PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Floodstone

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Silverfur & Co
February 8th, 2021, 03:19 PM
(its quite alright)

Snowpaw also scented the smell of another apprentice nearby She was somewhat interested and she heard tiger notice it too.

Snowpaw (tiger) looked as she could smell his scent and then she looked away but she k ew he was somewhere in the sea of cats by the smell of it but something about his scent.. she just didn't know. She smiled at the other Snowpaw now that she nicknamed snowy. Aspen

kieryn
February 8th, 2021, 04:09 PM
Snowpaw (tiger) looked as she could smell his scent and then she looked away but she k ew he was somewhere in the sea of cats by the smell of it but something about his scent.. she just didn't know. She smiled at the other Snowpaw now that she nicknamed snowy. Aspen

Snowpaws face remained blank as she tilted her head sniffing the air.

Silverfur & Co
February 8th, 2021, 04:20 PM
Snowpaws face remained blank as she tilted her head sniffing the air.

"Sorry got distracted for a moment. I wander what else sootstar is going to say snowy." She wandered if anyone was getting promoted.

kieryn
February 8th, 2021, 04:54 PM
"Sorry got distracted for a moment. I wander what else sootstar is going to say snowy." She wandered if anyone was getting promoted.

"yea, I am curious too." She sniffed fir their leaders scent.

Silverfur & Co
February 8th, 2021, 05:07 PM
"yea, I am curious too." She sniffed fir their leaders scent.
"I am excited I hope we both get to be warriors soon." She mews and looks smiling.

kieryn
February 8th, 2021, 05:20 PM
"I am excited I hope we both get to be warriors soon." She mews and looks smiling.

" i still have a long ways t go. but you are ready.."

Silverfur & Co
February 8th, 2021, 05:29 PM
" i still have a long ways t go. but you are ready.."
"How do u have a long way to go?" She mews and thought that this snow was an apprentice before her.

kieryn
February 8th, 2021, 05:32 PM
"How do u have a long way to go?" She mews and thought that this snow was an apprentice before her.

"I have..had some troubles and im still trying o build up trust. its kind of complicated"

Silverfur & Co
February 8th, 2021, 05:38 PM
"I have..had some troubles and im still trying o build up trust. its kind of complicated"

" ah ok I understand "

kieryn
February 8th, 2021, 05:41 PM
" ah ok I understand "

Snowpaw nodded and smiled once again.

Silverfur & Co
February 8th, 2021, 05:43 PM
Snowpaw nodded and smiled once again.

"Let's go. We got this."

kieryn
February 8th, 2021, 05:47 PM
"Let's go. We got this."

A little unsure of what she meant by "go" she just nodded.

Silverfur & Co
February 8th, 2021, 05:49 PM
A little unsure of what she meant by "go" she just nodded.

She looked at her and could tell she was confused "I can help u train some"

kieryn
February 8th, 2021, 05:56 PM
She looked at her and could tell she was confused "I can help u train some"

"that sounds nice" she purred

Silverfur & Co
February 8th, 2021, 06:07 PM
"that sounds nice" she purred

"What was the last training u did?" Snowpaw (tiger whispers*

jayfeather21
February 8th, 2021, 08:11 PM
Otterpaw growled "they wouldn't dare!"

rosetherosey
February 8th, 2021, 11:06 PM
~ Featherbreeze ~

She was a little startled at first but quickly got hyped for a battle. If there was one, it would be super cool! Or at least hopefully.

~ Littlemist ~

He felt a bit scared. Littlemist usually didn't feel scared but he had an apprentice now. What if she got hurt? Or even if his siblings got hurt? This was clearly not good. Nog good at all.

kieryn
February 9th, 2021, 12:21 AM
"What was the last training u did?" Snowpaw (tiger whispers*

Lilypaw looked over unsure of what the answer was " i dont remember..."

(her name just got changed)

Silverfur & Co
February 9th, 2021, 06:45 AM
Snowpaw smiled "it's ok ill start with hunting later"

ghostwriter
February 10th, 2021, 10:01 PM
wnder spade

Stormcall's broad shoulders suddenly tightened, as if she had braced against a bitter wind, her eyes reduced to slits of cold fire.

ShadowClan had taken WindClan.

The deputy's claws unsheathed involuntarily, and suddenly, the stimuli of clearing flooded her senses all at once--the weary dread in Sootstar's tone, the acidic glare of Kestrelwing, the murmurs of shock and alarm--

She drew in a deep, steadying breath. Images of Dawnstar haphazardly dividing and defeating an enervated WindClan flashed in her mind. She forced her mind to grow quiet, imagining deep pools of lazy water gathering in eddys beneath the rapids, the cooling mist of the river.

Now was not the time for wrath and recklessness. Now was the time for calculative vindication. Dawnstar was a loose canon, an agent of chaos. It would take precision to contain her.

Shade.
February 11th, 2021, 02:54 AM
Lizardpaw was actually happy to have an opportunity to fight. Maybe then Sootstar would finally restore her back to her rank.

Silverfur & Co
February 14th, 2021, 05:26 PM
Snowpaw was getting excited she was ready to fight and learn. Teach shadowclan not to mess with her clan. This was her home and if she had to she would die to keep it and ripplepaw safe.

Estelle
February 21st, 2021, 04:11 PM
Lotusheart shuffled her massive paws. She was often reluctant to share her opinion, but she had full trust in Gingerfrost.
"To be honest, I don't think Dawnstar should be leader at all, and everyone getting rid of her would do good. But, of course, I don't fully understand clan politics and maybe that would upset ShadowClan and offend WindClan." she said shyly.

From some aspects, Dawnstar seemed nearly worse than Icestar – bit what did he know. All in all though, that didn’t change the fact he agree with Lotusheart on the ‘Dawnstar shouldn’t be leader at all’. As the molly finished he gave a faint “hm” before continuing “I doubt it’d offend WindClan, except for the overly prideful ones” and in his opinion, upsetting ShadowClan would almost be a given – but one never knew. Although he didn’t quite voice it (and perhaps not show it either), in his own way, he appreciated that she shared her opinion with him. Gingerfrost wasn’t unfamiliar with how shy she could be, after all.

duckie
February 21st, 2021, 07:47 PM
Sootstar

Clearing his throat roughly, the leader chose to move forward.

"With that in mind, I have a few promotions to do today. Reedkit [ Kyrieknight ], Fawnkit [ Phoenix Fall ], Littlekit [ feather lily ], and Sorrelkit [ leopardstrike4 ] please step forward."

ghostwriter :Grimmlin: Rani hope Zesty Mango Jackpot Starfall Exis Dipper Puddle~ implimm Angelique Shadeleaf Bread gs29513 Estelle Rainquail ~Fox~ Beau rosetherosey Willowfern Ella_heart spade Kai The Flying Pizza dinosaur Phoenix Fall chaton Cobra elysian Minty jayfeather21 Owlsowo PEPPERMINT~ Rockfall Sorrow feather lily Arandomfurry The-legendary-cowstar Icestone Fierceclaw meadowllark Arie Trouble Sklee Silverfur & Co D a s h Lionblaze2008 Corruptx ThePuzzlerThree Shadeleaf Fuzzy Paradise !POP!Goestheweasel WinterRabbit5350 Peril Kyrieknight

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 21st, 2021, 07:49 PM
Sorrelkit stepped forward. Her heart was pounding in her chest faster and faster. She didn't know what was going on, at all.

Quasar
February 21st, 2021, 07:50 PM
Snowfern smiled at the announcement, gazing warmly at the kits as they were called forward.

Akira
February 21st, 2021, 07:51 PM
Reedkit's eyes went wide. Was it really happening? Were he and Fawnkit finally going to become apprentices?! Reedkit eagerly ran forwward, looking back to see if Fawnkit joined him.

Phoenix Fall wnder

popsicle dream
February 21st, 2021, 08:01 PM
Fawnkit looked up. Was this it? He’d waited two whole moons already for this moment! He saw Reedkit run up, and raced over, next to his friend. What was he supposed to do? Or say? Was he supposed to make a promise? Would he still be able to play? All these questions bombarded his mind as he looked at Reedkit, excited. “Is this our apprentice ceremony?” he whispered, because he didn’t know if he was supposed to talk or not. Kyrieknight wnder

Jade13
February 21st, 2021, 08:03 PM
wnder

Littlekit walked forward shyly but happily. He was ready to be an apprentice. Ready to protect and help his clan when needed

Akira
February 21st, 2021, 08:05 PM
Fawnkit looked up. Was this it? He’d waited two whole moons already for this moment! He saw Reedkit run up, and raced over, next to his friend. What was he supposed to do? Or say? Was he supposed to make a promise? Would he still be able to play? All these questions bombarded his mind as he looked at Reedkit, excited. “Is this our apprentice ceremony?” he whispered, because he didn’t know if he was supposed to talk or not. Kyrieknight
"Hopefully!" Reedkit answered eagerly, trying his best to whisper. He was beyond excited: he got to be an apprentice at the same time as Fawnkit!

popsicle dream
February 21st, 2021, 08:07 PM
Fawnkit tried his best to keep himself from bouncing around. Reedkit thought it was their apprentice ceremony, so it had to be it! He couldn’t believe that he was becoming an apprentice! For a while, he was worried he wouldn’t be allowed to be one because he used to be a kittypet. But why else would they be called up? Kyrieknight

WinterMara
February 21st, 2021, 08:11 PM
|| Whitepaw ||

Oh great, more kits to crowd HER den, fantastic, hopefully they wouldn't make the place to noisy so she could get her beauty sleep.

|| Wildpath ||

She was excited that kits were becoming apprenticed, and then thought of when her unborn kits would be apprenticed, she knew it would be a happy but also a sad day, but kept her mind off that and smiled. New apprentices did mean more protection and food after all.

iliri
February 21st, 2021, 08:16 PM
Lakepaw's ears twitched. Kits becoming apprentices? Wow. She just scoffed at the young bodies bounding their ways over towards the streamstone. She remembered faintly when her ceremony was made. (open)

Akira
February 21st, 2021, 08:22 PM
Fawnkit tried his best to keep himself from bouncing around. Reedkit thought it was their apprentice ceremony, so it had to be it! He couldn’t believe that he was becoming an apprentice! For a while, he was worried he wouldn’t be allowed to be one because he used to be a kittypet. But why else would they be called up? Kyrieknight

Reedkit did his best to be respectful, but he was shaking with excitement. He was going to train, hunt, and fight! And he would make a great warrior-he and Fawnkit would be the greatest warriors!

Willowfern
February 21st, 2021, 08:26 PM
D a s h

Fishspeckle

A gray tom made his way through the crowd and sat next to the apprentice, who he was pretty sure was named Lakepaw,
“Hello,” He meowed.

Shade.
February 22nd, 2021, 12:26 AM
From some aspects, Dawnstar seemed nearly worse than Icestar – bit what did he know. All in all though, that didn’t change the fact he agree with Lotusheart on the ‘Dawnstar shouldn’t be leader at all’. As the molly finished he gave a faint “hm” before continuing “I doubt it’d offend WindClan, except for the overly prideful ones” and in his opinion, upsetting ShadowClan would almost be a given – but one never knew. Although he didn’t quite voice it (and perhaps not show it either), in his own way, he appreciated that she shared her opinion with him. Gingerfrost wasn’t unfamiliar with how shy she could be, after all.

Lotusheart smiled awkwardly, slightly ashamed of expressing such a heavy opinion. She looked through Gingerfrost's expressions, only to find his usual calm demeanor. Lotusheart was glad to be able to let her guard down around someone.
"What do you think? What's on your mind?" she asked finally.

Shade.
February 22nd, 2021, 12:34 AM
Lizardpaw was looking up at the leader. Was it today that she regained her rank? She didn't know and she was worried.

(open)

Frozen Reign
February 22nd, 2021, 05:44 AM
Flamedrop smiled. she always loved hearing about kits. she especially liked watching their ceremonies, as they reminded her of her apprentice ceremony.
[Open]

Silverfur & Co
February 22nd, 2021, 06:50 AM
Snowpaw smiled as the kits bounded forward to become apprentices. She couldn't wait to help some of them train one day. She was excited for them.

shaae_26
February 22nd, 2021, 08:09 AM
Jaggedpaw smiled. New kits were becomming apprentices. Maybe they'd be his friend? (OPEN)

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 22nd, 2021, 08:13 AM
Jaggedpaw smiled. New kits were becomming apprentices. Maybe they'd be his friend? (OPEN)
Sorrelkit was shaking faster and faster, she had no idea what was going on.

shaae_26
February 22nd, 2021, 08:19 AM
Sorrelkit was shaking faster and faster, she had no idea what was going on.
Jaggedpaw saw the soon-to-be apprenticed kit and whispered to her. "You're going to be an apprentice, all you have to do is touch noses with your mentor. You'll do great." He purred.

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 22nd, 2021, 08:22 AM
Jaggedpaw saw the soon-to-be apprenticed kit and whispered to her. "You're going to be an apprentice, all you have to do is touch noses with your mentor. You'll do great." He purred.
"Okay." She whispered back to him. She turned her head for a moment, smiling.

iliri
February 22nd, 2021, 08:37 AM
D a s h

Fishspeckle

A gray tom made his way through the crowd and sat next to the apprentice, who he was pretty sure was named Lakepaw,
“Hello,” He meowed.

Oh look, another warrior. What might he want? Lakepaw's ears twitched over towards the sound of his voice. "Hello Fishspeckle." Her tone sounded rather sour, but she didn't really all that much care.

ThePuzzlerThree
February 22nd, 2021, 08:42 AM
Mousepaw looked up. The kits looked so happy. He remembered that time only 1 moon ago when he was a kit. He smiled.

~Fierce~
February 22nd, 2021, 09:53 AM
~Streampelt~
Streampelt watched the apprentices walk forward. Riverclan would be strong with more apprentices to train. Streampelt was still nervous about the battle though.

~Fiercepaw~
Fiercepaw flicked her tail in annoyance and impatience. She wanted to hear who her mentor was now!

plum
February 22nd, 2021, 12:53 PM
Sassafrasfire yawns, and Plumpaw slowly shuts her eyes, bored of this lengthy ordeal.

shaae_26
February 22nd, 2021, 01:07 PM
"Okay." She whispered back to him. She turned her head for a moment, smiling.
Jaggedpaw smiled back.

littlelove
February 22nd, 2021, 01:10 PM
Morningpaw eagerly made her way into the crowd, taking a seat in the midst of it. She always loved the excitement of ceremonies, and was especially ecstatic to see one of her friends, Littlekit, be apprenticed this time around.
(Open!)

~|Snow Leopard|~
Jaggedpaw smiled back.
Sorrelkit looked at the leader but whispered to Jaggedpaw, "I'm Sorrelkit, what's your name."

shaae_26
Sorrelkit looked at the leader but whispered to Jaggedpaw, "I'm Sorrelkit, what's your name."
"I'm Jaggedpaw." He mewed back.

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 22nd, 2021, 01:12 PM
"I'm Jaggedpaw." He mewed back.
"Cool name." She purred to him.

Willowfern
February 22nd, 2021, 03:22 PM
D a s h

Fishspeckle

“You alright?” Fishspeckle meowed, looking at her.

Abyssopelagic
February 22nd, 2021, 04:23 PM
Palepaw watched the kits as they each stepped up, vaguely wondering if she qualified for an Assessment soon. The only problem was, she didn't want to become a warrior without her Eelpal. Unless they became one alongside her, she wasn't intrested.

Sedgestorm wasn't really paying attention to the meeting, distracted by every little movement beside him. It was a wonder he ever got anything done.

shaae_26
February 22nd, 2021, 05:43 PM
"Cool name." She purred to him.
Jaggedpaw purred too. "I like it too. I chose it actually." He mewed. "I used to be called Flamepaw, but now I'm Jaggedpaw." Mewed the fluffy golden tom, leaving out the part about him being trans.

The Flying Pizza
February 22nd, 2021, 06:19 PM
Fierceclaw

Mothsky looked towards Streampelt. "Are you alright?." she asked, softly, padding over.

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 22nd, 2021, 06:24 PM
Jaggedpaw purred too. "I like it too. I chose it actually." He mewed. "I used to be called Flamepaw, but now I'm Jaggedpaw." Mewed the fluffy golden tom, leaving out the part about him being trans.
"Why did you change it?" She mewed back.

~Fierce~
February 22nd, 2021, 06:32 PM
~Streampelt~
Streampelt looked up at the sound of a voice. He saw Mothsky coming over. "I'm good. Just scared about the battle." Streampelt mewed, shifting his paws.
:heartbounce: The Flying Pizza :heartbounce:

The Flying Pizza
February 22nd, 2021, 08:46 PM
~Streampelt~
Streampelt looked up at the sound of a voice. He saw Mothsky coming over. "I'm good. Just scared about the battle." Streampelt mewed, shifting his paws.
:heartbounce: @The Flying Pizza (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=13414) :heartbounce:

"Understandable." she nodded, sympathy in her gaze.

iliri
February 22nd, 2021, 08:49 PM
D a s h

Fishspeckle

“You alright?” Fishspeckle meowed, looking at her.

Was she alright? Of course she was alright! She wasn't some dumb kit needed carried! Letting out a slight scoff, she just retorted. "Of course I'm fine, I'm in no need of anything."

shaae_26
February 23rd, 2021, 05:40 AM
"Why did you change it?" She mewed back.
"I didn't feel like a Flamepaw, even though I'm Flame-colored." Jaggedpaw mewed awkwardly. "But I want my warrior name to be Jaggedflame."

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 23rd, 2021, 06:09 AM
"I didn't feel like a Flamepaw, even though I'm Flame-colored." Jaggedpaw mewed awkwardly. "But I want my warrior name to be Jaggedflame."
"That would be a cool warrior name." She muttered. Jaggedflame. Jaggedflame. "I can see why you changed it, I want my warrior name Sorrelflower or Sorrelspring." She kindly purred.

shaae_26
February 23rd, 2021, 07:06 AM
"That would be a cool warrior name." She muttered. Jaggedflame. Jaggedflame. "I can see why you changed it, I want my warrior name Sorrelflower or Sorrelspring." She kindly purred.
"I think Sorrelspring might suite you." Jaggedpaw purred back.

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 23rd, 2021, 07:43 AM
"I think Sorrelspring might suite you." Jaggedpaw purred back.
"Jaggedflame suites you!She mewed.

shaae_26
February 23rd, 2021, 11:37 AM
"Jaggedflame suites you!She mewed.
Jaggedpaw purred. (Lets just end this now..)

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 23rd, 2021, 02:34 PM
Jaggedpaw purred. (Lets just end this now..)ok))

spade
February 24th, 2021, 03:03 PM
➳ Kestrelwing

Bored of this meeting already and itching to do something else, the tom fought off the temptation to just leave. Instead, he watched the ceremonies through half-shut eyes, tail flicking back and forth behind him.

ophelia
February 24th, 2021, 10:05 PM
Leopardfire sat by the edge of the crowd, watching the ceremonies nervously. He was glad for them, of course, it was always good to get new apprentices and warriors, he just couldn't stop thinking about the information Sootstar had shared earlier. He sighed gently, looking down at his paws.
After a moment of trying to tune out the others, he gave up and decided to try to find someone he knew. Snowfern perhaps? Or Dovepaw...Plumpaw, of course! They hadn't spoken for a while, since before he was missing. He didn't think he'd even spoken to her as a warrior before. Would that be awkward? Only one way to find out.
He made his way over. She looked tired. Or bored. Something. "Hi Plumpaw," he greeted nervously, ears pinned back a little, since he was a bit on edge.
implimm

Sklee
February 24th, 2021, 10:05 PM
Amberpaw sat down in the clearing, waiting for the ceremonies to end. She hadn’t trained in a while, and was honestly just hoping to do something soon.

Akira
February 26th, 2021, 03:18 PM
Silvercreek huffed, sitting at the entrance of the elders' den. More kits becoming apprentices? Huh. He idly wondered about who their mentors would be before yawning, slowly losing interest in the meeting.

Silverfur & Co
February 27th, 2021, 02:51 PM
Snowpaw sat smiling as the kits became apprentices. She was glad for them and could remember a few moons ago that was her sitting there. Her white n black tiger stripped self couldn't be missed in this crowd so easy. She sighed wandering what else was gonna happen she was very angry about shadow clan taking wind clan. She was hoping that soon if she had to fight she could and would not back down.

~Fierce~
February 27th, 2021, 06:37 PM
~Streampelt~
Streampelt smiled. "So, how are you doing lately?" Streampelt mewed, flicking his tail.

The Flying Pizza
February 27th, 2021, 06:38 PM
Fierceclaw

"I'm okay-ish.." she responded. She gazed at Streampelt and smiled slowly.

~Fierce~
February 27th, 2021, 06:46 PM
~Streampelt~
Streampelt watched her as the smile appeared on her face. "So, how is it going with your apprentice?" Streampelt mewed.

The Flying Pizza
February 27th, 2021, 06:48 PM
Fierceclaw

the smile disappeared. "I haven't seen Otterpaw anywhere recently.."

~Fierce~
February 27th, 2021, 06:55 PM
~Streampelt~
Streampelt's own smile vanished once Mothsky's vanished. "Why? Has he been avoiding you or is he missing?" Streampelt mewed.

The Flying Pizza
February 27th, 2021, 06:57 PM
Fierceclaw

Mothsky shook her head. "No...I guess I just don't see him so much.."

~Fierce~
February 27th, 2021, 06:59 PM
~Streampelt~
Streampelt flicked his ears. "Well, I hope you see him again soon. Me and my apprentice have been getting fine. I taught her how to swim and how to catch fish." Streampelt said proudly.

The Flying Pizza
February 27th, 2021, 07:02 PM
Fierceclaw

She smiled once more, chuckling. "Good job."

~Fierce~
February 27th, 2021, 07:11 PM
~Streampelt~
Streampelt smiled again. "Thanks." Streampelt mewed. He looked down at his paws and didn't say anything for a while. "So, have you ever had a mate?" Streampelt mewed suddenly. He blushed at what he said.

The Flying Pizza
February 27th, 2021, 07:12 PM
Fierceclaw

(This is getting interesting)

"N-no...I always wondered what it'd be like to have one.." she felt her pelt go hot and her heart started to beat faster.

~Fierce~
February 27th, 2021, 07:18 PM
~Streampelt~
Streampelt looked at Mothsky. "I've wondered too. I've wondered what it's like to have kits. I want to be one of those elders that have grown old but have had kits and a great life." Streampelt mewed.

The Flying Pizza
February 27th, 2021, 07:22 PM
Fierceclaw

"So..what are you saying exactly?.." she asked, her eyes sparkling slightly.

~Fierce~
February 27th, 2021, 07:27 PM
~Streampelt~
Streampelt blushes. "I'm saying that um." Streampelt looked away then breathed deeply and looked back to Mothsky. "I really like you Mothsky. Like, a lot." Streampelt mewed.

The Flying Pizza
February 27th, 2021, 07:29 PM
Fierceclaw

(SHIP!!!!!!!)

Mothsky blushed. "I-I like you too, Streampelt.." she smied awkwardly.

~Fierce~
February 27th, 2021, 07:35 PM
~Streampelt~
Streampelt's eyes glowed. "You do?" Streampelt mewed.

The Flying Pizza
February 27th, 2021, 07:38 PM
Fierceclaw

She nodded. "Of course."

~Fierce~
February 27th, 2021, 07:40 PM
~Streampelt~
Streampelt heaved out a small sigh. "Well, I'm glad you said that. Or it would have been really awkward." Streampelt mewed.

The Flying Pizza
February 27th, 2021, 07:41 PM
Fierceclaw

"So..are we a thin now?." she asked, chuckling.

~Fierce~
February 27th, 2021, 07:44 PM
~Streampelt~
Streampelt smiled. "I guess. And I'm glad we are." Streampelt mewed, reaching his tail to wrap around Mothsky.

The Flying Pizza
February 27th, 2021, 07:48 PM
Fierceclaw

"Together." Mothsky smiled and looked at Streampelt. Her crush. Her mate now.

~Fierce~
February 27th, 2021, 07:52 PM
~Streampelt~
Streampelt nodded, smiling.
(End rp :heartbounce: The Flying Pizza :heartbounce:)

~dust~
February 28th, 2021, 11:03 PM
Silvercreek huffed, sitting at the entrance of the elders' den. More kits becoming apprentices? Huh. He idly wondered about who their mentors would be before yawning, slowly losing interest in the meeting.
Smokepaw padded up a little late and sat next to the tomcat
Hello
He whispered before dazing at the ground idly

Akira
March 1st, 2021, 10:02 AM
Smokepaw padded up a little late and sat next to the tomcat
Hello
He whispered before dazing at the ground idly

Silvercreek sniffed, looking at the apprentice. "Hello. Are you alright?"

~dust~
March 2nd, 2021, 05:30 AM
Silvercreek sniffed, looking at the apprentice. "Hello. Are you alright?"he didn’t realize the cat had said anything and said
Me? Oh yeah I’m fine!

Akira
March 2nd, 2021, 09:11 AM
he didn’t realize the cat had said anything and said
Me? Oh yeah I’m fine!

"You don't seem fine," Silvercreek said with a frown. Was he alright? "What's your name?"

BEAR.
March 2nd, 2021, 09:17 PM
Leaping onto the Streamstone again was strange.

Lionstorm thought he had wiped his paws of this when he resigned but it appeared fate had other plans for him.

He wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't critical. RiverClan couldn't survive at the rate they were going. .. And to be honest, he couldn't help but feel guilty about how things had gone.

Lionstorm should have picked a better deputy. Should have known he'd be another failure like everyone else. It was hard to stomach knowing the cats he entrusted his Clan to jumped ship.

RiverClan was damaged. Recovery wouldn't be easy, but it was possible - as long as they got on it before things got worse. He would not allow his Clan to become like WindClan.

"RiverClan, gather beneath the Streamstone for an emergency meeting!"

[ note, these are just allegiance mentions - sorry if i missed you! Rani, hope, Jackpot, Exis, Dipper, Puddle~, implimm, Shadeleaf, Zesty Mango, gs29513, Estelle, Rainquail, Angelique, rosetherosey, Willowfern, Ella_heart, spade, Kai, The Flying Pizza, dinosaur, Phoenix Fall, elysian, Rockfall, Fierceclaw, Topazkit, Neszuko, Trouble, Silverfur & Co, ThePuzzlerThree, Cobra, D a s h, Viper2008, jayfeather21, Fuzzy, WinterRabbit5350, Peril, feather lily, TheNyanCatMinecart, Kyrieknight, leopardstrike4, sootsplashed, vermin, Hazelfrost, Aspen ]

Silverfur & Co
March 2nd, 2021, 09:20 PM
snowpaw pads up to the streamstone as lionstorm called the meeting this was the first time in a long time she saw him up there and was wandering where sootstar was.

Madelaine
March 2nd, 2021, 09:22 PM
Heronflight heard a voice she hadn't heard in a long time and looked up from what she was doing. Lionstorm was on the streamstone. Did something happen to Sootstar? He didn't get kidnapped did he. Her good eye focused on the former leader, hopefully he didn't look her way. Heronflight couldn't face him if he knew the truth.

///Open\\\

Flamebriar padded out of the warriors den and sat down.

The Flying Pizza
Mothsky looked confused. "Huh?."

WinterMara
|| Whitepaw went over to the stone, reluctently...this was an emergency though, so it had to be important. ugh. ||

|| Wildpath went out from the nursery, barely leaving it, her kits should be due any day now...and she didn't want to risk ANYTHING, actually it was kind of absurd on her overprotectiveness, but the emergency meeting made her...worried... ||

-Ash-
☾ Leafshade

Leafshade was quickly at the Streamstone, wondering what the deal was. Hadn't Lionstorm resigned? What was he doing up there? Where was Sootstar? or Stormcall?

<><><>

☾ Ebonypaw

Ebonypaw wasn't quite sure what was going on, so he just lounged toward the back of the forming crows of cats, uninterested. As long as Lionstorm didn't become Lionstar again, he was happy.

~dust~
March 2nd, 2021, 09:24 PM
Mothsky looked confused. "Huh?."
smokepaw sat down what was going on? He turned to the cat next to him and said
Is everything okay

Rani
March 2nd, 2021, 09:25 PM
Oh stars what now had someone found out Sparrowskip was missing already? Snakepaw hadnt even had time to talk to Sootstar about that! Well he'd tried but he really couldnt find Sootstar or Stormcall at all but he could just grab them after the meeting and talk them.

Except it wasnt Sootstar or Stormcall hosting the meeting. It was Lionstorm. Oh no.

Snakepaws green eyes went wide as his pupil slitted instantly coming to a bad conclusion though not an incorrect one as he padded over to the front of the Streamstone trying to lock eyes with Lionstorm. He didnt know if the older tom knew about Sparrowskip but is he did manage to catch his gaze he silently mouthed a sharp 'I need to talk to you as soon as possible.' as he sat. He wouldnt blurt anything out just in case he was mis-reading the situation and Lionstorm could be talked to privatly but if he was correct he might just have to to make sure the clan wasnt left in the dark about this....

*-*Magic....*-* :D
March 2nd, 2021, 09:31 PM
(This my first RP with her even though I have had her for a while!)

CloudKit walked towards the stream stone. She sat there wandering what was about, she usually didn’t care for clan meetings but this time she went.

(Open!)

The Flying Pizza
March 2nd, 2021, 09:33 PM
smokepaw sat down what was going on? He turned to the cat next to him and said
Is everything okay

"Fine." she responded.

Akira
March 2nd, 2021, 09:38 PM
Reedkit was curious. What was going on? Why was Lionstorm there? Well, whatever the reason, it seemed important!

Silvercreek let out a noise of surprise, eyeing the golden tom on the rock. Strange it was to see him there again, but there must be a good reason, right?

littlelove
March 2nd, 2021, 09:40 PM
At the former leader's seemingly urgent call, Morningpaw made her way to the Streamstone. The tense and confused atmosphere of the clan gathering made her fur stand on end.

Quasar
March 2nd, 2021, 09:41 PM
Snowfern lifted her one-eyed gaze to the streamstone, her face quizzical as she noticed lionstorm was the one who had sounded the meeting instead of sootstar. Well, to be fair she hadn't seen much of him in a day or two, but she still didn't really know what would come of the meeting.

Jade13
March 2nd, 2021, 09:42 PM
At the former leader's seemingly urgent call, Morningpaw made her way to the Streamstone. The tense and confused atmosphere of the clan gathering made her fur stand on end.

What’s going on! I was being made and apprentice and now this littlekit said running over upset and confused

~dust~
March 2nd, 2021, 09:42 PM
"Fine." she responded.
he nodded then saw his sister and motioned for her to sit next to him.
He whispered
Morningpaw! Come here
He was worried.
littlelove

panchiko
March 2nd, 2021, 09:49 PM
Dayheart got off his sleepy butt and took a seat somewhere among the crowd. Lion was back up there! Aye. He didn't really get why, but he didn't get why things were happening a quarter of the time, so that wasn't anything new. Thinking was hard.
---
Spiderpaw sat. Fartstorm was up there. Good for him, cool, cool. She just hoped the butt wouldn't take too long.

littlelove
March 2nd, 2021, 09:53 PM
What’s going on! I was being made and apprentice and now this littlekit said running over upset and confused

Morningpaw grimaced. "I have no idea. I don't think it's good, though." She murmured, looking to the smaller cat.

he nodded then saw his sister and motioned for her to sit next to him.
He whispered
Morningpaw! Come here
He was worried.
littlelove

Noticing her brother, Morningpaw turned to Littlekit and beckoned for him to follow. Making her way to Smokepaw, she let out her confusion. "I don't like this," she started. "Why's everyone so tense? Where's Sootstar and Stormcall?"

Fuzzy
March 2nd, 2021, 09:55 PM
Petuniapaw joined the Clan under the Streamstones. It took her a moment to realize that Mister Lionstorm had called the meeting. She was still used to him being leader despite Mister Sootstar being the leader. Which in her defense Mister Lionstorm had been the leader most of her life in the Clans... but that wasn't the point. The point was that Mister Sootstar wasn't calling the meeting and it was being called an emergency meeting which meant something happened. Right?
The ginger and off white molly looked around at her Clanmates, cats seemed somewhat distressed, or was it just confusion? She wasn't sure. Still Petuniapaw was sure everything would be okay, everything worked out in the end. So, she would turn her eyes back to Mister Lionstorm, awaiting what he had to say.

[Open~]

Mango
March 2nd, 2021, 09:59 PM
Blizzardsky was quite confused to hear Lionstorm’s call, he flicked his hears and came over,”Get down there, you’re Lionstorm now remember?” he called flicking his ears glancing around at clanmates, there use to be a lot more but oh well,” I think Lionstorm is getting up there in age, must be having memory regressing, thinking he’s leader still or something, eh?” he meowed lashing his tail smiling.

Jade13
March 2nd, 2021, 10:00 PM
Morningpaw grimaced. "I have no idea. I don't think it's good, though." She murmured, looking to the smaller cat.

Noticing her brother, Morningpaw turned to Littlekit and beckoned for him to follow. Making her way to Smokepaw, she let out her confusion. "I don't like this," she started. "Why's everyone so tense? Where's Sootstar and Stormcall?"

Why did the meeting have to end. I was so close to being able to train... even if it ended a while ago... that’s not important where sootstar and stormcall is he said looking around

Madelaine
March 2nd, 2021, 10:05 PM
Heronflight couldn't help but overhear Blizzardsky. The molly looked at him with her good eye. Her lower one just looked at the ground. . She would be taking a series risk doing risk but it had to be done. "Blizzardsky can't you see there could be something wrong?", she asked. She had thought he was.sweet, but now it looked like his true colors were spouting. Heromflight didn't want to believe it. She liked him as a friend.

// Zesty Mango; \\

Mango
March 2nd, 2021, 10:17 PM
Heronflight couldn't help but overhear Blizzardsky. The molly looked at him with her good eye. Her lower one just looked at the ground. . She would be taking a series risk doing risk but it had to be done. "Blizzardsky can't you see there could be something wrong?", she asked. She had thought he was.sweet, but now it looked like his true colors were spouting. Heromflight didn't want to believe it. She liked him as a friend.

// Zesty Mango; \\
Blizzardsky blinked,” I never thought of that, I figured if something happened to Sootstar, Stormcall would deal with it not Lionstorm.” he meowed. Wow, how did he miss that, it must really be important if Lionstorm was speaking up about this. Hopefully it wasn’t too bad.

Madelaine
March 2nd, 2021, 10:23 PM
Blizzardsky blinked,” I never thought of that, I figured if something happened to Sootstar, Stormcall would deal with it not Lionstorm.” he meowed. Wow, how did he miss that, it must really be important if Lionstorm was speaking up about this. Hopefully it wasn’t too bad.

Heronflight did scold him any further. It looked like what she said had gotten to him. "Something could easily be wrong with the deputy as well.", she meowed. She wasn't mad at him just a little disappointed. She pressed her fur into his. "Its okay. You didn't know. Its something you need to think about first.", she responded in a whisper.

Mango
March 2nd, 2021, 10:29 PM
(Open- new character)

Thymerose had been dozing in the sun when they heard the call of Lionstorm. Huh that’s odd they thought as they pulled themselves up to their feet stopping and stretching as they made their way into the crowd lapping their fur down, they wanted to look decent atleast, if it was something this important, worthy of the great Lionstorm, they needed to look their best. Lionstorm was an honorable warrior and they wanted to impress him, even though he had no authority, it felt wrong looking messy around a former or current leader let alone for that matter. As she joined the crowd they put on a smile,” ahh reckon this aught to be rather interestin’, wonder where that Sootstar ran off to leavin’ Lyin’ storm here instead, or that storm cah for that mattah.” they meowed to no one in specific, their southern accent rather strong as the brown and white tortoiseshell purred to their clammates giving Lionstorm a gentle smile.

duCky
March 2nd, 2021, 10:36 PM
Sparkpaw quickly padded up to the Streamstone. Wait... is that Lionstorm up there? Why is he on the Streamstone? Did something happen to him? So many questions were going through her mind right now. She didn't want them to end up like Windclan, or what at least she had heard had happened to them. She looked up at Lionstorm with a look of worry in her eyes. Oh please don't let this be to bad.

Fawn
March 2nd, 2021, 10:55 PM
⇢ Fawnsqueak 🕊️
Oh hey, his time-traveling herb remedy was working out finally.

Fawnsqueak raised an eyebrow at the figure on the Streamstone, not surprised but wishing he could be. The sight was too familiar and classic. He should have known they couldn't be separated forever despite Lionstorm's attempts at abstaining from authoritative positions. It wasn't the authority part that he cared about--Fawnsqueak was convinced--but the attention and glamor, the adrenaline-drip lifestyle.

The frenzy in his eyes was unnerving though. Too ingrained to be a manufactured display. Lionstorm was a situational chameleon and when he wasn't, it meant circumstances were bad. So that was call for concern.

Well, if anyone could just sit up there now. He considered taking a seat beside him as if to highlight how ridiculous the display was but imagined all he'd gain was one-ear deafness, deciding to settle for a spot closer to the Streamstone if only to scan the crowd for a flustered Sootstar or Stormcall rushing to get the wild cockatoo off his pedestal. No sign of them, which meant they'd apparently get to see where this was going.

Shade.
March 2nd, 2021, 11:37 PM
Lizardpaw and Lotusheart looked at each other in confusion as Lionstorm announced an emergency meeting. Why him?

Puddle~
March 2nd, 2021, 11:42 PM
Berryscorch’s attention was quickly grabbed as she heard the call for a meeting. For one, the word emergency thrown into the phrase was a slight source of worry. Had something happened? And for two, it was Lionstorm calling, instead of Sootstar. Something was definitely going on here. Padding over, she briskly took a seat amongst the crowd and waited to see what this was all about.
——————————
Baypaw had missed the last couple of clan meetings, but an emergency one sounded like something they should definitely attend. So, they waddled hurriedly over to the Streamstone, surprised to see Lionstorm standing up there instead of Sootstar. Huh? What was going on? Did something bad happen? Is that why it was an emergency? Plopping down, they waited, eager to find out what was going on.

~Fierce~
March 2nd, 2021, 11:46 PM
~Streampelt~
Streampelt looked up at Lionstorm. What was he doing up there? But as he heard the word emergency, Streampelt quickly gathered with the rest of the cats.

~Fiercecpaw~
Fiercepaw pricked her ears at the sound of an emergency meeting being called and she quickly padded over to the gathered cats.

Fuzzy
March 3rd, 2021, 12:22 AM
(Open- new character)

Thymerose had been dozing in the sun when they heard the call of Lionstorm. Huh that’s odd they thought as they pulled themselves up to their feet stopping and stretching as they made their way into the crowd lapping their fur down, they wanted to look decent atleast, if it was something this important, worthy of the great Lionstorm, they needed to look their best. Lionstorm was an honorable warrior and they wanted to impress him, even though he had no authority, it felt wrong looking messy around a former or current leader let alone for that matter. As she joined the crowd they put on a smile,” ahh reckon this aught to be rather interestin’, wonder where that Sootstar ran off to leavin’ Lyin’ storm here instead, or that storm cah for that mattah.” they meowed to no one in specific, their southern accent rather strong as the brown and white tortoiseshell purred to their clammates giving Lionstorm a gentle smile.
[Just gonna snatch this, debated on not but eh, they seems like they'd get along with Pet]

The ginger and off white molly had almost said something to her brother. Almost... he was calling out Mister Lionstorm about calling an emergency meeting, however Miss Heronflight seemed to calm him down. Where they friends? Was that the cat Blizzy had talked to her about? Now she was curious.
Petuniapaw glanced over to the warrior who sat beside her. She didn't know much about them. All she knew was their name and that they seemed nice. So, the molly was glad that they ended up sitting beside her. "Hello Ms. Mister Thymerose." She greeted quietly, dipping her head to them. "I don't know... I just hope they are alright, you know? They haven't really been around much, could have gotten sick. Though I am sure that its nothing that RiverClan can't handle." Petuniapaw explained in a hushed tone, sending a smile up to the warrior.

Abyssopelagic
March 3rd, 2021, 03:00 AM
Palepaw darted to the Streamstone's excitement running through her veins. Golden man was back on the stone!!
She had missed him, just a little. Sootstar was nice, but Lionstorm had been the first leader she'd ever known.
She sat down to listen to the golden cat.

Sedgestorm peeked his head out of the Warriors Den before trotting out and into the clearing, gathering beneath the stone.

Arie
March 3rd, 2021, 03:05 AM
Welph. Guess mentor two was out? Eelpaw had unfanthomable luck lately... and they were not particularly fond of said luck. All they wanted was to become a warrior and have their training finished but no no no. You needed to actually have a mentor who would train you and although Eelpaw... not loved... not even liked, but... had at least some respect for their leader, who it seemed was indisposed at the current time, it was just another body to them. Call them cruel, cold and hearthless, but Eelpaw viewed the world through practically. If someone wasn't being useful? Get rid of them. It was that simple.

Abyssopelagic
March 3rd, 2021, 03:23 AM
Palepaw noticed Eelpaw didn't seem too happy.... she slipped over to them and pressed against them, head coming to lay on their shoulder.
"To think, of all cats, the leader would go missing. How disappointing," her tone was hushed, her words meant only for Eelpaw.
Too many times had the two been let down by others. She thought maybe this time would be different, but she guessed not. She hadn't expected it, but she wasn't exactly.... moved by the disappearance. It meant little to her.
Her earlier excitement had vanished, a cold, calculating look on her face now instead as she gazed back up at the Streamstone. She had Eelpaw, at least. Eelpaw never disappointed her.
Arie

Frozen Reign
March 3rd, 2021, 05:46 AM
Flamedrop curiously padded over to see what the meeting was about.
[Open]

Exis
March 3rd, 2021, 05:52 AM
Foxblaze gathered, bit she was a bit suspicious of the fact Lionstorm called the meeting.

dino.
March 3rd, 2021, 06:09 AM
// Open!

>Goosefury<
────────

Goosefury took up a spot near the front of the crowd to listen.

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 3rd, 2021, 06:38 AM
Leaping onto the Streamstone again was strange.

Lionstorm thought he had wiped his paws of this when he resigned but it appeared fate had other plans for him.

He wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't critical. RiverClan couldn't survive at the rate they were going. .. And to be honest, he couldn't help but feel guilty about how things had gone.

Lionstorm should have picked a better deputy. Should have known he'd be another failure like everyone else. It was hard to stomach knowing the cats he entrusted his Clan to jumped ship.

RiverClan was damaged. Recovery wouldn't be easy, but it was possible - as long as they got on it before things got worse. He would not allow his Clan to become like WindClan.

"RiverClan, gather beneath the Streamstone for an emergency meeting!"

[ note, these are just allegiance mentions - sorry if i missed you! Rani, hope, Jackpot, Exis, Dipper, Puddle~, implimm, Shadeleaf, Zesty Mango, gs29513, Estelle, Rainquail, Angelique, rosetherosey, Willowfern, Ella_heart, spade, Kai, The Flying Pizza, dinosaur, Phoenix Fall, elysian, Rockfall, Fierceclaw, Topazkit, Neszuko, Trouble, Silverfur & Co, ThePuzzlerThree, Cobra, D a s h, Viper2008, jayfeather21, Fuzzy, WinterRabbit5350, Peril, feather lily, TheNyanCatMinecart, Kyrieknight, leopardstrike4, sootsplashed, vermin, Hazelfrost, Aspen ]
Sorrelkit looked up. This was strange. She thought that Sootstar and Stormcall could call meetings.

March 3rd, 2021, 06:48 AM
(This my first RP with her even though I have had her for a while!)

CloudKit walked towards the stream stone. She sat there wandering what was about, she usually didn’t care for clan meetings but this time she went.

feather lily

shaae_26
March 3rd, 2021, 07:16 AM
Jaggedpaw came over. What was so important that Lionstorm had to call the meeting?

sootsplashed
March 3rd, 2021, 07:21 AM
Pineconekit bounded over to the streamstone, wondering why it was Lionstorm and not Sootstar on the streamstone. He knew Lionstorm was the old leader, but why was he up there now? The little tom-kit sat down with his feather, curious to see where this was going.

ThePuzzlerThree
March 3rd, 2021, 07:31 AM
Mousepaw looked up. She didn't know that anyone could call a meeting. She thought it was only the leaders, but she guessed it didn't really matter.

Peril
March 3rd, 2021, 07:54 AM
l Frostleaf l
She sat outside the nursery. This must be important if Lionstorm was calling a meeting instead of Sootstar. He wasn't even deputy anymore.

iliri
March 3rd, 2021, 08:28 AM
Lakepaw's ears twitched to the sound of the meeting. "What? Lionstorm making a meeting? I thought he wasn't leader anymore." She growled, making her way over. She sat down, her ears perked forward towards the tom.

spade
March 3rd, 2021, 09:46 AM
➳ Kestrelwing

Curious, the gray tabby padded over to the Streamstone, sitting closer than he would if it had been Sootstar up there. Lionstorm was a welcome sight. Perhaps he would do something about ShadowClan? Some cat needed to, more so than Sootstar had.

[open!]

gs29513
March 3rd, 2021, 02:27 PM
Emergency? Splashleap padded up to the group a bit nervously before realizing it was Lionstorm atop the rock. At least he knew what he was doing and would make sense when he talked. He did sound a bit panicked though, which was never, never good.

Willowfern
March 3rd, 2021, 03:35 PM
Dunesplash

Perking up her ears with interest, Dunesplash made her way to the Streamstone and sat among her clanmates, clanmates! Oh, how good it felt to be back in this clan!
Though, on account of the supposed emergency, she was a bit nervous.

jayfeather21
March 3rd, 2021, 04:30 PM
"who's that?" Otterpaw saw who he thought was an elder

Poprock
March 3rd, 2021, 10:52 PM
Bumblestep looked to the streamstones, expecting to see his leader Sootstar standing tall above him and his clanmates. Maybe even Stormcall... but neither of those cats stood before him. Instead, it was Lionstorm.

Bumblestep bounded towards the cat, confusion evident on his face.

Doom
March 4th, 2021, 02:24 PM
↠ Acornwhisker 🍂 [open!]

Wait...was that Lionstorm up there? Last time she checked he wasnt leader anymore. Welp. This oughta be good.

Acornwhisker takes her seat beneath the streamstone, raising a brow when Fawnsqueak sat up there next to him. What, so can anyone sit up there now? She took a quick scan around the clearing. Where was Sootstar and Stormcall? She turned her nose to the sky, squinting for any sign of clouds over the moon. "Come on StarClan, give me a sign on what's happening here..." She mutters.

BEAR.
March 5th, 2021, 01:05 AM
As tempting as it was to rip Blizzardsky a new one, it seemed Willowrose talked some sense into him. (When did she come back? Was she ever gone to begin with? Perhaps her death had been a fever dream so long ago.)

Lionstorm recognized most cats were confused: some weren't even alive when he was leader. Fear not, what he had to say was important, and he would be heard. "I know my presence on the Streamstone is unexpected, but I wouldn't be calling this meeting if this wasn't dire.

"Sootstar and Stormcall are both missing. I checked all over camp for them and their scents are stale: they seem to have not been in our camp since about a half-moon ago. While perhaps not optimal given our Clan's.. reduced size," his gaze flickered to the small group beneath him. Disappointment shone in his gaze. Once, RiverClan had been the strongest of the forest. Now they were a shadow of their former selves. "I think we should arrange search patrols. To scour our territory and see if there's any signs of them."

Even if he didn't think highly of Sootstar's leadership, and he hardly knew who Stormcall was, the issues he had with them didn't mean he wanted harm to befall them. "Snakepaw," he noticed the apprentice mouthing at him. Well, no point in waiting if it was something the Clan needed to know. "Is there anything you'd like to include?"

(He didn't know the last time he had been in the medicine cat den. Sparrowskip no longer being around wasn't even a thought in his mind at the moment when he was focused on the Clan's lack of leadership.)

If Snakepaw wanted to join him on the rock, he was free to. Even if he didn't have anything to add, he could look pretty as the only present high rank in the Clan.[ Rani, hope, Jackpot, Exis, Dipper, Puddle~, implimm, Shadeleaf, gs29513, Estelle, Rainquail, Angelique, rosetherosey, Willowfern, Ella_heart, spade, Kai, The Flying Pizza, dinosaur, Phoenix Fall, elysian, Rockfall, Fierceclaw, Topazkit, Neszuko, Trouble, Silverfur & Co, ThePuzzlerThree, always., D a s h, Viper2008, jayfeather21, Fuzzy, WinterRabbit5350, Peril, feather lily, TheNyanCatMinecart, Kyrieknight, leopardstrike4, sootsplashed, vermin, Hazelfrost, Aspen, Moon Lily, Fae ]

spade
March 5th, 2021, 01:21 AM
➳ Kestrelwing

The tom couldn't even muster a feigned look of concern. Instead, his lips twitched into a bit of a smirk, and his mind danced over the possibility that Sootstar and Stormcall's lack of action against ShadowClan had come back to bite them in the ass. Not that he would ever speak death threats towards those in higher ranks, but that didn't mean he would shield his opinions from view - the fact of the matter was Sootstar's leadership hadn't seemed to be really going anywhere or adding to make RiverClan strong.

Maybe Lionstorm would see fit to take over again, rebuild to their former glory.

A rare sight of admiration sparkled in his yellow gaze as he watched the golden tabby on top the Streamstone, wondering briefly what it must be like for him to be up there once more. A rush of adrenaline, no doubt, and perhaps a smidge of satisfaction looking down on so many others looking up at you.

Despite his lack of concern or sympathy for the missing, Kestrelwing saw this as an opportunity. If he were to find Sootstar alone in the territory, he would finally get the one-on-one talk he wanted. The talk that it seemed the older tom had avoided since the day his mother was sentenced to her earthly grave. "We should send one to the ShadowClan border first," he offered, making sure his voice was heard by Lionstorm. "I wouldn't put it past those fox-hearts and Dawnstar herself to stir the pot by taking them as she did Twilightstar."

Beneath him his claws flexed in anticipation. Find Sootstar would be great, but finding him in the midst of becoming ShadowClan's next prisoner? An outlet for his frustration was the only thing Kestrelwing saw that as.

Silverfur & Co
March 5th, 2021, 01:22 AM
Snowpaw stood there wandering what lionstorm was doing but nodded understanding what was going on.

Madelaine
March 5th, 2021, 01:24 AM
Heronflight knew something like this was going to happen. First Twilightstar and now Sootstar. She swore if Dawnstar did something she would risk her life to get her leader back. She was loyal to him for allowing her back under a new name. She owed him. She wanted to help with the search. Heronflight wanted to find him alright.

iliri
March 5th, 2021, 05:41 AM
Lakepaw's nose just wrinkled highly of disinterest. Sootstar and Stormcall missing? Big deal! They could just do whatever they want! She didn't really highly much care about the clan or anyone, but she forced herself to stay quiet and not run her mouth so that she didn't get in trouble.

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 5th, 2021, 06:00 AM
As tempting as it was to rip Blizzardsky a new one, it seemed Willowrose talked some sense into him. (When did she come back? Was she ever gone to begin with? Perhaps her death had been a fever dream so long ago.)

Lionstorm recognized most cats were confused: some weren't even alive when he was leader. Fear not, what he had to say was important, and he would be heard. "I know my presence on the Streamstone is unexpected, but I wouldn't be calling this meeting if this wasn't dire.

"Sootstar and Stormcall are both missing. I checked all over camp for them and their scents are stale: they seem to have not been in our camp since about a half-moon ago. While perhaps not optimal given our Clan's.. reduced size," his gaze flickered to the small group beneath him. Disappointment shone in his gaze. Once, RiverClan had been the strongest of the forest. Now they were a shadow of their former selves. "I think we should arrange search patrols. To scour our territory and see if there's any signs of them."

Even if he didn't think highly of Sootstar's leadership, and he hardly knew who Stormcall was, the issues he had with them didn't mean he wanted harm to befall them. "Snakepaw," he noticed the apprentice mouthing at him. Well, no point in waiting if it was something the Clan needed to know. "Is there anything you'd like to include?"

(He didn't know the last time he had been in the medicine cat den. Sparrowskip no longer being around wasn't even a thought in his mind at the moment when he was focused on the Clan's lack of leadership.)

If Snakepaw wanted to join him on the rock, he was free to. Even if he didn't have anything to add, he could look pretty as the only present high rank in the Clan.[ Rani, hope, Jackpot, Exis, Dipper, Puddle~, implimm, Shadeleaf, gs29513, Estelle, Rainquail, Angelique, rosetherosey, Willowfern, Ella_heart, spade, Kai, The Flying Pizza, dinosaur, Phoenix Fall, elysian, Rockfall, Fierceclaw, Topazkit, Neszuko, Trouble, Silverfur & Co, ThePuzzlerThree, always., D a s h, Viper2008, jayfeather21, Fuzzy, WinterRabbit5350, Peril, feather lily, TheNyanCatMinecart, Kyrieknight, leopardstrike4, sootsplashed, vermin, Hazelfrost, Aspen, Moon Lily, Fae ]

Sorrelkit was scared. Both the the leader and deputy. "I bet I know how did it." She muttered to her self.

March 5th, 2021, 06:13 AM

Cloudkit looked around. She didn’t care for this meeting! All she wanted to do was play with someone! But no one wanted to play with her!

(Open!)

ThePuzzlerThree
March 5th, 2021, 07:55 AM
Mousepaw shook. This wasn't right. Life in the clans was supposed to be peaceful. "L-lotusheart? Will I have to-to fight?" Shadeleaf

Shade.
March 5th, 2021, 07:57 AM
Mousepaw shook. This wasn't right. Life in the clans was supposed to be peaceful. "L-lotusheart? Will I have to-to fight?" Shadeleaf

This was a difficult conversation.
"Well, you've had some battle training but not too much so perhaps not. But if you can't bring yourself to do so It's fine. Unless...under dire circumstances." she said solemnly.

ThePuzzlerThree
March 5th, 2021, 08:02 AM
"Will we have to start battle training? I don't want to fight! Isn't there a peaceful way to go about this? If another clan has them, can't we just see what the clan wants? We wouldn't have to fight!" Shadeleaf

Shade.
March 5th, 2021, 08:09 AM
"Will we have to start battle training? I don't want to fight! Isn't there a peaceful way to go about this? If another clan has them, can't we just see what the clan wants? We wouldn't have to fight!" Shadeleaf

Lotusheart sighed.
"Things aren't as simple. But we won't nececarrely have a battle. Wait and see for now." she mewed.

WinterMara
March 5th, 2021, 10:05 AM
Whitepaw thought this was so boring, who even cared about them anyways. But, then she realized. Sootstar AND Stormcall were not in camp, she had always had a fear of being lectured by the leader. Not because she cared, but because she assumed their lectures were going to be the WORST long and boring ones. But with neither of them here, that meant...no leader. A wide grin suddenly went on her face, although she was trying hard not too. || Open for anyone to question why she seems so happy ||

Wildpath, on the other hand...she wasn't doing great, she panicked more. Sootstar? Stormcall? MISSING?! Oh gosh, her kits should be due soon and...what would happen without those two? Oh no, this was awful! What if Dawnstar...what if... that was all on her mind, she couldn't do this, she just went back into the nursery. ||Closed||

Jade13
March 5th, 2021, 10:32 AM
can i help look for them? i would be an apprentice if they hadnt gone missing so can i help? littlekit asked

jayfeather21
March 5th, 2021, 12:27 PM
"oh, dear oh oh! will shadowclan try and take over our camp too?!" irispetel shuddered at the thought of her kits growing up under rule of shadowclan

Rani
March 5th, 2021, 02:11 PM
And so with one fell swoop Snakepaws fears were confirmed and the lanky tom was assured that he was the last one left. It made sense though he supposed, Sootstar and Stormcall were too big a presence in the clan to go unnoticed and for such silence they must be gone. Maybe a proper medicine cat (not an angry strangely trained atheist like himself) would have answers as to where they'd all gone ~from the stars~ but it was just Snakepaw and he was just as confused and worried as the rest of the clan.

At least there was something they might be able to try and to Snakepaw search patrols seemed perfect. The apprentices mind raced as he started shuffling through areas to look and who might be best for the patrols when he was suddenly jolted out of his revere by the golden boy addressing him directly. As if his day couldnt get any worse. Of course he had something to include, Sparrowskip was gone. Not vanished mysteriously like Sootstar and Stormcall though, he knew exactly why his mentor had left, yes, left. After all he was the cause. An argument a vicious brutal argument he now regretted had ruined everything and though he didnt have conformation it was pretty plain that Sparrowskip had had enough and just left. He couldnt tell the clan that though, even if it wouldnt just cause problems it was none of their business but.... They did need to know he was gone.

So with a sharp glare at Lionstorm for making him do this publicly the apprentice rose from his spot and scrabbled up the streamstone to stand next to him frown in place. (And even with his added high towering over the clan he Lionstorm still towered over him! Ugh!)
"I wish I had actual good news for you all but the world is rough and today seems to be a hard example of that. Sparrowskip is also missing. We were on a herb patrol together last I heard from him and parted ways at the end, I havent seen him since and was trying to find Sootstar to plan where to go from there and I think you all know the outcome of that.
So in the upcoming patrols keep an eye out for him too, if we're lucky maybe they all are just having a meeting and decided to exclude me." That joke probably didnt help the mood much did it.

"Stay calm though, Im perfectly capable of keeping the clan healthy on my own and our herb stores are plentiful. If any of you doubt me I do dare you to tell me that to my face. If any cat cannot help but panic dont worry I have a herb for that, its called slapping you in the face until you stop being an idiot. We're Riverclan, seriously, we have more important things to focus on then blind panic and are way too strong for that anyway. We will move forward." Snakepaw was certain that even if he didnt manage to alone, Lionstar would be also trying too. The fluffy blockhead was good for that after all.

BILL., hope, Jackpot, Exis, Dipper, Puddle~, implimm, Shadeleaf, gs29513, Estelle, Rainquail, Angelique, rosetherosey, Willowfern, Ella_heart, spade, Kai, The Flying Pizza, dinosaur, Phoenix Fall, elysian, Rockfall, Fierceclaw, Topazkit, Neszuko, Trouble, Silverfur & Co, ThePuzzlerThree, always., D a s h, Viper2008, jayfeather21, Fuzzy, WinterRabbit5350, Peril, feather lily, TheNyanCatMinecart, Kyrieknight, leopardstrike4, sootsplashed, vermin, Hazelfrost, Aspen, Moon Lily, Fae

Silverfur & Co
March 5th, 2021, 02:28 PM
Snowpaw was in shock {wait sootstar is missing so is syormcall as well as our med cat. What should we do?!} she thought panicking. She looked at him

Exis
March 5th, 2021, 02:29 PM
Foxblaze felt herself well up with pride. That was her boy on the streamstones. That was her boy. She purred happily knowing that Snakepaw was still dedicated to his clan. She wanted to speak up but she couldn’t say what she wanted to. “Snakepaw is right. We’re Riverclan. We can do this.” She said standing to her paws and looking around. This was the clan that had taken her in, and there was nothing she wouldn’t do for it. She turned and beamed up at her son, so proud of him for his speech and so proud of him for just being him.

Rani

Akira
March 5th, 2021, 02:55 PM
Reedkit looked around in worry. Why was everyone missing? Did they not like RiverClan? Were they alright? And... who would hold his apprentice ceremony.

Silvercreek sighed, shaking his head. He was getting too old for this chaos.

WinterMara
March 5th, 2021, 02:56 PM
Whitepaw's smile faded. Oh right, Snakepaw existed. Blegh, still someone to scold her, then again, the apprentice couldn't be THAT much older than her, right? Oh and, the other medicine cat is missing eh who cared.

spade
March 5th, 2021, 03:01 PM
➳ Kestrelwing

Now there was a surprise. Wasn't Sparrowskip new to the role too? Well, new enough to the point where Kestrelwing didn't recall interactions with the missing medicine cat. Then again he didn't make it a point to really seek Clanmates out to have discussions.

Yellow eyes flashing with an unreadable expression, the tom watched Snakepaw as he stood on the Streamstone addressing the Clan. The apprentice looked quite small next to Lionstorm, and while he hadn't had many intneractions with Snakepaw either he quite admired his speech. It seemed not all of the RiverClan apprentices were mouse-brains who had their head filled with idealizations of the "great stars above".

He wanted to add that he would be more than happy to help Snakepaw deliver some of this "panic herb" that he spoke of. The temptation to smack some of his Clanmates upside the head was more than tempting, and Kestrelwing almost parted his jaws to say something, but instead just grinned as he watched the two on top of the rock.

Madelaine
March 5th, 2021, 03:08 PM
Heronflight listened to Snakepaw. He was quite wise for his age and she believed every word. The molly looked at all of her clanmates. "We need to keep ourselves strong, If we won't we might nit be able to call ourselves Riverclan. We gotta stick together through these hard times or it could lead to our downfall.", she meowed, trying to be loud so everyone could hear her. Wow her confidence was a whole lot stronger. Usually she would break down, but she couldn't. She needed to stay strong for her clan.

The molly looked at Lionstorm. It was obvious to her he already aknowleged her. She wanted to help sooth her clan through these hard times. They were still a clan not some scared kittypets. "No matter hard it will be we need to stick together and not panic!", Heronflight finished.

Willowfern
March 5th, 2021, 03:47 PM
Dunesplash

Shifting from paw to paw, worry nagging at her heart, the expectant she-cat’s mind was racing.
‘What is going to happen to this clan?’ She thought, still not yet considering herself a full member despite coming back after being missing, ‘Will my kits be alright??’

Willowfern
March 5th, 2021, 03:53 PM
Fishspeckle

At Lionstorm’s words, Fishspeckle stiffened, his whole body going rigid.
The deputy AND the leader?! What was happening to RiverClan! The clan seemed to shrink daily now! Fishspeckle shook himself, First Sparrowsnap, now Sootstar and Stormcall?? Oh, this was bad, very very bad.

Abyssopelagic
March 5th, 2021, 06:12 PM
Palepaw padded over to Snakepaw, glancing back to Eelpaw, hoping they wouldn't feel abandoned that she decided to speak to Snakepaw.
"You don't have to heal the whole Clan alone," she started her offer.
"I could help you, if you want. At least until you have someone else."
She didn't want her helping Snakepaw to cut into her training with Berryscorch. She'd be quite disappointed if it did, but since the adults decided they were going to up and leave the Clan to fend for itself, she'd be more than happy to step in to assist a fellow apprentice.

Rani

iliri
March 5th, 2021, 07:39 PM
Now that was just great. Lakepaw's fur was now bristling madly with madness, now she had NO idea what to do in this certain situation, but she guessed she could help in some way. "I can help in a way." She grumbled, looking up at the apprentice.

Frozen Reign
March 5th, 2021, 08:06 PM
Flamedrop Blinked in surprise. there was only one high rank left in camp! mind racing, she though of all the places the high ranks would have gone, and thought to check them later.
"I could lead a search party," she mewed quietly. once again, she realized that she had said it out loud, and now wished she could take it back. it was only an Idea, really...
Right?

dino.
March 5th, 2021, 08:33 PM
// Open!

>Goosefury<
────────

Lionstorm and Snakepaw both had to be kidding. He didn't know Stormcall at all, but of course it was worrying - but Sootstar going missing? The leader wouldn't have just walked off and left - something had to have happened. Search patrols were an obvious idea, a good idea.

Again, he didn't know Sparrowskip, but three authority figures were missing. It didn't sound good, and it definitely wasn't a good look for RiverClan if the news got out. It couldn't be great for Lionstorm, either - the golden tom had stepped down to stop dealing with this kind of stuff, and there he was again, up on that rock.

"If either of you need help with patrols, let me know," he called from his spot. "I'm happy to lend a paw."

Fuzzy
March 5th, 2021, 09:11 PM
The ginger and white molly sat quietly listening to the cats around her. Mister Sootstar, Ms. Stormcall, and Mister Sparrowskip were all missing. They all just vanished. Petuniapaw knew that she hadn't seen them around really but she just assumed they were busy when she was or something... They needed to find them, and soon. Yes, she liked that Mister Lionstorm was around and a face she knew on the rock but, Mister Sootstar and the rest still needed to be found.

Looking around at the gathered group of RiverClanners, Petuniapaw couldn't help but notice that the group was smaller than it used to be. Not only that but cats were not taking this well. Giving her all the more reason to flash an encouraging smile at those around her. "We will be fine, as Snakepaw said, we are RiverClan, we'll get through this! We have each other! That's what a Clan does, we stick together and work our way through the hard time. In the end we'll come out stronger than we are now. No need to worry!" Petuniapaw explained, trying to encourage her Clanmates. This wasn't something she had gone through before, and part of her was worried. Yet, she knew it would work out. If the spirits guided her back to RiverClan and kept her safe, they would do the same for her Clan. Sugarapple was among the spirits now, or in StarClan as Blizzardsky said. She still didn't quiet understand the whole StarClan thing.
Clearing her head of those thoughts Petuniapaw would turn back to the Streamstones. "I would like to help search for Mister Sootstar, Ms. Stormcall, and Mister Sparrowskip, please." She requested, dipping her head slightly. Petuniapwas wasn't even sure if they would hear her from where she sat but still, she would offer to help. That was the least she could do after everything RiverClan had and continues to do for her.

Mango
March 5th, 2021, 11:37 PM
Blizzardsky wasn’t quite sure how to react to this news,” Soo....if we don’t find them, you’ll be Lionstar again. Poor Starclan keeps taking your lives then giving them back to you.” he sighed trying really hard to crack a joke and lighten the mode some.

littlelove
March 6th, 2021, 12:01 AM
Sootstar, Stormcall, and Sparrowskip? As Morningpaw let the shocking news settle in her head, she flicked her tail in discomfort. What did this mean for Riverclan? The idea of this being the beginning of the end for her clan made her shiver.

Doom
March 6th, 2021, 01:31 AM
↠ Acornwhisker 🍂

Sootstar, Stormcall, and Sparrowskip were missing? Acornwhisker swallowed hard, realizing how senseless she must've been to not even notice the absence of her own leader and medicine cat. Her cheeks heated for only a moment before the voices of her Clanmates shouted waves of reassurance over her. Yes...they'll be just fine. No need to be slapped in the face by Snakepaw. Stars, no.

"I'd like to help with the search parties as well!" Acornwhisker spoke up, narrowing her ears on Lionstorm and Snakepaw. "Although...if everyone else is busy searching, I'd be happy to help organize any other sort of event to keep RiverClan operating. I could lead some hunting patrols or train some of the apprentices while everyone is out searching?"

Silverfur & Co
March 6th, 2021, 01:23 PM
Snowpaw calls out as well "I can lend my paws to any help that can be provided in searches or in hunting to make sure our patrolled and other are well fed." She mews looking up at lionstorm

~dust~
March 6th, 2021, 09:02 PM
he opened his mouth shocked.
All high-ranks except snakepaw gone?
He meowed to morningpaw
What are we going to do!
littlelove

vellichor
March 6th, 2021, 10:30 PM
Beansprout
________

The siamese was breathing heavily. Fear was creeping in — Sootstar was gone. Stormcall was gone. Sparrowskip was gone. Leaving Lionstorm and Snakepaw to guide the Clan out of this mess. This wasn’t good. At all. Blue eyes darted around the clearing, bouncing from cat to cat as they offered to search for the missing cats. Yes! He could do that!

Before he had time to second-guess himself, Beansprout found himself on his paws. "I can help search! Or— or do anything else! That you need me to do,," He trailed off, feeling embarrassment creep in. Was he too loud? Not loud enough, No, he was plenty loud. He didn’t just make a fool of himself, did he?

rosetherosey
March 6th, 2021, 10:38 PM
~ Featherbreeze ~

Featherbreeze listened carefully, trying to stay focused. Although she caught few words as she was lost in a daydream like usual, those she managed to hear brought grim news. Fear and excitement both began to rise in her throat. The thought of adventure, and changes to the clan filled the excitement. But the fact it was likely they were hurt, or even worse, dead, was just as strong. But she trusted the clan. There were many great cats who could lead. Although there still was an ounce of doubt hidden away behind her wonder filled eyes.

Poprock
March 7th, 2021, 12:31 AM
BILL. spade (I mentioned your kitty, just for you to see :) )

Bumblestep felt overwhelmed as dozens of different emotions hit him at once. Fear for his leaders, who vanished without a trace during a time of tense rivalry with Shadowclan. The black and white tom could already see in certain cat's eyes that they would use this situation for their own personal gain. Kestrelwing's steely gaze that was currently locked on the streamstones sent chills down his spine. They really did need to catch up soon.

Worry for not only his clan, but Snakepaw. The young medicine cat would now have to bear his clan's wounds alone... without ever having completed his training. Not to mention Lionstorm, a cat who had not been leader for moons now. Would he become leader again?

Despite these negative emotions clouding his mind, a third feeling was overpowered them all. A quiet sense of... confidence? He truly couldn't tell what in. The perseverance of his clan? The skill of his past and present leaders? Himself?

"I can help manage the younger cats to keep them out of your fur. I still remember a few fun training exercises I could show the apprentices, or even keep the kits entertained while search parties are sent out. If need be, I am also willing to help look for our lost allies myself." Dear starclan don't let Shadowclan have them... I don't know if I could bare to have to go to war.

littlelove
March 7th, 2021, 02:32 AM
~dust~
The grim look on Morningpaw's face remained while she wracked her brain for options.
"Well," she begun murmuring to Smokepaw, "I think we should help out. With the search parties and everything; maybe they just got lost, or something?" Her tone was unsure and laced with anxiety.
Looking up to the Streamstone, she resorted to calling out along with her clanmates. "I'm willing to help with whatever you need me to!"

BEAR.
March 7th, 2021, 04:16 AM
NOTE: Make sure to submit your cats to the RiverClan Roster (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36274)
so they're not removed from the Allegiances or they get added if they're
not on them yet!

"Patrols will be dispatched to all our borders." Lionstorm's gaze rested on Kestrelwing. He liked the boldness of his words. "As plausible as it is Dawnstar took one of them captive, I don't think both of them is likely when no one has reported ShadowClan scent in our territory.." Surely, RiverClan wasn't so daft that they'd ignore such a red flag. "With that in mind.. if we do find their scent in ShadowClan's midst, Dawnstar will have more to worry about than a warning at the Gathering." Lionstorm wasn't against raids - with or without permission. He laid flames to ShadowClan's land more than once before and would gladly do it again. Perhaps to their camp this time. [ spade]

To Mousepaw, he softened. "Currently, we have no plans of battle in sight. We don't even know what happened to them." Perhaps they just got.. trapped in the sea caves or something. That's where he found Fawn with Willowpaw all those moons ago. "But you should be battle training regardless. The other Clans aren't the only threat you'll face."

[ ThePuzzlerThree, Shadeleaf ]

"Littlekit--" Lionstorm paused. "I don't think we should have many apprentices on these search parties. We don't know what dangers they might face, and since your ceremony was unfortunately delayed you have no training. Sit this out, and once we figure out what's going on I'll make sure you get your apprentice name." [ feather lily]

Irispetal was jumping to conclusions. Not the worst thing, but.. "ShadowClan isn't doing squat to us. If they have taken them captive, we'll put them back in their place." ShadowClan wasn't going to mess with RiverClan and get away with it. Lionstorm would rather die another nine times over. [ jayfeather21]

And then Snakepaw spoke. Sparrowskip was gone.

These circumstances spoke more to ShadowClan intervention: two medicine cats alone in the forest. It'd be easy to snatch Sparrowskip if he had gotten too close to the border... but Lionstorm didn't want to make assumptions, not when the Clan needed to focus. "In Sparrowskip's absence, that makes you our full medicine cat." He was going to be upfront about this. "Whether we find him or not.. I know he hasn't been around too much before this. It's probably time you got your full name since you've been handling the Clan healing."

He was skeptical about being well supplied in Leaf-bare but perhaps Snakepaw had found the key to immortal plant life. "Well spoken." The last thing they needed was panic. "In times like these, we need to remain united and calm. Search patrols are a good step toward unity - and learning the truth of these absences. Until we know what's going on - Snakepaw, you are the only remaining high rank in this Clan. I believe it'd be best if you assigned the search parties." The search patrols could focus on the missing and, if possible, mark the borders. But that did leave something else.. "We should also organize hunting patrols to resupply our prey pile. We are still within Leaf-bare's grasp and our pile has been low for some time." Keep things normal. Keep cats strong. [ Rani]

He made a point of ignoring Blizzardsky. Lionstorm had no interest in reclaiming his rank-- not really. He recognized the stress of leadership and how draining it was. Being a warrior had been pretty boring.. but he chalked it up to a lack of activity around the Clan: it was like the life essence of RiverClan had been sucked dry. "Keeping the younger cats distracted might be a good idea.." Bumblestep might be onto something there. "It'd be good for the kits and apprentices to have something they can focus on while we're searching for the lost. Perhaps you can find something for Littlekit to do, since his ceremony was never completed?" He'd probably pair well with Acornwhisker, but Lionstorm didn't want to wrap too many cats up in events before patrols were determined. [ Rockfall]

He wanted to address all the patrol volunteers but he figured that might be best left to Snakepaw.
Speaking of..

Clearing his throat, he looked back at the medicine cat apprentice. It was - weird, trying to not step on Snakepaw's plans (and toe beans.) "If that's fine with you." A part of him was used to doing what he wanted when it came to calling the shots.. and not being a real authority figure again was something he needed to get use to.[ WinterRabbit5350, ~dust~, spade, Exis, Shadeleaf, feather lily, Fierceclaw, Slushie, Starfall, QueenCuphead, Puddle~, Silverfur & Co, Bread, Hazelfrost, Rani, Angelique, leopardstrike4, gs29513, CheetahPelt, Moon Kit, Rainquail, Barnabas, Willowfern, Kyrieknight, FallAndAutumn, sootsplashed, Peril, Aquilex, Snook, Zesty Mango, Fuzzy, Fae, littlelove, hope, Ella_heart, Paradise, TheSnowyAnimal, Shimm, rosetherosey, Dipper, Jackpot, Estelle, Kai, The Flying Pizza, dinosaur, Phoenix Fall, elysian, Rockfall, Topazkit, Neszuko, Trouble, always., D a s h, Viper2008, jayfeather21, TheNyanCatMinecart, vermin, Aspen, Moon Lily]

Madelaine
March 7th, 2021, 04:27 AM
Heronflight noticed her words of encouragement wasn't heard, so she shut her mouth and went to the side of the camp. How embarrassing was that? She just looked up at Lionstorm. She guessed she kind of deserved it. The molly focused her eye on all who volunteered. She might go hunting on her own later. That was just how she was feeling right now. She'd wait for the meeting to conclude first just in case anything else happens.

gs29513
March 7th, 2021, 05:32 AM
Splashleap really, really hoped that she would get to go do SOMETHING. There seemed to be a lot of things going on and she stretched up a bit higher in an effort to have a presence besides a space in the absence of cat. Being short was useful sometimes, but other times it was just about the worst.

WinterMara
March 7th, 2021, 07:48 AM
White sighed in relief, great, this meant she probably didn't have to help! Or, wait a second, PATROLS?! Please say she did NOT have to go on one of those wretched things!

Willowfern
March 7th, 2021, 08:04 AM
Fishspeckle

Fishspeckle stepped forward, boldly he meowed,
“Lionstorm, Snakepaw, if there’s anything I can do, I’ll be open to it.”

~Fierce~
March 7th, 2021, 08:57 AM
~Streampwlt~
Streampelt sat quietly through the meeting, not wanting to talk during a very important meeting.

~Fiercepaw~
Fiercepaw sat calmly until Lionstorm said that. She had to train with other apprentice smaller than her? She looked towards Bumblestep, the cat that had offered to keep the apprentices and kits busy. She could probably take on a fight with him and win! Fiercepaw look back towards Lionstorm. “It’s no fair that I’m still counted as an apprentice. I mean, I know why I was made an apprentice but do I have to do what the other apprentices will do? I could take them all on at once and win.” She meowed to Lionstorm.
:heartbounce: BILL. :heartbounce:

Mango
March 7th, 2021, 09:14 AM
Blizzardsky was silent for a minute before speaking,” If we don’t find Stormcall or Sootstar, are you going to reclaim your lives and become our leader again?” he asked. He didn’t need to ask it but frankly he liked the idea of Lionstar over Sootstar, but he had enough sense not to say that part.

rosetherosey
March 7th, 2021, 09:20 AM
~ Featherbreeze ~

She listened absent mindedly. Mostly she was thinking of what they would do if all the high ranks were gone for good. Who would become leader, deputy, and medicine cat apprentice. Featherbreeze had thought of many people for the jobs, although at the time it was probably more important to listen.

She wasn't the best at listening, as she was more of a speaker.

Featherbreeze suddenly imagined what would happen if she became leader. Pumping out orders, building up patrols, conducting ceremonies, all of it. Though she quickly shook the thought away as it was unlikely a car of her age (19 moons) would become leader.

As usual, she was left to piece together the few words she caught from the speaker. Something about patrols, a medicine cat, a small kit, and some other things that didn't make it through her head.

-Ash-
March 7th, 2021, 10:09 AM
☾ Leafshade

Leafshade had immediately stepped forward, more concerned that her leader, deputy, and medicine cat had gone missing. "I could lead a patrol, if you want!" the pale brown she-cat volunteered, wanting to find the missing ranks more than anything else.

<> BILL.

spade
March 7th, 2021, 10:48 AM
➳ Kestrelwing

That was all that the tom needed to hear. Reaffirmation that Lionstorm would restore them to greatness. Whether that was through personally selecting the next leader, or resuming the role himself, Kestrelwing flexed his claws in anticipation once more. His yellow eyes gleamed with hunger for battle, ready to jump at a moments notice to the idea of a raid on ShadowClan. Someone in the forest had to stand up to those mangy flea-bitten rats, and personally he wouldn't mind if that someone were RiverClan - or even just himself.

"Good." The warrior only spoke one word, but it rang loud and directly at Lionstorm as Kestrelwing held his gaze, his own unwavering.

The other questions and calls that his Clanmates shouted around him fell on deaf ears as Kestrelwing's mind started racing with all the possibilities before him. He had hated Sootstar and his leadership, and while he never wished them death, he was certainly glad they were able to move forward into a stronger, better era.

One voice did catch him by surprise, and that was Bumblestep. The gray tabby turned his head to see his Clanmate watching him, and returned the glance with a narrowed look of his own. The two hadn't spoken since their blowout almost a moon ago, and while Kestrelwing had no desire to patch the nonexistent "friendship", even the moody tom knew now was not the time for a divided Clan. So, pushing his own emotions aside, he simply just dipped his head to the warrior without a word before returning his attention to the Streamstone.

// Rockfall [i can see another interaction between them in the future teeheehee ^^]

iliri
March 7th, 2021, 12:08 PM
Lakepaw's ears twitched to the sound of patrols. She wouldn't mind joining one.

Starfall
March 7th, 2021, 01:23 PM
Rowanmist

The Tabby simply sat there, it was a blast of nostalgia seeing Lionstorm up on the Streamstone, however the familiar feeling was quickly washed away by worry. Both Sootstar and Stormcall gone? Were they okay? Kidnapped? Sootstar had...all of his lives, if he was recalling correctly, so surely.

His thoughts came to a stop as the golden tabby spoke up about the clan's size. His gaze raked across the clearing...he was right. Compared to before...there were so little of them. The tabby shuffled his paws, and somewhat curled into himself. So things weren't as good as he had viewed them.

He kept his gaze fixated on the ground as Snakepaw spoke up, Sparrowskip too? They were all gone except for poor Snakepaw... Brows furrowed and he looked up at the pair, annoyed, mostly, disappointed. Riverclan could do so much better than what was happening right now. He'd do his best to help!

Aquilex
March 7th, 2021, 01:28 PM
Barkfuzz listened quietly to Lionstorm speak. His tail thumped against the hardened camp floor. I want to help with something! he thought. I just don't know who to ask...

Willie Warf
March 7th, 2021, 03:40 PM
Stone foot sat and listened to the meeting,nodding when lionstorm said he wast taking his leadership back " Lionstorm! I have an idea! How about I take all of the apprentices and we have a little championship on the territory! A little hunting,a few friendly spars and maybe we could invite thunderclan apprentices? BILL.

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 7th, 2021, 06:51 PM
NOTE: Make sure to submit your cats to the RiverClan Roster (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36274)
so they're not removed from the Allegiances or they get added if they're
not on them yet!

"Patrols will be dispatched to all our borders." Lionstorm's gaze rested on Kestrelwing. He liked the boldness of his words. "As plausible as it is Dawnstar took one of them captive, I don't think both of them is likely when no one has reported ShadowClan scent in our territory.." Surely, RiverClan wasn't so daft that they'd ignore such a red flag. "With that in mind.. if we do find their scent in ShadowClan's midst, Dawnstar will have more to worry about than a warning at the Gathering." Lionstorm wasn't against raids - with or without permission. He laid flames to ShadowClan's land more than once before and would gladly do it again. Perhaps to their camp this time. [ spade]

To Mousepaw, he softened. "Currently, we have no plans of battle in sight. We don't even know what happened to them." Perhaps they just got.. trapped in the sea caves or something. That's where he found Fawn with Willowpaw all those moons ago. "But you should be battle training regardless. The other Clans aren't the only threat you'll face."

[ ThePuzzlerThree, Shadeleaf ]

"Littlekit--" Lionstorm paused. "I don't think we should have many apprentices on these search parties. We don't know what dangers they might face, and since your ceremony was unfortunately delayed you have no training. Sit this out, and once we figure out what's going on I'll make sure you get your apprentice name." [ feather lily]

Irispetal was jumping to conclusions. Not the worst thing, but.. "ShadowClan isn't doing squat to us. If they have taken them captive, we'll put them back in their place." ShadowClan wasn't going to mess with RiverClan and get away with it. Lionstorm would rather die another nine times over. [ jayfeather21]

And then Snakepaw spoke. Sparrowskip was gone.

These circumstances spoke more to ShadowClan intervention: two medicine cats alone in the forest. It'd be easy to snatch Sparrowskip if he had gotten too close to the border... but Lionstorm didn't want to make assumptions, not when the Clan needed to focus. "In Sparrowskip's absence, that makes you our full medicine cat." He was going to be upfront about this. "Whether we find him or not.. I know he hasn't been around too much before this. It's probably time you got your full name since you've been handling the Clan healing."

He was skeptical about being well supplied in Leaf-bare but perhaps Snakepaw had found the key to immortal plant life. "Well spoken." The last thing they needed was panic. "In times like these, we need to remain united and calm. Search patrols are a good step toward unity - and learning the truth of these absences. Until we know what's going on - Snakepaw, you are the only remaining high rank in this Clan. I believe it'd be best if you assigned the search parties." The search patrols could focus on the missing and, if possible, mark the borders. But that did leave something else.. "We should also organize hunting patrols to resupply our prey pile. We are still within Leaf-bare's grasp and our pile has been low for some time." Keep things normal. Keep cats strong. [ Rani]

He made a point of ignoring Blizzardsky. Lionstorm had no interest in reclaiming his rank-- not really. He recognized the stress of leadership and how draining it was. Being a warrior had been pretty boring.. but he chalked it up to a lack of activity around the Clan: it was like the life essence of RiverClan had been sucked dry. "Keeping the younger cats distracted might be a good idea.." Bumblestep might be onto something there. "It'd be good for the kits and apprentices to have something they can focus on while we're searching for the lost. Perhaps you can find something for Littlekit to do, since his ceremony was never completed?" He'd probably pair well with Acornwhisker, but Lionstorm didn't want to wrap too many cats up in events before patrols were determined. [ Rockfall]

He wanted to address all the patrol volunteers but he figured that might be best left to Snakepaw.
Speaking of..

Clearing his throat, he looked back at the medicine cat apprentice. It was - weird, trying to not step on Snakepaw's plans (and toe beans.) "If that's fine with you." A part of him was used to doing what he wanted when it came to calling the shots.. and not being a real authority figure again was something he needed to get use to.[ WinterRabbit5350, ~dust~, spade, Exis, Shadeleaf, feather lily, Fierceclaw, Slushie, Starfall, QueenCuphead, Puddle~, Silverfur & Co, Bread, Hazelfrost, Rani, Angelique, leopardstrike4, gs29513, CheetahPelt, Moon Kit, Rainquail, Barnabas, Willowfern, Kyrieknight, FallAndAutumn, sootsplashed, Peril, Aquilex, Snook, Zesty Mango, Fuzzy, Fae, littlelove, hope, Ella_heart, Paradise, TheSnowyAnimal, Shimm, rosetherosey, Dipper, Jackpot, Estelle, Kai, The Flying Pizza, dinosaur, Phoenix Fall, elysian, Rockfall, Topazkit, Neszuko, Trouble, always., D a s h, Viper2008, jayfeather21, TheNyanCatMinecart, vermin, Aspen, Moon Lily]
Sorrelkit looked down, sad. She was going to be a apprentice, that was what Sootstar said.

Akira
March 7th, 2021, 07:01 PM
Did that mean that, because his ceremony never finished, Reedkit couldn't help search? Aww... but, maybe he could help around camp! He liked to help.

Silvercreek hummed. That grand speech reminded him of Lionstorm's time as leader. This ought to be interesting.

Jade13
March 7th, 2021, 09:19 PM
But... ok he said. He understood but still wanted to help though he didn’t know what he could help with. Can I help with something, I don’t want to just do nothing he said

(Open)

Madelaine
March 8th, 2021, 01:17 AM
Heronflight might as well help her beloved clan. She padded from where she sat by the camp wall. "I can lead a patrol!", she called. Plus she really wanted to get out of camp. She needed to help and this was the best way to do so. She owed Sootstar so much for allowing her back.

Dizerel
March 8th, 2021, 02:53 AM
(Open!)

Junipersong looked around at all her fellow clan-mates. Things were not looking good. Everything was going wrong. In a situation like this, fear, anger, and paranoia were easily spread. Fighting against what seemed like impossible odds, she wanted to give into the darker thoughts of doubt that anyone would have faced, but as always, she knew what she had to do. Being strong and inspiring didn't come naturally to her, rather, it was a choice that she made every single day, and constantly put forth the effort to keep up.

She looked about the clearing. Waiting for Lionstorm to finish speaking so that she didn't interrupt him, she called out, hoping to bolster the moral of those around her. Her deep, commanding voice ringing out to any that would listen. "We cannot let this ill fortune bring our spirits down. Right now is a time for action, and we most be stronger and more committed than we have ever been before if we are to get through this. I will gladly do what it takes to restore our prosperity." She announced. The confidence and willpower in her voice already made it sound like she knew everything was going to be alright, despite the bleak circumstances.

Looking towards Lionstorm and then Snakepaw. Still with a confident yet serious demeanor "I will help in any way I can. I feel that I will perform much better on a patrol, but if you need me to hunt, I will do so. Just let me know how I can help." Holding her concerned stare for a few moments, before her face lightened up into the smile that she was known for. "We got this. Dont worry."

Rani
March 8th, 2021, 03:47 AM
Search and Rescue Patrols
These patrols are due in to Lionstorm BILL. and Snakepaw in the leaders den by the 15th of march. On this date please check the thread to see if your patrol lead has reported and if not feel free to report yourself. If you need more time just pm me and Bill! Failure to report will result in Snakepaw hunting you down and verbally ripping you appart at the very least.
These searches are meant to be quick so you only need to do one post in each area with your cat (you are free to do more though) before moving on. If someone doesn’t reply do move on without them.

Snakepaws claws involuntary unsheathed with a ‘snck’ and dug into the streamstone as the young tom stopped his eyes from bugging through sheer force of will.
Sure it was reasonable in a way for him to get his full name now given present circumstances and that there really was no set standards for becoming a full medicine cat but ‘dont be incompetent’ but it still was something Snakepaw hadn’t even considered and internally sent him into a mental tailspin. He was nine moons old for stars sake, that was young really young to be getting a name! Plus that was still forgetting that he never wanted this role (despite him now being at least settled into it) and was only a half trained apprentice who didn’t even believe in starclan!
He wasn’t ready, HE WASNT READY! He had to be ready.
Riverclan needed a proper high rank right now not just an apprentice and the clan couldn’t know all those negative bits but his age, it’d do nothing but scare them and they really wouldn’t know unless he told them. Sootstar had said it best so long ago didn’t he; Clan comes first, before anyone, even you.

So steady and outwardly calm he nodded and spoke “I’ll be going to the Starcave to get my name as soon as possible then. Probably after the search patrols get back, just in case.” And so he viciously suppressed his negative emotions to focus on the patrols.

[Prompt; All is normal at the shadowclan border but the Thunderclan one is a disaster. After investigation it becomes clear that thunderclan lead some coyotes here to escape them and these beasts tore the border and surrounding area to shreds. To make matters worse you find a small pool of blood and Stormcalls scent surrounded by the stench of the canines. There is no body or further indication of her fate…]
“Kestrelwing spade I hear your concerns about shadowclans involvement in this and to be honest I share these worries. They’ve been our enemies for ages so its foolish to discount them. So I want you to take Fishspeckle Willowfern (I heard you volunteer the first time) and Berrysorch Puddle~ and go straight to the Saltmedow Marsh to investigate. If there’s nothing there follow the border to check the Smallpines before heading back. Be careful.”

[Prompt; The Cattail pond is frozen over and the Training Islands are empty but the real cold lies in the tunnels. You find no indication of anyone having been down there in awhile.]
“Splashleap gs29513 ! I hope you’re not afraid of the dark because I need you to take Streampelt Fierceclaw and Foxblaze Exis through the Cattail pond and training islands then down into the tunnels. Ive heard that place is a maze so maybe someone got lost down there and just needs to be recovered. Still do be careful I don’t want to have to treat unnecessary wounds. And Mom? Please come back.”

[Prompt; The Windclan border is quiet if understandably unscented/unpatroled but you find Sparrowskips scent trail at the Sleepy Thicket and its fresh! He was here with Snakepaw and lingered after the apprentice left but the trail stops and goes cold and unable to pick up a new one not much more can be done to find him.]
“Lotusheart Shadeleaf I want you to take Sassafrasfire implimm aaaaaaaand her apprentice Petuniapaw Fuzzy across Sedgewater valley and then cut through the Sleepy Thicket on your way back to camp. If you see windclan there do be nice they’re struggling right now and if you see shadowclan keep your guard up and don’t give anything away. They cannot know this is happening if they don’t already. I know Sootstar went over there to find out what was going on though so maybe thats why we cant find him.”

[Prompt; At first you find nothing at your beginning locations and its just a long hard cold slog as you have to traverse a huge distance. However, at the Lionsrange you find Sootstars scent it seems he just walked here and kept on walking all the way out of the territory….]
“Toadpounce Kyrieknight you’ll be leading Heronflight Angelique and Sedgestorm Rainquail across the Lionsbeach and over to and across the Lionsrange (those are all such stupid names Lionstorm you’re an egomaniac). Youre the group with the furthest to travel, sorry, but I selected you because Im confident you can make it even if you have to spend a night there.”

“Everyone who encounters a border take a moment to refresh it would you? Let’s not give anyone any ideas right now. Lionstorm you should assign the hunting patrols.”

WinterRabbit5350, ~dust~, spade, Exis, Shadeleaf, feather lily, Fierceclaw, Slushie, Starfall, queenCuphead, Puddle~, Silverfur & Co, Bread, Hazelfrost, Rani, Angelique, leopardstrike4, gs29513, CheetahPelt, Moon Kit, Rainquail, Barnabas, Willowfern, Kyrieknight, FallAndAutumn, sootsplashed, Peril, Aquilex, Snook, Zesty Mango, Fuzzy, Fae, littlelove, hope, Ella_heart, Paradise, TheSnowyAnimal, Shimm, rosetherosey, Dipper, Jackpot, Estelle, Kai, The Flying Pizza, dinosaur, Phoenix Fall, elysian, Rockfall, Topazkit, Neszuko, Trouble, always., @D a s h, Viper2008, jayfeather21, TheNyanCatMinecart, vermin, Aspen, Moon Lily

Shade.
March 8th, 2021, 03:51 AM
implimm
Fuzzy

Lotusheart looked around for the people she was supposed to patrol with. She spotted the warrior-apprentice duo and approached them. She was a really shy cat, preferring to keep to herself. She just looked at both of them awkwardly, hoping one of them would speak first. Despite her quiet demeanor, Lotusheart was a very determined cat. She couldn't believe that all the high ranks would just leave like that! There had to be an explanation. Someone needed to lead the clan, through thick and thin. And whoever that was needed to have the clan's best interests at heart.

gs29513
March 8th, 2021, 05:19 AM
She was leading a patrol! For once her shortness seemed to have been cast aside by her excited tiptoeing, and Splashleap looked around quickly for Streampelt and Foxblaze. It took her a moment to compute that Foxblaze was Snakepaw's mother, and she hoped that they would indeed stick close. Fluffing her fur against the cold she padded to the entrance and stood there, ready for the other warriors to come over so they could get going. Fierceclaw Exis

Exis
March 8th, 2021, 06:36 AM
Foxblaze chuckled and shook her head, “I promise I’ll be back Snake in the grass.” she mewed. She was aware that she may have left once but, she didn’t intend on doing it again any time soon.
Rani Fierceclaw gs29513

vellichor
March 8th, 2021, 06:46 AM
// BILL.

Beansprout
________

His ears pricked and his pale eyes were alert as names were called. No, nope. Oh, Sassafras! Oh... and nope. Not him. Aaand that was it. The warrior’s tail drooped a bit and he felt his head hang. He was too late. He let out a sigh. Wait. Wait! Hunting patrols! Okay, he had to get on one of these. "I can—! Uh, I can help hunt!" He called out, hoping that his voice would carry to the front through the crowd of cats.

-Ash-
March 8th, 2021, 06:54 AM
<> BILL.

Leafshade's gaze moved from Snakepaw to Lionstorm as he finished talking. "I could go hunting if you'd like," she volunteered again.

~Fierce~
March 8th, 2021, 09:09 AM
~Streampelt~
Streampelt nodded and left the group at the streamstone, heading towards the entrance. He spotted Splashleap and flicked his tail as a welcome.
:heartbounce: gs29513 Exis :heartbounce:

spade
March 8th, 2021, 09:26 AM
➳ Kestrelwing

This was perhaps the most active the tom had been at any Clan meeting, though it still came as a surprise to hear Snakepaw call his name - and whats more, share his concern over ShadowClan. Were the cats of RiverClan finally coming around to see what he had known to be true all along? For a brief moment, Kestrelwing felt the familiar old tie to his Clanmates, the one he felt during his apprenticeship before his mother's unfortunate death.

It washed away rather quickly though, and Kestrelwing narrowed his yellow eyes once more. He was the lead of a patrol, and regardless of whatever his own personal emotions were, the thought of reaching the ShadowClan border was enough to drown them out. "Fishspeckle, Berryscorch, let's go," he called gruffly, not bothering to wait to see if they were following him before he padded towards the entrance. He stopped just before it, a little ways away from where the other patrol leaders stood. Decidedly, he'd wait for just a few moments. If the half-wits didn't catch up or just turned a deaf ear to Snakepaw, he'd go investigate the borders himself.

// Willowfern Puddle~

Akira
March 8th, 2021, 09:33 AM
Toadpounce was surprised. Snakepaw trusted him in leading the group? Then, he'd do his best, no matter what. He turned to his two companions and nodded. "Alright, let's go. The sooner we leave, the quicker we can get things done."
Angelique Rainquail

Moon Kit
March 8th, 2021, 10:15 AM
Gentlefoot lifted her head. "I'll help in any way I can," she told Lionstorm and Snakepaw.

WinterMara
March 8th, 2021, 10:42 AM
Well, at least she wasn't confirmed for a border patrol, nice. Although, there was the chance a hunting one was possible, except wait... only one apprentice was mentioned, an older one. She suddenly had a big grin on her face again, YES she wouldn't have to go on a patrol at all! [Not saying if confirmed or not, but it's pretty likely and we all know Whitepaw's ego]

Doom
March 8th, 2021, 11:28 AM
↠ Acornwhisker 🍂

"Oh, good luck!" Acornwhisker cried out as the search and rescue patrols set out for their mission. Her chest tightened watching them go. Hopefully they're all able to find them...alive, preferably.

When Snakepaw finished, her head turned to Lionstorm. The fur along her neck was visibly bristling with anticipation for her name to be called.

Madelaine
March 8th, 2021, 02:32 PM
Heronflight dipped her head and padded over to teh two cats she was assigned to. She hoped to find some kind of trace of Sootstar. She mostly wanted to find him, because she was scared someone could find out who she used ro be. So far no cat had found out. She belived he was the key for her to stay. "I'm ready.", she meowed, she focused hee good eye on the other cat, hee lower one just wandered.

// Kyrieknight; Rainquail; \\

Willowfern
March 8th, 2021, 03:08 PM
Puddle~ spade

Fishspeckle

“Alright,” Fishspeckle meowed, padding over to Kestrelwing, “Hope we find someone...” He muttered.

ophelia
March 8th, 2021, 03:35 PM
Leopardfire had stayed silent most of the time. He was on thin ice with Sootstar already, and didn't want to do anything that might potentially get him in trouble. He was concerned that Sootstar and Stormcall were gone, especially since the deputy was pretty new. Maybe they'd gone on a mission together without telling anyone? Perhaps StarClan had told them to? He was trying to come with excuses, so that he wouldn't have to think about the worst case scenario.

Snakepaw was going to be medicine cat? He didn't know the apprentice very well, although he did know the other tom was a little prickly. It didn't really matter though, since he obviously had a lot to give the clan and was ready for his name. Snakepaw announced patrols, and even if Leopardfire has spoken up, he doubted he'd be heard. So, he just sat back and watched anxiously as cats were assigned into patrols.

Oh, hunting! He could do that! Not as well as he could fight, but still. He pricked his ears up, looking eagerly at Lionstorm. He wanted to help! Hopefully the tom would assign him a patrol.
BILL.

Quasar
March 8th, 2021, 04:11 PM
Cliffkit lifted her bi-colored gaze to the two cats standing on the big rock, her mouth hanging slightly agape. Was...was this her chance? Her chance to be useful? Wow, she didnt know the day for that would come so quickly! What a treat! Bouncing on her toes, the short-furred kit skipped to the front of the crowd, easily ducking underneath and swerving in between all of the larger cats. ¨Lionstorm, can I help out? Im lotsa help, I promise! I can put my super good sniffer to use and find them! I can be useful, I promise!¨ she squeaked, her heart pounding in her chest. Frankly, she didnt know whether her heart was beating that fast because of nerves or excitement, but she didnt care! She was gonna find them and bring them home!

Poprock
March 8th, 2021, 04:46 PM
Bumblestep watched Kestrelwing stride out of camp before turning and nodding at Lionstorm. The former leader had entrusted him to keep the younger cats occupied while the rest of the clan split into search parties. Should I teach them something that will be valuable later on? Or maybe we should just play games? Oh but some of the older apprentices will surely get bored of games... His head was muddled with his own anxious thoughts.
He padded off towards the apprentices den, ready to gather up anyone whose paws were itching for some excitement today.

panchiko
March 8th, 2021, 08:05 PM
Spiderpaw wanted to do something! Maybe not something helpful or productive or anything of the sort, but still! "Pick me pick me pick me pick me,,,! I can do stuff... most of the time." That had to be convincing enough, right? If she were her, she'd totally put herself on a patrol - although maybe she was a liiittle biased.

dino.
March 8th, 2021, 08:30 PM
// spade if you want to have kestrel bump into her <3

>Morningpaw<
────────

Oh, no. There was no way both of them were missing. That was awful! Terrible! What would happen to RiverClan? At least they had Lionstorm and Snakepaw to look after them for a while! Morningpaw bounded forward, her eyes wide in both excitement and worry. "I can help!" she cried. "Me an' Kestrelflight can help! I can get prey, or- or- or patrol a border! Whatever you need!" She bounced up and down on her toes, tail waving behind her. He didn't need to know that she'd never been out training in her life. That was a secret! And besides, how cool would it be to have her first patrol be something this important?

spade
March 8th, 2021, 08:36 PM
➳ Kestrelwing

Oh right. He'd practically forgotten as he heard a familiar voice call across to him. Before Sootstar had oh so graciously left the Clan, he had assigned him with an apprentice. A sniveling, whiny brat who would just turn into another warrior who, once she made new friends, would leave his grumpy side. From where he stood by the entrance, he watched Morningpaw. While he wasn't one to agree with the tone she spoke in, nor the pitch or excitement, something about her reminded him of his younger apprenticeship days. "Morningpaw," he called out, giving a wave of his tail. "Snakepaw, if it's alright with you I'll take Morningpaw along with us so she doesn't get into any warriors fur here." His yellow eyes were narrowed as he waited for Snakepaw's response. He didn't necessarily want to take her with him, but if he didn't he could only imagine the never ending questions that would assault him upon his return.

// Slushie Rani

Madelaine
March 8th, 2021, 08:39 PM
Unlike many kits Tallkit wasn't all that open to help, but he guessed if some cat told him to do something he'd do it. If there wasn't really anything to do they could help clean out the dens and get them looking fresh. "Hey Lionstorm why don't us kits help clean out the dens?", he called. He was hoping to be heard. To him it sounded like a good idea. The other kits might appreciate doing it. It was helpful after all.

Estelle
March 9th, 2021, 07:49 AM
Primrosepaw was just being her usual self when it all went down. She was playing, searching pretty things, doing whatever... The sound of commanding voice one calling was quite a surprise to her. She hadn't heard him speak ever since commanding voice two took over and now he was back? For the most part of the meeting, her back was facing the Streastones before she finally turned around curiously, but her ears were perked. She struggled to understand most of what was being said, which gave a strange feeling of confusion and curiousness at the same time, but it sounded like they spoke of something not good. It took the majority of the meeting before she finally got the main issue - had commanding voice two become a not home cat?

------

Truthfully Gingerfrost was still feeling rather down, which automatically translated into being grumpy and he just... Wanted to ignore everything and everyone. And he did. It wasn't like it mattered anyway, it seemed the only cat he had left in the clan was Lotusheart now - everyone else? Either died or went missing. And as much as he didn't want to admit it, that was the reason for his current state. Yet when the news came of Sootstar's and Stormcall's disappearance, the dire situation, even he couldn't ignore it. Although with a lazy air, he got up dragged his paws over to the back of the crowd to listen, a growing seriousness hidden behind his façade, slowly showing in his expression. Eventually blocking out most sounds he started to think of what maybe happened, or where they may be. It had him miss most of the patrol part although then again it was evident that they'd be sending out patrols and he wasn't put on one of them. As the others were gathering to head of, another area came to mind - he thought it over for a brief moment though without much hesitating then stood up and made his way closer to the streamstone "Lionstorm, Snakepaw" he addressed, looking up to them from his lower position "Maybe you should send out a patrol to scout near the twoleg place as well. It's not uncommon for us to be caught by them, so it might be Sootstar, Stormcall and Sparrowskip's case" his tone sounded no less muttery than usual but he was being serious. Granted, the warrior was aware the twoleg place was a bit far away compared to the borders but it was possible to make a back and forth within a day's notice if they hurried, maybe even less.

Rani
March 9th, 2021, 07:43 PM
Hmm as satisfying as it was to see all the patrols gather and start to leave the immediate ruckus of questions was kind of annoying. Some of the nice cats along with Foxblaze did get a minute grin though. Then there was Kestrelwings question.

"I only assigned senior apprentices to these patrols for a reason however... You are his mentor. If you think Morningpaw is experienced and trained enough to go or you are confident you can protect him sure take him along but she's your responsibility. I wont say no because I dont know your capabilities but youre on some of the more dangerous borders so be smart here."

And another cat.

"Cliffkit if you leave camp in any way right now while its so dangerous out I will personally make sure you dont become an apprentice until you're my age. If you want to help use your sniffer and check the camp again just in case we missed something and Sootstar and the others are still here playing hide and seek or something."

He wouldnt be but it might distract the over eager babies while Snakepaw addressed yet another cat.

"Gingerfrost its possible that thats the case but.... Its rather risky. If they have been captured what exactly can you even do against a twoleg? It just seems like a good way to loose more clanmates to me. Ive never been there though so perhaps I dont have all the information. Lionstorm you've been right? Ill leave it up to you if we should chance sending a patrol there."

Snakepaw had never been out of the territory but to go to the starcave and had only heard of the twoleg place and outskirts through stories all of which did not cast the area in a good light so in his mind it was just too much of a risk and he personally wouldnt endanger the clan by sending them there. But that was just him and fully aware he didnt have all the information it seemed prudent to let a more experienced leader make that call. Not that the whole thing sat well with him and the tom shifted wincing as the movement pulled on the cobwebs (and cut) on his lower back. He'd need to tell Lionstorm about the incident at the starcave because he'd be a kittypet before he let Frostpaw just get away with attacking him. Sure Rainywhisker seemed at least better then her but thunderclan must be a clan of savages to allow someone like her to be a medicine cat of all things.

WinterRabbit5350, ~dust~, spade, Exis, Shadeleaf, feather lily, Fierceclaw, Slushie, Starfall, queenCuphead, Puddle~, Silverfur & Co, Bread, Hazelfrost, Rani, Angelique, leopardstrike4, gs29513, CheetahPelt, Moon Kit, Rainquail, Barnabas, Willowfern, Kyrieknight, FallAndAutumn, sootsplashed, Peril, Aquilex, Snook, Zesty Mango, Fuzzy, Fae, littlelove, hope, Ella_heart, Paradise, TheSnowyAnimal, Shimm, rosetherosey, Dipper, Jackpot, Estelle, Kai, The Flying Pizza, dinosaur, Phoenix Fall, elysian, Rockfall, Topazkit, Neszuko, Trouble, always., @D a s h, Viper2008, jayfeather21, TheNyanCatMinecart, vermin, Aspen, Moon Lily

Quasar
March 9th, 2021, 07:50 PM
Oh. She...she could do that! She could use her super good sniffer to look for them around camp! After all, she never specified where she could look, so technically she hadnt asked to go out of camp, right? Bouncing up and down, she nodded frantically and bounded off towards the walls of camp, keeping an ear out for any mention of her name.

spade
March 9th, 2021, 07:51 PM
➳ Kestrelwing

Relief washed through his body from ears to tail tip as Snakepaw pointed out that only senior apprentices had been assigned to patrols. The tom nodded towards the medicine cat apprentice before padding quickly over to Morningpaw. "Stay here. Make yourself useful by seeing what else Lionstorm or Snakepaw needs. I will not have my apprentice torn to shreds before we've gotten a single battle training session in," he stated simply, his tone slightly cold before he nodded and turned back to his patrol group.

Berryscorch still hadn't made their way over, and Kestrelwing was beginning to grow tired. "Let's get on with it," he snapped to Fishspeckle, not stopping as he slipped out of the camp entrance, waving his tail for his patrol to follow him. Berryscorch could catch up.

Slushie Rani Willowfern Puddle~

Willowfern
March 9th, 2021, 07:54 PM
spade Puddle~

Fishspeckle

The silver tom swiftly and wordlessly followed Kestrelflight out of camp.

dino.
March 9th, 2021, 07:57 PM
// spade

>Morningpaw<
────────

Morningpaw let out a loud, audible gasp as Snakepaw spoke to her mentor, and she turned to him, practically hopping up and down. "Can we?! Please! I want to look for Sootstar and Stormcall! And patrol dangerous borders! I'll be really careful, I promise! You won't even have to worry about me!" Oooo, a super-secret-super-dangerous-super-important mission. Well, not exactly secret, pretty much everyone knew about it - but it would still be secret from the other Clans, right? She wandered over to Kestrelflight to stand beside him-

and then he was gone. Just like that. She practically wilted, even letting out a low, "Awww," as she bent her head to scrape at the ground.

Silverfur & Co
March 9th, 2021, 08:01 PM
Snowpaws tail twitched she was getting angry at these cats messing with her clan.

Abyssopelagic
March 9th, 2021, 09:32 PM
Sedgestorm padded over to join his patrol mates and to prepare himself to leave for Lionsrange with them. He wasn't sure what they'd find there.
He hoped things would go back to normal soon.
Angelique Kyrieknight

BEAR.
March 9th, 2021, 11:29 PM
[ Report your hunting patrols to Lionstorm in this thread! (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32106)
Patrols are due by March 17th @ 11:59 PM ET,
however if you need an extension let me know!
Please check for multiple mentions - some cats
have been addressed more than once, and you might have
more than one cat on a patrol. ]
Lionstorm's pelt bristled as Fiercepaw spoke. "What are you, Fiercepaw? An adult or a kitten fresh out of the nursery? You can't cry unfairness and then try to say you understand the reasons behind your apprenticeship.

"You joined our Clan as an outsider. You are naive of our customs and comradery as a Clan. Regardless of how strong you think you are," he was skeptical of this. Rogues had no training and were sloppy in their techniques. If she took pride in beating up children, she had no place here. "You are fundamentally at a disadvantage. You lack class, you lack discipline as you're currently showing, and you lack respect. Your arrogance will only be your undoing.

"Bumblestep [ Rockfall], when you do your training event, please make sure Fiercepaw [ Fierceclaw] attends. I think it'll do her some good." He didn't care how old she was. He didn't care about her claims of experience. She was new to Clan life, she had no actual training, and apparently she needed a lesson in getting over her ego.

It was pathetic. If she had this attitude when she was petitioning to join, Lionstorm would have kicked her to the curb.

To Blizzardsky, he allowed his fur to lie flat. Finally, something sensible from this one. "I resigned, Blizzardsky. I have no intention of taking the reins again.. RiverClan needs to move forward, not backward." There was only so much energy he had for this. Much of it had been depleted during his leadership, and what he had stored would surely be expended by the time this was sorted out. "Once we know what's going on with our missing high ranks, we'll discuss the leadership situation further - but it's too soon to speculate right now." [ Zesty Mango]

Lionstorm paused to give Snakepaw a chance to do assignments for the search patrols, noting the cats sent out. Before he could go into hunting patrols, he was disrupted. "Let's not get ahead of ourselves, Stonefoot. Bumblestep already has an idea to distract our apprentices and kits and while our leadership is missing .. we shouldn't involve ourselves with the other Clans. Wait, and we can discuss this once the search parties have returned." It wasn't a bad idea -- but probably not the time to suggest it! [ QueenCocaHead] The last thing they needed were excited apprentices gossiping about RiverClan's hardships to another Clan.

"Why don't you help Bumblestep out?" Lionstorm offered to Littlekit. "I'm sure he'll need help organizing his training event." [ feather lily] Even if it was rounding cats up, it'd help the warrior out - and give the kit-apprentice something to do. Perhaps Bumblestep would have something else for Littlekit to do as well. Lionstorm wasn't fully sure of his plans but figured the warrior could handle it.

[ PROMPT: There is no indication the missing cats have gone through here. [OPTIONAL] However, you do discover what appears to be a growing hive of rats. ]
At Gingerfrost's inquiry, he twitched his ears thoughtfully. "Going into the Twolegplace would be impractical, however.. Gingerfrost [ Estelle], I want you to take Beansprout [ elysian] toward the Thunderpath. Do not cross it. If they went in the direction of the Twolegplace, their scent would be on our side of the path as well. It should keep your both safe - but give us an indication of whether they went that way. On your way back, you should hunt. Ideally, aim to catch at least two pieces of prey-- our pile needs to be restocked." As long as they didn't do anything stupid, they'd be fine. It was fair for Snakepaw to be concerned but Lionstorm knew that as long as they played it safe and avoided the Twolegplace and Thunderpath itself, they'd get the same results without endangering their cats.

And now he could branch into the hunting-focused patrols!

"Listen up! Like I told Gingerfrost and Beansprout, we have no spare food in camp. I expect everyone named to at least try to catch two pieces of prey before you return. You're free to keep an eye out for signs of our missing, but this is not your priority. We have the other patrols for that. You can report your success to me in the clearing."

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: A prey escapes your grasp and darts into an old log, if you pursue you get stuck. {Credit to Rani!} ]
"Acornwhisker [ Fae]! Take Whitepaw [ WinterRabbit5350] and head into Sleepy Thicket. It's been quiet in there, so hopefully you'll find plenty of prey." Whitepaw seemed to have an attitude based on her body language, hopefully Acornwhisker could handle it.

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: A seagull is caught in a twoleg vine (net), flapping around and squawking. What do you do? {Credit to gs29513!} ]
"Flamedrop [ Ella_heart], take Mousepaw [ ThePuzzlerThree] and head to Lionsbeach. With the weather starting to warm up, perhaps you'll find something of interest on the shoreline." Without being swept away, that is!

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: There’s a huge fish on the bank of the river. It flops around trying to get back to the water. Will it succeed? {Credit to Wings!} ]
"Leafshade [ Trouble], take Lakepaw [ Bunny Dash] and head to the river. This might be a good opportunity to get some fishing practice in before the ice melts." They didn't need cats being carried away by flood water.

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: A family of squirrels have made their nest in a hollow tree! They'll never see you coming.. {Credit to gs29513!} ]
"Featherbreeze [ rosetherosey], take Snowpaw [ Silverfur & Co] and head to Lionsrange. I know it's a trek, but we need food wherever we can get it." Hopefully they could handle that. Lionsrange was basically no-cats'-land now.. perhaps they should reconsider keeping it. It wasn't like the Clan kept up on patrolling it.

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: There's a large prey animal that's frothing around the mouth and freaking out near the water. Be careful. {Credit to Rani!} ]
"Junipersong [ Dizerel]," the way she presented herself had been oddly refreshing, so Lionstorm had high hopes for her. "Take Smokepaw [ ~dust~] over to Cattail Pond and see what you can find." Whether it be fishing or land hunting, he didn't care.

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: A bird takes the prey you're tracking! {Credit to gs28513!} ]
"Leopardfire [ Paradise], take Rowanmist [ Starfall] and head toward Cattail Pond." They didn't need to make it there to hunt, he just wanted to cover as much ground as possible.

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: You find an injured Twoleg kit! {Credit to sootsplashed!} ]
"Barkfuzz [ Aquilex], take Morningpaw [ littlelove]--" Lionstorm paused abruptly, expression twisted into confusion at the realization there were two Morningpaws. And both of them were damn near twins. Okay.. he'd deal with this in a bit, but for now he pointed his paw at the one he wanted. "This Morningpaw, not the other one, and take her toward the river."

The choices in the crowd were getting kind of low, but that gave Lionstorm hope that some of these would pan out. The more cats assigned to a task, the more likely it was the Clan would get some food in their bellies.

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: There's a low rumbling coming from deep within the tunnels. Will you investigate? ]
"Gentlefoot [ Moon Kit], take Blizzardsky [ Zesty Mango] and Primrosepaw [ Estelle] into Lionstunnels. I know the tunnels can be treacherous at times.. so proceed with caution. We don't need to lose more cats." With any luck, Blizzardsky wouldn't get stuck in one either.

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: The birds all suddenly go silent, you quickly find out why. {Credit to Rani!} ]
"Wildpath [ WinterRabbit5350], take Palepaw [ Rainquail] and head into Sleepy Thicket. Take care." He wasn't terribly worried about how this would go, at the very least Palepaw could take care of herself. (Sorry Wildpath!)

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: You spot two Twolegs hiking in the distance! {Credit to Beau!} ]
"Stonefoot [ QueenCocaHead], take Goosefury [ Slushie] and head toward Lionsrange." Another patrol that could go part of the way if they wanted -- he didn't care if they did the whole trek as long as they found food.

And finally.. his eyes got a twinkle in them.

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: Looks like Morningpaw's ready to be a stinker.. ]
"Plumpaw [ implimm], I'm placing you on a special patrol. Your patrol mates will be Spiderpaw [ hope] and .." He cocked his head at Morningpaw 2.0 [ Slushie]. "Since there's another Morningpaw, I'm gonna call you Creampaw until we sort that out to avoid things getting even more confusing. Anyway Plumbutt, you're taking these hooligans toward the river. Good luck." There was a method to his madness. Plumpaw and Spiderpaw were both experienced apprentices, they both were at the end of their training and didn't really need a warrior to escort them anywhere. Creampaw was a newer apprentice and would be a good test of their readiness for warriorhood.

He was looking forward to seeing how this went.

At Tallkit's inquiry, he tipped his head. "There's no harm in that, actually. Why don't you round up some of your den-mates and the queens and organize a mass den clean-up? I believe there's moss in the medicine cat's den you can use to make new bedding." [ Angelique ] Another way to keep kits busy if they didn't want to train with Bumblestep.

"This meeting is dismissed."

Frozen Reign
March 10th, 2021, 05:47 AM
Flamedrop nodded and called for the apprentice before heading out. ThePuzzlerThree

dino.
March 10th, 2021, 05:53 AM
// implimm, hope

>Morningpaw<
────────

Ohhhhh WAIT A MINUTE. She WAS going on a patrol! But this time without Kestrelflight, and with some of the undoubtedly coolest kids around. She perked right up, all signs of previous dismay completely gone. And she got a nickname! Straight from Lionstorm himself! How awesome was that?

She jumped to her paws, trying to grasp hold of at least some composure - these were the big kids! she had to act as cool as they were! - as she searched fo her patrol-mates. "Helloooo!" she called into the crowd. "I'm Morningpaw! Or Creampaw! Either works! Let's go!" Without waiting, she bounded for the camp's exit.

When they actually got out there, she could prove to them how totally freaking awesome she was. Kestrelflight didn't have to know a word of it!

Dizerel
March 10th, 2021, 06:31 AM
@~dust~

Junipersong perked up as her name was called. Standing tall and proud, a few inches taller than most of her peers, and turning to try and find Smokepaw. Eventually finding the little tom and smiling down at him. Her deep voice ringing out. "Well then, little one, are you ready to do some hunting? Im certain that if the two of us work together and focus, we will bring back more prey than anyone else!" Already she was starting to head out of the clearing towards the pond, but before she left entirely she paused and turned around, first to check that Smokepaw was behind her, but also calling out to the camp. "Good luck to you all! This is the time to prove ourselves and show what it means to be a warrior!"

-Ash-
March 10th, 2021, 06:54 AM
"Lakepaw!" Leafshade called, trying her best not to yell. "Come here!" They needed to go hunting as quick as they can, because they needed prey. The other cats needed to find the missing ranks as soon as possible, because they needed their leader! And deputy, and medicine cat, but that was beside the point. And if Lakepaw didn't hurry her ass over, Leafshade would just go hunting without her.

<> Bunny Dash

iliri
March 10th, 2021, 07:28 AM
"Lakepaw!" Leafshade called, trying her best not to yell. "Come here!" They needed to go hunting as quick as they can, because they needed prey. The other cats needed to find the missing ranks as soon as possible, because they needed their leader! And deputy, and medicine cat, but that was beside the point. And if Lakepaw didn't hurry her ass over, Leafshade would just go hunting without her.

<> Bunny Dash

The small apprentice's ears twitched towards that annoying voice. Great, she had to go hunting with Leafshade.
With an exasperated sigh, she padded her way over, giving the warrior a deadly glare. "Well? Are we gonna go hunt or not?" She growled, her tail giving a lash in annoyance.

Silverfur & Co
March 10th, 2021, 07:32 AM
Snowpaw waited on who she was to go hunting with feayheraky she thought it wasand looked at Lionstorm. She was hoping that all was well with the missing high ranks and she went to the camp edge to wait for her hunting partner.

Aquilex
March 10th, 2021, 08:12 AM
littlelove

Barkfuzz blinked in surprise. He just had to take an apprentice? Alright, fair enough. The tom trotted over to Morningpaw and flashed a friendly grin. "Hello Morningpaw!" he greeted. "Looks like you'll be joining me on a hunting patrol. Let's get moving quickly."

littlelove
March 10th, 2021, 09:06 AM
Aquilex
Her first patrol! Morningpaw's fur bristled in excitement as Lionstorm continued giving out instructions. The river, with Barkfuzz!
Speak of the devil, as Barkfuzz came up to her, Morningpaw nodded her head in greeting towards the warrior.
"Got it!" she mewed, trailing the older cat.

~Fierce~
March 10th, 2021, 09:08 AM
~Fiercepaw~
Fiercepaw blinked in surprise. Nobody had ever talked to her like that. Well, to be fair she had only talked to her siblings her whole life. Fiercepaw flicked her tail and padded towards Bumblestripe.

Jade13
March 10th, 2021, 09:25 AM
ok! thank you! he said than walked over to bumblestripe soon becoming shy h-hi i was told to help you he said happily
Rockfall

rosetherosey
March 10th, 2021, 09:38 AM
~ Featherbreeze - Silverfur & Co ~

Featherbreeze got up excitedly and walked over to the apprentice. It felt like it had been forever since she had gone on a patrol, let alone with an apprentice. "Hi, I'm Featherbreeze. You must be Snowpaw right? We're supposed to go on patrol together." The young warrior mewed.

ophelia
March 10th, 2021, 09:45 AM
// Starfall

Yes! His hopeful staring thingy had worked. And he was leading too! Only one other cat, and never mind that he didn't actually know how to lead, he was excited! He rolled to his feet, head bouncing back and forth as he looked for his assigned clanmate. Rowanmist, Rowanmist, Rowanmist!

The spotted tom trotted over happily to the other cat, opened his mouth to talk, and immediately went back to his clammy, awkward self. "Hi," he said simply, looking at the ground. "Uh-um, we're going to the pond, yes?" he asked, even though he already knew the answer. He nodded his head a little more confidently. "Uh, yeah, let's go!" he announced and began walking off a little too formally. Realizing this, he relaxed, and probably looked like he was melting with every step.

Kunaisoul
March 10th, 2021, 09:50 AM
Nightpaw padded around. “Hello?”

Silverfur & Co
March 10th, 2021, 09:51 AM

Featherbreeze got up excitedly and walked over to the apprentice. It felt like it had been forever since she had gone on a patrol, let alone with an apprentice. "Hi, I'm Featherbreeze. You must be Snowpaw right? We're supposed to go on patrol together." The young warrior mewed.

"Nice to meet you featherbreeze yes I am Snowpaw. I'm excited I love hunting. " She mews looking at the other Molly and smiles hoping they can become friends.

rosetherosey
March 10th, 2021, 09:54 AM

Featherbreeze listened to all the apprentice had to say before speaking. "Then let's get to Lionsrange." She mewed smiling.

(I can mention you on the thread if you like)

Silverfur & Co
March 10th, 2021, 09:56 AM

Featherbreeze listened to all the apprentice had to say before speaking. "Then let's get to Lionsrange." She mewed smiling.

(I can mention you on the thread if you like)
Yeah that would be fine)

Snowpaw nods in agreement as they go that direction

Moon Kit
March 10th, 2021, 09:58 AM
Gentlefoot nodded and turned to her clanmates "Blizzardsky, Primrosepaw, let's go." She headed out of camp, ready to travel to Lionstunnels.
Zesty Mango
Estelle

Doom
March 10th, 2021, 10:20 AM
↠ Acornwhisker [ WinterRabbit5350]
(little warning: acorn has bipolar disorder. most cats in the clan would know this, so just giving you a heads up in case something upsets her on the hunt!)

Beaming at the call of her name, Acorwhisker couldn't help but leap to her paws with a puff of her chest. "Yes, sir!"

She trotted over to Whitepaw and gave a friendly dip of acknowledgement. "Looks like we're hunting together! Who knows, maybe we'll see that ghost lurking around Sleepy Thicket, eh?" She bumped the apprentice's shoulder in a playful manner and winked. "Ready to go?"

WinterMara
March 10th, 2021, 10:34 AM
[It's fine, she's kind of disrespectful for most cats so there is your warning there, please note that her opinions do NOT represent mine!]

Whitepaw's hope and "aspirations" [Exaggerated on that heavily] were smashed into dust as she got sent onto a patrol, oh well, she could at least hunt so this could be slightly faster. "Yeah yeah let's just get this over with." She said, not even commenting on the ghost, she honestly couldn't really care about it.

Wildpath, on the other hand, was just confused when she heard her name called from the nursery. only after a bit, she had realized she was sent onto a patrol. Wait, hold on, her on a patrol? Was this a good idea? Whatever she shouldn't note it, the clan was small on members and, she should be fine despite...not being up to it, right? "Uh, hello? Any Palepaws here? I'm supposed to...be on patrol with you."

[For context Rainquail, Wildpath is a queen and logistically shouldn't be going on this patrol]

|| Fae Rainquail ||