PDA

View Full Version : The Asylum

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

:blue:
December 16th, 2016, 04:56 PM
LE MAGIC OF IMGUR-BUT ERMERGAWD YASSSS

Rees watched quietly, not saying anything about Jenny pointing in the wrong direction, though Rey was trying not to scream, THAT WAS THE WRONG DIRECTION his eye twitched, and Rees simply ignored him, while Rennet flinched away, covering her ear, My eardrums are bleeding... she muttered, one of her red eyes open, though the other was closed, her ears still ringing

Renna stared at the monitor, shivering as she felt a creepy familiarity, though it was definitely not Rennet in control, she had forgotten about realizing it was a boy's body, crossing her arms, until she heard yelling, flinching behind her, she saw the half open door, and slipped in, her mouth half open as she stared at her genderbend, though Rey hadn't noticed her yet, though Rennet glanced behind her, a creepy smirk on her face, before she looked at the screen again

(( SIlverheart_the_Warrior ))
(( Holey Bajeez, Renna means 'To be born again' it's amazing XD ))
(( That moment when you want to Roleplay BethanyFrye but it doesn't fit in at all with your characters XD ))

December 17th, 2016, 02:07 AM
(( Boop-De-Bop ))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 19th, 2016, 06:16 AM
LE MAGIC OF IMGUR-BUT ERMERGAWD YASSSS

Rees watched quietly, not saying anything about Jenny pointing in the wrong direction, though Rey was trying not to scream, THAT WAS THE WRONG DIRECTION his eye twitched, and Rees simply ignored him, while Rennet flinched away, covering her ear, My eardrums are bleeding... she muttered, one of her red eyes open, though the other was closed, her ears still ringing

Renna stared at the monitor, shivering as she felt a creepy familiarity, though it was definitely not Rennet in control, she had forgotten about realizing it was a boy's body, crossing her arms, until she heard yelling, flinching behind her, she saw the half open door, and slipped in, her mouth half open as she stared at her genderbend, though Rey hadn't noticed her yet, though Rennet glanced behind her, a creepy smirk on her face, before she looked at the screen again

(( Holey Bajeez, Renna means 'To be born again' it's amazing XD ))
(( That moment when you want to Roleplay BethanyFrye but it doesn't fit in at all with your characters XD ))
XD

Jenny stood still for an moment,trying to find out how she knew that creeper guy.

December 19th, 2016, 06:31 AM
Renna and Rennet were quiet, both girls watching the screen, E-Explain...please... Renna finally stammered, None of us even know, Rennet responded simply, I want to escape Renna muttered under her breath, Rey blinked at her, There's a murderer out there you know, he said, wide-eyed, Shadows, Renna responded, W-Wha- Rey was cut off by Rennet, That's a freaking great idea! she almost screamed, a smile on her face, the girls blinked at each other, We're going to be in the same body, aren't we... the sighed in unison, before disappearing, appearing next to Rees, though they were shadows, and one person, Renna in control, her long black hair brushing against her back as she floated there, You wanna find Toast? Rennet asked simply, and Renna blinked, E-Er...not yet... she muttered, Well, see ya then Rennet smirked, separating herself from Renna, before she ran after Toast, quiet, she followed the trail she assumed he would take, leaving Renna standing there, wide-eyed, staring at Rees, who glanced up at her, but gave no other noice to the girl, it was obvious he was trying not to laugh, watching the ground more than he was watching Jenny

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 19th, 2016, 06:35 AM
Renna and Rennet were quiet, both girls watching the screen, E-Explain...please... Renna finally stammered, None of us even know, Rennet responded simply, I want to escape Renna muttered under her breath, Rey blinked at her, There's a murderer out there you know, he said, wide-eyed, Shadows, Renna responded, W-Wha- Rey was cut off by Rennet, That's a freaking great idea! she almost screamed, a smile on her face, the girls blinked at each other, We're going to be in the same body, aren't we... the sighed in unison, before disappearing, appearing next to Rees, though they were shadows, and one person, Renna in control, her long black hair brushing against her back as she floated there, You wanna find Toast? Rennet asked simply, and Renna blinked, E-Er...not yet... she muttered, Well, see ya then Rennet smirked, separating herself from Renna, before she ran after Toast, quiet, she followed the trail she assumed he would take, leaving Renna standing there, wide-eyed, staring at Rees, who glanced up at her, but gave no other notice to the girl, it was obvious he was trying not to laugh, watching the ground more than he was watching Jenny
Jenny turned back into room,to see Rees laughing at the ground."Weirdo...." She muttered,walking off.She didn't actually know what to do.

December 19th, 2016, 06:41 AM
"T-Toast?" Rennet's voice was echoey and faint, but maybe he had heard her, following the way she would think he would go, her black hair wavering behind her as she floated

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 19th, 2016, 06:43 AM
"T-Toast?" Rennet's voice was echoey and faint, but maybe he had heard her, following the way she would think he would go, her black hair wavering behind her as she floated
Toast turned around,looking for where the voice came from.

December 19th, 2016, 07:35 AM
"Right here," Rennet hissed, becoming a more Ghost-like figure, you could see her now, though she was still floating, and slightly invisible, her eyes narrowed as she looked at Toast

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 19th, 2016, 07:41 AM
"Right here," Rennet hissed, becoming a more Ghost-like figure, you could see her now, though she was still floating, and slightly invisible, her eyes narrowed as she looked at Toast
"Wut?" Oh..there" Toast said,turning to her.

December 19th, 2016, 07:49 AM
"Yes, Hello," Rennet muttered, trying not to roll her eyes, her arms at her side as she looked at Toast, her short hair brushing against her neck as she looked at him, glancing around the area they were in, it was all the same, except the few patients and doctors she recognized from spending time with Renna were the opposite gender, and that almost made her grimance, floating over to Toast, even in height with him for once, but that was only because she was floating, her face a blank slate, though you could see a small glare hidden in her eyes

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 19th, 2016, 07:55 AM
"Yes, Hello," Rennet muttered, trying not to roll her eyes, her arms at her side as she looked at Toast, her short hair brushing against her neck as she looked at him, glancing around the area they were in, it was all the same, except the few patients and doctors she recognized from spending time with Renna were the opposite gender, and that almost made her grimance, floating over to Toast, even in height with him for once, but that was only because she was floating, her face a blank slate, though you could see a small glare hidden in her eyes
Toast sat down,slightly bored,thinking about how they could fix this.

Hey Luc,should I get Johnny Ghost back?

December 19th, 2016, 07:57 AM
That'd be cool ^_^

Rennet was quiet, "You did notice they weren't just genderbent, right?" She blinked, looking down at him, her red eyes calm for once, biting her lip as she looked around

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 19th, 2016, 08:00 AM
That'd be cool ^_^

Rennet was quiet, "You did notice they weren't just genderbent, right?" She blinked, looking down at him, her red eyes calm for once, biting her lip as she looked around
"Well He-....She was doing what looked to be you're job.."Toast said,absently.

December 19th, 2016, 08:26 AM
"Yup," Rennet said, "It's more like Renna's job, but whatever," she muttered under her breath, before letting out a sigh, "And Renna and I were in the cell, just...genderbent..." she added, crossing her arms, she still felt awkward, the only thing was that Jenny would probably be awkward about all of this once she understood it, just like Renna, rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly, shrugging

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 19th, 2016, 02:24 PM
"Yup," Rennet said, "It's more like Renna's job, but whatever," she muttered under her breath, before letting out a sigh, "And Renna and I were in the cell, just...genderbent..." she added, crossing her arms, she still felt awkward, the only thing was that Jenny would probably be awkward about all of this once she understood it, just like Renna, rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly, shrugging
Toast just stood there awkwardly."So can we ..fix it or is this permanent?"He asked,eventually.

December 19th, 2016, 02:57 PM
Rennet shrugged, "Donno," she said simply, "Though Renna and I are still here, even if we're ghost-like...things..." she added, "Ghosts, in other words" she muttered under her breath, "Ghost's genderbend still seems to remember you...in a way..." she muttered, "She didn't point the guards in the same direction as you went in," she explained, just as Renna materialized next to Rennet, the girl shaken up, and slightly confused, the two girls floating to each other nearly looking like twins, Rennet just looked like she was the more evil/gothic of the two, with her red eyes, her hands pulled behind her back, Renna shaky as she tried to get used to floating and materializing, the two now quiet, though Rennet was obviously thinking about how to change the current state they were in

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 05:47 AM
Rennet shrugged, "Donno," she said simply, "Though Renna and I are still here, even if we're ghost-like...things..." she added, "Ghosts, in other words" she muttered under her breath, "Ghost's genderbend still seems to remember you...in a way..." she muttered, "She didn't point the guards in the same direction as you went in," she explained, just as Renna materialized next to Rennet, the girl shaken up, and slightly confused, the two girls floating to each other nearly looking like twins, Rennet just looked like she was the more evil/gothic of the two, with her red eyes, her hands pulled behind her back, Renna shaky as she tried to get used to floating and materializing, the two now quiet, though Rennet was obviously thinking about how to change the current state they were in

Toast continued thinking for a bit, before saying ,"We have to make it crash again I suppose."He looked thoughtful for a moment,deciding on how they would do that.

December 20th, 2016, 05:54 AM
Renna stifled a groan, while Rennet grimanced, "You sure that's the best way...?" Rennet muttered, both girls hated the reset, when everything got laggy, they hated how they felt, "For all we know we could still be in this place, and you would be a girl this time," Renna pointed out, biting her lip, the two now quiet, as the crashing might be a good idea, but anything could go wrong in the process

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 05:58 AM
Renna stifled a groan, while Rennet grimanced, "You sure that's the best way...?" Rennet muttered, both girls hated the reset, when everything got laggy, they hated how they felt, "For all we know we could still be in this place, and you would be a girl this time," Renna pointed out, biting her lip, the two now quiet, as the crashing might be a good idea, but anything could go wrong in the process
"Too manly." He said plainly,still thinking.

December 20th, 2016, 06:05 AM
That was the most idiotic thing I've heard all day... Rennet sighed in her head, glancing over at Renna, who shrugged, I have to agree with you there, she tried to smile, but her face wouldn't change, Olive-green orbs watching Toast, still biting her lip, even though it was starting to bleed, her brain not registering the pain, as she was too focused on the fact that the game would be crashing soon, the two Ghost-like girls glancing at each other, a small scowl on Rennet's face, though Renna's remained a blank slate

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 06:12 AM
That was the most idiotic thing I've heard all day... Rennet sighed in her head, glancing over at Renna, who shrugged, I have to agree with you there, she tried to smile, but her face wouldn't change, Olive-green orbs watching Toast, still biting her lip, even though it was starting to bleed, her brain not registering the pain, as she was too focused on the fact that the game would be crashing soon, the two Ghost-like girls glancing at each other, a small scowl on Rennet's face, though Renna's remained a blank slate
"Peanut butter."Toast said suddenly,and pulled a peanut butter jar from somewhere.

December 20th, 2016, 06:20 AM
"What...?" The two girls asked the same question in unison, Rennet's eyes wide, while Renna just looked plain confused, the two girls glancing at each other, Renna's lip still bleeding, a little more intensely now, a bright red streak down her lip, Rennet crossing her arms, "H-How...?" You could hear a tinge of a British accent in Renna's voice, that she usually masked somehow, but now you could almost hear it clearly, her eyes wide

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 06:25 AM
"What...?" The two girls asked the same question in unison, Rennet's eyes wide, while Renna just looked plain confused, the two girls glancing at each other, Renna's lip still bleeding, a little more intensely now, a bright red streak down her lip, Rennet crossing her arms, "H-How...?" You could hear a tinge of a British accent in Renna's voice, that she usually masked somehow, but now you could almost hear it clearly, her eyes wide
Toast looked at her as if she didn't know something."Well we used peanut butter to turn Ghost back into a human when he was an puppet."Toast explained.

December 20th, 2016, 06:40 AM
"So...?" Renna just let her full British accent through, Rennet quiet next to her, the red-eyed girl didn't have a British accent, her eyes narrowed a bit, Renna had stopped biting her lip, and was now looking at Toast, "Ghost is still a human," she pointed out, saying nothing else afterwards, her gaze even as she looked at him, while Rennet was trying to find a knife hidden in the room somewhere, though her hands would probably pass right through it

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 06:46 AM
"So...?" Renna just let her full British accent through, Rennet quiet next to her, the red-eyed girl didn't have a British accent, her eyes narrowed a bit, Renna had stopped biting her lip, and was now looking at Toast, "Ghost is still a human," she pointed out, saying nothing else afterwards, her gaze even as she looked at him, while Rennet was trying to find a knife hidden in the room somewhere, though her hands would probably pass right through it
"If doesn't work,she'll just have peanut butter in her hair."Toast said,looking at Renna strangely.

December 20th, 2016, 06:49 AM
"And security guards coming after us," Rennet said quickly, shrugging, "As a girl, I don't think I want someone slapping me with peanut butter, but I donno," she added plainly, and Renna just briefly nodded, "Well then, let's just see where this takes us," she said simply, somehow becoming a normal human again when she touched the ground, though Rennet still floated, I'll tell you later... Renna sighed in her mind, and Rennet just nodded, her arms crossed over her chest

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 06:54 AM
"And security guards coming after us," Rennet said quickly, shrugging, "As a girl, I don't think I want someone slapping me with peanut butter, but I donno," she added plainly, and Renna just briefly nodded, "Well then, let's just see where this takes us," she said simply, somehow becoming a normal human again when she touched the ground, though Rennet still floated, I'll tell you later... Renna sighed in her mind, and Rennet just nodded, her arms crossed over her chest
BLUE!!!! YOU NEVER TOLD ME RENNA WAS BRITISH?!?!?!

"Well I'm gonna go put PB in Jenny's hair so...so...bai!"Toast started speedwalking down the hall.

December 20th, 2016, 06:58 AM
IM SORRY, I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT, FORGIVE ME PLEASE

"So are we just gonna stay here or...?" Rennet glanced over at Renna, "Yes we're following him, what did you think?" Renna hissed, and Rennet shrugged, becoming nothing more than a shadow again, her black hair quivering around her neck as Renna sprinted after Toast, her long hair streaking behind the girl, biting her lip again, the wound in her lip that had just finished bleeding starting to again, though Renna didn't really care, Rennet floating next to her

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 07:01 AM
IM SORRY, I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT, FORGIVE ME PLEASE

"So are we just gonna stay here or...?" Rennet glanced over at Renna, "Yes we're following him, what did you think?" Renna hissed, and Rennet shrugged, becoming nothing more than a shadow again, her black hair quivering around her neck as Renna sprinted after Toast, her long hair streaking behind the girl, biting her lip again, the wound in her lip that had just finished bleeding starting to again, though Renna didn't really care, Rennet floating next to her
WHY ARE WE SCREAMING?!?!

Jenny had been walking down the halls to the break room,which was on the same side that Toast,Rena,and Rennet were.She was VERY surprised when the creeper guy came hurtling down the hall right into her.

December 20th, 2016, 07:04 AM
BECAUSE ITS *Coughs twice* F-FUN

Renna glanced at where Rennet was, being able to feel her presence, though she couldn't see the girl, Ain't this fun, Rennet laughed, and Renna rolled her eyes, stopping and watching Toast and Jenny, her arms crossed over her chest, her hair brushing against her back as she looked at the two, not knowing what was going to happen, her lip still bleeding

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 07:09 AM
BECAUSE ITS *Coughs twice* F-FUN

Renna glanced at where Rennet was, being able to feel her presence, though she couldn't see the girl, Ain't this fun, Rennet laughed, and Renna rolled her eyes, stopping and watching Toast and Jenny, her arms crossed over her chest, her hair brushing against her back as she looked at the two, not knowing what was going to happen, her lip still bleeding
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Toast just put the peanut butter in Jenny's hair and ran in the opposite direction.

December 20th, 2016, 07:12 AM
You go with Toast, I'll stand here and see what happens, Rennet hissed to Renna, who simply nodded, and stared to follow Toast, her hair wavering behind her, though she kept to the shadows, quiet, while Rennet watched Jenny, her red eyes narrowed

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 07:15 AM
You go with Toast, I'll stand here and see what happens, Rennet hissed to Renna, who simply nodded, and stared to follow Toast, her hair wavering behind her, though she kept to the shadows, quiet, while Rennet watched Jenny, her red eyes narrowed
"NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE"Toast screamed,running away.

Jenny just sat there,quickly turning bright red as other guards went into the hall.

December 20th, 2016, 07:18 AM
"THIS WAS YOUR OWN FAULT" Renna hissed, seeing the guards and picking up her pase, hair streaming out behind her, while Rennet just watched Jenny, seeing nothing happen, she decided to wait a little longer, though her patience for something to happen was slowly wearing out

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 07:20 AM
"THIS WAS YOUR OWN FAULT" Renna hissed, seeing the guards and picking up her pase, hair streaming out behind her, while Rennet just watched Jenny, seeing nothing happen, she decided to wait a little longer, though her patience for something to happen was slowly wearing out
Toast just kept saying nope,running even faster.

Jenny stood up,and went into the cell behind her,as it was empty.

December 20th, 2016, 07:22 AM
"What's she doing...?" Rennet muttered under her breath, looking at Jenny, an eyebrow raised as she looked at the girl, the Shadow crossing her arms as she looked at her

Renna tried not to grimance, still running, glancing behind her, before speeding up a bit, her lip still bleeding

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 07:28 AM
"What's she doing...?" Rennet muttered under her breath, looking at Jenny, an eyebrow raised as she looked at the girl, the Shadow crossing her arms as she looked at her

Renna tried not to grimance, still running, glancing behind her, before speeding up a bit, her lip still bleeding
Jenny tried to get the peanut butter out of her hair,though it was seeming to shorten.

December 20th, 2016, 10:42 AM
"This can be going two different ways..." Rennet muttered under her breath, becoming a ghost-like figure again, not caring if someone saw her, Jenny could either be becoming a female Casket, or turning back into normal Ghost, her short hair brushing against her neck, she didn't really care either way, but she had told Renna she was staying, and, therefore, she stayed, even though she didn't really want to, her blood-red orbs looking at Jenny, still hovering off the ground a small bit

December 20th, 2016, 02:47 PM
Rennet watched Jenny from the side of the room, tempted to just tease Jenny, put the ghost kept her mouth shut, red eyes watching the genderbend, her black hair scraping her neck as she looked at the other girl, levitating a foot off the ground

December 20th, 2016, 04:38 PM
(( Boop ))

This thread is starting to die...isn't it...

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 05:08 PM
(( Boop ))

This thread is starting to die...isn't it...
Never! I've just been working on Orchardclan,Lillyclan,Seedclan,Roseclan,and Auroraclan.......plz check dem out....Question......Should Jenny turn into Jimmy Casket or Johnny Ghost.

December 20th, 2016, 05:12 PM
On the fanclans, I might, I'll look at them first ^_^

And...well...I think we should throw a confused Johnny Toast in
I think it would just make the situation hilarious XD

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 05:15 PM
On the fanclans, I might, I'll look at them first ^_^

And...well...I think we should throw a confused Johnny Toast in
I think it would just make the situation hilarious XD
Very soon,Jenny....kinda sorta looked like a guy....with peanut butter in her...his hair.

December 20th, 2016, 05:22 PM
"Welcome back," Rennet muttered under her breath, her red orbs watching The boy who used to be Jenny, floating over, though she remained pretty much invisible, the only things that you could really make out was her clothing, red eyes, and black hair, everything else was a ghostly pale color, I think he's back Renna... she muttered in her mind, though the girl didn't respond, and Rennet had no idea if Renna had heard her or not

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 05:23 PM
"Welcome back," Rennet muttered under her breath, her red orbs watching The boy who used to be Jenny, floating over, though she remained pretty much invisible, the only things that you could really make out was her clothing, red eyes, and black hair, everything else was a ghostly pale color, I think he's back Renna... she muttered in her mind, though the girl didn't respond, and Rennet had no idea if Renna had heard her or not
"Wut?"Jenny looked over,slightly wierded out.She was pretty sure she was a girl.

December 20th, 2016, 05:39 PM
Take that back, take that back, we do not have a Ghost back, I repeat, we do not have a Ghost back Rennet hissed to Renna, I can see it, now shut up! she hissed, Rennet trying not to smirk, though she did either way, "Look down," she tried not to laugh, glancing around for a mirror, her black hair wavering back and forth

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 05:46 PM
Take that back, take that back, we do not have a Ghost back, I repeat, we do not have a Ghost back Rennet hissed to Renna, I can see it, now shut up! she hissed, Rennet trying not to smirk, though she did either way, "Look down," she tried not to laugh, glancing around for a mirror, her black hair wavering back and forth
Jenny looked down,before screaming the most high pitched scream ever.The glass in the middle of the room actually broke!

December 20th, 2016, 05:51 PM
"And now my ears are bleeding..." Rennet placed a hand up to her ear, rubbing it for a moment, trying not to grimance, "And this is just another, normal day in an Asylum," she muttered under her breath, looking at the shattered glass, the ghost-like girl folding her arms across her chest

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 06:09 PM
"And now my ears are bleeding..." Rennet placed a hand up to her ear, rubbing it for a moment, trying not to grimance, "And this is just another, normal day in an Asylum," she muttered under her breath, looking at the shattered glass, the ghost-like girl folding her arms across her chest
"HOOOOOOOWWWWWW?!?!?!" She asked very loudly,turning to Rennet.

December 20th, 2016, 06:18 PM
"Do you want to get into the confusing multiverse stuff or do you just want it to be brief," Rennet muttered, "Basically, there's another universe where you're a boy, Rees is a girl, basically, everyone's the other gender," she started, letting out a soft sigh, "That creep who smacked you with peanut butter? He's friends with your genderbend, the body you're in right now," she added, "And...as weird as this may sound, I'm Rees's...genderbend," she almost forced the last word out, the ghost slipped into the cell, sitting on thin air, "I can add more, but only if you want" she muttered, rolling her eyes

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 06:20 PM
"Do you want to get into the confusing multiverse stuff or do you just want it to be brief," Rennet muttered, "Basically, there's another universe where you're a boy, Rees is a girl, basically, everyone's the other gender," she started, letting out a soft sigh, "That creep who smacked you with peanut butter? He's friends with your genderbend, the body you're in right now," she added, "And...as weird as this may sound, I'm Rees's...genderbend," she almost forced the last word out, the ghost slipped into the cell, sitting on thin air, "I can add more, but only if you want" she muttered, rolling her eyes
"It's basically all of DeviantArt...."Jenny muttered,seeming to be thinking.

December 20th, 2016, 06:26 PM
"DeviantArt...?" Rennet was quiet, looking at Jenny, her blood red eyes narrowed a bit, as much as she would've loved to stab the person across from her, she was a ghost, and she didn't have a weapon, which didn't help at all

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
December 20th, 2016, 06:29 PM
"DeviantArt...?" Rennet was quiet, looking at Jenny, her blood red eyes narrowed a bit, as much as she would've loved to stab the person across from her, she was a ghost, and she didn't have a weapon, which didn't help at all
"Not explaining...just look it up on your phone."Jenny said,covering her face in Ghost's hoodie.

December 20th, 2016, 06:31 PM
"Don't have one," Rennet said simply, most of the time she used Renna's phone, which wasn't on her, and even though, Rennet couldn't figure out how to use half the functions, as weird as it was, still floating as she looked at Jenny, now thinking of all the ways she could kill someone as a ghost

January 5th, 2017, 06:29 PM
(( Boop ))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
January 5th, 2017, 06:34 PM
"Don't have one," Rennet said simply, most of the time she used Renna's phone, which wasn't on her, and even though, Rennet couldn't figure out how to use half the functions, as weird as it was, still floating as she looked at Jenny, now thinking of all the ways she could kill someone as a ghost

"Welp....dis sucks."She layed down and just DIED.XD

I have no-more ideas for dis..)

January 5th, 2017, 06:37 PM
(( Well...I got some ideas over the time you were gone

They're sorta weird XD
But they could make the RP more interesting I guess c: ))

Rennet blinked, We have a dead...Ghost she said awkwardly, and Renna cursed under her breath, Erm...she'll respawn...right...? she asked, and Rennet shrugged, the ghost-like girl staring at Jenny, her eyes wide

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
January 5th, 2017, 06:46 PM
(( Well...I got some ideas over the time you were gone

They're sorta weird XD
But they could make the RP more interesting I guess c: ))

Rennet blinked, We have a dead...Ghost she said awkwardly, and Renna cursed under her breath, Erm...she'll respawn...right...? she asked, and Rennet shrugged, the ghost-like girl staring at Jenny, her eyes wide
A couple minutes later,Ghost appeared again.This time,not a female....

January 5th, 2017, 06:51 PM
Rennet tried not to flinch, looking at Ghost, not wanting to take any chances, crossing her arms, the girl managing to lean against the bars of the cell without going through then, And...Ghost is back Rennet didn't want to take any chances saying he or she, "Welcome back," she muttered, her child-like voice having a tinge of anger and irritation, I could just stab him again...if I wasn't a freaking Ghost she muttered in her mind, narrowing her eyes,

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
January 5th, 2017, 06:56 PM
Rennet tried not to flinch, looking at Ghost, not wanting to take any chances, crossing her arms, the girl managing to lean against the bars of the cell without going through then, And...Ghost is back Rennet didn't want to take any chances saying he or she, "Welcome back," she muttered, her child-like voice having a tinge of anger and irritation, I could just stab him again...if I wasn't a freaking Ghost she muttered in her mind, narrowing her eyes,
"Hi." This is the face he made that moment: :| .He just stood there with his hands in his pockets.

January 5th, 2017, 06:59 PM
"Hello...?" Rennet blinked, the ghost-like girl still staring at Ghost, tugging on the string attached to her hoodie, a tinge of confusion in her voice, her black hair wavering around her red orbs as she looked at Ghost

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
January 5th, 2017, 07:02 PM
"Hello...?" Rennet blinked, the ghost-like girl still staring at Ghost, tugging on the string attached to her hoodie, a tinge of confusion in her voice, her black hair wavering around her red orbs as she looked at Ghost
"I have no idea what happened a few minutes ago."He said,just staring.

January 5th, 2017, 07:04 PM
"I do not think you want to know," Rennet muttered under her breath, biting her lip, trying not to shake, her hands clenched in fists as she tried to understand what just happened, her eye twitching as she looked at Ghost

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
January 5th, 2017, 07:09 PM
"I do not think you want to know," Rennet muttered under her breath, biting her lip, trying not to shake, her hands clenched in fists as she tried to understand what just happened, her eye twitching as she looked at Ghost
"me neither."He said,plopping down onto the ground.

January 5th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Rennet just nodded, rubbing her arm, Renna...? she listened for her counterpart, What? Renna's British accent cut the space shared by the two, We have Normal Ghost now, Rennet said, and Renna nodded, "Toast?" Renna looked at Toast, her hair wavering, while Rennet started muttering things such as 'I was to stab something...' and 'This sucks...being a ghost...'

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
January 5th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Rennet just nodded, rubbing her arm, Renna...? she listened for her counterpart, What? Renna's British accent cut the space shared by the two, We have Normal Ghost now, Rennet said, and Renna nodded, "Toast?" Renna looked at Toast, her hair wavering, while Rennet started muttering things such as 'I was to stab something...' and 'This sucks...being a ghost...'
"Yes?"Toast had been sitting in the break room,eating macaroni.Not the kind that made him put marshmallow in his beard and walk upside down,the normal kind.

January 5th, 2017, 07:22 PM
"Yes?"Toast had been sitting in the break room,eating macaroni.Not the kind that made him put marshmallow in his beard and walk upside down,the normal kind.

"According to Rennet, the actual Ghost is back," Renna's British accent was level and emotionless as she talked to Toast, but there was a tinge of anxiety it it, pushing her hands in the pockets of her sweatshirt, her black hair brushing against her neck as she looked at him

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
January 5th, 2017, 07:23 PM
"According to Rennet, the actual Ghost is back," Renna's British accent was level and emotionless as she talked to Toast, but there was a tinge of anxiety it it, pushing her hands in the pockets of her sweatshirt, her black hair brushing against her neck as she looked at him
He gave a thumbs up and stood up.He knocked the mac n cheese onto the floor and began running to where Ghost was.

January 5th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Renna glanced at the Mac and Cheese, before running after Toast, We're coming now... she sighed, and Rennet couldn't hide a smirk, floating out onto the other side of the bars, waiting to see Toast and Renna, while still glancing at Ghost every so often

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
January 5th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Renna glanced at the Mac and Cheese, before running after Toast, We're coming now... she sighed, and Rennet couldn't hide a smirk, floating out onto the other side of the bars, waiting to see Toast and Renna, while still glancing at Ghost every so often
Toast seemed very happy.He was grinning ear to ear.

(BTW I'm working on something so ill be gone for a little bit.)

January 5th, 2017, 07:30 PM
"What the bloody hell is making him so happy?" Renna muttered under her breath, though she couldn't really hide the fact that she also was smiling a bit, though she didn't really know why, Rennet listening for the two, and soon she stopped looking at Ghost, and instead watched for Renna and Toast, as she had no way to open the lock beforehand, as her hand would just pass through it, and she cringed as she thought about that, now watching the floor, her feet hovering a bit

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
January 5th, 2017, 07:53 PM
"What the bloody hell is making him so happy?" Renna muttered under her breath, though she couldn't really hide the fact that she also was smiling a bit, though she didn't really know why, Rennet listening for the two, and soon she stopped looking at Ghost, and instead watched for Renna and Toast, as she had no way to open the lock beforehand, as her hand would just pass through it, and she cringed as she thought about that, now watching the floor, her feet hovering a bit

His smile faltered."Where is he?"He asked,as he himself didn't know.

January 5th, 2017, 11:21 PM
"He'll be here soon," Rennet said awkwardly, glancing over at Ghost, her red orbs narrowed a bit, "I think," she added, looking for Renna and Toast down the hallway, her black hair wavering around her eyes

January 6th, 2017, 03:36 PM
(( Boop SIlverheart_the_Warrior ))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
January 6th, 2017, 04:05 PM
"He'll be here soon," Rennet said awkwardly, glancing over at Ghost, her red orbs narrowed a bit, "I think," she added, looking for Renna and Toast down the hallway, her black hair wavering around her eyes

"Toast?...If so,.." He gave a thumbs up.

January 6th, 2017, 04:09 PM
"Who'd you think I was talking about?" Rennet sighed, "Not like goddamn Satan is coming for your soul," she added under her breath, "Also, Renna's with him," she shrugged, not caring less, but saying it anyways, just because she wanted to, floating back and forth, though she was obviously not enjoying it, as she would much rather be able to inflict pain on someone, rather than just float in the air, feeling like a stupid paranormal thingymajig

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
January 6th, 2017, 04:11 PM
"Who'd you think I was talking about?" Rennet sighed, "Not like goddamn Satan is coming for your soul," she added under her breath, "Also, Renna's with him," she shrugged, not caring less, but saying it anyways, just because she wanted to, floating back and forth, though she was obviously not enjoying it, as she would much rather be able to inflict pain on someone, rather than just float in the air, feeling like a stupid paranormal thingymajig
He snickered a bit, and stood up. He looked through the window in the door for Toast and Renna.

January 6th, 2017, 04:14 PM
Rennet glanced at Ghost, before looking for Renna and Toast again, making a motion with her hand that seemed weird, but if she was with a switchblade, it was terrifying, her red orbs narrowed a bit, though she was bored, I would've killed him again... that thought ran through her mind as she looked at Ghost, a smirk appearing on her face for a moment, before looking away, the thought of murder still in her mind

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
January 6th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Rennet glanced at Ghost, before looking for Renna and Toast again, making a motion with her hand that seemed weird, but if she was with a switchblade, it was terrifying, her red orbs narrowed a bit, though she was bored, I would've killed him again... that thought ran through her mind as she looked at Ghost, a smirk appearing on her face for a moment, before looking away, the thought of murder still in her mind
"mm....I don't see him..." Ghost sat back down,looking around.

Toast walked through the halls,before seeing Ghost in a room.He waved through the window.

January 6th, 2017, 04:24 PM
"Have some freaking patience," Rennet muttered under her breath, the paranormal-like girl crossing her arms over her chest, seeing Renna jogging up behind Toast, the girl trying not to pant, her black hair messy, though she didn't really care, Rennet having an obvious scowl on her face, figuring out that she couldn't murder anyone near her at the time

(( Boop SIlverheart_the_Warrior ))

January 7th, 2017, 01:01 AM
(( B-Boop...? SIlverheart_the_Warrior ...? ))

(( I...It's gonna be dead soon...it really is...isn't it...? ))

January 7th, 2017, 09:53 AM
(( I-I guess this is going to be the last bump...I can't post anything else...or it'll be spam...

B-Boop SIlverheart_the_Warrior ... ))