PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Floodstone

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Rani
July 10th, 2020, 02:30 PM
Wiilowpaw padded into the clearing sleepily. She did not get a good amount of sleep last night not at all so while she wasnt gonna ignore the meeting she was gonna flop to the ground and take this one slightly less attentively. She let her head thump to the ground and looked up at the streamstone, why did Lionstar feel the need to do all these meetings, it just seemed like a lot to her.

Greenleap
July 10th, 2020, 02:31 PM
Greenheart padded up to streamtone.

Fawnhearted
July 10th, 2020, 02:35 PM
Violetkit couldn’t attend the meet because she was ill, but she was their in spirit...

Puddle~
July 10th, 2020, 02:37 PM
Zesty Mango

Berryscorch snorted. What was the chubby baby trying to get at? Didn't he know she wasn't as foolish as he? "Not terrible at all, actually. In fact, they already seem like they'll make a very promising warrior someday." She paused as he piped up again, this time with a supposed danger warning. It was really quite laughable. "I believe you've got it all wrong. I can sleep soundly because I'm fairly certain they're more likely to be over in the apprentices' den pressing down on your throat."

Mango
July 10th, 2020, 02:39 PM
Zesty Mango

Berryscorch snorted. What was the chubby baby trying to get at? Didn't he know she wasn't as foolish as he? "Not terrible at all, actually. In fact, they already seem like they'll make a very promising warrior someday." She paused as he piped up again, this time with a supposed danger warning. It was really quite laughable. "I believe you've got it all wrong. I can sleep soundly because I'm fairly certain they're more likely to be over in the apprentices' den pressing down on your throat."

Blizzardpaw gave a sigh realizing she wouldn’t hear his warning,” Does Coralbaby have a pain tolerance mentor like I do?” he asked hoping that they weren’t skilled enough to deserve a pain tolerance mentor.

~RooRoo~
July 10th, 2020, 02:42 PM
Pantherkit sat in front of the Streamstone her tail beautiful wrapped in front of her. Her yellow eyes trailed of into a gaze hitting Almondkit. Corruptx

StealthWarrior
July 10th, 2020, 02:43 PM
Streamfoot padded over to the Streamstone and sat down. He was curious about what this meeting was about.
___
Stealthpaw walked over with her head held high. This was her first clan meeting as an apprentice! She sat down and looked around, trying to see if she could spot Podkit or Sootpaw
Sugarglider

Abyssopelagic
July 10th, 2020, 02:44 PM
Flyfur shook herself awake and bounded to the slowly growing crowd of cats. She sat wherever there was space for her.

Cricketchirp padded over and sat himself away from the other cats- per usual. He just felt to tired lately and he wasn't sure why.

The Kitty.
July 10th, 2020, 02:47 PM
Pantherkit sat in front of the Streamstone her tail beautiful wrapped in front of her. Her yellow eyes trailed of into a gaze hitting Almondkit. @Corruptx (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11691)

Almondkit

Upon seeing her friend's yellow eyes meeting with hers, Almondkit scampered over toward the sleek black she-kit, tail-tip flipping the air by way of left to right. "Hello!" she grinned cheerfully, evidently out of breath. The little molly took a bouncy seat beside Pantherkit.

Leopardblaze
July 10th, 2020, 02:48 PM
Leopardblaze padded over to Streamstone, sitting down in a quieter spot and listened to see what the meeting was about.
(Open)

~RooRoo~
July 10th, 2020, 02:50 PM
Sup. she meowed her sleek black fur reflected the sun. Corruptx

skreelyshark
July 10th, 2020, 02:53 PM
Reedwhisker settled down at the edge of the crowd and perked his ears. He wondered what Lionstar had to announce.

The Kitty.
July 10th, 2020, 02:55 PM
Sup. she meowed her sleek black fur reflected the sun. @Corruptx (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11691)
Almondkit

Almondkit tilted up her fuzzed chin to have her round yellow eyes investigate Lionstar as she began speaking. "Guess what?" she whispered, the rapid heaving of her chest gradually lessening as she absorbed more breath. "I'm not sick anymore! Isn't that great? Fawnsqueak cured me."

~RooRoo~
July 10th, 2020, 02:57 PM
You were sick? she asked no emotion but on the inside she was unsure of this. Corruptx

lucidense
July 10th, 2020, 02:58 PM
Creekleap padded over, sitting down.

Madelaine
July 10th, 2020, 02:59 PM
Cottonstrike padded out of the warriors den alongside some of his denmates. The tom sat down near the back this time. He was able to see just a bit. He looked up.at Lionstar as he waited.

Almondbush padded into the camp after taking a walk and he saw the shapes of his clanmates around him. The tom sat down by himself as he waited for it to get started.

Skunkpaw padded up to the streamstone, sitting down along a couple of other apprentices.

Ashpool padded out of the nursery, hearing that there was a clan meeting. The queen was wanting to take some time away from the den, but she wouldn't be gone too long.

Tinykit padded out if the nursery, behind Ashpool. The young tom sat down beside the queen and she gave his head a small lick. He looked up at Lionstar, wondering what was going to happen.

Elementals
July 10th, 2020, 03:02 PM
~Silentpaw~

Arriving at the Streamstone, Silentpaw was curious what the leader had to announce. Maybe it was about the Thunderclanners staying around the Cattail Pond or something.

______
~Splashfury~

Splashfury padded towards the meeting wondering what this one would be about. Giving a look around the crowd, she tried to find the ones she knew.

panchiko
July 10th, 2020, 03:04 PM
// both open ;;
dayheart laid down as the clan meeting was called, intrigued. what was happening this time?! he just had to know! tapping his foot excessively with his excitement, he waited for the announcement(s) to begin, wishing for the suspense to end alreadyyyy.

spiderpaw took her place in the crowd eagerly, listening closely as lionstar called the meeting into action. cool, cool! taking a seat, she strained to see over other cats' heads and moved a bit to the side, bumping into a few cats accidentally on the way before shifting into a comfortable position and giving her leader her - as undivided as it could get with spiderpaw - attention.

The Kitty.
July 10th, 2020, 03:05 PM
You were sick? she asked no emotion but on the inside she was unsure of this. @Corruptx (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11691)

Almondkit

Almondkit's head bobbed in a rapid nod. "Yep! But now I'm not. Oh, Pantherkit, it was terrible - I was coughing non-stop, my friend fainted... but I made a new companion!"

The russet-colored molly proceeded to gibber on like this for a few good moments until, at last, shutting her maw upon finally acknowledging her black-furred friend's emotionless expression. "Hey," she whispered in a hush-hush tone. "You alright? You're always so crotchety all the time."

Reptilian Cabinets
July 10th, 2020, 03:05 PM
GlowDawn rolled his eyes and padded to the meeting.

----------------

FireMist bounced his way over, the young warrior wondered if he was getting an apprentice.

{Open for both}

~RooRoo~
July 10th, 2020, 03:07 PM
Im great! she meowed with a grin her yellow eyes gazing into his. Corruptx

Leucos
July 10th, 2020, 03:24 PM
Sootclaw darted into the area and took his seat with perked ears .

Finpaw
July 10th, 2020, 03:25 PM
Pikekit peered out of the nursery with disinterest as a clan meeting was called by Lionstar. All he knew was that it involved other cats he definitely didn't know well enough to care much about. With a huff, he dragged himself to his paws and went to find someplace out of the way, where he could still watch the proceedings without being bothered.

wren
July 10th, 2020, 03:25 PM
Stingpaw padded out to meet the gathering group of cats

CheetahPelt
July 10th, 2020, 03:30 PM
Otterstone settled herself in the group of the clanmembers. Her posture gave off her uncomfortableness, eyes wary. But she sat within the group, not in the middle of the gathered cats, but not off in the back like she had before. These were her clanmates, and she didn't have a reason to feel seperated, yet she still had an edge, a feeling she didn't totally belong. How many cats had come back into warrior hood after being a medicine cat? None she could think of.

She would be the first then. She would climb back to the top ranks of Riverclan's warriors.

The tortoiseshell's golden gaze traveled to Lionstar, perched atop the Streamstone. With a soft hmmph she remembered that he said he was going to change her name. A scowl irked the sides of her mouth down, the last name Lionstar had called her other then Otterstone was Otterfall. He would probably settle on that, something to mark her failures as medicine cat.

MagicCat99
July 10th, 2020, 03:34 PM
Nighttuft padded towards the meeting and sat down.

Puddle~
July 10th, 2020, 03:39 PM
Zesty Mango

Berryscorch took a moment to process this next question. She had to be careful about what she said here. On one paw, it could be more believable if Blizzbaby knew another cat who "supposedly" had a pain tolerance mentor. But on the other paw... it could also backfire.

"No. I don't believe so." Lowering her voice to a whisper in order to avoid eavesdroppers, she continued on. "As I said, regular mentors don't know of their own apprentices' pain tolerance mentors or training. The apprentice is not supposed to tell anyone else about the exercises. You slipped up by telling Thistlestep, but Coralpaw hasn't mentioned anything to me, so I can't know for sure. Don't bother asking them. If they are doing tolerance training, I'm pretty sure they'd be smart enough not to tell."

Zero
July 10th, 2020, 03:40 PM
Coastbreeze padded over at Lionstar's call, curious.

Mango
July 10th, 2020, 03:42 PM
Zesty Mango

Berryscorch took a moment to process this next question. She had to be careful about what she said here. On one paw, it could be more believable if Blizzbaby knew another cat who "supposedly" had a pain tolerance mentor. But on the other paw... it could also backfire.

"No. I don't believe so." Lowering her voice to a whisper in order to avoid eavesdroppers, she continued on. "As I said, regular mentors don't know of their own apprentices' pain tolerance mentors or training. The apprentice is not supposed to tell anyone else about the exercises. You slipped up by telling Thistlestep, but Coralpaw hasn't mentioned anything to me, so I can't know for sure. Don't bother asking them. If they are doing tolerance training, I'm pretty sure they'd be smart enough not to tell."
Blizzardpaw nodded,” Right.“ he narrowed his eyes thinking,” ooo. I know how you can punish Coralbaby for insulting me many times, when they are asleep drag them out to Lionsrange and then tell them to wait til sunhigh and try to make it back to camp before sundown.“ he meowed giving a mean look in the direction of Coralbaby, loving the idea of Coralbaby getting lost in Lionsrange.

Sorrow
July 10th, 2020, 03:44 PM
Nightclaw padded up to the Streamstone, her eyes glimmering proudly as she looked at Lionstar. Crushingg.

sunflowers.
July 10th, 2020, 03:49 PM
Dreampaw sat down and curled her fluffy tail over her paws. She looked around for her mentor again, not seeing him around again and puffing air out of her nose.

a1axis

Puddle~
July 10th, 2020, 03:57 PM
Zesty Mango

Berryscorch raised a brow at Blizzbaby's... oddly specific suggestion. "No... why would I do that? Do I look like I care that they insulted you before?" IF anything, it was Babykit here that she'd be dragging all the way out to Lionsrange for that sort of prank. It was a dumb prank in her mind anyways. The journey to Lionsrange was a long one, so getting there in the correct time span was extremely unrealistic. Plus, the sheer effort required to lug a sleeping body all the way out there without waking them along the way... it wouldn't be worth it no matter how annoying a dumb baby got.

~RooRoo~
July 10th, 2020, 04:28 PM
I’m fine. she kinda liked this one her kit. How many moons are you? she asked wondering. Corruptx

Madelaine
July 10th, 2020, 04:45 PM
[ Nebby; ]

(Hope your finr with coton coming over.)

Cottonstrike noticed Dreampaw and decided to go over and talk to her. The white tom stood up and padded over to The apprentice. "looking for your mentor again?", he asked. The tom hadn't seen her new mentor around and felt bad that she hasn't really started her training.

~Berry~
July 10th, 2020, 05:14 PM
Leopardkit looked up at his leader

Peril
July 10th, 2020, 06:35 PM
Fallenkit looked at everyone. She wondered what this was.

Sweetie
July 10th, 2020, 07:38 PM
Oh dear, Shimmeringpool felt awful for taking Splashpaw's mistake in the wrong way. "No, I'm sorry. I made the w-wrong assumption." Great, now the warrior was stuttering in front of an apprentice. At least she was the bigger cat and apologized for her mistake.

gs29513 ~RooRoo~
Snowstripe[/QUOTE]

Confuzzled.Lynx
July 10th, 2020, 08:17 PM
Dogpaw headed over to the Streamstone and took a seat.

~RooRoo~
July 10th, 2020, 08:25 PM
Is all solved? she said in a very fancy voice joking around. Shimm gs29513

gs29513
July 10th, 2020, 09:13 PM
Oh dear, Shimmeringpool felt awful for taking Splashpaw's mistake in the wrong way. "No, I'm sorry. I made the w-wrong assumption." Great, now the warrior was stuttering in front of an apprentice. At least she was the bigger cat and apologized for her mistake.

gs29513 ~RooRoo~
Snowstripe[/QUOTE]
Its's fine! Splashpaw squeaked excited, and forgeting what the problem was already. Lets go see the territory!
~RooRoo~ Snowstripe

Snowstripe
July 10th, 2020, 09:25 PM
Snowstripe padded after Splashpaw. She heard her question about hunting with her sister and her mentor she had no problem with that as she always wanted to hunt with her sister Leafpool. "Sure if it's alright with Shimmerpool." the she cat answered. gs29513 ~RooRoo~ Shimm

(Also sorry for the late response I've been really busy lately. Just got back from seeing my family)

Fuzzy
July 10th, 2020, 09:41 PM
Petuniapaw padded over at Mister Lionstar's call, curious to see what was going to happen.

a1axis
July 10th, 2020, 09:45 PM
[ Nebby ]

Ripplewhisker walked from the warriors den at the sound of Lionstars voice, pushing himself into the crowd. The tom could now differentiate his apprentices' pelt from the rest, and eagerly padded over and sat beside her.

Quasar
July 10th, 2020, 10:04 PM
Snowfern swiftly padded out of the warriors den, shaking out small scraps of moss out of her long pelt as she went. Muttering small 'excuse me's and 'pardon me's as she pushed through the crowd, she came to a stop near the front of the crowd. Sighing a bit as she sat down, she smiled to herself. She looked up at lionstar expectantly. Twitching an ear idly, she started to smooth her ruffled fur while waiting.

---

Antfrost yawned loudly as she poked her head out of the nursery. It seemed like Lionstar held a meeting practically every day now. Letting out a small grumble, she settled herself down near the entrance of the nursery, not even bothering to go out and join the crowd. She shifted uncomfortably as she felt something moving around in her stomach. Must've been a bad piece of fresh kill that she had eaten.

CloverAndCoffee
July 10th, 2020, 10:35 PM
Cloverwish padded to the meeting, sitting down in an area that didn’t have that many cats, basically off by herself.

ChillCat
July 10th, 2020, 11:05 PM
Brightpaw bounced to the Streamstone.

Fawn
July 10th, 2020, 11:54 PM
Looking through the crowd, Iceflower was beginning to notice something was off. There was.. a lack of Frozenpaw, and no mention of them from anybody, least of all Lionstar. Her suspicion was high, displeasure with her son growing after the previous incidents had led to a stranger bringing them home repeatedly.

--

After giving his rowdy fur-tufts a couple licks in the shade of the medicine cat's den, Fawnsqueak joined the Clan at the Streamstone in his newly-presentable state to stare holes in the back of Sootflare's skull. It revived the uneasiness in his stomach and despite his curiosity of what went so horribly wrong with them, for once he decided not to pursue it for answers. Fawnsqueak didn't know if he cared anymore if that was who Sootflare wanted to be.

Sighing, he felt light on his paws as he ventured into the crowd for a better viewing spot, keeping his limbs uncomfortably tight to his body as he settled beside a clanmate.

((open?))

Splashy
July 11th, 2020, 03:02 AM
+ BILL. +
Rainsplash made his way to the tom's meeting, the tom seeming discouraged with his ears lowered due to recent events, mainly his apprentice's disappearance. Finding a seat, he was silent, keeping his ears down.

+ Open to all who are interested in interacting! +

~RooRoo~
July 11th, 2020, 07:12 AM
I betcha bottom she’ll be! she said in an awkward accent for fun. She started giggling at herself. Snowstripe gs29513 Shimm

Inconsistency
July 11th, 2020, 08:45 AM
CloudKit probably couldn’t swim but he could watch right? He watched for Splashkit and sat down by the nursery.
Cucumberr.

Peril
July 11th, 2020, 09:56 AM
Mumble
Fallenkit looked around for another kit to sit with. She started wandering around looking for a kit, ruffling her calico fur in the greenleaf heat.

stag
July 11th, 2020, 10:01 AM
*Dark-kit sat down. He was careful for his wounds and the cobwebs away from the crowd*

Quasar
July 11th, 2020, 10:05 AM
Duckkit wandered out of the nursery, his nose runny and small sneezes escaping him every so often. He sat near the nursery and the other queens, and he intended not to interrupt the meeting. If his sneezing and sniffing become too much of a distraction, he would go back into the nursery, no questions asked. He subconsciously lifted a paw to rub his nose, and then started to eye his messy fur. Eh, he could groom it later.

Peril
July 11th, 2020, 10:10 AM
Duckkit wandered out of the nursery, his nose runny and small sneezes escaping him every so often. He sat near the nursery and the other queens, and he intended not to interrupt the meeting. If his sneezing and sniffing become too much of a distraction, he would go back into the nursery, no questions asked. He subconsciously lifted a paw to rub his nose, and then started to eye his messy fur. Eh, he could groom it later.
Fallenkit looked at the kit in front of her "Hello!" She said to him, "I'm Fallenkit what's your name?" she sat down in front of him and smiled at him. her jade eyes gleamed.

Quasar
July 11th, 2020, 10:16 AM
Fallenkit looked at the kit in front of her "Hello!" She said to him, "I'm Fallenkit what's your name?" she sat down in front of him and smiled at him. her jade eyes gleamed.

Duckkit awkwardly cleared his throat after a kit walked up to him. Wait, what was her name again? Oh, she just said it. "Duckkit" he quietly responded, rubbing his nose yet again. His eyes flicked away from the molly, and focused on the rock where Lionstar was. Stars he hoped the meeting would start soon.

Peril
July 11th, 2020, 10:22 AM
Duckkit awkwardly cleared his throat after a kit walked up to him. Wait, what was her name again? Oh, she just said it. "Duckkit" he quietly responded, rubbing his nose yet again. His eyes flicked away from the molly, and focused on the rock where Lionstar was. Stars he hoped the meeting would start soon.
Fallenkit sat down beside him waiting for the meeting to start. she wanted to talk but didn't think she should I wonder if Duckkit likes to play. I should ask him after the meeting. she thought. She settled down and waited for Lionstar to start.

Abyssopelagic
July 11th, 2020, 02:40 PM
After giving his rowdy fur-tufts a couple licks in the shade of the medicine cat's den, Fawnsqueak joined the Clan at the Streamstone in his newly-presentable state to stare holes in the back of Sootflare's skull. It revived the uneasiness in his stomach and despite his curiosity of what went so horribly wrong with them, for once he decided not to pursue it for answers. Fawnsqueak didn't know if he cared anymore if that was who Sootflare wanted to be.

Sighing, he felt light on his paws as he ventured into the crowd for a better viewing spot, keeping his limbs uncomfortably tight to his body as he settled beside a clanmate.

((open?))
Flyfur nodded to Fawnsqueak as he settled in beside her. "I.... suppose I should say congratulations of moving up to full Medicine Cat." She paused and looked downward.
"I know you didn't choose to, but..... you do really good work. If you ever need help, do not hesitate to holler for me, ok?"
She was never close with Fawnsqueak, but with a clan as large as their own, he needed the help. And... she was also intrested in learning to heal for partially selfish reasonsl. She had lost so many, too many, cats close to her. Maybe she'd lose less cats if she could heal?

Cave
July 11th, 2020, 04:14 PM
Robinwing took a seat near the rest of the cats, quickly glancing around to see if her apprentice was anywhere around. She then started to wonder what this meeting was going to be about.

CrystalLune
July 11th, 2020, 05:22 PM
Reedpelt and Ferntail sat down excited but scared

BEAR.
July 11th, 2020, 07:52 PM
Although Lionstar's first instinct was to start with the apprentices and kits, he figured.. perhaps he should jump right into it.

"As most of you are aware, Otterstone has resigned from her position as our medicine cat. Fawnsqueak has filled the vacancy.

"When I appointed Otterstone as medicine cat, I had high expectations that she would be the beginning of a new era of healers. Shiverpetal, despite his extraordinary skills, left us with nothing.. and as a result, I hoped Otterstone would be able to set a new foundation for our healing practices. In some way, she did.

"But the role was not meant for her, something I think we all can recognize without speaking more on it. Otterstone, your name no longer fits who you are. It was given in the hopes you would be the rock that holds the Clan together, stronger than ever.. but that time has passed.

"Step forward to receive your new name."

Lionstar kept his gaze on the tortoiseshell warrior, curious to see how she reacted to this. He hadn't said anything too much on her failures.. so she couldn't gripe about that. The sooner they could move on from this headache the better.
[ CheetahPelt ]

Madelaine
July 11th, 2020, 07:57 PM
Tinykit listened as Lionstar spoke of the former medicine cat. He still didn't know what a medicine cat was and perhaps later on he would find out what they were. The kitten snuck across the clearing to get over to the other side. Tinykit didn't know if he would get into any trouble being here at the meeting.

[ Anyone's free to pop in ]

Tigerstorm0926
July 11th, 2020, 08:07 PM
Tinykit listened as Lionstar spoke of the former medicine cat. He still didn't know what a medicine cat was and perhaps later on he would find out what they were. The kitten snuck across the clearing to get over to the other side. Tinykit didn't know if he would get into any trouble being here at the meeting.

[ Anyone's free to pop in ]
Ravenkit watched Tinykit sneak across the clearing. "Hey! Whatcha doing?" she whispered.

Madelaine
July 11th, 2020, 08:11 PM
Ravenkit watched Tinykit sneak across the clearing. "Hey! Whatcha doing?" she whispered.

Tinykit looked over at Ravenkit as she talked to him. There were voices in his head, but they weren't as loud as they normally were, so they weren't bothering him. "I'm making sure I don't get caught at the meeting.", he meowed. Tinykit saw something move in the corner of his eye. There was no cat scent and nothing was there. Oh no it was happening again.

Tigerstorm0926
July 11th, 2020, 08:16 PM
Ravenkit blinked "Oooh" she whispered. "Don't worry. I won't tell" Ravenkit watched Tinykit glance at something on the other side of camp. "What are you looking at?" she meowed. Sparkling Flower

Madelaine
July 11th, 2020, 08:21 PM
Ravenkit blinked "Oooh" she whispered. "Don't worry. I won't tell" Ravenkit watched Tinykit glance at something on the other side of camp. "What are you looking at?" she meowed. Sparkling Flower

Tinykit looked at Ravenkit. "I thought I saw something over there." , he meowed. He didn't want to tell her that it was just a hallucination. He didn't want her to leave. Tinykit had only talked to one other cat besides his adopted father Bumblebelly.

CheetahPelt
July 11th, 2020, 08:23 PM
Otterstone got up, face determined, eyes locked on Lionstar as she weaves through the crowd. The tortoiseshell’s golden gaze didn’t move from the the huge yellow leader. She stopped at the bottom of the rock, almost to where she had to have her neck cranked back to keep her eyes on Lionstar. She didn’t say anything, her eyes wide and waiting. Every muscle was rigid, and it seemed like she wasn’t even breathing.

She had tried to keep a brave face since the gathering, but she was scared of her time to come, and this new name was the opener for all of it. Her eyes betrayed flashes of her fear, but mostly it was hidden.

He was respectful as he called her up. That was a good sign, nothing negative had been said and she hoped it meant good.

Tigerstorm0926
July 11th, 2020, 08:32 PM
Ravenkit watched Otterstone get up and walk over to the Streamstone. "I wonder what Otterstone's new name is gonna be" she commented to Tinykit. Ravenkit suddenly remembered the other reason she was so excited. "Hey guess what? Today is my apprentice ceremony too!" she meowed quietly, her blue eyes glittering. "I hope I get a good mentor!" Sparkling Flower

BEAR.
July 11th, 2020, 08:59 PM
Well, she was a lot more composed than he expected. Tense, but for once in the past few moons she didn't look crazy. Lionstar supposed that was good.

And look at that, she was one of the few cats who came up within a heartbeat. Impressive!

"Otterstone, I know we both agree that your current name no longer suits who you have become.

"When I originally changed your name, I had been under the impression you didn't have a name prior to the one you received as Otterleg." He quirked his brow at her. "I wish you had told me sooner.

"I am restoring the name that was unfairly and cruelly taken from you. I never cared for name changes to illustrate injuries: they do not reflect who that cat is.

"From this day forth, you will again be known as Otterstrike. You were a valiant and powerful warrior once, and I hope you can prove yourself to be invaluable in your reclaimed position. You have big pawprints to fill, Otterstrike-- don't sink yourself before you have the chance to float."

Hopefully, she'd catch the hint. Lionstar expected her to flourish as a warrior.. without the self-sabotage she held as a medicine cat.[ Shadeleaf, Wings, TroubleandTsunami, gs29513, icepuddle, ~RooRoo~, Beau, cmdR_Paige, Zesty Mango, Mentallyunstable, Corruptx, Tigerstorm0926, wnder, Rani, Greenleap, StealthWarrior, Rainquail, Leopardblaze, esa, ~Lucid Dreams~, Sparkling Flower, Elementals, hope, WarriorsAndHorses, NIGHTOWL, Finpaw, wren, CheetahPelt, MagicCat99, Zero, -Splash-, Nebby, Thornclaw1, ILoveLeafpool, Lynxpaw, Fuzzy, a1axis, Mumble, CloverAndCoffee, PeppermintRabbit, Dipper, Splashy, TheShadowAnimal, DragonClaw., Cave, Dovepelt ]

Exis
July 11th, 2020, 09:01 PM
Foxblaze mewed in approval.

Inconsistency
July 11th, 2020, 09:09 PM
Cloudkit didn't know if to chant or not so he kind of squealed the name a bit quietly.

Tigerstorm0926
July 11th, 2020, 09:10 PM
"Otterstrike! Otterstrike!" Ravenkit chanted.

Rani
July 11th, 2020, 09:17 PM
Willowpaw blinked sleepily popping her head up to chant Otterstrikes name a few times before she let her head thump back down. Hopefully this was all for the best...

Inconsistency
July 11th, 2020, 09:33 PM
Cloudkit heard they others and started to chant. Otterstrike! Otterstrike! Otterstrike! He chanted.

sunflowers.
July 11th, 2020, 09:34 PM
Dreampaw chanted happily, tail swishing. She smiled brightly at her mentor beside her.
a1axis

Madelaine
July 11th, 2020, 09:38 PM
[ Tigerstorm0926; ]

Tinykit wanted to chant out the names alongside her, but he didn't want to get in trouble if he wasn't allowed to be here. The kitten looked at ravenkit. "What's an apprentice?", he asked, whispering to her. He had no clue what one was, since he wasn't born here.

Confuzzled.Lynx
July 11th, 2020, 09:40 PM
"Otterstrike!" Dogpaw joined in with the chanting.

CheetahPelt
July 11th, 2020, 09:40 PM
Otterstone furrowed her brow as she listened to Lionstar. He hadn’t known she wasn’t always Otterleg? She hadn’t always had three legs.
I wish you had told me sooner
She offered a confused look as he said this. What did he mean? It had no bearing then..,
Unless?
As soon as he said the word restoring her eyes dilated, mouth falling slightly open.
Otterstone, no Otterstrike, let a grin split her face almost in two, eyes huge and glittering, she might even start to sob then and there.
But she held it together. She nodded up to the golden leader, eyes filling with determination. She would reclaim her former glory. She would prove it to Lionstar, she wouldn’t just float, she would fly through the water.
“I will.” Simple words, spoken not loudly, she looked around as her clan mates chanted her name, a proud grin on her maw.
She was Otterstrike, she would return to her glory. Her eyes burned in excitement.

Splashy
July 11th, 2020, 09:59 PM
+ BILL. +
Rainsplash kinda just nodded and quietly cheered, unsure if he was supposed to do it or not.

Elementals
July 11th, 2020, 10:03 PM
~Silentpaw~
“Otterstrike! Otterstrike!” Silentpaw chanted as the medicine cat had a change in their suffix.

______
~Splashfury~
“Otterstrike!” Splashfury called out.

BEAR.
July 11th, 2020, 10:14 PM
Lionstar took her confusion for surprise at his lack of knowledge about her previous name. Well, for Star Cat's sake all his life she'd been Otterleg. There was no mention of 'Otterstrike' until he spoke with Fawnsqueak in the medicine cat den.

Hopefully, she'd live up to this name.

Moving on, his gaze lingered briefly on Dreampaw and Ripplewhisker with the brief wonder of how that training was faring, before he let his gaze fall upon Cricketchirp.

"We have a few things to do before this meeting is dismissed. We have a couple of cats in need of a new mentor.. for one reason or another.

"Cricketchirp [ Rainquail], Shinepaw [ Sagey Boi], both of you come forward. Shinepaw, you failed to attend the last meeting and I expect you to actually make an effort this time." There was an edge of warning to his words: if she kept this up, he'd be happy to revoke her apprenticeship.

Tigerstorm0926
July 11th, 2020, 10:20 PM
[ Tigerstorm0926; ]

Tinykit wanted to chant out the names alongside her, but he didn't want to get in trouble if he wasn't allowed to be here. The kitten looked at ravenkit. "What's an apprentice?", he asked, whispering to her. He had no clue what one was, since he wasn't born here.
"Oh it's like a warrior in training! You get assigned a mentor, and they teach you how to hunt and fight!" Ravenkit whispered excitedly back to Tinykit.
Sparkling Flower

Madelaine
July 11th, 2020, 10:25 PM
"Oh it's like a warrior in training! You get assigned a mentor, and they teach you how to hunt and fight!" Ravenkit whispered excitedly back to Tinykit.
Sparkling Flower

Tinykit ears perked up. He wanted to be an apprentice, but he wasn't old enough to be one. The kit looked at her. "I wish I could be one. It sounds cool. I gotta wait I'm afraid.", he meowed. Tinykit hoped he would become an apprentice with the hallucinations and voices in his head he has.

Tigerstorm0926
July 11th, 2020, 10:29 PM
Tinykit ears perked up. He wanted to be an apprentice, but he wasn't old enough to be one. The kit looked at her. "I wish I could be one. It sounds cool. I gotta wait I'm afraid.", he meowed. Tinykit hoped he would become an apprentice with the hallucinations and voices in his head he has.
"Yeah! You have to be at least 6 moons though" Ravenkit whispered. "How old are you?"

Madelaine
July 11th, 2020, 10:35 PM
"Yeah! You have to be at least 6 moons though" Ravenkit whispered. "How old are you?"

Tinykit didn't know you had to be that old t become an apprentice. He still had a long way t go. "I'm almost three moons.", he whispered, a little embarrassed.

Leucos
July 11th, 2020, 10:57 PM
Sootclaw gave a smile at and raised his head
"Otterstrike! Otterstrike!" he cheered out. It did sound nice.
Though he gave a gulp as the others were called out on their lateness ...thankfully it wasn't him!

Abyssopelagic
July 11th, 2020, 11:01 PM
Cricketchirp looked up, a little startled as his name is called by Lionstar himself, but he gets up and steps foward, extremely nervous about being at the center of attention, but keeping composure.

BEAR.
July 11th, 2020, 11:17 PM
"Cricketchirp [ Rainquail], I had hoped Doefeather [ Fallen One] would be able to handle your minimal training requirements but it appears she has failed you on every level. When I assign someone an apprentice, I expect them to be on the ball with training and patrols.. not neglect and bail on them.

"From this moment forth, I am assigning Sootflare [ wnder] to oversee your training. I know he's done well with Foxblaze and Mossyrose, and I trust he can catch you up to where you should be. Cricketchirp, while I don't think you'll have any issues finishing up your training.. please let me know if you need anything."

Though Lionstar didn't always like the former outsider, he did appreciate how he handled the patrol he was abandoned on and hoped the change in mentorship would help him feel more comfortable in the Clan. He had a lot to learn, thanks to Doefeather's negligence.

Abyssopelagic
July 11th, 2020, 11:34 PM
Cricketchirp dipped his head as Lionstar finished speaking. "Thank you. I hope to better myself through my experiences here."
He glanced to Sootflare, who was like.... a second in command. Which meant now he had a very important cat keeping tabs on him. Wheeeeeee.
He took a few steps backwards before slowly slinking towards his new mentor, somewhat hoping to dissapear into the crowd of cats- feeling really really nervous and somewhat embarrassed.

@wndr

Terrestrial
July 12th, 2020, 02:36 AM
Shinepaw had been late, again she never intended to be late! She missed the last meeting too! Damnit, why am I so dumb?! Giving a frustrated sigh the apprentice scurried up to the Syreamstobe and looked up at Lionstar. Shinepaw's gaze swept through the crowd in search of Bumblebelly, the molly wanted to ask him why she had fuzzy feelings towards some mollies.

BEAR.
July 12th, 2020, 02:53 AM
Finally.

At least she showed up this time.. albeit a little late. Hmm. Hopefully this would fix it.

"Shinepaw [ Sagey Boi], until you receive your warrior name, you will be mentored by Splashfury [ Elementals]. Splashfury, you did an excellent job with Coastbreeze and I hope your enthusiasm and efficiency rubs off on Shinepaw. You may also want to give her a lesson in punctuality as well: I'd prefer to avoid a repeat of this."

Now Lionstar could continue! Thank the Stars.

"RiverClan, we have a few kits ready to be apprenticed. Kits, when I call your name, please come forward or you will not receive your name or mentor.

"Reedkit [ alan], Ravenkit [ Tigerstorm0926], Otterkit [ Mayflower], and Brookkit [ RainbowQuail]!"

Rani
July 12th, 2020, 03:24 AM
At this Willowpaw perked up fully. Reedkit was gonna finally join her in the apprentices den! She'd kinda fallen out of contact with her friend with her apprenticeship but she swore to herself she'd catch up with him later. Still Reedkit was getting apprenticed and Willowpaw was gonna cheer him on!

skreelyshark
July 12th, 2020, 03:56 AM
Reedwhisker perked his ears when he heard Splashfury's name called.

"Shinepaw!" he cheered before wondering why he was so excited about a change in mentor. He guessed he would spend less time with her now.
Elementals

That Key in the Tree
July 12th, 2020, 04:25 AM
Brookkit twitched her ears. Yes! She was going to be made an apprentice. She walked forward.

Tigerstorm0926
July 12th, 2020, 07:00 AM
Ravenkit padded forward excitedly. She was finally going to be an apprentice!

stag
July 12th, 2020, 08:06 AM
*Dark-kit listened in the corner, he diddnt say a word and left into the nursery*

Reptilian Cabinets
July 12th, 2020, 08:49 AM
FireMist yowled his approval.

GlowDawn rolled his eyes and mewed his approval.

Sorrow
July 12th, 2020, 08:54 AM
[ TheShadowAnimal ]
Flamepad turned his head and glared at Cloudkit. Hello, kit, he hissed.

CheetahPelt
July 12th, 2020, 10:36 AM
Otterstrike has settled a few rows of cats back from the front of the crowd, her face had settled into a soft, bright smile. She watched the kits bound up to the front. Maybe she would get one of them?
That might be a stretch. She hadn’t been a warrior in moons, and was bound to be rusty on some of the finer techniques.
That’s alright though. She wasn’t in need of an apprentice at this point.

Terrestrial
July 12th, 2020, 12:36 PM
Not wanting to touch noses with her mentor Shinepaw scurried off yet again. Spotting Bumblebelly by the nursery, the apprentice made her way towards her father.

Plopping down in front of him, she adverted her gaze to her paws "Bumblebelly, I've been wanting to ask you something..."

Romulus

Willowfern
July 12th, 2020, 01:05 PM
Otterstrike has settled a few rows of cats back from the front of the crowd, her face had settled into a soft, bright smile. She watched the kits bound up to the front. Maybe she would get one of them?
That might be a stretch. She hadn’t been a warrior in moons, and was bound to be rusty on some of the finer techniques.
That’s alright though. She wasn’t in need of an apprentice at this point.
(Hope Otter doesn’t mind a little Dunekit interruption)
Dunekit raced up to the Ex-Medicine cat and accidentally bumped into her in her rush,
“Sorry Ottersto-strike! I just want to know why you aren’t a Medicine cat anymore? Why didn’t you like it?” Dunekit asked, eyes wide.

Elementals
July 12th, 2020, 02:13 PM
~Splashfury~

Splashfury gave a shocked look as she received another apprentice. It was quite mind blowing since there were tons of other warriors who could mentor better than she could. Stepping up to Shinepaw, she waited a little bit as they went to tell another cat something.

{ Sagey Boi }

____
Splashfury purred as she saw Reedwhisker in the crowd. She waved a little ‘hello’ with her tail and realized that she wouldn’t have much time to help him train his apprentice.

{ esa }

CheetahPelt
July 12th, 2020, 04:00 PM
(Hope Otter doesn’t mind a little Dunekit interruption)
Dunekit raced up to the Ex-Medicine cat and accidentally bumped into her in her rush,
“Sorry Ottersto-strike! I just want to know why you aren’t a Medicine cat anymore? Why didn’t you like it?” Dunekit asked, eyes wide.

She shook her head, breaking out of thought as the kitten broke her focus on the meeting in front of her. She looked down, golden eyes ecstatic. “Hello little Dunekit.” She smiled, softly putting a paw on his head. “The medicine den was not the place for me. I wasn’t feeling well, and I decided it would be best to become a warrior again.” She removed her paw and leaned down close to him with a wink. “The real reason I became medicine cat was because I was too good a warrior. They wanted to give the other cats time to catch up.” She flashed the little Tom a grin before rising back to her full height.

(Oh no, your fine! :D)

Inconsistency
July 12th, 2020, 06:35 PM
Cloudkit turned his head to them Hello? he mewed, wait was he glaring? he didn't know but his tone was a bit mean but he didn't do anything did he? -Splash-.

Sorrow
July 12th, 2020, 06:39 PM
Cloudkit turned his head to them Hello? he mewed, wait was he glaring? he didn't know but his tone was a bit mean but he didn't do anything did he? -Splash-.
Flamepad's glare was replaced with a look of warmth, I'm sorry, Cloudkit. I'm not too fond of kits, he whispered.

Inconsistency
July 12th, 2020, 06:50 PM
That was weird a weird hello and then a sudden bit of warmth he shook the thought. And accepted his him being suddenly nice Its alright! We all like different things! He meowed. Have you seen Splashkit? I've been looking out for her, I don't know if she's sleeping, I told her to meet me out here but I don't see her. he asked drowsily, like he was wasn't paying any more attention to Firepad. -Splash-.

Sweetie
July 12th, 2020, 07:53 PM
Drizzlekit ran out of the nursery after hearing her siblings names called by Big Golden Boy. Confused the white kit padded to her Mama, "MAMA!" Yup, she still did not understand the volume of her inside or outside voice. "Why IS Otto and Brookie getting their apprentice's thingy!" Stamping her small white paws in annoyance. She was the same age as them! What was the deal here?

Mayflower RainbowQuail Zesty Mango

Mango
July 12th, 2020, 08:06 PM
Drizzlekit ran out of the nursery after hearing her siblings names called by Big Golden Boy. Confused the white kit padded to her Mama, "MAMA!" Yup, she still did not understand the volume of her inside or outside voice. "Why IS Otto and Brookie getting their apprentice's thingy!" Stamping her small white paws in annoyance. She was the same age as them! What was the deal here?

Mayflower RainbowQuail Zesty Mango
(Aww...poor thing)

Salmonsong gently rasped her tongue along Drizzlekit’s head, she felt pride swell in her chest as Otterkit and Brookkit were called forth,” Well for one dear, Lionstar looks for kits that are actively participating in the clan, you didn’t show up when Firehawk did wellness checks, you aren’t around the clan much, it seems you hang in the nursery more than your littermates. If you show your face more around camp, I’m certain Lionstar will make you an apprentice next time. Besides, it’s fun to be a kit.” she meowed. And you’re waaayyy to loud to be an apprentice She thought making a mental note to work on that with her daughter. She doesn’t know it’s called a ceremony....so she needs to be aware of clan life more.

BEAR.
July 12th, 2020, 08:24 PM
Hmm, only half of them stepped up.. Lionstar had never thought Reedkit to be the nervous type, and he hardly knew Otterkit at all.. so he'd give those two a chance to come up while he went on. [ alan, Mayflower bump! ]

"Brookkit [ RainbowQuail], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Brookpaw. Reedpelt [ Dovepelt], you will be Brookpaw's mentor. I trust you will pass on your initiative and enthusiasm to Brookpaw.

"Ravenkit [ Tigerstorm0926], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Ravenpaw. Duskrunner [ TroubleandTsunami] will be your mentor. Duskrunner, I haven't seen much of you around so I hope Ravenpaw will encourage you to be more productive around the Clan."

And if not.. well. Lionstar didn't need more slackers in RiverClan.

While the new apprentices took a moment to greet their mentors, Lionstar watched for the two kits who hadn't yet come forward.

Tigerstorm0926
July 12th, 2020, 08:38 PM
Ravenpaw eagerly looked around for Duskrunner. She was finally an apprentice! TroubleandTsunami

Mayflower
July 12th, 2020, 09:26 PM
Otterkit looked up in shock, scrambling to his place in front of the crowd. The small tom had been so caught up trying to figure out what a little bug at his feet was doing he had nearly missed his own ceremony. How was he supposed to learn if he couldn't become an apprentice? The brown tabby looked up at Lionstar with worry, waiting for his ceremony to be delayed because he was lazy or something. "I'm here, sir!"
BILL.

Mango
July 12th, 2020, 10:11 PM
Salmonsong gave a yowl (@Rainbowquail),” Go Brookpaw!“ she purred proudly. Hoping that Frostpaw would cheer for her littermates becoming apprentices.

kieryn
July 12th, 2020, 10:16 PM
Salmonsong gave a yowl (@Rainbowquail),” Go Brookpaw!“ she purred proudly. Hoping that Frostpaw would cheer for her littermates becoming apprentices.

Frostpaw cheered her on " WOOH brookpaw!" she smiled and bounced a little up and down continuesly.

-Ash-
July 13th, 2020, 06:32 AM
He forced a smile and touched walked to Ravenpaw. Tigerstorm0926

teddy.
July 13th, 2020, 06:34 AM
Not wanting to touch noses with her mentor Shinepaw scurried off yet again. Spotting Bumblebelly by the nursery, the apprentice made her way towards her father.

Plopping down in front of him, she adverted her gaze to her paws "Bumblebelly, I've been wanting to ask you something..."

Romulus

Bumblebelly offered s gentle smile, instantly starting to groom his buttercup of a daughter. He quirked his head slightly, offering an understanding nod. "Of course, of course!"

Fawn
July 13th, 2020, 07:29 AM
Flyfur nodded to Fawnsqueak as he settled in beside her. "I.... suppose I should say congratulations of moving up to full Medicine Cat." She paused and looked downward.
"I know you didn't choose to, but..... you do really good work. If you ever need help, do not hesitate to holler for me, ok?"
She was never close with Fawnsqueak, but with a clan as large as their own, he needed the help. And... she was also intrested in learning to heal for partially selfish reasonsl. She had lost so many, too many, cats close to her. Maybe she'd lose less cats if she could heal?
A questioning hum spilled from him as she spoke, and he hoped he could successfully string together from context what she'd said when he'd missed the first bit in his daydream. The mundane nature of the comment helped. Fawnsqueak puffed an empty laugh. "I mean, you don't have to say it." Maybe it was social convention that prompted it, but he thought the sentiment was lacking -- nothing Flyfur did, but the bags under his eyes told the story of always being the full medicine cat, just not in name.

"Yeah, thanks," he said, appreciative, with a lopsided smile. It was something to keep in mind, and he was grateful to be building a network of cats who wouldn't throw a fit if they were asked to do something for him. "You've.. honestly already done a lot."

skreelyshark
July 13th, 2020, 08:58 AM
Reedwhisker sat next to his apprentice, keeping a wary eye on her behaviour. He raised his head in hope of seeing Splashfury. StealthWarrior Elementals

Cloudwillow stood near the entrance of the nursery swamped by her kits. She twitched her whiskers amicably at Foxblaze. Fawnhearted Thornclaw1 Mentallyunstable

StealthWarrior
July 13th, 2020, 09:04 AM
When Reedwhisker wasn’t watching her, Stealthpaw picked up s small rock and threw it at him. esa

Exis
July 13th, 2020, 09:16 AM
Reedwhisker sat next to his apprentice, keeping a wary eye on her behaviour. He raised his head in hope of seeing Splashfury. StealthWarrior Elementals

Cloudwillow stood near the entrance of the nursery swamped by her kits. She twitched her whiskers amicably at Foxblaze. Fawnhearted Thornclaw1 Mentallyunstable
Foxblaze padded out to Cloudwillow and smiled, “Hey!”

sootsplashed
July 13th, 2020, 09:20 AM
Sootpaw raced over to Stealthpaw, a big grin on her face. ”Guess what? I learned how to swim!” she puffed out her chest proudly, her eye glimmering. Pork I race over to his two best friends. “That’s so cool! What did you do stealthpaw?” StealthWarrior

StealthWarrior
July 13th, 2020, 09:29 AM
“I learned so many cool new battle moves!” Stealthpaw gushed, “
What about you Podkit? What did you do?”
Sugarglider

sootsplashed
July 13th, 2020, 09:44 AM
“I learned so many cool new battle moves!” Stealthpaw gushed, “
What about you Podkit? What did you do?”
Sugarglider
“I stayed in camp finding new plant friends! Since I’m a kit. I can’t wait to be an apprentice!” Podkit mewed, smiling. “That’s cool!” Sootpaw mewed, cuffing Podkit on the ear.

StealthWarrior
July 13th, 2020, 10:32 AM
"After the meeting to you want to go pick some more?" Stealthpaw asked Podkit, hoping he'd say yes. "How can you swim?" she asked Sootpaw, "The water is so cold!" she shivered then let out a giggle Sugarglider

Terrestrial
July 13th, 2020, 11:10 AM
Bumblebelly offered s gentle smile, instantly starting to groom his buttercup of a daughter. He quirked his head slightly, offering an understanding nod. "Of course, of course!"
Shuffling her paws Shinepaw looked up at her father. "Well... uhm- I-I wanted to know w-what this fuzzy feeling is." Stuttering almost every word, she never stuttered! "I....only have it around mollies for some reason, too."

CrystalLune
July 13th, 2020, 01:05 PM
Reedpelt was happy for having a new apperitce

Silverclover
July 13th, 2020, 02:35 PM
Claypaw was the first of her siblings to gather by other cats. Followed by Mosspaw and Last was Shadedpaw

stag
July 13th, 2020, 02:39 PM
*Riverwhisker watched his app*

skreelyshark
July 13th, 2020, 02:40 PM
When Reedwhisker wasn’t watching her, Stealthpaw picked up s small rock and threw it at him. esa

Reedwhisker hissed and shook out his fur before turning to his apprentice.

"I can't believe these kits. I swear one of them just threw something at me! It must have been a kit right? But how do they have such good aim.." He was deep in thought, scanning the area for his littermate's rambunctious kits.

~Berry~
July 13th, 2020, 02:41 PM
Leopardkit looked up

~Berry~
July 13th, 2020, 02:42 PM
Dovekit watched her mother. esa

StealthWarrior
July 13th, 2020, 02:42 PM
Stealthpaw tried to stifle a giggle, "Yeah, kits are always getting into trouble!" she agreed, trying to fight off another wave of laughter esa

skreelyshark
July 13th, 2020, 02:51 PM
Dovekit watched her mother. esa

Cloudwillow groomed Dovekit affectionately.

"Dovekit, you're going to have to keep yourself tidy otherwise none of the other kits will want to play with you!"

skreelyshark
July 13th, 2020, 02:53 PM
Stealthpaw tried to stifle a giggle, "Yeah, kits are always getting into trouble!" she agreed, trying to fight off another wave of laughter esa

Reedwhisker glanced suspiciously at her but dismissed it before continuing.

"So have you uh um had a chance to speak a bit with Splashfury?" He felt his cheeks grow warm. "I mean by any chance, I know she's got a new apprentice and all but you know..."

~Berry~
July 13th, 2020, 02:55 PM
Dovekit: Who cares what other kits think of me I am my own cat, she mewed. esa

skreelyshark
July 13th, 2020, 02:58 PM
Thornclaw1

Cloudwillow purred.
"Of course! You have the confidence of a great leader, Dovekit!" She gave one final lick before heading towards Foxblaze.

~Berry~
July 13th, 2020, 02:59 PM
Dovekit smiled. Really! Wow!

skreelyshark
July 13th, 2020, 03:00 PM
Foxblaze padded out to Cloudwillow and smiled, “Hey!”

Cloudwillow's tail shot up in delight.

"Hi Foxblaze! Lionstar is such a great talker!" she whispered excitedly. "Do you think he practises in his den or something?"

sootsplashed
July 13th, 2020, 03:09 PM
"After the meeting to you want to go pick some more?" Stealthpaw asked Podkit, hoping he'd say yes. "How can you swim?" she asked Sootpaw, "The water is so cold!" she shivered then let out a giggle Sugarglider
"It's not that cold! Is your mentor nice?" Sootpaw distractedly mewed, trying to pick out which cat was Stelathpaw's mentor. "YES!" Podkit said, running in a little circle. "Wanna come too, Sootpaw? I'm just going to call you Stealthy and Sooty from now on!" He giggled, running in a circle again.

Exis
July 13th, 2020, 03:09 PM
Cloudwillow's tail shot up in delight.

"Hi Foxblaze! Lionstar is such a great talker!" she whispered excitedly. "Do you think he practises in his den or something?"
“Maybe, I think he’s just confident.” Foxblaze mewed.

StealthWarrior
July 13th, 2020, 03:13 PM
"It's not that cold! Is your mentor nice?" Sootpaw distractedly mewed, trying to pick out which cat was Stelathpaw's mentor. "YES!" Podkit said, running in a little circle. "Wanna come too, Sootpaw? I'm just going to call you Stealthy and Sooty from now on!" He giggled, running in a circle again.

"Yeah! Reedwhisker's really nice!" she meowed. Seeing that Sootpaw was looking around, she added, "That's him there." pointing to the cat right beside her. "Sootpaw, you should come!" she decided to needle, "You'll have a great ti-ime!" Stealthpaw sang, nudging her best friend

CrystalLune
July 13th, 2020, 03:14 PM
RainbowQuail brookpaw you ready we are going to start off with swimming

stag
July 13th, 2020, 03:14 PM
*Dark-kit watched from afar, his eyes dull. He looked at his scared paw and forearm*... stupid brother, i'll kill him.

StealthWarrior
July 13th, 2020, 03:16 PM
Reedwhisker glanced suspiciously at her but dismissed it before continuing.

"So have you uh um had a chance to speak a bit with Splashfury?" He felt his cheeks grow warm. "I mean by any chance, I know she's got a new apprentice and all but you know..."

Looking at her mentor, Stealthpaw did a double-take, "Someone's got a cru-ush!" she sang out, "And yes, she's really nice!" Stealthpaw meowed

skreelyshark
July 13th, 2020, 03:22 PM
“Maybe, I think he’s just confident.” Foxblaze mewed.

"Hm." Cloudwillow grunted in agreement. "Have you met my kits? This is Dovekit and this is Violetkit!"

Fawnhearted Thornclaw1

-Ash-
July 13th, 2020, 03:23 PM
"Actually Lionstar..." He hesitated. He didn't want to, but he had to tell Lionstar BILL.

sootsplashed
July 13th, 2020, 03:24 PM
"Okay, okay," Sootpaw said, blushing a bit. "I'll help you find plants." Podkit smiled so big his cheeks hurt. "Yay!!! Sooty and Stealthy are coming with meee-eee to pick some plaaaaa-aaant friendssssss! It willlll be so muchhhh fun do not you seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? Piiiiiii-ckingggggg plant firendsssssss with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" He sang in response. StealthWarrior

skreelyshark
July 13th, 2020, 03:24 PM
Looking at her mentor, Stealthpaw did a double-take, "Someone's got a cru-ush!" she sang out, "And yes, she's really nice!" Stealthpaw meowed

"What! Don't speak nonsense to your elders!" Reedwhisker looked away and tried to make light of it. "Do you know what kind of freshkill she likes? Or whether she likes kits or not? I don't know I just want to get to know her. As a friend, Stealthpaw."

Exis
July 13th, 2020, 03:26 PM
"Hm." Cloudwillow grunted in agreement. "Have you met my kits? This is Dovekit and this is Violetkit!"

Fawnhearted Thornclaw1
"I don't think I've had the pleasure."

Fawnhearted Thornclaw1

skreelyshark
July 13th, 2020, 03:26 PM
Cloudwillow perked up to hear her mate speak. TroubleandTsunami

Surely it wouldn't be bad news, right?

StealthWarrior
July 13th, 2020, 03:29 PM
"Suure. I think she likes alotta cats though. If you want to be her friend, be yourself, ask her out on a date- oh sorry," she gave Reedwhisker a sly grin, "A battle training session with your apprentice. And you're not an elder! You don't live in the elder's den, so you're not an elder." Stealthpaw said this with a smug look on her face.
esa

skreelyshark

Fawnhearted Thornclaw1

"There's a fine line between pleasure and pain." Cloudwillow mumbled affectionately.

Fawnhearted

Fawnhearted Thornclaw1

Violetkit meowed loudly at the mention of her name “Eat. Mouse”, she said loudly. esa

skreelyshark
July 13th, 2020, 03:32 PM
Violetkit meowed loudly at the mention of her name “Eat. Mouse”, she said loudly. esa

Cloudwillow dutifully fed Violetkit a morsel of chewed-up mouse, taking care to remove the bones and fur.

"You're going to be a big kit soon if you keep on eating at this rate!"

BEAR.
July 13th, 2020, 03:33 PM
Lionstar had been TRYING to give Reedkit an opportunity to come forward when this insensitive, careless asshole decided to interrupt the meeting. They were in the middle of calling kits up to be apprenticed.

"What," he hissed, visibly irked with Duskrunner's rude behavior, "could possibly be so important that you can't wait for the end of the meeting?" If this was about Ravenpaw, he had half a mind to chew this cat out further.

[ Don't mass mention people unless you talk to me beforehand, please. TroubleandTsunami ]

skreelyshark
July 13th, 2020, 03:34 PM
"Suure. I think she likes alotta cats though. If you want to be her friend, be yourself, ask her out on a date- oh sorry," she gave Reedwhisker a sly grin, "A battle training session with your apprentice. And you're not an elder! You don't live in the elder's den, so you're not an elder." Stealthpaw said this with a smug look on her face.
esa

"I'm way older than you, little kit!" Reedwhisker teased. "Do you think she's just being nice to me because she's nice to everyone? I can't train with her any more cos she's busy with her new apprentice anyway."

-Ash-
July 13th, 2020, 03:36 PM
(K, sorry) Duskrunner backed up a little. "I don't know how to say this, but..." His heart pounded. "I'm leaving RiverClan." BILL.

Tigerstorm0926
July 13th, 2020, 03:41 PM
Ravenpaw looked up at Duskrunner in surprise. He was leaving? Well that was.. unexpected.

StealthWarrior
July 13th, 2020, 03:41 PM
“Tsk, tsk, Go. Talk. To. Her!” Stealthpaw commanded
esa

BEAR.
July 13th, 2020, 03:43 PM
"Then leave." Lionstar didn't care for the details, it didn't matter when this cat apparently didn't have a lick of loyalty to begin with. "Get out of my territory, and don't come back. Goosefury [ Slushie], come out here and make sure Duskrunner makes it out of our territory." [ TroubleandTsunami]

Moving on.

"Ravenpaw [ Tigerstorm0926], since Duskrunner has decided he'd rather ditch than be a good mentor to you, I'm assigning you to Creekleap [ ~Lucid Dreams~]. Creekleap, you did a fantastic job mentoring Snowfern, and I trust you will do the same with Ravenpaw.

"Otterkit [ Mayflower], I'm glad to see you came forward. From this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Otterpaw. Firemist [ WarriorsAndHorses], I am assigning you to Otterpaw. Treat him well."

Since Reedkit didn't arrive, he wanted to move on to his final announcement but gave everyone a sort chance to greet their new-- better mentor, and in Duskrunner's case, get out.

skreelyshark
July 13th, 2020, 03:47 PM
Cloudwillow freaked and rushed to go talk to her mate. TroubleandTsunami

"Duskrunner what's happening?"

Tigerstorm0926
July 13th, 2020, 03:47 PM
Ravenpaw looked around for her new mentor. Hopefully this one would stick around. If only at least long enough to train her.. ~Lucid Dreams~

-Ash-
July 13th, 2020, 03:48 PM
That went just about as expected. Only one thing saddened him. Leaving his mate and kits. Meh. He'd see them again. "I don't need and escort," he hissed. He ran out of camp on his own. BILL. esa Thornclaw1 Fawnhearted Slushie

skreelyshark
July 13th, 2020, 03:50 PM
Cloudwillow repeated herself frantically.

"What's happening Duskrunner? What do you mean?"
TroubleandTsunami

~Berry~
July 13th, 2020, 03:52 PM
Dovekit played with a leaf

dino.
----Goosefury----

He'd been trying to ignore the meeting for the time being because his body hurt and he just wanted to sleep, but it seemed that wouldn't be the case. Lionstar's call made his ears perk up, and he was out of the den in an instant. His gaze landed on Duskrunner, and narrowed immediately. What was up with cats leaving on a whim these days?
He stalked over to the deserting tom, jaw set. "Come on, buddy, time to leave," he called. "Wouldn't want to dawdle if you're so excited to vanish out of the blue, now, would you?" Yet it seemed the tom felt no need to be pushed out of camp, so Goosefury merely watched him go with a disappointed stare.

-Ash-
Duskrunner looked back at her. "Lionsbeach. Tonight. Bring the kits," he mouthed. esa Fawnhearted Thornclaw1

Fawnhearted
Violetkit loudly wailed “Daddy” and her sudden maturity vanished esa TroubleandTsunami

skreelyshark
July 13th, 2020, 03:54 PM
Duskrunner looked back at her. "Lionsbeach. Tonight," he mouthed. esa

Cloudwillow's eyes widened in fear but she nodded. She couldn't believe that her mate was leaving Riverclan! What would drive him to ever do that?!

She wondered if she had been a bad mate and went to go comfort her kits.
Fawnhearted Thornclaw1

-Ash-
July 13th, 2020, 03:54 PM
He looked sadly at her and ran out of camp Fawnhearted esa Thornclaw1

~Berry~
July 13th, 2020, 04:04 PM
Dovekit dropped her head. She was sad. But she would not let that reck her life. She had to stand strong. For River Clan!
She looked at her mother. It is ok mommy. These things happen. We need to stand strong for RC! We will see him again. esa

lucidense
July 13th, 2020, 04:31 PM
Creekleap would purr, padding over to her new apprentice. "I trust you will be willing to learn." She would rest her ligh blue gaze softly on the apprentice. Tigerstorm0926
(what all has rave paw learned?)

Madelaine
July 13th, 2020, 04:36 PM
Tinykit peeked his head up when a cat was leaving t he clan. The young tom didn't understand why anyone would want to leave Riverclan. It was a nice place to live. He had been here since he was a couple days old and this was his first home.

Tigerstorm0926
July 13th, 2020, 04:41 PM
(Not really anything, honestly)
Ravenpaw nodded excitedly. Some of her optimism was returning. "If course!" she meowed. "When is our first training session?"
~Lucid Dreams~

lucidense
July 13th, 2020, 04:45 PM
"Ill teach you to fish in the stream close to the river." She would get up, beckoning her apprentice to come with her tail. (Post something in rc territory) Tigerstorm0926

Tigerstorm0926
July 13th, 2020, 04:48 PM
(Okay)
Ravenpaw got up and followed close behind her new mentor.

Reptilian Cabinets
July 13th, 2020, 05:59 PM
FireMist bounced up and down, "Yay! I-i mean t-thank you, LionStar for a-assigning me him." he stuttered embarenced by his behavior. He did as he'd seen other cats do, he padded up, tail in the air and touched noses with the new apprentice. "U-um, so what, what do you want to do? Ya know, after the meeting." He mewed, nervous he'd mess up.
Mayflower

GlowDawn rolled his eyes, "Oh great, annoying furball got an apprentice. Boy will they annoying." He sneered.
{Open}

Mango
July 13th, 2020, 08:50 PM
Salmonsong gave a happy yowl,” Otterpaw!”

BEAR.
July 13th, 2020, 08:52 PM
Did those two think he was blind? Lionstar was sitting on top of the rock, watching Duskrunner's every movement. He didn't miss the mouthing and he wasn't impressed by it. "Cloudwillow [ esa], I sincerely hope you're not actually planning on endangering the lives of your kits for that traitor. If he's willing to leave you on the drop of a stone, perhaps your relationship wasn't as solid as you believed." This screamed with red flags. He didn't need her to have her life ruined further with stupid decisions-- if she had to, she could always visit her deadbeat ex in the outskirts. "Duskrunner [ TroubleandTsunami], if I catch you on our territory, I will have your pelt flayed. Cats who are disloyal do not belong in RiverClan's land."

This was not a hollow threat. Tonight, Duskrunner had shown not only rudeness, but a complete disregard for the safety of his kits. Lionstar would not take this lightly. "Bumbebelly [ Romulus], Flyfur [ Rainquail], I'd appreciate it if you two could keep an eye out and make sure none of Cloudwillow's kits are taken out of camp." He was wary of Cloudwillow's decision making skills since she had nodded in response. This was concerning behavior..

"RiverClan, now that we have one less traitor in our midst..

"I want to debrief you on the situation with ThunderClan. It has almost been a half moon since I allowed them to take respite in our territory, and they have made little to no effort to improve their situation themselves or move out.

"Keep this in mind.. most of their territory is intact. The fire only damaged the area immediately around their camp. Staying a few nights to rest and recover from the trauma is a far cry away from staying half a moon to do nothing.

"I mentioned during our last meeting I have no love for squatters, and this remains true. We had enough of ShadowClan moving in under Fallenstar's leadership, where they sucked up our resources for over a moon, and I will not stand for this exploitation of my kindness.

"I will be sending a messenger to tell them to leave. I will give them a day to move their cats out fully, and any other cats who remain will be treated like trespassers. ThunderClan is no longer a guest in our territory.

"In addition to this.. for the time being, I will not be allowing another Clan to shelter in our territory, nor will RiverClan be assisting ThunderClan. As much as I would love to lend a paw to our neighbors in need, this situation has ruined my enthusiasm for being charitable. We cannot-- and will not, try to aid those who do not want to help themselves. It is a waste of our time and resources, and I would prefer we put ourselves first unless the other Clans are willing to put in the effort too." The only Clan who would currently meet this was WindClan, he knew. He liked the rabbit chasers quite a bit right now -- Twilightstar had gotten WindClan together very well and he was interested in seeing where she took it.

Lionstar paused, muzzle pressed into a frown. "I take no pleasure in this decision, but I believe it is in our best interest. On that note, this meeting is dismissed."[ Shadeleaf, Wings, TroubleandTsunami, gs29513, icepuddle, ~RooRoo~, Beau, cmdR_Paige, Zesty Mango, Mentallyunstable, Corruptx, Tigerstorm0926, wnder, Rani, Greenleap, StealthWarrior, Rainquail, Leopardblaze, esa, ~Lucid Dreams~, Sparkling Flower, Elementals, hope, WarriorsAndHorses, NIGHTOWL, Finpaw, wren, CheetahPelt, MagicCat99, Zero, -Splash-, Nebby, Thornclaw1, ILoveLeafpool, Lynxpaw, Fuzzy, a1axis, Mumble, CloverAndCoffee, PeppermintRabbit, Dipper, Splashy, TheShadowAnimal, DragonClaw., Cave, Dovepelt ]

gs29513
July 13th, 2020, 08:56 PM
Splashpaw was confused, but decided to do as Lionstar said. NO HELPING THUNDERCLAN. NO HELPING ANYONE! Other than Riverclan. Plus, she could shred Duskruns if she found him.

Rani
July 13th, 2020, 08:58 PM
Hmmm where was Reedkit? Willowpaw was excited to cheer for him but he had just not turned up. She hoped he was ok. Still Willowpaw was tired and dragged herself up back to her nest to have a nap.

wren
July 13th, 2020, 08:59 PM
Stingpaw reared his head at the thunderclan announcement. They were no longer allowed in riverclan? His curiosity raised. Perhaps he could grab Sleepypaw and go investigate. Not that Hailfang was too keen on keeping him on a tight leash, he could do as he pleased with no scoldings unless another warrior happened to see him. Which wasn’t likely, he believed himself to be quite the little sleuth sometimes.

cmdR_Paige
July 13th, 2020, 09:04 PM
"Lionstar?" Silversky called as she entered the camp once more. "I come bearing a message from ThunderClan."

(i assume you're subscribed to this thread, ergo no mention.)

Leucos
July 13th, 2020, 09:04 PM
Sootclaw didn't know what to feel by now...thunderclan was practically taking advantage of lionstars kindness .. That made his stomach uncomfortable and felt like he could yack any moment. The grey tom folded his ears back and let out a hiss as his final choice on how he felt. It was a how dare they type thing to him now. He flicked his tail at the rest and had no problem treating them as trespassers . But a day? He didn't know how large thunderclan really was buut..to him it seemed a bit ..cruel, but that feeling was easily squashed .

And with the Duskrunner situation he let out a growl, hed definetly attack him if he saw him on their territory again.

panchiko
July 13th, 2020, 10:04 PM
aww, byebye thunderclan. dayheart liked those guys -- aaa, even though their camp had gotten burned down, they were funnn~ -- but if lionstar didn't want them around anymore dayheart wouldn't argue. thinking of byebyes -- byebye... traitor? duskrunner. whatever they were called. being a traitor wasn't very nice of them! hmph. hearing a dismissal of the meeting, dayheart bounced up, ready to trot away and go do... warrior things. yes. very warrior-y. not childish at all.
--
spiderpaw narrowed her eyes -- half a moon? yeesh, time flew by wayyyy too fast. spiderpaw didn't like it, but it wasn't like she could do anything about it. "toodllesss," she murmured as some cat decided they wanted to ruin their life and leave riverclan. why would someone ever leave? maybe they'd gotten brainwashed or something. getting up, the apprentice waddled away as the meeting was declared over, wondering what to do now..

Splashy
July 14th, 2020, 12:55 AM
+ +
Rainsplash nodded at the Leader's words at the meeting being dismissed. He stood up, padding over towards the clearing, his tail gently swaying side to side.

Mayflower
July 14th, 2020, 10:35 AM
Otterpaw nodded repeatedly, searching the crowd for Firemist. Maybe they'd tell him anything he wanted to know. That's what mentors were for, right? The newly named apprentice spotted his mentor and hurried over, almost stumbling over his paws in excitement. "Hi!" WarriorsAndHorses

Reptilian Cabinets
July 14th, 2020, 12:17 PM
"We'll go training after the meeting." He mewed, calming down. Mayflower

aloeforurburn
July 14th, 2020, 10:23 PM
"All those old enough to swim, gather beneath the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!"

Lionstar yowled the words as he headed up the Streamstone, narrowing his eyes as he took a seat.

Hopefully things could be snappy today. He had a kit or so ready to be apprenticed, some quick reassignments, and then Otterstone..

After the gathering, everyone knew she "resigned." But this meeting wasn't really about that.

She was fortunate that Lionstar was willing to give her this chance.. and to symbolize that he had a special ceremony in mind. He wanted to spice up her change in rank again, and what better way than a name change? She was aware of it, to some extent, but not the full. She didn't know the name she lost all those seasons ago to Fallenchub would be restored.

He was curious to see the look on her face. wnder, Dipper, vermin, CheetahPelt, Starfall, RedHead, Moon Lily, :Grimm:, Cobralily, x ghostie, cmdR_Paige, implimm, Splashy, Rainquail, Beau, Shimm, Sneakyfox55, FireSandwich, Fallen One, ~Lucid Dreams~, hxneysuckle, Leopardblaze, Pluto, NIGHTOWL, Dust, Slushie, jackal blackout, Elementals, -Splash-, Sparkling Flower, CloverAndCoffee, RainbowQuail, Mighty Eagle, TeamMilkBot, MagicCat99, cloudii, Zesty Mango, Cecily Herondale, Wings, Romulus, StealthWarrior, softnaps, a1axis, icepuddle, elysian, hope, Shiverr the Flurf, Corruptx, ~FoxesFire~, alan, Cave, DragonClaw, Mentallyunstable, Puddle~, Shadeleaf, Mumble, AmberShadow, Snowstripe, esa, Dawnandfire, Willowfern, Greenleap, .Bread., Zero, WarriorsAndHorses, Dovepelt, Fuzzy, Estelle, kittygirl, TroubleandTsunami, Socks, TeamFlowstream!, Lynxpaw, Dawneye, FuzzyRatto, Nebby, wren, Silverclover, PeppermintRabbit, Sagey Boi, Sugarglider, Rani, kieryn, ~RooRoo~, gs29513, Mayflower, Ivyheart3, Pancake, Tigerstorm0926, lilac flower, TheShadowAnimal, Turtle Tail, Fawnhearted, Thornclaw1, Vannameloncam, ILoveLeafpool, horsesandwarriors, Roseleader, Cucumberr, Finpaw
(sorry I havent been on in forever I had wifi taken away for no reason :P I will see if I can come back on when I have school on next Tuesday)
Splashkit stumbled up to the front, somehow. She wanted to get a good look at what the leader of Riverclan looked like. She didnt know if she knew how to swim, or why this meeting was about swimming. She believed she could swim, if she couldnt then so what, she wouldnt participate she could watch and that would be perfectly fine with her.

aloeforurburn
July 14th, 2020, 10:24 PM
CloudKit probably couldn’t swim but he could watch right? He watched for Splashkit and sat down by the nursery.
Cucumberr.
(sorry I havent been on in forever I had wifi taken away for no reason :P I will see if I can come back on when I have school on next Tuesday)
Splashkit didnt know if she could even swim or not, she walked up to Cloudkit "Hi! What do you think the meeting is gwoing to be about? I dont know if i can swim but it dwoesnt matter!" she squeaked.

BEAR.
July 14th, 2020, 10:29 PM
[ The meeting already ended with my last post! ]

Mayflower
July 16th, 2020, 08:50 PM
"We'll go training after the meeting." He mewed, calming down. Mayflower
Otterpaw nodded quickly, head filling with so many questions to ask. Hopefully Firemist knew all of it. Mentors were supposed to know everything anyway! The brown tom shifted his attention to... the end of the meeting? That meant training time! "Is it time now, sir?" Otterpaw barely managed to hold in the energy in his tone, instead trying to act cool and responsible.

Reptilian Cabinets
July 17th, 2020, 09:00 AM
Yep! Let's go," The orange tom mewed, padding towards the entrance with a bounce in his step. Of course he looked back to see if OtterPaw was coming. Mayflower

Mayflower
July 17th, 2020, 10:45 PM
"What are we going to learn about? Hunting? The territory? Battle? Everything ever?" The brown tabby's enthusiasm tumbled out in his words, eyes bright with anticipation. He hurried after Firemist, eagerly awaiting all of the things he was about to learn.

WarriorsAndHorses

Reptilian Cabinets
July 18th, 2020, 07:32 AM
FireMist smiled and said, "We're going to learn about the territory. And what's in it." he padded into the water filled territory. Mayflower

Mayflower
July 18th, 2020, 04:06 PM
Wow. Otterpaw had always wanted to know about the territory, and now he was actually going to see it? Mind blowing. He had always planned on sneaking out to explore with his siblings, but they had never actually wanted to go. They didn't understand his thirst for knowledge. He'd call them losers, but that would be impolite. With a small smile, the tabby apprentice hurried after his mentor.
WarriorsAndHorses

BEAR.
July 18th, 2020, 08:21 PM
Now that things had settled down a little bit, Lionstar wanted to do a quick meeting to get some more promotions out of the way and settle the apprentice reassignments. Hopefully, once and for all..

He wasn't very pleased with what had happened with a pawful of warriors and he hoped today would improve his mood.

Their disappearances left a sour taste in his mouth and he was going to start whomping the next batch of mentors who failed in their duty.

"All those old enough to swim, gather beneath the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!" His voice boomed as he launched himself onto the boulder, claws hooking into the old clawmarks that wore down the rock.

Lionstar took a seat, expectant gaze on the gathering crowd below.[ wnder, Dipper, CheetahPelt, Starfall, RedHead, Moon Lily, vermin, :Grimm:, Cobralily, cmdR_Paige, implimm, Splashy, Beau, Shimm, Sneakyfox55, ~Lucid Dreams~, Leopardblaze, jackal blackout, NIGHTOWL, Slushie, Sparkling Flower, Rainquail, RainbowQuail, TeamMilkBot, MagicCat99, Zesty Mango, Wings, Romulus, StealthWarrior, a1axis, icepuddle, elysian, hope, ~FoxesFire~, -Splash-, Cave, DragonClaw., Puddle~, Mumble, Shadeleaf, AmberShadow, Snowstripe, esa, Dawnandfire, Greenleap, .Bread., Zero, WarriorsAndHorses, Dovepelt, crypticcountryroad, Lune, wren, TroubleandTsunami, Radiantshine300, Shiverr the Flurf, The Shadow Flower, Fuzzy, Estelle, kittygirl, Lynxpaw, Dawneye, Elementals, FuzzyRatto, Nebby, Silverclover, cloudii, PeppermintRabbit, Sagey Boi, Sugarglider, Rani, kieryn, ~RooRoo~, gs29513, Tigerstorm0926, Mayflower, Ivyheart3, Mentallyunstable, TheShadowAnimal, Corruptx, Fawnhearted, ILoveLeafpool, Roseleader, Cucumberr, Finpaw, Willowfern, moonwatcher60608, Sklee, Thornclaw1, mellifluentCurator, Blitz, Aspensong ]

stag
July 18th, 2020, 08:24 PM
*Riverwhisker and Redspot sat next to each other will Darkkit in the middle*

dino.
July 18th, 2020, 08:42 PM
----Goosefury----

Finally, early for once, Goosefury sat down at the front of the crowd and flipped his tail over his paws.

The Shadow Flower
July 18th, 2020, 08:43 PM
StonePaw would sit below the StreamStone, gazing up at LionStar

Quasar
July 18th, 2020, 08:44 PM
Snowfern hurried over, small pants escaping her as she dashed out into the clearing. As she took a seat, she noticed the look Lionstar had on his face, and her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Whatever was making him seem like that, he was bound to talk about it soon.

---

Antfrost poked her head out of the nursery, her ears perked.

---

Sproutkit padded out of the nursery hesitantly, his eyes wide as he gazed at the crowd of warriors. His first meeting! Oh, he hoped he didn't embarrass himself...

Inconsistency
July 18th, 2020, 08:44 PM
Whitekit padded over to the streamstone interested. {Open}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CloudKit came out of the nursery these meeting were just consistently happening! {Open}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Frostkit sightlessly listened for the others cats around so she could sit down safely she looked down waiting for the news. {Open}

DustyRose
July 18th, 2020, 08:45 PM
BILL. Burningkit, Poolheart, and, Horizonfur all pad up to stream stone and look at Lionstar

gs29513
July 18th, 2020, 08:46 PM
Splashpaw bounded out into the clearing, and plopped down, looking for her sister. ~RooRoo~

Rushkit poked her head out of the nursery, and sat down, a few feet away from the entrance. (OPEN)

kieryn
July 18th, 2020, 08:46 PM
@bill

Frostpaw slowly found her way oevrbumping into the streamstone then taking a few steps back to sit with her mother. Zesty Mango

CheetahPelt
July 18th, 2020, 08:47 PM
Otterstrike padded into the group of cats, a content expression on her face. She settled, and looked up towards Lionstar

Silverclover
July 18th, 2020, 08:48 PM
Shadedpaw, Claypaw and Mosspaw all gathered together to listen

panchiko
July 18th, 2020, 08:50 PM
dayheart smiled as he quickly rushed over, taking his seat as he listened to lionstar talk. how did the guy talk so loud? that had to be a skill! and dayheart wanted to learn! he doubted that would happen, but dayheart could always hope!

spiderpaw bounced on in as cats gathered, watching as a few of her clanmates took their places. laying down comfortably, the apprentice craned her neck up so that she could watch the announcements be announced, listening with curious interest. cool! another meeting! those seemed to be pretty common -- not that spiderpaw was complaining; these were super fun! shaking her fur a bit, she directed her attention to the streamstone and the cat - lionstar - who was standing atop it.

Rani
Willowpaw trotted up to the streamstone then continued trying to put her pelt into perfection inspired by Nightfeathers own glossy pelt.

Wings
-Russetstrike-

Later than he usually was, Russetstrike took his spot near the outer rim of the crowd. Green eyes glancing up at Lionstar and then down and around the growing crowd.

Leucos
July 18th, 2020, 08:51 PM
Sootclaw trotted over and took a seat . Interested in hearing what the leader had to say.

~Berry~
July 18th, 2020, 08:52 PM
Leopardkit sat down. Eyes on the leader.

Little Dovekit was trying to be one of the first kits to sit down. She looked up at the mighty lionstar.

Mayflower
July 18th, 2020, 08:59 PM
Otterpaw hurried to the Streamstone, eager to hear what he could learn about the clan at this meeting.

Confuzzled.Lynx
July 18th, 2020, 09:00 PM
Dogpaw headed to the Streamstone to listen to what Lionstar had to say.

Puddle~
July 18th, 2020, 09:01 PM
{Open}

Berryscorch made her way over to the Streamstone, wondering what this meeting would be about.

lucidense
July 18th, 2020, 09:05 PM
Creekleap would pad to the stream stone, sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws.

Icepaw would trot over to listen to his words.

StealthWarrior
July 18th, 2020, 09:19 PM
Streamfoot sat down beside his apprentice, "Hey Shadedpaw," he said, "After the meeting, we can work on battle training if that's alright with you."
-
Steathpaw walked over, another meeting? So soon? "HEY REEDWHISKER!" she yelled to her mentor, "GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!" stifling a giggle, she plopped down and waited to see if her mentor would come.
esa (Torture chamber hidden within a sweet-looking, youngish black cat with hazel eyes, please be on the look out for this cat.) Silverclover

Elementals
July 18th, 2020, 09:30 PM
~Splashfury~

Splashfury padded to the clearing.

____
~Silentpaw~

Silentpaw trotted across the clearing looking around.

cmdR_Paige
July 18th, 2020, 09:30 PM
Spiralheart and Floodpaw both sat below the Streamstone, listening for the announcements.

Exis
July 18th, 2020, 09:46 PM
Foxblaze padded up to the streamstones and say down.

ciitrus--fruitz
July 18th, 2020, 09:53 PM
Mosskit exits the nursery and sits with his mother and sisters.

Mango
July 18th, 2020, 09:58 PM
@bill

Frostpaw slowly found her way oevrbumping into the streamstone then taking a few steps back to sit with her mother. Zesty Mango
Salmonsong sat down with Frostpaw, ready to watch Drizzlekit become an apprentice.

Tigerstorm0926
July 18th, 2020, 10:04 PM
(OPEN)
Ravenpaw padded out of the Apprentices Den and looked around for somewhere to sit. She chose a spot and sat down, eager to witness her first Clan meeting as an apprentice.

aloeforurburn
July 18th, 2020, 10:08 PM
Splashkit skidded out of the nursery, she didnt want to be late to this meeting like she was to the last one. She turned around to face the entrance of the Nursery "Cloudkit come on! I want a seat near the front" she squeaked waiting for Cloudkit, her friend. Since she was late to the last meeting she didnt want to have a bad reputation so she wanted to show up before it was too late...

Leopardblaze
July 18th, 2020, 10:25 PM
Leopardblaze quickly padded over to the Streamstone, sitting close to the middle of the crowd of cats that had gathered.
(Open)

Fawnhearted
July 18th, 2020, 10:31 PM
Violetkit sits at the edge of the clearing watching the leader.

Inconsistency
July 18th, 2020, 10:42 PM
CloudKit hurried after her What do you think it’s going to be about? He asked her. Maybe raining fish! He squeaked jokingly. { Cucumberr. }

Shade.
July 18th, 2020, 11:13 PM
Lotusheart walked over and dook her place in the clearing. Lizardpaw also sat down, her green gaze focused at the leader.

MagicCat99
July 18th, 2020, 11:15 PM
Nighttuft walked over to the Streams tone and sat down.

Blitz
July 18th, 2020, 11:30 PM
Acornkit obviously couldn't swim but she didn't want to miss this meeting, or any other meeting, maybe this one was important. Padding up to the gathering groups of cats, the kit sat down and looked up to Lionstar, awaiting his announcement.

[ Open ]

wren
July 19th, 2020, 02:06 AM
Stingpaw padded up to the gathering of cats awaiting an announcement

Splashy
July 19th, 2020, 03:38 AM
+ BILL. +
Rainsplash padded wordlessly up to Streamstone, the black and gray-blue tom feeling a bit isolated, his ears lowered and blue eyes blank. He still seemed to be taking Loonpaw's disappearance hard.

skreelyshark
July 19th, 2020, 04:48 AM
@Stealthpaw

Reedwhisker approached, narrowing his eyes at Stealthpaw's behaviour.

"Hey. I'm your mentor not some hopeless apprentice!" he teased, taking a seat next to her.

==================================================

Mentallyunstable Willowfern

Cloudwillow sat down, eyes searching for Foxblaze. She wondered what Lionstar had to say today. She hoped he didn't bring up Duskrunner. Perhaps Dunekit would be made into an apprentice?

Greenleap
July 19th, 2020, 06:49 AM
Greenheart padded up streamstone, ready to hear the day's news.

-Ash-
July 19th, 2020, 07:05 AM
Ebonykit sat down next to Burningkit. "Do you think we're gonna get in trouble?" he whspered to her. Radiantshine300

stag
July 19th, 2020, 07:11 AM
*Redspot looked at burningkit, he was normaly calm. This was anger and disapointment at once* Radiantshine300

~RooRoo~
July 19th, 2020, 07:35 AM
Hi. she meowed after her sister sat next to her. gs29513

Exis
July 19th, 2020, 08:06 AM
Foxblazespotted Cloudwillow and motioned for her to sit next to her.
esa

skreelyshark
July 19th, 2020, 08:14 AM
Mentallyunstable

Cloudwillow gratefully joined her friend.

"Hi Foxblaze! When are your kits due?" she inquired, purring at the sight of her pregnant belly.

DustyRose
July 19th, 2020, 08:34 AM
TroubleandTsunami

"I don't think so," she says boldly

Fawn
July 19th, 2020, 08:39 AM
Fawnsqueak wandered into the sunlight, blinking the sleep from his eyes as he sleepily joined the rest of his clanmates. It was too early for this, the late nights of a racing mind catching up to him and leaving him drained. The feeling that he had to talk to Lionstar about something played on his thoughts, yet he wrote it off as an item to review once the ceremonies concluded.

-

Iceflower was already in the clearing when the meeting was called, searching for her big baby. But alas, there he was atop the Streamstone now, so she could end the search for that one and carry on to finding Frozenpaw since she was still aware there was.. a disruption. No Frozenpaw. And usually, she knew they were around in the excessive complaints from Lionstar about them.

Exis
July 19th, 2020, 08:40 AM
“Hopefully soon, I’m quite tired of not being able to jump.” Foxblaze mewed with a huff.
esa (sometime after the 24 or 25 I think. Idk there are three litters due the same day so...)

skreelyshark
July 19th, 2020, 08:48 AM
Mentallyunstable

"It's all worth it, though." Cloudwillow purred. "I don't think I could live without my crazy lot now. Although they act like they're leaders all the time."

She stretched with a yawn. "But it is nice to feel so light and agile now!"

-Ash-
July 19th, 2020, 09:04 AM
Enonykit wasn't so sure. Radiantshine300

Astraea
July 19th, 2020, 09:05 AM
~Rain-Puddle go sit wtih dark-kit ~Dark-Kit hows your wounds healing?

DustyRose
July 19th, 2020, 09:08 AM
TroubleandTsunami Burningkit looks ahead

-Ash-
July 19th, 2020, 09:09 AM
"What do you think he's gonna announce?" Radiantshine300

BEAR.
July 19th, 2020, 09:12 AM
Ah yes, Lionstar had plans for the idiot baby duo who had snuck out but before he dealt with them, he wanted to focus on some of his announcements.

Let their guards fall.. it seemed only fitting to let them believe they were going to get away unpunished.

"RiverClan," he began, "there are a few ceremonies to be done, but I want to start off on a good note.

"Once again, we have an apprentice who has reached the end of his training and has the rank of warrior.

"Dogpaw [ Lynxpaw], please step forward."

If he failed to.. Lionstar would revoke this opportunity. Warrior ceremonies weren't to be taken lightly and he was certain he had seen him earlier in the crowd.

DustyRose
July 19th, 2020, 09:12 AM
TroubleandTsunami

"Something important! Maybe we'll become apprentices!" she says

-Ash-
July 19th, 2020, 09:13 AM
Ebonykit shook his head. "We're too young." (in a month we can apply for ceremonies since u created ur character a few days ago and u have to wait a month as a kit) Radiantshine300

DustyRose
July 19th, 2020, 09:14 AM
TroubleandTsunami

[I know, I read all the requirements and stuff]

Burningkit sighs, "You're right I suppose."

kieryn
July 19th, 2020, 09:15 AM
Salmonsong sat down with Frostpaw, ready to watch Drizzlekit become an apprentice.

Frostpaw whispered "mom are all my siblings apprentices now?