PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Floodstone

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Silverfur & Co
November 12th, 2020, 08:45 PM
Snowpaw smiled as she watched the other apprentices and she was confused about how her training was going to go. She looked at Sootstar and Lionsta---storm and was confused but was happy for him.

BEAR.
November 13th, 2020, 12:32 AM
Hmm, she was more perceptive than Lionstorm would have given her credit for. "Yes.. we can discuss what happened to him later, if you'd like. Right now, focus on getting your new mentor."

[ Rainquail ]

duckie
November 13th, 2020, 03:39 PM
Sootstar

Good, everyone had stepped forward. He was hoping he didn't have to spend much more time on this meeting - there were gathering preparations to work on.

"It's unfortunate that I have to do this at all - moreso as part of my first meeting. Hopefully, your new mentors will do better by you than your last."

"Duckbounce [ Bread ], you will be taking on Baypaw's [ Puddle~ ] training. You've served your clan well so far and I hope that you can teach Baypaw to do the same."

"Cherryflight [ kittygirl ] - you will be Foxpaw's [ ~Fox~ ] new mentor."

"Frostpaw [ TheShadowAnimal ], your new mentor will be Stormtalon [ Redtalon ]."

"Palepaw's [ Rainquail ] new mentor will be Greenheart [ Greenleap ]. "

"Lastly, Cricketflight [ Rainquail ], I'll be entrusting you with Minnowpaw's [ The milk boy ] training. You finished your own training not long ago but I believe you're ready for the job."

Sootstar would pause - giving the new pairings a chance to find each other and get acquainted before he moved on, "That will be all for today. You're all dismissed."

With a deep breath, Sootstar hopped down from the Streamstone and headed in the direction of Lions- his den. First order of business would be to put a fresh nest together and he could only hope he wouldn't be interrupted on the way there.

Abyssopelagic
November 13th, 2020, 05:53 PM
Cricketflight jumped a bit as his name was called.
An apprentice. This soon?
Yeah, he could do it. Sootfl-- Sootstaaaarrrr had been a good mentor for him, surely he could do well for Minnowpaw?
He stepped towards his new apprentice.
"Minnowpaw, yes? I'm Cricketflight, you new mentor. I hope.... to get you to warriorhood."
That was an acceptable introduction, yes? Maybe?

The milk boy

Palepaw looked to Lionstorm.
"Ok," was all she could manage by the time their mentors were called, and she had to pay attention or risk missing hers.
Greenheart. That's a lovely name.
She waited for her mentor to come to her, occasionally looking to Lionstorm and Flyfur. Did she know Dogflame was dead? How would this affect her?

Greenleap BILL.

duckie
November 14th, 2020, 09:42 AM
[ I've been informed that Greenheart is a queen now and hadn't been moved on the allegiances. Riverpad [ Falco ] will be Palepaw's new mentor instead Rainquail ]

Ramen Noodles
November 14th, 2020, 10:03 AM
[ I've been informed that Greenheart is a queen now and hadn't been moved on the allegiances. Riverpad [ Falco ] will be Palepaw's new mentor instead Rainquail ]
(So now Riverpad has 2 apprentices cool lol and thanks for letting me know)

The Room Service Guy
November 14th, 2020, 10:08 AM
Cricketflight jumped a bit as his name was called.
An apprentice. This soon?
Yeah, he could do it. Sootfl-- Sootstaaaarrrr had been a good mentor for him, surely he could do well for Minnowpaw?
He stepped towards his new apprentice.
"Minnowpaw, yes? I'm Cricketflight, you new mentor. I hope.... to get you to warriorhood."
That was an acceptable introduction, yes? Maybe?

The milk boy

Palepaw looked to Lionstorm.
"Ok," was all she could manage by the time their mentors were called, and she had to pay attention or risk missing hers.
Greenheart. That's a lovely name.
She waited for her mentor to come to her, occasionally looking to Lionstorm and Flyfur. Did she know Dogflame was dead? How would this affect her?

Greenleap BILL.

"Hi,Cricketflight!",said Minnowpaw enthusiastically.He already was glad that Cricketflight was his mentor.

duckie
November 14th, 2020, 10:08 AM
[ Falco Riverpad didn't have an apprentice listed on the allegiances. I'd suspect they got sniped in an activity sweep ]

Ramen Noodles
November 14th, 2020, 10:18 AM
(Oh that makes sense.)

duckie
November 14th, 2020, 03:13 PM
Sootstar

As he was heading to his den, Sootstar pausing, catching sight of a vaguely familiar form Lionstorm had addressed during the meeting. Right. He needed to deal with that.

"Kestralsplash." he called out, "Care to have a chat with me now that you've decided to reappear?"

It was less of a suggestion and more of an order, really, but Sootstar didn't want to make too much of a show while the majority of their clan still remained nearby.

[ Willowfern ]

kittygirl
November 14th, 2020, 04:02 PM
Cherryflight’s head perked up in shock, she got an apprentice?? the russet molly held her head a bit low and stepped over to foxpaw.

She smiled a little and touched noses with the apprentice, ”I-I hope I can be a good mentor to you!” she chirped.

~Fox~

Willowfern
November 14th, 2020, 07:24 PM
Sootstar

As he was heading to his den, Sootstar pausing, catching sight of a vaguely familiar form Lionstorm had addressed during the meeting. Right. He needed to deal with that.

"Kestralsplash." he called out, "Care to have a chat with me now that you've decided to reappear?"

It was less of a suggestion and more of an order, really, but Sootstar didn't want to make too much of a show while the majority of their clan still remained nearby.

[ Willowfern ]
Kestrelsplash nodded and followed Sootstar. Sure, his hunt had become an over nighter which led to a quarter-mooner, anyone could get lost! He hoped that Sootstar knew this.

(Sorry about this, didn’t know that he was missing)

Ziera
November 14th, 2020, 08:10 PM
// TheShadowAnimal

This was quite possibly the strangest clan meeting Stormtalon ever attended. He almost felt bad for Sootflare, now Sootstar, when the former RiverClan leader claimed to be mates with him. How very like Lion to push cats into situations they had no desire to be in. Fawnsqueak popped into his mind as the most obvious example... but now there was Snakepaw, too, wasn't there? Ah well--like it mattered. Like anything mattered. For what it was worth, Lionstorm lead well in his time; Stormtalon couldn't vouch for him in any other capacity.

Then there was the new mentor assignment. Storm... regretted what happened with Bluepaw. He felt responsible for whatever befell his previous bright-eyed apprentice. One day she was with the clan, training, and the next... just gone. Without a trace. It was time to move on, however, or so Sootstar believed. Storm's new apprentice would be one that already disliked him. How ironic Brightpaw's best friend would come under his tutelage.

"Frostpaw," Stormtalon greeted, stepping toward the she-cat while observing her with sharp, leaf-green eyes. The tabby dipped his head to touch noses with hers. The last time they interacted, she'd accused him of things she didn't understand; he responded with cold, merciless words. They were off to a great start, now, weren't they. Still... no trace of their previous encounter remained in Storm's voice, which was level and controlled, as it normally was. "Meet me tomorrow morning in the clearing. I'll assess where you are in your training then, and pick up where your previous mentor left off."

Puddle~
November 14th, 2020, 09:00 PM
Bread

Hey, wasn't Duckbounce the one that they'd shown their awesome battle moves to a little while ago? Yeah, they were pretty sure that was her. Awesome! Dashing over to their new mentor, Baypaw smiled up at the golden molly. "Hey, hey, hey! Remember me? I showed you all my super duper cool battle moves, remember?" Wiggling happily, they continued firing out question after question, statement after statement. "So when are we gonna start training? I bet it's gonna be so awesome! So much better than my old mentor. Probably. At least, that's what I think. Are you gonna teach me the best stuff? I heard you already trained another apprentice before so that means you're probably really good at things right? Can we go out and do something right now? Pleaaaseee?"

Cobra
November 14th, 2020, 10:26 PM
Quietstep smiled, please with Sootstar. Lionstorm had been a great leader, but he was getting tired. Very tired. He needed a break, a vacation, and the opportunity was here. Quietstep felt the urge to yell out Sootstar's name, but pushed back against it, as it wouldn't be very.. elder-y. Yes, elders were supposed to be quiet and peaceful, and his name suggested it so of course he had to follow by that 'rule'. Rules.. rules were complex.

Inconsistency
November 15th, 2020, 09:46 AM
Stormtalon? She thought. But.. Well.. That would be even worse! Now he did have full power over her. And her best friend Brightpaw, was his brother! What if he just asked him to stop being his friend? Well that didn’t make sense anyway. She could feel his doubt to.. As he came forward as to be polite she did the touching noses. She nodded briskly and then ‘stared’ up at him. She blinked a few times trying to understand why Sootstar had picked her.. Only.. Enemy? In the clan to be her mentor. He had told her she didn’t understand her friend. But did Stormtalon really know him as much as he thought he did. She had become friends with his brother which made her want to do an activity with a soon apprentice kit. Maybe that was the wrong thing to do. But she had learned that birds shoved their children out of the nest to teach them how to fly. Well that was what her mother said anyway. It could not be true but he shouldn’t be so protective. That’s that. He is her mentor and she can’t change that.
- Redtalon -

Astraea
November 16th, 2020, 06:08 AM
Cherryflight’s head perked up in shock, she got an apprentice?? the russet molly held her head a bit low and stepped over to foxpaw.

She smiled a little and touched noses with the apprentice, ”I-I hope I can be a good mentor to you!” she chirped.

~Fox~
Foxpaw spotted the she-cat and booped her nose with a smile on her face~Your the best I can hope for.

Bread
November 16th, 2020, 09:36 AM
baypaw!

whenever duckbounce thought of wanting a new apprentice, she wanted one she knew, or... at least sort of knew. and here baypaw was! well— actually she didn't know baypaw that well, but it was good enough for her.

she went waddling over to her new apprentice, almost bumping into her. "hey you, hey you! i remember you. yeah, you showed me those weird moves! duckbounce was pretty energetic herself so she was able to spew back answers quickly. "soon we'll go training! i bet ya' it's going to be epic! maybe I'll be better, who knows? but probably! i will teach you the very best! yes, i had another apprentice prior so i got good knowledge on skill teaching stuff! sure we can!!

// Puddle~

duckie
November 29th, 2020, 10:25 AM
Sootstar

Sootstar walked through the clearing with a purpose, not paying much mind to the cats around him, and only hesitated once he reached the Streamstone.

His first meeting without Lionstorm.

It shouldn't have been so daunting after the meeting, and he would be the first to admit he had been putting it off for a couple of days, but the Streamstone still held some reverence in the back of his mind. There was work to be done, to time for dilly-dallying and all that, but he still stood there for a couple of moments before hopping up.

"All those old enough to swim gather beneath the Streamstone for a clan meeting!"

@:grimmlin: Rani Rainquail Starfall Mumble Zesty Mango Slushie Puddle~ BILL. Dipper implimm Xmas Bliss Shadeleaf Bread Redtalon ~dust~ Zesty Mango gs29513 Cobra Ramen Noodles PhoenixHeart ChillCat punkscape Estelle soot Tadpole Pepperkins Larkstripe Wings Checkmate Jaguar XxlavendertownxX Creeped Out ~Fox~ Beau Shimm Christmassy Paige SuniiShadows Keylime Pie Ferretstar Goldenberry Whiskerpelt Coraly Dovey the Present Frogleap Dorkborn Erebus Ikoria the Wolf Pup YeetCat090 ~ButterCat~ AshFire1234 OwlLight Foxsnarl flint.pls elysian Paradise Peril Roseleader TheShadowAnimal Sklee mellifluentCurator hope Trouble Arie Jessica1917 Cat on motorcycle ~dust~ Silverfur & Co The Shadow Flower Cougar vermin Greenleap Patchpaw Sleepy.Boi

BEAR.
November 29th, 2020, 10:26 AM
Lionstorm scampered over to the rock not unlike a weasel, taking a seat near the front.

[ will add this to sidebar when i get home ]

Bread
November 29th, 2020, 10:28 AM
Duckbounce quickly waddled her way over to the Streamstone as the announcement was called. She took a seat and started the casual routine of wondering what was going to be announced.

panchiko
November 29th, 2020, 10:29 AM
dayheart sat.

spiderpaw also sat.

Shade.
November 29th, 2020, 10:31 AM
Lotusheart calmly settled into the crowd. Lizardfrost joined her quietly.

Silverfur & Co
November 29th, 2020, 10:38 AM
Snowpaw padded up to the streamstone

dionysus
November 29th, 2020, 10:39 AM
[ hope hope ya don’t mind ]

Eelsting slipped out of the warrior’s den and made his way toward the front of the crowd. He ended up plopping directly beside Dayheart, a warrior he knew but not terribly well. At least he knew the cat beside him was both friendly and interesting so he should liven up any dull spots in the meeting.

“Mornin!”

-

Rainy dawn slipped into camp from the territory, looking worriedly around for Goosefury and sliding into the shadows at the side of the clearing to avoid undue attention. She still hadn’t figured out how to explain her absence or reappearance to the tom yet and during a meeting certainly wasn’t the best time to do so.

Roseleader
Rosepaw sits down.

Abyssopelagic
Palepaw popped her head up from where she was dozing and stared at the meeting rock for a good long time before getting up and slinking over to join the crowd of cats.

Sedgestorm carefully and nervously made his way to join the gathering cats. Oh boy.
He wasn't sure he'd ever get used to this.

Breezehen skipped over and firmly planted her butt to the ground as soon as she found herself a spot.

ChillCat
November 29th, 2020, 10:40 AM
Mothshade padded up to the stone and licked his tail.

LostInTheOrchids
November 29th, 2020, 10:43 AM
((Graytail
She heard Sootstar's call and ran to the Streamstone
(I have duplicated her too much lol)
((Wolfpaw
He grudgingly walked to the Streamstone "I hope it's important."
((Silverpool
She gracefully walked to the streamstone "Wolfpaw, don't be such a Grudge
((Wolfpaw
"Whatever, Silverpool."
(Wolfpaw still needs to talk to Sootstar. soot )

Leucos
November 29th, 2020, 10:50 AM
Feathermask ran over to the streamstone with her tail up...really ?! In the middle of a turkey hunt . Her ears fold back with a frown we were about to catch a BIG TURKEY! REEEEEE! SOOTSTAR HOW DARETH THEE! part of her was boiling with friendly rage . but she figured to just brush it off. Perhaps she was gonna get an apprentice! Eek! She took a seat near the front only to spot lionstorm acting like a goofball which made her smile.

popsicle dream
November 29th, 2020, 10:57 AM
Jaywing padded to the Streamstone. She sat down with a yawn.

(Open!)

Inconsistency
November 29th, 2020, 11:12 AM
Sootstar's first meeting- these meeting's happened very often now didn't they? Cloudpaw rolled his eye's and came out of the apprentice's den. He sat down. He didn't like how this happened it made him remember of when he played with Splashkit, and they would always interrupt it. But.. Splashkit- Didn't like him anymore.. So why'd it matter he had to move on right..?
_

Whiteberry came up to the meeting after hunting she was happy to have seen Nightpaw and Cardinalpaw hopefully had stayed this time- he didn't come out anyway. She wondered what was to happen this time. Meetings happened a lot but she was sure t least this one was important.
_

Frostpaw sighed she wanted to continue the turkey hunt at least she had time to plan she and her partners were about to catch something! What was the thing now? She was sure it would be good and she was happy maybe she could find Brightpaw? Talk to him about how she wanted to prove herself?

Cloudkit14
November 29th, 2020, 11:23 AM
Tigerlily arpoached the Streamstone.
~~~
Rainwillow padded over to listen.

ciitrus--fruitz
November 29th, 2020, 12:21 PM
Mosspaw pads over, tilting his head curiously. He takes his usual seat toward the back of the pack. What will this meeting be about? [OPEN!]

Patch
November 29th, 2020, 12:39 PM
Wispspirit would walk over and sit down. 'If this isn't good, I don't know if I'll stay,' She thought with a silent hiss. She sat down and looked up at Sootstar, expecting the clan meeting to go on. "Let's get on with this," She whispered. 'The sooner the better'

(open)

Greenleap
November 29th, 2020, 12:42 PM
The queen padded over to the stream stone, curling her tail around herself when she got there.

Quasar
November 29th, 2020, 12:57 PM
snowfern padded over to the streamstone, quietly gazing up at Sootstar.

---

Goosekit slowly stumbled over to join the rest of the crowd, eager to get away from his overprotective mother.

---

Turtlekit and Springkit joined the rest of the crowd, with turtlekit hiding behind her sister.

pidgeon
November 29th, 2020, 01:06 PM
Mossygrove padded up to the streamstone, looking up at Sootstar. His first meeting alone. She looked forward to seeing how he handled it.

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
November 29th, 2020, 01:31 PM
Stripepaw bounded up to the Streamstone. She hoped something interesting would happen! At first she was confused why Soot was up on the rock, but then she remembered the last clan meeting and how Sootstar was the new clan leader.

Jessica1917
November 29th, 2020, 03:41 PM
Basilpaw looked up at the call, confused for a moment why it wasn't Lionstar's voice calling from the stones in the clearing. Then she remembered. This would be the first full clan meeting with Lionstorm as Lionstorm, and Sootstar as Sootstar! Hopefully her new leader didn't like turkeys as much as Lionstorm did. Basilpaw already didn't like the birds.

Estelle
November 29th, 2020, 05:15 PM
A clan meeting, and Sootstar's first on his own. Gingerfrost mostly just shrugged it off, even if he had to get used to the new leader, it was just a meeting. He sat down towards the back of the crowd, generally where it tended to be a bit more calm

--------

commanding voice two? Primrosepaw's head perked up at the sound of the voice which was becoming a little more familiar bit by bit. She knew these words-- and what it meant! All the loud noises would gather! She skipped right over, nearly bumping into a few cats, then sat down in what appeared to be the wrong direction; well.. It wasn't like she could see where the right direction was anyway.

ghostwriter
November 29th, 2020, 05:54 PM
wnder

Larkstripe perked his ears at the sound of Sootstar's voice. The lean ginger tom padded across the clearing and seated himself with the rest of the clan, sea-green eyes bright with interest.

Sleepy.Boi
November 29th, 2020, 05:56 PM
Frostjaw padded into the clearing and took a seat in the back of the crowd, where there was the most empty space. His tail flicked with interest.- Was there an important reason for Sootstar to call a clan meeting?

Mango
November 29th, 2020, 06:04 PM
Fennelheart padded forward curious to see what the meeting was about, she trusted Sootstar and didn’t question his ability to do the meeting.

Blizzardsky padded forward, maybe he was finally going to get an apprentice of his own, maybe not killing Amberpaw in the turkey hunt had finally proven it and earned him an apprentice.

Rani
November 29th, 2020, 06:18 PM
Snakepaw slinked out of the medicine cats den and found a nice sunny patch to sit. Another day another meeting, at least this one was likely to be less shocking than the two previous. Good, the young tom could already use a break from the drama.

Willowpaw bounded over to the stone and plopped down, looking up at the leader with a grin. The bobtail couldnt help but wonder if Sootstar was the one to run assessments or if it was usually the deputy, well there was no deputy (was that what the meeting was about?) so maybe he still did it? Or maybe the leader always did it. Her assessment should be soon right? She'd have to ask Snowfern. Then maybe Snowfern went to Sootstar to ask? The apprentice had no clue. Cutting off her rambling train of thought the tabby focused again ready to listen to the news.

Silverfur & Co
November 29th, 2020, 06:27 PM
Stripepaw bounded up to the Streamstone. She hoped something interesting would happen! At first she was confused why Soot was up on the rock, but then she remembered the last clan meeting and how Sootstar was the new clan leader.

Snowpaw gets close to her sister "you think that someone maybe becoming a warrior or new apprentices or what?" She whispered wandering what her sister thought

gs29513
November 29th, 2020, 06:35 PM
Splashleap slid up, taking a seat near the front of the crowd to listen to what Sootstar had to say this time around. It would probably be just the usual things, and she hoped so too, since it wasn't ever good to have trouble going on.
-------------
Rushpaw scampered over, plopping down with a squeak as her butt smashed into a small piece of rock before moving, repositioning herself to a suitable, rock free space.
----------
Twigpaw made his way over, sitting down near the back since he still wasn't fully comfortable with everyone in the clan. Sure he was a full blown member, but he couldn't help feeling like some of them remembered him being an outsider and joining, and looked at him strangely. Although that was probably just his imagination.

Coraly
November 29th, 2020, 06:40 PM
Softpebble, who's head was now out of the warriors' den, body still inside, softly smiled. He walked out into the crowd of other cats, glancing around once and awhile. Then back to Sootstar. He sat down in a free area, and then looked up to the leader. What would he say? Apprentices? New warriors? Or was it something bigger? He hadn't much of a clue, so just sat there, eager to hear what the new leader had to say.

Puddle~
November 29th, 2020, 07:39 PM
Berryscorch quietly slipped out of the warriors' den and made her way over to the Streamstone. Taking a seat in the back, she gazed up at Sootstar, waiting for what he had to say.

---------------------

Baypaw waddled over to the meeting, and plopped down, eyes sparkling with excitement. There wasn't any reason in particular for this excitement. They just thought meetings were super duper interesting.

stag
November 29th, 2020, 07:43 PM
*Charredpaw sat next to the warriors near to see wear FlyFur was or foxpaw,hopefully they both had some friends*

Sklee
November 29th, 2020, 07:45 PM
Amberpaw bounded up to the Streamstone, looking around for anyone she recognized, before eventually just sitting down to listen to Sootstar.

Madelaine
November 29th, 2020, 07:50 PM
Fennelheart padded forward curious to see what the meeting was about, she trusted Sootstar and didn’t question his ability to do the meeting.

Blizzardsky padded forward, maybe he was finally going to get an apprentice of his own, maybe not killing Amberpaw in the turkey hunt had finally proven it and earned him an apprentice.

Cottonstrike padded out of the nursery after givibg his mate a mouse to eat. Kits had ran out of the den, so he saw it as maybe a clan neeting and it was. The tom looked around, spottibg his mother. "Hey Fennelheart.", he meowed with a dip of his head.

Madelaine
November 29th, 2020, 07:51 PM
Tinypaw padded below to streamstone after hearing about the clan neeting. The tom was hoping this would eb the one where he would become a warrior. He had passed his finale assesment a week before. He was excited. Tinypaw sat down, looking up at Sootstar.

Reptilian Cabinets
November 29th, 2020, 08:19 PM
SleepyFeather

SleepyFeather drowsily exited his habitat, the Warriors' Den. He had a big stretch and yawned, very loudly. "Wow, did I sleep until nightfall, again? Mouse dung!" The fluffy cat mumbled, groggy with sleep. He looked over to see his leader, SootStar, call a meeting. "I hope this'll be quick, I'm hungry-" He stopped, had another yawn and padded slowly to the meeting. SleepyFeather sat alone, hoping someone would sit with him. (Open)

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
November 29th, 2020, 08:33 PM
Snowpaw gets close to her sister "you think that someone maybe becoming a warrior or new apprentices or what?" She whispered wandering what her sister thought
“I don’t know. I wish I was a warrior. What do you think your warrior name would be?” she asked her sister. She didn’t know what hers would be, but she wanted it to be something cool!

Astraea
November 29th, 2020, 08:38 PM
~foxpaw wandered over to the stone and sat down in the front~ I wounder what her wants ~she mumbled under her breath~

Starfall
November 29th, 2020, 08:44 PM
Gentlethunder

The Calliby padded closer to the streamstone from where he was sitting. It was an odd feeling, seeing Sootstar up there rather than Bumblebutt, for a second he forgot what had actually happened. The feeling dissapeared as fast as it had appeared.

Laying himself down with a soft grunt the Warrior paitently waited for the meeting to start.

Snow Fox
November 29th, 2020, 10:32 PM
Ripplemask heard Sootstar, and with a scowl, bounded over. She had been thinking of a wonderful prank

duckie
November 30th, 2020, 08:23 AM
Sootstar

"We have a lot to get through today so I'll try to keep it brief where I can. First up, we have a pawful of promotions."

He avoided frowning at the sour faces in the crowd - all of the 'why another meeting people' would have to suck it up. It had been nearly half a moon since the last meeting and if they had a problem with having another now, they could wait patiently and bring it up afterward.

"Springkit and Turtlekit, please step forward."

[ Mumble ]

JusticeRabbit
November 30th, 2020, 08:36 AM
Spottedpaw took a seat in the front exitedly. This just might be her warrior ceremony.

Quasar
November 30th, 2020, 09:16 AM
Springkits ears perked up at the order, her eyes wide in surprise. Really? Already? No one had told her about this! Getting up and shaking out her fur, she proudly trotted up to the streamstone, her head held high. This was great! And Turt was becoming an apprentice too! She shot an encouraging smile back at her sister, who seemed so, so scared. She could do it! Springkit believed in her!

---

Turtlekit wasnt as excited as her sister was. She liked the nursery! She liked being a kit! Her eyes also grew wide, but not for the same reason. For her, it was fear. What if she wasnt a good apprentice? What if everyone else laughed at her? She didnt wanna be laughed at! But...seeing Springkit walking up there, looking so proud and happy, she decided that she wanted to try, too. She wanted to be just like Springkit! Getting onto her shaky paws, she wobbled forward, coming to a stop just behind her sister.
wnder (should i mention you?)

Quasar
November 30th, 2020, 10:43 AM
Tadpolewish {OPEN}

Tadpolewish slowly walked up to the streamstone, his steps small. Already narrow eyes were even more narrow as he approached the crowd, darting around and flitting between cats. He didn't trust them. He didn't trust any of them. They all were involved in the manipulation of the clans, even the sun and moon gods thought such. His...friend had told him to be wary, to not trust many unless they prove to be worthy of the secrets he knew. What if he gave such valuable secrets away to just any cat? He would be silenced in an instant, surely! He had much to say, but even he was not foolish enough to betray the promises he made to the gods above. Besides, there were many, many unknown secrets he could give out to nyone who would listen, with no fear of banishment.

The small whispers in the back of his head grew louder, telling him what to do. With a sweep of his long tail, he settled down on the outskirts of the camp, just within earshot of Sootstar. Really, what a leader he was. In fact, it was almost enough to drive the dark grey tom to hysteria. Small giggles escaped him as he fought to control his laughter, his body shaking at the effort. No...he must control himself. The whispers from the gods above told him that he must. Still, he couldn't deny that the mere fact that he wasn't fooled by anything going on within the clans was enough to draw laughter from the tom. Settling down on his stomach, he used a front paw to prop his head up as he clamped his mouth shut to silence the ever present laughter.

---

Goosekit {OPEN}

Goosekit stumbled out of the nursery, eager to escape the hell-hole he was forced to live in. Its not like he had anything against the other kits, he actually liked some of them! But...there were just some cats who he didn't like. At all. Sadly, his mother was one of those cats. He couldn't stand her, not one little bit. She was like shackles that restrained him and stopped him from having any freedom. She seemed to use his blindness as an excuse to coddle and baby him, never letting him even have a moment to himself. He was sick of it. Sick of it! Having this time alone was like a breath of fresh air to him - literally.

Bumping into a few cats along the way, he finally got to a spot where he felt comfortable. Right beside the warriors den, his slender body resting against the side of it. Hidden, yes, but he was still easily visible for those who were dead-set on finding another cat. Plus, the shade felt nice. Sure, it was getting cooler as leaf-bare steadily approached them, but he was warm enough to still be comfortable, despite his short pelt.

Patch
November 30th, 2020, 11:18 AM
-- Mumble --

Creekflake
Creekflake would pad to Tadpolewish. 'Come on. It's you're littermate,' He thought. 'You can interact with him.' "Hi..." He mew'd. "I'm-" 'He knows who you are! At least I hope,' "So what have you been doing lately?" Creekflake sighed. He wasn't good at talking. This wasn't his "thing"! Why was he trying to talk in the first place? He'd just mess up! 'No! Must... Think... Positive!'

But Creekflake couldn't. He sighed as his mind took over again. 'What if I mess up? What if he hates afterwards? What if I can't talk... What if I lose him...' The small cat had to look up to see his brother. 'Why am I so small... I will never fit in. And the more I try, the less I'll have ANYONE even trying to be my friend...'

popsicle dream
November 30th, 2020, 04:32 PM
Jaywing turned her attention to the kits. Springkit and Turtlekit. One ran up to the Streamstone without hesitation while the other one basically invented hesitated right then and there. Both of their eyes were wide, but she could tell that only one of them was surprised and excited. The other looked absolutely terrified. Poor thing. But when the kit became an apprentice, she would see how fun it was. Maybe then she wouldn’t be scared.

Silverfur & Co
November 30th, 2020, 06:21 PM
“I don’t know. I wish I was a warrior. What do you think your warrior name would be?” she asked her sister. She didn’t know what hers would be, but she wanted it to be something cool!
"I'm not sure but maybe something to do with my behavior." She joked purring and smiled at her sister. "Whatever it is I am sure it will be cool. Maybe like Snowtiger or snowbird or something im not sure." She was just very excited.

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
November 30th, 2020, 06:51 PM
"I'm not sure but maybe something to do with my behavior." She joked purring and smiled at her sister. "Whatever it is I am sure it will be cool. Maybe like Snowtiger or snowbird or something im not sure." She was just very excited.
“Snowtiger sounds cool,” Stripepaw said. “I don’t know what I’ll get at all. But I know it’ll be something awesome! And so will yours,” she added, nudging her sister.

duCky
November 30th, 2020, 06:56 PM
Thistlekit peeked his head out of the nursery and looked up at Sootstar. He was sad when he heard that he wasn't going to become an apprentice, but he knew it would happen soon!

Dovey the Present
(Since Sunpetal is his mom, she can join in if she wants)

Silverfur & Co
November 30th, 2020, 08:55 PM
“Snowtiger sounds cool,” Stripepaw said. “I don’t know what I’ll get at all. But I know it’ll be something awesome! And so will yours,” she added, nudging her sister.
"I think yours might be StripeHeart or something." She smiled back nudding stripepaw too. "I am sure we will both be amazing warriors. I am so glad to be your sister and friend."

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
November 30th, 2020, 09:00 PM
"I think yours might be StripeHeart or something." She smiled back nudding stripepaw too. "I am sure we will both be amazing warriors. I am so glad to be your sister and friend."
“Right back at you!” Stripepaw said.

Silverfur & Co
November 30th, 2020, 09:33 PM
“Right back at you!” Stripepaw said.

Snowpaw smiled and sat next to her sister wandering who was becoming warrior or why Sootstar called a meeting.

marshy
November 30th, 2020, 09:36 PM
How come he was always in the middle of a nap when a meeting when called? Sparrowskip picked himself up and dragged over to the streamstone and sat down. Waiting for more cats to show up.

Sweetie
December 1st, 2020, 08:53 AM
Shimmeringpool limped a few tail-lengths from the medicine cat den, she was resting in there when the meeting was called. It was very weird to see Sootfl-star up there talking instead of Lionsta-orm. Gosh ugh! Hopefully the silver and white molly wouldn't make the name mistake in front of anyone. Sitting down Shimmeringpool tried her best to get comfortable by putting her weight anywhere but her paws. Fidgeting the molly tried her best to remain in the background and unnoticed.

Slushie or Wings (If you guys want Goose or Russet to come up to her)

-----

UGHHHHH!!! WHY DID SOOTSTAR HAVE TO DISTURB THE CLAN RIGHT NOW!!! Twistingkit was NOT happy, which was like usual but now he was even more pissed off. Oh yay! Some stupid kits are getting their apprentice ceremony, ooo." WHO GIVES A FLIPPPPP. Huffing and puffing the twisted tom limped out to the entrance of the nursery, ready to go back to his rudely awake nap at any moment.

(I think now would be a good idea for Mink to get in the picture) Cobra

-----

OOOO! A clan meeting! Drizzlepaw perked up and bounced to the ocean of cats, maybe she'll see her family! Excitedly jumping around the white molly pushed and squeezed herself through the crowd, looking for any familiar faces.

Zesty Mango (You don't have to reply if you don't want to)

------

Sunpaw awkwardly got up from his sunning place and padded to the meeting, would this be when he got a new mentor? Secretly deep down the tom wished that he wouldn't see or get Goosefury as his mentor again. Shuddering the fiery tom cringed at the memories he has of the two.
Slushie :Grimmlin: (Optional)

Wings
December 1st, 2020, 09:39 AM
[ Shimm ]
-Russetstrike-

Russetstrike was happy that Sootstar had accepted his ask for not to get an apprentice. He really could not handle that right now with everything going on inside him and outside him. Speaking of things going on outside, he heard Sootstar calling up some kits he believed, and hurried outside to realize there was a meeting going on! Oops! The warriors den had been so very nice for a thinking space he hadn't even heard the leader!
Looking around for a spot to sit and go unnoticed in, his eyes scanned the back of the crowd and he froze. Was it really her? Was she really home. Quietly hurrying through the back, he touched his forehead to hers. "I missed you so much." He murmured, it might be a bit of a shock to Shimmeringpool to see him with all his newish scars plus not having half his tail but, he had gotten used to it and really didn't think about it much. He was just so happy she was save.

marshy
December 1st, 2020, 09:49 AM
Sparrowskip noticed a cat moving to join the meeting and noticed its pelt. The pelt was super familiar but he couldn't remember why it was! He got up and slowly started padding over to them. The closer he got, the more he remembered. He was about a fox length away from the cat when.. "Su- SUNPAW?!" This was definitely his brother! The one he hadn't seen for many moons! He sprinted over and tackled him in his excitment! Shimm

Cobra
December 1st, 2020, 09:59 AM
Minkfire
_________

Ooh, a meeting! Minkfire flicked her tail back and forth excitedly, happy to see what news Sootstar had to tell the Clan - maybe they were getting a deputy! A deputy would be so fun! Especially if the deputy was nice! Maybe like a happy cat who assigned fun patrols in fun places? That would be awesome! Mink hopped up and down, now wiggling. This was going to be the. Best. Day. Ever. New deputyyyyyyyy. Or not, but still!

"Hi!" she chirped to a twisted, sullen kit next to her. "Wow, what bit you and ran off? Aren't you the least bit excited? Or are you one of those depressed cats who swear and yell at everyone? I hope you're not - I thought we could be friends! Wouldn't that be fun?" She kept going on, now on a roll. "I always love to make friends! Don't you? Friends are soooo fun! Do you know I have a mate?" Minkfire grinned, oblivious to whatever comments Twistingkit might throw at her.

Shimm

BEAR.
December 2nd, 2020, 06:03 AM
A couple new apprentices, great. Lionstorm wasn't terribly interested in the initial part of the ceremony as they had to wait for the duo to move.

Instead, he watched as Sparrowskip reached to embrace his brother, unable to conceal a small smirk etched across his muzzle.

sootsplashed
December 2nd, 2020, 11:27 AM
Sootspring hoped she’d get one of the new apprentices, because that would be awesome. Maybe she’d even get Turtlekit or Springkit, who were related to her. Well, not blood related, unless there was some weird connection between Itzel and Antfrost, which the odds of that were like 0.1%.

Dovey
December 2nd, 2020, 12:11 PM
// Spoopy Eclipse

Sunpetal walked over to Thistlekit. "Hi Thistlekit!" She mew'd sweetly. "Do you know what this is about?" Oh... Making the apprentices and warriors. She thought. "You'll get you're turn soon,"

duCky
December 2nd, 2020, 03:41 PM
// Spoopy Eclipse

Sunpetal walked over to Thistlekit. "Hi Thistlekit!" She mew'd sweetly. "Do you know what this is about?" Oh... Making the apprentices and warriors. She thought. "You'll get you're turn soon,"

"I'm sick of being in this nursery all the time! I want to go out and explore!", he whined. He knew he would get his turn soon, but the longer he spent in here, the more boring it got.

Dovey
December 2nd, 2020, 03:53 PM
// Spoopy Eclipse

Sunpetal purred. "Someday, you will. But for now, you'll have to explore the whole camp," She smiled. "It may be boring, but if you go outside you'll be stuck in camp for longer!"

Sleepy.Boi
December 2nd, 2020, 06:12 PM
Frostjaw looked up to see the two kits. He thought that this might be the time the two kits would be made apprentices; he was glad the clan was getting more of them. The tom looked forwards to being a warrior and defending the clan side by side with Spingkit and Turtlekit when they became full warriors. Even though they weren't his kits, not that he had any, he felt a pang of proudness in his chest. He couldn't wait to watch the kits train. He knew they would both be amazing.

duckie
December 2nd, 2020, 09:06 PM
Sootstar

"The both of you have completed the requirements necessary for becoming an apprentice." He meowed, reciting the words he had heard a hundred times over in his life.

"Springkit [ Mumble ], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Springpaw. Mossygrove [ punkscape will be your mentor."

"Turtlekit [ Mumble ], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Turtlepaw. Eelsting [ Beau ] will be your mentor."

He would give them a moment to link up with their new mentors before moving on.

"In addition to all these new apprentices, we have a couple ready to become a warrior.

"Apprentices, when I call your name, come forward."

"Leopardpaw [ Paradise ], Spottedpaw [ Upside~Down Magic ], and Tinypaw [ Xmas Bliss ]."

Madelaine
December 2nd, 2020, 10:25 PM
Tinypaw stepped forward.

plum
December 3rd, 2020, 02:21 AM
Plumpaw only made an appearance after the kits had been named apprentices. She tried not to make a scene of getting the bracken out of her pelt from her nap, scrutinizing the apprentices who were called up in prepatation of warrior ceremonies.

Quasar
December 3rd, 2020, 07:44 AM
Springpaw stood even taller, if that was possible, when she was given her mentor. It happened! Now she was an apprentice! Shooting an overjoyed look back at Turtlepaw, she started to look for her mentor. Mossygrove... Mossygrove... Who was mossygrove? Her gaze turned to confusion as she looked around the clearing, looking somewhat like a dazed kit. Which she hated! She wasn't a kit anymore, so people better start remembering that!
punkscape

---

Turlepaw just stood there, her paws rooted in place. She couldn't hear anything, her sight blurring as she stood just behind her sister. She hated this. SHe hated the anxiety she constantly experienced, but she also took comfort in it at times. It kept her safe, so she assumed it was important. She didn't hear who her mentor was, she only heard as far as her new name, then all the sounds just blended together. But...that was okay.
Beau

---

Goosekit half-heartedly mumbled the names of the new apprentices, kicking a paw in the dirt. He wasn't all that interested in the serious clan stuff - he had time before he had to worry about that - but this was obviously better than being holed up in the nursery, so he wasn't really complaining.

---

Snowfern smiled warmly as she cheered the new names, glad to see new apprentices. Of course, she was a bit worried for Turtlepaw, as the poor thing looked so scared, but she knew that the small she-cat would warm up soon enough. She herself had been almost as anxious when she first became an apprentice, so she could relate - to an extent.

JusticeRabbit
December 3rd, 2020, 08:43 AM
Spottedpaw stepped forward happily. She kept herself looking calm just to make sure she would still become a warrior.

stag
December 3rd, 2020, 08:45 AM
*charredpaw,coughed quietly as they steped forward,was Sootstar gonna reisign mentors this meeting,he was hoping for Flyfur again*

Jessica1917
December 3rd, 2020, 08:53 AM
Basilpaw cheered for the two kits who were being made apprentices. "Springpaw! Springpaw! Turtlepaw! Turtlepaw!" She noticed that they didn't seem to notice their mentors. She glanced around the group of cats, looking for Eelsting and Mossygrove. Mossygrove was that loner, right? Should Basilpaw help find the mentors? Probably not.
Basilpaw was so excited. Three apprentices were becoming warriors! Three! In one meeting! That was the most in one meeting she could remember.

duCky
December 3rd, 2020, 09:30 AM
// Dovey the Present

"Ok!"he said, stepping outside of the nursery and looking around. He had gone out of the nursery a few times before, but he was happy to be able to explore the camp for a bit. He ran off towards the apprentice den, nearly tripping over a few rocks as he went.

Reptilian Cabinets
December 3rd, 2020, 11:17 AM
SleepyFeather yawned, and did a tired cheer for the new apprentices. "Good-" He yawns and continues, "Job." He closed his eyes, almost falling asleep but he jolts himself up, his droopy eyes were gazing up at SootStar. (Open)

popsicle dream
December 3rd, 2020, 11:21 AM
Jaywing chanted the new apprentice's names. "Springpaw! Turtlepaw! Springpaw! Turtlepaw!"

When Sootstar called Spottedpaw up, she felt a rush of pride. Her apprentice was becoming a warrior!

(Open!)

ophelia
December 3rd, 2020, 02:14 PM
"Springpaw! Turtlepaw!" he called with the others in congratulations.

Leopardpaw looked up when his name was called. That was him! He stepped forward nervously, not certain what to do and raised his chin. He was really becoming a warrior. He took a deep breath to calm his nerves. He was ready.
wnder

pidgeon
December 3rd, 2020, 03:05 PM
wnder Mumble

Mossygrove had been sort of half-paying attention to the meeting, not expecting a whole lot, until she heard her name called as a mentor. A mentor. Oh, Stars. Her stomach lurched and her heart raced; she felt like she had stones in her paws. She hadn't had an apprentice since...Falcondive. Could she handle one again? Would she be able to help this one succeed, where she had failed in the past? She had made him a warrior, but he resented her. She didn't know if she could handle that again. But she wouldn't gain anything by standing here looking shellshocked. She forced herself to pad forward to the streamstone, and to Springpaw.

"It's nice to meet you," She smiled, leaning down to touch noses. Her eyes glinted with kindness, trying to hide her fears. "We can go out and see the territory after this, if you want?"

Sweetie
December 3rd, 2020, 07:22 PM
It was always cute to see kits become apprentices and watch their bubble excitement grow and grow. The silver and white warrior was so focused on the ceremony that when someone came into her view Shimmeringpool gave a little jump. "Ouch!" Trying her best to not be loud and bring attention to herself Shimmeringpool held in the yelp as her paws hit the ground hard and scratching the gravel/sand. The molly didn't realize who scared her until the cat briefly touched their forehead with hers. With that specific scent, the molly committed to her memory her eyes widen and her heartbeat quickened.
'I missed you so much'
He missed me? Russetstrike missed me!?! Shimmeringpool was too shocked and surprise to even register the emotions roaring inside. "I missed you as well." The warrior quietly blurted out to the tom. As she cast her light blue eyes down that was when she noticed it, the scars, his half missing tail. What happened when she was gone?

Wings

-------

Twistingkit could obviously care less about this meeting, he was absolutely bored out of his mind. Then a pungent scent hit his nose, happiness. Wrinkling his nose Twistingkit looked for whoever was bubbling with that disgusting emotion, he wanted to pop their bubble.
There. A stupid molly, probably a warrior. Why was a warrior acting like a kit? Narrowing his light brown eyes at the molly he hissed under his breath. Spiking up his fur the tom did his best to look angry and totally unapproachable but it seemed like this feather-head couldn't take a hint.
'Hi!'
Ever so slowly the tom turned his head with his eyes like daggers. With flattened ears and a pissed-off face, the tom moved away from the molly who also obviously did not know what personal space was.
'Wow, what bit you and ran off?... Or are you one of those depressed cats who swear and yell at everyone? I hope you're not'
OH, DEAR STARCLAN HOW HE WANTED TO SHUT THIS FREAKING MOLLY UP!!!
Pursing his lips, it took Twistingkit everything to keep his mouth closed and ignore the idiot. The last thing he needed was Flyfurdummy to come and hit him upside the head for talking back. But then...
' I thought we could be friends! Wouldn't that be fun?'
Nope, nope, nope, nope. Never mind about not talking back! If Flydummy decided to come and discipline him well she better enjoy dung in her moss bed!
"Do I LOOK like I want to be your stupid friend?" The brown tabby's voice low and on the verge of spitting venom. "Who do you think you are? What kind of warrior bounces around and bothers other cats! WHO WALKS AROUND CLAIMING THAT THEY HAVE A MATE? HOW PATHETIC CAN YOU BE YOU, ATTENTION SEEKER!" Steam was practically blowing out of his ears as he saw red. Twistingkit just wanted to swipe that stupid smile off her face!

Cold Cobra

----------

Huh, there are more cats in this clan than I thought. Sunpaw thought to himself as he looked for a good spot to sit and watch the meeting. It was super crowded so Sunpaw didn't pay attention to the other cats and tried his best to not step on anyone. It was kinda hard for a big cat to maneuver through crowds. Maybe I sh-
"OOF" Sunpaw went flying as an orange ball of something screamed his name and tackled him down to the ground. The fiery tom was in total confusion until he saw his grinning brother's face. "SPARROWSKIP!" Mirroring the stupid happy grin as Sunpaw was overjoyed to see his kin.

:Grimmlin:

Roseleader
December 3rd, 2020, 09:40 PM
Rosepaw calls Springpaw! Turtlepaw! wnder

Quasar
December 4th, 2020, 07:50 AM
wnder Mumble

Mossygrove had been sort of half-paying attention to the meeting, not expecting a whole lot, until she heard her name called as a mentor. A mentor. Oh, Stars. Her stomach lurched and her heart raced; she felt like she had stones in her paws. She hadn't had an apprentice since...Falcondive. Could she handle one again? Would she be able to help this one succeed, where she had failed in the past? She had made him a warrior, but he resented her. She didn't know if she could handle that again. But she wouldn't gain anything by standing here looking shellshocked. She forced herself to pad forward to the streamstone, and to Springpaw.

"It's nice to meet you," She smiled, leaning down to touch noses. Her eyes glinted with kindness, trying to hide her fears. "We can go out and see the territory after this, if you want?"

Springpaw grinned when her mentor approached her, relieved that she didn't have to go on a wild goose chase to find the other she-cat. Though, that might've been pretty fun! Eagerly stretching out her neck to touch noses with Mossygrove, she chirped, ¨Hi! Im Springpaw! Hey, when we go out to the territory, can we bring turt with us? She doesn't like going places without me...¨ She asked, her voice trailing off at the end. She loved being around the tiny she-cat, but sometimes she worried about her dependence on others. The baby bird has to leave the nest sometime! But not yet!

Mango
December 4th, 2020, 10:39 AM
Cottonstrike padded out of the nursery after givibg his mate a mouse to eat. Kits had ran out of the den, so he saw it as maybe a clan neeting and it was. The tom looked around, spottibg his mother. "Hey Fennelheart.", he meowed with a dip of his head.
(Have their kits been born yet?)
Fennelheart’s face lit up as she saw her son come to the clan meeting, she hadn’t seen him in a while. She missed him, but was glad he was taking care of his mate,” Nice to see you Cottonstrike..” she smiled. She hated how awkward things got between them.

dionysus
December 4th, 2020, 12:05 PM
[ Mumble ]

Ooh an apprentice. Eelsting stood and slipped through the crowd lightly, trusting his lithe body to twist around onlookers without stepping on anyone’s tail. It wasn’t long before he stood before two new apprentices who unfortunately seemed pretty similar. Which of these was Turtlekit? At least Mossygrove knew which apprentice was hers, sparing Eelsting the embarrassment of having to ask the kids.

The tom took his place before the more nervous looking of the two and offered her a comforting smile. Ceremonies were exciting and overwhelming! He couldn’t blame the kid for looking like she’d just bumped into the wrong end of a badger!

“Heya, kiddo- I’m Eelsting.”

Leaning forward, he touched his nose to hers and gave her a friendly wink to hopefully help her laugh away the jitters- that was why he did after all! Sootstar would probably want to get this meeting on the move, though, so Eelsting straightened uo quickly and nodded toward the crowd before slipping back to his spot with Turtlepaw hopefully in tow.

pidgeon
December 4th, 2020, 05:29 PM
Mumble Beau

Mossygrove looked to Eelsting and Turtlepaw when Springpaw asked about going with her sister.
"I don't see why not, as long as Eelsting is okay with that," She shrugged, blue eyes looking from cat to cat. She hadn't entirely processed that the other mentor was Eelsting, the cat she'd helped save from the brambles recently. She gave him a small smile. "You're welcome to come with us, too, of course," she offered before starting to pad back towards the crowd. Maybe if another cat came along too, she would be less nervous about this apprentice.

Madelaine
December 6th, 2020, 05:29 PM
(Have their kits been born yet?)
Fennelheart’s face lit up as she saw her son come to the clan meeting, she hadn’t seen him in a while. She missed him, but was glad he was taking care of his mate,” Nice to see you Cottonstrike..” she smiled. She hated how awkward things got between them.

(Soon they will be)
Cottonstrike settled down beside his mother. It was good to come over here and sit with her. They hadn't talked in a while. He looked at her, getting what she said to him. "Its nice to see you too. I've been busy with Greenheart and my warrior duties.", The deaf tom meowed in his slow speech.

Quasar
December 7th, 2020, 08:59 AM
[ Mumble ]

Ooh an apprentice. Eelsting stood and slipped through the crowd lightly, trusting his lithe body to twist around onlookers without stepping on anyone’s tail. It wasn’t long before he stood before two new apprentices who unfortunately seemed pretty similar. Which of these was Turtlekit? At least Mossygrove knew which apprentice was hers, sparing Eelsting the embarrassment of having to ask the kids.

The tom took his place before the more nervous looking of the two and offered her a comforting smile. Ceremonies were exciting and overwhelming! He couldn’t blame the kid for looking like she’d just bumped into the wrong end of a badger!

“Heya, kiddo- I’m Eelsting.”

Leaning forward, he touched his nose to hers and gave her a friendly wink to hopefully help her laugh away the jitters- that was why he did after all! Sootstar would probably want to get this meeting on the move, though, so Eelsting straightened up quickly and nodded toward the crowd before slipping back to his spot with Turtlepaw hopefully in tow.

Turtlekit-paw. Turtlepaw. She was turtlePAW now. Suddenly snapped out of her thoughts by the gentle touch, she visibly jumped in either surprise or fear - she honestly didn't know. It was probably a mixture of both, to be frank. Fearful eyes gazing up at Eelsting, she couldn't help but take a small step backwards, her paws shaking like crazy. The wink did help though, even if it was only slightly. Even though she was out of her mind with nerves, she didn't miss the sheer kindness on her new mentors face, and that was reassuring to her. The wink, she almost missed, but still appreciated all the same. As he started to pad away, she stood still for a moment, watching him. Was she supposed to go to? That was what she was supposed to do, right? Maybe? Looking briefly back at her sister, she slowly followed her new mentor, sitting near him, but not quite next to him.

Mumble Beau
Mossygrove looked to Eelsting and Turtlepaw when Springpaw asked about going with her sister.
"I don't see why not, as long as Eelsting is okay with that," She shrugged, blue eyes looking from cat to cat. She hadn't entirely processed that the other mentor was Eelsting, the cat she'd helped save from the brambles recently. She gave him a small smile. "You're welcome to come with us, too, of course," she offered before starting to pad back towards the crowd. Maybe if another cat came along too, she would be less nervous about this apprentice.

Springpaw grinned widely at the answer, nearly jumping for joy. This was great! Not only was she finally an apprentice, but Turt was gonna be able to train with her! Probably! Hopefully! Maybe! No, she was definitely gonna come with them! ¨That's great! Hey Turt, didja hear that!¨ She chirped, looking back at her sisters slowly retreating form. Wowie! She was already growing more mature! Rather than feeling sad because of that, she was super duper happy! What, was she supposed to be sad? No way, nu-uh! Not even possible! Glancing at Mossygrove as she padded back into the crowd, she gladly bounced right in tow, her tail sticking up in the air.

dionysus
December 7th, 2020, 02:29 PM
[ punkscape Mumble ]

Well what a coincidence. Of course he’d already noticed that the other kid’s mentor was Mossygrove, but only now did it sink in how coincidental it was that Turtlepaw’s sibling’s mentor was the feline who’d freed him from the brambles. It already seemed that the two were going to be inseparable, seeing as they’d already requested a trip around the territory together, but Eelsting didn’t think he’d mind half as much as he would’ve had the other mentor been someone else.

“I don’t see the harm in letting them explore together. Turtle and I will join the party, if you’ll have us, Mossygrove. That’s good for you, right Turtle?”

duckie
December 8th, 2020, 02:51 PM
Sootstar

Once the three of them stepped forward, he cleared his throat and continued - still recalling the words he had heard from leaders before him.

"I, Sootstar, leader of RiverClan, call upon the Star Cats to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in their turn.

"Leopardpaw [ Paradise ], Spottedpaw [ Upside~Down Magic ], and Tinypaw [ Xmas Bliss ], do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

JusticeRabbit
December 8th, 2020, 02:52 PM
"I do." she mewed seriously.

ophelia
December 8th, 2020, 02:55 PM
Leopardpaw released a breath he hadn't realized her was holding. "I do," he said with a small bob of his head, voice cracking a little. He flushed. "I mean, I do." He repeated himself more firmly.

He knew he would do his best to protect his clan, no matter the cost. He had trained hard for this, and was looking forward to being the best warrior in the clan.
wnder

Dovey
December 8th, 2020, 02:58 PM
[ Open; ]

Beepaw looked over at Leapordpaw, Tinypaw and Spottedpaw. "Someday I'll be there!" He declared. "Soon!" He smiled.Just after I get a bit more training.... He nodded and smiled. But coming will help me get there. Now I can see what I have to do!

Wings
December 8th, 2020, 03:48 PM
[ Shimm-Noel-It-All ]
-Russetstrike-

Russetstrike was so thankful to have her back. He had been... distance, without her. A loud purr rumbled from his throat as Shimmeringpool replied with the same thing. He took a step back and glanced up at the Streamstone. Apprentices were being made warriors. He moved over to Shimmeringpool's side and laid beside her. Licking the back of her ear like a mother with her kit. "Where were you? I thought you were dead!" He spoke in a hushed voice, filled with waterfalls of emotion.

Madelaine
December 8th, 2020, 05:22 PM
Tinypaw looked up at his leader. "I do.", he meowed.

Mango
December 10th, 2020, 01:53 AM
(Soon they will be)
Cottonstrike settled down beside his mother. It was good to come over here and sit with her. They hadn't talked in a while. He looked at her, getting what she said to him. "Its nice to see you too. I've been busy with Greenheart and my warrior duties.", The deaf tom meowed in his slow speech.
Fennelheart hated how awkward it was, she never really knew what to say to him so she awkwardly asked,” Are the kits due soon?” she asked. She hoped she could help mend her relationship with Cottonstrike by being a good grandmother to his children, since she wasn’t a good mother to her own son.

Madelaine
December 11th, 2020, 12:42 AM
Fennelheart hated how awkward it was, she never really knew what to say to him so she awkwardly asked,” Are the kits due soon?” she asked. She hoped she could help mend her relationship with Cottonstrike by being a good grandmother to his children, since she wasn’t a good mother to her own son.

Cottonstrike had felt nervous before about his kits. He hoped he would be a great father to them when his father never was around. He promised himself he would never ever be like him. He looked up almost missing what she was saying. "They should be here any day actually.", he meowed, nervously. His stomache flipped and he looked scared for his life.

jayfeather21
December 11th, 2020, 09:50 PM
Goldenheart enters streamstone
"hi,cottenstrike right, I am a new warrior"

"cottenstrike you seem worried, terified actually, listen I dont know much being new but i know you are the most caring cat," Goldenheart wispered from the shadowy corner she was laying

jayfeather21
December 12th, 2020, 12:28 AM
"hi lion storm" wispers goldenheart "mind if i sit next to you?"

jayfeather21
December 12th, 2020, 12:30 AM
Goldenheart peers out of the warriors den "oooh!"
she slides into a place with a good veiw

jayfeather21
December 12th, 2020, 12:32 AM
goldenheart sits next to the front looking up in curiosity

jayfeather21
December 12th, 2020, 12:35 AM
(ok now i am really starting i was just confused last time so hear we go)

jayfeather21
December 12th, 2020, 12:41 AM
clan meeting?Goldenheart wondered as she slipped into a spot with a pretty good veiw

jayfeather21
December 12th, 2020, 01:03 AM
Goldenheart was staring at the water thinking. She had missed the clan meeting which was agenst the warrior code she was pretty sure.
how do i do it prove i am a warrior in riverclan she had beenone of the few warriors who were blind
why cant i just prove it? she thught swaying. no, she suddenly strated her self. doing my best work is all i can do

duckie
December 12th, 2020, 09:30 AM
Sootstar

"Leopardpaw [ Paradise ], from now on you will be known as Leopardfire. StarClan honors your tenacity and charisma, and we welcome you as a warrior of RiverClan.

Spottedpaw [ Upside~Down Magic ], from now on you will be known as Spottedspirit. StarClan honors your determination and kindness, and we welcome you as a warrior of RiverClan.

Tinypaw [ Xmas Bliss ], from now on you will be known as Tinytiger. StarClan honors your loyalty and bravery, and we welcome you as a warrior of RiverClan."

"Each of you has been reassigned at least once thanks to the negligence or disappearance of a mentor but have made it here all the same thanks to your own resolve. That is a feat in and of itself. You should be proud." he meowed, offering a smile.

popsicle dream
December 12th, 2020, 09:37 AM
"Leopardfire! Spottedspirit! Tinytiger!" Jaywing chanted the new warriors' names.

ophelia
December 12th, 2020, 02:05 PM
Leopardfire flushed as the warriors - other warriors now - began to chant his name but kept his head up high. He was Leopardfire! He had to stop himself from fluffing up his fur in excitement like a kit and instead smiled back at his leader.

Silverfur & Co
December 13th, 2020, 10:04 AM
Snowpaw looked at Leopardfire now and chanted with her clan mates "Leopardfire! Spottedspirit! Tinytiger!." And she repeated.

Mango
December 13th, 2020, 12:57 PM
Cottonstrike had felt nervous before about his kits. He hoped he would be a great father to them when his father never was around. He promised himself he would never ever be like him. He looked up almost missing what she was saying. "They should be here any day actually.", he meowed, nervously. His stomache flipped and he looked scared for his life.
Fennelheart noticed the fear in Cottonstrike’s eyes,” I’m certain you’ll be a great father. Your kits will be happy to have a father that loves them....” she meowed. Pausing she added,” I know I wasn’t the best mother, but if you ever need parenting advice, I’m happy to help” she meowed.

Puddle~
December 13th, 2020, 05:21 PM
“Leopardfire! Spottedspirit! Tinytiger!” Baypaw cheered for the new warriors, but also couldn’t help feeling a bit sympathetic for them. Hardly anyone else was cheering. Raising their voice uh louder, they continued to cheer, hoping their loudness would cover up for the rest of the cats.

———————————

“Leopardfire! Spottedspirit! Tinytiger!” Berryscorch didn’t really know any of the new warriors that well, so she simply chanted each of their names once and decided that was good enough.

BEAR.
December 13th, 2020, 06:58 PM
"TINYTIGER! TINYTIGER!" Lionstorm yowled the name of his apprentice loudly, his pelt spiked from his excitement. He was distantly aware of the others becoming warriors, but he didn't know either of them too well and was more focused on Tinytiger. TINYTIGER. What a badass name, he was glad Sootstar went with his suggestion.

Madelaine
December 14th, 2020, 01:20 AM
Fennelheart noticed the fear in Cottonstrike’s eyes,” I’m certain you’ll be a great father. Your kits will be happy to have a father that loves them....” she meowed. Pausing she added,” I know I wasn’t the best mother, but if you ever need parenting advice, I’m happy to help” she meowed.

Cottonstrike calmed down a bit. She hadn't been that bad of a mother. If she had been he would never be anywhere near her now. She didn't abandon him as a kit when he needed her. She was there. It was only after he really didn't need her no more. "You do know I wouldn't ask for any other mother than you? I forgive you you know.", Cottonstrike meowed. It was true. She was more active than before and he was glad he made the right choice, allowing her to stay.

duckie
December 14th, 2020, 12:10 PM
Sootstar

"Speaking of reassignment." he continued, speaking up to be heard above the lingering cheers, "We have quite a few to get through today. I'll do my best to be brief."

"Amberpaw [ Sklee ]! Dayheart [ hope ] will be your new mentor." He had to resist the urge to shrink as he called her name and was glad to move on. Aspensky had been her mentor. Where had he gone...?

"Brightpaw [ Redtalon ], your new mentor will be Blizzardsky [ Zesty Mango ]. Blizzardsky, you've been oddly well behaved the past few moons which is why I'm giving you this opportunity. Be warned, though, I won't be so lenient if you screw this up."

"Primrosepaw [ Estelle ], Shimmeringpool [ Shimm-Noel-It-All ] will be your new mentor."

"Snowpaw [ Silverfur & Co ], Russetstrike [ Wings ] will be your new mentor."

"Charredpaw [ KIller Cougar ], Flyfur [ Rainquail ] will be resuming your training."

"Likewise for you, Copperpaw [ [willow] ], Cottonstrike [ Xmas Bliss ] will be resuming your training." Just about halfway done now.

"Badgerpaw [ Holly Jolly Trouble ], your new mentor will be Lotusheart [ Shadeleaf ].

"Lionstorm [ BILL. ], I'd like for you to take on Sunpaw [ Shimm-Noel-It-All ] if it isn't too much trouble." The golden tom already had two other apprentices but it wasn't like he couldn't handle the trio.

"Drizzlepaw [ Shimm-Noel-It-All ], your new mentor will be Cloudyheart [ BreadTurtle ]."

"Twigpaw [ gs29513 ], you will be paired up with Mothshade [ ChillCat ]."

"Lastly, Palepaw [ Rainquail ] and Eelpaw [ Arie ], I will be taking both of you on to finish the rest of your training."

He paused, clearing his throat and glancing about the crowd, "This meeting has gone on long enough - if you have any questions you can come see me later. You're all dismissed."

[ PLEASE READ CAREFULLY - some people have been mentioned multiple times. ]

Shade.
December 14th, 2020, 12:14 PM
Holly Jolly Trouble

Lotusheart was overjoyed to have Badgerpaw as her apprentice. She had been helping her train for a while now.

Arie
December 14th, 2020, 12:21 PM
-- wnder Rainquail --

This was something new and something she didn't expect at all... then again who could have expected it? Eelpaw was happy that she was assigned someone who would actually do training with them, and then hopefully not disappear? Because if Sootstar disappeared then the clan... pretty much would fall apart so that would be no good now would it.

Logic taking over, she walked up and over to Sootstar, tipped her head and then questioned, "What do I do? Am I useful now? How can I be more of use?" Ever since her meeting with Warrior [hawaiian-shirt-dude] Eelpaw had focused on how to be useful. Being useful was good... and it helped the clan and therefore she was determined to be the most useful cat in the clan. And being Sootstar's apprentice to an extent also meant being useful right? Looking over her shoulder she waved to Palepaw as she awaited an answer to her question.

-Ash-
December 14th, 2020, 12:34 PM
Holly Jolly Trouble

Lotusheart was overjoyed to have Badgerpaw as her apprentice. She had been helping her train for a while now.
Badgerpaw beamed as her new mentor was announced. She padded over to her new mentor, a cat she knew would train her. "H-hi," she murmured to her new mentor, a bright smile on her face.

ChillCat
December 14th, 2020, 12:36 PM
Mothshade looked around for his new apprentice. "Twigpaw? Where are you?" gs29513

Silverfur & Co
December 14th, 2020, 12:48 PM
Snowpaw padded forward to meet her new mentor hoping russetstrike was amazing she was ready Wings

Shade.
December 14th, 2020, 01:09 PM
Badgerpaw beamed as her new mentor was announced. She padded over to her new mentor, a cat she knew would train her. "H-hi," she murmured to her new mentor, a bright smile on her face.

Lotusheart smiled back, a bit awkward at not knowing what to say.
"Yeah, hi. Um...It's official now. I'm your mentor."

Wings
December 14th, 2020, 01:40 PM
[ wnder Silverfur & Co ]
-Russetstrike-

Russetstrike was surprised when he was given an apprentice. More fear than good surprise that was at least. He had talked to Sootstar about this, and he had thought he had understood what he had said. Maybe not, maybe he forgot? He didn’t know and didn’t want to disappoint Snowpaw with another mentor not training her. He touched noses with her quickly, glancing up to Sootstar’s den. “Give me a second, I need to talk to Sootstar.” He gave her a quick smile and trotted off, expression changing to worry rather quickly. How was he supposed to train an apprentice when he was still healing himself? Maybe not physically but it would take moons for him to get back to his normal self. At least out of camp.

stag
December 14th, 2020, 03:41 PM
*charredpaw knewn it! Flyfur...he growled quietly.he said he diddt wanna train or do anything.he walked over not saying anything as he dug his claws into the soft ground,he was gonna talk to Sootstar after this.he wanted to stay just not be training,he wanted to help around,foxpaw and mosspaw were MIA so hey maybe starclan just hated him*

// Rainquail

Reptilian Cabinets
December 14th, 2020, 04:15 PM
{ Shimm-Noel-It-All }

CloudyHeart padded up to the front to look for their new apprentice. They spotted the white cat and went to go sit with her. They said nothing and continued to watch the meeting. They were going to talk to her after the meeting. So he doesn't miss anything. The chunky cat began licking his white paw. He was flicking his small, round ears for the slightest sound so they could shush them. "Alrighty. The meeting's done, c'mon." They coldly mewed and walked off.

{Open}

SleepyFeather yawned, and gave a very tired "Whoop!" The orange tabby's fur was ruffled and had leaves and moss and was matted. He had a big yawn and walked back into the Warriors' den.

Abyssopelagic
December 14th, 2020, 06:10 PM
Palepaw squealed happily when Sootstar announced that she and Eelpaw would be training together- with Sootstar, of course, but this meant she got to spend time with Eelpaw again. AND THAT WAS BETTER THAN ANYTHING, REALLY.
Her Eelpal, her Eelpal, her Eelpal.
She skipped over to the sleek black kitty and bumped against her, stubbed tail wiggling the whole way, a stupidly bright grin plastered to her face.
Arie wnder

Flyfur stared at Charredpaw, watching his body language and feeling slightly unsafe with the anger he showed, claws ripping into the ground and she heard the growling and she had to keep her hackles from rising.
A deep harrowing feeling attached to her and began to slowly eat at her.
KIller Cougar

BEAR.
December 14th, 2020, 06:12 PM
"Sorry to ruin the family reunion."

Lionstorm spoke as he crossed the crowd to join Sunpaw, glancing at Sparrowskip. "But I'd like to give my new apprentice a nose boop!"

[ @shimm, :Grimmlin: ]

Silverfur & Co
December 14th, 2020, 07:06 PM
[ wnder Silverfur & Co ]
-Russetstrike-

Russetstrike was surprised when he was given an apprentice. More fear than good surprise that was at least. He had talked to Sootstar about this, and he had thought he had understood what he had said. Maybe not, maybe he forgot? He didn’t know and didn’t want to disappoint Snowpaw with another mentor not training her. He touched noses with her quickly, glancing up to Sootstar’s den. “Give me a second, I need to talk to Sootstar.” He gave her a quick smile and trotted off, expression changing to worry rather quickly. How was he supposed to train an apprentice when he was still healing himself? Maybe not physically but it would take moons for him to get back to his normal self. At least out of camp.

Snowpaw touches noses with him and mews "No worry i understand Russetstrike I will wait here." She was glad to gave another mentor. She was also proud that she had gotten a turkey with her sister n tigerlily.

marshy
December 14th, 2020, 09:09 PM
Sparrowskip chuckled at the fact. It did make sense in his mind that Sunpaw would be Lionstorms apprentice. "Give all the nose boops you want. I really want him to become a warrior soon!" BILL. Shimm-Noel-It-All

gs29513
December 15th, 2020, 08:54 AM
He had a new mentor, which made sense considering how little he had seen of his mentor recently, how much bugging of other cats he'd had to do to get training. Scampering over to Mothshade, Twigpaw purred I'm here! How are you? I'm excited to get a new mentor. I guess. He wasn't sure exactly how he felt about it if he was honest with himself, he didn't like the fact that his mentor had disappeared, but he was glad he had a new one and could continue becoming a great warrior. Having paused for a moment, he asked Could be go do some training? I know some stuff, but I need more fighting practice! ChillCat

ChillCat
December 15th, 2020, 09:36 AM
"Uhh...Yeah. Let's do some fighting training. What do you know from your previous mentor?" Mothshade padded towards the training grounds and motioned for Twigpaw to follow. (Mothshade is huge, how big is twigpaw? Also I'll move it to the training thread) gs29513

gs29513
December 15th, 2020, 09:41 AM
(He's an itty bitty with a messed up front paw. Got a big rock dropped on it as a kit and lost a couple claws)
He liked fishing. Fishing was good, and they tasted good. Scampering along after Mothshade, looking up almost in wonder at her sheer size, the mass of her, Twigpaw set about answering the question. I know how to fight a little, and I don't get lost in the territory! he thought that was a pretty good start anyway. Remembering the other fishing lesson he had begged for, he added I also went fishing on the ice in Cattail pond with another warrior! It was fun! At least he had thought it was. Slipping up to be beside his mentor, he asked What is the coolest thing you know? ChillCat

Sweetie
December 15th, 2020, 10:28 PM
Shimmeringpool was still surprised to know that Russetstrike missed her, her. Honestly, the molly didn't expect anyone to notice her absence. It felt relieving when the tom closed the space and soothed her. "Well...ever since Wormbite went missing I've been worried so I went to go look for him and-"

"Primrosepaw, Shimmeringpool will be your new mentor."

"Snowpaw, Russetstrike will be your new mentor."

The molly was cut off as her and Russet's name was called up, whoops. Blushing the silver and white molly quickly got up and walked over to her new apprentice. Mixed feelings boiled in the molly's chest.

Primrose is a pretty name

but will she be as pretty as her name?

Berry seemed fine until I found out about her true self on the inside...

But Wave was kind and almost like a little sister...

This all happened as the warrior walked up to the younger molly, "Hey." Shimmeringpool greeted Primrosepaw awkward and shyly.

Wings Estelle

-----

Drizzlepaw's head snapped to Sootstar. A NEW MENTOR! YAY! The white molly excitedly rushed to the stream rock. "HIIII CLOUDYHEART!" Drizzlepaw bounced up and down in front of her mentor giddy with happiness. But...he didn't show the exact same excitement. Slowly stopping her bouncing the apprentice followed him back to the crowd and didn't speak one word! What's his problem?.

BreadTurtle

-----

Sunpaw was so happy with seeing Sparrowskip again that he almost missed hearing his name be called out and then...Lionstorm's? The fiery tom paused and looked over at the golden tom who some-how appeared out of nowhere. Lionstorm- the guy he once hated with every fiber in his being and now is very grateful and looks up to the tom as his mentor? Who would have thought; what a plot twist! Leaving his brother's embrace Sunpaw touched his noses with Lionstorm's. "I'm honored to be your apprentice." Who else to teach him the honorable way to be a warrior other than the former leader?

:Grimmlin: BILL.[/FONT]

Reptilian Cabinets
December 16th, 2020, 08:22 AM
Shimmeringpool was still surprised to know that Russetstrike missed her, her. Honestly, the molly didn't expect anyone to notice her absence. It felt relieving when the tom closed the space and soothed her. "Well...ever since Wormbite went missing I've been worried so I went to go look for him and-"

"Primrosepaw, Shimmeringpool will be your new mentor."

"Snowpaw, Russetstrike will be your new mentor."

The molly was cut off as her and Russet's name was called up, whoops. Blushing the silver and white molly quickly got up and walked over to her new apprentice. Mixed feelings boiled in the molly's chest.

Primrose is a pretty name

but will she be as pretty as her name?

Berry seemed fine until I found out about her true self on the inside...

But Wave was kind and almost like a little sister...

This all happened as the warrior walked up to the younger molly, "Hey." Shimmeringpool greeted Primrosepaw awkward and shyly.

Wings Estelle

-----

Drizzlepaw's head snapped to Sootstar. A NEW MENTOR! YAY! The white molly excitedly rushed to the stream rock. "HIIII CLOUDYHEART!" Drizzlepaw bounced up and down in front of her mentor giddy with happiness. But...he didn't show the exact same excitement. Slowly stopping her bouncing the apprentice followed him back to the crowd and didn't speak one word! What's his problem?.

BreadTurtle

-----

Sunpaw was so happy with seeing Sparrowskip again that he almost missed hearing his name be called out and then...Lionstorm's? The fiery tom paused and looked over at the golden tom who some-how appeared out of nowhere. Lionstorm- the guy he once hated with every fiber in his being and now is very grateful and looks up to the tom as his mentor? Who would have thought; what a plot twist! Leaving his brother's embrace Sunpaw touched his noses with Lionstorm's. "I'm honored to be your apprentice." Who else to teach him the honorable way to be a warrior other than the former leader?

:Grimmlin: BILL.[/FONT]

'SootStar just had to give me the most annoying cat in the forest!' CloudyHeart looked at their new, annoying apprentice. They gave her one of those 'I hate you but I'm going to pretend to like you' smiles. "Alright. What do you know about hunting and fighting. Or did your old mentor leave the clan because of your yelling?" They mewed coldy, surprisingly that was the nice way to put it. They wanted to say other things but she's just an over grown kit. "In the wild you don't scream. Or the entire forest will go deaf. Now shut it and let's go." The fat cat mewed and walked out of camp. Not looking to see if DrizzlePaw was coming.

Titomo
December 18th, 2020, 01:27 PM
How do we RP?

Mango
December 19th, 2020, 12:29 PM
Redtalon

Blizzardsky’s eyes were bright realizing he had an apprentice, but oh no...that was the kit he left in the territory because he wasn’t allowed to go near kits, would the kit remember that, so he gulped and padded over to Brightpaw and touched noses with them.

Mango
December 19th, 2020, 12:50 PM
Cottonstrike calmed down a bit. She hadn't been that bad of a mother. If she had been he would never be anywhere near her now. She didn't abandon him as a kit when he needed her. She was there. It was only after he really didn't need her no more. "You do know I wouldn't ask for any other mother than you? I forgive you you know.", Cottonstrike meowed. It was true. She was more active than before and he was glad he made the right choice, allowing her to stay.
Fennelheart blinked in surprise at that comment,” I...didn’t realize you had...” she meowed,” But I’ll try to be the best grandmother possible to your children.” she meowed giving him a gentle smile.

Estelle
December 19th, 2020, 05:27 PM
Primrose... Shim- Shimmering...What? The tiny molly's head perked up as she, from the back of where she sat - staring at a little bit of grass - got called up by commanding voice two and given a... Um- mentor? Care taker? The mostly white calico was surprised, and confused. But then again, non-mama care taker one(?) had become a non-home-cat. So... She got a new non-mama care taker? Primrosepaw didn't move, until an unfamiliar voice rang behind her. The youngling turned her head as if to face the new voice, though was unknowingly staring past whoever had come up. Was that care taker two? Primrose had a quizzical look on her face. It must be the new care taker- was she nice? She had shown up when called unlike the other one sooo... Primrosepaw though - she must be nice! Maybe? Either way, the apprentice's quizzical expression changed to a smile in the blink of an eye, for now pleased with the new mentor.

[ Shimm-Noel-It-All ]

BEAR.
December 21st, 2020, 04:31 AM
"That's the plan." Lionstorm reached to bop Sunpaw on the nose, beaming. "You can spend the day with Sparrowskip if you want, but first thing tomorrow we're going over what you know and seeing what you have left to learn. I'm not sure what Goosie taught you before you vanished."

[ @shimm, :Grimmlin: ]

marshy
December 21st, 2020, 09:54 AM
[ Shimm-Noel-It-All ] ^

Sweetie
December 29th, 2020, 12:51 AM
Dear blissful Drizzlepaw took her new mentor's smile as a good thing, it never crossing her mind that it was forced. Happily bouncing behind Cloudyheart the molly was excited to leave camp, even though she did go try and see the world a few weeks ago.

"Or did your old mentor leave the clan because of your yelling?"

Well, that made the white apprentice tilt her head and stop in her tracks. "No, I wanted to go on an adventure." Oof, what bit this grumps butt? Why was his tone colder than a frostbite?

"Now shut it and let's go."

WOW. What a meanie! "I don't scream." Drizzlepaw replied back to the tom with a pouty tone. She didn't want to follow him but she had to.

Christmas Bobby

Sweetie
December 31st, 2020, 12:49 AM
Her apprentice was smaller than she expected, she was petite and adorable. Shimmeringpool wanted to give a little 'aww' but refrained from doing so, looks can be deceiving. Looking down the molly noticed the apprentice's puzzled face, "I'm Shimmeringpool; your new mentor." Extending a paw to the younger molly. Her awkward smile changed when she saw Primrosepaw smile back, a soft reflection of the apprentice's smile mirrored back. "Would you like to explore the forest today or tomorrow?" Wait...will I be able to travel? Shimmeringpool quickly looked down at her paw that was just starting to heal. What should she do? On one paw the mentor didn't want to ruin or sadden her apprentice because they can't do anything, but on the other paw she didn't want to make her injuries worse.

Estelle

Estelle
January 3rd, 2021, 07:47 PM
“Shw...Shim...in..w-ool..?” Primrosepaw took an attempt at saying her new care taker’s (or mentor’s, as other called it) name, though had quite the struggle with it. It was long, with many different sounds and the tiny molly, with a tilted head, frowned slightly as she failed to say it correctly. She wasn’t aware at all of the extended paw – she couldn’t be. Her ears twitched lightly though when Shimmeringpool, as judged by the intonation of her voice, asked something. The apprentice’s eyes twitched slightly in their turn as she tried piecing together the meaning of the other’s words. She didn’t know what most of them were- what they meant- but she somewhat understood explore. To discover. And with all the times she hadn’t even been allowed outside of the nursery, it was something Primrosepaw would quite enjoy. She was a bit hesitant though at first, but then smiled again and nodded eagerly.

[ Shimm-Noel-It-All ]

duckie
January 6th, 2021, 07:37 AM
Sootstar

Today was going to be a busy day and as such, Sootstar hopped onto the Streamstone vigor in his step than usual. It was time to get up and get things done.

"All those old enough to swim gather beneath the Streamstone for a clan meeting!"

BILL. Dipper implimm Rainquail Funtime Foxy Shadeleaf Bread Zesty Mango gs29513 ChillCat Estelle ghostwriter Wings Checkmate Kipo Oak Shimm-Noel-It-All Beau Christmas Bobby rosetherosey Willowfern Sun Paw Rowan2021 Warriorfan09 spade Cougar Kyrieknight jayfeather21 Baldi jimothy The Flying Pizza Mumble New Years Dashers Kestrelfrost H3ARTBOUNC_3 MaeveIsTired dinosaur thelabradorr Phoenix Fall Paradise :Grimmlin: Rani Puddle~ hope Starfall elysian Sklee Trouble Arie Christmassy Lazer Silverfur & Co Cobra TawnyNeedsACoffee Lionblaze2008 Corruptx Greenleap Christmassy Peril

LostInTheOrchids
January 6th, 2021, 07:39 AM
Graytail padded up to the Streamstone, was this about the deputy?

-Ash-
January 6th, 2021, 07:41 AM
Ebonypaw bounded to the Streamstone, trying to be fast

Arie
A meeting? Eelpaw slowly made their way over, not that much important information was being given out usually but... they would set an example and be useful should anything bad come up.

Silverfur & Co
Snowpaw walked to the streamsto e n sat next to her mentor Russetstrike wandering what was going to happen as sootstar called this meeting. "Whats gonna happen you think.?" She also wandered where her sister was. Wings n @ikorathewolfpup

BEAR.
January 6th, 2021, 07:44 AM
Lionstorm materialized like the golden god he was.

popsicle dream
January 6th, 2021, 07:47 AM
Ravenpaw slowly walked to the Streamstone, her head hanging. She seemed deprived of everything happiness and excitement.

~~~~~~~~

Brighttalon walked to the Streamstone, finding a spot near the front to sit. He was sure this was about the new deputy. He didn't want to be deputy, and even if he did, the voice continued to mess with him. Why would you ever be chosen as a deputy?

~~~~~~~~

Fawnkit raced out of the nursery. "What's a Clan meeting?" he asked himself, still getting used to the whole RiverClan thing. And on the rock was Sock- no, Sootstar! He knew him! Why was he on the rock?

Cobra
January 6th, 2021, 07:48 AM
Copperpaw walked up to the Streamstone, actually early for once. He actually wanted to come, anyways. It was a weird feeling. "Hey," he meowed quietly in the general direction to anycat that might happen to hear him. If they were idiots, they would listen. If they weren't, they wouldn't.

// open

LostInTheOrchids
January 6th, 2021, 07:49 AM
Graytail heard the apprentice "Hi, how are you?" she asked him

Cobra

iliri
January 6th, 2021, 07:52 AM
Lakekit immediately ran out of the nursery, hearing her name being called. Was she finally gonna become an apprentice? She felt her fur prickle with excitement. She looked up at the leader, her blue eyes shining with ease and excitement.

ghostwriter
January 6th, 2021, 07:54 AM
Larkstripe padded over to the streamstone, ears perked.

Cobra
January 6th, 2021, 07:55 AM
Copperpaw looked abruptly at the voice that answered him, mentally disapproving but outward still in his usual demeanor. He considered ignoring her, but sensed he had created his own demise. "Awful," he replied, frowning. "I'm just awful." Copper tucked his tail beneath his legs as he sat down, and gave her a slight smirk. "What about you?" The copper cat was not accustomed to being welcomed so easily, so he decided to give her exactly what she came for. And no hacking this time either, he had to present a strong image.

// Kipo Oak

LostInTheOrchids
January 6th, 2021, 07:59 AM
"Aw, what happened?" Graytail asked, and waited for him to say something else, when he did she answered "Good, and very exited." she said

Cobra

Cobra
January 6th, 2021, 08:06 AM
Copperpaw took a deep breath. It was clear the she-cat was a bit.. dim-witted. Ah. He would just have to explain it out very slowly, and very clearly. "Because I am depressed," he explained. Wow. He'd never admitted it, but honestly? It's true. "I used to be very.. creepily excited. I was obsessed. With somecats. Unfortunately." Stars, this was taking forever. Should he stop now? He should stop now. He should definitely stop now.

// Kipo Oak

LostInTheOrchids
January 6th, 2021, 08:09 AM
"Well what's wrong with that?" She asked. "Anyway, why are you depressed?" Graytail asked the apprentice

Cobra

Willowfern
January 6th, 2021, 08:20 AM
Fishspeckle

The tabby tom walked over to the Streamstone, Focusing on Sootstar, he seemed to have an unusual spring in his step today, good.

Cobra
January 6th, 2021, 08:33 AM
Copperpaw wrinkled his nose. He'd underestimated her. "Everything." He carefully avoided answering her next question, wanting to avoid any queries directed at himself.

// Kipo Oak

LostInTheOrchids
January 6th, 2021, 08:34 AM
Graytail tipped her head in confusion "What? I don't understand." she said

Cobra

Shade.
January 6th, 2021, 08:34 AM
Lotusheart settled down quietly.

Shadowkit10
January 6th, 2021, 08:39 AM
Rowankit tumbled to the Streamstone, excited to hear any news.

~~~

Asterthron hung to the back of the crowd, waiting for Sootstar to speak.

shaae_26
January 6th, 2021, 08:45 AM
Icetree strolled up to the Streamstone and sat down respectfully, waiting for any announcments, maybe a new deputy even...

~~~~

Flamepaw quietly aproached the streamstone

Lonely
January 6th, 2021, 08:47 AM
Graytail padded up to the Streamstone, was this about the deputy?
Sunstorm sat down next to Graytail and mewed: "Hoping you'll be deputy? Me too." He mewed

Peril
January 6th, 2021, 08:48 AM
l Frostfall l
The silver tabby sat outside the nursery with all the other queens and their kits. She herself was close to kitting anyway.
{Open}

LostInTheOrchids
January 6th, 2021, 08:50 AM
Graytail jumped at the sound of another voice beside her. "Great Starclan, you scared me!" she said "Yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone is." she admitted

Sun Paw

Lonely
January 6th, 2021, 08:53 AM
Graytail jumped at the sound of another voice beside her. "Great Starclan, you scared me!" she said "Yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone is." she admitted

Sun Paw
"Sorry." Sunstorm said with a chuckle. "If its not you, who do you want it to be?" he asked the 2 tailed cat.

LostInTheOrchids
January 6th, 2021, 08:54 AM
"I dunno, maybe Dayheart?" Graytail said

Sun Paw

Cobra
January 6th, 2021, 08:56 AM
Copperpaw clenched his jaw. "Must you be so frustrating?" he snapped. "It. Was. Fawnsqueak. Fawnsqueak. Get that through your head, you dim-witted otter." He turned sharply and left the she-cat angrily.

// Kipo Oak - open

LostInTheOrchids
January 6th, 2021, 08:58 AM
"Well that seems a bit harsh." Graytail mewed to herself "See you later." she mewed happily

(Man it's impossible to get this girl in a bad mood)
Cobra

Lonely
January 6th, 2021, 09:01 AM
"I dunno, maybe Dayheart?" Graytail said

Sun Paw
"Maybe. I don't know them much though. I was thinking Eelsting." Mewed Sunstorm

LostInTheOrchids
January 6th, 2021, 09:06 AM
"Well she seems nice, and organized, Dayheart seems like the right choice if I'm not chosen." Graytail replied

// Sun Paw

marshy
January 6th, 2021, 09:14 AM
Sparrowskip padded up to the streamstone and decided to sit next to Lionstorm, he would sit with Sunpaw but where was he? "Hey Lionstorm!" He said as he walked up. "How's the warrior life been treating you?" BILL. (you don't have to respond to this if you don't wanna!)

Panda1440
January 6th, 2021, 09:18 AM
oops sorry

Bread
January 6th, 2021, 09:21 AM
Duckbounce came and sat.

gs29513
January 6th, 2021, 09:29 AM
Splashleap padded up to the streamstone, settling herself down nearby.
----------------
Twigpaw scampered over, plopping down, his tail flicking.

Mango
January 6th, 2021, 09:35 AM
Fennelheart padded forward, she assumed the deputy would be announced today. She was betting that Berryscorch would be deputy, Berryscorch was the Lionheart, and clearly had proven that she can be responsible and lead the clan to greatness.

Blizzardsky skidded into the clearing. Today was his big day, he just knew it. Today, Sootstar would announce that he would be the deputy. He would finally be given respect and finally she-cats would flirt with him. He’d be the best deputy in Riverclan, he couldn’t wait, but he needed to act mature, like he was calm about it.

rosetherosey
January 6th, 2021, 09:38 AM
-Featherbreeze-

Featherbreeze padded down to the steamstone. She sat down and folded her paws to listen to her leader's announcements. Hopefully, it was nothing too bad. It was probably just a ceremony.

-Littlemist-

Littlemist sat down in a huff. He had just been enjoying a nice water vole. "This better be important." He said under his breath. The toms tail wrapped around his paws. Impatiently he fiddled with his paws.

stag
January 6th, 2021, 10:11 AM
*Frostail looked at day heart,and looked away*

The Room Service Guy
January 6th, 2021, 10:18 AM
Minnopaw came running over....only for him to trip."ow!",he said then looked around to make sure no one saw him.

Puddle~
January 6th, 2021, 10:30 AM
Berryscorch padded over to the meeting, wondering what Sootstar had to announce.

————————

Baypaw frolicked over to the Streamstone, plopping down with a happy wiggle.

Estelle
January 6th, 2021, 10:35 AM
Gingerfrost grumbled lowly as he walked up to the meeting, awoken from a surprisingly decent sleep. He stretched before sitting down and fluffing up his fur against the cold.

Not to far from him, a curious Primrosepaw came padding up until slipping and tripping over her own paw. She fell to the ground rather softly though, and merely shook her head a little as she sat up and perked her ears to listen.

Lonely
January 6th, 2021, 10:42 AM
"Well she seems nice, and organized, Dayheart seems like the right choice if I'm not chosen." Graytail replied

// Sun Paw
"That does seem to make a good deputy." Agreed Sunstorm.
(Who plays Dayheart?)

LostInTheOrchids
January 6th, 2021, 10:46 AM
(Hope)

"Yeah." Graytail mewed happily

Sun Paw

ophelia
January 6th, 2021, 12:39 PM
Zesty Mango

His first meeting as a warrior! Leopardfire was elated. He bounced over eagerly, short tan fur rippling in the wind. He made his way through the crowd until he reached his old mentor. "Hi Fennelheart!" he said cheerily, sitting down beside the she-cat and curling his long tail over his paws. Eyes bright, he pondered over who would be announced the new deputy. Lionstorm was sitting majestically in front of the leader. Who could measure up to Lionstorm, or even Sootstar?

~|Snow Leopard|~
January 6th, 2021, 01:30 PM
Upon hearing Bucknight calling a meeting, the silver and grey molly slowly made he way to the Streamstone, not too much in the mood for any activity. Though believing it to be rude to ignore it or just seeming bored, the apprentice tried her best to seem interested as their leader listed some of the names involved in the ceremony. Mistpaw was surprised - though excited - to hear her own name among the others. As he focused on Applepaw, she was practically bouncing on her paws as she waited, her former indifference for the current even seemed to be washed away now. Her ears perked when he got to her, and the words seemed to relieve her, knowing that she had finally proven herself to the clan... or at least enough to become a warrior now. Mistfall, she liked it. The name was simple, it wasn't like Miststorm or anything strong like that, but it just seemed to fit her more than those other names could've. Plus, her prefix was quite tedious anyway. But it wasn't just the name that was satifying her, but the fact that she no longer had to train with Boulderglare. The newly made warrior and her father never seemed to get along, and they have somewhat become unspoken nemesis to each other - but since she no longer had to be his apprentice, she didn't have to bother with him much anymore. Mistfall wished that Mirefern had become her mentor again, resuming where they had left off all those moons ago, but she knew Mirefern had recently lost both her mate and even more recent, their daughter. Not to mention that Boulderglare was a lot more ruthless and would've definitely gotten her to prove herself faster than Mirefern would've - her original mentor was kind and patient, so it would've taken them some time where Boulderglare made sure to rush it. He's probably please to, not having to spend any extra time with me - or even no time at all for that matter. It was a happy thought.
Leopardkit followed, being as sneaky as possible, but the kit was not the most sneakiest cat in the clan. She stopped, hoping that the twig that she stepped on would not the cat in front of her.

spade
January 6th, 2021, 01:52 PM
Sliding out of the warriors den was a tired Kestrelwing. After the snowy expedition with his half-kin, all he wanted to do was sleep off the argument they'd gotten into. But no, Clan meetings just had to come first. Flicking his ears, the gray tabby made his way towards the back of the group, plopping down and looking up at the Streamstone. He briefly wondered if this was about choosing a new deputy. Knowing that his half-kin was being considered for the role, a sour taste filled his mouth. He'd be even more annoying with a power position like that.

dionysus
January 6th, 2021, 02:53 PM
Eelsting yawned and slipped over to the Streamstone eagerly. A clan meeting seemed like it could be interesting- maybe Soot had some ceremonies to perform or patrols to give. The smoky warrior was feeling a little bored at the moment and he could use a clan sanctioned patrol with some acquaintances whom he could get to know. Kestrelwing caught his eye from the other side of the clearing but the elder warrior kept to himself. Kes probably preferred to be alone anyway.

dinosaur
January 6th, 2021, 03:47 PM
Burrface had been enjoying her breakfast, crunching on the cartilage of an unidentified rodent. Upon hearing Sootstar's summons, she wiped her mouth with her paws and left her meal to gather around the Streamstone with the rest of the forming crowd. She glanced about, wondering since when this many cats were in Riverclan.

thelabradorr
January 6th, 2021, 04:16 PM
Honeyblossom - Open
Honeyblossom padded over to the sound of Sootstar's voice. She was a bit puzzled at the sudden meeting but nevertheless was eager to see what her leader had to say.

Featherpaw - Willowfern
Featherpaw made her way to the group of cats gathered under the leadership of Sootstar. Attempting to find her mentor, Featherpaw proceeded with no luck. Just as she was about to sit alone, the young apprentice noticed Fishspeckle sitting eagerly. Featherpaw padded over to him, smiling lightly before sitting beside him,"Any ideas what this is about?"

TawnyNeedsACoffee
January 6th, 2021, 04:31 PM
(Open)

Emberpaw gave a slight yawn, her eyes somewhat droopy as she padded to gather around Streamstone along with the rest of her clanmates. The young shecat wasn’t exactly a morning person, most of the time she would love nothing more then to just curl back up in her nice comfortable nest and catch just a few more z’s but she wasn’t the type to be late to anything or to postpone doing something for no serious reason.
‘If only I had the time to go for a quick swim, it usually wakes me from this retched drowsiness...how bothersome’.
She thought slightly in a bad mood but she gave a sigh to herself and drowsily watched Sootstar, seeing the tom have a certain pep in his step. Emberpaw’s blue gaze drifted to her fellow clanmates around her, quite a lot of them seeming either extremely happy or angry? The mink ragdoll tilted her head slightly, confusion tickling her features. She really didn’t quite understand what could cause such strong emotional reactions from others, she understood that certain things will cause certain feelings but she disliked allowing herself to feel too much of anything, because of that she’s never exactly allowed herself properly feel or understand her own emotions, which she didn’t exactly ever want to ask herself why she didn’t allow it, mostly just passing it off as she saw it as a weakness or that feeling anything strongly towards something but normality was uncomfortable. So seeing others express those feelings so strongly was beyond her, she just couldn’t grasp the concept.
‘Strange..’.
She spoke inwardly to herself before turning her attention to sootstar awaiting to hear what he had to address.

Willowfern
January 6th, 2021, 04:35 PM
- thelabradorr -

Fishspeckle

“Your guess is as good as mine,” He meowed, scooting over to make room for Featherpaw, “Probably some apprentice reassignments, apprentice ceremonies, etc.” He shifted on his paws, an idea coming to him,
“Hey, what about after this we have a spar, to see how you’re doing with training since you mentioned your mentor is absent most of the time?”

thelabradorr
January 6th, 2021, 04:39 PM
Featherpaw - Willowfern
Featherpaw nodded to the tom. She was excited to see where the direction of the meeting would go. Overall, the young she-cat was just happy to be apart of a clan meeting. Looking back over to Fishspeckle she grinned,"Wanna adventure after this?"

jimothy
January 6th, 2021, 06:24 PM
There's no way any cat would want to miss this meeting - Firesweep was convinced of that as he braced the little swim. Joining the other cats, his grimace from the momentary chill is quickly replaced with a slight smile. What interesting commentary would ensue?

The warrior tries coming up on his past mentor without catching her eye. "Come here often?" His meow has controlled nonchalance, but his twitching tail gives away his amusement.

__
dinosaur
sup!!

Madelaine
January 6th, 2021, 06:37 PM
Heronflight padded into the camp with a couple of mice she had caught. She had found a nest of them out in the territory, so perhaps she would go back out again. Hearing the clan meeting get called. She placed her catch in the pile and sat down not too far. She kept her good eye on Sootstar. She knew that today was the day she would be announced to the clan. While being here she had already been hunting at least five times. Heronflight was active for a new cat.

[ open ]

~~~

Flamebriar heard the meeting get called and she padded out of the warriors den. She wondered what was to happen in this clan meeting. The molly was starting to feel at home here. Her old home was forgotten. She did miss her family, but she doubted they missed her. Flamebriar scanned the cats, looking for her mate.

[ Rainquail; ]

~~~

Cottonstrike padded out and sat down.

dinosaur
January 6th, 2021, 06:59 PM
Burrface was still licking her teeth to get rid of the fur stuck between them when she noticed someone speaking to her. One brow raised, she whipped around to see Firesweep. "Hah!" She exclaimed, and in the same breath, swung her left paw to give Firesweep a solid thwap! on the side of his head. "Thought you'd be a little more dignified now that you're a warrior." She scoffed, not being able to hide the amusement in her voice. She turned her face so Firesweep couldn't see her pleased expression.

Though Firesweep had long graduated since being her apprentice, she still regarded him warmly. His joking, lighthearted demeanor always ended up making her laugh a little.

- jimothy
hi hi! :D

Lonely
January 6th, 2021, 07:08 PM
(Hope)

"Yeah." Graytail mewed happily

Sun Paw
(Ooh, she deserves it.)
"She does deserve it." Mewed Sunstorm.

LostInTheOrchids
January 6th, 2021, 07:10 PM
"Maybe." Graytail asked "She deserves it as much as the rest of us." she mewed happily

Sun Paw

jimothy
January 6th, 2021, 07:26 PM
"A warrior. That I am - but why do I feel like I'm 7 moons old again?" He laughs.

The tabby shakes off the tremendous blow, wiggling the whiskers that felt crammed at the hit. Firesweep settles next to the seasoned warrior, withholding a purr that was bubbling up from the familiar comfort of her company. As scary as she could be, Burrface was a real delight.

"Worked, didn't it? You've got warm cheeks and you can't face me now." Firesweep jokes, though he looks to the Streamstone with a calm face. He almost seems distracted ... yet pointed - emulating a tone someone might use giving a coded message. It's just some silliness, really, but the anticipation for Sootstar's announcements started to take its hold on his focus. "How've you been, Burrface?"

__
dinosaur

dinosaur
January 6th, 2021, 07:42 PM
Warm cheeks? Hmph! Burrface sucked her teeth to make a sharp sound. Now that they're playful greetings were over, Burrface turned to face the Streamstone together with him. She turned to look at the younger tom and noted the solemnity in his face.

"Well," she sighed, "it seems that everycat these days has some kind of plot or trickery in mind." Burrface looked around at the crowd that had gathered.
"Keeping an eye on you no-good troublemakers can really take it out of me." She turned her attention back to Firesweep, her gaze flitting up and down as she looked at him. "Deep thought isn't a good look for you." Burrface meowed. "Is there something you're expecting from our leader, today?"
jimothy

Starfall
January 6th, 2021, 07:46 PM
Gentlethunder
TawnyNeedsACoffee

The Guard looked over his shoulder from his perch just above the entrance. Ears twitching as he thought about whether or not he should move, or just stay here. It was pretty comfortable here, and he could easily see Sootstar...he was unsure about being able to hear him. After thinking about it he decided to hop down. Letting out a hiss as a few joints cracked during the landing.

Trotting up to an open spot, noticing it was next to quite a sleepy looking...Apprentice, he promptly sat himself down. "Didn't get a good nights sleep?" he asked the smaller feline. Looking down at Emberpaw and giving them her usual grin.

Sklee
January 6th, 2021, 08:29 PM
Amberpaw ran into the area, and sat down quickly, trying to make sure she was on time.

TawnyNeedsACoffee
January 6th, 2021, 08:51 PM
Gentlethunder
TawnyNeedsACoffee

The Guard looked over his shoulder from his perch just above the entrance. Ears twitching as he thought about whether or not he should move, or just stay here. It was pretty comfortable here, and he could easily see Sootstar...he was unsure about being able to hear him. After thinking about it he decided to hop down. Letting out a hiss as a few joints cracked during the landing.

Trotting up to an open spot, noticing it was next to quite a sleepy looking...Apprentice, he promptly sat himself down. "Didn't get a good nights sleep?" he asked the smaller feline. Looking down at Emberpaw and giving them her usual grin.

Emberpaw’s ears perked up slightly as she heard a deeper tone then her own rumble beside her, her blue gaze glanced to the warrior, taking in his question. “Yes, I suppose you could phrase it like that..my denmates aren’t always exactly mindful of others personal bubbles”. She spoke smoothly, although she was only young, her way of speaking made her sound like she was a strange old elder. Seeing Gentlethunder smile at her, the young feline then tried to attempt a smile to the tom in return, but like usual it was a wonky lopsided smirk combo. Emberpaw was adamant that her smile was up to social etiquette standards but other apprentices had pointed out that it looks a bit strange. Thankfully they gave her some pointers on how to return a polite smile-
it really hasn’t helped the young shecat much.
Her blank slate face now returning she racked her brain with questions, she hadn’t realised how tired she was for someone to have to ask if she slept well or not. She really did wish she could of taken a dip beforehand now.

vellichor
January 7th, 2021, 01:25 AM
// open

Beanpaw
________

As the siamese crept out of his warm nest and into the clearing, answering to the summons, his breath billowed before him in small clouds. He walked forward, almost certain that this meeting was the one where he would finally live up to his former father figure’s legacy. He would finally become a warrior. As his paw pads were numbed by the cold ground beneath them, his clear blue eyes looked straight up at Sootstar.

Madelaine
January 7th, 2021, 01:39 AM
[ elysian; ]

Heronflight couldn't help but notice an apprentice slid out of their den. He looked a bit excited about something. She wondered what it was. She wouldn't ask him straight on that wasn't her business. The black and white molly padded over to Beanpaw. "Excited about something?", she asked in a friendly jester. Maybe they were going to become an Warrior. Most apprentices were excited about becoming warriors. She wondered if he was the same way.

Abyssopelagic
January 7th, 2021, 02:41 AM
Sedgestorm perked up as he saw Flamebriar and trotted over to her. He was originally going to listen at a distance, but he would be a fool to pass up time spent with her.
He purred as he closed the distance and rubbed his head into her shoulder as a greeting.

Funtime Foxy

Madelaine
January 7th, 2021, 02:54 AM
Flamebriar let out a purr when her mate padded over to her. "Enjoying your day", she asked. She hadn't done much, but someone promised to her a swimming lesson later. She hoped it wasn't too cold, because if it was there was no way she'd be getting in no water. She shook the thought out of her head. No if she was going to live in Riverclan she might as well learn a thing or two about swimming and fishing.

[ Rainquail; ]

Reptilian Cabinets
January 7th, 2021, 05:02 AM
{Open}

CloudyHeart padded up to the StreamStone. Once again they were ready to shush somebody!

-------------------

{Open}

SleepyFeather was curled up in what little warmth the winter had given him and slowly padded to the meeting.

Frozen Reign
January 7th, 2021, 07:26 AM
Flamedrop padded toward the streamstone. (Open)

iliri
January 7th, 2021, 07:43 AM
Lakekit looked around, her fur slightly bristling that she hadn’t had anyone to talk to. Her ears flat, she then looked up at Spotstar once more, her ears twitching a lot as she waited for the meeting to start. (OPEN)

duckie
January 7th, 2021, 10:01 AM
Sootstar

"Right then."

Sootstar took in a heavy breath, glancing around at the faces of his clanmates. This was not the way he wanted to start this meeting but it was necessary.

"Before anything else, I would like to address the recent deaths of two of our clanmates. As some of you have heard already, Charredpaw and Sugarapple are dead. Separate circumstances - but I feel they both need to be discussed."

"Charredpaw was killed by one of our own but it was not murder. Charredpaw was dangerous - to himself and possibly others. He confronted one of our warriors, making threats on their life. He said he would rip their teeth out one by one, that nobody would care if they died. He had already ripped out his remaining eye and asked this warrior to kill him." Dayheart didn't seem to be in the clearing yet and Sootstar could only hope it would stay that way - at least for this meeting, "They did so and I believe it was the right call. I did not wish to hide this situation from you but if you happen to know the identity of this warrior already I ask that you not share that information. They should be allowed to do so on their own terms."

Letting that information sit for a moment before carrying on, he tried to gauge the reactions from the crowd. If all went well, there wouldn't be any issue. If someone decided to sow some chaos, however, he would be quick to shut them down.

"As for Sugarapple - she and Flyfur were attacked by a trespassing ShadowClanner. I will address it at the next gathering but I can't be sure Dawnstar will address the problem. For the foreseeable future, I will only allow a patrol of at least three warriors to mark that border. Hunting pairs should avoid the area if possible. We will hold a vigil for Sugarapple tonight - anyone who wishes to join is welcome to."

BILL. Dipper implimm Rainquail Funtime Foxy Shadeleaf Bread Zesty Mango gs29513 ChillCat Estelle ghostwriter Wings Checkmate Kipo Oak Shimm-Noel-It-All Beau Christmas Bobby rosetherosey Willowfern Sun Paw Rowan2021 Warriorfan09 spade Cougar Kyrieknight jayfeather21 Baldi jimothy The Flying Pizza Mumble New Years Dashers Kestrelfrost H3ARTBOUNC_3 MaeveIsTired dinosaur thelabradorr Phoenix Fall Paradise :Grimmlin: Rani Puddle~ hope Starfall elysian Sklee Trouble Arie Christmassy Lazer Silverfur & Co Cobra TawnyNeedsACoffee Lionblaze2008 Corruptx Greenleap Christmassy Peril

ghostwriter
January 7th, 2021, 10:05 AM
Larkstripe recoiled, appalled by Sootstar’s account. The description of Charredpaw sounded nothing short of madness, and the ginger warrior shook his head in dismay. What was happening to his clan? Perhaps Charredpaw was under the influence of the Dark Forest? If what Sootstar said was true...perhaps it was better for everyone that the hysteric cat was no longer present.

LostInTheOrchids
January 7th, 2021, 10:06 AM
Graytail put her head down in sorrow, she might not of known them well, but they were still her clanmates.

-Ash-
January 7th, 2021, 10:06 AM
A shocked look formed on Ebonypaw's face. Sugarapple was dead!? He barely knew her, but he still felt bad. She was supposed to be his adopted mother! She was who he was given to when he was found on the territory! He looked to the closest cat. "This isn't real, right?" he choked out. Kipo Oak

marshy
January 7th, 2021, 10:07 AM
Sparrowskip put his head down as he heard about Sugarapple. His mother... gone. He had never really had anything against ShadowClan before but this, made him hate them with a fiery passion. He would definitely be at that vigil tonight.

LostInTheOrchids
January 7th, 2021, 10:08 AM
"I'm afraid it is." Graytail said to the apprentice.
Trouble

Astraea
January 7th, 2021, 10:09 AM
~When rainpuddle heard the his brother was dead.. his eyes filled with tears and he couldnt contain himself.. Why why why... I could of stopped this . Why did this happen to him and not me! He told himself all those words.. and couldnt stop crying. Yeah he was being selfish but it was his BROTHER.~

-Ash-
January 7th, 2021, 10:11 AM
"I'm afraid it is." Graytail said to the apprentice.
Trouble
Ebonypaw's tail drooped. "But-" Now he wished more than anything he had been closer with her. Maybe it wouldn't have hurt as bad if he knew her, and spent time with her.

stag
January 7th, 2021, 10:14 AM
~When rainpuddle heard the his brother was dead.. his eyes filled with tears and he couldnt contain himself.. Why why why... I could of stopped this . Why did this happen to him and not me! He told himself all those words.. and couldnt stop crying. Yeah he was being selfish but it was his BROTHER.~

Its gonna be okay Rainpuddle, it was his wish,he asked to be shown mercy.I'm sorry for your lose*Frost tail remembered that his brother was also dead,he wrapped him tail around the older warrior,trying to comfort him*

Akira
January 7th, 2021, 10:17 AM
Reedkit looked around curiously. He had no idea who the cats were, but could tell the Clan was too shocked to speak. He merely dipped his head, confused but refusing to set the other warriors.

The Room Service Guy
January 7th, 2021, 10:27 AM
Minnopaw was shocked.He didn't know Charredpaw or Sugarapple well but he felt sorry for them.Charredpaw sounded insane but it was still unfortunate that his denmate was dead.As for sugarapple,minnowpaw thought to himself about how insane Shadowclan cats were.

iliri
January 7th, 2021, 10:38 AM
The young kit immediately was shocked at the news. Her head going down in sorrow. She wished she knew who the warriors were, but she never had to chance to. Hopefully they are at peace in StarClan.

ChillCat
January 7th, 2021, 10:40 AM
Oh, poor dears...Mothshade knew Charredpaw was a danger, but maybe it was better that he was dead. Putting the spirit to rest and all. As for Sugarapple, that was just sad. He would attend the vigil later.

ophelia
January 7th, 2021, 11:07 AM
Leopardfire blinked sadly. Charredpaw had been an apprentice with him, and although he didn't know him well, he was sad to hear of anycat's passing. He decided he would sit the vigil for Sugarapple as well, it was the least he could do. He felt a growing anger growing towards ShadowClan. Why couldn't they just leave everyone alone?
Zesty Mango

Estelle
January 7th, 2021, 12:26 PM
Primrosepaw wasn't paying much attention to what was being said in the meeting - the apprentice had gotten caught up in an attempt at a imaginative communication with a stick. Yet suddenly the youngling's ears flickered and she turned around by the mention of Sugarapple. Mama One! She wondered why commanding voice two would mention her and another. There seemed to be a sudden shift in the air that didn't settle right with the tiny calico as Sootstar continued. It was something... Not-happy. And eventually Sugar was mentioned again, and again, and it only confused Primrosepaw more and more. She frowned, head tilted, ears angling in different directions to try to catch any hints on what may be happening, but she couldn't hear anything specific.
She was silent for a few moments, but then got the brilliant idea to just ask Sugar herself! She would know what.. Illed and... All those other words were. "Sugar?" Primrosepaw listened for a reply but none came - perhaps she didn't hear her "Sugar?" she'd turned towards where she hoped the nursery was, but still nothing "Sugar!" Primrosepaw called out a last time, quite a bit louder. She couldn't understand why the molly wasn't replying to her - truth be told, what Primrosepaw had to understand was that Sugarapple was no longer there. But who could blame her for not understanding? She'd been kept away from any mention of such until now. She didn't know the meaning of 'killed'. She would soon, probably, but now it only left her confused and... Unhappy? No- Worried.

gs29513
January 7th, 2021, 01:00 PM
Charredpaw? Twigpaw knew that cat, although he had never been particularly fond of him. Still, it was awful to think of a cat descending into such craziness as to threaten a clanmate. It was probably the right thing that he had died. They couldn't have a crazy murderer running loose after all. Sugarapple's death however......that was a problem. Shadowclan had killed her? What was WRONG with them? His claws unsheathing, his fur bristling, he cast an accusing gaze in the direction of the pine forest.
--------------
Splashleap was shocked by both accounts, both were equally worrying. The fact that a cat had gone insane and the fact that Shadowclan would kill a clan cat. Looking away from Sootstar briefly, she lowered her head in sadness. She almost hoped that SHE could go to the Shadowclan border and claw one of those foxhearts. But that would only make it worse, she knew enough now to not charge off and do foolish things. Once maybe, but not anymore.

Quasar
January 7th, 2021, 02:18 PM
Snowfern felt a shiver go down her spine at the mention of charredpaw. He had always been...unstable - or, at least ever since his brother attacked him. But this? This was entirely unexpected. In a way, she was relieved he was gone. As much as she hated that, she knew that at least he wouldnt be able to hurt any of her clanmates.

---

Springpaws mouth gaped open at the announcment. WHAT?! That - that was crazy! Insane! Unbelievable! Why would a cat even say that?!

---

Turtlepaw yelped in fear as she listened, eyes wide. W-what if there was another cat like him that was gonna hurt her? What if she was killed by shadowclan? oh, she didnt want to die! No way!

Reptilian Cabinets
January 7th, 2021, 02:21 PM
{Open}

SleepyFeather jolted up at the thought of the apprentice threatening his own clanmate! He felt sick, the tired tom sighed looked at his paws. "Why is everyone so mean?" The orange tabby asked himself.

--------------------------

{Open}

CloudyHeart just stared, he felt remorse and sadness, they're not psycho! But that made him weak so they hid it. The tom looked around for his annoying apprentice, as much as he hated it he had to train her.

Silverfur & Co
January 7th, 2021, 04:51 PM
Snowpaw felt so bad that she wanted to help.. She didn't know either cat very well but felt so sorry for their lose of life. But she could understand this with charred if they was a danger to themselves. She dipped her head in respect to those gone. Knowing at least one if not both joined the stars.

Lonely
January 7th, 2021, 04:56 PM
Sunstorm bowed his head in memory of the fallen clanmate.

Shadowkit10
January 7th, 2021, 04:59 PM
Rowankit was old enough to understand death, but he still didn't like it. He began to sob. The 4 moon old erythnism kit was an orphan and had enough loss already. That didn't stop him from being his happy self though. He had no one to cry into. (OPEN)

Asterthorn bowed his head in respect for the 2.

Thriftleap prayed they both found starclan, even Charredpaw

shaae_26
January 7th, 2021, 05:02 PM
Flamepaw wailed silently in sorrow for the deaths. Though the cat did the right thing, as Sootstar said, Flamepaw felt sudden hatred flow through her for them.

Icetree dipped his head in sorrow, even for Charredpaw, who asked for his own death.

popsicle dream
January 7th, 2021, 05:04 PM
Brighttalon honestly didn't care much. What made him angry was that a ShadowClanner dared step foot on RiverClan territory. Still, he bowed his head, acting as if he was mourning the deaths of the cats. He could be a very convincing liar and actor.

~~~~~~~

What- but- huh? Fawnkit wasn't sure of what to do. Cats could die in RiverClan? Cats could die at all? He was completely unaware that could happen. Even when he'd been afraid of being eaten, it never occurred to him that cats could die. He was a whole lot more worried about living in RiverClan now, but he also didn't regret the decision.

Astraea
January 7th, 2021, 05:11 PM
No it won't. Don't say it will frost tail. My family is dead. I'm the only one left. ~rainpuddle was still crying and when he heard "it was going to be okay" he snapped ~ I'm so sick and tired of people telling me its going to be okay. Its not.. ~rainpuddle looked back down and kept crying

Cougar

stag
January 7th, 2021, 05:14 PM
No it won't. Don't say it will frost tail. My family is dead. I'm the only one left. ~rainpuddle was still crying and when he heard "it was going to be okay" he snapped ~ I'm so sick and tired of people telling me its going to be okay. Its not.. ~rainpuddle looked back down and kept crying

Cougar
Is okay then,i I know how did it but hey I'm not going to say.
*Frosttail looked at the warrior and left camp afterwards, he wasn't needed clearly*

spade
January 7th, 2021, 05:35 PM
It was always a sorrowful day when the Clan lost members, but Kestrelwing didn't feel the same pang of grief as his Clanmates did. Cats died every day - it was just a part of life. To him, once they were buried they were gone - not up in StarClan looking down on them, or guiding them through the rest of their lives. They were just dead and gone. The rest of RiverClan never seemed to share his viewpoints or understand where he was coming from, so he kept his thoughts to himself. Instead, he just dipped his head every so slightly, if only to keep up appearances as Sootstar announced the deaths.

Sklee
January 7th, 2021, 06:20 PM
Amberpaw let out a small gasp. Sugarapple? Her Sugarapple? She felt angry, and was more then willing to hurt Shadowclan. She felt tears drip down her face, and decided to join in the vigil. She knew it would make her sad, but she had to.

popsicle dream
January 7th, 2021, 06:28 PM
(Sorry wnder, posted in the wrong place. You can ignore this)

jimothy
January 7th, 2021, 08:57 PM
Warm cheeks? Hmph! Burrface sucked her teeth to make a sharp sound. Now that they're playful greetings were over, Burrface turned to face the Streamstone together with him. She turned to look at the younger tom and noted the solemnity in his face.

"Well," she sighed, "it seems that everycat these days has some kind of plot or trickery in mind." Burrface looked around at the crowd that had gathered.
"Keeping an eye on you no-good troublemakers can really take it out of me." She turned her attention back to Firesweep, her gaze flitting up and down as she looked at him. "Deep thought isn't a good look for you." Burrface meowed. "Is there something you're expecting from our leader, today?"
jimothy

Following his graduation, it seemed she was always a bit tender with him.

Sootstar doesn't sugarcoat - straight to the point and hard on their hearts. But of course they'd need to hear it, and from this point there would be healing and progress.

Still, Firesweep dares not to take a look around, only his ears swivel back in a subtle display of melancholy. "I suppose we always need to be ready to hear this." He says quietly, just for his teacher. "I could make do without overthinking what Sootstar and everyone may be thinking and feeling. The could have's, should have's." Would someone being joining him up there tonight? "You haven't gotten wrapped up in anything, right?"

__
dinosaur