PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Floodstone

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Cobra
June 15th, 2020, 11:02 AM
Echokit squealed. "Guess what? I met Fawn-guy!"
TeamMilkBot

Dovey
June 15th, 2020, 11:06 AM
Echokit squealed. "Guess what? I met Fawn-guy!"
TeamMilkBot
“Fawn-guy?” Sunpetal sounded confusioned.

Cobra
June 15th, 2020, 11:13 AM
"The guy who sits in the medicine cat den playing with herbs!" Echokit didn't understand why no one wouldn't know him.
TeamMilkBot

dionysus
June 15th, 2020, 11:14 AM
[ Mayflower ]

“Yup! I’m a big cat! I gotta know the things that happen... in the clan.”

That didn’t sound exactly right, but Foggykit didn’t know how she’d phrased it wrong. Oh well, as long as Sparrowflame understood, it didn’t matter. She bounced on her paws once her mother replaced her onto them and Foggykit looked up toward Lionstar with big green eyes. The bouncing only unbalanced her slightly and she managed to remain upright.

“I dunno, I dunno where they are.”

Mayflower
June 15th, 2020, 11:22 AM
They nodded slowly.

"Probably asleep then."

They pretty much understood what Foggykit had meant by her reasoning to why she came to the meeting, but the calico soon found they weren't sure what to reply with. Were they proud of their daughter? Slightly, but she also had a way to go before she really needed to be there. but if she thought she was a big cat, it was only fair to treat her like one. Slightly.

"Well, good on you for making sure you know about the clan news."

Sparrowflame watched Foggykit bounce with a soft smile, their tail waving slowly. She seemed to keep her balance for the most part, so Sparrow didn't worry too much over her falling over.
Beau

Elementals
June 15th, 2020, 11:42 AM
Silentpaw trotted to the clearing and looked at the leader to see what they were going to do. From his perspective, it seems as if there were going to be kit ceremonies to apprentices.

————-
Splashfury let her fresh kill wait and perked her ears to listen.

Dovey
June 15th, 2020, 11:55 AM
"The guy who sits in the medicine cat den playing with herbs!" Echokit didn't understand why no one wouldn't know him.
TeamMilkBot
“Fawnsquak.” She corrected her kit.

panchiko
June 15th, 2020, 11:55 AM
// open
spiderpaw bounded over to where everyone was gathering around, curious. some more announcements, huh? well, she wasn't complaining; it was always fun to have an excuse to yell, even if it was just yelling other cats' names. the apprentice laid down, filled with excitement, flickering her tail around aimlessly.

Cobra
June 15th, 2020, 11:56 AM
"I shall still call him Fawn-guy," Echokit declared. "We are very good friends. Ask him!" TeamMilkBot

Dovey
June 15th, 2020, 12:01 PM
"I shall still call him Fawn-guy," Echokit declared. "We are very good friends. Ask him!" TeamMilkBot
“Call him Fawnsqueak.” She looked down. “And he does not play around with herbs, he heals us!”

Mango
June 15th, 2020, 12:11 PM
Babybutt, who also is known as Blizzardkit, however Babybutt is what he is called for the most part strutted forward, he had done well fighting his denmate, and he fully expected Lionstar to hold up his end of the bargain, making him an apprentice, finally at 7 moons old. He’d get such an easy mentor, clearly, since Lionstar wouldn’t waste his time on a competent one for him.

Eveninglight padded forward, hopeful she’d be getting her first apprentice.

Salmonsong padded forward, she hadn’t quite finished Duckpaw’s training, but next clan meeting she would have.

The Kitty.
June 15th, 2020, 12:20 PM
Scaleflash strolled happily out from the warrior's den, whiskers trembling with excitement. A Clan meeting - nice. Hopefully she'd be appointed an apprentice... Or something.

wren
June 15th, 2020, 12:22 PM
Stingkit waddled into the meting

dionysus
June 15th, 2020, 12:37 PM
[ Mayflower ]

Foggykit nodded distractadly and continued to watch Lionstar’s every move. She didn’t want to miss anything that happened in this meeting- even if it was boring. Who knew, maybe this would be one of the interesting meetings where stuff happened! She beamed up at Sparrowflame at their words and fluffed up her fur proudly. Her mom thought she was a big cat too!

“I’m gonna be the biggest and toughest!”

Wings
June 15th, 2020, 12:48 PM
[ Open ]
--Russetstrike--

Padding out of the warriors den, where he had been hiding in his nest. The first weeks in RiverClan had been okay just, Goosefury sent him over the edge. He had explain his past, the one he wanted to forget about. The ways his siblings would look at him now. It made him want to just cry and hide but, he would hide like he always did. Taking a deep, he made his way over to the edge of the crowd, sitting down calmly. Many kits seemed excited today so he assumed cats were become apprentices.

Bread
June 15th, 2020, 01:38 PM
Duckpaw leaped over to the Streamstone, curious about what Lionstar had to say. She plopped down, ready to listen.

-Ash-
June 15th, 2020, 02:01 PM
Mapleleaf padded out of the elders' den. She wondered if it was an apprentice ceremony. The ginger elder sighed. She missed being a warrior.

Quasar
June 15th, 2020, 02:26 PM
Snowpaw bounded over to the streamstone, her ears perked.

Leopardblaze
June 15th, 2020, 02:34 PM
Leopardblaze padded over towards the streamstone, sitting down among the other cats, ears perked alertly waiting to hear what Lionstar had to say.

Estelle
June 15th, 2020, 03:13 PM
Flyfur crawled out of her sleeping "hollow" she had made for herself and shakily padded over to the Streamstones.

Another meeting? Gingerpaw scoffed as he lazily got up from his sleeping position in the clearing. It felt like these were held almost everyday by now-- or it was just the clearing who never seemed to quiet down. Either way, both were starting to get irritating. Why? Because is held him from his 'well deserved' sleep.
Well.. others could argue wether it was well deserved or not, but even he knew that despite his lazy attitude, he wasn't as incompetent as some others seemed to be. Mouse brains.

The young tom dragged his paws across the clearing towards to streamstones, soon noticing Flyfur. She.. didn't look to well. Making a faint turn to the left, coming from behind, Gingerpaw walked up next to his adoptive mother, Or care taker as he called it. He went to sit next to her and brought his tail to wrap around Flyfur, hoping it could be somewhat.. comforting perhaps?
It wasn't something he did particularly often, never actually, but this time.. he could make an exception. He knew what she might be feeling, so at least an attempt at comforting, or making feel less bad, could be done.

That Key in the Tree
June 15th, 2020, 03:56 PM
Hollywatcher twitched her ears when she heard Lionstar call for a clan meeting. She walked over and sat down.

Banneret
June 15th, 2020, 04:22 PM
Lilytail padded up to the Streamstone, sitting down. She pricked her ears, listening for what Lionstar had to say.

Socks
June 15th, 2020, 04:55 PM
[ Mayflower Beau ]

Dizzykit shook herself awake after her nap, realizing that the commotion that awoke her was her clanmates gathering for a meeting. Maybe she should listen in, she turned to find her sister had already left. Bounding up, she clumsily made her way over to Sparrowflame and Foggykit. "Ya didn't wake me!" She complained, falling into a heap next to the two. "What happened so far?"

Mo0nbli
June 15th, 2020, 05:36 PM
Skykit bristled with fury. “What did I do?! “~RooRoo~

wolfie
June 15th, 2020, 06:04 PM
Wormbite would limp into the crowd, taking a seat. Stifling a small yawn, his eye bags heavy like usual.
Silvershade bounced into the crowd, sitting down near the front-- like always. Peering up at Lionstar with gleaming eyes. They hadn't had a meeting in an minute so Silvershade was quite excited! Yessire!

sunflowers.
June 15th, 2020, 06:08 PM
Dreampaw padded into the clearing and sat down, looking up at Lionstar. She had seen Eagleflower around but hadn't talked to him whatsoever. She didn't plan to either if she was to redeem herself and be a worthy RiverClan warrior. Lionstar... she was grateful to the golden tom for giving her a chance. And she was going to show him she was ready and HAD learned from her mistakes.

icepuddle
June 15th, 2020, 06:35 PM
Ice puddle had padded over the rock late as usual. the she cat sat down and curled her tail around her body and paws sitting down her icy blue eyes looking up at the leader.

Mayflower
June 15th, 2020, 07:28 PM
"Yes you are."

It would be just a little mean to crush her right now. For all they new, Foggy, Dizzy, and Twisting wouldn't overcome their... wobbles. If they didn't Sparrowflame wasn't sure how they'd make it in the clan. Lionstar had a reputation of chucking kits and other cats out of the clan because they were useless. The calico may not be the best mother, but they'd sure have a bone to pick with the leader if they found out he threw out their kits. Speaking of kits...

"Sorry for not waking you, Dizzykit. Nothing has really happened so far, everyone's just getting settled and ready for Lionstar to start announcements."

Sparrowflame picked up wobbly daughter number two, setting her back on her feet as well. Hopefully this wobbling was sorted out soon enough. Seeing their kits try and climb onto the Streamstone to become apprentices in a few moons was going to be unbearable if they had a large chance of falling off.
Socks
Beau

dionysus
June 15th, 2020, 07:42 PM
[ Mayflower Socks ]

Foggykit happily smiled up at her mother and bounced her front paws on the ground as she waited for the start of the meeting. Being a big cat sure was boring... maybe she had time for a quick nap before Lionstar started. But no! Big cats didn’t do that.

Luckily, Dizzykit showed up! Her sister would help alleviate her boredom, surely. Foggykit batter playfully at the other kitten, swaying a bit from the movement but remaining sitting due to a low enough center of gravity.

“Hiya, Dizzykit!”

Madelaine
June 15th, 2020, 08:14 PM
Dreampaw padded into the clearing and sat down, looking up at Lionstar. She had seen Eagleflower around but hadn't talked to him whatsoever. She didn't plan to either if she was to redeem herself and be a worthy RiverClan warrior. Lionstar... she was grateful to the golden tom for giving her a chance. And she was going to show him she was ready and HAD learned from her mistakes.

Cottonstrike was sitting in the clearing when he took notice of Dreampaw. There was something familiar about her. It took him a long time to process it, but this was Thunderpaw's sister. The deaf tom stood up and padded over. He was a little bit excited to finally meet her as Cottonstrike. "Dreampaw.", he meowed as he got closer to her. He hoped she didn't find him weird for knowing her name.

sunflowers.
June 15th, 2020, 08:46 PM
Cottonstrike was sitting in the clearing when he took notice of Dreampaw. There was something familiar about her. It took him a long time to process it, but this was Thunderpaw's sister. The deaf tom stood up and padded over. He was a little bit excited to finally meet her as Cottonstrike. "Dreampaw.", he meowed as he got closer to her. He hoped she didn't find him weird for knowing her name.

Dreampaw looked over at the tom that approached her. He looked older and he was a warrior. How did he know her name though? It must have been going around the clan that she had returned. She wouldn't put it past Lionstar to rant about how much he hated her. She nodded her head and smiled. "Hello. May I ask who you are?"

Madelaine
June 15th, 2020, 08:49 PM
Dreampaw looked over at the tom that approached her. He looked older and he was a warrior. How did he know her name though? It must have been going around the clan that she had returned. She wouldn't put it past Lionstar to rant about how much he hated her. She nodded her head and smiled. "Hello. May I ask who you are?"

Cottonstrike looked at her as she spoke and read her lips. "My name is Cottonstrike you might have known me in my previous life. I was Thunderpaw.", he meowed. The tom gave her a moment to take it all in. The warrior knew about all of Thunderpaw's siblings and he knew what they looked like, since technically he was Thunderpaw. He looked just like him and acted like him.

sunflowers.
June 15th, 2020, 09:11 PM
Cottonstrike looked at her as she spoke and read her lips. "My name is Cottonstrike you might have known me in my previous life. I was Thunderpaw.", he meowed. The tom gave her a moment to take it all in. The warrior knew about all of Thunderpaw's siblings and he knew what they looked like, since technically he was Thunderpaw. He looked just like him and acted like him.

Thunderpaw? Her brother Thunderpaw? She blinked and looked at him. Her eyes grew wide. "T-Thunderpaw?" She stepped forward and placed her paw on his, eyes filling with tears. "Is it really you?"

Madelaine
June 15th, 2020, 09:13 PM
Thunderpaw? Her brother Thunderpaw? She blinked and looked at him. Her eyes grew wide. "T-Thunderpaw?" She stepped forward and placed her paw on his, eyes filling with tears. "Is it really you?"

Cottonstrike read her lips. "From my fur color to my deaf ears.", he meowed. He didn't mean to make her cry. It was better than keeping it a secret. It was good to know that at least one of Thunderpaw's siblings were here.

sunflowers.
June 15th, 2020, 09:17 PM
Cottonstrike read her lips. "From my fur color to my deaf ears.", he meowed. He didn't mean to make her cry. It was better than keeping it a secret. It was good to know that at least one of Thunderpaw's siblings were here.

Dreampaw curled into him and breathed in his scent. It was kinda the same as Thunderpaw's, but it had more watery fishy smells than the earth and trees smell Thunderpaw had had. She looked up into his eyes. "I thought... I thought I'd never see you again, Thunderpaw." She backed up and sat back down. "When.. when did you find out you.. were Thunderpaw..?"

Madelaine
June 15th, 2020, 09:23 PM
Dreampaw curled into him and breathed in his scent. It was kinda the same as Thunderpaw's, but it had more watery fishy smells than the earth and trees smell Thunderpaw had had. She looked up into his eyes. "I thought... I thought I'd never see you again, Thunderpaw." She backed up and sat back down. "When.. when did you find out you.. were Thunderpaw..?"

Cottonstrike felt her curl into him and it made him feel happy. He never thought he would have the chance to meet her. He hadn't even met Snowpaw, who had left the clan. "I never thought I would get to see you either.", the white warrior meowed, "Three moons ago.", Cottonstrike meowed.

Socks
June 15th, 2020, 10:26 PM
[ Beau Mayflower ]

Dizzykit allowed her mother to set her on her feet, directing a smile towards them as thanks. "Hello, Foggykit!" When Foggykit batted at her, she only giggled, bumping her sister with her shoulder. "Hey, Lionstar's so cool, don't ya guys think?" She gazed up at the leader with wide eyes. He was strong and as far as her little kit brain knew, he was a great leader. "When he makes us apprentices, we're gonna be so cool, too!" She beamed back at her sister. Sparrowflame was also cool, so there's no way they wouldn't also turn out cool.

Mayflower
June 15th, 2020, 10:48 PM
Don't crush your daughter's dreams don't do it you can't do it-

"Yes, he's..." Sparrowflame internally sighed, "cool. But I think you two are going to be cooler than all of us combined."

The two would definitely be cooler than Lionstar, at least. He was just kinda loud. Sparrowflame watched their kits push on each other silently, eyes raking over the pair. Were they wobbling more than usual? They seemed to be doing a little better- were they doing better?

Oh, the calico was just being overprotective. They would figure it out soon enough. They trusted their daughters.
Socks
Beau

Moon Lily
June 16th, 2020, 05:02 AM
Eagleflower stepped into the mob of thrumming chatter, his heart beating with excitement. He'd just been planning the right day for Honeypaw's assessment the moment the meeting had been called. He'd usually be more placid for one of these meetings, but it turned out that the nerves jogging through him were far to much to be kept still. Tail swooshing to curl behind him as he sat, he spotted a few familiar faces in the crowd. Ah! There was Cottonstrike. He was proud of the young warrior, the one who'd used to be his foster brother. And who was that he was talking to? ...It couldn't be...Dream...paw? His eyes grew wide briefly, wondering if she was a figment of his imagination. Yet as he heard her voice, he realized that it was indeed real. But he kept his distance. If he knew anything, Lionstar would have placed some boundaries. And it was best to respect those. Looking away from the rejoicing past siblings, he drew his attention to the Streamstone.

Silverclover
June 16th, 2020, 06:35 AM
Shadedkit pulled his sister close as he sat there patiently. Mosskit pricked his earsd a bit

|+sari+|
June 16th, 2020, 07:22 AM
{ BILL. }

Ringpaw padded out of the apprentice den at Lionstar's call. Joining the other cats gathered around the streamstone, she sat back, resting her ringed tail lightly over her paws. She had made sure to be punctual this time, because during the last meeting she had been late and gotten yelled at. It was unpleasant, and she didn't want that to happen again. Letting out a small sigh, she perked her ears attentively.

[OPEN].

(( Star child if you want Honeypaw or Harepaw to jump in, you can bring them in ^^ ))

sunflowers.
June 16th, 2020, 07:44 AM
Cottonstrike felt her curl into him and it made him feel happy. He never thought he would have the chance to meet her. He hadn't even met Snowpaw, who had left the clan. "I never thought I would get to see you either.", the white warrior meowed, "Three moons ago.", Cottonstrike meowed.

She blinked. "Only three?" She looked at him. "Come to think of it, my other sibling... Snowpaw. Where is he?"

jackal blackout
June 16th, 2020, 07:48 AM
Lilytail padded up to the Streamstone, sitting down. She pricked her ears, listening for what Lionstar had to say.
shadowpelt walked up to her and rubbed her shoulder.

dionysus
June 16th, 2020, 08:06 AM
[ Socks Mayflower ]

A giggle bubbles up in Foggykit as her sister bumped her and her balance sent her swaying like a leaf in the wind. She allowed her momentum to take her back toward Dizzykit and bumped her shoulder back, sticking out her tongue a little bit. The mention of Lionstar turned her attention to the streamstone and Foggykit chirped,

“Yeah! He’s so big too- how’d he get on that big old rock? Ooh! We’re gonna be the coolest apprentices ever! I can’t wait. I have it all planned out! We’re gonna be made apprentices together obviously and then we’ll get mentors who are best friends and we’ll always train together! Then, right before our assessment, Shadowclan will attack! We’ll fight them off better than anyone else and get our warrior names right at the end of the battle! I’ll be Foggystrike! What’s your warrior name gonna be, Dizzykit?”

stag
June 16th, 2020, 09:03 AM
*River-kit sat down, his one long whisker blowing in the wind as he listened to his leader*

dino.
June 16th, 2020, 10:59 AM
[ Beau ]

Goosefury
-----------------

Goosefury blinked at her in surprise. She sounded super happy to see him, which he wasn't really used to, to be honest? Certainly not from Rainydawn, what with her generally cool and collected demeanor. Emotionless, you mean, a voice in the beck of his mind prodded, which he promptly shoved away into the dark.
He grunted his affirmation. "Didn't sleep too well last night," he yawned. "Kept hearing things in the dark. Didn't sit too well with my brain so it decided to make sure I stayed awake most of the night." Sometimes he wished he could just shut his brain up.

plum
June 16th, 2020, 11:41 AM
Sassafrasfire had heard the call, but felt morally obligated to finish their staredown with a bird in a nearby tree. It had sat on one of the branches and just... Began... Staring at them. And the feline was, of course, inclined to stare back. So while cats gathered for Lionstar's meeting, the light-furred warrior merely flicks an ear towards them to listen while meeting this bird's gaze unblinking.

Star child
June 16th, 2020, 11:44 AM
{ BILL. }

Ringpaw padded out of the apprentice den at Lionstar's call. Joining the other cats gathered around the streamstone, she sat back, resting her ringed tail lightly over her paws. She had made sure to be punctual this time, because during the last meeting she had been late and gotten yelled at. It was unpleasant, and she didn't want that to happen again. Letting out a small sigh, she perked her ears attentively.

[OPEN].

(( Star child if you want Honeypaw or Harepaw to jump in, you can bring them in ^^ ))
(Okey. ^^)
Harepaw caught sight of Ringpaw, and padded towards her. He had like her when they first met, so he assumed that they could be friends. "Hi again," he greeted, smiling.

Sneakyfox55
June 16th, 2020, 11:45 AM
Ideally, this meeting would go quickly because Lionstar didn't have the patience to deal with idiots.

Jumping onto the Streamstone, he puffed his chest out as he made his usual call. "All those old enough to swim, gather beneath the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!"

There were a few ceremonies to do, and he was looking forward to making sure they were done. A bit irked with some of the kits but, that just told him they were too stupid to be apprentices.

And that was hardly his problem.

If they wanted to postpone their life, they could do it until he kicked them out of the Clan for being lazy and useless. He wouldn't bat an eye at doing it, either. Not when he had a Clan he needed to ensure the prosperity of. They had no room for weak links.[ wnder, CheetahPelt, Dipper, x ghostie, Starfall, RedHead, NIGHTOWL, Moon Lily, vermin, Hazel Nut, :Grimm:, Terrestrial, Skye, implimm, Splashy, Rainquail, Spiderfrost, Beau, Shimm, Sneakyfox55, FireSandwich, Snowstripe, Fallen One, Slushie, ~Lucid Dreams~, hxneysuckle, Leopardblaze, Pluto, Dust, jackal blackout, Quailsong, Elementals, ~Splash~, Sparkling Flower, CloverAndCoffee, RainbowQuail, Me dragon, u breakfast., TeamMilkBot, Pepperkins, MagicCat99, I am FLOWSTREAM, cloudii, Mayflower, aleka!, Zesty Mango, Cecily Herondale, Morning Glory, peponceo, Echopeak, Catattack, StealthWarrior, softnaps, a1axis, Maplefur, Dingo, icepuddle, space ace., hope, Shiverr., ~Corruptedfate~, LionKitKat, Greenleap, The Shadow Flower, Mentallyunstable, Star child, Fuzzy, Loon, Estelle, kittygirl, Queenie, Puddle~, .Bread., Shadeleaf, Mumble, Socks, Rose Child (Gay Bean), Zero, Lynxpaw, Dawneye, FuzzyRatto, AmberShadow, Scum, Sootsplash, Rani, wren, Silverclover, kieryn, ~RooRoo~, gs29513, Tadpole, Safirewing, PeppermintRabbit, Pancake, alan, Tigerstorm0926, lilac flower, TroubleandTsunami ]

Darkpaw, Troutspring, and Nightpaw waited in anticipation for the ceremony.

Storm Flower
June 16th, 2020, 11:46 AM
Moonkit mewed "When the meeting start?"

dionysus
June 16th, 2020, 12:51 PM
[ Slushie ]

Rainydawn frowned at the fatigue in Goosefury’s voice and the expression deepened as he explained it. So he’d had nightmares again? Or close enough. The bengal she-cat inspected him for a moment, wondering if he’d needed her last night and she hadn’t woken up. Would he wake her up if he needed her? She hoped so. Try as she might have to avoid feeling connected to him, she was concerned for his wellbeing. So much so that she thought about Goosefury probably way too much.

“I’m sorry- that sucks. I hate insomnia. Hopefully you can get some real sleep tonight?”

Madelaine
June 16th, 2020, 01:32 PM
She blinked. "Only three?" She looked at him. "Come to think of it, my other sibling... Snowpaw. Where is he?"

Cottonstrike looked at her and read her lips. "I'm afraid he isn't a member of Riverclan anymore.", he meowed.

dino.
June 16th, 2020, 01:48 PM
[ Beau ]

Goosefury
------------------

"Yeah, it does suck," he grunted. "Hopefully it'll be quieter tonight." Come to think of it, what had even been making all that racket? A squirrel, maybe? He shifted on his paws. Maybe he'd find the squirrel and teach it a lesson: don't keep me up at night. Yeah, that'd do the trick just fine.
His eyelid began to slide shut. If Lionstar wasn't going to start the meeting yet, then he might as well get some sleep while he waited. He slumped over slightly, cheek now resting on Rainydawn's shoulder.

FuzzyRatto
June 16th, 2020, 02:21 PM
wnder

Ivypaw ran out towards Sootflare. He remembered that he had to talk to him about the... adventure... "Hi!" He stopped abruptly in font of Sootflare.

dionysus
June 16th, 2020, 02:30 PM
[ Slushie ]

The bengal thought back to the night before. She hadn’t heard any racket at all- in fact, she’d slept like a kit. That was the problem! Maybe she should stay up that night- just to makes sure Goosefury was alright. Would that be creepy? Stars, she was about to become clingy, wasn’t she. This always happened when she started to care for someone. Right before they leave you...

Rainydawn was about to lean over and mention that she hoped Lionstar started soon or she might fall asleep too when she felt something hit her shoulder. She looked over and smiled at the sight of Goosefury’s head resting on her shoulder, letting out a soft purr that she had tried to stifle. The molly shifted ever so slightly to make her shoulder more comfortable and then looked toward the Stream stone with a warm smile.

stag
June 16th, 2020, 02:31 PM
*River-kit waited quietly*

sunflowers.
June 16th, 2020, 06:37 PM
Cottonstrike looked at her and read her lips. "I'm afraid he isn't a member of Riverclan anymore.", he meowed.

Dreampaw frowned. "Oh.. alright." She sat beside the tom who used to be her brother and watched the Streamstone, waiting for Lionstar to begin.

BILL.

Mango
June 16th, 2020, 09:59 PM
Blizzardkit sat in anxiety, would today finally be the day he was made an apprentice? Or would lionstar keep him an apprentice. He found himself pacing in the back of the clan meeting waiting for Lionstar to speak. He was going to give Lionstar only two more moons before he’d be abandoning Riverclan and going straight to his enemies to join Shadowclan. Surely they’d appreciate him as an apprentice, plus that would show Lionstar what happens when he lets his personal interests get in the way of making new warriors.

BEAR.
June 16th, 2020, 10:19 PM
Seriously? Lionstar couldn't help but be irked when he caught sight of Largekit floating around in the back of the crowd. "Do you think I'm blind?" He snapped loudly at the kit that'd been missing for moons. "I know you haven't rejoined the Clan, Largekit [ WarriorsAndHorses]. What do you think you're doing?" From his understanding, he had been speaking to Sootflare for quite some time. Abandoning the joining discussion was not a good impression to make after being gone for so long. "Sootflare [ wnder], get rid of him. If he can't even talk to you I don't want him here."

Now back to the important cats!

"Before I get into promoting cats.." Lionstar began to speak as the crowd mostly finished gathering. "We unfortunately have several apprentices without a mentor.

"Some disappeared, some apprentices are cats rejoining, and some had mentors that sucked and ignored them. We even have one apprentice who chose to be late for their ceremony last meeting and didn't speak to me afterward like I requested.

"This isn't hard. When I call your name, step forward. That's all you have to do.

"The longer you keep me waiting, the lower your chances of getting a mentor during this meeting are.. I'd like to make this snappy so we can be over and done with this!

"Almondpaw [ TeamMilkBot], Dreampaw [ Nebby], Ivypaw [ FuzzyRatto], Ringpaw [ Rose Child (Gay Bean)], Spiderpaw [ hope], and Turtlepaw [ Socks]!"

Time was ticking. At this rate, he figured he'd probably assign cats as soon as a couple moved up.

panchiko
June 16th, 2020, 10:32 PM
once the apprentice heard her name, spiderpaw waddled on up hesitantly. what was that, two mentors in a row? she was really good at scaring them off! yeesh!! well, at least if she ever got a terrible mentor, she knew what to do! which cat would she get this time around? spiderpaw could only hope it was a cool, hip young'un. "hiiiii," she murmured.

sunflowers.
June 16th, 2020, 10:48 PM
Dreampaw stepped forward from beside Cottonstrike, looking up at Lionstar with her bright blue eyes.

BILL.

Socks
June 16th, 2020, 11:49 PM
Turtlepaw had been expecting to be called up but she still flinched when she heard her name, padding forward to get a new mentor. Hopefully, this one would take her out, maybe talk to her more than a few sentences. She didn't want to go through the rest of her life being ignored.

Madelaine
June 17th, 2020, 01:31 AM
Cottonstrike watched as Dreampaw went forward. He wondered who would be her mentor. He settled down where he was, tucking his paws underneath him as he looked up at Lionstar.

Socks
June 17th, 2020, 02:01 AM
[ Mayflower Beau ]

"Yeah! I'll send ShadowClan warriors running with just a look!" Dizzykit got caught up in the fantasy, batting at the air in front of Foggykit with a determined look in her eyes. "I'll be named, uh, um, Dizzypuddle! Yeah, Dizzypuddle!" Puddles were fun, they were like lakes but smaller. Like her, right now she was just like a warrior but smaller! When you put your paw in a puddle it rippled and wobbled, just like her.
"Foggystirke and Dizzypuddle. Do you really think we'll be so cool?" Her gaze excited gaze turned up to Sparrowflame, her attention only turning away when she heard Lionstar speak.

Sweetie
June 17th, 2020, 02:06 AM
She might have been only three weeks old but Drizzlekit was ready for the world! Scampering out of the nest before Salmonsong can hold her back the molly rushed to the crowd. "HELLO! HI! HEY!" The white kit waved frantically at her clanmates as she pushed her way through the crowd to say hello to more cats. Light green eyes wildly roamed the area as she bounced back and forth. "HI LIONSTARRRR!" Whoo! Before she knew it Drizzlekit ran straight into her mother's leg."Oof! Oh hey Mama!" Grinning at the rosed color molly.

Zesty Mango

----

Mossyrose calmly walked out to the clearing and sat near the edge of the clearing.

(Open)

----

Sunpaw gave a loud yawn and a few lips smack before opening his eyes to the sunlight pouring in to the apprentice den. Slowly waking up and getting up the fiery colored tom padded out to the clan meeting.

(Open)

-----

Shimmeringpool padded to the clan meeting and sat down gracefully with her tail over her paws.

(Open)

Reptilian Cabinets
June 17th, 2020, 06:04 AM
LargeKit turned and stopped back to the deputy. 'I thought this would be fun.' He flicked his tail in frustration.
wnder

Loon
June 17th, 2020, 07:05 AM
She might have been only three weeks old but Drizzlekit was ready for the world! Scampering out of the nest before Salmonsong can hold her back the molly rushed to the crowd. "HELLO! HI! HEY!" The white kit waved frantically at her clanmates as she pushed her way through the crowd to say hello to more cats. Light green eyes wildly roamed the area as she bounced back and forth. "HI LIONSTARRRR!" Whoo! Before she knew it Drizzlekit ran straight into her mother's leg."Oof! Oh hey Mama!" Grinning at the rosed color molly.

@Zesty Mango (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=136)

----

Mossyrose calmly walked out to the clearing and sat near the edge of the clearing.

(Open)

----

Sunpaw gave a loud yawn and a few lips smack before opening his eyes to the sunlight pouring in to the apprentice den. Slowly waking up and getting up the fiery colored tom padded out to the clan meeting.

(Open)

-----

Shimmeringpool padded to the clan meeting and sat down gracefully with her tail over her paws.

(Open)

Loonpaw padded into the gathered cats, her whiskers twitching with amusement at Lionstar's reprimands, and padded over to Shimmeringpool and sat down next to her.
"Hiya. Did I miss anything?" She purred, nodding at Lionstar. "Oh, I'm Loonpaw by the way." She added quickly, realizing with round, amber eyes that she hadn't actually talked to the white warrior before.

[ Shimm ]

stag
June 17th, 2020, 09:36 AM
*River-kit sat down waiting for it to begin*

Dovey
June 17th, 2020, 11:31 AM
Seriously? Lionstar couldn't help but be irked when he caught sight of Largekit floating around in the back of the crowd. "Do you think I'm blind?" He snapped loudly at the kit that'd been missing for moons. "I know you haven't rejoined the Clan, Largekit [ WarriorsAndHorses]. What do you think you're doing?" From his understanding, he had been speaking to Sootflare for quite some time. Abandoning the joining discussion was not a good impression to make after being gone for so long. "Sootflare [ wnder], get rid of him. If he can't even talk to you I don't want him here."

Now back to the important cats!

"Before I get into promoting cats.." Lionstar began to speak as the crowd mostly finished gathering. "We unfortunately have several apprentices without a mentor.

"Some disappeared, some apprentices are cats rejoining, and some had mentors that sucked and ignored them. We even have one apprentice who chose to be late for their ceremony last meeting and didn't speak to me afterward like I requested.

"This isn't hard. When I call your name, step forward. That's all you have to do.

"The longer you keep me waiting, the lower your chances of getting a mentor during this meeting are.. I'd like to make this snappy so we can be over and done with this!

"Almondpaw [ TeamMilkBot], Dreampaw [ Nebby], Ivypaw [ FuzzyRatto], Ringpaw [ Rose Child (Gay Bean)], Spiderpaw [ hope], and Turtlepaw [ Socks]!"

Time was ticking. At this rate, he figured he'd probably assign cats as soon as a couple moved up.
Almondpaw stepped forward.

Mango
June 17th, 2020, 12:26 PM

Zesty Mango

Salmonsong saw Drizzlekit yowling loudly,” Yes dear? You don’t need to be yowling loudly to get my attention, Lionstar doesn’t like that very much.” she assured politely.

dino.
June 17th, 2020, 12:58 PM
[ Beau ]

After what felt like hardly a moment of rest, Lionstar's voice jarred him from his thoughts. He groaned internally when it was announced it was just mentor reassignments, and he glanced up once before closing his eye again.
There was a funny feeling building in his chest as he rested his head on Rainydawn's shoulder. Not quite there, really, but almost painstakingly obvious at the same time. "Your fur is very soft," he heard himself mumble, though his voice sounded slightly muffled.

stag
June 17th, 2020, 02:16 PM
*River-kit waited , the blue tom listened quietly*

Cobra
June 17th, 2020, 02:26 PM
Echokit called out. "Fawn-guy! Do you play with plants or weal us?"
Dipper TeamMilkBot
[Excuse Echokit, she's convinced Fawnsqueak loves her.]

dionysus
June 17th, 2020, 03:20 PM
[ Slushie ]

The corners of Rainydawn’s mouth curled upward into an amused smile at Goosefury’s sleepy words and she rumbled a short purr as she chuckled softly. Rainydawn had always envied those cats with long, plush fur and it was nice to be complimented on hers. Though her dimly patterned fur didn’t flow from her like a swan’s feathers, she did know that it had a fairly soft texture and she was sure that a sleepy Goosefury would definitely find it comfortable.

“Thank you!”

Her voice was light and airy as she spoke and she kept one eye on Lionstar so she could nudge Goosefury awake if he said something important or looked over. She felt like an apprentice again- sneakily covering for a friend during a meeting, crushing on a friend but being too uncertain to mention it. Woah, wait, where did that come from? Was she... crushing on Goosefury? That was bad news! But... for once, the rising panic couldn’t get purchase in her chest and faded to the back of her mind as she smiled at the calm face that rested on her shoulder.

Dovey
June 17th, 2020, 05:16 PM
Echokit called out. "Fawn-guy! Do you play with plants or weal us?"
Dipper TeamMilkBot
[Excuse Echokit, she's convinced Fawnsqueak loves her.]
Sun petal looked down at the little kit, “I told you to call him Fawnsqeak.” She scolded. “And I’m sure he’s busy.” She sent a apologizing glance to Fasnsqeak. “I’m sorry Echokit has been bothering you.” Dipper

stag
June 17th, 2020, 05:57 PM
*River-kit waited , the blue tom listened quietly*

*River-Whisker Sat down by his son: River-kit*

River-kit:Hello father
River-Whisker: Hm hello son

*This is awkward*

Fawn
June 17th, 2020, 08:44 PM
Fawnsqueak entered the clearing to the sound of Lionstar calling the meeting but was quickly met with what he deemed as a strange form of baby-harassment. Pelt flushing under the unwanted attention, his pupils darted to the far side of the crowd while he calculated the chances of slipping unnoticed into the sea of cats. Because he... truly had no idea what Echokit was on about, and the chiming in from Sunpetal was only mildly reassuring.

"It's.. uh, fine," he said but didn't know if it was loud enough for either to hear, ducking his head as he scurried past them toward the front of the gathered group.

Hazel Nut TeamMilkBot

Cobra
June 17th, 2020, 08:52 PM
"Bye-bye!" Echokit squealed.
TeamMilkBot

Fawn
June 17th, 2020, 10:51 PM
Frozenpaw hustled into the clearing for the announcements, one thing on their mind: warrior ceremony! warrior ceremony! Frozenwarrior! Warriorfrozen! Best she-cat ever! Amazing hunter! Battle mastermind! Yay! They bapped their paws on the ground, impatient for the meeting to kick off -- now that they'd arrived, they imagined it wouldn't be long until Lionstar announced their excellence in front of the clan.

Quasar
June 17th, 2020, 11:14 PM
Snowpaw gritted her teeth and averted her gaze from her brother. Didn't he realize that if he kept being so rude, he would be allowed to rejoin the clan? She sighed, her tail and ears drooping. 'great. Just great. With my luck, Lionstar might not think that I'll act like largekit in the future. I hope he doesn't...' she thought.

BEAR.
June 17th, 2020, 11:22 PM
Four out of six wasn't bad. Lionstar couldn't say he was surprised when Ringpaw and Ivypaw were the ones dragging their paws.. ugh.

At least he wasn't at fault for approving their rejoining. Sootflare.

"Spiderpaw [ hope], as unfortunate as it is that Dawncloud vanished.. I have good news! Oakflame [ alan] has returned to the Clan and, I believe he is more than capable of taking over your training once more."

It only seemed right the former duo would be restored.

"Dreampaw [ Nebby], you have returned to the Clan after being gone for over two seasons.." Lionstar was apprehensive about her for a moment. "I am assigning Ripplewhisker [ a1axis] to be your mentor. Ripplewhisker, I hope you can pass your warmth onto Dreampaw. Be aware, due to ..issues, in the past I ask you to keep her away from Eagleflower unless you are assigned to a patrol with him."

Two more to go. Lionstar scowled when the kit hollered at him but was tired of the disruptions and opted to ignore her.

"Turtlepaw [ Socks]!" He brightened up for the young scaredy-cat. "I am assigning you to Mistleap [ cloudii], and I hope you both will grow out of your shells together." Now that just left Almondpaw..

Lionstar hadn't seen either Frostflame or Cricketsong recently and decided to avoid both of them this time around. "Almondpaw [ TeamMilkBot], because Frostflame has continued to not train you, and because I don't know where Cricketsong ran off to, I am assigning you to Icepuddle [ icepuddle]. Icepuddle, I hope you can get this apprentice the training he desperately needs because I swear, if one more mentor fails him I will start evaluating their position within the Clan." And this was not an idle threat! He demoted cats for neglecting their apprentices in the past.

[ final bump for Rose Child (Gay Bean), FuzzyRatto ]

Mango
June 17th, 2020, 11:26 PM
Blizzardkit in excitement fought back a whoo. Before silently shaking his head those apprentices must be slackers if their mentors quit on them. I’ll have the nicest and kindest mentor in the clan. Probably Sootflare. He’ll make a great mentor for me. I can’t wait to be trained by him he thought silently.

FuzzyRatto
June 17th, 2020, 11:32 PM
BILL.

Ivypaw ran forward, realizing Ivypaw was late. "Sorry! I... Wasn't... Paying attention that much... Ya said 'all old enough to swim', and I'm still not sure who that means 'cause I can't swim still..." Ivypaw hung Ivypaw's head. "Sorry..."

Madelaine
June 17th, 2020, 11:34 PM
Cottonstrike looked up as Lionstar spoke. He got all the names and who their mentors were going to be. The tom looked at Dreampaw to see her reaction to her new mentor. He hoped she would be okay.

panchiko
June 17th, 2020, 11:46 PM
// yus thank you for reuniting the duo ily king bill :heartbounce:

spiderpaw bounced up and down. "iT'S OAKY IT'S OAkKYY,, guys guys i got oakkkyy!! he's my mentorrr!!" the apprentice whispered quietly, her tone filled with excitement. together with oakflame once more! maybe losing two mentors in a row wasn't so bad if she got to be reunited with her first mentor! the female smiled wholeheartedly, glancing around for her beloved mentor oakflame. where was he??? she had to go annoy him right this second! wait--she was forgetting something. "thankKKk you lionstar,,, you're the bestttt," she muttered adoringly. she would forever thank him for giving her a worthwhile mentor that she'd actually be excited to train with.

Socks
June 18th, 2020, 02:55 AM
Turtlepaw wanted to be hopeful, so maybe she could force some thoughts that would have her looking forward? This Mistleap would train her, then... Bumblebelly would be proud of her. There weren't many others she wanted to be proud of her, Smokepaw and Hivekit were gone. She was so close to being alone again, it scared her.
Maybe now, with Mistleap as her mentor, she'd be able to have someone else to rely on. She could only hope as she anticipated meeting this replacement mentor.
[ cloudii ]

sunflowers.
June 18th, 2020, 07:03 AM
[ a1axis ]

Dreampaw looked around for Ripplewhisker, ears perked. She saw Cottonstrike and smiled warmly at him. As she was scanning the clearing, she saw Eagleflower and averted her gaze and kept searching for her new mentor.

Rani
June 18th, 2020, 07:31 AM
Wow so many bed mentors! At least Willowkit would never have to worry about that with her future mentor. She scanned the clearing idly for Snowpaw and gave a short happy purr when she saw the other cat, but didnt move to join her focusing again on Lionstar.

stag
June 18th, 2020, 07:36 AM
*River-whisker was still sitting as he thought about who would has to deal with his terrible son: River-kit. River-whisker had his first son: Rainpuddle as his app*

furrensic
June 18th, 2020, 09:40 AM
// yus thank you for reuniting the duo ily king bill :heartbounce:

spiderpaw bounced up and down. "iT'S OAKY IT'S OAkKYY,, guys guys i got oakkkyy!! he's my mentorrr!!" the apprentice whispered quietly, her tone filled with excitement. together with oakflame once more! maybe losing two mentors in a row wasn't so bad if she got to be reunited with her first mentor! the female smiled wholeheartedly, glancing around for her beloved mentor oakflame. where was he??? she had to go annoy him right this second! wait--she was forgetting something. "thankKKk you lionstar,,, you're the bestttt," she muttered adoringly. she would forever thank him for giving her a worthwhile mentor that she'd actually be excited to train with.

Oakflame trotted to the streamstone , a bit late but there nonetheless. He had a general idea of what had happened before he arrived; calling up apprentices who had no mentors and/or needed a new one. Maybe a few other things. Dawncloud? So that was Spiderpaws mentor while he was dead! He sure hoped this Dawncloud person taught Spiderpaw something , but he wouldn't get his hopes up solely because of the fact the warrior had vanished. Well , if they didn't teach the apprentice anything , he'd be quite disappointed. Ears perking when his name was called , the tom let out a rumbling purr when he heard he had been assigned Spiderpaw. The two would be together once again! Action packed fun adventures starring Oakflame and Spiderpaw! Didn't that sound amazing?

Looking around he noticed the Bengal molly jumping up and down and walked over. “Well! Isn't this exciting , Spiderpaw? More adventures featuring Oakflame and his spunky sidekick , Spiderpaw.” He joked with a light laugh , holding a smile. Though he suppose he should thank a certain person , looking up to the golden cat on top of the streamstone. “Thank you , Lionstar. I appreciate it.” He hummed before looking back to his newly assigned apprentice after a moment. “So , did that Dawncloud individual teach you anything while I was gone?” He inquired. At the very least , he hoped Spiderpaw was taught battle techniques , though advanced hunting would also suffice.

stag
June 18th, 2020, 09:49 AM
*The warrior listened to his leader* So many app, there weren't this many when my name was River-paw, Ha! *He laughed a bit*

Dovey
June 18th, 2020, 11:49 AM
icepuddle
Almondpaw sighed. “Can we train?” He asked

panchiko
June 18th, 2020, 05:08 PM
Oakflame trotted to the streamstone , a bit late but there nonetheless. He had a general idea of what had happened before he arrived; calling up apprentices who had no mentors and/or needed a new one. Maybe a few other things. Dawncloud? So that was Spiderpaws mentor while he was dead! He sure hoped this Dawncloud person taught Spiderpaw something , but he wouldn't get his hopes up solely because of the fact the warrior had vanished. Well , if they didn't teach the apprentice anything , he'd be quite disappointed. Ears perking when his name was called , the tom let out a rumbling purr when he heard he had been assigned Spiderpaw. The two would be together once again! Action packed fun adventures starring Oakflame and Spiderpaw! Didn't that sound amazing?

Looking around he noticed the Bengal molly jumping up and down and walked over. “Well! Isn't this exciting , Spiderpaw? More adventures featuring Oakflame and his spunky sidekick , Spiderpaw.” He joked with a light laugh , holding a smile. Though he suppose he should thank a certain person , looking up to the golden cat on top of the streamstone. “Thank you , Lionstar. I appreciate it.” He hummed before looking back to his newly assigned apprentice after a moment. “So , did that Dawncloud individual teach you anything while I was gone?” He inquired. At the very least , he hoped Spiderpaw was taught battle techniques , though advanced hunting would also suffice.

spiderpaw laughed lightheartedly, grinning. "mmm, i'm pretty sure you're the spunky sidekickk, but whatever you say!! i'll accept the responsibilities of sidekick,,! pffttt, i'd be the best sidekick anywayyy! you're a great.. unsidekick?? frontkick?? oppositeof'side'kick?? hero! eeeeeee," the apprentice responded, her limited vocabulary noticeably shining through.

"dawncloud?? oh! right! dawncloud. hm,,,,... i don't believe she did teach me anything, actually! i mean, i talked with her a bit, but no hunting or fighting or swimming or fishing things, so i basically only really know what you taught me! i learned that dawncloud likes sunsets, though, since orange is her favorite color, but other than that.... nothing! i still remember what you taught me, though, so at least i know something!!" spiderpaw responded, thinking back to her memories with dawncloud. well, really, there was only one memory; she hadn't spent that much time with her mentor---no, previous mentor---other than after the ceremony where she'd gotten assigned dawncloud.

t'was unfortunate, since now she would probably never see dawncloud ever again and all she knew was that the cat's favorite color was orange, but oh well!! she had oakflame now, so everything would be fineeeee. "you better start teaching me stuff, though, or else my training's going to take foreverrrrrr. i've been an apprentice for a while now and all i know are front paw blow and front paw strike, and some hunting! how am i supposed to brag about how amazingggg i am and how cool my mentor is if i barely know stuffff?!!" spiderpaw softly whined, though it was all in a teasing manner. the female lent a smile, waiting for oakflame to talk while keeping her ears listening for the rest of the clan meeting stuff.

icepuddle
June 18th, 2020, 05:41 PM
Four out of six wasn't bad. Lionstar couldn't say he was surprised when Ringpaw and Ivypaw were the ones dragging their paws.. ugh.

At least he wasn't at fault for approving their rejoining. Sootflare.

"Spiderpaw [ hope], as unfortunate as it is that Dawncloud vanished.. I have good news! Oakflame [ alan] has returned to the Clan and, I believe he is more than capable of taking over your training once more."

It only seemed right the former duo would be restored.

"Dreampaw [ Nebby], you have returned to the Clan after being gone for over two seasons.." Lionstar was apprehensive about her for a moment. "I am assigning Ripplewhisker [ a1axis] to be your mentor. Ripplewhisker, I hope you can pass your warmth onto Dreampaw. Be aware, due to ..issues, in the past I ask you to keep her away from Eagleflower unless you are assigned to a patrol with him."

Two more to go. Lionstar scowled when the kit hollered at him but was tired of the disruptions and opted to ignore her.

"Turtlepaw [ Socks]!" He brightened up for the young scaredy-cat. "I am assigning you to Mistleap [ cloudii], and I hope you both will grow out of your shells together." Now that just left Almondpaw..

Lionstar hadn't seen either Frostflame or Cricketsong recently and decided to avoid both of them this time around. "Almondpaw [ TeamMilkBot], because Frostflame has continued to not train you, and because I don't know where Cricketsong ran off to, I am assigning you to Icepuddle [ icepuddle]. Icepuddle, I hope you can get this apprentice the training he desperately needs because I swear, if one more mentor fails him I will start evaluating their position within the Clan." And this was not an idle threat! He demoted cats for neglecting their apprentices in the past.

[ final bump for Rose Child (Gay Bean), FuzzyRatto ]

Icepuddle nodded she was determined to train her new apprentice with every single fur on her body. she was a daydreamer but she was no less strict when training. this will be a challenge of course with her first apprentice but she was gladly going to train them .

duckie
June 18th, 2020, 08:31 PM
Sootflare

"Largekit!" called Sootflare as he hopped away from the Streamstone. He didn't much care if he interrupted the announcements, "You found your way in so I'm sure you can find your way out - but I will escort you to the territory given your apparent penchant for wandering. Wouldn't want you getting lost." The last sentence came out bitter as he ushered the kit out of camp.

[ WarriorsAndHorses considering Largekit 'escorted' out of riverclan from here on ]

Abyssopelagic
June 18th, 2020, 09:08 PM
Another meeting? Gingerpaw scoffed as he lazily got up from his sleeping position in the clearing. It felt like these were held almost everyday by now-- or it was just the clearing who never seemed to quiet down. Either way, both were starting to get irritating. Why? Because is held him from his 'well deserved' sleep.
Well.. others could argue wether it was well deserved or not, but even he knew that despite his lazy attitude, he wasn't as incompetent as some others seemed to be. Mouse brains.

The young tom dragged his paws across the clearing towards to streamstones, soon noticing Flyfur. She.. didn't look to well. Making a faint turn to the left, coming from behind, Gingerpaw walked up next to his adoptive mother, Or care taker as he called it. He went to sit next to her and brought his tail to wrap around Flyfur, hoping it could be somewhat.. comforting perhaps?
It wasn't something he did particularly often, never actually, but this time.. he could make an exception. He knew what she might be feeling, so at least an attempt at comforting, or making feel less bad, could be done.
Flyfur was brought out of her daze by Gingerpaw wrapping tail around her. Mood improved, she sighed softly and gently leaned into him. "Thanks," she murmured, tiredness showing.
She groaned as more drama happened, there was always trouble being stirred, but it always seemed particularly present when Lionstar called clan meetings. These would take so less time if they didn't interrupt him with their crap. "Oh, sometimes these cats tired me," she sighed, more than a little done with the lot of them.

Reptilian Cabinets
June 18th, 2020, 09:10 PM
"Quit shoving!" He snapped, as he stumbled out of the camp, 'Mouse dung! Those stupid rules are so annoying! I'll just go to the loners, again.' the spotted tom hushed under his breath. wnder

BEAR.
June 19th, 2020, 02:50 AM
This was infuriating. Lionstar even waited an extra couple moments for Ringpaw to come forward, but she still didn't! Only Ivypaw.

If she thought her behavior was acceptable, she was dead wrong. "Ringpaw [ Rose Child (Gay Bean)], this is the second time I've called you up and you've failed to do so within a reasonable amount of time. This is ridiculous and will not be tolerated. Speak with me after the meeting is over, or I will be revoking your status as a RiverClan cat."

It would've been different, probably, had she not been in the crowd. But he saw her. And she didn't move an inch.

"Ivypaw [ FuzzyRatto], since you actually came forward I will be assigning you to Pebblepudge [ Dust]. Pebblepudge, I know you took it quite hard when Crabpaw vanished, so I trust you'll keep a very close eye on Ivypaw and see they don't run off again."

After giving them a moment to greet each other, he went on.

"We have several apprentices ready to become warriors!" Lionstar puffed his chest up with pride. "The other night, two dogs broke into camp with the intention of destroying the nursery but most of the apprentices I am about to call forward bravely fought the canines off before they could do significant damage.

"Warblerpaw [ vermin], Berrypaw [ Puddle~], Lotuspaw [ Shadeleaf], Foxpaw [ Mentallyunstable], and Snowpaw [ Mumble]!" He was pleased with all of the cats he was calling forward. They had more than proven their ability, even though Snowpaw didn't participate in fending off the dogs.

"For the others who fought the dogs-- Curlpaw [ Slushie], Houndpaw [ Beau], and Cricketchirp [ Rainquail], I appreciate your fast reactions to a stressful and dangerous situation. Your courage has not gone unnoticed, and you've all done very well." Sometimes, Lionstar didn't care for the barely-warrior but he'd give him credit when due.

"When all-- or most of you, have come up I will begin the ceremony."

Shade.
June 19th, 2020, 02:55 AM
Lotuspaw's heart skipped a beat. She stepped forward, her huge paws clumsier than usual. She was going to be a warrior! Unbeleivable. She sat dow, feeling all eyes on her, shrinking a bit. She was so excited.

Quasar
June 19th, 2020, 06:18 AM
Snowpaw quickly padded over to largekit, "Goodbye, largekit. I'll miss you" she murmured, touching her muzzle to his before backing up to allow him room to exit with sootflare.

WarriorsAndHorses

Quasar
June 19th, 2020, 06:34 AM
Snowpaw gasped, 'wait, already?' she thought in shock. Giving Largekit one last goodbye, she then bounded forward, her eyes bright and her chest puffed out in pride. 'Its time! I've been waiting for this my entire life!' she thought eagerly. She took a deep breath and tried to call herself down, so that she looked more mature and responsible. She sat down and wrapped her fluffy tail around her paws, and glued her eyes on Lionstar.

Rani
June 19th, 2020, 06:50 AM
Oh my stars! Snowpaw! Snowpaws becoming a warrior! Willowkit gonna see Snowpaw become a warrior! The little kit felt she might burst in excitement watching her friend bound up resolving to make sure she cheered the loudest when she got her name.

Astraea
June 19th, 2020, 06:52 AM
~Fox-kit snuck out of the nursery to watch the ceremony ~

Reptilian Cabinets
June 19th, 2020, 06:52 AM
LargeKit glanced at SnowPaw, giving her a quick smile before turning to glare at LionStar.
Mumble

Exis
June 19th, 2020, 07:20 AM
Foxpaw stepped forward more than a little nervous. She was glad to be recognized by Lionstar and hopefully Sootflare that she had fought a dog no less.

BILL. wnder

Puddle~
June 19th, 2020, 08:28 AM
Berrypaw felt a sudden fluttery feeling appear in her chest at the mention of the dog attack. Could this be it? And then Lionstar started listing off the names. Her heart nearly skipped a beat at the mention of her own name. Yes! This was it, the moment she'd been waiting for ever since the nursery. So... why was she so nervous? She left it to the assumption that it was simply just a natural reaction to such a big thing. Bounding up alongside the other pawful of apprentices, she kept a good posture and neat composure, wanting to look as proper and professional as possible for this major milestone ceremony.

Abyssopelagic
June 19th, 2020, 09:16 AM
Cricketchirp blinked as Lionstar gave him...... not praise, but to be mentioned among those who helped defend the nursery felt nice. He didn't like many of his clanmates, but he was damn proud of these cats. He moved from him usually secluded spot to sit closer to the cats mentioned, but still keeping a healthy distance as he watched, somewhat eager now.

cloudii
June 19th, 2020, 09:17 AM
Turtlepaw wanted to be hopeful, so maybe she could force some thoughts that would have her looking forward? This Mistleap would train her, then... Bumblebelly would be proud of her. There weren't many others she wanted to be proud of her, Smokepaw and Hivekit were gone. She was so close to being alone again, it scared her.
Maybe now, with Mistleap as her mentor, she'd be able to have someone else to rely on. She could only hope as she anticipated meeting this replacement mentor.
[ cloudii ]

Mistleap padded up to Turtlepaw, she was still embarrassed about Lionstar's comment. "Uh, hey, do you maybe wanna go explore the territory? After Lionstar finishes the meeting." She mewed softly, touching noses with her new apprentice. I can't believe I have an apprentice...I have to do the best I can.

dionysus
June 19th, 2020, 09:49 AM
(open)
Houndpaw couldn’t help the frown that appeared on his face. He had hoped that this meeting would give him his warrior name. The tom was laid back and respectful of the clan’s way of doing things, but he was growing sick of being a 35 moon old tom sleeping in a den with children. He felt a bit like a creep and most of the time chose to leave the den at night and find rest in a corner of camp instead. It would be nice to be among adults again. Besides- he wanted to be able to rub it in Cuckoopaw’s face that he became a warrior first.

sootsplashed
June 19th, 2020, 10:04 AM
Bluekit's eyes stayed intently on her leader. She was going to be an apprentice, after this ceremony! Maybe Lionstar's apprentice would become a warrior, and she would be able to be Lionstar's apprentice! The thought made her happy, but she didn't know if she heard Frozenpaw's name along with all the other apprentices becoming a warrior. Well, any good mentor would do! She thought, her gray eyes looking fiercer than ever. She tapped her blue-gray tail to the ground and waited for Lionstar to start speaking again.

dino.
June 19th, 2020, 10:58 AM
Curlpaw
--------------

Curlpaw puffed out his chest as his name was called in reocognition. That's right, he was awesome, he had single-pawdly saved all the kits and queens in that nursery!

Okay, maybe not single-pawdly. But he'd still done a pretty damn good, he thought!

tye
June 19th, 2020, 11:01 AM
The calico ears shot up, fur bristled to hear his name being called. Warblerpaw didn't expect this at all. Of course, he'd a feeling Lionstar would mention the dogs but for many of to become a warrior..? Right now? A low puff of a giddy-laugh escaped his mouth as he made way to join the other apprentices. Back in Windclan, he planned his warrior ceremony to be all about him. Strutting up to Twilightstar like a model shimming on the red carpet, gloating in pride. After given, the name he'd would rub it in every cat's face before heading off elsewhere.
But this was different since there's whole new respect for his clan and leader. Everyone did great when fighting off the dogs. When passing by a few, part of him wished that Lionstar would make them warriors too. Ah, where's Thistlestep? his mind crossed to his tabby mentor. Maybe he's in the crowd somewhere..
Warblerpaw made his way, standing near Berrypaw and Foxpaw. He waited quietly of what will come next.

a1axis
June 19th, 2020, 01:19 PM
[ Nebby]

Ripplewhiskers ears perked as Lionstar addressed him... An apprentice? His heart raced happily as he searched the clearing for the young she-cat, mewing happily to the leader. "I'll do my best to teach them what they need Lionstar!"

Finally, the silver tom recognized the young she-cat a few pawsteps away, and approached her. "Hello there Dreampaw!" He greeted gleefully.

furrensic
June 19th, 2020, 04:07 PM
spiderpaw laughed lightheartedly, grinning. "mmm, i'm pretty sure you're the spunky sidekickk, but whatever you say!! i'll accept the responsibilities of sidekick,,! pffttt, i'd be the best sidekick anywayyy! you're a great.. unsidekick?? frontkick?? oppositeof'side'kick?? hero! eeeeeee," the apprentice responded, her limited vocabulary noticeably shining through.

"dawncloud?? oh! right! dawncloud. hm,,,,... i don't believe she did teach me anything, actually! i mean, i talked with her a bit, but no hunting or fighting or swimming or fishing things, so i basically only really know what you taught me! i learned that dawncloud likes sunsets, though, since orange is her favorite color, but other than that.... nothing! i still remember what you taught me, though, so at least i know something!!" spiderpaw responded, thinking back to her memories with dawncloud. well, really, there was only one memory; she hadn't spent that much time with her mentor---no, previous mentor---other than after the ceremony where she'd gotten assigned dawncloud.

t'was unfortunate, since now she would probably never see dawncloud ever again and all she knew was that the cat's favorite color was orange, but oh well!! she had oakflame now, so everything would be fineeeee. "you better start teaching me stuff, though, or else my training's going to take foreverrrrrr. i've been an apprentice for a while now and all i know are front paw blow and front paw strike, and some hunting! how am i supposed to brag about how amazingggg i am and how cool my mentor is if i barely know stuffff?!!" spiderpaw softly whined, though it was all in a teasing manner. the female lent a smile, waiting for oakflame to talk while keeping her ears listening for the rest of the clan meeting stuff.

[ short ;; sorry!! ]

His mouth fell open slightly upon hearing that Dawncloud had , in fact , taught Spiderpaw nothing. “Nothing?? At all?” Only the fact that her favorite color was orange. He was..disappointed to say the least. Oakflame would've liked to have a chat with this molly but she wasn't here. Well good thing she wasn't! He would've talked some sense into her with a scolding. Had she not realized what the qholw point of having an apprentice was? “Well then. He started with a frown , but flipped it into a grin. “I guess I'll just have to catch you up on things! So you better get ready to do quite a bit of training soon , Spiderpaw.” He said with a slight nudge to the young molly. He'd definitely have to teach her a lot of things if these information about Dawncloud was the truth.

stag
June 19th, 2020, 04:14 PM
*River-whisker wondered if he'd get an app*

BEAR.
June 19th, 2020, 04:24 PM
Experiencing this for real was an oddity for Thistlestep.

He had never gotten to this point with Shiverpetal-- a cat doomed forever to be a warrior apprentice before Fallenstar threw him into medicine, and Violetpaw.. would have never had a chance. The ocean was kind to take her away when it did.

But Warblerpaw..

Thistlestep was pretty proud of the little shrimp. He'd come far from that cocky, mostly-dead WindClanner looking to get his ass whooped.

So when the names were being called forth, Thistlestep moved toward the front of the crowd to make his presence known to his soon-to-be-promoted apprentice. Though he was quiet, his expectant gaze was on the young tom whose presence he had grown to enjoy over the last few moons.

[ vermin ]

BEAR.
June 19th, 2020, 07:33 PM
Everyone had come forward, and Lionstar couldn't be happier with the fast acting crew.

"I want all of you to take a moment to admire these cats," Lionstar's gaze hadn't lifted from the five. "These are cats who understand punctuality, who have proven themselves to be valiant members of RiverClan, and who have more than earned their warrior names.

"Warblerpaw [ vermin], I'll admit your former Clan-mates who joined us soured WindClan's reputation for me, but you've come far and I admire your tenacity. Had you not sounded the alarm, it is likely some of our Clan-mates in this crowd would no longer be with us.

"Berrypaw [ Puddle~]," Lionstar quirked his brow at the she-cat, "although at times you've been a little.. enthusiastic about violence, your prowess on the battlefield is someone cats should fear. You've shown skill unmatched by the other Clans, and I expect only greatness from you." And hopefully not too many bodies-- Lionstar wouldn't put it past her after she casually threatened to kill Maplepaw some time ago.

"Lotuspaw [ Shadeleaf], you've always been a little timid but you've shined last night when you jumped into the defense of your Clan-mates. You should be proud of your accomplishments. You've worked very hard to get to this point, and I trust you will continue to be an excellent member of our Clan.

"Foxpaw.. [ Mentallyunstable]," Lionstar almost sighed her name. "For a young cat sneaking out of camp and almost getting herself killed, you've shown your worth with your active participation around the Clan, your dedication to your training, and your determination to correct your wrong-doings. You have more than earned your place here, and I hope Sootfather is as proud of you as I am." Somehow, both of Sootflare's apprentices had made it to this point. It was fascinating.

"And finally, Snowpaw [ Mumble].. I'll be pretty honest with you, having Creekleap dog my tail over being assigned to patrols she didn't need me to assign her was pretty frustrating! I'm glad that's going to be over with." It was a joke that hopefully Snowpaw would recognize as Lionstar beamed at her. "More seriously, you've efficiently completed your training and shown your devotion to our Clan. I understand you may have a kit dogging your shadow in the hopes to be like you.. but have no fear: I will not be forcing an apprentice onto you during this meeting."

Now that the blurbs were done, he went into the official ceremony.

"I, Lionstar, leader of RiverClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard and well to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in their turns.

"Warblerpaw, Berrypaw, Lotuspaw, Foxpaw, and Snowpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to protect and defend RiverClan even at the cost of your own life?"

Puddle~
June 19th, 2020, 07:54 PM
Berrypaw beamed as Lionstar spoke his little blurb about her. Of course it had to do with her distinguished and formidable battle skills. After all, she had only learned from the best. She hoped Twilightheart and Scarface were able to see her right now, proudly watching as their trainee became a warrior. The first of the ceremonial apprentices to pipe up, she proclaimed proudly and clearly. "I do." It was difficult to contain her enthusiasm as she waited for all the other apprentices to say their part and let the ceremony continue.

tye
June 19th, 2020, 08:09 PM
Scanning the crowd once more he caught the sight of Thistlestep staring up at him. He felt overly happy and excited now to see he's watching along with the others and focused his attention back to Lionstar. Warblerpaw purred, fur puffed out in pride. "I do."

Exis
June 19th, 2020, 08:14 PM
Foxpaw was preening at Lionstar’s praise. She felt like she Was floating on clouds. I did it! I really did it! Lionstar thinks I’m a good clan mate and I didn’t let Sootflare down!! She thought. She couldn’t voice this out loud but she couldn’t even begin to say how happy she was she hadn’t let Sootflare and Lionstar down. “I’ll fight for Riverclan til I take my very last breath.” She mewed with absolute conviction. Although it didn’t sound like much from a pipsqueak like her, it was worth just as much as an omen from Starclan themselves.
BILL. wnder

Quasar
June 19th, 2020, 08:17 PM
Snowpaw beamed back at him, purring softly as he said the joke, "i do. I will stay loyal to Riverclan even after I die" she vowed, lifting her head to meet Lionstar's gaze. Oh my stars, this was really happening! She was glad that she wasn't being given an apprentice during this ceremony, though she was looking forward to potentially being able to mentor Willowkit when the time came, but she didn't find it that likely that she would be trusted with and apprentice so soon. She quickly skimmed the crowd to find Willowkit, and gave the she kit a grin before looking back at Lionstar.

Rani

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 19th, 2020, 08:39 PM
Dogpaw heard Lionstar call Foxpaw's name. His eyes gleamed in happiness for his friend that she was being made a warrior.

Mentallyunstable

Exis
June 19th, 2020, 08:41 PM
Foxpaw glances back, searching the crowd for Dogpaw. Once she found him she smiled happily and shook her tail a bit in excitement before turning back tword Lionstar.
Lynxpaw

sunflowers.
June 19th, 2020, 10:58 PM
[ Nebby]

Ripplewhiskers ears perked as Lionstar addressed him... An apprentice? His heart raced happily as he searched the clearing for the young she-cat, mewing happily to the leader. "I'll do my best to teach them what they need Lionstar!"

Finally, the silver tom recognized the young she-cat a few pawsteps away, and approached her. "Hello there Dreampaw!" He greeted gleefully.

Dreampaw purred. She already liked her new mentor. "Hello Ripplewhisker!" She mewed cheerfully. "So when shall we train? Anytime is fine with me!"

Shade.
June 20th, 2020, 02:06 AM
Lotuspaw's heart was shaking with excitement.
"I do!"she mewed. She'd protect her clan no matted what.

BEAR.
June 20th, 2020, 02:09 AM
"Then by the powers of the Star Cats, I give you your warrior names.

"Warblerpaw [ vermin], from this moment forth you shall be known as Warblercry. The Star Cats honor your quick thinking and resolve, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan. Your voice alerted the Clan to danger, and I hope you never allow it to be silenced-- the Clan needs more responsible warriors." Lionstar wouldn't go into how the name was also because of how Warblerpaw used to be a crybaby .. and it sort of symbolized the growth from that? Only sort of.

"Berrypaw [ Puddle~], from this moment forth you shall be known as Berryscorch. The Star Cats honor your fiery attitude and your fierce resilience, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan. Your enthusiastic nature knows little bounds, and I trust you will not allow your spark to extinguish.

"Lotuspaw [ Shadeleaf]. from this moment forth you shall be known as Lotusheart. The Star Cats honor your gentleness and courage, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan. You are steadfast, Lotusheart: remember that. Your heart has always been in the right place, even if it has taken you outside your usual comfort zone.

"Foxpaw [ Mentallyunstable], from this moment forth you shall be known as Foxblaze. The Star Cats honor your energy and persistence, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan. You've always been a very involved member of our Clan, and I expect you to maintain a strong presence as a reliable Clan-mate." Lionstar had already gone into the whole pride thing earlier so he figured it was best to leave it there.

"Snowpaw [ Mumble], from this moment forth you shall be known as Snowfern. The Star Cats honor your easy-going nature and warmth, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan. Enjoy your time as a new warrior. It'll go fast. When you feel ready to take on an apprentice, you can speak with me about it." He still wasn't a fan of the.. forcing it upon a new warrior and wanted Snowfern to understand that. Apprentices were a hefty responsibility.

While he gave everyone the opportunity to have their names be chanted and to soak in the ceremony, he mentally prepared himself for the next group of cats he'd be calling up. Today the nursery would be taking a pretty big hit![ Rani, Lynxpaw, gs29513, Sparkling Flower, Fuzzy, alan, ~RooRoo~, Zero, Rainquail, Mayflower, PeppermintRabbit, Invisible sandwich, Star child, space ace., Greenleap, cloudii, Tigerstorm0926, Pancake, MagicCat99, Sootsplash, Hazel Nut, Beau, Morning Glory, lilac flower, Cecily Herondale, Slushie, LionKitKat, TeamMilkBot, Elementals, hope, Zesty Mango, ~Corruptedfate~, wren, Wings, .Bread., TroubleandTsunami, Leopardblaze, Estelle, RainbowQuail, FireSandwich, Socks, x ghostie, Nebby, icepuddle, Moon Lily, Silverclover, Rose Child (Gay Bean), jackal blackout, Cougar, implimm, Sneakyfox55, FuzzyRatto, Shimm, Loon, Dipper, ~Fox~, a1axis ]

Quasar
June 20th, 2020, 02:15 AM
Snowpaw, now snowfern, felt giddy with happiness. It happened! "I will, Lionstar." she mewed, "Thank you. Thank you so much" She turned to her former mentor, a loud purr rumbling in her throat, "Creekleap, I-I did it! I really did it!" she managed to get out. Tears were starting to form in the corners of her eyes, not of sadness, but of happiness. She reached out to touch her cheek to Creekleaps, in a sort of embrace, and she beamed at the grey molly.

~Lucid Dreams~

Shade.
June 20th, 2020, 02:15 AM
Lotusheart didn't even have words. She had expected to cry and feel guilty and sad, and happy, and weak...But she stood there. She had earned her warrior name. She turned to look at her clanmates and slowly moved into the crowd and sat down to see the rest of the meeting, head held high.

BEAR.
June 20th, 2020, 02:38 AM
"Warblercry! Berryscorch! Lotusheart! Foxblaze! Snowfern!" Thistlestep called their names, his gaze on his former apprentice.

This was.. definitely weird, but he was proud of Warblercry regardless. And a little amused by his name, though he didn't show it.

[ vermin ]

Abyssopelagic
June 20th, 2020, 03:36 AM
"Warblercry! Lotusheart! Berryscorch! Foxblaze!" Cricketchirp called the names loudly, proud of his clanmates and their work with the dog. Maybe it was worth being in a clan. He carefully shouldered his way to Sunpetal.
TeamMilkBot

Flyfur wasn't exactly able to call out very loud, certainly couldn't shout, but chanted the names with her clanmates, proud of them all.

Star child
June 20th, 2020, 03:57 AM
Harepaw chanted the new warriors' names.
~~*~~
Honeypaw chanted the warriors' names.

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 20th, 2020, 04:26 AM
"Warblercry! Berryscorch! Lotusheart! Foxblaze! Snowfern!" Dogpaw chanted the new warrior's names, yowling Foxblaze's the loudest, his eyes shining with happiness for his friend.

Mentallyunstable

MagicCat99
June 20th, 2020, 05:24 AM
"Warblercry! Berryscorch! Lotusheart! Foxblaze! Snowfern!" Nighttuft chanted with the rest of the clan, her gaze still on Lionstar as she waited patiently for the meet to continue.

Fawn
June 20th, 2020, 05:25 AM
The amount of newly-named warriors had Fawnsqueak blinking in surprise but managing a hint of a smile at the achievement. It was impressive to have so many apprentices graduating to full members of the clan, and equally exciting even if he'd been somewhat distracted in his usual daydreams. For the sake of being respectful, he figured he should at least pay attention to this segment of the meeting and chant a welcome with the rest, "Warblercry! Berryscorch! Lotusheart! Foxblaze! Snowfern!"

-

Frozenpaw was less thrilled, drawing lines in the dirt with their claws since it appeared they wouldn't be among the warriors today... Next sunrise, hopefully. They might have to catch up with some of the warriors after the meeting to see what they were doing differently because Frozenpaw was qualified! Definitely! Just not recognized for their achievement.

gs29513
June 20th, 2020, 06:20 AM
Splashkit bounced up and down, cheering for the new warriors. Warblercry! Lotusheart! Berryscorch! ummm, Foxblaze, Yeah, Foxblaze! Turning to her sisters, she whispered Come on Wavekit and Sootkit! Lets cheer super loud together! ~RooRoo~ Sootsplash

Rani
June 20th, 2020, 06:46 AM
Willowkit wasn't dumb and knew that was a knock about her but she pushed it down. Now was the time to be super happy for her friend! She pulled in a deep breath and yowled out "Snowfern! Snowfern! Snowfern!" as loud as she could before taking a couple of deep breaths and finished with a "Warblercry! Lotusheart! Berryscorch! Foxblaze!" Though slightly less loud.

Quasar
June 20th, 2020, 06:52 AM
Willowkit wasn't dumb and knew that was a knock about her but she pushed it down. Now was the time to be super happy for her friend! She pulled in a deep breath and yowled out "Snowfern! Snowfern! Snowfern!" as loud as she could before taking a couple of deep breaths and finished with a "Warblercry! Lotusheart! Berryscorch! Foxblaze!" Though slightly less loud.

Snowfern bounded over to Willowkit, her cheeks starting to ache from smiling so much, "Willowkit, I did it! I'm a warrior now!" she mewed, puffing out her chest in pride. she started to laugh, "It feels weird, knowing that I won't have to do apprentice duties anymore, but I don't think I'm going to miss checking the elders for ticks" she joked.

cloudii
June 20th, 2020, 06:59 AM
"Warblercry! Berryscorch! Lotusheart! Foxblaze! Snowfern!" Sparkblaze called, smiling at the new warriors.
----
"Warblercry! Berryscorch! Lotusheart! Foxblaze! Snowfern!" Mistleap called, a bit quieter.
----
Sugarkit smiled at the new warriors, but she didn't want to yowl, it kinda hurt her ears.

Rani
June 20th, 2020, 07:01 AM
Snowfern bounded over to Willowkit, her cheeks starting to ache from smiling so much, "Willowkit, I did it! I'm a warrior now!" she mewed, puffing out her chest in pride. she started to laugh, "It feels weird, knowing that I won't have to do apprentice duties anymore, but I don't think I'm going to miss checking the elders for ticks" she joked.

Ooooooh it wasn't 'proper' but willowkit was a kit, she could get away with this stuff. She sprung up to partially wrap her paws around Snowferns shoulder in a hug and purr like her lungs were gonna give out. "You're a warrior now! A Full proper warrior!" Be beamed but her eyes took a serious gleam "No-one deserves it more. Im sure the elders are gonna morn the loss of tickless fur as much as you wont morn the lack of mouse bile taste! I heard that stuffs awful." Maybe it was the light but Willowkit swore that Snowfern looked more, mature and strong then she did before she got her name. Or perhaps it was the confidence that she now had, who knew.

Greenleap
June 20th, 2020, 07:05 AM
Greenpaw chanted the names of the new warriors.

sootsplashed
June 20th, 2020, 07:58 AM
"Warblercry! Lotusheart! Snowfern! Foxblaze! Berryscorch!" Sootkit, Bluekit, and Thrushvine called. Bluekit's heart swelled. It was her turn next!

Astraea
June 20th, 2020, 08:08 AM
~Fox kit chanted their names with pride and knew that she would be a warrior one day~

Tigerstorm0926
June 20th, 2020, 08:43 AM
Ravenkit chanted the new warriors names as loud as she vould. "Warblecry! Lotusheart! Snowfern!Foxblaze!" Uh what was the other one? Oh yeah . "Berryscorch!"

dionysus
June 20th, 2020, 08:46 AM
“Warblercry! Berryscorch! Lotusheart! Foxblaze! Snowfern!"

Houndpaw wasn’t about to let his disappointment at remaining a -paw ruin these young cats’ special days! He yowled their names to the sky and offered each a congratulatory grin. They deserved this. He was proud to have fought beside them. Besides, he’ surely be joining them at the next meeting.

stag
June 20th, 2020, 08:47 AM
*Claw-kit canted the names!*"Warblecry! Lotusheart! Snowfern!Foxblaze!,Berryscorch!"

ChillCat
June 20th, 2020, 09:15 AM
Brightkit chanted the new warriors names.

Mayflower
June 20th, 2020, 09:29 AM
“Warblercry! Berryscorch! Lotusheart! Foxblaze! Snowfern!" Sparrowflame chanted along with the crowd, glancing down at their kits. Though they would prefer to stay silent, it was rude to not celebrate the new warriors.

Zero
June 20th, 2020, 09:29 AM
"Warblercry! Berryscorch! Lotusheart! Foxblaze! Snowfern!" Coastpaw cheered with the rest of the clan.

Exis
June 20th, 2020, 09:56 AM
Foxblaze smiled happily as her new name was chanted. After a minute she ran over to Dogpaw, “Look Dogpaw I did it!”

Lynxpaw

Puddle~
June 20th, 2020, 09:57 AM
Berryscorch puffed out her chest as she and the other apprentices were made into warriors. Berryscorch... she really liked that name. Lionstar sure had a thing for giving out good names, as all the other new warriors' names had a nice ring to them as well.

It was difficult not to get all big-headed about this as the clan chanted out all their names. And then a thought struck her. She was free now. No more mentor. No more apprentice duties. No more needing to be accompanied out of camp. It was almost a dream come true. She gazed around the crowd for Shimmeringpool, her now former mentor, who she supposed had at least taken care of part of her training, and who she should be somewhat thankful for.

Shimm

lucidense
June 20th, 2020, 10:34 AM
"Snowfern! Snowfern!" Creekleap would cheer, sweeping her tail around Snowpaw- No, Snowferns shoulder. "I knew you could do it, over since you were made my apprentice as a shy, young kit. I knew I saw a fire in you." She purred. Mumble

sunflowers.
June 20th, 2020, 10:37 AM
Dreampaw chanted the new warriors names.
"Warblercry! Lotusheart! Berryscorch! Foxblaze! Snowfern!" She gaze was warm and happy. Someday soon, she'd be up there!

Elementals
June 20th, 2020, 11:39 AM
Puddle~

“Berryscorch! Berryscorch!” chanted Silentpaw proud that his friend had received her warrior name.

~RooRoo~
June 20th, 2020, 12:00 PM
Sure she rolled her eyes then joined her family. gs29513

The Kitty.
June 20th, 2020, 12:11 PM
Tail curling in a neat arch above her back, Scaleflash raised her voice to join among the harmonious chorus of yowling, a bit too enthusiastically: "Berryscorch! Foxblaze! Snowfern!" The molly's cheeks reddened and her voice lowered as she chanted the last name. "And uh... Warblersomething?"

panchiko
June 20th, 2020, 12:22 PM
[ short ;; sorry!! ]

His mouth fell open slightly upon hearing that Dawncloud had , in fact , taught Spiderpaw nothing. “Nothing?? At all?” Only the fact that her favorite color was orange. He was..disappointed to say the least. Oakflame would've liked to have a chat with this molly but she wasn't here. Well good thing she wasn't! He would've talked some sense into her with a scolding. Had she not realized what the qholw point of having an apprentice was? “Well then. He started with a frown , but flipped it into a grin. “I guess I'll just have to catch you up on things! So you better get ready to do quite a bit of training soon , Spiderpaw.” He said with a slight nudge to the young molly. He'd definitely have to teach her a lot of things if these information about Dawncloud was the truth.
// don't worry about itttt, short posts are fun :heartbounce:
spiderpaw looked at oakflame wildly. "i BEEN ready! i was BORN ready!! i just.. haven't used the readiness?? i have the readiness stored! i'm ready! aye aye captain!" spiderpaw hadn't trained in wayyyy too long; of course she was 'ready'!! all she needed was a competent mentor, and now she had one! well, she was sure dawncloud would've been an okay mentor, but dawncloud was gone, so as much as she'd liked her, spiderpaw could trashtalk her in her thoughts however much she wanted. the apprentice turned to pay attention to the ceremony thing, paying special attention to the names so she wouldn't forget while chanting. "warblercry!! berry...scooch??! lottahearts! snowfern! foxblaze!" she chanted, turning back to oakflame and nudged him back. "you better teach me all of the cool stuff!!! n all the secret stuff! all the 'warriors only' knowledge!! i know you warriors have secretss!! like secret handshakes and secret code words! and i'm going to find them out!!"

gs29513
June 20th, 2020, 12:30 PM
Sure she rolled her eyes then joined her family. gs29513
YAAAAYYYY!! YAAY EVERYONE Splashkit squealed, getting a little carried away. She leaped into the air, and came down towards Wavekit's back.

Mango
June 20th, 2020, 12:39 PM
Blizzardkit gave a chant,” Warblercry! Snowfern! Lotusheart! Foxblaze!” and Berrybaby he thought silently. Hoping no one noticed he failed to chant for Berryscorch.

Salmonsong gave a cheer,” Warblercry! Berryscorch! Lotusheart! Foxblaze! Snowfern!“

Fennelheart gave a happy chirp,” Warblercry! Berryscorch! Lotusheart! Foxblaze! Snowfern!”

Eveninglight cheered,” Warblercry! Berryscorch! Lotusheart! Foxblaze! Snowfern! ”

~RooRoo~
June 20th, 2020, 12:39 PM
Hey! she squealed. She saw that she was coming down on top of her. gs29513

That Key in the Tree
June 20th, 2020, 01:11 PM
Hollywatcher sat down and smiled as the apprentices got their warrior names. This must be so exciting for them. “Wardlercry! Berryscorch! Lotusheart! Foxblaze! Snowfern!

tye
June 20th, 2020, 01:13 PM
Hmm, a slight eye narrows of suspicion of the name nevertheless it has a ring to it. A nod toward the yellow leader he went to face the cheering crowd. This was an amazing feeling brimming up his heart with overwhelming joy. Yes! No more intense training! Is what he'd thought of first..but, a part of him will miss hanging out with Thistlestep a bit. A smidge. To be honest, he was lucky to have him as a mentor. Knowing how stubborn and ill-mannered, the tabby straight up smacked him down a few notches. Healed his wound. Got him back in shape, looking better as ever. Yeah, there's a lot of things he could spill out to him right now.
But that's not the Warblercry's way.
Moving up more, a small leap down he rushed up to Thistlestep with a wide grin. "No more vigorous training from you. It makes my heart sing happily, really~" in a sing-song tone he spoke to his old mentor. But a wave of gratitude flood into his blue eyes. "Thanks for not giving up on me, Thistlestep."
BILL.

Wings
June 20th, 2020, 01:14 PM
--Russetstrike--

Although he was tired, he was still amazed that 5 apprentices were becoming warriors. Not a too common sight but, as always, it was great for the clan. Straightening up so he could chant their new names, he drew in a deep breath. "Warblercry! Snowfern! Foxblaze! Lotusheart! Berryscorch!" Looking around, he was annoyingly amazed that cats were forgetting their names already.

gs29513
June 20th, 2020, 02:24 PM
Hey! she squealed. She saw that she was coming down on top of her. gs29513
With a squeal, Splashkit leaped off her sister, and bounded to the side. I'm sorry Wavekit. she mewed. What do you think Lionstar's going to announce next?

duckie
June 20th, 2020, 03:17 PM
Sootflare
__

Sootflare returned from his escort mission as the warrior ceremonies were beginning, pausing amongst the crowd as he saw Foxpaw in the group standing before Lionstar. Had it been that long already, was it time for her to be a warrior already? It didn't feel like they have been training together that long. But... it seemed they had, "Warblercry, Berryscorch, Lotusheart, Foxblaze, Snowfern!" He chanted, his voice blending in with the rest of their clanmates. That wasn't going to do. He pushed towards the front of the crowd, where his apprentice - former apprentice - would hopefully be able to see him.

"Foxblaze! Foxblaze! Foxblaze!" he shouted, unable to fight the grin climbing to his face.

[ Mentallyunstable ]

_

Sorrelkit
__

Sorrelkit hung near the edge of the crowd, watching as apprentices were called forward for their ceremonies. Five apprentices, now warriors, given their names. Would that be her someday? Hopefully. Hopefully she would make it that far. It seemed like Lionstar wasn't doing apprentice ceremonies this time but that was okay.

"Warblercry, Berryscorch, Lotusheart, Foxblaze, Snowfern!" she called out each of their names in turn alongside the rest of the clan.

Exis
June 20th, 2020, 03:25 PM
Foxblaze saw Sootflare chanting her name and ran over excitedly, "Look! Did ya hear I fought off a whole DOG all by myself! I never gave up I swear!!" she could not stop the verbal diarrhea coming out of her mouth as she bounced up and down in front of Sootflare. Suddenly she stopped kind of sad, "Does this mean we don't get to hang out anymore?"
wnder

Dovey
June 20th, 2020, 03:48 PM
"Warblercry! Lotusheart! Berryscorch! Foxblaze!" Cricketchirp called the names loudly, proud of his clanmates and their work with the dog. Maybe it was worth being in a clan. He carefully shouldered his way to Sunpetal.
TeamMilkBot

Flyfur wasn't exactly able to call out very loud, certainly couldn't shout, but chanted the names with her clanmates, proud of them all.
Sunpetal smiled. “Cricketchirp!” She waved her tail. “Echokit opened her eyes.” Sunpetal eyes were glowing

Bread
June 20th, 2020, 04:40 PM
"Warblercry! Lotusheart! Foxblaze! Snowfern!" the apprentice cheered. Duckpaw paused for a moment, her friend Berrypaw, or Berryscorch, was a warrior. "WOO! BERRYSCORCH!" the apprentice cheered at the top of her tiny lungs. She was happy for Berryscorch.

teddy.
June 20th, 2020, 04:54 PM
Bumblebelly was panicking. His kittens were due to be apprentices... he knew it in his gut that they were close to being called up. His little babies were all grown up!
He shuffled Sunkit, Sleepykit, and Stingkit closer to the stream stone, desperately grooming them as he did. "Oh you have to look nice, you're going to be an apprentice soon..." He whispered to them, his motherly hormones in absolute overdrive. His nest, it was going to be empty! Along with his heart. His babies.... all grown up.

Starfall Terrestrial wren

BEAR.
June 20th, 2020, 05:04 PM
After the cheering had calmed down, Lionstar took this opportunity to proceed with the final ceremony planned for today.

And oh, Stars. There were a lot to go through. Why couldn't some of them have been ready sooner?

"A good portion of our kits have meet the requirements to become apprentices! Some of them have played hard to get here, some have patiently waited to meet this point.

"In either case, I hope they all prove to be productive members of our Clan.

"Kits, when I call your names, I want you to step forward. If you fail to, you will not become an apprentice today. Simple as that.

"Stingkit [ wren], Sorrelkit [ wnder], Sleepykit [ Starfall], Sugarkit [ cloudii], Skunkkit [ Sparkling Flower], Bluekit [ Sootsplash], Floodkit [ Skye], Brightkit [ PeppermintRabbit], Icekit [ ~Lucid Dreams~], Shadedkit, Claykit, Mosskit [ Silverclover], Frostkit [ kieryn], Sunkit [ Terrestrial], Fenkit [ Zero], .. and Blizzardkit [ Zesty Mango]!"
[ Scum bc you wanted a mention ]

Madelaine
June 20th, 2020, 05:06 PM
Skunkkit stood up as she heard her name get called. The kit padded up to the front as instructed. She sat down, staring up at her leader. Her whiskers began to twitch in excitement.

duckie
June 20th, 2020, 05:09 PM
Sorrelkit

Hearing her name called, Sorrelkit have a start - glancing around to see the other kits walking forward. Had she heard that right? It was time for her apprentice ceremony. She shook herself out of the shock and pushed to the front of the crowd, placing herself as close to front and center below the streamstone as she could.

Mango
June 20th, 2020, 05:10 PM
Blizzardkit was in complete shock when Lionstar called him up to become an apprentice. Me? Is there another Blizzardkit? He thought as he looked around trying to figure out who was also named Blizzardkit, before suddenly realizing he was the only Blizzardkit in Riverclan. Completely flabbergasted that he was becoming an apprentice he strutted forward his head held high. He was going to be the best apprentice ever. But really, Lionstar was willing to make him an apprentice. This has to be a prank of Lionstar he thought, ready to be humiliated.

icepuddle
ice puddle smiles her face respectfully looking at the leader she was happy for the newly made warriors and sat down wrapping her fluffy tail around her paws happy about the kits becoming apprentices

Zero
Fenkit padded up when his name was called, not really showing any surprise as he joined his sister at the front of the crowd. He felt bad that Coralkit was too sick to be here too, but would have to just keep going - no reason for all the littermates to suffer just because one was stuck in the medicine cat's den.

Puddle~
June 20th, 2020, 05:17 PM
Zesty Mango
[thought you might want to read this]

Berryscorch listened as the apprentice ceremonies began, with Lionstar starting to call out a few kits to come up. But as the listing went on and on, an expression of bewilderment flashed on her face. Damn that was a lot of kits! And at the very end of the long list... Ugh. Babykit. Why was he being made an apprentice? It would've been funnier if he stayed in the nursery forever. Well, she supposed the good news was that she'd definitely lucked out here. It was a good thing she was moving out of the apprentices' den because she would've hated sharing a den with that loser.

Oh shoot. A thought crossed her mind. It was the memory of something which happened a few days ago. The pain tolerance exercises she'd taught the baby. The fake Sitting Duck move which had actually ended up being effective in the kit battle?? If Blizzardbutt was becoming an apprentice now, then he'd learn all those things weren't real. And who knew if he'd go tattling off to Lionstar or maybe his mentor? She bit her lip at the thought of facing a punishment for something like that. Unless... A different idea popped up in her head. Perhaps, she could take him out for training every once in a while. Keep up the whole pain tolerance exercise scam, and blend in a few real training tips so he wouldn't suspect too much. Yeah that could work. Maybe she could catch him after the ceremony to talk about it. The small flash of a smirk momentarily appeared on her face. Another evil scheme in the making. Maybe Silentpaw could help her out here too.

cmdR_Paige
June 20th, 2020, 05:27 PM
Floodkit approached the Streamstone, a look of purpose and determination on his face. He glanced up at Lionstar with anticipation.

Quasar
June 20th, 2020, 05:28 PM
Snowfern beamed at Creekleap, "We're still gonna be friends, right?" she softly asked.

~Lucid Dreams~

---

Antfrost's eyes widened at the mention of some of her kits, "Lionstar, Floodkit and Icekit aren't even 6 moons!" she exclaimed, her pelt bristling in indignation.

cloudii
June 20th, 2020, 05:29 PM
Sugarkit fought back a squeak, and she moved forward, moving next to Blizzardkit. Is he joking?! She thought, her eyes wide and sparkling. She gave her paws a little bounce, but quickly grew still, licking her pelt, and Blizzardkit's. Apprenitices. Sugarpaw, Blizzardpaw, apprentices TOGETHER.
[ Zesty Mango ]

wren
June 20th, 2020, 05:37 PM
Stingkit shrunk away from bumblebelly as he aggressively groomed them, sure they were becoming apprentices and all but this seemed excessive! “Dad- dad i look fine!” He whispered under his breath not seeking to disrupt Lionstar from talking. Wouldve been rude to do so.

He stepped away from the grooming machine as they were shuffled up closer to the stone. Was he nervous? Well. Not anymore. He had been a few hours ago but it faded overtime, this was a natural thing that would experience alongside his siblings. What was the big deal? That’s when he heard his name and in an instant that anxiety was right back beating in his chest. Shoot.

Anxiously he turned to give his father a look, an embarrassed, but happy look before he padded his way through the crowd ahead of his siblings. His name was the first called... how special.

BILL. Starfall Scum Terrestrial

BEAR.
June 20th, 2020, 05:44 PM
At Antfrost's outburst, Lionstar let out a short laugh. "And? Antfrost [ Mumble], I think you need to look at this from a practical standpoint. A six moon old kit is a mostly grown cat.. you do realize that, right?" He flicked his ears briefly in the direction of Blizzardkit, one of the larger cats in the Clan despite not exceeding eight moons of life. "If you were familiar with the Code, you would recognize that age doesn't matter as long as the kits meet Clan requirements.

"Their development is a major part of this. I wouldn't make them apprentices if I didn't think they could handle it."

Lionstar raised his brow at the moody queen. "Other than age-- which, let's be honest, I don't even know where this "six moon" thing sprouted up from, the Code is as old as the Clans and it has never once been in it,-- is there any reason you think these two children of yours should not be apprenticed? Do they have any health issues you have not disclosed? Issues with coordination, anything that would hinder their ability to train?"

lucidense
June 20th, 2020, 05:53 PM
Ice kit prowled to the streamstone, a keeping his calm look as he sat. He cast a glance to his mother, wondering who to believe. Mumble BILL.

lucidense
June 20th, 2020, 05:59 PM
"Of course." She mewed warmly. "Just because your a warrior doesn't mean we can't be close." She purred. Mumble

ChillCat
June 20th, 2020, 06:02 PM
"Oh Great Starclan! I'm going to be an apprentice! This is the best day ever!" Brightkit was glad she remembered to groom herself after the kit fight. Who will my mentor be? I hope they're nice to me... BILL.

Mango
June 20th, 2020, 06:13 PM
kieryn

Salmonsong gently licked her daughter’s pelt making sure she looked good before she’d let her head up to become an apprentice. Please let her mentor be Almondbush, he’d be perfect for her. She thought.

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 20th, 2020, 06:31 PM
Foxblaze smiled happily as her new name was chanted. After a minute she ran over to Dogpaw, “Look Dogpaw I did it!”

Lynxpaw

"That's great! Congratulations" Dogpaw purred happily.

Silverclover
June 20th, 2020, 06:43 PM
Shadedkit was the first of his siblings to walk up followed by claykit and mosskit. Mosskit only raised his head slightly as he followed. Claykit was just being her little bubbly self

@BILL. (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1)

sootsplashed
June 20th, 2020, 07:46 PM
Bluekit stepped forward, immediately, her little face showing her determination.

Socks
June 20th, 2020, 08:35 PM
Mistleap padded up to Turtlepaw, she was still embarrassed about Lionstar's comment. "Uh, hey, do you maybe wanna go explore the territory? After Lionstar finishes the meeting." She mewed softly, touching noses with her new apprentice. I can't believe I have an apprentice...I have to do the best I can.
Turtlepaw flinched when they touched noses, it was something foreign to her but she didn't back away from it. This was already a better start than with Cloverwish. "O-Oka'..." It had been quite a while since she'd stepped outside of camp, which was quite the contrast to her past wanderer ways.

cloudii
June 20th, 2020, 08:58 PM
Turtlepaw flinched when they touched noses, it was something foreign to her but she didn't back away from it. This was already a better start than with Cloverwish. "O-Oka'..." It had been quite a while since she'd stepped outside of camp, which was quite the contrast to her past wanderer ways.
Mistleap smiled softly. "A-al-alright." She was trying not to stutter, but, wow, Lionstar actually gave her an apprentice! She looked as the kits got called up. I'm going to train you to be the best warrior, no matter what. She thought, turning her attention back to the meeting.
[ maybe we can put this on hold 'till the meeting ends? ]

Starfall
June 20th, 2020, 10:44 PM
The tom sat there quietly with a soft smile on his face as his unruly fur was combed and made presentable, tail twitching as his paws itches to step forward and earn his new name. He gave his brother a glance as his name was called, double checking on Sringkits well-being before quickly following suit after his own name was called. “How’s your nose?” He asked his sibling, a faint tone of worry dripping from his voice.

Sleepykit paused mid step, however, and looked over his shoulder at his father. “I wouldn’t mind sleeping in the nursery for a bit longer. Probably gonna be quieter in there now anyways.” he purred, half joking half offering. But, the tuxedo mix didn’t wait for an answer as he padded forwards. Ears quivering as he silently listened to Lionstar squabble with Antfrost...well it was more of a one sided debate.
wren BILL. Scum Terrestrial

Leopardblaze
June 21st, 2020, 01:35 AM
Lotusheart didn't even have words. She had expected to cry and feel guilty and sad, and happy, and weak...But she stood there. She had earned her warrior name. She turned to look at her clanmates and slowly moved into the crowd and sat down to see the rest of the meeting, head held high.

Leopardblaze felt so much pride for her apprentice who had become a warrior. She padded up to her smiling warmly, meowing quietly, "I'm so proud of you Lotusheart."

Shade.
June 21st, 2020, 01:38 AM
Lotusheart turned to her mentor, giving her a friendly lick on the shoulder.
"Thank you for teaching me so much about being a good warrior and a good cat in general." she replied.

Terrestrial
June 21st, 2020, 02:56 AM
Sunkit waddled along in her father's paws, squished against her brothers. Hearing her name being called she squeezed free from her father and stepped forward.

wren Starfall BILL. Scum (sorry it's short! I've been busy and don't have enough time for wco)

~RooRoo~
June 21st, 2020, 09:20 AM
Hmm... maybe apprentice ceremonies! I could be Wavepaw! she squealed at her sister jumping up and down. gs29513

gs29513
June 21st, 2020, 10:12 AM
Oh. Splashkit mewed, looking somewhat crestfallen. I guess you're going to be an apprentice before me, aren't you. she continued, sitting down. I want you to be an apprentice, but I don't want everyone to be apprenticed before me. ~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
June 21st, 2020, 10:21 AM
Oh. she meowed looking down. No. At the same time as you. That stupid Skykit dragged me with her out of the stinkin territory and we were caught! Soo. I hate her sooooooo much and I would give anything to hurt her! gs29513

duCky
June 21st, 2020, 11:10 AM
Willowbreeze chanted the new warriors names, happy for all of them.

Sneakyfox55
June 21st, 2020, 04:54 PM
"Then by the powers of the Star Cats, I give you your warrior names.

"Warblerpaw [ vermin], from this moment forth you shall be known as Warblercry. The Star Cats honor your quick thinking and resolve, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan. Your voice alerted the Clan to danger, and I hope you never allow it to be silenced-- the Clan needs more responsible warriors." Lionstar wouldn't go into how the name was also because of how Warblerpaw used to be a crybaby .. and it sort of symbolized the growth from that? Only sort of.

"Berrypaw [ Puddle~], from this moment forth you shall be known as Berryscorch. The Star Cats honor your fiery attitude and your fierce resilience, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan. Your enthusiastic nature knows little bounds, and I trust you will not allow your spark to extinguish.

"Lotuspaw [ Shadeleaf]. from this moment forth you shall be known as Lotusheart. The Star Cats honor your gentleness and courage, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan. You are steadfast, Lotusheart: remember that. Your heart has always been in the right place, even if it has taken you outside your usual comfort zone.

"Foxpaw [ Mentallyunstable], from this moment forth you shall be known as Foxblaze. The Star Cats honor your energy and persistence, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan. You've always been a very involved member of our Clan, and I expect you to maintain a strong presence as a reliable Clan-mate." Lionstar had already gone into the whole pride thing earlier so he figured it was best to leave it there.

"Snowpaw [ Mumble], from this moment forth you shall be known as Snowfern. The Star Cats honor your easy-going nature and warmth, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan. Enjoy your time as a new warrior. It'll go fast. When you feel ready to take on an apprentice, you can speak with me about it." He still wasn't a fan of the.. forcing it upon a new warrior and wanted Snowfern to understand that. Apprentices were a hefty responsibility.

While he gave everyone the opportunity to have their names be chanted and to soak in the ceremony, he mentally prepared himself for the next group of cats he'd be calling up. Today the nursery would be taking a pretty big hit![ Rani, Lynxpaw, gs29513, Sparkling Flower, Fuzzy, alan, ~RooRoo~, Zero, Rainquail, Mayflower, PeppermintRabbit, Invisible sandwich, Star child, space ace., Greenleap, cloudii, Tigerstorm0926, Pancake, MagicCat99, Sootsplash, Hazel Nut, Beau, Morning Glory, lilac flower, Cecily Herondale, Slushie, LionKitKat, TeamMilkBot, Elementals, hope, Zesty Mango, ~Corruptedfate~, wren, Wings, .Bread., TroubleandTsunami, Leopardblaze, Estelle, RainbowQuail, FireSandwich, Socks, x ghostie, Nebby, icepuddle, Moon Lily, Silverclover, Rose Child (Gay Bean), jackal blackout, Cougar, implimm, Sneakyfox55, FuzzyRatto, Shimm, Loon, Dipper, ~Fox~, a1axis ]

Darkpaw, Troutspring, and Nightpaw all chanted the new names.

duckie
June 21st, 2020, 05:54 PM
Foxblaze saw Sootflare chanting her name and ran over excitedly, "Look! Did ya hear I fought off a whole DOG all by myself! I never gave up I swear!!" she could not stop the verbal diarrhea coming out of her mouth as she bounced up and down in front of Sootflare. Suddenly she stopped kind of sad, "Does this mean we don't get to hang out anymore?"

Sootflare

"I heard," he said with a smile, playfully placing a paw over her mouth to stop her rambling, "I will admit, I didn't really didn't expect the little kit I found adventuring in the territory to make it this far but... here we are. I'm proud of you, Foxblaze."

"As for 'hanging out', I have my duties and you have yours but... maybe I can sneak you on a patrol with me sometime."

Exis
June 21st, 2020, 05:59 PM
Sootflare

"I heard," he said with a smile, playfully placing a paw over her mouth to stop her rambling, "I will admit, I didn't really didn't expect the little kit I found adventuring in the territory to make it this far but... here we are. I'm proud of you, Foxblaze."

"As for 'hanging out', I have my duties and you have yours but... maybe I can sneak you on a patrol with me sometime."

When Sootflare said her new name it became so real to her. She was really a warrior. When Sootflare said he might be able to sneak a patrol with her she almost cried. She didn’t know why but she was just too overwhelmed with emotions right now. She quickly moved forward and buried her face in his fur.

FuzzyRatto
June 21st, 2020, 06:32 PM
Dust

Ivypaw looked around for her new mentor. "Pebblepudge? Hiiiiiiiii?"

Dust
June 21st, 2020, 07:03 PM
[so sorry about the wait!!]

With a huff of breath, the warrior wobbled his way forward. A warm, yet cautious grin was settled across his maw as he dipped his head politely to Ivypaw,

"Sorry I'm late-" Pebblepudge had clearly not been paying attention to the meeting at all and when he had been called for a new apprentice, he had been in a brief moment of shock. He'd been... slowly getting over the loss of Crabpaw - but hopefully he would put in his all for Ivypaw!

"Here, let's step away and discuss what you've already been training for!"

FuzzyRatto

Quasar
June 21st, 2020, 08:12 PM
Antfost tapped her claws on the ground, "Well, let me ask you something. Why do you think they are ready?" she asked. Turning to her two kits, she mewed, "Do you two think you are ready to become apprentices? If you honestly think you can handle it, then I won't complain." she sighed, gazing at Floodkit and Icekit.

~Lucid Dreams~ Skye

BEAR.
June 21st, 2020, 08:21 PM
"Why do you think they're not ready?" Lionstar countered. "You haven't provided me any reason outside of "age" which has already been proven to be irrelevant. Unless your kit is sickly or injured, there's no reason why they shouldn't be given the opportunity to grow as an apprentice. Perhaps it'd be different if I were Icestar and into allowing any apprentice to fight at any old battle, but I have restrictions in place to ensure those who fight have enough training to handle themselves.

"Both of your kits showed promise in the battle game I held last night. They showed no signs of hindrance or hesitation, so why do you have an issue with your kits becoming apprentices? Both of them bounced forward. We all know Icekit is only uncertain because you're making a mountain out of a mole hill.

"Enlighten me, honey."

[ Mumble ]

Quasar
June 21st, 2020, 08:36 PM
Antfrost straightened up, "Lionstar, my kits were just weaned off of milk. I think we can both agree that practically any kit would bound forward at the chance to become an apprentice, how exited they are says nothing about whether or not they could handle it." she mewed, a slight pleading tone in her voice, though she tried to hide it. Looking at her kits briefly, she mewed "All of my kits except for sootkit are barely developed." she mewed.

She stared at the golden leader, "As a queen, and their mother, I feel a responsibility for these kits." she mewed. "They don't have any injuries or health problems." she confirmed.

lucidense
June 21st, 2020, 09:07 PM
Icekit felt confused, his ears pinned to his head as he looked from the leader to his mother. BILL. Mumble

Astraea
June 21st, 2020, 09:19 PM
~Rain-Puddle stood up and walked up to Ant-Frost ~Hey! Lion-Star There age is very much relevant You wouldn't let a kit fight in a battle against a warrior would you because if they die your the one in charge and responsible for putting that kit out there, your the guilty for that , its like you feel guilt but, .I mean I know i'm not one to talk about kits and stuff but There not your kits are they there Ant-Frost's so she has all the right to say they arent ready to be apps and they super small and drown easily .Then Once again your the one who will be drowned in your own guilt.I mean its like you fell any emotion other than hate and anger ~Rain-Puddle finished what he said, he sighed and Sat back down~ Mumble , BILL.

stag
June 21st, 2020, 09:21 PM
*River-whisker heard this and walked to his son* Lionstar can I talk about this to my son?

Astraea
June 21st, 2020, 09:24 PM
No. ~Rain-Puddle stared at his father ~ You will not have anything to do with me from now on you got that ? ~Rain-puddle told the warrior in front of him~

stag
June 21st, 2020, 09:26 PM
Fine *River-whisker diddnt care, not like he was his biological son*

BEAR.
June 21st, 2020, 09:46 PM
[ Going off of Skye's finder, which states Flood is at least 3 moons, going on 4. ]

"You didn't wean them for two extra moons?" Lionstar gawked at her [ Mumble]. "No wonder you're so weird about this-- you've decided to suffocate your children instead of treating them like normal cats.

"You don't think they're ready to be apprentices? Fine-- you can explain to both of them [ Skye, ~Lucid Dreams~] that because you're overbearing and don't see that they're perfectly ready to be apprentices, they're not becoming ones today. Good job. What an amazing mother." Seriously. A mother who would put her kits behind development for.. no reason? It was stupid, it was vile.

"As for you -- Rainpuddle [ ~Fox~], before you try to argue with me perhaps you should re-evaluate what you're saying. Becoming an apprentice does not guarantee they will be fighting in battle, you do understand that, don't you? All apprentices that are sent into battle are chosen based on if they have battle training and how prepared they seem, not solely because they are apprentices. It appears you haven't been involved enough in our Clan to understand that."

Lionstar wasn't going to waste more time with this overprotective she-cat who couldn't see past her own nose and the idiot clown who jumped to her side. He hoped her kits would recognize how toxic her behavior was.

"For the other kits, let's get this started.

"Stingkit [ wren], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Stingpaw. Hailfang [ Shiverr.], I trust you will pass on all you know to Stingpaw.

"Sorrelkit [ wnder], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Sorrelpaw. Robinwing [ Cave], be careful with this one-- she's fierce and your responsibility!" He actually quite liked Sorrelpaw. There were few apprentices with her vigor.

"Sleepykit [ Starfall], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Sleepypaw. I think it's only fitting that Dayheart [ hope] is your mentor-- hopefully he can keep you awake!" He briefly winked in Sleepypaw's direction, not serious about the matter.

"Sugarkit [ cloudii], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Sugarpaw. Scaleflash [ Corruptx] will be your mentor, and I hope you can keep Sugarpaw out of trouble." He was well aware of her friendship with Blizzardkit and didn't want her to get dragged around by his stupidity.

"Skunkkit [ Sparkling Flower], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Skunkpaw. Last time I named someone that, it wasn't a good thing.. so I hope you can bring some honor to the name. Eveninglight [ Zesty Mango], you may be a young warrior but you've shown you are highly productive and I trust you can see that Skunkpaw's training is completed.

"Bluekit [ Sugarglider], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Bluepaw. A similar name to Skunkpaw-- but I trust a determined little thing like yourself can prove you're the far better cat. Shadowpelt [ jackal blackout] will be your mentor, and I hope they will learn from you as much as you'll learn from them." He still thought the kit thing Shadowpelt did was stupid as hell.

"Brightkit [ PeppermintRabbit], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Brightpaw. Tigersnap [ Catattack] will be your mentor, and I hope this will encourage him to see things through instead of ditching early." There was an edge to his words-- annoyed Tigersnap left his patrol early without speaking to his patrol leader.

"Shadedkit [ Silverclover], from this moment until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Shadedpaw. Streamfoot [ StealthWarrior], I hope you can dedicate your energy to ensuring Shadedpaw completes his training." He knew the tom was grieving, but that shouldn't stop him from being active and productive around the Clan.

"Claykit [ Silverclover], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Claypaw. Morningmeadow [ :Grimm:], I hope you can train Claypaw as well as you taught Goosefury.

"Mosskit [ Silverclover], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Mosspaw. Riverwhisker [ Cougar], I trust you will ensure Mosspaw becomes a respectable member of the Clan." Unlike his son, it seemed. Lionstar was less than impressed with Rainpuddle.

"Sunkit, unfortunately we already have a Sunpaw within our Clan, so from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, or until our other Sunpaw does, you will be known as Shinepaw [ Terrestrial]. Winterbadger [ Echopeak] will be your mentor, and I hope she will pass on her strengths to you.

"Fenkit [ Zero], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Fenpaw. Sparrowfrost [ AmberShadow], I hope you will be a remarkable teacher to Fenpaw." Hopefully, all these cats getting apprentices would encourage their activity and prevent more from just.. ditching them.

"And don't think I forgot you, Blizzardkit [ Zesty Mango]. From this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Blizzardpaw." Though Lionstar had a mentor in mind, his attention was caught by Goosefury's still-sleeping form beside Rainydawn and he decided to give the young tom a heart attack. "Since Goosefury [ Slushie] seems to be too bored to stay awake, I'll be assigning you as his second apprentice."

Mango
June 21st, 2020, 09:58 PM
Sparkling Flower
Eveninglight was surprised to be assigned an apprentice so soon,” I’ll do my best Skunkpaw. Though I might mess up, hopefully you can forgive me for making mistakes. If you wish to leave camp whenever, just ask me and I’ll happily follow along from the distance so you can hang out with crushes. What do you want to learn first? ” she asked
BILL.
Blizzardpaw rolled his eyes a bit,” Haha. Funny. Right- pretend to make me an apprentice just to give me hope and crush my spirits. ” he snorted a little at the so called joke about becoming an apprentice, there was no way in Starclan that he’d become an apprentice, and Goosefury clearly not since he has an apprentice, and Lionstar wouldn’t trust a lazy excuse of bones to keep an eye on him.

Wings
June 21st, 2020, 10:03 PM
-Russetstrike-

Oh stars this was a lot of new apprentices. Taking in a deep breath, he tried to call out all of their names. "Stingpaw! Sorrelpaw! Sleepypaw! Sugarpaw! Skunkpaw!.." Breath. "..Bluepaw! Brightpaw! Shadedpaw! Claypaw! Mosspaw!.." Breath. "..Shinepaw! Fenpaw! Blizzardpaw!" Stars that was a mouth full.

dino.
June 21st, 2020, 10:03 PM
[ Zesty Mango ]

----Goosefury----

Goosefury had just been slipping deeper into sleep when he heard his name called from the top of the Streamstone. He jerked and shot up, tugging his head away from Rainydawn's shoulder as he hurriedly blinked sleep from his eye. He stumbled to his paws as quickly as he could, trying not to look tired in the slightest - though his jaws betrayed him by stretching in a large yawn as he fought to understand. A second apprentice? Whatever for? He already had Sunpaw, as much as the young tom annoyed him. "S-sorry, I didn't get much sleep last night," he stammered out. Goosefury stared at the crowd of apprentices blearily, trying to pick this Blizzardpaw out of the sea of cats through his tired gaze. There he was, saying something about his apprenticeship being a joke. Frowning, Goosefury started to make his way over to the young tom.

The Kitty.
June 21st, 2020, 10:05 PM
[ @cloudii (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=12215) ]
Scaleflash's jaws were set in the middle of a tired yawn as Lionstar continued to gibber on about all the other apprentices who needed to be assigned mentors. Ugh. What a boring meeting...

By the time the RiverClan leader had quickly brought up Scaleflash's name, the silver molly's gentle yellow eyes were already beginning to droop shut, and it took her a hot, daydreamy minute to finally be able to register what Lionstar had said completely. Something about getting an apprentice. Sugar-something, was it?

Wait.

Scaleflash hammered open her eyes. AH YEAH. SWEET

BEAR.
June 21st, 2020, 10:09 PM
Lionstar let out a huff of laughter as Goosefury jolted out of his sleepy state, staggering over to Blizzardpaw.

"You're right, Blizzardpaw [ Zesty Mango]. I was pretending..

"Goosefury [ Slushie], I'm not going to seriously give you another apprentice when you've already had your paws full as of late. I did this to wake you up since you've spent this entire meeting snoozing away on your companion over there." He briefly nodded to Rainydawn.

"No, Blizzardpaw. You are an apprentice, but your real mentor is Thistlestep."

Lionstar flicked his tail over toward the cat he normally would refer to as Gaystep, but decided not to because he didn't want Blizzardpaw to pick up on it. "You did well getting Warblercry to warriorhood, so I trust you can tame this oversized chub-fish."

Madelaine
June 21st, 2020, 10:11 PM
[ Zesty Mango; ]

Skunkpaw bounced over to her mentor with excitement. She was finally an apprentice. "I want us to be the best of friends. Maybe we could explore the territory.", she meowed, her whiskers twitched. She was just so happy.

Mango
June 21st, 2020, 10:24 PM
BILL.
Blizzardpaw’s jaw dropped when he realized that Lionstar was being serious about making him an apprentice. He couldn’t believe he was really an apprentice, so quickly to prevent Lionstar from changing his mind he scurried over to Thistlestep,” Quick get me out of camp before Lionstar changes his mind!” he meowed clearly in a rush to get away from Lionstar assuming he’d keep giving him worse mentors.
Sparkling Flower

Eveninglight nodded,” Alright. Do you want to bring any of your friend along? One of the other new apprentices?” she asked enjoying her excitement. Mentally Eveninglight was screaming and running around in circles, but she knew to appear quite calm and relaxed.

cloudii
June 21st, 2020, 10:25 PM
[ @cloudii (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=12215) ]
Scaleflash's jaws were set in the middle of a tired yawn as Lionstar continued to gibber on about all the other apprentices who needed to be assigned mentors. Ugh. What a boring meeting...

By the time the RiverClan leader had quickly brought up Scaleflash's name, the silver molly's gentle yellow eyes were already beginning to droop shut, and it took her a hot, daydreamy minute to finally be able to register what Lionstar had said completely. Something about getting an apprentice. Sugar-something, was it?

Wait.

Scaleflash hammered open her eyes. AH YEAH. SWEET

Sugarpaw's eyes sparkled. Sugarpaw! I'm SUGARPAW now! She thought, and nodded to Lionstar. "I wont." She said quickly, giving Blizzardpaw a friendly smile. She scanned the crowd of cats for Scaleflash, her new mentor. "Hiii!" She mewed, sitting next to Scaleflash. The light tortie apprentice pricked her ears, her green eyes dancing. "When do we get to see the territory? Can I go with Blizzardpaw?!" Sugarpaw asked excitedly, but in a hushed tone. "Sorry, I get really excited, but Blizzy is my best friend!"

[ Corruptx ]

Madelaine
June 21st, 2020, 10:30 PM
[ Zesty Mango; ]

Skunkpaw didn't have any friends around her age. The cat she thought was her friend was Splashfury. "None of the new apprentices are my friends.", she whispered. The molly's excitement left her gaze.

The Kitty.
June 21st, 2020, 10:32 PM
Sugarpaw's eyes sparkled. Sugarpaw! I'm SUGARPAW now! She thought, and nodded to Lionstar. "I wont." She said quickly, giving Blizzardpaw a friendly smile. She scanned the crowd of cats for Scaleflash, her new mentor. "Hiii!" She mewed, sitting next to Scaleflash. The light tortie apprentice pricked her ears, her green eyes dancing. "When do we get to see the territory? Can I go with Blizzardpaw?!" Sugarpaw asked excitedly, but in a hushed tone. "Sorry, I get really excited, but Blizzy is my best friend!"

[ @Corruptx (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11691) ]

[ Zesty Mango ]
Scaleflash searched the gathered, cheering mass of cats for this "Blizzardpaw" Sugarpaw was all ecstatic over. Sure enough, there the young apprentice was, engrossed in what looked like a bout of plain trash-talking.

"Uhhh... Sure!" Scaleflash mewed hesitantly, crooking a brow: she didn't want to disappoint her new apprentice already. "We'll tour the territories once the meeting is over. That sound good?"

lucidense
June 21st, 2020, 10:38 PM
Ice kit quickly bounded up to Lionstar. "I'm ready to be an apprentice!" He squeaked, his chilling blue eyes wide and staring. He refused to be left behind. BILL. Mumble

Mango
June 21st, 2020, 10:42 PM
[ Zesty Mango; ]

Skunkpaw didn't have any friends around her age. The cat she thought was her friend was Splashfury. "None of the new apprentices are my friends.", she whispered. The molly's excitement left her gaze.
This broke her heart a bit,” I’m sorry. Once the meeting is over, we can head out to see the territory.

lucidense
June 21st, 2020, 10:46 PM
Creekleap arrived late to the meeting, dipping her head and quickly sitting down. She noticed the new apprentices, joining in on the chanting.

Madelaine
June 21st, 2020, 10:47 PM
This broke her heart a bit,” I’m sorry. Once the meeting is over, we can head out to see the territory.

Skunkpaw nodded. "Okay!", she meowed. The molly got her excitement back once she heard she was going to travel the territory right after the meeting.

BEAR.
June 21st, 2020, 11:12 PM
Thistlestep couldn't help but be mildly entertained by Warblerpa-- Warblercry? Stars, with all the times he called him a cry baby one would think he'd be used to it.

"Oh, did you think your training was over?" He chirped to the new warrior with amusement. "This is just a new beginning for you, Warblercry." He did it right that time. "You never stop learning, and you bet your sorry hide if you slack off on your skills I'll personally set you straight." Though it was a threat, it wasn't without some affection. Thsitlestep had warmed up to the young WindClan refugee and he was proud he had gotten this far.

The only one of his apprentices to make it to this point.. it was still a weird thought, and his mind lingered briefly on Violetpaw. Could he have accomplished this with her if the ocean hadn't taken her first?

"You were never worth giving up on. Remember that." Thistlestep raised a paw to lightly bop Warblercry's nose. "WindClan failed you.. I'm glad we had the opportunity to get you to your full potential."

His ears flicked as Lionstar argued with the queen and yelled at the idiot warrior, not really interested in the drama or continued ceremonies. It didn't concern him. He was free to enjoy some time without an apprentice bogging him down.. not that Warblercry did, but he liked the freedom without added responsibility.

And then Lionstar had to ruin that. Thistlestep let out an audible groan when he changed Blizzardpaw's mentor to him. "Are you serious?" He snapped, visibly irked by the new assignment. Yeah, he knew Lionstar was, it just..

Why him?

Tail lashing, Thistlestep let out a low growl toward Blizzardpaw. "Rush me, and I'll make sure he does change his mind. Sit down, Blizzardpaw. We're not going anywhere until the meeting is over." Already, he wasn't caring for Blizzardpaw's attitude..

Maybe he was just in a bad mood, but being assigned to a cat with a history of misbehaving wasn't exactly a good time.

[ Zesty Mango, vermin ]

wren
June 21st, 2020, 11:19 PM
Hailfang was actually a pretty sick name. Stingkit- no Stingpaw perked up from his position amongst the other apprentices and look for his new mentor. Hopefully they’d be a hard trainer. He was tired of doing nothing all day... exhaustion seemed like such a way to tell how well you are doing.

He turned and glanced over his shoulder... gosh Blizzardpaw was a nuisance. His tail curled and he kept loving through the the group in search of a mentor... his mentor
Shiverr.

cloudii
June 21st, 2020, 11:23 PM
[ Zesty Mango ]
Scaleflash searched the gathered, cheering mass of cats for this "Blizzardpaw" Sugarpaw was all ecstatic over. Sure enough, there the young apprentice was, engrossed in what looked like a bout of plain trash-talking.

"Uhhh... Sure!" Scaleflash mewed hesitantly, crooking a brow: she didn't want to disappoint her new apprentice already. "We'll tour the territories once the meeting is over. That sound good?"
Sugarpaw curled her tail around her paws, smiling at Scaleflash. "Mhm!!" She meowed. I'm gonna see RiverClan territoty, I'm going to step outside of camp!! She bounced a bit on her paws, before settling down.

S t a r
June 21st, 2020, 11:24 PM
Hailfang was actually a pretty sick name. Stingkit- no Stingpaw perked up from his position amongst the other apprentices and look for his new mentor. Hopefully they’d be a hard trainer. He was tired of doing nothing all day... exhaustion seemed like such a way to tell how well you are doing.

He turned and glanced over his shoulder... gosh Blizzardpaw was a nuisance. His tail curled and he kept loving through the the group in search of a mentor... his mentor.
Shiverr.

Hailfang wasn't really prepared for an apprentice, he already had to teach Russetstrike to swim. But he had to follow Lionstar's wishes. Hailfang sighs before turning to look for his apprentice. He hoped this apprentice wouldn't be too annoying, he wasn't too sure what the apprentice looked like though.

wren
June 21st, 2020, 11:30 PM
Hailfang wasn't really prepared for an apprentice, he already had to teach Russetstrike to swim. But he had to follow Lionstar's wishes. Hailfang sighs before turning to look for his apprentice. He hoped this apprentice wouldn't be too annoying, he wasn't too sure what the apprentice looked like though.

There. Stingpaw marches through the crowd coming right up in front of the warrior with an intent to impress, first impressions were everything! Well everything to those it actually impressed. “Hailfang? I’m Stingpaw. Your apprentice” The introduction was unnecessary- it quite clearly stated the obvious but he didn’t care. He wanted to get to the outside of camp part already

S t a r
June 21st, 2020, 11:35 PM
There. Stingpaw marches through the crowd coming right up in front of the warrior with an intent to impress, first impressions were everything! Well everything to those it actually impressed. “Hailfang? I’m Stingpaw. Your apprentice” The introduction was unnecessary- it quite clearly stated the obvious but he didn’t care. He wanted to get to the outside of camp part already

Hailfang perks up upon hearing his name called, he turns to Stingpaw. Oh. So this was his apprentice. "Oh, hello. Uh.." Hailfang thinks for a moment, kind of forgetting what to do. Then he remembers. "Oh uh, let's go train..?" Hailfang hadn't had an apprentice before, so he clearly had no idea what he was doing. Just.. teach them to hunt or fight or something?? He breathes a small sigh of relief.

wren
June 21st, 2020, 11:37 PM
Hailfang perks up upon hearing his name called, he turns to Stingpaw. Oh. So this was his apprentice. "Oh, hello. Uh.." Hailfang thinks for a moment, kind of forgetting what to do. Then he remembers. "Oh uh, let's go train..?" Hailfang hadn't had an apprentice before, so he clearly had no idea what he was doing. Just.. teach them to hunt or fight or something?? He breathes a small sigh of relief.

The lack of professionalism was worrysome, though he wouldn’t question. This was his mentor, someone whom he’d learn to respect and grow off of. Would be awful unfortunate though if hailfang turned into a dunce. Passing a glance to his father and siblings quickly he glanced up at the tom with a nod. “Right. What’s first? Hunting? Fighting?” his eyes glistened at the idea as he fell into step beside his mentor

dino.
June 21st, 2020, 11:39 PM
----Goosefury----

Goosefury fumbled for something to say in response, but came up empty-pawed, and shuffled back to his original spot. His face burned with embarrasment. Falling asleep on Rainydawn, of all cats - what had he been thinking? And during a Clan meeting, no less!
He gave Lionstar an awkward yet appreciative nod as the golden tom revealed that he had only been pulling Goosefury's leg. Ugh... this was not how he had wanted to start his day.

S t a r
June 21st, 2020, 11:43 PM
The lack of professionalism was worrysome, though he wouldn’t question. This was his mentor, someone whom he’d learn to respect and grow off of. Would be awful unfortunate though if hailfang turned into a dunce. Passing a glance to his father and siblings quickly he glanced up at the tom with a nod. “Right. What’s first? Hunting? Fighting?” his eyes glistened at the idea as he fell into step beside his mentor

Hailfang looks down at the apprentice, "Well, let's start with Hunting. Is that alright?" He really didn't want to upset the apprentice or anything, Stingpaw wasn't that bad. Hailfang smiles nervously at Stingpaw, Hailfang hoped this would go well. He wanted to teach his new apprentice well.

lucidense
June 22nd, 2020, 12:08 AM
"Mom, It's ok. All the other kits are becoming apprentices, and I know I'm ready." His icy blue eyes were certain, a serious trust in his gaze. Mumble BILL.

wren
June 22nd, 2020, 12:33 AM
Hailfang looks down at the apprentice, "Well, let's start with Hunting. Is that alright?" He really didn't want to upset the apprentice or anything, Stingpaw wasn't that bad. Hailfang smiles nervously at Stingpaw, Hailfang hoped this would go well. He wanted to teach his new apprentice well.

The tom snorted his tail curled behind him. “Why are you asking my permission?” Stingpaw was curious, he didn’t seem too sure of himself. He assumed though he was going to be running this entire training with his own suggestions. That was... the least appealing option. Perhaps the tom would pick up as he got more comfortable.

S t a r
June 22nd, 2020, 12:42 AM
The tom snorted his tail curled behind him. “Why are you asking my permission?” Stingpaw was curious, he didn’t seem too sure of himself. He assumed though he was going to be running this entire training with his own suggestions. That was... the least appealing option. Perhaps the tom would pick up as he got more comfortable.

"Just uhm.. wanted to know." And there it was again, the self consciousness. Oh how terrible it felt. He knew he was being an idiot. Hailfan just kind of awkwardly chuckles before picking up his pace a bit. He was obviously worried, he really didn't want to mess this up.

wren
June 22nd, 2020, 01:16 AM
"Just uhm.. wanted to know." And there it was again, the self consciousness. Oh how terrible it felt. He knew he was being an idiot. Hailfan just kind of awkwardly chuckles before picking up his pace a bit. He was obviously worried, he really didn't want to mess this up.

Stingpaw was beginning to realize his mentor wasn’t going to be as strict as he hoped he would be. He knew for a fact he would succeed under pressure, benefit from a harsh training lesson. Annoyance filled his body tail curling over his back and starting to speed up to step up in front of his mentor. He knew for a fact that he could probably run this show without so much as a word of protest from Hailfang. “You going to make me lead the way?” he snorted over his shoulder

Sweetie
June 22nd, 2020, 05:51 AM
Shimmeringpool wasn't expecting for a clanmate to sit next to her. "Oh, nothing actually. You came just in time." Forcing her silky fur to lay flat and a smile to appear on her silver features. "Hi, I'm S-Shimmeringpool." Giving an awkward chuckle the warrior felt silly for getting all shy with a younger clanmate. When their leader continued the meeting the molly fell silent until it was time to welcome the newest warriors of Riverclan. "Warblercry! Berryscorch! Lotusheart! Foxblaze! Snowfern!" Shimmeringpool happily cheered along with her clan. Once the meeting was over the silver and white warrior turned to the apprentice to speak but seeing Berrypa-scorch pad her away the she-cat turned her attention to the new warrior. "Congratulations! I am very proud to see how far you have come." Yup, her worse fear was confirmed; her apprentice was training with another warrior. A twinge of sorrow and guilt struck the older warrior as she felt bad for not being the best mentor Berry needed.

Loon Puddle~

------

Drizzlekit frowned at her mother who claimed that she didn't need to yell to get her attention. Tilting her head up to Salmongsong the white kit stuck her tongue out before it quickly disappearing to be replaced with a satisfied grin. "But I LOVE YELLING!" She howled on the top of her lungs. If Drizzlekit didn't yell then how else would she get everyone's attention? Then everyone started to yell, whoa what was going on? Light green eyes roamed the clearing as it dawned on the young molly that her clan was cheering on certain names. "WABBLECRY! BERRYSCRATCH! LOTSHEAT! FOXWAZE! SNOWFEN! Drizzlekit yowled on top of her lungs. "Wow, those are some weird names Ma." Looking back at her mother with a wrinkled nose. "I sure hope my name doesn't turn out weird like theirs."

Zesty Mango

-----

Quasar
June 22nd, 2020, 06:39 AM
"Mom, It's ok. All the other kits are becoming apprentices, and I know I'm ready." His icy blue eyes were certain, a serious trust in his gaze. Mumble BILL.

Antfrost looked down at her kit, her gaze slightly wavering, "Icekit, if you feel like you are honestly ready, like I said before, I will allow it. But please, make sure that you never forget that you are still young, and that you have plenty of room to grow." she murmured, resting her muzzle on the top of the kits head.

Quasar
June 22nd, 2020, 06:49 AM
Antfrost sighed, "I did not wean then for almost two moons after they were ready to be weaned. I weaned them at the appropriate time of one moon, though it feels like it was just yesterday. If you ever had kits, Lionstar, you would understand what I mean." she mewed through gritted teeth. How dare he doubt what she was saying? Didn't he knew the saying? Mother. Knows. Best. "Like I said before, if Icekit and floodkit say that they ready, then I will allow it. And Icekit has, in fact, said that he was ready, and I trust my kits to tell the truth" she insisted, her voice cold and icy.

BEAR.
June 22nd, 2020, 06:55 AM
"Antfrost," Lionstar's patience with her had been spent long ago. "This discussion was over before I made all these other kits apprentices.

"You made it very clear that you did not feel they were ready, so fine. They're not ready. Your precious babies will not become apprenticed this meeting, because this meeting is dismissed."

Had Antfrost gone about this politely, Lionstar probably would have made them apprentices. But he was irked with her behavior and not about to change his mind on that. She dug a hole and buried her kits in it with her.

"Sorry kids, not my fault your dear mom had to go and throw a fit over you becoming apprentices. Maybe you two need to teach her a lesson on maturity.. because Icekit has shown more than you and he's hardly said anything."

With an irritated twitch of his tail, Lionstar sprang down from the Streamstone and left.

[ this discussion is over. Mumble, Skye, ~Lucid Dreams~ ; flood and icekit will become apprentices at a different time. ]

Quasar
June 22nd, 2020, 07:02 AM
Antfrost stood up and turned to the nursery, her tail lashing, "Fine" she mewed, "Good day, lionstar" she hissed, narrowing her eyes at the leader. She looked at her kits, her eyes starting to tear up, "I'm so sorry, floodkit and Icekit." she whispered, hiding her face. "I'm sorry that I put my feelings before yours. I just... I feel like I've barely spent any time with you." she murmured, slowly trudging to the nursery, her tail dragging on the ground.

~Lucid Dreams~ Skye

jackal blackout
June 22nd, 2020, 07:27 AM
shadowpelt walked up to bluepaw. Sugarglider

marshy
June 22nd, 2020, 08:01 AM
Morningmeadow gasped with excitement as she was given a new apprentice. She loved training Goosefury, so she assumed she'd love training Claypaw! She looked for them in crowd and spotted them, she padded over and said "Hi, I'm Morningmeadow! You're Claypaw, right?" Silverclover

lucidense
June 22nd, 2020, 08:31 AM
Icekit felt no anger, just sadness. He layed down, sighing. @Mumble (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11860) @BILL. (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1)

(Open for somebody to talk to the sad bean)

duckie
June 22nd, 2020, 09:08 AM
Sorrelpaw

Sorrelpaw! She was officially an apprentice! She waited - quite impatiently, shifting from one paw to the next - as everyone else was given their new mentors as well. And waited, watching each warrior walked up and touched noses with their new apprentice. And waited until she was the last apprentice standing without a warrior by her side. And waited until the meeting finally dismissed and she was left alone. Orange eyes scanned the dispersing crowd, searching for this 'Robinwing'. Who... was she even supposed to look for? Her face hardened. Fine. If her mentor wasn't going to show up, she could very well find someone else to teach her. She marched up to the first warrior she saw.

"My mentor didn't show. Take me on a territory tour." she demanded.

[ Open ]

stag
June 22nd, 2020, 09:10 AM
*River-kit walked up to ice-kit.* Its gonna be ok.I think you and me will becoming apps at the same time my ceremony was delayed *River-kit tryed to cheer up Ice-kit* ~Lucid Dreams~

teddy.
June 22nd, 2020, 09:12 AM
Bumblebelly was going to cry. His babies! They were all grown up! A long, loud whine of sadness escaped him, like a roar of a mourning lion. At least Sleepykit-- no, Sleepypaw was in good claws... Dayheart was as good as they came, to bumble anyway. He glanced back at the nursery, where his nest now empty lay. Tears swelled in his eyes but the big boy ran off to weep in his nest... alone.

Quasar
June 22nd, 2020, 09:14 AM
Sorrelpaw

Sorrelpaw! She was officially an apprentice! She waited - quite impatiently, shifting from one paw to the next - as everyone else was given their new mentors as well. And waited, watching each warrior walked up and touched noses with their new apprentice. And waited until she was the last apprentice standing without a warrior by her side. And waited until the meeting finally dismissed and she was left alone. Orange eyes scanned the dispersing crowd, searching for this 'Robinwing'. Who... was she even supposed to look for? Her face hardened. Fine. If her mentor wasn't going to show up, she could very well find someone else to teach her. She marched up to the first warrior she saw.

"My mentor didn't show. Take me on a territory tour." she demanded.

[ Open ]

Snowfern looked down as an apprentice marched up to her. What was her name? Brindlepaw? It didn't really matter, "Ummmm, sure?" she blinked owlishly. Smiling down at the she-cat, she mewed, "When do you want to go?" she licked a paw and dragged it over her ear. This was great! Now she could get some experience and ready herself for when she actually got an apprentice!