PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Floodstone

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

~whirl~
September 27th, 2021, 12:43 PM
Dawnkit smiled. Stormycat

Galaxy_
September 27th, 2021, 12:45 PM
Dawnkit smiled. Stormycat

(can I join with my cat greypelt she is a queen and loves watching kits play?)

Stormycat

Peril
September 27th, 2021, 01:22 PM
Cherryflight | kalor | w/ Birchtrout
The molly turned to the tom. She hadn't heard him approach. Her lips twisted from a surprised "o" shape to a cheerful smile. She didn't know anything about him, but was determined to make him a friend. Yeah, I'm Cherryflight. I like your name, it's pretty unique! I mean, where would a birch and a trout ever interact in the wild? They wouldn't! And- oh, StarClan, I'm blubbering. Aren't I? she said, feeling her fur grow warm.

elswhere
September 27th, 2021, 01:35 PM
Birchtrout | Peril

Birchtrout had to suppress a chuckle as Cherryflight caught herself in the mollie's rambling. Kinda cute.. but the tom couldn't think about that, not now. Bumblekit needed him to be strong but.. how could he? His mate.. the sweet Applelove.. Tears pricked his eyes.

He had to get his mind out of the gutter.

"Well.. Uh.." He was at lost for words. "I have son, his name is Bumblekit." Stars, making small talk was so hard.

Peril
September 27th, 2021, 01:40 PM
Cherryflight | kalor | w/ Birchtrout
The molly's smile widened, though it seemed impossible, at the mention of a kit. She adored kits, they were just so adorable! [B]You have a kit? Really!? I love kits!/B] she crowed. Her tail curled with joy, thinking of the bundle of fur.

Storm Flower
September 27th, 2021, 01:56 PM
(Yes) Whirlpaw

Rani
September 27th, 2021, 02:12 PM
It was hard to peg why Snakeheart liked the strangle little kitten but he conversely thought it might be how casual and familier she spoke to him but also how she never seemed to be disrespectful by it, a divergence from her peers. Still she was kind and wise beyond her years in a way that hurt his heart that she became like this so young, it spoke to how much she'd lost that she grew and saw so much. Still he appreciated it, he really did. This little friendship was one not driven by any complex emotions but simple compassion and so allowed the on edge and fragile tom some comfort and safety in letting her close. So he let her, let her get close and to curl up under his paws along his side if she wanted a shared comfort.

He was aware that a part of this may have started with the gaping hole left in the wake of the loss of his siblings the little molly sharing traits with Honeykit and Fidgetpaw. It'd changed since then to be something of its own but... Well it did help sooth that ache a bit.

"Hello little bug kit." He rasped softly voice still a bit horse from his howling not too long ago "Yes I've heard there was a meeting its why Im here I dont think I'dve emerged if there wasnt one called of this level of importance. I wouldnt mind sitting with you if you want to stick near me but.... I dont think its smart for me to come out much further I still feel very on edge and a repeat isnt something I think anyone wants. 'Sides this meeting is bound to be.... hard to say the least I doubt cats want to see me like this on top of the subject matter."
He honestly wanted to go and hide and retreat he wasnt ready for kes and whatever would come with this emotionally but he needed to know first hand. He also needed to know who'd been striking his face several times because that was an open wound and Snakeheart shuddered involentarily at the thought of the tom coming to his den for healing. Too soon he wasnt ready- focus. Shifting his mind from where it'd tried to wander down a spiral looking back at Lavenderkit and parting his paws from where he was laying giving the kitten a slot to curl should she want.

~Fierce~

starry
September 27th, 2021, 02:24 PM
[ vcrdant ]

Mistypaw turned as she heard a voice. It seemed to belong to a warrior. How great. Ryebelly was welcoming Kestrelstar back with open arms. Seriously? Didn't he know any better? The she-cat had always thought warriors were at least a bit clever. This one appeared not to be in the slightest. "What do you mean, welcome back?'

spade
September 27th, 2021, 02:31 PM
A few faces were happy to see him - relieved almost. For some reason it made Kestrelstar's stomach twist into knots. Though he had spent the past moon working on himself and correcting his mindset, there was still the daunting path of proving that to his Clanmates that lay ahead. Forgiveness shouldn't come this easy, and Plumstorm's words the night before his departure rang in his head: "Forgiveness, real forgiveness, won't come until you've shown these changes you wish to make."

Yellow gaze searched for her pale gray pelt in the crowd, to no avail. Had the molly left the Clan? Fear plagued the leader for a moment before he decided to push on. Something to ask Splashleap about later - and if she had left, he vowed to track her down.

A few fixed him with angry glares and bristling pelts. Kestrelstar felt it like hot charcoal, singing his own fur. But he didn't flinch away from it, nor did he try to shut it down. Their anger was justified. A right. He had let them down, and the only way to fix it was time and actions.

Some of the voices drifted up to him, cats who felt the need to speak out at the sight of his return. Wormbite's sarcasm that dripped like honey made Kestrelstar want to chuckle, but he held it back, instead a glimmer of amusement twinkling in his gaze. Most surely had to think he had been dead - after all, he had provided no return date for when he'd be back. What else was RiverClan suppose to have thought?

From the entrance of the medicine den, Kestrelstar's attention was momentarily captured by a familiar russet head poking itself out. A piece of his heart chipped off, scratching along the sides of his chest as it cracked off. Snakeheart... that was one of the first cats he'd go to. The gray tabby recalled a sort of perilous feeling plaguing him while he had spoke to Delaware. Something... was wrong. Back in RiverClan. Urgently requiring the attention of a leader - a brother - who was nowhere to be found.

Another broken puzzle piece that would need to be fixed in order to make the picture whole again. At least it appeared he had a little shadow - Lavenderkit, Kestrelstar recalled the kits name. He felt a bit of pity for the kit - her mission to cheer Snakeheart up, that shouldn't have fallen on the shoulders of the Clan's youngest.

Just below the Streamstone, two kits engaged in a racing game of sorts, and his yellow eyes followed them for a moment. Life, new life, the future warriors of RiverClan who would one day take the mantel of protectors of their home. Before, the sight would've irritated him, but now the gray tabby simply chuckled softly.

Towards the back, next to Stormtalon, the three youngsters and one warrior-aged tom seemed to be settling in... about as well as could be expected. Hopefully the Clan would make them all feel welcome - that would be to come soon, their introduction.

One voice shot to his ears, floating above the quiet murmur of the gathered cats. Mistypaw, Stormtalon's apprentice. Stars, what this apprentice must've heard about him. The tom who had found him outside of camp was not one to ever sugarcoat the truth, and the leader assumed that his apprentice knew exactly of the crimes Kestrelstar had committed. She had a right to the answers she sought, as did the rest of the Clan.

"First off, I want to apologize. For being away, for being gone... There wasn't a night that passed that I wasn't thinking of RiverClan. Of each of you, and how hard you've fought for your home," the leader began, yellow gaze sweeping across the crowd gathered before him. "The night after the Gathering, I received a... vision, of sorts. To save RiverClan, I had to prevent the one thing capable of destroying it from doing so; myself."

A pause. Briefly, he wondered what exactly Spalshleap and Snakeheart had told the Clan of his disappearance. He hadn't given then much to work with when he had left, so surely the rest of the Clan didn't have much to go off of. Just that their leader disappeared right after a war with ThunderClan.

Cowardly and shameful, but hopefully something that he could rectify in the coming moons. Plans to strengthen RiverClan - in a non violent way - had already been forming in his mind even back when he had still been away from his home.

"I went away. Past the borders, and past Twolegplace. My journey took me on a path of figuring out what wasn't working, and what I could do to improve as your leader. The parts of me that were setting fire to the Clan I... love. The violence, the need for revenge... The mindset that because I was leader, that gave me the power and right to do as I saw fit. I was convinced... that anyone who spoke out against me was disloyal to RiverClan. I needed time... to fix that. To realize that was wrong. A few loyal cats of RiverClan paid the ultimate price for that, and briefly I want to recognize their deaths and honor their memories."

Quietclaw, killed at a meeting. Alderfoot and Blackrunner, two cats who were exiled and steadfast in their promise of not returning. Reedpaw, just a young apprentice who he had left in the middle of a camp full of cats who hated him. Kestrelstar had failed them all, too. Names forever etched in his mind...

After a moment of silence from Kestrelstar, he pushed on. "I have failed you. As a leader, I blamed cats innocent of nothing more than fighting back against the shadows that consumed me, serving them only with a punishment of death. I let my own grief cloud my judgement instead of accepting it and moving past it. The blood that stains my claws... is no fault of any cats but my own. The actions I have taken to protect RiverClan ended up doing the opposite, and it is something I will regret until the day I stop breathing."

And even longer, as Kestrelstar knew the guilt hung heavy from the death his claws had caused. Surely it would follow him well into whatever afterlife the stars above saw fit for him after the loss of his last life.

Clearing his throat, he continued. "I know that the only way I can earn your forgiveness is to do what is best for RiverClan. To cast aside my own vendettas and recognize that you all are not just claws at my disposal. I am your leader, but a leader is not of any power without those of which he leads. This is my promise to you all, to those I have let down, " Plumstorm, Tumblepaw, Snakeheart, Stormtalon, Junipersong, Lotusheart, Morningpaw, so many other names... "that I hear your concerns. Your cries of outrage. I failed you, and I vow to spend the remainder of my lives making sure that I can be a leader you all are proud to follow."

Momentarily, yellow eyes drifted down to his deputy. Splashleap. He was sure the molly wanted to rake her claws across his face. Gratitude and respect mingled in his gaze as he watched her before looking back out across the sea of eyes, all waiting for him to continue speaking. "I could not lead this Clan without any of you, I realize that now. Or Splashleap. I'm sure she will let me know what has happened while I was away, but I would like to take a moment to recognize her. Despite the actions of myself, she remained steady and strong as a stable paw in RiverClan's leadership. I am honored to have her as my deputy, as I am sure you all are as well."

There was so much more he wanted to say, but for now he let it rest. Words could only do so much before actions needed to come forward, and right now Kestrelstar knew that his Clan wouldn't put any weight behind his promises until he showed them the change. Physical, tangible, something they could latch their hope onto.

gs29513 Rani Zesty Mango Dizerel Shade. poppy. Starry Error Papaya Rockfall implimm Silverfur & Co hope FrostCat Ziera x ghostie Kunaiskrill vcrdant Nixey ~Fierce~ :Grimmlin: Dipper duskfire1 Kingly Cobra Thunderstrike QueenCocaHead -Ash- Rainquail Suspicioussheep CroissantKitty Angelique Cxndy_Fatal Starfall vermin Sagun Great Pretender kai FriedChicken Socks RiztheHuntress Tinylight kalor Cobra Peril ThornPerished LeafMoonLight Kyrieknight Wildwhisker willowy littlelove Sklee windtail WinterMara shaded shadow im a cat Singing Jay Egasl distant cry in the woods Nixey seeingstars Naiad ShadowhunterEm Beetlenose Stormycat SilverBEZ Spotted_Leaf Moonstarsssssss Ashnose Zero Whirlpaw Poppy'song Dorian leopardstrike4 Exis wnder Brainless_blankie .Lucky. xXCloudsongXx Little Timmy Rapid

Ian
September 27th, 2021, 02:47 PM
Shimmerpaw sucked in a breath after Kestrelstar was done with his announcement. The young molly desperately wanted to believe in the words that he had spoke, but it was so hard after he had left them right after the war. Granted, she had only been a kit then, but she'd heard the rumors and stories about what had happened. At least the prophecy was a plausible story.

With that in mind, Shimmerpaw decided she would believe in Kestrelstar. After all, if a Clan couldn't trust their own leader, then it would only bring chaos and death. She could only hope that most of the Clan would feel the same way, and that Kestrelstar would be able to win back the trust of those who did not. Shimmerpaw would believe in Kestrelstar, and in RiverClan, because it was all she had.

Raven~
September 27th, 2021, 02:58 PM
Palebrook

Kestrelstar’s words rang in her head, every single one of them echoing. This was not the Kestrelstar’s she remembered. This one was different. More at peace with himself, she guessed. More forgiving. But did he really deserve her trust, so soon? True, he had been gone for a long time, but his actions had still haunted the camp. Now, whenever she looked at the Streamstone, all she could see was Quietclaw’s body being thrown to the ground, dead. Because of Kestrelstar.
Palebrook wondered if Kestrelstar was even telling the truth. Was he just lying to get into RiverClan’s favor. She really didn’t know. This was all too rushed. She didn’t know what to think. But Kestrelstar seemed honest…maybe, in time she would forgive him. But not yet. Not until she could trust him again.

elswhere
September 27th, 2021, 03:00 PM
Birchtrout

The pale tabby smiled at Kestrelstar, his warm green gaze meet the skinny gray tabby's as he spoke. Kestrelstar was back, and hopefully for good. RiverClan could have done without the absence of Kestrel, and the troubles RiverClan had faced.

With the arrival of the leader, RiverClan would be stronger. Birchtrout was happy, for now at least.

"At the hope that you stick by your promise," A hint of amusement was heard in the tabby's tone."Then I support you, Kestrelstar, and do hope that whatever 'vision' you had was worth it for your little hiatuses."

Silverfur & Co
September 27th, 2021, 03:06 PM
Featherpaw smiled at Kestrelstar and spoke up "It okay." She stands and looks at the rest of Riverclan "Kestrelstar is a great cat. You all need to look past the past things he is genunally sorry he feels bad and wants to help all the clan out let him. Instead of acting like a bunch of little kits about it. Whats done is done but it is in the past. " This was alot of words for her. She felt that he was a good cat and she was determined to make sure the rest of the clan knew it as well. She didnt cre if some of them liked her or not. She was making her voice heard. She just hoped that to starclan that they all would listen to her.

Snowstripe listend to the apprentice an nods in agreement.

vcrdant
September 27th, 2021, 03:09 PM
( Starry )

Ryebelly looked over at the
apprentice and stifled a laugh. "Huh? Well, he's back! I'm obligated
to welcome him! There's nothing wrong with that..." The tom paused
for a few seconds, slightly flattening his ears as he realized the problem
with what he had said. "Oh! You're angry because he left, I guess?"
He still kept a trace of lightheartedness in his voice. "Well, the good
thing is this: he's back now. That's all that matters. The past is the past,
you know?" He smiled. Sorry about that, I guess. I didn't realize
why you confronted me about it at first. I'm a bit slow when it comes to
thinking sometimes... no, not sometimes... more like, most of the
time." He laughed and glanced up at the leader,
although he wasn't really paying attention.

dino.
September 27th, 2021, 03:19 PM
>Jacksmelt<
A squat white cat with scatterings of gray and orange eyes, one halved with blue, took his place beside the warrior named Stonetalon, expression openly curious as he peered around the camp. So many cats... how did one of them keep track of them all? And, hoo boy, this was heh-vee. Yikes. Jacksmelt squinted up at Kestrelstar was the tom spoke, wondering if he could get a full run-down of all of this apparent drama later.

-----

>Tumblepaw<
The sound of that familiar voice sent ice creeping up his veins as he peered around the edge of the apprentices' den. He wasn't hallucinating, Kestrelstar was actually back, and from the way he was speaking, he sounded like he regretted everything that he had done.

And that was what hurt the most.

Moons of anger and revenge and death, followed by nearly another of absent leadership with no explanation, and topped off by a lengthy speech meant to pull forgiveness from the Clan that had been equally as wronged as ThunderClan. And as Tumblepaw watched and listened, he realized there were some who would actually give it to him! That was ridiculous. A speech was enough for these cats to fix everything? Didn't they expect him to do anything else? Actions spoke louder than words - apparently they hadn't been taught this.

His eyes darkened as he emerged fully from the den, hopefully in Kestrelstar's line of sight, so that the tom could see him and know he was still there.

Then he could watch him leave.

Jaw set, Tumblepaw turned and headed for the camp's entrance. He was done with this.

Rapid
September 27th, 2021, 03:28 PM
Glad that they are back. Thought shalloweyes
spade

Akira
September 27th, 2021, 03:28 PM
Hazewhisker hummed. A long speech, would it win some hearts over? Perhaps, but there would be others not so easily moved. How many cats paid the price for this? Too many, in his opinion. Well, at least Kestrelstar admitted to and acknowledged his actions, now all that was left was to prove it. It'd be... interesting, to say the least.

Exis
September 27th, 2021, 03:42 PM
Crashstep felt his heart tearing in two. How sad he felt for his leader. How sad indeed. He found himself convinced that this was real, no more harm would come to them.
They were safe now with Kestrelstar.

shaded shadow
September 27th, 2021, 04:07 PM
rainingpaw lisend to what kestrelstar but didnt say anything for a moment and then turned to look at the newcomers anoyed that there were newcomers

windtail
September 27th, 2021, 04:13 PM
silverpaw lisened to kestrelstar happy that kestrelstar was back

Dizerel
September 27th, 2021, 04:19 PM
Junipersong hadnt heard the initial gathering call, having been sleeping in her nest in the middle of the day. Most who saw her would just think it was her usual laziness, when really she had been up late the previous night, hunting and repeating the same task she had been working on for over a week at this point. However, the eventual sound of the growing crowd managed to rouse her, as she rolled over a bit, exposing her big belly as consciousness returned. What was all the commotion? She perked her ears, trying to listen, and she heard.... Kes? KESTRELSTAR?

She shot up out of bed, racing to the front of the warrior's den to peek her head out. Looking up to the streamstone, sure enough, it was Kestrelstar. He had returned! Racing over. pushing through many of her clanmates so she could stand front and center. Unlike many, she was so glad that he had returned. Amidst all the mixed emotions that many of her clanmates were showing, her smile was beaming up at him from right below where he stood. Reassurance that she would always be there for him, no matter what happened.

WinterMara
September 27th, 2021, 04:39 PM
| Whitepaw of Riverclan |

An. . .apology? She didn't know whether to be mad or what, because she was not mad about the slaughter of the innocent, she was mad that Thunderclan wasn't driven into the ground, but why? Honestly, the white molly did not even know, even she knew it was messed up to think like this, so why did her mind wonder to that?

Whatever, she just gave the leader a cold glance, as a way to say she did not forgive him, without actually stating why. It was better that way, and besides, she was too exhausted to actually begin protesting, besides, actions can show a cats true feelings better than words.

alaskaa
September 27th, 2021, 06:34 PM
Hazelpaw flicked her tail irritably after the speech. She didn't know whether to believe the leader or not. Her pelt was still hot with annoyance and anger, but Hazelpaw kept her emotions to herself anyways.

Would other cats forgive him?

Sneaking a look at her Clanmates, she saw tha their faces were like stone masks, no feelings at all, hiding their true emotions under them.

Hmm. At least Kestrelstar had acknowledged his mistakes, unlike ThunderClan. Those tree-loving farty-cats never admitted that they'd done wrong things. Hazelpaw shot Kestrelstar a small, half-hearted glare that was at least five percent wince. If StarClan themselves had asked Hazelpaw whether she believed the leader or not, she'd have honestly answered that she didn't know.Yet part of her wanted to believe Kestrelstar, and the other half yowled for her to NOT believe the speech. It was all muddled up.

.Lucky.
September 27th, 2021, 07:04 PM
Mulberrypaw...honestly wasn't sure what to think. There was so much regret and remorse behind his words, she could tell that much, but was that really all he needed for others to forgive his wrongdoings? An apology? Stars, they were talking about the lives of cats here! No apology could possibly fix that, no matter the amount of sincerity behind it!

But...she still wanted to accept his remorse. To believe that he has truly seen what he has done wrong. Even though she had no more than a few words to go off of, she wanted to believe that he will work to make things better. Would that really happen? Well, at this rate she just didn't know. Maybe this isn't something that should be falling on her shoulders, it should be up to those most affected as to whether or not he should be trusted at this rate. Not her.

Sklee
September 27th, 2021, 07:10 PM
Amberpaw wasn't completely sure how to feel, but the feeling she did have was good. Surely that would be enough. The potential fighting would never happen, and Kestrelstar would be a good enough leader that those kinds of problems wouldn't happen. This is good; she was more then sure of that.

Ian
September 27th, 2021, 08:06 PM
Featherpaw smiled at Kestrelstar and spoke up "It okay." She stands and looks at the rest of Riverclan "Kestrelstar is a great cat. You all need to look past the past things he is genunally sorry he feels bad and wants to help all the clan out let him. Instead of acting like a bunch of little kits about it. Whats done is done but it is in the past. " This was alot of words for her. She felt that he was a good cat and she was determined to make sure the rest of the clan knew it as well. She didnt cre if some of them liked her or not. She was making her voice heard. She just hoped that to starclan that they all would listen to her.

Snowstripe listend to the apprentice an nods in agreement.

Shimmerpaw smiled as she heard her friend speak up, nodding to the she-cat. If she wasn't so terrified of speaking in front of everyone, she would have said about the same thing.

Silverfur & Co
September 27th, 2021, 08:15 PM
Shimmerpaw smiled as she heard her friend speak up, nodding to the she-cat. If she wasn't so terrified of speaking in front of everyone, she would have said about the same thing.

Featherpaw smiled at her friend and mews "Well what do all you yelling at him have to say for yourselves acting like a bunch of little kits? You owe him an apology just like he gave you guys one. Yes wrong things were done but he owned up to them. Instead of acting like the kits you currently are just talk to him get to know him. I forgive him you all should too. Our ancestors have forgiven him. I can feel it in the ground. Just listen to what else he has to say." She was not gonna stop saying things till they would all stop acting like a bunch of kits. She thought about revealing that she was not clan born but he saw the good in her and brought her to the clan as a kit. She owed Kes her life and she was not gonna let any cat talk about the leader of the clan that way.

Silverfur & Co
September 27th, 2021, 08:27 PM
-->Minnowkit
The small three week old kitten had been inside the nursery when she watched as some queens left. Before a voice rang out. Was that why everybody was leaving. Hearing that someone told her to stay put, didn't quite stop her. There she went sloppily out of the nursery. She was still getting used to her legs. Everything was so odd to her.

Minnowkit went underneath a few cats legs to get to the front. Before she had a chance to get there her feet ached. She had never walked this far before. She flopped down and laid down. Hearing a few cats talk she looked around. Maybe she wouldn't be spotted.

// open for interaction \\

Snowstripe heard a flop and then seen a kit and grabbed the little one by the scruff and sat her down next to her "You almost got squished little one whats your name?" she whispered softly to the kit.

Madelaine
September 27th, 2021, 08:33 PM
Snowstripe heard a flop and then seen a kit and grabbed the little one by the scruff and sat her down next to her "You almost got squished little one whats your name?" she whispered softly to the kit.

-->Minnowkit

Minnowkit was about ready to mange to get up when she felt a cat grab at her scruff. She wiggled, trying get free. Feeling herself get lowered. She looked up at Snowstripe. Name? Oh yeah the thing cats call her. "Minnowkit.", she meowed, not saying anything more. She was still learning new words.

Silverfur & Co
September 27th, 2021, 08:35 PM
-->Minnowkit
Minnowkit was about ready to mange to get up when she felt a cat grab at her scruff. She wiggled, trying get free. Feeling herself get lowered. She looked up at Snowstripe. Name? Oh yeah the thing cats call her. "Minnowkit.", she meowed, not saying anything more. She was still learning new words.

Snowstripe smiled at Minnowkit "Nice to meet you Minnowkit, Im snowstripe." she smiled down at her wrapping her tail around the kit and her paws as she sat listening to the meeting.

alaskaa
September 27th, 2021, 08:40 PM
Hazelpaw heard Featherpaw speak up, and she listened. She supposed the other apprentice was right, but all the same... she hadn't yelled! It had been Wormbite and some others that had yelled. Yes, she was glad that Kestrelstar was back, now they had their leader back, but it was hard to let go of her grudges. Hazelpaw did want to be a good cat... but she had her flaws, like everyone else! Maybe Kestrelstar had flaws too. He probably did. Hazelpaw honestly didn't know.

I guess I'll believe him, she thought, flattening her fur. But it'll be some time before I can forgive him!

Featherpaw was right about the apology stuff. Hazelpaw did agree with the apprentice, but she did have her opinions, and she knew that she was not acting like a kit, no matter what!

Madelaine
September 27th, 2021, 08:47 PM
Snowstripe smiled at Minnowkit "Nice to meet you Minnowkit, Im snowstripe." she smiled down at her wrapping her tail around the kit and her paws as she sat listening to the meeting.

-->Minnowkit

Snowstripe? That was a new word. "Snowswipe.", she meowed. As the molly wrapped her tail around her. She manged to climb over a bit and lay down right on top of it. She were still far too tired to do anything.

Silverfur & Co
September 27th, 2021, 08:53 PM
-->Minnowkit
Snowstripe? That was a new word. "Snowswipe.", she meowed. As the molly wrapped her tail around her. She manged to climb over a bit and lay down right on top of it. She were still far too tired to do anything.

"if that to hard for you you can call me snow or tiger." she smiled as the kit laid on her tail she didnt seem to mind at all she seemed to be getting a little attached to the little molly.

Kunaisoul
September 27th, 2021, 09:50 PM
Nightleap -->
She smiled

~Fierce~
September 27th, 2021, 10:30 PM
~Lavenderkit, the one who's lost it all~
Lavenderkit blinked her blue-green eyes at Snakeheart as he spoke. She giggled softly again at the name he called her. She liked it. She tilted her head to the side at the words after that. He was troubled and was overthinking. She didn't overthink but she did think. Think about how things could have gone different in her life. It troubled her too but she didn't like dwelling on those things unless she was alone.

She placed the smile that had retreated from her features back on her face, her eyes bright and showing that Snakie wasn't alone. "Ok, we can stay here if you want. Baby steps." She saw the space he made with his paws and Lavenderkit wiggled into the spot, feeling comfortable in Snakie's fur. She tilted her head up to try and see his face from where she was. "If you're troubled now, you'll probably be troubled when Kestrelstar starts speaking. Just focus on me if any of your thoughts start bothering you. I'll be here and don't plan on leaving any soon." She meowed quietly.

As if on queue, the leader started speaking. She didn't understand much of it, one because she was a kit and two because she was paying more attention to Snakie's reaction to the words than the words itself. She pressed herself to him, prepared to comfort him if needed. Friends helped friends, right?
:heartbounce: Rani :heartbounce:

Singing Jay
September 28th, 2021, 12:07 AM
✨Goldenpaw✨

Goldenpaw had mixed feelings about her leader's apology, she
believed him, of course she did, that wasn't the problem but apologizing
might make the cats who didn't more entitled and louder in their disloyal
protests. Tumblepaw was here but the stars seemed to have heard her
because he left on his own, without her impute.

She had a feeling someone soon would start screaming that Kestrelstar didn't
deserve to lead, which he did, he had already apologized after the raid on Thunderclan and being brave enough to do
that alone made him strong the almost all the cat currently here, now he was apologizing again even though he didn't
have to, if Starclan had told him to go then he'd be a bad leader not to do so. And even though Goldenpaw liked
Splashleap just as much as the next person the apprentice felt that she wasn't ready for Splashleap quite yet.

So far everything seemed good, Lizardfrost had (against Goldenpaw's wishes)
arrived though she hadn't spoken yet, something that made Goldenpaw both nerves and relived
at the same time. Then there was Featherpaw, an apprentice in Goldenpaw's own age, at least
they seemed to have some seance. And Lavenderkit seemed goo as well. Oh what had this clan
come to where kits could act better then full grown warriors...

She had spoken up at the last meting and even though it did seemed
to have done much she would happily do it again if it was required.

starry
September 28th, 2021, 01:47 AM
[ ~Fierce~ ]

In a quick pace, Dustkit settled at the streamstone. Kestrelstar was back? That was great! He spotted his sister, Shykit, and his father, Streampelt in the crowd. The blue-grey kit gave a small satisfied smile and went over to them. "Hello," he meowed to Streampelt.

Then, the tomcat turned to Shykit. "So... have you heard why I went missing yet?," Dustkit asked curiously. If not, he'd tell her after the meeting. That would be fun, because it was a very exciting story! He was specially proud of his escape from the twolegplace.

tye
September 28th, 2021, 03:18 AM
It didn't take long for the calico to quickly pad up to all the commotion stirring in the waves of cats to see an unknown feline standing tall. His eyes shadow with regret and wisdom. Warblercry watched up close and personal, which is out of the normal for him, listening to his words...From the echoes in the crowd, his name is Kesterelstar. Interesting. Honestly speaking he didn't listen to most of what he said, it was going and out for him since he wasn't here during all the travesty. However, he felt his raw genuinity loud and clear. Warblercry glanced back to see everyone's reaction and to his surprise some shown acceptance while others' faces darken in distrust or unease. Has he done this before? Maybe his words were laced with forgery. This confused him so the calico warrior stayed silent, his tail twitched feeling displeased. He couldn't speak out on something he was absent for but next time he will no doubt.

//

Greenfur stride along with his clanmates at the same time a voice shouted out, calling everyone to group around. In the waves of pelts, he sat in the middle sticking out like a big thorn yet no shyness displayed on his gaze. He was interested in who's leading Riverclan and wasn't disappointed. Kesteralstar. So that's his name. The white tom listened quietly, hearing some chirps of excited greeting of the leader's sudden appearance. The speech was long. Like, really long. So that's what happens when a leader disappears for a while? Damn. For himself, he'd only experienced being beat around a lot.

spade
September 28th, 2021, 03:18 PM
The reaction to his speech was... mixed. As expected. Kestrelstar didn't expect forgiveness - didn't want it. He hadn't earned it yet, as far as he was concerned. It wasn't something his Clan should be giving out so freely, and irritation at that trickled down from the tip of his tail to the bottom of his paw pads. He wanted them to question him more - perhaps if that had occurred in the first place none of this - !

No. Stopping the thought in its tracks Kestrelstar beat it back into oblivion. None of this rested on the cats below. Their shoulders carried no weight of his past transgressions. It was his and his alone to carry, to forge through. Nothing but his own two paws had brought him here, and it was high time he learn that.

A few spoke up, adding their voices. Birchtrout, a spoken style similar to that of his Clanmate Wormbite. The leader offered a small smile towards the tom, dipping his head. Support, yes. Support would be great. It wasn't forgiveness by any means, but it told Kestrelstar that his Clan was willing to see the promised change through his coming actions.

Sparks of a small skirmish brought his gaze to Mistypaw and Ryebelly. The warrior had always been eager in Kestrelstar's eyes, and in that moment Mistypaw reminded him so much of her mentor. Stormtalon was doing quite the job of training her - she would be an excellent warrior yet.

One flash of brown fur caught his attention as a familiar face made herself known at the front, beaming up at him with the sort of love he only knew could come from one cat. Junipersong. A faint smile traced its way across his scarred muzzle and he nodded to her. Another cat he would personally have to speak with before the day was over.

Despite the mostly normal expression, Kestrelstar did take notice of the few bristling pelts and glares. No one really spoke of their displeasure if they had it, but they didn't need to. He felt it. Deep rooted in his paws, a thorn that was slowly making its way out, but still needed time to heal.

He would give it to them. However long he took, Kestrelstar knew he would stick it out until he was a leader they were proud of. That his mother would've been proud of.

Featherpaw. He recalled the day he had found her on the territory - a small kit he had taken into RiverClan to give her a second chance at light. While Kestrelstar appreciated her support, he felt the need to step forward and address her speech. "I... appreciate the support, Featherpaw, but I am far from perfect. Not a single cat of RiverClan owes me an apology; I owe them in being a better leader, and learning from my mistakes. Forgiveness... it takes time. A wise cat once told me that it only comes after proven action... So that is what I'm going to do."

He gave the she-cat a nod before letting his yellow gaze sweep over the rest of the crowd. "I have met four cats along my way back home, who are young and hold promise of being great future warriors of our Clan. They have expressed interest in joining, and I see no reason to turn them away." With his tail, he beckoned the four forward and leapt down from the Streamstone.

[ poppy. ]
"I know you four are in a new world, but you each told me you seek something more from your lives. From this moment on, I give you your Clan names, as your lives as loners are no more." Yellow gaze resting on Dolly, he began. "Dolly, until you reach the age of six moons and are ready to be trained as a RiverClan apprentice, you will be known as Birdkit." Kestrelstar nodded to the she-kit before moving on

[ Error ]
Next was Maple, a moon older than Dolly. "Maple, you will be known as Maplekit until you also reach the age of six moons and are ready to begin training as a RiverClan apprentice."

[ Starry ]
Now for the cat he was a bit excited for. "Heather, you reminded me of a certain cat from the moment I met you. She has come a long way, just as I'm sure you will. From this day forward until you have completed your training as a RiverClan apprentice you will be known as Briarpaw. My deputy, Splashleap, will be your mentor." Briefly, Kestrelstar wondered if Splashleap would shred his ears over that later, when they were in private. But she deserved to have an apprentice who didn't go missing, and the young molly before him reminded him much of his deputy.

[ Papaya ]
Lastly, the tom. He was old enough to be a warrior, so he'd give him such a name - but would definitely be looking over his training to get him acquainted with being a RiverClan cat. Kestrelstar had enjoyed the tom's carefree attitude on the way back to RiverClan, and stars despite how clumsy he appeared to be something just stuck out to him. "Jacksmelt. While I am giving you a warrior name, I will be overseeing your transition into RiverClan as a warrior. From this day forward, your name will be Seaspray." He gave the tom a lighthearted smile before turning and leaping back onto the Streamstone.

"Welcome to RiverClan, Birdkit, Maplekit, Briarpaw, and Seaspray. You all helped me on my journey back to RiverClan; I know in time you'll understand why I call this place home." He paused briefly to allow for the cats below to welcome the new members.

After a bit, he lifted his tail for silence. "I know the Gathering is coming up soon, and I have no intention of RiverClan missing it. I still have much to prove as a leader, but I know you are all strong. I want us to walk into that beach with our heads up and tails held high. Show the other Clans who we are - RiverClan, forever strong." Yellow eyes moved to meet each gaze he could, nodding once to all of them.

They stopped when meeting a certain glare. Tumblepaw.

His heart lurched, paws itching to leap down from the rock. Kestrelstar had to fix that, he had to - was he leaving??. No. No, not yet, he couldn't. "This meeting is dismissed," his called, eyes still locked on his apprentice's retreating pelt. Instead of his usual dismount from the rock and into his den, the gray tabby bunched his hind legs before springing from the rock. An impressive leap, sailing through the air and clearing a majority of the gathered cats. He landed with a hiss of pain, remembering the missing toes, and weaved through the remaining cats.

"Tumblepaw, wait." His voice was a bit choked, but nonetheless Kestrelstar carried on. He didn't care if he still had eyes on him; his focus was his apprentice. "We need to talk." With a nudge of his head, the leader gestured to the entrance, silently offering a walk with him in the territory.

MEETING DISMISSED

gs29513 Rani Zesty Mango Dizerel Shade. Rockfall implimm Silverfur & Co hope FrostCat Ziera x ghostie Kunaiskrill vcrdant Nixey ~Fierce~ :Grimmlin: Dipper duskfire1 Kingly Cobra Thunderstrike QueenCocaHead -Ash- Rainquail Suspicioussheep CroissantKitty Angelique Cxndy_Fatal Starfall vermin Sagun Great Pretender kai FriedChicken Socks RiztheHuntress Tinylight kalor Cobra Peril ThornPerished LeafMoonLight Kyrieknight Wildwhisker willowy littlelove Sklee windtail WinterMara shaded shadow im a cat Singing Jay Egasl distant cry in the woods Nixey seeingstars Naiad ShadowhunterEm Beetlenose Stormycat SilverBEZ Spotted_Leaf Moonstarsssssss Ashnose Zero Whirlpaw Poppy'song Dorian leopardstrike4 Exis wnder Brainless_blankie .Lucky. xXCloudsongXx Little Timmy Rapid

Silverfur & Co
September 28th, 2021, 03:58 PM
Featherpaw nodded and then was silent as kestrel spoke to her and then she remained quiet he was right but that didnt give the other cats right to act like kits about it.

Akira
September 28th, 2021, 04:04 PM
Hazewhisker hummed and shrugged. Well, this could be left to cats with bigger brains than his. He just needed to do his duty as a warrior for now. So, the silver tabby retreated into the warriors den, content with trying to think of what he would do once he woke up from his nap.

alaskaa
September 28th, 2021, 05:48 PM
Hearing the leader announce that the meeting was dismissed, Hazelpaw padded into the apprentices' den to be woth her own thoughts.

Wildwhisker
September 28th, 2021, 06:42 PM
Skysplash blinked at Kestrelstar. A low growl rumbled in her throat. Did he really just walk back here after all that's happened?

Raven~
September 28th, 2021, 06:51 PM
Palebrook

Well this had certainly had a turn of events. Palebrook had not expected such emotion, or the knew Clanmates. Not that she minded. She loved the prospect of having new blood in the Clan. She just didn’t like that Kestrelstar had brought them from who-knows-where. And it didn’t exactly help that Kestrelstar trusted them. The leader wasn’t known for good judgement as of late. Hmm. This was something to ponder on. Perhaps she would meet them, get to know them later. But she would let them get used to RiverClan first. Palebrook turned and went out of the camp, unable to stay in the clearing with all the thoughts and whispers going around it.

Wildwhisker
September 28th, 2021, 07:04 PM
Skysplash stared at Kestrelstar. Why was he back? Why now? She felt uneasy. She didn't trust him. She sighed. Even if Kestrelstar was still dangerous, it's not like she could do anything about it. She was just a young warrior. Skysplash turned around and walked to the warriors den, exausted.

Tinytail
September 28th, 2021, 09:43 PM
Ravenscar tilted her head in confusion as she watched cats crowd around in a big group. Before she could ask a nearby cat what was happening, her eyes caught on a kit laying down near the nursery entrance. She quickly looked to see if anyone else was around and sighed when she didn't spot anyone. She grumbled and started making her way to the kit with a hidden twinkle in her eye.
She would never admit to anyone she loved kits, as her mother once told her, never show your weaknesses.

(This is my first time interacting in a roleplay, hope I'm doing good!)

dino.
September 28th, 2021, 09:46 PM
// spade

>Tumblepaw<
The tuxedo tom paused as Kestrelstar called after him, tail lashing just once as his ears swiveled back. He barely spared the leader a glance as he approached, and remained silent for a few moments.

"Fine," he said finally, voice monotone. A single word, spoken without looking at the leader, eyes still fixed on the camp's entrance. Familiar anger made his paws itch. Oh, so NOW you want to talk, huh?

Poprock
September 28th, 2021, 11:57 PM
How was he supposed to feel? How was he supposed to feel when Kestrelstar began his descent into madness, grief and anger wrapping around the tom with a grip so tight not even those closest to the leader could free him. Bumblestep didn't help then, too wrapped up in his own silly struggles. With Thunderclan ripping apart everything he loved, Bumblestep sat back and watched them do the same to his leader. Allowed Kestrelstar to suffer in silence, and didn't even do as much as offer a piece of trout to calm his nerves.

How was he supposed to feel when Kestrelstar left? Was he supposed to chase after his leader? Follow the gray tom into the shadows like Snakeheart and... and Stormtalon? The ache that seemed to never go away in his heart began to hurt harder at the thought of Storm. The black and white warrior shuffled his paws where he sat, willing the hurt to go away - just until he could sneak off to Cattail pond again. Sitting back and waiting for Kestrel to return didn't feel like the right option either.

How was he supposed to feel when Splashleap was forced to kill one of their own? When the warrior's throat was split open and gushed blood onto the green grass below. He cringed, eyes squeezing shut for a moment. Some of Riverclan seemed... pleased. Happy that such an inconvenience was out of the way. But for him? He left the meeting long before it ended, barely making it out of camp before his dinner came back up.

Bumblestep had watched the whole meeting from the shadows, glassy yellow eyes staring up at the Streamstone as Kestrelstar announced his return. He seemed better. Stronger. Healthier. Saner. His leader was back, and he was sorry. For everything. Bumblestep shuffled his paws in the dirt, paying no mind to the grime that caught underneath his claws.

Was everything just supposed to... go back to normal? He blinked down at his dirty paws as Kestrelstar concluded the meeting. Nothing was normal anymore... How could it be? Storm-- He didn't stop by anymore. Didn't shoot concerned looks his way when he thought Bumble wasn't looking. They were strangers again. Nothing was normal... how was he supposed to pretend it was? He didn't have it in him to cheer for Kestrelstar's return like some, or hiss out insults like others. Instead, he chose to sit in the shadows and mourn the past.
Ziera *cough* no need to respond but Im having my bb go through his sad phase and thought you might wanna see *cough* (Ps ily)

starry
September 29th, 2021, 01:19 AM
[ gs29513 ]

Heather sat, listening to what the leader was saying. She was knew to all this clan stuff, she didn't know what everything was yet. Well, hopefully she'd learn soon. It all came to quick. Suddenly, she and the other newcomers were called. She came forward slowly, anticipating the moment in which she would be called upon. Patiently, the she-cat waited as two kits were given new names. Then, it was her turn.

To be honest with herself, Briarpaw was pretty surprised at the sudden name change. Should she have expected it? Briarpaw. It sounded... nice. At the announcement of who her mentor was going to be, she felt a bit of confusion. What was a deputy? Who was Splashleap? Still, she probably should try and find the cat. Inching back into the crowd, she looked around shyly.

"Splashleap?" she called out in a melodic, soft and quiet voice. Hopefully Splashleap would hear, or Briarpaw would be lost in all of this chaos called a clan.

Rizo
September 29th, 2021, 02:49 AM
Wolfsong lashed her tail, silver fur prickling as she watched the gathering in the clearing. Her icy blue eyes narrowed slightly at Kestrelstar, but that was all the emotion she allowed herself to show. She held her head high as she sat next to her dark-furred twin, who was arguably even more stoic. Moonfrost busied herself with grooming, a twitching ear the only indication that she was paying attention.
The two she-cats were still wary, having been welcomed into the clan, then observed a wild switch back and forth of the emotions of the leader. They would with-hold their judgement for now, but there was no trust in their gazes as they looked at the tom standing before them.

dino.
September 29th, 2021, 01:38 PM
>Seaspray<
GASP. He'd been taken on by the captain! How exciting! And his new name was so cool! Of course, he would always be the true, having braved the vast open ocean with his master's mighty crew, but still, he thought it was pretty darn impressive. He puffed out his chest with a grin, eyes bright with excitement.

wolfie
September 30th, 2021, 03:03 AM
The oriental came to an conclusion. He undeniability held a grudge for Kestrelstar as a source to put blame on and that he was a hypocrite. It was so frustratingly easy. Wormbite was all to aware of the burden of guilt on his shoulders. Abandoning Shimmeringpool and Ottersplash's death - occurring themes on his mind. Even despite telling others that they all went into the raid by choice and Kestrelstar didn't carry all the blame - he still.. still threw everything he could at his leader. There was still the fact Kestrelstar had hurt his clanmates and Wormbite rightfully was enraged at that fact. [That would never be forgiven. Blood were on cats' paws -- cats that didn't deserve that guilt -- and he couldn't but feel like he failed in that regard. ]

Then there was the fact he sounded genuine. Words, words, words. He hated every single one of them. A sigh escaped from the warrior, overthinking had became a habit. Hadn't it? This didn't matter in the scheme of things. Wormbite wouldn't be able to do anything about if he truly saw Kestrelstar unfit. Not yet, but he didn't plan to. He wanted another chance? Go ahead. All he knew was that he would keep on eye on him for now. Prepared to pick up whatever pieces he could if needed.

The meeting came to an end with four new members. Loners, he supposed. [An annoyance, that's what. ] He hadn't listened. Wormbite was just,, tired. Physically along with emotionally. For once rest sounded nice. At the call of the dismissal - the Dark Lord was quick to retire into the shadows. His dreams would be empty that night, his chamber would not appear and neither would an orange-furred tom with honey colored eyes.

spade
September 30th, 2021, 11:19 AM
[ apologies for the quick succession of meetings - i realize a few of the ceremonies have been waiting for quite a bit and i'd like to complete them prior to the gathering if that's alright with everyone :heartbounce: ]

Despite the last meeting only being a few days ago, Kestrelstar didn't want it to seem as though RiverClan wasn't moving forward at the Gathering. The best way to secure that, in his mind, was to complete a few long overdue ceremonies. There were kits due to be apprentices and apprentices in need of new mentors - and his favorite, a new warrior to name.

The battle with ShadowClan hung heavy over RiverClan, he wasn't blind to it. Not having been here... felt like a thorn digging into Kestrelstar's side. Another mistake to tack onto the ever growing list.

Emerging from his den, the gray tabby gave his pelt a shake before bunching his legs and leaping onto the Streamstone, steadying himself and taking a seat. Tail wrapped tightly around his paws, he found that the winds were slowly recovering that familiar leaf-bare tug of a slight chill. Hopefully the colder months were still quite a ways away.

"Let all those old enough to swim gather beneath the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!" Patiently, the gray tabby waited for his Clan to gather around, golden eyes gleaming as he watched them from above.

gs29513 Rani Zesty Mango Dizerel Shade. poppy. Starry Error Papaya Rockfall implimm Silverfur & Co hope FrostCat Ziera x ghostie Kunaiskrill vcrdant Nixey ~Fierce~ :Grimmlin: Dipper duskfire1 Kingly Cobra Thunderstrike QueenCocaHead -Ash- Rainquail Suspicioussheep CroissantKitty Angelique Cxndy_Fatal Starfall vermin Sagun Great Pretender @kai FriedChicken Socks RiztheHuntress Tinylight kalor Cobra Peril ThornPerished LeafMoonLight Kyrieknight Wildwhisker willowy littlelove Sklee windtail WinterMara shaded shadow im a cat Singing Jay Egasl distant cry in the woods Nixey seeingstars Naiad ShadowhunterEm Beetlenose Stormycat SilverBEZ Spotted_Leaf Moonstarsssssss Ashnose Zero Whirlpaw Poppy'song Dorian leopardstrike4 Exis wnder Brainless_blankie .Lucky. xXCloudsongXx Little Timmy Rapid

Egasl
September 30th, 2021, 11:22 AM
~ Sunpaw~

Sunpaw padded over to sit below the streamstone. So many meetings were happening lately. She felt bad that she couldn’t attend he last one, but she was definitely coming to this one.

[Sorry SUPER short
OPEN]

Exis
September 30th, 2021, 11:25 AM
Crashstep padded forward to hear Kestrelstar speak. He found it hard to believe they needed another meeting so soon but it wasn't his place to comment on that.

Fenz
September 30th, 2021, 11:26 AM
Fawnspring and riverpaw
Oop- I’ll edit later gotta play band

elswhere
September 30th, 2021, 11:38 AM
Cloverbelly | Socks

The tortie's ears perked up as he padded over to the Streamstone, shaking out his long fur. Green eyes searched the crowd of cats for his sister, Rootspark as he found a place closer up towards Kestrelstar.

Birchtrout

Pale green orbs were trained on Kestrelstar as Birchtrout emerged from the Warriors' Den, yawning. The black-striped tabby found aspot near the back of the group, but close enough where he could hear.

Raven~
September 30th, 2021, 11:45 AM
Frostpaw padded to the Streamstone from the prey-pile, confused. Why had Kestrelstar called a meeting? They had just had one. Maybe he was going to do apprentice and warrior ceremonies? Or maybe on of the newbies had already died. Frostpaw snorted. Wouldn't that be hilarious.
(Open)

beau
September 30th, 2021, 11:54 AM
Beeblaze - He/him
Beeblaze's ears flicked up at summons from the leader, and he scowled. He rarely skipped out on clan meetings, but he was debating whether or not he wanted to attend this one. He still didn't quite forgive Kestrelstar for his abandonment of Riverclan. The tom was unsure whether or not the apology had been genuine, or if his excuse had been just that, an excuse. He flicked his silky cream-and-white tail, wrinkling his nose at the thought. Sure the leader wouldn't lie about a prophecy from Starclan, he had some dignity. Besides, Beeblaze supposed he held some promise now, acknowledging the way he had been leading the clan wasn't the best. Perhaps he should give Kestrelstar the benefit of the doubt. The tom nodded silently to himself and approached the Streamstone, situating himself towards the front of the crowd.

[OPEN]

Storm Flower
September 30th, 2021, 11:57 AM
Stormkit sat on the rock

Nightfeather sat outside

Galaxy_
September 30th, 2021, 11:57 AM
Stormpelt creaped out of the warrior den opening his eyes he trotted up to the clan gathering.

Singing Jay
September 30th, 2021, 12:02 PM
✨Goldenpaw✨

Goldenpaw had returned from a short hunting trip right in time to hear her leader call the meting. She wasn't sure if this was a new meting or continuation of the last one after Tumblepaw had stormed of and Kestrelstar had followed, something she frankly thought he shouldn't have, Tumblepaw had spoken about his leader on a meting when he wasn't there to defend himself. The apprentice hadn't only turned on their leader, he had turned on his mentor after one of his most vulnerable times.

But they way Kestrelstar had chased after confused her. Why would he have done that, surely Splashleap or Snakeheart had told him about the catastrophe that had been the meting without him. So why would he still care for Tumblepaw... There must be something she didn't know or had missed...

But that didn't mater now, Kestrelstar had called a meting and Goldenpaw highly doubted it was about his apprentice. She put down the minnow in her jaws on to the prey pile and padded up to the Streamstone. She made sure to wrap her tail over her paws and straiten up to look as proper as possible. This wasn't gone be her warrior ceremony since she hadn't had an assessment but she still wanted to look her best.

She continued what she had began at the last meting, watching her clan-mates to make sure no one started screaming at her leader. Beeblaze seemed a little... suspicious but not to the level that he might snap and Crashstep seemed calm. Fawnstring was here two, something she didn't like. Frostpaw however snorted a little. Was she mocking Kestrelstar? Or was it something else... Golenpaw's eyes narrowed. She had to make sure the other apprentice didn't get up to something...

[Open]

Galaxy_
September 30th, 2021, 12:04 PM
Stormpelt came out looking for his mother he could find her where was Greypelt. "Hey Goldenpaw have you seen Graypelt?" @Singing Jay

Abyssopelagic
September 30th, 2021, 12:22 PM
Palehound hadn't been present for the last meeting as she had been recovering from her injuries from the ShadowClan skirmish. Even now, the deep scores in her chest ached and her cheek stung, but it wasn't something she couldn't eventually recover from, and life was all the more worth living and seeing through now with her almost promises with Sunsetbloom.
She settles heavily onto the ground, wincing as pain trickled down her back and oozed to the claw marks on her back.

Akira
September 30th, 2021, 12:26 PM
Hazewhisker yawned, walking out of the warriors' den with a sleepy gaze. Now what?

dino.
September 30th, 2021, 12:41 PM
// Singing Jay

>Tumblepaw<
Another meeting, so soon after the last. He was tired, burnt out after his conversation with Kestrelstar, like all his energy had been sapped in just the last couple of days - and it was evident on his face, in his frown, the way his tail dragged as he walked. A good night's sleep probably would do wonders, but he'd been up well past moonhigh thinking about how he would go from here. His anger had nearly simmered out, and exhaustion was well on its way to replace it.

He wasn't looking where he was going and nearly knocked into another apprentice, just barely managing to swerve out of the way at the last minute. "Sorry, sorry," he stammered frantically, fighting back the yawn that lingered at the back of his throat. "I didn't see you, sorry."

Singing Jay
September 30th, 2021, 01:02 PM
Papaya :eyes: ohoh...

✨Goldenpaw✨

Goldenpaw had just leaned forward a little to hear what one of the warriors said when someone almost bumped into her from behind, some close she could almost feel their whiskers on her back. Great... She'd missed what she had been hoping to catch in the warriors conversation.

She turned around to see who it was behind her... and... She blinked in surprise as she saw Tumblepaw, the exact apprentice she'd just been thinking of. She still didn't trust him but his appearance kept her from saying anything. He looked... like hell. What had he and Kestrelstar done that could have made him so tired.

"You look like horrible!" She exclaimed before she could restrain herself. ?She cleared her throat before trying again. "What's up...?" she asked, a little... well, carefully. Her question was half genuine and half out of her curiosity, she wanted to know what was going on with Kestrelstar and his apprentice, because she must have missed something, right...?

friendlyghostz
September 30th, 2021, 01:08 PM
// spirit paw

[ OPEN ]

a slight chill creeped down the monsieur's spine as he watched the leader land upon the streamstone,and he only assumed he was cold from the approaching winds. leaf-bare would undoubtedly come and ruin everything. at least the snow was nice- it gave a majestic shine, and even though it was cold to the touch it was still fun to mess around it. especially when your paw pads were sore.

the sire huffed in irritation towards himself; he was acting childish. learn how to grow up, spirit paw. stop acting like an immature kit.

sage parplebrae landing upon the group of clanmates who had came as soon as kestrel star gave the call, an eyebrow quirked upwards as spirit paw concentrated, deep in thought.

the last few meetings were definitely rough, with one leading to a death that he felt he was the one to blame. pebblesong's suffocating gasps still rung in the apprentice's head at night, causing him night terrors, tears drowning out any other noise as his fellow comrades slept peacefully. they didn't care; nor would they ever. pebblesong's blood was on his paws, he was the main center. like a puppet with no strings, he felt limp with his trauma, and he decided to change the subject as quickly as his brain would allow. thankfully, he contemplated upon other meetings, feelings wasn't his.. strong suit.

so.. what could this one be made of? more empty words of fixing everything that couldn't be fixed no longer? more lies? as his thoughts got darker and darker, he couldn't help but fake a smile- one he's been practicing every chance he got.

finally allowing a sigh to escape his lips, the paranoid bachelor would instead focus more on the inferior vermin around him. the only two he had any respect was really kestrel star and plumstorm, but for personal reasons he would probably never reveal.

cats quickly surrounded more and more around the meeting, and spirit paw decided to join in, maybe gather some more intel and gossip. but as kestrel star explained apprentice ceremonies, the tom's gaze dulled. great. the apprentice den is going to be packed. fear teared through him for only a second at that thought, anxious butterflies feeling as if they wanted to explode out of the tom's abdomen.

they're going to find out about my issue, they're gonna know they're living with a psychopath, they'll hear my sobs-

the tom shook his crown guiltily, cauda lashing in an effort to not simply return to the apprentice den. not again.

demeanor tensed, he knew this boring meeting would only feed his thoughts more and more, until they consumed him as a whole.

no! they deserve to have everyone cheering them on. they deserve the happiness i never got.

and with that, the squire forced another smile- scapulas sheathed.

he was not going to have another mental breakdown during a meeting.

Sklee
September 30th, 2021, 01:11 PM
Amberpaw walked over. Was there meeting-worthy news already? No, there couldn't be. It'd only been a it since the last one.

shaded shadow
September 30th, 2021, 01:27 PM
rainingpaw walked over to hear what kesterstar was going to say this time.

goldkit ran over to hear what the leader was going to say

windtail
September 30th, 2021, 01:33 PM
silverpaw walked over and sat with the other cats wondering what was going to happen at the meeting

Great Pretender
September 30th, 2021, 01:35 PM
| Hailfreeze |

As soon as the cat heard the call, they gathered almost in
a giddy state to the streamstone, sitting down comfortably
among their fellow clanmates, their eyes sparkling.

// OPEN

im a cat
September 30th, 2021, 01:49 PM
Lightpaw hadn’t been there for the last meeting but she had heard the last bits of it as she returned for her walk by the river. Now it look like another one started so she wouldn’t miss everything at least...

Silverfur & Co
September 30th, 2021, 01:58 PM
Featherpaw walked over to the stone and sat at the bottom

Snowstripe sat at the bottom and smiled

vcrdant
September 30th, 2021, 02:51 PM
Ryebelly approached the
Streamstone, somewhat confused about why another meeting was
taking place so soon after the previous one. He picked a spot near the
front of the crowd, gazing up Kestrelstar.

(( open for interaction! sorry for such a short post lol ))

Brainless_blankie
September 30th, 2021, 02:59 PM
Larksong yawned and got up from his nap to sit by the streamstone

alaskaa
September 30th, 2021, 05:15 PM
Another meeting? Hazelpaw yawned as she slipped out of the apprentices' den to the Streamstones. The young molly wished she could just curl up in her nest and sleep until she got woken by StarClan-Knows-Who. Hazelpaw stood underneath the Streamstone, shaking herself, shaking out her light brown tabby fur. Blinking the sleepiness out of her eyes, Hazelpaw sternly told herself to not be so lazy in her brain. Her eyes drifted to the fresh-kill pile, which was unfortunately empty. The apprentice entered a dadream where the pile to full-to-bursting, filled with so many trouts and fish!

Hazelpaw snapped out of her wondrous daydream, once more reprimanding herself. She sat down, and waited for the meeting to stat.

Zero
September 30th, 2021, 07:25 PM
Iriskit padded over to the streamstone at Kestrelstar's call, hesitant. She had missed the last few meetings, even the one where Kestrelstar had returned home, not quite keen on them since the whole fiasco with her brother.

However, she was feeling like it was time to overcome her own hesitance. And with everything that had been happening lately, she needed to take a little bit of responsibility and keep herself in the loop instead of grilling Stormtalon for information all the time. She'd be an apprentice soon, so she needed to step up.

The kitten chose a quiet spot near the back of the crowd, green gaze focused up at Kestrelstar.

Galaxy_
September 30th, 2021, 07:29 PM
Stormpelt tired yawned looking up at the stars. //open//

Rapid
September 30th, 2021, 07:43 PM
Gathering around the crowd Shalloweye's sits there listening to the kits who will now become an apperntace.

Galaxy_
September 30th, 2021, 08:04 PM
Gathering around the crowd Shalloweye's sits there listening to the kits who will now become an apperntace.

"Hello Shalloweyes." he asked "Have you seen Greypelt anyhwere.?

Rapid
September 30th, 2021, 08:21 PM
"Hello Shalloweyes." he asked "Have you seen Greypelt anyhwere.?

"Sorry sweetheart haven't seen them", she said curling her fluffy taik around herself.

Galaxy_
September 30th, 2021, 08:25 PM
"Sorry sweetheart haven't seen them", she said curling her fluffy taik around herself.

"Oh well shes been gone for awhile. But thanks." Stormpelt sat next to her

Rapid
September 30th, 2021, 08:26 PM
"Oh well shes been gone for awhile. But thanks." Stormpelt sat next to her

"So how are you darling," she said looking over. (I don't know there name what is there name?)

Galaxy_
September 30th, 2021, 08:28 PM
"So how are you darling," she said looking over. (I don't know there name what is there name?)

(Hes stormpelt whats your cats name)

"Good how are you?" he asked the she-cat

Nixey
September 30th, 2021, 09:25 PM
~Dawnwhisper~
Everything was quiet at first, aside from the soft tweeting of the very few birds in Riverclan territory. Their body currently curled up in a bedding, their sides rising and falling slowly as comfort was washing over them. However, as Kestrelstars voice filled the seemingly void of silence, Dawnwhisper felt their muscles tense up before they slid out of the nest. Padding out, Dawnwhisper seated themself in the back of the gathering cats as they watched the Riverclan leader in silence.
~Reedpaw~
Play, play, play! That’s all Reedpaw had on her mind this morning as Reedpaw had been chasing around a pitiful mossball. It may have been smaller, but she was certainly making it work as she huffed and puffed silently while chasing it every time it escaped her. Though once seeing Kestrelstar on the Streamstone, the apprentice had made a b line for the meeting place, eyes shimmering with a bit of excitement.

duskfire1
September 30th, 2021, 09:34 PM
Shallowstep poked his head out of the warriors den in interest. Swiftly scanning the clearing, he jogged out of the den, giving his pelt a quick shake.
This should be exciting.

Dorian
October 1st, 2021, 01:43 AM
Bubblekit trotted up to the streamstone to listen to what his leader had to say

Singing Jay
October 1st, 2021, 09:03 AM
Stormpelt came out looking for his mother he could find her where was Greypelt. "Hey Goldenpaw have you seen Graypelt?" @Singing Jay
[Sorry I didn't see the mention]

Goldenpaw turned to see who was speaking to her. She was trying to listen to the other so she just wanted to get whatever it was over with, unless is was more important then this, she doubted it was though.

"No. Why would I?" she asked, a tiny but annoyed by the question. Why would she know where Greypelt was? Unless.. Her eyes narrowed as she watched Strompelt. Had Greypelt done something, something that could hurt Riverclan perhaps?

dino.
October 1st, 2021, 10:39 AM
// Singing Jay

>Tumblepaw<
He winced. Was his current state really so obvious? "Thank you," came the quietly uttered sarcastic response as he sat down next to her, this time unable to stifle the yawn that seized him. It went on for a little too long before he managed to shut his jaws with a sniff.

"Lots of things are up," he replied, eyes fixed on Kestrelstar. "Just been a couple of late nights, is all." Too much thinking, he was tired of thinking, he just wanted wanted sleep. "What's up with you?"

Singing Jay
October 1st, 2021, 11:23 AM
Papaya

✨Goldenpaw✨

Great. Just prefect. She couldn't say anything right when she really needed, if she'd been talking with a kit right now she would have spoken perfectly, but when it actually mattered. Anyway. She followed Tumblepaw's gaze to Kestrelstar and the spark of curiosity lit up in her again. What had those two been up two, to make the other apprentice look like that none the less (speaking of which).

"I didn't mean it like that" she mewed. Her voice was slightly more sympathetic this time, she didn't intend to have it so. He said it had been late nights... She hadn't ever noticed him coming in to the apprentices' den after her, but then again she had been sleeping much deeper since she began seeing Heartsoul, the starclan warrior who she had been chosen by. So he might have been late and she would just have been sleeping to deep.

She was about to answer "Noting out of the usual" to Tumblepaw's question but... Nothing had been normal in the last months... First everything with Thunderclan and then the uproar after Kestrelstar's vision, now Shadowclan... It just was a lot.

"Well, both of my mentors went missing a long time ago and now there's just a lot going on..." she mewed. "Sooo... How are things going with your mentor?" She had tried to make the transition smooth and hoped Tumblepaw wouldn't question her asking. She had to know what was going on between those two...

spade
October 1st, 2021, 01:10 PM
As RiverClan gathered before him, Kestrelstar found his gaze settling onto Tumblepaw. Their training session the other day had been... interesting, to say the lease. Awkward a bit and maybe a smidge embarrassing - mainly for the leader, who should've known well enough that his apprentice wouldn't have had any training. He had forgotten, and the responsibility for training Tumblepaw fell on no one but Kestrelstar.

Deciding to place that thought at the back of his mind, he launched right into the meeting. "There are a few kits who have reached the age to become apprentices, and I'd like to have them get started on their training right away. With ShadowClan's recent attack..." Calm, keep a level voice... "I want RiverClan to be prepared. I have no plans to retaliate, but I don't want to give the toads the satisfaction of catching any of us off guard again."

Yellow eyes swept over the crowd as Kestrelstar paused. These were murky waters that he was navigating, and one wrong step could shatter the fragile foundation he had been building since being back in the Clan. He felt blind almost, but didn't dwell on it.

"Shykit [ ~Fierce~ ] and Dustkit [ Starry ], please step forward."

gs29513 Rani Zesty Mango Dizerel Shade. poppy. Error Papaya Rockfall implimm Silverfur & Co hope FrostCat Ziera x ghostie Kunaiskrill vcrdant Nixey :Grimmlin: Dipper duskfire1 Kingly Cobra Thunderstrike QueenCocaHead -Ash- Rainquail Suspicioussheep CroissantKitty Angelique Cxndy_Fatal Starfall vermin Sagun Great Pretender @kai FriedChicken Socks RiztheHuntress Tinylight kalor Cobra Peril ThornPerished LeafMoonLight Kyrieknight Wildwhisker willowy littlelove Sklee windtail WinterMara shaded shadow im a cat Singing Jay Egasl distant cry in the woods Nixey seeingstars Naiad ShadowhunterEm Beetlenose Stormycat SilverBEZ Spotted_Leaf Moonstarsssssss Ashnose Zero Whirlpaw Poppy'song Dorian leopardstrike4 Exis wnder Brainless_blankie .Lucky. xXCloudsongXx Little Timmy Rapid

starry
October 1st, 2021, 01:13 PM
Dustkit stepped forward, smiling. This was the day, wasn't it? He was gonna become Dustpaw, finally. He nodded over to his sister, Shykit. They could become apprentices together! Yay!

Brainless_blankie
October 1st, 2021, 01:28 PM
Larksong watched and smiled happy for the kits hoping they got good mentors to take care of them

Raven~
October 1st, 2021, 01:53 PM
Palebrook
Palebrook had been late to the Gathering. She had been out of camp, but she was pretty sure she hadn’t missed much. It was just starting, she believed. She heard Dustkit and Shykit’s names being called. Maybe one of them would be hers. Palebrook snorted at the thought. Yeah right. No way would Kestrelstar give her another apprentice after she had lost both Dewpaw and Fidgetpaw. Absolutely no way.
Frostoaw
New apprentices. Great. Just what Frostpaw needed. She really didn’t want to share the apprentices’ den with any more cats. It was getting a little crowded. The nursery had been more spacious with less nests. She would never admit it, but Frostpaw kind of missed the nursery. Blah. She immediately pushed that thought away. It was disgusting that she thought that way. Being out of the nursery was necessary for her to become leader. She just had to remember that. She couldn’t let anything get in the way of her goal.

Ziera
October 1st, 2021, 02:17 PM
// Zero

Odd to hear Kestrelstar's voice ring through the clearing again after a moon of silence. Strange to see the tom furiously trudge down redemption road, to feel regret in his stare when their eyes connected, or taste the bitterness of everything dissolved between them in the aftermath.

He wasn't angry anymore. (Thank stars.) At least...not like he was. With Stormtalon's boiling rage no longer crammed inside him, he grew more acquainted with emptiness, throat burned and spirit weary. Thoughts for a time of solitude.

Last meeting Kestrelstar asked Storm to sit with newcomers as he addressed RiverClan; today, kits would embark on individual journeys to warriorhood. Time to make an appearance to support the mending RiverClan's wounds stich by stich. Stormtalon joined a stream of cats gathering at the streamstone's base, only splitting off to sit beside Iriskit who lingered near the back. A long, striped tail rested on her small shoulder in quiet greeting.

Silverfur & Co
October 1st, 2021, 02:40 PM
Featherpaw smiled at the two kits and nodded.

Wildwhisker
October 1st, 2021, 05:46 PM
Skysplash stared at the kits. Good, new apprentices. She wondered who the mentors would be. Hope budded in her heart, but she knew she wouldn't be a mentor anytime soon, no matter how much she wanted to.

alaskaa
October 1st, 2021, 06:41 PM
Hazelpaw glanced at the kits, remembering her own apprentice ceremony. Briefly wondering when she could become a warrior, the apprentice stayed silent, not wanting to embarrass herself.

ian-lux
October 1st, 2021, 07:07 PM
Hi, Im new so tell me if I do something wrong ;-; Ive only ever rped on scratch)) Mangoflower trotted past the apprentice, before coming back to also look at the kits. he always wanted his on kits, but didnt have a mate. He had almost had a halfclan relationship..But they ended up being turned against each other.

Akira
October 1st, 2021, 08:21 PM
Hazewhisker watched quietly, silver blue eyes bored and not very focused yet still focused. Huh. Hopefully they got good mentors. He watched for a while before his mind once again began to wander off, daydreams swimming in his mind while his eyes stared unfocused at the sky. "Huh..." he muttered idly.

littlelove
October 1st, 2021, 08:39 PM
Morningpaw watched the beginning of the meeting, stonefaced. She wasn't expecting anymore big announcements out of Kestrelstar so soon, and she was right about that; It was just another apprentice ceremony. Her ears did lift a bit in interest as the leader called out the to-be apprentices, though; weren't those Streampelt's kits? A small smile bloomed on her face as she watched Shykit and Dustkit pad up to the Streamstone.

FriedChicken
October 2nd, 2021, 12:17 AM
Duckhail sat with her tail curled around her

CroissantKitty
October 2nd, 2021, 06:51 AM
“Great StarClan, I can’t do this now!” Aspenleaf muttered to herself as she bolted over to the high rock and sat down on the edge of the crowd. She sat down and listen closely, trying to control her breathing. New apprentices? That was always good to see. At least she wasn’t too late to miss it.

~Fierce~
October 2nd, 2021, 10:19 AM
~Shykit~
Shykit was listening absentmindedly, her blue eyes more focused on her tail than the meeting. Blah blah blah, this and that, Shykit and Dustkit come forward…wait, come forward? She quickly turned her head to look at the leader. Was today the day? And with her brother! She scampered quickly up to the front and sat down, looking up at Kestrelstar. She wished her other siblings were here to become apprentices but was glad that she had at least one sibling here.

Galaxy_
October 2nd, 2021, 12:51 PM
[Sorry I didn't see the mention]

Goldenpaw turned to see who was speaking to her. She was trying to listen to the other so she just wanted to get whatever it was over with, unless is was more important then this, she doubted it was though.

"No. Why would I?" she asked, a tiny but annoyed by the question. Why would she know where Greypelt was? Unless.. Her eyes narrowed as she watched Strompelt. Had Greypelt done something, something that could hurt Riverclan perhaps?

"She isnt at the meeting." he said

spade
October 2nd, 2021, 03:21 PM
As both of the kits stepped forward, Kestrelstar gave them each a nod. Confidence - he had confidence in these two as they embarked on their journeys into warriorhood. After all, they were Streampelt's kits, and while the tom wasn't the most... courageous warrior, he was loyal down to the core.

"Shykit [ ~Fierce~ ], Dustkit [ Starry ], you both have reached the age of six moons and are now ready to begin your warrior training. Learn well, and listen to your mentors and you will be warriors in no time."

Shifting his eyes to Shykit - who's name intrigued him but he wasn't going to comment on it - he began. "Shykit, from this moment on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Shypaw. Ryebelly [ vcrdant ] will be your mentor."

Moving on from the young she-cat, he looked at Dustkit. "Dustkit, even though you seem to have forgotten that kits aren't allowed outside of camp," he began, giving the kit a stern look, "you showed remorse for your actions and from that comes knowledge. From this moment on, until you have earned your warrior name, you will be known as Dustpaw. Snowstripe
[ Silverfur & Co ] will be your mentor."

Kestrelstar nodded to both kits now, giving them each a moment to adjust to their ceremonies and get acquainted with their mentors before he continued.

Silverfur & Co
October 2nd, 2021, 04:05 PM
Snowstripe smiled and walked up to dustpaw "I will teach you all that I know and make sure the one of the best." The molly mews

vcrdant
October 2nd, 2021, 06:46 PM
Hearing his name, Ryebelly lifted his
head up and quickly turned his gaze from Kestrelstar to Shypaw. Rising to his
paws, the tom padded over to the new apprentice and smiled. He casually
greeted her with a simple nod. "It's a pleasure to meet you," he said, his
voice coated with informality and ease. "I'm just gonna be honest, this
is my first time mentoring an apprentice, but I'll try my best to teach
you everything I know." He laughed and said, "You should know
that you can feel free to goof off and be yourself around me. I'm not too
strict."

( ~Fierce~ )

Pitou
October 3rd, 2021, 10:51 AM
**Codpaw**

Codpaw watched the two kits scamper up. He was aware that there would be two newcomers to the apprentice den now; there'd be more crowding but Codpaw was a more-the-merrier type. Besides, it was frowned upon to prank kits, even though they were so easy, but some light hazing of new apprentices wasn't nearly as bad.

He smiled broadly, genuinely pleased at the addition of new apprentices, as he called out, "Shypaw! Dustpaw! Shypaw! Dustpaw!"

Wildwhisker
October 3rd, 2021, 01:01 PM
Skysplash stared at the new mentors, jealousy coursing through her veins. She shook it away and stared at the new apprentices. They looked strong. She hoped she could help with their training.

spade
October 3rd, 2021, 05:58 PM
As the new mentors stepped forward to greet their apprentices, Kestrelstar watched each of them. He was slowly learning to put faith into his Clanmates again. Extend his trust to them - after all, he couldn't run RiverClan by himself, that much had been made apparent by the last few moons. It took more than just a leader to keep a Clan going.

Shifting gears, there were a few apprentices who needed new mentors - some who had come back home after being missing, others who had joined from their lives as outsiders. "There are a few apprentices who's mentors are no longer in RiverClan. While they are missed, we cannot allow that to derail any training." Taking a moment to recall all of the reassignments that needed to get done, Kestrelstar sighed.

"Goldenpaw [ Singing Jay ], your new mentor will be Bumblestep [ Rockfall ]."

"Reedpaw [ Nixey ], your new mentor will be Sagewhisper [ paradise ]."

"Amberpaw [ Sklee ], you will finish up your training with Houndspark [ Cobra ]."

"Silverpaw [ windtail ], you'll be continuing your training under Hazewhisker
[ Kyrieknight ]."

"Lightpaw [ im a cat ], your new mentor will be Crashstep [ Exis ]."

As far as general reassignments went, those were done. Kestrelstar paused briefly, before shifting his gaze to look for two other apprentices who would need mentors. One, returning after going missing and the other, joining because he had Clan blood in him - or so he stated. Time would tell if Clan life really was for him or not.

"Mistpaw [ Fawnhearted ] you recently returned to us after going missing. I hope that by Splashleap [ gs29513 ] agreeing to mentor you alongside her other apprentice, it means you're here to stay." He honestly didn't care to know where the apprentice had been - so many cats went missing and while at once time Kestrelstar would've tried to track down every single one, it would take his paws clean off before he came up with even one missing cat.

Cats just came and went in his mind - the leader couldn't afford to lose anymore sleep over it.

Looking at the newcomer, he continued. "Bramblepaw [ Bramble12 ], you join us due to supposed Clan blood that runs through you. Time will tell if that is the same as being ready for Clan life. Your mentor will be Skysplash [ Wildwhisker ]."

With reassignments finally all done, Kestrelstar fell silent to allow another moment before he continued.

windtail
October 3rd, 2021, 06:03 PM
silverpaw walked over to her new mentor.
Kyrieknight

alaskaa
October 3rd, 2021, 06:08 PM
Hazelpaw glanced up as the mentors touched noses with their apprentices. She knew that at this time, she probably should be... calling their names out, or something. That's what her deceased mother had told her, when she was a kit.

"Shypaw! Dustpaw!" she called out, hoping that she'd done the right thing.

Akira
October 3rd, 2021, 06:10 PM
silverpaw walked over to her new mentor.
Kyrieknight
Hazewhisker was still daydreaming... new apprentices, new reassignments, him becoming a mentor... Wait, what? With a few blinks, he looked up. Huh? Why was he a mentor? And for a... Silverpaw? Said apprentice already approached him, and he shifted awkwardly. "Uh... hi?"

vcrdant
October 3rd, 2021, 06:11 PM
Filled with joy, Ryebelly glanced
at each apprentice with a small smile. Not only did he get to mentor a new
apprentice, but there were also other new apprentices who would be
a valuable addition to the clan. He was sure that they would be strong
warriors, which was something that would always be in demand.
Watching the mentors greet their new apprentices, he sat back down
and neatly curled his tail around his paws.

[ open for interaction ]

windtail
October 3rd, 2021, 06:12 PM
Hazewhisker was still daydreaming... new apprentices, new reassignments, him becoming a mentor... Wait, what? With a few blinks, he looked up. Huh? Why was he a mentor? And for a... Silverpaw? Said apprentice already approached him, and he shifted awkwardly. "Uh... hi?"

silverpaw smiled h hh hi she stuttered
Kyrieknight

Fawnhearted
October 3rd, 2021, 06:14 PM
Mistpaw | She/They | 14 Moons

Mistpaw flushed at the comment of her returning, she wasn't particularly proud of the reason they'd been away, so hopefully no cats would ask. She wasn't exactly sure if she was supposed to touch noses with Splashleap or not, so they just padded over awkwardly beside her.

"I'll do my best", they mumbled outloud, not quite sure if they'd directed that to Splashleap or herself.

gs29513

Sklee
October 4th, 2021, 01:44 AM
Amberpaw slowly walked over to her new mentor, Houndspark. This was her, what, fourth one? Frostfeather had promised her she'd never leave like the others. And here she was. "Hi."

Cobra

Singing Jay
October 4th, 2021, 03:27 AM
[ Rockfall ]

✨Goldenpaw✨

Bumblestep, Bumblestep...

She had heard the name before, she just didn't know who it belonged to. "Bumble" and "step" didn't tell her much about how the cat in question looked. While she was named Goldenkit for the color of her fur "Bumble" wasn't really something she could connect to a color, or even size to tell her how her new mentor was.

She had heard who Mistpaw had gotten as her mentor, or rather, who Splashleap had gotten as her new apprentice. She had to admit she was a tiny bit jealous. Mistpaw had left Riverclan, she didn't deserve to get someone like the deputy herself as a mentor...

Her thought were interrupted when Goldenpaw's blue-green gaze locked on to a cat. Sitting in the corner of the camp with glowing yellow eyes. She let out a sigh of relief when the name in her mind connected with what her eyes saw. So that was her mentor hu? She hadn't seen them being disloyal yet so that was a good sign, and better than a lot of her other clan mates.

She padded up to the cat, glad she didn't have to stand around like a wide-eyed kit on it's first day out of the nursery. "So you're Bumblestep?" It wasn't really a question.

She could guess what the cat would ask first and beat him to it. "I have had swimming, hunting, and fighting lessons and I took part in the border fight against Shadowclan" And won "Why I haven't become a warrior yet? Well, all my training has been with warriors other than my mentors since they went missing right before Kestrelstar left and I still want to learn more." She said everything very quickly, this wasn't super important so might as well get it over with. "I have had two mentors before you but they are both gone now. I hope you won't go missing as well..."

Galaxy_
October 4th, 2021, 06:15 AM
Bramblepaw diped his head to Kestrelstar "Thank you." He meowed and went off to find his mentor. Skysplash [ Wildwhisker ].

Exis
October 4th, 2021, 07:28 AM
Crashstep wanted to scream, whether it was out of excitement or annoyance. Great Kestrelstar thought he was competent. Gross a child. How annoying now he'd have an apprentice that whined and cried like a kit with no milk.

Taking a survey of the area he looked for Lightpaw to see exactly what they were made of. "Lightpaw." he whisper-called, careful not to disrupt the rest of the meeting. Having one problem was quite enough for him.

im a cat

im a cat
October 4th, 2021, 08:39 AM
Exis

Lightpaw's heart sank as Kestrelstar called her name. She
wanted Looncry back... Not a new mentor. She didn't want to have to be around
another cat who was supposed to replace him.... But that wasn't up to her... It was up
to her leader... Lightpaw shock her head and quickly blinked away the slight tears that
had began to form in her green yes. It wasn't Kestrelstar's fault her mentor was gone,
life had to continue, life had to move on... and so should she...

Crashstep hu? She thought and tried to cheer up a little
and think of her future with a more positive outlook. The name wasn't
familiar to her at all. Until a tom called her name from not too far away.
Well, she found out... "Here..." she mewed. Her voice was weaker
then she had expected and sadness still tugged at her heart...

ophelia
October 4th, 2021, 06:21 PM
// Nixey

Sagewhisper pricked up her ears slightly as her name was called. A new apprentice. Well, not new, but new to her. Interesting. Such a shame, the way mentors were up and abandoning their apprentices. Didn't they know their duty to the clan? Even her own son's mentor was all but absent in his training. She twitched her tail irritably at this thought, but rolled to her paws smoothly to search for the assigned cat.
Spotting Reedpaw, she made her way over, arching her neck down gracefully to touch noses with them gently. Then she pulled back, assessing the apprentice quietly. She wondered how far along Reedpaw was in training, and where she'd have to begin.

Nixey
October 4th, 2021, 06:33 PM
~Reedpaw~
She had hardly even heard her name called, she was hardly even hearing the things happening right beside her. Her blue eyes, which glittered in the shinning sun, looked distant and a little cold for the moment. She couldn’t help but think of Hawthornmist, her previous mentor, who she had meet when she was still a kit. He had been kind to her, explained what happened to his eye, even when he didn’t have to be and could’ve showed her out the warriors den. Now there was a dull ache in her heart from where he had gone missing, even if Reedpaw didn’t get much time with him, she had thought he’d be a amazing mentor to her, he had been so kind and yet still jus the slightest stern. He hadn’t minded her louder nature and even at times seemed to welcome it, but she’d have to pull her mind out of that world now as she heard someone approaching her. Blinking her eyes softly, Reedpaw twisted her head towards Sagewhisper, who she guessed to be her new mentor. ”Hello..” the cream and brown brindle molly had croaked out, her gaze resting solely on the cat who had just touched noises with her. “I’m Reedpaw, you’re..Sagewhisper—or was it Sagewhisker?” either way, Reedpaw was now Sage somethings responsibility.
paradise

ophelia
October 4th, 2021, 06:49 PM
// Nixey

The molly she'd been assigned to looked a little distant and honestly, Sagewhisper couldn't blame her. It wasn't ideal to have a change in mentor assignment during your apprenticeship whatsoever. Still, Sagewhisper would make sure the younger cat focused when it came to training.
Her observation was confirmed when the apprentice had to clarify her name. "Sagewhisper, yes," the silver molly affirmed coolly, nodding her head once. "Nice to meet you Reedpaw," she said with a blink of her amber eyes. "Tell me, how much training have you received? Do I need to start with a tour, or do you already have that under your paw?" Truth be told, Sagewhisper didn't pay any attention to the progress of the clan's apprentices unless it affected the fate of her clan immediately. The exceptions were of course, her own kits, both of whom were currently working towards their warrior ranks. She supposed she would now need to attend more closely to those matters in order to ensure Reedpaw didn't fall behind.

Wildwhisker
October 4th, 2021, 08:29 PM
Shock rippled through Skysplash like a stone in a lake, but it was replaced with happiness. She looked at her new apprentice and touched her nose to his. (Bramblepaw, @Bramble12 (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=14915))

Pitou
October 5th, 2021, 12:19 AM
**Codpaw**

Codpaw had more or less allowed his mind to wander, not all that invested in reassignments. Though it had crossed his mind recently that he may want one of his own. He should maybe pay attention so he knew what to expect. He shrugged. Until the name Reedpaw was called. He knew of the newer apprentice named Reedpaw but each time the name was called he couldn't help but think of his friend, the exiled Reedpaw. And his own mother would be mentoring her! Maybe he'd check her out afterall, get to know this new Reedpaw a bit more.

Poprock
October 5th, 2021, 01:16 AM
He couldn't help the purr that erupted from his chest as Kestrelstar assigned him a new apprentice. It had been moons since Drizzlepaw left, and even longer since Sparkpaw. The thought of his two missing apprentices still brought a pang of grief to the black and white tom. What could he have done better to convince them to stay? Did he do something wrong?

Goldenpaw was different than Sparkpaw and Drizzlepaw. She was older than they were for starters. She had an air of confidence to her that new apprentices just didn't have. The fire of a warrior already burned bright in her soul. It was different. Refreshing. Perhaps having this new apprentice would get him out of this awful funk he had been in since... he left.

He shooed the image of Storm's bloody paws and vacant eyes out of his mind for now as he began to greet Goldenpaw. He opened his jaws to introduce himself, but she beat him to it. He quickly shut his mouth with a nod, eyes gleaming with amusement. She wants to get right to business!

"Don't worry, I don't plan on going anywhere." He mewed, standing up from his comfy spot. "Except maybe for a hunt? I would love to see your technique."

Singing Jay

Galaxy_
October 5th, 2021, 05:55 AM
Shock rippled through Skysplash like a stone in a lake, but it was replaced with happiness. She looked at her new apprentice and touched her nose to his. (Bramblepaw, @Bramble12 (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=14915))

Bramblepaw touched noses with his new mentor. "I will try my best." he meowed

(Lol The mention didnt work.)

Wildwhisker
October 5th, 2021, 08:58 AM
Bramblepaw touched noses with his new mentor. "I will try my best." he meowed

(Lol The mention didnt work.)

Skysplash backed away, meowing "You will have to work hard. Being an apprentice of RiverClan is a great honor, you know." (@Bramble12 (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=14915))

Galaxy_
October 5th, 2021, 09:31 AM
Skysplash backed away, meowing "You will have to work hard. Being an apprentice of RiverClan is a great honor, you know." (@Bramble12 (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=14915))

"When will we go trainning?" Bramblepaw asked

spade
October 5th, 2021, 12:24 PM
With all of the mentors having found their apprentices - the ones who were still looking would find them eventually, he was sure - Kestrelstar decided to continue. The next part was what he was anticipating the most.

"We also have a rather special ceremony to do. Fiercepaw [ ~Fierce~ ], please step forward." After his voice rang out, Kestrelstar leapt off the rock, landing a bit unevenly due to his missing toes beofre steadying himself and watching for the she-cat.

Wildwhisker
October 5th, 2021, 05:33 PM
"Later!" Skysplash hissed at her new apprentice as Kestrelstar's voice rang out in the clearing once again.

Bramble12

~Fierce~
October 5th, 2021, 08:51 PM
~Fiercepaw~
Fiercepaw was sitting in the crowd, her head tilted to the ground and her tail sweeping lightly away the pebbles that were in front of her. She was listening but not thinking about the words so it took her a moment to stand up after proccessing what Kestrelstar said. She padded up to Kestrelstar. Was she in trouble? Getting kicked out? Or maybe...

spade
October 5th, 2021, 09:41 PM
A tiny smile flickered onto Kestrelstar's face as the apprentice came up to him. Her effort in the fight against ShadowClan had been relayed to him, and it was about time her ceremony happened. She had proven herself without a doubt to be a cat deserving of being called a RiverClan warrior.

"Fiercepaw [ ~Fierce~ ], you have done well to earn the loyalty and trust of RiverClan, and in turn you have given your time and effort back into the Clan tenfold. It's about time that is recognized."

Lifting his head so that his voice still rang out above the Clan, Kestrelstar continued. "I, Kestrelstar, leader of RiverClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of our noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in their turn." Yellow eyes flashed as they looked back at Fiercepaw. "Fiercepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

alaskaa
October 5th, 2021, 09:49 PM
Hazelpaw was almost certain that Fiercepaw was about to become a warrior. Sitting with her tail curled around her paws, she stared up at Kestrelstar, who was waitingfor Fiercepaw's response.

~Fierce~
October 5th, 2021, 10:08 PM
~Fiercepaw~
Fiercepaw gave a small smile. She had come a long way from her old life and she hoped her siblings had as well. "I do." She meowed proudly.

spade
October 5th, 2021, 10:25 PM
She was ready.

"Then by my power as leader, I give you your warrior name. Fiercepaw, from this moment on you will be known as Fierceroar. StarClan honors your loyalty and courage, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan."

Kestrelstar had taken the time to understand what name would work best. Before him was a sharp thinker, a quick learner. Not shy in the slightest. Her voice was heard clear and rang true. Briefly, he touched his nose to her head to signal her transition from apprentice to warrior before stepping back, allowing the cheers of the Clan to rise up around them.

gs29513 Rani Zesty Mango Dizerel Shade. poppy. Error Papaya Rockfall implimm Silverfur & Co hope FrostCat Ziera x ghostie Kunaiskrill vcrdant Nixey :Grimmlin: Dipper duskfire1 Kingly Cobra Thunderstrike QueenCocaHead -Ash- Rainquail Suspicioussheep CroissantKitty Angelique Cxndy_Fatal Starfall vermin @Sagun Great Pretender @kai FriedChicken Socks RiztheHuntress Tinylight kalor Cobra Peril ThornPerished LeafMoonLight Kyrieknight Wildwhisker willowy littlelove Sklee windtail WinterMara shaded shadow im a cat Singing Jay Egasl distant cry in the woods Nixey seeingstars Naiad ShadowhunterEm Beetlenose Stormycat SilverBEZ Spotted_Leaf Moonstarsssssss Ashnose Zero Whirlpaw Poppy'song Dorian leopardstrike4 Exis wnder Brainless_blankie .Lucky. xXCloudsongXx Little Timmy Rapid Starry Bramble12

alaskaa
October 5th, 2021, 10:27 PM
"Fierceroar! Fierceroar!" called out Hazelpaw, without further ado. She grinned slightly, now thinking about what she wanted her warrior name to be. Hazelflame or Hazeltuft... either one would be acceptable, really.

Rxcket_p
October 5th, 2021, 10:28 PM
Stonedapple⚛

The she cat smiled, and looked at the new warrior, then back to Kestrelstar. She gave her leader a gentle smile.

{Open♥

Akira
October 5th, 2021, 10:49 PM
The cheers snapped Hazewhisker out of his daydreeams, causing the tom to blink curiously aroundhim. Once the words were registered into his mind, however, he began to join. "Fierceroar! Fierceroar!"

Dizerel
October 6th, 2021, 12:13 AM
Junipersong, eyes full of immense pride as she watches her apprentice receive their warrior name, nearly in tears from the overwhelming joy felt at this moment. All of that pride conveyed as she sits front and center, easily spotted by Fierceroar. So used to calling her apprentice 'Fiercepaw' that she nearly screws up the chanting of the name.

"FIERCEROAR! FIERCEROAR! FIERCEROAR!"

She cries out, way louder than everyone else. Its likely a bit embarrassing, but Juni doesn't care. Her apprentice made it. All that hard work has paid off, and she couldn't be happier to have helped such a talented young cat blossom into one of the best warriors Riverclan could offer.

// ~Fierce~

Courage
October 6th, 2021, 12:50 AM
"Firceroar! Firceroar!" chanted Riverstripe

Galaxy_
October 6th, 2021, 04:55 AM
Not understandingfully Bramblepaw copyed everyone else even though he didnt know the warrior. "Fiercroar.: he shouted

ChillyCiabattas
October 6th, 2021, 05:28 AM
"Fierceroar..." Fallingsky said absentmindedly.

Galaxy_
October 6th, 2021, 05:32 AM
"Fierceroar..." Fallingsky said absentmindedly.

Bramblepaw turned his head seeing another cat next to him. "Hello." he said to th strange cat. "Im bramblepaw I just been made an apprentice!"

ChillyCiabattas
October 6th, 2021, 05:33 AM
Bramblepaw turned his head seeing another cat next to him. "Hello." he said to th strange cat. "Im bramblepaw I just been made an apprentice!"

Fallingsky turned to see an apprentice. "Hi... um, great..."

gs29513
October 6th, 2021, 06:19 AM
A new warrior. Splashleap basked in the moment, pleased by the good news that could be shared at the gathering. Now, at last, there was something to celebrate after the turbulent moon of Kestrelstar's absence. Now, at last, they were returning to a sense of normality, with her firmly in the back seat. She liked it in the back seat, it was quieter, with less eyes. Fierceroar! Fierceroar! she called, tail waving as she joined the rest of the clan in cheering the new warrior. Hopefully the younger molly was enjoying the moment as much as she had when she had been made a warrior.

shaded shadow
October 6th, 2021, 07:09 AM
fierceroar fiercetoar cried goldkit

Mango
October 6th, 2021, 10:25 AM
Blizzardsky cheered,” Fierceroar!”

Webpaw grumbled at the new warriors, she wanted to be one. She gave an angry hiss and stomped off to the apprentice’s den.

WinterMara
October 6th, 2021, 11:14 AM

She arrived late as she heard cheerful chanting, the chant being of a name, Fierceroar. Hm, she had come quite far, from the day Whitepaw had showed her around camp to this? It made her have a genuine smile, had she treated the new warrior well? No, even she knew that, but it didn't hurt to be proud.

' 'Fierceroar, Fierceroar!' '

A tired yet happy chant came from the white and grey molly, a genuine one. The two weren't friends, barely even knew eachother, but they both had waited so long for their ceremonies, maybe Whitepaw would get hers soon, but for now, this was Fierceroar's moment, and, Whitepaw would happily give her the spotlight.

duskfire1
October 6th, 2021, 12:12 PM
Shallowstep howled as loud as he could, "Fierceroar! Fierceroar!"
It was always a great thing to welcome a new warrior into the clan.

friendlyghostz
October 6th, 2021, 12:25 PM
// spirit paw

[ open ]

the monsieur's pelt bristled as the clan rapidly chanted and cheered for the new ranker, anxiety jolting into anger towards himself. he was being weak again, showing he was weak. this wasn't spirit paw's time to panic, so, forcing a smile, the tom softly chanted the newly made warrior's name with a death stare towards the closest comrade that screamed. he couldn't tell who it was, however he knew he'd have to get over it.

"uh- fierceroar! fierceroar," the tom whisper-yelled awkwardly, before shrugging to no-one in particular.

he couldn't wait for the silence that came after everyone stopped chanting.

flat._.chair
October 6th, 2021, 03:08 PM
||>||BravePaw||<||

Bravepaw dipped into the meeting after hearing the chanting and joined in the chanting.

Raven~
October 6th, 2021, 03:19 PM
“Feirceroar! Fierceroar!” Palebrook called out, her tail flicking back and forth and grinned. Another warrior to add to the ranks. Just what RiverClan needed. She knew Feirceroar must be very proud to finally be a warrior. It was such a privilege, really. Palebrook was so happy for her.

Wildwhisker
October 6th, 2021, 04:04 PM
"Fierceroar! Fierceroar!" Skysplash chanted, tapping Bramblepaw with her tail, a silent urge for him to do the same.

Bramble12

Galaxy_
October 6th, 2021, 06:24 PM
"Fierceroar! Fierceroar!" Skysplash chanted, tapping Bramblepaw with her tail, a silent urge for him to do the same.

Bramble12

Feeling the tap Bramblepaw followed. "Fierceroar feirceroar he chanted looking at his mentor with glowing eyes.

error
October 6th, 2021, 06:53 PM
/Silverflight\

The silver she-cat had spaced out for a second, before hearing the new warrior, and immediately inhaled to shout what she had been doing for most of her life. ”Fierceroar! Fierceroar!” She chanted.

Kunaisoul
October 6th, 2021, 08:36 PM
Nightleap -->

She smiled. "Fierceroar! Fierceroar!"

Pitou
October 6th, 2021, 09:31 PM
**Codpaw**

A warrior naming ceremony. Codpaw's warrior ceremony was still very far off, it felt like a distant goal, unattainable, thus uninteresting, at this specific moment. Nonetheless, he joyfully chanted out, "Fierceroar! Fierceroar!"

spade
October 7th, 2021, 01:38 AM
As the cheers rose up around, Kestrelstar's gaze never left Fierceroar's. Something similar to pride welled in his chest - despite everything that had occurred in the short five moons of his leadership, one thing that never got old was performing warrior ceremonies. Welcoming apprentice who had trained hard, proven their loyalty. It was his favorite part of the job.

The leader gave a small nod to the new warrior, the gray tabby leader turned and bounded back up onto the Streamstone once more, lifting his tail for attention.

"Tonight, Fierceroar will hold vigil as a guard for the camp."

With that done, Kestrelstar cleared his throat. "Speaking of guards, I believe that RiverClan would do well re-establishing a few guards to keep our Clan more safe and secure. Over the next moon, I will be speaking to those I believe that will be a good fit, and have them meet with myself and Splashleap." Yellow eyes scanned the crowd. He had a few ideas of who would fit this rank, but didn't want to select them now. This would give him time to think on it, and select a diverse group of cats who would excel in the tasks provided.

"The Gathering is also approaching. I know tensions will be high, but I also believe in the cats of RiverClan. We won't be sunk by petty words and baseless claims. A lot has been taken from us as a Clan, but our pride will remain."

Hopefully Kestrelstar's words sparked some flame of passion. Reignited some belief in his Clan that despite whatever transgressions had occurred, they were all still worthy of being warriors. "This meeting is dismissed." With that, he leapt down from the Streamstone.

gs29513 Rani Papaya Zesty Mango Dizerel Shade. Rockfall implimm Silverfur & Co hope FrostCat Ziera x ghostie Kunaiskrill vcrdant Nixey poppy. ~Fierce~ :Grimmlin: Dipper seeingstars Kingly Starry finnzel Thunderstrike QueenCocaHead -Ash- Rainquail Suspicioussheep CroissantKitty Cxndy_Fatal Starfall vermin Error Wendy Great Pretender paradise FriedChicken Socks RiztheHuntress Tinylight kalor Cobra Peril ThornPerished LeafMoonLight Kyrieknight Wildwhisker Naiad Exis DawnWhisperss Brainless_blankie xXCloudsongXx Kittykatkombat Skyfirewolf Bramble12 Echomouse duskfire1 Stormycat Playtime! Lilywhisker soggyfruuit IceCat ~WarriorsLover~ EVeevee Snakebite13 bristlefrosting Sparrowsky clairamnesty Binx Pheasantflight littlelove Sklee windtail WinterMara shaded shadow im a cat Singing Jay Egasl distant cry in the woods Ravensong .Lucky. NinjaBloss Phantomtamer ranboozled Whirlpaw Fawnhearted N0va73 Angelique Beetlenose SilverBEZ Spotted_Leaf Moonstarsssssss Willowfern Ashnose Zero Poppy'song Dorian leopardstrike4 wnder ObsidianCloud Ibjmo Little Timmy Rapid

Galaxy_
October 7th, 2021, 01:42 AM
Stormpelt walked away from the streamstone think of who he would bring to the gathering.

alaskaa
October 7th, 2021, 01:48 AM
Yes! A Gathering! Hazelpaw had been dying to go to a Gathering, ever since she'd been made an apprentice. She padded away from the streamstone, excitement rippling off her pelt.

Shade.
October 7th, 2021, 05:03 AM
Finally. Lizardfrost wanted to get back to work. So much needed to be done. She had to hunt, patrol all the borders individually, hunt again, change everyone's bedding and fix any broken dens. Just anything to keep her busy.

Lotusheart also had little desire to be here. She certainly looked down on Kestrelstar and whatever he had to say. Stupid bird man, only cares about war and power!

ChillyCiabattas
October 7th, 2021, 05:43 AM
Fallingsky shrank back. She couldn't go to the Gathering. More clans, more cats She shivered.

(OPEEEEEEENNNN)

Fenz
October 7th, 2021, 06:45 AM
Fawnspring
[ he stared up at kestralstar with narrowed blue eyes, he still didn’t fully trust him if he did say so himself. His eyes traced the clearing for two familiar pelts until his eyes landed on a blue gray furred cat with scars crossing her body. Bingo! getting up he stalked towards her and sat down next to her carefully leaving a few feet between them. As kestrelstar spoke his eyes kept drifting to riverpaw he could practically taste the hatred coming off of her. She could at least learn to hide it he grumbled in his mind. As kestrelstar spoke of guard’s his attention snapped back towards him. Now that’s interesting

Riverpaw
Riverpaw growled under her breath as Fawnspring sat nest to her, she absolutely hated him with everything she had. If she could kill any cat it would be him and only him for what he had done. Honestly it wasn’t wrong to kill him right? He was a bad person if she had heard correctly. She caught him looking at her and her fur went ridged why is he looking at me with pity in his eyes she spat in her mind.

shaded shadow
October 7th, 2021, 07:01 AM
a gathering thought rainingpaw well thats something.

Silverfur & Co
October 7th, 2021, 07:03 AM
Snowstripe wandered who she was going to bring and featherpaw was excited

soggyfruuit
October 7th, 2021, 08:25 AM
Troutstream flicked an ear. It really seemed that none of this mattered. Extra guards? It didn’t make sense. Unless he was that stupid and uninformed on clan matters. That would be a shame. The tom flicked a shriveled ear, not wanting to stand up. His leg hurt, and Troutstream didn’t feel much like standing.
Rather, he thought about the upcoming Gathering.
Typically, Troustream tried to make friends at those sort of things. He drifted to the most heavily scarred cats, asking how they coped with whatever war had given them those wounds. Then the apprentices. A shredded tail, burnt away leg, and torn apart ears were not really appealing, and gave him a frightening appearance. His heart twisted. Troutstream really tried to be gentle, he really did. It’s just that some people don’t appreciate it. Especially the ones you expect to.

He hoped that tensions wouldn’t be so high that at least SOMEONE would talk to him. Even if he had been here for many moons, the brown tabby felt quite out-of-place in RiverClan. It was beautiful. He was not.

Pitou
October 7th, 2021, 09:33 AM
**Codpaw**

More guards? That sounded like more work. It was all fine but Codpaw did feel they were taking all of this maybe a little too seriously. Shadowclan had attacked them on their own territory but they didn't make it to camp and that was just Shadowclan being Shadowclan. Codpaw shrugged and quickly forgot about all the talk of guards as the gathering was mentioned. He hadn't had a chance to go a gathering before but his paws itched to check out the other clans and what all of the fuss was about. Hopefully he'd get a chance to talk to some other clan's apprentices.

flat._.chair
October 7th, 2021, 03:43 PM
||>||BravePaw||<||

Bravepaw blinked, kinda alarmed by the mention of the gathering. another one? already? the thought of more cats made the young apprentice shiver.

Raven~
October 8th, 2021, 04:59 AM
Palebrook flicked her ear. Hm. A new position. It sounded like fun, but then she remembered her other responsibility. She looked down at her belly, remembering the little kits inside that she had to take care of now. As much as she wanted to, she couldn’t become a guard. Sighing, Palebrook left the Streamstone and went into the warriors’ den to sleep off her feelings.

Wildwhisker
October 8th, 2021, 09:34 AM
Skysplash flicked her tail. Guards. The clan needed more of those. She thought about Shadowclan. That big of a problem needed a whole CLAN of guards. But she knew she didn't fit the job. She was better suited as an agile fighter in the middle of the action, not a bulky guard at the back. She would have her paws full with Bramblepaw anyways. Teaching that former outsider the warrior code would be a nightmare.

Bramble12

Galaxy_
October 8th, 2021, 09:56 AM
Skysplash flicked her tail. Guards. The clan needed more of those. She thought about Shadowclan. That big of a problem needed a whole CLAN of guards. But she knew she didn't fit the job. She was better suited as an agile fighter in the middle of the action, not a bulky guard at the back. She would have her paws full with Bramblepaw anyways. Teaching that former outsider the warrior code would be a nightmare.

Bramble12

Looking at his mentor he could see distress in her eyes. Deciding not to talk he looked at his paws scarded.

Wildwhisker
October 8th, 2021, 05:59 PM
Looking at his mentor he could see distress in her eyes. Deciding not to talk he looked at his paws scarded.

Skysplash turned to look at Bramblepaw. She saw fear glinting in his eyes. "Don't worry. This is just in place to keep us safe. By now you should know that the clans have conflict. Shadowclan is... well, a little more aggressive than the other clans. But it's nothing to worry about. I'll take you to see the territory later. You will see the border. Shadowclan cats can't attack us if we never went onto their territory." Skysplash meowed, raising her tail high.

Bramble12

Galaxy_
October 8th, 2021, 06:01 PM
Skysplash turned to look at Bramblepaw. She saw fear glinting in his eyes. "Don't worry. This is just in place to keep us safe. By now you should know that the clans have conflict. Shadowclan is... well, a little more aggressive than the other clans. But it's nothing to worry about. I'll take you to see the territory later. You will see the border. Shadowclan cats can't attack us if we never went onto their territory." Skysplash meowed, raising her tail high.

Bramble12

"Okay Skysplash." he meowed trusting her. And jumped to his paw his tail lashing ready to fight any shadowclan cat who comes his way pretending to battle a leaf.

Wildwhisker
October 14th, 2021, 09:24 PM
Skysplash rolled her eyes at her apprentice. "No time for kit games" She snorted. "We have work to do. First we will patrol the territory so you know where the borders are, and that should last us to about sunhigh. Than we will practice swimming for the whole afternoon, and if we finish early, we will practice fishing. Once all that is done, then you get to have some time to yourself"

Mr.Cheese

Galaxy_
October 14th, 2021, 09:30 PM
Skysplash rolled her eyes at her apprentice. "No time for kit games" She snorted. "We have work to do. First we will patrol the territory so you know where the borders are, and that should last us to about sunhigh. Than we will practice swimming for the whole afternoon, and if we finish early, we will practice fishing. Once all that is done, then you get to have some time to yourself"

Mr.Cheese

Alright." Bramblepaw meowed

Wildwhisker
October 14th, 2021, 09:40 PM
Alright." Bramblepaw meowed

Skysplash nodded and headed for the camp entrance, turning her gaze behind her to make sure her apprentice was following.

Galaxy_
October 14th, 2021, 09:51 PM
Skysplash nodded and headed for the camp entrance, turning her gaze behind her to make sure her apprentice was following.

Running to catch up he zoomed out of the camp stoping dead because he didnt know where to go.

spade
October 24th, 2021, 11:58 PM
The sun was rising by the time Kestrelstar came back into camp, slipping into the entrance heaving a sigh. He had taken a moment to bury Graypelt in the Thicket (the last thing the Clan needed to see was another dead body) but it had to be announced to the Clan. After ceremonies.

Yellow eyes swept around the clearing until he spotted the molly he was looking for. "Daisybird
[ Finnoween ]," he greeted with a sharp nod. "The news I have to deliver this Clan meeting is... not good. If you can, find Whitekit before it starts and keep her close to you. Maybe even Stormpelt as well." There was an urgency in his eyes for the queen to not ask any questions, mixed with general appreciation.

Breaking away from her, the leader scrambled up atop the Streamstone, lifting his chin to call out the familiar Clan meeting announcement:

"All those old enough to swim gather here beneath the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!"

Fluffing out his fur against the cold, Kestrelstar took a seat to wait for the Clan to gather, concealing any thoughts or emotions from his face for now.

Rani gs29513 Count Mangula Dizerel Shade. Rockfall implimm Silverfur & Co ScaryCat Ziera x ghostie Jack - o - Kunai Nixey ~Fierce~ :Grimmlin: Dipper seeingstars Ghostly Stars Aurene Rainquail CroissantKitty Spooky Cxndy_Fatal Star Spirit vermin The raven paradise FriedChicken Peril the weeping birch tree Wildwhisker Brainless_blankie xXCloudsongXx Mr.Cheese Papaya duskfire1 Ghostkittycat Exis Pheasantflight ~Fox~ Jackolantern Jay Witchy Angelique Blackleaf- Redsong skeloveton Piketooth Finnoween Dirtfur Prevail Ben Blueshell MangoDonut Jay_the_Fangirl SpringBlossoms Binx TAC0C4T DeltaDace littlelove Windtail WinterMara shaded shadow im a cat Singing Jay Egasl ghost in the woods Nixey Ravensong Eerie Eclipse. NinjaBloss Ghostly Phantom Playtime! Wicked Whirlpaw Departed Fawnhearted SkeleN0va Spoopy Snakebite13 Rose Child (Gay Bean) Beetlenose Lilyshine Drogan the Dragontaur A Wolf Zero wnder Eerie Error basenji_gurl mangleo99 Remy Silvervine Neo Native Willow Spooky Timmy soggyfruuit

Galaxy_
October 25th, 2021, 12:05 AM
~Whitekit and Stormpelt~

Stormpelt sat down the sadness in his eyes from hearing the death of his mother at the gathering shattered his hope. Whitekit stood to listen he didn't know what was happening. Sandness pooled his eyes.

~Bramblepaw~

His leader called the cats together sitting down alone he started to think now what?

Dirtfur
October 25th, 2021, 12:07 AM
Cricketsting rested inside the den, until Krestrelstar begun a meeting. It annoyed the warrior by the leader's announcements as much as not getting any sleep. He padded out of the Warriors' den to came to a spot fox-length away from the Streamstone. the light-cream cat could feel the grim in the atmosphere. What is it that Kestrelstar is going to say in this meeting?

The young warrior shook his head. If it is going to be something horrible, then Cricketsting should just stay still and listen to what the leader is going to say; no need to cause silliness to upset his leader and his clanmates.

Madelaine
October 25th, 2021, 12:13 AM
-->Petuniapaw

The apprentice padded out of the apprentices den, but didn't exactly go out that far. Her leg still hurt, but it was healing now that she had been resting. In the next couple of days she would be ready to start her training back up. Well that was if she could find her mentor. Petuniapaw hadn't seen him in forever. Part of her had hoped he'd show up, but he never did. Well she couldn't sit back looking for him the show must go on.

-->Heronflight

She padded out of the warriors den, spotting Petuniapaw. She padded over to her daughter and sat down next to her. Heronflight gave her a nice lick on the head and watched as Petunia bent her head down. The molly purred and looked up at Kestrelstar.

-->Hawkkit

Upon hearing Kestrelstar call her mother to get a kit she looked around for Daisybird. Hopefully she wouldn't make hee go back into the nursery. This could be her day to become an apprentice. Even after what had happened to her she was still confident on becoming a Riverclan warrior.

// Finnoween; only mentioning you, because of Daisy being mentioned \\

-->Coralsplash

Hearing the leaders call he looked up from where he was sitting. Kestrelstar sounded a bit upset. Poor guy couldn't ever get a break. Coralsplash laid down and tucked his legs underneath him.

-->Minnowkit

Now it was Minnowkit's turn to tumble out of the nursery. Her legs felt like noodles as she made it out of the den. She was still not even two moons old yet. She still had a couple of weeks. Minnowkit managed to get back up and pad near the front before tripping again. She took no notice and sat right down.

// Silverfur & Co; \\

plum
October 25th, 2021, 12:27 AM
Plumstorm slides out of the dirt-tunnel, looking disgruntled. Her pelt was prickly, her gaze troubled. She would probably have to go and ask that medicine cat of theirs if he knew of any way to help this predicament she had been facing for the last few days, as her belly was beginning to hurt. But maybe she would wait it out another day and pray for a miracle.

[ OPEN (: ]

Galaxy_
October 25th, 2021, 12:29 AM
Plumstorm slides out of the dirt-tunnel, looking disgruntled. Her pelt was prickly, her gaze troubled. She would probably have to go and ask that medicine cat of theirs if he knew of any way to help this predicament she had been facing for the last few days, as her belly was beginning to hurt. But maybe she would wait it out another day and pray for a miracle.

[ OPEN (: ]

Turning around Whitekit spotted Plumstorm running over to the elder he mewoed. "Hewo Plumstorm." he said excidly

plum
October 25th, 2021, 12:32 AM
Flicking an ear at the kit, the cat pushes her troubles away for a moment and sighs. "Hello, kit," she meows. Her belly makes a noise as she glances down at Whitekit. "You look too happy to be here- You getting apprenticed?"
[ Mr.Cheese ]

Galaxy_
October 25th, 2021, 12:34 AM
Flicking an ear at the kit, the cat pushes her troubles away for a moment and sighs. "Hello, kit," she meows. Her belly makes a noise as she glances down at Whitekit. "You look too happy to be here- You getting apprenticed?"
[ Mr.Cheese ]

"No But I did her Kestrelstar mentioning me It must be important!" he meowed "Also Its my first clan meeting!"

plum
October 25th, 2021, 12:38 AM
"Ooooh... Well, that means you're special some other way, I guess." Pausing, she gives Whitekit a wry smirk. "I'd take it. Now you get everyone lookin' at you, wondering what's going on? What's up with Whitekit? Soon, everyone in RiverClan, nay, the whole forest, will be wondering: 'What's up with Whitekit?'"
Her voice gets light when she pretends to be the collective voice of all of them at the end there, and the silvery molly chuckles. Another heartbeat later, she sits down near the kit.
[ Mr.Cheese ]

Pitou
October 25th, 2021, 12:44 AM
**Codpaw**

Codpaw stood from where he was sitting in the clearing. His first gathering had been...eventful. When he'd gotten back to camp he'd intended to at least nap before the day began but he hadn't made it that far. His mind was still reeling over everything. Nothing that happened was particularly personal for him. Shadowclan had their issues with Riverclan and vice versa but that wasn't news to him. He'd gotten a chance to talk to a Shadowclan apprentice but the thing seemed more scared of its own shadow than mean.

He sighed as he pulled himself from his thoughts and looked up to Kestrelstar, awaiting the coming announcements.

wolfie
October 25th, 2021, 12:46 AM
A quiet and tired honk escaped from the Dark Lord as he lift his head, his blind gaze swooping to the source of the announcement. Bird man. Too much of a good name for the tom. Wormbite slowly rose to his paws, padding over to the gathering crowd. He sat down near the back, gently shaking his head to wake himself up properly. His sleep was dreamless and he wasn't entirely sure whether or not that was a good thing. Perhaps he was hoping for a visitor but that was him being wishful. Wormbite's tail curled over his paw as he began to listen to Kestrelstar.

Galaxy_
October 25th, 2021, 12:48 AM
"Ooooh... Well, that means you're special some other way, I guess." Pausing, she gives Whitekit a wry smirk. "I'd take it. Now you get everyone lookin' at you, wondering what's going on? What's up with Whitekit? Soon, everyone in RiverClan, nay, the whole forest, will be wondering: 'What's up with Whitekit?'"
Her voice gets light when she pretends to be the collective voice of all of them at the end there, and the silvery molly chuckles. Another heartbeat later, she sits down near the kit.
[ Mr.Cheese ]
Nuzzling the elder. he sat down. "Your the best."

seeingstars
October 25th, 2021, 12:53 AM
Graypaw padded out of the apprentice den, finding his way over to the streamstone. The large gray and white apprentice sat and looked up towards Kestrelstar. He shifted his gaze to the nursery noticing Riverkit emerge from the den.

Eveningpaw padded from the fresh-kill pile to the streamstone, the gray and white tabby tom licked a paw and ran it over his ear before glancing up at Kestrelstar.

Finpaw had been just outside of camp, the small orange tabby tom padded in and sat beside Eveningpaw, he purred, wrapping his tail around his paws.

Riverkit padded out of the nursery, they sat near the streamstone, their icy blue eyes locked on Graypaw. They hoped this meeting would be their ceremony and they hoped Graypaw would keep their mouth shut. The gray and white kit turned their gaze up to Kestrelstar, waiting for him to speak.

alaskaa
October 25th, 2021, 01:53 AM
Hazelpaw

Her mind was foggy. Eyes clouded with pain, Hazelpaw slipped out of the apprentices' den. Ever since her first Gathering, she'd been having repetitious nightmares of Dawnstar ruthlessly murdering her because she was a RiverClan cat. Shaking the burrs from her fur, Hazelpaw blinked, clearing the misty look in her eyes. She was a RiverClan cat. She had to remain strong, to provide for her shattered Clan.

Hazelpaw's green gaze shifted to Whitekit. Poor, orphaned kit. Hazelpaw knew how it felt like to be orphaned at so young, when she'd watched her parents die by the coyotes.

Does he even know that Greypelt died? she wondered. Stormpelt, Whitekit's older brother, definitely knew. Hazelpaw remembered the way he'd accused Foxstom of lying.

Shivering, Hazelpaw sat down. She had a feeling that she knew what Kestrelstar was going to announce.

Silverfur & Co
October 25th, 2021, 04:19 AM
-->Petuniapaw

The apprentice padded out of the apprentices den, but didn't exactly go out that far. Her leg still hurt, but it was healing now that she had been resting. In the next couple of days she would be ready to start her training back up. Well that was if she could find her mentor. Petuniapaw hadn't seen him in forever. Part of her had hoped he'd show up, but he never did. Well she couldn't sit back looking for him the show must go on.

-->Heronflight

She padded out of the warriors den, spotting Petuniapaw. She padded over to her daughter and sat down next to her. Heronflight gave her a nice lick on the head and watched as Petunia bent her head down. The molly purred and looked up at Kestrelstar.

-->Hawkkit

Upon hearing Kestrelstar call her mother to get a kit she looked around for Daisybird. Hopefully she wouldn't make hee go back into the nursery. This could be her day to become an apprentice. Even after what had happened to her she was still confident on becoming a Riverclan warrior.

// Finnoween; only mentioning you, because of Daisy being mentioned \\

-->Coralsplash

Hearing the leaders call he looked up from where he was sitting. Kestrelstar sounded a bit upset. Poor guy couldn't ever get a break. Coralsplash laid down and tucked his legs underneath him.

-->Minnowkit

Now it was Minnowkit's turn to tumble out of the nursery. Her legs felt like noodles as she made it out of the den. She was still not even two moons old yet. She still had a couple of weeks. Minnowkit managed to get back up and pad near the front before tripping again. She took no notice and sat right down.

// Silverfur & Co; \\

Snowstripe smiled and nods looking at minnowkit as she purs softly. She licks minnow all over making sure that she was ready for the day and her fur wasn't a mess

Featherpaw looked up at kestrelstar and smiled and sat by snow and minnow

Rxcket_p
October 25th, 2021, 04:43 AM
// seeingstars //

Stonedapple♥

She pushed her way so that she was sat between Greypaw and another cat she didn't recognize, she looked around, getting kind of worried as she couldn't spot Duckslip.

Dawnferret
They yawned, practically dragging themself to the meeting, flopping and sitting down to listen.

{{other three characters are missing, all completing rejoining.)

Blackleaf-
October 25th, 2021, 05:35 AM
Runningstream pushed her way into the crowd, her blue eyes worried. :There can't be anything bad now. We've had enough.: She thought to herself, her gaze shifting to Kestrelstar. She curled her silver tail over her paws and listened.

error
October 25th, 2021, 05:38 AM
{Maplekit}

She looked around for Riverkit, practically swimming in the ginormous wave of cats. It was probably their ceremony now, but she still had a bit of time until she would be an apprentice. Continuing to look for their grey pelt she finally spotted them. She padded over, sitting next to them. “Hey, Riverkit. I doubt I will become an apprentice today, but don’t think I won’t soon.” She chuckled, looking back to Kestrelstar.

( seeingstars )

Astraea
October 25th, 2021, 05:43 AM
Lionspot sat down quietly.

---------------------------------

Foxpaw sat down.

Ian
October 25th, 2021, 06:59 AM
Shimmerpaw padded out of the apprentices' den, her maw stretched open in a yawn as she made her way towards the gathering cats. She sat down a little ways away from everyone else, not liking being in the middle of a crowd, and turned to look up at Kestrelstar as she watied for his announcements.

Galaxy_
October 25th, 2021, 07:04 AM
~Bramblepaw~

He look around at all the other cats in amazment. "There are so many!"

~Dewfur~

The Molly came out of the warriors den. Sitting away from the crowrd. She meowed "Well here goes nothing."

(OPEN)

~Fierce~
October 25th, 2021, 07:43 AM
~Streampelt~
Streampelt heard the leader’s call from the warriors den and he padded over to the Streamstone, sitting down at a spot he picked.

~Fierceroar~
Fierceroar heard Kestrelstar’s call from eating a small fish in the clearing and she padded quickly over to the Streamstone, sitting down and curling her tail around her paws.

~Shypaw~
Shypaw was taking a light snooze in the apprentices den when she heard Kestrelstar’s call for a meeting. She quickly woke up and padded over to the Streamstone. She decided to sit down next to her father.

~Lavenderkit~
Lavenderkit was playing with her bugs inside the nursery when she scampered outside after she heard the leader’s call for a clan meeting. Lavenderkit bounded over to the Streamstone and sat down, looking up at the leader.

Wildwhisker
October 25th, 2021, 07:58 AM
Skysplash slumped over to the Streamstone. She was terrified of what the leader might announce today. A new mentor for her apprentice. Starclan, this was embarrassing. Well, she might get a new one, on the bright side. But... would she?

Galaxy_
October 25th, 2021, 07:59 AM
Skysplash slumped over to the Streamstone. She was terrified of what the leader might announce today. A new mentor for her apprentice. Starclan, this was embarrassing. Well, she might get a new one, on the bright side. But... would she?

~Bramblepaw~

Looking at his old mentor he felt sadness. "Un Skysplash Im sorry but I didnt think you where you know right for me." he meowed looking at his paws.

Wildwhisker
October 25th, 2021, 08:03 AM
~Bramblepaw~

Looking at his old mentor he felt sadness. "Un Skysplash Im sorry but I didnt think you where you know right for me." he meowed looking at his paws.

"I know..." Skysplash mumbled, not hiding the frustration in her mew. "You are an outsider, and I know far too many outsiders for comfort. She froze and widened her eyes, realizing she had said too much.

Galaxy_
October 25th, 2021, 08:05 AM
"I know..." Skysplash mumbled, not hiding the frustration in her mew. "You are an outsider, and I know far too many outsiders for comfort. She froze and widened her eyes, realizing she had said too much.

~Bramblepaw~

"How?" he meowed "Do you know fire?" he meowed hopfully

Wildwhisker
October 25th, 2021, 08:09 AM
~Bramblepaw~

"How?" he meowed "Do you know fire?" he meowed hopfully

Skysplash stared into her former apprentice's eyes. Should she tell him? No... that was a discussion for another day. "No. I do not know a outsider named Fire. I know a outsider named Winter, way too well in fact."

Galaxy_
October 25th, 2021, 08:11 AM
Skysplash stared into her former apprentice's eyes. Should she tell him? No... that was a discussion for another day. "No. I do not know a outsider named Fire. I know a outsider named Winter, way too well in fact."

"Was he your mate." he asked

Wildwhisker
October 25th, 2021, 08:18 AM
"Was he your mate." he asked

"NO SHE IS MY SISTER, YOU-" Skysplash froze, realizing what she had just exposed.

Galaxy_
October 25th, 2021, 08:20 AM
"NO SHE IS MY SISTER, YOU-" Skysplash froze, realizing what she had just exposed.

"YOUR SISTER?" he meowed "You where a lonar once?"

littlelove
October 25th, 2021, 08:22 AM
Morningpaw's pelt prickled as Kestrelstar called a clan meeting. The tone he had seemed to mask something... solemn. She knew it probably had to do with the fiasco at the Gathering and that fact sent a chill down her spine. Who had been killed? She heard it was a queen. Morningpaw silently tallied the queens present in the meeting, shifting uncomfortably.

Wildwhisker
October 25th, 2021, 08:22 AM
Skysplash felt her pelt grow hot with fear. "NO!!! Uh, well, not really, kind of, I don't know...."

Galaxy_
October 25th, 2021, 08:24 AM
Skysplash felt her pelt grow hot with fear. "NO!!! Uh, well, not really, kind of, I don't know...."

Sitting looking at his mentor "You can tell me anything."

Wildwhisker
October 25th, 2021, 08:26 AM
Sitting looking at his mentor "You can tell me anything."

Skysplash gritted her teeth, frustration rippling through her like a stone in a lake. "I don't know, okay?!"

Galaxy_
October 25th, 2021, 08:27 AM
Skysplash gritted her teeth, frustration rippling through her like a stone in a lake. "I don't know, okay?!"

Steping back in fear "Alright then." he meowed sitting down his fur still rised

Wildwhisker
October 25th, 2021, 08:33 AM
Steping back in fear "Alright then." he meowed sitting down his fur still rised

Skysplash stared at the ground. Was Bramblepaw genuinely scared of her? She shook her head sadly. Perhaps she wouldn't get an apprentice. What use would she be then? She shook her head. Kestrelstar would be starting any second now; there was no use avoiding the inevitable.

A Wolf
October 25th, 2021, 08:33 AM
A long yawn escaped Sandbreeze's jaws as she rose up from her den in the nursery and walked outside. Her leader was back now, after a moon chaos in her clan it was finally more peaceful, at least she hoped so. The clan meeting Splashleap and Snakeheart had called when Kestrelstar was away had been a complete disaster. Full of shouting, prosteing and even a fight that had broken out between the apprentice Whitepaw and a warrior named Pebblesong when she had attacked. Luckily the warrior had been taken care of, unluckily it was with claws and teeth. Sandbreeze understood why the deputy had felt the need to take violence as her last resort of calm down Pebblesong, and now the warrior was doomed to pad in the endless darkness of the Dark Forest. Because Sandbreeze was sure that was where the cat had gone, no one attacked their apprentice clan mate and got into Starclan, the world wasn't that messed up.

The queen shock her head. Now was a clan meeting, a time for sharing news and welcoming new apprentices, warriors and possibly elders or newcomers into their new ranks, a time for change; worry but also joy. The past was in the past and couldn't be shifted, however much Sandbreeze might want it. With a tired smile towards the cats around her she sat down and swept her tail over her paws. Caring kits wasn't as easy as she had thought and her respect for the other queens did it so well had only grown in the last days.

Speaking of which; She had arrived in time to see her leader seemed to share a few short words with another queen: Daisybird, and Sandflower instantly see his expression. Whatever news they were about to receive she wasn't so sure they would be good once anymore.... Starclan help us...

Egasl
October 25th, 2021, 08:43 AM
Sunpaw gaze up at Kestrelstar, wondering what this meeting was about. She had found of spot to sit close enough to the rock to hear. Her eyes swept back and forth, it almost looked like she was looking for something if she was able to see. She flicked her tail and waited for the meeting to begin.

[OPEN]

duskfire1
October 25th, 2021, 09:11 AM
Shallowstep ⚓

Shallowstep looked around the camp at Kestrelstar's call, looking to see if there was panic on his clan mates faces, but thankfully there wasn't.
I hope the meeting isn't something drastic.
He thought about Shadowclan and Thunderclan, he knew they had come to some sort of peaceful negotiation with Thunderclan, but sadly not Shadowclan.
What he really was hoping for, was a meeting without the mention of bloodshed for once.

shaded shadow
October 25th, 2021, 09:13 AM
rainingpaw walked over to hear what kestrelstar was going to say this time

windtail
October 25th, 2021, 09:15 AM
silverpaw walked over and sat down with her clanmates

DeltaDace
October 25th, 2021, 10:18 AM
Bearspot rushed to where his clanmates were, not wanting to miss out on what was going on.

Even though Hazepaw couldn't fully swim yet, he peeked his head out from the apprentice's den and listened to the leader's words.

poppy
October 25th, 2021, 10:21 AM
WOW, her first Clan meeting! Well, technically not her FIRST, but her first meeting as fully Birdkit. The small ragdoll ran over, eagerly blinking up at Kestrelstar. She turned to some random cat. "That's my buddy right up there." She whispered.

A Wolf
October 25th, 2021, 10:28 AM
WOW, her first Clan meeting! Well, technically not her FIRST, but her first meeting as fully Birdkit. The small ragdoll ran over, eagerly blinking up at Kestrelstar. She turned to some random cat. "That's my buddy right up there." She whispered.

The queen hadn't expected to be addressed but a tiny little ball of fluff turned to her. Sandbreeze still couldn't believe she would be having those some time soon, it felt so unreal.

"Your buddy?" She wondered and bend down to greet the kit properly with a touch of her nose. "You mean Kesterlstar" Aww, the kit must be thinking they were the friend of the leader himself. She missed the nativity fo her own youth, no clan maters of relationships question to brother her, only caring about who would be her nest play-partner. Oh how things had changed.

plum
October 25th, 2021, 10:29 AM
When the kit snuggles into her fur, Plumstorm's body becomes rigid. Startled, she stares round-eyed down at Whitekit for several heartbeats before blinking in rapid succession as she glances around in a flustered manner, looking for anyone who may be staring at their missing kit wondering why it was talking and cuddling with her. "U-uh,,m..." Yeah, Plumstorm was broken.

System reboot!

She looks at another random kit who had turned to them. "Kestrelstar is your buddy? Hah, fat chance. Hey! Hey, I bet Whitekit can be your buddy too!" Yeah, she would pawn this one off onto that one! Aiming a gentle but certain prod to the kit's shoulders, she tries to encourage them to go and make friends with Birdkit.
[ Mr.Cheese, poisoned poppy ]

DeltaDace
October 25th, 2021, 10:38 AM
Hazepaw knew it might be wrong, but he couldn't miss ANOTHER clan meeting! So he padded to the gathering of cats, and he sat down behind a larger cat, hoping to not be spotted by the deputy or leader.

Peril
October 25th, 2021, 10:43 AM
Cherryflight | Open | in the crowd
The molly skipped forward on light paws. Without a single sound, she smiled up at the leader. Her face fell at his face. He seemed tense, so she felt tense now. Her eyes squinted as she thought about what could be wrong.

Galaxy_
October 25th, 2021, 11:35 AM
When the kit snuggles into her fur, Plumstorm's body becomes rigid. Startled, she stares round-eyed down at Whitekit for several heartbeats before blinking in rapid succession as she glances around in a flustered manner, looking for anyone who may be staring at their missing kit wondering why it was talking and cuddling with her. "U-uh,,m..." Yeah, Plumstorm was broken.

System reboot!

She looks at another random kit who had turned to them. "Kestrelstar is your buddy? Hah, fat chance. Hey! Hey, I bet Whitekit can be your buddy too!" Yeah, she would pawn this one off onto that one! Aiming a gentle but certain prod to the kit's shoulders, she tries to encourage them to go and make friends with Birdkit.
[ Mr.Cheese, poisoned poppy ]

Nervously "Hi IM Whitekit." he meowed @Posiend poppy

Rani
October 25th, 2021, 11:48 AM
Snakeheart was looking a little more confident then he'd been of late as he padded out of his den at Kestrelstars call. The tom was looking healthier every day that passed now and had his mind had been going the same way, a new support circle of those he trusted helping his strained mind. So while it wasnt the unfaltering stride he once had he wasnt skulking around as he padded over to give Lavenderkit a few licks on the head.
"Good morning, found any unusual bugs of late? I found a beetle in the herb store and thought of you but I wasnt fast enough to catch it."

~Fierce~ Dizerel (if you wanna throw in juni)

poppy
October 25th, 2021, 01:27 PM
||: implimm Mr.Cheese A Wolf

Birdkit had was very very super duper excited to have two whole big cats to talk to. Even if one looked uncomfortable- she was pretty sure that was Plumstorm, she didn't know, though, she was still trying to memorize all the names- and the queen (she knew that this was Sandbreeze, because they lived together!) She blinked contentedly up at the warrior. What did she mean by 'fat chance'? She giggled, shaking her head. "I think he is... he brought me here, after all, so he must like me a little bit. And he's so nice too, how could he NOT be my buddy?" Her logic was quite valid, and she was very impressed with herself. "I like being buddies with nice cats. You could be my buddy too, if you want."

Looking back up to Sandbreeze, she smiled. "Yeah, he's actually everyone's buddy if you think about it." She said matter-of-factly. Clearly, if he was leader. "Don't worry, I wanna be just like him, so you can be my buddy too, as long as you're nice." The little blue mitted ragdoll looked up at her 'buddy', and noticed how stressed he looked. Poor Kestrel. Her mouth twisted into a concerned frown. Maybe he needed some support!

Not realizing that it might hurt the cat around her's ears, she stood up, inhaling deeply. "LET'S GO KESTREL! YOU GOT THIS!" She yowled. How supportive of herself, that ought to make him feel better.

Finally, after that had been addressed, she turned to Whitekit. Hm... that name rung a bell. She moved away from Plumstorm, after one last goodbye snuggle, and plopped down next to the other kit. "Hi! It's super nice to meet you!" She smiled. Yay! She had made three new friends, and the day had barely STARTED yet!

"How's you're day been going, Whitekit?" Whoever his parents were must not be very creative. Whitekit, pfffft. Birdkit's outsider name had been Dolly, and that meant something special, because according to mommy- no, according to Dawn, she and Birdkit were something called a 'rag-doll'.

Super interesting origin of name thought speech. Heheh, that was a long sentence, full of big interesting words.

DeltaDace
October 25th, 2021, 01:43 PM
Bearspot had a smile on his scarred face due to this kit's antics. "Young Birdkit, how do I put this..." He thought, tapping the ground with his paw. "Kestrelstar is like a queen, the difference is that she's not in charge of just a litter of kits, but the entire clan. We love and respect him, but only a few cats can call our leader 'buddy'. He's connected with Starclan in a way that most just aren't. Now that doesn't mean you should be afraid of him, it just means you should treat our leader with high regard."

Meanwhile, Hazepaw has had enough of this kit's annoyance. He's our leader, not your playmate!, He thought, flicking the tip of his tail from side to side in agitation.

||: poisoned poppy

WinterMara
October 25th, 2021, 02:05 PM

She hear squabbling from, multiple ends, and did not want to get involved, she just wanted to go to bed or end her apprentice days, both would be lovely. Someone was bullying a kit essentially, which, wow, way to not let kits have a kithood, and...okay, bad flashbacks began to come in. She just, pushed it aside, ignoring the argument between warrior and apprentice.

plum
October 25th, 2021, 02:16 PM
Plumstorm was just... perplexed. Whitekit was sweet, and it'd come out of nowhere. But at least he seemed to be going with the flow and having a good time- Not that it was her responsibility to ensure this, however. The relief she felt while watching him chat with Birdkit was weird, unnatural, and she had to fight it.

Her weird, uncomfortable pleasure at the two by her paws turns sour however, when some nobody from out of nowhere injects their no good, unwarranted opinion over Birdkit.

"You better shut your mouth before it's shut for you," she growls to Bearspot. "You're some nobody as far as I'm concerned, as far as most of us are concerned actually. You don't know a damn thing about Kestrelstar, I'm willing to bet, if you're calling him a queen connected to StarClan. What a load of rat droppings, really. Shut up and go watch the meeting from some corner where you're out of my sight, and don't try and stir more trouble up than you're really worth." Her words were so acidic in spite of her previous awkward softness towards the kits.
DeltaDace, Mr.Cheese, poisoned poppy

Spartan-117
October 25th, 2021, 02:21 PM
EAGLEPAW OF RIVERCLAN

Eaglepaw looks at the leader on top of the stone. His wide eyes stare up at his form, he admires him very much, wishing he could be as amazing as him. Then tilting his head, he realizes he looks... Sad? Remorseful? So many different things he could think of.

dino.
October 25th, 2021, 02:21 PM
>Seaspray<
Were all Clan meetings full of so much squabbling all the time? Seaspray cast the group of kits and warriors a furtive glance as he sat nearby, wondering if he should step in and break it up - but no, that one warrior, Plumstorm he thought, seemed to be handling things just fine.

He keep an eye on it just in case, he decided, as he draped his tail over his paws.

DeltaDace
October 25th, 2021, 02:33 PM
Bearspot, hearing these words, only stared at the she-cat. "You're right," He admitted "I was just trying to simplify it for the kit. I'll keep my mouth shut around you now." His words were passive, but his tone had a hint of bitterness. He then trodded away from Plumstorm, his stubbed tail moving back and forth.

Hazepaw only stared at his mentor. He sometimes wished that Bearspot wasn't so utterly pathetic in the way he handled aggression from other cats. He kept his amber eyes on Plumstorm, admiring her hostility.
implimm

Galaxy_
October 25th, 2021, 02:45 PM
Plumstorm was just... perplexed. Whitekit was sweet, and it'd come out of nowhere. But at least he seemed to be going with the flow and having a good time- Not that it was her responsibility to ensure this, however. The relief she felt while watching him chat with Birdkit was weird, unnatural, and she had to fight it.

Her weird, uncomfortable pleasure at the two by her paws turns sour however, when some nobody from out of nowhere injects their no good, unwarranted opinion over Birdkit.

"You better shut your mouth before it's shut for you," she growls to Bearspot. "You're some nobody as far as I'm concerned, as far as most of us are concerned actually. You don't know a damn thing about Kestrelstar, I'm willing to bet, if you're calling him a queen connected to StarClan. What a load of rat droppings, really. Shut up and go watch the meeting from some corner where you're out of my sight, and don't try and stir more trouble up than you're really worth." Her words were so acidic in spite of her previous awkward softness towards the kits.
DeltaDace, Mr.Cheese, poisoned poppy

Hearing the Elder yelling Whitekit was afriad. Skrinking back a little. "Are are you lrigh Plumstorm you seem angry."

furrensic
October 25th, 2021, 03:58 PM
Mr.Cheese Witchy Angelique implimm DeltaDace poisoned poppy //

➸ daisybird

just a few pawsteps from the nursery entrance, daisybird sat, staring at the entrance of camp with furrowed brows. something felt odd - other than the fact that everything felt hazy, dream like - like she'd done something on a whim. even if she had, she had no time to think about it, as kestrelstar had appeared. she listened to his words and nodded, "will do, kestrelstar."

standing up and glancing around for whitekit, along with stormpelt among the gathering cats, she padded over to the dark grey tom. "stormpelt, can you come with me for a moment? just until the meeting is over." the queen asked, making her voice sound a bit softer after seeing the toms sorrowful expression. she turned around, only to see hawkkit. hurrying over, she frowned. "hawkkit, what are you doing out of the nursery?" she whispered, leaning down slightly and staring at the kit with a worried expression. the nursery had proved to be a safe place. there were no owls, no threats, not in the nursery.

then again, the only reason that hawkkit had passed was because daisy didn't have her eyes on her. "actually..actually, okay, stay right beside me, okay? don't leave my side." she meowed, eyes widening just a tiny bit before nudging her daughter forward, padding towards the streamstone. once she spotted whitekit, the grey tabby made her way over. it seemed that bearspot, birdkit, and plumstorm were keeping the kit company.

"dont worry, whitekit, plumstorm is just..stopping bearspot from saying rude things." daisybird pushed herself into the conversation, sitting down beside the kit. she frowned at bearspot, brows knitted together in clear frustration. she wasn't sure of the whole situation, but she had a feeling that plumstorm had made a good decision to snap at the warrior. "nice to see you too, birdkit." she greeted with a short nod of her head.

DeltaDace
October 25th, 2021, 04:01 PM
Finnoween

Bearspot

Bearspot saw Daisybird frown at him and felt ashamed due to his actions. Even a Warrior like him can say the wrong things to kits. He was never good with them anyway.

Galaxy_
October 25th, 2021, 04:41 PM
Mr.Cheese Witchy Angelique implimm DeltaDace poisoned poppy //

➸ daisybird

just a few pawsteps from the nursery entrance, daisybird sat, staring at the entrance of camp with furrowed brows. something felt odd - other than the fact that everything felt hazy, dream like - like she'd done something on a whim. even if she had, she had no time to think about it, as kestrelstar had appeared. she listened to his words and nodded, "will do, kestrelstar."

standing up and glancing around for whitekit, along with stormpelt among the gathering cats, she padded over to the dark grey tom. "stormpelt, can you come with me for a moment? just until the meeting is over." the queen asked, making her voice sound a bit softer after seeing the toms sorrowful expression. she turned around, only to see hawkkit. hurrying over, she frowned. "hawkkit, what are you doing out of the nursery?" she whispered, leaning down slightly and staring at the kit with a worried expression. the nursery had proved to be a safe place. there were no owls, no threats, not in the nursery.

then again, the only reason that hawkkit had passed was because daisy didn't have her eyes on her. "actually..actually, okay, stay right beside me, okay? don't leave my side." she meowed, eyes widening just a tiny bit before nudging her daughter forward, padding towards the streamstone. once she spotted whitekit, the grey tabby made her way over. it seemed that bearspot, birdkit, and plumstorm were keeping the kit company.

"dont worry, whitekit, plumstorm is just..stopping bearspot from saying rude things." daisybird pushed herself into the conversation, sitting down beside the kit. she frowned at bearspot, brows knitted together in clear frustration. she wasn't sure of the whole situation, but she had a feeling that plumstorm had made a good decision to snap at the warrior. "nice to see you too, birdkit." she greeted with a short nod of her head.

"Alright daisybird." stormpelt meowed comone on whitekit.

Silverfur & Co
October 25th, 2021, 04:46 PM
Featherpaw sat there listenging to Kestrelstar and looked up at her leader and sighed she was sooo close to becoming a warrior then goldenbranch disappeared {Open}

Zero
October 25th, 2021, 05:07 PM
Iriskit padded over to the streamstone among her clanmates, settling toward the side of the crowd.

duCky
October 25th, 2021, 05:13 PM
-Fogpaw-

The apprentice immediately padded up to the streamstone, eyes fixated on the leader as she quickly sat down towards the front. Fogpaw was still a bit angry at Thunderclan for chasing the coyotes over the border, but they knew Thunderclan had learned their lesson, and that it would be best if no more fighting broke out.

Even though Fogpaw was to young at the time to witness the horrors unfold at the meetings, the apprentice knew that the meetings would be getting a lot better after the knews of the truce. At least, they hoped so.

Jay.
October 25th, 2021, 07:37 PM
★ Looncry ★
*he didn't get his morning coffee*

Looncry approached the camp enterance, he could
literally hear the chattering from tree lengths
away from camp and ALL THE PREY
HAD BEEN SCARED AWAY.

"Well I hope-" He began to scold- thinking
it was just a bunch of idiot
apprentices. But when he
slipped into camp he noticed
Kestrelstar on the streamstone.
The clan was gathering and he
could see several cats... argueing?
He couldn't really understand
what they were saying.

He sat near the back of the group
and his yellow eyes pierced the crowd.

carmen
October 25th, 2021, 08:00 PM
Papaya
Ah, great, another one. Bristletail was feeling better, now. Less broken, more whole. There hadn't been many deaths to report in a while and it seemed that the gathering had gone well. Her blue eyes travelled over the ones who seemed to be calling for attention. Plumstorm had a swarm of kits curled around her. That wasn't something she saw everyday. She turned around and looked for someone to talk to. Bristletails gaze landed upon Seaspray. She had a feeling he had been a rogue at some point,n his name a little different and all, but she couldn't remember for how long he had been there. "Hey, Seaspray," she meowed, padding over to sit beside him.

Raven~
October 25th, 2021, 09:07 PM
Palebrook

Palebrook padded into the clearing, her senses alerted. What was this meeting for? Although she wasn’t a hundred percent certain, she was pretty sure they had gone through them all. Then it must have something to do with the Gathering. She hadn’t gone this time, which she was now starting to regret. Had something big happened? Ugh, she really needed to figure this out. Hopefully Kestrelstar would continue soon.

Shinestone

What did Kestrelstar want this time? Shinestone though as she dragged herself out of her perfectly comfortable warm best to the more-than-slightly-colder outdoors. This had better not just be some apprentice or the-deputy-went-missing type of Gathering. The apprentice ceremonies meant nothing to her while she had Streamkit and Brookkit and Splashleap was a suitable deputy and it would be annoying if she had gone away. She crouched down low, curling her tail over her paws and waited for the rest of the Clan to get their lazy butts over here so the meeting could start already.

Courage
October 25th, 2021, 09:13 PM
Riverstripe ran up to the meeting and sat down it sounded urgent. It was rainy and cold she liked rainy. She didn't like cold. For starters she couldn't swim on a cold day. It was to cold for that. She looked around. Clouds covered the sky and there wasn't any sun peeking though and the crisp wind blew on her fur.

Wildwhisker
October 25th, 2021, 10:02 PM
Skysplash lashed her tail. Did it really take this long for a couple of cats to come so the Streamstone? This was taking forever. She was nervous about the news, and the big buildup was just making her more anxious, as if she needed any more stress in her life.

Native Willow
October 25th, 2021, 10:03 PM
Willowkit

Willowkit heard the call of Kestrelstar for all to gather. He had no idea what was going on but he got up from his spot in the nursery, and wobbled to sit just outside the entrance. He briefly glanced at his clanmates before staring intently at Kestrelstar. Thoghts raced through his mind, but he didn't pay them any attention as he cared more about what his leader had to say.