PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Floodstone

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Madelaine
January 29th, 2020, 03:03 PM
Willowrose sat down in front of the Streamstone. She stayed in the back close to the warriors den since that was the den she knew the best. Tje black and white cat starred up at Lionstar both eyes were forced to look up at him, but she had to stop after getting a headache.

~~~

Sparkheart padded out of the warriors den to sit down with the rest of his clanmates. The tom sat near the middle of the clearing. For once he would be closer to his clanmates. No more sitting in thr back and being quiet.

pidgeon
January 29th, 2020, 03:51 PM
Pigeonpaw trudged up to the streamstone, feeling rather lonely in sad. She missed her brother dearly, and his absence had really been getting to her.

--

Eagleflight trotted up to the stone after hearing the leader's call. Another meeting, so soon? What could it be about this time? He felt like he was just here moments ago.

Cloudsky
January 29th, 2020, 03:58 PM
The longer she sat, the more panic set in. Another raid, elite training, so much was going on all at once! She sheathed and unsheathe her claws, something she found oddly relaxing. Then, she looked at Lionstar to try and read his emotions. What's going on this time around?

Pepperkins
January 29th, 2020, 04:01 PM
Raccoontail padded out the warriors den tiredly as she heard the call, yawning as she joined the growing crowd. Sitting down towards the front, she wondered what was going on. Probably more ceremonies, not of much importance to her. Speaking of ceremonies, she really did need to train Snowpaw more. How old even is the apprentice? She didn't wanna hold her up from becoming a warrior. Better see if she was avalible afterwards.

CheetahPelt
January 29th, 2020, 04:02 PM
"Me too," Honeykit breathed, while Harekit nodded.

~~*~~
"Hopefully it's somehting good and interesting for once. the clan's been so busy with training after the battle," Harekit concluded. "What else do you think is going on?" Harekit asked Asterkit, wondering what he had been observing.

“The clan has been super focused on training.. boring.” He fake yawned. “Though There was the whole, old deputy stepping down, thing. Which I mean, is kind of interesting but that seems all over with.” The tom’s ears where twitching back and forth, the big size good for picking up all of the clans gossip.
“Maybe it’s our apprentice ceremonies!” Asterkit meowed excitedly, even though the group of kits was not yet 6 moons old, or at least Asterkit wasn’t. But that didn’t stop the young Tom from hoping.

TawnyNeedsACoffee
January 29th, 2020, 04:14 PM
A cream shecat sat down amoungst Her Clanmates as LionStar called a Clan meeting, she was assuming it was probably some type of news about other clans or her fellow apprentices becoming warriors or something along those lines.Her mind brought back memories of TimberSpark's warrior ceremony, her best friends excited expression and cheerfulness had been enough to brighten the Molly's day back then..but the young warrior was no longer with her and that had left a void in her heart.'Enough of this Dawn, you need to focus on the clan as of right now'.DawnPaw thought this half angrily to herself as she straightened her posture slightly, her blue gaze glanced somewhat at her Clanmates who seemed to be chatting.
----
A grey and white speckled molly sat down in gossiping crowd called her Clanmates, she casted her multi-coloured gaze to her leader, LionStar. The molly was trying to contain her wanting to bounce up and down from excitement, she was eager to know what was going to be said at the clan meeting. CinderPaw's expression mirror one of an Excited kit as she looked around in anticipation.'I wonder what's going to happen! Maybe a queen had kits! OO! Or maybe some of the apprentices are becoming warriors! Ughh I hate not knowing what's gonna happen!'. Her mind spewed thoughts as she seemed to be a bit too hyper for ones liking. It seemed like CinderPaw had gotten a good amount of sleep today, maybe too much in fact.
----
BumbleFrost sat watching her Clanmates gossip quietly amongst themselves, the grey-cream shecat merely sat there waiting for the clan meeting to continue. She casted a glance at her friend who was seated beside who, the golden tabby seemed to be lost in thought. "Honey? Is there something wrong?". She asked this, the nickname rolling off her tongue almost naturally, the Molly's icy blue eyes narrowed in concern.
----
HoneyDrizzle was sitting beside her very close friend BumbleFrost as her Clanmates gossiped and awaited for LionStar to continue with the meeting. Usually she would join in on the small talk but today she was lost in thought, a certain Tom was clouding her mind and she was finding it difficult to not think about him. The golden tabby was snapped away from her thoughts however at the sound of BumbleFrost's voice, hastily she gave a small laugh and nodded her head."Y-Yeah! I'm fine!". She focused her brown gaze on LionStar now, curious about the clan meeting.

FuzzyRatto
January 29th, 2020, 04:18 PM
Lightstreak sat down.

Ever
January 29th, 2020, 04:41 PM
Goldencloud yawned as he wiggled from the warrior den and joined the gathering clan. He sat down quietly, fluffy tail curling over himself.

ameko
January 29th, 2020, 05:43 PM
Sagehawk looked around the clearing at his clanmates, watching them chat amongst themselves. He paused, thinking, before making his way through the crowd and settling down somewhere in the middle.

-

Fennelnose followed the other warriors out of their den and padded towards the ever-growing crowd. They sat down with a quiet sigh, looking up at Lionstar and waiting for him to begin.

Greenleap
January 29th, 2020, 06:21 PM
Green'kit poked her head out of the nursery, and then bounded over into the clearing with the other cats

Leucos
January 29th, 2020, 06:56 PM
padding on over, BrambleBlaze took her seat near the middle this time. Eyes gazing calmly up to the golden tom.
Racing over . Sootpaw had a frantic look on his face in fear of being late "I'M HERE I'M HERE! PLEASE DON'T CALL ME TARDYPAWS EITHER!" he begged as he skidded to a halt near the front .

Dirtfur
January 29th, 2020, 06:57 PM
Dirtfur licked his ruffled up, filthy fur to get rid of the debris. He groomed away the debris and frost, having them fall onto the ground. The clean tabby did this task once in every moon. As Lionstar called for another meeting, he finished up his lapping and walked down, beside fuzzy figures of Stoatdance and Sootflare. He nodded to both of them then looked back at the RiverClan leader. Although he had now realized that he is still a deputy meaning he can stand beside Lionstar now. He turned his eyes onto the now-here Sunkit ( Shimm) along with the scaring Sparrowkit ( :Grimm:). The adoptive father purred, instead coldness grabbed his heart knowing he have to sit with Lionstar than his little kits.
He groomed his kits' pelts. "I'll be back," he promised, leaving to sit next to Lionstar, two tail-lengths away, on the Streamstone. He searched around the crowd, finding Darkpaw, Goosepaw, and -Oh Otterleg ( CheetahPelt) ! The dusty deputy flushed a little, and nodded to the pretty molly.

Dust
January 29th, 2020, 06:57 PM
Pebblepaw was a bit slow to the call, but nonetheless he trudged his way over to the Streamstone, curious to see what this meeting was about. To be fair, he didn't mind them being called so often - it meant there was more to hear! More drama! He settled down comfortably by a few other clanmates, wrapping his tail around his paws.

marshy
January 29th, 2020, 07:02 PM
Dirtfur Shimm

"Aww, Dad! Can't we sit up there with you?" Sparrowkit pleaded. It wasn't liking that he could sit next to his Adoptive father during meeting's anymore.

Jesse
January 29th, 2020, 07:17 PM
Sunblaze ducked out of the warriors den and moseyed his way on over to the Streamstone, taking a seat near the front of the crowd.

Aquilex
January 29th, 2020, 07:18 PM
Cougarpaw settled into a place towards the middle of the crowd

Star child
January 29th, 2020, 07:53 PM
“The clan has been super focused on training.. boring.” He fake yawned. “Though There was the whole, old deputy stepping down, thing. Which I mean, is kind of interesting but that seems all over with.” The tom’s ears where twitching back and forth, the big size good for picking up all of the clans gossip.
“Maybe it’s our apprentice ceremonies!” Asterkit meowed excitedly, even though the group of kits was not yet 6 moons old, or at least Asterkit wasn’t. But that didn’t stop the young Tom from hoping.
Harekit shook his head. “I doubt that very seriously. We barely socialize with any other warriors in our clan.”

Moon Lily
January 29th, 2020, 10:30 PM
Eagleflower padded up to the massive rock, joining his clanmates at the Streamstone. He felt his paws grow a bit heavy as he passed up. What kind of things would Lionstar announce today? There was always something in the Riverclan agenda. He sat down, shuffling his paws, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. That calmed him down.
A bit.

~~~

Hickoryblaze emerged from the warriors den, yawning in all his glory. His golden-brown fur blunted softly in the sunlight as he passed to the Streamstone, his blue eyes lighting up with excitement as the meeting was called.

Solstice_X
January 29th, 2020, 11:13 PM
More ceremonies? Chestnutstripe yawned, blinking the sleep from her eyes as she trotted over to join the gathering cats, Aspenbrook swiftly following behind. Her yellow-ish eyes watched her friend's fluffy tail sway side to side behind her before they found a nice place to sit and watch the meeting from a few fox-lengths away.

She blinked, Did I get bigger? Or was Aspenbrook always this small? Both cats were now about the same size, the tops of their heads virtually aligned on the same plane. Last she could recall, she was a tad bit smaller than the fluffy calico she-cat, but here they were, now about the same size. Odd...

Sweetie
January 30th, 2020, 01:00 AM
Sunkit turned around once again, seeing his dad move closer to Lionstar. "Awwwwwwwww." His orange ears dropping with confusion and sadness. "Why are you leafing us?" The young tom didn't understand why Dirtfur chose to sit closer to the leader. Nodding with his brother in agreement to go with their adoptive father; ocean eyes begging the warrior.

Dirtfur :Grimm:

CheetahPelt
January 30th, 2020, 07:33 AM
Dirtfur Bluepetal

Otterleg smiled at the dusty tabby deputy, tipping her head to him in greeting. Was that a blush she saw gracing the deputies face? Maybe she had imagined it, but if it was... her smile widened a small amount, and her ears got a small tingle of warmth before it dissapeared.

—-

Asterkit rolled his neck in a mock shrug. “Yeah, your right.” He meowed. “But this might be ceremonies, you know, maybe not apprentice ceremonies, but warrior ceremonies, elder ceremonies. Only thing is is I haven’t heard anything about new warriors lately, but that might be it.” After he had shrugged he put his huge ears back to work trying to hear anything that might give a clue. Not much was going on. There were two other kits complaining they couldn’t sit next to Dirtfur, greetings being passed around and your every day gossip, nothing new nothing interesting.

Star child
January 30th, 2020, 09:51 AM
Dirtfur Bluepetal

Otterleg smiled at the dusty tabby deputy, tipping her head to him in greeting. Was that a blush she saw gracing the deputies face? Maybe she had imagined it, but if it was... her smile widened a small amount, and her ears got a small tingle of warmth before it dissapeared.

—-

Asterkit rolled his neck in a mock shrug. “Yeah, your right.” He meowed. “But this might be ceremonies, you know, maybe not apprentice ceremonies, but warrior ceremonies, elder ceremonies. Only thing is is I haven’t heard anything about new warriors lately, but that might be it.” After he had shrugged he put his huge ears back to work trying to hear anything that might give a clue. Not much was going on. There were two other kits complaining they couldn’t sit next to Dirtfur, greetings being passed around and your every day gossip, nothing new nothing interesting.
Harekit looked down. "hmm. I guess it can't be helped. Let's listen to the meeting."

BEAR.
January 30th, 2020, 12:04 PM
"RiverClan, I'm pleased to announce we have a few more cats who have decided to join our Clan! Before I formally introduce them however, I want to amend some of the current apprentice issues we're having. A handful of them have been experiencing difficulties with their mentors, and that simply cannot do."

Seriously! What was going on with these mentors? It was deplorable, their continued abandonment of their apprentices and Lionstar was about to give them a piece of his mind!

"When I call your name, step forward. I will not be calling your names again-- I'm quite sick of it, honestly-- so if you don't step up, don't expect to get a mentor until you speak to me in my den about why you didn't attend this meeting.

"Sootpaw [ SilentLamb], Palepaw [ hxneysuckle], Dawnpaw, and Cinderpaw [ TawnyNeedsACoffee], come forward!

Hmm, Dawnpaw. He knew this one, didn't he? A shame.. her personality probably hadn't improved since he last saw her. What a child. Perhaps there was someone especially harsh he could dump her on, depending on how her behavior fared during this meeting..

As for the rest, he wasn't too concerned. Sootpaw and Cinderpaw seemed to keep their heads down. Palepaw.. hopefully wouldn't be an annoying kit again.

lio
January 30th, 2020, 01:09 PM
Palepaw tilted his head as his name was called, though he hopped up and bounded toward the Streamstone nonetheless. His tail swayed in the air and he glanced toward the nursery, remembering what was said about his mentor. She had had a kit... without ever being pregnant. The marbled tom shook his head- they had only interacted once, so he didn't care if she wasn't his mentor anymore. Hopefully he didn't get anyone mean like Greenfur. Palepaw flattened his ears, looking around the crowd for the warrior, then turned back to Lionstar. He still wasn't happy about being an apprentice, but he did hope that his new mentor was fun and nice, and would take care of him like Sugarapple did!

Doom
January 30th, 2020, 03:01 PM
Honeybrume's ears perked at Lionstar's call for a meeting. This must be the announcement she and Goldenshade needed to attend! Quickly padding over, the golden molly took a seat close to the front of the crowd, although it was hard to get good seats with all these cats! Wow, ThunderClan never had this many cats involved in a meeting!

Leucos
January 30th, 2020, 03:20 PM
Sootpaw trotted up beside the other apprentices . Head held high but was confused . Why wasn't dogear present enough? Did that mean he didn't like him? Looking out into the crowd in a desperate search to find dogear from the masses he scanned every single cat. None....c'mon dogear...I know your a great tom..then again we didn't really get to hunt much..
Looking back up at Lionstar he gave smile. I am interested to see who's going to be my next mentor though!

TawnyNeedsACoffee
January 30th, 2020, 04:03 PM
DawnPaw wasn't quite listening to LionStar as she was being drowned in her own thoughts but her ears perked up slightly at the mention of her name. Her? Well she knew that her previous mentor had gone missing so it wasn't a surprise that she was going to be reassigned a new one. Rising to her paws, she stepped forward, the cream shecat's blue gaze glanced slightly at the other cats before back on LionStar, her tail twitched slightly with unease, well aware the Tom her her had gotten off on the wrong paw moons ago.
----
CinderPaw was curious as she heard LionStar mention that mentors have been lacking appearance but her ears perked up slightly at the mention of her name. Her? The Molly's eyes light up in excitement, she thought about what her new mentor would be like.Rising to her paws, she stepped forward quickly, the grey shecat's multicoloured gaze glanced at the other cats before back on LionStar.

Dirtfur
January 30th, 2020, 04:37 PM
Guilt pricked the deputy's warmed pelt as he watched his kits begging to sit with their adoptive father. He twisted his head, eyeing the fuzzy golden figure on top. After Lionstar's beckons the four apprentices over, Dirtfur waited until they're all up there -or at least some. Lazy apprentices. When waiting, the groomed tabby let his eyes go huge and pleaded "can they join with me?" to the golden leader.

Wings
January 30th, 2020, 06:58 PM
Owlfight yawned as he emerged from the warrior's den. Another meeting! Why can't Lionstar just say it all in one meeting? He drowsily walked over to the meeting.

Jesse
January 30th, 2020, 08:02 PM
Goldenshade already had his greedy eyes set on Riverclan's bulging freshkill pile, his stomach growling in protest as he took his time picking around for the juiciest looking fish he could get his paws on- or rather, his teeth. Oh, that one! The golden tom scooped it up and admired it's glistening scales that seemed to shine with the colors of the rainbow. Fish, Goldenshade thought, was foul. But if he was doomed to eat it for the rest of his days, he figured he might as well have his choice. And then Lionstar's raucous yowl sent the fish flying from his paws. NO! He looked despairingly down at it, it's once flawless scales now sullied by mud. How was he supposed to eat it now?! Goldenshade was mourning the loss of his dinner when he noticed Honeybrume strutting her way on over to the Streamstone. The golden tom immediately forgot all about his grumbling belly and raced to his flame's side, brushing his tail along her spine as he took a seat next to her. "Quite a crowd.." He remarked with a purr.

Fae

BEAR.
January 30th, 2020, 08:26 PM
Ah, good. Lionstar was glad all the apprentices he called actually showed up this time! Usually he was left yelling at the air.

"Alright, Sootpaw [ SilentLamb ]! Let's start with you. I don't know what the hell Dogear [ Cecily Herondale ] has been doing, but it sure hasn't been training you! From now on, Fallenstorm [ Cloudsky ] will be overseeing your training. Fallenstorm, treat him well, please. I want to see some apprentices make it to warriorhood. There aren't many that are near-qualified right now." He could think of one off the top of his head.. she was almost complete. So close, he could taste it.

"Palepaw [ hxneysuckle ], I understand Fennelheart [ Vessel ] has decided to ditch you in favor of popping a kit out of the blue, so I'll be assigning you a new mentor. A better mentor. One of the best mentors in the Clan, I'd say. Because it's Sunblaze [ Xeno ], that handsome fella over there with the cheeks I wish I could squeeze! Sunblaze, I know you had Eveningpaw before your injury but I do think you'll enjoy this one more. Eveningpaw can stay with Sparkheart for the time being.. and Sparkheart [ Blissie Bliss ], if she gives you any issues let me know. I am aware she's not the most motivated apprentice in the Clan.

"And now.. Dawnpaw.. I remember you, though I'm surprised you're still around considering you've been missing for a few moons." Oh, yes. He had noticed. "Hopefully with Timberspark gone, you can actually focus on your training instead of chasing his tail. RiverClan, let this serve as a reminder that apprentices should not have romantic interests for a reason. Both Dawnpaw and Dreampaw were both significantly behind in their training because of their focus on their crushes.

"Dandeliondream [ Silhouettes ], I am putting you in charge of taking over Dawnpaw's training. I'm not sure she's had a mentor since her SkyClan days, but I trust you can determine what she's learned.. if anything, and go from there."

Lionstar shook his head. How ridiculous was this? He couldn't believe how many cats were so far behind in this Clan. It genuinely hurt his head.

"Cinderpaw [ TawnyNeedsACoffee ], I don't have much to say about you.." He squinted his eyes at her. "You look like a cat I don't like." A certain cat that also had a dark pelt with white speckles, a thought that left a bitter taste in his mouth. "Dewfeather [ :Grimm: ], you will be taking over her training. Have fun." Because Lionstar wasn't having fun looking at her, it made the fur along his spine bristle.

At Dirtfur's [ Dirtfur ] pleading gaze, Lionstar shook his head. "Learn how to say no. They have no reason to be over here." Lionstar hardly liked kits to begin with, why would he want them by him??

Turning his gaze back to the crowd, he continued. "We have four cats joining our Clan: RiverClan, please welcome Pebblekit [ PebbleStorm ], Scarlet [ funfan05 ], Honeybrume [ Fae ], and Goldenshade [ Xeno ].

"Scarlet, you are going to be starting out as an apprentice. You are an outsider with no warrior training and you will be starting from scratch.

"Honeybrume and Goldenshade, you both are joining our ranks as warriors. Both of you are former ThunderClan cats seeking a new, prosperous life, and I know you will do well here. Honeybrume, I don't really.. get.. your suffix, so I will be changing it.

"Scarlet and Honeybrume, both of you step forward please."

Leucos
January 30th, 2020, 08:33 PM
Cloudsky
Ears perking up as Lionstar spoke. The tom began to feel a bit embarrassed . Dogear was a good cat though..that's all that went through his mind. Eyes sparking at the name of fallenstream who sounded pretty interesting , Sootpaw s gaze turned toward the very feline. Eager to meet them he bounded over "hey!" he greeted with a smile. "can we do some training after this please? I'd like to learn how to hunt...."

Fawn
January 30th, 2020, 08:46 PM
Fawnsqueak had joined his clanmates late, casting an apologetic peek at Lionstar who was already starting in with the announcements. Maybe he wouldn't notice if he just... crept in, nice and slowly, gradually shouldering his way through the others to claim a spot in the crowd. Nervously, he shifted before redirecting his attention to Lionstar while hoping he hadn't missed much in his absence. He was in time to catch Cinderpaw's return and lifted a questioning eyebrow at her disappearance; at least she had been more fortunate than most of the recent missing cats, they hadn't come back.

lio
January 30th, 2020, 08:58 PM
[ Xeno ]

His eyes widened.
A large grin spread over his face.
Palepaw leaped to his paws, his ears perked and tail waving happily. He spun around in excitement, searching for Sunblaze. The fallen star was his mentor! The best mentor! He couldn't help but to bounce on his toes, his eyes shining brightly. Sunblaze was much better than that weird Fennelheart! Pure glee was masking his expression, leaving the apprentice hopping around kittishly.
He couldn't wait to train with Sunblaze!

TawnyNeedsACoffee
January 30th, 2020, 10:31 PM
Silhouettes
DawnPaw flinched slightly at the comment LionStar had made about TimberSpark,she felt her mouth go dry slightly, her ears bending back a little. The shecat was irritated at the remark of her deceased friend but her facial expression didn't change from its stoic expression, she merely gave small nod in response to her focusing on her training. The cream shecat wasn't as hot tempered as she used to be and she wasn't about to make the same mistake twice by talking back nor did she particularly want to be seen as rebellious anymore. Her attitude towards herself and others around her had changed quite a bit the past few moons and she was ready to buckle down and be serious.

Hearing her now new mentors name, her blue gaze glanced at DandelionDream, the calico had this stoic expression, didn't look like much of a talker and almost had this intense aura around her.'She seems 'Thrilled' to be taking on an apprentice'.She thought this sarcastically although she didn't particularly care,the last thing she wanted was an enthusiastic and annoyingly chatty cat as a mentor. The young molly wasn't one for conversations.
----
:Grimm:
CinderPaw blinked at the comment about the young shecat looking like a cat that LionStar disliked, her facial expression looked a bit discouraged but none the less she held the enthusiastic smile on her grey and white speckled features.'DewFeather?'. Her multicoloured eyes glanced around before spotting a grey Tom nodding somewhat, the grey molly gulped slightly somewhat nervous in all honesty but she tried her best to stay in high spirits, he seemed like a nice cat.

Jesse
January 30th, 2020, 10:31 PM
Sunblaze practically flew onto his paws, his eyes alight with joy. Had he heard right? He'd been assigned Palepaw? He couldn't have possibly asked for a better apprentice! It wasn't that he disliked Eveningpaw, but she was always so disinterested and.. boring.. He couldn't even find her half the time to do training, as if she intentionally hid from him.. But that didn't matter now! The young warrior weaved his way through the crowd as quickly as he could without stomping on anyone's tail to greet his new apprentice with a warm exchange of noses. Sunblaze couldn't contain himself, fidgeting and hopping about on his paws like an over-eager apprentice. He looked as though he might jump right out of his fur. "Who would'a thought, huh?" His purr wavered with excitement.

hxneysuckle

funfan05
January 31st, 2020, 05:12 AM
Scarlet walked up closer to the streamstone, ready to become a full part of her new family.

marshy
January 31st, 2020, 08:01 AM
TawnyNeedsACoffee
[Oo, can i get some coffee? ]
Dewfeather's ears perked as he was assigned an apprentice. Wow, an apprentice? I kinda don't want one, but okay i guess. Dewfeather thought. He had liked being a warrior only. Not needing to train an apprentice. He padded over to Cinderpaw and manged a smile. "Hi Cinderpaw." He said as he touched noses with the molly. "I'll do my best to train you."

Doom
January 31st, 2020, 10:13 AM
A shiver went up Honeybrume's spine as Goldenshade trailed his tail along her flank. Taking a few steps back, she was ready to hiss at him, but before she could, her name was called! Literally...! Excited, she forgot all about the stinky tom and stepped forward, ears perking curiously up at Lionstar. I get a new name...? How exciting!! Ohh, it better be good!

Xeno

BEAR.
January 31st, 2020, 10:37 AM
Oh, good. These ceremonies were already going better than some in the past!

"Scarlet, until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Ashpaw [ funfan05 ]. Owlflight [ Spiritjumps ], I am entrusting Ashpaw's training to you. I hope having an apprentice will encourage you to be more involved with the Clan.." He hadn't missed the lack of Owlflight in the recent week or so, and he quirked his eyebrow at the brown tom. "Teach her everything you can about Clan life, too. She is brand new to this and I want her to be comfortable in her new home."

Ugh, and now all he had left was the ugly one. "Honeybrume [ Fae ], like I said, I don't understand what a 'brume' is and I'm not sure I want to.

"From this day forward, your new name will be Honeyflame. Your confidence burns brighter than even your pelt, and here's hoping that doesn't wane." It was the only thing attractive about her.

Lionstar paused for a moment, letting the two adjust to their new name before he'd continue.

"RiverClan, as a final reminder, if you are interested in joining the Elite Warrior Program you should head to the training island. Eagleflight is working hard to kickstart this project and I wish for everyone who wants to be a strong fighter to be involved.

"Those from former Clans, I encourage you to participate so we can learn the strengths of our enemies.. and make it their weakness.

"Mentors, I would like to see an increase in apprentice training from here on out! Our apprentice den is going to overfill at this rate because we have too many cats who have not completed their training yet. If you are unable to train your apprentice-- for some unstarry reason-- let me know and I will try to reassign your apprentice to a mentor who can.

"This meeting is dismissed."

Shaking his head, Lionstar sprang down from the Streamstone. Here's hoping cats would listen to him and try to get some of these apprentices into warriors ..
[ Dirtfur, Dipper, pathos, Casper, Xeno, hxneysuckle, Starfall, Pepperkins, mochi, Tundra, RedHead, ponyapan, :Grimm:, FuzzyRatto, SilentLamb, The Cannibal, Lilyfur2, Ever, touka, vermin, Silhouettes, Blissie Bliss, Cecily Herondale, WaywardAngel, Kitty Mama, Spiritjumps, Solstice_X, Delta, Vessel, shortstack, Shimm, Moon Lily, krdalphin, Warriorcatslover247, RuinsNight, Deranged Llama, SuspiciousMindz, Skysketches, Babyuwus, Featherfrost, Fuzzy, Slushie, x ghostie, Aquilex, Dust, EternalShadows, GoldenWolf, |+Tired Rose Child+|, Sneakyfox55, TawnyNeedsACoffee, MagicCat99, Lunaflower, Bluepetal, sugarcubes, CheetahPelt, LeeBoy, GonetotheGrave, amber'light, Naku, Daylily Orchid, Fae, -ShatteredStar-, Cloudsky, funfan05, Jurassic~Spirit, Greenleap, Jane ]

chaton
January 31st, 2020, 10:44 AM
Leafbreeze listens to the announcement curiously, wondering what this Elite Warrior Program could possibly be. She thinks she should ask for more details, but is too afraid to speak up directly to her clan leader.

duckie
January 31st, 2020, 10:54 AM
Sootflare

Sootflare had caught the mention of the Elite Warriors training program with Eagleflight at the past meeting but didn't pay it much mind, having been focused on his search-and-rescue patrol with Sparkheart and Eveningpaw. Now that he had the time, he would have to go talk to Eagleflight about perhaps joining in on this endeavor.

Doom
January 31st, 2020, 11:16 AM
Honeybrume grinned from ear to ear at the hearing of her new name: Honeyflame! Her chest was puffed and her tail was high in the air with pride. She couldn't have thought of a more suitable name for herself. "Thank you, Lionstar!"

She...never really understood what a 'brume' was, either, but she never questioned it. Now she had a new life and a new name! This was the happiest she'd ever been, and she'd never been more excited for the path that lies ahead of her!

Xeno

Cloudsky
January 31st, 2020, 03:36 PM
Cloudsky
Ears perking up as Lionstar spoke. The tom began to feel a bit embarrassed . Dogear was a good cat though..that's all that went through his mind. Eyes sparking at the name of fallenstream who sounded pretty interesting , Sootpaw s gaze turned toward the very feline. Eager to meet them he bounded over "hey!" he greeted with a smile. "can we do some training after this please? I'd like to learn how to hunt...."
Fallenstorm smiled at the young tom, touched noses, and made sure that his concern was eased, or what she thought was concern, anyway.
"Of course, I'll make sure to train you as well as I can!" She meowed to Sootpaw in delight.
SilentLamb

Wings
January 31st, 2020, 03:44 PM
[ funfan05 ]

Owlflight's head popped up at the mention of his name. An apprentice?! I never thought he would ever pick me, saying that I haven't been assigned to any patrols lately. The tabby tom thought as he padded forward to his new apprentice. "It will be an honor to train you and I will make you the best warrior I can." He meowed before reaching down to touch noses with her.

Sneakyfox55
January 31st, 2020, 04:52 PM
Darkpaw's ears perked up at the mention of the Elite Warrior Training. This could be a chance to help her clan! Should she talk to Eagleflight?

TawnyNeedsACoffee
January 31st, 2020, 05:21 PM
TawnyNeedsACoffee
[Oo, can i get some coffee? ]
Dewfeather's ears perked as he was assigned an apprentice. Wow, an apprentice? I kinda don't want one, but okay i guess. Dewfeather thought. He had liked being a warrior only. Not needing to train an apprentice. He padded over to Cinderpaw and manged a smile. "H-Hi Cinderpaw." He said as he touched noses with the molly. "I'll do my best to train you."

(Sure :,D )

CinderPaw seeing DewFeather smile made her less on edge, she flashed her enthusiastic smile."I look forward to it!".She was almost bouncing on the spot like a excitited kit as she touched noses with her new mentor. The grey Molly hoped that the Tom won't get too annoyed with how chatty she usually is.

Leucos
January 31st, 2020, 05:42 PM
Cloudsky
Purring . The tom sat down near the molly and gave all his attention to the leader.

funfan05
January 31st, 2020, 07:07 PM
Ashpaw walked up to his new mentor and touched her nose to his. "So when do we start," Ashpaw asked finally ready to learn how to actually hunt.
[ Spiritjumps ]

Blazepaw
February 1st, 2020, 01:29 AM
The idea of an elite warrior program intrigued Snowpaw so much, that he had actually turned his attention to some part of the announcement for once. Hopefully his new mentor would actually help him become a warrior sooner.

--

Chestnutpaw purred happily as the new apprentice recieved their name. Ofcourse, he didnt like the idea of a seemingly previous rouge in camp, but he shook his fur as if to dismiss it. Perhaps she'd make a good warrior. Standing up, he turned his gaze from Ashpaw to the freshkill pile, licking his maw.

ponyapan
February 1st, 2020, 07:03 AM
Nightwhisker sighed after the meeting was dismissed. It was true that he should have spent more time on his apprentice's training, but he had been so caught up in his own mind lately. Well, it's never to late to change, he decided as he got up and scanned the clearing for his apprentice. Where was Rainpaw? They hadn't gone hunting for a while now.

Silhouettes
February 2nd, 2020, 01:26 PM
Silhouettes
DawnPaw flinched slightly at the comment LionStar had made about TimberSpark,she felt her mouth go dry slightly, her ears bending back a little. The shecat was irritated at the remark of her deceased friend but her facial expression didn't change from its stoic expression, she merely gave small nod in response to her focusing on her training. The cream shecat wasn't as hot tempered as she used to be and she wasn't about to make the same mistake twice by talking back nor did she particularly want to be seen as rebellious anymore. Her attitude towards herself and others around her had changed quite a bit the past few moons and she was ready to buckle down and be serious.

Hearing her now new mentors name, her blue gaze glanced at DandelionDream, the calico had this stoic expression, didn't look like much of a talker and almost had this intense aura around her.'She seems 'Thrilled' to be taking on an apprentice'.She thought this sarcastically although she didn't particularly care,the last thing she wanted was an enthusiastic and annoyingly chatty cat as a mentor. The young molly wasn't one for conversations.

Being attentive, as usual, during the meeting, her ears perked up in surprise. She would finally be getting an apprentice, after all these moons. Well, of course she would be getting one. Lionstar must've realized how... amazing she was. Took him long enough, too. Oh yeah, the furball she had to train. Dandeliondream almost forgot about her. Not only was she a former Skyclanner, but she seemed to be... dreadfully behind on her training. How lazy could she be? With a scowl the calico molly got to her paws, each step carefully calculated as she strode towards Dawnpaw. She looked the cat up and down, trying to size her up. The light flame-point didn't seem to be anything special, and from the remarks said about her, she spent most of her training pursuing some tom instead of actually concentrating on becoming a warrior. How foolish. "How much do you actually know?" Her voice, like usual, was uncaring and sharp. Eyes narrowing at the molly, her one working orb was filled with disdain. She couldn't help but pray to Starclan that her new apprentice wasn't soft or much of a talker- Dandelion didn't want want to baby anyone. And from Dawns apparent age, it didn't seem like she needed it.

TawnyNeedsACoffee
February 2nd, 2020, 07:10 PM
Being attentive, as usual, during the meeting, her ears perked up in surprise. She would finally be getting an apprentice, after all these moons. Well, of course she would be getting one. Lionstar must've realized how... amazing she was. Took him long enough, too. Oh yeah, the furball she had to train. Dandeliondream almost forgot about her. Not only was she a former Skyclanner, but she seemed to be... dreadfully behind on her training. How lazy could she be? With a scowl the calico molly got to her paws, each step carefully calculated as she strode towards Dawnpaw. She looked the cat up and down, trying to size her up. The light flame-point didn't seem to be anything special, and from the remarks said about her, she spent most of her training pursuing some tom instead of actually concentrating on becoming a warrior. How foolish. "How much do you actually know?" Her voice, like usual, was uncaring and sharp. Eyes narrowing at the molly, her one working orb was filled with disdain. She couldn't help but pray to Starclan that her new apprentice wasn't soft or much of a talker- Dandelion didn't want want to baby anyone. And from Dawns apparent age, it didn't seem like she needed it.

DawnPaw didn't flinch one bit as the Molly who was in all honesty quite intimidating stared her down, she narrowed her blue eyes a calm expression still gracing her features. Like always her naive choices had created now a bad first impression with most of her Clanmates, as much as she thought DreamPaw was nice she would rather not be compared to such a cat, unlike what most thought she was never "love crazed" she had some personal issues that were mostly the problem that got in the way of her training. She rose to her paws as the Calico sized her up and asked her such a question. The cream Molly knew she was behind on training within the clan but she wasn't useless, her blue gaze for a moment glanced to the long scar on her shoulder thinking it would be quite obvious before looking back at the SheCat."Enough to keep me alive during the attack from the DarkForest when SkyClan was still thriving" . Her tone was blunt and direct, she had no care to carry on the conversation nor fake some happy Chappy smiles for her new mentor but to save herself some unwanted questions she added with a expressionless look on her face."Unlike DreamPaw I was actually dealing with a few personal issues that didn't involve my friend,that's why my training was hindered and no like LionStar said he won't be an issue anymore, he's dead, need to know anything else or is that all?". Her tail flicked slightly, the Molly had become more controlled with her anger over the past couple of moons but just like any normal cat she was slightly annoyed that her deceased friend was constantly being brought up, she would rather forget and move on with life, she wanted to change but right now she was at a loss about who she is. DawnPaw looked DandelionDream straight in the eye not flinching underneath such a disdainful look, she wasn't the first cat who had treated her in such a way, she grew up with such glares directed at her, it was nothing new.

BEAR.
February 6th, 2020, 11:48 AM
What time was it?

Ceremony time!

Lionstar was eager to get started with this round. It felt rare to do actual apprentice ceremonies and not just reassignments, and he hoped the kits felt a similar excitement-- why wouldn't they? They were stepping up in the world.

He kind of wished it was time to kick those Dirt-babies out of the nursery and force them into training.. they'd be less annoying if they weren't stuck in camp. Alas, he wasn't that lucky.

What else was on his agenda.. oh, yes. Some more reassignments, probably, and then there was the matter of some missing cats to attend to. Lionstar had been dragging his paws on that one-- he wasn't really eager to waste resources on cats who were probably dead.

Those that couldn't be damned to survive in a Clan, were hardly worth the effort he tried to give them.

Scaling the Streamstone took only a heartbeat, and Lionstar beamed as he gazed down at the clearing. "All those old enough to swim gather beneath the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!"

Now he just needed to wait. As patiently as he could. And he'd be damned if he let the kits he called up dragged their paws on arriving-- if they didn't show up by the time he was ready to continue with the meeting, he wouldn't do their ceremony.

But he might give them a public berating if they had the guts to complain. Lionstar really hated some of the slackers in this Clan.. some of them were getting to the point he had half a mind to kick them across the river.

Wouldn't that be funny? ShadowClan could take their trash-- they were already living in it.

[ Dirtfur, Dipper, pathos, Casper, Xeno, hxneysuckle, Starfall, Pepperkins, mochi, RedHead, ponyapan, :Grimm:, FuzzyRatto, SilentLamb, Moon Lily, Ever, touka, vermin, Blissie Bliss, Cecily Herondale, Kitty Mama, Spiritjumps, Solstice_X, Delta, CheetahPelt, Vessel, shortstack, Shimm, Silhouettes, RuinsNight, Deranged Llama, SuspiciousMindz, Fae, Cloudsky, TawnyNeedsACoffee, Jane, FlameSta, happy413, Slushie, Turtle, Fuzzy, Tundra, x ghostie, Aquilex, Dust, EternalShadows, GoldenWolf, |+Tired Rose Child+|, Sneakyfox55, funfan05, MagicCat99, Tinyflight, Bristlefrost, Bluepetal, sugarcubes, GonetotheGrave, amber'light, Naku, Daylily Orchid, Greenleap, PebbleStorm, wick ]

Cloudsky
February 6th, 2020, 11:55 AM
Fallenstorm was the first to hear Lionstar. Eager and nervous to hear what he had to say, she sat beneath the streamstone, tail around her, and looked up at Lionstar to hear what he had to say.

Star child
February 6th, 2020, 11:58 AM
Harkeit scampered out of his den as soon as he heard Lionstar's call.
No one said he wasn't allowed to attend to gatherings anymore, so he confidently sat in the middle of the clearing.
~~*~~
Honeykit looked around. Another meeting?? They hoped it was only another ceremony. They followed Harekit and sat beside him. "What do you think it is about this time?"
~~*~~
Harekit turned to Honeykit. "I don't know, but I have a good feeling that it's somehting good," Harkeit smiled, eyes gleaming.

Leucos
February 6th, 2020, 12:05 PM
BrambleBlaze and Sootpaw hurried on over. Sootpaw took his spot near the front with confidence radiating off of him. BrambleBlaze took her seat somewhat close to the front.

duckie
February 6th, 2020, 12:06 PM
Sootflare

Sootflare quickly padded up to the Streamstone and found a spot to sit, waiting patiently for Lionstar to continue. While they were certainly getting a bit repetitive, the warrior wasn't willing to face the consequences of skipping out on a meeting.

Sneakyfox55
February 6th, 2020, 12:10 PM
Darkpaw quickly made her way over, whiskers twitching.

Ferretwatcher padded through the camp entrance, a fish in his jaws; realizing a ceremony was starting, he quickly deposited his catch in the fresh-kill pile and hurried to join the others gathered.

marshy
February 6th, 2020, 12:13 PM
Morningmeadow walked to the Riverclan streamstone and sat down as soon as she heard Lionstars call.

----

Dewfeather woke up from his nap from Lionstar's booming call. He slowly got up and walked to the Riverclan streamstone "Why did it have to be now?" He mumbled

---- Shimm Dirtfur

Sparrowkit bounced out of the nursery once he heard Lionstar "Cmon Sunkit! Let's go!" He said as he batted at the sleeping kit. He wanted to see his Father before he sat with Lionstar.

chaton
February 6th, 2020, 12:21 PM
Leafbreeze padded towards the streamstone, irritated due to her sleep being disturbed. She sat near the edge of the clearing, slightly removed from the rest of her clan.

Jynx
February 6th, 2020, 12:34 PM
Baynight sat down beneath Streamstones as he heard Lionstar gather the clan for a meeting. Tail flicking back and forth patiently, she quiet tom waited for the meeting to start.

Galedust heard his leader call for the meeting just as he was padding out the the warriors den, headed for the fresh kill pile. Oh well, he thought to himself, I guess I'll just have to get something to eat later. Redirecting his steps, the feline sat down at the edge of the gathered cats, his tail wrapped neatly around his paws.

Ever
February 6th, 2020, 01:02 PM
Goldencloud padded from the warrior's den, cracking a yawn and joining the gathering clan.

lio
February 6th, 2020, 01:17 PM
Stoatdance dragged herself fro the front of the warrior's den, her ears flattened as she limped toward the growing crowd. She sat down and stared up at Lionstar with a frown on her lips.

--

Littlepeach trotted into camp, a grin wide upon her expression. She sat down and allowed her tail to curl over her paws, head twitching sporadically. The cream-colored she-cat allowed her gaze to travel over the camp, wondering what this meeting was for. She stifled the urge to bounce around on her paws, simply looking around wildly, unable to focus on one single thing.

--

Ratpaw grumbled as he slid from the apprentice's den, sitting down outside of it and looking up at the golden-assed leader. He wrinkled his nose at the sight, wondering why another damn meeting was called. The white Oriental rolled his eyes and groomed debris from his fur, eyes narrowed as he waited for Goldie to continue.

MagicCat99
February 6th, 2020, 01:19 PM
Nighttuft sat outside the nursery, her tail curled around her paws.

Sweetie
February 6th, 2020, 01:23 PM
Hearing his father's name Sunkit's head popped up, ocean blue eyes gleaming with excitement. "Sure!". Bouncing out of this tiny moss bed and running out of the nursery as fast as his little stumpy legs can take him. The fiery tom did trip a few times but it did not discourage him from trying his best to sit close to his father as he could.

:Grimm: Dirtfur

----

A huge yawn came out of the molly's mouth, eyes droopy and tired from all of her training yesterday. Not seeing Wormpaw or any of her friends, Shimmeringpaw walked cautiously towards the clearing. Then the idea came to her, looking around for a certain warrior and spotting her a sweet smile came upon the paws face. Walking over, "Hey Stoatdance." The silver and white she-cat hasn't talked to her former mentor since the night she tried to comfort the warrior. The nightmares and guilt still haunt her to this day but the apprentice tries her best to not let it show.

hxneysuckle

----

Mossythorn rolled his eyes at his obnoxious leader's voice ringing out at the clan. Maybe he'll switch my apprentice to someone who can handle her disrespectful a** the calico sourly thought.

Fawn
February 6th, 2020, 01:29 PM
Darkpaw quickly made her way over, whiskers twitching.

Ferretwatcher padded through the camp entrance, a fish in his jaws; realizing a ceremony was starting, he quickly deposited his catch in the fresh-kill pile and hurried to join the others gathered.
On his way to attending the meeting at the Streamstone, Fawnsqueak paused in his tracks, hackles instantly raised at an unfamiliar scent in the air. "ThunderClan intruder," he shakily breathed in announcement to his clanmates. His pupils darted to scope out the area in search of any others hiding among the outskirts of the camp in fear this was a raid, but it seemed to be a single ThunderClan warrior had infiltrated them. Fawnsqueak bolted in front of the stranger to block his path, observing through a distrusting gaze as he said, "Hey, man. You can't be here." And he had a fish in his jaws... that was weirder yet, but not what they needed to address right now. "Look, I know ThunderClan has this savior complex thing going on, but you can't just-- walk into our camp."

BEAR.
February 6th, 2020, 01:37 PM
"ThunderClan numbskull!" Lionstar's voice was a low growl as he watched the ThunderClan cat provide.. a fish? for RiverClan before he took a seat among the crowd. What a strange guy, acting like he belonged.. Lionstar appreciated his gall, but not his stupidity.

"Fawnsqueak [ Dipper], can you take Fallenstorm [ Cloudsky] and get this idiot out of our territory? You may as well take him to their camp since he seems to be lost. Tell Flinny I said 'hi'. And to keep his cats in their own territory-- ThunderClan isn't strong enough to piss me off." Even this cat seemed to think so, with his gift of a fish. ...Did he steal it from someone else? How strange of a ThunderClanner to catch one..

[ Sneakyfox55 ]

Vessel
February 6th, 2020, 01:45 PM
BILL. Blissie Bliss

Fennelheart stood outside the nursery beside her perfect little puffcloud, Fogkit, flicking her ear in annoyance.

I don't know why Skyclan cats should care if Riverclan cats have ceremonies. Tch.

Truth be told, she wasn't sure it was a ceremony. That was the only reason she was standing there and listening, of course.

Leucos
February 6th, 2020, 01:50 PM
Ears perking up at the thunderclanner, BrambleBlaze gave them a small hiss. She had half the mind to chase him out. But right now she just allowed the others to do their duty..And besides she didn't want any drama.

Sootpaws back fur pickled at the thunder clan cat. "hey lionstar....since when did other clan cats think it was ..ok to just waltz in here like this?" he asked as he looked up to the golden warrior. " if they want to do that they can do that to windclan..." he somewhat mumbled .

lio
February 6th, 2020, 01:54 PM
Before Stoatdance could respond to Shimmeringpaw, she took notice to the ThunderClanner in the camp. She narrowed her eye and stood, walking closer to the front. "I wish to help take the ThunderClanner back to his rightful territory," she stated, perking her ears with an expression of determination on her face.

BEAR.
February 6th, 2020, 02:37 PM
"Stoatdance, you can't even protect an apprentice. Why the hell would I entrust an escort patrol to you? I already said who I wanted to go. Fawnsqueak and Fallenstorm." He wasn't going to argue with Stoatdance. His mind was made and if she had any semblance of intelligence, she would obey him. [ hxneysuckle ]

To Sootpaw, he shrugged. "ThunderClanners have a hero complex. They'll rush to ShadowClan's rescue and help feed us. They're stupid as hell, but I'll take the fish." [ SilentLamb ]

wolfie
February 6th, 2020, 02:38 PM
wormpaw was walking to the meeting, a strange scent filling his nose. his tail flicker, hearing his clanmates complain of a thunderclanner which.. wormpaw turn his head to where the smell was coming from. he glared daggers at the unfamiliar blur. ''weirdo,," he murmur under his breath, turning his back on the thunderclanner. the meeting was more important and cats were already taking care of the rat anyway.

Leucos
February 6th, 2020, 02:53 PM
Sootpaw gave a shrug at that. It was understandable ....

Greenleap
February 6th, 2020, 02:53 PM
Green'kit bounded out and slid to a stop, trying to see lion'star up on the streamstone.

CheetahPelt
February 6th, 2020, 03:04 PM
Asterkit does from the nursery, watching for Harekit, Honeykit and Mosskit, before sliding to a full halt before dragging a paw over his ears and puffing out his chest to pad beside his friends. He sat neatly before spotting the Thunderclan Tom. He pinned his ears, narrowing his eyes at the intruder.

Otterleg came back from the Warrior’s den, limping to the crowd. She spotted Darkpaw in the crowd, sitting behind her, keeping her watchful gaze on the she cat. Then she spotted the intruding Tom, narrowing her eyes with a soft growl, her tail lashing.

Sneakyfox55
sugarcubes
Bluepetal

Star child
February 6th, 2020, 03:09 PM
Asterkit does from the nursery, watching for Harekit, Honeykit and Mosskit, before sliding to a full halt before dragging a paw over his ears and puffing out his chest to pad beside his friends. He sat neatly before spotting the Thunderclan Tom. He pinned his ears, narrowing his eyes at the intruder.

Otterleg came back from the Warrior’s den, limping to the crowd. She spotted Darkpaw in the crowd, sitting behind her, keeping her watchful gaze on the she cat. Then she spotted the intruding Tom, narrowing her eyes with a soft growl, her tail lashing.

Sneakyfox55
sugarcubes
Bluepetal
Harekit eyed the cat that Asterkit was eyeing.
"Is there something up with him?" He called to Asterkit.

CheetahPelt
February 6th, 2020, 03:24 PM
Harekit eyed the cat that Asterkit was eyeing.
"Is there something up with him?" He called to Asterkit.

“That doesn’t smell like a Riverclan cat...” he sniffed the air. He didn’t know what was going on, or who he was, but Lionstar and the warriors were taking care of the problem. “I wouldn’t worry about it. He brought fish. And Lionstar is already getting rid of him.”

TawnyNeedsACoffee
February 6th, 2020, 03:33 PM
DawnPaw hastily made her way over to her Clanmates, luckily they hadn't started just yet. The cream shecat sat down with a huff, slight exhaustion hinting her features, she hadn't slept well that night but it wasn't anything she couldn't handle. DawnPaw's nose twitched at the smell of a ThunderClan cat, she rolled her eyes slightly and ignored the commotion as her Clanmates already seem to have a grip on things.

CinderPaw had only just seated herself amoungst her clan mates and the sound of FawnSpueaks alert of an intruder made her jump, her ears bending back slightly as she tensed up. The grey molly watched the situation unfold, She felt bad for the cat somewhat but she knew it was their own fault for padding into RiverClan territory.

BumbleFrost was sitting with her clanmates, not looking to really socialise with anyone, she wasn't the best when it came to long winded conversations and quite frankly her sense of humour wasn't the best. Her ears perked at the alert and her fur bristled slightly as her blue gaze landed on the ThunderClan intruder, the cat looked clueless about the whole thing and all she could think was how idiotic they must be to just wind up in RiverClan territory without being able to notice the change in scenery.

HoneyDrizzle sat down near BumbleFrost, sensing her friends tenseness caused her to tense up herself as her lightish brown gaze landed on the intruder, her nose scrunched up at the strong scent. Why was a cat from ThunderClan here and giving their prey to her clanmates? The molly shook her head slightly trying her best to get rid of the confusing thoughts as she just watched the situation unfold.

fr0ggy
February 6th, 2020, 03:38 PM
[ Bluepetal CheetahPelt ]
~~

Mosskit's ears perked up when she heard the leader. She quickly groomed herself, her fur shining almost as bright as her eyes.
Could it be? I think this might be my apprentice ceremony! I can't wait to see who my mentor is. And Harekit and Asterkit must be getting apprenticed too!
The small she-kit smiled, her tail waving wildly behind her. She found a spot next to Harekit and Asterkit, turning towards the toms.
"It's our apprentice ceremony! Eee, I'm so excited! Aren't you guys?" Mosskit squealed in delight.

Greenleap
February 6th, 2020, 03:56 PM
Green'kit was still trying to see streamstone.

The Shadow Flower
February 6th, 2020, 04:15 PM
PebbleKit would step out of the nursery too, sitting by GreenKit. ”What’s going on?” she’d whisper.

Wings
February 6th, 2020, 04:24 PM
Owlflight, after finishing his meal, padded over. He had been frustrated with Ashpaw because she didn't even show up to their first training session. ~Ill just make her clean out the elder's den if she doesn't show up again.~ The tabby tom scraped out a spot and slumped down.

Terrestrial
February 6th, 2020, 04:30 PM
Blueheart padded toward the streamstone and settled herself as she thought now what does Lionstar want? she thought

Fuzzy
February 6th, 2020, 04:51 PM
Petuniapaw rushed out of the apprentices den. Was she missing a meeting?! That couldn't happen. Upon getting there she realized a ThunderClan cat had wondered into the clearing??? What were they thinking? "How did a ThunderClan warrior get in camp?" She asked sitting down to watch the going ons.
~*~

Riverpaw joined in the meeting, a bit nervous that this warrior had tried to join the meeting despite being from ThunderClan. A hero complex from what Lionstar said but she wasn't sure. Maybe ThunderClan cats were that delusional.

Dirtfur
February 6th, 2020, 05:01 PM
The deputy ignored the meeting called by Lionstar. Stress fuzzed the warrior's mind. Other than stress, Dirtfur been having a coughing fit and his pelt was feeling cold along with his whole body aching in pain. He clenches his eyes and crawled to the far back of the Warrior's den. He wished this sickness will go away! Closing his eyes to rest, but yowling from the clan meeting made it hard for him.

Madelaine
February 6th, 2020, 05:13 PM
Willowrose sat down with her new clanmayes, starting to feel much more comfortable being around them. The black and white molly looked up at Lionstar with her normal eye. She let out a sniffle, starting to get sick. It was just a small cold. It was normal for this type of weather.

Sparkheart walked into camp with a water vole in his mouth. His hunting had been unsuccessful, but at least he caught something for his clan. The tom looked up to see Lionstar on top of the streamstone. He placed his kill in the pile and went to sit down.

| Vessel; |

Fogkit walked out of the nursery, scenting his mother nearby. The deaf tom padded over to her and sat down in front of her. His tiny body was way smaller than hers, which was to be accepted at his age. "What do you think It's about Mama?", Fogkit asked. The white tom tilted her head up to look at her with his blue eyes.

FuzzyRatto
February 6th, 2020, 05:37 PM
Greenleap

[Is this open?]

Sneakyfox55
February 6th, 2020, 06:15 PM
(This is purely my mistake and I love it)

Oh dear... Ferretwatcher's ears pinned flat against his head. "Sorry!" he exclaimed, smiling nervously. "This is all my bad! I didn't think anyone would notice my being here..." He started slowly backing away.

BILL.

BEAR.
February 6th, 2020, 06:31 PM
"Where do you think you are?" Lionstar instantly demanded, fur bristling. "We're not WindClan, ThunderClanner! We're going to notice you're in our camp!! Why the hell are you even in here?"

[ Sneakyfox55 ]

Sneakyfox55
February 6th, 2020, 07:16 PM
"Where do you think you are?" Lionstar instantly demanded, fur bristling. "We're not WindClan, ThunderClanner! We're going to notice you're in our camp!! Why the hell are you even in here?"

[ Sneakyfox55 ]

"Well..." He flicked his tail nervously. "I found the fish not far from your borders. I figured some cat must have dropped it, somehow, so I should give it back by coming to your camp. I know I should never have been here in the first place, but I was curious." He shifted his gaze to his paws, avoiding the hostile stares on him.

Beside her mentor, Darkpaw narrowed her eyes. "That's a weird excuse," she mumbled.

Greenleap
February 6th, 2020, 07:33 PM
@PebbleStorm
"I dunno" she jumped up to try and see "cause I can't" she jumped again "see!" she stopped and looked pretty annoyed

BEAR.
February 6th, 2020, 08:28 PM
Lionstar shook his head at this foolish tom [ Sneakyfox55]. "You have a few hives of bees in that head of yours, don't you? Fawnsqueak [ Dipper], Fallenstorm [ Cloudsky], get him out of here please."

Fawn
February 6th, 2020, 08:47 PM
Fawnsqueak listened to the ThunderClanner's perplexing excuse that seemed innocent enough but could be a ruse for a spy plot. Grateful they hadn't shared anything of importance in front of him, he flicked his tail-puff in acknowledgment of Lionstar's request. "Yeah, okay." To the intruder, he tilted his head toward the camp exit in invitation. "Come on, we should probably get going back to ThunderClan so they can reclaim you." What a strange lost warrior, but at least he wasn't a threat.

Sneakyfox55 Cloudsky

The Shadow Flower
February 6th, 2020, 09:03 PM
PebbleKit would join GreenKit in jumping to try and get a look at what is going on.

Star child
February 6th, 2020, 11:42 PM
[ Bluepetal CheetahPelt ]
~~

Mosskit's ears perked up when she heard the leader. She quickly groomed herself, her fur shining almost as bright as her eyes.
Could it be? I think this might be my apprentice ceremony! I can't wait to see who my mentor is. And Harekit and Asterkit must be getting apprenticed too!
The small she-kit smiled, her tail waving wildly behind her. She found a spot next to Harekit and Asterkit, turning towards the toms.
"It's our apprentice ceremony! Eee, I'm so excited! Aren't you guys?" Mosskit squealed in delight.
Harekit beamed. “I sure am,” he declared, flicking his ears.

Moon Lily
February 7th, 2020, 03:58 AM
Eagleflower approached the Streamstone, padding quickly to the meeting. There was an importance in the air- something he couldn't quite grasp. He happily sat in the camp ground, gazing at Lionstar.

Hickoryblaze followed the junior warrior, sitting near the Streamstone.

CheetahPelt
February 7th, 2020, 06:30 AM
sugarcubes Bluepetal

“I’m so ready for this!” He meowed, bouncing on his paws, but trying to stay neat and respectable looking. Sugarapple wouldn’t want him looking like a fool on the biggest day of his life so far. “I wonder who we’ll all get as mentors!”

lio
February 7th, 2020, 06:57 AM
Stoatdance cringed as she was spoken to, shrinking in on herself as both embarrassment and anger left heat along her pelt. She nodded silently and moved back to her place next to Shimmeringpaw, ears flattened against her head. The she-cat's tail curled over her paws and she swallowed the thickening lump in her throat. "Yes, Lionstar," she muttered, gaze glued to her paws.

Sneakyfox55
February 7th, 2020, 08:16 AM
Lionstar shook his head at this foolish tom [ Sneakyfox55]. "You have a few hives of bees in that head of yours, don't you? Fawnsqueak [ Dipper], Fallenstorm [ Cloudsky], get him out of here please."

Fawnsqueak listened to the ThunderClanner's perplexing excuse that seemed innocent enough but could be a ruse for a spy plot. Grateful they hadn't shared anything of importance in front of him, he flicked his tail-puff in acknowledgment of Lionstar's request. "Yeah, okay." To the intruder, he tilted his head toward the camp exit in invitation. "Come on, we should probably get going back to ThunderClan so they can reclaim you." What a strange lost warrior, but at least he wasn't a threat.

Sneakyfox55 Cloudsky

Blinking, Ferretwatcher let the two warriors flank his sides, offering them a sheepish glance. "I'll make sure this won't happen again," he promised, a bit meekly.

Star child
February 7th, 2020, 08:49 AM
sugarcubes Bluepetal

“I’m so ready for this!” He meowed, bouncing on his paws, but trying to stay neat and respectable looking. Sugarapple wouldn’t want him looking like a fool on the biggest day of his life so far. “I wonder who we’ll all get as mentors!”
Harekit shook his fur. "I hope it's someone athletic," he mewed hopefully.
~~*~~
"I want mine to be kind," Honeykit whispered.

BEAR.
February 7th, 2020, 10:54 AM
Alright, now that the idiot was gone they could continue. Enough cats had gathered just to glare at the outsider, though of course some cats remained painfully oblivious. Fennelheart.

He'd give the others a pass solely over his dislike of the lazy, slothful piece of dung who decided to become a queen to be even more of a slacker. Lionstar was incredibly tempted to kick her out and place Sugarapple in charge of that Fogkit -- at least Sugarapple would be a good mother.

"Asterkit [ CheetahPelt ], Mosskit [ sugarcubes ], Honeykit, and Harekit [ Bluepetal ], all of you step forward!"

He didn't bother with threatening them with a lack of ceremony .. yet. They all seemed to be here, if they failed to step forward he'd wonder if they're deaf.

The Flying Pizza
February 7th, 2020, 11:13 AM
Shadowpaw had been going through things..so he wasn’t happy but he had to be here. Or he dhouldn’t..he didn’t know anymore..

fr0ggy
February 7th, 2020, 11:24 AM
[ BILL. CheetahPelt Bluepetal ]
~~

Taking a deep breath, Mosskit stepped forward. She puffed out her chest and stood up taller, trying to look confident and tough. She glanced at her friends, and smiled. They were going to be apprentices!

The Shadow Flower
February 7th, 2020, 12:34 PM
PebbleKit would get bored and go back in the nursery

CheetahPelt
February 7th, 2020, 12:55 PM
Alright, now that the idiot was gone they could continue. Enough cats had gathered just to glare at the outsider, though of course some cats remained painfully oblivious. Fennelheart.

He'd give the others a pass solely over his dislike of the lazy, slothful piece of dung who decided to become a queen to be even more of a slacker. Lionstar was incredibly tempted to kick her out and place Sugarapple in charge of that Fogkit -- at least Sugarapple would be a good mother.

"Asterkit [ CheetahPelt ], Mosskit [ sugarcubes ], Honeykit, and Harekit [ Bluepetal ], all of you step forward!"

He didn't bother with threatening them with a lack of ceremony .. yet. They all seemed to be here, if they failed to step forward he'd wonder if they're deaf.
Bluepetal
sugarcubes

Asterkit stepped forewords. He was going to be an apprentice! He stood tall, drawing his long and soft frame even taller. He couldn’t stop heart from beating hard in his chest. Oh he hoped for a good mentor, someone who would understand that he had so much potential! He made eye contact with Lionstar, eyes bright.

ponyapan
February 7th, 2020, 01:18 PM
Silverpaw could barely believe her ears. Before, she'd vaguely understood not everyone had been as impressed by Stoatdance's save as her, but for Lionstar to openly demean her like that? That was a new one, and frankly? It made frustration drag out her claws into the ground. One of our actually good warriors just volonteered to help fend of an intruder, so what's with that hostile reaction?

---

When the last scent of the Thunderclanner left Stormlily's nostrils, she could finally relax and watch the ceremonies. It was very rude for a cat to just nonchalantly walk into camp, and during three kits first and only apprentice ceremony none the less! Well, at least it would be memorable for them, now.

---

For a ceremony, it certainly had been very aciton-packed, or so Nightwhisker thought. It was still hard for him to focus, when he had something else on his mind. Rainpaw... It hadn't been any commotion, but he was just not here. For Starclan's sake, Nightwhisker was his mentor, he was supposed to keep him in check, but he had no idea where he was or why. I'll find you, Rainpaw...

Star child
February 7th, 2020, 02:47 PM

Harekit twitched with excitement as he stepped forward, aware of the clan watching him. I'm finally becoming an apprentice!
He glanced at the other kits and smiled, showing his pride to them.
~~*~~
Honeykit slowly walked towards the center of the clearing, keeping their eyes on Harekit, Asterkit, and Mosskit. They felt the eyes of every clan cat on them, and it was bothering them. But they wouldn't say it.

sugarcubes
CheetahPelt

BEAR.
February 7th, 2020, 03:15 PM
Good, good. They were all here. Lionstar liked that he didn't have to repeat himself, especially for a special occasion like this.

"Alright, let's cut to the chase. Asterkit [ CheetahPelt ], from now on until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Asterpaw. Bumblefrost [ TawnyNeedsACoffee ] will be your mentor. Bumblefrost, I trust you will pass your responsibility and work ethic onto this apprentice.

"Mosskit [ sugarcubes ], from now on until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Mosspaw. Leafbreeze [ Jane ]! I see you over there trying to be reclusive. Get over here. You will be Mosspaw's mentor. Mosspaw, maybe you can teach Leafbreeze how to not be so clammed up, heh?" He chuckled a little at that.

"Honeykit, you're next! From now on until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Honeypaw. Ah, a shame there's two of you.. hm. Eagleflower [ Moon Lily ] will be your mentor. Eagleflower, you may be a newer warrior but your compassion and dedication knows no bounds, and I trust you will pass this onto Honeypaw. This Honeypaw, not the other one.

"Harekit [ Bluepetal ], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Harepaw. Blueheart [ FlameSta ] will be your mentor. Blueheart, I trust you will pass on your cleverness and protectiveness to Harepaw.

"Congratulations you four! I hope you don't join the crowd of ancient apprentices we still seem to have. If you have issues with one of your mentors, tell me before you end up sitting around doing nothing.

"Now, before I move on there is one more cat in need of a mentor. Honeypaw-- not the new one, the old one, [ Cecily Herondale], come forward! Cobaltshade doesn't seem to be around anymore, so as long as you show up I'll reassign you. There hasn't been much of you around lately. I hope that changes."

Terrestrial
February 7th, 2020, 03:20 PM
Blueheart slightly jumped from suprise "yes Lionstar" she mewed.

Star child
February 7th, 2020, 03:21 PM
Good, good. They were all here. Lionstar liked that he didn't have to repeat himself, especially for a special occasion like this.

"Alright, let's cut to the chase. Asterkit [ CheetahPelt ], from now on until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Asterpaw. Bumblefrost [ TawnyNeedsACoffee ] will be your mentor. Bumblefrost, I trust you will pass your responsibility and work ethic onto this apprentice.

"Mosskit [ sugarcubes ], from now on until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Mosspaw. Leafbreeze [ Jane ]! I see you over there trying to be reclusive. Get over here. You will be Mosspaw's mentor. Mosspaw, maybe you can teach Leafbreeze how to not be so clammed up, heh?" He chuckled a little at that.

"Honeykit, you're next! From now on until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Honeypaw. Ah, a shame there's two of you.. hm. Eagleflower [ Moon Lily ] will be your mentor. Eagleflower, you may be a newer warrior but your compassion and dedication knows no bounds, and I trust you will pass this onto Honeypaw. This Honeypaw, not the other one.

"Harekit [ Bluepetal ], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Harepaw. Blueheart [ FlameSta ] will be your mentor. Blueheart, I trust you will pass on your cleverness and protectiveness to Harepaw.

"Congratulations you four! I hope you don't join the crowd of ancient apprentices we still seem to have. If you have issues with one of your mentors, tell me before you end up sitting around doing nothing.

"Now, before I move on there is one more cat in need of a mentor. Honeypaw-- not the new one, the old one, [ Cecily Herondale], come forward! Cobaltshade doesn't seem to be around anymore, so as long as you show up I'll reassign you. There hasn't been much of you around lately. I hope that changes."
Harepaw bounded to Blueheart, touching noses. "I'll try my best to learn your ways," he promised. FlameSta
~~*~~
Honeypaw touched noses with Eaglefight. They couldn't looked them in the eye, but they hoped that they would have a good bond.
Moon Lily

Terrestrial
February 7th, 2020, 03:26 PM
Blueheart touched noses with Harepaw "I know you will" she purred pride rushing through her. Bluepetal (you also owe me a Springpaw reply)

chaton
February 7th, 2020, 03:34 PM

Leafbreeze widened her eyes, shocked at the announcement.
I'm barely a warrior myself, can I handle an apprentice?
Regardless of what she thought, she forced herself to her paws and padded towards Mosspaw. After some hesitation, she leaned down to touch noses with her new apprentice.

sugarcubes

Starfall
February 7th, 2020, 04:07 PM
Gentlethunder was a little late to the party...again. Frankly he wasn't used to all these Announcements yet, compared to their former leader, the clan life was Bustling and lively. So many new Apprentices and Warriors. 'Were there always this many? And they were just waiting for Fallenstream to get off his arse?' the Calico thought to himself before he slunk in the back of the group of cats.

The warrior sat himself and pricked his ears. Was he to late? Maybe the meeting already finished.

fr0ggy
February 7th, 2020, 04:28 PM
[ Jane CheetahPelt Bluepetal ]
~~

Mosspaw smiled up at her new mentor, her heterochromatic eyes twinkling. She stepped up to touch noses, then turned to look at her friends. The young she-cat would definitely have to celebrate with them later.
Wow! We're apprentices!

TawnyNeedsACoffee
February 7th, 2020, 04:38 PM
CheetahPelt

BumbleFrost ears perked at the mention of her name, eyes widen in slight surprise for a moment before her features returned back to the usual blank face expression, the grey-cream she cat wasn't expecting to become a mentor today but it pleased her to see that LionStar thought she was capable enough to teach AsterPaw. BumbleFrost rose to her paws as she moved towards the young tom, she looked down at him, taking in his appearance before a polite smile appeared on her face."Congratulations AsterPaw, I look forward to training you". BumbleFrost accidentally sounded a bit too formal and she cleared her throat slightly, she really wasn't the best at conversation maybe she should talk a little more."Hopefully my ways of teaching won't bore you to death". She tried to joke a bit, the Molly was good at most things but humour really wasn't one of them, she lacked it hence causing her to be a bit awkward in certain social situations. BumbleFrost touched noses with AsterPaw for a moment or two before stepping back, her blue gaze sizing up her new apprentice. Oh boy, she really hoped the young tom wasn't going to be overwhelmed by her workaholic tendencies or that he wasn't well...rebellious but even if he was it just meant more work for her, Which she was almost happy about that possibility.

Star child
February 7th, 2020, 05:53 PM
Blueheart touched noses with Harepaw "I know you will" she purred pride rushing through her. Bluepetal (you also owe me a Springpaw reply)
(Whoops sorry)
“So are we going to train now? What’ll you teach me?”

chaton
February 7th, 2020, 07:00 PM
[ sugarcubes ]

She took a step back, suddenly realising what kind of responsibilities having an apprentice would bring.
Well... this is going to be tough. she thought, ...I'll try my best for her sake, though.
Leafbreeze looked at Mosspaw, "Would you like to learn some... uh... hunting techniques?" the anxiety she felt was visible in her expression, she just wanted to run out of the camp at this point.

fr0ggy
February 7th, 2020, 08:28 PM
[ Jane ]
~~

Mosspaw could see the anxiety written clearly across her Leafbreeze's face and smiled at her. Maybe if she was happy and excited, it would rub off on her mentor and make her happier.
"Hunting sounds like a great idea! Especially since I'm so hungry! I can't wait to learn! And I'm sure you'll do a great job teaching me!" Mosspaw bounced up and down slightly.

SilverSketches
February 7th, 2020, 09:19 PM
Silvertail padded towards the streamstone excited to earn her first apprentice

Leucos
February 7th, 2020, 09:21 PM
CheetahPelt
Hearing asterkits name being called for a ceremony made sootpaw happy for him! His little buddy grown up! "ASTERPAW! ASTERPAW!" he cheered . " congratulations !" he meowed as he head over to him.

wolfie
February 7th, 2020, 10:03 PM
wormpaw blink, hearing a familiar name ring in his ears. asterpaw. wasn't that- he squinted his eyes, humming under his breath. he listened as the meeting continued, a soft smile growing on his face seeing the new apprentices. not to sound like a senior but, wormpaw still somewhat missed being a kit. mainly because he was still very, very naïve. things were so complicated.
wormpaw straighten his posture, after lionstar stopped speaking and he waited for the mentors to touch noses with their new apprentices-- he started to chant the names. "asterpaw! honeypaw! harepaw!" he chanted, repeating for a couple of times. wormpaw's ear twitch, hearing his friend yell asterpaw's name out loudly. his pink-tinted gaze twinkled with amusement, so he was correct.

chaton
February 8th, 2020, 01:02 AM
[ sugarcubes ]

Leafbreeze relaxed a bit, seeing the enthusiasm Mosspaw was giving her. After a bit of thinking, she padded towards the camp entrance, calling the young apprentice to follow her with a flick of her tail.

Moon Lily
February 8th, 2020, 04:18 AM
BILL. Bluepetal

Eagleflower looked up in amazement. Me, a mentor? But I'm so young! How I'll I- He pondered, his thoughts coming out in jumbles. He couldn't think straight. He could at least thank Lionstar. ...He hoped. Would he have the strength?
"T-thank you Lionstar! This is an honour. I won't let you down, I promise." He stammered as confidently as he could, nodding tersley.

He rushed forwards to meet Honeypaw, nodding to the apprentice. He met the younger tom's maw with courage, meeting his eyes with pride. He's proven himself. He leaned back, smiling.
"Would you like me to show you the territory, Honeypaw?"

fr0ggy
February 8th, 2020, 08:14 AM
[ Jane ]
~~

Mosspaw quickly padded after her mentor, her ears pricked in curiosity.
"So where are we going? I'm not too familiar with the territory yet." Mosspaw looked out into the territory, her tail waving behind her.

CheetahPelt
February 8th, 2020, 08:54 AM
TawnyNeedsACoffee SilentLamb x ghostie sugarcubes Bluepetal

Asterpaw gracefully padded up to Bumblestripe, and even though he looked composed, when he came close to his new mentor, he was basically vibrating from ear to tail. He touched noses with the she cat a huge smile on his long narrow face. When he drew back he meowed quietly. “I’m super excited to be the best apprentice in the clan!” As he pulled back to sit beside his mentor, the lanky Tom cat looked over the rest of the meeting, he heard all of cats calling his and his friends names. ~This is really happening! This is the best day of my life!~ he thought. Sootpaw shouting his name called his eye. It was Sootpaw! That was his friend! It took all he could not to run over to the Tom cat. Beside him was another Tom cat, what did Sootpaw say his friends name was? Woodpaw... Worstpaw... Wor...Wormpaw! That must be the Tom beside Sootpaw, he would have to say hello. Then his gaze caught on Mosspaw, Harepaw and Honeypaw. His friends! The would get to train together! This was gonna be awesome!

chaton
February 8th, 2020, 01:11 PM
[ sugarcubes ]

"Let's go by the river. It's essential to learn how to catch fish if you want to live in RiverClan." quickly, she remembered to add "Oh, and don't just jump in when we get there, you'll scare all the fish off." This is the first time Leafbreeze would be going out of camp with her new apprentice, and now she was just as excited to get out and hunt.

Terrestrial
February 8th, 2020, 01:24 PM
(Whoops sorry)
“So are we going to train now? What’ll you teach me?”
Blueheart stared at Harepaw "battle training" she purred "come on." she mewed padding toward the training island.

wick
February 8th, 2020, 05:45 PM
Puddlekit tumbled sleepily out of the nursery, yawning as he followed the crowd of slowly assembling cats. He plopped down the first chance he got and looked at the cat nearest to him, still blinking the sleep from his eyes, "whats going on?"

aspen.
February 8th, 2020, 08:12 PM
Petalwhisker padded out of the nursery, excited to hear what Lionstar had to say. She sat down by the other queens and waited for the meeting to begin.

aspen.
February 8th, 2020, 08:14 PM
Reedblossom woke from the warriors' den and padded out to hear what Lionstar was doing. Excited for the meeting, she sat down by her clanmates and murmered quietly.

ameko
February 8th, 2020, 09:40 PM
Sagehawk poked his head through the entrance of the camp, pelt hot with embarrassment as he padded towards the Streamstone. He was late. His chest felt as if it were twisting in on itself, anxiety rippling throughout his body.

He did happen to spot the Thunderclanner leaving the camp, which was... weird, but he didn't think much of it after hearing Lionstar's voice. Awkwardly, to blend in with the rest of the crowd, he chanted, "Uh—Honeypaw! Asterpaw! Harepaw!"

fr0ggy
February 9th, 2020, 08:41 AM
[ Jane ]
~~

"OK! Lead the way!" Mosspaw purred eagerly.
I bet I can catch a ton of fish. With my help, the Clan will eat well! She smiled to herself, before realizing she fell behind slightly. She hurried up to catch up with her mentor.

BEAR.
February 9th, 2020, 09:24 AM
[ Cecily Herondale-- if you don't post honeypaw today i'm moving on without the ceremony. ]

Starfall
February 9th, 2020, 05:48 PM
It seemed like forever ticked by as they waited for Honeypaw...Honeypaw #1 or 2? At this point the Warrior didn't care and couldn't remember. He began to draw scribbles in the snow with his paw in an attempt to keep himself from just chucking stuff at his clanmates for entertainment. Finally after what seemed like an eternity the Tom let out a deep, drawn out sigh and leaned back on his haunches. "HEY BRAT! WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY TO SIT HERE WAITING FOR YOU TO FINISH GROOMING YOUR FUR." he Bellowed. It was true, he didn't have all day, he needed to go and sleep here pretty soon. Or haphazardly walk across the frozen River again.

Gentlethunder looked up at Lionstar and smirked "They probably don't want to show up because they don't want to look at your ugly mug." he snickered.

Cecily Herondale BILL.

lio
February 9th, 2020, 06:45 PM
Blackwasp stepped into the clearing with an unimpressed expression. A mouse hung in her jaws and she moved to deposit it into the fresh-kill pile. A crowd was obviously gathered around the Streamstone- a Clan meeting had been called. Did she care that she was late? Not particularly. She found hunting for the Clan to be more important than watching the leader go on and on with assigning mentors. It was disappointing to see that none of the warriors could even train an apprentice correctly. As soon as they're assigned they just... vanish. Or touch noses and then never interact again. Perfect warrior qualities, really.
The black she-cat moved to sit within the crowd, wrinkling her nose at Gentlethunder's yowling. Another apprentice refusing to appear at a meeting after being called for? Ah, Gentlethunder's attempt at a joke was quite... pathetic. Not wishing to look at Lionstar? Had he even looked at himself lately? With a sigh, she dragged her gaze over the camp, looking for the Honeypaw they were waiting for. Honestly, Blackwasp could swear half of these cats were as good as kittypets. Did they even want to be warriors? At this point, she doubted it. Maybe they'd just need to make all apprentices go through a stricter final assessment before becoming a warrior. She smirked. Maybe that'd weed out all of the pathetic weasels in the group.

BEAR.
February 9th, 2020, 07:29 PM
Lionstar's tail twitched with his impatience, and he squinted his eyes down at the loud calliby. "I'm the ugly one?" Lionstar had to chuckle at that. "Oh, Jerkboob. I think you may want to take a look in the river.. and fall in, because the amount of cats that want to look at you is none. There's a reason you don't have friends.." And Jerkboob couldn't deny that, not when he had done very little for the Clan as a whole.

But this did give him an idea.. "Since you've decided to speak up, I'm going to put you in charge of Honeypaw [ Cecily Herondale ]. Good luck finding her, she's probably hiding in a hole so her eyes don't melt at the sight of your hideous pelt."

Now, moving along. He could get back to important things, things that weren't held up by an absentee and an idiot.

"Unfortunately, I have to report Fallenstream was found murdered by a rogue near the ThunderClan border. Be wary: this cat is still at large.

"In other news, we have a few other Clan-mates missing.. so I'll be sending out another batch of search patrols to find them.

"Blackwasp [ hxneysuckle ], take Lightstreak [ FuzzyRatto ] and Honeydrizzle [ TawnyNeedsACoffee ] and look for Silverlight. I haven't seen her since the raid, so just.. do your best to find any tracks.

[ PROMPT: alderpaw's mangled body is discovered just outside one of the entrances to liontunnels. he was one of the last victims of the coyotes. ]

"Pebbleskip [ mochi ], take Ratpaw [ hxneysuckle ] and Sagehawk [ pathos ] and look for Alderpaw. I don't know where that idiot went, I haven't seen him since around the same time I saw Silverlight. Maybe an apprentice has seen him..

[ PROMPT: snowsong's body is discovered not far from the river. a trail of blood indicates she was attacked by a fox elsewhere, and bled out in her attempts to escape. ]

"Brambleblaze [ SilentLamb ], you're up. Take Petuniapaw [ Fuzzy ] and Shadowpaw [ GoldenWolf ] and go look for Snowsong. I haven't seen her in camp almost as long as the others, so good luck in your search.

[ PROMPT: rainpaw is alive! you manage to track his scent to a collapsed entrance to lionstunnels and manage to dig him out. ]

"And finally, our last patrol because if there's anymore cats we need to look for, they're probably dead. Raccoontail [ Pepperkins], take Snowpaw [ EternalShadows ] and Glazewing [ Delta] and look for Rainpaw [ ponyapan ]. He is also.. one of the many that have disappeared for a while so do what you can."

Lionstar wasn't convinced these would be successful patrols, but having some closure was better than none. "This meeting is dismissed. Patrols, head out immediately."

lio
February 9th, 2020, 07:47 PM
[ FuzzyRatto TawnyNeedsACoffee ]

Blackwasp's gaze traveled to Lionstar at the sound of her name, tail giving a quick twitch in response. She eyed him for a moment, pupils narrowing before she stood and moved to a separate area of the clearing, making it easy for her patrol members to find her. The black she-cat was silent as she waited for them to gather, tail twitching with impatience. If they didn't get their asses there fast enough, she'd leave without them and find Silverlight herself.

--

[ mochi pathos ]

Ratpaw narrowed his eyes. Alderpaw? He hadn't returned back to camp? He could have sworn that the other apprentice was following right behind him when they made the final dash back to camp... Ratpaw shook his head. They would find Alderpaw and he'd be safe and sound, just lost. The coyote couldn't have followed them! It had disappeared when they went into the tunnels! He found himself flicking his tail anxiously. Alderpaw was alive. He had to be...

Leucos
February 9th, 2020, 07:53 PM
Ears perking up, BrambleBlaze gave a gulp. Her!?! What if she can't finish it in time???!!! What if she can't find snowsong....what if everything goes wrong? "u-um...yes sir....ah...Petuniapaw! Shadowpaw! " she called . Shadowpaw hasn't been around in a while...and that last patrol was late... then she felt that familiar pressure in her chest...great. calm down...others slip up too....your not alone...one step.at a time right?
Fuzzy GoldenWolf

ameko
February 9th, 2020, 11:42 PM
hxneysuckle mochi

Heart lurching in his throat as his name was called, Sagehawk jolted to his paws and looked around for the clanmates he was to go on a search patrol with. Pebbleskip and Ratpaw?

It wasn't too difficult to pick out the stark white of Ratpaw's pelt within the throng of cats. Carefully, so as not to step on any tails or paws, Sagehawk weaved his way over to the apprentice. "Uh, hi," he meowed awkwardly. He paused, thinking, until a light flickered on in his eyes. "Lionstar said something about an apprentice seeing Alderpaw? Have you seen him, maybe?"

Star child
February 10th, 2020, 01:15 AM
Blueheart stared at Harepaw "battle training" she purred "come on." she mewed padding toward the training island.
Harepaw followed Blueheart to the training island. “I’m ready to begin!”
(I’m sorry something came up I’m back now)

Star child
February 10th, 2020, 01:17 AM
BILL. Bluepetal

Eagleflower looked up in amazement. Me, a mentor? But I'm so young! How I'll I- He pondered, his thoughts coming out in jumbles. He couldn't think straight. He could at least thank Lionstar. ...He hoped. Would he have the strength?
"T-thank you Lionstar! This is an honour. I won't let you down, I promise." He stammered as confidently as he could, nodding tersley.

He rushed forwards to meet Honeypaw, nodding to the apprentice. He met the younger tom's maw with courage, meeting his eyes with pride. He's proven himself. He leaned back, smiling.
"Would you like me to show you the territory, Honeypaw?"
Honeypaw nodded, smiling. “Yes please,” they said in a quiet voice.

Moon Lily
February 10th, 2020, 01:25 AM
Honeypaw nodded, smiling. “Yes please,” they said in a quiet voice.

Eagleflower smiled supportively. "Don't be afraid to speak up. Whats your favourite clan? We can start there, or near there, at least!" He purred. The apprentice reminded him of his younger self. Quiet, a bit shy, and slightly self-conscious. At least, that's what he could see from the apprentices actions.

Star child
February 10th, 2020, 01:34 AM
Eagleflower smiled supportively. "Don't be afraid to speak up. Whats your favourite clan? We can start there, or near there, at least!" He purred. The apprentice reminded him of his younger self. Quiet, a bit shy, and slightly self-conscious. At least, that's what he could see from the apprentices actions.
Honeypaw couldn’t help but smile back. “It’s this clan, because I was born in it, and there are a lot of friendly cats here. What about you?”

Moon Lily
February 10th, 2020, 01:46 AM
Honeypaw couldn’t help but smile back. “It’s this clan, because I was born in it, and there are a lot of friendly cats here. What about you?”

Eagleflower smiled sheepishly. He hasn't expected that- he should have done. "Mine would be Skyclan, for the same reasons- of course, that's here." He laughed. Glancing at the exit, he nodded to himself.
"Why don't we start in the territory? I can show you everything, and the borders. How about that?"

TawnyNeedsACoffee
February 10th, 2020, 07:26 AM
FuzzyRatto hxneysuckle

HoneyDrizzle nodded somewhat nervously in response to LionStar, the golden shecat rising to her paws as she made her way to the black furred shecat, BlackWasp. Her lightish brown gaze looked around for LightingStripe before she peered at the shecat seeing her annoyed features at the fact they had to wait."I-I'm sure LightningStripe won't be too long now...". She gave a nervous half chuckle as she waited patiently.

Star child
February 10th, 2020, 10:03 AM
Eagleflower smiled sheepishly. He hasn't expected that- he should have done. "Mine would be Skyclan, for the same reasons- of course, that's here." He laughed. Glancing at the exit, he nodded to himself.
"Why don't we start in the territory? I can show you everything, and the borders. How about that?"
Honeykit nodded "Okay. Where will we go first?"

Fuzzy
February 10th, 2020, 01:46 PM
Ears perking up, BrambleBlaze gave a gulp. Her!?! What if she can't finish it in time???!!! What if she can't find snowsong....what if everything goes wrong? "u-um...yes sir....ah...Petuniapaw! Shadowpaw! " she called . Shadowpaw hasn't been around in a while...and that last patrol was late... then she felt that familiar pressure in her chest...great. calm down...others slip up too....your not alone...one step.at a time right?
Fuzzy GoldenWolf
GoldenWolf
Who was Snowsong? Probably a bad question but Petuniapaw didn't know her this cat was. Either way the little molly bounced up to Ms. Brambleblaze. "Ready to go cat hunting!" She exclaimed waving her tail behind her. "Do I get to meet Shadowpaw now?" She asked cocking her head to the side.

lio
February 10th, 2020, 10:49 PM
[ TawnyNeedsACoffee FuzzyRatto ]

Blackwasp gave a scowl as she impatiently waited for the other cat. Not wanting to wait any longer, she stood, spinning around and walking to the entrance. "If they want to follow they can. Not my business," she stated, flicking her tail toward Honeydrizzle before slipping out into the territory. She had no use wasting her time for lazy asses who couldn't come when their name was called.

--

[ mochi pathos ]

The white tom nodded, a concerned expression plastered on his face. "The last time I saw him was when we were running from the coyote, I guess he didn't follow me back after all..." Ratpaw shook his head and stood, face hardening into that of seriousness. His mentor was late again. Did Lionstar want him to ever get trained? He gave a look toward Hawksage or Sagehawk or whatever his name was and frowned. "If she doesn't show her ass soon, we should leave without her," he said in regards to Pebbleskip.

mochi
February 11th, 2020, 12:00 AM
hxneysuckle pathos

Pebbleskip
"I'm here!" The black-and-white molly chirped as she bounded up to the others, pelt absolutely drenched. "So whats this about a missing apprentice?" She asked, shaking out her pelt in a very doglike fashion and not caring in the slightest if she got those around her wet. She'd just come back from a fishing-turned-swimming outing, and only just heard the last patrol announcements.

BEAR.
February 13th, 2020, 11:47 PM
After leaving the medicine cat den, Lionstar wasted no time in crossing the clearing and climbing up the side of the Streamstone.

Any of his usual cockiness was gone-- his pride replaced by a solemnness he rarely showcased during these meetings.

"All those old enough to swim gather beneath the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!" Lionstar's voice rang out, followed by a quieter direction to Dirtfur.

"Move his body over here, so the Clan may see him in his final form."

Though not the most popular medicine cat they had, he had served.. as well as he could considering the circumstances. Little training, little reason to do anything useful because very few cats actually died from their sicknesses and injuries. In a way, it was almost funny how well things worked out for them during this time. Fallenstream really knew how to pick winners.

It wasn't a surprise when Gaystep himself was one of the first at the scene, already pushing his way over to say his final goodbyes to the apprentice he had for so long.

Lionstar almost felt bad for him.. in the sense that so much time of his had been wasted for a cat destined to die young.

Truly, a shriveled up flower, beauty withered and stolen long before it should have.

Lionstar was patient in his wait for the Clan though.

He would save some of his thoughts for the ultimate eulogy, a sincere and honest goodbye to a cat he both loved and hated simultaneously.

[ Dirtfur, Dipper, pathos, Casper, Xeno, hxneysuckle, Starfall, Pepperkins, mochi, Tundra, RedHead, ponyapan, :Grimm:, FuzzyRatto, SilentLamb, Moon Lily, Ever, touka, vermin, Silhouettes, Blissie Bliss, Cecily Herondale, WaywardAngel, Kitty Mama, ~AvocadoToast~, Solstice_X, Delta, Vessel, shortstack, Shimm, RuinsNight, Deranged Llama, SuspiciousMindz, Fuzzy, Slushie, x ghostie, Aquilex, Dust, EternalShadows, GoldenWolf, |+Tired Rose Child+|, Sneakyfox55, TawnyNeedsACoffee, MagicCat99, Morningstar, Bluepetal, sugarcubes, CheetahPelt, amber'light, Daylily Orchid, Fae, Cloudsky, funfan05, Jurassic~Spirit, Greenleap, Jane, FlameQueen, happy413, Turtle, wick, PebbleStorm, Tinyflight, flour_power, Mentallyunstable, doghouse ]

Dirtfur
February 13th, 2020, 11:54 PM
Dirtfur nodded with a blank stare as he dragged the wilted flower to the front row that was tail lengths away from the crowd.
He stared at Shiverpetal's body, wishing that the med-cat could've stayed longer. He hold back a sneeze, not want to interrupt this moment. "Goodbye, Shiverpetal," he bowed his head. To wish for StarClan to light this med-cat's path to StarClan, he dabbed mud onto the dead tom's sides. "May StarClan take good care of you."

wolfie
February 13th, 2020, 11:55 PM
wormpaw perk his head, hm? he was a bit surprised at the sudden clan meeting. he didn't believe there were any ceremonies to be done. he walk over, weaving through the crowd. however he caught sight of, wormpaw stopped dead in his tracks. a choked up gasp escaping his lips, stumbling back as he stared wide-eyed for a moment. wormpaw wanted to vomit, uncomfortably he backed away from the scene-- his eyes darting to lionstar and.. shiv--shiverpetal. wormpaw didn't consider himself weak to the stomach. however in all truth, this was the first time the apprentice was seeing-- he let out a breathe, sitting as far away as he could. dontlookdontlookdontlookdontlookdontlookdontlook---

Madelaine
February 14th, 2020, 12:00 AM
Sparkheart padded out of the warriors den after hearing Lionstar's call. It didn't sound like it was going to be a good one. The tom scented the scent of death and saw that the medicine cat was dead. He sat down and grieved for the loss of a clanmate.

Willowrose was already sitting in the camp when Lionstar called a clan meeting. By the sound of it something bad must have happened. Her good eye couldn't find anything wrong and of course she couldn't scent anything. Lionstar would tell them what happened soon enough or she might hear it from other cats.

Doom
February 14th, 2020, 12:03 AM
Honeyflame took her seat beneath the Streamstone, glancing over at the dirt-covered deputy when Lionstar addressed him. Was that...the medicine cat. Her stomach dropped and she let out a small gasp, immediately looking away. Oh dear. She didn't know the medicine cat in any way, but she did know he didn't have an apprentice. This was horrible! Who would replace him...?

Glancing up her leader, Honeyflame waited for the announcement, squirming uncomfortably, knowing the medicine cat's dead body was only a tail-length away from her...

tye
February 14th, 2020, 12:03 AM
What is it now? Another ceremony? So many kits taking a first step into warrior hood is always exciting to watch! Sugarapple was one of the first to arrive since she was dilly dallying in the clearing so she limped up to take a close spot near her leader who held a solemn face. Her cheery smile slowly crumbled as he flickered his eyes down in front. Following those sadden eyes rest a familiar body she knows too well. "Oh, my STARS!" she wailed, tears formed in her eyes. "Shiverpetal...w-what happened?" It felt like someone grasped her heart, squeezing it tight making it hard for the tortie queen to breath. "What happened..?" repeating again with tears rolling down her cheeks.

TawnyNeedsACoffee
February 14th, 2020, 12:21 AM
DawnPaw had already placed herself amoungst the crowd of cats who gasped and murmured amoungst themselves at the scene infront of them. The cream shecat just stared at the body of the RiverClan medicine cat dully, it wasn't anything she hadn't seen before, she had seen many bodies during her training in the dark forest in her troublesome apprentice days moons ago. Her ears bent back slightly feeling a small shiver run down her spine at the thought of how her clanmate could of met such a bloody fate and she felt somewhat sympathetic for ones who were close to her deceased clanmate.
--
CinderPaw had noticed the commotion and went to take a peek, the sight she saw made her tremble slightly, the body made her shut her eyes tightly and made her struggle to keep herself from gagging. The young Molly had a bit of a weak stomach, she backed up hanging near the back of the crowd trying to remove such a sad and horrific sight from her mind. Sadness clear on her face.
--
BumbleFrost was near the front of the crowd and had seen the body of her fellow clanmate, ShiverPetal, RiverClan's medicine cat. The sight of the body made the Warriors stomach churn uneasily and sympathetic look crossed her features as she watched one of her Clanmates rush over to the limp body, it was truely a dreadful sight.
--
HoneyDrizzle felt a lump in her throat as she sat beside BumbleFrost looking at the dead body, she wasn't sure what had happened to ShiverPetal but whatever it was it wasn't good. The golden tabby shecat face shifted into a sad look as she looked eventually she turned her head slightly no longer being able to handle the sight of everything that was happening.

chaton
February 14th, 2020, 12:22 AM
Leafbreeze walked into camp, confused. We just had ceremonies, are you telling me there's more? She scanned the area, looking for a spot to watch from afar. While looking around, she noticed the lifeless body of Shiverpetal set in the clearing. Leafbreeze had not talked to the cat much herself, but she knew the importance of the duties of a medicine cat. She quickly settled down under a tree and became lost in thought about what this would mean for the clan.

BEAR.
February 14th, 2020, 12:53 AM
Unlike the cats so loud in their grief, Thistlestep was quiet as he took a spot beside his former apprentice.

It was an unexpected strike to the heart, the unfamiliar tinge of pain that left him with a hollow sensation he didn't know how to describe.

A feeling of failure, of not fulfilling the duty to protect his old charge, the uneasy thought of the time they spent together, everything they had done as mentor and apprentice before Shiverpetal received the alternative path of a medicine cat-- gone, erased with the loss of a single heartbeat, the unsettling realization he had been a terrible companion and friend during the later moons, how little he visited Shiverpetal. He always meant to, he just... never got around to it..

Quiet but stiffly, Thistlestep departed from Shiverpetal's body to leave the growing crowd of cats in favor of heading out of camp. He didn't want to stay here for this.

Fawn
February 14th, 2020, 01:01 AM
Fawnsqueak heard the ruckus in the clearing and waded through the forming crowd, inquisitive. "What's going on?" he asked nobody in particular, not expecting an answer as he strained to peer above the figures blocking his view, but he swiftly regretted his curious nature as he was met with the unexpected sight of a corpse. Shrinking back down, his face was twisted in mild revolt and conflict. A dead clanmate was seldom good, but their medicine cat... it was tricky to determine where he stood on it. Fawnsqueak didn't recall him being skilled, but he'd also been an oddly adept healer since he couldn't place the name of anybody who'd died in his care. Deciding he didn't need to be front and center during this meeting, he was off to the side, trying to keep his eyes anywhere but on the body.

Tundra
February 14th, 2020, 02:03 AM
Owlpaw began making her way over to the streamstone poked her head out of the apprentices den, ears flicking as she slowly made her way over. She stopped once she saw the former medicine cat laying in the clearing, limp and lifeless. “Wha...” She lowered her head a bit, feeling sorry for the tom. Owlpaw couldn’t help but wonder how he had died, but those questions would have to be asked another time. The apprentice took a few steps closer, unsure if she should take a spot closer to the lifeless body, or if she should keep a short distance away. She didn’t know. She hadn’t known him too well, but he was the medicine cat after all, so she should probably pay some sort of respect.

Dust
February 14th, 2020, 03:18 AM
Pebblepaw had come quick to Lionstar's call, but once the body had been presented, he felt his stomach twist with nausea. Another dead clanmate? The medicine cat? After all this time, that was the last cat he expected to up and die! Well... he did have a strange way of healing.. Maybe he ate something bad? It was a mystery until Lionstar spoke. Regardless, Pebblepaw couldn't usher himself to move forward and wish good travels to the cat. Surely those who knew him better would. The apprentice swallowed hard as he settled beside a few clanmates - hearing Sugarapple's wail of sorrow, watching Thistlestep flee from the body... Dirtfur smudging mud on his sides? Wait, was he seeing that right? Blinking a few times, he hadn't even noticed the tears rolling down his cheeks. Where did those come from?

Moon Lily
February 14th, 2020, 03:40 AM
Eagleflower approached the clearing in an unusually peppy mood. He could not fathom why. Waking up happier was lucky, for someone like him. He approached the large rock, and all rainbow-filled visions were decimated into flames.
Shi-shiverpetal? What happened? W-what? His paws felt like lead, and his collapsed into a sitting position, shaking slightly.

Hickoryblaze's eyebrows cocked in worry, stating at the dead body. His worries raced through his viens, screaming through his head.

Greenleap
February 14th, 2020, 05:52 AM
Green'kit padded out "wha?..."
her eyes widened greatly.

wick
February 14th, 2020, 07:14 AM
Liongrowl's ears perked at the call from her leader. Can't be too important, she thought, shaking moss from her pelt as she got up from her nest in the warriors den and padded outside, we just had ceremonies, didn't we? Probably just forgot a kit or two... Her demeanor changed when she caught a whiff of the sharp tang of death-scent in camp and she continued towards the streamstone with a more hurried pace, ears flattening in disbelief as she caught sight of the unmoving body of Shiverpetal. She's dead? Liongrowl didn't know the medicine cat well, but still felt grief at the loss of a clan-mate. "How could this have happened?" she mewed to herself, lowering her head in respect.

Puddlekit was immediately at attention the moment he heard Lionstar's voice, immediately rushing towards the streamstone in a burst of excitement. "What's going on?" he mewed, looking hopefully towards the first cat he ran into, unaware of Shiverpetal, "are we having more ceremonies?"

Leucos
February 14th, 2020, 07:15 AM
BrambleBlaze and Sootpaw darted over. However Bramble felt something different about this meeting....
Parting off their separate ways they took their rightful spots.

With closed inspection . She began to recognize the body ...wait...her eyes widened "Shiverpeta!? What happened to him?" she asked as she looked up at lionstar. The cat didn't even look old! How could he have died? ??her ears folded back in sorrow how could this happen?
Sootpaw widened his eyes . already ?! But it's too soon! This isn't right ....what he could have really happened !?!
Eyebrows furrowing the grey tom hung his head .

Pepperkins
February 14th, 2020, 07:57 AM
Raccoontail

The grey warrior padded out the warriors den, late as usual, but curious to what was happening. No one seemed to be in a good mood, and when she pushed her way to the front of the crowd, she saw exactly why. Welp, that's one way to ruin anyone's day. When had this even happened, why did it happen, who did it or was it natural. These were all the thoughts that ran through her head as she scrunched up her face and moved away slowly. She had only talked with the strange cat once, but the last thing she had thought is she never wanted to see him again. Now she felt horrible, as she would never hear his strange mumblings again. The den had already felt empty with Shiverpetal always talking to himself, but now it would just feel dead. She moved all the way towards the back, tears running down her face now. This was not gonna be a good day anymore...

marshy
February 14th, 2020, 07:57 AM
Morningmeadow heard Lionstar's call as she was eating, she quickly finished and padded to the Streamstone. I wonder what happened to cause a meetin The scent of death quickly interrupted his thoughts. She saw a cat, laying down. Oh no, what happened? She thoughts. She looked a bit more closely and gasped. It, It was Shiverpetal! "Oh No! What Happened??" She didn't really know the Medicine cat, but she was wishing now she had got to know him. She put her head down "I'm sure you were a great cat, may Starclan lead your way."

-----

Dewfeather caught the scent of death before he had even got to the Streamstone. He looked for the cat that had gone to Starclan. Its Shiverpetal... He thought. "Wh-What happened to him?" He said. "Was he sick? Did someone Kill him??" He put his head down and sat down.

-----
Shimm Dirtfur

Sparrowkit heard Lionstar and bounced out of the Nursery, "Sunkit, Cmon!" He said. Without waiting, he headed to the Streamstone. He smelled somthing weird in the air. "Sunkit, what's that smell? It smells funky." He looked over to a body, that was just lying there. "What happened to him?" He said. He looked to his father, Dirtfur with questioning eyes. "Whats going on? Why is everyone bowing their heads?"

kittygirl
February 14th, 2020, 08:03 AM
cherrykit watched her mom trot over to the meeting, but in the same second she heard her mothers wail she dashed over, weaving through warriors and burst out right next to her foster mothers side, "sugarapple, are you ok-" her words trailed off as she saw a body of an unfamiliar cat. cherrykit was mortified none the less, but seeing her foster mother crying told her this cat was clearly important to her or the clan. without hesitation cherrykit nuzzled along her mothers legs and side to comfort her, before sitting down and burring her face in the queens fur. vermin

tye
February 14th, 2020, 08:14 AM
Words runs fast through one's mouth ending with a sorrowful whisper in Greenfur's ears. He couldn't believe that Shiverpetal had passed away. Profound grief engraved onto the tom's face that always held a stern look. Taking a pawstep out the warrior's den around back he searched for something among the tall grass to find a certain plant. It wasn't hard to find; the fragrance guided him to the delicate-looking bloom of white flowers. Even the harshest of winters that slain verdure brutally in its path from freezing temperature and winds- these small looking lilies always appears as the sole survivor. Plucking up a few in his jaw, he slowly stride over into the crowd, weaving around grief struck cats to reach the medicine cat's body. It felt like dirt was laid upon his emotions, greying out his spirit even more and deadened his mind. What's worse, it looked like the tom was peacefully sleeping ready to pop up to say 'hello' at any moment. Greenfur placed the flowers on top of Shiverpetal's cold body then stepped back to dip his head respectfully to the dead. The white warrior noticed some mud dabbed on the medicine cat's body and turned to face Dirtfur with a mild bewildered expression. His gaze finally rest on Lionstar, awaiting on his heart piercing words for those who don't know yet.

lio
February 14th, 2020, 08:15 AM
Stoatdance walked from the warrior's den, immediately sensing the strange mood within the camp. It didn't take long for her to notice Shiverpetal's body, her eye widening as she stalked over to the crowd. "What happened?" she whispered, her tail flicking in concern.

--

Blackwasp approached the growing crowd, not a care in the world showing on her face. She sat down and curled her tail over her paws, ears perked to listen for the meeting's continuation. The tension within the camp seemed to not bother her at all. Death was a simple thing that happened to everyone, after all.

--

Palepaw was confused. Very confused. What was happening? Why did everyone seem so sad? He frowned and joined the crowd, looking around before his gaze settled on Shiverpetal's body. An audible gasp breathed past his lips. Was he sleeping? He had just seen the medicine cat not long ago. Yeah! He was taking a nap! A very long, long nap.

Jynx
February 14th, 2020, 09:14 AM
Baynight settled beside his gathering clan, his head bowed. Though he didn’t know the medicine cat very well, he could sense the grief and loss sparking off his clanmates pelts like lightning. He wondered slightly how he had died but knew Lionstar would get to it in his own time. For now, Baynight just sat and looked at the ground.

Galedust gazed blankly down at the cold dirt, his ears pressed against his head against his clanmates grief. His heart felt heavy, and he couldn't bring himself to look at the dead medicine cat.

dino.
February 14th, 2020, 09:16 AM
Oh, no.

Goosepaw crept forward on trembling paws, peering over heads and shoulders to get a better look. There was a lump in his throat, though not from grief. From guilt. He'd only met Shiverpetal once, and he'd labeled the tom as strange and incompetent without further getting to know him. Goosepaw curled in his claws, shaking slightly. His eyes closed, and then he sighed, turning away from the body. He had nothing to say to Shiverpetal, except for one whispered "I'm sorry" as he departed from the crowd.

Vessel
February 14th, 2020, 09:49 AM
Blissie Bliss

Fennelheart padded into the clearing, head down, with Fogkit trailing along behind her. The Skyclan queen had already guessed at what had happened, due to the soft murmurs and wretched sobs, but she had no idea who it could be until she stepped forward, craning her neck to catch a glimpse. Her breath hitched in her throat.

Shiverpetal? No. Oh, no.

She threw herself forward with a wail, a mixture of anger and despair. She stared at the body and screeched;

"You CANT be dead! Come back! I need help, I don't know HOW to be a good mother! What if Fogkit gets sick? What if he dies because you're not here anymore? COW COULD YOU LEAVE?"

She turned her muzzle to Starclan, her anger and motherly worry now directed at them.

"And YOU! You idiots TOOK HIM! Give him BACK!"

Her body was wracked with sobs, tears spilling down her cheeks and dripping onto the body. She pressed her muzzle to his matted fur, and whispered;

"Please keep my baby safe. Don't let him get sick."

Fennelheart then padded away with what dignity she had left.

Star child
February 14th, 2020, 09:58 AM
Harepaw looked at Shiverpetal's body, shocked. Shiverpetal didn't have an apprentice, and they were the only medicine cat in the clan.
Who was going to heal Riverclan now??
~~*~~
Honeypaw padded from the apprentice's den, glancing at the place where Lionstar had just been. Was Shiverpetal dead? Honeypaw had secretly wanted to be the next medicine cat, but they had known that Shiverpetal didn't like apprentices or kits. But now there was no hope of becoming a medicine cat apprentice. Who was going to take the medicine cat's place now??

BEAR.
February 14th, 2020, 10:00 AM
"Can you shut up?"

Lionstar's impatience with Fennelheart had twisted over into a boiling point. "I can count on my paw how many times you've interacted with cats in this Clan, and Shiverpetal was not one of them!!! Of course you're not a good mother, you're not even a good warrior or a good Clan-mate and you need to stop making this about yourself, you selfish piece of fox-dung. Shiverpetal is dead and it's all about youuu and yourrrr problems and Star Cats forbid you have any consideration for anyone else!!!"

[ Vessel ]

wolfie
February 14th, 2020, 10:31 AM
the apprentice jump, wincing at the sudden wailing of a cat. he lift his head, quickly turning to see what was happening. wormpaw's gaze harden into a glare, as he stared at the incompetent queen he recognized as fennelheart. wormpaw didn't know shiverpetal at all and in all truth didn't feel much grief-- more sadness that a general clan cat had passed away. hell, even wormpaw would admit there was some worry of being without a medicine cat-- however, he swallow down his mixed feelings and rose to his paws. wormpaw weave through the crowd, walking towards the tom. he kneel down, closing his eyes as he pressed his nose gently into shiverpetal's cold side. ''thank you for existing, " he hum, pulling away after a minute or so to let others grieve. he stalked back to his shadowed corner.

doghouse
February 14th, 2020, 10:36 AM
Mire.. had no real idea of what was going on or how to take any of this. He'd been hanging out in the clearing anyways, but now? The white furred tom slipped off towards the edge of the camp to give others their space. A cat had died, that much was very clear, and as expected, it brought about a lot. Shuffling his paws, the cat dropped his head and closed his eyes out of respect. It was also an excuse to seem less visible. To keep out of the way. He would've slipped off somewhere, but he didn't know where. He couldn't exactly leave the camp. Flattening his ears slightly to try and help block out some of the noise, he'd looked around briefly with a careful, sympathetic look. It hadn't lasted, though, he'd been fairly quick to drop his head and close his eyes again. It was there that he would probably remain for awhile, anyways.

This didn't make him doubt his decision, though. He had said he would, and he'd follow through with it. It did, however, seem that things were pretty tense here at the moment. And he had a lot to go off of to reach that conclusion, too.

Star child
February 14th, 2020, 10:59 AM
Eagleflower approached the clearing in an unusually peppy mood. He could not fathom why. Waking up happier was lucky, for someone like him. He approached the large rock, and all rainbow-filled visions were decimated into flames.
Shi-shiverpetal? What happened? W-what? His paws felt like lead, and his collapsed into a sitting position, shaking slightly.

Hickoryblaze's eyebrows cocked in worry, stating at the dead body. His worries raced through his viens, screaming through his head.
Honeypaw quietly padded towards their mentor. "Eagleflower...Who will be the next medicine cat? Shiverpetal didn't even have an apprentice..." they knew it was a bad time to ask this, even since the whole clan was shaken, but they had to know!

ponyapan
February 14th, 2020, 11:19 AM
The sight of the body brought Stormlily's smile off her face and left an uncomfortable feeling in her gut, even though she hadn't known the medicine cat personally. With guilt, she realised she was more worried over the fate of the clan than the cat herself. That... Oh, this was just overwhelming.

---

Silverpaw froze in shock, but couldn't help the thought slipping through saying it was kind of ironic. She'd never been one to take interest in medicine, she actually disliked any situation where she had to be close to herbs and ointments, but they were supposed to help you. Of course, Silverpaw knew that all cats joined Starclan at some point, but they were the ones supposed to take make sure the clan was healthy, and still couldn't fix themselves? The thought was immedietely pushed away, with force. ...She had no idea how this had even happened, who was she to talk?

Madelaine
February 14th, 2020, 11:36 AM
| BILL.; Vessel; |

Fogkit followed his mother, not knowing what to do. He couldn't hear, so he had no idea what was going on. The tom watched his mother with a tilt of his head as she walked up to Shiverpetal's body. Fogkit scented Lionstar nearby, so he backed up. He looked up to see him talking to his mother. The kitten walked away, believing that he was yelling at Fennelheart. Embarrassment ran through his small body.

Vessel
February 14th, 2020, 11:41 AM
BILL. Blissie Bliss

Fennelheart whipped around and faced Lionstar, so close she almost touched her nose to his, and fixed him with a withering glare. She rested her tail on her son's shoulders. She could take the insults- really, she deserved them, she was so much worse than just a piece of Fox-dung, but then he pulled the last straw.

"You. You two-faced idiot. This is not about me. It's about my son. A few days ago, it dawned on me that Fogkit is deaf. I was going to go to Shiverpetal. Maybe he could have fixed it! But now he's gone, and my son might never be the warrior every kit aspires to become. He might even die because he can't hear things coming and the 'Star cats' might have taken his cure away! Don't you understand? I don't want to lose my son! I don't want him to be sad, or feel left out, and I just- I just-"

She looked away, her tail and head drooping.

And they might take him away to punish me. That's probably why they took Shiverpetal, to punish me and the other cats in this clan.

RedHead
February 14th, 2020, 11:51 AM
Quailsnap padded from the warrior's den, having heard Lionstar's call from inside. He padded out in time to see Dirtfur lie.... Shiverpetal's body on the ground. Shiverpetal? Their medicine cat was dead? Granted, Quailsnap had never really talked to the tom but still... This would be a grave loss for Riverclan. Or would it? The tomcat padded over, his ears down as he settled himself within the gathered cats, curling his tail around his paws. A loss of any cat was not a good time, but Quailsnap had known that Shiverpetal was not... very trained in the ways of a medicine cat. So Riverclan might as well still be in the same boat they were in before.

---

Blazepaw stepped into the clearing, eyes growing wide at what he saw. Gathered cats... and... an odd mood in the air. The ginger tomcat was there to witness Lionstar snapping at one of his clanmates... Fennelheart? What was going on? The tom padded closer to the crowd, going and standing behind some of the other apprentices so he could look over their heads. Was that Shiverpetal? Blazepaw's gaze grew questioning as he looked at the body, eyes glancing up to Lionstar. What had happened?

---

The calico she-cat exited the apprentice's den, her nose wrinkled in disgust. It smelled even worse in there. It's like the apprentices had excess Riverclan scent all over them for whatever reason. Glancing around, Flowerpaw was confused as she spotted cats gathering around the Streamstone. The mood seemed somber, and the former Windclanner didn't like that. Her teal eyes spotted... Palekit? Oh yeah that was that annoying kit! She liked it when she could recognize cats, so she padded over to the tom. He'd grown some, she could tell, but thankfully she was still taller than him. She would hate it if she was shorter than a kit. Though he is Palepaw now, but... whatever. "Hey kit, what's going on here?" She asked, glancing around. That was when her eyes landed on a cat in the middle of the clearing. A dead cat. Her eyes widened a fraction, it was never good when cats died. But she also hadn't known them very well, so... well she didn't have it in her to care much. She knew other cats would certainly be devastated, that's probably what the yowling was, going on somewhere within the groups of cats. "Well... that's unfortunate." Flowerpaw finally meowed after a moment, giving Palepaw a sideways glance. "Who's the cat who died?" She asked, pointing towards the body with her tail.
hxneysuckle

BEAR.
February 14th, 2020, 11:56 AM
"Boohoo, your son has a inconvenient disability that will make his ascension to being a warrior far more impressive. Get over yourself, Fennelheart. Shiverpetal wasn't trained to cure most ailments and everyone with half a brain knows that-- your sobbing to the sky is an overdramatic cry for attention that, frankly, is inexcusable when you have done nothing good for my Clan.

"Get out of my sight, you worthless lump of space. If I see another hair of yours out of line you can enjoy the luxury of being a kittypet."

[ Vessel ]

Cloudsky
February 14th, 2020, 12:28 PM
Fallenstorm had just gotten back from her successful hunt when she felt the somber mood around camp. Everyone was at the Streamstone, and in the middle of the crowd was Shiverpetal… Dead. She hadn't know him well, but she knew he was the medicine cat, and now he was deader than a injured fish in the middle of the beach. She held her head low to mourn with the rest of her clanmates out of respect.

Madelaine
February 14th, 2020, 01:26 PM
| Vessel; |

Fogkit was so embarrassed that he didn't want to be near Fennelheart right now, so when she placed her tail on his shoulder, he backed away. The tom kit padded away and sat down with the other kits. The deaf tom looked away from Lionstar and his mother. His eyes fixed on the dead tom. That poor cat was getting his vigil interrupted.

CheetahPelt
February 14th, 2020, 02:02 PM
Asterpaw stood at the edge of the clearing. Their medicine cat....dead?

No...

Asterpaw had never seen a dead cat before. And for two to die so close together.

To see a cat that had been living and breathing just a few moonrises before, now laying cold and small at the front of the clearing.

--

Asterpaw slunk to the front of the clearing, sliding between cats.

He spotted Sugarapple, wailing and mourning Shiverpetal. His mother was such a strong cat, and for her to be so sad...

He spotted his mentor as well, nearby, sad. He made eye contact with Bumblefrost, and slunk a few pawsteps towards Sugarapple. He needed to comfort his mother. Even though he hadn't known Shiverpetal very well... He could try and comfort dear sweet Sugarapple.
vermin TawnyNeedsACoffee

Wings
February 14th, 2020, 02:57 PM
Owlflight padded out. ~What in Starclans nam-~ He stopped dead in his tracks as he saw Shiverpelt's body. ~No, no no no no no! How did this even happen?~ Owlflight padded forward and dipped his head the the dead medicine cat.

Terrestrial
February 14th, 2020, 03:26 PM
Harepaw followed Blueheart to the training island. “I’m ready to begin!”
(I’m sorry something came up I’m back now)
"Good" she mewed padding to the training island.

Star child
February 14th, 2020, 03:28 PM
"Good" she mewed padding to the training island.
Harepaw shook his pom-pom tail. "So what are you going to teach me first?"

tye
February 14th, 2020, 04:06 PM
"Fennelheart, this is not the time. Voice your concerns another day and pray to Starclan so they will send down guidance to you and your son," he added after Lionstar's words to avoid any escalation of the arguement. It's suppose to be a moment of silence to reflect on our fallen clanmate and cherish memories of them. He'd only met Shiverpetal once after the raid; a strange feline but had a good heart. Feelings mingled in his heart of how attached the 'lone wolf rogue, not a care in the world' is now grieving over a cat he barely knows. Every second, every moon, he grows more attached to these clan cats. "It's weird..he's so young and died just like that." Greenfur wondered who will take his place now that Riverclan doesn't have a medicine cat. It'll be a serious issue if anything dangerous would rise up now.

Vessel , BILL.

Sneakyfox55
February 14th, 2020, 04:07 PM
Darkpaw stepped up and let out a short gasp, seeing the body of the former medicine cat. She hadn't known him very well, but she knew he'd done his duty for the clan as much as he could, and that in itself was very honorable.

She dipped her head respectfully, only to raise it quickly again once more as a sudden tension filled the clearing. What's going on? she thought.

BILL.

aspen.
February 14th, 2020, 04:16 PM
Sandwhisker wondered what was going on. She sat by the streamstone, close to every cat. She noticed Lionstar's solemness and figured it was something important going on.

-------------------------------------------------

BILL. (Lionstar) Dirtfur (Dirtfur)

kittygirl
February 14th, 2020, 05:55 PM
cherrykit looked over to get a good look at the body and was stunned to see the body of the tom she had disliked, even though she felt sorry he had passed she found herself glaring at the corpse before her, "serves you right you peace of crowfood..." cherrykit whispered mostly to herself, she felt her claws extend into the earth below her...she was, unusually happy for a death that everyone found so tragic and a small barely noticeable smile appeared on her face. BILL. vermin

ameko
February 14th, 2020, 06:04 PM
Puddlekit was immediately at attention the moment he heard Lionstar's voice, immediately rushing towards the streamstone in a burst of excitement. "What's going on?" he mewed, looking hopefully towards the first cat he ran into, unaware of Shiverpetal, "are we having more ceremonies?"

(hope it's alright that i reply! ^^)

Fennelnose sighed, glancing at Shiverpetal's body for a moment before turning away to focus on anything else. They had never spoken to him before, never had any need to, but it was still a shame. They could only hope that he found good hunting in StarClan.

Something bumped into their leg, and they spotted a kit looking up at them. The warrior smiled softly. "No, no more ceremonies for now," they meowed. Kits had always been Fennelnose's weak spot. A wistful look overtook the cream-colored cat as they thought back to the adopted children they once had. It had been so long since they last saw Remorapaw and Jayspot...

They blinked, and the memories disappeared as quickly as they had came. "This is grown-up stuff," Fennelnose added, looking back over to the Streamstone.

kittygirl
February 14th, 2020, 06:30 PM
cherrykit gasped with a wide smile on her face, "Dose this mean i can go back to the nursery!" she said aloud by mistake, she quickly covered her mouth and looked up at sugarapple hoping she didn't hear her burst of excitement. vermin

tye
February 14th, 2020, 06:36 PM
cherrykit looked over to get a good look at the body and was stunned to see the body of the tom she had disliked, even though she felt sorry he had passed she found herself glaring at the corpse before her, "serves you right you peace of crowfood..." cherrykit whispered mostly to herself, she felt her claws extend into the earth below her...she was, unusually happy for a death that everyone found so tragic and a small barely noticeable smile appeared on her face. BILL. vermin

Eyes stung from weeping endlessly she wiped away her tears with a paw swipe. Sugarapple felt tension settling down from many heart broken cats surrounding the medicine cat. Everything was silent, still and grey scenery. She watched Cherrykit take a step forward to observe the body awaiting for tears or sadness flood into her gaze but that moment didnt arrive. Instead, she noticed small whispers and mumbles coming from her with a creepy smile. The tortie blinked. Surely, shes just imagining things?? However, even if it was just a figment of her imagination anger swelled up inside her ready to erupt!
A swift light smack to Cherrykit's head she belted out a low growl, pointing her tail toward the medicine den. " Go back to medicine den and we will have a talk later. Understand?" every word was flamed in vexation.

Terrestrial
February 14th, 2020, 06:42 PM
Blueheart padded toward the body of Shiverpetal and said her goodbyes licking his ear in good luck.

kittygirl
February 14th, 2020, 06:42 PM
cherrykits eyes went wide with shock as a lump rose in her throat and tears welled in the young kits eyes, she was stunned to see the queen she loved so much lash at her, but with out a second thought cherrykit dashed to the medicine den to wait for her foster mother to speak to her. @virmen

duckie
February 14th, 2020, 07:01 PM
Sootflare

Sootflare was one of the last to approach the growing crowd around Shiverpetal's body. A mixture of emotions rippled through the crowd and the tom strongly considered hanging towards the edge of the camp instead of getting closer. Hesitantly, he pressed toward the center of the group, taking in a sharp breath when he finally caught sight of the body. He had never interacted with the medicine cat but had seen the feline around camp from time to time. It was always heard seeing a clanmate pass.

BEAR.
February 14th, 2020, 07:20 PM
Now that Fennelheart shut the hell up, Lionstar could get on with his meeting!

"RiverClan," his voice rumbled. "It is unfortunate I must announce the death of our medicine cat, Shiverpetal. The Star Cats carried him away from us too soon! He hadn't quite seen his second round of seasons yet..

"There's a lot I can say about this guy, as many of you know: he was kind of crazy! Not entirely there, but the snippets he gave us during his gracing presence left an impact on all of us. I was never that close with him-- he was a colleague that I liked, because in those sparking moments I shared with him, I found him to be both humorous and flattering. He had an interesting perception of pretty when it didn't come to me, and I found entertainment in his determination to redesign some of our less fortunate Clan-mates.

"There is also something.. remarkable about his ability as a medicine cat. He had a one hundred percent survival rate, did you know that RiverClan? Not a single cat in his care died, and he always had our Clan's best interest at heart! Even when it came to gentle extermination." Lionstar's gaze had fallen on Cherrykit's departing form. Oh, how he still wanted to sling that ungrateful, intolerable brat into the river. "Our medicine cats before him must of sucked something fearsome, because even without a complete herbal knowledge Shiverpetal did more in his tenure than half of them did their entire lifetime."

Lionstar took a pause as his gaze swept over the Clan. "RiverClan, take your time to grieve for one of the best medicine cats this Clan has ever had. The pawprints he left on our Clan will never be forgotten..

"When you are done, I am holding auditions for the medicine cat position in my den. If you feel like you have what it takes to be Shiverpetal's replacement, sell yourself to me and why I should want you as our medicine cat. Shiverpetal was a rare but wonderful Clan-mate, and I hope to see cats who can shine above the rest! I have no interest in kits or apprentices auditioning-- don't waste your time. I only want cats who have their warrior name.

"This meeting is dismissed. With no elders in our Clan, I want Raccoontail [ Pepperkins ] and Fennelnose [ pathos ] to take his body out to the beach and throw him in the ocean for burial. It is impractical for us to bury a corpse in the ground when it is frozen.. and I'd prefer it not attract predators."

On that note, Lionstar leaped down from the Streamstone and headed into his den. The Clan would grieve.. and he would be waiting for the auditions to come.

[ Dirtfur, Dipper, pathos, Casper, Xeno, hxneysuckle, Starfall, Pepperkins, mochi, Tundra, RedHead, ponyapan, :Grimm:, FuzzyRatto, SilentLamb, Moon Lily, Ever, touka, vermin, Silhouettes, Blissie Bliss, Cecily Herondale, WaywardAngel, Kitty Mama, ~AvocadoToast~, Solstice_X, Delta, Vessel, shortstack, Shimm, RuinsNight, Deranged Llama, SuspiciousMindz, Fuzzy, Slushie, x ghostie, Aquilex, Dust, EternalShadows, GoldenWolf, |+Tired Rose Child+|, Sneakyfox55, TawnyNeedsACoffee, MagicCat99, Morningstar, Bluepetal, sugarcubes, CheetahPelt, amber'light, Daylily Orchid, Fae, Cloudsky, funfan05, Jurassic~Spirit, Greenleap, Jane, FlameQueen, happy413, Turtle, wick, PebbleStorm, Tinyflight, flour_power, Mentallyunstable, doghouse ]

Ever
February 14th, 2020, 07:49 PM
Goldencloud listened with wide eyes. The news was shocking- what would they do? They didn't have a medicine cat and it was the middle of leaf bare. He shrunk down a little where he sat. This was a bad omen. Was this their punishment from Starclan for the raid on Shadowclan? Couldn't be, this seemed to cruel. He wondered what had caused the horrible luck but he sent a silent thought up to Starclan to turn things around for Riverclan this leaf bare.

Sneakyfox55
February 14th, 2020, 07:53 PM
At first, Darkpaw wished she could audition, just to help out her clan; but not only was she just an apprentice, she also knew next to nothing about medicine or caring for other cats like that. Besides, she liked her mentor, and being a warrior in-training.

Well, good luck to whoever gets the position, she thought to herself. I'm sure they'll be great.

dino.
February 14th, 2020, 07:55 PM
His paws were shaking again. Why were they shaking again? It wasn't as if he had never seen a corpse before, or witnessed a burial. Maybe it was the guilt, the remorse that flooded his thoughts. He hadn't even given the medicine cat a chance, and yet he'd already labeled the tom as strange, incompetent, merely dead weight. Goosepaw hadn't had the chance to honor him in life, but maybe he could still deliver Shiverpetal the respect he deserved. "Raccoontail [ Pepperkins ], Fennelnose [ pathos ]?" he called out hesitantly. Those were the names he called, right? "I want to help."

Sweetie
February 14th, 2020, 08:09 PM
"I dunno?" Sunkit padded over to his brother and father. Listening to his leader with a tilted head and confused look. "Whats a med..icine cat?" Whispering to Sparrowkit. But upon seeing that the cat presented to them the fiery tom became silent. It made sense to Sunkit why others were crying but why show the body?

-------

It took everything in the warrior to not cuff the molly around the ears and growl at her. "Okay listen here you little piece of fox-dung. I don't know who stuck a stick up your butt but you need to cut it out." Mossythorn clearly annoyed and his voice proved it more. "I didn't want you because I had no desire to get stuck with stupid duties. Secondly, I don't know who you think you are and those little snarky comments and looks are not going to help the situation." The calico was done with this apprentice and had no idea how warriors were so happy to get them. "Lastly, I'm a warrior so yes I know the basics and also advanced skills too."
RedHead

Leucos
February 14th, 2020, 08:23 PM
feeling sorrow begin to swell. BrambleBlaze hung her head he was a good cat...that's for sure
"you'll be missed shiverpetal" she whispered before falling silent.
Though the medicine cat auditions did intrigue her....she never really liked to fight anyways ....but could she keep up with it all?? It'll be a lot of stress...and she has been dealing with some chest pain because of it. I'm not so sure about that...then again im not the best fighter either... shaking her head. She set that to rest and started her vigil
Ears perking up at lionstars words,Sootpaw kept his head down. may you find peace in the stars shiverpetal...

ameko
February 14th, 2020, 08:44 PM
Though it came as a shock to hear their name called, Fennelnose rose to their paws and dipped their head in respect. "Of... course, Lionstar," they murmured. With a parting glance to Puddlekit, they padded closer to Shiverpetal's corpse and looked around to see if Raccoontail [ Pepperkins ] was coming.

Oh - their name was called again. Who was it this time? Fennelnose's ears swiveled to the sound, eyes following and spotting Goosepaw [ Slushie ]. Should I wait for Raccoontail or Lionstar to say something to him? they thought, brows twitching together. They paused for a moment longer before the warrior decided against that, meowing simply, "You can come with us." The apprentice obviously looked uncomfortable about something; it would be wrong to deny him something that was causing him so much stress.

Solstice_X
February 15th, 2020, 01:33 AM
"Auditions for the position of Medicine Cat?" Chestnutstripe mewed, disbelief coloring her tone. The brown tabby had hardly heard of such a thing happening. The idea almost derailed her from ever thinking of the news of the newly deceased former holder of the position. Surely the golden leader was joking right? She blinked. Didn't Starclan normally choose those for that title?

"Relax." Reassured Aspenbook, her voice quiet, "The golden fuzzball wouldn't still be a functioning leader now if Starclan didn't intend for him to; besides, it's not like such a thing wouldn't be expected from...a character like him." In fact, the tortie and white she cat was quite intrigued at the idea. Perhaps I could try myself; it'd be useful to know both fighting warrior skills and healing. She wrinkled her muzzle in thought. But then who would train Chestnutpaw?

wolfie
February 15th, 2020, 01:45 AM
sob..
sob..
sob..
the quiet sniffling noises came from the warrior, hunched shoulders and their head hanging low. oh.. oh no.. sniffle. slivershade was wreck by grief, their body trembling subtly as they quietly cried for shiverpetal. they weren't sure why, though. slivershade didn't know the medicine cat. they never had interacted with him in fact. after all they kept up in amazing shape! but, cats did know him. "so young, so beautiful, " slivershade mumbled, trying to wipe their tears away. their eyebrows knitted in confusion.
it was never fun when a clanmate passed away. never fair when they were young. never fair when it was a kind-hearted cat. never fair.. never fair..
slivershade's face fell as their sobs became more quiet and eventually stopped.

Greenleap
February 15th, 2020, 06:42 AM
Green'kit was crying

Turtle
February 15th, 2020, 08:57 AM
Brightwing was shocked, she hadn't known the medicine cat all that much, but she knew a lot of cats did, not only that, but it was a medicine cat! Who would replace her?

FuzzyRatto
February 15th, 2020, 09:21 AM
TawnyNeedsACoffee hxneysuckle

[Oh no! Sorry-I was on hiatus! Is it too late?]

FuzzyRatto
February 15th, 2020, 09:34 AM
Greenleap

Ivykit made his way over to the kit crying. "Are you okay?" He sat down next to the kit and pressed his body to Greenkit's. "What's your name?"

Greenleap
February 15th, 2020, 09:39 AM
@FuzzyRatto
"G- g- Greenkit" she stuttered. She seemed nervous

FuzzyRatto
February 15th, 2020, 09:44 AM
Greenleap

"Oh-did I scare you?" He looked at Greenkit. "I'm Ivykit" He said 'Ivykit' like he was announcing a superhero.

Greenleap
February 15th, 2020, 09:46 AM
@FuzzyRatto
She sniffled a bit, then giggled, "your funny"

FuzzyRatto
February 15th, 2020, 09:52 AM
Greenleap

"Good! Sad feelings? No" He put his paw in the air. "I will solve all of the sadness!" He then fell over, laughing really long hard. He gasped through the laughter "Help! I-I can't stop it!" He frowned, all while laughing. "It hurts now! Not a joke! Tell me something sad!"

Greenleap
February 15th, 2020, 09:55 AM
@FuzzyRatto
She frowned again "The medicine cat is dead and there is no medicine cat apprentice" She seemed to get very nervous again after saying that.

FuzzyRatto
February 15th, 2020, 10:02 AM
Greenleap

He stopped crying immediately. "Oh." He waited a bit. "'D'ya wanna be friends?"

Greenleap
February 15th, 2020, 10:08 AM
"ok..." The she-kit responded, still seeming pretty worried.

FuzzyRatto
February 15th, 2020, 10:15 AM
Greenleap

He bounced around Greenkit. "Yay! Friends! Friends! What d'ya wanna do?"

tye
February 15th, 2020, 10:17 AM
Asterpaw stood at the edge of the clearing. Their medicine cat....dead?

No...

Asterpaw had never seen a dead cat before. And for two to die so close together.

To see a cat that had been living and breathing just a few moonrises before, now laying cold and small at the front of the clearing.

--

Asterpaw slunk to the front of the clearing, sliding between cats.

He spotted Sugarapple, wailing and mourning Shiverpetal. His mother was such a strong cat, and for her to be so sad...

He spotted his mentor as well, nearby, sad. He made eye contact with Bumblefrost, and slunk a few pawsteps towards Sugarapple. He needed to comfort his mother. Even though he hadn't known Shiverpetal very well... He could try and comfort dear sweet Sugarapple.
vermin TawnyNeedsACoffee

[Just saw this! Sorry]

Sugarapple felt comforted by her kits as they sat beside to give a reassuring snug. At this point of time the grey muddled cat feels very loved and blessed. She pointed her narrow snout toward sweet Asterpaw sniffling from her cries and pressed against his flank. What a kind kit, he will be a great warrior- that I know for sure. She listened in silence of the yellow tom's words about Shiverpetal and couldn't bare to look any longer as the two warriors took away the body for burial. This is definitely a sad day for Riverclan. "Thank you, bumpkin'. I ..I just can't stand to see a good cat pass away- young and old."

wick
February 15th, 2020, 10:37 AM
(Of course! / Open / pathos)
Puddlekit blinked up at Fennelnose, ears flattening as he finally began to notice the vibe of the camp. "Oh..." he mewed softly, shifting somewhat closer to the warrior and wondering if he should go back to the nursery. The strange scent of death was new to his nose and he recoiled slightly at it.

(Open)
Liongrowl dipped her head in respect for the loss medicine cat, whiskers twitching thoughtfully after Lionstar's speech. Auditions? it seemed an unconventional way to choose a medicine cat for sure, and their leader was a rather unconventional cat as Liongrowl had come to understand. Still, she wasn't very sure how to process this new information. Sighing in confusion, the tabby offered a quick prayer to StarClan.

Greenleap
February 15th, 2020, 10:39 AM
@FuzzyRatto
"Go back to the nursery..." She padded back into the nursery.

FuzzyRatto
February 15th, 2020, 11:24 AM
Greenleap

"Right then!" He padded after Greenkit.

[Do you want to continue in the nursery?]

Greenleap
February 15th, 2020, 11:46 AM
@FuzzyRatto
[Yhea]

Kitty Mama
February 15th, 2020, 08:22 PM
Hazelberry was saddened by the news of Shiverpetal's passing. Bad day for Riverclan, and she hung her head out of respect for the fallen medicine cat who she'd never personally known but assumed had to be okay at his job if he was as good as Lionstar said. Although she thought they usually looked to Starclan during these times when they needed a medicine cat, she was also intrigued by the auditions because it would get someone started faster than if they waited around for some dead cats who might or might not even talk to them.

CheetahPelt
February 15th, 2020, 09:53 PM
[Just saw this! Sorry]

Sugarapple felt comforted by her kits as they sat beside to give a reassuring snug. At this point of time the grey muddled cat feels very loved and blessed. She pointed her narrow snout toward sweet Asterpaw sniffling from her cries and pressed against his flank. What a kind kit, he will be a great warrior- that I know for sure. She listened in silence of the yellow tom's words about Shiverpetal and couldn't bare to look any longer as the two warriors took away the body for burial. This is definitely a sad day for Riverclan. "Thank you, bumpkin'. I ..I just can't stand to see a good cat pass away- young and old."

"The clan needs good cats." He mumbled. In his head he swore to be the best cat he could. For his mother. For the whole clan.

Pepperkins
February 16th, 2020, 01:57 AM
Raccoontail

Raccoontail nodded at Lionstar, internally cussing out the leader. In his defence, he couldn't read her mind, but still. Sighing and wiping her eyes with her paw quickly before heading over to where Goosepaw and Fennelnose where standing. So the apprentice wanted to help get rid of a body? Weird kit, but not her life. Shrugging in response since the other warrior had already said yes, she got to work, taking up one side and looking expectantly. She wasn't supposed to do it alone was she? She tapped her paw impatiently, taking shortened breaths as tears threatened to fall while Shiverpetal's scent brought back that one time she had actually interacted with him.

[ Slushie pathos ]

dino.
February 16th, 2020, 09:24 AM
[ pathos Pepperkins ]

Goosepaw hurried over, eyes flashing gratefully as he glanced at the warriors. "I just want to pay him a last but of respect," he explained quietly. "So, thank you." He paused next to Raccontail, looking around camp until his eyes eventually fell back to the object of the task. "What happens now?"

ameko
February 16th, 2020, 10:59 PM
Pepperkins Slushie

"We take his body to Lionsbeach," Fennelnose responded flatly, wasting little time in taking up Shiverpetal's other side. With a quick side-eye at Raccoontail, it was obvious that she seemed to be affected by his passing. It would be best to get this over with quickly. The warrior lifted up their side of the body, nose scrunching as the death smell hit them—it wasn't the worst it could be, being leafbare and all—but they tried their hardest not to let it bother them.

"We can carry him," they meowed to Goosepaw.

To Raccoontail, they asked, "Were you close with him?" More of idle talk than anything, but it was better than doing this in complete silence.

[ can continue in lionsbeach ^^ ]

BEAR.
February 17th, 2020, 03:33 AM
With the auditions over and the medicine cat den ordeal done, Lionstar sprang onto the Streamstone in preparation for the next meeting.

"All those old enough to swim gather beneath the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!"

There were a few things to discuss today, and he planned on starting off with the most important one, in his mind.

The new medicine cats, paw-picked by his truly.

Lionstar wasn't too pleased with many of the boring auditions he received, but there were a couple shiny cats he liked.

And after those cats were situated, he had some less pleasant news to announce.. though he would slide the joining Mirecat and some mentor reassignments in between for the apprentices that needed it.

A busy meeting, overall. And he hoped the Clan was ready for everything he had in store for them. He took little pleasure in what happened to Dirtfur, but it was a necessity when faced with everything the (unofficially) former deputy had done in the last moon.

Perhaps he'd detail the offenses to them like he did to Raccoontail: an outline on the erratic behavior and Lionstar's decision, to curb any outcries for the tom Lionstar deemed unstable for Clan life.

Maybe in the future, the old Dirtfur would return.. but he couldn't risk the well-being of his Clan-mates for a maybe.

Dirtfur wasn't worth more heart-ache, and Lionstar refused to let him blatantly disrespect his Clan-mates anymore.

((not everyone is mentioned and i'm sorry! haven't updated this list yet ;o;))

MagicCat99
February 17th, 2020, 03:46 AM
Nighttuft padded out of the nursery and sat down, looking up at Lionstar.

Greenleap
February 17th, 2020, 06:13 AM
Greenkit bounced out, tripping and landing on her face when she got there. She had finally been one of the 1st cats so she could be in front!

marshy
February 17th, 2020, 07:06 AM
Morningmeadow walked to the Streamstone with her head down. She had embarrassed herself a bit earlier at medicine cat auditions. So she really didn't look at Lionstar. She was still pondering what Lionstar has meant by 'Acting skills.'
---
Shimm

Sparrowkit walked out of the nursury and yelled to Sunkit "Wake up sleepy-head! Its a meeting!" Without waiting he padded to the streamstone and sat down.
---
Dewfeather was napping when he heard Lionstar. He got up as fast as he could and padded to the streamstone.
---
Honeywhisker went to the Streamstone. She was a bit mad at herself. I probably messed up that audition! I hope not, Lionstar didn't yell next at me, so maybe he thought it was at least okay, I should have just gone with the honey idea, that would have been much more creative... She thought as she sat down, grumbling.

Jynx
February 17th, 2020, 07:54 AM
Galedust padded forward to sit below his leader, curious at who the next medicine cat would be. He knew a lot of cats had auditioned.

Baynight flicked his tail, padding over to sit s=beside the gathering cats. Looking up at Lionstar, the tom was curious as to who would be next in line for medicine cat.

Ever
February 17th, 2020, 07:55 AM
Goldencloud padded in, taking up a space near the back of the clan. He cracked a yawn, he wasn't sure why he was so tired today. His golden eyes felt dull. Hopefully he wasnt getting sick, maybe some fresh air and time hunting would do him some good today.

ameko
February 17th, 2020, 07:55 AM
Fennelnose padded out of the warriors' den, jaws outstretched in a yawn as they made their way to the Streamstone. They rubbed their face with a paw. Blinking their eyes open, they sighed as they realized the world was still bleary. It would be difficult to shake the sleep from them today.

- -

Having woken up earlier, Sagehawk stood up from where he sat in the clearing. He watched the other cats gather for a moment before he walked over to the join the Clan. He sniffled - was his nose running?. Ah, well. Wasn't important right now. Instead, the gray warrior focused his attention on Lionstar and waited for the announcements.

Leucos
February 17th, 2020, 08:23 AM
padding over BrambleBlaze took her seat near the middle .

Sootpaw took his spot near the front with eager ears.

Pepperkins
February 17th, 2020, 08:27 AM
Raccoountail

The grey warrior walked out of the den behind Lionstar, head held low. She still couldn't believe how wrong she had been. She sat down in the middle of the growing crowd, hoping to hide from Luonstar's all seeing eyes. She looked up, but wasn't really paying attention. Raccoontail was mostly trying to think of a way to make it up to the two cats.

aspen.
February 17th, 2020, 08:59 AM
Featherstream had heard about the deputy opening. She would not try out, she had no interest, but she knew Mossflame might. At least it was better than him being medicine-cat.

Silhouettes
February 17th, 2020, 09:54 AM
Oh look at that! Another clan meeting. Shadedbrook had to admit, there was something exciting about gathering underneath the streamstone and awaiting potentially clan-altering news. The overly-positive feline decided that being sat in the middle would be best, and such took a seat there. Feathery tail- like always- high up in the air (potentially blocking someones view), the molly awaited the announcement with kitlike glee over what this could be about.

Dust
February 17th, 2020, 09:57 AM
Having padded back into the clearing just in time, Pebblepaw made his way over to the streamstone. He was trying not to take what the leader has said personally. Obviously he had entered at a bad time.. not to mention all the riff-raff he had to deal with. With a goofy smile plastered across his face, he took a seat near the front, his green eyes focused intently on the golden feline.

FuzzyRatto
February 17th, 2020, 10:08 AM
Lightstreak existed in the clearing.

lio
February 17th, 2020, 10:08 AM
Blackwasp made her way to the Streamstone with a bored expression on her face. She sat down and looked up, waiting for Lionstar to continue.

Doom
February 17th, 2020, 10:39 AM
Honeyflame padded up to the Streamstone, large ears perked with interest. Lionstar didn't say he disliked her audition, per se, but there were lots of cats who applied, so she felt her chances were slim.

With hopefull eyes, Honeyflame waited for the announcement with a tight throat and puffy cheeks.

Wings
February 17th, 2020, 10:56 AM
OWLFLIGHT
Oh great, the golden fur-ball making another meeting! Just peachy. The tom padded out with a stretch from the den. And to think, I was having a good dream. With a huff he walked over and sat down at the edge of the group.

MOTHDUSK
The mostly ginger she trotted in from a hunt. A meeting? Oh right it's about medicine cat stuff and what not. She trotted comfortably over to the fresh kill pile to drop her mouse and vole. After that, the molly found a comfortable spot in the center of the group.

pidgeon
February 17th, 2020, 11:39 AM
Dust

Pigeonpaw trudged into the clearing, immediately searching for Pebblepaw. She still hadn't cheered up at all since they had found Graypaw's body, and it had affected her ability to carry out her regular tasks. At least she still had Pebblepaw around. She wondered what this meeting could be about?

wolfie
February 17th, 2020, 11:42 AM
for one of the first times, wormpaw-- the lanky apprentice did not attend the meeting.

///

slivershade hum, tilting their head as they walked over. a clan meeting? was this going to be the announcement of medicine cat or perhaps just simple ceremonies? none the less-- both very wonderful! ah, they would wonder what kits or apprentices were growing up. it made a smile on their face. they would sit down, head up high as they gazed at lionstar.

Moon Lily
February 17th, 2020, 12:32 PM
Eagleflower padded up to the Streamstone, his ears picking in interest. The clan meetings had been quite frequent lately, and quite important. What in Starclan they could be about? He wasn't sure. But lots had denounced deputies and apprentices and warriors and medicine cats and such from positions. He could see quite clearly that Lionstar enjoyed his job, and kept his clan the best of the best and organized.

~~~

Hickoryblaze slunk through the slowly filling clearing to approach the large hunk of rock that fast shadows over all of them. It could use some decorating. It was so bland- if a leader was to stand on it, shouldn't it be grand? He wondered. He sat down before th great rock, and glanced up at the leader's golden-yellow pelt. What if he denounced more warriors from their positions?! What if he denounces one of my folks? Or me? He shivers with uncertainty, trying to sit up with confidence.