PDA

View Full Version : The Asylum

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

:blue:
November 18th, 2016, 06:45 PM
"It's all the same" Rennet quietly noted, Renna's eyes flashing red for a moment, "Well, Yeah...I wonder if he remembers" Renna said softly, biting her lip, "What fell was his again...?" Rennet asked, "Just let me do my Crap" Renna muttered, weaving trough the familar hallways once again

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 18th, 2016, 06:47 PM
"It's all the same" Rennet quietly noted, Renna's eyes flashing red for a moment, "Well, Yeah...I wonder if he remembers" Renna said softly, biting her lip, "What fell was his again...?" Rennet asked, "Just let me do my Crap" Renna muttered, weaving trough the familar hallways once again
Ghost moved to the door,grabbing his tray.

November 18th, 2016, 07:26 PM
Renna muttered something under her breath, and Rennet sighed, "Why're you talking to me anyhow...?" Renna asked, and Rennet shrugged, before appearing next to Renna as a solid figure, "Becuase I feel creeped out being in the depths of your mind" Rennet said plainly, shrugging, the two walking down towards Ghost's cell, "G-Ghost...?" Renna stammered, walking closer to the cell, Rennet rolling her eyes, "Smooth..." she sighed, biting her lip

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 18th, 2016, 07:28 PM
Renna muttered something under her breath, and Rennet sighed, "Why're you talking to me anyhow...?" Renna asked, and Rennet shrugged, before appearing next to Renna as a solid figure, "Becuase I feel creeped out being in the depths of your mind" Rennet said plainly, shrugging, the two walking down towards Ghost's cell, "G-Ghost...?" Renna stammered, walking closer to the cell, Rennet rolling her eyes, "Smooth..." she sighed, biting her lip
By now,it was Casket."I'm not Ghost.Time reset.He doesn't remember." Casket said with an insane smile.

November 18th, 2016, 07:30 PM
"Well isn't that wonderful," Rennet sighed, her hands curling into fists as she slipped towards the cage, "So then why does Renna remember...?" The girl finally asked, a pistol in her right hand, and a smirk on her face, "I'm right here you dimwit," Renna sighed, glaring at her counterpart

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 18th, 2016, 07:32 PM
"Well isn't that wonderful," Rennet sighed, her hands curling into fists as she slipped towards the cage, "So then why does Renna remember...?" The girl finally asked, a pistol in her right hand, and a smirk on her face, "I'm right here you dimwit," Renna sighed, glaring at her counterpart
Casket shrugged,staring at them."I don't know why he doesn't remember..." He said,toying with his Knifey before 'accidently' cut his arm.

November 18th, 2016, 07:39 PM
"Well, a lot of crap happened in the void, I wouldn't be surprised," Rennet sighed, crossing her arms, she glanced over at Renna, who sighed, "So am I just going to wait until Ghost is back or...?" She muttered, grimancing, "Well, at least he won't remember, you did some pretty embarrassing stuff" Rennet smirked, and Renna grimanced, "Don't remind me..." she sighed, walking over as well, hands behind her back

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 18th, 2016, 07:41 PM
"Well, a lot of crap happened in the void, I wouldn't be surprised," Rennet sighed, crossing her arms, she glanced over at Renna, who sighed, "So am I just going to wait until Ghost is back or...?" She muttered, grimancing, "Well, at least he won't remember, you did some pretty embarrassing stuff" Rennet smirked, and Renna grimanced, "Don't remind me..." she sighed, walking over as well, hands behind her back
"Here.Have 'im." Casket said,letting Ghost take control.

November 18th, 2016, 08:11 PM
"Thanks!" Rennet smiled creepily, making Renna cringe, "Damn it Rennet..." Renna sighed, pushing hair away from her face and looking at Rennet, "Can you go and find Toast maybe...?" She asked, tilting her head, and Rennet sighed, but nodded, walking off towards the waiting room, where she assumed Toast was, while Renna looked at Ghost, a shiver creeping up her spine, maybe Ghost wouldn't recognize her at all...how sucky would that be

The figure in Renna's mind blinked, still not realizing that she actually existed in a different reality in a way, brown hair wavering around her eyes, she had a horrible headache either way, and when she moved, it only got worse, her blue eyes watching all the events almost like a tv screen, tugging on her purple hoodie, her face blank

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 18th, 2016, 08:13 PM
"Thanks!" Rennet smiled creepily, making Renna cringe, "Damn it Rennet..." Renna sighed, pushing hair away from her face and looking at Rennet, "Can you go and find Toast maybe...?" She asked, tilting her head, and Rennet sighed, but nodded, walking off towards the waiting room, where she assumed Toast was, while Renna looked at Ghost, a shiver creeping up her spine, maybe Ghost wouldn't recognize her at all...how sucky would that be

The figure in Renna's mind blinked, still not realizing that she actually existed in a different reality in a way, brown hair wavering around her eyes, she had a horrible headache either way, and when she moved, it only got worse, her blue eyes watching all the events almost like a tv screen, tugging on her purple hoodie, her face blank
"Um.....Hi?" Ghost said,looking at her strangely.

Toast turned around to see Rennet."Hello,Rennet." He said calmly

November 18th, 2016, 08:22 PM
Renna was quiet after that, So he doesn't remember... she sighed in her mind, "Yeah...Hi..." she said softly, not looking Ghost in the eyes, her olive-green ones blank, if he didn't remember, he didn't remember, but it didn't keep her from being disappointed

Rennet smirked, "'Ello there" she mimicked a British accent, her black hair wavering as she walked over, the teen was dressed exactly like Renna, well, she wore a lab coat, just to blend in of course, she wore a black t-shirt and shorts under it, that part hadn't changed, "Renna wanted me to come and get you...or something like that" she shrugged, "Ghost doesn't have any memories at all to say the least, well...after meeting Renna anyhow" she added, shrugging and playing with the pistol

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 18th, 2016, 08:27 PM
Renna was quiet after that, So he doesn't remember... she sighed in her mind, "Yeah...Hi..." she said softly, not looking Ghost in the eyes, her olive-green ones blank, if he didn't remember, he didn't remember, but it didn't keep her from being disappointed

Rennet smirked, "'Ello there" she mimicked a British accent, her black hair wavering as she walked over, the teen was dressed exactly like Renna, well, she wore a lab coat, just to blend in of course, she wore a black t-shirt and shorts under it, that part hadn't changed, "Renna wanted me to come and get you...or something like that" she shrugged, "Ghost doesn't have any memories at all to say the least, well...after meeting Renna anyhow" she added, shrugging and playing with the pistol
"I'm Johnny Ghost,Paranormal Investigator Extrodinaire!" He said,almost proudly.He stuck out his hand to shake hers.

"Great..."Toast stood up,putting the rest of the peice of toast he had been eating in his pocket.

November 18th, 2016, 08:32 PM
Renna almost jumped back, hit by surprise, "I-I'm Renna," she managed to stammer, eyes wide, "Renna Cerwinski" she blinked at the way her mouth moved on its own, making her say a last name she had never heard before, but she decided to go with it, shaking Ghost's hand calmly

Rennet shrugged, "I think it's better off that way," she shrugged, she glanced at the Toast, and almost laughed, but kept it in, running two fingers over the pistol, "Do you need me to lead you to the cage or do you know?" She asked, mimicking a GPS voice and snickering, her black hair brushing against her back

November 19th, 2016, 04:01 AM
(( Boop ))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 05:57 AM
Renna almost jumped back, hit by surprise, "I-I'm Renna," she managed to stammer, eyes wide, "Renna Cerwinski" she blinked at the way her mouth moved on its own, making her say a last name she had never heard before, but she decided to go with it, shaking Ghost's hand calmly

Rennet shrugged, "I think it's better off that way," she shrugged, she glanced at the Toast, and almost laughed, but kept it in, running two fingers over the pistol, "Do you need me to lead you to the cage or do you know?" She asked, mimicking a GPS voice and snickering, her black hair brushing against her back

"Nice to meet you."Ghost smiled,putting his hand down by his side.

"No,I've been there before." Toast walked out,heading straight to Ghost's cell.

November 19th, 2016, 06:06 AM
Renna weakly nodded, looking Over her shoulder for a second, to see if anyone was coming, her black hair brushing against her back as she looked at him, "Nice to meet you as well," she finally said, not really knowing what to do

"Good to know," Rennet smirked, following Toast, she was tempted to play a prank on him, but decided not to, "So...why'd everything reset?" She finally asked, walking next to Toast and looking at the walls of the hallway, though they were devoid of pretty much anything

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 06:09 AM
Renna weakly nodded, looking Over her shoulder for a second, to see if anyone was coming, her black hair brushing against her back as she looked at him, "Nice to meet you as well," she finally said, not really knowing what to do

"Good to know," Rennet smirked, following Toast, she was tempted to play a prank on him, but decided not to, "So...why'd everything reset?" She finally asked, walking next to Toast and looking at the walls of the hallway, though they were devoid of pretty much anything
Ghost looked behind Renna at Toast and said,"Hi!"

Toast stood behind Renna,ignoring Rennet's question.He waved back to Ghost.

November 19th, 2016, 06:16 AM
Rennet sighed, before pulling Renna away, letting the two boys do whatever, "Well thanks for getting him over here" Renna managed to say, though Rennet was holding her by the collar of her shirt, Rennet let go, Renna stumbling a bit, staggering back, "Geez..." Renna muttered under her breath, looking up at the girl, who was now quiet, the two almost looking like twins, well, they looked like fraternal twins, with the two having the Same figure and such, but different personalities, "How'd this even get to this...?" Renna finally muttered to no one, and Rennet didn't respond, just shrugging,

The figure still flipped through event after event, her blue eyes watching each thing happen, one after another, it went back to the age of 11, then just blacked out, nothing at all, except a faint red 'ERROR' screen, the girl muttered something under her breath, biting her lip as she watched the screen

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 06:20 AM
Rennet sighed, before pulling Renna away, letting the two boys do whatever, "Well thanks for getting him over here" Renna managed to say, though Rennet was holding her by the collar of her shirt, Rennet let go, Renna stumbling a bit, staggering back, "Geez..." Renna muttered under her breath, looking up at the girl, who was now quiet, the two almost looking like twins, well, they looked like fraternal twins, with the two having the Same figure and such, but different personalities, "How'd this even get to this...?" Renna finally muttered to no one, and Rennet didn't respond, just shrugging,

The figure still flipped through event after event, her blue eyes watching each thing happen, one after another, it went back to the age of 11, then just blacked out, nothing at all, except a faint red 'ERROR' screen, the girl muttered something under her breath, biting her lip as she watched the screen
Ghost ignored them and stuck out his hand for Toast to shake it."I am Johnny Ghost,Paranormal Investigator Extrodinaire.What's your name?" He asked.

Toast looked very startled."What's goin' on?" Toast moved back to ask Renna and Rennet.

November 19th, 2016, 06:24 AM
"The fact that you're askin' us is dumb" Rennet muttered, rolling her eyes, Renna biting her lip, "That genuinely scares me..." she muttered, "We could run a test on his brain or something..." she suggested, biting her lip, "Maybe something happened when we came back from the void" she muttered, seeming to get lost in thought, "And there she goes..." Rennet sighed, "Casket has his memories still, I don't know about Gregory," she said to Toast, shrugging,

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 06:28 AM
"The fact that you're askin' us is dumb" Rennet muttered, rolling her eyes, Renna biting her lip, "That genuinely scares me..." she muttered, "We could run a test on his brain or something..." she suggested, biting her lip, "Maybe something happened when we came back from the void" she muttered, seeming to get lost in thought, "And there she goes..." Rennet sighed, "Casket has his memories still, I don't know about Gregory," she said to Toast, shrugging,
Ghost looked over curiously."What are y'all talking about?" He asked.

"Mm....He doesn't remember me though.....I've known him my entire life,so he should have at least an few memories..." Toast said,before going silent.

November 19th, 2016, 06:32 AM
"NOTHING, Nothing that matters to you anyhow," Rennet said plainly to Ghost, before turning back to Toast, where Renna was biting her lip, "Maybe he has a type of amnesia...not forgetting his name and stuff like that, but anything else...?" She looked up at him, biting her thumb, Rennet crossing her arms and watching Ghost, just in case he switched at any moment

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 06:36 AM
"NOTHING, Nothing that matters to you anyhow," Rennet said plainly to Ghost, before turning back to Toast, where Renna was biting her lip, "Maybe he has a type of amnesia...not forgetting his name and stuff like that, but anything else...?" She looked up at him, biting her thumb, Rennet crossing her arms and watching Ghost, just in case he switched at any moment
"Rude..." Ghost muttered,going back into the cell and sitting down.

"Mabye....did anything happen during the game crash?" He asked,because this might be an outside force doing this.

November 19th, 2016, 06:43 AM
Rennet smirked, playing with the pistol and letting the other two talk, Renna blinking, "A-Another...personality...appeared as Ghost in the void, he said his name was...Venturian...I think...but that's all" she said softly, "I don't remember anything else because Rennet here shoved Smol Renna in my place" she added, pointing at Rennet with her thumb

The figure gritted her teeth, brown hair wavering with each move she made, the ERROR screen made no sense, if Renna had been born, and raised, in this world, then an Error screen shouldn't be appearing, then again, who was she? She was just viewing this, not really having any memories of anything, not even her name, blue eyes wide as she tried to put the two things together

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 06:46 AM
Rennet smirked, playing with the pistol and letting the other two talk, Renna blinking, "A-Another...personality...appeared as Ghost in the void, he said his name was...Venturian...I think...but that's all" she said softly, "I don't remember anything else because Rennet here shoved Smol Renna in my place" she added, pointing at Rennet with her thumb

The figure gritted her teeth, brown hair wavering with each move she made, the ERROR screen made no sense, if Renna had been born, and raised, in this world, then an Error screen shouldn't be appearing, then again, who was she? She was just viewing this, not really having any memories of anything, not even her name, blue eyes wide as she tried to put the two things together
Ghost played with the knife Casket had dropped,trying not to cut his hand.He did end up cutting his hand though,making him bleed profusely.

Toast had never heard of Venturian."W-Who's Venturian?"

November 19th, 2016, 06:52 AM
Renna bit her lip, "I-I have no idea" she finally stammered, "He was talking to no one...we were in a void-" "-and it sounded like he was talking to more than one person, not even to Renna!" Rennet pointed out, "It just felt really awkward" Renna finally said, staring at the ground,

"You're kidding me," The figure muttered, going into her own memories, the years up until she was 10, she clenched her hands into fists, she could tell she was around 17 or 18, biting her lip, as the last memory she had was a piece of gear being loaded onto her head, brown hair brushing against her back as she came closer and closer to a reality she didn't want to accept

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 06:56 AM
Renna bit her lip, "I-I have no idea" she finally stammered, "He was talking to no one...we were in a void-" "-and it sounded like he was talking to more than one person, not even to Renna!" Rennet pointed out, "It just felt really awkward" Renna finally said, staring at the ground,

"You're kidding me," The figure muttered, going into her own memories, the years up until she was 10, she clenched her hands into fists, she could tell she was around 17 or 18, biting her lip, as the last memory she had was a piece of gear being loaded onto her head, brown hair brushing against her back as she came closer and closer to a reality she didn't want to accept
Ghost looked at his bloodied hand,trying to find an way to wipe off the blood."Blood......blood,blood,blood.....red blood,blood is red....." He said,almost inaudible.

"What did he say?" Toast asked.

November 19th, 2016, 07:08 AM
Renna thought for a moment, going back to the moments in the void, "First thing I recall is Venturian saying...um..." she bit her lip, thinking for a few more minutes, "Oh, yeah-Greetings fellow adventurers!" She turned a light pink, feeling a bit awkward, "T-Then, he introduced himself to no one, and..." she thought for another moment, "He said something about recording, and being alone, he didn't have a camera, and he clearly noticed me" she recalled, biting the inside of her cheek, "Then Rennet came along and pushed Smol Renna at me" she finished, looking, at Toast blankly,

Rennet walked over looking at the blood, "Yup, it's red, you okay...?" She looked at Ghost blankly, clutching her finger on the trigger of her pistol, just in case anyhow, she wasn't going to blow his brains out unless she needed to

The figure turned her back from the screen, So this is all a stimulation...? she wondered, watching the current events again, brown hair wavering around her eyes as she looked at Ghost, somehow, the name Venturian rang a bell with her, how? She had no idea, watching them quietly

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 07:12 AM
Renna thought for a moment, going back to the moments in the void, "First thing I recall is Venturian saying...um..." she bit her lip, thinking for a few more minutes, "Oh, yeah-Greetings fellow adventurers!" She turned a light pink, feeling a bit awkward, "T-Then, he introduced himself to no one, and..." she thought for another moment, "He said something about recording, and being alone, he didn't have a camera, and he clearly noticed me" she recalled, biting the inside of her cheek, "Then Rennet came along and pushed Smol Renna at me" she finished, looking, at Toast blankly,

Rennet walked over looking at the blood, "Yup, it's red, you okay...?" She looked at Ghost blankly, clutching her finger on the trigger of her pistol, just in case anyhow, she wasn't going to blow his brains out unless she needed to

The figure turned her back from the screen, So this is all a stimulation...? she wondered, watching the current events again, brown hair wavering around her eyes as she looked at Ghost, somehow, the name Venturian rang a bell with her, how? She had no idea, watching them quietly
Ghost's eyes changed into an blood red."Well,y'see...I like the color red." Casket said,brushing blood off,and standing up.

Toast looked as if he were thinking.

November 19th, 2016, 07:21 AM
"What a coincidence" Rennet smirked, her red eyes looking into Casket's, "I like the color red as well," she laughed, "Sadly, I don't have a clueless idiot that I share a body with-most of the time anyhow," she added, "I heard that," Renna hissed, glaring at Rennet, "What, me?" She laughed, "If you haven't noticed I'm in my own body right now" she added, shooting a dagger at Renna, who put up a shield to intercept it before looking back at Toast, clearly angry

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 07:24 AM
"What a coincidence" Rennet smirked, her red eyes looking into Casket's, "I like the color red as well," she laughed, "Sadly, I don't have a clueless idiot that I share a body with-most of the time anyhow," she added, "I heard that," Renna hissed, glaring at Rennet, "What, me?" She laughed, "If you haven't noticed I'm in my own body right now" she added, shooting a dagger at Renna, who put up a shield to intercept it before looking back at Toast, clearly angry
"Eh.He's not that bad....when he shuts up.." Casket said,before laughing creepily.

November 19th, 2016, 08:00 AM
Rennet laughed, "The same goes for Renna on my part" she smirked, receiving a glare from the other girl, her hair brushing against her back as she looked at Casket, the tanned girl's red eyes smiling creepily

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 08:02 AM
Rennet laughed, "The same goes for Renna on my part" she smirked, receiving a glare from the other girl, her hair brushing against her back as she looked at Casket, the tanned girl's red eyes smiling creepily
"Any-who....I'm only back 'cause y'all are talking about Venturian." Casket said,staring at the three others.

November 19th, 2016, 08:11 AM
"And why is that...?" Renna turned, facing Casket and Rennet, who was now sitting on a pile of books near Casket's cell, quiet, yet interested, her blood red eyes lit up with interest as she looked at Casket

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 08:16 AM
"And why is that...?" Renna turned, facing Casket and Rennet, who was now sitting on a pile of books near Casket's cell, quiet, yet interested, her blood red eyes lit up with interest as she looked at Casket
"Well I know him...Well..I am him after all.."Casket said after an thoughtful pause.

November 19th, 2016, 08:18 AM
"Well no dip Sherlock," Rennet muttered, rolling her eyes, while Renna raised an eyebrow, "So what do you know about him...?" The teen asked, her face pretty much blank, hands in her pockets

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 08:24 AM
"Well no dip Sherlock," Rennet muttered, rolling her eyes, while Renna raised an eyebrow, "So what do you know about him...?" The teen asked, her face pretty much blank, hands in her pockets
"Venturian.He's an Youtuber whose real name is Jordan Frye.He has three siblings,Bethany Frye,Isaac Frye,and Sierra Frye.Their Youtube channel is called Venturaintale.Me and Ghost are Venturain's characters." Casket explained matter-of-factly.

November 19th, 2016, 08:26 AM
"That sounds like a frickn' Wikipedia article" Renna muttered under her breath, "S-So...what about Toast?" She managed to ask, "And what about Rennet and I...?" She asked softly, now looking at the ground, though Rennet was just acting like nothing happened at all

The figure clenched her hands into fists, Venturiantale....that's how it sounds familiar!she blinked, eyes wide, staring into the camera movie screen thingy, not even knowing what was going to happen, though she already knew she was connected to Renna in some way or other, even though the meaning wasn't exactly clear to herself

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 08:27 AM
"That sounds like a frickn' Wikipedia article" Renna muttered under her breath, "S-So...what about Toast?" She managed to ask, "And what about Rennet and I...?" She asked softly, now looking at the ground, though Rennet was just acting like nothing happened at all
"Eh...Toast is played by Sierra." Casket replied,laughing a bit.

Toast looked a bit concerned.

November 19th, 2016, 08:33 AM
Rennet laughed, while Renna was quiet, "Y-You Okay...?" She turned To Toast, concerned, her green eyes wide, though her other question wasn't answered, she already had a pretty good idea what the answer was

The figure bit her lip, quiet, and she sat down, Violet hoodie wavering as she moved, she took the hoodie off, cold air hitting her skin as she stared at the screen, now quiet, her eyes wide as she watched them

(( I got an image for irl Renna- http://data.whicdn.com/images/216679152/superthumb.jpg ))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 08:35 AM
Rennet laughed, while Renna was quiet, "Y-You Okay...?" She turned To Toast, concerned, her green eyes wide, though her other question wasn't answered, she already had a pretty good idea what the answer was

The figure bit her lip, quiet, and she sat down, Violet hoodie wavering as she moved, she took the hoodie off, cold air hitting her skin as she stared at the screen, now quiet, her eyes wide as she watched them

(( I got an image for irl Renna- http://data.whicdn.com/images/216679152/superthumb.jpg ))
(Nice)

Casket watched quietly,holding Knifey.

"I Didn't really know that I was just an character...And that I'm played by an girl!" Toast resented that fact.

November 19th, 2016, 08:41 AM
"At least you know that you're played by someone..." Renna said softly, looking at the ground, while Rennet shrugged, "You sound masculine either way" she said plainly, red eyes blank, black hair wavering as she moved

The figure decided to try something, closing her eyes for a moment, she pictured herself as Rennet just less, physo-like, I guess, crossed her arms, eyes still closed, then heard a slight yelp of surprise, and the figure opened her eyes, right now, she was still in the space of Rennet's mind, but she could feel herself being tugged out, and Rennet back in, the somewhat short girl getting a little bit taller, Rennet trying to fight whatever was pulling her back, somehow keeping a straight face, though a few features were slowly changing on her

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 08:44 AM
"At least you know that you're played by someone..." Renna said softly, looking at the ground, while Rennet shrugged, "You sound masculine either way" she said plainly, red eyes blank, black hair wavering as she moved

The figure decided to try something, closing her eyes for a moment, she pictured herself as Rennet just less, physo-like, I guess, crossed her arms, eyes still closed, then heard a slight yelp of surprise, and the figure opened her eyes, right now, she was still in the space of Rennet's mind, but she could feel herself being tugged out, and Rennet back in, the somewhat short girl getting a little bit taller, Rennet trying to fight whatever was pulling her back, somehow keeping a straight face, though a few features were slowly changing on her
"Eh,Rennet,you okay?" Casket asked,though he was still smiling.

"How though?HOOOOOOOWWW?!" Toast had no idea how a girl could sound like a man the entire time she was playing him.There was an quiet voice in his head.

November 19th, 2016, 08:48 AM
"W-What...?" Rennet looked up, her red eyes with flecks of blue in them, "Yeah, I'm fine" she said plainly, her voice sounding a little less high-pitched, and her hair getting a little longer, and lightning as well, while Renna shrugged, "Must be talented" she said plainly, a small smile on her face, though, somehow, she felt the same tugging as Rennet, and felt as if she was going to disappear from reality soon

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 08:51 AM
"W-What...?" Rennet looked up, her red eyes with flecks of blue in them, "Yeah, I'm fine" she said plainly, her voice sounding a little less high-pitched, and her hair getting a little longer, and lightning as well, while Renna shrugged, "Must be talented" she said plainly, a small smile on her face, though, somehow, she felt the same tugging as Rennet, and felt as if she was going to disappear from reality soon
"Mmm...Doesn't look like it." There was an hint of Ghost in his voice.

Toast looked at them all before saying,"Why am I the only normal one?"

November 19th, 2016, 08:58 AM
"What the hell would make you say that...?" Rennet hissed, though there was a voice ringing in her head, "Screw it, I'm going back with Renna" she sighed, walking back towards the girl, Renna shrugging, "Maybe because you're the lucky one" she shrugged, before Rennet touched her shoulder and disappeared, immediately seeing the figure, WHO THE HECK ARE YOU She screamed, eyes wide, and the figure just giggled, before dissapearing, Renna making a soft noise, before she became taller, though not by too much, she was up by around Toast's neck now, Renna's black hair lightened into a light brown, and her green eyes became blue, a different girl standing there, in a school uniform, with her hair messy, of course, she had lost a majority of her memories, well, what had happened while she was in Rennet and Renna anyhow, blue eyes wide as she looked at the two in the room with her, a completely different version of Renna, that didn't really resemble Game Renna in any way

November 19th, 2016, 09:06 AM
"I...I don't know" The girl's voice was shaky as she looked at Ghost and Toast, quiet after that, blue eyes blank, though there was a tinge of fear in them, the figure having no idea what was going on

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 09:24 AM
"I...I don't know" The girl's voice was shaky as she looked at Ghost and Toast, quiet after that, blue eyes blank, though there was a tinge of fear in them, the figure having no idea what was going on
(OMG my older brother just came home from Air Force training!!I might be gone for an while)

November 19th, 2016, 09:34 AM
(OMG my older brother just came home from Air Force training!!I might be gone for an while)

(( That's really nice!!! I'll see you when you get back ^_^ ))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 11:05 AM
(I'm back!^-^)

Ghost looked at her,hoping she was alright."I can tell that you are not the same person that was here before.." He muttered,his voice still high and strange.

Toast looked at her,asking,"Who are you?"

November 19th, 2016, 11:17 AM
The girl was quiet, before she looked at them blankly, "I don't know" she finally answered, "The only thing that may have something to do with my name is the word Cerwinski" she added, blinking at the ground, "And no, I'm not the same person," she said quietly to Ghost, her black hair hiding her eyes

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 11:31 AM
The girl was quiet, before she looked at them blankly, "I don't know" she finally answered, "The only thing that may have something to do with my name is the word Cerwinski" she added, blinking at the ground, "And no, I'm not the same person," she said quietly to Ghost, her black hair hiding her eyes
"Cerwinski?Then are you Renna?" Ghost asked,looking at her.His eyes had an blue rim to them.

November 19th, 2016, 11:36 AM
Renna... The figure thought for a moment, the name sounded familiar enough, so she nodded, "I-I guess so" she stammered, smiling weakly, Who the heck is this person?!? Rennet nearly screamed, making a soft hissing noise, Me, apparently, Game Renna sighed, Though it's weird, she has brown hair and blue eyes, she's also much taller, I don't see how... she trailed off, With our luck, this "Venturian" guy is going to recognize her and throw us into something completely different Rennet muttered under her breath, eyes narrowed

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 11:41 AM
Renna... The figure thought for a moment, the name sounded familiar enough, so she nodded, "I-I guess so" she stammered, smiling weakly, Who the heck is this person?!? Rennet nearly screamed, making a soft hissing noise, Me, apparently, Game Renna sighed, Though it's weird, she has brown hair and blue eyes, she's also much taller, I don't see how... she trailed off, With our luck, this "Venturian" guy is going to recognize her and throw us into something completely different Rennet muttered under her breath, eyes narrowed
Ghost looked as if he were thinking,ignoring all of them.He didn't know a few things.His head hurt,but he didn't know why.The there was an older man with stubble who was British,who said they knew each-other.And then there was Renna,who Ghost had seen change into an different person now.Ghost sat down,still thinking.

Toast watched them,the voice in his head getting an little louder.

November 19th, 2016, 11:52 AM
Irl Renna said nothing, tugging on the collar of her shirt, hair wavering as she took a few steps, it made no sense, nothing made any sense, all she had known before, being a...I dunno, person, was being Renna's conscience, telling her what to do and not want to do, and Renna always obeyed, almost like controlling a character in a video game, but it still made no sense either way

(( I can see Irl Renna being a friend to the four, before just vanishing tbh, what'd you think..?))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 11:57 AM
Irl Renna said nothing, tugging on the collar of her shirt, hair wavering as she took a few steps, it made no sense, nothing made any sense, all she had known before, being a...I dunno, person, was being Renna's conscience, telling her what to do and not want to do, and Renna always obeyed, almost like controlling a character in a video game, but it still made no sense either way

(( I can see Irl Renna being a friend to the four, before just vanishing tbh, what'd you think..?))
(*Thumbs up*)

Ghost seemed a little shorter now,or that could be him just sitting down.....Anyway I don't know.Ghost stood up,walking out of the room,heading toward the kitchen.He was hungry,and wanted to see if they had candy or something like that.

Toast watched him leave,trying to ignore the fact that he was a bit shorter.

November 19th, 2016, 12:00 PM
Renna stood there quietly, ignoring the battle game Renna and Rennet were having in her mind, though she flinched once, she was still slightly shorter than the shrinking Toast, brown hair wavering against her back, though it felt like a heavy weight was on her forehead for some reason

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 12:05 PM
Renna stood there quietly, ignoring the battle game Renna and Rennet were having in her mind, though she flinched once, she was still slightly shorter than the shrinking Toast, brown hair wavering against her back, though it felt like a heavy weight was on her forehead for some reason
(Wait Toast is shrinking?)
Ghost got to the kitchen,and went to the shelf,where almost by memory,he grabbed an jar labled 'DO NOT TOUCH'.The now child sized Ghost took an handful of candy and put it in the pockets of his hoodie,which was now too big.

November 19th, 2016, 12:08 PM
(( You said he was shorter but sorry if I misunderstood ))

Renna was quiet, looking at the cells quietly, she could recall part of it, being a scientist, that's what she remember anyhow, her brown hair brushing against her back as she quietly walked around, finally realizing that she was dressed for school, which was confusing enough, but the fact that she was sharing a body with other people was just freaking weird

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 12:13 PM
(( You said he was shorter but sorry if I misunderstood ))

Renna was quiet, looking at the cells quietly, she could recall part of it, being a scientist, that's what she remember anyhow, her brown hair brushing against her back as she quietly walked around, finally realizing that she was dressed for school, which was confusing enough, but the fact that she was sharing a body with other people was just freaking weird
(It's Ghost/Gregory who's getting short...or was.)

Gregory came back into the cell,chocolate smeared on his face from where he was eating chocolate.He slipped behind Toast.

November 19th, 2016, 12:15 PM
(( Oh, Okay ^_^ ))

Renna blinked, looking at Gregory, though now Smol Renna wanted out, and the girl started screaming to be let out, stopping the argument between the other two girls, and Irl Renna had to give in, letting down her guard while her ears bled, Smol Renna taking control now, while Rennet grabbed Irl Renna by the collar and held her up in the air, choking the girl

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 12:17 PM
(( Oh, Okay ^_^ ))

Renna blinked, looking at Gregory, though now Smol Renna wanted out, and the girl started screaming to be let out, stopping the argument between the other two girls, and Irl Renna had to give in, letting down her guard while her ears bled, Smol Renna taking control now, while Rennet grabbed Irl Renna by the collar and held her up in the air, choking the girl
Gregory ran around in the padded room,pretending he was an airplane.

November 19th, 2016, 12:24 PM
Smol Renna now stood where Irl Renna had, the small girl looking at Gregory and suddenly perking up, running over, black hair flying out behind her, while Rennet still held Irl Renna in the air, Who the hell are you? Rennet hissed, eyes narrowed in an icy glare, M...My...name's Renna the girl managed to stammer through gasps for air, C...Calm down Rennet Game Renna said, trying to get Rennet to put the other girl down, though she didn't stop, keeping an iron grip

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 12:27 PM
Smol Renna now stood where Irl Renna had, the small girl looking at Gregory and suddenly perking up, running over, black hair flying out behind her, while Rennet still held Irl Renna in the air, Who the hell are you? Rennet hissed, eyes narrowed in an icy glare, M...My...name's Renna the girl managed to stammer through gasps for air, C...Calm down Rennet Game Renna said, trying to get Rennet to put the other girl down, though she didn't stop, keeping an iron grip
Gregory laughed and continued to run around.He accidently ran into the wall,and fell onto the floor.Gregory started crying,because...well..it hurts to run into an wall,and he was an child.

Toast kept an close eye on the two,siting down on the floor.His head continued to hurt worse.

November 19th, 2016, 12:32 PM
"Gwegory...?" Smol Renna rushed over, looking at the boy, her eyes wide, wanting to help him, but having no idea what to do, There's no way you can be Renna Rennet hissed, Renna has black hair and green eyes-she's also short, you have brown hair and blue eyes, those are two Different things! she threw Irl Renna back, a pain shooting up her back, G-God... Irl stammered, pushing herself up, while Game Renna was trying not to hit Rennet

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 12:34 PM
"Gwegory...?" Smol Renna rushed over, looking at the boy, her eyes wide, wanting to help him, but having no idea what to do, There's no way you can be Renna Rennet hissed, Renna has black hair and green eyes-she's also short, you have brown hair and blue eyes, those are two Different things! she threw Irl Renna back, a pain shooting up her back, G-God... Irl stammered, pushing herself up, while Game Renna was trying not to hit Rennet
"Hoi." Gregory said quietly,standing up.He had an large bruise on his forehead.

November 19th, 2016, 12:36 PM
"Wou Okway?" Smol Renna asked, looking at the bruise, lab coat dragging behind her as she looked at Gregory, a small smile on her face

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 12:39 PM
"Wou Okway?" Smol Renna asked, looking at the bruise, lab coat dragging behind her as she looked at Gregory, a small smile on her face
He nodded,and smiled."Twag!" He tagged her,and ran away.

(What if Gregory turned into Casket when he's small,so we'd have an mini Casket?)

November 19th, 2016, 12:42 PM
(( A murderous little kid, I can see him doing that and trying to stab Toast XD Oh God if Casket comes along then I'm bringing in Rennet XD ))

Smol Renna was dazed for a moment, before chasing after Gregory, her black hair flying out behind her as she chased the boy, though she was smiling the entire time

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 12:45 PM
(( A murderous little kid, I can see him doing that and trying to stab Toast XD Oh God if Casket comes along then I'm bringing in Rennet XD ))

Smol Renna was dazed for a moment, before chasing after Gregory, her black hair flying out behind her as she chased the boy, though she was smiling the entire time
(K mini Casket,here he comes)

Gregory ran around,smiling,before he ran straight into the glass pane that separated Ghost's and the other person's side of the cell.The glass broke,cutting him over the face.

Toast ran over,grabbing Smol Renna and Gregory,taking them away from the broken glass.

November 19th, 2016, 12:48 PM
Smol Renna was close to tagging Gregory, so she got cut as well, near her eye, as well as a few shards that flew onto her arms, as Toast pulled them away, Renna felt a bit of blood flow from her wounds, quiet, a pain in her head as she was dragged away

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 12:51 PM
Smol Renna was close to tagging Gregory, so she got cut as well, near her eye, as well as a few shards that flew onto her arms, as Toast pulled them away, Renna felt a bit of blood flow from her wounds, quiet, a pain in her head as she was dragged away
Gregory looked at all the blood flowing from his many wounds.His eyes soon changed to an blood red and he smiled."Good to be ba-...Am I an child?" Casket looked down at his child-like body.

"Yes and sit down,I have to bandage these." Toast said,puting an lot of Spongebob Squarepants Bandaids on his cuts.He soon finished and moved over to Smol Renna and began putting Bandaids on her cuts.

November 19th, 2016, 12:54 PM
My cringing is endless Game Renna muttered, facepalming, while Rennet somehow found herself in Smol Renna's body, she blinked, but said nothing, the only sign that Smol Renna had changed at all was a slight change of skin tone and red eyes, quiet, confused, feeling blood on the side of her face, she flinched, but sat there, quiet

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 12:59 PM
My cringing is endless Game Renna muttered, facepalming, while Rennet somehow found herself in Smol Renna's body, she blinked, but said nothing, the only sign that Smol Renna had changed at all was a slight change of skin tone and red eyes, quiet, confused, feeling blood on the side of her face, she flinched, but sat there, quiet
"So...Can I have an knife?" Casket asked Toast,making puppy dog eyes like any kid would.

"Mmm....No." Toast ignored Casket pouting and the puppy dog eyes.

November 19th, 2016, 01:01 PM
"Cwan I...?" Rennet asked, her face blank, almost the perfect image of innocence, still sitting down, her black hair wavering, though she tried not to smirk, happy that she had imitated Smol Renna's speech tick, red eyes wide, but blank

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 01:02 PM
"Cwan I...?" Rennet asked, her face blank, almost the perfect image of innocence, still sitting down, her black hair wavering, though she tried not to smirk, happy that she had imitated Smol Renna's speech tick, red eyes wide, but blank
Casket pouted,sitting down with his arms crossed.

"No." Toast said plainly.No child shall have an knife under his watch.

November 19th, 2016, 01:05 PM
Rennet suddenly looked away, "I hatwe you" she muttered, her back facing Toast, a small pout on her face, red eyes having mock tears in them, though they looked pretty genuine, red eyes angry

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 01:09 PM
Rennet suddenly looked away, "I hatwe you" she muttered, her back facing Toast, a small pout on her face, red eyes having mock tears in them, though they looked pretty genuine, red eyes angry
Casket didn't like any of them.He moved around,as if waiting for something.

Toast sighed and went to the kitchen.He grabbed two butter knives and ran back."Here." He handed one to Smol Rennet and one to Smol Casket.

November 19th, 2016, 01:11 PM
Smol Rennet giggled, taking the knife and clutching it close to her, eyes suddenly lighting up, her hair brushing against her back as she glanced over at Casket, not knowing if he was thinking the same thing as him or not, but her eyes suddenly glowed creepily

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 01:13 PM
Smol Rennet giggled, taking the knife and clutching it close to her, eyes suddenly lighting up, her hair brushing against her back as she glanced over at Casket, not knowing if he was thinking the same thing as him or not, but her eyes suddenly glowed creepily
"Knifey!" Casket basically hugged the knife,as if it were an actual person.

Toast kept an eye on both of them.

November 19th, 2016, 01:15 PM
Smol Rennet didn't comment on Casket, though she did clutch the knife close to her chest, as if her life depended on it, red eyes still smiling, she snuck behind Toast, wanting to see if he watched her or not before she carried out her plan

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 01:17 PM
Smol Rennet didn't comment on Casket, though she did clutch the knife close to her chest, as if her life depended on it, red eyes still smiling, she snuck behind Toast, wanting to see if he watched her or not before she carried out her plan
Casket then proceeded to stab the padded wall a few times.

Toast watched Smol Rennet carefully,as he was more afraid of her than he was of Smol Casket.

November 19th, 2016, 01:20 PM
Smol Rennet looked up at Toast, then at Casket, "I twink he's trwying to weave" she said innocently, pointing at Casket, her knife still clasped in her hand, though she didn't hold it in a threatening pose, just a plan one

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 01:22 PM
Smol Rennet looked up at Toast, then at Casket, "I twink he's trwying to weave" she said innocently, pointing at Casket, her knife still clasped in her hand, though she didn't hold it in a threatening pose, just a plan one
Casket looked over and said,"AY! Don't pin stuff on lil' old me."

Toast still kept his eyes on Smol Rennet.

November 19th, 2016, 01:25 PM
Smol Rennet shrugged innocently, before looking up at Toast quietly, red orbs blank as she looked at him, as tempted as she was to just stab him in the heart right then and there, she managed to keep a straight face somehow

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 01:27 PM
Smol Rennet shrugged innocently, before looking up at Toast quietly, red orbs blank as she looked at him, as tempted as she was to just stab him in the heart right then and there, she managed to keep a straight face somehow
Casket grumbled and continued to stab the wall for fun.An minute later,he yawned loudly,and blinked sleepily.He laid down,cuddling his Knifey as he went to sleep

Toast turned his gaze to the now sleeping Smol Casket.

November 19th, 2016, 01:30 PM
Smol Rennet saw Toast turn his head, then suddenly perked up, grabbing the knife and getting Toast right in the throat, stabbing him repeatedly, giggling, her red eyes lit up with a creepy kind of enjoyment, blood on the small girl's hands, while Renna cringed, muttering something under her breath

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 01:33 PM
Smol Rennet saw Toast turn his head, then suddenly perked up, grabbing the knife and getting Toast right in the throat, giggling, her red eyes lit up with a creepy kind of enjoyment, while Renna cringed
Casket slept through it.How?.....IDK.

Toast pulled the murderous child off,holding his neck.He wasn't gonna die,but he would bleed an lot.Toast took her knife away,throwing it out the door into the hall and closing the door.Toast put an bandage over his neck to stop the blood and glared at Smol Rennet.

November 19th, 2016, 01:36 PM
Smol Rennet's face was suddenly blank again, though there was a small pout, her hands still covered with bits of red, disappointment clear one her face after her failed murder attempt, red eyes blank as she pulled her legs up to her chest, eyes narrowing into a glare

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 01:42 PM
Smol Rennet's face was suddenly blank again, though there was a small pout, her hands still covered with bits of red, disappointment clear one her face after her failed murder attempt, red eyes blank as she pulled her legs up to her chest, eyes narrowing into a glare
Casket sleepily opened his eyes and yawned.He was an bit grumpy after his little nap.

Toast glared at Rennet,laying back.He could relax now that he had gotten rid of Smol Rennet's knife.

Gavin walked around,before tripping on something."Ow." He said,turning around and seeing the thing that tripped him.It was an bloodied knife.

(GAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVIIIIIINNNNNN IIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSS BAAAAAAAAAAACK!)

November 19th, 2016, 01:44 PM
(( EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ))

Smol Rennet was quiet, a throbbing pain still in her head, but she was half satisfied that she had at least caused Toast some pain, blood still on her hands, not bothering to wash it off, still glaring at Toast, clearly angry

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 01:49 PM
(( EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ))

Smol Rennet was quiet, a throbbing pain still in her hands, but she was half satisfied that she had at least caused Toast some pain, blood still on her hands, not bothering to wash it off, still glaring at Toast, clearly angry
"What happened?" Casket said,rubbing his red eyes.

Toast heard clomping boots.He turned to look out of the door window to see his twin brother Gavin."Gavin!" He yelled.

At the sound of his name,Gavin turned around to see his brother.He waved.

November 19th, 2016, 01:51 PM
"A failed murder attempt" Smol Rennet said plainly, showing Casket her bloody hands, then pointing at the bandages on Ghost's neck, her red eyes still showing a bit of anger, but she was quiet either way

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 01:54 PM
"A failed murder attempt" Smol Rennet said plainly, showing Casket her bloody hands, then pointing at the bandages on Ghost's neck, her red eyes still showing a bit of anger, but she was quiet either way
"M'kay.....so...anyone wanna know my SECRET?" He tried saying the last part normally,but it came out very intense at the end.He hid the knife behind his back innocently.

November 19th, 2016, 01:57 PM
Smol Rennet didn't answer, "Maybe they would" she finally said, pointing at Toast and Gavin plainly, a small smirk on her face, making the child look like the devil, looking at Gavin and Toast plainly

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 01:59 PM
Smol Rennet didn't answer, "Maybe they would" she finally said, pointing at Toast and Gavin plainly, a small smirk on her face, making the child look like the devil, looking at Gavin and Toast plainly
"Oh...thanks." He smiled creepily and walked over slowly.As Toast had gone outside with Gavin,he had to also go out.....but the thing was..he was too short to reach the handle.

November 19th, 2016, 02:02 PM
Smol Rennet blinked, and suddenly a stool appeared, nearly hitting her in the head, she pushed the stool over, looking up at the doorknob, before stepping out of the way, "Do you want a distraction?" She asked plainly, "To keep them from seeing you?" She added, red orbs blank, a tennis ball nearly hitting her head, before a hammer almost crushed her foot, and she picked up the tool, clutching it in both hands, though it weighed her down a small bit

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 02:06 PM
Smol Rennet blinked, and suddenly a stool appeared, nearly hitting her in the head, she pushed the stool over, looking up at the doorknob, before stepping out of the way, "Do you want a distraction?" She asked plainly, "To keep them from seeing you?" She added, red orbs blank, a tennis ball nearly hitting her head, before a hammer almost crushed her foot, and she picked up the tool, clutching it in both hands, though it weighed her down a small bit
''Yes please." He said politly.

"What're you doing here Gavin?" Toast asked his brother.

Gavin shrugged,as he didn't know what had happened.

November 19th, 2016, 02:09 PM
Smol Rennet simply nodded, opening the door and walking out plainly, dragging the hammer behind her quietly, she looked at Gavin and Toast, going over to where her back wasn't facing the door, and Gavin and Toast's backs would be facing, tempted to knock one of them out

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 02:12 PM
Smol Rennet simply nodded, opening the door and walking out plainly, dragging the hammer behind her quietly, she looked at Gavin and Toast, going over to where her back wasn't facing the door, and Gavin and Toast's backs would be facing, tempted to knock one of them out
Casket also went out,hiding behind the opened door.

"Mmm...How did you get out?" Toast asked Smol Rennet.

"Who's this?" Gavin pretended to have an British accent,as there was someone other than Johnny Toast there.

November 19th, 2016, 02:14 PM
"Wou didwn't shut it" Smol Rennet lied, looking up at Gavin and Toast quietly, knowing that the British accent was fake, though she didn't comment on it, just pretended to be a good kid, as hard as it was

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 02:17 PM
"Wou didwn't shut it" Smol Rennet lied, looking up at Gavin and Toast quietly, knowing that the British accent was fake, though she didn't comment on it, just pretended to be a good kid, as hard as it was
Casket waited patiently.

Toast thought he had closed it,but shrugged it off.His head was starting to hurt an lot now.

"You're so cute!!" Gavin said,not knowing she was an insane murderer.

November 19th, 2016, 02:19 PM
Renna smiled, her hands still behind her back, hiding the blood, even if she was caught, she would just say it was red paint, her red eyes lit up in a cute way as she looked at Gavin

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 02:25 PM
Renna smiled, her hands still behind her back, hiding the blood, even if she was caught, she would just say it was red paint, her red eyes lit up in a cute way as she looked at Gavin
Casket peeked out from behind the door."When do I kill them?"He asked quietly.

Toast didn't hear Casket and kept his eyes on Rennet.

Gavin smiled,his eyes seeming to have little smiles in them.

November 19th, 2016, 02:36 PM
"Now," Smol Rennet hissed, smiling up at Gavin, she was praying that this worked out, "Who're wou?" She asked Gavin, hoping to keep him distracted long enough for Casket to fill out their plan

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 02:42 PM
"Now," Smol Rennet hissed, smiling up at Gavin, she was praying that this worked out, "Who're wou?" She asked Gavin, hoping to keep him distracted long enough for Casket to fill out their plan
Casket slowly creeped out,staring at them.He went behind Gavin.

Toast wanted to answer for Gavin,but let him.

"I'm Gavin Toast.This guys twin brother." Gavin said before nogieing his brother,who protested.

November 19th, 2016, 02:47 PM
"Are Wou in P.I.E?" Smol Rennet asked next, glancing at Casket for a split second, not knowing the result of the question, smiling still, her red eyes lit up happily, though it was really only a mask

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 02:51 PM
"Are Wou in P.I.E?" Smol Rennet asked next, glancing at Casket for a split second, not knowing the result of the question, smiling still, her red eyes lit up happily, though it was really only a mask
"Casket waited for the right moment.

"Hey!Don't noogie me!" Toast yelled,wiggling out of Gavin's noogie.

"Heheh." Gavin laughed.

November 19th, 2016, 02:53 PM
Smol Rennet managed a small giggle, looking up at the two calmly, she wondered what it was like to have a sibling, she couldn't really call Renna her sister, they just shared a mind, smiling either way

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 02:56 PM
Smol Rennet managed a small giggle, looking up at the two calmly, she wondered what it was like to have a sibling, she couldn't really call Renna her sister, they just shared a mind, smiling either way
Casket soon pulled the stool over and got ready to stab Gavin.

Toast winced.His head hurt from the noogie,and his headache now.'Great...'He thought.

Gavin didn't notice the small child behind him,about to stab him.

November 19th, 2016, 03:01 PM
Smol Rennet's smile turned even wider, her eyes lighting up as she saw Casket, her red eyes bright with excitement, trying to think of a question she could ask Gavin and Toast, to keep them distracted for just a little longer

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 03:04 PM
Smol Rennet's smile turned even wider, her eyes lighting up as she saw Casket, her red eyes bright with excitement, trying to think of a question she could ask Gavin and Toast, to keep them distracted for just a little longer
Casket waited for one more moment,before covering Gavin's mouth and slitting his throat.

Toast watched in horror as Smol Casket slit his brothers throat.

"Ow." Gavin said plainly before falling on the ground,dying.

November 19th, 2016, 03:09 PM
Smol Rennet just kept smiling, though it turned into more of a smirk now, the blood that gushed from Gavin's fatal wound pooling around her bare feet, finding the knife she had stabbed Toast with and picked it up, eyes still lit up the entire time, standing next to Casket

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 03:12 PM
Smol Rennet just kept smiling, though it turned into more of a smirk now, the blood that gushed from Gavin's fatal wound pooling around her bare feet, finding the knife she had stabbed Toast with and picked it up, eyes still lit up the entire time, standing next to Casket
Casket laughed and stabbed the man's dead body a few times,saying,"Stab,Stab,Stab!!!"

Toast stared at the two children with obvious hatred.

Gavin was seemingly dead,before he sat up,blood still pooling out."I'm good!" He said happily.

November 19th, 2016, 03:18 PM
Smol Rennet blinked, drawing a blank, how was he still alive...? The blood just kept coming, leaving Rennet in a pool of scarlet, confused as heck, not even caring that Toast hated her now

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 03:21 PM
Smol Rennet blinked, drawing a blank, how was he still alive...? The blood just kept coming, leaving Rennet in a pool of scarlet, confused as heck, not even caring that Toast hated her now
Casket blinked,confused."What in the world?" He asked,staring at the still bleeding man.

Toast looked confused,then happy.

Gavin looked around,the color draining out of his face as he continually lost blood.

November 19th, 2016, 03:29 PM
Smol Renna bit her lip, she had been dumb to think that when someone says ow and falls down, it means they're dead, she just had to wait a bit, eventually he would loose enough blood and either die or pass out, they could celebrate then, a small smile on her lips as she thought about that

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 03:33 PM
Smol Renna bit her lip, she had been dumb to think that when someone says ow and falls down, it means they're dead, she just had to wait a bit, eventually he would loose enough blood and either die or pass out, they could celebrate then, a small smile on her lips as she thought about that
Casket stared at him,waiting until he died.

Toast was worried now.Gavin would die of bloodloss soon,and he didn't want that.

Gavin was very pale now,looking as if he would die very soon.

November 19th, 2016, 03:35 PM
Smol Rennet did the same, quiet, staring at Gavin, she was drawing a blank on why Toast wasn't doing anything, but she was fine with that, looking at the scarlet blood for a moment, and feeling no regrets, her face blank as she looked at him, clenching her knife in her hand

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 03:41 PM
Smol Rennet did the same, quiet, staring at Gavin, she was drawing a blank on why Toast wasn't doing anything, but she was fine with that, looking at the scarlet blood for a moment, and feeling no regrets, her face blank as she looked at him, clenching her knife in her hand
Casket followed her gaze before looking back at Gavin.

Toast laughed lightly as he remembered one fact."Gavin can't die." He said after he stopped laughing.

Gavin nodded,while he still lost blood.

November 19th, 2016, 03:52 PM
"W-What...?" Smol Rennet's eyes were wide, staring at Gavin, she didn't move either way, she was in range of being grabbed, but she didn't care, scarlet blood still pooled around her feet, the small girl surprised

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 03:55 PM
"W-What...?" Smol Rennet's eyes were wide, staring at Gavin, she didn't move either way, she was in range of being grabbed, but she didn't care, scarlet blood still pooled around her feet, the small girl surprised
Casket grumbled about things not working out like he wanted,and it not being fair.

Toast was still mad at them,but now....he hated them less so.Still,he took away their bloodstained knives.

Gavin just sat there,not really knowing what to do.

November 19th, 2016, 03:58 PM
Smol Rennet glared at Toast as her knife was taken away, muttering something under her breath angrily, not moving from the puddle still, though she didn't want to reminded of their fail of a murder, the cute girl angry as heck

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 04:01 PM
Smol Rennet glared at Toast as her knife was taken away, muttering something under her breath angrily, not moving from the puddle still, though she didn't want to reminded of their fail of a murder, the cute girl angry as heck
Casket went back into the cell,mad.

Toast motioned for Rennet to go into the cell with Smol Casket,before leaning down to see to Gavin's wound.

Gavin was just there,being as awkward as normal.

November 19th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Smol Rennet cast a glare at Toast, before going into the cell with Casket, a scowl on the girl's face, clearly angry as she sat down in a corner, her eye twitching as she sat there, red eyes narrowed angerly

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 06:33 PM
Smol Rennet cast a glare at Toast, before going into the cell with Casket, a scowl on the girl's face, clearly angry as she sat down in a corner, her eye twitching as she sat there, red eyes narrowed angerly
"Well that didn't work." Casket said,looking over at her.

Toast put bandages around Gavin's cuts,biting his lip in frustration.

November 19th, 2016, 06:59 PM
"Yeah..." Smol Rennet muttered, "And Toast Respawns" she added under her breath angerly, "I just need to kill something!" She nearly screamed, kicking at thin air, eyes filled with anger

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 07:03 PM
"Yeah..." Smol Rennet muttered, "And Toast Respawns" she added under her breath angerly, "I just need to kill something!" She nearly screamed, kicking at thin air, eyes filled with anger
"Same here....but I don't have Knifey....so I can't." Casket said,missing his little friend an lot.

Toast went into the room after fixing up Gavin,checking on the two mini murderers.

Gavin followed Johnny Toast,not really knowing what was going on.

November 19th, 2016, 07:06 PM
Smol Rennet simply nodded, glaring at Toast when he came in, the girl watching the wall instead of the man, her black hair falling over her red eyes, a glare on her face, muttering something under her breath, hugging herself

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 07:12 PM
Smol Rennet simply nodded, glaring at Toast when he came in, the girl watching the wall instead of the man, her black hair falling over her red eyes, a glare on her face, muttering something under her breath, hugging herself
".......So.....what now?" Casket didn't know what to do.He ripped up some of the stuffing on the wall.For an kid,he is strangely strong.

Toast sat down,eating the rest of his piece of toast.

Gavin laughed."Johnny Toast,eating a piece of toast...that is one of the funniest things I have ever seen." He said,sitting next to Johnny.

November 19th, 2016, 07:14 PM
Smol Rennet poked the stuffing with her finger, the nail sharp enough to make a small dent, she shrugged, "It's hard with them in a room with us" she muttered, red eyes narrowed angerly, hugging what may have been an invisible knife

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 19th, 2016, 07:18 PM
Smol Rennet poked the stuffing with her finger, the nail sharp enough to make a small dent, she shrugged, "It's hard with them in a room with us" she muttered, red eyes narrowed angerly, hugging what may have been an invisible knife
Casket then remembered the broken glass,which had been sharp enough to cut him and Smol Rennet.He ran over,unnoticed by the adults.He grabbed a few pieces of glass,holding them tightly,though they cut his hands.

November 19th, 2016, 07:20 PM
Smol Rennet saw Casket collecting the glass, and she bit her lip, not knowing where he was going, but hoping he had a good idea, standing up, though she didn't move, her sweatshirt sleeves going a slight bit bast her fingertips, red eyes blank, though she waited to see what Casket did

CinnamonCookie
November 19th, 2016, 11:08 PM
Name: Rosalynn MacEwan
Role (Guard or Patient): Patient
Looks: Straight blonde hair with big blue eyes
Personality: Queit, Most of the time calm, Dark, broody, emo
Reason for Being in Here: Seeing ghosts and murdering people
Other: Nope

November 20th, 2016, 05:48 AM
((Ohhhhhhh a new person ))
((Boop))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 20th, 2016, 06:11 AM
Smol Rennet saw Casket collecting the glass, and she bit her lip, not knowing where he was going, but hoping he had a good idea, standing up, though she didn't move, her sweatshirt sleeves going a slight bit bast her fingertips, red eyes blank, though she waited to see what Casket did
Casket came back over,his hands bleeding from the glass shards he was holding so tightly.He put them down,and sat down,trying to take some of the other Bandaids he had on and put them onto these new cuts.

Toast finished his piece of toast and looked over to the two murderous little kids.

Gavin just sat there,wiping off some of the dried blood off.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 20th, 2016, 06:12 AM
Name: Rosalynn MacEwan
Role (Guard or Patient): Patient
Looks: Straight blonde hair with big blue eyes
Personality: Queit, Most of the time calm, Dark, broody, emo
Reason for Being in Here: Seeing ghosts and murdering people
Other: Nope
(Accepted)

November 20th, 2016, 06:23 AM
Smol Rennet placed a bandage on Casket's hand, then looked at the shards of glass not even caring that she still had a gash near her eye, though most of the blood had dried up, she didn't ask anything, red orbs blank as she took a shard, though it split through her skin, she didn't really care

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 20th, 2016, 06:26 AM
Smol Rennet placed a bandage on Casket's hand, then looked at the shards of glass not even caring that she still had a gash near her eye, though most of the blood had dried up, she didn't ask anything, red orbs blank as she took a shard, though it split through her skin, she didn't really care
"Thanks....now onto the plan."Casket said,beginning to think about an plan to kill the adults,or atleast injure them severly.Ghost and Venturian were really trying to get out of his mind,causing him to hear an ringing noise,but Casket could stand it.

Toast watched them before seeing the glass."What're you doing now?" He asked tiredly after walking over.

November 20th, 2016, 06:35 AM
Both Rennas were trying to escape as well, a loud ringing noise ringing in her ears, she flinched, but other than that, she acted as if nothing was wrong, when Toast came in, she was just still, as if nothing even happened, her face blank as she looked at him

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 20th, 2016, 06:37 AM
Both Rennas were trying to escape as well, a loud ringing noise ringing in her ears, she flinched, but other than that, she acted as if nothing was wrong, when Toast came in, she was just still, as if nothing even happened, her face blank as she looked at him
Casket hid the glass behind his back,trying to make sure Toast didn't see it.

Toast took their glass shards,taking it with him.

November 20th, 2016, 06:40 AM
Smol Rennet scowled, her eyes narrowing once again, she managed to keep one shard, the one that had cut her earlier, a bit of blood still resting on the sides, she held it in her left hand, barely feeling the pain that went through her hand

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 20th, 2016, 06:43 AM
Smol Rennet scowled, her eyes narrowing once again, she managed to keep one shard, the one that had cut her earlier, a bit of blood still resting on the sides, she held it in her left hand, barely feeling the pain that went through her hand
Casket once again pouted,as he now would have to get more glass.

Toast sat back down,keeping an close watch on Smol Jimmy and Smol Rennet.

(OK,these pictures are basically how Casket looks right now: http://img01.deviantart.net/b1b8/i/2015/052/6/9/_venturiantale__jimmy_casket_chibi_by_paranormalfa ery-d8j08to.jpg and http://orig03.deviantart.net/219f/f/2015/170/f/8/chibi_jimmy__by_copperfirecracker-d8xxf4x.jpg )

November 20th, 2016, 06:49 AM
Smol Rennet looked at the wall, muttering something under her breath, she pushed the glass back in her pocket, it making a soft jingling noise, which she quickly froze, wanting to see if anyone heard, her black hair brushing against her neck

(( I got this for how Rennet looks- https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-adwmaSJj3LQ/VhDOq6_VnPI/AAAAAAAAPJ0/juUEyA7alak/w426-h475/Anime.gif ))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 20th, 2016, 06:58 AM
Smol Rennet looked at the wall, muttering something under her breath, she pushed the glass back in her pocket, it making a soft jingling noise, which she quickly froze, wanting to see if anyone heard, her black hair brushing against her neck

(( I got this for how Rennet looks- https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-adwmaSJj3LQ/VhDOq6_VnPI/AAAAAAAAPJ0/juUEyA7alak/w426-h475/Anime.gif ))
(that screams 'i will murder your family'....yep....dats scary.)

Casket sat down,looking down at his feet,to hide his face.His eyes were slightly tinged brown.

Toast watched them curiously,not hearing the jingling noise made by the glass.

November 20th, 2016, 07:05 AM
Smol Rennet looked over at Casket, her eyes weren't tinged any color at the time, The two Rennas were actually trying to escape the actual body, to no avail, she clutched the glass shard, not feeling the pain as it cut her skin, her face still blank

(( And I have this for how Rennet actually looks- http://st.gde-fon.com/wallpapers_original/602060_anime_devushka_killer_1458x1057_www.Gde-Fon.com.jpg ))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 20th, 2016, 07:08 AM
Smol Rennet looked over at Casket, her eyes weren't tinged any color at the time, The two Rennas were actually trying to escape the actual body, to no avail, she clutched the glass shard, not feeling the pain as it cut her skin, her face still blank

(( And I have this for how Rennet actually looks- http://st.gde-fon.com/wallpapers_original/602060_anime_devushka_killer_1458x1057_www.Gde-Fon.com.jpg ))
(*Hides and gives thumbs up* )

Casket kept his gaze down,trying to keep control.

Toast leaned against the wall,and soon fell asleep.He was tired from the two Smol pychopaths.

November 20th, 2016, 07:14 AM
Smol Rennet glanced over at Casket, before sprinting over to the broken glass wall, as a small girl, she was pretty fast, her black hair flying out behind her as she grabbed more glass, stuffing it in her pocket, she held the shards close to her as she ran back over to Toast, she looked at the sleeping man for a minute, before grabbing one of his arms, and carefully holding it up, she grabbed a glass shard and aimed it right at his palm, the small girl quiet the entire time, glancing up at Toast to see if he would wake up

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 20th, 2016, 07:18 AM
Smol Rennet glanced over at Casket, before sprinting over to the broken glass wall, as a small girl, she was pretty fast, her black hair flying out behind her as she grabbed more glass, stuffing it in her pocket, she held the shards close to her as she ran back over to Toast, she looked at the sleeping man for a minute, before grabbing one of his arms, and carefully holding it up, she grabbed a glass shard and aimed it right at his palm, the small girl quiet the entire time, glancing up at Toast to see if he would wake up
Casket didn't seem to notice.He was busy at the moment.

Toast lept up trying to see what had stabbed him.He then looked down to see Smol Rennet.He grumbled about something before leaving the room altogether."I can't do this anymore......I'm gonna go make macaroni.." He said,shutting the door and locking it after stepping out of the room.

November 20th, 2016, 07:24 AM
Smol Rennet glared after Toast, a bit of blood on her legs, she looked up at Casket, putting her hands in her glass-filled pocket, making various cuts and gashes, making her hands turn a deep red, she didn't care if Toast was making macaroni, let him do god knows what, she stood in the middle of the room, a glass shard in her hand as she looked at Casket, not really concerned for him, just a tad bit confused

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 20th, 2016, 07:29 AM
Smol Rennet glared after Toast, a bit of blood on her legs, she looked up at Casket, putting her hands in her glass-filled pocket, making various cuts and gashes, making her hands turn a deep red, she didn't care if Toast was making macaroni, let him do god knows what, she stood in the middle of the room, a glass shard in her hand as she looked at Casket, not really concerned for him, just a tad bit confused
Casket was ignoring everyone and everything.He continued to try and stay in control of their body,but I guess it didn't work.His eyes fully turned brown and he sat up,looking around.Venturian was the one that had gotten control,so now....we have to deal with a whole lot of random.

November 20th, 2016, 07:40 AM
As soon as Smol Rennet saw Casket change, she shoved the glass away, looking at the person, her red eyes blank-well, her entire face was blank, blood still dripping from the cuts she had gotten on her hand, looking up at Venturian blankly, putting on a mask of confusion

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 20th, 2016, 07:48 AM
As soon as Smol Rennet saw Casket change, she shoved the glass away, looking at the person, her red eyes blank-well, her entire face was blank, blood still dripping from the cuts she had gotten on her hand, looking up at Venturian blankly, putting on a mask of confusion
Venturian looked around,staring at multiple things before reting his gaze on the door.He didn't know where this place was,but he went around,seeimingly searching for something.Something important.

Toast got to the kitchen,when he remembered that his macaroni had been taken from him by Renna.There was none that he could see.

November 20th, 2016, 07:51 AM
Smol Rennet stared at Venturian, tempted to just run a piece of glass through his hands, but she couldn't really get any part of her body to move, she just stood there quietly, watching Venturian quietly

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 20th, 2016, 07:55 AM
Smol Rennet stared at Venturian, tempted to just run a piece of glass through his hands, but she couldn't really get any part of her body to move, she just stood there quietly, watching Venturian quietly
Venturian backed up,slightly worried.What if he couldn't find them?He pushed that thought tothe back of his mind,with Ghost,Gregory,and Casket.He turned around to see Smol Rennet,and waved.She was,admittedly,very creepy.

November 20th, 2016, 07:58 AM
Smol Rennet smiled weakly as waved, revealing a few cuts on her hand, she's was quiet other than that, the black-haired girl waiting for the perfect moment to attack, Casket's body or not, she just wanted the satisfaction of killing someone

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 20th, 2016, 08:04 AM
Smol Rennet smiled weakly as waved, revealing a few cuts on her hand, she's was quiet other than that, the black-haired girl waiting for the perfect moment to attack, Casket's body or not, she just wanted the satisfaction of killing someone
Venturian noticed the many cuts on her hands,taking some bandaids out of his pockets and gave her a few.

Toast went back into the room,after drinking some whiskey.He sat down,watching them before falling asleep once again.

November 20th, 2016, 08:11 AM
Perfect, he's sleeping Smol Rennet glanced back at Toast and resisted the urge to smirk, taking the bandaids, but she struggled to put them on her hand, biting her lip, before looking up at Venturian again, he might not be the easiest person, maybe, when he had his head turned, she could stab the sleeping Toast, her red eyes blank, though she was planning in her mind

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 20th, 2016, 08:16 AM
Perfect, he's sleeping Smol Rennet glanced back at Toast and resisted the urge to smirk, taking the bandaids, but she struggled to put them on her hand, biting her lip, before looking up at Venturian again, he might not be the easiest person, maybe, when he had his head turned, she could stab the sleeping Toast, her red eyes blank, though she was planning in her mind
Venturian followed her gaze to Toast.He didn't know what she was gonna do,but whatever it was,he was fine with it.

November 20th, 2016, 08:22 AM
Smol Rennet was quiet, Turn your head Venturian-turn it! she hissed in her mind, shoving her hand into her pocket, grasping a glass shard quietly, her red eyes blank, glancing at the sleeping Toast every so often, waiting for Venturian to move something

(( I'm gonna be a little more inactive-but I'll reply when I can ^_^ ))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 20th, 2016, 08:26 AM
Smol Rennet was quiet, Turn your head Venturian-turn it! she hissed in her mind, shoving her hand into her pocket, grasping a glass shard quietly, her red eyes blank, glancing at the sleeping Toast every so often, waiting for Venturian to move something

(( I'm gonna be a little more inactive-but I'll reply when I can ^_^ ))
(It's okay)

Venturian turned back to look at her,a bit wierded out.'Seriously?This guy is an IDIOT! I wanna stab him...' Casket said in his Venturian's mind.

November 20th, 2016, 08:30 AM
Rennet was quiet, her red eyes blank, she looked at Venturian innocently for a moment, before her temptation to kill something grew, and her grip tightened against the piece of glass she held, and a small smirk came across her face, the girl lunging at Venturian with the shattered glass in her hand

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 20th, 2016, 08:31 AM
Rennet was quiet, her red eyes blank, she looked at Venturian innocently for a moment, before her temptation to kill something grew, and her grip tightened against the piece of glass she held, and a small smirk came across her face, the girl lunging at Venturian with the shattered glass in her hand
Vwnturian was silent as he dodged,staring at her.

November 20th, 2016, 08:39 AM
Smol Rennet nearly hit the wall, skidding on the ground and stopping herself with her foot, a scowl came across the small girl's face, before she lunged at him again, her hair shortening, her clothes changing, and her legs lengthening as she became normal Rennet again, red eyes narrowed as she aimed her glass knife for Venturian's neck

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 20th, 2016, 08:41 AM
Smol Rennet nearly hit the wall, skidding on the ground and stopping herself with her foot, a scowl came across the small girl's face, before she lunged at him again, her hair shortening, her clothes changing, and her legs lengthening as she became normal Rennet again, red eyes narrowed as she aimed her glass knife for Venturian's neck
Venturian dodged once again,before saying,"Are you trying to kill me? 'Cause it isn't working."

November 20th, 2016, 08:46 AM
Rennet scowled, "What'd think I was doing?" She hissed angrily, but she didn't lunge again, blood dripping from her own hand, the one that held the knife, "I guess if I can't get you, I'll get someone else" a smirk came across the girl's lips, glancing over at Toast, before shooting a glass dagger at the man's neck with deadly accuracy, her eyes on Venturian, taking two more out and aiming them right at Toast's heart

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 20th, 2016, 08:51 AM
Rennet scowled, "What'd think I was doing?" She hissed angrily, but she didn't lunge again, blood dripping from her own hand, the one that held the knife, "I guess if I can't get you, I'll get someone else" a smirk came across the girl's lips, glancing over at Toast, before shooting a glass dagger at the man's neck with deadly accuracy, her eyes on Venturian, taking two more out and aiming them right at Toast's heart
Venturian's eyes widened."Don't you dare."He said,glaring at her.He took out an small computer and began working on something.His brows were furrowed in concentracion.

Toast woke up to the dagger cutting into his throat.He looked at them,trying to ask for help but he was gagging on his own blood.

(Some serious gore up ahead.)

November 20th, 2016, 09:05 AM
((Keep in mind WCO rules))

Rennet was quiet, glancing at Toast, but she felt nothing, to be honest, she had never really felt any emotion, other than pain, but that didn't matter, she was quiet, glass daggers still in her hand, though her hand was getting pretty well cut, blood dripping on the ground

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 20th, 2016, 09:08 AM
((Keep in mind WCO rules))

Rennet was quiet, glancing at Toast, but she felt nothing, to be honest, she had never really felt any emotion, other than pain, but that didn't matter, she was quiet, glass daggers still in her hand, though her hand was getting pretty well cut, blood dripping on the ground
(I will)

Veturian finished what he was doing,and pressed enter.

November 20th, 2016, 09:10 AM
Rennet looked at Venturian, raising an eyebrow, but she was quiet still, glancing over at Toast, the satisfaction of seeing him choke on his blood making her smirk, red eyes lighting up a small bit

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 20th, 2016, 09:14 AM
Rennet looked at Venturian, raising an eyebrow, but she was quiet still, glancing over at Toast, the satisfaction of seeing him coke on his blood making her smirk, red eyes lighting up a small bit
"Better." Venturian said,smirking.

Very soon,Toast stopped choking on his blood.In fact,he wasn't even bleeding.

November 20th, 2016, 09:18 AM
Rennet's eyes widened, "W-What...?" The teen stammered, before her eyes narrowed angerly and she grabbed another glass dagger, still bleeding, but it seemed to be an endless stream from her hand, but she didn't even turn pale, her red eyes angry as she aimed the dagger right at Venturian's computer, black hair brushing against her neck as what appeared to be an actual knife appeared right behind her

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 20th, 2016, 09:20 AM
Rennet's eyes widened, "W-What...?" The teen stammered, before her eyes narrowed angerly and she grabbed another glass dagger, still bleeding, but it seemed to be an endless stream from her hand, but she didn't even turn pale, her red eyes angry as she aimed the dagger right at Venturian's computer, black hair brushing against her neck as what appeared to be an actual knife appeared right behind her
"Hit the computer,and we all go down." Venturian pulled it behind him,trying to keep it safe.

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 02:17 PM
(yay I'm accepted! And I look like this. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/9f/a3/0d/9fa30d4b1c9208b0114cf708b29292b4.jpg but with blue eyes)
Rosalynn stepped into the room that everybody else was in. She watched the commotion with blank eyes. She has seen worse in her life.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 20th, 2016, 03:30 PM
(*Listening to Tokyovania* Boop....here is did amazing song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJSmc19NSgI )

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 20th, 2016, 07:40 PM
(Boop if anyone is here)

CinnamonCookie
November 20th, 2016, 11:18 PM
(Boop)

November 21st, 2016, 05:10 AM
"Hit the computer,and we all go down." Venturian pulled it behind him,trying to keep it safe.

Rennet narrowed her eyes, "How the hell am I linked to that computer...?" She hissed under her breath, red eyes narrowed as she looked at Venturian, pointing the glass shards at him, blood still oozing from her fingers, her red eyes drawn in an icy glare

(( My iPad got taken and I'm sneaking onto my mom's computer, I'll be on when my brother gets off the WiiU-Just a warning that I'm going to have slow responces for awhile))

CinnamonCookie
November 21st, 2016, 10:57 PM
Thier fighting quite puny compared what I had done... Rosalynn thought as She watched the others. She smiled as she remembered the demon that helped her kill her family while that were alive by torturing them.

November 22nd, 2016, 05:44 AM
Rennet glanced over at the other girl, she reconised her for some reason, but didn't bother to know why, she gripped the shards tighter, a scowl on her face as she sent one right at Venturian's forehead

November 22nd, 2016, 05:43 PM
(( Boop ))

CinnamonCookie
November 23rd, 2016, 01:08 AM
Boop

Serendipity
November 23rd, 2016, 01:13 AM
Name: Angelica S. Flechhemmer
Role (Guard or Patient) : Guard. Redeemed Patient.
Looks: black hair, dark brown eyes, and pale skin.
Personality: Sharp, cold, and uncaring. But if you play your cards right, and earn her trust... you may have just found a lifelong friend, and for patients... a savior?
Reason for Being in Here: detected with Severe Emotional Unstability Disorder (SEUD) and was sent here. After 5 years, she was released and transformed into a guard.
Other: Her middle name stands for "Starlight"
(Anyone rp?)

November 23rd, 2016, 01:41 AM
(( I'm on, but you gave to Wait for Silver to accept you ))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 23rd, 2016, 05:58 AM
Rennet narrowed her eyes, "How the hell am I linked to that computer...?" She hissed under her breath, red eyes narrowed as she looked at Venturian, pointing the glass shards at him, blood still oozing from her fingers, her red eyes drawn in an icy glare

(( My iPad got taken and I'm sneaking onto my mom's computer, I'll be on when my brother gets off the WiiU-Just a warning that I'm going to have slow responces for awhile))
(Okay)

"You're in the game right?" He asked,staring straight at her.Ghost and Casket were trying hard to escape their mind,Ghost trying harder than Casket for some reason."This computer controls things in this game.Stuff like the setting,time,or deaths.See....watch this." Venturian began typing furiously on the computer,biting his lip.Soon,the entire place changed.It was now more like an haunted house than an asylum.

November 23rd, 2016, 09:17 AM
"W-What the...?" Rennet's eyes widened, "I prefer it this way though" she muttered under her breath, still smirking, her hair wavering against her back, "So what would happen if I killed you...?" she asked, smirking the entire time

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 23rd, 2016, 09:20 AM
"W-What the...?" Rennet's eyes widened, "I prefer it this way though" she muttered under her breath, still smirking, her hair wavering against her back, "So what would happen if I killed you...?" she asked, smirking the entire time
Venturian paused slightly,thinking hard."I don't know....anyway,That is all for this time." He disappeared,leaving Ghost in control.The computer also disappeared with Venturian.Ghost looked around,as if studying the place.

November 23rd, 2016, 10:39 AM
Rennet let out a sigh, He would have been so much fun to kill... she sighed, looking at Ghost, before, once again, shooting a glass shard at Toast again, her eyes narrowed in a glare

Serendipity
November 23rd, 2016, 10:41 AM
(Rp Anyone?)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 23rd, 2016, 10:41 AM
Rennet let out a sigh, He would have been so much fun to kill... she sighed, looking at Ghost, before, once again, shooting a glass shard at Toast again, her eyes narrowed in a glare
"Uh..uh...Seriously?!" Ghost asked angrily.

Toast looked around before seeing the glass shard going towards him.He dodged it,and stood up.

November 23rd, 2016, 03:54 PM
"You've forgotten who you're talking to" Rennet muttered, sending two shards at each of them, not even saying anything about Toast dodging, quiet, her red eyes angrily drawn in a glare

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 23rd, 2016, 03:57 PM
"You've forgotten who you're talking to" Rennet muttered, sending two shards at each of them, not even saying anything about Toast dodging, quiet, her red eyes angrily drawn in a glare
Ghost dodged,so that it only scraped his shoulder.He narrowed his eyes at Rennet and turned around.

The glass shard that went to Toast hit him in the leg."Ow." He said quietly,as if it wasn't as bad as it was.

November 23rd, 2016, 05:23 PM
Rennet said nothing, glancing at her bloody hand, and heard a small cry of pain, "Damn it Renna" she muttered under her breath, not letting go of the shards, though, seeing Toast injured, she sent another shard at him,?red eyes narrowed

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 24th, 2016, 05:59 AM
Rennet said nothing, glancing at her bloody hand, and heard a small cry of pain, "Damn it Renna" she muttered under her breath, not letting go of the shards, though, seeing Toast injured, she sent another shard at him,?red eyes narrowed
Ghost looked around,though everything seemed to be vaguly familiar.He went up to the door opposite of him,and took an gun out.He begun shooting the door to try and open it.

Toast dodged the glass shard,staring at Rennet."How many of those glass shards do you have? Because I don't believe you have any more." He stared at her for an moment before heading to the door Ghost was shooting at.He opened the door,while Ghost continued to shoot.

Ghost stopped shooting."Uh...I never thought to try and open the door..." He said before facepalming himself.He seemed a little annoyed as he stepped out of the room into an hallway.There was an large sign with a few pictures on it."F.....I..N..D..O...B...J...E...C...T....I...V....E ..." Ghost sounded out slowly.

Toast looked a bit confused at why he didn't just say the words."Why are you sounding it out,Sir?" He asked,looking at his partner strangely.

Ghost sighed and stopped sounding out the words."I can't read,Johnny you know this."He said,looking at his partner before looking back at the sign.There was an small keypad below it,which Ghost picked up.

(Also,found this out on the wiki:Johnny Ghost has the inability to say the word "suspicious" )

November 24th, 2016, 08:22 AM
Rennet cursed, clenching her hands into fists, the fists still bleeding as she turned into Smol Rennet once again, and she followed them, praying that she looked like Smol Renna to at least trick Ghost

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 24th, 2016, 08:25 AM
Rennet cursed, clenching her hands into fists, the fists still bleeding as she turned into Smol Rennet once again, and she followed them, praying that she looked like Smol Renna to at least trick Ghost
Ghost didn't seem to notice Smol Renna/Rennet following them.He walked down the hall,before an button on the keypad he was holding glowed bright red.He looked a bit startled,but continued on.

(Also....do you notice how Casket has said he can't read,Gregory has said he can't read,and Ghost has said he can't read? *Dramatic music plays* )

November 24th, 2016, 11:08 AM
(( Oh god...XD ))

Smol Rennet watched Ghost, a child-like (Well...she's a child, but whatever) look on her face, her hand was still bloody, and the girl finally felt the pain, flinching every time she used her hand, but she managed to stay quiet, red eyes blank

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 24th, 2016, 11:11 AM
(( Oh god...XD ))

Smol Rennet watched Ghost, a child-like (Well...she's a child, but whatever) look on her face, her hand was still bloody, and the girl finally felt the pain, flinching every time she used her hand, but she managed to stay quiet, red eyes blank
Ghost continued walking until they got to an door.He dropped the keypad next to the door,saying,"There should be an way through..."The keypad made an bomb appear,which would blow in ten seconds.Ghost ran back with an scared expression on his face,shouting,"It's an bomb!!"

November 24th, 2016, 11:58 AM
Smol rennet blinked once, before the girl changed, and normal Renna stood there, "You. Are. Kidding. Me," the girl hissed, olive-green eyes wide as she stared at Ghost, her black hair wavering against her back as she stared at him, hiding the pain in her hand

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 24th, 2016, 12:00 PM
Smol rennet blinked once, before the girl changed, and normal Renna stood there, "You. Are. Kidding. Me," the girl hissed, olive-green eyes wide as she stared at Ghost, her black hair wavering against her back as she stared at him, hiding the pain in her hand
"Yes!" Ghost said,hugging her.Soon,the bomb exploded,causing the doors to fall.

November 24th, 2016, 01:14 PM
"W-Was the hug really nessicary...?" Renna asked, narrowly dodging the door, adjusting her glasses and looking at him, before shrugging, "Never mind" she sighed, clenching her wounded hand, though she did seem a shade lighter, as Rennet had gotten rid of a lot of their blood holding the glass shards

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 24th, 2016, 01:18 PM
"W-Was the hug really nessicary...?" Renna asked, narrowly dodging the door, adjusting her glasses and looking at him, before shrugging, "Never mind" she sighed, clenching her wounded hand, though she did seem a shade lighter, as Rennet had gotten rid of a lot of their blood holding the glass shards
Ghost seemed to have brushed that off,walking to the blown up door.There were six doors there,and Ghost walked up to one of them.He tried opening it,but it wouldn't open,so he tried the other.This one actually opened,and he smiled proudly.Ghost went in first,looking around.There was an table with a few chairs,an big red 'X' mark on the wall,and an door behind it all.

November 24th, 2016, 01:46 PM
Renna bit her lip, following Ghost, flinching every time she tried to move her hand, her green eyes looked almost tired, but, personality wise, she hadn't changed at all, to be honest, she looked in the room quietly, saying nothing, her black hair brushing against her back

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 24th, 2016, 01:48 PM
Renna bit her lip, following Ghost, flinching every time she tried to move her hand, her green eyes looked almost tired, but, personality wise, she hadn't changed at all, to be honest, she looked in the room quietly, saying nothing, her black hair brushing against her back
Ghost opened the door,for an zombie jump out at him.He pulled out an gun and shot it down,a scared expression on his face.After the zombie had died,Ghost laughed loudly,before calming down quickly.

November 24th, 2016, 02:18 PM
Renna's eyes widened for a minute, before lowering again, she pulled out her own card, and dared herself to hold it in her bleeding hand, the minute it touched the wound though, she flinched away, dropping it, than quickly picked it up in her other hand, trying to act like nothing happened

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 24th, 2016, 02:20 PM
Renna's eyes widened for a minute, before lowering again, she pulled out her own card, and dared herself to hold it in her bleeding hand, the minute it touched the wound though, she flinched away, dropping it, than quickly picked it up in her other hand, trying to act like nothing happened
Ghost looked a bit worried."I enjoyed killing that zombie more than I should have..." He said,quietly.Ghost walked over to Renna and asked,"Are you alright?"

Toast stood there,watching both of them with an worried expression on his face.

November 24th, 2016, 02:28 PM
"Yeah, fine..." Renna said plainly, though she did look pale, as she had lost quite a bit of blood, about three or four pints had been bled out, she did feel light-headed as well, but she managed to stay on her feet, gripping the gun in her better hand, green eyes fading in and out of focus

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 24th, 2016, 02:29 PM
"Yeah, fine..." Renna said plainly, though she did look pale, as she had lost quite a bit of blood, about three or four pints had been bled out, she did feel light-headed as well, but she managed to stay on her feet, gripping the gun in her better hand, green eyes fading in and out of focus
"Ya sure?Cause you kinda lost a ton of blood." Ghost said,his brown eyes focused on her.

November 24th, 2016, 02:35 PM
"H-How were you keeping track...?" Renna stammered, though her voice wavered once more, now quiet, rubbing her hand on her leg and flinching, between staying awake and sleeping-by passing out-Renna was trying to pick staying awake, her black hair wavering, though, inside her, Rennet was smirking, her creepy smile almost huge with satisfaction-maybe she would kill someone after all...

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 24th, 2016, 02:40 PM
"H-How were you keeping track...?" Renna stammered, though her voice wavered once more, now quiet, rubbing her hand on her leg and flinching, between staying awake and sleeping-by passing out-Renna was trying to pick staying awake, her black hair wavering, though, inside her, Rennet was smirking, her creepy smile almost huge with satisfaction-maybe she would kill someone after all...
"Do ya think I don't notice stuff?" Ghost said,walking over to her.He looked around to see if there was something she could sit down on.

November 24th, 2016, 02:42 PM
"Uh..." Renna was quiet for a minute, before shaking her head, before suddenly grasping it, a throbbing pain spreading through her forehead for a minute, before the worst of it faded away, leaving her with a small throbbing as she stared at her feet

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 24th, 2016, 02:44 PM
"Uh..." Renna was quiet for a minute, before shaking her head, before suddenly grasping it, a throbbing pain spreading through her forehead for a minute, before the worst of it faded away, leaving her with a small throbbing as she stared at her feet
Ghost grabbed an chair from the nearby table,and brought it over.He motioned for Renna to sit down in it.

November 24th, 2016, 02:46 PM
Renna was about to refuse, before a pain shot through her forehead again and she walked over, muttering a small thank you as she sat down, the world going out of focus for even longer than it did at first, Rennet crossing her fingers, as she had a pretty good idea that Renna was going to respawn...somehow, anyways

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 24th, 2016, 02:50 PM
Renna was about to refuse, before a pain shot through her forehead again and she walked over, muttering a small thank you as she sat down, the world going out of focus for even longer than it did at first, Rennet crossing her fingers, as she had a pretty good idea that Renna was going to respawn...somehow, anyways
While Renna was in the chair,Ghost pushed it forward.He continued pushing the chair out of the door,to see an very pale girl with black hair and wearing an bloodied white dress,floating in midair.Ghost stopped when he saw her,his expression a mix of shocked and scared.

Toast followed,also seeing the girl in the white dress."Is that Katrina,Sir?" he asked his partner quietly,standing next to him.

November 24th, 2016, 02:53 PM
Renna was suddenly still as well, blinking a few times, pain still shooting up through her hand, she looked at the girl, face blank, though she kept fading out for a moment, tempted to just let death consume her, black circles racing her vision

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 24th, 2016, 02:57 PM
Renna was suddenly still as well, blinking a few times, pain still shooting up through her hand, she looked at the girl, face blank, though she kept fading out for a moment, tempted to just let death consume her, black circles racing her vision
Katrina dissappeared,leaving the three standing.....well for Renna,sitting...there.Ghost shook his head in disbelief."No,no,no...T-This is just the ghost messing with my head..that is not Katrina.....a-anyway...lets go."Ghost stammered a bit as he refused to believe Katrina was here.

Toast shrugged it off,walking towards the door at the end of the hall.

November 24th, 2016, 03:02 PM
"She was there..." Renna was silent after a few words, her green eyes blank for a moment, she looked at her feet, "Just...don't go nuts..." she added softly, staring at the ground, suddenly feeling light-headed, tears starting to sting her eyes

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 24th, 2016, 03:06 PM
"She was there..." Renna was silent after a few words, her green eyes blank for a moment, she looked at her feet, "Just...don't go nuts..." she added softly, staring at the ground, suddenly feeling light-headed, tears starting to sting her eyes
Ghost walked down the hall,through the door.Another door was now able to be opened.

Toast had gone before both of them,and was trying to see which door was the next one.

(BTW im basing it off of this episode:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_iwzgwlbwg )

November 24th, 2016, 03:23 PM
Renna was quiet the entire time, letting the chair be pushed along, though she closed her eyes, not wanting to pass out, her olive green eyes blank as she stared at her lap, black hair hiding her eyes

((Tell me around the time this plot ends-I may or may not want Renna to pass out/die then))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 24th, 2016, 03:27 PM
Renna was quiet the entire time, letting the chair be pushed along, though she closed her eyes, not wanting to pass out, her olive green eyes blank as she stared at her lap, black hair hiding her eyes

((Tell me around the time this plot ends-I may or may not want Renna to pass out/die then))
(I dunno)

Ghost seemed a bit on edge while he walked up to an door.He opened the door and went inside,before something showed up in front of him.He shreiked and ran back,and mabye kinda sorta left Renna behind....:whistle:

November 24th, 2016, 03:34 PM
(( The emoji put so much emotion in it XDDD ))

Renna bit her lip, pushing herself up, then stumbling, flinching at the pain in her hand, a slow stream of blood still flowing out, fading in and out of focus, she tried to find Ghost, her olive green eyes cut with fear, that also faded in and out of focus

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 24th, 2016, 03:38 PM
(( The emoji put so much emotion in it XDDD ))

Renna bit her lip, pushing herself up, then stumbling, flinching at the pain in her hand, a slow stream of blood still flowing out, fading in and out of focus, she tried to find Ghost, her olive green eyes cut with fear, that also faded in and out of focus
Ghost ran back and grabbed Renna,taking her outside.The jumpscare was gone,but Ghost was very shocked.

November 24th, 2016, 04:25 PM
"I-I...?" Renna was at a clear loss for words, her eyes wide, black hair wavering as she was carried, her headache throbbing as she looked at Ghost, her legs almost useless, shivering, the blood starting to grow hard around her hand

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 24th, 2016, 04:26 PM
"I-I...?" Renna was at a clear loss for words, her eyes wide, black hair wavering as she was carried, her headache throbbing as she looked at Ghost, her legs almost useless, shivering, the blood starting to grow hard around her hand
Ghost was pretty shaken,but he went back into the hallway.He walked very causiously.

November 24th, 2016, 04:28 PM
"W-What are you doing...?" Renna managed to stammer, following him, as weak as she was, Rennet knew this was getting interesting, and kept the girl alive, red eyes narrowed as she watched the scene, like a portable lifeline...in her head

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 24th, 2016, 05:40 PM
"W-What are you doing...?" Renna managed to stammer, following him, as weak as she was, Rennet knew this was getting interesting, and kept the girl alive, red eyes narrowed as she watched the scene, like a portable lifeline...in her head
"It was just an jumpscare....I uh.....kinda overreacted..." He said,rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment.A few minutes later,they finally got out of that maze of doors.Ghost was still a bit shocked.

Toast followed behind,watching Renna carefully.

November 24th, 2016, 07:09 PM
Renna wanted to say something, but couldn't move her mouth, she managed to weakly nod, looking at the doors quietly, biting her lip, feeling a pain shoot up her hand, though the wound remained, if it was stirred at all, Rennet would let go of the lifeline, and just let Renna die

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 24th, 2016, 07:16 PM
Renna wanted to say something, but couldn't move her mouth, she managed to weakly nod, looking at the doors quietly, biting her lip, feeling a pain shoot up her hand, though the wound remained, if it was stirred at all, Rennet would let go of the lifeline, and just let Renna die
Ghost turned around to look at Renna."You okay?" he asked,looking very worried.

November 24th, 2016, 07:26 PM
"That's the second time you asked that..." Renna pretty much avoided the question, laughing weakly, Rennet sighed, taking control for a moment, "She's fine...for now...I think" Rennet giggled, not seeming to be bothered by her bloody hand at all, letting Renna back, the girl nearly fainting before Rennet put her on lifeline again

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 24th, 2016, 07:30 PM
"That's the second time you asked that..." Renna pretty much avoided the question, laughing weakly, Rennet sighed, taking control for a moment, "She's fine...for now...I think" Rennet giggled, not seeming to be bothered by her bloody hand at all, letting Renna back, the girl nearly fainting before Rennet put her on lifeline again
"M'kay...well..I am ligitamatly(How do you spell that? XD) scared right now.." Ghost said,walking right into another jumpscare.He jumped backwards and closed his eyes.

November 24th, 2016, 07:52 PM
Renna muttered something under her breath, flinching and looking at Ghost, her black hair brushing against her back, purposely avoiding the jumpscares...though mostly Rennet was controlling that

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 24th, 2016, 07:56 PM
Renna muttered something under her breath, flinching and looking at Ghost, her black hair brushing against her back, purposely avoiding the jumpscares...though mostly Rennet was controlling that
GHost walked down the hall,watching Renna,and Johnny Toast carefully.They got to an long hallway,with two rooms on the left side,and an door at the end.One of the rooms was empty,while the other had an couple of boxes.Ghost sat inside the room with the boxes,and took out an 'Shocky Stick'He started hitting the boxes in frustration,each time saying 'Stab,Stab,Stab'

CinnamonCookie
November 24th, 2016, 10:01 PM
Rosalynn managed to not get discovered as She followed Renner and Ghost, studying their very move. She cocked her head as she thought: If I kill Rennet, without any problems, Ghost won't notice that I killed her. He'll go ballistic. But I killed Ghost...Renner would most likely go on a killing spree. She noticed that Ghost and Renner possibly had a crush on each other. How...cute. She thought.

November 25th, 2016, 04:56 AM
"God..." Renna muttered under her breath, trying to watch Ghost's eyes to see if they were red, or brown, or blue, but it kept getting fuzzy, she stayed back, but managed to open her mouth, "The boxes did nothing to you" her voice once again wavered, showing that Rennet was holding her on a lifeline

November 27th, 2016, 02:32 PM
(( SIlverheart_the_Warrior Boop ))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 28th, 2016, 06:12 AM
"God..." Renna muttered under her breath, trying to watch Ghost's eyes to see if they were red, or brown, or blue, but it kept getting fuzzy, she stayed back, but managed to open her mouth, "The boxes did nothing to you" her voice once again wavered, showing that Rennet was holding her on a lifeline
(Im back!)

"You don't know that." He said turning around after breaking all of the cardboard boxes.Ghost's eyes were still dark brown.

"For some reason,that's how he relieves stress.....dunno why."Toast said,walking forward and taking Ghost's 'Shocky Stick'.

November 28th, 2016, 06:18 AM
(( YAS SILVER I MISSED YOU ))Renna simply nodded, looking at the remains of the boxes quietly, her only weapon was a gun and a phyco personality, and that wasn't the most helpful thing to say the least, her green eyes still becoming blurred every so often, Rennet trying her to keep Renna the lifeline, though she barely cared anymore

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 28th, 2016, 06:20 AM
(( YAS SILVER I MISSED YOU ))Renna simply nodded, looking at the remains of the boxes quietly, her only weapon was a gun and a phyco personality, and that wasn't the most helpful thing to say the least, her green eyes still becoming blurred every so often, Rennet trying her to keep Renna the lifeline, though she barely cared anymore
('-'...I can tell.)

"You okay,Renna?" Ghost asked,staring at her."Ya don't look to good."

November 28th, 2016, 06:25 AM
And that's the third time he asked Rennet sighed, Renna ignoring her, and just simply shrugging, flinching when her pretty much crippled hand brushed against her side, a sharp pain shooting up her arm

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 28th, 2016, 06:27 AM
And that's the third time he asked Rennet sighed, Renna ignoring her, and just simply shrugging, flinching when her pretty much crippled hand brushed against her side, a sharp pain shooting up her arm
Ghost turned back around and started walking,motioning for them to follow.In his mind,Casket was really annoyed.This idiot had o be in control?

November 28th, 2016, 06:31 AM
Renna followed quietly, her black hair wavering as she walked, her legs feelling like jello, but she managed to stay up, Just a little more... Rennet muttered in her mind, red eyes narrowed, she didn't really care who was in control, long as they died later

November 28th, 2016, 02:31 PM
(( Boop ))

Caligo Everton
November 28th, 2016, 02:47 PM
((I am so fricking lost))

November 28th, 2016, 02:49 PM
(( Half the time I am as Well Holly, you're not the only one XD What's so confusing I know what it is for me but not for you :/ ))

Caligo Everton
November 28th, 2016, 02:52 PM
(Every one just fricking left. I MEAN WHYYYYY. sorry I'm just ranting.)

November 28th, 2016, 02:53 PM
(( Nah that's fine .3 Yeah, it kinda just dwindled down to just Silver and I, and yet somehow we still got to 126 pages ))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 28th, 2016, 04:12 PM
Renna followed quietly, her black hair wavering as she walked, her legs feelling like jello, but she managed to stay up, Just a little more... Rennet muttered in her mind, red eyes narrowed, she didn't really care who was in control, long as they died later
Ghost continued to walk,turning his head a few times to check if Renna was okay.He took a few turns before stopping for an moment because Katrina was infront of him.When she dissapearred,he started walking again.

November 28th, 2016, 04:15 PM
Renna still said nothing, freezing when she saw Katrina, now even more quiet, as if she wasn't even there, her green eyes tracing the walls, her good hand clenched into a fist, while other one hung limp by her side, as if there was a kinda of infection in it

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 28th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Renna still said nothing, freezing when she saw Katrina, now even more quiet, as if she wasn't even there, her green eyes tracing the walls, her good hand clenched into a fist, while other one hung limp by her side, as if there was a kinda of infection in it
Ghost turned his head to watch Renna,keeping an close eye on her.He seemed to be a bit more stressed than before,kinda like before he broke those cardboard boxes.

November 28th, 2016, 04:26 PM
It wasn't hard for Renna to see the look of stress in Ghost's eyes, "Hey, I'm fine, don't worry about me," she said softly, weakly smiling, trying to assure him, her green eyes fogged up in a weird way as she looked around