PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Floodstone

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Fawn
February 17th, 2020, 12:54 PM
Rather late to the meeting but glad it hadn't started without him, Fawnsqueak wriggled through the crowd with a decent share of "sorry"s and "excuse me"s. Being away to assist WindClan had caused him to miss what felt like a season's worth of dramatic events in the Clan--Shiverpetal's death, Dirtfur's demotion and exile--so it was tough to stay caught up. But he imagined this meeting would address at least one of those, perhaps allowing him to feel less behind in his own Clan's current affairs. He claimed a spot in front of the Streamstone and peered at the fellow attendees with a bright, inquisitive gaze as he noticed many eager faces in the crowd.

Madelaine
February 17th, 2020, 01:04 PM
Sparkheart padded out of the warriors den as soon as he heard there was a clan meeting. The ginger tom sat down among his clanmates and waited for the meeting to begin. Sparkheart looked around at his fellow clanmates.

Willowrose had been sitting in the camp when the meeting was called, so the molly sat up straight and looked at Lionstar. The black and white tuxedo molly didn't make eye contact with her clanmates as she was focused on the golden leader and his announcement.

CheetahPelt
February 17th, 2020, 01:10 PM
Rather late to the meeting but glad it hadn't started without him, Fawnsqueak wriggled through the crowd with a decent share of "sorry"s and "excuse me"s. Being away to assist WindClan had caused him to miss what felt like a season's worth of dramatic events in the Clan--Shiverpetal's death, Dirtfur's demotion and exile--so it was tough to stay caught up. But he imagined this meeting would address at least one of those, perhaps allowing him to feel less behind in his own Clan's current affairs. He claimed a spot in front of the Streamstone and peered at the fellow attendees with a bright, inquisitive gaze as he noticed many eager faces in the crowd.
(If this is open, hullo! If it's not you can just ignore me)

Otterleg limped near the bottom of the Streamstone, small "hello"s and "exuse me"s came from her as she made her way to the front of the clearing. She glanced around to see who was around, noticing that Dirtfur was gone. Hmmm, she wondered why, but didn't say anything.
"Hello, Fawnsqueak." She smiled at the tom cat, tilting her head as she sat down.

Cloudsky
February 17th, 2020, 01:27 PM
Fallenstorm sighed
Another clan meeting? She thought to herself in exasperation. She decided to sit in the back this time, staying attentive just in case Mire was to become an apprentice. She also wondered in the back of her mind who was going to be the new med cat and deputy.
"Hey Mire, sit here." She meowed to her new friend quietly, patting the spot next to her. doghouse

The Shadow Flower
February 17th, 2020, 01:30 PM
PebbleKit would peek out of the nursery to see what’s going on

Sneakyfox55
February 17th, 2020, 01:41 PM
Darkpaw padded out of the apprentices' den, eagerly awaiting her clan leader's news.

Dust
February 17th, 2020, 01:43 PM
By chance, the apprentice just so happened to take a glance around, immediately spotting the familiar pelt of his sister, Pigeonpaw. Hopping up from his spot, Pebblepaw quickly made his way over to greet her with a smile, though as he got closer her current state became more apparent. The feline's smile faltered, opting for a more worried gaze, as he quickly sprung to her side,

"Pigeonpaw? You doing ok?"

Casper

ponyapan
February 17th, 2020, 01:44 PM
For once, Silverpaw was proud not to have missed a meeting. Ha, that would show her 'new mentor'! She puffed out her pelt and listened in a good mood.

pidgeon
February 17th, 2020, 01:55 PM
By chance, the apprentice just so happened to take a glance around, immediately spotting the familiar pelt of his sister, Pigeonpaw. Hopping up from his spot, Pebblepaw quickly made his way over to greet her with a smile, though as he got closer her current state became more apparent. The feline's smile faltered, opting for a more worried gaze, as he quickly sprung to her side,

"Pigeonpaw? You doing ok?"

Casper

Pigeonpaw had hoped her mood wasn't that obvious, but of course it was. Her soft green eyes looked up at her brother, and she just shook her head slightly before staring back down at her paws. She wasn't doing okay.

Solstice_X
February 17th, 2020, 01:56 PM
"Has Lionstar decide on a new Medicine Cat so soon?" Chestnutstripe mumbled as she strode in after Aspenbrook. She still didn't fancy the idea of choosing a cat for the role on the basis of who had impressed him in an "audition". If this continues, it'll him guiding the clans more than Starclan.

"I'm more intrigued to know who impressed him the most." Aspenbrook chimed as they both took their seats.

"Or rather who displeased him the least." the brown tabby molly retorted, curling her tail over her paws, "At least that'll be interesting to find out." Out of the corner of her eye, Chestnutstripe spotted the increasingly familiar pelt of her apprentice.Good, at least she's here. Maybe we can have a training session after this meeting is over.

dino.
February 17th, 2020, 02:11 PM
Goosepaw approached with a grim expression. This was about Dirtfur's exile, no doubt about it. Also likely about the next medicine cat, but he was more interested about what Lionstar had to say. The giant tom had been more than furious; Goosepaw didn't have the word to describe how angry Lionstar had been. He wanted to hear what the golden leader had to say publicly on the matter. So he took his place at the front of the crowd, and waited.

Madelaine
February 17th, 2020, 02:12 PM
Fogkit ran out of the nursery, almost running into a couple of cats, bit he managed to swerve away from them before he ran into them. The white deaf kitten sat down and looked up at Lionstar. He had a feeling there was a clan meeting when a whole bunch of queens and kits came out of the nursery. The tom sat still and looked up at Lionstar waiting to read his lips for the announcement.

duckie
February 17th, 2020, 02:25 PM
Sootflare

Sootflare quickly padded up to the Streamstone and found a spot among the cats also gathering around the bear what their leader had to say. With the death of Shiverpetal and Lionstar sending his little group off to aid WindClan, quite a lot had happened all at once. The tom expected this meeting to have something to do with one event or the either. Would they have a new medicine cat? He waited eagerly to see.

chaton
February 17th, 2020, 02:55 PM
Leafbreeze perked her head up, suddenly startled by the mass amount of cats gathering. She had been quite bored without seeing her apprentice around, and wondered if Mosspaw would even show up for this announcement. She sat silently, waiting for Lionstar to share what had happened this time.

marshy
February 17th, 2020, 02:57 PM
shortstack

Sparrowkit didn't see Sunkit anywhere. He must be sleeping still. He thought. He wondered where Dirtfur was. He decided to ask a random cat in the crowd. "Hi" He began. "I think your, Flootflare or Sootfair? Have you seen my Dad? he's Dirtfur, I haven't seen him in a while..."

Dust
February 17th, 2020, 02:58 PM
Pigeonpaw had hoped her mood wasn't that obvious, but of course it was. Her soft green eyes looked up at her brother, and she just shook her head slightly before staring back down at her paws. She wasn't doing okay.

Pebblepaw was quick to embrace his sister, taking a seat beside her. With a single paw, he motioned for her to sit beside him - his pelt firmly pressed against hers with a worried expression on his face. Wrapping his tail around Pigeonpaw, Pebblepaw mumbled quietly,

"Is this about Graypaw?" The memory of their discovery of their brother left more than just a sting in his heart, his own eyes welling up slightly. It wasn't his place to talk about his thought though.... All that mattered was Pigeonpaw and that she would be ok - he would sort himself out eventually! Plus, he always had his workshop he could tuck himself away in.

pidgeon
February 17th, 2020, 03:46 PM
Pebblepaw was quick to embrace his sister, taking a seat beside her. With a single paw, he motioned for her to sit beside him - his pelt firmly pressed against hers with a worried expression on his face. Wrapping his tail around Pigeonpaw, Pebblepaw mumbled quietly,

"Is this about Graypaw?" The memory of their discovery of their brother left more than just a sting in his heart, his own eyes welling up slightly. It wasn't his place to talk about his thought though.... All that mattered was Pigeonpaw and that she would be ok - he would sort himself out eventually! Plus, he always had his workshop he could tuck himself away in.

Pigeonpaw appreciated her brother's comfort, pressing her pelt close to his. She hadn't been one for talking lately, spending a lot of time confined to the apprentice's den. She hadn't even told Pebblepaw about her most recent training session.
"Yeah...Pebblepaw, I miss him so much," She sighed, her eyes pained. "I...I had my warrior assessment a few sunrises ago. I wanted us all to become warriors together, but...I don't think that's going to happen. I tried to argue with Lionstar, to let me stay an apprentice until you and...and Graypaw were ready, but there was no point in it. And now Graypaw is gone, so he'll never get to be a warrior with us."

Kitty Mama
February 17th, 2020, 05:01 PM
Head raising, Omenshade heard the call of their leader but didn't move just yet, as they watched the clan obediently come to gather around Lionstar. They were careful in studying who arrived first, changes in expressions as other members of Riverclan arrived, who sat next to who. It was an exercise in sociology that kept Omenshade's attention as they eventually joined the rest but stood off to the side slightly to give themself a better angle for viewing. Lionstar's announcements were important to them, but of more intrigue was the reaction of their clan mates.
Their ears were forward, listening. A conversation was happening between apprentices that they tried to pick up on given its apparent emotionally charged nature, but it was tough to get more than pieces.

Sweetie
February 17th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Sunlight streamed into the cozy den, warming the kit. The fiery tom blinked from waking up and smacked his lips. His ocean eyes lazily looked around the nursery to only find that he was alone. Wait a second... Sunkit heard voices chattering in the clearing. Jumping up and stubby legs trying to go fast he ran to Sparrowkit."What did I miss?"
:Grimm:

------

Shimmeringpaw padded towards the sea of cats. So much has happened and to be honest she didn't want to be here, she didn't want to hear anything bad. It was enough to make her brother hide in the apprentice den. Seeing a friend the silver molly walked up and sat down next to him. "Hi." Her voice soft as a feather.
Slushie

----

Mossythorn grumply walked into the clearing.Maybe he'll switch bossy Miss. Know it All to another unfortunate warrior.

dino.
February 17th, 2020, 05:20 PM
[ Shimm ]

Great skies, meetings were boring. Why did everyone take so long to gather? It wasn't as if they had to walk all the way from the other side of the forest. He lowered his head with an irritated sigh, but Shimmeringpaw's voice made him look up. His heart fluttered as he smiled. "Hey, Shimmeringpaw," he greeted her.

Fawn
February 17th, 2020, 05:26 PM
(If this is open, hullo! If it's not you can just ignore me)

Otterleg limped near the bottom of the Streamstone, small "hello"s and "exuse me"s came from her as she made her way to the front of the clearing. She glanced around to see who was around, noticing that Dirtfur was gone. Hmmm, she wondered why, but didn't say anything.
"Hello, Fawnsqueak." She smiled at the tom cat, tilting her head as she sat down.
Fawnsqueak's eyes were on Lionstar, awaiting the announcement, but he was distracted by someone... actually talking to him? That was new. Blinking, he swiveled to face her and grinned sheepishly. "Oh hey, ...you." Awkwardness catching up to him, he wasn't sure if that was supposed to be the end of the conversation but shifted to look at Lionstar again in hopes that he hadn't committed a social faux pas.

((yep it's open! all my public thread posts are unless otherwise stated <3))

Dust
February 17th, 2020, 06:50 PM
Pigeonpaw appreciated her brother's comfort, pressing her pelt close to his. She hadn't been one for talking lately, spending a lot of time confined to the apprentice's den. She hadn't even told Pebblepaw about her most recent training session.
"Yeah...Pebblepaw, I miss him so much," She sighed, her eyes pained. "I...I had my warrior assessment a few sunrises ago. I wanted us all to become warriors together, but...I don't think that's going to happen. I tried to argue with Lionstar, to let me stay an apprentice until you and...and Graypaw were ready, but there was no point in it. And now Graypaw is gone, so he'll never get to be a warrior with us."

Snorting back a choked sob, Pebblepaw nodded his head - taking great comfort in the affection. It had been way too long since the two had actually sat down and spoke to eachother.. hung out or did anything. Sure, he could blame it on training and what-not but... was that really why? Shaking away the thought, and a few escaping tears, the apprentice gave Pigeonpaw a genuine smile and while his voice wavered like a baby bird, he sounded excited!

"You took your warrior assessment, Pigeon?! Did you pass?!" Was Pigeonpaw really going to receive her warrior name? Was that what this meeting was for? Happiness swirled in his belly - for his sister and her accomplishments - but as she continued Pebblepaw's features grew more solemn. His meow was a hushed whisper as he continued,

"I know Graypaw isn't here to tell you... but I'm sure he's proud of you and I am too... It's alright if we aren't warriors together. Don't hold yourself back for either of us.." As if he could speak for Graypaw... what an insult. Regardless, Pebblepaw continued, "We'll all be together in StarClan some day, but until then..." he trailed off.

"I don't want to lose you too..." He nuzzled into his sister's fur, hiding a few stray tears. Of course, there was the threat of loss everyday. That's just how they lived - and sure, Pebblepaw accepted that aspect of their lives.. but he didn't want Pigeon to shut him out, emotionally. He didn't know how he would cope if that happened. Sure.. he had Firehawk, but Pigeonpaw was the only living kin he had. Their parents? Gone. Graypaw? Gone.

CheetahPelt
February 17th, 2020, 07:13 PM
Fawnsqueak's eyes were on Lionstar, awaiting the announcement, but he was distracted by someone... actually talking to him? That was new. Blinking, he swiveled to face her and grinned sheepishly. "Oh hey, ...you." Awkwardness catching up to him, he wasn't sure if that was supposed to be the end of the conversation but shifted to look at Lionstar again in hopes that he hadn't committed a social faux pas.

((yep it's open! all my public thread posts are unless otherwise stated <3))

She giggled at his response. “My names, Otterleg.” It was obvious that he didn’t know who she was. Or if he did, he didn’t know her name. That was alright. “I’m wondering if Lionstar is done with medicine cat auditions or not.” She tilted her head the other way, a soft smile on her face. “And the deputy spot as well.” That was a sensitive subject though, and she shyed away from the topic of Dirtfur. “But hey... it could really be about anything.”

Starfall
February 17th, 2020, 07:21 PM
The warrior was sprawled out in the clearing, taking a wonderful nap before getting his tail stepped on by a rowdy clanmate. With a his he jolted up and let out a snap of his teeth. "Hey what the- oh. Beebutt's called another clan meeting. Is it about how nice his fur looks this time?" he yawned as he realized the clanmate was just scrambling to make his way to the middle.

The majority of them were excited, actually. So many were hoping to be the Medicine cat. It was sickening, really. Being excited that a clanmate had died. So many of them were shivering with anticipation and excitement. Wanting so badly to be a Medicine Cat. There were more in the clearing than usual. The thought made the Calliby snort. Of course there were.

duckie
February 17th, 2020, 10:08 PM
Sootflare

Sootflare glanced down, hearing the voice of a kit seemingly addressing him. It was Sparrowkit. Flootflare? Sootfair? Neither or those were right, but at least they tried, he supposed. It was a good question, and not one he had an answer to. Where was Dirtfur? At the call of Lionstar announcing a clan meeting, he expected the deputy to be one of the first to the Streamstone but saw no sign of the dusty tom. ‘Perhaps he’s fallen asleep on another patrol he’s assigned himself to.’ He thought bitterly.

“No, I’m afraid I haven’t seen him, Sparrowkit. I’m sorry, bud.”

[ :Grimm: ]

Fawn
February 18th, 2020, 02:23 AM
She giggled at his response. “My names, Otterleg.” It was obvious that he didn’t know who she was. Or if he did, he didn’t know her name. That was alright. “I’m wondering if Lionstar is done with medicine cat auditions or not.” She tilted her head the other way, a soft smile on her face. “And the deputy spot as well.” That was a sensitive subject though, and she shyed away from the topic of Dirtfur. “But hey... it could really be about anything.”
"That's..." Fawnsqueak peered over her with a slight frown, uncertain how to respond to that when she was literally down a leg. "Yeah, that's a name." Out of habit and desperate to leave that behind, he said, "Mine's Fawnsqueak." And then realized she'd already known his name, it was in her greeting. "Um, ..but you already know that, yeah.. okay. Anyway," Fawnsqueak cleared his throat, "I'm guessing it'll probably be about Dirtfur...? Since he's getting demoted and exiled-- wait, how did you know Lionstar was searching for a deputy? Were you auditioning?"

CheetahPelt
February 18th, 2020, 05:21 AM
"That's..." Fawnsqueak peered over her with a slight frown, uncertain how to respond to that when she was literally down a leg. "Yeah, that's a name." Out of habit and desperate to leave that behind, he said, "Mine's Fawnsqueak." And then realized she'd already known his name, it was in her greeting. "Um, ..but you already know that, yeah.. okay. Anyway," Fawnsqueak cleared his throat, "I'm guessing it'll probably be about Dirtfur...? Since he's getting demoted and exiled-- wait, how did you know Lionstar was searching for a deputy? Were you auditioning?"

“I was in his den when he demoted Dirtfur.” She paused, frowning. Exile?
“But I also auditioned for the position. Though I auditioned for medicine cat first, I’d be open to either. It just tears at me that there are,” she paused.

Was it were now? She thought.

“Sick cats in the clan with no one to help them.”

marshy
February 18th, 2020, 07:38 AM
shortstack Shimm

"Oh, okay." Sparrowkit said gloomily. He was sad that Dirtfur wasn't around right now. He turned to Sunkit and said "Nothing much, Lionstar hasn't said anything yet."

doghouse
February 18th, 2020, 09:50 AM
Cloudsky
Mire blinked, shaking out his thick fur as he made his way into the clearing to see what it was about this time. Clearly, he ha picked a poor time to join, but he was not deterred by it in the least. If anything, it offered some form of entertainment before he became an official member, however that worked. It had been explained to the tom at least somewhat, however. Perhaps not enough though. Sighing, he sat down and tucked his large paws beneath himself. He had to tip his head back just a bit, in order to actually see the lion cat- oh, why couldn't he remember his name even now?

Pushing that away, he glanced over at Fallenstorm, having come to sit with her. She really was the only cat here that he knew to some extent. But, that was not really an issue for him right now. "What do you think it's about?" he whispered, ears twitching back as he spoke. He was curious, at least.

BEAR.
February 18th, 2020, 12:56 PM
Now that a bunch of cats had crowded below, Lionstar could get started! He was pleased to see the two cats he had in mind arrive.. this was good, he liked seeing them make an appearance without prompting.

"Cats of RiverClan, I have suffered through your Stars-awful auditions long enough and have come to a decision on our new medicine cat. Before I get started, I would like to remind you all that LISTING PERSONALITY TRAITS TO ME is NOT an actual audition and the cats that bored me to death with that ought to be ashamed of themselves!

"Now that I got that out of the way.. the cat I have chosen is a cat I know to be remarkably strong-willed and fierce. I always have known their dedication to our Clan to be unwavering, even despite odds, and I trust they will do well in their new role." The reality of the situation was that Lionstar saw her as the prime way to hurt Dirtfur, to break the vile tom down after all the damage he caused.. even if Lionstar allowed him back into RiverClan, he would have permanently lost a love interest.

"But before I officially declare you into the new position, there is one thing I have to do. Otterleg [ CheetahPelt ], I have never been a fan of your name.. forcing cats to be named after something they're missing is distasteful and cruel, and I want your name to embody who you truly are. From this day forth, you will be known as Otterstone. Sure-footed as you are, now you serve a new purpose: the new foundation of our future, Otterstone: you are our rock." Lionsrock!

"Beside you, I am appointing Omenshade [ Kitty Mama ] as your apprentice. He is.. weird, and he's not seeing me in three days, but.. I think you will find him to be an experience.

"Otterstone, I expect you to jump into your new role with training and experimenting with herbs. Talk to me in my den after the meeting if you need help figuring out where to get started." He had ideas, but none he'd share publicly.

Lionstar took a moment to pause, letting cats soak in the news and congratulate the new high ranks on their promotion.

[ Dirtfur, Dipper, pathos, Casper, Xeno, hxneysuckle, Starfall, Pepperkins, mochi, Tundra, RedHead, ponyapan, :Grimm:, FuzzyRatto, SilentLamb, Moon Lily, Ever, touka, vermin, Silhouettes, Blissie Bliss, Cecily Herondale, WaywardAngel, Kitty Mama, ~AvocadoToast~, Solstice_X, @Delta, Vessel, shortstack, Shimm, RuinsNight, Deranged Llama, SuspiciousMindz, Fuzzy, Slushie, x ghostie, Aquilex, Dust, EternalShadows, GoldenWolf, |+Tired Rose Child+|, Sneakyfox55, TawnyNeedsACoffee, MagicCat99, Morningstar, Bluepetal, sugarcubes, CheetahPelt, amber'light, Daylily Orchid, Fae, Cloudsky, funfan05, Jurassic~Spirit, Greenleap, Jane, FlameQueen, happy413, Turtle, wick, PebbleStorm, Tinyflight, flour_power, Mentallyunstable, doghouse ]

Doom
February 18th, 2020, 01:07 PM
Although she wasn't chosen, Honeyflame felt a strange sense of relief flooded through her. She knew she never really wanted the role – her heart lies with her duties as a warrior. Remembering her audition, she began to laugh. Fancy fish? How ridiculous of me!

But now she needed to find a way to escape Goldenshade. However, now was not the time to think of that.

Lifting her head up, Honeyflame chanted the names of the new medicine cats. "Otterstone! Omenshade!! Whoohoo!"

CheetahPelt
February 18th, 2020, 01:10 PM
BILL.

Otterleg's face split in a wide grin as soon as she heard her name called, and her smile grew impossibly wider as Lionstar gave her her new name.

Otterstone.

She had gone through 13 moons of being a warrior, retraining and learning how to live with her disability. She would take this up as her next challenge. As Lionstar said she had a new purpose.

The foundation of the future. The rock of the clan.

Otterstone turned her gaze to Lionstar, eyes determined and joyous, before it moved over to the rest of the clan. Even more so then before, this would be her family. The clan she loved would truly be hers to uphold.

She searched for the cat who would be her new apprentice, Omenshade. ( Kitty Mama ) She hadn't met this cat before, but recognized the name.

Her eyes caught on Darkpaw in the crowd, ( Sneakyfox55 ) her current apprentice. She hadn't gotten to do much training with the she cat, and she would miss the time they spent together.

It only took her a few moments to do this before returning her eyes to Lionstar. "Thank you, Lionstar. I will do the best that I can for the clan, in all of my endevours"

MagicCat99
February 18th, 2020, 01:11 PM
"Otterstone! Omenshade!" Nighttuft called out with the rest of the clan.

Dust
February 18th, 2020, 01:14 PM
With a quick wipe away of his tears, Pebblepaw turned away from his sister's attention for a brief moment to listen to the announcement. Oh! That was great!

"Otterstone! Otterstone! [ CheetahPelt ] Omenshade! Omenshade! [Kitty Mama]" The apprentice chanted with glee, somber eyes scanning the crowd for the mentioned individuals. He was sure they would do great! And maybe... maybe they would be more interested in his inventions. Excellent. Let the work commence! Staying put, Pebblepaw waited beside Pigeonpaw to see if the leader had more news to announce.

Casper

marshy
February 18th, 2020, 01:17 PM
Shimm

Sparrowkit tilted his head. "Why are these loons yelling Otterstone and Omenshade?" He asked Sunkit.

---
CheetahPelt Kitty Mama

Honeywhisker bowed her head. Oh well, better luck next time. Instead of moping, as she usually would, she put on a smile. "Omenshade, Otterstone!"

---

"Otterstone! Omenshade! Whoo!" Dewfeather yelled.

---

Morningmeadow sighed. "Its not like i had a chance anyway." She mumbled. "Go Otterstone, Go Omenshade!"

Wings
February 18th, 2020, 01:19 PM
OWLFLIGHT
Owlflight had kinda zoned out from this meeting, he only had payed attention to who would be the next medicine cats and the name change. Otterstone! Omenshade! Otterstone! Omenshade!" Owlflight was happy for the two cats and felt as if Otterstone's name change was well needed.

________

MOTHDUSK
The mostly ginger she had paid close attention to the meeting. When she first sat down, she noticed Dirtfur wasn't at his respectful spot near the streamstone. Mothdusk agreed silently with the leader for changed Otterleg's name to Otterstone. It was diffidently well needed, her past name was a bit demising. "Otterstone! Omenshade!" The two of them seemed like a good choice for medicine cat and apprentice. I wonder what it would be like to be a medicine cat, not that I'd want to though. Her mind wandered as she went from a sitting position, to laying down.

Madelaine
February 18th, 2020, 01:23 PM
Fogkit read the leaders lips, but all he really got was medicine cat, Otterstone, apprentice Omenshade. The tom thought about it fir a moment then pitched in with his clanmates. "Otterstone and Omenshade! Otterstone and Omenshade!", called the deaf kitten with his slow speech. The white tom let out a excitef squeal.

Sparkheart piped in with his clanmates to call out the new medicine cats. "Otterstone! Omenshade! Otterstone! Omenshade!", called the ginger warrior. These cats were most likely the best fit for the role even if he hadn't interacted with any of them.

Willowrose felt it would be a good time to join in with her knew clan. This was exciting to get not one but two medicine cats. The molly stood forward and sat alongside her clanmates. "Otterstone! Omenshade!", she called. It did break her heart as she thought about her adopted brother Beeblaze who had passed. He was a good medicine cat when he was alive and it just hurt her inside when she heard the name medicine cat.

Greenleap
February 18th, 2020, 01:28 PM
Greenkit chanted, "Otterstone! Otterstone!"

Vessel
February 18th, 2020, 01:39 PM
Blissie Bliss

Fennelheart looked apprehensively at the the new medicine cats, but when Fogkit began calling out their names, she was startled into doing the same. The white cat looked down at her kit, chest swelling with a mixture of pride and shame.

Perhaps Lionstar was right, and Fogkit really is going to be alright. I'm sorry for blaming you, Shiverpetal. It wasn't your fault, and I shouldn't have expected you to be able to do anything anyways. I should have mourned your death. I-I was scared. Do you understand?

She turned her muzzle to the sky, hoping to see something that would tell her the warrior of Starclan had heard.

Oh, well. In the meantime, we've got cats to celebrate!

pidgeon
February 18th, 2020, 01:43 PM
Dust

"I think I passed," the gray apprentice spoke softly, unsure. She had failed one aspect of the assessment at least, but she wondered if Lionstar would overlook it. She wouldn't be heartbroken if she didn't become a warrior today. That would mean more time training with Pebblepaw.

"You won't lose me," Pigeonpaw promised, nuzzling against her brother. "I promise. We have to stick together, now especially." She realized that moping like this was pretty selfish of her, and that Pebblepaw was struggling with this, too. When Lionstar announced the new medicine cats, her ears perked up and she lifted her head to congratulate them.

"Otterstone! Omenshade!" She meowed. Omenshade? What a...spooky name.

Kitty Mama
February 18th, 2020, 01:46 PM
Omenshade nodded solemnly at the announcement, accepting the new set of duties as the medicine cat apprentice of Riverclan. They'd be learning under Otterstone, who they sought among the crowd and let their gaze rest on for a couple of seconds while the rest of the cats were chanting. This would be fascinating, if nothing else. They would have to work on remembering what their twoleg had said about herbs and try to place names to brittle leaf-bare leaves. Whatever may be left in the den anymore...inventory would be next.
To his clan mates that were kind enough to cheer them in this new rank, Omenshade smiled, unintentionally hollow in its appearance.

Sneakyfox55
February 18th, 2020, 01:59 PM
Despite the slight disappointment the young she-cat felt, Darkpaw couldn't be more proud of her former mentor. She would miss being her apprentice, but she was happy she could use her skills for something even more honorable.

Sparing a brief glance at the two newly-named medicine cats, she called out with enthusiasm, "Otterstone! Omenshade!"

CheetahPelt

Madelaine
February 18th, 2020, 01:59 PM
| Vessel; |

Fogkit looked up at his mother, getting a feeling that she was chanting out the names of the new medicine cat. The kitten saw that she was proud of him and he was glad that she was his mother. Everyone else wouldn't have had faith in him. "We got two medicine cats mama!", he meowed with his slow speech. He looked up to wait for her to say something, so he could read her lips.

Vessel
February 18th, 2020, 02:43 PM
Blissie Bliss

Fennelheart looked down as Fogkit's voice rang in her ears once more. She smiled and said;

"Yeah! Though I wish it could be with Shiverpetal, this is a great day for Riverclan."

Just like that, the happiness drained from her smile and her lips settled into a thin line.

Fogkit should be seeing these kinds of ceremonies in Skyclan, not with these Starclan-forsaken Riverclan cats!

She took a deep breath and let her gaze pan across the clearing. Fennelheart saw all the cats that surrounded her, many of them cheering for their clanmates. They all seemed so... kind. And happy.

Perhaps Riverclan isn't bad, per say, but it's still not my clan.

TawnyNeedsACoffee
February 18th, 2020, 03:06 PM
"OtterStone, OmenShade!". Chanting the names, although it sounded somewhat Monotoned, BumbleFrost watched thoughtfully as the new medicine cats took a step towards their new life. She was sure the two would do a good job considering that they were chosen by LionStar himself, being a medicine cat required having quite the amount of concentration and skills and in all honesty she was curious to see them in action. BumbleFrost gave a tiny sigh, as she spotted her fellow Clanmates like DawnPaw and CinderPaw both chant the names of the new medicine cats along with her close friend HoneyDrizzle watching beside her. BumbleFrost straighted her posture somewhat as she continued watching now a straight laced expression could be found on her features.

Leucos
February 18th, 2020, 03:21 PM
Oh? Well this was definitely interesting ! "Otterstone! Omenshade" BrambleBlaze cheered with a swish of her tail.

Those two?? Ok atleast they aren't dirtfur....anyways where is he??....
"Otterstone ! Omenshade!" Sootpaw cheered with a smile. Finally some new faces!

CheetahPelt
February 18th, 2020, 03:37 PM
Asterpaw watched the two cats that were called forewards. "Otterstone, OmenShade!" He called, catching sight of his mentor, Bumblefrost. (@TawnyNeedsACoffee )

Cloudsky
February 18th, 2020, 04:30 PM
Fallenstorm smiled, happy for the two new medicine cats
"Otterstone, Omenshade!" She yowled happily.

ponyapan
February 18th, 2020, 04:38 PM
As cats around the clan cheered the new Medicine cats, Silverpaw joined them. "Otterstone, Omenshade!" And as she said the latter name, she wrinkled her nose. That... Was unusual, where could that have come from? I hope that doesn't have anything to do with them personally. A shudder passed over her pelt, until she saw her parents approaching to her side, also cheering.

---

Stormlily padded forward, the lingering sadness of a lost cat dissipating as she cried out names, happy for their sake. It's good that Otterstone will have an apprentice immedietely, too, she thought. The health of the clan will probably improve a lot if not every cat has to learn from the start with no proper training.

---

While a loud voice wasn't Nightwhisker's thing normally, he certainly couldn't muster more than a half-hearted call or two right now. Sure, they were supposed to support these cats in their new roles, but Rainpaw was still not back. A patrol was issued to look for him, but Nightwhisker understood no one expected to find him. How could it have gotten like this?

Solstice_X
February 18th, 2020, 04:57 PM
"Now that's interesting, don't you think Chestnutstripe?" Aspenbrook mewed, her eyes alight with curiosity at Lionstar's chosen cats. Otterstone and Omenshade. Never would've guessed he'd choose that combination. She sneaked a glance at the golden leader. I wonder...

Chestnutstripe's muzzle wrinkled as she gradually came to terms with who the new medicine cats would be. "Why them?" It wasn't that she didn't trust them; she just genuinely still couldn't understand how audition helped him pick them.

"I think they're fine choices." The calico replied, kneading the ground with her left paw as she lowered her gaze onto Otterstone. She offered the newly named she-cat a nod of approval before turning back to her brown tabby friend, "Besides, now she can exercise the meaning of the latter half of her name to be a foundation for the clan."

She signed, lowering her head a bit before bringing it back up to meet Aspenbrook's amber gaze, "I guess." Reluctance danced in her eyes as she turned them on to Omenshade. A little sliver of skepticism wedged itself in the pit of her gut. With a name like that, she found it a little difficult to trust the latter half of the medicine duo.

"Give them a chance." Aspenbrook brushed her tail over her friend's back, "And have a little more faith in your leader while you're at it. I doubt Lionstar would play around with his decisions when it comes to reflecting the strength of the clan in the cats he chooses to lead in it. At least, not too much." There was a bit of a teasing tone as she finished.

Chestnutstripe still grappled with coming to terms with what she was saying. But will they be able to hold up the strength of the clan?

Silhouettes
February 18th, 2020, 05:04 PM
Yes, so she was right! Well, there's two medicine cats instead of one, but still! Shadedbrook had correctly predicted a clan meeting. Better add that to her list of accomplishments. Stuck in her gleeful bliss for some time, the calico finally snapped out of it before calling their names. "Otterstone! Omenshade!" The molly yowled in congratulations at the two. Even though she would personally never want to be in such a position, she could imagine the excitement they were experiencing at being handed the job they wanted.

duckie
February 18th, 2020, 06:06 PM
Sootflare

Sootflare cheered for the two new medicine cats alongside the rest of his clan. He was happy for them, even if their appointment was solely because of the loss of Shiverpetal. Sure, they had things to learn, but it was a relief to have the roles filled again so soon. He hoped they would do well in their new positions.

"Otterstone! Omenshade!"

RedHead
February 18th, 2020, 06:23 PM
Two new medicine cats already? And so soon? Looks like Lionstar really does like to get down to business. Flowerpaw flicked her tail as the cats around her began to congratulate the two new medicine cats, she herself did not feel the need to congratulate. She barely knew either of them, and she didn't plan on getting to know either of them anytime soon. So, with a sigh, the calico glanced over to Lionstar, tailtip twitching as she waited for the cheering to die down. Frankly, it was annoying.

---

"Otterstone! Ommenshade!" Blazepaw cheered along with the rest, his voice blending in with the others around him. He only hoped the two cats could get a better grip on what they were doing than Shiverpetal had had. Even though there had been no deaths at the tomcat's paws, Blazepaw knew that was just Riverclan luck. The medicine cat really hadn't done anything. It would be good to know they had two trained medicine cats in the future.

wolfie
February 18th, 2020, 08:08 PM
slivershade couldn't help but flash a toothy grin, happiness flooding their body. while the warrior had auditioned for the role, they were simply happy with having pretty kitties to heal him. it was wonderful. they didnt just have one medicine cat. they had two. that was more than shadowclan could say! or, kinda. they could just cry. actually wait-- was-- "OTTERSTONE! OMENSHADE!" slivershade chanted, slightly standing. their voice slowly growing softer as the chanting continue until it stopped. they ended the chant with a cough, shaking their head. you would think the cat's voice would be used to the abuse of slivershade's screaming but suppose not.

Sweetie
February 18th, 2020, 09:32 PM
The molly beamed at her clanmates as they received their new positions. What an honor! Shimmeirngpaw was very happy for the new medicine cats in the clan and began to join the sea of chanting. "Otterstone! Omenshade! Otterstone! Omenshade!.

---

Sunkit's eyes grew wide as he heard the medicine cat apprentice's name. "Whoa! I wanna cool name like that!" The fiery tom playfully bumped into his brothers shoulders. "Hmmm," The kit took a few heartbeats to think about the names he thought were 'cool'. "Ooo! How about Sunstrike! Sunclaw! Or even Sunstorm! And one day it will be Sunstar and you'll be my deputy!" Battering Sparrowkit's flanks with excitement.

----

Mossythorn cheered along with the crowd but his voice held no excitement in it. Honestly, the calico could care less about the new positions. In his opinion, the tom believed that Lionstar will quickly lose interest in the new position and will quickly replace Otterstone with another cat. The leader has been so impulsive and reckless it amazed the young warrior how Riverclan hasn't gone to chaos yet.

Moon Lily
February 19th, 2020, 02:49 AM
Eagleflower sat near Hickoryblaze, regarding the older warrior with a nod. He smiled at the announcement. Wow! They must feel so proud! He thought happily, eyes shining with excitement. The cats seemed worthy of this responsibility, and Otterstone did deserve a new name.
"Otterstone, Omenshade! Otterstone, Omenshade!" He yowled, joining in with both Hickoryblaze and the other crowds.

marshy
February 19th, 2020, 07:25 AM
Shimm

"Me too!" Sparrowkit replied. He bumped Sunkit and laughed. "OOo, Sunstrike sounds cool!" Sparrowkit said. "Yeah! No one would be able to push us around! We get to tell EVERYONE what to do!" Sparrowkit said. Once he was deputy and Sunkit was leader, they'd fix everything up in no time!

BEAR.
February 19th, 2020, 07:23 PM
Now that the congratulations were dying down, Lionstar continued solemnly.

"RiverClan, it is with heavy heart I announce that Dirtfur is no longer a member of our Clan. This was not an easy choice, but one I had no other option but to make.

"For those who are unaware, Dirtfur's behavior has become erratic over the last moon or so. He has.. snapped, to say the least. The stunning warrior I once knew has been twisted and corrupted by jealousy and power, a desire to tear our best Clan members down from the very roots. He seems to have an issue with cats I like: Fawnsqueak, Shiverpetal, Sunblaze, Hazelberry.. all cats he lashed out at.." Sunblaze, less so.. but Lionstar saw the murder in his eyes when Sunblaze interrupted their meeting.

"It all started with his attitude: berating strong, productive members of our Clan for doing their jobs and demanding they get off their ass when they were working. He demeaned them, declaring them lazy when they've done nothing but be helpful. Fawnsqueak and I were among these cats. I had warned him of this behavior, but it seems he chose to disregard it as he lashed out once again today: this time at poor Hazelberry!

"Then, I received a report that Dirtfur had fallen asleep on a patrol.. he assigned himself to. He purposely abandoned his Clan-mates to nap in our territory, putting their lives at risk as well as his own. He had no reasoning for his sudden laziness, only a half-assed apology before he returned to camp.

".. I had hoped it was over, until he informed me about a sick kit in our camp. You all know her as Cherrykit, who was fortunately but slowly recovering from her illness. I had her quarantined in the medicine cat den to reduce the chances of her ailment spreading, but Dirtfur was careless. He abandoned her in the den, unsupervised, and in her loneliness and panic she escaped to seek help from another Clan. I found her by the ThunderClan border and had Fawnsqueak take her to ShadowClan for treatment..." Lionstar didn't actually know how Cherrykit had felt regarding being left alone in the den, but this would be true for many kits: sick and alone, fearing the end was imminent.. and left by the (now former) deputy to stew in their wild thoughs.

"When I went to speak to Dirtfur regarding this, I discovered he was also ill. I warned him further actions out of line would result in his dismissal and instructed him to rest until he recovered, but this was another order he decided to ignore. He remained a continuous presence around camp, and during the medicine cat auditions he chose to enter my den and purposely sneeze on me. It was at that moment I demoted him, for intentionally spreading his disease around camp and onto me. Our medicine cats are not equipped yet to handle such outbreaks, and I can only hope Otterstone and Omenshade can jump right into their new roles quickly.

"But Dirtfur's reign of terror didn't end there. He fled my den to the medicine cat's, and that is where we discovered his deception.

"Dirtfur has been manipulating Cherrykit since before our last meeting, feeding her lies about Shiverpetal planning to murder her. Cherrykit is a naive kit, who sucked in his words like it was her mother's milk, and it encouraged her psychotic and out of line behavior during Shiverpetal's vigil where she celebrated his death. I knew Shiverpetal. I know he would not have raised a claw against another Clan-mate, and the only word Cherrykit went off was Dirtfur's. After everything, I had no choice but to exile him for his fear-mongering and his smear campaign against our departed Clan-mate.

"I'll be blunt with you, RiverClan: if you see Dirtfur on our territory, drive him out immediately. Kill him if he refuses to go willingly. The situation around Shiverpetal's death is shady with Dirtfur's actions and I am not going to risk any more of our Clan-mates being harmed by him.

"I will be announcing the new deputy during this meeting, but there a few things I want to go through first.

"Before I delve into ceremonies: I have spoken with Sugarapple, Cherrykit's mother, and she has determined Cherrykit [ amber'light ] is no longer fit for RiverClan life. Cherrykit's behavior has been heartless, without remorse, regret, any form of sympathy except for fake tears that vanish in a heartbeat. Poor Sugarapple is at her wit's end, and given the circumstances.. I agree with her choice. We will be sending her to WindClan in an attempt to give her a new life. Greenfur [ vermin ], I am putting you in charge of escorting her to WindClan camp. Tell Twilightstar we're not taking returns or refunds, please."

Cherrykit could attend or not, he didn't care. There was nothing that was going to change his mind on this.

"In lighter news, we have a new addition to our Clan: everyone, please welcome Mire! Mire [ doghouse ], as is custom you will be receiving a Clan name and a mentor. Please step forward."

Lionstar would give him a moment to come forward, needing a short break anyway after speaking about Dirtfur. Who knew dealing with assholes would be so exhausting?

[ CheetahPelt, Kitty Mama, pathos, Casper, Xeno, hxneysuckle, Dipper, Starfall, Pepperkins, mochi, RedHead, ponyapan, :Grimm:, FuzzyRatto, SilentLamb, Moon Lily, Ever, vermin, Blissie Bliss, ~AvocadoToast~, Solstice_X, weary, Vessel, shortstack, Shimm, RuinsNight, Deranged Llama, SuspiciousMindz, Fae, Cloudsky, TawnyNeedsACoffee, Jane, FlameQueen, Slushie, happy413, Turtle, wick, Morningstar, x ghostie, Silhouettes, Skye, Fuzzy, Tundra, Dust, GoldenWolf, EternalShadows, Dirtfur, Sneakyfox55, funfan05, Bluepetal, sugarcubes, doghouse, MagicCat99, Tinyflight, Daylily Orchid, Greenleap, PebbleStorm, Mentallyunstable, XxTheSilentEchoxX, MoonlightOwl, Feathersong1, Wildtail ]

cmdR_Paige
February 19th, 2020, 07:41 PM
Spiralheart felt hollow in the pit of her stomach. She couldn't believe someone so... high up in rank could be this bad of a traitor. It made her sick. All that cat did was turn his clanmates against one another. While she was relieved he was going away, she also felt a nagging instinct that it was wrong to send another cat out into the wilderness...

Dust
February 19th, 2020, 07:46 PM
Listening intently to the Leader's words, Pebblepaw's eyes grew wide as saucers, his mouth hung agape in disbelief! What?! Dirtfur did that?! Granted, the apprentice wasn't.. a huge fan of the former deputy - forgetting that he was Firehawk's apprentice was unforgivable! - but Pebblepaw never expected that much... treachery from one cat... let alone their deputy. At least Frostflight only had a bad attitude! Stars, he was dead now though. Pebblepaw shuffled in his spot. Lionstar announcing a new deputy though? That was exciting! It was something to look forward to tomorrow.. right? Really, he was listening for his sisters name, his belly swirling with excitement to wait and see if she was becoming a warrior... but when nothing of the sort came from the golden felines mouth, Pebblepaw gave her a comforting nuzzle before mumbling to Pigeonpaw,

"I'm going to go get something to eat, I'm starving!" With the confirmation that Pigeonpaw would be alright, he felt secure enough to leave her be. But if she wanted to come along, he wouldn't be fussed! Either way, there was no need for him to stay by the stone to hear the ceremony.. his ears would work just fine by the fresh kill pile! With that, the apprentice rose to his paws and shuffled away with a hushed "See ya later" to his sister.

Casper

The Shadow Flower
February 19th, 2020, 07:50 PM
CherryKit? Leaving the clan? this was terrible! PebbleKit would run into the nursery to tell the other kits the shocking news.

Sneakyfox55
February 19th, 2020, 07:54 PM
Great StarClan! After hearing the news, Darkpaw could hardly believe her own ears. Dirtfur had been such a respected and honorable cat! What had happened?

Well, regardless of who the tom may have been... It didn't erase all his misdeeds now, that was certain.

And poor Cherrykit... Perhaps a new life in WindClan would suit her much better.

Wings
February 19th, 2020, 07:59 PM
OWLFLIGHT
He laid there, shocked at what Lionstar had said, he also agreed with the golden tom. Dirtfur.. Owlflight looked down at his paws. ...deserved it. He let out a silent growl at what the former deputy had done.

MOTHDUSK
I never took Dirtfur to be so reckless and just.. like that. The she put that to the side and her eyes found their way to Mire. I wonder who will mentor Mire. With that her eyes wandered around the clearing, wondering who would be a good mentor.

Leucos
February 19th, 2020, 08:00 PM
her eyes widened ......dirtfur did all of that? She always thought he was insane but...that insane ??? She glared as he kept speaking about dirtfurs behavior ....the nerve of him! "good riddance ..." she meowed and turned her attention to Mire with a smile .

Sootpaws jaw dropped . that's wormpaws mentor! You've gone and done it now dirtboy! " flee for brains....he got what he deserved ." he meowed. Oh? Someone new? With that he turned his head towards Mire.

duckie
February 19th, 2020, 08:04 PM
Sootflare

By the end of Lionstar's speech, the tom's tail lashed back and forth in agitation - Sootflare's disappointment in the now ex-deputy was practically palpable. He had heard about some of his antics - the news of him falling asleep on patrol specifically - but not any of the rest. How could any warrior in their right mind act like that? Sleeping on a patrol he had assigned himself to was bad enough but the fact that he had the gall to do so after 'calling out' his clanmates for being lazy? It made his blood boil.

Solstice_X
February 19th, 2020, 08:13 PM
Well that's a lot to unpack. Aspenbrook inhaled sharply as she felt a chill creep up her spine at the thought of a deputy twisting the mind of a poor kit. Her tail twitched uncomfortably at the idea of a kit turned heartless and cruel, all because a warrior had messed with her mind. The kit didn't deserve that kind of abuse or treatment.

With her ears drawn back and flat and her eyes narrowed at the news, Chestnutstripe found herself digging her claws as deep as they would go into the frozen dirt. Fury bubbled in her veins at the thought of a cat, who was supposed to be stable and lead, turned callous and cold. And to a kit no-less. She bit back a hiss. Starclan, what have these forests come to?

dino.
February 19th, 2020, 08:17 PM
[ Shimm ]

Goosepaw felt his claws hook into the dirt. He'd known the former deputy was going to be exiled, but to hear his crimes listed out... Goosepaw shuddered. Corrupt cats in RiverClan. If he'd become leader, would he have gotten as bad as Icestar? It pained him to think about it, think about how the Clan he'd come to love might one day fall to the ashes of evil. He shoved the thought out of his mind, turning to Shimmeringpaw to whisper, "That cat must have been crazy. Manipulating a kit? What was he thinking, if he was even thinking at all?"
But Lionstar's next words made his mouth drop open, staring slack-jawed as the leader continued to speak with a cold, uncaring tone. So we're kicking the kit who was manipulated out of RiverClan? Can that possibly be anymore unfair than it already is? He glanced at Shimmeringpaw, eyes wide with horror. What is Lionstar thinking? Has everyone in this Clan gone bonkers? She's a kit, for crying out loud!

Starfall
February 19th, 2020, 08:28 PM
He wasn't expecting the news about Dirtfur...to say the least. He didn't even realize the tom was missing. He'd seen so few of the deputy to begin with. Manipulating a kit? It was a little bit for the tom to take in, resting his chin on top of his paw as he spaced out. It was a lot of stress for sure, being a deputy...but so much so to make someone go...insane?

As Lionstar continued on, the news continued to go downhill. Giving a kit away...this made the Calliby uneasy. All because they were being fed lies? Couldn't they be...no probably not. The Warrior was doing his best to come up with alternate solutions, maybe something that will help Cherrykit stay in Riverclan. But the Mothers always know best.

Gentlethunder picked himself up, now sitting up straight as he gave a solem glance up to the Leader. "Riverclan sure is changing." he mumbled to himself. The death of their Medicine Cat, the exile of their Deputy. Hopefully the new High Ranks would shed a little bit of light onto Riverclan.

"Welcome to Riverclan Mire."

Cloudsky
February 19th, 2020, 08:36 PM
Fallenstorm's mouth hung agape as he listed all of Dirtfur's crimes. Great Starclan, what was he thinking! Was he even thinking? She thought to herself. The news only seemed to get worse as he mentioned bringing the kit to Windclan.
For Starclan's sake, she's a kit! She didn't know better!
Luckily, Mr. Lionstar ended it off on a good note. She gave her new friend Mire a smile. doghouse

aspen.
February 19th, 2020, 08:41 PM
Cherrykit? What had she done? Mossflame ran to the nursery to tell his mate.

Kitty Mama
February 19th, 2020, 08:45 PM
. Dust (((ignore if not open)))
Omenshade processed the information, nodding every now and then to ensure Lionstar knew he had their attention, but it wasn't fully devoted to Dirtfur's demotion and Cherrykit's departure. They were taking in Lionstar's mannerisms and his approach to the rhetoric with careful mental notes piling up. Charismatic, more so than what he was during the auditions but this was also in front of the entire clan. The narrative was crafted delicately, deliberation in each thread so fault couldn't be traced to Lionstar. They didn't mind the removal of the kit, it was a better choice than an exile since they were just being relocated after a brainwashing from an authority figure. Staying in Riverclan would be harmful to her psyche and Windclan offered a new start that was unlikely to lead to mental trauma and trust issues in the future.
Omenshade saw movement in the corner of their eye only to observe Pebblepaw leaving the meeting abruptly. To get food apparently, which made sense when they realized Pebblepaw definitely already had his fill. Following in intrigue, Omenshade waited until the apprentice picked his prey before beginning to herd him back. "Wouldn't want to miss Mire's joining ceremony, would you?" they asked. "I'd like to ask you questions while you listen too." This was an opportunity for an experiment.

Silhouettes
February 19th, 2020, 08:49 PM
Shock about such terrible news hit Shadedbrook like a pound of bricks. Not only because she didn't know about the important news- she could live with that, fine. But... Dirtfur seemed semi-stable. Yet not only did her insult his clanmates, he also spread paranoia to an innocent kit, and lets not forget how he tried to purposely infect their leader. It was shocking. The molly felt some comfort knowing that the deputy- former deputy- was exiled for his terrible deeds but... it was just such an... empty release. One might of thought that he would be banished then in there, but he just seemed to be swept under the carpet. What a vague and terrible sendoff.

Her usually present smile already dissipated, there wasn't anything that could prepare her for the next announcement. They would be giving a kit... to Windclan? The same kit that was manipulated and psychological abused... to Windclan?! The clan that can barely keep itself together, they're who we're giving a damaged kit who needed no more than a bit of nurturing to? That didn't seem right. No, it couldn't be right. But what did she know, anyways. It was Lionstars call. And it wasn't like she- or anyone, really- could change it.

Oh. They were going to make up the loss of Cherrykit and Dirtfur by inviting a loner to join their ranks. Well, it wasn't like the clan didn't need more cats. Blinking away her emotional tears that started to form at the corner of her eye, Shadedbrook forced a small grin on her face and tried to return to her usual, bubbly self. Wondering if they had heard all of the sudden news, she cleared her voice before addressing to the tom. "Welcome to Riverclan."

Dust
February 19th, 2020, 09:05 PM
Snack time foiled again. As Pebblepaw was just about to reach down and sink his teeth into a pathetic looking, yet undeniably delicious fish, the sudden sound of Omenshade's voice startled him. "Oh!" He quickly turned to look at the newly appointed medicine cat apprentice, flashing a friendly smile. "Omenshade!" He half-greeted, though.. he wasn't quite familiar with this clan-mate! No sense in staying that way though, Pebblepaw was more than willing to have a chat with them. With the fish remaining on the pile - soon to be visited once more by the chubby cat - Pebblepaw allowed himself to be unknowingly herded back towards the crowd,

"Oh, no.. I suppose not.." He trailed off. The embarrassment and guilt flooded heavily from his pelt, "What's up? Is something wrong?"

Kitty Mama

tye
February 19th, 2020, 09:08 PM
Listening to what may seem endless of Dirtfur's nonsense made his head hurt. Why the hell was he given so many chances? Ugh. And now, a word of this troublesome kit that he has to scoop up and toss out made him roll his eyes back. Of course it had to be him. Oh well. At least it's Windclan we're talking about here, it's not like they can do anything about it. The white tom sat down with a low growl as he feed into the news.

--

Eyes pierced through her pelt as she sat down middle of the crowd. This is the first time that she'd gotten so much attention. But, that doesn't mean she will let shyness or fear take over her. The pale tortoiseshell yellow eyes un-wavered and clear of conviction. "You may believe my actions are harsh but I am thinking what's best for Cherrykit. I want her to grow up being a great warrior but it cannot happen here. Not what has happened recently. If any cat has a problem with my decision you can talk to me in private." In the corner of her eye, she noticed some kits and a certain queen running back into the nursery. Sugarapple sighed, facing Lionstar again as he continued his announcement. I'll deal with it later.

Kitty Mama
February 19th, 2020, 09:17 PM
. Dust
Before going after Pebblepaw to return to the ceremony, Omenshade snagged the fish with a declawed paw to bring it toward themself and pick it up so it could join them when they stopped on the edge of the crowd once again. At Pebblepaw's question, they shook their head and dropped the fish at his paws invitingly. "Go ahead and eat while we listen to the rest of what Lionstar has to say," they offered in a quiet mew so as not to disturb the meeting or their clan mates. "I just was curious. Did you happen to know Cherrykit?"

ameko
February 19th, 2020, 09:30 PM
With each announcement that Lionstar made about the former deputy, Sagehawk's chest felt as if it were being crunched into dust. His jaw fell open, and he stared blankly at the Streamstone. Had Dirtfur really done all of that? He knew that the tom hadn't been feeling well—it was obvious, just by looking at him—but he had no idea how serious the extent of his troubles lay. And the last time Sagehawk had seen him was when the sickly deputy went into Lionstar's den. Was that when he had been exiled?

It wasn't like he was close to Dirtfur or anything, but still, he never could forget the first time he had met him at this very place. It was just before the raid, and the fresh ideas presented by Dirtfur had left Sagehawk in awe. Only a matter of time before they befriended each other.

When he finally came back to earth, Sagehawk snapped his mouth shut and blinked rapidly. His vision was growing blurry—why was that? He tried to listen to the rest of the speech. Had Dirtfur really manipulated a kit like that? Lionstar's voice turned into static, buzzing in his ears. He shook his head from side-to-side, like a metronome clicking, and took a couple steps backward before clumsily sitting down further away from the crowd. For the rest of what Lionstar had to say, he sat there and looked at nothing. His mind was still trying to make sense of everything.

- - -

For Fennelnose, it was not as much of a shock. They had never really cared for that deputy much—was it too much to say they were annoyed by his antics?—so if anything, they were glad to see him gone. Though... to hear that he had influenced a kit like that, it made their blood boil. Sickening, really

A chill crept up their spine at Lionstar's words. They were getting rid of Cherrykit, too? Just because she had been fed lies... or was that all of it? Their mouth thinned into a line, whiskers pulling back against their cheeks. Maybe it would be better for her in WindClan: a new life, free of any who had caused her stress and possible trauma.

Still, the meeting had to be carried on, and so they stopped worrying about it for the moment if only to focus on the lighter news. "Welcome, Mire," they meowed to the newcomer.

Sweetie
February 19th, 2020, 10:23 PM
All trace of kit innocence and happiness was wiped away when he heard what became of his father. He stood up from his crouch, disbelief, anger, and hurt was written across his face. "LIES! THOSE ARE LIES!" Sunkit yelled on top of his lungs, his blue ocean eyes now watering. "My Dad would never do that!" NEVER! Dirtfur is the best deputy this clan had!" The tears now dripping down his face, shaking with fury and trying to hold back sobs. "Why are you lying to us!" The kit shook his head at the leader.
:Grimm: BILL.

doghouse
February 19th, 2020, 10:26 PM
The white furred tom's short tail twitched with something akin to unease as he listened to the various information regarding a couple different cats. Now, he wasn't exactly familiar with either of them, but he knew that things were certainly going on. More so than what he understood, but it was not his place to pry. And besides that, there seemed something else to be planned her. Giving a nod of his head in acknowledgment to Lionstar's words, he hesitated midstep. It was only for a few heartbeats, and then he had slipped forwards.

This was his.. joining ceremony, as it'd been called? He understood that- it meant he was to officially become a full member of this Riverclan. He was firm in his decision, but at all the various welcomes received, Mire didn't know what to think. Giving a few short, somewhat flustered nods in appreciation for it to the respective cats, his icy gaze had soon settled upon the ginger tomcat before him. There was, though the nervousness, an air of anticipation about him. He was curious to learn of how this would work.

BEAR.
February 19th, 2020, 10:26 PM
"If your father was the best deputy this Clan had, he wouldn't be the only exiled deputy in the entire history of the Clans."

Lionstar shook his head at the upset kitten. "Don't be foolish, Sunkit. I have never lied to our Clan and I'm not going to start. I'm not Icebrains."

[ Shimm ]

BEAR.
February 19th, 2020, 11:10 PM
Now that Mire had stepped forward, Lionstar's attention swapped back to him in an instance.

"Mire, as we've previously discussed you will be starting off as an apprentice. From now on until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Mirepaw. Baylight.. [ Deranged Llama]" Lionstar sighed at the -night suffix, making the quick decision to avoid using it. Who would name a cat after evil leaders? It was distasteful, and Lionstar wanted to avoid remembering those dark times.

"I am entrusting Mirepaw to you as your apprentice. He will need to learn Clan traditions as well his hunting and battle training. Good luck.

"In addition to Mirepaw," he continued. "We have an apprentice in need of a new mentor. Dawnpaw [ TawnyNeedsACoffee ], please step forward."

He didn't know where Dandeliondream.. or whatever her former mentor was, went. And he didn't care right now. Mentors came and went like apprentices.. it was useless to stress about one missing cat.

Sweetie
February 19th, 2020, 11:54 PM
The fiery tom shook his head, Lies, they are all lies... He wanted to argue with the leader but when dismissed by Lionstar it was clear that he wasn't going to win. Being to over whelmed with emotions the tom sat down in defeat, leaning against his brother in support. His only other family member gone...forever.
:Grimm: BILL.

TawnyNeedsACoffee
February 20th, 2020, 12:08 AM
DawnPaw stepped forward heaving a tiny sigh, she hadn't even gotten one training session in with her now former mentor, it was almost like she had vanished into thin air. Her blue gaze looked up at LionStar as she awaited to be assigned once again a new mentor.'Lets hope I won't be getting a forth mentor after this...'. She thought this in a exasperated manner getting all too familiar with whole 'step forward' thing.

wolfie
February 20th, 2020, 12:24 AM
slivershade's eyes widen at the announcement. their heart dropping to their stomach. huh? they couldn't help but let their head fall to the right, staring up at lionstar in complete utter confusion. dirtfur. a warrior who generally slivershade held in high standards-- had done very awful things. things that made their claws unsheathe and dig into the ground. a kit was being moved to a different clan because of the exiled tom's actions. a possible sickness could still spread through the clan because of dirtfur.

dirtfur. dirtfur. dirtfur.
any excitement or happiness slivershade had was quickly washed away. their face formed into a dead anger. the warrior by all terms considered theirself to be a pacifist who only caused bodily harm when needed for their clan. of course, there were loopholes through the statement. slivershade's expression only darken as sunkit cried out--- declaring lionstar's words as lies. and, while all slivershade felt was anger couldn't help but quietly cry for the kit. afterall, the tom had lost a family member and just learnt his father was a deadbeat!

slivershade, a neat mess of expression seem to settle down as lionstar annouced mirepaw's mentor. while not as loud as the former chanting slivershade had did, "mirepaw! mirepaw!" the cat would yowl out-- a forced cheerful grin flashed to the new apprentice. they lost two but gained one back. that was more heartwarming so slivershade focused on that instead.

MagicCat99
February 20th, 2020, 02:00 AM
"Mirepaw! Mirepaw!" Nighttuft called out, giving a sigh with the news of Dirtfur and Cherrykit.

Fallenpine
February 20th, 2020, 02:49 AM
Koikit wondered why it was so loud outside the nursery. "I wonder if they're talking about swimming." She pondered. "Or maybe fishing. Those things are exciting!"

Then once again, she fell into a daze, dreaming about what being an apprentice would be like, like she did almost everyday. And, like always, her dreams included the clear, sparkling river that was filled with fish.

Hey guys! This one was short! I hope you enjoyed it!

( Just realized I shouldn't have posted this one here oops.)

Dust
February 20th, 2020, 05:19 AM
Pebblepaw didn't waste a precious second as the fish was dropped by his paws, licking his lips with a fixated gaze. Shuffling down onto his belly, the apprentice took a bite, a low purr rumbling in his chest as he savored the flavor. Oh, yeah questions.. oops. Once Pebblepaw had swallowed, he let his green gaze trail up to Omenshade. There was a bit of surprise in his voice, "Oh,Cherrykit? Erm, not at all really." Pebblepaw had been too busy in his training and workshop to really notice the kit at all. "I remember Dirtfur sneezing.." At this, he leaned in closer to whisper to the other, "I was in there when it happened, trying to show Lionstar my elevated nest.. but I don't think it was the right time.." Pebblepaw cast a defeated glance to the ground, opting to take another sloppy bite of the fish while he waited for Omenshade to continue with their questions.

Kitty Mama

marshy
February 20th, 2020, 06:30 AM
Shimm BILL.

Sparrowkit's eyes widened. He'd never do that, would he? He thought. Tears started flowing down his cheeks. "Its-Its okay Sunkit. at least WE know he never would do that. Everyone else is mouse-brained." Sparrowkit whispered to Sunkit. "On-one day, we'll see him again." Sparrowkit said quietly. "I promise..." Sparrowkit glared at Lionstar. Boy, he wasn't going to get over this anytime soon.

doghouse
February 20th, 2020, 08:50 AM
The feline nodded as Lionstar spoke, showing that he remembered quite clearly that conversation, in spite of how many times it had been.. interrupted. He wasn't sure whether he was supposed to say or do anything, so he merely stood there in silence, eyes fixed on the golden furred tomcat. Although, he was soon distracted by the various other cats in the area, but he didn't really show it too much, outwardly seeming quite calm about it. Mire- or rather, Mirepaw, now, then glanced quickly about the surrounding cats in search of wherever this Baylight was. But that proved not to be of much success. That wasn't surprising, though.

Vessel
February 20th, 2020, 08:57 AM
(OPEN)

Hawktalon gazed up at his leader, horror etched into his face.

Dirtfur went crazy? No, it can't be! He's my older brother!

Then he remembered that the last time he got the chance to interact with the other tom was when he became deputy.

What if he was changing and I didn't even notice?

The tabby cat held back the tears that were prickling in his eyes. He was going to miss Dirtfur dearly, that was for sure, but he couldn't have anyone thinking he was disloyal as well. Instead, he pretended to brighten at the making of a new apprentice.

"Mirepaw! Mirepaw!"

CheetahPelt
February 20th, 2020, 09:27 AM
Otterstone held in a gasp as Lionstar named everything Dirtfur had done. Her sweet Dirtfur? Do all of that?

How could he? She had done this for him!

But now he was gone.

Otterstone gritted her teeth as she watched the rest of the ceremony. She didn't call out Mirepaw's name, afraid her meows would come out cold and angry. But she was happy for the tom cat.

Wings
February 20th, 2020, 09:46 AM
OWLFLIGHT
Owlflight didn't call out this time, he was caught in his thoughts. Why would Dirtfur , even do that? He shook he head and smiled at Baylight and Mirepaw. He hoped that Mirepaw would be a good addition to the clan and would work hard.

MOTHDUSK
The ginger she's tail swept across the snow, she was happy for the tom and still chanted his name. She mostly though wanted to know who would be the next deputy. She hoped it would be her and it would fulfill her life dream, but isn't that pretty much ever warrior's dream? To become leader? Mothdusk flicked her ear and waiting, in her thoughts, once again.

Pepperkins
February 20th, 2020, 10:51 AM
Raccoontail

She was listening intently, even though she had heard all of it not too long ago. A sharp stab went through her heart at every thing bad Dirtfur had done. That was the cat she had become friends with. That was the cat she had learned to love almost as a brother. He was nothing like she saw him to be. Retraining the tears in her eyes, she tried to look happy for the cat that had been called up. A new mentor was better than none honestly. Speaking of which, where had Snowpaw disappeared to again?

BEAR.
February 20th, 2020, 12:08 PM
Lionstar let out a short little huff as Dawnpaw stepped forward. All these idiots always wanted an apprentice but couldn't handle it.

"Dawnpaw [ TawnyNeedsACoffee ], your new mentor will be Hickoryblaze [ Moon Lily ]. Hickoryblaze, please get her training over with. I'm really sick of having to reassign mentors because they're incompetent."

And now that she had a new one, he moved on to the final apprentice that needed a new mentor. He had almost forgotten about her, if he was to be honest-- but who could blame him? He just took her mentor away after all.

"Darkpaw [ Sneakyfox55 ], with Otterstone's new role you will need a new mentor. Step forward."

Kitty Mama
February 20th, 2020, 12:52 PM
. Dust
"Were you hungry?" they asked after seeing him chomp down on the fish like every bite was the difference between life and death. They weren't oblivious to Pebblepaw's roundness but didn't comment on it. Without judgment, they added an extra inquiry, "When did you eat last?" Taking in that bit of information and the mild defeat on Pebblepaw's face, they were curious about the elevated nest but were more interested yet in how the apprentice grabbed an additional bite of the fish following his expression of disappointment.
Omenshade was glad to hear that Pebblepaw didn't know Cherrykit personally, that would make this little evaluation easier. It wasn't perfect but it would work for a start. "Even though you may not know her, what do you think of Cherrykit based on this meeting?"

Sweetie
February 20th, 2020, 12:53 PM
The tom buried his face in his brother's shoulder even though he was slightly larger than Sparrowkit. This can't be true! Sunkit thought to himself as the crowd chanted a name he didn't quite understand. "Yeah...we will." Thinking about the future and at that moment Sunkit felt something hard, cold, unwavering in his heart. It was small as a seed but soon would blossom into somthing dark and brutal.

Dust
February 20th, 2020, 01:37 PM
"A bit.. I only had two helpings this morning," Pebblepaw admitted with an ounce of embarrassment, taking a moment to actually breath before he shoved the rest of the prey down his throat. As compared to the usual.. four helpings by sun-high, two was quite a cut-back. Yes, technically he was supposed to wait until he had brought back his own prey, but what was the point in being hungry during a hunt?! Tilting his head to the side, Pebblepaw gave a small shrug,

"I certainly feel bad for her. I don't know what I would do if my own mother wanted me to leave the clan... though, not sure what danger a kit would pose..." Pebblepaw hummed in thought, a cheeky smile resting on his maw, "I can't say I think much of her.. don't know her! How can I judge someone I don't know... ya know?"

Kitty Mama

CheetahPelt
February 20th, 2020, 01:58 PM
Sneakyfox55 BILL.

Otterstone's gaze turned to her former apprentice. Oh Darkpaw... how she would miss training the young she cat. She furrowed her brow, hoping her apprentice would get a good mentor. Though she knew Riverclan had plenty of good cats, she hoped her apprentice got an exeptional cat.

Madelaine
February 20th, 2020, 03:06 PM
Sparkheart listened to Lionstar speak of the former deputy. He couldn't believe that Dirtfur did those things, but they had to be true if Lionstar spoke them. The ginger tabby tom didn't like the fact that Dirtfur had done that to their clan. He was right to be driven out before anything else happened.

Willowrose thought there was a reason why Dirtfur wasn't standing in the front. He wasn't someone she got to know so there were no feelings for it at all. The black and white tuxedo starred up at Lionstar, wondering who the new deputy would be.

Fogkit looked at Lionstar and read is lips. Again all he got from it was Dirtfur was no longer deputy. He wondered why he wasn't. Maybe his mother would tell him more slowly later on.

Sneakyfox55
February 20th, 2020, 03:14 PM
Ears pricked in anticipation, Darkpaw did as her leader directed, padding forward eagerly.

BILL.

duckie
February 20th, 2020, 04:57 PM
Sootflare

"Mirepaw! Mirepaw!"

He chanted the name of their new clanmate along with the rest of the clan, a welcoming smile on his face. He would have to see about talking to them sometime soon - it was always interesting to hear about life outside of the clans. He sat patiently, ears perked, as Lionstar continued. Another mentor for Dawnpaw? What was this? The third? The fourth? How hard was it to train an apprentice without disappearing? What kind of commitment issues did these warriors have? Finally, Darkpaw. That certainly made sense. Now that Otterstone was their medicine cat, with Omenshade as her apprentice, it wasn't like she could continue to train the she-cat.

Cloudsky
February 20th, 2020, 05:11 PM
Fallenstorm was a bit less tense now, as three apprentices got new mentors.
"Mirepaw! Mirepaw!" She yowled happily.

BEAR.
February 20th, 2020, 06:54 PM
Hmm..

Looking down at Darkpaw gave Lionstar an idea!

"Darkpaw [ Sneakyfox55], hopefully this is the last time I have to give you a new mentor. Silvershade [ x ghostie] will be responsible for the rest of your training. Don't let me down." And hopefully, Silvershade would be too busy with her to bother him!

Grimly, Lionstar was quick to move on. "Unfortunately I would be doing some apprentice ceremonies, however since it seems they both want to be childish about something as serious as an exile, I will be postponing it for the time being. Accusing Clan-mates of lying is not something I want to see in our youth, and I hope this will teach them respect." He hadn't missed Sparrowkit's glare, and he wasn't going to forgive Sunkit so quickly for his outburst. "Omenshade [ Kitty Mama], I'd like for you to pay both Sunkit [ Shimm] and Sparrowkit [ :Grimm:] a few visits to ..talk.. to them. I want to know the results of your findings." And if Omenshade thought they were mentally ready to handle an apprenticeship, he'd go on with the ceremony. Otherwise, they could sit as kits until Lionstar got sick of them.

"I'll be ending this meeting soon: we have a couple more ceremonies remaining. The first one I am doing is the deputy reappointment."

Lionstar took a moment to pause, gaze sweeping over the crowd. He had thought long and hard about this, and though there were some cats he found more favorable in personality, the decision he had made was likely the best choice for longevity.

For RiverClan.

"RiverClan, believe me when I say I have taken no pleasure in Dirtfur's removal. He was a friend of mine, and his treachery hurts more than any physical wound he could give me.

"In his place, I need a strong and capable warrior to bring stability back to the position he made a mockery of. I need someone dependable, trustworthy-- and someone who has the capacity to plan ahead. To learn and adapt to new situations and who, above all, will put RiverClan first.

"Please welcome Sootflare [ shortstack] as our new deputy. Sootflare, you may sit below me in the deputy position and we can go over your role once this meeting has ended. I plan on making this short: we have much we need to discuss."

Two last things were on his agenda for today: Pigeonpaw, and then SAR patrols.

[ CheetahPelt, Kitty Mama, pathos, Casper, Xeno, hxneysuckle, Dipper, Starfall, Pepperkins, mochi, RedHead, ponyapan, :Grimm:, FuzzyRatto, SilentLamb, Moon Lily, Ever, vermin, Blissie Bliss, ~AvocadoToast~, Solstice_X, weary, Vessel, shortstack, Shimm, RuinsNight, Deranged Llama, SuspiciousMindz, Fae, Cloudsky, TawnyNeedsACoffee, Jane, FlameQueen, Slushie, happy413, Turtle, wick, Morningstar, x ghostie, Silhouettes, Skye, Fuzzy, Tundra, Dust, GoldenWolf, EternalShadows, Dirtfur, Sneakyfox55, funfan05, Bluepetal, sugarcubes, doghouse, MagicCat99, Tinyflight, Daylily Orchid, Greenleap, PebbleStorm, Mentallyunstable, XxTheSilentEchoxX, MoonlightOwl, Feathersong1, Wildtail ]

Leucos
February 20th, 2020, 07:17 PM
shortstack

Sootflare is the next deputy ? he sounds promising
"Congratulations sootflare!!" BrambleBlaze meowed in his direction .

ey!!! Another Soot in this clan! giving a bright smile "Congragualstions ! " Sootpaw meowed to the tom.

Sneakyfox55
February 20th, 2020, 07:20 PM
Darkpaw searched for her new mentor in the crowd of cats.

x ghostie

Fawn
February 20th, 2020, 07:22 PM
Fawnsqueak had been dreading this moment, and he fidgeted, chewing the inside of his cheek with a heavy weight pressing down on him. Oh god, he wasn't ready for this. He couldn't handle another awkward rejection in front of the whole Clan. But he wasn't sure Lionstar had actually learned anything from last time, and the mere thought of Lionstar attempting to appoint him as deputy again had tremors racking his frame. His mouth was dry. He wanted to dash out of the camp, but his paws were like cinder blocks. Fawnsqueak's pulse was hammering in his throat as Lionstar's introduction to the role began, and everything moved as if it was a dream, his ears rushing with anxiety. Plus, he was pretty sure his paws weren't supposed to be tingling like that...

When he heard the name, his eyes widened. Relief crashed over him, and he let out a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding -- along with it came an elated laugh. It wasn't him; better yet, it was someone who he was certain could handle this. Proud and filled with joy, Fawnsqueak called out, "Sootflare! Sootflare!"

shortstack

Wings
February 20th, 2020, 07:25 PM
MOTHDUSK
The cream warrior looked down at her paws. And yet again, disappointed. Other than being disappointed, Mothdusk was happy for Sootflare. Sootflare! Sootflare!" He sounded like he would be a decent deputy.

OWLFLIGHT
Owlflight laid at the edge of the clearing. He studied the new deputy, he looked promising. The tabby tom decided not to chant out his name as he flicked his ear.

Cloudsky
February 20th, 2020, 07:28 PM
A promising deputy! She thought to herself before she started chanting.
"Sootflare! Sootflare!" She yowled

duckie
February 20th, 2020, 07:29 PM
Sootflare

Sootflare had to take a moment to process what he had just heard blinking once, twice, three times. Sootflare had, in fact, been the name to come out of his leader's mouth. He wasn't mistaken on that. Slowly, he climbed to his paws, glancing around at the expectant faces of his clanmates. Looking up to meet Lionstar's gaze, he couldn't help but smile. Deputy. Deputy. This was... more than he could have ever hoped for and the best opportunity he could ever have been given. It was an opportunity to help his clan in ways he couldn't have before. He dipped his head to Lionstar, practically beaming with pride.

"I am immensely thankful for this opportunity, Lionstar. I hope to serve you well." he meowed, pausing briefly before moving to join the other tom on the Streamstone. Gazing out RiverClan, all he could do was think forward to the future and smile. It didn't take long to find Fawnsqueak in the crowd. Meeting his gaze, Sootflare's smile spread into a toothy grin, unashamed. Oh, what a wonderful day! It felt like a dream.

marshy
February 20th, 2020, 07:35 PM
BILL. Shimm Kitty Mama

Sparrowkit only sighed sadly at him and Sunkit's punishment. He wiped away his tears and said "Don't worry Sunkit, we'll be apprentices soon. We just gotta prove it to Lionstar." He said. He looked for the new medicine cat apprentice. He saw him in the crowd. Sparrowkit wanted to act happy, but he was really pushing it. Holding back the tears he said "Cmon, l-lets go see Omenshade..." He said. He then padded away to the medicine cat apprentice. "Hey, I think you're the medicine cat apprentice. What are these "Talks" going to be about?"

chaton
February 20th, 2020, 07:39 PM
Leafbreeze had padded into camp right at the time of the announcement. Upon hearing the full news, she cheered for Sootflare. Despite not really knowing the cat well, she still thought he would be a great change for RiverClan.

Jynx
February 20th, 2020, 08:42 PM
((Ahh sorry this is so late doghouse senior year is crazy right now))
Baynight lifted his muzzle, chanting the new deputy's name respectfully. Despite not knowing him well, he hoped he would be a good deputy. StarClan knows they needed one. Then he stepped forward as Lionstar named his new apprentice, Mirepaw. He flicked an ear in surprise and let out a wry sniff of amusement as Lionstar pettily called him Baylight instead of Baynight. He was sure the leader knew his name but didn't know why he chose blatantly to ignore it. Shrugging his shoulders inwardly, he padded toward his apprentice and touched noses. "You'll be a great apprentice and an even better warrior." the old SkyClan cat promised Mirepaw, his deep voice honest and sincere. Then, Baynight retreated to the edge of the gathered cats and waited for the conclusion of the meeting.

Galedust cheered for the new deputy, hoping he would be less, well, deceiving than Dirtfur.

Sweetie
February 20th, 2020, 08:43 PM
BILL. Shimm Kitty
Mama

Sparrowkit only sighed sadly at him and Sunkit's punishment. He wiped away his tears and said "Don't worry Sunkit, we'll be apprentices soon. We just gotta prove it to Lionstar." He said. He looked for the new medicine cat apprentice. He saw him in the crowd. Sparrowkit wanted to act happy, but he was really pushing it. Holding back the tears he said "Cmon, l-lets go see Omenshade..." He said. He then padded away to the medicine cat apprentice. "Hey, I think you're the medicine cat apprentice. What are these "Talks" going to be about?"

Sunkit only saw red when he found out that Lionstar postponed his apprentice ceremony. First the lies about his father and now this! Lionstar is ruining his life! He wanted to speak again against the leader but since his brother's ceremony got postponed too he didn't want to drag Sparrowkit down with him. Instead he huffed with anger as he helped wipe the kits tears away. I don't need to prove anything! Lionstar does! He needs to prove that he's not going bee-brained! The fiery tom nodded and followed his brother to the medicine cat den, not interested in the clan meeting anymore.

:Grimm: Kitty Mama

----

Shimmeringpaw felt bad for the two young kits, but Lionstar did what he wanted and what he said goes. She just hoped that the two can get over their pain and grow up with a good pawhood. Turning her attention to Goosepaw, "Talking about ceremonies, when are you going to be a warrior?" The silver molly already had her assessment which was basically hunting for Windlcan. Now she just waited to see if the leader thinks she's ready to become a warrior.

Slushie

Kitty Mama
February 20th, 2020, 08:59 PM
BILL. Shimm Kitty Mama

Sunkit only saw red when he found out that Lionstar postponed his apprentice ceremony. First the lies about his father and now this! Lionstar is ruining his life! He wanted to speak again against the leader but since his brother's ceremony got postponed too he didn't want to drag Sparrowkit down with him. Instead he huffed with anger as he helped wipe the kits tears away. I don't need to prove anything! Lionstar does! He needs to prove that he's not going bee-brained! The fiery tom nodded and followed his brother to the medicine cat den, not interested in the clan meeting anymore.

Omenshade's congratulations for the deputy were among the others, and they silently wished Sootflare good luck in upholding the standards of Riverclan. They didn't know much about him but he seemed plenty responsible for the role, and time would tell if the stress got to this one as well. In the excitement of the clan, they almost forgot they had been assigned two new patients to see for behavioral issues. After the one's last outburst, they supposed that a check up was for the best.
"Sparrowkit, Sunkit," Omenshade greeted with a flick of their ear. "Nice to meet you both." They pondered the question with a deliberating, thoughtful look, trying to calculate the most encompassing answer. "They will be about you and Sunkit, mostly, but it can also be about whatever else we need to discuss. Our talks will be one on one. Sunkit," they addressed the kit who seemed more inclined to leave the meeting in a huffy storm of emotion, "why don't you wait in the medicine cat den if you don't want to attend the rest of the meeting? We can get started once it's over."

Doom
February 20th, 2020, 09:57 PM
Honeyflame wasn't surprised to hear Dirtfur was getting demoted – she witnessed the deputy walk right up to Lionstar and sneeze on him immediately after her medicine cat audition...she would've demoted him, too. Though as Lionstar explained further on Dirtfur's faults, the she-cats face wrinkled in disgust. Well then, good riddance! They don't need sicko's like him in the Clan, anyway!

Then the new deputy was announced: Sootflare! Honeyflame smiled at that, chanting his name with the crowd. "Sootflare! Sootflare!" She looked over at the tom who replied, assuming that was him. She'd actually never met him before! So, squirming between the tight crowd of cats whilst quietly mewing 'excuse me' and 'pardon me', Honeyflame took her seat by Sootflare and gave him a warm smile. "Hey, I just wanted to say congratulations!"

shortstack

Pepperkins
February 20th, 2020, 10:02 PM
Raccoontail

She looked up excitedly at the deputy appointment. Of course after their little... chat, Raccoontail had no hope to be deputy. But Sootflare sounded pretty promising! After getting over the instinct initial shock, her chanting soon joined the others. "Sootflare! Sootflare! Sootflare!

Moon Lily
February 20th, 2020, 10:04 PM
TawnyNeedsACoffee

Hickoryblaze dipped his head as Lionstar called his name, and purred happily. He doubted he would get an apprentice, and was surprised at the fact that the leader had supposed to give him another one. Perhaps he'd done a good job with the last two. Finally! He exclaimed silently, his fur fluffing in excitement. He'd heard Dawnpaw's name before, though he wasn't sure where. Or maybe it was just his silly thoughts and ponderings. That was more likely.

Padding up to the rock, he waited for the apprentice. It sounded as though Dawnpaw had been through a few mentors, due to Lionstar's tone. Poor cat. Where was she, by the way? His fur pricked with annoyance. Glancing for the she-cat, he waited patiently. Amidst the tells of congratulations, he looked up, realizing he had been so in thought he'd missed the new deputy.
Sootflare! Wow... "Sootflare! Sootflare!"

Eagleflower looked up, surprised, as Dawnpaw's name was called. She'd gotten a new mentor? And Hickoryblaze too, the arrogant tom. He hoped she wouldn't have too much trouble with him. Before he could yell a mrrow of congrats at her, Sootflare's name was called. Huh? The new deputy? He felt his stomach settle with the decision. FINalky, a deputy that wasn't cursed with poisons.
"Congrats Sootflare!"

Solstice_X
February 21st, 2020, 12:41 AM
Aspenbrook nodded at the newly named deputy. Wise choice, she mused, her eyes resting gently on Sootflare's figure before drifting over to that of the two apprentice-aged 'kits'. Pity allowed her to sympathize with them. It wasn't their fault for trying to defend their questionable-at-best father; he was their flesh and blood after all. Plus, it wasn't like they knew any better by that much - they haven't lived that long to see many better deputies. However, she felt that it was fair of Lionstar to offer them with minimally some time to think about their actions as opposed to just stripping them of the right entirely for an indefinite amount of time. Shame they have to wait so long, though.

For once, this was a decision that Chestnutstripe could agree with. She couldn't recall many interactions with Sootflare, but she could at least bring forward memories pertaining to his personality. He's a bit of a quirky one, isn't he? Sure, it wasn't like he was perfect - no cat was - but at the very least he seemed like a cat that was willing to try to put his best paw forward.

TawnyNeedsACoffee
February 21st, 2020, 12:47 AM
Moon Lily
DawnPaw glanced as HickoryBlaze strut over somewhat proudly and her nose scrunched up slightly, she could already tell she was probably going to get bossed around and have to listen to some type of narcism while she finished off her training...that's if she doesn't end up getting passed onto a forth mentor soon. The cream shecat padded up to the tom, her face stoic as her tail flicked slightly as she spoke bluntly but calmly."Let's hope you don't go vanishing on me like the past two mentors I've had hm-". Her blue eyes were narrowed slightly at HickoryBlaze before she casted her gaze over to the new deputy
SootFlare."...SootFlare SootFlare...". She sighed the pathetic excuse of a enthusiastic chant as she felt herself feeling somewhat mindlessly standing there. The Molly was still struggling with her self-identy but like always she was just focused on becoming a warrior and from there she would figure out what she wants... Hopefully.
"SootFlare! SootFlare!". Three cats were chanting along with their Clanmates, CinderPaw, HoneyDrizzle and BumbleFrost as they all watched the meeting with interest and enthusiasm. DawnPaw sighed, at the moment enthusiasm wasn't something she could really handle much less express it herself.

wolfie
February 21st, 2020, 01:48 AM
Sneakyfox55
slivershade's eyes widen, drooping their head at the mentor reassignment. they understand that once in their life they would be mentoring a,, apprentice but,, yknow,, slivershade swallow nervously. well. they didn't have much of a say right now. the warrior decided they would have to break it up later when they did their usual pop in! for now, slivershade focused on the present.
"DARKPAW !! hey !! right here darlin!" they would yowl, jumping up to signal the apprentice that they actually existed. slivershade stood up, approaching darkpaw with a smile. "after the meeting, we can do a session if you would like. nothing too complex but just to get used to each other-?" they offered. they didn't know how far darkpaw and otterstone had gotten but, oh well.

slivershade would sit down next to darkpaw, deciding to listen to the rest of the announcement that was coming to an end. their ears perk up, a new deputy. they would fidget, glancing around the crowd for a moment. hopefully another o cat. that would be so neat!
slivershade hum, the name sound somewhat familiar but they never interacted with each other so slivershade couldn't make a good judge. however they would just chant out loudly, like every time--
"SOOTFLARE! SOOTFLARE!"

MagicCat99
February 21st, 2020, 03:32 AM
"Sootflare! Sootflare!" Nighttuft chanted.

Sweetie
February 21st, 2020, 09:51 AM
Omenshade's congratulations for the deputy were among the others, and they silently wished Sootflare good luck in upholding the standards of Riverclan. They didn't know much about him but he seemed plenty responsible for the role, and time would tell if the stress got to this one as well. In the excitement of the clan, they almost forgot they had been assigned two new patients to see for behavioral issues. After the one's last outburst, they supposed that a check up was for the best.
"Sparrowkit, Sunkit," Omenshade greeted with a flick of their ear. "Nice to meet you both." They pondered the question with a deliberating, thoughtful look, trying to calculate the most encompassing answer. "They will be about you and Sunkit, mostly, but it can also be about whatever else we need to discuss. Our talks will be one on one. Sunkit," they addressed the kit who seemed more inclined to leave the meeting in a huffy storm of emotion, "why don't you wait in the medicine cat den if you don't want to attend the rest of the meeting? We can get started once it's over."

His ocean blue eyes flickered between Omenshade and Sparrowkit, they want to separate us? Sunkit wasn't so sure about leaving his brothers side, Sparrowkit barely talked to anyone that wasn't his family. "I'm not leaving Sparrowkit's side." Raising his chin up high and taking a step forward in order to put his body in front of his brothers. He wasn't about to leave his only remaining family member when they just lost their father! What if Lionstar decides that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and decides to make one of the two kits leave? Sunkit wasn't ready to lose Sparrowkit too.

marshy
February 21st, 2020, 10:03 AM
Kitty Mama Shimm

"Yeah, i don't really want to go into this without Sunkit..." Sparrowkit said. He had done almost everything with Sunkit, they were always with each other, no matter what. "Can I at least stay in the medicine cat den while you talk with Sunkit? I promise I won't make any noise or disruptions! I just, don't like being alone..."

CheetahPelt
February 21st, 2020, 10:53 AM
@Kitty Mama Shimm
@:Grim: BILL.

Otterstone nodded as she listened to the meeting, thinking ahead as she sat there.With her eyes scanning the clearing for her new apprentice she thought. She wanted to have a meeting with Lionstar, to see if he had anything he wanted to say to her now that she was medicine cat, and ask some questions.
She would have hoped that Omenshade come with her to Lionstar's den, but as she heard Lionstar tell Dirtfur's adopted kits to talk to the tom, that was probably out of the question now.
She would go talk to Lionstar, but she would speak to Omenshade first.

Otterstone padded across the clearing, spotting the odd cat speaking to the two kits. She padded over, overhearing their conversation.
"Hullo kits. Hello Omenshade." She nodded to her new apprentice, taking in the cat, they would do nicely, they would get along.

She looked back to the kits.
"Now now, Lionstar wants Omenshade to take a look at each of you alone. The medicine den is no place for extra kittens." She paused. No. Omenshade needed to do this alone, and she wanted a look at what else was in the medicine den before it got disturbed by more movement then need be.
"Why don't you go to the nursery and wait for Sunkit there?" She asked Sparrowkit, tilting her head at the kit.

She moved her gaze back up to Omenshade. Before the kits could continue, she should let Omenshade know what she originally wanted to tell them. "Go ahead and do what you need to do with the kits. I want to speak to Lionstar and then come and check out what Shiverpetal had stored in the den."

marshy
February 21st, 2020, 10:56 AM
Shimm CheetahPelt BILL. Kitty Mama

"But I don't want to! I wanna stay with Sunkit!" Sparrowkit pleaded. but then, he gave it. "Fine, I'll go. But please be quick!" Sparrowkit said. He nudged Sunkit playfully. "See you later!" He said before padded off to the nursery.

Sweetie
February 21st, 2020, 11:07 AM
Sunkit squinted his eyes at Omenshade and Otterstone and wrinkled his nose at them. They're really trying to separate us! The fiery kit shook his head at the two ready to argue again when Sparrowkit gave in. Not wanting to hurt or disagree with his brother Sunkit gave a glare before sighing in defeat and nodding to Sparrowkit. "Fine, but only for you." Giving a small smile as he nudged the tom back before huffing away and towards the medicine cat's den.
:Grimm: CheetahPelt Kitty Mama

pidgeon
February 21st, 2020, 11:25 AM
Listening intently to the Leader's words, Pebblepaw's eyes grew wide as saucers, his mouth hung agape in disbelief! What?! Dirtfur did that?! Granted, the apprentice wasn't.. a huge fan of the former deputy - forgetting that he was Firehawk's apprentice was unforgivable! - but Pebblepaw never expected that much... treachery from one cat... let alone their deputy. At least Frostflight only had a bad attitude! Stars, he was dead now though. Pebblepaw shuffled in his spot. Lionstar announcing a new deputy though? That was exciting! It was something to look forward to tomorrow.. right? Really, he was listening for his sisters name, his belly swirling with excitement to wait and see if she was becoming a warrior... but when nothing of the sort came from the golden felines mouth, Pebblepaw gave her a comforting nuzzle before mumbling to Pigeonpaw,

"I'm going to go get something to eat, I'm starving!" With the confirmation that Pigeonpaw would be alright, he felt secure enough to leave her be. But if she wanted to come along, he wouldn't be fussed! Either way, there was no need for him to stay by the stone to hear the ceremony.. his ears would work just fine by the fresh kill pile! With that, the apprentice rose to his paws and shuffled away with a hushed "See ya later" to his sister.

Casper

Pigeonpaw was shocked to hear about all of Dirtfur's misdeeds, but she had always gotten...weird vibes from him. Of course, she hadn't really interacted with him personally, but he had always creeped her out, with his constant dirt-rubbing tactics.
"RiverClan has been going through deputies like crazy..." She observed, when Lionstar announced that he would be appointing someone else. She looked to her brother when he said he was going to get some food. This was a rather long meeting, but couldn't that wait?
"Oh, okay, I'll uh, see you later then." She nodded to him, opting to stay and listen to who the new deputy would be.

"Sootflare! Sootflare!" She called out half-heartedly when the new cat was appointed.

ponyapan
February 21st, 2020, 04:48 PM
Even after the ceremonies had moved on, Stormlily felt that the decision about the kit was a little off. If Riverclan couldn't handle that kit, how would Windclan? It's better than exile, I suppose- but still, it's a kit for Starclan's sake. At this point, Stormlily, gave a long sigh, then turned to face Silverpaw- her little champion, her one and only one still here. Only, the moment Stormlily opened her mouth, Silverpaw ducked away and smoothly headed for the other side of the clearing. That was... Fair? But it still sent a pang of pain over her heart. Another time, then.

Moon Lily
February 21st, 2020, 05:44 PM
TawnyNeedsACoffee

Hickoryblaze turned to his new apprentice, raising an eyebrow. She seemed...quite dark. He wasn't surprised that her past few mentors had disappeared. They probably didn't love training her. At least, in his mind, that's what he supposed. Well, he would do better that both those mentors combined. After all, he was Hickoryblaze. He flicked his tail dismissively at the she-cat, shaking his head vigorously.
"Well, I hope you like down with that attitude of yours. How dissapointing." He huffed daintily, padding away from the Streamstone. He gestured with his tail, beckoning her to follow.
"Hurry up, now! I want to see what you know..." He ordered curtly. His words remained crisp and quick, his mouth puckered with self-importance.

TawnyNeedsACoffee
February 21st, 2020, 08:24 PM
Moon Lily

DawnPaw's blue gaze narrowed into slits as her brows furrowed deeply, if looks could kill most cats would probably be dead. The shecat already did not like this tom but she just breathed an exasperated sigh her features returning to a blank look. Hearing the comment about her so called attitude really made her want to reply back with one of her venomous comebacks of hers.
"The only thing that's disappointing is how I'm stuck with someone who gives me a headache everytime they open their mouth".
Or that's what she would say if she wasn't risking getting put behind on her warrior ceremony...again. The cream molly held her tongue as she decided to just roll her eyes at the comment, One thing was for sure she would always have an attitude no matter what she decided to do with herself... At least she knew one thing about herself that was well her?
Hearing HickoryBlaze's blunt command she huffed, one thing she disliked was being bossed around but despite her being mostly young warrior age she was still classified as a apprentice due to her ranking. DawnPaw pushed pass him as she instead ended up padding away from Streamstone with her now new mentor trailing behind, the shecat knew where she was going."Hurry up we don't have all day-". She said in a blunt but somewhat sassy way as she somewhat mocked what the Tom had been saying to her before about hurrying up, if she was going to have to put up with his arrogance then he would just have to put up with her attitude, if she got passed onto another mentor or worse kicked from the clan then so be it.

Sneakyfox55
February 21st, 2020, 08:37 PM
After calling Sootflare's name along with the other cats, Darkpaw spared a glance at Silvershade almost apprehensively, having not known them very well prior to this. Were they as nice as Otterstone? They seemed to be, at least...

"I'm sorry," she suddenly blurted, then added quickly to clarify, "I'm probably being kind of rude. Um, sure, we can do a session after this." Great StarClan! Why did her voice have to sound this squeaky? She was making a fool of herself!

x ghostie

Kitty Mama
February 21st, 2020, 10:17 PM
"A bit.. I only had two helpings this morning," Pebblepaw admitted with an ounce of embarrassment, taking a moment to actually breath before he shoved the rest of the prey down his throat. As compared to the usual.. four helpings by sun-high, two was quite a cut-back. Yes, technically he was supposed to wait until he had brought back his own prey, but what was the point in being hungry during a hunt?! Tilting his head to the side, Pebblepaw gave a small shrug,

"I certainly feel bad for her. I don't know what I would do if my own mother wanted me to leave the clan... though, not sure what danger a kit would pose..." Pebblepaw hummed in thought, a cheeky smile resting on his maw, "I can't say I think much of her.. don't know her! How can I judge someone I don't know... ya know?"

Kitty Mama
For a cat that was only a bit hungry, Pebblepaw was sure wolfing down the fish. Omenshade would've been impressed if they were not concentrating on the responses to their questioning. "I'm hearing that you feel sympathetic, and it's good that you're able to put yourself in your former clan mate's paws." They weren't drawing any conclusions from what Pebblepaw offered, though his reported feelings certainly weren't positive ones. "Sootflare... do you know him? What do you think of him?" Again, they were hoping Pebblepaw didn't have any prior experiences to color his answer. Purely operating on gut feeling, or possibly the influence of having a tasty snack associated with good things...

Moon Lily
February 22nd, 2020, 02:19 AM
TawnyNeedsACoffee

Hickoryblaze felt his pelt prickle at the she-cat's insolence. How rude was she?! She would have to be whipped into shape. Ship-shape. A warrior didn't go around rolling eyes and flicking tails. What a pity it was, that she wasn't born as perfect and fabulous as him. He flaunted his golden brown fur, fluffing it out angrily. His forehead dressed slightly, and his eyes grew hard, but he painted a thin smile on his face. He didn't like to yell, more like order, and he would refuse to until the situation got drastic. Plastering on a bigger from painfully, he speedwalked over to the equally golden she-cat, what a poor, confused soul she was. If she wasn't so dark and depressing, he'd pity her.
"Nice sass, fish-head. Let's get on with this, shall we? We don't like each other very much, as far as I can see." He snorted. Padding away from the Streamstone and the clearing, he began to exit through the tunnel. They would train in the territory.
"Come on, sass queen."

[Could you make the next post in the territory?]

wolfie
February 22nd, 2020, 02:51 PM
After calling Sootflare's name along with the other cats, Darkpaw spared a glance at Silvershade almost apprehensively, having not known them very well prior to this. Were they as nice as Otterstone? They seemed to be, at least...

"I'm sorry," she suddenly blurted, then added quickly to clarify, "I'm probably being kind of rude. Um, sure, we can do a session after this." Great StarClan! Why did her voice have to sound this squeaky? She was making a fool of herself!

x ghostie

slivershade offer a soft smile, she did seem nervous which slivershade didn't blame if she was. mentors,, were always a 50/50 chance of being good or bad. or just,, non-existence. they blink, tilting his head in confusion at the sudden sorry. however the next follow up statement cleared it up for the warrior.

"don't be! i understand if you don't like me at the start, it's perfectly fine. we'll just have to get to each other, " slivershade stated-- guilt trickling into their heart. it was best to not get too close. for multiple reasons. so, they would gently pat darkpaw on the head with their sheathed paw. ''now lets listen to the rest of what lionstar has to say, " they whispered in a hushed tone.

BEAR.
February 22nd, 2020, 02:58 PM
Letting the congratulations die down, Lionstar didn't wait any longer to continue.

"Today is a very special day for one of our apprentices, and I am proud to announce we will be conducting a warrior ceremony.

"This apprentice has gone against the odds to make it here. I recall vividly one of my first interactions with her.. where Icebrains herself decided to trespass in escorting this cat and her brother back to camp. It's nice to see she's come far from that night, and I hope she will continue to flourish as a warrior.

"Pigeonpaw [ Casper], step forward."

Sneakyfox55
February 22nd, 2020, 09:10 PM
slivershade offer a soft smile, she did seem nervous which slivershade didn't blame if she was. mentors,, were always a 50/50 chance of being good or bad. or just,, non-existence. they blink, tilting his head in confusion at the sudden sorry. however the next follow up statement cleared it up for the warrior.

"don't be! i understand if you don't like me at the start, it's perfectly fine. we'll just have to get to each other, " slivershade stated-- guilt trickling into their heart. it was best to not get too close. for multiple reasons. so, they would gently pat darkpaw on the head with their sheathed paw. ''now lets listen to the rest of what lionstar has to say, " they whispered in a hushed tone.

Darkpaw nodded quickly, a bit of relief flooding through her as she turned her gaze back to Lionstar.

pidgeon
February 23rd, 2020, 04:31 PM
Pigeonpaw's heart raced when she heard Lionstar start talking about warrior ceremonies. This is it, this is my moment, she thought hurriedly as she padded up to the streamstone.

Even in her excitement, she couldn't shake the awful feeling of loneliness as she stood beneath the streamstone. Graypaw was supposed to be standing here with her. But he was gone, and he was never coming back. She was going to become a warrior alone today.

BEAR.
February 23rd, 2020, 04:39 PM
With Pigeonpaw stepping forward, Lionstar beamed. It took her a moment but he understood the hesitation: the loneliness that came from wanting someone to be beside him, but... for no one to be there.

"Pigeonpaw, you have completed your apprentice training and are now prepared for the next step in life.

"I, Lionstar, leader of RiverClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in her turn.

"Pigeonpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Lionstar watched her patiently, eager for her reaction-- to see how it differed from the few other cats he had made warriors.

[ Casper ]

pidgeon
February 24th, 2020, 09:00 AM
Pigeonpaw found herself trembling. Whether it was from excitement or fear, she wasn't sure. But she listened as the leader spoke, and met his gaze unwaveringly.

"I do," she uttered with forced confidence, aware of all the eyes of her clanmates that were trained on her.

BEAR.
February 24th, 2020, 12:46 PM
Hahahaha. She was like a mouse with how much she was shaking beneath him! What a contrast-- with Fawn having been rigid and Eagleflower prepared to accept his new position.

"Pigeonpaw, from this day forth you will be known as Pigeonchirp. I have always known you to be an outspoken cat, Pigeonchirp-- very loud! .. and I hope you don't let that fade. I know it's been hard this last moon with what happened to your skinnier brother, but your courage and enthusiasm should not waver during this time of mourning." Lionstar would pause for a moment to allow his words to sink in, watching the newly named warrior intently. "RiverClan welcomes you as our newest warrior."

With his announcement done, he was bored of this meeting and wanted it over with. The patrols could wait.

"This meeting is dismissed."

And he sprang down to head into his den, expecting Sootflare to follow once he was done congratulating Pigeonchirp.

[ CheetahPelt, Kitty Mama, pathos, Casper, Xeno, hxneysuckle, Dipper, Starfall, Pepperkins, mochi, RedHead, ponyapan, :Grimm:, FuzzyRatto, SilentLamb, Moon Lily, Ever, vermin, Blissie Bliss, ~AvocadoToast~, Solstice_X, weary, Vessel, shortstack, Shimm, RuinsNight, @Deranged Llama, SuspiciousMindz, Fae, Cloudsky, TawnyNeedsACoffee, Jane, FlameQueen, Slushie, happy413, Turtle, wick, Morningstar, x ghostie, Silhouettes, Skye, Fuzzy, Tundra, Dust, GoldenWolf, EternalShadows, Dirtfur, Sneakyfox55, funfan05, Bluepetal, sugarcubes, doghouse, MagicCat99, Tinyflight, Daylily Orchid, Greenleap, PebbleStorm, Mentallyunstable, XxTheSilentEchoxX, MoonlightOwl, Feathersong1, Wildtail ]

Vessel
February 24th, 2020, 01:01 PM
Blissie Bliss

Fennelheart sighed as the new deputy was chosen, but forced herself to cheer as if he was her own clanmate.

I'm sure he'll make a good deputy, even if he isn't Skyclan.

~

The white she-cat brightened at the prospect of Pigeonpaw becoming a warrior. She could remember in vivid detail how excited she was at her own ceremony!

Heh. Yeah, and then Grousestar gave me a boring name! At least Pigeonchirp's name is slightly original.

She grinned down at her kit after cheering; 'Pigeonchirp! Pigeonchirp!' and said;

"Someday that'll be you, and I can't wait!"

Hawktalon tried to cheer for the new deputy and warrior, he really did, but he just couldn't concentrate with the announcement about Dirtfur's exile.

Did he really do all that? My brother?

Instead, the brown tabby just dipped his head and walked away from the crowd.

CheetahPelt
February 24th, 2020, 01:17 PM
Otterstone cheered softly for the new warrior, her gaze had since turned to the ceremonies still going on. Pidgeonchirp, a wonderful name for a wonderful new warrior.

She watched Lionstar leap down from streamstone and pad towards his den, and she took a deep breath, before limping off towards Lionsden. She wanted to speak to him, even if she was second in line after Sootflare.
BILL.

duckie
February 24th, 2020, 04:02 PM
Sootflare

Sootflare hopped down from the Streamstone and made his way over to Pigeonchirp with a gentle smile - "Congratulations, Pigeonchirp. This is deserved." he meowed, before dipping his head and following Lionstar to his den.

pidgeon
February 24th, 2020, 05:52 PM
Pigeonchirp! That was her new name! She fluffed up with excitement, listening to her clanmates chant her warrior name. Even if Graypaw couldn't be here with her receiving his name by her side, she knew that he was watching over her from StarClan, and that he would be proud. She looked around to see if she could spot Pebblepaw, wanting her other brother to witness her ceremony.

"Thank you, Sootflare," the new warrior nodded respectfully to the freshly-appointed deputy before he headed off. Once Lionstar had finished the meeting and leapt down from the rock, she hurried off to find Pebblepaw.

shortstack Dust

wolfie
February 24th, 2020, 06:03 PM
@Sneakyfox55
slivershade smiled softly, their heart warming at the fact a new warrior was joining the ranks. it was always nice. they could never tell which was more amazing, apprentice ceremonies or warrior ceremonies. they believed it was tied. so, slivershade did their usual thing. "PIGEONCHIRP! PIGENONCHIRP! WOOHOO!" they would yowl.

as the chants died down, they would rise to their paws. baby blue eyes watching lionstar leave for a moment before turning to their.. new apprentice. "battle or training? you can pick, " slivershade mew, gesturing for them to enter the clearing and leave the streamstone be.

ameko
February 24th, 2020, 06:06 PM
That was a nice name. Fennelnose smiled at the new warrior, cheering "Pigeonchirp! Pigeonchirp!" along with the rest of the cats in the Streamstone.

As they were dismissed from the meeting, they stood up, paused for a moment, and decided on leaving the camp. Maybe they would try their luck at hunting today.

Wings
February 24th, 2020, 07:43 PM
OWLFLIGHT

The tom got up from his position and chanted the new warrior's name. "Pigeonchirp! Pigeonchirp!" He wanted to get out of this cold. The tabby tom padded into the warrior's den quickly. Laying down for a well deserved nap.

MOTHDUSK

The cream she padded over to the new warrior. "Congrats Pigeonchirp!"
The she padded out into the clearing and found a spot to lay down and groom her fur. The she would go out hunting later, right now, all she wanted to do was lay down.

Cloudsky
February 25th, 2020, 01:27 PM
"Pigeonchirp, Pigeonchirp!" She yowled happily. Finally, some good news! She thought to herself.

BEAR.
February 27th, 2020, 02:51 PM
Lionstar was quick to scale the Streamstone once again, though thankfully he fully intended on his meeting being much shorter.

He was, in all senses of the word, frustrated with Blueheart beyond belief.
Such a careless attitude when it came to the life of a young but stupid kitten.

"All those old enough to swim gather beneath the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!"

He'd wait only a moment for everyone to gather-- he just wanted enough cats to make a point to.

This behavior wasn't going to be tolerated.

[ CheetahPelt, Kitty Mama, pathos, Casper, Xeno, hxneysuckle, Dipper, Starfall, Pepperkins, mochi, RedHead, ponyapan, :Grimm:, FuzzyRatto, SilentLamb, Moon Lily, Ever, vermin, Blissie Bliss, Wings, Solstice_X, weary, Vessel, shortstack, Shimm, RuinsNight, @Deranged Llama, SuspiciousMindz, Fae, Cloudsky, TawnyNeedsACoffee, Jane, FlameQueen, Slushie, happy413, Turtle, wick, Morningstar, Slatepaw, x ghostie, Silhouettes, Skye, Fuzzy, Tundra, Dust, GoldenWolf, EternalShadows, Dirtfur, Sneakyfox55, funfan05, Bluepetal, sugarcubes, doghouse, MagicCat99, Tinyflight, Daylily Orchid, Greenleap, PebbleStorm, Mentallyunstable, XxTheSilentEchoxX, MoonlightOwl, Feathersong1, Wildtail, Poolwish, Hexict ]

Leucos
February 27th, 2020, 02:53 PM
BrambleBlaze took her seat near the middle while Sootpaw took his spot near the front .

Storm Flower
February 27th, 2020, 02:55 PM
Ravenshade came out the nursery and then she called Rosekit "Rosekit come out!"

Hexict
February 27th, 2020, 02:55 PM
[ very quick, but it'll do ]

The silvery warrior's ears perked at the sound of her leader calling a gathering. Mistfall felt dread settling in her at the thoughts of what this could be about. She hoped that everything was fine, that this was about someone becoming a warrior rather than something serious and negative. She quickly made her way towards Lionstar and watched him - a little impatiently, wanting her nerves to be settled - as more of her clan-mates gathered for the announcement.

Madelaine
February 27th, 2020, 02:56 PM
Sparkheart was sitting in the camp when Lionstar called for a clan meeting. The ginger tabby tom looked up at Lionstar, seeing that he was upset about something. He had seen what had happened in the clearing, so maybe it was about that.

Willowrose padded out of the warriors den and took her usual spot near her clanmates. The molly looked up at the Riverclan leader with her good eye. She looked around the camp at all the other cats who were gathering.

Fogkit padded into of the clearing, seeing other cats leave the nursery, so he thought there might be a clan meeting and he was right. The deaf kit sat down right outside the nursery and looked up at Lionstar.

Terrestrial
February 27th, 2020, 02:57 PM
Blueheart anxiously sat in the front awaiting what Lionstar was going to do.

Storm Flower
February 27th, 2020, 02:57 PM
Rosekit came outside to sit wit her mother Ravenshade.

Ever
February 27th, 2020, 03:16 PM
Goldencloud padded in quietly. The tabby tom took up a quiet spot and perked his ears with interest. Lionstar seemed exceptionally angry at the moment, he wondered who had caused that and what they had done.

wolfie
February 27th, 2020, 03:21 PM
with lionstar's announcement to the clan, wormpaw poked his head out of the apprentices' den. he squinted his pink-tinted eyes at the already gathered group. for once, he didn't have much clue what this was about. maybe some ceremonies? he hoped not-- wormpaw still had to.. complete some tasks and was trying to have his ceremony with shimmeringpaw. it would just be a good way to start it off.
wormpaw walked to the crowd, sitting down near the rear back of the gathered cats. the usual.

---

slivershade skipepd to the meeting, "excusseee me, pardon me-- yes-- yes-- oops! sorry, cutie--aa,, " the warrior murmur, trying to make their way through the cats up front. man, it would be way easier if they just got here earlier. oh well. slivershade sat down, lifting their head and waited for further infomation about the meeting was it them or did lionstar seem fluffier than usual?

Vessel
February 27th, 2020, 03:31 PM
Blissie Bliss

Fennelheart followed Fogkit, her little Puffcloud, to the entrance of the nursery. The white she-cat was curious- after all, there had been a meeting just a couple days ago!

i wonder... what has happened this time?

~~~

Hawktalon stalked out of the warrior's den, ears pricked to hear what Lionstar had to say. After a moment, he paced foward a bit and sat down.

Why did Lionstar have to call a meeting just as I was catching up on my sleep?

(BOTH OPEN)

Madelaine
February 27th, 2020, 03:35 PM
| Vessel; |

Fogkit looked behind him seeing that his mother had followed him out of the nursery. "I wonder what it's going to be about.", he meowed, looking up at his mother. The white kitten felt his whiskers twitch. Lionstar didn't look too happy.

fr0ggy
February 27th, 2020, 03:41 PM
Ripplefur's eyes fluttered open when his leader called the meeting. He jumped up with an embarrassed mrrow and looked around in surprise. The warrior chuckled softly once he realized what happened. I must have fallen asleep while grooming myself! He licked his chest fur a couple of times before padding over to the Streamstone and sitting relatively close to the middle.

lio
February 27th, 2020, 03:49 PM
Ratpaw sat outside of the apprentice's den, staring up at the Streamstone. He snorted to himself as he thought of what it could be for- another change in his decisions? Who could know? He was quite frankly tired of Clan meetings.

Wings
February 27th, 2020, 03:54 PM
OWLFLIGHT
Another meeting?! Come on! Why can't he just do it all in one meeting! The tom padded over to the edge of the group and laid down. His tail flicked impatiently. He was about to eat a vole when the golden fluff called them over.

MOTHDUSK
The she had come back from yet another hunting trip. Mothdusk was bored a lot so she just decided to fill it will hunting. It helped the clan and increased her skills so it was pretty much a win win. She set down the prey she caught in the fresh kill pile and padded into the center of the group, where it would be a little warmer, and sat down.

dino.
February 27th, 2020, 04:22 PM
[ Vessel ]

With a yawn, Goosepaw padded over and sat down next to a warrior he hadn't really met before. Lionstar sure called a lot of meetings. Don't get me wrong, I love it here. But you THINK Giant Yellow Paws could ease up on the family conferences every once in a while. He shifted on his feet, then glanced up at the warrior and, after a moment, decided to try out a joke he'd had in mind for a while. "So," he meowed, "come here often?"

duckie
February 27th, 2020, 04:30 PM
Sootflare

Sootflare was quick to make his way over to the Streamstone and hop up to the deputy spot - though, not quite as quick as some of his clanmates. As much as they may complain about the meetings, they seemed to care enough to be punctual, at least.

Vessel
February 27th, 2020, 04:32 PM
Slushie

The brown tabby gave a start, looking around curiously. His eyes caught on Goosepaw, and he chuckled at the apprentice's joke.

"Lionstar has sure been calling a lot of meetings recently, hasn't he? I mean, come on! He just interrupted my na-" Hawktalon cut himself off with an exaggerated yawn, winking at his clanmate.

Cloudsky
February 27th, 2020, 06:26 PM
For Starclan's sake, when isn't there a meeting at this point? Fallenstorm thought to herself grumpily as she sat a bit farther away from the Streamstone. She had just woken up from a nap, possibly the worst time to call a meeting. Nonetheless, she listened intently.

Slatepaw
February 27th, 2020, 06:51 PM
Sandwhisker had been in the depths of the Elder's den, helping changing out moss when she heard the meeting called and emerged in a blast. In fact, she was very quick to push her way to the front, sitting right in front. As she sat her Sandy pelt down, she curled her tail delicately around her white paws, waiting in patience.

Sneakyfox55
February 27th, 2020, 09:11 PM
Darkpaw bounded out of the camp entrance, having heard the call for the meeting from outside; she deposited her freshly-killed wren before joining the others.

BILL.

Fawn
February 27th, 2020, 10:25 PM
Iceflower trudged through the crowd with huffs of "move, move" as she tried to navigate to her favorite viewing spot, the best angle to watch her son at. It was significantly tougher to waddle anywhere in her condition but she wasn't going to miss the meeting, better be something important since she was taking the risk of being mistaken for that blob Pebblepaw. "Talk fast," she called to Lionstar as she settled in, shifting her position in discomfort. There was no way to carry this additional weight and feel remotely close to normal. "Talk fast or I have kit right here and now!" That should scare him into starting soon.

Freesia
February 27th, 2020, 10:59 PM
Glazewing padded out of the warrior den and took a seat near the edge of the growing crowd of cats. This was the first time he’d actually been to a Clan meeting in a while. He hoped this would go by quickly so he could go back to relaxing in the warm den.

BEAR.
February 27th, 2020, 11:26 PM
"Blueheart [ FlameQueen], step your ass forward!

"RiverClan, I take no pleasure in this announcement but I need to showcase this as an example. One of our kits, Foxkit, snuck out of camp and was found by Blueheart..

"But instead of bringing her back to camp, Blueheart made a different choice. After speaking with the kit, she decided to leave her to explore the forest alone. She abandoned a young kit out in the elements, carelessly-- aware Foxkit could have perished to the cold, or to one of our many predators that hunt us throughout the day.

"And she didn't think twice about it, either. She returned to camp and pretended like nothing had happened. At no point did she mention to a Clan-mate Foxkit's whereabouts.. it was Sootflare who had to find her in the territory, only to discover the negligent actions of our Clan-mate that stands before you. When I confronted her, and I demanded to know what she had to say for herself.. she tried to deny her actions, but she couldn't keep that charade up for long before she confessed her wrongdoing to me.

"I do not take the endangerment of our Clan-mates lightly, and I will not tolerate this heartless behavior. That is why I am hereby stripping Blueheart of her warrior rank. From this day forward, you are to be Bluepaw until you learn a lesson in humility and prove yourself to be warrior material. As it stands, you are a disgrace to our Clan and the warrior code.

"Echowing [ Mistysong], you are responsible for Bluepaw's rehabilitation. Along with general apprentice duties, please focus on teaching her the compassion she needs to show to those in need. If she refuses to learn.. then talk to me, and we will reconsider her position in the Clan."

Lionstar shook his head, muzzle pulled in a frown. "I am, sincerely disappointed with the behavior of Bluepaw and I hope that you all recognize the severity of her choices. Foxkit would be dead if not for Sootflare discovering her.

"Harepaw [ Bluepetal], I understand Blueheart was your mentor but I do not trust her ability to train our future generations. From now on, you will be trained by Ripplefur [ sugarcubes].

"This meeting is dismissed.."

Lionstar didn't wait around, springing down from the Streamstone to resume his presence around the clearing.

[ CheetahPelt, Kitty Mama, pathos, Casper, Xeno, hxneysuckle, Dipper, Starfall, Pepperkins, mochi, RedHead, ponyapan, :Grimm:, FuzzyRatto, SilentLamb, Moon Lily, Ever, vermin, Blissie Bliss, Wings, Solstice_X, weary, Vessel, shortstack, Shimm, RuinsNight, Jynx, SuspiciousMindz, Fae, Cloudsky, TawnyNeedsACoffee, Jane, FlameQueen, Slushie, happy413, Turtle, wick, Sassy, Slatepaw, x ghostie, Silhouettes, Skye, Fuzzy, Tundra, Dust, GoldenWolf, EternalShadows, Dirtfur, Sneakyfox55, funfan05, Bluepetal, sugarcubes, doghouse, MagicCat99, Tinyflight, Daylily Orchid, Greenleap, PebbleStorm, Mentallyunstable, XxTheSilentEchoxX, MoonlightOwl, Feathersong1, Wildtail, Poolwish, Hexict ]

Starfall
February 27th, 2020, 11:48 PM
The Calliby's ears twitched as Lionstar once again hopped up onto the Streamstone. As Gentlethunder listened he let out a sigh and rested his chin on top of his paws. It seemed as though there were more and more Disobedient Clanmates now a days. Breaking rules. It truly was troubling. "A Warrior performing Apprentice Duties...humiliating." he chuckled as he looked at Blueheart.

Slatepaw
February 27th, 2020, 11:53 PM
Sandwhisker's eyes widened at the news, looking around to see what others of the clan might be startled by the gossip. However, in a moment of last regard, she heard her brothers name announced. A deep rage welled in her chest; SHE WANTED TO BE A MENTOR! In this moment, her green eyes scowered the crowd for her sibling, rage burning in the gaze. sugarcubes

wolfie
February 28th, 2020, 12:53 AM
slivershade was really getting tired of these incompent cats and their disgusting behavior. honestly. they should just fall off and die like fallenstream.
the warrior fidgeted, not really understanding why lionstar would keep a dumbass in the clan. looks like they would be making another stop to the nursery to see if the troublesome kit named foxkit was alright. slivershade stood up, sparing a glare towards bluepaw. ''please fail your tasks, it would be really heartwarming to see you leave this clan, " slivershade stated bluntly, before bristly exiting the dismissed meeting.
FlameQueen

--

wormpaw couldn't help but heave a tired sigh. he wouldn't even to spare any thinking to the situation. nope nope. too much already! so, he yeeted his bum out of there once it was dismissed.

MagicCat99
February 28th, 2020, 05:29 AM
Nighttuft lashed her tail. How dare they?! The she thought.

Hexict
February 28th, 2020, 06:10 AM
Mistfall was at a loss for words when Lionstar explained what the gathering was about. She couldn't possibly understand why anybody would do that. Even if you aren't the one physically harm a kit, that didn't mean you weren't endangering them! She found herself glaring a Boulderglare, thinking about how awful he was and how he would have no problem abandoning a kit all alone on the territory. After all, he didn't care when his young son left the clans - probably was happy, since he never loved any of them.

She was slightly disappointed that this was all the punishment that the warrior - or now apprentice? - got, but she simply gave a nod and went about her day.

dino.
February 28th, 2020, 06:14 AM
[ Vessel ]

Goosepaw let out a snort of amusement, but turned his attention back to Lionstar as the leader began to speak again. He shook his head in amazement. "I can't believe some cats could be so stupid," he muttered. "I mean, come on. Use common sense, why don't ya? That poor kit. Both of them are lucky Foxkit wasn't hurt."

fr0ggy
February 28th, 2020, 07:44 AM
[ Bluepetal Slatepaw ]
~~

Ripplefur stood up proudly as the meeting ended, prepared to go see Harepaw. Completely unaware of his sister stomping over, he padded over to his new apprentice, leaning down slightly to touch the smaller cat's nose. "Hey there! I understand your training has already started, so would you mind catching me up? What have you learned so far?" The tom purred and sat down in front of Harepaw.

Cloudsky
February 28th, 2020, 07:45 AM
Fallenstorm's eyes widened, and she couldn't help but bare her teeth at Blueheart, now Bluepaw.
How could she be so careless! She thought angrily as her hackles raised

Storm Flower
February 28th, 2020, 09:04 AM
@BILL
Echowing nodded "Okay!

Jynx
February 28th, 2020, 09:22 AM
Baynight frowned upon hearing Lionstar's words. He thought his leader's decision to make Blueheart, or Bluepaw, as she was to be called now, an apprentice was a smart idea. He hoped it would teach her a lesson that it wasn't OK to leave a kit outside the camp alone.

Galedust listened to Lionstar speak. A small shudder went through him as he heard that Bluepaw had left a kit alone. He could only imagine the type of trouble a kit could get into outside of camp.

Storm Flower
February 28th, 2020, 09:24 AM
Rosekit mewed "Hello my name is Rosekit!"

Star child
February 28th, 2020, 09:42 AM
[ Bluepetal Slatepaw ]
~~

Ripplefur stood up proudly as the meeting ended, prepared to go see Harepaw. Completely unaware of his sister stomping over, he padded over to his new apprentice, leaning down slightly to touch the smaller cat's nose. "Hey there! I understand your training has already started, so would you mind catching me up? What have you learned so far?" The tom purred and sat down in front of Harepaw.
Harepaw stood, bottom jaw on the ground for a second. Then he turned to his new mentor. "Umm. Not much, really. I guess we did a training session or two," he informed Ripplefur, still dazed.

Terrestrial
February 28th, 2020, 09:56 AM
Blueheart froze "what?! Lose my warrior rank!! Lionstar are you insane?!" she questioned rage shining like a forest fire in her amber eyes. Well guess my new names Bluepaw... with a sigh and her tail twitching in anger Bluepaw turned then crouched.....Then sprang into a sprint out of camp headed towards the outskirts.
Mistysong

Slatepaw
February 28th, 2020, 10:16 AM
Once her eyes locked on her brother and his new found apprentice, the Sandy coloured she-cat made her way over, paws digging deep in the ground with each stomp. Finally she came to them, sitting beside her brother as those dull green eyes bore into the apprentice. "Congrats..." She grumbled to her brother, though her eyes never left the apprentice. Her mind swirled with insults for thier leader; what was he thinking?!?!
Bluepetal sugarcubes

Vessel
February 28th, 2020, 10:42 AM
Slushie

Hawktalon nodded sadly.

"It's a shame a valuable warrior has been demoted to apprentice status. Still, at least she wasn't exiled like- like Dirtfur."

He choked on the words. The reminder that his brother was gone, and he would never, ever see him again, stung more than just a little bit.

~~~

Blissie Bliss

Fennelheart rolled her eyes.

Yet another blunder by an idiotic Riverclan cat. At least she's not my clanmate!

The white she-cat frowned. Lionstar was quite far away, so it might have been difficult for Fogkit to read his lips. She leaned down and murmured;

"Blueheart got demoted to an apprentice again for leaving poor little Foxkit out in the territory by themselves."

Star child
February 28th, 2020, 10:46 AM
Once her eyes locked on her brother and his new found apprentice, the Sandy coloured she-cat made her way over, paws digging deep in the ground with each stomp. Finally she came to them, sitting beside her brother as those dull green eyes bore into the apprentice. "Congrats..." She grumbled to her brother, though her eyes never left the apprentice. Her mind swirled with insults for thier leader; what was he thinking?!?!
Bluepetal sugarcubes
"Thanks," Harepaw meowed bluntly. "Imagine being an apprentice for a few days and already getting a mentor switch," he sarcastically said aloud.

fr0ggy
February 28th, 2020, 01:01 PM
[ Bluepetal Slatepaw ]
~~

Ripplefur looked back and forth from Harepaw to Sandwhisker, amused. "You two get along well..." He chuckled softly, bumping his sister's side playfully. He turned back to Harepaw and smiled at him. "Did Bluepaw show you the territory yet?"

Slatepaw
February 28th, 2020, 01:16 PM
Catching the apprentice's malice cause a change of moods for the young warrior. She was angry at Lionstar, not her brother; he would have wanted her to get an apprentice too. However, the apprentice's words caused her angry to shift towards Harepaw, "Well you'd be so lucky to get my brother as a mentor; better than a slacking no-good." There was a venom in her voice as she lifted her noise in superiority. After a moment, she leaned into her brother, giving him an affectionate lick on his ear, "You're gonna do great." sugarcubes Bluepetal

dino.
February 28th, 2020, 01:33 PM
[ Vessel ]

Goosepaw glanced up again, confusion clouding his gaze. "Dirtfur?" he echoed. "Like, as in only-deputy-in-RiverClan's-history-according-to-Lionstar Dirtfur?" His tail tapped against the ground once, twice, three times. Hawktalon sounded upset by the traitor's exile. "Was he- were you two close or something?" he ventured.

Star child
February 28th, 2020, 01:59 PM
[ Bluepetal Slatepaw ]
~~

Ripplefur looked back and forth from Harepaw to Sandwhisker, amused. "You two get along well..." He chuckled softly, bumping his sister's side playfully. He turned back to Harepaw and smiled at him. "Did Bluepaw show you the territory yet?"
Harepaw shook his head. "The first thing she taught me was a battle training session," he remembered.

Star child
February 28th, 2020, 02:03 PM
Catching the apprentice's malice cause a change of moods for the young warrior. She was angry at Lionstar, not her brother; he would have wanted her to get an apprentice too. However, the apprentice's words caused her angry to shift towards Harepaw, "Well you'd be so lucky to get my brother as a mentor; better than a slacking no-good." There was a venom in her voice as she lifted her noise in superiority. After a moment, she leaned into her brother, giving him an affectionate lick on his ear, "You're gonna do great." sugarcubes Bluepetal
Harepaw blinked. "Sorry," he mumbled, shuffling his paws.

Sneakyfox55
February 28th, 2020, 02:23 PM
Blinking, Darkpaw watched Bluepaw race out of camp--it was one thing to leave a kit out by themselves and not even give it a second thought, but wasn't her leaving cowardice? She couldn't even find the dignity to face the consequences of her actions!

"Does a cat like that really deserve to be in our clan?" she wondered aloud, flattening her ears. What a disgrace. Poor Echowing, having to deal with that from now on...

fr0ggy
February 28th, 2020, 03:06 PM
[ Slatepaw ]

Ripplefur purred, returning the gesture. "Don't worry Sandwhisker, you'll be a mentor one day too. And you'll do amazing, but not as good as me!" He smiled warmly at the she-cat, his eyes sparkling. He tapped her nose with his tail as he turned back to his new apprentice.

Storm Flower
February 28th, 2020, 03:07 PM
Rosekit look sad and wailed again "where mommy!"

fr0ggy
February 28th, 2020, 03:13 PM
[ Bluepetal ]
~~

Ripplefur hummed quietly as he pondered what Harepaw said. After a couple heartbeats, the tom grinned. "I can work with that! Now follow me, we're going out into the territory." He flicked his tail and started to walk away, glancing back quickly to make sure his apprentice was following.

Slatepaw
February 28th, 2020, 03:43 PM
[ Slatepaw ]

Ripplefur purred, returning the gesture. "Don't worry Sandwhisker, you'll be a mentor one day too. And you'll do amazing, but not as good as me!" He smiled warmly at the she-cat, his eyes sparkling. He tapped her nose with his tail as he turned back to his new apprentice.

The Sandy pelted she cat scoffed at her brothers playful banter, swatting at his tail with sheathed claws, "Shut your stinky muzzle, mouse-brain." She hugged ever so slightly before lifting to all fours and turning to leave her brother to chat with his new apprentice.
Bluepetal

Ever
February 28th, 2020, 07:58 PM
Goldencloud's golden eyes widened in shock at the leader's words. How could a warrior abandon a kit like that? That was awful. The fur on his neck bristled with annoyance and he gave a nod of agreement at the punishment. That cat did not deserve a warrior title with actions like that.

Star child
March 2nd, 2020, 08:50 AM
[ Bluepetal ]
~~

Ripplefur hummed quietly as he pondered what Harepaw said. After a couple heartbeats, the tom grinned. "I can work with that! Now follow me, we're going out into the territory." He flicked his tail and started to walk away, glancing back quickly to make sure his apprentice was following.
Harepaw bounded after him, looking around. "Where are we going first?"

fr0ggy
March 2nd, 2020, 10:52 AM
[ Bluepetal ]
~~

Ripplefur's grin became mischievous as he looked back at his apprentice once more. "It's a surprise." He quickened his pace, eager to get out into the territory. I hope he'll enjoy this as much as I will...

Star child
March 2nd, 2020, 11:01 AM
[ Bluepetal ]
~~

Ripplefur's grin became mischievous as he looked back at his apprentice once more. "It's a surprise." He quickened his pace, eager to get out into the territory. I hope he'll enjoy this as much as I will...
Harepaw mewed curiously and sped up, trying to keep pace with Ripplefur. He must be planning somehting, as eager as he is!

BEAR.
March 6th, 2020, 01:20 PM
"All those old enough to swim gather beneath the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!"

Lionstar's voice was a yowl as he scaled the Streamstone, perching on top of the tall rock with a small grin on his face.

Today was nothing special, but he was always pleased to do meetings even if there were some negative newts in the Clan about it.

Seriously, their sourness had no place during important events.
They didn't have to come to every one.. though it was recommended so they could keep up with current events within RiverClan.

Of course, Lionstar was prepared to ream anyone who verbally complained about meetings. If it wasn't necessary, he probably wouldn't be doing them.

[ shortstack, CheetahPelt, Kitty Mama, pathos, Xeno, hxneysuckle, Dipper, Starfall, Pepperkins, mochi, RedHead, ponyapan, FuzzyRatto, SilentLamb, Moon Lily, Ever, vermin, Blissie Bliss, :Grimm:, Wings, Solstice_X, weary, Vessel, Shimm, RuinsNight, Jynx, Fae, Cloudsky, TawnyNeedsACoffee, starshooter, Turtle, Slatepaw, Sassy, x ghostie, Silhouettes, FlameQueen, Skye, Casper, sugarcubes, Hexict, Miss kitty cat, Ivyfeather8783, Tundra, EternalShadows, Dust, Sneakyfox55, Slushie, Bluepetal, doghouse, MagicCat99, Daylily Orchid, Greenleap, Mentallyunstable, XxTheSilentEchoxX, Fallenpine, Naku, Estelle ]

marshy
March 6th, 2020, 01:25 PM
Morningmeadow stepped out of the warriors den and padded over to the streamstone to sit down.

---

Honeywhisker woke up from her nap and grumbled. Another meeting... it had to be now... She got up and walked over to the streamstone and sat down.

Slatepaw
March 6th, 2020, 01:26 PM
Sandwhisker was quick to join, racing forward to sit directly under the announcer. A good warrior loved these announcements! Or at least that's what she told herself. Sitting attentively, the sandy-orange tabby waited patiently to hear the news.

Jynx
March 6th, 2020, 01:37 PM
Baynight sat below and waited for the rest of the clan to gather. His tail flicked as he wondered what Lionstar could possibly be calling another clan meeting about. He felt like they had a clan meeting nearly every day now.

Galedust sat below, tail flicking. He was sort of curious to hear what Lionstar was going to announce.

Storm Flower
March 6th, 2020, 01:41 PM
Rosekit came out the nursery looking sad

Nightwhisper came out too

Moonkit mewed "What is it?"

Wings
March 6th, 2020, 01:47 PM
Why another meeting! Owlflight had just been napping in the sun after a long hunt. This better be good. The tom sat down at the edge were he usually would sit. He curled his fluffy tail over his paws and yawned.

--------

The partly ginger she padded over, she knew that there was always news to be held during these meetings but why couldn't Lionstar just say everything in one meeting? She took her spot near the center of cats and flicked her ear. Mothdusk was ready to hear whatever had to be said.

Madelaine
March 6th, 2020, 01:57 PM
Willowrose padded out of the warriors den as soon as she heard the clan meeting. The molly sat down among her clanmates. The black and white molly looked up at Lionstar to wait for him to speak.

Sparkheart padded into the camp after a successful hunt. The tom placed his kill in the pile and sat down not too far from Willowrose. He looked around as all the cats gathered around. This was yet another clan meeting, but he didn't mind too much, because he liked to know what was happening with his clan.

Fogkit padded out of the nursery beside his denmate Marigoldkit after she had told him that there was a clan meeting. He hadn't missed a single one yet and didn't plan on it. The white tom walked behind Matigoldkit to a spot in the clearing.

Marigoldkit was waling out of the nursery in front of Fogkit. The molly lead him to her usual spot at the clan meetings. She sat down and motioned for him to sit down besude her.

duckie
March 6th, 2020, 02:07 PM
Sootflare

At the sound of Lionstar’s voice, Sootflare hurriedly made his way over to the Streamstone and found his way to the deputy spot. It would look bad for a deputy to not show up to a meeting - or even just show up late. Even so, despite their apparent begrudgingness, certain felines found their way over before even he did. It was a little bit amusing.

Fallenpine
March 6th, 2020, 02:10 PM
Koikit gasped. Was this her chance to become an apprentice? She padded over to Lionstar and sat down.
I can't belive it! she thought. Is it really time?!
BILL. PebbleStorm

Moon Lily
March 6th, 2020, 02:12 PM
Hickoryblaze flared up to the stone, circling the ground a few times before taking a seat. It was just a ritual he did, really, it helped him look at himself from all angles. And his fur was particularly soft today ~

•••

Eagleflower yawned from the mouth of the warriors den. He'd been enjoying a nice nap. He was shaken awake at Lionstar's call, eyes widening. With a clumsy rush towards the Streamstone, he skidded to sit down warily.

Fawn
March 6th, 2020, 02:13 PM
Fawnsqueak hurriedly joined the rest of RiverClan as they approached the Streamstone for the impending meeting, already spotting Sootflare in his designated spot below Lionstar and offering a lopsided smile to both of them. In his momentary distraction, he inadvertently brushed pelts with a clanmate and was spouting off apologies as he turned to face them, then blinked. "Oh, it's-- it's you," he meowed, blinking. His expression softened "Hey, Willowrose. Maybe, uh, this will sound weird but it's felt like you've been... away recently. Where have you been?"

Blissie Bliss

Storm Flower
March 6th, 2020, 02:13 PM
Echowing woke and mew grumpily "Fine"

Madelaine
March 6th, 2020, 02:20 PM
| Dipper; |

Willowrose looked at him with confusion. She didn't understand why he asked where she had been. "What do you mean where have I been? Ive been here in the camp, helping mu clanmates.", she meowed, not trying to sound rude. The other day a cat had taught her how to fish. She was getting used to it now. But to be honest she hadn't of been as active lately, but she would try to get better at it. "I've been around just not really seen. To be honest I'm just not feeling well. Maybe its home sickness or sonething.", she meowed. Willowrose was missing Windclan a little bir, but that didn't mean she was wanting to go back.

Fawn
March 6th, 2020, 02:26 PM
| Dipper; |

Willowrose looked at him with confusion. She didn't understand why he asked where she had been. "What do you mean where have I been? Ive been here in the camp, helping mu clanmates.", she meowed, not trying to sound rude. The other day a cat had taught her how to fish. She was getting used to it now. But to be honest she hadn't of been as active lately, but she would try to get better at it. "I've been around just not really seen. To be honest I'm just not feeling well. Maybe its home sickness or sonething.", she meowed. Willowrose was missing Windclan a little bir, but that didn't mean she was wanting to go back.
Fawnsqueak shrugged, averting his gaze to the Stresmstone. “I don’t know, it’s just... felt distant, I guess,” he tried to explain while wishing he had the vocabulary to describe the absence. “It’s weird— uh, probably.. not important. Yeah.” She’d probably just been busy with patrols, it didn’t suggest that she was thinking about returning. However, there was a stab of uncertainty in his gut that was compounded by her answer. “Have you, been visiting?” he asked, attempting for a casual tone that failed miserably. “I mean... you probably have family or friends or something there that you miss..” He didn’t know which of them he was justifying it to.

Dust
March 6th, 2020, 02:30 PM
With a pep to his step, Pebblepaw hauled his chubby self over to the streamstone with a lopsided grin. He wasn't one to mind so many meetings, they were cool! Besides, he'd rather know what's going on around camp with all the... important.. things he was doing!

The Shadow Flower
March 6th, 2020, 02:32 PM
PebbleKit would run over excitedly. Is she becoming a apprentice?! She’d sit down and swish her tail impatiently. (I guess I’m cloning her as StarFall hasn’t replied yet.)

lio
March 6th, 2020, 02:41 PM
Stoatdance walked from the warrior's den and sat down in the crowd.

Palepaw watched from the side of the clearing, a bored expression on his face.

Ratpaw yawned as he made his way from the apprentice's den, having just woken up from a nap.

Star child
March 6th, 2020, 02:47 PM

Lionstar's voice was a yowl as he scaled the Streamstone, perching on top of the tall rock with a small grin on his face.

Today was nothing special, but he was always pleased to do meetings even if there were some negative newts in the Clan about it.

Seriously, their sourness had no place during important events.
They didn't have to come to every one.. though it was recommended so they could keep up with current events within RiverClan.

Of course, Lionstar was prepared to ream anyone who verbally complained about meetings. If it wasn't necessary, he probably wouldn't be doing them.

[ shortstack, CheetahPelt, Kitty Mama, pathos, Xeno, hxneysuckle, Dipper, Starfall, Pepperkins, mochi, RedHead, ponyapan, FuzzyRatto, SilentLamb, Moon Lily, Ever, vermin, Blissie Bliss, :Grimm:, Wings, Solstice_X, weary, Vessel, Shimm, RuinsNight, Jynx, Fae, Cloudsky, TawnyNeedsACoffee, starshooter, Turtle, Slatepaw, Sassy, x ghostie, Silhouettes, FlameQueen, Skye, Casper, sugarcubes, Hexict, Miss kitty cat, Ivyfeather8783, Tundra, EternalShadows, Dust, Sneakyfox55, Slushie, Bluepetal, doghouse, MagicCat99, Daylily Orchid, Greenleap, Mentallyunstable, XxTheSilentEchoxX, Fallenpine, Naku, Estelle ]
Harepaw stepped into the clearing as Lionstar called, flicking his tail. Honeypaw followed after.
~~*~~
Honeypaw padded warily after Harepaw, who had been apprenticed the same time as them.

Ever
March 6th, 2020, 03:00 PM
Goldencloud padded in quietly behind his clanmates, maw cracking with a yawn. He felt so tired lately, hopefully it was just the lower amount of good prey from the end of leaf bare and not sickness. He shook out his tabby pelt and looked up to see what Lionstar had to say.

Cloudsky
March 6th, 2020, 03:31 PM
Fallenstorm padded over to the Streamstone, looking a bit more excited than usual about the gathering. She saw the kits do well against Gentlethunder, and had a feeling this would be their ceremony. She always loved it when new warriors were brought up into their ranks! She sat a bit closer than usual to the Streamstone, waiting eagerly.

Madelaine
March 6th, 2020, 03:45 PM
Fawnsqueak shrugged, averting his gaze to the Stresmstone. “I don’t know, it’s just... felt distant, I guess,” he tried to explain while wishing he had the vocabulary to describe the absence. “It’s weird— uh, probably.. not important. Yeah.” She’d probably just been busy with patrols, it didn’t suggest that she was thinking about returning. However, there was a stab of uncertainty in his gut that was compounded by her answer. “Have you, been visiting?” he asked, attempting for a casual tone that failed miserably. “I mean... you probably have family or friends or something there that you miss..” He didn’t know which of them he was justifying it to.

Willowrose looked at him, her muscles relaxing. The molly didn't ever want to go back. She hated Twilightstar and didn't think that lazy cat should be leader. "I was just at teh border and someone I knew was there, but I didn't ask him to come.", she meowed. The molly left out that that tom was her ex mate. Willowrose shrugged. Pricklebush looked so miserable when she saw him and it broke her heart to think of him. Did Fawnsqueak know sonething that he wasn't telling her? He did ask if she went visiting.

Estelle
March 6th, 2020, 03:56 PM
Gingerkit dragged his paws out of the nursery, letting out a loud and clear yawn. might as well listen to what that lion cat has to say, those mouse brains wouldn't be quiet anyway
A low grumble followed under his breath.
As soon as the ginger tom had dragged his paws out, he ploffed down next to the nursery with a straight back, his tail resting on his paws.
what would it be this time? More apprentice's need new mentors or sum' ?
"sheesh"
He saw cats coming to the streamstones from left and right, one louder than the other, to wich he rolled his eyes with a sigh "mouse brain after mouse brain" in his opinion.
He started to ignore the loud cats disturbing his peace, then switched his green gaze up to the streamstones where he lazily glared at the leader, with a some sort of interested gleam in his eyes.

Greenleap
March 6th, 2020, 04:02 PM
The she-kit bounded out into the clearing.

Leucos
March 6th, 2020, 04:34 PM
BrambleBlaze and Sootpaw hurried on over and took their places within the crowd .

Fawn
March 6th, 2020, 06:41 PM
Willowrose looked at him, her muscles relaxing. The molly didn't ever want to go back. She hated Twilightstar and didn't think that lazy cat should be leader. "I was just at teh border and someone I knew was there, but I didn't ask him to come.", she meowed. The molly left out that that tom was her ex mate. Willowrose shrugged. Pricklebush looked so miserable when she saw him and it broke her heart to think of him. Did Fawnsqueak know sonething that he wasn't telling her? He did ask if she went visiting.
"Oh. That's... always pretty nice." The trickle-truthing was setting him on edge, and when he'd been about to dismiss his own wonderings as paranoia-fueled, Willowrose spoke of the border. Fawnsqueak chewed on that for a moment -- it wasn't that unusual, seeing someone familiar at the border of an ex-Clan, probably happened all the time. The 'ask him to come' part stuck out as odd. "I didn't know you were extending invitations to RiverClan," Fawnsqueak said, a breathless laugh in his nervous joke. The phrasing made it sound as if she had been bringing others to RiverClan but wasn't going to do the same to whoever she'd run into at the border.

wolfie
March 6th, 2020, 07:12 PM
wormpaw stifled a yawn, ears swiveling to the familiar meeting announcement. he had an headache and debated for a moment on rather or not to attend. however he slowly dragged himself to the crowd-- sitting down. he shuffled with his position for a moment before getting comfortable.

--

slivershade tilt their head, "ooo? oOOO! a meeting!" they would purr, skipping towards the meeting. like usual, they would weave their way up to the front.

[ both are open for interaction ]

ameko
March 6th, 2020, 10:35 PM
[ always open! ]

Sagehawk was feeling weird, so he sat at the back of the crowd, where it was sparse. He kind of wanted to be left alone.

- -

Honestly, Fennelnose was starting to like the meetings. They remembered when the meetings in ThunderClan were a rarity, so being able to be with the whole Clan every week or so was refreshing. If anything, it helped them to get to know the others, even if they themself didn't speak up. Observing them all was enough.

So, pulling themself to their paws, they made their way through the crowd and sat towards the center, looking up at Lionstar.

Starfall
March 6th, 2020, 11:59 PM
[/CENTER]slivershade tilt their head, "ooo? oOOO! a meeting!" they would purr, skipping towards the meeting. like usual, they would weave their way up to the front.

The tom simply rolled over from where he was laying, belly up, paws up. He was comfy. "Boo!" he called at Lionstar before, one again, rolling over and settling himself on his haunches. Just in time for his tail to be squashed beneath an excited pair of paws. "Oi! Silvershade that was my tail." the Warrior huffed, coiling his poor poor tail closer to his body.

MagicCat99
March 7th, 2020, 01:14 AM
Nighttuft padded out of the nursery and sat down.

TawnyNeedsACoffee
March 7th, 2020, 01:35 AM
BumbleFrost sat down amoungst her clanmates, stifling a small yawn. She was exhausted unfortunately today but nonetheless was keeping herself busy. She looked around, looking for a certain shecat but HoneyDrizzle was nowhere to be seen. A small frustration pricked at her pelt, she was most likely with her exiled brother. The slim grey-cream shecat was definitely not fond of breaking the code of fratunizing with outsiders but when she was free she did go to check up on her brother but if her Clan needs her she will go and of course she allowed her best friend to go see him but not for her to go and spend the night outside of Clan! BumbleFrost shook her head at the thought, she understood vaguely why she did it but still disappointed her friend was doing more then she should against the will of her Clan. Shaking the thoughts from her head she continued to look at LionStar, waiting for the meeting to start.

CinderPaw trudged tiredly over to her Clanmates, flopping down onto her behind. She looked at LionStar and then around at her Clanmates, who seemed somewhat full of energy which for some unusal reason the grey Molly just couldn't fathom today.

DawnPaw huffed as she watched from a far off corner as her Clanmates spoke and mingled, just waiting for the meeting to get over and done with. Her training session with her new mentor HickoryBlaze had her temper challenged and least to say she was in no mood to talk to anyone. The cream milky sat there grumpily waiting for LionStar to continue.

(All open!)

wolfie
March 7th, 2020, 01:53 AM
The tom simply rolled over from where he was laying, belly up, paws up. He was comfy. "Boo!" he called at Lionstar before, one again, rolling over and settling himself on his haunches. Just in time for his tail to be squashed beneath an excited pair of paws. "Oi! Silvershade that was my tail." the Warrior huffed, coiling his poor poor tail closer to his body.

silvershade let out a startled noise, turning to face the tom who had spoke to him. they blink at the warrior, taking a moment to process. "oh! ohgoshimsososorry-- i was just trying to get to the front and i-" they gasp, furrowing their eyebrows in worry. "are you okay? is it broken? i can carry you to otterstone if you would like, " silvershade would offer, leaning forward to examine gentlethunder's tail closely. they were shuffling with their paws awkwardly as they tried to move out of the way of coming in cats as they examined. silvershade sniffled, "aawh, your poor gorgeous tail.." they mumbled in an sympatric manner.

RedHead
March 7th, 2020, 08:00 AM
Ahh another meeting. Quailsnap made his way to the gathering crowd of cats, sitting within them and curling his tail around his paws. He looked up towards Lionstar, questioning gaze, wondering what this meeting would be about. He was always intrigued with meetings, and enjoyed them to some extent.

———

Flowerpaw padded over to the meeting, near the edge. She hadn’t done much of anything within Riverclan besides a little battle training. Stupid Mossythorn didn’t even want to train her. And he seemed to be avoiding her. I think I’ll just head back to Windclan soon. And demand a good mentor who will actually train me. The calico sat for the moment though, narrowed teal eyes trained on Lionstar.

Estelle
March 7th, 2020, 08:50 AM
CinderPaw trudged tiredly over to her Clanmates, flopping down onto her behind. She looked at LionStar and then around at her Clanmates, who seemed somewhat full of energy which for some unusal reason the grey Molly just couldn't fathom today.
(All open!)

(if you don't mind c: )

Gingerkit, getting tired of his formal posture, flopped down onto his side, wiggling until he found a position that was comfortable and with a great view on the streamstones where he still glared at the leader with interest.
A few rays of sun found their way down to the ginger kit, who closed his eyes as he had now finally found his peace, despite all the loud cats gathering for the meeting.

As he lay there, enjoying the moment, he felt the warmth of the Sun dispear in an instant. Displeased by the sudden change, he opened his eyes only to find a grey molly in front of him.
With a heavy sight he pulled him self onto his paws and eyed the new disturber of peace.
"hey-"
He spoke up in a lazy grumble, his tail swaying in slight annoyance but stopping soon after.
"you're blocking the view...and sun"

Greenleap
March 7th, 2020, 10:22 AM
Greenkit tapped her paw impatiently.
"When is the meeting going to start!"
The tiny she complained.

Hexict
March 7th, 2020, 11:45 AM
(crazy short... just posting saying she's here)

Mistfall glanced around at her clan-mates, but turned her full attention onto the golden tabby that had called the gathering.

BEAR.
March 7th, 2020, 12:26 PM
"RiverClan, today I am happy to announce we are celebrating the promotion of several kits!

"Not only have they become old enough to become one," probably, "but they have shown their dedication and spirit in a game to prove they are prepared to become apprentices. They were tasked with a surprise attack on Gentlethunder.. the jerkboob, and they were successful in making him surrender after showing him how fierce even the youngest of our Clan can be!

"When I call your name, step forward! I appreciate all of your participation in the game yesterday, but failure to attend will result in you not receiving your new name and mentor.

"Pebblekit [ PebbleStorm], Fogkit, Marigoldkit [ Blissie Bliss], Featherkit [ Daylily Orchid], Moonkit [ Miss kitty cat], Koikit [ Fallenpine], Willowkit [ Starfall], Greenkit [ Greenleap]!"

The Shadow Flower
March 7th, 2020, 12:29 PM
PebbleKit would get up and run up to LionStar, bouncing around with joy!

Fallenpine
March 7th, 2020, 01:10 PM
BILL. PebbleStorm
Koikit shyly stepped toward Lionstar, and as she sat down, she fought the urge to look down at her paws and looked up at Lionstar. Even though she felt nervous, when she sat down, all the excitement that had been stored in her since she was a kit and had learned about fishing and swimming came out. Her paws couldn't keep still, and her whiskers twitched excitedly.
FINALLY! she screamed in her head. It's REALLY time! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! I'll fish and swim as much as I want! She suddenly realized how ruffled her fur was, and started licking it down. I want to make a good impression, not a messy one! she thought.

Madelaine
March 7th, 2020, 01:47 PM
Fogkit and Marigoldkit stepped forward after Marigoldkit hearing their names get called. They were actually going to be apprentices.

"Whats going on Marigoldkit?", whispered Fogkit. Marigoldkit looked at him with a smile.

"We're going to be apprentices.", Marigoldkit whispered back, going slow so he could read her lips.

Fogkit nodded with excitement and looked around for his mother. Was she going to be here to watch him become an apprentice? Of course she would!

| Vessel; |

Daylily Orchid
March 7th, 2020, 02:01 PM
Featherkit pounced forward excitedly. "I'm gonna be an apprentice! I wonder who will be my mentor??" she quickly groomed her pelt so that it may flat, and looked eagerly to Lionstar.

Greenleap
March 7th, 2020, 03:04 PM
Her ears perked up as she sprung up.
She walked forward excitedly.
@BILL

Madelaine
March 7th, 2020, 03:15 PM
"Oh. That's... always pretty nice." The trickle-truthing was setting him on edge, and when he'd been about to dismiss his own wonderings as paranoia-fueled, Willowrose spoke of the border. Fawnsqueak chewed on that for a moment -- it wasn't that unusual, seeing someone familiar at the border of an ex-Clan, probably happened all the time. The 'ask him to come' part stuck out as odd. "I didn't know you were extending invitations to RiverClan," Fawnsqueak said, a breathless laugh in his nervous joke. The phrasing made it sound as if she had been bringing others to RiverClan but wasn't going to do the same to whoever she'd run into at the border.

Willowrose shrugged. "He's thinking of joining Riverclan. He hasn't decided yet.", she replied. He was wanting to be with her again, but she wants to take things slow before anything. The black and white molly turned to Lionstar as he spoke again. The molly heard about kits becoming apprentices. That was always exciting wasn't it? She remembered her own ceremony. A memory of her adopted brother Beeblaze flashed through her head. Why did he have to die? Willowrose tried not to think of the former Windclan medicine cat. "Those kits must be excited don't you think?", she asked, wanting to change the subject. This was the time for the kits.

Starfall
March 7th, 2020, 05:49 PM
Willowkit was already sitting in the clearing, curled tail flicking back and fourth, it looked as if the small kit was vibrating?? He could barely contain his excitement. He was a little late, becoming an apprentice. That was his own fault though, for getting lost. But that didn't matter right now! Right now he was becoming an apprentice!
@/BILL.

Fawn
March 7th, 2020, 06:11 PM
Willowrose shrugged. "He's thinking of joining Riverclan. He hasn't decided yet.", she replied. He was wanting to be with her again, but she wants to take things slow before anything. The black and white molly turned to Lionstar as he spoke again. The molly heard about kits becoming apprentices. That was always exciting wasn't it? She remembered her own ceremony. A memory of her adopted brother Beeblaze flashed through her head. Why did he have to die? Willowrose tried not to think of the former Windclan medicine cat. "Those kits must be excited don't you think?", she asked, wanting to change the subject. This was the time for the kits.
Fawnsqueak tilted his head to the side, alarm flashing in their depths. "What? Why?" he inquired, puzzled. "WindClan.. isn't a bad place to live, not really-- not anymore. They're actually getting things together, I was just visiting them to help out." It heightened his concern that Willowrose was recruiting for RiverClan despite being a newer member herself, and he wasn't sure if she'd checked with Lionstar prior to poaching from the other Clans. Now that they had assisted WindClan, it wasn't going to look great if they continued taking their warriors. "..Uh, yeah, probably. I'm sure." His mindless reply was evidence of his lack of attention, but he found this far more pressing in the grand scheme of things. "So, um... you can just tell him that WindClan is doing about the same as RiverClan," he said with the shakiest of smiles, "and he can stay right there with them. No need to Clan-hop."

TawnyNeedsACoffee
March 7th, 2020, 06:14 PM
(if you don't mind c: )

Gingerkit, getting tired of his formal posture, flopped down onto his side, wiggling until he found a position that was comfortable and with a great view on the streamstones where he still glared at the leader with interest.
A few rays of sun found their way down to the ginger kit, who closed his eyes as he had now finally found his peace, despite all the loud cats gathering for the meeting.

As he lay there, enjoying the moment, he felt the warmth of the Sun dispear in an instant. Displeased by the sudden change, he opened his eyes only to find a grey molly in front of him.
With a heavy sight he pulled him self onto his paws and eyed the new disturber of peace.
"hey-"
He spoke up in a lazy grumble, his tail swaying in slight annoyance but stopping soon after.
"you're blocking the view...and sun"

(I don't mind at all!)

CinderPaw yawned once again, she really was lacking the energy, maybe jumping into the river would wake her up. She pondered this somewhat before her thoughts were interrupted by a small but low grumble. The grey Molly flickered her multicoloured gaze into the ginger-furred kit. Exhaustion pricked at her features but she shook her head slightly to wake herself up, scooting over somewhat for the kit."Sorry...Uhm..". She said this flashing a happy smile although it lacked its usual energetic spark, but she struggled to remember the tom kits name. "It's a nice day for a meeting- I'm CinderPaw incase you didn't know". She said this kindly, making absentminded chatter with the young Kit, she stretched somewhat trying so very hard to not drift back into sleep on the spot. Even though the kit wasn't exactly replying she continued to talk,her gaze looking at LionStar, talking was what the Molly did best and in all honesty she could probably talk your ear off for a good solid moon."So uhhh Gingerkit is it? Sorry I'm still trying to get used to everyone's names, are you due to become an apprentice? It will be nice to have a new friend in the den...sometimes my den mates can be such downers it's honestly quite depressive, I try and help them cheer up but it doesn't always work which is really weird because I really think my jokes are funny!". She pouted as she spoke, now slightly energetic her multicoloured gaze drifted back onto Gingerkit giving a happy look, if the Tomkit didn't respond soon the grey and white speckled Molly would start ranting again.

Kitty Mama
March 7th, 2020, 06:37 PM
. (anyone)

Omenshade exited the medicine cat's den to blink in the sunlight, the drifting scent of fish getting their stomach to rumble since they'd forgotten to eat today. The curse of being too busy for this vessel's nourishment, but they guessed they'd have to consume something eventually if they wished to resume functioning at their sharpest. With a few nods of greeting toward clan mates that looked in their direction, they sat down among the others, relief shining in their gaze.. they didn't want to miss the ceremonies, this was important. They took careful mental notes on who was graduating into apprenticeship, it'd soon be time to get them in for an appointment.

Estelle
March 7th, 2020, 06:47 PM
(I don't mind at all!)

CinderPaw yawned once again, she really was lacking the energy, maybe jumping into the river would wake her up. She pondered this somewhat before her thoughts were interrupted by a small but low grumble. The grey Molly flickered her multicoloured gaze into the ginger-furred kit. Exhaustion pricked at her features but she shook her head slightly to wake herself up, scooting over somewhat for the kit."Sorry...Uhm..". She said this flashing a happy smile although it lacked its usual energetic spark, but she struggled to remember the tom kits name. "It's a nice day for a meeting- I'm CinderPaw incase you didn't know". She said this kindly, making absentminded chatter with the young Kit, she stretched somewhat trying so very hard to not drift back into sleep on the spot. Even though the kit wasn't exactly replying she continued to talk,her gaze looking at LionStar, talking was what the Molly did best and in all honesty she could probably talk your ear off for a good solid moon."So uhhh Gingerkit is it? Sorry I'm still trying to get used to everyone's names, are you due to become an apprentice? It will be nice to have a new friend in the den...sometimes my den mates can be such downers it's honestly quite depressive, I try and help them cheer up but it doesn't always work which is really weird because I really think my jokes are funny!". She pouted as she spoke, now slightly energetic her multicoloured gaze drifted back onto Gingerkit giving a happy look, if the Tomkit didn't respond soon the grey and white speckled Molly would start ranting again.

Gingerkit gave a simple careless shrug, he really didn't care that much about the weather, although he did enjoy the warmth of the sun after these cold times.
As Cinderpaw started her rambling he simply lay back down, closing his eyes, not showing much interest in whatever she was saying.
"if you're gonna ask questions then give time to answer!" he continued in the same grumble.
this molly was almost as bad as the kits!

Giving up on the last bit of sleep that may still have been there, he got up and dragged himself next to Cinderpaw, plofing down into a lazy posture.
"name's Gingerkit, did not know you, won't be to long 'till becoming an apprentice, and if no one like's your jokes then it's their loss or you're just bad at them.
Does that answer you're questions?"
He said as he lazily glanced at her with his dark green eyes.
"you're almost as talkative as those mouse brained kits"
He carelessly stated as he switched his gaze to the gathering cats.
"Tired, and talkative"

TawnyNeedsACoffee
March 7th, 2020, 07:22 PM
Gingerkit gave a simple careless shrug, he really didn't care that much about the weather, although he did enjoy the warmth of the sun after these cold times.
As Cinderpaw started her rambling he simply lay back down, closing his eyes, not showing much interest in whatever she was saying.
"if you're gonna ask questions then give time to answer!" he continued in the same grumble.
this molly was almost as bad as the kits!

Giving up on the last bit of sleep that may still have been there, he got up and dragged himself next to Cinderpaw, plofing down into a lazy posture.
"name's Gingerkit, did not know you, won't be to long 'till becoming an apprentice, and if no one like's your jokes then it's their loss or you're just bad at them.
Does that answer you're questions?"
He said as he lazily glanced at her with his dark green eyes.
"you're almost as talkative as those mouse brained kits"
He carelessly stated as he switched his gaze to the gathering cats.
"Tired, and talkative"

CinderPaw blinked at the grumpiness of the kit before she gave a small laugh, completely ignoring the harshness of the comment, somehow finding his grumpiness funny. "Wow you're super funny! We are gonna be great friends I can tell".Saying this energetically as if all the exhaustion has now faded from her she looked at him as if she herself was a kit with excitement. Watching Gingerkit she smiled at him, now happy with herself for making a new friend even though she never got approval from the tom kit that he wanted to be friends but nevertheless the shecat wanted to be friends with everyone!
CinderPaw listened as he responded to her questions and she nodded before speaking again, in a enthusiastic manner. "Yep! And it's nice to meet you Gingerkit!". Saying this she blinked as he mentioned how talkative she was, but even though the kit was being harsh CinderPaw obliviously ignored it and corrected him."I was tired but I'm awake now and talking with people is fun! You learn so many interesting things with everyone you talk to and you make friends!...its..better then being all alone trust me". She somewhat mumbled the last part a bit sadly but she quickly pepped up, humming softly."I'm going to be a warrior soon! Just a few more moons of training and I'll be good to go!". She spoke this glancing at her Clanmates now.

Estelle
March 7th, 2020, 07:44 PM
CinderPaw blinked at the grumpiness of the kit before she gave a small laugh, completely ignoring the harshness of the comment, somehow finding his grumpiness funny. "Wow you're super funny! We are gonna be great friends I can tell".Saying this energetically as if all the exhaustion has now faded from her she looked at him as if she herself was a kit with excitement. Watching Gingerkit she smiled at him, now happy with herself for making a new friend even though she never got approval from the tom kit that he wanted to be friends but nevertheless the shecat wanted to be friends with everyone!
CinderPaw listened as he responded to her questions and she nodded before speaking again, in a enthusiastic manner. "Yep! And it's nice to meet you Gingerkit!". Saying this she blinked as he mentioned how talkative she was, but even though the kit was being harsh CinderPaw obliviously ignored it and corrected him."I was tired but I'm awake now and talking with people is fun! You learn so many interesting things with everyone you talk to and you make friends!...its..better then being all alone trust me". She somewhat mumbled the last part a bit sadly but she quickly pepped up, humming softly."I'm going to be a warrior soon! Just a few more moons of training and I'll be good to go!". She spoke this glancing at her Clanmates now.

Gingerkit only gave a huff at first- as if he didn't care; but eventually he grumbled some words under his breath "likewise" were the words. He wouldn't admit it, not any time soon at least, but her company was 'acceptable' as he would say it.
And if he had to be even more honest: he was somewhat glad by the fact that she found him funny- it changed a lot from the usual.

The ginger tom stared at the crowded cats, contemplating her words
"hm. I'd say you're only truly lonely when you cast yourself away from others, it's a two way path. Yet some cats enjoy loneliness, it's calmer and, well, safer, depending on who you ask"
He said in a rather lazy, yet monotone voice, his glare not falling away from their clan mates. His voice did get a bit softer when he reached to end of his words, but his expression did not change.

At some point a small grin appeared on his maw
"a warrior with the attitude of a mouse brained kit- that could get interesting"
He commented, his grin not fading for the moment until he let out a clear yawn.

Storm Flower
March 7th, 2020, 07:57 PM
She step forward