PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Floodstone

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

teddy.
April 14th, 2020, 12:47 AM
Tinypaws ears flattened back at Lionstar's words; He had been the first to step forward! Was he that easily forgotten? The muted kitten let his eyes dart from cat to cat to cat; Anyone of them could have been Lilytail and he wouldn't have had a clue if they were.

FireSandwich

tye
April 14th, 2020, 12:49 AM
The overwhelming crowd of cats really kicked some nerves in the calico. A visible gulp, eyes wandered around he'd eventually stood up and took a deep breath before heading forward. Heck, was Windclan ever this full? Thinking about his old home ticked him off a bit, shoving the memories away. This is his time to shine a little. Warblerpaw strut over passing then shoving cats from lack of patience, finally reaching up to Lionstar. Like a mouse dashing in circles, his mind raced on who will be his new mentor.

chaton
April 14th, 2020, 01:12 AM
- Mumble -

Leafbreeze had been making her own way to the Streamstone when she spotted Traveler, seemingly nervous from all the cats gathered around. Noting how this would likely be her first time seeing so many in one place, she bounded over to her new clanmate, giving a friendly nudge when she got close. "Here, you can uh... sit with me if you're worried." Following her own words, the silver she-cat got situated, hoping that her new friend would be able to do the same.

Shade.
April 14th, 2020, 01:24 AM
"I'm becoming an apprentice." squeaked Lotuskit as she walked forward, head held high.

BILL.

Caroline
April 14th, 2020, 01:46 AM
[ Caroline ]

Weaselpaw leaped up and looked around, searching for her new mentor-- Puddlestep, was it? The name didn't matter, she was an apprentice now! She could learn to hunt and fight and one day she'll be the best warrior and make Lionstar proud!

"Puddlestep!" she called, hoping the warrior could find her despite her small size.
Puddlestep heard the small squeak of someone calling her name and she looked over, thankfully Weaselpaw was fairly easy to spot even for her small size. She padded over to the apprentice and smiled down at her.

"Heya! Guess I'm your mentor now, huh?" To be honest, she didn't know the first thing about being a mentor...she didn't think she'd ever be trusted with an apprentice.

BEAR.
April 14th, 2020, 02:17 AM
Lionstar was pleased that not only did Lotuskit come forward, but also the other few cats he'd called up. Purrfect.

"Lotuskit [ Shadeleaf], from this moment forth you will be known as Lotuspaw. Petalwish [ riverripple], it's been some time since I've seen you actively around camp but you were a hardworking and dedicated warrior. I hope.. having an apprentice will encourage you to be more involved in the Clan once more, and that you will pass these important traits onto Lotuspaw.

"As for the rest of you..

"Warblerpaw [ vermin], I am assigning Thistlestep to be your mentor. I don't know how much training you have left, but once the injuries on your back have healed I expect you both to work together to find where you left off.

"Harepaw [ Bluepetal], you have returned to the Clan after disappearing for some time. In your absence, your former mentor has become scarce. Because of this, I am assigning Brightwhisker [ Spiderfrost] to be your mentor. Brightwhisker, good luck." This might be beneficial on a few ends.. keep Harepaw in line, and distract Brightwhisker from Ravenpaw.

"Traveler [ Mumble], you were an outsider who has joined the Clan in order to start a new life. From this moment forth, you will be known as Badgerpaw in honor of your darker points. Troutspring [ Sneakyfox55], you will be in charge of Badgerpaw's training. As an outsider coming in, she will need to learn Clan traditions alongside the usual training."

Lionstar would pause shortly, to allow these assignments to find their marks.

"On a final note for ceremonies, we have a new kit that has joined the Clan. When you see him, please welcome Dogkit [ Lynxpaw!]"

Shade.
April 14th, 2020, 03:13 AM
Lotuspaw's heart skipped a beat. Finaaly, she was an apprentce. She hoped Gingerkit would join her soon. She looked around for her mentor, Petalwish. riverripple

Estelle
April 14th, 2020, 03:20 AM
Gingerpaw held back sigh at the amount of kits made apprentices, most of them not even having reached the age of 6 moons! Great. The apprentice den would probably turn into a sort of second nursery, that was his biggest bother about the situation, really. Still, he scoffed at thought. It may be a bit exaggerated but with the amount of early made apprentices he wouldn't be surprised if it would.
Either way, an eternity later when Lionstar seemed to be finally done, Gingerpaw glanced over the different mentors stepping forward. He was unsure of who this 'Deweyes' actually was but he soon enough noticed a cream molly stop at the front of the crowd. She was most likely one of the new mentors yet seemed to be the only one who didn't head straight to their apprentice, why? He did not know and didn't find the need to ask, not yet atleast.
With a small sigh he got back onto his paws and made his to her. Since Ginger seemed to be the only one who had yet to meet their mentor, he assumed it was probably her. He glanced at the molly with his dark green eyes "Deweyes" he said with a mostly monotone voice.
Beau

Spiderfrost
April 14th, 2020, 07:49 AM
@Bluepetal (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=9016)

Brightwhisker was momentarily stunned at receiving an apprentice, but considering his relationship with Ravenmist--paw the timing was...The tom sighed. He understood. Brightwhisker, regardless was loyal to Riverclan first, and if this was a sign to give Raven space to grow, then he would listen. He wished he was oblivious, but Harepaw did need a mentor to finish their training. Getting to his paws to step up to the returned apprentice he looked to them with kind smile.

"You'll have to catch me up with what you know, but i hope we get along." he said and brushed their nose against them as per the typical action during the ceremony.

Banneret
April 14th, 2020, 08:13 AM
[ S-oft ]
Lilytail was surprised, but she knew that Lionstar knew what he was doing. ’This'll be good for me.’ She picked her way over to the cat she knew was Tinypaw. “Hello,” She said. “I'm Lilytail. After the meeting is over, we can get to know each other, and then I'll give you a tour of the territory.” She smiled at him, trying to be reassuring. She had never had an apprentice before, and wasn't sure what to do.

teddy.
April 14th, 2020, 08:23 AM
Tinypaw gave a quick nod, pressing his nose briefly against hers in a form of official greeting. He glanced back at his sister, Ripplepaw, and then to Liilytail. This was going to be terribly hard for him but the world wasn't the home friendly of places, regardless.
FireSandwich

Quasar
April 14th, 2020, 09:10 AM
- Mumble -

Leafbreeze had been making her own way to the Streamstone when she spotted Traveler, seemingly nervous from all the cats gathered around. Noting how this would likely be her first time seeing so many in one place, she bounded over to her new clanmate, giving a friendly nudge when she got close. "Here, you can uh... sit with me if you're worried." Following her own words, the silver she-cat got situated, hoping that her new friend would be able to do the same.

Traveler turned her head to Leafbreeze, relieved to see a familiar face. "Thank you, Leafbreeze" she said with a sigh of relief. She sat down and waited for Lionstar to continue. When Lionstar renamed her badgerpaw, she looked at Leafbreeze and whispered, "what do I do now?" She really liked her new name, but it would take some getting used to.
Sneakyfox55

Star child
April 14th, 2020, 09:11 AM
Harepaw stepped forward to touch noses with his new mentor, Brightwhisker. "Hi," he greeted quietly. Spiderfrost

dionysus
April 14th, 2020, 09:32 AM
Estelle
Deweyes flicked an ear at the sound of a young cat saying her name. She wasn’t startled by the noise- she’d been listening for footsteps drawing closer to her and had heard him arrive before he’d spoken. Turning to look in the direction the voice and scent came from, Deweyes breathed in and began committing the scent to memory. She did the same with each new cat she met, needing the catalogue of scents in her mind to alert her to which cat of the clan was approaching her at which time. “Gingerpaw, I presume?” She hummed in her deep, warm voice. The warrior reached down and touched her nose to the apprentice’s, finding it through an educated guess based on the height of an average apprentice as well as exactly how high the sound of his voice had originated. “It’s a pleasure to meet you. Congratulations on becoming an apprentice,” Deweyes meowed calmly in her usual tone. Deweyes had a knack for sounding like she knew more than she was letting on. Her voice was almost always calm and steady with a hint of amusement, and the natural deep hum of her voice added to the affect. In fact, Deweyes’ voice was rather unique- deep and resounding yet distinctly feminine and musical. The warrior awaited the response of her apprentice, choosing as she usually did to silently observe his mannerisms and get a read on him.

chaton
April 14th, 2020, 09:54 AM
Traveler turned her head to Leafbreeze, relieved to see a familiar face. "Thank you, Leafbreeze" she said with a sigh of relief. She sat down and waited for Lionstar to continue. When Lionstar renamed her badgerpaw, she looked at Leafbreeze and whispered, "what do I do now?" She really liked her new name, but it would take some getting used to.

"You should go and greet your new mentor. They'll be the one who manages your training, eventually you'll become a full warrior under their guidance." Leafbreeze was unsure of where Troutspring was currently, but she encouraged Badgerpaw to seek out her new mentor on her own. The she-cat knew it was good to form a positive bond early on, otherwise training would only become difficult for both ends.

Quasar
April 14th, 2020, 10:02 AM
"You should go and greet your new mentor. They'll be the one who manages your training, eventually you'll become a full warrior under their guidance." Leafbreeze was unsure of where Troutspring was currently, but she encouraged Badgerpaw to seek out her new mentor on her own. The she-cat knew it was good to form a positive bond early on, otherwise training would only become difficult for both ends.

Badgerpaw gulped, "I'll t-try." She stuttered. She walked closer to the center of the clearing and called out, "T-troutspring!"'urrgh!! This is so embarrassing! Everyone else knows who their mentors are, and I don't even know anyone other than Lionstar and Leafbreeze!' She grumbled under her breath, giving her belly fur a couple embarrassed licks. Sneakyfox55

-----

Snowpaw quietly chanted the names of the new apprentices, "Lotuspaw! Badgerpaw! Warblerpaw! Harepaw!" She didn't want to many cats to look at her weirdly, but she didn't want to seem impolite or stuck up!

Spiderfrost
April 14th, 2020, 10:07 AM
Harepaw stepped forward to touch noses with his new mentor, Brightwhisker. "Hi," he greeted quietly. @Spiderfrost (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11747)

Brightwhisker returned the gesture with a soft 'hello' of his own and settled in beside Harepaw for the rest of the announcements and ceremonies to complete.

"You'll have to tell me what you've already done." he suggested. "But I hope we'll get along throughout the rest of your training."

MEAT ANGELS
April 14th, 2020, 10:15 AM
Ravenpaw sat to the side, wishing she could go talk to Brightwhisker about him getting an apprentice. That's Lionstar's strategy, isn't it? To keep us apart? Looks like it'll be harder to win than I thought it would be.

Star child
April 14th, 2020, 11:01 AM
Brightwhisker returned the gesture with a soft 'hello' of his own and settled in beside Harepaw for the rest of the announcements and ceremonies to complete.

"You'll have to tell me what you've already done." he suggested. "But I hope we'll get along throughout the rest of your training."
Harepaw murmered quietly to Brightwhisker, careful to not be too loud. "I've been through a training session or two, but that's all," he wagged his pom-pom tail. "Of course, that was before me and Honeypaw went to explore on our own," he mewed with an air of satisfaction. He was kind of proud at the fact that he and Honeypaw made it back alive.

tye
April 14th, 2020, 11:08 AM
"Thistlestep? That name surely rings a bell...," or maybe it was a different cat? He tried to recall one of many rumors that floated around. Warberpaw craned his head around to see a warrior respond to his name and step up so they can complete the ceremony with a nose touch. Ears flattened down, the calico didn't bother to hide his brooding face. Why couldn't he become a warrior now? All this training! surely, fighting off those coyotes and live to tell the tale is enough to earn a warrior name. Hmph. Okay, where is this ...Thistlestep? His tail twitched impatiently as he stood looking around for this mentor.

Fuzzy
April 14th, 2020, 01:54 PM
Woah so many new apprentices! And even four knew Clanmates! This was awesome! Petuniapaw found it hard to remember all their names but she thought she was doing good. "Ripplepaw, Crabpaw, Weaslepaw, Gingerpaw, Lampreypaw, Frozenpaw, Duckpaw, Berrypaw, Softpaw, Snowpaw, Sleetpaw, Onepaw, Tinypaw, Warblerpaw, Harepaw, Lotuspaw Badgerpaw!!" She yowled. "Congratulations!" Petuniapaw added after taking a breath. There was so many apprentices now. How exciting! "Welcome to the Clan Dogkit!" The bouncy apprentice added, deciding now was a good time to welcome them. Why wait for her to see them, she didn't even know what this Dogkit looked like. So now was good, while she was congratulating all the apprentices and new joining cats.

lucidense
April 14th, 2020, 02:54 PM
Creekleap waited patiently for her apprentice to come to her from the apprentice den. They need to learn to wake up on time.. She peered at the apprentice den. Mumble

BEAR.
April 14th, 2020, 02:59 PM
Thistlestep wished this was a joke, but he could recognize the seriousness in Lionstar's voice and held in a groan as he approached the tom he assumed was Warblerpaw.

"We'll talk about where you left off in WindClan after the meeting."

[ vermin ]

Quasar
April 14th, 2020, 03:01 PM
Creekleap waited patiently for her apprentice to come to her from the apprentice den. They need to learn to wake up on time.. She peered at the apprentice den. Mumble

Snowpaw bolted out of the apprentice den and ran to meet Creekleap at the streamstone. When she ran up to her she panted, "S-sorry I'm late!"

Star child
April 14th, 2020, 03:01 PM
Woah so many new apprentices! And even four knew Clanmates! This was awesome! Petuniapaw found it hard to remember all their names but she thought she was doing good. "Ripplepaw, Crabpaw, Weaslepaw, Gingerpaw, Lampreypaw, Frozenpaw, Duckpaw, Berrypaw, Softpaw, Snowpaw, Sleetpaw, Onepaw, Tinypaw, Warblerpaw, Harepaw, Lotuspaw Badgerpaw!!" She yowled. "Congratulations!" Petuniapaw added after taking a breath. There was so many apprentices now. How exciting! "Welcome to the Clan Dogkit!" The bouncy apprentice added, deciding now was a good time to welcome them. Why wait for her to see them, she didn't even know what this Dogkit looked like. So now was good, while she was congratulating all the apprentices and new joining cats.

Harepaw laughed a little as he heard Petuniapaw cheer all the apprentices' names and Dogkit's name.
"Hi, there," he mewed. "I've been an apprentice, I just came back from a journey," he explained. "Who are you?" He wanted to get to know this bubbly cat.

lucidense
April 14th, 2020, 03:03 PM
"It's ok, you likely had a hard time sleeping, I was late first day as well." She mewed, her gaze flickered amusement. "I'll show you the territory, then I'll teach you to swim." Mumble

Quasar
April 14th, 2020, 03:06 PM
"It's ok, you likely had a hard time sleeping, I was late first day as well." She mewed, her gaze flickered amusement. "I'll show you the territory, then I'll teach you to swim." Mumble

snowpaw gave her chest fur a few embarrassed lick, then turned her head to creekleap, "ok! I'm ready!" She said, waving her tail behind her.

lucidense
April 14th, 2020, 03:07 PM
She grinned, and padded out of camp for Snowpaw to follow. (go to RC territory thread) Mumble

Quasar
April 14th, 2020, 03:09 PM
She grinned, and padded out of camp for Snowpaw to follow. (go to RC territory thread) Mumble

snowpaw padded out of camp, making sure to stay near creekleap.

duckie
April 14th, 2020, 03:58 PM
Sootflare

Sootflare smiled as each of the kits stepped up in turn - so many eager faces. If all went well they would all me having their apprentice ceremonies together in not too many moons. New and returning members were certainly nice as well - hopefully, they could perform a little better than their current cast of warriors.

Fuzzy
April 14th, 2020, 03:58 PM
Harepaw laughed a little as he heard Petuniapaw cheer all the apprentices' names and Dogkit's name.
"Hi, there," he mewed. "I've been an apprentice, I just came back from a journey," he explained. "Who are you?" He wanted to get to know this bubbly cat.

Petuniapaw smiled as Harepaw spoke to her. "Hello!" She chirped. "I just got back from being lost a few days ago too, got a new mentor. Mister Ms. Sassyfire." The ginger and white apprentice explained maybe a bit to excited. There was too many things going on not to be excited. "Oh, I'm Petuniapaw!" Petunia added a smile beaming from her.

Star child
April 14th, 2020, 04:03 PM
Petuniapaw smiled as Harepaw spoke to her. "Hello!" She chirped. "I just got back from being lost a few days ago too, got a new mentor. Mister Ms. Sassyfire." The ginger and white apprentice explained maybe a bit to excited. There was too many things going on not to be excited. "Oh, I'm Petuniapaw!" Petunia added a smile beaming from her.

"Petunia is a great name," Harepaw complimented. "They're very pretty." He smiled back. "I bet you can guess why I was named 'Hare,' though, can't you??"

Fuzzy
April 14th, 2020, 04:12 PM
"Petunia is a great name," Harepaw complimented. "They're very pretty." He smiled back. "I bet you can guess why I was named 'Hare,' though, can't you??"

"Oh thanks! I think they are pretty too!" She purred. "I bet you got your name for your little tail, it looks like a fluffy bunny's tail!" Petuniapaw chirped again smiling. Though with a glance she remembered they were in the meeting. Oh, she didn't want to get in trouble. "Maybe we can talk after the meeting Harepaw? I don't want Mister Lionstar yelling at us for not paying attention." Petuniapaw added a little quieter then before. Getting in trouble wasn't fun. She might have to go clean Ms. Bullbingbee's nest again. That would be terrible.

Star child
April 14th, 2020, 04:15 PM
"Oh thanks! I think they are pretty too!" She purred. "I bet you got your name for your little tail, it looks like a fluffy bunny's tail!" Petuniapaw chirped again smiling. Though with a glance she remembered they were in the meeting. Oh, she didn't want to get in trouble. "Maybe we can talk after the meeting Harepaw? I don't want Mister Lionstar yelling at us for not paying attention." Petuniapaw added a little quieter then before. Getting in trouble wasn't fun. She might have to go clean Ms. Bullbingbee's nest again. That would be terrible.

"Oh, sorry. Ye, we can talked after the meeting," he agreed, sitting down. He figured if they were going to get into trouble for talking, he would take the blame. Petuniapaw was nice, so she didn't deserve to be in trouble because of him.

Spiderfrost
April 14th, 2020, 04:31 PM
Harepaw murmered quietly to Brightwhisker, careful to not be too loud. "I've been through a training session or two, but that's all," he wagged his pom-pom tail. "Of course, that was before me and Honeypaw went to explore on our own," he mewed with an air of satisfaction. He was kind of proud at the fact that he and Honeypaw made it back alive.
Brightwhisker flicked an ear in his amusement. A little relieved there was a basis of training to work upon.

"Ah, a wanderer are you. Hope you got it out of your system while you could." He murmured softly back, but his tone gave no disapproval. "Being a warrior involves letting your duty to your clan take priority," the Tom looked fleetingly at his demoted mate before turning back around to focus.

" Sometimes even over personal wants." He warned.

RedHead
April 14th, 2020, 04:35 PM
Ripplepaw glanced around for the cat that would be her mentor. "Riverripple! We share a part of our name! That's pretty cool!" She yowled, hoping her mentor would hear her and be drawn over.

riverripple

--

Ew he's got that guy? Flowerpaw thought as Warblerpaw was assigned to Thistlestep, aka mr authoritative tom. She scooted towards him, hoping to have a word with him before he disappeared again or she had to go find Spiralheart for another training session.
vermin

Star child
April 14th, 2020, 04:37 PM
Brightwhisker flicked an ear in his amusement. A little relieved there was a basis of training to work upon.

"Ah, a wanderer are you. Hope you got it out of your system while you could." He murmured softly back, but his tone gave no disapproval. "Being a warrior involves letting your duty to your clan take priority," the Tom looked fleetingly at his demoted mate before turning back around to focus.

" Sometimes even over personal wants." He warned.
Harepaw nodded. "Of course, I've learned my lesson. When the meeting is over, what are we going to do first?" He was a little eager to start training again, thinking a quick moment of his former mentor with some grief that they were missing.

BEAR.
April 14th, 2020, 05:02 PM
"There is one final thing I'd like to address briefly.

"With the coyote problem and recovery, we have been unable to recheck the rat nest near our territory.

"I will be taking Fawnsqueak and Frozenpaw with me to see if they're gone. In the meantime, I suggest going near the border toward Seastones with caution.

"Besides that, and a reminder to challenge anyone who is not a Clan-mate approved by me, this meeting is dismissed."

After speaking, Lionstar sprang down from the Streamstone.

Ugh. He really wasn't looking forward to the nightmare that was Frozenpaw.

Star child
April 14th, 2020, 05:09 PM
Honeypaw flicked her ears. They wondered who he thought of in particular when he said to not welcome anyone clan-mate approved by him.
~~*~~
Harepaw blinked. He would've liked to go with Lionstar, but he was afraid that he'd have too stuff to do, and he couldn't imagine Lionstar agreeing to him joining if Harepaw asked.

Estelle
April 14th, 2020, 05:26 PM
Gingerpaw gave a small nod followed by a mere "hm" to confirm her assumption, sitting down as he did. He then, somewhat reluctantly, touched noses with her; it wasn't that he already disliked his mentor (although he couldn't yet say he liked her), it was more the fact that he wasn't looking forward to being an apprentice. He didn't like the thought of having to wake up early and doing all that work, he'd rather peacefully be laying in sun, which he already hadn't gotten the chance to do much due to the loudness of the other kits, from which some of them were now becoming apprentices. But even if they didn't, he doupted The older apprentices were any less mouse brained than them, so he probably wouldn't have gotten any peaceful rest anyway, especially not with the amount of apprentices there now seemed to be. Though something that still bothered him was that strange feeling of not wanting to leave- his conversation with Flyfur still stuck in the back of his mind. Yet he'd make sure to keep those thoughts to himself and noone else, metaphorically keeping his head high, and expression neutral with hints of lazyness as he generally always had.
The ginger tom took a moment before he finally muttered a "like wise" to Deweyes. Deweyes. Seen the fact that she hadn't come to him right away and the name, it wasn't hard to gues that there was probably something with her eyes, not that Ginger really cared, it was a just an assumption to a question he didn't feel the need to ask.
Beau

Banneret
April 14th, 2020, 05:58 PM
[ S-oft ]

Lilytail frowned slightly when she saw that he was looking at his sister. He was probably scared. “Don't worry. You'll be able to see her in group trainings, as well as in the Apprentice's Den.” She glanced around. It seemed the meeting was over. “Well, do you want to go explore the territory? Or would you rather talk for a moment with your sister, if Riverripple's fine with it.” She wasn't sure what to do. ‘Am I being too pushy? Or maybe not pushy enough?’ The molly’s ears twitched nervously. This was not going to be something Hailfire let go.

Puddle~
April 14th, 2020, 06:58 PM
Berrypaw had seen a few of the other apprentices already head out of camp with their mentors. She was growing a little impatient, jealous that Duckpaw was getting to see the territory before her. "Can we go see the territory?" she mewed, in a slightly demanding voice. "Please?" she added quickly, remembering that she was talking to a warrior. She liked to boss around the other kits when she was in the nursery, but she was afraid of getting in trouble for doing the same with her mentor.

Shimm

Spiderfrost
April 14th, 2020, 07:07 PM
Harepaw nodded. "Of course, I've learned my lesson. When the meeting is over, what are we going to do first?" He was a little eager to start training again, thinking a quick moment of his former mentor with some grief that they were missing.

"We can head to the training grounds right after so we can review what you know, or you can tell me what you want to learn once things settle down." The thin tom offered.

Sneakyfox55
April 14th, 2020, 08:46 PM
Badgerpaw gulped, "I'll t-try." She stuttered. She walked closer to the center of the clearing and called out, "T-troutspring!"'urrgh!! This is so embarrassing! Everyone else knows who their mentors are, and I don't even know anyone other than Lionstar and Leafbreeze!' She grumbled under her breath, giving her belly fur a couple embarrassed licks. Sneakyfox55

-----

Snowpaw quietly chanted the names of the new apprentices, "Lotuspaw! Badgerpaw! Warblerpaw! Harepaw!" She didn't want to many cats to look at her weirdly, but she didn't want to seem impolite or stuck up!

Quickly, Troutspring trotted over. He gave the apprentice an amused look. "Sorry for being late. You are Badgerpaw, right?"

lio
April 14th, 2020, 11:39 PM
Puddlestep heard the small squeak of someone calling her name and she looked over, thankfully Weaselpaw was fairly easy to spot even for her small size. She padded over to the apprentice and smiled down at her.

"Heya! Guess I'm your mentor now, huh?" To be honest, she didn't know the first thing about being a mentor...she didn't think she'd ever be trusted with an apprentice.

Her eyes brightened, a smile pulling at her lips. "Yeah!" Weaselpaw's tail waved wildly in excitement, bouncing lightly on her paws. "When will be start?"

Sweetie
April 15th, 2020, 02:20 AM
Berrypaw had seen a few of the other apprentices already head out of camp with their mentors. She was growing a little impatient, jealous that Duckpaw was getting to see the territory before her. "Can we go see the territory?" she mewed, in a slightly demanding voice. "Please?" she added quickly, remembering that she was talking to a warrior. She liked to boss around the other kits when she was in the nursery, but she was afraid of getting in trouble for doing the same with her mentor.

Shimm

Shimmeringpool was quite surprised at her new apprentice demand, it was not seen coming. "U-Uh sure-e." The silver and white warrior relaxed a little when she heard the please but she was not expecting Berrypaw to be that forward. Well, she wasn't like that when she was given to Stoatdance. Her heart gave a little crack at the thought of what happened to her first mentor.

Space Cat
April 15th, 2020, 02:30 AM
petalwish walked over to her new apprentice and purred with the excitement of having an apprentice. "hi lotuspaw! i'm excited to teach you in the ways of a warrior." Shadeleaf

riverripple purred at ripplekit- no, ripplepaw's statement. "yes, i guess we do! would you like a tour of the territory?

Shade.
April 15th, 2020, 02:35 AM
petalwish walked over to her new apprentice and purred with the excitement of having an apprentice. "hi lotuspaw! i'm excited to teach you in the ways of a warrior." Shadeleaf

riverripple purred at ripplekit- no, ripplepaw's statement. "yes, i guess we do! would you like a tour of the territory?

Lotuspaw's ears perked up.
"I can't wait to see the territory!!!" she yelled out. Then she realised she was loud.
"Oops, sorry." she said, looking down at her massive paws. She couldn't control her strenght and her voice volume. How would she be a good apprentice. Petalwish probably thought she was a big brute.

Puddle~
April 15th, 2020, 02:56 AM
Shimmeringpool was quite surprised at her new apprentice demand, it was not seen coming. "U-Uh sure-e." The silver and white warrior relaxed a little when she heard the please but she was not expecting Berrypaw to be that forward. Well, she wasn't like that when she was given to Stoatdance. Her heart gave a little crack at the thought of what happened to her first mentor.

“I’m sorry,” Berrypaw mewed cautiously. “I didn’t mean to sound so harsh and demanding.” The apprentice made a mental note of the surprise in her mentor’s voice, and decided she would try to be more polite, patient, and even-tempered with Shimmeringpool from now on. Berrypaw smiled up at her mentor to let her know she was ready to explore the territory.

wolfie
April 15th, 2020, 04:15 AM
Queenie
Wormbite raised an brow, actually-- why were there so many apprentices ceremonies suddenly? He bit back an question, sitting down next to Lightpaw to listen to the rest of the announcement. "I'm sure you will, " The tom responded-- doing his best to seem very bright! Happy! Since it was an important moment for the molly. Wormbite stifled a giggle at her excited bouncing. He would nod, not replying as Lionstar spoke. He would quietly chant out any other new apprentices names.
_____
Once the meeting ended, Wormbite rose to his paws. Stretching his long limbs, he glanced at his wounded shoulder. He was sure it could handle an small tour. He looked at Lightpaw, a more softer expression on his face now. Coolio. He was in menntoorrr zone. Right..? "Are you ready?" He asked.

Quasar
April 15th, 2020, 08:27 AM
Quickly, Troutspring trotted over. He gave the apprentice an amused look. "Sorry for being late. You are Badgerpaw, right?"

Badgerpaw jumped in surprise after Troutspring approached her. She backed up a step, though she tried to make subtle, and whispered, "Yeah, that's me..."

teddy.
April 15th, 2020, 09:05 AM
[ S-oft ]

Lilytail frowned slightly when she saw that he was looking at his sister. He was probably scared. “Don't worry. You'll be able to see her in group trainings, as well as in the Apprentice's Den.” She glanced around. It seemed the meeting was over. “Well, do you want to go explore the territory? Or would you rather talk for a moment with your sister, if Riverripple's fine with it.” She wasn't sure what to do. ‘Am I being too pushy? Or maybe not pushy enough?’ The molly’s ears twitched nervously. This was not going to be something Hailfire let go.

The muted kitten gave her an apologetic look, cheeks heated with shame under his black pelt. How was going he going to do this? Anxiety made his chest feel tight as his claws flexed into the dirt. Maybe he wasn't ready to be an apprentice yet. "Territory?" Tinypaws voice was barely a whisper, but it was as good as she was going to get.

Star child
April 15th, 2020, 09:09 AM
"We can head to the training grounds right after so we can review what you know, or you can tell me what you want to learn once things settle down." The thin tom offered.
"I want to go to the training grounds," Harepaw decided, his pom-pom bobtail wagging.
(So I think the next post is going to be at the training island?)

Banneret
April 15th, 2020, 09:50 AM
[ S-oft ]

“Okay,” Lilytail said. “We should probably start with a tour of the borders.” She noticed that he looked apologetic. “Oh! I didn't mean you were in trouble! I just wanted to give you a choice. There's no need to apologize.” She glanced around. Hopefully Hailfire wouldn't accompany her and Tinypaw out of the camp. Her tail twitched nervously as she glanced around. “Well, let's go, shall we?” She said to Tinypaw. “This'll be fun!” ‘...I hope.’

( [ Slushie ], If Hailfire wants to criticize Lilytail some more)

Queenie
April 15th, 2020, 02:08 PM
Lightpaw squealed with excitement. "Oh boy, am I ever!" She turned around in a couple of animated circles before ending with wide eyes on her mentor. She was going to learn all sorts of things today! "What will we see first? The river? The other clans?" Lightpaw had heard how big the territory was. Will she ever be able to keep it all in her head? Nonsense, she was going to be the best warrior in the entire world. Of course she would be able to remember everything. It can't be that hard.
x ghostie

wolfie
April 16th, 2020, 02:22 AM
Lightpaw squealed with excitement. "Oh boy, am I ever!" She turned around in a couple of animated circles before ending with wide eyes on her mentor. She was going to learn all sorts of things today! "What will we see first? The river? The other clans?" Lightpaw had heard how big the territory was. Will she ever be able to keep it all in her head? Nonsense, she was going to be the best warrior in the entire world. Of course she would be able to remember everything. It can't be that hard.
x ghostie

[ after this you can go ahead and post in sedgewater valley ! ]

Eyes flickering around, he would hum for a moment as he pondered for a moment. Well,, borders were the most important thing to memorize. "We'll go to Windclan's border first. You'll see the river too,, " Wormbite mewed and began to walk away from the Streamstone and to the entrance of the camp. His long tail gesturing for Lightpaw to follow. Hopefully his,, apprentice wasn't some evil edgelord in the making. She seemed nice-- however never trust the sweet ones.

teddy.
April 16th, 2020, 02:41 PM
[ S-oft ]

“Okay,” Lilytail said. “We should probably start with a tour of the borders.” She noticed that he looked apologetic. “Oh! I didn't mean you were in trouble! I just wanted to give you a choice. There's no need to apologize.” She glanced around. Hopefully Hailfire wouldn't accompany her and Tinypaw out of the camp. Her tail twitched nervously as she glanced around. “Well, let's go, shall we?” She said to Tinypaw. “This'll be fun!” ‘...I hope.’

( [ Slushie ], If Hailfire wants to criticize Lilytail some more)

Tinypaw gave a fee nervous nods of his small head, his tuft'd black ears flattened back as he glanced over towards the clan clearing opening. He nodded his head towards the clearing exit and started to head here.

Sneakyfox55
April 16th, 2020, 08:00 PM
Badgerpaw jumped in surprise after Troutspring approached her. She backed up a step, though she tried to make subtle, and whispered, "Yeah, that's me..."

"I'm Troutspring, but I'm assuming you already know that," the tom meowed. He offered her a small smile. "There's no need to be nervous. I'm new at this too."

Quasar
April 16th, 2020, 09:47 PM
"I'm Troutspring, but I'm assuming you already know that," the tom meowed. He offered her a small smile. "There's no need to be nervous. I'm new at this too."

Badgerpaw nervously looked up at her mentor, trying to calm down her nerves. She shuffled her paws, "W-what do we d-do now?" She quietly asked, breaking the silence.

BEAR.
April 18th, 2020, 05:04 AM
Lionstar was wasting no time as he launched himself onto the Streamstone.

He was not happy-- and although that might seem like a trademark of his meetings at this point, his ire was not directed toward his Clan-mates.

In fact, the moment he was on the rock he did his best to mask his fury, steeling himself.

Whatever he felt at the moment, he didn't want to show. Not toward cats who would and could be easily put off by this.

He had an image to uphold, and he liked to think he did a damn good job at it.

"All those old enough to swim, gather beneath the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!

"I want this to be quick, everyone-- I have a very important announcement to make and I would like your thoughts on it."

He had a plan in mind, but he wasn't stupid. He would see what his Clan wanted to do first.

teddy.
April 18th, 2020, 05:14 AM
Bumblebelly shuffled out from the warriors den, slowly getting back into the swing of things as the cobwebs had come odd his shoulders now, revealing a nasty scar but it would no doubt be hidden by his long fur over time.

--

Tinypaw had been clearing the clearing up of rubbish and other small tasks that needed to be done that nobody seemed to keen on doing. Little tasks for a little tom! He plopped his flank to the ground on the otter skirts of the clearing; he was interested but even if he was going to have an opinion on whatever Lionstar was about to propose, it wasn't as if he was going to vocalise his thoughts.

--

Koistream perked his tuftd ears, deciding to plop himself down by the nursery. He had intended on visiting Peachkit but this was more important, yes yes! He wasn't avoiding the kitten at all, noooo.

chaton
April 18th, 2020, 05:14 AM
Leafbreeze heard the unusual call, making her way to the Streamstone as quickly as she could. Soon after arriving, taking her seat, all the typical prepartions, curiosity took over her thoughts.

This whole meeting seems as if it will be much different... An important announcement? Whatever it may be... I'm eager to find out.

Greenleap
April 18th, 2020, 05:32 AM
She looked over at Lionstar.

lio
April 18th, 2020, 05:37 AM
Swanfeather bounded over, sitting within the growing crowd and looking up toward Lionstar. He wondered what this announcement could be about-- the handsome leader did seem to be rather eager to tell whatever information he had. Tail curling over his paws, he waited for the meeting to continue.

Estelle
April 18th, 2020, 05:42 AM
Gingerpaw was resting peacefully in the apprentice den when he heard the call for a clan meeting. He thought about ignoring it, but like usually, he couldn't, so, he pushed himself to his paws and dragged himself to the Streamstones. It wasn't hard to tell that was still somewhat asleep, but that would probably go by when the meeting really started. He let out one more small yawn before straightening his back and looking up at Lionstar with that generally interested gleam in his eyes.

Banneret
April 18th, 2020, 08:41 AM
[ S-oft ]

Lilytail walked over to Tinypaw, taking a seat next to him. She gave him a quick reassuring smile before focusing her attention on Lionstar.

Spiderfrost
April 18th, 2020, 08:53 AM
Brightwhisker licked at his drying paws as Lionstar called for a meeting, the tom looked up then, to see what was wrong. Their leader sounded a bit rushed.

Dawncloud look up from the prey pile in concern.

MEAT ANGELS
April 18th, 2020, 09:25 AM
Ravenpaw bounded under the Streamstone, staring up at Lionstar with concern. What's even going on? She glanced behind her, immediatley regretting it. Brightwhisker was behind her. Since she wasn't allowed to talk to him... She snapped her gaze back to the leader.

Dust
April 18th, 2020, 09:30 AM
Pebblepaw poked his head up from his meal, licking his lips to get any scraps off his muzzle. A meeting right now? Oh? Lionstar wanted their opinions? Well, Pebblepaw certainly wouldn't pass this up. Pushing himself up to his paws, he waddled over to sit by the streamstone - though not without giving an annoyed glance to a passing Sleetpaw. The kit..apprentice had stepped on his paw! Though, he was a bit more pleased hearing a mumbled, "Sorry!" It was no matter, soon Pebblepaw would be out of the cramped up apprentice den into the... maybe cramped warriors den? Huh.. Maybe he would sleep in his workshop instead.

-----------

Ohhh! A meeting! Sleetpaw had wasted no time at all scampering over to the Streamstone, tail raised high as he wormed his way through the growing crowd. Misplacing his step, the young apprentice accidentally stepped on Pebblepaw's toes, turning up an apologetic gaze. He looked so... sad. Fighting back the stinging urge of tears, Sleetpaw simply apologized before scampering away to try and find his siblings,

"Crabpaw? Weaselpaw?!" He called, listening for any reply.

Fae hxneysuckle

Star child
April 18th, 2020, 09:46 AM
Harepaw curiously gazed up at Lionstar. His mew sounded kind of urgent.
~~*~~
Honeypaw groomed their ears before joining beside Harepaw to listen to the meeting.

Quasar
April 18th, 2020, 09:53 AM
Badgerpaw nervously looked her head out of the medicine cat's den. 'what's going on?' She anxiously wondered, 'oh, I hope I didn't do something wrong...'

Exis
April 18th, 2020, 10:32 AM
Foxpaw quickly walked out of the apprentice den to join the meeting. I wonder what Lionstar has to announce. she wondered as she sat respectfully to listen.

Abyssopelagic
April 18th, 2020, 10:42 AM
Flufur ran over to the Streamstone, curious as to what this would be about. She noticed her brother out of the corner of her eye. He looked, well, sad. He was never the most happy or energetic, but she would never describe him as a sad cat either. Oh, bother.....

Halfstone carefully made his way to the Streamstone. This was early to be having another meeting. Was this about when they had dropped Chasepaw off and immediately sending Fawn and Thistle to check on the other clans? It was the only thing he could think of to call an early meeting.

Greenleap
April 18th, 2020, 10:54 AM
Greenpaw remembered her new mentor and padded over to Halfstone, sitting close enough to lighting feel the ticker of her fur. Rainquail

duckie
April 18th, 2020, 10:57 AM
Sootflare

Sootflare hurried over at the call, hopping up to his spot below the leader. The urgency of the call intrigued him and while he never missed a meeting, he had an odd feeling that this was not going to be the time for him to start.

Leucos
April 18th, 2020, 11:07 AM
BrambleBlaze and Sootpaw hurried on over, taking their rightful places.

DarkNight
April 18th, 2020, 11:15 AM
Poppytwist gathered at the Streamstone, ready to hear the announcement. She wondered what could be so important.

dino.
April 18th, 2020, 11:46 AM
Eyes sparking with interest, Goosepaw made his way over and took up a spot by the front. Lionstar's meetings always seemed to stir up his curiosity, and he couldn't help but wonder what this particular one was about.

plum
April 18th, 2020, 11:47 AM
Sassafrasfire pads over to the Streamstone, tail furling up as they choose a place to sit.

Wings
April 18th, 2020, 12:20 PM
Mothdusk trotted over, hearing the meeting. She tended to enjoy meetings. It was always good to know what was up in the clan. Taking her normal spot near the front. she sat down.

----

Hearing the call for the meeting he padded over to his usual spot. Sitting down, he looked up at Lionstar, wondering what this was about now.

Mango
April 18th, 2020, 01:05 PM
Bubbingbee stalked out to listen.

Salmonsong pattered out.

Eveningpaw padded over, making sure to be early and in front so Lionstar could see she was working hard.

MagicCat99
April 18th, 2020, 02:11 PM
Nighttuft padded up to the meeting.

Cloudsky
April 18th, 2020, 02:18 PM
Fallenstorm padded towards the Streamstone, paws beneath her belly. Her ears were perked, and something seemed to be amiss. A slight burning, but not directed at anyone in the clan. Lionstar did a good job hiding it with his face, but his heart told her a lot.
I wonder what he's thinking?

The Shadow Flower
April 18th, 2020, 02:22 PM
StonePaw would make her way over to the stream stone quickly.

Fuzzy
April 18th, 2020, 03:25 PM
Oh no! She'd be late! Scrambling from what she was doing Petuniapaw joined the meeting. Thankfully not to late. She cast a smile around seeing cats she knew better then others. Though there was a new cat among the group. Oh another cat joining?! Wow! The little molly thought plopping herself down, ears alert, ready to hear whatever Mister Lionstar would say.

Quasar
April 18th, 2020, 03:39 PM
Snowpaw trotted over to sit near the front of the crowd.

Doom
April 18th, 2020, 03:56 PM
Ohhh! A meeting! Sleetpaw had wasted no time at all scampering over to the Streamstone, tail raised high as he wormed his way through the growing crowd. Misplacing his step, the young apprentice accidentally stepped on Pebblepaw's toes, turning up an apologetic gaze. He looked so... sad. Fighting back the stinging urge of tears, Sleetpaw simply apologized before scampering away to try and find his siblings,

"Crabpaw? Weaselpaw?!" He called, listening for any reply.

Fae hxneysuckle

"Never fear, Crabpaw is here!" Crabpaw hollered from behind Sleetpaw, darting toward his brother full speed in an attempt to head-ram him. "Raawh!!!"

hxneysuckle

FuzzyRatto
April 18th, 2020, 04:15 PM
Both Mossflame and Lightstreak made their way to the small crowd of cars and joined them.

Fawn
April 18th, 2020, 04:44 PM
After their brief exchange in the clearing, Fawnsqueak watched Lionstar zip away to the Streamstone, likely to echo his report to the Clan. It made his pelt prickle because surely there was more to this than letting the others know of ThunderClan's misfortune, though he held onto hope it was rallying support for them.. perhaps sending cats over, if nothing else, like Duskstar requested.

Whatever it was, Lionstar was a tom on a mission. And he didn't know if that should scare him. Fawnsqueak reluctantly padded over to take a seat near Leafbreeze, shooting her a semi-apologetic and lopsided smile in greeting.

starshooter

Abyssopelagic
April 18th, 2020, 06:35 PM
"Hm?" He turned to Greenpaw when the apprentice sat by him. "Oh, hello little 'paw." He was quite glad she chose to sit near him, it cleared his head of his recent thoughts.

Greenleap

Greenleap
April 18th, 2020, 06:45 PM
Her tail slowly lashed from side to side. "Little'paw? I'm Green'paw, silly!" She laughed Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
April 18th, 2020, 06:59 PM
Halfstone's ears burned, embarrassed that he'd slipped up and called his apprentice by an old pet name he gave to his sister. "Its an endearment," was what he meant to say, but probably sounded more like "deer meat" or something equally strange in between sputters.
Greenleap

Greenleap
April 18th, 2020, 07:11 PM
"What? I'm not that good with words..." She laughed. Greenpaw was feeling much better! Her new mentor is as good as willowrose! Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
April 18th, 2020, 07:25 PM
"Erm." He cleared his throat, now even more embarrassed than before. "It's an endearment. I used to call my sister that. I guess you remind me of her."

Greenleap

Greenleap
April 18th, 2020, 07:28 PM
"You're funny, and I like you for that!" The apprentice with her child-ish voice responded. Greenpaw was more the size of an older kit, making her smaller than her mentor. Rainquail

lio
April 18th, 2020, 07:36 PM
[ Fae Dust ]

Weaselpaw lightly padded closer to her brothers, remaining quiet as she did so. Briefly, she wondered what such a meeting was about-- Lionstar didn't seem like his usual self. She couldn't place what emotion he was feeling, but... it wasn't good. The apprentice settled down next to Crabpaw and Sleetpaw, focus glued to their leader.

Puddle~
April 18th, 2020, 07:49 PM
Berrypaw padded up to the streamstone. Another meeting already? But the last one was just a few days ago. She sat down, wondering what this one would be about.

Sneakyfox55
April 18th, 2020, 08:26 PM
Badgerpaw nervously looked up at her mentor, trying to calm down her nerves. She shuffled her paws, "W-what do we d-do now?" She quietly asked, breaking the silence.

"Well," the tom mused, "since it's your first day I think we should keep things simple. I could just show you around the territory today, and start the real training tomorrow. Is that okay with you?"

Quasar
April 18th, 2020, 08:56 PM
"Well," the tom mused, "since it's your first day I think we should keep things simple. I could just show you around the territory today, and start the real training tomorrow. Is that okay with you?"

she nodded, "Y-yeah, that's ok w-w-with me." She squeaked, avoiding eye contact. Stars, she felt uncomfortable right now!

BEAR.
April 18th, 2020, 11:37 PM
"RiverClan, I have some dreadful news.

"It appears ShadowClan has launched a raid on ThunderClan. It was a cruel, unnecessary move solely because Icebrains has decided throwing a fit over a broken alliance and her pride is worth soaking the ground with blood.

"Now, I know you all may be wondering.. what does this have to do with us? To put it quite simply: Icebrains won't stop there.

"Her Clan will lick their wounds and rejoice in their victory, but I've known that fiend for many moons now-- and I know this is only leading to a future assault on our own Clan! Icebrains attacked ThunderClan over pride, and we wounded her pride gravely when we successfully raided her Clan in Leaf-bare after she threatened our well-being. I have no reason to not believe her battle with ThunderClan is merely a stepping stone to a larger attack on us to recover what pride she lost in our previous conflict.

"Already since her leadership, we have had multiple instances of ShadowClan cats trespassing on our territory, attempting to steal our food and harm our Clan-mates. Her first deputy, Crowtail-- accompanied by another warrior, an aggressive warrior named Twilightheart who attacked some of our Clan-mates during the Gathering a couple moons ago and then trespassed and tried to kill one of our patrols afterwards. And just earlier today, one of their apprentices found their way into our camp and harassed one of our kits.

"If I did not have reason to believe ShadowClan was taking steps to act against us, to spy on us and learn the layout of our territory-- I would not be suggesting this, but as it stands I would like to propose a precautionary raid on ShadowClan while they are working on recovering from their injuries. Another raid to put them back in their place, to discourage them from even considering to raise a paw against our Clan now that they've a taste for a Clan outside of their favor."

Lionstar paused for a moment, letting this sink in. "I am not demanding this raid, but for the good of the Clan I ask for your support. The less of our blood that is spilled, the better-- and I firmly believe that taking advantage of Icebrain's recklessness will reduce the chances of future conflict between our Clans.

"If we take this opportunity, we will force ShadowClan to focus on recovery longer. We will break the triumph they feel, remind them that their actions have consequences, and disrupt any plans they have for future raids."
[ shortstack, CheetahPelt, pathos, Dipper, Starbot, RedHead, FuzzyRatto, SilentLamb, Moon Lily, vermin, :Grimm:, Wings, Cloudsky, starshooter, x ghostie, Wolfie, Skye, Hexict, Arie, implimm, RedFlame2, S-oft, Splashy, riverripple, Zesty Mango, The Cannibal, Katwhisperer, Rainquail, Spiderfrost, Beau, Cecily Herondale, Shimm, Sneakyfox55, SuspiciousMindz, FireSandwich, Snowstripe, TeamRiverRipple, Slushie, Sparkling Bliss, Flowstream, SparrowSoar, DarkNight, hxneysuckle, Caroline, MagicCat99, Dust, TawnyNeedsACoffee, senpai., Daylily Orchid, Greenleap, The Shadow Flower, Fallenpine, Mentallyunstable, Bluepetal, Fuzzy, Loon, Estelle, Salt, kittygirl, Queenie, Fae, Puddletail, .Bread., Shadeleaf, Mumble ]

MEAT ANGELS
April 18th, 2020, 11:41 PM
Ravenpaw's throat tightened. More bloodshed?

Doefeather dug her claws into the ground, wincing at the thought of a battle. Why is Icestar so stupid?!

lio
April 18th, 2020, 11:50 PM
Swanfeather tilted his head. He didn't know much about ThunderClan or ShadowClan, but from what he had heard, Icestar was a rather... not nice cat. Swanfeather didn't particularly want to go into battle, especially not with ShadowClan, but he would do what he had to in order to prove his loyalty for his Clan. He had become a warrior for a reason, and he would show the skills he'd learned in his time as one!
And maybe, just maybe, if he did well enough, Lionstar would take notice in him. Possibly even praise him!

Weaselpaw blinked. A raid on ShadowClan? She wanted to partake in it, but a part of her felt... odd. Like it was a bad idea. In the back of her mind, a blurry scene played out, but she couldn't determine what was happening. There was just a lot of blood and screaming. And someone nearly died? A shudder shook her spine and she tried to force away the thought. She had to prove herself to RiverClan! Though... she didn't have any battle training.
That was a problem.

Fawn
April 18th, 2020, 11:58 PM
The notion of a raid had his fur fluffed up in excitement! A newly-made apprentice's mind didn't think of potential ramifications or politics, just the supposed glory of battle and doing real warrior things so early on in his training. "AAAAAAA!" Frozenpaw let out a loud albeit squeaky war-cry from the deepest depths of his lungs, claws digging into the dirt to stabilize him. It was so thrilling! But.. but he had an even better idea!

"WE! STORM IN THERE," he proposed, crouching down with raised hackles like he was sneaking into ShadowClan. "And we take them! The warriors! WEAK, so we take! And we..." He scrambled over to the other side of the Streamstone. "Bring them back here! As ha..." Frozenpaw's expression scrunched up. "Hast-- hastigles? YEAH! WE TAKE 'EM AS HASTIGLES!"

dino.
April 19th, 2020, 12:05 AM
Goosepaw narrowed his eyes. Of course ShadowClan would pull something like this. It was in their nature to kill and ruin and steal and destroy, and it would only be a matter of time before they hit RiverClan next.
He got to his feet, claws digging viciously into the ground, and looked around the gathered cats. "Lionstar, you have my full support in this raid," he growled. "Hitting them while they're weak is the smartest idea. Make sure they don't get a chance to hurt us first." He didn't care if he was still hurting from the coyote attack - if this raid became reality, he would be fighting alongside his Clanmates with every tooth and claw he had.

Puddle~
April 19th, 2020, 12:33 AM
“Yeah! We have to teach those mangy ShadowClan fox-hearts a lesson!” The young apprentice was not afraid to voice her opinion on the matter. She was trying to sound as loud and menacing as possible, but it came out as nothing more than excited squeals. There was just one problem. Berrypaw had absolutely zero battle training. None. Nada. The prospect of fighting a rival clan exhilarated her. Blood pulsed through her veins as she imagined shredding up a stupid ShadowClanner. But one thing kept interrupting her thoughts. Berrypaw was far too small and inexperienced for a proper battle. She could easily be destroyed by a warrior, or even a regular-aged apprentice. But she didn’t want to admit it, opting to continue thinking about the raid.

Starfall
April 19th, 2020, 12:42 AM
The Warrior pricked his ears, listening once again to what needless battles Shadowclan had thrown themselves into. This time Thunderclan. Licking his maw Gentlethunder stood up and stepped forwards "If pride's what they're using to help keep them going. I vote we destroy it." he stated. "Let's break us some Rat eaters."

Fuzzy
April 19th, 2020, 12:45 AM
Petuniapaw was suprissed by the whole thing. ShadowClan seemed terrible! She already hard they were bad but they got worse!! Her head turned left and right as cats around her called out but she was still stuck on the fact a kit was getting harassed. Why was their a kit getting harassed? And why was a ShadowClan apprentice in camp! Did they get brought there? Sneak in? Either way Petuniapaw didn't feel she really had impute. She didn't really know how to fight yet. Unless Sassyfire would teach her.

The Shadow Flower
April 19th, 2020, 12:52 AM
StonePaw would be shocked! She couldn’t believe ShadowClan would do that! LionStar was right! They need to protect the clan!
Oh yeah, no training . . .
ShadowClan can’t do that! We’ve gotta fight back! He’s right!

Madelaine
April 19th, 2020, 01:23 AM
Fogpaw came a little late, but he was here now. The Tom sat down and understood there was to be a raid on Shadowclan. That was all he got from that whole thing. He didn't like violence, but he knew what Shadowclan had done to them these past moons.

Ashpool was also late, but had arrived in time to hear that Shadowclan had raided Thunderclan. How dare they! She was ready to fight alongside her clanmates. She just rejoined, but she would fight of necessary. She wanted to prove her loyalty.

TeamFlowstream!
April 19th, 2020, 01:33 AM
"RiverClan, I have some dreadful news.

"It appears ShadowClan has launched a raid on ThunderClan. It was a cruel, unnecessary move solely because Icebrains has decided throwing a fit over a broken alliance and her pride is worth soaking the ground with blood.

"Now, I know you all may be wondering.. what does this have to do with us? To put it quite simply: Icebrains won't stop there.

"Her Clan will lick their wounds and rejoice in their victory, but I've known that fiend for many moons now-- and I know this is only leading to a future assault on our own Clan! Icebrains attacked ThunderClan over pride, and we wounded her pride gravely when we successfully raided her Clan in Leaf-bare after she threatened our well-being. I have no reason to not believe her battle with ThunderClan is merely a stepping stone to a larger attack on us to recover what pride she lost in our previous conflict.

"Already since her leadership, we have had multiple instances of ShadowClan cats trespassing on our territory, attempting to steal our food and harm our Clan-mates. Her first deputy, Crowtail-- accompanied by another warrior, an aggressive warrior named Twilightheart who attacked some of our Clan-mates during the Gathering a couple moons ago and then trespassed and tried to kill one of our patrols afterwards. And just earlier today, one of their apprentices found their way into our camp and harassed one of our kits.

"If I did not have reason to believe ShadowClan was taking steps to act against us, to spy on us and learn the layout of our territory-- I would not be suggesting this, but as it stands I would like to propose a precautionary raid on ShadowClan while they are working on recovering from their injuries. Another raid to put them back in their place, to discourage them from even considering to raise a paw against our Clan now that they've a taste for a Clan outside of their favor."

Lionstar paused for a moment, letting this sink in. "I am not demanding this raid, but for the good of the Clan I ask for your support. The less of our blood that is spilled, the better-- and I firmly believe that taking advantage of Icebrain's recklessness will reduce the chances of future conflict between our Clans.

"If we take this opportunity, we will force ShadowClan to focus on recovery longer. We will break the triumph they feel, remind them that their actions have consequences, and disrupt any plans they have for future raids."
[ shortstack, CheetahPelt, pathos, Dipper, Starbot, RedHead, FuzzyRatto, SilentLamb, Moon Lily, vermin, :Grimm:, Wings, Cloudsky, starshooter, x ghostie, Wolfie, Skye, Hexict, Arie, implimm, RedFlame2, S-oft, Splashy, riverripple, Zesty Mango, The Cannibal, Katwhisperer, Rainquail, Spiderfrost, Beau, Cecily Herondale, Shimm, Sneakyfox55, SuspiciousMindz, FireSandwich, Snowstripe, TeamRiverRipple, Slushie, Sparkling Bliss, Flowstream, SparrowSoar, DarkNight, hxneysuckle, Caroline, MagicCat99, Dust, TawnyNeedsACoffee, senpai., Daylily Orchid, Greenleap, The Shadow Flower, Fallenpine, Mentallyunstable, Bluepetal, Fuzzy, Loon, Estelle, Salt, kittygirl, Queenie, Fae, Puddletail, .Bread., Shadeleaf, Mumble ]
Lightfeather's heart pounded. She had little experience in fighting, and plus, she was JUST about to ask Lionstar about how to train Softpaw when she didn't even know how to FIGHT! I'll do it later, she told herself. Right now, Shadowclan is going mad!

Abyssopelagic
April 19th, 2020, 02:11 AM
Flyfur's nose scrunched. Someone needed to stop Icestar before she brought about a new Evil Era. Why was she allowed to continue being leader of her clan when it showed that she was lead by pride? Her faith in Starclan had never been strong, but the way this was allowed to continue.....
"I support you." She called.

Halfstone looked away from the Streamstone, back to Greenpaw. It seemed there would be plenty more fighting, even after Windclan almost being driven out. "How's your fighting? I haven't had a chance to see what you can do."
Greenleap

MagicCat99
April 19th, 2020, 02:32 AM
Nighttuft lashed her tail and nodded, agreeing for the raid.

Sweetie
April 19th, 2020, 04:02 AM
The silver and white warrior chewed her lip. She was never the one for confrontation or fighting even though it was her forte. Shimmeringpools light blue eyes looked up at her leader in concern about his meeting and the information he just delivered to the clan. He was right about how Icestar only fought for her pride, should she even be a leader with the bloodthirst she has brought on her clan? Blood...Riverclan didn't need to shed any blood.
"Lionstar," She called out to the golden feline."Since we don't want to shed blood on our end unless we have to. How about instead of attacking we threaten Shadowclan, send a large group of cats to their camp and tell Icestar to stop her reign of thirsting for blood when her pride gets bruised. She must realize that she is in no position to threaten us and risk losing more of her warriors. If she doesn't agree to it and send her cats on us that is when we can fight." The molly was quite surprised that she held her voice so steady this long. Inside her legs felt like jelly and her heart racing like a rabbit across the moor. "Also since Thunderclan is weakened we can send a small group of volunteers and possibly spare one of our medicine cats and see if we can aid them in any way possible." Hopefully her leader won't embarrass her too much if he didn't care for the plan. She only wanted to help Riverclan and prove her worth.
BILL.

Estelle
April 19th, 2020, 05:58 AM
As it seemed to be taking a while for the meeting to start, Gingerpaw decided to lay down and make himself comfortable in the time being, it was loud- but acceptable. he didn't think there would be much to the meeting, until Lionstar started with the 'dreadful news'. Surprisingly, it caught the young tom's attention and he rolled onto his side to watch. His eyes narrowed as the leader spoke- about what happened to Thunderclan- The raid- he wasn't particularly in favor of a raid nor bloodshed, but it did seem that something might have to be done about that Icystar. Unless they wanted all the craziness to continue, which would be utterly exhausting.. just the thought of it already.

"mousebrains" he muttered under his voice until he heard a warrior speak up. His dark green gaze turned towards her and he couldn't help but scoff "if that Icy cat really is so prideful, it'll only make an attack from ShadowClan inevitable" he pushed himself back up into a sitting position as he spoke "Riverclan hurt her pride, yet close to nothing happened. Thunderclan hurt her pride, and an attack was almost instant.
She must know she doesn't stand a chance against us- threatening her might only push her to make more stupid and reckless decisions, attacking us earlier than she might already be planning. Or it could push her to back off temporarily, but from what i've heard of her, that seems less likely." his voice was mostly monotone as he spoke, perhaps a little scoffy, yet he didn't mean that they should stand by and watch, nor did he make it clear wether he agreed or didn't agree to the warriors idea, he simply said what he thought and that was that. How others may understand and react to it was for them to know.
( Shimm BILL. - kinda )

Shade.
April 19th, 2020, 06:03 AM
Lotuspaw sat with a worried expression. Would telling Lionstar about the old prey help or make things worse? She looked at Halfstone, hoping he had some idea.
(Sorry if I butchered the timeline. Lotuspaw is literally in three places at once right now, maybe four.)

Rainquail

Star child
April 19th, 2020, 06:05 AM
Harepaw felt a thrill of excitement. That meant there would be a battle! Would he be able to join??
~~*~~
Honeypaw flicked their tail nervously. If that's what it would take to stop their pride, then they were okay with it.

Shade.
April 19th, 2020, 06:14 AM
Lotuspaw turned to Gingerpaw. (before talking to Halfstone Rainquail and after hunting with Foxpaw Mentallyunstable)
"Hey. I brought you a magpie." she mewed as she plopped down her massive body and sat next to her friend.
"I caught it myself." she said with a bit of pride. "Sorry it's a bit smooshed. I kinda... fell on top of it and squashed it to death."

Estelle

Shade.
April 19th, 2020, 06:16 AM
Lotuspaw turned to Gingerpaw. (before talking to Halfstone Rainquail and after hunting with Foxpaw Mentallyunstable)
"Hey. I brought you a magpie." she mewed as she plopped down her massive body and sat next to her friend.
"I caught it myself." she said with a bit of pride. "Sorry it's a bit smooshed. I kinda... fell on top of it and squashed it to death."

Estelle

Leucos
April 19th, 2020, 06:24 AM
BrambleBlaze hissed at that....foxhearted toad licker! "normally raids aren't my thing....But I'm all for this one! I wouldn't be surprised if she is damned to the darkforest after her moons are done. " She meowed as she stood up. Already feeling anger . " you'll make her
Pay will you? Perhaps take one of her lives? If this were to happen " she asked . What ? It was only the right thing.

Sootpaw hissed, what!?!! "THAT TOAD LICKER!" he yelled , outraged . Claws unsheathed "I'm in with the raid. If starclan thought she was worthy of leadership all those moons ago, they were wrong! She's a monster!"

Greenleap
April 19th, 2020, 06:30 AM
"I'm a good fighter! I can do it!" Greenpaw said confidently. Her first raid! wow! She had no idea the horrors that were coming...
Rainquail

Estelle
April 19th, 2020, 06:56 AM
(this would be before he spoke up then-)
He glanced to Lotuspaw as she came to sit next to him, giving a small nod in greeting "interesting technique" He answered. It wouldn't much shown in his face, but he meant it semi jokingly "congrats" he followed with a small flick of his tail. Shadeleaf

Shade.
April 19th, 2020, 07:05 AM
Lotuspaw was happy her friend was here. Her mentor didn't show up that often so she was alone. She pushed the magpie with her muzzle towards Gingerpaw.
A feather tickled her nose. She sneezed. The impact of her sneeze made her stumble backwards. She realised she was stepping on Gingerpaw's tail.
"Oh, sorry." she said as she moved her leg away. She hated her clumsiness, especially when it hurt cats.

Estelle

Estelle
April 19th, 2020, 07:29 AM
Gingerpaw gaze yet another nod to Lotuspaw, this time one that was meant to thank her for the prey- noone had ever brought him prey before.. aside from Flyfur, and secretly, he appreciated it. He quite frankly ignored his friend's sneeze yet did glance to her as he sudden felt a weight on his tail. It caused his gaze to flicker for a moment as it wasn't a... very pleasant feeling, yet he merely averted his tail as Lotuspaw got off "it's fine" He said blankly. In all honesty, he had witnessed worse; his sister used to quite literally pull his tail whenever he didn't want to get up. That certainly was something he didn't miss- or did he? Either way it wouldn't be happening again. Shadeleaf

teddy.
April 19th, 2020, 07:36 AM
Bumblebelly knew this was coming, the skin under his pelt had begun to anxious worries. He wouldn't support the raid but - even for his anti violence stance - what Lionstar says was true. His heart was aching with worry for his children; had they participated in the raid? where they even safe?
Bumblebelly took a sharp breath, swallowing the lump in his throat as he listened. The idea of facing his old clanmates was terrifying, maybe his coyote wound would get him out of the raid...

dionysus
April 19th, 2020, 08:31 AM
Creekrunner’s fur bristled as he heard of Ice’s raid on Thunderclan. The leader was a bloodthirsty as a rogue and didn’t deserve the suffix -star in his mind. The silver tom saw the wisdom of Lionstar’s words and stepped forward. “Liontar,” he called, “I support this raid. Shadowclan won’t stop unless someone stops them!” Creekrunner perked his ears at what Shimmeringpool was saying and walked over to her. The tom disagreed, but he wasn’t about to shout at her from across the meeting and sneer that her idea was mousebrained- it truly wasn’t, he just doubted it would work against someone like that mangy Icebreath. “I commemorate your wish to avoid more bloodshed, Shimmeringpool,” he offered, inserting himself beside her with a friendly nudge to her shoulder, “and normally I would agree. The only problem is that Icebrains, as Lionstar so eloquently sums her up, is a foxhearted egomaniac. I personally think that her response to a group of warriors come as messengers would be to sic her entire clan on them. Those crow food eaters may be weakened but their brainwashed loyalty to Icebrains and her ego-fueled hatred make them dangerous. We might just be condemning that warning party to at least a good number of injuries. And, even if good ole Icey doesn’t pounce on the messengers, I doubt she’d take kindly to the message and at beat it would merely warn her that we are prepared for her attack- a fact that likely would push her to prepare more subversive maneuvers than rethink attacking us altogether.” The silver tom offered his usual lopsided smile and added with a purr, “I think it’s great that someone around here has ideas that don’t involve bloodshed- it’s a nice relief from Icebreath. And, hey! I’m just a warrior, let’s see what Lionstar thinks.”
Shimm BILL.

Spiderfrost
April 19th, 2020, 08:32 AM
Bumblebelly knew this was coming, the skin under his pelt had begun to anxious worries. He wouldn't support the raid but - even for his anti violence stance - what Lionstar says was true. His heart was aching with worry for his children; had they participated in the raid? where they even safe?
Bumblebelly took a sharp breath, swallowing the lump in his throat as he listened. The idea of facing his old clanmates was terrifying, maybe his coyote wound would get him out of the raid...

Brightwhisker eyed Bumblebellyy from where he was sitting and flattened his ears in worry. Getting up, the tom made his way over to his new friend and brushed his tail over a shoulder in comfort.

He didn't know what it felt like to suddenly be posed with attacking your birth clan, but it mustn't be a good heeling as he silently supported the larger tom in his own worries.
===================================
@BILL. (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1)

Dawncloud tilted her head in thought as she went over Lionstar's words. It certainly was likely that Riverclan would be next on her list. A pang of sympathy goes out to those of Shadowclan that did want all this needless bloodshed.

"Lionstar..." she spoke up in concern. "Is their a possibility they could also eventually attack Windclan too? If we get to Shadowclan first and cause enough damage that they have to cease these raids, then that could give them more time to recover if they also become a target. At the last gathering Twilightstar made it clear Icestar had no qualms with manipulating a few of her cats onto her side."

"Do you think someone should warn Windclan though, so they can prepare for it?"

Loon
April 19th, 2020, 08:58 AM
Loonpaw stared up at her leader, eyes wide and trembling slightly. She wasn't sure why she was trembling- anger at Shadowclan for being so arrogant? Rage at their gall to send apprentices to harass their kits. Whatever emotion she was feeling, it certainly wasn't fear. She watched her clanmates around her nodding and meowing their support and felt as if it were fuel to her fire. She wanted to fight! They all did!

"We'll show those Shadowclan scum that we won't stand idly by while they terrorize us!" She yowled confidently and leapt to her paws, digging her claws into the warm sand of the camp clearing. Her tail lashing, she glanced around for her mentor, Rainsplash, hoping they would have time to teach her some battle moves before the raid. This molly wanted to FIGHT!

[ Splashy ]

Banneret
April 19th, 2020, 11:40 AM
[ @Bill S-oft ]

“If you believe a raid is the best course of action, then it must be. I will support your decision.” She paused, seemingly hesitant to continue. “However, I must ask that the newly appointed apprentices are left out of it. They have not had enough time to learn combat moves, and putting them into a battle would be dangerous.” She twitched her ears nervously. ‘Hopefully Lionstar doesn't take offense to that. I just want to keep them safe.’

dino.
April 19th, 2020, 11:44 AM
[ FireSandwich ]

Goosepaw turned to blink at the warrior, expression incredulous. Did she think Lionstar was daft or something? "We're not ShadowClan," he pointed out. "Lionstar won't send kits to battle. It's immoral, and it's also inefficient. They'd just get in the way of everything."

Mango
April 19th, 2020, 11:55 AM
Eveningpaw didn’t want to fight, but wanted to prove her worth to Lionstar. She gave a nod,”Im in!”

Terrestrial
April 19th, 2020, 12:28 PM
Minnowflight yowled in agreement, he wanted a battle with those heathens!

---

Cherrypounce yowled her agreements with Minnowflight

Banneret
April 19th, 2020, 01:08 PM
[ Slushie ]

Lilytail stared at the ground, her pelt burning with shame and embarrassment. “I'm sorry,” She said. “I know he isn't. I just want to keep our apprentices safe...” ‘Stars, I'm so stupid. I should've just shut my mouth...Gotta act like I'm fine...’ She looked at Goosepaw. “I didn't mean to offend you.” She said, her voice stronger.

wolfie
April 19th, 2020, 01:51 PM
Wormbite had arrived late but from the whispering-- the tom could grasp a basic idea. ShadowClan. Raid. Pride. He took a seat in the back of the crowd. His ears swiveled as he listened, his eyebrows knitted together. His gaze flickered to his shoulder. It was healing well and.. his rib didn't seem to bother him as much. He doubt it would be much of a burden as long as he played his moves correctly.

Though, he couldn't help but feel a bit biased. Wormbite wanted to battle. It wasn't for some righteous reason either-- he was just curious. He understood ShadowClan is a threat, that this is a good chance. Yet he mainly,, wanted to know how it felt to battle another cat. It had felt good to battle the fleabags. Which both... unnerved the tall tom.

His claws sank into the dirt, "I support it, " He mewed out, his voice barely able to be heard over the others. He felt.. rather annoyed.
_________
Likewise, Silvershade was also late. They blinked in confusion as they took a place in the crowd. Turning to the cat next to them, "Psst!! Psst, uhhh.. what's happening?" They asked in a sheepish tone. Whatta heck were they supporting? Maybe they were gonna do somethinnggg.. fancy? Or perhaps a rank change??

Cloudsky
April 19th, 2020, 01:59 PM
Fallenstorm's claws sunk into the ground. She knew this was coming, after all, Icestar was one of the meanest cats she knew.
"I support this decision, Lionstar. What's our plan of attack?" She was curious, and wanted to help in any way she could. Everyone seemed either tense or eager, and her pelt flared up in anticipation.

plum
April 19th, 2020, 02:19 PM
Looking around at how many of their Clanmates were all on board with Lionstar's proposition, Sassafrasfire can't help but feel reluctant to nod along as well. ShadowClan indeed seemed like a threat that would rise up to bite them in the ass, but RiverClan seemed to forget that it needed to prepare for things like this... If they rushed in just because ShadowClan was weakened now, they might not get home before losing a few warriors along the way. With a slow and thoughtful blink, the warrior flexes their toes and curls their tail around their paws quietly. Naturally they weren't going to argue with Lionstar- After all, this was life, and they didn't have many qualms with it. But it still felt a little worrisome, regardless.

After a couple of heartbeats spent pondering their very immediate future, they stand and seek out Petuniapaw. "I want to speak to you, when this is over," they inform her softly. Giving the she-cat a nod, they find someplace to sit back down again. They'd need to see if their apprentice was willing to have some very brief battle training.

Fuzzy

Greenleap
April 19th, 2020, 03:13 PM
"This will be great! my first battle!" Greenpaw squealed.
OOC: right when i'm making a sc oc, don't worry, he won't tell, mostly cause he doesn't know. Rainquail

Daylily Orchid
April 19th, 2020, 04:12 PM
Featherpaw's eyes widened to the size of saucers. "A battle??! This can't be good!"

lucidense
April 19th, 2020, 04:19 PM
Creakleap hissed softly at Shadowclans bitterness. Harassing a kit with an apprentice! How could they stoop so low? She hissed under her breath.

Splashy
April 19th, 2020, 05:37 PM
+ Loon +
Rainsplash was in the crowd, and he himself was searching for Loonpaw. He wanted to teach her a battle move or two, so she could participate in this battle, as she felt that she would become very confident if she joined a raid and was victorious.

BEAR.
April 19th, 2020, 08:20 PM
First matter of business: shut Frozenpaw down.

"We are not," Lionstar rested his gaze on the stupid baby, "storming ShadowClan camp and taking anyone hostages. Shush, Frozenpaw." He'd start yelling next if he had to!

For the rest..

"While I respect your desire to keep things peaceful Shimmeringpool, I can confidently assure everyone here your idea will not work. Gingerpaw is correct: Icestar is a vicious creature and if we threaten her verbally, she will simply attack us sooner. She might pretend like she'll change her ways, or that she is in no condition to cause further conflict in the forest with her injured.. but the second we leave, she'll be gearing up to launch an attack on our camp. I will not be taking any chances with this." Either they raided ShadowClan, or they didn't-- yet. The whole point of this was to keep any fighting outside of RiverClan's territory. Let ShadowClan deal with the damage.

"I believe WindClan may face some adversary from ShadowClan in the future over the territory they reclaimed, but as it stands they are currently fine. Thistlestep did a check up on them and neither ThunderClan nor ShadowClan has bothered them.. if we strike ShadowClan down, it will discourage them from causing conflict anytime soon, and hopefully by the time that snake stirs her head WindClan will be in a better condition to help themselves. They have enough things to worry about, let us not stress them with the threat of ShadowClan if we can avoid it." A lack of cats, struggling to regain their food supply while keeping their markers up.. it would be a lot of work to keep them together.

To Lilytail, he chuckled. "I don't want any untrained apprentice fighting. As always, apprentices will be required to have at least some defensive and offensive training to be able to join the raid party.

"Since most of the Clan seems to be in support of this.. I believe we should have two raid patrols. The first patrol will launch the first assault, flooding their camp and attacking any able-bodied cat apprentice aged and up. The second patrol will be back up, and will join in the fight after a moment to strengthen our numbers and intimidate ShadowClan.

"Now, RiverClan.. I understand we faced some difficulties during the last raid. I do not want anyone to kill a ShadowClan cat, and you should be mindful of the queens, kits, any elders they may have, and those with significant injuries from their ThunderClan raid. We are not savages, we are merely there to remind ShadowClan that their pride will be their downfall, that their cruel actions directed toward ThunderClan will have consequences."

Letting that linger, Lionstar briefly continued. "Duskstar already requested assistance through Fawnsqueak. So, yes, I am going to be sending a small dispatch to help around ThunderClan, as I did with WindClan. I will accept three volunteers for those who do not want to participate in this raid."

wolfie
April 19th, 2020, 08:32 PM
It finally seemed to click in Silvershade's head. A raid. A frown spread across their lips-- they-- they didn't want to battle. They understood it was an option but, they couldn't help but feel guilty. Yet, "I'll volunteer!" They piped up-- considering they had already helped with Windclan-- they could totally say they were a master at construction work. Or wellll uh, helpingg clan work?? Silvershade wanted to be helpful in some way if they,, didn't end up battling.

Leucos
April 19th, 2020, 08:33 PM
her eyes showed disappointment . So no killing that rat after all...bummer. BrambleBlaze stayed silent . She was all in. If she can't kill she'll severely maim ... "riverclan does not wish to kill shadowclan, Never kill, only maim or seriously injure " she said to herself in a way of reminding.
[ For those who get the reference , I salute you!]

Sootpaw stayed quiet as well, he wanted to rip those flee bags to shreds! Especially icestar! "I won't help in that, but I'll gladly help you in giving Icebutt a beating!" he offered though he knew it wouldn't be so. He was pumped and filled with rage .

MEAT ANGELS
April 19th, 2020, 08:33 PM
BILL. Slushie

Doefeather stepped forward, all worries being pushed to the side. "I'll volunteer, if it so pleases you." She glanced at Hailfire, silently willing her to volunteer as well. I don't want you getting hurt.

nykyrian
April 19th, 2020, 08:36 PM
I would like to volounter Cloverstone said clearly and I could take my apprentice he said signalling to Crabpaw [ Fae ]

Banneret
April 19th, 2020, 08:37 PM
Although Lilytail didn't want to participate in the slightest, she didn't want to seem cowardly to her clan. Although some of cats might not think of her that way, she didn't want the ones who did to hate her. Her tail and ears twitched nervously, but she didn't speak up. ‘It's too risky. I don't wish to be hated by others.’

DarkNight
April 19th, 2020, 08:48 PM
Poppytwist growled. She would destroy those fox hearts. She will be the best she can be in the battle! No regrets! Though her apprentice would have to stay behind. He had not had any battle training.

Doom
April 19th, 2020, 08:49 PM
I would like to volounter Cloverstone said clearly and I could take my apprentice he said signalling to Crabpaw [ Fae ]

Crabpaw's ears perked up at the mentioning of his name. "Oh! We get to go to ThunderClan?" Excitement puffed his fur as he skipped over to his mentor's side. "Wow! Being an apprentice is great!!"

TeamFlowstream!
April 19th, 2020, 08:50 PM
Lightfeather thought for a bit. If I volunteer, I'll assume that I'm weak. She decided she WOULDN'T volunteer. She wanted to help her clan, even though she could barely smell dog scent lingering with other scents, or snapping at her leader.

dino.
April 19th, 2020, 08:53 PM
[ TeamRiverRipple ]

The whole meeting, Hailfire had been sitting idly in the back, watching everything go by. She hadn't been planning on volunteering for the raid, but at the look from Doefeather... with a sigh, she got to her paws and made her way over to her mate, gently touching her nose to Doefeather's ear. "Yeah, yeah, me too." She sounded irritated, but her eyes shone with anticipation and she smiled softly at Doefeather. Wherever the cream she-cat went, Hailfire would be right behind her.

[ FireSandwich ]

Goosepaw was barely able to stop himself from rolling his eyes. "You didn't offend me, so chill out." He settled back with a huff, his tail resting on his paws. He may not have healed fully from the coyote raid, but that wouldn't stop him from flinging himself into the middle of ShadowClan's cat.

Loon
April 19th, 2020, 09:00 PM
[/CENTER]+ @Loon (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11921) +
Rainsplash was in the crowd, and he himself was searching for Loonpaw. He wanted to teach her a battle move or two, so she could participate in this battle, as she felt that she would become very confident if she joined a raid and was victorious.[/CENTER]

Loonpaw caught Rainsplash's eyes and padded over to her mentor, her amber eyes bright.
"I know it's my first day but... Well, I want to fight." Loonpaw meowed confidently and glanced towards the nursery. "Any cat who tries to harm a kit needs to be taught a lesson. Please, Rainsplash, teach me some battle moves so I can help, I... I have to do something."

[ Splashy ]

Mango
April 19th, 2020, 09:20 PM
Eveningpaw narrowed her eyes,”I’ll shed those Shadowclanners, put them in their place!” she smirked

Madelaine
April 19th, 2020, 09:21 PM
Fogpaw looked up at Lionstar. He would be one of the cats to go into the raid and it was exciting. Maybe his mentor would be with him? He would love to stand side by side with him. The white tom looked around to try and find Koistream. He hoped he would allow him to go.

[~] S-oft; [~]

CheetahPelt
April 19th, 2020, 09:23 PM
Otterstone muttered. Hopefully this wouldn’t mean more injured cats. Though, a fire burned in her. Shadowclan would be put in their place by their powerful clan.

—-

Asterpaw lashed his tail, bouncing on his paws. He would ask Lightstreak for some battle training so he could join this raid! Oh how wonderful it would be!!

Spiderfrost
April 19th, 2020, 09:30 PM
@Bluepetal (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=9016)
Throughout the meeting, Brightwhisker has stayed silent. The news of Icestar's escalating behavior was concerning. And Riverclan may be many, bursting perhaps. But regardless, they far out numbered each clan individually.

The thin tom looked towards his new apprentice with concern and leaned down to speak quietly.

"While I prefer not having you involved in the raid until I know where you are skill-wise if you have already received some training and wish to participate I will be coming to keep an eye on you. If not, I think it wise to stay and here." he informed seriously.
==================
Dawncloud nodded at Lionstars' answer, satisfied and understanding that Windclan really didn't need the added stress. So she stepped up.

"I will volunteer for either party raids." she called.

Arie
April 19th, 2020, 10:15 PM
--
Snailriver looked up at his leader. He liked battles, but somehow this time round it did not sit well with him. Beating someone who was already knocked down seemed dishonourable to him and the therefore decided not to particpate... But maybe going to Thunderclan would be a nice change for once, with that he stood up and raised his voice. "I'll willingly go to Thunderclan and help them with getting stronger."

FuzzyRatto
April 19th, 2020, 11:17 PM
"I'll go to ThunderClan!"-Mossflame didn't like fighting, but he wasn't lazy either. He did what was expected, but he liked being nice.

Starfall
April 19th, 2020, 11:29 PM
Gentlethunder grinned at the Leader and shook himself. Gripping the rocky dirt below him. "Send me wherever you need me Bumblebutt. I can go and kill some Shadowclanners or I can babysit the Thunderclanners." he snorted.

tye
April 20th, 2020, 02:44 AM
He wasn't up to poking a bear like Icestar to set in motion for any future attacks Shadowclan will bring wrath to. However, he'd like to settle a score for the last battle. Justice needed to be served and adding more injury to his enemies is just golden. Greenfur shrugged, giving Lionstar a look that says 'whatever you say boss' and turned tail to get ready for what's to come. His mind drifted back to his apprentice, Sparrowpaw, who suddenly disappeared out of thin air. How come this only happens to him? Beetlepaw now Sparrowpaw... it's rather disappointing. At this point, he'd prefer to deal with those hyper kits than a bunch of duds.

Greenleap
April 20th, 2020, 05:51 AM
"I'm so ready for this!" Greenpaw squealed at her new mentor. Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
April 20th, 2020, 06:05 AM
"I believe you will be one of the many who participate in the raid." Halfstone mutters. Unless Lionstar says otherwise, but he doubted he'd want her to stay.
Greenleap

Greenleap
April 20th, 2020, 06:13 AM
"This is my first battle! isn't that exciting?" Greenpaw said excitedly to Halfstone. Rainquail

Shade.
April 20th, 2020, 06:21 AM
Lotuspaw walked across the clearing. Everyone was talking about the battle. She noticed Halfstone nearby talking to another cat. She wondered if this was his apprentice. She hoped they'd notice her.

Rainquail
Greenleap

Moon Lily
April 20th, 2020, 06:29 AM
[ BILL. ]

Hickoryblaze felt his fur raise in excitement at mention of the raid. He could feel his paws buzz whenever it seemed apparent that they'd have to fight. He absolutely loved the raid idea- those cats deserved it! They'd preyed on Windclan, attacked Thunderclan, and hurt pride in each and every clan. They deserved to be pillaged. Raided, wounded. Perhaps that would burst Icybutt's bubble. Or at least damage her suffocating large ego. He puffed out his chest, shaking his head firmly. He just wanted Shadowclan to pay.
"I'll just help hand out some butt-kicking, thank you very much." He mewed, Bowing to the leader.

Eagleflower felt his eyes widen in excitement as Lionstar called for volunteers. As much as he detested Shadowclan, attacking them when they were weak was wrong. They were doing just as Icestar's had done to the others, which dragged them down to her level. A poisonous level indeed. As he finished his request for the volunteering party, his maw opened, along with many others. "Can I volun-" His grew quiet as he realized the many others that had already offered. It didn't matter anyway. The others deserved it.

Greenleap
April 20th, 2020, 06:33 AM
Greenpaw turned her head toward the other apprentice. "Hello there!" She yowled. Shadeleaf Rainquail

Shade.
April 20th, 2020, 06:40 AM
Lotuspaw perked up. She walked towards Halfstone and the other cat she didn't know.
"Hello, Halfstone."she dipped her head respectfully. She had great respect for older and more experienced cats. She turned to the other cat.
"Um..I'm L-Lotuspaw."she said quietly, shuffling her massive paws. She was always insecure when meeting new cats. What if they made fun of how tall and large she was? Or how eerie her pale yellow eyes were?

Rainquail
Greenleap

Greenleap
April 20th, 2020, 06:47 AM
"Hi there! I'm Greenpaw!" The short cat said, full of energy. Shadeleaf Rainquail

Shade.
April 20th, 2020, 06:52 AM
Lotuspaw looked down to the other cat. She seemed to be friendly enough.
"Uumm...Are you Halfstone's apprentice?" Lotuspaw was bad at casual chit-chat. She knew Halfstone from the patrol they had been in but she didn't know him well so she didn't even know if he had an apprentice.

Rainquail
Greenleap

teddy.
April 20th, 2020, 06:54 AM
Fogpaw looked up at Lionstar. He would be one of the cats to go into the raid and it was exciting. Maybe his mentor would be with him? He would love to stand side by side with him. The white tom looked around to try and find Koistream. He hoped he would allow him to go.

[~] S-oft; [~]

Koistream seemed anxious. He replaced slightly when he saw Fogpaw. He pulled him close, standing over the apprentice in a protective stance. "I don't want you to go to this raid. I want you here safe at camp until I'm certain you can handle yourself," He murmured softly to his apprentice.

Greenleap
April 20th, 2020, 07:14 AM
Greenpaw nodded vigorously. "Well, Halfstone is my second mentor." She meows. Shadeleaf Rainquail

teddy.
April 20th, 2020, 09:52 AM
[QUOTE=Spiderfrost;667975]

Brightwhisker eyed Bumblebellyy from where he was sitting and flattened his ears in worry. Getting up, the tom made his way over to his new friend and brushed his tail over a shoulder in comfort.

He didn't know what it felt like to suddenly be posed with attacking your birth clan, but it mustn't be a good heeling as he silently supported the larger tom in his own worries.

Bumblebelly offered him a shakey smile, his head lowered as thick feeling of shame began to suffocate the Tom. He said nothing, pressing gently into the side of Brightwhisker. Maybe the coyotes did him a favour?

Spiderfrost
April 20th, 2020, 10:26 AM
Bumblebelly offered him a shakey smile, his head lowered as thick feeling of shame began to suffocate the Tom. He said nothing, pressing gently into the side of Brightwhisker. Maybe the coyotes did him a favour?

"Wanna sit this out?" he offered as the cats around him volunteered, even shy, quite Dawncloud. The she-cat wasn't typically one for joining raids head on. She lived by the idea of not involving herself in unnecessary violence, but in the long run, this could prevent more bloodshed.

It's just an unsavory position for the former Shadowclan cat to be in.

"Is there anyone particularly you are worried for back in Shadowclan?" he asked softly.

duckie
April 20th, 2020, 10:48 AM
Sootflare

Sootflare let out a sigh as he surveyed the cats gathered in front of him. The internal conflict presented to him was worrying, sure - those who stood for and those who stood against the raid would surely clash - but the sheer aggression in those who supported preemptive action was more concerning. It made him anxious. He only could only hope that if the clan moved forward with this plan, which it seemed it would, his clanmates would abide by Lionstar's wish to refrain from killing blows. Their leader's words were correct - they weren't savages. Not now. But what was to separate them from ShadowClan if their clanmates went into this raid with intent to kill?

Still, as the deputy turned to face Lionstar and give a curt nod, he held no doubt in his eyes, "If you truly believe that this will deter ShadowClan from further raids," And protect WindClan while they were at it. "Then I will stand by you in the field of battle if you so request it."

Star child
April 20th, 2020, 11:18 AM
Harepaw looked down. That meant he didn't get to join the raid. Or maybe not be able to volunteer for helping Thunderclan. "Come on, Honeypaw. We can't join."
~~*~~
Honeypaw looked after Harepaw. He seemed disappointed, but Honeypaw was in no definite hurry to get hurt. "It's not that bad," they mewed after Harepaw, following him to the apprentice's den.

Madelaine
April 20th, 2020, 11:31 AM
Koistream seemed anxious. He replaced slightly when he saw Fogpaw. He pulled him close, standing over the apprentice in a protective stance. "I don't want you to go to this raid. I want you here safe at camp until I'm certain you can handle yourself," He murmured softly to his apprentice.

Fogpaw was a little disapointed, because he wouldn't be able to prove his loyalty. There most likely wouldn't be another battle after this, so he would be left out. But he wouldn't dare argue with his mentor. He was glad that he cared. "Maybe next time?" , he asked.

Greenleap
April 20th, 2020, 12:16 PM
She nodded vigorously. "Well, Halfstone is my second mentor." She meows. Shadeleaf Rainquail
Shadeleaf?Rainquail?

Shade.
April 20th, 2020, 12:28 PM
"I see." Lotuspaw nodded. She didn't really know what else to say.

(Sorry I just don't think this RP is going anywhere, tell me if you think of something interesting to happen)

Greenleap
Rainquail

Greenleap
April 20th, 2020, 12:36 PM
"This is gonna be my first battle!" Greenpaw squealed once again, almost right in Lotuspaw's face.
(hm, maybe you could tell her what battles are actually like? That would create some drama.) Shadeleaf Rainquail

teddy.
April 20th, 2020, 02:05 PM
Fogpaw was a little disapointed, because he wouldn't be able to prove his loyalty. There most likely wouldn't be another battle after this, so he would be left out. But he wouldn't dare argue with his mentor. He was glad that he cared. "Maybe next time?" , he asked.

"Maybe nest time, kid."Koistream sighed in relief, he wasn't in the headspace to argue. It would hardly work in Fogpaws training to be deaf and crippled; it would do them both a favour if he didnt know real war until he had to.

Space Cat
April 20th, 2020, 03:33 PM
petalwish walked over to her apprentice and said "i know you may be excited by the news, but we should go out in the territory." she herself was itching to volunteer, but she had an apprentice to take care of, so she wouldn't be participating in this battle.

Madelaine
April 20th, 2020, 03:42 PM
"Maybe nest time, kid."Koistream sighed in relief, he wasn't in the headspace to argue. It would hardly work in Fogpaws training to be deaf and crippled; it would do them both a favour if he didnt know real war until he had to.

Fogpaw was angry deep down inside that he wasn't going. Everybody else got to go a nd he was starting to think it was because he was deaf. The Tom flickered his tail aggressively and padded out of the camp to clear his mind.

Estelle
April 20th, 2020, 04:20 PM
Yeah Gingerpaw wasn't really feeling it. Sure, he was somewhat pleased that atleast someone recognised he was right, because he was, but it was participating in the raid that he wasn't really feeling, he'd rather only step in if absolutely needed or if they were being attacked, but unless his mentor squeezed in some hard core battle training before the raid, he most likely wouldn't be allowed to partake anyway; and Thunderclan seemed to already have more then enough volunteers so it looked like he'd be staying in camp. Yet that didn't stop him from catching Lionstar's plan.
He had to admit, the Lion cat did seem to come up with rather acceptable ideas- for now atleast. The first wave would probably start to tire out the ShadowClan cats, only to surprise them with a second one- ofcourse for that there would need to be a respectful amount of time between the two waves, but he'd have to see how everything goes. In the mean time, he'd probably be sleeping or something; Although.. would Flyfur be participating? He couldn't help but narrow his eyes at the thought, he kept it to himself but he didn't want her to get hurt- nor his friend actually, but he doupted she'd participate.

Exis
April 20th, 2020, 08:16 PM
Foxpaw watched her mentor with a strong sense of pride. I want to be like him someday. She thought to herself. "I'll have to ask about if I'm even allowed to go on the raid later."
shortstack (I was late lol :))

BEAR.
April 20th, 2020, 09:00 PM
Since the Clan seemed largely in favor of this, Lionstar waited for things to settle before he continued.

"Silvershade [ x ghostie], take Doefeather [ TeamRiverRipple], and Mossflame [ FuzzyRatto] and go to ThunderClan. Be quick, be efficient-- and don't cause any trouble. Whatever Duskstar asks of you, within reason-- do it."

He was aware some cats seemed discontent with the raiding plan, he simply did not care. This was a strategic opportunity in which ShadowClan would have their victory stripped from their paws, reminded of the consequences of their own cruelty-- and this was the best way to ensure RiverClan would come off with few casualties.

"Sootflare, we can discuss the battle parties in a moment. The rest of you-- I would suggest preparing for battle. In two days' time, we will be starting the assault on ShadowClan camp.

"This meeting is dismissed."

But Lionstar didn't leap down, waiting for some of the crowd to disperse before he pulled Sootflare aside.

MEAT ANGELS
April 20th, 2020, 09:04 PM
Slushie

Doefeather gaped at Lionstar, feeling a stone thump in her belly. Hailfire could be in danger. She nodded, bounding over to the she-cat who would be on her mind every day. "Don't get hurt," she whispered, pressing her forehead against the cream she-cats. "Please."

dino.
April 20th, 2020, 09:11 PM
[ TeamRiverRipple ]

Hailfire let out a nervous huff. She was going into battle with ShadowClan, and her mate was going to stay safe in ThunderClan. She queezed her eyes shut and returned the gesture, heart thrumming in her chest. "I promise," she whispered hoarsely. "When this is over, I promise I'll be back with you, safe and sound." She pulled back, an anxious smile curling the corners of her mouth. "You, too, okay? Stay safe."

MEAT ANGELS
April 20th, 2020, 09:15 PM
Slushie

(Would it be ironic if one of my characters in Shadowclan attacked Hailfire?)

Doefeather felt guilt worm in her belly, and she ignored the tears pricking in her eyes. "Please, don't leave me. Shadowclan is vicious. I-I don't want you to.." She trailed off, leaning into Hailfire. We're warriors. We train to battle. But I can't stand the thought of Hailfire getting hurt by Shadowclan, while I'm safe in Thunderclan.

Exis
April 20th, 2020, 09:25 PM
Foxpaw scurried to find her mentor in the hopes she could go.
shortstack

dino.
April 20th, 2020, 09:45 PM
[ TeamRiverRipple oh, absolutely, haha ]
"Doefeather." Hailfire's tone was firm but kind, and her eyes were gentle. "I'll be fine, I promise you. Nothing's going to happen to me." She placed her paw on top of Doefeather's, trying to seem comforting. "I won't be leaving you. I'll be coming right back."

Star child
April 20th, 2020, 09:57 PM
Having already left the clearing, Harepaw and Honeypaw listened to the last few announcements from the apprentices’ den. Would they have to train too, even if they weren’t joining??

Sweetie
April 21st, 2020, 01:50 AM
Shimmeringpool turned her gaze to the tom who mumbled under his breath how mouse-brained. Her light blue eyes flitted somewhere else in embarrassment. Honestly, what was she thinking? He was right that Icestarwouldn't go peacefully. The tips of her ears and cheeks blushed furiously as she looked down in embarrassment. An apprentice spoke out against her and quickly shot her idea down how rude could he be?
She just wanted to save a few lives and not lose so much blood but her hopes that this wouldn't end up with many hurt blinded the warrior. Silver paws scratched at the dirt, digging small holes to help the molly distract herself from her self esteem crumbling into nothing.
A shoulder bump brought the young warrior back from her thoughts. Shimmeringpool lifted her gaze to find Creekrunner by her side. She wanted to cringe from the touch but instead scooted away from the tom slowly so he wouldn't notice. "Y-Y-Yeah..." She somehow stammered out. Shimmeringpool couldn't meet his gaze nor was comfortable with how close he was.

Estelle @ Beau

FuzzyRatto
April 21st, 2020, 07:57 AM
x ghostie TeamRiverRipple

Mossflame looked around for his companions for the trip and let out a big puff of air, relieved.

duckie
April 21st, 2020, 08:24 AM
Sootflare

Sootflare made his way over to his own apprentice in the crowd, though remaining conscious of Lionstar waiting behind on the Streamstone. He would keep this quick, just in case it was him the leader was waiting for as the crowds dispersed.

"If you think you're going on a raiding party when you know one fighting move, I'm afraid you're sorely mistaken," he meowed, not giving the molly a chance to speak up before he cut her off, "I will not have my apprentice running off and getting herself injured or killed because she thinks she knows more than she does. That is final."

[ Mentallyunstable ]

MEAT ANGELS
April 21st, 2020, 09:45 AM
@x ghostie Slushie FuzzyRatto

Doefeather nodded, relieved by Hailfire's comforting words. "Stay safe."
She pulled away from the creamy she-cat, glancing over her shoulder at the assigned cats to go to Thunderclan. "I-I should get g-going." The molly turned to her patrolmates, trying not to go running back to Hailfire. "Alright! What's the plan?"

Exis
April 21st, 2020, 09:51 AM
Foxpaw dipped her head quickly and resected him enough to accept his answer though she was still sad she couldn't go. I need more training, she thought, now I just have to find it. She quickly scampered off to find some training.
shortstack

FuzzyRatto
April 21st, 2020, 11:26 AM

"That's a good question. Should we look for a patrol, or just go in, or something else?"

Estelle
April 21st, 2020, 05:34 PM
Gingerpaw was about to head to the apprentice den so he could hopefully catch some sleep, or atleast rest, but was interrupted as he noticed the look of the molly who's idea he sort of shut down. He figured he could just leave her, he didn't care what she may be thinking about the situation or even him anyway, and there already was someone else with her now, so she should be fine. He Flicked his tail as he proceeded to head to the apprentice den until he finally stopped in his tracks. With a heavy sigh, he practically dragged himself to the warrior and pretty literally ploffed down next to her, with a respectable distance of course "don't take it personally" he muttered before offering her a small lazy glance for a mere second "you're idea wasn't- awful.. but mere facts are that it would be of no use" he told her, his gaze drifting to the side for a moment, he'd rather avoid bloodshed and death as well, most would rather avoid that; either way, he didn't really care whether she was a kit, apprentice, or even warrior (which she clearly was), a cat was a cat and he didn't see why he should treat her any different just because of a rank most would reach anyway, plus there was nothing wrong with speaking one's mind on a pretty much public matter.
Shimm (if you don't mind-)

Sneakyfox55
April 21st, 2020, 09:19 PM
she nodded, "Y-yeah, that's ok w-w-with me." She squeaked, avoiding eye contact. Stars, she felt uncomfortable right now!

"Okay, well, we can--"

He stopped, hearing the new announcement. "Um, maybe that can wait, for now," he mewed hesitantly, turning his gaze to his leader.

BILL.

Quasar
April 21st, 2020, 10:55 PM
"Okay, well, we can--"

He stopped, hearing the new announcement. "Um, maybe that can wait, for now," he mewed hesitantly, turning his gaze to his leader.

BILL.

Badgerpaw turned around, relieved that the akward conversation was over, for now.

BEAR.
April 21st, 2020, 11:32 PM
"Sootflare!"

Lionstar sprang down from the Streamstone, looking around the dispersing crowd before he started pacing uneasily. "How should we organize the raid patrols?" Or.. should they not bother? "Do you want to split our warriors in half-- minus the few that are in ThunderClan and guarding camp?"

[ shortstack ]

wolfie
April 22nd, 2020, 03:26 AM
TeamRiverRipple FuzzyRatto
Silvershade hopped up to their paws, walking to Doefeather and Mossflame. "Let's try to snatch a patrol, we don't want to give them an heartattack. Though,, if after a while none show up. We'll go with option two!" They meowed. Depending on the damage, patrols could either be upped or almost non-existent. "Ready to head out?" Silvershade asked, tilting their head.

MEAT ANGELS
April 22nd, 2020, 09:01 AM
@x ghostie FuzzyRatto

Doefeather nodded reluctantly, turning her head to the entrance. "We better get going, the raid gonna start soon."

FuzzyRatto
April 22nd, 2020, 01:00 PM
[Who shal continue this?]

Mossflame turned to face Silvershade. "Good idea." He waited a bit for the other two to start walking toward the entrance, and then made his way toward it.

Daylily Orchid
April 22nd, 2020, 04:49 PM
Featherpaw scurried over to Badgerpaw, hoping to make a new friend. "Hi Badgerpaw! Whatcha up to?"

Mumble

Quasar
April 22nd, 2020, 05:07 PM
Featherpaw scurried over to Badgerpaw, hoping to make a new friend. "Hi Badgerpaw! Whatcha up to?"

Mumble

Badgerpaw swung her head to the apprentice, Eek! I-I mean- H-hi... I-I don't really k-k-know what I-I'm doing... she squeaked as she took a step back from featherpaw.

Daylily Orchid
April 22nd, 2020, 05:09 PM
Featherpaw grinned. "Oops! I didn't mean to spook you! I haven't been doing that much either, so I decided to try and make a new friend!"
Mumble

Quasar
April 22nd, 2020, 06:17 PM
Featherpaw grinned. "Oops! I didn't mean to spook you! I haven't been doing that much either, so I decided to try and make a new friend!"
Mumble

Badgerpaw tried to stop shaking. I guess having a friend my age would be nice, i guess...? N-no, you're f-fine... I guess we can be friends...? I-i'm sorry, I-I'm just r-r-really new t-to the clan, so i-it's kinda h-h-hard for m-me to t-trust a lot of c-cats... she shuffled her paws, her eyes darting around the clearing.

BEAR.
April 22nd, 2020, 06:18 PM
[ hey guys, i get notifications for when people post here so if you just want to have your cats chat, please move it to the clearing! <3 Mumble, Daylily Orchid ]

Daylily Orchid
April 22nd, 2020, 06:20 PM
"Oh! That's okay! I joined the clan when I was a kit... Just, I don't really know where my other friends are..." Featherpaw looked sad for a moment. " I haven't seen them for awhile. " She shrugged."It's okay to be a little nervous! Do you want me to show you around?"C
(Reply over in the clearing, and we'll role play there!)
Mumble

Quasar
April 22nd, 2020, 06:20 PM
[ hey guys, i get notifications for when people post here so if you just want to have your cats chat, please move it to the clearing! <3 Mumble, Daylily Orchid ]

(sorry)

duckie
April 22nd, 2020, 08:40 PM
Sootflare

Sootflare shot Foxpaw one last stern look before making his way back over to Lionstar. He hoped the apprentice wouldn't get any funny ideas but she did have a track record of running off on her own terms.

"Yessir, Lionstar. Splitting them would be best - with any injured-" Bumblebelly, Fawnsqueak "-or untrained apprentices-" Foxpaw "-staying home to guard the camp. I can lead the second party if you want to take the front." That last part was really a given - this was Lionstar after all - but he didn't want to make any assumptions.

BEAR.
April 22nd, 2020, 08:51 PM
Lionstar twitched his ears, moderately disinterested in the injured aspect when most of the Clan had recovered. "We can have Firehawk and Bumblebelly guard the camp while we're gone. Firehawk can keep an eye on the younger cats and I don't think... Bumblebelly should be expected to fight his old Clan-mates so soon. He is no Sparkheart." He shrugged.

"I will let mentors decide if their apprentices will be accompanying us, as long as they have had battle training. I don't want untrained apprentices fighting." Bugpaw.

[ shortstack ]

duckie
April 22nd, 2020, 09:48 PM
Sootflare

A quick nod came in response - by now it was hard to tell whether or not his nods were actually acknowledgment of understanding or simply an ingrained response to being talked at, "All of that sounds good to me. Perhaps the apprentices can work on their training while everyone else is gone?"

BEAR.
April 22nd, 2020, 10:03 PM
"We can leave that up to Firehawk and Bumblebelly. Ideally I'd like for them to train, but.. those two need to be up for it first."

Lionstar scanned the bustling clearing. "We'll attack at dawn. I will announce the patrols before we leave-- make sure our Clan-mates prepare for war.

"I have no intention of killing anyone tomorrow, but I do want ShadowClan to understand their ruthlessness will not be tolerated. In a time where half the Clans are unable to get back on their paws, we need to focus our efforts on helping them up... not kicking them back down."

[ shortstack ]

duckie
April 24th, 2020, 05:31 AM
Sootflare

“Of course, sir. ShadowClan has had a.... grip on the other clans, one that stemmed from fear of being crushed if they didn’t play nice. It’s about time we show ShadowClan, and Icestar, that sort of stranglehold won’t be allowed.”

“Is that all?”

Sweetie
April 24th, 2020, 11:39 AM
Gingerpaw was about to head to the apprentice den so he could hopefully catch some sleep, or atleast rest, but was interrupted as he noticed the look of the molly who's idea he sort of shut down. He figured he could just leave her, he didn't care what she may be thinking about the situation or even him anyway, and there already was someone else with her now, so she should be fine. He Flicked his tail as he proceeded to head to the apprentice den until he finally stopped in his tracks. With a heavy sigh, he practically dragged himself to the warrior and pretty literally ploffed down next to her, with a respectable distance of course "don't take it personally" he muttered before offering her a small lazy glance for a mere second "you're idea wasn't- awful.. but mere facts are that it would be of no use" he told her, his gaze drifting to the side for a moment, he'd rather avoid bloodshed and death as well, most would rather avoid that; either way, he didn't really care whether she was a kit, apprentice, or even warrior (which she clearly was), a cat was a cat and he didn't see why he should treat her any different just because of a rank most would reach anyway, plus there was nothing wrong with speaking one's mind on a pretty much public matter.
Shimm (if you don't mind-)

Shimmeringpool kept her gaze down to the floor as she dug a small hole into the ground until a voice snapped her out of her thoughts. Light blue eyes looked up to find the apprentice who called her idea 'mouse-brained'. She silently listened as he gave her an apology or some kind of explanation to his opinion? When he was finished the warrior let out a soft sigh. "No you were correct to call me out. It-ts just that I was hoping to b-be some kind of help to the c-clan." Great now her studdering was acting up again because she was nervous. The molly gave a closed-lipped smile to Gingerpaw. "Thank starclan that some of the apprentices use their full brains." She lightly joked in hopes to ease the awkwardness or slight tension she felt.

Estelle
April 24th, 2020, 05:57 PM
Shimmeringpool kept her gaze down to the floor as she dug a small hole into the ground until a voice snapped her out of her thoughts. Light blue eyes looked up to find the apprentice who called her idea 'mouse-brained'. She silently listened as he gave her an apology or some kind of explanation to his opinion? When he was finished the warrior let out a soft sigh. "No you were correct to call me out. It-ts just that I was hoping to b-be some kind of help to the c-clan." Great now her studdering was acting up again because she was nervous. The molly gave a closed-lipped smile to Gingerpaw. "Thank starclan that some of the apprentices use their full brains." She lightly joked in hopes to ease the awkwardness or slight tension she felt.

"i wasn't saying i was wrong" Gingerpaw statted blackly "but atleast not all warriors are as narrow minded as the other I suppose" most were though. In fact, many of them seemed just as mouse brained as a kit, it was a miracle Riverclan was still doing so well when atleast half the warriors were most likely narrow minded mouse brains. In his opinion at least.
After what seemed like some moments of silence he flicked his tail and pushed himself back "i'll be taking my leave then" the young apprentice said as a strange way of goodbye before heading straight to the apprentice den. Most apprentices were probably out doing some sort of work, so perhaps it'd be a good time for him to try and get some rest.

BEAR.
April 28th, 2020, 04:54 PM
Following everything that had happened, Lionstar determined now would be the best time to call a meeting. The injured had a couple days to recover and regain their strength, the dead were long-since buried, and..

Besides, the more he drove himself into things the less he thought about That.

Lionstar was in acting mode. Acting like everything was okay, like nothing had happened, despite the cold ache of his head that longed for--------

Nope. Not thinking about it.

"All those old enough to swim, gather beneath the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!

"Those that are injured, if you are unable to easily move I do not expect you to attend formally even if your ceremony is taking place."

It was only fair when.. some had injuries like a ripped out eye. Yeesh.

[ shortstack, CheetahPelt, pathos, Dipper, Starbot, RedHead, FuzzyRatto, SilentLamb, Moon Lily, vermin, :Grimm:, Wings, Cloudsky, starshooter, x ghostie, Wolfie, Skye, Hexict, implimm, RedFlame2, S-oft, Splashy, Zesty Mango, The Cannibal, Katwhisperer, Rainquail, Spiderfrost, Beau, Cecily Herondale, Shimm, riverripple, Sneakyfox55, SuspiciousMindz, Snowstripe, TeamRiverRipple, Slushie, Sparkling Bliss, Flowstream, SparrowSoar, DarkNight, hxneysuckle, Caroline, MagicCat99, Leopardblaze, Ombre Party, ChubbaGoddess, Fluffy, That One Purple Cat, Morgan, Cinnamontail12, Camilla, Dust, TawnyNeedsACoffee, senpai., kittygirl, Greenleap, Daylily Orchid, The Shadow Flower, Fallenpine, Mentallyunstable, Bluepetal, Fuzzy, Loon, vermin, Salt, Queenie, Fae, Puddletail, Shadeleaf, Mumble, shadowcla, Willowfern, Silvershadow9, Socks, Littlemoon, Chasepaw, Lynxpaw, Dawneye, wolfnight, Alexcentri, Elementals, Vessel, leafkit12, nxpkin, hollyleaf2027, hal ]

The Shadow Flower
April 28th, 2020, 04:55 PM
StonePaw would walk up the streamstone.

Katwhisperer
April 28th, 2020, 04:57 PM
Emberfang ran over to the Streamstone, surprised that he was one of the first ones there.

Madelaine
April 28th, 2020, 04:57 PM
Fogpaw padded out of the apprentices den and sat down near the front. He looked around the clearing and watched cats make their way over to the streamstone. The apprentice moved his eyes to look at Lionstar. He saw stonepaw. "Wanna sit with me?", he asked.

[ The Shadow Flower; ]

teddy.
April 28th, 2020, 04:58 PM
Bumblebelly shuffled into the clearing, perking dark tuft'd ears up to Lionstars voice. An undated in general with the condition of the clan would be nice enough.

DarkNight
Poppytwist walked over to the stone. She could move well enough to attend. Even if her tail HURT. Mouse brained ShadowClan.

Mango
Eveningpaw padded over to the clan meeting in curiosity.

Salmonsong flicked her tail happy to hear what might be going on.

Blizzardkit pattered forward bouncing up in excitement,” Make me an apprentice! I’m gonna be an apprentice and Lionstar will mentor me!” he cheered a bit too loud as he skipped through the clearing.

jackal blackout
redstorm walked up to the streamstone

The Shadow Flower
April 28th, 2020, 04:59 PM
Fogpaw padded out of the apprentices den and sat down near the front. He looked around the clearing and watched cats make their way over to the streamstone. The apprentice moved his eyes to look at Lionstar. He saw stonepaw. "Wanna sit with me?", he asked.

[ The Shadow Flower; ]
StonePaw would nod and scoot closer happily.
(toot toot here comes the ship train)

Pluto
April 28th, 2020, 04:59 PM
Ivyshine padded, eyes alert ears perked. StarClan how she Had missed these meetings and Clan life! Ivyshine felt at home as she took a place in the gathering crowd towards the middle. She didn’t know what this meeting was about but she was happy to listen and hear what Lionstar had to say.

~~~

Fernkit frowned. She was learning how to swim! But she knew this wasn’t her place. As the young kit began to learn more about clan life, she stuck near the nursery. Fernkit had no wish to get in trouble and the sight of the hurt warriors was rather gruesome enough that even if they were farther away, Fernkit was happy to stay by the nursery entrance. She watched Lionstar was bright yellow eyes, excited to hear what he had to say.

Snowstripe
April 28th, 2020, 05:00 PM
Fae Cecily Herondale
Snowstripe walked over to the streamstone and sat down. The she cat looked around to see if she could spot her apprentice Crabpaw and her partner in training the apprentice Cloverstone.

Polaris
April 28th, 2020, 05:00 PM
Duskkit trotted quickly into the clearing, seeing a group of cats gathering. He trotted over, sitting at the side of the group. He didn't know many cats here, as he just joined the clan a little while ago. He smiled as he looked at all the cats. I wonder what this meeting is about.

TeamFlowstream!
April 28th, 2020, 05:01 PM
Fernkit approached from the nursery entrance and blinked. "I wonder what it is now," Maplekit muttered. "How could you be so mousebrained? We might become apprentices!" Fernkit squeaked in excitement.
"But what if we don't?" Maplekit pointed out. "But what if we do?" Fernkit challenged. "Well, I wouldn't care much."
"Grumpy bee brain," Fernkit mumbled.

duckie
April 28th, 2020, 05:02 PM
Sootflare

Sootflare made his way over to the Streamstone, looking quite a bit less enthusiastic than usual. He heaved his way up onto the deputy spot with great relief in regard to having an excuse to sit down and take a break.

Madelaine
April 28th, 2020, 05:04 PM
StonePaw would nod and scoot closer happily.
(toot toot here comes the ship train)

Fogpaw felt her scoot closer with a smile. The white tom looked around at some if the gathered cats. He was used to all his clanmates and loved to be surrounded by him. Probably a feeling his mother never had.

Socks
April 28th, 2020, 05:06 PM
Peachkit excitedly bounded into the clearing with stumpy tail held high. Clan meeting, clan meeting, clan meeting! She couldn't sit still on the outskirts of her gathering clanmates, trotting in place with her hyperactivity.

dino.
April 28th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Goosepaw leaned out of the apprentices' den and lay down, half in and half out. He figured he could move whenever his name was called. But walking over there now to wait would take too much energy - he would fall over asleep before the ceremonies even started. He slumped over on his left side, watching the cats gather.

Greenleap
April 28th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Greenpaw sat alone. Why did nobody but her mentor sit with her? Maybe it was because she was too annoying...

Puddle~
April 28th, 2020, 05:11 PM
Berrypaw skipped over to the Streamstone and sat down, wondering what this meeting would be about.

Abyssopelagic
April 28th, 2020, 05:15 PM
Halfstone huffed as he got up from his spot and moved closer to hear, he still had a splitting migraines but didn't dare approach Otterstone, she was busy enough with real problems.

Flyfur, mostly devoid of cobwebs, padded slowly to the Streamstone and sat.

tye
April 28th, 2020, 05:16 PM
Greenfur arrived after a stroll around the woods. He sat down quietly looking up at Lionstar.

Estelle
April 28th, 2020, 05:22 PM
And another sleep that was spectacularly disturbed- what did he expect anyway. Gingerpaw pushed himself to his paws and, slowly, perhaps even half asleep, made his way to the Streamstones. It wasn't like he'd have anything better to do- well, sleep- but he wouldn't be getting a proper chance to during a clan meeting. Always so loud. The tom ploffed down like always, yet this time did not bother to get into a proper posture, he was to tired for that, but his dark green gaze still lifted up to look at the leader.

Sweetie
April 28th, 2020, 05:23 PM
Shimmeringpool looked around for two toms as Lionstars voice rang out through the clearing. Today is the day! A beautiful but small smile appeared on her silvery features as she continued her search. "Goosepaw?" Poking her head into the den, calling out her friend's name. "Lionstar is calling for a meeting and I wanted to he-be by your side for this special day." In all honesty she was only doing this to clear up her guilty conscious. The molly felt horrible for how she reacted to his battle wounds and his...eye. "Sootpawww." Calling out the toms other name.
Slushie SilentLamb

---

Mossypaw silently walked towards the meeting and sat down.

(Open)

-----

Sunkit eagerly bounded out of the nursery and towards the crowd of cats. Maybe today is the day! He thought as he sat down.

(Open)

Exis
April 28th, 2020, 05:24 PM
Foxpaw quickly scurried tweeds her leader

Camilla
April 28th, 2020, 05:25 PM
Aspenpool perked up from the tree she was laying under at the sound of Lionstar's voice and the rustling of the cats gathering. She promptly made her way over to the grouping of cats that was quickly forming and sat down, wrapping her tail around her paws and listening intensely.

dionysus
April 28th, 2020, 05:35 PM
[[all open]]
Grizzlybug trotted up to the streamstone and sat directly in the middle of the crowd so he could have the best view. Though he wouldn’t admit it if anyone asked, he sought out good seats for meetings mainly so that he could have a good view of Lionstar. The leader was rather handsome, and Grizz couldn’t help but fawn a little bit over the golden tom. It was more of a distant crush, though, and he had other pursuits catching his eye at the moment. Sighing to himself, Grizz settled into groom his fluff for a bit until the meeting actually started.
-
Deweyes slid out of the warriors den and took a seat near the back, not needing a good view since she couldn’t see. She briefly wondered if any of her kits were around, but flicked her tail and shrugged the thought off, knowing that they each had their own lives. Ternsky, at least, she was pretty sure she could figure out where she was. With a chuckle, Deweyes guessed that her daughter was with Sassafrasfire. The two cats were just friends but Deweyes couldn’t help wondering if they were more.
-
Creekrunner pulled himself to his paws and moved over to join the crowd, plopping down to the side with a yawn. He really needed a nap. Oh well, he could catch some rest after the meeting. He only vaguely wondered what the meeting was about but figured it was probably post-battle promotions and settled in to deal with the boredom of ceremonies without end. What he needed was a pretty she-cat to liven things up for him.

plum
April 28th, 2020, 05:37 PM
Sassafrasfire hears the summons and approaches the Streamstone slowly, taking up a spot around the edge of the clearing to listen.

Greenleap
April 28th, 2020, 05:43 PM
Sparkling Bliss The Shadow Flower

She padded over to the two apprentices. "Can I sit with you guys?" She asked nervously. Please say yes! Please say yes! She repeated in her mind.

nykyrian
April 28th, 2020, 05:46 PM
Fae Cecily Herondale
Snowstripe walked over to the streamstone and sat down. The she cat looked around to see if she could spot her apprentice Crabpaw and her partner in training the apprentice Cloverstone.
Cloverstone walked over to the streamstone, curious about what this meeting would bring. The warrior silently sat down beside Snowstripe, wondering where their apprentice was

Leucos
Shimm Slushie

Hopefully gooses eye is better...I already have a friend that may potentially go blind... he didn't want two... Yawning as he head over, he looked up at lionstar wait....ah! My claw collar! he did remember to make it in the spare time he had "I'll be right back!" he meowed to Shimmeringpool only to dart back to his nest and snatch it. Slipping the somewhat poorly made thing on, Sootpaw ran back and stood with the three with a smile. From lionstars help, his many bodily scars were almost healed! They didn't hurt as much..which was why he didn't go to otterstone. She seemed cranky enough. " what you think your warrior name would be goosey?" he asked as he looked at him.

Wings
Both padding out of the warrior's den, Mothdusk and Owlflight took their usual places near the middle of the group and on the outskirts.

Sneakyfox55
April 28th, 2020, 05:49 PM
Darkpaw trotted up to join the meeting, Nightpaw not far behind her.

---

Troutspring perked his ears at the call of the meeting, walking over to join the other cats gathered.

Madelaine
April 28th, 2020, 05:53 PM
[ The Shadow Flower; Greenleap; ]

Fogpaw looked up at Greenpaw. "I don't mind.", he replied. The white apprentice looked from both cats up to Lionstar. Fogpaw then looked around, seeing more cats than before.

Arrowpaw47
April 28th, 2020, 05:57 PM
Shatterkit looked up from her resting spot stepping forward she sipping out of her den watching the other cats gather. Light glimmer from the morning sun taking a small tumble as she griped her paws into the fresh watered underbrush feeling it go under her paws she licked her chops sighing heavily she keep going in till she saw other clan members.