PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Nursery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

Tess_Potter
April 6th, 2022, 11:05 AM
Peace mewls in her sleep. "No! Come back!" she sounds sad and terrified.
poppy.

poppy
April 6th, 2022, 12:07 PM
| Silverdream |

Vibrant emerald eyes darted around the nursery as Darc- no, Maplefall padded in, pupils widening to adjust to the gloom. Her golden and cream fur was bristled as she spotted Peace. The kit was mewling as she slept, and crying out. The queen immediately padded over and sank to the ground beside the nest, stroking her daughter with a light, gentle paw. "Hey... honey, it's okay. You're okay."

Red'fur
April 6th, 2022, 12:11 PM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He was laying down in his nest and noticed Maplefall pad in. Her daughter peace seemed restless. *
" Need some help with her. How old is she? "

Tess_Potter
April 7th, 2022, 09:47 AM
Peace woke, mewing loudly. Her crossed blue eyes were sad and wild. She hugged Maplefall tightly.
"I miss Hope." she sniffed, tears rolling down her cheeks. She then looked at Stoneclaw. "Who are you?" she asked.
poppy. Ghost of Red

Red'fur
April 7th, 2022, 09:53 AM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He looked at the kit as she woke. *
" I'm Stoneclaw. This is my mate Littlebrook. We are Riverclan warriors. I would guess this Hope is your sister I have a sister named Stemlily. Though she left the clan and is now a loner. "
* His own eyes filled with tears. *

poppy
April 7th, 2022, 10:02 AM
| Ghost of Red Silverdream |

The cream and tawny molly wrapped her fluffy tail around her daughter, closing her eyes as she embraced the kitten. "I miss her too, honey." She whispered, swallowing hard. "But all we can do is live for her, make her proud." She looked over as Stoneclaw as he tried to put his two bits in. His sister left, but Peace's had died in front of her. It wasn't the same. The queen blinked her eyes until the tears dissipated. She wouldn't cry. Because Peace needed a strong mother.

Tess_Potter
April 7th, 2022, 10:06 AM
Littlebrook studied Peace and Maplefall.
"When my sister and I were kits, our mother abandoned us as soon as we could travel ourselves. Our father left before we born." the brown tabby walked over to lick Peace's head. "I know how it feels to deeply miss someone. You just have to remember that they're watching over you. You have to live life to the fullest, for both you and your sister."

"My mommy left me and Hope." Peace said, pressing against Maplefall again. "Maplefall is my mommy now."
poppy.
Ghost of Red

Red'fur
April 7th, 2022, 10:07 AM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He just laid his head down and leaned into Littlebrook. He wished Stemlily was here. *

poppy
April 7th, 2022, 10:20 AM
| Ghost of Red Silverdream |

Mapefall began to groom the lilac kit, warm tongue rasping over her daughter's fur. "I am, and I'm never going to leave you." She said, emerald eyes flashing up at Littlebrook and smiled. Feeling a pang of... was it jealousy?- she tried not to think about how she was going to once again raise kits alone, because of flighty irresponsible tomcats. It sucked... but she was a strong cat, she wasn't going to depend on a tom for her success. She was a powerful mother who didn't need the father around to raise good kits. There.

Tess_Potter
April 7th, 2022, 10:22 AM
Littlebrook rubbed her cheek against Maplefall's. "Joining the Clans can be hard. Believe me, I know. It's easier when you have a friend."
poppy.

Rainee
April 7th, 2022, 10:24 AM
She yawned ready to wake up and smiled at the other kits. She pranced up to Mapelfall "your fur is very SHINY." Lilykit explained.

Tess_Potter
April 7th, 2022, 11:26 AM
Peace perked up at the sight of the other kit. "Hi!" she meowed.
Belle

Rainee
April 7th, 2022, 11:47 AM
"Maplefall are you okay you look a little sad" Lilykit says in a soft tone. Then she yawns and curls up next to Maplefall.

"Hello, friend." Lilykit kindly mewed. "I heard that your sister is gone, but like your mother said all you can do is make her proud." She says in a whisper.

Rainee
April 7th, 2022, 12:01 PM
Lilykit gazes up and sees a leaf dangling above her and swats it multiple times before getting up "would you like to do it?" she asks Peace

Tess_Potter
April 8th, 2022, 10:20 AM
Peace swats at the leaf. "Take that, intruder!" she mews. She looks at Maplefall. "I'll be the greatest warrior ever!"
Belle
poppy.

Red'fur
April 8th, 2022, 10:21 AM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He yawns as he walks into the den. First thing he does everyday is come check on Littlebrook and the kits. He walks over and nuzzles her. *
" How are you today? How are the kits? "
* He looked at them and sighed happily as he saw them suckling. *

Rainee
April 8th, 2022, 10:21 AM
*giggles* swats it again "yaaaarrrrr!"

Tess_Potter
April 8th, 2022, 10:25 AM
Peace leads Lilykit over to Littlebrook. "What are your kits names?" she asks Stoneclaw.
Ghost of Red

Rainee
April 8th, 2022, 10:26 AM
"oooh yeah I wanna know there names!" she smiles widely and sits down.

Red'fur
April 8th, 2022, 10:43 AM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He looks at the kits and names them one by one. *
" Reedkit, Seedkit, and Whisperkit. "
* He nuzzles each one as he names them off. He then nuzzles Littlebrook before standing up and making his way out of the den. *

Rainee
April 8th, 2022, 10:55 AM
"oooh I like wisperkit." she points at the other kit with her nose.

Tess_Potter
April 8th, 2022, 11:25 AM
"I'm naming my first kit after my sister." Peace meows.
Belle

Rainee
April 8th, 2022, 12:36 PM
"awwwww sweet." Lilykit nudges Peace with her nose.

Rainee
April 8th, 2022, 01:42 PM
Lilykit padded back to her nest and layed down. she was getting very tired. After all she was only 2 moons old

bubble[error].
April 8th, 2022, 05:44 PM
++ Codkit = 3 Moon RiverClan Kit = They/Them/Their ++

<open>

Codkit wandered around the nusery. Their eyesight was very poor for some reason and kept bumping into things. Gosh. I'm going to be a terrible warrior.

Zei
April 11th, 2022, 09:05 AM
Whisperkit-
She mewled, nervous about all these new cats. Silverdream

Red'fur
April 11th, 2022, 09:15 AM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He nuzzled Whisperkit and licked her head. He looked worried. *
" Hey sweetie whats wrong? "

Zei
April 11th, 2022, 09:18 AM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He nuzzled Whisperkit and licked her head. He looked worried. *
" Hey sweetie whats wrong? "

Red'fur
April 11th, 2022, 09:19 AM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He chuckled. *
" Want to get out of here? "

Zei
April 11th, 2022, 09:21 AM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He chuckled. *
" Want to get out of here? "

Red'fur
April 11th, 2022, 09:22 AM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He nodded. *
" Only the camp. Not the territory. Promise to stay next to me. "
* He nuzzled his kit and chuckled. *

Zei
April 11th, 2022, 09:23 AM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He nodded. *
" Only the camp. Not the territory. Promise to stay next to me. "
* He nuzzled his kit and chuckled. *

poppy
April 11th, 2022, 09:27 AM
Seedkit let out an offended howl. They wanted OUT of this place!! They wanted to go swimming and catch a gigantic fish! Ghost of Red Silverdream

Zei
April 11th, 2022, 09:29 AM
Seedkit let out an offended howl. They wanted OUT of this place!! They wanted to go swimming and catch a gigantic fish! Ghost of Red Silverdream
Whisperkit-
Whis jumped at the sudden howl "canz theyz comez tooz?" she mewled
Ghost of Red

Red'fur
April 11th, 2022, 09:31 AM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He looked over at Seedkit and licked them. He shushed them and nuzzled them. *
" Shh it's okay. If you want to get out of the den then follow me. Stay right next to me though okay. "

Zei
April 11th, 2022, 09:32 AM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He looked over at Seedkit and licked them. He shushed them and nuzzled them. *
" Shh it's okay. If you want to get out of the den then follow me. Stay right next to me though okay. "

Rainee
April 11th, 2022, 09:39 AM
Lilykit overheard their conversations but she already knew what the camp looked like. She could already talk pretty good and after a while of watching the apprentices practice their hunting stance, she could do it too. Lilykit padded over to the very back corner of the nursery and shire enough the little hole was their. She pressed her flank to the ground and crept through the hole. It was barely big enough for her and she was quit slim. After exiting the hole she crept out into the wild. After all a little venture into the wild wouldn't hurt. She wouldn't go that far.

poppy
April 11th, 2022, 09:46 AM
| Ghost of Red Rogueheart |

Seedkit immediately shut up, and grinned. "Outside!" It screeched, hopping to it's paws and running out of the den in front of it's father. "WHOOOOO"

Red'fur
April 11th, 2022, 09:48 AM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He rushed out after his kit and scooped it up. *
" Behave before I send you back into the nursery. "

Zei
April 11th, 2022, 09:48 AM
| Ghost of Red Rogueheart |

Seedkit immediately shut up, and grinned. "Outside!" It screeched, hopping to it's paws and running out of the den in front of it's father. "WHOOOOO"
Whisperkit-
she grinned and followed her littermate.

Tess_Potter
April 11th, 2022, 10:12 AM
Littlebrook purred. "Behave yourselves."
poppy.
Ghost of Red
Rogueheart
Fang

poppy
April 11th, 2022, 10:19 AM
| Silverdream @/Belle |

Maplefall smiled gently at Peace and some other kits as they spoke, but then Peace started talking and she lost track of the other she-kit. Only when she saw the kitten leaving the nursery- which she was pretty sure wasn't allowed to leave. "Hold on, Peace, darling. I'll be right back. Stay here" She said, quickly rising to her paws and hurrying out of the den. Where had the other kitten gone?

( Belle - since Lily left camp, can you post with her in the territory so Maple can fetch her IC? thanks!)

Rainee
April 11th, 2022, 10:21 AM
yep ill be out in the woods Poppy

Zei
April 11th, 2022, 12:22 PM
Littlebrook purred. "Behave yourselves."
poppy.
Ghost of Red
Rogueheart
Fang
Whisperkit-
"okz maz"

Frecklewing
April 11th, 2022, 08:51 PM
Lavendertail curled herself around four kits. "Mintkit, stop fussing." She scolded, smiling at the young she-kit. "Stormfoot should be back from patrol soon." She laughed at Iriskit and Skykit, who had been playfighting. "No, no."

Noi
April 12th, 2022, 07:44 AM
Tigerkit padded in and looked around. The poor dark brown tom was lonely so he looked for someone to play with. He looked down at his mossball and sighed. Then, his belly growled. I'm starving. but he then yawned. I suppose I should get some rest. Then, he went over to his mother. His mother, who was asleep awoke when she saw him settling down. "Don't worry. I'm just taking a nap." Tigerkit mewed pitifully. Then he laid in the soft, warm nest and waited for sleep to come. But, he couldn't sleep.I'm bored. He thought to himself.

Zei
April 12th, 2022, 10:31 AM
Tigerkit padded in and looked around. The poor dark brown tom was lonely so he looked for someone to play with. He looked down at his mossball and sighed. Then, his belly growled. I'm starving. but he then yawned. I suppose I should get some rest. Then, he went over to his mother. His mother, who was asleep awoke when she saw him settling down. "Don't worry. I'm just taking a nap." Tigerkit mewed pitifully. Then he laid in the soft, warm nest and waited for sleep to come. But, he couldn't sleep.I'm bored. He thought to himself.
Whisperkit-
she noticed a kit she hadn't seen before, "Hiz iz Whis, Whoz youz?"

nevvy
April 13th, 2022, 04:14 PM
Finn jumped into the nursery with a challenging yowl. He started attacking the closest queen or kit.

poppy
April 13th, 2022, 04:17 PM
| nevvy (takes place after her kitting so she's not a fat pregger girl trying to fight ;p) |

Maplefall was curled around her kittens, listening to their soft purrs. Resting her head on her paws, she was about to fall asleep with a yowl came from the den entrance. Springing to her paws, she spotted a tomcat leaping through the air and trying to attack her and her kits. Snarling, she reared up, trying to catch him mid air and slam him into the ground.

nevvy
April 13th, 2022, 04:21 PM
| nevvy (takes place after her kitting so she's not a fat pregger girl trying to fight ;p) |

Maplefall was curled around her kittens, listening to their soft purrs. Resting her head on her paws, she was about to fall asleep with a yowl came from the den entrance. Springing to her paws, she spotted a tomcat leaping through the air and trying to attack her and her kits. Snarling, she reared up, trying to catch him mid air and slam him into the ground.
Finn hissed as she knocked him over and dodged her trying to hit him down. Jumping forward, he tried to rip his claws in her belly and her eyes to try to blind her, then tried to attack her and bite her throat and kill her.

poppy
April 13th, 2022, 04:27 PM
| nevvy |

Maplefall felt claws rip down her side, and she hissed. Stupid. Claws swung at her face, but she ducked in time to prevent being blinded, and shot forward, trying to shield the kits. All the kits. Maybe that was what being a queen meant, protecting the kittens. Like hell she would leave them to the claws of this disgusting creature. "Get out of here, scum." She spat, trying to pin him and claw his chest and face, panting.

nevvy
April 13th, 2022, 04:32 PM
| nevvy |

Maplefall felt claws rip down her side, and she hissed. Stupid. Claws swung at her face, but she ducked in time to prevent being blinded, and shot forward, trying to shield the kits. All the kits. Maybe that was what being a queen meant, protecting the kittens. Like hell she would leave them to the claws of this disgusting creature. "Get out of here, scum." She spat, trying to pin him and claw his chest and face, panting.
He licked her blood from his claws, purring. I'm not leaving until someone is dead. Finn's evil smile seemed to glow, and he got away from her grip, and dodged the claws easily. WEAK His golden fur was bushed up, and he suddenly stepped around her, and jumped to the closest nest of kits trying to grab them and kill them.

poppy
April 13th, 2022, 04:37 PM
| nevvy - if she succeeds in pulling him out into the clearing, this will have to be moved there :] |

"The dead one will be you." The tawny and cream queen scoffed, tail lashing with fury. But she let out a snarl as he tried sidestep her and fling himself at the kits neighboring her own. Running in front of them, she tried to shoulder him away, and then lunging for his scruff, trying to drag him out into the clearing.

nevvy
April 13th, 2022, 04:40 PM
| nevvy - if she succeeds in pulling him out into the clearing, this will have to be moved there :] |

"The dead one will be you." The tawny and cream queen scoffed, tail lashing with fury. But she let out a snarl as he tried sidestep her and fling himself at the kits neighboring her own. Running in front of them, she tried to shoulder him away, and then lunging for his scruff, trying to drag him out into the clearing.
(OK can you post there please?)

He laughed at her insult. Funny cat, she thought that he was going to die. But then she grabbed his scruff and started dragging him away from the kits. NOOOOOO He yelled, trying to get away but he couldnt. Once they were out in the clearing, he got free and tried to pin her and choke her then blind her.

Rainee
April 13th, 2022, 04:48 PM
"NO!" Lilykit screeched "YOUR NOT GOING TO KILL MY SECOND MOMMEY!" Lilykit attempted to leap onto the new cat and bite down hard on his back and claw at his neck. "RAWWWWWWWRRRRRR!" Poppy nevvy

Zei
April 19th, 2022, 09:20 AM
Whisperkit was bored, maybe one of the elders would tell her a story.
Leafspeaker

bubble[error].
April 19th, 2022, 09:21 AM
Whisperkit was bored, maybe one of the elders would tell her a story.
Leafspeaker

(Iceheart is in the elder's den. she doesn't leave it often. please do this in the RiverClan Elder's Den)

Zei
April 19th, 2022, 09:21 AM
(Iceheart is in the elder's den. she doesn't leave it often. please do this in the RiverClan Elder's Den)
(ok)

Spartan-117
April 19th, 2022, 09:25 AM
(open!)

Chervilkit looks around timidly before scampering into the nursery. The small grey tom trips over his paws and slides towards another kit. He lets out a yelp when they crash into each other and he stares up at the other cat.
"Hello, I am sorry!" He mews brightly.

Zei
April 19th, 2022, 09:27 AM
(open!)

Chervilkit looks around timidly before scampering into the nursery. The small grey tom trips over his paws and slides towards another kit. He lets out a yelp when they crash into each other and he stares up at the other cat.
"Hello, I am sorry!" He mews brightly.
Whisperkit yelped as a cat crashes into her. "t-thats ok" she meowed nervously.

Spartan-117
April 19th, 2022, 09:31 AM
Whisperkit yelped as a cat crashes into her. "t-thats ok" she meowed nervously.
Chervilkit looks at the ground and nods slowly. "I am very sorry." He admits softly.

Zei
April 19th, 2022, 09:33 AM
Chervilkit looks at the ground and nods slowly. "I am very sorry." He admits softly.
Whisperkit meowed "it's ok, i'm a bit clumsy myself, I'm Whisperkit by the way"

Spartan-117
April 19th, 2022, 09:35 AM
Whisperkit meowed "it's ok, i'm a bit clumsy myself, I'm Whisperkit by the way"
"Chervilkit, pleased to meet 'cha!" Chervilkit tilts his head and looks at her happily. "My paws are too big-"

Zei
April 19th, 2022, 09:37 AM
"Chervilkit, pleased to meet 'cha!" Chervilkit tilts his head and looks at her happily. "My paws are too big-"
Whispkit giggled "i see that, but it's ok, i'm smaller then my siblings so i know what it's like to be different..."

Ian
April 19th, 2022, 09:40 AM
Shimmerbird poked her head in to make sure everything was alright in the nursery.

Tess_Potter
April 19th, 2022, 10:35 AM
Littlebrook sat watching her four kits. "Who wants to play a game." she asked.
Rogueheart
Fang
dark seeker
poppy.
Ghost of Red

Zei
April 19th, 2022, 10:36 AM
Littlebrook sat watching her four kits. "Who wants to play a game." she asked.
Rogueheart
Fang
dark seeker
poppy.
Ghost of Red
Whisperkit bounced over, tripped and landed in front of Littlebrook "i do!!! i do!!"

Tess_Potter
April 19th, 2022, 10:41 AM
"We're going to play hide and seek." Littlebrook says. "Pebblekit, do you want to play?"
poppy.
Fang
Rogueheart
dark seeker

SpiritWolf_yt
April 19th, 2022, 10:41 AM
pebblekit sits next to littlebrook, being shy, " mom what do i look like?" he says to littlebrook his mother, he hops onto littlebrooks back and becomes a little more shy to play with the others
Rogueheart Fang Poppy,Ghost of Red,Silverdream

SpiritWolf_yt
April 19th, 2022, 10:49 AM
pebblekit hides behind littlebrook being shy from his sibling, he thought in his mind why he was adopted by littlebrook,
Silverdream

Tess_Potter
April 19th, 2022, 10:51 AM
dark seeker

(do you want to look one of your adopted parents? or different?)

SpiritWolf_yt
April 19th, 2022, 10:55 AM
( maybe similar to littlebrook and stoneclaw but different fur color is that ok?)

Tess_Potter
April 19th, 2022, 10:56 AM
( maybe similar to littlebrook and stoneclaw but different fur color is that ok?)

100% you can choose

Zei
April 19th, 2022, 10:57 AM
pebblekit hides behind littlebrook being shy from his sibling, he thought in his mind why he was adopted by littlebrook,
Silverdream
Whisperkit smiled at Pebblekit "hi!!!"

SpiritWolf_yt
April 19th, 2022, 11:07 AM
pebblekit jumped, and hid behind littlebrook" h-hi w-who a-are y-you" he says scared to meet his new siblings and family,
Rogueheart

Zei
April 19th, 2022, 11:08 AM
pebblekit jumped, and hid behind littlebrook" h-hi w-who a-are y-you" he says scared to meet his new siblings and family,
Rogueheart
Whisperkit-
"i whisperkit, but you can call me Whis if you want"

SpiritWolf_yt
April 19th, 2022, 11:13 AM
" n-nice to meet you whis im pebblekit you can call me peb if you like" he says slowing walking up to whisperkit, he looks back at littlebrook not knowing what to do,
Silverdream Rogueheart

Zei
April 19th, 2022, 11:15 AM
" n-nice to meet you whis im pebblekit you can call me peb if you like" he says slowing walking up to whisperkit, he looks back at littlebrook not knowing what to do,
Silverdream Rogueheart
Whis nodded "what kind of game are we going to play?" she asked littlebrook
Silverdream

Fang
April 19th, 2022, 11:35 AM
—Reedkit—

Reedkit had been quite quiet, but decided it was worthwhile to say something
“Hullo Pebblekit! I’m Reedkit! How are ya today”?
Bit of an odd greeting, but it should get the question across.

dark seeker Silverdream

SpiritWolf_yt
April 19th, 2022, 11:47 AM
pebblekit lowerd his head of being shy" h-hi r-reedkit i-im d-doing g-good how are y-you" he says super shy not knowing who reedkit is,
Fang Silverdream

Zei
April 19th, 2022, 11:48 AM
pebblekit lowerd his head of being shy" h-hi r-reedkit i-im d-doing g-good how are y-you" he says super shy not knowing who reedkit is,
Fang Silverdream
Whisperkit watcher her siblings, excitedd but trying to stay calm.

SpiritWolf_yt
April 19th, 2022, 11:55 AM
pebblekit trys to not be very shy, he stands there not knowing what to say,
Fang Rogueheart Silverdream

Tess_Potter
April 19th, 2022, 12:16 PM
"We are going to play hide and seek." Littlebrook meows.
Fang
poppy.
Rogueheart
dark seeker

Zei
April 19th, 2022, 12:17 PM
"We are going to play hide and seek." Littlebrook meows.
Fang
poppy.
Rogueheart
dark seeker
Whis squeaked "yay!"

SpiritWolf_yt
April 19th, 2022, 12:21 PM
pebblekit jumped when whis squeaked, he hope he could get use to his new family, he lowered his head knowing how the game works but have never played it before,
Silverdream Rogueheart Fang Poppy,

Tess_Potter
April 20th, 2022, 10:11 AM
Peace was laying nest to Maplefall and her new siblings, dreaming of catching a mouse. She gave a mewl as she woke.
poppy.

Red'fur
April 20th, 2022, 10:13 AM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He entered the den and walked over to Littlebrook. He nuzzled her and mewed. *
" How are you doing? "

poppy
April 20th, 2022, 10:14 AM
Seedkit was cranky this morning, and shook her head, sticking out her lower lip. "Noooo I wanna go out and swim!" She howled, stomping her foot. Ghost of Red Silverdream Fang Rogueheart

Tess_Potter
April 20th, 2022, 10:25 AM
Seedkit was cranky this morning, and shook her head, sticking out her lower lip. "Noooo I wanna go out and swim!" She howled, stomping her foot. Ghost of Red Silverdream Fang Rogueheart

We can go see if there's any puddles in the camp." Littlebrook meowed.

Zei
April 20th, 2022, 10:42 AM
Whisperkit bounced around "yay!"

SpiritWolf_yt
April 20th, 2022, 10:45 AM
pebblekit head goes down in shyness,
Rogueheart Silverdream Fang Poppy Ghost of Red

Zei
April 20th, 2022, 10:47 AM
pebblekit head goes down in shyness,
Rogueheart Silverdream Fang Poppy Ghost of Red
Whisperkit bounced over to pebblekit "lets play!"

SpiritWolf_yt
April 20th, 2022, 10:49 AM
pebblekit smiles"o-ok" he says a bit shy,
Rogueheart

Fang
April 20th, 2022, 11:30 AM
—Reedkit—

Wait. Swimming? Reedkit thought they would play hide and seek! Why did they suddenly change their mind?
Hold on a second.
Reedkit thought she knew the answer here. They must be scared of her hiding abilities! Obviously she would win if they played the game, so they must be trying to even the odds.
Reedkit wouldn’t let that happen! She would do swimming, and thus will try and win!
“I’ll do swimmin’. Be prepared ta’ lose”

Rogueheart Silverdream dark seeker poppy. Ghost of Red

SpiritWolf_yt
April 20th, 2022, 11:33 AM
pebblekit thought in his mind" i dont know how to swim" he says to himself,
Fang Rogueheart Ghost of Red Silverdream Poppy

Zei
April 20th, 2022, 11:40 AM
pebblekit thought in his mind" i dont know how to swim" he says to himself,
Fang Rogueheart Ghost of Red Silverdream Poppy
Whisperkit Bounced around then sat by her new favorite brother, "is this good idea?" she whispered "i don't think any one know how to swim"

SpiritWolf_yt
April 20th, 2022, 11:50 AM
pebblekit ' i dont know" he says to whis" i dont know how to swim" he says with his ears back
Rogueheart

Zei
April 20th, 2022, 11:51 AM
pebblekit ' i dont know" he says to whis" i dont know how to swim" he says with his ears back
Rogueheart
Whisperkit "i don't either, but they'll teach us! right?"
Silverdream

SpiritWolf_yt
April 20th, 2022, 12:03 PM
pebblekit" right hehe" he says nervous but has a sad face not showing his family,
Rogueheart, Fang Silverdream Ghost of Red Poppy,

Fang
April 20th, 2022, 12:27 PM
—Reedkit—

“I don’t really Ken how ta swim either, best ta learn, though” She says, “Let’s go”

(( ‘Ken’ means know, for context. It’s used in Scotland.))

((Also should we move to the clearing to do the swimming session?))

SpiritWolf_yt
April 20th, 2022, 12:31 PM
pebblekit-

he looks at the nursery entrance afraid to go outside, he hides behind littlebrook afraid to go outside, he shakes side to side,

[ i didn't know ken was used in scotland, and i don't know if we moved out into the clearing]
Rogueheart Fang Silverdream Ghost of Red, Poppy

poppy
April 20th, 2022, 01:39 PM
[ dark seeker Ghost of Red Fang Rogueheart Silverdream ]

Seedkit let out a huff. No one understood. "RIVER SWIMMY" They said, irritated.

Zei
April 20th, 2022, 01:40 PM
[ dark seeker Ghost of Red Fang Rogueheart Silverdream ]

Seedkit let out a huff. No one understood. "RIVER SWIMMY" They said, irritated.
Whisper kit too wondered when hey'd learn to swim

SpiritWolf_yt
April 20th, 2022, 01:46 PM
pebblekit" umm seedkit are you ok? you seem to be huffing" pebble said to seedkit as he wonders how he's gonna learn to swim,
Poppy Rogueheart Silverdream

Fang
April 20th, 2022, 02:49 PM
—Reedkit—

Hold up. Seedkit wanted to go swimming. In the river? That would… be awesome! Imagine! They could go catch some prey for the clan, and everyone would be proud of her! However, she had to phrase it rightly so ma’ would let them go.
“River swim seems… half decent. ma’, can we go”?

SpiritWolf_yt
April 20th, 2022, 03:05 PM
pebblekit sighs hoping he can be use to his new siblings, Fang Rogueheart Silverdream Poppy,Ghost of Red

[ im sorry i did not reply fast i was in the shower]

SpiritWolf_yt
April 22nd, 2022, 10:46 AM
pebblekit looked at littlebrook not knowing what to do" mom" she says to littlebrook" where did i come from?" he says sitting in front of littlebrooks foot,
Silverdream

Tess_Potter
April 22nd, 2022, 10:49 AM
"You were found in the territory by a patrol. I decided to adopt you." Littlebrook meows. "But don't worry, your father and I love you just as much as the others."
IGNORE THIS POST
dark seeker

SpiritWolf_yt
April 22nd, 2022, 10:50 AM
pebblekit tilted his head confused" but how did i get into the territory? mom" he says confused
Silverdream

Tess_Potter
April 22nd, 2022, 10:54 AM
(did you want him to be our biological kit cause if you want that storyline instead we can do it.)
dark seeker

SpiritWolf_yt
April 22nd, 2022, 11:03 AM
[ ok sure] Silverdream

Tess_Potter
April 22nd, 2022, 11:07 AM
"You came from Mommy's tummy." Littlebrook mews.
dark seeker

SpiritWolf_yt
April 22nd, 2022, 11:12 AM
pebblekit tilted his head more, he walks over to littlebrooks leg and and hugs her" i love you mom" he says hugging littlebrooks leg,
Silverdream

Tess_Potter
April 22nd, 2022, 11:13 AM
Littlebrook licks his head. "I love you too, Peb."
dark seeker

SpiritWolf_yt
April 22nd, 2022, 11:16 AM
pebblekit looks up at littlebrook and siles" when can we go outside of the den mom" he asks wondering when he and his sibling can leave,
Silverdream

Tess_Potter
April 22nd, 2022, 11:26 AM
"We can go explore the clearing now if you'd like." LB says. (LB=Littlebrook)
dark seeker

SpiritWolf_yt
April 22nd, 2022, 11:28 AM
pebblekit smiled" ooh can we?" he says with his ears perked up in happiness,
Silverdream

Tess_Potter
April 22nd, 2022, 11:29 AM
continue in the clearing
dark seeker

JusticeRabbit
April 23rd, 2022, 05:21 PM
( Kit 1: Ploverkit, Zesty Mango
Kit 2: Myrtlekit, Skycloud
Kit 3: Rainkit, Bean_The_Cat
Kit 4: Sun[ny]kit, Me
Kit 5: Fawnkit, tulle)
~Daystripe~
a sharp pain ran through her stomach as she stepped into the brightly lit nursery, causing her to collapse and Yelp, clenching her jaw.

(skipping birth!)

she smiled at the young kits, finishing grooming them and deciding on names. "Ploverkit... Myrtlekit, Rainkit, Sunnykit, Fawnkit..." she said quietly, smiling at them.

taillow
April 23rd, 2022, 06:13 PM
Fawnkit
Coming into the world it was... different. Gone was the warmth the little fluffy furball had gotten used to and in its place was a rather large open space. At least, that's what it felt like. Tiny cries came from her as her small paws reached out to feel around, eyes squeezed tightly shut. Trying to navigate this new and strange place was difficult, but soon enough one paw connected with a moving flank and it was then she discovered the warm scent of... mom? That's what it felt like anyways, instinctually.

Her fur was soft and warm as Fawnkit snuggled up against Daystripe, tiny purrs rumbling over her whole body.

[ Don't Panic ]

Serenitystar
April 23rd, 2022, 10:54 PM
Winterstorm padded into the nursery, and then smelled a moss bed. She found it hadn't been taken by anyone, and she settled into it. "I'll be expecting my kits in about two to three moons. I hope no harm comes to Cinderpaw while I'm here." she says to herself.
dark seeker

SpiritWolf_yt
April 24th, 2022, 07:31 AM
cinderpaw comes in with a prey, she sets the prey down in front of winterstorm" heres a prey u can snack on" she says softly, Moonhunter

Dewshine
April 24th, 2022, 11:19 AM
Dewkit opened her blue eyes wide. [I]What is this? What is me? What...? The world is so BIIIIGGG! She did not know it would be like this. She did not know it would be so bright. She thought that the only world was one of only sounds and scents and one beneath her eyelids forever.

Serenitystar
April 24th, 2022, 12:53 PM
"Thank you, Cinderpaw. Can you please get some moss for my bed too?" Winterstorm asked. She gazed into Cinderpaw's eyes, and then giggled. dark seeker

SpiritWolf_yt
April 24th, 2022, 02:31 PM
cinderpaw nodded and walks out of the nursery,
Moonhunter

[ was at my family membernbirthday party]

SpiritWolf_yt
April 24th, 2022, 02:44 PM
cinder walks into the nursery giving the moss to winterstorm" there anything else i'll be coming in here once in awhile to visit the queens and kits and you" she says smiling her brightest,
Moonhunter

Serenitystar
April 24th, 2022, 03:43 PM
"I won't need anything for now. I'll ask for you when I need it. Darkscar should be training you right now, but he's on a patrol." Winterstorm said. dark seeker

SpiritWolf_yt
April 24th, 2022, 05:22 PM
cinderpaw nodded and walks out of the nursery,
Moonhunter

Dewshine
April 24th, 2022, 06:03 PM
What was that about? What is moss made of? Where is my mother? Why am I so hungry? The random questions about life started to buzz around Dewkit's mind. She was always curious about everything, even though she had only learned recently how to think comprehensive words (at least to herself). Rolling over on the soft bed, she tried to stand up. She fell down immediately. Oof!

Serenitystar
April 24th, 2022, 07:43 PM
"I love you, Cinderpaw. You're my young blossom." Winterstorm says to herself. dark seeker

flopsy
April 24th, 2022, 07:50 PM
- amberclover [ open ]

she rearranged her nest for the 3rd time today never satisfied with an out-of-place piece of moss or uncomfortable twig that wasn't supposed to be that much of a bother. the golden molly ended up just deconstructing the whole nest opting to build a new one.

Serenitystar
April 24th, 2022, 07:56 PM
Winterstorm huffed at Amberclover. "Quit rearranging your nest. It's getting seriously annoying." she snapped.
flopsy

flopsy
April 24th, 2022, 08:30 PM
Winterstorm huffed at Amberclover. "Quit rearranging your nest. It's getting seriously annoying." she snapped.
flopsy

she rolled her eyes leaving her half-finished nest to tell her fellow queen off, "don't get your fur in a bunch I'm almost done."

Serenitystar
April 24th, 2022, 10:04 PM
"Don't get my fur in a bunch?! My fur is just fine! What you need to do is quit your nest building!" Winterstorm huffed. She snapped her teeth as she spoke, and then thought of a snappy retort. flopsy

Dewshine
April 25th, 2022, 07:54 AM
(wait sorry if I'm interrupting an RP, I'm new) Dewkit frowned. She was not getting anyone's attention. I'm BORED. What will I do now? I can't stand up and walk around, and nobody will play with me. Why are the big cats arguing?She tried to stand up again and flopped. Again. Life is boring and tedious and difficult.

Bean
April 25th, 2022, 12:04 PM
~~~Rainkit~~~

Cold. He sqirmed to his mother's belly for food. He let out a shrill mew. He tried to move to his mother's scent, looking for milk. He started sucking once he found it. He let out a soft purr as he curled up, finished.

Don't Panic

Zei
April 25th, 2022, 12:07 PM
Whisperkit looked around, she was bored....

(open)

Fang
April 25th, 2022, 12:15 PM
—Reedkit—

Seeing Whisperkit, Reedkit decides to have a conversation because why not
“Heya sis. How are ya doin’ today”

(( Rogueheart ))

Zei
April 25th, 2022, 12:16 PM
—Reedkit—

Seeing Whisperkit, Reedkit decides to have a conversation because why not
“Heya sis. How are ya doin’ today”

(( Rogueheart ))
"Fine just bored... what you up too?"

Fang
April 25th, 2022, 12:22 PM
—Reedkit—

“Well, I’m currently talkin’ to you, but I was tellin’ people puns a bit ago”.
Rogueheart

SpiritWolf_yt
pebblekit rolls the mossball accedently hitting whisperkit and reedkit, he looks around the ball seeing them" oops sorry i didn't mean to hit you" he says with his tail down,
Fang Rogueheart

Zei
—Reedkit—

“Well, I’m currently talkin’ to you, but I was tellin’ people puns a bit ago”.
Rogueheart
"puns? are they like jokes?" Whis meowed

Zei
April 25th, 2022, 12:23 PM
pebblekit rolls the mossball accedently hitting whisperkit and reedkit, he looks around the ball seeing them" oops sorry i didn't mean to hit you" he says with his tail down,
Fang Rogueheart
"it's alright, everyones ok, at lest i think...."

SpiritWolf_yt
April 25th, 2022, 12:27 PM
pebblekit smiles" wanna play mossball again guys" he asked them playfully standing next to the mossball,
Rogueheart Fang

Fang
April 25th, 2022, 12:27 PM
—Reedkit—

“All good pebblekit” she mews, turning to them “Don’t worry bout’ it”
Turning back to Whis, she says “kinda, puns are weird. some of em’ are otterly disgraceful and some are un bee-lievably funny”
Rogueheart dark seeker

Zei
April 25th, 2022, 12:29 PM
—Reedkit—

“All good pebblekit” she mews, turning to them “Don’t worry bout’ it”
Turning back to Whis, she says “kinda, some of em’ are otterly disgraceful and some are un bee-lievably funny”
Rogueheart dark seeker
Whis giggled, she didn't know her sib was so funny!

SpiritWolf_yt
April 25th, 2022, 12:32 PM
pebblekit walks away from them laying down away from them he begins to feel a bit lonely and left out, he sighs and closes his eyes and falls asleep hoping when he wakes up he would have someone to play with,
Rogueheart Fang

Zei
April 25th, 2022, 12:33 PM
pebblekit walks away from them laying down away from them he begins to feel a bit lonely and left out, he sighs and closes his eyes and falls asleep hoping when he wakes up he would have someone to play with,
Rogueheart Fang
Whisperkit bounced over to Pebble and poked them in the side...

Serenitystar
April 25th, 2022, 12:34 PM
"WILL YOU CUT IT OUT?!" Winterstorm roars. She was very disturbed by the kits and her fellow queens. dark seeker @Rougeheart

SpiritWolf_yt
April 25th, 2022, 12:36 PM
pebblekit ignores his sister and brothers and falls asleep
Moonhunter Rogueheart Fang

Serenitystar
April 25th, 2022, 12:38 PM
Winterstorm nudged a paw-crafted mossball and it hit Pebblekit softly on the nose. dark seeker @Rougeheart Fang

Zei
April 25th, 2022, 12:39 PM
"WILL YOU CUT IT OUT?!" Winterstorm roars. She was very disturbed by the kits and her fellow queens. dark seeker @Rougeheart
Whisperkit shrieked and proceeded to hide behind her brother

Serenitystar
April 25th, 2022, 12:40 PM
Whisperkit shrieked and proceeded to hide behind her brother

Winterstorm looked at the mossball that had hit Pebblekit on the nose. "Play with that, and don't disturb me." she said.

SpiritWolf_yt
April 25th, 2022, 12:41 PM
pebblekit opens his eyes he lifts his head and looks at winterstorm, he starts to think why she would roll the ball to him, he thinks in his head that no one wants to play but why winterstorm, he pushes the ball softly, and it barely rolls
Moonhunter Rogueheart Fang

Fang
April 25th, 2022, 12:42 PM
—Reedkit—

Cut it out? Cut. It. Out? Stop having fun? Golly, that cat must be in a sour mood. Maybe a few puns would work
”If I tell you a slightly awful joke, will you stop being angry?
Why was the rabbit grumpy? It was having a bad hare day”
Moonhunter

SpiritWolf_yt
April 25th, 2022, 12:47 PM
pebblekit rolls the ball away from winterstorm and his siblings he lays next to it pushing it making the ball barely move,
Rogueheart Fang Moonhunter

Zei
April 25th, 2022, 12:48 PM
pebblekit rolls the ball away from winterstorm and his siblings he lays next to it pushing it making the ball barely move,
Rogueheart Fang Moonhunter
Whis batted at the ball

Red'fur
April 25th, 2022, 12:51 PM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He walked inside and saw Winterstorm snapping at his kits. *
" Winterstorm. I hope you can get along with the queens and kits. Especially mine. "
* He walked over and nuzzled his kits. *

Zei
April 25th, 2022, 12:53 PM
Whisperkit bounced around "Hi!!!!" she yelled happy to see him

SpiritWolf_yt
April 25th, 2022, 12:53 PM
pebblekit looks at whis, he gets up and jumps on the ball" whis i got my eye on this ball which mean im happy to play who can keep the ball the longest
Rogueheart

Red'fur
April 25th, 2022, 12:54 PM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He chuckled as his daughter bounced around. *
" You need to be more quiet dear and more careful. "

SpiritWolf_yt
April 25th, 2022, 12:54 PM
pebblekit jumps off the ball" hi dad" he says happy and then laying next to the ball,
Ghost of Red

Zei
April 25th, 2022, 12:56 PM
pebblekit looks at whis, he gets up and jumps on the ball" whis i got my eye on this ball which mean im happy to play who can keep the ball the longest
Rogueheart
Whis giggled and tried to get the ball away from pebble

Serenitystar
April 25th, 2022, 12:57 PM
—Reedkit—

Cut it out? Cut. It. Out? Stop having fun? Golly, that cat must be in a sour mood. Maybe a few puns would work
”If I tell you a slightly awful joke, will you stop being angry?
Why was the rabbit grumpy? It was having a bad hare day”
Moonhunter

Winterstorm laughed. "I guess I haven't heard a joke since my apprenticeship."

Serenitystar
April 25th, 2022, 12:58 PM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He walked inside and saw Winterstorm snapping at his kits. *
" Winterstorm. I hope you can get along with the queens and kits. Especially mine. "
* He walked over and nuzzled his kits. *

"They're just being a bit annoying, that's all." Winterstorm said.

Red'fur
April 25th, 2022, 12:59 PM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He looked over at Reedkit and saw them joking with Winterstorm. *
" Oh Reedkit always the jokester. "
* He walked over and sat down. *
______________________________-
Moonhunter Fang

Serenitystar
April 25th, 2022, 01:01 PM
Winterstorm playfully reached out and tickled Reedkit's tummy. Ghost of Red Fang

SpiritWolf_yt
April 25th, 2022, 01:02 PM
pebblekit jumps on the ball" first one to keep the ball for couple min wins!" he says playfully
Rogueheart

SpiritWolf_yt
April 25th, 2022, 01:15 PM
cinderpaw walks into the nursery seeing the kit play she walks over to winterstorm" hi mom" she says to winterstorm," darkscar says your my actual mother he says you can give me the full details" cinder says to winterstorm confused
Moonhunter

Fang
April 25th, 2022, 01:16 PM
Winterstorm playfully reached out and tickled Reedkit's tummy. Ghost of Red Fang

Oh what was that feeling. It was weird, and Reedkit didn’t know how to feel about it. She got a good and bad feeling from it, which theoretically shouldn’t work, but it did work, somehow and to be honest, she kinda liked it

Serenitystar
April 25th, 2022, 01:23 PM
"So Darkscar told you the truth... I wanted to tell you before, but I couldn't." Winterstorm said, looking away. She sighed. "Yes, I'm your real mother. I had you with Sagebite. I was so afraid that you and Streampaw would be killed, so I hid your real parents for so many moons. I told them I'd found you outside of camp. Kestrelstar let me keep you and Streampaw, and I was worried someone would find out that you weren't full RiverClan. Lucky nobody did, and I only told Darkscar about it, who was supposed to tell you at the right time. Ravenclaw already suspected something wrong, since she could smell that you were half-clan. I think that's why she's been neglecting your training." dark seeker

[don't need to tell Ravenclaw and Kestrelstar, but you can tell Streampaw]

SpiritWolf_yt
April 25th, 2022, 01:27 PM
cinderpaw ears goes back after hearing the truth, she looks down not knowing what to say
Moonhunter

Serenitystar
April 25th, 2022, 01:30 PM
"Tickles are coming for little Reedkit!" Winterstorm said. Fang

Serenitystar
April 25th, 2022, 01:32 PM
"I-I wanted to tell you after you warrior ceremony, but since Darkscar already told you, I have no choice. Sagebite doesn't know, he thinks you're my adopted daughter." Winterstorm said. She started crying, burying her head in her paws. "I love you, Cinderpaw." she said between tears. dark seeker

Red'fur
April 25th, 2022, 01:36 PM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He walked over and sat down next to Winterstorm. *
" I know what it's like being from outside the clan. My mother and father were rogues and I was given to Riverclan as a kit. Same with my sister. My two other siblings Red and Swift live in separate clans. Swift lives in Windclan and Red in Shadowclan. "

Serenitystar
April 25th, 2022, 01:42 PM
"Thank you, Stoneclaw, but Cinderpaw and Streampaw never met their father." Winterstorm said. Ghost of Red dark seeker

SpiritWolf_yt
April 25th, 2022, 01:43 PM
cinderpaw begins to look sad she thinks of a lot of things now" who was my father" she says curious
Moonhunter Ghost of Red

Serenitystar
April 25th, 2022, 01:44 PM
"You father... is Sagebite." Winterstorm said. dark seeker

SpiritWolf_yt
April 25th, 2022, 01:46 PM
cinderpaw ears goes back a little" i need to be alone" she says walking towards the entrance of the nursery den
Moonhunter Ghost of Red

Red'fur
April 25th, 2022, 01:47 PM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He chuckled. *
" And who said I met my father. I never knew him. I've known Riverclan camp since my eyes opened. "
* He looked at Cinderpaw. *
" All cats are more alike than they see. "

Serenitystar
April 25th, 2022, 01:48 PM
Winterstorm starts crying again. She loved Cinderpaw and Streampaw from the first second they were born, and she's been watching them grow from tiny baby kits into strong apprentices. Ghost of Red dark seeker

SpiritWolf_yt
April 25th, 2022, 01:48 PM
cinderpaw shakes her head she walks out of the nursery into the clearing thinking about things,
Moonhunter

Red'fur
April 25th, 2022, 01:55 PM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He lays a tail on Winterstorms shoulder. *
" Follow me. There is something you must see. "

Serenitystar
April 25th, 2022, 01:55 PM
"I'm coming." Winterstorm says. Ghost of Red

Red'fur
April 25th, 2022, 01:58 PM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He stands up and walks out of the den and the camp hoping Winterstorm followed. *

Serenitystar
April 25th, 2022, 02:00 PM
ok no prob

Mist_Wing
April 26th, 2022, 03:43 AM
MistKit opens his eyes and sees all the others sleep. He went to sleep.

Mist_Wing
April 26th, 2022, 03:52 PM
Mistkit wakes up and leaves the den.

Dewshine
April 26th, 2022, 06:09 PM
Dewkit looked wistfully on as Mistkit left the den. She desperately needed by now a friend to play with. So now she desperately needed to get up and walk. She flipped herself over once more and struggled to rise. This time, she did it! Yaayyy! she thought. She carefully placed one paw forward, and then another, and then another. She was walking! She stepped out and poked Mistkit in hope that he would play. Mist_Wing

Mist_Wing
April 26th, 2022, 06:14 PM
MistKit looked back and saw Dewkit following behind him he stopped and asked. “Hi, do you need something?Also do you want to be my friend?”

Dewshine

Zei
April 27th, 2022, 08:22 AM
Whisperkit was bored, she wondered if anyone wanted to play...

(open)

Mango
April 27th, 2022, 04:00 PM
Don't Panic

The little light brown kit gave a small kick as she squirmed closer to Daystripe purring softly. She felt herself kick other squirmy things away as she opened her little mouth for milk. Everything was dark around her, she couldn't hear anything either, but she didn't know seeing and hearing existed. She just knew she could smell milk and it made her hungry and that she felt warm fur and the squirmy things on her were annoying, unknowingly they were her siblings.

Mist_Wing
April 27th, 2022, 07:04 PM
Mistkit woke up and saw the expression on Whisperkit's face and knew she wanted to play.
Mistkit trotted over to Whisperkit and said "do you want to play with moss out in the clearing?". Rogueheart

Zei
April 28th, 2022, 08:22 AM
Mistkit woke up and saw the expression on Whisperkit's face and knew she wanted to play.
Mistkit trotted over to Whisperkit and said "do you want to play with moss out in the clearing?". Rogueheart
Wisperkit nodded "yes!!!"...

SpiritWolf_yt
April 28th, 2022, 10:58 AM
pebblekit opens a eyes seeing whisperkit and mistkit, he lowers his ears and cuddles closer to littlebrook
Silverdream Rogueheart Mist_Wing

Tess_Potter
April 28th, 2022, 11:01 AM
Littlebrook runs her tail along the kit's side. "Are you okay, little one?"
dark seeker

SpiritWolf_yt
April 28th, 2022, 11:05 AM
pebblekit looks at littlebrook" how come were all different?" he says curious
Silverdream

Tess_Potter
April 28th, 2022, 11:12 AM
"StarClan makes every cat a little different so that they can recognize us." Littlebrook licks her kit's ear. "Even in the ancient Clans, all of TigerClan's stripes were a bit different. So were LeopardClan's stripes."
dark seeker

SpiritWolf_yt
April 28th, 2022, 11:34 AM
pebblekit thought it was cool" what would happen if someone looked like us?" he says curiously looking at littlebrook intently
Silverdream

Tess_Potter
April 28th, 2022, 12:49 PM
"Sometimes your may looks alot like you. But there's always a little difference. Reedkit looks like me, but her fur is darker." Littlebrook meows.
dark seeker

SpiritWolf_yt
April 28th, 2022, 12:52 PM
pebblekit smiles" your always gonna be here for us right mom" he says looking at her intently
Silverdream

Tess_Potter
April 28th, 2022, 12:53 PM
"I promise." Littlebrook meows. "But I won't always share your nest."
dark seeker

SpiritWolf_yt
April 28th, 2022, 12:57 PM
pebblekit yawns and begins to fall asleep smiling that he has his mom and sibling he thought in his mind that everything will be okay,
Silverdream

Dewshine
April 29th, 2022, 06:11 AM
Dewkit wanted to play with Whisperkit and Mistkit, but she had been listening too intently to notice. She waddled over to Whisperkit and Mistkit and managed to meow, "Can...I...play...too?" Mist_Wing @Rougeheart

Tess_Potter
April 29th, 2022, 10:00 AM
"Wake up, Little one." Littlebrook meowed nosing her sleeping kit. "It's a new day."
dark seeker

Zei
April 29th, 2022, 10:02 AM
Dewkit wanted to play with Whisperkit and Mistkit, but she had been listening too intently to notice. She waddled over to Whisperkit and Mistkit and managed to meow, "Can...I...play...too?" Mist_Wing @Rougeheart
Whisperkit bounced "YES!!!" happy to have others to play with...

SpiritWolf_yt
April 29th, 2022, 10:04 AM
pebblekit opens his as he yawns she stands up stretching" Morning mommy" he says purring
Silverdream

Tess_Potter
April 29th, 2022, 10:07 AM
Littlebrook washes the kit with gentle strokes of her tongue. "Do want some milk before we go out into the clearing?"
dark seeker

SpiritWolf_yt
April 29th, 2022, 10:12 AM
pebblekit smiles as he feels littlebrook licking him," ok im hungry anyway" he says mewing , he gets up and trys to jump up on littlebrooks back, he falls off landing beside her stomach he walks closer to her and begins to have milk,
Silverdream

Tess_Potter
April 29th, 2022, 10:24 AM
"Do you want to go see what your father is up to?" Littlebrook purrs to all her kits.
dark seeker
Rogueheart
poppy.
Fang

Zei
April 29th, 2022, 10:25 AM
"Do you want to go see what your father is up to?" Littlebrook purrs to all her kits.
dark seeker
Rogueheart
poppy.
Fang
Whisperkit nodded and bounced around...

SpiritWolf_yt
April 29th, 2022, 10:26 AM
" can we please!" pebble say happy

Rogueheart Silverdream Poppy Fang

flopsy
April 30th, 2022, 09:46 PM
Amberclover enjoyed the cool breeze that flowed through the den her eyes closed soaking up the sun near the entrance.

[ activity post ]

dragon185d
April 30th, 2022, 10:30 PM
[can I join?]

Tess_Potter
May 2nd, 2022, 10:18 AM
dragon185d sure anyone can}

Peace stretched in her nest, yawning loudly. She was bored.
poppy.

Tess_Potter
May 2nd, 2022, 10:50 AM
Dawnfur stuck her head in the nursury. "Winterstorm?" she meowed, looking for her mate's sister.
Moonhunter

Serenitystar
May 2nd, 2022, 10:51 AM
No response. Winterstorm was still outside mourning Ravenclaw with her daughters. Silverdream

dragon185d
May 2nd, 2022, 04:02 PM
Ivykit lifted her head and got up as a cat stuck her head in. She stretched and got up.

JusticeRabbit
May 2nd, 2022, 05:43 PM
{ Kit 1; Me!!! Codkit (I think. If not, Pearllkit)
Kit 2: Coldkit, WhitesilverQueen
Kit 3: Sproutkit, zenosaurus
Kit 4: Rosemarykit, BirdieChirp }

~Spottedspirit~
her head lifted as she glanced at the sky before feeling a sharp pain in her stomach
she ground her teeth, calling, "Lily! the kits..
they're coming!" she tensed, closing her green eyes.

{ lonely.lilyx }

she purred, looking down at her newly born kits.

sol.
May 2nd, 2022, 05:54 PM
{ Kit 1; Me!!! Codkit (I think. If not, Pearllkit)
Kit 2: Coldkit, WhitesilverQueen
Kit 3: Sproutkit, Zenosarous
Kit 4: Rosemarykit, BirdieChirp }

~Spottedspirit~
her head lifted as she glanced at the sky before feeling a sharp pain in her stomach
she ground her teeth, calling, "Lily! the kits..
they're coming!" she tensed, closing her green eyes.

{ lonely.lilyx }

she purred, looking down at her newly born kits.

lilycreek ran into the nursery, heart pounding. her heart burst at the sight of the new-borns and her immediately curled up beside them, licking their heads.

Captain
May 3rd, 2022, 08:48 AM
Sproutkit [ he/him ]
➢ For a long time, all the tiny tomkit knew was three things: silence, darkness and warmth. It was all he knew from the very start, so you can imagine the immediate shock when he was pushed from that comfortable space and out into the cold, unfamiliar world. Everything was still dark and silent, but goodness, why was it so cold? Opening his jaws, the light brown-furred kitten uttered a high-pitched squeak, voicing his feelings towards this unwanted change of pace. His unhappy cries were soon silenced by a completely new feeling, the rasping of a tongue on his head. Huh? What was that? It was strange, but not bad… quite nice, actually. Another unknown form was rumbling nearby and for some reason, the tomkit was drawn to it. Shaking his head and crawling through the soft green-colored moss until he was met with his mother’s belly. His tiny paws felt her warm fur and soon an awaiting teat. Natural instinct allowed him to latch on and start feeding, being introduced to the delicious taste of milk. He was the first kitten of this litter to start feeding, completely unaware that there were even other kittens near him in the nest.

[ Don't Panic lonely.lilyx WhitesilverQueen BirdieChirp ]

sol.
May 3rd, 2022, 02:36 PM
Sproutkit [ he/him ]
➢ For a long time, all the tiny tomkit knew was three things: silence, darkness and warmth. It was all he knew from the very start, so you can imagine the immediate shock when he was pushed from that comfortable space and out into the cold, unfamiliar world. Everything was still dark and silent, but goodness, why was it so cold? Opening his jaws, the light brown-furred kitten uttered a high-pitched squeak, voicing his feelings towards this unwanted change of pace. His unhappy cries were soon silenced by a completely new feeling, the rasping of a tongue on his head. Huh? What was that? It was strange, but not bad… quite nice, actually. Another unknown form was rumbling nearby and for some reason, the tomkit was drawn to it. Shaking his head and crawling through the soft green-colored moss until he was met with his mother’s belly. His tiny paws felt her warm fur and soon an awaiting teat. Natural instinct allowed him to latch on and start feeding, being introduced to the delicious taste of milk. He was the first kitten of this litter to start feeding, completely unaware that there were even other kittens near him in the nest.

[ Don't Panic lonely.lilyx WhitesilverQueen BirdieChirp ]

their kit. their beautiful firstborn. Lilycreek felt her chest tighten as she curled protectively around him

[ Don't Panic WhitesilverQueen BirdieChirp ]

Serenitystar
May 4th, 2022, 01:51 PM
Snowstorm went to the nursery, her stomach hurting. "No... I can't be kitting now. It's too early." She was crying about Ravenclaw, and how much pressure it added onto her. spirit free

SpiritWolf_yt
May 4th, 2022, 01:56 PM
cinderpaw followed snowstorm seeing her in pain she thought in her mind" im gonna do it" she thought" here mom the prey, you relax don't let the pressure get to you" she says knowing what she's gonna do, she thinked in her mind" im gonna go to the training island after my nap go to darkscar tell him to watch snowstorm and then i'll be off to take the kill on the thunderclan cat" she thought the plan,
Moonhunter

Serenitystar
May 4th, 2022, 01:58 PM
"Thanks Cinderpaw. I love you. I've had some plans to run away even before your warrior ceremony." Snowstorm said. spirit free

P.S. If you're wondering why it's Snowstorm now, it's bcz marni said that "Winter" wasn't acceptable as a prefix

JAE EDIT: The above is inaccurate - The prefix isn't allowed in RiverClan at marshall (Skystar)'s request, but would potentially be allowed in the other Clans. As a shield in charge of maintaining order, marni reminded Moonhunter of what marshall said.
Any posts under Winterstorm will be treated as if the character is an outsider, and they will be removed from camp.

SpiritWolf_yt
May 4th, 2022, 02:00 PM
cinderpaw nodded" of course, before my ceremony is darkscar gonna come?" she says curious
Moonhunter

Serenitystar
May 4th, 2022, 02:21 PM
"He can't live in RiverClan after what happened with Ravenclaw. We're running away tomorrow night." Snowstorm said. spirit free

SpiritWolf_yt
May 4th, 2022, 02:23 PM
cinderpaw nodded" what about sagebite? my father will he join by the border?" she asks curiously
Moonhunter

Serenitystar
May 4th, 2022, 02:27 PM
"He's coming with us too." Snowstorm said. spirit free

SpiritWolf_yt
May 4th, 2022, 02:28 PM
cinderpaw nodded ok im gonna go to the training island for some more training its best if i learn how to fight and hunt" she says boldly wanting to show sagebite and snowstorm what she can do
Moonhunter

Serenitystar
May 4th, 2022, 02:30 PM
"Meet Darkscar there." Snowstorm called after Cinderpaw. spirit free

SpiritWolf_yt
May 4th, 2022, 02:31 PM
cinderpaw nodded" ok love ya mom' she says walking out of the nursery
Moonhunter

Fang
May 6th, 2022, 12:37 PM
Reedkit (She/her/they. Open)

Standing near the nursery wall, she eyes it up, looking for gaps big enough for her to slip out. She’d been out before, but always with ma’ and pa’, who, while awesome, aren’t the best adventuring companions, as they refused to let her out of camp! As such, she’s going to go by herself! She’d just ran up against a teeny-tiny issue. The wall was well-built. Good for keeping some stuff out, but bad for Reedkit in this specific moment in time

BirdieChirp
May 6th, 2022, 01:17 PM
| Don't Panic lonely.lilyx WhitesilverQueen zenosaurus |
|| Sorry I'm late :/ ||
||| RosemaryKit |||
The kit crawled around unsure where to go. Shelet out mew after mew after mew.

sol.
May 6th, 2022, 03:33 PM
| Don't Panic lonely.lilyx WhitesilverQueen zenosaurus |
|| Sorry I'm late :/ ||
||| RosemaryKit |||
The kit crawled around unsure where to go. Shelet out mew after mew after mew.

Lilycreek grabbed the kit by her scruff gently, placing her in the protective ring of her fur.
zenosaurus
Don't Panic
WhitesilverQueen

flopsy
May 8th, 2022, 07:56 PM
- amberclover

the young queen excitedly chatted with [NPC]paw, the lovely gal had brought her and the rest of the residents in the nursery something to eat. she bit into the lukewarm mouse the scent of spring filling her nose.

SpiritWolf_yt
May 9th, 2022, 03:44 PM
pebblekit saw reedkit standing by the entrance nursery he walks over there curiously" reedkit what are you doing?" he asked curiously

Fang
May 9th, 2022, 03:57 PM
~~Reedkit~~

Having Her brother walk up was a bit of a surprise, she’d not expected anyone to interrupt her escape plan.
Now, did she want Pebble to know about this? Probably not, considering the risk of telling ma’ or pa’.
“Nothin’ much” she says, in probably the most conspicuous way ever deceived “Just, lookin’ at yon’ wall. Tis’ a good wall”

spirit free

SpiritWolf_yt
May 9th, 2022, 04:00 PM
pebblekit tilted his head" your thinking about escaping aren't you" he says trying to guess in his head
Fang

Fang
May 9th, 2022, 04:03 PM
~~Reedkit~~

Correct answer. Activate defensive measures

“What? No??? What gave ya’ that idea, I’m just lookin’ at yon wall” She says. That aught to throw pebble off her trail, she thought.

spirit free

SpiritWolf_yt
May 9th, 2022, 04:07 PM
pebblekit shooke her head" mm that isn't what it looks like to me standing at the wall by the nursery entrance is suspicious you want to escape for the reason just tell me i won't tell mom or dad i promise tell me!" pebble says knowing that standing by the entrance is super suspicious and that its obvious that reedkit want to escape
Fang

Fang
May 9th, 2022, 04:15 PM
~~Reedkit~~

Oh goodness. How on earth is Reedkit going to get out of this one
“As I told ya’ before, I’m ere’ cause’ yon wall looks cool. I ain’t tryin’ ta escape . The accusation of tryin’ ta get out is un-bee-liveable”

spirit free

SpiritWolf_yt
May 9th, 2022, 06:13 PM
pebblekit rolled her eyes" all right spill it no fooling me spill the water reed tell or i tell mom why your at the entrance of the nursery reed " pebble says knowing that something is up
Fang

Fang
May 10th, 2022, 09:27 AM
~~Reedkit~~

Dilemma time, bring out the logic.

If she tells pebblekit why she is here, she’d get in trouble, if she does not tell, she’d get in trouble, although she could probably weasel her way out of it.

“I’m lookin’ at yon wall, nah need ta’ be so suspicious bout’ it”

spirit free

Red'fur
May 10th, 2022, 09:30 AM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He poked his head into the den. *
" Hey Reedkit and Pebblekit. "

SpiritWolf_yt
May 10th, 2022, 09:30 AM
pebblekit ears went back and turned her body she begins to walk towards there mother" ok well i gave you a chance guess i have to tell mom your trying to escape alas maybe your hiding it still and won't tell me and yet i will be sadden with the parlor of your escape, but what do i know im just guessing as im am a kit of unknowing the things around me" she says walking to there mother
Fang

Fang
May 10th, 2022, 09:37 AM
~~Reedkit~~

With her father coming into the den, Reedkit took it as her opportunity to convince pebblekit that she didn’t want to escape
“Ello’ pa’” she says “Can ya’ do me a lil’ favour” she asks

spirit free
Ghost of Red

Zei
May 10th, 2022, 09:40 AM
Whisperkit and her new friend Halfkit where curled up fast asleep... (open)

SpiritWolf_yt
May 10th, 2022, 09:41 AM
pebblekit raised her tail as she heard there dad come in she jumps up on him" hi dad!! whatcha doing daddy!" she says excited to see stoneclaw" ok reedkit whatcha need it better not be suspicious kind of thing" she says jumping on reedkit back
Fang Ghost of Red

Red'fur
May 10th, 2022, 10:00 AM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He tilts his head. *
" What do you two need. You better not be playing a trick on me. "