PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Nursery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

SpiritWolf_yt
May 10th, 2022, 10:05 AM
pebblekit looked at stoneclaw" not me but reedkit would" she says smiling
Ghost of Red Fang

Fang
May 10th, 2022, 10:07 AM
~~Reedkit~~

A trick? A trick? How dare that even be considered! I mean, she was playing a trick, but still.

“Nah trick ere’, pa’. I just wanted ta’ Ken if ya’ find yon wall cool”
If that doesn’t convince Pebblekit she wasn’t up to anything, she didn’t know what will

Ghost of Red
spirit free

SpiritWolf_yt
May 10th, 2022, 10:11 AM
pebblekit ears went back" why are you even talking like that reedkit I DON'T LIKE THE WAY YOUR TALKING TALK NORMAL!!!!!" she says tackling reedkit
Fang Ghost of Red

Fang
May 10th, 2022, 10:22 AM
~~Reedkit~~

Talk normal. Talk normal. Seriously?? She was speaking normal, for her, at least. It was a bit strange she talked like what she did, but still, nothing was wrong with that.

“I cannae stop talkin’ like this, ya’ Ken. I dinnae Ken why it’s a problem, ya’ see”

spirit free
Ghost of Red

SpiritWolf_yt
May 10th, 2022, 10:26 AM
pebblekit rolled her eyes" i can't understand the bit you say!" pebble says unhappy with the way hes talking
Fang Ghost of Red

Zei
May 10th, 2022, 10:27 AM
pebblekit rolled her eyes" i can't understand the bit you say!" pebble says unhappy with the way hes talking
Fang Ghost of Red
Whisperkit and Halfkit blinked sleeply "whats going on?" whis asked Pebblekit...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 10th, 2022, 10:30 AM
pebblekit looked at whis and halfkit"reedkit here is talking weird and i can't understand him" she says annoyed by the words
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 10th, 2022, 10:31 AM
pebblekit looked at whis and halfkit"reedkit here is talking weird and i can't understand him" she says annoyed by the words
Aqua Catrina
Whisperkit nodded "yeah, but try to be more understanding of them, they arn't trying to be annoying.... " Halfkit nodded....

SpiritWolf_yt
May 10th, 2022, 10:35 AM
pebblekit rolled her eyes" i think reedkit is trying to escape the nursery he's standing by the entrance earlier i think he's trying to throw me off so he can escape the nursery" pebble says quietly
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 10th, 2022, 10:37 AM
pebblekit rolled her eyes" i think reedkit is trying to escape the nursery he's standing by the entrance earlier i think he's trying to throw me off so he can escape the nursery" pebble says quietly
Aqua Catrina
Whis shrugged "so? let them get in trouble... if you join in you'll get in trouble too..." she then turned and started to groom Halfkits fur...

Fang
May 10th, 2022, 10:39 AM
~~Reedkit~~
She/her

“my point exactly. I find it a lil’ fun that pebble cannae understand ma’ voice” She says, smiling “Oh an’ I’m not tryin’ ta’ escape the nursery, I was lookin’ at yon wall”

Ghost of Red
Aqua Catrina

SpiritWolf_yt
May 10th, 2022, 10:40 AM
" i toldreedkit if he didn't spill the secret i would tell mom what he's doing but he won't spill it" pebble says with ears going back
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 10th, 2022, 10:40 AM
~~Reedkit~~
She/her

“my point exactly. I find it a lil’ fun that pebble cannae understand ma’ voice” She says, smiling “Oh an’ I’m not tryin’ ta’ escape the nursery, I was lookin’ at yon wall”

Ghost of Red
Aqua Catrina
Whisperkit nodded "yeah good, just don't get in trouble, ok?" she meowed, her friend Halfkit was fast asleep beside her...

Zei
May 10th, 2022, 10:41 AM
" i toldreedkit if he didn't spill the secret i would tell mom what he's doing but he won't spill it" pebble says with ears going back
Aqua Catrina
"why should he?" whisperkit asked

Tess_Potter
May 10th, 2022, 10:41 AM
Littlebrook walked into the nursery and settled down into her nest.
spirit free
Aqua Catrina
Fang
Ghost of Red

Zei
May 10th, 2022, 10:42 AM
Littlebrook walked into the nursery and settled down into her nest.
spirit free
Aqua Catrina
Fang
Ghost of Red
Whisperkit bounced over "hi!!!!!!!!!!"

Tess_Potter
May 10th, 2022, 10:43 AM
"Hello, precious." Littlebrook purred. "Are you hungry?"
Ghost of Red
Aqua Catrina
Fang
spirit free

Red'fur
May 10th, 2022, 10:46 AM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He looked at Littlebrook. *
" How are my love? "

SpiritWolf_yt
May 10th, 2022, 10:46 AM
pebblekit jumped on littlebrook's back" hi mom" he says laying on littlebrooks back
Silverdream

Tess_Potter
May 10th, 2022, 10:47 AM
Littlebrook smiles at him. "I'm good. How are you?" she sounds happy as Pebblekit crawls on her.
Ghost of Red spirit free

poppy
May 10th, 2022, 10:48 AM
Seedkit was offended they weren't noticed, so they stormed over. Maybe it was time to ask their father a question that had been eating away at them. "Daddy, is it okay that I'm not a girl OR a boy?"@Ghost of Red

Red'fur
May 10th, 2022, 10:50 AM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He looked at Seedkit and nodded. *
" It is perfectly fine. You can be who you want to be. "

SpiritWolf_yt
May 10th, 2022, 10:50 AM
pebblekit tips over and falls off on his back, he wiggles around happy to see his mother

Silverdream

Tess_Potter
May 10th, 2022, 10:51 AM
Littlebrook sat up and looked at her kit. "Of course it's fine!" she meows. "We love you either way. You're our kit!" she licks Seedkit's head.
Maybe I need to spend more time with them... She thinks. Seedkit seemed to be the only one of her kits she wasn't close to at all. Well and Reedkit. She needed to spend time with both of them. Maybe a swimming lesson...?
poppy.
Fang
spirit free
Ghost of Red

Zei
May 10th, 2022, 10:54 AM
Seedkit was offended they weren't noticed, so they stormed over. Maybe it was time to ask their father a question that had been eating away at them. "Daddy, is it okay that I'm not a girl OR a boy?"@Ghost of Red
Whisperkit and Halfkit came over, "what to play?" Whisperkit asked...

poppy
May 10th, 2022, 11:15 AM
Whisperkit and Halfkit came over, "what to play?" Whisperkit asked... Ghost of Red Silverdream

"Phew!!" Seedkit peeped with a relieved sigh. Okay, time to play. "Yeah!! Let's play! Wait. Um. What are we gonna play??"

Tess_Potter
May 10th, 2022, 11:17 AM
"Would you like a swimming lesson?" Littlebrook asks her kit.
poppy.

Zei
May 10th, 2022, 11:17 AM
Ghost of Red Silverdream

"Phew!!" Seedkit peeped with a relieved sigh. Okay, time to play. "Yeah!! Let's play! Wait. Um. What are we gonna play??"
"hide and seek! halfkits really good at that and i'm kind of too! we'll hide and you come find us ok?" Whisperkit meowed

Tess_Potter
May 10th, 2022, 11:18 AM
Littlebrook purred.

poppy
May 10th, 2022, 11:25 AM
"Would you like a swimming lesson?" Littlebrook asks her kit.
poppy.
"hide and seek! halfkits really good at that and i'm kind of too! we'll hide and you come find us ok?" Whisperkit meowed
Seedkit felt quite popular, looking around at her family as multiple cats offered to spend time with her. They lashed their tail with excitement. "I'll play hide and seek but then you can teach me how to swim, Mama!"

Tess_Potter
May 10th, 2022, 11:26 AM
Littlebrook licked the kit's head. "Alright honey. Why don't you all hide? I'll find you!"
poppy.
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 10th, 2022, 11:29 AM
Littlebrook licked the kit's head. "Alright honey. Why don't you all hide? I'll find you!"
poppy.
Aqua Catrina
Halfkit hide under a nest and whisperkit hide behind another sleeping cat...

poppy
May 10th, 2022, 11:33 AM
she/they/it || Silverdream Aqua Catrina

Oh boy, oh boy! Seedkit jumped to it's paws. "No peeking." It demanded of it's mother, then turned around. They were gonna hide somewhere great! They had dug a hole under their nest, so they cslid under and sit in the hole. It was dark in here. But her mom would NEVER find her.

Tess_Potter
May 10th, 2022, 11:37 AM
LB finished counting and opened her eyes.
poppy.

Zei
May 11th, 2022, 11:26 AM
LB finished counting and opened her eyes.
poppy.
Whisperkit giggled... she didn't think they'd finder her there!
Halfkit's tail was showing..

Zei
May 11th, 2022, 01:56 PM
Whisperkit was bored, maybe pebblekit wanted to play? she'd ask, "hey Pebblekit! want to play with Halfkit and me?"
spirit free

SpiritWolf_yt
May 11th, 2022, 02:55 PM
pebblekit looked up looking at whis and halfkit" sure whis what do you want to play?" he asked getting up
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 11th, 2022, 02:57 PM
pebblekit looked up looking at whis and halfkit" sure whis what do you want to play?" he asked getting up
Aqua Catrina
"lets play racing! catch me if you can!" she shrieked tumbled and took off...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 11th, 2022, 02:58 PM
pebblekit got up and began to run trying to catch whis and halfkit" oh im gonna get you sis!" he says chasing them

!Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 11th, 2022, 02:59 PM
pebblekit got up and began to run trying to catch whis and halfkit" oh im gonna get you sis!" he says chasing them

!Aqua Catrina
Whis tumbled again and halfkit tripped over her...

Bean
May 11th, 2022, 03:01 PM
Sandheart slept...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 11th, 2022, 03:02 PM
pebblekit trys to stop sliding into them" WOAH!!!!" he yells into into them" i got you whis and half i got you both! does that count!" he says getting off them and shaking himslef
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 11th, 2022, 03:03 PM
pebblekit trys to stop sliding into them" WOAH!!!!" he yells into into them" i got you whis and half i got you both! does that count!" he says getting off them and shaking himslef
Aqua Catrina
Whisperkit laughed "yes bestie's it does! now you choose game!" Halfkit purred...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 11th, 2022, 03:04 PM
pebblekit shakes his body" whis what did you trip on?" he asks curiously
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 11th, 2022, 03:06 PM
pebblekit shakes his body" whis what did you trip on?" he asks curiously
Aqua Catrina
"my own feet! i'm a clutzez i thinkzez?!" Whisperkit meowed happily...

Fang
May 11th, 2022, 03:10 PM
~~Reedkit~~

Reedkit, being virtually always bored unless playing a game, decided to ask if she could join in. I mean, it was either that or sleep.

“Mind if I join in with ya’ both”? she says.

spirit free
Aqua Catrina

SpiritWolf_yt
May 11th, 2022, 03:13 PM
pebblekit looked at reed" sure join" he says flicking his tail for him to join" what else you guys wanna play hide and seek or freeze tag or mossball game" he says curious

Fang Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 12th, 2022, 08:23 AM
~~Reedkit~~

Reedkit, being virtually always bored unless playing a game, decided to ask if she could join in. I mean, it was either that or sleep.

“Mind if I join in with ya’ both”? she says.

spirit free
Aqua Catrina
pebblekit looked at reed" sure join" he says flicking his tail for him to join" what else you guys wanna play hide and seek or freeze tag or mossball game" he says curious

Fang Aqua Catrina
"yes! lets play freeze tag!" whisperkit bounced happily and halfkit started running...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 12th, 2022, 10:32 AM
pebblekit chases after halfkit" im gonna get you!" he says to them
Aqua Catrina

[ sorry for late reply i was at my horse class]

Zei
May 12th, 2022, 10:34 AM
pebblekit chases after halfkit" im gonna get you!" he says to them
Aqua Catrina

[ sorry for late reply i was at my horse class]
Halfkit smiled and turned shaprly and diving into a mess of moss...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 12th, 2022, 11:01 AM
pebblekit sharped his turn quickly managing to keep up, he runs quickly to halfkit towards the moss
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 12th, 2022, 11:09 AM
pebblekit sharped his turn quickly managing to keep up, he runs quickly to halfkit towards the moss
Aqua Catrina
Halfkit was stuff in the mess...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 12th, 2022, 11:38 AM
pebblekit stopped afraid to go into the moss mess he goes after whisperkit
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 12th, 2022, 11:40 AM
pebblekit stopped afraid to go into the moss mess he goes after whisperkit
Aqua Catrina
Halfkit freed himself and ran some more, whisperkit shrieked and dashedd away...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 12th, 2022, 11:44 AM
pebblekit gained his speed and caught up to whis he taps whisperkit on the body" freeze!" he says playful passing whisperkit
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 12th, 2022, 11:45 AM
pebblekit gained his speed and caught up to whis he taps whisperkit on the body" freeze!" he says playful passing whisperkit
Aqua Catrina
Whisperkit froze, and halfkit hid from Pebblekit

SpiritWolf_yt
May 12th, 2022, 11:48 AM
pebblekit began to look for halfkit but stays near whisperkit,
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 12th, 2022, 11:49 AM
pebblekit began to look for halfkit but stays near whisperkit,
Aqua Catrina
Halfkit stayed quiet...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 12th, 2022, 11:52 AM
pebblekit sniffs the ground for a scent he follows the scent but ending up back to the mess moss, he shrieks jumping up he runs away from the moss mess
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 12th, 2022, 11:53 AM
pebblekit sniffs the ground for a scent he follows the scent but ending up back to the mess moss, he shrieks jumping up he runs away from the moss mess
Aqua Catrina
Halfkit waited behind the moss mess,, waiting to jump out and scare his friend...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 12th, 2022, 11:58 AM
pebblekit ears goes back afraid to go near the moss mess" halfkit you better not be in the moss mess" he says pacing afraid of the moss mess
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 12th, 2022, 11:58 AM
pebblekit ears goes back afraid to go near the moss mess" halfkit you better not be in the moss mess" he says pacing afraid of the moss mess
Aqua Catrina
Halfkit twitched causing the moss to move slightly...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 12th, 2022, 12:30 PM
pebblekit sighs" oh great" he says slowly approaching the moss mess
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 12th, 2022, 01:02 PM
pebblekit sighs" oh great" he says slowly approaching the moss mess
Aqua Catrina
Halfkit giggled...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 12th, 2022, 01:06 PM
pebblekit closed his eyes and runs towards halfkit ready to tag halfkit he tries to ignore the moss mess
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 12th, 2022, 01:11 PM
pebblekit closed his eyes and runs towards halfkit ready to tag halfkit he tries to ignore the moss mess
Aqua Catrina
he leapt up and tried to fling some of the mess at Pebblekit...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 12th, 2022, 01:19 PM
pebblekit shrieked running away from the moss mess and halfkit he tries to avoid the mess" AHH HALFKIT STOP NO!!! I DON"T WANT TO BE DIRTY THEN MOMS GONNA HAVE TO CLEAN ME!!" he shrieked running away from the moss mess stuff and mess from halfkit
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 12th, 2022, 01:27 PM
pebblekit shrieked running away from the moss mess and halfkit he tries to avoid the mess" AHH HALFKIT STOP NO!!! I DON"T WANT TO BE DIRTY THEN MOMS GONNA HAVE TO CLEAN ME!!" he shrieked running away from the moss mess stuff and mess from halfkit
Aqua Catrina
Halfkit laughed...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 12th, 2022, 01:30 PM
pebblekit stopped as he hears halfkit laughing" hahaha very funny you can unfreeze whisper" he says to them, he runs towards halfkit jumping up ready to tackle halfkit
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 12th, 2022, 01:31 PM
pebblekit stopped as he hears halfkit laughing" hahaha very funny you can unfreeze whisper" he says to them, he runs towards halfkit jumping up ready to tackle halfkit
Aqua Catrina
Whisperkit twitched and chased after Pebblekit and pounced on halfkit...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 12th, 2022, 01:36 PM
pebbekit shrieked as he sees whis chaseing he runs around in circles running around littlebrook in circle he trys to get whisperkit off his tail
Silverdream Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 12th, 2022, 01:37 PM
pebbekit shrieked as he sees whis chaseing he runs around in circles running around littlebrook in circle he trys to get whisperkit off his tail
Silverdream Aqua Catrina
She laughed and chased him, Halfkit joining in the chase...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 12th, 2022, 01:40 PM
pebblekit continues to run around littlebrook" oh come on its not funny" he says continueing to run around trying to avoid his sister and halfkit chasing him
Aqua Catrina Silverdream

Zei
May 12th, 2022, 01:41 PM
pebblekit continues to run around littlebrook" oh come on its not funny" he says continueing to run around trying to avoid his sister and halfkit chasing him
Aqua Catrina Silverdream
whisp stopped and sat down, before halfkit tripped over her her and went tumbling...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 12th, 2022, 01:46 PM
pebblekit runs around seeing whisp stopping he slows down but ends up tumbling in them" WOAh LOOK OUT!!!" he yels tumbling into them
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 12th, 2022, 01:47 PM
pebblekit runs around seeing whisp stopping he slows down but ends up tumbling in them" WOAh LOOK OUT!!!" he yels tumbling into them
Aqua Catrina
(KITTEN PILE ALERT!!!)
whisperkit yelped as the two kits ran into her...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 12th, 2022, 01:51 PM
[KITTEN PILE ALERT WATCH OUT!!!!]

pebblekit groans as they stop the sliding" we need to stop running into eachother" he says looking at them
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 12th, 2022, 01:56 PM
[KITTEN PILE ALERT WATCH OUT!!!!]

pebblekit groans as they stop the sliding" we need to stop running into eachother" he says looking at them
Aqua Catrina
"why? it's fun!" whisperkit meowed....

SpiritWolf_yt
May 12th, 2022, 02:00 PM
" its also a bit of painful" he mews
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 12th, 2022, 02:01 PM
" its also a bit of painful" he mews
Aqua Catrina
She nodded "yes! but still fun!"

SpiritWolf_yt
May 12th, 2022, 02:05 PM
pebblekit gets up and off of whisp and half" well at least its not the pile of moss mess" he says sarcasticly
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 12th, 2022, 02:07 PM
pebblekit gets up and off of whisp and half" well at least its not the pile of moss mess" he says sarcasticly
Aqua Catrina
Whispkerkit meowed "your standing on it!" she pointed out...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 12th, 2022, 02:33 PM
pebblekit looked down shrieking he jumped and hid behind whisp and half
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 12th, 2022, 02:40 PM
pebblekit looked down shrieking he jumped and hid behind whisp and half
Aqua Catrina
Whisperkit giggled "your such a clean freak!"

SpiritWolf_yt
May 12th, 2022, 03:02 PM
" ha ha ha very funny you two i like to get dirty but not get dirty in the moss mess" he says stepping aside from whisp and half
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 12th, 2022, 03:03 PM
" ha ha ha very funny you two i like to get dirty but not get dirty in the moss mess" he says stepping aside from whisp and half
Aqua Catrina
"it's just wet moss, that go rained on! don't you like rain?" whisperkit questioned...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 12th, 2022, 03:08 PM
pebblekit chuckled awkwardly" ok ok very funny" he says lashing his tail
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 09:13 AM
pebblekit chuckled awkwardly" ok ok very funny" he says lashing his tail
Aqua Catrina
Whisperkit stuck her tongue out at him..

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 09:17 AM
pebblekit rolls his eyes...
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 09:19 AM
pebblekit rolls his eyes...
Aqua Catrina
Whisperkit yawned, she was tired, so she curled up and fell fast asleep...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 09:48 AM
pebblekit smiled seeing whis going to sleep he lays down but stays awake...
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 09:53 AM
pebblekit smiled seeing whis going to sleep he lays down but stays awake...
Aqua Catrina
Halfkit bounced around, still full of energy...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 09:56 AM
pebblekit watched halfkit bounce around crazy" aren't you tired? halfkit" he asked tilting his head

[i will be slow in reply bc im making lilypaw's training tracker] Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 09:58 AM
pebblekit watched halfkit bounce around crazy" aren't you tired? halfkit" he asked tilting his head

[i will be slow in reply bc im making lilypaw's training tracker] Aqua Catrina
"No!" Halfkit meowed...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 10:03 AM
pebblekit was surprised to hear that" ok" he says to halfkit...
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 10:05 AM
pebblekit was surprised to hear that" ok" he says to halfkit...
Aqua Catrina
Halfkit bounced in a circle and made himself dizzy, he rolled over and stuck his paws in the air.

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 10:07 AM
pebblekit batted halfkit" your going nuts your losing yourself halfkit" he says batting the kits head
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 10:08 AM
pebblekit batted halfkit" your going nuts your losing yourself halfkit" he says batting the kits head
Aqua Catrina
Halfkit rolled away and kept rolling...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 10:10 AM
pebblekit lept up in the air about to pounce halfkit...
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 10:12 AM
pebblekit lept up in the air about to pounce halfkit...
Aqua Catrina
Halfkit just kept on rolling...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 10:15 AM
pebblekit layed as he landed he kept himself from tackling halfkit...
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 10:17 AM
pebblekit layed as he landed he kept himself from tackling halfkit...
Aqua Catrina
Halfkit stopped rolling and started to bounce again...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 10:19 AM
pebblekit ignored the bouncing...
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 10:25 AM
pebblekit ignored the bouncing...
Aqua Catrina
Halfkit run face first into a wall..

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 10:31 AM
pebblekit shook his head" oh halfkit" he says sarcasticly
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 10:32 AM
pebblekit shook his head" oh halfkit" he says sarcasticly
Aqua Catrina
Halfkit turned to him with tears in his eyes, he had gotten a thorn stuck up his nose...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 10:44 AM
pebblekit sighed" thats what happens when you go nuts, just sneeze the thorn will come out halfkit, or use your paw and blow from your nose to get the thorn out" pebble says advising halfkit
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 10:53 AM
pebblekit sighed" thats what happens when you go nuts, just sneeze the thorn will come out halfkit, or use your paw and blow from your nose to get the thorn out" pebble says advising halfkit
Aqua Catrina
Halfkit wasn't having it at all, he basically flipped out, wacking at his nose, but just ended up with more thorns in his butt...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 10:57 AM
pebblekit shook his head" why do i bother trying anyway let me know if you need help" he says laying his head on his paws
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 10:59 AM
pebblekit shook his head" why do i bother trying anyway let me know if you need help" he says laying his head on his paws
Aqua Catrina
Halfkit finally maneged to pull them all out, kept for the one in his ear...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 11:00 AM
pebblekit watched...
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 11:02 AM
pebblekit watched...
Aqua Catrina
Halfkit swiped at it, finally it came loose, but it left a nasty hole in his good ear...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 11:04 AM
pebblekit saw the hole" we all will get scars one day anyway" he says to halfkit
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 11:06 AM
pebblekit saw the hole" we all will get scars one day anyway" he says to halfkit
Aqua Catrina
Halfkit shrugged, he didn't really care. he went to sleep...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 11:07 AM
pebblekit closed his eyes but listened around him...
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 11:08 AM
pebblekit closed his eyes but listened around him...
Aqua Catrina
Halfkit snored loudly...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 11:12 AM
pebblekit roans" great" he mumbles he ignores the snoring

@Aqau Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 11:13 AM
pebblekit roans" great" he mumbles he ignores the snoring

@Aqau Catrina
Halfkit snorted and seemed to be running in his sleep...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 11:15 AM
pebblekit opened his eyes, he sits up and sits there wondering about things
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 11:17 AM
pebblekit opened his eyes, he sits up and sits there wondering about things
Aqua Catrina
whisperkit yawned and sat up, seeing Pebblekit up she asked "is he keeping you up?"

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 11:20 AM
pebblekit looked back seeing whis awake he looked forward again" a little but i was awake anyway" he replied calmly and softly not waking halfkit up
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 11:25 AM
pebblekit looked back seeing whis awake he looked forward again" a little but i was awake anyway" he replied calmly and softly not waking halfkit up
Aqua Catrina
Halfkit let out a loud snort...
Whisperkit sighed "he sounds like a Badger"

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 11:30 AM
pebblekit chuckled but then sighed" ya he sound more like a coward badger to me" he says softly scuffing himself
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 11:34 AM
pebblekit chuckled but then sighed" ya he sound more like a coward badger to me" he says softly scuffing himself
Aqua Catrina
"for someone that doesn't talk a lot, he sure snores a lot"

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 11:37 AM
pebblekit agreed" ya" he replied," so what woke you up did halfkits badger snore wake you up" he asked
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 11:38 AM
pebblekit agreed" ya" he replied," so what woke you up did halfkits badger snore wake you up" he asked
Aqua Catrina
"no, just a nightmare........."

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 11:43 AM
" oh ok um right nightmare" he says awkwardly thinking about the clans
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 11:44 AM
" oh ok um right nightmare" he says awkwardly thinking about the clans
Aqua Catrina
"you?" she asked gently...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 11:48 AM
pebblekit didn't really know what to say" eh i just figure i stay up in case i need to alert everyone but ya thats not happening" he replied flicking his tail
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 11:49 AM
pebblekit didn't really know what to say" eh i just figure i stay up in case i need to alert everyone but ya thats not happening" he replied flicking his tail
Aqua Catrina
"why would they attack us? we just kittens!" Whisperkit meowed

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 11:51 AM
pebblekit sighed" i know im just bored i don't know what to do so im just acting like a gaurd i guess" he says with ears back
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 11:52 AM
pebblekit sighed" i know im just bored i don't know what to do so im just acting like a gaurd i guess" he says with ears back
Aqua Catrina
Whisperkit bound up "your it! if you can't catch me then your smelly!" she shrieked and raced off...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 11:53 AM
pebblekit was surprised and chased after whisperkit," we'll see who's smelly" he says chasing right behind whisp tail
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 11:54 AM
pebblekit was surprised and chased after whisperkit," we'll see who's smelly" he says chasing right behind whisp tail
Aqua Catrina
Whisperkit jumped and climbed up the Walk of the den...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 12:04 PM
pebblekit saw what whisp and stopped unsure to continue or stop
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 12:06 PM
pebblekit saw what whisp and stopped unsure to continue or stop
Aqua Catrina
Whisperkit now hang upside down "i'm WhisperSpidar!!!"
spirit free
Silverdream
Ghost of Red

Tess_Potter
May 13th, 2022, 12:07 PM
Whisperkit now hang upside down "i'm WhisperSpidar!!!"
spirit free
Silverdream
Ghost of Red

Littlebrook watches her. "Don't fall!" she calls out to her kit.

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 12:08 PM
Littlebrook watches her. "Don't fall!" she calls out to her kit.
Whisperkit's back legs were no longer holding on...

Tess_Potter
May 13th, 2022, 12:10 PM
Whisperkit's back legs were no longer holding on...

Littlebrook jumped forward to catch her kitten.

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 12:11 PM
Littlebrook jumped forward to catch her kitten.
Whisperkit shrieked as she fell...

Tess_Potter
May 13th, 2022, 12:12 PM
Whisperkit shrieked as she fell...

LB caught her.

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 12:14 PM
LB caught her.
Whisperkit giggled "lets do that again! WhisperBirdwings Flies!"

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 12:17 PM
pebblekit stayed on the ground watching whisp" woah cool!" he exclaimed
Silverdream Ghost of Red Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 12:19 PM
Littlebrook rolls her eyes. "Oh for StarClan's sake!" she meows in exasperation.
Whisperkit giggled and started to climb up again...

Tess_Potter
May 13th, 2022, 12:20 PM
pebblekit stayed on the ground watching whisp" woah cool!" he exclaimed
Silverdream Ghost of Red Aqua Catrina
Whisperkit giggled and started to climb up again...

Littlebrook grabs Whisperkit by her scruff and drops her into the nest.
"It is not cool! Your sister could have badly hurt." she hisses at Pebblekit. "I better not ever catch you trying it!"

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 12:22 PM
Littlebrook grabs Whisperkit by her scruff and drops her into the nest.
"It is not cool! Your sister could have badly hurt." she hisses at Pebblekit. "I better not ever catch you trying it!"
whisperkit pouted "but i wanna fly!"

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 12:23 PM
pebblekit ears went back and he lowered himself feeling shamed and afraid to play" yes mother" he says with his head down
Silverdream Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 12:25 PM
pebblekit ears went back and he lowered himself feeling shamed and afraid to play" yes mother" he says with his head down
Silverdream Aqua Catrina
Halfkit blinked and giggled at the kits in trouble...
Silverdream
spirit free

Tess_Potter
May 13th, 2022, 12:26 PM
Littlebrook tries to calm herself down. She seems angrier than her kits have ever seen her.
"Do you want to be a warrior?" she growls. "Because you can't if you permanently damage your leg from falling!"
Her words end in a hiss. She's mad today. She settles in her nest and rests her head on the side.
Aqua Catrina
Ghost of Red
spirit free

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 12:27 PM
Littlebrook tries to calm herself down. She seems angrier than her kits have ever seen her.
"Do you want to be a warrior?" she growls. "Because you can't if you permanently damage your leg from falling!"
Her words end in a hiss. She's mad today.
Aqua Catrina
Ghost of Red
spirit free
"do warriors have wings?" whisperkit meowed, still wanting to fly...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 12:28 PM
pebblekit lowered his head walking to the nest he looked to his side seeing halfkit giggling because of him and whisper in trouble" go ahead halfkit laugh all you want why do i care" he says walking into the nest with his tail down and ears back
Aqua Catrina Silverdream Ghost of Red

Tess_Potter
May 13th, 2022, 12:29 PM
"do warriors have wings?" whisperkit meowed, still wanting to fly...
"No. They don't." Littlebrook pulls Pebblekit to her and begins licking him.
spirit free

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 12:30 PM
"No. They don't." Littlebrook pulls Pebblekit to her and begins licking him.
spirit free
Halfkit laughed "you getting bath!"

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 12:30 PM
pebblekit ignored halfkit and stayed sad
Aqua Catrina

Tess_Potter
May 13th, 2022, 12:31 PM
Halfkit laughed "you getting bath!"

Littlebrook glares at the kit. "Do you want me to tell your mother that your teasing the other kits?" she hisses. She might be pissed off, but no-one upsets her babies.

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 12:34 PM
Littlebrook glares at the kit. "Do you want me to tell your mother that your teasing the other kits?" she hisses. She might be pissed off, but no-one upsets her babies.
Halfkit stuck his tongue out at the she-cat "no parents! me no haves em! no need em the rats!" Halfkit meowed, his longest sentence yet...

Tess_Potter
May 13th, 2022, 12:35 PM
Halfkit stuck his tongue out at the she-cat "no parents! me no haves em! no need em the rats!" Halfkit meowed, his longest sentence yet...

Littlebrook sighs.
(omg i had no idea that he didn't have parents)

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 12:37 PM
pebblekit growled at halfkit wanting him to to stop laughing" YOU THINK GETTING IN TROUBLE IS FUNNY TO YOU!!!" he growled at halfkit as if he was gonna attack him
Aqua Catrina Silverdream

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 12:37 PM
Littlebrook sighs.
(omg i had no idea that he didn't have parents)
Halfkit bounced around the den at top speeds
(yeah but he was going to, but i submited him to soon so now he's orphan instead)

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 12:39 PM
pebblekit growled at halfkit wanting him to to stop laughing" YOU THINK GETTING IN TROUBLE IS FUNNY TO YOU!!!" he growled at halfkit as if he was gonna attack him
Aqua Catrina Silverdream
Whisperkit batted at her brother "oh stop! lets be birds!" she jumped off Littlebrooks back, high into the air...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 12:41 PM
pebblekit rolled his eyes" hows it suppose to help us become warriors!" he growls
Aqua Catrina Silverdream

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 01:09 PM
pebblekit rolled his eyes" hows it suppose to help us become warriors!" he growls
Aqua Catrina Silverdream
halfkit charged over Pebblekit and went tumbling over and over, then started to roll again, landing in the Moss Mess...
spirit free
Silverdream

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 01:20 PM
pebblekit saw halfkit chargeing over him he felt halfkit touching him a little he tumbles down as he get up he shakes his fur, and begins to growl a little unhappy with it he trys to let his anger control him
Aqua Catrina Silverdream

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 01:45 PM
pebblekit saw halfkit chargeing over him he felt halfkit touching him a little he tumbles down as he get up he shakes his fur, and begins to growl a little unhappy with it he trys to let his anger control him
Aqua Catrina Silverdream
halfkit sighed and fell asleep again, Snoring louder then a Badger...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 01:51 PM
pebblekit rolled his eyes and walks back to the nest
Aqua Catrina Silverdream

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 01:53 PM
pebblekit rolled his eyes and walks back to the nest
Aqua Catrina Silverdream
Whisperkit batted at him playfully "lets play!"

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 02:04 PM
pebblekit looked at whisp" won't we get in trouble" he says to whisp
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 02:06 PM
pebblekit looked at whisp" won't we get in trouble" he says to whisp
Aqua Catrina
"why? we play before no trouble!" whisperkit jumped up meowed "i whisperstar and you Are Pebbleflight! my Deputy! we shall launch attack on Littlebrook the intruder!"
spirit free
Silverdream

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 02:08 PM
pebbleflight sat up tall" ok i pebbleflight will follow your lead" he stood up
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 02:09 PM
pebbleflight sat up tall" ok i pebbleflight will follow your lead" he stood up
Aqua Catrina
"lets get Mintyleaf instead! she's outside!" whisperkit ran towards mintyleaf...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 02:13 PM
" but were not suppose to leave the nursery without a guardian" pebblekit says stopping the play for a moment
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 02:14 PM
" but were not suppose to leave the nursery without a guardian" pebblekit says stopping the play for a moment
Aqua Catrina
"minty's by the entrance! playing in the entrance doesn't count as leaving does it?"

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 02:17 PM
" i guess not but listen whisper if our mum finds us outside and its forbidden im gonna let the blame come to me ok i will say to mom that this was my idea in order to keep you out of trouble whis ok" he says padding beside whisp
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 02:18 PM
" i guess not but listen whisper if our mum finds us outside and its forbidden im gonna let the blame come to me ok i will say to mom that this was my idea in order to keep you out of trouble whis ok" he says padding beside whisp
Aqua Catrina
Whisper shook her head "no! i'll take blame! it my idea not yours!"

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 02:20 PM
pebblekit ears went back" fine but lets just stay silent if were caught by mum ok if were silent if she doesn't ask who's idea then we should be fine" he says walking to the entrance
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 02:22 PM
pebblekit ears went back" fine but lets just stay silent if were caught by mum ok if were silent if she doesn't ask who's idea then we should be fine" he says walking to the entrance
Aqua Catrina
whisperkit whispered "i'll pounce on her head! you pounce on her shoulders! try to take her down Pebbleflight!"

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 02:24 PM
pebbleflight ignored where to pounce" i got this" he whispered creeping upon minty
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 02:24 PM
pebbleflight ignored where to pounce" i got this" he whispered creeping upon minty
Aqua Catrina
Minty was unsuspecting....

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 02:25 PM
pebbleflight waited for whisperstars signal...
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 02:28 PM
pebbleflight waited for whisperstars signal...
Aqua Catrina
"go!" whisperkit meowed racing forward to pounce on Mintyleaf

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 02:31 PM
pebbleflight jumped up landing on mintys back, he pushes his body weight down

@Aqua aCatrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 02:34 PM
pebbleflight jumped up landing on mintys back, he pushes his body weight down

@Aqua aCatrina
She squeaked "ah! you got me!" she pretended she was dead

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 02:36 PM
pebbleflight lifted his tail" whisperstar we suceeded!" he says to whisp
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 02:37 PM
pebbleflight lifted his tail" whisperstar we suceeded!" he says to whisp
Aqua Catrina
Mintyleaf raised her head "i'm a Dark forest warrior and i'm going to tickle you!" she meowed and chased whisperkit and pebblekit...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 02:41 PM
pebbleflight looked at whisperstar" what are we gonna do whisperstar!" he says as if he's distress Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 02:42 PM
pebbleflight looked at whisperstar" what are we gonna do whisperstar!" he says as if he's distress Aqua Catrina
Whisperkits eyes widen "RUN!!!"

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 02:44 PM
pebbleflight jolted and runs following whisp
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 02:45 PM
pebbleflight jolted and runs following whisp
Aqua Catrina
Mintyleaf gently tackled them and tickled them with her tail...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 13th, 2022, 02:48 PM
pebbleflight falls and giggles as he's getting tickled
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 13th, 2022, 02:49 PM
pebbleflight falls and giggles as he's getting tickled
Aqua Catrina
"ok, little ones why don't i tell you a story?" mintyleaf meowed the small she-cat sitting down...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 14th, 2022, 11:15 AM
pebbleflight stopped running at comes back to minty and sits down waiting for a story
Aqua Catrina

flopsy
May 14th, 2022, 10:14 PM
- amberclover

the young queen hummed to herself cooling by the nursery entrance and keeping a close eye on the nearby kits.

Zei
May 16th, 2022, 08:00 AM
pebbleflight stopped running at comes back to minty and sits down waiting for a story
Aqua Catrina
"so do you wanna hear about Quicksplash or Forestheart?" Mintylef asked the young kit...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 16th, 2022, 08:18 AM
" forestheart! story!" he says excited
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 16th, 2022, 08:29 AM
" forestheart! story!" he says excited
Aqua Catrina
Mityleaf smiled and lay'd down "once upon a time there was a pretty she-cat named Forestheart, she was named this because she loved the forest, she would do anything to protect it"

Tess_Potter
May 16th, 2022, 10:56 AM
Littlebrook enters the nursery and collapses into her nest, crying quietly. She's washed her fur, but she still smells of dog and blood.

Zei
May 16th, 2022, 10:57 AM
Littlebrook enters the nursery and collapses into her nest, crying quietly. She's washed her fur, but she still smells of dog and blood.
Whisperkit and Halfkit come over and try to comfort her...

Tess_Potter
May 16th, 2022, 11:00 AM
Littlebrook doesn't say anything. She's crying too hard now. She pulls the two kits close with her tail and looks for her best friend, Maplefall.
Aqua Catrina
poppy.

Zei
May 16th, 2022, 11:02 AM
Littlebrook doesn't say anything. She's crying too hard now. She pulls the two kits close with her tail and looks for her best friend, Maplefall.
Aqua Catrina
poppy.
"Why you cry? you bleeding?" Whisperkit asked gently

Tess_Potter
May 16th, 2022, 11:04 AM
"Your aunt Smallstream died." Littlebrook tells her daughter gently. All of her kits knew Smallstream. She had loved playing with them.
Aqua Catrina

Zei
May 16th, 2022, 11:08 AM
"Your aunt Smallstream died." Littlebrook tells her daughter gently. All of her kits knew Smallstream. She had loved playing with them.
Aqua Catrina
Whisperkit blinked before she started to cry...
Halfkit looked in confusion, he didn't know who Smallstream was, as he was an orphan and rarely left the nursery....

Tess_Potter
May 16th, 2022, 11:11 AM
Whisperkit blinked before she started to cry...
Halfkit looked in confusion, he didn't know who Smallstream was, as he was an orphan and rarely left the nursery....

Littlebrook begins to lick Whisperkit's fur. "It's okay, darlings. She's watching over us from StarClan."

Zei
May 16th, 2022, 11:13 AM
Littlebrook begins to lick Whisperkit's fur. "It's okay, darlings. She's watching over us from StarClan."
Whisperkit curled into a ball and fell asleep...
Halfkit just sat and looked confused as ever...

Tess_Potter
May 18th, 2022, 10:02 AM
Littlebrook woke the next morning feeling alot better. She licks Pebblekit's fur. spirit free

Zei
May 18th, 2022, 10:04 AM
Halfkit felt sad today, would he always feel sad? he wondered, a tear coming from his left eye...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 18th, 2022, 10:08 AM
pebblekit wakes up, he looks up smiling at his mother
Silverdream

Tess_Potter
May 18th, 2022, 10:35 AM
Halfkit felt sad today, would he always feel sad? he wondered, a tear coming from his left eye...
pebblekit wakes up, he looks up smiling at his mother
Silverdream

Littlebrook wrapped her tail around her son and looked the other kit.
"Are you alright, Halfkit?" she asked.

Zei
May 18th, 2022, 10:36 AM
Littlebrook wrapped her tail around her son and looked the other kit.
"Are you alright, Halfkit?" she asked.
"miss mother...." Halfkit sighed

Tess_Potter
May 18th, 2022, 10:38 AM
"miss mother...." Halfkit sighed

Littlebrook is quiet for a moment. Then she looks at the tiny kit. "Would you like to share my nest, Halfkit?"

Zei
May 18th, 2022, 10:39 AM
Littlebrook is quiet for a moment. Then she looks at the tiny kit. "Would you like to share my nest, Halfkit?"
Halfkit nodded and curled up next to the she-cat...

SpiritWolf_yt
May 18th, 2022, 10:54 AM
pebblekit yawns big shaking himself
Silverdream Aqua Catrina

[sorry for late reply had personal issues]

Zei
May 18th, 2022, 10:56 AM
Silverdream Aqua Catrina

Whisperkit set about grooming her favorite sibling...

Tess_Potter
May 18th, 2022, 11:05 AM
Silverdream Aqua Catrina

Whisperkit set about grooming her favorite sibling...

Littlebrook purrs

Zei
May 18th, 2022, 11:06 AM
Halfkit started to snore loudly...
spirit free Silverdream

SpiritWolf_yt
May 18th, 2022, 11:09 AM
pebblekit didn't understand whisp grooming him
Aqua Catrina

Tess_Potter
May 20th, 2022, 12:42 PM
Dawnfur shifted in her nest as pain rippled through her belly. What was wrong with her?
(open to queens and apprentices only)

Thornwolf
May 25th, 2022, 09:35 PM
(Me has joined -> + rainfur and puddlekit)

Puddlekit walked around in the nursery but was still staying close to his mother,rainfur
he didn't interacted with the other cats anyway,and he always ignores them

"Maybe you should make friends with another kit for once" rainfur suggested

"No thanks" puddlekit replied "i was never good at interactions anyway"

Rainfur looked at her kit "well,i just thought that you need to talk to someone"

Puddlekit looked at the ground thinking about how his live would've been like if his father stayed alive "well...i don't need to"

Captain
May 27th, 2022, 11:24 AM
Snowleap | he/them
➢It had been a few days since the Gathering had occurred and the dark-furred tomcat had made sure that both Nightkit and Sunkit were happily situated in the RiverClan nursery. He had scraped together a nest with soft, fresh moss and delicate, brightly-colored feathers so that the two siblings would have a comfortable place to rest while Lynxfall and him were out doing their warrior duties. Now, in current times, it was around sunhigh and Snowleap laid in the nursery, watching his kids while his mate was out doing his own thing. “What do you two want to do today?” He purred, looking at both of them with his partial gaze, “Do you want to play a game? Or hear a story?” Even though he was the deputy of RiverClan, the oriental longhair refused to allow his position to take him away from spending time with his family.

{ Belle }

SpiritWolf_yt
May 27th, 2022, 11:26 AM
pebblekit was bored, he tries to climb littlebrooks,
Silverdream

Rainee
May 27th, 2022, 11:31 AM
Snowleap | he/them
➢It had been a few days since the Gathering had occurred and the dark-furred tomcat had made sure that both Nightkit and Sunkit were happily situated in the RiverClan nursery. He had scraped together a nest with soft, fresh moss and delicate, brightly-colored feathers so that the two siblings would have a comfortable place to rest while Lynxfall and him were out doing their warrior duties. Now, in current times, it was around sunhigh and Snowleap laid in the nursery, watching his kids while his mate was out doing his own thing. “What do you two want to do today?” He purred, looking at both of them with his partial gaze, “Do you want to play a game? Or hear a story?” Even though he was the deputy of RiverClan, the oriental longhair refused to allow his position to take him away from spending time with his family.

{ Belle }

Sun'kit looked at Night'kit expectantly, knowing he would want to choose.

He gazed back at his sister, seeing her nod he said
" I wanna hew a stowy, but aftew I wanna pway a game." he told father
zenosaurus

Captain
May 27th, 2022, 11:41 AM
Snowleap | he/them
➢ Watching that two of them exchange a look, the RiverClan tomcat peered over at Nightkit, hearing the black-furred kit suggest a story and then a game. “Ah, an excellent choice.” Snowleap said, nodding with a softened chuckle rumbling from his throat, “How about I tell you the story about how I came to RiverClan? Or would you rather hear a more fantasy, adventure story?” It was their joint decision.

{ Belle }

Rainee
May 27th, 2022, 12:55 PM
Snowleap | he/them
➢ Watching that two of them exchange a look, the RiverClan tomcat peered over at Nightkit, hearing the black-furred kit suggest a story and then a game. “Ah, an excellent choice.” Snowleap said, nodding with a softened chuckle rumbling from his throat, “How about I tell you the story about how I came to RiverClan? Or would you rather hear a more fantasy, adventure story?” It was their joint decision.

{ Belle }

"Sure, do da one where abou' you comin' to wiver'cwan." He told Snowleap while laying down and staring up at him.

Sun'kit smiled. A story and a game! Nice! She sat down and started grooming her brother. He was so dirty! While they where with their mother she had to be the older one, because mother always left them to see her two legs. Sun thought that that should not have happened but, then she wouldn't be grooming her older brother. Even though he was the more mature one.

Captain
May 27th, 2022, 04:06 PM
"Sure, do da one where abou' you comin' to wiver'cwan." He told Snowleap while laying down and staring up at him.

Sun'kit smiled. A story and a game! Nice! She sat down and started grooming her brother. He was so dirty! While they where with their mother she had to be the older one, because mother always left them to see her two legs. Sun thought that that should not have happened but, then she wouldn't be grooming her older brother. Even though he was the more mature one.Snowleap | he/them
➢ “Well, if that’s what you want, then who I am to deny you such?” He meowed, easing himself into a laid down position and tapping his chin with his paw, “It all started when I was around ten or eleven moons old. I was born in a twolegplace, you see, but I was tired of that kind of life. I felt trapped and bored. I needed to get out and be free!” The RiverClan tomcat avoided such details regarding how abusive his parents had been towards him and somewhat made the story much more light-hearted. “So one day, I just left home. In the middle of leafbare, when the weather was at its coldest… At the time, it seemed like a wonderful idea, but I didn’t really take into consideration how hard it would be to get through the snow at my young age…”

Rainee
May 27th, 2022, 04:10 PM
Snowleap | he/them
➢ “Well, if that’s what you want, then who I am to deny you such?” He meowed, easing himself into a laid down position and tapping his chin with his paw, “It all started when I was around ten or eleven moons old. I was born in a twolegplace, you see, but I was tired of that kind of life. I felt trapped and bored. I needed to get out and be free!” The RiverClan tomcat avoided such details regarding how abusive his parents had been towards him and somewhat made the story much more light-hearted. “So one day, I just left home. In the middle of leafbare, when the weather was at its coldest… At the time, it seemed like a wonderful idea, but I didn’t really take into consideration how hard it would be to get through the snow at my young age…”

Sun'kit gazed up at Snow'leap, her eyes showing wonder
"Sowwy for intewuptin', but why da heck wewd you do dat!?Go out into da wild wike dat."

Night'kit huffed out a loud breath as Sun'kit interrupted the story.

Captain
May 27th, 2022, 04:35 PM
Sun'kit gazed up at Snow'leap, her eyes showing wonder
"Sowwy for intewuptin', but why da heck wewd you do dat!?Go out into da wild wike dat."

Night'kit huffed out a loud breath as Sun'kit interrupted the story.Snowleap | he/them
➢ “Because I knew from a young age that I didn’t belong locked up in a twoleg den.” The RiverClan deputy meowed, simply, “I was destined to be a wild cat, where I catch my own food and defend my territory like a proud warrior should.” Snowleap had no regrets leaving behind a kittypet lifestyle. If he hadn’t, he would have never met his love, Lynxfall, nor would have been at that Gathering to take Sunkit and Nightkit to RiverClan. “Now then… as I was saying… There I was, trudging through snow that was up to my chin. It was ice cold and snowflakes were pouring down, sticking to my back and head. I didn’t know if I was gonna make it to a safe place in time.” The tall tomcat paused for dramatic effect. “Then… through the blinding snowflakes… a patrol of clan cats broke through! Finding me just in time!” He thought back to the now-distant memory, a smile sliding onto his maw.

Rainee
May 27th, 2022, 04:42 PM
Snowleap | he/them
➢ “Because I knew from a young age that I didn’t belong locked up in a twoleg den.” The RiverClan deputy meowed, simply, “I was destined to be a wild cat, where I catch my own food and defend my territory like a proud warrior should.” Snowleap had no regrets leaving behind a kittypet lifestyle. If he hadn’t, he would have never met his love, Lynxfall, nor would have been at that Gathering to take Sunkit and Nightkit to RiverClan. “Now then… as I was saying… There I was, trudging through snow that was up to my chin. It was ice cold and snowflakes were pouring down, sticking to my back and head. I didn’t know if I was gonna make it to a safe place in time.” The tall tomcat paused for dramatic effect. “Then… through the blinding snowflakes… a patrol of clan cats broke through! Finding me just in time!” He thought back to the now-distant memory, a smile sliding onto his maw.

"Ooooooh." she exclaimed to her father.

"Shhhhhh!" Night'kit told Sun'kit, glaring at her.

"Hehe." she giggled "Sowy

Captain
May 27th, 2022, 04:56 PM
"Ooooooh." she exclaimed to her father.

"Shhhhhh!" Night'kit told Sun'kit, glaring at her.

"Hehe." she giggled "SowySnowleap | he/them
➢ ”When they found me, my naturally dark fur was coated with snowflakes.” The tall tomcat explained, “It was because of that I was named Snowpaw. I was trained by a respected, mighty warrior named Blizzardwind. He’s still alive and a part of RiverClan to this day. I was later named Snowleap for my long legs, but on that special day when they found me in the snow, I became a wild cat and an honorary member of RiverClan. For that, I owe this clan everything.” He breathed another sigh and looked out towards the entrance of the nursery, thinking for a moment and relishing in the nostalgia. “Anyway, would you two like to play a game now? I’m sure that story wasn’t too interesting and you’d rather do something much more fun.”

Rainee
May 27th, 2022, 05:00 PM
Snowleap | he/them
➢ ”When they found me, my naturally dark fur was coated with snowflakes.” The tall tomcat explained, “It was because of that I was named Snowpaw. I was trained by a respected, mighty warrior named Blizzardwind. He’s still alive and a part of RiverClan to this day. I was later named Snowleap for my long legs, but on that special day when they found me in the snow, I became a wild cat and an honorary member of RiverClan. For that, I owe this clan everything.” He breathed another sigh and looked out towards the entrance of the nursery, thinking for a moment and relishing in the nostalgia. “Anyway, would you two like to play a game now? I’m sure that story wasn’t too interesting and you’d rather do something much more fun.”

Sun giggled as her father talked. "I wanna pway tag!" she announced. She got up.

Night'kit hopped up "Da one game I actuawy wike." He told his father as he started chasing Sun'kit. "Oh and I'm it dad!" He continued to chase Sun and eventually he managed to tag her.

Captain
May 27th, 2022, 05:21 PM
Sun giggled as her father talked. "I wanna pway tag!" she announced. She got up.

Night'kit hopped up "Da one game I actuawy wike." He told his father as he started chasing Sun'kit. "Oh and I'm it dad!" He continued to chase Sun and eventually he managed to tag her.Snowleap | he/them
➢ As the two kittens hopped to their paws and began to chase one another around the nursery, the long-furred tomcat uttered a hearty laugh. He eased himself into a sitting position and then stood up, watching Nightkit successfully tag Sunkit. “Ooooh, Sunkit, you’re it, sweetie!” Snowleap mewed, bouncing around them on his paws in a big circle. “Come on now, see if you can tag me! Show me how quick you can be on your paws!” A deep purr rumbled in his throat as he played with his children, allowing himself to relax and have fun for once.

Thornwolf
May 27th, 2022, 09:58 PM
Puddlekit notices no one was looking at him,so he walked out of the nursery to explore

After awhile,he came back rainfur looked at her kit,asking him questions,"where have you been!?"

Though the puddlekit didn't answer

Carmela
May 30th, 2022, 06:17 PM
The sun dappled the coat of an long hair orange tabby as she peered into the Nursery. She kept a small distance for privacy but gave a quiet mew. She hadn't seen her sister in some time. "Yarrowkit?
Honeystream knew she needed to be better about engagement and being there for her. Their parents weren't exactly around.
Wintermist

Weekend-Wondering
May 30th, 2022, 06:28 PM
Yarrowkit was grinning widely, and slowly, she crept out of her bush. Then, she mewe happily and leaped onto her older sister’s tail. “Got’cha!” She called, triumphantly. She laughed, and leapt off. “Hi Honeystream!” She said. Carmela

Rainee
May 31st, 2022, 09:20 AM
Snowleap | he/them
➢ As the two kittens hopped to their paws and began to chase one another around the nursery, the long-furred tomcat uttered a hearty laugh. He eased himself into a sitting position and then stood up, watching Nightkit successfully tag Sunkit. “Ooooh, Sunkit, you’re it, sweetie!” Snowleap mewed, bouncing around them on his paws in a big circle. “Come on now, see if you can tag me! Show me how quick you can be on your paws!” A deep purr rumbled in his throat as he played with his children, allowing himself to relax and have fun for once.

Sun'kit leaped up trying to boop her father, Snow'leap in the nose. "Tawg! I tink?" she said to Snow'leap.

Night'kit stumbled and stopped as he watched his dad and sister scuttle around.

Captain
June 1st, 2022, 11:05 AM
Sun'kit leaped up trying to boop her father, Snow'leap in the nose. "Tawg! I tink?" she said to Snow'leap.

Night'kit stumbled and stopped as he watched his dad and sister scuttle around.
Snowleap | he/them
➢ With a proud purr rumbling from the dark-furred deputy, he felt the young shekit touch his nose as she leaped high into the air, successfully tagging him. His partial gaze whipped around and locked on the black pelt of Nightkit. “Better watch out, here I come!” Snowleap said with a trill of joy as he bounded over to where his son was, reaching out with one large paw to see if he could poke him.

Rainee
June 1st, 2022, 11:19 AM
Snowleap | he/them
➢ With a proud purr rumbling from the dark-furred deputy, he felt the young shekit touch his nose as she leaped high into the air, successfully tagging him. His partial gaze whipped around and locked on the black pelt of Nightkit. “Better watch out, here I come!” Snowleap said with a trill of joy as he bounded over to where his son was, reaching out with one large paw to see if he could poke him.

"Ahhhh!" Night'kit leaped up and almost accidentally touched his dad's paw, but he successfully ran away and scuttled far into a bush. "Hehe." he said

Sun'kit ran far back into the shadow. Her pelt still stood out. Whatever, I'm still sneaky. She thought.

Captain
June 1st, 2022, 02:46 PM
"Ahhhh!" Night'kit leaped up and almost accidentally touched his dad's paw, but he successfully ran away and scuttled far into a bush. "Hehe." he said

Sun'kit ran far back into the shadow. Her pelt still stood out. Whatever, I'm still sneaky. She thought.Snowleap | he/them
➢ As his paw narrowly missed touching Nightkit, the tall dark-furred tomcat uttered a huff and watched as the small tomkit scurried away, hiding under a bush within the nursery. “Hmph.” Snowleap hummed and turned around, seeing Sunkit hiding within the shadows. He quickly dropped into a crouch and crawled towards her along the nursery floor before pouncing and landing a few whiskers away from where she was. “Got you!” Snowleap remarked, poking her head with one of his paws before jumping back away from the shekit.

Rainee
June 1st, 2022, 04:13 PM
Snowleap | he/them
➢ As his paw narrowly missed touching Nightkit, the tall dark-furred tomcat uttered a huff and watched as the small tomkit scurried away, hiding under a bush within the nursery. “Hmph.” Snowleap hummed and turned around, seeing Sunkit hiding within the shadows. He quickly dropped into a crouch and crawled towards her along the nursery floor before pouncing and landing a few whiskers away from where she was. “Got you!” Snowleap remarked, poking her head with one of his paws before jumping back away from the shekit.

"Dawng it!" she said as her dad tagged her. Sun'kit had earlier followed his gaze to her brother, Night'kit. She scuttled over to him and missed her swat at his flank.

Night'kit rushed out of his hiding place and crawled under his dad for protection. "Yew hab to get him!" He told his sister.

"But he dust tagged me." She explained. She noticed she had cought Night'kit off-guard in the conversation and swept up and tagged him "Haha, gotcha!" she exclaimed.

Thornwolf
June 2nd, 2022, 09:19 AM
Puddlekit thought about what it’ll be like as a warrior,he’s only 3 moons old,but he already can’t wait

Puddlekit laid down,and falled asleep next to rainfur
,who was looking at her kit

Rainfur always knew that puddlekit wanted to become a warrior as soon as possible,but the kit has to wait until he’s 6 moons old

Cove
June 2nd, 2022, 09:58 AM
Jay’water padded into the nursery, carrying some moss soaked with water from the river. “[inserts name of a queen], I got some moss for you!” She called, placing it in front of the queen.
“ how’s your kits?” Her eyes glittered with amusement at the kits who were wrestling each other.

Captain
June 2nd, 2022, 10:11 AM
"Dawng it!" she said as her dad tagged her. Sun'kit had earlier followed his gaze to her brother, Night'kit. She scuttled over to him and missed her swat at his flank.

Night'kit rushed out of his hiding place and crawled under his dad for protection. "Yew hab to get him!" He told his sister.

"But he dust tagged me." She explained. She noticed she had cought Night'kit off-guard in the conversation and swept up and tagged him "Haha, gotcha!" she exclaimed.Snowleap | he/them
➢ The RiverClan tomcat watched with amusement as Sunkit scampered after Nightkit to try and tag him. Almost immediately, the tiny black-furred tom dashed out from his hiding place under the bush and instead cowered under Snowleap. It caused a laugh to stir from the tall deputy. His ears twitched as the two siblings went back and forth, arguing light-heartily as to who to tag next. Thankfully, the oriental longhair didn’t have to settle anything before Sunkit swept under him as well and tagged Nightkit. As that happened, Snowleap leapt away from the two tiny kittens, landing on top of their family moss nest in order to avoid being tagged right away.

SpiritWolf_yt
June 2nd, 2022, 10:17 AM
pebblekit covered his ears but falls off of littlebrooks back, he yowls as he fell down" ow" he says he then climbs back up onto littlebrook
Silverdream

[and for anyone else who wants to interact]

Rainee
June 2nd, 2022, 11:18 AM
Snowleap | he/them
➢ The RiverClan tomcat watched with amusement as Sunkit scampered after Nightkit to try and tag him. Almost immediately, the tiny black-furred tom dashed out from his hiding place under the bush and instead cowered under Snowleap. It caused a laugh to stir from the tall deputy. His ears twitched as the two siblings went back and forth, arguing light-heartily as to who to tag next. Thankfully, the oriental longhair didn’t have to settle anything before Sunkit swept under him as well and tagged Nightkit. As that happened, Snowleap leapt away from the two tiny kittens, landing on top of their family moss nest in order to avoid being tagged right away.

Sun'kit started pelting around in the nursery, stumbling a lot. She continued doing that while watching her father and brother.

Night'kit looked at Sun'kit "You nevew say no tawg bacz!" He said while sprinting towards his sister. He tagged her and lept away.

Sun'kit skipped up to her father. "Is fun whe youw it... TAG!" she said to him after attempting to bop him on the shoulder.

Cove
June 2nd, 2022, 03:56 PM
’’ how are you, anshenkit? [@Whispyy (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=12370)] ‘’ she asked, as the kit clambered into her.

Levi
June 2nd, 2022, 10:01 PM
Hawkkit [ Polaris ]

Her eyes slowly blinked open, revealing a very bright light that didn't seem to care about the fact that she was sleeping. She grumbled as she stood up, arching her fanny in the air, outstretching her paws in front of her as she flexed her claws, getting a nice stretch in. Sitting down in a slouch-like position, she let out a yawn, licking her dehydrated lips as she looked around the nursery, as she saw kits hanging around, some climbing atop of another, some playing some sort of game, others... Oh, she didn't care right now. She just realized that practically everyone was accompanied and she happened to be alone. Forcing out another yawn, she put in effort into making it loud as an attempt to grapple someone's attention.

Carmela
June 3rd, 2022, 12:16 AM
Yarrowkit was grinning widely, and slowly, she crept out of her bush. Then, she mewe happily and leaped onto her older sister’s tail. “Got’cha!” She called, triumphantly. She laughed, and leapt off. “Hi Honeystream!” She said. Carmela

Honeystream felt a mild jump in her chest. The one you get when you're surprised. She hadn't expected Yarrowkit to be so quick! Amusement flicked at her whiskers as she bent around to give her sister a light push of her paw. "Nice jump! How's the Nursery?" Tugging her long tail away from the clutches of a kitten, the warrior rolled to her side and gave a sisterly bat to the younger cat's ears.

Weekend-Wondering
June 3rd, 2022, 07:26 AM
Yarrowkit purred, and moved her head backward. She padded closer to her older sister. “Good, mostly, but there’s been a lot of flies.” She meowed, and sat down. As she did, she had to flick a fly off of her muzzle with her paw. Carmela

Willowfern
June 3rd, 2022, 11:18 AM
Drizzlekit
He/Him
__
A nurturing sun shone down on the RiverClan camp as cats dozed, playfought, and groomed each other on that beautiful day. In the nursery, the the many queens watched dutifully, while few kits that lived there were playing and chatting.
Well, all the kits save for one.
Drizzlekit sat to the side, drawing unintelligible scratch marks into the ground and refusing to meet the eye of any of his peers. Drizzlekit hated the nursery and it’s over-protective coddling, and he liked to think that he was more intelligent than the average kit in the fact that he knew this.
Soon, I’ll be an apprentice, then a Warrior, and who knows? I might be the leader of the clan some day! I don’t need to be treated like I can’t take care of myself! He thought pridefully to himself, wiping out his hieroglyphs with a sheathed paw, Soon the name Drizzlestar will strike respect and slight fear into every cats heart!
Looking out at the softness of the nursery around him, Drizzlekit couldn’t help but remind himself,
Soon… but not yet. Not for a while…
Curse this miniature body! Drizzlekit wanted to be a Warrior right away! He knew he’d be great! Heck, he’d probably do better as a Warrior than most cats in this stinking clan. He knew he had more sense than half of them!
He found he was bristling at the shoulders, so he flattened his fur, not wanting to appear upset and unintentionally summon a Queen to tend to him, that would disgrace his growing, yet still fledgling, reputation.
On the subject of Queens, Drizzlekit had never known his parents. He faintly remembered suckling on a cat who looked similar to him in all appearances, but that was as far as his memory went, he didn’t even know a name, let alone a personality. Perhaps his lack of parents contributed to his disposition about life, though many other cats had been raised without real parents and had been just fine. Drizzlekit was probably just a special case.
Stretching and standing, Drizzlekit paced in a circle, doing his daily overview of his life plan,
Apprenticeship, get apprenticed to the most powerful Warrior, train hard and well, become a Warrior at twelve moons. Warriorhood, take on apprentice after apprentice, train to perfection, become Deputy for your aptitude, which is the best in the clan. Deputyship, send out regular patrols and take a mate to continue your legacy with. Leadership, become the best leader RiverClan has ever known, lead with an iron paw, yet be understanding and well-loved, retire when on last life to die happily with your loving family surrounding you.
Yes, he would have a perfect life, and he would live it to a “t”. Drizzlekit was going to be the greatest Leader known to felines!
..of course, after he became an apprentice, and then a Warrior… and then Deputy. Nonetheless, Drizzlekit was for sure going to be the best!
[ Open For Interaction ]

Quasar
June 3rd, 2022, 12:00 PM
Lichenkit | he/him | Willowfern

The sunlight that filtered through the entrance of the den was despicable, the once carefully balanced darkness being destroyed like it was nothing. It made Lichenkit sick. He felt at home in that darkness, it comforted his equally dark heart. His denmates might not be as appreciative of the shadows and darkness as he was, but he didnt mind that. That only meant the darkness was his alone, and he wasnt that keen on sharing it.

Stifling a scoff as a particularly bright beam shone directly into his eyes, the kit rolled over onto his side in an attempt to get away from the dreaded sun. In doing so, he spotted another kit whose name escaped him at the moment. "Dreadful day, is it not?" he spoke flatly, a carefully calculated sigh leaving him that he hoped would make him look mysterious and troubled.

Willowfern
June 3rd, 2022, 12:14 PM
Drizzlekit
He/Him
__
Geez, man, you look like someone ate all your fresh kill in front of you. What’s wrong? Drizzlekit wanted to say when he saw the despondent feline drag himself over, though that wouldn’t be a nice thing for a future leader to say, so he refrained.
“Well, I wouldn’t exactly classify it as a dreadful day,” Drizzlekit replied evenly, “Perhaps a boring and rather empty day,” He said honestly, quirking a brow at the odd fellow who’d approached him.
”What is your name, anyway? I don’t recall ever having spoken to you before,” I know that for sure, as I’m certain I’d remember a major sourpuss such as yourself, He added silently, discreetly looking the gloomy kit over.
Drizzlekit sometimes didn’t understand his peers. Sure, RiverClan had gone through some dark periods recently, but why were so many kits being born with such… odd outlooks on life? Okay, he’d admit, he was one of them. But why? Was the gene pool suddenly flooded with melodrama after all that had surpassed in the past few moons? It was certainly an oddity that Drizzlekit didn’t know that he’d ever understand.
[ Atticus ]

Polaris
June 3rd, 2022, 03:38 PM
Hawkkit [ Polaris ]

Her eyes slowly blinked open, revealing a very bright light that didn't seem to care about the fact that she was sleeping. She grumbled as she stood up, arching her fanny in the air, outstretching her paws in front of her as she flexed her claws, getting a nice stretch in. Sitting down in a slouch-like position, she let out a yawn, licking her dehydrated lips as she looked around the nursery, as she saw kits hanging around, some climbing atop of another, some playing some sort of game, others... Oh, she didn't care right now. She just realized that practically everyone was accompanied and she happened to be alone. Forcing out another yawn, she put in effort into making it loud as an attempt to grapple someone's attention.

~ Poppythroat ~ She/her ~ Riverclan Elder ~

Although Poppythroat enjoyed her alone time, she was bored of sitting in the Elder's Den, and she didn't feel like going out into the territory at the moment, so she decided to go and visit the nursery. So, here she was, tucked in a shadowed corner of the den as she watched the kits around her. Observing others was one of her favorite things to do, especially the younger cats. As her gold eyes looked around the nursery, she noticed a tan tabby with white spots. Hawkkit, if she remembered correctly. With a small smile, she watched as the kit woke up from her nap and seemed to be extremely bored, not unlike herself. With a soft mrow of amusement as she heard she tiny kit attempt to attract attention, the elder padded over to Hawkkit.

"Hello Hawkkit." Poppythroat's voice was toneless, but her eyes shone with curiosity. "Would you be interested in playing a game with me? You seemed to be very bored."