"

nykyrian
December 12th, 2019, 07:44 AM
" Let' s go bother the apprentices " he says grinning sugarcubes

BEAR.
December 12th, 2019, 02:51 PM
[ Dewberry - please make sure you get approval from Dipper before you post in the med cat den! Also, Shiverpetal is male :) ]

The walk from his den to the nursery wasn't long, and Lionstar wasted no time in entering the nursery. He had to duck down a little, unfortunately-- to avoid his head hitting the top of the den. "This is the nursery," he announced with a wave of his tail, glancing behind him to see if the loner and her spawn had followed. "Your kit will be sleeping in this den until he is old enough to become an apprentice."
vermin, hxneysuckle [ have sugar come in whenever you're ready! ]

lio
December 12th, 2019, 03:19 PM
[ vermin BILL. ]

Esmeralda nodded and picked up Snow once again, following the golden leader outside of his den. She had been planning on leaving as soon as she knew her son was safe, he had nothing to worry about. As she silently followed the Clan cat to what she presumed to be the nursery (given the strong scent of milk radiating from it), Esmeralda allowed herself to relish in holding Snow one last time.
Once they reached the nursery, she set him down and licked the top of his head. "I must go now, my sweet. Don't wait for me to return." She nuzzled his cheek, breathing in his scent before stepping away and looking at Lionstar. "Thank you for allowing my son to stay. I trust him to be raised safely within this Clan of yours. Now, I will leave. Goodbye, my sweet Snow." Esmeralda stifled a sob as she turned around and walked from the camp, not bothering to look back. She had to leave, not much time was left before she would be gone for good. So, hearing her son call "goodbye, Momma! Fight those badgers really good!", she felt her heart burst with hope that he would become a fine young feline.
Not to long after leaving the Clan's territory, she collasped, her chest feeling as though it were caving in. Right on time, she thought with a saddened chuckle. She lay there, suffering through her last breaths as her sickness took over her body. Finally, she thought, thank you, Lionstar, before her heart stopped.

--

Snow looked up at the big weird tom with his tiny ears flattened, a look of both distrust and fear in his eyes. He was now alone in a place full of unfamiliar cats, next to an unfamiliar tom that had a weird name. "Lie on stars? How do you do that? And what is a river clam?" The small, marbled tom-kit puffed up his chest, looking up at the golden leader with a stare of confidence.
He then looked around at the foreign place, small tail wriggling back and forth. "I'm hungry! Momma hasn't fed me in days!" Snow whined, plopping his butt on the ground and huffing loudly, "Do you clam cats have food? My tummy hurts! I want my Momma!" His whining kept going on and on now that his Momma wasn't there to scold him for doing so, his voice high pitched and words coming out as fast as they could.

tye
December 12th, 2019, 04:44 PM
"Oh! Who do we have here..?" her voice faded as she watched over Lionstar and a distraught rogue queen in a respectful distance. The tabby knew what was going on judging by the rogue's glassy, sorrowful gaze and the kit that followed along with her. Her yellow eyes followed until the queen left, heartbreaking, as she imagined the feline's sobbing once out of sight so her kit won't see her in a miserable break down. Sugarapple dipped her head at Lionstar, bending down with a purr to take a good look at the newcomer. She chuckled quietly at his whining. "Now look what we have here. Arent you a sweet face?" In a motherly embrace she curled her fluffy tail around the kit for him to stay warm. " Your momma won't be back for a while, but we clan cats will protect you. What do you want to eat? I'm all ears, sweetie."

hxneysuckle

lio
December 13th, 2019, 09:00 AM
[ vermin ]

At the sound of a voice, Snow spun around, looking up at the queen.Once her tail curled around him, he leaned into her, accepting the warmth of her body. His head tilted to the side and he stared at her with wide, confused eyes. "Who are you? What's a clam cat? I want a mouse! Momma always fed me mouse before she stopped hunting!" His copper gaze was trained on the molly, seemingly forgetting Lie on stars's presence by them. Snow gave a quiet whine and snuggled into the molly's pelt, nuzzling her belly as her warmth surrounded his tiny form.

tye
December 13th, 2019, 02:39 PM
"The names' Sugarapple and you must be Snow," she chuckled softly, it's been a while since she'd dealt with a really hyper kit. The warrior blinked in surprise to feel his icy body pressed against his, if the kit stayed out any longer in the woods he would've been catsicle by now! Muzzle down touching his body, tail wrapped around the poor thing she shared all her warm embrace. Like a red string connected between them, the molly was instantly attached to him and ready to take him in as her son. "Clan, sweetie. It's when a bunch of cats live and work together as one...it's, uh, what we are to put it simple." Quickly on her paws, she turned to approach a queen that was finish feeding and had a left over of a plump mouse. Some words were spoken, the queen's eyes looked over at the orphan kit and nodded at Sugarapple. She turned back around with mouse in her jaws returning back to Snow's side. "Say no more, here," placing down the prey, she shoved the delicious morsel with her nose toward the kit. For a while her yellow eyes kept observing his light white and brown marble markings..it came to her that the word 'snow' didn't really suit him. She tipped her head in thought and was silent for a minute or so with a light 'hm'. Then it hit her. Sugarapple eyes lit up like a match, "Since you're part of Riverclan now, young one, your name will now be Palekit. Your fur is brown and white..yet very light and pale looking, I think the name suits you!" hxneysuckle

fr0ggy
December 13th, 2019, 03:15 PM
She stops and stares in awe at the clan leader. She nudges Fazekit softly.
"It's Lionstar..." She whispers.
GrassRipple

GoldenPelt09
December 13th, 2019, 05:11 PM
(Hey guys, can any of you PM the RiverClan leader if u can, im new here and wanna be born in the clan, sorry if im wasting your time I just wanna rp, thanks if you can.)

nykyrian
December 13th, 2019, 10:02 PM
She stops and stares in awe at the clan leader. She nudges Fazekit softly.
"It's Lionstar..." She whispers.
GrassRipple
"That's really him!" He said to moss kit
sugarcubes

fr0ggy
December 14th, 2019, 07:28 AM
"That's really him!" He said to moss kit
sugarcubes
She slowly walks toward him, breathing in his scent.
“Wow... I-I can’t believe it.... Lionstar....” BILL. GrassRipple

lio
December 14th, 2019, 01:03 PM
"The names' Sugarapple and you must be Snow," she chuckled softly, it's been a while since she'd dealt with a really hyper kit. The warrior blinked in surprise to feel his icy body pressed against his, if the kit stayed out any longer in the woods he would've been catsicle by now! Muzzle down touching his body, tail wrapped around the poor thing she shared all her warm embrace. Like a red string connected between them, the molly was instantly attached to him and ready to take him in as her son. "Clan, sweetie. It's when a bunch of cats live and work together as one...it's, uh, what we are to put it simple." Quickly on her paws, she turned to approach a queen that was finish feeding and had a left over of a plump mouse. Some words were spoken, the queen's eyes looked over at the orphan kit and nodded at Sugarapple. She turned back around with mouse in her jaws returning back to Snow's side. "Say no more, here," placing down the prey, she shoved the delicious morsel with her nose toward the kit. For a while her yellow eyes kept observing his light white and brown marble markings..it came to her that the word 'snow' didn't really suit him. She tipped her head in thought and was silent for a minute or so with a light 'hm'. Then it hit her. Sugarapple eyes lit up like a match, "Since you're part of Riverclan now, young one, your name will now be Palekit. Your fur is brown and white..yet very light and pale looking, I think the name suits you!" hxneysuckle

Snow immediately began to dig into the mouse, his tiny jaws clamping around a piece of prey before he tore it off. Usually, his Momma would have tore up the prey and fed it to him in small chunks, but he was old enough to eat it himself now, he was sure of it.
The pale kit almost missed Sugary apple's words as she spoke of his new name. His ears twitched and he looked up at her, bits of mouse sticking to his mouth. He tilted his head to the side with interest, not even noticing that he had tiny bits of mouse sticking to his cheeks, paws, chest, and more. Snow simply blinked toward Sugary apple with a curious gaze. "Pale... kit?" His nose scrunched up a bit as he tested out the new name, feeling weird to have hinself be called something other than his Momma named him. "But what about what Momma named me?" His whiskers twitched, looking rather comical with his food sticking to them.

tye
December 15th, 2019, 07:02 PM
Sugarapple blinked, he got messy rather quickly. "Mm, I should've made some' chunks for you to make it easier," she murmured, talking to herself. Laying down right in front of him, she extended her paws to wrap around the little scrap, pulling him closer so she can clean him right up. In amidst of licking off the mess her ears twitched to his question and her yellow eyes looked down at him. It was silent for a few seconds and after cleaning him up, the crippled warrior sighed. "I know it's a bit weird right now for you but now you are a clan cat. Your momma will always know as her lil' Snow but as a Riverclan cat, you are now Palekit. You'll get use to it, I promise." A soft smile spread across her maw and she touched nose with the marbled kit. "After all that eatin' aren't you a little bit sleepy?"
hxneysuckle

lio
December 15th, 2019, 07:09 PM
Sugarapple blinked, he got messy rather quickly. "Mm, I should've made some' chunks for you to make it easier," she murmured, talking to herself. Laying down right in front of him, she extended her paws to wrap around the little scrap, pulling him closer so she can clean him right up. In amidst of licking off the mess her ears twitched to his question and her yellow eyes looked down at him. It was silent for a few seconds and after cleaning him up, the crippled warrior sighed. "I know it's a bit weird right now for you but now you are a clan cat. Your momma will always know as her lil' Snow but as a Riverclan cat, you are now Palekit. You'll get use to it, I promise." A soft smile spread across her maw and she touched nose with the marbled kit. "After all that eatin' aren't you a little bit sleepy?"
hxneysuckle

Reluctantly, he accepted the name change, curling up into Sugary apple's warm embrace. As if on cue, he yawned to her words and nuzzled into her, suddenly growing sleepy. "Yes, Momma..." Palekit mumbled, half asleep. His tiny jaws stretched wide in a second yawn before he fell asleep against the queen's side, feeling warmer and more comfortable than he ever had when sleeping with his Momma. She was always coughing, waking him up and having to step outside the den to leave him be. But now, he could sleep wonderfully, with nothing waking him up.

The Cannibal
December 17th, 2019, 08:29 PM
[This is open to anyone!]

Grouseheart brought his head into the entrance of the nursery, looking about before fully entering, unable to hide the absolute grin on his face as he took in the comfortable, warm atmosphere that was here. Though he was older now, and far past his prime, he never would have minded raising kits. He liked to think he would have been a good father. Even now he wouldn't mind adopting one if it came down to it, but he didn't have a mate. At the very least, he could spend some time here, like Lionstar suggested, and get to know them. Play with them, see if anyone was ready to become an apprentice.
This wasn't a chore, nor did it feel like an actual job, this was an absolute pleasure for the old Skyclan leader. Flicking his ear, he stood there, looking particularly for any kits that seemed lonely or some that might need someone to talk to.

fr0ggy
December 18th, 2019, 04:48 PM
[This is open to anyone!]

Grouseheart brought his head into the entrance of the nursery, looking about before fully entering, unable to hide the absolute grin on his face as he took in the comfortable, warm atmosphere that was here. Though he was older now, and far past his prime, he never would have minded raising kits. He liked to think he would have been a good father. Even now he wouldn't mind adopting one if it came down to it, but he didn't have a mate. At the very least, he could spend some time here, like Lionstar suggested, and get to know them. Play with them, see if anyone was ready to become an apprentice.
This wasn't a chore, nor did it feel like an actual job, this was an absolute pleasure for the old Skyclan leader. Flicking his ear, he stood there, looking particularly for any kits that seemed lonely or some that might need someone to talk to.

She jumped back, slightly startled.
“Oh, hello there!” She smiled at him.

The Cannibal
December 19th, 2019, 10:47 AM
She jumped back, slightly startled.
“Oh, hello there!” She smiled at him.
Grouseheart looked to the kit who jumped back, a gentle smile on his muzzle as he slowly laid himself down, to make himself look smaller and less threatening to the younger cat. The elder had a small amount of white fur around his muzzle, but was otherwise mostly brown with darker brown striping. His eyes were a kind, emerald green that seemed to sparkle with light and happiness.
"Well hello there little one, what is your name?" The older tom spoke with a soft purr, eager to get to know the kit. Even as old as he was, he enjoyed making new friends and talking to new cats, even if they were kits.

fr0ggy
December 19th, 2019, 03:10 PM
Grouseheart looked to the kit who jumped back, a gentle smile on his muzzle as he slowly laid himself down, to make himself look smaller and less threatening to the younger cat. The elder had a small amount of white fur around his muzzle, but was otherwise mostly brown with darker brown striping. His eyes were a kind, emerald green that seemed to sparkle with light and happiness.
"Well hello there little one, what is your name?" The older tom spoke with a soft purr, eager to get to know the kit. Even as old as he was, he enjoyed making new friends and talking to new cats, even if they were kits.

She sprung forward, puffing up her chest.
"It is me, the great Mossstar! And this is my deputy Faze.... er... Fazeleap!"
GrassRipple

The Cannibal
December 22nd, 2019, 11:02 AM
She sprung forward, puffing up her chest.
"It is me, the great Mossstar! And this is my deputy Faze.... er... Fazeleap!"
GrassRipple
"Oh dear Mossstar, you must forgive me, I hadn't recognized it as you!" He said with a sound of surprise in his voice, the tom's head dipping deeply in respect. "And Fazeleap you say? Goodness, I would have never though I'd be in the presence of such great cats! I am but a humble warrior of yours dear Mossstar!"

fr0ggy
December 22nd, 2019, 11:53 AM
"Oh dear Mossstar, you must forgive me, I hadn't recognized it as you!" He said with a sound of surprise in his voice, the tom's head dipping deeply in respect. "And Fazeleap you say? Goodness, I would have never though I'd be in the presence of such great cats! I am but a humble warrior of yours dear Mossstar!"

She giggled, standing up taller.
“Well, dear humble warrior, I am quite bored. Would you please tell me stories of our great clan? It would please me very much. And I’m sure my deputy here would enjoy it too.” She bounced up and down in excitement.
GrassRipple

The Cannibal
December 24th, 2019, 02:47 PM
She giggled, standing up taller.
“Well, dear humble warrior, I am quite bored. Would you please tell me stories of our great clan? It would please me very much. And I’m sure my deputy here would enjoy it too.” She bounced up and down in excitement.
GrassRipple
Flicking his ear, Grouseheart chuckled deeply, crossing his paws in front of himself.
"Oh but my dear Mossstar, I must confess that I am not originally from this clan! I come from a far off clan that was known as Skyclan. I could tell you stories of them instead if you'd like?"

fr0ggy
December 27th, 2019, 12:22 PM
Flicking his ear, Grouseheart chuckled deeply, crossing his paws in front of himself.
"Oh but my dear Mossstar, I must confess that I am not originally from this clan! I come from a far off clan that was known as Skyclan. I could tell you stories of them instead if you'd like?"

She gasped, her eyes lighting up. She bounced up and down, her long tail flicking wildly. She jumped forward, gazing into the elder’s eyes.
“Skyclan!? Wow, I’ve only heard stories! I thought it was a myth! What’s it like?? Is it similar to Riverclan? We’re the cats nice? Does it still exist-“ She stopped suddenly and cleared her throat, regaining her posture.
“I mean, yes, I would love to hear your stories.”

nykyrian
December 27th, 2019, 12:28 PM
" Yes please tell us your stories" Fazekit did a full circle then remembered he was supposed to be Fazeleap the deputy so quickly day down. sugarcubes The Cannibal

Doom
December 31st, 2019, 08:50 PM
[The kits are 5 moons old now!]

It was still a long while before dawn, but Bluekit was up and at em'. He sat wide-eyed at the entrance, smiling up at the endless blanket of stars above him. "Silverpelt...!" He whispered, remembering the term his mother taught him. I wonder if Birdkit and Magnoliakit have seen it yet?? Whirling back around, the blue kitten rushed over to his family nest, nearly tripping over his own paws in the process.

"Birdkiiiit, Magonliakiiiit...are you awake?" He shook his sleeping brother's shoulder with a paw, then nudged his sister with his nose.

damaatsii Silhouettes

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2020, 10:18 AM
Alaska damaatsii

Darkness. Warm, comfortable, darkness. Of course this was all shattered when Bluekit prodded her with his nose. She waved her paws around until she lightly smacked her brother on the head as a comeback to waking up the tired molly. It wouldn’t hurt him of course, it was more of a playful swipe than anything. “Bluekit, it’s still dark outside! What’re you thinking?” Closing her eyes once again, she tried to get comfortable and return to her slumber once again. It only took a matter of seconds to realize that it wasn’t going to happen. It seemed like the dilute calico would be up for good now.

Rubbing the sleepiness out of her eyes with her paw, Magnoliakit finally stood up. Her legs wobbled slightly, not used to being awake yet. Deciding sitting down is the best, she cocked her head at the russian blue. “Why’d you wake us up, anyways?” Feeling a bit of regret for smacking Bluekit on the head, she couldn’t help but apologize. “Sorry I smacked you. I didn’t mean to, really. It was just you were annoying me, y’know?.” The molly mewed, not knowing how much of a backhanded apology it was. She was curious, though, why he woke them all up. What could be so important that it couldn’t wait until sunrise?

damaatsii
January 1st, 2020, 12:21 PM
Silhouettes Alaska

Birdkit made a sleepy noise and stretched all four limbs until they shook. With a cavernous yawn, he gave his siblings a good natured but slightly confused smile. What was going on? Bluekit wanted their attention, so it had to be something important or fun. He sat up and scratched at his ear as Magnoliakit grumbled and fussed, but he didn't take it personally. She could be a bit of a fusser when she wanted to be.

"Did you find something interesting?" he asked Bluekit, blinking the sleep from his eyes and fighting another yawn. "Did you have a dream? A prophecy?"

His young mind started swirling with possibilities. A prophecy! That would be so interesting! But kind of scary. Prophecies meant that things were real serious, right? Maybe? Birdkit honestly had no idea. What was a prophecy, anyway?

tye
January 8th, 2020, 03:00 PM
The battle is over, she sighed.
Cats from the battle started to roll in back to camp, most injured but nobody was dead at least from what she'd seen. The tortie wondered if the battle was really worth it. What did they accomplish today? Shadowclan doesn't care if a dozen of them die, they will continue doing what they do best. She went back inside of the nursery making sure every kit and queen was safe and quietly thought about Palekit's bravery today. He's certainly different from other kits if she do say so herself! And braver than a porcupine going against a rabid bear. Mhm, that's her Palekit for ya! She noticed how big he's getting too..her little bundle of problems is gonna leave the nest sooner than later. But, there's ought to be a few things that she needs to set straight. "Palekit!" she shouted, knowing he's just in front of the nursery den probably scouting around still. "Palekit, come down here sweetie! Sugarapple needs to a word with ya."
hxneysuckle

lio
January 8th, 2020, 03:38 PM
The battle is over, she sighed.
Cats from the battle started to roll in back to camp, most injured but nobody was dead at least from what she'd seen. The tortie wondered if the battle was really worth it. What did they accomplish today? Shadowclan doesn't care if a dozen of them die, they will continue doing what they do best. She went back inside of the nursery making sure every kit and queen was safe and quietly thought about Palekit's bravery today. He's certainly different from other kits if she do say so herself! And braver than a porcupine going against a rabid bear. Mhm, that's her Palekit for ya! She noticed how big he's getting too..her little bundle of problems is gonna leave the nest sooner than later. But, there's ought to be a few things that she needs to set straight. "Palekit!" she shouted, knowing he's just in front of the nursery den probably scouting around still. "Palekit, come down here sweetie! Sugarapple needs to a word with ya."
hxneysuckle

Palekit had been hopping around the outside of the nursery, chasing a feather that had fallen into camp. He crouched down, wriggling his rump before leaping up and stamping his paws onto the feather. A squeak of delight escaped the kit and he puffed up his chest in triumph. At the call of his name, however, Palekit's ears perked and he trotted into the nursery, sitting down in front of Sugary apple and tilting his head to the side. "Am I in trouble?" he questioned, a worried expression crossing his face, "I didn't do anything bad..." Palekit looked at his paws and shuffled them, ears lowering as he tried to think of what he could have done wrong. Did he not guard the river clam good enough?

tye
January 8th, 2020, 04:09 PM
"Aw, what a sweet face," she murmured looking right into those innocent coppers of his. "No, of course not 'bumpkin. It's just you're growing up so fast and sooner or later you will no longer be considered a kit." Sugarapple sat down in front of Palekit, explaining thoroughly of what she meant. "Once a kit reaches a certain age, they will have a ceremony where the leader will announce you a mentor, becoming a 'paw, an official apprentice. You will start your training on becoming a true warrior and Sugarapple won't have to worry so much cus you will be stronger than ever." Her yellow eyes shifted a bit, showing a slight concern now. "But first things first. You have to pronounce your words better so that other apprentices won't look at you different or bully you. It's Sugarapple, not Sugaryapple. And your leader, Lionstar. Not Lie-on-stars. It should run smooth on your tongue when you say names. And another, it's clan not clam, you shouldn't hum the end of that word. It's just clan. Now repeat after me, okay? Sugarapple, now you."
hxneysuckle

lio
January 8th, 2020, 04:27 PM
"Aw, what a sweet face," she murmured looking right into those innocent coppers of his. "No, of course not 'bumpkin. It's just you're growing up so fast and sooner or later you will no longer be considered a kit." Sugarapple sat down in front of Palekit, explaining thoroughly of what she meant. "Once a kit reaches a certain age, they will have a ceremony where the leader will announce you a mentor, becoming a 'paw, an official apprentice. You will start your training on becoming a true warrior and Sugarapple won't have to worry so much cus you will be stronger than ever." Her yellow eyes shifted a bit, showing a slight concern now. "But first things first. You have to pronounce your words better so that other apprentices won't look at you different or bully you. It's Sugarapple, not Sugaryapple. And your leader, Lionstar. Not Lie-on-stars. It should run smooth on your tongue when you say names. And another, it's clan not clam, you shouldn't hum the end of that word. It's just clan. Now repeat after me, okay? Sugarapple, now you."
hxneysuckle

He blinked in confusion, head tilted to the side. He was going to get a mentor? And become a warrior? Palekit frowned at the thought. He wanted to stay with Sugary apple, and when his Momma came back he would go away with her! But if he had to... the tom huffed and flicked his tail reluctantly, pushing away the thought.
At Sugary apple's explanation, Palekit's ears flattened. He hadn't been saying things right? The marbled tom-kit wrinkled his nose and frowned. "But I thought I was saying things correctly!" he whined, claws flexing into the ground beneath him. Palekit looked to the side, thinking over his adoptive mother's words. How hadn't he been saying words right? He said 'em just how he was told!
He shuffled his paws before turning back to Sugary apple, opening his mouth to try to repeat what she had said. "Sugar... apple. Sugarapple," the kit repeated, lips pulled into a frown. It felt weird saying it like that! Palekit huffed. His way of pronouncing things was much better.

tye
January 9th, 2020, 09:47 AM
"Good, good," he purred. "Now say clan and Lionstar." Sugarapple can tell he didn't like the way it sounded. It took her a while to fully understand forest cats names and ways too when she first joined. "Don't worry, you'll get use to it eventually."

hxneysuckle

lio
January 9th, 2020, 11:48 AM
"Good, good," he purred. "Now say clan and Lionstar." Sugarapple can tell he didn't like the way it sounded. It took her a while to fully understand forest cats names and ways too when she first joined. "Don't worry, you'll get use to it eventually."

hxneysuckle

His head tilted to the side. "Clam... Clam.... Clan!" his ears perked as he said the word correctly. Palekit began trying to pronounce the golden leader's name, tail twitching back and forth as he thought real hard about it. The marbled kit took a deep breath before raising his voice and squeaking loudly, "Lionstar!" As he did so, he hopped to his paws, circling around and bouncing on them happily. "I did it, I did it!"

tye
January 9th, 2020, 08:44 PM
She thumped her tail on the ground joining his little celebration of proper pronunciation! Sugarapple was proud of him. In the back of her mind, she wished for him to stay in the nursery forever with her but that wouldn't be living, would it? Lowering her head down their nose touched with a humming purr and a warm smile basking over Palekit. "Good job, bumpkin! If you keep this up, you'll be ready in no time. Next is Stream-stone, Streamstone!" she tried to recall back if he messed up the wording from the last meeting..but she wasn't sure. Oh well, doesn't hurt to practice. "And by the way, once you're an apprentice you will no longer sleep here. You will be in another den with other cats your age group. Get along with them, ya hear?"
hxneysuckle

lio
January 9th, 2020, 11:13 PM
She thumped her tail on the ground joining his little celebration of proper pronunciation! Sugarapple was proud of him. In the back of her mind, she wished for him to stay in the nursery forever with her but that wouldn't be living, would it? Lowering her head down their nose touched with a humming purr and a warm smile basking over Palekit. "Good job, bumpkin! If you keep this up, you'll be ready in no time. Next is Stream-stone, Streamstone!" she tried to recall back if he messed up the wording from the last meeting..but she wasn't sure. Oh well, doesn't hurt to practice. "And by the way, once you're an apprentice you will no longer sleep here. You will be in another den with other cats your age group. Get along with them, ya hear?"
hxneysuckle

"Streamstone!" Palekit repeated, tail waving back and forth happily. He had done it! He made Sugarapple proud! A wide grin was plastered over his face, thought it was quickly replaced by a confused and sad frown. "I can't stay with Sugarapple?" the tom-kit questioned, ears lowering. "I don't wanna be with other cats. I wanna stay with Sugarapple!" Palekit stomped down his foot, huffing angrily. It wasn't fair!

tye
January 9th, 2020, 11:29 PM
She expected that reaction and know exactly how to deal with it. Her smile never wavered from her maw and spoke sweetly. "Oh? But you're growing up so fast getting bigger and bigger. Soon it'll be super crowded in the nursery with you in it, don't you want to be in a bigger den?" her tail tip gentle brushed his head. "Also, deary, Lionstar won't like that and might delay your path on becoming a warrior. And if you can't become a warrior how will you protect me?And your mama, you gotta show her how strong you're becoming. Do it for us, sweetie. Hm?"
hxneysuckle

Star child
January 10th, 2020, 12:05 AM
Honeykit yawned and stretched, then glanced at Sugarapple.
"Sugarapple, how come no one talks to me?" Honeykit twitched an ear, their copper coloured eyes glowing as the light shone on Honeykit's eyes, making them a honey-like colour.
"Am I too awkward to talk to?"
vermin

lio
January 10th, 2020, 12:51 AM
She expected that reaction and know exactly how to deal with it. Her smile never wavered from her maw and spoke sweetly. "Oh? But you're growing up so fast getting bigger and bigger. Soon it'll be super crowded in the nursery with you in it, don't you want to be in a bigger den?" her tail tip gentle brushed his head. "Also, deary, Lionstar won't like that and might delay your path on becoming a warrior. And if you can't become a warrior how will you protect me?And your mama, you gotta show her how strong you're becoming. Do it for us, sweetie. Hm?"
hxneysuckle

Palekit let out a long, drawn out whine as he stomped his paws down angrily. "I wanna stay with Sugarapple!" he cried, voice loud. "I wanna stay with Sugarapple! I wanna stay with Sugarapple! Lionstar is big meanie!" The tom-kit flopped on his side and began to roll around, flailing his limbs about as he threw a temper tantrum.

Star child
January 11th, 2020, 05:03 PM
Honeykit opened their eyes, waking from a nap. Sunlight flickered on Honeykit's face, making Honeykit's eyes look like the usual golden honey colour that gave Honeykit their name.
"Sugarapple, do you know what happened to Palekit's mother?" Honeykit asked quietly. They secretly already knew what happened,but they wanted proof, just in case Honeykit might've been wrong.
vermin

tye
January 11th, 2020, 05:42 PM
She drawn out a long, long sigh as he threw a big tantrum. Just let him get it all out, Sugarapple. He will worn himself out eventually. Anyways, the kit will have a change of heart once reaching an apprentice age, becoming more independent. Hopefully. As the tortie quietly watched Palekit's whining a small bundle of lilac came crawling up to her side. Why, isnt it sweet Honeykit! A flash of warmth reflected in her yellow hues in a welcome and purred, touching nose with the little scrap. Once Honeykit asked such a question the warrior was kind of startled. "U-Um, sweetie," she hushed down with a brief glance of Palekit hoping he didn't hear her. "I..believe it's not a good time to talk about that now. What matters is that he is safe and sound with us. You two will be the future of Riverclan and I will watch both of you at your every paw steps." Sugarapple faced the troublesome marbled kit again and spoke up. "Haven't you heard?" she looked back, winking at Honeykit so that she knows it's just a joke. "Lionstar doesn't tolerate whiny, troubling kits. It's known that he will stomp on them until they turn to dust has punishment. I'll be sad if that happens to a certain white and brown some kit. " She faked wept, laying down with her paws covering her eyes, pausing to peek to see if he's looking then continued weeping.
hxneysuckle Bluepetal

Star child
January 11th, 2020, 06:04 PM
Honeykit blinked. So it was true.
They looked at Palekit, and Sugarapple's words echoed in Honeykit's mind.
You two will be the future of Riverclan.

Honeykit just hoped it was true, and that Palekit would be calmer in the future.

Then Honeykit looked at Sugarapple once more. "Do you think I could be the medicine cat apprentice one day?"
vermin

lio
January 11th, 2020, 06:15 PM
[ vermin Bluepetal ]

Palekit immediately stopped throwing his tantrum at Sugarapple's words, squeaking loudly. "I don't wanna be stomped on!" the tom cried, standing up and flattening his ears. He then turned his attention to Honeykit, tilting his head to the side. "What's a medicine cat apprentice?" he asked, looking between his adopted family. The tom's tail flicked and he sat down, paws shuffling.

Star child
January 11th, 2020, 06:37 PM
Honeykit narrowed their eyes. He doesn't know what that is?
"A medicine cat apprentice is a cat that heals the clan under the guidance of the main medicine cat of the clan." Honeykit's eyes gleamed. "They also learn to interpret signs from Starclan!" they chirped.
hxneysuckle
vermin

marshy
January 15th, 2020, 08:59 AM
Shimm
[Sorry this took so long!]

Sparrowkit yawned as he woke up. He stretched before going over to Sunkit, to wake him up. "Sunkit, Wake up." He said into Sunkit's ear. He nudged him with his nose to get him awake.

Sweetie
January 15th, 2020, 10:35 AM
The little kit mumbled something incoherent, his red ear twitched. Slowly he opened one eye, "Wutttttttttt?" Sunkit whispered as he sleepily batted at his brothers face.
~WolfDen~

marshy
January 15th, 2020, 10:39 AM
Shimm

"Cmon, let's go DO something. It's boring just standing around in the nursery." Sparrowkit whispered back. He playfully batted back at Sunkit and giggled a bit.

Sweetie
January 15th, 2020, 10:44 AM
"Bah." Sunkit said getting up and shaking off the sleepiness. "Fineeeeee." He said sarcastically rolling his eyes at his brother with a giggle. "Whatcha have in mind?" Asking while swiped again at Sparrowkit before bounding out of the nursery causing a lot of ruckus.
~WolfDen~ Dirtfur

marshy
January 15th, 2020, 10:48 AM
Shimm Dirtfur

"Well, We could always get a story from the elders, or we could patrol around camp and make sure nothing gets in! We could be like guards!" Sparrowkit said as he followed Sunkit. He took a super deep breath, and then sneezed. "Well? Whatdoya think Sunkit?"

Sweetie
January 15th, 2020, 10:53 AM
"Yeah let's protact the clane!" The fiery tom said loudly, puffing his tiny chest. "They won't get past us!" Swiping at an imaginary enemy before his ocean eyes looked at his brother. "We can protact the clane and then tell the elders all about it!" Sunkit excitedly said, he crouched down with his hindlegs still standing up, tail waving.
~WolfDen~
Should we still mention Dirtfur?

marshy
January 15th, 2020, 10:59 AM
Shimm
[I don't think it matter that much. Can you mention in the clearing?]

"Well, let's jump to it." Sparrowkit said. Before he bounded away, he made sure none of the queens were watching. "Alright. It's go time."

MagicCat99
January 19th, 2020, 02:12 AM
Dipper touka Jurassic~Spirit
Nighttuft sighed when suddenly a sharp pain shot through her belly. She yelped before realizing what was happening. "Thornfur!" She called. "Shiverpetal! They're coming!"

Fawn
January 19th, 2020, 09:29 PM
"who's coming," shiverpetal meowed from his makeshift nest in the nursery, set up for the occasion. it was a good vacation home from the medicine cat's den. "thornfur and shiverpetal are here, well... shiverpetal is. thornfur, eh, i could probably be him too." whatever little play they were putting on, he could take on many roles.
touka Jurassic~Spirit MagicCat99

touka
January 20th, 2020, 08:53 AM
Dipper touka Jurassic~Spirit
Nighttuft sighed when suddenly a sharp pain shot through her belly. She yelped before realizing what was happening. "Thornfur!" She called. "Shiverpetal! They're coming!"

thornfur ran to her side licking her pelt to clam her " it will be ok" he said trying to calm her

MagicCat99
January 20th, 2020, 10:22 AM
thornfur ran to her side licking her pelt to clam her " it will be ok" he said trying to calm her
"who's coming," shiverpetal meowed from his makeshift nest in the nursery, set up for the occasion. it was a good vacation home from the medicine cat's den. "thornfur and shiverpetal are here, well... shiverpetal is. thornfur, eh, i could probably be him too." whatever little play they were putting on, he could take on many roles.
touka Jurassic~Spirit MagicCat99
Jurassic~Spirit
"The kits, you mousebrain." She meowed to Shiverpetal before yelping again from another kick. She flickered her eyes towards Thornfur and smiled. Another kick came. It was sure they would be coming soon.

touka
January 20th, 2020, 10:25 AM
Jurassic~Spirit
"The kits, you mousebrain." She meowed to Shiverpetal before yelping again from another kick. She flickered her eyes towards Thornfur and smiled. Another kick came. It was sure they would be coming soon.

he kept licking her fur" they will be beautiful my dear" he said to her

Fawn
January 20th, 2020, 03:32 PM
oooohhh yikes. shiverpetal wasn't fond of getting called a mousebrain, nor did he really like kits. "eh, kits aren't my style," he said with a mild face. "they're a little goopy and loud, but have fun." if she liked them, at least those kits would be staying far away from him, and he could jive with that. with an amiable 'see ya', shiverpetal slipped out of the nursery.
MagicCat99 ; touka

Storm Flower
January 21st, 2020, 10:49 AM
I am the smallest kit

MagicCat99
January 22nd, 2020, 01:09 AM
oooohhh yikes. shiverpetal wasn't fond of getting called a mousebrain, nor did he really like kits. "eh, kits aren't my style," he said with a mild face. "they're a little goopy and loud, but have fun." if she liked them, at least those kits would be staying far away from him, and he could jive with that. with an amiable 'see ya', shiverpetal slipped out of the nursery.
MagicCat99 ; touka
he kept licking her fur" they will be beautiful my dear" he said to her
Jurassic~Spirit
She growled and yelped again. She laid on her side and got ready for the kits to come. She pawed a stick over to her and bit on it while a kit slid onto the moss. She swayed her tail for Thornfur to clean the kit. She bit hardly and a second kit came, and soon a third. She let go of the stick and licked the second kit clean before nudging it towards her belly. She turned to the last kit and licked it's fur, but it was cold. It didn't move. "No.."

touka
January 22nd, 2020, 08:29 AM
Jurassic~Spirit
She growled and yelped again. She laid on her side and got ready for the kits to come. She pawed a stick over to her and bit on it while a kit slid onto the moss. She swayed her tail for Thornfur to clean the kit. She bit hardly and a second kit came, and soon a third. She let go of the stick and licked the second kit clean before nudging it towards her belly. She turned to the last kit and licked it's fur, but it was cold. It didn't move. "No.."

thornfur licked the first kit clean then putting it onto her belly then started licking the third kit rage filling inside licking it more hoping to get its heart beating again but after 5 minutes he slowed hos licking to a stop and licked her ear picking up the dead kit and bringing outside the camp digging a deep hole in the roots of his favorite oak tree and placing his dead kit inside and burying the kits placing a little flower on it and padded back in a tear dripping from his eye but licking his 2 other mewing kits

MagicCat99
January 22nd, 2020, 08:36 AM
thornfur licked the first kit clean then putting it onto her belly then started licking the third kit rage filling inside licking it more hoping to get its heart beating again but after 5 minutes he slowed hos licking to a stop and licked her ear picking up the dead kit and bringing outside the camp digging a deep hole in the roots of his favorite oak tree and placing his dead kit inside and burying the kits placing a little flower on it and padded back in a tear dripping from his eye but licking his 2 other mewing kits
Jurassic~Spirit
Nighttuft sighed and curled protectively around her remaining kits, tears dripping across her face. "Why... Why.." She kept meowing sadly. She sighed again and turned to the other kits, digging her muzzle in their soft fur. "I'm glad you two are still alive." She mumbled before turning up to her mate. "What should we call them?" She asked, still crying.

touka
January 22nd, 2020, 09:11 AM
Jurassic~Spirit
Nighttuft sighed and curled protectively around her remaining kits, tears dripping across her face. "Why... Why.." She kept meowing sadly. She sighed again and turned to the other kits, digging her muzzle in their soft fur. "I'm glad you two are still alive." She mumbled before turning up to her mate. "What should we call them?" She asked, still crying.

(have people already named them or can i actually name one) " the little black one should be named twilightkit and i think the other should be thistlekit" he said with a smile

MagicCat99
January 22nd, 2020, 09:15 AM
(have people already named them or can i actually name one) " the little black one should be named twilightkit and i think the other should be thistlekit" he said with a smile
(There were Fernkit who you would rp and Houndkit by Jurassic~Spirit )
"Hmm... I kinda like the names Fernkit and Houndkit.." She looked at Thornfur, wondering which names to pick.

touka
January 22nd, 2020, 09:31 AM
(There were Fernkit who you would rp and Houndkit by Jurassic~Spirit )
"Hmm... I kinda like the names Fernkit and Houndkit.." She looked at Thornfur, wondering which names to pick.

(ima change fernkit into twilightkit instead if that's ok with you... also my friend Lunarkit is going to rp as twilightkit while i'm gone ok)
" those are wonderful names these are going to be great kits" he said as he curled up next to her and licked his kits heads

MagicCat99
January 22nd, 2020, 12:07 PM
(ima change fernkit into twilightkit instead if that's ok with you... also my friend Lunarkit is going to rp as twilightkit while i'm gone ok)
" those are wonderful names these are going to be great kits" he said as he curled up next to her and licked his kits heads
Jurassic~Spirit
(Ok but I'm not sure but I think it says somewhere your not allowed to rp other people's characters.)
She sighed and looked at the tiny kits who were nursing off of her milk. She couldn't help but smile before she fell asleep.

BEAR.
January 22nd, 2020, 12:27 PM
[ you are correct! MagicCat99
touka you can adopt twilight out to your friend but by doing so she would no longer be your character. it's against guidelines to roleplay other people's cats -- that's considered a form of powerplay / godmodding.

if you plan on roleplaying these kits, please make sure they are added to the allegiances! :) ]

touka
January 22nd, 2020, 12:41 PM
[ you are correct! MagicCat99
touka you can adopt twilight out to your friend but by doing so she would no longer be your character. it's against guidelines to roleplay other people's cats -- that's considered a form of powerplay / godmodding.

if you plan on roleplaying these kits, please make sure they are added to the allegiances! :) ]

yup i understand that im giving away the kit and i may not rp with her again

Madelaine
January 22nd, 2020, 10:58 PM
| Heartstruck; |

A white kitten laid in a nest in the nursery, his head swung from side to side. He couldn't hear nothing since he was just a baby, but the truth was he would never be able to hear. It felt so empty and like the world was pitch black. He was only a couple days old. Fogkit scented his mother in the bedding, but didn't feel her there. Maybe she left the den for a bit.

Vessel
January 23rd, 2020, 08:48 AM
Blissie Bliss

Fennelheart padded back into the nursery, a mouse dangling from her jaws. She dropped it beside her nest, lying down, and picked up Fogkit by the scruff of his neck. Fennelheart set her beautiful, perfect kit right next to her.

He's so beautiful! How did I ever deserve such a kit?

She thought regrettably about her current apprentice.

I'll have to speak with Lionstar about that. I won't be able to train the poor dear.

The large white she-cat took a bite of her mouse and proceeded to groom Fogkit.

tye
January 24th, 2020, 10:27 AM
Lately it's been inconsistently rainy and sunny for the last few days. The pale tortie warrior been restless focusing on keeping her body active with stretches, walks, slight runs, and playing around with hyper kits under her care. When it comes to Leafbare she tries her best to warn off any illness that may be creeping up on her, afraid of getting too sick to take care of the little ones and tired queens. Without her, she'd feel everything will just fall apart. Sugarapple limped back into the nursery to check on the sweet kits, eyeing on the nesting tiresome queens as they snore quietly in the corner. Luckily, the sun swore off the dark tumbling clouds that was over Riverclan's head for a while, blessing us with bright blue skies with channeling sun light basking into the entry way of the nursery. Sugarapple sat down in the middle surrounded by colorful small bundle of furs running a muck. She purred sweetly, "Darlin's ~ How's everyone today?" she bent down closer, yellow eyes warm and kind, "Playing a new game?"

[ Bluepetal , for hunnyykittt <3 amber'light for cherrykit , and OPEN FOR ALL!]

CheetahPelt
January 24th, 2020, 10:42 AM
Lately it's been inconsistently rainy and sunny for the last few days. The pale tortie warrior been restless focusing on keeping her body active with stretches, walks, slight runs, and playing around with hyper kits under her care. When it comes to Leafbare she tries her best to warn off any illness that may be creeping up on her, afraid of getting too sick to take care of the little ones and tired queens. Without her, she'd feel everything will just fall apart. Sugarapple limped back into the nursery to check on the sweet kits, eyeing on the nesting tiresome queens as they snore quietly in the corner. Luckily, the sun swore off the dark tumbling clouds that was over Riverclan's head for a while, blessing us with bright blue skies with channeling sun light basking into the entry way of the nursery. Sugarapple sat down in the middle surrounded by colorful small bundle of furs running a muck. She purred sweetly, "Darlin's ~ How's everyone today?" she bent down closer, yellow eyes warm and kind, "Playing a new game?"

[@bluepetal , for hunnyykittt <3 , and OPEN FOR ALL!]

(Oooh! Asterkit doesn't have a family and I haven't found him one, so.... I am going to copy him over from a kit rp going on in the clearing)

Asterkit skidded across the floor, long and lean with four months of growth. He glanced at Sugarapple as he sprinted by, his orange striped face alight with a wild grin. "Hullo Ms!"

Star child
January 24th, 2020, 10:58 AM

[ Bluepetal , for hunnyykittt <3 , and OPEN FOR ALL!]
Honeykit looked up at Sugarapple and smiled a little. "Yep. Harekit, Mosskit, and Asterkit are getting badger rides from Otterleg."

tye
January 24th, 2020, 11:19 AM
"Haha, hello there, Asterkit! I see you're full of energy like a racing rabbit." She curled her tail around the orange stripped kit to keep his balance from all the skidding. "You're getting bigger by the minute, all tall and strong," she purred. The tortie switched her direction to sweet Honeykit, her big sweet eyes set on the warrior. So adorable! Sugarapple couldn't help to touch noses with the little kit a warm smile spread across her maw. "That sounds like fun, sweetie. Make sure y'all don't wear out Otterleg too much." Gazing at them, she waved her tail. "Any of y'all up for a lil' game?"
Bluepetal CheetahPelt

Star child
January 24th, 2020, 11:43 AM
"Haha, hello there, Asterkit! I see you're full of energy like a racing rabbit." She curled her tail around the orange stripped kit to keep his balance from all the skidding. "You're getting bigger by the minute, all tall and strong," she purred. The tortie switched her direction to sweet Honeykit, her big sweet eyes set on the warrior. So adorable! Sugarapple couldn't help to touch noses with the little kit a warm smile spread across her maw. "That sounds like fun, sweetie. Make sure y'all don't wear out Otterleg too much." Gazing at them, she waved her tail. "Any of y'all up for a lil' game?"
Bluepetal CheetahPelt
"I am," Honeykit swept her tail up gently. "What game is it?"
CheetahPelt

kittygirl
January 24th, 2020, 08:21 PM

[ Bluepetal , for hunnyykittt <3 amber'light for cherrykit , and OPEN FOR ALL!]

cherry'kit was tucked father away from the kits at the back of the nursery pawing and chewing at a leaf she found

cherrykit bit rolled on the ground with the leaf in her soft claws and teeth sunck into it as she rapidly kicked at the leaf

Madelaine
January 24th, 2020, 10:38 PM
| Heartstruck; |

Fogkit started purring while getting groomed by his mother. Her scent was so familiar and it was something he knew since he was born. The young kit clumsily nuzzled his head in her belly. He was trying to get as close to her as he could.

The kitten found a comfortable spot and lifted his head up. A small and quiet mew came from his mouth.

kittygirl
January 25th, 2020, 12:17 AM
cherry'kit got up and stretched her mouth open in a wide yawn and started to make her way to sugarapples nest

cherry'kit paused before a few mouse tails away from sugarapples nest; she was still adjusting to the fact her mother was dead and she now had to sleep with a cat she barely knew

cherry'kit turned away from sugarapples nest, went to a corner in the nursery and made a small nest for herself

cherry'kit got settled and looked at her litter mate hailkit, "hopefully you adjusted better..." cherry'kit whispered to herself as she felt little tears form in her eyes. cherry'kit quickly shook the tears away and laid her head on her paws; falling asleep in minutes.

tye
January 25th, 2020, 10:07 AM
"Hmm," curling her tail while her mind wandered for a bit. "How abouttt," dragging her gaze around she spotted a small moss ball. It looked dry, crumbly, wouldn't do any good for a little kick would make it fall apart in seconds. "What about some roleplay action? We are going to fight Windclan, they are looking to invade and attack!" An entwined growl, purr rolled out playfully. "Who wants to be leader, deputy, maybe even a medicine cat?" Sugarapple looked around the den to see if any other kits wanted to play along. Her eyes caught a glimpse of Cherrykit, the newcomer, all the way in the corner away from every cat. It's expected. Most kits here are orphans.. staring at her gloomy face as she stepped deeper into the corner hearing a slight hiccup of a sob broke the warrior's heart. Padding quietly to the kit's side she brushed her tail along her back. "Cherrykit?" she mewed softly and stared longer , squinting a bit to see that the poor kit fell straight asleep. She would stay by her side all day if she could. Maybe when she gets up she'll feel a bit better. I'll introduce her to the kits to make her feel more at home. Moving away from the corner of the nursery she approached Honeykit and Alderkit. "Any other kits want to join? Don't be shy!" she called out softly.
Bluepetal amber'light CheetahPelt

kittygirl
January 25th, 2020, 01:35 PM
cherry'kit lifted her head, interested in the game, "may i join your game as a medic cat?"
she ashed

cherry'kit gently got up and slowly trotted to join the game, but once again paused. Cherry'kit stared over at her mothers old nest with a small frown, but she shook her head and looked back at sugarapple with a shy smile, running over to join the game

Star child
January 25th, 2020, 04:30 PM
"Hmm," curling her tail while her mind wandered for a bit. "How abouttt," dragging her gaze around she spotted a small moss ball. It looked dry, crumbly, wouldn't do any good for a little kick would make it fall apart in seconds. "What about some roleplay action? We are going to fight Windclan, they are looking to invade and attack!" An entwined growl, purr rolled out playfully. "Who wants to be leader, deputy, maybe even a medicine cat?" Sugarapple looked around the den to see if any other kits wanted to play along. Her eyes caught a glimpse of Cherrykit, the newcomer, all the way in the corner away from every cat. It's expected. Most kits here are orphans.. staring at her gloomy face as she stepped deeper into the corner hearing a slight hiccup of a sob broke the warrior's heart. Padding quietly to the kit's side she brushed her tail along her back. "Cherrykit?" she mewed softly and stared longer , squinting a bit to see that the poor kit fell straight asleep. She would stay by her side all day if she could. Maybe when she gets up she'll feel a bit better. I'll introduce her to the kits to make her feel more at home. Moving away from the corner of the nursery she approached Honeykit and Alderkit. "Any other kits want to join? Don't be shy!" she called out softly.
Bluepetal amber'light CheetahPelt
Honeykit looked at Cherrykit. "I could be the medicine cat apprentice," she suggested.
~~*~~
Harekit overheard Sugarapple, and ran over towards her. "I'll be the leader!" He declared. He knew that no one could be better than him. "Who will be my deputy?" He looked around the other kits.
amber'light
CheetahPelt
vermin

tye
January 25th, 2020, 04:42 PM
She nodded at both kits and looked over at Asterkit. "So how about it? Being deputy is quite fun!"

[apology on shortness. / CheetahPelt , Bluepetal , amber'light / ]

Star child
January 25th, 2020, 04:47 PM
She nodded at both kits and looked over at Asterkit. "So how about it? Being deputy is quite fun!"

[apology on shortness. / CheetahPelt , Bluepetal , amber'light / ]
(It's fine lol)
Harekit looked at Asterkit. "You will be my great deputy," He mewed, eyes beaming. "As long as you know your place, that is," he joked.
CheetahPelt
amber'light
vermin

kittygirl
January 25th, 2020, 04:55 PM
cherry'kit smiled awkwardly,"uhh...sure!" she sat down waiting for the other kits to start the game

tye
January 25th, 2020, 05:21 PM
"Great, great," she mewed, yellow eyes brimming. She noticed Cherrykit's awakening and touched noses with her has a greeting. "And morning to you, sleepy bug. Glad to see you wanna join our lil' game. Do you want to pretend to be the brave warrior?" Standing in front of the kits she lowered down balancing on her one back hind leg her kind yellow hues narrowed playfully. "I will be the Windclan invader, grr. We already plotted and heading to Riverclan right now. What will you guys do?"
Bluepetal CheetahPelt amber'light

Star child
January 25th, 2020, 05:28 PM
"Great, great," she mewed, yellow eyes brimming. She noticed Cherrykit's awakening and touched noses with her has a greeting. "And morning to you, sleepy bug. Glad to see you wanna join our lil' game. Do you want to pretend to be the brave warrior?" Standing in front of the kits she lowered down balancing on her one back hind leg her kind yellow hues narrowed playfully. "I will be the Windclan invader, grr. We already plotted and heading to Riverclan right now. What will you guys do?"
Bluepetal CheetahPelt amber'light
Harekit stared defiantly at Sugarapple.
"Riverclan, attack! Don't let those skinny rabbit crunchers on our territory!!"
amber'light
CheetahPelt
vermin

kittygirl
January 25th, 2020, 05:33 PM
cherry'kit giggled and crouched down to pounce, but instantly back up quickly. cherry'kit felt her chest tighten as she broke out into a cough, once she stopped coughing she panted now afraid, because thats the same cough her mother had.

Sneakyfox55
January 25th, 2020, 06:02 PM
Nightkit sat quietly by the entrance of the nursery, blinking as he watched the various cats outside. SilentLamb

Leucos
January 25th, 2020, 06:08 PM
Sneakyfox55

Yawning having woken up from a long nap. Turtlekit stood up and trotted around. And sadly her patience wasn't lasting long. She was getting bored "hey! Somethingkit . Wanna play mossball?" she asked as she bounded over to nightkit.

Sneakyfox55
January 25th, 2020, 06:10 PM
SilentLamb

Nightkit turned his head, twitching his whiskers. "Somethingkit?" he echoed rather than answering her question, a bit of confusion visible in his features.

kittygirl
January 25th, 2020, 06:14 PM
cherry'kit crouched over and stalked into the corner of the nursery shaking

Leucos
January 25th, 2020, 06:16 PM
Sneakyfox55

Rolling her eyes " I don't know your name how else am I gonna get your attention ?" she meowed . " By the way mines turtlekit. Yours?" she asked.

Sneakyfox55
January 25th, 2020, 06:19 PM
SilentLamb

He flicked one of his ears. "Nightkit," he mewed. "...Your name's weird," he added.

kittygirl
January 25th, 2020, 06:21 PM
cherry'kit settled down and laid down coughing every now and then

Sneakyfox55
January 25th, 2020, 06:24 PM
cherry'kit settled down and laid down coughing every now and then

Nightkit glanced briefly at the coughing she-kit before turning back to Turtlekit.

Leucos
January 25th, 2020, 06:25 PM
Sneakyfox55
nightkit? Fitting however her ears flattened . my name's weird?
"how dare you!......i-its not weird . Meany" she pouted as her fur puffed up. " a-any ways you want to play mossball or not?" she asked .

Sneakyfox55
January 25th, 2020, 06:31 PM
SilentLamb

Nightkit purred slightly in amusement. "I'm messing with you. Sure, we can play mossball."

kittygirl
January 25th, 2020, 06:33 PM
cherry'kit glanced over at her litter mate hail kit hoping he didnt notice the coughing and was relieved to see him sleeping

cherry'kits eyes widen as she unsheathed her claws and dug them into the ground, letting out a nasty cough.

Leucos
January 25th, 2020, 06:45 PM
Sneakyfox55

Ok...She guessed that was ok. "otay. Then I guess that's okay!" she smiled . " yay! " she purred. She went to check for remaining moss aside from the queen's mossbeds. There were none. .. " there's no extra moss ...and what's here is being used !" she whined as head back to nightkit.

Sneakyfox55
January 25th, 2020, 06:53 PM
SilentLamb

"I can probably get us some," Nightkit offered. "Maybe if I can sneak out of camp. I'll be quick."

kittygirl
January 25th, 2020, 06:56 PM
cherry'kit got up and forced herself to her nest. she would lay down to sleep

Leucos
January 25th, 2020, 07:13 PM
Sneakyfox55
Sneak out of camp? She did hear that it was bad to do so...then again how bad could it possibly be? "alright ! But only if I get to go with you " she said I a somewhat demanding tone.

kittygirl
January 25th, 2020, 07:30 PM
cherry'kit blinked awake, her nose was running and Phlegm was streaming from her Nose and Mouth

Sneakyfox55
January 25th, 2020, 07:39 PM
SilentLamb

Nightkit thought about it for a moment, looking uncertain. Finally, he sighed, "Alright. But only if you stay close to me, and don't run off."

Leucos
January 25th, 2020, 07:50 PM
Sneakyfox55

"I'll never " she meowed and stood beside him. A thing like this was too much to pass up! It sounded so exciting . " you do know what your doing though ...right?..." she asked.

Sneakyfox55
January 25th, 2020, 08:02 PM
SilentLamb

He nodded. "Now follow me," he meowed. Peeking around him, he stalked out into the camp, sticking close to the walls of the nursery. He glanced back to make sure Turtlekit was behind him.

kittygirl
January 25th, 2020, 08:54 PM
cherry'kit would lay on her side in her nest wheezing and weakly coughing

Catattack
January 25th, 2020, 09:31 PM
hailkit opened his eyes and sat up in his nest looking around, his eyes locked on to his litter sister lying in her nest. he got up and and trotted to her nest and was shocked to see her coughing and wheezing. he ran to go get help

kittygirl
January 25th, 2020, 10:00 PM
cherry'kit let out another weakly cough

Catattack
January 25th, 2020, 10:08 PM
hailkit ran into the nursery and to his sisters side

kittygirl
January 25th, 2020, 10:09 PM
cherry'kit looked weakly up as Phlegm streaming from her Nose and Mouth, she let out another nasty cough

Catattack
January 25th, 2020, 10:12 PM
he looked back to see if the warrior had followed him

kittygirl
January 25th, 2020, 10:14 PM
cherry'kit looked up at her littermate,"get the medicine cat..." she coughed

Catattack
January 25th, 2020, 10:14 PM
hailkit nodded and made a dash for the entry

Dirtfur
January 25th, 2020, 10:18 PM
Naku amber'light

Dirtfur walked into the Nursery. Scents of milk plastered into the deputy's nose. Inside he could see cherrykit lying down, with mucus down their nose and mouth. It was indeed a sick kit. He padded over, and lifting his legs high so he won't trip on other kits. "You seemed like a mess," he teased the ill kit.

kittygirl
January 25th, 2020, 10:19 PM
cherry'kit
smiled a bit, but went right back to coughing

cherr'kit sat up, digging her claws into the ground as she let out a harsh and painful cough. cherry'kit collapsed onto her nest wheezing.

Dirtfur
January 25th, 2020, 10:28 PM
cherr'kit sat up, digging her claws into the ground as she let out a harsh and painful cough. cherry'kit collapsed onto her nest wheezing.

Dirtfur watched as the little kit collapsed. He couldn't bare this act. He wished he could've learned medicine to rescue this kit, but he reluctantly waited for Hailkit and the medicine cat to return.

Catattack
January 25th, 2020, 10:36 PM
hailkit ran into the nursery,"i cant find the medic!" he wailed,"she's gonna die, just like how mother died!"

hailkit sat beside his litter mate,"h-how did she even get sick, is it contagious?" he looked up at the warrior for an answer

kittygirl
January 25th, 2020, 10:42 PM
cherry'kit coughed a bit more her eyes half closed

Dirtfur
January 25th, 2020, 10:45 PM
amber'light Naku

Dirtfur looked in horror. The med cat has not came, only Hailkit. "Might be... stay back a little," he warned the little kit as he wrapped the tail around the kit and pushed him back. He watched blankly at the coughing kit. Let StarClan light their path.

Catattack
January 25th, 2020, 10:48 PM
hailkit frowned a bit when he was pushed back, he looked down at his paws,"is she gonna die like our mother..."

kittygirl
January 25th, 2020, 10:54 PM
cherry'kit gazed around and shut her eyes,"i..think im gonna take a nap.." she mewed quietly

Dirtfur
January 25th, 2020, 10:56 PM
Naku amber'light

Dirtfur watched the ill kit, not answering the other's question.

Catattack
January 25th, 2020, 10:58 PM
hailkit went silent now, staring at his litter mate

hailkit looked toward the entrance,"i think im gonna try to find the medic what the medics name?" he asked the warrior

Dirtfur
January 25th, 2020, 11:10 PM
hailkit looked toward the entrance,"i think im gonna try to find the medic what the medics name?" he asked the warrior

The old deputy looked at the kit with sympathy. "It might be too late now."

Catattack
January 25th, 2020, 11:11 PM
hailkits eyes widen and he made a dash for the entry

kittygirl
January 25th, 2020, 11:14 PM
cherry'kit opened her eyes a little, "am i gonna die like mommy?" she whispered with a stuffy nose

Dirtfur
January 25th, 2020, 11:17 PM
cherry'kit opened her eyes a little, "am i gonna die like mommy?" she whispered with a stuffy nose

Dirtfur didn't answered the sick kit. "I'm sorry...." he apologized.

kittygirl
January 25th, 2020, 11:28 PM
cherry'kit huffed in and out in heavy pants

(imma just put a hold on dieing XD and wait for dipper naku said he had to fill a form and wait so imma just wait as well :3

Leucos
January 26th, 2020, 02:19 PM
Sneakyfox55

Nearly shoulder to shoulder . Turtlekit did as she said she would agree to . She stuck beside him. And to be honest . How could she not? He was kinda adorable for a kit. "ready when you are Nightstar" she meowed .

Sneakyfox55
January 26th, 2020, 03:02 PM
SilentLamb

Nightkit gave her a questioning look but said nothing as he led them to a small break in the wall of the camp, farther back along the exterior of the nursery. "See?" he mewed, eyes twinkling slightly in restrained excitement. "I found this hole a while back. I've been using it to sneak in and out, but no one notices."

tye
January 26th, 2020, 04:02 PM
Sugarapple purred in delight for only it being crashed down into the dirt hearing loud coughing. Quick in action she dropped the game to stay by her side. This can't be greencough? She's way too young! The warrior curled around the sick kit provided comfort and to ease off the pain."Ehp-!" she halfly squawked, disturbed by the sudden..unpleasant smell. Her eyes flashed directly at the deputy. "Uhm, darlin', unless you have a mate ready to pop out kits- I think it's best for ya to stay outside the den," her mew stern and calm, "I believe the kit just have a cold. Hailkit better come back soon." Sugarapple stood up, "Kits! Cherrykit is ill so no playing with her until she's better. We don't want the cold to spread!" her voice rang out keeping the same tone she had with Dirtfur. "Ya'll can continue playing outside instead. I'll join in a bit."
[ Dirtfur amber'light Naku Bluepetal CheetahPelt ]

Dirtfur
January 26th, 2020, 04:10 PM
Sugarapple purred in delight for only it being crashed down into the dirt hearing loud coughing. Quick in action she dropped the game to stay by her side. This can't be greencough? She's way too young! The warrior curled around the sick kit provided comfort and to ease off the pain."Ehp-!" she halfly squawked, disturbed by the sudden..unpleasant smell. Her eyes flashed directly at the deputy. "Uhm, darlin', unless you have a mate ready to pop out kits- I think it's best for ya to stay outside the den," her mew stern and calm, "I believe the kit just have a cold. Hailkit better come back soon." Sugarapple stood up, "Kits! Cherrykit is ill so no playing with her until she's better. We don't want the cold to spread!" her voice rang out keeping the same tone she had with Dirtfur. "Ya'll can continue playing outside instead. I'll join in a bit."
[ Dirtfur amber'light @Nazu Bluepetal CheetahPelt ]

The deputy watched as a young molly came in to curled with the sick kit. His eyes wide, how could someone be this close to a sick cat, a kit even! he nodded, listening to Sugarapple's orders. He walked outside of the den and hoped for the best that the kit will be fine. Dirtfur might come to Lionsden to speak with Lionstar about this situation

Star child
January 26th, 2020, 04:13 PM
[ Dirtfur amber'light @Nazu Bluepetal CheetahPelt ]

Harekit turned around to look at Cherrykit. "Aww, okay." He felt pity for Cherrykit, but he didn't want him or the other kits to get sick. "Come on, guys!"
~~*~~

Honeykit wearily padded near Cherrykit and sniffed her. "Are you okay?"
amber'light
CheetahPelt
vermin

kittygirl
January 26th, 2020, 10:01 PM
cherry'kit smiled weakly up at her foster mother, happy she was there to comfort her. cherry'kit wheezed and let out soft coughs

cherry'kit opened her mouth to answer honeykit but instead she backed up and let out a nasty cough

Star child
January 26th, 2020, 10:14 PM
cherry'kit opened her mouth to answer honeykit but instead she backed up and let out a nasty cough
Honeykit blinked. They wanted to help her, but they didn't know how.
"Can I stay with Cherrykit?" They asked Sugarapple
vermin

marshy
January 27th, 2020, 08:54 AM
Shimm Dirtfur

Once again, Sparrowkit woke up. He stretched before walking over to Sunkit. "Wake up!" Sparrowkit said as he tugged at Sunkit's fur. Even though Sunkit was great at annoying Sparrowkit, Sunkit was his best friend. He never really talked to other kits, just Sunkit. "I wanna go see Dad! I think I saw him go into Lionstar's sleeping area."

Sweetie
January 27th, 2020, 09:52 AM
Sunkit slowly opened one eye, and closed it quickly when he saw his brother. "I'm sleeping...zzz...zzz." The fiery tom savored the warmth the den offered when the cold nipped at his ears once he steps out. But upon hearing about his father the tom shot up and was full of energy. "Let's see Dad!" The kit forgot all about the warmth and didn't care about the cold when he shot out of the den with Sparrowkit in tow.

~WolfDen~ Dirtfur

GonetotheGrave
January 29th, 2020, 11:53 AM
Minnowkit opened her eyes and looked around the nursery to aee if anyone was awake. Then she spotted Streamkit and walked up to her. ¨Hi Streamkit!¨
Raiini

tye
January 30th, 2020, 11:47 AM
"Uhm.." she thought about it for a while.. "Sure, sweetie. I think Cherrykit needs the company." Its unlikely the cold won't spread and she will be a tad busy around camp so that leaves less time with the ill kit. "If anything comes up just shout for me and I'll be their faster than a jack rabbit." Sugarapple rise up to her paws, limping toward the entrance giving a final worried gaze before heading out.

[ Bluepetal , amber'light ]

Star child
January 30th, 2020, 12:08 PM
"Uhm.." she thought about it for a while.. "Sure, sweetie. I think Cherrykit needs the company." Its unlikely the cold won't spread and she will be a tad busy around camp so that leaves less time with the ill kit. "If anything comes up just shout for me and I'll be their faster than a jack rabbit." Sugarapple rise up to her paws, limping toward the entrance giving a final worried gaze before heading out.

[ Bluepetal , amber'light ]
"Thank you," Honeykit mewed.
"How are you?" They asked Cherrykit.
amber'light

kittygirl
January 30th, 2020, 06:31 PM
cherry'kit smiled a bit weakly at honeykit,"I-I'm sure i'm fine, thanks for staying with me..." cherry'kit said before letting out a small cough
Bluepetal

Doom
January 31st, 2020, 11:12 AM
Honeybrume entered the nursery and set Pebblekit down into an empty nest. "Here we are! Your new home." She purred, gazing around the nursery herself. She'd recently joined the Clan as well, so she'd never been inside the nursery before! She loved how full and lively it seemed! Much nicer than ThunderClan's...

"Now let's see...uh, who here is called Sugarapple?" Honeybrume called out, large ears perking curiously.

PebbleStorm vermin

The Shadow Flower
January 31st, 2020, 11:19 AM
PebbleKit would stare for a moment, looking at all the other kits. At first she thought she’d run up and say hi, but then remembered she should probably stay with HoneyBlaze till she was done. Fae vermin

Greenleap
February 1st, 2020, 06:56 AM
Green'kit bounded into the nursery announcing, "I snuck out and watched the meeting!"

Daylily Orchid
February 1st, 2020, 11:28 AM
Featherkit sat in the corner, her eyes searching the other kits, as she tried to find the most friendly kit to approach. She felt strangely shy, a feeling she had never felt before. Her gut seemed to be failing her, as she didn't know who to approach. They might laugh at her calico pelt, thinking that she was a kittypet. Maybe they wouldn't want to be her friends because her mother abandoned her.
Is something wrongs with me? She thought worriedly, and buried her head in her paws. Will I ever make friends?

kittygirl
February 1st, 2020, 10:55 PM
cherry'kit lifted her gaze up to see the calico kitten in the corner of the nursery, she smiled wishing she could go say 'hi', but she was stuck in her nest due to the cough. Cherry'kit sat up in a small loaf watching the calico kitten with interest, she put on a smile to show she was friendly before letting out a tiny cough.
Daylily Orchid

Greenleap
February 2nd, 2020, 06:24 AM
Green'kit looked around.
Did anyone notice me come in? She thought
She padded to her nest and made a comfy spot to lay down in. Then she went to sleep.

Greenleap
February 2nd, 2020, 10:58 AM
She got up and asked every-kit in the den at the same time,
"Anyone wanna be my friend?"

Daylily Orchid
February 2nd, 2020, 11:08 AM
Featherkit wandered over to where Cherrykit was sitting, and then shouted across the den. "Over here! I'll be your friend!" to the kit who had shouted. She then tried to start up a conversation. "Hi! I'm Featherkit! Who are you guys? I'm kind of new to camp."
Featherkit gave a wide smile. Maybe I'll make friends after all!
amber'light Greenleap

kittygirl
February 2nd, 2020, 01:15 PM
cherry'kit smiled sweetly,"im cherry'kit nice to meet you!." cherry'kit put her muzzle in her paw to cough and lifted her head to keep talking,"wheres your mother and father?" she tilted her head to one side, curious.

The Shadow Flower
February 2nd, 2020, 01:23 PM
PebbleKit took this as an opportunity. Ill be your friend!!” She’d run over. ”I’m PebbleKit!”

Daylily Orchid
February 2nd, 2020, 01:29 PM
Featherkit stuttered her reply. "I- I don't know... my mother abandoned me..." She studied Cherrykit's reaction, hoping that she would still want to be her friend.
amber'light

kittygirl
February 2nd, 2020, 02:39 PM
cherrykit smiled and looked at her paws,"my mother died of an illness..." she wasnt sure what illness took her mother but she knew it was a bad illness,"im very sorry for your mother leaving.."cherry'kit dipped her head a little.
Daylily Orchid

cherry'kit noticed that through these pasted couple sunrises her illness was getting better, maybe i didn't have mothers illness after all! she thought
cherry'kit did notice she was coughing less and feeling better, she smiled wide and happy she was getting better.

cherry'kit remember she had not seen her foster mother for some time now, she would look around the nursery for sugarapple. cherry'kit let out a sad sigh when she didn't see her foster mother anywhere in the nursery.
vermin

Greenleap
February 2nd, 2020, 05:23 PM
"Well, hey there! I'm Green'kit! Why are we talking about mothers over here?"
@Daylily Orchid amber'light PebbleStorm

kittygirl
February 2nd, 2020, 05:29 PM
cherry'kit smiled and giggled almost ignoring the question,"oh i just asked what happened to featherkits mom!" she felt really bad for featherkit and tried to come up with an idea on how to cheer her up, "lets play hide and seek!" she announced cheerfully

Star child
February 3rd, 2020, 09:19 AM
cherry'kit smiled a bit weakly at honeykit,"I-I'm sure i'm fine, thanks for staying with me..." cherry'kit said before letting out a small cough
Bluepetal
Honeykit tried to smile to sooth Cherrykit. "You're going to be okay," they murmered.

Madelaine
February 3rd, 2020, 01:31 PM
[Open]

Fogkit blinked open his eyes, looking around the den for a cat to play with. The deaf cat was upa nd ready to start the day. The white kitten padded over to the den entrance, but didn't dare leave. He was only a couple weeks old and he hadn't been out of the camp at all. He tried to leave before, but got in trouble for doing so.

CheetahPelt
February 3rd, 2020, 01:57 PM
Greenleap amber'light Daylily Orchid PebbleStorm Bluepetal vermin

Asterkit sprinted into the den. He was almost grown, almost reaching apprentice aged. He raced around the younger kits, long limbs letting him easily dodge the small piles of fluff, half his height or smaller. He raced around the nursery at full speed, moss and bracken going flying under his paws. He skidded to a stop at the entrance to the nursery, thin chest heaving. His huge ears swiveled back and forth, long face split in a huge smile.

The tom smiled at the younger kits as he plopped down. "Hey Cherrykit, how are you?" He asked. "Honeykit, how are you?" He asked his two foster sisters. Sugarapple had taken in the young tom when he was about three moons old. He recognized the two she cats from when he was inside earlier.

"Oh hello." He said, his expression splitting from his happy smile to a cold, "I'm better then you" look, when he spoke to the kits he didn't know. Who were they? Oh well, they were beneath him.

He turned back to his foster sisters. "Have you two seen Sugarapple lately?" He asked, sharp kitten claws working the moss beneath his paws. "Are you doing any better Cherrykit?" he asked, tilting his head at the shekit.

tye
February 3rd, 2020, 02:19 PM
Honeybrume entered the nursery and set Pebblekit down into an empty nest. "Here we are! Your new home." She purred, gazing around the nursery herself. She'd recently joined the Clan as well, so she'd never been inside the nursery before! She loved how full and lively it seemed! Much nicer than ThunderClan's...

"Now let's see...uh, who here is called Sugarapple?" Honeybrume called out, large ears perking curiously.

PebbleStorm vermin

"Sugarapple here!," she called out sweetly from behind the warrior, stepping out to circle around facing her. Yellow eyes shimmered excitedly and kind at the two newcomers. "It's a joyous day to see two new faces in Riverclan. Welcome! You must be Honeybrume..no, Honeyflame!" she corrected herself, stepping forward to give the lovely golden feline a nose boop. "The new name really suits a beauty like you darlin'." Looking down she smiled cheek to cheek at the curious kit. "And who is this small bundle of cuteness?"

PebbleStorm

The Shadow Flower
February 3rd, 2020, 02:21 PM
Pebblekit would introduce herself. “I’m Pebble! But my names PebbleKIT now! “ She’d look very proud of herself

Greenleap
February 3rd, 2020, 02:38 PM
@CheetahPelt
Green'kit just stared up at the older kit in confusion.

Star child
February 3rd, 2020, 02:54 PM
Greenleap amber'light Daylily Orchid PebbleStorm Bluepetal vermin

Asterkit sprinted into the den. He was almost grown, almost reaching apprentice aged. He raced around the younger kits, long limbs letting him easily dodge the small piles of fluff, half his height or smaller. He raced around the nursery at full speed, moss and bracken going flying under his paws. He skidded to a stop at the entrance to the nursery, thin chest heaving. His huge ears swiveled back and forth, long face split in a huge smile.

The tom smiled at the younger kits as he plopped down. "Hey Cherrykit, how are you?" He asked. "Honeykit, how are you?" He asked his two foster sisters. Sugarapple had taken in the young tom when he was about three moons old. He recognized the two she cats from when he was inside earlier.

"Oh hello." He said, his expression splitting from his happy smile to a cold, "I'm better then you" look, when he spoke to the kits he didn't know. Who were they? Oh well, they were beneath him.

He turned back to his foster sisters. "Have you two seen Sugarapple lately?" He asked, sharp kitten claws working the moss beneath his paws. "Are you doing any better Cherrykit?" he asked, tilting his head at the shekit.
Honeykit purred. "I'm fine, how about you? And I haven't seen SUgarapple today, but I saw her yesterday." They licked their flank. "But I don't know about Cherrykit..."

tye
February 3rd, 2020, 02:55 PM
An alluring tune float out of the queen's maw once taking a paw step inside the nursery den. She'd only went out for some air doing some daily stretch outs so that her muscles won't weaken. Already from the new, strong scents she can tell there's new kits ! My goodness, Riverclan is getting popular! Stepping up to the crowding, busybody hyper kits she greeted everyone with a loud purr. Her pale yellow eyes glanced at Cherrykit who seemed to be feeling much better. The diluted tortie's tied up heart quickly loosened up now that it looks like she's out of harms way and no other kits here looked ill. Thank Starclan, she thought heavily in a small prayer. "Cherrykit sweetie, nice to see you up and chattin', my heart feels lighter now but you will need a check up soon from Shiverpetal," eyes strolled over to Honeykit. "Thank you for keeping her company. I can tell you will be a fine warrior indeed~!" Amazement flashed through her warm gaze at the sight of Asterkit. Wow, he's certainly bigger now. Not much longer until his ceremony, she will miss the speedy kit. "Asterkit, I saw you dashin' around early on', my eyes could barely keep up," she purred, brushing her tail against his shoulder. "Now that you're gettin' older, you hafta be careful of the young kittos here but you're speed is amazin' sweetie- maybe you should be called Asterdash or Asterflight! Agility is definitely on your side and will be a great asset to Riverclan. " Next, she saw two new faces. How adorable are they, she fought the urge to swoop them into her paws and cuddle the two lovely bundles. "Good thing I have been keeping somewhat of a track, haha. So you must be Featherkit anddd Greenkit?" Green? Ha, it reminded her of a certain grumpy white tom. Unlike those mean green eyes, this kit hues only shimmered innocence. "Nice to meet you two. It's scary at first but I know you two will fit in well. Any help I'll be right here lickety split!" Finally but not least, the grey kit strut forward from Honeyflame's side to greet himself with proud eyes. Sugarapple nodded. It's nice to have a happy kit come in to lighten up the moods of others who still grieving of their lost/gone parents. "You're darn right, Pebblekit. You got those twinkle in your eyes that I like- you will be a fascinating warrior one day. Please, join the other kits I'm sure they'll be happy to know that they will have a new friend to play with!"

[ Bluepetal , CheetahPelt , amber'light , PebbleStorm , Greenleap , Daylily Orchid ]

Star child
February 3rd, 2020, 03:01 PM
An alluring tune float out of the queen's maw once taking a paw step inside the nursery den. She'd only went out for some air doing some daily stretch outs so that her muscles won't weaken. Already from the new, strong scents she can tell there's new kits ! My goodness, Riverclan is getting popular! Stepping up to the crowding, busybody hyper kits she greeted everyone with a loud purr. Her pale yellow eyes glanced at Cherrykit who seemed to be feeling much better. The diluted tortie's tied up heart quickly loosened up now that it looks like she's out of harms way and no other kits here looked ill. Thank Starclan, she thought heavily in a small prayer. "Cherrykit sweetie, nice to see you up and chattin', my heart feels lighter now but you will need a check up soon from Shiverpetal," eyes strolled over to Honeykit. "Thank you for keeping her company. I can tell you will be a fine warrior indeed~!" Amazement flashed through her warm gaze at the sight of Asterkit. Wow, he's certainly bigger now. Not much longer until his ceremony, she will miss the speedy kit. "Asterkit, I saw you dashin' around early on', my eyes could barely keep up," she purred, brushing her tail against his shoulder. "Now that you're gettin' older, you hafta be careful of the young kittos here but you're speed is amazin' sweetie- maybe you should be called Asterdash or Asterflight! Agility is definitely on your side and will be a great asset to Riverclan. " Next, she saw two new faces. How adorable are they, she fought the urge to swoop them into her paws and cuddle the two lovely bundles. "Good thing I have been keeping somewhat of a track, haha. So you must be Featherkit anddd Greenkit?" Green? Ha, it reminded her of a certain grumpy white tom. Unlike those mean green eyes, this kit hues only shimmered innocence. "Nice to meet you two. It's scary at first but I know you two will fit in well. Any help I'll be right here lickety split!" Finally but not least, the grey kit strut forward from Honeyflame's side to greet himself with proud eyes. Sugarapple nodded. It's nice to have a happy kit come in to lighten up the moods of others who still grieving of their lost/gone parents. "You're darn right, Pebblekit. You got those twinkle in your eyes that I like- you will be a fascinating warrior one day. Please, join the other kits I'm sure they'll be happy to know that they will have a new friend to play with!"

[ Bluepetal , CheetahPelt , amber'light , PebbleStorm , Greenleap , Daylily Orchid ]
Honeykit purred at Sugarapple's compliment. "Thank you," and they turned to the two other kits.
" I'm Honeykit. I like your eyes," they complimented Greenkit and Pebblekit. "So what do you guys like? Do you want to play?"
Greenleap
PebbleStorm

kittygirl
February 3rd, 2020, 05:27 PM
cherrykit smiled brightly as she saw her foster mother, she let out a loud purr and wished she could get up and nuzzle her, but a sudden cough reminded her she was still very sick

Daylily Orchid
February 3rd, 2020, 06:25 PM
"Hide and seek!" Featherkit squealed happily "You guys hide!" She covered her eyes with her paws and began to count. "One..... Two.... Three..."
(Sorry for late reply, I was offline all day yesterday)
amber'light Greenleap

kittygirl
February 3rd, 2020, 06:32 PM
cherrykit looked around the nursery and saw a small hole in the nursery wall that had a small gap behind it for her to hide in, she crept to the hole and backed up into the hole starring out at featherkit who was counting.

Daylily Orchid
February 3rd, 2020, 06:38 PM
"Seven... Eight.." Featherkit shivered with excitement. I finally have friends! Suddenly realizing she had stopped counting, she tried to remember where she had stopped. Was it five? She didn't know, so she just continued. "Five.. Six.. Seven.."

(I'll also wait until Greenkit & Pebblekit [If Pebblekit wants to play] can hide)
amber'light Greenleap PebbleStorm

The Shadow Flower
February 3rd, 2020, 06:52 PM
PebbleKit would bury her self under the moss, thinking this is the best hiding spot EVER.

Daylily Orchid
February 3rd, 2020, 06:59 PM
Featherkit resisted the urge to jump up and start looking. She called out loudly, "Is everykit ready?" hoping the answer was yes. She longed to start looking, but was willing to wait. After she got her answer, she continued to count. "Twelve, Thirteen..."

amber'light PebbleStorm Greenleap

kittygirl
February 3rd, 2020, 07:02 PM
cherrykit had winced as a bramble thorn poked meanly at her hind leg, she shifted and got comfortable in the small gap she had been hiding in and she kept her eyes locked on featherkit whom was still counting.

kittygirl
February 3rd, 2020, 07:05 PM
cherrykit smiled and replied soft enough to so featherkit couldn't pin point her location, "yes...!" she called out

The Shadow Flower
February 3rd, 2020, 07:08 PM
PebbleKit answered ”I’m ready too!” Daylily Orchid

kittygirl
February 3rd, 2020, 07:28 PM
cherrykit giggled weakly as she let her head rest on her paws

Storm Flower
February 4th, 2020, 08:43 AM
She mewed loudly"I am ready for checkup"

CheetahPelt
February 4th, 2020, 01:14 PM
vermin

Asterkit threw his adoptive mother a huge grin. "Thanks, ma!" From his four moons with Sugarapple, he had picked up certain accented words from her.

"I'm really excited to become an apprentice! Especially with Harekit and Mosskit. Harekit and I are gonna be the two strongest tom cats in the clan. We're going to get into training competitions and wrestle just like the elite warriors."

He was just as tall as Sugarapple. He was going to be a tall tom. Though his shoulders were narrow and he was thinner than a reed. The tom cat was long in every aspect, from his legs to his narrow face.

"It's good to see you won't be lonely in the nursery without us." He nudged the she cat. "But I'm so super duper excited." He bounced on the balls of his paws, claws flexing in the moss.

Even though Asterkit was tall, he was all kitten fat and soft baby fur. He didn't have an ounce of hardness on him. All of his warm days in the nursery and playing with his friends had kept him soft and innocent.

Greenleap
February 4th, 2020, 02:50 PM
"Ah!" she suddenly realized she had to hide. She dove under her nest, her tail and back paws sticking out.

kittygirl
February 4th, 2020, 05:57 PM
cherrykit even though it had only been seconds she felt weaker every number featherkit counted what am i doing...i should be in my nest resting, but i don't want to ruin the fun like last time...! cherrykit would go in and out of consciousness, but she shook her head and kept her eyes fixed on the calico kitten.

Daylily Orchid
February 4th, 2020, 06:31 PM
"Ready or not,here I come!" Featherkit leapt up with joy, and scrambled over to a clump of moss, which had two legs and a tail. "I found you, Greenkit!" Her green eyes swept across the den, and locked on another moss clump. She bounded over and shuffled moss aside. "Found you, Pebblekit!" But where was Cherrykit? She swept her gaze across the walls, finding a small hole. She peered inside and shouted when she saw fur. "Hiya Cherrykit! I found you!" She sat down with a proud look on her face. She had found everyone!

The Shadow Flower
February 4th, 2020, 06:57 PM
”aaw, I lost . . . It’s my turn next!” Pebblekit would bounce around, happy to have her new friends

kittygirl
February 4th, 2020, 06:59 PM
cherrykit giggled and got up, crawling out of the hole, "i'll count!" cherrykit offered out loud

The Shadow Flower
February 4th, 2020, 07:10 PM
”no fair! I already called it!” Pebble would protest

kittygirl
February 4th, 2020, 07:21 PM
cherrykit flinched and dipped her head to pebblekit, "i-im sorry..i didn't hear you..." she apologized

The Shadow Flower
February 4th, 2020, 07:35 PM
”It’s okay! You can go next!” Pebblekit didn’t want to upset her new clanmate, “But I get to go after CherryKit!

kittygirl
February 4th, 2020, 08:46 PM
cherrykit smiled and was about to start counting but a rash cough reminded her she was not well enough to be running around searching for her den mates, "n-no, you can count!"
she smiled nervously and went to go hide without a response

The Shadow Flower
February 4th, 2020, 09:04 PM
PebbleKit was about to ask if she was okay, but CherryKit had already hid
”One, two, three . . . “ PebbleKit would start counting excitedly. “Everyone tell me when you’re ready.”

kittygirl
February 4th, 2020, 09:42 PM
cherrykit looked around till she spotted a small dint in the ground at the back corner of the nursery, she grabbed the nearest nest and put it on her back, crouching into the dint and laying as flat as she could. cherrykit seceded in looking just like a normal nest.

kittygirl
February 4th, 2020, 09:43 PM
cherrykit shifted and got as comfortable as she could, "ready..!" she whispered

The Shadow Flower
February 5th, 2020, 01:28 PM
PebbleKit would keep counting, waiting for green kit and FeatherKit to hide

Greenleap
February 5th, 2020, 02:49 PM
"you found me fast!" She said, jumping off to hide again

Greenleap
February 5th, 2020, 02:50 PM
She laughed a bit before hiding behind a rock, her grey pelt making her loon just like a smaller rock at first glance.

Storm Flower
February 5th, 2020, 02:53 PM
Ravenshade saw snake "Snake what are doing here?" Snake meowed"I want to see you"

kittygirl
February 5th, 2020, 05:34 PM
cherrykit made sure she breathed more shallowly so she didn't move the nest with her breathing

The Shadow Flower
February 5th, 2020, 05:57 PM
”20! I get to seek now!” PebbleKit would look around the nursery, looking for her friends. She’d try to climb a rock for a better view and see GreenKit “I found you GreenKit!” she’d bounce back towards the nests. PebbleKit dived into the bedding, uncovering CherryKit. “Yay! I found you too! I didn’t even notice you!” As she looked she still couldn’t find FeatherKit. She probably hid somewhere that PebbleKit wouldn’t accidentally find her. Daylily Orchid Greenleap Amberlight

kittygirl
February 5th, 2020, 10:07 PM
cherrykit finished grooming her fur and giggled a bit, but she let out a nasty cough, her legs would shake and she just flat out collapsed on the nursery floor panting i-is it getting worse, I thought I was getting better! she thought as panic ran through her small body, her head felt hot and cherrykit was starting to get dizzy.

The Shadow Flower
February 5th, 2020, 10:22 PM
”CherryKit, are you okay?!?!” PebbleKit would freak out. “SugarApple!CherryKit is hurt!” Pebblekit would call out to her adopted mother desperately. vermin GreenleapAmber’light Daylily Orchid

Dirtfur
February 5th, 2020, 10:38 PM
amber'light

Dirtfur came back from his discussion with Lionstar. It was HoRrIbLe! The golden leader demanded the deputy with such coldness. But inside, deeply, the dirt-tom couldn't blame him for that the tom had a bad attitude ever since he got his position as deputy. Stress crept and waved near his filthy pelt whilst his tail dragged in the dried mud to the stone ground of the nursery. "Cherrykit?" he called dully for the sick kit.

kittygirl
February 5th, 2020, 10:40 PM
cherrykit was sprawled out, eyes half closed as she panted this can't be good... she thought with much worry, but she remained the same. cherrykit had shown early stages of green cough for a few sunrises and she was starting to fear the worst if this continued.

The Shadow Flower
February 5th, 2020, 10:44 PM
(PebbleKit continued to freak out, you know unspecified backstory stuff)

Dirtfur
February 5th, 2020, 10:55 PM
amber'light PebbleStorm

The deputy watched the sick kit gets sicker. And Pebblekit freaking out too made Dirtfur's job even harder. The tabby's mind went fuzzy and heated up, unable to handle this stress. The old warrior wanted to yelled, but he choked his words and plucked Cherrykit up by the scruff.

The Shadow Flower
February 5th, 2020, 10:58 PM
Pebblekit would stop and look at DirtFur.
”Where are you taking CherryKit?”

kittygirl
February 5th, 2020, 11:05 PM
cherrykit groaned as dirtfur picked her up. cherrykit coughed a little with her eyes remaining half closed, her pelt hot with a fever. am i going to get help from the medic cat...? cherrykit wandered

Dirtfur
February 5th, 2020, 11:15 PM
cherrykit groaned as dirtfur picked her up. cherrykit coughed a little with her eyes remaining half closed, her pelt hot with a fever. am i going to get help from the medic cat...? cherrykit wandered
Pebblekit would stop and look at DirtFur.
”Where are you taking CherryKit?”

Dirtfur looked at Pebblekit then at Cherrykit with dull, cloudy amber eyes. "I'm ta'ing her to the Me'ici'en 'en," the deputy tried hard to speak through the hair in his mouth. He lifted Cherrykit and took her to the medicine cat's den and set her down inside the den. "May StarClan guide your paws..." he hoped for the kit.

The Shadow Flower
February 5th, 2020, 11:17 PM
PebbleKit would sit there looking worried and thinking What’s StarClan? (PebbleKit is still new to the clan and doesn’t know what starclan is)

MagicCat99
February 5th, 2020, 11:50 PM
Jurassic~Spirit
Nighttuft stretched out as she woke up. The queen looked at her kit and purred. "Wake up." She meowed, licking his small body. "It's time you see the camp. We're going outside the nursery!"

Greenleap
February 6th, 2020, 02:52 PM
Green'kit seemed to have fallen asleep waiting, she shook awake and bounded out of the nursery for no apparent reason.

kittygirl
February 6th, 2020, 07:37 PM
cherrykit crept back into the nursery, she was looking around the nursery for sugarapple before they noticed she left the medicine cats den, "s-sugarapple..." she mewed softly with small tears in her eyes. cherrykit was scared to face this illness alone and was losing hope in her own survival, she was seeking the warmth and comfort of her foster mother.
vermin Dirtfur

Daylily Orchid
February 6th, 2020, 07:41 PM
Featherkit bounded over to Cherrykit, looking very concerned. "Cherrykit! Are you okay!?" She looked quite scared, and worried, as she studied her friend.

kittygirl
February 6th, 2020, 07:48 PM
cherrykit stared at feather kit with wide sad eyes as she sniffled and stared crying,"I-im scared...I don't want to die like my real mom!" she wailed. cherrykit finally let the white cough scare her into thinking she was gonna die,"I-I im just a kit i wanna grow and serve my clan, n-not die to a silly illness!" she sniffed and drooped her head. Daylily Orchid

Daylily Orchid
February 6th, 2020, 07:53 PM
Featherkit put a stern look on her face. "You WILL NOT die! I won't let you!" She stared at her friend "You WILL survive this, Cherrykit!" Featherkit gave her friend a gentle nuzzle, to try and give her some comfort, although she was afraid as Cherrykit was.
amber'light

kittygirl
February 6th, 2020, 07:58 PM
cherrykit looked back up at featherkit and put on a shaky smile,"I think starclan would like me to stay a while anyway..." she sniffled feeling comforted by the calico kit,"i'm sorry i freaked out i'm just scared to join starclan so early thats all.." she wiped the tears from her eyes and sniffled, she nuzzled feather get back gently.

Daylily Orchid
February 6th, 2020, 08:02 PM
"I- I get it, Cherrykit. We'd all be scared. But I'll make sure you stay alive! If Shiverpetal runs out of catmint, I'll get some!" she smiled at Cherrykit, and tried not to show that she was afraid for her. I've got to stay strong for Cherrykit!
amber'light

kittygirl
February 6th, 2020, 08:06 PM
cherrykit tilted her head suprised to hear her name an herb,"how do you know what catmint dose and what its used for, are you from a different clan? did you learn from another medic cat?" cherrykit bombarded her with questions as she was very curiouson how she knew that herb. Daylily Orchid

Daylily Orchid
February 6th, 2020, 08:11 PM
Featherkit shuffled her feet. "I just overheard Shiverpetal once.... I eavesdropped a bit so I could fit in with everyone else.." She hung her head, as she knew she shouldn't have spied on her clanmates.
amber'light

kittygirl
February 6th, 2020, 08:14 PM
cherrykit widen her eyes," feather kit what dose catmint look like!" she said with a sudden seriousness," please tell me you know what catmint looks like!" she stepped closer hopping she would know the answer. Daylily Orchid

Daylily Orchid
February 6th, 2020, 08:21 PM
"Uh........ No....." Featherkit sighed, and gave Cherrykit a sad look. "I'd have to ask Shiverpetal..." She felt like she failed, as what was she thinking!? Shiverpetal wouldn't let me leave camp. I don't even know what catmint looks like!!
amber'light

kittygirl
February 6th, 2020, 08:31 PM
cherrykit sighed a shaky sigh," do you at least know what it smells like?" she asked with a bit more of an irradiated tone Daylily Orchid

kittygirl
February 6th, 2020, 09:21 PM
cherrykit huffed a sigh of frustration,"what if shiverpelt can't fix me!" she narrowed her eyes and glared toward the ground,"i did hear he was untrained." she mumbled with a irritated-mad look on her face,"i can't take any chances..." she whispered half to herself,"featherkit...i-im going to go find real help!" she said with a stern look,"please...don't tell them where im going..." she dipped her head,"i know other clans like thunderclan or windclan will have a trained medicine cat!" she started to make her way to the common hole at the back of the nursery she saw kits sneak in and out of i will do whatever it takes to survive! she narrowed her eyes and dashed out of the hole, her leg catching against something making a small blood splatter by the hole leaving a strong scent of blood in the nursery. Cherrykit started making her way to the stepping stones.
Daylily Orchid vermin Dirtfur