PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Floodstone

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Dovey
September 17th, 2020, 02:31 PM
[ Double check for multiple mentions please! ]
[liontalks]Before Lionstar dealt with the stupid babies, he wanted to handle the current apprentice situation first. "Almondpaw [ Star Wolf], if you think being strict with cats who are trespassing, or cats who have neglected to be around the Clan, is 'mean' than perhaps you need to get your priorities straight. The safety and prosperity of our Clan needs to come first, and there is rarely a good reason for cats to disappear on us in such a careless manner."

Lionstar had been under the impression Almondpaw was nearing the end of his training, but he was beginning to think otherwise if this was how he wanted to behave. He could keep a close eye on him at least.

[b]"There are many apprentices standing beneath me that are almost done with their training, but have been held back by the incompetence of their former mentors repeatedly. Because of this, I have decided that I will not be assigning them to one of you. I want to ensure they can meet the last steps to warriorhood without risking them being struck with unreliability once more.

"Spiderpaw [ hope], Almondpaw [ Star Wolf], Ripplepaw [ RedHead], Stealthpaw [ StealthWarrior], you will all be under my tutelage to get whatever remaining lessons you need. We can discuss your requirements after the meeting has ended.

Almondpaw put his tail on his mouth. oop!

TheDragonLordOfPunz
September 17th, 2020, 02:33 PM
Frostpelt:
Frostpelt watched intrigued. Why would they be? It was interesting to see how quickly the world changed. They smiled whenever a kit got an apprentice name. They watched on at the back of the crowd.

Waterpelt:
They were licking themself during this. They nodded happily when a new apprentice or warrior was named. But for them, the days flew by and they never kept track of the sun. Whenever they go to sleep it could be any time, it could be sunhigh when they sleep but they always manage to keep up.

@gs29513 BILL.

JackHunt_17
September 17th, 2020, 02:58 PM
Basilpaw reached up to Flarespots to touch noses. "Ok! What will I be learning?" She asked him. She could explore the territory later.
(ok) Bramblefire01
"Basic hunting crouch, and maybe if you behave, some fighting moves. You can never been to prepared." Flarespots said, calmer, and nicer. When the apprentice touched his nose, he flinched, then relaxed. "follow me". he mewed. (Mentioning you in the training arena/whatever)

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
September 17th, 2020, 03:12 PM
Stripepaw’s eyes were huge with excitement. She was an apprentice! She was Stripepaw now! She turned around eagerly and looked for Splashleap. C’mon! I want to start! she thought to herself. It’s going to be difficult to ring in this ball of fur, Splashleap’s going to have to be ready to deal with such an enthusiastic apprentice! gs29513

dino.
September 17th, 2020, 03:40 PM
[ Arie ]

Goosefury watched from the entrance to the warriors den, shaking his head as Goslingkit's erratic behavior was called out. Of course she wasn't going to be an apprentice today - likely wouldn't be for a while, actually. He'd have to work on her behavior. SIGH, he was too young to be doing dad stuff.

Then his ears perked up and a grin spread across his face. Eelpaw. That sad, sweet little kit from the nursery. And now he was Goosefury's apprentice! He sprang to his paws as Eelpaw wrapped himself around his leg, grinning warmly down at him. "Hey," he laughed, "ease up the death grip, all right? Don't need me to lose my leg before I start training you."

duckie
September 17th, 2020, 03:43 PM
Sorrelpaw

Sorrelpaw immediately set to searching for her new mentor. Spritedleap... Spiritedleap... Where was Spiritedleap? She wasn't particularly familiar with the warrior and wasn't entirely sure what she was looking for. Mostly a warrior stepping her way, she supposed. As soon as this meeting ended, she intended to drag them out of camp and get some training done.

[ Slinky ]

~Berry~
September 17th, 2020, 03:50 PM
Dovepaw dipped her head.
She looked around for Dogflame.
Lynxpaw

StealthWarrior
September 17th, 2020, 04:37 PM
Th-the leader would be finishing up her training? WOW! To bad Stealthpaw only needed the final battle assesment.

Abyssopelagic
September 17th, 2020, 05:36 PM
https://res.cloudinary.com/catsofthesun/image/upload/v1539013320/Kittypet%20Uncerts/KP001-01T.png

He looked up at her with eyes as wide as the moon, his body lowered to the ground. He shook gently. So many questions spun in his mind. His mouth opened and closed, but no words came out. Eventually, he spoke.

"Were they bad cats, Not-Momma?"

Rainquail
Flyfur furrowed her brows. One was a kit and the other was a pregnant molly- what harm could either have been?
"They were trespassing, sometimes trespassers are dangerous, which why we're so hard on them when they show up unannounced, especially when they just walk in. We have had too much loss caused to be lenient now."
She hoped he understood. Perhaps running off the kit was a bit much, but it wasn't her place to question.

Confuzzled.Lynx
September 17th, 2020, 05:43 PM
Dovepaw dipped her head.
She looked around for Dogflame.
Lynxpaw

Dogflame stepped forwards towards Dovepaw. The tom stooped down enough so he could touch noses with the new apprentice.

Abyssopelagic
September 17th, 2020, 05:55 PM
// Rainquail

*Charredpaw nodded,with a smile on his face. This was a new beginning,No more Riverkit or Random cats to called him a freak! Poor goslingkit she wasnt becoming an appertince. Charredpaw thought,he walked over to Flyfur trying not to step on the kit siting with her. He booped his nose with hers and smiled*

Im not gonna disappear I promise,I'll be your best appertince.

*Charredpaw sat down next to her,he lashed his happily. He listened to the rest of the meeting quietly.*
As the newly named Charredpaw- odd choice, she's not sure what made Lionstar come about to the name- stepped foward to her and presented his nose, she stooped down just enough to press their noses together, signifying the apprentice-mentor bond, and stepped back.
She certainly hoped she didn't fail him, that he didn't disappear like so many of her apprentices did.

Halfpaw noted that none of her siblings were named apprentices with her. Why was that?
She looked back to see if she could see Beekit, Cicadakit, or Mothkit....
[ Slushie , hope , chaton ]
She turned back to Eelpaw, and then looked up at Goosefury. She smiled at him. He better take care of her Eelboy.
[ Arie ]
Then she turned to Dogflame. Wasn't he one of mama's adopted kits? How funny!
She strutted on over to her mentor.
[ Lynxpaw ]

gs29513
September 17th, 2020, 07:09 PM
She..had....an....apprentice! How great was THIS? This was SPECTACULAR! Taking a deep breath, Splashleap made her way forward to touch noses with Stripepaw. In a hushed voice, she whispered We're going to have so much fun! This was great! And it looked like Lionstar was taking over everyone's training basically, which was.....ok she guessed. It seemed like her clanmates were........really bad about training. But she WOULD NOT be! She would be the best mentor EVER! Ikoria the Wolf Pup

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
September 17th, 2020, 07:51 PM
She..had....an....apprentice! How great was THIS? This was SPECTACULAR! Taking a deep breath, Splashleap made her way forward to touch noses with Stripepaw. In a hushed voice, she whispered We're going to have so much fun! This was great! And it looked like Lionstar was taking over everyone's training basically, which was.....ok she guessed. It seemed like her clanmates were........really bad about training. But she WOULD NOT be! She would be the best mentor EVER! Ikoria the Wolf Pup
Stripepaw ran ahead to touch noses before they got there. When Splashleap whispered to her, she smiled huge and every hair on her body prickled with excitement. This was great! She was an apprentice, AND her mentor was nice! She couldn’t wait to start!
(Oh my god they’ll make such a cute duo.)

gs29513
September 17th, 2020, 07:53 PM
(I know! Bill is the best!)
Let's go sit down. After the meeting, we can go look around the territory! And they you'll be pooped! And then you can sleep! Splashleap rapidfired, with a happy swish of her tail as she headed back into the crowd. Her apprentice seemed enthusiastic, which was SPECTACULAR! This was going to be SO COOL! Ikoria the Wolf Pup

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
September 17th, 2020, 07:58 PM
(I know! Bill is the best!)
Let's go sit down. After the meeting, we can go look around the territory! And they you'll be pooped! And then you can sleep! Splashleap rapidfired, with a happy swish of her tail as she headed back into the crowd. Her apprentice seemed enthusiastic, which was SPECTACULAR! This was going to be SO COOL! Ikoria the Wolf Pup
“Ok!” Stripepaw said as she followed her new mentor, her tail high and proud. “But later I want to learn stuff like hunting!” she said excitedly and crouched down in a sloppy hunting pose playfully.
(This. Will be. Amazing.)

Puddle~
September 17th, 2020, 08:21 PM
Trouble Zesty Mango

Berryscorch made her way over to the pair, casting a warning glare at Blizzardsky. "Blizzardsky, no. Not our apprentice. You're technically the second apprentice in this situation." She let out a sigh and shook her head slowly. Imagine having to be mentored on mentoring. Only Blizzardsky. This was going to be a long couple of moons.

Turning to Ebonypaw, she started with a basic introduction spiel. "Don't worry much about things he says. He's not very bright. We won't be starting with swimming. It's required that you learn it eventually, but we'll do land training first. Now, would you like a territory tour, or do you just want to skip straight into actual training?" Territory tours, in her opinion, were rather unnecessary. Navigation could be picked up during hunting trips or patrols. But some apprentices liked them, so she still gave the option to do one.

-Ash-
September 18th, 2020, 05:55 AM
[ Puddle~ Zesty Mango ]

Ebonypaw was jumping up and down with excitement. He had two mentors! Or... never mind. Berryscorch made sure of that. How could he be the best with only one mentor? He could't!

Hm... He'd snuck out of camp twice... Hadn't he seen enough of the territory? "I want to train!" he said.

[sry its short, i have school!]

gs29513
September 18th, 2020, 07:29 AM
“Ok!” Stripepaw said as she followed her new mentor, her tail high and proud. “But later I want to learn stuff like hunting!” she said excitedly and crouched down in a sloppy hunting pose playfully.
(This. Will be. Amazing.)
Of course! We'll learn EVERYTHING! Splashleap mewed happily. And, um, if you have any siblings or friends who have horrid mentors, just bring them along, ok? Hopefully that would work out. Ammeding her statement hastily, she mewed That is, as long as you only bring along one or two.

JusticeRabbit
September 18th, 2020, 07:59 AM
Spottedkit was watching from a distance her short hight didn't help how she felt

~Berry~
September 18th, 2020, 08:04 AM
I will not let you down Dogflame!
Lynxpaw

JusticeRabbit
September 18th, 2020, 08:10 AM
Spottedkit sighed then layed down watching all the new apprentices. She started to fall asleep. She woke herself up erging to watch.

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
September 18th, 2020, 09:05 AM
Of course! We'll learn EVERYTHING! Splashleap mewed happily. And, um, if you have any siblings or friends who have horrid mentors, just bring them along, ok? Hopefully that would work out. Ammeding her statement hastily, she mewed That is, as long as you only bring along one or two.
“Ok!” Stripepaw said as she stood up. Her eyes gleamed.

Mango
September 18th, 2020, 09:13 AM
Puddle~ Trouble

Blizzardsky was annoyed she had to remind him that fact,” Right...but I’m just as skilled as you so I can help teach too.“ he pointed out hoping maybe he could win,” Lionstar said you’d teach me...you I’d learn by teaching Ebonypaw.” he pointed out.

JusticeRabbit
September 18th, 2020, 09:42 AM
Spotteedkit was getting bored so she started pancing back and forth.

Jessica1917
September 18th, 2020, 11:59 AM
"Basic hunting crouch, and maybe if you behave, some fighting moves. You can never been to prepared." Flarespots said, calmer, and nicer. When the apprentice touched his nose, he flinched, then relaxed. "follow me". he mewed. (Mentioning you in the training arena/whatever)
Basilpaw grinned. She padded after her new mentor. Mentor! (great!)

Silverclover
September 18th, 2020, 01:56 PM
Claypaw, Powderpaw and Shadedpaw all listened

BEAR.
September 18th, 2020, 03:38 PM
"Goslingkit [ Corruptx], the fact you're playing it off as a joke just proves how distasteful and immature you are. I'm already aware of your behavioral issues and until you can prove your emotionally ready to become an apprentice, this conversation is over." She would not be apprenticed today, and if she kept it up she could join that mother of hers in exile. Lionstar had dozens of apprentices who were actual benefits to the Clan without all the drama.

Lionstar was irked by the lack of apprentices attending to get a new mentor, and he couldn't help but lash his tail irritably. "Since the other apprentices I called have decided to not come forward, we're moving on.

"Foxkit [ ~Fox~], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Foxpaw. Foxblaze [ Exis], you have recently returned to your warrior duties and despite your mistakes, I know you will do well to train Foxpaw." Don't disappoint me.

And now! He could end this. "RiverClan, be careful of going by the beach. There have been reports of rats in that area and I plan on sending a patrol to check things out.

"There also.. is the matter of our Clan-mates disappearing on us, or leaving, or just.. not being around. If any of you have ideas on how to combat this behavior, I implore you to implement them within reason." If cats wanted to throw up their own events around the Clan, or come to him with a vision of something they could do - he was fine with it. He encouraged it! As long as no one was terribly wounded from it. That was no fun.

"This meeting is dismissed!"

Exis
September 18th, 2020, 03:46 PM
Foxblaze looked up at Lionstar, still a bit embarrassed over what she’d done but ready to help him as always, “Ypu can count on me Lionstar!”

Foxblaze thenlooked around for her new charge. “Foxpaw! Get your tail in gear we’re going out!” She called. If the apprentice knew what was good for them they’d hurry up.
~Fox~

stag
September 18th, 2020, 04:15 PM
"RiverClan, be careful of going by the beach. There have been reports of rats in that area and I plan on sending a patrol to check things out.

*RATS!The beach,he needed it!* FlyFur! We need to go to the beach now. Please,I need to see this! We can Go with Foxblaze And Foxpaw.Please! FlyFur just this once?

// Rainquail Exis

Astraea
September 18th, 2020, 04:17 PM
~Fox-paw walked towards her mentor and booped her nose~ Boop!~Fox-paw ran to the camp entrance~ lets go!!! Im ready to start my training!! Fox-Blaze! Get you butt over here. {mention me on the training island but I wont respond for a bit cause im being forced to play volleyball with my sister} { Exis }

Puddle~
September 18th, 2020, 06:01 PM
Trouble Zesty Mango

Berryscorch nodded in satisfaction as Ebonypaw chose to skip over the tour. "Alright, we can start off with hunting." She was about to lead the way out of camp, before Blizzardsky interrupted. Rather annoyed, the molly whipped around to face him. "Sure, I'll admit that you'd benefit from trying it, but not for the first lesson. You have to watch an example first. I'm not going to let you test it out before you even know what you're doing."

Turning back to Ebonypaw, she flicked her tail. "Let's get going now." Without looking back, the molly led the way out of camp, waiting for Ebonypaw and Blizzardsky to catch up.

-Ash-
September 18th, 2020, 06:28 PM
-- Puddle~ Zesty Mango --
-Ebonypaw-

The new apprentice was excited! Hunting! This would be awesome!! He ignored Berryscorch's conversation with Blizzardsky, he wasn't gonna get involved.

"Okay!" He followed his mentor out of camp.

The Kitty.
September 18th, 2020, 06:33 PM
[ @BILL. (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1) ]

Goslingkit

Goslingkit relented.

She didn't understand - what had she done that was terrible enough to take away her ceremony? What, jokingly call a kit who was, ahem, just about as competitive as Gosling herself was a freak? Like she did nearly everyone else? Good lord! No, that didn't make him a freak! As a matter-of-fact, Goslingkit was - much to her surprise - beginning to realize how freakish she was herself. Clearly there had to be some good reason as to why her own father judged and seemingly despised her... But whatever. So long as she wasn't looking to deliberately harm someone, Goslingkit didn't see the problem here.

She may have dialed it back a bit with the sass, but Goslingkit wasn't going to walk away that easily. "Look. I get you're tired and want to get this over with - it's understandable. I would be irked as well if some freakezoid baby was screaming in my face. I'm not still trying for a ceremony, but at least try to understand where I'm coming from, hm? I don't need the Clan leader hating me alongside everbody else, and if you want me to better behave, then... I will." Then, leaning a slight bit too forward, she took on a lowered whisper. "But can I at least continue to like... y'know, what I like? Please? I'm not looking to hurt anyone." Maybe that would soften the dude's mood a bit. Orrr maybe not. But either way, so long as Lionstar wouldn't fully hate her yet, then that would make do.

Roseleader
September 18th, 2020, 06:36 PM
Rosepaw cheers Foxpaw!

Wings
September 18th, 2020, 06:51 PM
Wings

Fennelheart was frankly shocked that Lionstar honored her request and scanned the clearing for Bristlepaw before hurrying over to her, by hurrying as fast as her almost retired body would carry her to boop his nose and then smile,” You ready to begin training Bristlepaw? I’ll take you out for some hunting lessons once the meeting concludes. It’s something that takes time to improve at.” she meowed then it crossed her mind, how would she manage the swimming and fishing lessons. She refused to go near water outside of that horrible swim lesson she had once.
-Bristlepaw-

Fennelheart? Wasn't she that old SkyClan warrior? He rolled his eyes internally before she approached. She looked old enough to be an elder and this was his mentor!? This was literally going to be a terrible apprenticeship. Hopefully not as bad as his kithood seemed to be. After the dreaded nose touch, he gave a nod to Fennelheart after she spoke. Let's just get this over with fleabag.

Willowfern
September 19th, 2020, 11:33 AM
Waspsting wrapped her tail over her paws, hmm... something interesting to do...

She would have some thinking to do.

BEAR.
September 19th, 2020, 01:09 PM
"Goslingkit, this discussion is over."

Lionstar had launched himself off the stone, stopping beneath the boulder to rest his steely gaze on Goslingkit. "I cited behavioral issues, not your tastes." Flyfur described her as having anger issues, and on top of insulting Twigkit for being injured, Lionstar wasn't feeling it. If Fawnsqueak had stated Twigkit was fine with it, he wouldn't be so concerned, but there was nothing indicating that at all. She wasn't even trying to act remorseful for her actions - an oddity in of itself. "Go to the nursery." If she wanted to continue this, she could cry at a wall. He wasn't interested in talking with her further with his mind made.

Tail lashing, Lionstar left.

[ Corruptx ]

stag
September 19th, 2020, 07:17 PM
LIONSTAR! I HAVE AN IDEA! *Charredpaw said running across the clearing tripping on a rock then got up* How about a rat hunting party! But,appertince can see who hae a contest on how many they kill! *Charredpaw said,this was a way to get flyfur to take him!*

// Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
September 19th, 2020, 08:02 PM
Flyfur sighed as Goslingkit pushed the matter further and padded up to her.
"Gosling, pushing it is making it worse. Come back to the nursery. You can become an apprentice next time. Don't feel bad, you weren't the only one who's ceremony was pushed back."
She steeled herself for the possible lash back she would recieve.

She couldn't decide how she felt about Charredpaw trying to overrule her decision of they will not be going by bringing it up to Lionstar.
"Charredpaw," she hissed softly, tail swishing in irritation.
"We are not going because it is dangerous. You have no battle training and rats get big- big enough that even 3 are a threat to a skilled warrior. They hunt in packs, always upwards of 10. It isn't safe and we will not be going. I'm not risking you getting hurt."
Corruptx Cougar

stag
September 19th, 2020, 08:19 PM
// Rainquail

Starclan help me, The idea was it would be a lot of warrior and some appertinces! Hes the one who asked!
*Charredpaw lashed his tail,he left camp. He was sick of it already,Charredpaw had sour expression on his face. He walked into the territory*

Stupid warriors,it was just an idea! *He mumbled to himself,his claws dung into the ground everystep*

The Kitty.
September 19th, 2020, 10:49 PM
[ Rainquail ]

Goslingkit

Gosling couldn't help but watch through teary orange eyes as Lionstar stalked away. Wh... Wha... What?! She still just... didn't understand - she hadn't meant to harm Twigkit, hadn't even meant for the joke to translate itself into an insult. Why was Lionstar beginning to hate her?

Oh, great - it was that bossy-ass queen again.

Goslingkit whirled around to see Flyfur padding up to her, sharp fangs gritted. In all honesty, the tortoiseshell had already prepared herself to say something along the lines of 'But you're the one who caused this' but was only able to find herself staring at the guard, eyes shaking as thin streaks of red embordered their edges.

After a while, she eventually spoke up.

Goslingkit's voice was a croaking whimper as she finally relented, eyes sidling back to the side: "It's f-fine... I get it if no one wants me."

stag
September 19th, 2020, 11:10 PM
[ Rainquail ]

Goslingkit

Gosling couldn't help but watch through teary orange eyes as Lionstar stalked away. Wh... Wha... What?! She still just... didn't understand - she hadn't meant to harm Twigkit, hadn't even meant for the joke to translate itself into an insult. Why was Lionstar beginning to hate her?

Oh, great - it was that bossy-ass queen again.

Goslingkit whirled around to see Flyfur padding up to her, sharp fangs gritted. In all honesty, the tortoiseshell had already prepared herself to say something along the lines of 'But you're the one who caused this' but was only able to find herself staring at the guard, eyes shaking as thin streaks of red embordered their edges.

After a while, she eventually spoke up.

Goslingkit's voice was a croaking whimper as she finally relented, eyes sidling back to the side: "It's f-fine... I get it if no one wants me."

Goslingkit! I have a favor to ask you! *Charredpaw caught up to her* Can you tell waspkit he can have my old nest,or you can. You both have to figure it out,Bye Ive got training!

CupCakeChloe
September 19th, 2020, 11:15 PM
Well I was in this forest soon I saw a Scourge, But It was too late but instead, He rippped me eye. Ow!

The Kitty.
September 19th, 2020, 11:24 PM
Goslingkit! I have a favor to ask you! *Charredpaw caught up to her* Can you tell waspkit he can have my old nest,or you can. You both have to figure it out,Bye Ive got training!

Goslingkit

Goslingkit snuffed back a stinging tear as the apprentice approached her. Waspkit... Oh, god - Charredpaw was asking her to confront Waspkit? Oh, god... Ugh.

"Uhm... no. I-it's fine. He can have my nest, actually. Uhm, yeah... I-I don't need it. I'm not even... Uh, yeah. He can have it." She'd decided to hold back on adding, 'because I tore up his muzzle,' solely so Charredpaw wouldn't think of her as freak as well.

stag
September 20th, 2020, 09:44 AM
:batmansmiley:Goslingkit

Goslingkit snuffed back a stinging tear as the apprentice approached her. Waspkit... Oh, god - Charredpaw was asking her to confront Waspkit? Oh, god... Ugh.

"Uhm... no. I-it's fine. He can have my nest, actually. Uhm, yeah... I-I don't need it. I'm not even... Uh, yeah. He can have it." She'd decided to hold back on adding, 'because I tore up his muzzle,' solely so Charredpaw wouldn't think of her as freak as well.

Your not even what? Wanted,sure to starclan and back your wanted! By me,Flyfur,your siblings,and Goosefury Goslingkit your loved,lionstar may have not made you an appertince doesnt your not loved!

*Charredpaw said,he touched his nose to her forehead,and walked away to the appertinces den*

The Kitty.
September 20th, 2020, 11:14 AM
Goslingkit

Goslingkit wiped away a tear with the back of her forepaw as Charredpaw slipped away - she had completely marginalized the fact that the tom had just practically kissed her on the forehead. She uttered a low growl from deep within her pharynx. If that's so, how come Goosefury constantly judges me, eh? How come my mother didn't want me?

Mango
September 20th, 2020, 12:25 PM
-Bristlepaw-

Fennelheart? Wasn't she that old SkyClan warrior? He rolled his eyes internally before she approached. She looked old enough to be an elder and this was his mentor!? This was literally going to be a terrible apprenticeship. Hopefully not as bad as his kithood seemed to be. After the dreaded nose touch, he gave a nod to Fennelheart after she spoke. Let's just get this over with fleabag.
Fennelheart could see he didn’t seem happy about her being his mentor,” Don’t worry...I’m not that old.” She chuckled. She hoped that while he seemed annoyed by her, she could fix that relationship somehow.

Finpaw
September 20th, 2020, 05:18 PM
“Amazing!”, meowed Riverpad excitedly. “I wish to lend all information I have learned over to this apprentice.”
Riverpad is my mentor, then? Alright, Pikepaw thought ambivalently. He didn’t know the warrior, so he’d just have to wait and see how things turned out to have any kind of opinion on him. Looking around, he spotted Riverpad a few tail-lengths away, and padded over to him.

“Hello. I’m Pikepaw,” he introduced himself. “I guess you’re in charge. What do we do now?”

Abyssopelagic
September 20th, 2020, 05:47 PM
// Rainquail

Starclan help me, The idea was it would be a lot of warrior and some appertinces! Hes the one who asked!
*Charredpaw lashed his tail,he left camp. He was sick of it already,Charredpaw had sour expression on his face. He walked into the territory*

Stupid warriors,it was just an idea! *He mumbled to himself,his claws dung into the ground everystep*
Flyfur's tail lashed as Charredpaw stonped away.
"I'm simply said it wasn't a good idea!! And explained why. Come back here. You're not allowed out of camp alone!"
Ugh, she hoped he wouldn't be like this the whole time she trained him.

Abyssopelagic
September 20th, 2020, 05:56 PM
Goslingkit

Goslingkit wiped away a tear with the back of her forepaw as Charredpaw slipped away - she had completely marginalized the fact that the tom had just practically kissed her on the forehead. She uttered a low growl from deep within her pharynx. If that's so, how come Goosefury constantly judges me, eh? How come my mother didn't want me?
Your sighed as Goslingkit let out her concerns and worries.
Why that what this was about?
As much as the kit stressed her out, she couldn't let her weep and not comfort her. She crouched by the young kit and her tail carefully swept by her and curled around her.
"I know I'm harsh to you, mostly when dealing with your.... habit. I still care about you, even when I scold you. I reprimand you so you know better in the future, so you know it'snot ok. No one cares about you any less because your apprentice ceremony was pushed back. It's not uncommon and you aren't the first or the last kit Lionstar will do this to."
She suppressed a yawn.
"We just have to work on your behavior and that habit and you'll be an apprentice in no time."

The Kitty.
September 20th, 2020, 06:09 PM
Your sighed as Goslingkit let out her concerns and worries.
Why that what this was about?
As much as the kit stressed her out, she couldn't let her weep and not comfort her. She crouched by the young kit and her tail carefully swept by her and curled around her.
"I know I'm harsh to you, mostly when dealing with your.... habit. I still care about you, even when I scold you. I reprimand you so you know better in the future, so you know it'snot ok. No one cares about you any less because your apprentice ceremony was pushed back. It's not uncommon and you aren't the first or the last kit Lionstar will do this to."
She suppressed a yawn.
"We just have to work on your behavior and that habit and you'll be an apprentice in no time."

Goslingkit

Her habits. Pft

Gosling suppressed another thin tear as the queen entwined her tail around her quivering physique, a low growl rasping in her throat. She wanted to say, 'Are you sure?' or, 'But what about mama?' but... no - she couldn't let her inner weakling show. Yet, try as she might, she still pondered on the idea of... her mother. Who her mother actually was, and why she hadn't wanted her.

Wiping away a tear, Goslingkit stood before rushing off back into the nursery.

Starfall
September 20th, 2020, 11:23 PM
Gentlethunder
BILL.

The Tabby mix stepped into the Clearing, ears quivering. Seems as though he'd just missed a clan meeting, but he figured that a few yards away from camp. Could hear the voice from all that way, wasn't anything new. A few clanmates still lingered as Lionstar asked for opinions on keeping up clan Activity.

Grinning Gentlethunder padded further into the clearing, the shell gently clamped in his maw. Once he was close enough he looked up at the Leader. "I vote we clean up some of those nasty shells. Making the beach stink." he offered, tail swishing behind him.

Now he just had to wait to get chewed out.

Ramen Noodles
September 21st, 2020, 07:33 AM
Riverpad is my mentor, then? Alright, Pikepaw thought ambivalently. He didn’t know the warrior, so he’d just have to wait and see how things turned out to have any kind of opinion on him. Looking around, he spotted Riverpad a few tail-lengths away, and padded over to him.

“Hello. I’m Pikepaw,” he introduced himself. “I guess you’re in charge. What do we do now?”

Riverpad has a glint of excitement in his eyes. “Well, I guess we should start your training.”, he meowed. “We should start by training your hunting skills.”.

BubbleFish~
September 21st, 2020, 02:02 PM
Skykit squeaked when she heard the loud words, "This meeting is over." She knew cats would come out of the large area, and they would start snarling at her again.

Jessica1917
September 21st, 2020, 02:12 PM
Basilpaw heard the squeak and padded over to skykit. "Hi!" she said, "I'm basilpaw! Who are you?" Basilpaw asked. She was a brand new apprentice, and was the same size as the largest of kits. Fern

JusticeRabbit
September 21st, 2020, 02:16 PM
Spottedkit walked around when suddenly somebody either stepped on her tail or tripped over her. (Whoever joins chores Wich one! As she is tiny and unnoticable. With a super long tail :) )

BubbleFish~
September 21st, 2020, 02:19 PM
Jessica1917

Skykit squealed in alarm. It was one of the large, strange cats. It might be mad at her and call her an outsider! She had to hold her tail from shooting up in alarm, or else the strange cat might notice her missing leg! "I-I-I'm S-s-sky!" She said, her body shaking in fear.

JusticeRabbit
September 21st, 2020, 02:30 PM
Pls join my to with spotted and mention me!!

Jessica1917
September 21st, 2020, 03:17 PM
Jessica1917

Skykit squealed in alarm. It was one of the large, strange cats. It might be mad at her and call her an outsider! She had to hold her tail from shooting up in alarm, or else the strange cat might notice her missing leg! "I-I-I'm S-s-sky!" She said, her body shaking in fear.
Basilpaw took a step back, confusion filling her face. She wasn't used to unhappy cats. "Hi Skykit!" she said, not knowing when sky said sky she meant sky. "What are you hiding in the bushes for?" Basilpaw hadn't ever thought about cats living in places other than the clans. She had just been made an apprentice, mind you!

BubbleFish~
September 21st, 2020, 03:39 PM
Jessica1917

"H-h-hi! Th-the big nice cat- they told me to-to wait here!" She managed too mew.
I-I'm staying b-b-because i-if I be a good k-k-kit they m-might not throw me to the loud-water!"

BubbleFish~
September 21st, 2020, 03:41 PM
Skykit fearfully wobbled backwards, carefully hiding the stump of her missing leg.

Jessica1917
September 21st, 2020, 03:43 PM
Fern
Basilpaw thought a minute. What could loud water mean? Then it came to her. She was talking about the river! "No, no one would throw you in the river," she assured the kit, "Skykit, Lionstar wouldn't throw ANY kit in the river!" Basilpaw shook her head adamently. "Who was the nice cat?" she asked, "do you remember their name?" if she could get the name, maybe she could talk to that warrior about skykit sitting in the bushes!

BubbleFish~
September 21st, 2020, 04:11 PM
Jessica1917

"I-I don't know their name." Mewed Skykit. she honestly didn't know, and was just anxious to see the cat that had been nice to her. "W-w-where are w-we?"

Jessica1917
September 21st, 2020, 04:40 PM
"We're in Riverclan!" Basilpaw told her proudly. She peered around to look at Skykit's missing leg, "Oh, you're missing a leg! That's ok, there are several cats who are missing a leg!" soot Fern

BubbleFish~
September 21st, 2020, 04:45 PM
Skykit sqeaked at her; "No I'm not!" She knew that was what had got her almost thrown into the loud-water.

Jessica1917
September 21st, 2020, 04:48 PM
Basilpaw giggled at the squeak. Then she sobered up when she saw Skykit was terrified. "It's ok, no one's going to throw you in the river!

sootsplashed
September 21st, 2020, 04:56 PM
When the meeting finished, Palepounce went back out to the spot where she had put Skykit, now noticing there was an apprentice with her. "Hey Basilpaw- I was thinking we could take her to Lionstar and have her join, but I actually don't think Lionstar is letting outsiders in right now, so maybe we should walk her over to the WindClan border and wait for some cat of theirs to come to the border and send her with them?" She mewed, looking at Skykit with a smile. "We can't just leave her out here."

// Jessica1917 Fern

BubbleFish~
September 21st, 2020, 05:56 PM
soot Jessica1917

Skykit's eyes brightened. It was nice big cat! "This is nice big cat"she told BasilPaw.
"Here she is!" Skykit wiggled her rump with excitement and pounced on PalePounce's paw.

~RooRoo~
September 22nd, 2020, 12:27 AM
Wavepaw was supposed about what he said. It showed in her eyes and scent. She nodded.

Jessica1917
September 22nd, 2020, 08:21 AM
Basilpaw giggled at Skykit's excitement. "Your name is.... Palebounce?" she asked the warrior, a little unsure about the name. "Could I come with?" she was excited to be an apprentice and finally be able to do things like this! Fern soot

BubbleFish~
September 22nd, 2020, 09:13 AM
soot Jessica1917
Skykit tilted her head with worry. "Where are we going? We're not going to the loud water, are we?"

Jessica1917
September 22nd, 2020, 09:42 AM
"No!" Basilpaw said, "We're gonna bring you to some other cats who are gonna take care of you!" I think, she told herself.

BubbleFish~
September 22nd, 2020, 09:49 AM
Jessica1917 soot

"Other cats?" asked Skykit. "What other cats?"

BEAR.
September 22nd, 2020, 01:22 PM
clipped"JERKBOOB."

Lionstar stalked across the clearing to join the dummy of RiverClan, and despite wanting to smack him across his stupid, infinitely smug face -

He couldn't, instead throwing himself at Jerkboob. He didn't necessarily plan on knocking him over - he just.. wanted to embrace him..

He never really liked his friends ditching him, and despite not always getting along with Jerkthunder he did enjoy his companionship. "Where the hell have you been?" he hissed quietly, ears flattened back.

duckie
September 22nd, 2020, 02:19 PM
Sootflare

The deputy shot Lionstar a quick glance before hopping down from his spot. Sootflare wasn’t entirely sure why the guards had yet to escort the outsider out of, better yet, why Basilpaw and and Palepounce seemed to be cozying up to them but either way, he wasn’t please. Kit or not they were given an order - to leave - and they hadn’t. That was an issue.

“Basilpaw! Palepounce!” He barked, commanding the pair’s attention, “I don’t know if you’re deaf, sense, or both but the outsider was told to leave. You do know what that means, don’t you? It certainly not an invitation for you to start getting friendly. Escort the intruder out of camp and make sure they don’t return - if I have to do it for you, I’m not going to be happy.”

[ Jessica1917 Fern soot ]

Jessica1917
September 22nd, 2020, 02:40 PM
Basilpaw lowered her head, "OK," she said. She turned to Skykit. "Let's get you over somewhere else. You're not supposed to be here." She hoped that sounded nice but also sufficiently pushy for the deputy.

BubbleFish~
September 22nd, 2020, 05:50 PM
Jessica1917 soot wnder

Skykit thought fast, and stuck her fluffy tail where her leg should be, making her look like a four-legged cat, and stood up wobbly. "O-o-okay!" she squealed. Not wanting the other cat to try and get her, she ran behind PalePounce.

Starfall
September 23rd, 2020, 07:34 PM
Gentlethunder
BILL.

He stumbled back as the Leader slammed into him, he was expecting more of an angry snapping or something more along the lines of yelling. But instead he was met with...well.. was it a hug? An awkward hug? He blinked a few times, simply staring at the Golden tom for a few moments before flicking his tail back and fourth.

He'd never seen him this worried about anyone other than Fawnsqueak...there was probably more, sure, but this is the only other time he'd seen it. "Well. First I hiked all the way up the mountians, found a weird hairless Tom up there in the snowy place who was somehow still alive. He told me the secret to life was in drinking the grimey fish water and that I'd see the secrets to the world. So of course I didn't and came back down." he babbled. Absolutely none of it was true. "So than I ended up getting bit by a Turtle on the back of my leg and found a pretty neat shell while running away." okay that part. That part was true.

He did get bit, and he did, indeed, find a pretty nice lookin shell. It had more of a yellowish color to it, with the slightest tint of grey...maybe even blue.
So of course Gentlethunder brought it back and had to show Bumblebutt. Which he planned on doing once the tom had gotten whatever it was out of his system. It was an apology gift for dissapearing. However just after giving his fantasy story the Burly tom let out a sigh and smiled. "While I was out hunting I managed to fall into a hole that was nothing but a network of caves. I got lost. I probably smell like dank dirt." he sniffed, looking down at himself.

Finpaw
September 24th, 2020, 01:15 AM
Riverpad has a glint of excitement in his eyes. “Well, I guess we should start your training.”, he meowed. “We should start by training your hunting skills.”.

“’Kay.” Pikepaw slow blinked up at his mentor, monotone as always with his agreement, despite his own thrum of excitement building up deep in his chest. This would be his first time really getting to experience RiverClan territory beyond the camp walls, after all; he couldn’t help the part of himself looking forward to it. “You lead the way.”

BEAR.
October 1st, 2020, 11:57 PM
Lionstar didn't understand what all this mountain talk was about, and didn't care since it seemed to be a load of dung anyway.

With faint anger, he shoved at Gentlethunder's chest disgruntledly. "Next time you decide to go on an adventure, at least invite me first!" Jackass! ".." A little nicer, he added. "I'm glad you're back, jerk. You always smell dirty to me." He glanced over at the pretty shell Jerkboob brought with him, and reached to pluck it away. "Consider this payment for you ditching me like the dog-brain you are."

[ Starfall ]

BEAR.
October 7th, 2020, 12:07 AM
Meetings, meetings, meetings.

Lionstar admittedly had been putting this off long enough but he knew it was time to get down to business, and he was looking forward to the big announcement he had coming.

The only thing between him and that.. was some ceremonies. Which were fine, sort of, but.. he was sick of all the waiting around! He was very impatient today. Usually he wouldn't rush through things but he was oh so desperate to get to the important part, that he had a plan to make things go faster. Something he hopefully wouldn't do again..

Anyway.

"All those old enough to swim, gather beneath the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!"

He'd wait for now. For a moment. [ wnder, Dipper, Phantom Puddle~, Mando, Supernatural Slushie, hope, Zesty Mango, Mumble, Rainquail, implimm, Splashy, Leopardblaze, Elementals, MagicCat99, The Ink Demon, Shadeleaf, Greenleap, .:The Nightmare King:., Boo Bread, Lynxpaw, Zero, Moon Lily, Redtalon, ~dust~, gs29513, Neon Lights, Falco, Romulus, kittygirl, Yellow Caballero, Exis, StarSpirit2009, SpookyScarySkeletons, Star Wolf, ChillCat, RussetShade, punkscape, Estelle, RedHead, eerie elysian, Rani, ~RooRoo~, StealthWarrior, ShadowyUnknown, RussetShade, Peril, Roseleader, Sklee, mellifluentCurator, Goldenmac, Evie, Starfall, dEsPaCiTo SpIdEr, Wings, Arie, Dart (The Nightlight), Jessica1917, Finpaw, Fox Art Studios, Nutella, Chickenkit, vermin, Absol, l'esprit, linnyboowho, Shock ]

Madelaine
October 7th, 2020, 12:10 AM
Cottonstrike padded out of the warriors den, having a little bit of a hunch that a clan meeting was going to be called. A Hunch or the fact that cats were moving to get out of the den. The deaf tom padded out and began to look around to see if he could spot Greenheart.

[ Greenleap; ]

~~~

Tinypaw bounced out of the apprentices den as his mentor called a clan meeting. He was wondering what this one would be about. Was there more ceremonies happening or just news. It didn't matter to him he'd show up anyway. He padded towards the front.

Ziera
October 7th, 2020, 12:21 AM
// Open

Stormtalon's ears twitched at the sound of Lionstar's voice. Another meeting? He was already close by, so it didn't take Storm long to answer, picking a spot to the side of RiverClan Streamstone and settling down. The tabby watched, mute as he waited for the flood of clanmates soon to come. Hopefully no one tried... talking to him, or anything. Storm didn't have much patience for socializing today.

---

Ottersplash wasn't usually early for things. But-- well, this time, he was. When Lionboy called for a clan meeting, he was one of the first to arrive. This made him... just a little uncomfortable, though it wouldn't show beyond a couple restless flicks of his tail. [Look. Being early is awkward, okay? Starclan.] The orange-white tom scanned around, trying to catch a familiar eye. Would Frozenpaw join this time? Or Dayheart? Where was Coastbreeze?Otter eventually gave up, turning his attention instead back to Lionstar. Cause... ya know. Don't want to seem rude or anything. His warrior name still felt real provisional.

Abyssopelagic
October 7th, 2020, 12:24 AM
Halfpaw came running to the Streamstone. Meeting time, meeting time!!

Inconsistency
October 7th, 2020, 12:25 AM
Whitepaw walked tiredly out of her den and sat down she tried not to just plop down she yawned and licked her chest. She sat up straight and looked up at Lionstar. What now? She thought the meetings just kept happening almost every sunrise. Why? Did they have to many kits did they need to apprentice more? The meetings were boring her perhaps she shouldn’t even stay this meeting. That would be disrespectful, so I’ll stay.

Frostpaw came out of the apprentice den bouncing out she looked for her tiny friend Brightkit she sniffed the air a bit and frowned as she couldn’t smell him.. she sighed and sat down she looked- turned her head up to Lionstar and pricked her ears waiting for news or ceremonies. { Redtalon. }

Cloudkit plopped down beside a rock and groaned he wished he was in a better mood! But with all that had happened he would be grumpy for a while. He looked around for Splashkit, Splashkit was his friend... Maybe...Best... And she made him not grumpy most of the time. So she could help him probably.

Confuzzled.Lynx
October 7th, 2020, 12:40 AM
[ Open ]

Dogflame

The fox-like warrior headed over to the streamstone. What would this meeting be about? The tom sat down, planning the next training session with Dovepaw and Halfpaw. He'd start with battle training, and then they could move onto hunting if they had time...

[ Open ]

Frostedwillow

The white tom headed over to where the golden leader was standing. Frostedwillow sat down and looked around with his working right eye for someone to talk to. His eyes were peculiar, with his right eye being amber and his left, cloudy and blue with a splash of brown.

panchiko
October 7th, 2020, 12:50 AM
a meeting! he hadn't been around one of those in a bit, so dayheart figured now would be a fun time to pay attention to one. sitting down somewhere among the crowd of his fellow clanmates, he tried to make sure he didn't take up too much space, sitting up straight so that his tiny figure would still be able to see over everyone elses' bodies. the struggles of being short. the warrior listened brightly, wondering what lionstar was going to say.
--
spiderpaw. meeting. spiderpaw at the meeting. yeah, spiderpaw was at the meeting. she'd been paying little attention, but had heard the call and rushed to gather with everyone else; she needed something to busy herself with, and a meeting seemed like a nice event for her to just stand around and take interest in. the darkly-furred female took little glances at everyone else, a curious expression on her facial features, but as she looked at people, she didn't really look at people; she wasn't really paying them any notice. the apprentice was just chilling. no thoughts here. just chilling.

Shade.
October 7th, 2020, 01:10 AM
Lizardpaw settled away from the crouds, turning her head to look at the leader. She'd have to wait a bit longer for her warrior ceremony. Probably the next meeting.

Lotusheart was sitting awkwardly in the back. Due to her size, she had to sit in the back, so as not to block anyone's view.

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
October 7th, 2020, 06:16 AM
Stripepaw bounded up to the Streamstone. She looked at the cat next to her. She looked like a nice she-cat! “Hi! This is my first meeting as an apprentice. I’m really excited!” she said. hope

Exis
October 7th, 2020, 06:31 AM
Foxblaze gathered at their meeting place to see what the fuss was about.

——-

Shellkit sat quietly next to the nursery, wondering when she’d get to be an apprentice.

Zero
October 7th, 2020, 06:32 AM
- Redtalon

Coastbreeze padded up behind Ottersplash, poking him on the shoulder before sitting down on the opposite side of the other warrior. "Howdy," He mewed with a casual nod and a playful grin, once the tom noticed him. "You got here early today, huh?" It seemed like usually it was Ottersplash that found him at these meetings, if Coast actually came and wasn't busy training Mosspaw or doing some other kind of duties when they were called.

-Ash-
October 7th, 2020, 06:42 AM
Ebonypaw padded forward

Roseleader
October 7th, 2020, 07:05 AM
Blind Rosepaw sits down, wondering what her second meeting as a apprentice will be about. BILL.

ChillCat
October 7th, 2020, 07:08 AM
Brightpaw ran up to the meeting spot. She knew it wasn't her turn to become a warrior, so if some kits were going to be apprenticed she would probably have to move her nest.

shaae_26
October 7th, 2020, 07:14 AM
Icetree and Heatherwing came out, tail's twinded.

Ramen Noodles
October 7th, 2020, 07:29 AM
Riverpad went over for the meeting, “I wonder what it is.”, he mumbled to himself.

gs29513
October 7th, 2020, 07:30 AM
It had been a little while since the last meeting, so Splashleap had.........kind of been expecting one? At Lionstar's call, she broke off from her path to the apprentices den, where she was going to get Stripepaw for some training. Battle training could wait. Maybe she could find some other cats to go with them at the meeting. It was always good to have another apprentice so your apprentice didn't kick your behind. Definitely good not to get your behind kicked. Because that would HURT! Not to mention being super embarrassing. Sitting down, she looked around quickly, and seeing that everyone else was looking at Lionstar with some amount of expectation, she did so as well.
-----------------------------------
Rushpaw scampered out of the apprentice den at Lionstar's call. Looking around, she didn't see anyone she knew, so she took a seat towards the back of the crowd. Maybe she was becoming a warrior! No, that didn't really seem right. Sootpaw wasn't one yet after all, and she was SURE that she needed a little more fighting work before she could beat any butts.
-------------------------
Twigkit sat just outside the medicine den, not really wanting to venture too far out into the clearing. He hadn't been around for the Goslingkit debacle last meeting, so he figured she just wasn't old enough yet. Meaning HE wasn't old enough yet. He hoped he was soon though! He couldn't WAIT to be an apprentice! Already his paw felt a lot better, and........the medicine den was kind of boring. Not that Fawnsqueak wasn't nice, but there weren't any other cats who wanted to play. (ALL OPEN)

Greenleap
October 7th, 2020, 07:39 AM
Cottonstrike padded out of the warriors den, having a little bit of a hunch that a clan meeting was going to be called. A Hunch or the fact that cats were moving to get out of the den. The deaf tom padded out and began to look around to see if he could spot Greenheart.

[ Greenleap; ]
She sat down at the streamstone. When she was cottonstrike, she flicked her tail as to signal him to come over to sit with her.

RedHead
October 7th, 2020, 08:07 AM
Ripplepaw approached the streamstone, seating herself down and looking up, ears flicking as she awaited to see what would be said. Another meeting, more ceremonies.... everything was just kind of.... going through the motions. Nothing new, nothing interesting had been happening lately. And she was getting a bit bored.

Jessica1917
October 7th, 2020, 08:15 AM
Basilpaw eagerly padded out of the apprentice den, tail lashing excitedly. A meeting! Would that nice kit Ridgekit be made an apprentice today? Probably not. She didn't think he was old enough. And she wasn't old enough to be a warrior. And Mosspaw probably wasn't. But maybe he was! She plopped her bottom down on the ground, looking up at Lionstar, hoping something exciting would happen.

Astraea
October 7th, 2020, 08:25 AM
-Fox-paw ran to the streamstone and sat down quietly waiting for her leader to speak wondering why she couldn’t she flyfur and charredpaw-

Peril
October 7th, 2020, 08:31 AM
l Fallenpaw l
Fallenpaw walked to the streamstone and sat

Bread
October 7th, 2020, 08:45 AM
[ Open ]

Duckbounce quickly hustled over to the Streamstone. She was not early, but she did not think she was late either, seeing the announcements hadn't started yet and more cats were still to come. She took a seat and got comfterable, she wondered what would be announced this meeting.

Arie
October 7th, 2020, 08:54 AM
Eelpaw... appeared, somewhat.

sootsplashed
October 7th, 2020, 08:56 AM
Sootpaw existed near the back.

Cardinalpaw took a seat.

Leopardblaze
October 7th, 2020, 08:58 AM
The golden spotted warrior slipped out of the warrior's den, glancing around before she made her way over to the crowd that was beginning to form. Leopardblaze slipped between a few cats before she finally sat down to listen to what the meeting would be about.

StealthWarrior
October 7th, 2020, 09:04 AM
Stealthpaw was exicited, she might become a warrior!

Wings
October 7th, 2020, 09:08 AM
[ Open ]
-Bristlepaw-

At the sound of the meeting call, most apprentices in the den had gotten up and left. Although Bristlepaw remained. “Ugghhhh.” He groaned, not wanting to get out of his nest, or the den to be frank. Though, meetings could be eventful so, he dragged his large body to the head of the den, only sticking out his front half as he laid there. If anyone tried to step on him, they’d be getting a quick lash from him.

JusticeRabbit
October 7th, 2020, 09:13 AM
Spottedkit padded up exitedly hoping to be med app!!

BILL.

~Berry~
October 7th, 2020, 10:06 AM
Leopardpaw raced over happily.

Dovepaw happily walked over.

Silverkit watched from the nursery.

The Room Service Guy
October 7th, 2020, 10:21 AM
Minnowpaw ran over excitedly from the fresh kill pile.

marshy
October 7th, 2020, 10:22 AM
Sparrowskip decided to finally attend a meeting for once and pay attention at the same time. Man, he hadn't really done that since Dirtfur became deputy.. aannd that brought back bad memories. He sat down and waited for Lionstar to continue.

ciitrus--fruitz
October 7th, 2020, 10:25 AM
Mosspaw pads over to the streamstone, taking his usual spot. [OPEN!]

Sklee
October 7th, 2020, 10:38 AM
She ran over to the streamstone, and sat down near Mosspaw.

mellifluentCurator

ciitrus--fruitz
October 7th, 2020, 10:47 AM
Mosspaw looks over at the she-cat who just sat next to him. "Oh, hello! What's your name?" Sklee

ChillCat
October 7th, 2020, 11:53 AM
Brightpaw hopped around impatiently. This is taking forever...

Mango
October 7th, 2020, 01:55 PM
Fennelheart came over curious to here what this meeting was about.

Blizzardsky came over to the clan meeting. For once not being loud.

Madelaine
October 7th, 2020, 02:31 PM
She sat down at the streamstone. When she was cottonstrike, she flicked her tail as to signal him to come over to sit with her.

Cottonstrike saw his mate and padded over to her. He sat down beside her. "How are you doing darling?", she asked. He wanted to give her a little nickname and that was the best he had.

JusticeRabbit
October 7th, 2020, 02:34 PM
Spottedkit sat down when suddenly somebody stepped on her tail!!

(Open)

Dovey
October 7th, 2020, 02:36 PM

(Open)
Almondpaw got up. "Sorry, Spottedkit!" He said. "I didn't see you!"

Peril
October 7th, 2020, 02:36 PM

(Open)
l Fallenpaw l
"Oh sorry!" she said, getting off the kit's tail, "I didn't see you there. I'm Fallenpaw" she introduced herself with a smile.

JusticeRabbit
October 7th, 2020, 02:38 PM
"It's fine!!" She said scooting over a bit then mumbled to herself "Nobody does." "Wanna chat?" She asked making room for him.
Star Wolf

JusticeRabbit
October 7th, 2020, 02:38 PM
"My name is Spottedkit!" She said her small body sitting a bit taller
Peril

Dovey
October 7th, 2020, 02:39 PM
"It's fine!!" She said scooting over a bit then mumbled to herself "Nobody does." "Wanna chat?" She asked making room for him.
Star Wolf
The apprentice looked down "Sure!" Almondpaw sat down. "When your a apprentice, I'll get to patrol along side you!" He said, his gaze exitced.

Peril
October 7th, 2020, 02:40 PM
"My name is Spottedkit!" She said her small body sitting a bit taller
Peril
l Fallenpaw l
"Nice to meet you." she said politely, "How are you?"

JusticeRabbit
October 7th, 2020, 02:45 PM
"I am pretty sure this is my app ceremony!!!" Spottedkit said exitedly.
Star Wolf

JusticeRabbit
October 7th, 2020, 02:45 PM
"I am good!!" She said flicking her tail.
Peril

Dovey
October 7th, 2020, 02:48 PM
"I am pretty sure this is my app ceremony!!!" Spottedkit said exitedly.
Star Wolf
"Really? I could ask Lionstar if we could train together!" Almondpaw looked up at his mentor. "I could teach you a move or two!"

JusticeRabbit
October 7th, 2020, 02:49 PM
"Yeah!!!"\ she said exitedly.
Star Wolf

Dovey
October 7th, 2020, 02:50 PM
"Yeah!!!"\ she said exitedly.
Star Wolf
"That would be awsome!" He let out a purr. Almondpaw thought of Wavepaw for a moment. She would like to help. But he hadn't see her in quite a bit.

[I was just thinking, I think Almondpaw is the only cat I have who hasn't gone missing once. :handflapper: ]

Peril
October 7th, 2020, 02:52 PM
"I am good!!" She said flicking her tail.
Peril
l Fallenpaw l
She nodded, "When are you becoming apprenticed?" she asked.

The Room Service Guy
October 7th, 2020, 02:54 PM
"Hi can I join?"Minnowpaw came running over to the crowd of Apps.

JusticeRabbit
October 7th, 2020, 02:55 PM
What are your favorite moves? she asked

( Star Wolf lol)

JusticeRabbit
October 7th, 2020, 02:56 PM
"Now I think!!" Spottedkit said exitedly.
Peril

Dovey
October 7th, 2020, 02:56 PM
What are your favorite moves? she asked

( Star Wolf lol)
"The leap and twist, probaly." Almondpaw said. "but it's probaly to hard for a first day battle training."

Peril
October 7th, 2020, 02:57 PM
"Now I think!!" Spottedkit said exitedly.
Peril
l Fallenpaw l
She nodded "Are you excited?" she asked

Dovey
"Hi can I join?"Minnowpaw came running over to the crowd of Apps.
"Hello Minnowpaw!" Almondpaw called to her. "I beat Lionstar in hunting yesterday!" He bragged.

JusticeRabbit
"I bet I can do it!!" She said bravely
Star Wolf

JusticeRabbit
October 7th, 2020, 02:58 PM
"Really exited!!!" She said
Peril

Dovey
October 7th, 2020, 02:58 PM
"I bet I can do it!!" She said bravely
Star Wolf
Almondpaw snorted "I saw it the first day I was a paw' and it took me till I was 7 moons to figure it out!"

BEAR.
October 7th, 2020, 02:59 PM
"Listen up, RiverClan!

"I have a very important announcement to make, so we're going to go through ceremonies snappish.

"Before I begin though, there are a few cats joining our ranks. Some have gone missing and returned to us, but we do have a brand new cat in our midst. Please welcome back: Cherryflight [ kittygirl], Sugarapple [ vermin], Ashpool [ The Ink Demon], Gingerfrost, and Primrosekit [ Estelle]! And give a warm welcome to Mossygrove [ punkscape], our newest addition to the Clan." He was intentionally vague about what she was - she'd smell like a rogue and could make her own story up.

"We have a few apprentices who are in need of a mentor reassignment, so be ready to greet your new mentor when you hear your name.

"Badgerpaw [ Evie], you will be mentored by Icetree [ StarSpirit2009].

"Sorrelpaw [ wnder], you poor dear. Since Echopaw has vanished, thank the Star Cats, I'm assigning you to be Cottonstrike's apprentice. I'm sure he'll treat you well.

"Leafpaw [ Nutella], you will be mentored by Frostfang [ RussetShade].

"Wavepaw [ ~RooRoo~], you will be mentored by Koiripple [ UpperclassFailure].

"And Basilpaw [ Jessica1917], I don't know why your mentors keep being problematic but.. I hope Ottersplash [ Redtalon] can give you the love you deserve."

Lionstar paused to give them a moment to find each other.

JusticeRabbit
"Try me!!!" She said
Star Wolf

Peril
"Really exited!!!" She said
Peril
l Fallenpaw l
"I was really excited too." she agreed "Maybe you can hang out with me sometime soon." she smiled at the kit

JusticeRabbit
October 7th, 2020, 03:01 PM
"Okay!" She said looking up at Lionstar.
Peril

Peril
October 7th, 2020, 03:02 PM
"Okay!" She said looking up at Lionstar.
Peril
l Fallenpaw l
She nodded and looked towards Lionstar

Dovey
October 7th, 2020, 03:03 PM
"Try me!!!" She said
Star Wolf
(If Spotted could learn this move, it would be powerplaying btw. Maybe wait till the next gatheirng till she learns it)
Jumping, Almondpaw does the move, landing on moss. "Would you like the try now?" He purred. He had done a good job. Almondpaw would help Spottedkit, but, he couldn't do everything.

pidgeon
October 7th, 2020, 03:04 PM
[open]

Mossygrove sat quietly off to the side, looking rather anxious. How many of these cats knew her true identity? How many would find out? Her blue eyes blinked up at Lionstar gratefully when he didn't give any specifics about where she was coming from. She breathed a quiet sigh of relief. Thankfully she'd never met most of these cats, so they would have no way of knowing her identity as the former ShadowClan leader's daughter and killer.

She had no interest in making conversation, mostly she was just taking in her new surroundings and adjusting to the sights and scents of RiverClan.

JusticeRabbit
October 7th, 2020, 03:05 PM
"After the meeting!!" Spottedkit said looking at Lionstar
Star Wolf (Ty)

Dovey
October 7th, 2020, 03:10 PM
"After the meeting!!" She said looking at Lionstar
Star Wolf
"Alright" He purred. Almondpaw knew that in no time, she'd be up to apprentice trouble.

(You know when you don't say her name, it won't count as one of her posts ^^)

Jessica1917
October 7th, 2020, 03:38 PM
Basilpaw stood up and sighed. She did have rotten luck with mentors, didn't she. Oh well, she would be getting a new one! Maybe she could learn to fight! Basilpaw looked around for her mentor. Ottersplash? She remembered that that weird kit had called some cats otter cat. What was an otter again? A fish thing? Redtalon

-Ash-
October 7th, 2020, 03:41 PM
Badgerpaw sighed. This was her third mentor. Why did they all keep leaving?

Elementals
October 7th, 2020, 03:51 PM
~Silentpaw of RC~

Silentpaw padded to the clearing but then felt like he should maybe try to play around with seating to find a good spot. Meetings could either be boring or exciting so hopefully it was an exciting one this time since he wanted some joy. He wasn't sure when his warrior assessment would ever be available since it felt like most of the kits are already warriors and he was falling behind on the assessment. If this was something about social interaction then he was better off staying an apprentice.

Splashy
October 7th, 2020, 04:11 PM
+ BILL. Peril +
Rainsplash padded up to the meeting, looking around the clearing nervously for his apprentice, Fallenpaw, who hadn't joined him in the hunting patrol a few days ago

shaae_26
October 7th, 2020, 04:15 PM
Evie
Icetree walked over to his apprentice. "How much training have you already gotten?" he asked them

Peril
October 7th, 2020, 04:18 PM
l Fallenpaw l
l Splashy l
Fallenpaw saw her mentor and smiled "Over here Rainsplash!" she called

-Ash-
October 7th, 2020, 04:38 PM
Evie
Icetree walked over to his apprentice. "How much training have you already gotten?" he asked them
--Her requirements can be found here. (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30828) Also, she's currently doing battle training with Lotusheart ( Shadeleaf ), Wolfpaw ( Goldenmac ), and Brightpaw ( ChillCat ), so ill let u know when she's done and maybe she can learn how to hunt?--
-Badgerpaw-

Badgerpaw jumped as her new mentor approached her. "H-hi..." she mewed shyly. "I've done b-battle traing a few t-times and I did sw-swimming... I only n-need to learn how to h-hunt..." That would be difficult. She looked down at her front paws, one unsheathed. Obviously the de-clawed one wasn't...

The Room Service Guy
October 7th, 2020, 05:01 PM
Minnowpaw looked around the camp,"Where is Palepounce?",he thought.

Cobra
October 7th, 2020, 05:06 PM
// punkscape

Podpaw was late! "Uh-oh," he murmured. "And Sootpaw and Stealthpaw took their assessments, so they'll be warriors..." He twirled his tail anxiously, and began listening to Lionstar. Woah! A lot of cats were joining! And...that Mossygrove. Really nice name. PLANTS! Wow, she must love plants. Oh! Eekeekeekeek! She was sitting right there! Podpaw waved his tail at Sootpaw and Stealthpaw, promising to come back over after he chatted a bit.

"Hi!" he chirped once he made his way over to Mossygrove. "I'm Podpaw! I'm an apprentice, and pure RiverClan! My best friends are Stealthpaw and Sootpaw, and they'll be warriors soon! I LOVE plants. And, YOUR NAME IS BASICALLY MADE OF PLANTS. Where did you come from? Who's your family? What are you good at? Do you want to be friends?

"I want to be friends."

Ziera
October 7th, 2020, 05:29 PM
// ShadowyUnknown

Brightkit tumbled out of the nursery in a flurry of enthusiasm. His silky black fur stuck out at odd angles due to the way he was sleeping just now, but he didn't care-- it was time for a clan meeting! Bright was only a tiny bit late. Right? Weaving through a bunch of cats, he caught sight of Frostpaw, and the kit [soon to be an apprentice himself] smiled wide.

Brightkit almost greeted her loudly--his maw fell open, ready to form her name--but then, having a tiny bit of awareness, stopped himself. The meeting was underway. Stormtalon always talked about being respectful of their clan leader, n' such... so Bright decided to bump into Frostpaw's shoulder instead.

"Hi," he whispered. "What did I miss?"

---

// Zero | Jessica1917

Ottersplash visibly relaxed when Coastbreeze joined him. "Thank stars. Where were you this whole time? Trust me. Being early was definitely an accident. Next time, I'll circle around the den a bunch and say I lost a fish if anyone asks." He was just rambling now, it was clear, and Coast would know it too. But really...he was glad not to be sitting alone anymore. Maybe now, he could watch the clan meeting unfold, cheer on whoever got their new mentor, or their new appren--

Wait. Wait hold on.

Otterplash's throat went try, his eyes widening in barely concealed panic when his name was called out at the very end. No. No no no no no. What was Lionstar thinking!? Why would Ottersplash be any less problematic than Basilpaw's previous mentors!?

Yeah- okay. He told Splashleap that eventually, someday he wouldn't mind having an apprentice. But StarClan, not now! Not in five moons from now. He wasn't ready, he wasn't-- no. Ottersplash wasn't prepared to take on such a big responsibility. The thought of having an apprentice rely on him was terrifying now that it was an actual thing happening. Not just -- oh yeah, someday that would be nice. Nope. Swoosh, bang, badaboom - Otter was a mentor now. StarClan take him.

Ottersplash turned to look at Coast, mind suddenly blank, way too blank to remember anything he was supposed to do next. Help me, his amber eyes said. The tom noticed Basilpaw, who was scanning the sea of cats to find him out of the corner of his eye, and it made his stomach twist. Otter wished he could sink into the earth.

Rani
October 7th, 2020, 05:37 PM
Snakekit uncharacteristically burst out of the nursery weaving his way through the crowds to find a good position. Spotting Foxblaze he made his way over beside her, sitting down and working on grooming his pelt. He wasnt nervous per say, kits became apprentices all the time, but he was antsy with how big this event was for him. He hoped he had a good mentor, he hoped they would be nice (though they could never shape up to his mother to him), he hoped the clan accepted his decision to be a tom even if he wasnt sure of it himself. Snakekit did a last minute groom of what he could reach of his own pelt, like hell he was going to shame his mother by being messy for this.

Exis (just tagging you for flavor feel free to ignore)
---------------------

Willowpaw padded out and sat down, not expecting anything but for this meeting. Not like anything had really happened in the clan for awhile anyway.

Greenleap
October 7th, 2020, 06:44 PM
Cottonstrike saw his mate and padded over to her. He sat down beside her. "How are you doing darling?", she asked. He wanted to give her a little nickname and that was the best he had.
She purred, "Great, especially now that you're here!" She mewed happily, turning to face him so he could read her lips.

Abyssopelagic
October 7th, 2020, 06:49 PM
Halfpaw bumped into Eelpaw, head first, affectionately and purred at them.
"Hiya, friend."

Arie

Zero
October 7th, 2020, 07:02 PM
Ottersplash visibly relaxed when Coastbreeze joined him. "Thank stars. Where were you this whole time? Trust me. Being early was definitely an accident. Next time, I'll circle around the den a bunch and say I lost a fish if anyone asks." He was just rambling now, it was clear, and Coast would know it too. But really...he was glad not to be sitting alone anymore. Maybe now, he could watch the clan meeting unfold, cheer on whoever got their new mentor, or their new appren--

Wait. Wait hold on.

Otterplash's throat went try, his eyes widening in barely concealed panic when his name was called out at the very end. No. No no no no no. What was Lionstar thinking!? Why would Ottersplash be any less problematic than Basilpaw's previous mentors!?

Yeah- okay. He told Splashleap and Frozenpaw on separate occasions that eventually, someday he wouldn't mind having an apprentice. But StarClan, not now! Not in five moons from now. He wasn't ready, he wasn't-- no. Ottersplash wasn't prepared to take on such a big responsibility. The thought of having an apprentice rely on him was terrifying now that it was an actual thing happening. Not just -- oh yeah, someday that would be nice. Nope. Swoosh, bang, badaboom - Otter was a mentor now. StarClan take him.

Ottersplash turned to look at Coast, mind suddenly blank, way too blank to remember anything he was supposed to do next. Help me, his amber eyes said. The tom noticed Basilpaw, who was scanning the sea of cats to find him out of the corner of his eye, and it made his stomach twist. Otter wished he could sink into the earth.

Coastbreeze grinned on as Ottersplash rambled to him, the content of such clearly going into one ear and right out the other. He opened his mouth to reply once it was clear the other tom trailed off, but got cut off by Lionstar speaking up before he could.

Ah, more ceremonies. He almost blocked it out to whisper what he had been planning on saying to his friend, but Lionstar had a bit of a surprise up his paw today it seemed.

Blue orbs moved back to his companion as the leader's words apparently sunk into him. Ottersplash got an apprentice? Well, that's interesting. He already knew he wasn't going to like that very much. They were way too similar for Coast to not know. Though, he was enjoying himself now.

Coastbreeze knew that look as Ottersplash turned back to look at him in return. Of course. His expression answered with sincerity. Wasn't that expected? He lifted a paw to tap his friend gently on the nose, trying to ground him once more. "It's okay, I'll help." He meowed, putting words to it with a rumbling purr. "Go on, touch noses and say hi." The tom gestured toward Basilpaw with the same paw, giving the other tom an encouraging nudge in the right direction. "And maybe try to look a little less terrified!" He called after him with a tiny laugh.

Moon Lily
October 7th, 2020, 07:38 PM
[ punkscape ]
(Eagle can come on over?)

Eagleflower shuffled his front paws rapidly, eager to hear what Lionstar had to say. His vivid green orbs trailed down to his feet. Stop. His paws halted their shuffling slowly as though they were sulking kits. The shuffling had gotten worse recently. A small worm of worry seemed to enjoy feeding him an array of theories about it. Today, apparently, he was sick. He already knew that. No cat could be skittish and anxious as he was naturally.

Attempting to distract himself, the brown-toned warrior smiled in the direction of a dove-grey she-cat. She look nervous, as though she was waiting for someone to jump out of the bushes and attack her. He could relate to that. Sidling over to the molly, the warrior felt his pelt rise. He wasn't used to being social. In fact, it was one of the things he despised. But it was the only way he could properly distract himself.
"Uh...h-hi. You're the new one...right?"

Inconsistency
October 7th, 2020, 07:47 PM
Frostpaw pricked her ears up as she heard paws coming her way she sniffed the air to smell of Brightkit. She hid her grin with a forced yawn and felt a bump in her side she turned her head over to him and forced herself not to smile. Not much. Though I think Stormtalon might have a grudge on me now. She whispered and flicked her tail in the direction of where she could smell the strong scent of Brightkit’s brother.
She thought a moment before asking. Any idea when you will be an apprentice? The den is pretty lonely when you can’t see who to talk to! She meowed. Brightkit would be fun to hang around without him being a kit. Then she didn’t have to make an excuse to visit the nursery. { Redtalon. }

Jessica1917
October 7th, 2020, 08:19 PM
Redtalon
Basilpaw noticed Ottersplash coming towards her looking terrified. Well, it seemed as though he wouldn't be one to attack a kit and get himself killed, that was a plus. She smiled at him. She was getting a little tired of getting new mentors. Basilpaw padded up to Ottersplash and booped her nose with his. I wonder how many apprentices get to boop noses three different times? She asked herself.

Puddle~
October 7th, 2020, 08:32 PM
Berryscorch and Baykit arrived.

panchiko
October 7th, 2020, 08:44 PM
// Mando ;w; sorry but podpaw is currently on the missing list & day is supposed to catch those in camp so <3

dayheart had been paying idle attention, simply looking around and taking a second look here and there at the cats he saw. his gaze landed on a particular podpaw, and he paused for a moment. wasn't that cat supposed to be missing? what was he doing around camp all of a sudden? dayheart felt a bit bad about intruding, as he noticed that podpaw was just chilling and trying to make conversation with a cat, but it was his job, after all. he tried to shake the guilt away, waddling up to the supposedly missing apprentice and giving them a once-over. "uh. dude... i don't think you're supposed to be here. like, no offense! you're cool and all, i'm sure, even though i haven't met you but that doesn't mean you're not cool, but uh yeah anyways you haven't been around for a while. so. uh. get off of riverclan property please :)))" dayheart tried to lighten up with a smile at the end, hoping it didn't go too badly.

Sklee
October 7th, 2020, 10:45 PM
Mosspaw looks over at the she-cat who just sat next to him. "Oh, hello! What's your name?" Sklee

"Oh! I'm Amberpaw! What's yours".

linnyboowho
October 7th, 2020, 11:07 PM
https://res.cloudinary.com/catsofthesun/image/upload/v1539013320/Kittypet%20Uncerts/KP001-01T.png

Ridgekit gulped nervously when he heard the call for a meeting sound, but none the less, he followed the rest of the kits from the nursery into the clearing. He dug his claws into the dirt as he waited, almost with bated breath to see what Lionstar would do this time.

It wasn't until after all way said did Ridgekit realize he had been holding his breath. He released it in a sigh of relief and felt the tension fall from his shoulders. No one was being chased out today.

He joined in the cheering of the new apprentices and welcomed the new members of the clan. Maybe today would be better, he thought.

Ziera
October 8th, 2020, 02:24 AM
// ShadowyUnknown

At the mention of his big brother, Brightkit's body language switched from enthusiastic to sheepish. Their last encounter hadn't been... uh... well, that great. It kinda hurt, if only because Frostpaw and Stormtalon were both very important to him, and Brightkit naturally wanted them to get along. But after the battle training behind the nursery? Frostpaw thought he was a controlling psycho, and Storm regarded Frost as an irresponsible kit. At least. That's what it sounded like, when Brightkit listened in on their conversation after he left (oops.)

"He doesn't have a grudge against you," Bright said, trying to be reassuring, though honestly Frost was probably right. The fluffy tom-kit shook his head. "I... I think you got off on the wrong paw. He's really great, when you get to know him! He's just." Brightkit's whiskers twitched as he wondered how to explain. "Storm's a little prickly on the outside. A lot of cats misjudge him, though. They think that's all he is... and I, I dunno. It makes me sad." Storm was so much more than his outside act.

Bright realized in horror that he'd rambled over the ceremony. He wanted to apologize to Frostpaw, but that would require more talking, more distraction, so he refrained-- holding his tongue tight between his teeth. When it seemed like a good moment to interject, after a break in the names being called out, Bright grinned at Frost. "I just turned 6 moons! I should be apprenticed any meeting now, I think."

---

// Zero | Jessica1917

Ottersplash huffed at Coast's mute response -- intent clear in the other's blue eyes. He responded with his own look. Well... yes, expected, but not for a while! I was just made a warrior like, two seconds ago! And then the paw hit his nose, causing him to wrinkle it. Coast paired the physical contact with some affirmation, too. It.... helped snap him out of whatever this haze was. Otter exhaled, both irritated at his friend's better composure and grateful for the prompting. Touch noses! That's-- that's right. Otter forced himself to relax, and as he did, his brain started working again. He remembered what to do, thank StarClan.

Otter's smile grew easier as he turned and met the apprentice's eyes, though inside he was still anxious. The tom just didn't want to show it. Cause, well, poor kid-- ya know? She might interpret his panic as her fault, something she did, and that wasn't... that wasn't good at all. Otter didn't want Basilpaw to think it was her fault. Clearly this was Lionstar's fault; he kept assigning her crummy mentors.

"Hiya, Basil," Ottersplash said when he dipped his head to touch noses. "You know what they say. Third time's the charm, right?" The young warrior winked once, something he normally did, relieved to know his voice sounded mostly normal. Warm, even. Yeah--- good.

shaae_26
October 8th, 2020, 06:09 AM
--Her requirements can be found here. (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30828) Also, she's currently doing battle training with Lotusheart ( Shadeleaf ), Wolfpaw ( Goldenmac ), and Brightpaw ( ChillCat ), so ill let u know when she's done and maybe she can learn how to hunt?--
-Badgerpaw-

Badgerpaw jumped as her new mentor approached her. "H-hi..." she mewed shyly. "I've done b-battle traing a few t-times and I did sw-swimming... I only n-need to learn how to h-hunt..." That would be difficult. She looked down at her front paws, one unsheathed. Obviously the de-clawed one wasn't...
"Ok." Mewed Icetree. "Fishing, or land hunting? Or both?"

pidgeon
October 8th, 2020, 06:20 AM
// punkscape

Podpaw was late! "Uh-oh," he murmured. "And Sootpaw and Stealthpaw took their assessments, so they'll be warriors..." He twirled his tail anxiously, and began listening to Lionstar. Woah! A lot of cats were joining! And...that Mossygrove. Really nice name. PLANTS! Wow, she must love plants. Oh! Eekeekeekeek! She was sitting right there! Podpaw waved his tail at Sootpaw and Stealthpaw, promising to come back over after he chatted a bit.

"Hi!" he chirped once he made his way over to Mossygrove. "I'm Podpaw! I'm an apprentice, and pure RiverClan! My best friends are Stealthpaw and Sootpaw, and they'll be warriors soon! I LOVE plants. And, YOUR NAME IS BASICALLY MADE OF PLANTS. Where did you come from? Who's your family? What are you good at? Do you want to be friends?

"I want to be friends."

[ punkscape ]
(Eagle can come on over?)

Eagleflower shuffled his front paws rapidly, eager to hear what Lionstar had to say. His vivid green orbs trailed down to his feet. Stop. His paws halted their shuffling slowly as though they were sulking kits. The shuffling had gotten worse recently. A small worm of worry seemed to enjoy feeding him an array of theories about it. Today, apparently, he was sick. He already knew that. No cat could be skittish and anxious as he was naturally.

Attempting to distract himself, the brown-toned warrior smiled in the direction of a dove-grey she-cat. She look nervous, as though she was waiting for someone to jump out of the bushes and attack her. He could relate to that. Sidling over to the molly, the warrior felt his pelt rise. He wasn't used to being social. In fact, it was one of the things he despised. But it was the only way he could properly distract himself.
"Uh...h-hi. You're the new one...right?"

Mossygrove jumped a bit when the energetic apprentice ran up to her and started bombarding her with questions. She didn't blame him for being curious, of course the young cat would want to know more about this mysterious stranger that had joined them. She gave Podpaw a small smile and tilted her head slightly.
"It's nice to meet you," she nodded, anxiously wanting to avoid most of those other questions. "I'm uh...I'm from the outskirts. I was an outsider just before this." a little white lie. Technically the truth, as she had spent plenty of time outside the Clans.

When another cat approached her, she took notice that this one must be a warrior, and far more sensible. The way he talked showed her he was nervous as well, and that was honestly a small comfort for her. She wasn't the only ball of nerves here.
"Um, yes, I'm Mossygrove. It's nice to meet you," she meowed, trying her best to look and sound friendly. I have to stop being such a nervous wreck if I'm going to live here. This is ridiculous.

-Ash-
October 8th, 2020, 06:30 AM
"Ok." Mewed Icetree. "Fishing, or land hunting? Or both?"
"Both."

shaae_26
October 8th, 2020, 06:46 AM
"Both."
"Fun!" Mewed Icetree hapily. (I can't even number the times i've typed Icepaw by accident!)

-Ash-
October 8th, 2020, 06:53 AM
"Fun!" Mewed Icetree hapily. (I can't even number the times i've typed Icepaw by accident!)
(lol) Badgerpaw nodded. "V-very fun."

sootsplashed
October 8th, 2020, 07:52 AM
Very... important... announcement? Sootpaw perked up, now super curious as to what it was. Was Fawnsqueak getting an apprentice or something? Was RiverClan going to do some raid thing? She could hardly wait to see what it was. She hoped not many ceremonies except her and Stealthpaw's warrior ceremony was going to go on, since she really could not wait to hear what it was.

shaae_26
October 8th, 2020, 08:09 AM
(lol) Badgerpaw nodded. "V-very fun."
"So, when do ya want to get started?" Icetree asked.

CupCakeChloe
October 8th, 2020, 08:46 AM
Well my friends tells you to join or not?
If you said yes, You will join us to our Cupcakeland Pack!!!
If you said no, We'll leave you in this Cupcakeland Pack :(

Yes or No? Tell me below.

Exis
October 8th, 2020, 09:36 AM
Foxblaze turned to her side and groomed her son, “Calm down, I’m sure they’ll be nice to you. And if they’re not I’ll have some words to trade with them, how’s that?” She asked her boy. A little roughness was fine by her standards, but mean wasn’t ok. How she wished this boy would stop playing in dirt.

Rani

Inconsistency
October 8th, 2020, 09:49 AM
As a few different strong emotions flooded her pelt she sensed he felt a bit anxious and or a bit awkward about talking about perhaps she shouldn’t have brought that up? I’m sure he’s good, I do not mean to misjudge. She said and made a small forced smile. He’s right, Me and Stormtalon couldn’t have gotten a better impression of each other . If Stormtalon is Brightkits brother I should respect him more. She thought. Her pelt grew a bit hot with embarrassment and then she put her mind to the fact that Brightkit will probably a apprentice soon! That was good. Then when Brightkit becomes an apprentice maybe they could train. Her mentor hadn’t been too active maybe training with a partner would be helpful. { Redtalon. }

Quasar
October 8th, 2020, 10:20 AM
Turtlekit stumbled out of the nursery, her large eyes wide as saucers. This-this was her first meeting. This was big for her, and she didn't want to blow it. She was gonna be the best listener ever, or Lionleader was gonna kick her out. The moon old kit ducked behind a random queen, her unusually long tail poking out from behind the larger cat, with her head occasionally peeking out. If no one knew she was here, that meant she couldn't get in trouble, right?

---

Snowfern padded calmly out into the clearing and joined the rest of her clanmates

ciitrus--fruitz
October 8th, 2020, 12:21 PM
"Oh! I'm Amberpaw! What's yours".
"I'm Mosspaw," he says, wrapping his tail around his paws. The other apprentice looked friendly, even a little too much, but he didn't mind. "So, uhh... how long have you been an apprentice," he asks, racking his brain for a conversation. He'd never been the best at small talk.

JusticeRabbit
October 8th, 2020, 05:10 PM
Spottedkit sits back down and someone steps on her tail.

(Open for a rude\mean cat)

Cobra
October 8th, 2020, 05:10 PM
// hope omg haha didn't notice forgot i had him

Podpaw turned around from his conversation with Mossygrove, and oh! Ah! Hey, it was Dayheart! He gave the tom a big smile, although he was mostly focusing on Mossygrove, since they'd been having a conversation together. To be honest, Dayheart was being kinda rude(though the name was cool). Podpaw had been HAVING A CONVERSATION with Mossygrove and then the cat had just burst up? Uh...personal space? Could he have a conversation? And then, he started talking about Podpaw being missing? What? Oh yeah...he had been supposed to like, check in with Lionstar or something. He didn't want to remember that stupid Twoleg pair. Whatever. Oh...maybe he should have. "Hi." he meowed flatly, a slightly bored expression on his face. "Thanks, I think I am! My best friends told me I am. I'm sure you are too, it's wonderful to meet you...yeah...I forgot um...I'll just be on my way...hope to see you when I like...I don't know...bye!"

The cream colored cat dashed away quickly, confusion on his face.

shaae_26
October 8th, 2020, 06:34 PM
Spottedkit sits back down and someone steps on her tail.

(Open for a rude\mean cat)
Icetree walkes up, not looking, and accidentally steps on a kits tail. He doesn't notice, so it seems rude.

Sklee
October 8th, 2020, 09:05 PM
"I'm Mosspaw," he says, wrapping his tail around his paws. The other apprentice looked friendly, even a little too much, but he didn't mind. "So, uhh... how long have you been an apprentice," he asks, racking his brain for a conversation. He'd never been the best at small talk.

"Just a moon or so? I don't know, not very long"?

BEAR.
October 9th, 2020, 02:40 AM
Although Lionstar didn't really want to wait on cats this meeting, he decided with all the kits he needed to call for, it might be best to see who would actually participate in their ceremony.

After all, an inactive baby was no good for productivity.

"We have many kits old enough to become apprenticed.. and although not all of you may have learned from the stories of our elders, I will be hosting a storytime later for all apprentices and kits. It is vital you attend: not only will it be a learning experience for your training, it may just save your life someday.

"That aside, when I call your name, step forward. Failure to attend will result in you remaining a kit until the next meeting.

"Shellkit [ Exis], Primrosekit [ Estelle], Ridgekit [ linnyboowho], Lotuskit [ ~dust~], Twigkit [ gs29513], ..Goslingkit [ Absol], Brightkit [ Redtalon], Mothkit [ l'esprit], Cloudkit [ ShadowyUnknown], Baykit [ Phantom Puddle~], Spottedkit [ Jack], and Snakekit [ Rani]!"

What would the queens do now if all these kits came forward? Lionstar might have to reassign Flyfur at this rate.

While he gave them all a chance to gather, he scowled at the sight of Heatherwing [ StarSpirit2009]. "Heatherwing, next time you go missing I'd appreciate it if you didn't show up in the middle of this meeting." He was disapproving of her behavior, acting like she hadn't ditched her Clan. "Once this is over, I want you to arrange a hunting patrol to make up for some of the time you spent away from us." He would have dealt with Podpaw now, but the stinker ran off into the territory. An issue for later, he supposed.

Rani
October 9th, 2020, 03:09 AM
Snakekit rubbed against his mother with a purr before peeling away, fur now spotless and shining. Slinking through the crowd the lean kit stood in front of Lionstar face serious and calm. But his eyes, his narrowed eyes glinted hatefully up at the leader. He remembered the effect the older toms reaction had on his relationship with his mother and given how important that was to Snakekit such an action was unforgivable. Still he stayed silent and waited for a mentor, he'd participated in the elder stories, he'd never really acted out, his hidden attitude wouldnt stop him becoming an apprentice... Probably.

linnyboowho
October 9th, 2020, 03:21 AM

Ridgekit felt his breath hitch in his chest. Lionstar was calling him. Was... Was he ready? For a moment, he panicked. There was still so much more he had to learn, wasn't there? What should he do?

Then, he breathed. Quickly at first, but breath by breath, he claimed himself. The pale tabby shook out his fur and rose up to his full height. He scanned the croud but didn't see his Not-Momma. He hoped she was proud of him. If he had a tail, it would have been straight up as he walked over to the golden tom. He swallowed his nerves and stood before him, ready as he could be. He even managed to look the leader in the eyes, holding that gaze for as long as he could.

He could do this. He would be a clan cat.

~dust~
October 9th, 2020, 05:07 AM
Lotuskit walked forward towards him. This was so exciting! She was ready to become an apprentince.

shaae_26
October 9th, 2020, 05:21 AM
BILL. "Im a pregant queen though! My kits are cmming in less than a moon". Heatherwing protested.

ChillCat
October 9th, 2020, 07:07 AM
Wow! So many kits were becoming apprentices! Brightpaw figured she would have to move her nest around a bit to make room for all the new cats in the den.

JusticeRabbit
October 9th, 2020, 08:14 AM
Spottedkit walks forward exitedly THIS is my apprentice ceremony!!

BILL.

gs29513
October 9th, 2020, 08:36 AM
It was his turn! HIS TURN! And Goslingkit was becoming an apprentice too! This was going to be great! They could learn all KINDS of stuff together! Trembling with excitement, Twigkit stumped forward, his was hitting the ground a bit offbeat. But did he care? No, he did not. Because he was becoming an APPRENTICE! He wondered who his mentor would be. He hoped someone cool! He was a little worried about the story thing. He THOUGHT he went, but he could go to this one too! Because........he THOUGHT apprentices weren't to old for stories. Were they?

Inconsistency
October 9th, 2020, 08:43 AM
Cloudkit frowned and hesitated he looked back at the nursery then stepped forward. Hadn’t he become in trouble at least a few days ago? I thought you couldn’t become something unless you were good! He thought. He kicked the ground tried to spot Splashkit one time before going up but couldn’t see her he walked up to Lionstar he dragged his paws and looked up at Lionstar. Will he give me the worst mentor possible or something? I think that doing that intentionally would be not... Allowed..? He thought and tried to make a smile towards the leader even if he didn’t want to become an apprentice. Even if he didn’t want to be face to face with his leader. { BILL. }

Roseleader
October 9th, 2020, 09:11 AM
Rosepaw thinks Lotuskit Goslingkit Ridgekit and Mothkit are becoming apprentices? Yay!

Puddle~
October 9th, 2020, 10:01 AM
Bristling with excitement, Baykit rushed up to the Streamstone, stopping in place beside their sibling, Snakekit. Woooo, this was so exciting! It was dissapointing that half their siblings weren't around anymore, but hey--at least Snakekit and Twigkit were here, and they'd all become apprentices togather! And now they could finally learn all sorts of awesome apprentice things! Wait, who was gonna be their mentor? Oooooooooh they couldn't wait to find out! Settling fully down, they had to try their hardest to prevent themself from bursting out with energy and bouncing around all over the place.

The Room Service Guy
October 9th, 2020, 11:21 AM
Yellow Caballero Minnowpaw looked around.Where was Palepounce?

BEAR.
October 9th, 2020, 12:08 PM
While they waited on the rest of the kits, Lionstar bared his fangs at Heatherwing [ StarSpirit2009]. Was she serious?

Did she seriously think that would get her out of this?

"If you can vanish on us for half a moon while pregnant, you can do one hunting patrol for your Clan to make up for your disappearance. If loners who don't have family to help them hunt can do so while they're about to burst, it won't kill you."

The sense of entitlement was what got to him - the belief she was exempt because she was due to have kits almost a moon from now. A moon!

Lionstar was usually pretty generous with the queens of his Clan, but she hadn't even notified them of this prior to this punishment and he wasn't going to budge from his decision.

shaae_26
October 9th, 2020, 12:19 PM
BILL.
"Its not like I wanted to leave my clan for a month! I was hunting, and got lost. I fell in a mudhole and lost my vision for a few sunrises, then realized I must have been stumbling around trying to get back to Riverclan while blind, and ended up lost. You should be greatful im not dead, and came back at all!" Heathwing huffed. Lionstar probably thought she as having a grand old time with her old kittypet friends from when she was one. But no, what she said truly happened. Would Lionstar belive her?.. Probably not. But as long as she was truthful to herself, thats all that matters, right?

Ziera
October 9th, 2020, 01:04 PM
// ShadowyUnknown

Brightkit smiled warmly at Frost's response. He... appreciated that. It made him feel lighter, like it wasn't impossible for Frostpaw and Stormtalon to eventually get along. Frostpaw would give it another chance, and Bright knew he could talk his brother around to it. "Thanks. I promise, next time it won't be so bad."

He was about to keep talking when Lionstar actually called out his name. What!? He hadn't expected it to be so soon. Yes, he just turned six moons, and he HAD listened to an elder story-- but still! Brightkit's head snapped to attention, blue eyes wide with surprise, quickly melting into excitement. "Frostpaw! Maybe it'll be today!" He beamed at her, unexpected anticipation humming pleasantly through his limbs as he bounded off to join the other kits. "Be right back!"

Bright caught Stormtalon's eyes off to the side as he went--where his brother usually cornered himself--and they were shining with such approval it made his heart swell. He was far too distracted to notice the little squabble brewing between Lionstar and Heatherwing.

BEAR.
October 9th, 2020, 01:24 PM
Okay, so she was serious. Seriously a pain in his ass.

"Heatherwing, you're throwing a fit over being told to do a single patrol to make up for your disappearance. Why you left is irrelevant right now - if you can't handle one patrol, perhaps you shouldn't have returned." It might seem harsh, but she was giving him grief over one hunting patrol. One.

It wasn't like he was asking much. Literal rogues with no training or support could handle it. If she swallowed her pride and recognized it as an opportunity to make up for loss time, this wouldn't be an issue. But no - she had to keep fighting, and Lionstar was doing his best to not be a complete jerk about it.

Cats like her really shouldn't breed if they can't handle duties. "If you want to continue this discussion - Stars know why you'd want to, it won't change you having to do that patrol - it can be done so after this meeting. You're interrupting the ceremony of these poor kits." Which was a problem in of itself - why did she have to be so damn rude, too?

[ StarSpirit2009 ]

shaae_26
October 9th, 2020, 01:30 PM
BILL. "I'll lead that stupid hunting patrol, but I can't promise I'll be able to bring back prey. You should try carring 5 kits, its hard! Let alone HUNTING while doing so!" Heatherwing huffed, but sat down again. Those poor kits where so excited to be apprenticed, so she shutup.

chaton
October 9th, 2020, 02:15 PM
Mothkit had shown a bit late, but they padded up haphazardly at the call of their name. They'd rather hide among the crowd, as being out here in the attention of every cat in this clan... it was nervewracking. The grey kitten couldn't help but shake at the thought. Calm. Stay calm. They kept repeating that phrase in their mind to little success.

Inconsistency
October 9th, 2020, 02:22 PM
Frostpaw smiled warmly and sat down with her tail covering her. She felt him leave up to the ledge. Go for it. She whispered. Yes! Now I won't be completely alone, at least. She thought and nodded. She wished she could see them all at the moment she turned her head up and looked across the kits. { Redtalon. }

duckie
October 9th, 2020, 03:20 PM
Sootflare

Instead of hopping up to the deputy spot for this meeting, Sootflare hung back among the crowd, eyes scanning over his clanmates. Lately he had been feeling... seperate from his clan, his duties dragging him to and fro without much time allotted for getting acqainted. It felt like cats would join and leave without them ever meeting. Being among them again - even for a meeting - felt good.

However, he raised a brow at the heightening exchange between Lionstar and a molly in the crowd and, after a moment of their back and forth, climbed to his paws and made his way over.

"I'll tag along on that expedition." he mewoed, projecting his voice to carry above the murmurs around him. He would settle down - not next to, but near this Heatherwing - and await the continuation of the meeting. She didn't look terribly far along at a quick glance but then again, he wasn't well versed in the way of pregnancies.

[ StarSpirit2009 ]

shaae_26
October 9th, 2020, 03:37 PM
Sootflare

Instead of hopping up to the deputy spot for this meeting, Sootflare hung back among the crowd, eyes scanning over his clanmates. Lately he had been feeling... seperate from his clan, his duties dragging him to and fro without much time allotted for getting acqainted. It felt like cats would join and leave without them ever meeting. Being among them again - even for a meeting - felt good.

However, he raised a brow at the heightening exchange between Lionstar and a molly in the crowd and, after a moment of their back and forth, climbed to his paws and made his way over.

"I'll tag along on that expedition." he mewoed, projecting his voice to carry above the murmurs around him. He would settle down - not next to, but near this Heatherwing - and await the continuation of the meeting. She didn't look terribly far along at a quick glance but then again, he wasn't well versed in the way of pregnancies.

[ StarSpirit2009 ]
"thank you". Sighed Heatherwing. At least Sootflare had some sense.

The Kitty.
October 9th, 2020, 04:09 PM
// BILL.

Goslingkit

Pah! Took long enough.

Tail curling to arch haughtily over her back, Goslingkit strutted eagerly forward, nose lifted into the air. Last time she had been so anxious for a ceremony she had been held back. Should that happen again, Goslingkit wouldn't be surprised if she then ended up chopping off and munching on every other cat's heads. Grrr.

Splashy
October 10th, 2020, 12:07 PM
+ Peril +
Rainsplash saw Fallenpaw, his eyes widening. She wasn't disappeared afterall!

"There you are, little scoundrel!"

He hissed quietly in annoyance, rubbing the she-cat's head with his paw semi-harshly.

"You follow me when we are sent out on patrols, not just lull about like there's nothing to do!"

He whisperedgruffly to the apprentice, a frown on his face.

"Now quiet, we need to listen to the ceremonies."

He whispered, quickly sitting down beside the apprentice.

Peril
October 10th, 2020, 12:14 PM
l Fallenpaw l
l Splashy l
"Sorry Rainsplash" She said before looking back at Lionstar.

Jessica1917
October 10th, 2020, 02:27 PM
Basilpaw's ears were pricked to the max. It was just last meeting when she had received her first mentor, and since then she had lost that one, gained a new one, and lost THAT one. She looked up at her new mentor and smiled. Third time was the charm. Redtalon

panchiko
October 10th, 2020, 09:46 PM
Stripepaw bounded up to the Streamstone. She looked at the cat next to her. She looked like a nice she-cat! “Hi! This is my first meeting as an apprentice. I’m really excited!” she said. hope

spiderpaw turned over to see stripepaw and was a bit caught off guard by her excitement — spiderpaw was kinda tired — but she could always appreciate some good ol’ enthusiasm! and there was nothing quite like enthusiasm to get herself enthusiastic, so spiderpaw smiled brightly and listened to what stripepaw was saying intently. first meeting as an apprentice? congratulations were in order! “congrats! on being an apprentice, i mean! but also on this being your first meeting as an apprentice because that must be kinda cool!” it’d been a while since her first meeting as an apprentice. oh so many moons ago… back when oaky was still here. she’d never forget the small panic of figuring out which cat was her mentor, but it’d all been in good fun, and three mentors later here she was, looking back at the interaction as though it were part of a brighter childhood.

back to the conversation at hand, though! “well!!! nice!!! how’s your first meeting going? is it like you pictured it to be, or.. not so much?” sure, you could be excited, but you could also be disappointed while being excited, couldn’t you? yeah, that was possible! spiderpaw herself liked meetings, sorta.. kinda.. okay, she didn’t exactly like meetings, because meetings meant new mentors and new mentors meant the old one had taken off again, but during normal meetings she found herself entertained enough. “how are ya, by the way? are ya lookin’ forward to all the apprentice-y things?” spiderpaw offered an excited smile.

spiderpaw paid sideways attention to the back-and-forth going on between lionstar and heathersomething, stifling a tiny laugh at how frustrating the whole situation seemed. ah. nothing like stubborn arguing to brighten up your day, y'know? she called out the names of all of the new apprentices and joining cats, giving each a curious glance.

Estelle
October 11th, 2020, 05:22 AM
He wasn't getting an apprentice, was he? Gingerfrost had been resting after his long trip, only to suddenly hear his name called. He left the warrior's den to see what was happening, and to his relief no sudden apprentice was involved. Lionstar had only announced his return. Truthfully, Gingerfrost felt far from ready to be dealing with a loud and obnoxious ranked up kit.
That being said, a meeting was still called. It was strange, despite it being a perfect rest disturber, the young warrior had actually found himself to sort of miss these meetings and clan habits. Not that anyone really needed to know that. he stepped to the edges of the crowd and lazily sat down, per usual, watching with half closed eyes as a bunch of kits were called up to be made apprentices again. And of course, it was half the nursery, again. He sometimes seriously wondered if the clan even had enough warriors to train these kits.

---------------------------------

After while, a tiny kit stood in the entrance of the nursery. Was the deformed version of her name called? Yes. By what she came to know as the voice all listened to? Yes. Was she being stopped from leaving the nursery again? Strangely enough, no. Despite her small.. Adventure, Primrosekit found herself rarely leaving the nursery for one simple reason: she wasn't allowed to. Usually when she got even close to the entrance, she'd be picked up by one of the big cats and put back into a soft reed covered nest. In other words, she was often treated like something much to fragile-- something to fragile for the outside. She'd only been allowed to leave occasionally, either under supervision or when she snuck out, but this time-- nothing was stopping her. And she could feel the eyes on her! The kitten carefully stepped forth, almost expecting the usual again, but nothing came. So she broke to a tiny trot to the front, only stopping once she tripped over her own paws.
Unknown to her, the reason was because she had presumably reached the age of six moons, and would likely become and apprentice. The sight of the oblivious kitten between all others was questionable though, despite all of the being about the same age, she was still much smaller. But that didn't matter! Whatever was happening, she'd do it just as well as anyone else!

Abyssopelagic
October 11th, 2020, 08:44 PM
Halfpaw noticed her adopted brother was becoming an apprentice and before he made his way forward, she touched Ridgekit's shoulder.
"Hey, you finally get to become an apprentice. You'll do good."
She purred to him.

Mothkit!! Was also becoming an apprentice? Yay!!
Whoo-hoo!!
She waved to Mothkit.

She looked to Mossygrove, after giving encouragement to her siblings and hopped over.
The silver charcoal with a pale half face waved to her.
"Are you Mossygrove? Hi and welcome to RiverClan."

linnyboowho @l'espirit punkscape

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
October 12th, 2020, 12:16 PM
spiderpaw turned over to see stripepaw and was a bit caught off guard by her excitement — spiderpaw was kinda tired — but she could always appreciate some good ol’ enthusiasm! and there was nothing quite like enthusiasm to get herself enthusiastic, so spiderpaw smiled brightly and listened to what stripepaw was saying intently. first meeting as an apprentice? congratulations were in order! “congrats! on being an apprentice, i mean! but also on this being your first meeting as an apprentice because that must be kinda cool!” it’d been a while since her first meeting as an apprentice. oh so many moons ago… back when oaky was still here. she’d never forget the small panic of figuring out which cat was her mentor, but it’d all been in good fun, and three mentors later here she was, looking back at the interaction as though it were part of a brighter childhood.

back to the conversation at hand, though! “well!!! nice!!! how’s your first meeting going? is it like you pictured it to be, or.. not so much?” sure, you could be excited, but you could also be disappointed while being excited, couldn’t you? yeah, that was possible! spiderpaw herself liked meetings, sorta.. kinda.. okay, she didn’t exactly like meetings, because meetings meant new mentors and new mentors meant the old one had taken off again, but during normal meetings she found herself entertained enough. “how are ya, by the way? are ya lookin’ forward to all the apprentice-y things?” spiderpaw offered an excited smile.

spiderpaw paid sideways attention to the back-and-forth going on between lionstar and heathersomething, stifling a tiny laugh at how frustrating the whole situation seemed. ah. nothing like stubborn arguing to brighten up your day, y'know? she called out the names of all of the new apprentices and joining cats, giving each a curious glance.

(Oof, I missed this one! Sorry, I was gone that day.)
“Thank you! It’s bee going well! Well, maybe, after all, since this is my first meeting I don’t know what it’s supposed to be like. But I do like it!” Stripepaw said. This cat seems nice! Although, she normally thought every cat seemed nice. But this cat seems super nice!

“Of course I’m looking forward to all this apprentice-y stuff! I got a tour of the territory yesterday, and I also learned how to swim! Water feels so different, doesn’t it? Anyway, my mentor is Splashleap. She’s super nice and the best mentor ever! She’s always ready to teach me, and she’s really smart! When she taught me how to swim, we even got to race across the pond! She beat me, but I was close behind!” Stripepaw was proud of herself for being so close to the warrior, and she was also very proud to have such a cool mentor! Suddenly, a thought came into her mind. “Me and Splashleap are going hunting later. She said before that I could bring any apprentice friends. Wanna come with us?” She invited.

Exis
October 12th, 2020, 01:42 PM
Shellkit stepped forward.

BEAR.
October 12th, 2020, 06:05 PM
"Kits, you have -- mostly -- completed the requirements to become an apprentice and are overdue for a ceremony.

"So let's get started.

"Snakekit [ Rani], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Snakepaw. Eagleflower [ Moon Lily] will be your mentor.

"Ridgekit [ linnyboowho], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Ridgepaw. Mothshade [ ChillCat] will be your mentor.

"Lotuskit [ ~dust~], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Lotuspaw. Featherfang [ kittygirl] will be your mentor.

"Spottedkit [ Jack], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Spottedpaw. Jaywing [ Star Wolf] will be your mentor.

"Twigkit [ gs29513], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Twigpaw. Ashpool [ The Ink Demon] will be your mentor.

"Cloudkit [ ShadowyUnknown], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Cloudpaw. Koisplash [ Boulder] will be your mentor.

"Baykit [ Phantom Puddle~], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Baypaw. Hollowbreeze [ Goldebwhisker] will be your mentor.

"Brightkit [ Redtalon], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Brightpaw. Creekflow [ Middy] will be your mentor.

"Mothkit [ l'esprit], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Mothpaw. Woollyflame [ eerie elysian] will be your mentor.

"Goslingkit [ Absol], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Goslingpaw. I don't normally make parents mentor their own kits but.. for you, I think an exception needs to be made. Goosefury [ Supernatural Slushie] will be your mentor, and I trust he will teach you how to be a fine warrior someday. And not.." Lionstar gestured vaguely. "Cannibalistic."

Moving on!

"Primrosekit [ Estelle], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Primrosepaw. Silversong [ Neon Lights] will be your mentor.

"Shellkit [ Exis], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Shellpaw. Gingerfrost [ Estelle] will be your mentor." Okay, so the apprentices were done.

But that left Lionstar with one last thing to do. He was aware of the duplicate Brightpaws and aimed to amend that.

"In addition to all these new apprentices, we have a couple ready to become a warrior.

"Apprentices, when I call your name, come forward.

"Stealthpaw [ StealthWarrior], Sootpaw [ sinister soot], Lizardpaw [ Shadeleaf], and the older Brightpaw [ ChillCat]!"

He knew the older Brightpaw lacked the activity of his requirements, but he was curious to see how she handled the new rank - she definitely trained hard enough for it.

Madelaine
October 12th, 2020, 06:11 PM
[ gs29513; ]

Ashpool heard her name get called by the leader on taking Twigpaw as an apprentice. This would be her first one and she swore she would teach them all that she knows. The molly padded up to Twigpaw, touching noses with them. "Once the meetings down I'll show you the territory.", she meowed with a smile. Ashpool was excited to get an apprentice. This would keep her busy.

Roseleader
October 12th, 2020, 06:12 PM
Rosepaw cheers Snakepaw! Ridgepaw! Ridgepaw! Ridgepaw! Lotuspaw! Lotuspaw! Lotuspaw! Spottedpaw! Twigpaw! Cloudpaw! Baypaw! Brightpaw! Mothpaw! Mothpaw! Mothpaw! Goslingpaw! Goslingpaw! Goslingpaw! Primrosepaw! Shellpaw! Cheering the names of her adopted siblings three times.

Bread
October 12th, 2020, 06:24 PM
Duckbounce cheered for her apprentice as she heard her name get called. She knew the younger molly had been longing to be a warrior for a while now, and she was happy for her. "Woo! Go Lizardpaw!" She cheered for her apprentice the moment before she became a warrior.

Duckbounce also recognized another name, in the section of kits becoming apprenitces. Baykit. That weird little kit that had... strange battle moves. She frowned at the fact that she would not get to mentor her, but she was happy that she had too leveled up. "Baypaw! Baypaw! Baypaw!" She cheered.

ChillCat
October 12th, 2020, 06:28 PM
Brightpaw was vibrating with excitement. She stepped up to the rock, trying not to let Lionstar see how much she was shaking. I'M GONNA BE A WARRIOR I'M GONNA BE A WARRIOR I'M GONNA BE A WARRIOR WHERE'S LOTUSHEART BILL. Shadeleaf

Mothshade poked his head up, only half listening. An apprentice? Since when? This was an honor he didn't feel like he deserved, but the kit didn't have to know that. "Ridgepaw? Where are you? I'm Mothshade." linnyboowho

The Kitty.
October 12th, 2020, 06:30 PM
// Suoernatural Slushie

Goslingpaw

Goslingpaw's ears twitched. Cannibalistic. Huh. What did that word even mean? It sure did seem to... upset Lionstar, admittedly. Her brows crowded dismissively together. Eh. Whatever. All that mattered was that she was now an apprentice -- at long last!

Whiskers pressing back against her muzzle, Gosling took a brisk few steps toward her... er, new mentor. "Hi, Da - Goosefury," she greeted coolly. "So you're my new teacher, now are you? Well, I'm excited to see what you plan on teaching me." Her chest puffed out as she waited for the one-eyed tom's response.

Puddle~
October 12th, 2020, 06:45 PM
goldebwhisper

YESS! Apprentice at last! Bright smile on their face, Baypaw skipped excitedly around to find Hollowbreeze. "Hello!!!" they yelled up at their new mentor--or at least, the cat who they assumed was Hollowbreeze. Whether that was actually him or not, the apprentice didn't know.

Bubbling with enthusiasm, they bounced circles around the warrior, throwing around questions left and right. "When are we gonna get started? Can we hunt? Oooh, or maybe battle training? Is being an apprentice hard? Can we go see all the other clans? What's it gonna be like?" Pausing to breathe, Baypaw stopped in their tracks and smiled up at Hollowbreeze, eagerly awaiting answers to their many questions.

Middy
October 12th, 2020, 07:11 PM
~[Creekflow]~
{Redtalon}
----------------------------
Surprise and self-subdued excitement flickered across the tom's face as his name was mentioned during the first half of the clan meeting. He got himself an apprentice to train? Huh. This would be his first one. Well? What was he waiting for? The warrior scrambled onto his paws and swiftly made his way over to Brightpaw, a warm tone overtaking his eyes. He was going to do everything he could to assure his apprentice's success, even willing to dilute a bit of his easygoing attitude if need be.

Once he had arrived and stood face to face with the youngster, he bent down and touched his nose to the smaller tom's. He gave the ginger tabby a friendly smirk and a quick wink before straightening up again. "You and I are gonna be quite the team eh? I'll be showing you around the territory today once this all ends. Now go spend some time with your friends and cheer for the apprentices that are becoming warriors before I go and take ya." A mischievous twinkle in his eyes betrayed the serious tone in his voice. He was already enjoying his new mentoring role and they hadn't even started to train!

As soon as he turned away from the younger tom, he quickly chanted the newly-made apprentices' names alongside the clan. These warriors in training needed all the support they could get. "Snakepaw! Ridgepaw! Lotuspaw! Spottedpaw! Twigpaw! Cloudpaw! Baypaw! Brightpaw! Mothpaw! Goslingpaw! Primrosepaw! Shellpaw! Woo!" He made sure to chant his apprentice's name a bit louder than the rest, like the cheeky tom he was. As soon as Lionstar began to speak again, he settled down. The next half was about to begin and he was eager to hear what each of the apprentices' warrior names would be. That was always his favorite part.

~dust~
October 12th, 2020, 07:20 PM
Lotuskit- paw squealed she ran over to her mentor and said
Hi feather-otter I’m Lotuspaw . I’m sooo excited to be an apprentince. What will we learn first swimming oh maybe hunting or probably fighting. It doesn’t really matter I’m just really excited
She smiles and then rubs her nose against her new mentor.
kittygirl

StealthWarrior
October 12th, 2020, 07:47 PM
Stealthpaw stepped forward, her pelt buzzed with excitment, she was finally going to become a warrior!

Shade.
October 12th, 2020, 07:54 PM
Lizardpaw came forward triumphantly. Surprisingly enough, she was excited. She felt like she wanted to jump and skip and be happy. Still, she retained her composure and looked up at the leader.

Shade.
October 12th, 2020, 07:56 PM
ChillCat

Lotusheart looked at her apprentice in pride, ready to cheer her new name when it came. It had been a lot of work, but she was happy to see her apprentice succeed.

Ziera
October 12th, 2020, 08:08 PM
// Middy | ShadowyUnknown | Absol

Brightpaw’s eyes gleamed with excitement when his new mentor—Creekflow, a brown and white tom who gave off welcoming warmth like sunlight on his pelt—approached. He…didn’t remember meeting this warrior before. But RiverClan was pretty big! It was possible to completely miss some cats, especially if they were older or younger than you. In any case? Brightpaw liked Creekflow already.

He stretched his neck and their noses met in the middle, setting the mentor-apprentice bond in ceremonial stone. Brightkit [Brightpaw, oops, that would take some getting used to] nodded rigorously following his new mentor’s introduction. Creekflow’s hints of mischief put the fluffy black tom at ease.

Okay, it wasn’t like he’d been SUPER nervous about what mentor he’d get. But… well. Bright had been a tiny bit worried that he might get someone rigid, a cat who valued rules and conforming over context and critical thinking. Over the enjoyment and purpose of becoming a warrior in the first place. Creekflow didn’t seem like that kind of cat, thank StarClan! No, more like the casual, confident, fun type. Brightpaw couldn’t wait to explore the territory and start.

But first—“Yeah, okay!” Brightpaw acknowledged his mentor’s push to cheer for the others, unable to stop his own grin from taking up most his face. The young tom’s chest swelled with pride. “See you soon!” Slipping back into the crowd of cats, Bright joined in the chants. “Snakepaw! Ridgepaw! Lotuspaw! Spottedpaw! Twigpaw! Cloudpaw! Baypaw! Mothpaw! Primrosepaw! Shellpaw! GOSLINGpaw!”

Brightpaw’s shouts for his friend Gos rose higher than the rest, and he fought to catch her attention over the noise. We made it together, he thought. Even though Gosling was supposed to be apprenticed earlier… he couldn’t help but be selfishly glad they were apprenticed side by side. The pure happiness Bright felt overflowed into his blue eyes, softened the curves of his smile when he found Frost again. His tail rested on her shoulder in greeting. "I get to join you in the apprentice's den now!"

Inconsistency
October 12th, 2020, 11:14 PM
Frostpaw joined in with the chants smiling a bit wildly as if it was her own ceremony. Brightpaw! Snakepaw! Goslingpaw! Rigdepaw! Lotuspaw! Spottedpaw! Twigpaw! Shellpaw! Primrosepaw! Cloudpaw! Baypaw! Mothpaw! Shellpaw! She called as she said Brightpaws name a wave of what she recognized as pride washed over her even if she shouldn’t have that much pride in someone not related to her. She nodded excitedly and wrapped her tail around her paws. Perhaps I should teach you sometime? She asked quietly. Those blind moves. She added stiffly and raised her head again making a warm smile she was fine if he hadn’t heard what she had said first of all. It was going to be a lot funnier with a friend as an apprentice then a kit. She found her voice to reply to what he had said. Yes, that is great! She exclaimed. What’s your first session? If your looking at the territory’s I could ask to maybe tag along. She meowed. But I won’t see it. She added half of it was a joke the other she didn’t know she rested her tail beside him and smiled today she wouldn’t have to walk alone. She thought and swished her tail back to her paws and closed her eyes imagining what the ceremony’s must have looked like - the sun showing down on every cat Lionstar looking down upon the kits and making them new apprentices. She always imagined it but she always knew the best moments in life could never be found by the mind. { Redtalon. }

Finpaw
October 13th, 2020, 06:12 AM
Pikepaw hung around the outskirts of his gathered clanmates as the meeting proceeded, disinterested in the announcements but still doing his part in participating. With each kit made an apprentice, he joined in the chorus of chanting their new name, only hesitating at Goslingpaw’s. That mention of cannibalism was.. odd, to say the least, but hopefully Lionstar’s judgement on allowing them to stay in RiverClan was not misplaced.

gs29513
October 13th, 2020, 07:13 AM
[ gs29513; ]

Ashpool heard her name get called by the leader on taking Twigpaw as an apprentice. This would be her first one and she swore she would teach them all that she knows. The molly padded up to Twigpaw, touching noses with them. "Once the meetings down I'll show you the territory.", she meowed with a smile. Ashpool was excited to get an apprentice. This would keep her busy.
YES! HE WAS AN APPRENTICE! AND HIS MENTOR WAS COOL! At least that was how it seemed to him. THIS WAS FANTASTIC! With a tiny(or not so tiny) hop of happiness, he bounced up to her with a purr. YES! Let's see the territory and EVERYTHING! I'm going to be the best apprentice EVER! I'm gonna be the best warrior TOO! THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT!
-------------------
YES! Sootpaw and Stealthpaw were becoming warriors! This was going to be great! They could take all their siblings out! And then, they could find their mom, who had DISAPPEARED! HUFF. But maybe they could find her? And maybe bring her back? Because as busy as she had been, Splashleap still wanted to talk to her mother at SOME point! She figured they ALL had some questions.

Jessica1917
October 13th, 2020, 08:20 AM
"Ridgepaw! Lotuspaw! Ridgepaw! Lotuspaw!" Basilpaw chanted. She had met then lotuskit in the elders den listening to stories, and Ridgekit was a loner kit who she met in the nursery. She hadn't met any of the others, but she chanted there names once as well. And some apprentices were becoming warriors! Cool! That would be her someday, she daydreamed. Basilpaw burst with joy. So much was happening!

sootsplashed
October 13th, 2020, 09:06 AM
Sootpaw stepped forward!

JusticeRabbit
October 13th, 2020, 09:09 AM
Spottedpaw walked around looking to find her mentor. Star Wolf

RETALIATION
October 13th, 2020, 09:48 AM
little frostblade (kit) wahdered into riverclans streamstone

Dovey
October 13th, 2020, 11:25 AM
Spottedpaw walked around looking to find her mentor. Star Wolf
Jaywing waved her tail to her new apprentice. "Spottedpaw, over here!" She called. Finally! A apprentice. "Would you like to hunt or go to the borders first?"

JusticeRabbit
October 13th, 2020, 11:27 AM
Borders!!The new apprentice said exitedly I bet this is the best mentor ever!!!
Star Wolf

Dovey
October 13th, 2020, 11:28 AM
Borders!!The new apprentice said exitedly I bet this is the best mentor ever!!!
Star Wolf
"Alright, let's go!" She flicked her tail for her apprentice to follow, as Jaywing walked out of camp.

BEAR.
October 13th, 2020, 12:30 PM
"I, Lionstar, leader of RiverClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard and well to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in their turn.

"Stealthpaw [ StealthWarrior], Sootpaw [ sinister soot], Lizardpaw [ Shadeleaf], and the older Brightpaw [ ChillCat], do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to protect and defend RiverClan even at the cost of your own life?"

Right now, there wasn't much else to be said. Once they responded, he could get on with the meeting - about the raid and changes with ShadowClan. Oh, and probably mention what happened with Fawnsqueak - a reminder for those who didn't know.

But he could wait - probably. His paws were itching to continue.

Shade.
October 13th, 2020, 12:33 PM
Lizardpaw looked up at the leader, her eyes like poison green chips of ice.
"I do." she said proudly. It was just a formality and everyone said it, no matter what, but Lizardpaw actually meant it.

Madelaine
October 13th, 2020, 01:02 PM
--

Ashpool loved the apprentices enthusiasm. This is what she needed while her mate was missing. She was sure he would return, but until then she needed a distraction. The molly swiped her tail over Twigpaw's back. "I'm sure you will. We'll watch the apprentices become warrriors now. So you can get a heads up when yours comes around.", Ashpool meowed. She was positive he would become one with her as his mentor.

ChillCat
October 13th, 2020, 01:25 PM
"I do," Brightpaw said. And she meant it. BILL.

goldebwhisper
October 13th, 2020, 02:12 PM
Phantom Puddle~

the tom chuckled "hold on little one slow down."the tom spoke and smiled at the very energetic apprentice. " lots of questions i see." the them smiled as he didn't know if this was his app or not he didn't wanna get its hopes up .

sootsplashed
October 13th, 2020, 03:55 PM
This was it.

The day she became a warrior.

The day she had been dreaming of since she was a kit.

But for some strange reason, she didn't want to say 'i do', like everyone else, she wanted it to be different. So Sootpaw said "I promise." Boom, it was different. She didn't need to be the same as everyone else, or say the same thing, at least. But what if 'i promise' wouldn't be accepted? "Or, if you need me to say the exact words 'i do', I do." She quickly added, her hazel eyes fixated on Lionstar.

Puddle~
October 13th, 2020, 07:29 PM
goldebwhisper

Tottering around a bit more, Baypaw finally calmed themselves down enough to sit still. "Yes, lots of questions. Don't worry! You don't have to answer them all! I just get excited really easily!" They still hadn't picked up on the fact that their voice was perhaps a tad bit too loud. "So anyways, can we go out for some training after this meeting ends? Pretty please?" Of course, they wanted to stay at the meeting to cheer on the apprentices being called up to become warriors, but as soon as all the important stuff was done, they wanted to launch straight into doing apprentice stuff.

Ziera
October 14th, 2020, 04:01 AM
// ShadowyUnknown

Brightpaw returned Frostpaw’s smile, nodding vigorously at all she said. “I think we’re seeing the territory today. And the blind moves - I don’t see why not! I mean, Storm only didn’t like it when I was still a kit, right?” His expression faltered at the mention of his brother, memories of Frost and Storm’s fight flooding back to hijack his euphoria. Brightpaw's voice dipped in volume. “Uh… maybe, do you think I could get you and Stormtalon to talk before, though? Just to clear stuff up.” He shuffled his paws, uncharacteristically sheepish—but still hopeful Frost would want to work it out. “Maybe you could be friends?”

Lionstar's voice startled Bright back into attention-mode. The ceremonies were continuing.

StealthWarrior
October 14th, 2020, 07:56 AM
"Yes!" Stealthpaw responded enthusiasticly, she was almost a warrior! She had to hold in a giggle though, as Sootpaw responded. She shot her friend a look, then resumed nerviously smiling

Estelle
October 14th, 2020, 09:41 AM
It seemed like he had thought to soon: he was getting an apprentice. Of course. Gingerfrost internally grumbled at the announcement. He didn't want to be responsible for one of those loud, obnoxious and occasionally very annoying kits, but it seemed he didn't have much of a choice now.
Better go to the scrap of fur now, or the newly made apprentice might be thinking his mentor isn't around- not that he cared much for it.
Gingerfrost scanned the different promoted kits, and was one of the last to step up to his apprentice, which he lazily looked down at. He bend down to briefly touch noses then muttered "we'll start by showing you the territory tomorrow" he'd have to wake up much to early again from now on, wouldn't he? If only training was later in the day. But oh well, he'd just have to deal with it. And so would Shellpaw.
All the formalities done, Gingerfrost turned to move back into the crowd, flicking his tail to the new apprentice the to either follow or head back to whoever he'd want.

[ Exis ]

---------------------------------------

What was happening? They now made an even weirder version of her name? Primrosekit-- or Primrosepaw now?-- didn't understand anything. So much was just happening at once; It started as a normal day where she wasn't allowed to leave the nursery, per usual, to several voices calling her and other names from all around! Her head almost started to spin, so loud. Her head darted from left to right despite the ever lasting darkness around her, icy blue eyes twitching.
Slowly the calling ceased, and she started to merely hear a few murmurs, along with paw steps ringing here and there. Then, other names were called by the commanding voice, and a little startled, Primrose scurried back. Something was happening, but what. Confused, the tiny newly made apprentice stumbled onto her hind. Eventually, it seemed like she too was being approached, clouded eyes and a tilted head fixed in the said direction.

[ Neon Lights ]