PDA

View Full Version : ShadowClan Life Before Destruction

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95

Arie
September 14th, 2020, 12:09 PM
-- Slushie --

Doetuft shook out her fur as she slowly made her way down the mild slope that lead to the training ground, paws steady and focused, ears perked towards the apprentice who was trudging along with her. He'd asked for training and well... despite her not being the most advanced nor the oldest warrior, he'd somehow sought her out. Was it because of her different perspective because she was blind? because he didn't want to be judged from the attempts and failures? She was left to not know but nevertheless she trudged out into a separate corner. Flickering her ears towards Rumblepaw, the pawsteps of the apprentice signalizing he was with her, she sat down and asked, "What...do you... know already?" She needed a base point and despite wanting to train him like she'd been trained by testing what he knew, she wanted an easier to start. He wasn't her apprentice after all.

PEPPERMINT~
September 14th, 2020, 12:12 PM
What? Why was Hailstorm looking so sad? Chickadeekit felt a little sad too just by seeing her clanmate. "What's wrong?" She asked punkscape

aloeforurburn
September 14th, 2020, 12:29 PM
Venompaw was slightly mad that Beastspark was brought down to a warrior while Dawnstripe was appointed the new deputy, had Dawnstripe even had an apprentice?! She wanted to yowl out that it was unfair but she would certainly be scowled upon. She ended up breaking her back to help Beastspark and to try to save Shadowclan and this is what happens in return?! Instead out shouting out the new deputy's name or yowling out her opinion's she sat down in the back waiting to see what other decision's Icestar has made
[Open]

Festive Neon
September 14th, 2020, 12:31 PM
Venompaw was slightly mad that Beastspark was brought down to a warrior while Dawnstripe was appointed the new deputy, had Dawnstripe even had an apprentice?! She wanted to yowl out that it was unfair but she would certainly be scowled upon. She ended up breaking her back to help Beastspark and to try to save Shadowclan and this is what happens in return?! Instead out shouting out the new deputy's name or yowling out her opinion's she sat down in the back waiting to see what other decision's Icestar has made
[Open]
Cloudpaw saw Venompaw then walked over than said "Has this cat even had a apprentice"

Ashpenblaze
September 14th, 2020, 01:12 PM
Ashpenblaze chanted the new deputy's name.

Undertaker

aloeforurburn
September 14th, 2020, 01:12 PM
Cloudpaw saw Venompaw then walked over than said "Has this cat even had a apprentice"
"No idea. I'm actually kinda mad about this....I broke my back to help Beastspark and to help Shadowclan as a whole and this is what happens?! It's crazy!" she said licking her paw to slightly groom herself "it seems like some are fine with it but others...I don't know"

Festive Neon
September 14th, 2020, 01:15 PM
"No idea. I'm actually kinda mad about this....I broke my back to help Beastspark and to help Shadowclan as a whole and this is what happens?! It's crazy!" she said licking her paw to slightly groom herself "it seems like some are fine with it but others...I don't know"
"I'm just looking at Gleampelt she furious I really mad to but look at her"
She flicked her tail toward Gleampelt glareing at Icestar

MagicCat99
September 14th, 2020, 01:16 PM
Russetpatch arrived to the meeting late to hear Icestar strap Beastspark from his role as deputy to have Dawn's tripe rise up. The she was surprised, but didn't really care.

Cottonpaw listened from just outside the apprentice den and perked his ears a bit.

Undertaker
September 14th, 2020, 01:23 PM
Arie
Beastspark winced at the lastest announcements, eyes flooding with concern for Hailstorm. How in the world had she been caught and by Dawnstripe of all cats? This change in rank could mean nothing good for ShadowClan, not with Dawnstripe next in line to lead. He had to fix this somehow just not now. Gritting his teeth, Beastspark gave a heavy sigh while glancing over to Doetuft as she walked over. He gave her a grateful headbutt for the support, but it still hurt more then he was expecting to be cast aside like this. It had only been a matter of time, he had been a simple place holder, however he didn't think the clan knew just how bad this was. No one but Hailstorm seemed to understand it.

"Come on." He meowed, nudging Doetuft up to come sit with him as he made his way over to the rest of the cats in the crowd. He didn't particularly want to sit there and listen to Icestar go on, but leaving right now wouldn't look good. He didn't have anywhere to go anyway, no dens.

~~~
Cobra
Dawnstripe grinned darkly as soon as she heard her name replaced with the behemoth as deputy. Yes, this was a glorious day. Now at her mother's side she'd make sure ShadowClan would be a name that was feared once again. The feline soaked in the sound of her name being called, smirking and turning to read the expressions of her clanmates. Those that looked worried, didn't call out her name, shook in fear, those were the cats she'd be keeping an eye on. Now as a deputy, she didn't think it would be too hard for mother to embrace some of her ideas on strengthening ShadowClan. Her clan was the most blackhearted out off the four, everyone needed to remember that.

Dawnstripe looked down her nose at the she-cat that walked over to personally praise her. Dawnstripe looked her over like she was looking over a new toy, evaluating whether or not it was worth playing with or breaking immediately. Did Goldenfeather think some pretty words would get her to like her? Trust her? And Daintybird? Really, that idiotic queen was good for one thing and that was running her mouth. She was glad that furball was gone.

"I'll think about it." She told the kissass with the fakest of smiles, shoving past Goldenfeather the she-cat took the former deputy's place, mind wheeling with plans to return ShadowClan to their full strength. She did have fun listening to her mother verbally shred her sister, it was all Hailstorm's fault.

Exis
September 14th, 2020, 01:37 PM
Nettlekit let out a short gasp as he felt himself get crushed under Blackhazes weight. How dare he! He quickly started to try and squirm out from under the warrior, his claws scrabbling against the ground. As much as he wished he wasnt panicking, he couldn't deny the fact that he was scared for his life. He was going to die because he was crushed to death by Blackhazes fat! When he escaped, his previous look of panic was replaced by a look of complete and utter contempt, a scowl growing on his face.

He did his best to copy the position, and he was about ready to leap at the warrior again. His claws instinctually unsheathed, and he started to slowly stalk towards blackhaze, Ẅe both know I beat you fair and square! You just dont want to admit that you were bested by me!" he remarked, an arrogant laugh escaping him. at the invitation to a fight, he smirked and immediately sprung at Blackhaze, his paws outstretched. Hopefully, he would land on Blackhazes back again, but this time he would also try and knock the warrior over. Even though he was still a kit, he was old enough to be an apprentice and large enough to pass as one.
Blackhaze smiled and stepped back to doge the much smaller cat before trying to bring one massive paw down on their back. “Of you’d have best me we wouldn’t still be fighting.” He sneered a bit.

The kids got spunk but he’s too arrogant. Well then let’s whip him into shape.

Elementals gs29513

Elementals
September 14th, 2020, 01:51 PM
(Shrewpaw has my heart ok.)
Shrew and Foggy gonna still steal Blackhaze's children and take them into the land of the safest fantasies and forget that they are Blackhaze's children

Ashpenblaze
September 14th, 2020, 02:02 PM
Russetpatch arrived to the meeting late to hear Icestar strap Beastspark from his role as deputy to have Dawn's tripe rise up. The she was surprised, but didn't really care.

Cottonpaw listened from just outside the apprentice den and perked his ears a bit.

"Where were you?" He asked the warrior.

Abyssopelagic
September 14th, 2020, 02:10 PM
Crowskip roared in disapproval as Dawnstripe was named the new deputy.
She flared up at Icestar, but said nothing more.
It was her iron paw and bloodlust that had driven them out. To replace their kinder, clear thinking, level headed deputy with an equally cruel cat?
They were asking to be driven out again.

Whiskernose stared with disdain as Dawnstripe was named deputy.
Icestar's family seemed to be filling the high ranks with her blood, her kin. He was willing to say nothing about Ebonyfang, he seemed to be a good cat, and as Cotrusflower's kit, really, he didn't feel right saying something against him.
This?
This was different. This was obviously a ploy, or... something. To assign her own family as high ranks... was wrong. Wrong on very many levels.
He looked around for Citrusflower as Hailstorm was, presumably, about to be executed. He didn't know her relationship with her niece, but surely this was somewhat upsetting?
He approached Owlfeather and Citrusflower.
If Citrusflower wanted him to stay near, he would, but if she wanted to be alone he'd leave her to mourn. He sat by her, offering support if she needed or wanted it.
punkscape Siren Bliss

Wolfgirl8
September 14th, 2020, 02:13 PM
Marigoldpaw didn’t understand the big fuss. There was a new deputy. So what!? As long as they did their job right the golden furred apprentice didn’t care. Icestar was leader she had every right to choose who the deputy would be not the clan! Hmmm. Wait. That doesn’t sound right....

Madelaine
September 14th, 2020, 02:22 PM
[ Rainquail; punkscape; ]

Citrusflower was a little upset that another one of Icestar's kin was put in power. This wasn't a good idea, but of course she couldn't argue with her sister. Not when she had just come back. It would have just been for nothing. The queen ignored her thoughts about her niece Dawnstripe. Now she was more focused on hailstorm. The poor cat was scared out of her mind. She wanted to go and comfort her, but thought better of it. Citrusflower scented a familiar scent and spotted her mate. He is what she needed right now. The calico molly pressed her head into his fur, trying to find some comfort in him.

Madelaine
September 14th, 2020, 02:26 PM
[ Moon Lily; Mumble; Kittenism; Hollow Knight; ]

(added him earlier today)

Graykit didn't understand anything. The young tom stood up on wobbly paws and moved forward to get into the crowd. He wanted to know what was going on. "Exwuse mwe.", he meowed, squeezing past a couple of cats. The young gray and white tom felt his paws slip underneath him and he fell. Instead of crying he just lifted his head up and laid down. He wondered if his family would be coming to get him.

Ashpenblaze
September 14th, 2020, 02:29 PM
[ Moon Lily; Mumble; Kittenism; Hollow Knight; ]

(added him earlier today)

Graykit didn't understand anything. The young tom stood up on wobbly paws and moved forward to get into the crowd. He wanted to know what was going on. "Exwuse mwe.", he meowed, squeezing past a couple of cats. The young gray and white tom felt his paws slip underneath him and he fell. Instead of crying he just lifted his head up and laid down. He wondered if his family would be coming to get him.

"You alright little one?" Ashpenblaze looked down at the small kit.
Siren Bliss

dino.
September 14th, 2020, 03:01 PM
Oh... oh, geez. Bearstrike's howls of approval faltered as Icestar turned her fury on Hailstorm. His breath had caught in his throat. No... no, this wasn't supposed to happen. Not here, not now, not yet. Falconboy still had work to do, and how would he get it done without Hailstorm?

Wait. No. No, this could be good. Maybe the she-cat could help them better like this, as someone whom the Ice Monster didn't have to worry about anymore. She wouldn't be at risk of being found out, or at least at lesser risk than the rest of them. Bearstrike realized he had risen to his paws out of... what? Shock, or protest, more likely. He sat back down and wrapped his tail around his giant paws. His eyes smoldered like green coals. Just. Do. Nothing.

----------

At this revelation, Rumblepaw leaped to his paws with a furious yowl. Of course! Of course it was Hailstorm's fault! Icestar said it was so of course that had to be it! "You evil roulade!" he hurled shrilly at the traitor. "You traitorous cinerary! Get out! Leave! ShadowClan doesn't want traitors!" And Rumblepaw didn't like traitors, either.

Festive Neon
September 14th, 2020, 03:10 PM
Gleampelt was even more furios when she heard Rumblepaw than ran over and hissed "Of corase it wasn't Hailstorms fault! Why whould you ever think that! Icestar was only looking at her like that because she wanted her to acknowledge that she thinks Dawnstripe is better!"
Slushie

Bread
September 14th, 2020, 03:26 PM
Pinepaw didn't really know what to think of the situation, so she just decided to join in with the cheering of the new deputy. "Dawnstripe! Dawnstripe!" she chanted along with the other cats.

Bread
September 14th, 2020, 03:29 PM
"Lets talk." Pinepaw said, "So, you were a loner, you say? What was it like?" The apprentice was quite curious because she had been a clan-cat all of her life and she didn't know anyone that was a loner.

Lynxpaw

dino.
September 14th, 2020, 03:35 PM
[ Neon Lights ]

The sudden aggression startled the big-eared apprentice and he jerked back, eyes wide. He lifted one paw, as if considering smacking the insolent boo-boo head across the face, then thought better of it. Instead he settled for a harsh poke, and he reached out to jab the warrior in the leg. " 'Of course it wasn't Hailstorm's fault,' " he mocked in a sing-song, then snorted, "Yeah, sure, be like all the other sheep and go join the flock. Clearly, you're not too loyal, either, if you're shouting such scandalous, awful things. ICESTAR [ punkscape ]!" he howled, turning to face the Highbranch. "There's another traitor down here, trying to spread lies about your decisions!"

Elementals
September 14th, 2020, 03:39 PM
~Mouseleap of SHC~

Mouseleap wasn't so sure if Icestar was a dictator or a leader anymore. Even worse was that her mate was picking a fight on the medicine cats. It was ironic how Iris and him were former Thunderclanners. She sighed as she just wanted to sit down to rest.

There shall me another hugging festival now that a new ranker arises. The molly was busy plotting it that she didn't notice anyone else around going into a mound of chaos.

Peacepaw hummed while thinking to himself about the pros and cons of this situation. The leader was trying to replace everyone with her family members so she was demanding some type of royalty of some sort by the looks of it.

Festive Neon
September 14th, 2020, 03:41 PM
[ Neon Lights ]

The sudden aggression startled the big-eared apprentice and he jerked back, eyes wide. He lifted one paw, as if considering smacking the insolent boo-boo head across the face, then thought better of it. Instead he settled for a harsh poke, and he reached out to jab the warrior in the leg. " 'Of course it wasn't Hailstorm's fault,' " he mocked in a sing-song, then snorted, "Yeah, sure, be like all the other sheep and go join the flock. Clearly, you're not too loyal, either, if you're shouting such scandalous, awful things. ICESTAR [ punkscape ]!" he howled, turning to face the Highbranch. "There's another traitor down here, trying to spread lies about your decisions!"

"Am not I don't mind who's deputy I don'tcare who's Deputy it's not my dessision anyway Icestar can chosse the dumbest cat in the clan to bedeputy like I care" punkscape

gs29513
September 14th, 2020, 04:08 PM
Um, Foggybrook, I'm not sure if we should let them keep going at it. Shrewpaw mewed, nudging Foggybrook a bit nervously. He.............really didn't want someone get hurt, especially not now. That.......would be bad. Nervously, he stood up, hoping Foggybrook would back him up. Because with the looks they were throwing, he'd need it. Elementals Exis

Splashy
September 14th, 2020, 04:27 PM
+ punkscape +
Whitepaw was standing in the shadows, out of view from the cats of the clan. He remembered Beastspark's previous reign as Deputy. How could Icestar discard a Deputy so easily? He thought, feeling sorrowful in the shadows for the poor cat. Beastspark was a great Deputy while it lasted.. he taught me quite a bit.. and I hope even as a Warrior he will be respected for many moons.. He thought, picturing how kind he would be to a Deputy who he would drop. I would never be that harsh.. would I?

dino.
September 14th, 2020, 04:40 PM
[ Arie ]

Rumblepaw loped after Doetuft, his eyes alight with excitement. He'd never been out of camp before, ever, and it was glorious. Everything was so big! His equally large ears stuck straight up, swiveling from side-to-side as he took in the scenery. It was almost enough to distract him from the real reason he was out here.

He paused, bouncing on his toes, beside Doetuft as the warrior stopped. The training ground. The wonderful training ground! Part of him wished he was out here with Antlerfluff, but he hadn't wanted to bother his mentor, so Doetuft would have to suffice.

He glanced up at the she-cat and wrinkled his nose. "Um... nothing," he said after a moment. "Zilch. Zero. Zuno." Was 'zuno' a word? If it hadn't been before, it was now. "You'll be giving me my very first lesson!" He puffed his chest out and said it with such enthusiasm as if it were a very real, very important award.

kittygirl
September 14th, 2020, 04:58 PM
Lilyfang really didn’t care about what was going on, it wasn’t her concern. She simply rolled her eyes and took a seat farther away. She stared off loosing herself in her thoughts and seemingly going to blank.

Exis
September 14th, 2020, 05:12 PM
Blackhaze padded a bit wobbly on his feet but it was unnoticeable. He stood and waited for Shrewpaw to put his prey on the pile before looking around for a more senior warrior.
gs29513

gs29513
September 14th, 2020, 05:16 PM
Shrewpaw dropped his prey, before standing beside Blackhaze. Seeing how the warriors gaze combed the clearing, he asked Who are you looking for? Hopefully it wasn't something serious. Exis

Madelaine
September 14th, 2020, 05:39 PM
[ kittygirl; ]

Redbristle stood up and was about to leave when he spotted a she-cat who didn't look like she was enjoying herself either. The tom padded up to her. "This meeting is none of our concern right?", he wondered. His tail lashed from side to side like it always did. He was completely bored with this meeting.

kittygirl
September 14th, 2020, 06:03 PM
Lilyfang flinched slightly when she heard a cats voice, she turned her head before yawning a little, ”Tell me about it, these meetings never get better.” she scoffed with a small frown, she didn’t understand why anyone would even want to talk to her, but at least having someone to chat with was way better then listening to a petty meeting. ”the windclan meetings were worse, at least these are kinda spicy.” She joked with a small laugh.

Siren Bliss

Madelaine
September 14th, 2020, 06:11 PM
[ kittygirl; ]

Redbristle shrugged his shoulder. They were good, but when you've lived in this clan all your life nothing really surprises you anymore. "Not all are spicy though. Some are just to make kits and apprentices into their next rank. Same thing over and over again.", he meowed. Redbristle had no clue that she used to be in Windclan. He really couldn't care less.

Confuzzled.Lynx
September 14th, 2020, 06:17 PM
[ Open ]

Thornscratch stared, shocked by all the news. Bestspark wasn't the deputy... The warrior was having a hard time understanding what had happened. Not deputy ... The warrior had started to see he was great. That he was better than Icestar. Now the dumb ass Dawnstripe was taking over. Why was she still live? Maybe she can get Beastspark to kill her ... Or maybe Curseface... Or .... She could ask Blackhaze?

PEPPERMINT~
September 14th, 2020, 06:24 PM
[ Open ]

Thornscratch stared, shocked by all the news. Bestspark wasn't the deputy... The warrior was having a hard time understanding what had happened. Not deputy ... The warrior had started to see he was great. That he was better than Icestar. Now the dumb ass Dawnstripe was taking over. Why was she still live? Maybe she can get Beastspark to kill her ... Or maybe Curseface... Or .... She could ask Blackhaze?
"Why is Hailstorm sad?" Chickadeekit whispered worriedly

kittygirl
September 14th, 2020, 06:36 PM
Lilysnap, lifted her chin and lashed her tail slightly. ”True, but no matter. I really hate meetings not matter what it’s about.” She admitted, Lilysnap had several reasons for hating meetings, but most of her reasons are just normal. Lilysnap took a second and stared at the other cat and Her ears perked slightly, “Oh redbristle right? Sorry I’m a bit slow, I haven’t really spoken to a lot of cats here.” She was kinda embarrassed that she hadn’t recognized her clanmate right away, but in all fairness she wasn’t good at socializing.

Siren Bliss

BEAR.
September 14th, 2020, 06:40 PM
Well..

Falcondive could not say he was expecting this change, not so soon. There were a lot of things he anticipated: being found out, the general distrust for being the ex-apprentice of Icestar's boogeyman, but this..

He had to wonder what Beastspark had done now to put a pin in his plans. It would be harder to separate these two now that Icestar was not jarred by absolute an attempted mutiny, and it did not help matters when Hailstorm seemed to be a pawn in this game of theirs.

How.. how, she came to be involved in this was something Falcondive had to wonder as Icestar pinned Her Crimes onto Hailstorm. It was strange when Hailstorm had been an outsider: had ample opportunity to keep a safe distance away and keep her head down. Once again, he could not help but feel disappointed in his mentor. Not for her meekness, but for her foolishness. He could not imagine Hailstorm making it out of this in one piece, not when Icestar was turning the sheep against her.

So.. preparing himself for the inevitable, and trying to calculate his next moves, Falcondive kept an expression of stoicism as he observed the interaction between mother and daughters. He simply did not care about Dawnstripe enough to react to her ceremony. Beyond being dumber than a rock, she meant nothing to him.

Confuzzled.Lynx
September 14th, 2020, 06:43 PM
"Why is Hailstorm sad?" Chickadeekit whispered worriedly

The molly jumped at the voice. She had been thinking about Beastspark and how horrible Icestar was. And who she can ask to kill her ... "Maybe beacuse the dumb ass Dawnstripe is the new deputy and Beastspark isn't" Thornscratch guessed, voice and eyes now emotionless. She couldn't let anyone see her reaction.

Confuzzled.Lynx
September 14th, 2020, 06:50 PM
Being a loner ... I had to teach myself that no one can be trusted. That living alone is best... Then Blackhaze caught me stealing a couple times. But being a loner ... It's different. You never really feel safe. Now it's just ... so weird. I ... I feel protected ... I feel safe for once. I ... might actuall be able to make my first ever friend" Russetpaw told Pinepaw. The molly wasn't used to ... well everything in clan life. Living with others. Being backed up and cared about was all very new.

Bread

nocturnal
September 14th, 2020, 07:15 PM
// elysian

The white-furred warrior felt a hint of foreboding as a younger apprentice padded up to him. Although Talonstone kept his eyes on his leader, he could sense the other cat's approach. The frosty tom mentally braced himself because nothing good came from felines who tried to interact with him. Hearing the apprentice speak made his fur prickle, especially with how he was implying things. So Doetuft had found herself a kitten to trail her around. That was just great. He should've seen it coming; they always seemed to do things in pairs, nowadays, whether they noticed it or not. Without sparing the younger tom even the slightest glance, the frosty warrior responded clearly, "Talonstone."

His attention was quickly drawn back to the Highbranch as Icestar began speaking, yet his leader's announcement didn't give way to any reaction other than a thoughtful tilt of the head. The demotion made sense to him. While Beastspark was a nice cat, he didn't seem to be leader material. He was too kind, especially compared to other cats of shadows. What concerned him, though, was that this new deputy seemed to be Icestar's kin, which meant that every high rank in the shadows but one just so happened to be related to the black-furred she in some way. Not that he disagreed with the decision, but surely it would arouse some suspicion with his clanmates.

PEPPERMINT~
September 14th, 2020, 07:31 PM
The molly jumped at the voice. She had been thinking about Beastspark and how horrible Icestar was. And who she can ask to kill her ... "Maybe beacuse the dumb ass Dawnstripe is the new deputy and Beastspark isn't" Thornscratch guessed, voice and eyes now emotionless. She couldn't let anyone see her reaction.
"Why? And I thought it was bad to curse.." Chickadeekit mewed

Confuzzled.Lynx
September 14th, 2020, 07:47 PM
"Why? And I thought it was bad to curse.." Chickadeekit mewed

"Who told you it was bad to curse? It all depends on beliefs and parents. Whoever told you that is a moron" Thornscratch meowed to the kit. She needed to see Beastspark or Blackhaze soon. She needed to ask one of them to kill her. End her dumb, pointless life. Plus, Blackhaze was the only one who cared about her but the molly never really saw him. He told her that he cared but did he really?

Arie
September 14th, 2020, 08:37 PM
-- Undertaker RedHead --

This was such a mess. But the young warrior didn't let it show on her face, the only expression concern for her father at this moment. Doetuft didn't care about what would happen in the future for once, what she had to focus on, what she needed to fully engaged with was him at this moment. Another time, another day, later today, she would think about the consequences that this choice would have for Shadowclan, would have for everyone's future in the clan, but that was... that didn't matter right now. It would yes. But not right now. At the headbutt and small voicing, she stood up quietly and followed him back to the crowd, ears perked for any words that would come their way but nothing did, and she was grateful for that. He didn't deserve it, or at least that was what she believed. She'd heard the fast pull in of breath that usually signified shock and knew this... this hadn't been expected. And therefore it was now more than anything he needed the support of those around him. And for Doetuft... this meant a lot. To be there for him, when he'd been there for her when she needed it. It wasn't... paying back in any sense but it felt good, it felt... better. To help someone out, to help her family out. As they sat down, she flickered her ears once again, but this time it was because she heard another familiar set of pawsteps. Not knowing if he would turn their way though, she returned her attention back on the deputy, as she pressed her shoulder against his side, offering quiet support. Somehow, after this meeting it would do good to just... get away from this. Although where and how was yet to be determined. Once again bringing her tail up she rested it on his shoulder, another level of support. Something that words couldn't offer.

PEPPERMINT~
September 14th, 2020, 08:51 PM
"Who told you it was bad to curse? It all depends on beliefs and parents. Whoever told you that is a moron" Thornscratch meowed to the kit. She needed to see Beastspark or Blackhaze soon. She needed to ask one of them to kill her. End her dumb, pointless life. Plus, Blackhaze was the only one who cared about her but the molly never really saw him. He told her that he cared but did he really?
"Nobody's a moron! Except maybe you for calling cats morons!" Chickadeekit squeaked ferociously

Confuzzled.Lynx
September 14th, 2020, 08:58 PM
"Nobody's a moron! Except maybe you for calling cats morons!" Chickadeekit squeaked ferociously

Thornscratch hissed, looking at the kit, eyes and voice emotionless. "Everyone is a moron at times. The faster you learn that, the better" the warrior narrowed her eye.

PEPPERMINT~
September 14th, 2020, 09:02 PM
Thornscratch hissed, looking at the kit, eyes and voice emotionless. "Everyone is a moron at times. The faster you learn that, the better" the warrior narrowed her eye.
"You're mean!" Chickadeekit looked away, disgusted

Confuzzled.Lynx
September 14th, 2020, 09:20 PM
"You're mean!" Chickadeekit looked away, disgusted

The molly flicked her tail, not caring about his opinion. "You'll learn one day

PEPPERMINT~
September 14th, 2020, 09:22 PM
The molly flicked her tail, not caring about his opinion. "You'll learn one day
"Hmph!" Chickadeekit said under her breath

Ziera
September 14th, 2020, 09:27 PM
Ah yes. Family trauma. Stronefang watched the predictable chaos unfurl with a cool expression and pale, gleaming eyes. Hailstorm and her dear mother put on quite the show. Stone held no personal grudge against either; doing so would waste time and energy. His opinion of both soured, however, at the dramatic display. Icestar spitting insults at her daughter with such hateful vehemence did nothing to build ShadowClan faith in her clarity of mind. It all just came off as-- unnecessary.

Stonefang believed others' weakness lay in their obsession with what they couldn't control. Allowing such things in turn to control you? It was too common an occurrence. Cats should strive for complete self-mastery, whether they be kits, deputies or leaders. Normally the folly of others didn't bother Stone. It was only a bit more irksome when ShadowClan paid the consequences of such folly. As to whether circumstances would improve or worsen....well, such things remained to be seen.

Dawnstripe's name rose like an uneven chorus from the cats around Highbranch, and Stonefang added his voice to the rest as would be expected. Dawnstripe. Dawnstripe. The change of leadership was much more interesting than family feuding. Removing Beastspark was a smart move for Ice, considering what Stone guessed of the former deputy's sentiments toward their dear, dear leader. Curious. How would it all unfold?

Confuzzled.Lynx
September 14th, 2020, 09:29 PM
"Hmph!" Chickadeekit said under her breath

The molly ignored the kit. She had better things to do. After this, she needed to find Blackhaze or Beastspark and see if they will kill her. She knew now that ShadowClan was going to be lead by two horrible cats who were relatives.

pidgeon
September 14th, 2020, 09:46 PM
This was all too much. Too much. There were so many cats near her, staring at her in bewilderment. The moons she'd just spent as an outsider had fully accustomed her to being solitary, and this many voices, this many bristling pelts, it was too much. She wanted to leave. But that wouldn't be right. Not that she even could if she tried. But she couldn't leave the clan like this. Falcondive...he didn't need another reason to hate her. There was only one thing she could do.

But how would she pull it off? With the amount of cats that were around her, they'd be on her in seconds and anything she tried to do would fail. She'd have to be fast. And she'd have to be strong. Let the fear and adrenaline charge her footsteps and let her move past anyone who would stand in her way.

She acknowledged Owlfeather, Citrusflower, and her kin who she didn't know as well. Surely they all understood...right? They'd...They'd understand. She had to do this. She knew that Icestar wasn't going to kill her, not just yet. No, she was going to make her life miserable until she spilled the secrets of Falcondive's group, since she was so convinced that Hailstorm was the cause of all of this. She couldn't let that happen. So many lives were at stake, not just her own.

If I mess this up, it's going to cost me my life, she thought morbidly. and I'm...I'm okay with that.
She dared not move a muscle until she was absolutely certain of her exact trajectory. There was only one shot at this, and she had to do it right. In some twisted sense, she was using exactly what her mother had taught her. Her eyes darted back and forth, calculating, thinking, preparing...her vision pulsed with every heartbeat. Nobody would be expecting this, not from her. Not from cowardly, meek little Hailstorm.

No more. No more, not ever again.

In one swift movement, Hailstorm bunched her muscles and sprang upwards, launching herself off the base of the highbranch and throwing all of her weight into the dense leader's side.
"What--!" The bewildered leader screeched with an intense ferocity as the pair's claws quickly and violently tore at each other's flesh, teetering perilously towards the end of the Highbranch. Hailstorm didn't know how many lives Icestar had left, so she had to make this really count. There could be no coming back for her. Icestar's freakish claws landed a heavy blow to the she-cat, but through pure adrenaline and the element of surprise, Hailstorm latched her jaws onto her mother's throat and she thrust her off the branch, sending the both of them careening to the clearing below.

There was a snap and a shriek as Icestar's spine collided with the forest floor, and the giant she-cat fell with a slump, blood gushing from an additional throat wound.

Hailstorm's trembling form stood above the limp body of her mother for what felt like moons, but was only mere moments. In that time her eyes darted frantically from Dawnstripe's form, to each of her loved ones, one last time...before she used the shock of the clearing to cloak her escape. Vision still pulsing and footing unstable, she darted through a hole behind one of the abandoned dens close by and was gone, leaving the leader's crippled body behind, and the clan to deal with the aftermath. Nothing felt real yet. The emotions were repressed, she couldn't handle that right now. Her mind was blank except for one thing. Run.

Undertaker Siren Bliss Moon Lily BILL. elysian Neon Lights Moonlit Puddles Puddle~ Zesty Mango Slushie Beau Rainquail The Shadow Flower Bread BreadTurtle bmkmb Exis hope @cucumberr Elementals Mumble ~RooRoo~ implimm Estelle Lynxpaw Rani CheetahPelt Kittenism Cobra RedHead kittygirl gs29513 Finpaw Shimm MagicCat99 Harmless potato StealthWarrior touka Dawneye icepuddle Splashy x ghostie ~Lucid Dreams~ Arie Fallen One wnder esa Tigerstorm0926 Fuzzy Pancake

aloeforurburn
September 14th, 2020, 09:53 PM
Giving off a very surprised look after Hailstorm lept up onto the highbranch and just as quickly left she let out a loud yowl "Icestar?!" she pushed herself further towards the front only to notice that the leader had been viciously attacked to the throat. Her ears peaking up she gave off another loud yowl "Hailstorm?!!?!" Venompaw looked around only to find out that the warrior had scrambled away, having fear of being caught, at this point she wouldn't chase after Hail do to her back, she was more worried of who would be Leader, and who would be deputy.
punkscape

dino.
September 14th, 2020, 10:01 PM
Bearstrike's jaw dropped.

This was unexpected. Totally out of the blue. Meek little Hailstorm, ripping out the Ice Monster's throat and dashing off into the night. It was quite a sight to behold. A shocking sight, sure, but a welcome sight nevertheless. He found himself unable to due anything but whisper hoarsely, "Great Stars above."

Mango
September 14th, 2020, 10:02 PM
Croakingtoad in pure confusion asked out loud,” Dawnstar?” that was really all he could figure out to say.

Madelaine
September 14th, 2020, 10:03 PM
Graykit stood up and the first thing he saw was Hailstorm attacking the leader. The kitten didn't know violence until now. The young tom eyes widened and his pupils turned to slits. He turned around and ran back to his family. He couldn't stop the tears from falling. He buried his head in his mothers fur frightened out of his mind.

[ Moon Lily; Hollow Knight; Mumble; Kittenism; ]

>>>

[ Rainquail; ]

Never in her life had she seen kin attacking kin. Citrusflower's eyes widened as her neice attacked Icestar in front of the clan to make her escape. She wanted to run after her, but knew that it would give her away. She didn't want her to get hurt or worse get killed. The queen buried her head into Whiskernose's fur, fighting back the tears.

>>>

[ kittygirl; ]

Redbristle was just about ready to respond when Hailstorm attacked the leader. Now things had just gotten better. The tom watched as she hooked her fangs into Icestar's throat. His jaw opened wide and he was finally lost for words. This was new.

>>>

Ebonyfang moved away from his mentor as Icestar was attacked. He stood there starring as Icestar was thrown from the highbranch. He was as emotionless as always. He could care less what happened to his aunt. He just wouldn't show it. Could this be the end of her? No of course not Shadowclan couldn't be so lucky. Ebonyfang watched as Hailstorm ran, not even thinking about running after her.

Puddle~
September 14th, 2020, 10:13 PM
Ribbitheart sat in complete and utter shock. What in the world had just happened? Sure, the cult’s end goal had come true, but that didn’t make things any less appalling. The fact that it had happened so suddenly—all this action in a single meeting. He wasn’t sure what to make of it. So, he simply stayed still, waiting for something, anything to happen. Did this mean Dawnstripe was the new leader? What about the deputy? How had things become such a big mess? There were so many questions, yet so few clear answers.

BEAR.
September 14th, 2020, 10:16 PM
There were few scenarios Falcondive would have imagine this. Despite her flaws, he knew she was never a physically weak cat - Hailstorm was probably one of the strongest warriors he knew, but..

The anxiety, the doubts, the crippling inability to stand up for herself around her mother and sister. It was like a fast ball whipping around his head, witnessing her finally put her paw down and take out the demon that had haunted her for so long.

Snap.

It was all that took.. a fall and a torn out throat, to end Icestar's ravings. The numbness from watching her life spill out onto the ground was nothing Falcondive had felt before.

He always imagined.. watching Icestar die, watching Beastspark's rank crumble away - he would feel something. Satisfied. Happy. Not.. nothing. There was nothing.

For once in his life, he was at a genuine loss. Either this was over - Icestar's reign was at an end, or Hailstorm had just made everything.. much, much worse.

Confuzzled.Lynx
September 14th, 2020, 10:31 PM
[ Open ]

Thornscratch watched in horror, seeing Icestar dead. The molly paused. No. She wouldn't get someone to kill her yet. She would see how good of a leader Dawnstripe would be. Then she would decide to live or die. Only once she knew what Dawnstripe would be like, she would decide to kill herself or not.

Wolfgirl8
September 14th, 2020, 10:34 PM
Marigoldpaw gaped in astonishment at what had happened. She had been zoning out when suddenly A CAT ATTACKED ICESTAR BY PUSHING HER OFF HIGHBRANCH AND RIPPING HER THROAT OUT! What! Marigolpaw's eyes widened in fear and shock as Icestar didn't move. She couldn't be dead! No! Right? Marigolpaw gulped in fear. The blood...there was so much. Blood had never really bothered her but to see this much cominng from a cat....it was horrible. Alongside the fear and disgust there was also a rage in Marigoldpaw. HOW DARE THIS CAT KILL ICESTAR!!! The golden furred apprentice wanted so badly to chase that cat...Hailstorm down and rip her to shreds! Another part of her wanted to rush to Icestar and see if she was really...dead but was it her place? Marigoldpaw looked at the leader then at where Hailstorm had vanished again and again. She decided. She took a hestitant step forward then another small one. Then....stepped back. She couldn't do it. Get that close to....the body. The golden furred apprentice hakily sat back down before quickly changing her posture and holding her head high she was about to look to Beastspark for instructions when she realized....Dawnstripe was deputy....or leader?

dino.
September 14th, 2020, 10:43 PM
[ Lynxpaw ]

There was lots of noise. Which wasn't unusual, it was always noisy. But this sounded like shocked noise. Leopardkit sidled out of the nursery, blinking rapidly. Dead cat... dead cat? Why... She scanned the gathered crowd for any answers that may have been projected on their faces or in the words, but again only saw surprise and heard unintelligible yowls of shock and protest. She carefully sidled her way over to a rather lonely-looking feline and, rising up on her hind paws, whispered quite loudly in Thornscratch's ear, "WHAT'S GOING ON?"

Bread
September 14th, 2020, 10:50 PM
Pinepaw's mouth opened as she stared in shock at her—now dead—leader. No words managed to escape her mouth. Not even a stutter. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. She wasn't sure if this was actually real or not... had she just having a bad dream and she was still asleep in the apprentices' den? Now that she'd think of it, the day did start off very weirdly too. Making sure the apprentice was awake, she smacked her own shoulder, which kind of hurt. Yep, she was definitely awake, but still very confused as to what had just happened.

Confuzzled.Lynx
September 14th, 2020, 10:51 PM
[ Slushie ]

The molly jumped a little at the kit's voice. She had been busy thinking about Dawnstripe as a leader, deciding whether she wants to die or not. Then the tiny cat had come and scared her by whispering loudly in her ear. Her copper eyes turned to them, starting to speak. "Oh... Hailstorm killed Icestar... I'm not sure how.. it happened so fast. And then she fled. Beastspark is a warrior now and Dawnstripe is the new deputy, though I think she's leader now Thornscratch explained. She was just shocked. The molly was expecting a ... more happy and satisfied feeling. Instead, she felt ... grief. Grief and loss clawing lightly away at her heart.

PEPPERMINT~
September 14th, 2020, 10:55 PM
"Wh-what's happening!?" Chickadeekit cried, scared and confused "Help! What's happening? Heeeelp!!" (Open)

Confuzzled.Lynx
September 14th, 2020, 10:59 PM
"Wh-what's happening!?" Chickadeekit cried, scared and confused "Help! What's happening? Heeeelp!!" (Open)

Lynxdusk padded over to the kit. "Are you okay?" the tom asked.

aloeforurburn
September 14th, 2020, 11:01 PM
"Ssssshhh, there is nothing we can do, we can't go after Hailstorm, well I can't, and Icestar's has already went to Starclan the most me can do is wish the leader a good journey and to guide us" Venompaw felt like she was going to break out into tears, instead she sat down and mumbled under her breath, "May you have a peaceful journey to Starclan, and may you guide this clan through any hardships we go through" after speaking to herself she looked back at the kit, she was choking back tears and hoped that the kit wouldn't notice

PEPPERMINT~
September 14th, 2020, 11:02 PM
Lynxdusk padded over to the kit. "Are you okay?" the tom asked.
"What's wrong!? Why's everyone so sad and mean today!?? What's happening to Icestar??" Chickadeekit buried her face in her paws, tears rolling down her fluffy cheeks

Confuzzled.Lynx
September 14th, 2020, 11:05 PM
"What's wrong!? Why's everyone so sad and mean today!?? What's happening to Icestar??" Chickadeekit buried her face in her paws, tears rolling down her fluffy cheeks

The brown partial tabby sat down, unable to comfort the kit with his stump of a tail. "I'll explain later... It's fine Lynxdusk tried to calm the kit, amber eyes glaceing with a faint hint of shock and grief.

PEPPERMINT~
September 14th, 2020, 11:07 PM
The brown partial tabby sat down, unable to comfort the kit with his stump of a tail. "I'll explain later... It's fine Lynxdusk tried to calm the kit, amber eyes glaceing with a faint hint of shock and grief.
Chickadeekit wiggled closer to Lynxdusk and squeaked "Will you be nice and happy?"

Confuzzled.Lynx
September 14th, 2020, 11:09 PM
Chickadeekit wiggled closer to Lynxdusk and squeaked "Will you be nice and happy?"

The tom smiled, a slight pain in his expression. "Yes. Of course" Lynxdusk told the kit. He had been submissive to Icestar and Beastspark like he was to any high rank. He shuffled his paws, slightly nervous.

PEPPERMINT~
September 14th, 2020, 11:13 PM
The tom smiled, a slight pain in his expression. "Yes. Of course" Lynxdusk told the kit. He had been submissive to Icestar and Beastspark like he was to any high rank. He shuffled his paws, slightly nervous.
Chickadeekit continued to cuddle Lynxdusk, willing him to be happy. She could feel his unease and hated it

Confuzzled.Lynx
September 14th, 2020, 11:16 PM
Chickadeekit continued to cuddle Lynxdusk, willing him to be happy. She could feel his unease and hated it

The tom had stopped smiling, staring at Icestar's dead body, lying there. He had heard the unmistakable snap of a bones. He supported Icestar and would support his new leader no matter what they did. Well, maybe it was because the warrior was submissive but ... He sighed and stood up, signalling to the kit to follow him further away from the crowd. Lynxdusk ... He didn't think the kit should be in sight of the leader's bleeding body, blood gushing out.

Abyssopelagic
September 14th, 2020, 11:19 PM
Oh, wait a minute now. Whiskernose was not expecting this at all.
He had barely registered Citrusflower burying her face into his fur, not wanting to watch Hailstorm's most likely execution, had just moved to put his tail over her, to soothe her, when Hailstorm struck.
Storm indeed, her rage and terror as she lashed out at Icestar left him in shock, his mouth agape as she finally turned and stormed away, leaving a clan plunged into chaos.
Feeling numb, he tucked her further into him, wanting to shield her from the reality of what had happened, the emotions that would surely follow, the tumultuous feeling of not knowing how to feel about this. Any of this.
Eyes wide, he stared, looking around, not knowing what to do.

Siren Bliss

PEPPERMINT~
September 14th, 2020, 11:20 PM
The tom had stopped smiling, staring at Icestar's dead body, lying there. He had heard the unmistakable snap of a bones. He supported Icestar and would support his new leader no matter what they did. Well, maybe it was because the warrior was submissive but ... He sighed and stood up, signalling to the kit to follow him further away from the crowd. Lynxdusk ... He didn't think the kit should be in sight of the leader's bleeding body, blood gushing out.
Lynxdusk didn't signal soon enough. Chickadeekit stared with horror at the puddle of blood surrounding her leader. "W-wh-" She started crying again and rushed toward Lynxdusk, burying her face in his fur "W-why is everything s-so b-b-bad?"

PEPPERMINT~
September 14th, 2020, 11:21 PM
"Ssssshhh, there is nothing we can do, we can't go after Hailstorm, well I can't, and Icestar's has already went to Starclan the most me can do is wish the leader a good journey and to guide us" Venompaw felt like she was going to break out into tears, instead she sat down and mumbled under her breath, "May you have a peaceful journey to Starclan, and may you guide this clan through any hardships we go through" after speaking to herself she looked back at the kit, she was choking back tears and hoped that the kit wouldn't notice
Chickadeekit glanced at Venompaw with fearful tears in her eyes. "Wh-what d-did Icestar d-do?"

Confuzzled.Lynx
September 14th, 2020, 11:22 PM
Lynxdusk didn't signal soon enough. Chickadeekit stared with horror at the puddle of blood surrounding her leader. "W-wh-" She started crying again and rushed toward Lynxdusk, burying her face in his fur "W-why is everything s-so b-b-bad?"

The tom shuffled his feet again. "I don't know... Let's... Just don't look Lynxdusk told Chikadeekit.

(If I get his personality wrong, it's because I'm not used to rping happy cats and I make unhappy cats because they match me)

aloeforurburn
September 14th, 2020, 11:25 PM
Chickadeekit glanced at Venompaw with fearful tears in her eyes. "Wh-what d-did Icestar d-do?"
"She didn't do anything wrong, so her dying today was unrighteous" she hesitated "I guess, that today was just her time and we have to except that, now hurry along back to the nursery I don't want you looking at the Leader's body, take care young one" Venompaw said giving the kit a pat on the head before returning her gaze to the Leader's body

PEPPERMINT~
September 14th, 2020, 11:28 PM
The tom shuffled his feet again. "I don't know... Let's... Just don't look Lynxdusk told Chikadeekit.

(If I get his personality wrong, it's because I'm not used to rping happy cats and I make unhappy cats because they match me)
"She didn't do anything wrong, so her dying today was unrighteous" she hesitated "I guess, that today was just her time and we have to except that, now hurry along back to the nursery I don't want you looking at the Leader's body, take care young one" Venompaw said giving the kit a pat on the head before returning her gaze to the Leader's body
Chickadeekit rushed off to to the nursery crying. She was confused and sad and felt absolutely awful (Open in the nursery)

Madelaine
September 14th, 2020, 11:48 PM
[ Rainquail; ]

Citrsuflower didn't want to look up. In her mind and heart she knew her older sister was gone. She felt herself get more burried in her mates fur. She was starting to shiver in fright. They hadn't even found a new camp and now their leader was dead. Sure she had brought unnecessary battles, but she was their leader. She was more scared of what Dawnstripe would be like. She hoped the weakest of the clan wouldn't get exiled or she might have to become a warrior again. "She's gone isn't she?", she asked in a whisper.

smalltowngod
September 15th, 2020, 04:30 AM
Name: Amberpaw
Reason for joining: ShadowClan is my favorite Clan and this is where I want to be :)

Exis
September 15th, 2020, 05:38 AM
Blackhaze turned and looked at Shrewpaw, “Listen to me very carefully Shrewpaw. You will find Foggybrook and you will watch out for each other from now on. I don’t want to see either of you alone from here on out.” He mewed. If Icestar still had enough lives to get back up all he’ll would break loose, if she didn’t then, then their new leader would surly be worse. Hailstorm. Who’d have thought. Blackhaze turned and saw Falcondive but something was off, he was being off. So he stayed where he was.

gs29513

dino.
September 15th, 2020, 05:48 AM
Leopardkit

[ Lynxpaw ]

Leopardkit blinked and swiveled her head to stare at the lifeless body of Icestar, feeling her stomach tighten. "But killing is BAD, right?" she prompted. She didn't quite care about Dawnstripe or the other weirdo, Beastmark or something like that. "Isn't killing bad?" she said again. "Does that make Hailstorm bad? Because she killed Icestar and then ran away, right?"

gs29513
September 15th, 2020, 06:16 AM
Blackhaze turned and looked at Shrewpaw, “Listen to me very carefully Shrewpaw. You will find Foggybrook and you will watch out for each other from now on. I don’t want to see either of you alone from here on out.” He mewed. If Icestar still had enough lives to get back up all he’ll would break loose, if she didn’t then, then their new leader would surly be worse. Hailstorm. Who’d have thought. Blackhaze turned and saw Falcondive but something was off, he was being off. So he stayed where he was.

gs29513
Watch out for Foggybrook. Because if Icestar isn't fully dead.......this is going to get bad. Shrewpaw mewed, before making his way into the crowd. Gazing around, he looked for her, wanted to call out but knew it would be a mistake. A big, big mistake. Elementals

gs29513
September 15th, 2020, 06:18 AM
Doeflame.......wasn't sure how she felt. The surprise as Hailstorm leaped at Icestar, the elation at the leaders death, and then the fear, the BLINDING fear knowing that either Icestar would return, more evil and angry than ever, or her bloodthirsty daughter would take her place. Some choice! If she had to choose, she'd go for Icestar, which she never thought she'd say, but she'd take Icestar, withe even fewer lives, than a new, revenge-filled Dawnstripe, with nine lives to make them miserable.

vellichor
September 15th, 2020, 06:22 AM
Buzzardpaw
________

The tabby’s jaw dropped. Their leader... the cat who had won them many battles... killed by her own daughter? And in her own camp?

Wh...

What?

Like most of the others, Buzzardpaw found himself unable to love, speak. Only watch as the cat ran away and the body hit the ground. Murmurs arose around him, and he wanted to scream, shout. But he couldn’t. He couldn’t do anything. He was just... him.

Confuzzled.Lynx
September 15th, 2020, 06:35 AM
[ Slushie ]

Thornscratch listened to the kit until they had finished talking. "Well, it depends on your definition of bad. If it was killing but for a good cause, I don;t think that makes a cat bad the molly told them. "To answer your last question, Hailstorm in only though of a a bad cat if you liked the cat she killed. It all depends on your opinion The golden-brown tabby added.

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 06:52 AM
"Yes Hailstorm I knew you had the might to do something useful!" punkscape

Moon Lily
September 15th, 2020, 07:06 AM
[ Bramblefire01 Siren Bliss punkscape Undertaker ]
( Arie -If you wanna join in <3)

Irisflame could feel her face fall as the announcement they'd all been anticipating hit her. Beastspark...demoted? It was almost impossible to imagine the tom anywhere but a deputy's position. Emotions hit her one by one, fleeting as quickly as they came until she felt only confusion. A hard frown formed on her composed face. This was Icestar's doing. It was the leader's ridiculous obsession with her own bloodline that had brought her to denoting Beastspark, and hauling over...Dawnstripe. The warrior was the older she-cat's daughters and possibly one of the most ferocious cats she'd ever met. Fury rooted itself in her stomach, refusing to be shoved. The medicine cat peered desperately over shoulders and heads to try and spot Beastspark, whom she had only seen moments ago.

A thump nearby reminded her of her original task. The tom. She would have to tend to the senior warrior at her feet later, when she was able to store her herbs someplace they wouldn't be crushed. After all, her den looked like a ruin. She hovered over the old tom's resting figure before turning her attention back towards the meeting. From what she could pick out, Hailstorm had returned and Icestar was eager to draft her through some ridiculously gruesome methods. Her heart twisted painfully as her eyes reached the face of the leader's daughter. This was the one whom she had tended to when she'd been hurt. This was the one she'd talked to. And now she was going to die, or come close to it. And, as always, she could do nothing to stop it. It was funny how such things spiraled out of your control even when standing so close. Death was standing over them all. But it would arrive in an unexpected sequence of events. Hopefully Icestar doesn't kil- an ear-splitting shriek pierced the air before blood splattered just a few lengths ahead of her. This was the problem with being a medicine cat. You got front row seats to all the drama at meetings.

Staring in terror at the limp, dying body of Icestar, the blue-grey she contemplated padding up to assist her. But she had no idea what Hailstorm or Dawnstripe were capable of. If the now...leader of Shadowclan had been part of the scheme, Irisflame could be killed right on the spot, just for sympathizing with the enemy. Deep orbs trailing after Hailstorm as she bolted from the stunned camp, they sat in the uncomfortable silence. She had never felt so helpless. Hanging back with a variation of emotions plastered on her features, the medicine cat inched her way over to Ebonyfang, clearing her voice shakily.
"Do...do you think she's...? The half-question was placed forwards nervously, as if anticipating an attack just from saying so.

[ Hollow Knight Kittenism Mumble -Siren Bliss- sorry for breaking post order!! ]

Berrybounce purred in amusement as her yellow-green orbs grasped the sight of her kits, so grown up already. It seemed like a generic phrase, but it was quite true. Even for someone as ridiculous as she. It seemed like only yesterday they were tiny furballs squabbling for milk and attention. And now Greykit was brave enough to venture close to Missus Majesty Icey and Curlykit was leading the trio. A proud grin splitting her maw, the molly looked to her flank as she felt a tug at her tail. Craning her neck towards the curly cream kit beside her, the queen whisked her tail higher in the air to provide more of an enthralling game. It likely entertained herself more than her kittens, to be perfectly honest. Giggling momentarily as she watched the fluffy limb jump to and fro, she cleaned herself up enough to answer the question.
"Nah- they're probably too scared right now. But maybe in a while after that. But if they do attack, momma and daddy and Iceystar will protect you. Did ya know that we helped Windclan before they attacked? It's not nice of them to attack us after we did that, no? Before she could continue on her usual ramble, loud mrrows of protest erupted around her, turning her smile confused.

"Nope- see, pumpkin? They want Beastspark to stay deputy. He's a good guy. At least, I think he is. Most of us think he is." She mewed briefly. If only they'd known that the protest would lead to one thing...and then another. And another and another and another- you get the picture.
It was only seconds after the shriek that Greykit's trembling body made an impact at her side, sobbing uncontrollably. The heartbeat of confusion was churned into horror as she spotted Icestar lying limp on the ground beside a heaving Hailstorm. In a flash, she pulled her kits close in a fearful motion, rocking gently. "It's okay. Every little thing is gonna be alright, my pumpkins. Just look at me. Stay with me, loves."

JackHunt_17
September 15th, 2020, 07:15 AM
Moon Lily
The sick tom just lye there, asleep, deeply asleep.

sunflowers.
September 15th, 2020, 07:38 AM
@Elementals Kittenism Mumble Siren Bliss
Woolkit ran up to Mouseleap and sat down. "Mama? Why is everyone so angry?" She murmured quietly, blinking.

Kittenism Mumble Siren Bliss
Wolfspirit padded up to his mate and kits, nuzzling Berrybounce as a greeting. "Sorry I'm late.. what's with all the noise? Did something happen?" he gazed up at the meeting unfolding in front of him. Something about Hailstorm, Dawnstripe and Beastspark.. but he couldn't tell what.

-Ash-
September 15th, 2020, 07:46 AM
Sparklight was shaking her head slowly. Icestar was dead, but... She shuddered at her former leader's body.

She had wanted Icestar dead for so long, and it had finally happened. "Dawnst-Dawnstar!" she shouted, quickly correcting herself before she said Dawnstripe.

ShadowClan had been saved... Right? No, it couldn't have been that easy. But it had been, and as long as there wasn't another traitor among them... Dawnstar would be a great leader.

Sparklight's bright green eyes blazed with victory. Her scar-riddled pelt lay flat, and she looked around at ShadowClan. They could finally be...Happy, in the paws of a good leader. Next Gathering, for the first time in what seemed like forever, a new leader would join the others at Gatherings.

A new leader to protect her Clan.

After what seemed like forever, Icestar was dead.

OPEN!

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 07:51 AM
Sparklight was shaking her head slowly. Icestar was dead, but... She shuddered at her former leader's body.

She had wanted Icestar dead for so long, and it had finally happened. "Dawnst-Dawnstar!" she shouted, quickly correcting herself before she said Dawnstripe.

ShadowClan had been saved... Right? No, it couldn't have been that easy. But it had been, and as long as there wasn't another traitor among them... Dawnstar would be a great leader.

Sparklight's bright green eyes blazed with victory. Her scar-riddled pelt lay flat, and she looked around at ShadowClan. They could finally be...Happy, in the paws of a good leader. Next Gathering, for the first time in what seemed like forever, a new leader would join the others at Gatherings.

A new leader to protect her Clan.

After what seemed like forever, Icestar was dead.

OPEN!
Gleampelt padded over "I know it might seem Shadowclan is same but Dawnstripe is just as bad as Icestar we got to make her choose a worthy deputy if we have a chance at all"

-Ash-
September 15th, 2020, 07:55 AM
Gleampelt padded over "I know it might seem Shadowclan is same but Dawnstripe is just as bad as Icestar we got to make her choose a worthy deputy if we have a chance at all"
Sparklight liked to the warrior. Gleam... Gleam something... Ah, Gleampelt. “I hope not, the ginger tabby replied. ” I’m sure she’ll pick a good deputy.”

MagicCat99
September 15th, 2020, 07:55 AM
Russetpatch widened her eyes. Was that Icestar's last life? She wondered, panicking a bit. Was Dawnstripe leader now or was Icestar still alive? The she didn't know, but kind of hoped Dawnstripe was. Icestar was a very cruel leader..

Cottonpaw widened his eyes. "Icestar..." A gasp escaped his mouth. He'd always admired Icestar and would be loyal to her if he had to. He hissed. Where did that cowardly cat who killed his leader go?

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 07:57 AM
Sparklight liked to the warrior. Gleam... Gleam something... Ah, Gleampelt. “I hope not, the ginger tabby replied.
"We all do but Icestar choose her for one reason she's a strong warrior but also is cruel but luckily not as bad as Icestar but still pretty bad"

MagicCat99
September 15th, 2020, 07:58 AM
"Where were you?" He asked the warrior.
(Just pretend this is before Ice's death)
"I slept in late."

PEPPERMINT~
September 15th, 2020, 08:04 AM
Chickadeekit hid under a bush, crying. (OPEN)

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 08:08 AM
Chickadeekit hid under a bush, crying. (OPEN)
Cloudpaw heard the cry of a kit then then went looking for it then she looked under a bush and saw Chickadeekit and said "What's wrong"

PEPPERMINT~
September 15th, 2020, 08:10 AM
Cloudpaw heard the cry of a kit then then went looking for it then she looked under a bush and saw Chickadeekit and said "What's wrong"
"I-Icest-Icestar.. blood.. w-way t-t-too much b-blood.." Chickadeekit hiccuped. what she had seen at the clan meeting was completely horrifying

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 08:12 AM
"I-Icest-Icestar.. blood.. w-way t-t-too much b-blood.." Chickadeekit hiccuped. what she had seen at the clan meeting was completely horrifying
"It's fine Icestar was a mean cat Hailstorm did the right thing you don't have to look at it if you want to be a warrior or a medicine-cat you will have to see blood it''s just part of clan life"

PEPPERMINT~
September 15th, 2020, 08:16 AM
"It's fine Icestar was a mean cat Hailstorm did the right thing you don't have to look at it if you want to be a warrior or a medicine-cat you will have to see blood it''s just part of clan life"
"I-I know.. b-but it w-was.. e-everyone is so.. s-so u-upset.."

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 08:18 AM
"I-I know.. b-but it w-was.. e-everyone is so.. s-so u-upset.."
"Yes some are upset but some are just shocked"

StealthWarrior
September 15th, 2020, 08:23 AM
What, the... Lionstones eyes widened in horror, how.. who.. what!? His brain wouldn't process it, so he stood there looking like a lunitic, before Forestfrost fainted onto him. thinking it was another dead cat, he let out a shriek and scrambled backwards, "Be quiet!" Blackpelt hissed at him, he saw that she was staring at Dawnstripe, no, Dawn...star? She was watching to see what she would do.
--
SO MUCH NOISE! Rosekit couldn't stand it, she stepped out of the nursery and decided to ask someone what was going on.

PEPPERMINT~
September 15th, 2020, 08:24 AM
"Yes some are upset but some are just shocked"
"Y-Your s-sure?"

Quasar
September 15th, 2020, 08:26 AM
[ Bramblefire01 Siren Bliss punkscape Undertaker ]
( Arie -If you wanna join in <3)

Irisflame could feel her face fall as the announcement they'd all been anticipating hit her. Beastspark...demoted? It was almost impossible to imagine the tom anywhere but a deputy's position. Emotions hit her one by one, fleeting as quickly as they came until she felt only confusion. A hard frown formed on her composed face. This was Icestar's doing. It was the leader's ridiculous obsession with her own bloodline that had brought her to denoting Beastspark, and hauling over...Dawnstripe. The warrior was the older she-cat's daughters and possibly one of the most ferocious cats she'd ever met. Fury rooted itself in her stomach, refusing to be shoved. The medicine cat peered desperately over shoulders and heads to try and spot Beastspark, whom she had only seen moments ago.

A thump nearby reminded her of her original task. The tom. She would have to tend to the senior warrior at her feet later, when she was able to store her herbs someplace they wouldn't be crushed. After all, her den looked like a ruin. She hovered over the old tom's resting figure before turning her attention back towards the meeting. From what she could pick out, Hailstorm had returned and Icestar was eager to draft her through some ridiculously gruesome methods. Her heart twisted painfully as her eyes reached the face of the leader's daughter. This was the one whom she had tended to when she'd been hurt. This was the one she'd talked to. And now she was going to die, or come close to it. And, as always, she could do nothing to stop it. It was funny how such things spiraled out of your control even when standing so close. Death was standing over them all. But it would arrive in an unexpected sequence of events. Hopefully Icestar doesn't kil- an ear-splitting shriek pierced the air before blood splattered just a few lengths ahead of her. This was the problem with being a medicine cat. You got front row seats to all the drama at meetings.

Staring in terror at the limp, dying body of Icestar, the blue-grey she contemplated padding up to assist her. But she had no idea what Hailstorm or Dawnstripe were capable of. If the now...leader of Shadowclan had been part of the scheme, Irisflame could be killed right on the spot, just for sympathizing with the enemy. Deep orbs trailing after Hailstorm as she bolted from the stunned camp, they sat in the uncomfortable silence. She had never felt so helpless. Hanging back with a variation of emotions plastered on her features, the medicine cat inched her way over to Ebonyfang, clearing her voice shakily.
"Do...do you think she's...? The half-question was placed forwards nervously, as if anticipating an attack just from saying so.

[ Hollow Knight Kittenism Mumble -Siren Bliss- sorry for breaking post order!! ]

Berrybounce purred in amusement as her yellow-green orbs grasped the sight of her kits, so grown up already. It seemed like a generic phrase, but it was quite true. Even for someone as ridiculous as she. It seemed like only yesterday they were tiny furballs squabbling for milk and attention. And now Greykit was brave enough to venture close to Missus Majesty Icey and Curlykit was leading the trio. A proud grin splitting her maw, the molly looked to her flank as she felt a tug at her tail. Craning her neck towards the curly cream kit beside her, the queen whisked her tail higher in the air to provide more of an enthralling game. It likely entertained herself more than her kittens, to be perfectly honest. Giggling momentarily as she watched the fluffy limb jump to and fro, she cleaned herself up enough to answer the question.
"Nah- they're probably too scared right now. But maybe in a while after that. But if they do attack, momma and daddy and Iceystar will protect you. Did ya know that we helped Windclan before they attacked? It's not nice of them to attack us after we did that, no? Before she could continue on her usual ramble, loud mrrows of protest erupted around her, turning her smile confused.

"Nope- see, pumpkin? They want Beastspark to stay deputy. He's a good guy. At least, I think he is. Most of us think he is." She mewed briefly. If only they'd known that the protest would lead to one thing...and then another. And another and another and another- you get the picture.
It was only seconds after the shriek that Greykit's trembling body made an impact at her side, sobbing uncontrollably. The heartbeat of confusion was churned into horror as she spotted Icestar lying limp on the ground beside a heaving Hailstorm. In a flash, she pulled her kits close in a fearful motion, rocking gently. "It's okay. Every little thing is gonna be alright, my pumpkins. Just look at me. Stay with me, loves."

Curlykit had to practically stand fully on her stubby hind legs in order to reach the fluffy tail of her mother, but she didnt really notice. She was 100 percent focused on catching that stars damned tail, and nothing could distract her! Well, except for the ear splitting shriek of her sibling. Losing her balance for a moment, she fell to the ground with a soft thud. Quickly getting up, she was about to question Greykit when the sudden, overwhelming scent of blood hit her. Her narrow eyes widened in shock and slight fear as her gaze landed on a growing pool of blood and the limp body of Icestar sitting in the middle of the thick liquid. Barely acknowledging how she was pulled into a tight embrace by her mother, she silently watched in horror as seemingly the whole clan unraveled into chaos and madness. It felt like her paws were glued to the ground during the initial shock of the situation, but when she came to her senses she quickly squirmed out of the tight grasp of berrybounce and started sprinting over to Icestars body, barely noticing the blood that was staining her paws pink. No, that didnt matter. She could clean that off later. She dipped her shaking head to softly nudge the leaders shoulder, a silent cry lodged in her throat. "...you...okay?" she managed to get out, her voice shaking and barely audible. The shallow breathing from the large black she-cat was worrying, but she was just asleep, right? As much as she wanted to convince herself that everything was going to be okay, that icestar was going to wake up any moment, she knew those were just mere wishes. She knew the leader was dying, dying unbelievably fast. that there was nothing a young kit like her, or any cat for that matter, could do to save her.

She was suddenly snapped out of her thoughts as she was roughly shoved aside, her small body falling into the pool of blood. She faintly recognized the cat who had shoved her out of the way. Nettlekit.
Hollow Knight

---

Nettlekit watched in horror as Icestar, his role-model, his icon, his leader fell to the ground. The moment seemed to go by in slow motion, and his mind replayed the moment where blood spurted from her throat in waves over and over and over again, in an endless loop. And he couldnt do anything to stop it. A loud sob raked his body, and he surged forward, his paws thundering against the ground as he ran up to her body. He saw the small body of Curlykit in his way, so he immediately shoved her out of the way, using every ounce of force in his body. He didnt want anyone else to be near icestar. He didnt know if they would take her away from him. Unknowingly, an endless stream of tears fell from his eyes, splattering against the fur of the dark leader. Never leaving her side, he scrabbled for a large leaf, which he thought would help block the flow of blood. He pressed it roughly onto her neck, unknowing of the fact that he was probably making things worse, if that was possible. But he didnt care.

---

Thistlethorn didn't really know what to think of the whole situation. It seemed both unexpected yet awaited at the same time. It was...bittersweet, in a way. They had finally rid the clan of icestar, but they got dawnstripe as a replacement. Normally, he wouldn't really mind. The tabby she-cat seemed fairly reasonable most of the time, albeit being a bit snappy at times, but judging by her reaction to her mother's death, sh wasnt going to handle this well. She had been deputy for what, barely a minute? Before she was promoted yet again. A frown made its way to his face before he raised his head to gaze up at the sky, in a silent plea to starclan, if you will. Their ancestors were so, so vague, and while that kind of was to be expected, he wished that they would give them some sort of answer. The clan was in disarray, and he doubted that would settle down anytime soon. "Dawnstar! Dawnstar!" he chanted, trying to raise his voice above all the chaos. As concerning as the new leaders initial reactionn was, he hoped beyond hoped that it was just a reaction out of shock or grief.

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 08:28 AM
"Y-Your s-sure?"
"Yes well Gleampelt over there just looks thrilled but the other cats yea"

dino.
September 15th, 2020, 08:31 AM
[ Lynxpaw ]

Leopardkit considered this for a moment, her tail flicking slowly behind her. All based on her opinion, huh? In that case... "Then I don't care," she answered with a shrug. "Never knew either of them." Maybe Hailstorm was the bad cat here. And maybe that had been Icestar. It could very well have been that Beast cat and Dawnstripe, too, although she couldn't tell. Hell, maybe everyone in this situation was bad. But Leopardkit didn' rightly care. She settled down next to Thornscratch, her eyes trained on Dawnstripe, then asked, "What do you think?"

sunflowers.
September 15th, 2020, 08:38 AM
Kittenism Mumble Siren Bliss Moon Lily
Wolfspirit snapped into action, pulling Curlykit out of the sticky red pool and setting her at his paws, beginning to wash the liquid off of her. "You okay, hunny?" He murmured to his daughter, sniffing her all over to make sure he got it all off.

kittygirl
September 15th, 2020, 08:40 AM
Lilysnap Let out a gasp as she watched the attack, her eyes went wide in disbelief! Did she actually kill icestar?! Lilysnaps mind went blank for a moment as she stood up...”I-...” her words stopped a lump rising in her throat...Icestar was the first cat who had ever let her come this far...let her be herself within a clan...Lilysnaps head felt...light....she took a dazed step forward before completely blanking out. Her body fell to the ground and everything was blurry. Thoughts raced through her mind, was she gonna make it? The fall...she couldn’t make it...even if she did...she would never walk again...why...why did anything good in her life always turn dark....she was just bad luck...she was just...a black cat in russet fur...just-. Lilysnap went so blank and felt numb, she completely forgot about redbristle...she wanted to get up and act like nothing happened, but she wasn’t moving her body wouldn’t move! She was numb, paralyzed with shock!

Siren Bliss

JackHunt_17
September 15th, 2020, 08:48 AM
Wildkit and Ripplefang looked around in complete surprize. Unlike most cats, these 2 supported Icestar. "I-ice-s-ta-r"? Asked meek little Wildkit.

-Ash-
September 15th, 2020, 09:10 AM
"We all do but Icestar choose her for one reason she's a strong warrior but also is cruel but luckily not as bad as Icestar but still pretty bad"
Sparklight hissed

pidgeon
September 15th, 2020, 09:12 AM
Siren Bliss Undertaker

Owlfeather let out a strangled cry of agony as she watched her grandaughter slaughter Icestar. For a moment she couldn't move or say anything at all. She could do nothing but stare as Hailstorm fled the scene and left the leader's body laying there motionless. Those wounds...Owlfeather could tell that Icestar wasn't coming back. She hurried up to her oldest daughter's body once she found the strength to move. Her eyes scanned the leader's black fur and surveyed her injuries, and a moment of clarity seemed to come to her.

She pressed her muzzle into Icestar's fur as tears welled in her eyes. She may have been cruel...but she was her daughter.
"...Please, Stars, give her a safe journey to StarClan..." Please let her go to StarClan... Her body was already growing cold...that wasn't supposed to happen if she was regaining a life.

She lifted her head to see Citrusflower and Ebonyfang, unsurprised to see how hurt her younger daughter seemed. She shakily padded over.
"She's...she's not coming back," she croaked.

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 09:17 AM
Sparklight hissed
"sorry if that went against your opinions but it's mine and I respect yours in every way"

-Ash-
September 15th, 2020, 09:29 AM
"sorry if that went against your opinions but it's mine and I respect yours in every way"
"No, it's not that," Sparklight reassured. "I'm just hoping your opinion isn't correct. Now that Icestar's gone... Well, ShadowClan needs a good leader."

Caramel
September 15th, 2020, 09:31 AM
To say Sparrowpaw was shocked was an understatement, he was livid.
How dare some random cat he didn't even know kill his leader? Icestar was a role model, this perfect cat every cat should aspire to be, and then someone just slaughtered her in front of the whole clan?!
Sparrowpaw had not been paying much attention up til now, he had come back to camp from some solo hunting around halfway into the clan meeting to find everyone freaking out and Icestar's dead body.
His face held an angry and shocked expression, dropping his mouse on the ground. He saw Icestar's family members huddled around her, mourning her as she lost her last life, Sparrowpaw didn't care though, he barged past other cats to get close to her, trying his best catch a glimpse of her.

[OPEN]

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 09:32 AM
"No, it's not that," Sparklight reassured. "I'm just hoping your opinion isn't correct. Now that Icestar's gone... Well, ShadowClan needs a good leader."
"I know me to but that's how it seems and if that's true she has to pick a good deputy"

-Ash-
September 15th, 2020, 10:37 AM
"I know me to but that's how it seems and if that's true she has to pick a good deputy"
Sparklight nodded in agreement

~Berry~
September 15th, 2020, 10:38 AM
Sunpaw walked over.
Swiftkit sat down.

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 10:38 AM
Sparklight nodded in agreement
"Now i'm not sure who would be a good choice at the moment"

-Ash-
September 15th, 2020, 10:44 AM
"Now i'm not sure who would be a good choice at the moment"
“Neither do I,” Sparklight admitted. ”Though I do think Adderfang would be a good choice.”

Undertaker
September 15th, 2020, 10:44 AM
BILL.
Dawnstripe hadn't been paying attention, far too busy basking in her new rank and reading the expressions on the cats' faces. Trying to figure out who was going to turn on her and mother next, which traitors were plotting their demise? She should have been watching the one right in front of her. It happened faster then she could keep track, she should have seen that shifty look in Hailstorm's eyes. Could have reacted in time, she didn't. Now Icestar throat was torn out and the traitor darting off.

She had extra lives, Dawnstripe knew she had some lives left over. She'd get back up, should get back up, but this death felt different. Like no matter how long she sat over her mother's body she'd never get up again.

"Hehehehehe."It started soft and so low it was nearly inaudible. Yet little by little, second by second, her laughter grew into hysteria. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" It was funny so freaking funny! Dawnstripe slapped a paw over her face, unsheathed her claws, and dragged them down from the left just above her eye down diagonally. She didn't notice what she had done until she felt the blood drizzling down. Dawnstripe didn't care that she had carved a nasty looking X into her face, she was too busy laughing at her mother's fate.

"Really! Mother, you molded me into the best, the strongest, you make me your deputy finally. Then you die! Hehe, Hahaha!" Insanity stole into her mind like a deranged thief, taking what was important to her, adding new dangerous ideas, seeding a new personality, and muddling up the rest. New sparks of ideas that once she would have dismissed as bizarre started to grow roots, deep roots, they started to make sense in one revolutionary eureka moment after another. Her laughter tettered off, muscles stiffening as cats started getting closer to Icestar.

"GET AWAY!" Dawnstripe didn't want her anywhere near her mother's body. "NONE OF YOU TOUCH HER!" She whipped around to yowl and address the clan. Her Clan, her pawns, her toys to play with until she joined her mother, this was all hers now. But Hailstorm... she needed to catch Hailstorm! Even with her mind broken, her cunning remained along with most of her intelligence. Dawnstripe bolts off the ground and straight onto the Highbranch. One of them could go get that murderous traitor, but which one...

"Listen up and listen well. I am your leader now." Rage had her eyes wildly flittering back and forth as she scanned the cats in the crowd. So weak so soft, she was going to fix it, she had to fix it. First though, who? Who does she...

"Falcondive," A crooked sneer sits on her lips as she peers down at the tom."I'm going to give you a tas- No! A mission." Dawnstripe was hurting, somewhere deep, deep, way down, she needed to make sure Hailstorm was too. She wasn't going to kill her sister, that would be too easy, too simple, she didn't deserve death she deserved to suffer for eternity. She hoped Hailstorm lived a nice long life, found happiness, made friends, all so Dawnstripe could crush it. She was going to take everyone and thing Hailstorm held dear and kill it.

"Falcondive, you are hereby exiled from ShadowClan until you find me that traitor who brutally murdered my mother. You have no ties to my clan now, feel free to do as you please, walk where you want, ignore my orders. Join whichever clan you want, but if you try to come back here empty-pawed, I'll make you regret it."

~~~~~

Arie
Beastspark had been still reeling from the sudden switch in rank, the overwhelming sense of utter failure that crushed his heart. He hadn't wanted the rank at the start, but now he wanted his rank back more than anything else. The large tom was drawn out of his self-loathing at Doetuft's touch. He pushed aside his shame, fear, and guilt to focus on the rest of the clan meeting. Much like everyone in the clan, shock caught him off guard as Icestar's lifeless body hit the ground and Hailstorm stood over her?

"No." The tom muttered to himself as he shot to his paws. NO! Did she realize what she had just done?! Beastspark head swerved in the direction of Dawnstripe with cation, this gaze remained glued to her even after Hailstorm took off. The tom had to bit down hard on his tongue as he physically felt sick as dread turned his stomach. The several long moons he stood by his clan as deputy was gone, and the one small instant that Hailstorm decided to be brave and do what she felt was right, now put Dawnstripe as their leader!? What the hell was this!? Not even deputy for five seconds, chosen purely by favoritism, and now she was the clan leader! If this was fate, it was the cruelest blow delivered to him.

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 10:46 AM
“Neither do I,” Sparklight admitted. ”Though I do think Adderfang would be a good choice.”
she nodded in agreement

~Berry~
September 15th, 2020, 10:48 AM
She grabbed a rabbit.
Wanna share?
Tigerstorm0926

-Ash-
September 15th, 2020, 10:54 AM
she nodded in agreement
Spsrklight's fur bristled as Dawnstripe... Exiled Falcodive? What had Falcondive done? Other than plot against Icestar but she deserved it.

Oh, right. Gleampelt. "Looks like your right," she whispered.

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 10:55 AM
Spsrklight's fur bristled as Dawnstripe... Exiled Falcodive? What had Falcondive done? Other than plot against Icestar but she deserved it.

Oh, right. Gleampelt. "Looks like your right," she whispered.
"I'm afraid I am"

-Ash-
September 15th, 2020, 11:05 AM
"I'm afraid I am"
(Is Gleam open for possibly crush? Spark is lesbian and very lonely but she doesnt show it)

Sparklight gritted her teeth and hissed. We're always stuck with an excuse for a leader!

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 11:09 AM
[FONT="Tahoma"]
(Is Gleam open for possibly crush? Spark is lesbian and very lonely but she doesnt show it)

Sparklight gritted her teeth and hissed. We're always stuck with an excuse for a leader![/FOseNT]
(Yes Gleam doesn't care if she likes boys or girls she is also edgy but that's only because how she was raised)
"We have the worst leaders!"

-Ash-
September 15th, 2020, 11:10 AM
(Yes Gleam doesn't care if she likes boys or girls she is also edgy but that's only because how she was raised)
"We have the worst leaders!"
(Spark needs major developement so if u want a relationship between them...)
"Agreed."

Ashpenblaze
September 15th, 2020, 11:11 AM
(Just pretend this is before Ice's death)
"I slept in late."

"Oh, rough night?"

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 11:12 AM
(Spark needs major developement so if u want a relationship between them...)
"Agreed."
(Sure I don't know how long it will last though they might go far or it won't last long)
she nodded

-Ash-
September 15th, 2020, 11:14 AM
(Sure I don't know how long it will last though they might go far or it won't last long)
she nodded
(K, idrc)
Sparklight sighed and wrapped her striped tail over her paws.

Ashpenblaze
September 15th, 2020, 11:15 AM
Ashpenblaze stared in horror and looked at the deputy. He bowed his head to his new leader.

Undertaker

(This took a big turn.)

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 11:17 AM
(K, idrc)
Sparklight sighed and wrapped her striped tail over her paws.
"I hope we will get a decent deputy"

-Ash-
September 15th, 2020, 11:18 AM
"I hope we will get a decent deputy"
"I hope so too," she said, a little jealous of the way Icestar's family cared so much when she died.

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 11:28 AM
"I hope so too," she said, a little jealous of the way Icestar's family cared so much when she died.
She sighed

-Ash-
September 15th, 2020, 11:38 AM
She sighed
Sparklght turned to Gleampelt. "What's wrong?"

RedHead
September 15th, 2020, 11:53 AM
Flintspirit was sitting near the edge of the clearing, not exactly intermingling with the rest of the clan. He still felt a little weird being among them, even if he was apart of the clan now. Ears flicking, the tomcat's interest was piqued as Icestar began, with quite the bold and forward statement. It took a moment for him to register what was happening. Beastspark was being demoted... and Dawnstripe promoted..?
Flintspirit knew he didn't have a place to speak his thoughts on this matter, he hadn't been here long, plus he'd been trying to be better at not trying to get into matters that weren't his to get into. Sitting on the sidelines and observing would be better for him anyways.
Though he had noticed the bit of tension between Icestar and Beastspark about his joining in the first place... He wondered if they had some unresolved conflict that was the reason for this change. He also vaguely recalled that Dawnstripe was Icestar's daughter... wasn't that right? It seemed things were getting a little heated though, as Icestar began yowling at... Hailstorm? Her other daughter by the words being spoken.

Flintspirit didn't exactly want to listen to Icestar tearing her daughter apart with words, he knew she could be harsh.... and this didn't even seem extreme. So instead he padded over to where he spotted Beastspark and Doetuft moving away from the crowd of gathered cats intrigued in the drama that was happening. "Hey." He meowed to both of them with a smile in greeting. He opened his mouth again, planning to say something reassuring but maybe possibly also cheesy to Beastspark, just to try to help raise his spirits, but sudden yowls cut him off.

The large black-furred tomcat whipped his head around, ears perked as he searched for the source of the sudden commotion. His height allowed for him to see over most other cat's heads, and he had turned just in time to see the grappling Icestar and Hailstorm fall off the Highbranch. Before he could even move there was a loud SNAP! and Flintspirit didn't even have to see to know what had happened. He'd seen Ice falling towards the ground with her back to it, and with Hailstorm on top of her, landing on her feet must've been impossible.
Hailstorm had just killed Icestar. Flintspirit had no idea how many lives she had left either.... was this her last one? He straightened up slightly in time to see Hailstorm bolt out of the clearing, and he followed her with her eyes for a moment before turning to look at Icestar. She wasn't moving. Flintspirit could tell every other cat was tensely waiting for her to get up, weak but still alive due to the lives she had. But no. As most other older cats had already deducted, Flintspirit knew that Icestar was dead dead. Not coming back. The large, seemingly unstoppable black-furred leader had just been murdered in front of the entire clan by her own daughter. Was this supposed to be a statement by Hailstorm? Had Dawnstripe put her up to it? There were so many possibilities, but Flintspirit had very little knowledge of the three cats to judge correctly what the possible cause of this turn of events would be.
Of course there was a small pinch of worry in his stomach. He'd never been close to Icestar, but he had no idea what Dawnstripe would do now that she was leader. Would she kick him right back out of the clan?
Flintspirit shook the thoughts from his mind. That didn't matter right now. What mattered more was just making sure that his family was going to be okay, that's what was the most important. Even if he had to get kicked out again, though he would prefer not.

Flintspirit's green eyes drifted back over to Dawnstripe as the she-cat began... laughing? And not good laughter. It was dark, unstable... insane laughter. Laughter he'd only ever heard from one cat before, a long time ago in his young apprentice moons. And laughter like that never meant anything good came from the cat whom was laughing.
And then the way that Dawnstripe was dragging her claws across her face, blood dripping down her nose and chin, before yowling at her clanmates... Flintspirit could feel chills causing him to shudder, but he held back the impulse. Dawnstripe's sharp eyes crossed the clearing, and Flintspirit felt like she was a hungry hawk looking for tasty mice she could snag from the ground. With the blood on her face and that look in her eyes, Flintspirit knew everything was about to get a whole lot worse.
Icestar was no pacifist or peacemaker at all, she was a large cat, a leader who had demanded attention and authority.
But Dawnstripe...? Flintspirit could tell Dawnstripe had reached the brink of insanity, possibly falling over the edge of the cliff already into the pit. She was terrifying and simply would do her own thing to get her way.

As Dawnstripe began speaking again, banishing Falcondive, Flintspirit glanced behind him. He heard Beastspark's murmured "no!", and met the other tomcat's gaze with an equally worried and panicked glance. This was not good.

Undertaker Arie

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 11:58 AM
Sparklght turned to Gleampelt. "What's wrong?"
"It's just that my parents never cared for me when I was young and I suffered a lot from that when I was still a apprentice I was teased a lot and that's why i'm a bit well not a bit a lot edgy"

-Ash-
September 15th, 2020, 11:59 AM
"It's just that my parents never cared for me when I was young and I suffered a lot from that when I was still a apprentice I was teased a lot and that's why i'm a bit well not a bit a lot edgy"
"I.. I don't even know my parents. You're lucky to know them."

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 12:01 PM
"I.. I don't even know my parents. You're lucky to know them."
"I guess they left the clan when I was a apprentice anyway"

-Ash-
September 15th, 2020, 12:02 PM
"I guess they left the clan when I was a apprentice anyway"
Sparklight smiled a little. "Even if I knew my parents, 'm sure they wouldn't care."

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 12:03 PM
Sparklight smiled a little. "Even if I knew my parents, 'm sure they wouldn't care."
"Like mine"

-Ash-
September 15th, 2020, 12:05 PM
"Like mine"
A monster of a leader and no one that cared about her, Sparklight's life couldn't get any worse. Or better. Right?

Sparklight looked at her. "I'll support you." A cat like her...

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 12:07 PM
A monster of a leader and no one that cared about her, Sparklight's life couldn't get any worse. Or better. Right?

Sparklight looked at her. "I'll support you." A cat like her...
"Really! You would do that for me?"

-Ash-
September 15th, 2020, 12:11 PM
"Really! You would do that for me?"
SParklight laughed a little. "You're too much like me not too!"

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 12:13 PM
SParklight laughed a little. "You're too much like me not too!"
"Good point" she said laughing a little

-Ash-
September 15th, 2020, 12:18 PM
"Good point" she said laughing a little
Sparklight smiled a little more

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 12:19 PM
Sparklight smiled a little more
she smiled back

Arie
September 15th, 2020, 12:20 PM
-- Undertaker RedHead --
[ Moon Lily , if Iris wanna join the fam pfft]

Things went by in a rush. So much information, so much to absorb and Doetuft wasn't entirely sure how to process it. How did you process it. One moment you were settling back in the crowd with your adoptive father, and the next the entire clan was in chaos, pandemonium. It was a mess... absolute chaos as she was only to pick able what she could from the sounds... the smell of blood, the horrible stench of death. Death had a very particular smell... that Doetuft knew once too well. And that... that was the end of a dark era. But... despite it all, it hadn't seemed that bad to her. At least the dark furred leader hadn't been an insane maniac with a liking for inflicting wounds on herself and killing everyone within her sight. Despite Icestar's pride... there had been some sense in that. Respect. An inkling of thought for the clan. This... it seemed to be non-existent but she wouldn't know... no one would know how this would turn out. If it would be this... tyranny for the rest of Shadowclan's age, or if there would be another coup de grace to Shadowclan's fate. She hoped it wouldn't come to that, she well and truly didn't hope for it but the political chaos was not something she preferred. And so she took a backseat... ears perked and aware, eyes open and empty and just... a scowl on her face. She was entirely unable to process this situation and well... there wasn't much to do. However, she did feel a bit.... relieved? as a familiar presence came up next to her and Beastspark. Flintspirit. At least her family was here.. that was something that was always better. When Beastspark rushed to his paws however, Doetuft stood as well, although her head was now in another space... trying her very best to process everything and that was the struggle she was facing. This was simply an overload of information, an overload of her senses, of her thoughts... of everything and she was about to answer them, before she sat straight down again. She was feeling dizzy from the sensory overload. There was something she was going to say, but she'd forgotten. This was horrible. The more she listened to Dawnstripe... the maniac, the more she started to play mindgames in her own head... she would have to stop the overthinking and there was only one way to do that.... fall asleep. And that couldn't exactly be executed out of nowhere. So rising back to her paws, she felt the dizziness return before... it went black and she fell down, legs buckling as she was thrown into Flintspirit as her right side had begun buckling before the left.

Mango
September 15th, 2020, 12:27 PM
Undertaker

(If you don’t mind doing a single back and forth before dawn just executes him that’d be cool)

Croakingtoad was for a moment paralyzed in shock. Hailstorm just killed Icestar...and ran...Dawnstripe is leader...I...she’s cackling...cut her face...exiled Falcondive, our rightful leader...kill her before she gets nine lives. He thought before suddenly unsheathing his claws and bunched up his hind legs before launching himself up onto Highbranch ,” Shadowclan! Dawnstripe is a dangerous cat. Icestar was bad, but not as bad as Dawnstripe will be. We can’t afford to let her rule this clan. She will be our downfall. I believe we must appoint Blackhaze as leader of Shadowclan. He may be unexperienced, but he is reasonable and would lead Shadowclan to greatness.“ he hissed before launching himself from the highbranch down trying to land on top of Dawnstripe. He’d give her a good blow then do exactly what Hailstorm did. If that killed Icestar, it surely would work for Dawnstripe...though she probably would expect that move so he had to clamp on to her throat, and he was on the ground again and lost his advantage. He knew the cost if he failed. But he had to do it, for Shadowclan! When he suggested making Blackhaze leader, he was careful to not mention the secret cult, in case he failed. He had to keep Blackhaze safe.

-Ash-
September 15th, 2020, 12:28 PM
she smiled back
Sparklight couldn’t help but wonder who would be deputy

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 12:31 PM
Sparklight couldn’t help but wonder who would be deputy
"I hope the next deputy won't be evil"

-Ash-
September 15th, 2020, 12:34 PM
"I hope the next deputy won't be evil"
"If Dawnstripe's picking, they probably will be."

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 12:39 PM
"If Dawnstripe's picking, they probably will be."
"Yea but there aren't many evil cat's in shadowclan.... wait because i'm really edgy maybe I can trick her into choosing me"

Elementals
September 15th, 2020, 12:42 PM
~Foggybrook of SHC~

Foggybrook peered at the drama between Hailstorm and Icestar who she learned awhile ago that they were related to each other. The molly watched as Icestar had a massage from her daughter then fell asleep? Who falls asleep in the middle of a bickering. Why was Hailstorm running? Why was everyone panicking when the leader was merely sleeping? Wait, why was red swea-blood gushing out of the leader? Foggybrook wasn't sure if Icestar was... dead?

{ gs29513 }

Ashpenblaze
September 15th, 2020, 12:46 PM
"Yea but there aren't many evil cat's in shadowclan.... wait because i'm really edgy maybe I can trick her into choosing me"

"I doubt that." Ashpenblaze sneered.

-Ash-
September 15th, 2020, 12:47 PM
"Or maybe I'll try."

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 12:47 PM
"I doubt that." Ashpenblaze sneered.
"Azpenblaze! You promise not to tell Dawnstripe what you just heard"

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 12:48 PM
"Or maybe I'll try."
"Either way works maybe both theirs a higher chance

-Ash-
September 15th, 2020, 12:50 PM
"Either way works maybe both theirs a higher chance
Sparklight sighed. "Who am I kidding, she'll never pick me."

Ashpenblaze
September 15th, 2020, 12:50 PM
"Azpenblaze! You promise not to tell Dawnstripe what you just heard"

"You can't trick Dawnstripe and how are you going to keep me quiet?" The large tom stared down at them.

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 12:51 PM
Sparklight sighed. "Who am I kidding, she'll never pick me."
"I mean there's a chance for everything"

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 12:51 PM
"You can't trick Dawnstripe and how are you going to keep me quiet?" The large tom stared down at them.
"I'll make you quiet" she said unsheathing her claws

-Ash-
September 15th, 2020, 12:53 PM
"Gleampelt, stop!" Ashpenblaze Neon Lights

Ashpenblaze
September 15th, 2020, 12:53 PM
"I'll make you quiet" she said unsheathing her claws

Ashpenblaze growled and stood up.

Elementals
September 15th, 2020, 12:55 PM
~Mouseleap of SHC~

Mouseleap watched in horror as the leader flashed away from their eyes. The queen shielded the kittens' eyes. She ushered them back into the nursery while trying to make them settle down. Mouseleap thought her words carefully as Woolkit asked her a question. "Oh.. just some drama that you shouldn't be looking at until you are old enough," she explained to the kit before closing the den with the shades so the kits wouldn't be able to see what was going on. The molly would break if her kits learned about it causing them to have nightmares. The queen flinched as her wound ached but shoved it aside before smiling at her kits.

{ Hollow Knight Kittenism Mumble }

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 12:55 PM
"Gleampelt, stop!" Ashpenblaze Neon Lights
"Oh I wouldn't hurt him just a little scratch on the nose that's all" she obviously didn't realize she sounded evil saying all thisAspenblaze

Ashpenblaze
September 15th, 2020, 12:56 PM
"Oh I wouldn't hurt him just a little scratch on the nose that's all"

"Sit down or I will claw your eye out with ease!"

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 12:58 PM
"Sit down or I will claw your eye out with ease!"
"Who do you think I am some little kit" she spat then continued "You should know better than that Trouble

gs29513
September 15th, 2020, 12:58 PM
~Foggybrook of SHC~

Foggybrook peered at the drama between Hailstorm and Icestar who she learned awhile ago that they were related to each other. The molly watched as Icestar had a massage from her daughter then fell asleep? Who falls asleep in the middle of a bickering. Why was Hailstorm running? Why was everyone panicking when the leader was merely sleeping? Wait, why was red swea-blood gushing out of the leader? Foggybrook wasn't sure if Icestar was... dead?

{ gs29513 }
This........was all happening to quickly. Icestar was dead, Hailstorm had fled, Dawnstipe was the leader, had exiled Falcondive, and sliced Icestar's face, Croakingtoad had lunged at Dawnstipe, trying to KILL her it seemed. Pressing closer to Foggybrook, he continued trembling, trembling, just......TERRIFIED. He had to protect her. Blackhaze had told him to. And he had to. And it would be hard, he was so sure. Dawnstipe........was evil, even more evil.

nocturnal
September 15th, 2020, 12:59 PM
The frosty tom didn't blink. He stared straight ahead, refusing to miss one second of the murder. Because that's what it was, wasn't it? It was murder. Although, surely, the black-furred she would come back to life. The powerful leader had seemed infallible both in and out of battle, yet she had been defeated by a warrior - no, a rogue - who just happened to be her own daughter.

Talonstone couldn't imagine the shadows without Icestar towering over them. She had been the leader for as long as he could remember. Yet when a few cats pushed forwards to get a better look and returned with frantic whispering, dread settled in the warrior's chest. They couldn't be right. This was all wrong.

Then, the newly appointed deputy - or was she leader now? Whoever she was, she started laughing maniacally, and for just a second, fear flashed through the white-furred tom's gut. For all that his clanmates complained about her, if Icestar didn't come back, then they were all doomed. He didn't dare close his eyes, watching the strange molly closely as if he could defeat her with his sight.

And then other cats began screaming, yowling, trying to rile the others up. They were fools! All of them. Did they want to get killed? Wrong or not, Dawnstripe was a skilled warrior and a ruthless feline overall, not to mention slightly out of her mind. Although he wasn't in a position to speak; not many cats were sane these days. He stood silently, passively, hating that nothing worthwhile could be done about his clan's newest predicament.

-Ash-
September 15th, 2020, 01:00 PM
Sparklight stood between the two. "No." Ashpenblaze Neon Lights

RedHead
September 15th, 2020, 01:00 PM
Lightbubble was growing tired with the drama from this meeting. Why could no meeting seem to go without someone getting hurt or dying?
Dawnstripe becoming deputy? Boring, predictable. Icestar yowling at Hailstorm? Loud and predictable. Hailstorm attacking Icestar? Now that was a bit spicy.
Lightbubble watched with wide brown eyes as Hailstorm and Icestar fell from the highbranch, a telltale snap of a bone following afterwards. "Ooof, that's not gonna be fun to clean up." He murmured, already thinking of the blood stain that would be on the ground. How unconventional.
Lightbubble glanced around after a moment, wanting to find someone he could discuss this turn of events with, as it was becoming quite juicy and intriguing. He spotted Stonefang soon enough, brightening up and walking over to the tom, carefully making his way in between his clanmates, trying his best to not have his pelt brush against theirs. No one should be able to touch his pelt without his permission and a deep cleaning of their own beforehand.
Reaching Stonefang, Lightbubble stopped and took a seat next to him, far enough away but close enough to speak quietly with him. His eyes turned towards the commotion again as Dawnstripe was standing near Icestar's clearly dead body (again, gross, there was a blood stain on the ground as he had predicted). Their new leader had a crazed look in her eyes, and Lightbubble let out an audible wincing sigh as the she-cat dragged her paw across her face. Leaning over a little closer to Stonefang, Lightbubble gave a disproving huff. "That's definitely not a style that's going to go down well for her, face scars are so last season." He meowed, shaking his head. Clearly she was a little on the insane side, that laugh was absolutely hideous. And she had exiled... who was that... Falcondive? Probably no one important. He didn't look very well groomed, so Lightbubble assumed it was for the best. The less stink and uncleanliness in Shadowclan, the better.

Redtalon

Ashpenblaze
September 15th, 2020, 01:01 PM
"Who do you think I am some little kit" she spat then continued "You should know better than that Trouble

"You are a kit compared to me." He sneered.

Neon Lights

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 01:01 PM
Sparklight stood between the two. "No." Ashpenblaze Neon Lights
"What he's my clan mate I wouldn't wound him badly" Aspenblaze

BEAR.
September 15th, 2020, 01:02 PM
"Dawnstripe."

With all the numbness that came with Icestar's death appearing permanent, Falcondive hardly batted an eye at her proclamation of his exile.

But he could not help but scoff at her mention of bothering to return to this dungshow of a Clan. "Hard pass." Why would he want to come back to this?

He had already been contemplating his departure and Dawnstripe had given him a free ticket out of here. He was going to take it, and he sure as hell would not be looking back. "It is cute you think I give enough of a damn about this wreck of a Clan, that I will chase after your sister on your behalf. I played your mother's game because it was convenient, but I will not be a pawn to you."

On his paws, Falcondive headed out of the camp. Of all the realities he imagined, of all the scenarios he foresaw his exile or execution.. somehow, this was the most satisfying.

ShadowClan ate itself up with its toxic leadership, and he could now watch the flames from a distance. All these assholes could suffocate in the blaze, starting with the idiot who decided to attack Dawnstripe.

He could not wait.

[ Undertaker // falcon has left the building ]

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 01:02 PM
"You are a kit compared to me." He sneered.

Neon Lights
"You don't know me well enough to judge that"

-Ash-
September 15th, 2020, 01:03 PM
"Both of you stop. You," she turned to Gleampelt. "Will never be deputy if you keep this up. And you she turned to Ashpenblaze, "Nothing good will come out of this. You're both acting like kits, stop." Neon Lights Ashpenblaze

Ashpenblaze
September 15th, 2020, 01:03 PM
"What he's my clan mate I wouldn't wound him badly" Aspenblaze

Ashpenblaze forced his fur back down and stared at the both of them.

Neon Lights

Trouble

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 01:05 PM
Ashpenblaze forced his fur back down and stared at the both of them.

Neon Lights

Trouble
"You really think I haven't been through enough in my life to know if someone is forcing themselves to stay calm"

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 01:07 PM
"Both of you stop. You," she turned to Gleampelt. "Will never be deputy if you keep this up. And you she turned to Ashpenblaze, "Nothing good will come out of this. You're both acting like kits, stop." Neon Lights Ashpenblaze
"We are not acting like kits we are debating andkits would never do such a thing maybe apprentices but not kits

Ashpenblaze
"You really think I haven't been through enough in my life to know if someone is forcing themselves to stay calm"

"I shouldn't be dealing with you.."

Neon Lights
Trouble

Festive Neon
"I shouldn't be dealing with you.."

Neon Lights
"And why is that?" she asked a bit curiously

Ashpenblaze
September 15th, 2020, 01:09 PM
"And why is that?" she asked a bit curiously

"Look..you can't trick Dawnstripe." His mew was truthful

Neon Lights

Madelaine
September 15th, 2020, 01:10 PM
Citrusflower popped her head up as Dawnstripe went crazy. This wasn't her clan anymore. Maybe she should speak up and see if she could go find Hailstorm. She wanted to make sure she was alright. She wouldn't want to stay in the clan with Dawnstripe as leader. Citrusflower looked up at Whiskernose. The forever queen padded up towards the new leader. "Send me to go find Hailstorm!", she called. The molly looked at the new leader. "I'll bring her back.", she meowed, loudly.

[ Undertaker; Rainquail; punkscape; ]

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 01:11 PM
"Look..you can't trick Dawnstripe." His mew was truthful

Neon Lights
"I know it would be hard shes a clever cat very clever to be exact but nothings impossible and that's a fact"

Ashpenblaze
September 15th, 2020, 01:13 PM
"I know it would be hard shes a clever cat very clever to be exact but nothings impossible and that's a fact"

Ashpenblaze shooked his head. "She will pick a deputy by herself."

Neon Lights

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 01:14 PM
Ashpenblaze shooked his head. "She will pick a deputy by herself."

Neon Lights
"I know like every leader she will choose the one who will help her dominate the clan"

Ashpenblaze
September 15th, 2020, 01:19 PM
"I know like every leader she will choose the one who will help her dominate the clan"

"You think your ready for that?"

Neon Lights

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 01:20 PM
"You think your ready for that?"

Neon Lights
"I-i honestly don't know do you think I am"

Ashpenblaze
September 15th, 2020, 01:23 PM
"I-i honestly don't know do you think I am"

"well..I'm not sure." "Your a good fighter yes?"
Ashpenblaze didn't know why he was trying to help her when he wants to be deputy also.

Neon Lights

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 01:25 PM
"well..I'm not sure." "Your a good fighter yes?"
Ashpenblaze didn't know why he was trying to help her when he wants to be deputy also.

Neon Lights
"yes and I currently have a apprentice"

Ashpenblaze
September 15th, 2020, 01:27 PM
"yes and I currently have a apprentice"

Suddenly Ashpenblaze remembered that he didn't have a apprentice and dug his claws into the dirt. But he hid his face from her.

"how about taking charge?"

Neon Lights

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 01:28 PM
Suddenly Ashpenblaze remembered that he didn't have a apprentice and dug his claws into the dirt. But he hid his face from her.

"how about taking charge?"

Neon Lights
"Taking charge I never had a problem standing in front of other cats and I always like to think ahead"

Ashpenblaze
September 15th, 2020, 01:31 PM
"Taking charge I never had a problem standing in front of other cats and I always like to think ahead"

Ashpenblaze nodded and looked toward the nursery hoping that he will get a apprentice soon.

"May the best warrior win." He looked back to her and dipped his head.

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 01:33 PM
Ashpenblaze nodded and looked toward the nursery hoping that he will get a apprentice soon.

"May the best warrior win." He looked back to her and dipped his head.
"May the best warrior win" she repeated then dipped her head

Elementals
September 15th, 2020, 01:35 PM
~Foggybrook of SHC~

Foggybrook felt Shrewpaw tremble next to her. She didn't know why he was doing that so she wrapped her forepaws giving him a hug. "You okay? I don't get why they are sleeping though. Dawn will be an interesting cat to hug." she mewed to her Shrewpaw. The chaos was confusing she as tried to figure what was to happen.

{ gs29513 }

Ashpenblaze
September 15th, 2020, 01:35 PM
"May the best warrior win" she repeated then dipped her head

"who are you training?"

Neon Lights

Abyssopelagic
September 15th, 2020, 01:36 PM
Crowskip was still broiling in anger over Dawnstripe's promotion when the unthinkable happened- Icestar died, leaving the clan with this creature that took on a cat's skin, this creature that cackled and roared with a cats' voice.
Dawnstripe definitely wasn't a cat anymore, and maybe she never was to begin with.
As Croakingtoad reared their head, bolting up to Highbranch, boldly deciding to attack this threat, this imposter, this thing, Crowskip suddenly howled, furious and feeling cornered, refusing to allow herself to be subjugated to another war mongering fool, she shot up the tree to help Croakingtoad.

Zesty Mango Undertaker
((We are off to a great start, an exile and now 2 executions))

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 01:37 PM
"who are you training?"

Neon Lights
"Frecklepaw"

Ashpenblaze
September 15th, 2020, 01:40 PM
Crowskip was still broiling in anger over Dawnstripe's promotion when the unthinkable happened- Icestar died, leaving the clan with this creature that took on a cat's skin, this creature that cackled and roared with a cats' voice.
Dawnstripe definitely wasn't a cat anymore, and maybe she never was to begin with.
As Croakingtoad reared their head, bolting up to Highbranch, boldly deciding to attack this threat, this imposter, this thing, Crowskip suddenly howled, furious and feeling cornered, refusing to allow herself to be subjugated to another war mongering fool, she shot up the tree to help Croakingtoad.

Zesty Mango Undertaker
((We are off to a great start, an exile and now 2 executions))

Ashpenblaze heard the yowled and growled. "look!"

Neon Lights
Undertaker
Rainquail

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 01:42 PM
Ashpenblaze heard the yowled and growled. "look!"

Neon Lights
Undertaker
Rainquail
"What the what! They aren't gonna kill her and make the med decide right"

Ashpenblaze
September 15th, 2020, 01:44 PM
"What the what! They aren't gonna kill her and make the med decide right"

"Not on my watch!" Ashpenblaze sprang up and raced after the two.

Neon Lights
Undertaker
Rainquail

Elementals
September 15th, 2020, 01:44 PM
~Foggybrook of SHC~

A lumpy part that was missing from Icestar laid at the highbranch. She picked up the piece then went over to the leader's body while tucking the throat back into where she thought would fit. Foggybrook booped the leader on the nose while watching to see if they were going to wake up or not. "Icey..wakey wakey wakey. You don't want to sleep in the middle of an announcement do you?" the molly mewed while poking the leader not knowing they were dead.

{ gs29513 Undertaker }

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 01:46 PM
"Not on my watch!" Ashpenblaze sprang up and raced after the two.

Neon Lights
Undertaker
Rainquail
"In the name of starclan what are you doing!"

Ashpenblaze
September 15th, 2020, 01:49 PM
"In the name of starclan what are you doing!"

He stopped. "Aren't they attacking Dawnstripe?"

Neon Lights

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 01:51 PM
He stopped. "Aren't they attacking Dawnstripe?"

Neon Lights
"yes"

Ashpenblaze
September 15th, 2020, 01:53 PM
"yes"

"Shouldn't we stop them?"

BEAR.
September 15th, 2020, 01:55 PM
[ Ashpenblaze, Neon Lights - if you're joinin in the group roleplay of croaking/crow/dawn it'd be appreciated if you respected posting order so the others can react to what's going on! ]

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 01:56 PM
[ Ashpenblaze, Neon Lights - if you're joinin in the group roleplay of croaking/crow/dawn it'd be appreciated if you respected posting order so the others can react to what's going on! ]
(ok thank you for leting us know)

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 01:57 PM
"Shouldn't we stop them?"
"no let them do as they please it's not gonna make a diffrence"

Ashpenblaze
September 15th, 2020, 01:58 PM
"but.."

Neon Lights
Rainquail

(Like this? @BILL)

dino.
September 15th, 2020, 02:01 PM
Everything was going straight to hell, wasn't it?

Icestar: dead. Hailstorm: missing. Falcondive: gone. Their new leader: clinically freaking INSANE. There was no way she'd be better than Icestar. ICESTAR would have been better than this madhouse. Bearstrike's jaw hung slack, his eyes flew wide, as he stared at the scene folding unbelievably in front of him. Dawnstripe, laughing maniacally as she raked her claws across her face. Two warriors, hurling themselves across the clearing to attack the maniac.

He was on his paws in half a second, and a deep, thunderous shout burst from his jaws before he knew what he was doing. "NO!!" He was frozen, unable to tear his eyes away from the inevitable deaths that were sure to follow.

Everything was going wrong.

----------

[ Lynxpaw ]

Leopardkit shrank back, her ears flattening against her skull as if trying to block out the shrill laughter. She stared at the blood dripping down Dawnstripe's face. This. This was the definition of a bad cat. She was crazy, Leopardkit was sure of it, and also terrified. Her fur bushed and she pressed herself closer to Thornscratch instinctively. "Bad cat," she whispered.

Ashpenblaze
September 15th, 2020, 02:04 PM
"Bearstrike!" He called out his name and ran toward him. "what should we do?"

Slushie

dino.
September 15th, 2020, 02:19 PM
[ Ashpenblaze ]

Bearstrike swiveled his head around to face the warrior, his chest heaving as he sucked in heavy breaths. "I- I don't know. I don't know. It's all crashing and burning and attacking her is not going to help, it's just going to make it worse. Just-" He took a deep breath, and then burst out, "Don't attack her. Don't move. Don't do anything that could get you killed, understand?"

Puddle~
September 15th, 2020, 02:23 PM
Zesty Mango

Ribbitheart didn't know what was going on, didn't know where to look. Everything was complete chaos. It was practically anarchy, despite the fact that they had a leader standing right there. And then he saw it. His own brother, as well as Crowskip, both rushing up the highbranch in an attempt to attack Dawnstripe. "CROAKINGTOAD, NO! NO NO NO!" This couldn't possibly end well. The panic settled in as the young warrior rushed towards the front of the crowd. He stayed a safe distance away from Dawnstripe, but got ready to nab Croakingtoad to safety when he landed... if there was even a chance he'd be alive by then.

vellichor
September 15th, 2020, 02:24 PM
// Undertaker Rainquail Zesty Mango

Buzzardpaw
________

Shock threatened to overtake the young cat as Dawnstripe began cackling like a maniac. Their new leader... oh, Stars, that was what it is, wasn’t it? She was insane! But still, the leader was always right! So as threats made their way to the Highbranch, Buzzardpaw found himself rushing to the base of the branch, hissing.
Hissing at anyone who decided to attack the leader. Was he the only truly loyal ShadowClanner?

Ashpenblaze
September 15th, 2020, 02:30 PM
"Ok.." He sighed.

Slushie

Exis
September 15th, 2020, 02:30 PM
Blackhaze quickly padded up to Buzzardpaw and stood beside him, “Dawnstripe will have those two sorted out in no time. She trained me and I’m not too bad. Just calm down and serve your clan by trying to keep the chaos to a minimum huh?” He mewed and without waiting for and answer he pinpointed Falcondive in the crowd and ran to catch him before he left.

“Falcondive!” He called as he reached him. He slowed I a trot before stopping beside him. “Falcondive what do we do now? This seems worse than Icestar as much as I hate to say it?” He mewed. Just tell me what to do. Please...
elysian @ BILL.

Abyssopelagic
September 15th, 2020, 02:34 PM
Whiskernose couldn't react, how could he?
Too much all at once, his head reeled as he tried to understand even a fraction of what was happening. So he focused on Citrusflower, who looked where Hailstorm had gone, an obviously longing to join her, or find her.
It didn't matter. Away from here would be best for.... everyone.
"If you choose to go after her, I will go with you if you want."

@Siren Bliss

Madelaine
September 15th, 2020, 02:35 PM
Ebonyfang didn't know what to do, but hearing his mother say she would find Hailstorm his heart dropped. The tom wanted to run to her, but was blocked by many cats. She can't do this. He needed her in the clan. He didn't know what Citrusflower was thinking. This wasn't the right thing to do. Ebonyfang saw a look on his mother face and knew what she was doing. It hurt him, but he wouldn't try to stop her.

Ashpenblaze
September 15th, 2020, 02:36 PM
Ashpenblaze ignored Bearstrike and ran beside Buzzuardpaw.

elysian
Rainquail

pidgeon
@siren bliss Undertaker

Owlfeather's jaw dropped and she stared wide-eyed at her younger daughter.
"What are you thinking?" she spoke in a hushed but stern tone. She knew neither Hailstorm nor Citrusflower would hurt each other, of course. But the thought of having another one of her close family members involved in this mess, it was an unpleasant thought.

Festive Neon
Ashpenblaze ignored Bearstrike and ran beside Buzzuardpaw.

elysian
Rainquail
"what are you doing now?"

Ashpenblaze
September 15th, 2020, 02:39 PM
"what are you doing now?"

"I'm going to fight for the leader!" He called.

elysian
Rainquail
Neon Lights

Madelaine
September 15th, 2020, 02:40 PM
(changed my username)

Citrsuflower looked at both cats. She knew what she was doing. She loved Shadowclan, but she couldn't stay here and perhaps it was best if she went after her niece. She looked at Whiskernose than at her mother. "Owlfeather If I didn't know what I was doing i wouldn't have said anything. Whiskernose your free to join me if you want I can't force you.", Citrsuflower meowed.

Starfall
September 15th, 2020, 02:42 PM
Galeflame
[Open]

She had ducked her head into the clearing just in time to hear a sickening snap. She stood still, it seemed as the whole crowd did. All she saw was a lump of black fur splattered against the Camp floor. Pale, frightened and even sickened faces of her clanmates filled the clearing more than the stench of fear and anger. What had just happened?

The Tabby took a step further into the clearing, the roars and upoar, the only crystal clear noise was the laughter of the new 'Deputy'. Not that she realized until the molly started yowling herself. Disbelief fell upon her features as she looked over at Beastspark. Than she really realized it was true.

Galeflame took a step back and held hear breath. She wasn't sure about how she was supposed to feel about Dawnstripe. She'd never seen the molly in action, not that she would've, she was a Thunderclan refugee. Maybe...maybe it was just the death of her mother getting to her. Yes. Maybe. But felines were already attacking, throwing themselves at her in attempts to clear...something.

She left Thunderclan to get away from madness like this. Yet it was worse by far over in Shadowclan. The molly could do nothing more than stand where she was. Petrified. She'd felt her toes twitch in an attempt to rush forwards, stop whoever was attacking their new...leader. But. She just couldn't move.

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 02:46 PM
"I'm going to fight for the leader!" He called.

elysian
Rainquail
Neon Lights
"You are fight for the leader and not against her?"

Ashpenblaze
September 15th, 2020, 02:48 PM
"You are fight for the leader and not against her?"

"That would be breaking the code.." He then thought about it. Then charged a the leader ready to attack.

elysian
Rainquail
Neon Lights
Undertaker

Abyssopelagic
September 15th, 2020, 02:52 PM
(changed my username)

Citrsuflower looked at both cats. She knew what she was doing. She loved Shadowclan, but she couldn't stay here and perhaps it was best if she went after her niece. She looked at Whiskernose than at her mother. "Owlfeather If I didn't know what I was doing i wouldn't have said anything. Whiskernose your free to join me if you want I can't force you.", Citrsuflower meowed.
"I'd rather follow behind you than wait and wonder after you."
Whiskernose looked from Citrusflower to Owlfeather. He didn't know if the older cat was going to object to her leaving or not. Truly, neither of them could hold her to the clan.
Nor would he want to.
It was all going to hell, and Dawnstripe was obviously insane.
The farther she was from this insanity, the better.

punkscape

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 02:53 PM
"That would be breaking the code.." He then thought about it. Then charged a the leader ready to attack.

elysian
Rainquail
Neon Lights
Undertaker
"wha- you say that's breaking the code and then you do what you just said will break the code"

Ashpenblaze
September 15th, 2020, 02:55 PM
"wha- you say that's breaking the code and then you do what you just said will break the code"

Ashpenblaze stopped he was confused. "Then what do I do smarty?"

elysian
Rainquail
Neon Lights
Undertaker

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 02:57 PM
Ashpenblaze stopped he was confused. "Then what do I do smarty?"

elysian
Rainquail
Neon Lights
Undertaker
"Do it attack I was just confused for a moment"

Ashpenblaze
September 15th, 2020, 02:58 PM
"Do it attack I was just confused for a moment"

"Come with me then!"

Neon Lights

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 02:59 PM
"Come with me then!"

Neon Lights
"Ok"

vellichor
September 15th, 2020, 03:00 PM
// Exis Ashpenblaze

Buzzardpaw
________

At the sudden touch, the apprentice turned, ready to attack, but was instead met with a comforting voice. And honestly... this cat — Blackhaze was it? — spoke some sense. He didn’t have any fighting skills, he would back down. But not before another cat cake up. Ah... they could deal with the attackers.

He trailed after Blackhaze, now unsure of what to do.

Ashpenblaze
September 15th, 2020, 03:02 PM
Ashpenblaze lied about fighting the leader and raced to catch up.

elysian
Neon Lights

stag
September 15th, 2020, 03:05 PM
Undertaker -Open to people trying to stop him.-

-Giving you permission to exile or murder him but i'll make it extra-

*Buckanlter hissed so loud it could probley be heard to thunderclan* You.....MONSTER!

*He screamed Dawnsprites cold dead eyes were menicing,Buckanlter wouldnt let this fly away*
YOU DONT DESERVE TO BE LEADER,FALONDIVE DID NOTHING WRONG. YOUR JUST A MONSTER!

*Bucks Green eyes shot a dangerous look at Dawn*

SHADOWCLAN IS BAD ENOUGH WITHOUT YOU IN IT! THERE ARE KITS,YOU DONT CARE THOS KITS ARE YOUR FUTURE WARRIORS THEY DONT WANT A LEADER LIKE YOU! IM THE ONLY CAT HERE NOT SCARED TO STAND UP TO YOU.

Ashpenblaze
September 15th, 2020, 03:17 PM
Ashpenblaze jumped at Buckanlter aiming for them.

Cougar

(better?)

@BILL

stag
September 15th, 2020, 03:24 PM
Ashpenblaze jumped at Buckanlter aiming for them.

Cougar

(better?)

@BILL

*Buckanlter was speaking the truth and getting attacked! DAMN IT,NO! Buckanlter saw the warrior jumped at he diddnt react in time but still saw the attack. Bukanlter was throw to the ground and aimed to slash AshpenBlazes tail, He moved swifty hopeing it was fast enough*

--Open for Cats to break them up. Respect RP order!--

Ashpenblaze
September 15th, 2020, 03:28 PM
*Buckanlter was speaking the truth and getting attacked! DAMN IT,NO! Buckanlter saw the warrior jumped at he diddnt react in time but still saw the attack. Bukanlter was throw to the ground and aimed to slash AshpenBlazes tail, He moved swifty hopeing it was fast enough*

Ashpenblaze swished his tail away from his blow and aimed to kick him. "Leave the leader alone!"

Cougar

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 03:28 PM

"Stop it! You guys have no right to attack each other no one here did anything wrong Ashpenblaze his opinion is his opinion you don't have to agree but attacking him!"
Ashpenblaze

Undertaker
September 15th, 2020, 03:32 PM
Zesty Mango Rainquail
(Wow! This exploded. I'm not quite sure how Crow is attacking, so I'm trying to do my best to reply without PPing. Apologies if anyone else is attack Dawn, I honestly might have missed some posts.

IF YOUR CAT/S ARE LEAVING SHAOWCLAN PLEASE PM OR VM ME. I'm juggling a lot of stuff right and my brain's nearly as bad as Dawn's.)

What the hell? Why was she bleeding! Did one of these rats cut her... Oh, wait no she did that to herself. Yeah, that right she did. Oops, the leader took a moment to try and wipe some of the blood off before it dried, never taking one eye off the cats below.

She heard Citrusflower, but didn't really care if she left nor who she brought with her, traitors the lot of them. She barely paid any heed to the Babybird, he's flown out of the nest so that's all that matter.

Who the hell was this asshole? Dawnstripe barely manages to keep herself seated as some loudmouth starting spewing stuff about her former apprentice, not interested on brawl on the branch, she concedes and leaps down. She drops as soon as she's on the ground, rolling over to expose her belly, instead of hitting her back the tom would drop on her belly, giving her the chance to toss the idiot over her head with a strong kick from her hind legs.

"Hahaha!" The molly grinned like a lunatic on a high as she quickly twisted herself back on to her paws, as another toy decided to come and play with her. How entertaining, if they were so eager to play she was going to play with them every single day until they broke. Crowskip's attack was sloppy and upfront, Dawnstripe jumps straight at him, aiming to bowl the cat on his back, one front paw went hold down Crowskip's left forepaw, she'd add pressure on it pushing at an odd angle until she heard either the shoulder pop or the bone crack.

Her other paw went to land the tom's neck, claws sheathed, but her weight alone would be more than enough to crush it. She didn't want to kill him, dead toys are no fun. She'd plant one hind leg on the tom's soft underbelly, claws digging in but she didn't drag them down just yet. She kept her head up, eyes constantly moving to see who come to play with her next as well as waiting to see if that idiot would attack her again.

Ashpenblaze
September 15th, 2020, 03:39 PM
Zesty Mango Rainquail
(Wow! This exploded. I'm not quite sure how Crow is attacking, so I'm trying to do my best to reply without PPing. Apologies if anyone else is attack Dawn, I honestly might have missed some posts.

IF YOUR CAT/S ARE LEAVING SHAOWCLAN PLEASE PM OR VM ME. I'm juggling a lot of stuff right and my brain's nearly as bad as Dawn's.)

What the hell? Why was she bleeding! Did one of these rats cut her... Oh, wait no she did that to herself. Yeah, that right she did. Oops, the leader took a moment to try and wipe some of the blood off before it dried, never taking one eye off the cats below.

She heard Citrusflower, but didn't really care if she left nor who she brought with her, traitors the lot of them. She barely paid any heed to the Babybird, he's flown out of the nest so that's all that matter.

Who the hell was this asshole? Dawnstripe barely manages to keep herself seated as some loudmouth starting spewing stuff about her former apprentice, not interested on brawl on the branch, she concedes and leaps down. She drops as soon as she's on the ground, rolling over to expose her belly, instead of hitting her back the tom would drop on her belly, giving her the chance to toss the idiot over her head with a strong kick from her hind legs.

"Hahaha!" The molly grinned like a lunatic on a high as she quickly twisted herself back on to her paws, as another toy decided to come and play with her. How entertaining, if they were so eager to play she was going to play with them every single day until they broke. Crowskip's attack was sloppy and upfront, Dawnstripe jumps straight at him, aiming to bowl the cat on his back, one front paw went hold down Crowskip's left forepaw, she'd add pressure on it pushing at an odd angle until she heard either the shoulder pop or the bone crack.

Her other paw went to land the tom's neck, claws sheathed, but her weight alone would be more than enough to crush it. She didn't want to kill him, dead toys are no fun. She'd plant one hind leg on the tom's soft underbelly, claws digging in but she didn't drag them down just yet. She kept her head up, eyes constantly moving to see who come to play with her next as well as waiting to see if that idiot would attack her again.

Ashpenblaze watched in horror how his leader took down the Appretince. He didn't know what side to choose.

Undertaker
Neon Lights
Cougar

stag
September 15th, 2020, 03:41 PM
"Stop it! You guys have no right to attack each other no one here did anything wrong Ashpenblaze his opinion is his opinion you don't have to agree but attacking him!"
Ashpenblaze

*Buckanlter hissed,he shook his pelt of dirt,he sheathed his claws and walked,he was staying even if they left*

Never touch me again,you dirty rat.If you want something to fight about i'd be happy to kill you myself!Not like you liked Icestar,she's better than this mentally unstable water vole

*Ungrateful! Thats what all these cats are. Buckanlter wanted to be leader! He hissed and bowed his head to Dawnstar*

DAWNSTAR DAWNSTAR DAWNSTAR DAWNSTAR! *Buckanlter chanted*

vellichor
September 15th, 2020, 03:43 PM
Buzzardpaw
________

The young tom leaped back in fear as Dawnstripe eagerly attacked the two cats. Well... Blackhaze was right. She didn’t need any help. In fact, he was sure that he would have gotten squashed if he had stayed there. This was... chaos. Some cats may have reveled in it, but Buzzardpaw was one for order. Iceystar may have been battle hungry, but she was strict and radiated authority, which he could appreciate. This was just...

Bad.

Mango
September 15th, 2020, 03:44 PM
Undertaker

Croakingtoad thought his attack was genius but apparently not, he was some how flipped onto his back with his belly exposed and Dawnstrike having him pinned and claws on him but not digging very much...so he did the only thing he could think of doing reaching his neck out in attempt to clamp on to her throat and if he could use his teeth to try to rip out her throat. Hopefully it would work.

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 03:44 PM
Ashpenblaze watched in horror how his leader took down the Appretince. He didn't know what side to choose.

Undertaker
Neon Lights
Cougar
"STOP!!!!" Glempelt yowled what were these cats thinking fighting one on another like this "Fighting will get us no were except death and injures! We should all stop fighting and work together as a team!
Cougar Zesty Mango Undertaker Rainquail

Ashpenblaze
September 15th, 2020, 03:47 PM
"STOP!!!!" Glempelt yowled what were these cats thinking fighting one on another like this "Fighting will get us no were except death and injures! We should all stop fighting and work together as a team!
@Cougar Zesty Mango Undertaker Rainquail

Ashpenblaze ran over to Glempelt and dipped his head. "I'm sorry."

Neon Lights
Undertaker
Rainquail

Festive Neon
September 15th, 2020, 03:49 PM
Ashpenblaze ran over to Glempelt and dipped his head. "I'm sorry."

Neon Lights
Undertaker
Rainquail
She nodded

Reptilian Cabinets
September 15th, 2020, 03:52 PM
After BlackSwift padded into camp he noticed the deputy sitting on the high branch. He turned and went to go sit down in the clearing. {Open}

SquirrelBounce, of course, bounced over to what she assumed was a meeting. She sat down next to BlackSwift. "Hiya, BlackSwift!" She shouted to him.

BearPaw stumbled over, looking for his brother, StagPaw. Mumble

SpiderKit skipped into the camp. "It's good to be home!" She mewed, and turned around to look for her mother. Rainquail