PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Floodstone

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

sootsplashed
June 22nd, 2020, 09:15 AM
Bluekitpaw padded up to Shadowpelt. "You're my mentor, what are we going to do first?" she said, barely containing her excitement. She. Was. An. Apprentice! jackal blackout

duckie
June 22nd, 2020, 09:55 AM
Sorrelpaw

"Now, of course!" she retorted indignantly. Had she not made her urgency clear enough? "I'm not going to sit around on my butt and be lazy with my training like some of these overgrown babies - I'm want to get started!" With that, she marched off towards the camp entrance, without a glance behind her to see in the newly-made warrior was following.

[ Mumble Poor Snowfern doesn't know what she's in for ]

stag
June 22nd, 2020, 09:55 AM
*River-whisker had waited for his app to come to him. *

Quasar
June 22nd, 2020, 10:02 AM
Sorrelpaw

"Now, of course!" she retorted indignantly. Had she not made her urgency clear enough? "I'm not going to sit around on my butt and be lazy with my training like some of these overgrown babies - I'm want to get started!" With that, she marched off towards the camp entrance, without a glance behind her to see in the newly-made warrior was following.

[ Mumble Poor Snowfern doesn't know what she's in for ]

Snowfern rolled her eyes. Letting out a snort, she responded, "Well, you're going to regret saying that one day. You're gonna beg your mentor to let you take a day off when you seriously start training!" she retorted, smirking down at Sorrelpaw. Following the smaller she-cat to the camp entrance, she trotted ahead, humming a little tune to herself. "We'll explore the borders first, then we'll go to cattail pond and other main areas in the territory." she mewed, padding out of camp, her long fur waving in the breeze.

ChillCat
June 22nd, 2020, 12:07 PM
Catattack Brightpaw was ecstatic. I'm an apprentice now! Where's my mentor? Tigersnap sounded like a really cool name, she hoped he would be a good mentor.

gs29513
June 22nd, 2020, 12:29 PM
Oh. she meowed looking down. No. At the same time as you. That stupid Skykit dragged me with her out of the stinkin territory and we were caught! Soo. I hate her sooooooo much and I would give anything to hurt her! gs29513
You would hurt her? But Lionstar would never make you an apprentice then. Splashkit mewed, shocked. Looking at her sister, she pressed up against her. Hey, we'll still be apprentices, even if it takes a little while. she mewed.

~RooRoo~
June 22nd, 2020, 12:35 PM
I know. she mewed holding back tears. She pressed in closer to her brother then years started appearing in her eyes. gs29513

gs29513
June 22nd, 2020, 12:53 PM
Come on. We could play a game! Splashkit mewed, trying to cheer her sister up. Not waiting for an answer, the tiny molly bounced off towards the nursery. ~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
June 22nd, 2020, 12:55 PM
She sighed then put a fake smile on her face for her sister. She followed her. gs29513

tye
June 22nd, 2020, 12:59 PM
The first initial thought was 'oh no, what does mean by that?' dreading of some kind of Riverclan test that he was unaware existed. There's a lot of strange events that go on here that he's still adapting to nevertheless he can't say it doesn't pique his interest. An inward sigh of relief when he continued on what he'd meant. Warblercry black lips spread out into a cheeky smirk, purring at his soft threat. Then a boop to his nose like a trigger button his tail swayed activating a slight happy whine. "Yes..," is all he can say without blubbering like an idiot as his blue eyes turn glassy. No, Warblercry doesn't shed tears right now. It will ruin your look, your eyes will turn red and puffy- nope, nope. He sniffed, dramatically looking away to wipe his face before looking back at him again.
Sigh.
Thistlestep is right. If still in Windclan, he'd mostly be six feet underground. This cherishing moment quickly ended by Blizzardpaw's babbles. He can ignore all the drama surrounding him but this fatty is annoying. Ugh, go away you doofy, pudgy oaf! Warblercry reeled back his words wanting to look mature in front of his old mentor. He only shot down an icy, furrowed glare at Blizzardpaw before sitting down.
[ BILL. ]

Mango
June 22nd, 2020, 01:06 PM
Drizzlekit frowned at her mother who claimed that she didn't need to yell to get her attention. Tilting her head up to Salmongsong the white kit stuck her tongue out before it quickly disappearing to be replaced with a satisfied grin. "But I LOVE YELLING!" She howled on the top of her lungs. If Drizzlekit didn't yell then how else would she get everyone's attention? Then everyone started to yell, whoa what was going on? Light green eyes roamed the clearing as it dawned on the young molly that her clan was cheering on certain names. "WABBLECRY! BERRYSCRATCH! LOTSHEAT! FOXWAZE! SNOWFEN! Drizzlekit yowled on top of her lungs. "Wow, those are some weird names Ma." Looking back at her mother with a wrinkled nose. "I sure hope my name doesn't turn out weird like theirs."

Zesty Mango

-----
[/CENTER]
Salmonsong gave a small chuckle at that point,” Lionstar doesn’t like disruptions, if you keep yowling like that, Lionstar might not make you an apprentice with your littermates. Those names aren’t very weird. Maybe you’ll be Drizzleyowl? Drizzlesong? Drizzlepounce?” she meowed those likely weren’t her warrior name, but she still felt like suggesting names just for funzies.

Rani
June 22nd, 2020, 06:55 PM
Willowkit shook herself and decided to head back to the nursery. Looking at Antfrost she hummed interested that she wasn't the only one that was worried about Lionstar skipping over the code... Willowkit started to have some doubts about the leader worrying about him getting mad so fast over an actual issue, but no, he was the leader! He must know what he's doing! Right?
Throwing off the thought Willowkit nearly left before noticing Snowfern and that uppity Sorrelpaw. What did she think she was doing! Sorrelpaw should know Snowfern was Willowkits buddy! What did this jerk of a she cat think she was doing! Trying to poach Willowkits future mentor! Willowkit quietly hissed glaring a hole into Sorrelpaws side. She wasn't gonna start a fight, that would be bad but the kit started quietly seething internally planning to confront Sorrelpaw before the she cat got the wrong idea (when Snowfern wasnt around of course).
[ Mumble wnder ]

panchiko
June 22nd, 2020, 07:10 PM
blizzardpaw?? BLIZZARDPAW?? that.. that was the kit she'd talked to earlier, right?? there weren't any other cats with blizzard- as the first part of their name, now was there? not that she was aware of, anyway. HE HAD LIED TO HER!! why, once she got her stinking little paws on him she was going to strangle that little-

happy thoughts. happy, non-murderous thoughts. no shady intent here. spiderpaw plastered on a smile; it wasn't too hard, considering how amused she was beginning to be at the little antfrost-and-her-kits drama. she would've hated to be one of her kits. held back just because their mother thought they were too young? unfortunate, but it was her call. whatever. spiderpaw couldn't shake her anger at how that little blizzbut had lied to her face and she'd fallen for it! he wasn't going to get away with this. not on her watch. nope.

"congrats all of you," spiderpaw muttered through gritted teeth, her good mood sapped away. the apprentice scurried away angrily, ready to smack blizzard"paw" upside the head next time she got the chance.

Mango
June 22nd, 2020, 07:13 PM
blizzardpaw?? BLIZZARDPAW?? that.. that was the kit she'd talked to earlier, right?? there weren't any other cats with blizzard- as the first part of their name, now was there? not that she was aware of, anyway. HE HAD LIED TO HER!! why, once she got her stinking little paws on him she was going to strangle that little-

happy thoughts. happy, non-murderous thoughts. no shady intent here. spiderpaw plastered on a smile; it wasn't too hard, considering how amused she was beginning to be at the little antfrost-and-her-kits drama. she would've hated to be one of her kits. held back just because their mother thought they were too young? unfortunate, but it was her call. whatever. spiderpaw couldn't shake her anger at how that little blizzbut had lied to her face and she'd fallen for it! he wasn't going to get away with this. not on her watch. nope.

"congrats all of you," spiderpaw muttered through gritted teeth, her good mood sapped away. the apprentice scurried away angrily, ready to smack blizzard"paw" upside the head next time she got the chance.
Blizzardpaw gave a happy wave to Spiderpaw not noticing that she was mad really. Maybe she thought she’d become a warrior this time? he shrugged as he padded right past Spiderpaw with a huge smile.

AmberShadow
June 22nd, 2020, 07:36 PM
Sparrowfrost smiled and purred, happy that he was responsible for another. He walked over to Fenpaw. "I hope you're ready. Being an apprentice is a lot of work."

Zero

Mango
June 22nd, 2020, 10:08 PM
Thistlestep couldn't help but be mildly entertained by Warblerpa-- Warblercry? Stars, with all the times he called him a cry baby one would think he'd be used to it.

"Oh, did you think your training was over?" He chirped to the new warrior with amusement. "This is just a new beginning for you, Warblercry." He did it right that time. "You never stop learning, and you bet your sorry hide if you slack off on your skills I'll personally set you straight." Though it was a threat, it wasn't without some affection. Thsitlestep had warmed up to the young WindClan refugee and he was proud he had gotten this far.

The only one of his apprentices to make it to this point.. it was still a weird thought, and his mind lingered briefly on Violetpaw. Could he have accomplished this with her if the ocean hadn't taken her first?

"You were never worth giving up on. Remember that." Thistlestep raised a paw to lightly bop Warblercry's nose. "WindClan failed you.. I'm glad we had the opportunity to get you to your full potential."

His ears flicked as Lionstar argued with the queen and yelled at the idiot warrior, not really interested in the drama or continued ceremonies. It didn't concern him. He was free to enjoy some time without an apprentice bogging him down.. not that Warblercry did, but he liked the freedom without added responsibility.

And then Lionstar had to ruin that. Thistlestep let out an audible groan when he changed Blizzardpaw's mentor to him. "Are you serious?" He snapped, visibly irked by the new assignment. Yeah, he knew Lionstar was, it just..

Why him?

Tail lashing, Thistlestep let out a low growl toward Blizzardpaw. "Rush me, and I'll make sure he does change his mind. Sit down, Blizzardpaw. We're not going anywhere until the meeting is over." Already, he wasn't caring for Blizzardpaw's attitude..

Maybe he was just in a bad mood, but being assigned to a cat with a history of misbehaving wasn't exactly a good time.

[ Zesty Mango, vermin ]
Blizzardpaw narrowed his eyes at Thistlestep,” Fine. But I’m sitting with Spiderpaw.” he meowed as he walked over to join Spiderpaw. He didn’t like his mentor bossing him around, at least Bumblefather never bossed him around except for when Lionstar forced him to be dragged back to the nursery.

stag
June 23rd, 2020, 06:28 AM
Mosspaw,lets go. Were training! *River-whisker was in a better mood.*

Silverclover
June 23rd, 2020, 06:32 AM
Claypaw fluffed up her fur happily and nodded a bit "Yep! " she chirped her tail swishing excitedly behind her :Grimm:

Mosspaw had his mouth open though no words came out of course as he calmly padded over to Riverwhisker Couger

Shadedpaw let out a quiet purr of excitement though no one would really hear it as he held his head up and walked to his new mentor StealthWarrior

stag
June 23rd, 2020, 06:34 AM
*They left for the River* Lets hurry I want to you the segdewater vally!

jackal blackout
June 23rd, 2020, 07:01 AM
"we are going to practice hunting stances." shadowpelt mewed even though she never had a apprentice. so this was her first time having a apprentice. Sugarglider

Zero
June 23rd, 2020, 12:54 PM
Sparrowfrost smiled and purred, happy that he was responsible for another. He walked over to Fenpaw. "I hope you're ready. Being an apprentice is a lot of work."

Zero

Fenpaw turned as Sparrowfrost approached the young tom after the ceremony was over. "I'm ready." He replied bluntly in response to the older tom, studying him carefully with a calm blue gaze. "Or I'll at least try my best." He admitted after a moment.

TeamFlowstream!
June 23rd, 2020, 01:34 PM
After all that (sorry if this is late), he looked up at his mentor, asking, "Now can we go out into the forest?"

Beau

(I'm also sorry this is short)

FuzzyRatto
June 23rd, 2020, 11:02 PM
[so sorry about the wait!!]

With a huff of breath, the warrior wobbled his way forward. A warm, yet cautious grin was settled across his maw as he dipped his head politely to Ivypaw,

"Sorry I'm late-" Pebblepudge had clearly not been paying attention to the meeting at all and when he had been called for a new apprentice, he had been in a brief moment of shock. He'd been... slowly getting over the loss of Crabpaw - but hopefully he would put in his all for Ivypaw!

"Here, let's step away and discuss what you've already been training for!"

FuzzyRatto

[Nah, you're good!]

"Noice! Mokay, I've learned a bit a fightin', I can't swim... Ah... That'sa 'bout it. I could probably catch somethin'. I dunno. ...'Sat good?"

Starfall
June 25th, 2020, 01:53 AM
hope

Sleepypaw wiggled his nose and gave a quick smile at the leader before he looked around for his mentor. Looking back at his siblings and father before stepping forwards. Tuning out the Argument that was going on between the Leader and a Queen. "Dayheart?" the Apprentice called aloud. It had just dawned on him that....well he didn't know what the Warrior looked like. He was still growing accustomed to all these new faces to get to know.

panchiko
June 25th, 2020, 11:49 AM
// Starfall
"that's me! that's my name! i'm dayheart!!" dayheart bounced towards sleepypaw at the mention of his name. "hellllooo!" he exclaimed, giving the apprentice a small smile. no---not the apprentice. his apprentice. he had an apprentice!! dayheart was so cool. he gave sleepypaw a boop on the nose before waiting for them to say something. he had no idea how this was supposed to go... what did they do first??

Starfall
June 26th, 2020, 02:24 PM
// Starfall
"that's me! that's my name! i'm dayheart!!" dayheart bounced towards sleepypaw at the mention of his name. "hellllooo!" he exclaimed, giving the apprentice a small smile. no---not the apprentice. his apprentice. he had an apprentice!! dayheart was so cool. he gave sleepypaw a boop on the nose before waiting for them to say something. he had no idea how this was supposed to go... what did they do first??

He turned his head as the Warrior babbled in his direction. Perking his ears up the newly announced Apprentice met the other with a smile. "Hell-" he was cut off as Dayheart pressed their noses together, taking the younger by surprise. He stood there dumbfounded for a few moments before continuing once again with his greeting. "Hello. I don't really know too much about Riverclan still...so please take care of me." Sleepypaw hummed, tail twitching behind him.

panchiko
June 26th, 2020, 02:34 PM
He turned his head as the Warrior babbled in his direction. Perking his ears up the newly announced Apprentice met the other with a smile. "Hell-" he was cut off as Dayheart pressed their noses together, taking the younger by surprise. He stood there dumbfounded for a few moments before continuing once again with his greeting. "Hello. I don't really know too much about Riverclan still...so please take care of me." Sleepypaw hummed, tail twitching behind him.

"take care of you?? of course!!!" dayheart was going to treat sleepypaw like his very own child. they were going to be best friends, whether sleepypaw liked it or not!!!! "i'll teach you all about it! it's really fun here, though you probably already know that... what do you wanna do first?" he asked excitedly, his tail thrumming eagerly along the ground. "a tour? training? getting to know each other?? or do you wanna do all that later??"

Starfall
June 26th, 2020, 02:45 PM
"take care of you?? of course!!!" dayheart was going to treat sleepypaw like his very own child. they were going to be best friends, whether sleepypaw liked it or not!!!! "i'll teach you all about it! it's really fun here, though you probably already know that... what do you wanna do first?" he asked excitedly, his tail thrumming eagerly along the ground. "a tour? training? getting to know each other?? or do you wanna do all that later??"

The Tuxedo mix listened with a dumbfounded expression yet again. Doing his best to keep up with what the other was saying. As Dayheart prompted a question from him the Apprentice opened his maw "Um, well I-" but he was cut off once again as the Warrior continued on without waiting on an answer.

As the other babbled on a smile pulled at the edges of his lips, and before he knew it he was laughing. The Warrior seemed just as excited as he was! "Maybe we could take a tour and talk? Maybe train later." Sleepypaw finally offered, a little breathlessly, just calming down from his giggle fit. "I saw some of the territory when I was brought here, I'm sure it looks much different from what I remember." he hummed.

Dust
June 27th, 2020, 11:03 AM
It took a good couple seconds to process... what the heck she had been saying. Blinking a few times, Pebblepudge slowly began to nod his head, a smile across his maw - with a flick of his tail he bounced towards the center of the clearing, motioning for the apprentice to follow,

"Great! We can start on your swimming practice then! No point in living by a river if you can't swim, ay?"

FuzzyRatto

kieryn
June 27th, 2020, 03:25 PM
Zesty Mango
Frostkit pressed close to her mother not wanting to leave her side.

Mango
June 27th, 2020, 03:31 PM
Zesty Mango
Frostkit pressed close to her mother not wanting to leave her side.
Salmonsong looked down at Frostkit,” Why didn’t you show up for the clan meeting until now that it’s over? You missed your apprentice ceremony? I’m not mad, just disappointed. Maybe in half a moon you’ll remember to show up on time and come forward when called up. ” she meowed as she walked away pretending to not care enough to bother, “ I need to check on Drizzlekit” she replied

kieryn
June 27th, 2020, 03:35 PM
Salmonsong looked down at Frostkit,” Why didn’t you show up for the clan meeting until now that it’s over? You missed your apprentice ceremony? I’m not mad, just disappointed. Maybe in half a moon you’ll remember to show up on time and come forward when called up. ” she meowed as she walked away pretending to not care enough to bother, “ I need to check on Drizzlekit” she replied

Frostkit looked down in disapointment and felt in front of her with her paw back to the nursery where she laid in a far corner hoping to be left alone. what was wrong with her...she let her mom down.

i would have been there if i could but i was really busy and unable to get on)))

FuzzyRatto
June 28th, 2020, 12:30 AM
It took a good couple seconds to process... what the heck she had been saying. Blinking a few times, Pebblepudge slowly began to nod his head, a smile across his maw - with a flick of his tail he bounced towards the center of the clearing, motioning for the apprentice to follow,

"Great! We can start on your swimming practice then! No point in living by a river if you can't swim, ay?"

FuzzyRatto

She smiled and bounced after him.. "Yea! I do know how ta swim, just I've just neva actu'lly swam before." "You're supposed ta walk 'r run in tha water, right?"

Dust
June 28th, 2020, 05:55 AM
Once again, the warrior found himself struggling to fully comprehend what he was saying... but he had... a good idea? With a flick of his tail, he would lead Ivypaw out of camp and into the territory towards the river,

"Well, it's still good to practice anyway. Then, when you're comfortable and get some muscle built up.. we can work on fishing! It's tons of fun. Here, come on - we'll head up to a gentle part of the river to practice."

[Please post your reply in the territory! <3 ]

FuzzyRatto

panchiko
June 29th, 2020, 12:46 AM
The Tuxedo mix listened with a dumbfounded expression yet again. Doing his best to keep up with what the other was saying. As Dayheart prompted a question from him the Apprentice opened his maw "Um, well I-" but he was cut off once again as the Warrior continued on without waiting on an answer.

As the other babbled on a smile pulled at the edges of his lips, and before he knew it he was laughing. The Warrior seemed just as excited as he was! "Maybe we could take a tour and talk? Maybe train later." Sleepypaw finally offered, a little breathlessly, just calming down from his giggle fit. "I saw some of the territory when I was brought here, I'm sure it looks much different from what I remember." he hummed.

dayheart made a mental note to celebrate later -- he'd made sleepypaw laugh! a ton! that was his accomplishment for today; he could go to sleep happy now. giving the apprentice a bright grin, he nodded excitedly. "yes, yes, and more yes!!! i love that idea! shsahjshjdasldak;," dayheart malfunctioned from over-excitement, "we're going to have so much funn!! this is great!! you're perfect!"

"i'll show you around!! i'm not sure how much has changed, but exploring is always fun, isn't it! do you wanna go now?? or do you have some new apprentice-y things you'd like to do first?? oooo, i remember back when i was an apprenticee.... yeesh, sleepypaw, already making me feel old. i thought that'd take, like, at least a moon! ah, i'll never age. you can't force me! nuh uh, can't happen. not to this guy!" dayheart perked up, his last few sentences to nobody in particular. even if he couldn't stop himself from physically aging.. -- although that wouldn't stop him from trying -- why, his personality was never changing. he wouldn't let it. dayheart couldn't let himself turn into a grumpy, tired old man!!

AmberShadow
June 29th, 2020, 02:18 PM
Fenpaw turned as Sparrowfrost approached the young tom after the ceremony was over. "I'm ready." He replied bluntly in response to the older tom, studying him carefully with a calm blue gaze. "Or I'll at least try my best." He admitted after a moment.

"That's what I like to hear," he said, flicking his tail. "Any good warrior knows that I you can't give up. You have to fight for your home." Sparrowfrost stretched, the excitement wearing him out.

(Sorry for late replies)

Zero
June 29th, 2020, 03:08 PM
"That's what I like to hear," he said, flicking his tail. "Any good warrior knows that I you can't give up. You have to fight for your home." Sparrowfrost stretched, the excitement wearing him out.

(Sorry for late replies)

"Yeah, of course." Fenpaw continued to watch the warrior before finally looking away at the other apprentice's greeting their own mentors. Overhearing their conversations, he decided to ask. "Are we going on a tour of the territory today? Or are we waiting for tomorrow?"

BEAR.
June 30th, 2020, 06:21 AM
Lionstar's paws were still.. battered from trying to dig that one cat out of the smoldering ruins of that den, and walking hurt beyond belief.

But he still entered the clearing without hesitation, disregarding his disarrayed, sooty covered pelt as he scaled the Streamstone to take his spot above RiverClan. He was tired..

.. But he wouldn't let that faze him. Today, he wanted to do some ceremonies before he explained the situation currently at paw. Clan first. Rest after.

"All those old enough to swim, gather beneath the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!" he yowled, breaking into a fit of coughing afterward.

Stars, this sucked.

gs29513
June 30th, 2020, 06:29 AM
Splashkit pelted towards the Streamstone, at full speed. She wasn't sure if it would be today, since Lionstar had said it might be a while, but that was ok. If it was, it would be awesome. Realizing how dirty she looked, she cleaned herself up a bit before she walked a little more calmly to the crowd.

teddy.
June 30th, 2020, 06:37 AM
Coralkit shuffled out from the medi den, keeping away from the other cats as they sat at the edge of the clearing. The medi den was surprisingly nicer than the nursery, no annoying kits to chew on your tail or get your pronouns wrong constantly.

--

Koistream hopped in front the entrance, a nicely sized fish in his jaw. He perked when he heard the calling of a meeting. With the fish ditched at the camp centre, he made his way to stream stone.

--

Bumblebelly watched idly from his spot besides clan entrance.

Madelaine
June 30th, 2020, 06:37 AM
Cottonstrike padded out of the warriors den alongside his clanmates. The tom settled down near the front like usual, so he could catch easily what Lionstar was saying. He only got a few words, but he could easily put them together.

Skunkpaw heard the call for a clan meeting and she padded out of the apprentices den to join her clanmates. The young molly settled down near the back and looked up at Lionstar.

Almondbush perked his head up after hearing that there was a clan meeting. The tom saw the shape of his leader on top of the Streamstone. He scented the air, scenting the scents of his clanmates nearby.

lio
June 30th, 2020, 07:05 AM
[ Romulus ]
[ No need to reply <3 ]

Swanfeather heaved himself to his paws, feeling a sudden sense of drowsiness. He didn't really want to do anything at the moment... but with a call to the Clan for a meeting, his half-assed attention was given. Swanfeather walked wherever his paws took him. As he walked, a light cough shook his body, causing the silver tabby to stumble. He then took a deep breath and silently (and subconsciously, he honestly hadn't known where he was going) sidled up next to Bumblebelly, burying his face into the larger tom's fur.

Rani
June 30th, 2020, 07:13 AM
Willowkit came charging out of the nursery, about as excited as a kit could possibly be, and ran through the camp stopping nearby the streamstone. Today was the day! Willowkit couldn't be more excited, or more disheveled she noticed with a burst of panic. She couldnt have her apprenticeship ceremony looking like this! Frantically trying to groom her pelt into order and keep an eye out for cats she was fond of Willowkit spared a moment to wonder about Lionstars condition. It had to have something to do with the large plume of smoke visible even from the camp, but what? Maybe he'd mention it in his announcements, for now she had a look to perfect!

[OPEN]

gs29513
June 30th, 2020, 07:48 AM
Seeing Willowkit in a similarly messy state, Splashkit bounded over. I'll help you if you help me! she squeaked, licking at the top of Willowkit's head, where a tuft of fur stood straight up. Rani

Rani
June 30th, 2020, 07:58 AM
Willowkit started slightly and then blinked gratefully at Splashkit. "Thanks! I'll do your pelt, it'll be faster and easier than us trying to do our own. I am not doing into my apprenticeship looking like a dustball!" she chirped shifting to give Splashkit easier access to the messy side she was until recently sleeping on and moving in to attack the kits messy fur with her tongue.

[@gs29513 ]

gs29513
June 30th, 2020, 08:01 AM
Yeah, we gotta look nice! Splashkit mewed, smoothing out Willowkits fur, and removing the dust. Who do you think we'll get as mentors? she asked the other kit. I don't know who I'll get. I hope it's someone good though. Rani

Quasar
June 30th, 2020, 08:09 AM
Snowfern anxiously fidgeted with her paws as she spotted Willowkit in the crowd, who was vigorously grooming herself and splashkit. She wondered if Willowkit knew about who was going to mentor her. She took a seat near the front of the crowd, confused as to why Lionstar seemed so disheveled.

---

Sproutkit sat near Bumblebelly, exited to see Icekit become an apprentice.

---

Antfrost watched from the entrance of the nursery. Why did her kits seem so excited?

Rani
June 30th, 2020, 08:15 AM
Without thinking, focused on detangling a persistent knot Willowkit muttered between licks "If I don't get Snowfern I riot." quietly. Eyes widening when she realised what she said out loud (if quietly) the kit back tracked "Uuuuuuuuh I didn't say that. What I said was, I would be happy to get any cat as they're nice" She mewed embarrassed covering up her awkwardness by quickly licking a tufted up bit flat.
"Im sure you'll get a good mentor, you were one of the kits that won, it wouldn't be much of a prize if you were apprenticed to a bad mentor. Maybe Quailsnap or Cottonstrike? He's been a warrior for a bit and Lionstar compliments him a lot in meetings. Koistream would be a cool mentor though, he seems funny and is an experienced warrior. But his leg..." She trailed off thinking grooming absentmindedly.

[ gs29513 ]

gs29513
June 30th, 2020, 08:18 AM
I bet Lionstar will give you Snowfern. You guys would be great together. And I saw them talking on my way over. Splashkit mumbled between licks. Willowkit was almost clean, and she herself looked nice now that Willowkit had fixed her up. Rani

Rani
June 30th, 2020, 08:29 AM
Willowkits ears pinked slightly at the compliment. "Thanks..." She muttered flustered "Ok hold still." She went for one final attack on Splashkits face shifting the fur until it was orderly and shiny to finish off the look. "You're good! Id say we're both ready!" shifting back to face the streamstone she assessed Lionstar once more and whispered into Splashkits ear "We're gonna go into this looking better than Lionstar. He looks like he's had a really rough day."

[ gs29513 ]

gs29513
June 30th, 2020, 08:31 AM
Yeah. Doing something in the smoke cloud. He smells like it. Splashkit mewed, finishing up Willowkit's tail. Rani

Rani
June 30th, 2020, 08:52 AM
"Don't bother trying to take that puffball, it may only be a stub but it makes up for it in un help-able fluff." Willowkit remarked at Splashkits attempts to help her pompom bobtail. "I hope he's ok. If our leader lost a life that'd probably mean bad things for riverclan. And thanks for helping me, I hope you get a good mentor." She smiled at Splashkit before focusing on Lionstar sitting as still and straight as she could, wanting to appear a mature and capable clan member best she could. She'd have to remember to talk to Splashkit more later though, the other kit wasnt half bad.

[ gs29513 ]

gs29513
June 30th, 2020, 09:05 AM
Thank you for helping me! Splashkit mewed, before bouncing over towards her mom. Guess what Antfrost? she squealed. Me and Icekit and Willowkit and Coralkit won a game of hunting, and now we're gonna be apprentices. She hoped her mom would be excited, just like she was. Mumble Rani

Quasar
June 30th, 2020, 09:44 AM
Thank you for helping me! Splashkit mewed, before bouncing over towards her mom. Guess what Antfrost? she squealed. Me and Icekit and Willowkit and Coralkit won a game of hunting, and now we're gonna be apprentices. She hoped her mom would be excited, just like she was. Mumble Rani

Antfrost let out a slightly forced purr when one of her daughter's bounced over to her. She knew that they were ready to become apprentices, but were they already going to leave the nursery so soon? She hesitantly mewed, "that's great, splashkit" she bent her head to pick her daughter in between the ears. "Do you know where Icekit is?" she asked, looking around the clearing for him.

@~ lucid dreams~

gs29513
June 30th, 2020, 09:51 AM
No, I haven't seen him. Splashkit answered, bouncing away towards Lionstar. Mumble ~Lucid Dreams~

Mango
June 30th, 2020, 10:15 AM
Salmonsong settled down near her kits giving a smile,” Frostkit, please go up when your called this time.” she meowed kieryn

Eveninglight trotted up scanning the clearing for Skunkpaw.

Fennelheart’s leg was almost better so she chose to attend the meeting.

Blizzardpaw gave a skip of excitement and stuck his tongue out at Berryscorch,” I’m gonna be a warrior today!” he meowed despite knowing full well that he was going to remain an apprentice for a long, long time. Puddle~

Puddle~
June 30th, 2020, 10:23 AM
Zesty Mango

As the call for a meeting rang around the clearing, Berryscorch got up and made her way over to the Streamstone, looking for perhaps another young warrior to converse with. But she was met instead with a certain chubby baby who was really the last cat she wanted to talk to. Turning to face the idiot, she rolled her eyes and sneered. "Haha! Nice joke. Now shut up and go away." She knew there was surely no chance of him being made into a warrior this ceremony, but she didn't give it too much attention, wanting to avoid drawing him into further interaction. In a perfect case, he'd shut his trap and leave her alone, but she knew full well that Blizzardbutt wasn't like that. The most probable scenario was that he'd be bugging her for the entire length of the meeting.

Tigerstorm0926
June 30th, 2020, 10:32 AM
Ravenkit padded towards her Clanmates and sat down. Are the winners going to be made aprentices? Ravenkit wondered. She looked around the camp for the lucky kits.

lucidense
June 30th, 2020, 10:45 AM
Ice kit stretched, he couldn't wait for his ceremony! gs29513 Mumble

Wings
June 30th, 2020, 11:11 AM
-Russetstrike-

Russetstrike was finally.. feeling fully comfortable in his new clan. And he couldn't be happier but, he had noticed smoke coming in the direction of ThunderClan Territory so he was curious and worried about that. They had already gone through one fire, and he hoped this one wasn't devastating.
Otherwise, the russet tom padded out to sit for the clan meeting.

panchiko
June 30th, 2020, 12:34 PM
spiderpaw hopped on over. what could this be about?? maybe some cats were becoming warriors and apprentices? eh.. that was sorta cool!! she could stay awake for that!! taking her seat in the midst of everyone else, she could barely see above everyone's heads and walked a bit farther away, listening to what lionstar had to announce.

dayheart let a grin shape his mouth as he found a place to sit off to the side of the crowd. wow, this was exciting!! more kitties he could annoy!! he'd grown fond of lionstar's announcements -- especially after the one where he'd gotten an apprentice. an apprentice! him! lionstar was awesome! smiling, the warrior payed attention to what was going on, taking few blinks so that he wouldn't miss anything

Greenleap
June 30th, 2020, 12:42 PM
Greenpaw bounded up to the streamstone, eager to hear whatever news lionstar had to offer.

Fuzzy
June 30th, 2020, 01:56 PM
Waving her tail up in the air Petuniapaw joined the Clan meeting. She didn't know what this was about but she was excited as always. Her amber eyes scanned the clearing for maybe someone to hand out with during the meeting, but there were so many cats she didn't know. Petuniapaw shook her fur out before just plopping by the closest Clanmate. "Hi!" She'd chirp before turning her eyes back towards Mister Lionstar.

stag
June 30th, 2020, 02:05 PM
*River-kit jumped next to his den mates now apps*hmmm* he hummed*

StealthWarrior
June 30th, 2020, 04:14 PM
Stealthkit snuck out and sat down.

Mango
June 30th, 2020, 04:16 PM
.Bread.
Salmonsong glanced at Duckpaw. Unknowst to her, she’d become an apprentice, but Salmonsong already knew about it. She couldn’t wait for Duckpaw’s shock. Besides, she broke up the final assessment over a few days, and called it training. Also, she was pretty sure her kits would become apprentices finally. She’d be so angry if Frostkit missed her ceremony again.

Starfall
June 30th, 2020, 04:55 PM
Seems as though he had walked in on just the right time, Bumblebutt had been perched on the Streamstone and had just called for the clan to Gather. Their shining, egotistical king was looking a little worse for wear, only just noticing it as he walked closer to the Stone. It egged him on to ask what's been on his mind while he was out in the territory. There were plumes of smoke coming over in the direction of Thunderclan, or Shadowclan, frankly the tom couldn't tell. But he very much doubted Lionstar would go help Shadowclan.

Gentlethunder sat himself down and leaned back onto his haunches, a serious, yet questioning, look plastered on his face. But movement in the corner of his eye caused him to swivel his head, processing who it was for a moment before he gave the other a grin. "Are you following me? Gosh I seem to see you everywhere." the Calliby snorted at the other.
Romulus

teddy.
June 30th, 2020, 05:16 PM
Koistream was noticing the soot and dust and... well everything else now as well, his odd eyes focusing in. A part of him was spiking, a part he hadn't recognised before.... A parental side? No, surely not! Okay maybe. He was his fathers child afterall.

Before Koistream had the stupid idea of climbing the stone and pestering his brother to groom him, a voice caught his attention. "Well hello darling. If you're seeing me everywhere, you might be dead... Because you know, I'm to die for,". He quirked his brow at gentle, a smooth chuckle from himself. "Well hello darling. If you're seeing me everywhere, you might be dead... Because you know, I'm to die for," He flashed a sharp grin, a playful look in his eyes. "Besides, even if I was following you, you aren't roo sore on the eyed yourself sweet cheeks."

Starfall

Starfall
June 30th, 2020, 05:31 PM
The tom quirked a brow at the Warrior, before laying himself down and letting out a huff. "Oh you are definitely related to our golden leader for sure." he stated in an amused tone. Rolling over so he was more on his side than stomach, he brought a paw to his maw and began to lick. Pausing momentarily at his clanmates complement, giving Koistream a deadpanned expression before smirking.

"You've got a cute face, but I don't swing that way." he stated simply, rolling back onto his stomach and stretching out his front paws. "There's a bunch of handsome tom's in this clan who do though." Gentlethunder stated.

~Berry~
June 30th, 2020, 05:35 PM
Sorrelkit bounded over to sit by riverkit.
Hey Riverkit she mewed.
What have you been up to? Cougar

stag
June 30th, 2020, 05:52 PM
Nothing Just watching some kits become Apps. *River-kit sat down still he diddnt want to get in trouble*

Mango
June 30th, 2020, 06:02 PM
Zesty Mango

As the call for a meeting rang around the clearing, Berryscorch got up and made her way over to the Streamstone, looking for perhaps another young warrior to converse with. But she was met instead with a certain chubby baby who was really the last cat she wanted to talk to. Turning to face the idiot, she rolled her eyes and sneered. "Haha! Nice joke. Now shut up and go away." She knew there was surely no chance of him being made into a warrior this ceremony, but she didn't give it too much attention, wanting to avoid drawing him into further interaction. In a perfect case, he'd shut his trap and leave her alone, but she knew full well that Blizzardbutt wasn't like that. The most probable scenario was that he'd be bugging her for the entire length of the meeting.
Blizzardpaw gave a short burst of laughter,” Haha funny. I’m gonna be a warrior and in charge of you on patrols. I did well on my patrol and took over half of Thunderclan‘s territory for Riverclan.” he lied

duckie
June 30th, 2020, 06:13 PM
Sootflare

Seeing Lionstar arrive covered in soot and almost immediately make his way over to the Streamstone, Sootflare hurried over and hopped up to the deputy spot as soon as the meeting was called. He had made note of the leader's absence and it was hard to miss the column of dark smoke rising in the distance. He was curious to know what happened but, more importantly, what needed to be done.

~Berry~
June 30th, 2020, 06:29 PM
Sorrelkit nodded. Me too. Tho she wished she was becoming a apprentice. Cougar

~Berry~
June 30th, 2020, 06:31 PM
Leopardkit walked slowly over not knowing what to do.
He had no clue who these cats were. He had just joined.

Madelaine
June 30th, 2020, 07:03 PM
[ Zesty Mango; ]

Skunpaw padded up behind her mentor with excitement. "Boo!", she chuckled. The apprentice hoped she didn't really scare her. The apprentice looked up at Eveninglight with a smile.

Cottonstrike noticed his mother and decided to go up to her. "Hey Fennelheart. Looks like your leg is healing.", he meowed, hoping to start a conversation with her. They hadn't spoken in a while since he had been pretty busy.

Mango
June 30th, 2020, 07:44 PM
[ Zesty Mango; ]

Skunpaw padded up behind her mentor with excitement. "Boo!", she chuckled. The apprentice hoped she didn't really scare her. The apprentice looked up at Eveninglight with a smile.

Cottonstrike noticed his mother and decided to go up to her. "Hey Fennelheart. Looks like your leg is healing.", he meowed, hoping to start a conversation with her. They hadn't spoken in a while since he had been pretty busy.
Eveninglight faked a jump of surprise as her annoying apprentice arrived,” you scared me.” she meowed with a bit of forced happiness.

______
Fennelheart gave a smile to her son,” I should be able to hunt and patrol shortly. ” she assured him grently.

~Berry~
June 30th, 2020, 07:51 PM
Sorrelkit saw Blizzardpaw in the distance.
Hey Blizzardpaw! That was a great trick you taught me! THANKS! Zesty Mango;

Puddle~
June 30th, 2020, 08:21 PM
Zesty Mango

Berryscorch snorted. "As if Lionstar or Sootflare would ever let you lead. And don't think I'm buying that took over ThunderClan crap. I bet you couldn't even make it across the river!" Well, well, well. Perhaps this meeting would be more fun than she thought. Squabbling with Babykit, though sometimes irritating, could be quite fun if you thought of the right things to say. "Now, have you been a good little apprentice and practiced your pain tolerance exercises? You'll never be a good warrior if you aren't practicing those at least once a day." If the baby tried to challenge this with the fact that his mentor had never brought up the subject of the exercises, she had a few tricks in mind to counteract any arguments.

Madelaine
June 30th, 2020, 08:22 PM
[ Zesty Mango; ]

Skunkpaw could see something in her mentor and it made her feel down. The apprentice's mood changed real quick and she settled down. She wanted this meeting to get started already.

~~~

Cottonstrike smiled and nodded. The tom was glad she was recovering. "That's good. I'll have to take you hunting soon then.", he meowed.

Bread
June 30th, 2020, 08:33 PM
.Bread.
Salmonsong glanced at Duckpaw. Unknowst to her, she’d become an apprentice, but Salmonsong already knew about it. She couldn’t wait for Duckpaw’s shock. Besides, she broke up the final assessment over a few days, and called it training. Also, she was pretty sure her kits would become apprentices finally. She’d be so angry if Frostkit missed her ceremony again.

Duckpaw sat under the streamstone, near Salmonsong. She wondered what was going on this meeting.

Mango
June 30th, 2020, 09:00 PM
[ Zesty Mango; ]

Skunkpaw could see something in her mentor and it made her feel down. The apprentice's mood changed real quick and she settled down. She wanted this meeting to get started already.

~~~

Cottonstrike smiled and nodded. The tom was glad she was recovering. "That's good. I'll have to take you hunting soon then.", he meowed.
Puddle~
Blizzardpaw stared at Berrybutt,” I really did do it!” he lied. He didn’t get what the Berry’s deal was, She loved caring for him and like protecting him, why he didn’t know.

______
Fennelheart gave a nod,”I’ll definitely enjoy that. It’s quite fun hunting to me. “ she purred and please to enjoy this time with him.

Puddle~
June 30th, 2020, 09:45 PM
Zesty Mango

Berryscorch scoffed and stuck out her tongue at Buttbaby, trying to imitate his baby-like nature. "Liar, liar, fur on fire. I doubt ThunderClan would just allow a pudgy apprentice like you to just go up and steal half their territory. Now have you done the pain tolerance exercises or not? Y'know you could get in some big trouble if you've been skipping out on them. You wouldn't want that, now would you?" If the chub flub baby butt answered that he hadn't been doing his exercises, it was no big deal. She'd simply take him out to practice some right after this meeting. But who knew. Maybe he was so dumb that he'd already been doing them everyday without being told to.

BEAR.
July 1st, 2020, 04:28 AM
Between dealing with the ThunderClan mess and feeling not amazing due to his burns, Lionstar wanted to buzz through this meeting. He already had something in mind to make this go faster.. he planned on just combining two of the ceremony parts into one.

"Today," he tried to boom his voice but only succeeded in making himself cough more. "We celebrate the promotions of several kittens to apprentice, and also recognize the failures of some of our Clan-mates in teaching our youth. I will be doing both mentor reassignments and kit promotions together. Listen closely for your name.

"Brightpaw [ PeppermintRabbit], Shinepaw [ Terrestrial], and Dogpaw [ Lynxpaw], please step forward for your mentor reassignments.

"For the kits.. Icekit [ ~Lucid Dreams~], Floodkit [ Skye], Willowkit [ Rani], Coralkit [ Romulus], Splashkit [ gs29513], Wavekit [ ~RooRoo~], Sootkit [ Sugarglider], Stealthkit [ StealthWarrior], Frostkit [ kieryn], and Lizardkit [ Shadeleaf], all of you come forward as well to receive your apprentice rank.

"If you fail to step forward.. you will not receive a name or mentor." It should be a given by now, yet some cats didn't seem to get that so he felt the need to remind them. He intentionally left a couple kits out of this due to some of their behavior.. he deemed ones like Echokit too immature for the promotion.

It was unfortunate. He would have included Reedkit in this, but the last thing he wanted to do was spread more illness around the Clan. Once he was finished with the names, Lion the Beestar broke into another coughing fit. Curse the smoke! It clung to him like a second pelt among the soot.

Rani
July 1st, 2020, 04:32 AM
Willowkit stepped forward as maturely as possible, slow but not too slow and steady she approached the streamstone. As well groomed as she looked thanks to Splashkit her excitedly twitching whiskers betrayed her in her eagerness as she gazed at the coughing leader.

Shade.
July 1st, 2020, 04:41 AM
Lizardkit stepped forward. Finally, this was her moment. She almost smiled.

teddy.
July 1st, 2020, 04:46 AM
Coralkit practically flew across the clearing, chucking themselves into the crowd before stumbling forwards. "Finally!" Their little paws could barely stay still. A quick prey to Starclan for a decent mentor and they were ready!

teddy.
July 1st, 2020, 05:19 AM
The tom quirked a brow at the Warrior, before laying himself down and letting out a huff. "Oh you are definitely related to our golden leader for sure." he stated in an amused tone. Rolling over so he was more on his side than stomach, he brought a paw to his maw and began to lick. Pausing momentarily at his clanmates complement, giving Koistream a deadpanned expression before smirking.

"You've got a cute face, but I don't swing that way." he stated simply, rolling back onto his stomach and stretching out his front paws. "There's a bunch of handsome tom's in this clan who do though." Gentlethunder stated.

Koistream huffed. Why were all the handsome ones as straight as an arrow? Maybe Gentlethunder was in the same boat as Sootflare, the poor thing.

"They always say the grass is greener on the other side... There isn't anything wrong with experimenting?" Koistream would've done some smooth flirty movement but that was hard to now adays. instead he battered his eye lids playfully at Gentle, flopping down on the floor.

Estelle
July 1st, 2020, 05:28 AM
A faint flick of the tail indicated the presence of the one and only-- Gingerpaw! And goodness dear... It was nice that some kits got to become apprentices but that only meant less rest for him. And the apprentice den already seemed so crowded.. Not enough apprentices became warriors anymore. Sheesh.. And then to think his own assessment shouldn't be that far away anymore, hopefully the warriors den would be calmer.

gs29513
July 1st, 2020, 06:30 AM
Splashkit bounded forward, happy that her littermates were becoming apprentices too. She hadn't know they would, but hey, it was AWESOME. Stopping in front of Lionstar, she waited to hear who her mentor would be.

~Berry~
July 1st, 2020, 06:35 AM
Sorrelkit frowned as Willowbaby went up there.
But she thought again. I would much rather be apprenticed with Riverkit her best friend.

~RooRoo~
July 1st, 2020, 06:36 AM
Wavekit walked forward head high cheer puffed out. She tried to look confident though she wasn’t. She figured out she gets panic attacks and doesn’t want that to happen. Fear was gleaming through her eyes. Lionstar could most likely see it.

~Berry~
July 1st, 2020, 06:39 AM
Leopardkit watched as the kits walked up.
He really hoped that one day he could go up there

sootsplashed
July 1st, 2020, 07:15 AM
Sootkit steeped forward, her mind racing with excitement. Hopefully I get a good mentor! She thought, her hazel eyes gleaming in the sun.

StealthWarrior
July 1st, 2020, 08:29 AM
Stealthkit stepped forward, her pelt gleaming after an emergency cleaning session.

kieryn
July 1st, 2020, 08:57 AM
Between dealing with the ThunderClan mess and feeling not amazing due to his burns, Lionstar wanted to buzz through this meeting. He already had something in mind to make this go faster.. he planned on just combining two of the ceremony parts into one.

"Today," he tried to boom his voice but only succeeded in making himself cough more. "We celebrate the promotions of several kittens to apprentice, and also recognize the failures of some of our Clan-mates in teaching our youth. I will be doing both mentor reassignments and kit promotions together. Listen closely for your name.

"Brightpaw [ PeppermintRabbit], Shinepaw [ Terrestrial], and Dogpaw [ Lynxpaw], please step forward for your mentor reassignments.

"For the kits.. Icekit [ ~Lucid Dreams~], Floodkit [ Skye], Willowkit [ Rani], Coralkit [ Romulus], Splashkit [ gs29513], Wavekit [ ~RooRoo~], Sootkit [ Sugarglider], Stealthkit [ StealthWarrior], Frostkit [ kieryn], and Lizardkit [ Shadeleaf], all of you come forward as well to receive your apprentice rank.

"If you fail to step forward.. you will not receive a name or mentor." It should be a given by now, yet some cats didn't seem to get that so he felt the need to remind them. He intentionally left a couple kits out of this due to some of their behavior.. he deemed ones like Echokit too immature for the promotion.

It was unfortunate. He would have included Reedkit in this, but the last thing he wanted to do was spread more illness around the Clan. Once he was finished with the names, Lion the Beestar broke into another coughing fit. Curse the smoke! It clung to him like a second pelt among the soot.

Frostkit quickly took a step forward determined to be come an apprentice.

stag
July 1st, 2020, 09:29 AM
*RiverWhisker & RiverKit sat by each other*

cmdR_Paige
July 1st, 2020, 09:32 AM
Floodkit's chest welled with pride. At last! He stepped forward and looked up at his leader.

~Berry~
July 1st, 2020, 09:33 AM
Leopardkit sat in the back away from the others

ChillCat
July 1st, 2020, 09:34 AM
Brightpaw stepped forward. She didn't know whether to be happy that she was getting a new mentor or disappointed that she needed a new one in the first place. Had she failed somehow? Had she done something wrong? She shook off those negative thoughts and waited for Lionstar to continue. BILL.

stag
July 1st, 2020, 09:40 AM
*River-whisker knew what it was* Fire..*River-whisker was worried for his brother SilverScar*

~Berry~
July 1st, 2020, 09:52 AM
Leopardkit noticed the smoke too

lucidense
July 1st, 2020, 10:39 AM
Icekit bounded up, he was going to be an apprentice after all! His mother must have apologized to leader. He purred, grooming himself and sitting up straight calmly. I hope I get a good mentor! It was a shame Sproutkit couldn't be an apprentice at the same time as him, though. Mumble

Mango
July 1st, 2020, 12:55 PM
Salmonsong had a sigh of relief to know that Frostkit actually came forward, she would have been so furious if that damn child of hers refused to come forward. Hopefully Almondbush would mentor Frostkit, she hoped for that at least.

Mango
July 1st, 2020, 01:16 PM
Zesty Mango

Berryscorch scoffed and stuck out her tongue at Buttbaby, trying to imitate his baby-like nature. "Liar, liar, fur on fire. I doubt ThunderClan would just allow a pudgy apprentice like you to just go up and steal half their territory. Now have you done the pain tolerance exercises or not? Y'know you could get in some big trouble if you've been skipping out on them. You wouldn't want that, now would you?" If the chub flub baby butt answered that he hadn't been doing his exercises, it was no big deal. She'd simply take him out to practice some right after this meeting. But who knew. Maybe he was so dumb that he'd already been doing them everyday without being told to.
Blizzardpaw blinked,” You’re suppose to do it every day? Thought you did them before battle training. I didn’t think I needed them for a border patrol, or going herb collecting! I did them for swimming, by ramming my legs into a branch to practice for branches I missed under water.“ he assured Berrybutt.

Puddle~
July 1st, 2020, 01:39 PM
Zesty Mango

"Yes, every single day." Berryscorch forced herself to keep a serious expression during this next part, to make it as convincing as possible. "I just didn't teach you all of them before. That was just a trial since you were still a kit. There's much more where that came from. There are even different exercises for every single thing you might do during the day. Hunting, border patrols, training, swimming, it's all covered. Heck, even apprentice duties have one." The longer she spoke about it, the more ideas poured into her head for how to to take advantage of Buttbaby's stupidity.

Banneret
July 1st, 2020, 01:44 PM
Lilytail smiled as she watched the kits step forward. Although they made her nervous, (she was always afraid she'd hurt them on accident.) she enjoyed watching the apprentice ceremonies.

kieryn
July 1st, 2020, 03:19 PM
Salmonsong had a sigh of relief to know that Frostkit actually came forward, she would have been so furious if that damn child of hers refused to come forward. Hopefully Almondbush would mentor Frostkit, she hoped for that at least.

Frostkit shifted nervously and mewled quietly back to her mother "what if i mess up or or...."

Mango
July 1st, 2020, 04:23 PM
Zesty Mango

"Yes, every single day." Berryscorch forced herself to keep a serious expression during this next part, to make it as convincing as possible. "I just didn't teach you all of them before. That was just a trial since you were still a kit. There's much more where that came from. There are even different exercises for every single thing you might do during the day. Hunting, border patrols, training, swimming, it's all covered. Heck, even apprentice duties have one." The longer she spoke about it, the more ideas poured into her head for how to to take advantage of Buttbaby's stupidity.
Frostkit shifted nervously and mewled quietly back to her mother "what if i mess up or or...."
Blizzardpaw glanced at Berryscorch,” Can you show me some of the other ones after this? Maybe apprentice duty pain tolerance exercises, patrol exercises, and some other ones I haven’t learned.”

——
Salmonsong smiled at her daughter,” You won’t mess up, you’re a good kiddo.” she assured her child.

kieryn
July 1st, 2020, 04:25 PM
Blizzardpaw glanced at Berryscorch,” Can you show me some of the other ones after this? Maybe apprentice duty pain tolerance exercises, patrol exercises, and some other ones I haven’t learned.”

——
Salmonsong smiled at her daughter,” You won’t mess up, you’re a good kiddo.” she assured her child.

Frostkit nodded hesitantly and continued staring nowhere particular her ears flicking at all the cats breathing and their small movements.

Puddle~
July 1st, 2020, 04:49 PM
Zesty Mango

A sinister smirk of satisfaction appeared on Berryscorch's face as Blizzbutt fell for the trick. "Of course. It's best to get them memorized as early into apprenticeship as possible. We can start right after the meeting ends." By this point, it came as no surprise how easy it was to fool the baby. At fifty percent chub, and the other fifty percent dumbass, he practically walked straight into her trap every single time. And boy, oh boy, would this next pain training session be fun. She couldn't wait for this meeting to be over so the Blizz torture could commence.

Mango
July 1st, 2020, 04:52 PM
Zesty Mango

A sinister smirk of satisfaction appeared on Berryscorch's face as Blizzbutt fell for the trick. "Of course. It's best to get them memorized as early into apprenticeship as possible. We can start right after the meeting ends." By this point, it came as no surprise how easy it was to fool the baby. At fifty percent chub, and the other fifty percent dumbass, he practically walked straight into her trap every single time. And boy, oh boy, would this next pain training session be fun. She couldn't wait for this meeting to be over so the Blizz torture could commence.
Blizzardpaw flicked his tail,” Do we wat to do it in camp, or maybe the training island?“ he asked. He couldn’t wait for the new pain tolerance exercises, they had to be important, but why hadn’t Thistlestep done any yet? he shook the thought off No, Berrybutt wouldn’t lie, these are real. Thistlestep is just a softie when it comes to training She thought

Puddle~
July 1st, 2020, 06:36 PM
Zesty Mango

Berryscorch thought for a minute. Perhaps the training island would be a more ideal location in terms of privacy... but it also lacked one or two of the materials she'd planned on using. Unless, that is, they carried them over to the island. Yeah. That would do fine. "We can do it on the training island. But there's just a few things we have to pick up in camp for it first. Okay?" She tried to sound as nice and warm as possible, making it seem like she genuinely cared about his training, which was most definitely not the case.

Mango
July 1st, 2020, 07:54 PM
Zesty Mango

Berryscorch thought for a minute. Perhaps the training island would be a more ideal location in terms of privacy... but it also lacked one or two of the materials she'd planned on using. Unless, that is, they carried them over to the island. Yeah. That would do fine. "We can do it on the training island. But there's just a few things we have to pick up in camp for it first. Okay?" She tried to sound as nice and warm as possible, making it seem like she genuinely cared about his training, which was most definitely not the case.
Blizzardpaw gave a smile,” I can help collect some of the things we need.“ he offered, he had four paws and a perfectly fine jaw to carry it. He couldn’t wait to practice his skills some more.

Puddle~
July 1st, 2020, 09:26 PM
Zesty Mango
{Blizz better be ready lol. I made a whole list of 15 different exercises for them to do.}

"Alright. I have the perfect thing in mind for you to carry." After going through the list in her head a few times over, Berryscorch had realized that... there was in fact only one thing needed from camp. Nearly everything else could be found at the training island, though a few of the new exercises she had in mind would also require a trip to Lionsbeach. As for the thing she wanted him to carry... a wad of moss soaked in mouse bile. She knew that if he carried it around everywhere they went, the unpleasant and bitter smell would be infiltrating his nostrils for an uncomfortably long period of time.

Cobra
July 1st, 2020, 10:25 PM
[ Echokit - Dipper - This ok? ]

Echokit spotted Fawn-guy and bounded-no leaped-no raced over to him. "FAWN-GUYYYYYYY!" she shrieked. Echokit had some very important news for him, she could barely contain her excitement. Uh-oh-Echokit sat down gracefully and began to lick one fluffy ginger paw.

"I have something important to say." she declared.

Fawn
July 1st, 2020, 11:30 PM
Lined with soot and ash with the mental scars burned into his soul, Fawnsqueak was numb while he watched the ceremonies commence, led by an equally-ashen Lionstar atop his Streamstone. The memories of ThunderClan's panicked scramble sat heavier in his lungs than the smoke-ridden air.

His distant stare was interrupted by Echokit's approach and in a foggy mind, he tried to place the name of that one but fell short -- he didn't keep up with the kits of the Clan, had no personal investment in it. All it reminded him of was creepy questions about a dead cat. Out of it, Fawnsqueak hoarsely said, "Oh." Maybe he would've pointed out the inappropriate timing--right after a fire, approaching the cat coated in ash and reeking of smoke, in the middle of a meeting among ceremonies. While he was aware of the disrespect, he didn't comment. Just wanted to get this over with.

Cobralily

Cobra
July 1st, 2020, 11:39 PM
[ Echokit - Dipper ]

Echokit studied him. "Ah!" she exclaimed. "You got a new fur-color! Very nice." Ooh, that was cool. "ANYWAYS," Echokit meowed. "I have decided my name!" She waited for applause. Hearing none, the kit frowned and continued. "ECHOFAWN!" Echokit announced. "After you! And, guess what? I have decided I will be your apprentice!" Oh, this was SO exciting! Echokit could hardly breathe. "Because, your job is so fun, right?" she added. "You get to play with plants all day!"

Oh! Oh! She couldn't wait for his reaction!

BEAR.
July 1st, 2020, 11:40 PM
Lionstar was pleased that all the kits seemed to come forward, though he was disappointed in two of the already apprentices for their behavior. "Shinepaw [ Terrestrial], Dogpaw [ Lynxpaw], when I say come forward, I expect you to." He didn't want to wait on them any longer, continuning on without them.

"Thank you for being responsible, Brightpaw [ PeppermintRabbit]. From this moment until your training concludes, Lotusheart [ Shadeleaf] will be your mentor. I know she's had some experience with losing her first mentor.. so I hope you both do well together." He thought Lotusheart would do well in not repeating the mistakes of the past. Petalwish had been a pretty sucky mentor before she died.

"Now, onto the apprentice ceremonies!

"Willowkit [ Rani], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Willowpaw. Snowfern [ Mumble], I spoke with you in advance and you have agreed to become Willowpaw's mentor. I trust you'll take good care of her.

"Lizardkit [ Shadeleaf], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Lizardpaw. Russetstrike [ Wings], though you are a newer member of our Clan, I trust you will train Lizardpaw well. Let me know if you need help with her fishing and swimming practice.

"Coralkit [ Romulus], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Coralpaw." He hoped they'd fare decently in their new role.. they hadn't fully recovered from their cough to his understanding. "Berryscorch [ Puddle~], you are a fiercly dedicated warrior and I know you will take good care of Coralpaw.

"Splashkit [ gs29513], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Splashpaw. Snowstripe [ Snowstripe], you recently returned to the Clan but I hope you will train Splashpaw very well.

"Wavekit [ ~RooRoo~], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Wavepaw. Because of your troublesome streak, I am assigning Shimmeringpool [ Shimm] as your mentor in the hopes her peaceful nature will keep you contained.

"Sootkit [ Sugarglider], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Sootpaw. Leopardblaze [ Leopardblaze], you've been an excellent mentor in the past and I hope you continue to be a fantastic role model.

"Stealthkit [ StealthWarrior], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Stealthpaw. Reedwhisker [ esa], I trust you will train Stealthpaw well.

"Frostkit [ kieryn], it's good to see you've finally come forward.. from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Frostpaw. Almondbush [ Sparkling Flower], I hope you will be an excellent teacher to this young cat.

"Floodkit [ Skye], I'm glad you made it!" The young tom had been pretty much non-existent since the last meeting.. after his mother threw a fit. "From this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Floodpaw. Frostfeather [ Dawnandfire] will be your mentor, and I trust he will teach you well.

"Icekit [ ~Lucid Dreams~], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Icepaw. Cricketsong [ softnaps] will be your mentor, and I hope she'll pass on her warmth and friendliness to you. You did well during the shell hunt: there aren't many kits willing to be generous toward others or protective of those in need. Good work, Icepaw."

He would give them all a brief chance to greet their partners before he went onto the warrior ceremonies. If Shinepaw and Dogpaw wanted to be last minute attendees, he might allow it.. if he wasn't doing the last batch of ceremonies that is.

Mango
July 1st, 2020, 11:44 PM
Blizzardpaw gave a quiet, low growl Great Willowbaby is an apprentice now, just my luck. Ugh, Coralbutt became an apprentice too...damn it, they stole my close friend, Berrybutt...that sucks! He thought as he spit on the ground narrowing his eyes at Willowpaw and Coralpaw.

Salmonsong gave a sigh of relief learning that her daughter finally actually was an apprentice, all she had left to focus on was Otterkit...and the hyperactive, Drizzlekit,” Good job, Frostpaw!“ she cheered lightly.

Wings
July 1st, 2020, 11:49 PM
[ Shadeleaf ]
-Russetstrike-

His ears perked as Lionstar started the meeting. He listened closely as the ceremonies started and was a bit shocked to hear that he was getting an apprentice. So soon? Well, he had proven himself to be a good warrior and a loyal one at that. And he was much smarter than some cats in the clan.
Smiling already, the russet tom got up. He had glanced over at the nursery sometimes and had seen Lizardpaw once or twice so he knew what the young she looked like.
It was easy for him to pick out the black and white apprentice, mostly because she was upfront. And making his way through the crowd, he came up to Lizardpaw, smiling down at his new apprentice, he touched noses with her. "I'll train you to be an excellent warrior, I promise."

Fawn
July 1st, 2020, 11:57 PM
Yeeeahhh, no. Fawnsqueak didn't have the energy to match her enthusiasm, already feeling out-of-body after that hell of a rescue operation. "I am an apprentice," is what he finally settled on muttering, flippant. It wasn't as if he could train one in this stupid role, though he did have formulating plans based on his reflection on the way to the Starcave. Peering through the crowd for Otterstone, he didn't catch sight of her but imagined she had to be around somewhere, maybe. She did wander off a lot. But nonetheless, it was so very tempting to climb to the top of that Streamstone and do a complete exposure of what she'd done to RiverClan for the past several moons.

When he realized Echokit was still there, he blinked. Whatever she was saying after that had fallen on deaf ears captured by a resentful daydream. Fawnsqueak just.. scuffed the dirt beneath his paw a bit, trying to awkwardly focus on the current promotions. He raised his voice to call out--waveringly--the names of the new apprentices that he'd caught, hoping that was all of them.

Cobralily

Cobra
July 2nd, 2020, 12:03 AM
[ Echokit - Dipper ]

Echokit stared at him. "WHAT." She shook her head, trying to make sense of his words. That.
Was.
Really.
Weird.
"But you love Lion-guy soooo..." Echokit bit her lip. Oh shoot, oh shoot, why did she say that. "I just thought," she muttered. "That your job was...FUN!" The mature moment was over. "Oh, OTTER-GAL OWNS YOU!" she yelled! OF COURSE!

lucidense
July 2nd, 2020, 12:06 AM
Icepaw bounded over to his new mentor, purring softly and touching noses with the she cat. He quickly calmed, sitting down. His icy eyes peered into his mentors. softnaps

Leopardblaze
July 2nd, 2020, 12:11 AM
Leopardblaze sat quietly listening, a small smile on her face as she heard the names of the kits becoming apprentices. Her ears perked up as she heard her name called. She felt a twinge of excitement go down her spine as she stood, her green gaze glimmering as she saw her new apprentice. The spotted warrior padded through the crowd over to the young she-cat, a smile on her face. She gave Sootpaw a warm smile before gently touching noses, a purr rising in her throat. Sugarglider

Shade.
July 2nd, 2020, 12:13 AM
Lizardpaw looked up at her new mentor as she faded back into the crowd. He seemed nice and she hoped he would in fact train her well. She allowed herself to smile, since she knew by now that her stone cold expression tended to freak other cats out.

Wings

Fawn
July 2nd, 2020, 12:14 AM
Fawnsqueak tilted his head, jaw working silently. The kit's useless babbling didn't strike any particular chord in him, written off as just another baby who didn't understand the first thing about relationships and complexities--not that he expected her to, being a literal child and having the brain size of a pea. Fawnsqueak was inclined toward not considering it love but didn't have the time or care to sort out what precisely he'd categorize it as now; whatever it was, it didn't matter. It was easy to shrug off, he was accustomed to the absurd rumors that inexplicably tied them together. This one specifically held no water coming from a stranger with the emotional intelligence of a rock.

He didn't hear the last bit about Otterstone since he was tuning out the rest, relocating to find a different spot among his clanmates where he didn't feel so disrespectful by interrupting the ceremonies.

((open .? if anyone wanted idk)) Cobralily

Rani
July 2nd, 2020, 12:17 AM
Willowpaws grin was wider than the river and brighter then the sun as she approached Snowfern to tap noses. Purring like a thunderstorm Willowpaw gazed up at her new mentor and internally made a promise. She'd be the best apprentice ever, never complain, and always try her best Willowpaw would be an apprentice Snowfern could be proud of. Maybe things might get rough in the future but for now she was excited and nothing could ruin that for her.
Mumble

Puddle~
July 2nd, 2020, 12:19 AM
Romulus

Berryscorch sat up in surprise as Lionstar assigned her an apprentice. So soon after having been made a warrior? Looks like her plans with Buttbaby were postponed for today. She wasn’t exactly complaining though, as she got to her feet and left Blizzardbutt behind, heading up to stand near her new apprentice. She didn’t know a whole lot about them, but from what she had heard, as well as what was clear in Blizz’s reaction, the two didn’t exactly get along. This could be fun. Very fun. Leaning forward slightly, she lightly touched her nose to Coralpaw’s. “We can either start with a tour of the territory, or just skip right into the proper training. I’ll leave which we do up to you.” She could remember her own territory tour being quite bland and seemingly pointless, so giving Coralpaw the option to opt out of it felt right.

~Berry~
July 2nd, 2020, 12:20 AM
Sorrelkit frowned in disgust at willowbaby

Wings
July 2nd, 2020, 12:21 AM
[ Shadeleaf ]
-Russetstrike-

As Lizardpaw smiled back, he couldn't help but mention this, "We'll learn how to fish and swim together." He let out a soft chuckle, though he had yet to know that Lizardkit was ex-ShadowClan too.
Russetstrike sat down next to his new apprentice, smiled at her once last time and looked back up to Lionstar.

~Berry~
July 2nd, 2020, 12:26 AM
Sorrelkit lifted her head up to ignore willowbaby and sat to watch the others.

Snowstripe
July 2nd, 2020, 12:36 AM
Snowstripe sat down near the streamstone. She looked up as Lionstar began the clan meeting. A smile appeared on her face as she heard she was getting an apprentice. She was also feeling worried. Crabpaw went missing and so did Stormpaw. "Hopefully Splashpaw stays." She said in her head. She looked around for her new apprentice. gs29513

Sweetie
July 2nd, 2020, 01:02 AM
Shimmeringpool was sitting in the middle of the clearing listening to the announcements when all of a sudden her name was called up. Huh? Receiving another apprentice so soon? Yes, the silver and white molly was shocked but excited nevertheless. Getting up and gracefully padding to Wavepaw the warrior flashed her new apprentice a smile. "I'm honored and excited to be your mentor. I hope that we'll make a great team." Shimmeringpool gently touched noses with her new apprentice.

~RooRoo~

Dawnandfire
July 2nd, 2020, 03:21 AM
Frostfeather was a bit surprised as his name was called out to be the mentor of his first apprentice. But he knew that he would teach Floodpaw the best and he promised to not let his leader and StarClan down. Frostfeather beamed with pride to have an apprentice and couldn't wait to start teaching him. He glanced at Floodpaw and smiled at him, as if to show him that he would make him the best warrior that happened to RiverClan.
Skye

teddy.
July 2nd, 2020, 03:58 AM
Coralpaw bounded over, clearing their throat quietly before they got to the newly made warrior. They loomed as tough as nails - they better be. With a voice ever so slightly wheezy, they replied. "I'll pick up the territory as we go along, it's hardly going to be a maze," A scoff followed their words, "I'd prefer to get into training straight away, if possible? The sooner I can hunt the sooner I'll be..." They paused for a moment, a blink of sea blue eyes, "...useful,"

Puddle~

Puddle~
July 2nd, 2020, 04:33 AM
Romulus

“Understandable. We can head out for some training once the meeting ends.” It was still early to make a proper judgement, but Berryscorch already had a feeling she was going to like having Coralpaw as an apprentice. They seemed to have a definite attitude, which was something she liked in a cat. And on the topic of dealing with a certain baby, perhaps that attitude could be utilized to an advantage. She wasn’t going to drop the big question about it yet. No, not here. It was too risky. It would be better to wait until later, when they were out of earshot of the pesky and unsuspecting Blizzbutt.

teddy.
July 2nd, 2020, 04:38 AM
Coralpaws tail twitched in annoyance, paws impatiently kneading at the dusty ground of the cleaning. Silently, Coralpaw took a seat besides Berryscorch and waited for the meeting to be dismissed.

Puddle~

gs29513
July 2nd, 2020, 06:01 AM
Snowstripe sat down near the streamstone. She looked up as Lionstar began the clan meeting. A smile appeared on her face as she heard she was getting an apprentice. She was also feeling worried. Crabpaw went missing and so did Stormpaw. "Hopefully Splashpaw stays." She said in her head. She looked around for her new apprentice. gs29513
SplashPAW bounded over to her mentor. I am gonna be the best ever! she announced, reaching up to boop noses. Can you teach me how to hunt? Like right after Lionstar is done? she asked, so so so so so excited. SHE WAS AN APPRENTICE. Suddenly, she remembered to cheer for her siblings. Yay Wavepaw and Floodpaw and Icepaw and Sootpaw and Stealthpaw and Willowpaw and Coralpaw and um, I think that's it. Oh yeah, YAY Lizardkit, and Frostkit she squeaked, jumping up and down.

Greenleap
July 2nd, 2020, 06:07 AM
Greenpaw chanted all the names in excitement.

sootsplashed
July 2nd, 2020, 06:40 AM
Leopardblaze sat quietly listening, a small smile on her face as she heard the names of the kits becoming apprentices. Her ears perked up as she heard her name called. She felt a twinge of excitement go down her spine as she stood, her green gaze glimmering as she saw her new apprentice. The spotted warrior padded through the crowd over to the young she-cat, a smile on her face. She gave Sootpaw a warm smile before gently touching noses, a purr rising in her throat. Sugarglider
Sootkit, no, paw, padded up to Leopardblaze, her hazel eyes glimmering. She touched noses with her, feeling relieved she had an amazing mentor. "I'll make you proud." she mewed, her long fur moving in the wind. Sootpaw's mind raced with excitement, and it was surely visible on her face. "What are we doing first? Swimming? Hunting? Exploring the territory?" Sootpaw widened her eyes, remembering she was actually able to get out of camp now! Hopefully me and Stealthpaw can train together at least some of the time! She thought.

~RooRoo~
July 2nd, 2020, 07:00 AM
] Shimm

Wavepaw walked to her new mentor her cheeks grew pink with embarrassment as he said hers about her troublesome streak that she didn’t mean to create. She did the usual thing and whispered to her mentor, I need to talk to you later.

StealthWarrior
July 2nd, 2020, 08:23 AM
Stealthpaw looked around, trying to find her new mentor, she was so excited! esa

cmdR_Paige
July 2nd, 2020, 08:59 AM
Frostfeather was a bit surprised as his name was called out to be the mentor of his first apprentice. But he knew that he would teach Floodpaw the best and he promised to not let his leader and StarClan down. Frostfeather beamed with pride to have an apprentice and couldn't wait to start teaching him. He glanced at Floodpaw and smiled at him, as if to show him that he would make him the best warrior that happened to RiverClan.
Skye

Floodpaw looked up at Frostfeather with calculating green eyes and seemed to be sizing up his mentor for a moment. He offered to touch noses, as was custom.

ChillCat
July 2nd, 2020, 09:56 AM
Shadeleaf Brightpaw stood still while Lionstar mentioned a cat she didn't know. She scanned the clearing for any idea of who her mentor may be, but she couldn't go off just a name. She hoped her new mentor would come find her, which was more than Tigersnap did.

Shade.
July 2nd, 2020, 10:34 AM
Shadeleaf Brightpaw stood still while Lionstar mentioned a cat she didn't know. She scanned the clearing for any idea of who her mentor may be, but she couldn't go off just a name. She hoped her new mentor would come find her, which was more than Tigersnap did.

Lotusheart's heart skipped a beat. An apprentice of her own. She was so excited. She noticed the molly in the crowd and nervously shuffled over. What if her huge size scared the other cat? She towered over her apprentice, crouching a bit to touch noses.
"Umm, hi. I promise I'll be a good mentor." she said, trying to sound as not nervous as possible.

Leopardblaze
July 2nd, 2020, 10:37 AM
Sootkit, no, paw, padded up to Leopardblaze, her hazel eyes glimmering. She touched noses with her, feeling relieved she had an amazing mentor. "I'll make you proud." she mewed, her long fur moving in the wind. Sootpaw's mind raced with excitement, and it was surely visible on her face. "What are we doing first? Swimming? Hunting? Exploring the territory?" Sootpaw widened her eyes, remembering she was actually able to get out of camp now! Hopefully me and Stealthpaw can train together at least some of the time! She thought.

Leopardblaze let out a purr, "I know you will." Her whiskers twitched in amusement as she saw the excitement plain on Sootpaw's face, reminding her a lot of her own days as an apprentice. "I think first we'll explore the territory for now," she chirped happily, glad to see such enthusiasm for her apprentice.

Quasar
July 2nd, 2020, 12:39 PM
Willowpaws grin was wider than the river and brighter then the sun as she approached Snowfern to tap noses. Purring like a thunderstorm Willowpaw gazed up at her new mentor and internally made a promise. She'd be the best apprentice ever, never complain, and always try her best Willowpaw would be an apprentice Snowfern could be proud of. Maybe things might get rough in the future but for now she was excited and nothing could ruin that for her.
Mumble

Snowfern let out a loud purr when she heard Lionstar's words. She could finally take Willowpaw out of camp! "How do you feel, Willowpaw?" she asked, affectionately touching noses with her new apprentice. She was already planning their first lesson in her head, and the ones after that. She was going to do her best to show Lionstar that he made the right decision!

---

Antfrost sat there quietly as she watched her kits become apprentices. Sighing to herself, she wrapped her tail around her paws and kept still, though she longed to rush out there and give them all one last lick, one last cuddle. She was still proud, though. Proud that her kits were given such good mentors. She was delighted when lionstar made them apprentices. But did that mean that she couldn't miss them?

ChillCat
July 2nd, 2020, 01:08 PM
"Hi... I'm Brightpaw," she softly said as she bumped noses with her new mentor. Finally, she had a mentor who she now knew, and seemed willing to train her!

Mango
July 2nd, 2020, 01:14 PM
Fennelheart gave a gentle cheer,” Willowpaw, Lizardpaw, Coralpaw, Splashpaw, Wavepaw, Sootpaw, Stealthpaw, Frostpaw, Floodpaw, Icepaw!“

Eveninglight glanced at her apprentice before cheering,” Willowpaw! Lizardpaw! Coralpaw! Splashpaw! Wavepaw! Sootpaw! Stealthpaw! Frostpaw! Floodpaw! Icepaw!“

Salmonsong gave a quick cheer,” Willowpaw, Lizardpaw, Coralpaw, Splashpaw, Wavepaw, Sootpaw, Stealthpaw, Floodpaw, Icepaw.“ then she cheered for her daughter a bit tooo loud,” WHOOOO....GO FROSTPAW!” she yowled proudly. kieryn

dino.
July 2nd, 2020, 01:25 PM
[ Dipper; hope this is all right <3 ]

----Goosefury----

It seemed he was late to the party. Again. How wonderful. Cats were already cheering for the new apprentices, and as he emerged from the warriors' den, he added his voice to the remaining celebrating calls, though he wasn't quite sure who the names belonged to. He didn't feel like looking, anyway.
His gaze traveled the crowd, searching for Rainydawn, but it landed on Fawnsqueak instead. Goosefury weaved his way through the crowd and took a seat next to the medicine cat with a friendly nod. "Hey there."

Rani
July 2nd, 2020, 05:32 PM
Willowpaw opened her mouth to reply and was interrupted by her own purr overwhelming any words she tried to say. After several more attempts the apprentice just have up hoping her stupid grin and a rapidly nodding head got her point across. She sat down next to Snowfern and once again faced the streamstone figuring Lionstar would have something to say about why he looked more sooty then Sootflare but her shifting showed how eager she is to get going. Mumble

Quasar
July 2nd, 2020, 07:55 PM
Willowpaw opened her mouth to reply and was interrupted by her own purr overwhelming any words she tried to say. After several more attempts the apprentice just have up hoping her stupid grin and a rapidly nodding head got her point across. She sat down next to Snowfern and once again faced the streamstone figuring Lionstar would have something to say about why he looked more sooty then Sootflare but her shifting showed how eager she is to get going. Mumble

Snowfern laughed at the response, "Well, that's good! What day we head out right after the meeting ends!" she announced, sitting down and angling her ears toward the streamstone. Snowfern couldn't suppress the smile that was creeping onto her face as she turned to look at Lionstar again, her already fluffy fur fluffed up even more than is usually was.

Dawnandfire
July 2nd, 2020, 08:01 PM
Floodpaw looked up at Frostfeather with calculating green eyes and seemed to be sizing up his mentor for a moment. He offered to touch noses, as was custom.
Frosfeather touched noses with his apprentice as it was traditional. He flicked his tail as if to say that he would do the best he could to make him the best warrior RiverClan had.

marshy
July 2nd, 2020, 09:33 PM
Sparrowpaw squeezed himself into the meeting, hoping he wasn't too late. He was still super happy that he had completed his assessment. He was so close!

kieryn
July 2nd, 2020, 10:55 PM
Frostpaw breathed a sigh of relief as she heard lionstar call her name. She bounced excitedly.

kieryn
July 2nd, 2020, 10:56 PM
Fennelheart gave a gentle cheer,” Willowpaw, Lizardpaw, Coralpaw, Splashpaw, Wavepaw, Sootpaw, Stealthpaw, Frostpaw, Floodpaw, Icepaw!“

Eveninglight glanced at her apprentice before cheering,” Willowpaw! Lizardpaw! Coralpaw! Splashpaw! Wavepaw! Sootpaw! Stealthpaw! Frostpaw! Floodpaw! Icepaw!“

Salmonsong gave a quick cheer,” Willowpaw, Lizardpaw, Coralpaw, Splashpaw, Wavepaw, Sootpaw, Stealthpaw, Floodpaw, Icepaw.“ then she cheered for her daughter a bit tooo loud,” WHOOOO....GO FROSTPAW!” she yowled proudly. kieryn

Frostpaw followed her mothers sound ad giggled "mom its not a big deal hehe"

Madelaine
July 2nd, 2020, 11:04 PM
[ kieryn; ]

Almondbush heard he was to be a mentor to Frostpaw and he stood up. This would be his first apprentice and he didn't know how he was feeling. He was exciteed yet scared at the same time. The warrior followed the shape of the apprentice that was his. He stopped in front of her. "I'm going to make you the best warrior." , Almondbush meowed. He bent his head down to press his nose to hers.

kieryn
July 2nd, 2020, 11:05 PM
[ kieryn; ]

Almondbush heard he was to be a mentor to Frostpaw and he stood up. This would be his first apprentice and he didn't know how he was feeling. He was exciteed yet scared at the same time. The warrior followed the shape of the apprentice that was his. He stopped in front of her. "I'm going to make you the best warrior." , Almondbush meowed. He bent his head down to press his nose to hers.

Frostpaw looked around for the source of the voice and ended up facing to his right "really! your gonna be the best mentor ever! this is gonna be fun."

Madelaine
July 2nd, 2020, 11:10 PM
Frostpaw looked around for the source of the voice and ended up facing to his right "really! your gonna be the best mentor ever! this is gonna be fun."

Amondbush smiled. He didn't care if she was facing to his right. He knew how she felt with being almost blind. " How about after the meeting I take you out to explore the territory? ", he asked.

kieryn
July 2nd, 2020, 11:12 PM
Amondbush smiled. He didn't care if she was facing to his right. He knew how she felt with being almost blind. " How about after the meeting I take you out to explore the territory? ", he asked.

Frostpaw almost started screaming in joy "YES PLEASE" she ran in circles "mom mom did you hear that did you did you did you!!" she accidently fell onto almondbush and giggled "there you are"
Sparkling Flower (sorry i wanted to add something)

Fawn
July 3rd, 2020, 12:50 AM
[ Dipper; hope this is all right <3 ]

----Goosefury----

It seemed he was late to the party. Again. How wonderful. Cats were already cheering for the new apprentices, and as he emerged from the warriors' den, he added his voice to the remaining celebrating calls, though he wasn't quite sure who the names belonged to. He didn't feel like looking, anyway.
His gaze traveled the crowd, searching for Rainydawn, but it landed on Fawnsqueak instead. Goosefury weaved his way through the crowd and took a seat next to the medicine cat with a friendly nod. "Hey there."

Despite being away from the distraction...s, Fawnsqueak couldn't be an active participant in the meeting, too consumed by thoughts. Too.. aware of the ashes clinging to his pelt and what he could potentially be wearing, how he should've done more. Needed to do more, while ThunderClan was still recovering. One of his last humanitarian efforts included planting pine trees for them, and now, he didn't even know if they'd survive overnight depending on the wind's direction and fire's intensity--

Although most of the meeting was background noise to fill his ears with something other than memories of screeching and death by fire, a particular greeting -- closer than expected -- shook him, and he whirled to stare at its source before relaxing. "Oh." Fawnsqueak's forced smile faded, he didn't have to keep up feigned appearances with Goosefury. "So.. between now and the last meeting, you've learned to sleep talk, or?"

BEAR.
July 3rd, 2020, 01:51 AM
Yep, it looked like the two tardies were remaining a no-show. How disappointing.

Lionstar's expectations of them had been decent.. until now.

"Since the other two haven't come up, let's continue.

"We have four apprentices who have passed their final assessments, and I'm excited to be able to do their ceremonies today. This past moon has been generous to our Clan: we've celebrated several new warriors already, and I hope you treat these young cats with the enthusiasm and pride they deserve. They've all earned the title of warrior.

"Sparrowpaw [ :Grimm:], Greenpaw [ Greenleap], Duckpaw [ .Bread.], and Coastpaw [ Zero], all of you step forward please."

A large part of Lionstar was curious to see how Sunpaw would react. The fiery tom seemed to be pretty behind on his training.. he was surprised he didn't get the Pigeonchirp talk from Sparrowpaw about wanting to become a warrior with his brother.
[ Shimm - sun might be interested in this! ]

Snowstripe
July 3rd, 2020, 01:57 AM
SplashPAW bounded over to her mentor. I am gonna be the best ever! she announced, reaching up to boop noses. Can you teach me how to hunt? Like right after Lionstar is done? she asked, so so so so so excited. SHE WAS AN APPRENTICE. Suddenly, she remembered to cheer for her siblings. Yay Wavepaw and Floodpaw and Icepaw and Sootpaw and Stealthpaw and Willowpaw and Coralpaw and um, I think that's it. Oh yeah, YAY Lizardkit, and Frostkit she squeaked, jumping up and down.

Snowstripe smiled as her apprentice bounced over to her. She booked her snoot as well. Quite an adventureus apprentice. "We can go hunting after the meeting." she said exited to train Splashpaw.

Sweetie
July 3rd, 2020, 02:09 AM
Sunpaw wasn't really into the meeting but he still attended anyways. The fiery tom was surprised to hear Sparrowpaw's name be called up for his...warrior assessment. Clenching his teeth the tom forced himself to not react in the way he wanted to. Instead, he forced a smile onto his face and perked his ears. He should be up there! He should be also receiving his warrior name! But no! Stupid Dirt ruined his chances and was the reason why Sunpaw was still a warrior. It didn't help that Goosefury wasn't the mentor he wanted and the tom knew that it was not easy being a mentor with a injury but the fiery tom could be patience for only so long. Maybe he should get a new mentor?
:Grimm:

gs29513
July 3rd, 2020, 05:17 AM
Splashpaw war ready to jump up and down to cheer the warriors, but she realized she didn't know their names yet. Oops. Hastily sitting down again, she waited for their names and whatever the smoke cloud was to be announced. (OPEN)

Greenleap
July 3rd, 2020, 06:44 AM
Greenpaw excitedly stepped forward. Today was the day! She was going to get a warrior name!

sootsplashed
July 3rd, 2020, 07:41 AM
Leopardblaze let out a purr, "I know you will." Her whiskers twitched in amusement as she saw the excitement plain on Sootpaw's face, reminding her a lot of her own days as an apprentice. "I think first we'll explore the territory for now," she chirped happily, glad to see such enthusiasm for her apprentice.
Sootpaw eyes lit up. "Awesome! Let's go!" She said, looking up in her mentor's eyes. She was going to explore the territory! Her tail brushed against the ground as she smiled at Leopardblaze. After being in camp for so long, her paws were itching to explore something. Anything!
(Next post in territory?)
( also It's kind of funny how they are both our main ocs)

marshy
July 3rd, 2020, 09:17 AM
Shimm

Sparrowpaw jumped when his name was called for his... warrior ceremony!! It was finally happening! He was a little shy coming up in front of the clan but he did nevertheless. Then, he noticed them... Sunpaw. He had forgotten he wasn't becoming a warrior with him, which brought a small frown to his face. He had always wanted to become a warrior with him, but since Sunpaw cut him off, he just had to assumed that he was going at the same pace as him with his training. It wasn't fair, all because of dumb Dirtfur. If it wasn't for his dumb mistakes, Maybe they would be having their warrior ceremony together. Then again, maybe he was in the wrong here. Maybe... he should have asked Lionstar to push back his warrior ceremony to be with Sunpaw. But it was too late. He wasn't just gonna stop it now. He would just have to wait for Sunpaw.

skreelyshark
July 3rd, 2020, 10:02 AM
StealthWarrior

Reedwhisker finally found his new apprentice hopping around and touched noses with the young apprentice.

"Sorry for taking so long, Stealthpaw." he purred with excitement "I hope I can prove myself to be a good mentor. Let's get started with training! What do you know about Riverclan territory?"

Starfall
July 3rd, 2020, 03:48 PM
Koistream huffed. Why were all the handsome ones as straight as an arrow? Maybe Gentlethunder was in the same boat as Sootflare, the poor thing.

"They always say the grass is greener on the other side... There isn't anything wrong with experimenting?" Koistream would've done some smooth flirty movement but that was hard to now adays. instead he battered his eye lids playfully at Gentle, flopping down on the floor.

The tom quirked a brow at the other's statement. Looking around with an inquisitive gaze before looking back at the other Warrior. "You say that, and yet you're still single I see." he pointed out with a hint of sarcasm. He was about to open his maw to say something, but he quickly shut it, and looked up at the Streamstone, ears twitching as Lionstar began the next batch of ceremonies. When in the world did they aquire so many kits?

Once the Leader paused to wait for the named cat's to show up, Gentlethunder looked down and watched the tom turn into a puddle next to him. "There's nothing wrong with experimenting, I just don't really feel up to it right now." he argued back, aiming to whap Koistream's leg with his tail.

Bread
July 3rd, 2020, 03:57 PM
Duckpaw gasped. Me? Passing final assessment?! When? The apprentice turned to Salmonsong confused before making her way ontop of the Streamstone.

Zesty Mango

Mango
July 3rd, 2020, 03:58 PM
Duckpaw gasped. Me? Passing final assessment?! When? The apprentice turned to Salmonsong confused before making her way ontop of the Streamstone.

Zesty Mango
Salmonsong gave a purr to Duckpaw,” Remember a couple days ago that assessment I gave you? That was your final assessment.“ she purred excited by the surprise that Duckpaw had received. I wonder what her warrior name will be...

Bread
July 3rd, 2020, 04:06 PM
Salmonsong gave a purr to Duckpaw,” Remember a couple days ago that assessment I gave you? That was your final assessment.“ she purred excited by the surprise that Duckpaw had received. I wonder what her warrior name will be...

Duckpaw's jaw dropped as Salmonsong broke the news. She was going to become a warrior, today! This was her dream come true! Duckpaw nodded her head and smiled at her mentor. She could not thank her enough.

StealthWarrior
July 3rd, 2020, 04:32 PM
StealthWarrior

Reedwhisker finally found his new apprentice hopping around and touched noses with the young apprentice.

"Sorry for taking so long, Stealthpaw." he purred with excitement "I hope I can prove myself to be a good mentor. Let's get started with training! What do you know about Riverclan territory?"

"Everything!" Stealthpaw bounced with excitement, "I can't wait!"

Mango
July 3rd, 2020, 06:00 PM
Frostpaw almost started screaming in joy "YES PLEASE" she ran in circles "mom mom did you hear that did you did you did you!!" she accidently fell onto almondbush and giggled "there you are"
Sparkling Flower (sorry i wanted to add something)
Salmonsong gave a small purr,” I heard that darling.” she purred in happiness for her daughter.

kieryn
July 3rd, 2020, 06:04 PM
Salmonsong gave a small purr,” I heard that darling.” she purred in happiness for her daughter.

Frostpaw followed her scent and rubbed her head on salmons shoulder "mom will you come please" her voice was wavering and her separation anxiety was now kicking in. she realized she wouldn't see her mother as much and she wouldn't be able to breath in her scent. her little paws started shaking a little.

Mango
July 3rd, 2020, 06:21 PM
Frostpaw followed her scent and rubbed her head on salmons shoulder "mom will you come please" her voice was wavering and her separation anxiety was now kicking in. she realized she wouldn't see her mother as much and she wouldn't be able to breath in her scent. her little paws started shaking a little.
Salmonsong gave a nod,” Of course. I’m certain Almondbush will let me come along.” she purred back.

kieryn
July 3rd, 2020, 06:25 PM
Salmonsong gave a nod,” Of course. I’m certain Almondbush will let me come along.” she purred back.

"oh thankyou mom!" she smiled and bounced around happily waiting to go out into the forest for the first time. The energy radiated off of her. she was acting different then she normally would because deep inside she was afraid but she thought if she kept up this peppy attitude she would actually begin to be excited.

Zero
July 3rd, 2020, 06:57 PM
Coastpaw stepped forward when Lionstar called his name, his heart seemingly beating it's way out of his chest. Finally... his warrior ceremony. He had worked hard in the last three moons to catch up on time lost, just as he had promised the leader he'd do. He had come through on his word. He looked up at the leader steadily and seriously, though the tom was clearly smiling through his eyes and body language. He hoped Fallenstar and the rest of his family were proud of him from where they were watching in StarClan.

BEAR.
July 3rd, 2020, 08:15 PM
All four came up almost immediately. It was a refreshing change from the failed apprentice crew.

Lionstar was eager to jump into things, almost forgetting that he should probably do the middle part of the ceremony. Talk about ruining the fun!

"I, Lionstar, leader of RiverClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard and well to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in their turn.

"Sparrowpaw [ :Grimm:], Greenpaw [ Greenleap], Duckpaw [ .Bread.], and Coastpaw [ Zero], do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to protect and defend RiverClan even at the cost of your own life?"

His paws were itching for their responses. He had things he wanted to say, Starsdammit!

Quasar
July 3rd, 2020, 08:27 PM
Snowfern twitched her ears, excited to see the four apprentices become warriors, though she was also excited to be able to go out into the territory with Willowpaw as soon as possible. Speaking of getting out into the territory, she also was looking forward to being able to swim in the river. Though, it was mostly the former.

---

Once the clearing had seemed to settle down a bit, Antfrost got up on her paws and padded over to her kits, "I'm so proud of the six of you" she mewed, dipping her head and giving them each a lick on the forehead before padding back to her spot by the nursery. She laid back down with a sigh. What was she supposed to do now? Was she supposed to stay as a queen for a bit, or was she going to become a warrior again? She'd have to talk to some of the other queens about that later.

~RooRoo~ gs29513 Skye Sugarglider ~Lucid Dreams~

gs29513
July 3rd, 2020, 08:38 PM
Thank you momma! Splashpaw chirped, licking her mothers shoulder. I'll still cuddle! she called after her mother's retreating figure. Mumble

marshy
July 3rd, 2020, 08:46 PM
"I do!" Sparrowpaw replied

Bread
July 3rd, 2020, 09:51 PM
"I do." Duckpaw said loud and proud, trying to save her excitement until she was fully a warrior.

Zero
July 3rd, 2020, 11:27 PM
"I do." Coastpaw answered with confidence.

lucidense
July 4th, 2020, 12:04 AM
Icepaw purred, his magnificent blue eyes meeting with his mother as he watched her pad off. Mumble

Greenleap
July 4th, 2020, 06:03 AM
"I do!" Greenpaw meowed, trying to keep her voice straight.

BEAR.
July 4th, 2020, 07:28 AM
With all of them having responded properly, Lionstar was more than happy to continue.

"Then by the powers of the Star Cats, I give you your warrior names.

"Sparrowpaw [ :Grimm:], I'm going to be upfront with you.. when I made you an apprentice, I was apprehensive about how you would turn out with the negativity in your youth." Dirtfur's betrayal, the brothers' resentment, a strain of their relationship. "But you have blown my expectations out of the water, and RiverClan as a whole should be proud of your accomplishments. You've done your Clan, and your family-- proud." Though Lionstar wouldn't name him, he knew Sparrowpaw's father would also be proud of his son.

Whether or not Sparrowpaw liked that thought.. Lionstar didn't know. So he kept it quiet. "Sparrowpaw, from this moment forth you shall be known as Sparrowskip. The Star Cats honor your carefree and joyful nature, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan." His gaze briefly glanced to Sunpaw to gauge his reaction, before he moved along to the next apprentice.

"Duckpaw [ .Bread.], you've come far from the kit who fell into the river and have proven your prowess as a formidible warrior. From this moment forth, you shall be known as Duckbounce. The Star Cats honor your bubbliness and playfulness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan." Salmonsong seemed to have been a good pick for her, Lionstar reflected as he looked at the new warrior. Despite a shaky start, they had pulled things together quite well.

"Coastpaw [ Zero], I never thought I'd see the day something Fallenstream touched would get anywhere.. I'm glad his laziness didn't rub off onto you. Actually," he perked his ears up. "It did the opposite. You've shown yourself to be efficient, determined, and willing to get things done-- all traits I very much appreciate. From this moment forth, you shall be known as Coastbreeze. The Star Cats honor your cleverness and speed, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan." Thinking about Fallenstream and Dirtfur together was an odd sensation, something Lionstar was hoping he could shake off.

"Greenpaw [ Greenleap], I'm glad to see Owlflight worked out for you." Willowrose had been a collosal disappointment.. as both a mentor and Clan-mate. He was very unhappy with her, even after all this time. "You've shown yourself to be incredibly eager and willing to get things done, admirable traits especially with the hardships you've faced. From this moment forth, you shall be known as Greenheart. The Star Cats honor your optimism and bravery, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan!"

Lionstar paused to allow the names be chanted. He needed a moment anyway to collect himself on his final announcement before the meeting ended.
[ gs29513, Romulus, Sparkling Flower, hxneysuckle, Rani, Mumble, Zesty Mango, Puddle~, Tigerstorm0926, ~Lucid Dreams~, Wings, hope, Fuzzy, Cougar, StealthWarrior, Starfall, Thornclaw1, wnder, Shadeleaf, Estelle, ~RooRoo~, Sugarglider, kieryn, Skye, PeppermintRabbit, Cobralily, Dipper, Leopardblaze, Snowstripe, Shimm, Dawnandfire, Slushie, esa ]

stag
July 4th, 2020, 07:32 AM
*River-kit screamed XD* GREENHEART! Coastbreeze! Duckbounce! Sparrowskip!

~Berry~
July 4th, 2020, 07:36 AM
Sorrelkit: Yay! she jumped beside Riverkit. Cougar

Abyssopelagic
July 4th, 2020, 07:39 AM
"Coastbreeze! Sparrowskip! Greenheart!"
Flyfur called the names. She had been in and out during the meeting, attention-wise but snapped back in time to hear the names Lionstar had given them.
Erh, there was a fourth name, but she couldn't remember it. Was it.... something bounce?

gs29513
July 4th, 2020, 07:42 AM
Splashpaw bounced around, chanting her head off. Sparrowskip! Duckbounce! Coastbreeze! Greenheart! YAY FOR NEW WARRIORS!!! Remembering she was supposed to be a semi-dignified apprentice, she looked to see if her mentor had noticed anything. Um, oops. she muttered, sitting down and trying to be good. Snowstripe

sootsplashed
July 4th, 2020, 07:59 AM
Sootpaw started to chant. "Greenheart! Coastbreeze! Duckbounce! Sparrowskip!" She had never understood the excitement the new warriors had, but after her apprentice ceremony, she definitely understood.

Zero
July 4th, 2020, 08:12 AM
The newly named Coastbreeze stared up at Lionstar in admiration, his heart swelling to fullness at the praise he had received. Coastbreeze. It was fitting, he decided - he liked it a lot. He stood back proudly after his ceremony was over, relishing in the cheering of his clanmates calling his name among the other three.

marshy
July 4th, 2020, 08:30 AM
Sparrowskip had to calm himself to keep from bouncing all over the place! He was finally a warrior! Even if he wouldn't like it, he would definitely have to go see Sunpaw after this. He gave a thankful nod to Lionstar backed up after it was over. Smiling as his, and all the other apprentices names were chanted.

Fuzzy
July 4th, 2020, 09:12 AM
Petuniapaw watched the ceremonies with a smile. They must be so happy to be warriors! All their hard work. "Sparrowskip! Duckbounce! Coastbreeze! Greenheart! Sparrowskip!! Duckbounce!! Coastbreeze!! Greenheart!!" She would chant the new warriors names

StealthWarrior
July 4th, 2020, 09:27 AM
Streamfoot chanted with the other cats, "Greenheart! Duckbounce! Coastbreeze! Sparrowskip!"
--
Stealthpaw was happy for the new Warriors, "Duckbounce! Sparrowskip! Greenheart! Coastbreeze!"

Puddle~
July 4th, 2020, 09:43 AM
“Sparrowskip! Coastbreeze! Greenheart! DUCKBOUNCE!!” Berryscorch chanted out the names of the new warriors, making sure to cheer extra loud for Duckbounce. Though the other warrior had occasionally gotten on her nerves now and then, she still considered her to be a friend to some degree, and was therefore happy for her in this moment.

Greenleap
July 4th, 2020, 09:44 AM
Greenpa- no- Greenheart stood proudly. She was a warrior, a real warrior!

Bread
July 4th, 2020, 10:07 AM
Duckbounce let out a small giggle as people were chanting the new warriors names. She liked her new name, it fit her perfectly. She was so happy that her dream finally came true, she was a warrior now.

dino.
July 4th, 2020, 10:20 AM
[ Dipper ]

----Goosefury----

Now that he was actually a little closer to Fawnsqueak, he had a chance to look at the medicine cat a bit more critically. He looked... well, he didn't look good. Covered in what he assumed to be soot and ash - he and Lionstar both, actually, after sending the golden leader a glance - and looking just ghastly in general. "I wish," he snorted in response to Fawnsqueak's, then added questioningly, "You look awful, Fawnsqueak. What happened? Both you and Lionstar are all covered in ash."

Quasar
July 4th, 2020, 10:38 AM
Snowfern let out a purr. Those were good names! It was nice to see all those apprentices become warriors. "Duckbounce! Greenheart! Coastbreeze! Sparrowskip!" she cheered, giving each new warrior a smile as she called their name

Tigerstorm0926
July 4th, 2020, 10:45 AM
"Greenheart! Duckbounce! Coastbreeze! Sparrowskip!" Ravenkit chanted. She loves gatherings!

Leopardblaze
July 4th, 2020, 10:52 AM
Leopardblaze gave a cheer for all the cats who became warriors, a smile on her face. "Greenheart! Coastbreeze! Duckbounce! Sparrowskip!"

~RooRoo~
July 4th, 2020, 12:40 PM
Thanks mom. Wavepaw mewed licking her mothers head back as she walked away. Mumble

Mango
July 4th, 2020, 12:56 PM
Eveninglight gave a yowl,” Sparrowskip! Duckbounce! Coastbreeze! Greenheart!” she cheered

Fennelheart gave a yowl,” Sparrowskip! Duckbounce! Coastbreeze! Greenheart!”

Blizzardpaw gave an unenthusiastic yowl,” Sparrowwhatever, Ducksomethingorother, Coastfreeze, Greenhurt?” he meowed not caring about whether he got the last two names right.

Salmonsong gave a loud yowl,” Duckbounce! Duckbounce! Duckbounce!” she was silent for a second before yowling,” Oh, and Sparrowskip! Coastbreeze! Greenheart!“ she purred before running up to her now warrior, Duckbounce .Bread.

kieryn
July 4th, 2020, 01:02 PM
Eveninglight gave a yowl,” Sparrowskip! Duckbounce! Coastbreeze! Greenheart!” she cheered

Fennelheart gave a yowl,” Sparrowskip! Duckbounce! Coastbreeze! Greenheart!”

Blizzardpaw gave an unenthusiastic yowl,” Sparrowwhatever, Ducksomethingorother, Coastfreeze, Greenhurt?” he meowed not caring about whether he got the last two names right.

Salmonsong gave a loud yowl,” Duckbounce! Duckbounce! Duckbounce!” she was silent for a second before yowling,” Oh, and Sparrowskip! Coastbreeze! Greenheart!“ she purred before running up to her now warrior, Duckbounce .Bread.

Frostpaw cheered along with her mother and she smiled "whoo"

Bread
July 4th, 2020, 02:43 PM

Duckbounce saw Salmonsong approaching her. Now was her chance to say another big round of thanks. "Thank you! Thank you! Thankkkk youu!" the warrior said. "You were the best mentor I could ever ask for!" Duckbounce squealed.

Mango
July 4th, 2020, 03:01 PM
Duckbounce saw Salmonsong approaching her. Now was her chance to say another big round of thanks. "Thank you! Thank you! Thankkkk youu!" the warrior said. "You were the best mentor I could ever ask for!" Duckbounce squealed.
Salmonsong gave a big purr,” I’m not sure on that...you could have had a mentor who didn’t let you accidentally drown first time out of camp.“ she laughed lightly. Taking the complement to heart.

softnaps
July 4th, 2020, 03:19 PM
Cricketsong smiled at her new apprentice, tail held high proudly. She settled down next to him to listen to the rest of the meeting.

~Lucid Dreams~

lucidense
July 4th, 2020, 03:29 PM
He would purr softly. softnaps

BEAR.
July 4th, 2020, 06:11 PM
And now.. the finale.

Lionstar was glad they didn't do the bogus "shoulder licking" thing because he didn't want to be on his burnt paws longer than necessary. He spent part of the meeting trying to shift the weight off them, keep them off the stone because it wasn't cool enough to alleviate the pain from the blisters.

"Some of you may be wondering about the fire in ThunderClan territory.." Lionstar flicked his ears as he glanced over at Fawnsqueak. "The storm that raged through the forest earlier today caused a fire in their camp, destroying it and the surrounding territory and killing several of their cats in the process.

"Most of their Clan is wounded. Burned or cut by falling debris.. one of their Clan-mates was even crushed in a den collapse and though he survived, his wounds are grave.

"Until they have recovered enough to start reconstruction, I am allowing them to shelter at Cattail Pond. In the meantime, I want no patrols to be sent in that direction unless otherwise stated by Sootflare or myself. They are our guests.. and we will be treating them with respect during the duration of their stay.

"I will be sending a small patrol to help build temporary dens so they are not exposed to the elements. I will keep you all updated on the situation as needed, but for right now: play nice. They are not in any condition to be a threat to us and if I deem them fit enough to leave, I will send them away. There will be no squatting on our territory."

Lionstar sprang down from the Streamstone, staggering as his front paws hit the ground hard and sending flaring pain up his legs. He let out a short, angry hiss. "This meeting is dismissed!"

Quasar
July 4th, 2020, 06:26 PM
Snowfern's eyes widened in shock. Thunderclan's camp was destroyed? Did they ever seem to catch a break? Though, she had promised to take willowpaw out into the territory fter the meeting was finished, and she wasn't one to go back on her word, "Willowpaw, do you want to head out now?" she asked, turning to the new apprentice.
Rani

---

Antfrost bit back a gasp. Thunderclan was in ruins? Wait, was Elktooth okay? She tried not to show the panic that was gradually spreading across her face. After the meeting was dismissed, she disappeared into the nursery, her tail tip flicking anxiously and her ears lowered against her head.

Bread
July 4th, 2020, 08:26 PM
Salmonsong gave a big purr,” I’m not sure on that...you could have had a mentor who didn’t let you accidentally drown first time out of camp.“ she laughed lightly. Taking the complement to heart.

Duckbounce shook her head. "Nah, that incident was my fault," The warrior said, her mind flashing back to the time she fell into the river. "I didn't take anything seriously back then." Duckbounce said as she giggled.

Rani
July 4th, 2020, 08:43 PM
Willowpaws purring had cut to a halt at the bad news. She was aware that there must've been a fire but for it to be thunderclans camp... At least riverclan was helping them, the clans should help eachother she thought. If one was in need and the other had extra what was the point of withholding it? That was just needless cruelty. Her thoughts were cut short by Snowferns words and her energy and excitement returned in an instant. "YES! Lets go, lets go! I wanna see everything! OOOOH! You gotta show me your favourite place in the territory! I wanna see the river!" She excitedly cheered jumping to her paws and making to head out of the camp for the first time in her life.
Mumble

Quasar
July 4th, 2020, 09:05 PM
Willowpaws purring had cut to a halt at the bad news. She was aware that there must've been a fire but for it to be thunderclans camp... At least riverclan was helping them, the clans should help eachother she thought. If one was in need and the other had extra what was the point of withholding it? That was just needless cruelty. Her thoughts were cut short by Snowferns words and her energy and excitement returned in an instant. "YES! Lets go, lets go! I wanna see everything! OOOOH! You gotta show me your favourite place in the territory! I wanna see the river!" She excitedly cheered jumping to her paws and making to head out of the camp for the first time in her life.
Mumble

Snowfern smiled and nodded followed her out of camp, a small giggle escaping her. Her relaxed trot soon turned into a quick jog as she led her eager apprentice out of camp, "Okay, okay!" she laughed, her tail flicking behind her. "First, we're going to Sleepy thicket, a personal favorite place of mine" she mewed, winking for no particulate reason.

Mango
July 4th, 2020, 10:20 PM
Duckbounce shook her head. "Nah, that incident was my fault," The warrior said, her mind flashing back to the time she fell into the river. "I didn't take anything seriously back then." Duckbounce said as she giggled.
Salmonsong purred,” Nah, you were too young to know the dangers of a badger ride in the territory, I couldn’t give you a badger ride now she purred.” she laughed.

Cobra
July 4th, 2020, 10:54 PM
[ Owlflight - Greenleap ]

"GREENHEARTTTT! GREENHEARTTTT!" Owlflight yowled excitedly. "Hey, should we, um...celebrate?" he purred.

duckie
July 5th, 2020, 08:40 AM
Sootflare

"Sparrowskip! Duckbounce! Coastbreeze! Greenheart!" Sootflare chanted the names of the new warriors, albeit in a lackluster fashion, and quickly shut his mouth again as Lionstar moved on to the next announcement. To hear ThunderClan was on fire was not a surprise - it was hard to miss the billowing black cloud of smoke hanging over their territory - but he raised a brow as Lionstar announced they were staying at the pond. He made a mental note to pop in sometime soon and check things out and perhaps to also speak to Lionstar at some point.

gs29513
July 6th, 2020, 05:40 AM
Splashpaw was surprised, and taken aback by knowing Thunderclan was all messed up and hurt. Come on, let's goooooo! she squealed, remembering they were going out in the territory. I'm gonna catch loads of fishies, and yeah. With that, the molly bounced towards the entrance tunnel, and stopped, waiting for her mentor. Remembering her sister, she jumped up. Can Wavepaw and her mentor, um Shimmeringdrool, oh oops, ShimmeringPOOL come with us? Maybe? Snowstripe ~RooRoo~ Shimm

~RooRoo~
July 6th, 2020, 07:21 AM
Wavepaw was walking around then saw her sister. Then her mentor. She had an idea and bounded over to her mentor. Can we go look at the territory with Splashpaw and her mentor? Please! she begged jumping. Shimm Snowstripe gs29513

Roseleader
July 6th, 2020, 12:38 PM
RoseKit walks to the stearmstone wondering if it will be more fun here

Roseleader
July 6th, 2020, 12:39 PM
she leaves

AmberShadow
July 6th, 2020, 07:36 PM
"Yeah, of course." Fenpaw continued to watch the warrior before finally looking away at the other apprentice's greeting their own mentors. Overhearing their conversations, he decided to ask. "Are we going on a tour of the territory today? Or are we waiting for tomorrow?"

"I think today would be a fine day." He looked to the entrance, then back at his apprentice. "Do you need to speak to anyone before we go?"

Zero
July 6th, 2020, 08:09 PM
"I think today would be a fine day." He looked to the entrance, then back at his apprentice. "Do you need to speak to anyone before we go?"

Fenpaw shook his head, figuring his sister would also be busy with their mentor right now and that Coralkit would still be in the medicine cat den sick. "Nope." He meowed casually and then spoke honestly. "Either way, I've always wanted to see the territory and don't want to wait any longer."

AmberShadow
July 7th, 2020, 05:02 PM
Fenpaw shook his head, figuring his sister would also be busy with their mentor right now and that Coralkit would still be in the medicine cat den sick. "Nope." He meowed casually and then spoke honestly. "Either way, I've always wanted to see the territory and don't want to wait any longer."

He nodded, taking a moment to think where they should go first. "Why don't I take you out to the Cattail Pond? Maybe we'll get some hunting in." Sparrowfrost started towards the entrance, a pep in his step at the idea of hunting techniques.

Zero
July 7th, 2020, 05:10 PM
He nodded, taking a moment to think where they should go first. "Why don't I take you out to the Cattail Pond? Maybe we'll get some hunting in." Sparrowfrost started towards the entrance, a pep in his step at the idea of hunting techniques.

Fenpaw did perk up at that. "Maybe we could work on swimming too?" He hadn't really been taught as a kit, so he'd have to learn as an apprentice. The smaller tom followed Sparrowfrost toward the entrance at a hurried pace for his shorter legs to keep up.

CrystalLune
July 7th, 2020, 09:57 PM
Reedpelt walked up to sootflare ¨May i go on a patrol¨ wnder

Sweetie
July 8th, 2020, 02:46 AM
The silver and white warrior happened to be around Splashpaw when she called her Shimmeringdrool, how rude! Narrowing her light blue gaze at the molly the warrior wanted to call her out but she wasn't the apprentice's mentor. Letting out a little snort of annoyance. Then Wavepaw had to get all excited and start begging her as well. Sighing the beautiful warrior looked at her fellow classmate. "I'm fine with hunting with you and Splooshpaw if you are." Whoops, did she say Sploosh, yes. Was it low, yes but Shimmeringpool couldn't help but act like she did not make a mistake.

Snowstripe ~RooRoo~ gs29513

~RooRoo~
July 8th, 2020, 06:52 AM
Yay! And I’m pretty sure it’s Splashpaw. But you got paw right! she meowed optimistically. Shimm gs29513 Snowstripe

gs29513
July 8th, 2020, 08:02 AM
Realizing her mistake, Splashpaw shrunk down a little bit. She was excited! She couldn't remember every name perfectly! Actually, Splooshpaw sounded kind of cool. Sorry Shimmeringpool. I was kind of excited, and it slipped out. she mewed, looking up at the warrior. Splooshpaw sounds kind of cool, like I just made a ginormous splash, not a little one. she decided. She had a nickname. Kind of, even if it might have been an accident. Shimm ~RooRoo~ Snowstripe

~RooRoo~
July 8th, 2020, 08:10 AM
Wavepaw giggled at her sister and licked behind her ear. gs29513

BEAR.
July 10th, 2020, 01:46 PM
"All those old enough to swim, gather beneath the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!"

Lionstar yowled the words as he headed up the Streamstone, narrowing his eyes as he took a seat.

Hopefully things could be snappy today. He had a kit or so ready to be apprenticed, some quick reassignments, and then Otterstone..

After the gathering, everyone knew she "resigned." But this meeting wasn't really about that.

She was fortunate that Lionstar was willing to give her this chance.. and to symbolize that he had a special ceremony in mind. He wanted to spice up her change in rank again, and what better way than a name change? She was aware of it, to some extent, but not the full. She didn't know the name she lost all those seasons ago to Fallenchub would be restored.

He was curious to see the look on her face. wnder, Dipper, vermin, CheetahPelt, Starfall, RedHead, Moon Lily, :Grimm:, Cobralily, x ghostie, cmdR_Paige, implimm, Splashy, Rainquail, Beau, Shimm, Sneakyfox55, FireSandwich, Fallen One, ~Lucid Dreams~, hxneysuckle, Leopardblaze, Pluto, NIGHTOWL, Dust, Slushie, jackal blackout, Elementals, -Splash-, Sparkling Flower, CloverAndCoffee, RainbowQuail, Mighty Eagle, TeamMilkBot, MagicCat99, cloudii, Zesty Mango, Cecily Herondale, Wings, Romulus, StealthWarrior, softnaps, a1axis, icepuddle, elysian, hope, Shiverr the Flurf, Corruptx, ~FoxesFire~, alan, Cave, DragonClaw, Mentallyunstable, Puddle~, Shadeleaf, Mumble, AmberShadow, Snowstripe, esa, Dawnandfire, Willowfern, Greenleap, .Bread., Zero, WarriorsAndHorses, Dovepelt, Fuzzy, Estelle, kittygirl, TroubleandTsunami, Socks, TeamFlowstream!, Lynxpaw, Dawneye, FuzzyRatto, Nebby, wren, Silverclover, PeppermintRabbit, Sagey Boi, Sugarglider, Rani, kieryn, ~RooRoo~, gs29513, Mayflower, Ivyheart3, Pancake, Tigerstorm0926, lilac flower, TheShadowAnimal, Turtle Tail, Fawnhearted, Thornclaw1, Vannameloncam, ILoveLeafpool, horsesandwarriors, Roseleader, Cucumberr, Finpaw

Shade.
July 10th, 2020, 01:48 PM
Lotusheart walked over and took a comfortable space beneath the Streamstone. She didn't like sitting in a big crowd.

Wings
July 10th, 2020, 01:48 PM
-Russetstrike-

First to the meeting, Russetstrike padded over and sat down. Otterstone.. resigning was interesting for Lionstar to announce at the gathering and not to the clan first. Rolling that thought off, he wondered what today's meeting would be about. Ceremonies? Probably ceremonies.

-Ash-
July 10th, 2020, 01:50 PM
Badgerpaw padded into the clearing near the Streamstone

gs29513
July 10th, 2020, 01:50 PM
Bounding over towards the Streamstone, Splashpaw wondered what would happen this meeting. Come on Wavepaw! There's a meeting! she called to her sister, plopping down. ~RooRoo~

icepuddle
July 10th, 2020, 01:54 PM
ice puddle headed over to the stream stone she knew she was late...like always but she knew it was important. The Molly layed down and looked up at the leader.

~RooRoo~
July 10th, 2020, 01:57 PM
Ok! she followed her sister with a purr and plopped down beside her sister. gs29513

dionysus
July 10th, 2020, 01:59 PM
Rainydawn and Grizzlybug both heard the summons from their nests in the warriors den and pushed into the clearing. Despite exiting the den nearly simultaneously, the two warriors went to opposite ends of the gathered cats and each settled comfortably, looking for individuals to join them. Grizz wondered where Beanpaw was while Rainydawn thought about Goosefury.

cmdR_Paige
July 10th, 2020, 02:06 PM
Both Spiralheart and Floodpaw listened intently.

Mango
July 10th, 2020, 02:08 PM
Eveninglight padded in and glanced at her clanmates before settling down.

Fennelheart padded over, her leg was almost healed finally.

Salmonsong trotted over. I wonder if Brookkit and Drizzlekit are going to become apprentices soon. She thought

Blizzardpaw bounced into the clearing skidding to a halt.

Exis
July 10th, 2020, 02:08 PM
Foxblaze padded up to streamstones.

(Open)

The Kitty.
July 10th, 2020, 02:10 PM
Scaleflash

A large silver tabby waddled drowsily out into the clearing, jaws stretched wide and yellow eyes completely lidded in the movement of a noisy yawn. A meeting - interesting, Scaleflash thought with a brief shake of her hindleg.

-

Almondkit

Almondkit bounded enthusiastically - perhaps a bit too enthusiastically - into the sun-washed clearing, russet-ginger fur bushing out in all directions. A meeting: how exciting! It was especially exciting when you no longer felt as sickeningly fatigued as you previously had about only a week ago.

[ ~RooRoo~ ]

Tigerstorm0926
July 10th, 2020, 02:13 PM
Ravenkit ran out of the Nursery with a huge grin on her face. Today was her apprentice ceremony! She sat down near the front and waited eagerly for the meeting to start.

icepuddle
July 10th, 2020, 02:14 PM
ICEPUDDLE

Ice puddle sat up and wrapped her fluffy tail around herself. The Molly's ice blue eyes focused on the leade ready to listen to every word said . She was respectful so this wasn't anything new for her .

Puddle~
July 10th, 2020, 02:15 PM
Zesty Mango
(if Blizz wants to bug her again)

Berryscorch sauntered over the Streamstone and took a seat among the gathered cats, waiting to hear what this meeting would be about. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Blizzardbutt skid up to the meeting, and silently prayed he wouldn't notice her. Maybe if she laid low, he wouldn't spot her, and she wouldn't have to watch over him like last time.

Mango
July 10th, 2020, 02:19 PM
Zesty Mango
(if Blizz wants to bug her again)

Berryscorch sauntered over the Streamstone and took a seat among the gathered cats, waiting to hear what this meeting would be about. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Blizzardbutt skid up to the meeting, and silently prayed he wouldn't notice her. Maybe if she laid low, he wouldn't spot her, and she wouldn't have to watch over him like last time.
Blizzardpaw spotted Berryscorch at once and padded over happily,” How terrible is Coralbaby?“ he asked before purring,” They’ll probably try to kill you in your sleep so keep an eye open when you sleep. Though I know you can handle them, just don’t think you want to wake up with them pressing down on your throat trying to murder you. ” he chirped unaware if Coralpaw was nearby.

duckie
July 10th, 2020, 02:28 PM
Sootflare

Sootflare took a moment to stretch out his limbs before hopping up and over to the Streamstone at Lionstar's call. While still tired, a night spent unintentionally in the tunnels had left him more rested than the deputy had been in a while and it seemed he would be able to be mentally present for a meeting for the first time in a while.