PDA

View Full Version : RiverClan Floodstone

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

-Ash-
July 19th, 2020, 09:16 AM
(Just making sure, I didnt read them until recently) Ebonykit was scared to be an apprentice. He had already been afraid of swimming, and then the whole almost-drowning-thing happened and he was even more afraid. Radiantshine300

Exis
July 19th, 2020, 09:18 AM
Foxblaze’s head whipped to look at Lionstar. Dogpaw is becoming a warrior!!! She thought excitedly.

Lynxpaw esa

DustyRose
July 19th, 2020, 09:19 AM
TroubleandTsunami

Burningkit yawns, "When will it start already?" she demands. She gets onto her paws. "Come on, Ebonykit, let's go back to the nursery."

-Ash-
July 19th, 2020, 09:21 AM
Ebonykit nodded Radiantshine300

BEAR.
July 19th, 2020, 09:23 AM
[ it already started lol Radiantshine300, TroubleandTsunami ]

DustyRose
July 19th, 2020, 09:24 AM
BILL.

[Oh, lol whoops]

-Ash-
July 19th, 2020, 09:40 AM
(Oops xD) BILL.

skreelyshark
July 19th, 2020, 11:50 AM
Mentallyunstable

Cloudwillow tilted her head.

"Have you got something on your mind?" she meowed. Foxblaze looked excited.

Mango
July 19th, 2020, 12:16 PM
Frostpaw whispered "mom are all my siblings apprentices now?
Salmonsong shook her head,” Everyone but Drizzlekit, he got held back for some reason. Lionstar deemed he wasn’t quite ready to be an apprentice.“ she meowed

-Ash-
July 19th, 2020, 12:39 PM
"Burningkit?" Ebonykit asked. "I have to ask you something important." Radiantshine300

The Kitty.
July 19th, 2020, 12:44 PM
Almondkit

A russet-furred she-kit loped into the clearing, stumbling clumsily past a throng of chattering cats as she fought to make her way to the centre of the assemblage. A ceremony. Surely this one would - at last - be her apprentice ceremony? Ah, she hoped so: she had been growing so unusually bored with lounging around in the nursery these past couple of weeks. Gahhhh.

Splashy
July 19th, 2020, 03:30 PM
+ BILL. +
Rainsplash looked up to see that Lionstar would be giving Dogpaw their name, if they showed up.. He almost seemed sad by this. If only he could have seen Loonpaw come up as a warrior... But he practically failed her..

gs29513
July 19th, 2020, 04:05 PM
Hi. she meowed after her sister sat next to her. gs29513
What do you think it will be about? Splashpaw asked her sister, unsure herself.

~RooRoo~
July 19th, 2020, 04:48 PM
Kits, apprentices, warriors, ect. she shrugged. The usual! she meowed. gs29513

gs29513
July 19th, 2020, 05:05 PM
Probably. Maybe we'll have new warriors. The apprentice den is CROWDED! she mewed hopefully. ~RooRoo~

Inconsistency
July 19th, 2020, 05:42 PM
Whitekit stood up and padded over to Almondkit did they remember their friendship from the sickness? Was it a friendship though? She pushed the thought away. Hello Almondkit! She mewed. { Corruptx. }

Confuzzled.Lynx
July 19th, 2020, 05:53 PM
Dogpaw stepped forward towards Streamstone, a little suprised. I'm becoming a warrior? I thought I was too young.

BILL.

The Kitty.
July 19th, 2020, 06:12 PM
Whitekit stood up and padded over to Almondkit did they remember their friendship from the sickness? Was it a friendship though? She pushed the thought away. Hello Almondkit! She mewed. { @Corruptx (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11691). }

Almondkit

Almondkit permitted her teeny pink nose to convulse a few quick times as - oh, StarClan, what was her name again? Ughhh lord. It seemed that with every passing second the russet-furred she-kit was anticipating, a grain of her intellect would dissolve into complete nothingness. Stars, help.

Oh - Whitekit. That was it. Riiight.

"How's it going?" Almondkit yawned drowsily, for once allowing her anxious excitement a moment of relaxation. "I was wondering if you were still around, you know?"

~RooRoo~
July 19th, 2020, 06:15 PM
Or new apprentices! she exclaimed her eyes grew huge. gs29513

aloeforurburn
July 19th, 2020, 06:22 PM
[QUOTE=TheShadowAnimal;759133]CloudKit hurried after her What do you think it’s going to be about? He asked her. Maybe raining fish! He squeaked jokingly. { Cucumberr
Splashkit giggled That would be hilarious! she squeaked as she sat down near the front. She yawned a bit, she was kinda tired but she kept her eyes open.
Her tail flicked back and forth as she waited for Cloudkit, and for Lionstar to speak.

gs29513
July 19th, 2020, 06:22 PM
The den would be soooo crowded then! Splashpaw moaned, disappointed at the thought. ~RooRoo~

Inconsistency
July 19th, 2020, 06:31 PM
Whitekit looked at her in confusion Still around? Um- anyway.. I'm good! how are you? She meowed. { Corruptx. }

Reptilian Cabinets
July 19th, 2020, 06:31 PM
Whitekit padded over to the streamstone interested. {Open}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CloudKit came out of the nursery these meeting were just consistently happening! {Open}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Frostkit sightlessly listened for the others cats around so she could sit down safely she looked down waiting for the news. {Open}

GlowDawn padded to the meeting, having no intention to care or listen to what the leader had to say. The golden tabby shoved FrostKit out of the way, "Move!" he growled, 'Kits are so annoying!' GlowDawn thought to himself, his golden tail swishing in anoyance, kits were such a nuisance!
(I will bold something if I'm responding to a certain character's post)

Inconsistency
July 19th, 2020, 06:36 PM
Frostkit fell on her face in surprise, she looked at somewhat the warrior S-sorry... I didn't see you. She mewed. { BreadTurtle. }
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Cloudkit smiled and sat down next to Splashkit waiting for news. These meetings just so boring! He told her. { Cucumberr. }

Reptilian Cabinets
July 19th, 2020, 06:39 PM
Frostkit fell on her face in surprise, she looked at somewhat the warrior S-sorry... I didn't see you. She mewed. { BreadTurtle. }

Cloudkit smiled and sat down next to Splashkit waiting for news. These meetings just so boring! He told her. { Cucumberr. }

GlowDawn stared at the kit, "I can see that, though I'm not sure you can." he sneered.

aloeforurburn
July 19th, 2020, 06:52 PM

Splashkit stomach growled...she hadnt eat anything yet "Im hungry, do you want anything? Im gonna hurry to the fresh kill pile real quick" she meowed, as her nose twitched

BEAR.
July 19th, 2020, 07:45 PM
Lionstar wished they didn't have an idiot in their midst because quite frankly, he wasn't appreciating Glowdawn's attitude nor his actions.

"Glowdawn [ BreadTurtle], if you can't act respectful to a kit minding their own business, you can enjoy reliving your days as an apprentice. I've noticed you seem to carry a 'piss all' attitude and I'm not going to tolerate it. Good job, Glowpaw. Aspensky [ wnder], he's your problem now-- get this oversized tom-baby in line, please."

Now onto the main event, as Dogpaw had come forward.

"I, Lionstar, leader of RiverClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard and well to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn.

"Dogpaw [ Lynxpaw], do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to protect and defend RiverClan even at the cost of your own life?"

Confuzzled.Lynx
July 19th, 2020, 07:46 PM
Dogpaw nodded. "I do" he told Lionstar.

BILL.

Reptilian Cabinets
July 19th, 2020, 08:16 PM
GlowPaw rolled his eyes, he might as well leave! The floor is already disgusting! He's treated like an apprentice now. But, of course he wouldn't, he, unlike other cats, is loyal to RiverClan. BILL. wnder

Inconsistency
July 19th, 2020, 08:22 PM
CloudKit just noticed now that he was hungry Sure! He mewed. { Cucumberr }

BEAR.
July 19th, 2020, 08:26 PM
Quick responses were always good.

Glowbaby could pout all he wanted down there. Lionstar wasn't going to condone his blatant bullying.

"Then by the powers of the Star Cats, I give you your warrior name.

"Dogpaw, from this moment forth, you shall be known as Dogflame. The Star Cats honor your battle prowess and your fierce loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan. You've always been very devoted and determined, and I hope that continues to burn even in your new position."

Naming him Dogflame was very intentional: along with his passion, he thought it fit nicely with their other member of the fox crew.

As he gave cats a moment to chant, he took the time to go over the next cats he'd be calling up.[ wnder, CheetahPelt, Starfall, RedHead, Moon Lily, vermin, :Grimm:, Cobralily, cmdR_Paige, implimm, Splashy, Beau, Shimm, Sneakyfox55, ~Lucid Dreams~, Leopardblaze, jackal blackout, NIGHTOWL, Slushie, Sparkling Flower, Rainquail, RainbowQuail, TeamMilkBot, MagicCat99, Zesty Mango, Wings, Romulus, StealthWarrior, a1axis, icepuddle, elysian, hope, ~FoxesFire~, -Splash-, Cave, DragonClaw., Puddle~, Mumble, Shadeleaf, AmberShadow, Snowstripe, esa, Dawnandfire, Greenleap, .Bread., Zero, BreadTurtle, Dovepelt, crypticcountryroad, Lune, wren, TroubleandTsunami, Radiantshine300, Shiverr the Flurf, The Shadow Flower, Fuzzy, Estelle, kittygirl, Lynxpaw, Dawneye, Elementals, FuzzyRatto, Nebby, Silverclover, cloudii, PeppermintRabbit, Sagey Boi, Sugarglider, Rani, kieryn, ~RooRoo~, gs29513, Tigerstorm0926, Mayflower, Ivyheart3, Mentallyunstable, TheShadowAnimal, Corruptx, Fawnhearted, ILoveLeafpool, Roseleader, Cucumberr, Finpaw, Willowfern, moonwatcher60608, Sklee, SorrelFang, mellifluentCurator, Blitz, Aspensong ]

~Berry~
July 19th, 2020, 08:31 PM
Dovekit and Leopardkit watched

Wings
July 19th, 2020, 08:33 PM
-Russetstrike-

"Dogflame! Dogflame! Dogflame!" He started off the chant.
Good warriors were always needed and it seemed like there was a good amount of apprentices becoming warriors lately. It was good, the clan was always growing in it's numbers.

Exis
Foxblaze practically tried to tackle Dogflame. “IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! YOU DID IT DOGFLAME!!!”
Lynxpaw (bill if you wanna call her weirdo go for it.)

Blitz
"Dogflame! Dogflame! Dogflame!" Acornkit started chanting.

Confuzzled.Lynx
July 19th, 2020, 08:34 PM
Foxblaze practically tried to tackle Dogflame. “IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! YOU DID IT DOGFLAME!!!”
Lynxpaw (bill if you wanna call her weirdo go for it.)

Dogflame stood still as Foxblaze yelled at him happily. "Th- Thanks" he managed.

Leucos
July 19th, 2020, 08:36 PM
interesting name Sootclaw gave a proud smile to Dogflame even though they weren't his apprentice .. Those were good virtues to have! "Dogflame! Dogflame! Dogflame!" the tom cheered . Although he couldn't help but imagine a actual dog being engulfed in flames but still living and breathing . Just a walking ball of fire. That sent shivers down his spine .

Fawnhearted
July 19th, 2020, 08:36 PM
“Dogflame! Dogflame!”, cheered Violetkit in a hushed tone, she was of course proud of Dogflame but wasn’t feeling well mentally.

Exis
July 19th, 2020, 08:37 PM
Dogflame stood still as Foxblaze yelled at him happily. "Th- Thanks" he managed.
“Dog do you know what this means?!?!?” Foxblaze asked excitedly bouncing without leaving the ground.

Confuzzled.Lynx
July 19th, 2020, 08:39 PM
“Dog do you know what this means?!?!?” Foxblaze asked excitedly bouncing without leaving the ground.

Dogflame shook his head, overwhelmed by Foxblaze's excitement.

Exis
July 19th, 2020, 08:40 PM
Dogflame shook his head, overwhelmed by Foxblaze's excitement.
“We get to do warrior stuff now!!!! We’ve made it to the big leagues bud!” Foxblaze mewed still unable to control her excitement.

gs29513
July 19th, 2020, 08:42 PM
Ooh, there is a warrior! Splashpaw mewed to her sister, and begant chanting. Dogflame Dogflame DOGFLAME!!!!! ~RooRoo~

Confuzzled.Lynx
July 19th, 2020, 08:44 PM
“We get to do warrior stuff now!!!! We’ve made it to the big leagues bud!” Foxblaze mewed still unable to control her excitement.

"Oh yeah. Right" Dogflame nodded, his eyes starting to flood with excitement.

Exis
July 19th, 2020, 08:45 PM
"Oh yeah. Right" Dogflame nodded, his eyes starting to flood with excitement.
“But I think it’ll have to wait...” Foxblaze said in sadness before looking at her belly, she was 3/4 of the way through her pregnancy by now.

Confuzzled.Lynx
July 19th, 2020, 08:48 PM
“But I think it’ll have to wait...” Foxblaze said in sadness before looking at her belly, she was 3/4 of the way through her pregnancy by now.

Dogflame glanced at her belly when she did and looked back up at her. "Why?" he asked.

Cobra
July 19th, 2020, 08:50 PM
[ Open! ]

~~Owlflight~~

"Dogflame! Dogflame!" Owlflight cheered.

Exis
July 19th, 2020, 08:51 PM
Dogflame glanced at her belly when she did and looked back up at her. "Why?" he asked.
“I’m uh... I’m expecting kits.” Foxblaze stuttered a bit

Confuzzled.Lynx
July 19th, 2020, 08:52 PM
“I’m uh... I’m expecting kits.” Foxblaze stuttered a bit

"Huh? Really?" Dogflame asked, suprised.

Exis
July 19th, 2020, 08:54 PM
"Huh? Really?" Dogflame asked, suprised.
“Yes.. I am... hey I was wondering if you could um... if you could come by the nursery and help me name them?” Foxblaze asked.

(Just so she has a reason to go looking for him.)

Tigerstorm0926
July 19th, 2020, 08:55 PM
"Dogflame! Dogflame! Dogflame!" Ravenpaw chanted.

Confuzzled.Lynx
July 19th, 2020, 08:56 PM
“Yes.. I am... hey I was wondering if you could um... if you could come by the nursery and help me name them?” Foxblaze asked.

(Just so she has a reason to go looking for him.)

"S-Sure!" Dogflame nodded. Drop by later, Okay.

cmdR_Paige
July 19th, 2020, 08:58 PM
"Dogflame!" Spiralheart chanted.

Exis
July 19th, 2020, 08:59 PM
"S-Sure!" Dogflame nodded. Drop by later, Okay.
“Thanks Dogflame, and I think Lion names you that on purpose. Didn’t ya Lionstar?” Foxblaze said, stupidly addressing the RiverClan leader. She looked up at the leader with a bright smile.
BILL.

Confuzzled.Lynx
July 19th, 2020, 09:03 PM
“Thanks Dogflame, and I think Lion names you that on purpose. Didn’t ya Lionstar?” Foxblaze said, stupidly addressing the RiverClan leader. She looked up at the leader with a bright smile.

"We don't need to ask Lionstar anything. He needs to finis the meeting" Dogflame told Foxblaze.

duckie
July 19th, 2020, 09:48 PM
Aspensky

The older warrior had arrived a bit late to the meeting and as such had hung towards the other edges of the crowd. However, as his name was called in a very sudden and impromptu demotion, he smiled and began maneuvering closer to his new apprentice, "Certainly, Lionstar! He won't be a problem." It took Aspensky a moment to get where he wanted but he padded gently around stray tails and paws and soon took a seat next to Glowpaw, "Looks like you're my responsibility now, son." he mused with a persisting smile.

[ BreadTurtle ]

Sweetie
July 19th, 2020, 10:01 PM
"Dogflame! Dogflame!" Shimmeringpool lifted her maw high up to the new warrior and chanted his name.

-----

Sunpaw limped into the clearing after waking up late. Hearing that his clanmates where calling a new warrior's name the fiery tom joined. "Dogflame! Dogflame!"

--------

Drizzlekit sat by her mother's side yelling at the top of her lungs. "DOGFLOOME! DOGFLOOME!" Sadly her yelling had to quiet down when everyone else did. Pausing and tilting her head up to the rose colored molly."Mama, what's a dog?" Poking Salmonsong's leg to get her attention.
Zesty Mango

ciitrus--fruitz
July 19th, 2020, 10:15 PM
Mosskit raises his smiling face to the sky. "Dogflame! Dogflame! Dogflame!" Wow, his first warrior ceremony! The feeling in the air was exhilarating as he and the rest of his family cheered for the new warrior.

Abyssopelagic
July 19th, 2020, 10:28 PM
"Dogflame! Dogflame!"

Flyfur made her way through the crowd, making sure not to bump her slightly swollen sides into any of her clanmates and waited for the now Dogflame to return to the crowd so she could congratulate him and tell him how proud she was.

Lynxpaw
((Mama Fly coming to praise one of her only sons))

Confuzzled.Lynx
July 19th, 2020, 10:31 PM
"Dogflame! Dogflame!"

Flyfur made her way through the crowd, making sure not to bump her slightly swollen sides into any of her clanmates and waited for the now Dogflame to return to the crowd so she could congratulate him and tell him how proud she was.

Lynxpaw
((Mama Fly coming to praise one of her only sons))

Dogflame left the Streamstone and went to sit in the crowd.

Mango
July 19th, 2020, 10:32 PM
"Dogflame! Dogflame!" Shimmeringpool lifted her maw high up to the new warrior and chanted his name.

-----

Sunpaw limped into the clearing after waking up late. Hearing that his clanmates where calling a new warrior's name the fiery tom joined. "Dogflame! Dogflame!"

--------

Drizzlekit sat by her mother's side yelling at the top of her lungs. "DOGFLOOME! DOGFLOOME!" Sadly her yelling had to quiet down when everyone else did. Pausing and tilting her head up to the rose colored molly."Mama, what's a dog?" Poking Salmonsong's leg to get her attention.
Zesty Mango
Salmonsong didn’t bother commenting on Drizzlekit saying Dogfloome instead of Dogflame,” A dog? Well a dog is basically a wolf, but likes to live with twolegs” she explained unsure if it was a good explanation.

lucidense
July 19th, 2020, 11:18 PM
Creekleap would eagerly chant the name of the new warrior.

Icepaw would cheer.

MagicCat99
July 19th, 2020, 11:37 PM
"Dogflame! Dogflame!" Nighttuft chanted the new warrior's name with the rest of the clan.

Estelle
July 20th, 2020, 12:04 AM
"Dogflame, Dogflame!" Gingerpaw called out as he padded to the gathered cats and ploofed down. As usual, the tom's chanting was more of a spoken mutter and not very raised but.. He made a small exception, again. Dogflame was his adopted brother after all, and while they probably had never truly spoken, they were still adoptive siblings-- so he might as well show a bit more support during this special event, just as he did with Lotusheart.

---------------------------

Within the entrance of the nursery, was a tiny ball, 'watching' the event happen by sound. It was scary, honestly, all the loud sounds and strange names-- yet intriguing, somewhat. Primrosekit still wasn't fully used to all of it. It was simply so much, and she'd need time. But still, bit by bit, the short memories of her former home started to fade, now getting replaced with all the experiences she had here.

Puddle~
July 20th, 2020, 01:15 AM
“Dogflame! Dogflame!” Berryscorch cheered out, glad to hear that one of her adoptive littermates was finally joining her in the rank of warrior. She’s never really spoken to him, but they shared Flyfur as an adoptive mother, so she was happy for him nonetheless.

Mayflower
July 20th, 2020, 02:30 AM
"Dogflame! Dogflame! Dogflame!" Otterpaw cheered enthusiatically with the crowd. What would his warrior name be! It wouldn't be for a while, but hopefully it would be cool!

Splashy
July 20th, 2020, 02:35 AM
+ BILL. +
Rainsplash just half-heartedly cheering.

"Dogflame! Dogflame!

skreelyshark
July 20th, 2020, 04:06 AM
Reedwhisker felt pride surge in his chest. He wasn't close with Dogflame but he remembered his own warrior's ceremony with warmth. Raising his head above the sea of yowling cats, he joined in.

"Dogflame! Dogflame!"

=================================================

Cloudwillow called out in her honey-sweet voice.

"Dogflame! Dogflame!" She faintly recalled Dogkit bouncing around the nursery when she was a new queen.

Flame was a suitable suffix. Nothing else could describe such passion and ferocity and brightness.

BEAR.
July 20th, 2020, 05:37 AM
Lionstar furrowed his brow at Foxblaze [ Mentallyunstable]. "Everything I do is intentional." Unlike some cats.

Now that some time had passed to chant Dogflame's new name.. Lionstar went on.

"We have some apprentices in need of new mentors, following the disappearances of some of our former Clan-mates.

"When I call your name, I expect you to come forward. Failure to, well, not only will it annoy me but it means you also don't get a new mentor.

"Icepaw [ ~Lucid Dreams~], Ripplepaw [ RedHead], Spiderpaw [ hope]-- did you know Oakflame disappeared??? I can't believe it, he just came back... oh, and Sugarpaw [ cloudii], you need a new mentor too!"

~RooRoo~
July 20th, 2020, 06:30 AM
Nooo! Another apprentice and one less apprentice! Less apprentice is good! she mewed laughing. gs29513

Quasar
July 20th, 2020, 07:10 AM
Snowfern smiled widely, "dogflame! Dogflame!" she changed, smiling at the new warrior

Greenleap
July 20th, 2020, 07:16 AM
"Dogflame! Dogflame!" She chanted.

RedHead
July 20th, 2020, 07:25 AM
Ripplepaw figured this was where it had been leading up to. She hadn't seen Lilytail around since they went crab hunting, which had been quite a bit ago. The silvery feline wondered if she could have the record for the most mentors during her apprenticeship. First Riverripple, then Lilytail, and who knows if this new one was gonna disappear on her as well. Maybe she should request simply not having a mentor. That way she could just go and bother whoever she wanted for training, a new warrior every day.
Nah, Ripplepaw didn't want to do that. She wanted to have a mentor to call her own that she could boss around and tell what to do and when to do it. That's part of the reason they were assigned, right?
Bounding up towards the streamstone, Ripplepaw eyed Lionstar as she awaited her reassignment, wondering who was going to be likely disappearing this time, once again.

StealthWarrior
July 20th, 2020, 07:56 AM
"Dogflame!" Streamfoot chanted
__

"DOGflame!" Stealthpaw yowled

gs29513
July 20th, 2020, 07:58 AM
Yeah! Splashpaw agreed with her sister, and began to cheer the new warrior again. Dogflame! Dogflame! ~RooRoo~

Wings
July 20th, 2020, 08:14 AM
-Russetstrike-

Stars, more apprentices in need of mentors? At least there were a lot of new warriors to fill their places. He would never abandon Lizardpaw, and he planned to train her to warriorhood. Well, some others would help them but mostly him. Russetstrike could only help but grin at the thought of Lizardpaw becoing a warrior. Even the thought swelled proudness of the young she-cat who would soon, mostly because time seems to fly by, become a warrior.

Exis
July 20th, 2020, 09:15 AM
Foxblaze’s wars went down to her head in embarrassment. “Of course Lionstar.” She mewed. She turned to Dogflame and smiled, “Well at least now we know.”

Lynxpaw

ChillCat
July 20th, 2020, 10:25 AM
Brightpaw bounced to the streamstone

Reptilian Cabinets
July 20th, 2020, 11:09 AM
Aspensky

The older warrior had arrived a bit late to the meeting and as such had hung towards the other edges of the crowd. However, as his name was called in a very sudden and impromptu demotion, he smiled and began maneuvering closer to his new apprentice, "Certainly, Lionstar! He won't be a problem." It took Aspensky a moment to get where he wanted but he padded gently around stray tails and paws and soon took a seat next to Glowpaw, "Looks like you're my responsibility now, son." he mused with a persisting smile.

[ BreadTurtle ]

GlowPaw glared at AspenSky, "Don't call me son." he growled. 'I only pushed a kit out of the way!' The tom thought to himself, still glaring at the older warrior.

Inconsistency
July 20th, 2020, 11:36 AM
Dogflame, Dogflame! Dogflame! He chanted. And looked at Splashkit What do you think it’s like to be named a warrior? I bet it’s the best! He told her puffing our his chest a bit. { Cucumberr. }

panchiko
July 20th, 2020, 11:41 AM
great!!!! she was mentor repellant!!!! wonderful!!!!!

first oakflame went bye, then dawncloud went poof, and now oakflame was going toodaloo again? fantastic. they just kept on leaving. hey, at least if lionstar had any cat that was on his nerves, all he had to do was pass 'em over, give em to spiderpaw, and she'd deal with them well. walking on over, she gave lionstar a tiny halfhearted smile. what had she learned by now? frontpaw blow, frontpaw strike, and how to fail at a backflip. backkick. whatever it was called. 3 mentors, 2 1/2 things. she had more mentors than knowledge! great, fun, nice, lovely.

who'd take responsibility over teaching her this time?

lucidense
July 20th, 2020, 11:48 AM
Icepaw didn't know why he was getting a new mentor, so he was a bit confused.

The Cannibal
July 20th, 2020, 01:28 PM
As quietly as she could possibly muster, Nightfeather slipped into the clearing. She had heard the chanting of a new warriors name on the wind, Dogflame, causing her to realize that she was missing out on ceremonies. With a purpose in her step, but still not rushing she had managed to get back just in time for the apprentice's names to be called out for all to hear. Good, she hadn't missed all of it.
Pausing in the camp entrance, she gave her pristine black and white coat a few licks to make sure all furs were in line and that her appearance was as professional and nice as she typically liked to have it. And while the apprentices were making their way to the front, she would slip into the familiar faces of the crowd and sit down, eyes angled upwards as her tail curled around her paws. It was a shame she was late, she disliked not being punctual. Punctuality ran in line with appearances for her. And appearances were everything.

duckie
July 20th, 2020, 04:13 PM
GlowPaw glared at AspenSky, "Don't call me son." he growled. 'I only pushed a kit out of the way!' The tom thought to himself, still glaring at the older warrior.

Aspensky

Aspensky simply placed his tail on the other tom's shoulder in a reassuring gesture - though Glowpaw would certainly take it to be demeaning from what he had gathered so far - and his smile remained unwavering in that face of his glare, "Better get used to it, son. You're stuck with me for a quite a while, it seems."

BEAR.
July 20th, 2020, 04:14 PM
Three out of four. Lionstar was surprised to see Blizzardpaw's shadow didn't come forward. Anyway..

"The three of you have been failed, some multiple times, by the disappearances of your mentors. I sincerely hope these new assignments treat you better than the previous have, but please: tell me if you have issues with any of them. I want you to succeed but cannot help you if you chose to be silent.

"Icepaw [ ~Lucid Dreams~], from this moment forth you will be mentored by Rainsplash [ Splashy]. Rainsplash, I can see you've been taking Loonpaw's disappearance very hard.. and I hope you can find some enjoyment in teaching Icepaw how to be an excellent warrior.

"Ripplepaw [ RedHead], from this moment forth I am assigning Poolheart [ Radiantshine300] to be your mentor. Poolheart, I trust you can handle Ripplepaw's energetic nature!" She was a nice cat.. Lionstar was curious how she would fare with the easily excitable baby-warrior.

"Spiderpaw [ hope], you poor sweetheart. I can't believe Oakflame bailed on us again.. I do hope he's okay. From this moment forth, I'm assigning you to Greenheart [ Greenleap]. Greenheart, you may be young, but I trust you will stay actively involved with Spiderpaw and see her training to completion."

Everyone would have a moment to meet and greet, and then he planned on moving on.

sootsplashed
July 20th, 2020, 04:17 PM
"Dogflame! Dogflame! Dogflame!" Podkit, thrushvine, Sootpaw and Bluepaw chanted.

Greenleap
July 20th, 2020, 04:22 PM
A mentor? Her? This was amazing! She would teach this apprentice as much as she knew! She touched noses with the apprentice and said, "Hello spiderpaw! We'll get to training after the meeting, ok?" hope

DustyRose
July 20th, 2020, 04:34 PM
Poolheart dips her head, "I'm honered to be Ripplepaw's mentor." BILL. RedHead

Madelaine
July 20th, 2020, 04:48 PM
Cottonstriek was proud that Greenheart was getting an apprentice. He wiahed he had gotten one, but he did'nt. Did they not trust him or something. The tom wanted to congradulate her on her apprentice, but instead he padded to the warriors den with his tail low.

Splashy
July 20th, 2020, 06:30 PM
+ BILL. ~Lucid Dreams~ +
Rainsplash looked up at Lionstar, his eyes widening at his name being mentioned. Training another apprentice? And only a few days after Loonpaw's disappearance? He knew apprentices needed trained.. but he didn't feel ready for a new apprentice! Then again, he couldn't object to Lionstar...

Looking up, he stood and padded forward and touched Icepaw's nose, his blue eyes blank and uncertain as he lead his apprentice to where he sat.

Snowstripe
July 20th, 2020, 06:35 PM
Snowstripe sat near the streamstone. She purred as a new warrior was made today. "Dogflame!" She cheered.

lucidense
July 20th, 2020, 07:01 PM
Icepaw didn't know how to feel about the new mentor. "Hi..?" His chilling blue eyes would stare into his mentors. "Umm., you wanna train?" Splashy

BEAR.
July 20th, 2020, 07:55 PM
After giving them a chance to visit, he moved along.

"Earlier today, I was accosted in my den by Frostpaw [ kieryn]. She was spitting fire in regards to the death of some nameless rogue and decided to spend most of the discussion insulting me over it.

"Her kit fit has made me determine she is not currently fit for the role of apprentice.. I'm sorry Almondbush [ Sparkling Flower], you'll need to put her training on hold because until further notice, Frostpaw is being demoted to Frostkit."

Lionstar's mind was made on the matter, so he didn't linger on it. "On a lighter note, we have several kits ready to be apprenticed.

"Drizzlekit [ Shimm], Whitekit [ TheShadowAnimal], Almondkit [ Corruptx], .. Echokit [ Cobralily], Burningkit [ Radiantshine300], and Ebonykit [ TroubleandTsunami], step forward."

stag
July 20th, 2020, 07:59 PM
*Darkit looked at whitekit, He smiled* GO WHITEKIT *Redspot looked embarrassed so did riverwhisker*

Astraea
July 20th, 2020, 08:00 PM
Ha ~Rain-Puddle looked at his brother with ahappy face ~ Hey, hes getting out if his shell and his wounds are healing

Madelaine
July 20th, 2020, 08:02 PM
Almondbush heard his apprentices name and he looked up to look at the shape of Lionstar. He was a bit disapointed that his first ever apprentice had been horrible and demoted. He was more upset with himself than anything. He should have taught her better manners. It should of been the first thing.

Quasar
July 20th, 2020, 08:04 PM
At that, Sproutkit pouted. His best friend was becoming an apprentice but not him? Well, it wasn't exactly much of a surprise, as he was a moon younger than Drizzlekit, but it still hurt to be left behind. First it was Icepaw, now Drizzlekit? Well, as long as he still had Bumblebelly, he would be fine. He still wasn't happy, though. Pushing away his negative feelings, he put a smile on his face and gazed fondly at the she kit, "I-I'll catch up r-really soon, I p-promise!" he squeaked, nuzzling Drizzlekit's shoulder before backing off to give her room. He felt happy for her, but at the same time he felt a sudden pang of loneliness. It felt like he was never going to be an apprentice now.

Shimm

Inconsistency
July 20th, 2020, 08:16 PM
Whitekit eyes widened so much like they were going to explode she stepped forward clumsily determined by her friend darkkit and looked up at lionstar. Flexing her claws in and out { BILL. }

Abyssopelagic
July 20th, 2020, 08:25 PM
Cricketchirp recognized his daughter Echokit's name and his chest puffed in pride for her. He wasn't as active in her or her sibling's life as he wanted to be, but hopefully he could possibly change that now that she would be around camp and not just in the nursery.

panchiko
July 20th, 2020, 08:42 PM
// Greenleap another one was going to bite the dust.

greenheart, huh? spiderpaw'd never met them, but they couldn't be that bad, could they? at least they were still in riverclan and alive -- she couldn't be sure of that with her previous mentors. what was she thinking?? of course they were both still alive. lionstar hoped oakflame was okay, so oakflame would be okay, right? yeah! that was definitely how it worked. she shouldn't be so negativeee. at least lionstar knew how bad it was! poor oaky had gone missing twice, and it was so bad that spiderpaw didn't even mind the little 'poor sweetheart' nickname. reminiscing in the herb gathering patrol they'd last went on, greenheart's voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

touching noses with greenheart, she blinked back into life. "hi! sure, sure, we can do that!" spiderpaw replied. the apprentice smiled brightly, although to be honest it was only halfhearted -- where had oakflame gone? she missed him. he was the only cat who'd actually taught her something, anyway -- she just knew dawncloud's favorite color was orange and that she thought sunsets were pretty. turning her attention back to the meeting, she watched through slightly narrowed eyes as the announcements continued. it could only get better from here.. right?

Reptilian Cabinets
July 20th, 2020, 09:21 PM
Aspensky

Aspensky simply placed his tail on the other tom's shoulder in a reassuring gesture - though Glowpaw would certainly take it to be demeaning from what he had gathered so far - and his smile remained unwavering in that face of his glare, "Better get used to it, son. You're stuck with me for a quite a while, it seems."

"Ugh!" GlowPaw once again rolled his hatred filled amber eyes. He decided to stop responding, the more he talked the more AspenSky was going to humor him.

Cobra
July 20th, 2020, 09:44 PM
[ BILL. ]

~~Echokit~~

THIS WAS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE WAS BEING APPRENTICED TO FAWNIE MENTOR-GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! Echokit's tail flicked back and forth excitedly. Eek, eek, eek, EEK! Best. Day. EVER!!!!!!! Echokit let out a tiny squeal. SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm ready!"

kieryn
July 20th, 2020, 10:22 PM
Frostkit was shocked all she wanted to do was hide from this awful happening. She walked away sadly "What is wrong with me"

Mango
July 20th, 2020, 10:43 PM
Salmonsong was excited for Drizzlekit to become an apprentice, but her excitement disappeared when Frostpaw got demoted for bullying Lionstar. She didn’t look at Frostkit and instead gave a hoot,” Go Drizzlekit.“ she meowed, she wasn’t willing to even acknowledge Frostkit for a few days. kieryn

kieryn
July 20th, 2020, 10:58 PM
Salmonsong was excited for Drizzlekit to become an apprentice, but her excitement disappeared when Frostpaw got demoted for bullying Lionstar. She didn’t look at Frostkit and instead gave a hoot,” Go Drizzlekit.“ she meowed, she wasn’t willing to even acknowledge Frostkit for a few days. kieryn

Frostkit despised her self and started teaeing herself down hoping her mother wouldnt hear "you stupid ignorant usless worthless little runt what is wrong with you!? you got demoted and dissapointed the only person who took you in! you idiotic kit" she smashed her head into a nearby rock.

kittygirl
July 20th, 2020, 11:00 PM
featherpaw smiled big, that would be her soon! she purred, "dogflame, dogflame, dogflame!" she chirped.

Mango
July 20th, 2020, 11:03 PM
Frostkit despised her self and started teaeing herself down hoping her mother wouldnt hear "you stupid ignorant usless worthless little runt what is wrong with you!? you got demoted and dissapointed the only person who took you in! you idiotic kit" she smashed her head into a nearby rock.
Salmonsong was trying to ignore Frostkit, but the self-harm was too much,” No self harm. You can stay to see your sister become an apprentice, then I don’t care what you do so long as it’s in camp.“ she replied flatly turning her attention back to Lionstar.

Sweetie
July 21st, 2020, 01:25 AM
Drizzlekit tilted her head, "What's a d-" The white molly's attention was quickly snatched away when Golden Boi called her name and a couple of others. Light green eyes growing wide as the moon the kit gave an excited squeal. "MAMA!" Whirling around to find a disappointed look on her mother's face, huh must be reallyyyy mad at Frostpa-kit. Turning back to step towards Lionstar Drizzlekit was stopped by Sproutkit. "You'll be with me next meeting!" She happily told her best friend before rushing off to the leader.

Zesty Mango Mumble kieryn

DustyRose
July 21st, 2020, 06:35 AM
Burningkit eagerly runs over to Lionstar. BILL.

-Ash-
July 21st, 2020, 06:37 AM
Ebonykit stepped forward, confused. "I'm sorry," he whispered to Burningkit. Radiantshine300

DustyRose
July 21st, 2020, 07:48 AM
She turns to face him, "Ebonykit, we're going to finally be apprentices!" TroubleandTsunami

-Ash-
July 21st, 2020, 07:50 AM
"What?" Radiantshine300

DustyRose
July 21st, 2020, 07:52 AM
"Lionstar is going to make us apprentices!!!" she says bouncing on her paws. TroubleandTsunami

-Ash-
July 21st, 2020, 08:40 AM
Ebonykit nodded Radiantshine300

DustyRose
July 21st, 2020, 08:43 AM
"What's wrong?" TroubleandTsunami

stag
July 21st, 2020, 08:44 AM
*Darkkit was happy to see Whitekit become an appertince*

-Ash-
July 21st, 2020, 08:56 AM
"I found my mom," he said. (does moonlight want to join or stay a kittypet?) Radiantshine300

DustyRose
July 21st, 2020, 09:00 AM
(I'm not sure yet.) "That's great!" Burningpaw says. TroubleandTsunami

-Ash-
July 21st, 2020, 09:01 AM
(Ok) Ebonykit smiled a little. Deciding to change the topic, he asked, "Do you forgive me?" Radiantshine300

DustyRose
July 21st, 2020, 09:03 AM
"Forgive you for what?" TroubleandTsunami

-Ash-
July 21st, 2020, 09:04 AM
"Yelling at you." Radiantshine300

DustyRose
July 21st, 2020, 09:08 AM
"Oh, it's fine! We're gonna be apprentices! I'm leaving everything in kithood behind!" TroubleandTsunami

-Ash-
July 21st, 2020, 09:10 AM
He nodded a little Radiantshine300

DustyRose
July 21st, 2020, 09:13 AM
"Why do you look so troubled?" TroubleandTsunami

-Ash-
July 21st, 2020, 09:22 AM
"Nothing. It's nothing, I'm fine." Radiantshine300

DustyRose
July 21st, 2020, 09:23 AM
"Oh... So why are you looking so uncomfortable?"

-Ash-
July 21st, 2020, 09:26 AM
"I don't need you looking after me, Burningkit, I'm fine!" Radiantshine300

DustyRose
July 21st, 2020, 09:27 AM
(Wait, so is he gonna go back to his mom now?) TroubleandTsunami

-Ash-
July 21st, 2020, 09:29 AM
(No) Radiantshine300

DustyRose
July 21st, 2020, 09:32 AM
(AwWwWwWw but that would be interestingggg) "Okay!" she says and gazes forward happily. TroubleandTsunami

-Ash-
July 21st, 2020, 09:34 AM
(still no) Burningkit was nice, but he was still glad when she stopped bugging him Radiantshine300

DustyRose
July 21st, 2020, 09:39 AM
(*DiEs* BuT tHaT wOuLd Be InTeReStInG) TroubleandTsunami

-Ash-
July 21st, 2020, 09:40 AM
(No He'S sTaYiNg HeRe) Radiantshine300

DustyRose
July 21st, 2020, 09:43 AM
(NuUuUuUuUu He ShOuLd LeAvE fOr A lItTlE bIt AnD tHeN rEaLiZeS hE's A cLaN cAt At HeArT) TroubleandTsunami

-Ash-
July 21st, 2020, 09:46 AM
(Fine, after the meeting maybe) Radiantshine300

DustyRose
July 21st, 2020, 09:50 AM
(oK) Burningkit looks happily at Ebonykit

-Ash-
July 21st, 2020, 09:52 AM
"Stop staring at me," Ebonykit said, not looking at her Radiantshine300

BEAR.
July 21st, 2020, 09:54 AM
Not everyone had come forward.. so Lionstar took this as an opportunity to rain on some of these babies' parades.

They really were stupid, if they thought they were going to be rewarded for their naughty behavior.

"Ebonykit [ TroubleandTsunami] and Burningkit [ Radiantshine300], neither of you are becoming apprentices today. On top of not qualifying per the Clan's requirements.. I've heard about your sneaking-out-of-camp exploits.

"Your carelessness and recklessness is not behavior I am going to take lightly. Ebonykit, I am postponing your apprentice ceremony when you do qualify by half a moon. Consider this kindness for you just joining our Clan.

"Burningkit, I expected better from you. You're ceremony is being postponed a moon. I hope you take this time to reflect on your choices, because both of you could have been killed by predators." And if they decided to run out of camp, they would die because any threat they came across, Lionstar would instruct his cats to let it happen. Idiotic babies weren't worth dying for.

"Now go to the nursery where you belong! Rainpuddle [ ~FoxesFire~], Snowfern [ Mumble], I'd appreciate it if you could make sure those two stay put until a queen is available to take over for you."

gs29513
July 21st, 2020, 09:59 AM
Wow Wavepaw, lots of kits are sneaking out! Splashpaw mewed surprised. And there are lots of new apprentices too. ~RooRoo~

-Ash-
July 21st, 2020, 10:02 AM
Ebonykit looked sadly and Burningkit before walking to the nursery as instructed Radiantshine300

DustyRose
July 21st, 2020, 10:04 AM
"HOW COME I HAVE TO WAIT LONGER THAN EBONYKIT?"
BILL.

-Ash-
July 21st, 2020, 10:06 AM
Ebonykit glared at Burningkit from the nursery. How many times would she embarrass him today?

BEAR.
July 21st, 2020, 10:06 AM
"Because you have been in the Clan better." Lionstar stared at the kit, deadpanned. "You'd think you'd know Clan expectations better than the kit that joined just a few days ago."

[ Radiantshine300 ]

DustyRose
July 21st, 2020, 10:09 AM
"But we both snuck out! Why does that stupid rogue kit get the privelige of being made an apprentice sooner?" BILL. TroubleandTsunami

BEAR.
July 21st, 2020, 10:10 AM
"I just told you why." This kit was stupider than he thought. "Now get into the nursery before I put you back another moon."

[ Radiantshine300 ]

-Ash-
July 21st, 2020, 10:12 AM
Oh no she didn't. Ebonykit tried his best to retain from jumping on Burningkit. "I'm not stupid!" he shouted. Radiantshine300

DustyRose
July 21st, 2020, 10:16 AM
Burningkit pouts at Lionstar, but reluctantly, files back into the nursery. BILL.

"You're a rogue. And you always will be." she spits. TroubleandTsunami

sunflowers.
July 21st, 2020, 10:21 AM
Dreampaw cheered for Dogflame, tail swishing. "Dogflame!!!"

-Ash-
July 21st, 2020, 10:22 AM
That was it. Ebonykit had reached his boiling point. He hissed ta her before unsheathing his claws and trying to slash at her face Radiantshine300

DustyRose
July 21st, 2020, 10:26 AM
She side-steps him, "See! You really are a rogue! Real Clan cats would never attack a Clanmate." TroubleandTsunami

BEAR.
July 21st, 2020, 10:27 AM
[ Move this to the nursery guys, your cats are there not at the Streamstone lol TroubleandTsunami, Radiantshine300 ]

~RooRoo~
July 21st, 2020, 10:45 AM
Ya! I know. I was... never mind! she meowed then jumped. gs29513

gs29513
July 21st, 2020, 11:27 AM
What is it? Splashpaw asked, as her sister jumped into the air. ~RooRoo~

DustyRose
July 21st, 2020, 12:51 PM
Moonlight walks into camp. "Where is my kit?" she asks angrily TroubleandTsunami BILL.

BEAR.
July 21st, 2020, 01:00 PM
Another distraction?

Lionstar was immediately irked by a combination of two things.. the random act of intrusion, and how rude she was about it.

Hackles raised, he hissed down at the she-cat. "Get out of my camp flea-bag!"

[ Radiantshine300 ]

DustyRose
July 21st, 2020, 01:03 PM
"First, give me my kit." BILL. TroubleandTsunami

-Ash-
July 21st, 2020, 01:03 PM
"Mom?" Ebonykit peeked out of the nursery and ran to Moonlight. Radiantshine300 BILL.

DustyRose
July 21st, 2020, 01:05 PM
She picks Ebonykit on the top of his head, "Come on, Ebony." she says and begins to walk away BILL. TroubleandTsunami

-Ash-
July 21st, 2020, 01:07 PM
"No, Mom, put me down!" Radiantshine300 BILL.

DustyRose
July 21st, 2020, 01:09 PM
(uh she never picked him up in the first place, she just expects him to follow her away FROM THE CURSED CLAN CATS!) TroubleandTsunami

-Ash-
July 21st, 2020, 01:18 PM
(Oh ok) "Mom I wanna stay!" Radiantshine300

DustyRose
July 21st, 2020, 01:21 PM
She spins around to say something then stops. "I'm disappointed in you, Ebony." she decides on saying and walks away not looking back at her kit. TroubleandTsunami

BEAR.
July 21st, 2020, 01:22 PM
[ i would really appreciate it if y'all gave me a chance to respond lol ]

Frankly, if she gave two damns about her kit to begin with he didn't understand why they were separated to begin with.

But the issue here came in her kit: who was clearly voicing their desire to stay. Lionstar didn't know their relationship, didn't care, and he sprang down from the stone to intercept the trespasser who was trying to boss his cats around.

"I said leave," he spat at her face. "Get out before I have your pelt flayed. The kit wants to stay here, and you're not going to touch him."

[ TroubleandTsunami, Radiantshine300 ]

-Ash-
July 21st, 2020, 01:22 PM
Ebonykit looked down at his paws. He didn't want Mom to be disappointed in him, but he wanted to stay in RiverClan! Radiantshine300

DustyRose
July 21st, 2020, 01:26 PM
She spins around to face Lionstar and bares her teeth, "I was leaving mouse-brain!" BILL. TroubleandTsunami

-Ash-
July 21st, 2020, 01:27 PM
Ebonykit backed up a little. He really didn't want to watch a fight between his mother and his leader. BILL. Radiantshine300

BEAR.
July 21st, 2020, 01:29 PM
"You should have left when I told you to leave the first time!" Lionstar snarled, claws grazing the ground. "Now GET OUT!"

[ Radiantshine300 ]

Inconsistency
July 21st, 2020, 01:30 PM
Whitekit got impatient she got sick to have a chance a being an apprentice in the contest and she didn’t even win! Why couldn’t they get on with it? This cat trying to take back her kit he doesn’t want to go she glared at her go!

DustyRose
July 21st, 2020, 01:32 PM
She hisses and turns around and leaves BILL. TroubleandTsunami

Tigerstorm0926
July 21st, 2020, 01:33 PM
Ravenpaw watched Lionstar yell at the she-cat. Should I stay back or help? Oh good she's leaving.

Mayflower
July 21st, 2020, 01:41 PM
Otterpaw frowned hearing his adopted sister's name for demotion. She was mean to Lionstar? Why? It just didn't make sense! The brown tabby didn't have time to dwell on Frostpa-kit's situation though, his other sister was becoming an apprentice!

-Ash-
July 21st, 2020, 01:45 PM
"Thank you, Lionstar," Ebonykit said, unsure what else to do. He ran back to the nursery. BILL.

BEAR.
July 21st, 2020, 01:47 PM
Lionstar was visibly annoyed with the whole situation as he lashed his tail, spinning on his paws to turn before he launched himself back onto the Streamstone.

"Owlflight [ Cobralily]! Stonepaw [ The Shadow Flower]! Make sure that walking lump of fox-dung gets out of our territory."

Back on the rock, he forced his fur to lie flat and to drop his soured expression, perking his ears up at the three kits who had, indeed, stepped up and patiently waited. He was a little amused one of them seemed to have been glaring after the stupid rouge.

"Sorry about that interruption, kits! .. Let's get started since Almondkit [ Corruptx] seems to be running late.

"Drizzlekit [ Shimm], from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Drizzlepaw. Duckbounce [ .Bread.], you are another young warrior, but your perseverance and your energy knows no bounds. I trust you will do well with Drizzlepaw." They both seemed similar in spirit.. so Lionstar thought they'd bounce off each other nicely (no pun intended.)

"Echokit [ Cobralily]," ugh, Lionstar would probably regret this. At least he had a great mentor in mind for her! "From this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Echopaw. Cottonstrike [ Sparkling Flower], I know you wandered into the warriors' den so I sincerely hope someone can get your attention for this.. I am making you Echopaw's mentor." There was a lot Lionstar could say about the white tom, but there wasn't much point in praising a cat who had walked off. "Treat her well."

And since Almondkit still wasn't quite here, now was the time for Whitekit. "Whitekit [ TheShadowAnimal], from this moment until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Whitepaw. Rainpuddle [ ~FoxesFire~], while I don't necessarily agree with your decisions or statements very often, I hope you can train Whitepaw to be a decent warrior." Rainpuddle was an active member of the Clan, so at the very least perhaps he'd get some training done for Whitepaw.

Madelaine
July 21st, 2020, 01:53 PM
(Almond's got this)

Almondbush heard the cats name hat just went into the warriors den and decided he would be the one to get him out. The half blind tom disappeared into the den, coming back moments later with the white tom. Almond pushed him up towards his new apprentice.

Cottonstrike looked up at Lionstar then down at his apprentice. He pressed his nose to her's. "I promise to teach you all that I know.", he whispered. The tom held in his excitement.

[ Cobralily; ]

Mango
July 21st, 2020, 02:18 PM
Salmonsong felt quite shocked, my daughter is being trained by my former apprentice She thought feeling proud.

Astraea
July 21st, 2020, 02:22 PM
~Rain-puddle was not mad but disappoint that hes have to miss the res tof the clan meeting , because he watch some reckless babies ~ Lets go , I really dodnt want to do this but lion-Star said I had to .

Astraea
July 21st, 2020, 02:24 PM
Lion-Star ill do my best , sir. ~Rain-puddle dipped his head at his leader and motioned for white-Paw to sit next him~ White-Paw after this clan meeting we shall go train!

stag
July 21st, 2020, 02:26 PM
*Redspot looked at the kits, then at SnowFern and his Newphew Rainpuddle* Ive got them, You guys can enjoy the rest of the meeting! *The scarred calico said softy, he coul be mean if he wanted tho* Mumble

Astraea
July 21st, 2020, 02:28 PM
Are you sure ,Red-Spot? There a pretty big job! DragonClaw.

stag
July 21st, 2020, 02:29 PM
I watch kits everyday, I can handle them Rain. *The calico said as DarkKit punced on his tail as he walked away, Darkkit sat by his father, Riverwhisker*

Cobra
July 21st, 2020, 02:44 PM
[ Sparkling Flower BILL. Dipper - Ignore this if you want! ]

~~Echopaw~~

"NOOOO!!!!!!!" Echopaw screamed. "FAWN-GUY IS MY MENTORRRRR!!! She began to cry. "I WANT FAWN-GUYY!! I WAN TO PLAY WITH PLANTS!! I WANT TO SEE HIM KISS LIONSTAR!! NOOOO!!!" This.
Was.
The.
Worst.
Day.
Ever.
Fawn-guy...wasn't her mentor?
"PLEASE! HELP!"

Fawn
July 21st, 2020, 02:53 PM
Fawnsqueak had been half-minding the proceedings, his daydreams already once interrupted by some random barging in and making a nuisance of herself, then once again facing similar train-of-thought destruction upon Echokit's.. Echopaw's? outburst. Heat rising to his cheeks at what he presumed might lead to an influx of unwanted attention or inquiries, his throat was tight, mouth dry. If only the world would open up and swallow him whole.

He really needed to stop coming to these things, apparently. It wouldn't be the first time he wished he could disappear at one. Fawnsqueak tried to dodge all eye-contact with anyone as he backed up as nonchalantly as possible toward the medicine cat's den.

BEAR.
July 21st, 2020, 02:57 PM
"FAWWWN!"

Lionstar was at his wit's end and he wasn't going to let Fawn get out of this too!!! "If I have to put up with this, so do you! Get back here!"

Echopaw could cry all she wanted, Lionstar made his mind and wasn't backing down.

[ Dipper ]

stag
July 21st, 2020, 03:00 PM
*Riverwhisker heard the yell and looked at the whining echopaw* Lionstar i'll take her, I can get her whining to stop, ive got to train mosspaw anyway!

Madelaine
July 21st, 2020, 03:03 PM
[ Cobralily; DragonClaw; ]

Cottonstrike wasn't upset at all. It was kind of funny, but he made sure not to laugh. "It's okay. Sometimes we don't always get what we want, but I promise I'll train you well.", he meowed quietly. The to looked over at Riverwhisker. He was her mentor. "I'm sure fawnsqueak wouldn't mind one day letting you gather herbs. He sometimes looks for cats.", he emowed in his slow speech.

Cobra
July 21st, 2020, 03:12 PM
[ Sparkling Flower Dipper BILL. DragonClaw. ]

~~Echopaw~~

Echopaw blushed. All this attention! It was kinda nice, actually. "You, are ugly," she meowed to River-guy. "You, are perfect," she purred at Fawn-guy. "You, are interesting," Echopaw studied Lion-guy. "And you, are nice," she smiled at Cotton-guy. Cotton-mentor. "You are actually...Cotton-guy or Cotton-mentor? Of course not my mentor for long, obviously." Obviously. She flapped a paw at River-guy. "PLEASE go away." Echopaw turned again to Cotton-guy/mentor. "Maybe."

stag
July 21st, 2020, 03:15 PM
You are you spoiled brat. *Riverwhisker added, his watch the entilted kit scream and cry* Feel bad for Cottenstrike Sparkling Flower Cobralily

Cobra
July 21st, 2020, 03:19 PM
[ DragonClaw ]

Echopaw narrowed her eyes. "How?"

stag
July 21st, 2020, 03:23 PM
I mean your lucky enough to be an appertince, Maybe Fawn doesn't want an appertince right now! So calm your paws! *RiverWhisker said calmy, Darkit listened to his father* Yeah! *DarkKit said at Echopaw* Cobralily

Cobra
July 21st, 2020, 03:27 PM
[ Sparkling Flower DragonClaw ]

~~Echopaw~~

Echopaw stalked away towards Cotton-guy. Oh, they'd better start training! "Can we go?" she asked nervously. "That guy was really, really mean! SO MEAN!"

stag
July 21st, 2020, 03:29 PM
*Riverwhisker went into the appertince den to look for Mosspaw, DarkKit Hissed at Echopaw* Stupid Echopaw *He said loudly* Cobralily

Madelaine
July 21st, 2020, 03:34 PM
[ Cobralily; ]

Cottonstrike looked at Lionstar and Fawnsqueak. He then glanced down at her. "Yeah we can get going. I don't want you to get into too much trouble." , he meowed. Maybe leaving would be a good idea. She needed some time away from camp.

~RooRoo~
July 21st, 2020, 04:14 PM
Nothing! she meowed landing on the ground then she tried to put her sister on her back, which she probably cat do. gs29513

Inconsistency
July 21st, 2020, 04:42 PM
Whitepaw Looked up at Rainpuddle with sparkling eyes you had to touch noses right? That was a tradition right? She leaned up to them and touched noses, she was an apprentice now a real apprentice but what had Lionstar meant wait what if Rainpuddle didn’t like her? She pushed all of her doubts to the back of her mind. I’ll train so hard! I promise! She told them. { ~FoxesFire~. }

Astraea
July 21st, 2020, 05:34 PM
~Rain-puddle booped her back with a smile on his face~ I know you will! You will make a good apprentice and warrior White-Paw ~Rain-Puddle stared at his apprentice with gleamed eyes~ TheShadowAnimal

Bread
July 21st, 2020, 07:03 PM
Duckbounce smiled and let out a loud meow to honor the new apprentices. She still remembered very well the day her apprentice ceremony took place. Not wasting any time, the molly went to find her new apprentice. She couldn't wait to meet her!

As Duckpaw found Drizzlepaw, she smiled and immediate touched heads with her. "Hello," she said happily, "you must be Drizzlepaw?"

Shimm

The Kitty.
July 21st, 2020, 07:27 PM
Almondkit

Whiskers quivering with what seemed like overwhelming excitement, the russet-furred molly took an anxious pace toward the streamstone. "Sorry I'm late!" she murmured apologetically, forefingers shuffling uneasily together. Oh, StarClan, was her apprenticeship about to be delayed?

[ BILL. ]

Inconsistency
July 21st, 2020, 07:34 PM
Whitepaw smiled and fought the urge to bounce around and squeal excitedly, she gave Rainpuddle one more excited glance and went over to darkkit Thanks for the support earlier! I’m sure you’ll be an apprentice soon! I can’t wait to see you in the apprentice den you know being an apprentice even for a few seconds is exciting no offense. She meowed clumsily moving her paws around. { DragonClaw.. }

stag
July 21st, 2020, 07:56 PM
I hope my brother trains you well! If he doesn't, i might punch him! *DarKKit added, jokingly*

Inconsistency
July 21st, 2020, 08:03 PM
She giggled I’m sure he’ll do fine if he’s your brother She added. { DragonClaw.. }

stag
July 21st, 2020, 08:05 PM
Well I hope I become an appertince soon! *Darkit said walking to the camp enterance, and watched Rainpuddle and WhitePaw*

kieryn
July 21st, 2020, 09:37 PM
Salmonsong was trying to ignore Frostkit, but the self-harm was too much,” No self harm. You can stay to see your sister become an apprentice, then I don’t care what you do so long as it’s in camp.“ she replied flatly turning her attention back to Lionstar.

Frostkit sneered "what sister i dont have one.nor amother or a family. i am NOT your kit because no kit of yours would mess up like this."

Mango
July 21st, 2020, 10:09 PM
Frostkit sneered "what sister i dont have one.nor amother or a family. i am NOT your kit because no kit of yours would mess up like this."
Salmonsong sighed,” Nonesense. I’m mad, but you’re still my daughter, and you still have your siblings.” she replied.

kieryn
July 21st, 2020, 10:09 PM
Salmonsong sighed,” Nonesense. I’m mad, but you’re still my daughter, and you still have your siblings.” she replied.

"No salmonsong im not your daughter"

Mango
July 21st, 2020, 10:11 PM
"No salmonsong im not your daughter"
Salmonsong narrowed her eyes,” I expect you to call me mother, because I am your mother. Would you have preferred I left you to your birthgiver?“ she asked angrily.

kieryn
July 21st, 2020, 10:14 PM
Salmonsong narrowed her eyes,” I expect you to call me mother, because I am your mother. Would you have preferred I left you to your birthgiver?“ she asked angrily.

She nodded "ATLEAST THEN I WOULD BE DEAD INSTEAD OF A Disappointment" she was mad at herself not her mother but she couldnt stand to dissapoint her, she started running to the camp entrance bumping into a few things cring as she ran. She tumbled out of camp disappointed in all that she was.

Mango
July 21st, 2020, 10:16 PM
She nodded "ATLEAST THEN I WOULD BE DEAD INSTEAD OF A Disappointment" she was mad at herself not her mother but she couldnt stand to dissapoint her, she started running to the camp entrance bumping into a few things cring as she ran. She tumbled out of camp disappointed in all that she was.
Salmonsong gave a sigh of disappointment, it wasn’t her job anymore. She’d leave Karenfrost in charge of the brat, she didn’t want to be cooped up in the nursery any longer, she waited for Drizzlepaw to move out first, but she wouldn’t wait for her daughter to obey.

kieryn
July 21st, 2020, 10:18 PM
Salmonsong gave a sigh of disappointment, it wasn’t her job anymore. She’d leave Karenfrost in charge of the brat, she didn’t want to be cooped up in the nursery any longer, she waited for Drizzlepaw to move out first, but she wouldn’t wait for her daughter to obey.

A sharp cry of pain came from the camp entrance as frostkit camp limping back in, she refused to lok at her mother and see how she must hate her at the moment, she layed inside the nursery...no she refused to be like this. She sniffed around camp trying to find some prey even if it was small. when she finally did she killed it quickly and ever so slowly found her way to the elders den to give it to them and take care of their needs.

Inconsistency
July 21st, 2020, 11:31 PM
I do two! I’ll have to start over on friends again.. She thought almost saying it, to Darkkit. Whitepaw went back over to Rainpuddle When do we train now? She asked excitedly looking at her mentor hopefully. { ~FoxesFire~. }

Reptilian Cabinets
July 22nd, 2020, 12:00 AM
GlowPaw finally said something, "What are we doing first?" he never thought he would say those words ever again. 'I became a warrior so I wouldn't be stuck with stupid apprentice duty's!' He thought to himself, clearly still mad about the demotion thing.
wnder

FireMist giggled at the warrior's demotion, he had been listening in on his conversation and had a good time giggling and chuckling.
{Open}

ThornHeart stared at all the cats, clearly annoyed by he two whining kits. 'I get why GlowDawn hates kits. They are so annoying!' She thought to herself, rolling her eyes at them.
{Open}

BEAR.
July 22nd, 2020, 05:10 AM
Oh great, another eye roller. Lionstar might start calling them the Rolleyes Crew.

At least this one wasn't punting them around. Yet.

With Almondkit finally coming forth, Lionstar let out an audible sigh of relief. They could continue once more.

"Almondkit [ Corruptx], unfortunately we already have an Almondpaw currently in the apprentice den. To avoid confusion, from this moment forth until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Hazelpaw. If Almondpaw disappears or becomes a warrior, we can discuss restoring you to Almond-.

"Rainydawn [ Beau], your last apprentice didn't work out too well. I hope Hazelpaw will stick around better than Maplepaw did."

One more ceremony after this. This entire meeting had proven to be a headache and Lionstar was itching to get it done.

dionysus
July 22nd, 2020, 10:42 AM
[ Corruptx ]

The sound of her name reached Rainydawn’s ears and she grinned. Her first apprentice had appeared approximately once and then she’d never been able to find them again. Perhaps she should have mentioned it to Lionstar but it was too late now- at least she had hope for this new young cat.

Standing, the bengal mix moved forward through the crowd to reach the newly named Hazelpaw. She stooped to touch the apprentice’s nose and offered her a congratulatory smile.

“Congratulations, Hazelpaw. I’m pleased to meet you.”

BEAR.
July 22nd, 2020, 01:46 PM
[ check the bottom of this post for
lion's final, but brief, announcement! ]
Though Lionstar only gave them a moment to come forward, he figured it was for the best. They could continue their little meeting while he moved on.

"Today we have a very uncommon ceremony to do! Firehawk, come forward."

Lionstar's expectant gaze was on the frail form of his former-father, waiting impatiently for the elderly tom to heed his command.

--

Firehawk lingered near the edge of the crowd, having quietly departed from the nursery once the two kits seemed to have calmed down a smudge. He was hesitant, uncertain in the event about to transfold because a large part of him simply did not want the luxury of retirement.

Could he continue being a warrior? Not for long. He knew that. The more patrols he went on, the more apprentices he trained-- the harder it was. But..

His mind kept drifting to the nursery, to the kits who clearly were in need of some guidance. He didn't know if it was a lack of queen attention or what, but he was unsettled with how chaotic it seemed.

Still, he obeyed, making his way through the crowd to stand beneath his son.

--

Good, he wasn't going to leave him waiting long. Lionstar couldn't tell with this guy sometimes.

Right now, he just wanted to get his ceremony with so he could get into the real announcement.

"Firehawk, it has come to my attention you wish to join the ranks of the elders. From this day forth, your time as a warrior is over. RiverClan honors you as our newest elder, and we wish you many moons of rest."

--

"Hold up," Firehawk spoke up, taking a step gingerly toward the stone. "Lionstar, I.. I don't want to be an elder." Knowing this wouldn't go over well with his son, he continued quickly. "Hear me out a moment.

"I know.. my days as a warrior are numbered. Retiring from the rank of warrior is what I want: I can't keep up with patrols like I used to. Even hunting is getting hard on my joints, there's days I can hardly get out of my nest. That's just a part of getting old.

"But.. I'm not ready to give up, lay down, and spend the remainder of my days lounging around and doing nothing. There's still a purpose for me, and that's not being an elder." He raised his chin, meeting Lionstar's sharp gaze.

"I would like to become a permanent queen instead. There's a lot of young cats in this Clan in need of someone to actually look after them and take care of them, and I would prefer to spend the rest of my seasons giving them the affection they deserve."

--

Lionstar had been hoping this ceremony would be over by now. He didn't care for interacting with his ex-father longer than he had to.

He didn't need the speech, the low-key indication he'd end up with ex-adoptive siblings he didn't want, none of that. He was annoyed by the thought but shoved it aside. Something he'd deal with later.

"If that is what you wish," he relented slowly. "Then so be it. From this day forth, you will serve RiverClan as a queen."

--

Firehawk sighed softly in relief, dipping his head toward Lionstar as he stepped back to rejoin the crowd. "Thank you."

Hopefully Iceflower wouldn't mind him stealing her nest.

--

With that done, Lionstar launched his announcement, raising his voice.

"One final thing before I end this meeting!

"Our Clan is constantly growing, and because of that I am looking to expand our camp. If you wish to volunteer, meet me in my den and we can arrange this project from there.

"Cats who don't volunteer.. might be chosen for this anyway. I know last time, the cat I placed in charge of expansions failed, so I will be overseeing this one myself." Again. Like he did when he was deputy.

"Meeting dismissed!"

stag
July 22nd, 2020, 01:50 PM
*Riverwhisker got up* Lionstar I'll help expanded The camp!

Wings
July 22nd, 2020, 01:54 PM
-Russetstrike-

Rainpuddle getting a mentor? The thought made Russetstrike slump down onto his shoulders, ears flattened softly on his neck. Hopefully the idiot would train his new apprentice well. If not, he'd always be happy for Lizardpaw to have a sparring partner.
Russetstrike watched calmly as Firehawk stepped forward and almost a little chat ensued. More tom queens? It didn't faze him at all and young kits always needed good guidance. Though, the last announcement perked his interest. He always loved to help out and he would gladly go do this. So, after the meeting was dismissed, he made his way up to Lionstar's den, probably like many others would do after him.

-Ash-
July 22nd, 2020, 01:55 PM
Ebonykit peeked his head out of the nursery. He didn't care about the camp expansion, whatever that meant. But he was excited that the nice cat, whose name he now knew was Firehawk, was staying in the nursery. He ran back into the nursery.

stag
July 22nd, 2020, 01:55 PM
*Riverwhisker walked into LionDen*

Rani
July 22nd, 2020, 07:11 PM
Willowpaw woke with a small snort. Oh no did she just end up sleeping through that entire meeting? Ah well it happens to everycat (even though it totally doesnt). After hauling herself to her feet and giving herself a quick groom she trots out of the area ready to do whatever it is the clan demands of her now that she's awake.

duckie
July 22nd, 2020, 08:35 PM
GlowPaw finally said something, "What are we doing first?" he never thought he would say those words ever again. 'I became a warrior so I wouldn't be stuck with stupid apprentice duty's!' He thought to himself, clearly still mad about the demotion thing.
wnder

Aspensky

"Oh, I do believe you've gotten yourself confused. You're not with me for training - your mentor should've done that well enough before you were made a warrior the first time. I have been assigned the task of giving you an attitude adjustment. This'll be a bit different." he replied quickly, flashing a cheeky grin before climbing to his paws and into a deep stretch, "For now, though, this old man needs a nap! We start tomorrow. Do behave yourself until then, son. No more shoving the children around."

Reptilian Cabinets
July 22nd, 2020, 09:03 PM
Aspensky

"Oh, I do believe you've gotten yourself confused. You're not with me for training - your mentor should've done that well enough before you were made a warrior the first time. I have been assigned the task of giving you an attitude adjustment. This'll be a bit different." he replied quickly, flashing a cheeky grin before climbing to his paws and into a deep stretch, "For now, though, this old man needs a nap! We start tomorrow. Do behave yourself until then, son. No more shoving the children around."

"Thank StarClan." He mumbled under his breath, GlowPaw stalked into the freshkill pile and grabbed a Karp.

The Kitty.
July 22nd, 2020, 09:52 PM
[ Corruptx ]

The sound of her name reached Rainydawn’s ears and she grinned. Her first apprentice had appeared approximately once and then she’d never been able to find them again. Perhaps she should have mentioned it to Lionstar but it was too late now- at least she had hope for this new young cat.

Standing, the bengal mix moved forward through the crowd to reach the newly named Hazelpaw. She stooped to touch the apprentice’s nose and offered her a congratulatory smile.

“Congratulations, Hazelpaw. I’m pleased to meet you.”

Hazelpaw

The newly-named apprentice bounded enthusiastically toward her mentor, excitement enlightening her yellowish-green eyes as she craned her neck upward to touch noses with the gray-furred molly. "I'll do my best," she promised. Hopefully she wouldn't end up completely failing her mentor: Rainydawn had always managed to prove herself a great and loveable warrior throughout the Clan.

dionysus
July 22nd, 2020, 11:12 PM
[ Corruptx ]

The new apprentice seemed to be full of energy and Rainydawn felt some of it lighten her own mood. Something told her that training with Hazelpaw would be an enjoyable experience and she smiled warmly at the eager young cat in response to her promise.

“I’m sure you will! Let’s listen to the rest of the meeting and then I can take you to tour the territory- sound good?”

Not wanting to hold up the meeting, Rainydawn swept away from the center and back toward the spot she’d vacated. The bengal mix had been seated rather far into the crowd and didn’t feel like squeezing herself and Hazelpaw through the cats into the single space so she led the way instead to a more spacious opening at the side of the group. They were closed to the entrance here anyway so it would prove beneficial for their quick escape after the meeting.

BEAR.
July 26th, 2020, 02:41 PM
"All those old enough to swim, gather beneath the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!"

Lionstar's voice was a yowl as he left his den, scaling the Streamstone and leaping to the top of the large rock with minimal trouble.

Hopefully they could get this done quickly. He mostly just wanted to do some apprentice ceremonies and reinstate the position of a demoted cat.

Things that should be quick and easy.. in theory.

With how the last meeting went though, he wasn't too sure.

For something that shouldn't be a big issue, cats really liked to make it one. His head still ached from all the kit drama.

kieryn
July 26th, 2020, 02:42 PM
when lionstar left her side she stopped by the side of the rock not wanting to slam into it because she knew she would so she just sat there.

@BILL

vellichor
July 26th, 2020, 02:44 PM
beanpaw trotted to his place, neat the back. the young cat was getting more confident in the clan, and feeling pretty good about himself. clan life had really helped him, he couldn’t imagine what he’d done if grizzlybug hadn’t found him by cattail pond those moons ago.

he was content and happy. beanpaw sat down, looking up at lionstar to see what was going on now.

Quasar
July 26th, 2020, 02:49 PM
Snowfern was still getting her injuries treated, but she kept her ears perked, as she was curious to know what was going on.

---

Antfrost, as usual, poked her head out of the nursery, her body still curled around her newly born kits. They were only three days old, and she was exhausted beyond belief. Sure, she had taken in six kits earlier, but this was so much harder!

---

Sproutkit bounced out of the nursery, a giggle escaping him.."Bumble! I-im gonna become an a-apprentice!" the tiny kit squeaked, nudging his adoptive fathers paw. This was his big day! He had a large smile on his face as he gazed up at Lionstar, his paws kneading the ground in excitement.

Romulus

Wings
July 26th, 2020, 02:56 PM
-Russetstrike-

Hearing Lionstar from a shady spot in the clearing, he moved along the shade to a spot where he could hear Lionstar better while still being cool.

Mango
July 26th, 2020, 03:03 PM
Blizzardpaw padded forward in interest, maybe he’d become a warrior finally. Yeah, that was very unrealistic.

Salmonsong padded forward, confused why Frostkit was coming out with Lionstar.

Eveninglight padded in smiling some.

Fennelheart trotted forward.

Bread
July 26th, 2020, 03:06 PM
Duckbounce leaped over to the streamstone at the call of Lionstar's voice. She wondered what this meeting would be about.

Splashy
July 26th, 2020, 03:29 PM
+ BILL. +
Rainsplash padded up the meeting, his face looking still as sad as ever, as he hadn't built up the courage to train his apprentice yet.

panchiko
July 26th, 2020, 04:17 PM
dayheart quickly scurried up to take a seat as close to the front as he could get, smiling happily as he waited for the oncoming announcements. he wondered what would happen this time!!? and next clan meeting?? and the one after that??? these were all just so exciting! realizing he was getting distracted, dayheart put on his seriousestest face -- gosh, he really had to work on that, he felt like he was looking pretty constipated -- and listened closely.

walking up casually, spiderpaw sat down near her usual spot in the middle-ish after bumping her way around, craning her head up to look at the streamstone although more of her attention was being directed to the cat on top of it. grinning, she remembered the two little pats on the head she'd gotten earlier in the apprentices' den before snapping out of her little memory-reminiscing, squirming around a little as she tried not to get squished while cats gathered.

// both open

icepuddle
July 26th, 2020, 04:43 PM
ice puddle padded as she heard the meeting announcement .she was strangely shaken this time . her fur was matted as it tangles so easily , her blue eyes stared at the leader but she seemed to be spaced out she then shook her head bringing herself to reality and sat down waiting she knew she pas probably late like usual.

Puddle~
July 26th, 2020, 04:49 PM
Berryscorch made her way over to the Streamstone, taking a seat among the crowd. She wondered what would be going on this time around.

Estelle
July 26th, 2020, 04:56 PM
Among everyone else, Gingerpaw took a seat, posture as always lazy and not all that formal. But what else could be expected from him? At least he still caught on to the more important parts of meetings.. if there were any. Now, he had no choice but to wait for all to gather. Hopefully no commotion would be caused this time around-- he truly wasn't in the mood for it, never, in fact.

bluepool
July 26th, 2020, 05:02 PM
=viperbite=-(open)-

Viperbite padded over with a bold emotionless look on his face. the tom sat down his large figure plopped into a sit and then he placed his tail around his paws looking up at the leader tapping his tail trying to refrain from an energy burst since he is usually more emotion filled then this.

Sklee
July 26th, 2020, 05:17 PM
Amberkit padded into the clearing, intent on finding out more about how the clans work. She sat down, and began listening intensely.

Astraea
July 26th, 2020, 05:37 PM
~Rain-Puddle sat in the crowd of other river-clan members ~ I wonder who is getting an apprentice this time ~ He said to himself ~

Inconsistency
July 26th, 2020, 05:41 PM
I hope darkkit is soon to be an apprentice! She thought. She padded up to the streamstone to wait for news. [Open]

__________________________________________________ ____________________

Cloudkit sat down ughh.. So many meetings! how does any cat do anything anyway? With all these meetings? He thought [Open]

__________________________________________________ ____________________

Frostkit walked out of the nursey laying down beside the nursey and pricked her ears for the news. [Open]

gs29513
July 26th, 2020, 05:45 PM
Splashpaw scrabbled into the clearing, and plopped down.

Rushkit poked her head out of the nursery. Come on Milkykit! she mewed excitedly. There's a meeting! ~RooRoo~

Twigkit bounced out, looking around for his mom. This was his first meeting, and he wasn't sure what was going to happen.

ciitrus--fruitz
July 26th, 2020, 05:51 PM
Mosskit sits with his mother and sisters again, curling his tail around his paws. He wonders if he will be apprenticed today, but no... he still has to wait for that.

~RooRoo~
July 26th, 2020, 05:51 PM
Wavepaw jumped next to her sister and sat down with a thud on purpose. (Did you do the Almondpaw thread thing?)
Yay! First meeting! she mewed thenran out to her sister until she saw all of the cats. Umm. Why so many cats? she asked nervous. gs29513

Peril
July 26th, 2020, 06:33 PM
Fallenkit sat down with the Queens and kits outside the Nursery.

Blank-spot
July 26th, 2020, 06:34 PM
snowstep +open+

the white albino padded over . she sat down her long whitecoat looked as if it was snow.her eyes looked at the leader with an calm yet gentle look ready to listen.

sunflowers.
July 26th, 2020, 06:42 PM
Dreampaw sat under the rock and looked up at Lionstar.

gs29513
July 26th, 2020, 06:45 PM
(Not yet, been a bit busy, sorry)
Aughhh! Splashpaw squealed as her sister thumped down. I'm gonna talk to you-know-who after the meeting about you-know-what!

The whole clan's here fish-brain! Rushkit mewed a bit insensitively. ~RooRoo~

~RooRoo~
July 26th, 2020, 07:30 PM
She grinned. I do know. she giggled.
Ya. That’s the problem. she mewed nervous. gs29513

gs29513
July 26th, 2020, 07:35 PM
We'll see how it goes! Splashpaw mewed, nudging her sister.

Why? We should meet people! Rushkit mewed happily, trying to shove her sister forwards. ~RooRoo~

kieryn
July 26th, 2020, 10:43 PM
Smelling both blizzardpaw and her mom frostpaw sat between the two flicking her tail back and forth curious herself as to what was happening.

Zesty Mango

Sweetie
July 27th, 2020, 03:21 AM
(Sorry for responding so late)

YES! Golden Boi finally made her an apprentice! Drizzlepaw grinned while bouncing from one paw to another. When Duckbounce came and touched noses the white molly was a bit too eager and rushed to touch noses which ended up with the noses smashing. "Whoops." By how clumsy the new apprentice was she easily was unfazed by smooshing into her mentor. Unable to contain her excitement any longer the white molly exploded with questions and joy. "Sowhendowestart?Huh? HUH? WhencanIexploretheterritory!" Practically bouncing up and down now.

.Bread.

Rani
July 27th, 2020, 03:33 AM
Willowpaw padded out to the streamstone her striped pelt shiny and spotless. Nightfeathers advice was as good as gold and the tabby apprentice had never looked better. So while she may have been strutting a bit proud of her new look she quietly sat down and looked up at Lionstar making certain to keep humble and pay attention to the cat in the spotlight.

-----

Snakekit hesitantly poked her head out of the nursery. She wasn't old enough to swim so she wasn't sure if she could join but wanted to see anyway so she sat just in the entrance of the nursery to watch.

~RooRoo~
July 27th, 2020, 06:44 AM
Ya... she grinned then giggled than poked her sisters ribs with her paw.
Aah! she squealed as her sister pushed her. She decided her sister wouldn’t give up so she just stood up from her sitting position and started walking slowly through the cats. Should we even be here? She said if we could catch out own prey, we can’t. she made a point. gs29513