Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by otter
Today 02:20 PM
WindClan Resources
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 02:13 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by squidz
Today 02:00 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 01:58 PM
[F] Doedapple Finder..
Last post by Hana
Today 01:46 PM

Old August 3rd, 2023, 11:38 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Clans Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light000 View Post
Swiftkit randomly yowled

(Activity post)
Rateye cast a small glare to SwiftKit. That really hurt his ears."Seriously..? You yowl when I'm beside you?" He mewed.
Old August 3rd, 2023, 01:16 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk_Cradle_Ruler View Post
Rateye cast a small glare to SwiftKit. That really hurt his ears."Seriously..? You yowl when I'm beside you?" He mewed.
Swiftkit stared at Rateye. ''Sorry'' He mewed, kind of scared.

Purrks
Mintpaw - Mind Reader [Active]

I'm a proud Reality Shifter, and I made a thread in general board for it. Reality Shifters United
Old August 3rd, 2023, 01:24 PM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light000 View Post
Swiftkit stared at Rateye. ''Sorry'' He mewed, kind of scared.
"It's fine. I was simply startled." Rateye purred.
Old August 3rd, 2023, 07:31 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Morningpaw had tucked herself away in a shadowy corner of camp, tightly loafed with her fluffy tail curled oh-so neatly around her. She always came here to be alone with her thoughts, as it felt more private than the apprentice den, being secluded by ferns and other plants she didn't recognize. Though if a keen eye was watching, and the sun hit was angled just right, her white-and-blue colored fur could still be seen through the cracks of the undergrowth.

Today she he felt...uneasy. Foreign inside her own body. Like something about her was wrong, but she couldn't quite put her paw on it, and the feeling lingered everyday. She fidgeted in her loaf, tightening it to where her face was tucked under her tail now, hoping to look smaller and unnoticeable to her busy Clanmates. Her eyes stung with the urge to cry, but she held back the tears, sniffling. She didn't couldn't cry over nothing, that would be ridiculous...right?

Last edited by Doom; August 3rd, 2023 at 07:40 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2023, 07:44 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by worm View Post

Morningpaw had tucked herself away in a shadowy secluded corner of camp, tightly loafed with her fluffy tail curled oh-so neatly around her. Her ears drooped as she released a quiet forlorn sigh. She felt like...something about her felt wrong. Like something was off, but she couldn't quite put her paw on it. She fidgeted in her loaf, tightening it to where her face was tucked under her tail now, hoping to look smaller and unnoticeable to her busy Clanmates. Her eyes stung with the urge to cry, but she held back the tears. She didn't couldn't cry over nothing, that would be ridiculous...
Sunleap was sitting in the clering when he noticed Morningpaw. She looked sad. Wondering if she was okay, the yellow tom walked over, sitting next to her. Sunleap said Morningpaw are you okay?Concern was in the yellow tom's voice.
Old August 3rd, 2023, 08:30 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

v-Cracklepaw-v
(71/100)
-----
Did life always have to always be so dull?
Couldn't something interesting happen in Thunderclan for once? I mean sure, there was the sinkholes, which was pretty lame... Then there was the battle with Shadowclan, which again proved to be lame! No one even died! What was the point of fighting if you didn't kill anyone? Exactly! There was NO point! Ugh! Just thinking back made his blood boil... If he had the chance to kill that slimy Shadowclan apprentice, he would've! Damn coward escaped before he had a chance to rip his throat out!

Hmm, anyway... What was he just thinking about? Oh, right! He was just remembering how bored he was! Time to fix that! Now.... What to do.... OH, HE COULD BOTHER SOMEONE! Yeah!! That was brilliant! Sometimes his own intellagince surprised him! Cackling to himself, Cracklepaw looked for a victim. It couldn't just be any victim.. Oh no, it had to be someone who was weak and pathetic... Someone who was drowning in self loathing... Someone like....MORNINGPAW! Yessss, perfect! Grinning from ear to ear, he began his approach.

Long legs closing the distance, the off-white apprentice searched for something to make this encounter all the better. Seeing a sturdy rock that was a bit smaller than his large paws, he scooped it up and decided to invite the other apprentice to a totally-wholesome-and-family-friendly game of rock toss! Whoever got clobbered in the head first, lost! How exciting! Now only three tails-lengths away from Morningpaw, he reared his front leg back and aimed to toss it at the mollies head. Giving only a second to call out a warning, Cracklepaw grinned as the stone flew towards the other. " HEY, DUMB ASS! THINK FAST!!"

// @worm \\

" Death is not mercurial. It's patient... unlike life."
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Aries, Isa, Pheas, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old August 4th, 2023, 02:31 AM

Clans Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafí View Post

v-Cracklepaw-v
(71/100)
-----
Did life always have to always be so dull?
Couldn't something interesting happen in Thunderclan for once? I mean sure, there was the sinkholes, which was pretty lame... Then there was the battle with Shadowclan, which again proved to be lame! No one even died! What was the point of fighting if you didn't kill anyone? Exactly! There was NO point! Ugh! Just thinking back made his blood boil... If he had the chance to kill that slimy Shadowclan apprentice, he would've! Damn coward escaped before he had a chance to rip his throat out!

Hmm, anyway... What was he just thinking about? Oh, right! He was just remembering how bored he was! Time to fix that! Now.... What to do.... OH, HE COULD BOTHER SOMEONE! Yeah!! That was brilliant! Sometimes his own intellagince surprised him! Cackling to himself, Cracklepaw looked for a victim. It couldn't just be any victim.. Oh no, it had to be someone who was weak and pathetic... Someone who was drowning in self loathing... Someone like....MORNINGPAW! Yessss, perfect! Grinning from ear to ear, he began his approach.

Long legs closing the distance, the off-white apprentice searched for something to make this encounter all the better. Seeing a sturdy rock that was a bit smaller than his large paws, he scooped it up and decided to invite the other apprentice to a totally-wholesome-and-family-friendly game of rock toss! Whoever got clobbered in the head first, lost! How exciting! Now only three tails-lengths away from Morningpaw, he reared his front leg back and aimed to toss it at the mollies head. Giving only a second to call out a warning, Cracklepaw grinned as the stone flew towards the other. " HEY, DUMB ASS! THINK FAST!!"

// @worm \\
Unfortunately the aim wasn't perfect and the stone instead hit Rateye in the side. He turned slowly to look at Cracklepaw before hitting the stone back so hard it left a crater where it landed. "Don't. Even. Think about it." Rateye appeared to be in a stressed mood. He had heard of a loner killing kits.
Old August 4th, 2023, 06:14 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Lillyfang

Perks: N/A
Hashtags:[ #Lillyfang #Water ]
Mention(s): [ @Dino ]

Lillyfang stood up she hasn't made contact with anyone in days. She yawned and walked out of the warriors den into the camp. She spotted many cats hanging out she ignored them. It's much better to be alone. she thought. She finally found a perfect place to sit but there's were already cats she hissed. "Leave or I will give you the worst wounds. That makes you not forget me!" The cats got up and ran away. So she settled down and got comfortable.
Old August 4th, 2023, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_ View Post
Lillyfang

Perks: N/A
Hashtags:[ #Lillyfang #Water ]
Mention(s): [ @Dino ]

Lillyfang stood up she hasn't made contact with anyone in days. She yawned and walked out of the warriors den into the camp. She spotted many cats hanging out she ignored them. It's much better to be alone. she thought. She finally found a perfect place to sit but there's were already cats she hissed. "Leave or I will give you the worst wounds. That makes you not forget me!" The cats got up and ran away. So she settled down and got comfortable.
Rateye poked his head around the corner, and he had a small mouse in his mouth. "Hi Lillyfang."
Old August 4th, 2023, 08:32 AM

My Mood: Bored

Sunsetslash- A large red and black tom with green eyes
[ #Water ]
Sunsetslash sat on a rock nervous about something and he then goes to his favorite spot in the clearing but 5 cats were in his spot so he asked very politely and clearly nervous "Could you please m-move? your in my favorite spot.. but its fine if you don't move I'll just find somewhere else....'' then the 5 cats hissed out "We arent moving now leave before we do something drastic... Sunsetslash then went back to the rock that he was clearly uncomfortable on then he fell off the rock when a cat walked up to him since he wasn't used to talking to anyone ever that much anymore

[Open]

Last edited by SunsetWhisker; August 4th, 2023 at 08:32 AM.