PDA

View Full Version : Smallpines

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

~Loona Hellhound~
February 22nd, 2021, 01:11 PM
"I should get going." He mewed. "If I want to join ShadowClan."
Moonstep smiled "ok hun, be safe ok?" she said giveing a gentle rubb of her forehead under his chin

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 22nd, 2021, 01:13 PM
Moonstep smiled "ok hun, be safe ok?" she said giveing a gentle rubb of her forehead under his chin
"I will." he purred. He felt happy with her.

~Loona Hellhound~
February 22nd, 2021, 01:58 PM
"I will." he purred. He felt happy with her.
Moonstep smiled and started her way back to thunderclan, she looked back and gave a wave with her tail smileing

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 22nd, 2021, 02:07 PM
Moonstep smiled and started her way back to thunderclan, she looked back and gave a wave with her tail smileing
He smiled and waved his tail goodbye to her before leaving.

~Loona Hellhound~
February 22nd, 2021, 02:11 PM
He smiled and waved his tail goodbye to her before leaving.
after she got back to the warriors den she soon fell asleep smileing abit thinking of tomorrow

Moon Kit
February 22nd, 2021, 02:49 PM
Fizzlepaw
***_______________***

Fizzlepaw had been lost in thought when he heard a familiar voice. It was that cat from the gathering. "Mama missing. Fizzle looking. Seen her?", he meowed. His eyes grew wide in hope. He really wanted to find her. He missed her a lot.

// Moon Kit; \\

Gentlefoot hated to disappoint him, but she admitted, "No, I haven't.. I'm sorry, but no one has smelled her or seen her anywhere near here. I don't know where she is."

Madelaine
February 23rd, 2021, 09:27 PM
Gentlefoot hated to disappoint him, but she admitted, "No, I haven't.. I'm sorry, but no one has smelled her or seen her anywhere near here. I don't know where she is."

Fizzlepaw
***_______________***

Fizzlepaw looked at her with disappointment. He really wanted to find her. He missed her a bunch. Why did she have to leave? He was everything to her and she was gone now. "Watch for her? For Fizzle?", he asked. They didn't have to everyday just once and a while.

// Moon Kit; \\

Moon Kit
February 24th, 2021, 09:42 AM
Gentlefoot smiled a little at the apprentice. "I'll keep an eye out," she promised. "I hope you find her."
Angelique

~Loona Hellhound~
February 26th, 2021, 10:13 AM
Moonstep walked out to the smallpines and sat in a sunpatch, she smiled abit thinking to herself as she waited to see shred again
leopardstrike4

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 28th, 2021, 06:40 PM
Moonstep walked out to the smallpines and sat in a sunpatch, she smiled abit thinking to herself as she waited to see shred again
leopardstrike4
Shred slipped threw the bush, moving the bush.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 1st, 2021, 07:36 AM
Shred slipped threw the bush, moving the bush.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep's ears perked hearing russling from the bush, smileing as she saw him "hun" she said going to "im glad to see you again, i missed you alot"

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 1st, 2021, 07:38 AM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep's ears perked hearing russling from the bush, smileing as she saw him "hun" she said going to "im glad to see you again, i missed you alot"
"I did to." Shred purred, coming down from the bush. Shred ran over to her side, licking her flank.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 1st, 2021, 07:45 AM
"I did to." Shred purred, coming down from the bush. Shred ran over to her side, licking her flank.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep purred smileing and blushing abit "h-how has your day b-been so far?" she then sat down in another sunpatch laying down, moveing her tail to pat beside her

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 1st, 2021, 07:47 AM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep purred smileing and blushing abit "h-how has your day b-been so far?" she then sat down in another sunpatch laying down, moveing her tail to pat beside her
"Well, I helped a queen have her kits." Shred started, laying beside her.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 1st, 2021, 07:52 AM
"Well, I helped a queen have her kits." Shred started, laying beside her.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled and purred "aww, t-thats so sweet o-of you, how m-many did she h-have?" she asked curling up into his fur purring abit

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 1st, 2021, 07:57 AM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled and purred "aww, t-thats so sweet o-of you, how m-many did she h-have?" she asked curling up into his fur purring abit
"Well, they where early so two of the were still born. But there were three that are alive! " Shred purred. He loved the filling of a she cat in his fur.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 1st, 2021, 08:03 AM
"Well, they where early so two of the were still born. But there were three that are alive! " Shred purred. He loved the filling of a she cat in his fur.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled and purred "t-thats good to hear, o-one thing i-i always w-wished for w-was to have k-kits of my own, o-or to protect the ones in the clan im in, already got the second one, but still want the first as well, m-mom said t-the same as w-well" she said blushing abit snuggling against fur and tail swaied abit

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 1st, 2021, 08:06 AM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled and purred "t-thats good to hear, o-one thing i-i always w-wished for w-was to have k-kits of my own, o-or to protect the ones in the clan im in, already got the second one, but still want the first as well, m-mom said t-the same as w-well" she said blushing abit snuggling against fur and tail swaied abit
"If you want, we could have kits." He mewed. That felt awkward saying that.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 1st, 2021, 08:12 AM
"If you want, we could have kits." He mewed. That felt awkward saying that.
~Moonstep~

she blushed more then smiled alittle looking to side "i-if you want t-too im alright w-with it" she mewed blushing still slightly

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 1st, 2021, 08:15 AM
~Moonstep~

she blushed more then smiled alittle looking to side "i-if you want t-too im alright w-with it" she mewed blushing still slightly
"Have you done anything cool?" Shred asked, swirling his tail with hers.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 1st, 2021, 08:21 AM
"Have you done anything cool?" Shred asked, swirling his tail with hers.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep purred wraping her tail with his "yeah, first i got my leg caught in a fox trap then i got in a small cat fight with a used to be kittypet, she lives alone" she said

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 1st, 2021, 08:29 AM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep purred wraping her tail with his "yeah, first i got my leg caught in a fox trap then i got in a small cat fight with a used to be kittypet, she lives alone" she said
He winced at the word kittypet. "What was the cats name?" Shred asked.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 1st, 2021, 08:37 AM
He winced at the word kittypet. "What was the cats name?" Shred asked.
~Moonstep~

she thought for a moment "feather, her name was feather, she was fiste at first then after i started to help her with the injury i cuased she became nice" she said smileing abit

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 1st, 2021, 08:40 AM
~Moonstep~

she thought for a moment "feather, her name was feather, she was fiste at first then after i started to help her with the injury i cuased she became nice" she said smileing abit
"Feather...... It's been a long time." Shred muttered quietly.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 1st, 2021, 08:43 AM
"Feather...... It's been a long time." Shred muttered quietly.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep lifted her head abit to look at him " you remember her?" she asked tilting her ears abit

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 1st, 2021, 08:46 AM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep lifted her head abit to look at him " you remember her?" she asked tilting her ears abit
"We were friends as kits." He purred, licking his flank and licked her flank too.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 1st, 2021, 09:00 AM
"We were friends as kits." He purred, licking his flank and licked her flank too.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled and purred "aww thats sweet, well now i see where she got the fistieness from" she said doing a small wink and giggles abit nuzzling under his chin

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 1st, 2021, 09:04 AM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled and purred "aww thats sweet, well now i see where she got the fistieness from" she said doing a small wink and giggles abit nuzzling under his chin
"Yeah, we train a bit." He mewed, looking at his paws before licking them.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 1st, 2021, 09:10 AM
"Yeah, we train a bit." He mewed, looking at his paws before licking them.
~Moonstep~

she nod and sighed abit looking on her back "yeah, i learned that the hard way" she said ing the wound on her back

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 1st, 2021, 09:11 AM
~Moonstep~

she nod and sighed abit looking on her back "yeah, i learned that the hard way" she said ing the wound on her back
He laughed."She's still using that old move? " Shred giggled.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 1st, 2021, 09:18 AM
He laughed."She's still using that old move? " Shred giggled.
~Moonstep~

She nodded and smirked abit "yep seems like it, shes a strong one, couldnt even shake her off especially sience she pounced on me from my left, i got so frietend" she said sighing abit

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 1st, 2021, 09:25 AM
~Moonstep~

She nodded and smirked abit "yep seems like it, shes a strong one, couldnt even shake her off especially sience she pounced on me from my left, i got so frietend" she said sighing abit
"How is she doing?" He asked, as he turned his head.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 1st, 2021, 09:32 AM
"How is she doing?" He asked, as he turned his head.
~Moonstep~

she smiled "shes doing alright, last time i saw her, she said she was gonna have her second litter of kits" she said purring abit

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 1st, 2021, 09:37 AM
~Moonstep~

she smiled "shes doing alright, last time i saw her, she said she was gonna have her second litter of kits" she said purring abit
He stopped. A second litter? "Good for her." Shred purred softly.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 1st, 2021, 09:41 AM
He stopped. A second litter? "Good for her." Shred purred softly.
~Moonstep~

she smiled laying her head on her paws "yup" she said purring abit laying against him

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 1st, 2021, 09:42 AM
~Moonstep~

she smiled laying her head on her paws "yup" she said purring abit laying against him
He licked her flank and purred.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 1st, 2021, 09:46 AM
He licked her flank and purred.
~Moonstep~

she purred smileing abit and blushes softly looking to side

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 1st, 2021, 09:47 AM
~Moonstep~

she purred smileing abit and blushes softly looking to side
"Anything cool over there." He asked.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 1st, 2021, 09:53 AM
"Anything cool over there." He asked.
~Moonstep~

she giggled abit shakeing her head "not unless you count a squrall running across to a bush cool" she said then nuzzled her nose against his neck purring abit

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 1st, 2021, 09:54 AM
~Moonstep~

she giggled abit shakeing her head "not unless you count a squrall running across to a bush cool" she said then nuzzled her nose against his neck purring abit
"Do you want to hunt?" He asked, getting up.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 1st, 2021, 09:58 AM
"Do you want to hunt?" He asked, getting up.
~Moonstep~

"sure" she said standing up smileing abit

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 1st, 2021, 10:01 AM
~Moonstep~

"sure" she said standing up smileing abit
"let's just hope no one catches us!" He said, looking around to make sure no one was there, watching them.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 1st, 2021, 10:13 AM
"let's just hope no one catches us!" He said, looking around to make sure no one was there, watching them.
~Moonstep~

She nodded and smiled "dont worry, i dont think most people are around right now" she said smileing

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 1st, 2021, 10:17 AM
~Moonstep~

She nodded and smiled "dont worry, i dont think most people are around right now" she said smileing
"Maybe...." he said, sniffing the air. "I smell a few mice that way." He pointed to someplace near windclan territory.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 1st, 2021, 10:31 AM
"Maybe...." he said, sniffing the air. "I smell a few mice that way." He pointed to someplace near windclan territory.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep sniffed where he was pointing snd smiled "i smell them too. lets get them" she said padding in the direction

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 1st, 2021, 10:40 AM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep sniffed where he was pointing snd smiled "i smell them too. lets get them" she said padding in the direction
Shred ran that way. He dropped into a hunting position and jumped, then bit the mouse and it dropped dead.

{ Open if some one wants to catch the love birds.}

~Loona Hellhound~
March 1st, 2021, 11:00 AM
Shred ran that way. He dropped into a hunting position and jumped, then bit the mouse and it dropped dead.

{ Open if some one wants to catch the love birds.}
~Moonstep~

Moonstep looked as a mouse stoped listening around it, she then went into her hunting stance soon jumping onto the mouse

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 1st, 2021, 11:21 AM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep looked as a mouse stoped listening around it, she then went into her hunting stance soon jumping onto the mouse
"I have got the mouse!" he held his tail high with pride.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 1st, 2021, 11:50 AM
"I have got the mouse!" he held his tail high with pride.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep lifted her head and smiled "i got one too!" she said jumping up and down

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 1st, 2021, 11:52 AM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep lifted her head and smiled "i got one too!" she said jumping up and down
He smiled lightly.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 1st, 2021, 11:56 AM
He smiled lightly.
~Moonstep~

she smiled heading over and sets mouse down and tail sways lifting head high proudly

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 1st, 2021, 12:05 PM
~Moonstep~

she smiled heading over and sets mouse down and tail sways lifting head high proudly
"You need to get back to your clan." He mewed softly, dropping his mouse. "Just said you caught both of them." He said, pushing the mouse to her.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 1st, 2021, 12:12 PM
"You need to get back to your clan." He mewed softly, dropping his mouse. "Just said you caught both of them." He said, pushing the mouse to her.
~Moonstep~

she nodded "alright, will we see each other another time?" she ask smileing abit

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 1st, 2021, 12:16 PM
~Moonstep~

she nodded "alright, will we see each other another time?" she ask smileing abit
He nodded. "Goodbye." Shred purred.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 1st, 2021, 12:20 PM
He nodded. "Goodbye." Shred purred.
~Moonstep~

she nuzzles his cheek "goodbye hun." she said picking up mouse then starts to pads off leaveing one pourposly for him

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 1st, 2021, 12:21 PM
~Moonstep~

she nuzzles his cheek "goodbye hun." she said picking up mouse then starts to pads off leaveing one pourposly for him
He picked up the mouse, padding away.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 5th, 2021, 10:34 AM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep was walking to a sun patch hopeing to see her mate again thankfully she had her sister watching over her kits while she was away for abit leopardstrike4

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 5th, 2021, 11:45 AM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep was walking to a sun patch hopeing to see her mate again thankfully she had her sister watching over her kits while she was away for abit leopardstrike4
Shred came out of the bush.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 6th, 2021, 07:21 AM
Shred came out of the bush.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled seeing shred "shred, i missed you" she said rubbing his cheek with hers

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 6th, 2021, 03:09 PM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled seeing shred "shred, i missed you" she said rubbing his cheek with hers
He smiled. "How are you?" He asked in a purrish tone.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 6th, 2021, 06:52 PM
He smiled. "How are you?" He asked in a purrish tone.
~Moonstep~

she smiled as well and purred "im doing good, i have something supriseing to tell you" she said sitting "i had our kits" she said looking to side abit

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 7th, 2021, 06:48 PM
~Moonstep~

she smiled as well and purred "im doing good, i have something supriseing to tell you" she said sitting "i had our kits" she said looking to side abit
He jumped with joy. "Your kidding!" Shred purred.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 8th, 2021, 06:38 AM
He jumped with joy. "Your kidding!" Shred purred.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled and giggled abit "nope, its true, i had our kits, their names are breezekit and coyotekit" she said smileing and purred

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 8th, 2021, 07:43 AM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled and giggled abit "nope, its true, i had our kits, their names are breezekit and coyotekit" she said smileing and purred
Shred smiled and licked her flank. "I heard coyotes a little bit ago, did you hear them?" He asked Moonstep.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 8th, 2021, 08:18 AM
Shred smiled and licked her flank. "I heard coyotes a little bit ago, did you hear them?" He asked Moonstep.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep purred then her ears perked "no where?" she asked looking

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 8th, 2021, 08:19 AM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep purred then her ears perked "no where?" she asked looking
"So, what do the kits look like?" He asked, laying beside her.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 8th, 2021, 09:04 AM
"So, what do the kits look like?" He asked, laying beside her.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled and snuggled against his fur "Coyotekit is a Large black tomkit with fierce white eyes and Breezekit is a ginger with white muzzle and sky blue eyes, but she takes after you most" she says

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 8th, 2021, 09:08 AM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled and snuggled against his fur "Coyotekit is a Large black tomkit with fierce white eyes and Breezekit is a ginger with white muzzle and sky blue eyes, but she takes after you most" she says
He smiled. This litter wouldn't die, Shred hoped. "A tom and a She cat?" He asked.

( I may have my shadowclan warrior or his kit catch them.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 8th, 2021, 09:13 AM
He smiled. This litter wouldn't die, Shred hoped. "A tom and a She cat?" He asked.

( I may have my shadowclan warrior or his kit catch them.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled and nodded "yep, only thos two" she said purring

(ok X3)

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 8th, 2021, 09:30 AM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled and nodded "yep, only thos two" she said purring

(ok X3)
~Shred~

"How are they? How do they act?" he asked but turned his head and narrowed his eyes.

~Aspenshadow~
She walk throw the bush to found a rouge and Thunderclan cat and what looked like sharing tongues!? She hissed.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 8th, 2021, 09:35 AM
~Shred~

"How are they? How do they act?" he asked but turned his head and narrowed his eyes.

~Aspenshadow~
She walk throw the bush to found a rouge and Thunderclan cat and what looked like sharing tongues!? She hissed.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled "oh breezekit, shes the hothead of the family, and coyotekit is a calm kit" she then looked seeing him narrow his eyes "whats wrong hun?" she asked

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 8th, 2021, 02:36 PM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled "oh breezekit, shes the hothead of the family, and coyotekit is a calm kit" she then looked seeing him narrow his eyes "whats wrong hun?" she asked
He got down real low, and pounced, tackling the ShadowClan cat.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 8th, 2021, 02:40 PM
He got down real low, and pounced, tackling the ShadowClan cat.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep watched ears laying down then went to seeing the shadowclan cat and steped back abit and growled abit her fur raised and her head raised her faced turned to anger like her mother used to do "what are you doing here?" she asked the cat

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 8th, 2021, 02:54 PM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep watched ears laying down then went to seeing the shadowclan cat and steped back abit and growled abit her fur raised and her head raised her faced turned to anger like her mother used to do "what are you doing here?" she asked the cat
~Shred
Shred pinned the cat's face to the ground.

~Aspenshadow
"Go stick your tail in a bee nest, ThuderClanner!" The black and white tabby hissed.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 8th, 2021, 03:02 PM
~Shred
Shred pinned the cat's face to the ground.

~Aspenshadow
"Go stick your tail in a bee nest, ThuderClanner!" The black and white tabby hissed.
~Moonstep~

feeling her mothers presence peside her this drove her to start acting just like her mother while shred pined the cats face to the ground she paded gently to the cat and smiled widely in a sort of crazy way looking down at the cat
"i would suggest talking, unless you want to end up with out any eyes or throut to be able to see or talk, and we will leave you on your clans tarritory under the ground for them to find, if they can" she said lifting a paw licking in a smug way she was determind to get this cat to talk

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 8th, 2021, 03:05 PM
~Moonstep~

feeling her mothers presence peside her this drove her to start acting just like her mother while shred pined the cats face to the ground she paded gently to the cat and smiled widely in a sort of crazy way looking down at the cat
"i would suggest talking, unless you want to end up with out any eyes or throut to be able to see or talk, and we will leave you on your clans tarritory under the ground for them to find, if they can" she said lifting a paw licking in a smug way she was determind to get this cat to talk
~Shred
Shred dug his claw into her back, hissing.

~Aspenshadow
The cat hissed as he dug his claw into her. "Can a cat hunt?" She hissed under her breath.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 8th, 2021, 03:12 PM
~Shred
Shred dug his claw into her back, hissing.

~Aspenshadow
The cat hissed as he dug his claw into her. "Can a cat hunt?" She hissed under her breath.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep narrowed her eyes then huffed grabbing the tip of shreds tail with one paw she then tuged him off pulling to a sun patch "fine go hunt, but dont you tell anyone about this" she said growling abit, she then shook her head fur laying down and sat down

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 8th, 2021, 05:52 PM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep narrowed her eyes then huffed grabbing the tip of shreds tail with one paw she then tuged him off pulling to a sun patch "fine go hunt, but dont you tell anyone about this" she said growling abit, she then shook her head fur laying down and sat down
Shred~
Shred narrowed his eyes and bared his teeth for a moment.

Aspenshadow~
She got up. "Give me on reason." She growled. The she-cat unsheathed her long claws.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 9th, 2021, 06:49 AM
Shred~
Shred narrowed his eyes and bared his teeth for a moment.

Aspenshadow~
She got up. "Give me on reason." She growled. The she-cat unsheathed her long claws.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep narrowed her eyes and growled standing and unshething claws "unless you wanna be the way i told you earlier i suggest you dont" she growled

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 9th, 2021, 03:03 PM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep narrowed her eyes and growled standing and unshething claws "unless you wanna be the way i told you earlier i suggest you dont" she growled
~Shred
He stood up, towering over the she cat.

~Aspenshadow
"Your meeting a rouge, and if I heard right you are mates. The is against the warrior code, shrew-head." She hissed back.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 9th, 2021, 03:14 PM
~Shred
He stood up, towering over the she cat.

~Aspenshadow
"Your meeting a rouge, and if I heard right you are mates. The is against the warrior code, shrew-head." She hissed back.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep growled but stoped mid growl and narrowed her eyes padding over to the she cat she then unshethed her claws and quickly and swiftly clawed over her right eye then throut. she then growled "dont call me shrew-head you over sized bee, this is what is chose to do, and im staying with him, whether you like it or not" she said

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 9th, 2021, 03:20 PM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep growled but stoped mid growl and narrowed her eyes padding over to the she cat she then unshethed her claws and quickly and swiftly clawed over her right eye then throut. she then growled "dont call me shrew-head you over sized bee, this is what is chose to do, and im staying with him, whether you like it or not" she said
"Oh, but it isn't. He'll find a cat he like better than you, and ditch you." She lashed her tail and snarled "I think mouse brain fits you better."

~Loona Hellhound~
March 9th, 2021, 03:41 PM
"Oh, but it isn't. He'll find a cat he like better than you, and ditch you." She lashed her tail and snarled "I think mouse brain fits you better."
~Moonstep~

Moonstep listened to what she said she felt a wave of emotions flood her coming from her chest on up she lowerd her head looking down going quiet

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 9th, 2021, 03:43 PM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep listened to what she said she felt a wave of emotions flood her coming from her chest on up she lowerd her head looking down going quiet
Shred hissed and jumped at her, claws unsheathed and bare teeth.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 9th, 2021, 03:52 PM
Shred hissed and jumped at her, claws unsheathed and bare teeth.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep thought of how many had already had left her first her dad then her sister then her mom, the thought of her first mate leaveing....she soon sniffed and turned running behind a bush near by curling up and laying down her tail covering her face crying abit i-it cant b-be true i-it just c-cant

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 10th, 2021, 06:03 AM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep thought of how many had already had left her first her dad then her sister then her mom, the thought of her first mate leaveing....she soon sniffed and turned running behind a bush near by curling up and laying down her tail covering her face crying abit i-it cant b-be true i-it just c-cant
Shred walked into the bush, mewing "I chased her off." He licked her flank.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 10th, 2021, 06:31 AM
Shred walked into the bush, mewing "I chased her off." He licked her flank.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep moved her tail from her face looking and purred abit "T-thanks,
d-do you think what she said is true?" she asked her ears laying down abit

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 10th, 2021, 09:21 AM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep moved her tail from her face looking and purred abit "T-thanks,
d-do you think what she said is true?" she asked her ears laying down abit
"No, It isn't . She is a fool." Shred said firmly.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 10th, 2021, 09:26 AM
"No, It isn't . She is a fool." Shred said firmly.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled abit uncurling herself from her ball she purred rubbed her cheek against his sholder "i hope she doesnt tell anyone" she says

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 10th, 2021, 09:33 AM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled abit uncurling herself from her ball she purred rubbed her cheek against his sholder "i hope she doesnt tell anyone" she says
"Me too." Shred worriedly.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 10th, 2021, 11:53 AM
"Me too." Shred worriedly.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep nodded and sighed abit and snuggled against his furr thinking abit "i just want us to stay safe" she said tail swaying

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 10th, 2021, 11:54 AM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep nodded and sighed abit and snuggled against his furr thinking abit "i just want us to stay safe" she said tail swaying
He nodded as he rapped his tail with hers.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 10th, 2021, 12:09 PM
He nodded as he rapped his tail with hers.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep purred and wraped her tail with his and laied her head on her paws

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 10th, 2021, 12:15 PM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep purred and wraped her tail with his and laied her head on her paws
"So, do you think the kits are going to be good warriors?" Shred asked her, licking her flank.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 10th, 2021, 12:18 PM
"So, do you think the kits are going to be good warriors?" Shred asked her, licking her flank.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep purred and smiled "i think so, i know breezekit will the first think she did when she was born was fight my tail off" she said giggling abit

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 10th, 2021, 12:23 PM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep purred and smiled "i think so, i know breezekit will the first think she did when she was born was fight my tail off" she said giggling abit
Shred laughed. "How about Coyote?" He asked.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 10th, 2021, 12:26 PM
Shred laughed. "How about Coyote?" He asked.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled "aww coyotekit is a sweetheart, he stayed humble when his sister tried to push him away when they was nuresing she said sighing abit and giggled more

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 10th, 2021, 12:27 PM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled "aww coyotekit is a sweetheart, he stayed humble when his sister tried to push him away when they was nuresing she said sighing abit and giggled more
"What does he look like again?" Shred asked, nuzzling her.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 10th, 2021, 01:03 PM
"What does he look like again?" Shred asked, nuzzling her.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep purred " hes a Large black tomkit with fierce white eyes" she said smileing

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 10th, 2021, 02:39 PM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep purred " hes a Large black tomkit with fierce white eyes" she said smileing
He nodded. Moonlightwolfpup

spade
March 11th, 2021, 11:04 AM
➳ Kestrelwing

Things were much different at the ThunderClan border as Kestrelwing and his patrol approached. Aside from the retched ThunderClan scent, the omnious smell of coyotes hung in the air. ”I don’t want to drag any of you back to camp,” Kestrelwing snapped, claws sliding out, ”so keep watch for any stray coyotes.” Again, there was no sign of Sootstar, but…

Upon padding closer to a particular sight that had caught his interest, Kestrelwing confirmed that it had been in fact a crimson pool of blood. And what’s worse… ”Stormcall has been here,” he muttered, his mind racing with what possible fates could’ve met the RiverClan deputy here.

// Willowfern Puddle~

Willowfern
March 11th, 2021, 11:13 AM
spade Puddle~

Fishspeckle

“Oh no!” Fishspeckle breathed, inhaling the stench of blood, “I hope she wasn’t killed!”
He marked the border quickly and returned to the patrol,
“No other signs of her... or Sootstar or Sparrowsnap,” He shook his head, “What could have happened?”
Fishspeckle inspected the blood,
“Do you think a ThunderClan warrior or coyote hurt her? Or... killed her?” He muttered, “I swear, if it was a ThunderClan warrior I’ll march over there and have a little talk with Buckyboy about injuring deputies.”

~Loona Hellhound~
March 11th, 2021, 01:04 PM
He nodded. Moonlightwolfpup
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled and cuddled close to shred purring abit

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 11th, 2021, 01:09 PM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled and cuddled close to shred purring abit
Shred smiled, licking Moonstep's flank and head.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 11th, 2021, 01:53 PM
Shred smiled, licking Moonstep's flank and head.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled and purred nuzzleing her cheek against his fur

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 11th, 2021, 01:54 PM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled and purred nuzzleing her cheek against his fur
"So, how long ago where the kits born?" Shred asked.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 11th, 2021, 01:58 PM
"So, how long ago where the kits born?" Shred asked.
~Moonstep~

she purred "they was born i think its 4 moons ago now" she said tilting her ears

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 11th, 2021, 02:00 PM
~Moonstep~

she purred "they was born i think its 4 moons ago now" she said tilting her ears
"It has be THAT long?" Shred yelped, eye wide.

Puddle~
March 12th, 2021, 02:30 PM
spade Willowfern

Judging by the overbearing scent of coyote mingling with the scent of ThunderClan, it was clear something had happened here. As Berryscorch continued along the border, she detected that there were some other fainter scents mixed in. RiverClan... and blood. The border and the surrounding foliage had been torn up and tossed around as if an entire band of coyotes had rampaged through the area. "No, I don't think a ThunderClanner would've hurt her. Either she ran into some coyotes, or she came here after them and got injured in some other way."

With the amount of blood here, was it even possible for her to have survived? "Should we look around for her, or shall we get this reported first?"

spade
March 12th, 2021, 02:35 PM
Kestrelwing barely heard the voices of his Clanmates as rage settled in his belly. Sure the obvious thing wasn't that ThunderClan had attacked Stormcall, but another possibility came to mind. Perhaps Stormcall had been patrolling the border, and a ThunderCaln patrol saw fit to use her as bait to lure the coyotes away from their camp. He almost agreed with Fishspeckle, wanting to launch a raid on ThunderClan's camp right then and there. It was hard to distinguish his feelings of frustration towards ShadowClan from those to ThunderClan. Threats now appeared to lurk on every side of RiverClan's border, and the gray tabby let out a snarl.

"We need to report this first. If Lionstorm feels it to be a threat he will act. I don't want to stay here any longer than we have to in case those beasts are still around..." With that, he gave a flick of his tail, starting a rather fast pace back towards the RiverClan camp.

// Willowfern Puddle~

Willowfern
March 12th, 2021, 02:49 PM
spade Puddle~

Fishspeckle

Fishspeckle nodded and followed swiftly behind Kestrelwing, trying to suppress his rising fear and anger.

~Fierce~
March 12th, 2021, 05:30 PM
~Fiercepaw~
Fiercepaw walked close to the border, listening to any prey or anything dangerous. She wasn't on a border patrol, she was hunting, but she still needed to keep a close eye out when being so close to the border.
:heartbounce: Kunaiskrill :heartbounce:

Kunaisoul
March 12th, 2021, 05:34 PM
Nightpaw kept her ears pricked. She spotted a mouse. She prodded her friend on the shoulder quietly and stalked the mouse. Fierceclaw

Songwing
March 14th, 2021, 09:17 PM
A small dark fairly young tom stumbles and falls on the hard forest floor. The scent of blood and twoleg reek from it's fur. Only being able to mew pathetically as it tries to cry for help. Surely someone would hear the helpless creature and help it. It was a long way from home and was losing a lot of blood from the wound on it's right shoulder. The young tom had to be only a few moons old.
"Help!" The little scrap pleaded.
"Please, help me!"
He finally gave in to the pain and fainted. His head going limp and slowly lowering towards the ground. He shut his eyes and let out a tear before his vision completely gave out.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 15th, 2021, 07:38 AM
A small dark fairly young tom stumbles and falls on the hard forest floor. The scent of blood and twoleg reek from it's fur. Only being able to mew pathetically as it tries to cry for help. Surely someone would hear the helpless creature and help it. It was a long way from home and was losing a lot of blood from the wound on it's right shoulder. The young tom had to be only a few moons old.
"Help!" The little scrap pleaded.
"Please, help me!"
He finally gave in to the pain and fainted. His head going limp and slowly lowering towards the ground. He shut his eyes and let out a tear before his vision completely gave out.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep jumped hearing the young ones cry, she then saw him laying limp. she gasped going over to him she gently sniffed him and gave a gentle lick on his wound and gently picked him up moveing her head to put him on her back "dont worry little one ill help you as much as i can" she said. she then looked and got a stick going to a spider web gathering it on the stick then gathered some marigold she then went under a shade of a tree setting the young one down

~Loona Hellhound~
March 15th, 2021, 07:43 AM
"It has be THAT long?" Shred yelped, eye wide.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep nodded smileing abit "yep it has" she said

Songwing
March 15th, 2021, 08:12 AM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep jumped hearing the young ones cry, she then saw him laying limp. she gasped going over to him she gently sniffed him and gave a gentle lick on his wound and gently picked him up moveing her head to put him on her back "dont worry little one ill help you as much as i can" she said. she then looked and got a stick going to a spider web gathering it on the stick then gathered some marigold she then went under a shade of a tree setting the young one down
The young tom was stirred from his pain indorsed sleep. And then stared with wide eyes at the large cat in front of him. And huddled into a ball of fear and pathetic submissively gave out pathetic mews. He could not trust this strange cat but he had to give it a try if he wanted their help. He uncurled from his protective ball and looked up again at the she cat in front of him. She was nothing like the stories said about the wild cats in the forest. Why... she was even rather fair.
"T-thank you." He said at last, with some pain in his voice.

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 15th, 2021, 08:12 AM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep nodded smileing abit "yep it has" she said
"Gosh, I've missed a lot."

~Loona Hellhound~
March 15th, 2021, 08:22 AM
The young tom was stirred from his pain indorsed sleep. And then stared with wide eyes at the large cat in front of him. And huddled into a ball of fear and pathetic submissively gave out pathetic mews. He could not trust this strange cat but he had to give it a try if he wanted their help. He uncurled from his protective ball and looked up again at the she cat in front of him. She was nothing like the stories said about the wild cats in the forest. Why... she was even rather fair.
"T-thank you." He said at last, with some pain in his voice.
"Gosh, I've missed a lot."
~Moonstep~

after mushing up the marigold she then got a small bit of moss and went to the lake and diped it in the lake sokeing it in water bringing it back she washed the blood of the wound then put allittle bit of marigold on the wound "this will take the infection away from the wound" she said softly. she then took abit of cobwebs and wrapped it around the young ones wound carefully "there you go" she said smileing "its best you stay off that arm and rest ill stay with you, my name is Moonstep" she said she then looked back at shred and giggled "you did miss abit" she said

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 15th, 2021, 08:27 AM
~Moonstep~

after mushing up the marigold she then got a small bit of moss and went to the lake and diped it in the lake sokeing it in water bringing it back she washed the blood of the wound then put allittle bit of marigold on the wound "this will take the infection away from the wound" she said softly. she then took abit of cobwebs and wrapped it around the young ones wound carefully "there you go" she said smileing "its best you stay off that arm and rest ill stay with you, my name is Moonstep" she said she then looked back at shred and giggled "you did miss abit" she said
"Should I go?" Shred asked.

Songwing
March 15th, 2021, 08:30 AM
~Moonstep~

The young tom felt uncomfortable but still happy about the help he was given. He could trust this cat.
"I-I don't have a name. But others call me nameless. I was abandoned in the twolegplace by my mother and twolegs. I really must go, If that dog followed me it would put you in danger." The young tom said.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 15th, 2021, 08:33 AM
"Should I go?" Shred asked.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep shook her head "oh no your fine, i just thought i mite help him out abit, i wonder where he came from, seems like something big attacked him" she said tilting her head

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 15th, 2021, 08:34 AM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep shook her head "oh no your fine, i just thought i mite help him out abit, i wonder where he came from, seems like something big attacked him" she said tilting her head
"Okay, what his named?" Shred asked, looking at him with his one eye.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 15th, 2021, 08:39 AM
The young tom felt uncomfortable but still happy about the help he was given. He could trust this cat.
"I-I don't have a name. But others call me nameless. I was abandoned in the twolegplace by my mother and twolegs. I really must go, If that dog followed me it would put you in danger." The young tom said.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled at the young tom and thought of something "you arent going anywhere, your going to rest, if that dog comes, that dog is gonna get a rude awakening if he even tries to mess with me, i have faught a coyote one on one before alone and got rid of him too, so your protected, by a warrior" she then smiled. "if its alright with you i could adopt you" she said smileing

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 15th, 2021, 08:41 AM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled at the young tom and thought of something "you arent going anywhere, your going to rest, if that dog comes, that dog is gonna get a rude awakening if he even tries to mess with me, i have faught a coyote one on one before alone and got rid of him too, so your protected, by a warrior" she then smiled. "if its alright with you i could adopt you" she said smileing
"Name him..... How old are you?" He asked the small cat.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 15th, 2021, 08:42 AM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep shruged "he doesnt have one, he says he was abbandoned by his mother and twolegs, oh, can we adopt him? plz?" she asked her eyes glimered looking at him

Fenz
Rapidkit snuck out of camp again she was supposed to be a apprentice but due to her sneaking out all the time it’s delayed. She padded through the forest she wasn’t quite healed she couldn’t see out of her left eye as a scar ran across it. It was a constant reminder that her life could be over at any point of time.

Songwing
The young tom lied down with sad eyes. How could he ever go back home. He couldn't with a dog in the way. He then looked at his wound, the she cat named Moonstep did a good job at treating it. He couldn't help a smile. He sensed that the best thing to do would stay and answer questions Moonstep wanted to ask him.
"Yawn" Only if tiredness didn't get the better of him tho.

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 15th, 2021, 08:45 AM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep shruged "he doesnt have one, he says he was abbandoned by his mother and twolegs, oh, can we adopt him? plz?" she asked her eyes glimered looking at him
"Sure. How old is he?" Shred looked at him with his one eye, the other was missing.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 15th, 2021, 08:50 AM
The young tom lied down with sad eyes. How could he ever go back home. He couldn't with a dog in the way. He then looked at his wound, the she cat named Moonstep did a good job at treating it. He couldn't help a smile. He sensed that the best thing to do would stay and answer questions Moonstep wanted to ask him.
"Yawn" Only if tiredness didn't get the better of him tho.
"Sure. How old is he?" Shred looked at him with his one eye, the other was missing.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep looked at the kit "he lookes just a few moons old maybe 3" she said tilting her ears "i was thinking if i plan a meeting with buckstar my leader in thunderclan and talk to him about him joining as a kit maybe he'll have someplace safe to stay" she said smileing abit

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 15th, 2021, 08:52 AM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep looked at the kit "he lookes just a few moons old maybe 3" she said tilting her ears "i was thinking if i plan a meeting with buckstar my leader in thunderclan and talk to him about him joining as a kit maybe he'll have someplace safe to stay" she said smileing abit
"Or I could take care of him, if he wants, but first this kit needs a name." Shred said, looking back at Moonstep.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 15th, 2021, 08:58 AM
"Or I could take care of him, if he wants, but first this kit needs a name." Shred said, looking back at Moonstep.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled thinking of the scare the kit would have after his wound would heal "how about Fiercescar?" she said smileing

Fenz
March 15th, 2021, 08:58 AM
Rapidkit smelled a new cat she picked up the pace and ran towards it bursting out from the bushes into the small crowd of cats she stared at the small Tom and her eyes went wide. She recalled her last encounter with a non clan cat. Rapidkits fur bushed up and her eyes narrowed.

Songwing
March 15th, 2021, 09:01 AM
Rapidkit smelled a new cat she picked up the pace and ran towards it bursting out from the bushes into the small crowd of cats she stared at the small Tom and her eyes went wide. She recalled her last encounter with a non clan cat. Rapidkits fur bushed up and her eyes narrowed.
"AHH!" Nameless ran toward Moonstep and huddled under her for protection.

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 15th, 2021, 09:02 AM
[QUOTE=Moonlightwolfpup;945686]~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled thinking of the scare the kit would have after his wound would heal "how about Fiercescar?" she said smileing
"Hm.. Fiercekit?"

~Loona Hellhound~
March 15th, 2021, 09:03 AM
~Moonstep~

Moonsteps ears twitched hearing paw steps she got into her protective stance seeing rapidkit she sighed and rolled her eyes "no you are not gonna hurt this little one, now go back to the clan" she said narrowing her eyes her tail pointed away from them in a 'get away' motion

Fenz
March 15th, 2021, 09:05 AM
Rapidkit was badly injured and shouldn’t even be out a insane cat was the one who blinded her and the one who injured her leg she now walks with a semipermanent limp. The wound on her leg started bleeding again and she collapsed in pain.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 15th, 2021, 09:06 AM
"AHH!" Nameless ran toward Moonstep and huddled under her for protection.
"Hm.. Fiercekit?"
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled protecting nameless from the kit "yeah we will name you Fiercekit" she said smileing

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 15th, 2021, 09:07 AM
Rapidkit was badly injured and shouldn’t even be out a insane cat was the one who blinded her and the one who injured her leg she now walks with a semipermanent limp. The wound on her leg started bleeding again and she collapsed in pain.
"Oh gosh, I am just bringing kits here." Shred mewed.

Songwing
March 15th, 2021, 09:09 AM
Shock ran through Nameless. The other young cat had just dropped to the floor. He ran towards it and saw it had a reopened wound. He then looked back at the other two cats and gave a pleading mew to come help. Something was wrong.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 15th, 2021, 09:10 AM
Shock ran through Nameless. The other young cat had just dropped to the floor. He ran towards it and saw it had a reopened wound. He then looked back at the other two cats and gave a pleading mew to come help. Something was wrong.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep gasp as sh calasped she then started doing the same thing she did to Fiercekit to rapidkit cleaning, puting marigold and wrapping her wounds in cobwebs she then put a large leafe over the kit as a blanket and sighed "how is there so many kits comeing now?" she said shakeing her head she then nuzzled fiercekit

~Loona Hellhound~
March 15th, 2021, 09:13 AM
"Oh gosh, I am just bringing kits here." Shred mewed.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep giggled abit "nah i think its just a cowincidence, thats all" she said

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 15th, 2021, 09:14 AM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep giggled abit "nah i think its just a cowincidence, thats all" she said
Shred shrugged.

Songwing
March 15th, 2021, 09:21 AM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep gasp as sh calasped she then started doing the same thing she did to Fiercekit to rapidkit cleaning, puting marigold and wrapping her wounds in cobwebs she then put a large leafe over the kit as a blanket and sighed "how is there so many kits comeing now?" she said shakeing her head she then nuzzled fiercekit
Fiercekit purred as Moonstep nuzzled him. And then turned to the newcomer and gave a welcoming smile.

Fenz
March 15th, 2021, 09:31 AM
Rapidkit looked up her eyes full o sadness and regret. I’m sorry rapidkit mumbled she was clearly embarrassed.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 15th, 2021, 09:32 AM
Shred shrugged.
Fiercekit purred as Moonstep nuzzled him. And then turned to the newcomer and gave a welcoming smile.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled yawned abit looking at the sky as it was getting late she smiled "ill sleep out here tonight we'll find a dark spot so if anyone comes they won't spot us" she said smileing abit

~Loona Hellhound~
March 15th, 2021, 09:34 AM
Rapidkit looked up her eyes full o sadness and regret. I’m sorry rapidkit mumbled she was clearly embarrassed.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled and nuzzled the kit gently "its ok sweet heart, i know your just used to seeing non clan cats before, and you got protective" she said purring abit

Fenz
March 15th, 2021, 09:35 AM
Rapidkit looked up at the stars she missed her parents in fact she never knew them she was found on the border of river clan in the water moonpatch took her in and raised her.

Fenz
March 15th, 2021, 09:38 AM
Rapidkits pelt shone in the moonlight it almost looked blue. Perhaps she could be friends with the new kit maybe she can have a friend she never had one before so she was curious.

Songwing
March 15th, 2021, 09:41 AM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled yawned abit looking at the sky as it was getting late she smiled "ill sleep out here tonight we'll find a dark spot so if anyone comes they won't spot us" she said smileing abit
Fiercekit yawned again. Today was a lot of excitement for a kit. He turned mutipule times in one place before lieing down and resting doing what Moonstep had told him and was resting for the sake of his wound. He looked one more time at Moonstep and said "Mother..."

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 15th, 2021, 09:46 AM
Fiercekit yawned again. Today was a lot of excitement for a kit. He turned mutipule times in one place before lieing down and resting doing what Moonstep had told him and was resting for the sake of his wound. He looked one more time at Moonstep and said "Mother..."
Shred layed down by Fiercekit, falling asleep quickly.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 15th, 2021, 09:47 AM
Rapidkit looked up at the stars she missed her parents in fact she never knew them she was found on the border of river clan in the water moonpatch took her in and raised her.
Rapidkits pelt shone in the moonlight it almost looked blue. Perhaps she could be friends with the new kit maybe she can have a friend she never had one before so she was curious.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled and curled up around Fiercekit she then gntly moved her tail to gently pull Rapidkit close to so they all wont be spotted she smiled hearing Fiercekit "yes hun?" she answerd purring abit

Fenz
March 15th, 2021, 09:47 AM
Rapidkit got up when everyone else was asleep and padded away quietly she found a rocky outcrop with a ledge that leaned out towards the moon. She walked out onto it and sat down. She continued to look at the stars.

Songwing
March 15th, 2021, 09:57 AM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled and curled up around Fiercekit she then gntly moved her tail to gently pull Rapidkit close to so they all wont be spotted she smiled hearing Fiercekit "yes hun?" she answerd purring abit
Before fircekit could answer he was already fast asleep. With a saddening pain on his face he then started to have his usual night terrors. But he was used to it. His time spent with those twolegs that killed his parents and that scary dog with a missing half of it's face taught him something. Fear is nothing to actual pain. He was mumbling in his sleep. Uncontrollably poring out his secrets. All his painful memories coming out in soft mews and shaking flanks. He then shot awake. He looked around and saw rabidkit was gone. She was supposed to be resting. He decided to look for her. He eventually found her and mewed, asking if he could join her.

Fenz
March 15th, 2021, 10:05 AM
Before fircekit could answer he was already fast asleep. With a saddening pain on his face he then started to have his usual night terrors. But he was used to it. His time spent with those twolegs that killed his parents and that scary dog with a missing half of it's face taught him something. Fear is nothing to actual pain. He was mumbling in his sleep. Uncontrollably poring out his secrets. All his painful memories coming out in soft mews and shaking flanks. He then shot awake. He looked around and saw rabidkit was gone. She was supposed to be resting. He decided to look for her. He eventually found her and mewed, asking if he could join her.
Rapidkit looked down and nodded she returned to watching the stars did you ever get to spend time with you parents.... she looked at him sadness shining in her soft blue eyes.

Songwing
March 15th, 2021, 10:27 AM
Rapidkit looked down and nodded she returned to watching the stars did you ever get to spend time with you parents.... she looked at him sadness shining in her soft blue eyes.
Sadness welded up into Fiercekits eyes. "I have but... Not for very long. My parents were killed by a twoleg and their dog."

Fenz
March 15th, 2021, 10:32 AM
Sadness welded up into Fiercekits eyes. "I have but... Not for very long. My parents were killed by a twoleg and their dog."

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 15th, 2021, 10:36 AM
Rapidkit looked at him tears in her soft eyes what’s it like to have parents by now she was trembling with grief.
"My father just about ripped my ears off." Shred muttered.

Fenz
March 15th, 2021, 10:46 AM
"My father just about ripped my ears off." Shred muttered.
Rapidkit looked up a single tear fell from her face.

Songwing
March 15th, 2021, 10:49 AM
Rapidkit looked at him tears in her soft eyes what’s it like to have parents by now she was trembling with grief.
"Well... their caring and loving towards you. And they protect you and help you when your in trouble." Fiercekit thought for a moment. "Kind of like how Moonstep and Shred do for us right now basically." He sat in scilence and didn't want to talk to make things more hard on rabinkit.

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 15th, 2021, 10:49 AM
Rapidkit looked up a single tear fell from her face.
Shred opened his eyes, looking at Rapidkit with his one eye.

Fenz
March 15th, 2021, 10:56 AM
Shred opened his eyes, looking at Rapidkit with his one eye.
Rapidkit looked so unwanted and she didn’t quite fit in. She was always alone doing this herself she didn’t like to socialize much but if she did it ment she took a liking to that cat.

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 15th, 2021, 10:58 AM
Rapidkit looked so unwanted and she didn’t quite fit in. She was always alone doing this herself she didn’t like to socialize much but if she did it ment she took a liking to that cat.
Shred rapped his fluffy tail around the two kits.

Fenz
March 15th, 2021, 11:00 AM
Rapidkits eyes widened she looked at the older cat tears running down her face she somewhat smiled and fell asleep.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 15th, 2021, 11:17 AM
Rapidkits eyes widened she looked at the older cat tears running down her face she somewhat smiled and fell asleep.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled as she fell asleep nuzzlin her gently, she then curled back up around Fiercekit

Songwing
March 15th, 2021, 11:31 AM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled as she fell asleep nuzzlin her gently, she then curled back up around Fiercekit
Fiercekit thanked Shred for the kindness he showed to this newcomer. He also welcomed Moonsteps warmth and snuggled into sleep once more.

Fenz
March 15th, 2021, 11:32 AM
~Moonstep~

As rapidkit woke up the pain in her leg was gone so she sat up. She looked at the new kit she didn’t know his name yet should she ask to be friends with him what if he declined? So many thought where in her mind when a scent caught her attention....mouse! She dropped into a hunters crouch and slunk up on the mouse wiggling her hindquarters she leapt and landed on the mouse with a quick bite to the neck it was over. Rapidkit stoop there astonished at what she just did.I just caught a mouse....I COUGHT A MOUSE! she yowled with pride.

Songwing
March 15th, 2021, 11:44 AM

As rapidkit woke up the pain in her leg was gone so she sat up. She looked at the new kit she didn’t know his name yet should she ask to be friends with him what if he declined? So many thought where in her mind when a scent caught her attention....mouse! She dropped into a hunters crouch and slunk up on the mouse wiggling her hindquarters she leapt and landed on the mouse with a quick bite to the neck it was over. Rapidkit stoop there astonished at what she just did.I just caught a mouse....I COUGHT A MOUSE! she yowled with pride.
Fiercekit woke up from the noise made by Rapidkit. He then got curious and silently made his way through and over the big Tom and She cat. He had to leap over Shred a little to not wake him. And then he made his way to the source of the noise.
"Hello?" he called quietly.
"Oh!, it's just you!" he gave a smile to the young she cat and waited for her to respond.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 15th, 2021, 11:46 AM
~Moonstep~

as the night went the sun soon rose Moonstep woke hearing rapidkit shout she then looked seeing what she caught "oh my goodness, that is amazing!, you did a great job!" she said smileing as she lifted her head

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 15th, 2021, 11:46 AM
~Moonstep~

as the night went the sun soon rose Moonstep woke hearing rapidkit shout she then looked seeing what she caught "oh my goodness, that is amazing!, you did a great job!" she said smileing as she lifted her head
Shred was still asleep.

Songwing
March 15th, 2021, 11:52 AM
~Moonstep~

Fiercekit turned and looked at Moonstep. And gave a big smile. His shoulder was no longer in pain, and he had her to thank for that.
"Mothe-!"Before he could finish he stopped himself. What was it about her that reminded him so much of his mother.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 15th, 2021, 11:57 AM
Fiercekit turned and looked at Moonstep. And gave a big smile. His shoulder was no longer in pain, and he had her to thank for that.
"Mothe-!"Before he could finish he stopped himself. What was it about her that reminded him so much of his mother.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled and got up gently going to sit beside Fiercekit nuzzleing him, "its ok you can call me Mother" she said smileing abit

Songwing
March 15th, 2021, 12:08 PM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled and got up gently going to sit beside Fiercekit nuzzleing him, "its ok you can call me Mother" she said smileing abit
Fiercekit gave an excited smile at Moonstep, he lost a family and gained another, of some sort anyway. Moonstep was going to be his mother now. In his mind he vowed, "I won't let you die again!" He thought to himself.
"I can c-call you mother?!" Tears begin to flow from his eyes like rivers. But not tears of sadness. No, these were tears of happiness, healing, and care. He owes her his life. If she didn't come by and have a kind enough heart to take care of him today, He could have died from infection or blood loss.
"Okay, I'll call you mother." He gave the happiest smile he'd have given in a long time. It felt great. He found a home, a mother, and a possible friend. he has been on his own since he was 1 1/2 moons old. and now he can be happy again. no more fear of what others will do to him.
"I am home..." He whispered to himself.

Fenz
March 15th, 2021, 12:16 PM
Fiercekit gave an excited smile at Moonstep, he lost a family and gained another, of some sort anyway. Moonstep was going to be his mother now. In his mind he vowed, "I won't let you die again!" He thought to himself.
"I can c-call you mother?!" Tears begin to flow from his eyes like rivers. But not tears of sadness. No, these were tears of happiness, healing, and care. He owes her his life. If she didn't come by and have a kind enough heart to take care of him today, He could have died from infection or blood loss.
"Okay, I'll call you mother." He gave the happiest smile he'd have given in a long time. It felt great. He found a home, a mother, and a possible friend. he has been on his own since he was 1 1/2 moons old. and now he can be happy again. no more fear of what others will do to him.
Rapidkit dropped the mouse at feircekits paws here you have it . It’s my welcome to thunderclan she dipped her head to fierce and purred.:heartbounce:

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 15th, 2021, 12:17 PM
Rapidkit dropped the mouse at feircekits paws here you have it . It’s my welcome to thunderclan she dipped her head to fierce and purred.:heartbounce:
Shred mumbled something in his sleep about Breezekit.

Fenz
March 15th, 2021, 12:19 PM
Rapidkit padded over to shred and prodded him with her pawwake up lazy bones!

~Loona Hellhound~
March 15th, 2021, 12:24 PM

~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled and nuzzled fiercekit and purred "when we get back to the clan ill talk to buckstar first thing and see if you can be part of thunderclan officially" she said smileing and wraped her tail around him she then nuzzled rapidkit and smiled "if you want you can be apart of our family to" she said she then looked as she prodded shred hearing him mumble about breezekit "he must be worried"

Songwing
March 15th, 2021, 12:35 PM
Fiercekit looked at the mouse and back at Rapidkit.
"A-are you sure, your the one who caught it." Fiercekit was being polite.
"You have the first bite. it's your catch not mine." Fiercekit look into Rapidkits eyes. His light green eyes like the green of the forests leaves. A wind picked up and his fur flowed in the wind. But then... There was a secent carried on it he knew well. It was the scent of an old enemy. Brute, the disfigured and burned dog did follow him. And he was close. He slowly turned to Moonstep.
"M-mother!" He shrieked.
The fear was overwhelming.
"I smell him! He followed me!" He turned back to Rapidkit and quickly huddled over her. There on the other side of the lake, was Brute. The big English Massive with half of his face burned off was staring straight at the cats. But he just sat and watched. Waiting for something to happen.
"Mother, are we safe over here?" He tried to sound calm but his fear scent gave him away easily. The air mingled with Fear scent and the scent of dog and blood thirstiness. He stayed there over Rapidkit pathetically in a protective stance. He arched his back and hissed in the direction the dog was in. He left that scrath over the dogs precious last eye. Something told him the dog wanted to get even.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 15th, 2021, 12:44 PM
Fiercekit looked at the mouse and back at Rapidkit.
"A-are you sure, your the one who caught it." Fiercekit was being polite.
"You have the first bite. it's your catch not mine." Fiercekit look into Rapidkits eyes. His light green eyes like the green of the forests leaves. A wind picked up and his fur flowed in the wind. But then... There was a secent carried on it he knew well. It was the scent of an old enemy. Brute, the disfigured and burned dog did follow him. And he was close. He slowly turned to Moonstep.
"M-mother!" He shrieked.
The fear was overwhelming.
"I smell him! He followed me!" He turned back to Rapidkit and quickly huddled over her. There on the other side of the lake, was Brute. The big English Massive with half of his face burned off was staring straight at the cats. But he just sat and watched. Waiting for something to happen.
"Mother, are we safe over here?" He tried to sound calm but his fear scent gave him away easily. The air mingled with Fear scent and the scent of dog and blood thirstiness. He stayed there over Rapidkit pathetically in a protective stance. He arched his back and hissed in the direction the dog was in. He left that scrath over the dogs precious last eye. Something told him the dog wanted to get even.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep looked at the dog narrowing her eyes she moved her tail to nuge shred to get up "go with your father , all three of you go to thunderclan tarritory and hide in a dark place that you can find, hide your scent with mud, it throws dogs off if they loss your scent" she said hissing abit "its not that safe ill fight him off trust me i fough a strong coyote i can fight a dog" she said proudly

Songwing
March 15th, 2021, 12:51 PM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep looked at the dog narrowing her eyes she moved her tail to nuge shred to get up "go with your father , all three of you go to thunderclan tarritory and hide in a dark place that you can find, hide your scent with mud, it throws dogs off if they loss your scent" she said hissing abit
Fiercekit didn't want to go. But he had to listen to his new found mother. So he will leave with some advice.
"Mother, Brute has a scar on his throat. It's from our twoleg. It was a deep scratch. If you have to fight him. Aim there. His wound should open back up easily. It's fairly fresh." He then went over to Shred and nuzzled him until he got up. And sat patiently for what happens next to him or anyone else. Tears start to form in his eyes. Is he going to lose another Mother to the sane beast that killed his first.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 15th, 2021, 12:56 PM
Fiercekit didn't want to go. But he had to listen to his new found mother. So he will leave with some advice.
"Mother, Brute has a scar on his throat. It's from our twoleg. It was a deep scratch. If you have to fight him. Aim there. His wound should open back up easily. It's fairly fresh." He then went over to Shred and nuzzled him until he got up. And sat patiently for what happens next to him or anyone else. Tears start to form in his eyes. Is he going to lose another Mother to the sane beast that killed his first.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep steped forward unshething her claws as she watched the dog from the other side hissing abit "come on tough guy, show me what you got!" she shouted narrowing her eyes her ears laying flat

Fenz
March 15th, 2021, 01:05 PM
Rapidkit stares at them she couldn’t lose anyone else her eyes narrowed with hate and she bolted forward and stood between the dog and the other cats she wasn’t going to let anything happen to them even if it costs her life she would protect them.

Songwing
March 15th, 2021, 01:12 PM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep steped forward unshething her claws as she watched the dog from the other side hissing abit "come on tough guy, show me what you got!" she shouted narrowing her eyes her ears laying flat
Brute stood up and carefully walked around the lake towards the challenging cat. But as he got closer he seemed more elderly and frail. But all the same Brute had muscles. But he was a lousy fighter. And with the scar on his throat the fight was in Moonsteps favor. the fight only lasted for a couple secounds. brute put to much testion on the scar and it ripped. Brute then yowled. He was dead.

I just really wanted to kill this character in my oc's story. He's been a let down and even a bothersome character. It was his time to go. Moonstep wins by default.Sorry if this was a bit of a let down.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 15th, 2021, 01:20 PM
Brute stood up and carefully walked around the lake towards the challenging cat. But as he got closer he seemed more elderly and frail. But all the same Brute had muscles. But he was a lousy fighter. And with the scar on his throat the fight was in Moonsteps favor. the fight only lasted for a couple secounds. brute put to much testion on the scar and it ripped. Brute then yowled. He was dead.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep huffed and gently poked the dog with a claw to make sure he was dead then shruged and looked back and smiled then looked to rapidkit "get out that water girl" she said giggleing abit,

(bro im laughing alot right now he walk like he said, "forget the kit that just steped in the water im takeing the senic root, around the lake" lol its ok ^^)

Songwing
March 15th, 2021, 01:22 PM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep huffed and gently poked the dog with a claw to make sure he was dead then shruged and looked back and smiled then looked to rapidkit "get out that water girl" she said giggleing abit,

(bro im laughing alot right now he walk like he said, "forget the kit that just steped in the water im takeing the senic root, around the lake" lol)
Fiercekit looked in confusion on what just happend.
(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

Fenz
March 15th, 2021, 01:29 PM
I’m just sitting here like LMAOO

~Loona Hellhound~
March 15th, 2021, 01:30 PM
Fiercekit looked in confusion on what just happend.
(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled then pushed then dog into the lake watching as he sunk to the bottom she then went to Fiercekit and nuzzled "well that ended way faster then i expected" she said giggleing abit

~Loona Hellhound~
March 15th, 2021, 01:34 PM
(he was like "nope i came for the other kit, im going the senic root" like completly ignored her standing ther in the water)

Songwing
March 15th, 2021, 01:36 PM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled then pushed then dog into the lake watching as he sunk to the bottom she then went to Fiercekit and nuzzled "well that ended way faster then i expected" she said giggleing abit
Fiercekit was relieved the stupid dog died. It had been in his life every moment of it. And now that he was dead. His Mother and Father could be safe. Rapidkit was safe to. But he was kind of angry with her for running into danger like that. The dog could have "went thro the water" (LOL) and easily killed her.

*(But he said "Naw, i ain't gettin' these paws wet.) HAHAHAHA*I didn't see the part were Rapidkit went into the water until after I posted.

Fenz
March 15th, 2021, 01:38 PM
LmAo

Songwing
March 15th, 2021, 01:40 PM
LmAo
Okay listen... I didn't see the part were Rapidkit went into the water until after I posted it. There was a lag somewhere. Okay. LMAO

Fenz
March 15th, 2021, 01:43 PM
Kk

~Loona Hellhound~
March 15th, 2021, 01:44 PM
Fiercekit was relieved the stupid dog died. It had been in his life every moment of it. And now that he was dead. His Mother and Father could be safe. Rapidkit was safe to. But he was kind of angry with her for running into danger like that. The dog could have "went thro the water" (LOL) and easily killed her.

*(But he said "Naw, i ain't gettin' these paws wet.) HAHAHAHA*I didn't see the part were Rapidkit went into the water until after I posted.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled and sat down sighing abit "well once we get back to thunderclan you will get to meet your other siblings as well, their names are breezekit and coyotekit" she said smiles

~Loona Hellhound~
March 15th, 2021, 01:45 PM
Okay listen... I didn't see the part were Rapidkit went into the water until after I posted it. There was a lag somewhere. Okay. LMAO
i get the same to dont worry lol

Songwing
March 15th, 2021, 01:46 PM
Kk
(Anyway the rp)
Fiercekit stared into the pool of water. The blood from the dog fading away. He felt freed.

Fenz
March 15th, 2021, 01:49 PM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled and sat down sighing abit "well once we get back to thunderclan you will get to meet your other siblings as well, their names are breezekit and coyotekit" she said smiles
Rapidkit looked at moonstep will you be my mentor please?

Songwing
March 15th, 2021, 02:12 PM
Fiercekit looked at Rapidkit.
"What happens now?"

~Loona Hellhound~
March 15th, 2021, 02:12 PM
~Moonstep~

Moonsteps ears laied down and shook her head "im sorry hun, i had retiered being a warrior, i had became a queen some moons ago" she said smileing abit

Songwing
March 15th, 2021, 02:21 PM
~Moonstep~

Moonsteps ears laied down and shook her head "im sorry hun, i had retiered being a warrior, i had became a queen some moons ago" she said smileing abit
Fiercekit had been looking into the water for quite some time now."What happens now?" He turns to Moonstep.
"Mother?"

Fenz
March 15th, 2021, 02:23 PM
Fiercekit had been looking into the water for quite some time now."What happens now?" He turns to Moonstep.
"Mother?"
Rapidkit pounced on feircekit and batted at his ears playfully. ( how old is feirckit)

Songwing
March 15th, 2021, 02:26 PM
Rapidkit pounced on feircekit and batted at his ears playfully.
Fiercekit was taken by surprise. "Umf!" But he couldn't help but playing too. he was happy.
"HEHE!"

Fenz
March 15th, 2021, 02:27 PM
Fiercekit was taken by surprise. "Umf!" But he couldn't help but playing too. he was happy.
"HEHE!"
How old is feircekit

Songwing
March 15th, 2021, 02:31 PM
How old is feircekit
He looks 3 moons old but he is actually 5 so he still can't be an apprentice yet.

Fenz
March 15th, 2021, 02:36 PM
O.O bruh rapidkit be 5 moons

Fenz
March 15th, 2021, 02:37 PM
S h I p e d s o h a r d

Songwing
March 15th, 2021, 02:42 PM
O.O bruh rapidkit be 5 moons
she is!

Fenz
March 15th, 2021, 02:43 PM
she is!
Indeed I ship them now idk y lol

Songwing
March 15th, 2021, 02:49 PM
Indeed I ship them now idk y lol
HAH! YES!

Fenz
March 15th, 2021, 02:52 PM
HAH! YES!
( idea they can become really close over time and then become mates when they are adults!) rapidkit poked feircekit with her paw a look of satisfaction on her face she had managed to mess up his fluffy forehead fur.

Songwing
March 15th, 2021, 02:57 PM
( idea they can become really close over time and then become mates when they are adults!) rapidkit poked feircekit with her paw a look of satisfaction on her face she had managed to mess up his fluffy forehead fur.
(Yes!) Fiercekit looked oddly at Rapidkit and saw she was looking at his fur on his forehead. He smoothed it out with his paw and stared at Rapidkit with a smirk of satisfaction when he saw her fur all fluffed up and dirty.

Fenz
March 15th, 2021, 03:00 PM
(Yes!) Fiercekit looked oddly at Rapidkit and saw she was looking at his fur on his forehead. He smoothed it out with his paw and stared at Rapidkit with a smirk of satisfaction when he saw her fur all fluffed up and dirty.
Rapidkit didn’t mind really as long as she made someone smile she was reason with living ( rapidkit is insecure about most things and she really small but smart and kind ) she yawned and pounced onto feircekit again she just laid there and eventually fell asleep.

Songwing
March 15th, 2021, 03:04 PM
Rapidkit didn’t mind really as long as she made someone smile she was reason with living ( rapidkit is insecure about most things and she really small but smart and kind ) she yawned and pounced onto feircekit again she just laid there and eventually fell asleep.
"Oof!" Fiercekit landed on his back and Rapidkit was fell asleep. Fiercekit then went on to sleep himself. It had been an eventful day/night (IDK anymore).

Fenz
March 15th, 2021, 03:07 PM
"Oof!" Fiercekit landed on his back and Rapidkit was fell asleep. Fiercekit then went on to sleep himself. It had been an eventful day/night (IDK anymore).
(Lmao same time is irrelevant lol oh try the song a world of chaos by powfu I love that song )

Fenz
March 15th, 2021, 03:08 PM
Oh also firey gave meh deh word so you can join the rp starclan forbid it’ll just be the three of us so no worry!

Songwing
March 15th, 2021, 03:14 PM
Oh also firey gave meh deh word so you can join the rp starclan forbid it’ll just be the three of us so no worry!
Huh?

Fenz
March 15th, 2021, 03:19 PM
Huh?
It’s a rp just ask him and he should send you the link lol

Songwing
March 15th, 2021, 03:27 PM
It’s a rp just ask him and he should send you the link lol
OH!

~Loona Hellhound~
March 16th, 2021, 07:06 AM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep giggled as she watched them play, "i fell you two will become very close friends" she said smileing her tail swayied abit, she then laied down and yawned closeing her eyes but keeping her ears alert

Songwing
March 16th, 2021, 07:11 AM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep giggled as she watched them play, "i fell you two will become very close friends" she said smileing her tail swayied abit, she then laied down and yawned closeing her eyes but keeping her ears alert
Fiercekit saw that Moonstep was lying down and went to join her. I'll see you in your clan. he whispered to Rapidkit before finding a nice place to lay with his mother.

Fenz
March 16th, 2021, 09:14 AM
Fiercekit saw that Moonstep was lying down and went to join her. I'll see you in your clan. he whispered to Rapidkit before finding a nice place to lay with his mother.
Rapidkit heard a voice calling her and turned to see moonpatch the cat that raised her. Moon! rapidkit pounced on moonpatch purring I caught a mouse all by myself! ~moonpatch) moonpatch fell over playfully and batted at the small ball of joy. Now did you?. moonpatch said in a amused voice.

Fenz
March 16th, 2021, 09:42 AM
Rapidkit was busy telling moon that she didn’t even notice ravenkit watching her. Rapidkit turned to owl when we get back you can make a nest next to mine or we can share one! rapidkit purred happiness shining in her blue eyes. Songwing

Fenz
March 17th, 2021, 09:57 AM
-ravenkit stepped out from behind the bush he was hiding in hello and welcome to thunderclan ravenkit looked emotionless and his entire expression screamed bored. Turning to rapidkit ravenkit dipped his head you mouse-brain the dog could’ve killed you but congrats on the mouse ravenkit seamed to smile slightly.

starry
March 17th, 2021, 10:01 AM
( Moonpatch kits can't be out of the nursery so I don't think you can post with them here)

Fenz
March 17th, 2021, 10:02 AM
( Moonpatch kits can't be out of the nursery so I don't think you can post with them here)
( rapidkit is supposed to be a apprentice but it was delayed because she keeps sneaking out of camp )

starry
March 17th, 2021, 10:03 AM
( rapidkit is supposed to be a apprentice but it was delayed because she keeps sneaking out of camp )
( yeah bur ravenkit is not and rapidkit is still a kit)

Fenz
March 17th, 2021, 10:07 AM
( yeah bur ravenkit is not and rapidkit is still a kit)
Sad anyways I was about to say rapidkit and ravenkit padded towards thunderclan camp talking about the apprenticeship

starry
March 17th, 2021, 10:08 AM
Sad anyways I was about to say rapidkit and ravenkit padded towards thunderclan camp talking about the apprenticeship
(Lol ok)

Songwing
March 17th, 2021, 05:54 PM
(Fiercekit is a new found loner being adopted by Moonstep and Shred so I'm suposed to be here right now until Moonstep brings Fiercekit to Thunderclan.) Stormpoppy Moonpatch leopardstrike4 Moonlightwolfpup

~Loona Hellhound~
March 18th, 2021, 07:13 AM
(Fiercekit is a new found loner being adopted by Moonstep and Shred so I'm suposed to be here right now until Moonstep brings Fiercekit to Thunderclan.) Stormpoppy Moonpatch leopardstrike4 Moonlightwolfpup
~Moonstep~

as morning rose again Moonstep soon woke streching, she smiled giveing Fiercekit a gental nuzzle "ready to head to thunderclan?" she asked smileing

Songwing
March 18th, 2021, 08:34 AM
~Moonstep~

as morning rose again Moonstep soon woke streching, she smiled giveing Fiercekit a gental nuzzle "ready to head to thunderclan?" she asked smileing
Fiercekit rose with his mother and nodded.
"Is it a long journey?"
Moonlightwolfpup

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 18th, 2021, 08:39 AM
"Is it a long journey?"
Moonlightwolfpup
Shred woke up. "What did I miss?" He asked Moonstep.

Moonlightwolfpup

~Loona Hellhound~
March 18th, 2021, 08:41 AM
"Is it a long journey?"
Moonlightwolfpup
~Moonstep~

Moonstep stood up and giggled abit smileing "no its not long, i know a shortcut way" she said she then turned seeing shred still sleep she nuzzled him and purred "ill seya again another time hun, were about to head to thuderclan, you missed alot" she said giggleing abit before starting her way to thunderclan looking back to see if fiercekit was following
leopardstrike4

Fenz
March 18th, 2021, 08:45 AM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep stood up and giggled abit smileing "no its not long, i know a shortcut way" she said she then turned seeing shred still sleep she nuzzled him and purred "ill seya again another time hun, were about to head to thuderclan" she said before starting her way to thunderclan looking back to see if fiercekit was following
Rapidkit was looking around camp buckstar hadn’t noticed she had snuck out again and sighed in relief. If he found out he’d claw my fur off rapidkit purred. She padded towards a white and black she cat witch you know as moonpatch. Upon touching noses with her she padded to the nursery to get some sleep.

Songwing
March 18th, 2021, 08:50 AM
~Moonstep~

Moonstep stood up and giggled abit smileing "no its not long, i know a shortcut way" she said she then turned seeing shred still sleep she nuzzled him and purred "ill seya again another time hun, were about to head to thuderclan, you missed alot" she said giggleing abit before starting her way to thunderclan looking back to see if fiercekit was following
leopardstrike4
Before leaving Fiercekit touched noses with his new found father Shred and followed his mother back to the Thunderclan camp. Moonlightwolfpup leopardstrike4

~|Snow Leopard|~
March 18th, 2021, 08:51 AM
Before leaving Fiercekit touched noses with his new found father Shred and followed his mother back to the Thunderclan camp. Moonlightwolfpup leopardstrike4
"Good bye." Shred said, before disappearing into the bushes.

~Loona Hellhound~
March 18th, 2021, 09:00 AM
Before leaving Fiercekit touched noses with his new found father Shred and followed his mother back to the Thunderclan camp.
~Moonstep~

Moonstep smiled as she watched fiercekit nose shred she waved as he left and purred "come thunderclan is this way" she said as she lead the way

(we will move to the Thunderclan Clearing)

Fuzzy
March 21st, 2021, 06:40 PM
~Fox~ Panda1440
[just gonna move it here <3]

Kestrelflame had gathered around Eveningmist called for the warriors and apprentices. Finally something to do. Being assigned to the RiverClan border with Cowtail and Iciclepaw. "Here." The calico announced her presence as the older warrior instructed them to head out. She wasn't going to be left behind or called absent.
So, the large warrior headed towards the border with her two Clanmates, a bit reluctant that she wasn't leading but figured it was fine. For now. "We should be cautious, while RiverClan has yet to be a threat to us it would be best to not do something regretful." Kestrelflame offered as she trotted along, pale yellow eyes scanning the area as she did so.

Astraea
March 21st, 2021, 07:00 PM
Yeah... Uh oh... I smell a big bird. ~Cowtail said sniffing the air with a worried look on her face. Uh oh. This is bad. Very bad.~Iciclepaw get behind me. And prepare for a fight. ~She said getting into a pouncing position , she was ready for anything now~

Panda1400 Fuzzy

Panda1440
March 21st, 2021, 07:08 PM
A fight?!? Oh StarClan, when would the chaos ever end... Iciclepaw got behind the older warrior as Cowtail had instructed, green eyes dancing around in worry. Soon, her nose picked up the bird's scent as well- the smell was strong. Maybe multiple birds?

[ Fuzzy , ~Fox~]

spade
March 22nd, 2021, 02:17 AM
[getting this started now so we can have ample time to complete it! please note that there will be a total of FIVE coyotes found, so enough for some cats to team up. No posting order ^^]

---

As soon as Lionstorm had dismissed the meeting, Kestrelwing had made quick work of exiting the camp and leading his patrol through the marshy terrain and out to Smallpines. The stench of coyote still hung in the air, this time even more fresh than it had been when himself, Fishspeckle, and Berryscorch had checked it. Stormcall's scent was long gone, stale and fading into the plants and soil all around. As the scent got stronger, the gray tabby halted and raised his tail, indicating for his patrol to do the same.

"Now listen up. I'm not going to babysit anyone. If you don't want to be here, or you think you aren't in good enough shape to bring a good fight to these damn beasts, then go back to camp now." He turned to look at his Clanmates as he spoke loudly, not caring if this was abrasive or rash. This is what would get results. He looked each of them in the eye. "From what Fishspeckle, Berryscorch,and I discovered, it seems that they may have mad their den a little further up from here, and-"

Trampling underbrush cut him off mid sentence and Kestrelwing was soon scooped up in large, foaming jaws. Four other coyotes fanned out behind the other one, each of them jumping for a free cat. The RiverClan warrior let out a yowl as a sharp pain stabbed his side, kicking his hind claws across the mutts face so it would drop him.

"Attack!" With a fierce yowl the tom launched himself at the coyote that had tried to take him for its lunch, scoring his claws down the front side of its snout. No way were these beasts taking him or any of his Clanmates alive.

// Puddle~ gs29513 Willowfern Angelique Fierceclaw BrambleFire1 QueenCocaHead

~Fierce~
March 22nd, 2021, 09:10 AM
~Streampelt~
Streampelt’s eyes widened. Coyotes. He froze where he was, not being able to move. Then, he saw a coyote heading for him. Before the coyote reached him, Streampelt shook his head. He would not be injured, no. He unsheathed his claws, bared his teeth, and he yowled a battle cry, jumping onto the coyote’s back and clawing it.
{Open for someone to help him :heartbounce: Puddle~ spade Willowfern Tinytiger Fierceclaw BrambleFire1 QueenCocaHead :heartbounce:}

Willie Warf
March 22nd, 2021, 10:55 AM
Stonefoot leapt to the side as a coyote barreld past. Then leapt at the face of one,clawing its eye and nose. Then he got thrown to the ground onto a rock. his white and black pelt now had some red on it, but he continued to fight

gs29513
March 22nd, 2021, 11:14 AM
Splashleap had stuck tight to the group as they moved through the territory, worried about a coyote sneaking up and attacking them. Now that they were actually near one it was clear that fear had been unfounded, the animals made almost as much noise as a badger, which maybe wasn't surprising given their large size. Kestrelwing's instructions were cut off as one of the beasts lunged at them, followed by four more, and they were instantly thrust into battle. Jumping back as one of the coyotes that had been behind the others leapt for her, probably thinking her small size would make her easy prey, she swung her paw fiercely for it's nose, scoring a slice across it.

It jerked back, giving her a moment to get a deep breath and compose herself. The next time it lunged at her, teeth snapping, she was able to scoot to the side with only a small bit of fur pulled from her tail. Wincing, she ducked towards its side, hoping that she would be able to confuse it by popping up in random locations. It did seem confused by her sudden appearance behind its front legs and she bit at flesh, tearing fur and skin before jumping back as it craned its head down through its own legs, reaching for her. It was worryingly flexible and she scooted out from beneath it, looking around quickly at her clanmates before putting a bit of distance between herself and the predator.
Puddle~ spade Willowfern Tinytiger Fierceclaw BrambleFire1 QueenCocaHead

spade
March 22nd, 2021, 11:26 AM
The coyote whirled back at Kestrelwing's claws scored down it's face, crismon red splaying into the ground around them. With a snarl the gray tabby leapt again, this time using the beasts distracted focus to sink his claws into its shoulder, hind legs bunch to lock themselves into the fur of its lower shoulder. "You don't attack RiverClan and get to just walk away," he growled, anger burning like fire in his yellow gaze. He heaved his hind legs downward, tearing fur and flesh from the coyotes shoulder. With a yelp, the mangy mutt flung him off, taking a couple paces to back up.

Kestrelwing managed to turn his body so that he landed just barely on his paws. The gash that had been torn in his flank slowed him down a bit, but he shook off the pain as he advanced once again on his target. Its jaws snapped towards him, causing him to duck underneath and race for it's exposed underbelly. The RiverClan nipped at it's hind leg as he scooted past, smirking as he heard a yowl from the animal.

Spinning around on his heels he reared up to meet the coyote again, slashing claws against its face once more. This damn dog just wouldn't quit! With a snarl, the coyote lashed a forpaw out, managing to sweep it under Kestrelwing and trip up his hind legs. Startled, the tom found himself hurtling towards the ground, hitting the side where he already had a gash on his flank.

Puddle~ gs29513 Willowfern Angelique Fierceclaw Bramblefire01 QueenCocaHead

[ above are the correct mentions! apologies! ]

~Fierce~
March 22nd, 2021, 11:40 AM
~Streampelt~
Streampelt clawed at the coyote and he stole a glance at the others. He stopped dead as he saw the gash on Kestrelwing. Streampelt started breathing rapidly and heavily. Then, the coyote tossed him to the ground. Streampelt didn't move, he just kept breathing hard and quickly. Streampelt wanted to cry, he wanted to hide. He didn't realize that the coyote was moving towards him.
{He's hyperventilating while the coyote heads toward him}

Dizerel
March 22nd, 2021, 12:13 PM
Junipersong was sprinting as fast as she could. Having faked taking a nap in order to heal off her 'injured' leg. Instead dashing, ignoring the pain that came with every step of her front right leg. It was still bruised, but fortunately for her, the adrenaline rushing through her body was already starting to act as a painkiller. She was never a great runner, but she was absolutely booking it. As if running for her life, using the momentum of her large body to help carry herself across the territory, even if a bit ungracefully.

She had never disobeyed an order like this before. However, fighting off these coyotes meant too much to her, as well as her clanmates' safety. Some part of her mind had already made the connection that she was destined to fight these coyotes. Most of her clanmates would only be about a third of the size of those canines, easy to toss around, even if they were much more experienced in combat.

Still a distance away. She could already see the fighting on the horizon. Too out of breath to be able to call out quite yet. Her claws already out, fur spiked up. Despite her usually peaceful nature, she was more than ready to decimate some of those lousy scraps of fur that had dared to take the lives of her precious friends.

(Junipersong to the rescue! If you are in trouble just yowl)

JackHunt_17
March 22nd, 2021, 02:51 PM
(Yall needa get your mentions fixed, i got none!)
Stormrunner rammed herself into a coyote, throwing it away. She was a huge strong cat, and fear sparked in the coyotes eyes as her battle adrenaline kicked in.

Willowfern
March 22nd, 2021, 03:14 PM
Fishspeckle

Fishspeckle faced down a smaller coyote, it barked at him and charged.
Fishspeckle hissed and leapt atop its back, it snapped at him with needle-sharp teeth, it’s evil eyes widened in anger.
Fishspeckle bit down on its exposed neck, but it only made the coyote angrier, it let out a howl and shook him off, onto the ground.
His head exploded with stars, when his vision cleared, he struggled to his paws, his leg and cheek bleeding from the tumble.
He raked his claws over the coyote’s muzzle,
“Take that!” He hissed.

Puddle~
March 22nd, 2021, 04:05 PM
Fierceclaw

Berryscorch had been trying to figure out which of the coyotes to take on, when she noticed Streampelt sitting completely still, seemingly lost in a cloud of panic. And there was a coyote heading straight for him. "Hey, watch out!" she shouted, thrusting forward to block the coyote's path before it reached the idle warrior. Almost as quickly as she'd gotten there, she swiped up with her claws extended, intending to catch the brute's eyes, or at least give it a nasty scratch across its face. But this thing was fast. It moved its face out of the way and lunged back towards her, teeth snapping close to her neck.

Holy crap! This thing was definitely a fighter. Thinking quickly, Berryscorch twisted around, hoisting herself up onto the coyote's back. The creature thrashed around wildly beneath her, but she dug her claws in tightly, managing to stay latched on. From up there, she called a rushed, "You okay?" to Streampelt, before turning back to the coyote below her and scraping her claws all down its back. Perhaps the other warrior would snap out of it and lend a helping paw, but she wasn't entirely sure. He looked as though he'd just seen a ghost.

spade
March 22nd, 2021, 04:13 PM
From where he lay on the ground, Kestrelwing quickly rolled out of the way of a coyote paw hurtling towards him, connecting with the ground in a loud thud. That had almost been his head.... Frustration surged within him and he sprang up, lashing out again to strike the coyote across the face. Stupid mutt! With each lash he felt the coyote back up until it's vicious snapping teeth turned into whimpers of panic. Turning tail, the coyote fled from the fray with Kestrelwing swiping at its hind legs as it retreated.

His heart pounded in his chest and blood roared in his ears as the tom glanced around to the rest of his Clanmates. Briefly, he caught sight of Junipersong, and anger burned in his belly. What was she doing here? She was injured and ordered to remain in camp!

There wasn't time to figure that out though, as Berryscorch caught his eye. It seemed Streampelt was locked in a state of panic so Kestrelwing launched himself to her aide, fastening his teeth into one of the brute's front legs. Hearing a yelp from above, he continued to bite away at the leg, raking his forepaws down the chest of the beast, hoping to give Berryscorch enough time to get a claw or two in.

// Puddle~ gs29513 Willowfern Angelique Fierceclaw Bramblefire01 QueenCocaHead Dizerel