PDA

View Full Version : ShadowClan Life Before Destruction

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95

pidgeon
November 22nd, 2019, 10:10 AM
Undertaker DeadlyWolfDen
(Aaaah sorry for the late response! I'll try to keep my replies brief so they're easier to get done.)

Owlfeather had lead the way to the training hollow, trying to think of what she should go over during this training session. She decided she would discuss a mixture of offensive and defensive moves. These sessions were meant to be to prepare for war, after all, as much as she hated it.

"Alright. Foxleaf, I assume you've got adequate training already, so I'm going to ask for you to help Tigerpaw out by sparring with him." since there were only three of them, and Tigerpaw needed his basic training, she planned on coaching him through a mock-battle with the warrior. She didn't believe that a full-fledged warrior needed to be treated like an apprentice.

"Foxleaf, I want you to pretend to be a rogue or a RiverClanner. Rogues are known for fighting dirty and dishonorably, and the fish-faces are known for throwing their huge weight around. Tigerpaw, your lesson is to defend yourself from this enemy attack. Do you know what you should do if a bigger cat is trying to use his weight against you?" Her voice was kind and patient as her amber eyes fell upon her apprentice.

Vessel
November 22nd, 2019, 11:30 AM
DeadlyWolfDen sunflowerseed Estelle |+Tired Rose Child+|

Minkkit squeaked as he was groomed, suddenly dragged out of his dreams by the grooming. He was rather hungry and began to squirm around in search of his mother. His eyes were open, but everything was so blurry. Eventually, he managed to toddle closer to Fawnpetal and latched on, beginning to suckle. His eyes shut in delight once again.

(I decided against blindness)

marshy
November 22nd, 2019, 01:17 PM
Casper Undertaker

"Now, This would be a lot easier if i had ever MET a rouge. But its no matter." Foxleaf remarked. Sparring with a apprentice was one of the things he hadn't done yet. He wasn't looking forward to it. "Um, so do i go all out and try and hurt him? or just go easy on him?" He asked shyly. He knew what the answer would probably be, he just wanted to be sure. He kept his head down.

Vessel
November 22nd, 2019, 02:27 PM
"Alright, let's go," Daintybird demanded, under her breath inaudibly adding an irked "you oafish lump" as she essentially tried to body-slam this stranger the rest of the way into Icestar's den. It wasn't a shock to see Shadestripe already inside, as Daintybird had watched a part of the scene unfold from the clearing: the medicine cat slithering away into here while leaving his baggage in the clearing.

It had been questionable but not alarming, at least until the RiverClan stink hit her nose. Daintybird didn't trust Shadestripe, and much less some RiverClan warrior he was bringing in. Now that she'd stuffed him into the den, Daintybird shoved to the front with haughty mutters of, "Move, move, I'm here."

Puffing her chest to stand taller, Daintybird met Icestar's gaze. "Icestar," she spoke with a side-eye toward Shadestripe, "I'm afraid we have an intruder in the camp." RiverClan, obviously. He reeked of it. "Though Shadestripe may disagree, since it seems he invited it in."

Venus ; Casper ; Starstruck
"I'm not even fighting you, quick shovin'! Hey, wait, no don't –" Bearpaw whimpered as Daintybird practically threw him into the den, landing flat on his face. Great StarClan! For a such tiny lady, she can pack a punch... Picking himself off the ground, the poor RiverClanner shamefully faced everyone crammed inside. He smiled sheepishly up at the so-called medicine cat, who told him to stay hidden outside the camp, but the smile quickly faded when he laid eyes on a large dark feline. "Oh, heh...hello. Full den, huh? You must be Frozenfacestar?" Bearpaw mewed, straightening himself, before dipping his head respectfully.

When the blame was turned towards Shadestripe, Bearpaw kept quiet, stiffly turning his attention to Icestar when it was her turn to speak. His pelt puffed up embarassingly when he realized his mistake. Shadestripe? Icestar? Geez, I need to keep up with these names. I could have sworn her name was Frozenface or something.

Dipper Casper Starstruck
Dipper Venus Starstruck

Icestar's ears perked up at the sound of Shadestripe entering her lair.
"At last, you've returned. What news have you brought me?" She asked, her voice piqued with a tone of interest. Her face instinctively scrunched into a vicious snarl when she then caught a sickening whiff of RiverClan scent, and she only allowed her pelt to flatten a bit when she heard Daintybird's shrill voice.

Heard, specifically, because she could barely see her little warrior from behind the massive clod of fur that had just blocked off all light from the entrance to the den.
"What in StarClan's name is this about?" she hissed ferociously, eyes darting from Shadestripe to Bearpaw. Her rage only ingnited further when Bearpaw opened his big, stupid mouth. Frozenfacestar? Frozenfacestar! Are you kidding me!?

"LIONSTAR!" The huge she-cat yowled, thinking she knew exactly what was going on. "You'd better explain yourself right quick, you absolute oaf! That's Icestar to you! What, did Yellowbelly just send you here to make sure I get humiliated in front of my clan once more? Hmm? What other business could a mangy otter have on my land?" She was seething with rage and hatred. She could normally keep her composure a bit better than this, but it was just the sheer influx of things all happening at the same time, all contrasting each other so greatly, that just sent her neurons firing all over the place. She was practically steaming with fury.

(O no. Shadestripe has made a major oops.)

His brow furrowed as he realized that he had not really thought things through. Bearpaw had been found. Clearly, I shouldn´t have trusted a kit to hide by himself. And I smell like fish. Great Starclan, I REEK! He shook out his pelt and gave Bearpaw a meaningful glare, then purposefully ignored Daintybird and instead flicked his gaze over to the enraged leader. Apparently she has not even an ounce of self-control. Tch. He sighed and settled down, tucking his paws beneath him and taking his sweet time to do so. I may as well get comfortable, as I can see this is going to take a long time. ¨This is no mangy otter, although he certainly smells like one.¨ At this, his green eyes shifted to Bearpaw, and he proceeded to give him a disdainful look. ¨The little tadpole serves a purpose to me. I must ask you to reign in your temper, Icestar, because he´s staying. Complain all you want, it is what it is.¨

(This is my favorite version of Shadestripe)

Estelle
November 22nd, 2019, 03:09 PM
( DeadlyWolfDen sunflowerseed Starstruck |+Tired Rose Child+| )

Nightkit slowly woke up, she greatly enjoyed being groomed by Fawnpetal.
Once fully awake she opened her eyes and let out a small squirm. she was indeed quite hungry and there for started to suckle. She had been laying closely against her mother and therefor it had been easy to find a place to drink milk even tho everything was still blurry.

Fawn
November 22nd, 2019, 03:20 PM
The emotional waves from Icestar were giving her life that Daintybird could only drink in with satisfaction while this apparent traitor and RiverClan's moving boulder were deservingly demeaned. Daintybird wove through the remaining distance to take a seat by Icestar and rest a tail tip lightly on her flank as if to announce her allegiance to the other two, while reassuring the leader that she knew whose side to be on. Although her outward composure was calm and eerily peaceful, she was deeply offended when Shadestripe barely glanced at her, no acknowledgment at all. But raised hackles weren't a good look on her, so she kept it cool above the churning annoyance. This sad excuse of a medicine cat had worn through her thin patience in his two missteps. "Oh, thank you for clearing that up, Shadestar," she said, a thinly-veiled mock through her gushing tone. "I must say, that thoroughly explains why you've led this bloated fish directly into our camp despite his ties to Lionstar." There wasn't a single cat who'd call her Frozenfacestar, nobody but that disgusting thing. "And I'm so glad you've made this decision for ShadowClan, as there's obviously no one else within the vicinity who either outranks you or has better judgment in regards to permitting our enemies to join."
Casper ; Venus ; Starstruck

sunflowerseed
November 22nd, 2019, 03:45 PM
DeadlyWolfDen sunflowerseed Estelle |+Tired Rose Child+|

Minkkit squeaked as he was groomed, suddenly dragged out of his dreams by the grooming. He was rather hungry and began to squirm around in search of his mother. His eyes were open, but everything was so blurry. Eventually, he managed to toddle closer to Fawnpetal and latched on, beginning to suckle. His eyes shut in delight once again.

(I decided against blindness)

The tom walked in to his the kits suckling and purred. He gave a mouse to his mate, licking her nose. "hello Fawnpetal." He purred, curling up against her. "Sorry, chores. I'll try not to be late again." He started grooming Fawnpetals back.

DeadlyWolfDen
Estelle

Doom
November 22nd, 2019, 06:00 PM
Bearpaw squirmed uncomfortably at Shadestripe's constant side-glares. The energy toward him was so...negative. He didn't think it would be this bad. ShadowClanners may not have brains, but they sure like to fuse. He must've overestimated FrogClan's maturity. The chubby tom-kit kept glancing side to side as each cat spoke their mind, trying to keep up.

Once the tom had finished speaking to Icestar, Bearpaw pipped up. "Me and Lionstar were minding our own business, then suddenly your so-called medicine cat leaped out at us, claiming me as his apprentice." Bearpaw flicked his tail at Shadestripe in reference, half-expecting another glare. "Then the next thing I know, I'm getting hauled in by this kind lady." He looked down on Daintybird uncomfortably before continuing. "I um...Shadestripe says StarClan chose me?" The large apprentice felt smaller and smaller as suspicious eyes rested on him. At this point he wasnt so sure what to do. Just stay calm, Lionstar won't let anything happen to me...right?

Dipper Casper Starstruck

pidgeon
November 22nd, 2019, 06:31 PM
"Reign in my temper?" Icestar spat ferociously at her freshly-appointed, yet oh-so-opinionated medicine cat. "How dense could you be? Do you realize how hypocritical you sound right now? I am your leader! Any and all decisions that affect the whole clan are to go through me! You were only made medicine cat a few sunrises ago, Shadestripe. You have yet to prove yourself useful to me, and until then, you are nothing, do you understand me!? NOTHING. I could throw you out at a moments notice. Do not forget your place beneath me!" She howled, her voice ricocheting off from the walls of the den as she let her rage loose upon this deceitful traitor and his fishy pal. She was standing as tall as the den space allowed her, which was just enough so that she could tower over the striped feline. Her fangs were mere mouse-lengths from him as she barely controlled her wild fury, her orange eyes ignited like the greenleaf sun.

Once Daintybird arrived at her side, her hackles fell slightly flatter. There was something about the small warrior's presence that calmed her. Perhaps it was her silent support, or her constant eagerness to please the leader, but she had grown at least a little fond of this particular cat. Daintybird always seemed to have Icestar's best interest in mind. The black cat paused and forced herself to sit down and look more presentable.

"StarClan chose you, eh?" Icestar continued after taking some deep breaths and forcing her temper to quell. "First they appoint a rogue as my deputy, and then a river rat as my medicine cat's apprentice? Unbelievable! Shadestripe, I demand further explanation. What was this so-called sign? How do I know you aren't just being the unpredictable imbecile you've made yourself so well-known as?"

Venus Dipper Starstruck

Vessel
November 22nd, 2019, 07:09 PM
The emotional waves from Icestar were giving her life that Daintybird could only drink in with satisfaction while this apparent traitor and RiverClan's moving boulder were deservingly demeaned. Daintybird wove through the remaining distance to take a seat by Icestar and rest a tail tip lightly on her flank as if to announce her allegiance to the other two, while reassuring the leader that she knew whose side to be on. Although her outward composure was calm and eerily peaceful, she was deeply offended when Shadestripe barely glanced at her, no acknowledgment at all. But raised hackles weren't a good look on her, so she kept it cool above the churning annoyance. This sad excuse of a medicine cat had worn through her thin patience in his two missteps. "Oh, thank you for clearing that up, Shadestar," she said, a thinly-veiled mock through her gushing tone. "I must say, that thoroughly explains why you've led this bloated fish directly into our camp despite his ties to Lionstar." There wasn't a single cat who'd call her Frozenfacestar, nobody but that disgusting thing. "And I'm so glad you've made this decision for ShadowClan, as there's obviously no one else within the vicinity who either outranks you or has better judgment in regards to permitting our enemies to join."
Casper ; Venus ; Starstruck
Bearpaw squirmed uncomfortably at Shadestripe's constant side-glares. The energy toward him was so...negative. He didn't think it would be this bad. ShadowClanners may not have brains, but they sure like to fuse. He must've overestimated FrogClan's maturity. The chubby tom-kit kept glancing side to side as each cat spoke their mind, trying to keep up.

Once the tom had finished speaking to Icestar, Bearpaw pipped up. "Me and Lionstar were minding our own business, then suddenly your so-called medicine cat leaped out at us, claiming me as his apprentice." Bearpaw flicked his tail at Shadestripe in reference, half-expecting another glare. "Then the next thing I know, I'm getting hauled in by this kind lady." He looked down on Daintybird uncomfortably before continuing. "I um...Shadestripe says StarClan chose me?" The large apprentice felt smaller and smaller as suspicious eyes rested on him. At this point he wasnt so sure what to do. Just stay calm, Lionstar won't let anything happen to me...right?

Dipper Casper Starstruck
"Reign in my temper?" Icestar spat ferociously at her freshly-appointed, yet oh-so-opinionated medicine cat. "How dense could you be? Do you realize how hypocritical you sound right now? I am your leader! Any and all decisions that affect the whole clan are to go through me! You were only made medicine cat a few sunrises ago, Shadestripe. You have yet to prove yourself useful to me, and until then, you are nothing, do you understand me!? NOTHING. I could throw you out at a moments notice. Do not forget your place beneath me!" She howled, her voice ricocheting off from the walls of the den as she let her rage loose upon this deceitful traitor and his fishy pal. She was standing as tall as the den space allowed her, which was just enough so that she could tower over the striped feline. Her fangs were mere mouse-lengths from him as she barely controlled her wild fury, her orange eyes ignited like the greenleaf sun.

Once Daintybird arrived at her side, her hackles fell slightly flatter. There was something about the small warrior's presence that calmed her. Perhaps it was her silent support, or her constant eagerness to please the leader, but she had grown at least a little fond of this particular cat. Daintybird always seemed to have Icestar's best interest in mind. The black cat paused and forced herself to sit down and look more presentable.

"StarClan chose you, eh?" Icestar continued after taking some deep breaths and forcing her temper to quell. "First they appoint a rogue as my deputy, and then a river rat as my medicine cat's apprentice? Unbelievable! Shadestripe, I demand further explanation. What was this so-called sign? How do I know you aren't just being the unpredictable imbecile you've made yourself so well-known as?"

Venus Dipper Starstruck

He sighed. "I was on the border with Riverclan, gathering herbs when I saw a tuft of bear fur on the brambles. It was in the fork of two streams. There was suddenly a voice in my head, and all it said was 'bear my the water' over and over again. One side of the stream was clear and blue, while the other was dark and murky. This must represent his branching paths- one with us, and one with Riverclan! Besides, if this cat is gifted like I assume he is, wouldn't you rather him be with us instead of Riverclan?" His eyes flashed in contempt. "Also, you are as new as I am to a high role in the clan, Icestar, and I meant no disrespect. I just thought you should know that if you do send Bearpaw back, he is likely to tell stories of how temperamental you were, which would only add to the orange fishface's smugness." Shadestripe's fur was bristling, but he did his best to be patient. If I'm going to convince her, I will have to submit as well. Ugh. Much as he hated it, he knew what he had to do.

He dipped his head and said; "I know I shouldn't take such liberties as to take an enemy cat into camp, and I apologize, but you have to understand! He was selected by Starclan! I'm aware my actions were rash, but I had to do it. I accept whatever punishment you choose for me, and if I'm wrong about him, and he is just a normal cat, perhaps we could hold him as hostage instead. It's a win-win situation."

touka
November 22nd, 2019, 09:23 PM
maplebriar went out to get some fresh air trying to get out her recent thoughts about her feelings towards crowtail. as she was walking she noticed crowtail leaving for a hunt so she padded over to him. hey maplebriar says, do you think i could join you on a hunt.

Madelaine
November 22nd, 2019, 09:55 PM
maplebriar went out to get some fresh air trying to get out her recent thoughts about her feelings towards crowtail. as she was walking she noticed crowtail leaving for a hunt so she padded over to him. hey maplebriar says, do you think i could join you on a hunt.

Crowtail turned around to look at the molly and he forced a friendly smile. "I would love the company.", he meowed. The tom's fur bristled at the cold air. He hated leaf-bare. It was cold and damp outside and he didn't like it. Crowtail glanced at the camp entrance, eager to get out of camp.

touka
November 22nd, 2019, 09:59 PM
maplebriar started to trot off into the woods, she stops at times to smell the air or to see if crowtail was still following.
she took one look at the tom and saw that he seemed uncomfortable with her around and kinda cold too.

Fawn
November 22nd, 2019, 10:04 PM
The 'kind lady' piece had her letting out a feigned, flattered "oh you" as she flipped a paw at him. Listening to his recollection of events, Daintybird was still inclined not to believe a word he was saying due to his... affiliations. And besides, that tale was wild- Shadestripe may not be a great medicine cat or clanmate or decent in general, but he wasn't a total mouse-brain to claim a RiverClan apprentice as his own.

Until, well, his story actually corroborated the stranger's. Daintybird had once believed Icestar's reaction may have been pushing it, especially since her rage was almost too explosive to be believable, but now it was significantly more appropriate to be so over the top. Haughtily, she rolled her eyes. "If that's what the voices in your head are telling you, we most certainly have an additional issue to contend with here." Bear my the water?! That wasn't even a sentence. Daintybird was far less concerned with the illogical claim that he was as new to this as Icestar, already writing off most of what he'd said once he'd started in with his wild interpretation of a tuft of fur.

"Yes, yes. I'm sorry, Icestar, but I had to take an enemy to camp and take him as my apprentice. StarClan said so." The repeated apology muttered under her breath was a highlight of what she believed was a sad excuse for putting them in danger. "Oh, sweetie. You're just a normal cat too, but we're not holding you hostage. Why would we hold a hostage that could prompt RiverClan to attack us before we're ready?"

Venus ; Casper ; Starstruck

touka
November 22nd, 2019, 10:24 PM
rosefern sat down on a stump wondering if she would go out on a hunt but realizing she didn't want to be lonely. she started to pad around looking for someone whos up for a hunt

Doom
November 22nd, 2019, 10:40 PM
River rat? Bear my the water? Hold me hostage? Attack before they're ready? Great StarClan, I need to lie down or eat something, this is too much...

All this nonsense was beginning to give Bearpaw a headache. He flattened his ears and loosened his mannerly posture, hoping that would relieve some tension.

"Do I really represent that much of a threat to you?" Bearpaw blurted out, a tang of hurt in his tone. "I was apprenticed literally yesterday, and Lionstar just...gives me away to this crazy ShadowClanner without a blink of an eye. I know I hate water, and I'm probably too fat to swim, but...I guess I just wasn't useful enough to stay." He looked down in a sorrowful way, with his tail tightening nervously around his paws. "Look, I don't know if this prophecy business is true, but if Shadestripe wants me, then I promise to be the best medicine apprentice I can be." Looking back up at Icestar, Bearpaw's gaze glittered with genuine hope. "Just give me a chance....I learn pretty quickly." That last part was certainly overkill, but the pressure was getting to him.

This plan better work...

Dipper Casper Starstruck

touka
November 22nd, 2019, 10:45 PM
she goes into the clan hoping she will have better luck there. Dirtfur

Dirtfur
November 22nd, 2019, 10:48 PM
rosefern sat down on a stump wondering if she would go out on a hunt but realizing she didn't want to be lonely. she started to pad around looking for someone whos up for a hunt

Leaftail, along with Redpaw since it was obvious that he is the apprentice of the golden brown mentor. They were trailing along the path if their clan's training hollow. The Ocicat she-cat spotted one of her clanmates, Rosefern. She can tell that the other warrior was looking for someone. The mentor padded to the other she-cat and asked if she can help Rosefern with something.

touka
November 22nd, 2019, 10:52 PM
rosefern sees leaftail pad up to her and ask her if if she needed some help. oh thanks rosefern mews, ive been looking to hunt with some people but no body seemed free.

Undertaker
November 23rd, 2019, 09:06 AM
Casper Undertaker

"Now, This would be a lot easier if i had ever MET a rouge. But its no matter." Foxleaf remarked. Sparring with a apprentice was one of the things he hadn't done yet. He wasn't looking forward to it. "Um, so do i go all out and try and hurt him? or just go easy on him?" He asked shyly. He knew what the answer would probably be, he just wanted to be sure. He kept his head down.

Casper
Tigerpaw sighed as he stopped beside his mentor waiting to be told what they were doing. He raised a paw, drawing his tongue over the side of the paw and then brushing it down his face in a swift grooming. He was often pretty eager for battle training yet today he was rather tired. He nearly missed Owlfeather question. "Um, I don't know. Be faster." He threw out a wild guess since he disliked not knowing. His relaxed expression tightened when Foxleaf asked something he considered stupid. "I don't have enough training to actually fight a rouge, and why would you actually try and hurt me? We're training." There was mild edge to his tone. He didn't have the patience for stupidity right now.

touka
November 23rd, 2019, 09:35 AM
rosefern starts padding out hoping leaftail and redpaw follow.

marshy
November 23rd, 2019, 10:14 AM
Casper
Tigerpaw sighed as he stopped beside his mentor waiting to be told what they were doing. He raised a paw, drawing his tongue over the side of the paw and then brushing it down his face in a swift grooming. He was often pretty eager for battle training yet today he was rather tired. He nearly missed Owlfeather question. "Um, I don't know. Be faster." He threw out a wild guess since he disliked not knowing. His relaxed expression tightened when Foxleaf asked something he considered stupid. "I don't have enough training to actually fight a rouge, and why would you actually try and hurt me? We're training." There was mild edge to his tone. He didn't have the patience for stupidity right now.

Casper

"Look, I Haven't even taken Spottedpaw here yet, I barely know how to do this." He replied. Tigerpaw's tone said he wasn't the patient type. Now he had to help train him, when he didn't really know how. "I wish I remembered how my mentor trained me." He said to himself. "Um so, I'm ready when you are." He wasn't planning to wait for an answer. He unsheathed his claws but then realized that, doing that wouldn't be the best idea if he wasn't going to pounce. He sheathed them and got ready to surprise pounce.

pidgeon
November 23rd, 2019, 03:14 PM
DeadlyWolfDen Undertaker

"Sheathe your claws immediately!" Owlfeather gasped. Why was Foxleaf so eager to hurt Tigerpaw? He was a warrior, for StarClan's sake! He should know by now that you never unsheathe your claws on your clanmates.
"Have you forgotten the warrior code? You shall never harm your clanmates, Foxleaf. You would do well to remember your own training." She didn't sound mean, just stern and motherly. She wanted what was best for her apprentice.

"Perhaps you need a bit more specific instruction. Foxleaf, with your claws sheathed, I want you to leap at Tigerpaw. And Tigerpaw, I want you to try to avoid him and get a counter-attack in. Let me see what you can do."

pidgeon
November 23rd, 2019, 03:24 PM
Icestar let out a dramatic sigh, glaring daggers at Shadestripe. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. As much as StarClan had seemed to turn their back on ShadowClan as of recently, they had appointed her as leader. Nobody could truly see that as a mistake. Perhaps she should give the kit a chance.

"Fine, your little pet fish can stay, for now." She glowered at Shadestripe, her voice only begrudgingly quieter. She may not have been shouting anymore, but she still spoke with a harsh edge. "But if he so much as sneezes in the direction of RiverClan territory, he will be removed at once, and I will have your head. What is your name, anyways, kit?" She turned her gaze to the huge, lumbering apprentice. She assumed it had to be something bear-related, with all this ludicrous talk of a prophecy. That, and this young tom was absolutely massive for his age.

Dipper Venus Starstruck

pidgeon
November 23rd, 2019, 03:40 PM
Icestar entered the camp, crossing the clearing in only a few strides. She'd nearly forgotten, in all her internalized rage, that today was the day for ceremonies. Mentally kicking herself, she stalked to the base of the great tree in the center of the camp, and heaved herself up onto the familiar branch. She could feel the many generations of claw marks scarring the bark, from all of the past leaders who had made this valiant climb so frequently. And now it was hers.

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the highbranch for a clan meeting!" She yowled the usual announcement, and watched as cats appeared from their dens. It felt so right to have this much control. All these cats, summoned at her will. She kept an eye out for the particular cats who would be addressed today.

(Required to show up - Momotaro ; Bliss Girl ; Fuzzy ; Venus ; Starstruck

Even if you do not have a ceremony today, it is strongly suggested that you attend to support your clanmates and their new names!)

Madelaine
November 23rd, 2019, 06:11 PM
| Casper; |

Crowtail heard hsi leaders call and made his way out of the warriors den. The tom went to his usual seat in the back. He sat down and looked around the camp for Citrusflower, knowing that she was going to be made into an elder. The black tom felt sorry for his former mate, but knew it was for the better. The molly couldn't even find her way out of the den let alone the camp.

---

Citrusflower stalked out of the warriors den and gazed blindly up at the sky. The molly let out a sigh and stalked forward. The molly felt her daughter Midnightpaw at her side. Citrusflower dipped her head in gratitude and allowed her to guide her to the front.

---

Shadyheart walked into the camp after going for a long walk, since that would be his last time being able to go out of camp alone. The blackish brown cat padded forward and sat not too far away from Citrusflower and Midnightpaw. The tom hadn't been doing very good these last weeks and felt it was time for him to retire.

Doom
November 23rd, 2019, 06:58 PM
"Very good," Icestar praised flatly, giving her apprentice a nod. "Since you are small, you have speed and agility on your side. Use that to outwit the fox." She squared herself up to look impossibly larger and readied her attack stance.

"Alright, pretend I'm a fox. React quickly and efficiently. Now!" The leader tensed her muscles and sprang at the smaller cat, aiming to pin her to the ground by her shoulders. She knew Badgerpaw was a timid creature, and did not expect her to get it right on the first try.

Badgerpaw barely had time to react – she let out a shameless yelp in surprise as Icestar leaped in the manner of a fox. Unfortunately, her fear had gotten the best of her, keeping her frozen for far too long. She found herself pinned beneath Icestar's large paws, squirming pathetically like freshly caught prey. But as she slowly came to her senses, and the aching pain in her shoulder fought the adrenalin, Badgerpaw's fur heated. "Oh. I'm too stiff..." She mumbled, predicting her mentor's criticism.

Wiggling out from Icestar's grasp, she shook the earth out of her ruffled fur and sighed. Her shoulder ached now, but she did her best to ignore it, hoping her mentor wouldn't notice...not like she would care, anyway. "How do you..." Her voiced cracked nervously, but she cleared her throat before the embarrassment swallowed her. "How do you swallow fear?" Badgerpaw's gaze avoided Icestar's, staring at the ground in humiliation. "I'm too small to fight a fox, how can I not be scared?"

pidgeon
November 23rd, 2019, 08:31 PM
Bliss Girl

Icestar looked down menacingly at the two cats who had requested an elder ceremony. Oh boy, did they have another thing coming.

"Citrusflower, it has come to my attention that you think you should become an elder," she began, starting with her sister. "I thought that the two of us had already had a conversation about you living out your days in the nursery? You may be absolutely useless in combat, but you aren't completely incapacitated. You aren't the only blind warrior in this clan. And, you are my kin. I refuse to have someone of my own flesh and blood become so useless at such a young age. You are young enough to bear kits and to care for them. Therefore, I refuse your elder ceremony. You shall instead keep yourself useful to ShadowClan by caring for the kits in the nursery. Perhaps you can provide the clan with new warriors more capable than yourself." She huffed, flicking her tail dismissively. Now for the next disappointment.

"Shadyheart." Icestar looked down upon her former mate and the father of her kits. "This is some kind of joke, correct? You think that you are old and frail and worthy of becoming an elder? Don't make me laugh! Shadyheart, you are the same age as me! Do I look like some old hag to you? No. You have no medical disability that prevents you from being a warrior, and you are still incredibly young. You are less than half the age of an elder! Are you just trying to get out of your duties as a warrior? Pah, I expected more from my kit-father, but I suppose there's a reason we are no longer mates. My ancient mother is still a warrior, and she is more than twice your age! Come ask me again in another fifty moons." She squinted her face in a tense snarl as she sneered down at her ex-mate. I'm so glad I'm over him, she thought. What warrior thought they could retire at 40 moons?

Moving on, she scanned the clearing, awaiting the arrival of Sabrepaw and Skinktongue. They were late! The dark leader had little patience for this nonsense. But she would wait, because these ridiculous names had to change.
"Sabrepaw! Skinktongue!" She called out into the camp. If they were sleeping through their own ceremonies, she would have words for them.

Momotaro Fuzzy

Doom
November 23rd, 2019, 08:52 PM
Casper

Bearpaw wobbled nervously up to the Highbranch, sticking close to Shadestripe (even though he didn't want to). He scanned the unfamiliar sea of cats, trying not to crinkle his nose at the obnoxiously vile scents. Eurgh...this place is gonna make me smell worse than old tuna. His eyes weren't used to the shaded woods and dark-pelted culture yet. He kept squinting unintentionally at every cat he looked towards, which could easily come across as rude, but Bearpaw hardly noticed. He was just trying to see...

Giving up on trying to identify anyone, he craned his head up at ShadowClan's leader– erm...his leader. I'm never going t get used to this. When the meeting began, the dark molly's voice boomed naturally across the clearing, shocking his sensitive ears in the process. He flattened them shamelessly, his pelt puffing out in discomfort. Maybe next time I should bring moss to stuff my ears... The fact that Icestar always seemed angry both amused and worried Bearpaw. Lionstar was loud, but he was never angry-loud. All this negative energy shouldn't be good for her. Perhaps I should bring her a meal in thanks for letting me stay in her Clan...yes! Who would refuse a meal? I know I wouldn't.

Fuzzy
November 23rd, 2019, 09:46 PM
(sorry busy day)
Skinktongue made his way to the meeting tail twitching. He didn't want his name changed. Skink was his given n name and he would prefer to be called that.
With a huff the white tabby walked up when his name was changed. "I would still prefer to keep my name." Skunk informed tail lashing again.

Momotaro
November 24th, 2019, 04:24 AM
(No Offence, but having characters Ben considered late just because I live in a different time zone is a tiny bit irritating.)

Sabrepaw stepped forward quickly, not wanting to be in trouble with the leader. Silently, she wondered why she was being called up. It would be too soon for her warriors ceremony, and there want anything she could think that would make Icestar mad arbitrary her. Hopefully. Quietly she started to otherthink every action she had made over the past couple days.

Undertaker
November 24th, 2019, 09:20 AM
Casper

"Look, I Haven't even taken Spottedpaw here yet, I barely know how to do this." He replied. Tigerpaw's tone said he wasn't the patient type. Now he had to help train him, when he didn't really know how. "I wish I remembered how my mentor trained me." He said to himself. "Um so, I'm ready when you are." He wasn't planning to wait for an answer. He unsheathed his claws but then realized that, doing that wouldn't be the best idea if he wasn't going to pounce. He sheathed them and got ready to surprise pounce.
DeadlyWolfDen Undertaker

"Sheathe your claws immediately!" Owlfeather gasped. Why was Foxleaf so eager to hurt Tigerpaw? He was a warrior, for StarClan's sake! He should know by now that you never unsheathe your claws on your clanmates.
"Have you forgotten the warrior code? You shall never harm your clanmates, Foxleaf. You would do well to remember your own training." She didn't sound mean, just stern and motherly. She wanted what was best for her apprentice.

"Perhaps you need a bit more specific instruction. Foxleaf, with your claws sheathed, I want you to leap at Tigerpaw. And Tigerpaw, I want you to try to avoid him and get a counter-attack in. Let me see what you can do."

Tigerpaw watched Foxleaf with a mild amount of concern, seriously wishing that they had gotten paired up with a more experienced warrior. He felt bad for Spottedpaw, this cat didn't even know how to spar! His eyes widened a fraction when the tom actually unsheathed his claws! Tigerpaw was always up for a challenge but not if that involved messing up his pelt for no particular reason. The sight of the warrior's claws made him somewhat uneasy, he had no actual battle experience and considering they were suppose to be clanmates, it against his teachings to fight like whatever Foxleaf thought was a good idea. The tom really didn't like going against anything that was taught to him in regard to becoming the greatest warrior ever.

He let the tension in his young body go when his mentor stepped in, Owlfeather wasn't as useless as his mother always said after all! With proper instructions this time, he stepped away from Owlfeather and got into a fighting stance. He still watching Foxleaf with immense leeriness, no one could really blame him seeing the warrior had been more then willing to shred him moments ago. That didn't not make him feel safe at all!

pidgeon
November 24th, 2019, 11:05 AM
Momotaro Fuzzy Bliss Girl Venus Starstruck

Icestar gazed upon the two cats as they arrived in the clearing. She would begin with Skinktongue.

"Keep your name? Your name is basically just a mispronunciation of the word "skunk". Consider yourself lucky that's not what I'm naming you." She glared at the former loner. What was a "skink", anyways? Who had named him that?

"Skinktongue, your name is no longer an accurate representation of who you are: a clan cat. With the power given to me by StarClan, I name you Snakestrike, for your quick wit and sharp tongue." One down, one to go. The little one seemed not to know why she was being summoned.

"Say-burrpaw. Burrpaw? I can't even pronounce your name, dear. I'm not the only one in the clan who has no clue what it means." She carried a bit more sympathy towards the younger cat, since she had not sassed her out like Snakestrike had. "more sympathy" wasn't saying much, though.

"Your name is not befitting of a clan cat, and as such, I name you Fangpaw, For your oversized fangs. A name most befitting to you. And one more thing. I'm replacing your mentor. Smokeyfang seems to have disappeared, or is just avoiding you. That is unacceptable. Your new mentor will be Rosethorn [ Undertaker ]. I hope she will pay more attention to you than your previous mentor did, so you might actually become a warrior one day."
She flicked her tail as she finished the last of the ceremonies, expecting to hear complaints from any and all the cats she had addressed on this day. She had not given any of them what they really wanted.

"I have one more announcement," She continued, her voice turning less friendly, if that were possible. "Our new medicine cat, Shadestripe, claims to have had a sign from StarClan that resulted in him recruiting Bearpaw," She flicked her tail to the enormous lump of fur sitting next to the clan's healer, "from RiverClan. As you all know, RiverClan has been nothing but trouble for us as long as this clan has existed. As such, Bearpaw is under Shadestripe's careful watch until he proves himself to be loyal to his new clan. We are simply testing the waters by accepting this catfish into the clan. If he steps out of line or his loyalty falters, we will decide what to do with him." She cast a sidelong glare at Bearpaw, warning him, daring him to step out of line. She made it very clear by her tone of voice that he was absolutely not a welcome sight in her camp, and she would look for any excuse to remove him.

"This meeting is dismissed." The large she-cat leapt down from the highbranch, landing in front of the entrance to her den among the twisted roots of the great tree that adorned the clearing. She assumed some cats might want to speak with her about their "ceremonies", if you could call it that.

marshy
November 24th, 2019, 12:25 PM
Undertaker Casper

(Sorry this is short.)

Foxleaf readied his pounce. "Wow, This is a very bad first impression." He thought. Why was he like this? Usually, He knew what to do and what to say. But for some reason, his memory and speech were failing him. He had no idea why, which made him even more frustrated. Finally, He leaped, Aiming for Tigerpaw.

pidgeon
November 24th, 2019, 12:48 PM
(that's okay, short responses just mean we move along faster :) )

Owlfeather watched expectantly as the warrior finally leapt at her apprentice, claws sheathed this time. She did not intervene--she wanted to see if Tigerpaw could do this. Her amber eyes glanced between the two cats with mild concern and stern watchfulness.

Undertaker DeadlyWolfDen

Undertaker
November 24th, 2019, 01:00 PM
Casper DeadlyWolfDen

Tigerpaw observed with nervous energy as the sprung without much warning. Unfortunately, his muscles were stiffened with worry. By the time he remembered Owlfeather's words to avoid and counter, the bigger tom had already bowled him over. He gave a frustrating hiss while swatting at Foxleaf to get off him. "I wasn't ready." He complained unhappily already knowing this would not go over well in an actual battle.

The Cannibal
November 24th, 2019, 01:34 PM
Ibisprowl had just padded into camp as the apprentice, Burrpaw, was given her new name, his bobbed tail flicking lightly. He wasn't sure what to think about Icestar, but he never had the gall to voice his opinions anyways. He stuck to himself and tried to remain as inconspicuous as possible. He liked to fade into the shadows so others left him alone. He liked being alone, or he made himself think he liked to remain alone. Regardless, the black and white tom sighed quietly to himself and settled at the edge of the crowd, waiting to see if there was anymore news to be said before he headed over to the prey pile to eat. And it seems there was!
Ears perking up at the mention of a sign from Starclan, leading to the recruitment of a medicine cat apprentice from Riverclan! Eyes widening, he stared at the lump of fur for a second before looking back to Icestar. 'I thought she hated Riverclan, who would have thought she would actually accept a sign like that. It could weaken Shadowclan, what if he tries to protect Riverclan if we ever attack them. Did she not think this through? Then again I'm a pessimist.. ' The tom thought to himself, the last thought causing him to frown. It was true, and at this point he accepted it. He's seen horrible things, and he even conspired against Shadowclan leadership when he thought it was right.

Dampbark had been there for the whole ceremony, quietly listening but mostly paying attention to the other cats, trying to pick out someone to talk to, befriend. Honestly, he wished he was put onto more patrols so that he could be exposed to more cats to talk to. But even he had to pay attention at the mention of Bearpaw becoming the apprentice of Shadestripe, his brow raising as he craned his head to see the Riverclan apprentice. "Ooohh, he'll be an interesting one to talk to.." Grinning now, his tail flicking slowly back and forth as the meeting was adjourned. He wanted to talk to the Riverclan apprentice, he would make an interesting ally surely.

Dirtfur
November 24th, 2019, 04:00 PM
rosefern sees leaftail pad up to her and ask her if if she needed some help. oh thanks rosefern mews, ive been looking to hunt with some people but no body seemed free.
rosefern starts padding out hoping leaftail and redpaw follow.

Leaftail blinked a silent you're welcome to Rosefern. "Well, us mentors are training the apprentices," she explained to the other she-cat, and followed.

marshy
November 25th, 2019, 07:34 AM
Casper Undertaker

Foxleaf got on Tigerpaw. "Well, I guess that was a good try Tigerpaw." He said. Foxleaf wanted to make Tigerpaw feel a bit better after what just happened. Then he sat down, waited for Owlfeather's next Order.

touka
November 25th, 2019, 08:11 AM
Dirtfur
rosefern smiled and sniffed the air smelling a mice. leaftail maybe you could show me your apprentices hunting skills

Moonraven
November 25th, 2019, 10:16 AM
[ Bliss Girl assuming she reports to Crowtail since he ordered the patrol, although feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.]

Snowfrost shook out her pelt vigorous, fluffing up her coat to protect against the chill. Her eyes wandered around the clearing until she spotted the black deputy. "Crowtail." The gray she-cat raised her voice as she near the tom so that he could hear her. "My patrol is done, we ran into a lost Thunderclan apprentice on our territory but sent him on his way without any trouble." She proclaimed calmly.

Madelaine
November 25th, 2019, 10:45 AM
https://crowtailspagesite.weebly.com/uploads/6/6/6/7/66671009/user5297-pic9276-1573242416-1_orig.png

【✨Crowtail✨】
Fuzzy

---

THUNDERCLAN PATROL
Leader: Ibrisprowl The Cannibal;
Members: Midnightpaw Bliss Girl; and Hailstorm Casper;
(Optional Prompt: The fox decides to come back and its much stronger. What will you do?)

Crowtail padded out of the warriors den to make patrols. It was not so early in the morning but he wanted to get a start of the patrols. The black tom saw his daughter sotting next to her mentor and then saw Hailstorm not so far away. "Ibrisprowl, Midnightpaw, and Hailstorm I want you three to go check the Thunderclan border. Ibrisprowl your the leader. I thought this would be a good experrience for Midnightpaw.", he meowed.

WINDCLAN PATROL
Leader: Grimeyes Undertaker;
Members: Hazelpaw Casper; and Crowtail
(Optional Prompt: Windclan is completely silent, but a rogue is seen on the Shadowclan border.)

Crowtail turned to Grimeyes and his apprentice and thought it would be good for them to go to the Windclsn border with him. "Grimeyes and Emberpaw you two will go with me to the windclan border. Grimeyes your the leader.", the deputy ordered.

HUNTING PATROL
Leader: Vixenleap Haunted;
Members: Darkeningpaw RedHead;
(Optional Prompt: There is smoothe hunting this time.)

Crowtail turned to two other cats a mentor and apprentice. "Vixenleap I would like for you to take your apprentice on a small hunting patrol.", he meowed. That was the last of the patrols that he was in charge of. The deputy turned back to Beastspark and his apprentice.

Madelaine
November 25th, 2019, 10:48 AM
[ Bliss Girl assuming she reports to Crowtail since he ordered the patrol, although feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.]

Snowfrost shook out her pelt vigorous, fluffing up her coat to protect against the chill. Her eyes wandered around the clearing until she spotted the black deputy. "Crowtail." The gray she-cat raised her voice as she near the tom so that he could hear her. "My patrol is done, we ran into a lost Thunderclan apprentice on our territory but sent him on his way without any trouble." She proclaimed calmly.

(Ni your fine. He csn deliver it to the leader)

Crowtail heard the voice of one of the cats he had scent on the Thunderclan border patrol. "Good job. I will report this to Icestar. You are free for the rest of the day.", he meowed. The tom walked over to Icestar's den to tell her all about the patrol.

Undertaker
November 25th, 2019, 11:00 AM
( Bliss Girl Grimeyes' apprentice is Hazelpaw and Beastspark has Emberpaw. Is Grimeyes leading or Beastspark?)

The Cannibal
November 25th, 2019, 11:02 AM
THUNDERCLAN PATROL
Leader: Ibrisprowl The Cannibal;
Members: Midnightpaw Bliss Girl; and Hailstorm Casper;
(Optional Prompt: The fox decides to come back and its much stronger. What will you do?)

Crowtail padded out of the warriors den to make patrols. It was not so early in the morning but he wanted to get a start of the patrols. The black tom saw his daughter sotting next to her mentor and then saw Hailstorm not so far away. "Ibrisprowl, Midnightpaw, and Hailstorm I want you three to go check the Thunderclan border. Ibrisprowl your the leader. I thought this would be a good experrience for Midnightpaw.", he meowed.

Bliss Girl Casper

Funny enough, the black and white tom with the bobbed-tail had just settled down next to his new apprentice to talk to her about how their training would go. He wanted to make sure she would know what to expect, that he was going to do his best to make sure that she knew what she needed to know in order to become a warrior, but that entire spiel was interrupted by Crowtail. It seemed as soon as he opened his mouth to start speaking, the deputy had called his name, as well as Midnightpaw and the very daughter of Icestar. Blinking, the tom clicked his jaw shut and turned his head to pay attention to the tom.
Internally, the tom deflated as he was named leader of the patrol. He didn't like being a leader, he was more of a silent follower. But he would never dream about disobeying a command, too scared of punishment. So instead, he nodded his head slightly. There was a fox near that border I heard..
The small thought in his mind nearly sent a shiver down his spine. They would be fine. Or we'll get ripped to shreds.
"He's right, this is a good learning opportunity for you Midnightpaw, we can test your scenting skills," he meowed with his soft, delicate voice, offering a small smile to hide his own apprehension. "Let's go ahead and get going, we can eat when we get back." With that, Ibisprowl stood and began to make his way to the camp entrance, checking to make sure both Hailstorm and Mignightpaw were following. It wasn't a mistake that he didn't directly address Hailstorm, he was intimidated by her and was too scared of angering her to try and start conversation.

Madelaine
November 25th, 2019, 11:02 AM
( Bliss Girl Grimeyes' apprentice is Hazelpaw and Beastspark has Emberpaw. Is Grimeyes leading or Beastspark?)

Grimeyes sorry i got confused i was in a hurry)

Undertaker
November 25th, 2019, 11:15 AM
Grimeyes sorry i got confused i was in a hurry)

(That's alright. Rosemew has Hazelpaw.)

The large raven pelted tom rose from where stood hearing that they'd be patrolling. He hasn't bothered spending much time training Hazelpaw so he supposed he'd make the most of it out of this patrol. He had no clue why he had to lead when Crowtail was tagging along, but he wasn't going to complain about it.

pidgeon
November 25th, 2019, 01:07 PM
"I want you to try that same thing again," Owlfeather instructed gently. "That was a good try, Tigerpaw, but remember that your enemy is not going to wait for you to be ready. You must learn to be faster. Foxleaf, why don't you leap at me so we can show Tigerpaw how it's done?" She squared her shoulders and readied herself to leap out of the way.

Undertaker DeadlyWolfDen

marshy
November 25th, 2019, 02:15 PM
"I want you to try that same thing again," Owlfeather instructed gently. "That was a good try, Tigerpaw, but remember that your enemy is not going to wait for you to be ready. You must learn to be faster. Foxleaf, why don't you leap at me so we can show Tigerpaw how it's done?" She squared her shoulders and readied herself to leap out of the way.

Undertaker DeadlyWolfDen

Undertaker

"Well, alright Owlfeather." Foxleaf reluctantly said. He was in no mood to pounce on her, but she was the leader, and he had to get better at not being stubborn. Quickly after that thought, he Sprung at her as hard and as fast as he could, trying to catch her off guard.

pidgeon
November 25th, 2019, 07:57 PM
Hailstorm had settled down in the clearing near the fresh-kill pile. She was hungry, and food always helped her feel better after any form of melt-down. She felt that her quarrel with her sister qualified as one of those. She felt numb--so beyond angry and devastated at the tattered remains of their sad excuse for a sisterly relationship.

She was content to live in her self-pity, that is, until she saw her sister trudging into camp, leaving a trail of bloody paw-prints in her wake. Her prey had not bled that much. Dawnstripe was known for making such swift, clean kills. That had to be coming from her. The gray she-cat pushed all her emotions aside in place of fear and concern for her sister's wellbeing, even though Dawnstripe had treated her so coldly.

"Dawnstripe!" She chirped mournfully as she trotted across the clearing to meet her littermate. "What happened to you? Are you alright?" She hoped the dark tabby was on her way to the medicine den. It wouldn't be unlike her to avoid treatment completely, out of pure stubbornness. No matter how harshly she knew her sister would retaliate, refusing all her help, Hailstorm would make sure that the medicine den was the place she was going.

Moonraven

Moonraven
November 25th, 2019, 08:38 PM
Casper
She kept her mouth clamped firmly around the wing of her catch as she walked into the camp. She had managed to cool off on her walk back to camp, the pain kept her grounded and settled her rage. She was debating on actually going to visit Shadestripe, that tom was as strange as strange could be. She was certain he had some weird mood swings and was not utterly insane, he could be efficient when he wanted to be. However, he had recently appointed a Riverclan guppy as his apprentice! She had no clue why her mother allowed such a thing, he could be a spy for all they knew! Recalling Shadestripe's idiotic and the fact that she might run into that apprentice, she suddenly had second thoughts about visiting the den. She could figure out how to stop the bleeding herself, plus, she had dealt with worse as an apprentice. If she kept it clean she was sure she'd be fine.

She paused, looking up from the ground as she heard her name called. For a millisecond, her amber orbs softened knowing that at least someone was concerned about her wellbeing until she saw it was the reason her paws were bloody in the first place. Just like that, her eyes harden and went cold, dismissing Hailstorm's worry. She knew that she could not avoid that cat considering they were living in the same clan. So she'd just have to treat her like she treated everyone else.

"I'm fine. It is none of your concern anyway." She managed to say muffled behind the feathers and wing in her mouth. She made her way around Hailstorm over to the fresh-kill pile and dropped the hawk. She faintly wondered if mother would let her use her den for a moment, she didn't want to talk to her sister and knew she wouldn't follow her in there. Hailstorm would most likely continue pestering her if she went to the warrior's den.

pidgeon
November 25th, 2019, 09:20 PM
Moonraven

Rejected once more, Hailstorm sighed.
"At least go to the medicine den," She reasoned, her voice taking on a harder, more aggressive tone. "You know, if that gets infected, you won't be able to do your part around the clan. And then what would dear mother think about you?" She knew just how to get under Dawnstripe's pelt. She wished she didn't have to resort to this kind of behavior, but it seemed like the only way to get through to her sometimes.

Madelaine
November 25th, 2019, 10:20 PM
| Casper; |

Crowtail walked up to Icestar's den after the thunderclan border patrol had reported to him. The black tom sat outside the den and took in a deep breath before entering. He padded into the den and stood near the entrance to the leader's den. "The Thunderclan patrol has informed me that they had to get a Thunderclan apprentice off of our territory. They let them off with a warning.", he meowed. Crowtail went silent and flickered his tail from side to side as he waited for a reply.

pidgeon
November 26th, 2019, 09:07 AM
Bliss Girl

"Thank you, Crowtail," The dark leader nodded her appreciation to her deputy, although she didn't sound particularly kind. "We will be sure to keep an eye out for any other trespassers on that border." She wasn't too concerned about one stray apprentice, but it would be something to be watchful over.

pidgeon
November 26th, 2019, 09:26 AM
PATROL REMINDER

Dipper Moonraven Dirtfur RedHead Dab

Reminder to make sure to report your patrols to Icestar by today!

pidgeon
November 26th, 2019, 09:48 AM
PATROLS

REMINDERS
If you have been tagged here, it means you've been assigned on a patrol via the roster!
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
Patrols need to be completed by Saturday, December 7th.. I am giving patrols extra time to complete this time, because of the holiday! I expect people will be busy with family/friend things this week. I will be keeping an eye on the patrol activity. If a patrol is not completed by that point and/or gets abandoned or forgotten about, the cats on said patrol will be suspended from patrolling for three to four weeks. If you DO finish your patrol, you'll get koins! Please, please finish your patrols. If you can't keep up with patrols, notify Casper, and she will remove your cat from the active roster.
If somebody in your patrol takes longer than 24 hours to respond even after notifying them of their turn, you may continue on without them and skip their turn. There are only seven days to complete a patrol post, so it's not reasonable to wait days on end for a response. If the skipped cat continues to ignore the patrol, they will be suspended.

Once your patrol is complete, the leaders of each patrol are to report to Crowtail or Icestar, depending on which one assigned you on that patrol. If you are tagged in this post and are a patrol leader, then you are to report to Icestar.

------------------------------------------------------------------
(Shorter post, just less in-character details--I know I'm a little late with this so I'm just trying to get it done! Happy Holidays everyone)

Icestar let out a heavy sigh. Another day, another set of patrols. Nothing particularly eventful had happened since the last set of patrols had left. She stalked to the center of the clearing and cleared her throat before announcing the cats who were to go and do their duties.

RIVERCLAN DAWN PATROL
Leader: Strawberrythorn RedHead
Members: Snowflower Starfall , Kiwibounce Lilyfur2
(Optional Prompt: RiverClan has started marking their borders more intensely, possibly to retaliate against ShadowClan's excessive markings.)

RIVERCLAN DUSK PATROL
Leader: Beastspark Undertaker
Members: Whiteshadow Moonraven , Warmpaw .:Virgo:.
(Optional Prompt: RiverClan seems active tonight. You can hear cats all over the place.)

BATTLE TRAINING
Leader: Icestar
Members: Hailstorm, Dawnstripe Moonraven

"Hailstorm, Dawnstripe, I want to test the two of your strengths." Today's battle patrol wouldn't just be any warriors. Icestar wanted to test her daughter's strengths and weaknesses specifically. She wanted to make sure that they were not insulting her bloodline by being weaklings, like her own mother and sister. "You will come with me to the training grounds today."

Vessel
November 26th, 2019, 02:21 PM
Venus Casper

You mean I know I had a sign form Starclan.

He narrowed his eyes at the retreating Icestar and scoffed, entirely fed up with no cat believing him.

Daintybird, Icestar, and likely the entire clan now despises me for this. Shadestripe sighed inwardly.

Whatever. It's not like anybody enjoyed my presence in the clan before now, anyways. The black-and-white tom looked over at Bearpaw. Bearpaw from Riverclan. Riverclan. Why did Daintybird like him so much more than Shadestripe? He was an enemy cat, and yet she defended him over me, her clanmate? How is this fair?

It's not.

It's not fair, and Shadestripe did not like that. At. All.

He narrowed his eyes and decided something- a little promise to himself.

Believe me, I will even these odds.

I will.

Dirtfur
November 26th, 2019, 02:23 PM
Dirtfur
rosefern smiled and sniffed the air smelling a mice. leaftail maybe you could show me your apprentices hunting skills

"Sure," -meowed Leaftail as she glances around the hunting grounds- "but let's go somewhere where there won't be any noise to distract us or disturb the prey." The golden brown mentor kinked her tail over her back to signal Redpaw and Rosefern to follow her to the ShadowClan Territory.

touka
November 26th, 2019, 03:08 PM
she walked with leaftail hoping to see how well she has been teaching her newest apprentice. as they walked silverpaw came up too rosefern asking if she could join. sure rosefern said as the 4 cats padded away from the training ground

Fawn
November 26th, 2019, 07:01 PM
Daintybird poked her head into the den to scan quickly for Icestar, and upon spotting her, drew back to let her eyelids fall as she stretched out. "Icestar, wonderful to see you," she greeted, "particularly after dealing with Bitterblue's silly uncooperativeness on that patrol." Pausing, she dramatically rolled her eyes at her antics but carried on to report, "The border has been marked extensively."

Casper

pidgeon
November 26th, 2019, 07:09 PM
Icestar was pleasantly surprised to see Daintybird enter her den. Given the time of day, she assumed it was a patrol report. She remembered the particular patrol she had sent the she-cat out on, and hoped for the best but prepared for the worst.
"Thank you, Daintybird," She purred, giving the short cat a respectful nod. "So I take it you had very little issues keeping your cats in line, besides that?" She was glad to hear that the borders had been marked according to her orders. At least it got done.

Dipper

touka
November 26th, 2019, 07:09 PM
Dirtfur
we continued walking, where do you want to go rosefern said to leaftail

Fawn
November 26th, 2019, 07:23 PM
The notion of trouble had Daintybird had her chuffed, glowing in her ability to avoid conflict where others had failed. "Goodness, no. RiverClan wouldn't dare try anything but admire me from afar." And the patrol members had been complying albeit irritating, though she kept that part to herself. "I imagine you must have many items to attend to, least of all listening to my carrying on. I will let you get back to it, Icestar." With a respectful dip of her head that she used as an excuse to lick down a couple stray chest tufts, Daintybird turned away to vanish from the den.

Casper

RedHead
November 26th, 2019, 09:33 PM
Wolfglare poked his head into Icestar's den, preferring not to go fully inside and simply announcing himself. “The Riverclan border has been carefully marked. Tigerfur participated, somewhat, but my apprentice never showed.” With that report, the large tom pulled back out of the den, figuring not bothering Icestar any further would be the best idea. Plus, he wanted to go and have some alone time.
Casper

RedHead
November 26th, 2019, 09:38 PM
The ginger molly didn’t particularly like taking orders from their “high-and-mighty” leader, but she put on a smile and nodded enthusiastically at her given assignment. She’d been up quite early, so it was no wonder she was put out in the dawn patrol to the Riverclan border. Strawberrythorn believed it was getting a bit extensive now though, with both a dawn and dusk patrolevery day. With a small shake of her head the molly turned around and searched the small morning crowd for any sign of Snowflower and Kiwibounce.

Starfall Lilyfur2

ponyapan
November 27th, 2019, 05:24 AM
evergreen (Pssst! This is the character I talked about that needed a mentor. Here is a RP if you wanted to meet him/ pick out a mentor! :D)

Gold continued to lick his pelt, making sure that every speck of dust was gone. With a dramatic sigh he laid down on the ground. He didn't have much to do, otherwise.

evergreen
November 27th, 2019, 01:57 PM
Cloud came walking and saw Hold. She meowed " Come on! You have to do training." She looked at the apprentice.

ponyapan

Moon Lily
November 27th, 2019, 05:00 PM
The ginger molly didn’t particularly like taking orders from their “high-and-mighty” leader, but she put on a smile and nodded enthusiastically at her given assignment. She’d been up quite early, so it was no wonder she was put out in the dawn patrol to the Riverclan border. Strawberrythorn believed it was getting a bit extensive now though, with both a dawn and dusk patrolevery day. With a small shake of her head the molly turned around and searched the small morning crowd for any sign of Snowflower and Kiwibounce.

Starfall Lilyfur2

RedHead Starfall

Kiwibounce listened happily to the patrols, nodding to Icestar. She wished that the she-cat could be more...enthusiastic? I don't know. She just...gives me the chills, I guess? She glanced towards the camp centre, yawning. She was tired almost endlessly these days. The dawn and dusk patrol kept her up, even if she wasn't apart of the constantly, and the fact that she had to even get up everyday made her slouch. She had no idea how She even managed to become a warrior. She shook herself, racing up to the cat she took as Strawberrythorn.
"Hi! You're Strawberrythorn, right? Oh Starclan, I hope you are! That would be SUPER awkward, I mean, wouldn't it? As if...ack, sorry! I'm being to talkative. Eep."

Moonraven
November 27th, 2019, 05:32 PM
Casper
Dawnstripe drew her pink tongue repeatedly over front paw, the pain was ever-present but the bleeding had stopped altogether. She had neglected Hailstorm's words about the medicine den. Or rather she weighted them, tried to go to the den and at least ask for some poppy seeds for the pain, but in the end, the thought of running into that medicine cat and tearing him apart kept bothering her. Her usual easy and composed nature has been slipping with ease as of late. Hailstorm's words kept rattling around in her head, she was able to mask her uneasiness with little trouble. Yet she was constantly worried about messing up, she needed to get her head back on straight. Hearing Icestar call her for battle training with Hailstorm, of all cats, was not pleasing in the slightest. Not only did she have to deal with the cat she wanted to see least in life right now, but Icestar would also be watching. She pushed past her turmoil and pain and walked up to her mother, masking any evidence of her worries like nothing.
.:Virgo:. Undertaker
The large tom sighed hearing that he was going on yet another patrol. Did they really not have enough cats to properly patrol the territory. He shoved his agitation away as he walked up to Beastspark. He had no interest in retiring so he should not be complaining about being put to work for his clan. He glanced around for his little apprentice. If she was tardy he was not going to wait for her.

.:Virgo:.
November 27th, 2019, 07:16 PM
Casper
Dawnstripe drew her pink tongue repeatedly over front paw, the pain was ever-present but the bleeding had stopped altogether. She had neglected Hailstorm's words about the medicine den. Or rather she weighted them, tried to go to the den and at least ask for some poppy seeds for the pain, but in the end, the thought of running into that medicine cat and tearing him apart kept bothering her. Her usual easy and composed nature has been slipping with ease as of late. Hailstorm's words kept rattling around in her head, she was able to mask her uneasiness with little trouble. Yet she was constantly worried about messing up, she needed to get her head back on straight. Hearing Icestar call her for battle training with Hailstorm, of all cats, was not pleasing in the slightest. Not only did she have to deal with the cat she wanted to see least in life right now, but Icestar would also be watching. She pushed past her turmoil and pain and walked up to her mother, masking any evidence of her worries like nothing.
.:Virgo:. Undertaker
The large tom sighed hearing that he was going on yet another patrol. Did they really not have enough cats to properly patrol the territory. He shoved his agitation away as he walked up to Beastspark. He had no interest in retiring so he should not be complaining about being put to work for his clan. He glanced around for his little apprentice. If she was tardy he was not going to wait for her.

Warmpaw padded to her mentor, a little on edge. Whiteshadow was a bit... okay really strict when it came to mentoring. She was usually asleep once she hit the moss. She scanned the crowds for the patrol leader, unsure what Beastspark looked like.
Undertaker Moonraven

Starfall
November 27th, 2019, 11:18 PM

Starfall Lilyfur2

RedHead Starfall

Kiwibounce listened happily to the patrols, nodding to Icestar. She wished that the she-cat could be more...enthusiastic? I don't know. She just...gives me the chills, I guess? She glanced towards the camp centre, yawning. She was tired almost endlessly these days. The dawn and dusk patrol kept her up, even if she wasn't apart of the constantly, and the fact that she had to even get up everyday made her slouch. She had no idea how She even managed to become a warrior. She shook herself, racing up to the cat she took as Strawberrythorn.
"Hi! You're Strawberrythorn, right? Oh Starclan, I hope you are! That would be SUPER awkward, I mean, wouldn't it? As if...ack, sorry! I'm being to talkative. Eep."

The feline was already walking towards the center of the clearing when his name was called once again. He already turned his attention to his two clanmates and gave a bright smile. Though. The destination they were told to go to made him a little nervous. The Riverclanners were aggressive, maybe even a little more so, now that Lionstar took Fallens...was it Fallenstream now?

With a shake of his head Snowflower trot towards the pair “Off we go?”

Undertaker
November 28th, 2019, 12:39 AM
Warmpaw looked at the large tom with a mix of fear and awe. He towered over her, and that was saying something, as she was bigger than all of her denmates, even the older ones. She turned her head away and scanned the crowd for her mentor, Whiteshadow.

Her warm orange eyes didn't meet her mentor's, so she just assumed that Whiteshadow was doing something and was coming soon.
Undertaker Moonraven

( .:Virgo:. Moonraven Just so you know Virgo, Moon's post is with Whiteshadow. I'm bring Beastspark over now.)
The big silver tom sheepishly joined his patrol, a little ashamed to find that they were waiting on him instead of the other way around. He looked over to the more experienced and slightly larger tom, Whiteshadow, and gave him a respectful nod of greeting and offered Warmpaw a friendly smile. "Let's head out." Beastspark ordered, taking the lead as he left the camp.

Moon Lily
November 28th, 2019, 07:23 AM
The feline was already walking towards the center of the clearing when his name was called once again. He already turned his attention to his two clanmates and gave a bright smile. Though. The destination they were told to go to made him a little nervous. The Riverclanners were aggressive, maybe even a little more so, now that Lionstar took Fallens...was it Fallenstream now?

With a shake of his head Snowflower trot towards the pair “Off we go?”

RedHead Starfall

Kiwibounce turned to Snowflower, smiling back. The two seemed nice enough. She could almost pick up a faint nervous energy in the air, but She couldn't quite pick up where it came from. She nodded at the cat's comment, turning to face the patrol leader.
"Ah, Strawberrythorn? Everyone's here..."

.:Virgo:.
November 28th, 2019, 12:16 PM
Warmpaw's hulking shape padded into the den, quietly and calmly. She sat down in her nest, tired, but still unable to sleep. She had far too much on her mind. The molly sighed and looked down, her fiery orange eyes almost staring holes into the moss of her bed. The chill didn't affect her, although she knew it should have.

She tried to calm herself.

In. Out. She watched the puffs of condensing air come out of her mouth and nose.

In. Out. She banished the thoughts of her mother, dead on the thunderpath.

In. Out. A few tears rushed down her face. And then a few more. Before she knew it, she was full blown crying. Her mother was dead. Dead.

There was no way to get her back.

Estelle
November 28th, 2019, 03:30 PM
( DeadlyWolfDen Starstruck sunflowerseed |+Tired Rose Child+| )

Nightkit stopped suckling at the sound of her father's voice and sat up. She managed to reconise the familiar sound. The young kit turned her head a few diffrent directions until facing the direction where the sound of his voice came from. She wasn't able to identify any clear shapes, for everything was still blurry, but she did manage to note some of the colours, for you don't need a sharp sight for that.

Doom
November 29th, 2019, 01:13 AM
Bearpaw had spent the last couple hours familiarizing himself with the medicine den; sniffing herbs, getting used to the smell, and assorting a spot for him to sleep. The large apprentice loved making nests, probably a habit he developed from having a lousy mother, but the fluffy tom had proudly perfected the art of nest-making. He began molding one beside Shadestripe's, diligently fluffing it up with his paws and stuffing downy in the places needed. It was therapeutic to him. So calming and peaceful. And no mangy Beetlepaw here to mess it up!

I could get used to this. He smiled, poking at the messy corners of his new, perfect nest.

BILL. Dipper

BEAR.
November 29th, 2019, 01:17 AM
Flamestrike was desperate.

The day had started off normally, like any other day. He woke up-- albeit with a slight headache, and went on a patrol with his fantastic apprentice Puddlepaw. And that's where things started to go wrong, and they could hardly get back to camp fast enough between his coughs and convulsions, the bloody vomit he spewed out. StarClan, he was a mess!

It ruined his otherwise perfect appearance, and as he barged into the den he could only give the oversized bear a weak smile before he was wracked again by coughs, spitting out the blood that trickled from his mouth. "... Where's Shadestripe? I need help..." Venus, Dipper

Fawn
November 29th, 2019, 01:50 AM
Oh nooo, oh no ohnoohno! This was all going so badly! And Puddlepaw was scrambling behind Flamestrike into the medicine cat's den, her eyes wild and fur fluffed in panic. "You have to help him!" she squeaked, breathless. "He's.. I think he's sick!" It wasn't normal for cats to do that, right? Much less on a patrol! She didn't know that much about patrols, being a younger apprentice... but that wasn't part of one.

Struggling to see around her mentor's large stature, she let out a worried wail when she didn't spot Shadestripe inside, getting a glimpse of Bearpaw instead -- she wasn't quite familiar with that one. "Can you get the medicine cat? Where is he? Maybe I can fetch him! Flamestrike needs him, fast!" Puddlepaw's words came out in whispy puffs of panic, her adrenaline high and paws itching to do anything other than stand here and wait for Flamestrike to get even worse.

Venus ; BILL.

ponyapan
November 29th, 2019, 03:16 AM
evergreen

Goldpaw twisted around to face the cat that spoke to him.
"Hey there, you nearly spooked me," he said with amusement, and licked his pelt a bit more. "And, well, I would love to go out training, problem is just that I don't have a mentor yet, y'know?" He sat up properly, to meet the cat face to face.

sunflowerseed
November 29th, 2019, 10:54 AM
( DeadlyWolfDen Starstruck sunflowerseed |+Tired Rose Child+| )

Nightkit stopped suckling at the sound of her father's voice and sat up. She managed to reconise the familiar sound. The young kit turned her head a few diffrent directions until facing the direction where the sound of his voice came from. She wasn't able to identify any clear shapes, for everything was still blurry, but she did manage to note some of the colours, for you don't need a sharp sight for that.

The tom purred and got up and walke towards his kit, gently pushing her onto her side with hus nose and nuzzling her belly. "Hi." He purred

Doom
November 29th, 2019, 02:08 PM
Bearpaw spun to face the sudden warrior entering his den, blinking in shock as he watched the poor cat choked up waves of blood. "I– Shadestripe isn't here! He's in ThunderClan!" His gaze switched to the worried apprentice, his ears flattening at their urgent demeanor. "I'm his new apprentice, but...I haven't had a single lesson! I don't..." He stared horrifically at the blood trickling from Flamestrike's mouth, his own stomach curdling at the sight of it. Great StarClan, help him! Swallowing his fear, the young tom retreated to his herb supply and mewed in a nervous manner. "I-I'll see what I can do...!"

Panicked, Bearpaw began frantically searching for something that looked remotely helpful, but he didn't recognize a single thing, other than cobwebs and poppy seeds. Those won't help! Desperate, the fluffy tom scooped up a random herb (chervil - a sweet-smelling plant used for bellyaches. won't do much, if anything.) with his paw and shoved it over to Flamestrike. "H-Here, eat this..." He quickly looked over at Puddlepaw. "How long has he been like this?"

BILL. Dipper

Estelle
November 29th, 2019, 03:20 PM
The tom purred and got up and walke towards his kit, gently pushing her onto her side with hus nose and nuzzling her belly. "Hi." He purred

The young kit always enjoyed it whenever her father came to visit. She squirmed happily in response to his greeting and her still quite small paws softly and playfully patted against her father's nose as he nuzzled her.

evergreen
November 29th, 2019, 08:50 PM
Cloudpelt chuckled " Welp! Now you do! We got to do some training!"

ponyapan

ponyapan
November 30th, 2019, 04:44 AM
evergreen

Goldpaw flicked his ears in reaction to Cloudpelt, then grinned right back. Great!
"I'm not complaining!" He jumped up on his paws. "Lead the way, buddy," he said playfully.

marshy
November 30th, 2019, 09:29 AM
Starstruck

Foxleaf dragged his leg into the medicine cat den. "Well, it happened. I fractured my leg. How convenient." Foxleaf said to himself. How could he have been so stupid? It was just a Squirrel, it wasn't like he was protecting camp from anything. He wished he could just go back in time to before he broke it. "Um, Shadestripe? You here?" He yelled out. Foxleaf was hoping he would be in a good mood. Otherwise, he might be given the cold shoulder or even get kicked out. "So, I kinda." He started "I think I... I think I fractured my leg. Could you maybe, check it out?" He really hoped it would heal well and soon it would allow him to walk correctly. For now though, no hunting for him. He tried not to pay attention to the pain and just walked into his den.

Vessel
November 30th, 2019, 09:42 AM
Starstruck

Foxleaf dragged his leg into the medicine cat den. "Well, it happened. I fractured my leg. How convenient." Foxleaf said to himself. How could he have been so stupid? It was just a Squirrel, it wasn't like he was protecting camp from anything. He wished he could just go back in time to before he broke it. "Um, Shadestripe? You here?" He yelled out. Foxleaf was hoping he would be in a good mood. Otherwise, he might be given the cold shoulder or even get kicked out. "So, I kinda." He started "I think I... I think I fractured my leg. Could you maybe, check it out?" He really hoped it would heal well and soon it would allow him to walk correctly. For now though, no hunting for him. He tried not to pay attention to the pain and just walked into his den.

(This is not in real-time, Venus, so you and your patient are not in the den for this Rp)

Shadestripe had been in the corner of the den sorting herbs when Foxleaf called out. Ugh. I don't really feel like it, but fine, it'll give me something to do... He looked up and gave the tom a quick once-over, eyes catching on the apparently fractured leg. "Come get yourself settled on one of the nests. Or whatever." Then he turned away and went back to going through the herbs. He knew what dead and useless herbs looked like, so he was taking them out. Most of the herbs need to be thrown away. I'm so BORED.

A while after Foxleaf had gotten into the nest, Shadestripe padded over and sighed in exasperation. "Well, what did you do? Did you decide jumping off a cliff was a good idea, or what?" While he spoke Shadestripe was roughly feeling the leg, trying to find the break or whatever was wrong with it.

marshy
November 30th, 2019, 10:23 AM
Starstruck

"Well, I chased a rodent up a tree, then I fell off." Foxleaf said, embarrassed. "I felt really sharp pain and I can't really move it." He could tell Shadestripes mood by his tone. "Welp, I guess I just have to deal with him." He thought to himself. He just wished his leg would numb, he was feeling more pain than he ever felt in his life. He watched as Shadestripe padded at his leg, every time he touched it, He felt a sharp pain. Like he was being poked by a thousand sharp sticks. He just wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. "So how long do I need to stay in here for?" He asked.

BEAR.
November 30th, 2019, 11:36 AM
Oh, StarClan! What did Flamestrike do to deserve this? No real medicine cat? His body continued to heave, spewing bright blood against the den floor.

His throat felt raw, sore from his expulsions and he was quiet as he attempted to eat the the herb. He was desperate to try anything. "I.. was fine.. until I went on patrol not long ago..." More coughing, this time hacking up bloody strands of the chervil.
Dipper Venus

gemini
November 30th, 2019, 01:02 PM
rockthistle could feel her stomach turning as she entered the den a cold look of dread in her eyes and her short gray fur still on edge. the usually cold warrior had a deep look of concern covering her face, she couldn’t believe what she had just witnessed.
“Icestar... I just saw Chillylight kill one of our clanmates in the territory” her usually strong and harsh voice shook as she spoke. her green gaze tried to stay steady looking at the leader her eyes wide. “She’s a danger to us all.” the gray molly said said more firmly looking the leader directly in the eyes now.
Casper

pidgeon
November 30th, 2019, 01:06 PM
Undertaker Dirtfur

Emberpaw was sulking in the medicine den as usual. Her shoulder still ached and remained stiff where the fox had torn into her tendons. If this thing takes any longer to heal, I'll never be a warrior! she sighed, thinking sadly to herself. She didn't quite trust Shadestripe, knowing how inexperienced and unpredictable he was. She was feeling gloomy and didn't think anything could possibly cheer her up--that is, until she saw her siblings padding into the den to meet her. Her ears perked up and she let out a purr, happy to see them.

Mango
November 30th, 2019, 01:11 PM
| Dab; Okapi; |

Shadyheart padded into the training ground with the two cats following behind him. He wanted to get this done and over with, so he can go back to doing what he was doing. The tom wasn't going to let his ex-mate Icestar see that he was unworthy of even calling himself her ex-mate. Shadyheart looked at Tigerfur and Butternutsun. "Okay we are going to practice a battle move.", Shadyheart meowed, no emotions in his voice.
"Which one?" Tigerfur was comfortable with his former mentor, so he felt fine making jokes like that with her... However, his face turned red as he noticed Butternutsun next to him.

Okapi

Shadyheart looked at his former apprentice, not waiting for the other cat who was supposed to show up. "We will do the dizzyness technique. ", he meowed. This was a move he used a lot in battle. It was to confuse and make them dizzy to where they have trouble seeing them.
"Huh. In all my moons training with you, I never learned that one..." This battle training might be somewhat interesting after all. If Butternutsun got here soon...
Butternutsun nodded,” I don’t use that one very often, good idea, “she remarked casually,

Fawn
November 30th, 2019, 01:24 PM
[[ Wait I thought Starstruck didn't clone Shadestripe?.. ahhh this got kind of confusing with two ongoing rps even if they are at different times. o.e ]]

"What?! You don't know anything?" she pressed, antsy. Her paws shifted her weight as she stole worried glances between Bearpaw and Flamestrike, desperately wishing there was more she could be doing than wondering where the medicine cat was or why he would leave an untrained apprentice who couldn't handle emergencies. "When is he going to be back?"

Puddlepaw almost didn't hear his question over the sound of her own panic, and she let out a weak "huh?" while she processed it. "I don't know," she wavered, but it escalated into worried wails upon watching Flamestrike cough again. The blood made her dizzy, and to see it spattered over the den... knowing the source. The edges of her vision began to blur, and Puddlepaw was numb as she took a few staggering steps that were only stopped by the den wall.

Venus ; BILL.

pidgeon
November 30th, 2019, 01:36 PM
gemini

"What!?" The dark leader growled fiercely. A warrior of her clan, not just attacking a clanmate, but killing one? Icestar's fur fluffed up with rage as her orange gaze pierced the cat in her den.
"Who was her victim? Where is she now? You didn't let her escape, did you?" She stood up from her nest, her ears brushing the ceiling of the den with her height as she pressed the onlooker for answers.

gemini
November 30th, 2019, 01:45 PM
the silver she-cat felt heavy she never thought she would be in this position. she could feel her fur on edge she wanted this cat away from her and her clan as fast as she could get her away. “Her victim was Splashpelt.” she sails cold the color almost draining from her face as she remembered the bloody sight.
”She’s in the territory. She must be on her way back to camp.” she responded sternly her green eyes a bit fearful “She doesn’t know i saw her, she doesn’t have a clue, she’s probably on her way back to camp as we speak.” she responded seriously.
Casper

pidgeon
November 30th, 2019, 01:48 PM
gemini

Icestar had heard all that she needed to hear. Her voice shook with rage as she spoke once more. "Thank you for your report," She nodded stiffly. "If you would please join me beneath the highbranch..." She shuffled past the warrior and out of her den. She would not wait to call a clan meeting over such serious matters.

gemini
November 30th, 2019, 01:51 PM
the gray warrior solemnly nodded, the fear in her eyes matching the rage in her leader’s
“Yes Icestar.” were the only words she spoke before following the black cat out of the den.
Casper

pidgeon
November 30th, 2019, 01:59 PM
hxneysuckle

Icestar shoved her way out of her den, followed closely by Rockthistle. Everything about the leader's demeanor showed that she was absolutely livid, gone stiff with rage. She tensed her powerful muscles to leap upon the highbranch, her claws sending flakes of tree bark showering below into the clearing. Her flaming orange eyes raked ferociously across the clearing, searching out the pelt of the traitor who would soon be out of their lives. Permanently.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the highbranch for a clan meeting!" She yowled, venom dripping from every word as she seethed with fury. After today, her clan would be safer, better off. After this monster was removed from their midst. She couldn't wait to see the look on the face of that pathetic excuse for a cat when she announced all her treacheries to the clan. She couldn't wait to see her squirm and writhe as she struggled to explain herself, to rationalize her actions, anything. Icestar would have none of it. After this meeting, there would be one less filthy lowblood in the forest.

gemini
November 30th, 2019, 02:17 PM
the silver tabby looked up at the branch she knew exactly what was coming and she would be glad to see that evil cat removed from the clan. she watched the muscular leader leap onto the branch, then sifted her foresty gaze to the camp entrance waiting for that murderer to show herself.

BEAR.
November 30th, 2019, 02:19 PM
Well, Falconkit technically was not old enough to hunt, but..

It did not stop him from attending, craning his head to look up at the massive figure of Icestar. Falconkit had grown significantly since his last encounter with her-- he was not some small kit anymore, he had sprouted up like a weed and was eager to do more for the Clan. Icestar looked angry, he recognized that body language from his father when he spoke about the 'she-cats defying StarClan's wish' and he could not help but wonder.. was her She-Catly Emotions affecting her leadership?

He supposed he would find out during this meeting.

lio
November 30th, 2019, 02:19 PM
Chillylight pushed her way into the clearing, her lips pulled into smug smirk. Her eyes flicked across the area, her tail laying low to the ground as she realized that a Clan meeting had been called. The she-cat prowled toward the Highbranch, staring at Icestar menacingly. That lump of fur doesn't know anything. Chillylight sat down and licked her paw, the taste of blood still clinging to her fur despite being washed off. She forced herself not to recoil, though she scowled at the foul taste on her tongue, only half paying attention to the dark-furred leader.

gemini
November 30th, 2019, 02:28 PM
from the base of the branch as Chillylight day down her green fearful gaze locked onto her, a glare of pure rage and disgust the previous fear in her eyes melting away. she kept her fur on end she was always skinny and her fur short so keeping it fluffed was the closest she could get to being any bigger. Rockthistle’s harsh gaze almost just said ‘i know what you did’ her maw pursed into tight small shape as her eyes squinted from the base of the branch at the black cat.

Fawn
November 30th, 2019, 02:34 PM
Daintybird took a seat with her clanmates in the clearing, a glint of curiosity crossed with concern in her eyes at Icestar's tone, her expression, her... everything. It didn't scream celebratory, though it did ignite anticipation that had her itching to learn what this could possibly be in reference to. She watched as some of the attention was drawn to.. ugh, that-- whatever that was-- and she coughed loudly, taking a chance to languidly stretch her figure to keep her clanmates' focus were it belonged. Ideally on her. Or on Icestar, she supposed.

The Cannibal
November 30th, 2019, 02:44 PM
Dipper

Dampbark looked up from his meal with curiosity as Icestar made her way up to the Highbranch, yowling out her normal call but with a dripping malice to it. A spark of excitement lit up in the young warriors eyes and the tip of his tail curled in curiosity. Taking a few last bites out of the frog he was eating, he quickly jogged over to the front of the growing crowed. Looking to the cats around him, he slowly scooted closer to Daintybird as she coughed rather loudly.
"Any clue why she seems so angry? Did they find some Riverclan cats on our side of the border?" There was an almost juvenile sense of curiosity and excitement in his voice as he asked the she-cat, a sort of grin playing on his muzzle as he waited for her answer, though he'd briefly look in the direction of the leader, waiting for her to start talking too.

Moonraven
November 30th, 2019, 03:03 PM
She treads toward the meeting spot as she heard her mother's yowl echoing around the camp. Noticing that there were far more cats around the usual and the edge in her mother's tone, Dawnstripe felt that whatever this meeting was for it would be of some interest to her and so graced the gathered cats with her presence. Her paws still stung as they would a while longer, feeling lackadaisical today, she kept herself a little aways from the rest of cats. Her eyes and ears were solely on Icestar as she waited eagerly to see who and what idiot had upset her mother.

Doom
November 30th, 2019, 03:45 PM
(uh, yeah i dont see why you cloned shadestripe after telling me he was too busy in thc? we shouldn't have two different rps going on in different time periods ;; Starstruck)

Oh geez, that didn't help at all... Bearpaw swallowed hard to keep his own stomach from spilling everywhere. He noticed Puddlepaw started to seem faint, and while he wanted to go over and comfort her, he simply didn't have time. Flamestrike was getting worse. Retreating back to his stash, he scanned the herbs once more. For the love of stars, give me something that'll actually help! What now...uhh, flowers – those are good right? A small white bidding flower caught is eye (water hemlock - will cause foaming of the mouth, violent head jerks, then death), and without any second thoughts, the apprentice grabbed a bundle of it and shoved it over to Flamestrike with shakey paws. "Stay with me, here, t-try-try eating this..." His green eyes were glossing up from stress, and while a stray tear did roll down his puffy cheek, Bearpaw was too focused to wipe it away. His heart was racing now. He thought he might pass out with Puddlepaw, but he managed to keep watch as the sickly warrior chewed the white flower.

Please work!

BILL. Dipper

BEAR.
November 30th, 2019, 04:40 PM
[ yeah, doesn't make a lot of sense to tell venus he's busy in thunderclan then go and accept a healing request shortly after ... Starstruck ]

Flamestrike could hardly swallow the chervil, the metallic tang of blood heavy in his mouth. He felt awful, even more with the knowledge his apprentice was witnessing 5his. He never wanted to put her through this.

Swallowing down his blood and the minimal strands of the sweet scented plant, Flamestrike leaned to work on the white flower. This went down easier, but it did little to help his nausea and light headedness.

"Puddlepaw," he murmured her name softly, delicately. "Maybe you should go.. I don't want you to have to see this.."
Dipper Venus

ameko
November 30th, 2019, 04:44 PM
Burnetsnap glanced over to the Highbranch, snapped out of his thoughts by Icestar's yowl. As he rose to his paws, he sighed, knowing that there wouldn't be any peace and quiet today. He shook his head and padded over towards the ever-growing throng of cats, taking a seat towards the edge of them. She doesn't look too happy, thought the warrior. Neither did that other cat next to Icestar.

This could be interesting. "Definitely some drama brewing," he muttered. Maybe he would stay, just to see what was going on. Cats from other Clans invading the territory? Betrayal of a ShadowClanner? Who knew.

Dust
November 30th, 2019, 06:36 PM
Cherry nosed her way into the crowd, her fur bristled to high heaven. These clan-cats sure loved their meetings! Hopefully it was something different this time.. not those weird boring ceremonies, but come to think of it, she had slipped by without having her name changed since Icestar was made leader. Still, she was gracious for letting her stay amidst the outsider chaos... 'Like a bunch of finches chattering,' She mused to herself, settling down as she finally allowed her fur to lay flat, waiting to hear what this meeting was about.

Fuzzy
November 30th, 2019, 06:45 PM
Faithpaw hadn't expected such a venomous meeting call that seemed to come out of no where. The tiny calico molly had been doing nothing in particular so joining the cats at the base wasn't hard. Though she did wonder what this was about. Was it RiverClan? Or that fox? That fox was really scary but Beaststrike and the other warriors had scared it off. That was cool to watch even if the fox was scary.
~*~

Lightfeather slipped out of the Warriors den just as Icestar yowled a Clan gathering. Good timing one could say but the creamy molly had been on her way to hunt. Get some alone time mostly. Sighing to herself the long furred warrior joined the gathered cats hoping the meeting would be brief.
~*~

The sound of an angary Icestar caught Blackmoon's attention almost at once. She was starting to look up to the leader more and more as time went on. This was the first Leader in her life time to actually be active and involved in ShadowClan. While wanting what was best for the Clan!
Tail swishing behind her as she stood, Blackmoon joined the gathered cats. She was curious what was going on.
~*~

Snakestrike reluctantly joined the meeting. His black ringed tail lashing as he did so. He was starting to not like Icestar. She made him change his name! Skink meant a lot to him. His mother gave him that name. Yeah he might just being childish but still. Snake liked to do his own thing and part of that was keeping his old name. Though he'd get over that soon, Snakestrike was a pretty cool name.

Ever
November 30th, 2019, 07:23 PM
Thistlepaw scrambled from the apprentices' den after hearing the leader's words. Her fur pricked with excitement, the tone had been so pure with anger. It reminded her of the inner turmoil that spun inside her constantly. She ran up towards the front of the gathering clan, hoping to catch the leader's eyes as she watched Icestar with great attention. Her tail flicked behind her with excitement. She wasnt sure about warrior politics yet, she had only been an apprentice for about half a moon. She was so excited to finally get involved in some juicy gossip, nothing of interest other than ceremonies had happened since she was old enough to attend meetings.

Madelaine
November 30th, 2019, 07:37 PM
Crowtail padded out of the warriors den, taking his usual place underneath the highbranch. He could tell that his leader was upset, but he had no clue why she was. The black tom knew it couldn't have been him, simce he tried his best not to do anything to upset her. He had been doing all his patrols lately and making sure no cat was being lazy. Crowtail would've been angrily told if he had done something wrong.

BEAR.
November 30th, 2019, 07:52 PM
A lot more cats had shown up!

Falconkit twisted his neck to get a better look at the growing crowd. He could not recall the names of most of the cats, but he thought he recognized the deputy-- Crowfoot? Something like that! His daddy disliked him for not keeping his old mate.

Turning his head back, he puffed his pelt up in an attempt to warm himself as he waited for Icestar to start. It was kind of chilly out!

Undertaker
December 1st, 2019, 02:23 AM

Undertaker DeadlyWolfDen
Undertaker

"Well, alright Owlfeather." Foxleaf reluctantly said. He was in no mood to pounce on her, but she was the leader, and he had to get better at not being stubborn. Quickly after that thought, he Sprung at her as hard and as fast as he could, trying to catch her off guard.

Tigerpaw tried his best not to take his mentor's advice too harshly and criticize it himself, even though there was a lot he wanted to point out in a snarky voice. He shook out his pelt and lashed his tail to expel his anger. Taking it out on Owlfeather when he was just mad at himself would get him nowhere. So he took a breather while watching Owlfeather and Foxleaf for a moment. He didn't get to see full warriors spar even a bit so he'd take what he could get from this experience.

ponyapan
December 1st, 2019, 07:38 AM
Dawnpaw cautiously padded closer. She was conflicted between staying out of the way of angry cats, her own curiosity, and the call of their leader. In the end, she carefully sat down at the edge of the other cats.

Goldpaw trotted into the camp, flicking his tail in amusement. Dramaaa! he mrowed, as he watched the other cats gather. He cared deeply for his clan, but surely he would have heard before if something serious had happened. For the moment, he enjoyed a distraction from his boredom. Goldpaw settled in the midst of the cats, hoping to get a look on what the commotion was. He started to clean his fur while he waited.

sunflowers.
December 1st, 2019, 08:49 AM
Cascadespirit padded over, looking up at Icestar. She didn't look happy. She looked very... not. Rage contorted her features. I hope this isn't something about me. He thought to himself. He sat down, his orange eyes gazing up at his leader, with barely any emotions expressed.

pidgeon
December 1st, 2019, 03:40 PM
Undertaker DeadlyWolfDen

Owlfeather may have been old, but she was still quick on her feet. As Foxleaf jumped at her, she skirted delicately out of the way, stirring up pine needles in her wake. As soon as the younger warrior landed with his paws on the ground, the old lady leapt upon his back, in an attempt to pin him to the ground by his shoulders.

"If you can properly dodge an attack, remember that your opponent will be vulnerable as soon as they land. Take advantage of that before they gain their composure." She looked to Tigerpaw, hoping he was taking in all of this information.
"Now, would you like to give it a try?"

wren
December 1st, 2019, 03:58 PM
Troutsplash slipped into the clearing hearing a rather impatient sounding icestar planted high above the clearing. Was there a time the she cat wasn’t angry at something or someone? Quite unlikely.

He slid comfortably into place with his head cocked back and long tail curled around his paws for warmth. It was awfully chilly this morning, an unusual bite to the air driving most cats to huddle close to one another.

pidgeon
December 1st, 2019, 04:02 PM
hxneysuckle

At last, a good portion of the clan had gathered beneath her, as they should. She had witnessed the convicted cat entering the camp shortly after her summons. Good. She wouldn't keep her waiting.

"Cats of ShadowClan, there is a murderer among us!" She began the meeting with a furious shout, glaring daggers directly at the accused. "Chillylight, you filthy swine! One of our warriors witnessed you murdering Splashpelt, your own clanmate!" The large she-cat paused and waited for the shocked noises in the clearing to die down before continuing.

"How can you even call yourself a clan cat, if you are able to dispatch one of your own so quickly? Well, you'll not be calling yourself a clan cat any longer! I hereby sentence you to exile from ShadowClan!" She bared her teeth at the smaller black cat, sinking her claws into the highbranch as if it were her enemy's own flesh. She then leapt down to confront the heretic face to face. Her dark stature loomed over the warrior, her claws still unsheathed and her face twisted in a nasty snarl.

"Although...perhaps exile is far too lenient a punishment for someone who can blatantly murder their own clanmate, unprovoked." Every word was spat out like poison, every syllable like a sharp claw piercing that creature's pelt. Icestar didn't trust that Chillylight wouldn't just sneak back and take more ShadowClan lives. She was clearly a lost cause, and the forest would not be safe as long as she walked this earth.

Aquilex
December 1st, 2019, 04:19 PM
Tatteredhawk's grim yellow eyes watched Icestar approach Chillylight, his muscular figure tensing only slightly though his expression was unchanging. The tom's claws slid from their sheathes, ready to pounce should anything go awry.

gemini
December 1st, 2019, 04:28 PM
the molly stood there her harsh stare on Chilyllight unwavering as she heals back the urge to yowl at her. Rockthistle simply looked at her her burning gaze harsh as ever she simply said loud enough for a few others to hear, and hopefully Chillylight herself “and you thought you were home free didn’t you?” the oriental cocked her head to the side a bit ”well guess what, at least I was there to insure your fate” she spat “you monster.”
her green gaze was cold and unforgiving as she watched the other cats around her bustle and just kept her eyes fixed on Chillylight and Icestar.

Vessel
December 1st, 2019, 04:36 PM
DeadlyWolfDen

Shadestripe had been listening from within his den to the meeting, but the moment Icestar had spoken of murder, he had padded a few steps out of the entrance. His eyes were wide open with shock. A murderer? In Shadowclan? Surely not! When the clan leader spoke of Chillylight, he instinctively scanned the clearing for the she-cat. There must be some mistake, he thought. Or at least that's what he thought before his eyes snagged on her.

That was definately the look of a murderer.

Shadestripe gasped. How could she do such a thing? That's horrible! She should be exiled right away! When Icestar spoke of exile being far too lenient, he wasn't sure what that meant, but he knew one thing:

This cat needs to be punished.

lio
December 1st, 2019, 04:43 PM
Her grooming stopped as Icestar's words rang across the Clan. She narrowed her eyes and growled, her ears flattening. "That lazy disgrace deserved to be killed. She was as useless as a newborn," Chillylight retaliated, her claws unsheathing. She rose to her paws as the larger black cat approached her, facing Icestar with her teeth bared. "This entire Clan is full of filthy, annoying pieces of dung. I should have killed all of you!" Her yellow gaze swept across the Clan, meeting their eyes with her own psychotic glare.
Her gaze landed on Rockthistle, and she snarled loudly. "You better watch your back, you mangy speck of dirt," she threatened, "You're so thin, it'll be easy to bleed you dry."
"Exile me all you want. I'll be sure to leave my own mark on this pathetic thing you call a Clan!" Chillylight smirked as she bunched up her muscles, claws digging into the ground and leaving gashes along it. Her pupils seemed to narrow an impossible amount, and she began to laugh hysterically. "I must say, Kitten, you're certainly quite angry for a no-good leader watching over a Clan of idiots! It'd do you good to lose a few warriors, and maybe some weight while you're at it," she laughed. Chillylight focused on the leader with a bright, almost insane gaze before giving a wide grin. "Let's see how your little warriors like watching their leader get murdered."
With that, she pounced, her paws outstretched and claws unsheathed. She wasn't leaving without a fight.

Madelaine
December 1st, 2019, 04:50 PM
| Casper; hxneysuckle; |

(hope you don't mind)

Crowtail let out a hiss after hearing about one of his clanmates killing another warrior. What kind of monster would do something like that. The tom listened to every word the traitor said, which made him even angrier. The deputy watched her lunge at his leader. Crowtail pounced, trying to get Chillylight off of Icestar. He junmped off of her and landed in front of her. He let out a hiss. "You'll think twice before attacking Icestar!", he snarled.

gemini
December 1st, 2019, 04:59 PM
as the coward finally addressed her gaze she could feel the anger rising back up inside her “Why shouldn’t I speed this up and rip your throat out now?” she screeched in a response “And StarClan are you lucky that I follow a code you little piece of swamp muck!” she added as she stood, she may have been skinny but Rockthistle was a tall cat no doubt. She began to walk over to spit in her face as she lashed out at Icestar before she could do anything else the mol twitched her chipped ear and just let out a loud meow “i’ve seen you do this once already, it’s not happening again you little traitor.” she had no doubt the leader could beat this fleabag so she stood fox lengths away preparing to fight if need be.

pidgeon
December 1st, 2019, 05:06 PM
Icestar's reflexes did not betray her, and as the warrior leapt at her, she was ready. She used her powerful forepaws to shove the she-cat off, with the help of Crowtail. She nodded a sour thanks to her deputy, wanting to scream at him for helping her. But this was not the time to argue with him. Right now, all of her focus was on Chillylight. She lashed her tail to tell all her warriors to keep back.

"Perhaps I was right," the black cat snarled, ready to jump at any second, staring daggers at the other cat. "If I simply exile you, there's no doubt you'll just keep coming back and terrorizing my clan. No, Chillylight. The only punishment befitting for a filthy traitor like you is execution!" She yowled that last word for the entire clan to hear, sending it forward with every ounce of rage in her oversized body. Chillylight may be quick and deadly, but Icestar had her dense muscular weight on her side.

The leader leapt at the ex-warrior, claws un-sheathed as she unleashed her fury in front of the entire clan. She aimed to use sheer force to knock the other cat over and expose her underbelly.

ameko
December 1st, 2019, 05:10 PM
Well. This was certainly more interesting than what usually went on in the camp. Burnetsnap followed Icestar's gaze to a mostly black molly, one he had never paid much attention to (not like he actively knew many cats in the Clan anyway). So Chillylight, this cat, killed one of their own? He couldn't help but feel his interest pique, his anticipation growing. Sucked for Splashpelt, though. He didn't know them.

Burnetsnap blinked when he saw Chillylight lunge for Icestar and get intercepted by Crowtail. Unconsciously, he stretched his claws out into the dirt. He was itching for a good fight. It'd been days since he last got any training in, and if this cat put up more of a fight than anyone expected, he wouldn't mind helping out—if only to use Chillylight as a punching bag. But, as another cat approached the group, he relaxed slightly. Three against one? They could handle it.

He felt a smile creeping onto his face as Icestar, their leader, leaped at Chillylight. "Show her what happens when you mess with ShadowClan, Icestar!" he called out, a rasp edging his voice.

Madelaine
December 1st, 2019, 05:14 PM
Crowtail backed up, seeing the look on her face. This was her fight and he knew to stay out of it. The deputy stood next to the other warrior. Crowtail stood there with his fur on edge, his lip drawn back in a snarl. The black tom stayed back and allowed for Icestar to do anything he wanted to do to her. He hoped she showed no mercy.

lio
December 1st, 2019, 05:27 PM
Chillylight yowled as she was ripped off of Icestar, but she ignored Crowtail. Her prize was that fat furball of a leader.
Something seemed to snap in her as the other spoke, and a maniacal laughter erupted from Chillylight, her expression twisting into that of pure insanity. She remained on her paws despite her entire body shaking with the cackling, a strong sense of confidence taking over her. "Nobody can kill me! I'm invincible! I've murdered so many of your pesky warriors, and none of them have won against me! You'll be killed just like all the rest, with every one of your pititful lives seeping out onto the ground along with your blood!" As she yowled her words, Chillylight was caught off guard by Icestar's attack, being knocked onto the ground and sent rolling across the clearing.
She scrambled to get to her paws, but her moves were sluggish and uncalculated as her mental state unraveled more and more. Chillylight's underbelly was left open for attack, though she paid no mind to that as she lashed out at any cat that she was close to. "You'll all pay for this! I will not be destroyed!" she screeched as loud as she could possibly manage, thrashing around wildly. She finally managed to roll onto her side, though her throat was left open as she tried to claw anycat nearby. She snarled and growled as though she were rabid, her chest heaving.
"I will not die!"

Fuzzy
December 1st, 2019, 05:42 PM
Faithpaw felt her pelt rise as Icestar announced that there was a murderer in ShadowClan. H-how can a cat kill a Clanmate/ She asked herself. The calico never thought a cat could ever kill a Clanmate.
The backed up and found herself as far as she could from the action. She really didn't want to get in on this.
~*~

Lightfeather let out a gasp of shock at Icestar's announcement before swerving her head towards Chillylight. How dare she! With a slight hiss the cream colored molly back away from the ex-warrior to give Icestar room, despite already being in the back of the crowd.
~*~

Exacution!? In front of the whole Clan? Yeah the cat was a crazy murderer but wouldn't it be better to take it where kits wouldn't see? Snakestrike couldn't understand why Icestar would kill a cat right in the middle of camp. But he stayed quiet, not wanting to put his own pelt at risk.
~*~

Blackmoon had let out a growl when Icestar announced that Chillylight had murdered a Clanmate. How despicable! She deserved worse then exile. If she couldn't follow the Warrior code then she shouldn't have the right to be anywhere near any Clan. Not even RiverClan. "A monster like her doesn't deserve life!" Blackmoon hiss in agreement. Icestar's word was law of course she'd agree. Though Chillylight's life held the respect of a fles's in her eyes at the moment.

pidgeon
December 1st, 2019, 05:59 PM
Icestar almost pitied the she-cat. Almost. Chillylight had gone so mad with her own power that she was no longer able to control herself. The leader watched for one disturbing moment as the insane warrior tried to lash out at anything and everything nearby. She had clearly lost it.

Icestar prowled closer to where Chillylight had fallen.
"Not so invincible now, are you?" She sneered, her ego being lifted up by the few cheers she received from her clanmates. Yes, this was the right thing to do. ShadowClan would not be safe unless this creature was dead.
Without waiting any longer, the leader darted forward on one quick motion, pinned the murderer down with one heavy paw, and sunk her teeth deep into her throat. She didn't let go until the cat stopped thrashing and the life had drained from her already-vacant eyes. Only then did she drop the lifeless body to the ground and turn to face her clan.

The mixture of reactions she saw on different faces was to be expected. There would be those who agreed with her decision, and there would be those who opposed. That fact would always remain the same no matter what decision she was making. Her orange eyes scanned the clearing before uttering her next words.

"The murderer is dead, and ShadowClan can sleep soundly once more knowing that our clanmates are safe!" She howled confidently, her teeth stained red from Chillylight's blood. She remembered that Chillylight had referenced having killed several cats. How many deaths had occurred in this clan that were really the fault of that murderer? How many more had she gotten away with? "Let this be a lesson. Those who kill their own clanmates will not be allowed to walk free in the forest!"

"Rockthistle, Crowtail," She called out, feeling a bit dizzy from the adrenaline pumping through her veins. "Take this creature's body away from here. I don't care where--the outskirts, perhaps. Just so long as it is out of my sight. She does not deserve a vigil. Let the crows pick her apart." She hissed, glaring down at the lifeless body. "And while you're doing that, scour the territory. Find Splashpelt's body and bring it back to camp for a proper vigil." She then stalked back to the base of the great tree, where the entrance to her den was. She slumped herself against the scathed bark, shaking as she caught her breath.

( gemini Psycho Bandit - Chilly also killed her own apprentice Sweetpaw. His body is somewhere on the thunderclan border if you want to have rock and crow happen across that too and bring him back)

Ever
December 1st, 2019, 06:19 PM
Thistlepaw had watched everything happen with wide eyes and hardly a breath taken. Her first meeting. A murderer announced and killed before her and the rest of the clan. She couldn't help the odd feeling of bubbling excitement at the show. Was that wrong of her? She didn't know. Maybe it was. Either way, she felt such an excitement at having witnessed such a gruesome fight. She'd never seen a cat killed by another before. She wanted to have that strength someday.

What she wasn't sure of was if she'd always be able to harness and tame that thirst for hunting and power. She surely wouldn't lose her mind and be foolish enough to be caught or attack the leader as Chillylight had. Lessons learned today for her very young mind. Though she didnt want to betray her clan, she'd never kill a clanmate. There were other things that could be killed. She sat with a little contempt smile at the show before her. Not cheering on the leader nor the foe. Just watching it happen. An exciting time to be a new apprentice indeed.

Madelaine
December 1st, 2019, 06:39 PM
| Casper; gemini; |

Crowtail's eyes turned to slits when she sank her teeth into the traitors neck. He flexed his claws in and out, but kept back as to not upset his leader more than she was already. The deputy watched the body of the former warrior go limp, knowing nobody could survive that.

The black tom watched as Icestar looked at him. He thought that he might be getting in trouble for interfering, but relaxed when she asked him to join Rockthistle to dispose of the body of their former clanmate. His eyes dilated back to normal and he turned to the warrior. He didn't want to waste any more time.

"Let's drop him off in the outskirts. I think it's where she deserves to be.", Crowtail meowed. The deputy wanted to get this done and over with, so they can retrieve their dead clanmate. He wanted the cat that was murdered to have a proper vigil.

gemini
December 1st, 2019, 06:44 PM
as chillylight took a final heaving breath an almost twisted grin crossed Rockthistle’s face. “This is what she deserved.” she began to walk forward she knew the code she was loyal to. she would never harm the body of the dead but she so badly wanted to after what she had seen earlier in the day. her green eyes reflected the two black cats in front of her, one living and one dead. with a nod she dipped her head as she was called forward. “Yes Icestar...” she said, she didn’t want to touch this traitor’s body but it would have to be removed.
“a perhaps we can bring Splashpelt’s body back for a vigil.” she added turning to Crowtail her green gaze returning to its cold emptiness.

Psycho Bandit

BEAR.
December 1st, 2019, 06:48 PM
Falconkit was almost in awe by the brutal display that played in front of the Clan. An execution? Clearly it was a sign Icestar's She-catly Emotions controlled her. But he did not believe it was unjustified-- the Sinner she put down seemed to deserve it.

Eager to help, Falconkit headed over to Crowtail and Rockthistle. Should she-cats really be doing such dirty work? "I want to help!" Psycho Bandit gemini

gemini
December 1st, 2019, 07:01 PM
BILL.
as the molly heard a small voice behind her her cold and harsh gaze melted away, it turned into one that was soft and motherly as she smiled at him preparing to explain why that would be a horrible idea. “sorry honey, we can’t have kits doing this work” she said with a soft smile on her face. the molly’s large ears turned to face the small cat just to make sure she would catch everything that he said, the camp was still bustling.

she began to turn away from him, giving a slight toll of her eyes just to dismiss the small cat. she had nothing against him, it was just the thought of bringing a kit to remove a dead body from the camp, let alone retrieve a bloody corpse as well.

Fawn
December 1st, 2019, 07:03 PM
Puddlepaw knew what that meant, she wasn't a mouse-brain! "See what? You're going to be okay. He's going to be okay, right?" she asked, desperation tugging on the edges of her voice and straining it. Tears were beginning to well in the corners of her eyes at the thought of losing her mentor. Even more brokenly, she added, "You're going to save him, aren't you? That's what the p-plants are for." She refused to leave the medicine cat's den, and in her mind, that was a good enough deterrent. If she didn't leave, Flamestrike couldn't die.
Venus ; BILL.

BEAR.
December 1st, 2019, 07:33 PM
Falconkit fluffed his fur up defensively, raising his chin to the inferior female. He understood this one ratted out the Evil, and therefore was StarClan Abiding to some degree-- but for her to clean up the dead? Unspeakable. His father had taught him this was tom work, not she-cat. "I was not asking you! I was asking Crowtail," was that his name? "she-cats belong in the nursery. Not dealing with bodies." Besides, he was six moons! Almost an apprentice. gemini Psycho Bandit

Madelaine
December 1st, 2019, 07:42 PM
| BILL.; gemini; |

Crowtail looked down at the kit not appreciating what he said about she-cats. Not all she-cats belonged in the nursery. They are warriors just like the toms. He looked down at the kit with his eyes softened. "This is not the time for you to come out of camp with us. We don't want to risk your life." , he meowed, calmly. He kept a firm voice as he spoke to show he wasn't getting off that easily.

" She-cats are more than capable of becoming warriors. Not every one of them are good for nurseries. It's a choice. ", he meowed with a low growl. He wouldn't let anybody say anything bad about the females of the clans.

gemini
December 1st, 2019, 07:52 PM
BILL. Psycho Bandit
as this small cat spoke again she went speechless “now you listen here-“ she started off almost instantly feeling anger run over her. the molly scrunched her face up and nodded as crowtail answered, she fully agreed with both of his statements.
“here’s the deal bud, i am a formidable warrior and i have the battle scars to prove it,” she flicked her chipped ear “and i would like to spend some time in the nursery, but i never plan to be a queen for my entire life.” she hissed at him.

lio
December 1st, 2019, 07:54 PM
Sootmask remained frozen at the edge of the camp as everything went down. She knew her sister was a murderer, but she had always been far too afraid to say anything in fear that Chillylight would finish off the rest of the family. You killed our parents and our brother, you aren't getting me too. Her blue eyes remained locked on the two fighting under the Highbranch, her tail curled tightly around her paws. Would anyone trust her after this? She didn't want to be associated with the horrible things her sister did, but surely Icestar wouldn't punish her as well? Ever since returning from the Twolegplace and finding out that her family was dead, and later coming to the knowledge that her own sister was the reason, Sootmask had been trying to be everything her sister wasn't- a good, trustworthy warrior. But how would Icestar think of her now?
Sootmask swallowed, her mouth dry. As the last bit of life was drained from her kin, she felt a faint sense of relief. She can't hurt anyone else. Thank you, Icestar. Her ears flattened as she watched the deputy and Rockthistle approach her sister's limp body, and she forced herself to look away. She didn't want to see the blank stare of her dead littermate, or the open wound in her throat. Please, just take her away. Leave her to rot far away from here. I don't want to see her horrible face any longer. Sootmask dug her claws into the ground and listened to the commotion around her, hoping nobody would approach her and ask questions.
I'm not a murderer. I'm not Chillylight. I'm Sootmask. Please trust me.

Fuzzy
December 1st, 2019, 09:13 PM
Sootmask remained frozen at the edge of the camp as everything went down. She knew her sister was a murderer, but she had always been far too afraid to say anything in fear that Chillylight would finish off the rest of the family. You killed our parents and our brother, you aren't getting me too. Her blue eyes remained locked on the two fighting under the Highbranch, her tail curled tightly around her paws. Would anyone trust her after this? She didn't want to be associated with the horrible things her sister did, but surely Icestar wouldn't punish her as well? Ever since returning from the Twolegplace and finding out that her family was dead, and later coming to the knowledge that her own sister was the reason, Sootmask had been trying to be everything her sister wasn't- a good, trustworthy warrior. But how would Icestar think of her now?
Sootmask swallowed, her mouth dry. As the last bit of life was drained from her kin, she felt a faint sense of relief. She can't hurt anyone else. Thank you, Icestar. Her ears flattened as she watched the deputy and Rockthistle approach her sister's limp body, and she forced herself to look away. She didn't want to see the blank stare of her dead littermate, or the open wound in her throat. Please, just take her away. Leave her to rot far away from here. I don't want to see her horrible face any longer. Sootmask dug her claws into the ground and listened to the commotion around her, hoping nobody would approach her and ask questions.
I'm not a murderer. I'm not Chillylight. I'm Sootmask. Please trust me.

Once Icestar had executed the ex-warrior Blackmoon decided to leave the crowd. She had no need to stay and watch them clean that up. Though the night black molly suspected that there would be a blood stain in camp for a while. At least until it rained.
Upon turning and heading away she spotted a warrior who looked suspiciously similar to Chillylight. Same fur type, length and the same colors. Just a different pattern. The molly also couldn't pinpoint the exact reaction this warrior was having. She even wouldn't look at the body at all. Who wants to look at a dead cat though. Blackmoon asked herself.
Not knowing really who the other warrior was and suspecting that she was related to the executed warrior Chillylight the molly approached. "Hay, who are you?" The long haired warrior asked tail twitching as her plae green eyes narrowed on her fellow Clanmate.

sunflowers.
December 2nd, 2019, 07:12 AM
Psycho Bandit
Cascadespirit watched with slitted eyes as the murderer was named. Killed her own clanmate? She deserves death! He cheered as Icestar fought her, pinning her down and killing her swiftly. He walked away once the job was done, heading for Crowtail. "May I help?" He asked the deputy politely, dipping his head, expression neutral.

BEAR.
December 2nd, 2019, 07:44 AM
Falconkit cocked his head at the she-cat with disinterest. Blah, blah, blah. "You are only a warrior because you can't-- cannot find a tom to settle down with. Once you dropped the tough she-cat act and became a proper mate, I am sure you will be able to find a strong male to have kits with."

To Crowtail, he was more curious. His father favored him over their past male high ranks due to how 'normal' he seemed. Hearing him defend the worse Sinners was appalling. "She-cats are weaker than toms. They are built for kits, not fighting. A true Clan should utilize them for rearing as StarClan intended."

Psycho Bandit gemini Casper [ if ice wants to smack him! don't care if it's physical too this baby deserves it -- btw gem, he's a maine coon/norwegian forest cat so he's pretty big. ]

marshy
December 2nd, 2019, 07:45 AM
Heartstruck

Foxleaf heard everything that went down. "A murderer?" He asked Shadestripe. He hadn't even heard of anyone being killed lately. If he had known, He would have been at Fawnpetals side the entire time. The pain seemed to leave him for a moment as he heard Chillylight's outburst. Then he heard Icestar saying Chillylight was dead. "Well, I guess that's over with now." He said out loud. The pain came back to him as he laid back down. "How could I not have known?" He thought. "What could she have done to Nightkit, Honeykit, Minkkit and Fawnpetal?" He decided not to think about it, he was getting real tired.

Undertaker
December 2nd, 2019, 08:28 AM
Undertaker Dirtfur

Emberpaw was sulking in the medicine den as usual. Her shoulder still ached and remained stiff where the fox had torn into her tendons. If this thing takes any longer to heal, I'll never be a warrior! she sighed, thinking sadly to herself. She didn't quite trust Shadestripe, knowing how inexperienced and unpredictable he was. She was feeling gloomy and didn't think anything could possibly cheer her up--that is, until she saw her siblings padding into the den to meet her. Her ears perked up and she let out a purr, happy to see them.

Dirtfur Moonraven
Tigerpaw yawned as he made his way into the medicine cat's den. No, he had no reason nor want to be here. Since his sister was in here and he was an awesome brother he figured he come and visit. He had even brought Redpaw along. He honestly he wasn't really sure why Softpaw was coming too, if it were up to him he'd leave her behind. Though he knew Redpaw would want to bring her along as well. After thinking about it he figured Emberpaw could take stress out on the youngest sibling since that was what Tigerpaw would do.

"Hey Ember, you're still normal." Tigerpaw meowed in a dull tone. He had figured their crazy new med cat and that fishy apprentice had done some crazy experiments on her or something by now. He also expected her to be fatter since all she did was laze around in the den nowadays. It wasn't even her fault she was here...although why she left the camp without a warrior he'll never know. The tom plopped himself down in his sister bedding and began drawing his tongue of her pelt similar to how their mother would if she were here.

"How much longer are you stuck here for you smell like gross herbs." Tigerpaw complained for the sake of complaining while grooming his sister. He had Softpaw make sure his pelt was in perfect shape since his his mother had gotten an apprentice and thus limited her time with her kits. He still had Softpaw to boss around so he wasn't too upset with it.

Vessel
December 2nd, 2019, 08:35 AM
DeadlyWolfDen

Shadestripe nodded grimly, his eyes even wider than before.

Did Icestar just kill Chillylight? Really? Doesn´t that make HER a murderer, too? Maybe not, I guess. Chillylight had it coming. Wow, in such little time we´ve lost two of our clan members, both to evil.

The tom sighed as his tail drooped. ¨Who knows, that new queen could have been the next target.¨ A shiver ran up his spine as he realized that he could have been the next target.

¨Luckily, She´s dead and gone.¨ Shadestipe glanced one more time at the body, then turned and walked back into the medicine den.

marshy
December 2nd, 2019, 09:00 AM
Heartstruck

"If that cat had hurt my sister, I would have killed her myself." Foxleaf said. He didn't care what would have happened to him, He would protect his sister Fawnpetal at all costs. "I just hope this doesn't happen again anytime soon." He said. Foxleaf moved his leg slightly and felt sharp pain. "Note to self, NEVER move my leg." He though to himself. "Shadestripe, can I have something to get rid of this pain?" He asked. It was starting to get to him, he just wanted to go hunting again. But he knew that wouldn't be for a while. He looked to see what Shadestripe was doing.

Vessel
December 2nd, 2019, 09:31 AM
Heartstruck

"If that cat had hurt my sister, I would have killed her myself." Foxleaf said. He didn't care what would have happened to him, He would protect his sister Fawnpetal at all costs. "I just hope this doesn't happen again anytime soon." He said. Foxleaf moved his leg slightly and felt sharp pain. "Note to self, NEVER move my leg." He though to himself. "Shadestripe, can I have something to get rid of this pain?" He asked. It was starting to get to him, he just wanted to go hunting again. But he knew that wouldn't be for a while. He looked to see what Shadestripe was doing.

Shadestipe blinked and smiled at Foxleaf despite the somber mood in the camp. ¨Of course!¨ His voice was bubbly and kind, and the smile remained on his face and he turned to what was left of the herbs.

In truth, he had no idea what the herbs that were left were. Oh, well. I´ll just try a couple of things out!

This, of course, was a bad idea.

He surveyed his options. There was a tall-stemmed plant with almond-shaped leaves, some round, yellowish flowers, a tiny plant with many leaves and some herbs with long stems and bristles. He hesitated, then reached for the latter. He snagged one on his claws and brought it over to his patient.

¨Here,¨ Shadestripe said, ¨Eat this.¨ His eyes were bright and hopeful. This will work!

(A while after Fox eats it, he will begin to feel ill.)

lio
December 2nd, 2019, 12:38 PM
Once Icestar had executed the ex-warrior Blackmoon decided to leave the crowd. She had no need to stay and watch them clean that up. Though the night black molly suspected that there would be a blood stain in camp for a while. At least until it rained.
Upon turning and heading away she spotted a warrior who looked suspiciously similar to Chillylight. Same fur type, length and the same colors. Just a different pattern. The molly also couldn't pinpoint the exact reaction this warrior was having. She even wouldn't look at the body at all. Who wants to look at a dead cat though. Blackmoon asked herself.
Not knowing really who the other warrior was and suspecting that she was related to the executed warrior Chillylight the molly approached. "Hay, who are you?" The long haired warrior asked tail twitching as her plae green eyes narrowed on her fellow Clanmate.

She flinched as a Clanmate approached her, eyes wide and ears flattened. "I- I'm Sootmask," she replied, pelt heating up under the narrowed gaze of Blackmoon. The molly felt her heart begin to beat faster and she shuffled her paws uncomfortably, trying to look anywhere but the other she-cat. She didn't usually stutter, but fear of her Clan losing trust in her overpowered any of the calmness she had felt before. It was frightening, witnessing her own sister getting executed in front of the Clan. Of course, Chillylight had attacked Icestar first, so she got what was coming to her, but in front of the kits? The young apprentices?
Her tail twitched, the short, stumpy limb only moving back and forth. Sometimes she forgot she didn't have a tail. She'd wake up after a night's rest and look down and what used to be a long, luxurious tail would be a short, scruffy stump. Sootmask frowned, realizing she had gotten distracted. Her eyes flicked up to Blackmoon's, an expression of discomfort and uncertainty darkening the blue irises. The black and white she-cat wanted to shrink under her stare, hoping that she wouldn't suspect that she had done the same as Chillylight. She wasn't a murderer!
Don't bring me to Icestar, don't brign me to Icestar, don't bring me to Icestar, oh please don't bring me to Icestar, she repeated again and again, her mind running rampant. Did Blackmoon suspect something? What was there to suspect? She wasn't like her sister! She had done anything she could to stay far away from Chillylight, and to avoid the consequences her actions had placed upon her! She didn't want to be associated with her insane littermate. She just wanted to be trusted, to help others, to be a good warrior!

Leucos
December 2nd, 2019, 01:29 PM
caswshay617

Eyes full of confusion the tom sat in the clearing starring at the medicine den. he's The new med cat....who's gonna be my mentor now?... . Ears twitching his head lowered a bit I'll never forget that ..frustration...thankfully I'm not his apprentice anymore . I don't wanna see that side again. Bearpaw can deal with that when it happens. . Shaking himself the abyssinian looked around the clearing, nose twitching with curiosity he stood. perhaps I can start looking .... with that the now seven near eight moon old tom wondered . I just hope starclan gives me the right one.... then his eyes slowly looked back at the den, slight jealousy bit and nibbled away at him. That's when he quickly jerked his gaze away your not fit for that life ....you even get squeamish at oozing blood! The best thing you can do now...is focus on getting a new mentor .... Tail twitching he sighed "if only that were easy as it sounds....." .

touka
December 2nd, 2019, 01:38 PM
SilentLamb
leafpaw was walking around wondering what to do with her life until she spotted maplepaw"hey maplepaw wanna play with me" she said happy to find someone to play with

Leucos
December 2nd, 2019, 01:56 PM
SilentLamb
leafpaw was walking around wondering what to do with her life until she spotted maplepaw"hey maplepaw wanna play with me" she said happy to find someone to play with
ears perking up he looked over his shoulder at the she cat. "um....sure! ...do I know you or.." he asked as he turned to meet her gaze. Looking Leafpaw up and down he came to notice that he truly didnt. yet she knows my name....I feel like I should know her's....Besides this'll take my mind off of other things...
"so ..how you been ....F. ..Fernpaw?..." he guessed. You could tell he was already embarrassed by it. it sounds right...I could be wrong

RedHead
December 2nd, 2019, 03:27 PM
Giving a nod to the two cats who'd joined her, Strawberrythorn gave a quick flick of her tail. "Let's be off then!" She smirked, before padding quickly to the camp entrance and slipping out, into the chilly morning air.

Starfall Lilyfur2

gemini
December 2nd, 2019, 05:28 PM
BILL. Psycho Bandit
good starclan her thoughts just grew more and more angry with every word this kit spoke, she really didn’t want to be rash but.... he seemed big he would have to learn soon. “alright, so what do you plan to do if you get a she-cat as a mentor bud?” her eyes grew wide in almost a mocking sense “are you going to give up being a warrior because you think she-cats should only be in the nursery?” she gave a few fast sarcastic blinks in a cutesy way “because if you asked me, that would be a mouse brained choice wouldn’t it?” she said with a scowl through harsh and gritted teeth as she looked at him taking a bit of a pause.

“and last i checked if i wanted a mate i sure could find one.” she said with a bit more anger in her eyes, she was having her capabilities and general personality insulted “and if this were an act i don’t think i would be so tempted to give you a scar deeper then mine.” Rockthistle gritted her teeth and narrowed her green eyes in a bit of anger.

[ah gotcha and if Casper wants to give him a scar ice can hop in or rock can get pushed over and do it in the next post]

evergreen
December 2nd, 2019, 07:12 PM
evergreen

Goldpaw flicked his ears in reaction to Cloudpelt, then grinned right back. Great!
"I'm not complaining!" He jumped up on his paws. "Lead the way, buddy," he said playfully.

Cloudpelt laughed. She meowed " Dont fall!" She walked to the forest and waited for Goldpaw.

Aquilex
December 2nd, 2019, 07:19 PM
Tatteredhawk slid into the training area, his heavy paws lightly squishing pine needles beneath him. The muscular tom's fur was bushed up against the cold. He turned to face his apprentice, his body towering over that of the smaller cat as his quiet, emotionless eyes focused on them. "Ready to begin your training, Darkpaw?" he rumbled in his deep meow.

caswshay617

Doom
December 2nd, 2019, 07:25 PM
Bearpaw glanced between the warrior and apprentice, his heart aching. "You...you're welcome to stay, Puddlepaw, but..." He trailed off, unwilling to jinx the possibility of death. He was just as uncomfortable with the idea of it as Puddlepaw, but the young tome held onto his hope as Flamestrike slowly chewed the flower.

While he had the time, Bearpaw quickly padded to his newly made nest and tore off a chunk of moss from it. He allowed it to soak in a nearby pit filled with water, then brought it over to Puddlepaw. "Here, have a drink if you feel faint. Place it on your forehead if you feel hot, too. It should help cool things down for you... He gave her a weak smile before anxiously turning toward Flamestrike, his tail stiff with anticipation. Stars, I sure hope this saves him...

BILL. Dipper

touka
December 2nd, 2019, 07:45 PM
Aquilex
"yes i am tatteredhawk" darkpaw said with pride holding his chest up high trying not to show weakness with his mentor."what shale i do first, battle moves or a hunting crouch"

touka
December 2nd, 2019, 07:51 PM
SilentLamb
she laughed "no silly im leafpaw" she said then playfully rubbed her tail on his back to see how he would react.

marshy
December 2nd, 2019, 07:57 PM
Heartstruck

"Um, are you sure? Isn't the painkiller like, daisy seeds or something?" Foxleaf asked. He wasn't sure that what he was about to eat was safe. But he wasn't the medicine cat, so he just ate herbs. They had a bitter taste and no aftertaste. He didn't feel anything happening to him at the moment he ate them. Maybe he just had to wait a bit. He noticed that Shadestripe had changed moods, now he was Bubbly instead of annoyed. Foxleaf was fine with that though, it wasn't going to really impact him. He then started to feel a little ill, but he just thought it was the pain from his leg. He looked outside the entrance, looked at the sunny day.

Leucos
December 2nd, 2019, 09:26 PM
caswshay617

Clearing his throat at the answer he let loose a nervous chuckle . I knew it had something to do with nature ! "right of course ! ...a-aren't ferns related though ?....come to think of it...what are ferns.." it originally was directed towards the she cat but he started talking more towards himself.
Thankfully though the tail contact brought him out of it, but it was at the cost of a jolt , he was never used to contact like that. He himself tried not to be too into ones personal space. But apparently this she cat had no problem with it " so Leafpaw.... I see your ...the social type eh? I kinda am but ..not to the social butterfly part yet. Speaking of which...have you been to this past gathering?? " he asked as he tried to start up a conversation .

Aquilex
December 2nd, 2019, 09:32 PM
Aquilex
"yes i am tatteredhawk" darkpaw said with pride holding his chest up high trying not to show weakness with his mentor."what shale i do first, battle moves or a hunting crouch"

Tatteredhawk's eyes darkened slightly as he spoke. "Since RiverClan is insistent on causing trouble, I want you to be prepared for a battle. We'll start with some battle training."

touka
December 3rd, 2019, 04:51 AM
SilentLamb
"oh sorry, i didn't know, that was rude of me" she said backing away from the tom just a tad"ya i have, and im surprised you didnt know me, i see you staring at me all the time, its kinda cute but now it makes sense of why you dont know my name" she said smiling at the tom happy to have met him for real

touka
December 3rd, 2019, 04:54 AM
Aquilex
darkpaw got ready and went down, before his mentor was ready he ran at him, slid under his belly and got ready for a stiff blow to the stomach
(ive never done fighing rp before so is that ok so it still gives you a chance to move away)

Leucos
December 3rd, 2019, 09:25 AM
caswshay617

Flicking his ears he gave a small smile and a shoulder shrug "it's fine. I'm just gonna have to get used to it " . Then his cheeks burned up a bit only to give a low tail swish "I do tend to do that ....sometimes I think I've seen or know others before ....you must've looked like someone else to me. My apologies..." he did have a bad habit of it. Some days he felt like he was going crazy from it! Gazing at the ground he cleared his throat again "I asked about the gathering because I didn't go. Was icestar behaved?...I just...have a paranoia about her...even though I try to deal with it.. "

Madelaine
December 3rd, 2019, 09:37 AM
https://crowtailspagesite.weebly.com/uploads/6/6/6/7/66671009/user5297-pic9276-1573242416-1_orig.png
| Crowtail's Patrols |

THUNDERCLAN PATROL
Leader: Canarysong Redheart;
Members: Rosethorn Undertaker; and Fangpaw Momotaro;
(Optional Prompt: At the border there is a dead bird on the ground from a rogue who had passed by.)

Crowtail padded into camp after going for a walk to clear his head. It was time for the patrols to be sent out. The black tom stood in the center of the clearing and looked around, spotting three cats. "Canarysong I want you to lead a patrol to the Thunderclan border. Take Rosethorn and Fangpaw with you.", he announced. He waited to get a response before he turned to another group of cats for the next patrol.

WINDCLAN PATROL
Leader: Cascadespirit Nebby;
Members: Snowfrost Moonraven; and Rabbitpaw mochi;
(Optional Prompt: On the Shadowclan side of the border a warrior tresspasses over the line and tries to pick a fight with the patrol. What will they do?)

Crowtail's eyes met Cascadespirits. "Cascadespirit I want you to take Snowfrost and Rabbitpaw to the Windclan border. Make sure there are no windclan cats on our side.", he meowed, remembering that one apprentice that strayed accross the border. He waited for an answer before turning to the last of his patrols.

HUNTING PATROL
Leader: Vixenleap Haunted;
Members: Snakestrike Fuzzyfeline; and Aspenpaw Heartstruck;
(Optional Prompt: A hawk is flying around the territory and tries to pick up Aspenpaw, but the two warriors are quick and kills it.)

Crowtail turned to one last group of cats to go out on a hunting patrol. "Vixenleap I want you to take Snakestrike and Aspenpaw on a hunting patrol. I don't care where you go just watch out. There has been a hawk circling around the territory, so make sure the apprentice doesn't get picked up.", he meowed. The deputy's eyes rested on Aspenpaw. They were soft. He wanted nothing to happen to any apprentices.

sunflowers.
December 3rd, 2019, 09:57 AM
Moonraven mochi
Cascadespirit nodded to Crowtail, before looking for the other members of his patrol. "Let's go. We gotta get a move on."

Madelaine
December 3rd, 2019, 10:37 AM
| gemini; BILL.; Nebby; |

Crowtail watched all of the cats that were arguing. "Okay this is enough. We have a job to do Rockthistle. We have no time to deal with bad judgemental kits.", he meowed with a hiss giving a glare to the kit who had started all of this.

"Next time kit you keep your mouth shut or your going to get in big trouble. We don't want that do we?", he meowed.

The Shadowclan deputy's eyes softened when he met Cascadespirit's gaze. "I understand that you want to help, but I think Icestar is right. Two cats are good enough for the job. If we end up needing help I will sure call you.", he meowed.

Crowtail looked up at his leaders den, not wanting her to come back down when she's in a sour mood. Thats not what he wanted. He didn't want her to tell at him for not have leaving yet.

touka
December 3rd, 2019, 10:45 AM
SilentLamb
"dont be sorry, its adorable, nobody has ever looked at me like you did, why do you think i thought you were cute,being shy is nothing to be sorry about because it gives you and people time to get to know each other. yes everything was fine at the gathering and seems like no problem with the other clans, hey you wanna join me, i was asked to get some wet moss for the queens and they said to find another person to go with me, so what do you say"she asked

sunflowers.
December 3rd, 2019, 10:57 AM
Cascadespirit nodded. "Understood, Crowtail."

Madelaine
December 3rd, 2019, 11:04 AM
| Casper; |

Crowtail walked up to Icestar's den with a rabbit that he had caught earlier in the day. He knew that she was a bit stressed out and wanted to make sure she was okay. He just ha tl think of a way to do so without upsetting her. "I thought you might be hungry, so I brought you a rabbit.", he meowed. The deputy wasn't going to ask her a bunch of questions. He just wanted to bring her food and go.

Aquilex
December 3rd, 2019, 11:58 AM
Aquilex
darkpaw got ready and went down, before his mentor was ready he ran at him, slid under his belly and got ready for a stiff blow to the stomach
(ive never done fighing rp before so is that ok so it still gives you a chance to move away)

(Yep you're good! :>)
Tatteredhawk instinctively leapt backward, away from his apprentice, and landed heavily - yet skillfully - on his paws. Lashing his tail, the large tom chuckled slightly. Leaping forward again, he landed with one paw on the younger tom's belly. "If you go for a stomach attack and your enemy gets away, you want to get back on your paws as soon as possible. Leaving your belly exposed like that could be deadly."

touka
December 3rd, 2019, 12:04 PM
Aquilex
darkpaw let him get close then swiped his paw hitting him square in the jaw,"yup, i was just detracting you

pidgeon
December 3rd, 2019, 12:25 PM
Psycho Bandit

Icestar was indeed a bit stressed. And by a bit, it was...a lot. She had subconsciously shredded much of her bedding just by kneading it with her claws idly. How could I have let a murderer be loose in my clan for so long? How many deaths were her fault? She antagonized over it, and jumped a bit when she heard her deputy enter.

"...Thank you, Crowtail." For once, she did not have the energy to hiss or yell at him for meaningless little things. She hooked a claw into the rabbit's pelt to drag it closer to her. She didn't make eye contact with Crowtail at all.

Leucos
December 3rd, 2019, 12:26 PM
caswshay617

Smiling he thought it over I guess it won't hurt... "sure...why not?" he meowed . He then whirled back around to head to the territory "wait...why won't your mentor go with you?" he asked out of curiosity .

touka
December 3rd, 2019, 12:32 PM
SilentLamb
"um um um because she wanted to make me more independent" she said knowing right away it was a lie, she just wanted to hang out with him, because she thinks hes cute but cant tell him...not like he would ever think she would, or ever like her back.she shook her head and started walking out with him.

touka
December 3rd, 2019, 12:45 PM
GrassRipple
shadowclaw walked around trying to find someone to hunt or walk around with, and he couldnt so he sat down and looked out into the clearing

Madelaine
December 3rd, 2019, 12:57 PM
| Casper; |

Crowtail watched her hook the rabbit in her claw. He was ready tor her to yell at him, but it never came. The deputy dipped his head and was about ready to leave when he thought of something to say before he left. "I hope everything gets better.", he whispered.

Crowtail looked back at her with no emotions and headed out of the den. He sat there watching his clanmates below. Thoughts ran through his head as he watched every cat below. He got ready to spring down.

Moonraven
December 3rd, 2019, 01:46 PM
Moonraven mochi
Cascadespirit nodded to Crowtail, before looking for the other members of his patrol. "Let's go. We gotta get a move on."

@mochi
Snowfrost sighed softly as she heard her name called for yet another patrol. She was so glad that she wasn't old. She padded over to Cascadespirit as she was as he spoke, although didn't move yet as she waited a moment longer for Rabbitpaw to show up.

Aquilex
December 3rd, 2019, 02:20 PM
Aquilex
darkpaw let him get close then swiped his paw hitting him square in the jaw,"yup, i was just detracting you

Tatteredhawk jumped back a bit, startled. But it only took him a few moments to regain himself, and once he had he gave Darkpaw and amused and playful glare. "Alright Darkpaw, if you think you're so great in battle then let's see how you do when I actually put in effort." Then with a sharp snap of his jaw he commanded, "Get up."

nykyrian
December 3rd, 2019, 06:37 PM
DawnFlight walked up to Shadowclaw and inquired, " would you like to go hunting with me? " caswshay617

marshy
December 3rd, 2019, 08:14 PM
Estelle Heartstruck sunflowerseed |+Tired Rose Child+|

Fawnpetal awoke to some crying kits. "Oh no, How could I fall asleep?" She thought. She inspected Minkkit, Honeykit, and Nightkit. She didn't find anything wrong, but still decided to start grooming them to calm them down. She looked around the nursery, as usual. "No queens." She thought. It got lonely for her sometimes, but Blackcover was always visiting her at one time or another. She kept her ears up in case her kits had a tantrum again.

touka
December 4th, 2019, 05:12 AM
GrassRipple
"sure why not, i havent gone hunting in awhile"he said happly as they started walking side by side out of camp.

(i have a mentor heartheart,who could use an apprentice)

touka
December 4th, 2019, 05:27 AM
Aquilex
all the fun drained from darkpaws face but he still managed to hold himself tall getting ready for an attack.

Aquilex
December 4th, 2019, 06:25 AM
Aquilex
all the fun drained from darkpaws face but he still managed to hold himself tall getting ready for an attack.
Tatteredhawk launched forward, paws extended towards his apprentice with claws tucked away. The warrior batted Darkpaw on the cheek firmly, though not harshly.

touka
December 4th, 2019, 09:22 AM
Aquilex
darkpaw staggered trying to stay up, he got control then launched himself onto his mentors claws un seathed enough to hold on and give just a bit of damage but not trying to harm him.

Vessel
December 4th, 2019, 12:15 PM
Estelle DeadlyWolfDen sunflowerseed |+Tired Rose Child+|

(Btw, I aged up Minkkit to 3 moons. Is that okay?)

Minkkit wriggled under his mother´s tongue. It felt weird like it always did. He squeaked in protest. ¨Moooommm! Stop!¨ He batted at her. His vision was no longer blurry, and the young tom could see quite well. ¨I can wash myself!¨ He pointedly sat up and began grooming, all the while glaring at Fawnpetal. ¨I´m hungry. Can we try some fresh-kill today? Please? Only babies drink milk.¨

marshy
December 4th, 2019, 12:29 PM
Estelle sunflowerseed |+Tired Rose Child+| Heartstruck
(Thats fine. Having them be really young was kind of repetitive.)

Fawnpetal stopped grooming Minkkit after his protest. "All right, all right." She said. "Minkkit, how long ago was it? When you were crying 24/7 for milk? A few moons ago right?" She teased. She chuckled, He was growing up so fast! At one point, she had to be awake all day every day to make sure they were ok. Now she actually had time to rest. "Hmm, I guess you can have start having fresh-kill today." She said. In about another moon, they wouldn't be drinking milk at all. "When Blackcover comes to see us, I'll ask him to get us some." She continued. She looked at Minkkit for his reaction.

Vessel
December 4th, 2019, 12:58 PM
(Thats fine. Having them be really young was kind of repetitive.)

Fawnpetal stopped grooming Minkkit after his protest. "All right, all right." She said. "Minkkit, how long ago was it? When you were crying 24/7 for milk? A few moons ago right?" She teased. She chuckled, He was growing up so fast! At one point, she had to be awake all day every day to make sure they were ok. Now she actually had time to rest. "Hmm, I guess you can have start having fresh-kill today." She said. In about another moon, they wouldn't be drinking milk at all. "When Blackcover comes to see us, I'll ask him to get us some." She continued. She looked at Minkkit for his reaction.

He rolled his eyes in frustration. ¨Can´t you get it? It´s not like we're defenseless, and I´m hungry now.¨ His fur bristled and his belly rumbled. ¨If I get any more hungry, I´m eating Nightkit!¨ He swept his gaze over to where the black she-kit lay sleeping and padded over to her, placing his jaws gently around her neck. Then he said, in a muffled voice: ¨Well? I´m not getting any less hungry over here, Mom!¨

Estelle

marshy
December 4th, 2019, 01:02 PM

"Well, alright. I'll go get some. But you are to stay right here. Don't go any where else. I'll be only a minute." Fawnpetal said. She didn't want to leave her kits alone, but she wouldn't get anywhere arguing with Minkkit. She licked him before heading to the entrace. "Wow, it's been some time since I left the nursery." She thought. She felt the bright sun on her face, and left. Padding as quick as she could.

Estelle
December 4th, 2019, 01:53 PM
DeadlyWolfDen Heartstruck sunflowerseed |+Tired Rose Child+|

Nightkit woke up, partly from the now passed sound of her brother and mother arguing. The white she-kit soon noticed minkkit's jaws around her neck and glared at him "what do you think you're doing?" She said in a little annoyed tone. She didn't like being woken up, especially not by arguments, and since she had been awake late at night again, it this time added to her slight annoyance.

Aquilex
December 4th, 2019, 02:20 PM
Aquilex
darkpaw staggered trying to stay up, he got control then launched himself onto his mentors claws un seathed enough to hold on and give just a bit of damage but not trying to harm him.

As Darkpaw slammed into Tatteredhawk's chest, the warrior rolled onto his back and tucked his hind legs underneath him. He began battering Darkpaw's belly with his hind paws, claws still sheathed.

BEAR.
December 4th, 2019, 06:57 PM
Flamestrike's vision was beginning to go dark. The sickness he felt was only getting worse, and he could feel himself beginning to heavily salivate, the drool bubbling at the corners of his mouth.

His body was trembling, head jerking back violently as he found himself locked in a seizure. Collapsed against the ground on his side, his body and legs twitched and jerked uncontrollably, blank eyes staring into nothing. Venus, Dipper

pidgeon
December 4th, 2019, 07:30 PM
Icestar was ready to dig into the rabbit, but a pang of guilt began to gnaw at her. She hadn't hunted today. She couldn't, in good conscience, eat this rabbit.
"Crowtail, wait," She meowed gruffly, probably sounding more stern than she had meant to. She supposed this was the opportunity to get to know her deputy better.
"Would you like to join me for a hunt?"
Psycho Bandit

Madelaine
December 5th, 2019, 12:53 AM
| Casper; |

The black tom was just about to leap down when Icestar spoke to him. He almost lost his balance in shock. Crowtail caught himself and turned around to enter the leader's den once again. "I don't mind at all. The fresh kill pile needs filled. It's going to start getting cold soon.", he meowed. Eventually it would start snowing and they will most likely struggle a bit to find food. All of the clans usually had trouble that time around.

touka
December 5th, 2019, 05:23 AM
Aquilex
dark paw held his ground making it so tatteredhawk cant get at his belly and gives tattered hawk a strong paw to the head paws seathed. after he backed off,"was that ok for my first time" he said feeling strong

Vessel
December 5th, 2019, 07:32 AM
DeadlyWolfDen

"Yup, I'm sure!" Shadestripe said cheerily. "Just stay in here and wait for the leg to heal. "You'll be better in no time!" He then trotted over to the herb pile and scooped up all of the dead ones he could carry. I should really gather some more. Yeah, I'll do that next! He then looked back over to Foxleaf and remembered something. Oh, right. He probably shouldn't stand on that broken leg, so... "Feel free to choose a nest- I don't want you walking about." His voice was slightly muffled because of the herbs, and that reminded him he had to throw them away. Right. He bounced through the den and into the camp, spitting out the dead items and licking his paws to get the weird taste out.

Not sure I like herbs all that much. Oh, well, a cat's got to do what a cat's got to do!

He took a deep breath and said aloud; "What a great start to life as a Medicine Cat!"

Or so he thought.

marshy
December 5th, 2019, 07:40 AM
Heartstruck

Foxleaf was not feeling well at all. "Urg, Shadestripe. I don't feel good at all." He spat out the leftover herbs in his mouth, but most of it was already in his system. "What... What did you give me?" He coughed (can cats cough?) and laid down. He felt like he was going to puke. "Shadestripe, please don't tell me you picked something random from the herb pile." He didn't know any thing about medicine, but he was pretty sure this would be cause by a painkiller. To add insult to injury, he was still feeling immense pain. "Oh Starclan, what did I do to deserve this?"

pidgeon
December 5th, 2019, 10:41 AM
| Casper; |

The black tom was just about to leap down when Icestar spoke to him. He almost lost his balance in shock. Crowtail caught himself and turned around to enter the leader's den once again. "I don't mind at all. The fresh kill pile needs filled. It's going to start getting cold soon.", he meowed. Eventually it would start snowing and they will most likely struggle a bit to find food. All of the clans usually had trouble that time around.
(feel free to scoot this to the territory!)

"Start getting cold soon?" Icestar let out a small laugh. "Crowtail, the snow has been falling for nearly a moon now. The forest is in full freeze, if you hadn't noticed. The most difficult season has already begun. But yes, that's all the more reason to increase the frequency of hunting." She padded to the mouth of her den where he was standing. "Let's get moving."

pidgeon
December 5th, 2019, 10:45 AM
The Cannibal Bliss Girl

The patrol finally padded into camp, exhausted, battered, wounded. Between them they carried the body of a dead fox. Hailstorm helped yank it into the center of the clearing for all to see. Their troubles were over. Well, their fox-related troubles, anyways.

"Let's hope there aren't any more," She muttered between gasps for breath. She didn't know if she could do this a second time. She looked at Sparrowprowl, as he was the leader for this patrol, to see if anything else was needed of her.

marshy
December 5th, 2019, 11:36 AM

Fawnpetal walked back into the nursery with the plumpest and softest mouse she could find. "I'm back guys. Good morning Nightkit, Minkkit begged for some fresh-kill today so I went and got some." She laid the mouse in front of the two and a smaller mouse she intended to eat. She laid back down and thought "Its been so long since I've left the nursery." She took a little bite of her mouse, before looking back at her kits.

Vessel
December 5th, 2019, 11:56 AM
Estelle DeadlyWolfDen sunflowerseed |+Tired Rose Child+|

Minkkit excitedly pulled away from his sister and bounded over to Fawnpetal, ready to finally try some fresh-kill! But first, the little tom thought, a game. He scooped up the mouse and flipped over onto his back, tossing it and catching it again. It was great fun. "Look at me, Mom, I'm gonna be the best hunter in the clan!" He giggled with glee every time he caught the mouse, ignoring his mother's comment.

marshy
December 5th, 2019, 12:10 PM

"Good Job Minkkit." Fawnpetal said, smiling. She was happy that Minkkit was excited for hunting. "Make sure to save some for Honeykit and Nightkit though Minkkit." She said. Even though she was dying to leave the nursery, She was learning kits were fun to be around. " Make sure to eat small bites and chew slowly. Alright Minkkit? Same goes for you Nightkit." She didn't want them choking on their food. She took some more bites of her mouse.

Estelle
December 5th, 2019, 12:27 PM

"Mommy!" Nightkit exclaimed happily as her mother had walked into the nursery.

She watched as her brother tossed and catched the plump mouse. The kit turned her head to her mother "The mouse looks so yummy! Do we really get to try and eat it?" she asked even tho she already knew the answer.
The white she-kit then stood up and walked closer to minkkit, she wanted to try and see if she could catch the mouse instead of him; she didn't take her eyes of the mouse and, as the time seemed right, she tried catching the mouse right befor he could, but failed.

marshy
December 5th, 2019, 12:47 PM

"Hi Nightkit." Fawnpetal said."Yes! You get to eat as much as you can hold." Fawnpetal was so glad to have Nightkit happy, it made her happy too. "Minkkit, I think that's enough playing. Why don't you start eating it?" Fawnpetal said happily. She looked around for Honeykit, who was sleeping soundly on the nest. Then she laid down her head.

Estelle
December 5th, 2019, 01:28 PM

Nightkit was a little disappointed that she didn't manage to catch the mouse befor minkkit, but what did she expect? Either way, she was still very happy that they got to try fresh-kill for the first time today!
She patted around her brother a bit, waiting until he finally put down the mouse. "Common! Put down the mouse!" She thought excitedly as she sat down.

TitaniumCat
December 5th, 2019, 01:35 PM
"I... don't mean any harm..." Crow rumbled quietly. "I was just passing through. I don't want to harm your cats." He allowed his black fur to lay flat. He shouldn't be this scared. They were just... cats. He bowed, closing his eyes and allowing his tail to lay on the ground. It was roughly sandy, but soft enough for cats to not get hurt if they fell. He figured it was a place where small cats could play.

Aquilex
December 5th, 2019, 03:29 PM
Aquilex
dark paw held his ground making it so tatteredhawk cant get at his belly and gives tattered hawk a strong paw to the head paws seathed. after he backed off,"was that ok for my first time" he said feeling strong

Tatteredhawk rolled to his paws and shrugged. "It was alright, but you'll get better.

touka
December 5th, 2019, 05:03 PM
Aquilex
"ok im glad, will we continue training or do something else" darkpaw said feeling like he needed a challenge of some sort even just too see how much he could hunt.

Dirtfur
December 5th, 2019, 11:08 PM
Dirtfur Moonraven
Tigerpaw yawned as he made his way into the medicine cat's den. No, he had no reason nor want to be here. Since his sister was in here and he was an awesome brother he figured he come and visit. He had even brought Redpaw along. He honestly he wasn't really sure why Softpaw was coming too, if it were up to him he'd leave her behind. Though he knew Redpaw would want to bring her along as well. After thinking about it he figured Emberpaw could take stress out on the youngest sibling since that was what Tigerpaw would do.

"Hey Ember, you're still normal." Tigerpaw meowed in a dull tone. He had figured their crazy new med cat and that fishy apprentice had done some crazy experiments on her or something by now. He also expected her to be fatter since all she did was laze around in the den nowadays. It wasn't even her fault she was here...although why she left the camp without a warrior he'll never know. The tom plopped himself down in his sister bedding and began drawing his tongue of her pelt similar to how their mother would if she were here.

"How much longer are you stuck here for you smell like gross herbs." Tigerpaw complained for the sake of complaining while grooming his sister. He had Softpaw make sure his pelt was in perfect shape since his his mother had gotten an apprentice and thus limited her time with her kits. He still had Softpaw to boss around so he wasn't too upset with it.

Undertaker Dirtfur

Moonraven

Redpaw rose his nose to scent the fresh herbs. Sadly, it was blocked by a scent of the frog the Selkirk Rex decided to bring to cheer up Emberpaw, his sibling. He got permission from his mentor to visit the injured sister. He followed his brother and another sister, Tigerpaw, and Softpaw- who he brought along, although he can tell that Tigerpaw wasn't proud of that decision.
"Ey Emuraw!" he greeted his sister through the fresh kill. He walked to the medicine den bedding for the injured, and let the plump frog plopped to the dusty ground. Finally away from the fresh kill's aroma, he took a deep sniff of the herbs. Well the smell is kinda bitter to the red sibling. He stared good-heartedly at Emberpaw and mewed, "I hope you like the gift," Redpaw quickly added, "I also hope this place is taking good care of you."

Aquilex
December 6th, 2019, 06:37 AM
Aquilex
"ok im glad, will we continue training or do something else" darkpaw said feeling like he needed a challenge of some sort even just too see how much he could hunt.

Tatteredhawk flicked the tip of his tail in thought. "I suppose I could teach you some basic hunting strategies."

touka
December 6th, 2019, 07:59 AM
Aquilex
"ok just give the order and i will do it,"he said bored needed something to do

Moonraven
December 6th, 2019, 11:25 AM
Moonraven

Redpaw rose his nose to scent the fresh herbs. Sadly, it was blocked by a scent of the frog the Selkirk Rex decided to bring to cheer up Emberpaw, his sibling. He got permission from his mentor to visit the injured sister. He followed his brother and another sister, Tigerpaw, and Softpaw- who he brought along, although he can tell that Tigerpaw wasn't proud of that decision.
"Ey Emuraw!" he greeted his sister through the fresh kill. He walked to the medicine den bedding for the injured, and let the plump frog plopped to the dusty ground. Finally away from the fresh kill's aroma, he took a deep sniff of the herbs. Well the smell is kinda bitter to the red sibling. He stared good-heartedly at Emberpaw and mewed, "I hope you like the gift," Redpaw quickly added, "I also hope this place is taking good care of you."

Undertaker Casper
The brown tabby trailed after her brothers, ears flattened and head down. Softpaw wasn't sure why she had tagged along even at a request, it wasn't like she brought anything for Ember. Tigerpaw had made it rather clear that she wasn't really needed and she was pretty sure that Redpaw was just being nice again. The young molly made sure to keep in the toms shadows and stayed a bit further back. She had a hard time feeling like she fit in with her siblings they made her feel self-conscious, so add that the thought that she hadn't brought anything for Emberpaw, well it was no wonder why took a seat a few tail lengths away from the siblings. Her mismatched eyes drifted from her paws to the other three and then back to her paws.

Madelaine
December 6th, 2019, 12:16 PM
[Open]

A small black apprentice with a white spot on her chest sat in the clearing. She sat there looking around the clearing at her busy clanmates. She wanted to be busy, but her mentor hadn’t come around to teach her anything yet. The small cat stood up and shook out her fur. She had never been out of the camp before.

Tinypaw stretched her legs out before padding over to the camp entrance. The molly stopped right inside the camp right near the entrance. She didn’t know if she was brave enough to go out of camp by herself. Tinypaw looked around her at all the cats.

touka
December 6th, 2019, 06:58 PM
Aquilex
"sorry i just like a challenge" he said

Aquilex
December 6th, 2019, 07:12 PM
Aquilex
"sorry i just like a challenge" he said

"I need to actually teach you how to hunt before just sending you off," Tatteredhawk said, scoffing and rolling his eyes. "The most important thing is to know how to pinpoint and track scents. Not to mention knowing which way the wind is blowing. You always want to be downwind of your prey. And-" the tom suddenly cut himself off, giving Darkpaw a steady look. "Do you even know what downwind means?"

touka
December 6th, 2019, 07:19 PM
Aquilex
"yes it means to be in the direction the wind is blowing so the mice cant sent you but you cant be sented by the mouse" he said wondering if he was correct

Aquilex
December 6th, 2019, 07:25 PM
Aquilex
"yes it means to be in the direction the wind is blowing so the mice cant sent you but you cant be sented by the mouse" he said wondering if he was correct

Tatteredhawk nodded. "Good, you have some sense. Let's start by showing you the hunter's crouch." The warrior lowered into a crouch, his belly fur just barely brushing the grass. "You want to make sure your weight is even on all four paws and your tail is straight out behind you."

Browniefire1
December 7th, 2019, 12:36 AM
GrapeGalaxy

As Morningeye left his den, Maggotmouth looked up at him with an amused expression. The sleek dark brown tom laid around the freshkill pile, tail flicking lazily. He lowered his head to take a bite of the half-eaten mouse between his paws before calling out to Morningeye,

"Good morning, sunshine! They should really change your name to Sleepyeye, huh? You look exhausted. What, were you up all night chasing your own tail or something?"

RedHead
December 7th, 2019, 09:48 AM
Casper

Strawberrythorn had parted with Kiwibounce and Snowflower upon reaching the camp, heading straight for Icestar’s den to report on the patrol. As soon as this responsibility was off of her shoulders, the better. Especially since it was Icestar she had to report to. The ginger feline would much rather talk to Crowtail than their “oh great high-and-mighty” leader. But upon entering the den, Strawberrythorn held her head up and gave a smile, blue eyes making sure to meet Icestar’s orange ones. “The dawn patrol to the Riverclan border has been completed. And I must say, it reeks of both Riverclan and Shadowclan scent, I believe Riverclan has been copying our extensive patrols.” She narrowed her eyes slightly, her smile becoming more of a grin. “I don’t believe we’ll be finding prey around there anytime soon, just so you know.”

Undertaker
December 7th, 2019, 10:16 AM
Casper
Beastspark made his way up to the leader's den, he had gotten used to the constant walks there now. He slid inside on the quiet paws, the quicker he got this done the faster he could take a nap. "Icestar, we're done with patrol, Borders were marked and nothing to report besides the increase in patrols on Riverclan's side." He meowed, muscles shifting as he stretched lightly.

RedHead
December 7th, 2019, 11:08 AM
Darkeningpaw was heading out of the apprentice's den, determined to find his mentor so he could get some training in before it go too ridiculously cold outside to do so. It was around sunhigh, which was the warmest part of the day during leaf-bare. And Darkeningpaw hated this season, he always got sniffles and his nose began to run, which the young tom hated.

Unfortunatley, keeping his head down towards the ground wasn't a good thing for him to do in the clearing, and that is what caused him to run head-first into another cat. he wasn't going very fast so it was more of a gentle bump, but he still lifted his head up, eyes narrowing as he opened his mouth to scorn the cat who'd been in his way. "Excuse you." He growled, ears flattening against his head in an agitated matter as he sized up the she-cat in front of him. He recognized her as Tinypaw, although he'd never really talked to the smaller cat.

Psycho Bandit

Browniefire1
December 7th, 2019, 04:35 PM
Heartstruck

Ah, yes. Another day of slinking around camp, avoiding his superiors and sneaking prey from the fresh-kill pile. It was grand as always, but the sting of boredom still bothered Maggotmouth. What an improvement it’d be to have someone to spend this day with - someone to slack off with, or someone to pester. Either would amuse him enough.

He stood from where he had been holed up in the corner, scanning the scene with narrowed pale eyes. It would have to be someone young enough to not know better. Someone mischievous, or lazy, or insecure, or quick to anger. His gaze finally landed on Aspenpaw, and with a twitch of his tail, Maggotmouth began to pad towards him.

Maggotmouth had never spoken with the young sand-colored tom before, but he had heard from the others of his gruffness and his tendency towards fighting. Perhaps he’d be corruptible, or at the very least fun to toy with. It wouldn’t hurt to try.

“Well, hello there!” Maggotmouth calls out, coming up to Aspenpaw. He twitches his tailtip again. “It’s.... Acornpaw, isn’t it? You look a bit bored.”

Vessel
December 7th, 2019, 04:52 PM
Browniefire1

A sandy tom with orange-yellow eyes had been sitting rigidly on the side of the clearing, minding his own business when this idiot with bad breath approached him. At first, he frowned inwardly, though of course keeping his outward face cold, then a thought struck him: I must not look tough enough if the likes of him just saunters up to me. Oh, well. I'll fix that in due time. If I can. Oh, gosh.

The corner of his mouth twitched into a snarl. Is he implying that I'm lazy? Tch. "On the contrary, Maggotbreath, I am watching over my clan." Aspenpaw hadn't even looked at Maggotmouth and acting far too disdainful to correct him on the name. Besides, it will be funny when he calls me the wrong name in front of someone else who knows the real one.

He then closed and tensed his jaw, clearly indicating that he was unwilling to speak any more than that.

Browniefire1
December 7th, 2019, 05:03 PM
Heartstruck

“Oh, Maggotbreath. Good one. You know, Icestar was considering that one for me,” Maggotmouth responded candidly, sitting down beside Aspenpaw. His tail swayed behind him, betraying impish excitement. What fun to rile up! And it wasn’t even hard. Perhaps I’ve found my new best friend.

The dark brown tom leans in slightly, trying to edge his way into the apprentice’s periphery vision. “And I have to say, Acornpaw, you are doing an absolute splendid job of it. I mean, really. If I were in your position, I’d already be asleep. You’re really on your way to becoming a great warrior. But,” he paused then, tilting his head with a look of faux innocence, “It must be at least a tiny bit boring, though. Just staring out, knowing nothing will happen... don’t you wonder what’s going on outside of here?”

touka
December 7th, 2019, 05:44 PM
Aquilex
he does what tatteredhawk says going into a crouch body just barely touching the ground and hit tail lowered but straight,"is this right" darkpaw said

pidgeon
December 7th, 2019, 05:59 PM
https://i.imgur.com/sQszdYC.png
This meeting is about part two of this official ShadowClan plot!

Icestar leapt up onto her usual place on the highbranch, feeling confident and proud. Her chat with Flintstar had gone over marvelously, and she was sure that her clan was ready for their next step towards greatness. They had all trained hard, and today, she would announce her newest plans.

But first, ceremonies.

"May all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here beneath the Highbranch for a clan meeting!"

[Cats receiving ceremonies: The Cannibal ; ponyapan ; Lilyfur2 ]

lio
December 7th, 2019, 06:10 PM
Sootmask stepped from the side of the camp, her pawsteps unsure. Had Icestar found out that she was Chillylight's sister? Was she going to be exiled? No, she hadn't done anything wrong. This must be something else, it had to be. She sat beneath the Highbranch and stared up at Icestar with her lips pulled into a thin line. Her eyes reflected uncertainty, her heart pounding in her chest. With a quick shuffling of her paws, Sootmask shoved all of her nervous thoughts to the back of her mind, deciding to focus on Icestar's words before she jumped to conclusions.

Doom
December 7th, 2019, 06:27 PM
Bearpaw emerged from his den, ears perking up at Icestar's familiar call. The loud molly was calling yet another meeting, and the fluffy medicine cat was more than ready to hear it. Hopefully, something a little less depressing will be announced. Losing his first patient and hearing about the recent exile has really crushed his spirits lately. He still hasn't heard from Shadestripe, so things for him in ShadowClan had been going awfully slow. It was odd how he still hasn't received any proper training. Hm. I might as well be a deadweight prisoner at this point. Bearpaw thought, flicking an ear in annoyance. Perhaps he should get out of the den more and learn things himself, rather than wait for that weirdo-raccoon to train him.

Taking a seat below the Highbranch, Bearpaw craned his head to look up at Icestar, then waited for the meeting to proceed.

pidgeon
December 7th, 2019, 06:34 PM
Undertaker Moonraven Dirtfur

"You guys came to visit me!" Emberpaw purred happily when all her siblings entered the medicine den. She curled up against her brother as he came to join her, enjoying the comfort of having her littermates so close again. It was like they were back in the nursery again, and made her feel a bit nostalgic.
"Thank you!" She squeaked when Redpaw brought her the frog. It was cold and frozen due to the time of year, but she didn't mind at all. It tasted even better due to it having been a gift from her sibling. "It's been...interesting being stuck in here, to say the least. Shadestripe is kind of scary." She had looked around before she spoke those words, to make sure the medicine cat wasn't anywhere within hearing distance.

nykyrian
December 7th, 2019, 07:01 PM
Mottledsong came out from the warriors den stretching her sore muscles and settled down beneath the highbranch grooming herself as she waited

tye
December 7th, 2019, 07:25 PM
The grey tabby emerged out from her den to join the crowding cats and sat away in the back farthest away from eye-sight view. She wasn't sure how to feel about anything. Whom she looked up to was executed for murder and the fight with those rogues, killing one of them in cold blood is still fresh in her mind. It was confusing. Should she feel sad? Happy? Her yellow, blank eyes fluttered up to meet her leader's fierce gaze.
Hate?

Browniefire1
December 7th, 2019, 07:33 PM
Having spent the day avoiding work and lazing about as usual, Maggotmouth finally slinks out of his hiding spot at the sound of Shadowclan’s leader call for a meeting. She looks pleased about something, for sure, he internally mused to himself, swaying through the crowd of his clanmates. He turned to a few of them, asking an open question to anyone that cared to listen. “Icestar seems like she’s in a good mood. That’s a first, isn’t it?” He chuckled to himself and began to groom, keeping one ear perked up to the highbranch.

[open]

BEAR.
December 7th, 2019, 07:39 PM
Falconkit had been frustrated by the blindness of the Clan since the last meeting, but he attended this one out of tradition.

Perhaps Icestar would make a fool of herself again with her She-Catly Emotions controlling her.

GrapeGalaxy
December 7th, 2019, 08:07 PM
Browniefire1

Morningeye stared at the tom with a begrudging frown. "I couldn't sleep much. That's all."

Browniefire1
December 7th, 2019, 08:23 PM
GrapeGalaxy

Maggotmouth flicked his tail, an amused look dancing in his pale eyes. Giving him even an ounce of information was always a mistake. He stood and stretched for a moment before padding over to Morningeye, leaving his meal behind.

“Oh? Why’s that? Is something ailing you, friend?”

sunflowers.
December 7th, 2019, 09:09 PM
Lilyfur2
Cascadespirit sat, gazing up at Icestar. He hadn't seen Kiwibounce in ages. Was she okay? He shook out his fur. He hoped she was.

Starfall
December 7th, 2019, 10:00 PM
Cardinalpaw slunk forwards, ears perked as he looked up at the leader. So far she'd been taking back everything Windystar had lost...plus some. Maybe it was time Riverclan handed over their crown as Shadowclan was deemed the new stronger clan of the forest.

GrapeGalaxy
December 8th, 2019, 12:03 AM
Browniefire1

The white tabby straightened his posture while puffing out his neck. "N-Nothing." He hisses, averting eye contact with Maggotmouth.

Browniefire1
December 8th, 2019, 12:21 AM
GrapeGalaxy

Now he couldn’t possibly resist toying with this poor, worn out tabby. Maggotmouth chuckles softly while moving into Morningeye’s line of sight, trying to force him to make eye contact.

“Oh, please. If it were truly nothing, you wouldn’t make such a fuss. Come on now, Sleepyeye. I’m your clanmate. A fellow warrior. It reflects poorly on all of Shadowclan if you can’t even confide in one of your own. You can tell me. Maybe I could help. What is it?”

Moonraven
December 8th, 2019, 12:39 AM
Dawnstripe pushed her way through the crowd of cats to sit near the front as she hears her mother call for a clan meeting. The last one had been rather interesting with the death of a traitor, she was hoping this one was just as interesting. The she-cat made sure to keep as far away from a certain gray pelted molly as possible. Her paws hurt and her body was unusually sore, she shook off her exhaustion and focused on her mother.

GrapeGalaxy
December 8th, 2019, 12:55 AM
Browniefire1

Every word Maggotmouth had spoke continued to boil his anger further. Morningeye knew the brown tom wasn't going to leave him alone no matter how hard he tried. "You better keep it a secret then."

Moon Lily
December 8th, 2019, 07:54 AM
Lilyfur2
Cascadespirit sat, gazing up at Icestar. He hadn't seen Kiwibounce in ages. Was she okay? He shook out his fur. He hoped she was.

Nebby Casper

Kiwibounce bounded out of the warrior den, proceeding to sit next to Cascadespirit. She nudged him playfully, a smile written all over her face.
"How's Icestar's feeling?" She asked, noticing his gaze. She smirked, happy to see him again. She hadn't seen him in quite a while, which made her feel almost guilty.

Aquilex
December 8th, 2019, 08:04 AM
Aquilex
he does what tatteredhawk says going into a crouch body just barely touching the ground and hit tail lowered but straight,"is this right" darkpaw said

The massive calico tom circled around his apprentice for a moment, examining his form with his stoic yellow eyes. "Lower your haunches a bit," he said finally. "You're putting extra weight on your forepaws."

sunflowers.
December 8th, 2019, 08:45 AM
Nebby Casper

Kiwibounce bounded out of the warrior den, proceeding to sit next to Cascadespirit. She nudged him playfully, a smile written all over her face.
"How's Icestar's feeling?" She asked, noticing his gaze. She smirked, happy to see him again. She hadn't seen him in quite a while, which made her feel almost guilty.

Lilyfur2
Cascadespirit shrugged, seeing Kiwibounce. "I'm not too sure. I have been on loads of patrols. Maybe we can hunt later?" He felt guilty about not being around her as much. Plus, he wanted to ask her something. Something important.

marshy
December 8th, 2019, 08:48 AM
ponyapan
(This will be Before Foxleaf broke his leg.)

Foxleaf padded over to the gathering of cats. "I wonder what Icestar has to say today." He thought. He was hoping it wasn't another exile turned into execution. He looked around before sitting down and waiting for Icestar to start speaking. He was hoping there was good news today, and no bad news. He waiting patiently for Icestar to star.

RedHead
December 8th, 2019, 09:02 AM
Darkeningpaw exited the apprentice’s den at Icestar’s call, glancing across the gathering cats before he spotted a familiar ginger pelt. The young tom hadn’t talked to his brother in a while, but he supposed sitting by him wouldn’t be a terrible idea. They were the only two left of their family, and Darkeningpaw did care about that. So he padded over and sat himself by Cardinalpaw, green eyes staying focused up on the leader.
( Starfall )

——

Wolfglare made his way over to the highbranch, icy eyes narrowed as he looked up at Icestar, eager to see what this new meeting would entail. He looked around for a moment to see which other cats he could spot, eyes grazing over Dawnstripe for a moment, before he continued on to see if he could spot any of Icestar’s other “trusted warriors.”
He didn’t, but his search was cut short as a ginger she-cat cane and sat next to him, her blue eyes focusing up on their leader. He recognized her as Strawberrythorn, and gave a roll of his eyes when she glanced his way and winked. What a nuisance. She simply snickered and returned to focusing on Icestar, tail curling neatly around her paws.

Browniefire1
December 8th, 2019, 10:29 AM
GrapeGalaxy

“Of course I will,” he responds, a low purr in his voice that’s like he’s fighting back a laugh. He bumps his shoulder lightly into Morningeye’s as an attempt at camaraderie. “Again, I’m your clanmate. If we can die in battle for the same cause, surely you can confide in me.”

touka
December 8th, 2019, 11:20 AM
Aquilex
he lowers his haunches feeling a bit of weight lift off his forepaws, he looks at his mentor hoping hes doing the stance right

Browniefire1
December 8th, 2019, 02:07 PM
vermin

Maggotmouth ceased grooming as he saw a familiar face in his peripheral vision. He stood and craned his neck, trying to catch another glimpse of the cat through the crowd. After a moment of searching - there she was. He padded over, weaving through the others towards Grizzlypaw. Upon reaching her, he bumped his shoulder into hers affectionately.

“Well, if it isn’t my favorite kit. Don’t worry, I’m sure Icestar will announce your apprentice ceremony soon, don’t you fret,” he joked, twitching his whiskers mischievously.