PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Floodstone

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Blazepaw
January 11th, 2020, 01:59 AM
The tom indignantly fluffed up his fur, glaring at the leader’s apathetic comment. That piece of foxdung.
“How dare you mention their names in the middle of a gathering!” He growled before he could stop himself. Fur bristling, snowpaw trudged towards his new mentor.

BEAR.
January 11th, 2020, 02:26 AM
Lionstar squinted his eyes at both Herringpaw and Snowpaw.

"Herringpaw [ .:Raven:.], if you have something to say you're free to raise your voice! LIKE THIS!" Hopefully that boom was enough to make that mumbling apprentice flinch! Lionstar was open to complaints-- he was prepared to call these ancient apprentices out on their inaction. It was one thing if their mentor disappeared and they were still contributing to the Clan-- Fawnsqueak had been without a mentor for several moons, doing his best to learn from other warriors and from life experiences.

But these slobs? They were never around. They were hardly Clan cats at this point. They made kittypets productive.

"I'm sorry, Snowpaw, did I say anyone's name? I said two cats. Perhaps before you give me attitude, you should learn to use your ears! Raccoontail [ Pepperkins], good luck with this one-- at this rate he'll be the only former SkyClan apprentice who doesn't become a warrior. I hope you can fix that."

mochi
January 11th, 2020, 02:51 AM
hxneysuckle
Ripplestep
She gets her first apprentice and she doesn't even bother to show up to the meeting. Ripplestep sighed inwardly, once more scanning the crowd with brown-green eyes for her sister - and once more not seeing the familiar black-and-white spotted pelt. She couldn't bring herself to feel surprised - disappointed, yes - but she wouldn't put it passed her littermate to blow off a meeting to go hunt or swim. Oh stars I hope she's hunting and not just goofing off. At least then she'd be contributing something.

She wondered for a brief moment why Pebbleskip had been chosen to be a mentor before herself, but decided against questioning her leader's judgement. Lionstar probably had his reasons. Besides, maybe there were more apprentices that needed mentors. The thought made her a little nervous, but if she wanted to become a stronger warrior for her clan she needed to have the confidence to train an apprentice when the time came.

Squaring her shoulders, Ripplestep got to her paws with another sigh, finding the skinny white tom that had been assigned to Pebbleskip pretty easily in the crowd. "Hello, Ratpaw." She greeted the younger tom in a kind, yet detached voice as she approached. The two of them had never officially talked, but she'd made an effort to learn her clanmate's names. She doubted her sister had done the same. "I'm afraid Pebbleskip isn't here right now." She's probably goofing off in a stream somewhere. "My name's Ripplestep. I figured I should greet you in my sister's place since she's...absent." Her last word had a hint of disapproval coloring her tongue, the slight flick of her tail showing the frustration she felt toward her littermate's absence. On such an important event too...

Solstice_X
January 11th, 2020, 04:15 AM
Ouch.Chestnutstripe thought as she flattened her ears at the booming voice of Lionstar. She was sitting further away than most, on the outskirts of the gathered crowd, and still, his voice vibrated in her ears so loud that she could've sworn they were still ringing even moments after the initial shock. Inwardly, she may have felt pity for the poor souls being called out, but outwardly, mild annoyance laced her brown tabby face at the thought of the probably hearing loss she had incurred.
Aspenbrook's tail continued to swish back and forth while amusement danced in her eyes. She found Lionstar to be quite the interesting cat, at least from him being her clan perspective and had no doubt in her mind that it'd be at least a little interesting for her to see what else can come out of him. It's things like this that makes me enjoy laying low, yet still being somewhat present. Her paws shuffled a bit before resting again as her neck craned to raise her chin higher to get an even better look. There was just the ever so slightest tilt of curiosity in her head as she continued to look on.

[Both are open; though they're sitting side by side]

Gone
January 11th, 2020, 05:12 AM
Herringpaw didn't flinch, but clearly got irritated, it was kind of the leader's fault to have waited so long before actually assigning him a new mentor, wasn't it? He looked over at Snowpaw, who had also been called out, he only hoped that, one day, they'd be able to put this tom back in its place.

____

Salmontail had been resting in the warrior's den, but whatever had been going on outside was really getting annoying, the tom stepped out, making sure to remain low enough not to be seen by the leader or getting his attention before he sat towards the back and watched everything that was going on.

(Open)

FuzzyRatto
January 11th, 2020, 09:22 AM
FuzzyRatto

Owlpaw turned and scanned the crowd for her new mentor. It took her a moment or two, but she found her. She slowly made her way over to Lightstreak, a nervous smile spreading across her face. “H-Hi, I- Are we going to do some training after the meeting is over?” She whispered as she sat beside her mentor.

Lightstreak, still looking at Lionstar, whispered back "Not unless you wish." she paused, and whispered again "that is a one time offer."

Tundra
January 11th, 2020, 10:59 AM
Lightstreak, still looking at Lionstar, whispered back "Not unless you wish." she paused, and whispered again "that is a one time offer."

Owlpaw shrugged. She was going to leave it up to Lightstreak to decide for her, until she remembered what Lionstar had told them. Briefly glancing up at Lionstar, she began to whisper again. “Uh, y-yeah, I would like to do some training after this, since I’m uh.. so far behind.” Owlpaw wrapped her tail around her paws as she gave the leader her full attention.

BEAR.
January 11th, 2020, 11:51 AM
Lionstar's gaze had refocused on the crowd, a low huff escaping him. "Last call! If none of you decide to come forward, we'll be moving on without you. I don't have time for this childish behavior." Raising his voice for a moment, he screeched: "Mistpaw [ |:|Shadowsight|:|], Yellowpaw [ Snowblaze], and Silverpaw [ ponyapan]-- if you care to join us for your temporary reassignment."

He was losing his patience, sick of these cats not showing up. He knew Bugpaw was probably hiding from him, that's why he put Greenfur on the case-- but the rest didn't have an excuse for their current absence.

lio
January 11th, 2020, 01:18 PM
hxneysuckle
Ripplestep
She gets her first apprentice and she doesn't even bother to show up to the meeting. Ripplestep sighed inwardly, once more scanning the crowd with brown-green eyes for her sister - and once more not seeing the familiar black-and-white spotted pelt. She couldn't bring herself to feel surprised - disappointed, yes - but she wouldn't put it passed her littermate to blow off a meeting to go hunt or swim. Oh stars I hope she's hunting and not just goofing off. At least then she'd be contributing something.

She wondered for a brief moment why Pebbleskip had been chosen to be a mentor before herself, but decided against questioning her leader's judgement. Lionstar probably had his reasons. Besides, maybe there were more apprentices that needed mentors. The thought made her a little nervous, but if she wanted to become a stronger warrior for her clan she needed to have the confidence to train an apprentice when the time came.

Squaring her shoulders, Ripplestep got to her paws with another sigh, finding the skinny white tom that had been assigned to Pebbleskip pretty easily in the crowd. "Hello, Ratpaw." She greeted the younger tom in a kind, yet detached voice as she approached. The two of them had never officially talked, but she'd made an effort to learn her clanmate's names. She doubted her sister had done the same. "I'm afraid Pebbleskip isn't here right now." She's probably goofing off in a stream somewhere. "My name's Ripplestep. I figured I should greet you in my sister's place since she's...absent." Her last word had a hint of disapproval coloring her tongue, the slight flick of her tail showing the frustration she felt toward her littermate's absence. On such an important event too...

The white tom's pupils were slits as he listened to Goldie speak of him. A surge of anger rose up through him, his ears flattening. Insulting me and others again, Ratpaw thought, forcing himself to bite his tongue, will he ever grow up? Even Goldie's outburst of a too-loud voice didn't bring Ratpaw to move from his spot, still as ice as he stared him down. I'll show you one of these days, you golden lump of pure assery. With a snort, Ratpaw turned around in time to see a warrior approaching him.
Ah, his new mentor wasn't even at the meeting? How lovely. Goldie giving him yet another mentor who wouldn't even train him right. At this point he should just assign me to Thistlestep- he actually trains me. Ratpaw resisted the urge to roll his eyes as he looked toward Ripplestep, irritation festering within him. "Great nice to meet you instead of my mentor." His tail lashed in annoyance and he sunk his claws into the ground, standing as tall as he could. Damn it all to stars, he'd be an elder by the time he finally received his warrior name!

mochi
January 11th, 2020, 02:16 PM
The white tom's pupils were slits as he listened to Goldie speak of him. A surge of anger rose up through him, his ears flattening. Insulting me and others again, Ratpaw thought, forcing himself to bite his tongue, will he ever grow up? Even Goldie's outburst of a too-loud voice didn't bring Ratpaw to move from his spot, still as ice as he stared him down. I'll show you one of these days, you golden lump of pure assery. With a snort, Ratpaw turned around in time to see a warrior approaching him.
Ah, his new mentor wasn't even at the meeting? How lovely. Goldie giving him yet another mentor who wouldn't even train him right. At this point he should just assign me to Thistlestep- he actually trains me. Ratpaw resisted the urge to roll his eyes as he looked toward Ripplestep, irritation festering within him. "Great nice to meet you instead of my mentor." His tail lashed in annoyance and he sunk his claws into the ground, standing as tall as he could. Damn it all to stars, he'd be an elder by the time he finally received his warrior name!

Ripplestep
The warrior leveled her gaze on the young tom, taking in his frustration and annoyance. She couldn't blame him, especially when she was also irritated with Pebbleskip, but something about his behavior seemed a little much. Lionstar had said something about Ratpaw's previous mentor disappearing. Maybe that had something to do with it.

Ripplestep frowned slightly, finding the entire situation unfair to Ratpaw. Lionstar must have his reasons. She thought to herself once more with a sigh...Even if it could be that he just doesn't like the apprentice. He did call him ugly before. She shook away that thought, not wanting to think on that more as she returned her gaze to the skinny white tom. "I understand this situation isn't acceptable," she spoke, waving her tail slightly behind her, "and I apologize on my littermate's behalf." Since she probably won't. "I'll be letting her know she got an apprentice when I see her next."

She began to turn away before hesitating, as if realizing something. "And if you ever need something feel free to come to me." The least I could do is try to help the young tom myself. It's not like I have my own apprentice yet. And I highly doubt Pebbleskip will be a great mentor.

lio
January 11th, 2020, 02:33 PM
Ripplestep
The warrior leveled her gaze on the young tom, taking in his frustration and annoyance. She couldn't blame him, especially when she was also irritated with Pebbleskip, but something about his behavior seemed a little much. Lionstar had said something about Ratpaw's previous mentor disappearing. Maybe that had something to do with it.

Ripplestep frowned slightly, finding the entire situation unfair to Ratpaw. Lionstar must have his reasons. She thought to herself once more with a sigh...Even if it could be that he just doesn't like the apprentice. He did call him ugly before. She shook away that thought, not wanting to think on that more as she returned her gaze to the skinny white tom. "I understand this situation isn't acceptable," she spoke, waving her tail slightly behind her, "and I apologize on my littermate's behalf." Since she probably won't. "I'll be letting her know she got an apprentice when I see her next."

She began to turn away before hesitating, as if realizing something. "And if you ever need something feel free to come to me." The least I could do is try to help the young tom myself. It's not like I have my own apprentice yet. And I highly doubt Pebbleskip will be a great mentor.

Ratpaw blinked at Ripplestep with a blank expression. "Okay." His tail lashed and he seemed to glare at the she-cat before turning away himself and walking to the apprentice's den, not wanting to deal with hearing Goldie's voice any longer.

marshy
January 11th, 2020, 02:59 PM
@|+Tired Rose Child+|

Morningmeadow's ears perked as she was given Littlepaw. "I will do my best Lionstar." She hummed cheerfully as she padded over to Littlepaw. She touched noses with him. "Hello Littlepaw! I hope you're excited to start training!"

.:Raven:.

Dewfeather flinched when he heard his name called. "Really? Me? a Mentor?" He thought.
He hadn't been expecting it, but He was happy to train an Apprentice. "Thank you Lionstar." He padded over to Herringpaw and touched noses with him. "Hi Herringpaw. I'll make sure you become a warrior as fast as possible."

Wings
January 11th, 2020, 04:03 PM
She still felt bad about leaving the battle early because her secret

He looked at his friend, she looked, distant. "You okay?" He whispered as he looked at her with deep yellow eyes.

Gone
January 11th, 2020, 04:05 PM
Herringpaw looked up at Dewfeather just in time, almost immediatly, he felt his nose get in contact with his new mentor's and he smiled a bit, at least he wasn't being called out anymore and anything was honestly better than being called out by your own leader. "Thanks, Dewfeather." The tom mewed and met his clanmate's gaze, he really wanted to get back to training.

~WolfDen~

________

Close by sat Mistyeyes, a blind warrior, listening to everything that had been going on, he was happy that his clanmates got their own apprentices, but he also really wanted one, he knew his ways of training would clearly be different from others as he would not rely on sight, but only on hearing and scents, after all he was blind and still found his place alongside his fellow clanmates, he took his role very seriously indeed and listened to the leader call out for the missing newly-made mentors, silently hoping that some of them would not show up so that he could be assigned an Apprentice.

((Open))

touka
January 11th, 2020, 04:10 PM
He looked at his friend, she looked, distant. "You okay?" He whispered as he looked at her with deep yellow eyes.
" i dont know if i can tell you" she said

|+sari+|
January 11th, 2020, 04:37 PM
{ Cecily Herondale }

Ringpaw felt her ears flatten sadly as Lionstar called her out, and she looked away, her eyes sad. I... I didn't abandon Shinefang on purpose... It wasn't my fault. Why is Lionstar so... mean?, she thought. Ringpaw stood and slowly padded towards her new mentor.
And it's not my fault I'm getting old to be an apprentice... I had been busy with medicine cat duties. And it's mostly Lionstar's fault for taking so long to assign me a mentor in the first place, she thought bitterly, letting out a sigh as she approached her mentor. When she reached her, she touched her nose to Birdsong's.

"Hi," she said softly, feeling nervous. Sadness swelled in her belly as she gazed at the other apprentices that had been insulted, especially Ratpaw and Herringpaw and Snowpaw. At least Littlepaw wasn't insulted too badly. I'm not sure he would've taken it too well, she mused as she gazed at the little white ball of fluff nearby. Ringpaw sat beside her mentor, glancing up at her. "Are... are we going to start training today?," she asked quietly.
Ringpaw was usually a happy-go-lucky cat, but having to listen to Lionstar insult so many cats again, well, that took all her happiness away.

------

{ ~WolfDen~ }

Littlepaw cringed as Lionstar practically called him lazy. His large, blue eyes were hurt as he gazed at the ground. At least I don't have it as bad as the others..., he thought as he continued staring at his paws. And I'm not lazy, I'm not. I'm not, Quailpetal just never seemed to be there. They're the lazy one, not me... he honestly felt like crying though, and wished he could disappear.
He got to his paws and glanced around meekly, and when he saw his mentor coming up to him, he felt slight confusion. Why was she so cheerful? He just stood there, shaking more than usual( his multiple sclerosis made him shake a lot, but whenever he is feeling stressed, the shaking usually intensified ). When Morningmeadow reached him with a smile and leaned down to bump her nose against his, he flinched, then returned the bump. When she spoke, however, he gazed at his paws. "Excited? How in the name of StarClan can I be excited for anything?," he mumbled to her. Lionstar had just insulted him; he wasn't feeling excited at all.

Wings
January 11th, 2020, 05:40 PM
" i dont know if i can tell you" she said

"That's okay. Tell me what you want to tell me." He shuffled next to her side so their pelts were brushing each other. Owlflight curled his tail around Silverrose, holding her close.

touka
January 11th, 2020, 07:37 PM
"That's okay. Tell me what you want to tell me." He shuffled next to her side so their pelts were brushing each other. Owlflight curled his tail around Silverrose, holding her close.

She blushed at the contact her face turning red but continued even though he could see her blush " im not a full riverclan cat, i was in battle today but came back early because my father scarfang, i hate my father but he is one cat fear the most" she said lifting her paw to show him the massive amount of scars on her belly " all because of him"

Wings
January 11th, 2020, 08:39 PM
She blushed at the contact her face turning red but continued even though he could see her blush " im not a full riverclan cat, i was in battle today but came back early because my father scarfang, i hate my father but he is one cat fear the most" she said lifting her paw to show him the massive amount of scars on her belly " all because of him"

He nuzzled her. "I'm so sorry. I'd never let anyone hurt you like that. He put his paw on her paw. "Once the meeting ends would you like to go for a walk?"

touka
January 11th, 2020, 08:48 PM
He nuzzled her. "I'm so sorry. I'd never let anyone hurt you like that. He put his paw on her paw. "Once the meeting ends would you like to go for a walk?"

"yes that seems nice" she said holding back a tear at the thought of what he did to her sister" it should have been me" she muttered

Wings
January 11th, 2020, 08:54 PM
"yes that seems nice" she said holding back a tear at the thought of what he did to her sister" it should have been me" she muttered

He smiled at her and turned his gaze back to Lionstar. He had barely listened to the meeting from the beginning.

touka
January 11th, 2020, 10:09 PM
He smiled at her and turned his gaze back to Lionstar. He had barely listened to the meeting from the beginning.

She smiled at him sadly then looked away after meeting was done "where do you wanna go" she asked

BEAR.
January 11th, 2020, 10:14 PM
[ hey! The meeting is not over and I'd appreciate if you guys just want to roleplay with each other, you move it to the clearing so it doesn't flood out the ceremonies! <3 Spiritjumps touka ]

touka
January 11th, 2020, 10:18 PM
[ hey! The meeting is not over and I'd appreciate if you guys just want to roleplay with each other, you move it to the clearing so it doesn't flood out the ceremonies! <3 Spiritjumps touka ]

Yup sorry for saying it ended we will move

Blazepaw
January 11th, 2020, 10:49 PM
Snowpaw grumbled at Lionstar’s somewhat sly comment, taking a seat at the back of the mass of cats.

Yellowpaw eyes widened in alarm as he heard the leader yowl what sounded like Mistpaw and Yellowpaw. Stretching his legs out, he turned in his nest and closed his eyes, letting out a slow sigh.
Hold on.. I’m not Mikadopaw anymore.
He jolted up and ran out of the den, shouldering past apprentices and warriors as he padded to the streamstone. Blinking the pain from the sun out of his eyes, he looked up expectantly at Lionstar. Perhaps he would finally get another mentor.

BEAR.
January 12th, 2020, 12:06 AM
Oh, good. One of them arrived.

"Welcome to the meeting, Yellowpaw [ Snowblaze]! Glad you decided napping was more important than guarding camp.." he narrowed his eyes at the young yellow tom who had come from the apprentice den, confused why he was blinking rapidly when it was a little past dusk. "Mistyeyes-- hold up.

Mistyeyes [ .:Raven:.], before I appoint you this apprentice I would like to amend your name. I have no care for naming cats for things beyond their control. From this moment forth, you will be known as Stoneheart. A lack of vision does not define your strength as a warrior and I trust you will teach Yellowpaw to be a confident and contributing member of RiverClan. And more punctual when his name is called, of course. At least he showed up.

"Hear me out, I'm almost done: there is an elder in this Clan who I would like to speak to before I conclude ceremonies and make my final announcement. Lostgaze [ .:Raven:.], please come forward."

Gone
January 12th, 2020, 12:21 AM
BILL.

The tom's eyes widened as he heard his name and that his leader wished to change it, he gave a shake of his head. "My name is not entirely because of my disabilty, Lionstar, and I'd like to keep it as it is, as I like it, I've been told every now and then that it fits the color of my eyes, even though I've never actually seen them myself, I hope you do not mind my decision in this, as I have been know as Mistykit and Mistypaw in the past, therefore I'd like to keep my warrior name as Mistyeyes." The tom said calmly, his name did match him, and it's not like it was because of his disability, as his eyes were still closed shut when he came into this world and he had been named. But the hue they had was reminiscent of mist clouding his eyes.

He then sniffed the air and turned his head in the direction of where Yellowpaw [ Snowblaze ] was before he slowly stepped up to the apprentice, sitting by his side before he managed to press his nose to the apprentice's. "Let's hope you're Yellowpaw." He said half-jokingly and sniffed a bit, to get used to this apprentice's scent, he then sat back down and looked up at the leader as he called forward an elder.

___

The elder she-cat stepped forward, ears perked, her face was scarred pretty badly from past fights, no doubt she had fought to the very best of her abilities and until her body legitimately didn't allow her to do so anymore. "Is there something wrong, Lionstar?" Lostgaze asked, confusion apparent in the she-cat's tone.

BEAR.
January 12th, 2020, 12:36 AM
"Ah," Lionstar knew Mistygaze couldn't see the curious expression across his face. "So you can be Mistyheart, then. There's no reason why a perfectly fine warrior should be recognized in any sense for his blindness. That does not define who you are, Mistyheart, and I trust you can understand that decision." It wasn't as good of a name as Stoneheart, to Lionstar-- but if he wanted to be named Misty- for his gray pelt, Lionstar wouldn't stop that.

"Now, Lostgaze.. whoever gave you that name was distasteful, dear. You've sacrificed a lot for the well-being of the Clan and I believe you deserve better. From this moment forth, I am restoring a part of your former name. You will be known as Dawnbreak. Your heart burns like the fire of the rising sun, but you have long since earned your rest with the remainder of your days."

Gone
January 12th, 2020, 12:43 AM
BILL.

Mistyeyes did not seem angry at the name Mistyheart, but simply smiled. "I will only aknowledge the name Mistyeyes, Lionstar, no offense, but I've grown incredibly fond of it, you do not have to call me so, but it will be the name I will answer to and introduce myself with, you do not have to agree with my decision, but if this pleases you, I will let you refer to me as... Misty." He said, another suffix would not work for him, yet, he remained polite about it and surprisingly calm about the situation, but he was determined to keep his name.

____

Lostgaze, now named Dawnbreak, did seem rather surprised by the sudden change, true, she hadn't really wished for her name to be changed to Lostgaze, she had always found it... Irritating, she dipped her head in the leader's direction after giving the air a sniff, making sure she was facing the tom. "Thank you, Lionstar." Dawnbreak mewed before she backed up and sat back where she had previously been.

Fawn
January 12th, 2020, 12:49 AM
Fawnsqueak had been lost in the world of his daydreams, zoning out and replaying moments of the battle while he gazed blankly at Lionstar atop the Streamstone. He wished he could stop himself from overthinking every little detail, each moment that passed and he could've done something that he didn't. It shadowed him with doubt he'd ever truly become the capable warrior that the leader seemed to think he was, or promoted him to indulge his own fantasies. There was a weird ache in him that he couldn't quite place, but it was starved for Lionstar's company after such a unique experience, ruminating on his take on the entire ordeal. Perhaps they'd have to chat after this.

Snapped from his thoughts while dismissing them as silly, Fawnsqueak blinked and attempted to catch up on what was happening only to hear there were name changes. They seemed much softer than the originals that caused him to wince, a name after a disability was no way to represent their Clan. In a cheer, he called, "Mistyheart, Mistyheart! Dawnbreak!"

Gone
January 12th, 2020, 01:42 AM
Upon hearing 'Mistyheart' being chanted, the tom did not react and looked over at his newly-made apprentice with a smile. "Yellowpaw [ Snowblaze ], do not refer to me as Mistyheart, I don't know who that is, call me Mistyeyes, it rolls off the tongue better and well... It's my name." He said with a chuckle and lay his tail on the apprentice's back, never in the name of StarClan would he change the name he had been given all those moons ago, Mistyheart did not fit him in any way and almost made it sound like he had some weird heart disease, he had spoken loud enough for his clanmates to hear that his name would remain Mistyeyes, even if his leader did not decide so. Unlike Dawnbreak, Mistyeyes did not find his name irritating and had grown fond of it over time and it wasn't because of one leader that didn't like it that he'd change it.

Fawn
January 12th, 2020, 01:48 AM
When Mistyheart ended the chant early, he fell into an awkward silence with a tip of his head, uncertain how to proceed here since it was rare that a proud warrior would disgrace his Clan by not following the leader's word. Especially when Lionstar was doing him a favor, according to the reason the name was changed. "Whoa, that's... really insulting," Fawnsqueak commented, frowning. It was bewildering, and he scuffed a paw at the ground in idle thought. "Are you sure you want to be... named after that? It's kind of weird, and-- I honestly don't think many of us are going to feel comfortable calling you.. y'know." Mistyheart didn't deserve that mistreatment, and he looked to Yellowpaw with a cautious gaze, hoping the apprentice understood. To Mistyheart, he spoke encouragingly with a, "You'll get used to the change, Mistyheart. Your new name is nice, like you, but... yeah I know these things can take time to get used to."

.:Raven:. ; Snowblaze

Gone
January 12th, 2020, 01:57 AM
Dipper

Mistyeyes looked over his shoulder and sniffed before he smiled. "I chose this name back then, because I was given the choice, so there's a reason I want to keep it." He mewed firmly before his smile died down. "So if Lionstar thinks this is a favor, it isn't, it's more like disrespect, I pretty much named myself Mistyeyes because of how my mentor thought they looked and she liked them." He said and grumbled something, if only she wasn't gone now, she'd be supporting him, but she was probably doing so in StarClan. "So either my clanmates will call me Mistyeyes or Misty, I won't answer to anything else, I hope I've made this very clear." He said before he turned and blindly faced Fawnsqueak. "How would you feel if I changed your name when you didn't agree to it?" He finally asked, his tail still on his apprentice's back.

Fawn
January 12th, 2020, 02:04 AM
Dipper

Mistyeyes looked over his shoulder and sniffed before he smiled. "I chose this name back then, because I was given the choice, so there's a reason I want to keep it." He mewed firmly before his smile died down. "So if Lionstar thinks this is a favor, it isn't, it's more like disrespect, I pretty much named myself Mistyeyes because of how my mentor thought they looked and she liked them." He said and grumbled something, if only she wasn't gone now, she'd be supporting him, but she was probably doing so in StarClan. "So either my clanmates will call me Mistyeyes or Misty, I won't answer to anything else, I hope I've made this very clear." He said before he turned and blindly faced Fawnsqueak. "How would you feel if I changed your name when you didn't agree to it?" He finally asked, his tail still on his apprentice's back.
Wrinkling his nose, Fawnsqueak was pretty sure Mistyheart was the one being disrespectful at this point for rejecting the law of the leader and therefore the Warrior Code. "Look, you do you, but I'm seriously not going to be the one who calls a cat a name for their.. uh, disability things. Seems... rude." It wasn't going to stop being rude just because they were upset about the change. "Uh, yeah.. except we don't know your mentor..? We just know that name has no meaning aside from, that." It was said with a thick, uncomfortable swallow since Fawnsqueak was missing where this warrior believed he was in the right for desiring such a terrible, cruel name for himself.

There was a breathless, nervous laugh on the tip of his tongue. "I think... we'll call you Mistyheart. We're not foxhearts who are going to be saying... your other name." As he asked how he'd feel, Fawnsqueak raised an eyebrow even if he couldn't see it, baffled by the odd comparison. "Literally everyone in this Clan gets their name changed without 'agreeing' to anything, that's how... Clan life works? It's not like Lionstar asked me when I wanted to be a warrior and what my name was going to be, he just.. did it, like every Clan leader does for every cat who's ever been in their Clan?" Fawnsqueak wasn't seeing the point he was making when it was an incredibly relatable situation, just not the part where they had a fit over the name itself.

Gone
January 12th, 2020, 02:15 AM
Wrinkling his nose, Fawnsqueak was pretty sure Mistyheart was the one being disrespectful at this point for rejecting the law of the leader and therefore the Warrior Code. "Look, you do you, but I'm seriously not going to be the one who calls a cat a name for their.. uh, disability things. Seems... rude." It wasn't going to stop being rude just because they were upset about the change. "Uh, yeah.. except we don't know your mentor..? We just know that name has no meaning aside from, that." It was said with a thick, uncomfortable swallow since Fawnsqueak was missing where this warrior believed he was in the right for desiring such a terrible, cruel name for himself.

There was a breathless, nervous laugh on the tip of his tongue. "I think... we'll call you Mistyheart. We're not foxhearts who are going to be saying... your other name." As he asked how he'd feel, Fawnsqueak raised an eyebrow even if he couldn't see it, baffled by the odd comparison. "Literally everyone in this Clan gets their name changed without 'agreeing' to anything, that's how... Clan life works? It's not like Lionstar asked me when I wanted to be a warrior and what my name was going to be, he just.. did it, like every Clan leader does for every cat who's ever been in their Clan?" Fawnsqueak wasn't seeing the point he was making when it was an incredibly relatable situation, just not the part where they had a fit over the name itself.
Mistyeyes smiled a bit. "I was given the name Mistyeyes moons ago, don't see anything bad about it, it's not cruel like Lostgaze, it has nothing really negative about it, always found it pretty nice anyway, so say that other name all you want, to me, you're foxhearts when you mention Mistyheart, because my decision was made moons ago, my name is Mistyeyes, nothing else." He said simply and licked his paw calmly. "And if that doesn't please Lionstar, then so be it, because I like the name Mistyeyes, maybe you don't, don't really see the reason why and don't care much as I could've simply been called Missinggaze or Lostsight." He chuckled, these names really did sound horrible.

"But there's a difference between being given your warrior name and having it forcefully changed, and I've been know as Mistyeyes for moons, and I don't plan on changing my name to please my leader, it's been made pretty ckear at this point." He mewed and his whiskers twitched. "I don't think StarClan would be allowing this either, as the name was given to me by one of our previous leaders and I had a say in it, I could've chosed anything else, but decided on Mistyeyes." He added.

lio
January 12th, 2020, 02:21 AM
[ .:Raven:. Dipper ]

Mapleflame was listening to the bickering from his spot in the side of the clearing, his nose wrinkled at the tom's inability to follow a leader's choice. He rolled his eyes before standing and hobbling closer, an unimpressed expression on his face. "You will dare to go against the law of the Warrior Code?" he questioned, voice filled with accusation.
The tom narrowed his eyes and snorted, glancing at Fawnsqueak before looking back toward Mistyheart. "If you do not wish to follow the Code then you would be better off finding another Clan. We will not listen to your childish words. You are Mistyheart- it is better than your former name." Mapleflame flicked an ear, pausing before speaking once more. "You are like a kit throwing a tantrum. Grow up."

Fawn
January 12th, 2020, 02:30 AM
"I think it's sorta clear why it's cruel..." Fawnsqueak didn't feel inclined to explain it to him and inwardly winced at the accidental pun. With a sigh, he attempted to empathize with Mistyheart's situation. "I'm guessing once you de-familiarize yourself with that old name, you're going to realize it's really... y'know, mean. And that's not what RiverClan is about." In his naivete, he was able to explain away this utterly perplexing turn by believing Mistyheart to be old, outdated. Too attached to his old name to be ushering in the spirit of change, but he had to know RiverClan changed since the last time they saw his face around here. When was that again?

Speaking of, Fawnsqueak wondered where he had been the last several moons since his warrior ceremony had absolutely not been a celebration of giving. It was a forceful change if he'd ever been a part of one, so he'd gone into warriorhood kicking and screaming, completely out of his element. "That's not really how it works," he reminded, "not exactly, anyway. Your name is already changed to Mistyheart, and I'm guessing you might want to start acclimating to it just so you don't miss it when someone's talking to you." It was rational advice that appeared to be going through one ear and out the other of this warrior who Fawnsqueak couldn't understand for the life of him. Maybe he was just not familiar with the name change customs or strangely stubborn about leaving behind a grotesque name.

"Well, actually... StarClan kind of takes the side of the leader, not a warrior who isn't listening to their wishes. That's where the whole 'leader's word is law' thing comes in, so..." he trailed off, assuming Mistyheart got the hint that a deceased leader's decision would no longer logically be honored in the perception of their starry friends. Fawnsqueak had his doubts about their morality anyway, so they probably wouldn't care one way or the other if they called the guy Mistyheart or Uglyface. They had bigger things to worry about.

As Mapleflame threw in his opinion, Fawnsqueak nodded numbly after a moment. A grimace sat upon his muzzle at the bluntness of it, but it was valid nonetheless. But still, he was patient and polite toward Mistyheart and offered, "Hey, maybe... if you're up for it, we could head out on patrol sometime. I could help you get used to RiverClan again, and your name?"

BEAR.
January 12th, 2020, 02:39 AM
"Alright, Mistyheart."

Lionstar was aware the old she-cat couldn't see his smile, but at least she appreciated his efforts. Mistyheart was acting like a childish kitten in comparison.. it was embarrassing for him.

"On a final few notes, I wanted to commend some of our Clan-mates for their courage tonight. Sunblaze, Greenfur, Thornfur, Quailsnap, Dewfeather, Brambleblaze, Dirtfur, Goldencloud, Cougarpaw, Sparkheart, Stoatdance, Mapleflame, Snowsong, Sagehawk, Silverlight, Birchsnow, Riverpaw, Gentlethunder, Rainpaw, ..Silverpaw, oh boy there were a lot of you weren't there.. Raccoontail, Silverrose, Ripplestep, Hickoryblaze, Leafpaw, Yarrowpounce, Lightstreak, Morningmeadow, Eveningpaw, Stormlily, Waterlily, Gaystep, Buckfrost, and of course you, Fawnsqueak..

"Where the hell do I even begin? I know some of you missed out on some combat-- honestly had I known ShadowClan would be so puny in comparison, I still would've brought the same amount because of how hilarious that was! The look on their faces when we swarmed them! It's probably a good thing there were so many of us, making us double up in teams.. there was no way they were prepared for that. Honestly.

"You all-- even if you didn't get a chance to do much, you are all just-- absolutely fantastic. I can't ask for a better battle party. Absolutely stunning performance, effortlessly pulled off by the best Clan in the forest.

"Sunblaze and Greenfur, you two killed it, especially. Not literally killed anyone though I wouldn't blame you if you did, but you both showed that frog-loving she-cat size doesn't matter and I bet she'll be thinking twice before she crosses us again. Sunblaze, if you can hear me-- I'll be paying you a visit in a bit. How can I resist such a handsome face?

"Thornfur, Quailsnap, -- all of you, you were flashes of fur dancing across the battle field. I could hardly keep track of it! You guys are absolute beasts and it's an honor to have such determined warriors in my Clan.

"Birchsnow, Buckfrost-- though I wished one of you didn't fraternize with the enemy, I do appreciate your timeliness in recovering Stoatdance before she perished. I do like that one, she's a very diligent warrior.. I suppose I should see what the hell she was doing to get that..

"And I wanted to recognize the cats that stayed back to guard camp. I know some of you aren't well trained and I unfortunately had to reassign your mentors, but it takes a lot of bravery to be willing to protect our home.

"Violetpaw, Petuniapaw, Honeypaw, Firehawk, Wormpaw, Nightwhisker, Shimmeringpaw, Sootpaw, and Eagleflight-- keep being awesome. I know the wait must have been boring as hell, but ensuring the safety of our Clan will always be the priority and all of you have shown dedication to keeping it safe."

Lionstar had to take a breath after that! He'd continue in a moment, over the sound of Mistyheart being in denial.

[ Casper, Dipper, pathos, Dirtfur, Xeno, vermin, hxneysuckle, Fuzzy, Starfall, Pepperkins, mochi, Flameleaf, RedHead, ponyapan, ~WolfDen~, FuzzyRatto, SilentLamb, The Cannibal, Lilyfur2, damaatsii, Ever, Heartstruck, caswshay617, Silhouettes, Blissie Bliss, Cecily Herondale, |+Tired Rose Child+|, WaywardAngel, North, Kitty Mama, .:Virgo:., Spiritjumps, Solstice_X, Delta, Slushie, x ghostie, Aquilex, Alaska, Dust, Snowblaze, |:|Shadowsight|:|, Shimm, MagicCat99, Bee123, Bluepetal, sugarcubes ]

lio
January 12th, 2020, 02:44 AM
Far into the meeting, Palekit finally noticed Lionstar talking. He looked around at the gathered Clan, head curiously tilted to the side. The kit's ears perked and he gazed up at the golden leader, not having a single clue as to what was going on. Was Lionstar proud of him for guarding the camp? He had done it- just like his Momma was protecting their den! A smile pulled at his lips and he tried to focus on the leader, tail twitching from where it was curled over his paws.
He had grown quite big in his last few moons in RiverClan, though his maturity had not. Palekit was still as curious and whiny as always- though he had learned to speak with the help of Sugarapple. His nose twitched at the thought of his adopted mother, eyes darting around to look for her. She must still be in the nursery! Palekit hopped up on his paws, preparing to go and search for Sugarapple.

Dirtfur
January 12th, 2020, 02:53 AM
Dirtfur raised his chin up. Pride swells his stomach, soon enough to make him explode. He dabbed the frosted dirt on his tail in celebration; however, his heart dropped when Lionstar didn't mention his name the second time. Did Dirtfur do no good enough in the battle? Was his plan wasted? Maybe I am dirt.... his tail drooped down until it touches the ground. He locked his clouded eyes on the earth, frustrated that he didn't do well enough for his clan.

Leucos
January 12th, 2020, 06:34 AM
her eyes widened at that. Lionstar called out her name and ....basically praised her along with everyone else? Her heart was heavy and beat a little fast at that moment. But she couldn't help to give a kit like smile even though her cheeks burnt . She was a bit jealous when he didn't call out her name the second time like he did with sunblaze and the rest, though she understood. She picked the easiest one....atleast lionstar doesn't hate her though...even though it was odd to be called out . "thank you sir. I'll ..I'll do even better next time .." she meowed hopefully loud enough for him to hear. " I just...didn't want to die so soon...especially at the paws of shadowclan ..and I know being cowardly isn't what a warrior should be....so I'll work on that.." she admitted. Just starclan please don't let him tear off her pelt in front of the whole clan like he did with some!

Sootpaw smiled wide and pride flowed through his entire body. He knew others did a great job....but...He couldn't help but fawn over the fact that his idle....said his name! He purred "for riverclan!" he just felt the need slightly yell it. He couldn't get to at the raid..so a celebratory shout shouldn't be such a horrible thing right?

RedHead
January 12th, 2020, 08:55 AM
The tom had wandered over to the meeting after taking a moment to lick some of the blood off around some of his larger wounds, though none were extremely serious. He’d listened from the edge of the clearing, and once he decided it would be best for him to, slipped over to the group of cats. He heard Lionstar praising his warriors, Quailsnap included, and the Riverclan warrior’s eyes widened in surprise. But he gave a grateful nod to Lionstar for his praise, smiling to himself. But he didn’t say anything, as Quailsnap would rather not draw any more attention to himself currently.

hxneysuckle
Blazepaw had stepped over to Mapleflame as Lionstar was rattling off praise, waiting for a moment as the tom interfered with Mistyheart’s... complaining. After his new mentor had gotten his say in, Blazepaw forced a smile on his face and spoke. “Hi, I guess you’re to be my new mentor. I’ll just tell you right here, I promise I won’t be any trouble.” He meowed, his smile dropping before he had even finished his sentence. Blazepaw couldn’t play up excitement for long. Sure, he was glad to get a new official mentor that he was sure could help him reach warrior-hood. But Blazepaw also felt kind of... empty inside? He wasn’t sure how to place the feeling, and it was not only about Frostfall’s death. There were other things that were contributing to his lack of intense emotion that he’d always exuded. Not that Blazepaw could pinpoint what any of them were.

FuzzyRatto
January 12th, 2020, 10:00 AM
Owlpaw shrugged. She was going to leave it up to Lightstreak to decide for her, until she remembered what Lionstar had told them. Briefly glancing up at Lionstar, she began to whisper again. “Uh, y-yeah, I would like to do some training after this, since I’m uh.. so far behind.” Owlpaw wrapped her tail around her paws as she gave the leader her full attention.

Lightstreak nodded toward both the apprentice and at Lionstar.

Moon Lily
January 12th, 2020, 11:02 AM
Hickoryblaze puffed out his chest in pride. Well, battle armour do seem to suit me, doesn't it? He boasted silently. He gave a mrrow of celebration to acknowledge the praise. Riverclan was the best clan in the forest, after all- and they would continue to prove that.
He murmured a few words of congratulations to cats nearby, rejoicing in all of the cheer.

But the meeting couldn't only be for congratulations, could it?

nykyrian
January 12th, 2020, 11:36 AM
“ Yes we can if you are not to tired” she answered the apprentice. She had always disliked kits because of her mothers lack of caring, then she decided to have her own kits and must have done something wrong with Wormpaw being the way he is. |+Tired Rose Child+|

|+sari+|
January 12th, 2020, 11:49 AM
“ Yes we can if you are not to tired” she answered the apprentice. She had always disliked kits because of her mothers lack of caring, then she decided to have her own kits and must have done something wrong with Wormpaw being the way he is. |+Tired Rose Child+|

Ringpaw smiled up at Birdsong. "I'm not too tired. I need to get my mind off of some things," she meowed, shuffling her paws nervously. "What will we be learning today?"

(( Sorry it's so short, I can't think of what to say since you didn't give me much to go on ))

nykyrian
January 12th, 2020, 12:11 PM
“ Well tell me what you already know “ She said as she played in the snow with her fore paws. Was she really cut out to be a mentor she thought as Birdsong waited for Ringpaw’s reply.
( yes sorry about that) |+Tired Rose Child+|

lio
January 12th, 2020, 12:20 PM
hxneysuckle
Blazepaw had stepped over to Mapleflame as Lionstar was rattling off praise, waiting for a moment as the tom interfered with Mistyheart’s... complaining. After his new mentor had gotten his say in, Blazepaw forced a smile on his face and spoke. “Hi, I guess you’re to be my new mentor. I’ll just tell you right here, I promise I won’t be any trouble.” He meowed, his smile dropping before he had even finished his sentence. Blazepaw couldn’t play up excitement for long. Sure, he was glad to get a new official mentor that he was sure could help him reach warrior-hood. But Blazepaw also felt kind of... empty inside? He wasn’t sure how to place the feeling, and it was not only about Frostfall’s death. There were other things that were contributing to his lack of intense emotion that he’d always exuded. Not that Blazepaw could pinpoint what any of them were.

Mapleflame turned as he heard Lionstar call out his name, removing his attention from the fussy warrior and listening to the praise that was given. His ear flicked in acknowledgement to the leader's words, not paying too much mind to his name not being called twice. He had fought like all the rest, and that is what mattered. The tom's eyes then darted to the apprentice that had spoken, his nose wrinkling once again. "I'll see about that," Mapleflame grumbled, narrowing his eyes at his new apprentice. He didn't bother touching noses with Blazepaw, instead just standing up and limping back to his spot in the clearing, uninterested in the apprentice.

BEAR.
January 12th, 2020, 05:06 PM
After Mistyheart's scene ended with his depature, Lionstar rolled his eyes at the kittish display. "Alright, Yellowpaw [ Snowblaze], since it seems your mentor belongs in the nursery I'll appoint you a better one. Aspenbrook [ Solstice_X], I hope you can show Yellowpaw how to be a more mature warrior than Mistyheart.

And finally, there are two more cats in need of a mentor. Wolfpaw [ Dirtfur] and Palekit [ hxneysuckle], both of you come forward."

Dirtfur
January 12th, 2020, 05:22 PM
Wolfpaw looked up at Lionstar. Calling the black chausie tomcat to walk forward. His mentor disappeared a while ago, so now Wolfpaw has to find a new one. He walked forward, looking around for his new mentor.

lio
January 12th, 2020, 05:24 PM
The marbled tom-kit stopped as he heard his name, pausing with a foot in the air. He turned his head to look at Lionstar in confusion before making his way up to the Streamstone, his ears perked and eyes wide. Palekit quietly sat down in front of the crowd just as he had done when he joined the Clan, his head tilted to the side curiously.

BEAR.
January 12th, 2020, 06:22 PM
"Wolfpaw [ Dirtfur], you are another apprentice that has been lazing about for too long.. but I frankly can't say I'm surprised. Hazelberry [ Kitty Mama], you will be responsible for ensuring the completion of his training. If he tries to raise his paw against you, feel free to raise it right back."

And now, for the annoying pale thing. "Palekit [ hxneysuckle], despite how annoying you can be you have matured significantly since you joined. Your activity around the Clan and your determination to protect camp despite being untrained has proven both your courage and your loyalty, and it is time you became an apprentice.

"From this day forth, you will be known as Palepaw. Fennelheart [ Heartstruck], I am giving you a chance to redeem yourself with this one. Be a productive mentor with him and perhaps I will consider forgiving you for how slothful you have been during your entire time with this Clan.

"If you fail.. there is no longer room for parasites in this Clan, and I will be happy to revoke your status as a RiverClan cat.

"This meeting is dismissed. Eagleflight [ Casper], look into sending out some border patrols before it gets too late. Fawnsqueak [ Dipper], .. meet me in my den."

Lionstar didn't wait around for the cheers of Palepaw, leaving the rock to disappear into Lionsden.

lio
January 12th, 2020, 07:16 PM
[ Heartstruck ]

Palepaw's eyes widened even more- if possible- as Lionstar continued, his ears flattening. "But I don't wanna leave Sugarapple and Honeykit!" he cried, a frown on his lips. Seeing that Lionstar had immediately turned away and continued on from the meeting, Palepaw allowed himself to slump down sadly. He didn't want to be an apprentice. He didn't want to leave Sugarapple's side in the nursery. It wasn't fair! The marbled tom huffed and turned around, ignoring the chanting of his name and looking for the supposed Fennelheart that was going to be his mentor.

tye
January 12th, 2020, 07:18 PM
Sugarapple was surprised at every turn. She didn't know it'd happen so soon, like, today soon! "If only I had a chance to clean him up a bit," she noted quietly staring at the stuck up tuft fur but it's okay. He's an apprentice now. The tortie warrior cheered loudly chanting 'Palepaw! Palepaw! Palepaw!' in glee yet a little heart broken that her little troublemaker will no longer be in the nursery. It's time for him to take flight. Her paws itched to dash forward to give him motherly licks and nuzzles but she cannot baby him any longer. And, his mentor will soon take him to start the forest tour around Riverclan territory. He will be exhausted once coming back. Sugarapple gave one more happy glance at Palepaw before turning back into the nursery.

Fuzzy
January 12th, 2020, 07:24 PM
Wow. A lot was happening. Lots of cats getting there new mentors and even getting there names changed. Wow Dawnbreak is such a pretty name. Petuniapaw mused in amazement. Then the un thinkable. Something she'd never though would happen. Well at least not tonight or any time soon. Mister Lionstar noticed I tried! She thought wanting to bounce where she sat. Of course with her excitement she did happen to wiggle around a bit. her just puffed a bit with excitement she watched he meting continue. Sadly forgetting to cheer for the renamed warrior and elder.
Yet when a kit was mentioned her attention was sparked. Palekit, she heard of him! Maybe they could be friends. Well if she remembered right Sugarapple took him in and kind of took her in when she was a kit. So, they did have something in common! "Palepaw! Palepaw! Palepaw!" Petuniapaw chanted jumping up. The meeting was over so she didn't have to sit any longer.

Solstice_X
January 12th, 2020, 07:37 PM
A mentor? An expression of mixed pleasant surprise spread across her face. If her ears could perk any higher, they would. Never thought I'd see the day where I'd be called to mentor again, but alright. An excited sort of nervousness rattled her bones as she rose to her paws. Her left ear twitched a couple times as her amber eyes scanned the gathering crowd for the yellow cat whom she had the vaguest idea was Yellowpaw. Yellowpaw, yellow cat, right?

There he is! Honing in on the tomcat, she found her paws moving on their own as her mind set to work devising her plan of working with her new apprentice. She offered a silent, singular, accepting nod towards the leader as she made her way across to introduce herself.

"Greetings." She mewed dipping her head to acknowledge him from a few mouse-lengths away. Her eyes seemed to be searching the younger cat for two things: `1. A sign of acceptance so that she could approach closer, and 2. His honest thoughts of her as his mentor.

[ Snowblaze ]

Starfall
January 12th, 2020, 08:08 PM
Gentlethunder laughed as Lionstar raised his voice...quite a bit actually. As he began to speak he plopped himself down and looked over at the Warrior, confusion etched on his face as he heard him continuously state that Mistyheart wasn't his name. "It is now I guess." he mumbled to himself before listening as the leader continued on. Cheering his Clanmates names as they were given their ceremonies.

Just as Lionstar turned to walk away, the Tabby picked himself up and did the same. Riverclan life was buzzing.

tye
January 12th, 2020, 08:16 PM
Greenfur sat next to Sunblaze as he was getting treated and watched over at the long meeting. Lionstar surely wanted to hit three birds with one stone today. He jumped up at the sound of his name and Sunblaze, it was ..satisfying to get some appreciation from the lengthy battle. His eyes dragged over to his clanmate, sighing quietly giving the ginger a soft brush of his tail against the injured warrior's pelt. He wanted to smack him honestly but it can wait until he's fully conscious and aware. "Hm?" his tattered ear twitched at Palekit's name, head peered over the crowd to see the little marble kit walking up to Lionstar. "Look at that. The little turd is becoming an apprentice. Maybe he will be more matured and...smart?" after the ceremony, it was a switch in the apprentice and he started to fuss and whine. I take that back the kit is still an idiot. "Stop your whining dummy or I'll knock some sense into you." The white warrior green eyes narrowed. "Unless you want Lionstar to change your name back to 'kit' rank I suggest you grow up!" he shouted to the top of his lungs for all to hear. This kit is truly a headache and he didn't have time for it nor does he want to hear his little crying babbles.

Kitty Mama
January 12th, 2020, 09:16 PM
Dirtfur

Hazelberry sprung to her paws, eyes alight with joy. She must have heard that right, she was certain! He'd called her name! Lazy or not, an apprentice was an apprentice that she'd be happy to have; they were going to be such great friends. To Lionstar, she dipped her head slightly out of gratitude for trusting her with this responsibility, then she moved up to greet Wolfpaw. "I'm glad I could be your mentor," she mewed to him, enthused about the training ahead. "We have so much to do, and I can't wait."

ameko
January 12th, 2020, 09:45 PM
Sagehawk purred, lifting his chin higher and puffing his chest out with pride. Even if he knew he wouldn't have won his fight with the warrior-apprentice duo, he was happy to have been acknowledged by Lionstar. He was a little glad, though, that the raid ended before he could've been beaten into the dirt by those two. The young warrior looked around the clearing, the buzz from the other cats distracting him from what had happened over at ShadowClan. Our Clan is definitely the strongest - and liveliest! he thought.

"Palepaw! Palepaw!" he cheered with the rest of the Clan. RiverClan truly was full of life! Sagehawk purred again, happy to be there with everyone else.

-

Fennelnose watched the meeting unfold, keeping their mouth shut. At Mistyheart's outburst, they shook their head in irritation. You have to obey what the leader says, even if it isn't to your best interest. And they doubted that Lionstar even cared what Mistyheart had to say about his new name. At least Dawnbreak accepted it without complaint.

They stood up at the end of the meeting and weaved their way out of the throng of cats, making their way to the entrance of the camp. Fennelnose's ears twitched, picking up Palepaw's complaints. Didn't Lionstar say that he had "matured significantly" or something? They frowned, but didn't think any more of it after they left the clearing.

Dirtfur
January 12th, 2020, 09:51 PM
Dirtfur

Hazelberry sprung to her paws, eyes alight with joy. She must have heard that right, she was certain! He'd called her name! Lazy or not, an apprentice was an apprentice that she'd be happy to have; they were going to be such great friends. To Lionstar, she dipped her head slightly out of gratitude for trusting her with this responsibility, then she moved up to greet Wolfpaw. "I'm glad I could be your mentor," she mewed to him, enthused about the training ahead. "We have so much to do, and I can't wait."

Wolfpaw sighed, moving towards his new mentor, Hazelberry. Reluctantly touched the warrior's nose, Wolfpaw rolled his eyes, though excited to continued for more training, including battle training! "Yes, I'm glad that I could be your apprentice toooo," he meowed, edge of the word filled in sarcasm. Though annoyed, the apprentice hoped that his bad luck wouldn't push this mentor away. "Well, what are we waiting for?' he mewed, running to the camp's entrance.

Blazepaw
January 13th, 2020, 06:29 AM
§ Solstice_X §

Yellowpaw.. wasn’t really as optimistic as he had thought he would be.

Perhaps it was because he had just woken up, or maybe it was due to the fact his dreadful new name was announced to the whole clan. To be honest, he preferred Mikadopaw, but the name given by his kittypet mother didn’t really reflect his chocolate coloured fur.
He flicked an ear as his new mentor approached. He could easily postpone his thoughts for later.

"Asprenbrook." He dipped his head, returning the polite gesture.
A hint of curiosity shone in his gaze as he looked back up. "I don’t believe I’ve seen you around before." The tom padded forwards and sat, his tail neatly over his paws. He tried not to look at his mentor expectantly; his paws were itching to race outside the tunnel to the marshes. Being confined to camp without a mentor hadn’t really been the best experience.

marshy
January 13th, 2020, 07:55 AM
|+Tired Rose Child+|

"Hey, just because Lionstar said you are lazy doesn't mean you have to be. Just prove him wrong, okay?" Morningmeadow said to Littlepaw. Morningmeadow patted Littlepaw with her tail as her smile returned.

Dewfeather smiled at Herringpaw as he patted him with his tail. "Alright, first thing tomorrow, we are starting training, alright?"

Vessel
January 13th, 2020, 09:49 AM
[ Heartstruck ]

Palepaw's eyes widened even more- if possible- as Lionstar continued, his ears flattening. "But I don't wanna leave Sugarapple and Honeykit!" he cried, a frown on his lips. Seeing that Lionstar had immediately turned away and continued on from the meeting, Palepaw allowed himself to slump down sadly. He didn't want to be an apprentice. He didn't want to leave Sugarapple's side in the nursery. It wasn't fair! The marbled tom huffed and turned around, ignoring the chanting of his name and looking for the supposed Fennelheart that was going to be his mentor.

A large, pure white she-cat padded over to Palepaw. Her eyes were soft and kind. She'd heard his response to being apprenticed, and she was going to try and mimic Surgarapple's Motherly qualities. After all, Fennelheart wanted Palepaw to trust her!

"Hey there. I'm Fennelheart, your new mentor!" She touched her nose to his with a smile.

This is my last chance, so I have to do this right.

I won't let Skyclan down.

FuzzyRatto
January 13th, 2020, 02:31 PM
Tundra

Lightstreak looked at her apprentice. "Let us go. We can start from scratch, so I can see how good you are. I want you to tell me when we get to something you know, but show me anyways. Understood?" She started walking toward the camp entrance/exit.

[Where should we continue?]

Solstice_X
January 13th, 2020, 03:46 PM
"Probably not." Amusement lit up her eyes as she looked at the neatly seated tom before her, "I had taken to laying low for a few moons due to health issues, but I'm here now, and ready to give you the best apprenticeship I can offer." She padded around him, her tortie tail flicking behind her. His lowered gaze sent a pang of sympathy reverberating through her. Neglected by your previous mentor, huh?

Finally, she stopped padding and went to sit beside him, facing the camp's exit, "Would you like to go out and show me what you can do?" She asked with a flick of her ear, curious as to what the tomcat did and didn't know about the warrior life.

[ Snowblaze ]

Tundra
January 13th, 2020, 05:51 PM
FuzzyRatto
[Training Island]

Owlpaw followed her mentor with a nod. She didn’t know much of anything, but she still wanted to try and make Lightstreak proud of her. The young apprentice slowed down for a few moments, then ran to catch up again. “Y-yup, understood!”

lio
January 13th, 2020, 07:53 PM
A large, pure white she-cat padded over to Palepaw. Her eyes were soft and kind. She'd heard his response to being apprenticed, and she was going to try and mimic Surgarapple's Motherly qualities. After all, Fennelheart wanted Palepaw to trust her!

"Hey there. I'm Fennelheart, your new mentor!" She touched her nose to his with a smile.

This is my last chance, so I have to do this right.

I won't let Skyclan down.

He flattened his ears as he heard Greenfur speaking to him, his frown deepening. Palepaw spotted Sugarapple near the nursery and wanted desperately to run to her, to bury his face in her side once more, but he kept his paws glued to the ground. The apprentice swallowed the thickening lump in his throat and watched as his adopted mother disappeared back into the nursery, falling silent as she did so. His mentor's voice did nothing to break him from his saddened mood, copper eyes turning to meet hers. For once, the whiny, happy-go-lucky tom was completely quiet, giving only a nod in response to Fennelheart.

Kitty Mama
January 13th, 2020, 10:07 PM
Wolfpaw sighed, moving towards his new mentor, Hazelberry. Reluctantly touched the warrior's nose, Wolfpaw rolled his eyes, though excited to continued for more training, including battle training! "Yes, I'm glad that I could be your apprentice toooo," he meowed, edge of the word filled in sarcasm. Though annoyed, the apprentice hoped that his bad luck wouldn't push this mentor away. "Well, what are we waiting for?' he mewed, running to the camp's entrance.
Hazelberry drew back, mocking offense but then rolling her eyes. The sarcasm hadn't bothered her, not really since it rolled off her optimistic back, but she was going to make note of it. "Okay. Don't be a little brat. You have plenty of time to do that with your apprentice friends when you're done training." After a moment, she was back to her more lighthearted demeanor and hummed aloud, thinking. "I don't know, are you going to behave? Lionstar said you were a troublemaker."

Blazepaw
January 14th, 2020, 11:02 AM
Solstice_X

"It's great you've recuperated..I-Im looking foward to it."
To say he was nervous was an understatement. He silently wished to claw his fur off in anger. Where had this cowardness come from?
The tom looked down at his paws, unsure of what to say. He coughed lightly, as if to buy him some valuable time and looked back up, smiling awkwardly. "Yeah.. I guess. I heard she became a kittypet or something.."
Chestnutpaw didnt want to give the warrior a run down of his previous mentor's escapade, or his kittypet ancestry. He'd rather head out and see if there were any techniques he could recall after so many moons. Leaping up to his paws, newly regained energy surged through him, impatience quickly increasing. "Ofcourse!"

Dirtfur
January 14th, 2020, 08:32 PM
Hazelberry drew back, mocking offense but then rolling her eyes. The sarcasm hadn't bothered her, not really since it rolled off her optimistic back, but she was going to make note of it. "Okay. Don't be a little brat. You have plenty of time to do that with your apprentice friends when you're done training." After a moment, she was back to her more lighthearted demeanor and hummed aloud, thinking. "I don't know, are you going to behave? Lionstar said you were a troublemaker."

The apprentice glared at the mentor. "Fine, and.." Wolfpaw nodded and glance around to find anything to do. Turning back he shook his head, "I'll behave." just as long bad luck won't harm anything... the black-pelyt apprentice turned away and trotted to Riverclan's training ground.

Solstice_X
January 14th, 2020, 11:34 PM
The tortie and white she-cat's eyes lit up at the apprentice's excitement as she rose to her paws, "Right then, shall we go?"

[Going across the clearing]
[ Snowblaze ]

BEAR.
January 19th, 2020, 06:00 PM
After everything that had happened since the last meeting, Lionstar was finally prepared to tackle the necessary ceremonies and get things rolling once again.

Scaling the Streamstone was getting easier and easier, and by now he was feeling like an outright professional as he took his place above the Clan.

"All those old enough to swim gather beneath the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!"

[ Casper, Dipper, pathos, Dirtfur, Xeno, hxneysuckle, Fuzzy, Starfall, Pepperkins, mochi, Tundra, RedHead, ponyapan, ~WolfDen~, FuzzyRatto, SilentLamb, The Cannibal, Lilyfur2, Ever, Heartstruck, touka, vermin, Silhouettes, Blissie Bliss, Cecily Herondale, WaywardAngel, Spiritjumps, Solstice_X, Delta, CheetahPelt, shortstack, Shimm, Warriorcatslover247, krdalphin, RuinsNight, x ghostie, Slushie, Aquilex, Dust, EternalShadows, |:|Shadowsight|:|, |+Tired Rose Child+|, MagicCat99, Bluepetal, sugarcubes, LeeBoy ]

Dirtfur
January 19th, 2020, 06:03 PM
Dirtfur was eating a vole, until a call for a clan meeting from the great leader himself interrupted the survivor's meal. The old warrior ran up to the Streamstone and sat down, tail wrapped around his paws. He can feel this meeting will go great!

The Flying Pizza
January 19th, 2020, 06:04 PM
Shadowpaw hearing Lionstar’s meow, the apprentice started to go to where he had to be. He sat farthest from the leader as he can be.

(Idk what to put here right now..)

Leucos
January 19th, 2020, 06:07 PM
just as she was gonna have another training session with shadowpaw . She came crawling over to his voice ...again. Grunting with some irritation the tabby sat down near the front and looked up at lionstar with a look in her eyes that told him what she felt . Irritated . this better be good....I need to get shadowpaw in for a few sessions ..I've delayed them long enough.
Sootpaw ran as fast as he could from lionsbeach and skidded to a halt only to sit. near the middle. Ready for whatever lionstar had to say.

marshy
January 19th, 2020, 06:08 PM
Morningmeadow walked up to the streamstone. Eager for what Lionstar had to say.

Dewfeather padded to the streamstone. He didn't know what Lionstar was going to say, but he hoped it would be good.

duckie
January 19th, 2020, 06:08 PM
Sootflare

Hearing Lionstar's call from the streamstone, Sootflare made his way over and sat down, waiting patiently for his clanmates to arrive and to see what their leader had to say.

ameko
January 19th, 2020, 06:10 PM
Fennelnose looked up from their place in the clearing as Lionstar's call pierced through the quiet. Shaking their head to dismiss any lingering thoughts, they padded toward the Streamstone and took a seat near it. I think I'm actually early today, they thought, looking around at the other cats that had begun to gather.

- -

Upon hearing the leader, Sagehawk blinked the sleep from his eyes and trotted out of the warriors' den towards the Streamstone. He had always liked the meetings in RiverClan.

The young warrior sat near Dirtfur, glancing at him with a smile. Ever since that previous meeting (and the raid), he was starting to like this strange cat. His tactics worked well against the Shadowclanners!

The Flying Pizza
January 19th, 2020, 06:12 PM
Mistpaw, troubled since his capture with two legs was uneasy. He needed to discuss with Lionstar. Not now probably isn’t the best time.
(Idk if this is fine or not. Just really busy..)

Silhouettes
January 19th, 2020, 06:13 PM
Willowpaw raised her head from her paws as Lionstar scrambled up the Streamstone. What now? It seemed just like yesterday since there was an announcement. With a slight huff, the molly raised herself to her paws and begrudgingly made her way and sat down with the rest of her clan mates.

- - - - - - - - - -

Dandeliondream perked up at the leaders words, dutifully weaving her way towards the front of the crowd. She never understood why some cats sat in the back. The golden feline was speaking Starclans words, and going against him was going against the starry ancestors in her book.

Dirtfur
January 19th, 2020, 06:21 PM
pathos (if it's okay with you <3)

Dirtfur scented a warrior very close to the old warrior. He turned his head to see a blurry version of Sagehawk, smiling at the survivor. The brown tabby remembered the young warrior's compliments of the old tomcat's strategy to use for the raid on ShadowClan. Dirtfur smiled back. "How are you?"

lio
January 19th, 2020, 06:35 PM
Stoatdance hobbled toward the Streamstone, her tail lashing. Her jaw was clenched as pain continued to sear through her injury, her eye narrowed. The she-cat's nose wrinkled and she sat down nearby, claws sinking into the ground. She seemed to glare up at Lionstar, still unable to get over the recent conversation they had had.

BEAR.
January 19th, 2020, 06:38 PM
Lionstar didn't miss the trespasser that tried to weasel into the crowd, and he tipped his head to a side. "Dirtfur [ Dirtfur], Sagehawk [ pathos], can you please remove the rogue [ |:|Shadowsight|:|] from our camp while we wait for the rest of the Clan to gather? The nerve of these cats, walking in here like they're entitled to something.. disgusting."

duckie
January 19th, 2020, 06:45 PM
Sootflare

Sootflare perked up as the leader mentioned a rogue in their midst. 'That's certainly odd...' he thought, glancing around to find the unfamiliar face, 'How had nobody caught them wandering in?' Fur bristling, he prepared to leap to his paws and help out, if need be. Hopefully, everything would go smoothly, Dirtfur and Sagehawk would escort the intruder out, and they would continue with the meeting. Things didn't always do that smoothly, though, did they?

ameko
January 19th, 2020, 06:53 PM
Dirtfur BILL. |:|Shadowsight|:|

"I'm great!" Sagehawk meowed, pelt prickling with enthusiasm. Dirtfur noticed him! It was already ambitious enough of him to approach the older warrior, so he was glad that he wouldn't have to start the conversation all by himself. Sagehawk glanced up at Lionstar, making sure that the meeting wasn't about to begin, before he looked back over at Dirtfur. "How are you?"

Oh, wait—their names! Lionstar said them! He said Sagehawk's name! The warrior's eyes darted back to the leader, and he sat rigid, listening to him. "A rogue?" he asked. The gray tom stood, scanning the clearing. Did he mean that cat over there? Sagehawk approached the faintly familiar cat [ |:|Shadowsight|:| ], frowning at him. He hesitated and glanced over at Dirtfur, unsure what to do.

Fuzzy
January 19th, 2020, 07:00 PM
Petuniapaw bounced out of the apprentices' den with the sound of mister Lionstar's call. A meeting! They where always exciting, not matter what they were about. Placing herself at good central spot the little off-white and ginger apprentice took her seat. Well it wasn't her seat, she just sat there. "I wonder what's up now?" Petuniapaw asked aloud amber eyes already fixated on the golden tom upon Streamstones.
~*~

Birchsnow slipped into the gathered cats, eyes slightly narrowed on the cat that Lionstar called a rouge. What would a rouge be trying to gain by trying to sneak into a RiverClan meeting? Total nonsense. With a flick of her tail the tri colored warrior sat down.
~*~

Riverpaw joined the gathering crowd. Taking her usual spot in the back. She was feeling a bit better after talking with Eagleflight about what happened in the raid. Though that didn't mean that it didn't bother her a bit. Honestly the tabby was starting to think it'd always bother her. Just another thing she'd have to deal with the rest of her life...
~*~

Violetpaw, surprisingly not in a bad mood, joined the meeting. Not be so closed off...? That would be hard. Though it might be worth it. Scanning the crowd briefly the grey-brown tabby sat down.

Vessel
January 19th, 2020, 07:03 PM
Fennelheart's ears pricked as her heard the call.

Lionstar sure has been calling a lot of meetings. In Skyclan it was... quieter.

She sighed inwardly.

I liked it better that way.

Still, the she-cat got up and joined the cats crowding at the base of the Streamstone.

~~~

Eveningpaw had once again fallen asleep in the apprentice's den and did not heat Lionstar's summon.

(Both open!)

Dirtfur
January 19th, 2020, 07:07 PM

"I'm great!" Sagehawk meowed, pelt prickling with enthusiasm. Dirtfur noticed him! It was already ambitious enough of him to approach the older warrior, so he was glad that he wouldn't have to start the conversation all by himself. Sagehawk glanced up at Lionstar, making sure that the meeting wasn't about to begin, before he looked back over at Dirtfur. "How are you?"

Oh, wait—their names! Lionstar said them! He said Sagehawk's name! The warrior's eyes darted back to the leader, and he sat rigid, listening to him. "A rogue?" he asked. The gray tabby stood, scanning the clearing. Did he mean that cat over there? Sagehawk approached the faintly familiar cat [ |:|Shadowsight|:| ], frowning at him. He hesitated and glanced over at Dirtfur, unsure what to do.

The brown tomcat prodded the dirt, embarrassment lightening the old warrior. His day hasn't been good, nor the last sunrise... or the sunrise after that. The warrior got clumsy when hunting or on a border patrol due to his poor eye sight. "I'm doing swell." he lied through his clenched teeth, unable to bare the lie he had told to a warrior. Is for the good... so I can still be a great warrior. he reminded himself. He looked up at Lionstar, calling Sagehawk and the dirty-cat's name to escort what is supposed to be a rouge. He searched around, trying to find an unfamiliar face that Dirtfur couldn't recognized. Turning back, he saw Sagehawk walking towards a cat, the rogue probably. The old warrior followed the young warrior. The brown tabby towered over the rogue, glaring at him. He glanced at Sagehawk, seeing his frown and an uncertain look as if asking what to do next. Touching the youngster's shoulder with his tail-tip he replied, "stand beside and lead him to the entrance. I'll be on other side. And if he tries to get away," -Dirtfur glared at the other tomcat- "we'll have no choice but to force them, or worse if he keeps going -he'll be getting scratches from our claws!" he threatened Mistpaw. Then Dirtfur stood beside the rogue, glaring at him.

Wings
January 19th, 2020, 07:47 PM
Owlflight and Silverrose had just returned when Lionstar had said something to Dirtfur and Sagehawk. He set down his vole. I'll meet you over at the meeting after I put this in the fresh kill pile." He ran off and put the vole in the pile. He trotted back to the meeting and looked for Silverrose.

[ touka ]

Fawn
January 19th, 2020, 08:42 PM
Fawnsqueak stepped out of the way as the rogue was being escorted from camp, his questioning gaze flicking from the scene to the golden boy perched on top of the Streamstone. Proceeding forward, he took a seat near the rest of his clanmates and exhaled his anticipation away. Witnessing the chat between Eagleflight and Lionstar, he already had an idea of where this conversation was headed but still wouldn't put it past Lionstar to be calling one solely to hear himself talk. After the raid, things had been... quiet in the Clan. Curious, he wondered if this would include the appointing of a new deputy -- if it did, he sincerely hoped this wouldn't be another attempt at asking him to fill the role.

-

Iceflower plucked the little bits of moss from her pelt, spitting them to a side as she heard Lionstar screeching about some thing or another. It would give her something better to do than sit around watching those squishy fur bags all day, but it better be important. Not waste of time again.

krdalphin
January 19th, 2020, 08:44 PM
Littleriver was laying down next to her brother, her tail twitching.

When Lionstar called the meeting she nudged the pale tom with her nose.

"C'mon Deersplash."

He groaned and started moving towards the meeting.

Littlestar sat curiously however, ears perked forward.

Dust
January 19th, 2020, 09:44 PM
Pebblepaw bounded over to the Streamstone, his head held high in excitement. Lionstar sure did call a lot of meetings, but that didn't matter to him - he admired the tom cat! Puffing out his cheeks, the feline took a seat beside a few other clanmates, craning his neck in hopes of spotting his siblings... With his recent (and frequent) strange sleeping patterns on tyop of the training with Firehawk, it had been a while since he'd seen Graypaw or Pigeonpaw. Well, he'd maybe seen the tail-end of Pigeon.. but Gray? His nest was getting cold... Either way, it wasn't important right now! They would both turn up soon.

pidgeon
January 19th, 2020, 09:48 PM
Eagleflight took a seat a bit farther away from the Streamstone than usual. He knew that his stepping down would be addressed, and his pelt was hot with embarrassment. What would his clanmates think? Would they see him as weak? Would anyone even want to participate with him in the new tactics Lionstar had assigned him to cover? He'd have to wait and see. He tried not to let his nervousness show outwardly.

------

Dipper

Pigeonpaw trotted into the clearing when she heard the familiar summons. It felt like it had been a while since a clan meeting had been held, unless the raid counted for that. She wondered what this could possibly be about. She'd received a battle training session at last--perhaps they were staging another raid? One that she could participate in! Her heart raced at the thought, and she looked around for any familiar faces. Particularly, for Graypaw. She hadn't seen him in what felt like ages, and it worried her. But soon enough she spotted Fawnsqueak, and trotted over to him.

"I wonder if this'll be anything important?" She wondered out loud, making idle chatter as she took a seat, wrapping her fluffy tail around her paws for warmth. She wondered if her friend had seen her brother around anywhere. Maybe she'd ask after the meeting.

Madelaine
January 19th, 2020, 10:10 PM
| BILL.; |

Sparkheart padded out of the warriors den after resting for a bit. The Tom sat down along his clanmates and looked up at Lionstar. He had no clue what this meeting was about.

~~~

Snailblossom felt a little awkward, being in Riverclan, but the feel ing she had was of safety. She hadn't felt safe back at her home in Windclan. Wait that was no longer her home. She couldn't even recognize the cats that roamed the Windclan territory. The tuxedo Molly looked up at Lionstar with her good eye.

The Flying Pizza
January 19th, 2020, 10:17 PM

Oh, wait—their names! Lionstar said them! He said Sagehawk's name! The warrior's eyes darted back to the leader, and he sat rigid, listening to him. "A rogue?" he asked. The gray tom stood, scanning the clearing. Did he mean that cat over there? Sagehawk approached the faintly familiar cat [ |:|Shadowsight|:| ], frowning at him. He hesitated and glanced over at Dirtfur, unsure what to do.

Mistpaw ran off.

BEAR.
January 19th, 2020, 10:28 PM
Now that the trespasser was gone, Lionstar waited a moment to allow Sagehawk and Dirtfur to return before he continued.

"RiverClan," his voice boomed, crackling with the intensity. "Once more, RiverClan has lost a deputy, as Eagleflight has resigned from his position. It's a shame, but I am glad he will be remain an active part of our Clan as a warrior and I am placing him in charge of a special task I will touch upon later in this meeting.

"In the meantime, the first order of business I will be doing today is appointing a new deputy in his place." Lionstar paused, giving the Clan a moment to process these words before he would continue.

He knew who he wanted already, that wasn't a problem. Hopefully, this cat would fare better than his last two-- he'd be sincerely upset if not.

[ Casper, Dipper, pathos, Dirtfur, Xeno, hxneysuckle, Fuzzy, Starfall, Pepperkins, mochi, Tundra, RedHead, ponyapan, ~WolfDen~, FuzzyRatto, SilentLamb, The Cannibal, Lilyfur2, Ever, Heartstruck, touka, vermin, Silhouettes, Blissie Bliss, Cecily Herondale, WaywardAngel, Spiritjumps, Solstice_X, Delta, CheetahPelt, shortstack, Shimm, Warriorcatslover247, krdalphin, RuinsNight, x ghostie, Slushie, Aquilex, Dust, EternalShadows, |:|Shadowsight|:|, |+Tired Rose Child+|, MagicCat99, Bluepetal, sugarcubes, LeeBoy ]

Dirtfur
January 19th, 2020, 10:37 PM
pathos

Dirtfur stared blankly at the rogue as he ran away like he was on fire! I hate fire, he reminded himself. The brown tom returned to his seat, waiting for Lionstar to talk about the first announcemen- What?!
Eagleflight resigned his position as deputy? Deep down, he thought Eagleflight will be a good deputy, but he seems to be wrong. The survivor would've felt sorry for the old deputy and accepted his decision. instead, the tabby heard an unfamiliar voice -no... tons of voices! Dirtfur, Dirtfur, Dirtfur, Dirtstar, Dirtstar! The old warrior hoped that the new deputy would be him! His dreams... WILL BE ACOMPLISHED! He couldn't wait to tell Wicker!

Kitty Mama
January 19th, 2020, 10:44 PM
. Casper
Hazelberry's eyes lit up at the prospect of a new deputy. What happened to Eagle?.. She sought him out in the crowd of Riverclan and was relieved to notice him among the cats, leading her to believe Lionstar's concept of a resignation wasn't as ominous as she thought it might be. Wriggling through the crowd, she held her breath once he was within reach, a smile on her muzzle as she regarded him kindly. "You were a great deputy!" she whispered, hushed to avoid disturbing the meeting. Hazelberry had no metric to judge that, but he had always been fun and cute, of course he was good at his job! Sitting down next to him, she redirected her focus to Lionstar, front paws paddling in place while anticipation lapped at her.

Silhouettes
January 19th, 2020, 10:47 PM
Dandeliondream looked up in surprise. How could Riverclan go from two to no deputies in just a few moons. How was that even possible? Her sighted eye dancing around the clearing to find Eagleflight, the cowardly traitor. Not being able to find him from her angle, she supposed it was for the best. If he even showed a glimpse of his fur she would be ready to smack him in that hollowed head of his. A slight glimmer of hope that somehow she would be named deputy in his stead was glowing in her mind. A small smile couldn't help but form on her maw at the idea. A scoff quickly replaced the idea, though she couldn't help but straighten her posture. Looking up at Lionstar her sharp eyes were dutifully glued to the golden tom. The molly saw it quite disrespectful if someone didn't give all their attention to their leader, and would've shot some icy glares at the not-so-attentive members of the clan if she wasn't so responsibly listening to the meeting.

ameko
January 19th, 2020, 10:53 PM
Dirtfur

Sagehawk gaped after the rogue. He just left like that? "Well, at least we won't miss the meeting over him," he meowed, more to himself than anything. It was... strange, but he didn't think any more of it after he returned to his spot next to Dirtfur. His eyes widened at Lionstar's announcement. Eagleflight resigned? The young warrior looked around the clearing, wondering if the former deputy was attending the meeting too.

Bolts of anticipation shot through the young warrior, setting his nerves on end with excitement. This meant there would be a new deputy! Man, wouldn't it be cool if I was deputy... he thought, refraining from sighing happily.

But... nah. As much as he wished it would be him, he knew he didn't meet the qualifications yet. He could still be a great part of RiverClan, even if he wasn't a deputy! With that thought in mind, Sagehawk shuffled his paws and waited for Lionstar to continue.

- -

From where they sat, Fennelnose craned their neck to see if they could spot Eagleflight. Why had he resigned? So soon after Frostfall's death, too. Wrapping their tail around their paws, they saw a cat—was it Hazelberry?—walking through the crowd, and they followed her with their eyes to Eagleflight. Hmm. Though it had been so long, they still felt a twinge of embarrassment thinking about their similar experience. They nodded in understanding towards Eagleflight, even if he wasn't looking, and turned their gaze back up at Lionstar.

Sweetie
January 19th, 2020, 11:02 PM
Shimmeringpaw rushing to her mentor to help her sit down. Touching noses in hello, smiling at Stoatdance. Hearing and now listening at Lionstar with interest.
hxneysuckle
-----

"Hey come onnnnn." Sunkit whining at his brother. As soon as Sparrowkit was close enough he tried running with his stubby legs towards Dirtfur. Only to knock his tiny head into his adoptive father's leg.
Dirtfur ~WolfDen~

---

The calico tom rolled his eyes at Lionstar. Why does he make a big deal out of it? Mossythorn didn't understand why the golden couldn't just announce like 'Blah blah blah is deputy'. These meetings were soooo annoying and boring.

pidgeon
January 19th, 2020, 11:07 PM
. Casper
Hazelberry's eyes lit up at the prospect of a new deputy. What happened to Eagle?.. She sought him out in the crowd of Riverclan and was relieved to notice him among the cats, leading her to believe Lionstar's concept of a resignation wasn't as ominous as she thought it might be. Wriggling through the crowd, she held her breath once he was within reach, a smile on her muzzle as she regarded him kindly. "You were a great deputy!" she whispered, hushed to avoid disturbing the meeting. Hazelberry had no metric to judge that, but he had always been fun and cute, of course he was good at his job! Sitting down next to him, she redirected her focus to Lionstar, front paws paddling in place while anticipation lapped at her.

"I...I was?" Eagleflight whispered, his ears folding back in surprise as the she-cat approached him. He hadn't expected anybody to actively seek him out. He hadn't been deputy for very long, after all, and he really...hadn't done a whole lot, besides lay claim to Lionsrange and send out a patrol. "Um, thank you," was all he managed to say, trying desperately to retain his confident facade as he smiled awkwardly at Hazelberry. He was quietly grateful that Lionstar didn't make him announce his resignation himself. He didn't think he'd be able to state his reasoning in front of everyone like this.

Madelaine
January 19th, 2020, 11:11 PM
Sparkheart flattened his ears after hearing that there was going to be a new deputy. Again? How many did they have to go through to finally get one that won't step down or get killed. But there wasn't a way of stopping them from making that choice. He looked around to see if there were any cats who might think they know who he was going to choose. After a while Sparkheart looked away.

~~~

Snaiblossom looked up at Looked at as he announced that there was going to be a new deputy. She didn't know any of these cats except for a couple. The molly kind of had mixed feelings. Times were changing in the clans. The world isn't like it was used to.

mochi
January 19th, 2020, 11:17 PM
Ripplestep & Pebbleskip
The two mollies sat next to each other in the clearing, the usual one-way bickering between them as Ripplestep pestered her sister about not showing up to her mentor ceremony, and also just not showing enough responsibility in general. And Pebbleskip, as usual, wasn't listening. She was too busy gazing off into space thinking about how awesome she had been in that fight against the coyotes. Not even a scratch on her while those filthy mutts had run away yelping.

Though the two of them both looked up at the Streamstone at Lionstar's mention of a new deputy. "Oh! Who do you think it'll be?" Pebbleskip's eyes glittered excitedly as she waited for the news, ignoring the irritated flick of her sister's tail. "Be quiet so we can hear." Ripplestep hissed, annoyance in her voice, though it faded, curiosity taking its place as she turned her gaze away from her littermate to rest on their leader.

Kitty Mama
January 19th, 2020, 11:30 PM
"I...I was?" Eagleflight whispered, his ears folding back in surprise as the she-cat approached him. He hadn't expected anybody to actively seek him out. He hadn't been deputy for very long, after all, and he really...hadn't done a whole lot, besides lay claim to Lionsrange and send out a patrol. "Um, thank you," was all he managed to say, trying desperately to retain his confident facade as he smiled awkwardly at Hazelberry. He was quietly grateful that Lionstar didn't make him announce his resignation himself. He didn't think he'd be able to state his reasoning in front of everyone like this.
Eagerly, Hazelberry nodded the confirmation that he'd been just as great as she'd initially said. "Of course!" she replied, voice still lowered. He'd kept the clan in order alongside Lionstar, and it was a noble thing to resign... she didn't know why he'd decided that was the best path, but she respected his choice anyway. He was just doing what he thought was good for Riverclan's future, and it was almost dizzying that she was sitting next to him awaiting his successor.

tye
January 19th, 2020, 11:36 PM
Ah.
Eagleflight stepped down? Greenfur didn't know much of high ranks responsibilities and stuff yet for only meeting him once or twice he can see a leader in the warrior. Heck, any cat can be a leader if they put effort into it. Another meeting yet again though, gosh, there's so many things happening. Oh yes- he has an apprentice now, right? Beetlepaw if he listened to Lionstar correctly. No matter. It's when the runt approaches him is when he'll..teach or train the thing. Damn, why him? His attention focused back at the tall yellow leader awaiting for this new deputy to be announced. He grumbled, tail twitching. Patience is definitely not part of his positive traits.

---

Sugarapple decided to lure out of the nursery den, her pale tortie fur brightened against the snow as she limped out to settle down around her dear clanmates. She frowned for a moment at Eagleflight's resignation, though, she can understand that it's his choice and if this makes him happy then she wished him all the best. Her eyes traveled around until meeting the ex-deputy chatting with Hazelberry, only blinked kindly before returning her focus back on Lionstar. What a lucky day for whoever will be deputy! She purred, fluffy out her fur and wrapped her tail around to keep warm. "My stars, it's colder than black hearted fox on a blue rainy day," she murmured to herself.

The Flying Pizza
January 20th, 2020, 12:13 AM
|:| SilentLamb |:|

Shadowpaw padded room stand beside his mentor. His eyes widened at that Eagleflight had stepped down. He looked at Brambleblaze, curious of what she thought.

wolfie
January 20th, 2020, 01:49 AM
wormpaw tilt his head. oh. a new deputy? his eyes glittered with curiosity. he didn't suspect eagleflight to reassign but eh. hopefully the deputy wasn't too bossy. the apprentice disliked no creative freedom. (even if most of his ideas were a bit strange and chaotic) he hum softly, glancing around the clearing for any possible ideas. truefully wormpaw didn't have much of a clue who lionstar would choose. maybe dirtfur. as strange as his mentor was. brambleblaze seemed like a kind enough cat too. perhaps they were both bit of a biased preference. the lanky tom didn't know much warriors personally. he turn his back to his leader.

Solstice_X
January 20th, 2020, 03:17 AM
"Guess we came just at the right time." Murmured Aspenbrook under her breath. The calico she-cat padded alongside the brown tabby, Chestnutstripe, her pawsteps swift and sure as the duo looped around the back of the gathering group of cats to find a nice, quiet spot to sit that had a good view. Her eyes were watching the ginger tom atop the stones with curiosity. A change in deputy was the last thing that would've crossed her mind as the measure for a meeting so soon after the previous one, but here they were in the midst of a reappointment for the role. She flicked her ears, gazing around at the gathered cats, wondering who would be chosen next, before returning her focus to Lionstar.
--------------------
"It would seem so." Chestnutstripe replied, her yellow-brown eyes not leaving the tomcat's figure. Sure, she held some curiosity as to who would be bestowed with the rank now, but part of her also pulled her to question how this change could possibly affect the clan moving forward. A muddled sense of doubt mixed with her wonder clouded her gaze as she took her spot, questioning not only who would be picked, but what would happen next.

[Both are open.]

duckie
January 20th, 2020, 07:23 AM
Sootflare

’Eagleflight is stepping down? Such a shame. Perhaps for the best though.’

Unlike some of his clan mates, Sootflare didn’t even wonder at the possibility of him becoming deputy. It wasn’t the faintest though in his mind. While the position did appeal to him, the Tom wasn’t a particularly ambitious fellow and instead he gave a quick glance around the clearing, wondering who Lionstar would choose, ’Hopefully it will be someone who get actually get things done.’ he thought.

Leucos
January 20th, 2020, 07:47 AM
|:|Shadowsight|:|

Eyeing shadowpaw, BrambleBlaze sighed only to shrug. " I honestly don't care too much. Eagleflight wasn't that bad ...But a new face Wil be interesting." she meowed with a flick of her ears. " what you think?" she asked the apprentice .
Sootpaw flattened his ears with a frown. "just let it be somebody that feels up for the position and doesn't abandon it so soon" .

The Flying Pizza
January 20th, 2020, 07:52 AM
|:|Shadowsight|:|

Eyeing shadowpaw, BrambleBlaze sighed only to shrug. " I honestly don't care too much. Eagleflight wasn't that bad ...But a new face Wil be interesting." she meowed with a flick of her ears. " what you think?" she asked the apprentice .
Sootpaw flattened his ears with a frown. "just let it be somebody that feels up for the position and doesn't abandon it so soon" .

Shadowpaw shrugged and licked his paw. “I guess a great idea to see how another cat can deal with being deputy for.” He didn’t really care on the subject.

marshy
January 20th, 2020, 08:16 AM
Shimm Dirtfur
[this rp is for the meeting right? ]
"Okaayyy" Sparrowkit said. He came down and beside Dirtfur and Sunkit.

touka
January 20th, 2020, 09:04 AM
Owlflight and Silverrose had just returned when Lionstar had said something to Dirtfur and Sagehawk. He set down his vole. I'll meet you over at the meeting after I put this in the fresh kill pile." He ran off and put the vole in the pile. He trotted back to the meeting and looked for Silverrose.

[ touka ]

silverrose sat back down giving him a smile as he came back to her

Pepperkins
January 20th, 2020, 10:33 AM
The grey she-cat, sitting in the back as always, looked up from examining her paw at the sound of the announcement. A new deputy? Maybe it was a friend, wouldn't that be exciting! Though their relationship probably would change if they became deputy, responsibilities and all. Never-the-less, out of instinct, Raccoontail sat up a bit straighter. She didn't expect to become deputy, she felt way too young. So that honestly wasn't her purpose at the moment. Her main goal was to scan the crowd ad try to pinpoint the new deputy so it might not surprise her much. It definitely was someone close to Lionstar, right? Possibly, but who knew. Well of course, the leader did, but they rest of the clan seemed just as anticipatingly waiting as she was.

Freesia
January 20th, 2020, 12:10 PM
Glazewing hadn't even know Eagleflight had resigned. He hadn't been deputy for very long, had he? He wondered who the new deputy was going to be. He bet it was probably some RiverClan-born cat. He sat towards the back of the group, listening intently.

Wings
January 20th, 2020, 12:17 PM
Owlflight looked curiously at the leader. A new deputy? I wonder who it will be.

Dirtfur
January 20th, 2020, 12:37 PM
Shimm Dirtfur
[this rp is for the meeting right? ]
"Okaayyy" Sparrowkit said. He came down and beside Dirtfur and Sunkit.

"Hey come onnnnn." Sunkit whining at his brother. As soon as Sparrowkit was close enough he tried running with his stubby legs towards Dirtfur. Only to knock his tiny head into his adoptive father's leg.
Dirtfur ~WolfDen~

Dirtfur was itching to know who is the new deputy. The survivor's patience is running low. He was shoved to the left. Turning back, he saw his two kits: Sparrowkit, sitting beside Sunkit whose head is now in the brown tabby's leg fur. "Hey there," he purred with amusement, grabbing Sunkit's scruff, pulling the kit out of his father's leg and set him down on there other side of Sparrowkit.

BEAR.
January 20th, 2020, 01:07 PM
This would be fun, Lionstar determined as he watched the sea of expectant gazes. He liked letting it sink in, leaving them on a little cliff-hanger..

Unfortunately for almost all of them.. they were not on Lionstar's radar.

It was almost tempting to call some cats up and see how they'd look beside him.. wouldn't that be even more enjoyable? But he didn't want to waste his time today with such trivialities, not when he already knew the answer. He didn't care for single white paws. It would be a blemish beside him.

"There is one cat I have deemed prepared for the role of deputy. Though this cat has some interesting behaviors, I know them to be steadfast to the Clan and committed to serving it to the best of their ability. They are resourceful, strategic, and enthusiastic with the work they do for RiverClan, and to be rather upfront having them around has been not only enjoyable but a relief." Oh, he loved not specifying minor details.. it made cats antsy because he knew some cats just wanted him to cut to the chase. But this was a ceremony! A special ocassion for a special cat.

"With the loss of Frostfall and Eagleflight as my deputies, I trust this cat will do their damnedest as my new second in command. RiverClan, please congratulate Dirtfur [ Dirtfur] at becoming the new dirt-puty of RiverClan."

A new pun he was quietly pleased with, and his expectant gaze was on the dusty brown tabby. "Well, get over here! You can sit in the deputy spot.. we'll go over your new role once the meeting is done."

[ Casper, Dipper, pathos, Xeno, hxneysuckle, Fuzzy, Starfall, Pepperkins, mochi, Tundra, RedHead, ponyapan, ~WolfDen~, FuzzyRatto, SilentLamb, The Cannibal, Lilyfur2, Ever, Heartstruck, touka, vermin, Silhouettes, Blissie Bliss, Cecily Herondale, WaywardAngel, Spiritjumps, Solstice_X, Delta, CheetahPelt, shortstack, Shimm, Warriorcatslover247, krdalphin, RuinsNight, x ghostie, Slushie, Aquilex, Dust, EternalShadows, |:|Shadowsight|:|, |+Tired Rose Child+|, MagicCat99, Bluepetal, sugarcubes, LeeBoy ]

marshy
January 20th, 2020, 01:11 PM
Dirtfur Shimm

"Dirtfur! You're deputy now? Yaaayyy!" Sparrowkit said as he bounced around. He was so happy for his adoptive father. "Now I get to tell all the kits that my dad is deputy!" He bragged. He nuzzled Dirtfur, With a big smile on his face. "You are the coolest, nicest, bestest Dad ever!!" Sparrowkit said loudly and happily.

CheetahPelt
January 20th, 2020, 01:18 PM
This would be fun, Lionstar determined as he watched the sea of expectant gazes. He liked letting it sink in, leaving them on a little cliff-hanger..

It was almost tempting to call some cats up and see how they'd look beside him.. wouldn't that be even more enjoyable? But he didn't want to waste his time today with such trivialities, not when he already knew the answer. He didn't care for single white paws. It would be a blemish beside him.

"There is one cat I have deemed prepared for the role of deputy. Though this cat has some interesting behaviors, I know them to be steadfast to the Clan and committed to serving it to the best of their ability. They are resourceful, strategic, and enthusiastic with the work they do for RiverClan, and to be rather upfront having them around has been not only enjoyable but a relief." Oh, he loved not specifying minor details.. it made cats antsy because he knew some cats just wanted him to cut to the chase. But this was a ceremony! A special ocassion for a special cat.

"With the loss of Frostfall and Eagleflight as my deputies, I trust this cat will do their damnedest as my new second in command. RiverClan, please congratulate Dirtfur [ Dirtfur] at becoming the new dirt-puty of RiverClan."

A new pun he was quietly pleased with, and his expectant gaze was on the dusty brown tabby. "Well, get over here! You can sit in the deputy spot.. we'll go over your new role once the meeting is done."

[ Casper, Dipper, pathos, Xeno, hxneysuckle, Fuzzy, Starfall, Pepperkins, mochi, Tundra, RedHead, ponyapan, ~WolfDen~, FuzzyRatto, SilentLamb, The Cannibal, Lilyfur2, Ever, Heartstruck, touka, vermin, Silhouettes, Blissie Bliss, Cecily Herondale, WaywardAngel, Spiritjumps, Solstice_X, Delta, CheetahPelt, shortstack, Shimm, Warriorcatslover247, krdalphin, RuinsNight, x ghostie, Slushie, Aquilex, Dust, EternalShadows, |:|Shadowsight|:|, |+Tired Rose Child+|, MagicCat99, Bluepetal, sugarcubes, LeeBoy ]

Dirtfur

Otterleg cheered for Dirtfur. She didn't know the tom for very long but he was very kind when they spoke, and very cute. She was proud for him. ~We couldn't have a better cat for deputy!~ She thought, yowling his name. She thumped her front paw against the ground, dust rising around her, though she didn't care. She threw her paw against the ground for the noise, but a cloud of dust for a dusty tom... why not.

Silhouettes
January 20th, 2020, 01:25 PM
Dandeliondream broke her steady gaze to try to find Dirtfur. Once her eyes locked onto him, she looked him up and down. Seriously? Did Lionstar have no taste? The tom was known to be odd- heck, he even started throwing dirt at Shadowclanners eyes during the raid like a madman. A slight angry grumble sounded in her throat, and a pout visible on her face. Giving the "deputy" a terrible side eye before returning her attention towards the leader once again, she supposed she must support the decision. A leaders word was law-even if the words were total insanity... - but she forced herself to on a happy and not at all annoyed face and cheer on the weird clanmate like everyone else. As soon as this meeting was over she knew how passive aggressive she would be to the tom, and was just ready to get on with it. Orbs darting from cat to cat, she finally caught glimpse of Eagleflight. Well, time to add another name on her be-mean-to-list after this atrociously mind numbing meeting.

lio
January 20th, 2020, 01:41 PM
Stoatdance gave a thin smile to Shimmeringpaw before watching the meeting closely, her eye narrowed as she did so. Who is he picking, she thought, If I'm not the clear choice? She seemed to lean forward despite the pain, intently staring at Lionstar and waiting for the name to appear from his mouth. Yet, as he spoke of it she recoiled back, hissing in pain as her shoulder was moved. Dirtfur? The she-cat pinpointed the cat within the crowd, noise wrinkling as she spotted him. Lionstar wanted the dirt-covered cat that had wished for them all to be covered in dirt and mud for the raid? Stoatdance found herself frowning, her ears flattening. Without a word, she stood and hobbled over to the Warrior's den, slipping inside and laying down with a sigh. Her mistake made the dirt lover get chosen over her. Her dream crushed, stomped on by Lionstar, and she was shoved out of the way by Dirtfur. Only to be an angry, injured mess of a she-cat to start from the bottom once again. She closed her eyes and growled to herself. This was worse than her incident with the dog. This time, it seemed the entire world was crashing down upon her. Stars damn it all, Stoatdance just wanted to scream into the sky as loudly as she could, Why me?

Wings
January 20th, 2020, 01:46 PM
He wasn't surprised Lionstar had picked Dirtfur, but as always was disappointed he wasn't picked. Even though he new he wouldn't of been either way.

pidgeon
January 20th, 2020, 01:56 PM
Kitty Mama Dirtfur

Eagleflight was trying to formulate a response to Hazelberry when Lionstar started talking about who would be taking his place. He leaned forward, ears perked up, curious. The leader hadn't given him any hints as to who it would be. When he heard who it was, he had to say, he was a little surprised that the eccentric warrior had been chosen. But he trusted Lionstar's judgement, anf figured that Dirtfur would be better suited for the position than he was anyways.

"Dirtfur! Dirtfur!" He chanted with the crowd, dipping his head in respect towards the new deputy. "Congratulations!"

Sweetie
January 20th, 2020, 01:56 PM
Sunkit's eyes grew wide before he jumped up and started bouncing around his adoptive father and brother. Happiness was radiating off of the fiery colored kit, "Yeah! My dad is the Deputyyyyyyyyyy!" The tom didn't know what a deputy did but by judging how every other cat was reacting, he guessed that it was a huge deal.

Dirtur ~WolfDen~
---

Mossythorn scoffed at the thought of the dirt-loving cat becoming his deputy, Has Lionstar lost his mind?. The warrior rolled his eyes once again as he lamely called out Dirtfur's name like the rest of the clan.
----
Shimmeringpaw was smiling at the new deputy until her mentor basically ran away from the meeting. Huh? The apprentice was torn between showing her happiness for Dirtfur and to go and comfort her mentor. Deciding to let Stoatdance cool off the molly put on a fake smile and cheered for the deputy.

Leucos
January 20th, 2020, 01:58 PM
eyes widening . BrambleBlaze was...shocked to be honest. She actually thought it was fawnsqueak..... "Congratulations dirtfur! " she cheered with a bright and genuine smile. She was also relieved that it wasn't her. She still had to buckle down on some things first. He was. ..odd and borderline insane to her...But a good cat.

Sootpaws eyes widened and his ears folded back. MUD BOY!?! MY FRIENDS MENTOR!?? his mouth was constantly shutting and opening . Trying to find the words to speak. He shot a glare at BrambleBlaze only to swish his tail with irritation . " Congratulations " he meowed .

Vessel
January 20th, 2020, 01:58 PM
Dirtfur

Hawktalon had been sitting on the sidelines, vaguely interested but not paying attention. At least, until Lionstar named his brother the deputy!

Immediately, the younger warrior stood up and ran to congratulate Dirtfur before he was able to step up and talk to the leader.

"Dirtfur, great Starclan! The deputy!"

He touched his nose to Dirtfur's ear and grinned.

"The best one yet, I guarantee it!"

~~~

Fennelheart smiled softly. Sure, she was happy for Dirtfur, but...

Why does Riverclan keep losing deputies?

duckie
January 20th, 2020, 02:04 PM
Sootflare

Certainly an interesting choice from their leader. An interesting choice, indeed, but not necessarily a bad one. It made some sense at least. Sootflare sent a friendly smile in the direction of the new deputy,"Dirtfur!" he called, "Congratulations!"However, he couldn't help but watch as Stoatdance pushed herself to her feet and stormed off in a healthy bit of rage. Another viable choice for deputy whose opportunities had been squandered by a single recent battle. The molly had every right to be upset; perhaps he would see about speaking with her later if he had the time.

Dirtfur
January 20th, 2020, 02:20 PM
Dirtfur stared widely at Lionstar's choice of a new deputy. Me?!
The new deputy opened his mouth and closed it again, then opened once more. He ignored his surroundings, but he listened to his name being called. I must be dreaming...
The brown warrior chuckled as his kits [ ~WolfDen~ Shimm] bragging and bouncing around for that their adoptive father is now deputy. He jumped a little when a touch probed his ear. Turning around, Dirtfur can see a blurred Hawktalon [ Heartstruck]. "Don't be so sure," Dirtfur remarked. I could be a bad deputy for all I know! Then the dusty deputy licked his chest fur to hide the embarrassment.
After hearing the golden leader's invitation to the deputy spot, the old warrior climbed up to the Streamstone and stopped on a spot that was a tail-length away from Lionstar. He watched his clanmates below him, but all he could see was blurry figures of fur. And then a realization hit him: how could he be deputy when he is going blind and his hearing is getting fuzzy? Was this a fair choice? Should I let them know that my ears and eyes are going sick? But the outcome would means another deputy had stepped down, and Dirtfur will become an elder! But on the other hand, his vision might get worse and have to deal with battles which he will lose....
He shook his head and told himself that he will worry about it in the future.

Fuzzy
January 20th, 2020, 03:00 PM
Mister dirt cat? Oh this was cool! Dirtfur, the dirt cat was the new deputy. Petuniapaw bounced up. "Hooray Mister Dirtfur!" She cheered! She had no idea why mister Eagleflight wasn't deputy no more, she saw him around here she was sure. The little molly glanced around, yup there he with the other warriors. Yes, this was exciting. More change was interesting. Plus mister Dirtfur was funny, going around with dirt on his fur. "Yes, yes congratulations!" Petuniapaw exclaimed rocking on her paws.
~*~

Wait... What happened to Eagleflight? He was just fine last time she saw him! Riverpaw glanced around the clearing with wide worried eyes. He didn't die did he...? No. Riverpaws whole body relaxed, with an exhale. He wasn't dead. That was good, she couldn't keep losing cats. Now Dirtfur was the new Deputy? That would be interesting. "...Congratulations Dirtfur." She mewed, though probably not loud enough for anyone to really hear her.

wolfie
January 20th, 2020, 03:09 PM
wormpaw tilt his head at the familiar name. did he hear correct? his eyes widen, glancing at his mentor and then the leader in the crowd. the chanting began to start and it confirm what he had heard. how interesting. "dirtfur! dirtfur!" the usually quiet cat chanted, pride swelling in his chest. hopefully the new deputy didn't put his habit on the rest of the clan. wormpaw wasn't looking forward to possible dirt-fur covered days. his chanting slowly died down as he glance around the crowd. he caught a blurry figure walking away from the crowd. he furrow his eyebrows, turning away from the scene as if he saw something he shouldn't have. wormpaw supposed cats were bound to be indifferent about the choice. the warrior would sure have to prove himself to the clan and get past his strange habit.

RedHead
January 20th, 2020, 03:21 PM
Quailsnap had padded up to the streamstone, his ears perked as he listened to the meeting. The change in deputy was... interesting to say the least. The tom didn't know Dirtfur very well, all he knew was that the tom was obsessed with.... dirt. Shifting on his paws, Quailsnap opened his mouth to cheer on the new deputy. "Dirtfur! Dirtfur!" He meowed, though his yowls were quiet. But his words were said with a genuine tone, Quailsnap just preferred not to draw a whole ton of attention to himself.

--

Blazepaw was watching from the edges of the gathered cats, ears perked and green eyes dull. He wasn't sure how to react to the change in deputy, did it really matter to him that much? Not really. Tightening his tail around his paws, Blazepaw remained silent, determined to go look for Mapleflame or Thistlestep later.

--

The calico near the front edge of the gathering cats sniffed in disgust. This place stunk, and the new deputy.... His fur was absolutely filthy. Her face contorted with disgust. She had nothing against.... Dirtfur was it? Besides the fact that he was... gross. Flowerpaw shifted away slightly, from the other stinky Riverclanners as well as away from the filth-deputy.

Ever
January 20th, 2020, 04:05 PM
Goldencloud was surprised at the stepping down of the deputy, but there had been a lot happen lately. Maybe the cat had too much responsibility for one lifetime. He shrugged, Dirtfur was a good warrior with good ideas. He would be a good fit for the role. So he tilted his head in respect to the newly appointed tom and gave him a smile, tail tapping happily against the frozen ground.

Madelaine
January 20th, 2020, 04:55 PM
Sparkheart heard the new Deputy's name and it got him excited. Dirtfur had actually made it! He was proud of him a bit. "Way to go Dirtfur! Congratulations!" , he called with a smile. He had talked to him twice, but felt he was a good choice. Maybe he wouldn't fail Riverclan like the last two.

~~~

Snailblossom heard everyone chant out Dirtfur's name. He must be well respected. The tuxedo Molly looked around and finally spotted who the deputy was. She wasn't going to say anything about him, so she sat there and listened to everyone chant Dirtfur.

ameko
January 20th, 2020, 04:59 PM
Sagehawk's mouth broke out in a grin when he heard Dirtfur's name called. What a great choice! He looked over at older warrior—no, deputy—and purred, noticing the kits jumping around him. The gray tom took a couple steps back, giving Dirtfur room to make his way over to the Streamstone. In Sagehawk's eyes, this cat was the epitome of what it meant to be a great Riverclanner.

"Dirtfur! Dirtfur!" he cheered along with the rest of the clan, a rasp scratching the edge of his voice.

- -

Fennelnose couldn't say that they weren't surprised to hear the announcement. Truthfully, they hadn't been expecting Lionstar to choose Dirtfur, of all cats in RiverClan. Ah, well. He probably knew what he was doing, so Fennelnose didn't feel the need to question it. Though... as the cream-furred warrior searched the clearing, trying to spot a familiar pelt, they felt a twinge of disappointment. Stoatdance would've been a good choice, they thought, even though they knew there wouldn't have been a chance with her injury. Still...

Fennelnose watched Stoatdance's retreating figure disappear into the warriors' den. They frowned. Pulling themself up to their paws, the warrior stared at the den for a few heartbeats, wondering if they should follow her.

They shook their head and looked back over at the Streamstone. There was Dirtfur, up where the deputy sat. Quietly, they chanted the new deputy's name, pushing away the urge to join Stoatdance in the warriors' den.

Fawn
January 20th, 2020, 05:10 PM
Fawnsqueak's little tail puff wiggled in a cheerful greeting to Pigeonpaw when he realized she was headed toward him, even sitting beside him for the duration of this meeting. The flutter in his stomach translated to a goofy grin, and for a second, his worries of being selected as the deputy vanished. "Oh! I think... he's probably going to select a deputy, or at least announce..." he trailed off as Lionstar began his spiel, dipping his head toward the leader to indicate that she could listen for herself.

When Dirtfur was named as the new second-in-command, his eyebrows quirked in surprise. An unexpected choice but a good one anyway, and he called out his name with his clanmates. "Wow, uh," he commented, "I guess I would have never thought that." It was a curiosity, but he recognized Dirtfur as a capable warrior of RiverClan that could fill the demands of deputy.

Casper

Solstice_X
January 20th, 2020, 05:47 PM
Aspenbrook wasn't one to be so outspoken. Therefore, instead of chanting her congratulations along with the rest of the clan, she, along with Chestnutstripe, merely dipped their head in respectful acknowledgment of the new deputy. She'd heard about him and his capabilities, so she had, at the very least, some confidence in this cat fulfilling the role.

I wonder what he'll bring to the clan. The thought touched her mind as she returned her watchful gaze back to the sizeable ginger tom.

The Flying Pizza
January 20th, 2020, 05:56 PM

Dirtfur

Shadowpaw raised his eyebrow, but a smile played at his lips. “Congrats Dirtfur!.” He was actually happy for his warrior friend. Honestly he felt pride. “You might make a fine deputy.”

Kitty Mama
January 20th, 2020, 06:24 PM
Ooh, it was a big day with Riverclan getting a new deputy, and she was thrilled she could be here for the reveal! Eyes wide, Hazelberry waited, tail swishing impatiently. And then it was... Dirtfur! "Dirtfur! Dirtfur!" her meow fell into the chorus of her clan-mates. Hopefully, he'd be just as loyal and dutiful as a deputy as Eagleflight had been. "You'll be marvelous, among Riverclan's best! Congratulations!" He was quirky and had weird battle tactics, but she could get with that. It brought some life to Riverclan.

Dirtfur
January 20th, 2020, 07:11 PM
The new deputy watched, or listened, his clanmates cheered and called out his name and congratulating the brown tabby. Dirtfur smiled and dipped his head, then turned his head to a fuzzy golden figure, waiting for the leader to continue the meeting.

~~~

Kitty Mama

Wolfpaw was resting in the Apprentices' den. Since his training continued, the apprentice didn't get enough sleep. Lucky for him, he gets more time to rest due to another RiverClan meeting; but unfortunately, the noises made by his clanmates woke him up. Glaring outside, Wolfpaw bounded out of his den and come to the Streamstone. "What is all this racket about?" he grumbled as he padded to his mentor, Hazelberry. The black chausie blinked his sleepy eyes.

Kitty Mama
January 20th, 2020, 07:35 PM
. Dirtfur

Hazelberry wasn't bothered by his grouchier tone. "A new deputy," she told him, flashing a grin from Dirtfur to Wolfpaw. "Aren't you excited? It's a new era for Riverclan with Lionstar and Dirtfur as our leader and deputy." This was history in the making! She was glad her apprentice was there to witness it. With a chuckle, she added, "Maybe you should take some pointers from him so you can deputy someday."

Dirtfur
January 20th, 2020, 07:50 PM
. Dirtfur

Hazelberry wasn't bothered by his grouchier tone. "A new deputy," she told him, flashing a grin from Dirtfur to Wolfpaw. "Aren't you excited? It's a new era for Riverclan with Lionstar and Dirtfur as our leader and deputy." This was history in the making! She was glad her apprentice was there to witness it. With a chuckle, she added, "Maybe you should take some pointers from him so you can deputy someday."

After listening to his mentor's explanation, the chausie apprentice stepped up further to see what is happening for himself. He could see the Streamstone where the leader and sometimes a deputy take their spot and called out a meeting. The leader, Lionstar, was always a huge golden tomcat. But the deputy seems different from the other, Eagleflight. The new deputy was a short tomcat, brown pelt with lighter brown stripes, and... and- is that? Dirt? No wonder he is called Dirtfur! Wolfpaw chuckled; the deputy looks silly! "Lionstar must have a brain of a mouse if he chose a cat that always have dirt on himself." he meowed to Hazelberry.

Kitty Mama
January 20th, 2020, 09:37 PM
After listening to his mentor's explanation, the chausie apprentice stepped up further to see what is happening for himself. He could see the Streamstone where the leader and sometimes a deputy take their spot and called out a meeting. The leader, Lionstar, was always a huge golden tomcat. But the deputy seems different from the other, Eagleflight. The new deputy was a short tomcat, brown pelt with lighter brown stripes, and... and- is that? Dirt? No wonder he is called Dirtfur! Wolfpaw chuckled; the deputy looks silly! "Lionstar must have a brain of a mouse if he chose a cat that always have dirt on himself." he meowed to Hazelberry.
Hazelberry shouldered her apprentice to stop his giggling. "Hey, our leader's not a mouse-brain for one thing! Lots of cats deserve that title but I promise Lionstar isn't one of them." And then they had to address what Wolfpaw said about Dirtfur, an accomplished warrior and the new deputy. "That dirt tactic was great in the raid against Shadowclan, they never saw it coming." She quirked a smile at her own joke about dirt. "I hope that I have a chance to get to know him better! I've heard plenty of good things about what he's done for Riverclan."

Dirtfur
January 20th, 2020, 09:50 PM
Hazelberry shouldered her apprentice to stop his giggling. "Hey, our leader's not a mouse-brain for one thing! Lots of cats deserve that title but I promise Lionstar isn't one of them." And then they had to address what Wolfpaw said about Dirtfur, an accomplished warrior and the new deputy. "That dirt tactic was great in the raid against Shadowclan, they never saw it coming." She quirked a smile at her own joke about dirt. "I hope that I have a chance to get to know him better! I've heard plenty of good things about what he's done for Riverclan."

Ouch!
Wolfpaw was hit in his shoulder, turning back to see that it was his mentor. Licking it, he regretfully listened to how Lionstar and that Dirtfur have a great tactic against ShadowClan, quirking a smile, though the apprentice was curious on what she was smiling about. Then the chausie rolled his eyes as she wished to know the dirty deputy better and how good he did for the clan. "You're acting like he's a god like Lionstar!" Wolfpaw retorted. Is not like StarClan sent those two from the heavens!

Kitty Mama
January 20th, 2020, 09:57 PM
Ouch!
Wolfpaw was hit in his shoulder, turning back to see that it was his mentor. Licking it, he regretfully listened to how Lionstar and that Dirtfur have a great tactic against ShadowClan, quirking a smile, though the apprentice was curious on what she was smiling about. Then the chausie rolled his eyes as she wished to know the dirty deputy better and how good he did for the clan. "You're acting like he's a god like Lionstar!" Wolfpaw retorted. Is not like StarClan sent those two from the heavens!
"How do you know they aren't? We wouldn't want to anger the gods just in case, would we?" Hazelberry laughed and brushed it off. "It wouldn't hurt you to look up to a cat or two, perhaps one that isn't in the Dark Forest preferably." Dirtfur or Lionstar would be good role models for him to strive to be since they were productive members of Riverclan, though she wasn't as sure about the latter's attitude. Using her paw to gently pat him on the head, she meowed, "If you really don't like them, you don't have to make them your idols. I think all they need is your obedience."

Dirtfur
January 20th, 2020, 10:06 PM
"How do you know they aren't? We wouldn't want to anger the gods just in case, would we?" Hazelberry laughed and brushed it off. "It wouldn't hurt you to look up to a cat or two, perhaps one that isn't in the Dark Forest preferably." Dirtfur or Lionstar would be good role models for him to strive to be since they were productive members of Riverclan, though she wasn't as sure about the latter's attitude. Using her paw to gently pat him on the head, she meowed, "If you really don't like them, you don't have to make them your idols. I think all they need is your obedience."

Wolfpaw raised his eyebrow at Hazelberry's comment. Um... I'm sure gods don't plaster mud and debris on themselves. Then again, he hadn't met a god before. Wolfpaw perked his ears at Dark Forest. He opened his maw, but due to his rarely niceness, he let his mentor speak after she patted the apprentice's head with her paw. Idols? Maybe the black chausie should find an idol to look up to... but who? Definitely not Lionstar or the filthy deputy! Finally able to speak, he asked, "What is the Dark Forest?"

Star child
January 21st, 2020, 11:35 AM
Harekit was washing his ears when Lionstar had announce DIrtfur as the new deputy. He had never talked to him, but he decided to congratulate him anyways.
He confidentially trotted towards him, meanwhile Honeykit trailed shyly behind.
"Congratulations, Dirtfur!" He smiled.
~~*~~
Honeykit wanted to congratulate the new deputy, and was about to walk up to him, when Harekit walked by in front of them, and they stumbled back. It was obvious he had no trouble talking to people. Honeykit wished they were like him. They were just too shy to go up to people. They turned away, to the nursery, gloomily.
Dirtfur

BEAR.
January 21st, 2020, 11:48 AM
The cats being unsupportive of Lionstar's choice were sore losers, as far as he was concerned.

Dirtfur was the best option by far. Lionstar might not care for his usually-filthy pelt, but the older tom was strategic, clever. He had an ambition to him Lionstar could easily read and respect, and.. most importantly, there was a quiet confidence to the dirty tom that made Lionstar feel more certain in his decision.

And as an added bonus, he didn't try to die for an ungrateful apprentice.

Letting the congratulations die, Lionstar jumped into continuing. "Before I go into the new cats joining our Clan, we have a couple apprentices in need of a mentor reassignment once more.. Petuniapaw [ Fuzzy], Silverpaw [ ponyapan], and Darkpaw [ Sneakyfox55], all of you come forward. If you don't, I'm not giving you a new mentor. Silverpaw." He hadn't forgotten she missed the last meeting..

tye
January 21st, 2020, 01:17 PM
Dirtfur? Huh..odd flex but whatever Lionstar says, goes and he pretty much has seventy five percent trust on the yellow tom. And that's a lot. Also that dirt tactic for the raid worked kinda. When he sprayed snow slush and dirt at that she-cat's face and Beastspark's it gave him time to breath for a minute before attacking head on again. Plus, it was very satisfying seeing their angry face that looked like it's saying 'oh you did not just do that'- yes, yes he did. Greenfur grunted, a slight up curl of his lips reminiscing that moment. "Good for you, Dirtfur," he said in a low voice.

Fuzzy
January 21st, 2020, 03:14 PM
Her? A new mentor? Didn't she have Ashfrost? Well come to think of it she hadn't seen him around. Honestly Petuniapaw thought she was just in some weird waiting period before she was aloud to train. But a new mentor was exciting!
With a spring in her step Petuniapaw bounced up to stand under the Streamstones. Her amber eyes fixated on the tom above her. Who could it be? There was a lot of warriors out here.

Leucos
January 21st, 2020, 03:19 PM
ears perking up a bit . new cats ?again ?..... raising her brow at that . BrambleBlaze looked around for the possibly new cats . Ears swiveling back around to Lionstars words about new mentors . She returned her attention and gave an inward sigh of relief . Thankfully it wasn't shadowpaw getting reassigned! Whiskers twitching in amusement as atleast one of the apprentices walked up the she cat gave them a smile.

Sootpaw flicked his ears only to huff those poor cats . What lousy mentors they have! Thankfully Dogear isn't like that....then again....why isn't dogear here in the meeting ? humming to himself . The grey tom gave a glance back at the crowd as he quickly searched for the tom only to look back up at Lionstar. Odd.

Dirtfur
January 21st, 2020, 04:50 PM
The dusty deputy eyed the strong leader, showing that the old warrior is listening. New cats, and more apprentices that need a better mentor? Dirtfur shook his head lowly. Back in his days as a young warrior, apprentices wouldn't need reassigned mentors because their original mentors are better than that, not leaving their apprentices behind like crowfood! The deputy watched as the blurred Petuniapaw bounced forwards to receive her mentor. He waited for the others to make their move, but instead the old dirt-cat twisted his head to look up at Lionstar. "AH, apprentices.... I remember when I was an apprentice, did you Lionstar?" he meowed quietly, not wanting to attract attention to this conversation. He could see himself as an apprentice when he came back to his past memories. A fine apprentice he was, but yet trouble-some like all the apprentices.

BEAR.
January 21st, 2020, 05:06 PM
"Petuniapaw [ Fuzzy], I don't know what happenened to the Ashcat I gave you before, but since he's Stars-knows-where, I'm assigning you Brambleblaze [ SilentLamb]. Brambleblaze, I'm aware you have an apprentice that.. seems to come and go as he pleases," a reference to how Shadowpaw seemed to have straight-up disappeared for a couple moons, "but I believe you can handle Petuniapaw just fine."

The other two hadn't stepped forward yet, so Lionstar raised his voice. "Silverpaw [ ponyapan]! Darkpaw [ Sneakyfox55]! Step forward now or you will not be reassigned a mentor!"

As he waited, his voice dropped down to a mutter for Dirtfur [ Dirtfur]. "When I was an apprentice, my first mentor abandoned me. These lazy cats who are disappearing are just plain jackasses."

duckie
January 21st, 2020, 05:12 PM
Sootflare

Sootflare perked up at the mention of new cats joining the clan, his eyes scanning the crowd once more to look for the newcomers, and sat up even straighter, if that was possible, as Lionstar brought up apprentice reassignments. The tom hoped that he would be given a mentor. Every ceremony the thought was in his mind; it was another wonderful to contribute to his clan and it's future. Even if he didn't think it was likely that he would be assigned an apprentice, he could hope all the while. If all went well in the coming moons, the apprentices' new mentors would live up to their assignments, unlike the previous warriors that had been given the task and subsequently failed.

Leucos
January 21st, 2020, 05:16 PM
practically leaping up out of surprise . BrambleBlaze felt a surge of pride rush through her. She's been chosen ? Again!? She must be doing well enough ! Despite her few problems . " shadowpaw is still a fine apprentice even though that does tend to occur . But thank you Lionstar! " she meowed to the leader [ BILL. ]
Eagerly heading over for petuniapaw [ Fuzzy ] the tabby molly gave a bright smile. "I would've never thought I'd be lucky to get two apprentices . I'm glad to be your mentor . " she somewhat purred . Before touching her noses with the she cat. "I promise , I'm done letting others down " ok that may be a bit dramatic . ..But she needed to get her own ass in gear as well.

Dirtfur
January 21st, 2020, 05:18 PM
Dirtfur looked down to see Brambleblaze, a she-cat that was in the dusty tomcat's patrol when they dug up a tunnel for LionTunnels. He disliked the warrior's attitude at times, but nonetheless a good warrior to have. He bowed a congratulations to the molly and pricked his ears as Lionstar started yowling for those two late damn apprentices.
Shaking his head to able himself to hear again, the deputy waited. When the leader responded, the brown tabby twisted his head and rounded his amber eyes. Even Lionstar, the great leader of RiverClan, had also dealt with a mentor who abandoned him?! Leaning closer, Dirtfur hissed, "Jackasses they are indeed, and how could one abandon such a great warrior such as yourself?"

Fuzzy
January 21st, 2020, 06:11 PM
SilentLamb
Petuniapaw smiled up at her new mentor. She had laughed a bit at Mister Lionstar's name for her former mentor. Ashcat. It was funny. "Oh, I'm just excited to get some training Ms. Brambleblaze." Petuniapaw beamed. The thought of Ms. Brambleblaze having two apprentices was unusual but the off white and ginger molly didn't find that bad. It was a chance to make friends with whoever this Shadowpaw was. "I'll work hard!" She promised

Leucos
January 21st, 2020, 06:19 PM
blinking at petunia [ Fuzzy ] calling her ms. She gave another smile. To be honest she really wasn't used to be called that. " I'm sure you will . As a matter of fact, we'll get started after this meeting . " we will get started . You hear that you lazy lump of brown fur? . Feeling a stab at her own words gave her enough motivation for the next training session

Sneakyfox55
January 21st, 2020, 06:29 PM
Darkpaw stepped up eagerly, tail twitching with anticipation. "I'm ready!" she mewed. I can't wait to see who my new mentor's going to be! thought the young she-cat. BILL.

BEAR.
January 21st, 2020, 06:43 PM
A fine apprentice? Lionstar had to chuckle a little at that.. "A fine apprentice wouldn't have disappeared for three moons, Brambleblaze.." He didn't blame her for his faults, but he wanted her to be aware Shadowpaw was the reason she still had him as an apprentice. [ SilentLamb]

"He was a pathetic warrior," he muttered to Dirtfur. Lionstar couldn't even recall the dark tom's name-- just the pain he felt when he was left alone.. "I'm glad Troutrunner proved to be a much stronger mentor than he could ever be." [ Dirtfur]

When Darkpaw [ Sneakyfox55] came forward, Lionstar perked his ears. "Darkpaw, I can't say I recognize you very well.. were you one of those SkyClan cats?" It was strange-- he thought he knew all ten of them. "Well, it doesn't matter. Darkpaw, your new mentor will be Otterleg [ CheetahPelt]. Otterleg, consider this a chance to make up for your lack of support during our raid!"

He'd take a moment to let these two get sorted and give Silverpaw another chance to appear before he continued.

Fuzzy
January 21st, 2020, 06:53 PM
SilentLamb
Petuniapaw bounced where she stood. "Yay! I can't wait!" She exclaimed smiling brightly. This would be fun! What could she learn first? Maybe how to hunt? Or fish? Wait didn't someone say the river froze? She didn't know... But she still was excited to learn. Learn anything! "Do you know what we'll learn?" Petunia asked sitting and cocking her head to the side, her voice lowering as she realized that Mister Lionstar was continuing his meeting.

Sneakyfox55
January 21st, 2020, 06:58 PM
Darkpaw's ears burned a bit after she heard herself being singled out, but didn't let it deter her as she touched her nose to her new mentor's own. CheetahPelt

Leucos
January 21st, 2020, 06:59 PM
wow! She was even more eager then shadow. "how about we go to lionsbeach after this? I'm sure there's some prey lurking about somewhere there. A perfect hunting lesson ..for us both ." she answered . She really hasn't been there yet. And she was pretty excited " now let's Lionstar get the meeting over with now shall we? " she meowed .
However her ears flattened a bit when lion had spoke . I know I know...3 moons....
Fuzzy

Solstice_X
January 21st, 2020, 07:15 PM
Watching the apprentices being reassigned to new mentors merely reminded Aspenbrook of her own. Come to think of it, where was that apprentice? Her eyes scanned the gathered cats, aiming to see if Chestnutpaw had turned up to the meeting. Nope, not from what I can see. She frowned, her whiskers twitching.

"Looking for that apprentice of yours?" Chestnutstripe whispered, her eyes still watching Lionstar. She rolled her shoulders. "Seems like they have the tendency to disappear with the breeze."

The notion didn't surprise the calico. However, her ears still drooped a little at the thought. How could she fulfill her role as a mentor if her apprentice could come and go with the tides?

Dirtfur
January 21st, 2020, 07:38 PM
Dirtfur quirked his eyebrow, wondering why the leader chuckle. To fit in, the deputy chuckled as well. He looked down on the stone, listening to Lionstar's remarks. "I'm glad too," he nodded, remembering Troutrunner, but the mentor and the deputy didn't met much.
As another apprentice Darkpaw bounded forward, Dirtfur lit up his eyes at the name of a beautiful she-cat. He straightened his back up and rose his chin high. Locking eyes at Darkpaw and Otterleg.

Fuzzy
January 21st, 2020, 07:43 PM
SilentLamb
"Oh I've never been there. That will be fun!" Petuniapaw let out before covering her mouth with her paw. She needed to be quiet, Mister Lionstar was still holding the meeting. "Oh. Yes.. hush. I will be quiet." The little molly meowed through her paw, mostly to herself She had to try hard to not move around. She was going out of camp again!

Starfall
January 21st, 2020, 07:45 PM
The warrior strode into the camp, fur littered with twigs and dead leaves. An absolute mess. Although he himself wouldn't admit it, he had managed to get terribly lost...how? He had no clue he was almost positive he had followed the path.

He slowed his pace as he realized Ceremonies were being held, a soft "oop." coming from him as he quickly sat himself in the back and began to pull half of the territory out of his fur. "What did I miss?" Gentlethunder asked aloud, hoping any of his clanmates would hear.

CheetahPelt
January 21st, 2020, 07:53 PM
BILL. Sneakyfox55 Dirtfur

“Thank you very much Lionstar! I won’t let you down.” She rose onto her three feet and hobbled forewards, bowing her head to her leader. As she picked up her head she smiled at Dirtfur before turning to her new, and first apprentice. She reached down to touch noses with the she cat. “I’m so proud to be your mentor!” She whispered

Sneakyfox55
January 21st, 2020, 08:30 PM
Darkpaw brightened slightly at the she-cat in front of her, offering a small smile. "I'm proud to call you my mentor," she mewed, her twinkling eyes betraying her calm and collected demeanor.

CheetahPelt

CheetahPelt
January 21st, 2020, 09:50 PM
Darkpaw brightened slightly at the she-cat in front of her, offering a small smile. "I'm proud to call you my mentor," she mewed, her twinkling eyes betraying her calm and collected demeanor.

CheetahPelt

“We’re going to have so much fun. I’m going to teach you so so much.” She pulled away from the she cat and sat beside the smaller she cat, beaming proudly.

Sneakyfox55
January 21st, 2020, 10:13 PM
“We’re going to have so much fun. I’m going to teach you so so much.” She pulled away from the she cat and sat beside the smaller she cat, beaming proudly.

Whiskers twitching excitedly, the apprentice shuffled from paw to paw, awaiting Silverpaw's arrival and the next ceremony.

Fuzzy
January 21st, 2020, 10:18 PM
Starfall

Riverpaw twitched her ears upon hearing Gentalthunder ask a question. He was really late... "Um.. a lot..." She whispered to the tom. "Eagleflight stepped down..." She paused trying to figure out why he mentor had done that, she didn't know. "Lionstar made Dirtfur his new deputy... he also gave a few cats new mentors. Petuniapaw and Darkpaw so far..." Riverpaw explained hoping her voice was loud enough to hear. It'd be so embarrassing if the warrior didn't understand her.

marshy
January 22nd, 2020, 08:18 AM
Shimm Dirtfur

"I still can't believe it! I heard that a deputy, is second in rank to the leader!" Sparrowkit said, still bouncing around. He had a tendency to listen to what was going outside the nursery, and he was always asking the queens and Dirtfur questions. He looked at Dirtfur and smiled. "I love you Dad!" He yelled.

Sweetie
January 22nd, 2020, 08:38 AM
The young kit joined his brother in bouncing around. "Whoaaaa!" His ocean blue eyes widen. "That is soooo cool!" Sunkit said to Sparrowkit. The tom usually hung out with his brother but never quite understood why he chats up a storm and talks to the queens. "I love you too!" Happiness still oozing out from Sunkit.
Dirtfur ~WolfDen~

CheetahPelt
January 22nd, 2020, 09:14 AM
Dirtfur

As Otterleg rested back in a sitting position she met eyes with the new deputy and smiled at him. She wanted to speak to him after the meeting, when they were both available, but didn't know how to tell him that without disrupting the meeting. She gazed over at her new apprentice. She would be a fine apprentice, and she hoped that she could teach her everthing she needed to know.

ponyapan
January 22nd, 2020, 11:52 AM
BILL.

Silverpaw heard the call of her name before she had even entered the camp. Turning her pace into a trot, she dropped her mouse proudly on the fresh-kill pile before she made her way where the meeting was apparently taking place. Did I miss it? AGAIN? It was really one of her worst qualities.

Silverpaw padded forward, and wondered why she was so suddenly called here. She was way too inexperienced to become a warrior, so had she done something wrong...? Scanning the camp, she couldn't see her mentor, but she could see Shimmeringpaw being called as well. It wasn't too much of a surprise, since Stoatdance had been badly hurt in the battle. I hope that it won't get in the way of training. Well, and that she was okay, but of course she would!

BEAR.
January 22nd, 2020, 12:49 PM
"Ah, there you are, Tardypaws [ ponyapan]!" What was with this cat and not showing up?? "As you know Stoatdance is in no condition to train an apprentice, and I would have assigned you a new mentor during the last meeting but you didn't show up. Stop doing that. Seriously. If you ever qualify to be a warrior, do you think I'll make you one if you can't even attend your ceremony??

"Chestnutstripe [ Solstice_X], you'll be continuing Silverpaw's training until further notice. Good luck! I hope she shows up for you..." Because this was getting frustrating.

And now... he hoped he didn't forget anyone.

"RiverClan, we have a handful of cats joining our Clan. When I call your name, step forward! You will be given a new name and assigned a mentor as neccessary. If you don't come up.. then I might have to reconsider your status as a new Clan member.

"Snailblossom [ Blissie Bliss], Flowerpaw [ RedHead], Oak [ bread], Duck [ Slushie], and Midnight [ Lunaflower]!"

Wings
January 22nd, 2020, 12:58 PM
Five new cats, that's a lot! Owlflight thought to himself as he waited to see who their mentors would be.

Storm Flower
January 22nd, 2020, 01:06 PM
She purred "i do!"

Storm Flower
January 22nd, 2020, 02:28 PM
She mewed loudly "I told lie my age is 20 moon old"

Madelaine
January 22nd, 2020, 03:14 PM
| BILL.; |

Snailblossom heard her name get called and she stood up. The black and white tuxedo molly walked closer. She didn’t say a word and her pelt gave out a quick shake. The former Windclan molly gave her chest fur a few licks to calm herself down.

dino.
January 22nd, 2020, 04:12 PM
[ BILL. ]

This was it. This was the moment he'd been waiting for, ever since he'd been driven out. As part of a Clan, he'd be a part of vicious, brutal power. Duck took a few steps forward, until he was standing right in front of the Streamstone. Sun and starlight, he looks even greater standing up there.
Slowly he was becoming self-conscious of the cats around him. A giant crowd, all staring at Lionstar, and soon to be staring at him. Would they accept him, or would they jeer at him? Or, even worse... would they try to drive him out, like ShadowClan had? Suddenly he felt much less confident. Lionstar may have been huge and strong, but not even he could stop a horde of cats from swarming him. Either way, he tried to make his face expressionless, apart from the cold determination in his eyes.

Dirtfur
January 22nd, 2020, 04:40 PM
CheetahPelt

As Otterleg smiled at the deputy, he returned the smile, in a goofy way. Then his kits called out once more [ ~WolfDen~ Shimm] making the adoptive father grinned ridiculously. He licked his chest fur to hide the embarrassment.
He waited for Silverpaw to come forward. Although, having bad hearing, he can still hear paws pressing against the earth, coming down to the Streamstone. Opening his eyes, he sees Silverpaw below the Streamstone. Finally!
After the tardy apprentice got her mentor, Dirtfur opened his maw in awe as hearing that RiverClan getting five cats into the clan. He studied each warrior in the crowd and guessed which mentor will train who.

Starfall
January 22nd, 2020, 04:59 PM
Starfall

Riverpaw twitched her ears upon hearing Gentalthunder ask a question. He was really late... "Um.. a lot..." She whispered to the tom. "Eagleflight stepped down..." She paused trying to figure out why he mentor had done that, she didn't know. "Lionstar made Dirtfur his new deputy... he also gave a few cats new mentors. Petuniapaw and Darkpaw so far..." Riverpaw explained hoping her voice was loud enough to hear. It'd be so embarrassing if the warrior didn't understand her.

The tom looked down at the apprentice, whiskers quivering. "Gosh I leave to go slip on top of the River ice and come back to a whole new Clan!" he snorted, returning his attention to the golden tabby. Once he registered all the news the Tabby grinned "Congrats Dirtfur! And thank you for keepin me updated." he hummed, giving the smaller molly a playful nudge.

BEAR.
January 22nd, 2020, 10:24 PM
"Snailblossom [ Blissie Bliss], you are joining as a warrior from WindClan and I am not going to require you to undergo training again. It would be unnecessary to do that to such a fine warrior! Fawnsqueak has already gotten you acquainted around the camp, I hope? You'll have plenty of time to get used to it, and we'll place you on extra patrols so you can get associated with the territory.

"But, before I let you go there is one thing I would like to do. Snailblossom, you have left WindClan in favor of getting a new start, and because of that I am giving you a new identity. A blank slate.

"From this day forward you will be known as Willowrose, as your pelt resembles the peeling bark of a willow tree but your spirit shows both your gentleness and strength, the determination and drive it takes to leave behind your old life. RiverClan welcomes you as our newest warrior."

Lionstar gave the black and white she-cat a smile before he turned his attention to Duck. "Duck, you are joining RiverClan as an apprentice. While you could keep Duck as your name, I believe I have a name more befitting of you..

"From this day forward until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Goosepaw [ Slushie]. Your desire for justice after being driven out of your home is boundless, but I hope Morningmeadow [ ~WolfDen~] will curb your thirst for vengeance. Morningmeadow, he is your responsibility now. I am aware you had Littlepaw as an apprentice but he hasn't been around recently, has he? These apprentices really can't be shocked when I tell them they're slothful resource-suckers when they do the same dung over again.."

Ugh, and now he was annoyed by that thought. These stupid babies and warriors who were insulted he called them out for being lazy. Well, what else was he supposed to do? They were a Clan, not a buffet.

"And finally, Midnight [ Lunaflower], you are the only other cat to have stepped forward so far..." But Lionstar was beginning to regret allowing her to join when she interrupted him twice. A random 'I do!' and some.. confession of lying?

Yeah, he wasn't happy.

"Midnight, I hope you understand how seriously I take honesty." His unwavering gaze was upon the black she-cat, steeled with anger. "Why should the Clan trust a cat who can't even be truthful about their relative age? Twenty moons is a far leap from eight, though I can understand now how you're so large." That, with that strange smell that clung to her indicated she was expecting kits. Great.

"I will allow you to join, but you will be under supervision. Sugarapple [ vermin], since Midnight here will be joining you in the nursery, please keep an eye on her. Any suspicious activity needs to be reported to Dirtfur [ Dirtfur] or I immediately.

"In addition, Midnight-- you are in need of a Clan name. From this moment on, you will be known as Ravenshade." Lionstar wasn't going to go into the reasoning for this one-- he didn't think it was necessary after her shady behavior. "Assuming you remain within good behavior, before your kits are born I want Raccoontail [ Pepperkins] to show you some basic defensive maneuvers so you can protect yourself if you are ever in danger. In addition, Raccoontail-- I know you'll have your paws full with Snowpaw's attitude problems, but if you could show her some basic hunting skills I think that will be beneficial for after her kits are weaned. She'll have some basic knowledge before she starts apprentice training."

And now that that was done, Lionstar cleared his throat.

"Flowerpaw [ RedHead], Oak [ bread], step forward! Don't be shy!" They didn't have cannibals here, so it wasn't like Lionstar was going to bite their heads off. He wasn't that one WindClan cat at the border.

Madelaine
January 22nd, 2020, 11:37 PM
| BILL.; |

Snailblossom...no Willowrose looked up at Lionstar as he gave her her new name. She wasn't going to complain she liked her new name. No more having that prefix name her mother gave her and the suffix that aunt of her gave her. She was going to wear her new name and she was going to wear it with pride. She was also relieved that she didn't have to restart as an apprentice.

"I promise you Lionstar that I will be active around the camp and be a loyal warrior to my new home.", Willowrose meowed, admitting it. She held her head up high.

dino.
January 23rd, 2020, 04:43 AM
[ BILL. ~WolfDen~ ]
Not Duckpaw, huh? Interesting. But a new name was refreshing all the same. Goosepaw stood a little straighter, practically basking in what Lionstar was saying about him, and though he liked Morningmeadow, he knew that the she-cat could never steer him off the path he was determined to take. Nevertheless, he raised his head and began to search her out of the crowd, all earlier suspicion about RiverClan having vanished.

marshy
January 23rd, 2020, 08:53 AM
BILL. Slushie

Morningmeadow smiled as she was assigned Goosepaw as an apprentice. She looked for him in the crowd and saw his head poking out of the top. She padded over to him and touched noses with him. "Hi Goosepaw, I will do my best to mentor you."

tye
January 23rd, 2020, 10:45 AM
My, my!

First the new deputy and now a queen! What an exciting day for Riverclan, the stars surely is blessing us. "Hello Ravenshade," she mewed, stepping up to the black feline once Lionstar continued on to the next course of his speech. "Welcome to Riverclan, darlin'. Do you want to stick around here a bit longer?" she eyed at her belly filled stomache. "I can take you back to the nursery den now and get you settled. Your journey must've been long, I will bring some water and food to you as well so all ya gotta do is rest and get comfortable. Sugarapple got ya back!"

[ Lunaflower ]

Solstice_X
January 23rd, 2020, 11:25 AM
I have an apprentice... Chestnutstripe blinked. If it weren't for her tensed expression, her jaws would've been gaping open at the news. She wasn't sure what to make of it. Part of her felt wholely unqualified for the role; not that she was bad at dealing with cats and didn't know anything about clan life, but rather that she just wasn't confident enough. That being said, there was a little flicker of ambition in her eyes at the idea of more responsibility. Lionstar must be crazy...I must be crazy.

She took a brief moment to relax her anxious heartbeat before striding over to the apprentice. A mixture of hesitation and determination stewed in her eyes a she glanced over the younger cat, taking a visual inventory on what might be Silverpaw's strengths and weaknesses. Besides the apparent tardiness...we'll have to work on that. Quietly flicking her ear, she dipped her head towards her, "Hello." Awk-ward.

[ ponyapan ]

BEAR.
January 23rd, 2020, 02:50 PM
[ RedHead, bread -- final mention! If you don't post with Oak and Flowerpaw I am moving on without you and they can try to rejoin. ]

Fuzzy
January 23rd, 2020, 03:07 PM
What??! This Midnight cat was suppose to join her in the Apprentices den with her. Why lie? Humph! This was frustrating and Petuniapaw was looking forward to having more apprentices in the den. The worst part is it made no sense. At least she was getting a new den-mate anyway. Goosepaw. Oh she'd have to talk to him later. And WindClan cat joined? This was an amazing meeting! So many interesting cats she might be able to be friends with.
~*~

Riverpaw twitched her ears. Why would he be slipping on the river ice? Couldn't he have gotten killed? Ice was cold and dangerous. Besides, it was kind of a random time to go play wasn't it? Either way she bet the warrior had a reason.
When he nudged her she tensed. Did she do something? "Uh.. Y-your welcome..." Riverpaw meowed quietly. The Clan was changing a lot huh? New members, new deputy all kinds of stuff.
Starfall

Pepperkins
January 23rd, 2020, 03:17 PM
[ Lunaflower ]

Raccoontail had been listening to the meeting while trying to figure out a good spot to go hunting later when she heard her name. Wait, a new cat? Didn't they already have enough mouths to feed? She was expecting kits too! What a nightmare. Never the less, she was a bit excited that she was being put in charge of her training. Wouldn't this be an experience! Using a paw to quickly fix her fur, she sat up a little straighter to find this new cat. Spotting her near the front, she padded up to introduce herself. With her size, how could anyone believe she was only eight moons? Oh well, she still had to dealing with this lying cat anyways. Dipping her head in response to Lionstar, she sat down to observe the she-cat for a moment. "Hello, I'll be training you over the next couple moons," she meowed in greeting, wrapping her tail around her cautiously.

RedHead
January 23rd, 2020, 03:41 PM
Flowerpaw stepped forward at the call of her name, ears perked with the slightest amount of interest written on her face. She was interested to find out which fish-breath the lionleader would appoint to train her. Flowerpaw knew she could be difficult, and planned on making this cat’s job exactly that.

|+sari+|
January 24th, 2020, 02:44 PM
|+Tired Rose Child+|

"Hey, just because Lionstar said you are lazy doesn't mean you have to be. Just prove him wrong, okay?" Morningmeadow said to Littlepaw. Morningmeadow patted Littlepaw with her tail as her smile returned.

Littlepaw frowned a bit as his mentor patted his head with her tail. Well, that was new... he shuffled his paws before mumbling, "Okay..." he looked up at Morningmeadow, a curious glint to his blue eyes. He tipped his head to the side a bit. What would they do first? Would she be rough on him? He certainly hoped not. "So, uh, what will we do first?," he mewed in his naturally soft voice; he hasn't really physically matured much; having been born prematurely, he has been unusually runt-sized and small since birth, and the fact that he's always been sickly didn't help much. He hasn't been able to grow like he should, with most of his kithood spent in the medicine cat's den, instead of out in the sun, playing and running around getting stronger like he should have been. So, he hasn't really grown much, and his voice was still very kit-like.
Sighing, Littlepaw gave his curly, matted white fur a few vigorous licks, attempting to flatten it down a bit, or at least neaten it up. Starclan have mercy, he wished his fur would cooperate for once! Giving the fur on his round, fat flank a few pulls, he grumbled under his breath, "I guess it's my fault for not taking the time to groom myself... but why does it have to be this difficult to get myself presentable?"

He then felt his mentor's eyes on him, and he glanced up to see Morningmeadow gazing at him with an expectant look. Littlepaw then realised that his mentor had answered his question, and he hadn't heard her! His pelt heated up with embarrassment, and he felt the tips of his ears redden. He dipped his head in apology. "I-I-I'm s-sorry," he stammered. "What did you say?"
He kept his gaze fixated on his paws, thinking, Oh Starclan, oh StarClan! I'm already making a terrible impression! What if I turn out to be an awful apprentice?! She's surely going to be fed up with me soon. She will probably want me reassigned to somecat else! Oh no! Why? Why am I so stupid?! he silently waited for Morningmeadow to repeat what she had said before.

BEAR.
January 24th, 2020, 02:56 PM
[ moving on! ]

With Flowerpaw now in place, Lionstar raised his voice once again. "Flowerpaw [ RedHead], you are another refugee from WindClan seeking a new home as a RiverClan cat. Because your training was never completed, you are going to remain an apprentice.."

His gaze swept after the calico warrior that tried to leave the meeting early. "And, I'm going to assign Mossythorn [ Shimm] as your mentor. Mossythorn, perhaps next time you'll think twice before you try sneaking out of one of my meetings early." How childish of him. At least he attended the meeting though, unlike that Oak cat who wanted to join.. who does that??

Now, to move on..

[ NOTE: I am only having cats look for those who've been confirmed deceased to me. ]
"Unfortunately, RiverClan. It has become apparent some of our Clan-mates have gone missing.. so I am going to dispatch a couple search parties to find these cats, if we can.

"Buckfrost [ BILL.] and Pigeonpaw [ Casper], you both will be looking for Graypaw. Buckfrost, as his mentor it was your duty to keep him in check! Pigeonpaw-- you're probably the best bet in finding him to begin with, and I doubt you'd want to stay here with your brother missing." She'd just go without his permission, then. What a pain!

[ FOR FALLENSTREAM: his body is going to be found by the ThunderClan border. He was murdered, with a bloodied rogue standing over his remains when the patrol comes across him. ]

"Sootflare [ shortstack], go ahead and take Sparkheart [ Blissie Bliss] and Eveningpaw [ Heartstruck] and see if you can find Fallenstream. I'm amazed that fat-ass even made it out of camp with how wide he was.. and how he was too crippled to continue his duties as a warrior." Yes, even after all this time Lionstar was sour toward the former leader.

"Your patrols can leave when I dismiss the meeting. There is one final thing I would like to discuss: training! With half the forest with their tail in a bunch, I have decided it would be beneficial for some of our warriors -- and older apprentices -- to undergo intense battle training. What does this mean?

"Well, it's very simple! I want our capable and experienced cats to further their mastery of battle. For those that participate in this, you will be learning to not only improve your skills as a warrior, but how to dominate the battlefield and ensure the victory of our Clan. You will be relentless, unstoppable in nature-- and the other Clans will have no choice but to tremble before your powerful might. You will be an elite class of warriors I can trust to bring the fight back into RiverClan's favor if things go awry. Our enemies are like hawks, waiting for the right moment to strike-- and I want to be prepared in case they try anything.

"This is a heavy project that I am entrusting to Eagleflight [ Casper], but I want all cats who formerly lived in the other Clans to participate in this. You will be sharing your knowledge of other Clans' battle skills amongst each other. Even former SkyClan cats, you may harness skills that can be fruitful in battles to come! The more skills we can obtain, the more we can improve upon them, and the better we can become as a fighting unit.

"Cats interested in volunteering for this are free to meet Eagleflight by the camp entrance tomorrow morning. Now, I'm going to be clear.. if we don't get volunteers, I will make this training mandatory.

"RiverClan, you are dismissed! Patrols, make sure you head out immediately. Dirtfur, let's talk."

On that note, Lionstar sprang down from the Streamstone to vanish into his den.

[ Dirtfur, Dipper, pathos, Casper, Xeno, hxneysuckle, Starfall, Pepperkins, mochi, Tundra, RedHead, ponyapan, ~WolfDen~, FuzzyRatto, SilentLamb, The Cannibal, Lilyfur2, Ever, touka, vermin, Silhouettes, Blissie Bliss, Cecily Herondale, WaywardAngel, Kitty Mama, Spiritjumps, Solstice_X, Delta, Heartstruck, shortstack, Shimm, Lilyfur2, krdalphin, Warriorcatslover247, RuinsNight, Deranged Llama, SuspiciousMindz, Skysketches, Babyuwus, Featherfrost, Fuzzy, Slushie, x ghostie, Aquilex, Dust, EternalShadows, GoldenWolf, |+Tired Rose Child+|, Sneakyfox55, TawnyNeedsACoffee, MagicCat99, Lunaflower, Bluepetal, sugarcubes, CheetahPelt, LeeBoy, GonetotheGrave, amber'light, Naku, Daylily Orchid ]

Sweetie
January 24th, 2020, 03:12 PM
His jaw dropped, you gotta be kidding me. Mossythorn looked around to see if anyone would object to the leader or at least back him up. Seeing that all eyes were on him the tom shook his head and rolled his eyes. The calico reluctantly walked up to his annoying leader and now his annoying little fur-ball of responsibility. "Whatever." Goaning with annoyance and touching noses with his apprentice for a second. Grumbling, "Yadda yadda ya you're my apprentice now yay." He turned around, great I have to be responsible now! Thinking as he sat down with a hmph.
BILL. RedHead

Sneakyfox55
January 24th, 2020, 03:51 PM
Darkpaw stared with wide eyes at her leader, then switched her gaze to Mossythorn, observing his attitude with a calculating look. Talk about showing disrespect to your clanmates, she thought, flicking her tail. Shimm

Leucos
January 24th, 2020, 04:27 PM
keeping in a groan, BrambleBlaze suffered the toms voice. Her ears felt as if they were being talked off to death that they ached so bad! an elite battle practice session thingy ? I'll pass...I'm sticking with getting myself together and getting my two apprentices to warriors then I may be deciding to do so.
After hearing that they were dismissed she leaped up "finally " she meowed to herself then looked at her new apprentice
"as I said petuniapaw. We are heading to the island right now " she announced with a smile . Fuzzy
An elite battle practice and some cats have gone missing ? One for crying out loud ! By this rate riverclan will be as weak as windclan is! And boy did the elite part sound thrilling ! Sootpaw excitedly swished his tail back and forth . "Dogear! I wanna do some training so I can join this!" he meowed for his mentor .
Cecily Herondale

pidgeon
January 24th, 2020, 04:45 PM
BILL. Dust Dipper

Pigeonpaw's silent prayers were answered when Lionstar mentioned Graypaw. She was glad she wasn't the only one who had noticed his disappearance. She looked over at Fawnsqueak next to her, an expression of fear and desperation in her eyes. "Wish us luck," she muttered before trotting off towards Buckfrost. Along the way, she looked for Pebblepaw.

"Pebblepaw! Come with us," She spoke up once she found her other brother. Her green eyes pleaded sadly. "You'll help us find him too, won't you? I'm sure Buckfrost won't tell you no--Graypaw is your brother too, after all."

pidgeon
January 24th, 2020, 04:48 PM
Eagleflight straightened his posture when Lionstar announced the plan he'd been put in charge of. Hopefully this would prevent anyone from being too hard on him for stepping down. He was still important to the leader, and that's all that mattered to him. He looked around, trying to see if anyone's eyes were on him. He hoped cats would still be interested in training with him.

wolfie
January 24th, 2020, 04:51 PM
wormpaw listened to the announcements. his hindpaw lightly thumping against the ground from worry. cats were missing. missing. why? he didn't understand why they would wander off. he furrow his brows, chewing on his lip. well they would find the cats. of course they would. wormpaw decided to put the thought to the back of his mind, like many others. he needed to stop worrying. he took a small breath, raising his head and listen to the next announcement.
wormpaw blink. he shifted his position, humming under his breath in thought. he-- he wasn't really that old. only being an apprentice for a bit. however while dirtfur had useful information, wormpaw felt lacking in his battle skills. well, wormpaw glance down-- staring at his paws. time to be mildly rebellious ! (did this count as a rebellious act? he wasn't so sure)

BEAR.
January 24th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Buckfrost wasn't surprise to hear the official declaration that Graypaw was missing. The gray apprentice had been a rare sighting since Birchsnow was replaced as his mentor, and it felt like his efforts to train him when he did see him were in vain-- he thought, perhaps-- the hawk had put some sense into Graypaw, but it only seemed to push him further and further away.

There was a knot in Buckfrost's stomach that told him this wouldn't end well. With how often Graypaw seemed to avoid anyone, he had doubt they'd find him easily-- if at all.

Oh, he tried to train a fool. And despite what Lionstar seemed to think, Buckfrost believed no amount of responsibility could have kept Graypaw in line.

"I'm ready to go when you are," he told Pigeonpaw as he approached her and Pebblepaw. "I don't care if he comes along. It'll be good training practice, at least."

[ Casper, Dust ]

TawnyNeedsACoffee
January 24th, 2020, 05:57 PM
The cream shecat blinked as she listened to LionStar,hearing some of the comments made about certain cats made her feel complexed about the whole thing but nonetheless she continued to listen quietly. Hearing MossyThorn grumbling she tensed uncomfortably, not understanding the big deal.'Well atleast he's not getting an actual punishment he might as well just suck it up-'.She thought this giving a slight huff, she saw some of her other Clanmates flash a few glances at the grumbling tom, one including a fellow apprentice, DarkPaw was it? Ever since TimberSpark's death, DawnPaw hasn't been very open to talking with anyone so she hadn't gotten time to actually get to know her denmates, not that she was particularly bothered about not being social, she wasn't much for making conversation. DawnPaw gazed around, she spotted SnowPaw, possibly one of the only cats who could understand her and which she trusted.'Its been a while since we last spoke...But I don't think now is a good time to "Catch up" at the moment'. She turned her blue gaze away looking at her paws,sighing slightly.

Shimm Sneakyfox55

Moon Lily
January 24th, 2020, 06:33 PM
Casper

Eagleflower listened intently to Lionstar, his ears pricked in interest. He would most likely join in. Her had nothing better to do these days, so he might as well. He settled for a glance towards Eagleflight, smiling at the tom. He hoped that would be enough to show that he wanted to join in. He started calculating moves in his head. There were a few he remembered...

Sneakyfox55
January 24th, 2020, 07:12 PM
The black she-cat swiveled her ears slightly, noticing the other apprentice, Dawnpaw, looking slightly downtrodden. "Is something wrong?" she mewed, softening her gaze somewhat. TawnyNeedsACoffee

duckie
January 24th, 2020, 09:14 PM
Blissie Bliss Heartstruck

Sootflare

As soon as the leader dismissed the clan, Sootlfare hopped to his paws and scanned the crowd for his new companions,"Sparkheart, Eveningpaw - on me!" He called, eager to get out of camp. If this search party resulted in Fallenstream's status being changed from 'missing' to 'dead', Sootflare wanted it done and over with as soon as possible.

nykyrian
January 24th, 2020, 09:15 PM
keeping in a groan, BrambleBlaze suffered the toms voice. Her ears felt as if they were being talked off to death that they ached so bad! an elite battle practice session thingy ? I'll pass...I'm sticking with getting myself together and getting my two apprentices to warriors then I may be deciding to do so.
After hearing that they were dismissed she leaped up "finally " she meowed to herself then looked at her new apprentice
"as I said petuniapaw. We are heading to the island right now " she announced with a smile . Fuzzy
An elite battle practice and some cats have gone missing ? One for crying out loud ! By this rate riverclan will be as weak as windclan is! And boy did the elite part sound thrilling ! Sootpaw excitedly swished his tail back and forth . "Dogear! I wanna do some training so I can join this!" he meowed for his mentor .
Cecily Herondale
Dogear chuckled at his apprentices enthusiasm. " Ok then let"s do some battle training!" he answered his apprentice. SilentLamb

Fuzzy
January 24th, 2020, 09:42 PM
SilentLamb
"Aw I wish I could do elite training. It sounds cool!" The small apprentice meowed. The thought of missing cats kind of went over her head... thought the mention of Fallenstream caught her attention a bit. She wasn't sure with all of Mister Lionstar's nicknames and stuff. It got confusing sometimes.
Despite this Petuniapaw jumped up with Ms. Brambleblaze's words. "Yes!" She practically squealed from excitement. Finally some training! Or even another chance to see the territory. She'd only gotten to see part of it once.
~*~

Riverpaw's ears twitched. Oh? Two cats have gone missing? That wasn't good. Even Fallenstream, which was odd. He was an elder shouldn't he be in the elders den being lazy? The tabby wasn't sure. It seemed to make sense to her. With the mention of Eagleflight she glanced over at the tom. He was going to do elite training. Could she join? Actually no... It was probably best to not. He already had to train her normally and she was well past warrior age. Letting out a breath through her nose Riverpaw stood up. But now what? Eagleflight had his own problems and really, she didn't know anyone...

Madelaine
January 24th, 2020, 10:28 PM
| shortstack; Heartstruck; |

Sparkheart heard his name get called and he padded over to the waiting Sootflare. He glanced one time at Lionstar before turning back to the warrior. "Here!", he called. Sparkheart was ready to go along with them. These cats would need to be found.

ponyapan
January 25th, 2020, 06:49 AM
I have an apprentice... Chestnutstripe blinked. If it weren't for her tensed expression, her jaws would've been gaping open at the news. She wasn't sure what to make of it. Part of her felt wholely unqualified for the role; not that she was bad at dealing with cats and didn't know anything about clan life, but rather that she just wasn't confident enough. That being said, there was a little flicker of ambition in her eyes at the idea of more responsibility. Lionstar must be crazy...I must be crazy.

She took a brief moment to relax her anxious heartbeat before striding over to the apprentice. A mixture of hesitation and determination stewed in her eyes a she glanced over the younger cat, taking a visual inventory on what might be Silverpaw's strengths and weaknesses. Besides the apparent tardiness...we'll have to work on that. Quietly flicking her ear, she dipped her head towards her, "Hello." Awk-ward.

[ ponyapan ]

A new mentor.

At first, the sentence just passed through the air, holding no meaning. Silverpaw just couldn't process it, not even reacting to the 'Tardypaws' comment.

A new mentor.

Lionstar couldn't possibly mean... Did he mean for Silverpaw to get a new mentor? Again? Stoatdance would heal soon enough, so what was the point? Right? Silverpaw would normally have been frustrated with her leader chiding her about lacking warrior qualities, but the situation felt absurd. Stoatdance had been a great mentor- caring, seeing, but also ambitious and so cool! Silverpaw wasn't ready to just let all of that go when it had barely begun...!

"Hello." Silverpaw hadn't noticed the cat walking up to her, so she couldn't help but to bristle at the sudden appearance of what was probably Chestnutsomething. Defensively taking a step back, she didn't feel ready to just be back at square one again. And like always, she didn't really know how to handle overwhelming feelings in any other way than hostility.

"What?" she snapped, lashing her tail in irritaiton. "Are you here to rub it in my nose that my mentor got hurt?"

Vessel
January 25th, 2020, 10:34 AM
Blissie Bliss shortstack

Eveninpaw flicked her tail, ready to go.

I've been a lazy lump far too much this week.

Admittedly, it had been nice, but come on, she's been cooped up in the camp for SO LONG LET'S GO ALREADY!

Kitty Mama
January 25th, 2020, 11:05 AM
. Casper
Hazelberry felt a bolt of adrenaline rush through her at the prospect of elite training. And taught by the former deputy himself? She didn't know if she'd be qualified for such an opportunity, but she hoped she could sharpen her skills to better serve Riverclan. If it went well, she wondered if she should enlist her apprentice in the training as well so he could be ready to defend himself. Gaze flashing, she swept around the clearing for Eagleflight and offered a hint of a flustered smile while she padded over to him. "Do you think I could train with you?" she inquired, then laughed softly. "I don't know if I'm elite warrior material, but if anyone can get me there, it'd be you."

RedHead
January 25th, 2020, 12:22 PM
His jaw dropped, you gotta be kidding me. Mossythorn looked around to see if anyone would object to the leader or at least back him up. Seeing that all eyes were on him the tom shook his head and rolled his eyes. The calico reluctantly walked up to his annoying leader and now his annoying little fur-ball of responsibility. "Whatever." Goaning with annoyance and touching noses with his apprentice for a second. Grumbling, "Yadda yadda ya you're my apprentice now yay." He turned around, great I have to be responsible now! Thinking as he sat down with a hmph.
BILL. RedHead

Well that’s kinda annoying. Flowerpaw narrowed her eyes at her new mentor.... yeah, she’s have to teach him some manners. He wasn’t going to be allowed to treat her that way. She twitched her nose after he touched his to it, cringing after a moment at the fishy scent now blowing up her senses. “I’m glad you’re so excited.” She growled, walking around the tom think she could look at his face over her shoulder. “You should be honored to train someone like me. How about we get right to it huh? Chop chop fish-breath.” She meowed, flicking her tail and wanting nothing more than to get out of the crowded clearing full of insignificant fish-faces.

lio
January 25th, 2020, 12:28 PM
[ RedHead ]

Mapleflame limped into camp, his tail flicking back and forth. The scarred tom scoffed as he heard the last of what Lionstar said, his eyes rolling. Elite warrior training his ass. He sat down in his usual spot and sighed, cleaning his fur from where it had been dirtied from his hunting trip. Mapleflame honestly couldn't care less about what had happened in the meeting. All he cared about was getting some rest... and maybe training that good for nothing apprentice of his, he guessed. But Blazepaw would need to approach him first, he wasn't getting off his ass to look for the twerp.

--

Palepaw slid from where he had been resting behind the warrior's den, his ears perking. What all had happened? How did he not hear a single thing that was said? The apprentice frowned and sat down with a thump, ears flattening. He had slept through the entire meeting! Palepaw's tail flicked beside him and he sighed, hoping Lionstar didn't notice and call him out on anything.

Sweetie
January 25th, 2020, 02:56 PM
Well that’s kinda annoying. Flowerpaw narrowed her eyes at her new mentor.... yeah, she’s have to teach him some manners. He wasn’t going to be allowed to treat her that way. She twitched her nose after he touched his to it, cringing after a moment at the fishy scent now blowing up her senses. “I’m glad you’re so excited.” She growled, walking around the tom think she could look at his face over her shoulder. “You should be honored to train someone like me. How about we get right to it huh? Chop chop fish-breath.” She meowed, flicking her tail and wanting nothing more than to get out of the crowded clearing full of insignificant fish-faces.

The tom gave the paw a excuse me? Who do you think you are? kind of face. He scoffed at Flowerpaw, "You kidding me? First I get an apprentice, and now she thinks that she is the one in charge?" Rolling his eyes at her, "Lookie here princess, I'm the one in charge, not you. I get to decide what we do, not you. So get that through your bee-brain and learn your place." Turning his nose upwards at Flowerpaw.

RedHead

Dust
January 25th, 2020, 05:47 PM
Casper BILL.

Pebblepaw felt his blood run cold when he heard Lionstar call Buckfrost and Pigeonpaw on a patrol. So, Graypaw really was missing?! Quickly bouncing onto his paws, there was a wave of relief just as he spotted Pigeonpaw making her way over. The noise was overwhelming, causing his stomach to lurch, but he pushed through it.

"Of course I'm coming!" He called back to her, his voice wavering with anxiety. The apprentices hackles were raised, shivering every so often from the Leaf-bare chill. Rushing over to Pigeonpaw, he gingerly scanned the warrior that would be be accompanying them - Buckfrost. Clearly, he wouldn't argue with him tagging along... but he was a bit intimidating... It made Pebblepaw happy that Firehawk was his mentor. OH! FIREHAWK! He most certainly had to come along! The old feline would definitely know all the old hiding spots and he was family now! Well, at least Pebblepaw liked to think of him that way.

"Firehawk?!" He called, glancing around the clearing with wide eyes. Would he be able to find his familiar pelt before they were rushed out of camp?

BEAR.
January 25th, 2020, 06:13 PM
"Easy now, son," Firehawk's voice was a quiet chuckle as he approached the trio. "I'm coming, I'm coming. No need to shout for me!"

His concerned gaze swept over the cats, ears twitching. "Are we heading out now?"

"If Pigeonpaw and Pebblepaw are ready to go." Buckfrost responded. "I'd rather head out as soon as we can.. if there is a trail, we need to find it before it's gone completely."

[ Casper, Dust ]

duckie
January 25th, 2020, 07:44 PM
Blissie Bliss Heartstruck

Sootflare

Well, there they were; best to head out as soon as possible. No point in dilly-dallying,”If we’re all here,” he mewed, looking from the apprentice to the warrior,”Let’s go. There’s no time to be wasted sitting around.” The tom was already making his way to the camp entrance before he finished his sentence. With a pause, he looked back at his companions,”Well? Come along. Move with a purpose, now.”

Solstice_X
January 25th, 2020, 10:23 PM
If I'd wanted to rub it in, I would be talking about it. Chestnutstripe bit back the retort as her tail swished silently behind her. A decent chunk of her was already not liking the job, but it sure in Starclan's name was hers now. "No, I'm here to introduce myself...and offer my condolences for your previous mentor's injuries."

She dipped her head slightly before settled herself down in front of the apprentice in plain sight. With her tail wrapped neatly around and over her paws, she added, "I probably won't be able to compare to Stoatdance, but I do hope you'll allow me to try and do my best to get you your warrior name." It's not like I can really do anything else anyway...

[ ponyapan ]

pidgeon
January 26th, 2020, 03:18 PM
Kitty Mama

"Oh, of course you can! Anyone is welcome to join, if you think you're up to the challenge," He smiled at Hazelberry, happy to see that someone was looking forward to training with them. He hoped he could live up to her expectations. She seemed to think pretty highly of him.

BEAR.
January 29th, 2020, 10:49 AM
Another day, more ceremonies! Hopefully this would be quicker than the last batch. Lionstar hated feeling like his time was wasted.

Springing onto the Streamstone, he didn't hesitate as he bellowed: "All those old enough to swim gather beneath the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!"

[ Dirtfur, Dipper, pathos, Casper, Xeno, hxneysuckle, Starfall, Pepperkins, mochi, Tundra, RedHead, ponyapan, :Grimm:, FuzzyRatto, SilentLamb, The Cannibal, Lilyfur2, Ever, touka, vermin, Silhouettes, Blissie Bliss, Cecily Herondale, WaywardAngel, Kitty Mama, Spiritjumps, Solstice_X, Delta, Vessel, shortstack, Shimm, Moon Lily, krdalphin, Warriorcatslover247, RuinsNight, Deranged Llama, SuspiciousMindz, Skysketches, Babyuwus, Featherfrost, Fuzzy, Slushie, x ghostie, Aquilex, Dust, EternalShadows, GoldenWolf, |+Tired Rose Child+|, Sneakyfox55, TawnyNeedsACoffee, MagicCat99, Lunaflower, Bluepetal, sugarcubes, CheetahPelt, LeeBoy, GonetotheGrave, amber'light, Naku, Daylily Orchid, Fae, -ShatteredStar-, Cloudsky, funfan05, Jurassic~Spirit, Greenleap ]

marshy
January 29th, 2020, 11:03 AM
Dewfeather was chomping down on a trout when he heard Lionstar's call. He quickly gulped down the rest of it and went to the Streamstone.

------

Morningmeadow padded out of the warrior den and to the streamstone.

lio
January 29th, 2020, 11:08 AM
Palepaw was curled up outside of the apprentice's den, his tail laying over his nose. As Lionstar called for the meeting, the tom's eyes opened, poking out over his pale tail. He rose to his paws and padded toward the Streamstone, taking a place off to the side and looking up at Lionstar.

--

Stoatdance limped out of the warrior's den, having heard the call. Her gaze turned to Lionstar immediately and she made her way over. The she-cat sighed and sat down, rolling her shoulder to help a kink that had tightened up in it. She clenched her jaw as she felt her scar move and pull with her shoulder. Her eye narrowed and she glared down at it before turning back to the Streamstone, waiting for the leader to continue.

Sweetie
January 29th, 2020, 11:10 AM
Shimmeringpaw came out of the apprentice's den, ears perked at the sound of Lionstar's voice. Padding over to the dark tom she gave a warm smile of hello to her brother and sat down right next to him.
x ghostie

---

The fiery tom came bouncing out from the nursery with energy that only a kit had. Ocean blue eyes looking for his father, A-ha! Spotting Dirtfur, Sunkit tried his best to sit close to the deputy he could.
:Grimm: Dirtfur

----

Mossythorn looked up from his trout and scoffed. What does this annoying fur-bag want now? The calico warrior was still pretty salty about receiving an apprentice out of the blue, especially a stuck up one.

marshy
January 29th, 2020, 11:13 AM
Shimm Dirtfur

Sparrowkit spotted Dirtfur and Sunkit. He smirked and started to sneak up on Sunkit. Then he yelled from behind "BoOoO!!"

Sweetie
January 29th, 2020, 11:20 AM
The young kit was too focused on their adoptive father to hear his brother sneak upon him. "AHHHHH!" Jumping up, fur all poofed out. Whirling around to find his brother laughing his tail off at him. Giving a tiny growl Sunkit playfully cuffed Sparrowkit around the ears. "Oh you just wait! I'll getcha next time!"

:Grimm:

CheetahPelt
January 29th, 2020, 11:20 AM
Otterleg stretched as she padded out of the warriors den, before trotting close to Streamstone. She waved her tail in greeting to Stoatdance( hxneysuckle ) and Morningmeadow( :Grimm: ) as she passed, giving an amused wink to Palepaw hxneysuckle ) and Mossythorn( Shimm ) as she walked by. She chuckled to herself before settling near the foot of Streamstone, looking around for other cats she knew, glancing over Sunkit( Shimm ). ~That's Dirtfur's( Dirtfur ) kit... I think~ she thought, looking for the dusty deputy.

duckie
January 29th, 2020, 11:26 AM
Sootflare

Wordlessly, Sootflare padded up to the Streamstone and sat down next to Stoatdance. He flicked his tail back and forth impatiently as he waited for Lionstar to continue.

Sneakyfox55
January 29th, 2020, 11:26 AM
Darkpaw stepped out of the apprentice's den a bit tiredly, stretching her legs before sitting down nearby her denmates and curling her tail around herself, ready to listen with attentive ears.

Star child
January 29th, 2020, 11:34 AM
Harekit peeked out of the nursery, wondering what Lionstar was going to announce this time. He had noticed that there was a lot of meetings lately after the raid with Shadowclan, and he suspected the clan was busy.
Was it another plan for something?
~~*~~
Honeykit stepped out of the nursery just in front of Harekit, wrapping their tail around their paws.
What was Lionstar planning?

dino.
January 29th, 2020, 11:39 AM
Goosepaw hurried over, his short legs working hard to carry himself across the clearing to sit in front of the Streamstone. Lionstar looked so MAJESTIC, sitting there. He dared to creep a little closer and bat lightly at the stone. What did it feel like, standing there, staring out over a Clan that would obey your every command without question? Must feel powerful. The tiny kinkalow backed away from the rock and took his place next to Morningmeadow, glancing at his mentor from the corner of his eye. Training was going to be fun with her, preparing to get back at those frog-faced marsh cats who had dared to swipe his home away. But for now he had to focus on the meeting. If he was going to become powerful, he needed to learn some pointers from the biggest cat in RiverClan, and what better way to do that than watching Lionstar?

Jynx
January 29th, 2020, 11:49 AM
Galedust poked his head out of the warriors den from where he had been taking a short break to groom his sleek grey fur. Flicking his tail, he padded out of the den and sat beneath his leader, listening intently for his leader to start.

Baynight padded into camp, hearing Lionstar's call to gather the clan. He dropped a small mouse on the fresh kill pile before padding over towards the gathering cats. His even brown stare betrayed none of his thoughts, but he sat at the edge of the group, gazing evenly up at Lionstar. He was fairly sure that this would be a simple, quick meeting. But one could never be too sure.

< both open >

ponyapan
January 29th, 2020, 11:58 AM
Stormlily puffed up her pelt, and awaited to hear more.

MagicCat99
January 29th, 2020, 12:08 PM
Nighttuft padded out of the nursery, sitting by the entrance as she looked up at Lionstar.

SuspiciousMindz
January 29th, 2020, 12:17 PM
Cedarbug heard the leaders' call and emerged from an afternoon nap in the warriors' den. The orange and white tabby gave himself a stretch before padding over to the Streamstone and taking a place below it.

----

Coconutbreeze rose from her resting spot and padded towards the Streamstone at Lionstar's call. She missed seeing Grousestar there. She missed SkyClan in general, but she was RiverClan now and she had to listen to Lionstar. She took a spot below the stone and lifted her head to watch and listen to the tom.

nykyrian
January 29th, 2020, 12:23 PM
Honeypaw quietly padded to the Streamstone and sat down picking the burrs out of her pelt

Cloudsky
January 29th, 2020, 01:13 PM
Fallenstorm padded over to the Streamstone, quite interested to hear what Lionstar had to say. She made sure she sat in front, and draped her tail over her paws.

CheetahPelt
January 29th, 2020, 01:45 PM
Harekit peeked out of the nursery, wondering what Lionstar was going to announce this time. He had noticed that there was a lot of meetings lately after the raid with Shadowclan, and he suspected the clan was busy.
Was it another plan for something?
~~*~~
Honeykit stepped out of the nursery just in front of Harekit, wrapping their tail around their paws.
What was Lionstar planning?

Asterkit slid between the two other kits, his long legs and body making it easy to fit between the two. "I wonder what's going on lately..." He whispered, huge ears flicking back and forth to catch all of the clan's gossip.

Vessel
January 29th, 2020, 01:52 PM
(Both open!)

A russet she-cat had been fussing with the walls of the nursery, reinforcing it with moss to keep the draft out, when she heard her leader's call.

Eveningpaw paused, ears pricked to hear what Lionstar had to say.

~~~

Blissie Bliss

Fennelheart gave Fogkit a quick lick, then whispered to him; "I'll be right back. Stay here."

With that, she padded out of the den and joined the cats. However, she hung back a bit on the edge of the crowd, constantly casting uncertain glances back at the nursery.

marshy
January 29th, 2020, 01:55 PM
Vessel

Morningmeadow saw Eveningpaw in the crowd and walked over to her. She had been with the apprentice during the raid. "Hi Eveningpaw! How are you?" She said cheerfully.

tye
January 29th, 2020, 02:00 PM
Greenfur slithered out of the warrior's den instantly from Lionstar's calling. It's like he's programmed now to these constant meetings. His perfect spot on the far back corner is where he drag over to and sat down quietly.

--

"Oh, what is it this time?" her voice chirped in curiosity. Cherrykit looked a tad better, sleeping away in her nest so she only stood in front of the nursery to listen to what Lionstar has to say. If it's another ceremony, she will have to step away from it. Her mind cluttered of the poor ill kit and the others, hoping to Starclan that it will not spread. A small prayer ran across her mind again.

Vessel
January 29th, 2020, 02:15 PM
Vessel

Morningmeadow saw Eveningpaw in the crowd and walked over to her. She had been with the apprentice during the raid. "Hi Eveningpaw! How are you?" She said cheerfully.

The younger she-cat grinned, brightening up a bit.

"Good! I've been working on patching up the nursery. You?"

marshy
January 29th, 2020, 02:17 PM
Vessel

"Eh, Not much." Morningmeadow replied. "Really the only thing thats happened to me recently is getting a second apprentice!" Morningmeadow went and sat next the She-cat, Smiling.

Vessel
January 29th, 2020, 02:25 PM
Vessel

"Eh, Not much." Morningmeadow replied. "Really the only thing thats happened to me recently is getting a second apprentice!" Morningmeadow went and sat next the She-cat, Smiling.

Eveningpaw's eyes widened.

"Wow, a second apprentice? I must have missed the ceremony! Who are they?"

funfan05
January 29th, 2020, 02:25 PM
Scarlet sat far from the Streamstone while still being able to here.

marshy
January 29th, 2020, 02:42 PM
Vessel

"Its Goosepaw, an outsider who recently joined. I have him along with Littlepaw." Morningmeadow replied.

Star child
January 29th, 2020, 02:56 PM
Asterkit slid between the two other kits, his long legs and body making it easy to fit between the two. "I wonder what's going on lately..." He whispered, huge ears flicking back and forth to catch all of the clan's gossip.
"Me too," Honeykit breathed, while Harekit nodded.

~~*~~
"Hopefully it's somehting good and interesting for once. the clan's been so busy with training after the battle," Harekit concluded. "What else do you think is going on?" Harekit asked Asterkit, wondering what he had been observing.