PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Nursery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45

Cinderspirit
January 11th, 2023, 02:28 PM
Beechkit leaped off his rock, making his short fur bristle and his tail fluff out to twice it's size.
"How dare you try and steal our prey!" Beechkit tried to sound fearsome, but a sudden onset of hiccups made his speech just seem comical, and he tried to hold back a laugh. Aethon
[Open, other kits needed please!]

Rapid
January 11th, 2023, 05:34 PM
*Shallow'kit*
Shallowkit looked around confused as she saw Beechkit and Houndkit playing. Her fur frizzled in surprise as Beechkit said 'How dare you steal our prey'. She giggled a little and tried to look fierce, her flat face turning into a scary but funny face as she went down, her tail straight up. "We must have your prey, as it is uh.....hard!Yea, hard for us to hunt these days," her paws layed flat as she looked at the two.
Cinderspirit Aethon

.Sein
January 11th, 2023, 05:44 PM
Beechkit leaped off his rock, making his short fur bristle and his tail fluff out to twice it's size.
"How dare you try and steal our prey!" Beechkit tried to sound fearsome, but a sudden onset of hiccups made his speech just seem comical, and he tried to hold back a laugh. Aethon
[Open, other kits needed please!]
*Shallow'kit*
Shallowkit looked around confused as she saw Beechkit and Houndkit playing. Her fur frizzled in surprise as Beechkit said 'How dare you steal our prey'. She giggled a little and tried to look fierce, her flat face turning into a scary but funny face as she went down, her tail straight up. "We must have your prey, as it is uh.....hard!Yea, hard for us to hunt these days," her paws layed flat as she looked at the two.
Cinderspirit Aethon

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5331&pictureid=34757HoundKit https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5331&pictureid=34757
He/him

☆ A small black and white tom with cross amber eyes ☆

Houndkit puffed up his chest "And it is for us too! I'm gonna-"
He paused and cocked his head at Beechkit. "What am I gonna
do?" He whispered to him, keeping his body facing the other kit.

Cinderspirit
January 12th, 2023, 01:05 AM
" We're gonna chase you off our land!" Beechkit leapt forward and swatted at Shallowkit, being sure that his claws stayed sheathed and his paw just skimmed the tip of her fur. He didn't want to hurt her after all. She was still his Clanmate. Aethon Rapid

Rapid
January 12th, 2023, 12:14 PM
*Shallowkit*
Shallowkit swatted a paw at Beechkit, and maneuvered herself out of the way. "Your supposed to say, 'I will skin your fur' or something like that," she lifted her body, and stood on her two back paws to make herself look bigger. "I will take over your land, back off you two!"
Cinderspirit Aethon

Red'fur
January 12th, 2023, 12:33 PM
(( Mossfall ))

* She had been groaning all morning and now, she had three bundles of fluff curled up next to her. All of them suckling happily. She had hoped that Emberflame was here. *
__________________________________________________ ______________________
~CherylBlossom~

Tess_Potter
January 12th, 2023, 12:38 PM
(( Mossfall ))

* She had been groaning all morning and now, she had three bundles of fluff curled up next to her. All of them suckling happily. She had hoped that Emberflame was here. *
~CherylBlossom~

(Do you have a name in mind for the one I'm playing? Or could I name her?)

Emberflame rushes in.

Red'fur
January 12th, 2023, 12:41 PM
(( Mossfall ))

* She looked up as she heard a cat coming in. *
" Emberflame? "

Tess_Potter
January 12th, 2023, 12:49 PM
(( Mossfall ))

* She looked up as she heard a cat coming in. *
" Emberflame? "

"Hello, darling." Emberflame purrs.*

Wisteriakit mewls.

Red'fur
January 12th, 2023, 12:53 PM
(( Mossfall ))

* She pulls Wisteriakit, Poolkit, and Stemkit over to her and licks their pelts clean. *
" Sweetie, meet your daughters. Wisteriakit, Poolkit, and Stemkit. "
~CherylBlossom~

occultation
January 12th, 2023, 01:00 PM
https://i.ibb.co/4NzjzpV/cooltext417752208482045.png

Slatestripe was desperate to find some way to reconcile a pressing desire to do something with his absolute hatred of this damn weather. After pacing around the warriors’ den for some time and musing, he eventually concluded that it would be a good day to visit Bearkit. It seemed Swiftkit had gone missing, leaving Bearkit all alone.

Slatestripe had previously felt nothing but positivity toward Blossomflight; now, he only felt disappointment and disdain. She had failed to perform her most important duty: remain in camp and care for her kits. Since she had gone, there was nobody to ensure Swiftkit and Bearkit didn’t wander off and do something stupid.

The black and gray warrior took a deep breath before plunging out into the misty weather. He darted across camp to the nursery as fast as he had in moons. Relief swamped him when he made it inside.

He scanned the nursery, looking for Bearkit.

( Teddie Horror )

bubble[error].
January 12th, 2023, 01:02 PM

Slatestripe was desperate to find some way to reconcile a pressing desire to do something with his absolute hatred of this damn weather. After pacing around the warriors’ den for some time and musing, he eventually concluded that it would be a good day to visit Bearkit. It seemed Swiftkit had gone missing, leaving Bearkit all alone.

Slatestripe had previously felt nothing but positivity toward Blossomflight; now, he only felt disappointment and disdain. She had failed to perform her most important duty: remain in camp and care for her kits. Since she had gone, there was nobody to ensure Swiftkit and Bearkit didn’t wander off and do something stupid.

The black and gray warrior took a deep breath before plunging out into the misty weather. He darted across camp to the nursery as fast as he had in moons. Relief swamped him when he made it inside.

He scanned the nursery, looking for Bearkit.

( Teddie Horror )

++ Bearkit = He/His/Him = RiverClan Kit ++

Bearkit was moving a piece of moss around with his front paws when he heard someone enter. He looked over his shoulder and saw Slatestripe. The little kit went back to moving the moss ball around.

Estelle
January 12th, 2023, 06:05 PM
Elkkit was practicing his vocabulary.

Cinderspirit
January 13th, 2023, 01:16 AM
"Never!" Beechkit launched himself at Shallowkit, feeling Houndkit's pelt brush his. He landed right in front of the kit and tried the move that Cinderpaw had taught him the other day. Swipe quickly with two front paws. To his delight, he didn't wobble as he landed, planting his paws down and standing strong. Aethon Rapid

.Sein
January 13th, 2023, 08:18 AM
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5331&pictureid=34757HoundKit https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5331&pictureid=34757
He/him

The tom took a step back then launched himself at ShallowKit,
using Beechkits attack as a distraction he tried to land on their
back and pin them but with his uneven eyes he fumbled.

Cinderspirit Rapid

Frostbitepaws
January 13th, 2023, 12:18 PM
Moonshadow licked her ginger fur, plump with the belly of unborn kits. She smiled and silently laughed at the kits' in the nursery playing, like kits do.

(Anyone can join this!)

Rapid
January 13th, 2023, 03:24 PM
Shallowkit back up and launched herself on top of Houndkit. "You're not a string leader. Thing was she accidentally insheathed her claws.
(OH NO!!!!)
Aethon Cinderspirit

occultation
January 13th, 2023, 03:26 PM
++ Bearkit = He/His/Him = RiverClan Kit ++

Bearkit was moving a piece of moss around with his front paws when he heard someone enter. He looked over his shoulder and saw Slatestripe. The little kit went back to moving the moss ball around.

Slatestripe felt a pang as he saw the kit playing on his own. Has he not made any friends? That’s quite sad.

The small warrior padded over to the kit. “How are your kit lessons coming along?”

bubble[error].
January 13th, 2023, 03:28 PM

Slatestripe felt a pang as he saw the kit playing on his own. Has he not made any friends? That’s quite sad.

The small warrior padded over to the kit. “How are your kit lessons coming along?”

[ short post I'm going home from school ]

Bearkit shrugged.

fishy
January 13th, 2023, 04:14 PM
Ilovecheese

"Ho'kay....Welp! Wanna play mossball?!" She asked, completely ignoring what they said

IceKit
She/Her

Cinderspirit
January 13th, 2023, 04:59 PM
Beechkit looked up to see Shallowkit leap at his friend. Light glinted at the end of her paws. Wait. Were those claws? Beechkit growled, "If that's how you want to play."
He ran towards the two cats, unsheathing his own claws an jumped into the fray, leaping for Shallowkit. Rapid Aethon

sock
January 13th, 2023, 05:06 PM
Snailkit yawned, stretching their tiny paws as far as they could go. They blinked their tired yellow eyes, resting their muscles. Boy, they'd spent ALL DAY playing! The tiny calico yawned, little fangs shimmering in the mellow light. Snailkit gazed around, eyes half closed as the weight of sleepiness tugged at them.

[OPEN]

Rapid
January 13th, 2023, 05:23 PM
(Yall wanna get a queen to interfere between the whole scuffle?)
Cinderspirit Aethon

.Sein
January 13th, 2023, 06:21 PM
(Yall wanna get a queen to interfere between the whole scuffle?)
Cinderspirit Aethon

Might be better]] Also wondering- oh nvm its on another tab lmao

.Sein
January 13th, 2023, 06:23 PM
He/him

The small tom let out a fearful screech and flailed his paws
wildly. Until he escaped ShallowKit's grasp. He hind tailed
away until he coward in the opened his ears pinned back.
The small tom's heartbeat began rapidly beating from nerves.
He was more scared than harmed.

Rapid
Cinderspirit

Rapid
January 13th, 2023, 06:39 PM
She pinned her ears back, noticing that her claws where out as she put them back in. "I-I didn't m-mean to-," but before she could finish her sentence, Beechkit ran into her, feeling his claws dig into her side. She screeched in fear as his claws dug deeper into her pelt which caused her, to unsheathe them as well and battle Beechkit off of her. "It was an ACCIDENT!" she yelled trying to get Beechkit off of her.
Aethon Cinderspirit

.Sein
January 13th, 2023, 06:48 PM
He/him

The little cross-eyed tom turned away and winced at her painful
screeching. Not knowing what to do he stayed hunched where he
was letting the little wound in his shoulder form metallic blood.
He clenched his eyes "BeechKit!" he wailed.

Then he raced back over and gently tried to push Beechkit off
of ShallowKit then he dug his head into Beechkit's shoulder as
in a 'thank you but I think something is a little off..' but he didn't
say anything just a terrified kit trying to hold off a defending and
protective kit.

Rapid
Cinderspirit

gs29513
January 13th, 2023, 07:53 PM
~Eclipse_Lake~
Fur a bit damp and stringy, Antkit trailed into the den with a few soft squelches as her damp paws made firm contact with the equally damp moss covering the entrance to the nursery. Which, of course, was its intended purpose. Keep all the gross bits of mud and dirt the kits found outside as close to outside as they could be. For once she was somewhat tired, well, at least less buzzing than normal, and so was content to settle down towards the back of the nursery, swiping idly at a small ball of moss. She had herself somewhat convinced that it was vital training, this practice of EXTREME dexterity and clawwork, and so spent much of what could be considered 'down time' in the corner, fiddling about with it. It probably built some coordination, but the effect was likely quite limited.
It also, quite possibly, built friends. Well, relationships of some kind, whether they be positive or negative. An overly firm strike sent it bouncing off the den wall and back into.....somebody's bottom. Antkit had no clue who, she was still relatively young and so had yet to learn all the names, but the kit in question didn't seem overly scary, and she was plenty courageous anyway! Squaring her tiny shoulders and huffing in a fortifying bit of breath, she marched over with her head held high. Sorry! she chirped, paw already reaching for her ball. I didn't mean to hit you, but I'm SUPER strong, so when I hit it just lightly it went WOOOOO and bounced off the wall and onto you. Oh, I'm Antkit! Who are you? She didn't want this to turn into an undying enemy situation, so introductions were probably a good idea. If nothing else she'd add a new name to the list of those she knew.

sock
January 13th, 2023, 08:04 PM
~Eclipse_Lake~
Fur a bit damp and stringy, Antkit trailed into the den with a few soft squelches as her damp paws made firm contact with the equally damp moss covering the entrance to the nursery. Which, of course, was its intended purpose. Keep all the gross bits of mud and dirt the kits found outside as close to outside as they could be. For once she was somewhat tired, well, at least less buzzing than normal, and so was content to settle down towards the back of the nursery, swiping idly at a small ball of moss. She had herself somewhat convinced that it was vital training, this practice of EXTREME dexterity and clawwork, and so spent much of what could be considered 'down time' in the corner, fiddling about with it. It probably built some coordination, but the effect was likely quite limited.
It also, quite possibly, built friends. Well, relationships of some kind, whether they be positive or negative. An overly firm strike sent it bouncing off the den wall and back into.....somebody's bottom. Antkit had no clue who, she was still relatively young and so had yet to learn all the names, but the kit in question didn't seem overly scary, and she was plenty courageous anyway! Squaring her tiny shoulders and huffing in a fortifying bit of breath, she marched over with her head held high. Sorry! she chirped, paw already reaching for her ball. I didn't mean to hit you, but I'm SUPER strong, so when I hit it just lightly it went WOOOOO and bounced off the wall and onto you. Oh, I'm Antkit! Who are you? She didn't want this to turn into an undying enemy situation, so introductions were probably a good idea. If nothing else she'd add a new name to the list of those she knew.
Snailkit had almost nodded off when a ball of moss rolled into their tiny bottom. The little calico hopped up, staring curiously at the ball. Where had it come from? The sky? The wall? Was it sent from StarClan itself!? The tiny kit pawed at the ball, already forgetting the tiredness that they had felt before as the thrill of the hunt overcame them. But, before Snailkit could get too far with the moss, another kit came looking for it. Wait, was that kit apologizing? For what? Honestly, the tiny calico had already forgotten where they'd gotten this ball, or what they were doing with it. Before they could tell the other kit that it was totally ok (even though Snailkit had no idea what this cat was apologizing for), the she-cat (who was slightly bigger than them) started talking about how strong they were. And, because the kit was bigger than them, Snailkit believed everything they said. Older cats knew more than them! Er, was this kit older? Snailkit could never tell. Sometimes being smaller than normal was annoying. Then, the kit revealed herself to be Antkit. "Well, hello Antkit! I'm Snailkit! Imma bat!" They chirped happily, running in a circle. "Flap flap flap!" They sat down again, looking at the mossball again. Oh, it must be Antkit's. She was reaching for it, after all! "Is that yours?" Snailkit asked, just to clear it up.

gs29513
January 13th, 2023, 08:20 PM
~Eclipse_Lake~
Antkit was confused. This was relatively normal, as she wasn't the most on top of current events, but this one might take the cake. This kit, who seemed pretty friendly(phew, maybe this could be a friend?), had introduced themselves, normally, enough, you know? But THEN, despite having claimed the moniker of Snailkit, began 'flapping' around declaring bathood? It was strange, but Antkit was nothing if not adaptable. In a trice, she too was scooting about with cries of Nice to meet you Snailkit! and then immediately afterward FlapflapflapflapFLAP!, at least until the other kit ceased the dizzying spinning. Then she was perfectly content to clear up the ownership of the mossball, at least once the world stopped tilting this way and that. Oh, yeah, that's mine! It's my Training Moss. Because I gotta train! Cause I'm gonna be the best warrior! And also leader maybe probably, cause I'm so cool! Was she making unfounded, braggadocious, potentially inflammatory claims? Yes, yes she was. Was she going to stop? No, no she was not.

sock
January 13th, 2023, 08:27 PM
~Eclipse_Lake~
Antkit was confused. This was relatively normal, as she wasn't the most on top of current events, but this one might take the cake. This kit, who seemed pretty friendly(phew, maybe this could be a friend?), had introduced themselves, normally, enough, you know? But THEN, despite having claimed the moniker of Snailkit, began 'flapping' around declaring bathood? It was strange, but Antkit was nothing if not adaptable. In a trice, she too was scooting about with cries of Nice to meet you Snailkit! and then immediately afterward FlapflapflapflapFLAP!, at least until the other kit ceased the dizzying spinning. Then she was perfectly content to clear up the ownership of the mossball, at least once the world stopped tilting this way and that. Oh, yeah, that's mine! It's my Training Moss. Because I gotta train! Cause I'm gonna be the best warrior! And also leader maybe probably, cause I'm so cool! Was she making unfounded, braggadocious, potentially inflammatory claims? Yes, yes she was. Was she going to stop? No, no she was not.
Snailkit gaped. "Woah, LEADER!? THAT'S SO COOL!!" They mewed, running in a circle around Antkit.

(short post, i gotta check something! Next one will be longer, i promise!)

gs29513
January 13th, 2023, 08:35 PM
~Eclipse_Lake~ (I'm gonna pop off to sleep now)
Hmm, Snailkit was definitely growing on Ankit. Well, not literally, she was still larger than the other kit, which was yet another item to add to the 'why I should be friends with this kit if possible' list. She was bigger than someone! Ankit! Named after an itsy bitsy tiny bug! Plus the other seemed totally willing to believe her when she said stuff, and that was always a bonus! Trust! Yeah, totally trust, certainly not the kit naivety that the entire nursery population possessed. Plus energetic! That was also very, very good! Antkit also had lots of energy, even if she had been in a mood for a rest prior to meeting Snailkit. When the other began to tear around the den in a tight circle she joined in almost immediately pursuing the other with ferocity once she had yelped the obligatory I'm gonna get you!. Something about running in circles always made her feel so FAST!! Maybe it was the way the world seemed to tilt and stuff. Speaking of the tilting world, it suddenly slipped out from under her! With a soft squeal, she slipped, falling onto the moss with a huff of breath. Ouch! But not actually that ouch, just a surprise mostly. Very rude of the ground to get out from under her though! Very rude indeed! It was supposed to SUPPORT her paws, dang it, not abandon them when it was most needed!

sock
January 13th, 2023, 08:43 PM
~Eclipse_Lake~ (I'm gonna pop off to sleep now)
Hmm, Snailkit was definitely growing on Ankit. Well, not literally, she was still larger than the other kit, which was yet another item to add to the 'why I should be friends with this kit if possible' list. She was bigger than someone! Ankit! Named after an itsy bitsy tiny bug! Plus the other seemed totally willing to believe her when she said stuff, and that was always a bonus! Trust! Yeah, totally trust, certainly not the kit naivety that the entire nursery population possessed. Plus energetic! That was also very, very good! Antkit also had lots of energy, even if she had been in a mood for a rest prior to meeting Snailkit. When the other began to tear around the den in a tight circle she joined in almost immediately pursuing the other with ferocity once she had yelped the obligatory I'm gonna get you!. Something about running in circles always made her feel so FAST!! Maybe it was the way the world seemed to tilt and stuff. Speaking of the tilting world, it suddenly slipped out from under her! With a soft squeal, she slipped, falling onto the moss with a huff of breath. Ouch! But not actually that ouch, just a surprise mostly. Very rude of the ground to get out from under her though! Very rude indeed! It was supposed to SUPPORT her paws, dang it, not abandon them when it was most needed!
(gn!)

Snailkit giggled happily, shooting quicker through the nursery. Their tiny body made them super-duper fast! Maybe! At least, they thought it did! It was always cool to think they had super speed. One good thing about a tiny body! The calico gasped when they heard a thud. Had Antpaw hurt herself? Oh gosh, this kit didn't seem very good at circles! Well, the young kit had been questioned about the fact that they didn't seem to get dizzy. Oh no, had their superpower hurt somebody!? Snailkit shuffled over, ears tilted backwards a bit. "Are you ok?" They asked, trying to help their new friend up. At least, the kit expected her to be their friend. If she wasn't their friend, why would she be playing with them? Well, to Snailkit, that certainly did seem to clear things up. They'd have to ask a big-cat though. Big-cats knew everything, and were always right! Snailkit stopped to think for a moment though- if they were smaller than everyone, they would have to listen to everybody! Snalkit shrugged that away, and looked back down at Antkit. "Gosh, the ground just seemed to slip from under your paws! That's never happened to me, but i guess i can see how a clumsier cat might fall down!" They meowed, completely oblivious that that observation might be offending to certain cats.

fishy
January 13th, 2023, 10:12 PM
Cinderspirit Aethon Rapid

StreamFlake turned from her kits, noticing the tiny kits claws outsheathed and lunging to another kit. With a audible gasp she bolted for the kit, stopping infront of her in order for her to bump into her leg.

"BeechKit, Shallowkit! No claws!" She disiplined, turning to houndkit "Are you alright dear? Are you hurt?" She was quite concerned for the kits well-being

perseus.
January 13th, 2023, 11:32 PM
Beetlekit is gently nomming on a mossball

Spookez.
January 14th, 2023, 05:14 AM
Ilovecheese

"Ho'kay....Welp! Wanna play mossball?!" She asked, completely ignoring what they said

IceKit
She/Her

Yellowkit bonded up. ¨Sure.¨ He said. He walked over to Icekit holding a mossball.

fishy
January 14th, 2023, 08:02 AM
Ilovecheese

Icekit shot from her nest, running around to find the nearest mossball

carrotkit10889
January 14th, 2023, 12:25 PM
*a random kit spawned in a bed of moss sleeping*

Rapid
January 14th, 2023, 12:37 PM
"I-it was an accident, I-I d-dint mean to u-unsheathe my cl-claws," she said pushing off Beechkit and rushing under Streamflake. "I-I'm sorry for t-taking my claws o-out Houndkit, I ho-hope I didn't hurt you t-that bad," she walked from under Streamflake and looked at Houndkit.
Pluto! Cinderspirit Aethon

fishy
January 14th, 2023, 12:43 PM
Rapid Cinderspirit Aethon

Streamflake sighed, her eyes filling with remorse. "Just be more careful ok? Is anyone hurt?" She addressed the kit, worried for any harm done to the kits

Spookez.
January 14th, 2023, 12:51 PM
Ilovecheese

Icekit shot from her nest, running around to find the nearest mossball

Yellowkit signed, and continued his art.

fishy
January 14th, 2023, 12:59 PM
Ilovecheese

Icekit came tumblling with a mossball in her mouth. Unknowingly she crashed right through yellowkits pile of leaves, squealing and jumping around outside as she tossed around the mossball

Cinderspirit
January 14th, 2023, 01:29 PM
Beechkit sniffed along his pelt, "I'm fine." He told Streamflake. Turning to Shallowkit he mewed, "Sorry Shallowkit, I wasn't thinking."
Pluto! :) Aethon Rapid

Rapid
January 14th, 2023, 01:32 PM
She nodded. "Its ok, I understand that you were just being a friend and trying to protect them," She purred and rubbed her head on Beechkits, to reassure them that it was ok.
Cinderspirit

Cinderspirit
January 14th, 2023, 01:34 PM
Beechkit purred, rubbing his cheek along the top of her head. He was glad Shallowkit understood, as he didn't want to loose a friend like her. "Thanks for understanding" he purred.

Spookez.
January 14th, 2023, 02:34 PM
Ilovecheese

Icekit came tumblling with a mossball in her mouth. Unknowingly she crashed right through yellowkits pile of leaves, squealing and jumping around outside as she tossed around the mossball

Yellowkit looked at the leaves in disbelief, did this kit just ruin his ART!! ¨WHY DID YOU DO THAT!¨ He screamed, looking Icekit dead in the eye.

carrotkit10889
January 14th, 2023, 02:38 PM
*she purrs and streches*

fishy
January 14th, 2023, 02:46 PM
Rapid Cinderspirit Aethon

"Good, thank you for apologizing kits." She turned to houndkit

"Are you ok?" She asked

fishy
January 14th, 2023, 02:48 PM
Ilovecheese

Icekit stood in horror, terrified of the booming voice coming from the nursery. "I...Im sorry I-.." She broke out in a sob,whimpering and sniffling

Spookez.
January 14th, 2023, 02:52 PM
Ilovecheese

Icekit stood in horror, terrified of the booming voice coming from the nursery. "I...Im sorry I-.." She broke out in a sob,whimpering and sniffling

¨LOOK WHAT YOU DID! THOSE WHERE THE LAST LEAVES IN LEAFBARE!!!¨

.Sein
January 14th, 2023, 07:04 PM
He/him

The kit looked from the queen to the other kits that
seemed so easy to make up. He wanted to crawl away
to his own kin but he couldn't. He nodded slowly then
turned away to go back to his nest, others were so dangerous...

[Since this was hound's first time ever interacting with
others he's a little shocked and trying to understand]

Pluto!
Cinderspirit
Rapid

fishy
January 14th, 2023, 09:09 PM
Aethon

Streamflake sighed, nudging the kit closer to her and began to groom his small head.
"I promise not all interactions are like this dear, I promise." She tried to sooth the kits shocked state

fishy
January 14th, 2023, 09:52 PM
Ilovecheese

Icekit began to cry, tears dampening her face as she wailed. "I-Im sorry!" She cried, her ears flopped to the sides and tail between her legs

Spookez.
January 14th, 2023, 09:57 PM
Ilovecheese

Icekit began to cry, tears dampening her face as she wailed. "I-Im sorry!" She cried, her ears flopped to the sides and tail between her legs

¨No no! Im sorry i didnt mean it!¨ Yellowkit walked up. Trying to calm them down.

.Sein
January 14th, 2023, 10:49 PM
He/him

The kit closed his eyes missing a mothers comfort.
"How do you know?" He said softly his crossed
Amber eyes looking up at the queen with curiosity.

Pluto!

fishy
January 14th, 2023, 11:02 PM
Aethon
________

"I am much older, arent I? It was only a little mistake." She purred, nuzzling the kit

________

(If houndkit doesnt have a mother, id be happy to foster!)

fishy
January 14th, 2023, 11:08 PM
Ilovecheese

Icekit continued to sob, her cries being paused some hiccups, unable to hear yellowkits apologie

Poor bby

Cinderspirit
January 14th, 2023, 11:55 PM
Beechkit flopped down in his nest. He had never meant to make Houndkit scared. He had just been defending him.
"I'm really sorry Houndkit. That shouldn't have happened." Aethon Pluto!

.Sein
January 15th, 2023, 12:02 AM
He/him

"Y-your fine, I'm just a little scaredy cat" He mewed slowly
before touching his small black nose to their shoulder.

Cinderspirit

Pluto!
[ Alright :) ]

fishy
January 15th, 2023, 12:13 AM
Aethon

Streamflake nudged the kitten closer to her, allowing them to rest beside her

Spookez.
January 15th, 2023, 06:05 AM
Ilovecheese

Icekit continued to sob, her cries being paused some hiccups, unable to hear yellowkits apologie

Poor bby

¨No no! Its okay seee mossball¨ He swiped a mossball in the air.

fishy
January 15th, 2023, 08:07 AM
Ilovecheese val

Icekit hiccuped and sniffled. "Wha...What are you doing..." She sniffled again, shuffling her tiny paws in the frozen ground, avoiding eye-contact

gs29513
January 15th, 2023, 02:43 PM
~Eclipse_Lake~
Snailkit had skidded to a stop beside Antkit, and the small molly was swift to respond to their inquiry. I’m fine! Just slipped a little bit! she chirped, quick to scramble to her feet in an effort to reinforce that message, as well as assuage her slightly dented(but still expansive) ego. It received a second, albeit smaller, blow at Snailkit’s next words, implying that she was clumsy. It was meant as no offense, a kit boast that she also made every 30 seconds. Of course, this didn’t mean she was going to respond with any degree of maturity. I’m not clumsy! The moss is just slippy here, cause of all the snow cats track in! Antkit ignored her own role in said dampness, because she was perfect in all ways. I bet you’re more clumsy than I am! she retorted, short tail fluffing in her agitation. I bet you can’t balance on your hind paws as long as I can! she added, despite the fact she had never once tried to balance on her hind paws before. Oh well. No time like the present to learn!

sock
January 15th, 2023, 03:09 PM
~Eclipse_Lake~
Snailkit had skidded to a stop beside Antkit, and the small molly was swift to respond to their inquiry. I’m fine! Just slipped a little bit! she chirped, quick to scramble to her feet in an effort to reinforce that message, as well as assuage her slightly dented(but still expansive) ego. It received a second, albeit smaller, blow at Snailkit’s next words, implying that she was clumsy. It was meant as no offense, a kit boast that she also made every 30 seconds. Of course, this didn’t mean she was going to respond with any degree of maturity. I’m not clumsy! The moss is just slippy here, cause of all the snow cats track in! Antkit ignored her own role in said dampness, because she was perfect in all ways. I bet you’re more clumsy than I am! she retorted, short tail fluffing in her agitation. I bet you can’t balance on your hind paws as long as I can! she added, despite the fact she had never once tried to balance on her hind paws before. Oh well. No time like the present to learn!
Snailkit got a little scared when Antkit fluffed her tail out, getting agitated at what the smaller kit had said. But then, the she-kit challenged them! To a challenge! She challenged them to a challenging challenge! Well, Snailkit actually didn't know if it was challenging. They didn't know how long Antkit could stand on her hind paws. Snailkit sat down, looking up at Antkit with determined eyes. Carefully, they curled their tail over their small paws in a bit of a menacing way. The small calico sized Antkit up, trying to decide how to respond to this challenge. They wanted their response to be witty, and a bit scary. Snailkit wasn't very scary. They allowed themself a slow blink, letting their yellow gaze rest on Antkit's own eyes. "Why bet? Let's see it then." They said with a small nod. "Whenever you're ready." A smile bloomed on Snailkit's face. This would be fun! They'd get to beat an old cat at something! What fun!

carrotkit10889
January 15th, 2023, 08:51 PM
:bunny: carrot kit loudly purrs

January 16th, 2023, 11:51 AM
Fishkit dreams about leading the clan in her fuzzy nest.

perseus.
January 16th, 2023, 08:24 PM
Beetlekit is gently gnawing on a stick that he had found.

Red'fur
January 17th, 2023, 10:29 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She laid in the nursery curled around her kits. She purred loudly and nuzzled each one with her nose. She wondered where he mate was, but she knew when Emberflame had time she would visit. *
((OPEN))

Tess_Potter
January 17th, 2023, 10:31 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She laid in the nursery curled around her kits. She purred loudly and nuzzled each one with her nose. She wondered where he mate was, but she knew when Emberflame had time she would visit. *
((OPEN))

Wisteriakit mewled as her mother nuzzled her. She squirmed.

Red'fur
January 17th, 2023, 10:33 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She lightly licked Wisteriakit's head. She brought her closer to her body. *
" I love you little ones. "
__________________________________________________ ___________
~CherylBlossom~

Tess_Potter
January 17th, 2023, 10:37 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She lightly licked Wisteriakit's head. She brought her closer to her body. *
" I love you little ones. "
__________________________________________________ ___________
~CherylBlossom~

Wisteriakit begins to suckle, calming down and purring as she feeds.

Emberflame pushes in.

Red'fur
January 17th, 2023, 10:39 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She looks up and smiles. *
" Hello, how are you my love? "

Tess_Potter
January 17th, 2023, 10:43 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She looks up and smiles. *
" Hello, how are you my love? "

"Good. How's the kits." Emberflame asks.
Wisteriakit mewls indignantly.

Red'fur
January 17th, 2023, 11:19 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She smiles. *
" They're doing fine. "
* She mewed with a purr. *

DelM33
January 17th, 2023, 03:47 PM
Newtkit 6/10

Newtkit grumbled because his roleplayer currently has writers block.

(Activity post)

sock
January 17th, 2023, 04:43 PM
Snailkit trotted around the nursery, tail flicking back and forth. The tiny calico was quite happy with how they were spending their day- rolling on the floor, eating things they shouldn't, and pretending to be a bat. Only the best way to live. Snailkit suddenly stopped, ears flicked backwards. They sensed something. Something like- an INVISIBLE FOE! The calico kit squealed happily, and batted their paw at the empty air in front of them. This went on for about five minutes before Snailkit got bored. They jumped up and down three times (any more than that was absolutely wrong in every way), and raced around the nursery. 1, 2, 3, 4 5, They kept track in their head, prepared to beat their personal record- for the third time today. And, perhaps, it would be an amazing idea to close their eyes while running and see what happened! Mhm, yes, that is an amazing idea! Very great idea! Snailkit assured themself. So, they closed their eyes! It was a great feeling, the wind shooting through their fur. Ah, but tiny Snailkit soon realized that running with your eyes closed was not a good idea when you were around a whole bunch of cats. "Oh!" They squeaked as they tripped over another kit. Snailkit opened their eyes, looking at the kit they'd run into. "Sorry!"

[ val ]

bite
January 17th, 2023, 04:53 PM
Snailkit trotted around the nursery, tail flicking back and forth. The tiny calico was quite happy with how they were spending their day- rolling on the floor, eating things they shouldn't, and pretending to be a bat. Only the best way to live. Snailkit suddenly stopped, ears flicked backwards. They sensed something. Something like- an INVISIBLE FOE! The calico kit squealed happily, and batted their paw at the empty air in front of them. This went on for about five minutes before Snailkit got bored. They jumped up and down three times (any more than that was absolutely wrong in every way), and raced around the nursery. 1, 2, 3, 4 5, They kept track in their head, prepared to beat their personal record- for the third time today. And, perhaps, it would be an amazing idea to close their eyes while running and see what happened! Mhm, yes, that is an amazing idea! Very great idea! Snailkit assured themself. So, they closed their eyes! It was a great feeling, the wind shooting through their fur. Ah, but tiny Snailkit soon realized that running with your eyes closed was not a good idea when you were around a whole bunch of cats. "Oh!" They squeaked as they tripped over another kit. Snailkit opened their eyes, looking at the kit they'd run into. "Sorry!"

[ val ]
Batkit "eeped!" and flopped over. They were decidedly a rather flimsy kit. And a bit dramatic, though his theatrics were more often spent on jokes. Batkit was quite proud of their jokes. They stood and peered at Snailkit with suspicion. How did a kit run into another so quickly like that? Oh well. Good thing Batkit didn't hold grudges. "Woah there! You run faster than a hawk flies! Better watch out or WindClan will steal you," they said, casting a surreptitious glance around the nursery as if some other-clanner was lurking there at the moment. Batkit sat back, flashing a quick smile before simply staring at Snailkit. What a busy kit they were! And here he thought that they were boisterous! Obviously, their reign had been pulled out from under their paws by their nursery fellow. Batkit glanced around, hoping either of his siblings or his mother were around. Perhaps he could use Snailkit to sneak out? But that was for later. And it depended on if Snailkit would stick around for shenanigans and jokes. Batkit hoped so, though they wouldn't say so.

sock
January 17th, 2023, 05:13 PM
Batkit "eeped!" and flopped over. They were decidedly a rather flimsy kit. And a bit dramatic, though his theatrics were more often spent on jokes. Batkit was quite proud of their jokes. They stood and peered at Snailkit with suspicion. How did a kit run into another so quickly like that? Oh well. Good thing Batkit didn't hold grudges. "Woah there! You run faster than a hawk flies! Better watch out or WindClan will steal you," they said, casting a surreptitious glance around the nursery as if some other-clanner was lurking there at the moment. Batkit sat back, flashing a quick smile before simply staring at Snailkit. What a busy kit they were! And here he thought that they were boisterous! Obviously, their reign had been pulled out from under their paws by their nursery fellow. Batkit glanced around, hoping either of his siblings or his mother were around. Perhaps he could use Snailkit to sneak out? But that was for later. And it depended on if Snailkit would stick around for shenanigans and jokes. Batkit hoped so, though they wouldn't say so.
Snailkit shuffled their paws, tail flicking. WindClan? Steal them? Batkit was bigger than them, so it was easy for the tiny kit to believe Batkit. "Steal me? I don't wanna be stolen!" They wailed, throwing their head back. They didn't even acknowledge the fact that the other kit thought they were fast- usually, they would take a compliment and talk about it for hours. But right now, they were only bothered with being kidnapped. Wait- oh no, kidnapped by who? Snailkit had already forgotten. "Kidnapped by- who, exactly?" They asked, in a much more calm yet confused tone. The calico kit was then distracted by an itch just behind their ear. They lifted their hind paw, gave it a good scraaaaaatttcchhhhh... and forgot who the heck they were talking to. Why was a random kit just... talking to them? As far as Snailkit knew, this kit had walked up to them, told them they would be kidnapped, and left it at that. Very strange, very strange indeed.

bite
January 17th, 2023, 10:53 PM
Snailkit shuffled their paws, tail flicking. WindClan? Steal them? Batkit was bigger than them, so it was easy for the tiny kit to believe Batkit. "Steal me? I don't wanna be stolen!" They wailed, throwing their head back. They didn't even acknowledge the fact that the other kit thought they were fast- usually, they would take a compliment and talk about it for hours. But right now, they were only bothered with being kidnapped. Wait- oh no, kidnapped by who? Snailkit had already forgotten. "Kidnapped by- who, exactly?" They asked, in a much more calm yet confused tone. The calico kit was then distracted by an itch just behind their ear. They lifted their hind paw, gave it a good scraaaaaatttcchhhhh... and forgot who the heck they were talking to. Why was a random kit just... talking to them? As far as Snailkit knew, this kit had walked up to them, told them they would be kidnapped, and left it at that. Very strange, very strange indeed.
Oops? Batkit hadn't meant to surprise Snailkit like that. Er, more, upset. They shrank back a bit, though mildly amused at how quickly the other kit's turmoil evaporated. He guessed worrying wasn't an issue anymore, though Batkit wouldn't mention kidnapping again to the other kit. "WindClan," Batkit stated in reply. Hadn't they just said that? Maybe he'd forgotten to say it. Batkit looked around even more anxiously. Stupid nursery being the nursery and too tiny. He peered at Snailkit who was not very slow at all.

sock
January 18th, 2023, 07:09 AM
Oops? Batkit hadn't meant to surprise Snailkit like that. Er, more, upset. They shrank back a bit, though mildly amused at how quickly the other kit's turmoil evaporated. He guessed worrying wasn't an issue anymore, though Batkit wouldn't mention kidnapping again to the other kit. "WindClan," Batkit stated in reply. Hadn't they just said that? Maybe he'd forgotten to say it. Batkit looked around even more anxiously. Stupid nursery being the nursery and too tiny. He peered at Snailkit who was not very slow at all.
Snailkit blinked. "Oh. That makes more sense!" They squeaked happily, smiling at the other kit.

(the dreaded morning. I promise my next post will be long lol)

Rapid
January 18th, 2023, 02:00 PM
Shallowkit twitched an ear, it's been a while since the whole accident happened. "Um....well do yawl want to talk, maybe loosen some things up, I know that whole situation happened and it's best that we clear up some air, maybe even become friends?" she looked at them both. Even though her wounds did sting, she just sat there hoping to stay friends forever.
H3ous. Cinderspirit

Cinderspirit
January 18th, 2023, 03:28 PM
"Yeah." Beechkit shuffled his paws, "Sorry everyone. Can we still be friends?" H3ous. Rapid

.Sein
January 18th, 2023, 05:24 PM
⋆⊹⬴https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5331&pictureid=34757HoundKithttps://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5331&pictureid=34757 ⤀⊹⋆

The black and white tom turned slowly to face them with a
friendly expression. "Everything's okay we know you didn't
mean to." He'd say in a quiet tone. "So what do you all want
to do? Conversive like adults?" He'd try to joke softy.

Rapid Cinderspirit

bite
January 18th, 2023, 09:55 PM
Snailkit blinked. "Oh. That makes more sense!" They squeaked happily, smiling at the other kit.

(the dreaded morning. I promise my next post will be long lol)
"Yeah," Batkit agreed. They crouched and popped up, trying to get a good look at the other kit. "What's your name?" he asked.

// lol, same here I had a long night //

January 19th, 2023, 04:55 AM
Fishkit jumps around the nursery

[activity post ]

sock
January 19th, 2023, 07:00 AM
"Yeah," Batkit agreed. They crouched and popped up, trying to get a good look at the other kit. "What's your name?" he asked.

// lol, same here I had a long night //
Snailkit watched the kit excitedly, paws shuffling. "I'm Snailkit! How about you?" They asked, tilting their head a bit. Perhaps... (a big word Snailkit had learned from a warrior- it was super cool!) perhaps this kit would be their friend! Their best friend! Snailkit was so excited!

Red'fur
January 19th, 2023, 07:09 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She laid in her nest curled around Wisteriakit, Poolkit, and Stemkit. She purred and licked their heads pulling them close. Poolkit mewled and stumbled over to the larger kits and looked up at them with curious eyes. *
~Eclipse_Lake~ val

Rapid
January 19th, 2023, 10:35 AM
"Ugh, no adults! We could always talk about what we want to do when we are done being apprentices," She stood up her tail sticking out.
Cinderspirit H3ous.

bite
January 19th, 2023, 03:26 PM
Snailkit watched the kit excitedly, paws shuffling. "I'm Snailkit! How about you?" They asked, tilting their head a bit. Perhaps... (a big word Snailkit had learned from a warrior- it was super cool!) perhaps this kit would be their friend! Their best friend! Snailkit was so excited!(( Mossfall ))

* She laid in her nest curled around Wisteriakit, Poolkit, and Stemkit. She purred and licked their heads pulling them close. Poolkit mewled and stumbled over to the larger kits and looked up at them with curious eyes. *
~Eclipse_Lake~ valSnailkit?! But this kit was barely even slow! They'd run Batkit over! Oh, whatever. The fault of the queen, he guessed. "Batkit," they squeaked in their kit voice. He'd have to work on that sometime soon. The dark kit squinted down at the arrival of a tinier kit. How could that one be even smaller than the two of them? Batkit stared down, wondering what they wanted. Maybe Snailkit knew them. He looked back at them, then back at the little kit. "Hi," Batkit greeted.

Cinderspirit
January 19th, 2023, 04:02 PM
"I want to be the best warrior RiverClan has ever seen!" Beechkit puffed out his chest proudly, "And one day I really will be Beechstar, fearless leader of RiverClan!" He paused, "What about you guys?" Rapid H3ous.

Rapid
January 19th, 2023, 06:01 PM
"I want to be the next best Medicine Cat there is," she said standing up and fluffing out her fur. "Well, if I can, I would love to be the next," She said shyly.
Cinderspirit H3ous.

Red'fur
January 19th, 2023, 08:10 PM
(( Mossfall ))

* She watched Poolkit as it just mewled at the larger kit and stumbled back over to her. She pulled Poolkit close and nuzzled her. Stemkit mewled and then curled against Mossfall's flank. *
((OPEN))

.Sein
January 19th, 2023, 08:59 PM
⋆⊹⬴https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5331&pictureid=34757HoundKithttps://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5331&pictureid=34757 ⤀⊹⋆

HoundKit smiled "I could never dream of something big like
that. If I could I'd probably chance for being deputy maybe
even a memorable warrior." He'd chuckle softly, shifting his
body to be able to lay on his side while facing them both.

Rapid
Cinderspirit

Rapid
January 19th, 2023, 09:47 PM
Shallowkit stood up, eyes shining. "Maybe we one day can become those, that would be amazing! I am being the trusty and strong medicine cat while Houndkit is the strong and mighty deputy and Beechkit being the best leader of Riverclan," she said smiling widely.
H3ous. Cinderspirit

.Sein
January 19th, 2023, 10:57 PM

"I'll hold up my end and be good." He yawned softly using
a black paw to cover his jaw as it expanded. " Should we
do what others do? Swear on it or do something special?"
He looked from BeechKit to Shallowkit. Shallowkit had a
gentle demeanor he'd softened seen Medicine cats so maybe
she wouldn't have such a hard time..And beachkit was
reasonable and protective.

Rapid
(I don't want to flood Cinderspirits notifs lol)

Cinderspirit
January 20th, 2023, 01:06 AM
"Let's swear on it." Beechkit jumped up, "I swear by StarClan I'll be the leader of RiverClan one day." H3ous. Rapid

MockingRabbit
January 20th, 2023, 06:24 AM
Webkit's eyes gleamed in the darkness

Rapid
January 20th, 2023, 08:34 AM
"Yes, lets swear on it," she held out a paw.
@H3ou. Cinderspirit

.Sein
January 20th, 2023, 08:34 AM

HoundKit lazily gets up and copies BeechKit, "I Swear to
either be a respectable deputy or a memorable warrior!"
He'd began then waited a moment for ShallowKit to join in.

Cinderspirit
Rapid

Rapid
January 20th, 2023, 08:37 AM
"I swear to be or almost be the best Medicine cat or warrior there is," she said smiling widely.
H3ous. Cinderspirit

Tess_Potter
January 20th, 2023, 10:49 AM
Snowy Red

Wisteriakit mewled loudly, having woken from a nightmare.

Red'fur
January 20th, 2023, 10:53 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She looked down at Wisteriakit when she mewled. She pulled her kit close and comforted her. *
" Shhh it's okay. Mommas here. "
~CherylBlossom~

Roody
January 20th, 2023, 10:59 AM
Cinderkit played with a bird feather that had loosened from a moss nest in the Nursery. It gave her great joy, as the feather distracted her from the reality of life. What a innocent young Cinderkit, as so much happened that she could not yet even think to understand. But someday she will have to face the world head-on and abandon the comfort of feathery distractions. It is simply the circle of life.

”Youthfulness is just the beginning.”

Tess_Potter
January 20th, 2023, 11:34 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She looked down at Wisteriakit when she mewled. She pulled her kit close and comforted her. *
" Shhh it's okay. Mommas here. "
~CherylBlossom~

Wisteriakit cried and climbed on top of her mother. She laid down and nuzzled against her mother's neck.

Red'fur
January 20th, 2023, 11:40 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She purred lightly and nuzzled her daughter back. *
" Nothing will ever hurt you while I'm around. I will always stop the baddies. "
__________________________________________________ _______________
~CherylBlossom~

Tess_Potter
January 20th, 2023, 11:44 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She purred lightly and nuzzled her daughter back. *
" Nothing will ever hurt you while I'm around. I will always stop the baddies. "
__________________________________________________ _______________
~CherylBlossom~

Wisteriakit purrs softly. "Love you, Mama."

Red'fur
January 20th, 2023, 12:16 PM
(( Mossfall ))

* She purred at the words. *
" I love you too my beautiful daughter. "

Tess_Potter
January 20th, 2023, 12:25 PM
(( Mossfall ))

* She purred at the words. *
" I love you too my beautiful daughter. "

Wisteriakit falls back asleep.

(what are my siblings names?

Red'fur
January 20th, 2023, 12:32 PM
(( Mossfall ))

* She smiled and placed Wisteriakit back in the crook of her body curled around her, Poolkit, and Stemkit. *
~CherylBlossom~

gs29513
January 20th, 2023, 02:27 PM
Snailkit got a little scared when Antkit fluffed her tail out, getting agitated at what the smaller kit had said. But then, the she-kit challenged them! To a challenge! She challenged them to a challenging challenge! Well, Snailkit actually didn't know if it was challenging. They didn't know how long Antkit could stand on her hind paws. Snailkit sat down, looking up at Antkit with determined eyes. Carefully, they curled their tail over their small paws in a bit of a menacing way. The small calico sized Antkit up, trying to decide how to respond to this challenge. They wanted their response to be witty, and a bit scary. Snailkit wasn't very scary. They allowed themself a slow blink, letting their yellow gaze rest on Antkit's own eyes. "Why bet? Let's see it then." They said with a small nod. "Whenever you're ready." A smile bloomed on Snailkit's face. This would be fun! They'd get to beat an old cat at something! What fun!
(Sorry for the late reply!!!)
Uh oh. Snailkit was not deterred by the boasting and bluffing, and now Antkit had to stand to her word. Quite literally, in fact. And given her very recent failure at balancing, it wasn't looking too good. But wait! She was Antkit, thinker and genius extraordinaire! And she had a most brilliant plan! Backing slowly towards the wall of the den, till her tail was almost touching it, she smirked slightly, throwing a quick I hope you're ready to lose squirt! at Snailkit(wow it felt good teasing others about being short for once). Was her plan devious and just a bit dirty? Yes, yes it was. Was it probably her only chance to potentially win? Also yes, and so it was the course of action she would be taking. Puffing up her small chest in a rather pointless show of confidence, the small she-kit half-rose to her hind legs, before dropping down again in an odd, front-hopping motion. Sucking in the breath of champions, she began to count. Three....two.....one.....go!

As soon as that last, short syllable had left her mouth, she was up. Up onto her hind legs, tottering about on her hind legs for a moment before she seemed to find some stability. This was, of course, because of her cunning plan. Near to the wall as she was, she was able to extend her tail to it, keeping her at least from tipping backwards onto her rump. It didn't rule out the possibility of a frontwards tumble or a sideways one, but it did give her a little edge in the stability department. It was a horribly unnecessary trick, given that this was nothing but friendly nursery competition, but Antkit hated to lose, and was therefore firmly resolved to do anything in her power to prevent it from occurring. Now she just had to hope Snailkit wouldn't notice, or wouldn't call her on it.

sock
January 20th, 2023, 04:20 PM
(Sorry for the late reply!!!)
Uh oh. Snailkit was not deterred by the boasting and bluffing, and now Antkit had to stand to her word. Quite literally, in fact. And given her very recent failure at balancing, it wasn't looking too good. But wait! She was Antkit, thinker and genius extraordinaire! And she had a most brilliant plan! Backing slowly towards the wall of the den, till her tail was almost touching it, she smirked slightly, throwing a quick I hope you're ready to lose squirt! at Snailkit(wow it felt good teasing others about being short for once). Was her plan devious and just a bit dirty? Yes, yes it was. Was it probably her only chance to potentially win? Also yes, and so it was the course of action she would be taking. Puffing up her small chest in a rather pointless show of confidence, the small she-kit half-rose to her hind legs, before dropping down again in an odd, front-hopping motion. Sucking in the breath of champions, she began to count. Three....two.....one.....go!

As soon as that last, short syllable had left her mouth, she was up. Up onto her hind legs, tottering about on her hind legs for a moment before she seemed to find some stability. This was, of course, because of her cunning plan. Near to the wall as she was, she was able to extend her tail to it, keeping her at least from tipping backwards onto her rump. It didn't rule out the possibility of a frontwards tumble or a sideways one, but it did give her a little edge in the stability department. It was a horribly unnecessary trick, given that this was nothing but friendly nursery competition, but Antkit hated to lose, and was therefore firmly resolved to do anything in her power to prevent it from occurring. Now she just had to hope Snailkit wouldn't notice, or wouldn't call her on it.
Snailkit watched Antkit's face carefully, hoping to see maybe just a hint of nervousness about their confidence. But, no. The other kit seemed just as determined as they were. The tiny calico flicked their ears backwards slightly when Antkit teased them, but other than that, they kept cool. Snailkit shuffled their paws, preparing to rear up when Antkit began the count. With a final deep breath, they heaved themself up, standing with complete balance. Ok, that was a lie. Snailkit wobbled just a bit, but other than that, the kit was doing quite well with this challenge. They slimmed their eyes, examining Antkit. She looked... like she was doing well. And Snailkit was not expecting that. Then their ears perked. She was being SUSPICIOUS! "What are you doing so close to the wall? Hmmmmmm?" They mewed, raising their chin a bit. Snailkit was totally going to win. Totally, completely, absolutely. If by finding out Antkit was cheating, or just by skill.

occultation
January 20th, 2023, 09:49 PM
[ short post I'm going home from school ]

Bearkit shrugged.

Slatestripe frowned. A simple "shrug" wasn't really the response he was wanting. "If you're struggling with one, then perhaps I can give you a paw," he offered, trying to get the kit to open up.

bubble[error].
January 20th, 2023, 10:19 PM

Slatestripe frowned. A simple "shrug" wasn't really the response he was wanting. "If you're struggling with one, then perhaps I can give you a paw," he offered, trying to get the kit to open up.

*Bearkit looked up*

"What?"

gs29513
January 21st, 2023, 04:22 PM
Non-binary_Disaster
Yes! Her cunning plan was working perfectly! Snailkit didn't suspect a thing! Or, at least, didn't cotton on to Antkit's devious strategy immediately. So that was good! Not getting caught was always very, very good. What was less good was Snailkit's apparent excellence at this exercise, maybe the other really was exceptionally coordinated(or Antkit was exceptionally uncoordinated). Still, she was on her paws, and that was all that she had to do to win a victorious victory of awesomeness. But, alas, Snailkit did not remain ignorant, or at least totally unawares, for long. Their little eyes narrowed, and a steely glint rose in them, and Antkit tried to form her face into one of perfect innocence. It was.....sort of there? She looked less smirking, but still definitely smirking a little bit. Ah, there it was. The inquiry. Time to lie! Huh? Me? I'm not close to the wall, you're close to the wall! the molly proclaimed, somewhat forgetting the subtlety that was necessary if your lie was meant to actually be believed. She did stick a deflection in there at the end, but her avoidance tactics were sadly underdeveloped for one who was as willing to cheat as she was. Maybe it was because by this point other kits normally just knocked her over, and things devolved into wrestling because her honor had been challenged. Regardless, it was not the most sophisticated of lies.

sock
January 22nd, 2023, 09:30 AM
Non-binary_Disaster
Yes! Her cunning plan was working perfectly! Snailkit didn't suspect a thing! Or, at least, didn't cotton on to Antkit's devious strategy immediately. So that was good! Not getting caught was always very, very good. What was less good was Snailkit's apparent excellence at this exercise, maybe the other really was exceptionally coordinated(or Antkit was exceptionally uncoordinated). Still, she was on her paws, and that was all that she had to do to win a victorious victory of awesomeness. But, alas, Snailkit did not remain ignorant, or at least totally unawares, for long. Their little eyes narrowed, and a steely glint rose in them, and Antkit tried to form her face into one of perfect innocence. It was.....sort of there? She looked less smirking, but still definitely smirking a little bit. Ah, there it was. The inquiry. Time to lie! Huh? Me? I'm not close to the wall, you're close to the wall! the molly proclaimed, somewhat forgetting the subtlety that was necessary if your lie was meant to actually be believed. She did stick a deflection in there at the end, but her avoidance tactics were sadly underdeveloped for one who was as willing to cheat as she was. Maybe it was because by this point other kits normally just knocked her over, and things devolved into wrestling because her honor had been challenged. Regardless, it was not the most sophisticated of lies.
Snailkit raised an eyebrow at Antkit's response. They spared a glance behind them, just making sure they weren't actually close to a wall, like the other kit had proclaimed. And, just as the calico thought, they weren't close to a wall! That meant... Snailkit turned their head back to Antkit, eyes wide. "You're lying!" They shouted, tail lashing. How dare this kit lie to them! Snailkit pinned their ears, eyes filled with shock, disbelief, and anger. "Lier lier LIER!" They wailed, dropping back onto four paws. "I don't wanna play with you anymore!" Snailkit cried, turning around. With one last glance at Antkit, they began to pad off, tail dragging behind them. They just couldn't believe that a big cat would lie to them! Big cats were supposed to be all-knowing! Snailkit huffed, and plopped down in the corner of the nursery, curling their thin tail around their tiny paws. Just because they were small didn't mean they were absolutely blind! They cast another sad/mad glance at Antkit before laying down, tail over their nose.

SquidBoi
January 22nd, 2023, 10:04 AM
Squidkit rolled onto his back on the floor, staring wide-eyed at the other kits. He didn't really know what he should do, or if he should try to talk to any of the other kits. He closed his eyes, though he didn't fall asleep. Maybe I can catch a scrap of drama or something! He thought to himself.

bite
January 22nd, 2023, 02:51 PM
batkit (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1342453#post1342453)
he/they
riverclan
brown-black w/ brown color point, yellow eyesBatkit peeked out from their hiding spot by an unoccupied nest, looking around for either Icekit or Streamflake. Hopefully, they weren't looking for him, too. Feeling confident they weren't watching him or something, Batkit peeked out of the nursery entrance. Should he make a run for it? Sneak out? Or stay here? They threw a quick glance over their shoulder, wondering how much time he had. Their heart thumped as they took a step out, pressed down to the ground in a slink. Batkit had a sudden thought. "I should really reconsider," they muttered to themselves. Pluto!

fishy
January 22nd, 2023, 02:58 PM
val

"Can I help you Batkit?" Streamflake whispered, coming up from behind the small kitten. She had noticed the kit's consideration about leaving, his physical thought that is. "Going somewhere?" She asked again

bite
January 22nd, 2023, 03:04 PM
batkit (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1342453#post1342453)
he/they
riverclan
brown-black w/ brown color point, yellow eyesBatkit squeaked out the most embarrassing yelp ever in the history of the clans and whirled around. "Um...no? It smelled...nice out there. Wanted to see what it was, y'know?" he lied. It had to be his best lie in their whole life! But if their mother didn't take the lie, hmm. He'd just have to distract her somehow and hide somewhere or something. Pluto!

fishy
January 22nd, 2023, 03:20 PM
val

"Its ok dear, ive changed my mind. No need to lie. However; when you go out I will to." She spoke, walking past the kit taking a seat outside. She began to groom her light fur

Estelle
January 22nd, 2023, 08:57 PM
"...What are you doing back here?"
Venom and scorn laced these words as the scarily frail kitten glared from just over the edge of his nest that he was laying in. In front of him, unlikely it may be, was Firekit. Disappeared so long ago that the only memory he had of her was her joyous personality and loud habits (though hardly as loud as Loudmouth). From his memory, she had been much lighter, not this dark ginger that she actually was. He couldn't recall the colour of her eyes, he never bothered to look. Yet here she stood. Unmistakably his sister, and opposing his hateful attitude, he felt a little urge to rush out and hug her the way he would had this been Doeheart, or the way she might have. But no. He just stared at her with a scornful look, an unknowing cover for the disbelief he actually felt. As far as he was concerned, he was angry. Very very angry. Angry that she abandoned them. And just... Angry. In actuality, Elkkit was flabbergasted. Never in his wildest dreams had he expected her to come back, yet here she suddenly was. Alive and well... Unlike Heronkit.

[ jupiter ]

bite
January 27th, 2023, 12:05 AM
he/they
riverclan
brown-black w/ brown color point, yellow eyesA little nose peeped up from a nest. Soon, yellow eyes followed. They darted around the nursery, observing silently. It was very nursery in there. Batkit sighed loudly and propped his paws on the edge of the nest. Very nursery. They flicked their brown dipped tail to and fro as they watched nothing in particular.(( open ))

Red'fur
January 29th, 2023, 11:38 PM
(( Mossfall ))

* She laid in her nest curled happily around her kits. She purred lightly and licked each of their heads. Poolkit and Stemkit mewled lightly and snuggled close to their mother. *
((OPEN))

Zei
January 30th, 2023, 09:22 AM
Lobsterbite popped bites head in and watched the kits that were playing around and smiled, bite mewed "hello, Any Kits want to play a round of moss ball?" bite purred, bite loved kits and wouldn't might entertaning them for a bit
(open)

littlelove
January 30th, 2023, 06:06 PM
"...What are you doing back here?"
Venom and scorn laced these words as the scarily frail kitten glared from just over the edge of his nest that he was laying in. In front of him, unlikely it may be, was Firekit. Disappeared so long ago that the only memory he had of her was her joyous personality and loud habits (though hardly as loud as Loudmouth). From his memory, she had been much lighter, not this dark ginger that she actually was. He couldn't recall the colour of her eyes, he never bothered to look. Yet here she stood. Unmistakably his sister, and opposing his hateful attitude, he felt a little urge to rush out and hug her the way he would had this been Doeheart, or the way she might have. But no. He just stared at her with a scornful look, an unknowing cover for the disbelief he actually felt. As far as he was concerned, he was angry. Very very angry. Angry that she abandoned them. And just... Angry. In actuality, Elkkit was flabbergasted. Never in his wildest dreams had he expected her to come back, yet here she suddenly was. Alive and well... Unlike Heronkit.

[ jupiter ]

The day's chill hardly had sunk through Firekit once she returned home. It had been much, much colder out there on her own after all. The nursery smelled weird and musty thanks to the cold, yet kept its' grip locked around memories buried deep down, from before she had wandered away to look for her Daddy. Something that also reminded her of (not really) long ago was...

Baby blues bubbled up with happy tears. "Elkkit! ElkkitElkkitElkkit!" She shouted, springing towards her brother (conveniently ignoring his sharp tone). Pouncing into the nest next to him, she turned belly-up in excitement in glee. "I'm back home, can y'believe it?! I can't! I spent so so so so so so so so long out there looking and looking for somethin', but now I'm here!" Firekit squeaked in glee, tail lashing with near indomitable energy.

Opening her eyes, she met Elkkit's -- and finally began to gather that something was wrong. "What's with the looooooooong face?" The kitten questioned, reaching an upside-down paw to boop her brother on his snout.

[ Estelle ]

.Sein
February 2nd, 2023, 08:16 AM
⋆⊹⬴☾HoundKit ☽⤀⊹⋆

[[Activity post + OPEN FOR INTERACTIONS]]

Houndkit was laying boredly in a patch of clovers farther
in the corner, Houndkit looked at his paws and closed his
eyes, curse this gaze. He opened them back up and sat
up and stretched out.

Willow_Tree
February 2nd, 2023, 06:03 PM
Lilykit

Lilykit was poking around in the back of the nursery away from the noise and the play of the other kits. It was a little too overwhelming and so she escaped to a corner of the nursery that was mostly empty. She went over to where she had stashed a few of the things she had collected whenever she went out of the nursery, just little things that she had seen out in the clearing she thought were cool. There wasn't a lot, so far there was a pretty shell, a shiny rock that had caught her eye, and a big white feather with a black tip. she pawed at the feather, making it flutter along with the wind, and she amused herself with catching it, bringing it back, and then catching it again. Eventually, that grew a bit boring, so she looked around to see if any of her siblings were around to play with her. After all, wouldn't it be fun if they all played together? "Darky? Orchid?" She called, heading to see if she could find her littermates.

effervescent. MaybeHesitate

MaybeHesitate
February 2nd, 2023, 06:20 PM
Lilykit

Lilykit was poking around in the back of the nursery away from the noise and the play of the other kits. It was a little too overwhelming and so she escaped to a corner of the nursery that was mostly empty. She went over to where she had stashed a few of the things she had collected whenever she went out of the nursery, just little things that she had seen out in the clearing she thought were cool. There wasn't a lot, so far there was a pretty shell, a shiny rock that had caught her eye, and a big white feather with a black tip. she pawed at the feather, making it flutter along with the wind, and she amused herself with catching it, bringing it back, and then catching it again. Eventually, that grew a bit boring, so she looked around to see if any of her siblings were around to play with her. After all, wouldn't it be fun if they all played together? "Darky? Orchid?" She called, heading to see if she could find her littermates.

effervescent. MaybeHesitate

Dark’kit

Dark’kit wasn’t far from Lily’kit, he almost never is. He padded around the corner, glancing around for his sister. “yeah Lily’kit?” he responded, tail held high in curiosity as he found his sister in her little hideaway, he brought with him a small red feather. “I plucked this off of a bird in the fresh kill pile! We don’t get a lot of birds and since this one was so colorful I thought you’d like it.”

puppeteer
February 2nd, 2023, 07:15 PM
orchidkit

¤¤¤
the moon
{ - MaybeHesitate - Willow_Tree - }

The little kit was sitting in her family nest, her tabby fur puffed out to help with the chill. She was so old these days! Sure, she was still small for her age at four whole moons, and sure she couldn't be an apprentice for another two but... That was fine! Mhm! Definitely! She was sooo lonely though. Her siblings were-

OH!! Right as she was thinking of them, her sister called out for her! Turning her little head, Orchidkits green eyes lit up as she saw her sister and brother in a corner of the nursery. After standing and shaking moss out of her fluffy coat, Orchidkit made her way over to her siblings. There was a loud purr rumbling from her tiny body as she butted her head against each of them. "Hiya, Lils! Hi, Dork!" She let out a little giggle as she teased her brother, curling a fluffy tail over white paws as she sat down. She saw the feather her brother had gotten for Lilykit and her eyes widened. "Woah! Look at that! It's almost as big as I am!" Her words came out in an excited squeak and she started to tippy-tap her paws.

Willow_Tree
February 2nd, 2023, 09:37 PM
Lilykit

Oh, so it looked like both of her siblings were actually very close by. She watched with wide eyes as Darkkit came padding over with a bright red feather in his mouth, and she immediately got excited when he said he had gotten it for her. "Really?? For me? Thanks Darky, it'll go great in my collection!" She exclaimed, big grey-green eyes gleaming. She went to take the feather so she could put it right in the middle of her collection, the spot she put the items she liked best. "Now I have two feathers." She said, contentedly, surveying her steadily growing collection of trinkets.

Lilykit then perked her ears up as she heard her sister made her way over, and giggled slightly as Orchidkit headbutted both of them. "Hey . . . no fair." She said, and impulsively returned the gesture. Her tail was twitching from side to side with the sudden burst of energy that she felt, and she smiled widely when her sister admired the feather. "Isn't it awesome?? Darky got it for my collection! He's the best." Lilykit stated, before remembering why she had called for her siblings in the first place.

"Oh, I remember. Hey, guys, do you wanna play a game with me?" She asked, bounding over to pin the feather she had been playing with before to the ground so she could pick it up. Having done so, she padded right back over to her siblings and sat down, ears flicking as she looked at her siblings. "There's a breeze in the nursery today, we can throw the feather up, let the breeze start blowing it around, and see who can catch it first!" She suggested looking from Orchidkit to Darkkit to see if they liked her idea.

MaybeHesitate effervescent.

MaybeHesitate
February 3rd, 2023, 04:44 PM
Lilykit

Oh, so it looked like both of her siblings were actually very close by. She watched with wide eyes as Darkkit came padding over with a bright red feather in his mouth, and she immediately got excited when he said he had gotten it for her. "Really?? For me? Thanks Darky, it'll go great in my collection!" She exclaimed, big grey-green eyes gleaming. She went to take the feather so she could put it right in the middle of her collection, the spot she put the items she liked best. "Now I have two feathers." She said, contentedly, surveying her steadily growing collection of trinkets.

Lilykit then perked her ears up as she heard her sister made her way over, and giggled slightly as Orchidkit headbutted both of them. "Hey . . . no fair." She said, and impulsively returned the gesture. Her tail was twitching from side to side with the sudden burst of energy that she felt, and she smiled widely when her sister admired the feather. "Isn't it awesome?? Darky got it for my collection! He's the best." Lilykit stated, before remembering why she had called for her siblings in the first place.

"Oh, I remember. Hey, guys, do you wanna play a game with me?" She asked, bounding over to pin the feather she had been playing with before to the ground so she could pick it up. Having done so, she padded right back over to her siblings and sat down, ears flicking as she looked at her siblings. "There's a breeze in the nursery today, we can throw the feather up, let the breeze start blowing it around, and see who can catch it first!" She suggested looking from Orchidkit to Darkkit to see if they liked her idea.

MaybeHesitate effervescent.

@effervescent

Dark’kit

Dark’kit s tail perked up excitedly, that sounded like a fun game! Though it could be messy if they weren’t careful.
“Yeah! That sounds fun!” he mewed, leaning down into a playful attack position. The kit reared up, wiggling his tail and punching towards his sibling

Willow_Tree
February 3rd, 2023, 09:23 PM
Ripplekit

Ripplekit was sitting in her own small nest, slowly pawing at the moss that it was made up of. She had just groomed her pelt, though not well as it hurt to move her neck too far back. The wounds on her sides and the gash on the back of her neck had healed, but they had left scars. Her vision was also slightly blurry, a side effect from the bird trying to take a bite from the back of her neck, and she couldn't move it as far back as she used to. She didn't pay any attention to the noise and happenings in the nursery, and instead curled up in her nest, content to just be by herself. It was lonely, sure, but she didn't really think she would fit in with the other kits, and she didn't want to be pestered with questions about her scars and blurry vision.

The nest was warm and cozy, and the fluffy tabby kit snuggled up in it purring softly as she formed into a loaf. Her ice blue eyes blinked contentedly as she watched her surroundings with faint interest, her tail giving a slight twitch every now and then. Some of the kits were playing games, others just tumbling around, and all the while the lone kit just watched, content and warm. She did wish she had at least some kind of family to snuggle and hang out with, but she didn't and so she would just sit in this nest herself. Well . . . at least there was entertainment, right?

lonely.lilyx

bubble[error].
February 4th, 2023, 09:39 AM
~~Bearkit~~

{ OPEN }

Bearkit was pacing the nursery, bored. He wanted to play with someone. He kept looking for other kits and maybe some queens to play with.

sol.
February 5th, 2023, 07:52 PM
LILYCREEK

The kits were cheerfully yipping and running around today, outside the nursery. That was good; it was exercise at least. And maybe now she'd have the chance to clean up some of the nests and finally dust up everything around the den.

But what made her frown was now the less-than-spotless section where the kits usually played in the nursery, but Ripplekit, all alone. Didn't she have anyone to play with, or talk at least. Then, Lilycreek remembered how Ripplekit had been attacked, and how she shied away from everyone after that. Ah.

She got a little closer to the kit. "Hi," she said, smiling warmly. "Not feeling like talking to anyone today?"

[ Willow_Tree ]

Tess_Potter
February 6th, 2023, 10:28 AM
Wisteriakit coughed violently, her little body shaking with the force of her coughs and sneezes.
Snowy Red

Red'fur
February 6th, 2023, 10:41 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She looks down at Wisteriakit and shakes her lightly. *
" Sweetie? Are you okay? "

Tess_Potter
February 6th, 2023, 10:43 AM
Wisteriakit coughs, and whines softly. "Don't feel good.." she whimpers.

Snowy Red

Red'fur
February 6th, 2023, 11:02 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She pulled Wisteriakit close and curled around her. *
" It's okay. Mama's here. "

Tess_Potter
February 6th, 2023, 11:02 AM
~Half-A-Witch-Ace~

Bloomtail called out for her single kit. "Fawnkit! Where are you, dear?"

Tess_Potter
February 6th, 2023, 11:03 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She pulled Wisteriakit close and curled around her. *
" It's okay. Mama's here. "

Wisteria whines softly.

Red'fur
February 6th, 2023, 11:05 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She lightly licked Wisteriakit's head. *

lem~
February 6th, 2023, 11:51 AM
~Half-A-Witch-Ace~

Bloomtail called out for her single kit. "Fawnkit! Where are you, dear?"
FawnKit
She/They|Demi-Girl|Akaward + Shy|3 moons?|A light brown she-kit with a cream underbelly and cream spots on her back

FawnKit padded in and smiled. "Hi mama!" She said and then asked "What did you need?" She usually couldn't hold a simple sentence but, around her mom, it was so much easier!

Tess_Potter
February 6th, 2023, 12:18 PM
FawnKit
She/They|Demi-Girl|Akaward + Shy|3 moons?|A light brown she-kit with a cream underbelly and cream spots on her back

FawnKit padded in and smiled. "Hi mama!" She said and then asked "What did you need?" She usually couldn't hold a simple sentence but, around her mom, it was so much easier!

Bloomtail pulls her daughter to her and begins to groom her.

lem~
February 6th, 2023, 01:05 PM
Bloomtail pulls her daughter to her and begins to groom her.
FawnKit
FawnKit giggles a bit and continues to let her groom them. "When am I gonna me my siblings?" She asked.

Silverfur & Co
February 6th, 2023, 05:06 PM
Featherspirit pads in and settled into a nest in the corner of the nursery. She did not say anything just yet as she remained silent and curled up in her nest.

{Open rp}

Tess_Potter
February 6th, 2023, 05:14 PM
When Mossfall woke, Wisteriakit was still, her tiny body cold. She had died in the night

Snowy Red

Red'fur
February 6th, 2023, 08:30 PM
(( Mossfall ))

* She looked at Wisteriakit's body and broke down. She cried and tried to wake her. *
~CherylBlossom~

poppy
February 6th, 2023, 08:34 PM
Briarkit observed the bustling nursery from her nest, feeling very grumpy that her weirdo brother was now an official Plantcat. At least she was still the wrestling champion of the world.

Willow_Tree
February 6th, 2023, 11:21 PM
Ripplekit looked a bit startled at Lily reel’s sudden question, and the little kit jumped in surprise. She turned big ice-blue eyes on the queen, and shook her head slowly, sitting up and looking down at her paws, the outlines of which were rather blurred. “N-no, Ms. Lilycreek. I-I do-don’t feel like p-playing.” She said softly, wincing inwardly at her stutter. She glanced up at the Queen for a split second just so she wouldn’t think that Ripplekit was trying to ignore her, before returning her gaze back to her paws. “I-I think I w-w-wanna stay in m-my nest.” Her voice rather quiet.
lonely.lilyx

Tess_Potter
February 7th, 2023, 07:50 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She looked at her Wisteriakit's body and broke down. She cried and tried to wake her. *
~CherylBlossom~

Emberflame pushed her way into the nursery upon hearing her mate's cries.

Red'fur
February 7th, 2023, 08:44 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She was curled up around Wisteriakit's lifeless body not wanting to let her go. She cried and sniffled. She didn't even look up from her nest when Emberflame entered. *
~CherylBlossom~

Tess_Potter
February 7th, 2023, 10:12 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She was curled up around Wisteriakit's lifeless body not wanting to let her go. She cried and sniffled. She didn't even look up from her nest when Emberflame entered. *
~CherylBlossom~

Emberflame ran to her mate and curled around her.

Red'fur
February 7th, 2023, 10:29 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She cried and leaned into Emberflame's fur. She wailed and buried her head into her mate's fur. *
~CherylBlossom~

Tess_Potter
February 7th, 2023, 10:30 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She cried and leaned into Emberflame's fur. She wailed and buried her head into her mate's fur. *
~CherylBlossom~

Emberflame nuzzles her, also crying. "We.. we have to tell the clan.."

Red'fur
February 7th, 2023, 10:38 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She didn't answer. She kept crying. She laid her head down and cried herself to sleep. *
~CherylBlossom~

Tess_Potter
February 7th, 2023, 10:40 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She didn't answer. She kept crying. She laid her head down and cried herself to sleep. *
~CherylBlossom~

Emberflame took a deep breath and gently picked up Wisteriakit's body.

Red'fur
February 7th, 2023, 11:01 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She cried as she slept. Her kit gone. Taken from her. *

Tess_Potter
February 7th, 2023, 11:02 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She cried as she slept. Her kit gone. Taken from her. *

Emberflame comes back and curls around Mossfall. "Do you want to help bury her?" she murmurs.

Red'fur
February 7th, 2023, 11:13 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She slowly stirred and pulled away from Emberflame. *

LostInTheOrchids
February 7th, 2023, 06:48 PM
~Reedkit | She/her | 1/10~

Reedkit bounced around the nursery batting around a small moss ball. And accidentally bumping into a few kits and queens. She quickly recovered and bowled into a few more cats. She was clearly not looking where she was going.

~ Open for reactions ~

perseus.
February 9th, 2023, 10:49 PM
Beetlekit slept

Silverfur & Co
February 12th, 2023, 02:57 PM
Featherspirit was in a bit of pain and let out a yowl nervous but shaking all the less. The Brown tiger tabby with the white front socks for once was scared. She needed someone there for her. it was not normal for her to feel the way she was feeling. "Someone get Reedwhisker."

She was very scared for once the molly hoped that reedwhisker could comfort her. SpiritedWarrior

SpiritedWarrior
February 12th, 2023, 06:00 PM
Featherspirit was in a bit of pain and let out a yowl nervous but shaking all the less. The Brown tiger tabby with the white front socks for once was scared. She needed someone there for her. it was not normal for her to feel the way she was feeling. "Someone get Reedwhisker."

She was very scared for once the molly hoped that reedwhisker could comfort her. SpiritedWarrior

Reedwhisker
canineantics

Hearing a pained yowl come from the nursery, whose source sounded just like Goldenleaf's mate, Featherspirit. Quickly getting up from her spot in the clearing, Reedwhisker grabbed a stick and quickly padded her way over to her daughter-in-paw, muttering to everyone she walked past to make them get out of her way. Having given birth to multiple cats herself, she had enough experience to tell her that's exactly what was happening with Featherspirit.

"I'm here... grab this stick and bite into it when you push. I find it helps quite a lot when delivering our young ones. Whenever your kits tell you they are ready, you may begin pushing. I'll help you clean them." she purred and sat down near Featherspirit's rump so she could get the kits to their mother when the time came.

Silverfur & Co
February 12th, 2023, 06:17 PM
Reedwhisker

@canineantics (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=52)

Hearing a pained yowl come from the nursery, whose source sounded just like Goldenleaf's mate, Featherspirit. Quickly getting up from her spot in the clearing, Reedwhisker grabbed a stick and quickly padded her way over to her daughter-in-paw, muttering to everyone she walked past to make them get out of her way. Having given birth to multiple cats herself, she had enough experience to tell her that's exactly what was happening with Featherspirit.

"I'm here... grab this stick and bite into it when you push. I find it helps quite a lot when delivering our young ones. Whenever your kits tell you they are ready, you may begin pushing. I'll help you clean them." she purred and sat down near Featherspirit's rump so she could get the kits to their mother when the time came.

Featherspirit smiled at Reedwhisker and mews in a pain "Thanks for being here mom." She takes the stick feeling the pain and one of the kits start moving toward the other side. Biting the stick she pushed a bit and stopped feeling pain. Soon first kit was out. She felt another ting of pain and bit on the stick a bit more. She looked at the first one and saw the pattern of the fur and thought of his name. { Spiderkit is what ill call them} Dirtfur

.Sein
February 13th, 2023, 08:06 AM
HoundKit

Houndkit jumped from his nest, spinning around in circles
like a dog after its tail which was ironic for his name. not
watching as he began to trip and unaware of any other cats
nearby they'd he'd possible smash into.

oci : OWLKIT

SpiritedWarrior
February 13th, 2023, 12:38 PM
Featherspirit smiled at Reedwhisker and mews in a pain "Thanks for being here mom." She takes the stick feeling the pain and one of the kits start moving toward the other side. Biting the stick she pushed a bit and stopped feeling pain. Soon first kit was out. She felt another ting of pain and bit on the stick a bit more. She looked at the first one and saw the pattern of the fur and thought of his name. { Spiderkit is what ill call them} Dirtfur
Reedwhisker
Dirtfur

Reedwhisker smiled softly, though her heart ached. None of her kits have really called her 'mom' since they became warriors, so hearing her son's mate call her 'mom' brought on complicated feelings. Nevertheless, she was glad to be there for her son's mate when Goldenleaf was no longer among the living. The dark brown she-cat watched as the first came into the world and cleaned it. "Congratulations." she whispered and brought the kit over to Featherspirit's belly so he could nurse.

"What'll their name be, do you know?"

Silverfur & Co
February 13th, 2023, 03:25 PM
Reedwhisker

@Dirtfur (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=9341)

Reedwhisker smiled softly, though her heart ached. None of her kits have really called her 'mom' since they became warriors, so hearing her son's mate call her 'mom' brought on complicated feelings. Nevertheless, she was glad to be there for her son's mate when Goldenleaf was no longer among the living. The dark brown she-cat watched as the first came into the world and cleaned it. "Congratulations." she whispered and brought the kit over to Featherspirit's belly so he could nurse.

"What'll their name be, do you know?"

Featherspirit purred nuzzling the little one and looks at reedwhisker. "his name will be spiderkit.". She mews and winces again feeling another kit move closer. She looked at Reedwhisker. "You ok? Did I upset u?" The brown tiger molly with white socks mews

she was in pain again n bites the stick. SpiritedWarrior

Red'fur
February 14th, 2023, 07:08 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She laid in her nest not moving much. She was still grieving the loss of her kit. She didn't talk to anyone, not even her mate. She had closed herself off from everyone. *
((OPEN))

oci
February 14th, 2023, 03:23 PM
HoundKit

Houndkit jumped from his nest, spinning around in circles
like a dog after its tail which was ironic for his name. not
watching as he began to trip and unaware of any other cats
nearby they'd he'd possible smash into.

oci : OWLKIT

Owlkit sat grooming her her, eyes fixated on Houndkit as he began spinning. And spinning and spinning… ow! He had knocked right into her! The little she cat bristled angrily. “Hey! Be more careful!” she snapped at him.

.Sein
February 14th, 2023, 04:40 PM
Owlkit sat grooming her her, eyes fixated on Houndkit as he began spinning. And spinning and spinning… ow! He had knocked right into her! The little she cat bristled angrily. “Hey! Be more careful!” she snapped at him.

HoundKit

Had landed on top of Owlkit with an OOGHF. He laid right on top
of her trying to stop the den from swirling. "Heh, i-" He bite his
tongue, he felt he was gonna hurl! He leaped away quickly and
into a farther away bush then returned with a flustered face and
embarrassed smile.

"look I'm so so so sorry! I didn't realize I was going full-speed
towards you!" Despite the lame excuse the cross-eyed tom sat
down and lowered his head into a more exaggerated apology
but he was serious.

Estelle
February 14th, 2023, 05:50 PM
The day's chill hardly had sunk through Firekit once she returned home. It had been much, much colder out there on her own after all. The nursery smelled weird and musty thanks to the cold, yet kept its' grip locked around memories buried deep down, from before she had wandered away to look for her Daddy. Something that also reminded her of (not really) long ago was...

Baby blues bubbled up with happy tears. "Elkkit! ElkkitElkkitElkkit!" She shouted, springing towards her brother (conveniently ignoring his sharp tone). Pouncing into the nest next to him, she turned belly-up in excitement in glee. "I'm back home, can y'believe it?! I can't! I spent so so so so so so so so long out there looking and looking for somethin', but now I'm here!" Firekit squeaked in glee, tail lashing with near indomitable energy.

Opening her eyes, she met Elkkit's -- and finally began to gather that something was wrong. "What's with the looooooooong face?" The kitten questioned, reaching an upside-down paw to boop her brother on his snout.

[ Estelle ]

His sister's excitement was unparalleled as before, and Elkkit only grimaced in return - or at least, for moment. With her bouncing towards him, effectively ignoring his words, the tomkit was quite caught off guard and his expression quickly turned to one of panicked surprise as he literally tripped backwards onto his back in an attempt to avoid being squished. Much to his luck, Firekit's aim was much better than he recalled. She missed him by a hair's length and during her non-stop laughter he just huffed, pushing himself back onto his paws to glare at her.

What was so funny? What was there to laugh about? She abandoned them. Left them behind - there was nothing to be laughing about! And finally, the other kit caught on.

His face squished as she booped his nose, smaller paw swishing to wipe her paw away he shook his head.
"Where have you been? What have you been doing? You left us. We thought you were- were-- You can't just come jumping in here, acting like nothing happened!"

It was clear, Elkkit was offended. Angry. He pulled away from Firekit, glaring at her with unmistakable ire and furrowed brows. This wasn't fair. This wasn't normal. She didn't get to just act like nothing happened, she left!

MaybeHesitate
February 15th, 2023, 10:59 AM
Activity post: Dark’kit awoke from his nap, taking a big stretch. He wondered where his sister was

littlelove
February 16th, 2023, 05:00 PM
https://tekzldp.media.bublupcdn.com/wbWjz7rlYLyECbB4KaZvOw/images/full_007-im-be360ac3-95eb-4637-b274-a25211f7b417.png

Firekit's onslaught on her brother didn't halt until he spoke and shrunk away from her touch, batting her paw away. Hurt briefly flashed across the ginger kitten's face as she pulled her paw back, as if she'd been burned by the rejection -- but just as quickly, a smile crept back onto her face. She couldn't be phased for long, no!

"I was looking for daddy!" She said simply, a grin parting her lips. It was easy for her to continue to blab absentmindedly. "Like I said, I looked n' looked for him... but I never did find him! So nothing really did happen. I didn't wanna leave you all for too long like he did, 'cause if I couldn't find him it means he was prolly no good anyway. Oooh, while I was away some lady with a thing 'round her neck taught me some stuff!"

[ Estelle im sorry this sucks sobs ]

Spookez.
February 17th, 2023, 05:48 AM
Mossdew walked in the nursery carrying moss. She placed them down, and shaped it into a nest. She yawned and laid down. Watched the kits play in the nursery a bit.

[Open]

Buzzin' Bee
February 18th, 2023, 09:26 AM
Minnowkit sat and watched the other kits play. She decided not too join them, whatever game they were playing was probably boring anyway.

Pebblekit, still not able to see, was trying too sleep.

[Activity post - closed]

Silverfur & Co
February 18th, 2023, 06:01 PM
Featherspirit had the rest of her kits soon after spiderkit was cleaned and was nursing. She named each one. The second one was named Pondkit { @SuspiciousMindz (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=16) } , the next one was Finchkit { @Oceanflower (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=17718) }, the fourth kit was to be named Tansykit { @Streamtail (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=17387) }, the final kit oceankit { @oci (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=18189) } was born this day in riverclan she laid there cleaning them all as they fed. And looked at Reedwhisker smiling after she had let go of the stick. SpiritedWarrior

Dirtfur
February 19th, 2023, 07:29 PM
Featherspirit purred nuzzling the little one and looks at reedwhisker. "his name will be spiderkit.". She mews and winces again feeling another kit move closer. She looked at Reedwhisker. "You ok? Did I upset u?" The brown tiger molly with white socks mews

The black kit yawned and let out quiet shrills. Did their mother hear that? The kit was already hungry. The newborn squirmed as their fur felt more cold and wet than before, but it slowly transformed into warmth and instantly knew that mother was very close by. The only sounds the kit heard was their name that they instantly adopted: Spiderkit.

SpiritedWarrior (sorry for the late reply)

Tess_Potter
February 20th, 2023, 12:59 PM
Icewhisper curled around the five tiny balls of fluff. After hours of pain, her two sons and three daughters were here. "I want to name the toms Archkit and Ravenkit. And the white and ginger she-kit Otterkit." she looks up at Dimfire, eyes full of love.
(have Dimfire suggest Dawnkit and Lakekit.)

In case you forgot who you are:
~*Hope*~ (Dawnkit)
Soldier (Archkit and Dimfire)
Lovey-Dovey Ashie (Ravenkit)
||\Firefly/|| (Lakekit)
I play Otterkit.

Silverfur & Co
February 20th, 2023, 03:32 PM
The black kit yawned and let out quiet shrills. Did their mother hear that? The kit was already hungry. The newborn squirmed as their fur felt more cold and wet than before, but it slowly transformed into warmth and instantly knew that mother was very close by. The only sounds the kit heard was their name that they instantly adopted: Spiderkit.

@SpiritedWarrior (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=16833) (sorry for the late reply)

Featherspirit smiles and licks spiderkit n his siblings softly

RavensCall
February 20th, 2023, 03:50 PM
~*Hope*~ (Dawnkit) Soldier (Archkit and Dimfire)
~*Hope*~ (Dawnkit) Soldier (Archkit and Dimfire) ||\Firefly/|| (Lakekit) ~CherylBlossom~(Otterkit and Icewhisper)

Ravenkit(small black tom with white chest and white tailtip, has green eyes)

Ravenkit squealed for milk, squeaking and squirming amongst his siblings

zozelen
February 20th, 2023, 04:40 PM
Blushingkit, waking up from her very refreshing afternoon nap, beings to go around and prods the other kits aggressively. She wants to do something immediately! If only she wasn't so small, everything would probably be much more adventurous. Oh well. Her life will be interesting soon! Maybe I'll go on a quest, or get into some forbidden romance... Losing herself to her eccentric nature, she starts sighing dreamily.

SpiritWolf_yt
February 20th, 2023, 05:37 PM
~*Hope*~[/MENTION] (Dawnkit) Soldier (Archkit and Dimfire) ~*Hope*~ (Dawnkit) Soldier (Archkit and Dimfire) ||\Firefly/|| (Lakekit) ~CherylBlossom~(Otterkit and Icewhisper)

Dawnkit squeaked as she wiggle around, the she-kit sniffed around looking for milk, the da molly squeaked again as ravenkit moved around her

Spartan-117
February 21st, 2023, 07:40 AM
~*Hope*~ (Dawnkit) lovey-Dovey Ashey (Ravenkit) ||\Firefly/|| (Lakekit) ~CherylBlossom~(Otterkit and Icewhisper)

Archkit lays there, still, as he breathes the scent of the other cats.

Dimfire stares at Icewhisper with wide eyes as he nuzzles one of the squealing kits.

Tess_Potter
February 21st, 2023, 07:42 AM
~*Hope*~ (Dawnkit) lovey-Dovey Ashey (Ravenkit) ||\Firefly/|| (Lakekit) Soldier (Archkit and Dimfire)

Otterkit squeaks as she's nuzzled. She squirms a bit, purring.

Icewhisper purrs and guides the kits to her belly to feed. "They're perfect."

Red'fur
February 21st, 2023, 07:45 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She lay still in her nest not wanting to leave. She hadn't spoken since that day. She was curled around herself shut from the rest of the clan. *
((OPEN))

SpiritWolf_yt
February 21st, 2023, 06:17 PM
@~*Hope*~ (Dawnkit) Lovey-Dovey Ashie (Ravenkit) ||\Firefly/|| (Lakekit) Soldier (Archkit and Dimfire)

Dawnkit squeaked as she was nuzzled then being pulled by her mother belly she smiled as she sucked on her mothers belly*i wonder what the world is like... what does mom and dad look like?* she thought as questions came into her head

||\Firefly/||
February 22nd, 2023, 10:23 AM
The bluish-gray cat scrambled among her siblings looking for her mother's milk, without obtaining any results in her attempt to reach her mother's milk even though she was also leading them, she began to squeak in an attempt obtain milk in some way.

~CherylBlossom~ ~*Hope*~ Soldier Lovey-Dovey Ashie

puppeteer
February 25th, 2023, 11:44 AM
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=5525&pictureid=36931

{ @canineatics sol. -Ash- CatontheMoon Karlos }

She was still panicking as she rushed the kits into the nursery, gently placing the two she held in her jaws into a soft nest before she slid the little one off her back. She started pacing, circling around the nest, worry plain on her face. "I-I was out fo-for a walk when I smelled the blood. Dad, their mother- she's-" She choked up for a moment, trying not to cry. "She put them into a hollow tree to protect them from a mink. I was almost too late. It came back right as I found them." She nosed one - Cherrykit - worried that she wasn't moving any longer.

"I-I didn't hurt them, right? I was running so fast to get them here, oh please, please tell me I didn't hurt them!" She sat down, kneading her claws into the dirt and moss that made up the nursery floor. She would be distraught if she hurt the babies. Her babies. She looked to Lilycreek, eyes wide and scared. "Do you think they'll be okay? I couldn't leave them." She looked back down at the babies; Deerkit, Cherrykit, Shellkit.

"I named them. Should I have? I did it just in case. They couldn't be buried without names, if they died."

sol.
February 25th, 2023, 03:38 PM
LILYCREEK

She rushed into the nursery after Silversnow, the kits hanging on. Drat. The nursery that had seemed too stuffy before now seemed too cool. Too soon.

Silversnow rambled to Pikestar as Lilycreek leaned forward to examine the kits. Shallow breathing. They were so small... Silversnow was tearing up the floor with her claws, and Lilycreek reached over with a stern expression. She wrapped her tail around the other molly, and gave her a lick to the head. "Calm, Silversnow. Please, try to calm down." For the kits, she left the message hanging. The more Silversnow panicked, the more likely someone else would cause a stir. There was already one problem; they didn't need another.

She went back to examining the kits, giving them licks to improve their breathing and to warm them a little, especially one of the females. The tabby tom... she realized with a start. "His tail," she murmured aloud. "It's broken." Had the mink attacked the kit? "He's not crying out... a birth defect, maybe?" Such a defect was beyond cruel; a cat with a working tail was a bird without its wings. "Or should we get Stonepaw and Fawnlight, to play it safe?" She directed the question at the two other cats.

Still, it was a little chilly.... Lilycreek straightened up. More moss. She looked around, before deciding. Her nest. She walked over to the large thing, and tore out some of the freshest bits that she had changed that morning. The kits needed it more. She went back to the pitiful bundle, and tucked it gently around them, sheltering them further.

[ effervescent. canineantics CatontheMoon -Ash- Karlos ]

Captain
February 25th, 2023, 04:18 PM
PIKESTAR

Once his daughter rushed off to the nursery, along with Lilycreek who moved at the exact same hurried pace, the large dark-furred tomcat hesitatingly stepped after them, not saying a single word. Slipping into the RiverClan nursery, he watched as Silversnow placed the trio of kittens in an empty nest and immediately began to pace around anxiously. Then she began to ramble on and on about what happened, how they all were in a hollow tree, protected by their birth mother who had been slain by a mink. Pikestar, throughout her recall, just stared at the small kittens as the young silver-furred molly began to nose one of them. While she confided in Lilycreek for advice, he fell into a distant memory that left the RiverClan leader feeling sick to his stomach. This whole situation was uncomfortable for him, and he couldn’t help but wonder if the den had always felt this small, this cramped, this suffocating. Oh dear.

Then, Lilycreek asked them a question: should they get Stonepaw or Fawnlight? He immediately wanted to call for his sister, but his mouth felt dry and no words came out. What was he supposed to do? What was the right thing to do? Who would be mad at him if he made any decision no matter what? "I... don't know." Pikestar spoke, his voice so quiet and barely heard as he just stared at the three kittens. He didn't dare touch them, and noticeably kept his distance from them. As RiverClan's leader, he should've been able to make this decision so fast, but with everything that had happened, he didn't want to make this decision. "...Call for Stonepaw..." They eventually answered, his voice still rather quiet, "Have him check them over." Was that the correct answer? The sheer possibility of it being not terrified him beyond words. Pikestar sat down, suddenly feeling light-headed. Damn it, what was happening?

( effervescent. sol. CatontheMoon -Ash- Karlos )

sol.
February 25th, 2023, 04:48 PM
LILYCREEK
( got permission from effer to break order)

She nodded at Pikestar's input, and left father and daughter in order to call for the medicine cat apprentice.
--

"Stonepaw?" She called softly for the apprentice. "Could you spare a couple minutes? Silversnow brought three orphaned kits into camp. They were out in the cold, but we've put them in the nursery for the time being."

[ carmen canineantics]

puppeteer
February 26th, 2023, 07:43 AM

{ canineantics sol. carmen -Ash- Karlos CatontheMoon }

Silversnow calmed just slightly as Lilycreek laid her tail over her, and spoke. She had to be calm, for the kits. She knew that much. She looked to her dad, who was always so strong,
but he seemed so, so distant. She took a breath, as to not worry herself more. The kits would be-

Broken.

"He.. his... what?" She had heard what Lilycreek said, but it didn't quite register with her for a few moments. She felt her heart race, and she worried that it might explode. Fawnlight and Stonepaw. Lilycreek was getting them. She stood, moving closer to her dad. Her fur was standing on end as she gazed at the little bundles. "I don't know what to do, Dad. I made them a promise, to keep them safe. Is this what have kids feels like? Being powerless to help when they're in danger?" She knew her dad would have an answer; he always did. He was the one cat she truly felt safest around. She sniffled, looking at the kits.

"I want to raise them, but I'm scared. I don't want to hurt them. I don't want to see them get hurt." She let out a soft huff, a sad huff. She didn't know what to do. "I named them Cherrykit, Deerkit and Shellkit. Deerkit is the tom, Cherrykit is the fluffy calico and Shellkit is the little tortie."

Silverfur & Co
February 26th, 2023, 07:45 AM
Featherspirit laid there cleaning her kits feeling kinda lonely today as they was wiggling about but she smiled down at all them.

{open}

Captain
February 26th, 2023, 09:34 AM
PIKESTAR

After a moment of sitting there in utter disbelief, feeling sick to his stomach due to things he didn’t want to talk about, the lanky RiverClan leader looked over at Silversnow once she asked him if this was what it was like to have kids. “...Yes.” Pikestar quietly answered, then swung his head around towards the clan's nursery entrance, “But it’s better to try than to do nothing at all to keep your children safe. Stay here, I'll be back shortly.” He wished he could’ve said more to her in such a scary moment, but there was something that he needed to correct before it was too late. Swiftly, the dark-furred tomcat stood up and left the den, trailing after Lilycreek who was still looking around for Stonepaw. “We should get Fawnlight as well. Stonepaw is still young, and learning how to handle these things. We should probably have someone with more experience alongside him in this whole check-up, I'm sorry for the confusion.” As much as he feared bothering the dappled she-cat with this matter, they knew now that it was right thing to do after putting some more thought into it. "Fawnlight! Stonepaw! We need you two here, please!" The mighty Lord of the Waters called out into the clearing, hoping that either of them were in camp right now. What had he been thinking? Allowing Stonepaw to handle this alone? A foolish choice now corrected hopefully.

( effervescent. CatontheMoon -Ash- Karlos sol. carmen daenerys )

CatontheMoon
February 26th, 2023, 09:38 AM
★ DEERKIT ★

The small tabby kitten squirmed and wriggled around his siblings. He let out a cry for his mother. Many new scents overwhelmed him and he buried his nose in his sibling's side to try and block them out. His closed ears could only pick up muffled sounds but there were so many. So many new smells and sounds flooded his senses. Deerkit meowed a distressed call, wanting only the comforting and warm scent of his mother to soothe him.

Deerkit's kinked tail only made him more uncomfortable as he shifted around his littermates. The pain had gone down by now but there was still a nagging ache. Where was his mother when he needed her most?

- canineantics sol. carmen -Ash- Karlos effervescent. -

-Ash-
February 26th, 2023, 05:30 PM
Cherrykit [she/her]

The tiny calico wriggled around, confused. Where had her mother gone? She felt overwhelmed; too many weird, new smells, and definitely way too loud. Her brother's cry was slightly reassuring, reminding her that she wasn't alone. She continued to squirm, looking for her mother.

Who were these cats, talking loudly around her and her siblings? They were not her mother, and that was the only cat she wanted right now. She was hungry, and though being squished next to her siblings provided some warmth, she was cold. She let out a cry, reminding the others that she was there, in case they had forgotten, and she was hungry! However this didn't seem to do much. She buried her face in the fur of her sibling.

// canineantics. ; sol. ; carmen ; CatontheMoon ; Karlos ; effervescent.

RavensCall
February 26th, 2023, 07:11 PM
~CherylBlossom~ ~*Hope*~ Soldier ||\Firefly/||

Ravenkit wriggled and squealed for milk

serendipity.
February 27th, 2023, 04:24 PM
Kitekit curled in her family's nest.

[ activity post | closed ]

Estelle
February 27th, 2023, 07:39 PM
"Sure you were, and probably off almost dying too huh?"
Elkkit bit back, figuratively, though against very little. He blatantly ignored the brief flash of hurt that had come across Firekit's face, no wanting to give in to temptation. She abandoned them, she made a choice.
"We don't need a dad we've got mom.."
Pissed, Elkkit muttered those few words as he sat down, naturally looking broody and glum. Still, his ear gave a light twitch hearing his sister mention she was taught something by some stranger - the idiot, it could've been dangerous! But Elkkit would lie if he said he wasn't curious. His defences were up, but if Firekit tried to get closer again he wouldn't budge again, letting her invade his personal space which is when he grumbled his little question:
"...Taught what?"
As if he cared. He did - he was curious.

[ littlelove - No worries! ]

SuspiciousMindz
February 28th, 2023, 08:53 AM
Featherspirit laid there cleaning her kits feeling kinda lonely today as they was wiggling about but she smiled down at all them.

{open}
[Pondkit (https://suszone.weebly.com/pondkit.html)] 1/10

Pondkit squirmed next to her mother, breathing in the familiar milk-scent from her. Their eyes were almost ready to open at this point, but not quite there. Man, was she trying though! The calico she-kit mewed a couple times, merely seeking the familiar licks from her mother.

Silverfur & Co
February 28th, 2023, 05:13 PM

Pondkit squirmed next to her mother, breathing in the familiar milk-scent from her. Their eyes were almost ready to open at this point, but not quite there. Man, was she trying though! The calico she-kit mewed a couple times, merely seeking the familiar licks from her mother.

Featherspirit licked Pondkit and purs softly as she mewls she loved all her kits and seeing pondkit try so hard was amazing

Karlos
March 1st, 2023, 12:18 AM
shellkit;
; she/her

bright. dark. bright. dark.

too dark. too cold.
too… loud? too smelly.

overwhelming. too much. sensory overload. new, new, new.
new bad. mother. where did you go? mom?

mom?
where did you go?

--it was like a slap in the face. one that was cold, and slimy. one that filled shellkit with fear – one that confused her. one that made her long for her mother again, though she was only a few days old. blood scent filled her nose, along with voices filling her ears, and the will to survive filling her brain, coursing through her very veins. she was scared, though not alone. her siblings, now named, lay fighting beside her. mother, mother, mother. that was their one thought. milk. hungry. feed. mother is gone. it was so, so cold, and yet too hot. too dark. if shellkit was old enough, she'd make a complaint, but all she could do for now was weep. all she could do was grieve.

it was not fair. she had not asked for this. shellkit writhed, toothless maw snapping ferociously. she would not give up yet. she would not stop fighting. these cats, these strangers, they'd be stuck with her, until shellkit found a way back to mother. she wanted to scream and shout. she cried. she wriggled. she fought.

until she no longer had the energy to fight.
to lose was painful. it meant that she had given up. it meant that she didn't have the power to avenge her birth-mother. not just yet, anyway.

not just yet.

where did you go?
i love you.

i miss you.

i will avenge you.
– #2
canineantics. ; sol. ; carmen ; CatontheMoon ; -Ash- ; effervescent.

carmen
March 1st, 2023, 08:58 AM
Stonepaw

His name was called from the nursery, and soon enough Stonepaw was walking briskly towards the speaking shape of OldCatPike. He needed him and Fawnlight. That was cool, that was good, everything was calm. The absence of red, the lack of the smell of iron had him comforted, yet he still wasn't sure the possible severity of the situation. Coming to a stop in front of OldCatPike, he stopped and stared for a moment. Ducking past him, he stared at the Silversnow and Lilycreek, mouth open at the three bundles of fur at their feet. "Oh my stars, they're so tiny!" But wait, his job here was to check on someone, and upon the discovery that the six of them were the only ones in the den, he realized quickly that his job was to check on the kittens. How to go about this. He nosed each of them lightly, barely touching the fur before stepping back. "I mean, they look like normal kittens?"
canineantics
Sol
Karlos
CatontheMoon
-Ash-
effervescent.

CatontheMoon
March 1st, 2023, 11:18 AM
★ DEERKIT ★

Deerkit lashed out with his tiny paws and spat at a new creature that touched his fur. It spooked him and made him jolt with fear. The movement of his body caused his tail to spike up with tail again and he let out an ear-piercing yowl. The tom-kit didn't know what to do so he hissed softly in an attempt to scare whatever creatures loomed over him and his siblings.

Deerkit had accepted that their mother wasn't coming back for them. She had taken so long to come to rescue them maybe she forgot about them? Deerkit continued swiping with his paws and hissing in the direction of the new scents. It was his duty to protect his siblings from the things that were surely going to make prey of them.

- canineantics sol. carmen -Ash- Karlos effervescent. -

LostInTheOrchids
March 1st, 2023, 08:29 PM
Graytail curled up and napped
-Activity Post-

5/10
Reedkit bounced around the nursery, and bumped into another cat, and did not realize until they said something. "Sorry!"

-Reedkit is open-

occultation
March 2nd, 2023, 12:27 AM
https://i.ibb.co/Wx3djs2/cooltext426811803001947.png

Ospreykit sat at the edge of the nursery, unable to sleep. It felt odd, seeing all the other kits with their mothers when he was alone. He often thought of his mother these days; was she okay? Did she think of him? Certainly she did, since he was her son. Mothers always thought about their sons.

He sighed. The forest was so cold, boring, and dark in leaf-bare. He scarcely remembered leaf-fall, since he'd been quite young at that time. Memories of bugs and little forest critters flitted through his memory, but they were fuzzy and brief. His paws itched to see what newleaf and greenleaf were like.

Ospreykit sometimes talked to the queens, but he found it hard to relate to the kits. They had been born in a world that was still very foreign to him. He didn't understand all of these customs. At least someone had explained to him that he wouldn't have -kit attached to his name forever; one day he'd become a -paw and get a mentor to train with. That sounded exciting, but Ospreykit wasn't sure if he was cut out to be a warrior. Being a warrior sounded tough; was he suited for it?

He supposed time would tell.

[ Closed ]

SpiritedWarrior
March 2nd, 2023, 10:06 AM

SpiritedWarrior (sorry for the late reply)
Featherspirit smiles and licks spiderkit n his siblings softly
Featherspirit licked Pondkit and purs softly as she mewls she loved all her kits and seeing pondkit try so hard was amazing

//Please don't skip over me without asking!

Reedwhisker
Reedwhisker's eyes glimmered with happiness she hadn't felt since she had her last litter of kits. The newly-named Spiderkit looked healthy, which was good. So far there were no complications, which was even better. "Huh?" she looked up at Featherspirit and it quickly clicked in her brain. "Oh! N-no. No, I'm fine. Don't worry about it, I'm just thinking of the last time I had my kits. Just- focus on your kitting. I'll clean the newborns for you."

She purred and licked Spiderkit. Soon enough, another kit was brought into the world. Reedwhisker moved on to the second kit and looks up at their mother. Before asking anything, the brown she-cat softly smiled and carefully brought the second kit to the queen's belly for her to nurse. They're beautiful... "What's her name, do you know?"

zozelen
March 2nd, 2023, 11:04 AM
Graytail curled up and napped
-Activity Post-

5/10
Reedkit bounced around the nursery, and bumped into another cat, and did not realize until they said something. "Sorry!"

-Reedkit is open-

Blushingkit winced as another kit stumbled into her, and she quickly stepped back to glare at them. "Watch where you're going!" She mewed, voice still high-pitched from her young age, so she really didn't sound that mad.

She was about to huff and walk off when it struck her that this was someone she could befriend. Blushingkit didn't... really know anyone (it was everyone else's fault for being so busy, definitely) but she would have to if she wanted to become an important member of Riverclan.

"Hold on... You! What's your name?" She meowed excitedly, leaning in.

Silverfur & Co
March 2nd, 2023, 11:55 AM
//Please don't skip over me without asking!

Reedwhisker
Reedwhisker's eyes glimmered with happiness she hadn't felt since she had her last litter of kits. The newly-named Spiderkit looked healthy, which was good. So far there were no complications, which was even better. "Huh?" she looked up at Featherspirit and it quickly clicked in her brain. "Oh! N-no. No, I'm fine. Don't worry about it, I'm just thinking of the last time I had my kits. Just- focus on your kitting. I'll clean the newborns for you."

She purred and licked Spiderkit. Soon enough, another kit was brought into the world. Reedwhisker moved on to the second kit and looks up at their mother. Before asking anything, the brown she-cat softly smiled and carefully brought the second kit to the queen's belly for her to nurse. They're beautiful... "What's her name, do you know?"

"Pondkit." She mews looking at the other kit and smiles continuing bitting the stick

Spookez.
March 3rd, 2023, 08:29 AM
Mossdew was sleeping in the nursery, her cream pelt stood on end as she rocked to her side uncomfortably. She looked opened her eyes in a wailing of pain. ~CherylBlossom~ _Cxrriix_ Lunarspots

Red'fur
March 3rd, 2023, 08:41 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She was curled around her mate and purring loudly. She was happier at least. *
__________________________________________________ ________________
~CherylBlossom~

Tess_Potter
March 3rd, 2023, 12:33 PM
Mossdew was sleeping in the nursery, her cream pelt stood on end as she rocked to her side uncomfortably. She looked opened her eyes in a wailing of pain. ~CherylBlossom~ _Cxrriix_ Lunarspots
(( Mossfall ))

* She was curled around her mate and purring loudly. She was happier at least. *
__________________________________________________ ________________
~CherylBlossom~

Hazelflurry rushes in, anxious that his first litter is being born.

Emberflame groans as a kit jumps on her.

Spookez.
March 3rd, 2023, 02:34 PM
Hazelflurry rushes in, anxious that his first litter is being born.

Emberflame groans as a kit jumps on her.

Mossdew layed on her back yowling in pain. "Am i dead?!?! Whos there!!!?!??"

puppeteer
March 3rd, 2023, 02:49 PM

{ carmen daenerys canineantics sol. CatontheMoon -Ash- Karlos }

The warrior was now alone. She started to fret, tapping her front paws anxiously. The kits started mewling again, and Deerkit looked as if he was in pain. It had to be his tail, it looked so off. Just as she stood, Stonepaw came in. She listened to his comment about how small they are. As soon as he touched his nose to one of the kits, Deerkit spat at him. She almost had to stifle a laugh; that one would be a hard one to keep calm, she thought.

"It's his tail," She murmured to the young apprentice. "It's messed up. I think the mink that got his mom did it but I don't know." She heard the kits start fussing and something inside her made her just... pop into action. She let out a small hush to the kits, settling down and curling up around them, hoping that would warm them up; as soon as she had touched them, they felt cold. But, it was still leafbare. That was to be expected. She started grooming their fur backwards, like she had seen many queens do, to up their circulation and warm them more.

LostInTheOrchids
March 3rd, 2023, 06:57 PM
Blushingkit winced as another kit stumbled into her, and she quickly stepped back to glare at them. "Watch where you're going!" She mewed, voice still high-pitched from her young age, so she really didn't sound that mad.

She was about to huff and walk off when it struck her that this was someone she could befriend. Blushingkit didn't... really know anyone (it was everyone else's fault for being so busy, definitely) but she would have to if she wanted to become an important member of Riverclan.

"Hold on... You! What's your name?" She meowed excitedly, leaning in.
6/10
"Oh my stars i'm sorry." Reedkit bounced onto her feet. "Didn't see you there!" She spat out some dirt, and the tip of her tail twitched as she righted herself on her haunches.

"My name? Reedkit. What's yours?"

Tess_Potter
March 3rd, 2023, 08:49 PM
Mossdew layed on her back yowling in pain. "Am i dead?!?! Whos there!!!?!??"

"It's me." Hazelflurry meows, licking her ears.

Spookez.
March 4th, 2023, 05:33 AM
"It's me." Hazelflurry meows, licking her ears.

"Oh hazel.." She says softly. She was worried hazel was mad-
Moss was sitting there in pain, she knew she was having her kits, and she looked at hazel.

[Im terrible at birthing rps]

zozelen
March 4th, 2023, 09:57 PM
6/10
"Oh my stars i'm sorry." Reedkit bounced onto her feet. "Didn't see you there!" She spat out some dirt, and the tip of her tail twitched as she righted herself on her haunches.

"My name? Reedkit. What's yours?"

"I'm Blushingkit! So, Reedkit," she mewed while circling around the black and orange kit, "What do you like to do? Also, why do you smell weird??" Blushingkit interrogated, bapping the other cat with her ginger paw a couple times.

LostInTheOrchids
March 5th, 2023, 10:47 AM
"I'm Blushingkit! So, Reedkit," she mewed while circling around the black and orange kit, "What do you like to do? Also, why do you smell weird??" Blushingkit interrogated, bapping the other cat with her ginger paw a couple times.
7/10
"I smell weird?" Reedkit perked her ears up, and gave herself a sniff. "Oh I think that's just dirt." She Chuckled. "Oh! I like to play! But I'm going to be an Apprentice soon!"

sol.
March 5th, 2023, 02:02 PM
LILYCREEK

Her green eyes found the medicine cat apprentice as Stonepaw moved to the nursery at her and Pikestar's request. He exclaimed at their size, and she nodded. "They are, thought I suppose it is to be expected in these parts." She murmured the last place to herself. With this many cats in the Riverclan, and little to no space, it was a nightmare living here sometimes.

Stonepaw thought they didn't look so off, but Silversnow corrected him. The queen nodded her head. "The tom, his tail is kinked."

Did the mink do this? She didn't think it was from the mink attack, since there would have been blood, dried or not. Especially if their mother had passed on. Lilycreek sent a silent prayer to Starclan that the mother was in a better place, though she didn't know if their mother believed in it.

[ effervescent. canineantics carmen Karlos CatontheMoon -Ash-

I didn't forget about this I swear]

serendipity.
March 6th, 2023, 11:58 AM
KITEKIT
she/her | 1 Moon

Kitekit rolled along the floor of the nursery her fur was unkept from playing all day outside of the nursery, her imperfect balance had caused her to fall quite a bit. Now was the time for tired kits to crawl back into the nursery and cuddle themselves away with their dames. But Kitekit was still very much wide awake. "SNEAK ATTACK!" Launching herself at her mother she swung at her tail batting it around, her mama was a very seasoned warrior before she had her but Kitekit was sure her genes would be more than enough to surprise her.

xavier.

Tess_Potter
March 6th, 2023, 01:08 PM
"Oh hazel.." She says softly. She was worried hazel was mad-
Moss was sitting there in pain, she knew she was having her kits, and she looked at hazel.

[Im terrible at birthing rps]

"I'm here."

taillow
March 6th, 2023, 11:26 PM
Hearing a call from the nursery and looking up to see Pikestar, Fawnlight was briefly confused until she saw Stonepaw run inside. Instantly the dappled brown she-cat was up and limping rapidly over to the den, disappearing inside. Emerging into the soft space blue eyes found the source of them being called; kits. Young, by the looks of it. A couple of days.

She refrained from speaking, instead letting Stonepaw take the lead. He had the right mindset, but Fawnlight didn't fault him for not knowing what to check. "Press your ear to their flanks; make sure their breathing is good, even." It worked better on bigger kits. Stars, they were so tiny. It made her wonder if hers would be this small when they eventually came.

Flicking her ear for Stonepaw to observe, she gingerly pressed an ear to the flank of one of the kits - a fluffy calico - and smiled when everything seemed in order. "Try with those two," she purred, taking a moment to look at Silversnow. Nerves flew off the she-cat like water from the fur of a cat shaking its pelt out. She offered a smile. "You did perfect by bringing them here, out of the cold." And with how the she-cat was now curled around them, she knew they would be safe.

The question about the kinked tail had her giving a closer inspection. There was no blood, no sign of apparent injury. It could have been a birth defect, something the kit was born with. "No mink did this," Fawnlight replied, rather confident in her guess that this was the way the kit had been born. She sniffed at where it was bent, looking to Stonepaw. "I don't know of a way to correct kinked tails, but if the kit was born with it, there is a chance it's not as painful as it looks."

[ canineantics carmen effervescent. sol. CatontheMoon -Ash- Karlos - apologies for the delay on this - i never got bumped for it and the mentions got lost ]

Dirtfur
March 7th, 2023, 08:01 PM
The tinier-than-an-average-kit baby wiggled away from the warmth that was supposedly his mother. His stomach did not rumble, and he felt too hot in there. Away from the warmed circle, the cold covered Dirtkit’s body. His itsy bitsy brown hairs stood and danced, but the kit accepted it nonetheless.

When the cold became too unbearable, Dirtkit opened his eyes, revealing tiny pupils of shiny amber. The outside looked so…wow. The kit knew there must be words to describe the outside, but his mind had not opened any new words. “Hewwo?” he squeaked a small greeting, feeling like someone was there.

Faline

Silverfur & Co
March 8th, 2023, 06:05 PM
featherspirit groomed her kits Spiderkit { @Dirtfur (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=9341) } , Pondkit { @SuspiciousMindz (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=16) } , Finchkit { @Oceanflower (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=17718) }, Tansykit {@Streamtail (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=17387) },Oceankit { @oci (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=18189) }n purs softly looking at her kits.

Dirtfur
March 8th, 2023, 11:06 PM
CODPAW
[ 15/100]
With a small help of shock, the grey ringed apprentice leapt back, bristling as the sharp tendrils of the snow flew onto his back. With a hiss of soreness, the small cat shook his head, ridding of the snow atop his head, white flakes falling down onto the ground. He looked up. He could see clearly where the wind was flowing. To a side. Along with billions of snowy flakes. “I don’t want to play anymore, it’s too cold.” he called to the other apprentice, shaking off some heat before padding off towards the safety of the dens. As he neared, he saw a small kit, gazing wonderingly at the snow. He padded up, blinking.”what’re you doing outside in the cold? You should be inside!” he meowed.

Recognising the kit, it was Dirtkit, the newly kit he has seen before, never talked to. He nudged the kit with his muzzle, blinking. ”follow me, we can play some mossball.” he offered, flicking his tail, yellow eyes gleaming. He saw a moss ball somewhere, probably in a corner, collecting dust. Oh well. If he could coax the kit inside, he wouldn’t have to take him to Stonepaw.

[ Dirtfur ]

Not hearing a response, Dirtkit leapt at the colorless fluff. Cold gripped his heart and tingled his spine, bothering the small feline to shiver and looked around. He tried to stumble back inside, but the white ground made his limbs feel a little numb, and the poor kit had no idea of what to do. Until a bug cat found him. Amber orbs twinkled with interest at the giant who had asked something that Dirtkit had not understood, except for the words ‘mossball’.

A nudge from the bigger cat gave enough support to get the kit to go back inside, wondering about the mossball. Interested in such words, he tried to repeat it. “Ooosssbbb” His baby tongue held the rest of the sounds back. Dirtkit did not try to correct it.

vellichor
March 9th, 2023, 04:39 PM
Beansprout (https://beansite.carrd.co/)
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

The older tom was feeling rather... nostalgic. Perhaps that was the right word. But he found himself walking toward the nursery, the squeals of excited kits ticking his ears and bringing a smile to his face. As he walked into the spacious den, he quickly sought one cat in particular out. Lilycreek, the forever queen. He figured she probably had her paws full.

"Hey, Lilycreek. Anything I can do for you or the kits today? Moss, water, even taking them outside to burn some energy?" He let out an amused purr, tilting his head as he awaited an answer.

// sol. \\

sol.
March 10th, 2023, 03:18 PM
LILYCREEK

Her morning had been rather eventful day. She'd watched the kits tumble out of the nursery in tussle of squeals and dares. She had spent an hour or so watching them play, before rounding them for their mother's to groom and preen them. She groomed some of them herself. As some kits chattering with each other in the nursery, she decided it was time to begin cleaning.

She had get beginning to clear away from of the dust from the corners of the den with her, forming neat piles, when a cat called for her. She gave a little jump, her green eyes quickly addressing the cat who wanted her.

"Hello, Beansprout," she said, caught off guard but still courteous in her greeting. She listened to his request, and tipped her head gratefully. "Some help would be nice," she nodded. "Hm... if you could, watching the kits until I finished sweeping would help me greatly." She didn't take to clean the nursery; she was rather efficient when it came to cleaning, but the kits were already running on way or another, so Lilycreek had to keep one paranoid eye on them at all times. "Though I warn you, they'll be a little rowdy since they just back from playing outside." Her tone took on an amused tone.

[ vellichor ]

vellichor
March 11th, 2023, 09:40 PM
Beansprout (https://beansite.carrd.co/)
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

With a rumbling purr, Beansprout dipped his head and considered how he could potentially keep these rowdy kits in one spot for a bit. Hmmm... It couldn't be anything too active, but the kids certainly wouldn't want to partake in a mundane game like "I Spy". Perhaps he could figure something out. Oh--! As he thought of an idea, the siamese's head popped up. Freeze tag! The perfect mix of energy and stillness! With a smile on his face, he went toward where kits played. "Hey kids, I just thought of a brand new exciting game, and I think I might need help figuring it out. Do you guys think you could help me?" With a tilt of his head, he waited for any cat to gather around.

// sol. [open for rc kits!! next post: march 14] \\

bite
March 11th, 2023, 10:27 PM
batkit (https://valleyofstuff.carrd.co/#batkit)
he/they
riverclan
brown-black w/ brown color point, yellow eyesBatkit's head popped up from behind a nest, their pupils dilating in interest. Did this pointed cat need help? He abandoned the piece of reed stalk he'd been chewing on mindlessly, tentatively taking a couple of steps toward the scarred tom. The kit mimicked his head tilt momentarily, then straightened out and sat down neatly. "I think?" Batkit wasn't too sure, but he blinked up at the cat hopefully. They wanted to help but wondered what they had to help with. vellichor

poppy
March 11th, 2023, 10:30 PM
briarkit trips over, still very grumpy.

LostInTheOrchids
March 11th, 2023, 10:44 PM
briarkit trips over, still very grumpy.
·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚Reedkit of Riverclan - 5 moons - Black and orange chimera with blue eyes - 10/10 - don't mind if I do~˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

"Oh! You fell over! Let me help!" Reedkit bounded over to Briarkit, promptly helping her up.

Captain
March 13th, 2023, 11:04 AM
PIKESTAR ( he/them )

As he waited the two medicine cats he had called for to show, the large RiverClan leader's front paws tapped anxiously on the ground, feeling extremely uncomfortable while just standing here. This whole situation came out of nowhere for Pikestar, and while he knew that he should be more well equipped and prepared to deal with such, it was still much easier said than done. Stonepaw would be the first to show up, but all the tall oriental longhair could do was give the young apprentice a firm nod of acknowledgement before he went past him and into the RiverClan nursery. There was some muffled chatter from inside the den behind him, but he could hardly focus on it, eagerly wanting his sister here to know what the right thing to do was. Thankfully, she was not far behind Stonepaw, making her way over at a hurried pace. It wouldn't be until Fawnlight walked past him and into the nursery that they would follow.

From there, both Fawnlight and Stonepaw took over, doing what they both did best. All the Lord of the Waters could bring himself to do was return to his daughter's side, trying to quell his own rising anxiety. The kitten's breathing was checked and Silversnow was even offered praise for doing the right thing and bringing them here, where they were safe and warm. If he wasn't a goddamn nervous wreck right now, he would've expressed the same. Soon after, the conversation would shift to a particular kit, who seemed to have a unique tail. Throughout Pikestar's life, he'd met many cats with tails of all kinds, so he wouldn't be surprised if the ball of fur was simply born with this physical trait. He was just thankful that it appeared that a predator hadn't caused such trauma to the kitten. The dark-furred tomcat thought of a million different things he could say in this moment, but grew nervous of saying the wrong thing. This was a delicate environment, after all. "I'm proud of you, Silversnow, you did good with these kits." Pikestar would soon murmur to his daughter, resting his tail over her flank. Right now, she needed his support and so he'd focus on that. However, any more words didn't seem to form on their tongue.

// daenerys carmen effervescent. sol. CatontheMoon -Ash- Karlos // sorry for the delay, ahhh, life's been crazy... //

poppy
March 13th, 2023, 11:15 AM
·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚Reedkit of Riverclan - 5 moons - Black and orange chimera with blue eyes - 10/10 - don't mind if I do~˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

"Oh! You fell over! Let me help!" Reedkit bounded over to Briarkit, promptly helping her up.
Sourly, Briarkit looked over at Reedkit as the chimera came over and tried to helped her to her paws. The ginger tabby's mouth was wide in protest. "I don't need help. I'm Stonebutt's bodyguard. I'm tough." She scowled slightly, but allowed the younger cat to help her up, still very much against the idea of needing help.

sol.
March 13th, 2023, 02:39 PM
LILYCREEK

The forever queen listened with a smile on her face as Beansprout called for the kits to help him with a game. She nodded in his direction appreciatively, grateful for his help. Then, she moved some of the nests out of the way in order to reach corners, and used her fluffy tail to sweep some of it into a bundle.

Reedkit's voice piped up, wanting to help someone who had fell over, and Lilycreek turned to smile at the kit for his act before having it be replaced with a quiet, thoughtful look. Briarkit wasn't happy at all, telling Reedkit she was tough, and didn't need his help. She padded over softly, determined to put some kind of stopper on her sour attitude.

"Reedkit, thank you for helping Briarkit." She looked down at Briarkit, not expecting a thank you to come out of her, but just in case. "What you did was very nice. Now run along and join the others, I want to speak with Briarkit, please." She spoke in a kind tone toward the kits, lest they think she was upset.

"Briar, sweetie," she said softly before the kit could run off. "I know you're upset, but that doesn't mean you can be rude or grumpy to cats who don't deserve it, okay? I understand why you're upset," Lilycreek gently tapped the kit's nose. "But Reedkit doesn't. You don't want Reedkit to think you're upset at her,, right?" Lilycreek gave the kit a small sad smile. "Seeing you upset is making me and your family upset, sweetness. Why won't you smile, little Briar? There's so much in this world to be happy about."

[ vellichor - beansprout mention ~_AmityBlight_~ - Reedkit jupiter - briarkit ]

poppy
March 13th, 2023, 03:32 PM
[ sol. spsps bri's actions or thoughts don't match my own. i adore all of the characters mentioned in this post, she's just grumpy haha ]

Bitterness crawled into Briarkit's heart, and the flaming orange tabby whipped around to face Lilycreek. The memories of the incidents in the clearing, being escorted out by her father even though her dumb Plantcat brother got to stay, hearing Silversnow's snarling insults at Briarkit, and seeing the warrior's claws slide out. And she was looking at her. And only one cat told Silver to put her claws away, stinky old Fawnlight. And Fawn didn't count, because she treated Bri like a baby. Not even her own father corrected Silver. he probably agreed with her.

"Everyone deserves it." She spat, burning emerald eyes fixating on the queen's face in rebellious fury. But, past the surface level, she just felt sad. This horrible, heavy sadness. "And you don't understand. You don't." As Lilycreek gently bapped her nose, the kit pulled away, fur bushing up as the upset fluffball scowled at the kind molly. "My family doesn't care. And why would you care?" If her own father didn't care enough to defend her from a cat that insulted her and unsheathed their claws at her, then why would Lilycreek care?

The affection Lilycreek displayed was something foreign to the young cat. She hadn't had much of that. yeah, she had Daddy and Daddy was great. He was nice, but he didn't defend her or comfort her when she needed him most. And Stonepaw forgot all about her, it felt like. And NO ONE cared that she was still the reigning wrestling champion of the world. To everyone around her, she was just a stupid kit with an attitude problem.

sol.
March 13th, 2023, 03:49 PM
LILYCREEK

The little tabby was hurt, Lilycreek could see. She'd been in the clearing to see Briarkit and Stonepaw, and Antlerstreak, and she wondered that if she had been the one to get to Briarkit first, this situation wouldn't have been so bad.

None if that, she reminded herself. All has been done, and it's time for repercussions.

She gave the kit another sad smile. "Everyone? Well, if you're mad at everyone, I don't see the point in playing with Mr. Beansprout, do you? Or the other kits?" Maybe she was being harsh, but if Briarkit was tired of other treating her as a kit, Lilycreek felt she was old enough to swallowing the bitter facts.

"Maybe I don't understand what you feel about it all, but I understand what happened. You're upset, Briarkit. I get it; we all do. But you can't go blowing off your anger on someone who doesn't deserve it. That's the bitter truth, dear."

Antlerstreak hadn't been to see his daughter lately, and she hadn't seen Antkit play with Briar. Maybe some time together would help. She'd ask Antlerstreak later.

Why she cared. Well, it was her job to care. To care about the hurts of the kits while the others cared about their own. "Maybe you think your family doesn't care, Briarkit, but whats stopping me from caring? I might not be family,, but I can still care. I care about the cats I like, and I like you very much." The queen tilted her head. "You're a good girl, and a good sister. You're kind and funny and sweet, and you want to be everyone's friend. Those are very admirable traits, my dear, and I like that, so I like you and care about you. But," she said, frowning a little. "Since you're mad at everyone, that means you're mad at me too, no? And that's okay. Even if your mad, I'll still care about you."

[ jupiter ]

poppy
March 13th, 2023, 04:19 PM
[ sol. ]

Why wasn't Lilycreek getting mad at her like Briarkit had seen everyone do? She heard no rebuke, no sternness, no anger, no condescension in the molly's tone, and this was incredibly confusing. So puzzling, in fact, that it caught her off guard and she just listened to what the molly had to say, instead of interrupting her or blocking out whatever wise words the queen had to offer.

"What?" She said, blinking. The tabby hadn't realized how broad her statement was until the molly said something. She wasn't mad at Mr. Beansprout- he was nice! or... she thought he was. She never met him before. And lately, she had avoided the other kits, instead just playing by herself or eavesdropping on the older-cat's conversations.

Her head drooped, and her face felt hot, a wet, salty film covering her green eyes. "She said I was a bad kit. And her claws came out and I thought she was going to chase me or something. And Daddy didn't even say anything. He just left me here. I don't think he likes me anymore." He probably agreed with Silversnow, and just didn't want to agree with her in front of Bri.

The fluffy kit tipped her head, mimicking Lilycreek's movements, as the queen asked a question. Then another. And both the questions hurt. Like they were rocks thrown at her chest. "You like me?" Yeah, she knew that her dad and brother and sister loved her, but she had never got the feeling that anyone liked her. Because love was a moral obligation, and like was a choice. An actual opinion.

You're a good girl, and a good sister. You're kind and funny and sweet, and you want to be everyone's friend. It felt so good. Relief that someone didn't think she was a bad kid filled her, and she lowered her head again, a single blink sending tears rolling down her face. After a moment, she wiped her face the driest she could, sniffing her runny nose, and inhaled shakily.

"I guess I'm not mad at everyone." She mumbled reluctantly, feeling a little dumb now. "Just a few people. But it's not everyone's fault. I-I'm sorry." The apology felt so weird, so wrong. She didn't usually apologize. No one had walked her through it like that. it was always just you're wrong, we're right, end of story. She wasn't saying she was wrong about everything. She still was mad at Silversnow and Daddy and Fawnlight. But not everyone. Not even Stonepaw. She had never been mad at him, she was just mad at the unfairness that she saw displayed when it came to her and him. but he didn't do anything wrong.

"C-can I still play?"

sol.
March 13th, 2023, 04:52 PM
LILYCREEK

Briarkit looked confused the entire time she was talking to Lilycreek. Had no one ever talked out her problems with her before? Briarkit was young, but she still deserved to-

Shd really needed to have a talk with Antlerstreak after this. Disappoint flooded her chest. Bluebellpaw liked Antlerstreak, and said he was a good mentor, but clearly, a lax father. Maybe she should cut him some slack as an only parent, but what about her? She raised all those kits by herself.

Not now.

Her statement about Beansprout hit home, she could see. Briarkit hadn't thought about it like that, and Lilycreek couldn't blame her. Rage was often blinding, and things were said the heat of the moment. But she gave a soft frown as tears began to form in Briarkit's eyes. "Oh sweetness. I'm sorry you had to go through that. Silversnow is a complicated cat, and she's been through a lot, even when she was your age. But," she added, lest the kit think Lilycreek was defending the warrior. "She still owes you an apology, okay? Your father owes you one too. None of it was your fault. You have every right to feel the way you do."

"Sometimes," she said, kneeling closer to the kit. "we feel like the ones we love are at odds with us, and that's okay. Because deep down, even if they're mad at you, they still love you, and you still love them. Your father still loves you, Briar. He loves and likes you a lot, and he tried to protect you."

She chuckled as Briarkit repeated what she said. "I do. I like you very much. And I hope that you'll like me, as well." Tears rolled down the kit's face as she apologized and came to her realizations. "Well, I'm happy you're not mad at me. Because now, we can be friends. Would you like that? Because I would like that very much." She paused for a second to gently help wipe away Briar's tears. "I told you I care about you, little Briar, and I don't let the cats I care about cry, if I can help it."

"Thank you for apologizing," she said, giving the kit a warm smile. "And thank you for listening to me." She hoped she'd managed to sway Briar's anger and sadness a little, now that they talked. Plus, Briar really was a good kid; seeing her upset, or any of the kits for that matter, made her feel like she let them down. "Of course you may," she said, standing up. "Now go on, and have fun, okay?"

[ jupiter ]

puppeteer
March 15th, 2023, 03:16 PM

{ canineantics ; sol. ; daenerys ; carmen ; CatontheMoon ; -Ash- ; Karlos - gonna finish this post up here! her kits after this post will be a half moon old ^^ }

Silversnow had been left alone with Miss Lilycreek, but not for long. She could tell that the forever queen was worried about the kits as well, but she didn't have time to talk to her as Stonepaw and Fawnlight entered the den
Silversnow couldn't help but smile at her friends. She was happy they'd be the ones helping and treating the kits. As they said that the babies were okay, her heart soared. Dad came back in too, which made her feel even better. Then, her head started to swim as everyone praised her on bringing back the kits. She didn't really get it; bringing back abandoned kits felt like.. common sense. This confused her but she just nodded her head and said thank you. Pikestar looked very uncomfortable. She'd have to talk to them later, ask if everything was okay.

Then, a thought hit her. "Wait. Does this make me a queen now? I'm just a little fella.. I guess I'm a big fella now. A mom." She wondered these thoughts aloud, but when she called herself a mom... that just made her entirety light up with joy. This is what she was meant to be. This is how she was supposed to heal.

-----

{ jupiter }

The warrior had been spending more time in the nursery to watch her kits grow, but she had been avoiding a specific kit somehow. Briarkit. She internally sighed; she shouldn't have snapped at the little kit and her father. That wasn't fair to them, and it was disgustingly rude of her. She shivered and looked around the warm and dark den for the small she-kit. She needed to apologise.

"Briarkit? It's Silversnow. I'd like to apologise about the other say.."

Fleafur
March 17th, 2023, 12:37 PM
https://see.fontimg.com/api/renderfont4/gx8gR/eyJyIjoiZnMiLCJoIjozMCwidyI6MTAwMCwiZnMiOjMwLCJmZ2 MiOiIjMDhGRjIxIiwiYmdjIjoiI0ZGRkZGRiIsInQiOjF9/UmVlZGtpdA/choko-milky.png
https://see.fontimg.com/api/renderfont4/p7ylO/eyJyIjoiZnMiLCJoIjoyMiwidyI6MTAwMCwiZnMiOjIyLCJmZ2 MiOiIjOUE5QTlBIiwiYmdjIjoiI0ZGRkZGRiIsInQiOjF9/QnJvYWQtc2hvdWxkZXJlZCBncmF5IHRhYmJ5IHdpdGggZ3JlZW 4gZXllcywgc2xlZWssIGx1c2ggZnVyIGFuZCBhIGxvbmcgdGFp bA/metalsmith-regular.png

Reedkit smelt something he'd never thought he'd catch a whiff of in the nursery. Perfect prey, a warrior. He shuffled from his nest and rose from his nest, a small piece of twig hanging from his whiskers. He shook it off and padded over to the warrior who was supposed to "look after them". Reedkit was not a kit anymore. He should've been deputy already! Becoming a deputy would only mean that his territory would increase, from the nursery to the entire Clan. As he inspected the warrior, he realized that his prey would be easier to catch than he thought. The warrior looked gullible and Reedkit had the element of surprise. He dropped into a crouch, just as he would to catch a prey. His crouch was not perfect yet but he learnt what he could from watching apprentices train all day. And when he thought it was the right moment, he pounced at the warrior, landing on his back, amost sliding off, if it weren't for his claws catching onto the warrior's fur. He meowed to warrior, "I've caught you now!". He tightened his hold on the warrior's, by the sound of it Beansprout, fur so that he did not slide off and purred, "Will you teach me how to hunt?".

[ vellichor ]

Karlos
March 17th, 2023, 07:17 PM
➛ shellkit ;
; she/her | zero moons.

--now someone was observing her siblings. shellkit wriggled as noses came and nudged them, but nonetheless, she remained placid. she was drained of all energy to fight any longer. tortie fur rose and fell as she breathed, white paws pushing as she tried to get comfortable. the scent of love and affection – the same kind that had once come from mother – was clearly displayed by the silver queen. the cat's words were strange, and yet… she couldn't help but think that soon, some day, perhaps she'd find some sort of comfort in them.

canineantics ; sol. ; daenerys ; carmen ; CatontheMoon ; -Ash- ; effervescent.
– #3/10

bite
March 19th, 2023, 09:22 PM
Batkit munched on their nest.

Radetzky
March 20th, 2023, 08:27 AM
Bumblekit | Fluffly cream coloured she-cat

Bumblekit sat quietly at the back of the den, observing the other cats. She had just woken up, and was still a bit sleepy.
[open]

(bumblekit does not yet have any parents/siblings/friends. feel free to either interact with her here or message me about it!)

Spookez.
March 22nd, 2023, 12:17 AM
Mossdew had her kits.
Lunarspots
_Cxrriix_
~CherylBlossom~

Bonsai
March 22nd, 2023, 06:59 AM
Puddlekit sits down

Red'fur
March 22nd, 2023, 07:05 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She laid in the nursery and watched all the kits and queens play with one another. She sighed lightly and laid her head down on her paws. *
((OPEN))

MORBID
March 24th, 2023, 12:32 PM
Applekit: A broad shouldered Brown cat with amber eyes

The Broad shouldered brown kit sat down and watched the other kits play while they stare into space bored.

After waiting for some time, Applekit decided to Come up to oe of the kits to try and play with them.

puppeteer
March 25th, 2023, 08:37 AM
silversnow

{ CatontheMoon Karlos -Ash- }

Pushing her way into the nursery with a fish in her maw, she soon found the nest that she resided in with her kits. Placing the fish down and nosing each of the kits, Silversnow purred. "Good morning, my loves. Would you like to try something very yummy?" She had no idea how to wean kits off milk, but she was going to try today. First up on their new taste testing adventure; Carp, her personal favorite.

MORBID
March 25th, 2023, 10:52 AM
_________
Applekit thought hesataint took a small nibble out of the fish. The taste quite literally smacked the kit on their back "that was strong" they thought "and delicious".
-------------