PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Floodstone

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

The Flying Pizza
June 1st, 2021, 07:57 PM
|Mothsky|

The queen could not help but feel bad for the former warrior. That was harsh..in some way..she thought.

Madelaine
June 1st, 2021, 07:59 PM
Heronflight looked at the newly named Vinepaw. It must suck to be demoted back. Luckily she would never do anything like that. Her kits needed one parent to keep them sane. She was curious of what Splashleap had to say more than the demotion. Then she would go back to sleep. All if this made her tired. She was due any day now.

Nostalgia
June 1st, 2021, 08:02 PM
Vinepaw ig stared at the enthusiastic warrior, and shifted the gaze to Frostfeather Nostalgia

Feeling the a gaze burning into her side she turned and made eye contact with Vinepaw. Of coarse she felt bad for her clanmate, but it felt awkward, should she have cheered her name? She nodded politely at the she cat, hoping that was the right reaction to give her.

Glitch_Candle
June 1st, 2021, 08:07 PM
Feeling the a gaze burning into her side she turned and made eye contact with Vinepaw. Of coarse she felt bad for her clanmate, but it felt awkward, should she have cheered her name? She nodded politely at the she cat, hoping that was the right reaction to give her.
Vinepaw left the gaze, still pissed, and stared at Splashleap

Quickpaw
June 1st, 2021, 08:24 PM
~Stonewing~

Stonewing didn't care about Peonypaw's death and he found himself enjoying the other cat's punishment.

~Silverkit~

An apprentice had died? Silverkit suddenly didn't want to hear what else the leader had to say. He didn't want to hear any more things about deaths and just bad things in general. He ran back inside the nursery, hoping no one had noticed him, but not caring that much if someone had.

Akira
June 1st, 2021, 08:36 PM
Reedpaw blinked. Who was Peonypaw? And... when had she died? That was sad! But... was Vinepaw that cat acting like a kit at the Gathering? Well, it would have been more fitting to name her for her behavior, but whatever. The dark gray tabby tom stifled a yawn. He wanted to take a nap and then do some training later.

MooingPanda
June 1st, 2021, 08:59 PM
Brambleheart frowned. He was all for helping cats out if they truly needed it, but he would be a little wary of inviting them to live in RiverClan. There always seemed to be a trust issue these days. The ShadowClan she-cat especially. He didn't trust one hair on any ShadowClan cat's mangy pelt. Tough for Vinepaw. He sympathized with her for a moment. Being demoted was embarrassing. Then, he realized that she had done something that warranted such an act. The leader's place at the Seastones were only for leaders. Vinepaw should know better then to try and get up there.

Brambleheart had no idea who Peonypaw was, so that didn't matter too much. The news about coyotes weren't anything new. There had been scents reported since the attack. The Clan knew that there was a possibility that they were still hanging around. If the apprentice wandered off by herself, then it was her fault.

Sklee
June 1st, 2021, 09:07 PM
Amberpaw bristled. Even though she hadn’t been there for the fight, she still took it personally. She was a Riverclan cat, and that meant something to her. Clearly it didn’t mean anything to the Thunderclan cats though.

Rizo
June 2nd, 2021, 03:05 AM
"Graystorm!Sandflower! Goldenkit! Hollykit!" Frostfeather cheered. She wasn't sure how to respond to Vinepelt- no Vinepaw's demotion. She left her out of the cheers for now. A part of her hurt a bit, she was really looking forward to being a mentor.

All in good time she reminded herself. As she kept that thought to herself she felt a prickle of embarrassment flow up her spine. She had just told Wolfsong and Moonfrost that she was going to be a mentor and now she wasn't! She turned her gaze to the ground, not wanting to meet their eyes. She waited for Splashleap to continue.

Wolfsong purred and joined in the calls for the new members of RiverClan while Moonfrost swished her tail across the ground happily.
The silver she-cat turned back to her new friend. "Moonfrost and I would love to train our apprentices with you once we all are finally assigned as mentors. We do seem to have a lot of kits in the nursery, so I'm sure we'll be chosen soon. Who are you hoping to mentor? Have you met many of the kits?" Wolfsong mused to Frostfeather while the lull in announcements occurred, then promptly turned her attention back to the Streamstone as Kestrelstar mentioned the issues with ThunderClan. Moonfrost dug her claws into the dirt as she listened, distressed over the thought of a young cat dying to something as annoying as a coyote.

Ziera
June 2nd, 2021, 03:46 AM
// Stormtalon

Stormtalon agreed with Kestrelstar's punishment for Vinepaw. The sight of her bristling pelt and shuffling paws brought even more satisfaction (as clearly she felt some sting of humiliation). Honestly...after that little stunt Vine pulled at the gathering? Storm didn't think anyone would complain if the impudent kit was made to redo her entire training instead of play apprentice for one moon.

...It just surprised Stormtalon that Kestrel made him the overseer. Stars. Babysitting manner-less kits was not how he wanted to spend his time; Storm possessed neither warmth nor patience for willful idiots.
This was revenge for visiting Kestrel's den and asking questions, wasn't it.

Still. Their leader tasked him with the job -- unsavory as it was -- and he would do it, because at least Storm understood a little something about respect that Vinepaw's mentor neglected to teach her. When Kestrel's golden eyes met Stormtalon's green ones, the latter nodded his acceptance without any hint of grumping.

Attention shifted when Splashleap was given an invitation to speak. After Kestrel closing off the border to apprentices, Stormtalon was interested to hear what their deputy had to say.

_Riverblossom_
June 2nd, 2021, 06:55 AM
Kestrelstar nodded as Nightleap spoke her vow of continued loyalty, giving a wave of his tail before turning and bounding back up onto the Streamstone. The cheers that erupted below warmed his heart, and was a clear indication that despite everything, RiverClan would survive. They would not only survive, but they would rise to great heights and soon have the respect they deserved.

[ Rani ]
Out of the corner of his eye, a particular cat caught his interest. Snakeheart had left the den a little while after coming in to bandage Splashleap, and the leader hadn't thought to question where he had to go. But the water that dripped from his pelt and the unreadable expression cause a stir of anxiety within him. Why was he soaking wet?

It wasn't something Kestrelstar wanted to draw much attention to regardless, so he raised his tail for attention of the Clan once more. This was a long meeting already, and he wanted to wrap it up.

"We have a few new faces that have joined our ranks. Stormshadow had joined us from ShadowClan, swearing his loyalty to RiverClan and to his mate, Shinestone. In reflection of this, he will be known as Graystorm [ Peril ]," the gray tabby gave a nod to the tom, eyes moving from him to Shinestone. He'd keep an eye on them, but for now he'd put his trust in Shinestone [ FrostCat ].

"A new queen came seeking solace at our border named Dune. Her new name shall be Sandflower [ _Riverblossom_ ], and I expect the current queens to make room for her."

"Lastly, two kits thought they'd be brave and wander off into our territory alone. While I reminded them how dangerous it is, I could not simply push aside their aspirations. Ace and June - until you are of 6 moons, you shall be known as Goldenkit and Hollykit [ -Skyfall- ]. Fernstream [ ~Storm~ ], I see you've met them already," Kestrelstar nodded to the queen, "so I would appreciate if you're able to keep an eye on them."

He waited for a brief moment as he was sure there would be murmurings of the newcomers. If any cat had an issue though, Kestrelstar would keep an eye out and resolve any matters that came to the surface. He'd watch Graystorm closely and be taking him for swimming lessons, so he didn't see an issue there, and once Sandlfower was done kitting he'd do the same for her.

[ Rippleshade ]
Now it was onto a bit of a serious matter before wrapping the meeting up. "As some of you were aware, tensions were high at the last Gathering. One of our warriors - Vinepelt - took it upon herself to be a second leader of RiverClan and invite herself onto the leaders' rock at Seastones." Kestrelstar leaned forward to fix his narrowed gaze at the molly. "I will not tolerate this kind of disrespect. You're allowed to have opinions that differ from mine, but I will not have warriors acting like kits in front of the other Clans."

With a wave of his tail, Kestrelstar stood up straighter once more. "Until you can show me you know how to act like a warrior, you are demoted back to Vinepaw and are confined to camp for the next moon. It will be your reponsibility to make sure the elders, queens, and kits are all taken care of. Fail to do this, and we will re-evaluate your place as a RiverClan cat." Was the punishment harsh? He didn't think so. Kestrelstar didn't mind if his Clanmates' opinions differed from his, but he'd be damned if they acted like anything less than a strong unit in front of the other Clans.

"Stormtalon [ Redtalon ], I trust that you'll keep an eye on her to make sure she follows these orders, and if there are any issues I would like for you to let me know." the leader glanced at the warrior before flicking his tail to move on. Stars he wanted to end this.

"As for an update on the situation with ThunderClan. The border and Smallpines area is currently off limits to all apprentices. Any warriors who go to hunt in the area are encourage to take at least another warrior with them. Peonypaw was found dead at the border, the result of a lingering coyote. I myself will be making sure the mutt is gone."

Glancing down, he moved to the side of the rock and gestured for Splashleap to join him. "ThunderClan has also been testing the boundaries since the warning I gave at the Gathering, and an incident at the border has called for more serious measures to be taken. Splashleap's patrol was there for it, and I'd like her to share with you all what kind of cats we share our borders with." Yellow eyes gave an encouraging glance for the warrior to join him to share what her patrol had found.

[ gs29513 ]

Dipper Papaya Puddle~ Shade. Zesty Mango Rainquail Willowfern elysian Rockfall ~Fierceclaw~ Dizerel AntiAngelic Lavender’fur Corpse da bunny Starfall EriBarry fallepoch Moon Kit Kyrieknight Aquilex Shimm Redthorn Zero r1verstone Kunaiskrill jimothy implimm Silverfur & Co thurz Fuzzy hope Pheasantflight Bread Rxmulus Dragonshifter Cobra shaded shadow Exis Sparrowsong and Co. Tiabirb MooingPanda x ghostie Appleheart AppleCat4 Jackpot wren SilverMuffin Fern Quickpaw Jayfeather 76 Oakpaw1 Nostalgia Moonlightwolfpup finnzel Star Dashie Angelique Cherry_Jay Fawnhearted feather lily littlelove FireyZack The Flying Pizza Sklee Topaztaill Panda1440 pink leaves ~dust~ leopardstrike4 Sky13 SilverSketches windtail Wintersun Dahliamoon Feathercreek @keiryn Comet Wrenpaw11 Ashnose Pyrobugg Doritopaw123 ShadowWing65 Virgo Bush Aspensong CreativeWolf Minty im a cat Roseleader @~^*Snow’Drop*^~ OhZeeWolf Riverfly Twilight Wing warriorcatsareamazing7 Saiko_Feather Mrs. Sloth Stormtoothof RiztheHuntress WarriorzFan Lightberry
Sandflower felt a little out of place there but she wanted to prove she could do it.So she held her head up high as the leader said her new name.

Tiabirb
June 2nd, 2021, 07:22 AM
Hmph. Serves you right. Starlingflight thought to herself regarding the demotion. Cats needed to learn their place, and especially if they chose to be disruptive in front of their rivals.

"Welcome Sandflower! Welcome Graystorm! Welcome Goldenkit and Hollykit!" Starlingflight called out, surprised truthfully that so many new cats were joining them suddenly. And former ShadowClan too.

But she couldn't ignore the lump of grief in her throat as she remembered Peonypaw's small body, torn asunder by large and vicious teeth. Her head dipped, mourning for the poor apprentice, and for Kestrelstar, who had already suffered so much.

Raven~
June 2nd, 2021, 07:29 AM
Shinestone
Shinestone took in a sharp breath. Stormshadow was.....here. He was here! They could finally live together, and her kits could know their father. There would be no more hiding. She padded up to the Streamstone, her eyes hopeful. Look over here, Shadow, She silently begged.
Peril
Palebrook
"Graystorm! Sandflower! Hollykit! Goldenkit!" Palebrook cheered for the newcomers. She was excited to get to know them, but at the same time she felt bad for Vinepaw. That was tough.
Frostpaw
Frostpaw curled her lip up slightly. A ShadowClan cat? Here? What was Kestrelstar thinking? It was messed up.

AppleCat4
June 2nd, 2021, 08:58 AM
Jaynose peered around at the joining cats, trying to seem welcoming. It was easy to accept the kits… because they were kits. Jaynose was mostly just hesitant with the older cats joining. Perhaps it was nothing, and they’d prove loyal in the end, but better to wait until they prove it than be caught off-guard.

Nostalgia
June 2nd, 2021, 09:42 AM
Wolfsong purred and joined in the calls for the new members of RiverClan while Moonfrost swished her tail across the ground happily.
The silver she-cat turned back to her new friend. "Moonfrost and I would love to train our apprentices with you once we all are finally assigned as mentors. We do seem to have a lot of kits in the nursery, so I'm sure we'll be chosen soon. Who are you hoping to mentor? Have you met many of the kits?" Wolfsong mused to Frostfeather while the lull in announcements occurred, then promptly turned her attention back to the Streamstone as Kestrelstar mentioned the issues with ThunderClan. Moonfrost dug her claws into the dirt as she listened, distressed over the thought of a young cat dying to something as annoying as a coyote.

Waiting for Splashleap speak, Frostfeather leaning back over and in a respectful whisper said “ well I can’t say that I have had many interactions with the kits but I’d like one that has some attitude” she chuckled. “I consider myself a bit quieter but I find that when around louder company I find myself getting bolder. I suppose I could learn from a future apprentice as much as they could learn to me. How about you? Anyone caught your eye?”

Wrapping her tail around her paws she turned her attention back to splashleap. She found her eyes wandering of towards Vinepelt though, she felt she had insulted her clan mate and that didn’t sit right with her.

gs29513
June 2nd, 2021, 11:08 AM
Splashleap might have stopped listening, might have let her attention wander briefly. After all, everyone knew the warrior ceremony by the time they were an apprentice, at least she had. Known that was what she wanted to hear, but with her name instead of another cats. Both were good of course, but your own......that was something special. Raising her voice along with her clanmates, the deputy joined the chant, calling Nightleap! Nightleap! a wide smile stretching across her maw. From what she knew the molly would make a good warrior, not that Kestrelstar would make someone useless a warrior.

The news of new cats joining the clan wasn't a surprise, it happened all the time at least in Riverclan. The fact that one of them was from Shadowclan though......that was a bit more of a shock. If he had a mate here he would be less likely to skip off, but she imagined that he would be getting some looks from some of the older cats in the clan. After all, while the pine forest cats had remained in check for Kestrelstar's time as leader, they had definitely been a major threat during her time as a kit and as an apprentice, never to be really trusted.

Her eyes narrowed slightly as she caught Vinepelt's name, the pest that had tried her very best to make a mockery of the clan at the gathering. She seemed to at least be somewhat abashed by Kestrelstar's words, and at least she didn't start yowling when he announced her punishment. It seemed some cats might be sympathetic to the molly, but she felt it was more than fair. If she couldn't keep herself in check she shouldn't be allowed near the other clans. For all their troubles with Thunderclan, having the seemingly quite rash warrior wandering into their territory wouldn't be at all a good thing.

It was a good thing, she supposed, that the border was closed to apprentices, although Splashleap was fairly certain some would end up there anyway. Say it's off limits, suddenly they all want to be there. Well, not all of them. The ones that are idiots. The molly took a deep breath as Kestrelstar moved to the side, clearly intending for her to join him on the rock. Bunching her hind legs, wow that thing looked a bit tall, she hopped upwards, landing with only a small bit of skidding on the rock. It was a bit crowded with the two of them, and if she had been a large cat it probably wouldn't have worked, but she wasn't so it was fine.

She was a bit nervous about talking to everyone, but since she had left Kestrelstar's den she had been thinking about what she would say. Well, really muttering the same words to herself over and over again. And now that she was up here.......her brain was officially gone. Um....so the Thunderclan border. Yeah. silently cursing herself, Splashleap tried to make that completely idiotic statement not set to tone for everything. She tried. Rainstorm, Sprigcloud and Bumblestep, and uh, me, went to the Thunderclan border.

Ok, that had been completely self explanatory, this was not going well at all. Looking around, Splashleap tried to focus on one cat. Just one, talk to them. Unfortunately the cat her brain picked was Vinepaw, who was, naturally, completely fuming. And while we were there, we got attacked. By a Thunderclan cat. He was....hiding in a bush for some reason. It was unlikely they would ever find out why, it made just about no sense to Splashleap at this point. When we smelled him he jumped uh..... who was it, she thought it was Bumblestep but she wasn't sure! Bumblestep, and we ended up fighting. Eventually he took off, once he was pretty well wounded.

She was more than ready to get off the rock, and after only a few moments of watching her clanmates acceptably angry reactions(hopefully what she said would override the way in which it was delivered) she slid down to the side, dropping into her normal, comfortable, out of the way spot. Have fun with any questions Kestrelstar, Splashleap had no plans of doing THAT again. Yep, she had better hope Starclan liked him, because she REALLY had no desire to go up on that rock ever again unless absolutely necessary.
spade

@Rani Dipper Papaya Puddle~ Shade. Zesty Mango Rainquail Willowfern elysian Rockfall ~Fierceclaw~ Dizerel AntiAngelic Lavender’fur Corpse da bunny Starfall EriBarry fallepoch Moon Kit Kyrieknight Aquilex Shimm Redthorn Zero r1verstone Kunaiskrill jimothy implimm Silverfur & Co thurz Fuzzy hope Pheasantflight Bread Rxmulus Dragonshifter Cobra shaded shadow Exis Sparrowsong and Co. Tiabirb MooingPanda x ghostie Appleheart AppleCat4 Jackpot wren SilverMuffin Fern Quickpaw Jayfeather 76 Oakpaw1 Nostalgia Moonlightwolfpup finnzel Star Dashie Angelique Cherry_Jay Fawnhearted feather lily littlelove FireyZack The Flying Pizza Sklee Topaztaill Panda1440 pink leaves ~dust~ leopardstrike4 Sky13 SilverSketches windtail Wintersun Dahliamoon Feathercreek @keiryn Comet Wrenpaw11 Ashnose Pyrobugg Doritopaw123 ShadowWing65 Virgo Bush Aspensong CreativeWolf Minty im a cat Roseleader @~^*Snow’Drop*^~ OhZeeWolf Riverfly Twilight Wing warriorcatsareamazing7 Saiko_Feather Mrs. Sloth Stormtoothof RiztheHuntress WarriorzFan Lightberry Peril FrostCat _Riverblossom_ -Skyfall- ~Storm~ Rippleshade Redtalon

starry
June 2nd, 2021, 11:11 AM
Fernstream

Fernstream smiled at Goldenkit and Hollykit. "So you want me to give you a tour?" the queen offered. Of course, she was going to accept them into the clan like every other cat. "How many moons old are you, anyways?"

-Skyfall-

Nostalgia
June 2nd, 2021, 11:16 AM
Frostfeather watched Splashleap in amusement until she mentioned the Thunderclan cat. She felt her fur rise.

A Thunderclan warrior had attacked them? Without warning? What snake hearts!

She turned to Wolfsong.

"do you think Krestlerstar is going to confront Eveningstar?"
she whispered?
RiztheHuntress

VexSkullz
June 2nd, 2021, 12:03 PM
Kestrelsplash ༄

He looked as the Leader and Deputy spoke, his eyes never leaving the two while his ears were pricked in concentration.
He'd been worried that his time at the Gathering had also angered his Leader in some way, with his argument with the two others. He didn't bother to remember their names, but their aggression towards his Clan made him irritated to no end.

Quickpaw
June 2nd, 2021, 12:05 PM
~Stonewing~

Who cares? Stonewing glared at the deputy. If I didn't get to fight, it's not a big deal. Besides, you are a terrible deputy. I would have done way better.

Tiabirb
June 2nd, 2021, 12:18 PM
Starlingflight noted that Splashleap seemed nervous, and thought that her information seemed inconclusive. But at the same time, she felt pity; ThunderClan was only aggravating the wounds in RiverClan, and with their warriors being assaulted..within their own territory, that would be an offense that would need addressed immediately with Eveningstar.

But Splashleap wiggled off the rock quickly. Was the deputy really that nervous about speaking to her Clan? Hmm..Starlingflight figured she may go talk to the deputy after this meeting; Cats wanted to see a confident deputy, and Splashleap's confidence was...well, lacking to say the least.

Akira
June 2nd, 2021, 12:25 PM
Reedpaw frowned. That wasn't nice! Then again, if what Eveningstar said at the Gathering was true, then that was pretty light compared to what... that cat did. Still, how many insane cats had hidden themselves in the Clans? He thought they only hid themselves in RiverClan and ShadowClan! Huh...

Rizo
June 2nd, 2021, 12:48 PM
She looked to kestrelstar. “I never thought this day would come, thank you kestrelstar.. you helped me the most. I will strive to keep making you proud. I promise.” She looked to him, and then to her clan mates.
spade
Wolfsong waved her tail to call Nightleap over after her ceremony, pride glowing in her eyes.

Waiting for Splashleap speak, Frostfeather leaning back over and in a respectful whisper said “ well I can’t say that I have had many interactions with the kits but I’d like one that has some attitude” she chuckled. “I consider myself a bit quieter but I find that when around louder company I find myself getting bolder. I suppose I could learn from a future apprentice as much as they could learn to me. How about you? Anyone caught your eye?”

Wrapping her tail around her paws she turned her attention back to splashleap. She found her eyes wandering of towards Vinepelt though, she felt she had insulted her clan mate and that didn’t sit right with her.

Wolfsong looked to the nursery as her tail flicked. "No one has caught my eye yet, per say. I haven't really ventured to the nursery much. We might have to change that," she mewed before looking at her sister, who nodded in agreement. "Maybe after the meeting we should go talk to the queens, they're probably hungry anyway."

Frostfeather watched Splashleap in amusement until she mentioned the Thunderclan cat. She felt her fur rise.

A Thunderclan warrior had attacked them? Without warning? What snake hearts!

She turned to Wolfsong.

"do you think Krestlerstar is going to confront Eveningstar?"
she whispered?
RiztheHuntress

Wolfsong's eyes went wide, and she felt Moonfrost's hackels rise next to her. "I hope Kestrelstar does. Thats no way for a warrior to conduct themselves, especially after everything that has happened between us and Thunderclan."

MooingPanda
June 2nd, 2021, 02:09 PM
Brambleheart bristled. That was an odd thing to do, even for a ThunderClan cat. What was the point of attacking a patrol that outnumbered you by four cats? He didn't understand it. Hopefully, one of the patrolling cats could point the attacker out in the next Gathering. "Did you get a good look at him?" he called, getting to his feet.

poppy
June 2nd, 2021, 02:11 PM
Fernstream

Fernstream smiled at Goldenkit and Hollykit. "So you want me to give you a tour?" the queen offered. Of course, she was going to accept them into the clan like every other cat. "How many moons old are you, anyways?"

-Skyfall-
"I'm four moons! So is June- uh... Hollykit. Wow, this is weird! I'm a Clan cat!!!!' Goldenkit squealed. "I feel so cool!"

Glitch_Candle
June 2nd, 2021, 02:51 PM
Vinepaw was just mad at Kestrelstar, but now she was fuming even more now. “HOW DARE EVENINGSTAR, AFTER THE WARNING AND EVERYTHING!” She darted to the warriors’ den, remembered e punishment, and slumped over to the apprentices den.

Kunaisoul
June 2nd, 2021, 03:42 PM
Wolfsong waved her tail to call Nightleap over after her ceremony, pride glowing in her eyes.

Wolfsong looked to the nursery as her tail flicked. "No one has caught my eye yet, per say. I haven't really ventured to the nursery much. We might have to change that," she mewed before looking at her sister, who nodded in agreement. "Maybe after the meeting we should go talk to the queens, they're probably hungry anyway."

Wolfsong's eyes went wide, and she felt Moonfrost's hackels rise next to her. "I hope Kestrelstar does. Thats no way for a warrior to conduct themselves, especially after everything that has happened between us and Thunderclan."
Nightleap looked to her sister, smiling.

Rizo
June 2nd, 2021, 04:10 PM
Nightleap looked to her sister, smiling.

Wolfsong padded over to Nightleap and rubbed her head against the dark she-cat's shoulder. "Moonfrost and I are so proud of you! We saved you a spot next to us in the warrior's den for your nest, we'll help you get it set up tonight," she mewed before turning back to where she had left Moonfrost and Frostfeather. "Come sit with us! We made a new friend!"
Moonfrost sat up as the silver she-cat padded back to their little spot and blinked warmly at Nightleap.

Kunaisoul
June 2nd, 2021, 06:41 PM
Wolfsong padded over to Nightleap and rubbed her head against the dark she-cat's shoulder. "Moonfrost and I are so proud of you! We saved you a spot next to us in the warrior's den for your nest, we'll help you get it set up tonight," she mewed before turning back to where she had left Moonfrost and Frostfeather. "Come sit with us! We made a new friend!"
Moonfrost sat up as the silver she-cat padded back to their little spot and blinked warmly at Nightleap.
“Oh, sure!” Nightleap said, walking over.

spade
June 2nd, 2021, 06:55 PM
As Splashleap scrambled up beside him, Kestrelstar could feel the anxiety coming off her in waves. As a show of comfort, he placed his tail gently on her back, hoping that there was some way he'd be able to help with this. Perhaps a walk, or a hunt - in reality they actually didn't know each other that well outside of just average Clanmates. At least they had a headstart on teamwork though - the ability to create a tight knight unity for RiverClan while it appeared Eveningstar had yet to select a deputy.

Her speech was quick and over with, and the leader nodded as she leapt back down. "This cat brutally attacked Splashleap's ear, an injured the others in the patrol, with absolutely no aggression from out side," the tom continued, comanding the attention of his Clan once more. "We will be reinforcing our borders - Splashleap will see to this. There will be shells placed along the border for anyone who dares try to disregard it again, as well as lining the camp wall. It will take a bit to get used to, but this will benefit the camp and border defenses in the long run." Stars, he hoped so.

"As a reminder, all apprentices are forbidden from Smallpines, lest you want to be a kit once more and start your training over," Kestrelstar warned, eyeing the apprentices that were there.

"This meeting is dismissed."

Kestrelstar bunched his hind legs, paws outstretched and aiming for the ground below as he landed. Once on the ground, he headed directly to his den, seeing as there were no other questions at the moment. He figured Snakeheart would either seek him out later or he would go to the medicine den - the dripping pelt and the worn look, something was obviously up, but it would be rested for now.

As Kestrelstar entered the den though he hesitated, something about the meeting still bugging him a bit. Normally he wouldn't have cared, but the snickering below the Streamrock irritated him. "Mossyhaze. Vinepaw. In my den now." With that, he disappeared inside his den.

- meeting dismissed -

[ Rippleshade SilverMuffin go ahead and have Mossyhaze and Vinepaw both come into Kestrelstar's den! Mention me when you post ^^ He'd like to have a word with them ]

gs29513 Rani Dipper Papaya Puddle~ Shade. Zesty Mango Rainquail Willowfern elysian Rockfall ~Fierceclaw~ Dizerel AntiAngelic Lavender’fur Corpse da bunny Starfall EriBarry fallepoch Moon Kit Kyrieknight Aquilex Shimm Redthorn Zero r1verstone Kunaiskrill jimothy implimm Silverfur & Co thurz Fuzzy hope Pheasantflight Bread Rxmulus Dragonshifter Cobra shaded shadow Exis Sparrowsong and Co. Tiabirb MooingPanda x ghostie Appleheart AppleCat4 Jackpot wren Fern Quickpaw Jayfeather 76 Oakpaw1 Nostalgia Moonlightwolfpup finnzel Star Dashie Angelique Cherry_Jay Fawnhearted feather lily littlelove FireyZack The Flying Pizza Sklee Topaztaill Panda1440 pink leaves ~dust~ leopardstrike4 Sky13 SilverSketches windtail Wintersun Dahliamoon Feathercreek @keiryn Comet Wrenpaw11 Ashnose Pyrobugg Doritopaw123 ShadowWing65 Virgo Bush Aspensong CreativeWolf Minty im a cat Roseleader @~^*Snow’Drop*^~ OhZeeWolf Riverfly Twilight Wing warriorcatsareamazing7 Saiko_Feather Mrs. Sloth Stormtoothof RiztheHuntress WarriorzFan Lightberry Peril FrostCat _Riverblossom_ -Skyfall- ~Storm~ Redtalon

Akira
June 2nd, 2021, 07:17 PM
Why were the apprentices being treated like numbskulls like the high ranks?! Reedpaw huffed. He wasn't that dumb... well, maybe he'd sneak a peek, but that's it. But, well, at least he could get to his nap now! So, with a sleepy sheug, he turned and walked to the apprentices den.

Quickpaw
June 2nd, 2021, 08:07 PM
~Stonewing~

Stonewing snorted. That hadn't been a good meeting at all.

wolfie
June 2nd, 2021, 09:21 PM
It seemed like his apprentice was no where to be seen.

Wormbite truthfully could barely pay attention to the meeting. Seriously, his brain just.. refused to listen. He would still chant out his clanmates' names, Nightleap? Surely would make a good warrior. Yet no one could dismiss the looming threat of Thunderclan.

He closed his eyes briefly, listening to the announcements. Wormbite was aware of the coyotes. Disgusting yet sly creatures that had decided to plague Riverclan. Then it turns out a Thunderclan cat had attacked a patrol? Seriously? His claws dug into the dirt, pulling up what was rooted. He could understand why Riverclan wasn't doing anything. They were rather, well, weak from what Wormbite could tell. Now that he had began to settle in -- there was still someone keeping him from jumping back into full force. Shimmeringpool.

Wormbite couldn't rest easily until she saw her. He kept in mind with what Kestrelstar said, tucking it away into a secret corner before rising back to his paws. Looks like it was finally time to properly attempt a reunion. A familiar anxiety had settled back into his heart.

Sklee
June 3rd, 2021, 01:44 AM
Amberpaw got up. She usually would have payed less attention, but she knew better. She wasn’t going anywhere near Smallpines. At least, not until she was finished with her training, however long it would be.

starry
June 3rd, 2021, 04:00 AM
Fernstream

The she-cat smiled. "I'm sure you will have a great time in RiverClan. Do you need someone to take care of you?" Of course, she'd be open for that. It was rather unusal. Fernstream had never before noticed she loved kits, until she moved into the nursery after making the announcement to Kestrelsplash. But she rather liked it, if she was honest.

Probably, Hollykit and Goldenkit didn't know the camp very well yet. The queen decided to ask if she should give them a tour. "Do you want me to show you around camp? You especially need to explore the nursery, as that'll be you spend most of you're time. The elders' den and the clearing are also available for you to be in, though. The elders' tell great story's."

-Skyfall-

Raven~
June 3rd, 2021, 06:27 AM
Shinestone
Shinestone did not go back to the nursery. She craned her neck further and tried to find Graystorm again.
Palebrook
Palebrook padded away. Perhaps she would go fish. That sounded nice. She slipped out of camp.
(If anyone wants to follow her please follow her!)
Frostpaw
Frostpaw looked at Rumblingstorm. "Now can we go?" She asked, trying not to sound like she was begging. Even though she was.
Peril

poppy
June 3rd, 2021, 09:08 AM
MooingPanda

Rainstorm heard Brambleheart raise his voice, and she nudged him to get his attention. I got a pretty nice look at him when he tried to rip my belly apart. She growled. Tornclaw, I think. Trust me, when he ran whimpering to his Clanmates a lot more than just his claws were torn. She fluffed out her fur and curled her lip. I don't know what his beef was with Splashleap's ear, he was trying to tear that straight off. As a trophy, perhaps.

Maybe Brambleheart was asking Splashleap, but Rainstorm had been there too, and she sure as heck remember that moron who ambushed her. Her stomach was still sore. 'Honestly!' She thought angrily. 'It's like he was trying to GUT
me!'

~Storm~

Hollykit nodded, with a small, hesitant smile. "Yes, please. That... that would be very nice." She didn't know why Fernstream was to show her the elders den, it wasn't like she would be moving there soon, anyways.

Goldenkit was more excited, simply because Hollykit was the thinker of the pair, and he was the one who dragged them into situations that Hollykit would sometimes rather not be dragged into. But this time, it was worth it.

"Will we meet some kits our own age? I hope so."

AppleCat4
June 3rd, 2021, 09:17 AM
Jaynose considered the possibility of shells lining the camp and border. They could be nasty to step on, which she supposed was the point of placing them. She only hoped that they wouldn’t be hazards for her own clanmates.
Jaynose turned to Rosepaw. ”Alright, Rosepaw. Are you ready to train a bit? On the way we can pick up shells for the border.” That way, Rosepaw could be trained, and Jaynose would know where a few shells were placed and warn others about them before a paw got injured.
Roseleader

Roseleader
June 3rd, 2021, 01:15 PM
Jaynose considered the possibility of shells lining the camp and border. They could be nasty to step on, which she supposed was the point of placing them. She only hoped that they wouldn’t be hazards for her own clanmates.
Jaynose turned to Rosepaw. ”Alright, Rosepaw. Are you ready to train a bit? On the way we can pick up shells for the border.” That way, Rosepaw could be trained, and Jaynose would know where a few shells were placed and warn others about them before a paw got injured.
Roseleader
Rosepaw said yeah. The blind apprentice just hoped she wouldn,t step on a shell.

MooingPanda
June 3rd, 2021, 02:35 PM
Brambleheart glanced to the side when someone tapped him. He nodded. He knew who the warrior was, but hadn't ever talked to him. Hopefully, someone would confront him at the next Gathering. It sounded like a completely unprovoked attack on his part. "He sounds insane," he commented. "You have to be pretty stupid to try and rip cats bellies open when you're outnumbered four to one."

Brambleheart glanced up as the meeting ended. He wondered if Eveningstar knew of Tornclaw's ambush or if the warrior was acting alone. Was ThunderClan sending out lone warriors to harass RiverClan patrols? If that was the case, it seemed like a waste of time. It certainly wasn't going to make the tension between the two Clans any smoother. "I hope I'm on the next patrol that ThunderClan tries to mess with," he growled.
-Skyfall-

poppy
June 3rd, 2021, 02:42 PM
MooingPanda

He seemed stupid, trespassing, then attacking a patrol when tensions are so high already. Not to mention only crawling back to his own territory when he was so bloody he was almost unidentifiable. Rainstorm agreed, flexing her claws and letting out a low growl.

I'm looking forward to the next Gathering, I can yell at that piece of fox-dung. What kind of cat ambushed a patrol on enemy territory while the murder of a High Rank was sitting over their heads already? Then tries to rip the ear off of the flipping CLAN DEPUTY?! She bristled slightly. I'm not too surprised, though. An unprovoked attack isn't exactly something I would put pass ThunderClan. The moron is making things worse. Cats could die in battle between our Clans because he tried to be a hero.

AppleCat4
June 3rd, 2021, 03:56 PM
Rosepaw said yeah. The blind apprentice just hoped she wouldn,t step on a shell.

Jaynose nodded. ”Let’s go over to the territory for your lesson.”
She started to pad out of camp.

(Let’s head over to RiverClan Territory for the next post)

MooingPanda
June 4th, 2021, 06:37 AM
"Just trying to make trouble," Brambleheart remarked. Usually, he thought of ThunderClan as a pretty honorable Clan, not causing a lot of trouble. But, the past two moons, it seemed like that was all that they did. Strange way to go about it, though. "At least you gave him a good clawing," he meowed. "Maybe going back to his Clanmates in that state will make them rethink if they want to keep harassing us."

He was tempted to say that they should return the assault and attacking one of their patrols. But, that would just flame up the argument more. Plus, treat others as you would want them to treat you. "Hopefully they see sense soon."
-Skyfall-

poppy
June 5th, 2021, 12:50 PM
MooingPanda

I assume so. ThunderClan only seems to worry about themselves. They think they can do anything they want, and get away with it. Rainstorm said. It made her blood boil, the arrogant furballs! He acted like he owned the place, walking around all tranquil and proud. She flattened her ears, imagining that tom again. His arrogant grin as he crossed the border, the way he leaped out at her and ripped his claws through her belly, Bumblestep butting him off, then Tornclaw attacking him. Also, the thing with poor Splashleap's ear.

I just can't lose anyone else to a battle that doesn't need to be fought!

She gave out a groan and shot Brambleheart a side glance. What did we do to ThunderClan to make them want to do these things to us? Everything was fine, and then it seemed like everything changed overnight! Forcing her fur to lie flat, kneading her paws anxiously in the ground. Oh, she prayed that there wouldn't be a war, but ThunderClan would still need to pay for the crimes they had committed against RiverClan. Murder and trespassing within the same moon. An unprovoked assault on a border patrol. All were against the warrior code. The code is there for a reason, it's one of the only things that separates us from rogues. What happens if we start disregarding the warrior code?!

Okay, Rainstorm, chill. Don't overthink, it won't help anything. Taking a deep breath, she calmed herself. Contrary to a somewhat popular belief that she was a "ThunderClan Lover" for speaking out at the last meeting, she only wanted to keep her Clanmates safe, even the obnoxious ones that teased and doubted her loyalty. But the recent events assured her that the deaths of Fawnsqueak and Lionstorm were not accidents. As much as Rainstorm didn't want war, ThunderClan had to be punished, or they would think that they could just walk all over her Clan. She gave a troubled sigh.

I just want peace, that's all. I don't want anyone to be killed in a fight that can be resolved by cat's pushing aside their ego's and actually talk, not argue, talk. And listen to understand, not to just be defensive and insult the other side.

MooingPanda
June 5th, 2021, 08:29 PM
Brambleheart nodded, pursing his lips. ThunderClan seemed to be growing more hostile, attacking warriors at the border and ambushing patrols for seemingly no reason. Eveningstar appeared much more aggressive than Buckstar was. Which was odd, because Brambleheart had heard the new ThunderClan leader speak a couple of times, and he sounded like a pretty nice cat.

He frowned, wondering who she was talking about. Ah, Tornclaw. From the way she put it, he sounded pretty confident that he could put up a fight. Pretty stupid, too. RiverClan didn't just sit on the river bank all day and fish; they could stand up to any Clan's challenge. He was a bit surprised by Rainstorm's reaction, however. "Take it easy," he meowed, laying his tail on her shoulder. Thinking that her response was because she was spooked by Tornclaw, he went on, "We can take those fox-hearts. They might have caught us off-guard once, but we'll be ready." -Skyfall-

Puddle~
June 6th, 2021, 05:11 PM
Zesty Mango

Berryscorch scoffed as her new apprentice stormed up to her. Ugh, what kind of disrespectful terror had she gotten stuck with? Not even five seconds into their first interaction, and she could already tell that Webpaw was at least ten times worse than Blizzardsky had ever been. "Listen, I don't know who taught you to be all entitled like this, but that's not going to work on me. In case you've already forgotten, I'm the mentor here, and you're the apprentice. Not the other way around." She glared straight back at Webpaw, showing that she wasn't about to get pushed around.

Her plan was to start training almost immediately. It'd be giving the apprentice exactly what she wanted, but at the same time, finishing training faster would mean less time stuck with her. Though perhaps she'd have her run laps or do some sort of extremely tedious tasks as a punishment before they got around to the actual training.

Mango
June 6th, 2021, 06:03 PM
Zesty Mango

Berryscorch scoffed as her new apprentice stormed up to her. Ugh, what kind of disrespectful terror had she gotten stuck with? Not even five seconds into their first interaction, and she could already tell that Webpaw was at least ten times worse than Blizzardsky had ever been. "Listen, I don't know who taught you to be all entitled like this, but that's not going to work on me. In case you've already forgotten, I'm the mentor here, and you're the apprentice. Not the other way around." She glared straight back at Webpaw, showing that she wasn't about to get pushed around.

Her plan was to start training almost immediately. It'd be giving the apprentice exactly what she wanted, but at the same time, finishing training faster would mean less time stuck with her. Though perhaps she'd have her run laps or do some sort of extremely tedious tasks as a punishment before they got around to the actual training.

Webpaw scoffed at her “mentor’s” behavior,” How dare you disrespect my mother like that, Antfrost is the greatest warrior in the clan, you have no right to disrespect her!” she angrily hissed, how dare this excuse of a cat even suggest mentoring her. Suddenly turning excessively phony nice she meowed” Listen, hon. I don’t need you’re help with training, I probably can teach myself better than you can teach me, Berry-poo!” she meowed before attempting to boop Berryscorch gently on the nose, oh she’d regret that, but what could Berryscorch do about it, this was in a public scene, if she attacked her, she’d get exiled for assaulting a helpless apprentice who was just being nice to her new cute adorable little mwentor. She was just so helpless, she had no problem playing the helpless save me mommy card if Berryscorch tried anything, there was nothing wrong with crying if it got her what she wanted. It wouldn’t be long before Berryscorch was exiled or resigned as her mentor. She didn’t need this rude bossy kit mentoring her.

Rizo
June 6th, 2021, 10:28 PM
“Oh, sure!” Nightleap said, walking over.

Wolfsong sat with a huff as she reached the spot where she had left Moonfrost and Frostfeather.
"Nightleap, meet Frostfeather. Frostfeather, our younger sister Nightleap," she said as Moonfrost stood to greet her sister. The dark she-cat rubbed her muzzle along that of the younger, larger she-cat, letting out her usual hoarse purr. She waved her tail happily before gesturing with her tail for Nightleap to take a seat next to her.

Wolfsong flicked an ear as she thought about the announcements being made. "I hope that I get a chance to join the inevitable battle with those Thunderclan mange-pelts. They deserve a good thrashing," she mused, her silver fur spiking along her shoulders.

Nostalgia Kunaiskrill

elswhere
June 7th, 2021, 07:32 AM
Where was Darksun? The newly named Softpaw didn't see her mentor anywhere. "Um... Darksun?" she asked tentatively, looking around.
thurz
I am incredibly sorry! i was on a break by su[rise and my mum took my phone! please forgive me i'll get started on him right away! ^^

Darksun shook out his long, dark auburn fur. With a purr. he padded over to his apprentice, giving her a playful cuff around the ear.

"Lookin' for me? C'mon, Krusty'll chew my tail off if we don't make it."

elswhere
June 7th, 2021, 08:13 AM
Rumblingstorm
The tom padded to the streamstone. He had been pretty irritated here of late. He sat and prayed n9 apprentices approached.

hehe

Darksun pounced on te large tom, snickering.

"Heyya Grumpy! Haven't seen ya in a while!" He smiled, hopping off him and giving him a lick.

Peril
June 7th, 2021, 08:19 AM
--》Rumblingstorm
He growled at Darksun. Why was this idiot bothering him again? He swatted a paw towards the tom and growled. Stop it, you're annoying. And don't lick me! he hissed.

[ thurz]

elswhere
June 7th, 2021, 08:25 AM
--》Rumblingstorm
He growled at Darksun. Why was this idiot bothering him again? He swatted a paw towards the tom and growled. Stop it, you're annoying. And don't lick me! he hissed.

[ thurz]

Darksun
The somali snorted. Obviously Grumpystorm was living up to his name!
"Meanie!" he mumbled.

Nostalgia
June 7th, 2021, 08:26 AM
Wolfsong sat with a huff as she reached the spot where she had left Moonfrost and Frostfeather.
"Nightleap, meet Frostfeather. Frostfeather, our younger sister Nightleap," she said as Moonfrost stood to greet her sister. The dark she-cat rubbed her muzzle along that of the younger, larger she-cat, letting out her usual hoarse purr. She waved her tail happily before gesturing with her tail for Nightleap to take a seat next to her.

Wolfsong flicked an ear as she thought about the announcements being made. "I hope that I get a chance to join the inevitable battle with those Thunderclan mange-pelts. They deserve a good thrashing," she mused, her silver fur spiking along her shoulders.

Nostalgia Kunaiskrill

Frostfeather smiled warmly at Nightleal.

“Hello Nightleap, congratulations on your recent warrior name!” She chirped happily before turning back to Wolfsong, concern slightly forming on her face.

“Do you think Thunderclan would attack is first?” Her eyes gleamed in worry.
Kunaiskrill

Peril
June 7th, 2021, 08:28 AM
--》Rumblingstorm
He snorted too, Meanie? What are you, an apprentice? he growled.

[ thurz]

elswhere
June 7th, 2021, 08:38 AM
--》Rumblingstorm
He snorted too, Meanie? What are you, an apprentice? he growled.

[ thurz]

Darksun smiled, giving him a playful nudge. "C'mon on ya big brute! Take a joke.!"

Kunaisoul
June 7th, 2021, 12:31 PM

Nostalgia Kunaiskrill
‘’I met a thunderclan cat at the gathering. I saw him talking to goosefury. He said he had ‘nothing to do with the attack’ and bleh” nightleap mocked.
Nostalgia

Nostalgia
June 7th, 2021, 12:47 PM
‘’I met a thunderclan cat at the gathering. I saw him talking to goosefury. He said he had ‘nothing to do with the attack’ and bleh” nightleap mocked.
Nostalgia

Frostfeather frowned.

“These Thunderclan cats are too cocky,” she stated. “Why do they think that they are always the best?”

RiztheHuntress

Kunaisoul
June 7th, 2021, 02:04 PM
Frostfeather frowned.

“These Thunderclan cats are too cocky,” she stated. “Why do they think that they are always the best?”

RiztheHuntress
“Who knows.” Nightleap sighed. “Anyway, lets head to the warriors den.” She said. (Spade said we should move the rp)
RiztheHuntress

Moon Kit
June 8th, 2021, 05:32 PM
I am incredibly sorry! i was on a break by su[rise and my mum took my phone! please forgive me i'll get started on him right away! ^^

Darksun shook out his long, dark auburn fur. With a purr. he padded over to his apprentice, giving her a playful cuff around the ear.

"Lookin' for me? C'mon, Krusty'll chew my tail off if we don't make it."
(It's okay. Do you need an update? Softpaw just barely became an apprentice, and Kestrelstar assigned Darksun to be her mentor since I didn't arrange one.)
Softpaw agreed, "Alright." I wonder who Krusty is? Do they really chew off trails? How would they do that to a warrior? Darksun would fight them off! If they do, why do they? Make it where?
The apprentice barely managed to keep her questions to herself as she followed her newly assigned mentor.

elswhere
June 9th, 2021, 07:46 AM
(It's okay. Do you need an update? Softpaw just barely became an apprentice, and Kestrelstar assigned Darksun to be her mentor since I didn't arrange one.)
Softpaw agreed, "Alright." I wonder who Krusty is? Do they really chew off trails? How would they do that to a warrior? Darksun would fight them off! If they do, why do they? Make it where?
The apprentice barely managed to keep her questions to herself as she followed her newly assigned mentor.

Darksun

He smiled softly. "Come on, we better get started on your training right away. How about battle training, or better yet, what do you want to do first?" Darksun licked a wide paw and drew it over his ear, but his fiery gold gaze was stuck on his apprentice. I remember when I was like her, too excited to keep my questions contained.

// shall we move this to the territory, or the training area?

Shallowpool
June 26th, 2021, 02:58 PM
Shallowkit opened her eyes. She looked around. It was her 3rd day being without her mother, she was waiting for a foster mom, but no one seemed to want her.

spade
July 8th, 2021, 05:26 PM
So much to do. It felt like yesterday Kestrelstar was scrambling up onto the Streamstone to assign new mentors, but now a majority of apprentices seemed to have had their mentors vanish into thin air. It irritated the tom - how were they suppose to gain new warriors if their current apprentices weren't being trained properly? At least with the few kits who were becoming apprentices today would perhaps light a fire under the warriors he was planning on giving them to. With a growl, the leader bunched his hind legs and sprang up onto the rock, not wasting anytime as he let out the familiar yowl.

"All cats old enough to swim, gather beneath the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!"

The gray tabby waited, silhouetted against the gray sky as he watched his Clanmates gather below him. There was much that needed to be done - ceremonies, reassignments, and with the new deaths mounting and tensions on the rise, it was time to lay the first part of the plan to strike ThunderClan back down to where they belonged.

gs29513 Rani Papaya Puddle~ Shade. Zesty Mango Rainquail Rockfall Dizerel Lavender'fur Ziera implimm Silverfur & Co hope Bread FrostCat -Skyfall- shaded shadow Tiabirb x ghostie AppleCat4 Quickpaw Jayfeather 76 Nostalgia RiztheHuntress WarriorzFan OhZeeWolf Maplebriar liz Kunaiskrill CatontheMoon Sacred Jaggedpool @KALOR Willowfern vcrdant *ThistleHollow* Robintuft Piketooth I draw war cats Sky13 Fawnhearted Cian -Lavender- ~Storm~ Blackflame22 Swiftstripe Snowpelt1111 -Dawnstripe- floofy Riverfly strvdel Pheasantflight Twilight Wing Angelique feather lily littlelove Sklee Panda1440 windtail Roseleader Rippleshade Kyrieknight oakfur101 Celeste Topaztaill WinterRabbit5350 FunnyFreind _Riverblossom_ finnzel Peril Rxmulus ~Fierceclaw~ im a cat Caramel @Eagsl WINGSOFFIRE BILL. Beetlenose Nanacat Moonpaw. Fierce distant cry in the woods CormorantTail Eel Ashnose |+|Lemon'Heart|+|

Quickpaw
July 8th, 2021, 05:35 PM
~Stonewing~
{Open!}

Stonewing padded out of the warriors' den, his head held high, and sat down. Meetings were boring. Sometimes something interesting was announced, but that only happened rarely. Still, he had to be there and sometimes he found a good conversation. So it wasn't that bad.

~Silverkit~
{Open!}

Silverkit poked his head out from the nursery. He didn't go out, but he could still hear, so if there was news, he would know what it was.

Nixey
July 8th, 2021, 05:36 PM
~Dawnwhisper~

Having been lazing in the clearing when the call was made the silver cat came scampering to join the others gathering. They had been mostly relaxing that day as they hadn’t had much to do.

Taking a seat at the back of the crowd as to not draw too much attention to themself they tucked their paws against them and wrapped their tail around them. Glancing around at the cats near them, they kept their reserved posture.

//open\\

Willowfern
July 8th, 2021, 05:37 PM
Hawthornmist

The calico warrior slipped from the Warrior’s Den at Kestrelstar’s call, he smiled grimly, his golden eye turned up to his leader’s face, something was going to happen at this meeting.
The tom flopped onto his side, and let out a sigh.
“I swear... StarClan is cursing us with all these deaths and disappearances lately,” He murmured aloud, “I wonder if Kestrelstar will address this.”

[Open]

Poprock
July 8th, 2021, 05:37 PM
Bumblestep padded up to the streamstones, paws still sandy from his trek to Lionsbeach. His heart was still heavy at the loss of his second apprentice. What was he doing to drive these young cats away? He sighed as he sat down, a small nod shot towards his leader.

Topaz
July 8th, 2021, 05:40 PM
~Redpaw~

Hearing his leader call, the young apprentice poked his head out of the den, before sitting down in front of the Streamstone.

windtail
July 8th, 2021, 05:42 PM
crowkit leaped up and ran out of the nursery was it time were he and rainingkit about to become apprentices

bluegaze got up and followed her kits out of the nursery if it was time for what she thought it was she was happy to finally go back to the warriors den but would miss staying with her kits in the nursery

silverpaw walked over to sit with the other cats and looked up and wondered what this meeting would be about

~Fierce~
July 8th, 2021, 05:42 PM
~Streampelt~
Streampelt wasn't that excited to be close to the leader since he ventured off so he just sat down in the outskirts of the group, waiting for the meeting to start.

~Fiercepaw~
Fiercepaw yawned, her mouth opening wide, as she padded over to the Streamstone. She wanted to sit up front so she weaved between the group and sat down smack at the front, curling her tail over her paws and looking up expectantly at Kestrelstar.

~Shykit~
She didn't even know why she dared to even do it, but she weeved to the front, which wasn't that difficult since she was small, passing a big cat with their tail wrapped around their paws, and she padded all the way to the Streamstone, lying down next to it and waiting for the big cat up top to speak again.

JusticeRabbit
July 8th, 2021, 05:54 PM
~Mistykit~
The molly, instead of padding over, bolted over. The wind felt icy and strong on her face, but she didn't care. She really wanted to become an apprentice. She flicked her tail back and forth, after she slid to a stop. She smiled looking up at the tom. She sat as close as possible near the front, in case she would become an apprentice.

spade
July 8th, 2021, 05:56 PM
Bounding out from the nursery with all caution thrown to the wind was Slatekit, her gray fur fluffed up and paws churning the soil below. "Bumblefoot! Bumblefoot!" came her high pitched cry (she was convinced now that was his name), weaving in and out of the cats already seated until she aimed to collide with his feet. It didn't phase the young kit too much as she threw her head back, blue eyes shining as she looked up at him. Something about him seemed... blue. Head tilted to the side, Slatepaw lifted a paw to press it against Bumblestep's chest. "Are you sad?" she asked, blinking up at him.

// Rockfall [ time for some slate and bumble bonding time ^^ ]

flat._.chair
July 8th, 2021, 05:57 PM
brave kit peaked out of the nursery, watching the meeting from afar.

CormorantTail
July 8th, 2021, 06:01 PM
Cormorantkit swiftly prances from the den, into the clearing to watch the meeting from afar.
" I wonder who's going to become an apprentice. "
the little tom purred, tucking his paws underneath his black and white belly fur.

shaded shadow
July 8th, 2021, 06:02 PM
rainingkit went over to sit next to crowkit and sat down to liesin to what her leader had to say

sootfang walked into the camp and seeing the other cats gather around the streamstone he went to set his prey down and walked over to sit next to his mate bluegaze he wondered if the dissaperance on mentors and apprentices would be brought up

Tiabirb
July 8th, 2021, 07:17 PM
Another meeting? Starlingflight glanced up at Kestrelstar as he leaped onto the Streamstone. The state of the Clan....it was disheveled to say the least. Cats missing, dead, and hostility practically oozing from every pelt, it was enough to make her belly hurt. But regardless, the older molly padded forward and sat beneath the Streamstone.

(open)

furrensic
July 8th, 2021, 07:35 PM
open for someone to stop her from potentially causing trouble //

crabkit was still very new to this whole clan thing, and honestly, a lot of stuff didn't make sense to her. there were so many big cats that she didn't know the names of! kestrelstar had star in his name because he was a very cool leader, so surely these other cats couldn't have star in their name. she knew cats her age had kit in their names, because they were kittens-- but the rest? she had no clue. all the cats smelled like kestrelstar too, did that mean she would smell salty and watery and fishy soon too?

her small ears twitched at the call and she looked around, spotting the leader on a mount that she was sure he could see every cat from. she let out a tiny 'ooo' and hurried over, pushing through cats until she was standing in the front. a lot of these cats seemed sad, she didn't really know why, and she wasn't really focused on that.

"fishstar! fishstar!!" the ginger kit called out, using that silly nickname that she had given kestrelstar soon after he found her, not really aware of how loud she was being. "can crabkit come up there?" she asked, practically bouncing where she stood. she wanted to go up on the super cool rock too!

WarriorzFan
July 8th, 2021, 07:38 PM
open for someone to stop her from potentially causing trouble //

crabkit was still very new to this whole clan thing, and honestly, a lot of stuff didn't make sense to her. there were so many big cats that she didn't know the names of! kestrelstar had star in his name because he was a very cool leader, so surely these other cats couldn't have star in their name. she knew cats her age had kit in their names, because they were kittens-- but the rest? she had no clue. all the cats smelled like kestrelstar too, did that mean she would smell salty and watery and fishy soon too?

her small ears twitched at the call and she looked around, spotting the leader on a mount that she was sure he could see every cat from. she let out a tiny 'ooo' and hurried over, pushing through cats until she was standing in the front. a lot of these cats seemed sad, she didn't really know why, and she wasn't really focused on that.

"fishstar! fishstar!!" the ginger kit called out, using that silly nickname that she had given kestrelstar soon after he found her, not really aware of how loud she was being. "can i come up there?" she asked, practically bouncing where she stood. she wanted to go up on the super cool rock too!

"Aah! No! Whoeverkit!" Quietclaw said as he rushed up to harry her away. He got her by the scruff and went back to his spot. He put her down and told her: "That is a rock only fishstar is allowed to go on, alright?" He didn't really care, but It seemed like a good idea to get on kes's good side.

~Mothman~
July 8th, 2021, 07:46 PM
~Stonewing~
{Open!}

Stonewing padded out of the warriors' den, his head held high, and sat down. Meetings were boring. Sometimes something interesting was announced, but that only happened rarely. Still, he had to be there and sometimes he found a good conversation. So it wasn't that bad.

~Silverkit~
{Open!}

Silverkit poked his head out from the nursery. He didn't go out, but he could still hear, so if there was news, he would know what it was.
Puddlekit followed his new friend, wondering what the commotion was.
“What’s going on?” He asked.

Silverfur & Co
July 8th, 2021, 07:46 PM
Snowstripe heard the call and sat under the streamstone and looked at kestrelstar she was glad to have a leader like him. She hoped one day she could lead riverclan when she was ready.

Featherkit heard this call and was confused on what it ment and sorta copied the other cats but stayed far enough back. She was still scared of some of them especially the snow tiger looking one.

im a cat
July 8th, 2021, 07:47 PM
Nightclaw looked up from where he had been resting. ”Another clan-meting hu? Must be new apprentices… I wonder if I’ll get one…?”

Lightkit jumped a little at the sound of Kestrelstars voice. “A clan-meting? I wonder what is going on…?” she mewed to her self. Had Thunderclan done something again? "Oh, I hope not..."

furrensic
July 8th, 2021, 07:48 PM
WarriorzFan //

the kit let out a loud squeak as she was suddenly picked up by her scruff and carried to a different spot. being put down, she whipped around to face the bigger cat, listening to his words. that was only a rock that kestrelstar could go on? but she wanted to go up there too! oh, this was so unfair!
"crabkit wants to go up there, though! why can only mister fishstar be up there?" crabkit whined, brows furrowing together and lower lip sticking out in a pout.

Nostalgia
July 8th, 2021, 07:50 PM
Frostfeather poked her head out of the warrior den when she heard the leaders call. She scampered to her paws and walked outside, joining her clanmates at the camp center.

What was this going to be about she wondered.

WarriorzFan
July 8th, 2021, 07:54 PM
WarriorzFan //

the kit let out a loud squeak as she was suddenly picked up by her scruff and carried to a different spot. being put down, she whipped around to face the bigger cat, listening to his words. that was only a rock that kestrelstar could go on? but she wanted to go up there too! oh, this was so unfair!
"i wanna go up there, though! why can only mister fishstar be up there?" crabkit whined, brows furrowing together and lower lip sticking out in a pout.

"Well, He leads us. that means he takes care of the entire clan!" he said. "If you become a leader like fishstar, you can go up on the big rock as well! you will have to become an apprentice, then a warrior, and then the last rank before leader, which is deputy." he finished.

Sklee
July 8th, 2021, 08:10 PM
Amberpaw padded over, noticing Frostfesther, and sat down in the general proximity of the rock. Maybe Mistkit would become an apprentice today? That's be cool. She also had to wonder what they were going to do about Thunderclan.

furrensic
July 8th, 2021, 08:18 PM
WarriorzFan //

"crabkit knows that! he told her when he found her." crabkit said, still rather upset that she couldn't go up on the rock with kestrelstar, because apparently she would have to be a leader to go up there. there were so many things this stranger was saying that she didn't really understand, she just knew it was clan stuff. "crabkit wants become leader right now! too many things to go through!" yeah, apprentice...warrior..deputy..?? too much for her to understand or even want to think about.

her nose scrunched up and she squinted at the warrior, staring at him for a few minutes. "who are you anyways, mister big cat?" she questioned, looking him up and down. perfect start! nobody knew her, she knew nobody except for kestrelstar, so she could start learning names now.

WarriorzFan
July 8th, 2021, 08:28 PM
WarriorzFan //

"crabkit knows that! he told her when he found her." crabkit said, still rather upset that she couldn't go up on the rock with kestrelstar, because apparently she would have to be a leader to go up there. there were so many things this stranger was saying that she didn't really understand, she just knew it was clan stuff. "crabkit wants become leader right now! too many things to go through!" yeah, apprentice...warrior..deputy..?? too much for her to understand or even want to think about.

her nose scrunched up and she squinted at the warrior, staring at him for a few minutes. "who are you anyways, mister big cat?" she questioned, looking him up and down. perfect start! nobody knew her, she knew nobody except for kestrelstar, so she could start learning names now.

Well, I happen to be named Quietclaw. I am a warrior so I fight for and feed my clan. not alone of course, with a lot of help from the other 100 or so cats in this clan. Oh, also, let me give you some help on the basics of the most important clanmates. Splashleap is the deputy, which means he does all the things a warrior does while also being able to discuss things of importance with fishstar. Snakeheart is the medicine cat, which means he helps and heals the warriors of Riverclan. Lastly, Fishstar is actually named Kestrelstar and he does what I told you. leads the clan." he said in a slightly exasperated voice.

Nostalgia
July 8th, 2021, 08:30 PM
Amberpaw padded over, noticing Frostfesther, and sat down in the general proximity of the rock. Maybe Mistkit would become an apprentice today? That's be cool. She also had to wonder what they were going to do about Thunderclan.

Noticing her apprentice Frostfeather got to her feet and padded over. Mewing a greeting she settled by her.

“Hey Amberpaw! Are you excited for the ceremonies?” She asked, her eyes glistening.

Sklee
July 8th, 2021, 08:43 PM
Noticing her apprentice Frostfeather got to her feet and padded over. Mewing a greeting she settled by her.

“Hey Amberpaw! Are you excited for the ceremonies?” She asked, her eyes glistening.

Amberpaw nodded. "Yeah, Mistkit should become Mistpaw during this one!" Then Amberpaw sighed. "I'm also hoping we finally get some info on what we're doing against Thunderclan. I mean, we have to be fighting back!"

Rani
July 8th, 2021, 08:46 PM
And here they were. Here the clan was gathering below the streamstone for a declaration long overdue that'd still manage to rock the clan to its core. Snakeheart was more prepared than most for this, he already knew what was going on, but even the medicine cat didnt know if he'd be relieved when everything was out in the open or if the burden of the topic would only weigh his shaky shoulders more. It didnt really matter though did it, he had a duty as a medicine cat to reassure his clan through this and be a strong example and he would do so, no matter his roiling thoughts.

To that effect Snakeheart looked well. His fur was as always perfectly groomed and smooth as the lean tom confidently padded from his den to the clearing strides even and eyes burning with cold fire. He would not falter here.

He wasnt just supposed to be strong for the clan though...... Snakeheart had duties as both a medicine cat and a brother today. Sticking his head gently into the nursery the tom called out a "Fidgetkit? You better get out here quick Kestrelstars called a meeting and you'll defiantly want to be here for it.... After all youre getting a little too big for the nursery hmm? Need to start being at these meetings. Hurry out so I can fix up your pelt you dont want to be looking scruffy."

Their mother was missing and the thought that Cloudedkit and Honeykit might be too from their absence broke Snakehearts heart but Fidgetkit remained. Fidgetkit remained and the older tom would be there for his brother, the kit would want not for family with the medicine cat doing everything in his power to be all he needed.
Rxmulus (if you want some cute sibling interaction)

dino.
July 8th, 2021, 08:56 PM
Goosefury approached.

----------

Tumblekit approached.

Nostalgia
July 8th, 2021, 09:03 PM
Amberpaw nodded. "Yeah, Mistkit should become Mistpaw during this one!" Then Amberpaw sighed. "I'm also hoping we finally get some info on what we're doing against Thunderclan. I mean, we have to be fighting back!"

Frostfeather nodded her approval, shuffling her paws to get more comfortable.

“That’s exciting! I’ll make sure to talk to her mentor to set up some joint trainings! What’s Mistkit like?”

Frostfeather avoided the topic of Thunderclan, she didn’t want to worry her apprentice, especially since she didn’t think the younger cat was ready for battle.

Sklee
July 8th, 2021, 09:08 PM
Frostfeather nodded her approval, shuffling her paws to get more comfortable.

“That’s exciting! I’ll make sure to talk to her mentor to set up some joint trainings! What’s Mistkit like?”

Frostfeather avoided the topic of Thunderclan, she didn’t want to worry her apprentice, especially since she didn’t think the younger cat was ready for battle.

"She's nice. She's really excited about being an apprentice." Amberpaw thought for a bit. "She doesn't really have any family, like me?" She shrugged.

Socks
July 8th, 2021, 09:17 PM
// Rootgaze // Open

Rootgaze approached the streamstone with head held high, choosing a spot where she could have a clear view of RiverClan's great leader. She wondered if she would get an apprentice this meeting, there were a lot of kits in the nursery right now. Getting an apprentice to train might affect her future plans, though, but it wasn't set in stone so she shook the thoughts away for now.

Mango
July 8th, 2021, 09:19 PM
Webpaw stalked forward twitching her eye,” Hopefully he’s giving me a mentor who actually teaches” she meowed intentionally super loud hoping it would get overheard by Kestrelstar.

Blizzardsky flicked his tail at the call, hopefully his little children were becoming apprentices, but maybe not. Oh well…it’d probably be the announcement of kitnapping all of Thunderclans kits then.

Tuftdrawsanddoodles
July 8th, 2021, 09:23 PM
Iceheart padded towards the Streamstone and sat down. She wrapped her tail around her paws and wondered what the leader had called a meeting for

Cypressfall padded up by the Streamstone

Chirpkit skipped up to the Streamstone and looked up wondering where her siblings were. Maybe Kestrelstar is going to make us apprentices! She thought despite it being quite impossible

Bristlekit sat down and boredom stared at the Streamstone

Nostalgia
July 8th, 2021, 09:40 PM
"She's nice. She's really excited about being an apprentice." Amberpaw thought for a bit. "She doesn't really have any family, like me?" She shrugged.

Frostfeather frowned. She didn’t like to see her apprentice saddened. She liked Amberpaw with her paw, giving her a friends nudge.

“Hey now don’t forget that we are now family, and I’ll take care of you as well as any Queen to her kit. That is, provided you care for me in my old age,” she joked.

vcrdant
July 8th, 2021, 09:41 PM
Ryebelly lifted his head at the sound of the RiverClan leader’s voice. He stood up and padded over to the Streamstone. Choosing to sit near the back, he sat down and curled his tail around his body. Glancing at the other cats, he felt a wave of excitement rush over him as he thought about what the meeting could possibly be about.

(( open to anyone (: ))

Sklee
July 8th, 2021, 10:01 PM
Frostfeather frowned. She didn’t like to see her apprentice saddened. She liked Amberpaw with her paw, giving her a friends nudge.

“Hey now don’t forget that we are now family, and I’ll take care of you as well as any Queen to her kit. That is, provided you care for me in my old age,” she joked.

Amberpaw giggled. "Yeah, duh! What kind of apprentice would I be if I didn't?" She let out a giggly sih, before calming down. "So, any guesses on the Thunderclan situation? I'm almost hoping it fizzles out, but it won't."

Jay.
July 8th, 2021, 10:17 PM
[ possibly gonna be some screaming involved :eyes: ]

Looncry looked up from where he had been sitting. His eyes showed the dread he was feeling. He was pained by the memory of what had happened on the patrol. And now Kestrelstar was going to have to remind him of what had happened.

[open, just a heads up. Loon isn't in a healthy state currently so he might lash out a bit ]

Nostalgia
July 8th, 2021, 10:19 PM
Amberpaw giggled. "Yeah, duh! What kind of apprentice would I be if I didn't?" She let out a giggly sih, before calming down. "So, any guesses on the Thunderclan situation? I'm almost hoping it fizzles out, but it won't."

Frostfeather sighed as Amberpaw asked her question.

“Let’s just say that we will have to do more battle training in the near future. I’m pretty sure that Krestrelstar might announce that we will be fighting soon. I mean Splashleap did just lead a few patrols to essentially booby trap our borders, so I have a feeling that supports my idea. That reminds me we should have a spar soon, we’ll go over how to throw warriors off our backs.”

Sklee
July 8th, 2021, 10:24 PM
Frostfeather sighed as Amberpaw asked her question.

“Let’s just say that we will have to do more battle training in the near future. I’m pretty sure that Krestrelstar might announce that we will be fighting soon. I mean Splashleap did just lead a few patrols to essentially booby trap our borders, so I have a feeling that supports my idea. That reminds me we should have a spar soon, we’ll go over how to throw warriors off our backs.”

Amberpaw nodded. "Thanks again for being.... more available then my previous mentors. I think I've gotten more training in the last few days then the couple of moons i've been an apprentice prior."

Rizo
July 8th, 2021, 11:08 PM
~Wolfsong and Moonfrost~
[Open!]

Wolfsong pushed her way out of the warriors den and reached her paws forward, digging her claws into the ground and pulling herself into a long stretch. Moonfrost headbutted her sister's flank before sitting beside her and lapping her tongue down her chest fur a few times.
"I wonder what kits will be apprenticed this time," Wolfsong mused as she gazed around the clearing. Moonfrost flicked her tail, her gaze settling on the lone kit sitting without an older cat. She tilted her head in curiosity.

Nostalgia
July 8th, 2021, 11:21 PM
Amberpaw nodded. "Thanks again for being.... more available then my previous mentors. I think I've gotten more training in the last few days then the couple of moons i've been an apprentice prior."

Frostfeather smiled warmly at Amberpaw.

“I could say the same to you, it’s nice having an apprentice who sticks around as well.”

On that note she quickly looked around the gathering. She hadn’t seen Yellowpaw in a while; it seemed the young molly was missing. Frostfeather took her apprentice’s disappearance personally; she was worried that she wasn’t good enough or perhaps her actions scared the apprentice off.

She want going to allow that with Amberpaw, she would be the best mentor she could!

Sklee
July 8th, 2021, 11:23 PM
Frostfeather smiled warmly at Amberpaw.

“I could say the same to you, it’s nice having an apprentice who sticks around as well.”

On that note she quickly looked around the gathering. She hadn’t seen Yellowpaw in a while; it seemed the young molly was missing. Frostfeather took her apprentice’s disappearance personally; she was worried that she wasn’t good enough or perhaps her actions scared the apprentice off.

She want going to allow that with Amberpaw, she would be the best mentor she could!

"Yeah. I've not seen Yellowpaw around at all, apprentices den or otherwise. I hope she's ok."

Poprock
July 8th, 2021, 11:39 PM
Bounding out from the nursery with all caution thrown to the wind was Slatekit, her gray fur fluffed up and paws churning the soil below. "Bumblefoot! Bumblefoot!" came her high pitched cry (she was convinced now that was his name), weaving in and out of the cats already seated until she aimed to collide with his feet. It didn't phase the young kit too much as she threw her head back, blue eyes shining as she looked up at him. Something about him seemed... blue. Head tilted to the side, Slatepaw lifted a paw to press it against Bumblestep's chest. "Are you sad?" she asked, blinking up at him.

// Rockfall [ time for some slate and bumble bonding time ^^ ]

Maybe I could ask Kestrelstar if I could go looking for her? Perhaps she wandered too far out while hunting, Drizzlepaw was always the type to act first and think later. He thought with a small chuckle. Well, at least it was meant to be a chuckle. It came out more like a sigh, long and sad. He closed his golden eyes, sending a quick prayer up to Silverpelt. Please Starclan... watch over my apprentice.

He should have heard the smacking of tiny paws against the ground. The quick and sure pitter-patter that could only belong to one special little kit. And yet, he was still surprised to see two curious blue eyes gazing back at him. A tiny paw pressed to his chest, close to his heart. He blinked. Where....? How did she get here so fast?

He opened his jaws to question Slatekit, maybe gently remind her that his name was Bumblestep or maybe to compliment her impressive speed but she beat him to the punch. Her inquisitive eyes awaited his answer to her strangely perceptive question.

"I... am." He admitted with a slight nod. "But worry not little one, the sadness cloud will soon pass and I will be fine again." A line his mother used on him once, a long time ago. It felt right to use it now. Anyways... time to turn the attention back to the kit. She clearly had something important to share, given how she bolted away from the nursery to find him. "What can I help you with, Slatekit?"

Roseleader
July 9th, 2021, 12:25 AM
Rosepaw padded out of the apprentice den and sat down.

liz
July 9th, 2021, 12:26 AM
[ rapidwhisker - riverclan warrior ]> vcrdant ryebelly The dark cat had been situated in the shade of the clearing’s edge, fairly well poised to hear any calls Kestrelstar would be making, but had ended up hauling herself up to mull over a better seat not long after his first yowl echoed through the air. A tad averse to the crowd, the young warrior found herself meandering around the outskirts of the group for some time, humming to herself and observing her clanmates more than genuinely looking for another nice, shady spot to attend the meeting from.
Despite not finding anywhere in particular that spoke to her by the time most of the clan had settled down, Rapidwhisker was content to simply join and settle down where she happened to stand; that being a few tail-lengths from a clanmate who seemed to share her affinity for emptier spaces. Nodding cordially to Ryebelly as she made herself comfortable, the small molly turned her attention back to the tom outlined upon the stone in anticipation for the round of announcements.
___
[ driftbreeze - riverclan warrior ]> RiztheHuntress wolfsong & moonfrost “I’m surprised you don’t know, it’s not difficult to pay attention to the world every once in a while.” Came the sudden, biting response from a cat neither of them seemed to have asked. The tall, lilac warrior clearly was feeling exceptionally catty that day and decided to hone it all upon the unassuming sisters rather than simply bite her tongue and pay attention to the announcements. Truly a case of Wolfsong and Moonfrost being in the wrong place at the wrong time, caught in Driftbreeze’s direct path as she stalked into the clearing at her leader’s call, reeking of judgement. The cat’s silky tail waved as she passed the pair with what could only be described as an arrogant but oh-so-elegeant saunter, stopping abruptly to turn around with a snide expression that contrasted greatly with the molly’s followup. “I’m pulling your tails; I know some cats simply don’t have the time to be perceptive.” Her sickly sweet tone, feigned sympathetic look at the two, and utterly unprompted appearance was baffling, apparently the warrior had been starved of bickering for far too long. Or perhaps something else was bothering her? What exactly was compelling Driftbreeze to settle herself down adjacent to her clanmates, immediately after making multiple backhanded comments out of nowhere, was completely unclear. She sure was there, though, tail now sweeping the mossy ground as the molly leaned in with a third, inexplicable change of tone and a light laugh. “If I were you, though, I’d worry more about Quietclaw becoming a mentor to any kit. I had to drag his hide, sobbing and screaming, from the tunnels last moon- that doesn’t smack of being a fit teacher to me.”
___
[ beetlekit - riverclan kit ]> open for interaction The kit had been up and about well before he heard Kestrelstar’s voice, bounding with the poise of a mountain goat out from behind the nursery’s foliage and having to bite back a kittish squeal at the sight of his mother’s muted fur in the crowd. Four moons was far too old to be squealing- Beetlekit needed to get ready fast, then he could sit with her and ask all the questions he could think of about her day! Running through the process of grooming his chest with the speed of an anxious hare, the tom realized he’d missed a tuft in the midst of trotting along and nearly tripped himself in his haste to fix it. Oh well, finding his mother was of the utmost importance; once the faded blue cat was sure of where in StarClan’s name she was sitting, he could properly flatten the short fur on his flank that refused to be easily tamed.
Meowing blunt “‘Scuse me!”s’ to every cat bumped into in the excitement to find Driftbreeze, it wasn’t long before Beetlekit found himself smack dab in the thick of the crowd. Dejected at not being able to see his mother anywhere, sure it was her tail that passed behind a few other cats earlier on, the kit sighed and sullenly resigned himself to the less-coolness of pretending to be a warrior and trying his utmost to watch the meeting.

wolfie
July 9th, 2021, 12:36 AM
open!! //
Wormbite exited the warrior's den and joined his clanmates in gathering underneath the Streamstone. There was a familiar anxiety dwelling in his guts. Hyper-aware of the tensions between Thunderclan and Riverclan it carried one question on his mind. When was the bird going to drop? His tail curled over his paws as he awaited for Kestrelstar to continue.

~Fierce~
July 9th, 2021, 12:39 AM
~Fiercepaw~
Fiercepaw pricked her ears curiously, thinking she had heard something. It sounded like a kit, saying excuse me. She turned her head back to scan the crowd and then she pinpointed the direction where she had heard the last excuse me fade. She stood up and weaved through the crowd, keeping her gaze down and soon, she found a kit in the thick of the crowd at the place where she had pinpointed the last excuse me. She looked around once more before settling that this was the kit. She leaned her head down to the kit’s level. “Hello little kit! What are you doing in the thick of the crowd? You won’t be able to see much from there. I had a spot up at the front if you would like to join me?” She meowed, her golden gaze scanning the kit before letting her tail fall silently in front of the kit and slowly heading back to her place at the front.
:heartbounce: liz :heartbounce:

Nixey
July 9th, 2021, 12:45 AM
~Dawnwhisper~

Even with all the scents around them the new one was caught quite quickly. Turning their gaze onto the newcomer Dawnwhisper blinked when they saw Wormbite. He looks anxious.. thinking this, Dawnwhisper opened their jaws to speak before closing them again.

They weren’t sure what to say, sure, tensions were high and even they were anxious, but they kept that hidden away. Starting at him for a few more moments they finally started to speak “are you alright, Wormbite?” that was all they knew about this cat, their name.

x ghostie

wolfie
July 9th, 2021, 12:50 AM
Swiftstripe
Wormbite may or may not have jumped a little at the fact someone was interacting with him. He turned his head to the source, eyes squinting curiously at .. Dawnwhisper? There was a small frown on his face at the question. Wormbite supposed he must have been rather fidgety for them to pick up on his underlying thoughts. "Yes.." He reassured, giving a nod.

Then there was a pause. Tilting his head slightly, "Are you?"

Nixey
July 9th, 2021, 12:55 AM
~Dawnwhisper~
They weren’t sure how to respond to that question. Everyone they loved and cared for could be stolen from them in a heartbeat, yet, that was just everyday life. Tail flicking, Dawnwhisper paused as they pondered the question.

Their grey-blue eyes looked glazed over almost and when they did open their jaws it was to take in a breath. Giving a curt nod, Dawnwhisper returned their tail to being curled around their paws “could be better,” they didn’t want to lie, but they also didn’t want to reveal just how anxious they were. This answer was the best they could give.

x ghostie

littlelove
July 9th, 2021, 01:06 AM
Morningpaw sat amongst the commotion of her clanmates, tail wrapped around her paws as her gaze was trained on an ant traversing the fur of her lion-like tail.

She knew, more than likely, that it was just a regular clan meeting, yet she couldn't stop her stomach from dropping when she heard Kestrelstar's call; Morningpaw wasn't sure if she could take more bad news for the clan right now.

Morningpaw shook her head to knock herself out of another stupor, lifting it and letting her eyes meet Kestrelstar's figure. Not here. She couldn't get upset in the middle of the meeting.

[open!]

wolfie
July 9th, 2021, 01:17 AM
Swiftstripe
Unfortunately for Dawnwhisper - Wormbite was rather that ah, okay cats don't usually respond like that. "You're not, why?" He asked, cutting straight the point. Perhaps not the best way to about it but nonetheless the warrior was curious!

Small pause as he moved in closer towards Dawnwhisper. "Thunderclan?" He guessed.

Rizo
July 9th, 2021, 02:25 AM
[ driftbreeze - riverclan warrior ]> RiztheHuntress wolfsong & moonfrost “I’m surprised you don’t know, it’s not difficult to pay attention to the world every once in a while.” Came the sudden, biting response from a cat neither of them seemed to have asked. The tall, lilac warrior clearly was feeling exceptionally catty that day and decided to hone it all upon the unassuming sisters rather than simply bite her tongue and pay attention to the announcements. Truly a case of Wolfsong and Moonfrost being in the wrong place at the wrong time, caught in Driftbreeze’s direct path as she stalked into the clearing at her leader’s call, reeking of judgement. The cat’s silky tail waved as she passed the pair with what could only be described as an arrogant but oh-so-elegeant saunter, stopping abruptly to turn around with a snide expression that contrasted greatly with the molly’s followup. “I’m pulling your tails; I know some cats simply don’t have the time to be perceptive.” Her sickly sweet tone, feigned sympathetic look at the two, and utterly unprompted appearance was baffling, apparently the warrior had been starved of bickering for far too long. Or perhaps something else was bothering her? What exactly was compelling Driftbreeze to settle herself down adjacent to her clanmates, immediately after making multiple backhanded comments out of nowhere, was completely unclear. She sure was there, though, tail now sweeping the mossy ground as the molly leaned in with a third, inexplicable change of tone and a light laugh. “If I were you, though, I’d worry more about Quietclaw becoming a mentor to any kit. I had to drag his hide, sobbing and screaming, from the tunnels last moon- that doesn’t smack of being a fit teacher to me.”

Wolfsong narrowed her eyes at the prissy she-cat, forcing her fur flat. "You sure do like to speak badly of cats that you want to have your back in battle," she meowed, her tone level. "I guess your loss is another warrior's gain in a battle partner," she said, flicking an ear.
Moonfrost, however, almost seemed to have not heard Driftbreeze's comments. Her gaze was focused on Shallowkit, watching the small kit intently.
liz

Astraea
July 9th, 2021, 04:18 AM
~seaglame wondered up to the rock and sat down with the others..~

shaae_26
July 9th, 2021, 09:31 AM
Blackrunner padded up at his leaders call.

CatontheMoon
July 9th, 2021, 09:36 AM
Mossywing slowly rose and stretched from his napping spot in the sunshine to join the gathering cats beneath the leader.

~Lightningpaw~
July 9th, 2021, 09:46 AM
Eelkit sat outside the nursery to watch the meeting

Nixey
July 9th, 2021, 09:47 AM
~Dawnwhisper~
Biting down on their lip they take in a light breath, blinking as they silently think. They were debating about the answer, wondering how to respond to this question. Opening her jaws they sat with their paws tucked against themself “well, yes, I suppose.” their ears perked as they glanced around. They weren’t expecting to be asked if they were alright, turning to look back at Wormbite.

x ghostie

AppleCat4
July 9th, 2021, 09:56 AM
Jaynose settled herself into the crowd of cats. She looked up at Kestrelstar with anticipation. What could this meeting be about?

Raven~
July 9th, 2021, 10:24 AM
Shinestone

Shinestone padded from the nursery. She felt a little uneasy leaving them, but they were almost a moon old, they could handle themselves. They were capable, young kits. She trusted them not to get into trouble. Besides, if they needed her, she wasn't far. Though she still felt troubled, she went to go find Graystorm in the gathering crowd.
Peril

Palebrook

Palebrook sat down in the middle of the crowd, satisfied where she was. She looked around for and Dewpaw - maybe he would be here. But alas, she didn't see him at all. Palebrook sighed.

Frostpaw

Frostpaw pushed herself through the mass of cats and plopped down as close to the front as she could. SHe let out a huff. This had better be quick.

Kunaisoul
July 9th, 2021, 11:07 AM
Nightleap came.

poppy
July 9th, 2021, 11:09 AM
Okay, so Hollykit wasn't exactly old enough to swim, she honestly could drown in a puddle. But she wanted to hear what was going on, given the queens kept talking about ThunderClan and... murders? It was definitely interesting, and she was interested. Haha. The dark gray tuxedo padded, using her dark fur to blend into the shadows so she would not get caught. This ought to be interesting. She kept her white paws hidden and her chin tucked down as she looked up at Kestrelstar. Maybe he would remember her from when she and Ac-Goldenkit joined. Part of her missed being June, just June. But it was too late to go back, so she might as well make herself like it.

[Open :heartbounce:]

starry
July 9th, 2021, 11:13 AM
-Skyfall-

MISTYKIT

Mistykit had walked over to listen to the meeting. Was she finally going to be made an apprentice? She wasn't as excited as the other kits, as she wanted to keep her logicalness, but she was still excited.

To be honest, she really hoped Stormtalon would be her mentor. He was really nice and everything, and also logical. Mistykit really looked up to him a lot.

She noticed a kit creeping up to listen to the meeting, so she decided to pad over. "Hello. I expect you're wanting to listen to the meeting? Yeah, I also don't like how kits aren't allowed to not listen. But I can, because I'm being made an apprentice!" she meowed.

"Don't worry, I won't turn you in. What's your name?"

poppy
July 9th, 2021, 11:18 AM
[ ~Storm~ ]

Hollykit glanced over to Mistykit, honestly almost about to jump out of her fur, but she was used to hiding her fear, with Jay and Claire, so it wasn't hard now, because this kit wasn't trying to shred her. Stars, this cat talked a lot. Well, um, thanks. She said, looking up at Kestrelstar again, then looked back to Mistykit. Hollykit. My name, I mean, my name is Hollykit. You're Mistykit, right? She briefly wondered if Fernstream was at this meeting, but it didn't look like it. I want to listen to the meeting because Kestrelstar will address the ThunderClan problem. She said matter-of-factly. They keep murdering our cats.. now... now it's time for us to strike and teach them a lesson. She was quoting a queen who had a nest next to her and Ace, no, Goldenkit.

Ziera
July 9th, 2021, 12:08 PM
// Stormtalon - open

Another day, another successful hunt, another load of fish to fatten the fresh kill pile. Weariness hung on Stormtalon's shoulders like an extra pelt (although the tabby tried to mask it). They were all tired, all pushing themselves to their limits in different ways and he was nothing special; others carried heavier burdens. Aching paws brought him halfway to a nest and the promise of oblivion when the next RiverClan meeting was called.

Close enough to hear Kestrelstar's growl just before those familiar words boomed in the clearing, Stormtalon turned with a flick of his half-ear, expression sharpening despite the cloud of fatigue. Embers of suspicion gleamed in the green of Storm's eyes. Call it a sense of foreboding, a hunch, whatever--such a thing had no basis in reality, yet even so. Stormtalon's guard rose with the volume of Kestrel's voice. He approached with the rest of his clanmates but picked a spot to the side--away from their incessant murmuring--to sit and listen.

---

// Ottersplash

He couldn't help it. When Kestrel's usual call rang out, the massive orange warrior shuddered like he'd been doing something wrong and got caught red-pawed. Whoa. Not so great a sign? Ottersplash imagined bunching up the tension across his body and releasing it in his sigh, chuckling weakly at the end in case anyone noticed that (kind of embarrassing) jumpiness. He waited until his presence would be only a drop in the pool of gathered cats, then padded forward.

starry
July 9th, 2021, 12:13 PM
Ziera

MISTYKIT

Mistykit bounded over to Stormtalon as soon as she saw him. She gave him a polite nod. "Hello, Stormtalon. How was your day?" she asked, figuring they could speak until the meeting started. She knew she was going to be made an apprentice in this meeting, and she was kind of excited for it. At least she was hoping for a good mentor.

Ziera
July 9th, 2021, 12:37 PM
// ~Storm~

A familiar voice invaded his cynical thoughts, freezing them mid-spiral.

"Mistykit," Storm greeted in a level but not unwelcoming tone. Kits (and this one in particular) could soften his demeanor like that; it was a good thing that Misty and no other more irritating personalities approached, for their own sake. The warrior offered her the smallest of tired smiles. "Productive. And yours?"

A quick mental assessment of her age told Stormtalon this might be Misty's final meeting as a kit, which was also the moment he noticed the onset of a nasty headache. The look in his eyes turned grim. What a time to become an apprentice.

starry
July 9th, 2021, 12:47 PM
Ziera

MISTYKIT

Mistykit shrugged a little. "My day's been... fine. But I'm not sure if this meeting is going to be about so pleasant topics - appart from the ceremonies, of course. Storm... do you think it's going to be about ThunderClan?" she asked, although she wasn't sure if calling him Storm was a good idea.

Mistykit was pretty sure it was going to be about the tensions between RiverClan and ThunderClan, but she wanted to hear from Stormtalon if she was thinking right.

Ziera
July 9th, 2021, 01:00 PM
// ~Storm~ - awh I missed these two interactin <33

Perceptive, blunt, using a new tone of familiarity with him that others wouldn't dare - very characteristic of her, Stormtalon thought with a pang of bitter amusement. He decided to allow it.

"Yes." It wasn't in him to lie. Kits and apprentices both were capable of handling more than they got credit for, and Storm wouldn't insult Mistykit's intelligence. "I think it will."

starry
July 9th, 2021, 01:08 PM
{Me too <3}

Ziera

MISTYKIT

Mistykit nodded seriously. "Okay." she meowed with a sigh. "I still don't understand why Lionstorm killed Buckstar, though. Do you think he should've? But also, should ThunderClan have killed Lionstorm? It wasn't really the best way, if you ask me."

She could go talking about ThunderClan having to use their brains, but she wasn't going to do it now. She knew how serious the tensions were.

Quickpaw
July 9th, 2021, 01:09 PM
Puddlekit followed his new friend, wondering what the commotion was.
“What’s going on?” He asked.

~Silverkit~

"I don't know, but I think we'll find out soon," he told Puddlekit.

~Mothman~
July 9th, 2021, 01:11 PM
~Silverkit~

"I don't know, but I think we'll find out soon," he told Puddlekit.
“Do you think it’s about me?” Puddlekit whispered, trembling. “Because I’d gotten lost?”

Quickpaw
July 9th, 2021, 01:14 PM
“Do you think it’s about me?” Puddlekit whispered, trembling. “Because I’d gotten lost?”

~Silverkit~

"I'm sure it's not," Silverkit reassured him. "I don't think Kestrelstar would call a Clan meeting just to announce that. I don't think he'll even call out your name for a meeting until your apprentice ceremony comes along.

~Mothman~
July 9th, 2021, 01:16 PM
~~

"I'm sure it's not," Silverkit reassured him. "I don't think Kestrelstar would call a Clan meeting just to announce that. I don't think he'll even call out your name for a meeting until your apprentice ceremony comes along.
Puddlekit relaxed, reassured by his friends sureness. “I wonder if someone is becoming a warrior! Or maybe it’s an apprentice ceremony!”

Quickpaw
July 9th, 2021, 01:19 PM
Puddlekit relaxed, reassured by his friends sureness. “I wonder if someone is becoming a warrior! Or maybe it’s an apprentice ceremony!”

~Silverkit~

"It could be both," he pointed out, excitedly. "I hope it is! Apprentice ceremonies are the best. When are you becoming an apprentice?"

~Mothman~
July 9th, 2021, 01:21 PM
~Silverkit~

"It could be both," he pointed out, excitedly. "I hope it is! Apprentice ceremonies are the best. When are you becoming an apprentice?"
“Not for a while, I don’t think. I’m only four moon old,” he said, sounding sad. “But when I do, I’ll be the best apprentice and then the best warrior ever! One day I’ll even become Clan leader! You could be my deputy!”

Quickpaw
July 9th, 2021, 01:24 PM
“Not for a while, I don’t think. I’m only four moon old,” he said, sounding sad. “But when I do, I’ll be the best apprentice and then the best warrior ever! One day I’ll even become Clan leader! You could be my deputy!”

~Silverkit~

"Well, you've got it better than me," Silverkit admitted. "It'll be much longer until my apprentice ceremony. But that's okay. You can teach me some warrior stuff when you're an apprentice. And then when I'm an apprentice, too, we can train together!"

~Mothman~
July 9th, 2021, 01:25 PM
~Silverkit~

"Well, you've got it better than me," Silverkit admitted. "It'll be much longer until my apprentice ceremony. But that's okay. You can teach me some warrior stuff when you're an apprentice. And then when I'm an apprentice, too, we can train together!"
“Yeah!” Puddlekit said excitedly. “We’ll be the best team ever!”
If he’d had a fist, he would have pumped it.

Quickpaw
July 9th, 2021, 01:27 PM
“Yeah!” Puddlekit said excitedly. “We’ll be the best team ever!”
If he’d had a fist, he would have pumped it.

~Silverkit~

"We'll be an even better team when we're the leader and deputy," Silverkit nodded.

~Mothman~
July 9th, 2021, 01:28 PM
~Silverkit~

"We'll be an even better team when we're the leader and deputy," Silverkit nodded.
“Yes! Well make RiverClan the best clan it’s ever been!” he mewed, rubbing against the smaller kits shoulder.

Ziera
July 9th, 2021, 01:30 PM
// ~Storm~

"You might not understand for some time," Stormtalon said with a dismissive flick of his tail, not disclosing whether he thought the kill justified as he questioned that himself. Twisted as it was at times, Lionstorm's love for Fawnsqueak was undeniable -- something he didn't understand either, at least not in the romantic sense. Storm never let his feelings grow to that point. Look where it got them in the end.

As to her comment on ThunderClan's actions...well. Storm didn't answer. Instead: "Remember what I asked you before. Keep your mind open, your ears too. That will be important in the upcoming moons."

furrensic
July 9th, 2021, 01:31 PM
WarriorzFan //

quietclaw? "weird name, weird name, mister quietclaw!" crabkit squealed, big goofy grin on her face giving it away that she truly meant no harm by calling his name weird. it was weird! like no name that she had ever heard of! half of the information quietclaw spouted out went in one ear and through out the other, except for the important parts. (splashleap is deputy! her name reminded her of puddles. snakeheart was the snakey sounding medicine cat-- she wondered if he hissed like a snake! and of course, some short bits of what warriors did.)

so from her understanding, every cat here had weird names. "will crabkit have a weird name like that when she grows up?" she questioned, only for her mouth to fall open a second later and she quickly shook her head. "ohh, wait, no! crabkit won't get to have a weird name, because her mom will come get her soon, and then she'll be ponyo again." was it just in kits blood to over share? probably, considering the words slipped off of her tongue quickly and smoothly.

"but her mom isn't here, not with the river-fish kitties, she's somewhere." maybe at their home? or maybe she visited the twolegs! or maybe, she went on a long journey that crabkit couldn't come on? (okay, that sounded really cool to her.) "but crabkit will make sure to tell her allll about you river-fish kitties when she comes," the ginger kit decided with a few firm nods.

Quickpaw
July 9th, 2021, 01:45 PM
“Yes! Well make RiverClan the best clan it’s ever been!” he mewed, rubbing against the smaller kits shoulder.

~Silverkit~

"Definitely," Silverkit agreed.

~Mothman~
July 9th, 2021, 01:54 PM
~Silverkit~

"Definitely," Silverkit agreed.
“What do you think your warrior name is going to be?” he asked

Quickpaw
July 9th, 2021, 01:58 PM
“What do you think your warrior name is going to be?” he asked

~Silverkit~

"I don't know," Silverkit mewed, but added, "but whatever it is, I hope it's awesome!"

~Mothman~
July 9th, 2021, 02:02 PM
~Silverkit~

"I don't know," Silverkit mewed, but added, "but whatever it is, I hope it's awesome!"
“Puddlestar would sound cool, don’t you think? Though before I become leader, I have to become a warrior. Maybe Puddlesplash or Puddlejump?” he mused to himself. “I don’t know. Silversky would be really cool. Or Silverflame.”

Quickpaw
July 9th, 2021, 02:06 PM
~Silverkit~
Ashnose
{Puddlekit}

"I like Silverflame!" Silverkit mewed. "And for you, Puddlestar sounds really cool, but for a warrior name, I think Puddlesplash would be best."

spade
July 9th, 2021, 02:56 PM
Seeing the Clan gather underneath him, some with expectant looks on their faces and others... crestfallen, Kestrelstar straightened himself up. In his mind, voices were yelling at him every which way, kicking up a rather chaotic storm that disheveled his thoughts and organization for this meeting. In his chest, his heart was beating frantically, so loud that the tabby was sure that those below could hear it - despite this being impossible. Frozenberry... Frozenberry... they were not among the crowd...

Of course they weren't. Of course he was never able to truly have anything for himself. For a brief moment, yellow eyes estimated the height of the rock from the ground. One misstep...

No. No, that needed to stop. With his pelt already skinny and eyes visibly darkened, Kestrelstar was certain that his Clan was already aware of something being amiss with him. They didn't need that.

Attention grabbed by the young kit he'd found a day or two prior, Kestrelstar opened his mouth to say something when he noticed that Quietclaw was taking care of it. Something about the tom had always seemed... off to Kestrelstar, but he was grateful that the warrior had managed to distract the young kit. The name was... interesting, though the leader assumed he couldn't fault the tom for it - only the queens knew of the young kits arrival since she'd been found.

"Before I get into border matters, there are a few kits who are overdue for their training to begin," Kestrelstar began - starts was his voice strained. He pushed past it, deciding to ignore any comments made on his appearance of voice from here on out. They had no idea how hard this was. Not one of his Clanmates had an inkling of the stress he was under; they wouldn't survive it, he was barely clawing his way through as it was.

"Mistykit [ ~Storm~ ], Birchkit [ Peril ], Tumblekit [ Papaya ], Rainingkit [ shaded shadow ], Crowkit [ windtail ], Lightkit [ im a cat ], and Orchidkit [ Caramel ]. Step forward."

gs29513 Rani Papaya Puddle~ Shade. Zesty Mango Rainquail Rockfall Dizerel Lavender'fur Ziera implimm silverfur & Co hope Bread FrostCat -Skyfall- shaded shadow Tiabirb x ghostie AppleCat4 Quickpaw Jayfeather 76 Nostalgia RiztheHuntress WarriorzFan OhZeeWolf Maplebriar liz Kunaiskrill CatontheMoon Sacred Jaggedpool @ᴋᴀʟᴏʀ Willowfern vcrdant *ThistleHollow* Robintuft Piketooth I draw war cats Sky13 Fawnhearted Cian -Lavender- ~Storm~ Blackflame22 Swiftstripe Snowpelt1111 -Dawnstripe- floofy Riverfly strvdel Pheasantflight Twilight Wing Angelique feather lily littlelove Sklee Panda1440 windtail Roseleader Rippleshade Kyrieknight oakfur101 Celeste Topaztaill WinterRabbit5350 FunnyFreind _Riverblossom_ finnzel Peril Rxmulus ~Fierceclaw~ im a cat Caramel @Eagsl WINGSOFFIRE BILL. Beetlenose Nanacat Moonpaw. Fierce distant cry in the woods CormorantTail Eel Ashnose |+|Lemon'Heart|+|

starry
July 9th, 2021, 02:59 PM
MISTYKIT

Mistykit could hear the strainedness in the leaders tone. But she stepped forward anyways.

Willowfern
July 9th, 2021, 03:00 PM
Hawthornmist

Wow! There were a lot of apprentices being made today!
The warrior was surprised by this a bit, to be honest.

~Fierce~
July 9th, 2021, 03:12 PM
~Shykit~
Shykit raised her head in surprise as she heard Orchidkit's name called. Wasn't that the kit she had saved? The one that tried to save her as well? Shykit scanned the kits that stepped forward, waiting for her eyes to land on Orchidkit.

dino.
July 9th, 2021, 03:19 PM
>Tumblekit<
His name! His name had been called! He clambered to his paws and trotted to the front of the crowd, eyes wide with barely contained excitement.

Willowfern
July 9th, 2021, 03:27 PM
Hawthornmist

As he watched the kits scramble up, the tom remembered his own apprentice ceremony... he had had so much curiosity, so much hope...
Hawthornkit and Pinekit stood pelt-brushing-pelt as they were made apprentices, the two cheered for themselves at making it to apprenticeship.
Hawthornpaw touched noses with his new mentor, before noticing an older apprentice walking up to him.
He had a brown coat, and green eyes...
Moosepaw.
The memory stung the Warrior, not because the memory was bad, it was because of the cat that was in it.
He put a paw to his blind eye, the anger and fear of that horrible day, moons after his ceremony, came tumbling back to him.
He hated Moosepaw, and he always would.

Panda1440
July 9th, 2021, 03:42 PM
Saltpaw was late, and that wasn't good. He didn't want to be stared at by any of his classmates- hopefully no cat noticed the light grey tabby slipping in at the back. Kits where being called up it seemed like,, and from his memory, that meant they where being apprenticed!! Wait,, I'm gonna have to share a den with them . . . ugggh

Since he was technically 23 moons now, having to sleep with the little cats (not as small as new kits of course, but still reasonably tiny) was quite awkward.

~Mothman~
July 9th, 2021, 03:45 PM
Puddlekit watched as the other older kits walked up to the stream stone.

CatontheMoon
July 9th, 2021, 04:02 PM
Mossywing itched with excitement, he hoped this was his time to prove himself as a valuable RiverClan warrior, by mentoring an apprentice.

~Lightningpaw~
July 9th, 2021, 04:13 PM
Eelkit watched as the older kits stepped up for the ceremony

im a cat
July 9th, 2021, 04:34 PM
Lightkit froze and stared up at her leader. 'Was that today?!' she had completely forgotten. She quickly licked one of her fore paws and dragged it over her ears. 'Just breath, you can't afford to mess up now!' she took a deep breath and glanced around hoping no one could see how nerves she was and padded up to the streamstone, her thoughts racing. 'What mentor will I get, oh I hope that their nice...'

Nightclaw's ears pricked, apprentices and border news. "This is gonna be interesting..." he thought. "And lots of new apprentices" she smiled for him self, the more chances for him to get one.

WinterMara
July 9th, 2021, 04:56 PM
| White'paw of Riverclan |

Ah yes, now the busy life was what she was missing, unfortunately, she was late for the meeting, but oh well. She looked around at the kits becoming apprentices, same old, same old. No kit particularly stood out from the crowd in her eyes, then again, she wouldn't mentor a single one of them, so why was she one to care? Not like she's that special diamond in the rough herself.

Jay.
July 9th, 2021, 05:42 PM
This had been taken to far. These cats had no
idea what Kestrelstar was going through.
He didn't know what he was going through.
But at least he was smart enough not to openly
question his leader like some of these cats did.

No matter how much he didn't really care for kits.
He knew how happy and excited they were.
This was their time to shine so cats needed to just shut up and listen.

He felt it, the anger boiling inside of him. But the anger
was mostly being overpowered by the dread
of what he knew was going to be announced after
the ceremonies.

Petuniaflame had died...
And it had been partially his fault.

[ open ]

windtail
July 9th, 2021, 06:00 PM
crowkit walked forward when he heard his name

shaded shadow
July 9th, 2021, 06:05 PM
rainingkit ran forward she was exited she was finaly going to become and apprentice

plum
July 9th, 2021, 06:27 PM
She didn't really want to be here... No, Plumstorm had had enough meetings to last her a good while. She felt mentally spent, and her talk with Ottersplash on the shore only subdued what would sit there forever.
The silver she-cat approached the streamstone slowly, in absolutely no rush to hear what Kestrelstar had to say now. Her sky blue hues scan the amassing cats for any sign of Ottersplash, but before she gets very far, she spots her apprentice.
Saltpaw was trying to sneak in- The female could see that much. She stares at him long enough, hoping that he catches on to the very, very pointed gaze. But she had no intentions of going over to him or dragging him anywhere. He was a grown tom, and she felt odd about chastising any sort of ill behavior unless it was truly bad. Instead, Plumstorm scoffs and turns away, attention landing on the unfortunate Looncry. And from his stature, the she-cat could tell something was up.

Great.

Letting her paws guide her, she slips closer to her Clanmate. They'd never spoken before, but just because she wasn't a social cat, did not mean she had no social skills.
"Hey," she mews softly, opting for a quiet approach. "You look like you're going to burst, you know. You should try and restrain it a bit- Those kids up there shouldn't have to look out and see some angry faces. It's their moment."

But, just so the tom didn't feel attacked by this cat whom he'd never even laid eyes on before, Plumstorm dips her head. "I may understand where you're coming from though. If it helps, it seems like we may have a little time to talk before the meeting really starts?"
[ Jayfeather 76 ]

shaded shadow
July 9th, 2021, 06:49 PM
sootfang watched with pride as his kits walked up to become apprentices i hope whoever their mentors are dont go missing on them to many apprentices have already been given new mentors.
(open)

flat._.chair
July 9th, 2021, 08:26 PM
//bravekit\\ //open\\

brave kit scrambled up to the crowd, hiding among the back. xe knew that they would no be an apprentice, but watched among the shadows anyways.

Nixey
July 9th, 2021, 08:32 PM
~Reedkit~
Finally emerging from the nursery the kit followed in suit before she settled down by Bravekit. She hadn’t realized where she had sat, and when she saw the kit at her side she purred out a light “hello!”
distant cry in the woods

Jay.
July 9th, 2021, 08:34 PM
// implimm \\
Looncry was mostly frozen with shock when Plumstorm approached
him. This was so stupid, he was mad at cats for ruining the ceremony.
And he had been staring at Kestrelstar like he had been wanting to murder someone.

Welp, hypocrite was another think that Looncry could add to his
list of flaws."You're right" he sighed. He looked sadly at the
ground "I shouldn't even be here."

He struggled to form words, but nothing came. What was the point
of coming to a place, when no one wanted you do be there anyway?

Mango
July 9th, 2021, 10:36 PM
Papaya

Webpaw’s eyes perked up as she heard her brothers name. He was going to join her in being an apprentice, and she could teach him everything she knew how to fish and swim. She’d catch him up in time no problem. She couldn’t wait to share a den with him again.

vcrdant
July 9th, 2021, 10:54 PM
Ryebelly gave a small nod back to Rapidwhisker, who was nearby. At the sound of the RiverClan leader’s words, he snapped his attention back. Amazed by the amount of kits that were becoming apprentices, he was a bit excited to see some new apprentices. After all, a few new ones would help the clan in the long run, right? His gaze shifted from cat to cat, attempting to locate the kits that would be apprentices in just a few short moment.

liz
July 10th, 2021, 12:19 AM
[ beetlekit - riverclan kit ]> ~Fierceclaw~ fiercepaw

The young tom was halfway pouting by the time his large ears picked up the sound of someone speaking to him, turning curiously and trying very intently to decipher who it was before the cat’s face poked through at him. “‘Ts Beetlekit!” Came the initial mew, the kit focusing his wide, lime eyes at the molly and staring curiously without much of an expression to be seen; better than exaggeratedly sad like Beetlekit had been just prior, but large, unblinking eyes didn’t mesh well with a completely blank face. Kind of odd looking, at least until he had sufficiently studied the apprentice, made his very thoughtful decision, and nodded rapidly; “Just wanna see what’s gonna happen, ‘n maybe find m-Driffbweeze.” ‘Driffbweeze’ wouldn’t be a fan of Beetlekit’s lazy pronunciation, and the kit was well aware of this, but in all honesty he tended only to focus on his words on the rare occasion that the lilac molly popped into the nursery to say hello. Despite his lax attitude towards his speech, the grey kit was careful to correct himself before saying ‘mama’; not only did Driftbreeze prefer her full name, this cat had no way of knowing who Beetlekit’s mother was if he, himself didn’t know her in the first place. “Th’ front sounds nice, thank you very much!” Standing once more, the kit held an odd exaggeration to his gratitude in spite of it not being reflected in his face; given his eager trot forwards, though, he didn’t seem to be faking the excitement. “I’m curious actually, are you a wayior or an apprentice?” Tilting his head, the grey cat stared back at his clanmate as if trying to glean the answer himself by looking even harder than before.

WarriorzFan
July 10th, 2021, 01:32 AM
WarriorzFan //

quietclaw? "weird name, weird name, mister quietclaw!" crabkit squealed, big goofy grin on her face giving it away that she truly meant no harm by calling his name weird. it was weird! like no name that she had ever heard of! half of the information quietclaw spouted out went in one ear and through out the other, except for the important parts. (splashleap is deputy! her name reminded her of puddles. snakeheart was the snakey sounding medicine cat-- she wondered if he hissed like a snake! and of course, some short bits of what warriors did.)

so from her understanding, every cat here had weird names. "will crabkit have a weird name like that when she grows up?" she questioned, only for her mouth to fall open a second later and she quickly shook her head. "ohh, wait, no! crabkit won't get to have a weird name, because her mom will come get her soon, and then she'll be ponyo again." was it just in kits blood to over share? probably, considering the words slipped off of her tongue quickly and smoothly.

"but her mom isn't here, not with the river-fish kitties, she's somewhere." maybe at their home? or maybe she visited the twolegs! or maybe, she went on a long journey that crabkit couldn't come on? (okay, that sounded really cool to her.) "but crabkit will make sure to tell her allll about you river-fish kitties when she comes," the ginger kit decided with a few firm nods.

“Well, if you were a warrior... let’s see... if you have big paws, you could be crab claw. If you were red, you could be crabpelt. If you are fiery in the personality department, you could be crabfire.” He said. “My name is not that weird. I just changed it from Riverfur a few moons ago. I thought the name sounded mysterious.” He said with a joking glance. This name change had not happened. "Ponyo? what doess Ponyo mean?" he asked.
finnzel

teddy.
July 10th, 2021, 02:58 AM
And here they were. Here the clan was gathering below the streamstone for a declaration long overdue that'd still manage to rock the clan to its core. Snakeheart was more prepared than most for this, he already knew what was going on, but even the medicine cat didnt know if he'd be relieved when everything was out in the open or if the burden of the topic would only weigh his shaky shoulders more. It didnt really matter though did it, he had a duty as a medicine cat to reassure his clan through this and be a strong example and he would do so, no matter his roiling thoughts.

To that effect Snakeheart looked well. His fur was as always perfectly groomed and smooth as the lean tom confidently padded from his den to the clearing strides even and eyes burning with cold fire. He would not falter here.

He wasnt just supposed to be strong for the clan though...... Snakeheart had duties as both a medicine cat and a brother today. Sticking his head gently into the nursery the tom called out a "Fidgetkit? You better get out here quick Kestrelstars called a meeting and you'll defiantly want to be here for it.... After all youre getting a little too big for the nursery hmm? Need to start being at these meetings. Hurry out so I can fix up your pelt you dont want to be looking scruffy."

Their mother was missing and the thought that Cloudedkit and Honeykit might be too from their absence broke Snakehearts heart but Fidgetkit remained. Fidgetkit remained and the older tom would be there for his brother, the kit would want not for family with the medicine cat doing everything in his power to be all he needed.
Rxmulus (if you want some cute sibling interaction)

"M' wake, I'm awake!"

He was, intact, not very awake at all. He blinked sleepy eyes as he trotted out of the den, kicking a few sticky brambles and tiny twigs (and other annoyingly small things that stuck to his pelt) off of himself but he was still little more than an unwashed fuzz ball.

He stumbled from under Snakehearts paws, popping out from under him and wiggling to the front kf the crowd gathered around Riverclan Streamstone. Sleep still made his eyes ache, dust built up in the corners of his eyes. He pushed them away, a loud yawn coming from the pudgy tom.

Fidget blinked as he looked around, farrowing his brow. Where was Snake? He was here a minute ago! Oh no, not another sibling gone-- Fidgetkit gasped as he swirled around, realising he'd left him at the nursery.

"Snake!" a bundle of giggles fell from the kitten as he bounded back through the crowd, stopping to rub against Snakehearts back purr with a squeaky purr, "I forgota about ya!"

starry
July 10th, 2021, 05:12 AM
Ziera

MISTYKIT

Mistykit nodded. "I will." she meowed, taking Stormtalon's advice to heart. "How was it like when you were an apprentice? Did things... change?" she asked with a little nervousness.

Mistykit was rather anxious on the topic of becoming an apprentice. She actually didn't have to ask, she knew things would change. But she wanted to know from Storm how things had been when he was an apprentice, just as advice.

Rani
July 10th, 2021, 06:28 AM
"M' wake, I'm awake!"

He was, intact, not very awake at all. He blinked sleepy eyes as he trotted out of the den, kicking a few sticky brambles and tiny twigs (and other annoyingly small things that stuck to his pelt) off of himself but he was still little more than an unwashed fuzz ball.

He stumbled from under Snakehearts paws, popping out from under him and wiggling to the front kf the crowd gathered around Riverclan Streamstone. Sleep still made his eyes ache, dust built up in the corners of his eyes. He pushed them away, a loud yawn coming from the pudgy tom.

Fidget blinked as he looked around, farrowing his brow. Where was Snake? He was here a minute ago! Oh no, not another sibling gone-- Fidgetkit gasped as he swirled around, realising he'd left him at the nursery.

"Snake!" a bundle of giggles fell from the kitten as he bounded back through the crowd, stopping to rub against Snakehearts back purr with a squeaky purr, "I forgota about ya!"

Snakeheart chuckled at the groggy kittens sudden awakening and cry internally frowning that his pelt was a mess once again as Fidgetkit charged out of the nursery. Was this how Foxblaze felt when he was a kitten? The lanky medicine cat remembered being groomed a lot and furthermore intentionally not cleaning himself and sometimes even getting dirty just to get the mollys attention and affection. Was Fidgetkit doing the same thing? Getting this way on purpose because he knew the hygiene minded Snakeheart would clean him happily? Did the little tom feel that lonley he needed to- oop and he was gone.

While Snakeheart had been worrying about the little foxlike kittens mental state and care the kitten had managed to slip away into the throng of cats around the streamstone. Stars damn it of course he'd managed to inherit the families natural agile body shape and not their luck the older tom couldnt get to him too well or fast enough. Where the tiny kit could slip through with ease Snakeheart was bogged down by his larger form not being able to get through the wall of cats as he craned his head to try and see where Fidgetkit had got too.

At least he didnt have to worry for long before the kit found his way back happy as always... The older brother let out a sigh and a chuckle leaning down to (finally) groom the orange black and white kitten to perfection as he purred back. "Its a good thing youre cute, if anyone else pulled this on me I might be grumpy at them.... Stay near me yeah? I cant answer any questions you might have if you run away. We can move closer to the front so you can see though, I have a cool spot I sit at where we can watch."

Yes, he reflected trying to lead his brother to his favourite spot, getting Fidgetkit out here was the right choice. The chance to share tongues (even one sidedly with cats he loved it was one of his favourite bonding activities) and answer what was sure to be a barrage of questions would make even the worst meeting bearable.

Caramel
July 10th, 2021, 06:29 AM
╰┈➤Orchidkit
Orchidkit was woken from her sleep by the sound of...her name? Had someone called her? She blinked drowsily. As her vision started to clear up, she noticed that there were a lot of cats outside. The realization suddenly struck her.

HOW COULD SHE HAVE OVERSLEPT ON A CLAN MEETING?!

The lilac bengal she-cat scrambled up and dashed outside the nursery. She was getting made into an apprentice! She had always expected her to show up to her ceremony well groomed, ready, propre and prim. Instead, she was arriving looking like she literally just woke up.

Hopefully no one noticed that I wasn't here before. She thought, given her messy pelt a few quick laps before stepping forth out of the crowd.

She gave a few quick glances to the other kits getting apprenticed. From the corner of her eye, she managed to spot Shykit. The kit that she had tried to save, and that had saved her too. The whole incident had left her a bit bitter and feeling humiliated. Why, of all cats to save her, had it had to be a total lonely loser?

She hated to admit it to herself, but she felt a bit thankful towards her.

flat._.chair
July 10th, 2021, 08:53 AM
Swiftstripe

[shoot late response] //brave kit\\

hearing the other kits voice, xe glanced over at them. “oh, hello!”

Nixey
July 10th, 2021, 09:27 AM
~Reedkit~
Wrapping her thin tail around her paws before turning her attention towards the Streamstone she puffed out a breath. Speaking with a lowered voice to xe “I can’t wait till I’m old enough to become a apprentice.”
distant cry in the woods

flat._.chair
July 10th, 2021, 09:34 AM
Swiftstripe

//brave kit\\

keeping xyr gaze to the stream stone, xe sighed. “i’m still new to the clan, and i don’t think kestrel star likes me that much, i doubt i’ll be an apprentice anytime soon”

Peril
July 10th, 2021, 09:51 AM
Birchkit | --- | At the streamstone
He perked. His name? For training! He stepped forward, closer to the Streamstone. He was grinning. He was so happy!

plum
July 10th, 2021, 11:09 AM
Plumstorm takes a moment to process the cat's response before her expression twists into a bit of a cross frown.
"That's a load of dung," she utters with a huff.
"You're a member of the Clan- So, you're wanted here."

Regardless of if she ever found out about Looncry or the things he was either to blame or not to blame for, her belief would remain the same. Most likely, anyway. Unless Looncry turned out to be like Springcry. In that case, the tom could be tossed off the nearest tall cliff and she wouldn't care.

But he very. very likely wasn't in the same vein as that. Plumstorm shakes the worm of apprehension and sits beside Looncry. "The Clan is upset," she notes passively, feeling as though he'd know more about why. He was upset, too, after all. "Kestrelstar..." Staring up at their leader, she presses her pale lips together for a heartbeat. "He's not looking too good either."
[ Jayfeather 76 ]

Riverfly
July 10th, 2021, 11:13 AM
Flypaw hurried to her mentors side as soon as she heard Kestrelstar speaking the apprentices names. She was disappointed in herself as soon as she realized she was late. "Sorry I'm late." She whispered to Snowstripe, and sat down to listen to Kestrelstar. Silverfur & Co

Raven~
July 10th, 2021, 11:17 AM
Shinestone

Shinestone looked on, though she was distracted. She was still looking for Graystorm. This was so frustrating. She finally was in the same Clan as him, and they still weren't together every part of the day. Argh!

Palebrook

Palebrook flicked her tail, watching eagerly. This was so exciting! Future warriors, all of them. They would make their families and Clanmates proud. Maybe one of them would even become leader one day. There were unlimited possibilities....just like there had with Dewpaw.

Frostpaw

They were all so tiny. Frostpaw frowned. It would be so annoying to share a den with them. And she still had four moons to go. Would she ever become a warrior and leave the disgusting life of an apprentice behind?

furrensic
July 10th, 2021, 12:16 PM
WarriorzFan //

while crabkit was interested in all the kits walking up to the streamstone, quietclaws name ideas quickly turned her attention back to him. she looked down at her paws, no, they were very small! then, she looked at her fur-- it was red! uh, more of a light orange, but still. then, she thought about her personality. she didn't think she was fiery, because she was pretty sure that meant she'd have to get annoyed with other people quickly, and she didn't.

riverfur! that was even weirder than quietclaw. did he..gasp, did he maybe have water for fur when he had that name? the joking glance was missed by her. "crabkit is ponyo!! a ponyo is ponyo!" because, obviously, what else would a ponyo be? a ponyo was her! she was kind of surprised that nobody knew that, did their moms not tell them that they were their name?

"what does quietclaw mean?" she asked, redirecting the warriors own question to himself. did all the cats choose their name like she did?

WarriorzFan
July 10th, 2021, 12:24 PM
WarriorzFan //

while crabkit was interested in all the kits walking up to the streamstone, quietclaws name ideas quickly turned her attention back to him. she looked down at her paws, no, they were very small! then, she looked at her fur-- it was red! uh, more of a light orange, but still. then, she thought about her personality. she didn't think she was fiery, because she was pretty sure that meant she'd have to get annoyed with other people quickly, and she didn't.

riverfur! that was even weirder than quietclaw. did he..gasp, did he maybe have water for fur when he had that name? the joking glance was missed by her. "crabkit is ponyo!! a ponyo is ponyo!" because, obviously, what else would a ponyo be? a ponyo was her! she was kind of surprised that nobody knew that, did their moms not tell them that they were their name?

"what does quietclaw mean?" she asked, redirecting the warriors own question to himself. did all the cats choose their name like she did?

"hold on. So, a ponyo is an animal. that does not mean you are that animal. Say I was named Squirrelkit, would I be a squirrel?" he said, still confused, before adding on: "I named myself Quietclaw because I thought it was cool." in a rush.

~Fierce~
July 10th, 2021, 03:54 PM
~Fiercepaw~
Fiercepaw reached her spot and sat down, taking the same position she had been in before. She looked relieved to see that the kit, Beetlekit he had said his name was, had been following her. She patted the ground next to her gently with her tail before laying it to rest around her paws. She smiled kindly down at Beetlekit. She liked how he spoke. "Well, I'm of warrior age but I'm an apprentice. I used to be a cat living away from the clans but heard of the clans and decided to join. I took a liking to Riverclan. I have a brother and a sister as well. My sister went to join Shadowclan and my brother... I don't know where or what he's doing right now." Her eyes glazed over for a moment before they returned back to their normal golden state. "My name's Fiercepaw by the way. Do you have any siblings?" She meowed. She had heard Beetlekit mention a 'Driffbweeze'.
:heartbounce: liz :heartbounce:

wolfie
July 10th, 2021, 05:24 PM
Swiftstripe
"Oh, " Wormbite meowed softly, offering up a nod in perhaps agreement. He wasn't sure if he was meant to offer,, comfort? That -- he shuffled around with his paws in an awkward manner -- he wasn't prepared for that. A small frown made it's way on his lips as he leaned away from Dawnwhisper.

Wormbite opened his jaws to say something but once Kestrelstar began his announcements he closed it. Despite not knowing the leader Wormbite was extremely thankful for the out. He turned his head to face him and listen.

furrensic
July 10th, 2021, 05:42 PM
WarriorzFan //

well, crabkit wasn't sure if ponyo was the name of an animal, she just knew that her name was ponyo (or used to be.) so she was a ponyo! because her name was ponyo, so she was a ponyo, just like mister quietclaw was a mister quietclaw, and mister fishstar was a mister fishstar. was it that confusing? she pouted for a moment. if it was confusing, she wasn't sure how else to explain it then, she guessed only clan kitties that used to be non clanners would understand.

"no, no!! mister quietclaw, you'd only understand if your momma wasn't a clan kitty." she explained, nodding only to further prove her point. "crabkit is the only ponyo!" she made sure to add on, giving the warrior a curious look once he said he chose the name quietclaw. so, maybe every cat chose their name too?

her eyes shifted back over to the older kits standing underneath the streamstone, all close together. "why did mister fishstar call them up? do you know, mister quietclaw?" she asked, looking back to the warrior. he seemed to know a lot, so this question would most likely be easy for him to answer.

Nixey
~Dawnwhisper~
Noting Wormbites paw shuffle Dawnwhisper let out a soft laugh before turning their head up to Kestrelstar. Their eyes shimmering as they listened.

They hadn’t expected comfort, nor to be asked what was the matter in the first place. They were quite content with just conversation.

x ghostie

spade
All of the kits had stepped forward - this was good, and meant Kestrelstar could continue this ceremony. The faster it was over the faster he could disappear into his den. Bile was rising in his throat and the rock he was standing on felt as though it was shifting - he needed to get down as soon as he could, before the anger that swam in his head took over.

Of course, one kit was always late - little Fidgetkit. "Fidgetkit, step forward as well." Was that annoyance? He swallowed, hoping it hadn't been noticed by the young kit as he gestured with his tail for the tom to join the other kits at the front.

"You're about to embark on your warrior training. I want you all focused and disciplined. We need all the warriors we can get in the coming moons." There was an edge to Kestrelstar's voice as he addressed the apprentices prior to the ceremonies. Was it unusual? Sure. But the tendrils of shadows were beginning to take hold, and infiltrate his darkening yellow gaze.

"Until that day is reached, you shall be known as Mistypaw, Birchpaw, Rainingpaw, Crowpaw, Lightpaw, Orchidpaw, Fidgetpaw, and Tumblepaw."

"Mistypaw [ ~Storm~ ] your mentor will be Stormtalon [ Ziera ].
Birchpaw [ Peril ] your mentor will be Sedgestorm [ Rainquail ].
Rainingpaw [ shaded shadow ] you will be trained by Moonfrost [ RiztheHuntress ].
Crowpaw [ windtail ] your mentor is Riverwing [ Snowpelt1111 ].
Lightpaw [ im a cat ] your training will be by Loonry [ Jayfeather 76 ]
Orchidpaw [ Caramel ] your mentor is Hawthornmist [ Willowfern ].
Fidgetpaw [ Rxmulus ] your mentor will be Palebrook [ FrostCat ]."

There was just one apprentice left, and this one Kestrelstar had taken an interest in. "Tumblepaw
[ Papaya ] you will be completing your training under me." He gave a nod to the young tom before moving on.

There are also several apprentices in need of new mentors. I ask that the warriors I give them to do not slack on their duties to train. If you feel as though you are unfit to train, let me know." Kestrelstar leveled his gaze across the clearing before launching into it.

"Morningpaw [ littlelove ] your new mentor will be Streampelt [ ~Fierceclaw~ ]. If he disappears again, let me know.
Littlepaw [ feather lily ] your new mentor is Driftbreeze [ liz ].
Aspenpaw [ @/feather lily ] your new mentor is Ryebelly [ vcrdant ]
Frostpaw [ FrostCat ] your new mentor is Wormbite [ x ghostie ]
Redpaw [ Topaztaill ] your new mentor is Rootgaze [ Cian ]."

That was a lot of cats, and as Kestrelstar allowed a moment for them to find each other and the contratulations to arise, he glanced up at the sky. Quiet, not a hint of a storm. Rain would be nice, to soak into his pelt and wash this entire predicament away. The burning anger, festering like a wound that hadn't been washed. Momentarily, he closed his eyes, waiting for the noise below to die down before continuing.

gs29513 Rani Puddle~ Shade. Zesty Mango Rockfall Dizerel Lavender'fur silverfur & Co hope Bread -Skyfall- Tiabirb AppleCat4 Quickpaw Nostalgia WarriorzFan OhZeeWolf Maplebriar Kunaiskrill CatontheMoon Sacred Jaggedpool @ᴋᴀʟᴏʀ *ThistleHollow* Robintuft Piketooth I draw war cats Sky13 Fawnhearted -Lavender- Blackflame22 Swiftstripe -Dawnstripe- floofy Riverfly strvdel Pheasantflight Twilight Wing Angelique Sklee Panda1440 Roseleader Rippleshade Kyrieknight oakfur101 Celeste WinterRabbit5350 FunnyFreind _Riverblossom_ finnzel ~Fierceclaw~ @Eagsl WINGSOFFIRE BILL. Beetlenose Nanacat Moonpaw. Fierce distant cry in the woods CormorantTail Eel Ashnose |+|Lemon'Heart|+|

windtail
July 10th, 2021, 05:59 PM
crowpaw went up to thouch nosies with his new mentor i cant wait to start training he said
Snowpelt1111

bluegaze
bluegaze watched her kits become apprentices they will become great warriors she thought to herself

Silverpaw
silverpaw went over to her younger siblings c c congragulations she told then n nn now w w ww we c c can t tt t train together she said happly
shaded shadow

shaded shadow
July 10th, 2021, 06:01 PM
rainingpaw ran over to her mentor so when can we start training she asked exitaly
RiztheHuntress

dino.
July 10th, 2021, 06:04 PM
// Zesty Mango

>Tumblepaw<
The excitement that made his toes tingle as if he'd just dipped them in lightning only spiked as Kestrelstar finished speaking. His jaw dropped open, eyes wide, and he couldn't help but gape up at his new mentor.

He was going to be training under Kestrelstar?

He swiveled his head to meet Webpaw's eyes briefly, his own gaze sparkling in disbelief, before he turned back to Kestrelstar and attempted to fix his expression and posture into something more serious. "I won't disappoint you."

Riverfly
July 10th, 2021, 06:04 PM
Flypaw padded up to Crowpaw to congratulate him and purred, "Congrats. I'm glad to have a new apprentice in the den. I can show you the den if you want if you haven't seen it already." windtail

windtail
July 10th, 2021, 06:06 PM
Flypaw padded up to crowpaw to congratulate him and purred, "Congrats. I'm glad to have a new apprentice in the den. I can show you the den if you want if you haven't seen it already."

ok said crowpaw as he followed flypaw toward the apprentices den
Riverfly

wolfie
July 10th, 2021, 06:11 PM
FrostCat
Wormbite's ears perked up in surprise at the sound of his name. Frostpaw, huh? He silently thanked the fact he wasn't getting a uh.. fresh apprentice?

He rose to his paws and approached the apprentice. It was an annoyance to pick out her scent amongst the others however. "We meet again, " He meowed, amusement in his voice as he leaned down to touch noses with her.

CatontheMoon
July 10th, 2021, 06:14 PM
Mossywing sighed. He wouldn't be a mentor this time around. But there was always next time to look forward to.

carmen
July 10th, 2021, 07:40 PM
Bristletail smiled at the newly made apprentices. It was always great when there were new apprentices, less kits to annoy her. She yowled out their names with as much pride as though she was their mother. "Mistypaw! Birchpaw! Rainingpaw! Crowpaw! Lightpaw! Orchidpaw! Fidgetpaw! Tumblepaw!" It was a shock to be one of the only voices. Riverclan needed more apprentices, especially with the looming threat of Thunderclan. Hopefully, they'll be ready, she smiled grimly.

Akira
July 10th, 2021, 08:22 PM
Reedpaw ran over, embarrassed at being so late yet cheering the names of the new apprentices. Yet, it seemed something else was going to happen. What now?

vcrdant
July 10th, 2021, 11:03 PM
feather lily

At the sound of Ryebelly's name being called out, his eyes widened in surprise,
but he couldn't hold back the smile that came across his face.
Immediately, he knew that a good first impression was vital since he hadn't
really talked to Aspenpaw that much. After all, this was Ryebelly's
first time being a mentor, so it was natural for him to be nervous,
but he still tried to push his nerves down. With a warm look in his
eyes, he rose to his paws and padded to Aspenpaw. "Hey, I'm
Ryebelly, your new mentor."He softly touched noses with his
new apprentice. "It's nice to meet you."

Rizo
July 10th, 2021, 11:10 PM
rainingpaw ran over to her mentor so when can we start training she asked exitaly
RiztheHuntress

shaded shadow

Moonfrost looked up in surprise as she heard her name and watched the young cat dash over. Her tail lashed happily as she touched her muzzle to Rainingpaw's head, a hoarse purr rumbling in her throat. Wolfsong headbutted her sister's shoulder.
"Congrats, Moonfrost! I'll help however I can," she mewed, and Moonfrost blinked at her gratefully. Wolfsong looked to the young cat.
"Hello, Rainingpaw. I'm Wolfsong, Moonfrost's sister. I guess technically you get two mentors in one. See, Moonfrost is mute," the silver she-cat explained, while Moonfrost smoothed her dark chest fur with quick laps of her tongue.

Madelaine
July 10th, 2021, 11:17 PM
Heronflight was late, but still managed to get to the meeting in enough time for apprentice ceremonies. She hoped one day her kits would be up there. Petuniakit might not with hos stupid she had been lately.

shaded shadow
July 10th, 2021, 11:21 PM
Moonfrost looked up in surprise as she heard her name and watched the young cat dash over. Her tail lashed happily as she touched her muzzle to Rainingpaw's head, a hoarse purr rumbling in her throat. Wolfsong headbutted her sister's shoulder.
"Congrats, Moonfrost! I'll help however I can," she mewed, and Moonfrost blinked at her gratefully. Wolfsong looked to the young cat.
"Hello, Rainingpaw. I'm Wolfsong, Moonfrost's sister. I guess technically you get two mentors in one. See, Moonfrost is mute," the silver she-cat explained, while Moonfrost smoothed her dark chest fur with quick laps of her tongue.

two mentors though rainingpaw ok she said
RiztheHuntress

Ziera
July 11th, 2021, 03:34 AM
// ~Storm~

How was it like when you were an apprentice? The question hooked icy claws into his chest. Storm responded to the latter: "Yes, things changed, and they'll change again. The dust never truly settles."

Just then, Kestrelstar called out Mistykit's name along with several others, and Stormtalon didn't have to elaborate further. The tom gestured with his tail. "Go on." He knew he would join her shortly.

Though it made Stormtalon's neck muscles strain, he kept his head held high when Misty approached Kestrelstar, offering what little moral support he could muster up in this state. Exhaustion tugged at every limb

And then...well. He couldn't help noticing what all of RiverClan probably noticed.

Weight fluctuation, darkened (sunken?) eyes, that note in his voice like he was barely strong enough to squeeze words out. Kestrelstar looked as good as Snakeheart these days and that was saying something. This...made him wary. Stormtalon wished the leader's outward appearance wasn't a reflection of his mind but the charcoal tabby was anything but willfully naïve.

Snakeheart might be a similar basket case, but Storm didn't regard him as a threat. No, not in comparison to Kestrelstar, a grief-stricken tom empowered by StarClan to take the tempest in his head and set it free. Revenge or absolution? His decisions would pave their future; Stormtalon wasn't necessarily rooting for peace. He just hoped Kestrelstar was using his brain for more than decoration.

Wordlessly the tabby tom padded forward and stopped by his new apprentice, dipping his head to touch noses. The grim look in his eyes returned. "Congratulations, Mistypaw," Storm mewed quietly, not sure if he truly meant it.

im a cat
July 11th, 2021, 05:56 AM
Loonry? That didn't sound like a warrior name, Kestrelstar must be meaning Looncry. Lightkit smiled, he was a good hunter and an even better swimmer, just like she wanted to be, but her smile faded a little bit when she remembered how cold he could be, it was going to be hard to get close to him. She took a deep breath and went up to him, trying to look as friendly as possible.

Nightclaw felt a wave of disappointment flow trough, he hadnt gotten an apprentice after all... He shook out his fur and tried to cheer up, there would come more apprentices, he would get one someday and there was still the border matter...

Constellation_Kitten
July 11th, 2021, 06:12 AM
Papaya
YewBerry sighed. She wondered when she would get an apprentice, and when she could finally feel like she accomplished something. After arriving so late, and hearing KestrelStars announcement, she felt kind of sad. "Oh well." she said to herself quietly, "I probably wouldn't be a good mentor anyway..." She just kind of sat there, looking down at her paws, and back at the apprentices touching noses with their mentors. She scoffed and sat.

She gazed at TumblePaw especially, more in amusement than anything else. That cat has great potential, with KestrelStar as his mentor. She thought to herself. With that thought, came the sudden urge to greet the apprentice, as she hadn't ever truly noticed him before. She got up to go pad over to the new apprentice, but halfway there, she stopped and just stared, then turned her head. What in the Dark Forest are you doing, YewBerry? She kind of just stood there. Waiting for someone to notice.

Topaz
July 11th, 2021, 06:27 AM
|:| Cian |:|

~Redpaw~

The mute apprentice shivered, but he looked around for his new mentor. He wasn’t sure if this cat would be anything like Firesweep, Redpaw could only hope.
With Firesweep now missing, poor Redpaw was even more lonely, he had only two other apprentices who actually talk to him...

Glitch_Candle
July 11th, 2021, 07:33 AM
Vinepaw sighed in relief that she didn't have a mentor.

teddy.
July 11th, 2021, 08:04 AM
Snakeheart could lead the kitten to the end of the world and Fidgetkit would gladly follow the way. He saw no reason not to follow Snakeheart to that cozy little spot of his. It was calmer here, out of the heart of The Clan, but fidget couldn't help but feel isolated.

Wonky ears tuned in on his name. He blinked big ol' green eyes, staring up at Kestrelstar as his name clicked. Fidgetpaw. His heart felt a thrill of excitment explode in it.

Fidgetpaw jumped up, a wide green stretching from ear to ear as he began to knead and dance on the spot, pawing at the ground with happy little Juvenal purrs. "SNAKE, SNAKE! MUM--!" his heart dropped as quickly as it had soared. Foxblaze wasn't here to see his apprenticeship; oh. The dancing stopped, the kneading came to a hault,and his ears flattened against his ruffled head.

Fidgetpaw was meant to move forwards and meet his mentor, Palebrook. Instead he hid; the fox-like kitten pressed into Snakehearts side and squeezed between the sitting cats legs to press his face into his soft belly. His mentor could wait, right now the kitten just wanted to be... sad.

[ Rani FrostCat ]

~Mothman~
July 11th, 2021, 08:18 AM
Puddlekit starting chanting the names of the new apprentices, like everyone else.

Rani
July 11th, 2021, 08:55 AM
Hehe this'd be fun, a little introduction for his brother on how meetings worked before the kitten was too big to spend all this time around his older sibling and spent every hour training and forgot all about him. (Forgot like Baypaw did where even was Snakehearts littermate) Time flew quickly and all but at least the medicine cat was lucky that he still had some before- wait what Kestrelstar was calling Fidgetkits name.

The medicine cat leveled a small glare at the leader for his shortness and not including the lanky toms brother in his first call if he was indeed making the kit an apprentice today before refocusing and levelling another glare, just daring the birdbrain to stick Fidgetkit with a bad mentor. The little tom needed someone competent but kind, not an airhead like Junipersong for all she was kind or a jerk like Jackdrawblaze for all he was skilled, Fidgetkit was not just any kit he was obviously the best kit in the clan and deserved the best. Palebrook was a decent choice though, Snakeheart remembered their conversation at the graves in the sleepy thicket and knew she was a sensible warrior.... The tom would still not hesitate to step in if it wasnt good enough though, call him overbearing but the older brother would kill for the newly named apprentice between his paws.

The lanky tom beamed at the little scraps excitement roaring out "Fidgetpaw! Fidgetpaw! Fidgetpaw!" as he did. Snakeheart generally never cheered for namings, just didnt see the point, but he'd scream himself horse today mouth cracking open for another yell when cruel reality just about broke his heart.
The sudden loss of excitement and joy was all too much and the older tom fell silent not really sure what to do as the orange tom dulled before his eyes and pressed into his belly, for all the medicine cat would do anything to try and protect him from pain he just couldnt stop this.

Snakeheart was helpless. Pressing the smaller tom into his belly in a hug as his long tail curled around the apprentice he purred, trying desperately to reassure Fidgetpaw leaning down to whisper; "Im proud of you. Im so so proud of you you know. You'll do amazing as an apprentice and I'll be there to see every moment no matter what. Im gonna try and find her too and even if I cant Mom would be so so proud and happy for you too. Take your time I'll be here as long as you need me."
Stars only knew if it'd be enough but it was all the older tom knew to do. When Fidgetpaw was ready and Palebrook had appeared he'd introduce the two and do his best to smooth over any issues so the rest of the beginning of his apprenticeship could just be joy but for now.... For now the big brother held his kin close.

Rxmulus FrostCat

littlelove
July 11th, 2021, 08:59 AM
Morningpaw 's heart jumped into her throat as Kestrelstar called her name during the ceremony. Was her mentor really being reassigned? She was happy with Streampelt though, and-

Phew. It seemed like he was just making it official again. Her shoulders relaxed as her gaze caught sight of Streampelt as the crowd began chanting the names of the new apprentices of the clan. Bounding towards her mentor, she gave him a weak smile. "I'm glad to see that you're back."

~Fierceclaw~ (sorry for the sudden interraction!!)

Jay.
July 11th, 2021, 09:10 AM
// implimm im a cat \\

When Plumstorm mentioned Kestrelstar, a flash
of anger rose inside him. "He is under a lot of stress"
he growled. But when Looncry heard his name,
he Snapped his jaws shut and perked his ears.

Lightpaw? He didn't really know exactly which of
them that was. He was relieved when an apprentice
confronted him. "You must be Lightpaw" he meowed. "Congratulations."

im a cat
July 11th, 2021, 09:23 AM
// implimm im a cat \\

When Plumstorm mentioned Kestrelstar, a flash
of anger rose inside him. "He is under a lot of stress"
he growled. But when Looncry heard his name,
he Snapped his jaws shut and perked his ears.

Lightpaw? He didn't really know exactly which of
them that was. He was relieved when an apprentice
confronted him. "You must be Lightpaw" he meowed. "Congratulations."

"Thanks!" Lightpaw mewed and touched noses with him, she was almost about to say that her name was Lightkit not Lightpaw but it was now. Unsure of what do do next she sat down beside him and looked back towards Kestrelstar, he had mentioned border maters, she felt nerves again, had Thunderclan done something again... had they killed more cats...?

Astraea
July 11th, 2021, 09:26 AM
~Lionspot was late but she didnt care. She sat alone away from everyone quiet like usual~

Willowfern
July 11th, 2021, 09:31 AM
Hawthornmist

Caramel

What?!
Hawthornmist’s eyes widened.
So... he had an apprentice now... wonderful.
He padded over to Orchidpaw and extended his neck to touch noses with them.

AppleCat4
July 11th, 2021, 10:07 AM
Jaynose cheered for the new and exchanged apprentices. She had noticed, however, that Kestrelstar seemed a bit on edge. Oh, no. What happened now?
If the leader was angry, there must be bad news coming.

Raven~
July 11th, 2021, 02:50 PM
Snakeheart could lead the kitten to the end of the world and Fidgetkit would gladly follow the way. He saw no reason not to follow Snakeheart to that cozy little spot of his. It was calmer here, out of the heart of The Clan, but fidget couldn't help but feel isolated.

Wonky ears tuned in on his name. He blinked big ol' green eyes, staring up at Kestrelstar as his name clicked. Fidgetpaw. His heart felt a thrill of excitment explode in it.

Fidgetpaw jumped up, a wide green stretching from ear to ear as he began to knead and dance on the spot, pawing at the ground with happy little Juvenal purrs. "SNAKE, SNAKE! MUM--!" his heart dropped as quickly as it had soared. Foxblaze wasn't here to see his apprenticeship; oh. The dancing stopped, the kneading came to a hault,and his ears flattened against his ruffled head.

Fidgetpaw was meant to move forwards and meet his mentor, Palebrook. Instead he hid; the fox-like kitten pressed into Snakehearts side and squeezed between the sitting cats legs to press his face into his soft belly. His mentor could wait, right now the kitten just wanted to be... sad.

[ Rani FrostCat ]

Hehe this'd be fun, a little introduction for his brother on how meetings worked before the kitten was too big to spend all this time around his older sibling and spent every hour training and forgot all about him. (Forgot like Baypaw did where even was Snakehearts littermate) Time flew quickly and all but at least the medicine cat was lucky that he still had some before- wait what Kestrelstar was calling Fidgetkits name.

The medicine cat leveled a small glare at the leader for his shortness and not including the lanky toms brother in his first call if he was indeed making the kit an apprentice today before refocusing and levelling another glare, just daring the birdbrain to stick Fidgetkit with a bad mentor. The little tom needed someone competent but kind, not an airhead like Junipersong for all she was kind or a jerk like Jackdrawblaze for all he was skilled, Fidgetkit was not just any kit he was obviously the best kit in the clan and deserved the best. Palebrook was a decent choice though, Snakeheart remembered their conversation at the graves in the sleepy thicket and knew she was a sensible warrior.... The tom would still not hesitate to step in if it wasnt good enough though, call him overbearing but the older brother would kill for the newly named apprentice between his paws.

The lanky tom beamed at the little scraps excitement roaring out "Fidgetpaw! Fidgetpaw! Fidgetpaw!" as he did. Snakeheart generally never cheered for namings, just didnt see the point, but he'd scream himself horse today mouth cracking open for another yell when cruel reality just about broke his heart.
The sudden loss of excitement and joy was all too much and the older tom fell silent not really sure what to do as the orange tom dulled before his eyes and pressed into his belly, for all the medicine cat would do anything to try and protect him from pain he just couldnt stop this.

Snakeheart was helpless. Pressing the smaller tom into his belly in a hug as his long tail curled around the apprentice he purred, trying desperately to reassure Fidgetpaw leaning down to whisper; "Im proud of you. Im so so proud of you you know. You'll do amazing as an apprentice and I'll be there to see every moment no matter what. Im gonna try and find her too and even if I cant Mom would be so so proud and happy for you too. Take your time I'll be here as long as you need me."
Stars only knew if it'd be enough but it was all the older tom knew to do. When Fidgetpaw was ready and Palebrook had appeared he'd introduce the two and do his best to smooth over any issues so the rest of the beginning of his apprenticeship could just be joy but for now.... For now the big brother held his kin close.

Palebrook heard her name. Being called. To mentor Fidgetpaw. Wait. What? But what about Dewpaw? She was already a mentor! This wasn't right. She had to tell Kestrelstar so he could get this all straightened out.

Then her heart clenched. She knew why she was getting another apprentice. Dewpaw had been away too long. She had thought this would only be a few days kind of thing. But it wasn't. Palebrook had really thought Dewpaw would come back.She took a deep breath. Perhaps this was StarClan giving her a second choice. So she went to Snakeheart, who Fidgetpaw appeared to be hiding underneath. She padded in front of him and crouched down so they were eye level and smiled, trying to be as kind as possible.

"Hi, Fidgetpaw. "I'm Palebrook, your mentor. I'll do my best, I promise. But I need you to come out from underneath Snakeheart so we can get to know each other, ok?" She meowed gently. There. That was good, right? Sounded good to her.

@FrostCat
Wormbite's ears perked up in surprise at the sound of his name. Frostpaw, huh? He silently thanked the fact he wasn't getting a uh.. fresh apprentice?

He rose to his paws and approached the apprentice. It was an annoyance to pick out her scent amongst the others however. "We meet again, " He meowed, amusement in his voice as he leaned down to touch noses with her.

Frostpaw wanted to roll her eyes so badly, but she didn't just so she didn't get in trouble. She touched her nose to Wormbite's. This was going to be annoying. She would have preferred anyone else - literally anyone. It was embarrassing! Why did she have to ask Wormbite to go hunting? She sat down next to him and turned her attention to Kestrelstar. Whatever. If he got to troublesome, she would just complain to Kestrelstar.

Socks
July 11th, 2021, 03:33 PM
|:| Cian |:|

~Redpaw~

The mute apprentice shivered, but he looked around for his new mentor. He wasn’t sure if this cat would be anything like Firesweep, Redpaw could only hope.
With Firesweep now missing, poor Redpaw was even more lonely, he had only two other apprentices who actually talk to him...
//Rootgaze

Seems her wandering thoughts hadn't been far off, but she had not been assigned one of the young kits, instead, an apprentice who was already partway through his training. This was good, if she was to have kits sometime soon she didn't want to have to leave an apprentice all alone to join the nursery so, hopefully, with Redpaw she could finish up his training before then. Everything seemed to work out, thank StarClan for that, and Kestrelstar's decisions too.

Rootgaze found the lonely looking russet tom quickly, approaching him with her head held high. She was quite tall and she was going to use that aspect to help gain the respect of her new apprentice. "Redpaw." She nodded to the tom, lowering her head to perform the traditional nose tap. "I'm Rootgaze, I don't believe we've spoken before now. If you are willing to work hard then we ought to get along fine." No friendly, funny business here, she was his teacher first and foremost. If he needed a friend out of her that could come later, after he'd earned her admiration.

Topaz
July 11th, 2021, 04:21 PM
//Rootgaze

Seems her wandering thoughts hadn't been far off, but she had not been assigned one of the young kits, instead, an apprentice who was already partway through his training. This was good, if she was to have kits sometime soon she didn't want to have to leave an apprentice all alone to join the nursery so, hopefully, with Redpaw she could finish up his training before then. Everything seemed to work out, thank StarClan for that, and Kestrelstar's decisions too.

Rootgaze found the lonely looking russet tom quickly, approaching him with her head held high. She was quite tall and she was going to use that aspect to help gain the respect of her new apprentice. "Redpaw." She nodded to the tom, lowering her head to perform the traditional nose tap. "I'm Rootgaze, I don't believe we've spoken before now. If you are willing to work hard then we ought to get along fine." No friendly, funny business here, she was his teacher first and foremost. If he needed a friend out of her that could come later, after he'd earned her admiration.
~Redpaw~

The russet apprentice looked up as his new mentor approached him. Redpaw stood and touched his nose to her's, Rootgaze seemed to be an acceptable cat. She was tall, yes, much taller than the mute tom, and she seemed to also know what she was doing.
I guess I'll finish up training with her, he thought to himself with a sigh. He didn't have a thing against her, it was just that Redpaw hadn't gotten over Firesweep's disappearance, and getting a new mentor so quickly didn't help much...

plum
July 11th, 2021, 10:05 PM
[ Jayfeather 76, im a cat ]

"We all are," Plumstorm counters without missing a beat.
Her eyes follow the new apprentice who shows up in front of them. Why couldn't Kestrelstar have given her one of those? The new ones, who still had some kitten fuzz? All she got was a chicken as old as herself!
Speaking of, the silver molly turns, looking at the spot she'd last seen Saltpaw. With a sigh, she shakes her head and looks at Short Stuff again. Offering Lightpaw a smile, she blinks warmly. It was a weird gesture from Plumstorm, especially knowing she wasn't really all that social.
"Congratulations, Teeny. Work hard for this guy here." Jerking her head at Looncry, she chuckles.
Then, she turns to the tom. "I'm going to go sit with my own and follow Short Stuff's good example of being a model apprentice. I'd be more than happy to hear about what's going on from you after the meeting, so I won't go far." Putting the invitation out there was more than enough for her. With that, Plumstorm ducks her head and slinks through the cats to seek out Saltpaw.

"Hey, this spot taken?" she murmurs as she sits beside him. Now that she was here, she could better focus on what was coming next from their leader.

[ Panda1440 hey u ]

Roseleader
July 11th, 2021, 10:56 PM
Rosepaw sat down.

starry
July 12th, 2021, 01:13 AM
[ Ziera ]
Mistypaw couldn't help but smile, no matter how dire the current situation was. Storm was her mentor! She was actually pretty happy about it.

To be honest, she had thought her apprentice ceremony wouldn't be exciting. But now it was.

Mistypaw wasn't sure what exactly she should expect for the rest of this meeting. She still thought that Kestrelstar looked crestfallen. "Thank you." she meowed to her mentor.

She wasn't exactly sure to expect now. She wasn't sure what was to come, or what Kestrelstar would say. And, as much as she hated to admit is, Mistypaw was a little scared.

Singing Jay
July 12th, 2021, 03:24 AM
Lilyfrost looked at the new apprentices. 'One day, I'll have kits of my own and they'll grow up just like this and get their own mentors and, maybe even their own apprentices...'

spade
July 12th, 2021, 03:28 AM
Apprentices touching noses with mentors... a usually sacred tradition and one that brought joy throughout the Clan. Yet, all it made Kestrelstar want to do was hurl. The bile coated his throat, threatening to escape as he leveled his gaze at the gathered cats below. Were there two of everyone? How long had the ground been shifting like that? The leader blinked once, twice... nope, still moving.

It's in your head. It's in your head.

Self talk wasn't the tom's strong suit, so it did little to nothing of improving his current mental state. Kestrelstar wanted off the rock. He wanted to seclude himself from the rest of RiverClan, barricade the entrance to his den so that he was never bothered again. Even as his own apprentice, Tumblepaw, stared up at him, eyes so full of potential and hope, the leader found himself envisioning driving them all out.

No, not the entire Clan. Perhaps just those who fancied to hear ThunderClan out. The traitors. If his discussion with Eveingstar at the border had been any indication, war was about to begin.

"I've brought in two new kits to the Clan," Kestrelstar launched into it suddenly, foreclaws scraping against the Streamstone wher ehe stood. "Crabkit [ liz ] and Bravekit [ distant cry in the woods ]; I hope you understand the oath you've taken, despite being kits. RiverClan is to come first, above all else." Kestrelstar let his gaze find the two kits, watching them intently. Sure, they were kits. But one wrong misstep...

Onto other matters. "Usually I also announce those who had returned to us, but let me be blunt about that; I do not trust that their loyalty lies with RiverClan at the present moment," the leader continued, voice traveling so that even those who were not in the meeting - perhaps sleeping - would be able to hear him. "If you spot any sign of disloyalty, or suspect any of your Clanmates among us to be sympathetic towards ThunderClan or outsiders, I need to know immediately. I will no longer tolerate any disrespect on RiverClan's name or legacy." Despite his weakened state, Kestrelstar stood tall as he announced this, yellow eyes raking over the gathered cats.

Just a few more to go, then Kestrelstar could get off this damn rock. "I must also report another death at the claws of ThunderClan." Static coursed through Kestrelstar as the memory of Petuniaflame flashed in his mind. The young warrior, one of the first cats to tolerate him when he was just a warrior. Slain, taken too young. "Petuniaflame was killed at the border, and sacrificed her life to save those she was on patrol with." Anger flared in his chest, the familiar inferno. "I will be burying her body tomorrow at dawn; for now I ask that you pay your respects."

The storm was breaking in his head, and for a moment Kestrelstar teetered on the edge of a deep ravine. Below, nothing but dark shadows, the claw-like tendrils slowly reaching up as if to embrace him. To comfort him. Offering safety amidst the growing despair of his Clan and the troublesome war ahead. But war... it was inevitable. Claws and teeth would meet, and ThunderClan would finally, finally, understand the pain they had put RiverClan through.

All that was left to do was take the leap. And at this point, with not much else left to loose, Kestrelstar felt a grin tug at his lips as the decision was already made. The leap was already done.

"I have spoken to Eveingstar at the border in regards to this," he called out again, giving a lash of his tail. Yellow eyes were now darker, a certain gleam of retribution and malice encapsulating their rocky depths. "I will tell you all what I told him; that I no longer see any reason to hold those who are rightfully angry with ThunderClan back. It is no longer us who should be watching our actions; their time to pay has come. If you spot a ThunderClan warrior at the border, or especially on our territory," the same grin, twisting his maw until it made him almost unrecognizable, "you are welcome to kill them on sight."

Let the chaos erupt. Let the storm break. Kestrelstar stood tall, claws gripping the Streamstone as he felt the power he held as Clan leader surge through him. This would get pushback, and the gray tabby fully expected a few cats to just up and leave. Good. Let them. It would do his duty of weeding out the traitors. The ones who weren't fit to call themselves RiverClan. War was coming whether it was wanted or not, and Kestrelstar was ready to face it. He'd lost everything; his mother, his brother, the one cat who made him remember a small gleam of happiness... There was nothing else.

"This meeting is dismissed."

The leader leapt down from the Streamstone, striding over to Tumblepaw. He was certain that his Clanmates would surround him, barraging him with questions. Kestrelstar didn't care. "We're starting your training tomorrow. Be ready." An edge to his voice that usually wasn't there, Kestrelstar gave a curt nod to Tumblepaw before stalking past him and towards the entrance.

gs29513 Rani Papaya Puddle~ Shade. Zesty Mango Rainquail Rockfall Dizerel Lavender'fur Ziera implimm silverfur & Co hope Bread FrostCat -Skyfall- shaded shadow Tiabirb x ghostie AppleCat4 Quickpaw Jayfeather 76 Nostalgia RiztheHuntress WarriorzFan OhZeeWolf Maplebriar liz Kunaiskrill CatontheMoon Sacred Jaggedpool @ᴋᴀʟᴏʀ Willowfern vcrdant *ThistleHollow* Robintuft Piketooth I draw war cats Sky13 Fawnhearted Cian -Lavender- ~Storm~ Blackflame22 Swiftstripe Snowpelt1111 -Dawnstripe- floofy Riverfly strvdel Pheasantflight Twilight Wing Angelique feather lily littlelove Sklee Panda1440 windtail Roseleader Rippleshade Kyrieknight oakfur101 Celeste Topaztaill WinterRabbit5350 FunnyFreind _Riverblossom_ finnzel Peril Rxmulus ~Fierceclaw~ im a cat Caramel @Eagsl WINGSOFFIRE Beetlenose Nanacat Moonpaw. Fierce distant cry in the woods CormorantTail Eel Ashnose |+|Lemon'Heart|+|

starry
July 12th, 2021, 03:34 AM
Mistypaw gasped at the announcement of a death. How could ThunderClan warriors be so cruel? She really wanted to attack them now. But she knew she couldn't. She didn't currently have any training instance or something like that.

Mistypaw never really knew much about Petuniaflame, but she wanted to pay her respects anyway. The newly made apprentice padded over to the dead warriors body, gently whispering a few words.

"I hope you have an okay time in StarClan. I'm sorry that ThunderClan took you. You'll stay in all RiverClan cats hearts forever."

Shade.
July 12th, 2021, 03:43 AM
Lotusheart's face twisted in disbelief. Kill on sight? That wouldn't make us any better than the cars who killed Petuniaflane, wouldn't it.
"This is unnecessary. Why are we escalating this conflict?!" she muttered.

Socks
July 12th, 2021, 03:45 AM
~Redpaw~

The russet apprentice looked up as his new mentor approached him. Redpaw stood and touched his nose to her's, Rootgaze seemed to be an acceptable cat. She was tall, yes, much taller than the mute tom, and she seemed to also know what she was doing.
I guess I'll finish up training with her, he thought to himself with a sigh. He didn't have a thing against her, it was just that Redpaw hadn't gotten over Firesweep's disappearance, and getting a new mentor so quickly didn't help much...

// Rootgaze

A quiet one, huh? Good, less yapping meant more time for training. The tortoiseshell warrior stayed next to Redpaw but focused her attention once again on the great leader. As much as she'd love to rant about training tactics, the meeting came first. Of course, she did the ceremonial calling of all the new apprentices' names, encouragement was good in times like these, after all.

It's not like it was hard to tell Kestrelstar was off today, Rootgaze was not close with him but him being leader and all it was easy to figure out when he acted unordinary. She dipped her head when the death was announced but she was very intrigued by the grey leader's traitor speech. She'd been expecting war, she thought everyone was, ThunderClan couldn't simply get away with murdering a former leader along with countless others.

Rootgaze's tail swished, she was caught up in Kestrelstar's speech for sure. "Looks like some battle training is first on our agenda." She spoke to Redpaw but her gaze stayed trained on the leader, ThunderClan would get what was coming to them and any cat who didn't like that was not loyal to RiverClan. However, even if the leader himself said to kill, she would only resort to such lengths if necessary, as the warrior code taught.

Fawn
July 12th, 2021, 03:46 AM
↭ Frozenberry 🃏
OY! What was this little call out feature incorporated into an otherwise entertaining ramble. Frozenberry couldn't appreciate the shade being thrown their way, at their drifterClan folk--they were loyal! Big LOYAL. until they weren't, but up to that point VERY LOYAL. Damn Kessy not understanding the pain involved in coming up with an elaborate excuse as to why they hadn't been seen in a moon or two, it was an intricate art that not many could master.

Frozenberry may have thought they'd be grouped in with the traitors but considering that seemed to just encompass ThunderClan cats and having sympathy for them, it was an easy never. He didn't say he had to be loyal to RiverClan, just couldn't be kind to ThunderClan. And Frozen, well, they didn't remember a single time in their life being kind to anybody so they could wash their paws clean of that, and call it work well-done, a life well-lived. ThunderClan and kindness were a waste of time.

They perked right up at the scent of, dare they say it, dirty laundry. A DEATH. A murder! Finally, something worth coming to this meeting for. Frozenberry didn't quite hear the name but doubted they would've recognized it, just another nameless faceless being in the crowd of "i hate this stupid loner, what a queer fellow" that constantly berated them whenever they dared come in the vicinity of RiverClan camp.

sometimes, they forgot this was supposed to be their home. mostly felt like a carnival act where they were the star.

Disappointed that they didn't catch the name of the newly-murdered, they leaned to the side and opened their mouth to ask, but.. didn't know what to say when "who was that murder victim again?! once more for the cats in the back" just felt lame several seconds later, and they hmmphed before settling on, "I think you're going to be next." This was presumably the appropriate opportunity to take bets, and the weenie hut jr next to them was definitely on the menu.

Frozenberry may as well have been adjusting their ThunderClan-is-yummy bib once Kestrel was finished with the meeting, drawn in by the prospect of terrorizing the cats of the border. Not loving the training aspect but they were a self-declared warrior now, training was over. They knew how to do the basics like stage a war crime, lead the rebellion, have a manic episode, get pregnant, and go out in a blaze of glory. they were pretty sure they were more qualified than most of the cats present, looking around at them.

The dismissal of the meeting brought Frozenberry to their paws and they stretched, a yawn stifled. They'd give this meeting about a 6 for too many children, but gazing at Kes while he'd been on the stone was a memory certain to serve them for future evenings. They craned their neck to attempt to locate where he'd run off to, a prickling feeling nagging at them like they should probably actually talk to the guy at some point but--

the thought of their return and what horrible welcome wagon had sought them out caused them to stagger. didn't want that happening again. and more worryingly, there was the night that Kes literally died and...they weren't equipped to deal with that either.

im a cat
July 12th, 2021, 03:47 AM
Lightkit's heart stopped she heard Kestrelstar's words 'you are welcome to kill them on sight'!? what?! NO?! That couldn't be! "We're going to war..." she whispered to her self...

Nightclaw looked up at his leader. "Well... Ill make sure to be on the border patrol more often..." He stood up and dipped his head to Kestrelstar, showing that he agreed with his decision. He was more glad then ever before to have chosen Riverclan...

Singing Jay
July 12th, 2021, 04:24 AM
Goldenpaw had been quiet for the whole meeting but her ears pricked when she heard Kestrelstar's words, she agreed with him, cats that had left Riverclan had betrayed them and shouldn't be trusted, and Thunderclan would pay... I have to train more! she mutered to her self and rushed out of the camp and towards the training island.

Caramel
July 12th, 2021, 05:13 AM
// @Willowfern (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11930)
╰┈➤Orchidpaw
Orchidpaw blinked. For a moment she had trouble processing what had just happened, until it struck her. She was an apprentice now. The thing she had daydreamed about for ages, the thing she had been so impatient to get to. And here she was, starting her warrior training. She almost couldn't even believe it.

The bengal she-cat scanned the clearing. Let's see..who had Kestrelstar said? Hawthornmist? She didn't really know him much, in fact she didn't even know what he looked like. It took her a few more minutes of looking around until she locked eyes with a golden eyed calico coming her way. That...must be them. They looked...pretty average, not bad. Not exactly like the most exceptional or well-known of warriors but not bad I guess.

She hesitated - for some reason - for a bit before padding up to meet her mentor and touch noses with them.
What am I supposed to do now? She wondered. What came next after touching noses? She paused. "I...uh...promise to work hard." She blurted out. That didn't come out as well as she imagined. Kind of a bit more cringy than impressive or whatever she had been imagining that to sound like.

Orchidpaw perked up her ears and head to listen to what Kestrelstar had to say. Some new kits, cats who returned and...What? She extended her neck a little and listened closer. Thunderclan? Traitors? Petuniaflame? She knew that not long ago Thunderclan and Riverclan had had a skirmish over the death of a medicine cat and that Riverclan had been the ones to kill that medicine cat but she had never thought it was that bad.

But then came that last sentence.

WHAT? The bengal froze in terror for a moment. Kill them on sight? KILL THEM ON SIGHT? From all the times she had tried to memorize the warrior code, she distinctively remembered the one rule about not killing other cats unless nescessary for self defense or something along those lines she knew something was wrong. Either with Thunderclan; if Kestrelstar was giving orders to kill them then they must have done something seriously horrible; or...with Kestrelstar.

This was the first time she questioned her leader in the slightest. She had been taught that he was a great leader, that he was someone to be respected and she looked up to him a lot. So how could...

No.

I shouldn't question my leader. She thought, pushing back the terrified weird feeling in her belly. Only dumb rebellious loners do that. If he's giving warriors permission to kill Thunderclan cats, then those cats deserve it.

littlelove
July 12th, 2021, 05:51 AM
The news of Petuniaflame's death made Morningpaw feel sick. She hadn't known the molly well, but that herb patrol the two and Acornwhisker had been on was enjoyable. She could feel her fur starting to bristle; why did these deaths have to be so senseless?

That feeling was increased tenfold as Kestrelstar's smirking face told them to kill on sight. Morningpaw's head snapped up from the ground where she was staring, her blue eyes wide and trying to detect any sort of lies or sarcasm or anything in her leader's words and face, but...

Nothing.

Morningpaw wasn't a particularly vengeful cat. As her gaze fluttered back towards the ground she wondered if she should be one. Despite all the pain and unrest Thunderclan had caused them, she just... couldn't find it in her heart to wish what had happened back on them. Too many innocents had been caught in the fire already.

shaae_26
July 12th, 2021, 06:02 AM
Blackrunner didn't belelive Kestrelstar, He knew Thunderclan wouldn't kill a cat just because they saw her on the border. There must be more he wasn't telling. And that 2nd part was so cruel, that its beyond payback for Lionstars death. "You're liar Kestrelstar!" He growled loudly
( spade, please have kestrel kill him, i need to narrow down my OC's)

Nixey
July 12th, 2021, 06:44 AM
~Dawnwhisper~
Shock caused their mouth to dry, looking around themself as Kestrelstar ended the meeting. Truly, they were angry at the deaths by the claws of other cats, but was all this really needed? Would it not bring more trouble?

Shaking their head lightly, Dawnwhisper puffed out a breath and rose to their paws. They weren’t going to question their clans leader, especially not now. Padding off, this was one time where she wanted silence to think.

~Reedkit~
Her body trembled, shooting a look towards Bravekit who she had only spoken with a bit. She wasn’t prepared to hear of more death in the clan..and the way their leader looked. Terror stirred in her belly, but she pushed it down.

Opening her jaws, she spook to Bravekit ”I'm happy to have you here, I’m sure you’ll become a apprentice in no time,” trying to offer words of comfort from the last thing xe had said before Kestrelstar’s voice filled her ears. She hadn’t been expecting this, why couldn’t everyone just get along?

distant cry in the woods
(Sorry for such a late response—)

flat._.chair
July 12th, 2021, 07:25 AM
Swiftstripe

//it’s perfectly fine\\
{!}bravekit{!}

bravekit nodded thankfully to the other kit, hoping to ignore the sudden talk of death. //sorry for small message\\

Willowfern
July 12th, 2021, 07:42 AM
Hawthornmist

As his apprentice touched noses with him he chuckled,
“I’m sure you will... and I’ll work hard too, I’ll make sure you become the best Warrior you can be one day.”
He drew back after this.
What he said wasn’t empty words, for Hawthornmist, apprentices were no joke, and now that he finally had one, he would do whatever it took to make sure Orchidpaw didn’t end up like... well, he was going to do his best.
As Hawthornmist sat down to continue listening to the meeting, Kestrelstar said something that sent a chill down this spine, both his blind eye and his normal eye widened in shock, he had to bite his tongue to keep from yowling at him.
Kill on sight?! No way was the Warrior to do that! His sister was in ThunderClan! He was Half-ThunderClan!
Not that he was loyal to ThunderClan in any way... he had made that decision long ago after Pinepaw ran off.
Maybe it was his ThunderClan blood speaking, but he could never kill one of his sister’s clanmates, no matter what was going on.
Also... didn’t the Warrior Code forbid this kind of conduct?
Oh yeah, though, didn’t this same almighty Code say that he, Hawthornmist, shouldn’t exist?
Yeah, but it was very clear about the no-murder thing...
He couldn’t believe Kestrelstar!
What had happened to the leader to cause him to say this?!
For the first time in his life, Hawthornmist was going to defy an order from his leader.

Astraea
July 12th, 2021, 07:54 AM
~Lionspot giggled. This so called war meant blood. She didn't care for the deaths of the others all she needed was blood. She quietly giggled as she walked away. Death in her eyes.~

Tiabirb
July 12th, 2021, 09:04 AM
And that was it. The final straw. That was why Kestrelstar seemed so...unhinged right now. And she could understand; Starlingflight felt like she had been kicked in the gut when she heard of Petuniaflame's death. How had she not noticed? The young warrior...so much potential wasted. And what did ThunderClan have to say about it? How could they deny their actions now? Petuniaflame wasn't the first body to appear on the border, nor the first cat to be killed by ThunderClan.

Any doubt given to the benefit of ThunderClan was washed away as she listened to Kestrelstar's speech. They had no right to claim innocence now. War was coming, and Starlingflight unsheathed her claws and hissed. "They're gonna pay!"

With the dismissal of the meeting, she stalked off to mourn.

Rizo
July 12th, 2021, 09:18 AM
two mentors though rainingpaw ok she said
RiztheHuntress

Wolfsong nodded to the little she-cat, and Moonfrost flicked her ear.
"We will take a tour of the territory in a little bit, but we have to make sure that we are back in time to sit vigil for Petuniaflame," Wolfsong mewed as Moonfrost sat back down to listen to the rest of the meeting. The sisters locked eyes and nodded, "For now, go and get yourself set up in the apprentices den. We will come and get you when it is time to go," she said, as her gaze traveled back to the Streamstone, watching Kestrelstar intently.

shaded shadow

furrensic
July 12th, 2021, 09:35 AM
➸ crabkit

oh well, now she was alone since that mister quietclaw had walked off somewhere. that was okay, though, because it seemed that kestrelstar had more news anyways, big stupid grin on her maw as she realized it was announcing her and another kits arrival. woo! now everyone knew her, and she felt kinda famous, ear flicking in acknowledgment at the leaders words about oath. something about holding riverclan above all else, oh, clan kitties were confusing. (she guessed she'd have to get used to that though, since she was one now.)

mentions of thunderclan and the tense energy that emerged from it made her glance around, a bit confused. was it considered bad to be friendly with the other clan (and outsiders, from what she heard)? because, in her opinion, outsiders were pretty good, because her mom was one, and her mom was nice so she thought it was safe to assume most other outsiders were also nice. she wasn't too sure about thunderclan, but that clans name had sounded cool the moment she heard it-- so why was everyone seemingly against them?

oh, nevermind then. apparently thunderclan had killed a warrior, petuniaflame was the name, and she shifted uncomfortably as everyone became even more upset. crabkit wasn't too sure how to feel, she'd never witnessed death and couldn't really grasp the concept, but she knew it was bad and that she should feel sad, but that was a bit hard to do for a cat that she had never met.

big sea-green eyes drifted back up to kestrelstar, a cat that she liked a lot despite only meeting him a day or two ago, because he seemed pretty nice despite being a bit snappy. (this was all in her opinion, she wasn't sure how other cats saw him, but surely they had to like him too since he was a leader?) but that smile made everything, even though the weather was warm, made everything feel cold and she honestly felt a bit...disturbed. his next words only made that feeling become larger and her lips turned downwards into a small frown since some chaos started to erupt from that.

kill on sight?

well, the meeting was over and with that cold feeling still all around her, crabkit decided to hurry and run off to do her own thing. she was a kit! she would not focus on big cat matters, she had adventuring to focus on.

gs29513
July 12th, 2021, 09:40 AM
Splashleap had remained beside the Streamstone for most of the meeting, mind still running through all that had occurred when they had met Eveningstar at the border. It was likely Kestrelstar would announce the ultimatum, decree, resolution, whatever you wanted to call it, he had made to Eveningstar to the clan, and when he did, something was sure to happen. There had been fallout from a simple declaration of anger, who knew what this would do. She was behind the show of strength, enough cats had died because of Thunderclan hostility, although the harshness was perhaps overboard. After all, they would likely retaliate, leading to losses on both sides. Of course, there wasn't really any other great option. Maybe this was the way they avoided a full scale battle.

Kestrelstar's words were received surprisingly, and pleasantly, well. She had expected more outcries, although it was likely that those firmly set against the decree would simply avoid the border, not looking for a fight. She herself didn't plan on visiting it more often than was necessary, but if one of the woodland cats decided to test the borders again......she wouldn't hesitate to prove her loyalty to the clan again. And again, if need be. She wasn't going to back down from a fight, nor was she going to let others make her.

As the meeting was dismissed, Splashleap got to her feet quickly. Perhaps it would be a good idea to do some hunting. With all the focus on fighting, mentors were likely to be taking their apprentices battle training instead of hunting. Yes, hunting was a good idea. Maybe she could find a few apprentices to take with her, ones who's mentors were less busy? Deciding that was a good idea, the small molly called quickly If any apprentices want to go hunting, I'm planning on going out. Warriors weren't unwelcome, but in her experience apprentices were more eager to be busy and useful.

WarriorzFan
July 12th, 2021, 09:41 AM
"This is not good. He is getting so paranoid that he issued a kill order. If someone sees me not kill a thunderclanner on our side of the border, they can accuse me of being sympathetic to them, which I am not. Same for every other cat who was caught not savagely tearing into a thunderclan warrior." He said to no one.

(open)

starry
July 12th, 2021, 09:44 AM
[ gs29513 ]

Mistypaw pricked her ears. Hunting? That sounded nice.

"I would love to come." she meowed to Splashleap with a small smile.

shaded shadow
July 12th, 2021, 09:45 AM
Wolfsong nodded to the little she-cat, and Moonfrost flicked her ear.
"We will take a tour of the territory in a little bit, but we have to make sure that we are back in time to sit vigil for Petuniaflame," Wolfsong mewed as Moonfrost sat back down to listen to the rest of the meeting. The sisters locked eyes and nodded, "For now, go and get yourself set up in the apprentices den. We will come and get you when it is time to go," she said, as her gaze traveled back to the Streamstone, watching Kestrelstar intently.

rainingpaw
ok said rainingpaw as she walked toward the apprentices den were they really going to go to war with thunderclan she thought
RiztheHuntress

sootfang
sootfang grold thunderclan had taken another riverclan cat if he saw anyone of them try to harm his kits or other clanmates he would kill them

windtail
July 12th, 2021, 09:50 AM
gs29513

i´ll come said crowpaw

Riverfly
July 12th, 2021, 10:19 AM
Flypaw gasped in astonishment at the leaders announcement. Killing cats for just being on the border? She couldn't keep herself from shivering. But at the same time she felt excitement. She would finally be able to get her claws dirty! And on the cats that had killed many cats from Riverclan! She felt her hunger for the killing over taking her fear as she padded away from the cats.
(Sorry if this post was a little late.)

dino.
July 12th, 2021, 10:32 AM
>Goosefury<
For the most part, Goosefury had been listening to see if Kestrelstar would reveal any plans about putting ThunderClan in their rightful place. But what he heard instead made his heart stop.

Forget ceremonies. Forget new arrivals and new kits and returning Clanmates. He felt as if his blood was freezing in his veins as the warmth drained from him, eyes widening in horror and claws sinking into the dirt. Petuniaflame. That bubbly, kind she-cat, whom he'd only spoken to once or twice but knew she was one of the sweetest souls RiverClan would ever have the opportunity of meeting.

And now she was gone.

No. No, this was three pawsteps too far and by the time he was finished with them, ThunderClan would feel the brunt of their actions in full force. Not even StarClan could save them - and if those spirits even tried to, then they would be dead to him as well.

With a lash of his tail he swung around and stormed off back to the warriors' den.

Twilight Wing
July 12th, 2021, 10:45 AM
Fernsplash gasped at the announcement,we are on the edge of full blown war,he thought,his eyes hardened,thunderclan deserved what was coming to them,and he would not pause to feel their blood run through his claws,and defend his clan at all costs,at all costs.For all he knew,thunderlcan probably took his apprentice....
"Kestrelstar! Kestrelstar!"fernspash called to his leader rage boiled under his fur threatening to surface,"I would like to lead a patrol to the thunderclan border,to make sure that none of those flea bitten rouges come near"he growled,a flare of anger flashed in his eyes.

spade