Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old May 9th, 2023, 09:51 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

ThunderClan ThunderClan Outsider Joining

Outsider joining is currently CLOSED. Fill out the form below and include a starer in the same post as your form.

Bumblestar is less likely to accept the following into ThunderClan:
-Injured or ill
-RiverClan and ShadowClan cats

Joining Form
Name:
Rank Request:
New Name:
Reason for Joining:
Mention Me: @dino.

Your joining roleplay may be redirected to @Starfall if my plate is full.

Last edited by dino.; December 23rd, 2023 at 08:07 PM.
Old May 24th, 2023, 11:17 AM
Formerly The Doctor

Status: Sorry guys, I've come down with a bad cold so replies will be late and sloppy. :/
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sick

Default Re: ThunderClan Joining & Rejoining

Nightgaze ran out from the bushes panting as she sat down "I can't believe I was gone for so long hopefully someone will find me" she said worridly.

@dino.

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; May 30th, 2023 at 07:06 AM.
Old May 25th, 2023, 11:33 PM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Ravenpaw was worried did she just leave her clan by accident she knew she was quite but this was a long step beyond that

She then searched for a higher athority figure thinking 'Im in so much trouble'

@Eaglet

Pikekit purrks: Well insulated

Blooddancer purrks: Nightmare fuel

“I’m going to the dark forest, but I want Starclan to hesitate” -Stormpaw

Charcter bio’s
Old May 27th, 2023, 07:45 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

❃❃Dapplepaw❃❃
❃❃She/Her❃❃

Dapplepaw sprinted into the forest, panting. She reeked of twoleg scent and had a collar on. Thank StarClan it didn't have a bell. It had scratch marks from where she tried to rip it off. Her fur was upright when she passed the scent markers. She started padding more slowly, taking deep breaths to calm herself down. She shook her head, trying to forget what had happened. Soon, she came across a familiar face. Thrushfur!

Hi. she whispered softly. She shuffled her paws. I-I know I shouldn't have left, but I had to see my mother, one last time, she said, breaking down into tears. I-I ran into foxes and twolegs and dogs and-and and she panted, facing her head to Thrushfur, whom she did not know is now Thrushstar. I got captured. I was able to get away, but they stuck this stupid collar on me, she said, clawing at the collar. I just want to be accepted back in the clan, I just want a home, I-I just want to have a place that I can... she trailed off, eyes full of sadness and guilt. Please, I want to be let back in, If Sparrowstar will allow it.

❃❃Sorry for the lateness! @Eaglet ❃❃

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old May 30th, 2023, 12:40 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

——————
FrogPaw...?

ThunderClan
~A Brown Mollie With Green Eyes...~

——————
| @dino. |
——————
I'm Coming...! I'm Coming...!

The brown she-cat had finally found her way home. After checking the old camp, she saw what used to be there... The fragments of her childhood... However, She wasn't led here alone... A fluff of a dandelion led her to the new camp... Strange forces, Right? Anyways... It was a surprise that she was met face to face with BumbleBreak...

"My name is bubbles- Wait- No- FrogPaw! My name is F-frogpaw... I am rejoining..." Maybe she came off too strong? Yikes- okay- "I... I left moons ago after feeling like I didn't belong but I kept having dreams... And I needed to come home... I'll do whatever it takes, Ma'am... Please Let me come home."
——————
Old May 30th, 2023, 01:26 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Nightgaze ran out from the bushes panting as she sat down "I can't believe I was gone for so long hopefully someone will find me" she said worridly.

@dino.

Bumblestar turned as the warrior stumbled out from the bushes in front of her and took a step back, eyes narrowed. "You. I haven't seen you around in a while." Not since before the collapse of the camp, at least. "Where've you been?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten View Post
Ravenpaw was worried did she just leave her clan by accident she knew she was quite but this was a long step beyond that

She then searched for a higher athority figure thinking 'Im in so much trouble'

@Eaglet

Bumblestar lifted her head as the apprentice stepped into her path in the woods. Her eyes flickered over Ravenpaw briefly before returning to the younger cat's face. "You vanished after we made it to the new camp, didn't you? Where in the world did you go off to?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean_The_Voyager View Post
❃❃Dapplepaw❃❃
❃❃She/Her❃❃

Dapplepaw sprinted into the forest, panting. She reeked of twoleg scent and had a collar on. Thank StarClan it didn't have a bell. It had scratch marks from where she tried to rip it off. Her fur was upright when she passed the scent markers. She started padding more slowly, taking deep breaths to calm herself down. She shook her head, trying to forget what had happened. Soon, she came across a familiar face. Thrushfur!

Hi. she whispered softly. She shuffled her paws. I-I know I shouldn't have left, but I had to see my mother, one last time, she said, breaking down into tears. I-I ran into foxes and twolegs and dogs and-and and she panted, facing her head to Thrushfur, whom she did not know is now Thrushstar. I got captured. I was able to get away, but they stuck this stupid collar on me, she said, clawing at the collar. I just want to be accepted back in the clan, I just want a home, I-I just want to have a place that I can... she trailed off, eyes full of sadness and guilt. Please, I want to be let back in, If Sparrowstar will allow it.

❃❃Sorry for the lateness! @Eaglet ❃❃

The stench of Twolegs made Bumblestar turn and bristle, expecting to see one of the monstrous creatures come tramping through the woods toward her. When her eyes landed on a face she hadn't seen in a long while instead, her bristling fur fell flat. "Sparrowstar's no longer leader," she answered bluntly. "She was carried off by Twolegs a long while ago. I'm in charge of ThunderClan now."

She glanced over the missing apprentice before stepping forward to get her teeth around the collar and tug it over Dapplepaw's head, much like Ridgeclaw had done for her some time ago. "Pull your head through when I yank."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveless.Fawn View Post

——————
FrogPaw...?

ThunderClan

——————
| @dino. |
——————
I'm Coming...! I'm Coming...!

The brown she-cat had finally found her way home. After checking the old camp, she saw what used to be there... The fragments of her childhood... However, She wasn't led here alone... A fluff of a dandelion led her to the new camp... Strange forces, Right? Anyways... It was a surprise that she was met face to face with BumbleBreak...

"My name is bubbles- Wait- No- FrogPaw! My name is F-frogpaw... I am rejoining..." Maybe she came off too strong? Yikes- okay- "I... I left moons ago after feeling like I didn't belong but I kept having dreams... And I needed to come home... I'll do whatever it takes, Ma'am... Please Let me come home."
——————

Bumblestar quickly hurried to meet the apprentice who had just stumbled into camp. Her ears pinned back—Frogpaw was a face she hadn't seen in a long while, who would have no feasible way of knowing where this camp was. Maybe she needed to post guards around the territory to make sure any unwanted visitors couldn't do the same.

"Frogpaw." Her tone was blunt. "You left 'cause you didn't feel like you belong, but you came back because you had dreams? I'm not inclined to put much faith in that. You missed a real mess in ThunderClan where we could've used all the paws we had and more. How do I know you won't go runnin' off again?"
Old May 30th, 2023, 01:38 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Joining & Rejoining

❃❃Dapplepaw❃❃
❃❃She/Her❃❃

Dapplepaw stared at Bumblebreak in confusion. A long time ago...? How many leaders have I missed? she thought. She nodded as she dipped her head down for Bumblebreak to grab her collar. She pulled her head through when Bumblebreak said, and the collar came off. She shook her neck, causing her chest fur to fluff up. Thank you for that, Bumblebreak. She said softly. I know I left a long time ago, and now again, But my mother took me away, and she died shortly before I re-joined. I just had to go see her one more time. When I was caught, I tried my hardest to get back. I'm truly sorry, she said, tears streaming down her face.

❃❃ @dino. ❃❃

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies

Last edited by Bean; May 30th, 2023 at 01:40 PM.
Old May 30th, 2023, 01:44 PM
Formerly The Doctor

Status: Sorry guys, I've come down with a bad cold so replies will be late and sloppy. :/
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sick

Nightgaze breathed a sigh of relief "Bumblebreak thank Starclan I found you!" she purred relieved "I can explain I really didn't mean to be gone for so long I fell behind helping a kit and told them to follow the rest of the clan but a stayed a little longer and looked for other kits thankfully I didn't find any " she mewed "Then I tried finding your scent when I found an outsider..." the small black she-cat paused for a moment before saying "...And that loner was my brother.."the she-cat quickly continued "So we caught up for a while but when I said goodbye to him since it was late I decided to rest for a while and when I woke up I couldn't find your scent I think there must have been a rain over night" she said in one breath "but anyways I'm so sorry please let me rejoin Thunderclan I have nowhere else to go I'll do anything you can demote me to an apprentice punish me please just let me come home I love Thunderclan it's my family" the warrior pleaded her bright green eyes watering with fear and worry.

@dino.

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; May 30th, 2023 at 02:41 PM.
Old May 30th, 2023, 01:55 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

——————
FrogPaw...?

ThunderClan

——————
| @dino. |
——————
"You're right," FrogPaw said, unexpectedly... "Why, My words are as good as dirt, To you at least..." The shyness she had when she was younger seemed to have faded away. The mollie that usually just wanted to be left alone was now confident enough to speak for herself... She had grown quite a bit... With a sigh, she looks around, gathering what words she could to explain her situation... "I found somewhere in twoleg place... And I hate to admit it but I found sanction within a twoleg nest... I had everything I wanted... Or so I thought..."

That phrase was enough to intrigue the most stern of cats... FrogPaw said her whole truth... Nowadays, that pure honesty was lacking in the ranks of ThunderClan... "That life wasn't for me... I wasn't born to sit around all day and be fed... I want to be wild... And though I'm aware I wasn't born in ThunderClan, my heart still lies here..." Her eyes were full of nothing but truth... The purist of honesty radiated from FrogPaw.

"Bumble... Star...? I can't make you trust me, I can't make you do anything... But I ask you, Please... Let me find my place here once again..." Dipping her head, she hoped for a yes... She loved ThunderClan... She loved Clanlife... She loved it here...
——————
Old May 30th, 2023, 10:48 PM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

"I didnt know what was going on and i just panicked" she said looking down at the ground

"Im sorry" she said with a light layer of water in her eyes

@dino.

Pikekit purrks: Well insulated

Blooddancer purrks: Nightmare fuel

“I’m going to the dark forest, but I want Starclan to hesitate” -Stormpaw

Charcter bio’s