PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Floodstone

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Madelaine
March 7th, 2020, 08:30 PM
Fawnsqueak tilted his head to the side, alarm flashing in their depths. "What? Why?" he inquired, puzzled. "WindClan.. isn't a bad place to live, not really-- not anymore. They're actually getting things together, I was just visiting them to help out." It heightened his concern that Willowrose was recruiting for RiverClan despite being a newer member herself, and he wasn't sure if she'd checked with Lionstar prior to poaching from the other Clans. Now that they had assisted WindClan, it wasn't going to look great if they continued taking their warriors. "..Uh, yeah, probably. I'm sure." His mindless reply was evidence of his lack of attention, but he found this far more pressing in the grand scheme of things. "So, um... you can just tell him that WindClan is doing about the same as RiverClan," he said with the shakiest of smiles, "and he can stay right there with them. No need to Clan-hop."

Willowrose looked at him. He wasn't understanding, but of course he wasn't. He didn't know who Pricklebush was to him. Pricklebush knew that Windclan was doing just as good. He wanted to join to be with her. They had feelings still. "I didn't ask him to join. He said he wanted to join. We were mates and our feelings never really changed. He doesn't want to join Riverclan because Windclan's doing fine. Its because he wants to be with me.", she whispered. Willowrose didn't understand why they were talking about this. This was a clan meeting.

Fawn
March 7th, 2020, 09:02 PM
Willowrose looked at him. He wasn't understanding, but of course he wasn't. He didn't know who Pricklebush was to him. Pricklebush knew that Windclan was doing just as good. He wanted to join to be with her. They had feelings still. "I didn't ask him to join. He said he wanted to join. We were mates and our feelings never really changed. He doesn't want to join Riverclan because Windclan's doing fine. Its because he wants to be with me.", she whispered. Willowrose didn't understand why they were talking about this. This was a clan meeting.
Fawnsqueak's expression fell, jaw going slack. His mind raced. Initially, he'd been under the impression this was easily solvable: tell Lionstar that Willowrose had a stalker problem with the ex-mate and then he wouldn't be joining, but that... It was more complicated as she said our. Our feelings -- not just his, and he was rendered tongue-tied while struggling to determine what to even say about this. Gaze darting, his cheeks heated with hurt and embarrassment because he should've known this was a bad idea and would backfire eventually, his stupid plan of allowing WindClan to join their ranks. Willowrose had been seeing someone behind her new Clan's back, a betrayal to them and a stab in the gut for more reasons than that. "I thought you said.. that you weren't," he tried to get the words out, choking on them, "that you guys weren't... y'know, right.. for each other." Fawnsqueak drew in a shuddering sigh as he separated his own heartbreak to mumble, "Maybe you should join him." If she was willing to break the code to see the guy, Fawnsqueak wasn't sure it was the right place for her.

Madelaine
March 7th, 2020, 09:08 PM
Fawnsqueak's expression fell, jaw going slack. His mind raced. Initially, he'd been under the impression this was easily solvable: tell Lionstar that Willowrose had a stalker problem with the ex-mate and then he wouldn't be joining, but that... It was more complicated as she said our. Our feelings -- not just his, and he was rendered tongue-tied while struggling to determine what to even say about this. Gaze darting, his cheeks heated with hurt and embarrassment because he should've known this was a bad idea and would backfire eventually, his stupid plan of allowing WindClan to join their ranks. Willowrose had been seeing someone behind her new Clan's back, a betrayal to them and a stab in the gut for more reasons than that. "I thought you said.. that you weren't," he tried to get the words out, choking on them, "that you guys weren't... y'know, right.. for each other." Fawnsqueak drew in a shuddering sigh as he separated his own heartbreak to mumble, "Maybe you should join him." If she was willing to break the code to see the guy, Fawnsqueak wasn't sure it was the right place for her.

Willowrose began to think about this a bit. Would she want him to join Riverclan. Of course not! She left him for a reason. This had to stop. The molly looked at Fawnsqueak. "Your right. I left him, because We weren't right for one another.", she meowed. The black and white molly would stop seeing him and be loyal to the clan that took her in. She had been much more happier here then there. She wouldn't leave to join them even if her life depended on it. "I guess I need to just forget about him. Theres other tom's here.", she meowed. Willowrose forced the thought of him out of her mind to enjoy being part of Riverclan. This was her home and she will be loyal to it no matter what.

Fawn
March 7th, 2020, 09:20 PM
Willowrose began to think about this a bit. Would she want him to join Riverclan. Of course not! She left him for a reason. This had to stop. The molly looked at Fawnsqueak. "Your right. I left him, because We weren't right for one another.", she meowed. The black and white molly would stop seeing him and be loyal to the clan that took her in. She had been much more happier here then there. She wouldn't leave to join them even if her life depended on it. "I guess I need to just forget about him. Theres other tom's here.", she meowed. Willowrose forced the thought of him out of her mind to enjoy being part of Riverclan. This was her home and she will be loyal to it no matter what.
Throat tight, Fawnsqueak could only eye her with caution. "Did you?" he asked, mildly dubious now that it seemed they'd been congregating at least once at the border. "I mean, I-- I was under the impression that you already were done." Literal moons ago, and if he'd thought she still had ties to WindClan, he wouldn't have suggested coming here. It was a blow to his trust to learn Willowrose was willing to risk everything for the ex-mate that she also hadn't bothered to mention when asked if she still had important figures in her life that lived in her previous Clan. Needless to say, Fawnsqueak was disbelieving and continued to inwardly berate himself himself for his dumb decision. "Yeah," he said, shakily exhaling a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding, "I guess." Even after what was supposedly a promise to leave it behind, his head was reeling, drowning in its own doubts.

Madelaine
March 7th, 2020, 09:28 PM
Throat tight, Fawnsqueak could only eye her with caution. "Did you?" he asked, mildly dubious now that it seemed they'd been congregating at least once at the border. "I mean, I-- I was under the impression that you already were done." Literal moons ago, and if he'd thought she still had ties to WindClan, he wouldn't have suggested coming here. It was a blow to his trust to learn Willowrose was willing to risk everything for the ex-mate that she also hadn't bothered to mention when asked if she still had important figures in her life that lived in her previous Clan. Needless to say, Fawnsqueak was disbelieving and continued to inwardly berate himself himself for his dumb decision. "Yeah," he said, shakily exhaling a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding, "I guess." Even after what was supposedly a promise to leave it behind, his head was reeling, drowning in its own doubts.

Willowrose hated Windclan and Twilightstar as the leader. She was lazy and Willowrose would rather become a rogue than to join back to the clan that brought her a bunch of problems. "I promise you I'll stop seeing him. I hate him!", she meowed. The black and white molly was starting to get irritated. She would never join Windclan. Everyone was right Pricklebush is a creep and is no good for her. This was her clan now not Windclan. Fawnsqueak couldn't see that. Willowrose was about to get up and walk away, but decided not to or it will cauyse trouble between her and Fawnsqueak. The last thing she wanted to do is have him no longer trust her or worse lose their friendship.

BEAR.
March 7th, 2020, 09:48 PM
CHECK FOR MENTIONS CAREFULLY - YOU MAY HAVE REPEATS!

Pleased to see they all had gathered-- and fairly timely, at that, Lionstar beamed at his little army of vicious babies.

"Alright, let's get started. Pebblekit, unfortunately we already have another Pebblepaw so your name is going to be temporarily changed to avoid confusion.. have no fear! I believe the fat Pebble is nearing the end of his training, so once he has his warrior name we'll return you to your Pebble status. Until that day, you will be known as Stonepaw [ PebbleStorm], and Sagehawk [ pathos] will be overseeing your training. Sagehawk, I know you to be a fiercely dedicated warrior and I trust you will pass on your reliability to Stonepaw.

"Fogkit [ Blissie Bliss], let me be very clear about this: I don't give a damn about disabilities! If you have the capacity to provide for the Clan, you will. Until you earn your warrior name you will be known as Fogpaw, and Galedust [ Jynx] will be your mentor. Galedust, I trust you can handle Fogpaw's training-- you may need to make some adjustments to your usual routine to ensure he can keep up. His deafness should make your experience as a mentor interesting!

"Marigoldkit [ Blissie Bliss], from this day forth you will be known as Marigoldpaw. Brightwing [ Turtle]... I haven't seen you around too recently, but I hope you can make an effort to greet your apprentice and get started on her training. I know you have been a solid warrior in the past, let's work to not let that change.

"Featherkit [ Daylily Orchid], from this day forth you will be known as Featherpaw. Ripplestep [ mochi], I trust you can handle this apprentice! I am aware you're more reliable with training and patrols than.. some other cats in this Clan," like her sister, who couldn't even keep track of the ugly apprentice, "so I hope you won't let me down."

Phew, they were barely halfway done!

"Moonkit [ Miss kitty cat], until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Moonpaw. Gentlethunder [ Starfall], I know you already lost your first apprentice.. try not to lose this one, too, jackass!

"Koikit [ Fallenpine], until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Koipaw. Brambleblaze [ SilentLamb], you've recently lost both your apprentices.. but I know it's not your fault, you've always been a fantastic warrior. I trust you will pass on your courage and stouthearted-ness to Koipaw.

"Willowkit [ Starfall], from this moment forth you will be known as Willowpaw. Owlflight [ Wings], keep Willowpaw close-- they already went missing once, we don't need a repeat! More seriously, I hope you will pass your cunning-ness and adaptability to Willowpaw.

"Greenkit [ Greenleap], from this moment forth you will be known as Greenpaw. Willowrose [ Blissie Bliss], I hope you're done talking with Fawnsqueak so you can greet this fiery bundle of gray! Your courage knows no bounds and I hope you can pass your spirit to Greenpaw."

He paused now, partially to take a breath and also let the apprentices be congratulated and greet their mentors. So many today! He was glad he did this-- it'd really cut down on the nursery count.

The Shadow Flower
March 7th, 2020, 09:50 PM
StonePaw would bounce at her new name, she sounded so tough!
She’d look excitedly around for her new mentor pathos

Starfall
March 7th, 2020, 10:01 PM
The warrior lifted up a paw to his maw "Wasn't my fault she didn't show up, ass!" he called once Lionstar had finished with this first batch of announcements. Picking himself up with a grunt he made his way towards the center of the crowd in an attempt to meet with his apprentice.
Miss kitty cat

--

Willowpaw beamed up at Lionstar. Oh this was so exciting! An apprentice now! He'd be sure to pay attention to where he was going from now on! Practically jumping up he ducked beneath the taller felines, swiftly making his way towards Owlflight.
Wings

duckie
March 7th, 2020, 10:02 PM
Sootflare

The tom's gaze wandered slowly through the crowd - taking stock of who was there and, more importantly, who wasn't - before moving up to Lionstar as the leader conducted the ceremonies. Eight ceremonies at that, quite a day indeed. He couldn't quite recall his own ceremony - it hadn't been terribly eventful and not quite as... crowded? His own brother hadn't been there to share the day, only one other kit who didn't last. Eight kits being promoted in one day was just... a lot. He watched as the newly-made apprentices found their way to their mentors with a certain warmth in his eyes despite the lack of a smile on his face.

Madelaine
March 7th, 2020, 10:03 PM
Fogkit read the leaders lips as he became Fogpaw. The white tom dipped his head, understanding him. He wouldn't let his disability make him not be able to become a warrior. Fogpaw looked around the camp for his new mentor.

Marigoldpaw eyes shined as she looked up at Lionstar. She didn't care who her mentor was unless they didn't train her. The young molly turned to greet Brightwing. She was so excited to have finally became an apprentice.

Willowrose turned her head when Lionstar called her name. She was going to be a mentor? Thsi was something she wasn't expecting, but this would help her get her mind of of Pricklebush. Now she was going to be even more loyal to her new clan. Willowrose walked up to Greenpaw and touched noses. Her lower eye looked at him. "I'll be the best mentor I can be. I promise.", she meowed.
| Greenleap; |

Fallenpine
March 7th, 2020, 10:27 PM
SilentLamb PebbleStorm
Koipaw shook in excitement. She was finally a warrior! This was her dream! Her quest was completed!
Fish! she screamed with delight in her head. AND SWIMMING! oh, all the swimming! Everything will be perfect!! Then she realized something. She had to talk to a new cat, and not just that, an experienced warrior! Suddenly, her paws started sweating again as she forced herself to find Brambleblaze.
I wish I could talk to Stonepaw instead. she thought nervously.

mochi
March 7th, 2020, 10:36 PM
"Featherkit [ @Daylily Orchid (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11390)], from this day forth you will be known as Featherpaw. Ripplestep [ @mochi (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5116)], I trust you can handle this apprentice! I am aware you're more reliable with training and patrols than.. some other cats in this Clan," like her sister, who couldn't even keep track of the ugly apprentice, "so I hope you won't let me down."
@Daylily Orchid (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11390)
Ripplestep
The young warrior was watching the other kits receive their new names and mentors with a pleasant gleam in her green-brown eyes. She chanted their names alongside the other onlookers, though kept a modest air about her and made sure not to stand out too much. Though when her name was called to mentor a new apprentice named Featherpaw, a jolt of electricity shot through her system. She blinked in surprise, though quickly shook herself out of it as she got to her paws. "I wont, thank you for this opportunity, Lionstar." She dipped her head to the leader, head filled with thoughts of anxiety and excitement all rolled into one. Though before she allowed herself to dwell on it for too long, she raised her head and searched the clearing before landing her gaze on a certain she-cat.

"Featherpaw." She greeted the young apprentice as she approached, a small, though kind smile spread across her face. "I'm Ripplestep." She reached down to complete the traditional nose boop with the smaller molly before pulling back with a slight wave of her tail. "It's good to meet you."

Leucos
March 7th, 2020, 10:37 PM
Fallenpine Another apprentice ?! Her eyes widened a bit at that. But she gave a smile . right...not my fault. I just hope they find their way back is all "of curse..thank you lionstar " she meowed . She was just glad that she wasn't one who was a victim of his dislike towards apprentice abandonment . After that she head over to koipaw and gave a smile. "Hey, I assume your koipaw..I'm glad to be your mentor! Just don't go missing on me ok?" she asked with a small light hearted chuckle .

Fallenpine
March 7th, 2020, 10:55 PM
Koipaw was startled. How many apprentices had this cat lost? She stared down at her paws. Did she have to talk to another cat? She had nothing against them, but.. she was so bad at talking to people.
Think of the swimming.. swimming and fish.. she thought to herself. She looked back up at Brambleblaze with as much courage as she could muster.
"I'll try..." she mumbled. "What will we do first?"
SilentLamb

Daylily Orchid
March 7th, 2020, 11:01 PM
"Hi!! Nice to meet ya, too!" Featherpaw bounced on her toes. " What are we gonna do first?!" "When will I get to see the territory?? I wonder what it's like! And what about the apprentice's den? Where will my nest be?" She wondered excitedly.

mochi

ameko
March 8th, 2020, 01:32 AM
StonePaw would bounce at her new name, she sounded so tough!
She’d look excitedly around for her new mentor pathos

He was a mentor now? Sagehawk looked up from where his gaze had drifted towards the ground. Lionstar's words trickled into his head. ...overseeing your training... fiercely dedicated warrior... reliability to Stonepaw..

Fiercely dedicated? Reliable? He blinked, quickly getting to his paws. Nobody had ever said something like that about him before.. if he had been in any other mood, he would've been over the moon with excitement! But today.. it felt off. He was happy—not just at what Lionstar had said, but also that he was to be a mentor—yet his emotions just weren't working right now. or something.

The young warrior found Stonepaw easily enough. He forced a smile at the new apprentice, hoping he looked friendly. Today just wasn't his day, but he didn't want to make a bad first impression! "Hi there, I'm Sagehawk." He leaned down to touch noses with her. "I'll make sure you become a great warrior."

The Shadow Flower
March 8th, 2020, 01:37 AM
He was a mentor now? Sagehawk looked up from where his gaze had drifted towards the ground. Lionstar's words trickled into his head. ...overseeing your training... fiercely dedicated warrior... reliability to Stonepaw..

Fiercely dedicated? Reliable? He blinked, quickly getting to his paws. Nobody had ever said something like that about him before.. if he had been in any other mood, he would've been over the moon with excitement! But today.. it felt off. He was happy—not just at what Lionstar had said, but also that he was to be a mentor—yet his emotions just weren't working right now. or something.

The young warrior found Stonepaw easily enough. He forced a smile at the new apprentice, hoping he looked friendly. Today just wasn't his day, but he didn't want to make a bad first impression! "Hi there, I'm Sagehawk." He leaned down to touch noses with her. "I'll make sure you become a great warrior."
She’d touch noses, trying her best to stay still and look serious.
”Hi! I’m so happy you’re my mentor! I’m StonePaw!” she’d smile up a him.:happyhop:

Greenleap
March 8th, 2020, 06:18 AM
Greenpaw tried to hold in her excitement. as her paw tapped on he ground.
"when will we start training, Willowrose?" She quietly asked her mentor. Blissie Bliss

Leucos
March 8th, 2020, 09:17 AM
Fallenpine
"well first we'll wait until this meeting is finished . Then I would like to get in a hunting session ...never got to do one with shadow or petunia...poor things.." she meowed and sat beside koi.

Jynx
March 8th, 2020, 09:58 AM
Fogkit read the leaders lips as he became Fogpaw. The white tom dipped his head, understanding him. He wouldn't let his disability make him not be able to become a warrior. Fogpaw looked around the camp for his new mentor.

Marigoldpaw eyes shined as she looked up at Lionstar. She didn't care who her mentor was unless they didn't train her. The young molly turned to greet Brightwing. She was so excited to have finally become an apprentice.

Willowrose turned her head when Lionstar called her name. She was going to be a mentor? This was something she wasn't expecting, but this would help her get her mind of Pricklebush. Now she was going to be even more loyal to her new clan. Willowrose walked up to Greenpaw and touched noses. Her lower eye looked at him. "I'll be the best mentor I can be. I promise.", she meowed.
| Greenleap; |
Galedust padded forward proudly to touch noses with Fogkit. He knew of the young apprentice's disability but would do his best to train him. "Y-you'll be a g-great warrior." Galedust promised, his eyes warm.

Wings
March 8th, 2020, 10:50 AM
Owlflight purred with delight at the thought of an apprentice. He padded over to the young tom and touched noses with him. "I will train you to be the best warrior I can." He smiled down at him.
Starfall

Fallenpine
March 8th, 2020, 11:17 AM
SilentLamb

Koipaw muffled a gasp.
Who are... was... Petunia and Shadow? she thought nervously. What happened to them? Is that why Brambleblaze is so nervous... NO DON'T LET THIS RUIN YOUR APPRENTICESHIP!! she tried to convince herself. Soon I'll be fishing and swimming, and I won't have to worry about that. She shuffled over to Brambleblaze shyly.
"Ok..." she mumbled. "Also, I think we're supposed to touch noses..." she mumbled. She lightly touched noses with Brambleblaze.
"Is this right?" she asked.

Vessel
March 8th, 2020, 01:28 PM
Blissie Bliss

Fennelheart bounded up to her kit, pelt spiked in all directions. her eyes were wide.

"Fogpaw, I'm so sorry! I must have fallen asleep! Can you forgive me for missing your ceremony?"

She looked down at her paws, deeply ashamed.

I can't believe I missed my Puffcloud's ceremony. I'm the worst mother in the forest!

Leucos
March 8th, 2020, 01:52 PM
Fallenpine

Hmm? Oh! "oh! Right right ...sometimes I forget that part.." she meowed and touched noses with koipaw . "and If your wondering , shadowpaw was my first apprentice ...He wasn't present much. Petuniapaw was my second...poor thing never had an official session...Then I just...didn't see her around much. Now I have you ." she said with a small smile. " and I promise you'll have your warrior ceremony . Just like I said. ..don't go missing on me.."

RedHead
March 8th, 2020, 02:11 PM
The calico she-cat watched and listened as the new apprentices were assigned mentors. That reminded her she needed to voice her thoughts about Mossythorn’s inadequacy. (She was proud of that new word she’d learned and was able to use). Standing up, Flowerpaw faced Lionstar, calling up towards him. “Hey Lionstar! I have a complaint to make and a request to ask of you.” She made her way towards the front of the crowd, before sweeping her tail behind her. “My fish-faced mentor hasn’t shown up for any training for me. I’ve learned more from watching and listening other cats getting training than I have from that lazy lump.” She wasn’t even sure if he was at the meeting, but she wasn’t going to look around for him. She needed training, and she needed it as soon as possible. Mossythorn was too inadequate to grant that request. ”I’d like a new mentor, if you would be so kind as to grant me one. Preferably one that knows what they’re doing.” Flowerpaw watched Lionstar for his response, ears flicking around to catch any possible mumbles of other cats around her. Not that she cared what they would say, but she always found it funny when cats thought they could talk about her without her noticing. She’d love to know what they were saying, as long as it was about her.

Fallenpine
March 8th, 2020, 02:19 PM
SilentLamb

Koipaw smiled. Maybe this was someone she could trust.

"I'll try not to go missing." she said to Brambleblaze. Then, she realized what she waswaited for her entire life was happpening!
"WHEN do we get to go fishing and swimming?" she asked excitedly.

Leucos
March 8th, 2020, 02:40 PM
Fallenpine
She chuckled "after this meeting! I promise . " Bramble reassured . With that she placed a paw on koipaw's head and ruffled up her fur a bit before placing it back on the ground. " so ...koi huh? Never heard of that before. How did you get it? I'm always curious about names. Some of them are easy to understand why they're named such a thing. Like shadow or petunia."

Fallenpine
March 8th, 2020, 02:48 PM
Koipaw didn't know what to say. Those apprentices must have meant a lot to her, if she talked about them all the time.
"I think I'm named for my fur color." she said.
"Or because of how much I love fishing!" Her tail perked up. Then, she looked straight into Brambleblaze's eyes with pure sympathy.
"Those apprentices meant a lot to you, didn't they?" she said.
SilentLamb

Madelaine
March 8th, 2020, 02:57 PM
| Greenleap; |

Willowrose looked down at him with her good eye. "I was thinking we could go take a tour of the territory and maybe if it's not too late we can learn to hunt?" , she meowed. Her whiskers twitched in excitement. She was going to make a fine warrior to this young cat.

| Vessel; Jynx; |

Fogpaw looked up at his mentor with an excited smile. " I'm sure you will. ", he meowed with his slow speech. The white tom scented his mother and he turned around. If course he would forgive her. She showed up at the end didn't she? " Its okay mama. I forgive you. ", Fogpaw meowed, touching his nose to his mothers.

Leucos
March 8th, 2020, 03:00 PM
Fallenpine
Huh. that does explain why she's so eager to go swimming .. she could only give a smile. Then she gave a small frown " kinda, yeah. I lost someone before them...and then I lost them. I wanted to atleast get one of them to warriorhood....But they left before that....I'm just tired of everyone disappearing on me. " she sighed. Then she shrugged " oh well...I shouldn't dwell on it too much. " she somewhat chuckled. " what you think your warrior name would be?"

Fallenpine
March 8th, 2020, 04:06 PM
Koipaw smiled shyly.
"I really don't know." she said. "It would be cool for it to be splash or fish, because those relate to things I like, but I think I would want it to be something else, like something about who I am." She glanced around at the different cats.
"I wonder where Stonepaw is." she mumbled. PebbleStorm SilentLamb

Greenleap
March 8th, 2020, 04:43 PM
"Yay! I totally wanna learn everything!"
Greenpaw said, bouncing around. Blissie Bliss

Leucos
March 8th, 2020, 04:56 PM
Fallenpine
She gave a nod at that understandable . then she tilted her head at the mention of stonepaw. "they're probably doing their thing.who is this Stonepaw anyways ? Brother? Sister? Friend?"

Fallenpine
March 8th, 2020, 05:03 PM
Koipaw laughed.
"Didn't you see her in the ceremony? She's my best friend!" Koipaw couldn't wait to start training. Her mentor was honest, funny, and kind.
This is the best day ever! she thought.
SilentLamb PebbleStorm

Leucos
March 8th, 2020, 05:23 PM
. Fallenpine
Her ears perked up at that. Friend huh? " oh. No I didn't ...was I supposed to?.." she meowed oof...big oof right there... " but good for you though " . Tail starting to twitch impatiently as she looked up at the streamstone. C'mon hurry up! I actually want to get our sessions started..

Fallenpine
March 8th, 2020, 05:41 PM
SilentLamb PebbleStorm

Koipaw tapped her paw anxiously. When could they start training? Then she realized Brambleblaze had said something.
"it's fine!" she chirped. "I just hope I can see her soon. She's my best friend every and I hope it can stay that way forever!"

The Shadow Flower
March 8th, 2020, 06:00 PM
StonePaw would run over to see her BFF. ”Hey Koiki- KoiPAW! This is so cool! KoiPaw Koipaw!” Fallenpine

Fallenpine
March 8th, 2020, 06:35 PM
"Stonepaw!" Koipaw cheered.
"I'm so happy to see you! Can you believe we're apprentices??!?" SilentLamb PebbleStorm

The Shadow Flower
March 8th, 2020, 06:47 PM
StonePaw would look serious a second. I honestly can’t she’d bop KoiPaw on the ear playfully.
Because I cant believe we’re so awesome!
Even though she was saying we’re she obviously was cheering on her friend as usual. Fallenpine

Leucos
March 8th, 2020, 06:55 PM
Fallenpine PebbleStorm

She smiled as she watched the two interact . It reminded herself of her and lambdream a bit. "So your stonepaw. Sorry I didn't see you in the ceremonies ...koipaw was just telling me about you " she meowed . "I'm BrambleBlaze. But feel free to call me Bramble "

The Shadow Flower
March 8th, 2020, 06:56 PM
Fallenpine PebbleStorm

She smiled as she watched the two interact . It reminded herself of her and lambdream a bit. "So your stonepaw. Sorry I didn't see you in the ceremonies ...koipaw was just telling me about you " she meowed . "I'm BrambleBlaze. But feel free to call me Bramble "
”It’s nice to meet you, Bramble!”
She’d jump right up to BrambleBlaze looking friendly.

Greenleap
March 8th, 2020, 07:00 PM
It seemed to Greenpaw that she has no best friends, and she looked down at her paws.
She seemed rather sad.

BEAR.
March 8th, 2020, 10:42 PM
"Now that you've all had a chance to meet your new mentors..

"We have a couple outsiders joining our ranks, and a cat in need of a reassignment. Gray [ Bugsy], Angel [ Miss kitty cat], and Cinderpaw [ TawnyNeedsACoffee], all of you please step forward."

At Flowerpaw's outburst, his eyes flashed-- though they remained unreadable to the majority of cats. Oh, he'd do something about that lazy lump of foxdung...

"Flowerpaw [ RedHead], come forward as well. I'll take care of Mossythorn after all of you have your new assignments."

If Mossythorn wanted to act like a kit, he'd be treated like one. Lionstar wasn't happy with his behavior and he wasn't going to tolerate his refusal to train his apprentice.

Bugsy
March 8th, 2020, 11:05 PM
"Now that you've all had a chance to meet your new mentors..

"We have a couple outsiders joining our ranks, and a cat in need of a reassignment. Gray [ Bugsy], Angel [ Miss kitty cat], and Cinderpaw [ TawnyNeedsACoffee], all of you please step forward."

At Flowerpaw's outburst, his eyes flashed-- though they remained unreadable to the majority of cats. Oh, he'd do something about that lazy lump of foxdung...

"Flowerpaw [ RedHead], come forward as well. I'll take care of Mossythorn after all of you have your new assignments."

If Mossythorn wanted to act like a kit, he'd be treated like one. Lionstar wasn't happy with his behavior and he wasn't going to tolerate his refusal to train his apprentice.

Gray followed Lionstar to the Streamstone, not quite sure what to do now. He just kind of stood around, a little uneasy with all the strangers around him, stepping forward when his name was called and waiting for the RiverClan leader's next words.

wolfie
March 8th, 2020, 11:10 PM
silvershade lift a brow, letting out an cough of surprise at how many kits were becoming apprentices. how interesting! they couldn't help but smile at the mention of the mention of their mentor's name. like always, silvershade chanted the names of the new apprentices. "stonepaw! fogpaw! marigoldpaw! featherpaw!" they chanted, pausing for a moment to catch their breath. "moonpaw! koipaw! willowpaw! greenpaw!" they finished off, twirling around as a finishing touch. this time making sure to not step on any unsuspecting tails! they settled down in tune for the next announcement.

---

wormpaw didn't really bother to chant the names, already letting them slipping his thoughts. he just stated them in respect of their ceremonies before listening to the next announcement. he blindly glanced around the crowd. shouldn't shimmeringpaw be here? worry prickled into his heart. her ceremony should be happening this meeting or the next.

The Shadow Flower
March 8th, 2020, 11:16 PM
StonePaw would focus back on LionStar. A new cat was joining the clan?!? Wow!
Was this cat like her or different, and what will their clan names be?! She’d manage to stay still but look undeniably excited!

BEAR.
March 8th, 2020, 11:20 PM
[[ you don't need to quote or mention me in this thread! ]]

He figured he'd do cats in the order they stepped up, so when Gray was the first to come forward, Lionstar continued.

"Gray, you have requested to join RiverClan and will be starting off as an apprentice.

"From this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Eelpaw [ Bugsy].

"Honeydrizzle [ TawnyNeedsACoffee], you are responsible for Eelpaw's training. Hunting, fighting, and Clan traditions are all mandatory to ensure he is up to speed with the rest of the Clan. Don't disappoint me." Because Eelpaw seemed like a promising young Clan-mate, he wanted the best for him-- and if Honeydrizzle failed his expectations, he wouldn't be happy.

While those two were situated, he'd wait on the others to step up.

ameko
March 8th, 2020, 11:23 PM
A smile rested on Sagehawk's face as his new apprentice bounded over to another, happily chatting like nothing else mattered. He held a faraway, distant look, however, and was barely paying attention to anything.

- -

Fennelnose couldn't say that they were disappointed that they hadn't gotten an apprentice.. but they weren't ecstatic, either. It had been quite a long while since they had taught anyone. They kind of missed being around those younger cats..

..wait, that sounded weird, even in their head. They blinked away their thoughts and paid attention to the new ceremonies.

TawnyNeedsACoffee
March 9th, 2020, 12:26 AM
The grey Molly laughed somewhat at Gingerkit's comments and she was about to respond but LionStar's voice interrupted her, causing herself to feel a bit nervous. CinderPaw stepped forward, energetic and hopeful but nervous nonetheless. She never got a training session in with her former mentor and she really needed to train or else how would she become a warrior? CinderPaw multicoloured gaze glanced at her Clanmates knowing one of them may be her new mentor before focusing back on LionStar a bit awkwardly.
Estelle (sorry it's a bit short-)
~~
Bugsy
HoneyDrizzle dipped her head slightly at LionStar gulping slightly a bit nervous, this was her first apprentice and she could only pray to StarClan she didn't mess this up. The golden Molly padded towards her new apprentice EelPaw, flashing a kind smile although somewhat nervously as they touched noses for a moment.'Just be calm HoneyDrizzle, you will do okay- well I better do better then okay-'. Her thoughts made her confidence dwindle and she spoke softly."I'm looking forward to training you EelPaw, welcome to the clan". Her lightish brown eyes glinted somewhat in a bit of pride that LionStar was entrusting her with an apprentice but soon her nerves returned from the stern look BumbleFrost was giving her, she knew her friend wasn't very happy with her at the moment and she understood why but it wasn't like the golden Molly was going to let that get in the way of training EelPaw! She wouldn't let it! Determined she shook her head slightly to clear her head somewhat gesturing for him to come sit next to her.

(Let me know when you want to train them! C; )

~~
(Open!)
BumbleFrost gave a hard eye roll at the mention of her younger brother MossyThorn causing a disturbance...again. It seemed both her brothers were being airheads...she would deal with them later though right now the Molly merely glared at HoneyDrizzle in half anger as she glanced back at her, there was no way in her right mind did BumbleFrost think HoneyDrizzle was ready for such a responsibility...then again that might just be her anger clouding her judgement.'Well then, I better make sure she has her priorities straight, for everyone's sake, Damn it BlueClaw this isn't what I meant'. She cursed in her mind at her exiled brother who she wasn't all too happy with either, The cream-grey molly glanced at EelPaw, already thinking of possible conjoint training sessions to ensure the Tom along with her own apprentice AsterPaw were being trained. Properly. Her blue gaze narrowed slightly as HoneyDrizzle awkwardly sat back down next to her followed by EelPaw before focusing back on the meeting.

~~
(Open!)
DawnPaw sat there watching the meeting with a soft huff, she spotted HickoryBlaze not far from her and scrunched her nose up, their earlier training session really got under her skin not to mention the arrogant moron dared asked her about something personal? DawnPaw face twisted into annoyance at the mere thought as she inwardly started muttering under her breathe, inaudible to almost all living creatures. The cream Molly sighed in exasperation finally calming herself down, she wanted the meeting to be over and done with but no it seems she has going to have more denmates, how fun. Focusing on the meeting DawnPaw gaze on last huff.

BEAR.
March 9th, 2020, 12:28 AM
"Ah, Cinderpaw [ TawnyNeedsACoffee]!

It's a shame whatstheirface.. Dewfeather..? didn't work out, but I hope Fennelnose [ pathos] will treat you far better than they did.

"Fennelnose, I know you have been a strong member of RiverClan since you joined our ranks, and I hope you pass your effort to Cinderpaw.

"She has been behind on her training for some time; I trust you can catch her up in a timely manner. RiverClan is full of apprentices and I'd like to see some of them grow into warriors before we have to expand the den!" He chuckled softly. "Seriously. It's crazy, especially with the amount of older ones we still have."

Two down, two more to go.

RedHead
March 9th, 2020, 05:24 AM
Pleased that she had been heard and Lionstar would be accepting her request, the fluffy calico stepped forward, casting a glance towards the other two cats who had stepped forward as well. But Flowerpaw’s curiosity didn’t last for long, looking away again and awaiting the assignment of her new mentor.

Fallenpine
March 9th, 2020, 07:47 AM
Koipaw was so happy to see her friend, and not just that, but see her and her mentor getting along.
"Hi Stonepaw!" she said excitedly when she saw her. "I;m so happy to see you. I see you've met my mentor. She's awesome. I can't WAIT to go FISHING and SWIMMING! Is your mentor nice?
SilentLamb PebbleStorm

Jynx
March 9th, 2020, 09:22 AM
- open -
Galedust cheered for the cats who had ceremonies. He was proud of RiverClan; they always seemed to have new warriors and apprentices. He was glad that Lionstar had allowed Gray, now Eelpaw, to join the Clan and was glad that he had decided to bring him back to camp to see Lionstar instead of chasing him off.

Bugsy
March 9th, 2020, 10:15 AM
[ TawnyNeedsACoffee, whenever you’re ready is good for me]
Gray—now Eelpaw—stood proudly as he was given his new name, immediately falling in love with it. He still wasn’t too sure what a mentor was, but Honeydrizzle seemed like a nice cat, and he bumped noses with her awkwardly, following after her like she gestured him to. “Thanks, I’m happy you all let me stay,” he mewed with a smile, sitting next to her as Lionstar continues the announcements.

Slatepaw
March 9th, 2020, 11:23 AM
Sandwhisker, as she sat watching announcements and all sorts of new apprentices coming, she wasn't hearing her name... Rage welled in her chest as her eyes glared at the leader. Was he just ignoring her!? Why didn't she have an apprentice yet!? Her dagger claws dug into the dirt roughly as her jaw clenched.

Estelle
March 9th, 2020, 12:21 PM
TawnyNeedsACoffee
(It's fine!)
Gingerkit awaited Cinderpaw's response when he faintly heard Lionstar's call. He let out huff and flicked his tail, his eyes following Cinder past all the cats he called mouse brains, until she reached the Streamstones; from that part his green gaze went up to look at the leader once more.
His back straightened and his tail rested on his paws once more, yet still with that lazy look on his face and that interested gleam in his eyes: something he was born with and was never able to get rid of.
pfft. That former mentor of her's must've been a piece of fox dung.
He thought as his attention was picked up by what was annouced.

BEAR.
March 9th, 2020, 02:27 PM
"Flowerpaw [ RedHead], because it seems Mossythorn is incompetent as a warrior and mentor, you will be trained by Spiralheart [ Skye] from now on.

"Spiralheart, you handled escorting that violent rogue decently.. it's a shame she decided to return for the sole purpose of murder.

"Treat Flowerpaw well. The last thing you want is what Mossythorn is going to get today."

Not many cats would want Mossythorn's fate, and Lionstar was eager to get to it once the combined reassignments and joinings were over.

Now there was one more left. If she failed to step forward soon, Lionstar would move on and her joining offer would be rescinded.

Sweetie
March 9th, 2020, 02:48 PM
His invisible eyebrows shot up at the mention of Flowerpaw being reassigned to a new mentor. "HA! I hope you have fun with that little turd biscuit. She's a real work of art." " Mossythorn laughed at poor Spiralheart, this was the best day of his life! Finally! He was free from mentoring her and her snarky personality. A cheeky grin appeared on his face at the mention of 'what Mossythorn is going to get today". Nothing, absolutely nothing would be worse than mentoring Flowerpaw.
RedHead
-----

Sunkit sat with his brother, fuming at the fact that he still isn't an apprentice yet. This was so stupid! His ocean blue eyes throwing daggers at the golden feline.

---

She sat there quiet and with almost a stone-like expression. Shimmeringpaw was alone for the first time and it felt wierd, alien like.

cmdR_Paige
March 9th, 2020, 03:14 PM
BILL. RedHead

Ignoring Mossythorn's crass remark, Spiralheart bowed her head reverently at Lionstar. "I will, trenchant leader," Spiralheart whispered. "You can trust me. I will train her well."

The Shadow Flower
March 9th, 2020, 03:37 PM
Fallenpine StonePaw would falter at the mention of the river, she was still terrified of it.
”I’m not sure I’m excited to swim, the last time I was near a river I was drowning, ha ha. Yeah! He is!” She’d run over to her mentor.
”Hey, SageHawk! Meet my best friend, KoiPaw!” pathos

Fallenpine
March 9th, 2020, 04:49 PM
Koipaw looked until she found who Stonepaw was talking about. He was a young gray tom with amber eyes. Koipaw looked at Stonepaw with an urgent look that said, I'm not ready to meet new cats! and looked down at her paws.
SilentLamb PebbleStorm pathos

Leucos
March 9th, 2020, 06:23 PM
PebbleStorm Fallenpine pathos

She gave Koipaw a reassuring gaze only to perk her ears up at a certain name. "sagehawk?" she meowed " we went on a hunting patrol together ! Is he your mentor?" she asked stonepaw. wow...such a big clan yet nearly everyone knows everybody

Cloudsky
March 9th, 2020, 06:32 PM
Wow, that's a lot of cats! She thought as she saw several cats become apprentices. She smiled in content, her tail wagging slightly.

Fallenpine
March 9th, 2020, 06:33 PM
Koipaw looked thankfully at her mentor.
"Yah.." she mumbled. "A lot of people do know each other." Yet I don't know anyone. Oh, why do I have to talk to people! I'm so bad at it!

SilentLamb PebbleStorm pathos

Storm Flower
March 9th, 2020, 08:18 PM
she stepped forward

BEAR.
March 9th, 2020, 08:44 PM
And there she was, finally. The last cat he had called.. the female outsider..

Angel.

"Angel [ Miss kitty cat], you have requested to join RiverClan will also be starting off as an apprentice. Because of the ..strangeness, of your name, I will be both renaming you along with your mentor reassignment.

"From this day forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Cloverpaw. Sandwhisker [ Slatepaw], I am placing you in charge of Cloverpaw's training. As an outsider joining us, she will need all of her training from scratch-- and in addition, be taught Clan customs."

He paused for a moment to give those two a chance to greet each other, before he resumed.

"Mossythorn [ Shimm], step forward!"

This was a courteous: even if Mossythorn decided to act more like a kit and refuse, Lionstar would continue his punishment.

Sneakyfox55
March 9th, 2020, 08:53 PM
Darkpaw twitched her ears at the ceremony; she wasn't exactly opposed to outsiders, per se, but... She also didn't have much reason to trust them, either. I hope Cloverpaw is willing to prove herself.

mochi
March 9th, 2020, 09:14 PM
"Hi!! Nice to meet ya, too!" Featherpaw bounced on her toes. " What are we gonna do first?!" "When will I get to see the territory?? I wonder what it's like! And what about the apprentice's den? Where will my nest be?" She wondered excitedly.

@mochi (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5116)
Ripplestep
The warrior let out a nervous, but relieved smile. The apprentice's enthusiasm helped to calm her anxiety. This was her first apprentice after all and she wanted to do well. "We can go see the territory right now if you want." She tipped her head towards the entrance as she turned and padded away from the young apprentice, beckoning with her tail for the other to follow. "We could do some hunting, some battle training, or I can just show you the boundaries for now. Then afterwards, I can show you the apprentice den and you can set up a nest with the others."

ameko
March 9th, 2020, 09:54 PM
PebbleStorm Fallenpine SilentLamb

His distant, lost gaze was snapped back into focus as he heard his name called. Sagehawk looked down at Stonepaw and Koipaw, his smile widening with warmth. "Hi there, Koipaw! I'm Sagehawk."

Glancing up to spot Koipaw's mentor, his whiskers twitched in surprise. "Brambleblaze, hey! So we're both mentors now, huh?"

It felt so strange, forcing himself to keep up this cheerful act when it typically wasn't a struggle. His mood still felt off, but he supposed it would wear off soon—so for now, he would keep pretending. "Maybe we could train together sometime?" he asked, looking over at the apprentice duo.

- -

TawnyNeedsACoffee

Did Lionstar have the ability to read minds or something?

Fennelnose got to their paws, nodding at their leader. "I'll do my best," they meowed. Cinderpaw wasn't too difficult to spot up by the Streamstone, and since they were already close to the front, it was easy enough to reach her. Excitement coursed through their body like electricity, but they showed no outward signs of it. "Hello, Cinderpaw," they greeted, leaning forward to touch noses. "I'm looking forward to teaching you."

Sweetie
March 9th, 2020, 10:10 PM
Snorting at his leader's request Mossy thorn took a few paw steps towards the golden feline. His cheeky smile still one while to anyone who was looking he seemed relaxed and causal. Bring it on Goldie. The warrior thought as his gaze met the leaders.
BILL.

BEAR.
March 9th, 2020, 10:22 PM
This would be fun.

For Lionstar.

"Mossythorn, when I assign a cat an apprentice it's because I want you to train them. Not sit on your ass like a lazy piece of fox-dung and smirk about how much you suck at your job. Seriously, that's not a good look on you, patches.

"Because of your delinquency, I am hereby stripping you of your warrior position. You will be known as Mossypaw [ Shimm] indefinitely, until you prove your worth as a cat... or I exile you for not contributing to the Clan. All warrior privileges you had are hereby stripped, and you are not to leave camp without a warrior escort. Sootflare [ shortstack], I know you have no love for slackers and I am entrusting Mossypaw to you as your apprentice. Drive his ass into the ground, and teach this child some humility.

"If there is no positive changes to your behavior, Mossypaw.." Lionstar bared his teeth. "Then we'll take another look at your position in the Clan. Sootflare, you're free to take this asshole from here."

He'd let that sink in for a moment before he moved on, gaze resting on the forms of Wormpaw and Shimmeringpaw. Today was not their ceremony.. not yet, but there was one thing he wanted to make sure was done for both of them. A public assignment for one, and a reminder for the other.

[ shortstack, CheetahPelt, Kitty Mama, pathos, Xeno, hxneysuckle, Dipper, Starfall, Pepperkins, mochi, RedHead, ponyapan, FuzzyRatto, SilentLamb, Moon Lily, Ever, vermin, Blissie Bliss, :Grimm:, Wings, Solstice_X, weary, Vessel, Shimm, RuinsNight, Jynx, Fae, Cloudsky, TawnyNeedsACoffee, starshooter, Turtle, Slatepaw, Sassy, x ghostie, Silhouettes, FlameQueen, Skye, Casper, sugarcubes, Hexict, Miss kitty cat, Ivyfeather8783, Tundra, EternalShadows, Dust, Sneakyfox55, Slushie, Bluepetal, doghouse, MagicCat99, Daylily Orchid, Greenleap, Mentallyunstable, XxTheSilentEchoxX, Fallenpine, Naku, Estelle ]

Sweetie
March 9th, 2020, 10:33 PM
Shock hit him for a heartbeat before he burst out laughing. "Oh, this is priceless. You have to be kidding right? That insufferable furball over there." Lifting his paw at the apprentice. "Can not, I repeat can not be trained. She would not give me a chance to train her because she always making some sarcastic comment or telling me how to do my job." Mossythorn-paw well he was not going down without a fight and it was clear that Lionstar was going mouse-brained. "If anything, you are doing me a great deal of assigning her to another mentor because she was a thorn in my ass." Scoffing and shaking his head while his laughter died down. "Now you want to strip my 'warrior' duties and make Sootflare babysit me? I believe that power is going to your head." At this point Mossy-whatever his name was had lost every scrap of dignity and respect for the Riverclan leader.
BILL.

BEAR.
March 9th, 2020, 10:40 PM
"Mossypaw, I don't give a damn about your excuses. She was your apprentice and it was your responsibility to work with her, not ignore her. I can count on my paw how many times I've seen you working around the Clan this past moon, and you sure as hell weren't lifting a paw to even attempt to train her, so save everyone your sob story.

"If you want to keep acting like a baby about this, I'll demote you to kit and let my mother be in charge of your upbringing because frankly, I think you do need some discipline in your life. If you want a chance at redemption, you'll take Sootflare. Otherwise I'm sure Iceflower would love to stuff you in her kit pen until you learn some respect."

Anyone who met Iceflower would know the fiery queen was not a force to be reckoned with. Mossykit would crumble under her pressure within a week.

[ Shimm ]

Sweetie
March 9th, 2020, 10:47 PM
He narrowed his eyes at Lionstar, that little...! A growl threaten to escape from his maw but deciding against speaking out again the tom kept it shut. He was not interested in meeting the molly who gave life to that devil spawn. With one last glare, the new apprentice did a one-eighty and stalked off to go pout in private.
BILL.

Fawn
March 9th, 2020, 10:56 PM
Distracted by the mention of her name among this pathetic demotion, Iceflower's head swiveled to glance between Lionstar and Mossy...paw, no longer thorn. She'd never had one of those before-- no, not a demon child in her care but an apprentice-type arrangement! And she was flattered that her Littlelion believed she could handle it, which she was certain she could if given the opportunity. She and Firehawk would be able to do training sessions together, where he trained Pebblepaw and she treated Mossykit like a pinata on the sidelines. "Parasite no problem for me! Very experienced in extermination," she called in her support, tossing the offer out there despite Mossypaw's apparent submission. "I make it cry like baby it is! Many kits teething in nursery, could use better surface than stick." That was just the beginning of the items she was already planning if he was sacrificed to her.

BILL. Shimm

TawnyNeedsACoffee
March 9th, 2020, 10:58 PM
pathos Estelle

CinderPaw calmed her nerves a bit as FennelNose, her new mentor padded over to her. The grey and white speckled shecat bopped noses happily with them before she spoke up."H-Hi, I look forward to being your apprentice!". You could tell she was a little nervous, usually her energetic-rant type of personality only shine through when she felt comfortable but right now she didn't want to be seen like a weirdo like what most other cats saw. CinderPaw's multicoloured gaze flittered to Gingerkit, her new friend she made a few seconds beforehand, she gave him a small smile although she was quite nervous as she put her gaze back on her new mentor, FennelNose.

(Let me know when you would like to Roleplay them!)

BEAR.
March 9th, 2020, 11:24 PM
Yeah, Lionstar wasn't surprised when the punk stalked off-- probably to pout like the baby he was, but he was pleased with his mother's input into the matter.

Lionstar was a fair cat, he liked to think-- he wouldn't give Iceflower total control of Mossypaw when he already stated Sootflare was responsible for him.

"Mother," he couldn't hide the amusement in his words, "we'll see how Sootflare fares with him.. if his behavior doesn't improve with that Dad's touch, I'll let you at him."

[ Dipper ]

Slatepaw
March 9th, 2020, 11:26 PM
And there she was, finally. The last cat he had called.. the female outsider..

Angel.

"Angel [ Miss kitty cat], you have requested to join RiverClan will also be starting off as an apprentice. Because of the ..strangeness, of your name, I will be both renaming you along with your mentor reassignment.

"From this day forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Cloverpaw. Sandwhisker [ Slatepaw], I am placing you in charge of Cloverpaw's training. As an outsider joining us, she will need all of her training from scratch-- and in addition, be taught Clan customs."

He paused for a moment to give those two a chance to greet each other, before he resumed.

"Mossythorn [ Shimm], step forward!"

This was a courteous: even if Mossythorn decided to act more like a kit and refuse, Lionstar would continue his punishment.

Very quickly, Sandwhisker was shook from her rage. She was almost in a state of shock; she hadn't expected that at all. She figured her leader would just keep tormenting her. It took quite a few moments before she stirred to stand, quickly zooming to the front to greet her apprentice.
She had an apprentice! Granted, they were an outsider who knew nothing... but even better! If Cloverpaw became the best warrior in the clan, everyone would praise her teachings! Lifting Cloverpaw from nothing to a mighty warrior! The best of the best!
As she approached her apprentice, she beamed with pride, bowing to touch their noses together, "I'll make you the best warrior this clan has ever seen." She whispered gently as their noses touched.
Miss kitty cat

wolfie
March 9th, 2020, 11:32 PM
silvershade's tail flickered with mild annoyance, narrowing their eyes at mossypaw. "don't be a meanie, " they huff-- turning their head sharply away at the tom. in return, silvershade passed flowerpaw a empathic look that she had to deal with such a brute. "yknow! in all truth i really don't understand why cats these days are becoming more and more mouse-brained! you don't humiliate a young lady like that! no siree, that's just an pure asshat move. not cute, " silvershade rambled to no one in particular. they just wanted to voice their annoyance. at least mossyboy had it comin.

---

wormpaw just let out a sigh, casting mossythorn a questionable glance. he hung his head for a moment in a chance to block out the chattering. he rolled his shoulders, uncomfortably fidgeting. wormpaw glance up to meet lionstar's piercing gaze, which in all just caused the apprentice to sink closer to the ground.
[ Shimm for a brief moment ]

Daylily Orchid
March 9th, 2020, 11:50 PM
Ripplestep
The warrior let out a nervous, but relieved smile. The apprentice's enthusiasm helped to calm her anxiety. This was her first apprentice after all and she wanted to do well. "We can go see the territory right now if you want." She tipped her head towards the entrance as she turned and padded away from the young apprentice, beckoning with her tail for the other to follow. "We could do some hunting, some battle training, or I can just show you the boundaries for now. Then afterwards, I can show you the apprentice den and you can set up a nest with the others."

"Oh, yay!" Featherpaw barely stopped herself from bouncing straight out of camp. She stood there for a moment, collecting her thoughts, before calmly following her mentor out of camp.

Fallenpine
March 10th, 2020, 07:49 AM
pathos PebbleStorm SilentLamb

Koipaw looked down at her paws. She could feel her heart thumping inside her chest.
"Um... sure." she mumbled. UGG! Why am I so bad at talking to other cats! I barely know anyone? Did I sound stupid? Maybe it's better to not have friends... No. Stonepaw is my best friends forever. But still... She looked at Stonepaw with her most anxious look and asked quietly, "Did I sound stupid?"

Storm Flower
March 10th, 2020, 10:27 AM
Cloverpaw mewoed "Oh thank you lionstar"

@BILL

Wings
March 10th, 2020, 10:57 AM
Mothdusk had been sitting in the middle of the clearing watching all of the new apprentices get their names and mentors. Then she heard Mossythorn being an ABSOLUTE asshat. A small growl came up from her throat, wanting to pin him to the ground but, knowing that Lionstar would already do that she waited for the show. Boy was it worth it, that mouse-brain got demoted! Although Mothdusk was disappointed in her former apprentice, he deserved it. I thought I trained you better. As the apprentice stalked off she kept her eyes on Lionstar, stuffing the thought of Mossyth-paw to the back of her head.

The Shadow Flower
March 10th, 2020, 12:32 PM
StonePaw would stand beside KoiKit. ”Nope!”
you look like my awesome best friend who needs to stop doubting herself.
Fallenpine (welp, I told you she tends to take the role of sidekick)

Estelle
March 10th, 2020, 01:10 PM
Gingerkit's gaze turned to Cinderpaw's new mentor, letting out a huff as his ear flickered- why? Just for the heck it, really.
He saw Cinder's smile and even he, an lazy oaf, could tell that his appearantly new friend was nervous; deciding that looking like a grump wouldn't help, he send a smile back. Although his smile left as quick as it came, it was a genuine one, trying to tell her that it would be just fine, something he obviously was never going to admit.

The ginger's green eyes soon enough turned back to the leader
was this mouse brain really getting demoted? Sheesh
He let out yet another huff, followed by a yawn as he lay down once more. This demoting business wasn't worth his time, he might as well just try to catch some sleep for the moment.
And so he did.
Flicking his tail as he found a good spot, with a small yawn escaping his maw, he halfly doze back of until his current somewhat peace would get disturbed again.
TawnyNeedsACoffee

Fallenpine
March 10th, 2020, 01:14 PM
Koipaw smiled in gratitude.
"Thanks." she murmured. Then with all the bravery she could muster she asked Brambleblaze and Sagehawk, "Did you know each other as kits? That's how me and Stonepaw know each other. Once, we snuck out of the nursery to get fresh kill! I was so nervous, but it was fun!Suddenly, Koipaw could feel all her fear disappearing as she laughed about them as kits. pathos PebbleStorm SilentLamb

The Shadow Flower
March 10th, 2020, 01:19 PM
StonePaw would wonder why she was acting like it was so long ago, but was glad her friend was coming out of her shell. She'd kinda shy back when KoiPaw started talking, she felt like this was her moment to shine. Fallenpine pathos SilentLamb

Fallenpine
March 10th, 2020, 01:30 PM
Koipaw wondered why Stonepaw had stepped back. She hoped she hadn't made her feel bad... Then, she thought of just the right thing to say.
"And it's Stonepaw who helped me through all of this!" she declared. "She's the best friend you could ever have. pathos PebbleStorm SilentLamb

The Shadow Flower
March 10th, 2020, 01:39 PM
StonePaw blinked in shock. She didn't expect that! She'd headrub her friend happily.
"aaaw, thanks!" Fallenpine
(its a friendly thing cats will do, though its also used for marking territory.)
(basically Its a cat hug in this situation)

BEAR.
March 10th, 2020, 03:13 PM
Lionstar straightened his back, fixing his gaze back on Shimmeringpaw and Wormpaw as he continued.

"There are two cats here today who have neared the end of their training, from my understanding.

"However, their warrior ceremony will not be today.. on the grounds their actions in the assessment I gave them both were not to my standards.

"Today, I am giving them another chance to prove their preparation in becoming a warrior. Wormpaw [ x ghostie], because you no longer have a mentor due to your former's treachery, I am assigning Raccoontail [ Pepperkins] to oversee your final assessment. Raccoontail, whatever you do.. make sure both fighting and hunting is tested." Lionstar was more concerned about hunting given the failure that was the two apprentices during the WindClan patrol, but fighting was also important.

"Goldencloud [ Ever], I understand you had plans to do Shimmeringpaw's [ Shimm] on your own accord and I will leave you to that-- but I want both of you to report the results to me in my den when you are finished."

Hopefully they both would respond so he could continue without a hitch.

Ever
March 10th, 2020, 03:25 PM
"Yes, I will do that first thing tomorrow morning." Goldencloud replied with a nod, he was excited to see how Shimmeringpaw was doing so far with her hunting.

Leucos
March 10th, 2020, 03:27 PM
Fallenpine
Oh
Then she raised an eyebrow "no...like I said before...sagehawk and I went on a patrol together..He was the patrol leader." she answered only to give a yawn.

Sweetie
March 10th, 2020, 04:10 PM
Her ears instantly flatten with embarrassment. Gulping and not meeting the leader's gaze but not entirely avoiding it she nodded. The embarrassment left her cheeks and tip of ears red and blushing.
Moving closer to her dark brother Shimmeringpaw gently pressed against him in reassurance for not only for him but for herself too. Catching her mentors gaze upon her the apprentice gave a small and encouraging smile in his direction.

BILL. x ghostie Ever

Fallenpine
March 10th, 2020, 04:10 PM
(Sorry for repeating)

Koipaw smiled shyly and looked back up at Lionstar. she could hardly believe she was an apprentice! pathos PebbleStorm SilentLamb

Pepperkins
March 10th, 2020, 04:11 PM
Raccoontail

The grey molly looked up from where she had been half listening and cleaning some dirt from her tail as her name was called. Oh great, she could finally test an apprentice, because her's was sure getting nowhere. Getting up now as she didn't recognize the name of the apprentice at first sound, she padded to the front to see who it was. Recognizing him as one of the two bickering apprentices she had pulled apart some time ago, she gave him a frown. Oh she would test him alright. Fixing her face as she looked back up to Lionstar, she dipped her head in respect as he said something about making sure to test both skills. "Will do sir, I'll have that done quickly," she replied, looking back at Wormpaw with a more positive face now. She wasn't very fond of him, but apprentices bicker and that was normal. Just not so violently.

[ x ghostie BILL. ]

wolfie
March 10th, 2020, 04:36 PM
Shimm Pepperkins
wormpaw lift a brow, a mixed expression on his face for a moment that sunk into the familiar blank stare. in his defense, the outskirts just had stupid terrain. though he couldn't help but feel slightly relieved that their ceremony wasn't right now. he still had something to do. ''we'll do better, " wormpaw stated nonchalantly. he would lean against shimmeringpaw. maybe an attempt to hide her from the prying stares. wormpaw's ears perk up at the feminine and somewhat familiar voice. "oh no, " the words fumbled out of his mouth, inaudible to anyone but shimmeringpaw as wormpaw turn his head to the source of the voice. yeah, the name had sounded familiar. the voice even more.
wormpaw lower his head, frowning deeply. out of all the warriors, he was being tested by a molly he was semi-scared of and carried a mixed impression of. at least he would be working in a terrain he was familiar with. he waved his tail in an attempt of friendly-awkwardish gesture towards raccoontail in knowledge of her existence.

Greenleap
March 10th, 2020, 05:54 PM
Greenpaw waiting, tapping her paw. She wanted to do so many things!
"Willowrose, when will the meeting be over? I wanna go out and train!" Blissie Bliss

BEAR.
March 10th, 2020, 06:20 PM
"Patience is a virtue, Greenpaw!" Lionstar's eyes flashed. "I have to exercise it every time I do these ceremonies, and you can do the same." What a foolish little kitten! Maybe another demotion was in order if they wanted to be such a crybaby about it.

"NOW - there are a couple more things I need to address.

"First, Dewfeather has gone missing, unfortunately-- alongside Mapleflame and Blazepaw, so I want a couple cats to go out and try to find them. Gaystep and Quailsnap [ RedHead], I'm assigning you both to this search patrol. Report to me your findings when you're done."

One down, one to go.

"Annd my final announcement.. Sootfather [ shortstack]. You have proven to me how desperate you are for a mate and because of that.. I'm hosting a Clan-wide dating show! Ladies of RiverClan, feel free to swing by the clearing and show off your hotness to this total dad-bod.

"I mean, look at this guy. Sure, he's a little bit chubby but once you're pregnant with his kits it'll even the weight between you out. He's sweet, he's dedicated-- very loving, he has a huge soft spot for kits and for all you gals looking for a suitable kitten daddy, he's your guy.

"A determined warrior turned deputy, how couldn't you want someone who's proven to be dependable and reliable? He won't be running for the hills upon finding out there's kits in his future, oh-no-darlings! He'll be the tom of your dreams if you bat your eyelashes at him and give him a smile.

"Now ladies, join me in the clearing with this handsome tom-stuff so you can begin your potential future together!

"Meeting dismissed!"

[ shortstack, CheetahPelt, Kitty Mama, pathos, Xeno, hxneysuckle, Dipper, Starfall, Pepperkins, mochi, RedHead, ponyapan, FuzzyRatto, SilentLamb, Moon Lily, Ever, vermin, Blissie Bliss, :Grimm:, Wings, Solstice_X, weary, Vessel, Shimm, RuinsNight, Jynx, Fae, Cloudsky, TawnyNeedsACoffee, starshooter, Turtle, Slatepaw, Sassy, x ghostie, Silhouettes, FlameQueen, Mara Flynn, Casper, senpai., Hexict, Miss kitty cat, Ivyfeather8783, Tundra, EternalShadows, Dust, sneakyfox55, Slushie, Bluepetal, doghouse, MagicCat99, Daylily Orchid, Greenleap, Mentallyunstable, XxTheSilentEchoxX, Fallenpine, Naku, Estelle, The Shadow Flower ]

The Shadow Flower
March 10th, 2020, 06:22 PM
With that announcement StonePaw looked at SageHawk worriedly.
”I think we should get out of the clearing, like, right now.” pathos

chaton
March 10th, 2020, 06:28 PM
A dating show, right after the announcement of missing clanmates? Leafbreeze didn't quite understand Lionstar's motives, but she didn't question it. After listening in, she walked away, not really interested in playing along.

Fallenpine
March 10th, 2020, 07:01 PM
Koipaw looked at Lionstar with a I think your crazy but I'll keep my thoughts to myself look and asked Brambleblaze, "Can we do something now? AS FAR AWAY FROM THE CLEARING AS POSSIBLE?" SilentLamb The Shadow Flower pathos

Fawn
March 10th, 2020, 07:08 PM
One would assume after being Lionstar's closest confidant for who-knew-how-long--most of his life?--that he would be able to predict where this was going, but Fawnsqueak was rendered completely stunned by this unusual turn of announcements. Weirdness and unpredictability were Lionstar's forte, though. Eyebrows hitched, Fawnsqueak shifted his questioning gaze to where Sootflare sat and faintly huffed a surprised laugh because... what? It was hard to believe he needed help finding a special someone. With his curiosity piqued, he trotted over to Sootflare, expression softened by understanding-- quite frankly, he hadn't much luck in the... ahem, love department either.

"Congratulations on the apprentice, well..." Fawnsqueak shot a glance over his shoulder. "Kind of. The guy seems a little..." A wince. Behavior issue central, but he imagined Sootflare could rein him back in, and maybe even Fawnsqueak could get to know him a bit better. Coughing to move on, he beamed almost shyly to tease, "Cheating on me, huh?" It was a play on the absurdity of it, the dating proposition, the idea of them being more than friends, particularly Sootflare was evidently into she-cats. More seriously, he added in cheeky earnest, "I'm kidding, man. You're going to find someone for sure, you're really sweet and everything-- handsome, responsible, empathetic, mature.. y'know." Okay, maybe that list was getting a little long--

Fawnsqueak's head tipped, he fidgeted. "I should probably, uh, let you... get to your speed dating, huh? I'll see you around!" He hoped that sounded casual. It was supposed to be breezy. And it was. ...Sorta. Breaking from his thoughts, he padded from the Streamstone to attempt to find a decent spot where he could watch this go down in morbid curiosity.

shortstack

Jynx
March 10th, 2020, 07:46 PM
Galedust'es eyes widened at Lionstar's odd announcement. Deciding that he'd rather not stick around for... well, whatever this was, he turned to his apprentice. "Okay, F-F-Fogpaw," he meowed, "w-w-would you like to go-go take a look around the b-borders?" He assumed the young tom would be itching to explore outside of camp now that he was officially allowed in the territory. A run along the borders would be a great way to become more familiar and wear the young tom out.

- Blissie Bliss -

Wings
March 10th, 2020, 08:18 PM
Okay then. It was really weird to have a dating show for a cat in her opinion. And announce missing cats right before it. Other than that the she had nothing else to do. She padded over to a spot and sat down waiting for something interesting to happen, or just something she could do.

fr0ggy
March 10th, 2020, 08:18 PM
[ Slatepaw ]

At Lionstar's announcement of the dating show, Ripplefur's interest was piqued. He figured that Sootflare was into she-cats based on what Lionstar had said, but he did enjoy flirting quite a lot. I have been meaning to start flirting with more cats recently... This'll be some nice practice! With his decision made, he decided to look for his sister, he was always in the mood for some teasing...

duckie
March 10th, 2020, 08:26 PM
Sootflare

The deputy was altogether unfazed by the demotion and search party. Mossythorn- Mossypaw’s behavior was frankly appalling, something you might expect from a kit, not a full grown warrior. Sootflare’s golden eyes trailed after the tom for a moment as he stormed off before returning his attention to Lionstar. That was an issue to be dealt with later - and it would be dealt with - for now, there was a meeting to finish.

However, the leader’s next statement gave him pause. What was this, Lion’s Love Lineup? And what did he mean about being ‘desperate for a mate’? He said that like he’d been trailing after every she-cat in the clan. Which he hadn’t been, unless some sleepwalking shenanigans were afoot and he’d been hitting on she-cats in his sleep. Very unlikely. In any event, this was less than ideal. He simply didn’t have time for a mate and, honestly, wasn’t interested in any of the she-cats in the clan. They just weren’t his type. He had yet to find one that was. If he had, his life may have gone in a different direction. Fawnsqueak’s appearance, though always appreciated was another piece to this puzzle that inevitably left Sootflare reeling.

“Ah, thank you, I suppose.” Yeah. The ‘apprentice’ would be a bit of a pawful but nothing he couldn’t handle. Lionstar’s schemes, on the other paw, were something else entirely. The ‘cheating’ comment also threw him for a loop. What was that even supposed to mean? They were friends. Fawnsqueak just happened to be a very warm and pleasant friend who’s company he enjoyed deeply. Simple. He wasn’t able to get another response in before the other tom made his leave. It seemed he was in to deal with this madness by himself.

“Seeya,” he replied halfheartedly. This was going to be a very long day. At least Lionstar had called him handsome.

[ Dipper ]

wolfie
March 10th, 2020, 10:56 PM
silvershade raise a brow, a mischievous grin growing on their face. oh.. they had to drag their sisters into this. after all, to their knowledge both ripplestep and pebbleskip had not much interest in any romance. which such a downer! silvershade hop to their paws once lionstar dismissed the meeting- going off to plan their matchmaking plan.

--

wormpaw let out a sigh of relief once lionstar dismissed the meeting. "i'm-- i'm going to go take a nap before I deal with this, " the tom smiled softly to shimmeringpaw, nuzzling against her once more before dragging himself back into the apprentice's den. it was the only time he actually got to sleep in it, afterall.
Shimm

Greenleap
March 11th, 2020, 05:06 AM
After that, Greenpaw wanted to show that she could wait. So she sat there longer than the other cats.

Cloudsky
March 11th, 2020, 08:26 AM
Ooookay, this is really weird. She thought to herself as she listened to the announcements.
"Imma take my leave." She thought out loud as she left the clearing

Slatepaw
March 11th, 2020, 10:36 AM
The sandy-orange tabby was sitting by the warrior's den, watching their leader with great attention. Sandwhisker, who seemed so eager for this announcement, was quickly turned with disgust. A scoff left her maul as she shook her head, grumbling, "What a waste...pathetic. You'll never catch me being that desperate." She rolled her eyes in annoyance; the fact that their leader would participate in such nonsense. He's such a disaster.

BILL. senpai.

Madelaine
March 11th, 2020, 11:10 AM
| Jynx; |

Fogpaw looked at his new mentor with a smile. "I would love to go see the borders.", he meowed in excitement and with his slow speech. The small white tom's paw's shook to show his excitement. It was a happy moment to go out of camp for the first time and on the first day.

Jynx
March 11th, 2020, 12:00 PM
| Jynx; |

Fogpaw looked at his new mentor with a smile. "I would love to go see the borders.", he meowed in excitement and with his slow speech. The small white tom's paws shook to show his excitement. It was a happy moment to go out of camp for the first time and on the first day.
"G-great!" he meowed, waving his tail in a gesture for the new apprentice to follow. His head was held high as he left the clearing, which was rare for him. The young tom decided to go to the WindClan border first.

-- I'll mention you there, Blis --

fr0ggy
March 11th, 2020, 12:06 PM
[ Slatepaw ]
~~

Ripplefur padded over to Sandwhisker, a sly grin on his face. "So... You gonna enter into the dating show? You've been quite lonely in terms of romance." He flicked her in the side with his tail playfully. "Y'know, I was thinking of entering myself, I need to get back into the flirting game!" His expression was still light, yet there was a sliver of seriousness as he spoke.

Slatepaw
March 11th, 2020, 12:13 PM
Sandwhisker's thoughts were broken by the entrance of her brother. Hearing his words caused her to hiss in irritation, "Shut your dung-hole! I don't want romance right now! I'm busy!" Her nose twisted at her brother's words and she rolled her eyes, "I know you're not the best listener but Lionstar said 'she-cats'. I think he might not be into you." Scoffing, she shook her head, flicking her tail in annoyance, "Besides, you're better than some dating game..."
senpai.

CheetahPelt
March 11th, 2020, 02:00 PM
Otterstone sat near the bottom of Streamstone. She hadn't moved since the meeting ended. She was smiling, always a happy she cat.

The disabled she cat tilted her head. It was silly fun (it seemed) for Lionstar to call for a...a dating show?

But that was alright.

She sat, her smile was sad now, though she wasn't going to let anycat see that.

Otterstone had given up her life as a warrior, the life that she loved, so that she could figure out how to heal her love, Dirtfur.

He was the only tom she had ever truly fallen for.

Even as a young kit Otterstone was looking forewards to having a family. A little bit of a hopeless romantic. But she was always fine with being a flirt, a tease.

Oh well...

Greenleap
March 11th, 2020, 02:37 PM
Greenpaw sat there, making sure to stay straight up. She wanted to be addressed by somebody before she could leave. Her cheeks were puffed out. She was trying to make as little as possible.

Leucos
March 11th, 2020, 03:27 PM
Fallenpine shortstack
At hearing lionstar, BrambleBlaze actually burst out laughing . "Sorry sootflare! I'm out! But good luck! " she meowed before giving a wink at the deputy . Looking at Koipaw she gave a nod "I'm with you on that " with that she stood up and head off to the territory .

Sootpaw gave a smirk as he tried to hold back his own laughter . Aside from the usual missing cats and apprentices needing mentors. This was the best part! A good idea but it was too funny . " I'm rooting for you soot father! Good luck! " he cheered with a wave of his tail. He had to use the nickname once in his life. actually .....fallenstorm might take up the opportunity...haha! I can't wait to watch!

Madelaine
March 11th, 2020, 03:28 PM
| Greenleap; |

Willowrose looked down at her apprentice with her lower eye and motioned for her to follow. "Lets go take a look at the territories shall we?", she meowed. The black and white molly wanted to leave as soon as possible. She wasn't interested at all to the dating show. She was happy without a tom, so she didn't plan on participating at all.

Greenleap
March 11th, 2020, 03:53 PM
Greenpaw let out a breath and stood up. She was very excited!
"yes! lets do it!"
She bounced after Willowrose. Blissie Bliss

fr0ggy
March 11th, 2020, 06:14 PM
[ Slatepaw ]
~~

Ripplefur chuckled, "I'm better than a lot of things... But I've been quite bored lately, and just kinda need something to do, so why not enter into a dating show?" he smiled coyly, his tail brushing the ground as he waved it back and forth. "Anyways, he's not really my type..." The tom shook his head, faking annoyance.

Sneakyfox55
March 11th, 2020, 07:52 PM
BILL.

Darkpaw scrunched up her face at the announcement. A DATING show? What in the name of StarClan?! She wanted to respect this decision of Lionstar's, but all of this was just... Very weird!

Slatepaw
March 11th, 2020, 10:49 PM
[ Slatepaw ]
~~

Ripplefur chuckled, "I'm better than a lot of things... But I've been quite bored lately, and just kinda need something to do, so why not enter into a dating show?" he smiled coyly, his tail brushing the ground as he waved it back and forth. "Anyways, he's not really my type..." The tom shook his head, faking annoyance.

The tom's sister shook her head with a sigh, flicking her tail back and forth more with annoyance, "Sure. Go ahead. Go so I don't have to." She rolled her shoulders a little, looking back at Lionstar with a scoff and a shake of her head, "I still think he's a mouse brain for hosting this stupid thing in the first place."

ameko
March 11th, 2020, 11:28 PM
SilentLamb Fallenpine The Shadow Flower

Sagehawk snorted at Lionstar's game, looking around at all the potential participants. "Yeah, we should probably head out," he meowed to the two apprentices, laughing softly.

"Brambleblaze, maybe we could give a little tour of the territory for these two? Anything is better than staying for this... dating thing," asked the young warrior.

fr0ggy
March 18th, 2020, 12:26 PM
[ Slatepaw ]
~~

Ripplefur shrugged, "You can't deny the fact that he's a good leader though! He's done some pretty great things." He nodded matter-of-factly, casting a glace the leader's way. "Well, I should be going. Have a good rest of your day sissy!" He sauntered off, looking for other cats to mess with.
~~
(oh my, im sorry i disappeared, ill explain why in a little bit-)

BEAR.
March 18th, 2020, 11:32 PM
"All those who actually care about things going on in the Clan, gather beneath the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!"

Lionstar was very tired of the cats who showed up looking pissy, so he decided to change his phrasing up a little bit. They didn't have to attend, at the cost of being out of the loop-- and him noticing repeat non-attendees.

Taking his spot on the Streamstone, he wrapped his tail around his paws as he waited for those who wanted to attend.

There were a few things to go over during this session and he hoped they could do it quickly.

He hated when things dragged on.

chaton
March 18th, 2020, 11:38 PM
Leafbreeze dragged herself out of the warriors den, only half-awake after being woken up from a quick nap. Regardless of her state of consciousness, she was making an effort to attend every meeting she was able to.

ameko
March 18th, 2020, 11:59 PM
Sagehawk sat down beneath the Streamstone, staring down at his paws.

- -

Rubbing their paw along their ears, Fennelnose glanced over at the Streamstone. Huh, a different meeting call. After a moment of contemplation, they decided that they did care about what was going on in the Clan, and padded over to join the growing crowd of cats.

They glanced over at the apprentices' den with a frown. Maybe they would take Cinderpaw out training after this.

Arie
March 19th, 2020, 12:07 AM
-
Snailriver who'd just come out of the warrior's den and was busying giving his long fur a wash looking up at the call. It was indeed a different meeting call than their leader usually used but he assumed it was for a very good reason. Not that he actually cared if it was changing or not. Rising from his spot he sat on, he slowly walked over to the streamstone and sat down in the middle of the area around it. He liked that spot and it would not kill his neck when he looked up at their leader.
-

plum
March 19th, 2020, 12:13 AM
Sassafrasfire follows Snailriver from the warrior's den, blinking sleepily and stumbling just as such. They stick by the tom's side, the familiar tom being their only guidance as they struggled to wake up, and crouch beside him when he sits. Lionstar's words and tone were different than usual, and they had to wonder if someone said something to him at some point that made him so hostile in his way of addressing his Clanmates. A yawn parts their lips. "Mmmmwonder what this is for...."

Arie

Fawn
March 19th, 2020, 12:19 AM
Iceflower flattered her ears to her head, not from the shrillness of her son's typical call but his bitterness was seeping through. She didn't care for it, yet did search the clearing for anything (or anyone) who might've gotten under Lionstar's pelt prior to the meeting. "What this change mean?" she meowed in an almost-demand, staring expectantly at him while she took a spot near the bottom of the Streamstone. "Did you remember to take nap? Take nap after meeting. Not be so cranky then."

teddy.
March 19th, 2020, 02:46 AM
Koistream perked his ears to the voice of Lionstar. He moved beneath the rock, licking his lips tenderly. Meetings might be boring but Lionstar wasn't too bad to look at so he didn't mind to attend one once in a blue moon. His bi-coloured eyes raked over the leader as he stood up above the clan. Koistream tilted his head to the side with front facing ears, ready for what Lionstar had to say.

Estelle
March 19th, 2020, 05:17 AM
whith a low grumble, Gingerkit dragged himself out of the nursery into the clearing. Like nearly always he was irretated by the restlessness and loudness of the kits, which often prevented him from getting a good nap.

Suddenly his ears perked up in interest at the sound of the different phrase used to call the clan meeting.
He paused for a moment before sighing with a roll of his eyes, and then made his way towards the Streamstones.
Plofing down on the ground with his usual lazy expression, adjusting his position to look at least some sort of proper, he looked up to the leader wondering what this meeting could be about.

Fallenpine
March 19th, 2020, 07:19 AM
Koipaw padded out of the nursery, hoping to talk to that sad kit soon. What's going on.. she thought. Why is there a meeting? I wonder what it's about... She looked down at her paws as they started to sweat. I hope I didn't do anything wrong... she pondered. The yellow furred leader always had kind of made her nervous..

dino.
March 19th, 2020, 07:39 AM
Goosepaw made his way over, tail curled in excitement. Shimmeringpaw had just been talking about her assessment. Was she going to become a warrior today? Was that what this meeting was about? He glanced around excitedly, looking for Shimmeringpaw.

nykyrian
March 19th, 2020, 08:42 AM
Honeypaw got to her feet from her comfy little corner in the clearing to walk over to the streamstone. Oh how she missed clan meetings! But then she wondered, would this be when I change my name? if so she would have to deal with it. If she couldn't be in Riverclan without it, she would change her name a billion times. Sitting down with the other cats , she would just have to wait and see.

The Cannibal
March 19th, 2020, 09:28 AM
Cobaltshade rose from her spot in the backside of the clearing, she had finally managed to get most of the mud out of her fur, and most of the water had dried off. She was finally looking somewhat presentable again. Padding over to the small gathering of cats, she took her spot near the front, taking note of what Lionstar had said. Were there actually cats that didn't come to these? Actual warriors that decided to stay out of the loop?
It was an odd thought. She couldn't imagine willingly missing a clan meeting. Even now she felt terribly out of the loop, she was craving to know what Lionstar had to say. Hopefully she could be reunited with her apprentice again. Hopefully she would get back into the swing of clan life in a smooth transition.

Wings
March 19th, 2020, 09:48 AM
The she padded out of the den, I'm not gonna miss this meeting or any if I can help it. Mothdusk thought to herself as she padded over to the streamstone and sat down, giving a small lick to her chest fluff.

----

Owlflight had just finished his meal when the great golden fluff had called a meeting. He enjoyed listening to meetings but, Lionstar was on his meh cat list. Don't get me wrong though, he is a good leader. The brown tabby padded over and sat down. His tail feathery as ever as it curled over his paws.

Leucos
March 19th, 2020, 09:57 AM
Hurrying on over BrambleBlaze took her seat in the crowd with open ears. She did search for koipaw only to see the very feline. oh good..she's present , thank starclan smiling she looked back up at lionstar

Practically running " I'm here! I'm here! " Sootpaw meowed . Worming through the bodies of cats, he took his place near the front .

RedHead
March 19th, 2020, 10:32 AM
Ternsky shook out her pelt as she padded into the clearing, her fur still damp from her recent swim. She quickly spotted Sassafrasfire and Snailriver, a smirk lighting up her face as she padded over to them. There was a small area of space right in between the two, and Ternsky was more than happy to squeeze herself between them, her damp pelt brushing up against their dry ones. She didn’t say anything of it, but instead whispered, “Hope I didn’t miss anything important. I for one am one of those cats who cares about the meetings.” She said this with a smirk on her face and gave a small snort afterwards, laughing at herself, not caring if the other two found her funny or not. She thought she was hilarious.
Arie implimm

————

Hmmm do I care? Not really. Wouldn’t hurt to go see what’s up anyways though. Flowerpaw padded over to the Streamstone, settling herself near the front of the group of cats and looking up at Lionstar with an expectant expression. With how he was acting, it seemed like this meeting should go quickly.

————

Quailsnap made his way towards the Streamstone as well, placing himself in his usual spot near the back corner. He wondered if some of his clanmates would actually not show up with Lionstar’s change in meeting call. He supposed he’d just have to wait and see.

plum
March 19th, 2020, 10:39 AM
When Ternsky shows up, the warrior struggles to lift their head and pretend they weren't practically asleep, blinking at her when she squeezes right in between the bigger tom beside them and themselves. "I thought everybody cared," they mumble in response to her comment. Then, they shake their head. "He hasn't said anything, though. You're fine." Sassafrasfire gazes around the clearing at the gathering cats, most seemed just as thoughtful about Lionstar's new summons as they themselves were. Just another day in the life of a RiverClan warrior, they supposed. The wackiest realities came into fruition here, it seemed.
RedHead Arie

duckie
March 19th, 2020, 11:01 AM
Sootflare

Sootflare made his way over to the Streamstone, sending a questioning glance Lionstar's way before hopping up to the deputy spot. The new call for meetings was interesting, but it made sense. He was keener on finding out what the topic of today's meeting was gonna be.

Arie
March 19th, 2020, 01:22 PM
@RedHead implimm

Snailriver had fallen mildly asleep when Sassafrafire and then later Ternsky had walked up to him, and looked up in the middle of their conversation. "Nothing's been said." His words were drawn out, as he looked over at the two cats who'd joined him. "Meetings are usually important, don't think Lionstar want to wait too long before he starts to speak though. A meeting has a message, I'm here for that message and I intend to either go on a hunt or join Brass in sleeping through the rest of the day," he nodded towards Sassafrasfire, the cat he'd named Brass and refused to let the nickname go.

Cloudsky
March 19th, 2020, 01:31 PM
Fallenstorm crept up to the Streamstone, trying to stay away from the gazes of other cats. She sat in the back, and got comfortable while still looking attentive.
I should at least know what's going on, even if I don't have to! She thought to herself as she looked up at Lionstar with curiosity.

Sweetie
March 19th, 2020, 01:52 PM
Shimmeringpaw nervously walked out into the clearing from the apprentice's den. Her muscles aching from her long travel from her second attempt at hunting for her warrior assessment. Baby blue eyes searched for a spot or possibly a cat to sit next to that she was comfortable with. Seeing Goosepaw a smile lit her silver features as she padded towards the tom. "Hey." Softly calling out to the apprentice as she sat down next to him.
Slushie

-----

"Come on Sparrowkitttt!" Calling out to his brother as for the first time Sunkit was on time for something and his brother wasn't. Stubby legs running towards the clearing full of cats the kit was curious to hear what big meanie face had to say this time.
:Grimm:

----

In all honesty, Mossypaw didn't want to go to this stupid meeting which was why he sat in the very far back. Amber eyes watching his clanmates walk in and sit down.

marshy
March 19th, 2020, 01:58 PM
Shimm

"I'm coming I'm coming!" Sparrowkit growled. It wasn't like him to be waken up by Sunkit. It was more the other way around. He ran up with Sunkit to the Streamstone to listen to the golden meanie.

---

Honeywhisker slowly made her way to the Streamstone, grumbling about something as she usually did.

---

Morningmeadow was eating a trout when she heard Lionstar. She had just started it, so she just brought it to the streamstone to eat.

tye
March 19th, 2020, 02:00 PM
Sugarapple and Greenfur popped out of the den at the same time once hearing Lionstar's voice and walked over to the crowd. Greenfur sat down quietly with his everyday grumbles and yawns. Sugarapple weaved through the busy crowd to sit right dab in the middle to hear whatever the yellow tom will speak next.

Storm Flower
March 19th, 2020, 02:02 PM
Nightwhisper and Rosekit came out at the same time

Snowflight and Cloverpaw was together moonpaw came out too

Fawn
March 19th, 2020, 02:03 PM
Standing off to the side in his camp-guard position, Fawnsqueak watched the Clan gather in front of the Streamstone, intrigued by Lionstar's new means of address. That little amused skepticism grew exponentially when Mossypaw actually emerged to join the rest of them, and he bit back a disbelieving puff of a laugh at the sight. Approaching with a hint of a sly smile hiding in his expression, Fawnsqueak paused beside him to say, "I'm pretty sure Lionstar just wanted the cats who weren't going to... y'know," he debated how to phrase it, "put their best jerk face on for the duration of the meeting." After giving Mossypaw a lingering stare, he coughed. "Which, I mean, I get. It doesn't suit you anyway."

Shimm

RAT KING
March 19th, 2020, 02:13 PM
Nobody was going to convince Lampreykit he couldn't attend a Clan meeting. Wobbling his way out of the nursery, his muzzle scrunched up with effort and determination, he made his way over to the Clan meeting area on stubby legs. He made his way through the swarm of cats and settled himself finally beside his father, Koistream. He was tired after the long journey and would probably have to be scruffed and carried back later, but for now he just settled on laying down with his paws tucked underneath his body so he looked like a bread loaf.
( Bumblebelly )

teddy.
March 19th, 2020, 02:18 PM
Koistream gently picked the tiny kitling up by the scruff, using his gentle jaw to do so. He placed the little thing between his paws as he laid down on the ground, pressing the kit into the warmth of his soft white chest. He kept his eyes on Lionstar, intrigued to see what the meeting was about.
Salt

FuzzyRatto
March 19th, 2020, 04:34 PM
Lightstreak padded into the clearing. [Just want her to be here]
__________________________________________________ ______________________

Mossflame padded into the clearing. [Just want him to be here]
__________________________________________________ ______________________

Ivykit bounded into the clearing. "Whass goin' on?"

CheetahPelt
March 19th, 2020, 04:49 PM
Otterstone padded much closer then she usually did, ending up at the bottom of the stream stone. She was in a position of power now and she would sit by and support Lionstar.

——

Asterpaw looking up from where he scrabbles in the dust of the clearing practicing the things his mentors and his group of friends had taught him. He trotting into the meeting trying to find Sootpaw (@Silentlamb), Harepaw (@Blueflower), the pretty Mosspaw (@sugarcubes) or maybe even Wormpaw (@x ghostie). He stopped by the edge of the clearing, gaze traveling through the crowd and flicking towards Streamstone to make sure he didn’t miss something.

Madelaine
March 19th, 2020, 07:36 PM
Willowrose padded out of the warriors den after hearing the clan meeting get called. Man she was late! The black and white molly sat aming her clanmates, looking around in case her apprentice decided to show up to the meeting. She hoped she didn't miss out on any of thr meetings.

Fogpaw padded out of the apprentices den the thought of being called Thunderpaw danced in his head. He didn't even know a Thunderpaw. He shook the thought out of his head and sat down with his clanmates.

Marigoldpaw padded out of the apprentices right behind Fogpaw. She sat down beside him and looked around at the camp. The molly had hardly ever left the camp. Maybe after she would try to get her mentor to take her out.

dino.
March 19th, 2020, 08:31 PM
[ Shimm ]

"Oh, Shimmeringpaw!" Goosepaw spun his head around to smile at the other apprentice. His heart shuddered a little in his chest. "Is this your ceremony? Are you becoming a warrior today?" His tail thumped the ground beside him excitedly as he gazed at her, enthusiasm evident in his gaze.

Sweetie
March 20th, 2020, 12:02 AM
Standing off to the side in his camp-guard position, Fawnsqueak watched the Clan gather in front of the Streamstone, intrigued by Lionstar's new means of address. That little amused skepticism grew exponentially when Mossypaw actually emerged to join the rest of them, and he bit back a disbelieving puff of a laugh at the sight. Approaching with a hint of a sly smile hiding in his expression, Fawnsqueak paused beside him to say, "I'm pretty sure Lionstar just wanted the cats who weren't going to... y'know," he debated how to phrase it, "put their best jerk face on for the duration of the meeting." After giving Mossypaw a lingering stare, he coughed. "Which, I mean, I get. It doesn't suit you anyway."

Shimm

Mossypaw was surprised to see Fawnsqueak beside him, talking to him...still. The apprentice supposed their little reed threading hang out did open a opprotunity for a new friendship. "I didn't realize that I had my best jerk face on." The tom sarcastically said to the warrior and quickly stuck his tongue out at him. A grin tug at his lips as the calico watched for his clanmates reaction.

-----

Her heart sunk a little at the mention of the warrior ceremony."I don't think so..." Voice trailing off as she couldn't meet Goosepaw's gaze in embarrassment.

Slushie

Starfall
March 20th, 2020, 12:07 AM
Gentlethunder had padded back into camp just in time to see a rather annoyed Lionstar perched up on the Streamstone. The edge in his voice was evident. "Aw, is our Queen not getting enough attention?" the Calliby snickered as he shuffled his way towards the crowd. Keeping to the back as always. Large crowds weren't really Gentlethunders thing, but sometimes Bumblebutt made the meetings interesting due to his over dramatic nature.

Willowpaw, on the other hand, was there before the Golden Tabby called the meeting. Although it was completley by accident. The apprentice was placing a measly mouse on the fresh kill pile. It wasn't something he was really proud of, but it was something! As Lionstar called for the meeting the newly named Apprentice simply swiveled on his haunches and looked up.

Fawn
March 20th, 2020, 12:08 AM
Mossypaw was surprised to see Fawnsqueak beside him, talking to him...still. The apprentice supposed their little reed threading hang out did open a opprotunity for a new friendship. "I didn't realize that I had my best jerk face on." The tom sarcastically said to the warrior and quickly stuck his tongue out at him. A grin tug at his lips as the calico watched for his clanmates reaction.
Fawnsqueak hitched a brow, then his nose wrinkled in observation of Mossypaw. "Yeah? I guess that's just how your face looks then." But when Mossypaw switched it up to stick his tongue out at him, he was momentarily stunned into silence and blinked away his surprise to melt into a nose-exhaled laugh. "Just saying, man. If you're going to show up, you might as well try to at least pretend you don't hate everyone here." Not that Fawnsqueak actually believed it was true, but he'd certainly appeared grouchy.

BEAR.
March 20th, 2020, 12:25 AM
"RiverClan," Lionstar did his best to have his voice boom throughout the clearing, but his note ended with a rough cough that he did his best to stifle.

"I want to make this meeting brief. Unfortunately, it appears a couple of our newest apprentices are having mentor issues.. both Ripplestep and Brightwing seemed to have vanished, along with some others-- so I will be reassigning their apprentices. In addition, we have an apprentice rejoining our ranks. Honeypaw [ Cecily Herondale], the old one, not the new apprentice--" more coughing, and he turned his head away from the Clan briefly. "--has returned to the Clan after apparently taking an unwanted dive into the river and being swept away.

"I'll be honest.. I didn't really expect five old Clan-mates to walk into our camp. Dogear, Lightningeyes, Birdsong, and Fazekit were all rejected for joining. Dogear and Lightningeyes refused to tell me where they went and Dogear had the audacity to be an asshole about it. Birdsong and Fazekit both tried to feed me lies about what happened to them-- and as Fazekit is a repeat offender with the missing status, I did not feel comfortable accepting him back into our ranks when it is clear he has no respect for Clan life. That pawling could have been an apprentice three moons ago, but his constant disappearing act has repeatedly put him behind his peers.

"On a brighter note, following Honeypaw's return I was also greeted by the pleasant sight of Cobaltshade [ The Cannibal]. It appears she went missing in search of Honeypaw, and I find it remarkable they both returned so close to one another.. but, I want you all to welcome her back. She was a fine warrior before she vanished and I hope her presence isn't missed again.

"Now. Due to her sharing the same name as the new Honeypaw, I will be changing the returning Honeypaw's name temporarily. If either of you get promoted or the other one goes missing, you will reclaim your Honey-status.

"With that in mind, I need Featherpaw [ Daylily Orchid], Marigoldpaw [ Blissie Bliss], and Honeypaw [ Cecily Herondale], all to step forward if you want to receive a new mentor.. or be officially returned to your position as our Clan-mate."

The more he talked, the worst he felt. Lionstar's throat felt raw from his coughing, hopefully, and his head was once again beginning to ache. The sooner this was done, the better.

Daylily Orchid
March 20th, 2020, 12:32 AM
Featherpaw stepped forward, sad to see that Ripplestep would no longer be her mentor, but happy that she would get to train. "I wonder who my mentor will be?!"

Madelaine
March 20th, 2020, 12:34 AM
Marigoldpaw stood up and walked away from her friend to step forward. Hopefully this mentor would be more active or won't go missing or she'll be behind on her training. She didn't want to be behind.

BEAR.
March 20th, 2020, 01:12 AM
"Featherpaw, from this moment until you receive your warrior name, your mentor will be Koistream [ Bumblebelly]. Koistream, I trust you'll stick around longer than Ripplestep did.. and that you won't let me down, as my surviving brother. You know, Leopardshine was a mentor once-- an awful one, at that-- just ask poor Fawncute over there."

Between his coughing and the sniffles, he was quite pleased with how quickly these two had come forward. "Alright, Marigoldpaw [ Blissie Bliss]-- I'll be honest, assigning Brightwing to you was an experiment to see if she'd come around more often. I hadn't seen her in a while, I figured if she popped her head in she'd hear about you and be more active in the Clan... alas, that didn't work! But: I know just the cat to get you rolling back on the path of becoming a warrior.

"Sass.. Sassyfire.. Sassfire, you-- [ implimm], good Stars, who hated you enough to name you that? -- you will be responsible for Marigoldpaw's training until she's ready to receive her warrior name. She's brand spanking new, so have fun getting started!"

Shaking his head, Lionstar let out a short wheeze as he awaited Honeypaw's step forward. Time was ticking, and if she didn't come soon he'd move on without her.

Daylily Orchid
March 20th, 2020, 01:14 AM
Featherpaw looked around, searching for Koistream. "I wonder what we'll do first?"

Bumblebelly

plum
March 20th, 2020, 02:21 AM
Blinking blearily, Sassafrasfire comes back around into the waking world when they hear their name called. When their female counterpart had made space between them and Snailriver, that was it- They dozed back off. It wasn't particularly anyone's fault but their own, being awoken was bad enough but it was just hard to stay that way sometimes.

It was an apprenticeship ceremony, and Lionstar was making displeased remarks on former Clanmates. But they certainly heard their name. The warrior stands up, feeling cooler where Ternsky had been. Who had hated them? They stare at their leader, a little bit puzzled as they recall the loner who saved him so many moons back. They choose not to question the leader, but instead turn their eyes upon Marigoldpaw. Curious, them being gifted an apprentice. They glance over their shoulder at Ternsky and Snailriver once more before padding over to meet the apprentice. "Hello," they mew, their raspy voice quiet. Sassafrasfire then leans down to touch noses with Marigoldpaw. "Come over here, so we can listen to Lionstar's announcements." It was a gentle suggestion, and without waiting they drape their tail over the she-cat's shoulders and guide her back, near to their two companions although not quite as close as they'd all been before. They do cast a look at the other two warriors however, eyes bright.

Blissie Bliss

teddy.
March 20th, 2020, 02:23 AM
Koistream wanted to yowl to the moons in excitement but simply let out an eager meow. He stood carefully- hyper aware of the small kitten who' been tucked into his fluff - and moved to Featherpaw. The tom cat was beaming, his first apprentice! He booped the tip of his nose gently onto Featherpaw's. "I won't let you down."
Daylily Orchid

Daylily Orchid
March 20th, 2020, 02:34 AM
Featherpaw bounced about in excitement. "Can we see the territory? I haven't seen it yet..." She looked down. "Ripplestep never had the time to show me... Not like he was a bad mentor or anything! But he just was busy, that's all!" She didn't mean that he was a bad mentor, just... Ripplestep had things to do. All the time.

Bumblebelly

teddy.
March 20th, 2020, 02:46 AM
"Of course!" Koistream let a warm purr tumble from him like water down a fountain. His bi-coloured eyes were bright and eager. "Come sit with me and my kit. We can discuss your apprenticeship more once the meeting is over but for now, it's best if we keep quiet and let Lionstar finish." He spoke softly to Featherpaw, shifting back to his spot in the clearing. Koistream ran his tongue over tiny Lampreykit ( Salt ) before scooping the bean back into protective arms.
Daylily Orchid

Daylily Orchid
March 20th, 2020, 02:51 AM
Featherpaw sat down next to Koistream, her tail swishing excitedly for when Lionstar would finish.

dino.
March 20th, 2020, 07:40 AM
[ Shimm ]

His face fell, and he leaned forward to gently touch his nose to her ear. "I'm sorry," he meowed earnestly. "But if you aren't made a warrior during this ceremony, I'm sure you'll get it next time." He pulled back to smile at her. "What if, after a meeting, we went for a walk? Just a short one, to get away from all the loudness of the clearing for a little while." He hoped the idea would cheer her up, even if just a little bit.

nykyrian
March 20th, 2020, 08:48 AM
Honeypaw stepped foward, embarrassed of being so late to do so. Cobaltshade went looking for me? If Lionstar didn't believe Fazekit and Birdsong why did he believe that? she thought confused BILL.

The Cannibal
March 20th, 2020, 01:26 PM
Cobaltshade listened quietly to the news that needed to be shared. Mentor problems, cat's vanishing. It seemed to be a more common problem these days unfortunately. Though at the very least, it seemed the clan was still going relatively strong. She listened to those that were not allowed back as Riverclan cats, and was silently happy that Lionstar trusted and cared enough about her to let her back. A brief smile touched her muzzle and she would lightly dip her head when it was her turn to be acknowledged.
Flicking her ear, she watched as the other two apprentices stepped forward rather eagerly, receiving their new mentors, though her own apprentice was the last to step forward.
She only hoped that they could truly get into training. There was a lot to work on and time had already been burned away with nonsense. Turning her attention briefly to Honeypaw, soon to be another name, she then looked back to Lionstar, waiting for him to continue.

BEAR.
March 21st, 2020, 01:21 AM
Lionstar narrowed his eyes at the confusion etched across Honeypaw's face. "If you have a question, you can use your vocal cords, you know."

Had she voiced her uncertainty with Fazekit's situation, he'd be glad to remind her of how shady and uncooperative Fazekit had been in the past-- how unlikely it was that an untrained cat with a habit of vanishing could survive the raging currents that dragged Honeypaw down the river.

On the other paw, Cobaltshade had been consistently reliable during her time in RiverClan and Lionstar had no reason to not believe her. She had been professional, to the point, and most importantly.. he knew it was within her character to try to find her missing charge.

"Honeypaw, from this day until further notice you will be known as Finchpaw [ Cecily Herondale]. Cobaltshade [ The Cannibal], I am keeping Finchpaw your apprentice. Try to keep her in line, please!

"Omenshade [ Kitty Mama], please speak with Finchpaw as soon as you can to check her... state of mind. She has been missing for over a moon and it was difficult to get her to tell me where she went off to, and now she's more confused than a bee in water over.. I don't know, should I want to? Make sure she won't be an issue.

"This meeting is dismissed!"

The Cannibal
March 21st, 2020, 01:07 PM
Cecily Herondale
After Lionstar dismissed the meeting, Cobaltshade would stand and pad the few paces it took to stand in front of Finchpaw, her sharp green gaze focusing on her apprentice.
"Check in with Omenshade when they're free, and then meet me by the camp entrance. We are going to train. You have missed out on a lot of training and we need to catch you back up, I don't want you being behind. We'll be focusing on battle moves, it's going to be a long training session and you'll likely be exhausted by the end of it. Be prepared." Turning around, the blue-gray molly would make her way to the camp entrance and settle herself down near it to wait.

nykyrian
March 21st, 2020, 06:18 PM
Cecily Herondale
After Lionstar dismissed the meeting, Cobaltshade would stand and pad the few paces it took to stand in front of Finchpaw, her sharp green gaze focusing on her apprentice.
"Check in with Omenshade when they're free, and then meet me by the camp entrance. We are going to train. You have missed out on a lot of training and we need to catch you back up, I don't want you being behind. We'll be focusing on battle moves, it's going to be a long training session and you'll likely be exhausted by the end of it. Be prepared." Turning around, the blue-gray molly would make her way to the camp entrance and settle herself down near it to wait.
Finchpaw nodded Okay Cobaltshade Omenshade, medicine cat. Medicine den, over there she noted still trying to get back into the routine of clan life. Exhausted that sounded fun. At least she was training, she told herself before heading towards to medicine den

Daylily Orchid
March 21st, 2020, 07:57 PM
"Can we go see the territory now, Koistream?" Featherpaw couldn't wait to see the world outside camp. " Lionstar dismissed us!! "
Bumblebelly

BEAR.
March 28th, 2020, 01:34 AM
Another day, another thing to do.. but Lionstar had high hopes for this meeting.

His talk with Thistlestep, paired with his 'miraculous' recovery from the illness that claimed him, and the possibility of several ceremonies-- well.

Stars willing, everyone would show up in a timely manner.

And if not.. it wasn't his problem.

"All those who actually give a damn about things going on in the Clan, gather beneath the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!""

His call worked before, so he figured he'd try it again. Other than Moss-baby, it seemed to go fine.

chaton
March 28th, 2020, 01:44 AM
Leafbreeze once again padded up as the meeting call rung out into the clearing. There wasn't much else to be done, so showing up to the meeting was the least she could do to participate at the moment. Gazing up to the top of the streamstone, she waited patiently for whatever Lionstar had to say next.

Sweetie
March 28th, 2020, 01:45 AM
Shimmeringpaw padded out of the apprentice den when she heard Lionstar's booming voice over the clearing. A small seed of hope blossomed in the molly's chest, maybe today is my day... Shaking her head the apprentice wouldn't dare to get her hopes up but only to have them crash.

-----

Petalwish quickly got up from her sunning spot and headed towards the clearing to where her leader called a meeting.

----

The fiery tom poked his head out of the nursery, do I give a damn about what is going on in this clan? The question swirled around in his mind for a few heartbeats before he shrugged and walked out. His fiery coat blazing in the sunlight as ocean blue eyes narrowed at the golden feline.

Arie
March 28th, 2020, 01:48 AM
Snailriver sat up from the fish he had been eating and ran over to the streamstone. The meetings had useful information - most of the time - so he assumed that getting there on time would also assure him of a better spot to sit. He disliked breaking his neck in order to look up.
So he sat on the side, waiting for the rest of the clan to show up, his large ginger tail curled up around his paws as he watched and waited, his stomach full from the meal he'd just finished.

plum
March 28th, 2020, 02:09 AM
Again, with the not-so-nice summons. If this was going to become the norm, then Sassafrasfire was in for one wild ride. They weren't sure how they felt about being spoken down to almost, especially when Lionstar could have just lashed out at the cats who actually didn't care. It felt... Personal, when they were challenged this way. RiverClan was home- It always was, and they relished these Clan gatherings. They didn't want them to become... Grim, malicious. It sent a weird pang through their chest and stomach, something they couldn't quite call indigestion.

Sassafrasfire heeds the call regardless, their expression as placid as always. For a moment, their eyes rest on Snailriver's back. They'd spotted the male choosing to sit moments ago. But their paws lead them to their own spot, so they could process things on their own.

Madelaine
March 28th, 2020, 02:10 AM
Willowrose padded out of the warriors den after hearing Lionstar call a clan meeting. The molly padded towards the front of the crowd and sat down. Her good eye looked around at all the other cats who came when he called. Willowrose's eyes left and looked up at Lionstar. Her lower eye just stared at the ground.

Fogpaw followed after Marigoldpaw from the apprentice den after she had heard there was a clan meeting. The two cats padded over to a spot in the clearing and sat down next to each other.

wolfie
March 28th, 2020, 02:18 AM
wormpaw stifled a yawn, making his way to the crowd. he really only had the sniffles so he figured it wouldn't be that big of a deal if he attended. like always, he would sit in the back of the ground.

///

silvershade skipped to the crowd, aa. they felt amazing! new-leaf was sure to come around and oh boy oh boy, the warrior was so excited to restart their flower stock. they would sit down near the front of the crowd.

nykyrian
March 28th, 2020, 05:43 AM
Finchpaw leaped to her feet. She had promised herself that she'd come to every meeting she possibly could. So after stretching her legs, she gathered with all the other cats.
_
Cloverstone heard Lionstar's voice, he was going to hunting, but he figured Lionstar wouldn't call a clan meeting if he didn't have anything important to say. So as much as he didn't really like the new call for the clan meeting. Hunting would have to wait

Greenleap
March 28th, 2020, 07:35 AM
Greenpaw ran over and skidded to a stop next to Willowrose.

Ever
March 28th, 2020, 08:13 AM
Goldencloud padded in quietly and took a seat. He wasn't fond of the way their leader was calling the meeting... Though it wasn't like he could do anything about it anyways. So he quietly looked up to see what this was about.

Leucos
March 28th, 2020, 11:14 AM
Hurrying on over BrambleBlaze and Sootpaw took their seats in the crowd.

duckie
March 28th, 2020, 11:18 AM
Sootflare

Sootflare hopped up to the deputy spot and glanced around at the cats that had gathered. A decent attendance, though having as much of the clan there as possible would be much more preferable. It felt like they hadn’t had a meeting in a while and hopefully more cats would show up because of that.

Fallenpine
March 28th, 2020, 11:29 AM
Koipaw scrambled over and sat by her mentor. She wondered what this one was about.
SilentLamb
(Did you see my post in the rc training island?)

Cloudsky
March 28th, 2020, 12:05 PM
Fallenstorm sat under the Streamstone, thinking I give a damn about my clan!, as she did so. She watched as other cats came to the meeting, and she wondered if he was going to mention the rat incident...

ameko
March 28th, 2020, 12:12 PM
Fennelnose and Sagehawk both took their spots in the crowd.

FuzzyRatto
March 28th, 2020, 01:02 PM
Lightstreak existed in the crowd.

MEAT ANGELS
March 28th, 2020, 01:20 PM
Ravenmist padded into the clearing, grinning at her leaders words. Do I give a damn? She thought, shrugging. She sat down, her ears perked to hear what her leader had to say.

Moon Lily
March 28th, 2020, 03:34 PM
Hickoryblaze trotted out of the warriors den, in a particularly good mood today. And, best of all, he had no idea why. His amber orbs glinted as he made his way to the prey pile, eyes pinning on to a juicy trout. Just as he approached the creature, a loud, yowling call echoed across the camp. Oh, for Starclan's sake! I was about to eat a fish! And a particularly delectable one too! Steam practically poured from his ears. Ah, don't you love it when a perfectly good day was ruined? He stomped over to the big, grey rock that served absolutely no purpose except for leverage. Hissing quietly, he looked up to see what Lionstar had to say THIS time.

Eagleflower shuffled some dirt around, tracing shapes with his stick. It was very helpful, and though many questioned why he had a stick, it was very effective. And his claws also didn't clog with dirt. His ears swiveled at the call to the Streamstone. Huh? What was this for? Streamstone meetings were always called at random, but this time, Lionstar sounded annoyed. Was that why he had called it? He sure hoped not. Shuddering, he thought of being exiled himself. It would probably be for doing something stupid... As he dragged himself towards the stone meeting place, he tried to combat his frightening thoughts. Still clinging to him as he sat down, his eyes grew wide with worry.

Exis
March 28th, 2020, 03:56 PM
Foxkit quietly slunk into the clearing to attend the meeting. She looked around to see a familiar face before her eyes landed on Sootflare up at the deputy's place. A little of her uneasy faded as she remembered these were just her clanmates.

( shortstack )

Spiderfrost
March 28th, 2020, 04:21 PM
Brightwhisker perked his head up at the sound of Lionstar's grumpy command for an audience. The tom tilted his head before getting to his paws to see what the fuss was about.

Dawncloud had just returned from disposing of some inedible prey when she heard Lionstar's call for a meeting. The blue ticked molly hummed to herself before making her way into camp and to a good spot to take part in the meeting.

Slatepaw
March 28th, 2020, 04:22 PM
Another day, another thing to do.. but Lionstar had high hopes for this meeting.

His talk with Thistlestep, paired with his 'miraculous' recovery from the illness that claimed him, and the possibility of several ceremonies-- well.

Stars willing, everyone would show up in a timely manner.

And if not.. it wasn't his problem.

"All those who actually give a damn about things going on in the Clan, gather beneath the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!""

His call worked before, so he figured he'd try it again. Other than Moss-baby, it seemed to go fine.

Sandwhisker was munching on some well-earned fish when she heard their leader call yet another meeting. Rolling her eyes, she sat back, looking up at the other with un-amusement. Hopefully, it would be something interesting.

Starfall
March 28th, 2020, 04:32 PM
Gentlethuner rolled over onto his side, head swiveled as much as it could so that he could see the Lionidiot calling a meeting behind him. Once realizing that this pose wasn't really the most comfortable he completley rolled himself over, than picked himself up so he was sitting up straight. "What's the news boss! You got a little fur clump sticking out there on your shoulder!" he yelled. Who knows? Maybe Lionego would actually look. Harmless fun.

----------------------
Willowpaw had once again, managed to step into the camp at the perfect time. Those who cared? Who didn't care about clan meetings? If they didn't they were rather absurd. These were important were they not? Although this was only his 3rd all 3 of them held very important information he believed!

BEAR.
March 28th, 2020, 04:45 PM
"Hickoryblaze, Sandwhisker!" Lionstar's voice grew into a snarl, visible displeasure etched on his face. "If you want to pout like babies because Stars forbid, I make another Clan announcement that is necessary-- leave.

"I am sick, and tired, of seeing so many of our Clan-mates have attitude because I'm trying to keep this Clan progressing. If you cannot handle sparing a moment of your time, don't come! It's very clear you'd rather stuff your faces and be blind to the happenings of the Clan."

To say he was livid was an understatement. These two didn't give two damns with the body language they were putting off, and he wanted this nonsense to stop. Now.

[ Moon Lily, Slatepaw ]

Fawn
March 28th, 2020, 05:52 PM
Fawnsqueak arrived in time to hear Lionstar bark at the clanmates who were visibly unenthused to be present at the meeting, and while he didn't expect cheer to be coming out their ears, he did assume they had the ability to at least try to put on a neutral face as they waited for the announcements. It was just... distracting to show up if they were going to be angry about it since attendance wasn't required. Or in Fawnsqueak's case, even preferable - it stirred uneasiness in his gut to have to catch the expressions of needlessly grouchy clanmates while he scanned the crowd.

Abyssopelagic
March 29th, 2020, 03:50 AM
Halfstone scurried to meet up with his sister Flyfur before they both found somewhere off to the side out of the way so Featherkit wasn't squished by any of the larger warriors.
Flyfur nestled her daughter between her paws and wrapped her tail around the small kit. She glanced wearily towards the Clanmates who were reluctant to join. All any of them had to do was sit and listen to their leader and they didn't even want to do that. She huffed and turned her attention back to Lionstar.
Halfstone began worrying at the ground with his paws, claws sheathed, irritation at his Clanmates bubbling. Their reluctance to join was making this take longer.

The Cannibal
March 29th, 2020, 11:55 AM
Cobaltshade quickly flitted out from the warriors den after giving her coat a few precursory licks to try and get it mostly presentable. She had managed to fall back asleep for some reason, though now she certainly felt rejuvenated and fresh. She wasn't assigned to any patrols at the moment, but she felt that later she would take her own trip around the borders and hopefully do some fishing or hunting. For the most part, she felt that she had fallen back into the swing of things, and that was good.
Taking her spot near the front of the crowd again, she turned her gaze up towards Lionstar, ears perked and ready to listen. And she couldn't help but find herself trying to survey Lionstar's appearance- was he okay? She recalled him having a cough, a rather nasty one. Hopefully it was something that Otterstone or Omenshade could get fixed up quickly. It was never good to have a sick leader. But it was good to see that he could still handle disrespectful clanmates. She found her gaze hardening as she glanced to the two in question. Why were they having a problem with this? It was their duty as members of Riverclan to stay informed of what was happening. Would they rather be blind to what was going on? If so, they'd be better off as loners. Caring for themselves. With a flick of her tail, she turned her attention back to Lionstar.

plum
March 29th, 2020, 12:31 PM
Two warriors are singled out and Sassafrasfire looks for them among the gathered pawful. Their leader was on about reading expressions, picking apart body language. They weren't too sure they'd be able to wake up from a deep sleep looking pep, but then again they didn't feel like they looked very pep ever. As they watch the trouble unfold, they begin to wonder if Lionstar would ever turn his wrath unto them. Hopefully not... It wouldn't be easy to explain why they just didn't understand the point in smiling or laughing or... Well, anything really. The best the tom was going to get was this right now.

Still, they feel a tiny bit of pity for those who showed up because they did have an interest, but couldn't muster the energy to show it on their faces. Sassafrasfire might have offered tutorials on how to look entirely spaced out without offending anyone, but the cat felt as though one would have to be a very particular person for such a thing to work. You couldn't be a turbulently emotional sort and all of a sudden walk around looking no better than a stone along the shore, now could you.

dino.
March 29th, 2020, 12:47 PM
Goosepaw wriggled his way out of the apprentice's den at the sound of Lionstar's call. Just in time, it seemed, to hear the giant leader go off on some irritating Clanmates. He curled his lip in displeasure. "If you don't want to listen, shut your mouth and leave," he muttered. It was so annoying that even after Lionstar's last announcement cats still showed up in ugly moods acting like their presence was a necessity. By the moon-loving stars, let all of us watch in listen in peace WITHOUT your griping faces. He sat back, frowing at the crowd, trying to locate the warriors Lionstar was scolding while also keeping one ear turned toward the golden tabby in case there was anything else needed to be said.

Katwhisperer
March 29th, 2020, 02:35 PM
As Emberfang walked out of the warrior's den he saw all of the cats gathered around the Streamstone. There must be a clan meeting! "How could I have not heard the call?" He thought to himself. "Oh well, mine as well listen to what Lionstar has to say," he mumbled as he found a spot where he was comfortable.

BEAR.
March 29th, 2020, 03:32 PM
Letting out a small, angry huff Lionstar moved on from the cats that didn't respond. Pathetic, useless sacks of fur.

A perk of his ears and a grin overtaking his face, and he was back to his being his usual upbeat self-- though he kept an eye on the crowd. This wasn't a matter of looking disinterested or bored, it was the matter of looking angry, moody, or sour. Unwilling to even put on a neutral expression because they felt inconvenienced by an optional Clan meeting. There was a reason he had only yelled at those two-- because they didn't even try.

"Today, I have a few announcements to make but I want to start with something very special.

"It's not every day I get to promote kits to apprentices, and we have a few ready to take their next step into becoming warriors.. and hopefully productive ones, at that!

"When I call your name, step forward! If you fail to come up, you will not receive your apprentice name or mentor.." And if they failed enough times, he'd have fun kicking them out. Lionstar didn't have room in his Clan for cats who couldn't attend their own apprentice ceremony!

"Sparrowkit [ :Grimm:], Ivykit [ FuzzyRatto], Foxkit [ Mentallyunstable], Rosekit [ Fang], Nightkit [ Sneakyfox55]!"

Exis
March 29th, 2020, 03:36 PM
Foxkit jumped when she heard her name. She slowly inched forward into her place before the clan leader.

Cloudsky
March 29th, 2020, 04:33 PM
Now, Fallenstorm may not have known these kits, but nonetheless she was very excited for these kits. She smiled at the sight of the kits becoming apprentices.

Abyssopelagic
March 29th, 2020, 05:16 PM
Flyfur's ears began to twitch excitedly for the kits as they stepped forward. She was mostly glad there would be more room to stretch out in the nursery, but she was also hoping her brother could finally have an apprentice. His attitude was surely the reason he was never given an apprentice in the past.

Dust
March 29th, 2020, 05:58 PM
With a rushed huff, Pebblepaw scrambled to the grouping beneath the streamstone - attempting to catch his breath as he settled down. Tardy, but not late! At least, it didn't seem like he missed anything important! Phew! Wiping away the imaginary sweat drops, Pebblepaw listened intently. Oh? New apprentices?! Pebblepaw inwardly groaned. The apprentice's den was getting so damn cramped... at this point he might as well sleep in his workshop!

marshy
March 29th, 2020, 06:57 PM
Sparrowkit wasn't planning on coming to the meeting when he heard his name called! Then the name of other kits! He must be getting apprenticed! He bounced out and over to the Streamstone excitedly, he looked at the other kits only to sadden. See and realizing that Sunkit wasn't called.

Spiderfrost
March 29th, 2020, 07:09 PM
Brightwhisker sat up a little straighter, a happy grin on his face as the announcements got underway after a few less than respectful reactions to the call for the meeting. The tom watched as each other the kits called came before their leader.

Sneakyfox55
March 29th, 2020, 07:31 PM
Letting out a small, angry huff Lionstar moved on from the cats that didn't respond. Pathetic, useless sacks of fur.

A perk of his ears and a grin overtaking his face, and he was back to his being his usual upbeat self-- though he kept an eye on the crowd. This wasn't a matter of looking disinterested or bored, it was the matter of looking angry, moody, or sour. Unwilling to even put on a neutral expression because they felt inconvenienced by an optional Clan meeting. There was a reason he had only yelled at those two-- because they didn't even try.

"Today, I have a few announcements to make but I want to start with something very special.

"It's not every day I get to promote kits to apprentices, and we have a few ready to take their next step into becoming warriors.. and hopefully productive ones, at that!

"When I call your name, step forward! If you fail to come up, you will not receive your apprentice name or mentor.." And if they failed enough times, he'd have fun kicking them out. Lionstar didn't have room in his Clan for cats who couldn't attend their own apprentice ceremony!

"Sparrowkit [ :Grimm:], Ivykit [ FuzzyRatto], Foxkit [ Mentallyunstable], Rosekit [ Fang], Nightkit [ Sneakyfox55]!"

His ears pricked, Nightkit stumbled out of the nursery quickly, padding over.

FuzzyRatto
March 29th, 2020, 08:09 PM
BILL.

Ivykit gasped and bounced forward. "Oooh! Me! He said me!" He looked up at Lionstar. "Hiiii! I'm heeere! Who gets to be my mentor? Are they cool?"

BEAR.
March 29th, 2020, 08:56 PM
Four out of five wasn't bad. Lionstar would give Rosekit [ Fang] a moment to get herself moving before he left her in the dust.

For now, he'd go in the order they came up.

"Foxkit, you have been well behaved since your incident outside of camp and your apprentice ceremony is long overdue. From this moment until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Foxpaw [ Mentallyunstable]. Sootflare [ shortstack], I am entrusting Foxpaw's training to you. You seem to be able to reign her in before; I'm sure this will be a breeze.

"Sparrowkit, I delayed your ceremony to ensure you were mentally prepared for the next step of your life. Don't think I missed how you looked at me while your brother accused me of lying about Dirtfur's behavior. We have no room in this Clan for doubt, Sparrowkit-- and I want you to be aware that everything I have done has been for the well-being of the Clan.

"Omengaze has given you the all-clear, so from this moment forth you will be known as Sparrowpaw [ :Grimm:]. Greenfur [ vermin], you will be responsible for Sparrowpaw's training. You have proven your loyalty and determination more times than I can count, and I hope you pass on your knowledge and skill to Sparrowpaw.

"Nightkit, like Foxpaw you've been well behaved since your excursion, and your ceremony is overdue. From this moment forth you will be known as Nightpaw [ Sneakyfox55], and Silverfrost [ RedFlame2] will be your mentor. Silverfrost, pass onto him your cleverness and loyalty.

"And finally.." since Rosekit still wasn't here. "Ivykit, from this moment forth you will be known as Ivypaw [ FuzzyRatto]." He was a little amused by their questions. "Emberfang [ Katwhisperer] will be your mentor. Emberfang, I trust you will train Ivypaw well."

While these four got situated, Lionstar swept his gaze over the clearing to see if Rosekit was hiding. She didn't have long to come forward before he'd move on.

FuzzyRatto
March 29th, 2020, 09:06 PM
Katwhisperer

[Ivypaw is genderfluid, please don't be surprised if he/she/they/Ivypaw is/are referred to with different pronouns.]

Ivypaw searched for his mentor. "Where are you, Emberfang? What cool stuff did you do? How come you don't get a 'pass on your' thing?"

Exis
March 29th, 2020, 09:09 PM
Foxpaw looked herself over before realizing she was actually doing this. She looked around to find her mentor and found him still situated in his rightful place. She smiled internally as she thought about learning all the bloodcat had to teach but didn't try to approach the warrior so as not to disturb I'm in his work. She looked at the other kits who had recently been turned apprentices and realized she still seemed smaller than them. She quietly hoped this wasn't permanent, a runt never got anywhere but lost.

( shortstack )

Sweetie
March 29th, 2020, 09:11 PM
This was absolutely ridiculous and Sunkit was not going to stay and watch this unfold. His anger was bubbling and on the verge of overflowing. HOW DARE LIONSTAR NOT GIVE HIM HIS APPRENTICE CEREMONY! His ocean blue eyes threw daggers at his brother and the leader. Getting up and turning around the tom furiously walked back to the nursery. Maybe overall he didn't give a damn about this clan since Big Meanie Face won't give him a chance to be a part of it by becoming an apprentice.

tye
March 29th, 2020, 10:41 PM
"Of course," his deep mew rung out. Greenfur slow stride through the crowded cats to close in distance between him and Sparrowpaw. Between mentor and apprentice, they should've already touched nose and share some sentimental words.

Still and all, his green eyes observed the apprentice that could easily be mistaken as a glare. The silence grew for a moment until a small snort puffed out his nostrils. Well, at least he's not so small and scrawny, unlike my last one. Thinking about his effort he'd put into Beetlepaw (which is practically zero) it kind of annoyed him. All wasted. Tsk. "You better be ready," sounding dispassionate as ever. To complete the ceremony, he finally bent down to touch nose though it was more like a rough nose-bump than a simple touch. "We'll start tomorrow so uh..do that vow of silence thing you apprentices do."

BEAR.
March 29th, 2020, 10:56 PM
After giving everyone some time to get situated, he continued, moving on without Rosekit.

Maybe if he was feeling nice he'd slide her in after this.

"RiverClan, we have one new cat joining our ranks today. Please welcome: Creek [ Creeklight]!

"Creek, you have agreed to join the Clan under the terms of starting out as an apprentice. To receive your Clan name and position officially, step forward."

Lionstar expected this to be quick, knowing the she-cat was around the clearing. He already had her mentor in mind, though he hoped it would be a good match.

Might give the poor guy some backbone.

Abyssopelagic
March 29th, 2020, 11:46 PM
Disappointment settled in Halfstone's throat. He would never outright demand or harass the leader for an apprentice, but he hadn't been assigned an apprentice in the entire time he's been a warrior. And that's fair, there are many far more qualified warriors, but he couldn't help being just a little disheartened.
He almost missed Lionstar mentioning the outsider Creek, if Flyfur hadn't bumped into his shoulder and nodded back to where their leader stood.
"He's still speaking. You can pity yourself LATER," she hissed in his ear. He blinked. She was rarely snippy at him. "Okay, just don't bite my ears off."

Flyfur was slightly annoyed with her brother's behaviour. Lionstar hadn't dismissed the clan yet. He should at least pretend to pay attention to be courteous. Besides, what would he be teaching his niece if she noticed his behaviour? She wanted Featherkit to respect their leader, and not end up like Hickoryblaze and Sandwhisker, who couldn't even be bothered to show up to a clan meeting.

nykyrian
March 30th, 2020, 12:13 AM
Finchpaw smiled, new apprentices! Yes, the den may be a little bit crowded, but four maybe five cats couldn't really make a difference. She listened to her leader, so even if Rosekit didn't get her apprentice ceremony, there would definitely be five new apprentices. She looked around for her den-mate to be, she couldn't really see any cats that looked like they didn't belong. But maybe she had just been gone to long._
Cloverstone looked up at Lionstar, a new cat to make Riverclan stronger! Hopefully. He was happy that he clan would have 5 new apprentices, maybe they would learn quickly. He was hoping that Creek would step forward, or else Lionstar wouldn't be happy

Creeklight
March 30th, 2020, 12:24 AM
BILL.

(sorry earlier i couldn't sneak onto the computer)

Creek stepped forward, her silver fur bushed up with pride as she looked up at Lionstar.

BEAR.
March 30th, 2020, 12:28 AM
"Creek [ Creeklight], from this day until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Creekpaw.

"Halfstone [ Rainquail]," he rested his gaze on the disheartened looking tom. Did he think Lionstar was going to pass up the opportunity of giving an experienced warrior an apprentice that needed much guidance? How humorous!

"I am entrusting Creekpaw's education to you. As an outsider joining our Clan, she will need to be briefed in our traditions along with everything else. Good luck."

Honestly, Lionstar figured this would be the best way to encourage Halfstone to be a stronger, louder warrior. If he wanted something, Lionstar would encourage him to say it -- he didn't mind cats requesting apprentices as long as they proved they could handle one. "I'm sure you won't let me down."

He'd give those two a second to greet each other before he went on to the next piece of exciting ceremonies.

Creeklight
March 30th, 2020, 12:38 AM
Creekpaw looked around the clearing, wandering who Halfstone was.
Whoever it is I'll make them proud! She thought fiercley.

Creeklight
March 30th, 2020, 12:40 AM
Searching, her eyes landed on a long-furred silver-gray tabby tom with green eyes.
That must be him! She dipped her head respectivly to him.

Abyssopelagic
March 30th, 2020, 12:46 AM
Halfstone's head shot up as Lionstar announced he was Creekpaw's mentor. He suppressed a purr from ripping through his throat. "Thank you Lionstar, I will do my best." He padded towards Creekpaw as she looked about.
"You are Creekpaw, correct? I look foward to teaching you." He extended his neck slightly for the mentor-apprentice nose bump. Creeklight

Creeklight
March 30th, 2020, 12:49 AM
Creekpaw touched noses with her new mentor and looked back at Lionstar.

"Thank you." She told Halfstone, tryig to be as formal as possible.
"I'll make you proud." She promised. I'll try harder than any rouge accepted into a clan could! She vowed inwardly.

Abyssopelagic
March 30th, 2020, 01:25 AM
Halfstone puffed in pride and excitement as he withdrew and looked towards Lionstar to continue. He wanted to at least show Creekpaw around camp, even if they couldn't start any sort of official training just yet.
Technically, of every cat assigned apprentices today, he had a bit more difficult task, as their apprentices grew up knowing the Code and ceremonies while Creekpaw would need to be taught. This didn't damper his mood and hardly seemed a daunting task. These were just extra steps. Creeklight

Creeklight
March 30th, 2020, 01:33 AM
Creekpaw glanced at Halfstone. From what she knew of clan cats, they battled a lot. She heard there were four or five clans but had only listened to the part about Riverclan. She wondered how many battle moves she would be taught.

BEAR.
March 30th, 2020, 02:25 AM
Alright, perfect. Already they were associated with each other and that was good enough for him!

"Now that we have that squared away, there is one final set of ceremonies I'd like to do.

"This is one of the rarest ceremonies I have the honor of orchestrating, and I'm more than happy to announce that we have two cats here today that are ready to receive their warrior name.

"They've worked hard for it, and though they've stumbled along the way, I trust they will continually prove their worth to RiverClan in the seasons to come.

"Wormpaw [ x ghostie] and Shimmeringpaw [ Shimm], both of you come forward."

Lionstar waited for them expectantly, hoping for a timely and eager response. These two had been apprentices for a while.. not as long as most, but this still felt long overdue.

wolfie
March 30th, 2020, 02:49 AM
Shimm
Wormpaw's ears swivel, listening to the ceremonies as they played out. Though, the mention of his name caught him by some surprise. Wormpaw quickly hopped to his paws. An rush of adrenaline pumped through his veins as he made his way towards the front of the crowd. Curiosity, dread, excitement, guilt whirled around him as Wormpaw stood by Shimmeringpaw. Despite him trying to keep an blank expression, his obvious fidgeting with his paws was giving away his true emotions.
He would flash his sister a toothy grin before quickly turning his attention back on Lionstar.

Sweetie
March 30th, 2020, 03:11 AM
What??? Mouth agape the molly was extremely surprised that today was her warrior ceremony. Wait...That means I passed the hunting assessment! Shimmeringpaw was beyond excited now. Her baby blue eyes quickly went to her dark brother as he flashed her a toothy grin. Returning the same smile the she-cat gracefully walked up to the leader. Heart pounding, she wanted to run up to Lionstar but this was her warrior ceremony she couldn't act like an apprentice anymore.
Silver and white coat shimmering in the sun the soon to be warrior waited for the golden feline to continue. This was by far her most memorable and best day ever. Smiling Shimmeringpaw looked out into the crowd was Goosepaw watching? Was Stoatdance here? Her heart panged at the thought of her first mentor and how their time together was short. But thankfully Lionstar gave her over to Goldencloud to mentor; is he here? Craning her neck to find the golden tom who helped her through so much.

x ghostie Ever hxneysuckle Slushie

BEAR.
March 30th, 2020, 03:52 AM
Oh, goody! Here they both were.. and fairly timely. Lionstar was pleased.

"Oh, Wormpaw. Wormpaw! Where do I begin with you, sweet boy? Despite the odds of being a traitor's apprentice and passed from paw to paw, you have proven your loyalty countless times and have long since shown your worth to the Clan.

"The WindClan assessment I gave you both was a botch, undoubtedly-- but I've heard nothing but good reviews from both the cats that oversaw your final-final assessments.

"Shimmeringpaw-- you stand here as a glimmer of hope to all cats that have experienced reassignments in their mentors. Stoatdance withstood severe injuries early on in your training that she never fully recovered from before her disappearance, and Goldencloud has done a stunning job in finishing where she left off.

"Now, before I digress too much!... Let's get down to business.

"I, Lionstar, leader of RiverClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard and well to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in their turns.

"Wormpaw [ x ghostie], Shimmeringpaw [ Shimm], do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to protect and defend RiverClan even at the cost of your own life?"

Sweetie
March 30th, 2020, 04:07 AM
It was happening! She was going to become a warrior! Gulping, "Yes, I do." For once her soft voice held confidence and strength. Pride swelled in her chest as she was almost bouncing from one paw to another. Light blue eye twinkling with excitement. Moving one paw on top of her brothers they waited together for their warrior names. Her yang and his yin, light, and darkness. One was never without the other just as they will always be.
BILL. x ghostie

wolfie
March 30th, 2020, 04:33 AM
Shimm
Wormpaw blink at the comment of 'sweet boy', oh cmon. He did not go through a whole phase, still going through, to be labeled as sw-- His thoughts were abrupted by Shimmeringpaw's contact. He gave a subtle nod.
'I do, " Wormpaw vowed confidently.

BEAR.
March 30th, 2020, 04:55 AM
I do.

It was like a magic word to Lionstar, one that brought with it the hope that they would be successful warriors in the moons to come.

"Shimmeringpaw, from this moment onward you will be known as Shimmeringpool [ Shimm]. The Star Cats honor your calmness and gentleness, and we welcome as a full warrior of RiverClan.

"Wormpaw [ x ghostie], from this moment forth you will be known as Wormbite. The Star Cats honor your bluntness and ambition and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan."

Beaming at the two, Lionstar only got louder. "Everyone, congratulate these two! They have worked their tails off for this and deserve recognition for their hard work.

"When this meeting concludes, I ask you two to take vigil and guard the camp. Whether you two talk is up to you.. I personally could not stand a silent one."

Greenleap
March 30th, 2020, 06:28 AM
Greenpaw happily chanted their names.
"Shimmeringpool! Wormbite!"

dino.
March 30th, 2020, 07:12 AM
[ Shimm x ghostie ]
Goosepaw grinned, watching with barely concealed excitement as Shimmeringpaw and Wormpaw received their warrior names. "Yes! Shimmeringpool! Wormbite! You guys absolutely deserve this!" he called, voice teeming with excitement and happiness.

marshy
March 30th, 2020, 08:03 AM
vermin

Sparrowki- no, Sparrowpaw was practically bursting with excitement! I'm an apprentice! I'm Finally an apprentice! He looked over to see a cat coming over to him. He immediately got shy and looked at the floor, still smiling. Greenfur.... cool name. I wonder, does he actually.. He looked up to a to see a large cat staring at him. "Um, Hello..." He didn't seem to have green fur, just Green eyes. He then got excited again at the thought of training! He was about to say something when they touched noses, That quieted him. He then felt someone looking at him. He looked behind himself to see Sunkit glaring at him, His smile morphed into a frown. He wished Sunkit could be apprentice with him, but after the outburst, he couldn't until Omenshade gave him the clear.

Spiderfrost
March 30th, 2020, 08:15 AM
Off to the side, Dawncloud smiled happily to see the two newly named warriors and cheered their names with her clan mates.

Brightwhisker yowled in congratulations to the new warriors, getting to his paws as he cheered their names.

Storm Flower
March 30th, 2020, 09:51 AM
Rosekit stepped forward

Creeklight
March 30th, 2020, 10:39 AM
Creekpaw yowled her new clanmates' names as everyone else was. She felt a rush of pride. She was a Riverclan cat! These were her clanmates! She lived on this beautiful territory! She yowled louder, congratulating her clanmates for their hard word and acomplishments.

CheetahPelt
March 30th, 2020, 10:46 AM
Asterpaw bounced on his toes. "Wormbite, Shimmerpool!" He called. He hadn't spoken to the pretty she-cat much, but Wormbite had quickly become his friend.

He went from being the kit that only had one or two friends,to being an apprentice with a group of friends.

Asterpaw noticed small things in the crowd, how Goosepaw was so estatic he seemed to vibrate, how the new apprentices were especially rowdy (he would have to pick through the young cats, and see who everyone was, and what there deals were. Now that they were to share a den they needed to know that Aster was a bigshot.)

Pride for his clan burned in his chest.

He yowled the new warriors names again. What would his warrior ceremony be like?

As he cried out his friends' names, an idea popped in the tom's head, and a sly grin spread across his face. He searched for Sootpaw in the crowd, he would need help for this plan.

SilentLamb

Leucos
March 30th, 2020, 11:00 AM
CheetahPelt
Wait....his friend became a warrior!? Sootpaw smiled "Wormbite! Shimmeringpool!" he cheered. hopefully I can become a warrior soon! Wait...does that mean the Secret training sessions are done?....
He gave a small frown at that...
His ears twitched at Asterpaws call and goosepaws . "what's up buddy? " he asked .

Katwhisperer
March 30th, 2020, 11:02 AM
Katwhisperer

[Ivypaw is genderfluid, please don't be surprised if he/she/they/Ivypaw is/are referred to with different pronouns.]

Ivypaw searched for his mentor. "Where are you, Emberfang? What cool stuff did you do? How come you don't get a 'pass on your' thing?"

Emberfang was so shocked that he almost didn't hear the name of who he was going to be mentoring! Ivypaw! "I'm over here!" he called. Emberfang realized that he was actually a mentor! A mentor! He would have never guessed in his life that it would come so soon! "Now this is what you call a good day!" He thought excitedly to himself. "Ivypaw!" he yelled, "Come over here and meet your mentor!" "Oh! How could I ever thank Lionstar!" He muttered under his breath as he was waiting for Ivypaw.

I understand I will make sure to remember that.

[ FuzzyRatto ]

CheetahPelt
March 30th, 2020, 11:05 AM
@CheetahPelt (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=8240)
Wait....his friend became a warrior!? Sootpaw smiled "Wormbite! Shimmeringpool!" he cheered. hopefully I can become a warrior soon! Wait...does that mean the Secret training sessions are done?....
He gave a small frown at that...
His ears twitched at Asterpaws call and goosepaws . "what's up buddy? " he asked .

Flicking his gaze to Sootpaw, he gave a barely concealed grin.

Oh this was gonna be so fun.
"So, I have a plan. I love Wormpa...bite I mean." He wrinkled his nose before continuing. "But! To show him that, we need to mess with him during his vigil tonight. Shake him up a little bit. We wouldn't want his first night as a warrior to be boring now would we?"

By the end of this he was snickering out loud. It would be so much fun! He for sure didn't want his warrior vigil to be boring.

"Wouldn't want him falling asleep on the job, it can be a long night, right?"

Katwhisperer
March 30th, 2020, 11:05 AM
Emberfang cheered the names of the new warriors excitedly.

Wormbite, Shimmerpool!

[Sorry for putting this in a new post, I meant to put it in the first one.]

Leucos
March 30th, 2020, 11:14 AM
CheetahPelt

that's your way of showing affection then?......
One half of him wanted to say yes...but the other half thought better ...this may delay my warrior ceremony ....if wormbite gets salty about it ...sorry asterpaw...but I don't want him to hate me..you forget I like him too..
"I hate to burst your bubble buddy...but I don't wanna endanger my warrior ceremony...who knows how he will react ..." he whispered . "your free to do as you wish though " he smiled .

CheetahPelt
March 30th, 2020, 11:28 AM
@CheetahPelt (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=8240)

that's your way of showing affection then?......
One half of him wanted to say yes...but the other half thought better ...this may delay my warrior ceremony ....if wormbite gets salty about it ...sorry asterpaw...but I don't want him to hate me..you forget I like him too..
"I hate to burst your bubble buddy...but I don't wanna endanger my warrior ceremony...who knows how he will react ..." he whispered . "your free to do as you wish though " he smiled .

As soon as he realized Sootpaw didn't want to go along with his plan, Asterpaw seemed to deflate a little bit. He frowned. "Cooommmeee oooonnn." He moaned, with a small roll of his eyes. I mean, Asterpaw understood what he was talking about. Sootpaw was close to his warrior assessment and didn't want to mess that up for him.

But then again, how would the two new warriors react. Ahh, what ever. "That's no fun." He humphed. "I get what your talking about though."

Sweetie
March 30th, 2020, 11:40 AM
Shimmeringpool
She couldn't think of a more beautiful and perfect name. Bowing her head in respect and gratitude to Lionstar the new warrior turned to her clanmates. They were almost equally excited as she was about her ceremony. Shimmeringpa-pool's gaze swept across the clearing as she made eye contact with all of her friends and finally settled on Goosepaw. Light blue eyes twinkling with so much emotion as she was beyond happy to share this moment with her loved ones.

Leaning towards her brother, "I think Wormbite suits you quite well."Winking at the tom as she bumped shoulders with him.

Slushie x ghostie

Leucos
March 30th, 2020, 11:46 AM
CheetahPelt

He smiled again "I know, trust me I wanted to cause some trouble with kittypets when fallenstorm and I head out to the outskirts, but she basically told me not to. Even when lionstar said don't piss anybody off...I know that feeling " he meowed . " we were given permission though " he quickly added in. " speaking of how has your training been?" he asked.