PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Floodstone

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

StealthWarrior
August 20th, 2020, 02:43 PM
Bluepaw smiled, Stormtalon was so wise!. Dipping her head she responded, "Thank you."
Redtalon

Zero
August 20th, 2020, 02:54 PM
- mellifluentCurator

Coastbreeze smiled at the other tom's enthusiasm, already deciding he liked him. He was eager and Co appreciated that in his apprentice. "Right after this meeting." He explained. "We won't be training, but I will show you the territory. Then, we can get you fishing tomorrow morning. How does that sound?" He was going off what he remembered from his apprentice ceremony. Fallenstar, his first mentor, had shown him the territory the next day, but he figured they could go out today while they still had light left.[/FONT]

sootsplashed
August 20th, 2020, 03:29 PM
~Splashfury~

The striped molly went to touch noses with her new apprentice. She still didn't know where the other apprentice that she was assigned to the last meeting went since she didn't think that they were able to touch noses. "Let's do great together shall we?" Splashfury mewed to her new apprentice.

{ TheShadowAnimal soot boop}

Podpaw nodded. He hadn’t been listening much, so he didn’t know the other apprentice’s name. He had forgot to touch noses with his mentor before, so he boomed his nose to Splashfury’s. “Hi! I’m Podpaw, who’re you? Anyways, we’re going to have lots of fun! Ooh, do you talk to plants too? Maybe we can find more plants to put in the apprentice’s den!” he took a breath before smiling. He wanted to talk a lot more but bit his younger so the younger apprentice could speak.

TheShadowAnimal

ciitrus--fruitz
August 20th, 2020, 03:42 PM
Mosspaw beams. "Ok!" He doesn't tell his mentor that he'salready been outside of camp, as he doesn't want to get in trouble his first day. He runs off to Milkypaw, stopping short in front of her, thoughts running a mile a minute. "Hey, Milkypaw! How do you feel, what do you think of your new apprentice," he questions, still smiling and tapping his paws on the ground. Zero ~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
August 20th, 2020, 03:46 PM
Milkypaw, she and nervous as usual, wouldn’t make eye contact with her mentor. She would look at the ground and when they touched noses she closed her eyes. She then would face the leader and again and say nothing. Her tail twitched not liking new cats. Siren Bliss
Wavepaw would clock her head. But she already had a mentor whom she had practiced with last night. They had a good connection. She would y’all to Lionstar after the meeting. She would take a few steps forward and say hi in a confused tone. The Cannibal BILL.

~RooRoo~
August 20th, 2020, 03:48 PM
My new apprentice? I am an apprentice. her voice shaky from all of the cats. mellifluentCurator

ciitrus--fruitz
August 20th, 2020, 05:29 PM
His eyes widen and ears shoot up, then flatten in embarrasment. "Oh, sorry! I meant mentor. I'm a little scatterbrained right now," he laughs, tail flicking. "What do you think of your mentor?" He catches the slight quiver in her voice and his expression drops a bit. "Are you ok?" ~RooRoo~

~dust~
August 20th, 2020, 06:25 PM
RosePaw says yep. Quailsong
“Ill teach you everything I’ve learned from fishing to” he whispers in her ear “I used to be shadowclan I’ll teach you some fighting moves from there.
His ears twitch with happiness

Inconsistency
August 20th, 2020, 06:50 PM
Frost....paw shuffled her paws awkwardly, trying to move her head in the direction of the to cats she then twisted her head to the other apprentice. I'm Frostpaw I've never talked to plants but I'd be happy to try! Do you think we will do all our training together? She said. { soot. }

~RooRoo~
August 20th, 2020, 07:53 PM
She would smile and lick behind his ear kinda shaky still her tough tongue just ruffling his fur more. I don’t know. And I’m fine! she would stare into his eyes. mellifluentCurator

ciitrus--fruitz
August 20th, 2020, 10:36 PM
Mosspaw laughs, shaking his head out. He looks back up at her with concern in his eyes. "Still, do you wanna go somewhere else? We could... I dunno, we could look in the apprentice den and pick out new nests," he says. ~RooRoo~

Fawn
August 20th, 2020, 11:56 PM
Thrushvine padded out of the Nursery and sat down.

[removed bc this is not your character.]
(Both OPEN)
New to her guard post but familiar with the long practice of warding off intruders, Iceflower was prepared to handle this incident... namely someone who didn't belong among them... with the utmost of grace since there was a clan meeting ongoing. And as a Lionstar-appointed guard, she was trained to deal with these things professionally.

"SCRAM!" She demanded as she came up behind Thrushvine with a raised paw, slamming it down to whomp them across the top of the head. Iceflower ushered them toward the exit as she continued, "No belong here, trespasser! Move along! Out out out!"

BEAR.
August 21st, 2020, 12:12 AM
[ NOTE: the final assessments of these cats are still in progress,
but at this time in RP would be completed.
I still want the assessments to be finished up. ]
or you will have a disappointed bill
harassing you
Great, now he could move on to the real event.

Lionstar was painfully aware of the trespasser in their midst - a missing queen, but he was glad his Mother took care of the rude intruder before he got involved. He didn't want to interrupt the meeting because of some idiot who couldn't be respectful of events.

"A pawful of our apprentices have met the requirements to become warriors. This is an exciting day-- they have worked hard to make it this far.

"When I call your name, come forward. Don't leave us waiting - that's a poor look on you as future warriors.

"Blizzardpaw [ Zesty Mango], Splashpaw [ gs29513], Gingerpaw [ Estelle], and Featherpaw [ kittygirl]!"

Mango
August 21st, 2020, 12:20 AM
Blizzardpaw frankly thought Thistlestep was jerking his chain by claiming he’d become a warrior, but here he was coming forward to become an apprentice. He felt pride welling up in his chest as he glanced back at Thistlestep who clearly had already replaced him with a new apprentice and Berryscorch...he felt a weird flutter in his chest when he looked at her but didn’t think much about it. She was his mentor, and that was it. He stepped forward his head held high, he was sad to know that his parents weren’t here to watch him become an apprentice. But once he was a warrior he could rub it in the face of Sorrelpaw, he skimmed the clearing looking for her trying to think of the jokes he could make by outranking her...ooo Willowpaw couldn’t bully him anymore because he’d outrank her.

kittygirl
August 21st, 2020, 12:36 AM
Featherpaws eyes widen and her red eyes filled with tears slightly when she stepped forward, everything she had been training for had finally paid off! She was going to be a warrior! she could go curl up with her mother again! and she'd be able to spend more time with gentlefart.

(yep yall arn't missin' her proudest moment XD)

BILL. Rainquail Starfall.

Rani
August 21st, 2020, 12:57 AM
UGH no BlizzardCRAB was becoming a warrior. Starclan knows the fat blubberball didn't deserve it but its not like Willowpaw could do anything about it now... If he tried to boss her around she'd give him a what-for so hard he wouldn't know what hit him! She took the opportunity to stuck her tongue out at the idiot when he scanned the clearing, anything to sink what must be a bloating ego.
Zesty Mango

Abyssopelagic
August 21st, 2020, 01:05 AM
Flyfur's tail puffed in pride as Featherpaw and Gingerpaw stepped foward to recieve their warrior names.

Estelle kittygirl

Estelle
August 21st, 2020, 02:31 AM
Gingerpaw hadn't even bothered to attend the meeting in the first place- he was resting- yet from the comfortable place within his nest, he could hear what came next. Warrior ceremonies, including his own. He... Didn't know how to feel about it. Some moments had passed and he only stared out in front of him. His sister, Goldenkit, she...She would've been so excited. So happy. He whished she could be here, with him. But that was one of the few impossible things in life. He just.. He just wished she and his mother never had to go. They didn't deserve it. But instead, his mentor goes missing shortly before he gets to become a warrior. No wonder he used to believe StarClan had something against him, maybe still did slightly, or just didn't care. The young tom sigh at the thought. Sometimes it seemed as if everyone he cared about even to the slightest ended up leaving him, it was unfair, but at least.. He knew he still had Flyfur and Lotusheart.

Finally getting up and glancing out of the den, he could tell it was only him and Splashpaw missing. He waited another moment before eventually emerging into the sun, and heading to the Streamstones to come forward. For once posture decent looking yet eyes still half closed as he often had, dark green gaze looking up at Lionstar as he used to do moons ago. He missed his sister, but knew that despite probably being a bit jealous, that she was happy for him, or so he hoped- and that she'd give him a kick to his tail if he didn't show up on time. As for his mother, he could only hope she was proud. Both of them.

~RooRoo~
August 21st, 2020, 05:24 AM
Milkypaw would shrug. Sure. her shaky ness dying down from his concern she walked to the den. mellifluentCurator

~RooRoo~
August 21st, 2020, 05:26 AM
Wavepaw would look at her sister. I get a new mentor but she becomes a warrior? So unfair... she would think lashing her tail. gs29513

gs29513
August 21st, 2020, 05:52 AM
Uho. She was the last one up to Lionstar. With a quick shake, Splashpaw bounded up to the Streamstone, fur puffed a bit with excitement. Stopping in front of Lionstar, she looked back at her sisters....HER SISTERS! They were probably going to be mad at her now! But it wasn’t her idea, was it? She had pushed really hard to get training, but it wasn’t like she had a great mentor either! Taking a deep breath, she stood a little taller and faced Lionstar. This was her day, and she WOULD NOT feel bad. ~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
August 21st, 2020, 06:29 AM
When her sister looked back she would change her expression to a smile and lash her tail happily then nod to her sister. She would keep her smile on her face. Wavepaw looked at her sister. gs29513

Sklee
August 21st, 2020, 08:09 AM
Amberpaw jumped down happily from the Streamstone and looked around for Apensky.

wnder

Bread
August 21st, 2020, 08:31 AM
Duckbounce padded up to her new apprentice, Lizardpaw. "Hello!" the molly said cheerfully as she touched noses with her apprentice. "Nice to meet you, Lizardpaw!"

The warrior quickly went into thoughts of what had happened to Drizzlepaw, her old apprentice. Hopefully nothing bad had happened to her, but she pushed it aside.

Shadeleaf

Shade.
August 21st, 2020, 10:19 AM
Duckbounce padded up to her new apprentice, Lizardpaw. "Hello!" the molly said cheerfully as she touched noses with her apprentice. "Nice to meet you, Lizardpaw!"

The warrior quickly went into thoughts of what had happened to Drizzlepaw, her old apprentice. Hopefully nothing bad had happened to her, but she pushed it aside.

Shadeleaf

Lizardpaw touched noses with her mentor and slunk off to the apprentices' den. She didn't feel like talking and she needed some rest. She missed her old mentor Russetstrike.

sootsplashed
August 21st, 2020, 10:44 AM
So many things were happening this meeting! A apprentice to share a mentor with, and now, her little sister was becoming a warrior? Sootpaw looked at Splashpaw with an encouraging gaze, letting her tail curl over her paws. Then turning to leopardblaze and rushpaw, “yup, we’ll be able to hang out a a lot! And when I become a warrior- i’m almost finished with my training- I can help train you! I mean, I guess I can help you now, but you get the idea.” she said, smiling at the little bundle of energy. “I’m going to miss training with you when I’m a warrior.” She added to her mentor.

{ gs29513 Leopardblaze }

Fawnhearted
August 21st, 2020, 12:47 PM
New to her guard post but familiar with the long practice of warding off intruders, Iceflower was prepared to handle this incident... namely someone who didn't belong among them... with the utmost of grace since there was a clan meeting ongoing. And as a Lionstar-appointed guard, she was trained to deal with these things professionally.

"SCRAM!" She demanded as she came up behind Thrushvine with a raised paw, slamming it down to whomp them across the top of the head. Iceflower ushered them toward the exit as she continued, "No belong here, trespasser! Move along! Out out out!"

(Uhm which of my characters was removed for not being mine, and Thrushvine is part of the clan and was appointed as a guard for the Nursery, so idk what Iceflower is doing)

BEAR.
August 21st, 2020, 01:07 PM
All had come forward, and Lionstar immediately launched into the next part of the ceremony.

It was the only downside of this - having it broken up in steps. He was eager to get into the actual renaming portion.

"I, Lionstar, leader of RiverClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard and well to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in their turns.

"Blizzardpaw [ Zesty Mango], Featherpaw [ kittygirl], Gingerpaw [ Estelle], Splashpaw [ gs29513], do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to protect and defend RiverClan even at the cost of your own life?"

Once they confirmed, he would continue. In the meantime, his paws lightly tapped the top of the stone, something to keep him occupied while he waited.

Leopardblaze
August 21st, 2020, 01:13 PM
So many things were happening this meeting! A apprentice to share a mentor with, and now, her little sister was becoming a warrior? Sootpaw looked at Splashpaw with an encouraging gaze, letting her tail curl over her paws. Then turning to leopardblaze and rushpaw, “yup, we’ll be able to hang out a a lot! And when I become a warrior- i’m almost finished with my training- I can help train you! I mean, I guess I can help you now, but you get the idea.” she said, smiling at the little bundle of energy. “I’m going to miss training with you when I’m a warrior.” She added to her mentor.

{ gs29513 Leopardblaze }

Leopardblaze purred, flicking Sootpaw's ear with her tail, "So will I." She looked at both of her apprentices and smiled, "I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to have at least a couple training sessions all together, but first we should give Rushpaw a tour of the territory." gs29513

Mango
August 21st, 2020, 01:14 PM
Blizzardpaw held his head high in pride. He was about to be a warrior, either that or Thistlestep and Lionstar were scheming together and the next thing Lionstar would say would be something along the lines of “You thought” and then he’d laugh in his face for thinking he was becoming a warrior. So he just to be safe meowed calmly and not quite as pridefully,” I do.“ it bummed him out that his parents were missing, along with his sister Petuniapaw. At least Thistlestep and Berryscorch were there.

gs29513
August 21st, 2020, 01:19 PM
I do. Splashpaw mewed solemnly, and perhaps a little to loudly. She couldn’t believe this was happening! This was great! Gazing up at Lionstar’s figiting paws, her paws tap tap tapped, as if in time.

gs29513
August 21st, 2020, 01:21 PM
Leopardblaze purred, flicking Sootpaw's ear with her tail, "So will I." She looked at both of her apprentices and smiled, "I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to have at least a couple training sessions all together, but first we should give Rushpaw a tour of the territory." gs29513
YES! Thank you so much! Rushpaw squealed happily. She had a GREAT mentor! She would be a good fighter and hunter in no time! soot

Blitz
August 21st, 2020, 01:26 PM
The lovely pale pelted warrior was surprised to hear that she would be assigned an apprentice, but it was a pleasant surprise. She loved young ones. Padding up to Acornpaw, she dipped her nose to meet theirs, purring deeply, "I hope to teach you all you need. You are the future of Riverclan, young one."

BILL. Blitz

"I am?" Acornikit quietly gasped, her eyes glistened with excitement.

kittygirl
August 21st, 2020, 04:00 PM
Featherpaw tried to stay call and mature through this...buuuuuut she was really excited this was finally happening! She glanced back at her mother and at her mentor, before looking back up to lionstar and nodding, "Yes! I promise to up the warrior code and protect my clan even at the cost of my life!" she chirped.

BILL.

Inconsistency
August 21st, 2020, 04:10 PM
Frostpaw then turned to her new mentor Can we train..? She asked. { Elementals. }

K1nkaj0u
August 21st, 2020, 05:28 PM
Lilypad didn't hear Lionstars call, but followed the rest of the clan to the meeting. Stealth was not a skill she had inherited, but she did her best to blend in with the rest of the tribe. Being frustrated with warrior duty was normal for her, but after an unsuccessful hunt, she really didn't want to be called out. What is this meeting about?

Elementals
August 21st, 2020, 05:45 PM
~Splashfury~

Splashfury grinned at both of the apprentices and forgave the apprentice who forgotten to touch noses with her. Hopefully they didn’t slack off though. She would need to make sure these kiddos knew how to stand on their own paws if they ever needed to. “Well, you can’t really fight clearly if you don’t know how the territory looks can you?” she teased as she looked out to see which border to show them first. “Since I am pretty sure that you are well rested, let’s go out to take a tour shall we?” With that note, she flicked them to show them Shadowclan borders that was now Windclan for the mean time due to hearing that Windclan drove them out. They deserved it for being jerks to the others.

{ soot TheShadowAnimal Would you guys like a speed tour or one by one?)

Inconsistency
August 21st, 2020, 08:57 PM
Looks like? She hesitated and got ready to follow her turning her head to her paws. { Elementals. }

Estelle
August 22nd, 2020, 04:19 AM
Gingerpaw held his head high as he kept his gaze on the speaking Lionstar. He didn't think he'd get here-- not this soon atleast, even if he could have passed his assessment a solid moon or two ago. The time in his mind seemed to go by slower than the time he lived in, if that even made any sence. But, he would do this. He would do this for his sister, in her memory if anything, and for his home. "I do" Gingerpaw answered calmly yet confidently. Those were the two words most others used during their ceremony, it was repetitive but nothing wrong with it. The young tom never bothered using overly much words when a simple answer could be given anyway, even if only he could understand the story behind some of those words.

Mango
August 22nd, 2020, 06:27 AM
Salmonsong watched as her younger brother was becoming a warrior, Gingerpaw. She felt proud of him, but it reminded her of her deceased sister, Goldenkit. She braced herself for letting out a cheer for her brother, but first had to wait for Lionstar to give him his name.

Peril
August 22nd, 2020, 12:18 PM
+ BILL. ILoveLeafpool +
Rainsplash seemed to be down, largely because both of his former apprentices had disappeared, which had quickly flattened his slowly growing confidence after Loonpaw disappeared. How could he assign me a new apprentice, just in the blink of an eye? Right after he had lost an apprentice? Well, he was Lionstar afterall.. He could do pretty much whatever he wanted. Looking at Fallenpaw as they padded up to him, he lowered his head to touch their nose gently, then patted a spot beside him with his tail, saying no words in his current somber attitude.
Fallenpaw sat down in the spot and asked, "What are we doing for training? My last mentor didn't do anything."

Peril
August 22nd, 2020, 12:19 PM
ILoveLeafpool
Ravenpaw looked around for Bluestrike. Her new mentor. She wasn't quite sure why she was getting a new one, but she hoped this one would be good.
Bluestrike padded up to the apprentice. "What training would you like to do first?" she smiled and sat with her

BEAR.
August 22nd, 2020, 01:54 PM
I do.

So simple. If Lionstar was as impatient and careless as his predescors, he'd say it himself and move on to their names. But it was tradition.. and he was always opened to them saying an alternative confirmation. It didn't really matter to him as long as they were respectful.

He was skeptical of Blizzardpaw, noting his brief hesitation - was he planning on misbehaving? It'd been some time since Lionstar had to get on his case, so hopefully he wouldn't do anything stupid.

"Then by the power of the Star Cats, I give you your warrior names.

"Blizzardpaw [ Zesty Mango], from now on you will be known as Blizzardsky. The Star Cats honor your courage and endurance, and we welcome you as a warrior of RiverClan. Though you may be an air-head at times, you've come pretty far from the baby jerk you once were.. and I hope you continue to grow even as a warrior.

"Splashpaw [ gs29513], from now on you will be known as Splashleap. The Star Cats honor your enthusiasm and initiative, and we welcome you as a warrior of RiverClan. You've blasted your way through training quite efficently, and I'm eager to see where you go from here.

"Featherpaw [ kittygirl], from now on you will be known as Featherfang. The Star Cats honor your devotation and fiery spirit, and we welcome you as a warrior of RiverClan. You've come far from your days as a soured kitten, and I expect only the best from you as a cat dedicated to becoming a warrior. Make me proud.

"Gingerpaw [ Estelle], from now on you will be known as Gingerfrost. The Star Cats honor your intelligence and your skills as a tactician, and we welcome you as a warrior of RiverClan. You may not be the warmest of cats, Gingerfrost, but you have determination and strength most can only dream of having. I'm proud to have you as a Clan-mate, and to have been able to watch you flourish through your training.

"Well done, all of you."

Lionstar paused, to give everyone a chance to have their name chanted. "This meeting is dismissed! Blizzardsky, Splashleap, Featherfang, and Gingerfrost, please sit vigil tonight." It'd mostly be good for Blizzardsky, honestly.

gs29513
August 22nd, 2020, 01:58 PM
Wow Splashleap breathed. She was a warrior of Riverclan! SHE was a WARRIOR!! And she was sitting vigil tonight, and everything! This was great! Lionstar had even praised how quickly she had gotten through her training! And he was eager to see where she would go! She knew where she wanted to go! Someday, all her clanmates would respect her!

Fawn
August 22nd, 2020, 01:59 PM
(Uhm which of my characters was removed for not being mine, and Thrushvine is part of the clan and was appointed as a guard for the Nursery, so idk what Iceflower is doing)
((she is kickin em out because this one is no longer rc according to the allegiances))

Mango
August 22nd, 2020, 01:59 PM
Puddle~

Blizzardsky, he wasn’t sure if he loved the name or hated it. But then he realized something, Lionstar sort of insulted him. But he was a warrior, yes he’d have to sit vigil and that’d be boring, but he was a big kid now, a warrior. He scurried over to Berryscorch in excitement,” We get to share a den now. I’ll set my nest up next to yours.“ he paused for a minute as his heart was pounding before quietly meowing,” I’ll give you a kiss. If you don’t like it, you can return it.” he meowed. Yes that was brave of him, and yes she was likely to smack him across the face for that, but he had to. Besides he’d had weird butterflies the past few days when he glanced at Berryscorch.

_____

Salmonsong gave a cheer for her younger brother,” Gingerfrost!”

Fawn
August 22nd, 2020, 02:09 PM
Iceflower was happy to slap her paws clean of that little duty, no more Thrushvine. She returned to the meeting in time to hear the warrior announcement and chimed in with the rest of the clan, despite not really knowing -- or caring -- who these hooligans were. At least they would finally become somewhat useful for the clan if they didn't die immediately.

sootsplashed
August 22nd, 2020, 02:11 PM
“Featherfang! Gingerfrost! Blizzardsky! Splashleap! Splashleap! Splashleap!” Sootpaw yowled, padding up to her sister. She smiled at the warrior. “I’m proud of you.” Her sister was a warrior? It still surprised Sootpaw. The apprentice flicked Splashleap’s ear with her tail. “And don’t worry! I’ll be joining you soon in the warrior’s den, and hopefully with all of our siblings.” Floodpaw, Icepaw, Wavepaw, where were they? They needed to get their training done too. “And now you can have a mate!” Sootpaw added, an evil grin slowly spreading on her face. “Got a cat in mind?” sootpaw already knew she wanted to be mates with Stormtalon but no reason to bring that up. “Or do we have to set you up with someone?”

gs29513

gs29513
August 22nd, 2020, 02:18 PM
As her sister bounded up, Splashleap stretched a little taller, if that was possible. Thank you. She mewed, dipping her head to her sister. And you had better be joining me soon! I need someone to keep me company at night! She would miss her siblings, but only for a little while. They would definitely be joining her soon, if she had anything to do with it! Already, and evil idea was forming in her sneaky brain. But not now. Maybe later. First she would try it out on Wavepaw and Almondpaw. And maybe a couple other apprentices. THEN she could try it on her other siblings. At the mention of a mate, she shook her head violently. I don't want kits! I'm going to be a warrior, not a queen! she mewed quickly. And if you DARE to try and set me up with someone, I'll claw your ears off! she joked, half serious, half not. She didn't want to be set up, but she would never claw her sister. EVER. soot

sootsplashed
August 22nd, 2020, 02:23 PM
As her sister bounded up, Splashleap stretched a little taller, if that was possible. Thank you. She mewed, dipping her head to her sister. And you had better be joining me soon! I need someone to keep me company at night! She would miss her siblings, but only for a little while. They would definitely be joining her soon, if she had anything to do with it! Already, and evil idea was forming in her sneaky brain. But not now. Maybe later. First she would try it out on Wavepaw and Almondpaw. And maybe a couple other apprentices. THEN she could try it on her other siblings. At the mention of a mate, she shook her head violently. I don't want kits! I'm going to be a warrior, not a queen! she mewed quickly. And if you DARE to try and set me up with someone, I'll claw your ears off! she joked, half serious, half not. She didn't want to be set up, but she would never claw her sister. EVER. soot
“Really? You don’t want mini Splashleaps’? Too bad, they would be amazing kits if they were even half as cool as you!” Sootpaw answered slyly, sitting down. “I think it would be cool watching mini versions of ourselves grow up. Imagine how amazing it would feel to see them become warriors!” speaking of mothers, where was Antfrost? She should have been here, congratulating her daughter!

gs29513
August 22nd, 2020, 02:43 PM
No, no mini Splashleap's for me! she mewed firmly. If you want mini Sootpaw's, I'm sure they'll be great, but I want to be a great warrior! Besides, I can cheer for the Mini Soots and Mini Waves whenever they become warriors, if her and Almondpaw are anything to go by! she joked happily. soot

sootsplashed
August 22nd, 2020, 02:51 PM
No, no mini Splashleap's for me! she mewed firmly. If you want mini Sootpaw's, I'm sure they'll be great, but I want to be a great warrior! Besides, I can cheer for the Mini Soots and Mini Waves whenever they become warriors, if her and Almondpaw are anything to go by! she joked happily. soot
Sootpaw gave a tiny smile. Splashleap would change her mind, eventually. ”if you say so!” She answered, her mind wondering what cats her younger sister might eventually like. A cat near their age, who though? Maybe one of the new warriors, but Sootpaw didn’t really know any of them. She would have to think about it! An idea flickered into the silvery she-cat’s mind, her face lighting up. “Oh my gosh, I’m almost done with my training! You have to help with my warrior assessment, maybe for the fighting part?”

gs29513
August 22nd, 2020, 03:02 PM
That's great! Splashleap chirped, as her sister told her she was almost done with her training. But at the mention of giving the assessment, she shook her head. I don't think new warriors can do that! Besides, I'd just let you pass so I didn't have to be lonely! she joked. But I can help you finish your training! In fact, I'm going to finish yours and Wavepaws and Almondpaws and other apprentices training! That's going to be, like, my job! I'm starting a camp! Splashpaw squealed, giving up the ghost on her "secret" plans. Who cares about secrets when you've got friends? soot

sootsplashed
August 22nd, 2020, 03:10 PM
That's great! Splashleap chirped, as her sister told her she was almost done with her training. But at the mention of giving the assessment, she shook her head. I don't think new warriors can do that! Besides, I'd just let you pass so I didn't have to be lonely! she joked. But I can help you finish your training! In fact, I'm going to finish yours and Wavepaws and Almondpaws and other apprentices training! That's going to be, like, my job! I'm starting a camp! Splashpaw squealed, giving up the ghost on her "secret" plans. Who cares about secrets when you've got friends? soot
“I mean, of course Leopardblaze would be ruining the assessment, you’d just be like my sparring partner.” Sootpaw mewed. “A camp? You mean like a boot camp?” The she-cat asked, smiling. “Yusssss, I’m joining! And I’ll help you run it when I’m a warrior!” such a simple beautiful plan. Splashleap was the best!

gs29513
August 22nd, 2020, 03:17 PM
Ok, I could do that! Splashleap mewed, perking up. What is boot camp? Is it
somewhere where you get the stuff you need to become a warrior done? Cause that's what I'm having! she mewed, and continued Yay! I have my first victim! I mean, my first, um, cat to train! soot

Tigerstorm0926
August 22nd, 2020, 03:24 PM
Bluestrike padded up to the apprentice. "What training would you like to do first?" she smiled and sat with her
Ravenpaw smiled back. "Anything is fine! A hunting practice would be cool though" she meowed.

Puddle~
August 22nd, 2020, 07:54 PM
Zesty Mango

"Splasleap! Featherfang! Gingerfrost!" Berryscorch cheered for the names of the new warriors, her voice raising a little louder as she cheered for the last two, which were her adoptive siblings. She deliberately left Blizzardsky out of the mix.

Speaking of the dumb baby, perhaps he'd bug her less often now that he was a warrior, since he had more ways to spend his free time. Or so she thought. With an audible groan, the molly came to the realization that the idiot was heading straight for her. Oh, right. They'd be sharing a den now... how could she have forgotten? "No. You will most definitely not be making a nest beside mine."

As for what came next, her reaction could only be summed up as... WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON?! Was he... flirting with her? Ew! The molly could barely hold back her disgust. How could he possibly think they'd ever have a chance together? Was it because she didn't already have a mate? Her head was reeling, but she didn't have much time to think. She had to respond before Blizzardbaby tried something stupid. "Go ahead. Do it if you dare. But I will NOT like it, and the only kind of return you'll be getting is a slap across the face." If he was dumb enough to attempt a smooch despite her warnings, she'd have her paw poised and ready to strike.

Abyssopelagic
August 23rd, 2020, 01:26 AM
"Featherfang, Featherfang, Featherfang! Ginger frost, Gingerfrost, Gingerfrost! Blizzardsky! Splashleap!"
Flyfur called each name in turn, but chanted Featherfang's and Gingerfrost's thrice. They were her children and she was proud they finally reached this point in their life. She approached them both and moved to hug the both of them.

Estelle kittygirl

Ziera
August 23rd, 2020, 04:17 AM
Bluepaw smiled, Stormtalon was so wise!. Dipping her head she responded, "Thank you."
Redtalon

As the ceremony concluded, Stormtalon's gaze shifted back to his young apprentice. "Today is a special one," he mewed, trying to imagine what he might say to Brightkit had it been his apprentice ceremony. "Take the rest of it to celebrate. First thing in the morning, we'll begin training."

StealthWarrior
August 23rd, 2020, 09:16 AM
"Alright!" Bluepaw nodded eagerly, making her way through the rest of the cats to reclaim her nest in the apprentice den Redtalon

Peril
August 23rd, 2020, 03:03 PM
Ravenpaw smiled back. "Anything is fine! A hunting practice would be cool though" she meowed.
"Alright, We can hunt after the meeting."

kittygirl
August 23rd, 2020, 07:34 PM
Featherfang smiled big as she got her name, she thought for a moment and giggled to herself when she realized she had a similar name too emberfang! She hadn't seen the ol' geeser in a while, but she had always been too busy training and sleeping...maybe now she could go hang with the old cat!

The white molly whipped around and was instantly greeted with a nice big hug from her mother, "oh mooom!" she whined while laughing, this was nice...she had no longer felt any anger for her father leaving, but instead felt joy because she always had her mother their to cheer her on.

Rainquail

Tigerstorm0926
August 23rd, 2020, 07:59 PM
"Alright, We can hunt after the meeting."
"Great!" Ravenpaw meowed.

Estelle
August 24th, 2020, 09:13 AM
Despite some sadness that lingered, it felt.. strangely pleasing, to hear such words about oneself come from the leader of all cats. It was normal enough during a warrior ceremony, but still. Gingerpaw, now Gingerfrost, kept his gaze dark green gaze upon Lionstar as he spoke, perhaps just slightly puffing up his chest in a proud-ish manner. Just that once.
As the meeting got dismissed, Ginger..frost turned to walk back into the crowd-- however not before he gave a small nod towards his older half sister [ Zesty Mango ], the only biological family he had left. At least, that he knew of. While it was nothing more than a nod, it was a sign of appreciation towards her, for the fact that despite their lack of interaction together, that it seemed she hadn't completely forgotten about him.
Then, he turned to his adoptive family. Flyfur and who was now named Featherfang. He leaned in to the hug as he used to do from time to time, then took a seat in front of them. He didn't have much to say, so remained silent, yet what could be considered his manner of happy about their pressence.
Rainquail kittygirl

Shade.
August 24th, 2020, 09:38 AM
Despite some sadness that lingered, it felt.. strangely pleasing, to hear such words about oneself come from the leader of all cats. It was normal enough during a warrior ceremony, but still. Gingerpaw, now Gingerfrost, kept his gaze dark green gaze upon Lionstar as he spoke, perhaps just slightly puffing up his chest in a proud-ish manner. Just that once.
As the meeting got dismissed, Ginger..frost turned to walk back into the crowd-- however not before he gave a small nod towards his older half sister [ Zesty Mango ], the only biological family he had left. At least, that he knew of. While it was nothing more than a nod, it was a sign of appreciation towards her, for the fact that despite their lack of interaction together, that it seemed she hadn't completely forgotten about him.
Then, he turned to his adoptive family. Flyfur and who was now named Featherfang. He leaned in to the hug as he used to do from time to time, then took a seat in front of them. He didn't have much to say, so remained silent, yet what could be considered his manner of happy about their pressence.
Rainquail kittygirl

Lotusheart was incredibly proud of her friend. He'd been through so much (mostly his own laziness) and he had finally finished his training. She noticed his interactions with his family. She felt a hint of sadness, as she never really had a family to turn to. She did not want to interrupt him, so she simply gave him a friendly smile. He really deserved this.

Abyssopelagic
August 24th, 2020, 09:54 AM
"I'm proud of the both of you."
Flyfur whispered to the two of them and allowed them to lean away when they no longer wanted to be hugged. Her tail happily thwapped the ground.
Estelle kittygirl

Peril
August 24th, 2020, 11:03 AM
"Great!" Ravenpaw meowed.
She smiled at the apprentice and looked back at Lionstar

Roseleader
August 25th, 2020, 11:56 AM
RosePaw says okay BlazeClaw. That sounds like fun.

Moon Lily
August 28th, 2020, 03:59 PM
Yes I will she murmured Because I want to leader and touched noses with him

Eagleflower could see the flash of ambition within her, only confirmed by the soft statement. His heard served to ache for Honeypaw as he pulled back. It was exciting, the thrill that rushed through him as he met the small she-cat. Yet tinted with hints of blue. Standing straight as the meeting was wrapped up, he nodded softly, gaze distant. What was he supposed to do? It felt like so long since he had been a mentor.
"Uh...wanna see the territory?" He mumbled, meeting her orbs with his own green ones.

CrystalLune
September 2nd, 2020, 08:48 AM
"Yes i do actually". she said proudly Moon Lily

BEAR.
September 8th, 2020, 06:27 PM
Nothing could describe how.. sunken Lionstar had been feeling lately. It was like his energy was sapped, depleted nearly completely, and he was.. struggling to get back into the swing of things.

Exhaustion was the only way he knew to describe it, but this.. was a different thing, too. It reminded him of when he was sick but he didn't FEEL sick, just.. tired.

Unkempt and looking worse for wear, Lionstar dragged himself up onto the Streamstone and took a seat with his tail wrapped tightly around his paws. He kind of wanted to curl up and nap, but there were things he had to do.. he should do.. he wished it were easier.

"All those old enough to swim, gather beneath the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!"

Lionstar's voice cracked as he bellowed the meeting out, waiting now for the Clan to trickle in.[ wnder Dipper Cobra Slushie hope Zesty Mango Puddle~ Mumble Rainquail Cougar implimm Moon Lily Leopardblaze Splashy MagicCat99 Siren Bliss Shadeleaf Greenleap :Grimm: Bread elysian Lynxpaw Redtalon Zero Slinky Quailsong gs29513 BreadTurtle Neon Lights Snowy The Alpha Wolf Icicle noodle. Bramblefire01 WhiteDove Romulus The Shadow Flower RedHead Star Wolf Elementals Silverclover PeppermintRabbit Rani soot ~RooRoo~ StealthWarrior Tigerstorm0926 TheShadowAnimal Corruptx SorrelClaw ILoveLeafpool Shadownose Roseleader Sklee mellifluentCurator Goldenmask Exis Trouble Wings Arie Kittenism Ikoria the Wolf Pup Jessica1917 Willowfern Tree kieryn chaton Starfall linnyboowho Shimm ]

Confuzzled.Lynx
September 8th, 2020, 06:28 PM
Dogflame headed over to the Streamstone, sitting down and staring at his paws.

Greenleap
September 8th, 2020, 06:30 PM
Greenheart padded over to the streamstone.

The Shadow Flower
September 8th, 2020, 06:33 PM
StonePaw would run over, a shine in her eyes.
No matter what, she always enjoyed a clan meeting!
There was news to hear, new apprentices.. new warriors.

marshy
September 8th, 2020, 06:34 PM
Sparrowskip had been waiting for a meeting! He joyfully came over but Lionstar seemed.. off. A small frown made its way onto his face as he sat down.

Quasar
September 8th, 2020, 06:36 PM
Snowfern padded up to the streamstone, her gaze a bit weary as she gazed up at lionstar. She didbt really know what to make of him after the whole...incident with frozenpaw and him. Nonetheless, her gaze still held concern for the golden leader, as it seemed he was even more exhausted than he normally appeared.

---

Otterkit padded over, oblivious to the state Lionstar was in. Why should she care about that? She sat down, her head held high. Ha! Those other kits must feel so stupid right now! She was becoming an apprentice, and they weren't!

---

Duskpaw quietly joined the rest of the crowd, her gaze lowered to the ground in a respectful manner

---

Frozenheart silently padded out of the nursery and took a seat near the back of the crowd, her nose lifted so that she could gaze directly at lionstar.

The Kitty.
September 8th, 2020, 06:37 PM
Goslingkit

Goslingkit took her seat at the back of the crowd, orange eyes darting brief sidelong glances every now and again as she'd give her new claw-earring the occasional readjustment.

Madelaine
September 8th, 2020, 06:37 PM
Greenheart padded over to the streamstone.

Cottonstrike saw his mate and padded up to her. He sat down and wraped his tail around hers, looking up at Lionstar. He wondered what this meeting would be about.

Madelaine
September 8th, 2020, 06:39 PM
Tinypaw padded out of the apprentices den, hearing about a clan meeting. The small tabby tom sat down near the front along side the other otter cats. He looked up at Lionotter curious of what was to happen. Tinypaw hoped he was feelingalright he looked kind of down. Poor Lion otter!

Greenleap
September 8th, 2020, 06:41 PM
Cottonstrike saw his mate and padded up to her. He sat down and wraped his tail around hers, looking up at Lionstar. He wondered what this meeting would be about.
She purred, leaning against him.

Roseleader
September 8th, 2020, 06:50 PM
Rosepaw heads to the streamstone, unable to wait for her first metting as a app. BILL.

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
September 8th, 2020, 06:54 PM
Stripekit bounded up to the stream stone. She looked around for Alderkit. She hadn’t seen her lately. Oh well.

-Ash-
September 8th, 2020, 06:56 PM
Ebonykit hopped over to the Streamstone. The fluffy kit sat down and curled his tail neatly around his paws. Was he getting made an apprentice?

Badgerpaw sat down glumly. Hew new mentor hadn't taught her anything, whicj meant her warrior ceremony was getting push further and further away...

Splashy
September 8th, 2020, 06:57 PM
+ BILL. +
Rainsplash padded up to the Streamstone, his ice-blue eyes calm as he sat amongst some warriors

Bread
September 8th, 2020, 06:58 PM
Duckbounce waddled over to the streamstone and plopped down. She wondered what would be announced this meeting.

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
Stripekit padded up to the kit nearest to her. “What’s with Lionstar?” she asked them. (OPEN)

stag
*Darkkit raced to the Streamstone,he sat down a big fat grinon hiss face*

-Redspot walked,he found a good spot with the other guards and sat down,he looked at darkkit-

Elementals
September 8th, 2020, 07:00 PM
~Silentpaw of RC~

Silentpaw heard the leader summon them for a clan meeting. The tabby wasn't even sure if he was going to take his final assessment. His mentor and everyone seemed busy so he didn't know when he would ever take test to earn his warrior name. The tabby padded over to the group and took a seat.

(Open for any warrior to shove in his face that they are a warrior and he isn't)

Splashfury took a place at the group. She didn't get to do much with her apprentices due to the fact that they were available at different times than herself making it a bit hard to mentor them. Even though they got a speed tour of the territories, they needed to learn how to fight. The molly was wondering when she would be able to teach them.

{ soot TheShadowAnimal Do you guys want to schedule a session? }

Zero
Coastbreeze padded out amongs the cats gathering, choosing a spot near the front and sitting. He noticed that Lionstar seemed off in some way, but kept quiet about it, not wanting to make trouble about it. The leader had a lot of stuff on his abck, it was no wonder he was tired.

Fenpaw also padded over, but sat near the back. He wondered if this would another boring meeting full of ceremonies he didn't care about. Frowning, he hoped this one would maybe be a bit interesting.

-Ash-
Stripekit padded up to the kit nearest to her. “What’s with Lionstar?” she asked them. (OPEN)
Ebonykit had been trying to be his calmest and best behaved, in case Lionmeanie finally decided to give him his apprentice ceremony. Oh well. He was already turned toward the kit. "I don't know," the fluffy tom-kit admitted.

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
September 8th, 2020, 07:02 PM
Trouble
“He looks sad. Or mad.” Stripekit tilted her head. “Or maybe a combination of the two.”

-Ash-
September 8th, 2020, 07:05 PM
Trouble
“He looks sad. Or mad.” Stripekit tilted her head. “Or maybe a combination of the two.”
"I don't know," Ebonykit repeated. This kit was getting on his nerves. Hopefully he'd be made an apprentice. He was too old to be a kit.

WhiteDove
September 8th, 2020, 07:05 PM
Whitedove’s blood rushed with the pride of her clan as she heard the booming voice of her leader from above. She smiled, and slipped out of the warriors den. Finding herself a spot in the shade, she looked upwards at Lionstar and felt no worry- for what reason would there be to worry?

Thinking about that made whitedove second guess herself but her expression didn’t change and she continued to gaze upward towards Lionstar.

gs29513
September 8th, 2020, 07:08 PM
Splashleap bounded up at Lionstar’s call, and sat down. Who knew what this meeting would bring?
———————
Rushpaw padded out of the apprentice den, and sat down. Running a paw over her ears, she gave herself a hasty grooming.
———————
Twigkit peered out of the medicine den. Spotting Goslingkit with a claw, his claw stuck in her ear, he hastily ducked back in.

Wings
September 8th, 2020, 07:09 PM
[ Open ]
-Bristlekit-

Today was the day, the day this tom finally got away from the nursery. He sure was glad that his mother, Karenfro-ahem, Antfrost wasn’t here for his ceremony. Stars that would be a complete nightmare if she tried to interrupt his ceremony like she did with her last batch of kids. Made him internally shudder at the thought of having his mother be an idiot again. He would just wait for the time to chase her off the territory once he was a warrior, or even an apprentice. It would be so amazing to make her get out of his fur finally.

Inconsistency
September 8th, 2020, 07:46 PM
(Sure. Elementals.) Frostpaw sat down she lifted her head waiting for news like normal.
Whitepaw walked into the clearing her eyes drifted with tiredness she looked around the clearing for her friend Hazelpaw but then just went over to the shadows to sit down in the corner of the clearing.

ciitrus--fruitz
September 8th, 2020, 07:49 PM
Mosspaw pads over to the streamstone and settles in. He wonders what the meeting is for, and hopes Darkkit will become an apprentice so he can show him the hideout.

fuzzysocks
September 8th, 2020, 07:53 PM
Ruepaw's ears perked up at the sound of her lovely leader's voice echoing throughout camp. As quick as a mouse, she darted to the streamstone, nearly slipping but managing to catch her balance as she settled in as close to Lionstar as possible. She looked up at him with bright, adoring eyes, ready to hang on to his every word.

~Berry~
September 8th, 2020, 07:56 PM
Dovepaw sat by Tinyotter.
He does not really look his best today..
Siren Bliss

Sklee
September 8th, 2020, 08:06 PM
Amberpaw ran over to the meeting. She was a little nervous, and almost hoped no one would talk to her. She noticed Ebonykit and ran up to him. "Hey! So, did you become an apprentice yet"?
Trouble

Sorrow
September 8th, 2020, 08:09 PM
[ Sklee ]

--Creeklight--

Creeklight smiled and sat down by Amberpaw. Hi there, Amberpaw! she mewed, her eyes glimmering. Still waiting to become a warrior?

panchiko
September 8th, 2020, 08:10 PM
spiderpaw was quick to bounce into place, ready to listen to whatever this clan meeting had to offer as she took a comfortable seat, albeit that comfort didn't stop the darkly-colored feline from changing around her sitting position and tapping her paw every few moments to keep herself movin'.
-
dayheart turned his head curiously as the meeting was called, smiling brightly as he waddled over to sit down and pay attention. wee! a meeting. yay! those were always cool - or at least, all the meetings he'd been to were pretty fun. shaking away his thoughts, he glanced around a bit, although keeping pretty still as he gathered with everyone else.

-Ash-
September 8th, 2020, 08:15 PM
Amberpaw ran over to the meeting. She was a little nervous, and almost hoped no one would talk to her. She noticed Ebonykit and ran up to him. "Hey! So, did you become an apprentice yet"?
Trouble
"You'd know if I did," Ebonykit pointed out to his adoptive sister. The first - well, second if you count Sootflare - cat he'd ever met was someone he'd forever hold close to him. If for some reason she wasn't at the meeting, he'd tell her!

StealthWarrior
September 8th, 2020, 08:26 PM
Stealthpaw trotted over cautiously, Lionstar sounded tired. BUT SHE WAS ALMOST A WARRIOR! All she had to do was do well on the battle part of her assesment, and she would be done!
---
Streamfoot walked over, he was starting to get tired of the endless meetings, not that he would ever admit it.

Abyssopelagic
September 8th, 2020, 08:26 PM
Flyfur blinked at just how tired Lionstar looked and sounded and finally approached the Streamstone, Halfkit trailing at her paws and she absentmindedly looked around for her other scoundrels.

// Slushie _ hope _ chaton

Halfkit broke off away from her mother, looking for her bestie, her pal, her most important kitty: Eelkit.
Where was that cute little furball at??

// Arie

Breezehen cracked open an eye from where she had been snoozing and sighed, dragging herself up and slinking over to the Streamstone.

Cricketchirp was at the stone in an instant. It had been oddly quiet lately in the clan meetings department. He felt they were long overdue for this.

Arie
September 8th, 2020, 08:27 PM
-- Slushie --

Eelkit wasn't so sure he wanted to go to the meeting. But nevertheless he was being forced as he clung to Goosefury's leg desperately trying not to let go. If it was... a quarter moon ago he wouldn't be clinging so much, he would be around and playing but... with his ma and father disappeared.... at least this one wasn't going to leave him. Or so he believed.

Tigerstorm0926
September 8th, 2020, 08:29 PM
(ALL ARE OPEN)

Ravenpaw bounded into the clearing and sat down.

----------

Tigerkit yawned and sat near Flyfur and his siblings.

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
September 8th, 2020, 08:33 PM
Stripekit saw Tigerkit over by Flyfur. “Hi, Tigerkit!” she said as she bounded over. Tigerstorm0926

~Berry~
September 8th, 2020, 08:35 PM
Leopardpaw walked over.
I wonder what is going on now?

Tigerstorm0926
September 8th, 2020, 08:47 PM
Stripekit saw Tigerkit over by Flyfur. “Hi, Tigerkit!” she said as she bounded over. Tigerstorm0926
Tigerkit grinned. "Hey, Stripekit!"

Leopardblaze
September 8th, 2020, 08:56 PM
Leopardblaze padded out of the warrior's den and wove her way through the forming crowd before sitting down.

~dust~
September 8th, 2020, 09:03 PM
-lotuskit-
Looking around for Echopaw Lotuskit smiled
echootter? Are you here?

-Blazeclaw-
Blazeclaw padded to the clearing licking his pelt he smiled and sat next to his apprentince
hey Rosepaw
Roseleader Cobra

vellichor
September 8th, 2020, 09:09 PM
[ Open ]
-Bristlekit-

Today was the day, the day this tom finally got away from the nursery. He sure was glad that his mother, Karenfro-ahem, Antfrost wasn’t here for his ceremony. Stars that would be a complete nightmare if she tried to interrupt his ceremony like she did with her last batch of kids. Made him internally shudder at the thought of having his mother be an idiot again. He would just wait for the time to chase her off the territory once he was a warrior, or even an apprentice. It would be so amazing to make her get out of his fur finally.
Beanpaw
________

It had been so long since he’d attended a meeting. The young cat was hesitant to leave his den, his comfy nest, and go out into the real world, where Grizz wasn’t. But he sat down in his usual spot near the back and... spotted a kit. Not much smaller than himself, he mused. Beanpaw wasn’t a big cat. The siamese eyed the kit, before speaking. "Hey. Apprentice ceremony today?" he asked simply, little effort wasted on idle conversation.

Roseleader
September 8th, 2020, 09:19 PM
Rosepaw says hi Blazeclaw Quailsong.

~dust~
September 8th, 2020, 09:24 PM
Rosepaw says hi Blazeclaw Quailsong.

He purrs and whispers to her
after this want to go hunting
His pelt ruffles at the breeze that overpasses them.

Cobra
September 8th, 2020, 09:26 PM
[ Quailsong ]

~~Echopaw~~

"Loooootus-gaaaal!" Echopaw raced over. "OOOOKAY, READY?" she whisper-screamed. "LET'S...FAWN-GUY TIME!"

Roseleader
September 8th, 2020, 09:31 PM
Blind Rosepaw says yes Blazeclaw. Quailsong

~dust~
September 8th, 2020, 09:32 PM
[ Quailsong ]

~~Echopaw~~

"Loooootus-gaaaal!" Echopaw raced over. "OOOOKAY, READY?" she whisper-screamed. "LET'S...FAWN-GUY TIME!"
Giggling she said
LETS ECHOOTTER
She looked around and then whispered very loudly
WHERE IS FAWN RIVEr

~dust~
September 8th, 2020, 09:34 PM
Blind Rosepaw says yes Blazeclaw. Quailsong
He purrs then touches her shoulder with his tail

Puddle~
September 8th, 2020, 09:39 PM
Berryscorch made her way to the Streamstone.

Mango
September 8th, 2020, 10:04 PM
Corruptx ( Slushie IDK if Goose will have a fit and beat up Blizz/drag Gosling away)

Blizzardsky saw Goslingkit sitting alone and sat next to them and smiled,”Is your paw feeling better?” he asked flicking his ear at the ear injury he asked,” How’d you manage that. I thought you stopped doing the exercises I showed you since Flyfur explained they are dangerous.“ he meowed assuming she was running into the camp wall again.

Sklee
September 8th, 2020, 10:34 PM
She yelped in surprise. She wasn't expecting anyone to talk to her. "Uh, I just became an apprentice, so I don't expect to be a warrior for a while".

Snowy The Alpha Wolf

"You'd know if I did," Ebonykit pointed out to his adoptive sister. The first - well, second if you count Sootflare - cat he'd ever met was someone he'd forever hold close to him. If for some reason she wasn't at the meeting, he'd tell her!

"Fair point. Well, any new trouble you got yourself into"?

Starfall
September 8th, 2020, 11:11 PM
Sleepypaw
Tigerstorm0926 (Ravenpaw)

The Tuxedo mix turned to look at the Streamstone from where he was seated in the clearing. Round ears twitching as the soft murmurs of the camp turned into a wave of chirps and chatter. Multiple different emotions slipped from his clanmates maws as they spoke. Most disliked the Meetings...which was odd. The point of them was to keep updated. Shouldn't they be more happy about their Clanmates ranking up? Some were more excited than others, surely they believed their Ceremonies were today.

He sat himself down as the crowd's mutters grew quieter. Waiting for the Leader to speak, but they were still there. They never went away, not even when Lionstar was announcing Ceremonies. Gold hues looked over to a rather energenic Apprentice. Tail twitched a few times before he picked himself up and padded over to the feline.

"Do you think there'll be Warrior Ceremonies in this meeting?" the Blue grey tom asked. A soft smile ghosting his face.

Shade.
September 9th, 2020, 03:35 AM
Lotusheart padded into the clearing and sat down to see what this meeting would be about.

Moon Lily
September 9th, 2020, 04:49 AM
[ Siren Bliss- we can start the rp here, if you want! <3]

Hickoryblaze sauntered through the clearing, an air of drama trailing behind him. Such a beautiful day. Still unable to rival yours truly, of course. Or the beauty of his majestic mate. Just the thought of Ashpool sent his mind buzzing excitedly. But he'd either have to find her at the meeting or wait until it finished. Time was flying! Picking a careful spot on the farther side of the group, the golden-brown tom flicked away at the dusty earth before deeming it clean enough to perch upon.

Now...what to see? I spy, with my little eye... Well, wouldn't you look at that. His fierce majesty, the great Lionstar seemed to be portraying weakness. This would only fuel the many theories that were likely fly around. It proved to intrigue him further. Why would this meeting be called? What for? It cannot simply be for a few pathetic ceremonies.

Eagleflower stumbled as gracefully as he could over to the Streamstone, slipping into the mob of cats with a nervous smile. He'd never been a fan of clan meetings. They were always so loud and he was so...not. His green orbs floated their way towards Lionstar, who didn't look very leader-like in the moment. Such a situation felt almost fictional. The usually well-kept tom looked frazzled and slightly out of it, which was surprising to see from such a pristine cat.

The earth-coloured warrior could feel his gaze melt slightly as his eyebrows furrowed, shooting a concerned look in the leader's direction. His green orbs stared for several heartbeats. But it wasn't his place to do so, so the look was quickly jolted towards his paws. He'd learnt a lot during his time here. The most important lesson? Stay invisible and keep your head down.

JackHunt_17
September 9th, 2020, 05:28 AM
Firepaw, Lightningstream, and Flarespots came at Lionstars call.

ChillCat
September 9th, 2020, 06:55 AM
Brightpaw would never say it to anyone's face, but Lionstar wasn't looking great. She hoped she was okay, and if he was sick he probably wouldn't call a meeting unless it was an emergency.

Jessica1917
September 9th, 2020, 09:05 AM
Basilkit eagerly pokes her head out of the nursery. She knew she technically wasn't old enough to be an apprentice, but a kit could hope! She trots out and lies down close to the nursery door.

chaton
September 9th, 2020, 10:26 AM
Mothkit had never even thought about attending one of these meetings yet... so many cats. Their siblings seemed to go to them quite often, though... so maybe it was all safe? Whatever the case, they quietly followed Flyfur up to the Streamstone, staying close by in fear of being squished, or worse... talked to.

Rainquail

Festive Neon
September 9th, 2020, 10:30 AM
Silversong and Cheetahfang both got out to see what this meeting was about

Abyssopelagic
September 9th, 2020, 11:38 AM
-- Slushie --

Eelkit wasn't so sure he wanted to go to the meeting. But nevertheless he was being forced as he clung to Goosefury's leg desperately trying not to let go. If it was... a quarter moon ago he wouldn't be clinging so much, he would be around and playing but... with his ma and father disappeared.... at least this one wasn't going to leave him. Or so he believed.
Halfkit finally spotted her buddy Eelkit and ran over to him, squeaking with delight. She stopped just short of ploughing into the smaller kit. She suddenly noticed the warrior.
"Hello Goosefury. Can I have my buddy back?

Slushie

The Kitty.
September 9th, 2020, 12:27 PM
// Zesty Mango

Goslingkit

The tortoiseshell could feel her brows crinkling together as Blizzardsky waddled over toward her, and she let out an exaggerated sigh. She drew a neat forepaw over her garnished ear upon hearing the tom's question. "Oh, this bad boy?" she murmured, a smirk tugging at her maw. "Yeah, heh, you know Twigkit, mhm? Yeah, well, dude's paw was crushed by a boulder last night - it was awesome! Anyway, he lost a claw, so I figured why not and picked it up! Tehe."

MagicCat99
September 9th, 2020, 12:56 PM
Nighttuft raised her head from grooming herself to pad over to the streamstone, sitting down.

willowpaw22
September 9th, 2020, 01:32 PM
Redcloud stretched as she woke, taking time to groom herself in the early sun that peaked through the cloudy sky. She took time in her task until Lionstar's voice drew her attention from her own pelt to the Streamstone. Abandoning her activity, Redcloud quickly made her way towards the meeting place. She observed her clanmates around her as she settled down and felt the tension that hung thick in the air. She understood why; looking at Lionstar immediately sent a feeling of worry and slight fear through her. Her face stayed calm as she didn't want to project and worry any other cats more than they already were. Redcloud's tail, flicking from side to side, was the only sign of her nervousness as the meeting began.

Peril
September 9th, 2020, 01:34 PM
Fallenpaw pads into the clearing. I wonder what's happening... she thinks.

Slinky
September 9th, 2020, 02:05 PM
Spiritedleap crawled from her position in the warriors den, going to pace over near the nursery as to admire the kits out and about during the meeting. She sat politely, curling her black tail around her dainty paws as she looked to Lionstar, concern washing across her face. She could tell he wasn't feeling himself.

BILL.

Reptilian Cabinets
September 9th, 2020, 02:12 PM
ThornHeart got up and padded over to the meeting. {Open}

Exis
September 9th, 2020, 05:06 PM
Foxblaze padded up to the streamstones and sat down.

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
September 9th, 2020, 05:15 PM
Tigerkit grinned. "Hey, Stripekit!"
(Little late. XP)
“What’s up?” Stripekit said with a smile.

Mango
September 9th, 2020, 09:53 PM
// Zesty Mango

Goslingkit

The tortoiseshell could feel her brows crinkling together as Blizzardsky waddled over toward her, and she let out an exaggerated sigh. She drew a neat forepaw over her garnished ear upon hearing the tom's question. "Oh, this bad boy?" she murmured, a smirk tugging at her maw. "Yeah, heh, you know Twigkit, mhm? Yeah, well, dude's paw was crushed by a boulder last night - it was awesome! Anyway, he lost a claw, so I figured why not and picked it up! Tehe."
Blizzardsky gave a small nod,” You should give it to Fawnsqueak so she can reattach it to Twigkit. But next time you have someone’s claw in your paw be careful with it.” he meowed hoping Lionstar didn’t notice that he was socializing with a kit again.

The Kitty.
September 9th, 2020, 10:06 PM
Blizzardsky gave a small nod,” You should give it to Fawnsqueak so she can reattach it to Twigkit. But next time you have someone’s claw in your paw be careful with it.” he meowed hoping Lionstar didn’t notice that he was socializing with a kit again.

Goslingkit

Goslingkit found herself staring bemusedly at the young warrior. "S-so you mean you'd want for me to... to give it back?" the tortoisehell breathed. The hell? Didn't this pudgy white excuse for a cat understand the concept of you can't reattach a claw? It'd be damn interesting if you could, oh, yes, but it was unfortunately... Impossible - Goslingkit herself was beginning to become perplexed. "Pft, yeah, not happening, weird-o. This beautiful thing is mine. And anyway, Twigkit's paw and all his other claws are most likely useless now - it's as I said, I got him to crash into a boulder. Think realistically."

Mango
September 9th, 2020, 10:22 PM
Goslingkit

Goslingkit found herself staring bemusedly at the young warrior. "S-so you mean you'd want for me to... to give it back?" the tortoisehell breathed. The hell? Didn't this pudgy white excuse for a cat understand the concept of you can't reattach a claw? It'd be damn interesting if you could, oh, yes, but it was unfortunately... Impossible - Goslingkit herself was beginning to become perplexed. "Pft, yeah, not happening, weird-o. This beautiful thing is mine. And anyway, Twigkit's paw and all his other claws are most likely useless now - it's as I said, I got him to crash into a boulder. Think realistically."
Blizzardsky smiled back to the kit,” No, Fawnsqueak would wrap it in cobweb on his toe so it regrows, like a bone heals back on. Maybe you don’t want to cripple your clanmates. You’d be a loner if you cripple everyone in Riverclan.“ he meowed.

The Kitty.
September 9th, 2020, 11:10 PM
Blizzardsky smiled back to the kit,” No, Fawnsqueak would wrap it in cobweb on his toe so it regrows, like a bone heals back on. Maybe you don’t want to cripple your clanmates. You’d be a loner if you cripple everyone in Riverclan.“ he meowed.

Goslingkit

Goslingkit could feel her maw breaking into a smug grin..Wow. Pft. I'm smarter than a warrior - impressive." Her ears flicked forward upon hearing Blizzardflub bring up the whole concept of exile. She uttered a low growl. "And? I didn't mean for the stupid weakling to hurt himself. He just... stumbled back into it, I couldn't have possibly done anything to prevent it." The sleek-furred molly's orange eyes sparked up. "But, hey, at least there was a decent amount of blood included! And, ooh, the screams. Stuff of my dreams, they are."

Finpaw
September 10th, 2020, 05:17 AM
As he was nearing six moons of age and had successfully learned to swim during that one group session, Pikekit strode confidently forward to join the rest by the streamstone at Lionstar’s call.

linnyboowho
September 10th, 2020, 07:40 AM
https://res.cloudinary.com/catsofthesun/image/upload/v1539013320/Kittypet%20Uncerts/KP001-01T.png

Ridgekit wasn't sure if what he had done in the river was considered swimming necessarily, but the kit followed the others out of the nursery. What was going on? His pale green eyes widened as all the clan cats gathered. He remembered there being the scents of lots of cats where he had been born, but even so, to see them, that sure was something.

Jessica1917
September 10th, 2020, 08:08 AM
Basilkit walked over to the smaller kit. "Hi! I'm Basilkit! This is a clan meeting. I haven't been to a lot. Have you? What's your name?" linnyboowho

BubbleFish~
September 10th, 2020, 09:01 AM
Skykit wobbled out of the nursery, as fast as her tiny, immature legs could take her. She just knew something exciting was happening from the tention in the air.

BubbleFish~
September 10th, 2020, 09:04 AM
Skykit finaly got to the streamstone after much wobbling, and started to spin in unsteady circles with excitment.

Mango
September 10th, 2020, 09:36 AM
Goslingkit

Goslingkit could feel her maw breaking into a smug grin..Wow. Pft. I'm smarter than a warrior - impressive." Her ears flicked forward upon hearing Blizzardflub bring up the whole concept of exile. She uttered a low growl. "And? I didn't mean for the stupid weakling to hurt himself. He just... stumbled back into it, I couldn't have possibly done anything to prevent it." The sleek-furred molly's orange eyes sparked up. "But, hey, at least there was a decent amount of blood included! And, ooh, the screams. Stuff of my dreams, they are."
Blizzardsky shrugged,” Oh. Try to be careful next time. And I hope you know to get them to Fawnsqueak before they bleed out. They still need blood to live after all.” he awkwardly meowed.

Tigerstorm0926
September 10th, 2020, 02:33 PM
(Little late. XP)
“What’s up?” Stripekit said with a smile.
"Nothing much. What do you think this is about?" Tigerkit asked happily.

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
September 10th, 2020, 03:22 PM
"Nothing much. What do you think this is about?" Tigerkit asked happily.
“Maybe it’s an apprentice ceremony? I turned 6 moons a few days ago!” Stripekit mewed proudly. Then she looked back up a Lionstar. “But he does look bothered by something,” the kit said as she tilted her head.

Tigerstorm0926
September 10th, 2020, 04:20 PM
“Maybe it’s an apprentice ceremony? I turned 6 moons a few days ago!” Stripekit mewed proudly. Then she looked back up a Lionstar. “But he does look bothered by something,” the kit said as she tilted her head.
"Maybe he didn't sleep well" Tigerkit suggested.

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
September 10th, 2020, 04:35 PM
"Maybe he didn't sleep well" Tigerkit suggested.
Stripekit looked back a Tigerkit. “Maybe,” she mewed. “What’s up with you lately?” she asked.

Tigerstorm0926
September 10th, 2020, 05:15 PM
Stripekit looked back a Tigerkit. “Maybe,” she mewed. “What’s up with you lately?” she asked.
"What?" Tigerkit was surprised. He felt normal. Why did Stripekit think otherwise?

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
September 10th, 2020, 05:17 PM
"What?" Tigerkit was surprised. He felt normal. Why did Stripekit think otherwise?
“What do you mean what?” Stripekit said with a tilt of her head.

Tigerstorm0926
September 10th, 2020, 05:20 PM
“What do you mean what?” Stripekit said with a tilt of her head.
"What do you mean what's up with me lately?" Tigerkit asked.

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
September 10th, 2020, 05:22 PM
"What do you mean what's up with me lately?" Tigerkit asked.
Stripekit tilted her head to the other side. “Obviously, I want to know what’s up with you lately! What have you been doing?” She asked in confusion.

Astraea
September 10th, 2020, 05:33 PM
~ Foxkit ran to the crowd of cats and slid under some cats paws trying to get to the front but got stuck to the middle of the crowd and sat down looking at lion-star with a star in her eye~

stag
September 10th, 2020, 06:50 PM
~ Foxkit ran to the crowd of cats and slid under some cats paws trying to get to the front but got stuck to the middle of the crowd and sat down looking at lion-star with a star in her eye~

*darkkit walked over and sat down,he smiled a scar on his lip making it look werid. They were becoming appertinces*

linnyboowho
September 10th, 2020, 07:03 PM
https://res.cloudinary.com/catsofthesun/image/upload/v1539013320/Kittypet%20Uncerts/KP001-01T.png

"Hi, Basilkit! No, this is my first one. I'm new here!" He puffed out his chest and purred proudly, "My name is Ridgekit. I'm the one they pulled from the river not too long ago." His bright green eyes looked around curiously, "So what are these meetings for? I've never seen so many cats before!"

Jessica1917

Astraea
September 10th, 2020, 07:21 PM
*darkkit walked over and sat down,he smiled a scar on his lip making it look werid. They were becoming appertinces*
Hello , Are you ready??? I am

Jessica1917
September 10th, 2020, 07:34 PM
linnyboowho
Basilkit grinned. She loved knowing things! "These meetings are for cats who are becoming apprentices or warriors or sometimes other important things! I'll become an apprentice soon in one of these meetings."

Abyssopelagic
September 10th, 2020, 07:39 PM
Flyfur noticed Stripekit, Tigerkit, Darkkit, and Ridgekit in different parts of the crowd and smiled at each of the kits, happy they were each getting along with different kits. She avoided looking at Goslingkit, that one had exhausted her already and right now she didn't feel up for anymore nasty surprises.

linnyboowho
September 10th, 2020, 10:49 PM

His tail-less rump wiggled with excitement. "An apprentice, huh? Not-Momma says that one day I'll be as big as a mountain, so I guess that means I can be one too one day!"
Jessica1917

Jessica1917
September 11th, 2020, 09:27 AM
linnyboowho
Basilkit grinned at the smaller kit. "Yeah! all of us are gonna be apprentices! and then we're all gonna be warriors, like the biggest cats over there!"

The Kitty.
September 11th, 2020, 12:56 PM
Blizzardsky shrugged,” Oh. Try to be careful next time. And I hope you know to get them to Fawnsqueak before they bleed out. They still need blood to live after all.” he awkwardly meowed.

Goslingkit

Goslingkit permitted out a marginalizing scoff at the toms foolish words, orange eyes rolling dismissively to the side as another devilish smirk tugged at her maw. "Ah. So you're scared I'm going to perhaps hurt a Clanmate, are you?" she mewled mockingly. "Don't worry - I'm not that bad." Honestly! Why did every cat in this damned Clan have to persistently, constantly judge Goslingkit for her interest in... in something that she thought totally normal? Pffttt - how pathetic. How absolutely pathetic.

stag
September 11th, 2020, 01:37 PM
Hello , Are you ready??? I am

Starclan knows I am. But I have this pit in the bottom of my stomach that this should be Riverkit with me. He might be hated by everyone but he was my brother. Redspot said Lionstar exiled him.

---Redspot---

*The scared calico sat with the other guards humming to himself quiety waiting for it to start*

*OPEN*

Ziera
September 11th, 2020, 02:26 PM
Coastbreeze padded out amongs the cats gathering, choosing a spot near the front and sitting. He noticed that Lionstar seemed off in some way, but kept quiet about it, not wanting to make trouble about it. The leader had a lot of stuff on his back, it was no wonder he was tired.

Fenpaw also padded over, but sat near the back. He wondered if this would another boring meeting full of ceremonies he didn't care about. Frowning, he hoped this one would maybe be a bit interesting.

[Hope it's okay I jumped in (: ]

Ottersplash meandered out of the warrior's den when he heard Lionstar's beckoning call. He blinked in mute surprise when he saw the leader. What-- what was Lion-guy's deal? Dude looked ready to drop. Snagging a front row seat beside Coastbreeze, Otter bumped the other's shoulder in light greeting. "Another ceremony?" he whispered.

Stormtalon emerged from the nursery, ears prickling at the sound of Lionstar's authoritative voice. If he noticed the leader's bedraggled state, the tabby showed no obvious sign of it- though curiosity did gnaw at him. After Storm scanned the accumulating number of cats with a frigid gaze, he chose a spot to sit off to the side where he likely wouldn't be bothered.

Astraea
September 11th, 2020, 03:05 PM
Starclan knows I am. But I have this pit in the bottom of my stomach that this should be Riverkit with me. He might be hated by everyone but he was my brother. Redspot said Lionstar exiled him.

---Redspot---

*The scared calico sat with the other guards humming to himself quiety waiting for it to start*

*OPEN*
HE doesn’t he get to here and he never should be! He attacked you and knew that there here was a chance you exiled from river-clan,and her took that risk! ~Fox-kit said at this point she was mad but kept it in~ Dark-Kit think about he is most likely a kitty-pet now named like king James or something! Don’t worry about him . Just hope you get soot-flare or uhh lion-star as your mentor ~ She said looking back to see if River-Whisker was watching then remembered ~ And don’t forget about your dad if your brother did die which I hope not he will sitting with River-Whisker in Star-clan waiting for you to become an apprentice!! I’m right here too , you know ~ She said with a smile on her face~

stag
September 11th, 2020, 04:38 PM
HE doesn’t he get to here and he never should be! He attacked you and knew that there here was a chance you exiled from river-clan,and her took that risk! ~Fox-kit said at this point she was mad but kept it in~ Dark-Kit think about he is most likely a kitty-pet now named like king James or something! Don’t worry about him . Just hope you get soot-flare or uhh lion-star as your mentor ~ She said looking back to see if River-Whisker was watching then remembered ~ And don’t forget about your dad if your brother did die which I hope not he will sitting with River-Whisker in Star-clan waiting for you to become an apprentice!! I’m right here too , you know ~ She said with a smile on her face~

:spinning:

Mango
September 11th, 2020, 05:02 PM
Goslingkit

Goslingkit permitted out a marginalizing scoff at the toms foolish words, orange eyes rolling dismissively to the side as another devilish smirk tugged at her maw. "Ah. So you're scared I'm going to perhaps hurt a Clanmate, are you?" she mewled mockingly. "Don't worry - I'm not that bad." Honestly! Why did every cat in this damned Clan have to persistently, constantly judge Goslingkit for her interest in... in something that she thought totally normal? Pffttt - how pathetic. How absolutely pathetic.
Blizzardsky shook his head,” No. I’m just worried if someone is injured you’d get distracted drinking their blood and not get them to Fawnsqueak in time.” she meowed.

Zero
September 12th, 2020, 09:18 AM
[Hope it's okay I jumped in (: ]

Ottersplash meandered out of the warrior's den when he heard Lionstar's beckoning call. He blinked in mute surprise when he saw the leader. What-- what was Lion-guy's deal? Dude looked ready to drop. Snagging a front row seat beside Coastbreeze, Otter bumped the other's shoulder in light greeting. "Another ceremony?" he whispered.

(oh yes, very fine :))

Coastbreeze, busy trying to see if he could squint hard enough and somehow see through into Lionstar's soul, blinked in surprise as Ottersplash settled down beside him. With a low hum of thought, he answered: "I would imagine so." The tom turned his blue gaze on Ottersplash now, leaving poor Lionstar alone, mouth curving up in his classically friendly smile. "With how we grow, Lionstar seems to never get ahead of 'em." Seems that was all of their announcements nowadays.

The Kitty.
September 12th, 2020, 12:01 PM
Blizzardsky shook his head,” No. I’m just worried if someone is injured you’d get distracted drinking their blood and not get them to Fawnsqueak in time.” she meowed.

Goslingkit

Goslingkit's jaws expanded into what was a quite evidently stifled yawn as the pudgy warrior continued on. An orange eye of the tortie's squeezed open and flicked to the side, eyeing the tom wearily. "What was that?" she hummed mid-yawn. Then, she clamped back shut her maw, that old and ever-so-familiar smirk heralding its return to her physiognomy. "Well, I mean, you're not entirely wrong," she then added after a brief pause, and began to nibble at the spaces between her claws. "Blood is quite good. But" - another yawn - "that doesn't always mean I'm looking to hurt a Clanmate - not even I'm that cold-hearted, y'know." Goodness gracious, she was beginning to get a kick out of this ol' weirdo!

Mango
September 12th, 2020, 02:23 PM
Goslingkit

Goslingkit's jaws expanded into what was a quite evidently stifled yawn as the pudgy warrior continued on. An orange eye of the tortie's squeezed open and flicked to the side, eyeing the tom wearily. "What was that?" she hummed mid-yawn. Then, she clamped back shut her maw, that old and ever-so-familiar smirk heralding its return to her physiognomy. "Well, I mean, you're not entirely wrong," she then added after a brief pause, and began to nibble at the spaces between her claws. "Blood is quite good. But" - another yawn - "that doesn't always mean I'm looking to hurt a Clanmate - not even I'm that cold-hearted, y'know." Goodness gracious, she was beginning to get a kick out of this ol' weirdo!
Blizzardsky gave a smile,” I’m glad you know that.” he meowed unsure really of what to say, but weirdly he liked that strange kit. There was no explanation for it, but honestly he wanted to mentor that oddball. Though he couldn’t imagine Lionstar being willing to assign him to Goslingkit, and Goosefury would likely kill him for that.

Willowfern
September 12th, 2020, 04:33 PM
Waspsting padded over to Streamstone, her hard green eyes focused on Lionstar,
Hm, She thought, He isn’t carrying himself as he usually does, wonder what is the matter... whatever it is must be pretty bad to make him act like this.

linnyboowho
September 12th, 2020, 05:31 PM

Ridgekit looked around at the bigger cats in wonder. He'd be like them one day? He couldn't wait! His eyes settled on Lionstar. Being new here, he hadn't the chance to meet the clan leader and so didn't recognize him. "What about him? He seems like the biggest of all."

Jessica1917

Jessica1917
September 12th, 2020, 06:44 PM
linnyboowho
Basilkit smiled. "That's Lionstar! He's the leader of Riverclan, and he's big and strong!" She looked at him proudly. Then she frowned. "He looks a little tired today though." Basilkit said.

Ziera
September 13th, 2020, 01:57 PM
(oh yes, very fine :))

Coastbreeze, busy trying to see if he could squint hard enough and somehow see through into Lionstar's soul, blinked in surprise as Ottersplash settled down beside him. With a low hum of thought, he answered: "I would imagine so." The tom turned his blue gaze on Ottersplash now, leaving poor Lionstar alone, mouth curving up in his classically friendly smile. "With how we grow, Lionstar seems to never get ahead of 'em." Seems that was all of their announcements nowadays.

Coastbreeze was probably right. Lately, RiverClan had been growing fast as rabbits, and that could very well be the reason Lionstar looked so disheveled and terrible overworked. "I wonder if the kits will realize they outnumber us and try to mutiny," Ottersplash commented, his whiskers twitching as he returned Coast's smile. "Now that would make for a good elder tale."

Fawn
September 13th, 2020, 07:22 PM
Yawning, Iceflower scuffed at the ground. She had selected a spot near the front of the Clan to await Lionstar's announcements and eventually found herself sliding to the ground so she could lie there instead. Maybe the guard work was too strenuous on her old bones, chasing after misbehaving youngins all the time.. and the occasional creepy warrior. Someone full of energy would perhaps do better with the assignment.

Fawn
September 13th, 2020, 07:32 PM
Fawnsqueak broke from his daily routine of herb memorization--yeah, he couldn't believe he still had to do that either--to poke his head from the medicine cat's den well after Lionstar had called the meeting. He'd heard it but knew from experience the best way to approach was once the Clan had settled in since it definitely lessened the chance of having to make awkward small talk with anyone.

Peering over the faces of his clanmates, Fawnsqueak couldn't remember the last time he'd had a genuine interaction with most of them. And that was.. kind of pathetic. Geez. It might've been a better idea to have taken the small talk.

A sigh rattled from him, hollowing him out. He averted his gaze and choked down the lump in his throat.

Fawn
September 13th, 2020, 07:35 PM
Frozenpaw couldn't have picked out anyone familiar if they'd tried, except maybe.. maybe Blizzardsky if he was here, maybe.. Ottersplash--they could hear snippets that sounded like them but couldn't see if it was more than their imagination and it didn't matter anyway, was just some stupid attempt at pretending they belonged here to know a whole two other clanmates. That they didn't even know that well, so..

Frozenpaw's brows crinkled. The frustrated beginning of tears were back in the corners of their eyes, the unwelcome visitor that came around far too often and sent them retreating into the apprentices' den lest they wish to risk anyone seeing them like this. They weren't taking any chances.

kittygirl
September 13th, 2020, 07:50 PM
Featherfang rushed over to the meeting hoping no one noticed that she was missing, she really hoped her mother wasn’t worried either! She had only been missing for a short amount of time, but she knew that she’d still be in trouble.

linnyboowho
September 14th, 2020, 10:36 AM

Ridgekit looked closely at the large tabby tom, looking past his golden fur and powerful stance. He could see it too, a tiredness about him. "It must be hard, being responsible for all these cats. He's not just outside-strong," The pale tabby said, "But inside-strong too."

Jessica1917

Jessica1917
September 14th, 2020, 02:24 PM
(btw, ridgekit's picture thingy is SO CUTE)
"Ok!" Basilkit said. She didn't really care, she was just excited! She might become an apprentice today! And then she could train and hunt and stuff! And learn to swim, and leave camp! "There's other clans with other leaders too!" She told Ridgekit, "I haven't seen them, but there's a big Gathering every moon where all the clans get together and talk about stuff." She didn't really know what they talked about, but she could guess it was important. "Apprentices can go to the gatherings sometimes!" she went on, "Not kits though." linnyboowho

duckie
September 14th, 2020, 07:13 PM
Sootflare

Sootflare made his way over to the Streamstone and made his way up to the deputy spot, a familiar and foreign action all at once. Passing through the crowd, he took note of several faces, some of which were familiar but faded and at least one that was unknown to him altogether. He made note to talk to those who had been missing but now returned to... attend a meeting apparently. Lionstar's depleted state was also tucked away in some corner of his mind to return to later, completely oblivious to the fact that it wasn't much different from his own state no too long ago.

BEAR.
September 14th, 2020, 08:25 PM
[ If your cat has been yelled at,
it's because they were removed for the activity sweep between
8/23 - 9/6.
This will count as a rejoining roleplay so they will be readded in
just a moment.
If your cat is being told to get out because they're
an outsider, they were never applied to the allegiances.
Check for double mentions - multiple cats may have been
called for! ]
Lionstar had to pause before he went into ceremonies, stumped by the amount of cats who had seemingly vanished on the Clan.. only to decide to return at once? And they didn't seem to notice or care?

He let out a short, angry hiss, tail lashing as he regarded the group of missing cats. "Otterkit [ Mumble], Badgerpaw [ Trouble ], Spiderpaw [ hope], Streamfoot [ StealthWarrior], Sleepypaw [ Starfall], Thornheart [ BreadTurtle], Pikekit [ Finpaw], Silversong [ Neon Lights], Tigerkit [ Tigerstorm0926], Foxkit [ ~FoxesFire~], and Featherfang [ kittygirl], I don't know where you all have been but it definitely hasn't been around our Clan. Next time you decide to go missing, at least have the decency to tell me where you've been before you act like you've been around this whole time."

Begrudgingly, he'd leave it at that - focusing his attention now at the two randoms in camp. "You two," he spat at Lightningstream [ Bramblefire01] and Skykit [ Fern], "do not belong here! Get out of my camp rogues! Out! Guards!" How did they miss this? He wasn't sure he wanted to know, but he did expect better from them. [ Cobra, Slushie, hope, Zesty Mango, Puddle~, Mumble, Cougar, Rainquail ]

Once they were taken care of, he moved onto the ceremonies. Finally.

"Many of our apprentices are in need of new mentors, and several of our kits are ready to be apprenticed." He paused slightly, allowing this to sink in before he would go on.

"When I call your name, come forward to receive your mentors. Almondpaw [ Star Wolf], Dovepaw [ SorrelClaw], Hazelpaw [ Corruptx], Lemonpaw [ Shadownose], Ravenpaw [ Tigerstorm0926], Ripplepaw [ RedHead], you poor dear.. Shadedpaw [ Silverclover], Sorrelpaw [ wnder], Stealthpaw [ StealthWarrior], Tinypaw [ Siren Bliss], Wavepaw [ ~RooRoo~], Whitepaw [ TheShadowAnimal], Badgerpaw [ Trouble], Spiderpaw [ hope]." Sleepypaw had been missing, but Lionstar assumed he'd go back to Dayheart.

"Kits, same deal. Otterkit [ Mumble], Goslingkit [ Corruptx], Eelkit [ Arie], Halfkit [ Rainquail], Darkkit [ Cougar], Bristlekit [ Wings], Stripekit [ Ikoria the Wolf Pup], Ebonykit [ Trouble], Pikekit [ Finpaw], and Basilkit [ Jessica1917]!"

He wasn't going to be very patient with the youngsters for this - either they came forward, or he would leave them behind.

Madelaine
September 14th, 2020, 08:27 PM
Tinypaw stepped forward when he heard that he was getting a new mentor. He didn't dwell on it too much. The tom looked at Lionstar, wondering who would be his new mentor.

Roseleader
September 14th, 2020, 08:36 PM
RosePaw thinks Halfkit and Stripekit are becoming apprentices? Yes!

panchiko
September 14th, 2020, 08:38 PM
spiderpaw winced at lionstar's voice and.. hiss, grimacing. eh, okay, yeah, understandable. she took quick steps to come forward. ah, mentor number.. four. or five? mentor change number five, mentor number four. nice, nice. she was on a roll. a roll she wasn't exactly happy about or proud of, but it was a roll nonetheless. glancing up, she waited to receive her new mentor.

Arie
September 14th, 2020, 08:44 PM
Okay.
He was coming an apprentice. He could do this. Maybe. Maybe not...He was most likely not going to be able to do it. But, he was a big kid! and so Eelkit took a few tentative steps forwards, and then a few more until now he was what was classified as 'forwards.' He could do this. He knew he could... Nope he couldn't. The black tabby tom stood there, legs somewhat shaking and eyes constantly looking around for an adult. They wouldn't leave? His mentor? they wouldn't leave right? He didn't like being left. All he could do was wait.

Puddle~
September 14th, 2020, 08:55 PM
Bramblefire01 Fern

Berryscorch blinked one surprise at the two random cats attending the meeting. She was just as confused at how the two had managed to sneak into camp, but chalked it up to them simply blending in among the crowd. Quick to her feet, the molly wandered up to the two outsiders. “Up, up! Out of camp! Get moving. Now.” She was keeping poised for now, but wouldn’t hesitate to butt in some force if one of the two resisted.

The Kitty.
September 14th, 2020, 08:58 PM
[ @BILL. (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1) ]

Goslingkit

Oh. Well, damn.

Goslingkit's heart seemed to practically swell up with pride upon hearing Lionstar summon her on up. Tehehe -- this would be amazing! And better yet, Darkkit was here, as well! The brindle-coated molly shot the scarred tom a glimpse of excitement as she came to stand quiveringly before Lionstar. Hm, where was little Crushedpaw when she needed her audience, eh? Pft. Probably cowering over in the medicine den, the weakling, the tortoiseshell thought to herself with a smirk, perhaps of delight.

Abyssopelagic
September 14th, 2020, 09:12 PM
Flyfur turned to Skykit and Lightningstream, eyes hardened.
"Alright, both of you heard him. Out. Before we have to make you."
She didn't want to have to forcefully remove them, but at least the kit she could pick up and avoid hurting too badly.
Fern Bramblefire01

Halfkit bumped her shoulder into Eelkit's, excited to be becoming an apprentice with him.
She stared as her mama moved to make the invaders leave. She stepped foward to help, but refused to leave her buddies' side.
Arie

Madelaine
September 14th, 2020, 09:26 PM
Patcheye looked up at Lionstar, hearing that apprentices and kits were getting mentors. He wondered which cat got who as their mentor. The tom settled down, tucking his paws underneath him.

Wings
September 14th, 2020, 09:36 PM
Beanpaw
________

It had been so long since he’d attended a meeting. The young cat was hesitant to leave his den, his comfy nest, and go out into the real world, where Grizz wasn’t. But he sat down in his usual spot near the back and... spotted a kit. Not much smaller than himself, he mused. Beanpaw wasn’t a big cat. The siamese eyed the kit, before speaking. "Hey. Apprentice ceremony today?" he asked simply, little effort wasted on idle conversation.

[ BILL. ]
-Bristlekit-

The young tom had zoned out, only hearing Bushpaw think when Lionstar's call came to his ears. Ears flattening annoyaddly like the siamese had just then asked the question and not before, "What do you think?" He lashed his tail before going into the swarm of cats. Only jumping off his rock before hand.
The long furred tom found himself at the base of the Streamstone, gazing up at Lionstar to see who his mentor would be. Hopefully not some idiot like his mother or that other apprentice.

Inconsistency
September 14th, 2020, 09:37 PM
Whitepaw stepped forward and looked up at him, he looked very tired and mad she hadn’t done anything he could maybe act like a polite leader at a meeting but she guessed not she looked around the clearing hoping her new mentor would be good.

stag
September 14th, 2020, 09:42 PM
--Redspot---

*The tom hissed,he unselthed hs claws and bared his teeth* Leave now before you some scars to remember riverclan by!

---Darkkit---
*He stepped forward,easly as he jumped forward instead of walkings,his tail lashed filled with joy*

-Ash-
September 15th, 2020, 06:13 AM
Ebonykit fluffed out his fur in an attempt to make up for his small size and walked over to the Streamstone, Had Lionmeanie finally decided to give him a mentor?

Jessica1917
September 15th, 2020, 06:31 AM
Basilkit beamed with pride. She was being made an apprentice! An apprentice! She bounded up to the Streamstone and sat down, looking around for who her mentor would be. An apprentice!

JackHunt_17
September 15th, 2020, 06:34 AM
[ If your cat has been yelled at,
it's because they were removed for the activity sweep between
8/23 - 9/6.
This will count as a rejoining roleplay so they will be readded in
just a moment.
If your cat is being told to get out because they're
an outsider, they were never applied to the allegiances.
Check for double mentions - multiple cats may have been
called for! ]
Lionstar had to pause before he went into ceremonies, stumped by the amount of cats who had seemingly vanished on the Clan.. only to decide to return at once? And they didn't seem to notice or care?

He let out a short, angry hiss, tail lashing as he regarded the group of missing cats. "Otterkit [ Mumble], Badgerpaw [ Trouble ], Spiderpaw [ hope], Streamfoot [ StealthWarrior], Sleepypaw [ Starfall], Thornheart [ BreadTurtle], Pikekit [ Finpaw], Silversong [ Neon Lights], Tigerkit [ Tigerstorm0926], Foxkit [ ~FoxesFire~], and Featherfang [ kittygirl], I don't know where you all have been but it definitely hasn't been around our Clan. Next time you decide to go missing, at least have the decency to tell me where you've been before you act like you've been around this whole time."

Begrudgingly, he'd leave it at that - focusing his attention now at the two randoms in camp. "You two," he spat at Lightningstream [ Bramblefire01] and Skykit [ Fern], "do not belong here! Get out of my camp rogues! Out! Guards!" How did they miss this? He wasn't sure he wanted to know, but he did expect better from them. [ Cobra, Slushie, hope, Zesty Mango, Puddle~, Mumble, Cougar, Rainquail ]

Once they were taken care of, he moved onto the ceremonies. Finally.

"Many of our apprentices are in need of new mentors, and several of our kits are ready to be apprenticed." He paused slightly, allowing this to sink in before he would go on.

"When I call your name, come forward to receive your mentors. Almondpaw [ Star Wolf], Dovepaw [ SorrelClaw], Hazelpaw [ Corruptx], Lemonpaw [ Shadownose], Ravenpaw [ Tigerstorm0926], Ripplepaw [ RedHead], you poor dear.. Shadedpaw [ Silverclover], Sorrelpaw [ wnder], Stealthpaw [ StealthWarrior], Tinypaw [ Siren Bliss], Wavepaw [ ~RooRoo~], Whitepaw [ TheShadowAnimal], Badgerpaw [ Trouble], Spiderpaw [ hope]." Sleepypaw had been missing, but Lionstar assumed he'd go back to Dayheart.

"Kits, same deal. Otterkit [ Mumble], Goslingkit [ Corruptx], Eelkit [ Arie], Halfkit [ Rainquail], Darkkit [ Cougar], Bristlekit [ Wings], Stripekit [ Ikoria the Wolf Pup], Ebonykit [ Trouble], Pikekit [ Finpaw], and Basilkit [ Jessica1917]!"

He wasn't going to be very patient with the youngsters for this - either they came forward, or he would leave them behind.
(Why is lightning getting kicked out?! She's a pregnant queen! Sorry for not being active enough, please Bill... Understand people have school! I applied her! She and Riverpad are mates, she's been applied for a LONG time!)

JackHunt_17
September 15th, 2020, 06:37 AM
Bramblefire01 Fern

Berryscorch blinked one surprise at the two random cats attending the meeting. She was just as confused at how the two had managed to sneak into camp, but chalked it up to them simply blending in among the crowd. Quick to her feet, the molly wandered up to the two outsiders. “Up, up! Out of camp! Get moving. Now.” She was keeping poised for now, but wouldn’t hesitate to butt in some force if one of the two resisted.
(I still don't get why She's being kicked out, when she's been waiting to join for over a month, just never got accepted or declined! She's not leaving, since she's a pregnant queen, and i've done nothing wrong. >:(.)

JackHunt_17
September 15th, 2020, 06:38 AM
Flyfur turned to Skykit and Lightningstream, eyes hardened.
"Alright, both of you heard him. Out. Before we have to make you."
She didn't want to have to forcefully remove them, but at least the kit she could pick up and avoid hurting too badly.
Fern Bramblefire01

Halfkit bumped her shoulder into Eelkit's, excited to be becoming an apprentice with him.
She stared as her mama moved to make the invaders leave. She stepped foward to help, but refused to leave her buddies' side.
Arie

(Lightning is a very pregnant queen, and i've applied her, so she's not leaving.)

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 06:43 AM
(Silversong has been rped recently! BILL.)

gs29513
September 15th, 2020, 07:18 AM
Wow! That was a lot of kits becoming an apprentice, and apprentices getting new mentors! She'd HAVE to get one now! There was no WAY Lionstar could ignore her this time! And unlike what seemed to be half the clan, she would actually do a GOOD job! Crossing all her appendages, Splashleap waited, and hoped her name would be called. Vaguely registering her sister and Almondpaw's name, she thought about how funny it would be to get one of them. That would be hilarious! She could make them clean out the elders den ALL the time!! Or maybe only once. She wasn't THAT mean.
------------------
Rushpaw watched as Lionstar yelled at, and then kicked out various cats. It seemed like the clan had a lot of reappearing cats lately! Then, he called up about a million cats to get mentors or new mentors, and she gave a little shudder. Boy was she glad HER mentor was a good one!

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
September 15th, 2020, 07:40 AM
(Sorry I’m late.)
Stripekit bounded forward. This was so exciting! What could be more exciting than apprenticeship? Ok, well maybe being a warrior, but still! Who’s my mentor going to be? What will we do first? Maybe I can go on a real patrol! That one sounded fun! She was so excited she started jumping up and down.

Mango
September 15th, 2020, 08:14 AM
Bramblefire01

Fennelheart growled at the two rogues, she was a bit hesitant about targetting the expecting queen, but she’d avoid the belly. That was decent right? Don’t harm her unborn kits, but chase her out,” You’re outnumbered. Just leave while you still can.” she growled softly. Sheathing and unsheathing her claws,” You want to protect your unborn kits do you not?” she whisper hissed

JackHunt_17
September 15th, 2020, 08:18 AM
Bramblefire01

Fennelheart growled at the two rogues, she was a bit hesitant about targetting the expecting queen, but she’d avoid the belly. That was decent right? Don’t harm her unborn kits, but chase her out,” You’re outnumbered. Just leave while you still can.” she growled softly. Sheathing and unsheathing her claws,” You want to protect your unborn kits do you not?” she whisper hissed
"First of all, im not a rogue, im can-born, my father is puffpelt, and my mother is heatherwing, and im expecting Riverpads kits!" Lightningstream protested.

Quasar
September 15th, 2020, 08:39 AM
otterkits cocky smirk was quickly replaced by a look of anger, "Ive been with momma! I followed her to the outside of the territory all by myself! She tried to keep me trapped with her, but I showed her that im better than her!" he remarked in a mix between a smug tone and an irritated hiss. It was common knowledge by know that Antfrost had left riverclan to live somewhere else, and she felt unbelievably proud that she was the only one in all the clans that knew the whereabouts of the former queen.

---

Bramblefire01 Fern

Snowferns cheeks lit up in embarrassment as she realized her mistake. How had she not noticed the outsiders? She quickly scanned the camp to find the two outsiders, and she quickly approached them. "Leave. You arent welcome here. Leave, or we will make you" she glared at them with all her might, trying to seem intimidating. In all honesty, she didnt really enjoy threatening cats, but she kind of had to. As much as she felt some weird form of pity for them, responsibilities were responsibilities.

JackHunt_17
September 15th, 2020, 08:54 AM
otterkits cocky smirk was quickly replaced by a look of anger, "Ive been with momma! I followed her to the outside of the territory all by myself! She tried to keep me trapped with her, but I showed her that im better than her!" he remarked in a mix between a smug tone and an irritated hiss. It was common knowledge by know that Antfrost had left riverclan to live somewhere else, and she felt unbelievably proud that she was the only one in all the clans that knew the whereabouts of the former queen.

---

Bramblefire01 Fern

Snowferns cheeks lit up in embarrassment as she realized her mistake. How had she not noticed the outsiders? She quickly scanned the camp to find the two outsiders, and she quickly approached them. "Leave. You arent welcome here. Leave, or we will make you" she glared at them with all her might, trying to seem intimidating. In all honesty, she didnt really enjoy threatening cats, but she kind of had to. As much as she felt some weird form of pity for them, responsibilities were responsibilities.
"Im not an outsider! Im a caln bron cat bron to Heatherwing and Puffepelt!" Protested Lightiningstream. (I applied her to the allegiances, i belive BILL made a mistake, so lets see how it goes.)

Dovey
September 15th, 2020, 10:05 AM
Almondpaw came forward. "He's being kinda mean and rough," He said the Wavepaw, saying a little louder than he should of. Uh-oh...
~RooRoo~

~Berry~
September 15th, 2020, 10:30 AM
Dovepaw came forward.

RedHead
September 15th, 2020, 10:39 AM
Ripplepaw was glad that Lionstar kind of awknoledged the fact that this was ridiculous. Seems she had been right about Poolheart as well. She was never going to keep a mentor at this point. So she had some of her own ideas in mind.
She stepped forward along with the others, choosing to remain quiet and allow Lionstar to start reassigning mentors. She would speak up when he was done, just so she had his full attention. She would not stand for another lost mentor at this point, she was getting so close.

Astraea
September 15th, 2020, 10:39 AM
Im sorry , sir ! ~Fox-kit said her smile drained from her face~

JackHunt_17
September 15th, 2020, 02:07 PM
Bramblefire01

"Fine, i'll leave"! Lightiningstream hissed. ( BILL. and i figured it out. She's leaving, but now's she part of the clan as a different cat, with no recolection of this, :3.)

BubbleFish~
September 15th, 2020, 02:59 PM
Puddle~

Skykit squeaked in suprise at the older cat. "M-m-me?"

BubbleFish~
September 15th, 2020, 03:03 PM
Puddle~

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do anything wrong!" Squeaked Skykit. She hussled around in circles, hoping to find her way out of the strange new place.

BubbleFish~
September 15th, 2020, 03:09 PM
Mumble

She hurried around, feeling the gaze of other cats burn into her. What was an outsider? What had she done? She continued to hussle in circles, scared of what the other cats might say and do to her.

sootsplashed
September 15th, 2020, 03:14 PM
Palepounce saw the kit supposedly 'skykit', and padded over to her, hoping she could keep a lid on this. "Can I talk to you for a minute? We just have to go through that exit right there." She mewed softly, hoping the kit would listen. "c'mon."

// Fern

BubbleFish~
September 15th, 2020, 03:14 PM
Mumble Puddle~

Skykit continued to run back and forth, crashing into many cats. she collapsed on the ground, to tired to run anymore. "I'm realy realy sorry! I don't understand what an outsider is! I'm sorry for whatever I've done!" The fluffy white kit curled into a pitiful white ball on the ground out of fear.

BubbleFish~
September 15th, 2020, 03:15 PM
soot

Her ears perked up, and she followed the older cat.

BubbleFish~
September 15th, 2020, 03:17 PM
soot

"W-w-here are we going?" "W-w-what have I done? are we going to the loud water? Will I get thrown in for being a bad kit?" The words streamed out in a fast heap, and Skykit shook with fear.

sootsplashed
September 15th, 2020, 03:21 PM
Her ears perked up, and she followed the older cat.
Palepounce brought Skykit just outside the camp, her voice still soft. "I know this must be very confusing for you, but you are not a member of this clan. You weren't born here, and Lionstar didn't accept you into this clan. No cats know you here. But we can't just dump you out in the territory, you're a helpless kit! After this meeting, we can go talk to my leader, and maybe he will let you join." Palepounce gazed hopefully at the kit. "But for right now, I need you to stay out here with me, out here."

// Fern

BubbleFish~
September 15th, 2020, 03:27 PM
soot

Skykit shook, not understanding what was happening. She couldn't remember anything but waking up in the unusual place. "I-I'm realy sorry!" "Please don't throw me in the loud water! I promise I'll go away! Where am I?" The only thing Skykit could remember a cat threatening to push her into the loud, rushing water.

sootsplashed
September 15th, 2020, 03:39 PM
soot

Skykit shook, not understanding what was happening. She couldn't remember anything but waking up in the unusual place. "I-I'm realy sorry!" "Please don't throw me in the loud water! I promise I'll go away! Where am I?" The only thing Skykit could remember a cat threatening to push her into the loud, rushing water.
"I'm not going to throw you in the river! Only an evil cat would do that! We're just going to wait here until the meeting finishes." then Palepounce remembered that she might become a mentor this meeting. "Actually, I have to go in there to hear if something happens, and you must stay put, right here while I'm gone. understand?" I hope she stays here while I'm gone.

BubbleFish~
September 15th, 2020, 03:44 PM
soot

Skykit's paws where still trembling. "Ok! I'll stay here I promise!" her words where still full of fear and jumbled, and she quickly lay down, sweeping her fluffy tail over where one of her hind legs should have been, hiding it so that she wouldn't get thrown out again.

sootsplashed
September 15th, 2020, 03:49 PM
Good, she'll stay. Palepounce sighed in relief before turning around and returning to the meeting. She sat down, looking up at Lionstar as her plumed tail curled around her paws.

BubbleFish~
September 15th, 2020, 03:59 PM
soot

Skykit whimpered, wanting nothing more than to run until her paws fell off. But no, the big cat said to stay. If she ran, she'd get thrown into the loud churning, water that ran not much farther away.

BubbleFish~
September 15th, 2020, 04:19 PM
soot

Skykit tried to see what was happening inside, only to be poked by brambles. She strained her ears, hoping to learn all she could from listening. What was happening to the big cat in there? She didn't dare go inside. She knew that the big cat was gentle and kind, but the other cats inside proved not to be like that. They must be mad because of my leg!

Reptilian Cabinets
September 15th, 2020, 04:21 PM
"I'm sorry sir, it won't happen again." ThornHeart apologized bowing her head before listening to the rest of the meeting. BILL.

"Ooooh! They got in troubllllllle." He mewed, wrapping and unwrapping his tail around his paws. {Open}

BubbleFish~
September 15th, 2020, 04:33 PM
BreadTurtle

Finaly!thought Skykit. Something intresting is happening! She couldn't make out words, she could just tell that the cat sounded like it had just gotten in trouble. Skykit felt a strong rush of sympathy for a cat she had never met, expecting him to be sent out of camp to sit with her, until it was time to throw them in the death water. Maybe the cat was another bad kit, being yelled at by strange sleek cats.

duckie
September 15th, 2020, 05:16 PM
Sorrelpaw

That was a lot of missing clanmates. And quite a bit of fuss from the other two. No matter - it wasn't her problem. She was about to get a new mentor and she was really going to dive into her training this time. She was going to get serious.

Sorrelpaw stepped forward, waiting paitiently for her reassignment.

BubbleFish~
September 15th, 2020, 05:30 PM
Skykit listened from the outside, hearing many times "training" "mentor" "apprentice" What did it mean? They sounded so familiar, yet so... Strange! She wanted to come in again and see what all this nonsense was about, but yet again, she had been told to stay in one spot... She couldn't risk be thrown in the death-water. But then again, the other strange cat that she had heard hadn't been sent out to sit with her... Maybe she wasn't going to the death-water! But maybe I AM going to the death-water....

StealthWarrior
September 15th, 2020, 07:22 PM
Nooooo... Stealthpaw would have to leave Reedwhisker! She padded forward grudgingly, just the battle training assesment. she told herself, Then I'll be a warrior!

__

Eep! Streamfoot shrank back at the harsh words spoken by his leader, "S-s-sorry..." he stuttered out, he didn't like confrontations.

Finpaw
September 16th, 2020, 03:55 AM
Pikekit scowled as he was chastised for being "missing." Last he checked, he'd just been in the medicine cat's den for an injured leg after swimming lessons. What was Lionstar talking about?

Shaking his irritation off, Pikekit shouldered his way forward through the crowd to stand under the Streamstone, blank faced, with the other kits whose names were called. Whatever, he thought sullenly. At least he’s not delaying my apprentice ceremony over this.

(( My apologies, I’d no idea Pikekit was considered missing,,! ;; A ;; I know I’d posted twice with him between 8/23 - 9/6, is that not enough to count for activity?
I can try to be more active with him in the future. ))

TheDragonLordOfPunz
September 16th, 2020, 02:23 PM
{{should i do a post for waterpelt and frostpelt now?}}

linnyboowho
September 16th, 2020, 04:25 PM

Ridgekit watched in awe as the clan leader stepped forward, raising his head to speak. His tiny claws kneaded into the dirt in anticipation. What would happen?

Then, chaos broke out. Suddenly, cats were yowling, screaming at each other. He stumbled backwards, crying out in surprise. What was happening? Missing cats? Intruders? His tiny head spun as the older cats chased out those that didn't belong. He searched the crowd for his Not-Momma, gasping as he saw her confront one of the infiltrators.

And in the same breath, the chaos ended. Kittens and young ones stepped forward as their names were called. Promoted. Ridgekit blinked. Was this was clan life was truly like?

Jessica1917 Rainquail

Abyssopelagic
September 16th, 2020, 07:10 PM
The rogues seemed to have been taken care of by the others, so when Flyfur smelled fear on one of her own kits, she moved to Ridgekit, who she was certain was the one who had been frightened.
"Did someone hurt you, I heard a gasp."
He didn't look hurt, maybe a little frightened or freaked out, but she was going to check in on him to be safe.
linnyboowho

linnyboowho
September 16th, 2020, 11:14 PM

He looked up at her with eyes as wide as the moon, his body lowered to the ground. He shook gently. So many questions spun in his mind. His mouth opened and closed, but no words came out. Eventually, he spoke.

"Were they bad cats, Not-Momma?"

Rainquail

BEAR.
September 17th, 2020, 01:31 PM
[ Double check for multiple mentions please! ]
Before Lionstar dealt with the stupid babies, he wanted to handle the current apprentice situation first. "Almondpaw [ Star Wolf], if you think being strict with cats who are trespassing, or cats who have neglected to be around the Clan, is 'mean' than perhaps you need to get your priorities straight. The safety and prosperity of our Clan needs to come first, and there is rarely a good reason for cats to disappear on us in such a careless manner."

Lionstar had been under the impression Almondpaw was nearing the end of his training, but he was beginning to think otherwise if this was how he wanted to behave. He could keep a close eye on him at least.

"There are many apprentices standing beneath me that are almost done with their training, but have been held back by the incompetence of their former mentors repeatedly. Because of this, I have decided that I will not be assigning them to one of you. I want to ensure they can meet the last steps to warriorhood without risking them being struck with unreliability once more.

"Spiderpaw [ hope], Almondpaw [ Star Wolf], Ripplepaw [ RedHead], Stealthpaw [ StealthWarrior], you will all be under my tutelage to get whatever remaining lessons you need. We can discuss your requirements after the meeting has ended.

"On a similar note, I didn't call you forward Plumpaw [ implimm] but I know you are almost done with your training as well. I'll be discussing your requirements with you after this meeting and we can work to get you the warrior name you rightfully deserve.

"In addition, Tinypaw [ Handsome Lion], I will be taking you on as my apprentice. I don't know where Gaystep ran off too, but you're too precious to risk abandonment again." He had high hopes for the other warrior. Squashed.

"Whitepaw [ TheShadowAnimal], until you receive your warrior name, Greenheart [ Greenleap] will be your mentor.

"Dovepaw [ SorrelClaw], until you receive your warrior name, Dogflame [ Lynxpaw] will be your mentor.

"Sorrelpaw [ wnder], until you receive your warrior name, Spiritedleap [ Slinky] will be your mentor." Lionstar paused to let everyone get situated before his attention fell onto the kits.

Otterkit and Goslingkit, namely.

"Otterkit [ Mumble], there is no excuse you can give me that will justify leaving camp when you, as a kit, are not supposed to. Since you can't seem to accept your wrong-doings, I will not be making you an apprentice today." And that was final. Try again next meeting.

To Goslingkit, his face fell into stoicism. "As for you, Goslingkit [ Corruptx]. If being injured makes a cat a freak in your eyes, then you have no place in this Clan as an apprentice. You are also not becoming an apprentice today." Either Goslingkit would behave, or she would continue on a decline and Lionstar could have Fawnsqueak take out the trash.

"Foxkit [ ~Fox~], why are you just.. hanging out back there? I called you forward." He was confused by her behavior. He thought she wanted to be apprenticed?

And now, the ones who did come forward:

"Kits, you have all met the requirements to become an apprentice.

"Eelkit [ Arie], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Eelpaw. Goosefury [ Slushie], I think it might do you some good to be able to get out of camp more.. you will be Eelpaw's mentor, and I hope your courage and steadfast loyalty is passed down to your new apprentice.

"Halfkit [ Rainquail], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Halfpaw." Yuck, the tribute name. Lionstar didn't like it. Why not, 'Splitkit'? At least that sounded funny. "Dogflame [ Lynxpaw], consider this a way to redeem yourself. You will be Halfpaw's mentor and I hope you can teach her responsibility." Something Dogflame had lacked when he let the rogue get away from justice.

"Bristlekit [ Wings], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Bristlepaw. Fennelheart [ Zesty Mango], what you requested, you shall receive. Bristlepaw will be your apprentice. Don't disappoint me." Because Lionstar was apprehensive about how well this would work out. It was Fennelheart, after all..

"Darkkit [ Cougar], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Charredpaw. Consider it the opportunity to have a new beginning. Flyfur [ Rainquail], you've done well in teaching Charredpaw good manners, and I hope you can continue to help him grow as his mentor.

"Ebonykit [ Trouble], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Ebonypaw. Berryscorch [ Puddle~], you have a knack for keeping cats in line, and I trust you will do wonders for Ebonypaw as his mentor. In addition.. Blizzardsky [ Zesty Mango]. I want you to shadow training sessions Berryscorch oversees with Ebonypaw. Learn how to mentor from her." Lionstar didn't want to give Blizzardsky an apprentice until he was certain he wouldn't be a complete idiot about it.

"Basilkit [ Jessica1917], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Basilpaw. Flarespots [ Bramblefire01] will be your mentor, and I hope he can teach you to be a respectable warrior." Flarespots gave Lionstar some weird vibes, but as long as he behaved.. Lionstar would tolerate this.

"Stripekit [ Ikoria the Wolf Pup], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Stripepaw. Splashleap [ gs29513], you look like you might faint from eagerness. Take a breath, relax. Stripepaw will be your apprentice and I trust you can pass your enthusiasm onto her."

And now that left Pikekit. He looked a little sulky, but Lionstar wasn't surprised when he was called out for his misbehavior. "Pikekit [ Finpaw], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Pikepaw. Riverpad [ noodle.], you seem like a nice fella, and I trust you can pass your skills onto young Pikepaw here." Hopefully everything would go well with these pairings.. Lionstar was very, very tired of reassignments.[ BUMP for: hazelpaw [ Corruptx], lemonpaw [ Shadownose], ravenpaw [ Tigerstorm0926],
shadedpaw [ Silverclover], wavepaw [ ~RooRoo~], badgerpaw [ Trouble] ]

Jessica1917
September 17th, 2020, 01:36 PM
Basilki, no PAW basilpaw looked up at her leader, pride expanding in her chest. She was an apprentice! An apprentice! She looked around for her new mentor. She would be the best apprentice! At least a good one. Flarespots he said? Bramblefire01

Mango
September 17th, 2020, 01:39 PM
Wings

Fennelheart was frankly shocked that Lionstar honored her request and scanned the clearing for Bristlepaw before hurrying over to her, by hurrying as fast as her almost retired body would carry her to boop his nose and then smile,” You ready to begin training Bristlepaw? I’ll take you out for some hunting lessons once the meeting concludes. It’s something that takes time to improve at.” she meowed then it crossed her mind, how would she manage the swimming and fishing lessons. She refused to go near water outside of that horrible swim lesson she had once.
Trouble Puddle~
Blizzardsky smiled,” Ebonypaw. You’ll be our apprentice. How does it seem to you having two mentors instead of one mentor.“ he meowed despite the fact that he was simply to shadow Ebonypaw’s training with Berryscorch. He turned to Berryscorch,” we should do swimming first. It’s dangerous to not know how to swim. Since I’m the best swimmer of the two of us, I can teach Ebonypaw.“ he meowed

Ramen Noodles
September 17th, 2020, 01:40 PM
“Amazing!”, meowed Riverpad excitedly. “I wish to lend all information I have learned over to this apprentice.”

Roseleader
September 17th, 2020, 01:42 PM
RosePaw cheers Ellpaw! HalfPaw! Halfpaw! HalfPaw! Bristlepaw! Charredpaw! Ebonypaw! Basilpaw! Stripepaw! Stripepaw! Stripepaw! Pikepaw! cheering the name of her adopted little sisters three times. Arie Rainquail Wings Cougar Trouble Jessica1917 Ikoria the Wolf Pup Finpaw BILL.

Arie
September 17th, 2020, 01:44 PM
-- Slushie --

Wait. Eelpaw? He was Eelpaw now? He didn't know how to feel, and as soon as it seemed the thing was over, where he had to stand in front of everyone and not clinging to anyone, someone's paw or leg, the kit... wait apprentice, scurried back towards Goosefury. Who it seemed was now his mentor. Never never never would he leave him! Eelpaw didn't want to be abandoned. That just couldn't happen. And now... now Mister Scary Loud cat, had given him the cat who'd comforted him as his mentor and Eelpaw was surprisingly fine with it... at least it wasn't someone who would just leave him to rot! like his Ma had done. He needed to talk to Mister Scary Loud Cat about finding his Ma... and maybe giving her a slap or two. Eel wasn't happy with how she'd just... left him. Didn't feel good. Nevertheless he ran tumbly dumbly into Goosefury as he spotted the warrior and launched himself at his leg now hugging it close to his body. Nope. Wasn't going to touch noses. He would instead touch his nose to Goosefury's leg. That would do right?

-Ash-
September 17th, 2020, 01:45 PM
Ebonypaw's blue eyes were bright with excitement. Berryscorch sounded nice! And... Oh yeah! Blizzardsky! The one that had taught him 'pain tolerance!' He wondered ig he would do more of that?

And then he realized something. Burningkit wasn't here. His biggest life goal-- to be ahead of Meankit-- was complete! Haha! He almost starteed chanting about it, but realized that wouldn't make him look good. He needed to be the best! He needed to be a warrior when Burningkit was an apprentice! No, he needed to be a warrior when she was a kit.

Wait. Swimming? No way. "No swimming!"
Zesty Mango Puddle~

The Kitty.
September 17th, 2020, 02:00 PM
[ @BILL. (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1) ]

Goslingkit

Gee. Lionstar sure was making a hella big deal out of a mere little nickname.

At this, Goslingkit jerked her chin up, a scowl overcoming her maw. "Lionstar," she growled, orange eyes fluttering shut in a languid blink. "It was a simple joke, and nothing else - I don't see why it should solidify my not getting a ceremony, eh? I get it was wrong. But at least think of the asset I could make myself if I simply experienced the training that an apprentice goes through, would you? I have done nothing to harm a Clanmate - as a matter-of-fact, I love RiverClan. Just...." She permitted a moment of hesitation to consider her upcoming words. "Just... let me prove myself, hm? Please."

Now to gauge his decision. Gosling inhaled a sharp breath.

JackHunt_17
September 17th, 2020, 02:04 PM
Basilki, no PAW basilpaw looked up at her leader, pride expanding in her chest. She was an apprentice! An apprentice! She looked around for her new mentor. She would be the best apprentice! At least a good one. Flarespots he said? Bramblefire01
(Flarespots sucks, he;s mean, btw)
Flarespots walked over to his apprentice. "So". He grunted. "I get you for my first apprentice. Thought Lionstar would do better." he grumbled. "So i know you where expecting to tour the territory, but we are getting right down to buissness. Now follow me to the training arena." He said.

Astraea
September 17th, 2020, 02:12 PM
{ BILL. } Sorry , sir ! I didnt here you .~She said as she ran foward to the rest to thr group of the new apprentices with a huge smile on her face ~ ~This was the day , the best of her life , so far she thought to herself , she stopped running when she reached the group and then looked up her leader the sun beaming on her face with pride~

Jessica1917
September 17th, 2020, 02:12 PM
Basilpaw reached up to Flarespots to touch noses. "Ok! What will I be learning?" She asked him. She could explore the territory later.
(ok) Bramblefire01

stag
September 17th, 2020, 02:21 PM
// Rainquail

*Charredpaw nodded,with a smile on his face. This was a new beginning,No more Riverkit or Random cats to called him a freak! Poor goslingkit she wasnt becoming an appertince. Charredpaw thought,he walked over to Flyfur trying not to step on the kit siting with her. He booped his nose with hers and smiled*

Im not gonna disappear I promise,I'll be your best appertince.

*Charredpaw sat down next to her,he lashed his happily. He listened to the rest of the meeting quietly.*