PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Floodstone

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

gs29513
July 27th, 2020, 09:42 AM
I bet he likes you! Splashpaw squealed. You're gonna have lots of kits, and be in the nursery all the time. But not me! I'm going to be a warrior!

Other kits are here! Rushkit pointed out. Besides, if we were made apprentices and we weren't here, that would be bad. ~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
July 27th, 2020, 10:23 AM
She rolled her eyes at her sister. I bet you like someone too and you will be in the nursery with me! I thought we would do everything together! Wavepaw giggled.
We are too young! I think. she mumbled the last part. gs29513

gs29513
July 27th, 2020, 10:32 AM
No! I don't like anyone! And we will not do everything together! I'm not going to the dirtplace with you! Splashpaw mewed jokingly, poking her sister.

Well, what if he did? We can still cheer for new warriors and stuff. Rushkit mewed, stopping pushing for a minute. Did you eat 10 fish, because you must weigh a ton! she squeaked, panting. ~RooRoo~

Bread
July 27th, 2020, 11:06 AM
{ Its fine! :) }

Duckbounce looked down at the little apprentice and giggled. She reminded her of her younger self, curious, excited, and energetic, and hoped that would lead to a better bond between the two. "We can start with your territory tour," the warrior said, "how about we get going?"

Shimm

Elementals
July 27th, 2020, 11:59 AM
~Silentpaw~

Silentpaw trotted to the clearing.

_____
~Splashfury~

Splashfury arrived at the meeting.

~RooRoo~
July 27th, 2020, 01:01 PM
She giggled at her sister and her cheesy joke. She poked her sister back.
But we won’t and I did not! You basically called me fat. she mewed in a joking but nervous way. gs29513

-Ash-
July 27th, 2020, 02:49 PM
Ebonykit sat down to see what Lionstar had to say

gs29513
July 27th, 2020, 03:16 PM
Do you really want to have kits? Splashpaw asked her sister.

Oh, I didn't mean that! Rushkit mewed, hoping her sister wasn't mad. I'm probably just a weeky! ~RooRoo~

Splashy
July 27th, 2020, 04:34 PM
+ ~Lucid Dreams~ +
Rainsplash kinda just nodded.

"Yeah.. We'll look over the territory and look at the borders.

The tom meowed, seeming a little bit happier at the thought of teaching the apprentice the ropes of the territory.

BEAR.
July 27th, 2020, 04:53 PM
Some cats had gathered, and honestly Lionstar didn't care to wait around any longer.

He had some plans in mind.. and he was interested in seeing Frostkit's reaction to what he was about to do.

"I'm just going to cut to the chase for this ceremony. Frostkit [ kieryn], step forward."

Intentionally, Lionstar had left her in the dark about what this meeting would be about.

He had made a decision in regards to her current status and he wasn't going to change his mind about it now.

All he had to do.. was wait for her to obey his orders.

Ideally, with no issue-- he didn't really want to deal with another scene today. He wanted this to go quick.

Mango
July 27th, 2020, 05:18 PM
Salmonsong gave a gulp. Oh gosh, is she getting exiled, what did she do now. Maybe I should have stayed in the nursery with her to keep her from this punishment. she thought

lucidense
July 27th, 2020, 05:52 PM
Icepaw would smile, ready to follow his mentor into the territory. "Sound great!" He would look at his mentor with magnificent eyes. (Move rp to territory) Splashy

ChillCat
July 27th, 2020, 09:49 PM
Brightpaw padded to the rock.

~RooRoo~
July 28th, 2020, 07:39 AM
I guess. she said. If you were there that would be even better though. she mewed thoughtfully.
Ya. she giggled grinning. gs29513
Fernkit had stuck her head out of the nursery and didn’t like all the cats. The little mouse sized kit was scared. The runt didn’t know any of these bigger, stronger, scarier cats... 0p3n!!!

sootsplashed
July 28th, 2020, 07:42 AM
Podkit and Sootpaw watched silently.

gs29513
July 28th, 2020, 10:12 AM
Maybe. Splashpaw answered, still a bit doubtful about the kit thing.

Poking her sister, Rushkit decided paying attention might be in order for once. Sitting up straight, she stared a Lionstar.

Twigkit had followed his sister out of the nursery, and sat down a few feet away from the opening. ~RooRoo~ (OPEN for Twig)

~RooRoo~
July 28th, 2020, 11:27 AM
She listened to Lionstar and wrapped her tail over her sisters shoulder in a hug. Thank you for being the best cat alive. sure purred.
She sat down as her sister did and stared at Lionstar her white paws on the hard ground her tail swished in front of them.
Fernkit just sat there and saw her sister. She was older and bigger. She didn’t know it was her sister. And she didn’t know she was a runt but she was about to. Why am I so small compared to you? she asked confused. She didn’t like it. gs29513

The Cannibal
July 28th, 2020, 12:06 PM
With a final lick, Nightfeather made sure her appearance was in order before she stepped out of that warriors den. Thankfully she wasn't out of the camp this time and was able to hear the call as soon as it was yowled. Though Lionstar wasn't waiting particularly long today it seemed and she had barely finished maintaining her appearance before he continued on, calling Frostkit forward.
Slipping into the crowd, she settled near the back, ears angled forward, head level, eyes upward, focusing on Lionstar's face.

kieryn
July 29th, 2020, 08:51 AM
@BILL

Frostkit snorted and slowly took a tiny step forward.

BEAR.
July 29th, 2020, 01:39 PM
"Frostkit [ kieryn]," Lionstar narrowed his eyes at her snort, confused by the change in her mood but not feeling like dealing with it. "I'd suggest dropping the attitude, it hasn't gotten you anywhere so far."

He wasn't very pleased with her. Almost as soon as he made an effort to work with her, she did something to get under his pelt.

"Almondbush [ Sparkling Flower], perhaps you can work on her behavior as a part of her training. I am restoring Frostkit's apprentice status due to her efforts to keep the peace in the nursery. A disagreement appears to have broken out among some of our kits, and it escalated to one threatening another-- which Frostkit put an end to.

"So, from now on, you will once more be known as Frostpaw."

For now.

On a similar note.. "Ebonykit [ TroubleandTsunami], I want you to step forward for a moment."

-Ash-
July 29th, 2020, 01:42 PM
Hm? Confused, Ebonykit stepped forward.

BEAR.
July 29th, 2020, 01:49 PM
"Ebonykit [ TroubleandTsunami], it has come to my attention you have snuck out of camp more than just the one time Redspot informed me of.

"Your actions endangered the life of another kit. You're lucky Amberkit wasn't hurt due to your excursion.

"During the last meeting, I postponed your ceremony by a half-moon.. today I'm postponing it by a full moon, effective now. Stop leaving camp. One of these days, it will get someone killed and if you're a repeat offender from this point forward, I will have no choice but to kick you out of the Clan."

He wasn't joking, either. This behavior was dangerous, reckless-- plain stupid, and he didn't want more cats to die to predators if it could be avoided.

Lionstar would allow Ebonykit to soak in this news, his tail flicking irritably. His decision on this matter wouldn't change but he might crack down further if he was fought.

-Ash-
July 29th, 2020, 01:54 PM
"But Amberkit followed me! That was her choice, not mine!" Ebonykit shouted.

Madelaine
July 29th, 2020, 01:57 PM
[ kieryn; ]

Almondbush padded up to Frostpaw. "Once the meetings over want to learn a battle move?", he asked. Since she had been demoted she had been behind on her training , so it would be a good opportunity for her to learn something. Plus while she was learning he could teach her a few things about behavior.

BEAR.
July 29th, 2020, 01:59 PM
"You shouldn't have gone out to begin with," Lionstar reminded him coldly. "I punished Amberkit for following you, but you made the first step out of camp.

"If you want to explore outside these walls, you can do so as a rogue without risking the lives of others. You made the choice to misbehave, Ebonykit-- accept it and get out of my sight." He'd tag on another moon at this rate. Lionstar didn't have the patience for arrogant babies who weren't worth arguing with.

"The following kits," he raised his voice, "have met the requirements to become an apprentice. When I call your name, come forward.

"Foggykit [ Beau], Podkit [ Sugarglider], Foxkit [ ~FoxesFire~], Sproutkit [ Mumble], Violetkit [ Fawnhearted], Buttercupkit [ Midnight-Pastel], Leopardkit [ SorrelFang], Fallenkit [ ILoveLeafpool], Tinykit [ Sparkling Flower]!"

Madelaine
July 29th, 2020, 02:02 PM
Tinykit heard his name past the voices in his head in which he had been distracted by. The young tom stood up and padded forward. He was usually calm and he was, but excitement was shown. Tinykit stopped close to the streamstone and looked up at Lionstar.

Fawnhearted
July 29th, 2020, 02:02 PM
Violetkit stepped towards him hesitantly, they were wondering who their mentor would be, she had been hoping to be a med cat but she knew that wasn’t a option, she hoped she would be a good warrior.

-Ash-
July 29th, 2020, 02:11 PM
Ebonykit padded over to the nursery

The Shadow Flower
July 29th, 2020, 02:26 PM
ButterCupKit would bounce up to the streamstone, her eyes shining with pure excitement.

~Berry~
July 29th, 2020, 02:35 PM
Leopardkit walked up with pride.
Yay I can not believe this is happening!

~Berry~
July 29th, 2020, 02:36 PM
Dovekit smiled at the kits as they went over.

sootsplashed
July 29th, 2020, 02:49 PM
Podkit stepped forward, smiling bigger than he ever had before. Finally, he was catching up to his friends!

kieryn
July 29th, 2020, 03:53 PM
BILL.

frostpaw winced and mewed her thanks she hadnt been having an attitude but telling ablind cat to step forward is kinda scary considering she didnt know who or what was in front of her.

kieryn
July 29th, 2020, 03:54 PM
[ kieryn; ]

Almondbush padded up to Frostpaw. "Once the meetings over want to learn a battle move?", he asked. Since she had been demoted she had been behind on her training , so it would be a good opportunity for her to learn something. Plus while she was learning he could teach her a few things about behavior.

She nodded eagerly "that sounds great...u should bring mom with us" she giggled some

Madelaine
July 29th, 2020, 04:12 PM
She nodded eagerly "that sounds great...u should bring mom with us" she giggled some

Almondbush looked at the shape of her. "Why don't you go ask her? She could help if she wants to.", he meowed. It was better to have another cat to show demonstrations on and he knew Salmonsong.

kieryn
July 29th, 2020, 04:17 PM
Almondbush looked at the shape of her. "Why don't you go ask her? She could help if she wants to.", he meowed. It was better to have another cat to show demonstrations on and he knew Salmonsong.

She ran off following her mothers scent till she ran into her "mom come on ur coming with me and ur crush lets goooo" She pushed her mother back towards almondbush.

Zesty Mango

Mango
July 29th, 2020, 04:29 PM
She ran off following her mothers scent till she ran into her "mom come on ur coming with me and ur crush lets goooo" She pushed her mother back towards almondbush.

Zesty Mango
Salmonsong laughed,” Don’t call him my crush in front of him“ she purred

kieryn
July 29th, 2020, 04:32 PM
Salmonsong laughed,” Don’t call him my crush in front of him“ she purred

Frostpaw almost wanted to yell it but she didnt, instead she went back to almondbush "otay im so ready"
Sparkling Flower

Madelaine
July 29th, 2020, 04:38 PM
[ kieryn; Zesty Mango; ]

Almondbush grew embarrassed when she announced out loud that he was Salmonsong's crush. He was just going to ignore that. "Don't you want to finish the meeting first? It doesn't really matter to me.", he meowed.

Mango
July 29th, 2020, 04:56 PM
Sparkling Flowers kieryn

Salmonsong’s pelt grew hot at the realization that Almondbush heard about her feelings for him,” I’m fine skipping this myself, unless you want to stay Frostpaw.“ she meowed in happiness.

dionysus
July 29th, 2020, 06:25 PM
Holy stars! Was this really happening? After waiting for so long was she finally going to become an apprentice? Foggykit positively leapt to her paws with a smile broad enough to fit on a lion’s face and took the first pawstep toward apprenticeship. Excitement courses like electricity through her veins but the wish that Dizzykit was here to become and apprentice too slammed into her like a monster. She didn’t know what had happened to her beloved sister but she hadn’t given up hope that she’d be around for their apprentice ceremony... until now.

Foggykit shook her head. Sure, it would be nice to have Dizzykit or Twistingkit or even Sparrowflame beside her now but she was sure they were cheering her on from wherever they were. She could only hope that her mentor at least wouldn’t leave her. Pushing herself up confidently, Foggykit continued her walk forward until she sprawled unceremoniously into the open space she was supposed to walk into. By this point, Foggykit knew that other cats didn’t have the same troubles with staying on their paws, but she wasn’t going to let that get to her. The black and white kit picked herself up and stepped gingerly forward to take her place, wobbling and falling only once before she stood with her sparkling eyes fixed on Lionstar.

bluepool
July 29th, 2020, 06:55 PM
viper bite watched as the kits stood and walked forward he had just arrived and was watching and waiting to see if he received an apprentice surely as proud as he was he expected to get one the tom sat and watched the ceremony.

Blank-spot
July 29th, 2020, 06:59 PM
snowstep had sat down at the rock meeting she was late this once due to her oversleeping . the long furred molly albino looked at the leader and then the kits . and sighed disappointed in herself that she missed most of the meeting.

icepuddle
July 29th, 2020, 07:03 PM
=-Icepuddle-=
ice puddle padded over . of course she was late like usual but it wasnt a shock by this point. she sighed and sat down watching the meeting silently as she waited for the kits to get mentors and have finished ceremony"why must i always be late." she whispered to herself.

~Berry~
July 29th, 2020, 07:51 PM
Leopardkit was so exited.
He flicked his tail happily.

~Berry~
July 29th, 2020, 07:52 PM
Foxkit want to sit by me? ~FoxesFire~

Quasar
July 29th, 2020, 08:03 PM
Sproutkit stepped forward after he shook away some of his nerves. He was finally going to be able to be with Icekit now! The tiny kit shot a smile at his role model before turning to look up at Lionstar, his eyes wide in both fear and excitement.

kieryn
July 29th, 2020, 09:56 PM
[ kieryn; Zesty Mango; ]

Almondbush grew embarrassed when she announced out loud that he was Salmonsong's crush. He was just going to ignore that. "Don't you want to finish the meeting first? It doesn't really matter to me.", he meowed.

Frost shook her head "dosent matter to me either"

kieryn
July 29th, 2020, 10:00 PM
Sparkling Flowers kieryn

Salmonsong’s pelt grew hot at the realization that Almondbush heard about her feelings for him,” I’m fine skipping this myself, unless you want to stay Frostpaw.“ she meowed in happiness.

"hmm mum why dont u go hunting with almondbush ill follow u guys out but ill stay a little ways away and find some prey"

Sweetie
July 30th, 2020, 01:18 AM
Twistingkit woke up to the sound of chattering, what the hell is going on? The light brown tabby grumbled and got up to limp to the entrance of the Nursery. Ooo, the stupid clan meeting was going on and it looked like his idiotic and soft sister was becoming an apprentice. Glaring the tom huffed and sat down to watch the pathetic meeting.

Beau

Mango
July 30th, 2020, 07:21 AM
"hmm mum why dont u go hunting with almondbush ill follow u guys out but ill stay a little ways away and find some prey"
Salmonsong flicked her tail,” It’s your training“ she laughed,” not mine.”

kieryn
July 30th, 2020, 08:26 AM
Salmonsong flicked her tail,” It’s your training“ she laughed,” not mine.”

Frostpaw shrugged "it will be a good chance for me to explore some."

BEAR.
July 30th, 2020, 12:59 PM
[ quick bump for ILoveLeafpool & ~FoxesFire~ -- fallen and foxkit got called up!

will be continuing the meeting / assigning mentors when i get home ]

Peril
July 30th, 2020, 06:20 PM
BILL. Fallwnkit stepped forward.

BEAR.
July 30th, 2020, 08:41 PM
Lionstar couldn't be surprised. Foxkit was probably still sulking over her 'leaving camp' punishment from a while back.

Still, the show must go on-- and he was happy to see so many eager faces.

"Tinykit [ Sparkling Flower]," he recognized the young feather-cat, "from this moment forth you will be known as Tinypaw. Hollywatcher [ RainbowQuail], I know your last apprentice didn't work out, but I hope you can see Tinypaw's training through." If not, Lionstar might take him for himself. He liked that one.

"Violetkit [ Fawnhearted], from this moment forth you will be known as Violetpaw." He hoped the change in rank wouldn't make her inclined to run to her awful, treacherous father. "Thornheart [ BreadTurtle], I trust you can keep Violetpaw in line and ensure her training is done to completion."

Ah, he was wondering if this one would show up. He didn't recall seeing much of her around, despite her meeting the requirements. "Buttercupkit [ Midnight-Pastel], from this moment forth you will be known as Buttercuppaw." Ugh, he disliked how her name sounded but unfortunately it wasn't outside the bounds of his names. Maybe he'd need to change that. "Waterstorm [ WayOfTheWaves321], you will be responsible for overseeing Buttercuppaw's training. I hope you will be an active mentor for her."

"Leopardkit [ SorrelFang], from this moment forth you will be known as Leopardpaw. Newtclaw [ Willowfern], I hope you will pass on your energy to Leopardpaw."

He knew this baby! Lionstar's gaze lit up when Podkit came forth. A shell-baby. "Podkit [ Sugarglider], from this moment forth you will be known as Podpaw. Heronleap [ thatonecookiecat], I hope Podpaw will give you an opportunity to be more productive around our Clan."

Oh, this could be fun. "Foggykit [ Beau]," her ceremony had been put off due to how uncoordinated she seemed.. and though she still had issues, Lionstar couldn't delay her forever. "From this moment forth, you will be known as Foggypaw. Otterstrike [ CheetahPelt], this is your opportunity to prove to me you can be a capable warrior again. Foggypaw will be your apprentice, and I expect you to make her into a warrior RiverClan can be proud of."

"Sproutkit [ Mumble], from this moment forth you will be known as Sproutpaw. Viperbite [ bluepool]," Lionstar had to keep himself from laughing at how overzealous the tom seemed to be below, "you will be Sproutpaw's mentor. I hope you will pass on your spirited nature to him." Sproutpaw was cute, but Lionstar hoped to see more fire in his belly.

And finally.... Fallenkit. It'd been a while since Lionstar met a good Fallencat, and Fallenkit wasn't on the best start with her lateness. "Glad to see you've finally made it, Fallenkit [ ILoveLeafpool]. From this moment forth, you will be known as Fallenpaw. Snowstep [ Blank-spot], you're usually on time so I hope you can pass your punctuality onto Fallenpaw. She'll need it."

It wasn't the nicest thing he could say, but he disliked waiting long for cats to step up. He paused his proceedings to let everyone greet their new partner, preparing to go into the new joinings.

Blank-spot
July 30th, 2020, 08:51 PM
snowstep nodded and gave a soft gaze to her new apprentice she was happy the leader had notice her unusual lateness and was proud to teach the young one.

Fawnhearted
July 30th, 2020, 08:53 PM
Violetpaw smiled happily, but in her head she thought “does Lionstar doubt me?” (just a warning @BILL if she ever even has considering running away i’ll let you know, but as of now she has no intent or interest since her mom and sister hate her and her dad is bad also BreadTurtle Violetpaw may become attached to you because of her lack of love from those around her, like even the smallest praise will mean a lot to her) She bumped noses with her mentor softly and muttered something along the lines of “ill....make....happy” to herself.

bluepool
July 30th, 2020, 08:59 PM
viperbite smiles proudly and sat stright up. He knew her get an apprentice and he was happy to be right . He looked over at his apprentice before nodding and speaking " I look forward to training you . ". He said casually as he thought he was the top notch in the clan to be training a apprentice but atlass he did consider that others could be better then him and didn't blink an eye.

Quasar
July 30th, 2020, 09:17 PM
viperbite smiles proudly and sat stright up. He knew her get an apprentice and he was happy to be right . He looked over at his apprentice before nodding and speaking " I look forward to training you . ". He said casually as he thought he was the top notch in the clan to be training a apprentice but atlass he did consider that others could be better then him and didn't blink an eye.

Sproutkit, no, SproutPAW had a brief look of confusion on his face as he was given a mentor. Who was that? He didn't recall ever meeting a 'viperbite' Nonetheless, he still shyly made his way over to touch noses with the warrior, "I-I look f-f-forward to t-train with you too..." the tiny tom squeaked, his eyes wide and his body stiff. Oh, he hoped this warrior was nice. If not, he wasn't sure what he would do. Maybe they would be friends? Oh! What if Icepaw got to train with them! A smile came to his face at the thought of his favorite cat ever. His gaze briefly flicked over to where the grey Tom was, and he shot him a nervous smile before looking back at his mentor.
~Lucid Dreams~

Wings
July 30th, 2020, 09:23 PM
[ Mumble - Your welcome to have Ant ‘protect’ him ]
-Bristlekit-

Wandering out of the nursery on his wobbly legs, Bristlekit sat down with a soft thump. The large tom-kit looked up at Lionstar. Curious of what was going on. Where the older kits becoming apprentices? That’s what it looked like. Bristlekit twisted his head to the side in a bit of confusion as he watched new apprentices greet their mentors. As a young kit, he didn’t really know what was going on, only that kits were becoming apprentices and that was that.
Though, he was glad to be away from his siblings. Shellkit and Eelkit were fine but, Otterkit was just annoying. He gave out a little huff at the thought of his sister coming out just to annoy him.

That Key in the Tree
July 30th, 2020, 09:33 PM
Hollywatcher was still quite disappointed with Fernpaw’s apprenticeship. She had barely gone anywhere with her. But- that would be different with Tinypaw. Her tail rose up and headed over to her new apprentice to touch noses with him. She looked down at him with a friendly smile. “I can’t wait to start your training.”

Sparkling Flower

lucidense
July 30th, 2020, 09:46 PM
"Sproutpaw! Sproutpaw!" He would cheer, smiling at the tom as Sproutpaw smiled at him. Icepaw would walk over. "Viperbite, can I train with you and Sproutpaw? Me and Sproutpaw know each other." Mumble bluepool

Quasar
July 30th, 2020, 10:12 PM
[ Mumble - Your welcome to have Ant ‘protect’ him ]
-Bristlekit-

Wandering out of the nursery on his wobbly legs, Bristlekit sat down with a soft thump. The large tom-kit looked up at Lionstar. Curious of what was going on. Where the older kits becoming apprentices? That’s what it looked like. Bristlekit twisted his head to the side in a bit of confusion as he watched new apprentices greet their mentors. As a young kit, he didn’t really know what was going on, only that kits were becoming apprentices and that was that.
Though, he was glad to be away from his siblings. Shellkit and Eelkit were fine but, Otterkit was just annoying. He gave out a little huff at the thought of his sister coming out just to annoy him.

Antfrost was just idly watching the meeting from her spot next to the nursery entrance when she saw Bristlekit, the oldest kit in her litter, walk out into the clearing. She let out a faint gasp as she watched him. What was he doing? There could be hawks out ther! Without any hesitaion, she quickly got to her paw and blocked his path, her bushy tail blocking where all the other cats were, "Bristlekit, what are you doing? You could get hurt!" she gasped in shock, her eyebrows furrowing in worry as her gaze darted around, scanning the sky to see if any hawks were visible.

Reptilian Cabinets
July 30th, 2020, 10:28 PM
Violetpaw smiled happily, but in her head she thought “does Lionstar doubt me?” (just a warning @BILL if she ever even has considering running away i’ll let you know, but as of now she has no intent or interest since her mom and sister hate her and her dad is bad also BreadTurtle Violetpaw may become attached to you because of her lack of love from those around her, like even the smallest praise will mean a lot to her) She bumped noses with her mentor softly and muttered something along the lines of “ill....make....happy” to herself.

(ThornHeart is a bit of a grumpy girl, so she won't be a very enthusiastic mentor but she'll try her best to be a good mentor)

ThornHeart nodded, biting back a comment about her not wanting to be a mentor, but it doesn't hurt to try new things! She responded to the new apprentice's touch and touched her nose back. "We'll train soon, I'll let you settle into the Apprentices' den. When your done you can come to me and we can go." She whispered, not wanting to disrupt the meeting with her voice.

~Berry~
July 31st, 2020, 01:07 AM
Leopardpaw smiled and looked for his mentor.
Willowfern

WayOfTheWaves321
July 31st, 2020, 03:12 AM
Waterstorm dipped his head with a smile. Shortly after, he craned his neck around, searching for Buttercuppaw ( Midnight-Pastel )

bluepool
July 31st, 2020, 03:35 AM
"Sproutpaw! Sproutpaw!" He would cheer, smiling at the tom as Sproutpaw smiled at him. Icepaw would walk over. "Viperbite, can I train with you and Sproutpaw? Me and Sproutpaw know each other." Mumble bluepool

"that would depend on if your mentor will allow that. " the tom said shaking his fur. " if they agree you are allowed." viperbit smiles poudly.

dionysus
July 31st, 2020, 08:31 AM
[ CheetahPelt ]

Foggypaw! Foggypaw! Foggypaw!

The new apprentice tried out her name in her head a few times with a brilliant grin. She absolutely loved the way it sounded and, in her excitement, began bouncing happily up and down. Of course, the jarring movement wasn’t the best idea for her and the black and white apprentice wobbled violently upon landing before collapsing into the dust.

No bother, she’s just get right back up and wait for Otterstrike to find her. What a cool name! They had to be super cool to match it and Foggypaw was certain that her new mentor would be great. It took a lot of self-control not to start bouncing again and Foggypaw had to bite her tongue to keep herself stationary, not wanting to cover herself in dust for her meeting with her mentor.

lucidense
July 31st, 2020, 08:58 AM
"Ok, I can ask them." He would pad over to his mentor. "Mind if I train with Sproutpaw?" bluepool Splashy

sootsplashed
July 31st, 2020, 09:56 AM
HE!!!!!! WAS!!!!!!! AN!!!! APPRENTICE!!!!!!
Podpaw squealed excitedly! Finally, Finally, Finally! PAddin over to some cat that he though was Heronleap, the little tom began to go on with his surprisingly long sentences. "HEYAREYOUMYNEWMENTORISYOURNAMEHERONLEAPBECAUSEIFYO URNAMEISHERONLEAPYOUAREMYMENTOR!" Taking a breath, he began to speak again. "CANWEGOTRAININGIFYOURHERONLEAPBECAUSEIWANNAGOTRAIN INGRIGHTNOW!" Hopefully Heronleap liked listening to other cats talk. Because he was going to talk a lotttttttttttt!!! They were gonna be bestiessss!!!
thatonecookiecat

Madelaine
July 31st, 2020, 01:35 PM
[ RainbowQuail; ]

Tinypaw heard who his mentor was and he bounded over to her. He was still completely calm. He smile at Hollywatcher. "I can't wait to learn.", he meowed. She seemed like a good cat and he liked good cats. He thought all otter cats were nice. Bird cats are not.

Willowfern
July 31st, 2020, 03:50 PM
Leopardpaw smiled and looked for his mentor.
Willowfern
Newtclaw padded forth,
“Salutations!”
(I’m in the process of moving so I have no internet at my new house, so if I don’t respond for a bit it means I’m at my new house)

~Berry~
July 31st, 2020, 03:53 PM
Leopardpaw smiled.
I will not disappoint you NewtClaw! Willowfern

Astraea
August 1st, 2020, 05:59 AM
Rip...Fox-kit 2020-2020 reason not getting apprenticed because i was on vacation : (

Peril
August 1st, 2020, 10:16 AM
snowstep nodded and gave a soft gaze to her new apprentice she was happy the leader had notice her unusual lateness and was proud to teach the young one.
The young she-cat made her way to her mentor, "Hi, are you Snowstep?" she asked.

CheetahPelt
August 1st, 2020, 11:31 AM
Otterstrike stepped forwards, a smile tugging at her lips as she dipped her head to Lionstar. This was going to be her first full time apprentice, she would train her well.

She turned to find her apprentice, and raised her brow as the black and white apprentice met the ground. It suprised the tortoiseshell even more how quickly Foggypaw recovered, and stood, almost quivering in anticipation.
Or at least Otterstrike hoped that’s what it was.

The three legged warrior padded to her apprentice. Her golden eyes twinkled as she looked at the small she-cat, before leaning down to touch noses.

(@BILL. Beau)

dionysus
August 1st, 2020, 11:48 AM
[ CheetahPelt ]

A warrior soon approached Foggypaw and she hoped it was her mentor, Otterstrike. Soon the warrior was leaning down to touch her nose and the black and white kit- no, apprentice- reached up to meet her half way. Grinning giddily, Foggypaw pulled back and looked up at Otterstrike.

“Hi! Nice to meet you! Can we go out in the territory now?”

Usually Foggypaw had more to say but she was just too excited at being an apprentice to be eloquent at the moment. All that mattered to her right now was getting right into training.

CheetahPelt
August 1st, 2020, 01:05 PM
Beau

Otterstrike chuckled at Foggypaw’s enthusiasm, but gave a small shake of her head. “Don’t worry, Foggypaw. Soon. But we should wait for Lionstar to dismiss anyone before we just walk out.” She nudged the apprentice softly. “I’m excited to be your mentor.”

Astraea
August 1st, 2020, 04:04 PM
Fox-kit--
~Fox-kit walked tot he strestone and looked up at her leader with pride!~

Rainpuddle--
~Rain-Puddle sat under his leader like always~

BEAR.
August 1st, 2020, 04:42 PM
[ As a small reminder, if you did not apply them to the
allegiances make sure you do! ]
Foxkit was very late, and Lionstar didn't want to condone the behavior when he wanted to keep things moving.

"We have several new faces who have requested to join our Clan, and I have accepted them into our ranks. They have already been given Clan names: Duskpaw, Lemonpaw, Oakpaw, Scorchkit [ PeppermintRabbit], Sunnykit [ ~RooRoo~], and Firepaw. When you see them, please welcome them with open paws.

"As many of them are apprenticed age, they are in need of mentors to get them adapted to Clan life and train them in the ways of the warrior.

"When I call your name, please step forward. It will distinguish you from the crowd so your mentor can find you easily.

"Duskpaw [ Mumble], Lemonpaw [ Sugarglider], Oakpaw [ ~Lucid Dreams~], and Firepaw [ Shadow & Wind]!"

If they did not come forth, their joining would be revoked. Lionstar didn't have time for cats who wanted to play games.

lucidense
August 1st, 2020, 04:44 PM
Oak- no, Oakpaw, would step forward, gazing at the stone and the leader upon it.

dionysus
August 1st, 2020, 05:10 PM
[ CheetahPelt ]

Foggy paw nodded in understanding and moved to sit beside Otterstrike, wobbling and nearly falling but managing to keep her footing.

“I’m excited to be your apprentice!!”

She then turned her attention to Lionstar as the golden leader continued the meeting. The kit continued to bounce on her paws eagerly, though, even as she sat semi-patiently beside her new mentor.

Starfall
August 1st, 2020, 05:19 PM
Gentlethunder padded into the meeting, soaked to the bone. Grumbling as he padded over to a rock and slung himself over it, attempting to dry off in the sun. He should have figured the boulders were going to be slippery. Seems as though he had missed a good portion of the meeting, lashing his tail to the side as he tried to figure out what exactly was happening.

Quasar
August 1st, 2020, 05:27 PM
Duskpaw took a deep breath before stepping forward, her fur bristling slightly as she felt the stares of the other cats on her. She trained her gaze on Lionstar after briefly glancing at the other former outsiders. She seemed to be one of the youngest cats that were joining as apprentices, but she didn't mind. Nope, not at all. It was totally fine, really. She just...liked being older than some other cats. It gave her a sense of responsibility, in a way. She didn't recall meeting any of the other new cats, but she had a hunch she would get to know them as she spent more and more time here with them. She shook her head to clear her thoughts and focused her attention back on Lionstar.

JackHunt_17
August 1st, 2020, 06:48 PM
Firepaw stepped forward, his russet pelt gleaming in the sunlight. (I am leaving for today, and won't be able to respond to the next post!) BILL.

Willowfern
August 1st, 2020, 07:27 PM
Leopardpaw smiled.
I will not disappoint you NewtClaw! Willowfern
“I know you won’t,” He smiled.

ChillCat
August 1st, 2020, 07:42 PM
Scorchkit looked up at Oakpaw, he was so much older than her! (2 moons really isn't a lot but it is for her lol)

~RooRoo~
August 2nd, 2020, 05:34 AM
Sunnykit jumped exited. She stared at the leader on the hard stone. Open!!!

JackHunt_17
August 2nd, 2020, 05:55 AM
(Should I know who my mentor is?)

sootsplashed
August 2nd, 2020, 07:59 AM
Lemonpaw stepped forward. These were weird customs, for sure.

The Shadow Flower
August 2nd, 2020, 10:36 PM
Waterstorm dipped his head with a smile. Shortly after, he craned his neck around, searching for Buttercuppaw ( Midnight-Pastel )
ButterCupPaw would run over to her new mentor, her eyes bright.
The calico she-cat would smile at the warrior.
We touch noses now, right?
She’d lean up towards WaterStorm.

BEAR.
August 2nd, 2020, 10:41 PM
[ continuing the meeting in a bit, finishing up allegiances ]

Abyssopelagic
August 2nd, 2020, 11:59 PM
A little late in realizing there were new apprentices, Flyfur bleated the new apprentices names to herself in surprise. She normally wasn't this bad about not cheering for her clanmates with everyone else. Must have slipped her mind. Or something.....

Confuzzled.Lynx
August 3rd, 2020, 12:02 AM
Dogflame padded over to the Streamstone realizing he was late. He slipped into the crowd of cats and chanted the new apprentices names.

BEAR.
August 3rd, 2020, 12:32 AM
Alright, all four were here. And at least one of the kits - though he didn't really care about them right now.

"As a reminder to the mentors who get assigned to these cats, they are brand new to our Clan and will need to be taught our customs from scratch.

"Duskpaw [ Mumble], I am assigning you to Owlflight [ Whiteystripes]. Owlflight, you trained Greenheart well and I hope you can do the same for Duskpaw." And stay away from Lemonpaw, was what he wanted to add because he did not appreciate Owlflight's behavior around the other tom.

"Oakpaw [ ~Lucid Dreams~], you will be mentored by Bluestrike [ ILoveLeafpool]. Bluestrike, I trust you will be a productive mentor and pass the knowledge you know onto your new charge.

" Lemonpaw [ Sugarglider], I am assigning you to Salmonsong [ Zesty Mango]. Salmonsong, you did well with Duckbounce and I trust you will be as efficient with Lemonpaw.

"Firepaw [ Shadow & Wind], you will be mentored by Woollyflame [ elysian]. Woollyflame, you are an excellent hunter and I trust you can pass your skills onto Firepaw."

Lionstar didn't pause though, only giving them a brief moment to meet and greet before he continued.

"Some more of our apprentices seem to be in need of mentors. A pawful of our Clan-mates seem to be missing.. so with that in mind:

"Almondpaw [ TeamMilkBot], you will be mentored by Quailsnap [ RedHead]. Quailsnap, you've been an active member of our Clan for a while and I hope you can pass on all you know to your new apprentice. His previous mentors have failed him.. I hope this will fare better for you.

"Badgerpaw [ TroubleandTsunami], you will be mentored by Echostream [ Dawnandfire]. Echostream, you're a hard-working Clan-mate who I trust can complete Badgerpaw's training.

"Floodpaw [ cmdR_Paige], you will be mentored by Swiftbrook [ crypticcountryroad]. Swiftbrook, I trust you can handle Floodpaw's training.

"Silentpaw [ Elementals], you will be mentored by Sparrowskip [ :Grimm:]. Sparrowskip, you are an excellent warrior and I know you can help Silentpaw get to the end of his training.

"Sorrelpaw [ wnder], you will be mentored by Reedpelt [ Dovepelt]. Reedpelt, you seem like a well-spirited cat and I hope you can use your energy to get Sorrelpaw her warrior name.

"And Stingpaw [ wren], you will be mentored by Berryscorch [ Puddle~]. Berryscorch, though Coralpaw may be gone right now, I trust you will not let this deter you. You are a fine warrior, and I know you will do everything within your power to finish Stingpaw's training."

All the ceremonies done, he'd give everyone a second to collect themselves before he went into his final announcement. He was tired of this meeting-- what he wanted to be short and quick, dragged on too long again.

Once he got to the guards and ended this, he'd be a lot happier.

Mango
August 3rd, 2020, 12:40 AM
Sugarglider

Salmonsong wasn’t expecting a new apprentice so soon, but giving a quick nod she padded over to Lemonpaw and gently pressed her nose to her new apprentice’s nose,” We’ll start training once the meeting is over.“ she meowed.

Madelaine
August 3rd, 2020, 12:41 AM
Tinypaw didn't see his mentor anymore and so he moved to the side. He looked up at the leader of the otter cats as he continued the meeting. The young small tom didn't quite understand why cats got new mentors. Is it because they left or gone kissing or what?

wren
August 3rd, 2020, 12:45 AM
A new mentor? How did the golden tom know? Either he was reading his thoughts or first hand experienced what it was like to have Hailfang as a mentor. Whatever it was he was sure glad he knew. Stingpaw now slightly excited popped up from his spot his eyes scanning through crowd unfiltered delight making its way into his muzzle.

Berryscorch was a cool name. Part of him was quite intrigued. “Berryscorch? Where are you?” the dilute torbie shouldered his way through the crowd

Puddle~

Puddle~
August 3rd, 2020, 03:12 AM
wren

New apprentice? Huh. Berryscorch could only wonder what had caused Coralpaw to venture off. She’d had high hopes for the fierce feline, but it seemed something had disconnected them. Oh well. Perhaps she would have better luck this time. And as long as Stingpaw wasn’t irritating or mindless like some of the other apprentices, they’d likely get along just fine.

A call from the crowd brought her attention to a torbie tom apprentice sifting through the cats. “I’m right here.” Navigating the rest of the way towards her new apprentice, she dipped her head in greeting. “Hello. So... did you complete any training with your previous mentor?”

JackHunt_17
August 3rd, 2020, 06:21 AM
elysian Firepaw stepped up to meet him mentor. He copied what the others were doing and touched noses.

cmdR_Paige
August 3rd, 2020, 08:04 AM
Floodpaw was, to say the least, disappointed. His past mentor had just up and disappeared! Hopefully his new mentor would do better.

He padded up to Swiftbrook and aimed to touch noses.

crypticcountryroad

marshy
August 3rd, 2020, 08:16 AM
Elementals

An apprentice! Wait really?? Sparrowskip had to keep himself yelling that out. He had been waiting for this moment for... not that long, but still! He looked around the crowd for his new apprentice. Silentpaw was it? He had seen them around before.. then he spotted them! He ran over “Hi Silentpaw! I’m Sparrowskip, your new mentor!” He also made sure to bump noses. Although he didn’t really know what it meant. “I promise I’ll train you to the end unlike your previous mentor! We start training tomorrow, but I mean, is that okay with you?”

CrystalLune
August 3rd, 2020, 08:23 AM
Reedpelt went up to Sorrelpaw and he touched her nose. He was happy he had another apprentice since his other apprentice went missing. wnder

-Ash-
August 3rd, 2020, 09:00 AM
Badgerpaw did not like being announced in front of the Ckan. she slowly padded over to her new mentor. Dawnandfire

Dovey
August 3rd, 2020, 11:09 AM
RedHead “Will you teach me?” He asked with his head low.

lucidense
August 3rd, 2020, 11:45 AM
Oakpaw would prance up to his mentor, his eyes shining. "So, I'm guessing mentors teach apprentices?" He would chirp. ILoveLeafpool

Elementals
August 3rd, 2020, 11:47 AM
~Silentpaw~

The apprentice was ready to cheer on the now apprentices when he heard his name be called. Silentpaw blinked as he thought he was already an apprentice but stepped up anyways. Turns out that even Lionstar even knew that his now ex-mentor had been missing for a bit.

He smiled and bumped noses with Sparrowskip who was now his mentor. The tabby nodded at their offer.

{ :Grimm: }

RedHead
August 3rd, 2020, 12:02 PM
Quailsnap perked his ears in interest from his spot on the far side of the meeting, his name usually didn't get called during meetings, but this time he was getting.... an apprentice abandoned by their mentor? The poor thing. Quailsnap rolled his eyes inwardly, letting out a sigh. The accountability of mentors these days was growing lower and lower, it seemed there was very little warriors who could keep an apprentice all the way to their warriorhood.
Standing up, the tom made his way closer to the streamstone, hoping his presence was noticed by his new apprentice. Because he wasn't going to be able to recognize Almondpaw in all these scents mingling together.
Thankfully, the young tom came up to him first with a timid question, and Quailsnap tilted his head downward, hoping to focus his blind gaze where he believed the young cat's face to be. "I'll do more than teach you Almondpaw. I'll make sure you make it to warriorhood." He meowed, giving a reassuring smile to him.

TeamMilkBot

Quasar
August 3rd, 2020, 01:16 PM
Duskpaw dipped her head and awkwardly shuffled her paws. Did he expect her to know this 'owlwhisker'? She lifted her head to scan the crowd to see if she could spot anyone walking towards her. Where were they? She was starting to get a bit anxious, as it seemed that everyone else had already met with their new mentor, and she was still just standing there.

Whiteystripes

sootsplashed
August 3rd, 2020, 01:22 PM
Lemonpaw calmly padded up to Salmonsong and didn't wince as she touched noses with him, although it was sort of weird. Well, everything about the clans were weird. The tom wondered if he was older than her, he wouldn't be surprised. Being twenty moons was older than a lot of cats here, but was still pretty young, so he bet he was younger than her. One thing for sure, Lemonpaw was bigger than her. His muscly stature and long fur made him almost twice her size. "Okay."

[ Zesty Mango; ]

Splashy
August 3rd, 2020, 01:30 PM
+ ~Lucid Dreams~ +
Rainsplash nodded.

"go ahead"

lucidense
August 3rd, 2020, 01:34 PM
Icepaw would purr, running back over. "He said yes!" ILoveLeafpool Mumble Splashy

Dovey
August 3rd, 2020, 01:37 PM
Quailsnap perked his ears in interest from his spot on the far side of the meeting, his name usually didn't get called during meetings, but this time he was getting.... an apprentice abandoned by their mentor? The poor thing. Quailsnap rolled his eyes inwardly, letting out a sigh. The accountability of mentors these days was growing lower and lower, it seemed there was very little warriors who could keep an apprentice all the way to their warriorhood.
Standing up, the tom made his way closer to the streamstone, hoping his presence was noticed by his new apprentice. Because he wasn't going to be able to recognize Almondpaw in all these scents mingling together.
Thankfully, the young tom came up to him first with a timid question, and Quailsnap tilted his head downward, hoping to focus his blind gaze where he believed the young cat's face to be. "I'll do more than teach you Almondpaw. I'll make sure you make it to warriorhood." He meowed, giving a reassuring smile to him.

TeamMilkBot

“Thank you!” Almondpaw bounced. “My last three mentors didn’t even take me out of camp.”

Mango
August 3rd, 2020, 01:39 PM
Lemonpaw calmly padded up to Salmonsong and didn't wince as she touched noses with him, although it was sort of weird. Well, everything about the clans were weird. The tom wondered if he was older than her, he wouldn't be surprised. Being twenty moons was older than a lot of cats here, but was still pretty young, so he bet he was younger than her. One thing for sure, Lemonpaw was bigger than her. His muscly stature and long fur made him almost twice her size. "Okay."

[ Zesty Mango; ]
Salmonsong flicked her tail,” So how much do you already know? Can you, hunt, swim, fish, and fight?” she asked. This cat probably could do some things based on the muscles he seemed to have. But she wouldn’t assume.

wren
August 3rd, 2020, 02:30 PM
wren

New apprentice? Huh. Berryscorch could only wonder what had caused Coralpaw to venture off. She’d had high hopes for the fierce feline, but it seemed something had disconnected them. Oh well. Perhaps she would have better luck this time. And as long as Stingpaw wasn’t irritating or mindless like some of the other apprentices, they’d likely get along just fine.

A call from the crowd brought her attention to a torbie tom apprentice sifting through the cats. “I’m right here.” Navigating the rest of the way towards her new apprentice, she dipped her head in greeting. “Hello. So... did you complete any training with your previous mentor?”

Stingpaw reaches to gently boop noses with the she cat a smile overwhelming his face. ”Hailfang didn’t teach me much” He admitted quietly tail curling in slight disappointment. “But I kinda know how to swim. I’ve gone on a couple patrols. I helped out with the kitten swimming and I helped build dens twice”

He was proud of himself for being a busy body. He liked having things to do and completing tasks As they were assigned, it was such a wonderful feeling to have something done.

Quasar
August 3rd, 2020, 02:32 PM
Icepaw would purr, running back over. "He said yes!" ILoveLeafpool Mumble Splashy

Sproutpaw smiled, his eyes bright. He said yes! He let our a. Giggle, "v-viper, can we t-train now?" he asked, a smile coming to his face. This was great! Noe he could be best friends with Ice! And then-and then they can become warriors together!

bluepool

crypticcountryroad
August 3rd, 2020, 03:09 PM
Floodpaw was, to say the least, disappointed. His past mentor had just up and disappeared! Hopefully his new mentor would do better.

He padded up to Swiftbrook and aimed to touch noses.

crypticcountryroad

Swiftbrook eyes lit up with excitement as she lifted her head proudly, her eyes landing on her first apprentice. She could practically feel herself buzzing as she thought of what they should work on best. Of course, it's probably best to speak with him first and see what he knows she thought as Floodpaw padded up to her.

Swiftbrook was practically beaming as they touched noses, a smile plastered on her face. When the two cats pulled away the warrior was able to get a good look at the young tom. "Greetings, Floodpaw. I guess the first order of business would be to go over what you already learned," she meowed enthusiastically.

Puddle~
August 3rd, 2020, 04:50 PM
wren

"Well then, it seems we have something in common already." It was a subtle reference to her own former mentor, who'd also neglected her training. She was determined not to let the same thing happen to the ones she was assigned.

From the sounds of it, Stingpaw had quite a good deal of swimming and practical life experiences, but no real mention of battle or hunting training. Berryscorch was up for fixing that problem. "Would you like to go out for some training later today? Battle or hunting, whichever you'd rather do first."

wren
August 3rd, 2020, 04:58 PM
wren

"Well then, it seems we have something in common already." It was a subtle reference to her own former mentor, who'd also neglected her training. She was determined not to let the same thing happen to the ones she was assigned.

From the sounds of it, Stingpaw had quite a good deal of swimming and practical life experiences, but no real mention of battle or hunting training. Berryscorch was up for fixing that problem. "Would you like to go out for some training later today? Battle or hunting, whichever you'd rather do first."

Stingpaw

He already liked berryscorch, she seemed like she could command a room and he would die for a mentor like that. Hailfang had been a bit of a pushover and be didn’t exactly appreciate that all too much. The torbie couldn’t help but grin stupidly as she made a relation to herself.

“Oh.. I get to choose?” His tail curled in delight over his back. “Battle training if you are up for it. I’m heading out with Slatesting tomorrow for some hunting. I’ve heard she’s good!” he said with a proud smile before jerking back into the conversation

vellichor
August 3rd, 2020, 05:18 PM
elysian Firepaw stepped up to meet him mentor. He copied what the others were doing and touched noses.
Woollyflame grinned. He hadn’t even been a warrior for a moon and here he was, training an apprentice. Nodding at Lionstar, he touched noses with his apprentice. "Firepaw, eh?" he commented, smiling. "You’ll be great, I know it."

Puddle~
August 3rd, 2020, 05:51 PM
wren

Berryscorch gave a curt nod of approval as Stingpaw chose battle training. Good. It was what she was best at, so finally getting the chance to teach it to another cat could prove interesting and possibly fun. "Yep, I'm up for that. We can head over to the training island after this meeting ends."

Unlike Coralpaw had, Stingpaw didn't quite seem to have a snarky and outspoken attitude, something which had slightly amused her, and which she'd miss a bit. But at the same time, he appeared to be rather mature and most definitely didn't seem mindless like Blizzardpaw, which was always a good sign.

JackHunt_17
August 3rd, 2020, 07:09 PM
Woollyflame grinned. He hadn’t even been a warrior for a moon and here he was, training an apprentice. Nodding at Lionstar, he touched noses with his apprentice. "Firepaw, eh?" he commented, smiling. "You’ll be great, I know it."
"Thanks" Mewed Firepaw solmnly. He was a very calm, smart solmn cat. (To learn more about him, check out his bio! (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=772305#post772305)

Peril
August 4th, 2020, 09:28 AM
Oakpaw would prance up to his mentor, his eyes shining. "So, I'm guessing mentors teach apprentices?" He would chirp. ILoveLeafpool
she chuckled "Yes, they do. What do you need?" she asked kindly.

CheetahPelt
August 4th, 2020, 09:33 AM
Otterstrike watched the apprentices get there mentors, a content smile on her maw. Her life was turning up. Without enough sleep she still slipped into a drab, rambling mess, but other wise she was doing much better.

She sat near her apprentice. Her thoughts turned to Koistream. They hadn't spoken in a while... maybe she should try and find him? Or maybe after the meeting she would go and personally thank Lionstar.

In her mind she shrugged, turning attention to the cats around her.

Cobra
August 4th, 2020, 10:41 AM
[ Mumble ]

~~Owlflight~~

Owlflight nodded politely to his new apprentice. "Looks like you're with me." He cast a wishful gaze over at muscular Lemon, and smiled. Owlflight shook his head. He shouldn't get distracted. "Don't worry, I trained Greenheart and she's now a warrior." he meowed softly. "You'll be fine."

That Key in the Tree
August 4th, 2020, 10:52 AM
Hollywatcher gave him a small grin. “Great! And I can’t wait to start teaching you!” He had potential, she had a feeling that he’d make a great warrior, maybe even a deputy some day. “Hmm.. does tomorrow sound good? We’re gonna be working to swimming.”

Sparkling Flower

BEAR.
August 4th, 2020, 12:27 PM
"One final thing, RiverClan..

"I will be appointing permanent guards around our camp and dens to ensure cats aren't leaving camp without permission, and that no outsider somehow wanders in again without being confronted, minimally.

"I will not bore everyone here with the details.. it simply isn't necessary! So, I want to see the following cats in my den: Dayheart [ hope], Berryscorch [ Puddle~], Thrushvine [ soot], Ashpool [ Sparkling Flower], Iceflower [ Dipper], Goosefury [ Slushie], Redspot [ Cougar], Eveninglight, Fennelheart [ Zesty Mango], Flyfur [ Rainquail], Rainydawn [ Beau], Snowfern [ Mumble], Owlflight [ Whiteystripes], Sass.. Sassy.. Sass-say-frays.. Sassafrasfire [ implimm], Jerkboob [ Starfall]!"

Would he appoint all these cats the guard position? Likely not. But if they showed up in a timely manner, it was likely. He wanted to crack down on things to keep the Clan safe. He was tired of randoms in his camp, he was tired of cats somehow getting out, and he wanted to be able to punish the stupid babies before they put themselves in danger.

"This meeting is dismissed!"

stag
August 4th, 2020, 12:32 PM
*Redspot nodded as he watched lionstar pad away, Redspot padded in lionden quietly*

Quasar
August 4th, 2020, 12:32 PM
Snowferns head perked up when she heard Lionstar call her name. What did he need? Hopefully it wasn't anything bad, but since Lionstar said 'guard's it was unlikely that it was anything bad. She took a deep breaths before getting up and following Lionstar into his den, a confused look on her face. Was he really considering her as a candidate for a camp guard? Even with her recent injuries? Well, to each their own. If Lionstar saw her as a suitable cat for the job, she wouldn't complain.

Abyssopelagic
August 4th, 2020, 12:33 PM
Flyfur was just a teeny bit shocked Lionstar needed her for something so important as permanent camp guard, but refused to disappoint and was more than eager to be of use, so once he dismissed the meeting, she immediately padded over to Lionstar's den.

Silverclover
August 4th, 2020, 02:28 PM
Shadedpaw only chanted a small amount

Fawn
August 4th, 2020, 03:25 PM
Yessss. An invitation to the den. It was a formality, but nonetheless she'd take it! They had much to discuss, none of which was probably on Lionstar's mind but had been bugging her for a while.

Iceflower trudged through the crowd to his den, already scheming. She'd have this talk whether he liked it or not.

WayOfTheWaves321
August 4th, 2020, 03:27 PM
ButterCupPaw would run over to her new mentor, her eyes bright.
The calico she-cat would smile at the warrior.
We touch noses now, right?
She’d lean up towards WaterStorm.
He smiled in agreement and lightly touched his nose with ButterCupPaw

BEAR.
August 13th, 2020, 02:25 AM
Enough time had passed to warrant a new meeting, and Lionstar didn't feel like wasting more time.

Springing up onto the Streamstone, he took a seat before he started the usual call.

"All those old enough to swim gather beneath the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!" Lionstar's voice boomed over the clearing as he tucked his tail into his paws.

There was nothing amazing to announce.. but he hoped he could make this quick.

If only more kits made the elder requirement he put in place. That'd make this more impressive.[ CheetahPelt, Starfall, RedHead, Moon Lily, Cobra, implimm, Splashy, Beau, Shimm, ~Lucid Dreams~, Leopardblaze, Beau, NIGHTOWL, Slushie, Elementals, Siren Bliss, Rainquail, RainbowQuail, MagicCat99, Zesty Mango, wnder, TeamMilkBot, a1axis, hope, ~FoxesFire~, vermin, Puddle~, Shadeleaf, Mumble, AmberShadow, esa, Dawnandfire, Greenleap, :Grimm:, .Bread., Dovepelt, BreadTurtle, crypticcountryroad, wren, ~Radiantshine~, The Cannibal, Lynxpaw, WayOfTheWaves321, Cougar, ILoveLeafpool, thatonecookiecat, bluepool, Blank-spot, Willowfern, ~RooRoo~, Kittenism, Zero ]

[ The Shadow Flower, Fuzzy, Estelle, kittygirl, Dipper, RedHead, TroubleandTsunami, hope, Shimm, TeamMilkBot, Dawneye, elysian, Elementals, Glitchy, Zesty Mango, wren, Starfall, Silverclover, Siren Bliss, Zero, wnder, PeppermintRabbit, Rani, soot, ~RooRoo~, gs29513, StealthWarrior, Shadeleaf, ~Lucid Dreams~, Tigerstorm0926, Mayflower, BreadTurtle, Cobra, TheShadowAnimal, Corruptx, kieryn, Beau, Mumble, Fawnhearted, SorrelFang, ILoveLeafpool, Shadow & Wind, implimm ]

[ vermin, Siren Bliss, Mumble, Fawnhearted, esa, Dovepelt, Father of the foof, Rainquail, Dovepelt ]

[ Estelle, ~FoxesFire~, Roseleader, TeamMilkBot, Dovepelt, gs29513, Finpaw, Cougar, TheShadowAnimal, Willowfern, Sklee, Trouble, SorrelClaw, mellifluentCurator, Shimm, Blitz, Aspensong, ~Radiantshine~, Mighty Eagle, Goldenmask, XxFallxX, Puddle~, ~RooRoo~, Rani, kieryn, Wings, Mumble, Arie, Father of the foof, The Shadow Flower, hope, Rainquail, chaton, soot, PeppermintRabbit, Shadowedmoon, Tigerstorm0926, Kittenism, AlderDawn, Corruptx, cyfauntaur, Shadowpaw234, Jessica1917 ]

[ -Splash-, Shadow & Wind, SorrelClaw ]

Shade.
August 13th, 2020, 02:28 AM
Lizardpaw silently sat to watch the meeting. She usually preffered being alone but meetings were a part of clan life. She had to be there.

Lotusheart sat as far as possible. She did not enjoy being in a crowd which would no doubt form soon.

The Shadow Flower
August 13th, 2020, 02:28 AM
-StonePaw-
StonePaw would pad over to the center, looking up at the streamstone curiously.
She enjoyed clan meetings, there was always news, or a ceremony, or something else cool.
The gray apprentice would sit down quietly, her eyes bright with excitement.
Was it an apprentice ceremony? A warrior ceremony?

|ButterCupPaw|

ButterCupPaw would run over happily, excited for a meeting.
What would it be about?
Maybe she was such a good apprentice that she was becoming a warrior already!
The calico she-cat would plop down, grinning smugly.

Rani
August 13th, 2020, 02:35 AM
With a big stretch Willowpaw slipped out of the apprentices den trotting happily to sit front and centre under the streamstone. She threw a happy greeting chirp up at Lionstar before settling in to wait until the leader started content to give cheerful waves and grins at her clanmates at they joined the crowd. She didn't know why but she was really in a good mood today, a great mood even, and wanted to share that joy with the cats around her. No cat gets to be sad during todays meeting, not on Willowpaws watch!

--------------

Snakekit came scampering out of the nursery skidding to a stop and sitting close to the stone. After the swimming lesson she was now old enough to swim and that meant she could watch and listen with the older cats! The eager kit did her best to sit still and straight staring seriously up at Lionstar waiting for him to begin. Still betraying her facial expressions and posture Snakekits tail lashed behind her threatening to hit anycat that stood behind the kit.

skreelyshark
August 13th, 2020, 03:11 AM
Reedwhisker and Cloudwillow sat down next to each other, uncertain of what to say. They just looked up at Lionstar, hoping he would solve this by speaking quickly.

"Do you think it's going to be anything interesting today?" Cloudwillow asked. Reedwhisker just shrugged and they were back to silence.

Abyssopelagic
August 13th, 2020, 04:11 AM
Flyfur padded to the Streamstone.

Breezehen's head turned as Lionstar called for a clan meeting. The first one she would would be attending as a Riverclan cat. She carefully joined the throng of cats that was starting to slowly gather.

Cricketchirp was starting to wonder where these things went. It felt like forever since the last clan meeting was called.

gs29513
August 13th, 2020, 05:55 AM
Splashpaw bounded up to the Streamstone. Plopping down, she licked her VERY rumpled fur.

Twigkit made his way over, staying warily on the fringes, still not sure how to behave at this sort of thing.

Rushkit skidded out of the nursery, and plopped down. This was going to be fun!

MagicCat99
August 13th, 2020, 06:21 AM
Nighttuft padded towards the meeting and sat down, waiting patiently.

Reptilian Cabinets
August 13th, 2020, 06:21 AM
"Oh no! A meeting. Good bye!" GlowPaw got up and padded to get in on the action. wnder

stag
August 13th, 2020, 06:24 AM
*Darkkit watched from the nursery*

Tigerstorm0926
August 13th, 2020, 06:48 AM
Ravenpaw padded up to the Streamstone and sat down. She wondered what Lionstar had to announce.

Inconsistency
August 13th, 2020, 07:25 AM
After hearing the call she walked out for the meeting then walks over to Darkkit, Hi, Darkkit can I sit next to you? She asked. { Cougar. }

Jessica1917
August 13th, 2020, 07:31 AM
Foxkit poked her head out of the nursery. She wasn't old enough to join the older kits, but she wanted to see what it looked like. This would be her first clan meeting and Foxkit was very curious.

JackHunt_17
August 13th, 2020, 07:35 AM
Firepaw came and settled down with some other apprentices.
Puffpelt wlkedout from the elders and sat infront of the den.

Wings
August 13th, 2020, 07:53 AM
[ Open! ]
-Bristlekit-

The large kit was soon to be 3 moons old! And it still felt like forever till he would get apprenticed. Trotting out of the nursery just as Lionstar called for a meeting, he hurriedly found a good spot on a rock to watch over everyone at the back.

sootsplashed
August 13th, 2020, 07:57 AM
Sootpaw sat near the back, motioning for Stealthpaw to come near her. StealthWarrior

Podpaw sat down, excitedly.

Lemonpaw sat near the edge, watching calmly.

Lotuskit ran out of the nursery and flopped down as close as she could.

Bread
August 13th, 2020, 07:58 AM
{ Open }

Duckbounce waddled over to the streamstone and sat down. The molly was curious at to what was going to announced this meeting.

Zero
August 13th, 2020, 08:32 AM
.Bread.

Coastbreeze padded over at Lionstar's call, wondering what this meeting was going to be about. Spotting Duckbounce, he moved over to sit next to her, dipping his head in greeting. "Hey." He meowed with a smile.

--

Fenpaw also appeared, padding out of the apprentice's den and to the streamstone to sit. He peered up at Lionstar, wondering the same. He figured it'd be something like more ceremonies since that was usually what most clan meetings were about.

StealthWarrior
August 13th, 2020, 08:44 AM
Stealthpaw jogged over to where Sootpaw and Podpaw sat, "Hey guys!" she meowed as she sat down, "How are two of my favorite cats doing? Spare me no detail." soot

Fawnhearted
August 13th, 2020, 08:57 AM
all my cats are here

Leopardblaze
August 13th, 2020, 10:16 AM
Leopardblaze padded over when she heard Lionstar's call, before taking a seat in the middle of the gathering cats.

Kittenism
August 13th, 2020, 10:41 AM
Ducklingheart bounced over excitedly and sat looking up at Lionstar. The small torbie tom hummed softly as he waited for his leader to speak.

plum
August 13th, 2020, 11:04 AM
Plumpaw looks over to the Streamstone, apparently the place where Lionstar would host his meetings. It was... less impressive than the Highpeak, but then again... His presence more than made up for that aspect of it. The she-cat tentatively approaches.

Kittenism
August 13th, 2020, 11:11 AM
Minnowkit slowly padded out of the nursery and over to the Streamstone, she had a scowl plastered on her face knowing that this clan meeting had nothing to do with her. She absolutely HATED that fact. The small silver tabby she-cat loved to be the center of attention, not only that, she wanted to be an apprentice so she could finally leave camp. She felt trapped. She flopped down with a heavy sigh and looked up towards Lionstar.

JusticeRabbit
August 13th, 2020, 11:14 AM
Spotted kit padded over keeping her tail up so nocat would trip over her she sat down next to evrey one and sat down leaving her tail up she was often called munchican because of how short she was

Mango
August 13th, 2020, 12:35 PM
Salmonsong padded forward, she glanced around to see if any of her kits were there to chat with. She also glanced around to see if her crush was around, Almondbush was more than likely with Frostpaw.
(Completely optional interaction) Shimm RainbowQuail kieryn Mayflower Siren Bliss
———
Eveninglight padded out and glanced around to see who was there, maybe her apprentice Skunkpaw or the cute tom she’d been enjoying playing tag with, Dayheart.
(Completely optional interaction) Siren Bliss hope
———
Fennelheart padded forward skimming the clearing, she wanted to avoid Echopaw at all costs, and perhaps chat with her son, Cottonstrike.
(Completely optional interaction) Siren Bliss Cobra
———
Blizzardpaw flounced into the clearing careful to not piss anyone off and sat down
(OPEN to Anyone)
———
Ivorypaw came to her first clan meeting in Riverclan looking around unsure who to sit with, maybe her mentor Breezehen? Or perhaps Firehawk? Maybe a new apprentice.

Dovey
August 13th, 2020, 01:25 PM
Almondpaw came up to Blizzardpaw. “What’s going on?” he asked. Zesty Mango

Mango
August 13th, 2020, 01:26 PM
Almondpaw came up to Blizzardpaw. “What’s going on?” he asked. Zesty Mango
Blizzardpaw gave a shrug,” Who knows!“ he laughed loudly.

ChillCat
August 13th, 2020, 01:51 PM
Brightpaw stretched out where the other cats were

Puddle~
August 13th, 2020, 02:34 PM
Berryscorch made her way over to the Streamstone, plopping down amongst the crowd. She glanced around, seeing if there was anyone she wanted to talk to in the immediate area. If not, that was fine too. She wasn't in the most talkative of moods at the moment.

----------

Baykit skittered out of the nursery, happily bouncing their way over to the meeting. Bright yellow eyes widened in excitement as they took in the mass of cats who'd already gathered. Wow! So many cats! With a giggle they dove straight into the crowd, wriggling their way over to an open spot. A smile formed on their lips, happy they got to sit next to all the big warriors and apprentices. They looked way way way up to the top of the Streamstone where Lionstar stood, and waited eagerly for the meeting to begin.

{Both Open}

Dovey
August 13th, 2020, 02:36 PM
Blizzardpaw gave a shrug,” Who knows!“ he laughed loudly.
“True.” He said.

Inconsistency
August 13th, 2020, 02:52 PM
Frostkit padded out of the nursery trying to find a spot she bumps into a kit, and falls on her face. Oh! Sorry.. She mewed awkwardly and gets up. { Puddle~. }

ciitrus--fruitz
August 13th, 2020, 03:23 PM
Mosskit sits next to his mother and sisters again, wondering what it happening this time. He hopes the next meeting will be his apprentice ceremony with Dovekit.

kittygirl
August 13th, 2020, 03:27 PM
Featherpaw ran out to the meeting, she sat down under the stone and waited for the meeting to start.

[open]

~Berry~
August 13th, 2020, 03:31 PM
Dovekit ran over.
Watching Lionstar with huge eyes.

Leopardpaw trotted over.
He sat down licking his paw.

Roseleader
August 13th, 2020, 03:34 PM
RoseKit walks to the clearing and sits down.

Puddle~
August 13th, 2020, 04:43 PM
TheShadowAnimal

Feeling a bump on their side, Baykit turned, curious to see who it was. "Oh, hello Frostkit!" They greeted the other kit with a smile. "How are ya? Aren't meetings so exciting?" The small kit squeaked out happily, not realizing they might've been speaking a bit above normal volume.

Confuzzled.Lynx
August 13th, 2020, 05:43 PM
Dogflame limped over to the Streamstone, moss hanging off his wounds. What would this be about?

Bread
August 13th, 2020, 07:24 PM
Duckbounce turned around quickly and instantly replied. "Hi, Coastbreeze!" She meowed happily. "How have you been?" It had been a minute since she had talked with him, now that the warrior realized it. The last time they had spoken was a bit after their warrior ceremony... but it was nice to see him again.

Zero

Madelaine
August 13th, 2020, 07:30 PM
Tinypaw padded out of the apprentices den and stayed near the back of the crowd. He wasn't in much of a mood, since he hadn't even begun his training yet. He wanted to help his clan, but he couldn't do that if he didn't learn. The young tom hadn't even learned the territory yet.

~~~

[ Zesty Mango; ]

Cottonstrike looked around the clearing to find Greenheart, but instead he found his mother Fennelheart. He padded up to her. "Hey Fennelheart mind if I sit next to you?", he asked.

Almondbush padded out of the warriors den, looking over at the shape of Salmonsong. He padded over to her with a friendly smile. Sitting down next to her he glanced up real quick at Lionstar. "So how are you doing?", he asked.

~Berry~
August 13th, 2020, 07:34 PM
Dovekit saw Tinypaw and went over.
Hey Tinypaw! I am becoming a apprentice! Siren Bliss

Madelaine
August 13th, 2020, 07:37 PM
[ SorrelClaw; ]

Tinypaw looked at the kit with a smile. "That's good news. I love new denmates.", he meowed. He didn't have any friends, so perhaps they could be. "If you want I can show you the apprentices den.", he meowed.

~Berry~
August 13th, 2020, 07:52 PM
Ok but after the meeting.
She sat down next to him.
So are cats nice in the apprentice den? Siren Bliss

Madelaine
August 13th, 2020, 07:55 PM
[ SorrelClaw; ]

Tinypaw nodded. "of course. You gotta be here for your ceremony.", he purred. A voice in his head was making fun of him. He ignored it though even if the words were funny to him.

Inconsistency
August 13th, 2020, 08:56 PM
Frostkit blinked and paused for a moment to think it was exciting.. She supposed but the last time a warrior shoved her and hurt her feelings, I’m fine how are you? she asked, Meetings are... Exciting I wonder when I’ll be an apprentice.. She mewed. { Puddle~. }

Mango
August 13th, 2020, 09:44 PM
Tinypaw padded out of the apprentices den and stayed near the back of the crowd. He wasn't in much of a mood, since he hadn't even begun his training yet. He wanted to help his clan, but he couldn't do that if he didn't learn. The young tom hadn't even learned the territory yet.

~~~

[ Zesty Mango; ]

Cottonstrike looked around the clearing to find Greenheart, but instead he found his mother Fennelheart. He padded up to her. "Hey Fennelheart mind if I sit next to you?", he asked.

Almondbush padded out of the warriors den, looking over at the shape of Salmonsong. He padded over to her with a friendly smile. Sitting down next to her he glanced up real quick at Lionstar. "So how are you doing?", he asked.
Fennelheart glanced at her son,” Not at all Cottonstrike.“ she purred,” How’s Echopaw doing? She’s quite irritating, but I guess she might mature eventually.“ she replied

Salmonsong smiled at Almondbush,” I’m doing great. I’m glad we get to spend time together.“ she purred being a bit risky and nuzzling him.

Zero
August 14th, 2020, 07:01 AM
.Bread.

"I'm doing pretty good! It's nice being a warrior and getting to do a bunch of things without supervision." Coastbreeze meowed with a slightly mischievous grin, thinking back on the past few weeks. "What about you? How's warrior-life treating you?"

JusticeRabbit
August 14th, 2020, 07:36 AM
"What is going on" Riverkit asked gently

marshy
August 14th, 2020, 08:34 AM
Sparrowskip arrived at the meeting and sat down. He really had to remember to come do these things...

Blitz
August 14th, 2020, 12:01 PM
Acornkit, a little late, padded up to the gathered cats as the sat underneath the Streamstone where Lionstar stood.

Moon Lily
August 14th, 2020, 03:23 PM
Hickoryblaze came in with the others, carrying himself like the noble he was. These peasants were no match for his fabulousness. Coming through, dears. He raised his chin as he sat down, gaze pinning itself on Lionstar's golden pelt. He frowned in envy as he did so, knowing that the leader's pelt could properly compete with his marvelous bundle of golds and browns. Nobody, nobody could vie with his mountain of fluff. His majestic coat. He'd show him!

Eagleflower sat near the edge of the clearing, his green orbs eagerly scanning the mob of cats. This meeting could go in so many directions. There could be new apprentices, warriors, elders- an exile, for star's sake. He just hoped it wasn't the latter... He doubted it, though, as he hadn't heard of any incidences. It may just as well be about the raid the warriors had launched on the apprentices. Keeping his head low, he prepared for the meeting to start.

BEAR.
August 14th, 2020, 03:53 PM
"It has come to my attention a couple apprentices have been having issues with their mentors.

"Heronleap [ thatonecookiecat] and Newtclaw [ Willowfern], when I assigned you apprentices I expected you to actually work with them. It appears neither of you have attempted to train your apprentices, and therefore you will no longer be responsible for them.."

Lionstar lowered his voice to a growl. "Actually, I want you both to go to my den so I can speak to you after this meeting. If you don't make an attempt to show up, I will be revoking your status as RiverClan cats." This wasn't a joke. It was one thing to be a slow trainer, it was another to ignore the apprentices completely. He was sick of this behavior.

It was not befitting any Clan cat.

He softened as he continued, directing his attention elsewhere. "With that out of the way, it's time to start the reassignments. Podpaw [ soot], Leopardpaw [ SorrelClaw], come forward."

sootsplashed
August 14th, 2020, 04:01 PM
Podpaw carefully watched the leader talk, his wide eyes glittering with curiosity. Some mentor reassignments! Some other cats may have called watching apprentices get new mentors boring, but he was intrigued. Heronleap? He thought as he heard the cat who was supposed to be his mentor's name. It made sense, Podpaw hadn't even seen the cat, not even the first day he was an apprentice. He doubted Heronleap would even go in Lionstar's den, and RiverClan was probably better off without him anyways. As his name was called, the fluffy tom scrambled forward. He had to get a good warrior this time! Someone who would actually give him attention!

RedHead
August 14th, 2020, 05:37 PM
Ripplepaw was a little late, but she sat herself down as close as she could to the Streamstone anyways, ears perked to listen to the announcements. It seemed that Lionstar was angry at some mentors for not fulfilling their duties.... BUSTED!!! Ripplepaw glanced around, trying to spot the aforementioned culprits of Lack Of Responsibility. She figured Poolheart would've possibly been in the same situation, had she not finally sucked up her pride and taken Ripplepaw swimming. The silvery feline was glad that she finally actually listened. Even if it had taken some arguing. Ripplepaw was proud to say that she'd convinced Poolheart to listen to her, and wondered if she was good enough at debating to continue that streak. Maybe she could overtake the forest with those skills. That would be aWeSoMe! She'd make everyone go hunt crayfish every day. Which wouldn't be bad for them. Hunting craycrabs was character building, as she had learned.

~Berry~
August 14th, 2020, 10:50 PM
Leopardpaw came forward.
He so wanting a good mentor who would train him double!

BEAR.
August 14th, 2020, 11:31 PM
"Podpaw [ soot], until you receive your warrior name, Splashfury [ Elementals] will be your mentor. Splashfury, you did well with Coastbreeze and I hope you will continue to do well as Podpaw's trainer.

"Leopardpaw [ SorrelClaw], until you receive your warrior name, Fennelheart [ Zesty Mango] will be your mentor." He paused, furrowing his brow. "Fennelheart, consider this an opportunity to right some of your past wrongs. Treat Leopardpaw well."

This wasn't something Lionstar did lightly - if Fennelheart screwed this up, it would spell the end of her RiverClan career. Assuming it was her fault, that was - he wouldn't punish a cat for trying.

He'd give them a moment to figure themselves out before he moved on to the apprentice ceremonies. He needed a moment to collect his thoughts, recall everyone who needed a ceremony today.

Mango
August 14th, 2020, 11:36 PM
SorrelClaw

Fennelheart gave a nod in shock before padding over to Leopardpaw gently touching their nose,” I’ll teach you well. What all have you been taught?” she asked in curiosity so she knew what to teach Leopardpaw.

Elementals
August 15th, 2020, 12:04 AM
~Splashfury~

Splashfury didn’t know where Stonepaw was but accepted her now apprentice. The tabby smiled as she went to touch noses with Podpaw. “Let’s both do great together shall we?” she smiled.

{ soot }

~Berry~
August 15th, 2020, 09:56 AM
Zesty Mango
Leopardpaw touched her nose.
Nothing. I have learned nothing..

Bread
August 15th, 2020, 10:07 AM
Duckbounce let out a little chuckle. "It's treating me well. I've got an apprentice now, but we're still working on sometime we can train." The molly said before she paused for a second. "I've also gotten time to relax and not worry about apprentice duties."

Zero

Zero
August 15th, 2020, 11:42 AM
Coastbreeze was briefly distracted as Lionstar reassigned some apprentices, realizing that his former mentor had received another apprentice. He spotted her in the crowd and cast her and Podpaw a small smile before returning his gaze to Duckbounce. "An apprentice?" He meowed, surprised. "That honestly sounds like it's going to be fun. Do you think you guys are going to get along?"

.Bread.

Mango
August 15th, 2020, 01:47 PM
Zesty Mango
Leopardpaw touched her nose.
Nothing. I have learned nothing..
Fennelheart gave a nod,” Alright. After this meeting we’ll start a lesson on Land hunting” she meowed dipping her head some to the apprentice.

~Berry~
August 15th, 2020, 02:41 PM
Leopardpaw nodded.
OK thanks! Zesty Mango

Bread
August 15th, 2020, 03:27 PM
Duckbounce nodded. "I feel like Drizzlepaw is just like me around then." She said as she smiled. The molly thought back to when she was just a newly-made apprentice, and how different, yet... how similar she was from now after all the moons that had passed. "Are you looking forward to getting an apprentice in the future?" This was a quite intriguing subject, in Duckbounce's opinion, since there were many things to be discussed.

Zero

Estelle
August 16th, 2020, 04:37 AM
Quite frankly Gingerpaw was starting to find these meetings a little to regular, and rather badly timed as they more often than not interrupted his resting moments. Not to mention that lately it seemed there always needed to be at least one cat causing trouble which made these meetings only longer. He scoffed and sat down near the gathered cats, soon switching to laying down. Hopefully this one could go quickly and peacefully for once.

Mayflower
August 16th, 2020, 04:01 PM
Oh thank goodness! Otterpaw hurried to the meeting, very aware he had missed most of the meeting. How was he supposed to learn about new things in the clan without being on time to the meetings! The tabby sighed, settling down for at least the last bit.

Silverclover
August 16th, 2020, 08:18 PM
Shadedpaw, Claypaw and Mosspaw all gathered over by the other cats

BEAR.
August 17th, 2020, 11:17 PM
"In addition to many kits due for an apprentice ceremony, we have a missing Clan-mate who has returned to us.

"Bluepaw [ StealthWarrior], you are in need of a new mentor.

"Rosekit [ Roseleader], Milkykit [ ~RooRoo~], Ivykit [ Dovepelt], Rushkit [ gs29513], Frostkit [ TheShadowAnimal], Amberkit [ Sklee], Dovekit [ SorrelClaw], Mosskit [ mellifluentCurator], Acornkit [ Blitz], Wolfkit [ Goldenmask], all of you are ready to be apprenticed.

"Step forward now to receive your new mentors and names."

Because of the amount of cats, this was pretty much a one shot opportunity to get their name. Lionstar wasn't going to wait forever.

CrystalLune
August 17th, 2020, 11:19 PM
Ivykit stepped up. She had been wanting to become one for a while now

ciitrus--fruitz
August 17th, 2020, 11:20 PM
Mosskit steps forward, itching to get his new name and mentor. He's very nervous, but above that is a feeling of excitement. Oh, all the new things he will learn! He wonders who his new mentor will be.

sunflowers.
August 18th, 2020, 01:21 AM
Siren Bliss
Dreampaw rushed into the meeting, sitting down by Cottonstrike and smiling to him before focusing on the meeting.

Madelaine
August 18th, 2020, 01:24 AM
[ Sakura; ]

---Cottonstrike---

The white tom turned away from his mother to look at Dreampaw. He gave her a friendly smile. "You didn't miss much.", he meowed. The kits that were called up hadn't gotten their new names and mentors yet, so she was good.

sunflowers.
August 18th, 2020, 01:25 AM
[ Sakura; ]

---Cottonstrike---

The white tom turned away from his mother to look at Dreampaw. He gave her a friendly smile. "You didn't miss much.", he meowed. The kits that were called up hadn't gotten their new names and mentors yet, so she was good.

"That's good." She murmured, blue eyes focused on Lionstar. One day, she would be a warrior and maybe even get an apprentice some day. One day.. soon.

~RooRoo~
August 18th, 2020, 05:23 AM
Milkykit didn’t want to go up alone. She might stay there, but then she saw Mosskit and padded up. Hey. she would whisper. mellifluentCurator

Blitz
August 18th, 2020, 06:55 AM
Acornkit’s eye sparkled with excitement as she stepped forward, she’d finally be made an apprentice.
BILL.

Roseleader
August 18th, 2020, 07:20 AM
Blind RoseKit steps forward, very happy to become an app. BILL.

Inconsistency
August 18th, 2020, 07:37 AM
Frostkit stepped forward with excitement she hoped being an apprentice would be fun! { BILL. }

gs29513
August 18th, 2020, 08:14 AM
Rush kit bounded forward, and plopped down in front of Lionstar. Oh, this would be great!! BILL.

Caramel
August 18th, 2020, 08:18 AM
Wolfkit dashed to the streamstone, he was becoming an apprentice?
The fluffy kit plopped down in front of the streamstone.
He fixed up his fur and looked up at the leader with excitement and admiration.

StealthWarrior
August 18th, 2020, 11:54 AM
Bluepaw steped forward, she breathed a heavy sigh of relief, she was reaccepted!

ciitrus--fruitz
August 18th, 2020, 04:27 PM
Mosskit looks over at his friend. "Hey, what's up," he asks. He wonders how she feels about getting her mentor. ~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
August 18th, 2020, 04:41 PM
The nervous girl. she would lash her tail nervously and sit. mellifluentCurator

~Berry~
August 18th, 2020, 07:41 PM
Dovekit stepped forward.

Sklee
August 19th, 2020, 03:20 PM
Amberkit ran in quickly. She wasn’t going to lose this chance.

BILL.

Zero
August 19th, 2020, 04:42 PM
Duckbounce nodded. "I feel like Drizzlepaw is just like me around then." She said as she smiled. The molly thought back to when she was just a newly-made apprentice, and how different, yet... how similar she was from now after all the moons that had passed. "Are you looking forward to getting an apprentice in the future?" This was a quite intriguing subject, in Duckbounce's opinion, since there were many things to be discussed.

Zero

"Perfect match then! That's how it was with me and my mentor, I think!" Coastbreeze meowed, excited for his friend. At her question, he hesitated a bit. "To be honest, I don't think I'd be very good at it... but seems Lionstar knows I've got a bit more growing to do before he'll give me one, or at least I hope he does." He admitted, letting out a chuckle at himself. "But, I do want one... eventually. I think it'd be fun to teach them what I know and all that." He momentarily paused, looking at the kits who were being apprenticed now.

BEAR.
August 20th, 2020, 05:02 AM
[ In advance, I'd like to apologize!
RC is short on warriors for the amount of apps/kits to apps we have,
so I doubled up and some people might have an unexpected app. :c
Please check for multiple mentions of your username! ]
It seemed everyone was accounted for.. so Lionstar continued.

Enough time had passed to where he wanted to burn through this. Normally he'd give a short little.. blurb, or whatever, but it seemed like a waste of time and energy.

"Bluepaw [ StealthWarrior], until you receive your warrior name, Stormtalon [ Redtalon] will be overseeing the remainder of your training." Hopefully Stormtalon could handle this. He didn't want to keep reassigning mentors, for Stars' sake!

"Rosekit [ Roseleader], until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Rosepaw. Blazeclaw [ Quailsong], you will be Rosepaw's mentor.

"Milkykit [ ~RooRoo~], until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Milkypaw. Ashpool [ Siren Bliss] will be your mentor.

"Ivykit [ Ayeeta], until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Ivypaw. Eagleflower [ Moon Lily] will be your mentor.

"Rushkit [ gs29513], until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Rushpaw. Leopardblaze [ Leopardblaze], I know you have a current apprentice, but you will also be Rushpaw's mentor." He was sure she could make this work.

"Frostkit [ TheShadowAnimal], until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Frostpaw." Maybe this one wouldn't vanish like the rest. "Splashfury [ Elementals], you also have an apprentice but I'm sure you can handle another."

"Amberkit [ Sklee], until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Amberpaw. Aspensky [ wnder], I trust you can keep Amberpaw in line. She should be more enjoyable than Glowpaw, at least.

"Dovekit [ SorrelClaw], until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Dovepaw. Salmonsong [ Zesty Mango] will be your mentor.

"Mosskit [ mellifluentCurator], until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Mosspaw. Coastbreeze [ Zero] will be your mentor.

"Acornkit [ Blitz], until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Acornpaw. Spirit..leap [ Slinky]," they'd need to talk about her name, "you will be Acornpaw's mentor. I'm sure you'll get along swimmingly."

One more. Of the kits, at least. "Wolfkit [ Goldenmask], until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Wolfpaw. Lotusheart [ Shadeleaf], you've been doing well with Brightpaw and I trust you can do the same with Wolfpaw."

Now that they were done.. with the influx of missing warriors, or busy cats, he wanted to do one more thing.

"I know.. some mentor pairings haven't been working out, and I would like to try to amend that. Listen closely for your names, I won't be calling cats to step up for this.

"Beanpaw [ elysian], your new mentor will be Sassafrasfire [ implimm].

"Buttercuppaw [ The Shadow Flower], you will now be mentored by Ternsky [ RedHead].

"Fallenpaw [ ILoveLeafpool], you will be mentored by Rainsplash [ Splashy]. Rainsplash, you're a fantastic warrior - don't let your previous apprentices dishearten you. Give Fallenpaw all the love in the world, her previous mentor has abandoned her.

"Fenpaw [ Zero], Nighttuft [ MagicCat99] will be your new mentor.

"Lizardpaw [ Shadeleaf], it's a shame about Russetstrike. Duckbounce [ .Bread.] will mentor you from now on.

"Skunkpaw [ Siren Bliss], your new mentor will be Horizonfur [ Radiantshine300].

"Ravenpaw [ Tigerstorm0926], you will be mentored by Bluestrike [ ILoveLeafpool].

"Wavepaw [ ~RooRoo~], your new mentor will be Cobaltshade [ The Cannibal]." Hopefully.. that would get Cobaltshade back into things.

"And Tinypaw [ Siren Bliss], you will be mentored by Thistlestep."

Warrior ceremonies were next. Once those were squared away, they could end this meeting. Thank the Stars.

Abyssopelagic
August 20th, 2020, 05:06 AM
Flyfur was especially proud to hear that Rosekit and Wolfkit were becoming apprentices. Well, now they were Rosepaw and Wolfpaw.
"Rosepaw! Wolfpaw!"

Shade.
August 20th, 2020, 05:07 AM
.Bread.
Goldenmask

Lizardpaw flinched. Russetstrike. She missed him. He was a good mentor that always made sure she was feeling well. She had to move on, though. She looked around for her new mentor, Duckbounce.

Lotusheart was excited. Another apprentice? Now she turned from excited, to nervous, to proud. Did Lionstar really mean that she was being a good mentor? Or were there no other options? She looked around for Wolfpaw.

Moon Lily
August 20th, 2020, 05:16 AM
[ BILL. Ayeeta ]

Eagleflower had been lost in his own little world, where there were no loud, screaming voices, no annoying flies deciding to maneuver their way into his nose, and just him and the sky. Together at last. Eagleflower, He felt his heart jump as his name was called unexpectedly. A steady rythym hammered in his chest as he anticipated a punishment- but it suddenly clicked. He was a...mentor?
Standing on shaky legs to lope his way over to Ivypaw, he offered a lopsided grin to the new apprentice.
"Y-you're gonna do great." He murmured, leaning down to touch his nose to the other.

~dust~
August 20th, 2020, 05:32 AM
Blazeclaw looked for rose paw he would not mess up on this apprentince. His ears twitched as he spotted her. He padded to her and smiled touching her ear with his nose. “Your gonna do great rosepaw we’re going to have the best time together” Roseleader

gs29513
August 20th, 2020, 06:50 AM
I’m gonna be the best! Rushpaw chirped, bouncing toward her mentor. I’m gonna be a warrior super fast, so you only have one apprentice! Leopardblaze

vellichor
August 20th, 2020, 06:59 AM
Grizz was... gone?

Beanpaw hadn’t seen him around in awhile, but he’d assumed he was busy with warrior stuff... or something. He couldn’t really be gone. No. He... Grizzlybug wouldn’t do that. This was... temporary! Yeah. Yeah yeah. Until Grizz got back from whatever mission or something he was on.

The siamese hoped he’d return soon. Beanpaw missed him.

For now, he was stuck with Sassafrasfire, who... he didn’t even know. Emotion overwhelmed the apprentice and he padded back even further than he was. Toward the apprentices den. If Sassafras... whatever wanted to greet him, whatever. He didn’t care.

Grizz was gone...

implimm

StealthWarrior
August 20th, 2020, 07:51 AM
Bluepaw quickly glanced around camp, "Stormtalon?" she called, racing ov er once she spotted her mentor, "Hi!" she mewed overjoyed to start training again
Redtalon

ciitrus--fruitz
August 20th, 2020, 08:07 AM
Mosspaw beams, proud of himself and his sister. He pads over to Coastbreeze, smiling shyly at his new mentor. "Uhm... hello," he says, flicking his ear. The tom before him is someone he's never met before, but he hopes they can foster a strong bond. Zero

Roseleader
August 20th, 2020, 08:28 AM
RosePaw says yep. Quailsong

Zero
August 20th, 2020, 09:30 AM
Coastbreeze stared at Lionstar, his blue eyes as wide as saucers. Okay, apparently the golden leader didn't know that he didn't feel ready for an apprentice quite yet. It's okay, don't panic... This could be fun! Can't be too hard... right? He stood as Mosspaw managed to find him all on his own, blinking rapidly down at the small tom. So tiny. He returned the little guy's smile with a wide grin, leading down to touch noses as was customary. "Let's do great things and have fun, 'kay?"

mellifluentCurator

sootsplashed
August 20th, 2020, 09:55 AM
Sootpaw was shocked. Rushkit- er Rushpaw and her were going to share a mentor? At least she’d be done with her training somewhat soon. Wait- this could make them great friends! She could help train Rushpaw too! Even though she wasn’t her mentor, the she-cat watched Rushpaw and walked up to greet her. “Hi! I’m Sootpaw! We have the same mentor, so we’ll be training together.” she chirped with a smile. “Leopardblaze is really nice, you’ll have a ton of fun with her!”

{ gs29513 }

Leopardblaze
August 20th, 2020, 09:57 AM
I’m gonna be the best! Rushpaw chirped, bouncing toward her mentor. I’m gonna be a warrior super fast, so you only have one apprentice! Leopardblaze

Leopardblaze was surprised to hear she was going to have another apprentice, but she stepped forward with a smile, leaning down to touch noses with her new apprentice. "I'm sure you will," she purred happily.

CrystalLune
August 20th, 2020, 10:22 AM
[ BILL. Ayeeta ]

Eagleflower had been lost in his own little world, where there were no loud, screaming voices, no annoying flies deciding to maneuver their way into his nose, and just him and the sky. Together at last. Eagleflower, He felt his heart jump as his name was called unexpectedly. A steady rythym hammered in his chest as he anticipated a punishment- but it suddenly clicked. He was a...mentor?
Standing on shaky legs to lope his way over to Ivypaw, he offered a lopsided grin to the new apprentice.
"Y-you're gonna do great." He murmured, leaning down to touch his nose to the other.

Yes I will she murmured Because I want to leader and touched noses with him

Splashy
August 20th, 2020, 10:50 AM
+ BILL. ILoveLeafpool +
Rainsplash seemed to be down, largely because both of his former apprentices had disappeared, which had quickly flattened his slowly growing confidence after Loonpaw disappeared. How could he assign me a new apprentice, just in the blink of an eye? Right after he had lost an apprentice? Well, he was Lionstar afterall.. He could do pretty much whatever he wanted. Looking at Fallenpaw as they padded up to him, he lowered his head to touch their nose gently, then patted a spot beside him with his tail, saying no words in his current somber attitude.

MagicCat99
August 20th, 2020, 11:06 AM
Zero
Nighttuft cheered the names of the kits who just became apprentices. She waiting for the meeting to continue and was surprised when her name got called for an apprentice. The warrior padded up to Fenpaw, then smiled and greeted them with a nose greeting. "We'll start training tomorrow."

plum
August 20th, 2020, 11:11 AM
Grizz was... gone?

Beanpaw hadn’t seen him around in awhile, but he’d assumed he was busy with warrior stuff... or something. He couldn’t really be gone. No. He... Grizzlybug wouldn’t do that. This was... temporary! Yeah. Yeah yeah. Until Grizz got back from whatever mission or something he was on.

The siamese hoped he’d return soon. Beanpaw missed him.

For now, he was stuck with Sassafrasfire, who... he didn’t even know. Emotion overwhelmed the apprentice and he padded back even further than he was. Toward the apprentices den. If Sassafras... whatever wanted to greet him, whatever. He didn’t care.

Grizz was gone...

implimm

Sassafrasfire's ears flick when their name is spoken by the leader. Another apprentice. Their blue eyes shift over their Clanmates, looking for her little face among them. But they know, they know that they won't spot her. Something unsettling wriggles in the warrior's belly. They can't tell what it is, they could never really tell what those feelings meant or how to identify them. But they knew it was unpleasant, and that they were better off without it.
Another apprentice. They turn their eyes onto Beanpaw, who only shied away towards the apprentice's den. The silvery-white feline doesn't move to stop him or greet him, they don't budge at all. Somehow, this all seemed like just a little too much for the both of them. And Beanpaw would always be around later, when the whole Clan didn't have their eyes on them.
Sassafrasfire inhales slowly and turns their focus back to Lionstar, nodding. "Okay," they meow flatly.

Zero
August 20th, 2020, 11:23 AM
Zero
Nighttuft cheered the names of the kits who just became apprentices. She waiting for the meeting to continue and was surprised when her name got called for an apprentice. The warrior padded up to Fenpaw, then smiled and greeted them with a nose greeting. "We'll start training tomorrow."

Fenpaw was surprised to hear he received a new mentor, but definitely not disappointed. He had a fleeting wonder of what happened to Sparrowfrost but honestly didn't care all that much, instead pleased that he had someone new to teach him what he needed to know to become a warrior. He just hoped this one was a bit more... active than the last one. He pulled away from the nose greeting with a dip of the head, expression passive. "Got it."

Slinky
August 20th, 2020, 11:24 AM
The lovely pale pelted warrior was surprised to hear that she would be assigned an apprentice, but it was a pleasant surprise. She loved young ones. Padding up to Acornpaw, she dipped her nose to meet theirs, purring deeply, "I hope to teach you all you need. You are the future of Riverclan, young one."

BILL. Blitz

Caramel
August 20th, 2020, 11:26 AM
.Bread.
Goldenmask

Lizardpaw flinched. Russetstrike. She missed him. He was a good mentor that always made sure she was feeling well. She had to move on, though. She looked around for her new mentor, Duckbounce.

Lotusheart was excited. Another apprentice? Now she turned from excited, to nervous, to proud. Did Lionstar really mean that she was being a good mentor? Or were there no other options? She looked around for Wolfpaw.

Wolfpaw looked around for his new mentor, excited as can be.
As the fluffy tom noticed Lotusheart he ran over
”Hi! What are we gonna do first? Are we going to explore, hunt, fight?

Mango
August 20th, 2020, 11:49 AM
SorrelClaw

Salmonsong glanced around before seeing Dovepaw and politely walked up and touched their nose,” Don’t worry I’ll train you well.“ she meowed

Eveninglight was confused,” Why is Skunkpaw getting reassigned?” she asked to no one in particular. I’ve taught her to hunt and fight...she’s about halfway through her training...I was going to take her out for tree climbing today she thought

Shade.
August 20th, 2020, 11:58 AM
Wolfpaw looked around for his new mentor, excited as can be.
As the fluffy tom noticed Lotusheart he ran over
”Hi! What are we gonna do first? Are we going to explore, hunt, fight?

The massive she cat smiled a bit nervously. She was still anxious around new cats.
"I suppose we can go explore the territory. Maybe I'll give you a hunting lesson." she said. That's how she'd started Brightpaw's training. Though Brightpaw, while enthusiastic, had been a bit more toned down.

Caramel
August 20th, 2020, 12:04 PM
The massive she cat smiled a bit nervously. She was still anxious around new cats.
"I suppose we can go explore the territory. Maybe I'll give you a hunting lesson." she said. That's how she'd started Brightpaw's training. Though Brightpaw, while enthusiastic, had been a bit more toned down.

”Great!”
Wolfpaw said enthusiastically
The fluffy apprentice sat down next to his new mentor, smiling
He couldn’t wait to explore the territory, so many new things, smells, and sights. He was going to have so much fun!

gs29513
August 20th, 2020, 12:12 PM
Oh, cool! Rushpaw chirped, bouncing over to Sootpaw. We can hang out and stuff! soot

Ziera
August 20th, 2020, 12:29 PM
Bluepaw quickly glanced around camp, "Stormtalon?" she called, racing ov er once she spotted her mentor, "Hi!" she mewed overjoyed to start training again
Redtalon

Stormtalon knew it wasn't a thing a warrior could do to refuse an apprentice. Even if he didn't feel ready, or if he'd never feel ready to take on an apprentice of his own, the time had come all the same.

The ash-grey tabby tom padded calmly to meet his first apprentice when she spotted him, Storm's expression carefully neutral, as Bluepaw looked like she had enough energy for the both of them. His leafy-green eyes softened only a whisker when the zeal reminded him of his little brother, Brightkit. "I will pass on all I know to you," Stormtalon greeted the young she-cat, dipping his head to touch his nose to hers to complete the ceremony he'd observed so many times.

gs29513
August 20th, 2020, 12:55 PM
Leopardblaze was surprised to hear she was going to have another apprentice, but she stepped forward with a smile, leaning down to touch noses with her new apprentice. "I'm sure you will," she purred happily.
Thank you! Rushpaw chirped, frisking around here mentor and Sootpaw. I hope I will be! soot

Tigerstorm0926
August 20th, 2020, 12:56 PM
ILoveLeafpool
Ravenpaw looked around for Bluestrike. Her new mentor. She wasn't quite sure why she was getting a new one, but she hoped this one would be good.

Madelaine
August 20th, 2020, 12:57 PM
Tinypaw was a little nervous on getting a new mentor. He had only trained once with Hollywatcher. The tom kept to tye back of the crowd, wanting to stay hidden from anyone view. The calm tom looked at the other apprentices who had walked up to their new mentors. They were more enthusiastic about their new mentors. Tinypaw was deep inside glad to finally get a mentor who would train him, but he was really shy. The voices got louder in his head. They were telling him to go find his mentor. Should he listen to them?

ciitrus--fruitz
August 20th, 2020, 01:12 PM
Mosspaw smiles widely, paws tapping happily on the ground. "Great! When do we start, and with what? Hunting, fighting, oh! Do I get to learn how to catch a fish," he speaks rapidly, stream of consciousness flowing freely as he taps his paws and flicks his ears happily. Zero

Elementals
August 20th, 2020, 01:20 PM
~Splashfury~

The striped molly went to touch noses with her new apprentice. She still didn't know where the other apprentice that she was assigned to the last meeting went since she didn't think that they were able to touch noses. "Let's do great together shall we?" Splashfury mewed to her new apprentice.

{ TheShadowAnimal soot boop}

BEAR.
August 20th, 2020, 01:47 PM
"So you must be Tinypaw."

Thistlestep could see why he was called 'tiny' - there was a stark contrast between him and Blizzardpaw, for sure.

"We'll review your training when the meeting is over, and go from there." Judging by the new apprentice, he figured this would probably include Blizzardpaw's warrior ceremony. Great.

Another baby warrior.

[ Siren Bliss ]

Fawnhearted
August 20th, 2020, 02:22 PM
Thrushvine padded out of the Nursery and sat down.

[removed bc this is not your character.]
(Both OPEN)