Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old March 18th, 2023, 01:31 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default write our stories

ROLEPLAY FINDER AS WELL AS A CHARACTER FINDER !!

I’ve made many finders in my time on wco, so here we go again! I’ve narrowed my characters down to two which I will (hopefully) spend all of my time and attention on! As Rabbitchatter is pre-existing and very well loved by myself he needs slightly less, Singepaw however is new! So I’ve chucked down some things either of them might need/want (:

Singepaw of shadowclan
- The guarder of his heart and motives

Mentor - Perhaps most important to Singe at the moment, he needs a mentor. Based on his history and personality Singe thrives off of the praise of others and will do pretty much anything to be reaffirmed in the eyes of his mentor. He will adopt their characteristics and loyalties as well as worldviews. I can see this going one of two ways, Singe get assigned a very loyal shadowclan warrior as a mentor. One who aligns themselves with Dawnstar or who aligns themselves with the more “violent and brutalistic” type where singe in turn begins to adopt these habits and traits.
Sibling - If you read up on Singes history (outlines on his character page linked above) you’ll know the kind of family he comes from. I am looking for a very active character to play his biological sibling! I intend on having them interact throughout their entire apprenticeship and maintain good friendship as they age. However I’m not opposed to the idea of them going through waves of comparison sparked by their parents.
Parents - Also mentioned in his history is a brief insight about what his parents are like and what I’m looking for in them! Few requirements aside from fitting the perfectionist family trope.
Love interests - I am a sucker for intense plots and am more than happy to work with whatever you come up with! I see lots of potential for long term relationship where Singe and this character go through lots of ups and downs together. Eventually I want to see singe become a family man and settles down. So that would be my only premise is that there is a want for kits and a family at some point. He won’t do super well with someone who is very shy/gentle/quiet as he won’t take interest. I would be curious to see how he’d interact with someone who he sees as competition (:<

Rabbitchatter of thunderclan
- the father to the fatherless

Some friends - Good old rabbit, if you know anything about him, is no stranger to literally anybody. He makes it a goal to befriend those he sees as outcasts. However I’d love to get him some really good friendships, one where they often interact and rely on each other for comfort and support.
Love interests - im going to be soooo picky on this because I struggle seeing rabbit settle down. As much as he definitely wants too, however if there’s a plot that really tickles my fancy that you can come up with? Go for it! I’m happy to at least entertain the idea.
Adopted sister plot - I have this very undefined idea where Rabbit practically takes in a pregnant queen who joins thunderclan. As someone who also transitioned from loner life into clan life he will take great care over her and her health. Once her kittens are born he becomes a very defensive and caring figure in their lives. He sees them as his little nieces and nephews. This plot could go anywhere! I’d love to see any other ideas (:

That’s it for now! This will also double as a roleplay finder, so if nothing up there fancies you? Please go ahead and apply just for interactions!

name
for who
site
plot idea
@wren

name
for who
plot idea
@wren

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 18th, 2023, 02:36 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: write our stories

name: dovefluff
for who: rabbit
plot idea: the adopted sister idea? it just fits since dove joined thc a month ago from shadowclan, and could use a brother figure to help her out if not, maybe they could be friends? @wren
Old March 18th, 2023, 11:11 AM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
name: dovefluff
for who: rabbit
plot idea: the adopted sister idea? it just fits since dove joined thc a month ago from shadowclan, and could use a brother figure to help her out if not, maybe they could be friends? @wren
What a cute name o:
Absolutely! Does she ever see herself having kits? If not I’m still totally down for this idea as I can see Rabbitchatter still being super protective of her.

Definitely plot potential as the tensions with shc/thc rise (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faline View Post
name : Dawnglare
for who: singepaw!!!
plot idea : ( applying for the mentor ) I think the two could have a strained relationship, maybe?
@wren
Yeah yeah yeah!! I love what I’m seeing (:
I’ll pop singe down into the allegiances. Do you have time for a territory tour or some kind of introduction?

François Lelord

Old March 18th, 2023, 11:30 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

What a cute name o:
Absolutely! Does she ever see herself having kits? If not I’m still totally down for this idea as I can see Rabbitchatter still being super protective of her.

Definitely plot potential as the tensions with shc/thc rise (:

Omg tysm dove is actually pregnant and her kids are due in the next few days as I try to scrape together the motivation to write a birthing post, but maybe they could interact before her due date?

Aaa I'm super excited
Old March 18th, 2023, 11:56 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

singepaw seems like a really neat character! can i toss up my shadowclan cat autumnkit as a friend, or maybe a future love interest...? the age difference isn't that big, by the way, since autumn is five moons by now.

name: autumnkit
for who: singepaw!
plot idea: i'm not sure yet, but i think their personalities would bounce off of eachother well. autumn would try to get singepaw to loosen up in his own dumb ways, but would genuinely worry for him and his closed-off nature... and singepaw could keep autumnkit in line lmao. maybe they can have a sort of lighthearted rivalry. i'll add more later if i think of it!
p.s. autumnkit doesn't talk, but can speak in a rough and really quiet voice if he needs to... he just doesn't usually. if him and singepaw get close enough, he'd start talking to him if it's important. (like if a heartfelt scene.)
@wren
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; March 18th, 2023 at 12:02 PM.
Old March 18th, 2023, 01:11 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Happy

name - Swanpaw
for who - Singepaw
plot idea - future love interest; they both have very competitive natures and Swanpaw is also quite family-orientated. She loves to be around people even if their not her family breaking down their walls, although she believes she cursed with never being able to make someone stay.
@wren
Old March 18th, 2023, 05:19 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post

Omg tysm dove is actually pregnant and her kids are due in the next few days as I try to scrape together the motivation to write a birthing post, but maybe they could interact before her due date?

Aaa I'm super excited

Oh my word! That’s so quick!
Yes let’s get their interactions started as soon as we can just so there’s an established relationship. If you need some time that’s ok too! Let me know what you feel like doing (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeebles View Post
singepaw seems like a really neat character! can i toss up my shadowclan cat autumnkit as a friend, or maybe a future love interest...? the age difference isn't that big, by the way, since autumn is five moons by now.

name: autumnkit
for who: singepaw!
plot idea: i'm not sure yet, but i think their personalities would bounce off of eachother well. autumn would try to get singepaw to loosen up in his own dumb ways, but would genuinely worry for him and his closed-off nature... and singepaw could keep autumnkit in line lmao. maybe they can have a sort of lighthearted rivalry. i'll add more later if i think of it!
p.s. autumnkit doesn't talk, but can speak in a rough and really quiet voice if he needs to... he just doesn't usually. if him and singepaw get close enough, he'd start talking to him if it's important. (like if a heartfelt scene.)
@wren
Yeah!
I can see this working out. I also totally see their personalities crashing a bit and having some tense plot moments but also coming back to each other lots! I’d love to see how their interactions influence their experiences with each other and develop this kind of plot on a case by case base!

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipity. View Post
name - Swanpaw
for who - Singepaw
plot idea - future love interest; they both have very competitive natures and Swanpaw is also quite family-orientated. She loves to be around people even if their not her family breaking down their walls, although she believes she cursed with never being able to make someone stay.
@wren
Oooooh!!! I love the idea of some competition between them.
I see singe defiantly being threatened by that but also encouraged by the challenge. I’d love to see them interact! Do you have time for a roleplay?

François Lelord

Old March 18th, 2023, 05:44 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

Yeah!
I can see this working out. I also totally see their personalities crashing a bit and having some tense plot moments but also coming back to each other lots! I’d love to see how their interactions influence their experiences with each other and develop this kind of plot on a case by case base!
message me when your wanna rp them! ^_^ or maybe I'll get to you first lol
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Old March 18th, 2023, 09:14 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Happy

I'm free for a roleplay anytime just drop a mention whenever and I'll respond as quick as I can!

Last edited by serendipity.; March 20th, 2023 at 04:10 PM.
Old March 18th, 2023, 10:35 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Asleep

[ @wren ] perhaps buzzflight for a friend/positive interaction? bio linked in sig.

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder

Last edited by ophelia; March 18th, 2023 at 10:36 PM.