PDA

View Full Version : ShadowClan Life Before Destruction

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95

Exis
July 10th, 2020, 08:10 PM
“Sun”, the kit said looking at the....well the sun, “Sun, Sun, Sun”, he said over and over.
“Hey don’t stare at that!” Blackpaw exclaimed as he put a paw over the kits eyes.

Confuzzled.Lynx
July 10th, 2020, 08:20 PM
~Foggypaw~

"Hmm, I guess I just some pebbles to represent topics then close my eyes to pick one. Wanna do the picking?" Foggypaw asked she she got a white marbled pebble, a grey pebble, a shiny blue pebble, and a red pebble into a pile to mix them up. Once she was done mixing and hiding them, Foggypaw let Thornpaw choose a pebble.

The white one would represent prey, the grey one would represent powers, the blue one would represent plants, and the red one would represent weather.

"I close my eyes, right? Or does the guesser close their eyes?" Thornpaw asked. This was the first time since Silvermist's death where she played a game. Or had a proper conversation with anyone but Blackpaw.

Confuzzled.Lynx
July 10th, 2020, 08:22 PM
~Foggypaw~

Foggypaw scanned the kit to see their crouch and noticed the tail. "Hmm Dovekit, you don't want your enemy or prey to know that you are there so try your best to keep it in the middle of your rear curving it downward to help you balance." advised Foggypaw.

Dovekit nodded and lowered her tail, trying to keep it still.

Fawnhearted
July 10th, 2020, 08:46 PM
“Hey don’t stare at that!” Blackpaw exclaimed as he put a paw over the kits eyes.

“Sun”, he meowed insistently

Moon Lily
July 10th, 2020, 11:18 PM
[ Cas Fuzzy ]

Irisflame gazed down briefly at the young kit, wincing as her dark blue orbs fluttered over the scarring that remained from Foxbite's attack. The tragedy had taken place a moon or two ago, but the memory of it was visible in every scratch made by that... She still couldn't bring herself to say it. It surely couldn't have been the same tom? Foxpudge, whom she'd healed after he himself had been gravely injured. Perhaps the time alone in the stink that was the elder's den had driven him mad. Nudging the grey scrap forwards, she slunk through the mouth of the damp den, glancing around for the familiar face of the giant she-cat. As the small she yelled out beneath her, she snapped back to attention, carefully sliding into a sitting position. Positioning her crippled leg so that it wouldn't be demolished beneath her, she cleared her throat.
"Icestar? I've got Beechkit with me. Y'know, to show you she's not..." Her mew trailed off so not to step into the sensitive topic.

Moon Lily
July 10th, 2020, 11:59 PM
[ Shimm Wings -this'll be my last post! Don't mention me if you'd like to continue ]

Irisflame stood back as Echopaw did her stuff, she looked off into space. It sure had been a busy, busy day, huh? Three lots of patients, and it was almost dark already. Purring in amusement, she snapped back to attention so that she didn't look like some weirdo. Spitting the poultice onto her pad and licking it in, she sat back, satisfied. Duskpaw would live- after all, you wouldn't die from a few splinters. Unless they got badly infected, which wouldn't happen thanks to the marigold. Purring as Echo-friend said her thanks, she bowed her head respectfully to the young she-cat. She was glad someone remembered their manners.
"No problem. I'll be heading off now, but feel free to chat to Speedy. Come back if you slap another tree!"

THE FOLLOWING CATS ARE TO BE HEALED BY IRISFLAME IN HER NEXT ROUND:
[ Pinekit Pluto , Hemlockit Beau ]
[ Foggypaw Elementals ]
[ Littlepaw ~Lucid Dreams~ ]

Please post a starter asap, and check the healing thread if you do not remember your injuries :heartbounce:

Madelaine
July 11th, 2020, 12:17 AM
|:| Arie; |:|

Citrusflower hated badgers after accident and wanted to never come across one again. It was one of the main reasons she never left camp. She would never survive another attack. She was lucky she just lost her eyes and not her life. She loved what she was doing for the clan being blind. Citrusflower felt the apprentice leaned up against her and she felt her motherly instincts kick in. She pressed her own fur close to Doepaw to show she didn't mind. "I hope you never come across one. Their the worse things of all. To me they beat foxes.", she meowed. She shuddered as she thought about both foxes and badgers. It was rare that they were seen together and she hoped it would stay that way. If not they both could destroy them all. "But sometimes I don't blame that badger. It was all my fault in the first place.", Citrusflower added.

Madelaine
July 11th, 2020, 12:20 AM
Magnoliapetal nodded kindly, glancing over at her mate. Truly, keeping up appearances was exhausting. The dilute calico's features molded into hard lines, a reset from her previously soft behavior. After all, no one was around. She knew the tom was using her, he knew... part of her plan, there was really no need to act like she cared about the traps. The molly turned her spring green eyes towards Aldertrail, fixing him with a piercing look. "Has your family been happy so far? Now that you've taken a mate?" To be fair, Magnoliapetal felt a slight pit in the bottom of her stomach in anticipation of the conversation she wanted to have. She adored kits, truly, but having them... ugh. Not to mention convincing her dear cousin to allow her to become a permanent queen. That would come in time. For now... she had this to focus on.

Aldertrail focused his attention on the cats around them. There were few as some were asleep and waiting for the daylight to get here. Once she started asking about his family being happy he glanced at her. "yes I believe they are. Well at least they've been acting happy that I have.", he meowed. It didn't talk much to his family after they forced him to find someone. They would have to come to him if they wanted to talk about it. He sure in hell wouldn't go to them for anything.

Madelaine
July 11th, 2020, 12:36 AM
The blow landed, causing Icestar's head to spin for a moment before she regained her composure.
"Masterfully done," she nodded, pleased with her apprentice's progress. "Now I'd like to teach you how to avoid such moves. A move like this is very incapacitating. Great to use on the offensive, but you don't want anybody landing a move like that on you. If a cat is trying to go underneath you, use your size to your advantage and allow your body to go limp, crushing them. If that fails to work, leap backwards as quickly as you can. That way you'll at least avoid the blow to your legs. Give it a try."

After giving the apprentice a moment to think about what she'd said, Icestar lurched forward, her stance low to the ground as she aimed to practice the move she'd just taught. She wanted to see how quickly Ebonypaw could master dodging it.

Ebonypaw took in all of what their mentor said and prepared for the attack that was soon to come. The apprentice saw Icestar lurch towards them and moved Themselves out of the way as quickly as they could. They were now on top of the leader. Ebonypaw did as instructed and tried their best to go limp. They hoped that they had managed to land on top of her. If not they would be ready to leap backwards and they would do it as fast as they could.

~Berry~
July 11th, 2020, 12:40 AM
Sunkit bounced around with oakkit

dionysus
July 11th, 2020, 09:14 AM
[ Moon Lily Pluto ]

Glidingleaf rushed into the medicine den with Hemlockkit and Pinekit in her jaws. Fear pumped in her veins as she went and she kept repeating in her mind, not again not again not again. After everything with Beech and Whisper, the idea that she might lose Pine and Hemlock felt like claws tearing at her heart. Had she offended Starclan in some way? Why were her kits being picked off one by one?

“Irisflame, please help! Th-they say their tummies hurt and that they’re so hungry but I’ve watched them eat and eat and it doesn’t get better! Now Hemlockkit can barely move!”

She set the emaciated kits down and looked at the medicine cat with fearful eyes as Hemlockkit groaned and lay flat on the ground without moving. He whined,

“My tummy hurts!”

(can we say that Gliding has brought them in a few times? For it to get serious enough that Iris would euthanize them I don’t think it could be the first time they were brought to the Med den- Glide def would’ve noticed before they were emaciated and immobile)

Exis
July 11th, 2020, 10:27 AM
“Sun”, he meowed insistently
“You could go blind. Seriously Sunkit don’t look at the sun.” Blackpaw mewed trying not to raise his voice.

panchiko
July 11th, 2020, 10:41 AM
// Slushie
"i should only be so lucky.." the apprentice muttered at bravedawn's sentence about falling asleep. rolling her eyes, dreampaw expressed faint amusement as bravedawn continued talking. "hey, i had to wait a little bit for you to come here, i wouldn't be surprised if you had me wait to attack you too," she replied at bravedawn's last comment, still wondering why her mentor seemed so tired -- eh, bravedawn would probably say it was none of her business if she asked. tensing up, dreampaw attempted to pounce on her mentor, her paw aiming for bravedawn's head area.

Fawnhearted
July 11th, 2020, 10:45 AM
“You could go blind. Seriously Sunkit don’t look at the sun.” Blackpaw mewed trying not to raise his voice.
“Sunkit”, he repeated as he bounced around Shadowpaw.

Exis
July 11th, 2020, 10:47 AM
“Sunkit”, he repeated as he bounced around Shadowpaw.
(Blackpaw)
“Man you really are an excitable one aren’t ya?” Blackpaw laughed as the kit bounced around him.

Fawnhearted
July 11th, 2020, 11:01 AM
Sunkit wabbled back into the nursery, his pudgy tummy and face still soft with kit fur. He was tired from bouncing around so he layer down with his tummy exposed and fell asleep very quickly, he snored quietly.
Mentallyunstable

Exis
July 11th, 2020, 11:06 AM
Blackpaw padded into the nursery and looked around for a queen to help him out with this new responsibilit before he lay down next to the kit. You’re insane. Rakta growled. Ya, what’s new. He responded.
Fawnhearted (Open to a queen to ask what the heck he is doing here.)

Arie
July 11th, 2020, 11:19 AM
-- Mentallyunstable Zesty Mango --

Mountainmist had been sleeping otherwise peacefully around her four kits. She had no clue where the 5th one had gone, Cypresskit but well... she'd looked and not found it. So she assumed Cypress was fine. At least she didn't have five kits draining her of life anymore. Yet at the resulting the black and grey queen looked up and narrowed her eyes. An apprentice. What was an apprentice doing in here and disturbing her sleep? "What the hell are you doing in here?" she couldn't help put growl, shifting a bit in her nest, hiding her kits. They were still young despite their stupidity and she was still not fully comfortable around the rest of Shadowclan as of yet. "Unless you're bringing food you better have a good excuse."

sootsplashed
July 11th, 2020, 11:28 AM
Aspen it yawned trying to get closer to her mother. She squealed as she felt cold on her tail and sat up, finally opening her eyes. “Is bwight.” she mewed, tucking her tail back underneath her. Rainquail

Exis
July 11th, 2020, 11:37 AM
”T..this kit... they don’t have a mom or dad so... I guess they’re mine now...” The words felt weird in Blackpaws mouth but they came out nonetheless. He quickly used his tail to cover Sunkit and muffle the sounds of the world so they could sleep.
Arie Fawnhearted

Sweetie
July 11th, 2020, 12:22 PM
This was amazing! Creekwind finally had someone to call hers! Well, of course, her mate wasn't an object to claim but the molly was happy to have someone to call her family. "Are you okay?" The dark crimson molly asked her mate. She couldn't stop smiling from the happiness within her but a seed of worry was planted that maybe Russetpatch regretted her choice?

MagicCat99

Abyssopelagic
July 11th, 2020, 01:32 PM
Crowskip tucked her tail around Aspenkit and carefully nudged her closer to her. "It is call 'daylight', small one," she purred, happy that she had opened her eyes.
Sugarglider

MagicCat99
July 11th, 2020, 01:48 PM
This was amazing! Creekwind finally had someone to call hers! Well, of course, her mate wasn't an object to claim but the molly was happy to have someone to call her family. "Are you okay?" The dark crimson molly asked her mate. She couldn't stop smiling from the happiness within her but a seed of worry was planted that maybe Russetpatch regretted her choice?

MagicCat99
"Huh?" Russetpatch was still so happy she wasn't sure she'd heard her mate right. "Yeah!" She purred. The she nuzzled her. With a blink she meowed: "You too right?" Her tail flicked. She is right? Right?

Elementals
July 11th, 2020, 03:30 PM
~Foggypaw~

Stumbling into the den with a terrified look on her face, Foggypaw hugged the chunk of her ear that got clawed off. Foggypaw gave a little peek into the den making sure it wasn't too crowded. Seeing that there was only 1 cat so far in need of healing, Foggypaw got in line.

Foggypaw put down her piece of ear in front of her and the medicine cats. "Hhhi... ccould you gglue my earr back? And ddo you guys know hhow to clean up red sweat? I don't wwant cats to tripp on my redd sweat." Foggypaw requested shaking nervously with her nose flowing with scarlet liquid.

{ Moon Lily Wings }

Moon Lily
July 11th, 2020, 03:31 PM
[ Beau Pluto Wings -sure!]

Irisflame jolted awake, pelt bushing lightly as she heard a wail of horror inside her den. Great Starclan. Had someone decided to leave a dying body in here? You can't just expect us t- As she turned to face the new arrival, she was surprised at the absence of the metallic scent of blood and gore. Instead, she met the jittery gaze of Glidingleaf, the one queen she could actually tolerate. Was there something wrong with Whisperkit and Beechkit? She could imagine them now, squirming in pain as...as what? She could smell no blood.
Gaze dropping to the den floor, she reeled back in shock as her dark orbs landed on a pair of squeaking kits, ones that were familiar to her from a series of visits. They weren't getting any better. How? She'd tried everything! The older she was having a long run with her kits, and an unfortunate one. At least they were all alive. For now.

Moving to sniff Pinekit and Hemlockkit, she winced as she noticed their bloated bellies, plump despite constantly being hungry. Squeaking in pain. What was this...?! Never had she heard of something remotely similar to such a horror or disease. The medicine cat crouched down to gaze at the pair.
"It's my favourite customers..." She purred reassuringly at the small scraps, he eyes glittering with sympathy, "I'll take the pain away. I promise." She exchanged a glance with Glidingleaf. She knew this was a promise she couldn't keep while also keeping them alive. Allowing a small whimper to slip out of her maw, too soft for anyone to hear, she stood once more. Guiding Glidingleaf away from the kits, she stopped at the mouth of the den.
"Echopaw, come! ...Glidingleaf...I don't know what they have. I've tried every herb. I can't...I can't help them. I'm so sorry. I think it would be best if we send them to the stars. They can't stay in pain." She choked the last sentences out with a pained expression on her face. How could she bear to do this? She'd never killed a cat before. Had she even watched one die before? ...no.

[As Little/Smallpaw has since been healed without treatment, Cherrymist is next on the list! NIGHTOWL ]

Moon Lily
July 11th, 2020, 04:00 PM
[ Elementals Wings ]

Irisflame jolted around as a second pair of footsteps entered the den. Another apprentice... She sighed inwardly, marveling at how stupid some of them were. She honestly could not believe the lengths the determined little cats went to in order to just...win? Succeed? Most of them were nuisances, although Echopaw was good company and probably good for her mental health. Frowning as she swung around to face the young she-cat, she noted her injuries carefully. Ripped ear, bloody nose...not much else. Seriously, what kind of he'll were these cats living through every day?! Softening slightly as she noticed her slight tremor, she cleared her throat.
"Sit down." She grumbled before grabbing some marigold and...what did she need for a bleeding nose? She'd never treated one before. She paused before nabbing some moss. She could dip that in water and see where that got her. Turning around to see the other half of her ear, she furrowed her brow in confusion.
"Kiddo, we can't 'glue' your ear on. Once it's done it's done."

Elementals
July 11th, 2020, 04:14 PM
~Foggypaw~

Foggypaw sat down shaking while trying to keep her positive personality still being positive. Through out her life, she always tried to keep a smile on her face since smiling brought good luck in her opinion. Smiling brought her to having her adoptive brother, Blackpaw who took her in.

All of that optimistic thoughts slowly melted away as she heard the bad news making her heart skip a beat for a second. Foggypaw looked at the medicine cat in shock. Her heart raced pounding so loudly that she believed the whole clan could hear it.

"Yyou can't gglue my ear back?" Foggypaw stuttered thinking she swapped mouths with Silentpaw for a second. This was quite so unnerving news she had heard in her life besides her parents' deaths.

Foggypaw's nose felt a little better as Irisflame dabbed cold water onto it. She wiggled it a little and watched as the red sweat from her nose was done sweating. She didn't get how it leaked the red stuff when she didn't even exercise it.

But then she remembered how some of the warrior's cuts heal back. "Wwill it at least ggrow or mendd back together?" she asked hopefully to Echopaw who was a fellow apprentice.

{ Moon Lily Wings }

Wings
July 11th, 2020, 04:16 PM
[ Please don't skip me! Elementals ]

Elementals
July 11th, 2020, 04:17 PM
[ Please don't skip me! Elementals ]
(Oop let me edit it so then it doesn't skip you)

Elementals
July 11th, 2020, 04:20 PM
"I close my eyes, right? Or does the guesser close their eyes?" Thornpaw asked. This was the first time since Silvermist's death where she played a game. Or had a proper conversation with anyone but Blackpaw.
~Foggypaw~

"Yup yup! Close your eyes and pick a pebble. When you do, I shall tell you what that pebble's topic means!" Foggypaw instructed rolling some of the escaping pebble back into the pile when she accidentally flicked some from excitement.

Elementals
July 11th, 2020, 04:30 PM
Dovekit nodded and lowered her tail, trying to keep it still.
~Foggypaw~

Foggypaw flashed a smile as the kit manged to get in a pretty decent hunter's crouch. "Wow, you are pretty good! Are you comfortable though? It's not good to spring in a position you don't feel comfortable in. It could throw you off sometimes." Foggypaw checked.

Foggypaw found recently that cats can have different styled hunter's crouches from the gathering. It made sense since each territory was slightly or tremendously different than another territory.

Fawnhearted
July 11th, 2020, 04:32 PM
~Foggypaw~

Foggypaw flashed a smile as the kit manged to get in a pretty decent hunter's crouch. "Wow, you are pretty good! Are you comfortable though? It's not good to spring in a position you don't feel comfortable in. It could throw you off sometimes." Foggypaw checked.

Foggypaw found recently that cats can have different styled hunter's crouches from the gathering. It made sense since each territory was slightly or tremendously different than another territory.

Sunkit leaped our from the shadows before making a clumsy leap onto Foggypaws tail. He giggled in delight and swatted his kit shaped paws at Foggypaws ear, playfully.

Elementals
July 11th, 2020, 04:37 PM
Sunkit leaped our from the shadows before making a clumsy leap onto Foggypaws tail. He giggled in delight and swatted his kit shaped paws at Foggypaws ear, playfully.
~Foggypaw~
Giving a slight look of surprise, Foggypaw flicked her tail around thinking that a prey had come alive to get revenge on her. Turning around to see a kit, Foggypaw let out a laugh for her stupidity.Foggypaw went to steady them on their paws as they grabbed her right ear. She let Sunkit grab onto her ear while tickling trying to him when they exposed their belly.

"Someone is playful today!" Foggypaw exclaimed watching the kit play around.

Fawnhearted
July 11th, 2020, 05:14 PM
~Foggypaw~
Giving a slight look of surprise, Foggypaw flicked her tail around thinking that a prey had come alive to get revenge on her. Turning around to see a kit, Foggypaw let out a laugh for her stupidity.Foggypaw went to steady them on their paws as they grabbed her right ear. She let Sunkit grab onto her ear while tickling trying to him when they exposed their belly.

"Someone is playful today!" Foggypaw exclaimed watching the kit play around.

“Hi Hi”, he said cheerfully as he rolled on his stomach to watch the other cats practice.

Quasar
July 11th, 2020, 05:52 PM
Dewkits ears twitched as she heard the mewls of her sister. Wait, she could talk now? She wrinkled up her nose before slowly trying to pry her eyes open. She let out a small squeak as light flooded into her field of visiont. "whaz going on..?" She murmured, snuggling herself against Crowskips stomach. She tried to open her eyes again, this time managing to fully open them. Things didn't really look like she thought they would, and she was confused. Was this what things were supposed to look like? There wasn't much...what was it called...color? A s she heard there was. All she saw were black, whites and greys. "where...color?" She mewed , squinting her eyes a bit as she slowly looked around.

Rainquail

Wolfgirl8
July 11th, 2020, 06:26 PM
Marigoldkit smirked as her brother fell right after laughing at her. Serves him right! She laughed then quickly shut her mouth as she remembered that Shrike fell right after laughing. She tried the battle stance, but she wasn't relaxed so it looked odd. Bam! Suddenly and idea hit her. "I have an idea what if we have a mock battle!," She exclaimed. Ooh this was going to be fun...if he said yes. But he probally would so no worries! She grinned imagining all the possibly ways to attack him. Rani

Reptilian Cabinets
July 11th, 2020, 06:41 PM
SpiderKit heard more muffled mewing, "S-shut... u-p." she hissed. The black she-kit struggled to open her eyes only to see a bunch of blurry lumps, "Who is-s everyone?" she asked, struggling to let out the little mewl. Her bright green eyes shone in the dappled light, though she couldn't see clearly out of them. She ignored everything and squirmed toward the big, grey mass that she assumed to have the milk. Rainquail Sugarglider Mumble Nightbound

Rani
July 11th, 2020, 06:48 PM
Uuuuuugh this was what Shrikekit was hoping to avoid! Even if there was stuff he'd seen the apprentices do that he hadn't told Marigoldkit about yet she was still defiantly gonna beat him! Why did Shrikekit have to be so much smaller then his half sister it wasn't fair! Still even if he probably not gonna win unless Marigoldkit did something stupid he was determined to not go down without a fight. "Alright but I'm not going easy on you. You better not go crying to the queens over a little roughness like the babies!" Shrikekit wouldn't fight with claws or ever seriously hurt his sister but at this point he already had a reputation for being a bit bitey and his sister would defiantly already know about it. He cared for his sister but if she flipped over a nip that she invited by challenging him to a fight he was gonna be mad.
Wolfgirl8

Confuzzled.Lynx
July 11th, 2020, 06:51 PM
~Foggypaw~

"Yup yup! Close your eyes and pick a pebble. When you do, I shall tell you what that pebble's topic means!" Foggypaw instructed rolling some of the escaping pebble back into the pile when she accidentally flicked some from excitement.

Thornpaw closed her eyes and stretched out a paw to drag away a random pebble. "Can I open my eyes?" she asked Foggypaw.

Confuzzled.Lynx
July 11th, 2020, 06:51 PM
~Foggypaw~

Dovekit shook her head and stood up. "What's next?" she asked.

Wolfgirl8
July 11th, 2020, 06:58 PM
Me go crying to the queens never! She was insulted! Well atleast i can get revenge on him later! "Never! Your the one that better watch out!" Marigoldkit said grinning. Eek this will be so fun! I mean i'm not going to go easy on him but it's not like i'm going to hurt him! Marigoldkit bounded towards an remote area of the nursery so that no kit would get in the way, but if they did it was their fault! "C'mon let's do this!" She growled playfully. Rani

Reptilian Cabinets
July 11th, 2020, 07:03 PM
BlackSwift stretched as he drowsely padded out of the warriors' den. He grabbed a frog off the pile. He jumped on to the basking rock he and SageWhisker always used and sometimes fought over. The grey tom felt the warm rock under his long fur, he finally bit into the frog and began eating it. Once BlackSwift finished it he stuck his head into the apprentices' den, "Rise and shine, Come on we're going training." he mewed and walked over to stand near the entrance, waiting for SwiftPaw.
Greenleap

Abyssopelagic
July 11th, 2020, 07:05 PM
(Is Dewkit colorblind?)

Crowskip rasped her tongue over Dewkit's ear once before answering. "The colour is outside. In here is nice and muted for sleep."
She chuckled at Spiderkit's demand that everyone shut up. When she wriggled close and buried her face into her belly for milk, Crowskip sighed sadly. "I'm afraid I don't have what you need, little one."
She swung her head towards the entrance and glared, hoping her sister would decide to come by and actually care for her children and keep them from starving.
Mumble WarriorsAndHorses

Rani
July 11th, 2020, 07:14 PM
Shrikekit narrowed his eyes and lowered himself into a slink steadily moving towards Marigoldkit. How was he gonna beat her? It was no secret that she was much bigger and stronger so he'd have to approach this with caution. She wasn't the most balanced though and tended to act without thinking sometimes. Shrikekit would look for mistakes and use them, he decided, rather than going on the offensive. Moving into the battle crouch he flattened his ears and tucked his puffed up tail around his leg. "Just try it, Im gonna beat you silly sister!" He challenged ready for her to make the first move.
Wolfgirl8

Wolfgirl8
July 11th, 2020, 07:23 PM
Marigoldkit grinned narrowing her eyes. She would so beat him! She dropped into the battle crouch, though tucking her fluffy tail around her leg was irritating. She lowered her head suddenly remembering what he said. She had ignored what he said tell he said silly sister, oh she would get revenge for that! She decided to start with a swipe saving her better moves for later. Marigoldkit hissed at him hoping to intemidate him. She then quickly aimed a swipe at him. Rani

Reptilian Cabinets
July 11th, 2020, 07:25 PM
"Hmph!" SpiderKit batted at her stomach in frustration, "B-but I'm hungry-y!" she whined. Rainquail

Quasar
July 11th, 2020, 07:28 PM
(Is Dewkit colorblind?)

Crowskip rasped her tongue over Dewkit's ear once before answering. "The colour is outside. In here is nice and muted for sleep."
She chuckled at Spiderkit's demand that everyone shut up. When she wriggled close and buried her face into her belly for milk, Crowskip sighed sadly. "I'm afraid I don't have what you need, little one."
She swung her head towards the entrance and glared, hoping her sister would decide to come by and actually care for her children and keep them from starving.
Mumble WarriorsAndHorses

(Yeah, she can only see in blacks and whites)

Dewkit squirmed around a bit and closer her eyes briefly in hopes to be able to see the 'colors' when she opened them again. She flicked her ear as she heard Spiderkit mew for them to shut up, "that rude" She huffed, her tail tip twitching irritably. She looked around once again, but to no avail. "oh. Is color...pretty?" She quietly asked, struggling a bit with the words. Whimpering, she pawed at Crowskips belly in hopes that she would be able to be fed soon. She own belly rumbled in hunger, and her ears lowered against her head.

Reptilian Cabinets
July 11th, 2020, 07:33 PM
"We're h-hungry!" She whined once again, not wanting to wait for her gentle response. Rainquail Mumble Nightbound Sugarglider

Rani
July 11th, 2020, 07:33 PM
Shrikekit ducked around the swipe ignoring his sisters hissing. It was kinda hard to be scared of a cat hissing at you when you burrowed under her belly fluff as a newborn. He circled around her making sure to never stop moving occasionally aiming quick swipes at her side before darting back to not get caught too close to her. He smirked at her hoping to irritate her into making a rash action.
Wolfgirl8

Wolfgirl8
July 11th, 2020, 07:42 PM
Marigoldkit stopped hissing trying to quickly decide what to do about the irritating blows. She was about to aim a swipe at him when she remembered something. They didn't stop moving, her brother had said. Oh! I get it..i think. That's what i'm doing wrong! She jumped backwards before he could swipe at her again. She landed a little ways away. Without stopping to think she ran and leaped at him, hoping to barrel to over. Rani (Do you want them to tie?)

Rani
July 11th, 2020, 08:04 PM
(Nah let Shrikekit get a couple tricky hits in then Marigoldkit can beat him into the ground, he's not gonna win just make it kinda difficult for her to win outright)

Hm she caught onto it. Shrikekit wasn't gonna get any farther with that strategy. Before he could think of another one he was forced to widely jump out of the way of her leap. Wait this could be his chance! While she was off balance! He quickly turned and made to lead on her back, if he managed this he could score a few hits easily! Then probably get shaken off. Well that was a problem for later Shrikekit to manage! He leaped to grab onto his sisters larger shoulders and kick at her with his back legs when he got a grip.
Wolfgirl8

Wolfgirl8
July 11th, 2020, 08:21 PM
NOOO! He dodged! Her paws painfully slammed against the ground. I'll get you...WHAT! Where was he? Suddenly she felt something on her back. Oh no. She wiggled around as he kicked at her. (It must have been a strange site to see) Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! What do i do! Ow! He landed a few good kicks before she got herself together. Marigoldkit went low to the ground then leaped forward trying to buck him off. Rani

Greenleap
July 11th, 2020, 08:21 PM
BlackSwift stretched as he drowsely padded out of the warriors' den. He grabbed a frog off the pile. He jumped on to the basking rock he and SageWhisker always used and sometimes fought over. The grey tom felt the warm rock under his long fur, he finally bit into the frog and began eating it. Once BlackSwift finished it he stuck his head into the apprentices' den, "Rise and shine, Come on we're going training." he mewed and walked over to stand near the entrance, waiting for SwiftPaw.
Greenleap
(Good idea!)
The small apprentice padded out. He was ready!

Abyssopelagic
July 11th, 2020, 08:22 PM
Crowskip felt awful. She should have known something like this would happen- Stormfly would flake and leave the little ones hungry. "I will be back, little ones. Please stay still until I return, loves." She carefully lifted herself and padded out of the den. Once outside, she broke into a sprint to find her stupid sister.

"Stormfly!"
She blinked and turned to her sister. "Ah, Crowfood. What do you want."
"The kittens are hungry."
She snorted. "They're not mine, you're caring for them."
"I can't feed them! They will starve if you don't come."
Stormfly reluctantly got up and followed the dark tabby, at a very slow pace compared to her smaller sisters sprint.

"I am back little ones. You will be able to feed soon." She settled in next to them and waited for the queen to come by.
Mumble WarriorsAndHorses

Rani
July 11th, 2020, 08:33 PM
The plan was working! This was great he was on top of the world (or at least his sister), nothing could stop him!
Uh oh. It seems future Shrikekit is now present Shikekit and he had no plan for what to do at all. Shrikekit squawked as he went flying off of his sisters back. As he tumbled to the ground with a "Ooof!" he laid there blinking, dazed, a perfect sitting duck for Marigoldkit to grab him.
Wolfgirl8

Wolfgirl8
July 11th, 2020, 08:42 PM
He's gone! He's off! Marigoldkit thought gleefully as the weight(very light weight) on her back went flying off, literally. She looked at him there on ground unsure whether it was a trick or not, but she trusted her gut instead of her head. She dashed over and stood above him looking down at his still dazed face. Revege! Oh sweet revenge! She smiled gleefully. Rani

Rani
July 11th, 2020, 08:50 PM
Finally snapping too Shrikekit tried to ineffectively push Marigoldkit off but wasn't strong enough to be able to manage it. "Get. Your. Fat. Butt. Off. Me!" He spat struggling with her fluffy belly. Shrikekit knew he was done for now, he'd lost this battle but like dirt he was gonna admit it! He growled at her frowning as she grinned like an idiot.
Wolfgirl8

Elementals
July 11th, 2020, 08:51 PM
Thornpaw closed her eyes and stretched out a paw to drag away a random pebble. "Can I open my eyes?" she asked Foggypaw.
~Foggypaw~

"Yup yup! We shall see what the topic is!" Foggypaw exclaimed as she tried to see which pebble Thornpaw chose. Hopeful one of the fun topics.

Wolfgirl8
July 11th, 2020, 08:56 PM
She stuck her tongue out at him. She had won! Wait...did he just say what I think he said! "It's not fat it's FLUFFY!!" She protested getting her "fat butt" of him. Marigoldkit grumbled as she moved away though. It is not fat its fluffy Why did she have to have such a rude brother! Rani

Confuzzled.Lynx
July 11th, 2020, 08:59 PM
~Foggypaw~

"Yup yup! We shall see what the topic is!" Foggypaw exclaimed as she tried to see which pebble Thornpaw chose. Hopeful one of the fun topics.

Her eyes flew open to find a white pebble in front of her. 'White? What's that?" she asked.

gs29513
July 11th, 2020, 09:06 PM
Letting out an "oof," and being pushed somewhat off balance, Driftstep looked up at their apprentice with eyes glinting. "Good jooob Shrewpaw!" The apprentice had succeeded in what they'd been working on and they were proud of him. "You did well! You got this dooooown now." Now it was time to move onto something else though, but their crossed eyes were still glinting with pride. They were a large... and heavy cat and Shrewpaw a new and young apprentice, so for him to succeed. It was a job well done. "Now... we gotta practice something elseeeee. Try to jump for my back! I'll be trying to evade you, but try to aim a jump at my back, even if you don't succeed this will be practice!" With that they moved out and began moving around Shrewpaw slowly, awaiting the apprentice's jump.
Puffing up a bit at his mentors praise, Shrewpaw snapped back to attention at Driftstep's order. Crouching down and wiggling his hindquarters like when he was hunting, he got his sights locked on his mentor. With a lunge, he powered into the air, hoping he would come down on his mentors back.

Rani
July 11th, 2020, 09:12 PM
He had lost. Again! Like he always did, would he ever be able to beat his sister in a fight! Shrikekit got up and shook himself off his pelt messy and dirty from the scuffle. He hunched over sulking before grumbling "If you're not fat why are you so much bigger than me! It's not fair!" They were siblings! Siblings are supposed to be equal but she was always better then him, always! Cats liked her better too (that was his own fault for being mean but its not like Shrikekit knew that). "One day Im gonna be a warrior and Im gonna be so good at fighting I'll be able to beat everyone even you!" He bit out angry.
Wolfgirl8

Wolfgirl8
July 11th, 2020, 09:22 PM
"Hey! Calm down!" she growled surprised. Wait no she wasn't. She barely held back a laugh as he said one day he would be able to beat everyone. Not on her watch! I mean...he did get some good hits...but I'm never going to tell him that. Like never. Ever. She barely stopped herself from saying, your just angry I beat you! Which it was true...but she'd prefer if he didn't go screaming on about it. She sighed and forced out, "Why don't you tell me some of your...gossip,". She immediatly regreted saying that. Ugh. Rani

Rani
July 11th, 2020, 09:35 PM
He glared at her, ears flat. "You're just asking because you wanna make me feel better..." he grumbled. Shrikekit did really wanna tell her his gossip and the rumors he had heard... He sulked a little struggling with the decision to tell her or just go away so he could straighten up his fur.
Wolfgirl8

Wolfgirl8
July 11th, 2020, 09:41 PM
Marigoldkit glared right back. Ugh! I can't believe I'm trying to make him "feel better"! She sighed then had an idea. "Okay well if you don't want to tell me I can ask someone else...I mean they might have better gossip then you," She said. I sound like an elder! She thought to herself in despair. Hopefully this works. I mean I'd prefer to be on his good side. She was slightly curios but even more so tired. Where he had hit her was slightly sore. She regreted asking him for it...actually she was regretting a lot of things she had said to him. Why am I like this she moaned to herself. I don't want to be nice to him! Rani

Madelaine
July 11th, 2020, 09:42 PM
Whiskernose snorted. "My ma said I did the same thing." He blinked as he remembered her fondly- and vaguely remembered trailing behind her, legs too wobbly to keep up properly. Something that he stopped doing when their nest was graced with another kit to occupy his mind and time with- the then Burnetkit.
Did he think he could handle some of the kits? His mind went to Stormlily and her two- he practically helped her raise Echopaw and Spottedkit. Spotted had been quite shy at first but would wreck havoc when you weren't paying attention. Echo had always been extra kind.
"I'd like to think I'm decent at kitsitting- I helped my best friend with her kits." He murmered, suddenly very proud again of Echopaw- his very-much-not-at-all-adopted niece.

(I hope this makes sense? I went the last few days with minimal activity, my writing is gonna be a lil weird)

Citrusflower did the same also. She was following Owlfeather around everywhere and didn't want to leave her side. As she got older she started drifting off, but still had a close bond towards her mother. "I followed my mother around too now that I think about it.", she meowed. Citrusflower looked at him with her eyeless gaze. "Who's your best friend?", she asked, a little curious.

Rani
July 11th, 2020, 09:51 PM
Shrikekit immediately scoffed at the idea that the elders would have better gossip "Please the elders censor all their stuff and wouldn't tell a kit the good rumours! You only get stuff this good by listening to the warriors talk when they think they're alone!" He tossed his head and flicked his tail at the idea. The elders never told kits the good stuff! Only the baby stories about ever so perfect star clan. "Ill tell you one rumour, then I wanna go and see if the apprentices fell into my mud trap. Besides my side is sore from when you threw me." He sat back and wracked his brain for a rumor she might like. "Ok so you know the medicine cat apprentice Echopaw? And how every reasonable cat knows medicine cats aren’t aloud to have mates? Well theres someone in the clan who apparently doesn't get that like some sort of idiot." He let that sink in to Marigoldkit for the impact giving her a chance to react.
Wolfgirl8

Wolfgirl8
July 11th, 2020, 09:55 PM
Marigoldkit stared trying to understand what he was implying. It took her a good long minute tell she kinda understood. "Oh so someone thinks they should have mates?" She asked. (Sorry it's short I gtg for the night) Rani

Elementals
July 11th, 2020, 10:06 PM
Dovekit shook her head and stood up. "What's next?" she asked.
~Foggypaw~

“Well, now that you are comfortable in your hunter’s crouch.. try springing at the rock and landing lightly on your paws.” Foggypaw instructed as she demonstrated it.

Foggypaw put most of the weight on her hind legs but balanced out the weight when she sprang and landed lightly in front of her. She nodded to Dovekit to take a shot.

Confuzzled.Lynx
July 11th, 2020, 10:09 PM
~Foggypaw~

“Well, now that you are comfortable in your hunter’s crouch.. try springing at the rock and landing lightly on your paws.” Foggypaw instructed as she demonstrated it.

Foggypaw put most of the weight on her hind legs but balanced out the weight when she sprang and landed lightly in front of her. She nodded to Dovekit to take a shot.

Dovekit nodded and crouched like she had before. She hesitated, balancing out her weight and then sprang, landing with a faint thud on the ground.

Elementals
July 11th, 2020, 10:10 PM
Her eyes flew open to find a white pebble in front of her. 'White? What's that?" she asked.
~Foggypaw~

Foggypaw went ‘ooh’ as the white pebble was chosen. “That means the topic is types of prey. Feel free to look at the fresh kill pile for ideas and then proceed with trying to act it out.” Foggypaw informed Thornpaw exclaimed.

Rani
July 11th, 2020, 10:10 PM
"Worse then that! Dewpaw seems to think that he should be Echopaws mate, even if she thinks he's stupid and doesn't even like him. So he wants to go break the code and flirt with a she cat that hates hime and only wants to focus on her duty! Like a moron!" He scoffed at the idea, love seemed stupid anyway and why do all those things when they'd only get you in trouble. Shrikekit really had no idea what was going through Dewpaws head but figured it was only a matter of time until someone slapped him for his trouble.

(Sure no problem! Take your time and feel free to respond when you feel like it have a good sleep!) Wolfgirl8

Elementals
July 11th, 2020, 10:12 PM
Dovekit nodded and crouched like she had before. She hesitated, balancing out her weight and then sprang, landing with a faint thud on the ground.
~Foggypaw~
Thinking a bit to see what to point out for the kit, Foggypaw noticed they balanced their weight before the spring making them land short.

“Before you spring, make sure to put more weight on your hind legs so you can go further. Good job so far though, try once more.” Foggypaw pointed for Dovekit.

Confuzzled.Lynx
July 11th, 2020, 10:18 PM
~Foggypaw~

Foggypaw went ‘ooh’ as the white pebble was chosen. “That means the topic is types of prey. Feel free to look at the fresh kill pile for ideas and then proceed with trying to act it out.” Foggypaw informed Thornpaw exclaimed.

Prey? Oh well. Might as well go find some nuts. Thornpaw paused for a second, thinking. Let's see. Squirrell, vole, mouse, starlings, frogs ... frogs will do. She nodded and then blinked slowly once.

Confuzzled.Lynx
July 11th, 2020, 10:19 PM
~Foggypaw~
Thinking a bit to see what to point out for the kit, Foggypaw noticed they balanced their weight before the spring making them land short.

“Before you spring, make sure to put more weight on your hind legs so you can go further. Good job so far though, try once more.” Foggypaw pointed for Dovekit.

Dovekit nodded and tried again. She crouched, putting most of her weight on her hind legs and then leaped, landing quietly in front of the rock.

Elementals
July 11th, 2020, 10:20 PM
Prey? Oh well. Might as well go find some nuts. Thornpaw paused for a second, thinking. Let's see. Squirrell, vole, mouse, starlings, frogs ... frogs will do. She nodded and then blinked slowly once.
~Foggypaw~
Watching Thornpaw look around, Foggypaw wondered what they were going to choose. Where Thornpaw turned back to her, Foggypaw saw them blink once.

“So.. one word!” Foggypaw guessed waiting to see if she was correct so they could move on.

Elementals
July 11th, 2020, 10:24 PM
Dovekit nodded and tried again. She crouched, putting most of her weight on her hind legs and then leaped, landing quietly in front of the rock.
~Foggypaw~
Foggypaw purred happily as the kit managed to reach the rock. She ignored the fact that they slightly went over since cats weren’t pebble sized the last time she check. That would make them a... antcat?

“Yay! You did it!” Foggypaw cheered in celebration, “Now with that spring, try to unsheathe your claws and claw the rock. That would be the front paw blow.”

Confuzzled.Lynx
July 11th, 2020, 10:29 PM
~Foggypaw~
Watching Thornpaw look around, Foggypaw wondered what they were going to choose. Where Thornpaw turned back to her, Foggypaw saw them blink once.

“So.. one word!” Foggypaw guessed waiting to see if she was correct so they could move on.

Thornpaw nodded and moved onto syllables. She tapped her tail on the ground once.

Confuzzled.Lynx
July 11th, 2020, 10:30 PM
~Foggypaw~
Foggypaw purred happily as the kit managed to reach the rock. She ignored the fact that they slightly went over since cats weren’t pebble sized the last time she check. That would make them a... antcat?

“Yay! You did it!” Foggypaw cheered in celebration, “Now with that spring, try to unsheathe your claws and claw the rock. That would be the front paw blow.”

Dovekit nodded and unsheathed her claws. She sprang at the rock, trying to claw the hard surface.

Elementals
July 11th, 2020, 10:32 PM
Thornpaw nodded and moved onto syllables. She tapped her tail on the ground once.
~Foggypaw~

“Okay so 1 thump is 1 syllable. Hmmm!” Foggypaw thought as she concentrated on trying to figure out the word before Thornpaw acted it out. Sadly, a lot of prey had 1 syllable so she would need some ideas.

Elementals
July 11th, 2020, 10:34 PM
Dovekit nodded and unsheathed her claws. She sprang at the rock, trying to claw the hard surface.
~Foggypaw~
“Looking pretty good!” Foggypaw complimented Dovekit on their front paw blow with the spring. “Now since you got the idea of them, try it on me multiple times. At some point, I am going to dodge it suddenly and you need to find a way to escape or continue fighting. Sounds good?” Foggypaw meowed as she got into position.

Confuzzled.Lynx
July 11th, 2020, 10:40 PM
~Foggypaw~

“Okay so 1 thump is 1 syllable. Hmmm!” Foggypaw thought as she concentrated on trying to figure out the word before Thornpaw acted it out. Sadly, a lot of prey had 1 syllable so she would need some ideas.

Thornpaw sighed and started jumping about. This sucks. I should of chosen a mouse.

Elementals
July 11th, 2020, 10:42 PM
Thornpaw sighed and started jumping about. This sucks. I should of chosen a mouse.
~Foggypaw~

“Uhh toad! Err Frog! Hmm, me? But how am I on the prey pile?” Foggypaw guessed and made a stupid joke, “A frog who is bored out of their minds and is jumping to exercise!”

Confuzzled.Lynx
July 11th, 2020, 10:58 PM
~Foggypaw~

“Uhh toad! Err Frog! Hmm, me? But how am I on the prey pile?” Foggypaw guessed and made a stupid joke, “A frog who is bored out of their minds and is jumping to exercise!”

Thornpaw sighed. This is hopeless. Her first guess was right. The last one is more that one word. She flattened her ears in annoyance and tried crouching and then jumping each time.

Elementals
July 11th, 2020, 11:28 PM
Thornpaw sighed. This is hopeless. Her first guess was right. The last one is more that one word. She flattened her ears in annoyance and tried crouching and then jumping each time.
~Foggypaw~

"Frog!" Foggypaw guessed hoping that the answer wasn't first guess or it would be very embarrassing that she doubted herself.

Confuzzled.Lynx
July 11th, 2020, 11:30 PM
~Foggypaw~

"Frog!" Foggypaw guessed hoping that the answer wasn't first guess or it would be very embarrassing that she doubted herself.

Thornpaw nodded. "You guessed it the second time and then changed your answer" she told Foggypaw.

Mayflower
July 12th, 2020, 12:54 AM
Aldertrail focused his attention on the cats around them. There were few as some were asleep and waiting for the daylight to get here. Once she started asking about his family being happy he glanced at her. "yes I believe they are. Well at least they've been acting happy that I have.", he meowed. It didn't talk much to his family after they forced him to find someone. They would have to come to him if they wanted to talk about it. He sure in hell wouldn't go to them for anything.
Magnoliapetal's ears twitched, a gentle sigh leaving her lips. At least Aldertrail had a family to please still. Her dear father was gone, as was her mother and her true sister. The only family she had left was Icestar and Falcondive, and the molly had no real interest in them. "Good to know they're satiated... for now." Magnoliapetal left the end of her sentence hang in the air, silently daring Aldertrail to build on it instead of ignore the inevitable. Pale green eyes flicked from the moon to her mate, the calico brewing her next move in her head. She couldn't be too forward, but expecting him to suggest kits would be much too infuriating. She would have to formulate something soon.

teddy.
July 12th, 2020, 07:09 AM
Lightningkit sat at the edge of the clearing, the walls of the clan were her campus and she was the explorer! The small kitten had always dreamt about exploring, going on adventures with her sibling. The tip of her thin tail swayed side to side happily at the thought but she found herself more occupied with the blobs of red that grew out of the walls. Her long nose sniffed tentatively at the sweet pollen. Lightning wondered what type of thing this was? No doubt a flower but wanted a confirmation at the very least.

{Open}

RedHead
July 12th, 2020, 08:34 AM
Frogpaw

Frogpaw let out another laugh, turning her gaze to the sky and batting aimlessly at the air, "Yeah, yeah, I know. No touching." she replied, mimicking Lightbubble's voice in a more nasally, teasing fashion. She found herself feeling tempted to grab a pawful of dirt and rub it around in Lightbubble's fur. However, that felt like it would be a bit too far. They were family but there were still boundaries not to be crossed - she was afraid of how Lightbubble would react if she were to act on her every whim and pleasure.

"Oh you know," she mused, waving her paw around in the air dramatically, "Playing pranks, getting abandoned by my mentor - generally causing chaos wherever I can sow it. Nothing new."

Lightbubble gave his sister a small roll of his eyes as she mocked him, but said nothing further on the subject. If he pushed it she might actually do something really bad to his fur. And the tom was not willing to take that chance.
Though as he listened to Frogpaw's rundown of her beast moon, the tom tilted his head in surprise. "Mentor abandonment? When did this happen?" The tom looked at her, eyes narrowing slightly. He may be dainty and all but he would never abandon his apprentice. In all honesty, it had been his apprentice who'd abandoned him. Littlepaw hadn't been around recently.... And Lightbubble was actually growing a little worried at this point. He'd never known of an apprentice to hide from their mentor and just.... disappear. Most were quite eager to get their training done and get to warrior status. Which is something Shadowclan desperately needed. "You know, some warrios just can't seem to hold a stable position as a mentor. It's disappointing really, especially when young cats, such as yourself, are counting on them to do their training and help them through these moons of life. I personally would never do something as terrible as that." Lightbubble meowed, his glare turning to the side as if Frogpaw's negligent mentor was there in the shadows, hiding away from their responsibilities.

Reptilian Cabinets
July 12th, 2020, 08:45 AM
"O-oh! Two b-b-blob-s." She mewed, batting at StormFly's paws. "H-hungry-y!" SpiderKit stuttered, the she-kit's stomach rumbled and she went on her side began kicking everywhere. Rainquail Sugarglider Nightbound Mumble

BEAR.
July 12th, 2020, 08:46 AM
Stormfly growled as she pushed put of the nursery. She was getting so tired of having to nurse those stupid babies. Why couldn't one of the other queens do it?
While she snarled and bared her teeth at the thought, her eye caught sight of a dark pelt, a cat crouched by the edge of clearing, obviously frustrated. When she turned to him fully, she recognized him as Falcondive.
An idea formed in her mind. She really wasn't supposed to leave camp because of those damn useless furballs, but no one could be mad at her if she had company and was out hunting.

She stalked up to him, tail slowly swishing behind her. "Falcondive, I was about to go hunting. Will you join me?" Her tone made it obvious this was less of a request and more of a thinly veiled demand; she wanted out of camp and she wasn't going to let him dodge out of being her ticket to freedom.

The scent of milk in the air did little to disrupt Falcondive's thoughts and the sharp voice of Stormfly made him flinch slightly, a low hiss of discontent escaping his throat.

At first glance he did not recognize her-- a product of distancing himself from many cats. Stormfly? Probably. He was not completely sure but figured he could avoid her name for as long as possible.

Hunting.. ugh. That was definitely not high on his liked list but at least it was better than hanging around. The idea of traps on their hunt was not favorable.. Falcondive wished he had something he could use to determine if he was approaching one.

Still.. despite his fears and the uncertainty, the last thing he wanted to do was be cowardly around a she-cat of all things. A queen in need of stretching her legs clearly required an escort, and for some reason she chose him. "Okay," he muttered as he got to his paws and started toward the camp entrance.

"Did you have anywhere in mind, or did you just want to go wherever the prey is?"

Reptilian Cabinets
July 12th, 2020, 09:05 AM
"Okay, let's go." BlackSwift mewed. Greenleap

RedHead
July 12th, 2020, 10:26 AM
He snorted “If we weren’t clanmates I would shred you and leave you in a ditch!” Chasepaw growled “And if you think you can tell me off think again!”

(He took it to far >:0 I really didn’t expect Him to.)

Freezepaw's eyes widened, before she actually cracked a smile, letting out a small huff of laughter. This skinny little apprentice believed he could shred her? Believed he could even lay a on paw on her? "Shred me and leave me in a ditch, huh?" Freezepaw meowed, rising up to her full height, tail swishing behind her. "I'm sorry but I doubt you could do that, kit." She growled, eyeing him down her muzzle. "And I'll tell you off all I want, but that would probably be a waste of my energy. So I'll just leave myself." Freezepaw didn't want to get into any meaningless fights with an equally meaningless apprentice. What a hothead he was.

----------

"Your way of saying hi is by jumping on other cats?" Freezepaw meowed with disbelief, tail-tip flicking. "One day or another that kind of behavior is going to get you killed." She knew that if she were ever greeted with a greeting like that, especially as a warrior, she'd claw off the cat's face who'd done it. The behavior was more acceptable in apprentices.... they were stupid anyways. Freezepaw then turned her head and studied the other apprentice as he introduced himself, Maplepaw, which she already knew. He supposed she should return the gesture, no matter how much she just wanted to walk away. There was really no place she could go as an excuse. Her mentor was missing, and Icestar had yet to assign her a new one. So... she was stuck in a limbo. "Freezepaw." She meowed simply in response to his question, narrowing her eyes.

gs29513

Fawnhearted
July 12th, 2020, 10:31 AM
Sunkit lazily batted with a butterfly and sneezed as it landed on his nose

Abyssopelagic
July 12th, 2020, 11:03 AM
Stormfly used a paw to push Spiderkit away when she began batting at her feet. "I do not wish to play," she murmured, suppressing a sneer.
She laid on her side and allowed the small ones to crowd about for milk, Crowskip sitting nearby, watching, ready to reprimand the grumpy cat if she attacked any of them.

Vulturekit smelled the creamy scent if milk and immediately set about to crawling towards the source of it. He buried his snout and drank as much as he could, almost choking as he refused to detach.

Mumble Nightbound WarriorsAndHorses Sugarglider

Abyssopelagic
July 12th, 2020, 11:15 AM
The scent of milk in the air did little to disrupt Falcondive's thoughts and the sharp voice of Stormfly made him flinch slightly, a low hiss of discontent escaping his throat.

At first glance he did not recognize her-- a product of distancing himself from many cats. Stormfly? Probably. He was not completely sure but figured he could avoid her name for as long as possible.

Hunting.. ugh. That was definitely not high on his liked list but at least it was better than hanging around. The idea of traps on their hunt was not favorable.. Falcondive wished he had something he could use to determine if he was approaching one.

Still.. despite his fears and the uncertainty, the last thing he wanted to do was be cowardly around a she-cat of all things. A queen in need of stretching her legs clearly required an escort, and for some reason she chose him. "Okay," he muttered as he got to his paws and started toward the camp entrance.

"Did you have anywhere in mind, or did you just want to go wherever the prey is?"
Stormfly followed behind Falcondive, her posture and expression less angry now that they were making their way out of camp. "Wherever there is prey. I'm not picky right now- I just need out and to be doing something productive."
Despite his distant history of being a turd, she felt he was a more respectable warrior than most of their clanmates. He wasn't soft and everything he did was for the clan.
She noticed his nervousness, but figured it was unrelated to their trip, and wouldn't pry into his business.

((Probably should have posted this in the territory oops))

Puddle~
July 12th, 2020, 12:44 PM
Elementals

Feeling the pressure of Mouseleap's weight pinning him on his side, Ribbitpaw assumed he was clear to go. And so, like his mentor had instructed, he hastily let himself go as limp and flattened to the ground as possible, before speedily wriggling around and freeing himself of the grasp. With most of his body out from beneath, he pushed himself fully out with his hindlegs and stood up, shaking the dirt from his pelt. "Was that alright?"

Wings
July 12th, 2020, 01:17 PM
[ Bump everyone! Fuzzy Mumble Arie Rainquail hope Starfall Maplefur ]

pidgeon
July 12th, 2020, 01:21 PM
"All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the highbranch for a clan meeting!" Icestar's voice echoed throughout the clearing as she took her place on the highbranch once again. More ceremonies to complete today, and announcements to make. She raked her gaze across the clearing and awaited her warrior's arrivals.

@Undertaker ; Moon Lily ; Wings ; Shimm ; BILL. ; implimm ; Rainquail ; RedHead ; gs29513 ; bmkmb ; Pluto ; Mumble ; WarriorsAndHorses ; Elementals ; Mighty Eagle ; Fuzzy ; Beau ; cloudii ; Cobralily ; hope ; StealthWarrior ; Sparkling Flower ; Arie ; Fallen One ; Fernmilk ; Nebby ; touka ; Slushie ; softnaps ; -Splash- ; CloverAndCoffee ; TeamMilkBot ; Barley'Paw ; Dawneye ; cmdR_Paige ; Splashy ; Estelle ; CheetahPelt ; Mentallyunstable ; LionKitKat ; Lynxpaw ; Greenleap ; vermin ; Socks ; ~RooRoo~ ; x ghostie ; alan ; Puddle~ ; Zesty Mango ; ~Lucid Dreams~ ; Finpaw ; MagicCat99 ; .Bread. ; wnder ; kittygirl ; esa ; FireSandwich ; Cucumberr

Willowfern
July 12th, 2020, 01:23 PM
"All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the highbranch for a clan meeting!" Icestar's voice echoed throughout the clearing as she took her place on the highbranch once again. More ceremonies to complete today, and announcements to make. She raked her gaze across the clearing and awaited her warrior's arrivals.

@Undertaker ; Moon Lily ; Wings ; Shimm ; BILL. ; implimm ; Rainquail ; RedHead ; gs29513 ; bmkmb ; Pluto ; Mumble ; WarriorsAndHorses ; Elementals ; Mighty Eagle ; Fuzzy ; Beau ; cloudii ; Cobralily ; hope ; StealthWarrior ; Sparkling Flower ; Arie ; Fallen One ; Fernmilk ; Nebby ; touka ; Slushie ; softnaps ; -Splash- ; CloverAndCoffee ; TeamMilkBot ; Barley'Paw ; Dawneye ; cmdR_Paige ; Splashy ; Estelle ; CheetahPelt ; Mentallyunstable ; LionKitKat ; Lynxpaw ; Greenleap ; vermin ; Socks ; ~RooRoo~ ; x ghostie ; alan ; Puddle~ ; Zesty Mango ; ~Lucid Dreams~ ; Finpaw ; MagicCat99 ; .Bread. ; wnder ; kittygirl ; esa ; FireSandwich ; Cucumberr

Doveheart immediately padded to the foot of the Highrock, what was today’s meeting about? How many cats would interrupt it today?

MagicCat99
July 12th, 2020, 01:24 PM
Russetpatch padded over and sat down.

With a flick of his tail, Cottonpaw padded towards the meeting and sat down and curled his tail over his paws.

Mango
Stempaw silently stalked over to the gathering.

Croakingpaw padded over glancing around to see if Stagpaw or Ribbitpaw was around.

The Kitty.
Sparrowsnap

A mottled warrior slipped heavily out from the entrance to the nursery, scarred head stooped low as she peered gloomily down at her forepaws. Another meeting. Heh. It was funny, almost: Sparrowsnap used to love these things, back as a snarky apprentice. But now? After she had gone through what seemed like a lifetime of abuse, mayhem, and tragedy? It never managed to feel the same. Nothing did, as a matter of fact.

BEAR.
July 12th, 2020, 01:26 PM
Falcondive took a spot near the edge of the crowd, jaw set.

teddy.
July 12th, 2020, 01:26 PM
Snailkit shuffled into the clearing carefully, keeping to the camp walls. Maybe he was old enough to catch his own prey, maybe he wasn't! Maybe he just wanted to be nosey. Maybe he was just lucky to have a nose?

Arie
July 12th, 2020, 01:28 PM
-- {Both are open} --

Doepaw perked her ears. A meeting for once... she couldn't exactly remember if there had been any significant news at the last one outside of the mass amount of ceremonies and rearrangements that had been done. Nevertheless the blind molly stood up and shook out her fur before making her way over carefully, sitting close enough to hear but not close enough to be overwhelmed or run over by excited clanmates. She had no interest in being run into still and sat down stiffly, blind eyes steady and staring out into the darkness that was her sight.

--

Driftstep carefully picked their way over. The last meeting they'd been assigned their apprentice had they not? Oh well, maybe something interesting was up and that would always intrigue the massive tabby. Sitting down carefully they looked to make sure no kit had somehow made in between them and the ground.

{ Moon Lily , if ya want to have Iris angrily glare at Doe lmao}

panchiko
July 12th, 2020, 01:28 PM
// all open ;o;
gustgaze padded up, dragging his paws along tiredly. his dull eyes, decorated with wonderful dark bags underneath them, watched as the meeting began ... beginning. began beginning.. he should've left it at began. he watched as the meeting began, laying down comfortably as he forced his exhausted eyelids open.
--
taking a small seat off to the side, softheart gave icestar her full attention, her ears perked up as she watched cats start rounding up and gathering in their places.
--
dreampaw bounced over, listening to icestar call everyone into place as she sat in the midst of the crowd, whiskers twitching with light interest as she wondered what'd be going on in today's announcements.
--
duskblossom's gray fluffy body blended into the crowd as she waited for the actual meeting part to start.. happening. happening? commence... start! yes, that was the word for it. starclan, she was such a genius with her impressive vocabulary. start... yes, duskblossom waited for the meeting to start, shuffling her paws around restlessly.

Wings
July 12th, 2020, 01:31 PM
[ Romulus Slushie x ghostie Mayflower - I think the fam would probably enjoy climbing the den xD ]
-Strikekit-

The young ebony she sat outside of the nursery, wondering calmly if she could climb onto the den for a better view. Better not cause a seen though but, could she?

--

-Echopaw-

Echopaw made sure to stay far away from Fawn.. whatever, Dew Aunt, Dewpaw and any others of the idiot family. The now 8 moon old she made her way through the growing crowd, easily covering views from apprentices her age and sometimes even warriors. Echopaw was huge and had grown a lot from her apprentice ceremony.

dino.
July 12th, 2020, 01:39 PM
----Whisperkit----

Whisperkit poked his head out of the nursery to watch the meeting, a pained but determined grimace overtaking his features. His entire body ached, and his wounds screamed in agony. He couldn't go further than the nursery's entrance, or he would probably pass out. So he had to settled down halfway out of the den to watch.

----Rumblekit----

Rumblekit sat near the back of the crowd, peering over taller cats' shoulders to watch.

----Bravedawn----

The black smoke she-cat emerged from the warriors' den with a low grumble of annoyance and sat down, examining her claws.

Wings
July 12th, 2020, 01:41 PM
-Echopaw-
[ Elementals Moon Lily ]

Echopaw lifted her head from the back of the den. It was a new day and today she didn't have to deal with Dewpaw so far. She was EXTREMELY thankful for that. Dewpaw would be asking for it if he came in again and no code would be holding her back then.
Moving on, she padded out of the back of the den. Now almost age moons, she was huge! Almost an adult already and almost as big as an average sized one too! She gave the lightly bloodied she a smile and sat down. It'd probably help for what ever reasons if she didn't look so large. "What'd you even do? It's not like there have been any border fights recently.. right?" The large silvery she gave a good natured huff, "You're gonna be missing an ear for the rest of your life, body parts don't just grow back." Speaking now her thoughts, "I don't even know of any creatures that even do that. Like birds grow back feathers but, that's like fur.. right?" She really had no clue, birds usually weren't kept as pets for the cats.

--

[ Beau Pluto ]

Echopaw had gotten.. over the incident with Foxbite. Slowly growing back her confidence to her usual, not disturbed by lots of blood state. Though, seeing Pinekit and Hemlockkit made her sad sometimes. She hatd seeing the two in a state of pain and had wished she could do more for them.
As always, Echopaw had been back in the den, partially hiding from Dewpaw as the tom always seemed to seek her out to piss her off. Though, she emerged when called and came to see even sadder kits in front of her. She pitied Glidingleaf so much now, she was probably going to loose these two after other kits almost getting eaten. She'd probably need some sort of counseling but, Echopaw didn't know that. All she could do was comfort and look to Irisflame for guidance.

~RooRoo~
July 12th, 2020, 01:51 PM
Cherrypaw and Birchpaw slowly came out of the apprentice den because they were both tired but Cherrypaw sat in the middle of the crowd and Birchpaw sat in the back by himself. Lightbreeze stuck her head out of the warriors den and sat under a tree. Mintheart listener for the front of the nursery. (Open. All of them!)

Cobra
July 12th, 2020, 01:53 PM
[ Open! Undertaker AJtheWarr10r dunno if you wanna participate! ]

~~Dewpaw~~Meadowsong~~

Meadowsong sat down next to her family. She took a deep breath and glared at them "YOU IDIOTS!" she raged. "WITTLE DEWPaW'S CWUSHIE-WUSHIE HATES OUR FAMILY!"

Dewpaw smirked at his aunt. "Chill." he meowed sarcastically. "Beastspark can just beat her up. Right?"

Meadowsong growled. "YOUR UNCLE ISN'T A TOY fOR YOU TO USE TO BEAT UP CATS!!!!!!!" she shrieked with anger. "WHY DO YOU THINK THAT??!"

Dewpaw laughed. "Beastspark likes me. I think so..."

Meadowsong hised. "Who would like you?!"

Fawnhearted
July 12th, 2020, 01:57 PM
Sunkit stared at Meadowsong cautiously before running in the other direction and sitting by the Highbranch but looking around curiosly for Blackpaw, and obviously distracting other people. Mentallyunstable

skreelyshark
July 12th, 2020, 01:59 PM
~RooRoo~

Tawnypaw (still Sparrowpaw in allegiances) padded over and sat himself next to Cherrypaw. He avoided eye contact and faced the ground, scuffing his paws in the dirt.

~RooRoo~
July 12th, 2020, 02:02 PM
Hello! she meowed seeing the other cat that sat next to her. How are you? she squeaked. esa

Elementals
July 12th, 2020, 02:03 PM
~Foggypaw~

Foggypaw arrived at the meeting place interested to see if she could hug any cats. Hopefully yes because she hadn’t hug anyone for an hour and it was starting to get boring.

_____
~Mouseleap~

Mouseleap padded to the meeting with her belly heavier each day like she was carrying more and more prey. She suspects that she may just be sick.

lucidense
July 12th, 2020, 02:08 PM
Smallpaw padded over.

Bread
July 12th, 2020, 02:23 PM
Pinepaw padded over to the highbranch. She rolled her eyes, Eh, what's this meeting about? She was peacefully sleeping right before the meeting was announced, and was in quite a grumpy mood.

cmdR_Paige
July 12th, 2020, 02:25 PM
Whitefeather and Ashpaw kept their eyes on Icestar.

pidgeon
July 12th, 2020, 02:25 PM
PATROLS

If you have been tagged here, it means you've been assigned on a patrol via the roster!

THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
There is no set time limit, but please aim to finish in around one week. I will be keeping an eye on the patrol activity. If you are unable to participate in the patrol, please let your patrol-mates know as soon as you can so that they can proceed without you!
[B]If somebody in your patrol takes longer than 24 hours to respond even after notifying them of their turn, you may continue on without them and skip their turn. /B]

Patrols do not need to be longer than one or two posts per person, unless something significant happens! They are meant to be pretty quick and simple. You arrive, you mark the borders, and you leave. Patrol leaders should take their starter straight to the territory, to ensure things get completed in a timely manner. You do not need to gather your patrol in the clearing.

Once your patrol is complete, the leaders of each patrol are to report to Beastspark or Icestar, depending on which one assigned you on that patrol. If you are tagged in this post and are a patrol leader, then you are to report to Icestar.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Icestar made her way into the clearing, head held high as she scanned the camp, looking to see who needed a job to do. She took a mental note of who was out doing what, and made her decision. Her mind had regrettably been a bit muddled--what with her daughter and mother going missing at the same time. It wasn't that she was particularly fond of either of them, or wanted them back. It was that they knew vulnerable information that could be deadly for ShadowClan. And if they were both gone, then...

RIVERCLAN PATROL
Leader: Cascadespirit Nebby
Members: Doepaw Arie ; Berrybounce Moon Lily
(Optional Prompt: There's a family of river otters along the banks.)

"Cascadespirit," the leader called out. She had yet to change his name yet, but she'd get to that soon enough. "Take Berrybounce and Doepaw along the RiverClan border. Be alert for any other clan activity--I'm certain there's collusion going on." With her relationship with every other clan in tatters, it was bound to happen.

THUNDERCLAN PATROL
Leader: Icestar
Members: Dawnstripe Undertaker ; Ebonypaw Sparkling Flower
(Optional Prompt: You find evidence of the recent fire.)

"Dawnstripe, Ebonypaw, you'll be coming with me to the ThunderClan border." She left it at that, but she had chosen her kin because she needed to have a little chat with them about the whereabouts of their missing relatives.

WINDCLAN PATROL
Leader: Bravedawn Slushie
Members: Dreampaw hope ; Lightstrike Mumble
(Optional Prompt: You get into a border skirmish with a WindClan patrol.)

"Bravedawn, you're in charge of the WindClan border. Take Dreampaw and Lightstrike with you, and as I told Cascadespirit, be watchful for any suspicious activity." WindClan was just as likely to be plotting something.

RedHead
July 12th, 2020, 02:34 PM
Freezepaw calmly walked over to the highbranch, taking a seat near the edge of the gathered cats, curling her tail around her paws delicately. She set her yellow green eyes up towards Icestar, awaiting to see what this meeting would be about. She was owed a new mentor, she knew that for sure. Hopefully the leader would notice that.
----

Scorchpaw bounded over, tail waving behind him before he plopped himself down, right in a place where he could just squeeze in. This ought to be fun! Maybe Icestar had some news on Rosedapple's whereabouts? He sure hoped so, he missed his mentor. A lot. He was hoping she was just taking a mental break or something.... Though she did seem to take a lot of those.
------

Lightbubble didn't move from his spot as the meeting was called, instead just shifting so he was facing the highbranch as his clanmates moved toward it to gather. He wasn't going to squish himself between some icky pelts, no thank you. The tom opted to stay near the back, straining his ears to listen but, it kept his pelt clean nonetheless.

Puddle~
July 12th, 2020, 02:35 PM
{Open}

Ribbitpaw silently made his way over to the Highbranch, wondering what this meeting would entail. It was the first meeting he'd been to in a little while. The last couple he hadn't bothered to attend, but he'd made a promise to himself to get more connected with the rest of the clan, so here he was, holding up the deal.

S t a r
July 12th, 2020, 02:49 PM
“Maybeee you were right, but who cares, she’d never like me.”
"What?! Why wouldn't she?!"

gs29513
July 12th, 2020, 02:54 PM
Shrewpaw scurried into the clearing, happy he hadn't missed the announcement. I'm here! he called, before remembering that this was a meeting, not a training session. With a soft Oops. he plopped down in the center of the crowd.

Maplepaw bounded into the clearing, and heard Icestars call. Hastily cleaning his pelt from his digging, he bounded over, hoping he didn't look suspicious. No one could know about what had happened.

gs29513
July 12th, 2020, 02:58 PM
Cool! That's a neat name! Maplepaw chirped, Rosepaw forgotten. She was pretty, and cool, and awesome! And his own clan! He wouldn't get in trouble! Do you want to go hunting? he asked hopefully. My mentor's not around, I haven't seen them in a while, but maybe we could find a warrior? He hoped she would, it would be awesome! And I know a great place to catch frogs! he added, more as an afterthought than anything else. RedHead

Greenleap
July 12th, 2020, 03:06 PM
Swiftpaw padded up.

Quasar
July 12th, 2020, 03:12 PM
Stagpaw hurried over, hoping that they got a new mentor. Sleepylion had been nowhere to be seen as of late, and it was getting quite frustrating. They sat down near the front of the crowd.

---

Sagewhisker lazily padded into the camp, a couple nice hanging from her jaws. She dropped them on the fresh kill pile before padding over to the growing crowd.

Quasar
July 12th, 2020, 03:46 PM
Stormfly used a paw to push Spiderkit away when she began batting at her feet. "I do not wish to play," she murmured, suppressing a sneer.
She laid on her side and allowed the small ones to crowd about for milk, Crowskip sitting nearby, watching, ready to reprimand the grumpy cat if she attacked any of them.

Vulturekit smelled the creamy scent if milk and immediately set about to crawling towards the source of it. He buried his snout and drank as much as he could, almost choking as he refused to detach.

Mumble Nightbound WarriorsAndHorses Sugarglider

Dewkit purred when she scented the milky scent of her mother. She immediately crawled towards her, and latched on. "Where...were you?" she mewed, looking up at Crowskip and Stormfly with wide eyes. She started to suckle in hopes of filling her empty stomach, and in the process, she accidentally nipped Stormfly, but she didn't notice and kept suckling. Her tail thumped against the ground in a rhythmic fashion, as a sign of contentment.

---

The small white and ginger she kit continued to squirm over to Clouberry to suckle once she got back some energy. She didn't know what was going on since her eyes and ears were closed, and will be for a week or two. She started to suckle contently, her paws resting on cloudberrys belly.
Fuzzy

sunflowers.
July 12th, 2020, 03:48 PM
Cascadespirit padded up with Berrybounce and curled his tail around her, sitting down.

Moon Lily

Sorrow
July 12th, 2020, 03:50 PM
[Open]
Sunfall closed his eyes as he sat down. He opened them and looked up at Icestar. Someone kill this cat- he muttered.

duckie
July 12th, 2020, 03:53 PM
Frogpaw

Frogpaw strolled over to the Highbranch.

Puddle~
July 12th, 2020, 04:03 PM
Arie

Doepaw's statement about expression and conversation leading to growth and development abruptly struck him like a stone. It was evidently true. Even this conversation, for example, carried the value of self-development. It had taken a route down the path containing the deeper topics of life, and was bringing up some eminently refined points. The comments which Doepaw made... a large amount of them were igniting new ideas and goals in his mind. It seemed that the longer they talked, the more he was becoming aware of his own faults, and discovering ways to become a more well-rounded cat. Had he not bumped into Doepaw today... who knew how long he would've continued on living in his own little ignorant and uptight bubble. Maybe some day, he could thank her for... opening his mind to new ideas. But for now, he still needed to work on it himself and get his life figured out. Despite the fact that he was already more matured than some of the other apprentices, he still had a long way to go in life. Change certainly wouldn't happen overnight. But, all that was besides the point. He gave no reply to the first few statements, still being caught up in his thought process. But, what snapped him back was the retaliation to the part about seeing. In retrospect, his diction there was rather... poor. And though this was his first time really learning anything about the lives of those who lacked sight, he still felt particularly awful for the way which his words had unintentionally irritated Doepaw. It was as if he'd expected himself to know better, despite the fact that he had never previously come into contact with subject. But... what he was learning so far from her... about things like sensing, and "seeing" without actually being able to see... it was all very intriguing. Perhaps today was the day he could truly get to know what the life of a blind cat was like. "Once again, I sincerely apologize. I've never spoken to, or even come across, any other blind cat before, but I promise I am not trying to put you down or say anything rude." With a thoughtful pause, he pondered upon whether or not to launch a question which suddenly resounded in his head. On one paw, he'd rather not further tick her off and ruin this conversation by continuing on this topic. And yet... at the same time, would continuing to live in a pattern of ignorance be any better? No. So perhaps it would be best to move past that stage and into a place of understanding, that is, if Doepaw was willing to comply. "I have a rather strange question to ask... It is... if you would would possibly be willing to... further enlighten me on the experiences and hardships of a blind cat? I would much rather learn as much as possible now, rather than continue on uninformed and inadvertently saying anything which may be perceived as offensive. I completely understand if you'd rather not talk about it, but I do feel quite awful for the mishaps in my speech and would like to... expand my understanding."

Elementals
July 12th, 2020, 04:33 PM
Elementals

Feeling the pressure of Mouseleap's weight pinning him on his side, Ribbitpaw assumed he was clear to go. And so, like his mentor had instructed, he hastily let himself go as limp and flattened to the ground as possible, before speedily wriggling around and freeing himself of the grasp. With most of his body out from beneath, he pushed himself fully out with his hindlegs and stood up, shaking the dirt from his pelt. "Was that alright?"
~Mouseleap~
Once she felt Ribbitpaw go limp, her paws automatically loosened their grip on him letting him wiggle away. “That was very good. But try to pretend that you are dead and give it a bit more time.” Mouseleap instructed while beckoning Foggypaw to come forward.

_____
~Foggypaw~
Foggypaw crouched while waiting to be pinned. Once she was pinned, Foggypaw struggled then went limp and then forgetting to roll away... she tickled Mouseleap.

Elementals
July 12th, 2020, 04:37 PM
~Foggypaw~
Foggypaw gave a frown. “I hugged someone who looked like they needed a hug because everyone needs a hug. Then my ear started sweating even when I didn’t exercise it. So did my nose but red sweat only comes out when you exercise right?” Foggypaw explained unsure about her missing chunk of her left ear. Thankfully the whole thing wasn’t ripped out.

{ Moon Lily Wings }

StealthWarrior
July 12th, 2020, 04:39 PM
Forestfrost padded over and sat down neatly, sitting as far away from Lionsone as possible.
~~
Lionstone walked over keeping his eyes peeled for the two horrible apprentices
~~
Spiritkit poked her head out from the what she now knew was called a nursery

dino.
July 12th, 2020, 04:43 PM
[ hope Mumble ]

----Bravedawn----

Oh, wonderful, stuck on a patrol with an apprentice who got constantly distracted and a warrior she didn't know. This couldn't take any rough turns at all. With a grunt, she rose to her paws and stalked over to the camp entrance to wait for her patrol-mates. Hopefully, they would arrive soon. Then they could get this over with faster.

Elementals
July 12th, 2020, 04:44 PM
Thornpaw nodded. "You guessed it the second time and then changed your answer" she told Foggypaw.
~Foggypaw~

Foggypaw gave a nod of understanding to Thornpaw. “Ah okay then!” Foggypaw replied, “That was a pretty good impression though!” Foggypaw took Thornpaw’s place ready to do her part.

She looked at the prey pile and looked at the forest. Seeing a tiny lizard dart, she picked the lizard. Turning back to Thornpaw, Foggypaw blinked 1 time.

Dawneye
July 12th, 2020, 04:52 PM
~MoonPaw~

Moonpaw happily padded up to the group of cats waiting for the meeting to start
{Open}

~StormHeart~

Stormheart trotted up to the high branch, sitting next to some of the apprentices. Maybe today he would get an apprentice of his own.
{Open to Apprentices or kits}

panchiko
July 12th, 2020, 04:59 PM
dreampaw let out a soft grown -- of course she was with bravedawn... and, who was that other person? lightstrike? whoever they were. it wasn't like they could make this group any more dysfunctional anyway. hrm, she'd do her best, anyway. maybe bravedawn was in a good mood today. padding over slowly to bravedawn, the apprentice took her time, appearing at the camp entrance in a good 2-3 minutes since the time her name was called. "what took ya so long, bravedawn?" she asked once she was near her mentor, glancing around in search of their other patrol member.
// Slushie Mumble

Madelaine
July 12th, 2020, 05:05 PM
Citrusflower padded out of the nursery. The molly had heard her sister call a clan meeting. The forever queen padded over to the crowd of cats and sat alongside them. This would be the first time in a while she didn't stay by the nursery.

Oakkit padded after his adopted mother, keeping close to her in case anything goes wrong. The young kit glanced around to see if one of his sisters would be out. Oakkit followed Citrusflower over to the clan mates. Hee sat down right beside her and she licked his head.

Ebonypaw glanced over at their mother with a frown like they always did. They decided they wouldn't go over to their mother today. It looked like Citrusflower already had some company.

Aldertrail just sat down by the warriors den and looked over at Icestar. He usually didn't sit with his clanmates during these meetings.

Quasar
July 12th, 2020, 05:08 PM
dreampaw let out a soft grown -- of course she was with bravedawn... and, who was that other person? lightstrike? whoever they were. it wasn't like they could make this group any more dysfunctional anyway. hrm, she'd do her best, anyway. maybe bravedawn was in a good mood today. padding over slowly to bravedawn, the apprentice took her time, appearing at the camp entrance in a good 2-3 minutes since the time her name was called. "what took ya so long, bravedawn?" she asked once she was near her mentor, glancing around in search of their other patrol member.
// Slushie Mumble

(Sorry, I didn't mean to submit Lightstrike just yet. I was just going to ask Cas to remove her from the allegiances. Sorry!)

Abyssopelagic
July 12th, 2020, 06:44 PM
Stormfly yelped when Dewkit nipped her. A paw went out to bash the little creature's head. "How dare you bite me!"
Crowskip lunged and pulled herself over the tortoiseshell's side, paws avoiding stepping on the babies and hunkering down to prevent further assault to the kits. "She's a *kit*, she doesn't know any better!"
The normally friendly and serene cat scowled, paws itching to fly at the other's face.
Mumble

Confuzzled.Lynx
July 12th, 2020, 06:46 PM
~Foggypaw~

Foggypaw gave a nod of understanding to Thornpaw. “Ah okay then!” Foggypaw replied, “That was a pretty good impression though!” Foggypaw took Thornpaw’s place ready to do her part.

She looked at the prey pile and looked at the forest. Seeing a tiny lizard dart, she picked the lizard. Turning back to Thornpaw, Foggypaw blinked 1 time.

"Right, one word" Thornpaw told herself.

Confuzzled.Lynx
July 12th, 2020, 06:47 PM
Thornpaw headed to highbranch and sat down, ready to listen.

Dovey
July 12th, 2020, 07:48 PM
RedHead “Say that to my claws,” he snarled. “I’m more talented then you’ll be in your life.” He unsheathes his claws.

(Might be time for a warrior to come in .-.)

pidgeon
July 12th, 2020, 08:57 PM
[Open]
Sunfall closed his eyes as he sat down. He opened them and looked up at Icestar. Someone kill this cat- he muttered.

Icestar's ears flicked when she heard the snide remark. There weren't that many cats gatherered yet, so this arrogant tom's little "mutter" was not as unheard as he may have hoped. The leader allowed her pelt to bristle slightly as she cast a hard glare at Sunfall.

"If you dislike your leadership," She spoke slowly, in a venom-tinged, condescending tone. "You are welcome to leave and never come back." If he pursued his open declarations of mutiny, she would not hesitate to remove him by force.

Finpaw
July 12th, 2020, 09:03 PM
{Open}

Ribbitpaw silently made his way over to the Highbranch, wondering what this meeting would entail. It was the first meeting he'd been to in a little while. The last couple he hadn't bothered to attend, but he'd made a promise to himself to get more connected with the rest of the clan, so here he was, holding up the deal.
Puddle~

The last time he’d attended a clan meeting, Finpaw had been assigned his new mentor. Remembering how that had gone, despite not wanting to.. he felt a little frazzled padding over to join the rest of his clanmates when Icestar gave the call again, to say the least. This time, however, he’d make sure he didn’t have to experience it alone.

Noticing one apprentice who he recognized but didn’t know all too well, Finpaw perked up somewhat and approached them.

“Hello!” he greeted Ribbitpaw warmly, with a wave of his long golden tail. He settled down beside him, facing the Highbranch. “I hope you don’t mind if I sit here for the announcements?”

Mango
July 12th, 2020, 09:08 PM
Skunkkit heard the big scary sounding cat from the abyss beckon everyone into the abyss that was called the clearing, he watched as everyone braved leaving the safehaven called the den and padded out, he simply pressed himself into a smaller ball, waiting for the big scary sounding cat to be silent.

Mayflower
July 12th, 2020, 09:21 PM
Skunkkit jumped out of pure terror and pressed himself closer to Mountainmist his legs shaking despite sitting down,” N-N-Nothing!” he finally squeaked out still cowering in fear of his big ‘ol brother. Why was everyone so scary. He didn’t understand it.
Why ya so scared? Nothin's happened to me so far and I'm walkin fine!" Mink puffed up to prove how fine he was, slightly bouncing on his feet. He just got an idea."Sooo, y'know what we should do? It'll be fun!"

~Daisy~
July 12th, 2020, 09:27 PM
Briarkit sat outside the nursery eager to hear the announcements.

Mayflower
July 12th, 2020, 09:33 PM
Stormkit tumbled out of the nursery, spotting her sister and promptly tackling her. "STRIKE! Hey, wanna climb the den? It'll be fuuuuun!" The smokey kit wasn't really thinking too far into the future to see the repercussions of doing so, but hey. It would be fun! So that meant it was totally worth it.
Wings

---

Magnoliapetal silently padded over to the Highbranch and took her seen, pale eyes fastened on Icestar. Hopefully she wouldn't do anything foolish this time. The calico sighed, idly looking around for Aldertrail. She'd look more demure with him by her side. A respectable molly depends on her mate, after all.

Elementals
July 12th, 2020, 09:36 PM
"Right, one word" Thornpaw told herself.
~Foggypaw~
Foggypaw nodded as Thornpaw got that it was 1 word. Foggypaw couldn’t wait to get to the acting part so she could look vicious but really, she could never look vicious to a lot of cats. She thumped her tail twice on the ground to say that it was 2 syllables.

Confuzzled.Lynx
July 12th, 2020, 09:46 PM
~Foggypaw~
Foggypaw nodded as Thornpaw got that it was 1 word. Foggypaw couldn’t wait to get to the acting part so she could look vicious but really, she could never look vicious to a lot of cats. She thumped her tail twice on the ground to say that it was 2 syllables.

"So, 1 word and 2 syllables" Thornpaw asked Poggypaw, wanting confirmation.

Wings
July 12th, 2020, 09:49 PM
[ Mayflower ]
-Strikekit-

As she was promptly tackled, Strikekit pushed up on her hind legs and kicked her sister off. "Get off of me." She gave her a small growl, did Stormkit literally just read her mind? "Sure, I wanted a better view either way."
Trotting past Stormkit, she slapped her plumed tail in her sisters face as revenge. A small grin came on the kit's face as she looked up the side of the nursery. "Wanna go first?" She grinned, almost as giving her a challenge. And as far as Strikekit knew, Stormkit wasn't one to back down easily.

nocturnal
July 12th, 2020, 09:59 PM
Fallenheart made his way into the crowd and sat down somewhere within the small sea of cats. The recent clan meetings had been quite... normal, and he would prefer for it to stay that way.

Frostpaw stood at the edge of the crowd, watching over his clanmates curiously. The clearing was filling up quickly. The faster, the better. Less time wasted listening to idle chatting that way.

[Both Open]

Mayflower
July 12th, 2020, 10:04 PM
Stormkit gasped as if she was a master of dramatics, face twisting into a comical expression of pain. "Oh, Strike, you... you jalouse me!" Aword she had learned from Rumblekit. Hopefully it meant wound! Or something. hearing her sister's challenge, the smokey kit furrowed her eye brows and glared at Strikekit, readying a jump. She leaped towards the den, partially crashing into the wall and scrabbling for purchase. After managing to not fall on top of her sister, Stormkit struggled her way up to the top and stuck her tongue out at Strike. "Take THAT!"
Wings

Sweetie
July 12th, 2020, 10:08 PM
(It is totally fine. I forget a lot as well)

Creekwind lowered her paw down to the ground and watched her apprentice do the maneuvers. A quick flashback sent the molly back to when she first taught this to Oak-no Skypaw. It was a shame that he left out of fear but hopefully, with Frogpaw she will fare better. Hearing her apprentice say something snapped the crimson warrior out of her thoughts and tugged herself upward and to the left of the younger molly.
Okay, it was clear that her apprentice was a fast learner, good. Watching ith her one eye Creekwind noticed how Frogpaw did it until it looked natural to Creekwind and probably natural to her as well. Raising her paw once more the warrior tried a different tactic. "Paw up. Extend and down to the ground. What you are doing is jerking before going down. It should feel like one solid movement but seeing that you corrected your mistake quickly we can put in an extra move if you would like?" It would be easy. The jabbing must have felt like a natural thing to do, so instead of suppressing it, Creekwind planned to influence and work it out.

wnder

Undertaker
July 12th, 2020, 10:41 PM
Cas Sparkling Flower
The molly's ears perked as she heard her name for patrols, what luck she was going with her mother. Well, it was only natural that she'd be patrolling with her. But she couldn't help but wonder if there was more to this then just a simple patrol. She hasn't seen her sister around in a while nor that birdbrain owl either, did she die yet? Ebonypaw...was apart of her kin but Dawnstripe never paid much attention to anyone in her family other than her mother. Sooner or later, she was sure Icestar would see the error she made with that weakling behemoth and Dawnstripe would be taking her rightful place at the leader's side. Sooner or later... The large warrior swiftly padded towards the entrance as she waited for her mother to take the patrol out.

Undertaker
July 12th, 2020, 10:53 PM
Cobralily
Beastspark padded over to gathered cats, ears twitching in the direction of Meadowsong as she heard her yowling about something or other. She could be so loud sometimes. He didn't pay to much mind to the whole fiasco if Icestar was annoyed he was sure she'd snarl at them. Dewpaw's been causing unwanted trouble with Echopaw as of late. Thanks to him, Beastspark's been having to deal with a vicious medicine cat in training. It wasn't fun at all.
~~~
[Open]
Dawnstripe padded over to the clearing, she was really hoping one of these days that Icestar would announce that she'd be replacing that lowborn piece of crowfood as deputy with her daughter. Today, however, she was assuming her mother would be announcing whether she'd be making Blackpaw a warrior or not. She was looking forward to it. She hadn't had much time with an apprentice for training, but he was still her apprentice and his accomplishments were hers.

Madelaine
July 12th, 2020, 10:55 PM
[ Undertaker; Cas; ]

Ebonypaw padded up to their mentor and aunt. The apprentice was in a better mood now that they knew what they wanted in their life. Of course they didn't show their god mood. They never showed any mood expect for a frown. They could easily hide it. Ebonypaw stood almost beside Icestar. They were almost the same height, but of course they still had more to grow.

Cobra
July 12th, 2020, 11:02 PM
[ Undertaker ]

~~Meadowsong~~Dewpaw~~

Meadowsong scented Beastspark. She snapped her head towards the large tom. "Beastspark!" she snarled. "Tell Dewidiot to SHUT UP and STOP BOTHERING nice, high-ranking she-cats."

Dewpaw rolled his eyes. "Blah, blah blah," he groaned. "Meadowsong, you are the worst, ugliest idiot I've ever met." Honestly, he didn't care about his aunt. She was dumb, and didn't know how to handle things. Ugh.

Meadowsong gaped. "WHY YOU LITTLE-" She lunged at his throat.

Undertaker
July 12th, 2020, 11:21 PM
Cobralily
Really, why could this clan have one peaceful clan meeting? Just one? Mildly worried that Icestar would turn her wrath on him if he didn't get this handled, Beastspark left his usual place and darted over to the pair of bickering cats.
"Meadowsong." He growled, quickening his pace to intercept her as she lunged at the apprentice.

"Knock it off." He spat, tail whisking out to move Dewpaw back a little. He didn't know what she was thinking, but Icestar was most likely going to have her head if this continued. "You don't ever go around attacking clanmates and you certainly don't go attacking kin."

Arie
July 13th, 2020, 12:57 AM
Puffing up a bit at his mentors praise, Shrewpaw snapped back to attention at Driftstep's order. Crouching down and wiggling his hindquarters like when he was hunting, he got his sights locked on his mentor. With a lunge, he powered into the air, hoping he would come down on his mentors back.

Easy sliding away from the apprentice's jump Driftstep shook their head. "Do not loooook, just jump." It was simple and despite their wobbliness, even Driftstep knew you shouldn't be looking where you were aiming. Basics. But then again, Shrewpaw was new to the entire concept of battle training so they shouldn't be expecting all too much. Yet they had told Shrewpaw to just attempt and they had. "You attempted. Goood job!" They praised and then turned around and kept on moving. "Try again."

Arie
July 13th, 2020, 01:06 AM
”T..this kit... they don’t have a mom or dad so... I guess they’re mine now...” The words felt weird in Blackpaws mouth but they came out nonetheless. He quickly used his tail to cover Sunkit and muffle the sounds of the world so they could sleep.
Arie Fawnhearted

{Smh sorry im late}

"They don't have a mum or dad. What makes you think you'll do a better job with them than a queen could?" Mountainmist was thoroughly confused. Why was this apprentice claiming this kid was his own? "You're an apprentice, not meant to care for kids. That is my job. Or any other queen in here." She didn't want more kits, she really didn't, having four draining her life was enough but, she couldn't just allow him to keep a damned kit himself! He had training to get to. "Leave them here. You go do whatever training you do."

Mango
July 13th, 2020, 01:07 AM
Why ya so scared? Nothin's happened to me so far and I'm walkin fine!" Mink puffed up to prove how fine he was, slightly bouncing on his feet. He just got an idea."Sooo, y'know what we should do? It'll be fun!"
Skunkkit’s eyes remained wide staring at the little terrifying thing called Minkkit, and this scary monster was his brother,” W-W-What?” he asked hoping it was maybe something safe like a staring contest or maybe petting eachothers tails or stories from Mama Mountain and Mommy Cloud. That was safe and he wouldn’t have to be carried at that terrifying high that Mama Mountain carried him at when she needed to move him.

Arie
July 13th, 2020, 05:13 AM
|:| Arie; |:|

Citrusflower hated badgers after accident and wanted to never come across one again. It was one of the main reasons she never left camp. She would never survive another attack. She was lucky she just lost her eyes and not her life. She loved what she was doing for the clan being blind. Citrusflower felt the apprentice leaned up against her and she felt her motherly instincts kick in. She pressed her own fur close to Doepaw to show she didn't mind. "I hope you never come across one. Their the worse things of all. To me they beat foxes.", she meowed. She shuddered as she thought about both foxes and badgers. It was rare that they were seen together and she hoped it would stay that way. If not they both could destroy them all. "But sometimes I don't blame that badger. It was all my fault in the first place.", Citrusflower added.

With Citrusflower pressing her own fur against her's Doepaw let out a relieved sigh. This was all so strange, but... nice. Yes. It was nice and she leaned further into Citrusflower and relaxed a bit. It was strange having a nice conversation around an older molly and a queen no-less. "If I come... across one then... it won't matter if it takes... my eyes. Can't see with... them anyway." It could be said that was one of the blessings to be born blind, not worrying if you lost an eye or two, because it would have no effect on your life as you'd already lived the entire time without the need of sight. "But I assume... they would be... connected to trauma." Like birds of prey were for her, she assumed that as the same feeling that Citrusflower had when it came to badgers. She herself had experienced her own traumatic experience long ago with a hawk... and it scarred her. Never left her. "Birds of prey... are my biggest struggle. I've never... been able.. to sense them. Never... but guess... that's part of life." It was. One of the many challenges of being blind was not knowing, and learning to know. "Don't.. blame yourself... for a mistake. It would be... me blaming myself... for my... sister's death." That did shook Doepaw and she found herself pressing closer to Citrusflower at the memory.

Moon Lily
July 13th, 2020, 05:24 AM
[ Posting order: Elementals , Me, Wings ]

Irisflame felt her eyes grow soft as she took in the sudden change of emotions in the young apprentice who seemed so happy a moment ago. She'd seen the change multiple times in patients before, but never such a dramatic one in a good-natured cat. It made her feel slightly guilty when she turned someone's sun into rain with bad news. Although she didn't know why the concept of her ear not being able to, well, be glued back on was such a hard one to grasp. Was it really that hard to believe? She opened her mouth to reply, but it seemed her ever-growing Speedy had come to the rescue. Now that she thought about it...how old was she now? Nine? Close to ten moons. Wow...and yet she still had so much training left. She scolded herself for not teaching her when she had time. It seemed she had a lot to catch her up on. As Echopaw finished, she smiled gratefully, then nodded to the other apprentice.
"Yeah, feathers would be like fur. And you shouldn't be worried about the whole ear thing. It'll look cool, promise." She reassured the worried apprentice. She still did not know the she's name. Snapping to attention, she gave a small grumble at her mention of hugs.
"Objection. Not everyone needs hugs. Still, it was kinda unfair of whoever did it." She considered, shrugging. The rest of the backstory was...strange? "Red sweat? Do you mean blood?" She questioned, confused.

[Well...Cherrymist Is currently missing, so while Night tries to get her back, Doe can come in! Arie ]

Moon Lily
July 13th, 2020, 05:35 AM
[ Arie ]

Irisflame padded to the mouth of the medicine den with a frown on her maw. She didn't know exactly what this meeting was for, likely for ceremonies and unimportant things as per usual. She wanted some action for a change! Not the typical, stupid apprentice type of action. She'd had enough of that for the sixteen moons she'd been alive. Slipping into a sitting position, she felt her gaze fly across the clearing, catching on a familiar tabby pelt. Oh ho ho. It's Spit. She remembered Miss Spit from the training session they'd had recently. How delightful she'd been.
Seeing that Beastspark was distracted by his chaotic family, she burned a glare into her unsuspecting back. The glare expressed the red-hot fire she felt within, the one she so desperately wanted to let out. Good riddance.

[ Cobralily -lol, if Beast ever did that Iris would pay a nice visit. Also, Meadow and Dew are hilarious lmao]

Arie
July 13th, 2020, 05:55 AM
-- Moon Lily Wings --

Was she happy? No. Was she grateful? No. Walking slowly into the medicine cat den with blood dripping down her face Doepaw wished this wasn't her life. All she'd been doing was resting! Well she had done it somewhat irrationally, tired from training flopping down near the nursery... and the let the yammering of kits proceed to rip open the damned blood vessel in her ear. And now it was flowing down her ears, down over her nose and dripping off her chin and disorientating her. Being blind and having your major sense being out of function wasn't exactly optimal either. Pushing into the den, she let out a grumble. For a second she'd forgotten it was Irisflame who was treating the sick and ill and injured. Why? Couldn't it just be anyone else but, blueberry? Letting out an exasperated sigh, she sat down, nearly tripping as her senses were throwing off. "Blueberrrry?" she grumbled out. Not exactly happy but well, had to try to make this as entertaining for her to get her mind off the stinging ear. Flicking it she only sprayed more blood around her own face and probably around the den. "No time... for another... patient huh?"

gs29513
July 13th, 2020, 06:02 AM
Easy sliding away from the apprentice's jump Driftstep shook their head. "Do not loooook, just jump." It was simple and despite their wobbliness, even Driftstep knew you shouldn't be looking where you were aiming. Basics. But then again, Shrewpaw was new to the entire concept of battle training so they shouldn't be expecting all too much. Yet they had told Shrewpaw to just attempt and they had. "You attempted. Goood job!" They praised and then turned around and kept on moving. "Try again."
Um, ok. Shrewpaw mewed, pausing for a moment. Hopping into a small bush, he crouched, and wiggled his hindquarters. Leaping into the air, he hoped his mentor hadn't been able to see where he was looking. He had been in a bush, right?

Exis
July 13th, 2020, 08:45 AM
Blackpaw scurried to the highbranch, heart in his throat.
Fawnhearted Undertaker (if you wanted Dawn to interact with him)

Reptilian Cabinets
July 13th, 2020, 09:02 AM
SpiderKit stared at the more clear blobs. She flinched at her mother about to attack her sister. "H-hey!" She yowled, she squirmed towards StormFly and did a baby bite. "I-s you okay?" SpiderKit asked, licking DewKit's face.
Rainquail Mumble

Reptilian Cabinets
July 13th, 2020, 09:15 AM
BlackSwift padded over to the meeting, trying to get in the middle of the crowd for once.

Mumble

Exis
July 13th, 2020, 09:25 AM
"What?! Why wouldn't she?!"
”Cuz I’m not a good cat.”

Exis
July 13th, 2020, 09:33 AM
{Smh sorry im late}

"They don't have a mum or dad. What makes you think you'll do a better job with them than a queen could?" Mountainmist was thoroughly confused. Why was this apprentice claiming this kid was his own? "You're an apprentice, not meant to care for kids. That is my job. Or any other queen in here." She didn't want more kits, she really didn't, having four draining her life was enough but, she couldn't just allow him to keep a damned kit himself! He had training to get to. "Leave them here. You go do whatever training you do."
“Actually I have already done one patrol of the RiverClan border, went hunted food for the clan, and taken my final assessment today. I’m free for a while.” Blackpaw was slightly agitated that the queen seemed to be looking down on him.

Moon Lily
July 13th, 2020, 11:04 AM
[ Nebby Arie ]

Berrybounce was absolutely beaming with joy as she heard her mate's name called from the mob of cats beginning to clamber around Icestar. She startled when her name was added to the patrol, giving a little bounce as she realized what it meant. Me and my Cascade, alone in the forest! This'll be an adventu- Frowning as Doepaw's name was thrown, probably unwillingly, with theirs she frowned some more. Maybe it was petty of her. What was it her mother said? Petty cats die alone. Something like that. So, would she be petty? No she would not! Would she be an idiot? Yes she would! Would she annoy the will to live from this newbie? Yes she would! Spinning in a happy manner, the ditsy she-cat set off on her idiotic, annoyance-inducing adventure. Turning to face the camp exit, she lifted a paw to set off. Waaaaaait! Doe-Doe and Cascade aren't here. Almost forgot ~ She turned with a widely grinning face, awaiting Doe-Doe's torture and the romantic patrol she'd have with her beloved Cascade.
"Yoo-hoo! Doe-Doe and Cascadeeee!"

Moon Lily
July 13th, 2020, 11:15 AM
[ Nebby ]

Berrybounce sidled up beside Cascadespirit, her Casade, a small purr escaping her maw. She could not express how happy he made her feel, how the shine of gold in his amber orbs filled her with love, and...oh how she admired him! The only feeling that clashed with her love was her excessive excitement and wonder. If he ever grew irritated because of it, it didn't show.She sure hoped he didn't! Finally taking Icestar into consideration, she dragged herself out of her lovey-dovey thoughts enough to be able to focus on whatever came next.

Cobra
July 13th, 2020, 11:40 AM
[ Cas Wings ]

~~Dewpaw~~

Dewpaw flashed the two a quick smile. When Echopaw was speaking, he had slowly been puffing up his fur to look bigger. Dewpaw stared up at the she-cats. "U-um, darling," he managed to say; "I need to say something." Dewpaw took a deep breath, confident about what to do. "Echie," he purred. "Love, don't worry, I forgive you." Dewpaw tried to hide a snort of laghter, to no avail. "Chew on that, little princess!" he exclaimed.

"Oops..."

Puddle~
July 13th, 2020, 12:07 PM
Elementals

"Oh, alright." Whoops. Ribbitpaw had apparently ceased to remember the fact that he was supposed to 'play dead' for a bit and not just wriggle out instantly. Promising himself he'd remember that part next time, he plopped down to watch Foggypaw's attempt. It seemed fine at first, until Foggypaw started... tickling Mouseleap? Giving a small eye roll, he waited for Mouseleap's reaction.

Pluto
July 13th, 2020, 01:22 PM
[ Open ]
Flintfreckle padded forward, paws heavy. Pinekit and Hemlockkit should’ve been here, and not in the medicine den. Worry wormed throughout his belly as he sat down. His heart was not in the meeting today. He was weighed down by his thoughts and hoped that today, at least this meeting would bring good news

Pluto
July 13th, 2020, 01:32 PM
[ Beau Moon Lily Wings ]
Pinekit didn’t like this. The quiet, thoughtful kit would rather be sneaking out of the nursery with her littermates or playing with her clanmates then being in so much.. pain. Finally she had mewl out, her pain causing her to stumble over her words. “Mama... m-my tummy hurts.” She mewed, her throat laced with the pain. She remembered eating, eating lots really, especially with Hemlockkit, and now they sat here together, laying in pain on the floor of... where was this? The medicine den. She’d been here a few times with Hemlockkit since the pain had first started, and now Pinekit thought it was at its worst. The dark pelted tabby looked weakly at her brother. “Irisflame will fix us. Won’t you Irisflame?” She was hoping Irisflame could. After all, that was her job right? Yet as they talked in low voices, she couldn’t help but feel worried, her heart heavy as her eyes watched the two she-cats. Pinekit stumbled her way over to Hemlockkit, laying down next to him heavily with a small ‘oof’ before pressing her side against his.

panchiko
July 13th, 2020, 02:11 PM
Lightningkit sat at the edge of the clearing, the walls of the clan were her campus and she was the explorer! The small kitten had always dreamt about exploring, going on adventures with her sibling. The tip of her thin tail swayed side to side happily at the thought but she found herself more occupied with the blobs of red that grew out of the walls. Her long nose sniffed tentatively at the sweet pollen. Lightning wondered what type of thing this was? No doubt a flower but wanted a confirmation at the very least.
{Open}
tsk tsk, what to do, what to do... spotting a special someone, he knew exacttlyyy what to do. "lightningkit!!" gustgaze murmured as he saw his beautiful lil child in the clearing. walking over with a slight spring in his step, the gustdad gave lightningkit a tappity tap on the head with his tail, smiling as he attempted to scoop the child up in his paws to give her a hug. "whatcha doin? do you wanna collect leaves with me?" he asked. "and then we can jump onto them and you can hear the satisfying lil crONCH!" gustgaze waited for a reply, humming a little tune softly under his breath.

~Berry~
July 13th, 2020, 02:45 PM
Sunkit rolled around chasing a leaf

stag
July 13th, 2020, 03:31 PM
Claw-kit sat down, the tiger looking tom smiled*

skreelyshark
July 13th, 2020, 03:57 PM
Hello! she meowed seeing the other cat that sat next to her. How are you? she squeaked. esa

Tawnypaw looked up.

"Uh I'm erm doing fine. What about you?" He stammered. Confidence oozed out of her and he felt himself cowering.

~RooRoo~
July 13th, 2020, 03:59 PM
I’m great! she meowed smiling. esa

plum
July 13th, 2020, 04:01 PM
Nettlespark pulls himself from the warriors den to sit among the others- ignoring (to the best of his ability) the commotion around him.

teddy.
July 13th, 2020, 04:08 PM
Pumpkinpuff strolled into the clearing with a hun in her throat and a spark in her step! Practically dancing, she carried the plump pigeon in her mouth to the clearing center, behind her a trail of its soft little feathers followed behind. No doubt some lil balls of mischievous would collect them right up!
Her bright green eyes spotted Fennel-somethingNrather. Pumpkinpuff made her way over, their fiery tail swaying behind them like a proud flag on its pole. "Good Mornin', sweet cheeks! Awfully nice new leaf we be havin', don't we?" She purred, words falling off her tongue like sweet honey.

chaton

teddy.
July 13th, 2020, 04:13 PM
Lightningkit knew that voice instantly, her milky eyes widening and long curly white whiskers twitching up as she took in the welcoming, warm, comforting scent of her father. The sensational smell was quickly replaced with an even warmer hug as her small slim body was scooped up. She didn't hesitate to let her squeaky purr sound off. Oh crunchy leaves! The sounds, the texture, the movement.... Gustdad always knew how to brighten up her rather dark world. "Yes yes yes papa! Yes yes," She meowed and meowed, squirming and clambering out of his paws to try and find the leaves in question. "We much crunch crunch crunch them all!"

hope

skreelyshark
July 13th, 2020, 04:14 PM
I’m great! she meowed smiling. esa

"Uh okay. Er you're Cherrypaw right?" he asked, allowing curiosity to get the better of him.

~RooRoo~
July 13th, 2020, 04:16 PM
Yup! Your Tawnypaw? Right? she smirked. esa

skreelyshark
July 13th, 2020, 04:24 PM
Yup! Your Tawnypaw? Right? she smirked. esa

"Yeah. Um who's your mentor?" Tawnypaw cringed. Why did making conversation have to be so hard?

~RooRoo~
July 13th, 2020, 04:27 PM
I don’t really know they never take me out so I don’t know. Two mouse brained cats. she then had a huge smile on her face, You? esa

Elementals
July 13th, 2020, 04:33 PM
"So, 1 word and 2 syllables" Thornpaw asked Poggypaw, wanting confirmation.
~Foggypaw~
Foggypaw nodded to Thornpaw's confirmation to say that they got those down. Moving onto the fun part, she went onto her belly and stuck her tail out. She crawled around fast.

skreelyshark
July 13th, 2020, 04:34 PM
Tawnypaw busied himself by licking his paws.

skreelyshark
July 13th, 2020, 04:35 PM
I don’t really know they never take me out so I don’t know. Two mouse brained cats. she then had a huge smile on her face, You? esa

"I don't erm have one yet. I-uh don't think anyone wants to mentor me." He admitted, surprised that he could already confide in her.

~RooRoo~
July 13th, 2020, 04:37 PM
If I were a mentor I would want to mentor you. she tilted her head confused why no one would want to mentor him. esa

skreelyshark
July 13th, 2020, 04:50 PM
"Ah thanks! It's um just that I'm a bit hard to teach." he wriggled his whiskers. "Do you erm want to climb some trees later?"

~RooRoo~
July 13th, 2020, 04:53 PM
Ya! she exclaimed happily. esa

Elementals
July 13th, 2020, 05:26 PM
Elementals

"Oh, alright." Whoops. Ribbitpaw had apparently ceased to remember the fact that he was supposed to 'play dead' for a bit and not just wriggle out instantly. Promising himself he'd remember that part next time, he plopped down to watch Foggypaw's attempt. It seemed fine at first, until Foggypaw started... tickling Mouseleap? Giving a small eye roll, he waited for Mouseleap's reaction.
~Foggypaw~
Suddenly remembering that she had to out, she rolled away leaving Mouseleap in a laughing frenzy. That worked as well right? As long she was freed from Mouseleap's grip it meant that Foggypaw had passed.

____
~Mouseleap~
Mouseleap was caught off guard after she was tickled and took her paw off completely. "Sstop you bouncy tickling fluff ball!" she laughed as Foggypaw remembered to roll away. Mouseleap had to admit that it worked as well.

Puddle~
July 13th, 2020, 05:46 PM
Finpaw

At the sound of approaching pawsteps, Ribbitpaw perked his ears, but didn't turn his head until he was sure the incoming cat had intent to sit with him. Once the other feline had settled, he recognized him as Finpaw, a fellow apprentice who he'd never quite talked to before. Now, when he came to this meeting, socializing hadn't exactly been among his plans. His intent had been more along the lines of simply sitting and listening. Yet, at the same time, perhaps some interaction with someone else could prove beneficial. It could give him a chance to work on both his social skills and involvement in the clan. Killing two birds with one stone.

"Hello." He paused and dipped his head in a polite greeting. "No, I don't mind at all."

Fuzzy
July 13th, 2020, 06:07 PM
Mumble Starfall Wings hope Arie
[late sorry]

Cloudberry thought this was it. No more pain and she would just get to raise her kits with Mountainmist and they would finally have a happy family. But no... the last kit, he wasn't moving. Wasn't he just fine when he was born? She didn't want to admit it. No, because it wasn't posable. The pudgy queen would lick the heads of all her kits as the began to suckle but she paused at the fifth kit. He looked like he was sleeping... but she knew he wasn't.
"Ehm.." Cloudberry cleared her through, ignoring the tears that ran down her face. She wasn't crying. It was just her eyes' way of showing she wasn't happy. Swallowing the build up of saliva in her mouth she would rest her damp muzzle on the little ginger and white molly suckling against her. "Bumblekit..." That was fitting for her already business and coloring. She moved over to the other little molly. "..Deerkit." Cloudberry breathed pressing her nose to the fawn colored kit. Fawn was used more often then Deer and Cloudberry didn't want her kits getting mixed up with someone else's. "Honeykit." She announced moving over to the first tom, his honey colored fur earning his name. He would take after her in size it looked... "...Sugarkit.." Cloudberry continued, pressing her now dripping muzzle on the almost white tom. Despite her never actually seeing sugar she was sure this name fit the tom. If not he could change it...
Now sniffling, the mostly white queen turned to her last son. The one that didn't make it. Cured stars taking him away. Because the pain of labor wasn't enough apparently! "And, he... he is Lionkit.." She decided. He would be a lion in StarClan even if they took him from her before he could even speak.
Pulling back from him she would look at her living kits. Bumblekit, Deerkit, Sugarkit, Honeykit. Why give her a fifth kit just to take him away? She was just fine with four... Cloudberry pulled her tail over the four kits at her belly before turning her tired tear filled gaze to Mountainmist. Her pale blue eyes reflecting the dim light in the den. For once, she was at a lost of words...

-Ash-
July 13th, 2020, 06:27 PM
Ashkit curled up in her nest. She was tired

chaton
July 13th, 2020, 06:29 PM
Pumpkinpuff strolled into the clearing with a hun in her throat and a spark in her step! Practically dancing, she carried the plump pigeon in her mouth to the clearing center, behind her a trail of its soft little feathers followed behind. No doubt some lil balls of mischievous would collect them right up!
Her bright green eyes spotted Fennel-somethingNrather. Pumpkinpuff made her way over, their fiery tail swaying behind them like a proud flag on its pole. "Good Mornin', sweet cheeks! Awfully nice new leaf we be havin', don't we?" She purred, words falling off her tongue like sweet honey.

chaton

Fennelhaze was minding her own business for once. She'd just woken up from a long nap and was still feeling quite groggy. Being greeted by Pumpkinpuff came quite suddenly to her, causing her to jump in surprise.
"U-uhh... yeah! New-leaf. It's good... mhmm." Fennelhaze meowed haphazardly, still trying to get her bearings straight. Why was the one day she wasn't ready for the day she finally met someone who could match her energy? Typical. She'd have to wake up a bit more, but after taking a moment to stretch, she turned back to Pumpkinpuff, tired smile ever-present. "Thanks for the wake-up call, you've got a lovely voice." Fennelhaze laughed quietly. "What did you need me for, dear? I'm pretty useless 'till I've had some food." Her fluffy tail flicked in amusement as she took a seat. What a way to start the day!

pidgeon
July 13th, 2020, 06:38 PM
Icestar nodded her thanks to Beastspark for handling the Dewpaw situation. That little brat was not worth all the trouble he caused. If he didn't shut his mouth, he'd be in trouble.
"Cats of ShadowClan," she began, her voice powerful and proud. "It is my honor to announce that we have an apprentice who has passed his final assessment and proved his worth to this Clan. Blackpaw [ Mentallyunstable ], come forward to receive your warrior name."

She hoped this would boost morale at least a little bit. Warrior ceremonies were so few and far between these days, and the ratio of warriors to apprentices was concerning.

dino.
July 13th, 2020, 06:51 PM
----Whisperkit----

A warrior ceremony? Ceremony... Tears sprang to his eyes as he thought about his apprentice ceremony, which originally wasn't due for a good moon or three but was now probably delayed because of the monster in the elders' den. He forced himself to blink them away, though - crying wouldn't help anyone, certainly not himself, and certainly not his mom, who was already distressed enough.

S t a r
July 13th, 2020, 07:23 PM
”Cuz I’m not a good cat.”
"That's a lie! You're a great cat!" Darkkit frowns at Blackpaw.

Exis
July 13th, 2020, 07:52 PM
"That's a lie! You're a great cat!" Darkkit frowns at Blackpaw.
“Darkkit no I...” He paused looking down at her, “I’m just not ok.”

Confuzzled.Lynx
July 13th, 2020, 07:56 PM
~Foggypaw~
Foggypaw nodded to Thornpaw's confirmation to say that they got those down. Moving onto the fun part, she went onto her belly and stuck her tail out. She crawled around fast.

Thornpaw was silent, trying to think. What could it be?

Exis
July 13th, 2020, 07:58 PM
Blackpaw stepped forward tenitivly, suddenly unsure of his actions.

sunflowers.
July 13th, 2020, 08:13 PM
Moon Lily Arie

Cascadespirit smiled as he heard his mates singsongy voice calling for him and Doepaw, who was also assigned to his patrol. He trotted ovee to his mate twining tails and waiting for Doepaw. "Yes, my Honeycomb, I'm here." He purred.

Splashy
July 13th, 2020, 08:26 PM
+ +
Whitepaw padded up to the meeting, his gaze curious, blinking. What was his Leader going to tell the clan?

He watched as Beastspark handled Dewpaw, kinda just grumbling before turning back to Icestar. a final assessment passing? Blackpaw seemed to have passed his final assessment. Well, congratulations to him. He himself needed to step up on his act, and he himself try and interact with his mentor, especially about trainings.

Sweetie
July 13th, 2020, 08:29 PM
Creekwind's silly nerves disappeared at her mates purr and affection. "I am doing amazing!" The dark crimson molly was on top of the world and nothing could bring her down.

MagicCat99

Quasar
July 13th, 2020, 08:54 PM
Stormfly yelped when Dewkit nipped her. A paw went out to bash the little creature's head. "How dare you bite me!"
Crowskip lunged and pulled herself over the tortoiseshell's side, paws avoiding stepping on the babies and hunkering down to prevent further assault to the kits. "She's a *kit*, she doesn't know any better!"
The normally friendly and serene cat scowled, paws itching to fly at the other's face.
Mumble
SpiderKit stared at the more clear blobs. She flinched at her mother about to attack her sister. "H-hey!" She yowled, she squirmed towards StormFly and did a baby bite. "I-s you okay?" SpiderKit asked, licking DewKit's face.
Rainquail Mumble

Dewkit whimpered, her eyes wide with fear. What was going on? She didn't do anything wrong! "I-I no bite you!" she squeaked, her body starting to shake uncontrollably. She leaned into her sisters tounch and buried her face in Spiderkits fur, "I-I so scared" she squeaked, her voice muffled by Spiderkits fur. Didn't stormfly love her like Mommy Crowskip does?
Mumble Starfall Wings hope Arie
[late sorry]

Cloudberry thought this was it. No more pain and she would just get to raise her kits with Mountainmist and they would finally have a happy family. But no... the last kit, he wasn't moving. Wasn't he just fine when he was born? She didn't want to admit it. No, because it wasn't posable. The pudgy queen would lick the heads of all her kits as the began to suckle but she paused at the fifth kit. He looked like he was sleeping... but she knew he wasn't.
"Ehm.." Cloudberry cleared her through, ignoring the tears that ran down her face. She wasn't crying. It was just her eyes' way of showing she wasn't happy. Swallowing the build up of saliva in her mouth she would rest her damp muzzle on the little ginger and white molly suckling against her. "Bumblekit..." That was fitting for her already business and coloring. She moved over to the other little molly. "..Deerkit." Cloudberry breathed pressing her nose to the fawn colored kit. Fawn was used more often then Deer and Cloudberry didn't want her kits getting mixed up with someone else's. "Honeykit." She announced moving over to the first tom, his honey colored fur earning his name. He would take after her in size it looked... "...Sugarkit.." Cloudberry continued, pressing her now dripping muzzle on the almost white tom. Despite her never actually seeing sugar she was sure this name fit the tom. If not he could change it...
Now sniffling, the mostly white queen turned to her last son. The one that didn't make it. Cured stars taking him away. Because the pain of labor wasn't enough apparently! "And, he... he is Lionkit.." She decided. He would be a lion in StarClan even if they took him from her before he could even speak.
Pulling back from him she would look at her living kits. Bumblekit, Deerkit, Sugarkit, Honeykit. Why give her a fifth kit just to take him away? She was just fine with four... Cloudberry pulled her tail over the four kits at her belly before turning her tired tear filled gaze to Mountainmist. Her pale blue eyes reflecting the dim light in the den. For once, she was at a lost of words...

Bumblekit let out a mewl of confusion as something damp touched her. What the heck was going on? All she wanted was to get some milk to get rid of her hunger! She snuggled up against Cloudberrys belly and started to fall asleep.

StealthWarrior
July 13th, 2020, 09:25 PM
Spiritkit played forlornly with a ball of dry moss. It crinkled in her paws and she didn't like that. She jumped at the slightest of sounds, and often found herself it the far back corners of the nursery. She had even wove herself a little panic room!

BEAR.
July 13th, 2020, 09:34 PM
Oh, Blackpaw was becoming a warrior.

Falcondive could not help but wonder if this was going to lead into some mass killing spree, considering his weird fixation on murdering cats when Falcondive interacted with him.

Reptilian Cabinets
July 13th, 2020, 09:38 PM
Dewkit whimpered, her eyes wide with fear. What was going on? She didn't do anything wrong! "I-I no bite you!" she squeaked, her body starting to shake uncontrollably. She leaned into her sisters tounch and buried her face in Spiderkits fur, "I-I so scared" she squeaked, her voice muffled by Spiderkits fur. Didn't stormfly love her like Mommy Crowskip does?

Bumblekit let out a mewl of confusion as something damp touched her. What the heck was going on? All she wanted was to get some milk to get rid of her hunger! She snuggled up against Cloudberrys belly and started to fall asleep.

SpiderKit looked back at the blurry blob who was DewKit. "It okay. I is here."

kieryn
July 13th, 2020, 09:39 PM
Skykit walked in determined she sat right in front of icestar without a inch of fear in her tiny body "i am almost six moons old, i want to become an apprentice. i have no use staying in the nursery. i could be more useful as an apprentice so please." she stared icestar dead in the eye.

Cas

Abyssopelagic
July 13th, 2020, 09:58 PM
Crowskip let out a low growl to Stormfly. "She's in a sour mood, Dewkit. She will not try it again." She stayed in her spot between her and the kits, staring the larger cat down.
Fear prickled throughout Stormfly's pelt. Her sister refused to be aggressive in any manner, so this.... display set her on edge.
She looked to where she would have seen Dewkit if the other wasn't squishing her. "I.... am sorry, Dewkit." She wasn't, but if it made the other cat stop snarling and get her off, she'd say whatever she thought the other cat wanted.

Crowskip turned her face to the small ones, gently running her tongue over Dewkit. "Shhh. It's ok now. She won't hurt you again."
Mumble WarriorsAndHorses

pidgeon
July 13th, 2020, 10:44 PM
((Sorry this is so late!!))

hope

Icestar sighed as she listened to the tom ramble on and on about his disappearance. "Yes, yes. Fine. You may rejoin." The leader huffed, her gaze not even focused on the warrior. "But you may want to see Irisflame about that...sleep issue, if it's going to cause issues like this." She didn't want to keep a cat around if they weren't going to be able to do anything for their clan.

----

Icestar looked at Softheart with narrowed eyes.
"So you abandoned your clanmates, left us short one warrior, and now you're crawling back because traitor life didn't suit you?" She snorted, lip curled back into a slight snarl. Unfortunately, due to how short on warriors ShadowClan was, Icestar had no choice in this matter. "You may rejoin. But you will be watched closely. Do not ever betray your clan again, or the outside isn't all you'll have to worry about."

---------------------------

Wings Cobralily

When she heard what Echopaw had to say, and then additionally the words the little creep Dewpaw chose to interrupt with...Icestar was livid. She stood up and walked towards the arrogant tom-kit, hovering over him with her mass of muscle and knotted fur. Her eyes glared ice cold daggers down at him.

"Listen here, you deplorable little brat," she began, her teeth bared, just inches from him. "First of all, Echopaw is a medicine cat. Medicine cats are not allowed romance. So in harassing her as you have been, you are directly breaking the warrior code. Do you understand how serious that is?" She paused for gravity, letting her words sink in.

"Not only are you breaking the warrior code, but you're also just proving yourself to be a useless little worm who is not worth all the trouble he causes. If this behavior continues, you will be exiled from ShadowClan and never permitted to return. Do you hear me? And alongside that, you are now confined to camp for a half-moon. You will be taking care of the queens and kits during your confinement. Changing bedding, getting food, helping with fleas, all of it." Her voice had raised progressively throughout her rant. She meant every word of it. She was not going to tolerate such disgusting behavior from a tom cat.

"Now apologize to Echopaw. And not sarcastically. Then get out of my den before I claw your ears off. You deserve worse than just that scar she gave to you--be grateful it's only that."

---------------------------------------

Moon Lily Fuzzy

Icestar lifted her head when Irisflame and the kit entered her den. She sat upright at attention and listened to what they had to say. The sight of Beechkit still made her stomach lurch. She'd seen the aftermath of Foxbite's attack, and it was nearly too much even for her. At least the kit was healing, even if she did still look sickening.

"It is thanks to you that this kit is alive," the leader nodded towards Irisflame. "How are the others?"

pidgeon
July 13th, 2020, 10:51 PM
The dark leader looked down at the apprentice as he stood beneath the Highbranch. She felt a surge of pride in her chest, as she always did with warrior ceremonies. They were truly her favorite thing to do. She wished she could do them more often. She cast her orange gaze towards the sky.

"You were met with many challenges during your time as an apprentice, but Dawnstripe has finished your training well. I would expect nothing less from her.

I, Icestar, leader of ShadowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of the warrior code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn." Her eyes fell back upon Blackpaw, tail flicking.

"Blackpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
Mentallyunstable Undertaker

Wings
July 13th, 2020, 10:56 PM
[ Cobralily Cas ]
-Echopaw-

The huge silvery she let out a hiss when he called her 'Echie.' But, a growing grin of revenge swept over the large she. Icestar was putting Dewpaw in his place couldn't feel any better.

Her plumed tail lashed with satisfaction as Dewpaw apologized. Wheither it was a true apology or not, she had one other strike hidden in her fur.
Stepping forward to address Icestar, her slight grin showed as she talked. "Icestar, may I ask that Dewpaw be banned from the medicine den with out a healing related reason to enter? I'm sure Irisflame would support the idea as much as do."

pidgeon
July 13th, 2020, 10:56 PM
DragonClaw.

"So you wish to join ShadowClan, hm?" Icestar looked at the kit who had come to her. "What makes you think you're fit for life in this clan? As a ShadowClan apprentice, you will be pushed to the limits of your ability. You will be trained until you are molded into a strong and worthy warrior through hard work and exhaustion. Is this the life you wish to lead?"

------------------

jackal blackout

Icestar rolled her eyes as the kit poked into her den. How on earth had it gotten out in the first place?
"Where is your mother? Aren't you supervised? You should know better than to run off alone."

------------------
StealthWarrior

Icestar glared at the stammering warrior before her.
"At the present moment I have no choice but to allow you to rejoin. But you had better keep your word. ShadowClan needs warriors right now--do not desert your clan again. Am I clear?" Her voice was low and monotonous as she spoke, tail flicking in annoyance. She hated being so short on warriors. Whatever could she be doing wrong?

----------------

Owlfeather hobbled into her daughter's den after being gone for nearly a moon. She had gone out to the dirtplace one night, and had suddenly forgotten where she was. Her memory had been deteriorating further with every moon. If it hadn't been for Hailstorm, who had found her wandering in the outskirts, she'd never have made it back.

Of course, what Owlfeather would not be telling Icestar is that Hailstorm had chosen to stay away from ShadowClan for the time being. If she was asked, she would come up with something.
"Icestar, I've come home," She announced.

The leader's pelt pricked as that familiar raspy voice made itself heard. "Owlfeather." She was confident the old lady was communing with Hailstorm, somewhere out there. She could sense it. "I don't suppose you would also know the whereabouts of my daughter, hmm?"

Owlfeather's eyes narrowed at the response. Of course she'd ask right away. The old she-cat stood her ground, however, mustering up as much intimidation as she could. She was never one to let her kit scare her. She knew Icestar like the back of her paw, if she could manage to remember all the details.
"Hailstorm is alive and well. That is all that you need to know. I'll be returning to the elder's den now, thank you."

"Just one moment," Icestar barked, her teeth bared as she lurched forward to stop her mother from leaving. "I know you two are up to something. And when i discover what it is, I swear you'll be sorry. You'd better keep your ass in camp, hag. If I catch you leaving, I'll have your pelt. Don't think I won't do it." She growled as she spoke, her fangs only inches from the elder's scar-covered face. But Owlfeather didn't flinch.

"Believe what you'd like, dear," she meowed coldly, looking her daughter dead in the eyes. "But if you think you need to be scared of a frail old lady and your daughter who you beat into obedience, maybe you've got bigger issues to worry about." With a dismissive swish of her tail, Owlfeather left the den, not waiting for Icestar to respond. The leader could only stand and watch as her mother reinserted herself into the clan. Oh, how she wished for the old hag's death. But truly...She knew she couldn't be the one to do it.

pidgeon
July 13th, 2020, 11:13 PM
Wings Cobralily.

"Without question," Icestar nodded, granting Echopaw's wish. "Dewpaw, you are not allowed anywhere near the medicine den unless you have a medical reason to be there."

Cobra
July 13th, 2020, 11:18 PM
[ Wings Cas ]

Dewpaw gasped. "Hey, that's not fair!" he whined. "What if...um, someone needs me to run an errand? Or I need to give you some, um, plants?" Totally unfair, rude, SELFISH! Dewpaw watched Echopaw's huge, evil grin, and he cowered in silence as Icestar loomed over him. RUDE!

Exaggeration. Exaggeration. he chanted. Your one weapon. Dewpaw shot both she-cats a slight, nervous, grin. He sighed, than let out a dramatic whimper of pain. "But I'm sorry," he muttered. "Echopaw."

Turning his attention to Icestar, Dewpaw bowed his head humbly. "You're right." he meowed, his voice filled with regret. "Meadowsong; my aunt, and Beastspark; my uncle, like to take turns calling me an idiot. I could maybe set up an appointment? For both of you lovel-um, nice cats?" He tried for a cocky smile, but failed.

"I guess I will care for the kits, elders and queens." Dewpaw added. "It seems like a good punishment. But maybe later, I could talk to you guys again? Depending how my punishment goes..." GOOD JOB, DEW! he congratulated himself. SYMPATHY!

Wings
July 13th, 2020, 11:26 PM
[ Cobralily Cas ]
-Echopaw-

Echopaw turned to Dewpaw, fury growing on her face again as she stood just an inch shorter than the gray tom. "Do you really think we'd send some idiot to collect delicate and lifesaving plants." She looked him up and down, almost as showing how useless he would be. "Ha! Yeah right! You think I'd want to talk to you? After you harassed me for over a moon! You'd have better luck with worms."
She turned to Icestar, a face full of gradatude and sass towards Dewpaw. "Thank you Icestar, I believe I'm done here. I'll tell Irisflame what we decided and could you tell Beastspark also? It'd be good for him to know too that his idiot nephew got banned from the medicine den."
Waving her tail good bye, she walked past Dewpaw on the way out. "Good luck with the worms!" She laughed, she could really be mean if she wanted too but, Dewpaw was asking for it! And this was the most perfect time too!

pidgeon
July 13th, 2020, 11:31 PM
Cobralily Wings

"Ah yes, thank you for kindly reminding me of your relatives, so I can tell them what a vile little shrew you are." She turned from Dewpaw to Echopaw as the medicine cat apprentice was leaving. "I'll be sure Beastspark is informed."

"Now Dewpaw, get out. I won't tell you again."

S t a r
July 13th, 2020, 11:35 PM
“Darkkit no I...” He paused looking down at her, “I’m just not ok.”
"You're fine! I know you aree!" Darkkit of course, can't grasp the concept of something being wrong with her brother. He had seemed fine, to her at least.

Cobra
July 13th, 2020, 11:36 PM
[ Cas Wings ]

~~Dewpaw~~

Dewpaw left.

Splashy
July 14th, 2020, 01:04 AM
+ Rainquail +
Whitepaw was in the clearing, looking around for his mentor. Maybe he could go on some training? Then again, he might be assigned to some dumb chores like what Cloverwish did. Either way, he wanted something to do. Where was that Stormfly anyway?

Arie
July 14th, 2020, 01:10 AM
Um, ok. Shrewpaw mewed, pausing for a moment. Hopping into a small bush, he crouched, and wiggled his hindquarters. Leaping into the air, he hoped his mentor hadn't been able to see where he was looking. He had been in a bush, right?

Okay. This was plain out ridiculous and this time Driftstep managed to avoid Shrewpaw by simply dropping to the ground in laughter. Were they taking this training seriously? Yes, they had been doing that... but this was just one step too far for them not to laugh and laugh. It was just... it was hilarious and great at the same time. "Good innovation Shrewpaw," they had to add. They couldn't just be laughing at their apprentice for the entire time, they had to give him props for at least... doing something new. If they didn't have eyes they surely wouldn't have been expecting that but sadly for Shrewpaw, Driftstep had eyes that despite their genetic disorder, still worked good enough to allow for them to see.

MagicCat99
July 14th, 2020, 01:28 AM
Creekwind's silly nerves disappeared at her mates purr and affection. "I am doing amazing!" The dark crimson molly was on top of the world and nothing could bring her down.

MagicCat99
Russetpatch closed her eyes and kept purring, not paying attention to anything else but her mate's warm fur against her's.

Abyssopelagic
July 14th, 2020, 01:46 AM
Stormfly noticed Whitepaw and decided this would be a good opportunity to get out of camp. She bolted up and had to keep herself from running at the apprentice.
"Whitepaw! Good to see you, I had some training planned if you're of a mind for it." This..... was not an offer, made clear by the tone in her voice, but tried to be somewhat subtle and not.... overly aggressive towards the apprentice.
The last thing she needed was her apprentice taken from her.

Splashy
((Sorry! If I fall behind on training your cat, feel free to remind me to step up as a mentor lol))

Estelle
July 14th, 2020, 06:03 AM
A Meeting. Nightpaw didn't move from her place right outside the apprentice den, putting herself to watching from that said spot. She didn't have the will to move to the highbranch, mainly because of how crowded it was there. It would just make her feel uncomfortable after all. She sigh lightly but looked up once more as a soon to be warrior was called forward, and she couldn't help but watch him curiously. Wasn't that.. The apprentice the WindClan leader spoke of-- or was she mistaken? She coudln't properly recall it, unfortunately. But that aside, an apprentice made warrior was always a pleasure to watch.

Exis
July 14th, 2020, 06:22 AM
"You're fine! I know you aree!" Darkkit of course, can't grasp the concept of something being wrong with her brother. He had seemed fine, to her at least.
“Thanks kid.” Blackpaw said giving a lick to the top of Darkkit’s head.

Exis
July 14th, 2020, 06:26 AM
“Without hesitation.” Blackpaw mewed with as much force as he could put behind the words, not to be mean but to show he was ready.

teddy.
July 14th, 2020, 06:28 AM
Fennelhaze was minding her own business for once. She'd just woken up from a long nap and was still feeling quite groggy. Being greeted by Pumpkinpuff came quite suddenly to her, causing her to jump in surprise.
"U-uhh... yeah! New-leaf. It's good... mhmm." Fennelhaze meowed haphazardly, still trying to get her bearings straight. Why was the one day she wasn't ready for the day she finally met someone who could match her energy? Typical. She'd have to wake up a bit more, but after taking a moment to stretch, she turned back to Pumpkinpuff, tired smile ever-present. "Thanks for the wake-up call, you've got a lovely voice." Fennelhaze laughed quietly. "What did you need me for, dear? I'm pretty useless 'till I've had some food." Her fluffy tail flicked in amusement as she took a seat. What a way to start the day!

Pumpkinpuff furrowed heir brow, a pucker to her lips as she inspected the last before her. "Excuse me, you seem... groggy." He murmured, ears perked forwards but her tail tip gave a flicker of annoyance.
She batted a paw gently at Fennelhaze, smacking the other warrior on the nose. "We earn our food in this household, youngin'!" She had no clue how old the other was but everyone seemed young to her. "You come hunting with me and then you eat, Come on!" She chirped, jumping up onto her large tift'd paws.

teddy.
July 14th, 2020, 06:39 AM
Pumpkinpuff wasted no time as she burst into the apprentice den, all fiery amber fur about the place as she let out a rumbling growl that would no doubt catch someones attention. "Who wants to go H U N T I N G?!" She roared out like one of the lions you'd only hear about in elders stories.

Mentallyunstable

Exis
July 14th, 2020, 06:42 AM
“Lets go!” Frecklepaw was out of his best and by the entrance within the span of Pumkinpuff speaking.
Romulus

gs29513
July 14th, 2020, 06:45 AM
Okay. This was plain out ridiculous and this time Driftstep managed to avoid Shrewpaw by simply dropping to the ground in laughter. Were they taking this training seriously? Yes, they had been doing that... but this was just one step too far for them not to laugh and laugh. It was just... it was hilarious and great at the same time. "Good innovation Shrewpaw," they had to add. They couldn't just be laughing at their apprentice for the entire time, they had to give him props for at least... doing something new. If they didn't have eyes they surely wouldn't have been expecting that but sadly for Shrewpaw, Driftstep had eyes that despite their genetic disorder, still worked good enough to allow for them to see.

Shrewpaw landed beside his mentor, having flown over them, while they were laying on the ground, laughing? Driftstep was laughing at him again! Um, Thanks Driftstep he mewed off her compliment, still feeling a bit embarrassed. Besides, what did innovation mean? It was with good, which meant compliment, but what did the other word mean? Um, what does innovation mean? Shrewpaw asked, a bit embarrassed he didn't know. And also, what can I do better, to make you stop laughing? He hoped they would help him, because being laughed at wasn't his idea of fun.

teddy.
July 14th, 2020, 06:49 AM
"Brilliant! let's get goin', Sugar!" She roared again, smacking a big pat on the young cats back. What a good lad! She trotted off out the den, humming along as she excited the camp.
Mentallyunstable

Exis
July 14th, 2020, 06:51 AM
Frecklpaw laughed as he followed Pumpkinpuff. “I think we’ll get along just fine.” He mewed as he tratted after her.
Romulus

jackal blackout
July 14th, 2020, 06:53 AM
blackkit said "I do not know where they are, but I do know that they adopted me, and I will train hard and fallow the rules." Cas

stag
July 14th, 2020, 08:34 AM
Cas YES! *the brown grey tabby said* I'll serve shadow-clan better than anything! I swear. *Bear-kit said*

StealthWarrior
July 14th, 2020, 09:05 AM
"Yes Icestar, I understand." Blackpelt said, straightening. She walked away. Cas

pidgeon
July 14th, 2020, 09:19 AM
Icestar grinned as the eager young tom accepted his new position.
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Blackpaw [ Mentallyunstable ], from this moment you will be known as Blackhaze. StarClan honors your dedication and discipline, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan." She jumped down from the highbranch and approached Blackhaze. The leader touched her muzzle against the new warrior's head, symbolizing his new rank. "Congratulations," she meowed to him quietly.

Once she returned to the highbranch, she cleared her throat.
"There are more ceremonies to be completed today. Squirrelkit [ Vixenstar ], Kestrelkit [ Vixenstar ], Viperkit [ Tigerstorm0926 ], Darkkit [ Shiverr the Flurf ], and Ivykit [ -Splash- ]. Come forward."

skreelyshark
July 14th, 2020, 09:22 AM
"Blackhaze!" Tawnypaw cheered, allowing himself to speak up louder than usual. An apprentice earning their warrior name was a massive achievement to him.

stag
July 14th, 2020, 09:23 AM
*Claw-kit screamed!* BLACKHAZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Exis
July 14th, 2020, 09:25 AM
Blackhaze grinned from ear to ear as Icestar pronounced him a warrior and touched her muzzle to his head, “I won’t let you down.” He mewed back at the same volume before relishing in the moment.

Tigerstorm0926
July 14th, 2020, 09:25 AM
Viperkit stepped forward, his face betraying no emotion. Finally he thought. I'm one step closer to becoming the greatest warrior ShadowClan had ever seen!