PDA

View Full Version : ShadowClan Life Before Destruction

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95

Wings
June 21st, 2020, 04:42 PM
[ Scum Mayflower Slushie x ghostie ]
--Strikekit--

The young ebony she had watched her siblings pretty much play with a pinecone. Lightningkit was okay, which she was of course because it was just a pinecone. Hailkit was being, just kinda weird, Tempestkit was literally just playing. Stormkit was being emotional and protective. And like always, she herself was just watching, observing like always.
Strikekkit rolled her light green eyes at Tempestkit, she felt like she was surrounded by idiots. Even if they weren't. It felt like to her they just didn't understand life like she did. They didn't know about the things in the territory that she had overheard warriors talking about.
Other than that, her eyes showed no emotion other than the slight annoyance she felt when Stormkit forgot her signature greeting. She hated it so much and just hoped Stormkit wouldn't try to tackle her.

nocturnal
June 21st, 2020, 05:06 PM
The white apprentice felt his pelt heating up a bit. Now that he was thinking about it, perhaps that had been a bit too surprising for an answer. In his defense, though, frogs were truly dangerous. Really. They messed up his fur and it took forever to clean out, plus their actions couldn't be predicted. And there were always so many of them - enough to summon a frog army! A rebellious smirk crawled onto Frostpaw's maw, simply because he had managed to make Doepaw laugh again. Her amusement was obvious to him, although she seemed to be trying her best to not make fun of the tom. He supposed that the gaiety was welcome after all the serious talk about hunting, however.

"As long as there is only one frog and it is not muddy, then I should be fine," Frostpaw remarked. "With that being said, you should start wondering how you'll get a live frog into camp without being questioned. By the time you decide on a method, I assume that I will already have gotten used to being attacked in my nest." He hoped that Doepaw wouldn't actually deposit one of those slimy creatures in his nest anytime soon, although he would have to admit to being impressed should she one day manage to do so.

As the conversation quieted down for a period of time, Frostpaw closed his eyes and allowed himself to enjoy the peace. Doepaw's head seemed to be attracted to his shoulder for some reason, although he didn't mind. It was a nice feeling. The molly was warm... and he supposed that she wouldn't lean onto him unless he was one of the cats that she trusted. Not so strangely, few cats ever approached Frostpaw. He simply didn't have that aura of friendliness surrounding him and he always held himself in that 'don't try to speak with me' aloof sort of manner. Half the time, the tom didn't even notice that modest mistake when it came to trying to seem approachable.

"Nor am I," the apprentice admitted when Doepaw revealed her dislike of birds. He waited for the she-cat to finish speaking, then meowed, "I have been attacked by raptors thrice in my life. They seem to be just as common as voles when it comes to me hunting. The first time, it was a hawk - it was my second time being in the thunder's oak forest." His mentor had left him at the creature's mercy, only stepping in upon realizing that the blame would be on him should his apprentice die on a hunt. "The second raptor attacked while I was escaping to the clan of shadows. That one was an eagle - my friend helped chase it off." Lionpaw was a surprisingly good hunter and Frostpaw had grown since the hawk attack. "The last time is still fairly recent: a harrier less than a fortmoon ago. It had been resting on the ground near the marsh when I mistook it for a large songbird and pounced on it." He had killed that one on his own, although not before receiving his own share of scratches. With a flick of his tail, Frostpaw meowed bluntly, "My luck is not the best," and what an understatement that was.

Arie

wolfie
June 21st, 2020, 07:46 PM
Scum Slushie Mayflower Wings
Hailkit raised a brow, carefully watching Lightningkit stand up. She was amused. He glanced at his other siblings, still quite confused on the situation. Of course, lovely Tempestkit made sure to clear it up for him. In a not so pleasant way.

Hailkit let out a squeak as he was gently shooed away from the thing, "I am not a wale, " He pouted, a frown on his face. "You are the wale, " He corrected. His ears perked up, raising a brow. "Oh, " Hailkit meowed in a blank tone. So it was a bad pinecone. What a disgusting object. Surely, it's death should have been more slower and torturous. Kidding. Though, the tom still believed it should have a burial. "Now there is a dead body lying somewhere, .. luckily for you-- pinecones don't rot, " He mumbled.

The tom would move to the side, letting out a small yawn from just have waking up for a nap. His mind slightly hazy. "Hm?" Hailkit turned his head to Stormkit. "Alrightly, sounds good to me, " He whispered back in a hushed voice, chuckling under his breath in amusement.

Wait. Oh. Oh, oh starclan no. Hailkit's ears flattened and he knew exactly what the meant. "If you touch me, I will tattle on you to mama, " He threatened-- squinting his eyes at Stormkit. Ever so slowly, the tom was scooting farther and farther away and closer to Strikekit. The more reasonable one. Also, a good shield.

Hailkit stood behind Strikekit now, poking his head out from his sister. "How are you, by the way?" He questioned Strikekit. Ha. She didn't even have a clue. No siree.

teddy.
June 21st, 2020, 08:09 PM
Lightening honed their ears in on the kittens surrounding them. Strike was next door, stormkit approached with those blasted tackles, and the other were in front... A guess as good as you'll get! Lightningkit shuffled in closer to Strikekit, Hail having the right idea. The affection, the tackling, it wasn't bad but it left Lightning rather.... befuddled. Was that one of Tempestkits words? Maybe. Probably.

"Well I don't think any if you look like a Wale," Lightning chuckled smoothly, stretching out her long thin limbs in front of her as she stood. Equally thin tail swayed behind her, the white tip in the air like a flag of surrender. Maybe she did actually want a tackle... or at least a hug.

"Oh no! aren't I in the perfect position to be tackled, Stormstorm? Wouldn't it be ashamed if I got a cuddle from one of my favourite siblings," A fake gasp follow the kittens meows.

x ghostie Slushie Mayflower Wings

Puddle~
June 21st, 2020, 08:49 PM
Elementals

Ribbitpaw frowned. Now she was teasing him about it? Brow furrowed in thought, he repeated the words a couple times through before coming to a conclusion. There was still a part of him that wanted to argue against it, but he couldn't find the right words. "Err... but... well... I suppose you're right." Mouseleap did actually have a fairly good point. He hadn't thought about it that way. But there was barely any time to linger on the subject before he caught sight of his mentor's grip on the rock loosening. He dove forward, scooping his paws up on the ground below, ready to catch the rock as it plummeted towards the ground.

Elementals
June 21st, 2020, 09:13 PM
Elementals

Ribbitpaw frowned. Now she was teasing him about it? Brow furrowed in thought, he repeated the words a couple times through before coming to a conclusion. There was still a part of him that wanted to argue against it, but he couldn't find the right words. "Err... but... well... I suppose you're right." Mouseleap did actually have a fairly good point. He hadn't thought about it that way. But there was barely any time to linger on the subject before he caught sight of his mentor's grip on the rock loosening. He dove forward, scooping his paws up on the ground below, ready to catch the rock as it plummeted towards the ground.

Lifting her eyebrows when she knocked a little sense into Ribbitpaw, Mouseleap noted that Ribbitpaw was defensive to his believe. Once she had feinted dropping the rock and saw that her apprentice had gone for the trap, she tossed it over his back and heard a plop as it landed. Feeling that she had enough information about her apprentice and knew what he needed to work on she got her mental notes ready.

"Hmm, you definitely need some training on your reflexes and prediction. For now, lets see what moves you know. Try attacking me." she meowed.

Madelaine
June 22nd, 2020, 12:54 AM
[you're fine! i got carried away in the starter haha]
Magnoliapetal noticed the falseness in his eyes as he smiled, but ignored it. They both knew to some extent that they were using each other. Aldertrail to appease his family, Magnoliapetal to uphold her image. And still the molly smiled back, patting the spot beside her with her tail. "Well dear, I just couldn't sleep. I've just been thinking of how... lonely I've been lately." She allowed her ears to droop, masking herself in slight sorrow before straightening back up. "But you needn't worry about me dear, what keeps you from sleeping?

Than that made both of them. Lot's of things were happening around the clan and he couldn't stop thinking about it. "Keep thinking about those nasty traps they found. I don't want anything to happen to you.", Aldertrail meowed. It was half true mainly because nobody else would be willing to be mates with him. "I'm hoping their all deactivated, so no cat gets injured.", he added. Aldertrail may just be using her, but he cared a little at least. He wasn't completely heartless.

Sweetie
June 22nd, 2020, 04:23 AM
Nightpaw was slowly getting better at each swipe she took at her. Stormlily noticed the little flinches and the nerves that slowly ebbed away. It went on like this for a few more minutes before the molly decided that it was enough dodging for the day. Slowly lowering her paw down to the ground Stormlily smiled warmly to her apprentice. "Okay, so sense in a battle you can't dodge all of the swipes I think we should learn how to block. Sounds good?" Rolling her shoulders back and losing the building up tension.

Estelle

Arie
June 22nd, 2020, 07:16 AM
-- bmkmb Pluto {Again just take your time Pluto, no need to hurry} --

"Well... you said frogs are... attracted to your.. fur yes? So... I take some of... your fur. I can't... see if... you're... missing it or... not. You'll still look.. nice." Was that a compliment she'd failed at? She didn't know and let out another soft, half amused laugh at the thought. Doepaw didn't care what others in truth looked like, as it wasn't something she would ever get to experience. Not that she minded, she could still get a good impression and it helped her be... well... less self-conscious. "Just.. you wait. One night... or day... you'll wake up with... a frog.. croaking in your ear." She was now determined to actually execute her plan... it would be wonderful and hilarious. She would appreciate if she'd been able to somehow sense his expression but she would have to do with his terrified screech once she did it. The likelihood of giving herself bleeding ears from that was extremely high. Was it worth the prize of giggling hysterically? Maybe. Doepaw would have to consider that.. it was something she'd never considered before... was it because she never had tried to prank someone? She had never tried to prank someone... It was yet again a strange phenomenon for the molly to comprehend and was glad that Frostpaw dragged her out of her thoughts by addressing the later part of her... ehm talk? Speech? Birds. Such horrid creatures and she was pleased that it sounded like Frostpaw wasn't a fan of them either. It would do no good if her friend all of a sudden decided to drag in a bird while they were sleeping and begin eating it in her nest... but at this point with all their accidents... he would probably just claim it was an 'accident.' Yet when he started talking about getting attacked by birds... so similar to her own incidents and then the big accident which had resulted in the death of her littermate, a visible and strong shudder went through her body. She had... brought this onto herself but it didn't mean she particularly had to like it very much if at all. "Birds... are hard," her voice had quieted down by a significant amount as she tried to push the shakiness away. It was bad and her shudders had gotten somewhat worse.. She did not like it. She had to appear strong, grow the spine she had lacked before she had arrived in Shadowclan. 'Show no weakness' had become a small mantra for her. "I had... an encounter with... a hawk.. before." It had been a hawk, Doepaw was quite sure that was what the winged predator had been. "Birds... are strange. Especially.. the bigger ones. You don't... hear them until they fly down." One of the biggest problems with blindness was lack of awareness of what happened above your head...above and outside of your senses. Trying her best to calm down, her body pressed closed to Frostpaw as the memory had rushed through her, the shudders were still running through her. It hurt still... Even so long ago. Drawing comfort from her friend... her friend, she finally rounded it up, "Nothing good.. came out of the... encounter. It scarred me. Despite not a big scar physically." It was a small scar from the talons that she knew was there but was not apparent at all unless someone else was grooming her neck. "They're... vicious."

Arie
June 22nd, 2020, 07:41 AM
-- chaton --

Mountainmist was lounging outside the nursery the heavily pregnant molly slowly flicking her tail. Cloudberry had been snoozing inside the nursery and the black she-cat didn't have the heart to wake her. Instead... it was here outside in camp and just exploring. With her eyes. She would prefer if she didn't have to move as she'd settled down quite comfortably with her expanding belly. It seemed it hadn't grown much while in Windclan, but now it was taking up a whole lot of space and a whole lot of energy to move around. As she'd mentioned... to her former apprentice long ago, these kits were sure to end up taking the life out of her. Looking around she was wondering if she could be bothered to go up there. Yet spotting a warrior with some kind of forest bird in their mouth, she lifted her large tail in a small greeting. "You willing to share that with me?" she called out. She hoped she would. Food without having to get it yourself was the best.

Tigerstorm0926
June 22nd, 2020, 09:19 AM
(Sorry about replying so late Cougar)
"Ok!" Viperkit replied. He hit the miss ball back to Clawkit.

stag
June 22nd, 2020, 09:20 AM
*He'd ht it back* Nice hit Viper-kit! Tigerstorm0926

Tigerstorm0926
June 22nd, 2020, 09:22 AM
"Thanks!" Viperkit meowed. He hit the ball towards Clawkit.
Cougar

stag
June 22nd, 2020, 09:27 AM
*He'd grabed it he hit it hard at the ground* Tigerstorm0926

Mayflower
June 22nd, 2020, 10:06 AM
Stormkit shook her head slightly, her too-big ears flopping, before resting her eyes on Lightningkit. She grinned and pretended to be uninterested in her sister as she shuffled sideways towards Lightingkit. "I don't even know what a wale is but I don't think you all look like one. I think you look like TARGETS!" The smokey kit cackled and launched herself onto Lightningkit, squeezing her as she landed.

After giving Lightningkit a totally surprise tackle-hug, Stormkit turned her gaze onto Hailkit and Strikekit. Those two didn't understand the importance of the tackle. It was tradition! How else are you supposed to greet people? Hearing Hail use the M word, Storm's ears turned back. She placed a paw to her chest and dramatically sighed, looking at Hailkit. "Hailkit, I can't even believe you would... WASM me like this!" The she-kit was fairly certain she had heard Tempest say it before. Hopefully it meant betray. Storm dropped her act and made a leap for the two, aiming for a two for one deal on tackling your siblings.
Scum Slushie Wings x ghostie

Undertaker
June 22nd, 2020, 10:49 AM
When he started talking about ripples, it was Doepaw's turn to end up confused. Ripples? Was it something sighties saw in water? She knew of the sound waves which was the echos she heard whenever she was just... trying to see more or less. "Ripples?" she voiced, her face screwed up in confusion. She knew of water and the ripples but... the connection didn't make sense to her. It seemed a strange phenomenon but she assumed that would be a technical language barrier. They used different analogies to describe the same scenario because they were only used to describing a scenario from their own point of view. It was... strange. Yet so was everything when it came to a blind cat, Doepaw was quite aware of that already. Flicking her ears back and forth she considered his question.
It was a complex one... that if she and he spoke at the same time would the sound merge and disappear? Her eyes were draw together and nose scrunched up trying to think about it. "Sounds... don't.. disappear. There's always.. sounds... it never stops. It is just... different channels. I can.. decide to... listen into... what you're... saying... or focus... on the sounds... around me. They reach me... automatically... but I can... tune into them... and get a better... idea of where... I am... or I can... focus on your... voice and pick... up every word." It was very similar to selective hearing, and some might describe it as that, but it wasn't to Doepaw. It was just... how she saw the world. This was how she operated.
"However.. many sounds can make... it harder... for a specific... sound to reach.. your ears. Some sounds... like the echoes.. are more subdued. Require greater.. focus to find." It was why she so very often struggled with finding her way around in camp. She would be drowned by the voices of spoken word, and thereby most often struggle with tapping away from the channels in her head. It required focus both of them. Ears flicking back and forth she tried to angle them away from where a high pitched squeak came from.
They were quite far away from the nursery but her ears were still more sensitive... especially in a newer environment, and maybe before they spoke all too loudly she should voice it. "Sensitive ears... aren't exactly... a blessing. It was... how I adapted... to life without... sight yes... but it's... not without... it's issues. My ears... being sensitive can sometimes... bleed from.. too high pitched.... sounds. A blood vessel... bursts. Usually... ruins my other... senses." It was hard... when it came to blood. To some cats it might end up blinding them if it was a wound placed around their ears, however for Doe, it ruined her sense of smell completely and she was forced to rely on her sense of touch and one functional ear. She preferred not for that to happen and it had only happen a few times throughout her life but it was because she had become extremely aware of it. "Blood is a strong... smell and... it usually drowns out... my scent of.. smell and my hearing... depending on the... ear. That was... in part why... I sometimes close... my ears.. Despite it... maybe weakning me... it is preferable... over having to get... my ears... checked." Life wasn't all that easy... but Doepaw had gotten quite used to it and with that all said, the tabby molly made her way back to Beastspark slowly clearing a spot for herself using her paws to clear out the pine needles below her paws. Settling down she flicked her ears once again,
"I know some cats... who rely on their... sense of touch... for everything. Each of us... have our own... way of coping with... our lack of sight... or lack of sense for... that very thing." One thing though, that Doepaw was quite happy for was that she wasn't deaf. Her littermate, Dovekit had been deaf... and it had been the detriment of her, and also the death of her sister... "I'm happy... I can hear.. makes life... easier despite... every struggle." That was the truth, the essence of it. Yet she was tired of not exactly talking but more or less... explaining everything. She wanted a small break and therefore directed her blind gaze onto Beastspark. "How is it... to see though? I was... born blind... so I have no... idea what... is often being... described." It was an interesting change to the conversation... she knew what it was like to see as a blind cat... it was sure to be different for the deputy who was a normal sighted cat who must rely on his sight for well... mundane tasks. It was fascinating to Doepaw, despite the fact that she in truth was scared of what it would be like to see. After... a bad time in a dream, she even dream with her eyes closed so she wouldn't be able to see. But hearing it in words might make it easier for her and so she took in a deep breath and made herself comfortable waiting for Beastspark to continue.

Beastspark was getting this feeling that they were literally just confusing the hell out of each other. Was it because he wasn't blind? Beastspark knew that he was a little daft, but he felt he was intelligent enough to get the big picture. Yet he couldn't comprehend half of what Doepaw was trying to tell him. What was a channel? He could sort of understood what she was talking about when it came to tuning in and out of something, he could do that with his ears as well. Probably not as well as she could, but enough. Most of everything else went straight over his head.

His ears flicker mildly unease as she spoke about breaking a blood vessel. Beastspark knew that her ears were important to her, but not how important. How was it that harming her ears would mess with the other senses? Oh? She means the scent, was it all blood, or were they talking about the blood that came from her? He's smelt blood, with Icestar in charge they were always smelling blood. However, it was a scent he had gotten used to no matter how strong?

He wondered if they could work on that somehow, he was never too certain about the next cat who'd tick off his leader. If Doepaw really couldn't stand blood, he was worried about how she'd do in an actual battle. ThunderClan's only had one battle with ShadowClan, Beastspark was unable to recall if he had seen Doepaw for it, he had been too busy to take notice of pelts. ThunderClan had been more or less defeated, they'd have to work hard to make sure that doesn't happen with Doepaw.

"Hahaha! That not a question I've ever been asked before." Beastspark chuckled softly, what was it like to see.

"I'm not the best when it comes to explaining stuff like this, yet for me, it's like an explosion of colors and shapes in all different sizes. The sun, the sky, flowers, there's a new color to explore. Some things I see, like kits playing or elders grooming each other, the bring a sense of calmness, duty, and beauty with them." he answered lamely, "As great as seeing is, it's can also problematic. Sometimes it lies to you, brings about fear and distrust, and some of the sights can easily destroy the spirit." His tail curled tightly behind him.

"Yet, I can say that about every sense, it has it ups and its downs. I'll agree with you about hearing, seeing would be rather bland without the sounds to accompany it." Or at least that how it was to him. He could go through not talking, not smelling, even not seeing, but sound to him was something vital.

"I know that you were formally a warrior," the deputy began after she's done talking, "But how well can you fight?" They've been talking a lot about how she can see, but battling and seeing were a little different. Beastspark's always been caught by at least two opponents in the last few raids, it was always RiverClan as well. Either way, he found it rough to keep up even with his eyesight. He could only imagine how it would be without her eyes.

stag
June 22nd, 2020, 11:06 AM
Viper-kit I hear something! *Claw-kit entered the clearing*

Tigerstorm0926
June 22nd, 2020, 12:15 PM
Viperkit meowed in surprise as he leaped up into the air to get the ball, missed, and landed flat on his back. Cougar

dino.
June 22nd, 2020, 12:22 PM
[ Wings Scum Mayflower x ghostie ]

----Rumblekit----

"I dare you to tell Mama!" he crowed over his shoulder to Hailkit. "In fact, I triple-dog dare you. Then I can impress her with my big words!" As if expecting his brother to do just that, he flopped down and started fiddling with his mohawk, trying to make it stick up further than it usually did. Apparently, his efforts were in vain, because a second later he dropped his paws and pounced on a nearby feather.
"I have an idea!" he announced a moment later, glancing up from his catch. "Let's play tag! Whoever loses has to eat, uh, that worm!" He flung out a paw to point at the lonely pink creature nearly hidden in the dirt.

Mango
June 22nd, 2020, 12:52 PM
Lightbubble tilted his head. Now this was a question he did have to think about a little bit. "Well.... I know I'd never been completely straight. In my apprenticehood I did have feelings and attractions towards she-cats, one in particular, actually, but that's a story for another time. I had the same feelings and attractions towards toms. So I suppose then, I was bisexual. But then well.... as time went on.... my attraction towards females just kind of.... dwindled. Like... it just wasn't there anymore." Lightbubble gave a small shrug of his shoulders with a toothy grin. "Toms just became more of my type, and while yes, I do love she-cats and do not discriminate them at all, They're only friend material for me. And I can just tell that there's a tom out there somewhere meant to be my soulmate. Plus, just between you and me, toms are a whole lot easier to understand than she-cats." He snickered, a little joke to add onto the end of his discussion. "But if you don't want to go by labels, then don't! What you feel just depends on what you feel, and that's what you feel. You get me?"

Croakingpaw gave a nod,” I understand that. My problem is I’m not sure if I am bisexual or pansexual. I have a crush on a she-cat and a tom, but I don’t really know any non-binary or genderfluid cats enough to know if I can crush on them or not.” he confessed

Pluto
June 22nd, 2020, 12:56 PM
[ Arie bmkmb ]

Flintfreckle stood up from where he had drowsed lazily in the shade. He didn’t know how long he had simply lied there, but he did know now that his paws were tingling with unused energy. While he stretched, his muddled thoughts, still drowsy from sleep as he blinked grogginess away, became sharper, his eyes scanning the clearing almost involuntarily. His gaze caught on Frostpaw a little ways away, and he spotted another she-cat apprentice beside him. Flintfreckle could barely refrain from quirking an eyebrow. Was he gonna have to y’all with Frostpaw about she-cats?! The beginning of a smile quirked the sides of his maw up and he padded closer. Flintfreckle wasn’t sure he knew the other she-cat his apprentice was with, but he would let his apprentice make introductions. “Hey Frostpaw. What’s happening over here?” He asked, unable to yawn once more. He was somehow still slightly tired from his nap but maybe a talk with the apprentices would wake him up.

Wings
June 22nd, 2020, 01:09 PM
[ Slushie Mayflower x ghostie Scum ]
-Strikekit-

Her tail hovered just above the grassy ground as it always did. She watched as Tempestkit made the word 'wale' into an insult, she couldn't help but look more annoyed. Then Stormkit going on to use the 'insult.' Yep, she knew it, she was surrounded by idiots!
"Do you even know what the word wale means?" They probably thought it was some sort of insult, which of course it wasn't, it was just someone saying that they choose something.

Strikekit watched as Hailkit even so slowly came around to her backside, most likely to hide from what was Stormkit. She turned her head a little to see him better. "I'm fine." Then, her head calmly returned to it's former position, though, Lightningkit had come to the other side of her body. Great, she wanted to get tackled. As the Stormkit tackled Lightningkit, Strikekit moved away and turned to face them. The only way Stormkit was going to tackle her was by surprise, and there wouldn't be much surprise right now.
The ebony she looked at Stormkit with confusion, wasm? even se didn't know what the word meant probably because Tempestkit probably made it up or something. She rolled that one off just because she wouldn't have any sort of comeback to it.

Oh HELL NAH. Strikekit's eyes grew wide as Stormkit made her leap towards them. Backing up quickly, she left Hailkit pretty much in the strike zone.

Arie
June 22nd, 2020, 01:43 PM
Beastspark was getting this feeling that they were literally just confusing the hell out of each other. Was it because he wasn't blind? Beastspark knew that he was a little daft, but he felt he was intelligent enough to get the big picture. Yet he couldn't comprehend half of what Doepaw was trying to tell him. What was a channel? He could sort of understood what she was talking about when it came to tuning in and out of something, he could do that with his ears as well. Probably not as well as she could, but enough. Most of everything else went straight over his head.

His ears flicker mildly unease as she spoke about breaking a blood vessel. Beastspark knew that her ears were important to her, but not how important. How was it that harming her ears would mess with the other senses? Oh? She means the scent, was it all blood, or were they talking about the blood that came from her? He's smelt blood, with Icestar in charge they were always smelling blood. However, it was a scent he had gotten used to no matter how strong?

He wondered if they could work on that somehow, he was never too certain about the next cat who'd tick off his leader. If Doepaw really couldn't stand blood, he was worried about how she'd do in an actual battle. ThunderClan's only had one battle with ShadowClan, Beastspark was unable to recall if he had seen Doepaw for it, he had been too busy to take notice of pelts. ThunderClan had been more or less defeated, they'd have to work hard to make sure that doesn't happen with Doepaw.

"Hahaha! That not a question I've ever been asked before." Beastspark chuckled softly, what was it like to see.

"I'm not the best when it comes to explaining stuff like this, yet for me, it's like an explosion of colors and shapes in all different sizes. The sun, the sky, flowers, there's a new color to explore. Some things I see, like kits playing or elders grooming each other, the bring a sense of calmness, duty, and beauty with them." he answered lamely, "As great as seeing is, it's can also problematic. Sometimes it lies to you, brings about fear and distrust, and some of the sights can easily destroy the spirit." His tail curled tightly behind him.

"Yet, I can say that about every sense, it has it ups and its downs. I'll agree with you about hearing, seeing would be rather bland without the sounds to accompany it." Or at least that how it was to him. He could go through not talking, not smelling, even not seeing, but sound to him was something vital.

"I know that you were formally a warrior," the deputy began after she's done talking, "But how well can you fight?" They've been talking a lot about how she can see, but battling and seeing were a little different. Beastspark's always been caught by at least two opponents in the last few raids, it was always RiverClan as well. Either way, he found it rough to keep up even with his eyesight. He could only imagine how it would be without her eyes.

'An explosion of colours and shapes.' It was interesting to listen to, every cat she'd asked this very strange question so far seemed to be giving her different views on it. His chuckle did make her let out her own laugh though and Doepaw flickered her ears in mild amusement. "Guess... you've not met... many blind cats... either." It was a strange thing... she'd only met one so far in her life. Quailsnap from Riverclan and he hadn't exactly been made blind voluntarily. Being born blind provided challenges and difficulties from the start... but she had gotten used to it.
As well as you could considering the circumstances. Learning how to function without sight without already having attuned senses was something she was blessed not having to go through. Contemplating his explaining of sight, was truly perplexing to her. She could smell the flowers, could feel the sun on her back and register the sensation of when it was light outside and when it was dark with the little bit of light perception she still had remaining in her eyes.
The only thing she struggled with was the sky... which usually was something she preferred to not be able to sense. She wished she could, that her senses somehow could stretch vertically instead of horizontally. Yet it was not to be the case and it was most certainly where sighted cats had the advantage of blind cats. If there was no movement, no sound of breath, nothing alerting her to anything in the sky... she would never realise it was there.
"All of these... things can be seen... scented...felt and... tasted," she murmured quietly. Sight... it was a terrifying concept. The thought of grooming yourself and being actually able to see the mess she was making for the fur had her flicking her ears. It was all so strange the way they described everything they talked about, trying to just... avoid the harsh facts and pampering it up to help each other fill in the holes that as lacked. "It is... strange to think... something others rely... on so heavily... is a bad thing. Something that is... a disadvantage to lack... being a disadvantage in itself." Yet there was the same issues with her hearing... Sounds could and would lie, they could be manipulated to create an opportunity for other movement and just as loud sounds to be produced.
"I don't know... how well seeing and... hearing works... but... my sister was deaf. It was her... downfall. Being unable... to hear the hawk's swoop." It was said in a quiet yet strong voice. She couldn't let this fear... of birds of all things become apparent. She had her goals and working around that phobia was one of them. Learning how to manage it, how to defeat it.
Yet at Beastspark's question the apprentice let out a harsh laugh. "I was... a warrior for a total of.. 2 seconds. I was.. not ready by then... had not even got... to taking... my assessment. Had been out... on a hunt with Flintspirit... then the next day... warrior ceremony." It was frustrating for her still to think about. She had not been ready despite being given the name, and then getting demoted all over... Not exactly something she had liked. "Yes... Despite how well... I hear... fighting has never... been my strong suit." It was harder for her to learn than any other area of expertise. For hunting where patterns and knowledge was useful she could just spend hours on listening and learning on her own. It was not like that for battle training, rather the contrary. It was something that REQUIRED sight in order to be able to perfect. Or even just to learn.
It was... harder for her to learn. A lot of moves - from what Flintspirit had described during their training sessions - had been based on movements in the air, the flash of a paw... Things she had no time to register nor observe without the ability to see.
"I can... fight. But it... is harder for me... than hunting... by a long shot. Hunting I can... learn on my own. Develop my own... techniques and abilities to listen and... hunt with precision. Fighting... doesn't fit that... well into... being blind. I can... but it takes longer... for me to learn... how to fight than anything...else." Time... time... It was all about time. Just time. It took time for everything, but her knowledge of fighting was the one that took the longest. "A lot of... fighting doesn't... make sounds... nor is capable of being... felt. It makes... it a whole other... challenge to overcome."
Because that was what it was. A challenge. A jump she could not yet jump, but she would overcome. A stepping stone to the future she was aiming for. It would be a struggle, that she knew, bu it would show everyone else that despite taking longer, just because you could not see... It didn't hold you back. "Movements are... not hearble. But rather... based on visuals. Doesn't lend itself... to not being able to see the.. movements." She truly hoped she was able to explain it in a way that made sense for the deputy and not just... another confusing round of analogies like they'd done just moments before. "So yes... I can fight. But... not as well.. as anyone with sight," she rounded up.

Exis
June 22nd, 2020, 02:51 PM
Blackpaw was sitting atop his rock with Frecklepaw. They both scanned the clearing, looking for something amiss.
The Shadow Flower

The Shadow Flower
June 22nd, 2020, 02:56 PM
Blackpaw was sitting atop his rock with Frecklepaw. They both scanned the clearing, looking for something amiss.
The Shadow Flower
BerryPaw would spot Black and pad over softly, a plump squirrel in her mouth.
Hey.

Exis
June 22nd, 2020, 02:58 PM
BerryPaw would spot Black and pad over softly, a plump squirrel in her mouth.
Hey.
Blackpaw turned and nodded to Frecklepaw, who knew something was going on between the two. Freckle jumped down and padded away without a word. “Hey Berrypaw, how are you?” He wasn’t exactly cheerful, still in the surveying mode. The darker side of him still had a hold.

The Shadow Flower
June 22nd, 2020, 03:11 PM
Blackpaw turned and nodded to Frecklepaw, who knew something was going on between the two. Freckle jumped down and padded away without a word. “Hey Berrypaw, how are you?” He wasn’t exactly cheerful, still in the surveying mode. The darker side of him still had a hold.
Berrypaw would grin at him.
Same as usual!
*sing song*
Ignoring my physcological problems!

Exis
June 22nd, 2020, 03:18 PM
Berrypaw would grin at him.
Same as usual!
*sing song*
Ignoring my physcological problems!
Blackpaw laughed and padded the rock beside him. “Well I don’t really ignore mine so much as I just leave them be.” You like me here don’t lie. Rakta said. Shut up.

Wolfgirl8
June 22nd, 2020, 03:26 PM
Ughhh what to do this is so boring! The yellow she-kit glanced grumpily around. I should probably make some "friends" Marigoldkit thinks saltily. Hmph. Scanning the nursery with her sharp eyes. Marigoldkit spots the opening to..the outside world. To freedom, and away from all these softies she thinks sneering.

stag
June 22nd, 2020, 03:28 PM
HA! *claw-kit waited for Viper-kit*

The Shadow Flower
June 22nd, 2020, 03:29 PM
Blackpaw laughed and padded the rock beside him. “Well I don’t really ignore mine so much as I just leave them be.” You like me here don’t lie. Rakta said. Shut up.
BerryPaw would twitch her ear.
Hey, Black?
Why do you do that thing where you're just silent?
Are you just thinking, or.. it's just kinda unnerving.

Exis
June 22nd, 2020, 03:32 PM
BerryPaw would twitch her ear.
Hey, Black?
Why do you do that thing where you're just silent?
Are you just thinking, or.. it's just kinda unnerving.
Blackpaw’s attention snapped to Berrypaw and he quickly jumped down from his rock. Now standing right in front of her he looked down at her with a bit of hurt in his eyes, “Do I scare you?” He asked.

The Shadow Flower
June 22nd, 2020, 03:43 PM
Blackpaw’s attention snapped to Berrypaw and he quickly jumped down from his rock. Now standing right in front of her he looked down at her with a bit of hurt in his eyes, “Do I scare you?” He asked.
Berry would hesitate a second before pawing him on the ear.
Of course not!
It makes me worried for you!
Not of you!

You're my best friend.
I'd never be scared of you.

Exis
June 22nd, 2020, 03:49 PM
Berry would hesitate a second before pawing him on the ear.
Of course not!
It makes me worried for you!
Not of you!

You're my best friend.
I'd never be scared of you.
Blackpaw buries his head in the fun on Berrypaw’s shoulder. He wanted to voice that he just wanted to protect her, or to cry because of the emptiness inside of him that he felt all the time, but he couldn’t. Instead he sat down and wrapped a paw around her, wanting just to have someone there to keep him together.

(Oh jeez this poor phycopath)

teddy.
June 22nd, 2020, 03:50 PM
Lightningkit awoke from her slumber with a looooong yawn. Her snout was wide, large ears perked forwards to listen to whatever the day had to offer!
The blind kitten shuffled and ruffled in her nest, climbing out of it with a slight struggle but only thanks to the tricky moss! Small bits of dried moss clung to her scruffy grey fur, making the young she-cat look more than unkempt...
With one last plop, she had landed out of the nest! "Today shall be a good day," She meowed idly, to herself or to anyone who bothered to lend an ear.

{ Open! }

Wolfgirl8
June 22nd, 2020, 03:53 PM
Spotting the blind kit Marigoldkit got curious, I mean how do you move if you can't see. Hmm well might be a good time to try and make some "friends". Marigoldkit got up and swaggered over to Lightningkit. "Hi there," Marigoldkit says slightly snarkily. Scum

teddy.
June 22nd, 2020, 03:56 PM
Spotting the blind kit Marigoldkit got curious, I mean how do you move if you can't see. Hmm well might be a good time to try and make some "friends". Marigoldkit got up and swaggered over to Lightningkit. "Hi there," Marigoldkit says slightly snarkily. Scum

Her large ears honed in on the voice, a smile tugging at her lips. "Hello!" Lightningkit chirped, shifting to stand on her long limbs. It wasn't often cats approached her, not with three overbearing siblings in your constant shadow. "I'm lightningkit," She said, blinking milky blue eyes.

Wolfgirl8
June 22nd, 2020, 04:03 PM
"Hmm...cool, my names Marigoldkit the one and only," Marigoldkit says dramatically thought looking curiosly into her milky eyes. Hmm odd I kinda like this kit...she's intresting? No thats not it. Oh she must be strong to survive with...no eyes? Is that how it's described? Well...hmm maybe we can be friends..no...acquaintances. Yeh that sounds good. "How do you survive with no...working eyes?" Marigoldkit asks intrested. How would she fight and hunt, Marigoldkiy asks herself. Scum

teddy.
June 22nd, 2020, 04:25 PM
"Hmm...cool, my names Marigoldkit the one and only," Marigoldkit says dramatically thought looking curiosly into her milky eyes. Hmm odd I kinda like this kit...she's intresting? No thats not it. Oh she must be strong to survive with...no eyes? Is that how it's described? Well...hmm maybe we can be friends..no...acquaintances. Yeh that sounds good. "How do you survive with no...working eyes?" Marigoldkit asks intrested. How would she fight and hunt, Marigoldkiy asks herself. Scum

The question was a common one but she didn't expect it to be asked so quickly, nor worded in such a way. Lightningkit huffed, pulling a small clump of moss out from the side of her flank. "The same way you can with your eyes closed," She replied, a slight venom to her words. "I have whiskers, a nose, ears! I have paws and a body, I have a tail and a snout. I can do everything you can but just in the dark."

Wolfgirl8
June 22nd, 2020, 04:32 PM
Surprised at the venom in Lightningkit's voice Marigoldkit stared at her dumbly for a good few seconds. I didn't think this kit would have venom in her. I definitly like this kit. Marigoldkit cocked her head trying to decide how to respond..a rare thing. Hmm what to say I want this kit on my good side. "...Which makes it even more impressive...will you teach me?" Marigoldkit replied. perfect! This is a rare chance to learn how to fight blind, a possible asset in a battle. Which will be to become the greatest warrior. I'm going to make this kit...my "friend". I mean that's what i'm supposed to do right? Scum (Maybe they become friends Marigoldkit needs some plus someone nice to keep her in check)

wren
June 22nd, 2020, 04:42 PM
Acornfall observed his surroundings, the lulling sounds of friendly chatter eased him into a sense of dull thought. Ever since meeting houndpaw he realized actually how lonely he was, the boredom of day to day merging into his warrior duties, eating, sleeping and repeating the process. There was that aching loneliness that he so wished he could fill, Pineclaw warded off most of those feelings and yet he still felt alone. His home wasn’t actually a home. Not the one you’d think about being a young kit when everybody was friendly and everybody loved each other. Rather you’d grow up feeling that way and overtime realize how lonely you were, thought it dawned on him that maybe not everyone grew up to that. Some had those closed friendgroups.

The warriors tail curled in distress. There was a level of faking it that one could muster, he knew others were hurting and going through their own struggles but could you really fake being alone? Eventually that feeling of emptiness must eat you up and day after day wear down that mask. Well at least it had for him.

The caramel warrior rose from his spot dropping down into a stretch, he would go for a walk perhaps. He didn’t enjoy thinking this way, it always wore down on his usually upbeat attitude. He couldn’t let himself fall into some sort of depressive mood over it. Rather it was simply something he must overcome. Learn to live with, move on from. Perhaps he’d work at making friends today. Or at least get the ground rules of doing so, he was never good at that small talk thing.

teddy.
June 22nd, 2020, 05:25 PM
Once again, Lightningkit blinked.
She shook her head, a small scoff to her lips. "How can I teach you? Your mentor will enjoy the euphemism, I'm sure! But as of right now we're kittens, I dont know anything as much as the next cat!" Lightning huffed, slowly calming down. A ting of pity laid in the bottom of her stomach, regret bubbling up. "I didn't mean to snap like that," Lightning shuffled over to where she assumed Marigoldkit was, briefly touching the tip of her snout to her shoulder, "I'm just a bit cranky in the mornings!"

Wolfgirl8

Madelaine
June 22nd, 2020, 05:29 PM
Citrusflower padded out of the nursery and sat down beide the den, looking up at Icestar with her eyeless gaze. There wasn't many clanmates, so ot was good to hear another one. Hopefully there wouldn't be any problems. She hated when cats misbehaved, especially kits. Citrusflower wanted to make sure no kit got into trouble.

pidgeon
June 22nd, 2020, 05:31 PM
Icestar was pleased to see all the kits present. She looked down at them, and to the mentors she had selected for them.

"These kits have all reached six moons of age, and are ready to begin their training to become full ShadowClan warriors.

Some of you I have already assigned apprentices to, but many apprentices have gone missing this moon, so reassignments are in order.

Cottonkit [ MagicCat99 ], from this moment onwards, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Cottonpaw. Your mentor will be Twistedflame [ AJtheWarr10r ]. I trust that he will teach you ferocity.

Moonkit [ Dawneye ], from today forwards, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Moonpaw. I'm assigning Meadowsong [ Echobreeze ] to be your mentor. I hope you will listen well.

Foggykit [ Elementals ], from this day forward, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Foggypaw. Fireflight [ Invisible sandwich ] will be your mentor. I trust she will teach you all that she knows.

Pinekit [ .Bread. ], from today onward, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Pinepaw. Your mentor will be Whitefeather [ Skye ]. I trust you will learn swiftly.

Stemkit [ Zesty Mango ], starting today until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Stempaw. I'm assigning Honeysnake [ Beau ] to be your mentor. I trust that he will teach you well.

Rabbitkit [ PeppermintRabbit ], from this point onwards, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Rabbitpaw. Your mentor will be Ravenstorm [ Quailsong ]. Ravenstorm, keep a closer eye on this one than your last apprentice.

Thornkit [ FireSandwich ], from this moment onwards, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Thistlepaw. There is already an apprentice named Thornpaw, so a new name is required. Your mentor will be Doveheart [ Willowfern ]. I trust she will teach you better than she taught her last apprentice.

Venomkit [ Cucumberr ], from today forwards, until you receive your warrior name, you will be called Venompaw. I'm assigning Honeycreeper [ Rainquail ] to be your mentor. You've shown your enthusiasm--I trust you'll keep that up in your training."

She paused to take a breath and let the new apprentices touch noses with their mentors. These ceremony meetings always exhausted her, but they were necessary.

Exis
June 22nd, 2020, 05:32 PM
Blackpaw sat, happy about the new blood in the apprentice den.

(Open)

Dawneye
June 22nd, 2020, 05:34 PM
Moonpaw excitedly padded up to her Mentor Meadowsong "H-hello! I-I'm Moonkit- no wait sorry Moonpaw! I can't wait to talk to you more!" she purred and lifted her nose to touch with her mentor
Hazel Nut

Abyssopelagic
Honeycreeper felt giddy as he approached his new apprentice Venompaw. "I look foward to training you."
Cucumberr

Mango
Beau

Stempaw felt a sigh of relief to learn she had a tough mentor,” Don’t go easy on me, I want to be a warrior as soon as possible, but only if I’m ready. I know how to hunt already, but I’ve only caught a toad, being restricted to camp. I’m ready to be pushed so hard that I’ll cry myself to sleep.“ she meowed dipping her head in respect to Honeysnake.

RedHead
June 22nd, 2020, 05:37 PM
Croakingpaw gave a nod,” I understand that. My problem is I’m not sure if I am bisexual or pansexual. I have a crush on a she-cat and a tom, but I don’t really know any non-binary or genderfluid cats enough to know if I can crush on them or not.” he confessed

Lightbubble nodded along to the younger cat's words, flicking his tail before responding. "Well, seems like you've got it pretty figured out so far. But that is a bit of a bump in the road, not being able to know because you haven't been given the chance." The creamy tabby fell silent for a moment, before giving a shrug and a grin, turning to meet Croakingpaw's eyes. "If you really want to know though, I could help you go and search out cats of those particular identities and see how you.... feel about them once you get to know them a bit." Lightbubble then lay his head on his paws, giving another shrug. "Or you can just let time play it out and see if you ever end up meeting a cat of that identity at some point. Just depends on if you want official closure right this instant or not."

aloeforurburn
June 22nd, 2020, 05:38 PM
Honeycreeper felt giddy as he approached his new apprentice Venompaw. "I look foward to training you."
Cucumberr
Venompaw padded over to her new mentor "Thank you, I look forward to being your apprentice"she said to the black tom, she showed a calm face when talking to her mentor but on the inside she had all kinds of feelings, scared, excited, nervous Rainquail

ChillCat
June 22nd, 2020, 05:38 PM
I'm an apprentice now! Rabbitpaw was ecstatic. He didn't know Ravenstorm, but hoped they would be a good mentor. He padded around the clearing, waiting for his new mentor to find him. Quailsong

Mango
June 22nd, 2020, 05:40 PM
Lightbubble nodded along to the younger cat's words, flicking his tail before responding. "Well, seems like you've got it pretty figured out so far. But that is a bit of a bump in the road, not being able to know because you haven't been given the chance." The creamy tabby fell silent for a moment, before giving a shrug and a grin, turning to meet Croakingpaw's eyes. "If you really want to know though, I could help you go and search out cats of those particular identities and see how you.... feel about them once you get to know them a bit." Lightbubble then lay his head on his paws, giving another shrug. "Or you can just let time play it out and see if you ever end up meeting a cat of that identity at some point. Just depends on if you want official closure right this instant or not."

Croakingpaw gave a nod to Lightbubble, what he said made sense,” I guess I want it to happen more naturally. “ he decided as he realized just how grateful he was to the tom who helped confirm his thoughts.

ChillCat
June 22nd, 2020, 05:41 PM
Ivyshade cheered on the new apprentices, energetic about the new warrior blood in the clan.

Mango
June 22nd, 2020, 05:43 PM
Croakingpaw gave a joyful cheer for the new apprentices.

Elementals
June 22nd, 2020, 05:45 PM
Invisible sandwich

The day where she would step up a rank to an apprentice had came. With the moons passing by in the nursery she had counted down to await for this very moment. Proud that she managed to get through step of being on her way to become a warrior, she felt pride glow in her chest as she looked at the sky to wonder if her kin was watching her. To her, some particular stars glowed a little brighter than last night. Foggypaw looked around the clearing as mentors met up with their apprentices. Foggypaw crossed her tail in hopes that she got a good mentor who could teach her how to be one of the best warriors. Looking around for a cat named Fireflight, Foggypaw twitched her tail excitedly. Wondering what would come during her apprenticeship, she finally found her mentor. Padding towards Fireflight with a new surge of energy she calmed herself down and forced herself to talk like a normal cat.

"Helloo, I am Foggypaw! I heard you are my mentor?" Foggypaw meowed with excitement.

RedHead
June 22nd, 2020, 05:51 PM
Mentallyunstable
(sorry this is so so so late and im not sure where you wanted it to take place but here you go anyways lol)

Scorchpaw was having trouble sleeping. Again. Rosedapple hadn't been around much. Neither had Freezepaw. And he felt really alone. Scorchpaw hated feeling alone. It was a bad feeling. Bad feelings were not allowed. Turning over in his nest, onto his stomach from his back, Scorchpaw spotted the dark pelt of Blackpaw, a shadowy blob within the already dark shadows of the apprentice's den. It was late, but.... Scorchpaw assumed the tom wouldn't mind being woken up by him. He shouldn't mind.... right?
Reaching out a paw, the large ginger tomcat poked Blackpaw's side, hissing out a whisper. "Hey Blackpaw. Are you awake?"

Wolfgirl8
June 22nd, 2020, 05:54 PM
Marigoldkit flinched at the touch then smiled slightly not wanting the other kit to think she was weird. " It's fine and I mean can you teach me...how to get around in darkness?" Marigoldkit asks. Usually if someone was on her bad side...she'd try and beat them up...but not today. "And maybe we can practice battle soon?" Marigoldkit asks smiling. Huh whats this odd feeling inside me, it all bubbly and warm. Is it happiness? The large yellow kit asks herself. Nah It's not. She says to herself providing herself her own answer. Scum

Exis
June 22nd, 2020, 05:55 PM
Blackpaw woke with a jolt, still tense from his Dark Forest training session. A couple new wounds on his body but nothing too serious. He turned to Scorchpaw and quickly shook the sleep off. “Hey Scorchy, couldn’t get enough of me diring the day could ya?” he smirked, pleased with his remark.
RedHead (it’s practically purrfect. Ok I hate myself for that)

Abyssopelagic
June 22nd, 2020, 05:58 PM
Venompaw padded over to her new mentor "Thank you, I look forward to being your apprentice"she said to the black tom, she showed a calm face when talking to her mentor but on the inside she had all kinds of feelings, scared, excited, nervous Rainquail
He stretched out his neck for the apprentice-mentor nose touch, allowing her to decide if she wanted to.
"I like your name, by the way. I bet you'll have a magnificent warrior name." Venom was a good prefix. A strong prefix.

Exis
June 22nd, 2020, 06:02 PM
Blackpaw wanted to walk up to congratulate his sister but realized this wasn’t the time.
Elementals

aloeforurburn
June 22nd, 2020, 06:03 PM
He stretched out his neck for the apprentice-mentor nose touch, allowing her to decide if she wanted to.
"I like your name, by the way. I bet you'll have a magnificent warrior name." Venom was a good prefix. A strong prefix.
She touched her nose with her mentor's "Thank you" she replied "I like your name also, so Honeycreeper...are we going to be starting training today?" she pondered. Most mentors start training immediatly after the ceremony...but each mentor is different.

pidgeon
June 22nd, 2020, 06:11 PM
[ Casper ]

Berrybounce shifted uncomfortably in her position, eyes darting from shadow to shadow on the wall. So Icestar was here after all. She watched her most recent inquirer, and gave them a quick smile on their way back. As the large she turned to her, the nerves that rushed through her were much, much worse than she'd thought. Even her positive vibe was slowly being crushed by the hard, chilling state her leader was giving her. Mouth a gape for a brief few seconds, she got straight to the point.
"I...I ran away. I'm so sorry Icestar, I didn't mean to. My mate disappeared, and I couldn't deal with it anymore so I went out to look for him. I asked around, and heard after a few moons that he'd made his way back here. So I came back." She gulped, carrying on, "I promise if I return to Shadowclan that I will serve you to the best of my ability, even if it means death. I will pledge my loyalty to you and show you that you can trust me. I know things. Being a loner for a while does that. I can help you, Icestar. I will support Shadowclan to my last breath." Hopefully that would be enough. The grey and cream birman's gaze lingered on the she-cat's cold, amber orbs, promising her life to her victory. Being who she was, she'd have no trouble carrying that out. She was a stubborn thing that went with the flow. And if the flow went one way, she would follow.

Icestar pondered for a moment. The she-cat seemed genuine, and she remembered her being a rather active member of the clan.
"Very well, you may rejoin. But if I remember correctly, your mate never did return. I've not seen him in moons." She wondered if that would change Berrybounce's mind about clan life. She hoped not, but it certainly wouldn't be the end of the world.

"Go get yourself readjusted to clan life, Berrybounce. Let your clanmates know of your return."

Abyssopelagic
June 22nd, 2020, 06:11 PM
"If you want! I'd like to, but if you'd rather take a little to settle into the apprentice den, I understand." He chirped.
He'd much rather start today in case something came up and he felt off next time she was due for training. It happened more often than he'd like to admit and he hated it.

Cucumberr

sunflowers.
June 22nd, 2020, 06:14 PM
Cascadespirit cheered for the new apprentices, the short furred gray toms orange eyes glowed. He missed Berrybounce. He hoped she was around somewhere.
Moon Lily

aloeforurburn
June 22nd, 2020, 06:17 PM
"If you want! I'd like to, but if you'd rather take a little to settle into the apprentice den, I understand." He chirped.
He'd much rather start today in case something came up and he felt off next time she was due for training. It happened more often than he'd like to admit and he hated it.

Cucumberr
''I would like to start today if that is fine with you..I can settle into the apprentice's den after the training'' she meowed Venompaw's ears twitched as she spoke.She would rather start today when she was energenic and know what to expect the next day then have tomorrow be the first day of training where she would be tired.

Banneret
June 22nd, 2020, 06:19 PM
Thorn- no, Thistlepaw glanced around uncertainly, looking for Doveheart. He coughed a few times, his throat seeming to remind him that he'd be a horrible warrior. He hoped Doveheart would understand.
Willowfern

Elementals
June 22nd, 2020, 06:28 PM
Mentallyunstable

Looking over the crowd, Foggypaw saw her brother. Bouncing with joy that they were the same rank, Foggy scream in happiness. "HI BLACKPAW!!!" she meowed.

Exis
June 22nd, 2020, 06:29 PM
Mentallyunstable

Looking over the crowd, Foggypaw saw her brother. Bouncing with joy that they were the same rank, Foggy scream in happiness. "HI BLACKPAW!!!" she meowed.
Blackpaw ran over and Hugged her, “I’m so proud of you Foggy. Your gonna do great!”

duckie
June 22nd, 2020, 07:23 PM
Frogpaw

Frogpaw wandered out of the apprentice den as the morning light was just barely beginning to peek through the dense foliage far above. She stretched each of her legs individually before glancing around the clearing in search of something to do. Her new mentor hadn't been doing much more than Timbergrowl had before he disappeared and Frogpaw was itching to really get her training started. Spotting one of her older brothers in the clearing, a grin crawled to her face and she quickly dropped into a crouch to begin creeping around the edge of camp. Once she placed herself behind him, she sprang out onto his back.

"Goooooood morning Lightbubble!" she exclaimed, falling off into the dirt with a laugh. She batted at him gently, still laying on her back, "What are you up to today?"

[ RedHead ]

Elementals
June 22nd, 2020, 07:40 PM
Blackpaw ran over and Hugged her, “I’m so proud of you Foggy. Your gonna do great!”

"Awww, thank you!" Foggypaw meowed as she hugged back her brother with happiness spilling out like a waterfall. "Now we can train a little more together and see if our mentors are alive."

Exis
June 22nd, 2020, 07:43 PM
"Awww, thank you!" Foggypaw meowed as she hugged back her brother with happiness spilling out like a waterfall. "Now we can train a little more together and see if our mentors are alive."
Blackpaw laughed, “Ill go easy one you for a bit but I’m sure one day you’ll be kicking my tail.”

panchiko
June 22nd, 2020, 07:47 PM
// Lynxpaw ((soft x thorn training session)) sorry it's so shortt! i've never been quite good with starters <3

the natural buzz of her surroundings made softheart at ease as she padded into the shadowclan training grounds with hurried pawsteps. she was ready to start her day off with another training session for her apprentice! "thornpaw!" she called out softly, "we're go-oing to do some more traini-i-ing today!" her paws itched to get her blood flowing with some battle moves, and it would be especially good for thornpaw to get in some basic battle training now before softheart tried to teach her anything else.

Elementals
June 22nd, 2020, 08:07 PM
Blackpaw laughed, “Ill go easy one you for a bit but I’m sure one day you’ll be kicking my tail.”

Foggypaw loved her adoptive brother with all her molecules that made her up. The thought of kicking his tail was probably one of the closest things to being a nightmare to her. "AHHH, I could never kick your tail Blackpaw!" Foggypaw meowed startled, "You will be the one always kicking me and that will never change!"Squinting her eyes shut and shaking off the terrifying thought she hugged her brother harder.

Bread
June 22nd, 2020, 08:16 PM
Pinepaw smirked as she was finally announced as an apprentice. She went off to find her mentor. In the crowd of cats, Pinepaw saw a cream cat, who she assumed was Whitefeather. The young apprentice walked in front of the she cat, and scanned her up and down. So this is my mentor? Pinepaw thought to herself.

Skye

Exis
June 22nd, 2020, 08:24 PM
Foggypaw loved her adoptive brother with all her molecules that made her up. The thought of kicking his tail was probably one of the closest things to being a nightmare to her. "AHHH, I could never kick your tail Blackpaw!" Foggypaw meowed startled, "You will be the one always kicking me and that will never change!"Squinting her eyes shut and shaking off the terrifying thought she hugged her brother harder.
Blackpaw felt bad, “Hey, you kicking my tail doesn’t mean I’m getting weaker, or that I’ll die. It just means your getting stronger, that’s all I want for you, to be able to handle yourself.” He held her tighter as well, hoping she would never need to defend herself.

gs29513
June 22nd, 2020, 08:26 PM
Maplepaw had been quietly listening to the meeting, and was surprised by how many kits were becoming apprentices. Quickly, he ran through the newly apprenticed in his mind, and was sad to see that Nightkit wasn't on the list. (OPEN)

cmdR_Paige
June 22nd, 2020, 08:26 PM
Pinepaw smirked as she was finally announced as an apprentice. She went off to find her mentor. In the crowd of cats, Pinepaw saw a cream cat, who she assumed was Whitefeather. The young apprentice walked in front of the she cat, and scanned her up and down. So this is my mentor? Pinepaw thought to herself.

Skye

"Hello, Pinepaw," Whitefeather said gently. She aimed to touch noses with her.

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 22nd, 2020, 08:30 PM
// Lynxpaw ((soft x thorn training session)) sorry it's so shortt! i've never been quite good with starters <3

the natural buzz of her surroundings made softheart at ease as she padded into the shadowclan training grounds with hurried pawsteps. she was ready to start her day off with another training session for her apprentice! "thornpaw!" she called out softly, "we're go-oing to do some more traini-i-ing today!" her paws itched to get her blood flowing with some battle moves, and it would be especially good for thornpaw to get in some basic battle training now before softheart tried to teach her anything else.

Thornpaw followed Softheart into the training grounds. Great, more training with her. She came to a halt, gritting her teeth every time she put weight on her right shoulder. She stood there, resting on her left, making sure there was no weight on her right shoulder so she wouldn't wince. "So, what are we doing?" Thornpaw asked, her voice cold and giving away her irritation.

Elementals
June 22nd, 2020, 08:46 PM
Blackpaw felt bad, “Hey, you kicking my tail doesn’t mean I’m getting weaker, or that I’ll die. It just means your getting stronger, that’s all I want for you, to be able to handle yourself.” He held her tighter as well, hoping she would never need to defend herself.

"Oh okay, sounds good then!" Foggypaw meowed as she bounced on her toes. "My mentor is busy right now so I guess I am gonna have a slight delay for my start of training."

Exis
June 22nd, 2020, 08:51 PM
"Oh okay, sounds good then!" Foggypaw meowed as she bounced on her toes. "My mentor is busy right now so I guess I am gonna have a slight delay for my start of training."
Blackpaw smiled, “I could show you around. Maybe even get you into training or take you on a patrol of the borders.” He said.

Wings
June 22nd, 2020, 09:13 PM
-Echopaw-
[ Zesty Mango Moon Lily ]

Padding out, Echopaw was glad to see the next patient wasn't all bloodied and mauled. Letting out a relaxing sigh, the actually almost 8 moon she padded over. She had been all stressed out with all the bad patients coming in, and on top of that Dewpaw had to ruin her first gathering. "What's wrong?" Echopaw generally couldn't see anything wrong with the tom, he looked perfectly fine physically.

--

[ alan bmkmb -Moon Lily ]

Giving her head and shoulders a quick shake, she came out of her dazed state. Forcing herself forward, she sat down beside Fleapaw, starting to chew up some poultice. "Sorry." She murmured through the bitter mush.
Looking away from Fleapaw, she flicked the mush onto tail, propping it up with her paws as she put the mush all around the wound. Looking at the mush for a second, she processed to cover it with thick cobwebs, that would probably hold it.
Moving back up to the top, she licking the remaining poultice onto the ear wound, covering it with cobwebs.
She had barely noticed as Fallenheart had walked in, only realizing he was here when Irisflame spoke.

--

[ it's both your turns! wren + Hazel Nut ]

Cobra
June 22nd, 2020, 09:38 PM
[ Wings ]

"Just came to see you, precious." Dewpaw purred. "How's it going? D'you want to go out somewhere? Chat a bit?" She's TOTALLY warming up to me, he thought. "Well?" What a beautiful, sweet she-cat!

Bread
June 22nd, 2020, 09:38 PM
"Hello, Pinepaw," Whitefeather said gently. She aimed to touch noses with her.

As Whitefeather touched her nose, Pinepaw flinched a bit. She still wasn't used to interacting with other cats, so it was still pretty awkward to her.

duCky
June 22nd, 2020, 09:59 PM
Cypresspaw padded over to the highbranch and sat down, cheering the new warriors names.

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 22nd, 2020, 10:20 PM
[ Open ]

Dovekit sat at the edge of the clearing, bored. She looked around, wondering if there was anyone to play or chat with.

Cobra
June 22nd, 2020, 10:21 PM
[ Dawneye ]

"Great!" Meadowsong purred. "Hey, did you know my paws were too big for me? I had to grow into them!" This she-cat was adorable. And almost exactly like her! "We should go on a tour of the territory." Aw, she was SO EXCITED.

Dawneye
June 22nd, 2020, 10:29 PM
Moonpaw looked a bit surprised at the warrior, awkwardly shuffling her paws from embarrassment "y-yeah we should, I'm excited... I hope my training continues for a while"

Hazel Nut

Cobra
June 22nd, 2020, 10:35 PM
[ Dawneye ]

"Of course, of course." Meadowsong meowed. "Let's go."

Elementals
June 22nd, 2020, 10:58 PM
Blackpaw smiled, “I could show you around. Maybe even get you into training or take you on a patrol of the borders.” He said.

"Oh that would be wonderful! Hehe, I would not have my apprenticeship delayed." Foggypaw smiled as Blackpaw offered to take her around. Warming up her exploration sense, she thought that she should be a little ready to learn about Shadowclan and how to be a warrior. "What should we do first? Since you have more knowledge than me about being an apprentice, I figured that you would know better than me."

pidgeon
June 22nd, 2020, 11:19 PM
"Speaking of cats going missing or slacking off, it is due to this that the following reassignments are being made.

Birchpaw [ ~RooRoo~ ], your new mentor is Darkfur [ Shiverr. ]

Frecklepaw [ Mentallyunstable ], your new mentor will be Sunfall [ ~Splash~ ]

Whitepaw [ Splashy ], I trust Crowskip [ Rainquail ] to complete your training.

Cypresspaw [ LionKitKat ], I'm assigning you to Forestfrost [ StealthWarrior ].

Thornpaw [ Lynxpaw ], your new mentor is Aldertrail [ Sparkling Flower ].

Maplepaw [ Corruptx ], you will be training with Fennelhaze [ chaton ].

Shrewpaw [ Sugarglider ], Driftstep [ Arie ] will be your new mentor.

Kestrelpaw [ ~Splash~ ], I'm assigning Doeflame [ Sugarglider ] to be your new mentor.

Finpaw [ Finpaw ], I'm assigning Sprigroot [ Fallen One ] as your new mentor." She paused again to allow the mentors and apprentices to greet each other. She flicked her tail as she thought out the rest of the things she had to announce.

"We have had some new arrivals to the clan, as I'm sure many of you already know."

"First of all, we welcome back Berrybounce [ Moon Lily ] and Cherrymist [ NIGHTOWL ], who have at last returned to the clan.

We have Doepaw [ Arie ], who has joined us from ThunderClan. Beastspark is mentoring her, and keeping an eye on her.

Also joining us is Rye, who shall be assigned the clan name of Ryekit. [ Sugarglider ].

And lastly we have Mountainmist [ Arie ] and Cherrypaw [ kittygirl ], who are joining us from WindClan. But of course, since we already have a Cherrypaw here, she will need a new name. Your name in this Clan will be Lilypaw, and Falcondive [ BILL. ] will be your new mentor. I know he will keep a close eye on you." She still had concern about WindClan cats since the Foxbite incident. She would have to tell the clan of that next, although most probably already knew. Word spreads fast. (Cats who have just joined, don't forget to submit a form for the allegiances!)

Abyssopelagic
June 22nd, 2020, 11:31 PM
Crowskip hopped up and padded to her new apprentice, a smile to her face and a spring in her step. "Hello, Whitepaw! I'm Crowskip, not some random cat, I promise!" Let's hope you won't need reassigning, she thought and stretched out to press noses.
Splashy

Arie
June 22nd, 2020, 11:39 PM
-- Sugarglider --

They were shocked... surprised even, to be given an apprentice. At Icestar's words Driftstep stood up and then looked over for their new apprentice... This would be interesting. Interesting was like.. not exactly the best to describe it but it would most certainly provide a challenge for the tabby warrior. Finally eyes landing on the apprentice they flicked their tail and walked over, touching their nose to Shrewpaw's. "Welll... Let's goo," they might be walking strangely... and look strange but they would do a fine job of making a warrior out of this one.

-

Doepaw flickered her ears a bit in surprise at Icestar's words... Given the deputy to watch over her. Yet she in truth hadn't expected to just be assigned to a random warrior and Beastspark had seemed nice and understanding from her chat with him, before and after her joining talk with the leader. So not letting any of the attention that was sure to be at the news of a new clan cat - a Thunderclan cat nonetheless - get to her she just sat there with her back straight and green unseeing eyes glancing forward. This was going to be interesting to learn from and she assumed getting a good teacher was a blessing contrary to getting a young, careless warrior who wouldn't even acknowledge that she didn't see the ways normal cats did. So deciding to remain quiet she just flickered her ears, the mass sound of paw steps as mentors greeted apprentices, grating on her ears.

kittygirl
June 22nd, 2020, 11:48 PM
Cherrypaw poked her head into the den before stepping in, she kept her head low and slowly stepped forward, she stared at icestar for a second before taking a deep breatjh, "h-hello icestar..i'm..cherrypaw...I came from-" cherrypaw paused for a second, she took a deep breath and gave a stern look, "My name is cherrypaw, I come from windclan. I was exiled due to another apprentice that was unable to control her foolish feelings for me and couldn't respect my boundaries." she started, "I know I have been exiled for two clans now...but please understand it's not my fault! i was to trusting and naive...and...i promise i've learned my lesson.." cherrypaw felt a lump rising in her throat again, she tried to push the erg to cry away, "icestar, I just want a clan...a place to call home! I promise i can make a good warrior, i just want a new life..i dont want to be remembered as a no good trouble maker...I want a new name...a new clan!" she pleaded, cherrypaw stepped closer and tried to shake the tears away, "Icestar...can I have that new here...in shadowclan...? I promise i wont disappoint you! i just want to grow and get my warrior name and have something to protect..to live for..a-and I clearly couldn't have that in riverclan or windclan..." cherrypaw had dipped her head and waited for a response from the shadowclan leader.

Casper

BEAR.
June 22nd, 2020, 11:52 PM
Huh?

Falcondive's ears flattened back as he was called as a new mentor. He hadn't really cared for dealing with Honeypaw's remaining training, Eaglepaw straight up vanished on him like a coward.. and now he had the WindClan reject. Great.

He wondered how long this 'Lilypaw' would hang around. Begrudgingly, he moved to touch his nose against hers. "We are heading out of camp as soon as this meeting is over."

Falcondive wanted to get this over with as soon as he could.. it was not like this was some kit fresh out of the nursery, he knew she had some experience under her pelt and that trying to change her narrow mindedness would not work. No, he would be quiet .. mostly, for this apprentice's sake.

StarClan, he wished they made this easy. There was no denying how wrong it felt to be attempting to train a she-cat improperly but he recognized how hopeless it was to fight a deaf fool.

[ kittygirl ]

kittygirl
June 23rd, 2020, 12:30 AM
Lilypaw nodded and trotted over to falcondive, she took a seat next to the warrior and tried not to look nervous, she sighed slightly and looked over at him, "don't worry my training won't take that long, i just need two patrols, a hunting lesson and battle training." she explained, she wanted to be a warrior as soon as possible. this...would be her new life.

BILL.

Exis
June 23rd, 2020, 12:38 AM
Frecklepaw stepped forward to see who his new mentor was.
~Splash~

BEAR.
June 23rd, 2020, 12:40 AM
"So you hardly got anything done." Whether or not it was her fault, Falcondive did not care. It was both their problems as unfortunate as that was, and he furrowed his brow. "We can talk more once the meeting is over."

[ kittygirl ]

Exis
June 23rd, 2020, 12:49 AM
"Oh that would be wonderful! Hehe, I would not have my apprenticeship delayed." Foggypaw smiled as Blackpaw offered to take her around. Warming up her exploration sense, she thought that she should be a little ready to learn about Shadowclan and how to be a warrior. "What should we do first? Since you have more knowledge than me about being an apprentice, I figured that you would know better than me."
Blackpaw thought for a moment, “We could check one border and then do some sparring, sound good?” He asked. Of course they would be waiting for the meeting to be over, no need to make Icestar think he didn’t care about what she had to say.

icepuddle
June 23rd, 2020, 01:03 AM
raven kit

the tom kit sighed and stretched as he yawned he shook his pitch black fur and looked around curiously

Exis
June 23rd, 2020, 01:08 AM
Blackpaw padded into the nursery. He hadn’t done this in awhile and felt as if the kits in here were getting rusty. “Anyone up for some training?” He called.

(Open to any amount of kits.)

MagicCat99
June 23rd, 2020, 01:11 AM
AJtheWarr10r
Cottonkit, now Cottonpaw, padded over to his new mentor. "Hi." He meowed.

wolfie
June 23rd, 2020, 01:21 AM
Scum Slushie Mayflower Wings
Hailkit let out a snort, unsure why Lightningkit would subject herself to Stormkit's.. gr..greeting. He shuddered. He brought a paw up, giving it a elegant lick.

His ear twitched, swiveling to the sound of Stormkit's voice. He didn't even have to look that way to know what happened. "What a shame, " Hailkit giggled, oh he was so lucky he would be safe from his sister's clutches. After all, he had the M word on his side.

"Wait? Wait, wHAT!?" Hailkit squeaked out, whirling around. He would have loved to respond to Rumblekit but, Strikekit had abandoned him and his life was flashing before his eyes.

The tom was successfully tackled. Hailkit laid limply on the ground under Stormkit's weight. Shooting Strikekit a quick glare of betrayal. "Strikekit, Stormkit, " He started off, narrowing his eyes. "You both lose pebble privileges, " With a grumble, Hailkit gave his sister a gentle push.

"Um, tag sounds fun but--" He sat back up with a huff. ''I am not eating a worm, ew. Ew. Ew. The poor dude didn't do anything to deserve such a death, "

teddy.
June 23rd, 2020, 01:37 AM
A bubbly burst of laughter escaped Lightningkit as she was tackled, savouring the moment. A long whine left her the moment the warmth and closeness of Stormkit left too but large ears were quick to perk at the mention of tag.

She leapt to her unsteady paws, lounging forwards to boop rumblingkit on the cheek. "TAG YOU'RE IT!" Lightning squealed excitedly. She quickly turned on her paws, kicking up a tiny amount of dust but she ran face first into a tree trunk wall of the camp. It wasn't often she messed up but in fits of excitement, Lightning was prone to... well, simply acting like a kit.

She tumbled back, whining a little as she rubbed her sore nose. "...Can I get a retry?"

x ghostie Slushie Wings Mayflower

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 23rd, 2020, 03:17 AM
Blackpaw padded into the nursery. He hadn’t done this in awhile and felt as if the kits in here were getting rusty. “Anyone up for some training?” He called.

(Open to any amount of kits.)

Dovekit scampered up to Blackpaw. "Me! I want to do it" the spotted cat told the apprentice.

Exis
June 23rd, 2020, 03:18 AM
Dovekit scampered up to Blackpaw. "Me! I want to do it" the spotted cat told the apprentice.
(I’m gonna leave this here til morning. I see you though)

Abyssopelagic
June 23rd, 2020, 03:23 AM
''I would like to start today if that is fine with you..I can settle into the apprentice's den after the training'' she meowed Venompaw's ears twitched as she spoke.She would rather start today when she was energenic and know what to expect the next day then have tomorrow be the first day of training where she would be tired.
"Sounds great!" Perhaps Vemonpaw had the same issues? Who knows! He's just glad she gave the ok for training.

Sweetie
June 23rd, 2020, 03:33 AM
"Okay, okay I can work with that." Man, Frogpaw's previous mentor sucked. How can a mentor just disappear on their apprentice? Well, Oakpaw disappeared on her without a second thought.
"Okay let's work on swiping then." Creekwind loosened her shoulders before giving the demonstration. "We can start off easy unless you feel like going faster in the lesson. So raise your paw up high as your nose and extend outward in front of you. Start off slow and then speed it up. When you feel comfortable enough switch it to your other paw so in battle you can be experienced in using both." Going through the motions a few times for Frogpaw to see and then using her left paw.

wnder

Moon Lily
June 23rd, 2020, 05:01 AM
Icestar pondered for a moment. The she-cat seemed genuine, and she remembered her being a rather active member of the clan.
"Very well, you may rejoin. But if I remember correctly, your mate never did return. I've not seen him in moons." She wondered if that would change Berrybounce's mind about clan life. She hoped not, but it certainly wouldn't be the end of the world.

"Go get yourself readjusted to clan life, Berrybounce. Let your clanmates know of your return."

Berrybounce felt her heart race with joy, and a smile creep up on her features. She had been accepted! Finally, her annoying charm had gotten her somewhere! She couldn't help but feel her entire vibe sink as she heard Icestar explain that she hadn't seen Cascadespirit...in moons? So I didn't all this...for nothing? She paused. No, that wasn't right. She had joined because she was a Shadowclan cat. Proud, brave, fierce and not afraid to show her shine. Drawing herself up, she nodded vigourously.
"I won't let you down, ma'am!" She squeaked, her eyes shining dutifully. She passed out with a bounce in her step, her namesake. Pausing to swivel her head and face the icy leader once more, her face erupted into a fierce grin. "Thank you Missus Ice~" She called, her voice echoing around the walls in song. And so, the Berry had recovered her status, eager to let her adventure begin.

[Fin.]
[Thank you! I'll submit her to the allegiances :heartbounce:]

Moon Lily
June 23rd, 2020, 05:13 AM
[ Zesty Mango Wings ]

Irisflame narrowed her eyes, still staring down at the angry red patch of skin that day upon the apprentice's head. She sat back, gaze steady as the young tom briefed her on his situation. Dizzy with a bit of nausea. She knew exactly what this little fella had. Well, perhaps not little. she and the tom were about the same height despite her older age, which guaranteed that he'd be a few heads taller than her once he ascended into warriorhood. As she heard a familiar pad of footsteps behind her, she swindled around to face dear Echopaw. Grinning, she tilted her head in the tom's direction. "New patient, Speedy! Says he's dizzy and nauseous after a blow to the head. Any idea what he has?" She paused for a moment before nodding at the apprentice, "Please do hop in a nest, you'll be here for a while, dude."

Moon Lily
June 23rd, 2020, 05:42 AM
Irisflame blinked as the meeting came to a close and the final announcements were made. She shuffled in her spot at the front of the medicine den, ears pricked carefully so that she could catch any sign of a deemed 'important' announcement. It didn't seem like Echopaw had gotten into any scuffles, and Dewpaw as had remained as he was, so things seemed relatively normal if you didn't consider all the random injuries popping up. As Beastspark's name was calked, paired with 'Doepaw' and 'mentor', she grinned. Beasty with a little Doe. The thought was amusing. She reminded herself to request battle training from him so that she could meet the new apprentice, and pester Beasty, of course. Retreating back to her den, she sighed as she returned to her day's work.

•••

[ Nebby ]

Berrybounce puffed out her chest proudly as her name was called, a spark of pride alightening in her chest. As the mob thinned, she paraded around, grinning and exclaiming, "I got in! Weeee~ I'm so excited!" She'd always been a bit of a ditzy cat, and a nuisance to most of her clanmates. It was disappointing that no one appreciated her talent. Pausing to jut out her jaw in a pout, she scanned the crowd for a cat she hoped with all good her big, goofy heart was there. Balancing on her tippy-toes, she sniffed in disappointment as she found no shorts dark pelt. No stunning amber eyes. Perhaps Icy was right... She had half the mind to run out of camp and yell at a couple of kittypets to see if they knew where he was. She turned her back, edging towards the warriors den as a familiar scent wafted her way. A cheery grin spread across her face, one so happy she looked almost like a psychopath.
"Cascadespirit!" Brimming with energy, she would spring at the tom she knew was her beloved pumpkin, likely toppling him over.

Moon Lily
June 23rd, 2020, 06:01 AM
link (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=729678&postcount=7047)

+1 Marigold
+1 Dandelion
+1 Poppy Seeds
+1 Coltsfoot
+1 Tansy
+1 Comfrey Root
+1 Cobwebs
+1 Mushrooms

[ Wings ]

~RooRoo~
June 23rd, 2020, 06:06 AM
(Who is Cherrypaw new mentor? Or does she need to talk to you first? Because she would do it right now! Lol.)
Birchpaw looked through the crowd of cats to look forbthe cat he had never seen before. He saw a cat he had never seen before with dark fur. That must be him! he thought trying to be emotionless he padded over to the cat. You Darkfur? he meowed. Shiverr.

chaton
June 23rd, 2020, 06:37 AM
-- chaton --

Mountainmist was lounging outside the nursery the heavily pregnant molly slowly flicking her tail. Cloudberry had been snoozing inside the nursery and the black she-cat didn't have the heart to wake her. Instead... it was here outside in camp and just exploring. With her eyes. She would prefer if she didn't have to move as she'd settled down quite comfortably with her expanding belly. It seemed it hadn't grown much while in Windclan, but now it was taking up a whole lot of space and a whole lot of energy to move around. As she'd mentioned... to her former apprentice long ago, these kits were sure to end up taking the life out of her. Looking around she was wondering if she could be bothered to go up there. Yet spotting a warrior with some kind of forest bird in their mouth, she lifted her large tail in a small greeting. "You willing to share that with me?" she called out. She hoped she would. Food without having to get it yourself was the best.

Fennelhaze had grabbed a nice, plump bird from the prey pile. She had worked up quite the appetite getting into a play-fight with her friend in the territory. Completely normal warrior stuff, surely. It was only at the call of a voice in the distance that the ginger-and-white cat turned, ears perked, to see a recent addition to the clan asking for some food. She looked quite pregnant, so maybe sharing wouldn't be all too bad of an idea. Padding over to the mysterious newcomer, Fennelhaze plopped down, dropping the bird between the two. "Sure thing, stranger! What's your name again? Mountainmama or something like that?" Fennelhaze swore she could've remembered hearing it before... but alas, the thought eluded her when she most needed it. "Whatever it is, I'm... uh... Fennelhaze! Yeah. I was bringing this bird to my friend, but you look like you could use it more than them." Both Driftstep and Mountainsomething were quite large cats, but in different ways. Driftstep wouldn't need the extra weight, they could barely balance their own as it was. This was a preferable alternative. Fennelhaze again brought her attention to the she-cat's bloated belly, giving it a very light tap of the paw. "How many kits you think are in there? Seems like it'd be a lot given the size of it all." A questioning meow came from the small she-cat, soon following by a satisfied smile. Good work, Fennel. Now this was how you struck up a conversation!

Reptilian Cabinets
June 23rd, 2020, 06:38 AM
BlackSwift got up from his basking spot and padded over to the meeting.

Quasar
June 23rd, 2020, 06:41 AM
BlackSwift got up from his basking spot and padded over to the meeting.

Sagewhisker drowsily padded over to Blackswift, still trying to shake bits of moss out of her pelt, "Hi, friendo. Haven't seen you much, lately" she remarked, flipping onto her side next to him.

Sorrow
June 23rd, 2020, 07:54 AM
Frecklepaw stepped forward to see who his new mentor was.
~Splash~
Sunfall shook his pelt. What? He was to be Frecklepaw's mentor? Well, what do you know? The warrior stepped forward and dipped his head to Frecklepaw. Watch out, he hissed playfully.

Mango
June 23rd, 2020, 08:23 AM
Wings Moonlily

Croakingpaw carefully went towards a nest Ribbitpaw will be disappointed that I’m not in his den for now. For the most part he remained silent letting Irisflame do her training for Echopaw which probably was best if he just sat in silent in his own pain and misery. However, he did give a few grunt as he moved his head a little bit.

dionysus
June 23rd, 2020, 09:07 AM
[ Zesty Mango ]

Honeysnake growled for himself as he heard he had an apprentice to train. He hated kids and apprentices were no exception. Her probably get a bubbly, whiny little brat who only wanted to chase butterflies and mess around. He’d fix that quickly enough.

The little speech that met his ears as soon as he reached his new apprentice shocked the tom. She wanted him to make her cry herself to sleep? He hadn’t been expecting that. Honeysnake only allowed himself to be shocked for a second before switching to a sneer and growling,

“Good. That was already the plan- it’ll be less of a shock if you’re already prepared.”

This might not be so bad after all.

Mo0nbli
June 23rd, 2020, 10:09 AM
Frostflame skipped over to her new apprentice. “Hi! It’s good to meet you! Do you want to start now? We could go.... I don’t know, where do you wanna go?do you want to train or hunt first or what?@Elementals

Exis
June 23rd, 2020, 10:27 AM
Sunfall shook his pelt. What? He was to be Frecklepaw's mentor? Well, what do you know? The warrior stepped forward and dipped his head to Frecklepaw. Watch out, he hissed playfully.
Frecklepaw already liked this mentor better. “No you watch out. I’ve got half a fight training session and Blackpaw taught me to hunt. Can we start with fighting?” At first he was playful but then he was just kinda angry. Yet again Blackpaw has to step up and take care of what other cata should be doing.” he thought.

sootsplashed
June 23rd, 2020, 10:43 AM
Doeflame padded over to touch noses with Kestrelpaw. "You're going to love being my apprentice!" She laughed, flicking her light brown tail. "Tell me what you've already learned, I want to start training right away!"
~Splash~

Leucos
June 23rd, 2020, 10:48 AM
Cherrymist was horribly late...so late. So she just hi d in the back of the crowd .

dino.
June 23rd, 2020, 11:19 AM
[ just going so this gets moving again Rainquail Beau Wings Scum Moon Lily Fuzzy ]

----Whisperkit----

What were they doing. Why weren't they helping him. He understood the importance of getting to the others, but by the stars he was dying and it hurt. He reached for Echopaw, trying to touch her to make her notice him but not quite being able to reach. Black spots swam in his field of vision, swarming faster when he moved, and he stopped with a shudder and a sensation felt as if he was going to be sick. "Everything hurts," he grunted softly.

Elementals
June 23rd, 2020, 11:55 AM
Blackpaw thought for a moment, “We could check one border and then do some sparring, sound good?” He asked. Of course they would be waiting for the meeting to be over, no need to make Icestar think he didn’t care about what she had to say.

“Sounds like a good plan to my ears! Now that my paws heard that, they are gonna have a little dance of joy.” Foggypaw babbled as her paws made her bounce like the frogs in the ponds. Looking back at her leader, she wondered when Icestar would be finished so then she could start training.

MEAT ANGELS
June 23rd, 2020, 11:56 AM
Finpaw

Ugh. And apprentice?! A king needed something better than that! Like a promotion! Maybe a paycheck?
Sighing, Sprigroot padded over to the toddler that was his new apprentice. He assumed this arrangement would be frustrating, time-consuming. Apprentices were never a good thing. Moody, Stubborn, irritable. “Try and be a bit less... you. Maybe more me? That would be awesome, and make your training go quite the more smoothly.” He touched the tip of his nose to Finpaw’s, nose wrinkling as he noticed the points of the apprentices appearance. So much less sleek and beautiful than Sprigroot’s amazing fur.
The gesture was short, and the King’s yellow eyes were purposely wandering from Finpaw’s ugly enesemble.

Exis
June 23rd, 2020, 11:57 AM
“Sounds like a good plan to my ears! Now that my paws heard that, they are gonna have a little dance of joy.” Foggypaw babbled as her paws made her bounce like the frogs in the ponds. Looking back at her leader, she wondered when Icestar would be finished so then she could start training.
Blackpaw could not hold back a laugh as his sister jumped around.

(I could @ you there and just put that it’s after the meeting)

Willowfern
June 23rd, 2020, 12:00 PM
Thorn- no, Thistlepaw glanced around uncertainly, looking for Doveheart. He coughed a few times, his throat seeming to remind him that he'd be a horrible warrior. He hoped Doveheart would understand.
Willowfern
(Sorry for being a bit late... o-o)
“Hello Thistlepaw! Nice to meet you!” The white she-cat meowed, “And don’t worry about what Icestar said, I treated my last apprentice well, but I just had trouble with keeping up with them, would you like a tour of the territory then?”

Elementals
June 23rd, 2020, 12:10 PM
Blackpaw could not hold back a laugh as his sister jumped around.

(I could @ you there and just put that it’s after the meeting)

(Sureee, ~Imagines a Foggypaw doing the do-se-do~)

Fuzzy
June 23rd, 2020, 12:28 PM
Rainquail Beau Wings Scum Moon Lily Slushie
[Yeah, I don't know either but I'll post too]

Beechkit didn't want to. Couldn't it just go away? Everything? She could hear Whisperkit and Snailkit in pain and wanting help. Gildingleaf still sad... the other cats around her almost blurred from her hearing. Echopaw addressed her and honestly the little grey tabby just wanted to ignore it. She didn't want to go away from her mom's fur. But, it seemed it was the only way to feel better. Beechkit pulled her bloody self from her mother, teary yellowish eyes finding the new cat. She said nothing. Just laid there, her unharmed leg outstretched to Whisperkit. He'd pulled back earlier but... she wanted to be touching someone she new... And he was hurting to.
Honestly, if she wasn't in so much pain Beechkit would have been livid. She hated this! All of it!

Exis
June 23rd, 2020, 12:37 PM
Blackpaw nodded, realizing no other kits wanted to train. “Well then let’s get trading, what do you want to start with?” He asked the much smaller kit.
Lynxpaw

Madelaine
June 23rd, 2020, 12:52 PM
[ Lynxpaw; ]

Aldertrail heard that he was to be a new mentor for Thornpaw, so the tom padded up to Thornpaw. He smiled at the young tom and pressed his nose to his. "Im gonna train you to be the best warrior.", meowed Aldertrail. He backed up.

dionysus
June 23rd, 2020, 01:21 PM
[ Slushie Fuzzy Scum Wings Moon Lily Rainquail ]

Glidingleaf hated herself for crying and likely making this harder on the children. She forcefully pulled herself together and put on a strong face as she gave each kitten another lick and then uncurled herself from around them to leave room for Irisflame and Echopaw.

The tabby queen murmured soft encouragements to the three kits while the medicine cats worked and looked over them with concerned eyes. When she noticed Whisperkit trying to stay strong and avoid asking for help, she put her paw beside him to offer him support and called Irisflame’s attention.

“I think Whisperkit needs more medicine. He seems worse off at the moment now that Beechkit and... the other kit have some salves.”

She realized with a jolt that she didn’t even know the other kit’s name and she crouched down to be level with the little tom.

“Sweetie, can you tell me your name and your mom’s name so I can go fetch her for you?”

What an awful thing to tell someone. But the kit needed his mother here and she would want to know if she wasn’t one of the ones already there. Suddenly, her blood froze and she realized with dread that Flintfreckle didn’t know. He didn’t know! She would have to go find him and bring him- he would want to be here with Beechkit and Whisperkit.

Meanwhile she noticed some bad vibes coming from Stormfly. Glidingleaf wasn’t sure what it was but it seemed that the other warrior was looking at her with a measure of annoyance and Glidingleaf couldn’t fathom what the other she-cat could possibly think was important enough to be pissed about at a moment like this. Irritation rising in her throat, Glidingleaf leveled an even look at Stormfly, welcoming her to voice whatever was knotting her fur.

Splashy
June 23rd, 2020, 01:59 PM
+ Rainquail +
Whitepaw pranced up to his new mentor, touching noses gently. Though, since this was his fourth re-assigning, he didn't seem to say much as it was almost normal to him now.

Exis
June 23rd, 2020, 02:03 PM
(Sureee, ~Imagines a Foggypaw doing the do-se-do~)
(Oml lol)

duCky
June 23rd, 2020, 02:51 PM
"I'm getting resigned again?" she thought, confused. This was the third time she had gotten resigned since she began her training. Hoping that she wouldn't have to get resigned again, she padded over to touch noses with her new mentor.

StealthWarrior

Banneret
June 23rd, 2020, 02:57 PM
Willowfern
(It's fine lol)
Thistlepaw looked up at her, coughing again. He twitched his ear in annoyance, hoping that his throat wouldn't keep acting up. She'd think he was sick. "Uh...Yeah, if that works for you," He rasped. "And don't worry about my throat. It's normal for me to cough like this." He was slightly worried, however, about the rasping. As far as he knew, that only happened on really bad days for his throat. Days when he generally started hacking up a lung. That, mixed with the endurance he would need to tour the territory, was creating a perfect storm.

panchiko
June 23rd, 2020, 02:59 PM
// open ;;
dreampaw quickly took a seat in the back, a tiny bit late to the meeting due to her both oversleeping and not paying too much attention. her eyes glazed over the crowd, searching for a certain someone, but she couldn't really recognize anybody from where she was sitting. oh well. the apprentice listened happily to the announcements. foggy!! foggy was an apprentice now!! cool, cool; she would have to remind herself to congratulate them next time she saw them. she listened to the ceremony, wondering what else was going to be happening today.
at icestar's next little.. 'speech', announcement, declaration, whatever it was called, dreampaw wiggled her non-existent eyebrows. there were so many more catss!! more friends!! more people to annoy with her existence! perfect. life was going to be swell! "congrats to all of you lovely strangerssss," she mumbled to nobody in particular, watching as cats got acquainted with their mentors and all. wow, all these 'others' socializing sure was making her feel lonely. whatever... she had friends, right?

Exis
June 23rd, 2020, 03:01 PM
Blackpaw caught sight of Dreampaw and beaconed her over, “Come on I’ll fill you in.” He whispered.
hope (optional)

Willowfern
June 23rd, 2020, 03:08 PM
Willowfern
(It's fine lol)
Thistlepaw looked up at her, coughing again. He twitched his ear in annoyance, hoping that his throat wouldn't keep acting up. She'd think he was sick. "Uh...Yeah, if that works for you," He rasped. "And don't worry about my throat. It's normal for me to cough like this." He was slightly worried, however, about the rasping. As far as he knew, that only happened on really bad days for his throat. Days when he generally started hacking up a lung. That, mixed with the endurance he would need to tour the territory, was creating a perfect storm.
“Okay,” Doveheart meowed, “You sure you’re going to be able to tour the whole territory?” She thought for a moment, “What about we tour half the territory today and the other half tomorrow?” She looked at her new apprentice, a feeling of pride swelling inside of her, Icestar trusted her again! She would make this cat the best in the whole clan!

Puddle~
June 23rd, 2020, 03:59 PM
Elementals

Ribbitpaw lifted his paws up a bit to catch as the rock nearly began to fall, but his jaw dropped in surprise as the chunk of stone instead went up and over his head. He tried to reach up and intercept it, but was just a couple heartbeats too slow. Hey! He wanted to speak up against this display of "injustice" but there were really no valid arguments. If she had intended to test his reflexes and reaction time, then he alleged that throwing the rock in an unexpected direction was in fact a perfectly logical choice, though he didn't really want to admit it.

And then she told him to attack her with whatever moves he knew. He frowned. She had been his sole trainer, and had not ever taught him anything battle-wise. So how could he be expected to accomplish such a feat of successfully attacking her? Sighing, he resolved that there was merely no other alternative but to come up with something innovative. He was about to begin coming up with some attacks in his mind, when he recalled a move which Foggypaw had taught him a while back. The name had escaped him, but he still retained the steps he needed to go through.

Launching himself forward, he attempted to jump on his mentor's back, swipe at her head--claws sheathed of course--while remaining on her back, and then drop and roll down the side to get away. If the move was successful, maybe he would actually feel accomplished for once during this session. And if not... well he wouldn't have a clue what else to do, so he just had to count on the fact that this move would be effective.

teddy.
June 23rd, 2020, 04:00 PM
Marigoldkit flinched at the touch then smiled slightly not wanting the other kit to think she was weird. " It's fine and I mean can you teach me...how to get around in darkness?" Marigoldkit asks. Usually if someone was on her bad side...she'd try and beat them up...but not today. "And maybe we can practice battle soon?" Marigoldkit asks smiling. Huh whats this odd feeling inside me, it all bubbly and warm. Is it happiness? The large yellow kit asks herself. Nah It's not. She says to herself providing herself her own answer. Scum

What an odd cat! Lightningkit liked her instantly. She gave a short, kurt nod of her head, offering a mischievous smile. "Well you have to use your whiskers a lot! Listen to the air around you... feel the way the air moves, the way the ground breathes. The world is alive, you know, and it speaks to you. You just need to listen," She whispered, moving over to gently bump her head into the shoulder of Marigoldkit.

Finpaw
June 23rd, 2020, 04:20 PM
Fallen One

Finpaw was about full to bursting with excitement when Icestar called his name and assigned him a new mentor. It felt like he’d been waiting ages for this day - it really wasn’t that long - and finally, now, he’d be able to get back into training to become a proper ShadowClan warrior!

Whipping his head about, he looked to see if he could spot Sprigroot in the crowd. Finpaw had to admit a little surprised upon catching sight of him; he’d never seen a warrior with such sleek pretty fur before, or such a short tail, or just such a regal air in general. He looks so cool and handsome! I bet he’s a super strong warrior- no, maybe the best ever??

Finpaw nearly crashed into his new mentor as he eagerly bounded forward to greet him.

“Hello sir, I’m Finpaw, your-!” he began with a grin, only to quickly cut himself off at the look in Sprigroot’s eyes. He hadn’t already disappointed him, had he? Sprigroot’s next words and wrinkled nose as it briefly touched his all but confirmed that.

Finpaw practically deflated at the realization, his ears and tail drooping as he hunched closer to the ground. He could no longer meet his new mentor’s gaze. “O-oh, uh. Okay. I can.. try to do that?” he conceded, hesitantly.

Banneret
June 23rd, 2020, 04:38 PM
Willowfern

"That would probably be better," He mewed. "I've, uh...Got major problems with endurance." He coughed again, more frustrated than in pain. "Well...I'm ready when you are." He looked toward the camp entrance, wondering with a glimmer of kit-like excitement what it would be like. He quickly squashed that, however. He needed to be mature.. He couldn't just throw himself into another cat's paws. He needed to take care of himself. The last thing his father said to him rang in his ears. "You need to learn to take care of yourself, Thornkit. Nobody has the time to deal with your problems. Toughen up." He shook his head, quickly clearing his thoughts with a quiet growl.

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 23rd, 2020, 04:39 PM
[ Lynxpaw; ]

Aldertrail heard that he was to be a new mentor for Thornpaw, so the tom padded up to Thornpaw. He smiled at the young tom and pressed his nose to his. "Im gonna train you to be the best warrior.", meowed Aldertrail. He backed up.

Thornpaw touched noses with Addertail. She turned and went to sit back in the crowd of cats.

Elementals
June 23rd, 2020, 04:45 PM
Elementals

Ribbitpaw lifted his paws up a bit to catch as the rock nearly began to fall, but his jaw dropped in surprise as the chunk of stone instead went up and over his head. He tried to reach up and intercept it, but was just a couple heartbeats too slow. Hey! He wanted to speak up against this display of "injustice" but there were really no valid arguments. If she had intended to test his reflexes and reaction time, then he alleged that throwing the rock in an unexpected direction was in fact a perfectly logical choice, though he didn't really want to admit it.

And then she told him to attack her with whatever moves he knew. He frowned. She had been his sole trainer, and had not ever taught him anything battle-wise. So how could he be expected to accomplish such a feat of successfully attacking her? Sighing, he resolved that there was merely no other alternative but to come up with something innovative. He was about to begin coming up with some attacks in his mind, when he recalled a move which Foggypaw had taught him a while back. The name had escaped him, but he still retained the steps he needed to go through.

Launching himself forward, he attempted to jump on his mentor's back, swipe at her head--claws sheathed of course--while remaining on her back, and then drop and roll down the side to get away. If the move was successful, maybe he would actually feel accomplished for once during this session. And if not... well he wouldn't have a clue what else to do, so he just had to count on the fact that this move would be effective.

Feeling as her apprentice managed to get on Mouseleap's back and swipe at her head, she grunted in satisfaction when he rolled down gracefully. As she pretended to shake him off. "So you know the pretty basic moves and one of the advance moves for cats who are on the smaller side to use their size as an advantage."Mouseleap meowed nodding her head.

She believed that she should teach him one of Shadowclan's classic moves. "Today, we will learn how to do an ambush. One of the most classic moves there is to Shadowclan. Though other clans may know its our signature move, it works everytime." Mouseleap meowed.

nocturnal
June 23rd, 2020, 04:55 PM
The tom turned to look at Doepaw curiously at her words about stealing his fur. "Was that meant to be a joke or a compliment?" he meowed, a hint of amusement making its way into his voice. Upon hearing the other apprentice's laugh, he assumed that it had been a joke - either that or a very interestingly worded compliment. Had he mentioned that he would never tire of Doepaw's laughter? It was such a nice, soft sound; much better than his own laugh, which - according to Lionpaw - sounded like a cat's reaction after walking into a rather large rock. Apparently, he spoke from observation.

"I can't wait," Frostpaw meowed dryly. "Perhaps I should find something to put in your nest in return. What living creature would you prefer to wake up to?" he asked, a smirk crawling up his maw as he did so. The tom was determined to find whatever creature Doepaw would choose and deposit it in her nest should he ever awake to a frog in his. It would be hilarious! ...now that wasn't a word he used or even thought of often. Planning a prank in retaliation to another planned prank wasn't something that he did on a daily basis, either. Was it Doepaw that changed him? Yes. Most definitely. No cat had ever teased him before for various reasons. Doepaw didn't seem to care about any of them. It was nice to have another cat to joke around with... if that's even what this could be called.

But then Doepaw was shuddering. Had he said something wrong? Of course, he must have had, Frostpaw thought derisively. He couldn't have a normal conversation to save his life. Yet, the other apprentice continued to speak, not even changing the topic. It was... impressive. She recounted an encounter with a hawk and the way she shook, it sounded as if it was more traumatic than his own encounter. It probably had been. Wanting to provide some sense of comfort, yet not knowing what to say to the shuddering molly, Frostpaw curled his long-furred-definitely-not-fluffy tail around the other apprentice. It was the best he could do. He didn't trust his maw to form words right now.

The white tom wasn't sure how long they stayed like that after Doepaw rounded up her story. He wasn't thinking about time or anything like that. The next he knew, his mentor was coming up to them, looking a little smug from Frostpaw's perspective. He watched his mentor approach them, then realized something. Great Guardians, it didn't look like he and Doepaw were... right? Casually straightening out his tail off of the grey-brown molly, the apprentice met his mentor's gaze and muttered, "Hello." While he would rather be standing up while holding this conversation, he didn't want to disrupt Doepaw who was still leaning onto him. "Doepaw and I were speaking," Frostpaw meowed simply. His mentor did not need to know what they had been speaking about.

Now that the speckled tom was here, Frostpaw supposed that he was the one who would have to introduce him to Doepaw and vice versa. Flicking his tail towards his mentor, the apprentice said, "Doepaw, this is my mentor, Flintfreckle." Then, signaling with his tail towards Doepaw, "Fintfreckle, this is Doepaw." He wasn't sure whether Doepaw would approve of being called his friend, so he left it ambiguous. He saw no need to inform his mentor of Doepaw's origins, either. It wasn't like he wouldn't be able to scent the thunder forest's oak trees on her. Even a kit would be able to tell that the scent wasn't indigenous to the clan of shadows.

Arie Pluto

Wolfgirl8
June 23rd, 2020, 05:23 PM
What an odd cat! Lightningkit liked her instantly. She gave a short, kurt nod of her head, offering a mischievous smile. "Well you have to use your whiskers a lot! Listen to the air around you... feel the way the air moves, the way the ground breathes. The world is alive, you know, and it speaks to you. You just need to listen," She whispered, moving over to gently bump her head into the shoulder of Marigoldkit.
Okay whiskers,ground breathes, world alive? What a strange strange cat,...and she seems proud of it?Or atleast doesn't care. Huh maybe I could be like that? Hmm..I guess ill try. Whatever will make me the best warrior and Shadowclan the strongest clan."Like this?" Marigoldkit asks closing her eyes, gently bumping into Lightningkit. I think we could make a good team Marigoldkit thinks. Scum

icepuddle
June 23rd, 2020, 05:32 PM
Ravenkit finally left his nest and looked around the black and blue-grey toms eyes looked at the other kits . he found an moss ball and out of boredom pawed it around. he loved to play moss ball specifically when the moss ball games arrived he was just practicing.

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 23rd, 2020, 05:54 PM
Blackpaw nodded, realizing no other kits wanted to train. “Well then let’s get trading, what do you want to start with?” He asked the much smaller kit.
Lynxpaw

Dovekit paused for a moment, thinking. "Battle moves" she told Blackpaw.

Willowfern
June 23rd, 2020, 06:12 PM
Willowfern

"That would probably be better," He mewed. "I've, uh...Got major problems with endurance." He coughed again, more frustrated than in pain. "Well...I'm ready when you are." He looked toward the camp entrance, wondering with a glimmer of kit-like excitement what it would be like. He quickly squashed that, however. He needed to be mature.. He couldn't just throw himself into another cat's paws. He needed to take care of himself. The last thing his father said to him rang in his ears. "You need to learn to take care of yourself, Thornkit. Nobody has the time to deal with your problems. Toughen up." He shook his head, quickly clearing his thoughts with a quiet growl.
“Okay then, well, follow me!” Doveheart said, “I can’t wait for you to see the territory!”
(Meet me in the “Shadowclan Territory” thread)

Reptilian Cabinets
June 23rd, 2020, 06:42 PM
Sagewhisker drowsily padded over to Blackswift, still trying to shake bits of moss out of her pelt, "Hi, friendo. Haven't seen you much, lately" she remarked, flipping onto her side next to him.

"Helloo, Friendo." He teased, that was a weird word, friendo? BlackSwift bit off the bits of moss SageWhisker was struggling with.

Undertaker
June 23rd, 2020, 07:02 PM
Beastspark was not overly surprised to hear that he'd be taking Doepaw as his apprentice. He was quite pleased in fact, he had no clue how to handle training the blind she-cat, but he's always okay with improvised and open minded with learning. He was certain he and Doepaw would figure it out along the way.

"Looks like I'm your mentor," he purred as he walked over to the blind apprentice. He lowered his head to touch noses with her. "I look forward to working with you." A smile could be heard in his voice as he lifted his head. As much as he would like to sit with her, Beastspark had to return to his place at the deputy's spot.
Arie

Wings
June 23rd, 2020, 07:20 PM
-Echopaw-
[ Zesty Mango Moon Lily ]

Looking over at Irisflame, Echopaw's eyes glinted with curiosity. A head injury of some sort of course as the skin on his head looked a little swollen and flushed. "Head injury?" She looked over at Irisflame again, noticing her height compared to her mentor. She had been her apprentice for what? 1 or 2 moons now? Something like that but, she had grown a lot since her ceremony. She was even bigger than Croakingpaw, who she could of sworn was an apprentice before she was.
Gazing back over at Croakingpaw in the nest, he looked like he was hurting. "Can we give him a half a poppy seed or a dandelion?" She hoped that she was right with the dandelion. She remembered it being a more mild pain killer.

--

[ Hazel Nut -Moon Lily ]

A snarl rose in her throat, it could easily be hear from outside the den it was so loud. She was sick of this idiot, this creep. Trying to flirt with her, trying to ruin everything he touched! Her usually soft and smooth fur was bristling now as she got up. Her claws that were always put away where out. She could deal with Ivykit back then without claws but, Dewpaw, he was going to get claws. Tail already lashing, she stalking out of the darkness of the back of the den, eyes giving him a deathly glare. "How DARE you come into my HOME, try to FLIRT with me! RUIN my FIRST gathering! DISTRACT me while I try to learn my JOB!" Her booming voice could easily be heard half-way across the clearing and it would probably leave cat's ears hurting for a second or two.
She was standing in front of him now, had gone through a bit of a growth spurt after the gathering but, she was still a bit shorter than him. "GET OUT!" She roared, raising an unsheathed paw full of long claws to bring down on his cheek, she brought them down, hopefully tearing through some flesh. She wasn't going to heal it if it was bad, she didn't care. "Next time you come in here about to die don't expect I'll be healing you!" That was partly a lie, if he was about to die she would help him... reluctantly.

Star child
June 23rd, 2020, 08:15 PM
Bubblekit, not knowing he was late, come trotting from the nursery and into the clearing.

furrensic
June 23rd, 2020, 08:19 PM
[ Moon Lily // Wings // bmkmb ]

Fleapaw was thankful for Irisflame's murmur. Feeling her nerves slowly being soothed , her tensed muscles relaxed. After a moment or so , she got used to the feeling of her wound being dabbed by the moss. Still didn't feel comfortable though , but it was bearable. Her eyes went back to Echopaw who seemed to snap out of her little daze. Finally! If it was only Irisflame healing her it would take forever , and she didn't want to be in here any longer than she had to. Giving her a simple , short nod when she had apologized. Didn't really want the apology , but she'd accept it either way. Never hurt to- yeesh! That mush stuff that was put onto her tail and ear didn't feel nice for the first few seconds of it being applied? It felt a bit cool once the discomfort melted away? She squirmed slightly once the cobwebs were applied.
Hearing someone enter , Fleapaw craned her neck to catch a look at the person. “Fallenheart!” She greeted. So he decided to get his wound treated! Smart , smart. “Hey , guess what. My wounds are already getting better!” She said , seeming to be in a notably better mood. Her words were more of a lie than a truth , but it was the reassuring type of lie.

Madelaine
June 23rd, 2020, 08:51 PM
[ Rainquail; ]

Citrusflower noticed a new voice to the nursery, looking up with her eyeless gaze. The forever queen stood up and padded over to her. "Here I am and yes I can help settle you in.", she meowed with a smile. The molly was hoping this cat would adjust well.

Abyssopelagic
June 23rd, 2020, 09:04 PM
Crowskip smiled back. "Thank you. I was a little nervous about settling in without help." Suddenly she noticed the other molly was eyeless. Rather than scaring her, she wondered how it happened and how long it took to get used to being sightless. She wouldn't ask, though. She didn't know how sensitive of a topic it might be for her.
She also didn't feel the need to mention she wasn't the one expecting.

Sparkling Flower

nocturnal
June 23rd, 2020, 09:18 PM
[ Moon Lily Wings alan ]

The dark tabby nodded, quietly taking a seat a good distance away from the anything of importance as to not interrupt the current healing. Things seemed to be going well. Echopaw had been looking a bit shaken when he had walked in, but she seemed okay now. Fallenheart felt a smile appear on his maw when Fleapaw called out to him. "Fleapaw," he returned the greeting happily. Their first non-life-or-death interaction. "That's great!" Looking over the young apprentice who was covered on paste, blood, and cobwebs, he supposed that the she-cat looked much better than she had back in the forest. "Irisflame and Echopaw are very skilled, aren't they," he meowed to Fleapaw knowingly. The clan of shadows were lucky to have such medicine cats in the warrior's opinion. They were always working so hard... although there were always those cats who didn't seem to appreciate that.

Dawneye
June 23rd, 2020, 09:50 PM
Stormheart walked in to the nursery, his jaws full of bird feathers. He gently placed them down “any kits or queens want some extra feathers in their nests?” He asked, looking around at every cat

{Open}

Cobra
June 23rd, 2020, 10:23 PM
[ Dewpaw - Wings -Dew is actually upset. ]

Dewpaw winced. "Ouch." He felt tears in his eyes. Why was he crying? She was just a she-cat, a really pretty and perfect one. "That really hurt." he muttered. "Not that you care. From now on I'll have your disapproval hanging off my face. I look like Coyotesnarl."

Why the hell had he even touched her? She had everyone's protection. Literally, everyone. "I'll just leave you alone, I guess." he added. "See you at the next Gathering." With that said, he spun on his heel and marched out of camp, determined to join another Clan.

panchiko
June 23rd, 2020, 11:44 PM
Blackpaw caught sight of Dreampaw and beaconed her over, “Come on I’ll fill you in.” He whispered.
hope (optional)
dreampaw's eyes widened excitedly at the sight of blackpaw. so he was here after all! "yes yes, please do!!" she replied, hurrying on over to go sit next to him. "what's going on?? are there any new kitties? does anyone have a name that sounds like someone i would enjoy bugging? oh, also!! foggy's becoming an apprentice today right?? where'd foggy go? i need to go congratulate 'em!!!"

Exis
June 23rd, 2020, 11:50 PM
dreampaw's eyes widened excitedly at the sight of blackpaw. so he was here after all! "yes yes, please do!!" she replied, hurrying on over to go sit next to him. "what's going on?? are there any new kitties? does anyone have a name that sounds like someone i would enjoy bugging? oh, also!! foggy's becoming an apprentice today right?? where'd foggy go? i need to go congratulate 'em!!!"
”Foggy’s right here, she’s gonna do great! Right Dreampaw?” Blackpaw said with so much pride you’d think he’d explode.

Elementals

Arie
June 24th, 2020, 03:35 AM
-- Undertaker --

She was in truth surprised that Beastspark decided to go up to her from his spot, but from the kindness the older tom had showed her earlier she shouldn't technically have been. It was somewhat amusing to the molly though, that she was given someone to 'watch' over her, more like... watch where she was going considering she herself could not do it. Sighted language was amusing in that regard. She was however comfortable with having the deputy as her mentor, based on her previous talks with he seemed... at least willing to try to understand despite their apparent ability to misunderstand and confuse the other. Analogies it seemed, would not be the way they were going to communicate by. She could not however help poke fun at his phrasing, and twitched her ears once again, "It doesn't... look like it. It was said... so it is." The way he kept using look was just... getting ridiculous, but she assumed it would only be funny for her, not technically being able to 'look' at anything but she couldn't resist the huff that left her nose. "I am looking..." oh there she did it. Not that she minded but it was just... ridiculous. Even she could not avoid it. "I shall await... working with you." With that she listened as his pawsteps's sound diminished and she assumed he had gone back to where he'd been sitting silently before.

Sweetie
June 24th, 2020, 04:07 AM
Stormlily grinned at Whiskernose as he complimented her and the two mollys. Turning her attention to her best friends tail the warrior gasped at the beautiful flower. "Oh Whiskernose! You shouldn't have!" Raising a paw to her mouth as she admired the white buds. Amber eyes grew wide as her full attention was on the surprise before she unexpectedly wrapped her paws around his shoulders.

Rainquail

Sweetie
June 24th, 2020, 04:09 AM
It's been a couple of days since Duskpaw last saw her mentor Sheeplight and it worried her. Padding to the entrance of her Aunts den the calico stuck her head in. "Aunt Icystar? Are you busy?" Gently calling out to the Shadowclan leader.

Casper

Sweetie
June 24th, 2020, 04:32 AM
"Can you pull them out, please?" Duskpaw felt a little squeamish at the thought of pulling out the splinters. Plus Echopaw needed some experience in this kind of situation, right? Emerald eyes peered at the younger molly and then to the older one. "Is it going to hurt?" In all honesty the small calico was slightly afraid of the pain and the possibility that they couldn't get out all of the wood.

Moon Lily Wings

Abyssopelagic
June 24th, 2020, 05:12 AM
He nuzzled her cheek, a little surprised as she lunged at him into a full tackling hug. "I saw it on my walk and thought you'd like it." Stormlily deserved some cheering up and he was all too happy to go out of his way to get her something nice.
He was delighted she appreciated the flower, but part of him wondered if Quillshade ever did something nice like this for her. That he might not have made him sad. She deserved nice things.

Shimm
(Neither Whisker or I are over this)

Moon Lily
June 24th, 2020, 05:43 AM
[ Wings Zesty Mango ]

Watching as Croakingpaw slugged on over to the vacant nest, Irisflame smirked in sympathy. The tom was so obviously feeling in the dumps at the moment, something that she understood all too well. It was too bad for him that the older apprentice would likely be stuck with the two of them for a moon. Moving to fluff up the moss on the edges of the nest, her blue gaze considered it momentarily before she gave a quick nod. Once she was sure that their new guest would be comfortable enough, she redirected her attention to the silvery pelt of Echopaw- who she could safely say would be much taller than her ol' mentor here.
"In basic terms, yes. More formally, he's concussed. A concussion, if you've heard that." She explained, eyes gravitating to the bright patch upon his scalp. She couldn't help it, as it was one of the brightest and most unfamiliar things in the den. "We can use much more than half a poppy seed, Speedy! Remember? Two or under for apprentices. But that's the only herb we can use for this." She added, sitting back comfortably in her haunches. Once she was satisfied with her answer, she decided to at least tell the tom what to expect.
"You'll be staying with us for around half a moon, and be confined to camp for the rest of it. You need rest, Firescalp, and lots of it."

[ alan bmkmb and Wings ]

Irisflame sighed in relief as she felt Fleapaw grow calm, her stature more relaxed and less shaky as they went on with the treatment. She was glad to have helped her out somehow, with her licks and murmurs, something that had never been a talent of hers. Blue-grey pelt ruffling as she finished soaking up the blood, she removed the crimson-stained moss balls from the scene and began to chew up her own poultice. Dandelion and marigold, do two herbs that didn't go down very well if swallowed. Their bitter taste stained her tastebuds even after she'd licked it into the first missing chunk, disgusting her. Sitting up to lean over and get to the other ones, she worked fast, patching up each laceration with a thick was of cobwebs. She hadn't expected that the blood flow had stopped, the wounds already scabbing over. Now all she needed was a solid while's rest so not to open them up again. Wandering over to the herb store, she took a while to locate the tiny black forms of poppy seeds in the dim light. She'd forgotten that the sun was setting, not a very convenient factor in their case. At least they could still see.
Fallenheart? Fleapaw? so those were their names. She stored the information away for later into the many boxes and holes of names that she already held in her memory. She grinned at the warrior, shrugging her shoulders.
"We try out best! Please sit down, your leg needs a break, big fella." Perhaps he was more on the average side, but everyone looked huge when you were her size.

[ Hazel Nut and Wings ]

Irisflame ignored the pair, perfectly content on her side of things. I wonder what I can do while they bicker...I did need to put the herbs we collected into the storage, didn't I? Gently unfolding the herbs that she and Echopaw had collected from their last trip out, she purred in satisfaction as she gave each of them their own place. The store looked at least a little bit brighter now. Humming to block out the loud shrieks of her little firecracker, she allowed herself a few petals of tansy to get her through the remainder of the day. She'd gone far too long without the herb, something that could damage her fragile lungs. Unless they'd managed to grow stronger in the time without it, which she sincerely doubted. She chewed on the silky things a bit longer than intended, awakening a bitter flavour in her little jaws. Swallowing the dose in alarm, she tried not to choke and interrupt the quarrel taking place behind her.
The metallic scent of blood wafted last her nostrils, and she felt sorry grip her heart. Had Dewpaw struck her not-so-little Speedy? Feeling the fragile state harden into anger, she swung around to face the convict. She could not express her horror when she saw that it was instead Echopaw who had committed the crime. She stalked over and shoved her away from Dewpaw, anger burning in her features. "ECHOPAW! What in Starclan's name was that?! We talked about this! you need to get your emotions under control, young lady!" She yelled at the silvery she, "You're a medicine cat, you can't pick and choose who to wound and who to heal! You are forbidden to wound, you know better! Now, you are going to apologize to him and heal him by yourself when he gets back, and I am going to lecture you on the medicine cat laws. Okay?"

[ Shimm and Wings ]

Irisflame grinned at her little squeak, an adorable sound. It reminded her of the squeaks that erupted from the nursery, full of energy and joy. Those happy little sounds made her day and were much more easily tolerated than some overexcited ball of fluff. Shoving that random memory out of her mind, she refocused on Duskpaw, who was holding her pad out so gingerly and shakily that she thought she might break.
"Okay then! Speed, you're on splibters, I'll do herbs." She instructed, nodding to the younger she. As Duskpaw asked her next question, she opened her mouth to answer, then shut it. She looked to Echopaw expectantly, waiting to see how she'd comfort the cat.

Arie
June 24th, 2020, 06:15 AM
-- Pluto bmkmb --

The brown tabby apprentice let out a steady breath, trying to calm herself down. She appreciated Frostpaw's silent support and comfort. Sometimes everything was easier when no words were exchanged and just... silent reassurance was given despite the clear discomfort that existed at the thoughts of the events. Doepaw herself wouldn't have been able to even finish what she had been talking about had it not been... for the support. Steady, reliant support. It was nice to have a friend who could aid her in opening up, in overcoming these challenges. Taking in yet another breath the shudders slowly receded and she felt, in surprise, that Frostpaw had curled his tail around her. When she finally felt like everything was fine she was about to move away when Frostpaw did it for her, quickly uncurling his tail. At first she didn't know why, having somewhat drowsed off from the sun and the emotional trauma she'd forced herself to experience. Hearing and feeling as Frostpaw slowly stiffened and his voice turned cold she lifted her own head from his shoulder only to let out a snort of amusement. So quickly, so very quickly her friend went from a nice and comfortable resting spot to all of a sudden cold as an icicle. "Frosty," she said as she poked a paw at his side. It was just... hilarious. "We were... speaking. About... how it is... possible to leave a frog... in a certain.. apprentice's nest. The only... struggle is... how to keep it.. alive... the entire time." Maybe she would even succeed in possibly convincing this mentor of Frosty's to help her out. That would be a conversation for later, and she was surely going to be poking at the older cat for the best spots to gather frogs. And how she would be able to carry it all the way back to camp without accidentally killing it. Yet as Frostpaw introduced them, she flickered her ears. It would be interesting, since Frostpaw had not mentioned it, to see how long she could go without having to mention she as blind. To her there was obviously clear signs, such as the seemingly increase in ear activity, and her pauses when she entered a new space, but it would it be intriguing to see how long she could be counted on as a 'seeing' cat. Yet with her tendency to make fun of sighties speech she didn't suspect it would be all too long before she accidentally 'outed' herself. She was about to introduce herself, when Frostpaw seemed to do it for her and she heard the slap from his tail as he probably gestured towards the tom in front of him and attached the name... Flintfreckle. Seemed she was destined to run into Flints. Letting out yet another amused snort, she stood up and shook her fur - this time digging her claws into the ground to keep herself from tripping over into Frostpaw - before sitting back onto her haunches, trying her best to aim her blind gaze at where she assumed Flintfreckle's face would be. "In actuality... we're not doing... anything. But complaining. Well he," gesturing to Frostpaw, "was complaining... about frogs." Letting out a yawn she let out a small huff again, taking a few steps away knowing what she knew about Frostpaw already that a paw was likely to come her way if she didn't move. "Seeing... as your mentor is... here. Want to... see how... I hunt?" Oh well... She'd pretty much outed herself with that but giving Frostpaw a true demonstration of how she worked with her ears and recognising patterns would probably be worth it. "If you're willing... to lead a hunting... trip that is," her last part was directed at Flintfreckle. She wasn't sure if she was technically supposed to leave camp yet, having only gained her own mentor the night before who'd been told to 'watch' over her.

wolfie
June 24th, 2020, 06:57 AM
Estelle
jaypaw took a step into the den, glancing around as if something would jump out and eat him. he -- he had to talk with nightpaw. he just-- felt guilty and just.. wanted to talk to his friend. the last time they interacted was when jaypaw was still a kit.

''psst,,, nightpaw!" jaypaw squeaked out, spottng nightpaw's possible sleeping body. 'w..wake up! cmon, cm..mon. wakey, wakaeyy--"

Dawneye
June 24th, 2020, 07:53 AM
Lynxpaw

Stormheart looked over at the kit, moving to sit next to it. He looked down at it thoughtfully and smiled warmly “hey there, Dovekit right? How are you doing?” He purred as he spoke, wanting to not scare the kit.

sootsplashed
June 24th, 2020, 09:17 AM
~Shrewpaw~
{ Arie; }

Shrewpaw nodded to Driftstep, giving a smile. This cat looks nice, He thought, Hopefully he'll be a great mentor! "Okay!" He nodded, his long tail brushing the crumbly soil beneath him. "Okay!" He replied to his mentor, his different-colored eyes lighting up. Maybe this cat would actually get to teaching him the hunter's crouch...

~Ryekit~
{ MagicCat99; }
Rye- no, Ryekit, gave a giant smile as Snowstar? Froststar? As Icestar said she had joined the clan. If she was here, she would have to meet the cats! No need to be shy, she was going to live with these cats until she died. She walked up to a random cat who just looked a bit older than her and smiled. "Hi, I'm Rye! Er, I mean Ryekit. Who are you?" She asked, flicking her light brown and white tail as her green eyes shone. "And, oh yeah, I'm a ShadowClan cat. Icestar just said so!" Ryekit had to let him know she was in ShadowClan, just in case he asked.
( this can be where Cotton and Rye meet! i know he's an app now, but that's fine, the plot will still work.)

furrensic
June 24th, 2020, 10:11 AM
"yess they do!! badgers and cats both have the aaaaa sounddd and ssssssss!! they sound super alike! what are you talkingg aboutt??!" duskblossom responded, sounding out both words softly to herself. they did too sound alike! fleapaw was wrong, and duskblossom was right! hrmph. noticing the dirty look her apprentice sent her, the warrior opened her mouth in shock. hh! the disrespect!!! she should make fleapaw apologize!! duskblossom was doing her a favor with all of this training!

"i mean.... i said the same thing about trees once, and then a branch fell and hit me on the head, so never underestimate anything. if trees can hurt you that much, dogs are probably more dangerous than they sound," the female responded, still holding a grudge for their earlier.. 'disagreement'.

the female watched as fleapaw got ready and slid underneath her, and barely stopped herself from flinching when the apprentice started swatting at her belly. she'd known it was going to happen, but she hadn't given herself any time to anticipate it, so duskblossom quickly calmed herself down. "yeah, like that!" she commented, before realizing she was supposed to be staying angry at fleapaw for doubting her. "good job," she muttered quietly. it was kind of ticklish, to be honest, and duskblossom squirmed a bit at fleapaw's touch, but at least fleapaw was doing it right.
[ oh man sorry this is so late!! </3 ]

Fleapaw puffed at Duskblossom , managing to catch her words. This...she was holding a grudge! She wasn't stupid ,well most of the time , but she knew when someone was in a bad mood! How dare how dare how dare- grrr.

Slipping out from under her mentor , she stomped her paws onto the ground. “Don't be mad.” She said. Being mad was her job , and only her job. She was the best at being mad. Duskblossoms job was to praise her. Right..? “I did good , didn't I?” She inquired before shaking her head. “No need to answer , I know I did.” Well , she hoped so. She liked to think she did , and would ignore any comments that could possibly hurt her ego.

But onto a different , more relevant topic. “What's next?” She asked , shifting to the side. “Or are we done?” Odd. She wanted to learn a new move-- maybe because she liked the idea of fighting more than hunting? Wanting to hurt a dog. Oh well , she didn't really know. But she hoped they weren't done that fast , would be a shame.

sunflowers.
June 24th, 2020, 11:45 AM
Irisflame blinked as the meeting came to a close and the final announcements were made. She shuffled in her spot at the front of the medicine den, ears pricked carefully so that she could catch any sign of a deemed 'important' announcement. It didn't seem like Echopaw had gotten into any scuffles, and Dewpaw as had remained as he was, so things seemed relatively normal if you didn't consider all the random injuries popping up. As Beastspark's name was calked, paired with 'Doepaw' and 'mentor', she grinned. Beasty with a little Doe. The thought was amusing. She reminded herself to request battle training from him so that she could meet the new apprentice, and pester Beasty, of course. Retreating back to her den, she sighed as she returned to her day's work.

•••

[ Nebby ]

Berrybounce puffed out her chest proudly as her name was called, a spark of pride alightening in her chest. As the mob thinned, she paraded around, grinning and exclaiming, "I got in! Weeee~ I'm so excited!" She'd always been a bit of a ditzy cat, and a nuisance to most of her clanmates. It was disappointing that no one appreciated her talent. Pausing to jut out her jaw in a pout, she scanned the crowd for a cat she hoped with all good her big, goofy heart was there. Balancing on her tippy-toes, she sniffed in disappointment as she found no shorts dark pelt. No stunning amber eyes. Perhaps Icy was right... She had half the mind to run out of camp and yell at a couple of kittypets to see if they knew where he was. She turned her back, edging towards the warriors den as a familiar scent wafted her way. A cheery grin spread across her face, one so happy she looked almost like a psychopath.
"Cascadespirit!" Brimming with energy, she would spring at the tom she knew was her beloved pumpkin, likely toppling him over.

Cascadespirit was pummeled over, looking up into the wide happy eyes of none other than Berrybounce. His mate. The most important cat he ever met. "Berrybounce!" He pressed his nose to her cheek and let out a loud purr.

Mango
June 24th, 2020, 12:42 PM
Moon Lily Wings

Croakingpaw gave a nod understanding that,” Will I be allowed to occasionally during the half moon leave the den so my legs aren’t completely useless by the time I can leave this den? Like walking to fetch my own prey or something. “ he asked hoping that Irisflame would understand that just laying in a nest for half a moon would really weaken him, but also understanding that he needed to recover.

MagicCat99
June 24th, 2020, 12:42 PM
~Ryekit~
{ MagicCat99; }
Rye- no, Ryekit, gave a giant smile as Snowstar? Froststar? As Icestar said she had joined the clan. If she was here, she would have to meet the cats! No need to be shy, she was going to live with these cats until she died. She walked up to a random cat who just looked a bit older than her and smiled. "Hi, I'm Rye! Er, I mean Ryekit. Who are you?" She asked, flicking her light brown and white tail as her green eyes shone. "And, oh yeah, I'm a ShadowClan cat. Icestar just said so!" Ryekit had to let him know she was in ShadowClan, just in case he asked.
( this can be where Cotton and Rye meet! i know he's an app now, but that's fine, the plot will still work.)

Cottonpaw looked down at the kit. So that's that loner... Well, not anymore, off course, now she's part of Shadowclan.. He narrowed his eyes. Icestar had just said that, why did this kit have to say it again? Maybe she thought he hasn't heard it. "I'm Cottonpaw. And uhh, just so you know, I may look soft, but I'm not that soft on the inside." The tom looked down at those bright, green eyes. She's kind of... Cute. "That wasn't meant as a threat by the way." He added quickly.

Elementals
June 24th, 2020, 01:57 PM
Mentallyunstable hope

Foggypaw smiled as she bounced to her brother and his friend Dreampaw. Proud that she had finally reached the same rank as they are, Foggypaw's energy spiked as high as the sky. "Hello! Awww, thank you Blackpaw!" Foggypaw meowed in embarrassment as her brother was bursting with pride.

panchiko
June 24th, 2020, 02:00 PM
Foggypaw smiled as she bounced to her brother and his friend Dreampaw. Proud that she had finally reached the same rank as they are, Foggypaw's energy spiked as high as the sky. "Hello! Awww, thank you Blackpaw!" Foggypaw meowed in embarrassment as her brother was bursting with pride.

// Mentallyunstable

her eyes sparked up at the sight of blackpaw's sibling coming on over. dreampaw beamed at foggypaw with excitement. "yay!! congrats!! ooo, do you think we could do some training together sometime? that would be so cool! and we can do tons of apprentice-y stuff and everything now! sorry---you probably don't want to. anyway, yayy, good job!! you're an apprentice!!" she exclaimed happily, giving foggypaw a nice pat on the head as a congratulations.

Exis
June 24th, 2020, 02:15 PM
Blackpaw chuckled at the two cats. “Foggypaw are you exited to get to training?” He asked bumping Dreampaw’s shoulder.
Elementals hope

Elementals
June 24th, 2020, 02:16 PM
~Foggypaw~

"Sounds like a pretty good plan to me, Dreampaw. Also, thank you for the support both of you guys. Its really nice to hear your voices, hopefully that didn't sound creepy." Foggypaw babbled with joy as she continued bouncing around because of her high energy.

Some may question why Foggypaw bounces a lot. Foggypaw believes that walking normally like a normal cat seems boring for her energy level. When she was a kit, bouncing around was a bit tiring at first but once her bouncing muscles had toughen up, it wasn't that hard to bounce anymore. Kids tend to have a higher heart rate than adults so that is their instincts telling them to move around. If they don't move around, it can become a problem to their future.

{Mentallyunstable hope}

panchiko
June 24th, 2020, 02:24 PM
// Mentallyunstable Elementals

"i made a pretty good plan? i made a pretty good plan!! it's a pretty good plan!" dreampaw repeated softly, smiling to herself. "creepy?? nooo,, pff, not creepy at all! i like hearing your voices too! wow, that really does sound creepy coming out of my mouth... but i also don't mean it in a creepy way!"

when blackpaw bumped her shoulder, she could feel her heart absolutely melt, and it took all her effort not to start freaking out. she gave him a huge smile, waiting for foggypaw to answer blackpaw's question before speaking.

Exis
June 24th, 2020, 02:26 PM
Blackpaw laughed at the cats once again, “Youtwo sure are a funny pair to be around.” He said shaking his head.
Elementals hope

teddy.
June 24th, 2020, 02:43 PM
Okay whiskers,ground breathes, world alive? What a strange strange cat,...and she seems proud of it?Or atleast doesn't care. Huh maybe I could be like that? Hmm..I guess ill try. Whatever will make me the best warrior and Shadowclan the strongest clan."Like this?" Marigoldkit asks closing her eyes, gently bumping into Lightningkit. I think we could make a good team Marigoldkit thinks. Scum

Lightningkit giggled sweetly, dragging her soft tongue over the kittens ear, or what she assumed to be so. "I would tell you if you were doing it right... If I could see you doing it!" She snorted, slightly envious. It would be nice, to actually see, instead of living in a world of blurred shapes and movement.

Exis
June 24th, 2020, 02:50 PM
Dovekit paused for a moment, thinking. "Battle moves" she told Blackpaw.
Blackpaw nodded, ”Do you want to stay in here?” he asked.

(It rlly doesn’t matter. Also this is still open)

Wolfgirl8
June 24th, 2020, 03:14 PM
Marigoldkit giggled and opened her eyes as the kit licked her ear. This kits so nice! As Lightningkit snorted she could tell that sadness or envy tainted her snort. Hmm, how can I help? "Ooh I have an idea! What if I...see for you? Like I tell you what things look like and stuff! And in return you can be my friend!" that word friend tasted...weird in her mouth. I think that's the first time I've asked a kit to be my friend! Hmmm...I could try this "nice" act out for a little while, just a moon but still. Scum

teddy.
June 24th, 2020, 03:25 PM
Marigoldkit giggled and opened her eyes as the kit licked her ear. This kits so nice! As Lightningkit snorted she could tell that sadness or envy tainted her snort. Hmm, how can I help? "Ooh I have an idea! What if I...see for you? Like I tell you what things look like and stuff! And in return you can be my friend!" that word friend tasted...weird in her mouth. I think that's the first time I've asked a kit to be my friend! Hmmm...I could try this "nice" act out for a little while, just a moon but still. Scum

Another giggle slipped from the kitten as she shook her head, bapping her soft paw playfully into Marigolds cheek. "Well... I thank you for the offer but you dont have to do things for others for them to become your friend... I like to think you're mh friend already, yeah?' She smiled. Her siblings had already tried to describe everything possible to her but it wasn't very helpful when you didnt have much to go on to begin with.

Wolfgirl8
June 24th, 2020, 03:32 PM
Another giggle slipped from the kitten as she shook her head, bapping her soft paw playfully into Marigolds cheek. "Well... I thank you for the offer but you dont have to do things for others for them to become your friend... I like to think you're mh friend already, yeah?' She smiled. Her siblings had already tried to describe everything possible to her but it wasn't very helpful when you didnt have much to go on to begin with.
Marigolkit gently batted Lightningkit back. "Cool! So...I guess your my friend now!" Marigoldkit said the word friend becoming more and more familiar to her. "Hmm maybe later we can ask the elders for stories! I want to learn about the other clans! With my friend!" Marigoldkit smiled. This was going to be fun, she now had a friend! And together they could make Shadowlcan the best clan! And who cares if she's blind that's fine with me! Flicking her tail at Lightningkits face she said, "One day when we're warriors we'll help make sure Shadowclan will be the most powerful clan!" One day I'll become the most powerful warrior and Lightningkit can be my...sidekick? Hmm who knows?Scum

teddy.
June 24th, 2020, 03:38 PM
Marigolkit gently batted Lightningkit back. "Cool! So...I guess your my friend now!" Marigoldkit said the word friend becoming more and more familiar to her. "Hmm maybe later we can ask the elders for stories! I want to learn about the other clans! With my friend!" Marigoldkit smiled. This was going to be fun, she now had a friend! And together they could make Shadowlcan the best clan! And who cares if she's blind that's fine with me! Flicking her tail at Lightningkits face she said, "One day when we're warriors we'll make sure Shadowclan will be the most powerful clan!" Scum

A small gasp of fear left Ligtningkit at the mention of the clans elders. She shook her head, taking a step back. "You didn't hear?" A worrisome whine escape the she-cat, "One of the elders ate three of the kits! He took huge chunks out of them..." The rumours and whispers had circulated around the nursery like wildfire, Lightning had avoided the elders den as much as she could.

Wolfgirl8
June 24th, 2020, 03:46 PM
Marigoldkit's eyes widened and she gagged in disgust. What what what!? An..an elder ate k..kits! "B-b-but elders...did they?" For the first time in her life that she could remember Marigoldkit was truly shook up. She'd heard stuff about deaths and battles she didn't mind the gore of those, but an elder eating kits! And chunks of them! That's bad gore! I mean a clanmate eating a clanmate! Your own clanmates! The people you trust your lives with! It can't be a rumor no one would make up something so horrible! Marigoldkit glanced at the elders den and trembled. Fear fear wasn't a feeling she was used to so when she felt it so strongly she became even more afraid. However did that they must be..terrible. Scum (Did that actually happen?)

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 24th, 2020, 03:50 PM
Lynxpaw

Stormheart looked over at the kit, moving to sit next to it. He looked down at it thoughtfully and smiled warmly “hey there, Dovekit right? How are you doing?” He purred as he spoke, wanting to not scare the kit.

Dovekit looked up at Stormheart at he sat beside her. She nodded at his question. "I'm great" she told him.

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 24th, 2020, 03:51 PM
Blackpaw nodded, ”Do you want to stay in here?” he asked.

(It rlly doesn’t matter. Also this is still open)

"I don't really mind" Dovekit told Blackpaw.

Exis
June 24th, 2020, 04:01 PM
"I don't really mind" Dovekit told Blackpaw.
Blackpaw nodded, “What do you already know?”

Dawneye
June 24th, 2020, 04:06 PM
Stormheart purred at the young kit “you’re getting pretty close to your apprenticeship aren’t you? You look more and more like a warrior everyday!” He smiled, ShadowClan was prospering and had so many kits and apprentices. Soon, Hopefully, he would have his own apprentice.

Lynxpaw

sootsplashed
June 24th, 2020, 04:23 PM
Cottonpaw looked down at the kit. So that's that loner... Well, not anymore, off course, now she's part of Shadowclan.. He narrowed his eyes. Icestar had just said that, why did this kit have to say it again? Maybe she thought he hasn't heard it. "I'm Cottonpaw. And uhh, just so you know, I may look soft, but I'm not that soft on the inside." The tom looked down at those bright, green eyes. She's kind of... Cute. "That wasn't meant as a threat by the way." He added quickly.
~Ryekit~

"You're right! You do look soft!" Ryekit said, reaching a paw out to touch Cottonpaw's fur. She smiled as the fluffy tom said something wasn't a threat. I didn't hear anything after 'I may look soft', maybe he said something after that? She thought, confused. Oh, well. I guess I'll never know! She thought, her smile growing bigger. "Cottonpaw? Can you show me around camp? Oh, and also, did a kit named Mud by chance, come to ShadowClan?" She asked, realizing she didn't know the place she was in, and that Mud might be here in ShadowClan. It wasn't very probable that Mud had come here, but maybe he did!

Elementals
June 24th, 2020, 04:27 PM
~Foggypaw~

Foggypaw stuck out her tongue and poked her brother's tail. "We can also do traning now if you can!"
hope Mentallyunstable

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 24th, 2020, 04:34 PM
Stormheart purred at the young kit “you’re getting pretty close to your apprenticeship aren’t you? You look more and more like a warrior everyday!” He smiled, ShadowClan was prospering and had so many kits and apprentices. Soon, Hopefully, he would have his own apprentice.

Lynxpaw

Dovekit nodded. She had 5 more moons until she was an apprentice.

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 24th, 2020, 04:35 PM
Blackpaw nodded, “What do you already know?”

Dovekit paused for a moment. "I don't really know anything" she told Blackpaw.

Exis
June 24th, 2020, 04:48 PM
Dovekit paused for a moment. "I don't really know anything" she told Blackpaw.
“Then let’s start with a battle crouch.” Blackpaw quickly dropped into a perfect battle crouch. “Now you copy me.”

Elementals
June 24th, 2020, 04:57 PM
Frostflame skipped over to her new apprentice. “Hi! It’s good to meet you! Do you want to start now? We could go.... I don’t know, where do you wanna go?do you want to train or hunt first or what?@Elementals

~Foggypaw~
(Looking at your mention, I think that it got broken or something)

"We can go start hunting first since I want to see if my crouch can work on live animals. My brother taught me the crouch already so I want to test it out!" Foggypaw meowed excitedly.

aloeforurburn
June 24th, 2020, 05:28 PM
"Sounds great!" Perhaps Vemonpaw had the same issues? Who knows! He's just glad she gave the ok for training.
(Sorry had no WiFi)
''Ok so where do you want to train?'' Venompaw asked slightly curious of what they were going to do first

Dawneye
June 24th, 2020, 06:30 PM
Stormheart smiles at the young cat “well even though you have a bit to go, what kind of mentor would you like in the future?”

Lynxpaw

Elementals
June 24th, 2020, 07:17 PM
~Foggypaw~

Happy that she got to see the borders, Foggypaw was done with the first step of being an apprentice thanks to her brother. Since Blackpaw was free at the moment, that meant that they could do some battle training together. Feeling confident that her training was going well and she was moving through the steps pretty quickly, Foggypaw wondered what her brother had in mind for training.

"Hi brother!What are we going to be doing for this training session?" Foggypaw asked excited while trying to control her voice so then the words wouldn't blend in together making her sound like she was saying one long word.

{ Mentallyunstable }

Mo0nbli
June 24th, 2020, 07:20 PM
“Exactly what I had in mind! Kinda. “ Fireflight grinned. “We are going to have so much fun. C’mone!” She bumped foggypaw’s flank playfully. Elementals

Elementals
June 24th, 2020, 07:23 PM
“Exactly what I had in mind! Kinda. “ Fireflight grinned. “We are going to have so much fun. C’mone!” She bumped foggypaw’s flank playfully. Elementals

~Foggypaw~

Foggypaw was having a good feeling about her mentor. Thankfully, they didn't seem boring like what she didn't want. It would be a shame if she had to be stuck with a mentor who was boring for her entire apprenticeship training. Smiling at her mentor's words about having fun, she gave a tiny leap of joy and blinked in surprise when her mentor bumped her. Giving a mischievous smile at her mentor, she gave them a boop on the nose as payback.

{ Mentallyunstable since you wanted me to @ you when Foggy boop her mentor}

Exis
June 24th, 2020, 07:27 PM
Blackpaw laughed, “How’s about you year all the moves you know on me and we can work from there.”
Elementals

Elementals
June 24th, 2020, 07:31 PM
Blackpaw laughed, “How’s about you year all the moves you know on me and we can work from there.”
Elementals

~Foggypaw~

Foggypaw crouched into her hunter's crouch and stalked low for practice. Once she believed that she fixed up her stalking to be nice and smooth, she turned back to her brother.

"Okay then, tell me when to start so then my paws know when to be able to move." Foggypaw meowed as one of her paws twitched with energy. Probably one of the reasons why it was dangerous to sleep next to her when she had a bad dream.

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 24th, 2020, 07:37 PM
Stormheart smiles at the young cat “well even though you have a bit to go, what kind of mentor would you like in the future?”

Lynxpaw

"I don't know" Doveit replies.

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 24th, 2020, 07:41 PM
“Then let’s start with a battle crouch.” Blackpaw quickly dropped into a perfect battle crouch. “Now you copy me.”

Dovekit nodded and copied Blackpaw's demonstration, her tail lashing slightly in the air, excited.

Dawneye
June 24th, 2020, 08:34 PM
Stormheart looked at the young kit sitting at his side “you’re not a talkative one are you? Would you like some extra feathers for your nest? Or we could go see the elders and while I check them for ticks you can hear a story?” He wanted to make the kit happy and feel surrounded by clan mates, not all alone.
Lynxpaw

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 24th, 2020, 08:36 PM
Stormheart looked at the young kit sitting at his side “you’re not a talkative one are you? Would you like some extra feathers for your nest? Or we could go see the elders and while I check them for ticks you can hear a story?” He wanted to make the kit happy and feel surrounded by clan mates, not all alone.
Lynxpaw

"I'm fine" Dovekit replied. She wanted to make a friend that was a kit, not a warrior.

Tigerstorm0926
June 24th, 2020, 08:36 PM
"You just got lucky" Viperkit grumbled as he pushed the ball as hard as he could towards Clawkit.
Cougar

Abyssopelagic
June 24th, 2020, 08:37 PM
(Sorry had no WiFi)
''Ok so where do you want to train?'' Venompaw asked slightly curious of what they were going to do first
"Technically the training ground is where most battle training would be held, but it's not strictly neccessary. Hunting would be in the general territory. So you could, uh. Catch something!"

stag
June 24th, 2020, 08:37 PM
*He'd kit it back*

Dawneye
June 24th, 2020, 09:11 PM
Stormheart sighed and walked off towards the warriors den.
Lynxpaw

panchiko
June 24th, 2020, 09:28 PM
[ oh man sorry this is so late!! </3 ]

Fleapaw puffed at Duskblossom , managing to catch her words. This...she was holding a grudge! She wasn't stupid ,well most of the time , but she knew when someone was in a bad mood! How dare how dare how dare- grrr.

Slipping out from under her mentor , she stomped her paws onto the ground. “Don't be mad.” She said. Being mad was her job , and only her job. She was the best at being mad. Duskblossoms job was to praise her. Right..? “I did good , didn't I?” She inquired before shaking her head. “No need to answer , I know I did.” Well , she hoped so. She liked to think she did , and would ignore any comments that could possibly hurt her ego.

But onto a different , more relevant topic. “What's next?” She asked , shifting to the side. “Or are we done?” Odd. She wanted to learn a new move-- maybe because she liked the idea of fighting more than hunting? Wanting to hurt a dog. Oh well , she didn't really know. But she hoped they weren't done that fast , would be a shame.

// totally fine ilyy !! <33 i respond really late to a lot of things pfff
"don't be mad..? hrm.... well, okay. if you say so." she responded after thinking it over a bit. fleapaw was right. she shouldn't be mad! well, maybe she should, but she wasn't going to be! being mad was never good for anything, anyway. duskblossom opened her mouth to give fleapaw some more praise after fleapaw commented about it, but was cut off by the apprentice saying she didn't need to answer. oh well, she was going to answer anyway! "yessss, you did a good job! nice!!" she exclaimed.

"done? eerm... not quite yet!! just a little bit more and then you can go on to do your fun little.. apprentice thingies. hm.. okay, let's start learning the.... back kick!! yeah!! that sounds fun, doesn't it? not really, but whateverrrrrr!! might take a little bit of practice to get the hang of, but it's pretty nice. after that, we'll review what we learned and then that'll be it????" duskblossom replied, getting ready to teach fleapaw the back kick.

personally, she hated the back kick. she'd never been too good at judging the distance between her and another cat---well, she could judge the distance perfectly fine, but in a battle-scenario, it took her too much time! it was way easier to just belly rake a cat instead of taking the full time and effort to kick them from the back! well, maybe fleapaw would have an easier time with it and use the back kick to its' full extent. she sure hoped so.

Fuzzy
June 24th, 2020, 10:09 PM
-- Fuzzy --

Mountainmist was still a bit unsure as the former Windclan molly stood in the Shadowclan clearing but spotting a certain white and cream coloured fur, the large black and grey molly headed over there with a smirk lightening her face. Slowly dropping herself down beside Cloudberry, the queen poked her good good friend with a paw, eyes lightening. "Missed me?" She said with glee, her expanded belly sitting down well with her as she began grooming the ever growing grey fur. At this point she would end up more grey than black with the rate her fur was growing still... never stopping and growing ever closer to suffocating her. Flicking Cloudberry's ears with her tail she said, "You got what you wanted now didn't you Cloudie, gotta pay up now. Not every day you get to realise your one and only has abandoned everything and come to join you right?" She laughed once again and flicked her tail over Cloudberry's ear once again

Blue eyes lit up at the voice. Her Mountainmist! In ShadowClan no less, the Clan she said she couldn't join. Of course she couldn't not join though, it was obvious by the fact that she was here now! Cloudberry didn't even have to tempt her more then she did every time they met up. "C'mon, you know I did!" Cloudberry huffed, a cocky smile on her face. Despite being only a few weeks or so from having her kits, it was far harder to tell she was expecting compared to Mountain's swollen belly. Oh this would be fun! "Pay up?" Cloud asked tilting her head in mock confusion. Rolling to her paws so she could move over and cuddle her Mountainmist, Cloud just smiled. "I think I'm good enough to be payment. Double as a mother too." Cloudberry added her smile replaced with a smirk. "Whatcha think 'bout that Misty? Good enough for ya?" With that question the white and gold puffed molly nuzzled into her very close friend. No need to delay her cuddle time! She didn't get enough with Mountain being in WindClan.

Undertaker
June 24th, 2020, 11:40 PM
PATROLS

Patrols need to be completed by July 1.

------------------------------------------------------------------

No one, he had no reports from the last two patrols. Did they not understand that they had a duty to feed the clan?! Kits, Queens, Elders, these mouths needed to be fed! He had gone beyond the usual disappointment he felt when cats failed, now he was just pissed. He really needed to think of some punishments for these cats. If this continued, the fresh-kill pile would always be empty and he'd have no one to blame but himself.

HUNTING PATROL
Leader: Rosedapple [ Spiderfrost ]
Members: Scorchpaw [ RedHead ] Sprigroot [ Fallen One ] Finpaw [ Finpaw ]
(Optional Prompt: an abandon pelt-den(tent) is found laying around.
"Rosedapple, take out a hunting patrol with Scorchpaw, Sprigroot, and Finpaw." He commanded, trying his best to keep his bad mood out of his voice. Taking it out on cats how hadn't done anything wouldn't do him any good. "Do you best to hunt as much as you can. The last patrols failed to bring anything back and the pile is low." He urged, sighing softly.

HUNTING PATROL
Leader: Acornfall [ wren ]
Members: Duskblossom [ hope ] Fleapaw [ alan ]
(Optional Prompt: eggs are found in a snake nest)
"Acornfall, hunting patrol." Beastspark quickly moved on to the next patrol. "You have Duskblossom and Fleapaw with you. As I said before, some of your clanmates enjoy leaving the clan to starve, so I'm going to need you guys to hunt as much as you can." He commented with a low growl at the end. Not even one patrol could report back to him. Not one!

Arie
June 25th, 2020, 12:13 AM
Fennelhaze had grabbed a nice, plump bird from the prey pile. She had worked up quite the appetite getting into a play-fight with her friend in the territory. Completely normal warrior stuff, surely. It was only at the call of a voice in the distance that the ginger-and-white cat turned, ears perked, to see a recent addition to the clan asking for some food. She looked quite pregnant, so maybe sharing wouldn't be all too bad of an idea. Padding over to the mysterious newcomer, Fennelhaze plopped down, dropping the bird between the two. "Sure thing, stranger! What's your name again? Mountainmama or something like that?" Fennelhaze swore she could've remembered hearing it before... but alas, the thought eluded her when she most needed it. "Whatever it is, I'm... uh... Fennelhaze! Yeah. I was bringing this bird to my friend, but you look like you could use it more than them." Both Driftstep and Mountainsomething were quite large cats, but in different ways. Driftstep wouldn't need the extra weight, they could barely balance their own as it was. This was a preferable alternative. Fennelhaze again brought her attention to the she-cat's bloated belly, giving it a very light tap of the paw. "How many kits you think are in there? Seems like it'd be a lot given the size of it all." A questioning meow came from the small she-cat, soon following by a satisfied smile. Good work, Fennel. Now this was how you struck up a conversation!

When the stranger actually decided to approach her despite them not knowing each other, Mountainmist flicked her tail in amusement. It was the only part of her body she felt at ease moving anyway. So when the other cat plopped down beside her, she let out a small smile. Yet when she was addressed as Mountainmama she let out a loud laugh. "Name's Mountainmist, although at this point I'll be Mountainmama any day." She found the name amusing, no one had ever dared to give the large and often blunt molly a nickname and so it was a nice refresher to what life might offer her eventually here in Shadowclan. And then she listened as the molly introduced herself, Mountain's yellow eyes scanning over the other cat's white and ginger fur. Fennelhaze. "Well, if your friend might end up hungry but... they can surely catch something themselves?" she joked lightly. When a tap was landed on her belly she gazed back at the other cat. "No clue. Just know I want to get them out as soon as possible and it's too large for me to move around normally." She would love these kits but she wouldn't be unhappy when she finally got rid of this massive belly and was actually able to move around like a proper warrior. "Not too long to go, so I shall soon find out I guess?"

Finpaw
June 25th, 2020, 01:32 AM
HUNTING PATROL
(Optional Prompt: an abandon pelt-den(tent) is found laying around.
"Rosedapple, take out a hunting patrol with Scorchpaw, Sprigroot, and Finpaw." He commanded, trying his best to keep his bad mood out of his voice. Taking it out on cats how hadn't done anything wouldn't do him any good. "Do you best to hunt as much as you can. The last patrols failed to bring anything back and the pile is low." He urged, sighing softly.
Spiderfrost RedHead Fallen One

A hunting patrol? Oh, boy! Getting assigned for such important missions for his clan was one of Finpaw’s most favorite things, and this one was special as it'd be his first official outing with- he hesitated at the thought. His new mentor.. Maybe things would go a bit differently than their first meeting had, if he could impress Sprigroot with his hunting skills? It was a long shot, and he hadn’t had much experience at all in hunting yet anyway, but that wouldn’t stop him from trying his best.

“We won’t let you down, Beastspark!” he meowed with a smile, nodding his assurance to the deputy.

Gathering up with the rest of the patrol, he greeted the other apprentice Scorchpaw with a wave of his tail, then looked to Sprigroot and Rosedapple for instructions on what they’d be doing next.

wren
June 25th, 2020, 02:14 AM
Beastspark looked furious, he wouldn’t question the tom however. Instead he turned and glanced out over the crowd. “Duskblossom, Fleapaw!” he called his tail waving anxiously behind him. Acornfall wouldn’t waste time standing here and hoping they’d come. He wanted to get out of camp as soon as he could... he was sick of walking around like he was caged up.

hope alan

MagicCat99
June 25th, 2020, 03:16 AM
~Ryekit~

"You're right! You do look soft!" Ryekit said, reaching a paw out to touch Cottonpaw's fur. She smiled as the fluffy tom said something wasn't a threat. I didn't hear anything after 'I may look soft', maybe he said something after that? She thought, confused. Oh, well. I guess I'll never know! She thought, her smile growing bigger. "Cottonpaw? Can you show me around camp? Oh, and also, did a kit named Mud by chance, come to ShadowClan?" She asked, realizing she didn't know the place she was in, and that Mud might be here in ShadowClan. It wasn't very probable that Mud had come here, but maybe he did!
Cottonpaw smiled nervously as Ryekit touched his fur. Mud? Who's that? "I don't think so.. Who is he? And, sure, I'll show you around camp!" He waited for an answer on his question as he looked around camp.

Arie
June 25th, 2020, 06:40 AM
-- Slushie --

Yet another day had finished as Doepaw made her way into the den, pushing through the brambles, ignoring the thorns that pulled on her fur. Or well she thought it was thorns. Felt like that anyway. Caught up in her thoughts about her training that had filled her brain, the blind molly was not exactly 'looking' at where she was going, having pinned her ears to avoid scratching them on the thorns when she went into the den. So tripping over an outstretched tail shouldn't exactly have come as a surprise to her, but even with her good navigation skills in the well... blind world she lived in, she still needed to be paying attention to her surroundings to not make any stupid mistakes. Like she'd just done, slipping across the dry ground. Slowly rising to her paws once again she faced whatever poor apprentice's tail she'd accidentally slipped on. "I am... so sorry," she stuttered. The scent was familiar somehow but she could not yet place it. It was from the night event training but even then... she'd never had a name placed to each of the different scents considering the fact that she had only worked with Jaypaw. "I'm Doepaw. And you... are?" The least she could do was introduce herself despite having no exact clue as to who she was speaking with.

teddy.
June 25th, 2020, 07:33 AM
Marigoldkit's eyes widened and she gagged in disgust. What what what!? An..an elder ate k..kits! "B-b-but elders...did they?" For the first time in her life that she could remember Marigoldkit was truly shook up. She'd heard stuff about deaths and battles she didn't mind the gore of those, but an elder eating kits! And chunks of them! That's bad gore! I mean a clanmate eating a clanmate! Your own clanmates! The people you trust your lives with! It can't be a rumor no one would make up something so horrible! Marigoldkit glanced at the elders den and trembled. Fear fear wasn't a feeling she was used to so when she felt it so strongly she became even more afraid. However did that they must be..terrible. Scum (Did that actually happen?)

(hehe I left you a VM about it!)

"T-the elder was apparently from Windclan," Lightningkit gulped. Just talking about it make gee body shake with a terror she could only imagine knowing, "Do you... think they're all like that in Windclan?" Lightningkit gasped, eyes widened. "Do you think they eat kits! M-Mama said rabbits are the same size as kittens..." A squeal of fear left her. She turned quickly on her heels, diving back into the safety her nest offered her. The only thing that remained poking out was the tip of her long white tail.

StealthWarrior
June 25th, 2020, 08:08 AM
Forestfrost walked around the clearing, hoping to spot his new apprentice, Cypresspaw. LionKitKat

Spiderfrost
June 25th, 2020, 09:20 AM
-- RedHead -- Fallen One -- Finpaw --

Rosedapple nodded towards Beastspark in understanding. She hadn't noticed, but she hadn't been in the best moods lately. That needed to stop. As much as she was struggling to connect more with her clanmates, she shouldn't get distracted.

Finpaw was the first to find her as she got to her paws. Scorchpaw was easy to find with his red fur.

"Anyone know where Sprigroot is?" she asked the apprentices.

Mayflower
June 25th, 2020, 10:04 AM
Than that made both of them. Lot's of things were happening around the clan and he couldn't stop thinking about it. "Keep thinking about those nasty traps they found. I don't want anything to happen to you.", Aldertrail meowed. It was half true mainly because nobody else would be willing to be mates with him. "I'm hoping their all deactivated, so no cat gets injured.", he added. Aldertrail may just be using her, but he cared a little at least. He wasn't completely heartless.
Magnoliapetal nodded slightly, tail waving. "Well dear, you don't have to worry about me. With some luck, I won't be able to go out and search for the traps." The molly laughed quietly, staring into the night. In truth, she didn't truly care about the injuries feom the traps, After all, truly capable warriors wouldn't have been trapped. These traps were really just making the clan stronger. But the molly knew that her mate would not appreciate her answer, so she silenced the thought. Besides, a lady cares about her Clan members, even the inferior. Regrettably. "Oh, I do hope that the traps are dealt with. I don't want anyone to be getting hurt!"

furrensic
June 25th, 2020, 10:57 AM
[ wren // hope ]

Stumbling out of the apprentices den once Beastspark had called her name , Fleapaw grumbled. Her wounds from the dog attack weren't fully healed but were close enough. She hoped this would get her out of doing work but clearly that didn't work. The scarred apprentice would make her way towards Acornfall who seemed to want to leave camp more than anything. “Don't warriors hunt all the time?” She questioned. It sure seemed like they did. “Or do the babies just eat that much.” Babies meaning kits. Not really caring if she got an answer from the tom or not , she looked around to see if she could catch sight of Duskblossom.

furrensic
June 25th, 2020, 11:09 AM
[ Mumble ]

Butterfly? Turning around to see if there was a butterfly behind them , Magpiekit only spotted a moth. “That's..” They trailed off , instead becoming more interested in Milkkits small walk towards the moth. Letting out a wince when the kit crashed into the ground , they frowned slightly. Yikes! That must've hurt. “That's a moth.” They said , looking at the moth who was slowly flying away. “Butterflies are bright colors..orange I think.” Well , they were sure there were other color butterflies , but they had only seen an orange and black one. They decided to ignore the kits anger for the ground.

panchiko
June 25th, 2020, 11:32 AM
// alan wren
hearing her name called for a patrol, duskblossom skipped on over eagerly; she had literally nothing to do to cure her from her boredom, and this was as good a solution as any. "hii fleapaw!! hi acornfall!" she greeted, flinching at the sight of her scarred apprentice... she had to make sure she asked where those had come from. looked pretty painful. "what're you waiting for? let's go! oh, wait.. were you waiting for me? sorry. ack. well i'm here now, though! so we can go now!"

Quasar
June 25th, 2020, 01:03 PM
[ Mumble ]

Butterfly? Turning around to see if there was a butterfly behind them , Magpiekit only spotted a moth. “That's..” They trailed off , instead becoming more interested in Milkkits small walk towards the moth. Letting out a wince when the kit crashed into the ground , they frowned slightly. Yikes! That must've hurt. “That's a moth.” They said , looking at the moth who was slowly flying away. “Butterflies are bright colors..orange I think.” Well , they were sure there were other color butterflies , but they had only seen an orange and black one. They decided to ignore the kits anger for the ground.

Previous anger forgotten, Milkkit turned her head to face magpiekit again, "oh. But moffs awe pwetty too!" she mewed, waddling back over to them. She rubbed her sore nose with a tiny forepaw and set to merely watching the moth instead of trying to catch it. She let out a giggle, "Magpwiewit, do you know how to fwy wike a moff? she keenly asked, exited to find out the answer.

Tigerstorm0926
June 25th, 2020, 01:05 PM
Viperkit hit the moss ball back towards Clawkit. He snorted as the ball bounced off Clawkit's nose. Cougar

aloeforurburn
June 25th, 2020, 01:36 PM
"Technically the training ground is where most battle training would be held, but it's not strictly neccessary. Hunting would be in the general territory. So you could, uh. Catch something!"
"So to the training ground?" Venompaw pondered, she wondered what they were going to do first.

Exis
June 25th, 2020, 01:58 PM
~Foggypaw~

Foggypaw crouched into her hunter's crouch and stalked low for practice. Once she believed that she fixed up her stalking to be nice and smooth, she turned back to her brother.

"Okay then, tell me when to start so then my paws know when to be able to move." Foggypaw meowed as one of her paws twitched with energy. Probably one of the reasons why it was dangerous to sleep next to her when she had a bad dream.
Blackpaw laughed, “Do you remember what me and Birchpaw taught you?”

stag
June 25th, 2020, 02:10 PM
Ow, Viper-kit, im tired sorry! *Claw-kit layed down and fell asleep* Tigerstorm0926

Elementals
June 25th, 2020, 02:18 PM
Blackpaw laughed, “Do you remember what me and Birchpaw taught you?”

~Foggypaw~

"Yess, the trick where you leap onto a cat's back and try to balance on them. Once you are there, you can smack their head and roll down so they can't catch you." Foggypaw meowed with excitement.

She pushed a rock between them and demonstrated it. On the rolling down part, she accidentally slipped and clawed the rock that was once smooth now have a scratch mark. "Oopsie..." Foggypaw meowed.

Exis
June 25th, 2020, 02:39 PM
~Foggypaw~

"Yess, the trick where you leap onto a cat's back and try to balance on them. Once you are there, you can smack their head and roll down so they can't catch you." Foggypaw meowed with excitement.

She pushed a rock between them and demonstrated it. On the rolling down part, she accidentally slipped and clawed the rock that was once smooth now have a scratch mark. "Oopsie..." Foggypaw meowed.
“It’s ok, that was good. Now I want you to try sliding under me to claw my belly, claw sheathed.”

Tigerstorm0926
June 25th, 2020, 02:55 PM
Viperkit yawned. "Me too" he meowed. He curled up and fell asleep.

Elementals
June 25th, 2020, 03:07 PM
“It’s ok, that was good. Now I want you to try sliding under me to claw my belly, claw sheathed.”

~Foggypaw~

Foggypaw tilted her head in confusion but remembered that if she was pounced on, she would be under a cat. Bracing herself as she was going to go under Blackpaw's belly, it was going to be easier going under since he was so big but she had a higher chance of being squashed.

Having no idea on how to get under his belly gracefully (she is clumsy), Foggypaw awkwardly shuffled near his belly and forgot that she could have used the space for momentum. She instead rolled used the remaining space and had her paws outstretch to see if she could hit his belly as she rolled out onto her paws.

Exis
June 25th, 2020, 03:32 PM
~Foggypaw~

Foggypaw tilted her head in confusion but remembered that if she was pounced on, she would be under a cat. Bracing herself as she was going to go under Blackpaw's belly, it was going to be easier going under since he was so big but she had a higher chance of being squashed.

Having no idea on how to get under his belly gracefully (she is clumsy), Foggypaw awkwardly shuffled near his belly and forgot that she could have used the space for momentum. She instead rolled used the remaining space and had her paws outstretch to see if she could hit his belly as she rolled out onto her paws.
Blackpaw shook his head, “No watch me.” Blackpaw ran forward and swiftly fell on his back and scraped the air with his claws, if there had been a cat there he would have sliced their stomach open. “Try one more time ok?” He said as he sprang to his paws.

Elementals
June 25th, 2020, 03:51 PM
Blackpaw shook his head, “No watch me.” Blackpaw ran forward and swiftly fell on his back and scraped the air with his claws, if there had been a cat there he would have sliced their stomach open. “Try one more time ok?” He said as he sprang to his paws.

~Foggypaw~

Foggypaw watched her brother as he demonstrated the move more swiftly than she could ever do it. Feeling like she got the hang of how it should look like, Foggypaw nodded her head and went to try again with a quick check on her paws to make sure they are sheathed.

Foggypaw bounced quickly as a rabbit and fell onto her back when she was under Blackpaw. She tickled him instead of scratching him because it was just practice and rolled out since she didn't think that she could push him off with her legs.

Exis
June 25th, 2020, 04:01 PM
~Foggypaw~

Foggypaw watched her brother as he demonstrated the move more swiftly than she could ever do it. Feeling like she got the hang of how it should look like, Foggypaw nodded her head and went to try again with a quick check on her paws to make sure they are sheathed.

Foggypaw bounced quickly as a rabbit and fell onto her back when she was under Blackpaw. She tickled him instead of scratching him because it was just practice and rolled out since she didn't think that she could push him off with her legs.
Blackpaw fell over with fits of laughter, “Good..v..very good!” He managed to gasp out over his laughter. He was no longer sure what was so funny.

Wolfgirl8
June 25th, 2020, 04:04 PM
Marigoldkit snorted. "Hah! Even if they're all like that, Shadowclan would rip them to shreds before they could injure us! So there's no need to worry!" Marigoldkit says almost proudly. At least I hope there's no need to worry Marigoldkit thinks to herself. I mean Shadowclan's the strongest clan so what would we need to worry about she thinks flicking her tail in, now restless. She trotted over and sat down next to Lightningkits nest crossing her paws. Marigoldkit closed her eyes as she wondered what Lightningkit would say next. Scum

Exis
June 25th, 2020, 04:16 PM
Dovekit nodded and copied Blackpaw's demonstration, her tail lashing slightly in the air, excited.
“Good, now spring at me and try to get a good hit on my face.”

Elementals
June 25th, 2020, 04:27 PM
Blackpaw fell over with fits of laughter, “Good..v..very good!” He managed to gasp out over his laughter. He was no longer sure what was so funny.

~Foggypaw~

Foggypaw watched her brother laugh after she used her naughty paws to tickle him. Her brain gave a tiny smirk and she sat down to wait for her brother. Tilting her head, she decided to play it off cooly.

"Was that good brother? And why were you laughing? Was the rock in front of you a joke to you?" Foggypaw meowed and looked at the rock from earlier.

Exis
June 25th, 2020, 04:36 PM
~Foggypaw~

Foggypaw watched her brother laugh after she used her naughty paws to tickle him. Her brain gave a tiny smirk and she sat down to wait for her brother. Tilting her head, she decided to play it off cooly.

"Was that good brother? And why were you laughing? Was the rock in front of you a joke to you?" Foggypaw meowed and looked at the rock from earlier.
Blackpaw finally stopped laughing, “Never mind, do the attack again.”

Sorrow
June 25th, 2020, 05:08 PM
Frecklepaw already liked this mentor better. “No you watch out. I’ve got half a fight training session and Blackpaw taught me to hunt. Can we start with fighting?” At first he was playful but then he was just kinda angry. Yet again Blackpaw has to step up and take care of what other cata should be doing.” he thought.
Not yet, Frecklepaw! You have a lot to learn for old Sunfall here, the tom mewed, shaking his head.

Exis
June 25th, 2020, 05:29 PM
Not yet, Frecklepaw! You have a lot to learn for old Sunfall here, the tom mewed, shaking his head.
Frecklepaw groaned before giving up, “So what will we be doing?” He asked eager to just start.

Confuzzled.Lynx
June 25th, 2020, 05:42 PM
“Good, now spring at me and try to get a good hit on my face.”

Dovekit nodded and leaped, trying to rake her sheathed claws on Blackpaw's face.

Exis
June 25th, 2020, 05:50 PM
Dovekit nodded and leaped, trying to rake her sheathed claws on Blackpaw's face.
Blackpaw allowed her before swiping a paw out to trip her back legs.

Elementals
June 25th, 2020, 05:51 PM
Blackpaw finally stopped laughing, “Never mind, do the attack again.”

~Foggypaw~

Foggypaw shrugged at her brother and went back to her starting spot with her back turned and had a mischievous glimmer in her eyes. She snapped out of it and turned to face towards her brother again.

Foggypaw charged at her brother and slide under his belly. This time, she repeated poked at his belly and rolled out. She got back onto her paws and meowed, "Was that okay?"