PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Floodstone

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

CheetahPelt
March 30th, 2020, 01:10 PM
CheetahPelt

He smiled again "I know, trust me I wanted to cause some trouble with kittypets when fallenstorm and I head out to the outskirts, but she basically told me not to. Even when lionstar said don't piss anybody off...I know that feeling " he meowed . " we were given permission though " he quickly added in. " speaking of how has your training been?" he asked.

He peeked up when Sootpaw mentioned his training, but shrugged non commit ally. “I haven’t done much. I wish my mentor would teach me something more fun. Right now we’re focused on defensive menuvers.” He rolled his eyes a huff of a laugh.

Cloudsky
March 30th, 2020, 01:17 PM
"Wormbite! Shimmeringpool!" She chanted happily. It was exciting, and she was pretty sure her apprentice was friends with the two of them. Speaking of which, she noticed Sootpaw talking with who she believed to be Asterpaw. She crept up to the two of them, and wondered if they would notice her. SilentLamb CheetahPelt

Dust
March 30th, 2020, 02:10 PM
Yes! Pebblepaw was definitely going to scamper away and snatch up some of the comfy moss from their nests before the newbies got in there! Lucky ducks, being moved out of the apprentice den just in time.

"Wormbite! Shimmeringpool!" Calling out in joyous unison with his fellow clanmates, Pebblepaw craned his neck to try and catch a glimpse of the two new warriors. Not that they were friends or anything, but these were exciting times. As the crowd would begin to settle, Pebblepaw would as well, keeping a attentive gaze on Lionstar should he continue.

Leucos
March 30th, 2020, 02:36 PM
CheetahPelt Cloudsky
He flattened his ears and sympathy could be felt "oof....well, you can always join us. Right now we're learning how to blend in with your surroundings. And I think we're still doing sneak attacks. " he offered. Ears and nose twitching , he caught a familiar scent and voice he looked over his shoulder speak of the devil "nice try fallenstorm" he grinned. " fallenstorm this is asterpaw one of my friends." he smiled.

ameko
March 30th, 2020, 02:43 PM
Sagehawk had seen those two around before, and witnessing their warrior ceremony was exciting! A monumental moment in their life. "Wormbite! Shimmeringpool!" he cheered.

- -

Fennelnose was decidedly less joyful, but that was simply a fault in their own personality rather than anything else. "Wormbite, Shimmeringpool," they meowed, falling silent before the rest of the Clan and looking towards Lionstar for any further announcements.

CheetahPelt
March 30th, 2020, 03:48 PM
Cloudsky SilentLamb

“That would be awesome! I’ll have to talk to Bumblefrost. Or maybe out mentors can talk to each other.” He started to bounce lightly on his paws.

Asterpaw jolted a little bit as Sootpaw called out Fallenstorm. The warrior behind them, her smell had blended in with the rest of the cats that pushed in around them. It wasn’t bad, per se, but it just showed how new Asterpaw was to his warrior training.

He huffed a chuckle. “Hello Fallenstorm.” He smiled at the she cat.

wolfie
March 30th, 2020, 04:03 PM
Shimm
Wormbite would also dip his head in respect to Lionstar. He was a warrior now.. All his training had paid off. Even his insomnia would prove useful for the vigil. Wait! This also meant he go bird-watching. Ideas would whirl inside Wormbite's head. He turned away to look at his sister. He would blink, simply recalling a memory. "Well, Shimmeringpool. Looks like you guessed right, " The new warrior would muse. As he listened to the sounds of his name being chanted-- he could pick out Sootpaw's voice. A bigger smile spread on his face. He wished Dirtfur could have been here. Hm.

Wormbite would gently nudge Shimmeringpool, "I'm going to go see if I can find Sootpaw. Go talk to,, " He took a breath, as if it was paining him to say it. "Goosepaw, " Wormbite had a small frown. Though, he figured he could let it bypass once time. With that, the tom would slink into the crowd in search of his friend.

Cloudsky
March 30th, 2020, 04:40 PM
CheetahPelt Cloudsky
He flattened his ears and sympathy could be felt "oof....well, you can always join us. Right now we're learning how to blend in with your surroundings. And I think we're still doing sneak attacks. " he offered. Ears and nose twitching , he caught a familiar scent and voice he looked over his shoulder speak of the devil "nice try fallenstorm" he grinned. " fallenstorm this is asterpaw one of my friends." he smiled.
Cloudsky SilentLamb

“That would be awesome! I’ll have to talk to Bumblefrost. Or maybe out mentors can talk to each other.” He started to bounce lightly on his paws.

Asterpaw jolted a little bit as Sootpaw called out Fallenstorm. The warrior behind them, her smell had blended in with the rest of the cats that pushed in around them. It wasn’t bad, per se, but it just showed how new Asterpaw was to his warrior training.

He huffed a chuckle. “Hello Fallenstorm.” He smiled at the she cat.
"Well, well, you're getting good at picking up scents, Sootpaw!" She purred to her apprentice.
"It's nice to meet you Asterpaw! As you probably know, my name's Fallenstorm. Seems like I could work on my sneaking a bit!" She meowed with a chuckle. She smiled at the two apprentices.
"Don't worry, I'll let you have a training session together! It will be good practice for both of you, and maybe keep you from messing with Wormbite and Shimmeringpool."

Leucos
March 30th, 2020, 04:49 PM
CheetahPelt Cloudsky x ghostie

He gave a cheeky grin only to chuckle what fallenstorm said near the end. "don't worry I won't but I can't promise what Aster will do " he replied . However, he spotted Wormbite worming his way through the crowd. ..was it to find his spot? Or was it him?......not everything is about you Sootpaw...but it wouldn't hurt to test something out...
The tom stood up on his hind legs and waved a paw at wormbite only to sit back down, it was a mere test . It could always be the ladder. "anywho how was the rat situation ?" he asked his mentor.

Cloudsky
March 30th, 2020, 04:59 PM

He gave a cheeky grin only to chuckle what fallenstorm said near the end. "don't sorry I won't but I can't promise what Aster will do " he replied . However, he spotted Wormbite worming his way through the crowd. ..was it to find his spot? Or was it him?......not everything is about you Sootpaw...but it wouldn't hurt to test something out...
The tom stood up on his hind legs and waved a paw at wormbite only to sit back down, it was a mere test . It could always be the ladder. "anywho how was the rat situation ?" he asked his mentor.
" Ha, alright, I'll remember that! Okay, if I'm being serious for a second, it was a scary job! There were a couple rats the size of you, Sootpaw! Luckily, we got some deathberries, hunted some prey, and brought in into their territory to kill the rats off. We might have to go back again, though, just to make sure." She meowed with a bit of a nervous growl every once in a while.
"I saw you wave to Wormbite, and have heard that you two are friends. I haven't really spoken to him myself, so maybe you can introduce me to him!" She was more relaxed when she talked about meeting the new warrior. After all, talking with younger cats and giving them advice or just having a chat was her forte.
x ghostie CheetahPelt

FuzzyRatto
March 30th, 2020, 04:59 PM
Emberfang was so shocked that he almost didn't hear the name of who he was going to be mentoring! Ivypaw! "I'm over here!" he called. Emberfang realized that he was actually a mentor! A mentor! He would have never guessed in his life that it would come so soon! "Now this is what you call a good day!" He thought excitedly to himself. "Ivypaw!" he yelled, "Come over here and meet your mentor!" "Oh! How could I ever thank Lionstar!" He muttered under his breath as he was waiting for Ivypaw.

[Ivypaw is genderfluid, please don't be surprised if he/she/they/Ivypaw is/are referred to with different pronouns.]

I understand I will make sure to remember that.
[ FuzzyRatto ]

Ivypaw ran over to his new mentor. "Hi! Are you cool? Did you do cool things? What're we gonna do when this is done?" He bounced a tiny bit. "What happens next?"

wolfie
March 30th, 2020, 05:11 PM
SilentLamb Cloudsky CheetahPelt
If Wormbite could actually see that far, he would have waved back to Sootpaw and walked on over. However, he was wandering blindly through the crowd. With the gathered scents, the warrior struggled to pick out his friend's scent.

Wormbite paused, pouting. He could feel eyes on him-- it was making him uncomfortable. He slowly retreated to near the back of the crowd in defeat, but the mention of his and Aster's name caught his attention. Wormbite quirked an brow, approaching the source of the sound. As the three cats came into view and became less blurry, Wormbite would grin. Carefully, he would slink into the crowd for cover before popping up behind Sootpaw. He didn't say anything, just listening to the conversation in amusement.

Wormbite would gesture with his tail to Asterpaw and Fallenstream to not give away his 'cover'.

Cloudsky
March 30th, 2020, 05:16 PM
If Wormbite could actually see that far, he would have waved back to Sootpaw and walked on over. However, he was wandering blindly through the crowd. With the gathered scents, the warrior struggled to pick out his friend's scent.

Wormbite paused, pouting. He could feel eyes on him-- it was making him uncomfortable. He slowly retreated to near the back of the crowd in defeat, but the mention of his and Aster's name caught his attention. Wormbite quirked an brow, approaching the source of the sound. As the three cats came into view and became less blurry, Wormbite would grin. Carefully, he would slink into the crowd for cover before popping up behind Sootpaw. He didn't say anything, just listening to the conversation in amusement.

Wormbite would gesture with his tail to Asterpaw and Fallenstream to not give away his 'cover'.
She smirked a little when the warrior sneaked up behind Sootpaw, and gestured to keep quiet and not blow his cover.
"Well, how was your day, Sootpaw, Asterpaw?" She meowed inquisitively to him, acting as though the new warrior wasn't standing right behind him.
CheetahPelt SilentLamb

Katwhisperer
March 30th, 2020, 05:37 PM
Ivypaw ran over to his new mentor. "Hi! Are you cool? Did you do cool things? What're we gonna do when this is done?" He bounced a tiny bit. "What happens next?"

"I don't know, do you think I'm cool?" "Did I do cool things, well, not really, but I'm just a loyal Riverclan cat." he mewed. "Well, what do you want to do?"

The Cannibal
March 30th, 2020, 07:03 PM
Listening to the ceremonies, Cobaltshade felt happiness that there were some kits finally able to make it to apprenticeship. There were plenty of apprentices in the clan, but more apprentices hopefully meant more warriors down the line. And if there were more warriors, Riverclan would be as strong as ever. She would be more than happy to welcome new warriors into the den. She hoped one day Finchpaw would have her ceremony and join her in the warriors den. That was the goal of all mentors really, or she hoped it was. Though there did seem to be plenty of mentors that failed at their job which was frustrating.
"Congratulations Wormbite and Shimmeringpool!" She yowled to the two newly named warriors, her green gaze glimmering with pride for the two. Two new warriors to add to the ranks. They defied the odds as they were passed around, mentor to mentor, and finally they had made it. They would surely do great.

FuzzyRatto
March 30th, 2020, 07:27 PM
"I don't know, do you think I'm cool?" "Did I do cool things, well, not really, but I'm just a loyal Riverclan cat." he mewed. "Well, what do you want to do?"

"Ummmmm... I dunno!"

CheetahPelt
March 30th, 2020, 07:53 PM
“I’m looking forewords to our training session” he grinned

Asterpaw blushed miserably as Fallenstorm had heard his “plan”. He mumbled something noncommittal about how it was just a joke.

He grew quiet as they talked about rats. Interesting!

Asterpaw spotted the black warrior. He snickered a little bit, but smoothed his face. “I’m doing pretty good, Fallenstorm.” He tried to act cool, but.... wasn’t very good at it.
Cloudsky x ghostie SilentLamb

Leucos
March 30th, 2020, 08:08 PM
Giving a small chuckle at aster he finally replied , oblivious to who was creeping up behind him of course. "eh, it was ok...borderline boring " he answered. Too late did he feel a presence behind him, he was gonna stand up to stretch but he felt somebody behind him. This caused Sootpaw to jolt and look behind him "oh! Wormp..wormbite! I thought you didn't see me waving! " he meowed only to move and give him more space. " so how's it feel?? Being a warrior . Oh and fallenstorm this wormbite my best friend." he meowed only to look over at the warrior again " we are best friends right?..." he asked with a bit of nervousness .

Sneakyfox55
March 30th, 2020, 08:36 PM
Four out of five wasn't bad. Lionstar would give Rosekit [ Fang] a moment to get herself moving before he left her in the dust.

For now, he'd go in the order they came up.

"Foxkit, you have been well behaved since your incident outside of camp and your apprentice ceremony is long overdue. From this moment until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Foxpaw [ Mentallyunstable]. Sootflare [ shortstack], I am entrusting Foxpaw's training to you. You seem to be able to reign her in before; I'm sure this will be a breeze.

"Sparrowkit, I delayed your ceremony to ensure you were mentally prepared for the next step of your life. Don't think I missed how you looked at me while your brother accused me of lying about Dirtfur's behavior. We have no room in this Clan for doubt, Sparrowkit-- and I want you to be aware that everything I have done has been for the well-being of the Clan.

"Omengaze has given you the all-clear, so from this moment forth you will be known as Sparrowpaw [ :Grimm:]. Greenfur [ vermin], you will be responsible for Sparrowpaw's training. You have proven your loyalty and determination more times than I can count, and I hope you pass on your knowledge and skill to Sparrowpaw.

"Nightkit, like Foxpaw you've been well behaved since your excursion, and your ceremony is overdue. From this moment forth you will be known as Nightpaw [ Sneakyfox55], and Silverfrost [ RedFlame2] will be your mentor. Silverfrost, pass onto him your cleverness and loyalty.

"And finally.." since Rosekit still wasn't here. "Ivykit, from this moment forth you will be known as Ivypaw [ FuzzyRatto]." He was a little amused by their questions. "Emberfang [ Katwhisperer] will be your mentor. Emberfang, I trust you will train Ivypaw well."

While these four got situated, Lionstar swept his gaze over the clearing to see if Rosekit was hiding. She didn't have long to come forward before he'd move on.

RedFlame2

Barely holding back a wide smile, Nightpaw puffed out his chest proudly at his new name, and bounded away towards his new mentor.

BEAR.
March 31st, 2020, 01:09 AM
Lionstar scowled at the sight of Rosekit arriving. Late, to the point he was able to get all his other ceremonies done.

How ridiculous!

Shaking his head, he huffed with his clear displeasure.

"It's nice to see you've decided to show up, Rosekit. From this moment forth you will be known as Rosepaw [ Fang].

"Ternsky [ RedHead]! You will be Rosepaw's mentor.. perhaps you can teach her a lesson on punctuality?"

There was a couple of final announcements he wanted to make, but he would wait for now-- let these two get settled in.

Cloudsky
March 31st, 2020, 01:48 AM
“I’m looking forewords to our training session” he grinned

Asterpaw blushed miserably as Fallenstorm had heard his “plan”. He mumbled something noncommittal about how it was just a joke.

He grew quiet as they talked about rats. Interesting!

Asterpaw spotted the black warrior. He snickered a little bit, but smoothed his face. “I’m doing pretty good, Fallenstorm.” He tried to act cool, but.... wasn’t very good at it.
"Oh, well that's good!" She meowed, glancing at the black warrior.
Giving a small chuckle at aster he finally replied , oblivious to who was creeping up behind him of course. "eh, it was ok...borderline boring " he answered. Too late did he feel a presence behind him, he was gonna stand up to stretch but he felt somebody behind him. This caused Sootpaw to jolt and look behind him "oh! Wormp..wormbite! I thought you didn't see me waving! " he meowed only to move and give him more space. " so how's it feel?? Being a warrior . Oh and fallenstorm this wormbite my best friend." he meowed only to look over at the warrior again " we are best friends right?..." he asked with a bit of nervousness .
She couldn't help but mrrow a little at his reaction.
"Looks like I'm going to have to teach you more about marking and such later, though. Nice to finally meet you, Wormbite! I've heard about you from Sootpaw, and I've heard you're a pretty good guy!" She decided to put a good word in for her apprentice, after she let Wormbite creep up behind him and not giving him some clue as to what was going on.
"So, are you excited to be a warrior?" She meowed inquisitively to Wormbite.
x ghostie

wolfie
March 31st, 2020, 03:29 AM
CheetahPelt SilentLamb Cloudsky
Wormbite would let out a chuckle at Sootpaw's surprise-- he blink in surprise. "You waved..?" He mumbled out, clicking his tongue. He should probably tell him about it. Later at least. "I just wanted to surprise you, " Wormbite shrugged his shoulders. His gaze flickered to Fallenstorm and Asterpaw.
As the cats would talk, Wormbite would just stare at Sootpaw intently. He furrowed his eyebrows, leaning into the tom's personal space. Something felt off. Very off. Sootpaw's first question slipped his mind but the second one didn't.
"Duh. You're my second-in-command, after all, " He reassured with a short nod. He still would continue to examine him before Fallenstorm spoke up-- drawing Wormbite out of his thoughts again. "Oh um, he.. he did..?" He stuttered, feeling his fur heat up in embarrassment-- he gave his chest a few licks in an attempt to hide his expression. "It's nice to meet you too, Fallenstorm. Right? You're Sootpaw's mentor, " He recalled. She seemed nice.
"It's weird. I feel old, " He pouted. Wormbite would turn his head back to Sootpaw, opening his maw to speak but then it hit him. He would rise to his full height, staring down at him. Then ever so slowly, an almost smug smile spread across the warrior's face. "You're taller, "

Silvershade would cheer out the new apprentices names, then the new warriors name. They chuckled in amusement at Rosepaw's late attendance. Aw. Lionstar was too harsh. "Rosepaw! Rosepaw!" They chanted happily.

Cloudsky
March 31st, 2020, 03:38 AM
[FONT="Arial"] CheetahPelt SilentLamb Cloudsky
Wormbite would let out a chuckle at Sootpaw's surprise-- he blink in surprise. "You waved..?" He mumbled out, clicking his tongue. He should probably tell him about it. Later at least. "I just wanted to surprise you, " Wormbite shrugged his shoulders. His gaze flickered to Fallenstorm and Asterpaw.
As the cats would talk, Wormbite would just stare at Sootpaw intently. He furrowed his eyebrows, leaning into the tom's personal space. Something felt off. Very off. Sootpaw's first question slipped his mind but the second one didn't.
"Duh. You're my second-in-command, after all, " He reassured with a short nod. He still would continue to examine him before Fallenstorm spoke up-- drawing Wormbite out of his thoughts again. "Oh um, he.. he did..?" He stuttered, feeling his fur heat up in embarrassment-- he gave his chest a few licks in an attempt to hide his expression. "It's nice to meet you too, Fallenstorm. Right? You're Sootpaw's mentor, " He recalled. She seemed nice.
"It's weird. I feel old, " He pouted. Wormbite would turn his head back to Sootpaw, opening his maw to speak but then it hit him. He would rise to his full height, staring down at him. Then ever so slowly, an almost smug smile spread across the warrior's face. [I]"You're taller, "

"Well if you're old, then Lionstar's ancient!" She meowed jokingly to Wormbite. "In all seriousness, though, you're not old! Not in the even in the slightest, and yes, I am Sootpaw's mentor. If I wasn't I probably wouldn't be so open to talking!" She smiled a bit at the three cats.
SilentLamb CheetahPelt

RedHead
March 31st, 2020, 09:59 AM
Great. Ternsky stepped forward to touche noses with the young cat, though her expression was pulled into a frown of disapproval. She wasn't going to tolerate the tardiness of Rosepaw, and she hoped the she-cat knew that. She didn't want an apprentice that was going to make her wait around.

Fang

Storm Flower
March 31st, 2020, 10:06 AM
Rosepaw was sad "what about mom?..."

Dawneye
March 31st, 2020, 10:31 AM
Dawnkit enjoyed looking onto the ceremony, yawning tiredly and looking around the camp. Looking back into the nursery to see if anyone was paying attention she looked over to the medicine cat den, interested in what is going on. Her ears perk and she slowly walks over to the medicine cat den, sniffing around and hoping to not get caught.

Leucos
March 31st, 2020, 12:52 PM
Cloudsky x ghostie

"well....to be honest I thought it would have been like a phase thing....but we're still friends then good !" he smiled. Looking back and forth at his mentor and friend atleast they're getting along
Ears twitching "really? You don't look too different " which was meant as a compliment of course. Though he gave a frown as he saw wormbite stand " ok ok....no need to show off ...yet..." he grumbled.
" ya know for your name being worm, I thought you'd be smaller " he teased . " looks like im on that end though " he giggled .
" you think lionstar will mention the rats?" he asked fallenstorm.

Cloudsky
March 31st, 2020, 01:59 PM
Cloudsky x ghostie

"well....to be honest I thought it would have been like a phase thing....but we're still friends then good !" he smiled. Looking back and forth at his mentor and friend atleast they're getting along
Ears twitching "really? You don't look too different " which was meant as a compliment of course. Though he gave a frown as he saw wormbite stand " ok ok....no need to show off ...yet..." he grumbled.
" ya know for your name being worm, I thought you'd be smaller " he teased . " looks like im on that end though " he giggled .
" you think lionstar will mention the rats?" he asked fallenstorm.
"Maybe, but then again you can't really predict what he'll do!" She meowed with a small mrrow. He apprentice didn't seem too small, despite what Wormbite had said.
"He's not that small, he's at least the size of a large salmon!"
x ghostie CheetahPelt

plum
March 31st, 2020, 02:08 PM
Sassafrasfire watches as their friend is given an apprentice, blinking as the two greet each other. Good for her, they think.

CheetahPelt
March 31st, 2020, 03:08 PM

Asterpaw had been listening to the conversation quietly, but busted out laughing when Fallenstorm compared his friend to a fish. The lanky orange tom blinked at Sootpaw, trying to speak through his laughter. "She... A... a salmon!" That's all the tom could get out before he broke into another fit of laughter. After a few moments he looked back at the dark apprentice. "You might not be super tall Sootpaw, but I bet you could push down a tree." Even from their first meeting as a kit, Asterpaw thought the tom cat looked strong.

kittygirl
March 31st, 2020, 03:12 PM
featherkit poked her head out of the nursery, but found it hard to hear...she pulled herself out of the nursery and totted up to the meeting to see what was going on, whats with all the cats? she thought curiously, she wasn't sure what a meeting was yet, but she sat toward the back and put her paws a random warriors back to try and see better.

Rainquail Teggy

(open for the warrior she put her paws on to see better)

Katwhisperer
March 31st, 2020, 03:26 PM
featherkit poked her head out of the nursery, but found it hard to hear...she pulled herself out of the nursery and totted up to the meeting to see what was going on, whats with all the cats? she thought curiously, she wasn't sure what a meeting was yet, but she sat toward the back and put her paws a random warriors back to try and see better.

Rainquail Teggy

(open for the warrior she put her paws on to see better)

Emberfang whipped around to see whatever had touched his back. It was a kit! "Who are you?" he demanded, "Shouldn't you be in the nursery?"

kittygirl
March 31st, 2020, 03:35 PM
featherkit backed up, fear clearly showed in her vibrant red eyes eyes as she started to quiver in fear, "m-mama!" she squeaked for the queen to come chase the large cat away, "m-my names featherkit please don't eat me!" she begged the warrior, she didn't know what was going on or that she was supposed to be in the nursery. All she knew is that there was a big scary tom in front of her.

Katwhisperer Rainquail

Katwhisperer
March 31st, 2020, 03:42 PM
featherkit backed up, fear clearly showed in her vibrant red eyes eyes as she started to quiver in fear, "m-mama!" she squeaked for the queen to come chase the large cat away, "m-my names featherkit please don't eat me!" she begged the warrior, she didn't know what was going on or that she was supposed to be in the nursery. All she knew is that there was a big scary tom in front of her.

Katwhisperer Rainquail

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, little one, I didn't mean to scare you... I won't eat you, no-one in this clan will!" "Don't worry about going back into the nursery... you showed me that you were brave enough to climb on top of me, so... come he gestured with his tail "You can climb on my shoulders, and I will stand up!" "It's just a meeting, Featherkit... It's where the leader gives us a bunch of news, and makes kits apprentices, and makes apprentices warriors. Just like you will become an apprentice one day too!" "How old are you anyway?" He inquired

kittygirl
March 31st, 2020, 03:52 PM
featherkit instantly calmed down, her white fur was still a little puffed and her red eyes shone with excitement as she climbed onto the warriors shoulder. featherkit giggled as she watched the meeting with a nice veiw, "i'm about I think a moon and a half!" she nodded, featherkit had never been outside the nursery yet, "whats your name?" she tilted her head and looked at the tom.

Katwhisperer

Katwhisperer
March 31st, 2020, 03:58 PM
featherkit instantly calmed down, her white fur was still a little puffed and her red eyes shone with excitement as she climbed onto the warriors shoulder. featherkit giggled as she watched the meeting with a nice veiw, "i'm about I think a moon and a half!" she nodded, featherkit had never been outside the nursery yet, "whats your name?" she tilted her head and looked at the tom.

Katwhisperer

"My name is Emberfang," He mewed. "I think I might have a mate soon... there might be some new additions to the nursery soon, I think!" "What do you do most of the time?" He asked the little she-cat.

Abyssopelagic
March 31st, 2020, 04:00 PM
Flyfur heard Featherkit squeak in fear and barreled her way to her, pushing past a few cats to reach her kitten. She skidded to a stop, almost ploughing into Emberfang. "I heard you Featherling, are you alright?" kittygirl

kittygirl
March 31st, 2020, 04:05 PM
featherkit put her paw on his face and looked at his fangs, "I wish my name was as cool as yours!" she huffed, "are they really made of ember?!" featherkit prodded at his fang and looked at it curiously before letting go and perching back on his shoulder again, "well, I mostly just slept and played with my mom." she giggled.

Katwhisperer

Abyssopelagic
March 31st, 2020, 04:08 PM
Flyfur calmed when she saw her daughter was safe and playing with Emberfang. kittygirl Katwhisperer

Katwhisperer
March 31st, 2020, 04:09 PM
featherkit put her paw on his face and looked at his fangs, "I wish my name was as cool as yours!" she huffed, "are they really made of ember?!" featherkit prodded at his fang and looked at it curiously before letting go and perching back on his shoulder again, "well, I mostly just slept and played with my mom." she giggled.

Katwhisperer

"No, unfortunately, their not, but I was named that because my right fang at the bottom, is always red, like an ember." "So you still have a while to go yet before you become an apprentice... you want to be a warrior, right?" Emberfang really liked kits, and couldn't wait to have his own.

kittygirl
March 31st, 2020, 04:11 PM
featherkit looked at her mom from emberfangs shoulder, "Hi mommy, this big scary warrior just scared me thats all!" she giggled with a purr, featherkit gazed up at lionstar, her red eyes shone with curiosity. Rainquail Katwhisperer BILL.

Katwhisperer
March 31st, 2020, 04:17 PM
featherkit looked at her mom from emberfangs shoulder, "Hi mommy, this big scary warrior just scared me thats all!" she giggled with a purr, featherkit gazed up at lionstar, her red eyes shone with curiosity. Rainquail Katwhisperer BILL.

"Are you looking at Lionstar?" "He's a wonder isn't he..." "So... I got an apprentice, and that was really exciting, what do you want to do?"

kittygirl
March 31st, 2020, 04:24 PM
featherkit thought for a second,"I wanna...catch a feathery thingy! she remebered her love for feathers, escpecialy the vibrant red feathers they are so pretty and the blue feathers are pretty as well. featherkit purred and thought of how fun it would be to catch the creature that had feathers!

Katwhisperer

wolfie
March 31st, 2020, 04:24 PM
CheetahPelt SilentLamb Cloudsky
"How old is he..?" He questioned, glancing blindly to the direction of Lionstar. He didn't seem old. Was the meeting dismissed now or..?

Wormbite snickered at Sootpaw's grumbling. He sat back down, "Worms aren't,, small. Cats are just big, " Which was somewhat true. If you were in Worm perspective. Then again, Wormbite was named Wormkit because he was small at birth. He just got lucky. The tom raised an brow at the mention of rats, huh?

He shook his head in denial at Fallenstorm's obversion. "Salmons are ugly. He's closer to a Hawk, " Wormbite mewed. Maybe a bit smaller than a hawk..

Abyssopelagic
March 31st, 2020, 04:29 PM
Left over adrenaline still rushed through Flyfur from the fright, but forced herself to act calm and started grooming herself, making the rumpled fur pieces lie flat. She kept a careful eye on Featherkit. She trusted Emberfang, but right now Featherkit was perched precariously on his shoulder and she didn't want her falling. kittygirl Katwhisperer

Katwhisperer
March 31st, 2020, 04:29 PM
featherkit thought for a second,"I wanna...catch a feathery thingy! she remebered her love for feathers, escpecialy the vibrant red feathers they are so pretty and the blue feathers are pretty as well. featherkit purred and thought of how fun it would be to catch the creature that had feathers!

Katwhisperer

"A bird you mean?" "Do you want me to get you one? I could try, but no promises."

Katwhisperer
March 31st, 2020, 04:32 PM
Left over adrenaline still rushed through Flyfur from the fright, but forced herself to act calm and started grooming herself, making the rumpled fur pieces lie flat. She kept a careful eye on Featherkit. She trusted Emberfang, but right now Featherkit was perched precariously on his shoulder and she didn't want her falling. kittygirl Katwhisperer

Emberfang glanced at Featherkit's mother. "She looks worried," he thought to himself. Emberfang laid down, so that way if Featherkit would fall, it won't hurt her.

Leucos
March 31st, 2020, 04:37 PM

He blushed as his belt began to burn from the growing embarrassment...since when did I become the target? he frowned a tiny bit. "oh?...nah, don't think so. A rat peobanly, not a tree. Thanks though aster...us combined probably!" he meowed . He gave a small glare then grinned "you know hawks can eat cats right? Even worms! " he grinned .
Looking back at fallenstorm "your right about that.. .he's kinda unpredictable " he sighed. "I have an idea! How about all of us celebrate ? You snimmeringpool Aster and i. After your vigils of course. ." He offered.

kittygirl
March 31st, 2020, 04:45 PM
featherkit slid off of emberfang with a purr, she nodded with a small gasp as she turned around to face the great big tom, "could you get one of the red ones!" she giggled and got into a, hunting crouch-ish? her little tail swayed as she let out a little "gr" and pounced on his tail, "mama when will I be an apprentice!" she tilted her head back to her mom.

Rainquail Katwhisperer

Katwhisperer
March 31st, 2020, 04:48 PM
featherkit slid off of emberfang with a purr, she nodded with a small gasp as she turned around to face the great big tom, "could you get one of the red ones!" she giggled and got into a, hunting crouch-ish? her little tail swayed as she let out a little "gr" and pounced on his tail, "mama when will I be an apprentice!" she tilted her head back to her mom.

Rainquail Katwhisperer

"Okay! I can try to get a bird to you!" "You will probably be an apprentice when you are 6 moons old, so about 4 and a half moons more."

Abyssopelagic
March 31st, 2020, 05:54 PM
Flyfur was significantly calmer now and appreciated that Emberfang had laid down to prevent Featherkit from falling. When the stark white kits asked her question, it took her a moment too long to think about it and Emberfang answered for her, so she nodded. kittygirl Katwhisperer

Abyssopelagic
March 31st, 2020, 05:55 PM
Thankfully Featherkit wouldn't be alone in the nursery for too long or maybe not at all, as her adopted sister Meadowkit was only half a moon older than her. Peachkit and Lightkit, however, were much older and barely had a moon left until they became apprentices.

BEAR.
March 31st, 2020, 07:07 PM
Loudly, Lionstar cleared his throat to redirect attention back to him. There were some cats blabbering on and while he was fine with congratulations and the likes-- his meeting wasn't over!

"I have a few more things to announce. The first.. is a rat problem.

"In the outskirts just beyond our border to Seastones, we have a large rat nest. Fawnsqueak was sent with a patrol to clear them out and has informed me they have chosen to poison the rats. While we wait to see if this plan works, that border should be tread with caution. Warriors, any apprentices on your patrol should be watched carefully in case they run off in that direction.. we don't need anyone to be mauled by a pack of rats, or stupidly eat poison!

"The next thing.. we need to do camp expansions! I can't believe how quickly our Clan has grown, but if we get any bigger we'll be bursting out of this camp like overflowing water!

"I have an idea on how to expand our warrior den, but for the most part I want this task to be delegated by one of our more experienced warriors."

Lionstar searched the crowd, humming softly. "But WHO shall that be, I have to wonder? I have a lot of very strong candidates for this position, but unfortunately for this task I only want to pick one."

And because of all the warriors in the Clan, Lionstar determined the best course of action was random selection. Closing his eyes, he raised his paw to point at the thickest crowd of warriors, letting it drift as he continued..

"Eeny meeny miny... YOU." His eyes snapped open, paw pointing straight at the creamy pelt of Fennelnose [ pathos]. "You are going to be tasked with organizing groups of cats to expand our dens and camp walls. We can discuss the warriors' den expansion after the meeting.. otherwise it is completely on your paws, Fennelnose. I'm sure you'll do fine! You can take volunteers, or just tell cats they're doing this-- whatever you feel is best." He was certain Fennelnose could handle this. They seemed competent enough.

"Anddd on the final note, I wanted to announce the introduction to a new position within our Clan. The position will be Lionheart.. available to warriors who have actively participated or are participating in our Elite Training program. Lionhearts will be one step above warrior: the strongest members of our Clan, with mastery of the battlefield and the ability to officially organize their own battle training patrols without having to ask cats to volunteer. They will be able to punish those that decide to slack around or not attend, within reason-- obviously. Depending on how well this role is, I may consider Lionhearts for the deputy position over normal warriors in the event Sootfather is a dud. Think of it as a mini-deputy role.. but instead of dealing with every day patrols, you are in charge of ensuring we have powerful Clan-mates prepared to devastate anything that threatens our Clan.

"Apprentices, if you participate in the Elite Training I will consider assigning you to a Lionheart for your training. Working together to learn and improve yourselves is vital to becoming stronger warriors, and I believe this is the best way to ensure you receive quality training.

"I like liveliness in my Clan-mates, and making an active attempt to improve your fighting abilities alongside your Clan-mates is a good step in showing me your promise as productive members of RiverClan.

"Thistlestep is currently in charge of the Elite program after Eagleflight departed from our Clan, so go to him if you are interested in having a chance at this new position. I believe he is currently attempting a more.. patrol-based session after Eagleflight's volunteer idea failed to work. If this doesn't work out, perhaps we'll look into mandatory partner assignments." Lionstar hmmed loudly, twitching his ears as he looked at the Clan thoughtfully.

"This meeting is dismissed."

Greenleap
March 31st, 2020, 07:41 PM
"Whoa! Lionhearts sound so cool! But with or without the lionheart rank, I'm going to be the best warrior ever! Especially with your training." Greenpaw looked to Willowrose. Blissie Bliss

Madelaine
March 31st, 2020, 07:51 PM
[~] Greenleap; [~]

Willowrose listened to the leader speak about a new position. She had been wanting to join the elite training, but she was still warming up to the clan. Now she thought she might be able to attend. It couldn't hurt and maybe Greenpaw would join her. The molly noticed her apprentice's voice. She would ask her apprentice later if she would want to do some elite training with her. It would be a good experience for her. "It would be nice to be honest.", Willowrose whispered to the young cat.

plum
March 31st, 2020, 07:55 PM
After watching their friend settle with her new apprentice, the meeting resumes and the quiet warrior watches silently, almost disinterested as Lionstar only relays news they themselves were a part of. The rats, indeed. Hopefully they wouldn't be too problematic in the future, but it wasn't something Sassafrasfire was concerned with just yet. Then, the leader brings up... Expansion. Hmm. The Clan had indeed suddenly become extremely large as of late. Perhaps it was just the fast-approaching warmth of newleaf.

No matter, maybe they'd approach Fennelnose later on, if the warrior didn't already have a clear idea of who they'd recruit in their mind. What Lionstar says next is even more interesting, and for the nonchalant gray-point cat, having their interest piqued was pretty amazing. A new rank. Now, that was something. Sassafrasfire listens intently, then glances at their Clanmates wondering their thoughts. It really did pay off to sit and listen to their leader's tiresome tirades sometimes. Especially when afterwards, they were paid back in kind for what their Clanmates lacked in respect and dignity. It seemed that this new rank, the Lionheart, had its advantages in return for the hard work put into earning it. The warrior listens, then glances across the clearing for the aforementioned tom Thistlestep. Maybe they'd approach him instead, today...

As the meeting is dismissed, they sit and ponder for several minutes before slipping off.

kittygirl
March 31st, 2020, 07:57 PM
featherkit yawned, her eyes a little half closed and sleepy. featherkit closed her eyes and laid on the ground to sleep, it didn't take her long to fall asleep. featherkit didn't really care much that she wasn't in her nest or in the nursery, she is young and small so sleep, play, eat is all she can ever think about, but now she has one more thing on her mind...I'm going to become a warrior... she thought before she had drifted off to sleep.

Rainquail Katwhisperer

The Cannibal
March 31st, 2020, 08:08 PM
Cobaltshade's ears perked up with curiosity as Lionstar continued with announcements, and while she enjoyed sitting through the ceremonies, this was the meat of why she was here. What was the news that needed to be shared.
'Rats near Seastones, understood.' Briefly she glanced about the crowd to see if Finchpaw was there. If not, she would have to inform her apprentice later. She didn't want to see the young cat in Omenshade's den because of the rats or the poison. Flicking her ear, she turned back to face Lionstar again to listen once more.
Unphased at Lionstar's rather... Strange way of picking a dependable cat to lead the expansion, but she wouldn't question it. Nodding her head to Fennelnose, she trusted that the leader made the right decision.
The final note of the meeting though was what perked her attention. She would certainly be seeking out Thistlestep later, this was something she would have tried to get into while an apprentice. In her heart she had always strived to be an elite, to be the top of the top, to be perfection. Now that there was a chance that she could train with other like minded individuals to become the best of Riverclan? It was like a dream come true. The fact that they possibly had better chances of becoming deputy was irrelevant. After Lionstar dismissed the clan, Cobaltshade stood and found her gaze searching the clearing for Thistestep.

BEAR.
March 31st, 2020, 08:26 PM
Ahh, Thistlestep wasn't a fan of the attention that rested on him following the announcement. He was very much a 'roll with the crowd' kind of guy, not a 'Lionstar' who loved to be the center of something. He didn't even want to have the training program on him! He was fine with staying out of it until Eagleflight threw it on him.

Inwardly groaning to himself, Thistlestep rose to his paws. "Alright.. if you're interested in the Elite Training, meet me in the clearing at Sunhigh. If enough cats show up, we can look into organizing you into your own patrols so multiple cats can train at a time. Mentors and apprentices, for your sake I would suggest trying to come together so you can both learn from this at the same time." Whether or not they listened was on them, not Thistlestep.

Tail flicking, he departed from the crowd.

[ I WILL BE POSTING A THREAD FOR THE ELITE PATROLS SOON - POST THERE IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING! ]

ameko
March 31st, 2020, 09:05 PM
Fennelnose's whiskers twitched, the only outward sign of any surprise, as they were called out in front of the Clan. They were in charge of camp expansions, huh..? Dipping their head to Lionstar, they looked over to the dens in question. It couldn't be that difficult. Get some warriors to expand the walls, put up some sticks and things to support it, stuff like that. And the Clan had just gained some new apprentices, so they'd have to see if that den needed expanding as well. Hmm. Maybe they'd take suggestions for how to go about this.

At the sound of 'Lionheart', their ears perked up in curiosity. If they hadn't already been chosen to expand the camp, that would've been something they were interested in. Sometime in the future, perhaps. And they'd take Cinderpaw along with them.

They rose to their paws after the dismissal. Lionstar had mentioned discussing the expansion, so they padded off to go talk with him.

Abyssopelagic
March 31st, 2020, 10:14 PM
Flyfur sighed and gently picked up Featherkit by her scruff, careful not to disturb her daughter. She set Featherkit in their nest and curled around her. She'd have to ask one of the warriors about what was said.

wolfie
April 1st, 2020, 02:13 AM
Wormbite open his maw to speak but was cut off by Lionstar's announcement. He turn his body to the leader, giving him his full attention. He raised an brow, oh. That's what Sootpaw was talking about. He shuddered, rats,, were,, not,, cute even if they should be.

As the meeting continued on, Wormbite mainly spaced out. His ears perked up at the mention of a new rank. You could make up your own ranks? He fidgeted with his paws, clicking his tongue. He wasn't exactly interested in the rank itself, mainly the fact it was a way to be productive and extra training. Wormbite was aware his battling was medicore. Plus, the tom didn't trust himself to not mess up the den expansions. Wormbite stifled a sigh. He rose to his paws. once the meeting was dismissed. "What are you going to do..?" He hum, turning his head to the three.
______

Silvershade blink. Rats.. were..,, scary. They had sharp buck teeth. Though, they made a mental note in their head to aviod that part with Darkpaw. Now, the expansion was something that caught Silvershade's interest.
A grin spread across their face, baby blue eyes gleaming with ideas. It was actually working out. The warrior had planned on talking with Lionstar about decorating the camp to boost the 'vibes'. (They actually just wanted to make things pretty) Silvershade could definitely gather up flowers and such now that new-leaf was near while also be ~~productive~~.

They nod to themself, but they had to pause their daydreaming as Lionstar mentioned the new rank. Silvershade's body stiffened, oh. Hm. Maybe they should do it with Darkpaw..? They frowned for a moment. They already had some dislike towards the 'Elite' training but Silvershade understood it was needed. It was for protection. Right?
With a nod, Silvershade hopped up. "WoooohOOOo!" They skipped towards the clearing. They would focus on the den expansions and talk to Darkpaw later if she would enjoy it.

dino.
April 1st, 2020, 09:28 AM
Goosepaw tilted his head, ears swiveling forward at the mention of thenew rank. A Lionheart, huh? That sounded... well, that sounded like many things. Most of those things being synonyms to power. He was nearly a warrior, but who was to say he couldn't become a Lionheart soon after his ceremony? Humming softly to himself, he sought out Thistlestep amongst the crowd.

Yes, this was going to be a lot of fun.

Katwhisperer
April 1st, 2020, 10:03 AM
Emberfang's ears perked when Lionstar announced the new role. "A lionheart eh?" "Sound pretty cool... let's see how this turns out!" Emberfang turned around and headed into the territory.

chaton
April 1st, 2020, 10:23 AM
Leafbreeze seemed puzzled at the announcement. Lionheart? Elite Battle Training? This was all stuff she initially brushed off, but the prospect of it all suddenly seemed interesting to her. Amber eyes sparkling, she thought about the positive and negative aspects for her, ultimately deciding that while she wouldn't be taking part in this initial announcement. She'd let her days play out as they are for now, and would come back to make a clearer decision to herself at a later point.

Ever
April 1st, 2020, 02:21 PM
Goldencloud trotted up to what used to be his apprentice with a bittersweet smile. Shimmering had been his fiest apprentice, and now she was a warrior. He hoped to get another apprentice soon, he felt a lonely gap in his chest already.

"Congratulations Shimmeringpool!" He said, giving her a warm smile and bumped his head against her shoulder. "You'll be a great warrior, now I'll let you and your brother get to your vigil."

Shimm

CheetahPelt
April 1st, 2020, 02:53 PM
x ghostie SilentLamb

"Sootpaw's right! We should go and celebrate after you and Shimmerpool's vigils." The young apprentice grinned. It would be so fun to celebrate! They could have some shenanigans, or just roll around in the woods having fun. Whatever, Asterpaw was down for anything.

Cloudsky
April 1st, 2020, 03:45 PM
Wormbite open his maw to speak but was cut off by Lionstar's announcement. He turn his body to the leader, giving him his full attention. He raised an brow, oh. That's what Sootpaw was talking about. He shuddered, rats,, were,, not,, cute even if they should be.

As the meeting continued on, Wormbite mainly spaced out. His ears perked up at the mention of a new rank. You could make up your own ranks? He fidgeted with his paws, clicking his tongue. He wasn't exactly interested in the rank itself, mainly the fact it was a way to be productive and extra training. Wormbite was aware his battling was medicore. Plus, the tom didn't trust himself to not mess up the den expansions. Wormbite stifled a sigh. He rose to his paws. once the meeting was dismissed. "What are you going to do..?" He hum, turning his head to the three.
______

Silvershade blink. Rats.. were..,, scary. They had sharp buck teeth. Though, they made a mental note in their head to aviod that part with Darkpaw. Now, the expansion was something that caught Silvershade's interest.
A grin spread across their face, baby blue eyes gleaming with ideas. It was actually working out. The warrior had planned on talking with Lionstar about decorating the camp to boost the 'vibes'. (They actually just wanted to make things pretty) Silvershade could definitely gather up flowers and such now that new-leaf was near while also be ~~productive~~.

They nod to themself, but they had to pause their daydreaming as Lionstar mentioned the new rank. Silvershade's body stiffened, oh. Hm. Maybe they should do it with Darkpaw..? They frowned for a moment. They already had some dislike towards the 'Elite' training but Silvershade understood it was needed. It was for protection. Right?
With a nod, Silvershade hopped up. "WoooohOOOo!" They skipped towards the clearing. They would focus on the den expansions and talk to Darkpaw later if she would enjoy it.

He blushed as his belt began to burn from the growing embarrassment...since when did I become the target? he frowned a tiny bit. "oh?...nah, don't think so. A rat peobanly, not a tree. Thanks though aster...us combined probably!" he meowed . He gave a small glare then grinned "you know hawks can eat cats right? Even worms! " he grinned .
Looking back at fallenstorm "your right about that.. .he's kinda unpredictable " he sighed. "I have an idea! How about all of us celebrate ? You snimmeringpool Aster and i. After your vigils of course. ." He offered.
x ghostie SilentLamb

"Sootpaw's right! We should go and celebrate after you and Shimmerpool's vigils." The young apprentice grinned. It would be so fun to celebrate! They could have some shenanigans, or just roll around in the woods having fun. Whatever, Asterpaw was down for anything.
"Well, I'm not the best at fighting, I'm more of a fishing kind of gal, honestly. Though it would be a way to be more productive, I guess? Anyways, the rank sounds interesting!" She meowed to Wormbite when he asked what they were going to do. The rank did sound kinda cool...
"As for a celebration... That's a good idea! We could catch a few fish or mice to eat, roll in the mud or grass, maybe even find a good spot to hang out while we do so!" She meowed excitedly, rolling a little bit.

Leucos
April 1st, 2020, 05:19 PM

Woah wait...Lionheart rank? Cool! he was too amazed at the new rank and requirements the others were drowned out . Ears flicking at aster 's and fallenstorm s meows he gave a smile. Though he frowned a bit at fallenstorm "I'm sorry fallenstorm but......can it be just us four? Or five if goosepaw decides to come along ...it feels weird bringing an adult ....we know what to do don't worry. But this time can you hang back?... " he asked . It pained him to say it. .but he felt like it had to be said. Then he looked at Aster "well I was thinking we can fix it up?" he asked with a smirk. Though he looked at wormbite " nothing yet! Your not allowed to hear it yet..it's gonna be a surprise!" he grinned .

wolfie
April 1st, 2020, 08:54 PM
Cloudsky SilentLamb CheetahPelt
Wormbite raised an brow, glancing between all the three. He tilted his head, "Birdwatching." He nodded, adding a suggestions to this 'celebration'. Would Shimmeringpool be okay with it? He understood his sister was anxious around cats-- specially considering she didn't really know Wormbite's friends. This would be a chance to get her away from Goosey... "So--" Wormbite was cut off by Sootpaw.

He pouted, huffing at his friend. "Not fair.." He mumbled, he hated surprises. For obvious reasons. Wormbite rose to his paws, "I'm going to go see about the Elite training. I'll let you go,,, be secretive." He mewed, he needed to go ponder. Yes. yes. Also he wanted to eavesdrop on the surprise.

Cloudsky
April 2nd, 2020, 11:20 AM

Woah wait...Lionheart rank? Cool! he was too amazed at the new rank and requirements the others were drowned out . Ears flicking at aster 's and fallenstorm s meows he gave a smile. Though he frowned a bit at fallenstorm "I'm sorry fallenstorm but......can it be just us four? Or five if goosepaw decides to come along ...it feels weird bringing an adult ....we know what to do don't worry. But this time can you hang back?... " he asked . It pained him to say it. .but he felt like it had to be said. Then he looked at Aster "well I was thinking we can fix it up?" he asked with a smirk. Though he looked at wormbite " nothing yet! Your not allowed to hear it yet..it's gonna be a surprise!" he grinned .
Her tail drooped a little, but she was respectful. After all, he was her apprentice, and it was her job to train him, not be his best friend.
"Alright, but don't go ticking off anyone while I'm gone!" She meowed with a mrrow at the end, trying not to worry him. Then she looked to Wormbite, and nodded.
"Alright then, I'll see you around camp. It was good to meet you!" She purred to the new warrior.
x ghostie

Sweetie
April 2nd, 2020, 11:48 PM
Goldencloud trotted up to what used to be his apprentice with a bittersweet smile. Shimmering had been his fiest apprentice, and now she was a warrior. He hoped to get another apprentice soon, he felt a lonely gap in his chest already.

"Congratulations Shimmeringpool!" He said, giving her a warm smile and bumped his head against her shoulder. "You'll be a great warrior, now I'll let you and your brother get to your vigil."

Shimm

There he was, her golden mentor. Their relationship was rough in the beginning but now she couldn't be happier to have had a mentor like him. "Thank you Goldencloud, for everything." Light blue eyes shining with pride and gratitude. "Oh yeah I have to get Wormpa-bite." Nodding in farewell the silver and white warrior padded around the clearing looking for the dark tom.
Spotting him with his friends Shimmeringpool stopped in her tracks for a few heartbeats, second-guessing herself if she wanted to socialize. I'll just get him when he's done...

Ever x ghostie

BEAR.
April 4th, 2020, 05:10 AM
Lionstar's paws itched with his excitement as he returned to camp, crossing the clearing as he approached the Streamstone.

The meeting he planned was going to be brief. For those who had missed the battle, he wanted to inform them of the events that transpired and his plans for the future.

There were a couple patrols that needed to be sent out, and he wanted volunteers for the first. Cats that were not badly injured, or hurt at all.

Standing tall despite his wounds, Lionstar's voice rang clear.

"All those old or well enough to spare a moment, gather beneath the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!

"I have an important announcement regarding the battle with the coyotes, and I need our healthiest cats to gather around for this. Omenshade, Otterstone-- I know you technically qualify for this but please focus on treating cats properly now that you are not in the middle of a battlefield." He still wasn't pleased Otterstone did that.

[ Note: the following mentions are for cats apprentice aged, warriors, or high ranks! Kits, queens, and elders may attend but Lionstar is mostly interested in these cats. ]

[ shortstack, CheetahPelt, Kitty Mama, pathos, Dipper, Starbot, RedHead, FuzzyRatto, SilentLamb, Moon Lily, Ever, vermin, :Grimm:, Wings, Blissie Bliss, Cloudsky, starshooter, Slatepaw, x ghostie, Wolfie, Skye, senpai., Hexict, Arie, implimm, RedFlame2, S-oft, Splashy, Shimm, Fang, Okapi, The Cannibal, Clover'Wish_101, Katwhisperer, chateerio, Rainquail, Teggy, Spiderfrost, TeamRiverRipple, Beau, Cecily Herondale, riverripple, Sneakyfox55, Turtleclaw1289, SuspiciousMindz, Dust, Slushie, TawnyNeedsACoffee, Daylily Orchid, Greenleap, The Shadow Flower, Fallenpine, Mentallyunstable, Creeklight, Bluepetal ]

Madelaine
April 4th, 2020, 05:21 AM
Willowrose heard Lionstar and padded out of the warriors den. Thoughts of what he was going to say ran through her head. She sat down and looked up at her leader. She was intrigued by what this was about. It sure was different.

Fogpaw had been sitting in the camp when he scented Lionstar nearby. He looked up at saw him jump onto the streamstone. He read his lips and stood up. The small white dead tom walked closer before sitting right back down, waiting for everyone to show up.

Moon Lily
April 4th, 2020, 05:22 AM
Eagleflower felt his ears twitch nervously as he approached the Streamstone with caution. Would Lionstar be...mad? He supposed he might, though he wasn't sure why he didn't sound like it. Yet. Starclan! He cursed himself silently. He was so stupid. He's swore at times there was something wrong with him. But, no, apparently there wasn't. Or perhaps He shouldn't have trusted Shinefang. He felt guilt settle in his belly. He hadn't meant to miss the battle, and he really didn't have any excuse. He'd woken up just when they'd left, and had only heard of it before they'd arrived once more. Settling down on the dusty earth, he glanced at the leader, eyebrows curved with uncertainty.

Hickoryblaze approached the Streamstone at the speed of a snail, ears flattened, he made a show of sitting down, and did it well, might be add. He always did, what in Starclan was he saying? But now was not the time to be self centered, as much as he loved to be, and as beautiful as he was. It wasn't easy. After all, Lionstar was sure to be furious at him. He'd missed a battle, for Starclan's sake, and been a mushroom head to the golden tom at the last meeting. He was probably in for a month with the elders. He might have deserved it- his hips were doing funny things these days. Meeting Lionstar's gaze steadily, he narrowed his eyes, curiosity gleaming in them.

teddy.
April 4th, 2020, 05:27 AM
Koistream was licking at the cut to his upper leg, it wasn't something worth treating when more serious injuries had happened so for now it was his burden and his burden only. He sat out in front of the clearing, glad his pelt was still on his back after that mess. His black ear gave a flicker as he turned his gaze to Lionstar.

Abyssopelagic
April 4th, 2020, 05:43 AM
Halfstone let himself lay down in a small out of the way spot. He started to cleaning the blood matted in his fur, wincing as he went over where he had been bitten. And..... did he have less tail than before? At this rate, he'll have no choice but to be named Notail. He ears folded backwards.

Arie
April 4th, 2020, 05:49 AM
Snailriver limped in. The wound he'd gotten over his hip and left shoulder limited his movement a bit, making the legs stiffer than he'd expected it to turn out. He felt completely fine but the movement restriction was making the tom a whole lot more frustrated than he usually was. So getting out of his nest after giving the wounds a good wash had been somewhat of a struggle but he did make it to the meeting as he usually did. Any news regarding the battle would be fascinating and intrigued him, only having seen his own side of the battle. He did hope that these injuries would not keep him stuff for longer than necessary, it had only been one day but the lack of movements on both sides of his body unnerved him and made him unbalanced. So as soon as he made it close enough to the streamstone to hear properly he sat down promptly, with no intention of moving for the next good while.

Greenleap
April 4th, 2020, 07:31 AM
She ran over and slid to a stop. What had happened at the battle? She wanted to know!

plum
April 4th, 2020, 07:50 AM
Sassafrasfire follows the leader into camp with the rest of their haggard patrol. They were exhausted, but not because of the strenuous battle or any injuries, no. Saving Pebblepaw and Cherrypounce was by no means wrong, but they felt a little bit regretful at having chosen to drag the she-cat's deadweight unconscious body back home. Letting the apprentice struggle just seemed like a bad idea at the time, but oh how wrong they'd been. After leaving Cherrypounce in camp somewhere, they joined Lionstar and their Clanmates at the Streamstone, only catching an eye of Snailriver when they'd sat down. Instantly springing to their paws again, the feline heads over to the tom curiously. "Hey," they meow as their eyes rake his body for any mortal wounds. He seemed okay.

Arie

Spiderfrost
April 4th, 2020, 08:07 AM
Dawncloud and Brightwhisker came in together, the tom scanned the clearing for Ravenmist, but not seeing her through the crowd he allowed the she-cat he leaned against to guide him to the medicine cats den before she joined the rest of the gathering cats.

Exhaustion hung on her like water, but her eyes still focused steadily on Lionstar.

Dust
April 4th, 2020, 08:32 AM
[OPEN!]

Pebblepaw trudged into camp, assuming that Sassafrasfire would be alright dragging Cherrypounce to whatever medical set-up was in place. He felt awful. Drained, tired, anxious. His face and ear were stinging to high heaven, and his nose was filled with the crusty, coppery scent of blood, but still he made his way at Lionstar's call.

With tired eyes, Pebblepaw took a seat in between a few clan mates and directed his gaze up to the leader. He wished Pigeonpaw were here... and Graypaw. The apprentice sighed. At least he still had Firehawk... as far as he knew. Pebblepaw hadn't seen him during the fight and his chest was already tightening at the potential thought of losing him too.

Star child
April 4th, 2020, 09:02 AM
Harepaw stepped into the clearing after hearing Lionstar's call, Honeypaw following. He wondered if Lionstar minded that He and Honeypaw chose to listen to the meeting.

dionysus
April 4th, 2020, 09:02 AM
Deweyes perked her ears at the sound of Lionstar’s yells and made her way toward the stream stone, sitting gracefully to the side since she didn’t really need a good view. The warrior had decided to stay in the camp upon hearing how many cats had intended to go fight the coyotes for two reasons: one was to make sure the camp wasn’t left totally defenseless and the other was the simple fact that she hadn’t fought coyotes in moons and she didn’t know windclan’s camp off territory at all. After moons of practice, Deweyes could make her way to the battle grounds with some ease despite the ever-changing nature of a forest and she knew how cats fought. As much as she hated to admit it, Deweyes knew she wouldn’t have been much of an asset at the coyote battle, at least not for the first half while she was still trying to get her bearings.
The senior warrior was still terribly interested in how the battle had went, and she was grateful to hear a note of excitement in Lionstar’s urgent tone rather than fear or despair.

nykyrian
April 4th, 2020, 09:41 AM
Finchpaw looked up, listening to Lionstar. She definitely wanted to know what happened at the battle. So she quickly made her way to the streamstone

Leucos
April 4th, 2020, 09:46 AM
Walking over, Sootpaw raised his head with pride. we are victorious ! Take that's stupid dogs!
The tom took his seat near the front, eager to hear what lionstar had to say. Tail swishing in excitement . I wonder if he's proud of me?....and I hope wormbite is ok...

Hurrying on over from her guarding post, BrambleBlaze sat down in the middle of the crowd. She can't always part take in battles so she figured it was her time to do something boring but important .

dino.
April 4th, 2020, 10:06 AM
Though Goosepaw approached the Streamstone, he stayed back a little ways. He'd washed the blood from his fur and now that he got a real chance to look at his wounds, they weren't all the deep. Sure, his ear still stung, but the pain in his leg and side was nearly non-existent.
But even as he attended the meeting, he only intended to watch, unless Lionstar somehow magically chose him to go on one of those patrols. Which was very unlikely. He settled a short distance from the back of the crowd.

duckie
April 4th, 2020, 10:40 AM
Sootflare

As he made his way up to the streamstone, Sootflare felt a guilt weighing on his chest that seemed to only get heavier with every injury he saw, big or small. Staying to help defend the camp was his own decision and he knew had anything happened he would have been there to protect his clan but at the same time it felt... wrong. To make his way through the crowd clearly uninjured, it was- He shook his head and hopped up to the deputy spot. Now was not the time for internal moral debates.

RedFlame2
April 4th, 2020, 10:52 AM
Silverfrost turned her attention to Lionstar, waiting to see who would be chosen to go on a patrol.

Space Cat
April 4th, 2020, 11:09 AM
Riverripple walked to the streamstone, guilty he didn’t have the injuries that the other cats did.

The Cannibal
April 4th, 2020, 11:22 AM
Dust
Cobaltshade did her best to walk the injury on her paw off, it wasn't too bad. Just a cut from a rock. And the blow to her chest, while it stung, it was probably nothing more than a bruise that would go away in a few days. This she could deal with. Riverclan had been successful on their assault with the coyotes, and she got to fight side by side with her leader. It was a good experience, though she had a feeling there would be a few choice words towards a few of their clanmates in this meeting.

With a small yawn, the blue-gray she-cat took her spot near the front of the crowd, head angled upwards to look at Lionstar on the Streamstone. Maybe after Otterstone and Omenshade were done dealing with those injured from the fight she would have her paw checked. She didn't want it to get infected, but it was also not a seriously concerning injury. For now, she'd carefully bring it up to her muzzle and give the wound a few tender licks, attempting to get the blood and some of the dirt out of it herself.

Her gaze turned to her clanmates before ultimately stopping on Pebblepaw. He looked beaten down, tired, upset. The motherly instinct in her caused her to stand quietly and take her seat next to him. Without looking over, she would softly ask, "Are you doing okay?"

Wings
April 4th, 2020, 11:52 AM
Owlflight limped into the clearing, following Lionstar and the group of wounded cats. He noticed the golden leader leaping up onto the Streamstone, so, as always, he assumed it would be a meeting. So, he took his place near the back so the possibility of some cat getting in his space was lower. He licked one of his smaller wounds while waiting for Lionstar to start the meeting.

Cloudsky
April 4th, 2020, 11:54 AM
Fallenstorm looked at her paws before she padded to the streamstone, feeling guilty she didn't do more. Nonetheless, she looked head on at Lionstar, breathing a sigh of relief that everyone was okay, and that they beat those coyotes before they could do more damage.

Exis
April 4th, 2020, 12:02 PM
Foxpaw watched her clanmates gather and felt like garbage, even if she didn't have training she should have been there. She quietly sat at the edge of the clearing and awaited Lionstars announcements.

BEAR.
April 4th, 2020, 12:56 PM
"RiverClan, I am very happy to announce our attack has been victorious! We faced over a dozen mongrels, attracted by the smell of blood and death, and drove them all out!

"During the battle we have also managed to kill one of these foul creatures, and I intend on having the Clan attempt to eat it for our feast tonight. If it turns out.. it doesn't taste decent as meat.. we can discard it, but I will not potentially waste food otherwise.

"Our Clan has many injuries right now, but few casualties. I want to thank the following volunteers for their courage today: we couldn't have done this without you!

"Halfstone, Snailriver, Wormbite, Greenpaw, Goosepaw, Rainsplash, Sootpaw, Salmonsong, Leafbreeze, Brightwhisker, Dawncloud, Cherrypounce, Minnowflight, Bumblebelly, Koistream, Silverfrost, Lightstreak, Mossflame...

"Cobaltshade, Ravenmist, Emberfang, Pebblepaw, Owlflight, Mothdusk, Greenfur, Fennelnose, Fallenstorm, Spiralheart, Firehawk, ....... Sassyfire, Quailsnap, Fawnsqueak, Jerkboob, and Sagehawk!

"Truthfully, I could not ask for a braver crew of warriors and apprentices. Coyotes are cowardly but fierce, and the might of our Clan together has pushed them far into the outskirts beyond WindClan territory. I sincerely doubt they will be returning.

"But our work is not yet over. WindClan's camp is in shambles, and the deceased of their Clan that remain need to be cleaned up before it attracts more predators. I don't know when WindClan is returning, but we can do our best to make sure they have a foundation to return to.

"That is why I want two volunteers to go to WindClan camp. You will be cleaning up the mangled remains of cats, and working on repairing the dens that are damaged. Volunteers: you need to work quickly on this. I would prefer those who did not participate in the fight, but if you are not too injured you are also free to offer your services.

"Ideally, I want these repairs done by tomorrow morning. Who here is up for the task?"

[ shortstack, CheetahPelt, Kitty Mama, pathos, Dipper, Starbot, RedHead, FuzzyRatto, SilentLamb, Moon Lily, Ever, vermin, :Grimm:, Wings, Blissie Bliss, Cloudsky, starshooter, Slatepaw, x ghostie, Wolfie, Skye, senpai., Hexict, Arie, implimm, RedFlame2, S-oft, Splashy, Shimm, Fang, Okapi, The Cannibal, Clover'Wish_101, Katwhisperer, chateerio, Rainquail, Teggy, Spiderfrost, TeamRiverRipple, Beau, Cecily Herondale, riverripple, Sneakyfox55, Turtleclaw1289, SuspiciousMindz, Dust, Slushie, TawnyNeedsACoffee, Daylily Orchid, Greenleap, The Shadow Flower, Fallenpine, Mentallyunstable, Creeklight, Bluepetal ]

Mango
April 4th, 2020, 12:58 PM
BILL.
Salmonsong looked around, she had a small scratch on her forearm from the coyotes, but was in pretty good shape, she lifted her head proudly,” I can go, I’m in pretty good shape.” She meowed

duckie
April 4th, 2020, 01:10 PM
Sootflare

Not seeing many immediate offers, Sootflare glanced up at Lionstar, "I can go," he meowed, "Unless you have need of me elsewhere?" He had already been on two 'relief missions' for WindClan, what was one more?

tye
April 4th, 2020, 01:13 PM
Greenpaw, Greenpaw, Greenpaw.. the white tom eyes searched for this apprentice until he found his target. Colors of green and brown poultice smeared all over his white coat with faint blood streaks that'll take time to fade away- the warrior was in an ugly shape. Good thing Goosepaw fixed him up a bit, some of his deep scratches already caked up. Now he just feels like crap. Ahh..anyway, he's been hearing about this Greenpaw lately so he decided to walk up behind the feline towering over 'em. Slanted green eyes stared down at her until sighing, slumping down resting his broadhead on top of them. "I didn't know I have a twin. Good work, Greenpaw." his deep voice dragged the words lazily with a slight smirk placed on his maw.
Greenleap

wolfie
April 4th, 2020, 01:15 PM
Silvershade had been out collecting.. things. They were unable to find flowers like they had hoped, so they had settled for pretty leaves. They blink, turning to glance at the crowd. An clan mee-- "They're back!" Silvershade gasp, dropping what they were holding and bouncing towards the group. They sat down at the back-- only have missed the first part of cat names. Their gaze flickered to the injured-- the ones who could make it. They didn't have any.. ? Did they?

Silvershade click their tongue. "Oh! Let me help too! I know you said two but, more the merrier-- right..?" They meowed out.

Sneakyfox55
April 4th, 2020, 01:21 PM
BILL. x ghostie

"Oh, can I help?" mewed Darkpaw hopefully. "I didn't join the battle, but I'd be willing to do something else, if that's alright." She glanced at Silvershade, as though asking them permission.

BEAR.
April 4th, 2020, 01:32 PM
Two warrior volunteers was good enough for him. He was aware of Salmonsong's offer, but was wary of how well she could keep up with things. He wanted this to be quick!

"Sootflare [ shortstack], Silvershade [ x ghostie], you both can go. Whether Darkpaw goes will be up to you, Silvershade.

"As a reminder for that patrol.. you'll be cleaning up and disposing of whatever remains are left, and repairing the eamaged dens. Not all of them are destroyed, but the ones that are should be obvious." There wasn't much they could do about the blood until rain came.

"Everyone else, I will be sending a second patrol once WindClan returns home. This will have four cats... to help provide security and another paw in hunting. I will go over it later when the time nears, but if any of you are interested you should let me know.

"This meeting is otherwise dismissed. Sootflare, Silvershade-- I suggest departing immediately before any predators decide to make WindClan their home again."

MEAT ANGELS
April 4th, 2020, 01:33 PM
BILL.

Ravenmist stepped forward, her pelt almost completely cleaned of the coyote's blood. "I can do it, Lionstar!" She called, shaking out her pelt and glancing at the other warriors. "I'm in pretty good shape, compared to some others."

Leucos
April 4th, 2020, 01:40 PM
wow... Bramble thought. Though at the volunteer part she was gonna volunteer herself but others already beat her to it . She shrugged oh well at hearing the dismissal she stood up and head off.

He lifted his chin at his name being called, in the first round of cats names no less! Chest and fur puffing out, Sootpaw gave a cheeky grin . it feels good to be important ! .

wolfie
April 4th, 2020, 01:47 PM
shortstack Sneakyfox55
Silvershade hopped to their paws, they hesitated for a moment at Darkpaw's offer. Considering she would have to see the battlefield.. she would have to get used to it. "As long as you can keep up.. then sure!" They rumbled, having small paws may prove to be useful. Silvershade gestured for Darkpaw to follow them as they walked to Sootflare. "You reeeadddy?"

Sneakyfox55
April 4th, 2020, 01:51 PM
shortstack x ghostie

Darkpaw nodded, following to become a part of the small group.

duckie
April 4th, 2020, 01:55 PM
Sootflare

Hopping down from the deputy spot, Sootflare made his way over to the two felines and gave a swift nod."If you're ready to go, let's go." He wasn't keen on bringing an apprentice along after his last trip to WindClan but he wasn't going to complain so long as Darkpaw kept up.

[ Sneakyfox55 x ghostie ]

Dust
April 4th, 2020, 02:00 PM
Pebblepaw wasn't even going to attempt to unload the verbal diarrhea of how he felt right now, instead opting to lean immediately into Cobalt. He just wanted company. A nap, company, and maybe to get all this dried blood off his face. It was starting to get itchy.

"Just tired," He managed to choke out, finally bringing a paw up to his mouth. With a few rough licks, he wiped away some of the crusted blood, now staining his gray fur. The cuts stung bad, so he'd definitely make sure to see someone... and at this point he could no longer feel his ear, but that could be dealt with later. He'd check in to see if Cherrypounce was alive as well... as awful as the thought was. Pebblepaw listened quietly to Lionstar's speech, his stomach tickling with butterflies as his name was mentioned. It felt good to be praised by the leader! Though, Pebble wished it had been for something else. And there was no way in hell that the apprentice was going back to that mangled battlefield. He'd done his duty.

The Cannibal

wolfie
April 4th, 2020, 02:03 PM
shortstack Sneakyfox55
Silvershade hum under their breath, "Woo!" They cheered softly, a bounce in their step. They walked outside of the camp, entering Riverclan's territory.

dino.
April 4th, 2020, 02:06 PM
Goosepaw sat back, letting a rush of pride flow over him as Lionstar called out his name. He was glad to have been able to help, even if it had hurt. A lot.
He would have volunteered, but two cats had already stepped up, and with his current limp he would only be a burden. Maybe if he had the chance to get his wounds treated by the time WindClan returned. With a shake of his pelt, he departed from the Streamstone and made his way to the medicine den.

Starfall
April 4th, 2020, 02:49 PM
The Calliby finally made it passed the entrance of the Clearing, wheezing as he flung the corpse on the ground. “I am so taking a tooth!” he barked out loud. Although it was primarily directed towards Bumblebutt anyone in the clearing could hear it. That sucker was heavy. It took Gentlethunder forever to get back to camp, he took so many breaks getting here. At least 2 stops to catch his breath.

Letting out a good huff the Warrior snatched the scruff of the Coyote and drug him through the clearing till he was somewhat near the fresh kill pile. “What did I miss? Oh before I forget buMBLEBUTT I GOTTA TALK TO YA!” he bellowed, looking for the Golden idiot.

BILL.

chaton
April 4th, 2020, 02:55 PM
Leafbreeze was satisfied to have been able to help, the feeling of validation made her smile. The silver molly would have considered volunteering to help out with the other part of Lionstar's announcement, though her other clanmates had been faster. My shoulder hurts anyway, I should go rest. Padding away from the Streamstone to listen to her inner voice, she headed towards the warriors den.

Sneakyfox55
April 4th, 2020, 02:56 PM
x ghostie shortstack

Darkpaw padded after the two of them quickly, making sure she didn't lag behind.

Greenleap
April 4th, 2020, 03:05 PM
@BILL
OOC: Greenpaw didn't go... she hasn't had battle training yet

Fatalities? Didn't that mean deaths? good! There were only a few.

Starfall
April 4th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Folded ears perked as Lionstar hopped up to the Streamstone. He hadn't gone to help drive the coyote's off, he didn't have any battle training. Swimming, yes, fighting and defending? No. He would have become dog food for sure. Blue eyes scanned the crowds and he spotted his mentor. A bright smile bloomed on his face as he trotted over to Owlflight. "Did you go?" Willowpaw asked, curled tail flicking as he awaited an answer.
Wings

Greenleap
April 4th, 2020, 05:44 PM
Greenpaw, Greenpaw, Greenpaw.. the white tom eyes searched for this apprentice until he found his target. Colors of green and brown poultice smeared all over his white coat with faint blood streaks that'll take time to fade away- the warrior was in an ugly shape. Good thing Goosepaw fixed him up a bit, some of his deep scratches already caked up. Now he just feels like crap. Ahh..anyway, he's been hearing about this Greenpaw lately so he decided to walk up behind the feline towering over 'em. Slanted green eyes stared down at her until sighing, slumping down resting his broadhead on top of them. "I didn't know I have a twin. Good work, Greenpaw." his deep voice dragged the words lazily with a slight smirk placed on his maw.
Greenleap
"Oh, your Greenfur, right? It was funny to hear there was another green prefix in the clan." She said, her bright green eyes stared up at the warrior. "I'm doing the elite warrior training with my mentor, Willowrose!" She said proudly. "You yourself are a great warrior! You helped with the coyotes, right?" She asked, smiling. Her shortness made the white warrior the bit taller than her, making her have to look up at him.

Wings
April 4th, 2020, 05:46 PM
He lifted his head to when he scented the young tom. He had been thinking about Willowpaw during the battle, what would of happened to him if the coyotes had found RiverClan camp? "Yep." He smiled and continued licking another smaller wound, while is leg was wrapped in cobwebs for the big puncture wounds he got from when a coyote bit into his thigh. He looked up and motioned with his tail for Willowpaw to lay beside him and watch the meeting together.
Starbot

Moon Lily
April 4th, 2020, 06:17 PM
BILL.

Hickoryblaze felt his eyes flash. Now was his chance! He sat there for a moment, weighing the outcomes. Should he? Perhaps he should. Yes, that was a good idea. But the meeting had ended before he could say anything. He padded up to the Streamstone.
"Wait, Lionstar, I can do it as well!" He yowled. His voice was echoed by another mew. Huh? Who else besides him and the other two wanted to- oh. He glared at Eagleflower, who had decided to get his fluffy pelt into this as well.

Eagleflower almost backed away at his glare, but instead stood up straighter. He was taller than Hickoryblaze, after all.

BEAR.
April 4th, 2020, 06:26 PM
Lionstar paused before he departed from the bottom of the Streamstone, twitching his ears at Hickoryblaze and Eagleflower. "If one of you want to volunteer to help with the second patrol, we can arrange that-- but the repair crew doesn't need more cats. I would rather have more of my cats here, providing for the Clan, while we have injured than traipsing around poor WindClan's territory.

"I'm not sending out that patrol immediately.. not until I find out where WindClan has gone off to. In the meantime if you two want to be useful, why don't you take the leads on a couple hunting patrols? Pick some volunteers for it, there seems to be plenty of cats here in decent enough shape to move around."

[ Moon Lily ]

tye
April 4th, 2020, 07:08 PM
"Oh, your Greenfur, right? It was funny to hear there was another green prefix in the clan." She said, her bright green eyes stared up at the warrior. "I'm doing the elite warrior training with my mentor, Willowrose!" She said proudly. "You yourself are a great warrior! You helped with the coyotes, right?" She asked, smiling. Her shortness made the white warrior the bit taller than her, making her have to look up at him.

What an adorable, friendly kit. It would've been weird if they had matching personalities. The Greenie Grumps, heh, that'd be funny. "Glad I'm not the only green around. That must be fun, I was in the last training but this time...I think I'll stay out of it." Tail gesturing to his scattered wounds, there's no way he can participate in this condition. "Great? Well, I wouldn't say great uh.. and yeah, it's a good thing we didn't lose a cat. I'm just relieved I made it out without becoming a coyote's plaything" he joked.
Great warrior? Wouldn't say that. To him, he's just a normal cat doing his duties like always. Some strive to be the best, though, a comfortable life is all a cat can ask for. There are many Riverclan warriors who're way more skillful and cunning. Their green eyes met, a slight curl of his black lips again forming a wry smile. "Do your best to make Willowrose proud. You'll be a great warrior yourself in no time, kid."
Grumpy paws felt a good connection with this apprentice. Can definitely put a checkmark on 'nice' on his list.

Star child
April 4th, 2020, 08:07 PM
Harepaw figured he would get yelled at for helping to rebuild Windclan's camp, so he had not volunteered, as much as he wanted to go there.
He figured Honeypaw was the same, since they didn't offer either. Honeypaw would've been one of the first people to offer help.

Greenleap
April 4th, 2020, 08:12 PM
What an adorable, friendly kit. It would've been weird if they had matching personalities. The Greenie Grumps, heh, that'd be funny. "Glad I'm not the only green around. That must be fun, I was in the last training but this time...I think I'll stay out of it." Tail gesturing to his scattered wounds, there's no way he can participate in this condition. "Great? Well, I wouldn't say great uh.. and yeah, it's a good thing we didn't lose a cat. I'm just relieved I made it out without becoming a coyote's plaything" he joked.
Great warrior? Wouldn't say that. To him, he's just a normal cat doing his duties like always. Some strive to be the best, though, a comfortable life is all a cat can ask for. There are many Riverclan warriors who're way more skillful and cunning. Their green eyes met, a slight curl of his black lips again forming a wry smile. "Do your best to make Willowrose proud. You'll be a great warrior yourself in no time, kid."
Grumpy paws felt a good connection with this apprentice. Can definitely put a checkmark on 'nice' on his list.
The small appie's smile was wide. A warrior said she was going to be great!

Fawn
April 4th, 2020, 09:50 PM
Fawnsqueak had limped into the meeting but stayed on the outer edge of the gathering cats, unwilling to attempt navigating through the crowd when he was down a leg. Not only did it throb in its cobweb prison, but the slightest of movements reintroduced a trickle of pain. Listening to the announcement of victory, he peered around the figures of his clanmates to inwardly appreciate the courageous fighters, then was distracted by Lionstar's decision to... eat the coyote. Okay, that..

That was a little weird, but he could appreciate the effort to avoid being wasteful even if he wished it hadn't had to die to begin with.

Quickly, Fawnsqueak moved on as he spoke of a cleanup crew sent to WindClan and afterward, extra warriors to get them back on their paws. The idea sounded good in theory, but anxiety chewed at him: where was WindClan? "A search patrol might be in order.." he murmured, scuffing a paw at the ground.

Once the meeting was dismissed, he shakily returned to his paws - balance wobbly. His teetering soon got the best of him, and he yelped, crashing onto his uninjured side but still wincing from the jostle. "Hey, uh..." Embarrassment burned at him. The tips of his ears had to be on fire just from having to ask this. "Could anyone maybe, help me up?"

(open)

Madelaine
April 4th, 2020, 11:24 PM
[~] Dipper; [~]

Willowrose heard a familiur voice ask for help up, so the black and white molly padded over to Fawnsqueak. She looked down with her lower eye to see that he had fallen. "here let me help you.", she meowed. The molly got low and bumped him with her head to help him up. He wasn't that heavy. Willowrose used all of her strength to help him up. The black and white molly her motherly nature kick in. "You should go see the medicine cat if you haven't already. We need every cat to be fine.", Willowrose added. That must have been one nasty fight. She didn't go after thinking that Riverclan needed a few strong warriors to stay behind in case a coyote came into their camp. She also didn't go since she didn't want anything to do with her former clan. That was all in the past and this was the present.

Fawn
April 5th, 2020, 01:29 AM
Fawnsqueak's gaze softened as he saw Willowrose approaching and smiled, sheepish. Grateful for her help, he was able to scramble to his paws with the added assistance, only swaying for a second before he had stable footing. "Thanks, I..." He cleared his throat. "I guess I've never had to manage with just three working legs. It's kind of weird." A nervous glance cast toward the medicine cat's den was all he needed to determine he didn't wish to be anywhere near it since there were more pressing cases than his was. "Maybe... once things have settled down for them," he decided, musing mostly to himself, "I don't want Otterstone and Omenshade to feel like they have to treat me, I mean.. I've already got cobwebs on it, thanks to Sootflare." The wound wasn't bleeding anymore, and that was the extent of treatment as far as he was concerned.

Blissie Bliss

Madelaine
April 5th, 2020, 01:36 AM
[~] Dipper; [~]

Willowrose wanted to force him, but it wasn't her decision. "But once things settle you go see Otterstone or Omenshade. The clan can't afford to loose another warrior.", she meowed. She didn't want anybody to end up hurt or dying, but that was part of clan life wasn't it. "It sounds like it would hard to only have three legs. More harder than seeing the ground and cats at the same time.", Willowrose meowed in a jokingly voice. Other cats didn't understand that, but she was sure there were more cats with three legs than one like her.

Fawn
April 5th, 2020, 05:26 PM
Fawnsqueak's eyebrows furrowed. "Lose another warrior? ...Who, uh, did we lose, exactly?" he asked, curious. No lives were lost during the coyote battle, but he distinctly remembered Lionstar saying something about Sparkheart to him on the journey to WindClan -- however, no announcement or burial had ever happened, nor had he ever received clarification. Maybe Willowrose had been present. "Yeah, once things settle down," he echo in a half-hearted promise but hoped it wouldn't be necessary.

Puzzled, he debated on the joke for a second, gaze flicking from her to the ground while he tried to understand the humor's angle. A small chuckle fell into a cough as he was quick to move on, offering a smile instead. "Thanks for the help. I should probably..." he tilted his head toward the camp, "go see what needs doing, I guess."

Blissie Bliss

BEAR.
April 11th, 2020, 09:03 PM
After the events of today, Lionstar wasn't very happy..

But he'd keep it quiet for the moment being, just long enough to call the meeting. There were a few things he wanted to touch today, with one thing in particular he wanted to touch first.

Anyone in the clearing could guess it was about Ravenmist and the rogue, and then he planned on following it up with a bunch of ceremonies.

No need to leave this on a bitter note-- he kind of liked seeing when kits got excited.

"All those old enough to swim, gather beneath the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!"

Lionstar's voice was a yowl as he climbed up the rock, looking across the clearing as he waited for the crowd.

Mango
April 11th, 2020, 09:08 PM
Salmonsong pattered noisily out to the stone, ready to hear whatever the Starclan sent angel Lionstar had to say.

Bubblingbee slowly made her way out growling as kits passed by, showing her fangs slightly, but nothing more.

Fuzzy
April 11th, 2020, 09:15 PM
Petuniapaw bounced over to the Streamstone with a bit of excitement. Well she was basically excited about everything but this would be her first meeting sense she got back to RiverClan! Porously sitting on the opposite side of the clearing as Ms. Bubblingbee the young molly looked up at Mister Lionstar with bright amber eyes. He was upset but that was fine, it seemed to be his normal when he called meetings.

Doom
April 11th, 2020, 09:24 PM
Crabkit took a seat beneath the Streamstone, all hunched over and droopy-looking. Now that his adrenaline had died down, the pain was intensifying, but he tried his best to sit up straight and be presentable for Lionstar. He didn't want to look like a wimp!

Any cat could see he was utterly exhausted, though.

tye
April 11th, 2020, 09:32 PM
The uncomfortable Warblerpaw made his way, sitting away from all the cats. His fluffed tail fanned in front of him, sighing. I'll get used to the fishy smell eventually, right? It felt cramped even though their clearing is quite huge. He's used to flatlands and the endless breeze combing out his fur. This will be a big change for the apprentice.

lio
April 11th, 2020, 09:34 PM
[ Fae ]

Weaselkit padded over to the Streamstone, settling beside Crabkit. She brushed her fur against his, noticing the blatant exhaustion on his face. Cobaltshade had whacked him rather hard, and she hoped he was okay.

Swanfeather made his way over to the Streamstone, sitting down and blinking up at Lionstar. He hadn't been in the clearing before, so he had no idea what had happened and was interested in Lionstar's unhappy-yet-pretty expression.

Puddle~
April 11th, 2020, 09:35 PM
Berrykit practically flew over to the Streamstone and sat down near the other kits. It was the cream and white kit's first clan meeting, and she might walk out of it as an apprentice. She hoped that herself and her denmates would be ranking up. They had fought hard, but Cobaltshade was a tough cat!

Doom
April 11th, 2020, 09:42 PM
Crabkit rested his head on Weaselkit's shoulder and began to purr. "Where's Sleetstar?" he wondered quietly.

hxneysuckle Dust

Bread
April 11th, 2020, 09:45 PM
Duckkit excitedly hopped over towards the Streamstone. She gasped as she tripped over a rock, resulting in a faceplant. But the golden kit bounced up, unfazed. She wasn't going to let a silly rock stop her from getting to her apprentice ceremony.

She arrived at the Streamstone and sat down beside Berrykit. "Hewo."

Puddletail

RAT KING
April 11th, 2020, 09:51 PM
Lampreykit stretched and made their way over to join the Clan meeting, their pale grey color points having finally come in fully with age. They were beginning to get restless and cramped on the nursery with age, and were glad to have a reason to get out. Giving themselves a shake, they joined the gathering crowd and settled down to get comfortable.

ameko
April 11th, 2020, 10:46 PM
Fennelnose settled down a little ways away from the medicine cats' den, forcing themself not to attempt to twitch their tail in any way.

Abyssopelagic
April 11th, 2020, 11:55 PM
Flyfur sat outside the nursery (trying to avoid the entryway with her myriad of mostly adopted children) with Berrykit, Onekit, Lightkit, Peachkit, Gingerkit, and Featherkit, provided they didn't want to rush into the crowd of cats. She didn't mind, but was especially wanting to sit a little longer with Gingerkit, who she recently spoke with about his worries.
Queenie Morgan Estelle kittygirl Socks (sorry all edit: aaand Berrykit ran off)

Halfstone looked around for Creekpaw. He hadn't seen her since they had started on their way to the training area last. Despite constantly looking back to her to quiz her over what they last learned, when he reached the training ground, she wasn't with him. Was she avoiding him? He hoped not.
His organs churned with emotional pain and padded to sit where he could hear the meeting.

Arie
April 11th, 2020, 11:58 PM
--- {Open} ---
Snailriver walked towards the meeting, the tom tired after having patrolled for quite long the other day, but he showed up nonetheless. Usually what Lionstar was going to tell them were of importance, the last meeting had led to some excitement in fighting the coyotes so it was interesting to see where this was going to be heading. He assumed it would just be a normal meeting but the opportunity to hang out with two of his favourite cats did present itself as well.

Dust
April 12th, 2020, 12:36 AM
"Right here!!" Sleetkit chirped with excitement, quickly making his way to sit beside his siblings. Giving each of them an affectionate nuzzle, Sleetkit was looking a bit ragged himself from the fight, but with such a chocolate-y brown pelt, it was hard to tell if he was dirty or not.

"Are you guys excited?" The kitten inhaled sharply, turning sparkling icy eyes onto Weaselkit, then Crabkit. Gosh, they looked pooped! Despite the great battle with Cobaltshade, Sleetkit was ripe with excitement. It felt like butterflies were tickling his belly!

Fae hxneysuckle

Pebblepaw poked his head out from the apprentice's den, eyes bleary as a yawn forced his jaws apart. A meeting? Right now? Usually he would be pretty hyped for a meeting, but stars was he tired.

Queenie
April 12th, 2020, 01:11 AM
Lightkit limped up to her mother Flyfur, giving her cuts and bruises a few licks in between each step. It had been a wild and unbelievable afternoon, and she was still in shock from it. Despite, taking a second to warm up to the idea of attacking her clan-mate she had felt she had fought with pride and was sure that Lionstar would reward her. Although, if she weren't to earn an apprentice name today or until she was six moons of age, she would understand. Either way, Lightkit had shown what kind of cat she was today. One to ask questions, one to stand up for what she believed in, and a good warrior. She could stand tall today, even with her little body being sore. "Hi mama," she chirped, coming up behind the she-cat.

Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
April 12th, 2020, 01:27 AM
"Hello little love." Flyfur turned to her and gave the kit a few licks of affection. "I heard you and a lot of the other kits had fun this afternoon. A top secret mission from Lionstar himself, I hear." She purred. The description of what happened had been amusing, but she planned to apologize to Cobaltshade in the very near future for the mauling she likely received. At least 4 of her own had joined in.
Queenie

wolfie
April 12th, 2020, 01:36 AM
Wormbite was sitting in the corner of the crowd like always. Luckily, his wounds were healing decently well. While breathing was somewhat a difficulty, his shoulder didn't seemed that bothered. Maybe his mind threats worked. Wormbite glanced up, unaware of the events that had happened.
____
Silvershade was so confused. So many kits. However, however, they all seemed.. so.. ti-- They blinked. "Did,, did they try to plan an escape?" They mumbled out in pure confusion.

Puddle~
April 12th, 2020, 01:40 AM
Berrykit turned her head as Duckkit sat down next to her. “Hi STUCKkit,” she meowed. The she-kit was still amused by the thought of Duckkit getting her claws stuck in Cobaltshade’s pelt. The nickname was definitely going to stick for a while. The young kit let out a mrrow of laughter and let her excitement overthrow her usual personality. “Do you think we’ll become apprentices today?”

.Bread.

Estelle
April 12th, 2020, 05:31 AM
Gingerkit dragged himself out of the nursery to Flyfur and the mass amount of adopted 'siblings'. He ploffed down next to them- specifically close to Flyfur- and brought his tail to rest on his paws.
The young tom still very well remembered his conversation with her, and although he did feel a bit better, the feeling of not wanting to leave was still looming. But he'd have to keep his head high, he didn't want anyone else to know about his struggle after all, yet thought only became more present as he lifted his dark green gaze up to glance at the Streamstones.
Rainquail Queenie (if you don't mind Ginger popping in~)

Abyssopelagic
April 12th, 2020, 05:59 AM
Flyfur leaned towards Gingerkit and wrapped her tail around him. With the way he looked towards the Streamstones, she knew he was thinking about earlier.

She wondered just how many of them would be named apprentices today. Gingerkit was old enough, while Featherkit, Berrykit, Lightkit, and Onekit had all participated in the game that would give them the possibility of becoming apprentices soon. Peachkit was the only one who wasn't leaving for sure.

Greenleap
April 12th, 2020, 07:31 AM
She ran over before the meeting started.

Estelle
April 12th, 2020, 07:55 AM
Gingerkit's mind was busy, but the feeling of Flyfur's tail around him was comforting. There was a good chance that after this he would be an apprentice, and while he had brushed off the offer of possibly getting more time, It still wasn't his favourite idea. He secretly wondered if, even as an apprentice, if he could come sleep in the nursery sometime. It would probably be strange, but it might just be something he could try.

But the ginger tom decided to push those thoughts away. Like he had told himself earlier, he had to keep his head high, which he did. Noone, aside from Flyfur, was allowed to know about this. Noone.
He glanced with his neutral yet somewhat lazy expression to the queen and then the other kits, giving them all a nod in greeting. It was strange how he had never really grown that close with any them, despite sharing the same adoptive mother- or care taker as he called it.
"so, how many might be becoming apprentices?" he asked averting his gaze for just a slight moment before bringing in back to Flyfur and the others. He figured it was best to leave his usual nickname for most cats out- he didn't really know why, but it felt best to do so.
Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
April 12th, 2020, 08:10 AM
"Mine or in general?" She teased, knowing he likely meant the cats around her, minus Berrykit, who had run off to group of other young cats. "Well, Peachkit is the only one who will for certain be staying. You're old enough and the rest participated in one of Lionstar's games." If Gingerkit gave her a weird look, she didn't notice it, but explained anyway. "It's how he clears the nursery. If we waited for them all to become old enough, there would probably be 50 kits getting tripped on at any given time." It might be a slight exaggeration, but was more or less factual. Estelle

Estelle
April 12th, 2020, 08:38 AM
Gingerkit gave a small nod as she spoke, it was understandable, the nursery was getting rather crowded but- "so he's crowding the apprentice den" Gingerkit said bluntly "i mean most apprentices are out training and stuff but it's gonna be crowded at night- and there don't seem to be many warrior ceremonies either" he explained in his monotone voice, glancing to Flyfur. To him, that was all just facts, and another would be that was he probably wouldn't be able to get some actual rest there, if it's gonna be even more crowded than the nursery, unless they do know how to stay quiet, which he doubted. How irritating, but he'd just have to deal with it. If anything, he could always just sleep outside.
Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
April 12th, 2020, 09:03 AM
"That is also true," she meowed, sighing a little. "Which is probably why Lionstar asked Fennelnose to begin gathering cats to make expansions to the dens." Another good solution would to assign half of the mentors and their apprentices to be awake at night instead, so the den wouldn't be cramped. She wasn't sure if it was good idea or even if she should suggest it, but it was a thought.
Estelle

Spiderfrost
April 12th, 2020, 09:24 AM
@TeamRiverRipple (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11724)

Brightwhisker had been in a nice cnversation, catching up with the previous Shadowclan cat, Bumblebelly and introducing him to Dawncloud who had been walking by when Lionstar called for a meeting.

Dawncloud tilted her head in confusion as she didn't recall much of anything planned or happening. Brightwhisker didn't either and looked around the clearing for Ravenmist to see if she knew anything. However, upon catching sight of her and her hunched over form he stood up.

Waving his tail towards the two he had been chatting with, the tom made his way to his mate and brushed his nose against her shoulder.

"Ravenmist? What's going on, are you ok?" he murmured as others gathered around for the meeting.

Bread
April 12th, 2020, 09:52 AM
Duckkit frowned at Berrykit. She was not amused with her new nickname, but she eventually found a way to laugh at it. “Yep!” the golden kit squeaked, “We all worked really hard!”

Puddletail

dino.
April 12th, 2020, 11:52 AM
Goosepaw pulled himself away from the apprentice's den with a yawn. Lionstar didn't look particularly happy, so he guessed this meeting wasn't something to be excited about. He sat by the back of the crowd, glancing around and trying to catch facial expressions to figure out what was happening.

----------

Hailfire blinked as she looked up from the prey pile, tilting her head at Lionstar's call. It seemed a lot of the gathered cats were just as confused as she was, so she figured talking to them about it wouldn't exactly help. She stayed where she was, hoping she would be able to here from there.

Puddle~
April 12th, 2020, 12:07 PM
After a short chat with Duckkit, Berrykit gazed through the crowd and spotted her adoptive mother and siblings sitting in a group outside the nursery. Oops! Was I supposed to stay with them? She excitedly bounced over to her family. "Flyfur! Do you think I'll make a good apprentice?" Then the she-kit glanced at her siblings and thought for a minute. She hadn't really gotten a chance to connect with them and she hoped they could get to know each other better as apprentices.

Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
April 12th, 2020, 12:21 PM
Flyfur turned away from Gingerkit and looked at Berrykit, loving grin pulling at the side of her mouth. "Of course you will, persistence is always a good trait to have." She purred and gave Berrykit a quick lick to her cheek.
She suddenly felt old, older than she really was and a bone deep weariness settled in. Of course she was proud of them all, she always would be. But part of her wanted the younger kits to stay the full 6 moons, just to get her time with them before they all became busy with their duties to the clan.
Puddletail (I almost hit post with 'lick to the cheek' as 'kick to the cheek'. Thank God I always triple check spelling lol)

FuzzyRatto
April 12th, 2020, 12:34 PM
Lightstreak and Mossflame joined the crowd.

Wings
April 12th, 2020, 12:46 PM
The partly ginger she padded out of the den, shaking her fur out. She padded through the crowd to find a nice spot near the center. She sat alone, thinking about the dream she had had when she just slept, while looking up at Lionstar.

---

Taking his normal spot for meetings, the long-furred brown tabby laid down in now a divot in the soil. It was pretty much molded to his size so it was the utmost comfortable spot for him during meetings. He licked his chest fur while keeping one ear on Lionstar, waiting for him to speak.

Estelle
April 12th, 2020, 01:27 PM
"reasonable choice" Gingerkit said with a slight mutter, atleast the den would be less crowded, but the apprentices might still be loud as can be. That's when he noticed Berrykit- one of his adopted siblings- arriving. With a small flick of his ear, he nodded a greeting to the molly. She was one of the kits he had close to never spoken to, in fact, he couldn't even recall one time they actually spoke. Not that he really cared, it was a mere fact.
"might wanna try to stay calm" he muttered under his voice as he averted his gaze. If the current apprentices were already loud, which he was quite sure they were, he wouldn't need more loud cats to disturb his peace on top of them.
Rainquail Puddletail

Star child
April 12th, 2020, 03:23 PM
Harepaw bounced into the clearing, happy that he finally was able to be off his punishment. He sat around the edge of the gathering cats, but still to where he could hear Lionstar.
~~*~~
Honeypaw padded from the apprentices' den, yawning, and sat by the entrance to the den.

BEAR.
April 12th, 2020, 05:15 PM
"RiverClan, today is a special day for many young cats, but I will address their ceremony at the end of this meeting in favor of a more.. pressing matter.

"It appears one of our warriors is incompetent, and I cannot allow this to stand.. while in the midst of speaking to a newcomer in regards to joining, Fawnsqueak and I were interrupted by a rogue coming into our camp.

"Instead of confronting him, she chose to talk with him without asking him why he was here. Fawnsqueak attempted to intervene while I finished the joining discussion, and that is where the deception began..

"Ravenmist [ TeamRiverRipple], you lied to Fawnsqueak and myself about the rogue. At first you claimed to have met him out in our territory and thought he was good joining material, and when you were questioned more you changed your story to say you met him at the camp entrance. We saw him walk in, and we saw him approach you. At no point did you go near the camp entrance. His story collaborated what we saw: he wandered into our camp, and chose to talk to you.

"I would be less angry with you had it simply been a lack of confrontation, but you chose to lie to us to cover for a stray you seem to not know. Your blatant dishonesty and disregard for the security of our Clan has made me decide you are no longer fit for your position as a warrior. From this moment forth, you are Ravenpaw again-- until you have proven you are responsible enough for the security of our Clan-mates.

"Bumblebelly [ S-oft], since this is a matter that requires social rehabilitation instead of actual physical training, I am entrusting Ravenpaw to you. She is not to leave camp under any circumstance until she has re-earned her status as a warrior.

"I do not take actions of deceit lightly RiverClan, and I will not entrust a cat with privileges if they have shown themselves to be a potential hazard to this Clan. Brightwhisker [ Spiderfrost], I understand you may be fond of this cat but during this time I would suggest social distancing until she has finished her re-learning.

"In addition to this, I am instating a new patrol system. Sootflare [ shortstack], starting today I want cats to be placed on guard around camp. This is not the first time we have had a rogue intruder, but I plan on it being the last.

"Apprentices, check with a guard before you leave camp. With the exception of Ravenpaw who is not allowed to leave, you need at least one warrior to accompany you."

Wings
April 12th, 2020, 05:23 PM
Mothdusk flicked her ear, yet another warrior made apprentice. Her mind shot to her former apprentice that she raise to be a warrior. Mossypaw. She didn't care much if she did get an apprentice but, she would be sad if she did. All she did pretty much was hunt and go on patrols.

---

Owlflight snorted quietly at Ravenpaw. Idiot.

teddy.
April 12th, 2020, 05:25 PM
Bumblebelly hadn't been too imposed about joining in with the clan meeting as he lay sulking outside the medical den. He wasn't incapable of moving but with a coyote wound and huting head it simply didn't seem wise but he had idly listened. His attentions was caught when he heard his name and the assignment of an apprentice who... was certainly not apprentice aged.

Ouch. A Demotion? A bit humiliating but at least he could feel a little bit more useful. Might as well make the ceremony genuine!

He climbed onto black paws and padded over, careful of the skim around his neck that held cobwebs upon them. "Ravenpaw, aren't you lucky! I'm stuck in camp as well, until I'm healed and know the territory, so you definitely won't be leaving my sight any time soon." He meowed, a cheeky smile across his snout. Bumblebelly meant no harm with his comment but it wasn't a situation to make fun of either; a demotion is serious!
TeamRiverRipple

Fuzzy
April 12th, 2020, 05:41 PM
Petuniapaw's mouth fell agape at Mister Lionstar's announcement. Warriors could be demoted? Wow. She heard of that one but it still was strange. Though the thought of Ms. Ravenm-paw sharing the apprentices den with her was really weird.
On another note Petuniapaw's ears shot up with interest. Guards at the camp entrance? That sounded like a really good idea! Mister Lionstar was good at thinking of ideas wasn't he?

MEAT ANGELS
April 12th, 2020, 05:45 PM
Bumblebelly hadn't been too imposed about joining in with the clan meeting as he lay sulking outside the medical den. He wasn't incapable of moving but with a coyote wound and huting head it simply didn't seem wise but he had idly listened. His attentions was caught when he heard his name and the assignment of an apprentice who... was certainly not apprentice aged.

Ouch. A Demotion? A bit humiliating but at least he could feel a little bit more useful. Might as well make the ceremony genuine!

He climbed onto black paws and padded over, careful of the skim around his neck that held cobwebs upon them. "Ravenpaw, aren't you lucky! I'm stuck in camp as well, until I'm healed and know the territory, so you definitely won't be leaving my sight any time soon." He meowed, a cheeky smile across his snout. Bumblebelly meant no harm with his comment but it wasn't a situation to make fun of either; a demotion is serious!
TeamRiverRipple

Ravenpaw sighed. Just my luck. "Well, won't this be grand?"

teddy.
April 12th, 2020, 05:49 PM
Ravenpaw sighed. Just my luck. "Well, won't this be grand?"

"Grand might be an understatement, my dear apprentice! But we shall fix you right up, I hope. you'll have your name back in no time," His words were filled with confident but Bumblebelly had no clue what he was doing. He pressed his nose to briefly touch Ravenpaw's, desperate to hold back a giggle.

MEAT ANGELS
April 12th, 2020, 05:54 PM
S-oft

"Well, aren't you a nice cat." She hunched her shoulders, feeling guilty. "I just didn't want Lionstar to hurt the rogue, they did nothing wrong. I just didn't expect my punishment to be like THIS, Now all my clanmates are going to hate me. Especially Brightwhisker."

Sweetie
April 12th, 2020, 06:00 PM
Shimmeringpool padded into the clearing and joined the clan meeting. Her silver ears perked up at the mention of guarding the camp. This would be the perfect time to serve her clan and show Lionstar her loyalty. Light blue eyes looked up at the golden feline, ready to ask her question when he took a break. "C-Can Sootflare ask for volunteers before assigning cats to guard? B-Because I would like to be a guard." The silver and white molly spoke up. Hopefully, the Leader of Riverclan would be merciful and his answer won't be too brash.

BILL.

------

Sunkit padded his stubby legs out and into the meeting. His ocean blue eyes looking at the crowd as he sat near the edge of the sea of cats.

teddy.
April 12th, 2020, 06:06 PM
S-oft

"Well, aren't you a nice cat." She hunched her shoulders, feeling guilty. "I just didn't want Lionstar to hurt the rogue, they did nothing wrong. I just didn't expect my punishment to be like THIS, Now all my clanmates are going to hate me. Especially Brightwhisker."

He couldn't help but roll his eyes at the dramatic Molly, maybe she did suit the title of apprentice. "Perhaps you shouldn't have lied to your literal leader... I risked my pelt to be here, be grateful you weren't kicked out! A distrustful clanmate isn't helpful to anyone but that's why I'm here," Bumblebelly long tabby tail briefly brushed against the other cats back in an effort to reassure them.

BEAR.
April 12th, 2020, 06:08 PM
"Ravenpaw," Lionstar growled down at the she-cat. "I don't hurt cats lightly, but I do punish cats who trespass and enter our camp uninvited. You not only encouraged his behavior, but lied to me and your Clan-mate repeatedly.

"Do not test my patience with you further."

To Shimmeringpool, he allowed his fur to lie flat at her request. "I will be leaving that up to Sootflare [ shortstack], but I imagine he might take volunteers.

"Cats who are picked for guard duty will need to be on the ball. No one comes in without you knowing, and no one should leave without you knowing. Challenge any trespassing cat, and in the event one of our Clan-mates is bringing in an outsider.. make sure you are aware why they're coming in.

"We lost one Clan-mate to a rogue entering our camp at random." Lionstar paused at this, taking a moment to stare at Ravenpaw. "I will not risk us losing more, especially when it seems some of our Clan-mates may be too comfortable with outsiders for their own good."

[ TeamRiverRipple, Shimm ]

Spiderfrost
April 12th, 2020, 07:58 PM
@TeamRiverRipple (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11724)
@S-oft (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11675)

@BILL. (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1)

Brightwhisker stared up at Lionstar in disbelief, then at Ravenmist--paw. His blue eyes widened at the seriousness of the situation even as his pelt burned in embarrassment when his fondness for the she-cat was stated so bluntly.

"Um--uh.." The warrior shook his head like he was ridding himself of his nerves and smiled respectfully but unwaveringly kind at his leader before walking up to Ravenpaws side loyally.

"Respectfully, Lionstar, I could care little how someone would gossip about me simply because someone I cared for was demoted. Now more than ever I should be there to help her get through this. But thank you for your concern." he said before turning to the she-cat in question with a look that spoke volumes of his concern.

With Bumblebelly showing up he gave him a wave of his tail.
"I suppose this is where I should say 'Take care of her for me'?" he joked lightheartedly.

Cloudsky
April 12th, 2020, 08:03 PM
Fallenstorm skidded into camp, a fish in her jaws. She decided to go hunting, but apparently, that was a bad idea. All she heard was the end of Lionstar's speech, and it made her jaw drop. She looked around before seeing Shimmeringpool, who she knew was Wormbite's sister. Maybe she could ask her? She crept toward her, meowing to her quietly.
"What did I miss?" She could feel the burning of anger from Lionstar, so something obviously happened. Maybe this was about the rogue? Shimm

BEAR.
April 12th, 2020, 08:12 PM
"The point, Brightwhisker [ Spiderfrost].. is to place her in a position where she has to focus on improvement." Lionstar's gaze had settled on the warrior.

"Having you all over her is only going to distract her. I don't care if you want to remain friends with her, but while her behavior is being monitored I'd suggest giving her space."

This was part of the reason why Lionstar hated warrior and apprentice romance-- it got in the way of training. Something Ravenpaw desperately needed.

Lionstar didn't want to linger on this subject any longer. It'd just make him angrier at the offender. "On another note, I am pleased to announce the outsider I spoke to prior to this incident has been accepted into the Clan.

"Everyone, please welcome Loonpaw [ Loon]! Loonpaw, you are already aware you will be starting off as an apprentice. Please, step forward so I can assign you a mentor."

dino.
April 12th, 2020, 08:36 PM
[ Loon ]

Goosepaw tilted his head as he watched the demotion unfold. His eyes were widened, but not with astonishment - rather, with curiosity. This was the first time he'd ever witnessed such a thing, and on top of that, there was a new apprentice joining them.
Tossing apprentice-Ravenmist a sympathetic glance, he made his way over to the newest addition to RiverClan, though his body language made it obvious he was wary of the newcomer. "Hey there, Loonpaw," he said with a nervous smile. "I'm Goosepaw. Welcome to RiverClan!"

Leucos
April 12th, 2020, 08:55 PM
sitting near the back Bramble blaze managed to catch that
somebody has done something and that someone named Loon had joined? Weird.

Cloudsky
Hurrying on over , Sootpaw hid in the mass of cats . He felt embarrassed that he was so late! He only managed to catch that someone joined. He hid behind his mentor "I can't believe I'm late...I'm never this late..." he said in a hushed and disappointed tone.

Spiderfrost
April 12th, 2020, 09:00 PM
Brightwhisker while wishing he could stay by Ravenmists' side also understood where Lionstar was coming from. The thin tom nodded at his leaders words an looked down at his paws completely at a loss at being unable to help the demoted warrior at his side. But Bumblebelly was here, and he was a pretty alright cat, so he could be assured that she was still in good company.

Cloudsky
April 12th, 2020, 10:03 PM
Cloudsky
Hurrying on over , Sootpaw hid in the mass of cats . He felt embarrassed that he was so late! He only managed to catch that someone joined. He hid behind his mentor "I can't believe I'm late...I'm never this late..." he said in a hushed and disappointed tone.
"You're not the only one. I just got here a bit ago. However, I think we missed some yelling from Lionstar, and came just in time to see a new face, so there's that." She meowed, her tone hushed and her paws politely tucked under her. She looked curiously at Loonpaw and smiled.
"Loonpaw, welcome to the clan!" She meowed with a smile.
Loon

Leucos
April 12th, 2020, 10:10 PM
Cloudsky
Oh! "Congrats Loonpaw! " he meowed only to look back at her. you too huh? " usually your on time as well..." he commented . "so...after this can we do a few hunting sessions ??...I wanna be able to get my ceremony as fast as possible " .

Cloudsky
April 12th, 2020, 10:17 PM
Cloudsky
Oh! "Congrats Loonpaw! " he meowed only to look back at her. you too huh? " usually your on time as well..." he commented . "so...after this can we do a few hunting sessions ??...I wanna be able to get my ceremony as fast as possible " .
"Well, even though I caught a fish, it never hurts to get a few more!" She meowed before smiling mischievously, a small smirk on her face.
"You said you would learn in New-leaf, so now you are going to learn!" She exclaimed before realizing she was a bit too loud.

duckie
April 13th, 2020, 10:44 AM
Sootflare

Sootflare arrived to the meeting later than usual, settling into the deputy spot just as Lionstar began to speak. He wasn't late, per se, just later than usual. Hopefully, Lion could let this slide just once - Sootflare was typically of the first to arrive when meetings were called and he had yet to miss one. All the same, he deftly avoided the leader's gaze as he approached.

The tom listened intently to the explanation of Ravenmist's actions in the clearing and consequential demotion. It caused him to frown. Time and time again it seemed their clanmates stepped up to the plate and failed every simple expectation. It was shameful. Still, he smiled as she was assigned to the newcomer - Bumblebelly. Perhaps they could have a couple remediation sessions together. A curt nod acknowledged his new tasks. He could start work on that as soon as the meeting was over. Shimmeringpool's words were encouraging to hear - if all went well there would be plenty of volunteers and his clanmates wouldn't have to be voluntold for the job.

Dust
April 13th, 2020, 11:04 AM
Pebblepaw took a moment to inwardly groan. Guards? Take a warrior outside of camp? How would he be able to sneak away to his workshop now! Ugh. Stupid Ravenpaw.. ruining all the fun. Pebblepaw held his breath. Wait no! That was a mean thought! With the guiltiest expression plastered across his face, the apprentice turned his gaze down to his paws, keeping his ears perked to listen for anymore announcements.

Loon
April 13th, 2020, 01:29 PM
Loonpaw lifted her head confidently as her new clanmates welcomed her and padded to towards Lionstar, meeting his gaze evenly. Secretly, she was terrified, but she would never tell anyone that! Instead, she decided to feign confidence- this was the first many of her new clanmates were meeting her! She had to do her best to make a good first impression, and the last thing she wanted was for them to think they had let a wimp join their ranks.

She nodded politely at Goosepaw and the other cats offering her welcomes and met Lionstar's gaze, unable to control the twitch of excitement in her tail-tip. Her mentor! She wondered who would be in charge of her training...?

BILL.

BEAR.
April 13th, 2020, 04:18 PM
Pleased to see Loonpaw step forward, Lionstar continued.

"Loonpaw [ Loon], from this moment forth you will be mentored by Rainsplash [ Splashy]. Rainsplash, you have proven to be a dutiful warrior and I trust you will pass on all you know to Loonpaw."

Lionstar had high hopes these two would do well together.

"Now, RiverClan! I am proud to announce many of our kits will be receiving their apprentice names today.

"When I call your name, step forward. If you fail to step forward you will not be given your new name and mentor.

"Gingerkit [ Estelle], Lampreykit [ Salt], Frozenkit [ Dipper], Berrykit [ Puddletail], Duckkit [ .Bread.], Featherkit [ kittygirl], Snowkit [ Eli.draws.sometimes], Sleetkit [ Dust]," ugh, Lionstar did not like that one.

"Crabkit [ Fae], Lightkit [ Queenie], Ripplekit [ RedHead], Onekit [ Snowstripe], Weaselkit [ hxneysuckle], Lotuskit [ Shadeleaf], Tinykit [ S-oft].." He was pretty sure that was it. He had purposely excluded Silverkit from this due to her lack of participation-- after her initial attack, she had stood around while her den-mates fought on without her.

"Since there are quite a few of you, I will be doing this as a few of you come forward. I suggest being speedy with it."

Doom
April 13th, 2020, 04:24 PM
Standing when his name was called, Crabkit smiled and gave both of his siblings an affectionate nuzzle before stepping forward. "This is it!"

Dust hxneysuckle

teddy.
April 13th, 2020, 04:25 PM
Tinykit squirmed excited, flashing a quick grin towards Ripplekit as he dashed past his sister to hope into the front of the crowd. He had been the first to Lionstar's calls at the play attack and he would be the first here as well! his small, stubbed tail was raised up behind, if he had the rest of it it would no doubt be swaying with excitement.

BILL.

Fawn
April 13th, 2020, 04:25 PM
Oh good, Lionstar remembered what she'd said about making Frozenkit an apprentice for both of their troubles. Her spar with Gentlethunder and his encounter with the stream had led to this moment.

"I attack the Gentleboob for this, get going!" Iceflower nudged Frozenkit forward to the Streamstone despite his attempts at escaping back to the nursery. "You go up there and get new name! Better name." She gave him a critical eye as if daring the scrap to disobey, because this was her opportunity to get rid of the little parasite from her nest.

Frozenkit made a 'weh' noise as he was pushed, tripping over his own paws as he climbed up the Streamstone to wait for the other apprentices with Lionstar. Everything was.. so much different up here. It made his legs wobbly to look into the crowd and see his clanmates staring back. And his mother, still giving him that same squinty expression.

"Do not forget about river-escapade!" Iceflower called to her son. "You like him so much, YOU mentor him."

Bread
April 13th, 2020, 04:27 PM
Duckkit ran up to Lionstar and bounced around after being called. There was no hesitation involved.

BILL.

RAT KING
April 13th, 2020, 04:29 PM
Lampreykit hopped to their paws and came closer to the Steamstone. They were becoming an apprentice, finally! It had taken so long! Turning to look back towards the clearing for a moment, the pale grey pointed cat passed their yellow gaze over the still gathering group of warriors. They wondered which of them would end up being their mentor, and were excited to begin their training. They hoped to learn to fight and hunt as soon as possible so they could serve their Clan.
BILL.

Puddle~
April 13th, 2020, 04:30 PM
Berrykit mewed a quick goodbye to Flyfur before she stepped up to the Streamstone, her eyes shining with excitement. This was it--the day she had waited for all 3 moons of her life. She could hardly contain her excitement as Lionstar called out her name.

BILL.

lio
April 13th, 2020, 04:31 PM
[ Fae Dust ]

As soon as her name was called, Weaselkit padded forward along with Crabkit, her tail waving excitedly. She nuzzled her brother in return before sitting down and looking up at Lionstar. Her blue-gray eyes flashed with a bright giddiness, ears perking to listen closely to Lionstar. One day, she would be the best warrior in the Clan!

"Are you ready?" Weaselkit asked her littermates.

Banneret
April 13th, 2020, 04:33 PM
Lilytail smiled, happy that new ranks were being given. She watched from the outskirts of the camp. Not a lot of cats talked to her, but that was ok with her. She sighed. ’If only Jumpfur was still here....’ She shook off the thought and watched, ears pricked.

[ OPEN ]

teddy.
April 13th, 2020, 04:33 PM
Koistream puffed his chest up in pride as he watched one of his kids finally get their apprentice name. Finally the kid would be a little more active! He felt excited, maybe he should spend more time with the kiddo... Maybe. "Go on, Lamprey! You've got this!" The tom flashed his son a quick grin.

Salt.

kittygirl
April 13th, 2020, 04:36 PM
Featherkit dashed up with the kits, her heart was racing and she sat down neatly to look...more apprentice aged? featherkit looked up and took a deep breath, before the found herself looking around for her mom and...dad.

Rainquail
Teggy

Estelle
April 13th, 2020, 04:37 PM
Gingerkit let out a small huff as to ready himself when he got called up- this was it, he was becoming an apprentice. It wasn't his favourite of ideas, and it felt strange, but he didn't have much of a choice, nor did he want to disappoint his mother.. Flyfur and his biological one alike.
He pushed himself to his paws and glanced to his care taker- Flyfur- before slowly stepping forward.

Quasar
April 13th, 2020, 04:38 PM
When she heard her name being called, Snowkit quietly walked up to the Streamstone.

kittygirl
April 13th, 2020, 04:44 PM
Featherkit nudged gingerkits side, "I can't wait to train together!" she smiled with a purr. She considered gingerkit a "best friend" and was excited to train with someone she knew! she kept glancing around for her father though...approval...I need him to be...proud.. featherkit thought sadly, W-What if my dad becomes my mentor, I could make him so proud and I'll finally be able to spend time with him!" she got excited at the thought.

Estelle

Estelle
April 13th, 2020, 04:56 PM
Gingerkit shrugged at the idea of training together- "could be nice i gues" he muttered. He wasn't big on the getting all excited part- he never got excited for that matter- and actually didn't care that much with who he'd have to train, as long as they could stay calm for atleast a small moment. Though the idea if training with someone he knew wasn't... displeasing.
He glanced down at Featherkit- one of his adopted 'siblings'- and almost, almost, asked why she seemed less happy go lucky than a second before, but quickly kept himself from doing so as she seemed to get excited again "whatcha thinking of?" he asked, momentarily averting his gaze as he did.
kittygirl

Queenie
April 13th, 2020, 05:11 PM
Lightkit nervously tiptoed up to where the rest of the kits were lined up. She held her head high. She didn't know what to think of this. Yet, she was earning her apprentice name now, so she was going to stand here honorably. Even if she had some not so honorable things to get here. Lionstar said we didn't hurt her. Perhaps that was true. Yet, Lightkit was worried that there would be some other repercussion to her battle in the clearing yesterday. Never mind that, she told herself. She held her gaze firmly now. Looking to Lionstar with determination. "You can do this." She whispered to herself.

Snowstripe
April 13th, 2020, 05:13 PM
BILL. Queenie
"Yes!" Onekit squeaked excitement had filled his body form ears to paws. He stud up and walked towards Lionstar. He let out a small purr to Lightkit.

kittygirl
April 13th, 2020, 05:28 PM
featherkit smiled, little tears formed in her eyes, "I-I'm looking for my dad...he doesn't see me much...and I'm don't think he..." featherkits words trailed off into small sniffles as she tried to finish, "I don't think he wants me..." featherkit had to force herself not to cry! She could cry now, not when she was becoming an apprentice!

Estelle

Estelle
April 13th, 2020, 05:34 PM
Gingerkit's eyes narrowed as the younger Molly spoke. He gave a small flick of his tail as he sat down, waiting for all of them to be made apprentices. "that's his loss" he said simply in his monotone voice- if her father didn't want her, then he didn't deserve Featherkit being sad about it. Simple as that. He glanced back down at her with his dark green eyes, sitting in a surprisingly proper posture despite his neutral yet somewhat lazy looking expression.
kittygirl

Dust
April 13th, 2020, 06:06 PM
When his name was called, Sleetkit did a small jig as he followed behind Crabkit and Weaselkit. This was so exciting!! Finally becoming an apprentice! Granted, it felt weird still being younger than six moons... but it was the spirit that counted, right? Either way, he wouldn't argue against it. As he settled down beside Weaselkit, Sleetkit cast an expectant glance up at Lionstar, though not without whispering to his littermates,

"Yes I am!"

Abyssopelagic
April 13th, 2020, 07:43 PM
Flyfur watched each kit go up to the Streamstone and gave each of them a loving nudge of encouragement as they passed by. She was especially sad to see Gingerkit and Featherkit leave, but she was so, so proud of them all.

lucidense
April 13th, 2020, 08:33 PM
Creekleap had been a warrior for 4 moons, and she wondered if she was worthy for her first apprentice. She swept her tail around the kits as they passed, she remembered her apprentice ceremony as if it was yesterday, and her paws tingled at the thought of teaching a future warrior. She sat patiently grooming her sleek pelt, she had just woken up, and didn't want to look ratty if it was her first time recieving an apprentice, but she knew not to get her hopes up. She felt her heart leap with proudness as the kits sat in front of the Streamstone.

BEAR.
April 13th, 2020, 08:39 PM
Wow, it was like a surge of kits from the crowd came forward. Lionstar would have been intimidated if not for their baby faces.

It seemed only Lotuskit and Ripplekit failed to step up, so he'd go through the others.

"Alright, there are.. a lot of you, so listen closely!" He scrunched his nose at Iceflower's interruption. "I was going to do that anyway, mother!" For Star's sake! He didn't need his paw held!

"Gingerkit [ Estelle], from this moment forth you will be known as Gingerpaw. Deweyes [ Beau], you have proven your resilience as a warrior and I know you will pass your strength onto Gingerpaw.

"Lampreykit [ Salt], from this moment forth you will be known as Lampreypaw. Mothdusk [ Wings], your vigilance and cleverness knows no bounds, and I trust you will pass your knowledge onto Lampreypaw." He paused for a moment as he looked at his nephew. Lionstar wasn't partial to most things but he'd be very unhappy if Mothdusk was a dud. Or Lampreypaw, for that matter.

"Duckkit [ .Bread.], from this moment forth you will be known as Duckpaw. Salmonsong [ Zesty Mango], I trust you will pass your confidence onto Duckpaw." Alright, he was mildly amused how well this worked out. No second Duckpaw. Only a goose and a duck.

"Frozenkit [ Dipper].." Ughhhh. "From this moment forth you will be known as Frozenpaw. I'll be your mentor. We'll start immediately once this meeting is over." The sooner he was gone the better!!!!

"Berrykit [ Puddletail], from this moment forth you will be known as Berrypaw. Shimmeringpool [ Shimm], although you are a newer warrior I trust you can handle this responsibility.

"On a similar note, Lightkit [ Queenie]. From this moment forth you will be known as Lightpaw, and Wormbite [ x ghostie] will be your mentor. Wormbite, you have shown yourself to be capable of taking charge and keeping things on track, and I trust you can pass your strength onto Lightpaw.

"Featherkit [ kittygirl], from this moment forth you will be known as Softpaw. Don't worry-- this is only temporary, until either you earn your warrior name or our other Featherpaw becomes a warrior. Lightfeather [ Flowstream], you are a considerate and gentle-hearted warrior and I hope you pass on all you know to Featherpaw.

"Snowkit [ Mumble], from this moment forth you will be known as Snowpaw. Creekleap [ SparrowSoar], you will be Snowpaw's mentor. I trust you will pass your strength onto Snowpaw.

"Sleetkit [ Dust], from this moment forth you will be known as Sleetpaw. Poppytwist [ DarkNight], you will be Sleetpaw's mentor. You are loyal and protective, and I trust you will pass these traits onto Sleetpaw." And keep him away! Another kit Lionstar didn't like-- though for a reason he couldn't name.

"Crabkit [ Fae], from this moment forth you will be known as Crabpaw. Cloverstone [ Cecily Herondale]! I haven't seen much of you recently, but I'd like to see more. You will be Crabpaw's mentor, and I trust you'll pass your strengths onto him.

"Onekit [ Snowstripe], from this moment forth you will be known as Onepaw. Hailfire [ Slushie], you have proven yourself to be dependable and I trust you will pass your abilities onto Onepaw.

"Weaselkit [ hxneysuckle], from this moment forth you will be known as Weaselpaw. Puddlestep [ Caroline], I also haven't seen much of you recently but I hope this will bring you around more. Weaselpaw will be your apprentice." There was something about this cat that made Lionstar's fur itch with annoyance. A potential disappointment? He hoped not.

"And last, for those who stepped forward-- but of course not least, Tinykit [ S-oft]! From this moment forth you will be known as Tinypaw. Lilytail [ FireSandwich], you will be Tinypaw's mentor. I trust you will pass your strengths onto Tinypaw, as well.

"Everyone, go ahead and take a moment to greet each other while we wait for Ripplekit [ RedHead] and Lotuskit [ Shadeleaf] to come forward. This is the last call I'm making-- if you don't do this, you two, I will not make you apprentices."

Dust
April 13th, 2020, 08:45 PM
Sleetpaw was almost too excited to breathe! His very own mentor! Though, he wasn't too familiar with this name... or what this cat looked like. That was definitely an issue.

"Uhm.. Poppytwist?" Calling out above the crowd of newly-made apprentices, Sleetpaw looked to see which warrior would reply.

DarkNight

dionysus
April 13th, 2020, 08:47 PM
Deweyes’ ears perked at the sound of her name. A new apprentice? Interesting. Deweyes hadn’t heard of any blind kits so she assumed this kit must be sighted. The warrior wondered how he would take learning from a blind warrior. Her mind was already going over her battle moves and hunting moves and planning ways to adapt them for the new apprentice. She’d never taught a sighted apprentice before but it seemed he would just have to learn slightly different moves. Who knew, maybe it would give him an advantage in battle. The cream she-cat stepped forward and stopped at the front of the clearing. She didn’t know Gingerpaw’s scent, and it would be difficult to discern him from all of the other jumbled lit scent even if she did. The molly simply had to wait for him to come to her.
Estelle

lucidense
April 13th, 2020, 08:49 PM
When her name was called, Creakleap felt as if her heart skipped a beat. She padded wordlessly to Snowpaw, her white-ish grey fur seemed to sparkle broadly, her eyes shining. She touched her nose to Snowpaw's, purring under her breath, "I will make Starclan proud." I will prove I'm worthy.. For a moment, she seemed lost in thoughts, but then, she mewed, "Hello, my apprentice." So many thoughts raised in her mind, her first apprentice! Mumble

TeamFlowstream!
April 13th, 2020, 08:50 PM
Lightfeather turned to Featherpaw and greeted her, keeping her excitement and anxiety from her. So, she didn't get Berrykit, it's not the end of the world. But that wasn't it. Though she was a great hunter, she was horrible at fighting. I'll have to tell Lionstar to resign Featherpaw she thought sadly. She thought she would be fine training Featherpaw how to hunt, but fighting... Wait... That's when Lightfeather came up with an idea. Maybe Featherpaw could have two mentors, she teaches her how to hunt, another warrior teaches her to fight..? No, that won't work... but it's worth a try. She padded towards her leader, a little worried what he would say.

kittygirl
April 13th, 2020, 08:50 PM
Featherpaw gasped and purred at her new name, her red eyes full of joy, she shifted her paws with excitement as she looked around for her new mentor! and her name has feather in it too!! featherkit thought with a small squeak of glee, she stood up and turned to the crowd of warriors to wait for her mentor to show herself.
--------------
featherpaw smiled and instantly touched noses with her new mentor, "when will we start training!?" she asked with a small squeak, "I wanna learn how to fight and hunt, I'll make roanmask so proud...wish he could have been my mentor, but I like you!" she giggled dork-ishly.
Flowstream Rainquail

DarkNight
April 13th, 2020, 08:51 PM
Poppytwist was in the crowd when Lionstar called her name. She excitedly bounded forward to greet her apprentice. Her gaze was soft, but could only hope this kit was pure RiverClan. She walked over to Sleetkit with a smile and a determined look. "I am Poppytwist," she whispered to the newly made apprentice . "And I will train you to be the best warrior you can be. You just better be loyal." She then reached down to touch noses with Sleetpaw.
She hoped she didn't frighten the kit with her muscular body.
Dust

Wings
April 13th, 2020, 08:51 PM
The she's ears flicked forward at the call of her name. Lampreypaw? Humph, interesting name. Getting up, she padded over to the new apprentice. "I will train you to be a great warrior." She murmured before touching noses with the apprentice.
Salt

----

Owlflight chuckled softly at Lionstar and his mother. Although he was sad that his mother had died, he remembered the good times they had and how she respected him more than Lionstar's mother respected her leader. Wow that was a lot of kits made apprentices! He wondered what his own apprentice was doing. Most likely chatting with other apprentices.

Quasar
April 13th, 2020, 08:52 PM
SparrowSoar

Snowpaw immediately stepped forward to touch noses with her mentor. "H-hi, creekleap, I'm snowpaw, I hope I learn a lot from you.." Snowpaw quietly greeted her mentor, her tail waving in happiness.

Doom
April 13th, 2020, 08:52 PM
Crabpaw was still sore from the fight yesterday, but that didn't stop him from leaping with joy! He may only be a moon old, but he promised himself to prove age doesn't matter. He'll become the best warrior RiverClan had ever seen!

"Cloverstone?" Crabpaw looked all around the clearing, eager to touch noses and make it official.

Cecily Herondale

Abyssopelagic
April 13th, 2020, 08:55 PM
Flyfur made a note of who was mentoring her kits. Deweyes, Gingerpaw. Shimmeringpool, Berrypaw. Wormbite, Lightpaw. Lightfeather, Featherpaw. She was glad Roanmask wouldn't be mentoring any of them, especially not Featherpaw.
She scanned the crowd of cats, looking for him. When she failed to find him, her pelt prickled in anger. She forced her attention back to her leader, eager for this to be done so she could focus on something else than the crushing sadness and guilt she felt.

Queenie
April 13th, 2020, 08:55 PM
Lightpaw's eyes shown with pride. She didn't know Wormbite well, she didn't know anyone well for that matter, but she knew he was young. No matter, the way Lionstar spoke of him made him sound like a strong individual. She looked around for her new mentor, excited to start a new branch of her life. I'm an apprentice she thought. I'm going to make Wormbite so proud. x ghostie

BEAR.
April 13th, 2020, 08:56 PM
[ very quickly - featherpaw was renamed to softpaw temporarily to avoid a duplication issue! ;o Rainquail, kittygirl, Flowstream ]

RedHead
April 13th, 2020, 08:57 PM
Ripplekit bounded forward, eyes bright as she looked up at Lionstar with excitement. This was it!

Dust
April 13th, 2020, 08:58 PM
When Sleetpaw saw, who he could only assume was his new mentor, bound over he couldn't help but contain a few gleeful chirps!

"I will! I am!" He didn't seem at all phased, though he did appear rather small next to the warrior. Given that he wasn't a full six moons yet... it didn't seem all that strange. "Can we get started?! I want to see the river! Can we go swimming?!"

DarkNight

lucidense
April 13th, 2020, 08:58 PM
She purred, gently dipping her head to her apprentice. She looked very agile, her pelt sleek and fluffy, but strong muscles lay under her fur, you could consider her lean. "I see potential in you, Starclan must be treating me well for you to be my first apprentice." She murmered, her eyebrows raised in gentle amusement. Mumble

RAT KING
April 13th, 2020, 08:59 PM
Lampreypaw listened to all the ceremonies thoughtfully though their heart pounded inside their chest so hard they were sure others could see it through their fur. They could leave camp on their own if they wanted to, and would eventually learn how to traverse RiverClan territory like the back of their own paws. Their short bobbed tail quivered with excitement- and though they weren't aware of Lionstar's commentary, they promised themselves to not be a dud nonetheless.

Getting onto their paws, they shot their father Koistream a proud look, before trying to find out where their mentor was. What was their name, Mothdusk? They weren't sure who that was, but was excited either way. "Mothdusk?" They called in a small voice, not raising above the clamoring of the new apprentices. "I'm Lampreypaw! I'm right here!"

S-oft Wings

Quasar
April 13th, 2020, 09:06 PM
She purred, gently dipping her head to her apprentice. She looked very agile, her pelt sleek and fluffy, but strong muscles lay under her fur, you could consider her lean. "I see potential in you, Starclan must be treating me well for you to be my first apprentice." She murmered, her eyebrows raised in gentle amusement. Mumble

Snowpaw sheepishly smiled at the large she cat, "do you really think so? I'm not really that strong... I'm faster than I am strong. But I bet with you as my mentor, I'll get really strong!" She passionately said.

DarkNight
April 13th, 2020, 09:10 PM
Poppytwist purred lightly. "That's good. RiverClan needs strong, loyal warriors. And we can get started after the meeting." She let out a small mrrow of amusement at his excitement.

Dust

Mango
April 13th, 2020, 09:11 PM
.Bread.
Salmonsong was surprised to be given an apprentice, she glanced around before settling her gaze on Duckpaw,”Duckpaw?” She meowed touching the young apprentices nose.

BEAR.
April 13th, 2020, 09:17 PM
As Ripplekit bounded forward, Lionstar went along to do hers.

"Ripplekit [ RedHead], from this moment forth you will be known as Ripplepaw. Riverripple [ riverripple] will be your mentor.

"Riverripple, from my understanding you are a supportive and gentle warrior, and I hope you pass these traits onto Ripplepaw."

Lionstar would allow these words to settle, watching the crowd for Lotuskit to come forward as everyone else still had their chance to find their partner.

"In addition to this, while we wait for Lotuskit-- I want to announce that we have two additional Clan-mates joining our ranks as apprentices. Everyone, please welcome Warblerpaw [ vermin] from WindClan and Traveler [ Mumble], an outsider who has asked to join. Harepaw [ Bluepetal] has also rejoined our ranks.

"Warblerpaw, you carry a Clan name and I will not be changing it. However Traveler, your name is not something I can allow in my Clan. All of you, please step forward for your mentor assignments and in your case, Traveler, your new name."

Puddle~
April 13th, 2020, 09:19 PM
Berrykit—no, Berrypaw’s heart swelled with pride. She couldn’t help but smile as she scanned the crowd for Shimmeringpool. Once she had found her mentor, she padded up to her and grinned. “I promise I’ll be the best apprentice ever!” Her hazel eyes shone as she gazed up at her mentor and they touched noses. “When can we start training?”

Shimm

Bread
April 13th, 2020, 09:23 PM
Duckpaw was so happy! She was jumping up and down, really high. The young apprentice ended up tripping over her own paws, but got back up in a heartbeat because of how excited she was. She shook her head, she had to get rid of the habit of tripping over things.

After Duckpaw saw Salmonsong, she was greeted with a meow and a bop on the nose. Duckpaw giggled, and started hopping around again. “That’s me!”, she squeaked, trying to sound loud and confident, as she was now an apprentice.

Zesty Mango

Snowstripe
April 13th, 2020, 09:24 PM
BILL. Slushie
Onepaws eyes glowed with gratefulness. He walked up to his mentor Hailfire and touched noses with them.

dino.
April 13th, 2020, 09:25 PM
[ Snowstripe ]

Hailfire glanced up when her name was called, surprise overtaking the disinterest in her features. Onekit, huh? A brief search of the gathered cats and she was making her way over to her new apprentice. She didn't know exactly what to think, so she kept her expression neutral as she leaned own to touch noses with him. "I hope you're ready," she said. "We start as soon as this meeting is over."

lucidense
April 13th, 2020, 09:25 PM
(actually creek is smaller than most, but is stronger than she looks- she's all about strategy mostly- like she will slip behind the enemy, trick them, ambush them, she always looks for a way to get a upper hand.) She purred at the fact her apprentice thought she was strong, most underestimated her, but that would also give her an upper hand. "I'll show you a battle move tomorrow, you better get a good rest." Mumble

Quasar
April 13th, 2020, 09:29 PM
Snow paw looked at the limping she cat in curiosity, 'I've never seen her before... She must be new' She thought, 'wait, what's wrong with her paw?there's blood all over it!' She noticed in shock

Traveler limped into the clearing, uncertainty shining in her eyes. She looked around noticing the sheer amount of cats staring at her. She gulped, searching for Leafbreeze in the crowd.
BILL. starshooter

Dust
April 13th, 2020, 09:33 PM
Sleetpaw seemed a bit dejected by her answer, but he gave a solemn nod, settling down to sit beside his new mentor. He just wanted to get out and explore. Sleet was too antsy to sit still, but he tried his best as he waited for the meeting to finally end.

Come ooonn... Come on!

[Feel free to reply when the meeting is over! Or if you want them to continue talking, I don't mind! :) ]
DarkNight

Quasar
April 13th, 2020, 09:36 PM
(actually creek is smaller than most, but is stronger than she looks- she's all about strategy mostly- like she will slip behind the enemy, trick them, ambush them, she always looks for a way to get a upper hand.) She purred at the fact her apprentice thought she was strong, most underestimated her, but that would also give her an upper hand. "I'll show you a battle move tomorrow, you better get a good rest." Mumble

Snowpaw looked back at her new mentor, "really? I'm so excited! Do you know any of the new cats that were mentioned? I think they were loners."

Snowstripe
April 13th, 2020, 09:39 PM
Slushie
Onepaw nodded at his mentor. "I'll be ready!" he smiled and sat down next to Hailfire waiting for the meeting to end.

lucidense
April 13th, 2020, 09:39 PM
"I don't know them, but I'm happy to see new members, so as long as they have loyalty to their new home, they check out for me." She looked gently at the new members, warmth in her gaze. Mumble

Quasar
April 13th, 2020, 09:42 PM
"I don't know them, but I'm happy to see new members, so as long as they have loyalty to their new home, they check out for me." She looked gently at the new members, warmth in her gaze. Mumble

"I don't know.. I don't know if I can trust them, but If they are loyal to riverclan, they'll be ok to me" snowpaw explained. She was curious about them, but she wanted to make sure they were safe to be around.

lucidense
April 13th, 2020, 09:47 PM
"Ok... well, rest up, and tomorrow I'll show you around the territory." (the rp is at 3:00 pm central time tomorrow- private message me if you need a different time, remember to put timezone!) Mumble

Mango
April 13th, 2020, 09:47 PM
Duckpaw was so happy! She was jumping up and down, really high. The young apprentice ended up tripping over her own paws, but got back up in a heartbeat because of how excited she was. She shook her head, she had to get rid of the habit of tripping over things.

After Duckpaw saw Salmonsong, she was greeted with a meow and a bop on the nose. Duckpaw giggled, and started hopping around again. “That’s me!”, she squeaked, trying to sound loud and confident, as she was now an apprentice.

Zesty Mango
Salmonsong smiled I’m mentoring a literal kit...I can’t keep the kit out of territory...can I, well this kit will need play time...” Would you like to see some of the borders, since your a young apprentice it’s okay if you don’t have the energy to see all them.” she reassured. Salmonsong had issues with making kits apprentices for attacking a warrior, but she wasn’t going to refuse to train Duckpaw over her opinion.

Quasar
April 13th, 2020, 09:53 PM
"Ok... well, rest up, and tomorrow I'll show you around the territory." (the rp is at 3:00 pm central time tomorrow- private message me if you need a different time, remember to put timezone!) Mumble

"Ok! I will! " snowpaw exclaimed. She wanted to watch the rest of the meeting, as she was curious as to what Traveler's new name would be, her tail twitching in anticipation.

dino.
April 13th, 2020, 09:56 PM
[ Snowstripe ]

She pulled back and nodded, taking a seat beside Onepaw. The break in the ceremonies have Hailstorm a chance to think about this whole thing. An apprentice? Seriously? She had never even thought about having one before, and now Onepaw had just been thrown at her like she was supposed to be expecting it. She furrowed her brow, deep in thought, then decided: if it made her better than Lilytail, then she would deal with it for the time being. "W'e'll start with a tour of the territory once this is over," she murmured to Onepaw.

Wings
April 13th, 2020, 09:59 PM
Mothdusk gave a small chuckle at Lampreypaw and sat down beside them. "I'll give you a tour of the territory after the meeting." She predicted that they would ask when they would be training from the experience Mossytho-paw gave her. She was still disappointed in her former apprentice for acting the way he did.
Salt

Snowstripe
April 13th, 2020, 10:01 PM
Slushie
Onepaw nodded to his mentor.

lio
April 13th, 2020, 10:01 PM
[ Caroline ]

Weaselpaw leaped up and looked around, searching for her new mentor-- Puddlestep, was it? The name didn't matter, she was an apprentice now! She could learn to hunt and fight and one day she'll be the best warrior and make Lionstar proud!

"Puddlestep!" she called, hoping the warrior could find her despite her small size.

Bread
April 13th, 2020, 10:36 PM
Duckpaw squeaked ”Yes I would love to see some of the borders!” The young apprentice was excited, because she had never really been to the borders. Wow, she thought being an apprentice definitely has more advantages! The golden apprentice did not jump, or bounce, or squeal, even though she was excited. She wanted to save all her energy up for her exploration.
Zesty Mango

nykyrian
April 13th, 2020, 11:21 PM
Cloverstone quickly padded to the streamstone, then scented out Crabpaw. He looks a little young a small flash of worry crossed his face, but had as soon flitted away, just the same he can become a great warrior if he stays focused, no matter his age. Then Cloverstone touched noses with the new apprentice, I'm proud to be your mentor he said Fae

Sweetie
April 13th, 2020, 11:37 PM
Shimmeringpool eyes widen and her invisible eyebrows shot up. She was given an apprentice so soon after her ceremony was meer weeks ago. Shaking off the shock the silver and white warrior padded up to Berrypaw. Before touching noses with her apprentice the molly dipped her head at Lionstar in respect and gratitude. Turning to Berrypaw a soft chuckle escaped from her maw and touched noses the apprentice vowed to be the best apprentice. "I bet you w-will." Stuttering for a brief heartbeat as her nerves got the best of her. Lifting her head the molly looked for her brother who as well received an apprentice too. Her light blue eyes lit up when they met Wormbite's.

Puddletail x ghostie

TeamFlowstream!
April 13th, 2020, 11:59 PM
Featherpaw gasped and purred at her new name, her red eyes full of joy, she shifted her paws with excitement as she looked around for her new mentor! and her name has feather in it too!! featherkit thought with a small squeak of glee, she stood up and turned to the crowd of warriors to wait for her mentor to show herself.
--------------
featherpaw smiled and instantly touched noses with her new mentor, "when will we start training!?" she asked with a small squeak, "I wanna learn how to fight and hunt, I'll make roanmask so proud...wish he could have been my mentor, but I like you!" she giggled dork-ishly.
Flowstream Rainquail
Lightfeather smiled, amused. "We can't start training just yet... wait. What time is it..?" She gazed at the sky for a little. (Idk what time it is so let's just say... sunhigh?) There the sun was, shining brightly, brighter than a star. "We might have time. Come." She lead her new apprentice near the woods, wondering what they might do. Then, she thought of a great idea. She may not like it, Lightfeather thought, but it'll help with her hunting skills. When she thought what they might train together, a small part of herself told her, Remember? You have to teach her to fight. Her heart froze when she reminded herself. "I - I'll be right back, Featherpaw..." she might as well ask her leader what she was gonna do about the battle training. She wasn't even that close to being the best at fighting! As Lightfeather ran like the wind towards her leader, she thought what she would tell him. I might embarrass myself, but it's for the sake of Featherpaw... kinda.

wolfie
April 14th, 2020, 12:03 AM
Queenie Shimm
Wormbite listened to Lionstar talk-- guards,, would be useful. Though he couldn't even imagine sitting for so long. He blinked in surprise at the mentioning of apprentice ceremonies. Well, more surprised at the fact there was so many. They could make their own clan, seriously.
Wormbite shuddered, scary.

"Huh?" He mumbled out, furrowing his brows together. Did he hear that right? He? Had? Apprentice? Wormbite rose to his paws, still trying to process. He never understood kits. They always,, scared him. With their tiny sharp daggers of teeth. He approached the frontlines, gazing around blindly for his .. app,,apprentice.

"Lightpaw?" He mewed out, approaching the apprentice. "Hello, " He mewed, bending his head down to touch noses with Lightpaw. Tail flickering, he awkwardly cleared his throat. "Congrats on becoming an apprentice, " Wormbite stated. He caught Shimmeringpool's gaze and he seemed to relax. At least he wasn't alone with the whole,, apprentice thing. "I'll show you the territory after the meeting, "

Star child
April 14th, 2020, 12:27 AM
Harepaw stepped forward, twitching an ear.
BILL.

Queenie
April 14th, 2020, 12:39 AM
Queenie Shimm
Wormbite listened to Lionstar talk-- guards,, would be useful. Though he couldn't even imagine sitting for so long. He blinked in surprise at the mentioning of apprentice ceremonies. Well, more surprised at the fact there was so many. They could make their own clan, seriously.
Wormbite shuddered, scary.

"Huh?" He mumbled out, furrowing his brows together. Did he hear that right? He? Had? Apprentice? Wormbite rose to his paws, still trying to process. He never understood kits. They always,, scared him. With their tiny sharp daggers of teeth. He approached the frontlines, gazing around blindly for his .. app,,apprentice.

"Lightpaw?" He mewed out, approaching the apprentice. "Hello, " He mewed, bending his head down to touch noses with Lightpaw. Tail flickering, he awkwardly cleared his throat. "Congrats on becoming an apprentice, " Wormbite stated. He caught Shimmeringpool's gaze and he seemed to relax. At least he wasn't alone with the whole,, apprentice thing. "I'll show you the territory after the meeting, "

When Wormbite reached out to touch noses with her, Lightpaw extended her neck to return the motion with gratitude. Wormbite seemed a little anxious. She purred, hoping to calm his nerves. "Thank you! It was... a little interesting getting here." She glanced up to wear Lionstar sat, and gulped. She wasn't entirely sure how she felt about him yet. For now she would learn to be a Riverclan apprentice in order to protect her family. Shaking her head she turned back to Wormbite, "I'm gonna make you proud!" She promised, her eyes beaming with admiration. This was her mentor. Then, at the mention of seeing the territory Lightpaw bounced up and down a littler bit. She was conscious of her bubbly personality scaring Wormbite away, but at the moment she didn't care. "Oh really? That sounds so cool! I'll get to see all the best hunting grounds, and the other clans borders, and the river!" Lightpaw's whole body hummed at the thought of finally getting her paws wet. She looked over where she had left her mother, Flyfur. She's going to be so proud of me!