PDA

View Full Version : Smallpines

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

sootsplashed
August 9th, 2020, 05:06 PM
"The brothers can manage with me, thank you again". The Sparrow picked up Hawk, and set Crow on her back and began to walk away.
Raven stumbled behind the 2 cats, and squeaked reminding them he needed help walking. "I'll miss you mama, hawk, and crow" he mewed after his family.
“Okay.” Sootpaw picked up the kit and placed him on her back, gently smiling.
( go fill out a form for him in red joint requests! )

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 9th, 2020, 05:08 PM
Quirky beamed and flicked his tail happily. He was going to try his best to please her!
“Do you want me to just pick one up so we can get going?” he asked, trying his best to please the she-cat. Shadow & Wind soot gs29513

JackHunt_17
August 9th, 2020, 06:00 PM
“Okay.” Sootpaw picked up the kit and placed him on her back, gently smiling.
( go fill out a form for him in red joint requests! )
? where would i find that?

JackHunt_17
August 9th, 2020, 06:00 PM
Quirky beamed and flicked his tail happily. He was going to try his best to please her!
“Do you want me to just pick one up so we can get going?” he asked, trying his best to please the she-cat. Shadow & Wind soot gs29513
"sure, take crow, he is calmer and won't fight."

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 9th, 2020, 06:06 PM
“Ok,” Quirky says enthusiastically, “Which one is he?” Shadow & Wind

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 9th, 2020, 06:10 PM
Shadow & Wind ( P.S. you can enter Raven here: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29031)

JackHunt_17
August 9th, 2020, 06:49 PM
“Ok,” Quirky says enthusiastically, “Which one is he?” Shadow & Wind
"Crow is the brown one." She mewed. Crow looks like Sparrow, brown with a white chest, but has his fathers blue eyes, not his mothers green ones. Hawk i pure gray with blue eyes, a spitting image of his father, and Raven is black with his mom's green eyes, but they are faded with blindness.

JackHunt_17
August 9th, 2020, 06:52 PM
Shadow & Wind ( P.S. you can enter Raven here: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29031)
(Thanks i did)

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 9th, 2020, 06:57 PM
(Thanks i did)
(Ok, you’re welcome)

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 9th, 2020, 07:02 PM
Quirky picked up Crow by the scruff, a little tightly. He had never picked up a kit before.
“Is this good, or should I loosen up? Or maybe I should put him on my back,” he said. Shadow & Wind

gs29513
August 9th, 2020, 08:49 PM
Sootpaw! What will Lionstar say! I'm not sure this little guy can actually contribute to the clan! That's the one thing not allowed! Splashpaw mewed urgently. Remember the kit that was born blind and deaf? It just disappeared! soot Shadow & Wind

JackHunt_17
August 10th, 2020, 06:35 AM
Quirky picked up Crow by the scruff, a little tightly. He had never picked up a kit before.
“Is this good, or should I loosen up? Or maybe I should put him on my back,” he said. Shadow & Wind
Put him on your back". Said sparrow

sootsplashed
August 10th, 2020, 08:53 AM
"He can at least help care for the kits when he's older and things like that." Sootpaw mewed, feeling sad for the kit. Maybe she's right. Maybe Raven can't contribute to the clan. A voice told her, and Sootpaw tried to shake the thought away. "we can at least try, this kit has had enough sorrow." Maybe this was the wrong thing to do. The anxiety was creeping up on her, and she could feel it. "If he's not accepted I'll just bring him back to these cats, i guess."
gs29513 Shadow & Wind

gs29513
August 10th, 2020, 09:59 AM
If he's not accepted, Lionstar will probably kick him out right away! We won't have a chance! Splashpaw mewed, and then saw the look on her sisters face. FINE. I'll come, but if we get in trouble, you're going to have bugs in your bed for a moon! I'm just kidding! she mewed, shoving her sister a bit. I feel bad for the little guy too. soot Shadow & Wind

sootsplashed
August 10th, 2020, 10:08 AM
"I'm sure he'll be accepted, arent some warriors blind? He'll fit in perfectly. And I'll mentor him once I become a warrior!" She mewed, puffing out her chest and giving a small smile to her sister. "Why would we get in trouble for negotiating? Lionstar won't want us to use claws for nothing." Or did he? Sootpaw didn't know. "If I find bugs in my nest, I'll know who to punish, at least." She shoved her back. "Now let's go back to camp, and talk to lionstar." gs29513 Shadow & Wind

gs29513
August 10th, 2020, 10:11 AM
Alright, let's go. Splashpaw mewed, scooping up Raven in her mouth. And I don't know of any blind and 3 legged warriors. she mumbled. soot Shadow & Wind

JackHunt_17
August 10th, 2020, 11:12 AM
Alright, let's go. Splashpaw mewed, scooping up Raven in her mouth. And I don't know of any blind and 3 legged warriors. she mumbled. soot Shadow & Wind
Raven squeaked form her back. "I'm strong, don't judge me for being blind and 3 legged!"

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 10th, 2020, 11:34 AM
Put him on your back". Said sparrow
Quirky puts Crow on his back.

JackHunt_17
August 10th, 2020, 11:54 AM
Quirky puts Crow on his back.
Now lets go. We dont want to be out traveling at nighttime

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
August 10th, 2020, 12:19 PM
Now lets go. We dont want to be out traveling at nighttime
“Alright. To the outskirts? Or somewhere else?” Quirky asked.

JackHunt_17
August 10th, 2020, 12:36 PM
“Alright. To the outskirts? Or somewhere else?” Quirky asked.
"Lets go to twoleg place. It should be safe there for my kits".
(Ill metion you there)

Elementals
August 11th, 2020, 07:28 PM
~Pineapple~

Pineapple waited up for her apprentice before she cleared her throat to start speaking and introduce the border to them. "Here is the Smallpines! This is where Riverclan and Thunderclan share a border!" she informed as she let them get a sense of the area.

{ ~RooRoo~ }

~RooRoo~
August 11th, 2020, 07:34 PM
He sat down and twitched his tail looking around. His stub tail would still twitch as his ears swiveled listening to sounds around him. He could smell a foul fishy smell and wrinkled his nose. Elementals

linnyboowho
August 20th, 2020, 05:28 PM
Why? What had he done wrong?

Soaking wet and slowly filling with river water, a plastic bag bobbed in the river. Inside, a tiny kit wailed, crying for his mother.

Momma, where was his momma?

His little paws batted at the thin plastic, struggling for his very life. His pale tabby pelt stuck to his skin. His eyes hadn't even opened yet. And where a tail would have been, shivering and wet, was nothing. It was because of his lacking that ended him up here, tossed into the river like a scrap of trash.
Shadeleaf @Pepppermintrabbit Goldenmask

Shade.
August 20th, 2020, 10:50 PM
PeppermintRabbit linnyboowho
Goldenmask

Lotusheart was taking her apprentices to the river today. The weather seemed OK. She made her way through a bush. Looking at the river, she smiled. That is, before she noticed a strange piece of twoleg trash. It was meowing. There was a kit in there!
"Stay back, I'll try and bring it to shore." she meowed frantically at her apprentices. Plunging into the cold water, she swam to the weird blob and pulled it out to the shore. Not even bothering to shake her pelt, she ripped through it, only to find a small, newborn kit. She pushed its chest to make sure it didn't swallow too much water and pulled it the a tight hug of her white fluff.
"Help me warm him!" she said to Brightpaw and Wolfpaw as she groomed the poor kit. Oh, she hoped he'd be fine.

Caramel
August 21st, 2020, 04:24 AM
Why? What had he done wrong?

Soaking wet and slowly filling with river water, a plastic bag bobbed in the river. Inside, a tiny kit wailed, crying for his mother.

Momma, where was his momma?

His little paws batted at the thin plastic, struggling for his very life. His pale tabby pelt stuck to his skin. His eyes hadn't even opened yet. And where a tail would have been, shivering and wet, was nothing. It was because of his lacking that ended him up here, tossed into the river like a scrap of trash.
Shadeleaf @Pepppermintrabbit Goldenmask
PeppermintRabbit linnyboowho
Goldenmask

Lotusheart was taking her apprentices to the river today. The weather seemed OK. She made her way through a bush. Looking at the river, she smiled. That is, before she noticed a strange piece of twoleg trash. It was meowing. There was a kit in there!
"Stay back, I'll try and bring it to shore." she meowed frantically at her apprentices. Plunging into the cold water, she swam to the weird blob and pulled it out to the shore. Not even bothering to shake her pelt, she ripped through it, only to find a small, newborn kit. She pushed its chest to make sure it didn't swallow too much water and pulled it the a tight hug of her white fluff.
"Help me warm him!" she said to Brightpaw and Wolfpaw as she groomed the poor kit. Oh, she hoped he'd be fine.

Wolfpaw gasped and plopped down beside the kit, he groomed the wet kit and tried covering it with his long fur, hoping it would warm the kit up.

linnyboowho
August 21st, 2020, 06:40 PM
PeppermintRabbit Goldenmask Shadeleaf

'Momma, where are you?' The thought came out as a strangled cry, weak and waterlogged.

His legs were becoming heavy and he was tired. So tired... But then, he felt himself being lifted and pulled from the river. There was pressure and warmth and suddenly he was coughing, spitting up river water. He shivered and pressed into the warmth, mewling, too exhausted to be terrified.

"Momma..." His voice was so soft, barely a whisper, before he slipped into a much needed rest.

Shade.
August 22nd, 2020, 03:09 AM
@Linniboowho
PeppermintRabbit
Goldenmask

Lotusheart noticed the small kit falling asleep. Poor kit, it looked so exhausted.
"Let's take him back to camp. He's a newborn. Surely Lionstar would understand." she said. Honestly, she felt like the leader could be quite hostile, though mostly towards ShadowClan. Surely this kit would be welcome, right?
She looked at the wet kitten. Carefully, she lifted it by the scruff and placed it on her back.
"Let's go." she said.

Caramel
August 22nd, 2020, 12:39 PM
@Linniboowho
PeppermintRabbit
Goldenmask

Lotusheart noticed the small kit falling asleep. Poor kit, it looked so exhausted.
"Let's take him back to camp. He's a newborn. Surely Lionstar would understand." she said. Honestly, she felt like the leader could be quite hostile, though mostly towards ShadowClan. Surely this kit would be welcome, right?
She looked at the wet kitten. Carefully, she lifted it by the scruff and placed it on her back.
"Let's go." she said.

Wolfpaw padded behind his mentor as they made their way back to camp. He was confident Lionstar would accept the kit.
linnyboowho

ChillCat
August 22nd, 2020, 06:19 PM
I'm so so so so sorry i couldn't be here, life has been really kicking my butt lately :(

"Poor thing, I wonder where it's mother is? Maybe she's looking for it?" Brightpaw may have gotten to training a little late, but that wasn't going to stop her from trying to help. "Maybe she's still around? I could go and look for her?"
linnyboowho Shadeleaf Goldenmask

Yeety
August 23rd, 2020, 12:21 AM
Beekit padded to the river that seprated Thunderclan from Riverclan.She stopped walking once she was one pawstep away from the water and sat down, gazing at the crescent moon that shone above her. She had somehow snuck to the edge of Thunderclan without anyone noticing that she was there.She quietly purred to herself at her own thoughts.

BEAR.
August 23rd, 2020, 12:26 AM
"You're a bit far from home."

Thistlestep was no stranger to weird ThunderClan babies ending up by the border, or.. over the border, so he wasn't surprised to see another renegade kit on the loose. ThunderClan didn't seem to be on top of things - they rarely were, these days.

"You uh, might want to go back the way you came real quick. There's plenty of owls around here who'd love to have you for dinner." There was a lack of concern in his words as he stopped on his side of the river, swishing his tail as he watched the kit.

[ Yeety ]

Shade.
August 23rd, 2020, 01:19 AM
I'm so so so so sorry i couldn't be here, life has been really kicking my butt lately :(

"Poor thing, I wonder where it's mother is? Maybe she's looking for it?" Brightpaw may have gotten to training a little late, but that wasn't going to stop her from trying to help. "Maybe she's still around? I could go and look for her?"
linnyboowho Shadeleaf Goldenmask

"Good idea. Look around the borders and stuff. But please don't leave the territory. You might get lost or hurt." Lotusheart replied. She walked off to camp, the small wet fluff sleeping on her back.

Yeety
August 23rd, 2020, 03:21 AM
Beekit jumped backwards, scared by the broken silence. She had been so lulled by the night sky and the calm flowing water of the river, that she did not notice another cat approaching her. “....um bye.”, she quietly meowed to herself, awkwardly padding away from the border. She had completely embarrassed herself.

BILL.

dino.
August 23rd, 2020, 09:41 AM
Buckstar

[ Yeety ]

"Okay, you, time to go home." Buckstar had been watching from a nearby tree, and as Beekit started to back away he jumped down from the branch to meet her. "You're not supposed to be out here, especially not by yourself." He glanced up Thistlestep and gave the RiverClan tom a short nod before he returned his attention to the little explorer in front of him.

ChillCat
August 23rd, 2020, 10:58 PM
"Ok, bye! Dont let me miss anything!" (There is no mom, right? I'll just have her look around a bit)
Where to start...how about by the river? Brightpaw took off. "Hello! We have your kit!" (Are we allowed to do timeskips?) After a while of looking and finding nothing, Brightpaw gave up and followed Lotusheart back to camp.

~dust~
August 26th, 2020, 08:51 PM
Blazeclaw walked to the thunderclan border and looked back at his apprentince

Rosepaw this is the thunderclan border smell the scent

He smiled smelling his birth clans scent
Ah.
Smelled like childhood
Roseleader

Roseleader
August 27th, 2020, 08:09 AM
RosePaw smells the scent of thunderclan. Quailsong

~dust~
August 27th, 2020, 09:08 PM
RosePaw smells the scent of thunderclan. Quailsong
He smiles at his apprentince
Looking in the distance he wonders how his niece is doing

“Good I hope” he thinks

Turing to Rosepaw he meows

what do they smell like

Roseleader
August 30th, 2020, 09:27 AM
Like trees. Quailsong

~dust~
August 30th, 2020, 10:02 AM
Like trees. Quailsong
He nods

good lets go the shadowclan border

Roseleader
August 30th, 2020, 10:32 AM
RosePaw follows BlazeClaw. Quailsong.

BEAR.
September 1st, 2020, 06:40 PM
Admittedly, Lionstar didn't have much of the way of plans when he made his quiet exit out of camp and headed down to the river.

Fawnsriver? Maybe it was due for a rename, given the proximity to the trees his Pinefawn had planted a few seasons ago. Oh, how time flew.

Standing at the water's edge, he was itching to take a dip and wadded into the cool liquid when movement caught the corner of his eye.

"Hey handsome," Lionstar spoke with his muzzle twisting into a friendly smirk, "come here often?"

[ Slushie ]

dino.
September 1st, 2020, 07:05 PM
[ BILL. ]

Buckstar had gone out to think, but he was finding the task to be a bit difficult. Not the actual thinking part, of course, but rather, finding the right place to do the thinking. He'd basically trekked across half the territory in search of a spot, and now he found himself sitting at the edge of the river, little waves lapping at his toes, as he peered down at the minnows flickering by, deeply cemented in his own thoughts.

He definitely didn't hear Lionstar approach from the opposite bank, and when the leader spoke, it was a moment until he was able to recognize the golden tom. "Oh, uh, hey?" he managed, blinking bemusedly. "Not- not really?" Not after the fire, anyway. "Um... do you?"

BEAR.
September 1st, 2020, 07:34 PM
Lionstar could hardly recall the last time he'd been here. The fire, maybe? It rang a bell. A very sour bell. "As much as I love the river," he spoke as he rolled in the water, letting himself float on his back in the gently drifting current, "I haven't been able to get some free time recently. So much to do, so little time to do it."

He gazed up at Buckbranch, head lying flat against the surface of the river. "I can't imagine you're interested in that, though! How's things been going on your side of the stream, darling? I can only imagine the horrors under Buststar's leadership."

[ Slushie ]

dino.
September 1st, 2020, 07:50 PM
[ BILL. ]

'So much to do, so little time to do it.' Buckstar scuffed his paw along the bank and nodded. "Yeah, I get the feeling." He squinted at Lionstar. He was in the water? When had that happened? Or had Buckstar just been distracted?

The brown and white tom waded out into the river to peer down at the floating Lionstar. The cool water felt good on his legs. 'Buststar.' Buststar... oh, Duskstar? He found himself chuckling at the joke until realization cut him off. Yeah, he'd totally forgotten - the other Clan's didn't know, did they? "Um." How could he respond to this? Spill, or don't spill? "It's been going decently, I suppose?" At least, he thought so. The Clan was booming with kits, anyway. That was always good. "Duskstar... left, actually. Which is why it's doing better. Kind of, I guess." Better than it had under Dusk, at least.

BEAR.
September 1st, 2020, 10:08 PM
"Oh, she left?" That piqued Lionstar's interest, and he neatly rolled back onto his stomach, explosively kicking forward to propel himself back onto the bank. Whether Buckbranch was the unfortunate receiver of a spray of water or not .. well, it definitely wasn't Lionstar's fault it he was!

"Left, you say? Interesting, interesting. Did your Clan make her?" It was strange-- to Lionstar, that a cat so thirsty for power would let it go without much of a fight.

Assuming she did.. there were revelations to be had today for Buckbranch. He wanted to reveal the deception of the vile she-cat, but an optimal opportunity had never been granted to him until now. "You were her deputy; I'm assuming you're now Buckyboystar?"

[ Slushie ]

dino.
September 2nd, 2020, 05:39 AM
[ BILL. ]

Frigid water cascaded over him and he splashed backward with a yelp. "Watch it!" He took a moment to shake out his water-logged front half, then confirmed, "Yeah, she left. ThunderClan had nothing to do with it, force-wise. I think she was just tired of the backlash. Couldn't keep up with it." If Buckstar was remembering her story right, that's what it had been. Or, had she even told him at all? The night at the Starcave seemed muddled as he tried to think back on it.

At the question, the same small spark of pride that he'd felt at the end of the StarClan ceremony returned once more, and he nodded, letting a small, elated smile appear over his features. "Uh, yeah, that's... yeah, that's pretty much it."

Then a thought struck him. He needed tips, desperately, and here was a cat who had moons of experience standing right in front of him. He pounced on the chance. "So, actually, do you... have any tips on leading? Like, how to stay level with everyone while also being able to lead them, or something like that."

Dovey
September 11th, 2020, 11:43 PM
FlickerFang growled "Riverclan fish! Come and fight you cowards!"

Acinonyx
September 12th, 2020, 03:18 PM
Hey,

Wanna roleplay with Shellclaw?

BEAR.
September 13th, 2020, 08:28 PM
On the bank, Lionstar shook the water from his pelt. When he was done, he didn't look far from a golden porcupine with how spiked up his fur was. "Maybe she was tired of sucking so much?" Backlash! He almost scoffed. Nothing she didn't have coming, considering how awful she'd been. "A shame your Clan didn't mutiny against her like she did to Flinnyhead. For someone who preached how she'd be a better leader for ThunderClan, trying to sneak around to get other Clans to help with her schemes."

The thought left a sour taste in his mouth, and Lionstar scrunched his nose up. "Do literally everything the leaders before you didn't do, and you'll be solid." That was a lot, and while it wasn't helpful at face value, Lionstar launched on. "I'm serious. Be involved with your Clan, be prepared to confront potential threats to your Clan head on. Don't sit on your ass or neglect your duties - that's how Clans die." Look at SkyClan, or ThunderClan under Duskstar. "And for Star's sake, not everything needs to be tip-toed around. Playing nice won't get you anywhere, Buckyboystar. Keep your paw firm when it needs to be and don't let anyone push you around." Like Icestar.

ThunderClan had a target on its back: it was up to Buckyboy to keep them from landing any hits. "That's always been the issue with ThunderClan.. you're either too soft, or you don't do squat and your Clan suffers for it. Be the change you want to see in your Clan. Strong, resilent, alive. And hopefully fire resistant."

[ Slushie ]

dino.
September 14th, 2020, 05:55 AM
[ BILL. ]

A snrk of amusement escaped him before he could stifle it. Both at Lionstar's hedgehog-esque look, and his comments in general. Immediately Buckstar felt a flash of guilt, because he and Dusk had come to understand each other, if not truly like each other, and laughing at her felt... wrong, somehow?

He raised a paw out of the water and shook it, which didn't help much in the direction of drying it off. "Yeah... kind of wish I'd done something sooner." The fire had been a disaster, and Dusk hadn't helped at all. In fact, if he remembered right, he had been doing most of the work.

He soaked in the advice, considering it with twitching ears. "Everything they haven't done, huh?" Which kind of meant, 'don't suck at your job', didn't it? "I'm not planning on lazing around while my Clanmates do all the work. That's not the kind of leader I want to be. And I'm sure as hell not letting anyone push ThunderClan around." After what had happened between ShadowClan and that stupid alliance, it was the last thing he wanted.

He squared his shoulders and looked Lionstar right in the face, struggling to keep from laughing but a ghost of a grin managed to slip through. Fire jokes seemed too early, but come on, it was funny. "We won't be soft, we'll be involved. And, yes, hopefully, fire resistant. Thank you."

BEAR.
September 16th, 2020, 01:52 PM
If Buckstar had voiced his discomfort about dissing Duskstar, Lionstar still probably wouldn't have paid mind to it. In his eyes, there was no reason to pity a cat so conceited and destructive. It would be one thing if Duskstar had made an attempt to improve her behavior or the situation ThunderClan was in, but Lionstar never saw any efforts.

He saw smoldering ruins, and with the introduction of Buckyboystar, the potential for life to grow again.

After Buckstar spoke, Lionstar felt the need to continue. The urge.. to try to make Buckstar understand how important his new position was. (How new was it? In the span of moments it felt he had been leader far longer than Duskstar ever was.)

"Being a leader.. is not going to be easy. You have to build ThunderClan up from the bottom. It might suck. There will be times you'll feel overworked, and exhausted, and you might even feel like you just.. don't have time to maintain personal relationships like you once could. It's isolating. Suffocating. For all the times it can be rewarding, it breaks you down and wears you out.

"But you have a Clan that needs a strong leader. Your Clan-mates have been beat down so much over the seasons, they need a leader who can stand up for them and bring them back to a state of glory.

"Leadership is a responsibility that takes precidence over any of your.. desires, your wants. If you are not willing to put your Clan above all, then you are not ready to take the steps to making ThunderClan strong again."

Lionstar paused, giving Buckyboy a moment before he continued. "There will be times you'll have to handle unpleasant situations. Aggressive Clan-mates who must be exiled or executed, situation depending. Random murders and mutilations. Fighting to defend what is right, and facing the consequences for that." He could see Frostflight.

Collapsed in the bush, blood oozing from being gutted and staining the snow crimson. The fear in his eyes, the plead for help. Uselessness.

He didn't want to die.

He could see Leopardshine.

Erratic, deranged. Turning on Fawnpaw in the hopes The Savages would take his Pinefawn away, only for them to turn on him instead. The screeching and the blood as gray and white fur was shredded to pieces.

Ravenshade, Halfstone, Snailriver, Petalwish. Fallenstream. Clan-mates who were murdered by rogues or killed from the result of battle.

Consequences of a lack of guards, a desire to put ShadowClan in their place.

The thoughts put a pit in Lionstar's stomach. These weren't even all the faces he watched pass on - just some.

".. But under no circumstance, should you not give up. You have been chosen to lead for a reason. I know you have the capacity to be a great leader: you served ThunderClan well when they needed you during the fire. If anyone can do this, it's you."

[ Slushie ]

teddy.
September 26th, 2020, 12:39 PM
{ Cobra bmkmb }

Softbear just wanted to go back and sleep but a patrol was a patrol, even if he was left being the third wheel to whatever dynamic duo those two were.

He pushed past them to walk along side each of the cats, limgering slightly in front so he had a better angel if he had to look over his shoulder towards them and read their lips but for now they walked, softbear remaining relatively silent as he knew he would come face to face with his biggest fear.

Water.

duckie
September 26th, 2020, 04:49 PM
Aspensky

Aspensky escorted Glowpaw to the border without much of a word, trailing behind the tom to ensure there was no room for attack if Glowpaw felt like putting up a fight. If he wanted to make conversation - which wasn't very likely - he could very well pipe up or state his case. Aspensky paused at the scent markers, not meeting the apprentice's, ex-apprentice's, gaze for a moment.

"I did try." he muttered, mostly to himself, "But you just wouldn't... Everything you did seemed intent on making things harder for yourself."

[ BreadTurtle ]

nocturnal
September 27th, 2020, 11:01 PM
[ Cobra Romulus ]

Smallpines was... well, just as the name suggested, there were pines. They weren't small at all. Small compared to other trees that he'd seen elsewhere, perhaps, but compared to.a cat? Nope, the were huge. 'Towering' was another way that they could be described.

Lionpaw had calmed down a bit since the little incidents before leaving in the clearing. He wasn't super bright and chirpy, but he wasn't fuming, either. Somewhat reserved, determined to complete his first ever patrol correctly.

He had forgotten, though. Was this a border patrol or a hunting patrol? Wait, never mind. Smallpines was the border between ThunderClan and RiverClan, and the deputy wouldn't send out a hunting patrol so far away from camp... right?

Whatever. The golden tom had no idea what he was supposed to be doing; he was just following Softbear in silence at the moment. Whiteclaw would give them commands later. Hopefully, he was still sane enough to do that.

Cobra
September 28th, 2020, 10:17 AM
// bmkmb Romulus

Whiteclaw trudged ahead, regretting every mistake he'd made since they'd left. He had to be suchan idiot. Why didn't Buckstar hire him? He looked down at Lionpaw, his breath catching in his throat. "Hey," Whiteclaw muttered. "I think...I got caught up in my emotions. Sorry..." Trying...to...make...it...work.

Whiteclaw brushed abruptly past Softbear, clearing his throat. "Hello, Softbrain," he meowed, purposefully messing up mispronouncing the tom's name. "Please check the border, and tell me if needs re-marking. Lionpaw-" He turned to the golden tom, quick and professional.

"Lionpaw." A purr emitted from the grey tom's maw, and he twitched his whiskers at his apprentice. The meaning was clear-listen. "Why don't you look at the border with me? I'm certain I smelled some prey over there. I think that RiverClan has been getting...out of control. Now, come."

Whiteclaw sauntered over to the border, right beneath one of the tree's with the most sap(haha). Unfortunately, right below it was some half eaten prey. On ThunderClan's side of the border. Whiteclaw sniffed it, and detected fish and water. He clenched his jaw with anger, and sighed. "Looks like someone was hungry and ate our prey." Honestly, what would Buckstar say? He and Lionstar were on good terms, but...ugh.

This could ruin it all.

Reptilian Cabinets
October 2nd, 2020, 08:25 PM
Aspensky

Aspensky escorted Glowpaw to the border without much of a word, trailing behind the tom to ensure there was no room for attack if Glowpaw felt like putting up a fight. If he wanted to make conversation - which wasn't very likely - he could very well pipe up or state his case. Aspensky paused at the scent markers, not meeting the apprentice's, ex-apprentice's, gaze for a moment.

"I did try." he muttered, mostly to himself, "But you just wouldn't... Everything you did seemed intent on making things harder for yourself."

[ BreadTurtle ]

GlowPaw whipped his head around, "Excuse me? I made everything harder for myself? I don't need to listen to you, your just a little mouse brain. For the last time that was an accident! Do I need to spell it out for you?" He growled, his glare locking on to the other tom, "Give me one reason why I shouldn't put a nick in your ear." He snarled, his claws unsheathing. "One more thing, my name always will and has been GlowDawn." GlowDawn began slowly wagging his golden tail.

duckie
October 3rd, 2020, 09:15 AM
Aspensky

"You don't accidentally unsheathe your claws and attack a clanmate, Glowpaw!" he shot back immediately, fur bristling with agitation, "Everything you have done since your demotion has been for the purpose of being an antagonistic ass! Of course you've made everything harder for yourself!"

Taking a deep breath, Aspensky stepped back in order to put some distance between them. He didn't need to get angry. Just stay calm. We can resolve this. He could see Glowpaw's unsheathed claws and unsheathed his own, but hoped to StarClan he wouldn't have to use them.

"I don't want to hurt you, Glowpaw. We don't have to fight." he meowed gently, "Just walk away. We don't have to do this."

[ BreadTurtle ]

nocturnal
October 4th, 2020, 09:55 PM
[ Cobra ]
(Romulus won't be replying to the patrol anymore, with the excuse being that Softbear wanted to avoid being near water.)

The golden tom continued to walk along, the thoughts screaming from his mind. Thoughts of how he couldn't stand his mentor, how said mentor likely wanted to murder him, and thoughts that made him wonder how he hadn't been exiled yet. Honestly, Lionpaw was a loner at heart and he always would be. This whole "being part of a clan" thing grated on his nerves. It would only be a matter of time until he gave up completely, or perhaps he already had. He didn't scream or irritate easily, but recently, that had been all that he could do.

Lionpaw barely listened as Whiteclaw apologized. That's what it was meant to be, right? An apology? Because at this rate, the abyssinian mix couldn't tell. The words went through one ear and out the other. His mentor had already betrayed his trust on more than one occasion. It would take more than some flimsy words to repair that gap.

His fur prickled as Whiteclaw purposely mispronounced Softbear's name, but when he looked around, the other cat was nowhere to be seen. Had he left already, actually being productive as Lionpaw and Whiteclaw bickered? Perhaps.

The apprentice's fur prickled even more as Whiteclaw purred. That was just strange and... was he implying that RiverClan was acting up? Begrudgingly curious, Lionpaw followed after his mentor, not wanting to get into any more trouble than he was already in.

Spotting the leftover prey about the same time that his mentor did, Lionpaw padded over to it and prodded the crowfood with his paw. It reeked of fish, and with fish obviously came water. "How do you know it was RiverClan?" the golden tom challenged. He knew that Whiteclaw was assuming the easiest answer. "I don't smell any salt - RiverClan cats always have a bit of saltwater on them. This is just regular water - it could've been a rogue or a loner."

Finpaw
October 5th, 2020, 03:41 AM
wnder Falco Slinky

After meeting up with his mentor and the rest of their patrol at camp, Pikepaw followed their lead out to the ThunderClan border. This was the first time he’d ever traveled so far out of camp before, but he couldn’t muster much more than the barest twinge of interest in the unfamiliar surroundings. As far as he was concerned, it was just a lot more of the same: trees, reeds, water, bushes, open spaces, and more water. Territory was territory and that was it. Kits’ obsession with escaping camp to see more of it was always beyond him.

Back to the task at hand, however, Pikepaw could now catch the - very old, very faint - scent of unfamiliar cats up ahead, which he could only assume meant the border was just up ahead. It was time to focus on why they were here.

“What do we do when we get there?” he asked, to whoever would answer.

(( Oh geez, I completely forgot about the patrol notice, whoops;;! If any of y’all have the time today / tomorrow, perhaps we could try to just speed through it in a few posts? And don’t worry about staying around to finish it / responding if you can’t, I’ll be here all day for whoever else is and we can probably wrap it up on our own by the 6th. Unless it’d be easier to just scrap it ofc ))

Ramen Noodles
October 5th, 2020, 09:08 AM
“Try to smell other cats from other clans” Riverpad meowed to Pikepaw.

duckie
October 5th, 2020, 09:44 AM
Aspensky

Not seeing the second of the assigned warriors step forward, Aspensky climbed to his paws and made his way over to join the pair of apprentices. He would help lead the way out into the territory and towards the border, occasionally glancing back to check if Spiritedleap was trying to catch up. They were moving at a fairly slow pace so if they wanted to join, they could.

"We mark the border with our scent," he meowed in response to Pikepaw, "And keep an eye out for any trespassers. Pretty simple, really."

- - - -

Sorrelpaw

The tortoisehell molly padded along beside the others without much enthusiasm. She could only hope there were some trespasser or something at the border, or else this would be a terrible boring trip. She didn't even see the point in marking the borders so frequently anyway. How did a bit of strong scent deter anyone?

"So, what, we just rub against some bushes or something and call it a day?" she asked, raising a brow.

[ I don't think Slinky is,, active so i'm just gonna throw aspen in here to get this finished before tomorrow. We can just rush through it real quick / not worry about the prompt Slinky Falco Finpaw ]

Ramen Noodles
October 5th, 2020, 10:00 AM
(So I was correct right?) wnder

Finpaw
October 5th, 2020, 02:39 PM
wnder Falco

“Easy enough,” Pikepaw replied to Aspensky, with a glance at the other apprentice next to him. And boring enough, he added to himself. Her unenthusiastic demeanor for the patrol reminded him of how he was with.. basically everything. He appreciated that she’d then asked her question before he might’ve had to, since it saved him from having to bother with it.

Finally reaching the border, Pikepaw quickly noticed a stand-alone pine tree that positively reeked of RiverClan scent. Not as much as camp dens or what he imagined a freshly marked border was like, of course, but still distinctly stronger than anywhere else they’d passed in the territory. This must be one of the things they'd have to mark.

Remembering his mentor’s words on what to do when they got there, he tipped his head back and took a few long, deep breaths.

“I think I can smell them. Kinda musky and weird, like how mice from the woods are.” Pikepaw flicked an ear in Riverpad’s direction, but didn’t turn back to face him as he spoke. “Not as strong as our scent being here right now, though. Is that ThunderClan?”

Ramen Noodles
October 5th, 2020, 03:00 PM
“Huh weird.”, Riverpad meowed to himself then said, “Hey Aspensky do you smell that?”.
( wnder I didn’t know where to go with it so I’m leaving it up to you. And when I said do you smell that I was thinking maybe you smelled the same thing I did but I wasn’t exactly sure what I should make it be.)

Confuzzled.Lynx
October 5th, 2020, 04:58 PM
[ RussetShade ]

Black paws padded over the ground next to the border of ThunderClan and RiverClan. The tom stopped, listening and scenting for any other cats. Only the pawsteps of Dovepaw could now be heard, her fresh scent strong and flooding his senses. "This is the ThunderClan and RiverClan border, or Small Pines if you please" Dogflame informed the molly. "Buckstar is the leader of ThunderClan, Glidingfeather is the Deputy" the warrior continued.

~Berry~
October 5th, 2020, 05:00 PM
Dovepaw nodded
Dogflame are apprentices aloud to go on walks only in are territory? Lynxpaw

Confuzzled.Lynx
October 5th, 2020, 05:06 PM
[ RussetShade ]

The tom shook his head. "Apprentices must always be with a warrior when they are not in the camp" Dogflame explained to the she-cat. His black ears searched for any sound that didn't come from them, copper eyes alert. "Let's keep walking onto ShadowClan ..."

~Berry~
October 5th, 2020, 05:23 PM
Dovepaw followed him teying to stay by his side. Lynxpaw

duckie
October 6th, 2020, 02:03 PM
Aspensky

"Right. ThunderClan has more of an earthy smell when they're not... burnt." He cleared his throat awkwardly, "ShadowClan is father down the border and they smell much of the same just a bit more damp."

He glanced over at Riverpad and paused to take in a deeper breath but didn't smell anything particularly out of the ordinary, "I'm not sure," he replied, "Smells normal to me. Let's go ahead and get the border marked, alright? Definitely bring it up if you notice anything else that's off, though, Riverpad."

With that he set to refreshing some of the nearby markers, slowly moving along the border.

- - - - -

Sorrelpaw

Sorrelpaw followed Aspensky's lead, albeit not very enthusiastically, and padded further along the border to work on some of the markers ahead of the warrior. She just wanted to get this over with quickly and motioned for the others to do the same.

[ Slinky Falco Finpaw ]

Ramen Noodles
October 6th, 2020, 02:05 PM
“Ok Aspensky.”, Riverpad purred happily.

Finpaw
October 6th, 2020, 04:43 PM
wnder Falco

Pikepaw kept pace with Aspensky as they moved along the border, watching how the warrior marked specific landmarks every few tail-lengths. Getting the gist of it, he ran up ahead a ways past Sorrelpaw to take care of some on his own. He didn’t want to have to stay out here any longer than they had to, either.

With all of them working together to refresh the border, it didn’t take much longer for them to finish and meet back up at the end of it. Pikepaw returned to his mentor’s side, and silently awaited Aspensky’s next direction as their patrol leader.

duckie
October 6th, 2020, 09:00 PM
Aspensky

Before long, they had all of the markers refreshed and they could head home. Aspensky have a quick, surveying glance up and down the border just in case there was anything out of order and, seeing nothing suspicious, moved to start heading home.

“Looks like we’re done here.” He meowed, “Lets head on back.”

- - - - -

Sorrelpaw

“Finally.” Sorrelpaw huffed, thoroughly bores with this endeavor. She wasn’t terribly enthused to be heading back to camp, either, but at least then she could hunt down some little minion and send them off to do her bidding. This was just plain boring. She would tail behind Aspensky the entire walk home.

[ Finpaw Falco gonna go ahead and report so it’s not late ]

Confuzzled.Lynx
October 7th, 2020, 06:24 PM
[ RussetShade ]

Dogflame

"Let's move onto ShadowClan ... Just be careful" the tom instructed Dovepaw. Dogflame walked along the border until he was ready to break off into the territory.

[ My bad. I missed the mention ]

~Berry~
October 7th, 2020, 08:02 PM
I will do not worry...
Dovepaw kept walking. Lynxpaw
( No worries )

pidgeon
October 13th, 2020, 08:36 AM
Shadeleaf Boo Bread

Mossygrove followed behind the other two cats, taking in her surroundings. This would be her first time out in the territory, and she was enjoying the fresh air. She allowed herself to feel a sense of calm as she breathed in the misty breeze.
It wasn't long before she caught the scent of ThunderClan and realized they must be at the border.

"Are we here?" she asked, wanting to clarify. Dumb question. They're going to think I'm daft.

Shade.
October 13th, 2020, 08:57 AM
Shadeleaf Boo Bread

Mossygrove followed behind the other two cats, taking in her surroundings. This would be her first time out in the territory, and she was enjoying the fresh air. She allowed herself to feel a sense of calm as she breathed in the misty breeze.
It wasn't long before she caught the scent of ThunderClan and realized they must be at the border.

"Are we here?" she asked, wanting to clarify. Dumb question. They're going to think I'm daft.

Lizardpaw looked up at her and nodded. She walked over to the border. They had to mark it. She usually did stuff on her own but she waited for instructions just in case Duckbounce had any.
Boo Bread

Dovey
October 13th, 2020, 11:30 AM
Jack
Jaywing walked to the Smallpines. "Welcome to smallpines, The riverclan and Thunderclan border, She told Spottedpaw.

JusticeRabbit
October 13th, 2020, 11:37 AM
Cool!!!!! she said happily.
Star Wolf

Dovey
October 13th, 2020, 12:32 PM
Cool!!!!! she said happily.
Star Wolf
"Can you smell Thunderclan?" Jaywing asked.

JusticeRabbit
October 13th, 2020, 12:34 PM
She sniffed the air and smelt a warm scent Yep she meowed looking ahead and then looking at Jaywing.
Star Wolf

Dovey
October 13th, 2020, 02:32 PM
She sniffed the air and smelt a warm scent Yep she meowed looking ahead and then looking at Jaywing.
Star Wolf
"They live in the forest area." Jaywing nodded at her apprentice. "Come on Let's hunt a bit so we can have so fresh-kill later,"

JusticeRabbit
October 13th, 2020, 02:41 PM
Ok do you mind if I try myself first? she asked sniffing the air.
Star Wolf

Bread
October 13th, 2020, 07:52 PM
Duckbounce saw Lizardpaw waiting, and opened her mouth to speak. "You can go ahead and start marking." The molly said to her apprentice before turning to Mossygrove. "And, incase you would need any help, feel free to ask us anything?" The end of what was supposed to be her sentence ended up trailing into a question. She wasn't sure if that was the right thing to meow but she went with it, although she probably knew how to do everything already. And with that, the molly started to go ahead and rub against some plants and bushes; anything that was loosing RiverClan's smell.

// punkscape , Shadeleaf

Shade.
October 14th, 2020, 07:22 AM
Boo Bread
punkscape

Lizardpaw started calmly marking the border. She was always worried she was doing it wrong. As a cat with no sense of smell she never quite understood the concept of scent and marking.

pidgeon
October 15th, 2020, 08:05 AM
(I thought I posted a response but it disappeared D: )

Mossygrove nodded to Duckbounce quietly, doing as she was told. She would hang near the back for now, only marking sparsely, as her scent was not fully RiverClan yet. It wasn't ShadowClan anymore, though, either, so that was one good thing. She just...figured she shouldn't take too many risks right now. So she'd go easy on the marking.

"Does ThunderClan give RiverClan much trouble?" she asked idly, not knowing how RiverClan's current politics were going.

Shadeleaf Boo Bread

Shade.
October 15th, 2020, 09:36 AM
punkscape
Boo Bread

Lizardpaw looked at Mossygrove with narrow eyes. So, she was interested. Considering the fact she had a warrior's name, Lizardpaw assumed that she was a previous clan cat. She probably wasn't from ThunderClan or was asking to avoid suspicion. Either way, Lizardpaw realized she was being silly. This cat seemed like no trouble and Lionstar had accepted her. She didn't usually notice others, not unless she has to fight them but her strategist's mind liked observing.
"I believe not." she mewed as a simple answer. She wasn't interested in politics.

JusticeRabbit
October 15th, 2020, 09:41 AM
Spottedpaw sniffed and smelled a mouse. Well from what I've heard... I can do this!! she thought dropping into a wonky hunters crouch she quietly stepped forward and pounced missing it by a bit. Star Wolf

Dovey
October 15th, 2020, 10:43 AM
Spottedpaw sniffed and smelled a mouse. Well from what I've heard... I can do this!! she thought dropping into a little wonky hunters crouch she quitly stepped forward and pounced on it killing it with a killing bite. She brought it to her mentor and said Is it good, Jaywing?! she asked exitedly. Star Wolf
(Pssst... She shouldn't get a clean normal kill and perfect on the first try :P)

JusticeRabbit
October 15th, 2020, 10:44 AM
(Lemme edit srry)

JusticeRabbit
October 15th, 2020, 10:46 AM
Star Wolf

Dovey
October 15th, 2020, 10:54 AM
Spottedpaw sniffed and smelled a mouse. Well from what I've heard... I can do this!! she thought dropping into a wonky hunters crouch she quietly stepped forward and pounced missing it by a bit. Star Wolf
(Alright better! :) )
"Good try." Jaywing smiled. "Try not to wag any part, and keep your tail up. Creep forward and..." Demstranting, the she-cat pounced on a vole. "Like that. Then burry it, and on our way home we can get it."

JusticeRabbit
October 15th, 2020, 10:57 AM
Ok!! she said sniffing the air. She smelt a mouse doing a little better of a hunters crouch she stalked upon it and pounced on it catching it it slipped away from her as she started to chase it and then lost it. She padded back to he rmentor dissapointed.
Star Wolf

Dovey
October 15th, 2020, 11:05 AM
Ok!! she said sniffing the air. She smelt a mouse doing a little better of a hunters crouch she stalked upon it and pounced on it catching it it slipped away from her as she started to chase it and then lost it. She padded back to he rmentor dissapointed.
Star Wolf
"It's only your first day, don't worry." Jaywing told her apprentice. Looking up at the sky, she noticed clouds. "Rain is coming. Tomorrow or the day after by the smell of it," Jaywing nodded. "Let's hunt a bit more. Do you know the differnce between hunting a mouse and a rabbit?" She asked.

JusticeRabbit
October 15th, 2020, 11:12 AM
"No..." she mewed
Star Wolf

Bread
October 16th, 2020, 09:41 PM
Duckbounce rubbed RiverClan's scent on a few more plants before nodding to back up that the two clans had been in peace. She took a good sniff and a look around; they'd marked pretty much all the area around here. "How about we go head down by the river. Maybe there will be something interesting there."

// punkscape , Shadeleaf

pidgeon
October 17th, 2020, 04:49 PM
Boo Bread Shadeleaf

Mossygrove paused when Duckbounce made the suggestion to go to the river. She hadn't spent much time near the river, and frankly it still frightened her. Her instincts were telling her to make an excuse, tell the group they need to just get back and report their patrol, but...maybe this could be an opportunity.

"Yeah, sure," she nodded to the patrol leader kindly, hiding her anxieties.

Shade.
October 18th, 2020, 02:32 AM
Boo Bread
punkscape

Lizardpaw looked around to Duckbounce.
"Of course. I would like to improve my fishing skills anyway." she mewed calmly and turned to the direction of the river.

Bread
October 19th, 2020, 01:07 PM
Duckbounce nodded and started heading down to the river with the two others.

As they wound up at their destination, which was not far off, the molly spotted something in the river. What's that? She turned around to look at Lizardpaw and Mossygrove but quickly tilted her head back over to the river. The she-cat shrugged and carefully hopped over to the thing sitting in the middle of the river. Coming closer, Duckbounce spotted uprooted roots. Must be a fallen tree. Once again she turned around to the other two cats to see what their response to this was.

// punkscape , Shadeleaf

pidgeon
October 19th, 2020, 05:43 PM
Boo Bread Shadeleaf

Mossygrove followed along quietly, and soon scented what smelled like damp, upturned soil. Sure enough, soon a large fallen tree came into view, crashed over the river. Her eyes widened. What could have upturned a whole tree?
"I guess it has been stormy," She commented idly, knowing there'd been one or two large storms passing through.

Shade.
October 20th, 2020, 12:18 AM
Boo Bread
punkscape

Lizardpaw looked at the tree carefully. She approached it cautiously. After a good look she turned back to the others.
"It's lodged on pretty well. What are we going to do now?" she asked. She didn't see a problem with the tree but the others might have one.

Bread
October 20th, 2020, 03:04 PM
Duckbounce nodded her head to both of the cats. "We should go and report this, buuuut.... we could stay a bit longer and fish on the other side of the river—only if you two would like!"

// punkscape , Shadeleaf // sorry for short reply but I'm going to duplicate Duck and have her report the tree so their patrol report is in! o:

The Kitty.
October 21st, 2020, 01:26 PM
FlickerFang growled "Riverclan fish! Come and fight you cowards!"// @Zesty Mango (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=136)

Goslingpaw

"Come and fight?"

Goslingpaw repeated, the words tasting sour upon her tongue's bloodstained surface. An array of willows bordered her neat physique, a clout of mist daubing the damp air from around her. Orange eye twitching, the tortoiseshell weaseled her way out from the shadows, shoulders shuddering excitedly with her each and every movement. Lips curling, she shot a glance back over her slender shoulder to check that Blizzardflub was still trailing after her.

The gray tip of her tail flicked as she slinked steadily toward the tabby, careful as to not end up accidentally crossing the border. "Careful, Blizzardsky," she muttered, her voice tinted with amusement. "This one reeks of ThunderClan."

Dovey
October 21st, 2020, 02:10 PM
// @Zesty Mango (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=136)

Goslingpaw

"Come and fight?"

Goslingpaw repeated, the words tasting sour upon her tongue's bloodstained surface. An array of willows bordered her neat physique, a clout of mist daubing the damp air from around her. Orange eye twitching, the tortoiseshell weaseled her way out from the shadows, shoulders shuddering excitedly with her each and every movement. Lips curling, she shot a glance back over her slender shoulder to check that Blizzardflub was still trailing after her.

The gray tip of her tail flicked as she slinked steadily toward the tabby, careful as to not end up accidentally crossing the border. "Careful, Blizzardsky," she muttered, her voice tinted with amusement. "This one reeks of ThunderClan."
"And you reak of fish-face, you non-nataurl cat thing!" Who did these cats think they were? Flickerfang snorted.
Zesty Mango

[Where'd you even did that up from XD]

pidgeon
October 22nd, 2020, 07:10 AM
Boo Bread Shadeleaf

Mossygrove's ears perked up when she heard Duckbounce's suggestion.
"I've um...actually never fished before," she admitted aloud. "I think...it would be fun to learn how." She nodded her head in agreement, deciding this would be better than just going back to her nest and being alone.

Shade.
October 22nd, 2020, 07:51 AM
punkscape
Boo Bread

Lizardpaw carefully trotted over to the river.
"Duckbounce and I could teach you." she mewed at the she-cat. It wouldn't be much trouble.

Splashy
November 1st, 2020, 10:32 AM
+ Boo Bread Peril +
Rainsplash padded up to the lands nearing the Thunderclan lands. Narrowing his eyes across the border, Rainsplash got up to one of the starting trees of the border, immediately marking without word.

"We'll head down the entire length, rotating who marks each part of the Border."

He meowed as he started continuing on to the next marker, flicking his tail for one of the two cats to come and mark it.

Starfall
November 5th, 2020, 07:36 PM
Sageflurry
Roseleader Wolfgirl8

The Warrior dipped her head in thanks than made her way out to the territory. It was a little damp out near the River, but that was to be expected. Soon it would simply get chilly, wet cold especially around these parts.

She looked back behind her, once they got close to their destination and tilted her head to the side. "I say we split up, yea? Cover more ground that way. If not let me know now." she announced, leaning hear head forwards and twitching her hears.

Roseleader
November 5th, 2020, 07:40 PM
Sageflurry
Roseleader Wolfgirl8

The Warrior dipped her head in thanks than made her way out to the territory. It was a little damp out near the River, but that was to be expected. Soon it would simply get chilly, wet cold especially around these parts.

She looked back behind her, once they got close to their destination and tilted her head to the side. "I say we split up, yea? Cover more ground that way. If not let me know now." she announced, leaning hear head forwards and twitching her hears.

Berrydust says I don,t see why not.

Wolfgirl8
November 5th, 2020, 09:14 PM
Forestpaw gave a swift nod and turned her head in the direction she’d be going to check. She took a step forward before halting and turning around to look at her mentor. “Are we...marking b-borders or?” She asked lowered her ears in embarrassment.
( Starfall Roseleader )

Starfall
November 6th, 2020, 10:00 PM
Sageflurry
Roseleader Wolfgirl8

The Calliby looked over at the Apprentice and gave a gentle smile. "Very good question Forestpaw. We'll be marking borders, and checking to see if everything's in order." she stated.

With that she headed off, leaving the two to their own devices as she began to mark.

Confuzzled.Lynx
November 7th, 2020, 03:06 AM
[ Rani BILL. ]

Dogflame

He led Lionstar and Snakepaw to Smallpines, breathing in the familair scent of pine needles. The tom stood there for a bit, scenting the air. "I believe there are voles around and ... You're right Snakepaw. Finches" he commented. The warrior gave a quick nod of his head to say they could start hunting and he stalked off in the direction of a vole. He tried to be careful not to make any sounds or sudden movements as he slowly tracked down his prey.

Roseleader
November 7th, 2020, 10:24 AM
Berrydust says so Forestpaw, we better start marking borders. Wolfgirl8

Wolfgirl8
November 7th, 2020, 08:08 PM
Forestpaw nodded again staying silent. The russet apprentice felt weird being so close to another clan! She vaguely remembered Riverclan from when she’d stayed there fro a day or two with the rest of Thunderclan due to the fire. “Okay Uh ye-yes I’ll start!” She said quietly.

After starting to mark the borders Forestpaw came across an unfamiliar looking plant. The plant was quite large with it seemed as if it was a bunch of one plant all together. Curious Forestpaw reached a hesitant paw towards it. Unknown to the apprentice the plant was nettle or rather...stinging nettle.
( Roseleader Starfall Poor Forestpaw she’s probably into it! Totally haven’t already decided she will )

Rani
November 8th, 2020, 05:37 PM
Snakepaw weaved his way through the area contentedly sniffing at everything, taking in the scents he was still inexperienced with. Looking up and around he took in a deep breath picking up on the birds and giving Dogflame a pleased ear flick. Finches, the waxy scent of pine, other riverclan who'd been here before aaaaaaand.... Snakepaw didn't know what that last scent was barley a flicker that the apprentice was lucky to pick up from a brief change in the wind. It was strange, the only thing he could liken it to was another cat but it was,,, wrong. Snakepaw decided it must be thunderclan, inexperienced as he was because they were on the border and all and what else could it be?
"I think I can catch the finches ok but I may need some help later if I want to have any chance of catching a vole, never hunted one of those before." His statement was almost a question if the warrior was willing to help him even if his pride wouldn't allow him to outright ask with Lionstar present.

Speaking of him time to set his plan into motion! Darting around a natural corner in the sort of path the others were heading down the tom snagged a low branch attached to a tree and pulled, creating tension as he pretended to 'just happen' to pass it. As soon as Lionstar rounded the corner Snakepaw let go causing the branch to whip around and potentially hit the leader, a good snap to the snout would help his overblown ego! (never mind that the tallest branches the young tom could grab were only chest or leg high for Lionstar given the hight differences) "Whoops watch out back there!" He threw out as he moved off to find a finch facing away to hide his grin.

Lynxpaw BILL.

Starfall
November 8th, 2020, 08:54 PM
Sageflurry
Roseleader Wolfgirl8
The molly sniffed about as she finished marking, looking around the border to make sure there weren't any Riverclanners about. If there were she was sure there wouldn't be a scuttle, after all they could easily explain what they were doing.

The Calliby took a few more seconds to patrol the border before she set off to find her companions. Hopefully they were finished and they could report back. It always made the day a little better when the patrols went by easily.

Sageflurry was still a little ways away from the group, couldn't quite see her Apprentice or Berrydust.

-----------------------------------

Gentlethunder
Slushie

The tom had decided he needed a breather. The camp was cluttered as always, not that he didn't love the busy buzz of Riverclan. But between the kits squealing and all the chatter that echoed in the opening he figured a few moment's of silence wouldn't hurt. Excitement was practically oozing from the clan. The new medicine cat's were announced, and frankly, it was a good pick-me-up. Needed. Of course he was overjoyed, proud, though one of them seemed as though they didn't wish to be a Medicine cat. It was understandable. Most wish to persue the art of being a Warrior. Sure, he'd gone over and offered himself as a canidate, but he was glad he wasn't chosen.

Heavy pawsteps stopped near the border of Thunderclan. Not close enough to where it would make a Thunderclanner sweat, but not far away enough either. He was at a happy middle. Although he loved the smell of their crisp river, he would be lying if he said he disliked the smell of the pines and the maples. Earthy. It was always a nice surprise. Letting out a long sigh he laid himself down. There was more grass near the border, so it wasn't hard finding a soft grassy spot.

So much hubub, he was finding it difficult to keep up. Maybe he truly was getting old? Thankfully, that train of thought stopped as he heard some snaps and cracks coming from the other side of the border. He did nothing more than peek open an eye and smile. "It's a pretty nice temprature, no? I don't plan on stealing any mice or anything like that from you. So don't worry. Preffer fish more myself anyways." he stated, tail thwacking behind him.

Wolfgirl8
November 10th, 2020, 04:31 PM
Forestpaw was about to touch the plant but thought better of it. Who knew it might be poisonous! Or it could be a regular plant and her paranoia was for nothing. The russet furred molly moved to sit down hoping her patrol mates would be back soon. She sniffed the air hoping to try and guess how close they were when suddenly....SNAP! Forestpaw yelped green eyes widening in surprise. She saw two glowing eyes getting closer....and closer. She tensed until she realized it was just a bird though she was still a little on edge.

Forestpaw had been waiting for a couple minutes and had calmed down when something caught her eyes. A small green frog was hopping about. Awww how cute maybe I can get a closer look. The russet apprentice crouched looking at the frog. Hmmmm I should probably catch it too bad it’s so cute....well maybe a little weird but cute. Two green eyes narrowed honing in on their prey. Pressed against the slightly wet ground Forestpaw creeped towards the frog and leaped caring it between her paws but falling into the nettle bush. “Yes I got it!” She exclaimed quietly. It wasn’t much but it was something! Then her eyes started watering and she blinked. Her paw pads suddenly stung as well as her nose not to mention some of the areas where her fur was thinner. Forestpaw slowly edged out of the nettle still gripping her catch. She dropped the frog to call out, “Uhhhm...Sageflurry! I fell into a plant and I think it stung me! ”. Forestpaw lowered her ears slightly embarrassed. “It’s not bad though!” She added as an afterthought.
( Starfall Roseleader )

BEAR.
November 10th, 2020, 10:50 PM
Unfortunately for Snakepaw, Lionstar didn't go in the direction he thought he would.

Lionstar instead had gone around the trail, checking out the faint scent of a fox before he wrapped around to stand behind the apprentice. As Snakepaw let the branch go at nothing, Lionstar leaned over his shoulder to spook him. "Boo!"

Whether it worked or not, he didn't care - chuckling to himself as he trotted away to get closer to Dogflame. "Keep your ears peeled, a fox has been around within the last day or so." He'd start hunting in a moment, but he wanted to make sure Dogflame was aware of the potential danger.

[ Lynxpaw, Rani ]

Starfall
November 11th, 2020, 09:29 PM
Sageflurry
Wolfgirl8 Roseleader

Her mosey turned into a sprint as she heard her name get yelled. She skid in front of the Apprentice, ears twitching. She took only a few seconds to look over the younger molly before she was gently urging her forwards with her tail. Brows furrowed in worry. "Does it hurt anywhere? I need you to be honest." she asked, lifting a paw, but pausing right next to Forestpaw's face. She held it there for a few moments before bringing it down.

"I don't know where Berryscorch went, but we're leaving without him. Let's get you to Frostbreeze and make sure you're okay." she stated, her voice stern.

Wolfgirl8
November 11th, 2020, 09:48 PM
Forestpaw flushed embarrassed but grateful for her mentor’s worry. She was about to stay it only stung a little when the pain increased a little. Forestpaw awkwardly moved her paws internally yelling at them to stop stinging along with the rest of her body. Thank starclan the whatever that plant was hand’t gotten in her eyes! The russet apprenticed shuddered just thinking about it. “I-it doesn’t hurt to to bad it’s more of a...sting...that hurts..uhmmm....” Forestpaw trailed off at the end stupidly. “Uhh well it-it mainly my paws and nose and some parts of my fur the rest only tingles and stings a bit!” Forestpaw admitted.

As Sageflurry said she’d be taking her to Frostbreeze Forestpaw inwardly screamed. She didn’t want to be rude but was Frostbreeeze even qualified to treat a thorn in the paw? Well...probably or else Buckstar wouldn’t have chosen her! Maybe she’s better then I remember her! “A-alright then I guess we report to Glidingfeather?” She mewed.
( Starfall Roseleader )

Starfall
November 11th, 2020, 09:58 PM
Sageflurry
Wolfgirl8 Roseleader

The molly looked at her apprentice, slowing her pace so the younger could keep up. "If it hurts too much to walk let me know. You most likely just fell in a Nettle bush." she stated calmly. "Just make sure not to touch your face. Hopefully it's an easy fix. I've never heard of anyone going into early retirement because of it." she thought aloud. It was true. Maybe she had overreacted, the worry on Forestpaw's face mirrored on her own. Internally she shamed herself. She was supposed to be a rock of support not a blade of grass.

The Calliby looked behind her. "I will report to Glidingfeather. You head straight to Frostbreeze's den. If she permits it I'll join you in there shortly." she stated. "Come we're almost home. Hopefully Berryscorch will catch up with us soon...or he'll make it home later." she said.
(Alrighty we can probably just end it here aye? Unless you want one more response post /w\ )

Wolfgirl8
November 11th, 2020, 10:03 PM
Forestpaw gave her mentor a small smile. I’m so lucky to have such a great mentor! Some mentors would just ignore it or something...I’m not sure...but Sageflurry is definetly one of the best mentors ever! As Sageflurry said no one had gone into early retirement due to nettles Forestpaw let out a small laugh. There was no way she was letting a plant however annoying or painful, ruin her future as a warrior! Nah if she went blind she’d still train to be a warrior! Nothing was stopping her!

“Thank you Sagelfurry! And alright”Forestpaw mewed. Hopefully Berrydust won’t worry and think we got hurt or captured or something! If he does I’ll make sure I apologize for scaring him! “Sageflurry you’re the best mentor a cat could ask for,” Forestpaw murmured as they neared camp. She swished her tail in an attempt to distract herself from the tingly feeling on her pelt and her stinging paw pads.
( Starfall Roseleader I had to do this I regret nothing. Ps sorry bout going ahead without you Roseleader )

Confuzzled.Lynx
November 15th, 2020, 04:44 PM
[ Rani BILL. ]

Dogflame

He had been tracking down a vole when Lionstar had warned him. The tom gave a quick, small nod and turned his attention back to his prey. Dogflame stalked the furry creature quietly, hesitating as it came into view. The warrior moved a few steps closer before pouncing, breaking the creature's neck in an instant.

JusticeRabbit
November 16th, 2020, 03:39 PM
Spottedpaw ran to the border and sniffed the air making sure this was the right direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BILL. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BEAR.
November 16th, 2020, 03:45 PM
https://i.imgur.com/BOm76YG.png

Lionstorm didn't care that she ran ahead, as she never really left his sight.

"The biggest lesson I want you to learn today, Spottedpaw, is making up your mind quickly. You are almost a warrior, you can't let other people decide things for you. Especially in the event you're in a situation you can't stall a decision in."

Lionstorm stopped by the border, tasting the air. "You said you knew about ThunderClan? Enlighten me."

[ Creeped Out ]

JusticeRabbit
November 16th, 2020, 03:52 PM
"Thunderclan's main prey is Squirrel and Mouse. They live with their special abbility of climbing trees and their clan that used to be Lionclan." she mewed thinking "An that's all I learned..." she mewed shyly.
BILL.

BEAR.
November 16th, 2020, 03:55 PM

Uhh, what?

Lionstorm actually paused, looking at Spottedpaw with confusion. "There is no such thing as LionClan?? There has never been a LionClan. What nonsense was he feeding you?"

[ Creeped Out ]

JusticeRabbit
November 16th, 2020, 03:57 PM
"I don't know." she shrugged looking over the borer.
BILL.

Rani
November 16th, 2020, 05:25 PM
Snakepaw let out a sharp yelp at the surprise immediately whirling to try and bat whoever was behind him (he knew it was Lionstar, lets be honest who else would it be) on the nose a couple times with an annoyed his before he stalked off nose and tail high pretending the entire thing didn't happen at all.

Right finches he needed to catch a finch. Finding one was easy, the tom spotting it pecking away at a worm in a nearby patch of sun, and while his stalking and pouncing was sloppy (he only had one bout of training and he was a kit when his mom took him to teach him in a fun little outing he remembered fondly) his quick snap of the neck was well done and fast. As long as he didnt think about why he knew that skill better than the others he'd be fine. No no dont think about it just burry your kill and move on.

Whats next anyway, ah right voles. "Dogflame? How does one hunt voles? The pounce and stuff is the same I think but is there any difference in the stalking to hunting birds?"
Snakepaw was pointed in asking the warrior over the menace he was steadily getting into a passive aggressive war with but the fact that he'd bitten down his pride and asked was still a good thing. The apprentice could only hope that the older tom was ok with teaching him (Snakepaw wasnt his apprentice after all) and wouldnt refuse for some stupid reason like that he was a medicine cat apprentice. Dogflame didn't seem the type to though, so hopefully he'd indulge.
BILL. Lynxpaw

BEAR.
November 17th, 2020, 03:11 PM

Wow, Jaywing had issues. Lionstorm made a note to bring this to Sootstar's attention. "Okay, so... disregard anything about those fantasy LionClans he told you of. The only Lion anything in this forest is me, because I was the one to make it happen." Anyway.

"Climbing isn't a special ability, all cats can do it. They practice it more because it helps them hunt in their dense forest. To be honest, I don't think they have 'anything' special about them outside of their ability to persevere through several fires and terrible leaders. Buckyboy is their newest one, and I hope to the Star Cats he doesn't screw things up for them again." The deputy of his wasn't ideal, for starts.

"Let's get this marked and we can head back to camp, alright?"

[ Creeped Out ]

BEAR.
November 17th, 2020, 03:21 PM
After departing from Dogflame, Lionstar was making his way through the nearby forest when the scent of fox returned.

This time, stronger. Fresher. Intrigued, Lionstar followed the scent - back around the forest to where it led.. right toward Dogflame.

Fur spiking, he sprang out of the bushes just in time to watch the creature lunge for Dogflame. "Look out!"

[ Lynxpaw, Rani ]

JusticeRabbit
November 17th, 2020, 03:44 PM
"Yes Lionstorm." She mewed heading back to camp.

BEAR.
November 19th, 2020, 02:32 AM

Lionstorm quirked his brow after her. "Did you forget the marking part...?"

[ Creeped Out ]

JusticeRabbit
November 19th, 2020, 07:58 AM
"No..."she mewed. "At least... alright." she said walking back to mark the border.
BILL.

BEAR.
November 19th, 2020, 10:46 PM

Yeah, Lionstorm wasn't convinced by her response. He quickly marked his part of the border before he focused his attention on her. "Listening and paying attention to tasks that need to be done are good traits to have, Spottedpaw."

[ Creeped Out ]

JusticeRabbit
November 20th, 2020, 07:23 AM
"Sorry, Lionstorm..." Spottedpaw mewed.
BILL.

BEAR.
November 21st, 2020, 02:31 PM

"I don't want you to be sorry," Lionstorm told her. "I want you to act like you're almost a warrior. Why would we come over here only to just walk away from an unmarked border?"

[ Creeped Out ]

JusticeRabbit
November 21st, 2020, 03:27 PM
"I don't know...." she mewed. "I'm just a bit tired and not thinking." She sigjed.
BILL.

Confuzzled.Lynx
November 21st, 2020, 07:54 PM
[ BILL. Rani ]

Dogflame

The tom had heard Snakepaw's question and was just about to reply when he heard Lionstar's warning. Dogflame tried to dart out of the way but the creature's sharp, snapping jaws caught the warrior by his right hind leg. He tried to swipe at the fox, claws and teeth trying to grab onto the beast's flesh.

Rani
November 22nd, 2020, 12:56 AM
Snakepaws fur puffed up in fright the apprentice scrambling back at the sudden appearance of the predator letting out a sharp cry of "Dogflame!" as the older tom got bit. Oh god oh dear god THAT was a fox!? Sure he was aware they were cat killers but he expected the animal his mother was named after to be at least controlled and clinical, this creature was nothing was a feral insane beast, hellbent on bloodshed. A sudden brutal and bloody shattering of another piece of Snakepaws naivety.

The small apprentice rapidly back-pedalled out of the was leaving room for the adults to fight and was about to run and get help but hesitated. He, wasn't he an apprentice now, meant to fight alongside the warriors and protect them as they protect him, wasn't he a medicine cat meant to be in the thick of things and help the hurt (something the besieged Dogflame already was). Snakepaw didn't know how to do either of those though, he didn't know a thing. But he couldn't run away, if he did it could be too late and by the time he retrieved help irreversible damage could be done. So a safe distance away from the fight he did the only thing he could, and scooped up a rock throwing it at the fox, managing to nail it in the shoulder. It was a futile effort sure, but what else could he do?
BILL. Lynxpaw

BEAR.
November 26th, 2020, 07:51 PM

Lionstorm shook his head at Spottedpaw, visibly disappointed in her behavior. "You have a head, use it next time." It didn't sit well with him - he was pretty sure she was suppose to be near the end of her training. "Finish up here and we can head back to camp."

[ Creeped Out ]

BEAR.
November 26th, 2020, 07:56 PM
The fox was upon Dogflame too quickly for Lionstar to stop it. He was too far away when it latched onto his leg, flinching when the rock struck it, and Lionstar leaped to land on the fox's back.

In the time it took him to latch on, the fox had already moved to yank Dogflame's leg down to unbalance him and pull him close, and released his leg to snap its jaws around his throat. If it caught him, the blow would likely be lethal.

[ Lynxpaw, Rani ]

Confuzzled.Lynx
November 26th, 2020, 09:49 PM
[ BILL. Rani ]

Dogflame

The fox-like warrior felt the fox yank on his leg and he stumbled to the ground. He turned his head just in time to see those horrid, sharp, large teeth of the beast clamp down on his neck. He yowled loudly in pain, inhaling once before freezing. Dogflame went limp. He was dead. Blood poured from his two wounds, his eyes already dull and lifeless. He was dead. The creature he was named after had killed him.

Rani
November 27th, 2020, 01:01 PM
A more experienced cat would see the lost cause for what it was and consider running while they still could a more emotionally cat would simply break down. Snakepaw simply yowled in rage. He refused to believe the warrior was dead, refused, Dogflame would be fine he just had to get that beast off of him so Snakepaw could could do something! He didnt know what that something was but there had to be something! He- he, right for big wounds you first put pressure on them because of the blood then try and seal them with cobwebs, other things could wait and while he didnt know how to fix shock or infections they were slower then bleeding out. It was a lost cause, yes, but the apprentice couldn't accept loosing yet another clanmate right in front of him while he was helpless.

First the fox had to go though. With a howl of "Dogflame!" Snakepaw darted forward attaching himself to the foxes leg with a vicious hiss. The small tom tucked himself in as close as possible by instinct alone, using the foxes own body as cover from its biting head as he did his best to savage its back legs with bites and claws. He wouldnt do any meaningful damage here but maybe he could get it to let go of Dogflame and if he was really lucky he could buy an opening for Lionstar to kill it. It was inadvisable sure and could get him seriously hurt but the idea of abandoning the warrior caught in his teeth was inconceivable to him.

BILL. Lynxpaw

BEAR.
November 28th, 2020, 02:28 AM
He was gone.

It was always a weird sensation to watch a cat die, especially one that Lionstar had known since he was a loner kit joining the Clan. It made his stomach twist uncomfortably, the uneasy feeling of his own mortality and the ticking biological clock that threatened to silence him at any moment.

Dogflame hadn't been the best warrior-- he had made a serious mistake with that rogue-- but Lionstar hadn't wished death upon him.

Angrily, while Snakepaw distracted the fox from Dogflame's body, Lionstar reached down and CHOMPED down on the fox's neck. As hard and as deep as he could, feeling the creature thrash beneath him and yelp in unadulterated pain. His claws hooked into the flesh of the canid to keep himself in place, shaking his head to induce more damage as his teeth shredded more skin and fur.

Maybe it wouldn't be fatal, but it'd hurt like hell and Lionstar released the fox to spit out a wad of bloodied fur and meat, springing down from it with a hiss. The fox, bleeding profusely from both its damaged legs and neck, whimpered as it backed away from the ferocious cats. It fled toward the river, leaving behind a trail of blood.

".. Let's take him home." Lionstar looked down at the orange tom's crumpled form, doing his best to remain stoic despite the shock that hung over him like a cloud. If only he'd been faster--

But 'ifs' wouldn't bring back the dead, and Lionstar moved to grab Dogflame's body and start the process of dragging him back to camp.

[ Rani, hope you don't mind if we wrap this up here since it's kinda old ]

LostInTheOrchids
December 3rd, 2020, 07:36 PM
@Larkstripe moving it here, as it is the border lol
Graytail was walking towards the stream as she scented a Thunderclan cat

Rani
December 6th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Snakepaw barley kept hold of the writhing fox while Lionstar maulled it, clingling tightly while it kicked, and he only barley managed to let go in time before it ran, avoiding being dragged along behind. But he didn’t really even spare a thought to the bolting predator closing the distance between him and the downed warrior moving to try, try all he could to help. Right what was it? Blood loss usually killed first in large injuries so you have to put weight on the wound to stop that first, it was just common sense. So the young tom reached out to Dogflames through to try and stop the still gushing blood, only to find him small paw dwarfed by the injury. It, it was bigger than his entire paw, both his paws even, and in the face of an immediate failure of his methods Snakepaw just froze. He froze and for a single endless second he was still, helpless in the face of an impossible task.

That was until Lionstar spoke. Snakepaw responded in a spitting yowl immediately “No! No Ive got to stop the bleeding! If I don’t he’ll die, we cant move him until I stop the bleeding!” The young apprentice shrieked as his paws flew over the would desperately trying to find a method that would just,,, make it better. There had to be one, there had to be a way and Snakepaws front legs turned red, slicked with blood as they were as he frantically kept trying. Delusion couldn’t sustain anyone forever though, not in the face of such obvious death and the apprentice fell quiet, shakily backing up as his eyes flicked between his bloodied paws and the corpse of a warrior (his mothers friend), the futility sinking in.

The small tom didn’t, couldn’t, say a word as Lionstar moved to pick up Dogflame and started back to camp only jolting into motion as he was Dogflames bushy tail dragging in the dirt. It seemed too much on an indignity, just too much, so silent in the face of the tragedy Snakepaw moved to lift any dragging limbs off of the ground for the walk back to the ground. It was the least he could do given he, in his own mind, had already failed at everything else.

BILL. Lynxpaw (Im happy with cutting it here, yeah. sorry for the delay got distracted and forgot a bit)

SunriseOof
December 14th, 2020, 04:19 PM
Kestrelsplash paused to sniff the air, breathing deeply as he surveryed his surroundings. He had missed his his Clan, his home. After driving that mouse-brained rogue out of the territory, he had been captured by Twolegs and locked away in their nest for moons. To be back in his territory again!
He was near Smallpines, he knew. The ginger RiverClan tom strode confidently down a path he knew well, towards the border with ThunderClan. Hopefully there was a patrol going by who would be able to find him.
"Won't they all be so delighted to see me back," he murmured aloud.
Xmas Bliss [willow] Snow Fox

Madelaine
December 14th, 2020, 04:24 PM
Cottonstrike lead his patrol out to Smallpines. He was curious of to what he was going to see. Maybe some missing clanmates. Who knew. The warrior turned to the other two cats. "Be very alert.", he meowed to them. The deaf tom felt the vibrations of paws on the ground and a scent hit his nose. It was slightly familiar, but he still wanted to make sure. "Whoever's out there come out. We can sense you.", Cottonstrike announced.

[ SunriseOfFire; [willow]; Snow Fox; ]

SunriseOof
December 14th, 2020, 04:32 PM
"Hey, Cottonstrike, miss me?" Kestrelsplash announced, striding out into the open. He knew the tom was deaf, and was careful to try to make it as easy as possible to read his lips. "I was just busy chasing a malicious rogue out of the territory and getting captured by Twolegs. Nothing much, ya know?"
. Xmas Bliss [willow] Snow Fox

BEAR.
December 14th, 2020, 05:34 PM
Firehawk was a bit out of shape, a combination of surviving as a housepet and being a queen before he vanished. He was wheezing when he finally made it to the river, hunched over by the bank when a familiar set of scents caught his attention.

His eyes ignited with his glee, heart skipping a beat as he straightened himself on shaky legs. "Cottonstrike!" He croaked, recognizing the young cat his son had taken a shine too instantly. "I'm sorry," the apology seeped out, his ears flattened back. "I didn't want to leave." He understood life in the Clan was turbulent, and a part of him dreaded his return to what transpired in his absence. With his sons being as they were.. he wasn't anticipating good news.

He was aware of Kestrelsplash's materialization and the news of more Twoleg captures didn't set easy on his old bones. "Perhaps we should talk to Lionstar about the Twolegs.. see if we can find a way to prevent more of us from being captured." Thistlestep had been with him when he was caught, and he knew the warrior had been imprisoned as well. Maybe they couldn't get him back, but they could make an attempt to save others before it happened. Maybe..

[ Xmas Bliss, [willow], Snow Fox, SunriseOfFire ]

Snow Fox
December 14th, 2020, 05:43 PM
Ripplemask nodded, following her orders and keeping a eye out for others. Then two familiar faces popped up, well showed up. The Firehawk started talking and she frowned. "Lionstar is now Lionstorm. Sootstar is the leader now." She informed him. "But you are right, we do need to speak to Sootstar about this."
Xmas Bliss, [willow], BILL., SunriseOfFire

SunriseOof
December 14th, 2020, 06:17 PM
Kestrelsplash nodded as well. Yet he was wondering: were this many cats really going missing because of the Twolegs? This was definitely bad new for RiverClan. Although he did know some cats who he certainly woudn't mind being captured by the strange, mostly hairless creatures.
"I would agree. It may be necessary to set up a team of cats to handle this imminent issue." It was imminent, of course, due to his involvement in it.
Xmas Bliss, [willow], BILL., Snow Fox

Madelaine
December 18th, 2020, 11:44 PM
Cottonstrike scented another cat, recognizing them as Firehawk. He had wondered where he had run off to. It was glad to see him back. The deaf om got what he said. He glanced over at Kesterelsplash. "It's great to see both of you.", he meowed. Cottonstrike turned to the apprentice in enough time to catch what they said. "Oh yes. Lionstar stepped down and now Sootflare is leader.", he meowed.

[ BILL.; [willow]; SunriseOfFire; Snow Fox; ]

(sorry didn't have access to my computer and mobile sucks)

BEAR.
December 19th, 2020, 05:01 PM
Firehawk's heart sank at the news his son resigned. "That's.. odd," he settled on that word for a lack of a better one. Was Lionsta -- Lionstorm feeling okay? It was so unlike him to resign. What did he do? Was he even in the Clan anymore?

Despite trying to appear outwardly composed, Firehawk was anxious. He wanted to find out more - but he knew that right now wasn't the optimal time. When they got back to camp... "I would like to see them both, if that's alright with you two."

[ Xmas Bliss, SunriseOfFire, Snow Fox // no longer mentioning willow ]

Snow Fox
December 19th, 2020, 05:09 PM
Ripplemask looked at Cottonstrike. "That is ok. If Cottonstrike says so I guess." She said. The she cat looked back at Firehawk then to Kerestlesplash. "I don't think thats for you to decide." Ripplemask grouched at Kerestlesplash. Xmas Bliss, SunriseOfFire, BILL.

SunriseOof
December 19th, 2020, 09:05 PM
"Not in my current possition, but if I remember correctly..." Kestrelsplash paused and looked directly into Ripplemask's yellow eyes. "RiverClan cats can voice their opinions from time to time?"
He shot the tabby she-cat his best grin, and added a wink as well. He didn't understand why most she-cats didn't particularly like him. Or toms, for that matter. He was smart, witty, handsome, charming... although there was another, possibly more important issue hanging in the conversation.
"Would you happen to know why Lionstar stepped down?" he asked, very straightforward. "I don't believe he or Sootflare would mind explaining this... conundrum? I wouldn't know any recent Clan news, having been captured after driving a dangerous rogue from RiverClan territory. I would prefer a debriefing when back at camp."
The other cats might have snapped at him for his 'selfish' words, or at least given him a dirty look, so he hastily added, "Firehawk too."
~ Snow Fox Xmas Bliss BILL.

Cobra
December 22nd, 2020, 12:14 PM
Copperpaw followed his mentor, lagging slightly behind the group. He couldn't believe he'd been reassigned to Cottonstrike. Cotton was such an amazing mentor, and maybe he'd understand Copperpaw a bit more? He'd already understood him as Echopaw, but still. This time there may be a small difference.

Copper lingered behind the rest once they got there, not trusting himself to be near the others.

He scented a tang - cats. More specifically, Firehawk. Not caring about any of the other cats, or Kestrelsplash, Copper rushed forward excitedly. Firehawk! His good good friend! "Firehawk!" Copperpaw exclaimed happily. "It's so good to see you!" Would Fire remember him? He had changed.. a lot. He had a different air about him, something else.

Sadder.

[ BILL. SunriseOfFire Xmas Bliss Snow Fox - apologies ]

Fawn
December 23rd, 2020, 01:37 AM
➳ Sunpoppy 🥀
"I guess ThunderClan's most badass are resigned to patrolling borders," Sunpoppy mused grouchily, marking the ThunderClan side of the border shared with RiverClan under sunlight that was too bright for tired eyes. The dawn patrol was hardly an opportunity to exercise any immense contribution, and he lamented, "We could be freaking spies, or sabotage some hunting grounds." Unfortunately, that was unlikely to be in Buckstar's agenda for anyone, much less the two losers of the Clan who everyone believed to be useless.

If there was anything to be grateful for, it was the freedom to patrol without mouth-breathing mentors tagging along with them to criticize their every move.

Sunpoppy craned his neck to stare at himself through a frosty-edged puddle, mood dampened. A lazy paw swipe threw a pebble into his clone's smudged features to watch the ripples gracefully charge to the other side. As he lifted his head toward the border, he noticed a figure there. Instantly alert, Sunpoppy's posture straightened with purpose, and he cleared his throat to subtly warn Hareflood of the intrusion.

[ open rp starter for ChillCat / incl. BILL. 's hareflood ]

Christmas Max
December 23rd, 2020, 10:41 AM
Jay paw felt a rush of excitement and fear. What if he missed something because he was blind. He looked over at lionblaze “ do you think I’ll do well? What if I hold you back?”
"You'll do fine! We're just patroling to make sure Riverclan stays in its place." Lionblaze grolwed. Starfall

ChillCat
December 23rd, 2020, 11:21 AM
Dipper BILL.

Jumping over reeds and stumbling into dips in the ground, Mothshade clumsily chased after a squirrel. Suddenly, his nose was swamped with a scent he could only describe as...foresty. Thunderclan! I'm at the border! Not wanting to start a fight, he skidded to a stop just before the scent markers. Sighing in relief, Mothshade realized the squirrel was already across the border and running up a tree. Guess it's Thunderclan's prey now, he thought as he swiped a paw towards the retreating squirrel. Wait a minute...There's someone there! Thunderclan scent made him alert to another cat standing there, even though he couldn't see them through the trees. "Hello?"

Jade13
December 23rd, 2020, 11:24 AM
"You'll do fine! We're just patroling to make sure Riverclan stays in its place." Lionblaze grolwed. Starfall
“Ok thanks lionblaze “ Jaypaw said and then looked at there leader of the patrol “ lead the way!”

Christmas Max
December 23rd, 2020, 01:32 PM
“Ok thanks lionblaze “ Jaypaw said and then looked at there leader of the patrol “ lead the way!”
(Still waiting on Starfall! )

BEAR.
December 23rd, 2020, 09:31 PM
"Or we could sabotage the border." Hareflood eyed the river thoughtfully, considering the prospect of moving the scent markers.. or doing something to stop the flow of the water. An interesting thought he'd have to explore at a later time. ShadowClan's finest supporters, carving a way to weaken those who opposed them.

Sunpoppy didn't need to indicate the stranger. Hareflood had seen him almost immediately, and his throat rumbled with a hiss. "What are you doing so close to the border, dung-head? Keep your filthy paws away from our side of the water."

[ Dipper, ChillCat ]

BEAR.
December 23rd, 2020, 09:37 PM
Right, well.. Firehawk cleared his throat to break up the awkward silence that'd befallen the patrol. Standing around wouldn't get them anywhere and he was tired. He wanted to go home, to find out what happened, to see his son again and maybe rest his old bones.

"It's nice to see you too, Echopaw." He was unfamiliar with their preferred idenity and began to slowly head in the direction of camp, giving them some time to mark up the border like they were suppose to. "There's no use in standing here catching flies.. getting back to camp will do us some good."

[ Snow Fox, Xmas Bliss, [willow], SunriseOfFire ]

{ The patrol is due tomorrow so I figured I'd continue it. If no one reports by tomorrow evening I will. }

Fawn
December 23rd, 2020, 11:46 PM
➳ Sunpoppy 🥀
Calm albeit tensed, he watched the cat distinctly identified as foe deliver a squirrel to their own territory and felt his hackles begin spiking up. He'd abandoned his typical slouching to appear more intimidating--for, well, whenever this vole-brained idiot happened to see them. Mentally noting where the squirrel dashed away to, Sunpoppy could only lift an eyebrow quizzically at the ThunderClan-reject across the border. Even if the fish-faces were fast enough to catch squirrels, he imagined they'd slide right through their slimy paws wet with river gunk.

Sunpoppy acknowledged Hareflood's address with a flick of his ear. Personally, he wouldn't mind if they kept up with this habit of bringing prey straight to them provided they respected their border. "Identify yourself!" he tacked onto his friend's demand, gaze reduced slits burning with distrustful contempt. Lower, he hissed to Hareflood, "You know this guy?" It was doubtful but worth a shot considering his past in RiverClan's ranks.

BILL. ChillCat

ChillCat
December 24th, 2020, 10:44 AM
"Calm down, I don't want a fight. Name's Mothshade, and I'll get to leaving as soon as you tell me your names. Wouldn't want to be impolite, would you?"Mothshade was trying to seem cool, but he didn't think it was working. He had no intention of crossing the border, he didn't want Thunderclan's squirrels anyway. Dipper BILL.

Starfall
December 24th, 2020, 03:44 PM
Sageflurry
Lion10 feather lily
(Short posts from me sorry.)

The Calliby hopped towards the pair, happy she caught up. “Sorry for my tardiness. I wasn’t completely paying attention. Thank you for continuing on without me. I’d rather just me get in trouble rather than all of us for missing a patrol.” she hummed.

Jade13
December 24th, 2020, 03:49 PM
Sageflurry
Lion10 feather lily

The Calliby hopped towards the pair, a bit of worry etched on her face. “You do realize you could have left with out me. Patrols are more important than waiting for a singular member.” she stated, narrowing her eyes and flicking her tail. However after she let out a sigh she tilted her head “though I apologize for the wait and my lateness. Let’s be off than.”

Jaypaw bounded forwarders as they went “ this is my first patrol and I need somebody in front of me so I don’t get lost, also I didn’t mind waiting” he said staying behind the patrol leader “ come on lionblaze now your the slow one!” He said teasingly, he was glad him and his mentor got along so well,

Christmas Max
December 25th, 2020, 06:10 AM
Sageflurry
Lion10 feather lily

The Calliby hopped towards the pair, happy she caught up. “Sorry for my tardiness. I wasn’t completely paying attention. Thank you for continuing on without me. I’d rather just me get in trouble rather than all of us for missing a patrol.” she hummed.

Jaypaw bounded forwarders as they went “ this is my first patrol and I need somebody in front of me so I don’t get lost, also I didn’t mind waiting” he said staying behind the patrol leader “ come on lionblaze now your the slow one!” He said teasingly, he was glad him and his mentor got along so well,
(Lion got permission to lead the patrol.)
Lionblaze took the lead with a flick of his tail. He led the group along the border, placing scent marks.

BEAR.
December 25th, 2020, 09:28 PM
Hareflood was watching the RiverClanner's every move like a hawk, skeptical of his intentions when he was toeing the edge of the border markers. River or not between them, it was a breath away from crossing the line and he was ready to jump at the opportunity to catch the fish-head in the act of intrusion. (More so than he already was.)

At Sunpoppy's question, Hareflood hissed his response, voice low enough to conceal his words from the outsider. "It's stupid Mothshade." A weakling, someone who didn't deserve to be a warrior in Hareflood's eyes. Sunpoppy and him worked for it - what did this wimp do?

Mothshade's response struck a nerve.

"I know who you are, dung-dip." Of course Mothshade wouldn't recognize him. No one remembered the nobody apprentice who got whisked away to ThunderClan a pawful of moons ago. Soured further by Mothshade's behavior, Hareflood raised his hackles and spat in his direction. "Our names aren't your concern, sea-rot. Get your paws away from the border and buzz off." If Mothshade pressed things further, Hareflood wasn't against putting him in his place. The holier-than-thou assface deserved it.

[ Dipper, ChillCat ]

Fawn
December 25th, 2020, 11:44 PM
➳ Sunpoppy 🥀
Sunpoppy mused about the evident miscommunication between Mothshade and the guy's former mentor, unless they were just teaching the "take names, don't kick ass" approach to marking borders in RiverClan. Although it was intentionally loud enough for Mothshade to hear, the true target of the comment, he goaded with a sneer, "Must be out of cats who'll stand him in RiverClan if he has to look here for companionship, desperate." Marking borders, making friends--same deal to the slimy river rats.

The impolite comment hitched his eyebrow, unimpressed. He would dunk Mothshade in the river for the sheer entitlement if he had the opportunity. A prolonged dunking might give him the clarity necessary to comprehend ambiguous concepts like politeness, or recognizing his own former clanmate. The second-hand embarrassment that he imagined Hareflood felt kept him from making a snarky remark.

If he couldn't even remember that, he certainly didn't trust Mothshade to be able to remember where the border was.

Backing Hareflood, he barked, "Scram!" It was a demonstration of a point when Sunpoppy exaggeratedly dragged against the stream's reeds to thickly mark the ThunderClan side. When finished, he gave Mothshade a cold stare, smirk on his muzzle. "And thanks for the squirrel."

BILL. ChillCat

ChillCat
December 26th, 2020, 11:29 AM
(this is hilarious XD Dipper BILL. )

Yikes, these cats were jerks. Were all of Thunderclan like this? Glad I'm in Riverclan so I don't interact with them daily. As he examined the meaner one, a memory sparked in his head of before he got slammed by a tree and lost some memories. Hare-something went to Thunderclan, right? I wonder why."Okay, jeez. Bye, then. Nice chat." Mothshade marked his side of the border even though he didn't really need to. As he turned to leave, he made an offhand remark, "Guess Thunderclan isn't doing so well if you need Riverclan to feed you."As he smirked, he jumped in the river and swam to the other side. Surfacing, he climbed out onto the bank, waited a few seconds, and swiped a carp onto the bank. Nice. Showing those squirrel eaters who's boss. Picking up his prey, Mothshade disappeared into the reeds and left.

BEAR.
December 28th, 2020, 12:26 AM
(this is hilarious XD Dipper BILL. )

Yikes, these cats were jerks. Were all of Thunderclan like this? Glad I'm in Riverclan so I don't interact with them daily. As he examined the meaner one, a memory sparked in his head of before he got slammed by a tree and lost some memories. Hare-something went to Thunderclan, right? I wonder why."Okay, jeez. Bye, then. Nice chat." Mothshade marked his side of the border even though he didn't really need to. As he turned to leave, he made an offhand remark, "Guess Thunderclan isn't doing so well if you need Riverclan to feed you."As he smirked, he jumped in the river and swam to the other side. Surfacing, he climbed out onto the bank, waited a few seconds, and swiped a carp onto the bank. Nice. Showing those squirrel eaters who's boss. Picking up his prey, Mothshade disappeared into the reeds and left.

[ For reference the border is the river... :0 ]

Briefly, Hareflood was appalled by the behavior of this loser - he crossed the river? A bold but stupid move, because as soon as Hareflood recovered from the mild shock he lunged into action.

Not letting the fish-dung get back into the water, Hareflood blocked his escape and swung his paw to strike him over the head, planning on stunning the other tom. "Guess RiverClan isn't doing too well if you need to steal prey from our side of the border!" He couldn't keep the sneer from his voice, didn't want to. He lived for this. "Can't wait to show you off to Buckstar, I'm sure he'll love to hear how some mite-brained fish trespassed to rob us."

[ Dipper ]

ChillCat
December 28th, 2020, 10:48 AM
(oh nuts I haven't looked at the map in a while also for ref Moth is a very big cat, maine coon genes
btw do u want moth to lose or win, im even ok with killing him off bc hes not very well developed and rping him is kinda a chore. I wouldn't want him to go missing tho bc that's what happened with all my other charries)

Wait...Oh. Yeah, Mothshade's last brain cell appeared to be on vacation. Chasing the squirrel had led him across a shallow part of the river, and he didn't notice. Fighting didn't take a lot of smarts though, so he ducked. "I said I didn't want a fight! It won't happen again!" Hearing about Buckstar, Mothshade adamantly refused. "I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" He moved to swipe Hare-brain's paws out from under him and trip him. A memory sparked in his brain of when he was younger, a smaller Hare-brain-Harepaw? leaving Riverclan for Thunderclan. "Guess you sucked so much Riverclan kicked you out, huh? Had to crawl to the squirrel eaters for asylum?" BILL. Dipper

Fawn
December 28th, 2020, 12:27 PM
➳ Sunpoppy 🥀
Sunpoppy couldn't believe his long-shot wish for more than a squabble had been fulfilled before his eyes as the idiot crossed the river. It was brazen. Demanded action. What kind of warriors would they be if they let this guy go? This demonstration brought his hackles to a quick spike, a furious hiss sliding past teeth ready to sink in. Sunpoppy wondered if his blood would taste like the slimy fish he engorged himself on.

As Mothshade went for an attack on Hareflood who'd valiantly sabotaged a coward's escape, he darted forward in an effort to knock Mothshade off balance so they could subdue him -- it was the perfect opportunity with a paw already extended toward Hareflood attempting to trip him. The taunt had him sneaking a peek at Hareflood in an amused, shared glance of 'he has no idea' considering how far that was from what'd actually happened with his family's uprooting. Whatever. Didn't expect this minnow-sucker to know a dog from dung after that display of code-breaking.

(( ah, ChillCat . you skipped my turn ;; BILL. ))

BEAR.
December 30th, 2020, 09:47 AM
[ I don't really want to kill him but he's outnumbered, minimally I think he should be captured / escorted to Buckstar.
Also I noticed in your post Moth seems to think he crossed the river chasing the squirrel, but I don't think that makes sense lol - he didn't cross any river until the post we called him out on! ]

Hareflood was set on making this dung-head pay for both trespassing and his disrespect. It was one thing to hurl insults across the river, it was another to blatantly trespass, steal, and act like he wasn't at fault. "Dung talk all you want," he spat at Mothshade's face. "It's not going to save you from become our prisoner. 'I don't want to fight'," he raised his voice an octave to mock Mothshade, "you sound like a little she-kit. If you didn't want to fight, you wouldn't have crossed the river to steal from us." As Mothshade tried to knock his paws out from under him, Hareflood hopped just outside his reach. Just in time to watch Sunpoppy go for his side, so to keep the imbecile distracted Hareflood abruptly used his paw to send a pawful of sand directly toward Mothshade's face.

That ought to blind him.

[ ChillCat, Dipper ]

Jade13
December 30th, 2020, 11:17 AM
(Lion got permission to lead the patrol.)
Lionblaze took the lead with a flick of his tail. He led the group along the border, placing scent marks.

( I didn’t see this some how sorry)
Jaypaw followed close behind sniffing around trying to pick up sents, as he couldn’t see his smelling tuch and hearing where better than most cats. Not by a lot but you could kind of tell. “ when are we going to head back?”

Christmas Max
December 31st, 2020, 06:46 AM
( I didn’t see this some how sorry)
Jaypaw followed close behind sniffing around trying to pick up sents, as he couldn’t see his smelling tuch and hearing where better than most cats. Not by a lot but you could kind of tell. “ when are we going to head back?”
"Jaypaw, really? We just started! We still ahven't found anything to report!" Lionblaze said shaking his head. Lionblaze turned the corner, and to his suprize, he saw a mother coyote guarding her young. With a snarl, the mother lunged. "Jaypaw, get back!" Lionblaze instructed.

Jade13
December 31st, 2020, 10:11 AM
"Jaypaw, really? We just started! We still ahven't found anything to report!" Lionblaze said shaking his head. Lionblaze turned the corner, and to his suprize, he saw a mother coyote guarding her young. With a snarl, the mother lunged. "Jaypaw, get back!" Lionblaze instructed.

“ I was j-“ He stoped at lionblazes yell he slowly backed up “ what’s that smell? What’s going on lionblaze” he could hear strange noises and there was a weird sent Jaypaw didn’t like this this was the one time he wished he could see

Christmas Max
December 31st, 2020, 04:04 PM
“ I was j-“ He stoped at lionblazes yell he slowly backed up “ what’s that smell? What’s going on lionblaze” he could hear strange noises and there was a weird sent Jaypaw didn’t like this this was the one time he wished he could see
"Shh, its a coyote! And she has cubs, making her stronger." Lionblaze hissed softly. At taht moment the coyote reared up, shoving her cubs into the brambles, and slammed her paws down on Lionblazes back. The breath was knocned out of him. "Jaypaw!" He gasped. "Help!" At that the coyote snapped at his scruff, and shook the huge golden warrior like he was a mouse.

Jade13
January 1st, 2021, 12:12 PM
"Shh, its a coyote! And she has cubs, making her stronger." Lionblaze hissed softly. At taht moment the coyote reared up, shoving her cubs into the brambles, and slammed her paws down on Lionblazes back. The breath was knocned out of him. "Jaypaw!" He gasped. "Help!" At that the coyote snapped at his scruff, and shook the huge golden warrior like he was a mouse.

Jay paw found its head and jumped on it with a swipe he hit its eyes trying to blind it oce it dropped lionblaze he ran over “ lionblaze! Lionblaze are you ok get up!” He yelled trying to drag him away to safety

Starfall
January 1st, 2021, 11:22 PM
Sageflurry
(I appreicate you leading the patrol!)
feather lily Lion10

The Calliby had gone off on her own, she was out of it, head was throbbing. However she was ripped from her pains as she heard her clanmates yelling in the distance. Before she knew it she was bolting in their direction. The pair came into view just as Lionblaze was being shook like a ragdoll by a...a Coyote? At this time?

The Warrior launched herself at the Canine, hoping to land on its back, have it stagger back a little bit. "If you can carry him back to camp, do so." she ordered as soon as her paws touched the ground. Tail lashed behind her as she sent a snarl the Coyote's way. "Quickly now." she hissed, claws unseathing. Now she didn't plan on fighting the canine one on one. No that was a death sentence. She just wanted to distract it, buy just enough time for her clanmates to get to safety.

Jade13
January 1st, 2021, 11:25 PM
Sageflurry
feather lily Lion10

The Calliby had gone off on her own, she was out of it, head was throbbing. However she was ripped from her pains as she heard her clanmates yelling in the distance. Before she knew it she was bolting in their direction. The pair came into view just as Lionblaze was being shook like a ragdoll by a...a Coyote? At this time?

The Warrior launched herself at the Canine, hoping to land on its back, have it stagger back a little bit. "If you can carry him back to camp, do so." she ordered as soon as her paws touched the ground. Tail lashed behind her as she sent a snarl the Coyote's way. "Quickly now." she hissed, claws unseathing. Now she didn't plan on fighting the canine one on one. No that was a death sentence. She just wanted to distract it, buy just enough time for her clanmates to get to safety.

Jay paw nodded he hoped he could find the camp by smell “ I scratched its eye if you can get the other you can help me” he said then grabbed lionblazes scruff of the neck and started to try and drag him. He watched out for small sticks or rocks that could hurt him by feeling around first

Christmas Max
January 2nd, 2021, 02:30 PM
Sageflurry
feather lily Lion10

Jay paw nodded he hoped he could find the camp by smell “ I scratched its eye if you can get the other you can help me” he said then grabbed lionblazes scruff of the neck and started to try and drag him. He watched out for small sticks or rocks that could hurt him by feeling around first
(The patrols over, I reported in already!)

ChillCat
January 6th, 2021, 08:27 PM
Welp, this wasn't going well. There was sand in his eyes, and Mothshade was getting sick of this. I don't want to get hurt. I guess I am a coward. "Okay, fine. I surrender. I'm sorry. Take me to Buckstar, and I'll tell him what happened and that I was wrong." For once in his life, Mothshade was acting mature, what a surprise. "Gimme a minute." He stuck his face in the river to get the sand out. "Okay."

BILL. Dipper yikes i'm sorry i forgot

BEAR.
January 7th, 2021, 01:45 PM
Hareflood was surprised the dung-head was so willing to surrender, but he didn't show that as he puffed his chest up and spat at the RiverClan warrior's direction. "Of course you'd give up, snail-droppings. You can't handle real warriors putting you in your place. Let's go, Sunpoppy - we'll take this weakling to camp so Buckstar can deal with his patheticness."

[ ending this here ; ChillCat, Dipper - i think dip is doing a starter for the camp ]

ophelia
January 19th, 2021, 08:08 PM
@Starfall Bobby The Goose - [never done this before, hopefully I'm doing it right lol]

Darkfire padded silently through the territory towards the border with Mosswhisper and Goslingpaw nearby. He hadn't been assigned to many patrols before, and usually stuck to hunting on his own. Not that he minded the company, it would probably be more efficient. He wasn't incredibly outgoing however, so the huge grey tom just focused on catching scents on the wind.

As they approached the border, he slowed a tad to turn and walk along it. He turned to others silently, as if asking them for confirmation that nothing was amiss.

jayfeather21
January 20th, 2021, 06:39 PM
sparrowsong Streched out on a rock this was one of her favorite spots in riverclan even if it was on the border. . .

Reptilian Cabinets
January 20th, 2021, 10:19 PM
@Starfall Bobby The Goose - [never done this before, hopefully I'm doing it right lol]

Darkfire padded silently through the territory towards the border with Mosswhisper and Goslingpaw nearby. He hadn't been assigned to many patrols before, and usually stuck to hunting on his own. Not that he minded the company, it would probably be more efficient. He wasn't incredibly outgoing however, so the huge grey tom just focused on catching scents on the wind.

As they approached the border, he slowed a tad to turn and walk along it. He turned to others silently, as if asking them for confirmation that nothing was amiss.

{Its all good! Just next time post a starter or let someone else post one so your characters are teleporting!}

Starfall
January 21st, 2021, 01:52 AM
Mosswhisper
Paradise Bobby The Goose
[You did wonderfully A- okay /w\ I'm sorry I didn't get the mention! ]

The tom let out a laugh at his Apprentice. Still finding his nickname a little amusing. As he was about to answer he saw the Warrior padding out the entrance. 'Woa, there he goes!' he laughed to himself. Nodding his head in the direction of the entrance, signaling for Goslingpaw to follow, he made his way out towards the border.

Jogging to keep up with the tom, the liethe tuxedo looked around, eyes wide. "Well. I haven't shown you this place yet. So here's the border we share with Riverclan! A little watery, but it's fun...when it's not cold." he chuckled.

Mosswhisper had stopped just in the nick of time, not noticing that Darkfire had stopped and was looking at the pair of them. He had almost just bumped into the tom! That would have been embarassing. Not that this wasn't, however. Fluffing up his fur the grey feline scittered backwards, landing on his rump and let out little chirps. "Uwa, erm. Yes? Did you see some-OH!" he inturrupted himself after a second of thinking. Was the warrior, checking in with them? "We-erm. I didn't see anything." oh boy, he was still flustered.

Reptilian Cabinets
January 21st, 2021, 08:43 AM

Mosswhisper
Paradise Bobby The Goose
[You did wonderfully A- okay /w\ I'm sorry I didn't get the mention! ]

The tom let out a laugh at his Apprentice. Still finding his nickname a little amusing. As he was about to answer he saw the Warrior padding out the entrance. 'Woa, there he goes!' he laughed to himself. Nodding his head in the direction of the entrance, signaling for Goslingpaw to follow, he made his way out towards the border.

Jogging to keep up with the tom, the liethe tuxedo looked around, eyes wide. "Well. I haven't shown you this place yet. So here's the border we share with Riverclan! A little watery, but it's fun...when it's not cold." he chuckled.

Mosswhisper had stopped just in the nick of time, not noticing that Darkfire had stopped and was looking at the pair of them. He had almost just bumped into the tom! That would have been embarassing. Not that this wasn't, however. Fluffing up his fur the grey feline scittered backwards, landing on his rump and let out little chirps. "Uwa, erm. Yes? Did you see some-OH!" he inturrupted himself after a second of thinking. Was the warrior, checking in with them? "We-erm. I didn't see anything." oh boy, he was still flustered.

"Wow, DarkFire is fast! He should be a WindClan cat! And, ooh! RiverClan is pretty!" GoslingPaw mewed and ran up to DarkFire, "Hey! Are you from WindClan-" She stopped a little after DarkFire and looked back at her mentor, "Hehe, Moss Mentor bumped into DarkFire!" The flame point giggled and jumped on him, "Haha! I got you! Don't bump into DakrFire when you somehow get me off you!" GoslingPaw joked, completely ignoring the fact that they were on a patrol.

ophelia
January 21st, 2021, 12:05 PM
Darkfire blinked in surprise as Mosswhisper backpedaled and fell over., but the rest of his bulk didn't move an inch. Had he turned that suddenly? "My apologies," the tom said in his low voice. He watched in amusement as Goslingpaw leapt onto his mentor and started rambling. The tom might have scolded Goslingpaw, but then again, that wasn't his job.
"Alright, I was just checking. I haven't either," he said. Was he going about this all wrong? He wasn't too great in groups, but he kept his body language impassive.
Bobby The Goose Starfall

Starfall
January 22nd, 2021, 11:57 PM
Mosswhisper
Paradise Bobby The Goose

The tuxedo mix shook his head quickly, an emberassed smile on his face. "No no! You're fine I wasn't looking where I was going!" he explained, letting out a laugh. As he opened his maw to apologize he instead let out a wheeze, the wind getting knocked out of him. Bi colored hues looked back to see his Apprentice. The surprise left his face and was replaced with a smile.

Much different from Frostpaw...although he loved his sister, he'd always wanted this. What was it. He felt happy. Mosswhisper let out a little giggle as he started to lean backwards. "Gosh. You're so heavy. I'm gonna fall down and squash you." he hummed, leaning even further back. As Darkfire spoke up he stopped for a few seconds, ears perking. A soft smile bloomed across his features. "Thank you! Do you think we should explore a little more? I saw a little hole back there. I'm a little curious to see what it could be."

Reptilian Cabinets
January 25th, 2021, 02:56 PM
Mosswhisper
Paradise Bobby The Goose

The tuxedo mix shook his head quickly, an emberassed smile on his face. "No no! You're fine I wasn't looking where I was going!" he explained, letting out a laugh. As he opened his maw to apologize he instead let out a wheeze, the wind getting knocked out of him. Bi colored hues looked back to see his Apprentice. The surprise left his face and was replaced with a smile.

Much different from Frostpaw...although he loved his sister, he'd always wanted this. What was it. He felt happy. Mosswhisper let out a little giggle as he started to lean backwards. "Gosh. You're so heavy. I'm gonna fall down and squash you." he hummed, leaning even further back. As Darkfire spoke up he stopped for a few seconds, ears perking. A soft smile bloomed across his features. "Thank you! Do you think we should explore a little more? I saw a little hole back there. I'm a little curious to see what it could be."

{ Paradise }

GoslingPaw jumped off him and her smile became a hundred times brighter, “Ooh! Yes, yes, yes!” She mewed and began wagging her tail like a dog, though the apprentice has never seen one, luckily, she’s gone to the elders for stories about dogs! It was funny to laugh at how stupid they were! “Hey DarkFire, why is Moss Mentor so embarrassed?” She asked, tilting her head, the molly’s ears flopped to the side.

ophelia
January 26th, 2021, 11:47 AM
Darkfire inclined his head to the older warrior. His eyes twinkled in amusement and he turned in the direction Mosswhisper referred to. Goslingpaw's voice brought his attention back to the younger cat. How direct she was. "I think I'll let him speak for himself," he rumbled, before starting off in the direction of the hole.
Bobby The Goose Starfall

Starfall
January 27th, 2021, 08:12 PM
Mosswhisper
Paradise Bobby The Goose

The tuxedo mix continued to walk on, not noticing the pair behind him were speaking. Bi colored hues lit with curiosity, the emberassment vanished, he was more interested in what the hole's could be. "Do you think they're water voles? We are close to the border." he hmm'd to himself. Food was really important during Leaf-Bare. If they were Voles they were in luck.

He flicked his tail from side to side as he crouched next to the little hole, cocking his head to the side. One one side, he wanted to get some voles. On the other, what if it wasn't voles? One shouldn't just stick their paws in something, especially if they can't see too far into it.

Mosspaw's tail began to thwack against the ground, kicking up the dirt. After a few moments he began to dig around the entrance to hole, brows furrowed in concentration. At some point during the whole ordeal he stuck his tongue out. In the middle of his digging, instead of a small, brown, fuzzy food nugget. A scaly, long, noodle came shooting out at him. Worst of all it stank.

Letting out a yip the grey feline scuttled backwards, raising his paw to slam down on the Grass Snake.

ophelia
January 27th, 2021, 09:05 PM
// Starfall Bobby The Goose - [Mosspaw xD]

"Perhaps," Darkfire replied, catching up to other tom. He watched as the tom began digging and wound around to the other side. He was about to begin helping, when a scaly figure shot out of the hole towards his clanmate. He didn't start, but his eyes widened slightly in surprise. Lightening quick, he shot out a paw to beat down the grass snake with Mosswhisper. After a couple strikes, it lay still. "Don't suppose we can eat that," he muttered, breathing a little on the heavier side.

To his dismay, more of the snakes began slithering out, a couple of them shooting at himself and his companions. He dodged a couple of the strikes, but one of them clamped on to his ankle. He hissed at the sharp pain and thumped down his paw to dislodge it before swinging the other to smack it into a nearby tree.

Reptilian Cabinets
January 28th, 2021, 07:49 PM
Darkfire inclined his head to the older warrior. His eyes twinkled in amusement and he turned in the direction Mosswhisper referred to. Goslingpaw's voice brought his attention back to the younger cat. How direct she was. "I think I'll let him speak for himself," he rumbled, before starting off in the direction of the hole.
Bobby The Goose Starfall

Mosswhisper
Paradise Bobby The Goose

The tuxedo mix continued to walk on, not noticing the pair behind him were speaking. Bi colored hues lit with curiosity, the emberassment vanished, he was more interested in what the hole's could be. "Do you think they're water voles? We are close to the border." he hmm'd to himself. Food was really important during Leaf-Bare. If they were Voles they were in luck.

He flicked his tail from side to side as he crouched next to the little hole, cocking his head to the side. One one side, he wanted to get some voles. On the other, what if it wasn't voles? One shouldn't just stick their paws in something, especially if they can't see too far into it.

Mosspaw's tail began to thwack against the ground, kicking up the dirt. After a few moments he began to dig around the entrance to hole, brows furrowed in concentration. At some point during the whole ordeal he stuck his tongue out. In the middle of his digging, instead of a small, brown, fuzzy food nugget. A scaly, long, noodle came shooting out at him. Worst of all it stank.

Letting out a yip the grey feline scuttled backwards, raising his paw to slam down on the Grass Snake.

// Starfall Bobby The Goose - [Mosspaw xD]

"Perhaps," Darkfire replied, catching up to other tom. He watched as the tom began digging and wound around to the other side. He was about to begin helping, when a scaly figure shot out of the hole towards his clanmate. He didn't start, but his eyes widened slightly in surprise. Lightening quick, he shot out a paw to beat down the grass snake with Mosswhisper. After a couple strikes, it lay still. "Don't suppose we can eat that," he muttered, breathing a little on the heavier side.

To his dismay, more of the snakes began slithering out, a couple of them shooting at himself and his companions. He dodged a couple of the strikes, but one of them clamped on to his ankle. He hissed at the sharp pain and thumped down his paw to dislodge it before swinging the other to smack it into a nearby tree.

GoslingKit giggled, and ran up to her mentor and saw the noddle, "Ooh, cool!-" Before she could say anything else she was shoved out of the way by DarkFire as he threw it into the tree. "Aw, is he okay?" She asked running up to it, then her ears perked, little shuffling in the leaves, "Huh?" She looked around and spotted two pink ears, she crouched down like Moss Mentor did and crept up to it. She left on to it but her grip was weak and it managed to scurry away, "Mouse dung!" GoslingPaw scowled and trotted up to Moss Mentor, "Did ya see me?" She asked, almost completely forgetting about the snake. Until she felt a little thing on her shoulder, "Eep!" She yelled and saw a little green snake on her, she tried to snatch it off but as soon as he was off another grabbed her ankle!

Starfall
January 28th, 2021, 09:09 PM
Mosswhisper
Paradise Bobby The Goose

Landing on his rump once more the tuxedo winced, shooting Darkfire a warm smile. "Ahaha, thanks, I owe you one." he chuckled. After taking a second to look at the snakes attacking him he calmed down. Turning his head to look at Goslingpaw. "I didn't see, could you show me aga-" getting cut off with a chuckle as his poor apprentice squealed.

Mosswhisper picked himself up, and leaned towards his apprentice's scruff, aiming to pick her up. "Don't worry, these snakes are very harmless. No venom, their bite's just sting a little." he explained calmly, a smile on his face. "I didn't mean to startle you both like that, they caught me off guard." he laughed sheepishly. To be fair, he didn't register not seeing long fangs when the snake lunged at him.

"I wonder though...if they could be edible." he hmm'd aloud.

Reptilian Cabinets
January 28th, 2021, 11:40 PM
Mosswhisper
Paradise Bobby The Goose

Landing on his rump once more the tuxedo winced, shooting Darkfire a warm smile. "Ahaha, thanks, I owe you one." he chuckled. After taking a second to look at the snakes attacking him he calmed down. Turning his head to look at Goslingpaw. "I didn't see, could you show me aga-" getting cut off with a chuckle as his poor apprentice squealed.

Mosswhisper picked himself up, and leaned towards his apprentice's scruff, aiming to pick her up. "Don't worry, these snakes are very harmless. No venom, their bite's just sting a little." he explained calmly, a smile on his face. "I didn't mean to startle you both like that, they caught me off guard." he laughed sheepishly. To be fair, he didn't register not seeing long fangs when the snake lunged at him.

"I wonder though...if they could be edible." he hmm'd aloud.

{ Sorry its a bit short Paradise }

GoslingPaw glared at the snake she was oh so worried about and stuck out her tounge at it, "Snakes are dumb!" She pouted, allowing Moss Mentor to pick her up. Then she looked up at him, "Do you like snakes?" The flame point asked.

ophelia
January 29th, 2021, 11:09 AM
// Starfall Bobby The Goose

Darkfire trotted backwards a bit to avoid the snakes. He shook his head at Mosswhisper, "It's fine," he answered dismissively. He watched the apprentice's fascination with the little snakes and blinked before snatching the offending snake away from her.

"Perhaps," Darfire mused. "We should probably be heading back, so we might as well grab a couple." Mosswhisper and him had killed one, and he had killed two others, so he gathered those in hijaw, trying to ignore the weird scaly sensation.

Reptilian Cabinets
January 29th, 2021, 07:23 PM
{ Paradise Starfall }

GoslingPaw saw a bush shuffling slightly and saw a long tail, a vole! She once again crouched down and crept up on the pink tail, "I got you." She whispered and attempted to jump on it, claws unsheathed. Luckily she caught it and kept it in her grasp, "Yes!" The siamese celebrated and nipped it like she had seen apprentices do when they took her to watch them hunt. She stood up and grabbed the vole, "Look, look! I caught a, uh, vole!" GoslingPaw mewed excitedly skipping over to the warriors.

Starfall
January 31st, 2021, 09:13 PM
Mosswhisper
Paradise Bobby The Goose

The tom chuckled, padding towards Darkfire before gently placing his Apprentice down. At her question he cocked his head from side to side, thinking for a few seconds about his answer. "I don't mind them...I suppose." he answered slowly. Watching as she had her attention fixated on something else. An amused smile gracing his lips.

Bi eyes looked up as the Warrior spoke up, nodding his head in agreement. "Good call." he hummed. Leaning down to pick up the one he killed. Darkfire, however, was much faster than he was, which earned a pout from the smaller tom. Before he could say anything Goslingpaw came back with a catch of her own.

"Good job!" he praised. How she managed to catch prey before he'd even taught her how to properly hunt. He'd have to ask later. "Your first kill, right? Let's get that back to camp right away!" he hummed.

Reptilian Cabinets
January 31st, 2021, 09:44 PM
Mosswhisper
Paradise Bobby The Goose

The tom chuckled, padding towards Darkfire before gently placing his Apprentice down. At her question he cocked his head from side to side, thinking for a few seconds about his answer. "I don't mind them...I suppose." he answered slowly. Watching as she had her attention fixated on something else. An amused smile gracing his lips.

Bi eyes looked up as the Warrior spoke up, nodding his head in agreement. "Good call." he hummed. Leaning down to pick up the one he killed. Darkfire, however, was much faster than he was, which earned a pout from the smaller tom. Before he could say anything Goslingpaw came back with a catch of her own.

"Good job!" he praised. How she managed to catch prey before he'd even taught her how to properly hunt. He'd have to ask later. "Your first kill, right? Let's get that back to camp right away!" he hummed.

{ Paradise }

GoslingPaw briefly basked in the praise of her mentor. "Okay!" She replied, her voice slightly muffled by the rodent. "I watched other apprentice's do it, they used to sneak me out of camp to show off their hunting skills!" GoslingPaw mewed, already trying to find her way through the trees.

Mango
February 4th, 2021, 08:16 AM
rosetheroseyElla_heart

Blizzardsky followed the warriors out for the patrol

rosetherosey
February 4th, 2021, 11:05 AM
~ Ella_heart Zesty Mango ~

She began to walk in the direction of the border her eyes focused on what was straight in front of her.

Frozen Reign
February 6th, 2021, 06:26 AM
Flamedrop follow the others. she was thinking. rosetherosey Zesty Mango

rosetherosey
February 6th, 2021, 01:00 PM
~ Ella_heart Zesty Mango ~

The three cats quickly came to the Thunderclan border. Featherbreeze could tell it needed to be marked again. She turned around to the three cats and softly mewed, "So, I guess we mark the border."

Frozen Reign
February 8th, 2021, 07:31 AM
Flamedrop nodded and went to mark the border. rosetherosey Zesty Mango

Mango
February 8th, 2021, 11:32 AM
Ella_heart rosetherosey

Blizzardsky silently walked marking the border.

rosetherosey
February 8th, 2021, 10:44 PM
~ Featherbreeze - Ella_heart Zesty Mango ~

Featherbreeze was never one for silence. She didn't know about the other to but she might as well slowly make a conversation out of nothing. "How long have both of you been warriors?" Featherbreeze mewed as she went along marking the border.

Frozen Reign
February 9th, 2021, 07:12 AM
Zesty Mango rosetherosey
Flamedrop thought about the question.
"uh, 18 moons I think," she replied. she thought about her warrior cerimony and smiled.

Madelaine
February 16th, 2021, 10:33 PM
Fizzlepaw
***_______________***

The young Thunderclan apprentice had finally realized that his mother was gone. She was missing and he had to find her. Everyday he would go someplace new until he found her. Fizzlepaw made his way to smallpines. He knew that it was the order to Riverclan. He may be autistic, but he knew not to cross. He walked along the marker, trying to scent her.

Fizzlepaw did that for a few moments before sitting there. he would wait to see if he would find a Riverclan warrior or apprentice. Maybe they could tell him if she had been there. He didn't know that his mother never came through here. He was just wanting to find her.

// Open \\

Moon Kit
February 17th, 2021, 04:24 PM
(Let's have this take place after the gathering)
Gentlefoot hurried over, spotting a cat. It was Fizzlepaw, the apprentice she'd met at the gathering, sitting by the border! "What are you doing here?" she asked.
Angelique

Madelaine
February 21st, 2021, 01:18 AM
Fizzlepaw
***_______________***

Fizzlepaw had been lost in thought when he heard a familiar voice. It was that cat from the gathering. "Mama missing. Fizzle looking. Seen her?", he meowed. His eyes grew wide in hope. He really wanted to find her. He missed her a lot.

// Moon Kit; \\

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 22nd, 2021, 10:42 AM
Moonlightwolfpup

The large ginger tom was walk thought Smallpines, he knew it was Clan territory, he could smell it.

~Loona Hellhound~
February 22nd, 2021, 10:46 AM
leopardstrike4
Moonstep was walking out to take a stoll away from the clan. she then sniffed the air smelling a unfamilular scent. "a rouge?" she then looked following the scent, as she followed it it lead her to the smallpines, there walked a tom she didnt recognise. she then softly padded to them "u-um hello" she said to them her tail waved

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 22nd, 2021, 10:49 AM
leopardstrike4
Moonstep was walking out to take a stoll away from the clan. she then sniffed the air smelling a unfamilular scent. "a rouge?" she then looked following the scent, as she followed it it lead her to the smallpines, there walked a tom she didnt recognise. she then softly padded to them "u-um hello" she said to them her tail waved
"Oh! Hello there." The tom purred. He turned his head her way, showing that he only had one eye. "I'm Shred, but you can call me Forest." He purred again, but this purred was different. It was smooth and chilling.

~Loona Hellhound~
February 22nd, 2021, 10:55 AM
"Oh! Hello there." The tom purred. He turned his head her way, showing that he only had one eye. "I'm Shred, but you can call me Forest." He purred again, but this purred was different. It was smooth and chilling.
Moonstep smiled abit. seeing his eye she then remeberd her left eye, she was able to open it but she had went blind on that side. "i-it is nice to meet you f-forest" she said. hering his purr she smiled abit blushing slightly "s-sorry if im s-studering. i-its a habit i h-have" she said bowing her head abit

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 22nd, 2021, 10:57 AM
Moonstep smiled abit. seeing his eye she then remeberd her left eye, she was able to open it but she had went blind on that side. "i-it is nice to meet you f-forest" she said. hering his purr she smiled abit blushing slightly "s-sorry if im s-studering. i-its a habit i h-have" she said bowing her head abit
"Now, now there is no need to studer." He mewed as he came closer to her. He sat by her. The large tom look at her and gave her a smile.

~Loona Hellhound~
February 22nd, 2021, 11:00 AM
"Now, now there is no need to studer." He mewed as he came closer to her. He sat by her. The large tom look at her and gave her a smile.
Moonstep smiled sitting her tail swaid abit as he spoke "i-i know its j-just i grew u-up studdering m-my whole life...i-im k-kinda shy about i-it" she said bowing her head abit and blushing abit her paw slightly brushing the grass under it

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 22nd, 2021, 11:04 AM
Moonstep smiled sitting her tail swaid abit as he spoke "i-i know its j-just i grew u-up studdering m-my whole life...i-im k-kinda shy about i-it" she said bowing her head abit and blushing abit her paw slightly brushing the grass under it
"Well that is a really bad habit. I have a habit of getting into fights." he purred to her calmly. He blushed a little too. Moonlightwolfpup

~Loona Hellhound~
February 22nd, 2021, 11:18 AM
"Well that is a really bad habit. I have a habit of getting into fights." he purred to her calmly. He blushed a little too. Moonlightwolfpup
Moonstep smiled and giggled abit "i d-do the same s-sometimes" she says tail swaying abit

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 22nd, 2021, 11:23 AM
Moonstep smiled and giggled abit "i d-do the same s-sometimes" she says tail swaying abit
He put his tail on her tail. "So, what Clan are you from and what is your name?" He asked looking upward and smiling.

~Loona Hellhound~
February 22nd, 2021, 11:28 AM
He put his tail on her tail. "So, what Clan are you from and what is your name?" He asked looking upward and smiling.
Moonstep blushed abit feeling his tail on hers she then softly wraped her tail around his "i-im from t-thunderclan, m-my name is M-Moonstep" she said smileing abit. she felt abit safer around him

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 22nd, 2021, 11:31 AM
Moonstep blushed abit feeling his tail on hers she then softly wraped her tail around his "i-im from t-thunderclan, m-my name is M-Moonstep" she said smileing abit. she felt abit safer around him
"ThunderClan." He mewed, His voice was calm but his ears pricked up at the word. "Moonstep is a pretty name." Forest purred lovingly.

~Loona Hellhound~
February 22nd, 2021, 11:35 AM
"ThunderClan." He mewed, His voice was calm but his ears pricked up at the word. "Moonstep is a pretty name." Forest purred lovingly.
she smiled and blushed abit "t-thank you,e-everyone said to m-me when i b-become a warrior m-my name would b-be Moonstep cuase i-i like to walk a-around at n-night" she said looking at her paws abit

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 22nd, 2021, 11:40 AM
she smiled and blushed abit "t-thank you,e-everyone said to m-me when i b-become a warrior m-my name would b-be Moonstep cuase i-i like to walk a-around at n-night" she said looking at her paws abit
"Do you know anyone named Pinekit, Hopekit, Leafshred, or Leopar- " He stopped and looked down.

~Loona Hellhound~
February 22nd, 2021, 11:44 AM
"Do you know anyone named Pinekit, Hopekit, Leafshred, or Leopar- " He stopped and looked down.
Moonstep looked hearing him stop she was glad he was on her right side she could see him good ther "i-i know H-Hopekit, who was y-you about to s-say?" she asked him ears lowering alittle but not fully

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 22nd, 2021, 11:49 AM
Moonstep looked hearing him stop she was glad he was on her right side she could see him good ther "i-i know H-Hopekit, who was y-you about to s-say?" she asked him ears lowering alittle but not fully
"A little kit I haven't seen in awhile." Forest purred. He licked her flank. "Her name was Leopardkit. Lives in a clan and has a ginger pelt with grey spots and green- blue eyes." He said. There was sadness to his voice.

~Loona Hellhound~
February 22nd, 2021, 11:52 AM
"A little kit I haven't seen in awhile." Forest purred. He licked her flank. "Her name was Leopardkit. Lives in a clan and has a ginger pelt with grey spots and green- blue eyes." He said. There was sadness to his voice.
Moonstep purred and blushed from the lick to her flank "i-i think i have s-seen that cat b-before as well.. o-only a few times t-tho" she said lifting a paw to her mouth thinking "y-yeah i have seen h-her" she said

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 22nd, 2021, 11:54 AM
Moonstep purred and blushed from the lick to her flank "i-i think i have s-seen that cat b-before as well.. o-only a few times t-tho"she said lifting a paw to her mouth thinking "y-yeah i have seen h-her" she said
"She would only be two moons and a half." He mewed. He looked down on her with this ' I love you' look on his face.

~Loona Hellhound~
February 22nd, 2021, 11:59 AM
"She would only be two moons and a half." He mewed. He looked down on her with this ' I love you' look on his face.
she blushes softly and smiled abit "m-maybe you will see her aa-again" she said then saw the look he had on his face she blushed more and then looked to side abit "i-i know this may s-seem sudden but, i-i think i-im in l-love with y-you" she said looking down abit blushing

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 22nd, 2021, 12:02 PM
she blushes softly and smiled abit "m-maybe you will see her aa-again" she said then saw the look he had on his face she blushed more and then looked to side abit "i-i know this may s-seem sudden but, i-i think i-im in l-love with y-you" she said looking down abit blushing
"I am to." He purred, rubbing his cheek with hers and putting his paw on hers.

~Loona Hellhound~
February 22nd, 2021, 12:07 PM
"I am to." He purred, rubbing his cheek with hers and putting his paw on hers.
she smiled and purred abit rubbing her cheek lto his, leting his paw go onto hers her tail staying wraped to his

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 22nd, 2021, 12:13 PM
she smiled and purred abit rubbing her cheek lto his, leting his paw go onto hers her tail staying wraped to his
He loved her and she loved him. "If you like, I can meet you here tomorrow. " He said. "I don't want you to get into trouble."He licked her ear.

~Loona Hellhound~
February 22nd, 2021, 12:18 PM
He loved her and she loved him. "If you like, I can meet you here tomorrow. " He said. "I don't want you to get into trouble."He licked her ear.
she smiled abit and purred "it-that would be alright with me...b-but i truely d-dont want to l-leave yet" she said giggleing abit and smiles softly

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 22nd, 2021, 12:20 PM
she smiled abit and purred "it-that would be alright with me...b-but i truely d-dont want to l-leave yet" she said giggleing abit and smiles softly
"I could join a clan. Maybe Shadowclan or ThunderClan." He said.

~Loona Hellhound~
February 22nd, 2021, 12:25 PM
"I could join a clan. Maybe Shadowclan or ThunderClan." He said.
Moonstep smiled abit "y-you could join t-thunderclan" she said smileing and purring abit

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 22nd, 2021, 12:28 PM
Moonstep smiled abit "y-you could join t-thunderclan" she said smileing and purring abit
"But they may not like me because..... I have kin here." Forest purred, then adding "It would be bad if they knew that they were kin to me." He licked her pelt.

~Loona Hellhound~
February 22nd, 2021, 12:37 PM
"But they may not like me because..... I have kin here." Forest purred, then adding "It would be bad if they knew that they were kin to me." He licked her pelt.
Moonstep purred then thought, "well you could join shadowclan" she said blushing from lick and smiled abit and gave a small lick on his neck blushing abit

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 22nd, 2021, 12:40 PM
Moonstep purred then thought, "well you could join shadowclan" she said blushing from lick and smiled abit and gave a small lick on his neck blushing abit
"Which border is this?" He asked.

~Loona Hellhound~
February 22nd, 2021, 12:47 PM
"Which border is this?" He asked.
"t-this is t-thunderclan border" she said

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 22nd, 2021, 12:48 PM
"t-this is t-thunderclan border" she said
"ThunderClan and what other clan?" Forest asked calmly.

~Loona Hellhound~
February 22nd, 2021, 12:56 PM
"ThunderClan and what other clan?" Forest asked calmly.
Moonstep thought for a min then smiled "shadowclan, thunderclan and shadowclan border" she said tail swaying abit

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 22nd, 2021, 01:00 PM
Moonstep thought for a min then smiled "shadowclan, thunderclan and shadowclan border" she said tail swaying abit
"Then we meet here tomorrow night?" He asked, getting up.

~Loona Hellhound~
February 22nd, 2021, 01:03 PM
"Then we meet here tomorrow night?" He asked, getting up.
"yes we do" she said standing and smiled purring

~|Snow Leopard|~
February 22nd, 2021, 01:06 PM
"yes we do" she said standing and smiled purring
"I should get going." He mewed. "If I want to join ShadowClan."