PDA

View Full Version : ShadowClan Life Before Destruction

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95

Cloudsky
April 9th, 2020, 02:47 PM
Honeypaw peeked out to look at Stormlily, his eyes shining with gratitude. "Really? Thank you so much! I would be honored to help you guys in any way I can and be a part of your family!" He was purring so hard he thought he might explode.
Shimm Cloudsky
"Heh, all you knead to do is listen to my puns! Your good in my eyes, kitter!" He purred to Honeypaw, smiling more than ever before. His eyes were bright, and he wrapped his tail around his mate.
"You know what, I'm going to say it, this might just be one of the best days of my life!"
Shimm

Sweetie
April 9th, 2020, 03:18 PM
Shimm
"but they sound the same though..." commented as he repeated the move again ..And again. Doing it three more times, the last time was harder and stronger looking than his first try. "ok. What else??" he asked as he felt more confident in his abilities .

"Yeah, just one is with claws out and the other isn't." The dark russet molly shrugged her shoulders at Oakpaw's comment, they do sound the same, huh. Her one sapphire eye watched in approval as he tried the move a couple of more times. "Let's go with a more slightly advance move. Something you can practice over time." Creekwind meowed to her apprentice as she back a few tail-lengths away, this move needed space. "This one is called Duck and Twist." Giving a small sigh and loosening her shoulders the molly ducked from an imaginary swipe. Rolled to her right and quickly pushed herself up with her paws and swiped back at her enemy. This was one of her favorite moves because most cats wouldn't suspect it until the last possible moment. "So the first step in this move is to duck, so like crouch in a hunting position. Then roll onto your back, at whatever speed feels right for you right now. Then roll onto your paws, get up and swipe."Slowly demonstrating each move for the tom to observe and to understand.

Leucos
April 9th, 2020, 03:34 PM
Shimm
His ears perked up at that sounds like fun actually! he made sure to copy the moves as he watched her. That way he won't be forced to repeat it in his mind. He crouched, rolled in to his back ( albeit a bit sloppily ) then got himself up and aimed a slash. "like that?? It was kinda fun!" he smiled .

pidgeon
April 9th, 2020, 03:43 PM
implimm vermin

"Ah, Nettlespark. One of the warriors who was in on Beastspark's little scheme. What do you want?" Icestar started the conversation off strong, her orange gaze meeting the tabby's eyes. She scented WindClan, and was quick to assume that it was just Nettlespark, since he'd gone there. Her ears angled towards him, waiting for him to speak.

Then she realized the WindClan scent was far too strong to be coming from Nettlespark, and that's when she heard Cowpaw speak. She peered at the entrance and saw the shaking apprentice.
"You were in the Waterbarn, yes?" She asked, recognizing him from that bedraggled group. "What can I do for you?" Hopefully whatever Nettlespark was going to say could be said with an audience.

tye
April 9th, 2020, 03:58 PM
"Uh-..um..," dragging his voice nervously, green eyes flickered to the ground. She's so big, like..like a bear! Or a badger? He peeked up briefly staring right into her orange gaze. No, a bear. "Can I join Shadowclan? Please." The ending of words sounds pleading and desperate.

plum
April 9th, 2020, 04:19 PM
Oh, to be a youth in ShadowClan under Icestar's wrathful leadership. Hopefully this little apprentice standing before her now preferred his leader to the coyotes he was apparently running away from. Nettlespark nods curtly. "A rather crude way of putting it, but yes. I wanted to ask you about possibly releasing me of my responsibility to mentor Whitepaw- Beastspark assigned us together when he held a Clan meeting, but I've not seen a lick of him but one patrol, when he dismissed himself without permission once it was over. That was ages ago." Pausing, he cursed himself and how much it sounded like he was just... Whining about how tough he had it. The tom hoped he wasn't coming across in such a way. "I'd have discussed this with him before coming to you if I could find him, believe me."

Casper

Estelle
April 9th, 2020, 05:20 PM
It was now late at night and everyone in the apprentice den seemed to have fallen asleep, or well, nearly everyone. Nightpaw was still wide awake after the exciting event. The gathering had been great, having learned a little about the other three clans and she even made a new friend! Though having been around so many cats for so long was exhausting, yet she still couldn't find sleep.
Flicking her tail slightly, Nightpaw got to her paws and quietly left the apprentice den. The clearing was empty- everyone had probably drifted of to sleep by now, yet the apprentice sat wide awake as a white spot in the darkness, lifting her mismatched gaze up to the moon. It was calming and somewhat soothing watching the stars twinkle and moon shine bright. Full moons were her favourite, and the night sky did look beautiful this time.
bmkmb

nocturnal
April 9th, 2020, 05:32 PM
Frostpaw let out a muffled huff-sigh as he lay awake in his nest. Random thoughts of various importance ran around wildly in his mind, effectively preventing the white tom from sleeping. A flicker of movement caught his attention and Frostpaw's ear twitched curiously. He sat up and watched a cat leave the apprentices' den. After a few seconds of contemplative thinking, Frostpaw swiftly walked outside.

The full moon brightened up the clearing and Frostpaw blinked, letting his eyes adjust to the light. He looked around and spotted the other apprentice. Was that...? Silently as to not interrupt, Frostpaw padded over to the other apprentice and sat down beside them.
Estelle

Pluto
April 9th, 2020, 05:43 PM
'What a good personality, he will indeed make a good warrior. One Icestar would be proud of surely.' The queen thought to herself as she saw that smug expression across the young tom's face. "There's nothing wrong with being a medicine cat, they're just as important as being a warrior," she mewed. As she was told to watch, Smokewing grinned brightly, her eyes focusing on him carefully to watch as he flung it up into the air and swatted it back to her, standing on his hind paws. She gasped in awe and dove for the paw, skidding along the floor of the nursery only to have the ball bounce right off of her head. 'Oh bless his heart, kits always ask the most blunt of questions,' she thought. "Well, I wasn't very good at anything I did. Not hunting, not fighting, not scenting anything, bad coordination. I'm just a big mess if I'm being honest," she laughed lightheartedly as she stood back up, turning around to bat the moss ball back to him, shaking off the scraps of moss and feather that clung to her.
He saw the moss ball hit Smokewing’s face and did his best not to giggle. Though his questions might be blunt he wasn’t all that rude. At least, if he remembered his manners he wasn’t. “Oh.” He said flatly, pouncing on the bouncing ball like it was a enemy and he let out a little growl at it. Lupinekit looked up at her momentarily. “Well you play a great game of mossball.” He shrugged happily, digging his claws into it with a lash of his tail.
Realizing he was supposed to be passing the ball back, he lowered himself on the ground with embarrassment, licking his chest fur. I’ve made her think I’m weird now! He scowled at himself with his displeasure but bounced the ball back towards the forever queen. Forever queen... He rolled the word around in his head. It sounded weird to him.

Quasar
April 9th, 2020, 05:49 PM
After Lynxkit woke up, he shook out his long white and grey fur, looking around the nursery with bleary, unfocused eyes. As he was looking around, he noticed that his mother was not curled up in the next with him. He frantically circled the nest, sniffing all over to see if he could detect her scent. He could pick up her milky scent, but it was stale, "W-where is she?!" He exclaimed in distress. He looked toward Smokewing, the queen closest to him, and exclaimed in panic, " S-smokewing, s-she's gone! "

( The Cannibal )

Estelle
April 9th, 2020, 05:50 PM
Nightpaw's thoughts were completely captivated by the bright moon, some memories from her time in the nursery peeking into her thoughts. She was completely unaware of the presence of the other cat, as if all of her sences were asleep, all except for her sight. It was such a peaceful feeling, holding all the rest she could need.
Though suddenly she detected movement from the corner of her eye, surpring her quite a bit as she quickly turned to look at who it was "Fr-Frostpaw" the apprentice let out a reliefed sigh when she noticed it was him "cou-couldn't sl-sleep?" she asked quietly as she lowered her gaze to her paws for a moment before glancing back up to him. She hadn't expected for anyone to come out, especially since it seemed to her that cats would be extra tired on a gathering night, but she didn't mind the potential company, and they were friends after all.
bmkmb

nocturnal
April 9th, 2020, 06:23 PM
Frostpaw tore his gaze from the full moon, then looked at Nightpaw and dipped his head in a silent nod. Night was the white tom's favorite time of day. It was quiet and peaceful - the only time when he could sit back and think. Although if he thought too much, he ended up having a hard time falling asleep - which happened most nights. "You couldn't sleep either?" Frostpaw asked back.
Estelle

Estelle
April 9th, 2020, 06:33 PM
"no.." Nightpaw lightly chuckled "a-almost ne-never" she followed in nearly a whisper, memories of all the night's she had stayed awake in the nursery peeking in her mind. She would spend her time watching nothing to anything, sometimes even others sleep, or watching the night like she did now.. It surely was strange how little the apprentice actually slept.
Lifting her gaze back up to the moon, her tail coming to rest on her paws, Nightpaw smiled at the scene "go-gorg-eous night, i-isn't it? Ones li-like these don't se-em to co-come so of-often" she meow quietly to the tom, her eyes not faltering from the moon.
bmkmb

wolfie
April 9th, 2020, 06:35 PM
acornkit drew in a deep breath, closing his eyes and trying to refocus on his surroundings. it was a good way to calm down, and he could've really used that right now. it was beginning to work--he was opening his eyes to politely ask jaykit to leave him alone, when he heard a loud cry of surprise and felt something heavy drop onto him.

"hey!!" acornkit protested, squirming to get away from the other kit, his fur bristling in annoyance. it had probably been an accident. still, didn't jaykit know how to be careful? what had he been doing, anyway? "okay. look. i've been perfectly nice to you, but enough is enough. can't you take a hint?" he asked, ears folding back and eyes narrowing as he glared at the other kit. well, now he'd done it. now he was actually upset.

"seriously, find some other kit to annoy and leave me alone. what's your problem, anyway? you can't play by yourself?" he asked, digging his tiny kitten-claws into the ground beneath him. the words were followed by a huff of annoyance, partially with jaykit--and partially with himself, for now losing his temper. fantastic.

Jaykit quickly rolled off of Acornkit, scrambling away to get out of the tom's personal space. He didn't mean to fall onto him, he swore. He was cursing under his breath now, his tail lashing in annoyance-- mainly just at himself. He had been accident free for three days. Now he had to reset. Jaykit was busy drowning in his own thoughts before Acornkit snapped him out.

He raised an brow, tilting his head to the left. What? "Hint?" Jaykit repeated, dumbfounded. No. There was no hint! Seriously! He rose to his paws, letting out a huff as Acornkit continued to speak. "Seriously? I was tr..rying to be K..KIND. You lo..ooked alone and I figu..rred that oh, you must be s..shy! So I was t..r..rying to work with YOU! Next time just serio..ously tell me off dude, " Jaykit huffed, his tiny ears flattening to his skull. He wasted his time!! Again! His life was getting wasted away and-- Jaykit inhaled then exhaled.

"Nope. Anyway, for..rget it. You want to be left alone. Got it, " He meowed, brushing it off. The tom began to walk away-- grumbling under his breath.

nocturnal
April 9th, 2020, 06:49 PM
"Yes," Frostpaw agreed. The way the light reflected off of the moon was amazing, although how often it came, he wouldn't know. He rarely took the time to enjoy nature. Everything was work, work, train, then bat the nuisance away. Even at night, he would often shift uncomfortably in his nest instead of sitting up or walking outside. He never had a reason to. Also, his new nest was placed in an unfortunate position far from the mouth of the den; possibly to discourage him from escaping, but he didn't want to find out.
Estelle

Estelle
April 9th, 2020, 07:05 PM
Nightpaw was glad to hear he agreed, she would've been surprised if he didn't actually, after all who doesn't love a gorgeous night sky like this one?
Nightpaw fell silent as she enjoyed the scenery, a faint new-leaf breeze blowing. These were truly her favourite nights. Only peace and quiet, no fighting, no worries, just the moon and a soft breeze. She took a deep breath, a slightly nervous feeling being present, but when was it not? And at the moment it didn't bother her to much, she was still able to enjoy what was happening, letting her thoughts run loose in her mind. bmkmb

Banneret
April 9th, 2020, 07:11 PM
[ Socks ]

Thornkit batted the ball back towards Milktooth, tripped, “Ack-“ and hit their neck with their front paw. They collapsed and started coughing a lot. They struggled to draw breath, and managed to hoarsely call out, “Mom, I'm-“ Before being overtaken by racking coughs.

pidgeon
April 9th, 2020, 07:14 PM
"Yes, I had taken notice of Whitepaw's absences. You're a determined enough warrior, I'd hate to waste your talents on some lazy lump." Icestar flicked one ear in thought, looking then to Cowpaw, whose fear she could sense strongly.

"Of course you may join. There's no shame in taking refuge in your time of need. Welcome to ShadowClan." She nodded her head to the now-former WindClanner. "And...It just so happens that Nettlespark here is in need of a new apprentice. If you promise to keep up with your training once you're fully recovered, I'm sure he would be happy to train you. We're certainly in need of truly dedicated apprentices." Icestar looked back to Nettlespark quizzically, awaiting both his and Cowpaw's responses.

"Ah, what is your name, by the way?"

implimm vermin

Moon Lily
April 9th, 2020, 07:38 PM
Flowstream Blissie Bliss

Irispaw nodded to Ebonypaw, guiding her carefully to the nearest nest. She didn't want her to sneeze in some cat's face and get them sick as well. Jolting over to the herb storage, she handed Yarrowkit some moss. Smiling at the kit, she gestured to Ebonypaw.
"I want you to get Ebonypaw some water. Do you know where to go?" She asked gently. Turning back to the storage, she took some catmint. This would help with her cough. Dropping it in front of the black she-cat, she fixed her with a gaze. "Eat this."

Casper

Irispaw nodded to Hailstorm, eyes full of concern. The she-cat looked badly battered. At least she could still walk...kinda. What happened to her that she was so badly injured? Was it a training accident? She'd heard of plenty of those. Shaking her head, she turned to the herb store. Art least she had managed to give the she-cat some poppy seeds. But still, she looked in so much pain. Her eyebrows curved in thought. Drifting to the honey, she considered giving the she-cat some. Irispaw loved it herself, and sometimes dipped a claw in when Thunderhowl wasn't looking.

Taking some moss a soaking it in the golden liquid, she offered it to the older she-cat. If she didn't want it, then she would have it. Dropping it at the warrior's paws, she looked up sheepishly.
"No offence, but you look kinda...depressed. Honey always helps me when I am." She mewed.

Socks
April 9th, 2020, 07:41 PM
FireSandwich

Milktooth's fur bristled when she saw the kit trip. Each cough that racked their tiny body caused a surge of adrenaline in her blood. She was at the kit's side in a second, pulling them close in a panic. She wasn't sure what to do and the adrenaline only caused her to not think properly.
She ran a gentle paw down the kit's back, murmuring comforts that were more for her own sake than Thornkit's.

pidgeon
April 9th, 2020, 07:50 PM
Icestar lumbered out of her den with a purposeful stride, and heaved herself up onto the Highbranch. She had some important things to address, and she was sure her clan had questions that were currently going unanswered. It was time to address the WindClan issues and make some announcements.

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the Highbranch for a clan meeting!" The leader barked the familiar summons, then scanned the clearing, watching for approaching cats.

Moon Lily BILL. Casper Undertaker MagicCat99 pathos Moonraven :Grimm: SilentLamb Blissie Bliss Shimm Dirtfur CheetahPelt RuinsNight x ghostie FuzzyRatto SuspiciousMindz Tundra Jynx Silhouettes meowsticool Cloudsky Willow_fang wick weary TawnyNeedsACoffee implimm Hexict ponyapan Ever GoldenWolf Skye Slatepaw Splashy Kitty Mama Arie Ravenshade @Fang Fallenpine implimm Wolfie shortstack Pangram Ivyfeather8783 kittygirl Foxmasterrr Bugsy S-oft PeppermintRabbit DarkNight TeamRiverRipple Rainquail Spiderfrost Clover'Wish_101 starshooter Beau Fluffyfur wren Mountainstrike13 Katwhisperer bmkmb Starbot Thornpelt@roleplays Eli.draws.sometimes Mayflowerok Zesty Mango OhAtropa EspionAlpha TigerstarIsSmart Flowstream AJtheWarr10r Breezefur Ombre Party Quailsong

MrAJtheAJ
April 9th, 2020, 07:54 PM
Jaggedclaw peered out of his den and padded over to the Highbranch. Something must be up He thought as he sat down, awaiting his leader's announcements.

Bloodtooth appeared and sat next to his friend, not making eye-contact.

MEAT ANGELS
April 9th, 2020, 07:54 PM
Cloverwish grumpily stalked out of the warriors den, looking as if she was dragged backwards through a thornbush. What the hell does Icestar want now?

Splashkit jumped out of the nursery, eagerly staring at her fierce leader. One day, I'll be a cool as Icestar!

CheetahPelt
April 9th, 2020, 07:55 PM
Quailears padded into the clearing, a groan growling deep in his throat. His joints were aching, the senior warrior settled on the edge of the clearing. Maybe he would see the medicine cat later, but now his focus was on Icestar.

——

Yewbranch did as he usually did, sprawling near the front or the clearing, acting as if he owned the place.

——

Mirepaw galloped into the clearing at Icestar’s call.

——

Briarstorm limped into the clearing, wincing at her aching old scars.

Mayflower
April 9th, 2020, 07:56 PM
Magnoliapetal groans internally and moves from her comfortable place in the den, stretching out her limbs. A clan meeting? Now? I wanted my beauty sleep.She shakes out her fur and emerges from the den, searching for a nice, dry spot. Once she deems a spot near the front good she approaches and takes a seat, turning her eyes up to listen to Icestar.

Leucos
April 9th, 2020, 07:57 PM
Cherrymist padded into the clearing almost like a panther would. Her head high and eyes full of curiosity . She and oakpaw had to stay home to gaurd the place so you'd imagine she'll be curious . She took her seat near the front .

Oakpaw clumsily hurried on into the clearing only to take his seat.

DarkNight
April 9th, 2020, 07:59 PM
Falconkit smiled. Another meeting? Was she going to become an apprentice? Oh wait, that was pushed back because of her misadventures. She still eagerly gathered in the small group of cats to hear what Icestar had to say.
————————-
Gleamkit hobbled our of the nursery. This should be interesting.

—————————
Honeypaw lazily strolled our into the clearing. He was glad for the meeting and wondered if Icestar was going to discuss the Gathering.

{All OPEN!!!!}

Mango
April 9th, 2020, 08:01 PM
Lichenpaw sat in the gathering, curious about if they would get a new mentor since their mentor never trained them.

plum
April 9th, 2020, 08:04 PM
"Thank you," the young tom exhales in immense relief. Whitepaw might have been promising, and he wasn't... Not good, but a great and heavy burden had just been lifted off of his shoulders now, one he was too glad to be rid of. Then, at Icestar's implications towards the little apprentice beside him, he casts them a look. WindClan. Why did it feel like his fate was tied to WindClan as of late?

Casper vermin

Quasar
April 9th, 2020, 08:05 PM
Wolfkit looked towards Icestar, thought flying through his head. He reluctantly padded to sit near the entrance of the nursery, making sure to stay close to Smokewing and the other queens, 'is the meeting about my mom going missing? I hope Icestar knows where she went...' He thought in slight hope. He looked up at Smokewing to ask something, but he snapped his jaw shut, turning his head to stare at his small paws, shuffling them on the dusty ground. 'Why isn't my mom here yet? She's been gone for a whole NIGHT, for starclan's sake!' He thought in saddness, turning his attention to Icestar.

( The Cannibal )

BEAR.
April 9th, 2020, 08:14 PM
Falconpaw had recently returned from his excursion, and though he was not a fan of attending.. he gritted his teeth and did so anyway.

With a lingering glance toward the medicine cat den, because he was sure that is where Hailstorm had been relocated to.

Abyssopelagic
April 9th, 2020, 08:16 PM
Whiskernose noticed Falconkit and came over to sit by the young kit. He would have liked to sit by Citrusflower, but he didn't see her and Falconkit was quite enjoyable to be around non-the-less. "Haven't seen you in a while," he joked.
DarkNight

DarkNight
April 9th, 2020, 08:19 PM
Falconkit giggled, she knew exactly why he hadn’t seen her. “Well I have been getting into some mischief. Icestar grounded me to the nursery, but I have to watch this meeting!” Falconkit was sure it was okay to watch.
Rainquail

Wings
April 9th, 2020, 08:25 PM
The young handsome tom padded out of the warrior's den with a stretch. His mind had been on Shimmeringpool for the whole time he had slept. He gave a silent purr when he thought about seeing her again. Russetstrike padded into the middle of the group that was growing and sat down. He looked up at Icestar. She wasn't the kindest leader but, she was a strong leader. Which is what counts. Wonder what today's meetings gonna be about. Probably about WindClan. This happened a lot. Him asking a silent question in his mind and answering it a second or two later.

FuzzyRatto
April 9th, 2020, 08:32 PM
Cunningeye stiffly approached the growing crowd.

Abyssopelagic
April 9th, 2020, 08:39 PM
Whiskernose lowered his voice to a very bad whisper. "I won't tell anyone." He promised.
DarkNight

DarkNight
April 9th, 2020, 08:44 PM
Whiskernose lowered his voice to a very bad whisper. "I won't tell anyone." He promised.
DarkNight
“Thanks. I wonder what will happen this meeting. What do you think Icestar wants to discuss?”

wren
April 9th, 2020, 08:53 PM
Grizzlyburr padded up to the meeting tail swishing- he was kinda late. Embarrassing but he was here now! That’s all that mattered.

nocturnal
April 9th, 2020, 08:55 PM
A soft breeze ruffled his fur and Frostpaw closed his eyes, only to be bombarded with memories of his time as an Equinox. His sapphire eyes flew open, a faint scowl forming as he pushed the thoughts away. That's what they used to call themselves, him, Lionpaw, and Ravenpaw. The name was courtesy of Lionpaw, of couse; he was the only cat who could ever come up with such absurd things. He took a hard look at the scenery and forced himself to relax, the scowl fading back to an impasse.
Estelle

nocturnal
April 9th, 2020, 09:04 PM
Fallenheart took a look at the growing crowd of cats and took a seat, wondering what the meeting would be about.

Meanwhile, a white apprentice stood near the edge of the crowd, looking up at Highbranch questioningly. Hopefully no one would try bothering him during the meeting.

[both open]

MrAJtheAJ
April 9th, 2020, 09:13 PM
Fallenheart took a look at the growing crowd of cats and took a seat, wondering what the meeting would be about.

Meanwhile, a white apprentice stood near the edge of the crowd, looking up at Highbranch questioningly. Hopefully no one would try bothering him during the meeting.

[both open]

"What do you think this meeting will be about?" Jaggedclaw whisperd to Fallenheart. The large, black tom hoped it was something good, and not about those WindClan cats, who he'd been hearing about for the past moon.

plum
April 9th, 2020, 09:13 PM
Hearing the summons not so very long after his chat with the leader, Nettlespark looks up and blinks curiously. He was already in a place where he could both see and hear the meeting, somewhere off to the side of the clearing having been licking at a stubborn burr in his rump fur. After staring at the leader up on the Highbranch for a second more, the warrior goes back to lapping at his fur trying to unstuck the sticky.

[OPEN]

Moonraven
April 9th, 2020, 09:17 PM
Dawnstripe padded over to the Highbranch not overly interested in what was going on. She was sure this had something to do with WindClan. Why should she bother worrying about that dying clan?
---
Whiteshadow lumbered out the warrior's den and over to the branch at the summons.
---
Silentpaw and Elfinpaw walked paw in paw over to the highbranch. The blind she-cat veered off the path halfway through the walk as her nose led her over to the big white senior warrior.

Quasar
April 9th, 2020, 09:18 PM

[both open]

Wolfkit noticed a lone apprentice lingering in the outskirts of the crowd, and decided to trot over to him, as the apprentice looked kind of lonely in the kits eyes. "Hey! Are you lonely? I can give you companny, if you want. My Momma disappeared last night, so I don't have anyone to talk to..." He exclaimed, his voice getting softer and sadder towards the end.

( bmkmb )

Abyssopelagic
April 9th, 2020, 09:38 PM
"The Gathering, I'd imagine. Quite a bit was announced. Most of it troubling." He didn't see any reason to not tell Falconkit at least some of what happened, if she wanted.

DarkNight

DarkNight
April 9th, 2020, 09:42 PM
"Really? First I have heard of it." Not that Falconkit was included in a lot of warrior conversations.
Rainquail

TeamFlowstream!
April 9th, 2020, 09:48 PM
Flowstream Blissie Bliss

Irispaw nodded to Ebonypaw, guiding her carefully to the nearest nest. She didn't want her to sneeze in some cat's face and get them sick as well. Jolting over to the herb storage, she handed Yarrowkit some moss. Smiling at the kit, she gestured to Ebonypaw.
"I want you to get Ebonypaw some water. Do you know where to go?" She asked gently. Turning back to the storage, she took some catmint. This would help with her cough. Dropping it in front of the black she-cat, she fixed her with a gaze. "Eat this."

Casper

Irispaw nodded to Hailstorm, eyes full of concern. The she-cat looked badly battered. At least she could still walk...kinda. What happened to her that she was so badly injured? Was it a training accident? She'd heard of plenty of those. Shaking her head, she turned to the herb store. Art least she had managed to give the she-cat some poppy seeds. But still, she looked in so much pain. Her eyebrows curved in thought. Drifting to the honey, she considered giving the she-cat some. Irispaw loved it herself, and sometimes dipped a claw in when Thunderhowl wasn't looking.

Taking some moss a soaking it in the golden liquid, she offered it to the older she-cat. If she didn't want it, then she would have it. Dropping it at the warrior's paws, she looked up sheepishly.
"No offence, but you look kinda...depressed. Honey always helps me when I am." She mewed.

Yarrowkit shook his head, unaware that there was possibly water in the camp. "If I don't know where the water is, where can I find some?"
(Sorry if I'm late)

nocturnal
April 9th, 2020, 10:09 PM
AJtheWarr10r
The black tabby thought about Jaggedclaw's question before responding, "It might be about the WindClan cats. I heard some of them were trying to join our clan, or maybe it's about something else completely."
- - -
Eli.draws.sometimes
Frostpaw stiffened as a loud voice bounced over to him. His first thought was: kit. His second was: out of all cats in ShadowClan, why did it have to be a kit? Then: what did he mean by his momma "disappeared?" The white tom decided not to ask questions and didn't speak, but made a sign with his tail to show that he was friendly.

Quasar
April 9th, 2020, 10:18 PM
AJtheWarr10r
The black tabby thought about Jaggedclaw's question before responding, "It might be about the WindClan cats. I heard some of them were trying to join our clan, or maybe it's about something else completely."
- - -
Eli.draws.sometimes
Frostpaw stiffened as a loud voice bounced over to him. His first thought was: kit. His second was: out of all cats in ShadowClan, why did it have to be a kit? Then: what did he mean by his momma "disappeared?" The white tom decided not to ask questions and didn't speak, but made a sign with his tail to show that he was friendly.

Wolfkit decided to sit down next to the apprentice, keeping his eyes trained on Icestar, fear and panic evident in his body language, his tail twitching and his claws scratching at the ground. 'hopefully momma comes back soon...' He thought.

( bmkmb )

Undertaker
April 9th, 2020, 10:25 PM
Beastspark silently made his way over to the highbranch and settled his haunches down in his usual place. One ear swevered to listened to Icestar while the other focused on the minor chatter going on around ahead of him.

wolfie
April 10th, 2020, 12:19 AM
Sheeplight made her way to the crowd, dragging her paws. Her body felt.. She yawned, so heavy. She was awaken during the nap but like always, she was curious on what was happening.
___
Jaykit casually snuck his way, weaving through the legs of warriors before popping up at the frontlines. So stealth.

[open!]

Sweetie
April 10th, 2020, 01:32 AM
Stormlily chuckled at her mates little jokes and the mention of 'Shadelily Tribe'. Turning to Honeypaw the molly wrapped her paws around the apprentice and drew him in. "Welcome home my son." With that Stormlily nuzzled behind his ears and smiled up to Shadequill. "One of the best days of our lives." Correcting her mate.

DarkNight Cloudsky

Moon Lily
April 10th, 2020, 02:02 AM
Berrybounce pattered up to the Highbranch, her long fur fluffed up more than usual. What was going on? She wasn't quite sure. After all, if this wasn't for a ceremony, she wasn't sure what else this would be about. Sitting down curiously, she fixed Icestar with a questioning gaze.

Raventuft grumped down to the clearing, his eyes squinting at the leader. What did she have to say now? He could sware that she was always complaining. Shaking his head, he took a seat at the back.

Irisflame emerged from the medicine den, eyes curious. What was this about? Windclan? She guessed the name tentatively, eyes narrowing. Is she mad that her plan didn't work out? Or are these just simple ceremonies? She sat at the mouth of the den, curiosity growing.

Moon Lily
April 10th, 2020, 02:08 AM
Flowstream Blissie Bliss

Irispaw smiled gently, gesturing to the exit that lead to the dirtplace.
"I think there's a small stream by the dirtplace." She encouraged the small tom. She hoped that would help. She wasn't very familiar with the camp- or the territory- herself. Ebonypaw might know, otherwise. If there wasn't water there, maybe the apprentice would know.

BEAR.
April 10th, 2020, 02:10 AM
"Icestar, when you have a moment, I'd like to speak with you."

Thunderhowl's voice was low as he lingered outside of her den, planning on waiting until she had the den cleared before he took up her time.

[ Casper ]

TeamFlowstream!
April 10th, 2020, 02:15 AM
Flowstream Blissie Bliss

Irispaw smiled gently, gesturing to the exit that lead to the dirtplace.
"I think there's a small stream by the dirtplace." She encouraged the small tom. She hoped that would help. She wasn't very familiar with the camp- or the territory- herself. Ebonypaw might know, otherwise. If there wasn't water there, maybe the apprentice would know.
Yarrowkit gave a sharp nod and padded out of the medicine den. Then he froze. Where is the dirtplace? He hadn't been to whatever the dirtplace was. He imagined it being a small clearing that had no grass, but only dirt and plants. I guess I'll ask an apprentice, he thought.

BEAR.
April 10th, 2020, 02:15 AM
BILL. Blissie Bliss

"These two are joining the clan. Foxpudge and...? What was your name?" She turned to the younger she-cat, unsure. "WindClan is in shambles, so I offered them a place in our clan. Somewhere more stable, safer. They won't starve to death here, that's for certain." She looked from Foxpudge to Butterflypaw and back, her eyes deep in thought.

"My den is over there," She gestured to the base of the tree that held the highbranch. "The two of you, get yourselves treated here, and once you feel ready I can assign a warrior or two to show you around. Does that sound alright? I'm sure you can handle that, right Thunderhowl?" She looked to the old tom and raised an eyebrow.

Thunderhowl merely gave a short nod, and Foxpudge shuffled his paws as he glanced around the strange clearing.

His wounds were already treated, and as weary as he felt he figured it'd be best to be shown around. "I think I'm fine to be shown around now. The apprentice is Butterflypaw-- I'm not sure why she's been so quiet." He'd shrug, but he knew it'd hurt more than it was worth. It was almost like she wasn't here.

[ Blissie Bliss ]

MagicCat99
April 10th, 2020, 03:28 AM
Russetpatch padded towards the meeting, her tail swaying behind her. She sat down, looking up.

Estelle
April 10th, 2020, 06:56 AM
A soft breeze ruffled his fur and Frostpaw closed his eyes, only to be bombarded with memories of his time as an Equinox. His sapphire eyes flew open, a faint scowl forming as he pushed the thoughts away. That's what they used to call themselves, him, Lionpaw, and Ravenpaw. The name was courtesy of Lionpaw, of couse; he was the only cat who could ever come up with such absurd things. He took a hard look at the scenery and forced himself to relax, the scowl fading back to an impasse.
Estelle

Nightpaw closed her eyes with her muzzle lifted up towards the moon, the soft breeze running past her fur. She soon opened her eyes again as they fell to her paws with a somewhat sad smile, that was quickly removed from her expressions.
The moon held many memories for young apprentice. It was the first wonder of the outside she had seen when peeking out of the nursery, it the moon she saw when walking home with her mother, and the moon she had seen after that dreadful event, an event she wished she could forget. Sighing quietly pushed the memory aside, not wanting to ever think about it, and replaced it with ones that were happy; like when she met her first friend.

After the long moment of silence, Nightpaw eventually glanced over to Frostpaw. She didn't want to disturb him, but there was one question that she couldn't quite get out of her mind "d-don't y-you ever mi-miss you're fa-family?" she asked shyly and quietly, her gaze lowering once more. She didn't understand how one could leave their family in another clan- unless... he didn't have one..? the thought was awful and it instantly made her regret her question.

DarkNight
April 10th, 2020, 07:24 AM
Stormlily chuckled at her mates little jokes and the mention of 'Shadelily Tribe'. Turning to Honeypaw the molly wrapped her paws around the apprentice and drew him in. "Welcome home my son." With that Stormlily nuzzled behind his ears and smiled up to Shadequill. "One of the best days of our lives." Correcting her mate.

DarkNight Cloudsky
Honeypaw was so thankful. “Thank you so much!” The gratitude was pouring out of his eyes. He was so happy to be a part of this loving family.

Cloudsky

nocturnal
April 10th, 2020, 08:08 AM
The night brought peace, the moon brought memories, and darkness brought... bad memories. As much as he wanted to, Frostpaw couldn't close his eyes. He only slept when he was tired and he wasn't tired enough. "I don't have a family," the white apprentice snarled harshly at Nightpaw's question. His tail lashed for a second before he got it under control, then looked at Nightpaw in fear. "I - sorry," he muttered in shame. Great job, Frosty, you can't even keep a friendship up for a day! "I do have a family - they don't deserve to be called that. And everyone else I care about is dead," Frostpaw explained curtly.

Memories of those dumb thundercats entered his mind. Out of all his siblings, they hated him. They made it obvious enough, but to him only, those dumb vipers. Lucky he never went screaming at the clan, lucky he wasn't much for gossip. If he was a good cat who followed the rules, why would he ever sneak out of clan to play with a duo of loners? Because they didn't know him. They were the only ones who treated him normally, the only ones who treated him right.

Estelle

Hexict
April 10th, 2020, 09:30 AM
Smokepaw slipped out of the apprentices' den the moment he heard Icestar calling a meeting. Meanwhile, Dovepool was already in the clearing and got up to move closer to the highbranch to listen to the leader.

nocturnal
April 10th, 2020, 11:11 AM
Wolfkit decided to sit down next to the apprentice, keeping his eyes trained on Icestar, fear and panic evident in his body language, his tail twitching and his claws scratching at the ground. 'hopefully momma comes back soon...' He thought.
The kit sat down beside him and Frostpaw realized that it wouldn't stop twitching. The kit was obviously scared of something and it was starting to unnerve him. Slowly, the apprentice moved his white tail closer to the kit, hoping to comfort it. "My name is Frostpaw," he told the thing. "What's yours?" Maybe the kit would forget about whatever was causing it to twitch.

DarkNight
April 10th, 2020, 11:49 AM
Honeypaw excitedly bounced into the den. He was normally not a bouncer, but this time was special! He had just been adopted! Smiling, he sat down in his nest and watched the other apprentices doing apprentice thing! What a day this day has been!
Estelle

Fallenpine
April 10th, 2020, 11:52 AM
Falconkit smiled. Another meeting? Was she going to become an apprentice? Oh wait, that was pushed back because of her misadventures. She still eagerly gathered in the small group of cats to hear what Icestar had to say.
————————-
Gleamkit hobbled our of the nursery. This should be interesting.

—————————
Honeypaw lazily strolled our into the clearing. He was glad for the meeting and wondered if Icestar was going to discuss the Gathering.

{All OPEN!!!!}

Owlkit wandered to the highbranch and sat down by a she-kit. What was goingcon? Would he finally show his worth to the clan?
"What's going on?" the light brown tabby whispered to the she-kit (falcon)
(I hope I'm not too late!)

DarkNight
April 10th, 2020, 11:57 AM
Falconkit looked at... Owlkit, was it? She had seen him around the nursery but had never really talked to him.
"Icestar called another meeting! I think she is going to talk about WindClan! They stayed in the Waterbarn. Me and one of my friends snuck out to see them!" She whispered the last part because it was kind of a secret.
Fallenpine (It is almost never too late!)

Fallenpine
April 10th, 2020, 12:02 PM
DarkNight

Owlkit lowed his voice to a whisper.
"What do you think she will say? Did some of the Windclan cats... STAY?" At the thought of that a shiver ran down his spine.
"They can't be trusted!

(ps, The crush thing will work! Should it be a one way or two way, or should we just see how it goes?)

DarkNight
April 10th, 2020, 12:07 PM
"Yes! Two of them stayed! I saw them! They smell super gross and are really skinny."
Fallenpine (We will have to see because she is sort-of developing a small crush on Blackkit. We will just have to see through role-play once all of them are apprentices!)

Fallenpine
April 10th, 2020, 12:12 PM
"Yes! Two of them stayed! I saw them! They smell super gross and are really skinny."
Fallenpine (We will have to see because she is sort-of developing a small crush on Blackkit. We will just have to see through role-play once all of them are apprentices!)
(Ok)

Owlkit's paws tightened.
"Were they rude to you? I don't think we should trust outsiders." The last words came off his tongue like venom, and his ears twitched.
But of course, do they trust me? With my stump of a tail?

Estelle
April 10th, 2020, 12:15 PM
Nightpaw walked into the apprentice den, her mismatched gaze inspecting her surroundings. She still had to get used to the new den and all the unfamiliar cats; things would've been much easier if her siblings were there, but clearly, they weren't.
She walked to her nest, somewhere to the side if the den, and sat down. Her gaze soon fell upon an excited looking appeentice- wasn't his mentor the tom she once made a snowcat with? she wasn't sure, she'd have to ask but socialising wasn't her strong point, quite the contrary actually, her shyness always made her so nervous that she ended up stuttering.
It hadn't taken long before the young apprentice got lost in her own thoughts, daydreaming away, yet soon turned her head away, rather startled, as she realized that her gaze had been lingering near the other apprentice for who knows how long already!
DarkNight

DarkNight
April 10th, 2020, 12:26 PM
"Well they didn't talk to me, so I am not sure. Maybe not though. Maybe someone became a warrior, or there are new apprentices! Not me, though, I am grounded for half a moon. Are you old enough? Or maybe a cat was attacked! Maybe that is what this is about? It could be anything, really.”
Fallenpine

Estelle
April 10th, 2020, 12:38 PM
The regret of having asked the question got stronger at the harsh words- out of habit, her head lowered slightly as she narrowed her eyes for a moment followed by the halfly flat ears. It lasted for a moment and her ears came straight as he apologized "n-no, it's al-alright. I should-n't have as-asked" she said quietly, lifting her head up a little again.
The apprentice listened carefully to his explanation, her gaze lowering to her paws "i'm so-sorry ab-out that.." she knew it wouldn't change anything, and those words were far from comforting, but it was all she knew to say to it "I kn-know it is-isn't the same...b-but my fath-er, he went mi-missing when I wa-was about tw-o moons ol-old" she explained quietly. Those words leaving her somewhat hurt- it was a feeling she had never given much place to think about since it was so long ago "and..my si-siblings both we-went miss-ing not to lo-long before be-being able to b-become apprent-ices" the apprentice followed in stuttery words. She didn't expect him to care or anything, nor did she look for pity, to her it as more of a way of saying that she understood how it felt to miss someone. Of course she knew missing wasn't nearly the same as death or the lack of family, but those were still cats she cared about, and missed alot.
bmkmb

Spiderfrost
April 10th, 2020, 12:44 PM
Rosedapple perked her head out from the warriors den then stalked out to find a spot close enough to listen to what Icestar had to say. The warrior furrowed her brow though at the unfamiliar feeling of not having Daisybloom with her.

Estelle
April 10th, 2020, 12:53 PM
As she heard the call, Nightpaw peeked her head out of the apprentice den, before padding to the highbranch. She sat down, her shyness making her a bit nervous about the amount of cats, and looked up to the leader, wondering what would be said this meeting.

Exis
April 10th, 2020, 01:17 PM
Blackkit padded out to the clearing and spotted Falconkit talking to another kit. He padded up to them and sat down nearby. He didn't really know what to talk about but still felt compelled to be near his friend. DarkNight (If you want to)
(Otherwise open)

RAT KING
April 10th, 2020, 01:22 PM
Crocusblaze and Dandelionmilk both padded up to join the Clan meeting, the two friends sitting so close to one another their fur was touching. The smokey grey and white cat seemed to be paying much more attention than their counterpart.

DarkNight
April 10th, 2020, 01:24 PM
Honeypaw was very happy when he noticed the she-cat staring at him. He turned to look at her and offered her a smile. Is she Nightpaw?he wondered. Stormlily's apprentice? I must tell her the good news!
So he got up and trotted over to her.
"Hi! I'm Honeypaw, in case you didn't know. You are Stormlily's apprentice, right? Guess what! I have just been adopted into my mentor Shadequill and Stormlily's family!"

He was so excited that he felt he needed to tell everyone!
Estelle

DarkNight
April 10th, 2020, 01:28 PM
Falconkit smiled as Blackkit walked up. "Hi, Blackkit! What do you think Icestar is going to talk about? Owlkit thinks it has to do with the WindClanners. I'm not sure."
Mentallyunstable Fallenpine

Estelle
April 10th, 2020, 01:33 PM
Nightpaw's nervousness of interactions caused be mind to start racing as the other apprentice suddenly started to pad over to her. She quickly took a breath, trying to surpress the feeling, before turning to look at him as he spoke.
He didn't leave much time to answer his question, and she was somewhat surprised to hear about the adoption "th-that's gre-great! You mus-must be e-ex-excited" she stuttered out quietly, offering Honeypaw a small smile. so he was Shadequill's apprentice. "and y-yes, I am St-Storm-lily's appren-tice" DarkNight

teddy.
April 10th, 2020, 01:42 PM
Blackadder shifted from his cool sleeping spit in the shade of the clearing. Small pine needles stuck in his black fur, giving him a scruffy look but he was too sleepy to care about them. He sat up, giving his long skinny tail an impulsive lick before turning to face his leader. What news would it be today?

--

Dogpaw padded out of the apprentices den, eager to attend her first gathering as an official apprentice under the watch of a mentor! Her long, bushy tail curled around her front cream paws as she arched her folded ears forward to listen to Icestar, living for every word the Molly had to offer them.

{Open!}

Banneret
April 10th, 2020, 01:44 PM
[ Socks ]

After a minute, Thornkit stopped coughing. They yawned. “I'm really tired,” They whispered. They closed their eyes, breathing evenly now. Thornkit slipped off into sleep with a sigh, leaning against Milktooth.

Exis
April 10th, 2020, 01:54 PM
Falconkit smiled as Blackkit walked up. "Hi, Blackkit! What do you think Icestar is going to talk about? Owlkit thinks it has to do with the WindClanners. I'm not sure."
Mentallyunstable Fallenpine
Blackkit looked up ant Falconkit and smiled. "I think Owlkit is right, Icestar is going to love adding warriors to our clan. I like the idea of more strong and already trained cats to serve our clan." Blackkit said. He quickly took note of the other kits name. He carefully took into account exactly how close Owlkit and Falconkit were without meeting the new cat's gaze.

DarkNight Fallenpine (Do I hear bells of a love triangle:ringbounce::colorwah:)

nykyrian
April 10th, 2020, 02:05 PM
Rainshadow walked towards the fresh kill pile, with her slight limp. She kept her head high, as she picked out a slim mouse from the pile. she sat down and began eating. Seeing Magpiepaw, Rainshadow called out, Magpiepaw come give me some company she signalled to her kin TeamRiverRipple

MEAT ANGELS
April 10th, 2020, 02:08 PM
Cecily Herondale
Magpiepaw grunted, staying put where he was and continuing to pick at the magpie he was eating. This feels... wrong. Glancing up at Rainshadow, he made a small gesture of greeting, not budging as she had asked him to.

nykyrian
April 10th, 2020, 02:11 PM
The Burmese sighed, finished her mouse, then limped over to Magpiepaw, no one disrespected her like that, TeamRiverRipple

MEAT ANGELS
April 10th, 2020, 02:14 PM
Cecily Herondale

Magpiepaw stared at the magpie, still ignoring the presence of Rainshadow limping towards him.

nykyrian
April 10th, 2020, 02:17 PM
isn't that cannibalism Rainshadow asked as she sat down a tail-length away TeamRiverRipple

MEAT ANGELS
April 10th, 2020, 02:20 PM
Cecily Herondale

"That's what I thought, but here I am, eating my namesake."

nykyrian
April 10th, 2020, 02:33 PM
Hmm who would've thought She gave Magpiepaw a confused look with her pale yellow eyes TeamRiverRipple

Quasar
April 10th, 2020, 02:37 PM
The kit sat down beside him and Frostpaw realized that it wouldn't stop twitching. The kit was obviously scared of something and it was starting to unnerve him. Slowly, the apprentice moved his white tail closer to the kit, hoping to comfort it. "My name is Frostpaw," he told the thing. "What's yours?" Maybe the kit would forget about whatever was causing it to twitch.

Wolfkit was deep in his thoughts, so he jumped went he heard the apprentices voice, "O-oh! My name is Wolfkit." He responded, his eyes darting to Frostpaw.

MEAT ANGELS
April 10th, 2020, 02:43 PM
Cecily Herondale

Magpiepaw grunted, turning back to the piece of prey. I don't know how me and Rainshadow could even be related.

pidgeon
April 10th, 2020, 02:51 PM
Icestar didn't wait any longer to begin the meeting. There was plenty of news to go over today.

"As most of you may know," the leader began, her voice low and gruff. "Beastspark led a group to WindClan after they were attacked by coyotes. Half of the clan was sheltered in the Waterbarn on the edge of our territory for a short time, but they have since returned home. I bring this up now because I had extended our welcome to any WindClan cats who wished to live a more stable life in a stronger clan. We have three new clanmates among us today.

Foxpudge [ BILL. ], Butterflypaw [ Blissie Bliss ], and Cowpaw [ vermin ]. Please give them a warm welcome into our clan. I have assigned Cowpaw to Nettlespark [ implimm ] as his new mentor.
Butterflypaw, I'm assigning you to Nightwhisper [ Fluffy ]. It goes without saying, you two mentors are to show your new apprentices around the clan and get them used to how things work in ShadowClan.

Daintybird [ Dipper ], would you mind showing Foxpudge around, once he's recovered enough? He'll need a tour. I trust you to be able to handle that well."

She paused to allow the clan to call their welcomes to their new clanmates. She figured there would be varied opinions on taking in three outsiders, but Icestar was confident and stood by her decision.

"Additionally, Thunderhowl has informed me that Irispaw [ Moon Lily ] has made her journey to the Starcave and received her full medicine cat name. She is now known as Irisflame. She has shown her usefulness to ShadowClan time and time again over the last few moons and proved herself deserving of her full status."

Moon Lily BILL. Casper Undertaker MagicCat99 pathos Moonraven :Grimm: SilentLamb Blissie Bliss Shimm Dirtfur CheetahPelt RuinsNight x ghostie FuzzyRatto SuspiciousMindz Tundra Jynx Silhouettes meowsticool Cloudsky Willow_fang wick weary TawnyNeedsACoffee implimm Hexict ponyapan Ever GoldenWolf Skye Slatepaw Splashy Kitty Mama Arie Ravenshade @Fang Fallenpine implimm Wolfie shortstack Pangram Ivyfeather8783 kittygirl Foxmasterrr Bugsy S-oft PeppermintRabbit DarkNight TeamRiverRipple Rainquail Spiderfrost Clover'Wish_101 starshooter Beau Fluffyfur wren Mountainstrike13 Katwhisperer bmkmb Starbot Thornpelt@roleplays Eli.draws.sometimes Mayflowerok Zesty Mango OhAtropa EspionAlpha TigerstarIsSmart Flowstream AJtheWarr10r Breezefur Ombre Party Quailsong

Mango
April 10th, 2020, 02:53 PM
Lichenpaw gave a yowl,” Irisflame!” They cheered, planning to welcome Cowpaw and Butterflypaw, they didn’t want to welcome Foxpudge because they didn’t like talking to warriors.

DarkNight
April 10th, 2020, 02:55 PM
Falconkit called out the new names with excitement.
“Butterflypaw! Foxpudge! Cowpaw! Irisflame!”
————————-
Honeypaw called out the names with everyone else.
————————-
Gleamkit was a little suspicious so he did not call out the names of the newcomers, only Irisflame’s.

nocturnal
April 10th, 2020, 02:55 PM
The white apprentice let a slow breath out, but offered no response. He was relieved that Nightpaw understood. In a way, Frostpaw decided, what the she-cat went through was worse than what happened to him. At least he never loved his parents; when they turned him away, he never hoped. Frostpaw knew their fates. They were in ThunderClan and they weren't going to leave it. Even when Ravenpaw... sticky red flashed through his mind... he knew what happened to her. He knew and there was no question about it.

"I think..." the tom murmured, pushing all that from his mind, "that we shouldn't thinking about this. Not right now at least." It had already been a busy day and negative thoughts would only ruin the night's peace. He brought his gaze to look at Nightpaw and inquired, "So... what is your favorite season?" That was a harmless topic, wasn't it?
Estelle

Quasar
April 10th, 2020, 03:02 PM
Wolfkit turned his attention to Icestar. 'Was that the coyote attack Momma was telling me about?' He thought, becoming sadder at the thought of his momma

teddy.
April 10th, 2020, 03:04 PM
Dogpaw let her nose scrunch at the smell of dead cats and coyotes that's seemed to cling to the Windclan felines. Cats of the moor bought bad luck, she prayed they wouldn't transfer that fate to Shadowclan but if Icestar accepted them then so did she. She let out a low howl of acceptance to the new cats.

Although, a rumbling purr left her throat at the announcement of their medicine cats full name. "Irisflame!" She meowed out eagerly.

BEAR.
April 10th, 2020, 03:06 PM
Foxpudge shuffled his paws near the edge of the crowd, dipping his head to Icestar following her announcement. He didn't know who Daintybird was, but figured they could look into the camp tour after the meeting. No need to cause a disruption.

"Irisflame! Irisflame!" He called her name to show his support. A medicine cat's full name was no joke!

--

Falconpaw did not waste his time in chanting, narrowed eyes watching the crowd of cats. His last interaction with Irisflame left a sour taste in his mouth and he did not desire to voice any support for her.

nocturnal
April 10th, 2020, 03:12 PM
Wolfkit was deep in his thoughts, so he jumped went he heard the apprentices voice, "O-oh! My name is Wolfkit." He responded, his eyes darting to Frostpaw.
Frostpaw opened his mouth to respond, only to shut it again as the leader made her announcement. The apprentice was okay with having more clanmates as long as the two apprentices weren't mousebrains. And ugh - what type of name was Cowpaw? He'd never seen a cow in person, but weren't they foul creatures? Only for the sake of being polite, the apprentice called out the new names, "Foxpudge, Butterflypaw, Cowpaw, Irisflame!" The last name was loudest. He also noted what a mouthful "Butterflypaw" was.

AJtheWarr10r
Fallenheart's ear twitched, excited at the prospect of having new clanmates. "Foxpudge! Butterflypaw! Cowpaw! Irisflame!" he called out. He was glad that two capable cats had joined; hopefully, Foxpudge liked his new home, and Irisflame was a cool name.

plum
April 10th, 2020, 03:18 PM
He felt pleased at having been mentioned by the leader for this new apprentice, and honestly as Icestar announced Cowpaw to be his to train, the situation finally felt real, and Nettlespark felt the weight of Whitepaw further lift away, drifting off somewhere he didn't care to know about. The young warrior smiles a bit, stepping up to find the little tom to boop him on the head with his nose, before his smile broadens at the news next delivered.

Although he hadn't cheered for these three's introductions to ShadowClan, Nettlespark gladly calls out their medicine cat's name. "Irisflame!" He joins in the festivity, spotting her among the rest of them. She might have come from ThunderClan, sure, but she'd clearly proven herself and this was a proud, proud moment.

vermin

Mayflower
April 10th, 2020, 03:18 PM
Magnoliapetal purred with delight. Irispaw- no, Irisflame received her name. That in itself was a large enough deal to add her voice to the chorus. She did not bother with the Windclan newcomers, who were they.. Foxwhatever? They didn't matter. Theymwere a waste of her time. She let her voice ring out in celebration, curling her tail into the air as she joined the cacophony of cats. "Irisflame! Irisflame!"

Moonraven
April 10th, 2020, 03:22 PM
Dawnstripe was starting to wonder if green cough has cost her mother a few brain cells. Why in the world was she taking in a bunch of no good WindClan traitors? Not that Dawnstripe understood the situation all that well, but if they just went off and abandoned their former clan on a whim what made her mother trust these rabbit-hearted fleabags? A bunch of cowardly hairballs is what they were. She hissed silently while violently lashing her tail. Whatever, Icestar could do whatever she wanted. So long as the dungeaters stayed out of her way and away from her she'd tolerate them stinking up the clan.
"Irisflame." Dawnstripe didn't know much about the medicine cat since she avoided the medicine den. Still, if she got her full name and continued to serve ShadowClan, Dawnstripe had no problem with her.

Spiderfrost
April 10th, 2020, 03:42 PM
Rosedapple wrinkled her nose as she took in Icestars words. She couldn't be serious? She understood taking in those who want to go, but to take them as they were desperate? The warrior wondered if these three even fought with the choice to leave, to leave their clan mates feeling betrayed and lost like that. The dark eyed calico hummed, eyeing the new arrivals with a look of contempt. Well then, if they can't fight for their home, then maybe they can prove they can fight for Shadowclan. And if they can't throw what little their loyalty seems to mean to them here, then Rosedapple could at least know someone like Icestar wouldn't stand for it.

MrAJtheAJ
April 10th, 2020, 03:52 PM
"Foxpudge! Butterflypaw! Cowpaw! Irisflame!" Bloodtooth called out with excitement for the new cats, and for Irisflame.

Jaggedclaw's nose pricked with a nasty, unfamiliar scent. He did not trust these newcomers, but he only called out their names to avoid attention from other cats. The black tom was overjoyed for Irispa- Irisflame's new name, and tried to call it out as loud as he could.

Moon Lily
April 10th, 2020, 04:29 PM
Irisflame puffed out her chest proudly as she heard her name repeated over and over. She'd never actually heard her name cheered, and she quite liked it. The only thing she remembered was how her former clanmates never really acknowledged her. It felt good to be noticed. She smiled towards the new clanmates as well- they were part of the clan now, and they deserved recognition.
"Foxpudge! Butterflypaw! Cowpaw!" She yelled with...well, most of them. She was shocked to find that many cats had no interest in calling the former WindClanner's names. She felt her eyes narrow in disgust. They were good cats, and though it was alright to be suspicious, ignoring them wouldn't help.

Raventuft called Irisflame's name jadedly, still suspicious of the former ThunderClanner. He was still convinced that she was a spy for Duskstar and Flintspirit. After all, why had she gone to ThunderClan before? It may have had something to do with WindClan, but he doubted it. And he refused to call the WindClanner's names. Those three cats were undoubtedly up to something. It was quite obvious. He was oblivious as to why Icestar had even let them come here in the first place. How idiotic could a leader be?

Berrybounce called the names of each cat with great enthusiasm, eyes wild.
"Foxpudge! Cowpaw! Butterflypaw! Irisflame!" She yowled, her voice chanting along with the others. She looked in Raventuft's direction, and her eyes narrowed. He was practically calling for nobody. Irisflame's sarcastic namecall didn't count. She'd talk to him later, the silly tom. Turning back to the crowd, she grinned widely, still chanting.

Exis
April 10th, 2020, 04:45 PM
Blackkit called out his clanmates names enthusiastically as he watched them with the same pride as if he'd been promoted himself.

Estelle
April 10th, 2020, 05:16 PM
Nightpaw had fallen silent after she told her 'story'. It was the first time she had actually told anyone, and it felt like the reality was only now really dawning on her- but atleast she still had her mother, and she was grateful for that.
The white apprentice glanced to Frostpaw as he murmured. Glancing back to her paws she nodded slightly "yo-you're right" she said quietly. It indeed had been a busy day, and he was right to say they shouldn't be thinking about that- not on such a beautiful night.

Lifting her black up, she looked at him when he spoke, tilting her head as she thought for an answer; the molly had never really thought about that until now. But after a few moments she finally answered "i-i'm not s-sure.." Nightpaw started before pausing for a second "th-the fal-ling snow of l-leaf-ba-re is really pr-pretty.. th-though i've be-been enjoying n-new leaf as we-ll, w-with the so-soft breezes and ev-everything bloom-ing" she eventually said with a small smile. It really was pretty how the forest and all plants seemed to have regained life after the cold times "w-what ab-out you?"
bmkmb

Estelle
April 10th, 2020, 05:27 PM
Nightpaw was surprised to hear about the new clan mates- sure, she was curious as to why Icestar would give this proposition in the first place, but she didn't at all mind the cats joining. Honestly the biggest down point would be that there would be more cats in the apprentice den which didn't really help with her not so great socialising skills, but she'd get used to it. She raised her voice the best she could as she called out the new names, also delighted that their medicine cat had now received her warrior name.

nocturnal
April 10th, 2020, 05:38 PM
Frostpaw pictured snow in his mind. The first thing he'd seen after being let out of the nursery was snow. It was white and blinding - amazing at first, but his eyes had been quickly drawn to red and orange leaves. There were only a few and they stuck to the trees despite the harsh breeze. They were rebellious and even as a kit, the resistance had impressed him. "I enjoy leaf-fall the most," the white apprentice told Nightpaw. Most cat hated the unpredictable weather of leaf-fall, especially with most of it being wet and dreary. "The color of the leaves," he explained. It wasn't the exact reason he loved leaf-fall, but it was a nice sight none the less and it wasn't a lie.
Estelle

tye
April 10th, 2020, 05:45 PM
Relief flood into his green hues followed by a sigh. He wouldn't know what to do if she said no. Her kind words made the spotted tom's tail sway happily, shifting gaze over to the Shadowclan warrior with a big, inane grin on his face. Tip of his tail twitched gesturing a small 'hello', purring. Then Quicksilver popped up in his head at that moment feeling a bit blue. He will miss him! A lot. Last time he saw the silver warrior he looked fine and ...Twilightstar will appoint him a new apprentice. One who's way better than him. Mentally shoving back his distress of Windclan all together he focused on 'the now'. He's going to be a Shadowclan apprentice! This is exciting, yup yup. Dragging his attention back at Icestar, he mewed. "My name is Cowpaw! Thank you, Icestar."
Cowpaw faced the warrior, dipping his head more than once jumping around them. "Hi, hi I'm Cowpaw! Nice to meet you!"

tye
April 10th, 2020, 05:52 PM
Cowpaw was in complete awe at the cheering crowd, cats chanting his name? Woah. His mouth hung open a few seconds before dashing over to Nettlespark with his tail wagging high in glee. When they touched nose, the energetic tom flashed his green eyes toward Icestar of other exciting news. "Irisflame, what a pretty name!" the apprentice chanted, "Butterflypaw, Irisflame!" and belted out, "FOXPUDGE WOO!"
implimm

wolfie
April 10th, 2020, 05:55 PM
Duskpaw never really saw the reason to hurt others if they could talk it out. That's why when she was a kit she would let her 'enemies' go. But sadly Sheeplight had a good point with coyotes. She couldn't talk about peace with them, same with badgers, skunks, dogs, or any other animal. The apprentice was starting to dislike the whole idea of fights even more and battle-training. Her emerald eyes sparkle flattered a little as she cast her gaze from her mentor and back to the ground. She really didn't want to hurt her but the thought of disappointing the molly didn't sit well with her either.
Then that disgusting, unwanted feeling hit her again. Jealousy. Jealous that Icestar did cast her out from her siblings. That her mother died before she ever met her and leaving her with Citrusflower and her father leaving her. That she was expected to die. She was a twig among rocks...But I visited Auntie Icystar when she was sick! Duskpaw was there for her even when she was told not to. She loved and cared about her adopted family so why couldn't they do the same for her!
Expected to die
Was she truly that pathetic? Even when she didn't have any control over her size. The calico always thought that being small was a blessing, maybe it wasn't after all. She showered everyone with happiness and love and yet...they wouldn't care if she died. She didn't want to make her siblings feel or experience this ugly emotion nor did she want to be left behind. Letting out a deep sigh the molly let go of her dreams of having a soft, loving life. Sheeplight's words were true, life wouldn't be as full-filling if she didn't get to be by Ebonypaw and Mirepaw's side when Icestar all congratulated them for surpassing her expectations and being the best warriors in her eyes.
Forcing her gaze to meet her mentors the small calico nodded. Shoving that horrible feeling away and shaking the last of her naive old self. Duskpaw nodded, "Yes I understand. Let's begin."

This was going to be very fun. Sheeplight was just simply adding some spice into Duskpaw's personality. There was no wrong with that.
"Wonderful, " Sheeplight purred, her eyes crinkling up in amusement.. perhaps? She took a step back, clearing her throat to enter 'teaching' mode.

She shuffled with her paws before speaking. "Offensive! You're pretty small, so well, this will help you greatly in battle. Specially when your opponent is bigggerrr than you. It's also simple, works better as an surprise attack ooorrrr, the first move. " Sheeplight explained, her feathery tail flickering back and forth. "Crouch down and leap at your opponent-- aiming for their back. If you can, grab onto their scruff. It gives you a better grip but keep in mind, they can twist around and bite you. You have to be quick, do your damage and jump off. If you have a weak grip or they are getting close to throwing you off, jump off yourself. If they throw you, you're open for attack. It will also take you sometime to process what happened, " She finished off. This move would also give her an chance to complete her main goal. However, if Sheeplight did see her unsheathe her claws-- she would dodge. It wasn't going to be that easy.

With a nod, "Attack me when you're ready, "

Estelle
April 10th, 2020, 05:59 PM
Estelle

"Well uh, gosh. I feel like it was just yesterday. I was super, Duper anxious, but also really excited. I had gotten so bored of being in the nursery, i wanted to explore and become the best warrior I could be! But then, I had you. " She bumped her nose. "Which was one of the best decisions i have ever made in my life."

(I believe you may have had a small mix up in clearings :) )
Nightpaw laughed a little as she listened to her mother's story, a smile spreading on her maw as they bumped noses "i'm glad to hear that" she said shuffling her paws slightly "and i'm very glad you're my mother" Nightpaw admitted, averting her mismatched gaze for just a second.
Her tail went to rest on her paws, some thoughts filling her head. She hoped she would be able to make her mother proud. "maybe.. we could take a walk around the territory sometime?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Nightpaw nodded to his words. She had never really witnessed leaf-fall as she was still in the nursery at that time, but the apprentice had heard that the weather wasn't always the greatest during that time. She thought for a moment before speaking "i th-think I ma-may ha-have seen them so-sometime...they we-were wit-withered, but n-nice" she mew. Despite having spend leaf-fall in the nursery, she happened to have come across a few orange leaves here and there, the sigh of them was nice, but she assumed it probably looked better during leaf-fall.
The young molly paused for a moment as a small question popped up in her mind. She lifted her eyes, thinking of how she could formulate it, then looked back at Frostpaw with curiosity "ha-have you ever bui-built a sn-snow-cat?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.
bmkmb

Quasar
April 10th, 2020, 06:37 PM
Wolfkit started to quietly chant the names of the medicine cat and the three new members of the clan. He hesitated, but decided to walk over to the newly named Irispa- no, IrisFLAME, and congratulate her. "Um, congratulations, Irisflame!" He shyly meowed.

Moon Lily

nocturnal
April 10th, 2020, 07:30 PM
The tom blinked at the question, then looked at Nightpaw, a faint flicker of surprise in his eyes. "No, I'm afraid not," he answered politely. Diplomacy had kept him alive and it was drilled into his mind. He paused for a second before asking, "What is a snow-cat?" The obvious answer was a cat made out of snow but... that didn't make sense. Why would anyone make a cat out of snow? Was it a ShadowClan thing? A kit game? If it was, then that would make sense. Frostpaw had never played games with the other kits.
Estelle

Abyssopelagic
April 10th, 2020, 07:42 PM
Whiskernose called out each cat's name with his clanmates, but was partially excited that Irisflame had finally received her full Medicine Cat status. She really deserved it.

Cloudsky
April 10th, 2020, 07:53 PM
He was excited at this point. Three new members? It was amazing!
"Irisflame! Foxpudge! Cowpaw! Butterflypaw!" He chanted with the crowd, his fur getting fluffed up with excitement.

Wings
April 10th, 2020, 08:08 PM
Russetstrike hadn't been paying much attention to the meeting except for: Irispaw is now Irisflame and three WindClan cats have joined. To look like he was paying attention he called out their names. "Irisflame! Foxpudge! Cowpaw! Butterflypaw!" Though he wished he had been calling out Shimmeringpool. Although the two had only met once he still just wanted to be with her, be near her. During his apprenticeship he never really many friends because for some reason, he just never clicked with anyone. He looked down at his paws, covering them with his tail.

DarkNight
April 10th, 2020, 08:16 PM
Falconkit looked around for someone to talk to. She wanted to play with another kit! But since she saw no one she laid down and stared at the sky.
Wings

Wings
April 10th, 2020, 08:21 PM
Echokit sneaked up beside Falconkit. "Whatcha lookin at?" She grinned at the she, hoping she would flinch at her. Her silver plumed tail curling over her paws as she sat down.
DarkNight

MrAJtheAJ
April 10th, 2020, 08:26 PM
Jaggedclaw padded over to the fresh-kill pile and spotted a frog. He quickly swiped it and devoured it, licking his lips when he was finished.

[Open]

DarkNight
April 10th, 2020, 08:32 PM
Falconkit jumped at her voice but tried to not show it. "Oh, just the pretty sky." She sat up quickly. "How have you been Echokit? I haven't seen you since the adventure."
Wings

hal
April 10th, 2020, 10:07 PM
Puddlemask padded determinedly to the fresh-kill area. She nodded a short greeting as she passed Jaggedclaw, then craned her neck to sniff the prey. She settled on a yellowthroat and picked it up gingerly. Scanning the clearing, she decided to sit and eat about halfway between the pile and the kits. She pricked her ears to listen to their conversation, eager to absorb Clan goings-on.

[@AJtheWarr10r (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11890)] [@Wings (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11219)] [@DarkNight (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11727)]

MrAJtheAJ
April 10th, 2020, 10:47 PM
Puddlemask padded determinedly to the fresh-kill area. She nodded a short greeting as she passed Jaggedclaw, then craned her neck to sniff the prey. She settled on a yellowthroat and picked it up gingerly. Scanning the clearing, she decided to sit and eat about halfway between the pile and the kits. She pricked her ears to listen to their conversation, eager to absorb Clan goings-on.

[@AJtheWarr10r (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11890)] [@Wings (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11219)] [@DarkNight (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11727)]

"Hello, Puddlemask." Jaggedclaw padded over to where the she-cat was sitting, hoping to start up a conversation. "Has prey been running well?"

Moon Lily
April 10th, 2020, 10:53 PM
Eli.draws.sometimes

Irisflame looked to the side, hearing cheers of her name erupting from the clearing still. She had enjoyed the cheers, and being acknowledged by her clanmates. This was starting to get too much. Did she hear someone say that her new name was pretty? These cats needed to calm down, for Starclan's sake!
Ears twitching at a greeting, she smiled at a kit, eyes friendly. She was glad to be part of a clan where cats would actually walk up to each other and say hello. That was the thing about Shadowclanners- their bold personalities and determination helped push them along, and they respected anyone who could do so. She was glad she could match that bravery.
"Hi! Thank you. You don't seem too far from being apprenticed- it'll be your ceremony soon." She mewed, identifying the tom as a kit. Tilting her head, she looked the tom up and down. He seemed more shy than others. She could tell by his tone. "What's your name?"

hal
April 10th, 2020, 11:23 PM
"Well enough to get by," Puddlemask replied while watching the kits. She quickly realized how curt she must have sounded and turned to face Jaggedclaw. She lightly pushed the yellowthroat towards him, "You can have some, if you'd like. It's a nice day to relax while we can."

[@AJtheWarr10r (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=11890)]

wolfie
April 11th, 2020, 04:03 AM
Oh gosh. MORE CATS? Sheeplight couldn't keep up! Icestar! Seriously! Out of saltiness, she didn't call out the newcomers names. She could care less. Hmph.
However, the molly did call out Irisflame's name. She actually had an nickname for her now. Starfire. Eh, eh?
"Irisflame! Irisflame!" Sheeplight yawned, plus it was an gem to have an medicine cat ceremony. Warrior ceremonies were rare.
Literally all you could be was an warrior.

Arie
April 11th, 2020, 06:08 AM
-- Casper
Ravenvine padded into the den and called out, "Icestar. I'm here to report on the battle patrol you sent me out with. I do have a few issues." He walked a bit further into before sitting down. "The patrol went well, well with Frostpaw that is. The apprentice shows great promise in regards to becoming an asset for Shadowclan and will only continue to develop further." But there was a negative to the patrol. "However only Frostpaw {@ bmkmb} and Mirepaw {@ Cheetahpelt} showed up and even there Mirepaw was not active. Redheart {@ Dirtfur} did not bother showing up at all. That's all I have to say."

Polaris
April 11th, 2020, 07:04 AM
Eaglekit yawned and blinked open her eyes. She slowly woke up and stretched. She yawned and then shook her pelt. She sat down and started to lick her pelt. Her creamy brown short fur was sticking out all over the place. She was satisfied when most of her fur was lying flat again. She glanced out of the nursery with her dark green eyes and saw that the medicine cat apprentice had become a medicine cat.

Eaglekit saw some extra moss lying next to her nest and gathered it up. She rolled the moss into a moss ball and started to bat it around with her paws.

Quasar
April 11th, 2020, 08:33 AM
Eli.draws.sometimes

Irisflame looked to the side, hearing cheers of her name erupting from the clearing still. She had enjoyed the cheers, and being acknowledged by her clanmates. This was starting to get too much. Did she hear someone say that her new name was pretty? These cats needed to calm down, for Starclan's sake!
Ears twitching at a greeting, she smiled at a kit, eyes friendly. She was glad to be part of a clan where cats would actually walk up to each other and say hello. That was the thing about Shadowclanners- their bold personalities and determination helped push them along, and they respected anyone who could do so. She was glad she could match that bravery.
"Hi! Thank you. You don't seem too far from being apprenticed- it'll be your ceremony soon." She mewed, identifying the tom as a kit. Tilting her head, she looked the tom up and down. He seemed more shy than others. She could tell by his tone. "What's your name?"

Wolfkit visibly lit up at Irisflames statement. He smiled shyly and replied, "M-my name's Wolfkit" he gently sat down, his fluffy white and grey tail wrapping around his small paws.

That One Purple Cat
April 11th, 2020, 08:40 AM
Goosefur made her way into the Elders Den, he shook out her fur and sat down,
“Good Morning Owlfeather,” She meowed to the she-cat,”Any apprentices come in to check us for ticks yet? I got a huge one on my shoulder.”

C-Bisque
April 11th, 2020, 08:44 AM
Eaglekit yawned and blinked open her eyes. She slowly woke up and stretched. She yawned and then shook her pelt. She sat down and started to lick her pelt. Her creamy brown short fur was sticking out all over the place. She was satisfied when most of her fur was lying flat again. She glanced out of the nursery with her dark green eyes and saw that the medicine cat apprentice had become a medicine cat.

Eaglekit saw some extra moss lying next to her nest and gathered it up. She rolled the moss into a moss ball and started to bat it around with her paws.
Mistkit noticed the lonely kit and decided to come over since she was lonely too. She had just woke up and first tamed her fur which wasn't cooperating.
"My name's Mistkit, what's yours?" Mistkit asked the creamy brown kit quickly after running over to her.

Polaris
April 11th, 2020, 08:52 AM
Mistkit noticed the lonely kit and decided to come over since she was lonely too. She had just woke up and first tamed her fur which wasn't cooperating.
"My name's Mistkit, what's yours?" Mistkit asked the creamy brown kit quickly after running over to her.

Eaglekit saw the other kit come over and stopped tossing around the moss ball. She smiled and replied, ¨Hi! I´m Eaglekit!¨

Her dark green eyes were bright as she said, ¨Hey, want to play with this moss ball with me?¨ She shifted on her paws, hoping that the other kit would say yes. Eaglekit had never had a friend before and she hoped that this would be her first one.

Estelle
April 11th, 2020, 09:35 AM
"it's a c-cat ma-de of sn-snow" Nightpaw answered without thinking. Right after the words had left her, she realized he probably didn't mean that- "I th-think it's a k-kits ga-me" she followed quickly behind her words. She wasn't fully sure actually, she had never interacted that much with the other kits and, back then, had never heard of a snowcat herself "a wa-warrior once to-ok me ou-out to m-make one, it m-might also just be h-im who th-thought of it" a fun fact was that that warrior just happened to be her mentor's mate.
The white apprentice turned her mismatched gaze to Forstpaw "i-if you wan-want i can sh-show you how to ma-ke one n-next leaf..leaf-bare" she mew shyly but with a smile, the idea of it seeming quite fun.
bmkmb

MrAJtheAJ
April 11th, 2020, 09:41 AM
"Well enough to get by," Puddlemask replied while watching the kits. She quickly realized how curt she must have sounded and turned to face Jaggedclaw. She lightly pushed the yellowthroat towards him, "You can have some, if you'd like. It's a nice day to relax while we can."

"Nah, I'm good," The black warrior sat down and pushed the fresh-kill back, "But relaxing sounds nice."

Sorrow
April 11th, 2020, 10:29 AM

"Hey,Eaglekit!" Ivykit mewed,opening her green eyes. "What do you want to do?" "Do you want to play mossball?" "Oh wait,I can't play." she mewed sadly.

Sorrow
April 11th, 2020, 10:31 AM
Eaglekit saw the other kit come over and stopped tossing around the moss ball. She smiled and replied, ¨Hi! I´m Eaglekit!¨

Her dark green eyes were bright as she said, ¨Hey, want to play with this moss ball with me?¨ She shifted on her paws, hoping that the other kit would say yes. Eaglekit had never had a friend before and she hoped that this would be her first one.

Go to the next page of this roleplay. I put my message there. This was deleted

Polaris
April 11th, 2020, 10:31 AM
"Hey,Eaglekit!" Ivykit mewed,opening her green eyes. "What do you want to do?" "Do you want to play mossball?" "Oh wait,I can't play." she mewed sadly.

Eaglekit looked up at Ivykit, knowing she was blind. ¨Oh, we can just play something else! What about...Hide and seek! I´ll hide somewhere in the nursery and you can try to find me!¨

She smiled, hoping Ivykit would like this game. She shook her pelt and stood up, getting excited.

Sorrow
April 11th, 2020, 10:36 AM
Eaglekit looked up at Ivykit, knowing she was blind. ¨Oh, we can just play something else! What about...Hide and seek! I´ll hide somewhere in the nursery and you can try to find me!¨

She smiled, hoping Ivykit would like this game. She shook her pelt and stood up, getting excited.

"How can I play Hide and seek when I can't see where i'm going to try to find you?" Ivykit pointed out.

Polaris
April 11th, 2020, 10:38 AM
"How can I play Hide and seek when I can't see where i'm going to try to find you?" Ivykit pointed out.

¨You can smell for me! This will also help you be able to tell the difference between cats! Just like if there was prey hiding in the forest! It´s like hunting! Except your hunting for me!¨

Eaglekit started hopping up and down a little. Her dark green eyes were bright and her tiny tail was sticking straight up in the air.

Sorrow
April 11th, 2020, 10:41 AM
¨You can smell for me! This will also help you be able to tell the difference between cats! Just like if there was prey hiding in the forest! It´s like hunting! Except your hunting for me!¨

Eaglekit started hopping up and down a little. Her dark green eyes were bright and her tiny tail was sticking straight up in the air.

"Okay" Ivykit meowed. "Go hide and I will find you."

Polaris
April 11th, 2020, 10:45 AM
"Okay" Ivykit meowed. "Go hide and I will find you."

Eaglekit squeaked in excitement and looked around the nursery for a place to hide. She tried to sneak over to the entrance of the nursery as quiet as she could, and looked around. She saw a nest that was near the entrance and she squirmed under the moss, with the tip of her creamy brown tail sticking out, twitching in excitement.

She giggled a little and then tried to keep her breathing as quiet as possible. ¨I am ready for you to come find me,¨ she called out loudly.

Sorrow
April 11th, 2020, 10:57 AM
Eaglekit squeaked in excitement and looked around the nursery for a place to hide. She tried to sneak over to the entrance of the nursery as quiet as she could, and looked around. She saw a nest that was near the entrance and she squirmed under the moss, with the tip of her creamy brown tail sticking out, twitching in excitement.

She giggled a little and then tried to keep her breathing as quiet as possible. ¨I am ready for you to come find me,¨ she called out loudly.

"Ready or not here I come!" Ivykit meowed excitedly. She lifted her nose and sniffed the air. A breeze had started blowing. Ivykit knew that Eaglekit was upwind,because Ivykit could smell Eaglekit. She followed Eaglekit's scent until she got to a bed of moss. Eaglekit's scent was strongest there. Ivykit lifted the moss and pounced on Eaglekit. "I found you!" she yowled happily.:hooray:

Polaris
April 11th, 2020, 11:10 AM
"Ready or not here I come!" Ivykit meowed excitedly. She lifted her nose and sniffed the air. A breeze had started blowing. Ivykit knew that Eaglekit was upwind,because Ivykit could smell Eaglekit. She followed Eaglekit's scent until she got to a bed of moss. Eaglekit's scent was strongest there. Ivykit lifted the moss and pounced on Eaglekit. "I found you!" she yowled happily.:hooray:

¨Awwww. Well now you can hide! I´ll wait for you!!¨ Eaglekit moved to the back of the nursery and closed her eyes and faced the wall. She tried to stay still while Ivykit hid.

Sorrow
April 11th, 2020, 11:25 AM
¨Awwww. Well now you can hide! I´ll wait for you!!¨ Eaglekit moved to the back of the nursery and closed her eyes and faced the wall. She tried to stay still while Ivykit hid.

Ivykit started to move toward the entrance of the nursery. Her paws were silent as she slipped behind Smokewing. "I'm ready for you to come find me!" she called quietly,so she wouldn't give her spot away.

DarkNight
April 11th, 2020, 11:26 AM
(Sorry for replying late. For some reason your mentions don’t notify me)

Honeypaw gave her a friendly smile. “I am pretty excited. And don’t worry, usually I’m not this bouncy.” He chuckled while still smiling at her. “How long have you been an apprentice?”
Estelle

Polaris
April 11th, 2020, 11:31 AM
Ivykit started to move toward the entrance of the nursery. Her paws were silent as she slipped behind Smokewing. "I'm ready for you to come find me!" she called quietly,so she wouldn't give her spot away.

¨Okay! I´m coming to get you!¨ Eaglekit turned around and studied the nursery from left to right, her dark green eyes studying everything. She got up and walked around and paused. ¨Have you seen Ivykit,¨ she asked the queen Snowpeach. When she shook her head Eaglekit tried to scent for Ivykit.

She caught a whiff of her, but was confused because it was mixed with Smokewings scent. She went forward to Smokewing and peered over her. She growled playfully and pounced on Ivykit.

¨Ha! I found you! Wow, good job! It took me a while to find you!¨ She purred happily as she got off of Ivykit and sat in front of her.

Sorrow
April 11th, 2020, 11:39 AM
¨Okay! I´m coming to get you!¨ Eaglekit turned around and studied the nursery from left to right, her dark green eyes studying everything. She got up and walked around and paused. ¨Have you seen Ivykit,¨ she asked the queen Snowpeach. When she shook her head Eaglekit tried to scent for Ivykit.

She caught a whiff of her, but was confused because it was mixed with Smokewings scent. She went forward to Smokewing and peered over her. She growled playfully and pounced on Ivykit.

¨Ha! I found you! Wow, good job! It took me a while to find you!¨ She purred happily as she got off of Ivykit and sat in front of her.

"That was fun!" Ivykit mewed,and trotted into the forest.

Polaris
April 11th, 2020, 11:42 AM
"That was fun!" Ivykit mewed,and trotted into the forest.

Eaglekit watched as Ivy walked into the forest and didn´t know what she should do. She knew that kits weren´t supposed to go in the forest. She sighed and sat down and started to hit around the moss ball again, not following Ivykit because she didn´t want to get in trouble.

plum
April 11th, 2020, 11:42 AM
The apprentice's lack of inhibition amuses Nettlespark, and he observes him while he cheers for his Clanmates and Irisflame. Cowpaw was definitely going to be an interesting one, but, at least that meant that they'd be doing things together instead of constantly trying to track each other down. After a few moments, the warrior brushes his plumed tail over Cowpaw's shoulder. "I'm going to sit back down now. I'll be over there." He didn't want to miss the rest of the announcements, and it seemed they weren't over just yet. Giving a nod to the other tom, Nettlespark turns and goes to take his seat. Maybe there would be more talk of WindClan- He severely doubted it of course, but lately their lives seemed to be intertwined with that of their neighbors.

vermin

Polaris
April 11th, 2020, 11:53 AM
Eaglekit, having nothing else to do, padded out of the nursery and sat down at the side of the group of cats. She put her tail over her paws, feeling out of place next to the warriors and apprentices, even though she only had one more moon to go before she became old enough to be a apprentice.

Eaglekit tried to seem as big as possible and puffed out her chest and fluffed out her short fur. She tried to become as tall as possible, making her head stretch up as far as it could. She hoped she looked like she would make a decent apprentice in a moon. She kept her dark green eyes on the cats around her, seeing what they were doing and if they were looking at her.

That One Purple Cat
April 11th, 2020, 11:55 AM
Goosefur padded out of the Elder’s Den and sat next to the small kit,
“What are you doing here little one?” She asked, not meanly, just curious.

DarkNight
April 11th, 2020, 11:59 AM
Eaglekit, having nothing else to do, padded out of the nursery and sat down at the side of the group of cats. She put her tail over her paws, feeling out of place next to the warriors and apprentices, even though she only had one more moon to go before she became old enough to be a apprentice.

Eaglekit tried to seem as big as possible and puffed out her chest and fluffed out her short fur. She tried to become as tall as possible, making her head stretch up as far as it could. She hoped she looked like she would make a decent apprentice in a moon. She kept her dark green eyes on the cats around her, seeing what they were doing and if they were looking at her.
Gleamkit shuffled over to the kit trying to look apprentice-ready. She wasn’t fooling anyone. Oh, well not his business.
“Hey I’m Gleamkit. What’s your name? I don’t think I have seen you around.”
Gleamkit just hoped she wouldn’t judge him because of his twisted leg.

Polaris
April 11th, 2020, 11:59 AM
Goosefur padded out of the Elder’s Den and sat next to the small kit,
“What are you doing here little one?” She asked, not meanly, just curious.

Eaglekit looked up at the elder. ¨Oh, I just wanted to see the clan.¨ She looked a little hesitant and then said, ¨Also, I was kind of trying to see if any of the warriors were interested in me being their apprentice.¨ Eaglekit sighed and said, ¨But it looks like no one is interested...¨ Her head drooped a little and she looked at the ground.

Polaris
April 11th, 2020, 12:01 PM
Gleamkit shuffled over to the kit trying to look apprentice-ready. She wasn’t fooling anyone. Oh, well not his business.
“Hey I’m Gleamkit. What’s your name? I don’t think I have seen you around.”
Gleamkit just hoped she wouldn’t judge him because of his twisted leg.

Eaglekit looked up at the Gleamkit as he walked up, noticing his twisted leg. ¨Oh, I´m Eaglekit.¨ Seeing another kit and possible friend made her dark green eyes brighten a little. She smiled at Gleamkit and shook her creamy brown pelt.

That One Purple Cat
April 11th, 2020, 12:02 PM
Goosefur sighed, she actually wasn’t that old, If only she could turn back time and forget about being an elder, the only reason she was one was because of her failing vision.
“I’m sure you will find a suitable mentor soon, there are many good cats here.”

That One Purple Cat
April 11th, 2020, 12:02 PM
Goosefur scooted over to make room for Gleamkit

Sorrow
April 11th, 2020, 12:03 PM
Eaglekit watched as Ivy walked into the forest and didn´t know what she should do. She knew that kits weren´t supposed to go in the forest. She sighed and sat down and started to hit around the moss ball again, not following Ivykit because she didn´t want to get in trouble.

"Come on Eaglekit!" she yowled as she went through the nursery entrance.

That One Purple Cat
April 11th, 2020, 12:03 PM
“Hello there,” Goosefur said to Gleamkit,”How are you?”

DarkNight
April 11th, 2020, 12:04 PM
Eaglekit looked up at the Gleamkit as he walked up, noticing his twisted leg. ¨Oh, I´m Eaglekit.¨ Seeing another kit and possible friend made her dark green eyes brighten a little. She smiled at Gleamkit and shook her creamy brown pelt.
Gleamkit was glad she hadn’t said anything yet about his leg.
“Are you going to be an apprentice soon? You look older than me.”

Polaris
April 11th, 2020, 12:07 PM
Goosefur sighed, she actually wasn’t that old, If only she could turn back time and forget about being an elder, the only reason she was one was because of her failing vision.
“I’m sure you will find a suitable mentor soon, there are many good cats here.”

Eaglekit looked up at Goosefur, her eyes brightening even more. ¨You really think one of those warriors will want to be my mentor!¨ She smiled and purred a little, thinking of training with one of the warriors and being an apprentice. She nodded at Gleamkit when he asked about her being an apprentice soon. ¨I only have one more moon to go!¨ she said happily.

Polaris
April 11th, 2020, 12:11 PM
"Come on Eaglekit!" she yowled as she went through the nursery entrance.

Eaglekit shook her head. ¨I think I will just check out the meeting..¨ She walked into the Shadowclan clearing.

Sorrow
April 11th, 2020, 12:16 PM
Eaglekit shook her head. ¨I think I will just check out the meeting..¨ She walked into the Shadowclan clearing.

"What if the meeting is an apprentice ceremony!?" Ivykit squealed excitedly.

Polaris
April 11th, 2020, 12:18 PM
"What if the meeting is an apprentice ceremony!?" Ivykit squealed excitedly.

Eaglekit laughed as she heard Ivykit.

Polaris
April 11th, 2020, 12:18 PM
Gleamkit was glad she hadn’t said anything yet about his leg.
“Are you going to be an apprentice soon? You look older than me.”

Eaglekit turned to Gleamkit, her creamy brown pelt blowing slightly in the wind. ¨How many moons do you have to go,¨ she asked. Her dark green eyes looked at Gleamkit, waiting for him to respond.

That One Purple Cat
April 11th, 2020, 12:22 PM
Goosefur smiled and said,
“I know a spunky little kit like you will have a cat asking to be your mentor, you are just as good as any other kit!” She purred.

Sorrow
April 11th, 2020, 12:23 PM
Eaglekit laughed as she heard Ivykit.

"What?" Ivykit growled "What's so funny?"

That One Purple Cat
April 11th, 2020, 12:25 PM
The elder sighed, She should have waited until her eyesight was REALLY a problem before she became an elder, this kit would make an amazing apprentice and she would have loved to mentor her, but she was an elder now.

Polaris
April 11th, 2020, 12:26 PM
Goosefur smiled and said,
“I know a spunky little kit like you will have a cat asking to be your mentor, you are just as good as any other kit!” She purred.

Eaglekit smiled at Goosefur. ¨Wow, thanks Goosefur!¨ She purred and said, ¨Maybe I will visit you in the elders den sometime! Oh! I have an idea! Do you know any good stories?¨ Eaglekit looked up at Goosefur with her dark green eyes sparkling.

That One Purple Cat
April 11th, 2020, 12:28 PM
“Yes,” She chuckled,”I may not have been in the Elders Den for as long as most but I have some good stories.”

Polaris
April 11th, 2020, 12:29 PM
"What?" Ivykit growled "What's so funny?"

¨Nothing, I just like seeing you so excited. It always makes me happy!¨ She headed to the clearing.

Polaris
April 11th, 2020, 12:31 PM
“Yes,” She chuckled,”I may not have been in the Elders Den for as long as most but I have some good stories.”

Eaglekit squeaked in excitement and lay down, facing the elder, wondering what the story would be about. Her tail flicked back and forth.

Sorrow
April 11th, 2020, 12:32 PM
¨Nothing, I just like seeing you so excited. It always makes me happy!¨ She headed to the clearing.

Ivykit matched her friend stride by stride and sat beside Eaglekit when they got to the clearing.

Switch your roleplay station to ShadowClan Highbranch

That One Purple Cat
April 11th, 2020, 12:33 PM
Goosefur began,
“Many moons ago, the forest was a wilderness, untamed by territories. Cats came into the forest, drawn in by the soft rustlings of small creatures, shadows under the water, and the sudden commotion of birds’ wings in the trees. The cats lived in small groups, not yet Clans and there were no borders set down. The cats fought constantly, fearful that prey might run out and that their overlapping territories were being threatened. It was a lawless, bloody time for the forest, and many cats died.
One night, when the moon was full, the cats agreed to meet at a clearing in the forest surrounded by four great oak trees. A terrible battle followed, and soon the ground was wet with spilled blood.
Many cats died that night. When the survivors awoke, all around them they saw the spirits of their slain kin, no longer torn and bloodied but shining like fallen stars. The survivors huddled on the ground, and, as the spirits spoke, they saw terrible visions of the future. They knew that the fighting had to end.
“Unite or die,” said the spirits. Four cats–Shadow, River, Wind and Thunder–came forward claiming that they could individually unite the forest with their strengths. The spirits of the slain kin spoke again, “The forest is big enough to feed all your families and many more. You must each find other cats like you, choose a home in the forest, and set down borders.” At that moment, the moon broke free of the clouds, revealing a circle of starlit spirit-cats around the edge of the clearing–StarClan. A white tom spirit-cat stepped forward. “If you do this,” he meowed, “we will reward you with eight more lives, so that you may lead your Clans for many moons to come.” The StarClan promised to watch over the Clans from Silverpelt, a crowded path of stars that swept across the night sky, and to visit the Clan leaders in their dreams and to guide them on their journeys. The spirit-cats proclaimed that all four Clans would meet at the full moon once a month at the four great oak trees for a night of truce.
Thunder, River, Wind, and Shadow were pronounced warriors by the spirit-cats. “From now on, you will live by a warrior code. Your hearts will be filled with courage and nobility, and if you must fight, it will be not for greed, but for honor and justice.” And so the age of warrior Clans began–ShadowClan, RiverClan, WindClan, and ThunderClan. There was not always peace between the Clans, but that was to be expected–cats are born with claws and teeth for a reason. Still, as long as they lived by the warrior code, their fallen ancestors would watch over them and guide them through their lives.”

That One Purple Cat
April 11th, 2020, 12:35 PM
When she finished, she smiled and got up and stretched,
“Hope you enjoyed, I really need to get back to the Elders den now, sadly, I have been meaning to fix my nest,” She touched noses with the kit and padded away,”See you later Eaglekit!”

Estelle
April 11th, 2020, 12:35 PM
(It's fine! Idk why my mentions don't notify you though)

"i d-didn't min-mind" she mew softly between his words.
"oh- u-um.. w-well i jus-just became an ap-appren-tice last me-eting" she replyed with a small sheepish smile. She knew it wasn't something she should feel embarrassed of- it was just that thought, that thought that she didn't know half the things Honeypaw might, that made her feel a little misplaced. But she was learning, and assumed that most new apprentices might feel the same way.
DarkNight

Polaris
April 11th, 2020, 12:39 PM
When she finished, she smiled and got up and stretched,
“Hope you enjoyed, I really need to get back to the Elders den now, sadly, I have been meaning to fix my nest,” She touched noses with the kit and padded away,”See you later Eaglekit!”

Eaglekit sighed sadly and said, ¨Well thanks for the story! I´ll visit you soon!¨ She got up and shook her pelt as she watched the elder walk away.

Polaris
April 11th, 2020, 12:43 PM
Eaglekit turned to Ivykit and said, ¨Well what do you want to do now?¨

DarkNight
April 11th, 2020, 12:45 PM
“Well I was an apprentice for a while, but then a horrid twoleg carried me away! I barely escaped, and now I have to start all over again.” He sighed as he thought of that fateful day. “But I like Shadequill a lot better than my old mentor. My old one was so mean and grumpy. Shadequill is really just so nice! I met Stormlily too. She seems very nice.”
Estelle

DarkNight
April 11th, 2020, 12:48 PM
Eaglekit turned to Gleamkit, her creamy brown pelt blowing slightly in the wind. ¨How many moons do you have to go,¨ she asked. Her dark green eyes looked at Gleamkit, waiting for him to respond.
“Well, though I don’t act it, I am only 3 moons old. 3 more to go. I might not even become an apprentice, though. Some think I am too useless with my leg, and should be medicine cat! Only problem is, I hate the smell of blood and herbs, I have no memory, and I want to fight for my Clan! Plus, there are lots of cats who want to be medicine cat.”

Polaris
April 11th, 2020, 12:56 PM
“Well, though I don’t act it, I am only 3 moons old. 3 more to go. I might not even become an apprentice, though. Some think I am too useless with my leg, and should be medicine cat! Only problem is, I hate the smell of blood and herbs, I have no memory, and I want to fight for my Clan! Plus, there are lots of cats who want to be medicine cat.”

Eaglekit nodded in agreement. ¨I think that you would make a great apprentice!¨ She smiled and flicked her tail. ¨I know a kit that is blind and she is one of the best trackers I know! With some training, you could make a great apprentice. You just need to show the cats who doubt you that you can do everything a normal kit can!¨ Eaglekit licked her paw and meowed, ¨And if any cat said that you can´t be a warrior apprentice, you come get me and I´ll give them a piece of my mind.¨

Estelle
April 11th, 2020, 01:00 PM
Nightpaw nodded slightly as he spoke "yes, sh-she is" the young apprentice smiled "St-storm-lily has be-en nothing b-but kind t-to me.. an-and teach-teaching me w-well t-oo" she followed in her quiet voice, lifting her mismatched gaze up to glance at Honeypaw.
"it-it's kind of f-funny how our men-tors are m-ma-mates, no?" Nightpaw mew. Of course she knew it was normal for them to be mates- it was more the fact that she just happened to meet the apprentice of her mentor's mate!
DarkNight

Sorrow
April 11th, 2020, 01:03 PM
Eaglekit turned to Ivykit and said, ¨Well what do you want to do now?¨

"Do you think we are going to become apprentices?" Ivykit asked Eaglekit,ignoring her friend's question. I really hope were going to become apprentices soon!Ivykit thought excitedly.

Polaris
April 11th, 2020, 01:06 PM

¨Hey Gleamkit! This is my friend Ivykit!¨ She smiled as she introduced Ivykit.

Polaris
April 11th, 2020, 01:07 PM
"Do you think we are going to become apprentices?" Ivykit asked Eaglekit,ignoring her friend's question. I really hope were going to become apprentices soon!Ivykit thought excitedly.

Eaglekit shook her head. ¨I still have one more moon to go before I become a apprentice...¨ She shook her pelt and lay down, letting her short, creamy brown fur, soak up the sun.

That One Purple Cat
April 11th, 2020, 01:07 PM
Goosefur walked out of the Elder’s Den with a bundle of dirty moss, she gave a muffled “Hello,” to the three kits and walked off to deposit the dirty moss and get new moss.

DarkNight
April 11th, 2020, 01:08 PM
“Yeah! Like they both happened to have apprentices at the same time!” Honeypaw knew there were a lot of apprentices, but it still was quite the coincidence. And the fact that Stormlily had a female apprentice and Shadequill had a male apprentice. It was almost like StarClan was trying to tell them something...
Estelle

Sorrow
April 11th, 2020, 01:10 PM

"Do you think i'm useless?" Ivykit asked. "I might have to become a medicine cat. I'm blind. I hate being blind. I'm never going to become a warrior!"."All I ever dreamed of is becoming a warrior. And now I never will!" Ivykit wailed.
"I might like becoming a medicine cat but then all I would do all day is look for herbs and clean up blood and wounds and always be picking ticks off elders!" Ivykit cried.

Polaris
April 11th, 2020, 01:10 PM
Goosefur walked out of the Elder’s Den with a bundle of dirty moss, she gave a muffled “Hello,” to the three kits and walked off to deposit the dirty moss and get new moss.

Eaglekit gave an energetic response to Goosefur and smiled as she watched her go get new moss, still remembering how cool her story was. She made a mental note to ask her for another story soon.

That One Purple Cat
April 11th, 2020, 01:11 PM
(Will be in the Elders Den off and on now, If I’m offline I will be with my fam, I’ll try to sneak away a few times)

DarkNight
April 11th, 2020, 01:12 PM
Eaglekit nodded in agreement. ¨I think that you would make a great apprentice!¨ She smiled and flicked her tail. ¨I know a kit that is blind and she is one of the best trackers I know! With some training, you could make a great apprentice. You just need to show the cats who doubt you that you can do everything a normal kit can!¨ Eaglekit licked her paw and meowed, ¨And if any cat said that you can´t be a warrior apprentice, you come get me and I´ll give them a piece of my mind.¨
Gleamkit smiled at her. She was one of the few cats who believed in him. “Thank you Eaglekit.” Then he glanced at the other kit. It seemed she was blind. He dipped his head towards her, even though she couldn’t see it. “Nice to meet you Ivykit.” It was nice to meet another kit with a disability. No one ever seemed to understand him.

Breezefur

Sorrow
April 11th, 2020, 01:13 PM

"Hey Eaglekit." Ivykit meowed,"I need to show you something,just follow me."

DarkNight
April 11th, 2020, 01:15 PM
"Do you think i'm useless?" Ivykit asked. "I might have to become a medicine cat. I'm blind. I hate being blind. I'm never going to become a warrior!"."All I ever dreamed of is becoming a warrior. And now I never will!" Ivykit wailed.
"I might like becoming a medicine cat but then all I would do all day is look for herbs and clean up blood and wounds and always be picking ticks off elders!" Ivykit cried.
Gleamkit shrugged. “You can be anyone you want to be. If you work hard. Like I want to be a warrior, but because of my leg, everyone tells me I can’t. But I know I can! I will figure out a way!”

Polaris
April 11th, 2020, 01:15 PM

Eaglekit wrapped her tail around her friend. ¨It´s okay Ivykit! You are great at tracking and I´m sure you would make a great hunter! Whatever you choose to do I will be right next to you, cheering you on!¨ She smiled and gave her friends shoulder a lick to show her support.

Sorrow
April 11th, 2020, 01:18 PM
Eaglekit wrapped her tail around her friend. ¨It´s okay Ivykit! You are great at tracking and I´m sure you would make a great hunter! Whatever you choose to do I will be right next to you, cheering you on!¨ She smiled and gave her friends shoulder a lick to show her support.

Ivykit smiled gratefully as she repeated what she had said heartbeats before. "Follow me" she whispered to Eaglekit. "We can come back in a few minutes,but I need to show you something cool!"

Polaris
April 11th, 2020, 01:19 PM
"Hey Eaglekit." Ivykit meowed,"I need to show you something,just follow me."

¨O-oh, okay. Sorry Gleamkit! Talk to you soon!¨ Eaglekit followed Ivykit, feeling bad for leaving Gleamkit. She thought he was pretty interesting and hoped to get to know him better and hopefully help him become a warrior.

Sorrow
April 11th, 2020, 01:39 PM
¨O-oh, okay. Sorry Gleamkit! Talk to you soon!¨ Eaglekit followed Ivykit, feeling bad for leaving Gleamkit. She thought he was pretty interesting and hoped to get to know him better and hopefully help him become a warrior.

Ivykit made sure that Eaglekit was following her and padded across the border,into ThunderClan Territory. They kept padding towards the ThunderClan Camp,when Ivykit noticed Eaglekit stop when they reached the Camp Enterance. "Is something wrong,Eaglekit?" Ivykit asked her friend.

Polaris
April 11th, 2020, 01:41 PM
Ivykit made sure that Eaglekit was following her and padded across the border,into ThunderClan Territory. They kept padding towards the ThunderClan Camp,when Ivykit noticed Eaglekit stop when they reached the Camp Enterance. "Is something wrong,Eaglekit?" Ivykit asked her friend.

¨Uh, I don´t really want to go in there...If we get in trouble I might have to wait longer to become a apprentice! I´m just not sure about this...¨ Eaglekit shifted on her paws and looked very uneasy.

BEAR.
April 11th, 2020, 01:50 PM
Before Ivykit could get to the camp entrance, Falconpaw had noticed them and left the crowd to block the exit.

"Back to the crowd." His voice was a low rumble, unimpressed by her poor escape attempt.

[ Breezefur ]

pidgeon
April 11th, 2020, 01:56 PM
"Eaglekit! Ivykit! Gleamkit! Breezekit![ DarkNight ; wolfnight ; Breezefur ] All of you, get back to your mothers immediately. You're disrupting the meeting, and I can see you trying to leave the clearing. Go to the nursery right now before I delay your apprentice ceremonies." The leader did not tolerate misbehaved kits, especially when they were stupid enough to be this disruptive right in front of the entire clan.

"Anyways, we finally have another warrior ceremony to conduct. And it's about time. Falconpaw [ BILL. ], come forward."

Polaris
April 11th, 2020, 01:56 PM
Before Ivykit could get to the camp entrance, Falconpaw had noticed them and left the crowd to block the exit.

"Back to the crowd." His voice was a low rumble, unimpressed by her poor escape attempt.

[ Breezefur ]

Eaglekit sighed in relief. She didn´t want to go out of the camp because she was almost old enough to become a apprentice and she didn´t want to have to wait longer. She dipped her head to the apprentice and said, ¨Of course Falconpaw.¨ Eaglekit hurried into the nursery.

Polaris
April 11th, 2020, 01:59 PM
"Eaglekit! Ivykit! Gleamkit! [ DarkNight ; wolfnight ; Breezefur ] All of you, get back to your mothers immediately. You're disrupting the meeting, and I can see you trying to leave the clearing. Go to the nursery right now before I delay your apprentice ceremonies." The leader did not tolerate misbehaved kits, especially when they were stupid enough to be this disruptive right in front of the entire clan.

"Anyways, we finally have another warrior ceremony to conduct. And it's about time. Falconpaw [ BILL. ], come forward."

Eaglekit sat down at the edge of the group, imagining herself becoming a warrior. She wondered how Falconpaw felt.

Sorrow
April 11th, 2020, 02:00 PM
"Eaglekit! Ivykit! Gleamkit! [ DarkNight ; wolfnight ; Breezefur ] All of you, get back to your mothers immediately. You're disrupting the meeting, and I can see you trying to leave the clearing. Go to the nursery right now before I delay your apprentice ceremonies." The leader did not tolerate misbehaved kits, especially when they were stupid enough to be this disruptive right in front of the entire clan.

Ivykit cried and ran back to the nursery.

BEAR.
April 11th, 2020, 02:21 PM
Now that the kits were out of the way... Falconpaw apprehensively returned to the crowd until his name was called.

So this was it. Falconpaw did not understand the cats that were looking forward to this moment. What was exciting about this..?

It just left a sour taste in his mouth as he moved to step between the crowd and the Highbranch.

[ Casper ]

Spiderfrost
April 11th, 2020, 02:29 PM
Rosedapple, who had been watching at the edges of the crowed sighed at the antics of the misbehaving kits to focus back on the form of the apprentice this meeting was for. She tilted her head in mild concern, she could see the twitching of his tail from here. Nervous, or uncomfortable. Rosedapple wondered if everything ended up of with his mentor, knowing they must have been the first to enact the new test since Icestar presented it to them.

Leucos
April 11th, 2020, 02:39 PM
Giving a scolding type glare to the kits her head whipped back around at hearing Falconpaws name. She gulped. Not that little....put him back in the nursery ! Please!!! she folded her ears and hung her head.

Oakpaw blinked at the kits only to raise his brow at the ceremony .

Leucos
April 11th, 2020, 02:44 PM
Undertaker
( I don't think I reported back the last hunting patrol . I actually forgot ..)
Hurrying on into the camp she placed the two rodents she managed to catch into the pile. "all done! I'm so sorry beastspark..." she genuinely meowed . It must have slipped her head to report back? ...she felt like a complete idiot. "I'll do better next time I swear. Also I don't think the cats you put on my patrol are even here anymore. This doesn't mean I'm not able to be on any more patrols does it?" she said in a slightly worried tone. It wasn't like her to just . ....forget!

nocturnal
April 11th, 2020, 02:47 PM
"I would like that," Frostpaw decided thoughtfully. Although if a season was three moons and leaf-bare had only recently passed, then surely they would both be warriors by then. Now that was an interesting thought - Frostpaw tended to avoid pondering the future. The future was something inevitable, wonder or not, it wouldn't change. What it would do was torture him with the what-ifs.

The moon seemed slightly higher in the sky and Frostpaw wondered how long he and Nightpaw had been speaking for. They should both be in their nests by now, the white apprentice noted reluctantly, even though there was no way he would be able to fall asleep. Besides, one more question couldn't hurt. They could tie up the conversation after. "Do you know how to swim?"
Estelle

Mayflower
April 11th, 2020, 02:47 PM
Magnoliapetal's throst vibrated as she growled quietly. Icestar should have delayed those kits' ceremonies on the spot. there was no room for disobedient kits in the apprentice's den, and especially not in Shadowclan. She huffed and turned away from the kits, attention shifting back to her leader and Falconpaw. A distant relative of hers, though no Magnolia. She smiled sweetly and turned to the ceremony.

Moon Lily
April 11th, 2020, 02:52 PM
Eli.draws.sometimes

Irisflame smiled at Wolfkit, heart flashing with joy at the fact that she, of all cats, had managed to make him happy. She could be quite snippy sometimes, and was very surprised. Perhaps it was the fact of his kindness and shyness that made her act that way. But who knew?
"Nice to meet you, Wolfkit." She mewed, dipping her head to the small cat. She was cut off from saying anything further when Icestar called, and felt her ears prick up in interest. Smiling at Eaglekit, Ivykit, and Gleamkit, she followed them with her gaze as they walked past. Now, who would it be? She smirked at the name that was announced.
Falconpaw was having a warrior ceremony.

Estelle
April 11th, 2020, 02:52 PM
"mhm!" Nightpaw nodded, it was indeed quite the coincidence. She remembered being quite surprised to find out Stormlily was her mentor- but she was happy it was her.
"h-had you m-et ei-either of th-them be-for?" Nightpaw asked curiously with a tilt of her head.
DarkNight

pidgeon
April 11th, 2020, 02:59 PM
"Unfortunate that your mentor cannot be here to witness your ceremony," Icestar stated, looking down at the apprentice knowing full well that Hailstorm was currently incapacitated in the medicine den. "Falconpaw, you were very quick to learn in your training, and have proved that you are fully capable of being a warrior, despite your terrible attitude. Warrior ceremonies are such a rarity these days that it's refreshing someone finally qualifies.

I, Icestar, leader of ShadowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of the warrior code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn.
Falconpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" She gazed at the somber-looking tom, waiting expectantly for his response.

kittygirl
April 11th, 2020, 03:09 PM
Honeyleaf watched with a small purr, it was always exciting to see kit's become apprentices and apprentices become warriors, I wonder what his new name will be. honeyleaf thought, she looked at icestar and waited to know.

Cloudsky
April 11th, 2020, 03:23 PM
"Unfortunate that your mentor cannot be here to witness your ceremony," Icestar stated, looking down at the apprentice knowing full well that Hailstorm was currently incapacitated in the medicine den. "Falconpaw, you were very quick to learn in your training, and have proved that you are fully capable of being a warrior, despite your terrible attitude. Warrior ceremonies are such a rarity these days that it's refreshing someone finally qualifies.

I, Icestar, leader of ShadowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of the warrior code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn.
Falconpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" She gazed at the somber-looking tom, waiting expectantly for his response.

"You gotta be kidding me..." He hissed under his breath, trying not to look at the new warrior. He changed his mind, Icestar sucks more than a fox and a badger attacking Shadowclan camp. No matter, he didn't have to cheer for the new warrior anyways.

BEAR.
April 11th, 2020, 03:24 PM
Anddd there it was.

Falconpaw was not in surprised in the slightest by Icestar's little comment, but he wished he could find humor in it when it seemed the Clan consistently had a terrible attitude toward him. Repeatedly. Endlessly.

He could not even recall having a real positive interaction with someone in this Clan. Kits did not count-- he knew they were malleable.

There was only one cat in this Clan that had given him more than a moment of their time. That had.. tried, even though she had failed near the end. And the last time he had seen her, she was in a pool of blood.

Stomach twisting uneasily, he spared a glance in the direction of the medicine cat den before he spoke. "I do."

But it was not for them. It was for Hailstorm.

[ Casper ]

wren
April 11th, 2020, 03:29 PM
Grizzlyburr watched as the clan settled down to hear the warriors name be presented. He’d seen little of the tom before though his reputation was wide reaching. Poor hailstorm. Though he could admire the courage and fearless words having been spoken of him. The large brown tom pulled his tail around his paws and watched.

Quasar
April 11th, 2020, 03:39 PM
Eli.draws.sometimes

Irisflame smiled at Wolfkit, heart flashing with joy at the fact that she, of all cats, had managed to make him happy. She could be quite snippy sometimes, and was very surprised. Perhaps it was the fact of his kindness and shyness that made her act that way. But who knew?
"Nice to meet you, Wolfkit." She mewed, dipping her head to the small cat. She was cut off from saying anything further when Icestar called, and felt her ears prick up in interest. Smiling at Eaglekit, Ivykit, and Gleamkit, she followed them with her gaze as they walked past. Now, who would it be? She smirked at the name that was announced.
Falconpaw was having a warrior ceremony.

Wolfkit clumsily dipped his head to Irisflame, "n-nice to meet you too, Irisflame!" He responded with a shy smile. When he heard Icestar make the announcement that Falconpaw, Wolfkit got an excited look on his face, "Wow! I've never seen a warrior ceremony before! Have you, Irisflame?" He asked , turning g his head to the medicine cat.

DarkNight
April 11th, 2020, 04:04 PM
(It works now!)

"Well, I am not very good with names, so I can't put faces to names very well, but I am sure I have met them before. I guess I never really talked to them before."
Estelle

tye
April 11th, 2020, 04:08 PM
"Yeah, haha!" shouting out along a rally of cats in celebration. Senior WC warriors must've got a wrong misconception when it comes to Shadowclan. They're not barbarous, indifferent dark cats. They seem really really cool and friendly! A soft brush against his shoulder made him turn around facing Nettlespark's gentle and amused gaze. His mentor turned tail to go sit down and in that instant, his world turned silent. Cats cheered yet no sound came out, his gaze dragged across the wave of cats seeing them distancing away in a blur. Ba-bump, ba-bump, ba-bump. Blood flowing to the rise beating of his heart, green eyes slowly grow wide with rapid breathing. His fur stood up as loneliness crept behind him. Instinctively, Cowpaw reached out to grab onto Nettlespark's tail so he wouldn't get lost in the crowd. "Ah-," quickly letting go, pouting. "Sorry, I..I'm still not use to being ..here." Not uttering another word he sat down close to the warrior, shuffling his paws. Who's Falconpaw? His head dodge around to see the cat.
implimm

Polaris
April 11th, 2020, 04:17 PM
Eaglekit sat in the entrance to the nursery. She let the sun soak into her fur. She glanced around the camp and turned and walked into the nursery. She sat in the corner of the den. Eaglekit licked her messy creamy brown fur so it was clean and smooth. She sighed contently as she sat in the nursery.

DarkNight
April 11th, 2020, 04:31 PM
Falconkit looked around the nursery for someone to talk to. Then she spotted a kit she hadn't seen before. So, being her friendly self, she walked over.
"Hi! I'm Falconkit! What's your name?"
wolfnight

Polaris
April 11th, 2020, 04:36 PM
Falconkit looked around the nursery for someone to talk to. Then she spotted a kit she hadn't seen before. So, being her friendly self, she walked over.
"Hi! I'm Falconkit! What's your name?"
wolfnight

Eaglekit looked up at the other kit and smiled. ¨Hello! I´m Eaglekit! Wow, Eaglekit and Falconkit!¨ She laughed. ¨It´s like we should be sisters or something!¨ Eaglekit got up and shook her pelt.

Estelle
April 11th, 2020, 04:39 PM
Nightpaw was happy to hear he'd like that. She knew they'd probably be warriors by then, but she didn't really care. Warriors or not, nothing would stop them from making a snowcat- unless either of them would loose all their paws.. which was very unlikely.

The young apprentice lifted her eyes up to look at the moon and the star filled sky once more. She took a small breath as other soft breeze ruffled her fur, turning to look back at Frostpaw as he spoke.
"n-no, I don't th-think so.. i've ne-never tr-ied it be-bef-ore" she stuttered out with a slightly tilted head. She was still bothered by her unusual stutter- unusual because she never stuttered around her mother, only cats she meets for the first few times.
"i-i'd l-love to lear-learn though. What ab-about you?" she asked, curiosity peeking in her thoughts.
bmkmb

Estelle
April 11th, 2020, 04:45 PM
(Great! ^^ )

"i s-see.. i-i've se-seen Storml-ily in the nur-nursery, an-and Sha-shadequ-ill to-ok me ou-out to make a sn-snowcat on-ce" Nightpaw said, thinking back to that time. It had been what? Two or three moons now? She wasn't fully sure- but either way she remembered that it was fun, and that they had named the snowcat 'Snowfall'; because she was made of snow, and snow falls from the sky.
DarkNight

DarkNight
April 11th, 2020, 04:46 PM
Honeypaw chuckled. “That’s so cool! I wish growing up I had someone to do something like that for me.” He sighed at the thought of his sad childhood.
Estelle

Estelle
April 11th, 2020, 04:53 PM
Nightpaw's ears perked up when an apprentice was called forward for a- warrior ceremony? this certainly was interesting! She watched with care and listened to the words the leader spoke, her mismatched gaze switching to the soon to be warrior. Once he gave his answer, she brought her eyes back to the leader, waiting for what she'd say- this was so exciting!

Fawn
April 11th, 2020, 04:53 PM
Yes, yes, new rank-ups.. Wonderful, that was all well and good for ShadowClan. Daintybird perked up though when she was mentioned among the new recruits as the cat who was designated to show some ..Foxpudge around. She stood up straighter with pride and side-eyed the crowd, seeped in self-importance. She didn't care who this guy was, for now she would just enjoy the momentary spotlight.

Estelle
April 11th, 2020, 04:58 PM
"y-you can s-sti-still do so n-now" Nightpaw gave a small smile. From what it seemed, she was sure Shadequill would find something fun to do with his adopted son.
Her gaze flickered to her paw for a moment at that, but she pushed the somewhat sad though, that wanted to creep in, away.
DarkNight

Wings
April 11th, 2020, 05:00 PM
The young russet warrior flicked his ear at Icestar's comment. This is why he didn't like her much because she made there rude comments. Andddd during a warrior ceremony! Rude much? Other than that his eyes fell on the apprentice, soon to be warrior, Falconpaw. Russetstrike had seen the tom around camp sometimes but, never got the chance to actually meet him. Maybe I can invite him for a hunt later. He smiled in the his head at the thought of going out hunting with him. He seemed just rough around the edges and that once you got to know him he would be nice and not as rude as he had heard cats talking about around camp.

OhAtropa
April 11th, 2020, 05:22 PM
Cloverwish grunted, her signal that she was listening. Glancing down into the small pool of water, she poked a paw in it, watching the ripples spread. It's only a matter of time...

Smokesight shrugged at the molly's grunt - he didn't know what she was so keenly waiting for. He yawned, pawing at the surface of the river, also. "It's always great, to see the river so still like this. You can see straight through, to everything underneath." He smiled to himself at the realizing, staring at the smooth surface of the pebbles and worn dirt that were visible under the rushing water.

MEAT ANGELS
April 11th, 2020, 05:26 PM
Smokesight shrugged at the molly's grunt - he didn't know what she was so keenly waiting for. He yawned, pawing at the surface of the river, also. "It's always great, to see the river so still like this. You can see straight through, to everything underneath." He smiled to himself at the realizing, staring at the smooth surface of the pebbles and worn dirt that were visible under the rushing water.

Cloverwish flicked her stumpy tail. They're just pebbles, what's he so excited about? She dipped her paw into the water again, watching the strange formations the water made.

wolfie
April 11th, 2020, 05:41 PM
Oh. Speaking of it, Sheeplight furrow her eyebrows-- casting an glance to Falconpaw's direction. She never really bothered with him, he looked kinda silly though. She giggled at her own thought, turning her head back to Icestar.
____
Oh boy, wow. Those kits were so immature. Jaykit shook his head, unlike him. he was mature. His ears perked up at the mention of Falconpaw. Awww man, he was hoping he could have trained with the tom when he was made into an apprentice. He seemed pretty 'chill' as someone would say. He shuffled with his paws, eager to find out Falconpaw's new name. So cool.

DarkNight
April 11th, 2020, 05:41 PM
“Yeah you are right, but as an older apprentice I kind of feel weird to go frolicking around.”
Estelle

Estelle
April 11th, 2020, 07:02 PM
Nightpaw thought for a moment about how to phrase what she wanted to say- in her opinion there was nothing wrong frolicking around as an older apprentice or even warrior. But she did somewhat understand where Honeypaw was coming from "m-maybe.. bu-but there's no-noth-ing wrong wi-with it" she eventually said quietly, hoping Honeypaw would understand what she meant with those words. DarkNight

hal
April 11th, 2020, 07:57 PM
"Suit yourself," Puddlemask said with a smile. She pulled the bird close to her and ate it quickly. When finished, the she-cat stretched out her forepaws, letting her muscles tense and release. She gave a hearty yawn, then turned to Jaggedclaw, "It's nice to see some serenity in our camp, don't you think?"

Polaris
April 11th, 2020, 08:07 PM
Eaglekit crept out of the nursery. She knew that she would get weird looks from the other cats in the clan. The leader had scolded her in front of the whole clan! Everyone knew now...She tried to seem as small as possible as she walked over to the fresh-kill pile. She grabbed a small mouse and sat down next to the pile.

Sweetie
April 11th, 2020, 08:09 PM
Shimm
His ears perked up at that sounds like fun actually! he made sure to copy the moves as he watched her. That way he won't be forced to repeat it in his mind. He crouched, rolled in to his back ( albeit a bit sloppily ) then got himself up and aimed a slash. "like that?? It was kinda fun!" he smiled .

Creekwind nodded, smiling at Oakpaw. Great something we both can enjoy! Thinking to herself as she watched the tom copy the moves.Hopefully hunting will be fun as battle training is.... Long russet tail swished behind her as she sat down. "It is fun! Yup, just like that but you want to be quicker and less sloppy on your rolling."Pointing his mistakes out gently to not offend him. "The way you can do that is to tuck in your paws closer to your chest."

Polaris
April 11th, 2020, 08:59 PM
Eaglekit crouched and took small bites of her mouse. She listened to what the leader had to say as she finished up her mouse.

MrAJtheAJ
April 11th, 2020, 09:47 PM
"Suit yourself," Puddlemask said with a smile. She pulled the bird close to her and ate it quickly. When finished, the she-cat stretched out her forepaws, letting her muscles tense and release. She gave a hearty yawn, then turned to Jaggedclaw, "It's nice to see some serenity in our camp, don't you think?"

"I guess so. But I'm the kind of cat who likes to fight, you know?" Jaggedclaw rested his gaze on the kits, "Aren't those kits kinda cute?" He meowed. He hadn't expected to say that. I must be having a soft spot... he thought.

nocturnal
April 11th, 2020, 10:00 PM
"I do know how to swim," Frostpaw answered, although he didn't exactly like it. A certain molly had dared him and Lion into the water and when they refused (for a good reason, too - what cat in the right mind would submerge themselves in leaf-bare? It was a miracle that the river hadn't frozen over) the certain molly had pushed him into it. They then taught Frostpaw to swim before he could drown, but it also left him with a lasting dislike for wetness. That, and his fur took forever to dry out. The white apprentice had been freezing.

"Perhaps if you teach me to make a snow-cat, I could teach you swim," Frostpaw suggested with a faint glimmer of mischief in his eye. Of course, that was assuming he could find a time when they both weren't busy, that he wasn't confined to camp, and that Nightpaw still didn't know how to swim. Who cared whether or not they were warriors by the time they got to do it; and even if they never did, at least Frostpaw would have something to look forwards to.
Estelle

ameko
April 11th, 2020, 10:48 PM
He was late, but it wasn't like that was an uncommon occurrence. Burnetsnap plunked down at the back of the crowd.

A warrior ceremony? Ahh. He'd really have to start putting the effort to teach if Cardinalpaw wanted to ever become a warrior..

hal
April 11th, 2020, 10:54 PM
"Oh, don't get me wrong," Puddlemask mewed with a gleam in her eye, "I enjoy a good battle as much as any cat." She turned again to the kits and cheerfully replied, "Yeah! They really are adorable!" Still facing them, she murmured, "They'll be excellent additions to our ranks, too."

Abyssopelagic
April 12th, 2020, 12:13 AM
Whiskernose came over and sat by Burnetsnap as he finally made his way to the gathered crowd. "Glad to see you finally decided to join us." He joked, a purr to his tone.
pathos (they should interact more, Burnet's grumpiness and Whisker's not as grumpiness could be fun)

Estelle
April 12th, 2020, 07:13 AM
"i'd b-e de-delighted" Nightpaw smiled. The thought of teaching him how to make a Snowcat and learning how to swim was exciting, certainly something to look out to! Though thinking about it, it would probably be more logical to learn how to swim first, since warmth was coming before the cold, but she wouldn't mind waiting until after leaf-bare, as long as they wouldn't forget. She knew that they would probably be busy, but they'd surely find a time to do those things, and if not, a snowcat could always be build at night- not the best idea, but it could be funny.

Glancing up at the sky, the white molly noticed that the moon seemed to be higher than before- so quite some time had passed by now. She somewhat wondered if Frostpaw would want to go back to his nest. She wouldn't mind und staying out here a bit longer, but maybe he wanted to go sleep "th-the moon se-ems to be mu-much high-higher now" she said quietly with a glance to the tom.
bmkmb

nocturnal
April 12th, 2020, 08:42 AM
The white tom dipped his head slightly in a nod as he noted Nightpaw's observation. "So it is," he responded. He was faintly irritated in the fact that he still wasn't tired. Even if he returned to his nest, Frostpaw knew that he wouldn't be sleeping until much later but if he recalled correctly, Nightpaw had just stayed up to see the moon. "Would you like to return to your nest now?" Frostpaw asked the other apprentice. He didn't want to be keeping her up or anything, although, "If not, I wouldn't mind staying out for some time longer.
Estelle

Polaris
April 12th, 2020, 09:35 AM
Eaglekit shook her creamy brown, short pelt. She looked around the nursery for any of her friends. She hoped one of them would want to play a game with her. Aww I don´t see anyone... Eaglekit sighed and sat down, putting her tail around her paws. She started to lick her paw, hoping she would see one of her friends soon.

Sorrow
April 12th, 2020, 09:44 AM
Eaglekit shook her creamy brown, short pelt. She looked around the nursery for any of her friends. She hoped one of them would want to play a game with her. Aww I don´t see anyone... Eaglekit sighed and sat down, putting her tail around her paws. She started to lick her paw, hoping she would see one of her friends soon.

Ivykit stumbled into the nursery. "Eaglekit,Falconkit!" she yowled happily. "I cant believe Icestar told us we couldn't be at the meeting!" Ivykit sneezed,yawned,and accidentally tripped over Eaglekit's tail.

Do not expect me to reply to your roleplay right away. I will be playing Minecraft.

MrAJtheAJ
April 12th, 2020, 09:44 AM
"Oh, don't get me wrong," Puddlemask mewed with a gleam in her eye, "I enjoy a good battle as much as any cat." She turned again to the kits and cheerfully replied, "Yeah! They really are adorable!" Still facing them, she murmured, "They'll be excellent additions to our ranks, too."

Jaggedclaw looked at the kits once more. "I sometimes still wish I was a little kit, just relaxing and barely having to worry about anything," The black tom mewed with a hint of sadness in his eye, "But that's behind me now. I enjoyed talking to you, Puddlemask." Jaggedclaw mewed as he padded away.

Polaris
April 12th, 2020, 09:50 AM
Ivykit stumbled into the nursery. "Eaglekit,Falconkit!" she yowled happily. "I cant believe Icestar told us we couldn't be at the meeting!" Ivykit sneezed,yawned,and accidentally tripped over Eaglekit's tail.

Eaglekit looked over as Ivykit stumbled into the nursery. She smiled, seeing one of her friends. ¨Well, we were going to to sneak out of camp, so I can see where Icestar is coming from. But I heard that an apprentice became a warrior!¨

Eaglekit thought of what it would be like when she became an apprentice. I´ll be the best fighter the clan has ever seen! I might even become deputy! She imagined herself telling the clan which cats were going on a patrol. She sighed, wishing she was already an apprentice.

She was pulled out of her thoughts when Ivykit tripped over her tail. ¨Oh! Ivykit! I´m so sorry! Are you okay?¨ I can´t believe I didn´t see that she was there! She helped Ivykit up, hoping she wasn´t hurt.

Sorrow
April 12th, 2020, 10:08 AM
"Eaglekit,I need to tell you something."