PDA

View Full Version : The Asylum

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 07:11 PM
Angle brung down her paw, crushing the cell bars. She stepped out, her 2 tails lashing. Angle roared. She was hungry, tired, and most of all in the mood for killing.

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Bump)

Caligo Everton
November 5th, 2016, 07:37 PM
"Lets go." She growled. As they left the cell behind them burst in flames. Lily smirked as the heat fell over her. Consuming her in its beautifully destructive grip. Her dress flapped in the wind the fire was bringing. She burned away assumes straight jacket revealing long covered clothes.

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 07:39 PM
Angle roared (Does Angle have an owner? Also Angle is a white lioness, but not albino)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 07:51 PM
(le bump)

:blue:
November 5th, 2016, 07:54 PM
"I-I..." Renna blinked, but let Toast lead her along, her short hair swaying back and forth and forth, her hoddie almost choking her when the string got caught against her crutches, pulling against her neck until she was gasping for air, then she finally had air again, but she stayed quiet, saying nothing

(( Le boop ))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 07:57 PM
Toast told the nurse to get a few doctors quickly.Soon,a few doctors showed up and took Ghost and Renna into the back.

November 5th, 2016, 08:03 PM
"He's the one you should be worried about" Renna tried to protest, gesturing to the gash on Ghost's head, "A broken leg isn't that big of a deal" her eye twitched, scared of all the attention, gritting her teeth and trying not to summon hot lead to go down the doctors' throats

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Angle started to walked around the building, catching every guard in her way and...eating or killing them.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 08:05 PM
"He's the one you should be worried about" Renna tried to protest, gesturing to the gash on Ghost's head, "A broken leg isn't that big of a deal" her eye twitched, scared of all the attention, gritting her teeth and trying not to summon hot lead to go down the doctors' throats
"Ma'am,we will help you." The doctors said.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 5th, 2016, 08:08 PM
Sasuke nods as he walks out once out he stretches " man it's been a while now what should we do now?~ " he says as he smells the air

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 08:12 PM
(Does the place itself owns Angle?)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 08:12 PM
(Does the place itself owns Angle?)
(Yep)

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 08:14 PM
(Right) Angle prowled the building, snatching guards here and there. The white lioness flicked her 2 tails.

November 5th, 2016, 08:17 PM
"You don't need to," Renna muttered, though she knew the doctor wouldn't listen, her green eyes looking at the doctor quietly, her hair wavering, though she was angry, she had no reason to put up a fight, flinching as a pain went up her leg

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 08:19 PM
"You don't need to," Renna muttered, though she knew the doctor wouldn't listen, her green eyes looking at the doctor quietly, her hair wavering, though she was angry, she had no reason to put up a fight, flinching as a pain went up her leg
"Just let him do his job." Toast said,his voice tired.

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 08:21 PM
Angle heard voices. A few sounded male, others female. She waved her tails and flexed her claws. Angle crept slightly closer to them.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 08:23 PM
Toast turned to the sound of claws ticking on the floor."Hello?" His british voice rang out as he looked out of the door.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 09:00 PM
(Boop)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 09:13 PM
(Hello?Schoolgirl?

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 11:10 PM
(Hello? *echo,echo*)

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 11:12 PM
Hello, Silver! I returned!) Angle growled softly as she approached the female and male voices.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 11:17 PM
Toast's head poked all the way out,his dark brown eyes looking around before he saw the lioness.He yelped loudly and went back into the room."There is an lioness out there!"he said

At the same time,Casket was pushed out of the office,bandages around his head.They had sewnhim up and put him in an straight-jacket.He sat down,muttering something about 'Knifey' under his breath.

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 11:23 PM
Angle lifted her head slightly, getting a taste at the air. Prisoners, guards, and other people. She hissed under her breath "Good...more guards" (Yes, she talks human) The white lioness flinched when she heard a scream. "Zebra dung!" She spat quietly.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 11:25 PM
Without Toast noticing,Casket slipped out of the room,wanting to get his Knifey.He saw the lion and walked over, not scared."Hello!" His high voice seemed to hiss.

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 11:27 PM
Angle's ears pricked (What if Casket used to be her owner, but they got separated?!) She waved both of her white tailed back and forth and looked at Casket with her crystal blue, hinted with red, eyes.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 11:30 PM
Angle's ears pricked (What if Casket used to be her owner, but they got separated?!) She waved both of her white tailed back and forth.
(Idk maybe he thought she was an big cat when he was little,then after the whole cardboard friend thing they were separated)
"I would pet you,but my hand are tied!" Casket turned to show his bound arms,laughing loudly.

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 11:35 PM
Angle replied in a mocking high pitched hiss "Hello!". She flicked her 2 tails and looked at Casket. Angle wore a silver chain necklace with a diamond in the middle. One they of the two they found before being separated.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 11:36 PM
Angle replied in a mocking high pitched hiss "Hello!". She flicked her 2 tails and looked at Casket. Angle wore a silver chain necklace with a diamond in the middle. One they of the two they found before being separated.
"Well isn't that rude!" Casket smiled,his pupils very small.

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 11:38 PM
Angle held back a grin. She said in an icy voice "Do you remember me? Because I remember you. Well. Very well" She seemed to be studying her paw as she talked, not looking directly at Casket "I remember you a little TO well, Casket, or, should I say, Ghost?" As she said 'Ghost' she met his eyes.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 11:41 PM
Angle held back a grin. She said in an icy voice "Do you remember me? Because I remember you. Well. Very well"
"It was an while ago....before that Ghost guy came around...just me,and you.friends till the end,until that cardboard thing shows up." Casket reminiscenced,a sad k in his eyes.The look was soon replaced with an look of happiness.

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 11:44 PM
Angle smiled and giggled "Casket, do you know that, You ARE Ghost? You are the same person. I watched your every move and breath since the day I was taken from you" She no longer held the look of craziness, instead, she looked sad. And not the least bit happy, just, sad.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 11:47 PM
Angle smiled and giggled "Casket, do you know that, You ARE Ghost? You are the same person. I watched your every move and breath since the day I was taken from you" She no longer held the look of craziness, instead, she looked sad. And not the least bit happy, just, sad.
"I know,and I hate it.He's a massive jerk and thinks too highly of himself.'Paranormal Investigator Extrodiaire'? Nope.He's well,stupid." Casket says,before sitting next to Angle.

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 11:49 PM
Angle sat down and tapped her head to his like the way they did when they where smaller. She glanced at a Guard and looked at Casket in a way that said 'can I eat it?'

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 11:51 PM
Angle sat down and tapped her head to his like the way they did when they where smaller. She glanced at a Guard and looked at Casket in a way that said 'can I eat it?'
"Go ahead!I'd help,but at the moment I can't really my arms." Casket said quietly. He was lost in thought.

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 11:54 PM
In a few moments Angle was sitting beside Casket again. She stared into nothing and then spoke, barley above a whisper "Do you think...I'll ever escape?" She asked. (Remember, Casket doesn't know the structure owns her!)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 5th, 2016, 11:56 PM
In a few moments Angle was sitting beside Casket again. She stared into nothing and then spoke, barley above a whisper "Do you think...I'll ever escape?" She asked. (Remember, Casket doesn't know the structure owns her!)
"Yeah.Just kill whoever owns you,and you get to go.Same can't be said for me." Casket said,wriggling out of his restraints."better. "He muttered.

The Schoolgirl
November 5th, 2016, 11:58 PM
Angle tilts her head upwards "I wish it where easy to 'kill' a building that has enchantments upon it" She sighed.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 12:01 AM
Angle tilts her head upwards "I wish it where easy to 'kill' a building that has enchantments upon it" She sighed.
Casket looked at her strangely,a flicker of Ghost in his eyes."Then run away!We can go together!" He smiled and went to the kitchen.He grabbed his Knifey which John had taken,and stared at it as he came back.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 12:04 AM
Angle looked at Casket and spoke softly "Casket, the building owns me. I can't escape. The building it...holds me, no matter how many time I try to get out...I can't... Casket, why don't you run for freedom?"

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 12:07 AM
Angle looked at Casket and spoke softly "Casket, the building owns me. I can't escape. The building it...holds me, no matter how many time I try to get out...I can't... Casket, why don't you run for freedom?"
Casket sighs and says," Cause if I'm away from that Toast guy for too long,Ghost'll start crying nor something stupid like that."He yawned, as he had been up for the past two days.He laid next to Angle in her soft fur,cuddling his Knifey.It would be cute if it weren't so creepy.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 12:09 AM
Angle let him. She continued to wonder if she could ever escape.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 12:10 AM
(OK I'ma to sleep so see ya in the morning!)

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 12:53 AM
ok)

November 6th, 2016, 03:47 AM
"A-A lioness?" Renna stared at Toast, in the middle of getting a cast on her leg, apparently, the doctors wouldn't take no for an answer, so...yeah, once they finished (Which wasn't very long) Renna limped over to the door, and listened to their entire conversation, flinching as she heard the guard's death, she didn't even know what side she was on anymore, and the throbbing pain in her leg made her feel useless, she didn't speak though, her blue-purple eyes almost blank and emotionless

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 04:56 AM
"Yes,and-wait....where's Ghost?" Toast hadn't seen him leave, and isn't know that it was Casket,not Ghost.Toast asked the staff if they had seen him,but they said no.

Casket woke up,still holding his Knifey and laying next to Angle.He yawned, and stretched out."So, what to do..." He asked himself.

November 6th, 2016, 05:15 AM
"H-He could have gone anywhere" Renna said quietly, He escaped from the asylum already, and someone's already dead here she sighed in her mind, a dagger suddenly appeared in her hand, holding it out to Toast, with herself holding the blade, which didn't pick her skin, "Here, take this, I'm not saying you have to use it but it's useful if someone tries to hurt/fight you," she smiled weakly, holding her gun in her own hand, it was hard to believe the girl was just fifteen watching her, but you didn't have to believe it to Be honest

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 05:19 AM
"H-He could have gone anywhere" Renna said quietly, He escaped from the asylum already, and someone's already dead here she sighed in her mind, a dagger suddenly appeared in her hand, holding it out to Toast, with herself holding the blade, which didn't pick her skin, "Here, take this, I'm not saying you have to use it but it's useful if someone tries to hurt/fight you," she smiled weakly, holding her gun in her own hand, it was hard to believe the girl was just fifteen watching her, but you didn't have to believe it to Be honest
"T-thanks." Toast stammered.He ran out,his intents to find Ghost.

November 6th, 2016, 05:21 AM
Renna cursed under her breath, feeling useless with the cast, she muttered something, Then, somehow, chased after Toast, her cast barely even holding her back, using her other leg to do most of the work as she ran after him

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 05:25 AM
Renna cursed under her breath, feeling useless with the cast, she muttered something, Then, somehow, chased after Toast, her cast barely even holding her back, using her other leg to do most of the work as she ran after him
Casket stood up,his eyes gleaming.He didn't know that Toast and Renna were going to get him.

November 6th, 2016, 05:28 AM
"If you're looking for him better listen for the screams of the innocent" Renna muttered under her breath, though she knew no one could hear her voice except for herself, her short hair flying out behind her as she ran, a determined look on her face as she summoned her labcoat again, just to blend in a little bit more, if not at all

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 05:30 AM
"If you're looking for him better listen for the screams of the innocent" Renna muttered under her breath, though she knew no one could hear her voice except for herself, her short hair flying out behind her as she ran, a determined look on her face as she summoned her labcoat again, just to blend in a little bit more, if not at all
"What do you mean?" Toast asked carefully. He had good hearing,though he heard no screams of the innocent.

November 6th, 2016, 05:34 AM
"Nothing," Renna sighed, looking around for Casket/Ghost, "So...do we know if he's Ghost or Casket right now?" She asked, blinking, her white lab coat streaming out behind her, pushing her glasses up on her nose as she ran along

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 05:35 AM
"Nothing," Renna sighed, looking around for Casket/Ghost, "So...do we know if he's Ghost or Casket right now?" She asked, blinking, her white lab coat streaming out behind her, pushing her glasses up on her nose as she ran along
"Casket?" He asked,as it had been a while since he had heard of him.

November 6th, 2016, 05:39 AM
"A more...I donno...physo/murderous/Insane version of Ghost" Renna sighed, "Put in an asylum, where I worked, escaped after killing a majority of the guards-the not so strong ones," she thought for a moment, "I believe the two share a body" she said simply, before becoming quiet, not caring if she had said too much, or too little

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 05:43 AM
"A more...I donno...physo/murderous/Insane version of Ghost" Renna sighed, "Put in an asylum, where I worked, escaped after killing a majority of the guards-the not so strong ones," she thought for a moment, "I believe the two share a body" she said simply, before becoming quiet, not caring if she had said too much, or too little
"Hmm..Does he say thngs like,'Do you wanna know my secret?' Or 'stab stab stab'? Toast asked,hoping at if it was Casket,that he had no knife.

November 6th, 2016, 05:46 AM
"Uh..." Renna thought for a moment, "Yes, and I'm sorry to say that...he probably does have a knife, did you, or did you not see the dead guard over there?" She pointed to a dead body over, away from where most people would see it, and she gritted her teeth, pushing her glasses up her nose and looking at Toast

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 06:02 AM
"Uh..." Renna thought for a moment, "Yes, and I'm sorry to say that...he probably does have a knife, did you, or did you not see the dead guard over there?" She pointed to a dead body over, away from where most people would see it, and she gritted her teeth, pushing her glasses up her nose and looking at Toast
"This is worrying." Toast said,before bumping right into Casket.Toast fell onto the floor,exclaiming in pain.

November 6th, 2016, 06:06 AM
"I have to agr-" Renna was cut off sharply as Toast fell down, within a flash, she had pulled the boy away, and was standing, with her gun loaded, face-to-face with casket, both her hand closed over the trigger, a blank look on her face, though her eye was twitching, standing in front of Ghost, putting the most weight on her uninjured foot, though she felt no pain either way

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 06:10 AM
"I have to agr-" Renna was cut off sharply as Toast fell down, within a flash, she had pulled the boy away, and was standing, with her gun loaded, face-to-face with casket, both her hand closed over the trigger, a blank look on her face, though her eye was twitching, standing in front of Ghost, putting the most weight on her uninjured foot, though she felt no pain either way
Toast looked up who he bumped into.He jumped shouted,"Sir!" He didn't notice that it was Casket as he hugged him.

"Hey,look Ghost,it's your friend!" Casket said to Ghost,who was trapped in his mind.

November 6th, 2016, 06:13 AM
"Toast...you're being freaking dumb" Renna muttered, her green eyes wide as she looked at them, "You are freaking kidding me" she muttered, "Get away!" She finally said, shaking, closing her hands around the pistol

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 06:16 AM
"Toast...you're being freaking dumb" Renna muttered, her green eyes wide as she looked at them, "You are freaking kidding me" she muttered, "Get away!" She finally said, shaking, closing her hands around the pistol
"What?It's not doing any harm!" Toast said.He was just glad to see Ghost.

"Get off me!" Jimmy shouted out,trying to stab Toast.He couldn't as Toast hugging him had his arms stuck to his sides.

November 6th, 2016, 06:26 AM
"Well not right now it is...but" Renna sighed, he didn't get it, did he? "But...Casket's in control right now" she muttered, You're gonna die soon! she mentally screamed, knowing that Toast wouldn't listen

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 06:27 AM
"Well not right now it is...but" Renna sighed, he didn't get it, did he? "But...Casket's in control right now" she muttered, You're gonna die soon! she mentally screamed, knowing that Toast wouldn't listen
"Well,Renna..." Casket muttered,almost sane."I am not." Ghost looked around,confused.

November 6th, 2016, 06:32 AM
"And now...?" Renna looked at Casket, her eyes narrowed, she didn't know if he changed bodies at some point or what, she sighed, standing where she was, and lowered her gun, still holding it with both hands, but she did nothing, quiet, her white lab coat brushing against her legs

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 06:35 AM
"And now...?" Renna looked at Casket, her eyes narrowed, she didn't know if he changed bodies at some point or what, she sighed, standing where she was, and lowered her gun, still holding it with both hands, but she did nothing, quiet, her white lab coat brushing against her legs
"W-Whats going on?" Ghost stammered out,looking at Toast and Renna.He had beaten Casket in the mind,and now had an short amount of time without being insane."Johnny?!" He asked,turning to look at his partner,who was still hugging him.

November 6th, 2016, 06:41 AM
"This again..." Renna sighed, transitioning the gun to her left hand, index finger on the trigger, she stayed quiet, letting the two have their 'Moment' as she would call it, blue-purple eyes blank as she watched the two

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 06:45 AM
"This again..." Renna sighed, transitioning the gun to her left hand, index finger on the trigger, she stayed quiet, letting the two have their 'Moment' as she would call it, blue-purple eyes blank as she watched the two
(Its shipping. XD)

"Johnny,you can stop hugging be now." Ghost said,trying to keep Casket out.He winced a few times before Toast put him down.Ghost had an monster head ache.

"S-Sorry ,Sir." Toast said as he stopped hugging him.

November 6th, 2016, 06:51 AM
Why did he call Ghost 'sir'? Renna blinked, but didn't do anything, letting out a small breath, her hair wavering as she looked at the two, quiet, pushing her glasses up against her face, smiling weakly

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 07:30 AM
Why did he call Ghost 'sir'? Renna blinked, but didn't do anything, letting out a small breath, her hair wavering as she looked at the two, quiet, pushing her glasses up against her face, smiling weakly
"So,uh.." Ghost looked around,before looking down to see an white lioness."Why is there an lion?!" He jumped in surprise.

November 6th, 2016, 07:34 AM
"Because that's what people do these days" Renna muttered, "They put lions in hospitals and doctors' offices" she sighed, she had no idea the lion was even there until Ghost pointed it out, and a tranquilizer gun appeared in her other hand, just in case, leaning on her good leg

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 07:36 AM
"Because that's what people do these days" Renna muttered, "They put lions in hospitals and doctors' offices" she sighed, she had no idea the lion was even there until Ghost pointed it out, and a tranquilizer gun appeared in her other hand, just in case, leaning on her good leg
"Don't tranquilize it!" Ghost said suddenly.He didn't know why,but he didn't want it to be knocked out.

November 6th, 2016, 07:39 AM
"Wasn't planning on it, it's a little something called defense, just in case" Renna sighed, twirling the gun in her hand, her green-blue eyes looking at Ghost calmly, blowing some hair out of her eyes as she looked at the two

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 07:43 AM
"Wasn't planning on it, it's a little something called defense, just in case" Renna sighed, twirling the gun in her hand, her green-blue eyes looking at Ghost calmly, blowing some hair out of her eyes as she looked at the two
Ghost sighed in releif and brushed his long brown hair out of his eyes.Then he noticed the bandages."Why are there bandages on my head? Did something bad happen?" He asked.

"Well..Sir,you mabye had an car accident." Toast said.

November 6th, 2016, 07:50 AM
"Where you slammed your head on the wheel and then something else happened that made you get this huge gash in your head" Renna said plainly, leaning on one of her crutches, the guns disappearing, she looked at the two, wondering if she said too much

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 07:55 AM
"Where you slammed your head on the wheel and then something else happened that made you get this huge gash in your head" Renna said plainly, leaning on one of her crutches, the guns disappearing, she looked at the two, wondering if she said too much
"I don't remember being in an car.." Ghost said,putting one of his hands on his head.The headache was getting way worse.

November 6th, 2016, 08:11 AM
"Well that's because Casket did it" Renna sighed, looking at him, concerned, "You alright?" She asked softly, tugging on her lab coat nervously, blinking

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 08:16 AM
"Well that's because Casket did it" Renna sighed, looking at him, concerned, "You alright?" She asked softly, tugging on her lab coat nervously, blinking
".." Ghost was silent.Once again,Casket had done something bad.He winced as his head hurt more.

November 6th, 2016, 08:18 AM
Renna said nothing, now really concerned, "Are. You. Okay." She asked, more forcefully this time, her black hair swaying as she stared at the boy, despite being younger either way

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 08:20 AM
Renna said nothing, now really concerned, "Are. You. Okay." She asked, more forcefully this time, her black hair swaying as she stared at the boy, despite being younger either way
"I-I'm fine.Just a little headache." Ghost said,putting his hands down,though the pain grew still.

November 6th, 2016, 08:24 AM
Renna raised an eyebrow, "You want some...aspirin or something?" She asked, a bottle appearing in her hand, her eyes trained on the man, wanting to say that she didn't believe him, but god knew where that would take her

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 08:26 AM
Renna raised an eyebrow, "You want some...aspirin or something?" She asked, a bottle appearing in her hand, her eyes trained on the man, wanting to say that she didn't believe him, but god knew where that would take her
"I'm good." Ghost said.

Toast looked at him worriedly,but didn't want to ask.

Caligo Everton
November 6th, 2016, 08:26 AM
"Find the others... the ones on maximum lock down. I heard there was one with powers but if we don't find him it's ok." She turned to look at sasuke and winked. "So how did you get caught oh worthy one." She said with a mock bow.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 09:05 AM
"So,uh.." Ghost looked around,before looking down to see an white lioness."Why is there an lion?!" He jumped in surprise.

Angle looked about ready crush him.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 09:06 AM
Angle looked about ready crush him.
"Hi." Ghost went down,looking at the lioness.He looked as if he knew her,but wasn't sure of it.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 09:09 AM
Angle looked at him "Hi" She said halfheartedly. She turned her white body to look at down the hall.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 09:12 AM
Angle stayed put, although she was looking more and more ready to crush everyone.
Ghost tried to pet her.A flicker a Jimmy Casket went through his eyes.

"Sir,why are you trying to pet an lioness?" Toast looked at him as if he were crazy.

"What? Angle's cool." Ghost replied.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 09:13 AM
Angle looked at him "Hi" She said halfheartedly. She turned her white body to look at down the hall.
Ghost smiled,keeping his eyes on Angle.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 09:16 AM
Angle let him touch her silky white fur. She flicked her two tails and fixed herself into a position of crouching. She was facing another guard. She opened her jaw and the guard was sent running. She giggled and murmured "Just like a little mouse"

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 09:17 AM
Angle let him touch her silky white fur. She flicked her two tails and fixed herself into a position of crouching. She was facing another guard.
The guard looked at the scene,confused.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 09:19 AM
She opened her jaws, sending the a shiver down the guards spine. She clamped them shut. The guard was running off. She giggled and murmured "Just like a scared little mouse"

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 09:20 AM
She opened her jaws, sending the a shiver down the guards spine. She clamped them shut. The guard was running off. She giggled and murmured "Just like a scared little mouse"
Johnny laughed.He liked this lion.

"Sir,shouldn't we be going?" Toast asked,getting more worried for his partner.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 09:25 AM
Angle looked at Ghost with her Crystal blue eyes, edged with red. She smiled and looked back to another guard. Her smile turned icy and her normally blue eyes changed to red, hinted with blue. She looked at Ghost "Do you mind...if i have something to...eat?" She asked icily.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 09:26 AM
Angle looked at Ghost with her Crystal blue eyes, edged with red. She smiled and looked back to another guard. Her smile turned icy and her normally blue eyes changed to red, hinted with blue. She looked at Ghost "Do you mind...if i have something to...eat?" She asked icily.
"Not at all." Ghost said,his voice a bit high than usual.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 09:28 AM
She stood up and crouched to the ground. She leaped, landing on the guard and killing him swiftly. Once she had finished she sat back down next to Ghost and chewed on a bone, cleaning her paws and mouth when she paused. Her eyes went back to the Crystal blue hinted with red.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 09:29 AM
She stood up and crouched to the ground. She leaped, landing on the guard and killing him swiftly. Once she had finished she sat back down next to Ghost and chewed on a bone, cleaning her paws and mouth when she paused. Her eyes went back to the Crystal blue hinted with red.
He giggled in an creepy way,his voice higher and stranger.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 09:31 AM
She lay down, chewing the bone and cleaning her mouth and paws. Angle was careful to not break the fragile bone. She said out loud "These guards...this place needs better ones. These are to weak. I like prey that puts up a fight. They also need...a little speed, i mean, come on, who doesn't like a good work out and end it with prey?"

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 09:33 AM
She lay down, chewing the bone and cleaning her mouth and paws. Angle was careful to not break the fragile bone. She said out loud "These guards...this place needs better ones. These are to weak. I like prey that puts up a fight. They also need...a little speed, i mean, come on, who doesn't like a good work out and end it with prey?"
"I don't know,Angle." Casket said,finally taking full control.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 09:36 AM
Angle tilted her head and looked at Casket. A smile spread across her face "Why hello, Casket" She said.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 09:38 AM
Angle tilted her head and looked at Casket. A smile spread across her face "Why hello, Casket" She said.
Casket laughed.

"Sir?!" Toast ran over to Casket and Angle.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 09:44 AM
Angle looked at Toast sharply and snarled "Back up or I'll have another snack" She was staring at him with her eyes, They reversed the color places in from of him. They melted into one, and then came out red hinted with blue instead of blue hinted with red. Angle opened her jaws, sharp fangs showing, and clamped it shut as if biting something.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 09:46 AM
Angle looked at Toast sharply and snarled "Back up or I'll have another snack" She was staring at him with her eyes, They reversed the color places in from of him. They melted into one, and then came out red hinted with blue instead of blue hinted with red. Angle opened her jaws, sharp fangs showing, and clamped it shut as if biting something.
Toast backed up,scared.

~Vixen~
November 6th, 2016, 09:46 AM
Forum mine
Name: lunis wolf
Role (Guard or Patient) : patient
Looks: to be discovered
Personality: crazy but oncer you figure out her langauge shes super sweet
Reason for Being in Here: completely mental has imaginary friends kills alot very VERRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PHYSCOTIC
Other: he he he SOMETIMES SHE WILLLLLL SCREAM and just be talking to a imaginary friends

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 09:47 AM
Forum mine
Name: lunis wolf
Role (Guard or Patient) : patient
Looks: to be discovered
Personality: crazy but oncer you figure out her langauge shes super sweet
Reason for Being in Here: completely mental has imaginary friends kills alot very VERRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PHYSCOTIC
Other: he he he SOMETIMES SHE WILLLLLL SCREAM and just be talking to a imaginary friends
(Accepted)

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 09:49 AM
Then Angle smiled, icily "Scared...it's what you should be, and you are, good Toast, good Toast"

~Vixen~
November 6th, 2016, 09:51 AM
yay ) ( can she have like a giant cage for some reason ) lunis hung from the top of her cage boreed ( this i got from harley quinn ) she came tumnbling to the ground and landed oddly she began laughing uncontrolably

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 10:00 AM
Then Angle smiled, icily "Scared...it's what you should be, and you are, good Toast, good Toast"
Casket laughed."He's worse than Ghost! Casket turned around and grabbed Knifey,

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 10:02 AM
Angle yawned and lay down "Tell me if you need help...i doubt you will though" She set her head down on her paws and closed her eyes, going into a very light sleep.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 10:04 AM
Angle yawned and lay down "Tell me if you need help...i doubt you will though" She set her head down on her paws and closed her eyes, going into a very light sleep.
Even though Ghost was screaming not to in Casket's mind,he ran up to go stab Toast right in the stomach.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 10:12 AM
(This is my most succesful thread ive made.)

November 6th, 2016, 10:39 AM
"Get the hell away!" Renna made a baracade push Casket back, her eye twitching as both the tranquilizer gun and pistol appeared in their respective hands again, "Good God..." she sighed, boredly, as if she dealed with these people every day, her orbs narrowing into slits as she looked at Casket

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 10:42 AM
"Get the hell away!" Renna made a baracade push Casket back, her eye twitching as both the tranquilizer gun and pistol appeared in their respective hands again, "Good God..." she sighed, boredly, as if she dealed with these people every day, her orbs narrowing into slits as she looked at Casket
Casket grumbled."Let.me.through."He growled.

"Uh,how long should this be for?" Toast asked Renna.

November 6th, 2016, 10:46 AM
"The baracade? Until I pass out, which should be a few hours" Renna smiled, "Army training does help" she muttered under her breath, then turned to Casket, "I don't have much of a reason to let you through," she said in a sing-song voice, a smirk on her face, her scar turning a pitch black, her green eyes smiling, both guns still in her hands

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 10:48 AM
"The baracade? Until I pass out, which should be a few hours" Renna smiled, "Army training does help" she muttered under her breath, then turned to Casket, "I don't have much of a reason to let you through," she said in a sing-song voice, a smirk on her face, her scar turning a pitch black, her green eyes smiling, both guns still in her hands
Casket smiled."This makes it more fun for ME!" He started slashing at the baricade.

November 6th, 2016, 10:52 AM
"Well lucky you then" Renna smirked, the baracade rebuilding itself every time it got slashed though, Renna's eye twitched, but she wasn't very tired just yet, she summoned a taser and pistol next to Toast, "Use these against me, and I swear..." she muttered, sighing, "Other than that, their yours to do anything with, except give them to mister physo there" she added, rolling her eyes

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 10:54 AM
"Well lucky you then" Renna smirked, the baracade rebuilding itself every time it got slashed though, Renna's eye twitched, but she wasn't very tired just yet, she summoned a taser and pistol next to Toast, "Use these against me, and I swear..." she muttered, sighing, "Other than that, their yours to do anything with, except give them to mister physo there" she added, rolling her eyes
Casket kept slashing,seemingly never running out of energy.His eyes could tell you that he would much rather be somewhere else.

Toast thanked Renna,though he already had a few guns.

November 6th, 2016, 11:02 AM
"I'm gonna change the baracade a bit" Renna smiled, setting up a box-like baracade around Toast, then took down the one dividing them and Casket, "This'll be fun-to die I mean" her eye twitched and her smiled turned into a smirk, shooting the tranquilizer at Casket, not knowing if he would dodge of something else, her smirk on fading

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 11:03 AM
"I'm gonna change the baracade a bit" Renna smiled, setting up a box-like baracade around Toast, then took down the one dividing them and Casket, "This'll be fun-to die I mean" her eye twitched and her smiled turned into a smirk, shooting the tranquilizer at Casket, not knowing if he would dodge of something else, her smirk on fading
Casket dodged,his back going bending in an inhuman way.

November 6th, 2016, 11:07 AM
Renna gagged, she cringed, then smirked again, pushing her glasses up on her face, if Casket wanted to make a move, she didn't let him, daggers coming at him from every direction, being summoned by her snapping her fingers, her face slowly turning blank

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 11:09 AM
Renna gagged, she cringed, then smirked again, pushing her glasses up on her face, if Casket wanted to make a move, she didn't let him, daggers coming at him from every direction, being summoned by her snapping her fingers, her face slowly turning blank
"Oh I don't mind daggers.I don't feel pain,Ghost does." Jimmy said,before laughing hysterically.

November 6th, 2016, 11:12 AM
"Well ain't that nice" Renna smirked, bars suddenly diving the two, with them being too close together for anything to slip in and out, but being spaced enough to that she could make out Casket's figure through the cold steel, her eyes lit with focus

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 11:15 AM
"Well ain't that nice" Renna smirked, bars suddenly diving the two, with them being too close together for anything to slip in and out, but being spaced enough to that she could make out Casket's figure through the cold steel, her eyes lit with focus
"I mean I could do this,and the only one who would be feeling pain was Ghost." Casket said as he slashed at his own fore arm with the knife.An lot of blood came pouring out.Casket became very pale.

Toast's worried face turned into an face of horror.

November 6th, 2016, 11:17 AM
"How funny then" Renna smirked, bandages finding their way around Casket's arm, "Does it affect your physical appearance then?" She asked calmly, not even in a mocking way, the teen pushed some hair out of her eyes, no smile fading from her face, though she did look at Toast and got rid of the baracade, sighing

rubinaito
November 6th, 2016, 11:19 AM
America woke up, her jacket torn apart. (Sasuke, still doing the America x Sasuke thing?) She stood up, and made her way to the door. The asylum was unrecognizable- burn marks and blood everywhere. She stepped out, her bare feet on the still warm ashes. She drew the straitjacket close, feeling cold all of a sudden, as she made her way past empty cells, and the burnt corpses of some of the guards. Out of the corner of her eye, she thought she saw the flicker of a shadow, and the cold deepened.

"Hello?" She called out, stopping in the middle of the hallway.

"Hello~" A familiar voice chuckled. A copy of America stepped out, hair dripping with black ooze, and the same stuff coming out of her mouth. Her dress was ragged, torn.

"Asia." America realized.

"That's me!" Asia giggled shrilly. Her pale skin shimmered slightly, as she tilted her head. "So, where's Sasuke to protect you now?"

"No. No, please-"

"Aw, relax sweetie!" Asia stepped closer, America stepping back until her back hit the wall. "Just some temporary possession, no biggie!"

"Please, don't..." America begged, before sprinting away.

"One, Two, Asia's coming for you~" Asia's voice called after her.
"Three, Four, try to lock your door.
Five, Six, grab a stick,
Cause Seven, Eight, you'll be awake so very late,
And Nine, Ten-" Asia's hands wrapped around America's throat.
"Your life is gonna end."

America screamed.

(Sasuke, come rescue America.)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 11:20 AM
"How funny then" Renna smirked, bandages finding their way around Casket's arm, "Does it affect your physical appearance then?" She asked calmly, not even in a mocking way, the teen pushed some hair out of her eyes, no smile fading from her face, though she did look at Toast and got rid of the baracade, sighing
"Well,how could I tell?Im not near an mirror!" He said,staring at the two people.

"I just hope he doesn't die." Toast said,staring at Casket,wanting Ghost to come back.

November 6th, 2016, 11:51 AM
"You have that magical spine of yours anyhow" Renna rolled her eyes, summoning a mirror on the other side, "Feel free to keep it" she sighed, glancing at Toast, "I'll make sure he doesn't," she smiled, hoping that she was being reassuring

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 11:54 AM
"You have that magical spine of yours anyhow" Renna rolled her eyes, summoning a mirror on the other side, "Feel free to keep it" she sighed, glancing at Toast, "I'll make sure he doesn't," she smiled, hoping that she was being reassuring
"Oh! I seem to be a bit bloodless." Jimmy said looking in the mirror,before smashing it over his knee."Now I have a lot of sharp things!" He laughed lightly.

Toast wasn't very reasurred as Casket broke the mirror

November 6th, 2016, 11:56 AM
"Well lucky you," The glass turned curvy all of a sudden, and Renna smiled, "Keep harming yourself and you'll die at some point..." she muttered, sending a few electric shocks through the bars, to keep Casket from touching them, her eyes narrowed in a glare

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 11:58 AM
"Well lucky you," The glass turned curvy all of a sudden, and Renna smiled, "Keep harming yourself and you'll die at some point..." she muttered, sending a few electric shocks through the bars, to keep Casket from touching them, her eyes narrowed in a glare
"Eh.Its fine with me."Casket said,though in his head Ghost really didn't wanna die.

November 6th, 2016, 12:01 PM
"Well, let's hope there's that one person somewhere that wants you to not die" Renna muttered, putting Casket in a straight jacket all of a sudden, her hands clenched in fists as she made the bars a little farther apart, just to see Casket's reaction from a safe distance

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 12:03 PM
"Well, let's hope there's that one person somewhere that wants you to not die" Renna muttered, putting Casket in a straight jacket all of a sudden, her hands clenched in fists as she made the bars a little farther apart, just to see Casket's reaction from a safe distance
"Only him." He motioned towards Toast,trying to wiggle out of the straight-jacket.

November 6th, 2016, 12:18 PM
"I could see that" Renna sighed, putting chains on top of Casket, making it so he couldn't escape, pushing her glasses up on her nose, eye twitching, she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding in, pushing hair out of her eyes

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 12:22 PM
"I could see that" Renna sighed, putting chains on top of Casket, making it so he couldn't escape, pushing her glasses up on her nose, eye twitching, she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding in, pushing hair out of her eyes
Casket grumbled as the chains were heavy and he couldn't get out.He petted Angle and laid down,as he was exausted from being up and slashing around.He fell asleep quickly,muttering a few words.

November 6th, 2016, 12:26 PM
Renna brought the iron bars down, but only added more chains to Casket, "Y-You can go and see him" she staggered, all the power she had used crashing down on her as she muttered those words to Toast, pushing her glasses up on her nose as she kept herself from falling over

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 12:29 PM
Renna brought the iron bars down, but only added more chains to Casket, "Y-You can go and see him" she staggered, all the power she had used crashing down on her as she muttered those words to Toast, pushing her glasses up on her nose as she kept herself from falling over
"Are you okay?" Toast asked Renna.

November 6th, 2016, 12:32 PM
Renna nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine, I've been through worse" she smiled weakly, leaning against a wall, her leg throbbing, pushing her glasses up on her nose, "I just suggest you check on him before he wakes up" she muttered, pushing hair out of her eyes

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 12:38 PM
Renna nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine, I've been through worse" she smiled weakly, leaning against a wall, her leg throbbing, pushing her glasses up on her nose, "I just suggest you check on him before he wakes up" she muttered, pushing hair out of her eyes
Toast nods and walks over.Casket now looked more like Ghost,with dark circles under his eyes."Well,the blood has finally clodded,and the gash on his head is fine..." Toast checked around,trying to see if there was anything else.

November 6th, 2016, 12:42 PM
"Good" Renna smiled, limping over and summoning a first aid kit, "Does anything Need to be treated?" She asked softly, sitting down near the two

((I need to go for a bit-I'll be back soon, so don't go far!!! )

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 12:45 PM
"Good" Renna smiled, limping over and summoning a first aid kit, "Does anything Need to be treated?" She asked softly, sitting down near the two

((I need to go for a bit-I'll be back soon, so don't go far!!! )
"No." Toast said,sitting down.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 01:47 PM
Casket murmered an name in his sleep,which sounded an lot like 'Katrina'.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 02:15 PM
(=D)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 02:17 PM
(=D)
(I just finished reading all of this.Its like the first few chapters of an book XD)

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 02:21 PM
( I know. I read every post before I join X3) Angle opened one of her eyes. They where now purple. (Her eyes change according to her mood. Purple means tired) Angle opened both her eyes and went over to Casket calmly. She picked him up by the scruff of his shirt and turned, using her tail to scoop up Toast onto her back. She held Casket's knife in one of her tails. She whispered to Casket, who was hanging in her mouth like a lion cub "Be calm, Casket, be calm" (Ghost knows Angle in this mood, not in other moods)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 02:24 PM
( I know. I read every post before I join X3) Angle opened one of her eyes. They where now purple. (Her eyes change according to her mood. Purple means tired) Angle opened both her eyes and went over to Casket calmly. She picked him up by the scruff of his shirt and turned, using her tail to scoop up Toast onto her back. She held Casket's knife in one of her tails. She whispered to Casket, who was hanging in her mouth like a lion cub "Be calm, Casket, be calm" (Ghost knows Angle in this mood, not in other moods)
(Oh.)
Casket continued to sleep,and the chains fell off.

Toast was very surprised."Ahhh!" He shrieked.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 02:28 PM
Angle turned to look at Toast. She smiled calmly and said to Toast "It's alright. I won't hurt you. Just stay still and try not to move to much"

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 02:29 PM
Angle turned to look at Toast. She smiled calmly and said to Toast "It's alright. I won't hurt you. Just stay still and try not to move to much"
"Mmm...not sure how much I trust an lioness." Toast said,watched her carefully.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 02:31 PM
Angle smiled "I see. Just stay still or your going to make me kick" She said, Casket still in her mouth. (Go check out my profile. I 'detailed' it!)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 02:32 PM
Angle smiled "I see. Just stay still or your going to make me kick" She said, Casket still in her mouth.
Although he didn't trust her,Toast stayed still.

Caskets eyes flickered open.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 02:34 PM
She continued to walk down the hall, Casket hanging by the scruff of his shirt in her jaws and Toast on her back. She carried Casket's knife in one of her two tails, and kept switching.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 02:35 PM
She continued to walk down the hall, Casket hanging by the scruff of his shirt in her jaws and Toast on her back. She carried Casket's knife in one of her two tails, and kept switching.
"So where are we going?" Toast asked.

Casket looked at what was going on,watching them go forward.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 02:36 PM
"A safe place" She replied simply.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 02:38 PM
"A safe place" She replied simply.
"that doesn't really answer my question." Toast said.

"Oh great.Did you have to bring him along?" Casket motioned to Toast,looking rather annoyed.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 02:41 PM
Angle spoke to Casket now "Would you like me to throw you off the building? You wouldn't be close to Toast anymore" She asked, a slight bit of humor in her voice. She returned to Toast's question "Well, a 'safe place' is what I call... my secret place" She said "I go when ever I can".

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 02:44 PM
Angle spoke to Casket now "Would you like me to throw you off the building? You wouldn't be close to Toast anymore" She asked, a slight bit of humor in her voice. She returned to Toast's question "Well, a 'safe place' is what I call... my secret place" She said "I go when ever I can".
"Sure." Casket said,staring at them.

Toast was quiet the rest of the way.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 02:46 PM
Angle rolled her eyes "Casket, you idiot, I am not going to ACCTUALLY throw you off the building. Now quite, or you'll disturb them" She said, her voice lowering to a whisper.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 02:48 PM
Angle rolled her eyes "Casket, you idiot, I am not going to ACCTUALLY throw you off the building. Now quite, or you'll disturb them" She said, her voice lowering to a whisper.
Casket also lowered his voice,though it was still very high."So,are we goin' somewhere you like." He said.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 02:50 PM
"More like somewhere I can escape reality, but yes, I like it" She whispered. She looked at Toast "Sorry if its bumpy, there is to many stairs in this place" She whispered.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 02:55 PM
"More like somewhere I can escape reality, but yes, I like it" She whispered. She looked at Toast "Sorry if its bumpy, there is to many stairs in this place" She whispered.
"It's fine." Toast said.

"It's fine.." Casket mocked Toast,in obvious hatred.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 02:57 PM
Angle shook Casket around "Oh, shush, Casket. It's not like your better then him. You both equal. I should have thrown you out the window when I could" She whispered, scolding Casket and also mocking him in her own lioness-way. She continued to walk up several flights of stairs.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 02:58 PM
Angle shook Casket around "Oh, shush, Casket. It's not like your better then him. You both equal. I should have thrown you out the window when I could" She whispered, scolding Casket and also mocking him in her own lioness-way. She continued to walk up several flights of stairs.
Toast was still silent before taking something out of him pocket.

Casket grumbled,looking ahead.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 03:00 PM
"What's that you got there?" Angle asked, not even looking at Toast but instead in front of her. She held the Knife in one of her tails. She reached a door, much to small for any of them. Her eyes had changed to green, the color of calmness.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 03:02 PM
"What's that you got there?" Angle asked, not even looking at Toast but instead in front of her. She held the Knife in one of her tails. She reached a door, much to small for any of them.
"Definatly not macaroni."He said,stuffing it hastily back into his pocket.

"How are we supposed to fit through there?" Casket asked,looking at the door.

Teggy
November 6th, 2016, 03:06 PM
(i dont even know what to post...)

The Schoolgirl
She set Casket on the floor. "Like this" She started humming ( www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SxowBNwgFg)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
(i dont even know what to post...)
(Just bump into random character.)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 03:08 PM
She set Casket on the floor. "Like this" She started humming ( www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SxowBNwgFg)
"What are you doing?" Casket asked,confused.

(BTW good music)

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 03:10 PM
(Ikr. I want to add it to my profile) The door in front of them started to grow and stretch as she sang. The door was white with a black handle. She continued humming and the door continued to stretch and grow.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 03:11 PM
(Ikr. I want to add it to my profile) The door in front of them started to grow and stretch as she sang. The door was white with a black handle. She continued humming and the door continued to stretch and grow.
"What in the world?!" Casket shouted,almost alerting an nearby guard.

November 6th, 2016, 03:11 PM
(( I don't know what to do anymore...well Crap...))

Renna followed them quietly, although she hadn't really been invited, she could change her appearance with the snap of a finger, though she didn't bother to, she didn't hold anything, though she had a taser hidden in her pocket, just in case, standing behind them quietly, hoping that she didn't get decapitated, her eyes widening as a door appeared, though she made no noise

Teggy
November 6th, 2016, 03:12 PM
Whisper walked into her cell. the man was still there. She grabbed his hand and pulled him up. ( his name be billy) She walked down the halls hand in hand

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 03:16 PM
"What in the world?!" Casket shouted,almost alerting an nearby guard.

Once the door was big enough, Angle stepped through. Once she did, she was a human ( elftown.com/stuff/aj/190343/1397246235.jpg) Both of them dropped to the ground but Angle still held Casket's knife in her hand. They where in a beautiful meadow dotted with apple trees.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 03:17 PM
Once the door was big enough, Angle stepped through. Once she did, she was a human ( elftown.com/stuff/aj/190343/1397246235.jpg) Both of them dropped to the ground but Angle still held Casket's knife in her hand.
Both said 'Ow' when they fell onto the hard concrete floor.

November 6th, 2016, 03:18 PM
"Well thank god" Renna muttered, slipping in after them, to be honest, she didn't have a reason to be with them, but she did what she want, a small smirk on her face, her hair having been lengthened and tied back, making her look somewhat beautiful, her arms crossed over her chest

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 03:20 PM
Around them, a beautiful medow dotted with apple trees took shape. Horses and deer grazed on the fresh green grass. Birds sang, and under one of the trees in the distance, sat Human-Dolli. Human-Dolli stared at the sky.

November 6th, 2016, 03:22 PM
The heck...? Renna looked around quietly, confused, tugging at her lab coat quietly, her long hair brushing against her back, hoping no one noticed her, but she stuck out almost like a sore thumb, her green eyes blank, but worried

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 03:22 PM
Toast stood up,brushing himself off.He took a swig of whiskey from his bottle.

Casket stood up and looked around.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 03:23 PM
The Human-Angle started to walk towards Human-Dolli. Human-Dolli stood up and started to walk towards Human-Angle as well.

Teggy
November 6th, 2016, 03:24 PM
(who wants to interact with Whisper)

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 03:25 PM
( I will, later on. I am going to make a human-charri for once soon)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
"Woah..Is this from the macaroni or am I in an meadow." Toast said,looking around,amazed.

Casket looked around before he spotted Dolli."Dolli!" He shouted,and ran over,not minding any other thing.

So...they're walking towards each other, and we have Toast and Casket in here Renna dared herself to walk forward a few steps, behind both boys, quiet, her eyes taking on a completely different appearance, though the rest of her stayed the same, "We're in a meadow" she said softly to Toast, hoping that he didn't freak out

(( SIlverheart_the_Warrior ))

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 03:27 PM
Human-Dolli and Human-Angle had been talking before Casket ran up. Human-Dolli looked at him and smiled. Her voice sounded sweet as she spoke "Casket...hello" Human-Angle smiled "I see you know my friend, Dolli" A soft breeze blew and made both of the girl's hair blow. The door disappeared behind Renna, but it was quite so she didn't notice.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 03:30 PM
Human-Dolli and Human-Angle had been talking before Casket ran up. Human-Dolli looked at him and smiled. Her voice sounded sweet as she spoke "Casket...hello" Human-Angle smiled "I see you know my friend, Dolli"
Casket went up and hugged her,his face looking like this : http://pre01.deviantart.net/168c/th/pre/i/2015/300/e/7/derp_face_by_cherryblossomcake-d9ekfoc.png

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 03:33 PM
Human-Dolli let him. She looked at Human-Angle and when she saw no reaction from Human-Angle, she hugged him back, quickly.

Teggy
November 6th, 2016, 03:35 PM
(*is bored*)Whisper walked the man to a door. She told him to sit down.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 03:36 PM
Human-Dolli let him. She looked at Human-Angle and when she saw no reaction from Human-Angle, she hugged him back, quickly.
Casket backed up."So where did you go?" He asked.

Toast showed up behind them,and waved.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 03:38 PM
Casket backed up."So where did you go?" He asked.

Toast showed up behind them,and waved.

Dolli smiled "Here"

Angle pointed to Toast and turned to Dolli "Dolli, that is Toast. He accompanied us here" She told to Dolli.

Dolli nodded and waved back to Toast, smiling.

rubinaito
November 6th, 2016, 03:39 PM
America woke up, her jacket torn apart. (Sasuke, still doing the America x Sasuke thing?) She stood up, and made her way to the door. The asylum was unrecognizable- burn marks and blood everywhere. She stepped out, her bare feet on the still warm ashes. She drew the straitjacket close, feeling cold all of a sudden, as she made her way past empty cells, and the burnt corpses of some of the guards. Out of the corner of her eye, she thought she saw the flicker of a shadow, and the cold deepened.

"Hello~" A familiar voice chuckled. A copy of America stepped out, hair dripping with black ooze, and the same stuff coming out of her mouth. Her dress was ragged, torn.

"That's me!" Asia giggled shrilly. Her pale skin shimmered slightly, as she tilted her head. "So, where's Sasuke to protect you now?"

"No. No, please-"

"Aw, relax sweetie!" Asia stepped closer, America stepping back until her back hit the wall. "Just some temporary possession, no biggie!"

Five, Six, grab a stick,

America screamed.

"Bump for sasuke*)

November 6th, 2016, 03:40 PM
Renna sighed as Toast didn't respond, but she followed him, ready to All put them in jumpsuits if they all turned insane somehow, but she didn't feel like she need to, and she wasn't even prepared to use her powers, she had the taser, she would be fine, she walked up next to Toast, almost looking like a completely different person, except for her eye color, hair color, and every other part of her body

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 03:41 PM
Dolli smiled "Here"

Angle pointed to Toast and turned to Dolli "Dolli, that is Toast. He accompanied us here" She told to Dolli.

Dolli nodded and waved back to Toast, smiling.
"Hello!" Toast said.

"Yeah,he's an massive jerk." Casket said,laughing.

(Ill be gone for a lil while)

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 03:42 PM
Dolli signaled for only Angle to follow her as she went back to her tree in the distance. Both sat on their knees and started to talk again. (NUUUU! Come back, Silver!!!!!!!!!!!!)

November 6th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Am I invisible? Renna said nothing, she didn't even let out a noise that would let anyone know she existed, if she was invisible, so be it, she guess the boys were more intriguing anyhow, she didn't need to think about it, no matter what she did, she probably wouldn't be noticed, she pushed some hair out of her eyes, crossing her arms, looking at the two girls quietly, knowing they would probably try to kill her first chance they got, she watched them walk away, and let out a breath she didn't know she was holding in, her ponytail wavering

((See ya Silver!!!))

Teggy
November 6th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Whisper left the man there. She smiled at the guards. Then left

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 03:46 PM
Dolli and Angle looked at everyone's direction, even Renna. Then they went back to talking under the giant oak on the hill in the distance.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 03:49 PM
(BRB, gtg eat)

November 6th, 2016, 03:50 PM
Seeing the two girls look at her, a small bit of hope stirred Renna's chest, but she didn't let it last long, it flickered out and died, she took a step forward, then stopped, not knowing if the girls wanted to be left alone or not, she just stood there, quiet, her hair wavering,

Teggy
November 6th, 2016, 03:55 PM
Whisper walked to the food area.(anyone else wanna interact with meh...)

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 04:05 PM
(Back) A little later, both girls stood up and started walking down the hill from the giant oak.

November 6th, 2016, 04:09 PM
Renna had set down, her cast killing her leg, her crutches layed next to her, and, to be honest, she knew she could slip the cast off, she just wanted to seem weak, though there was a bit of pain, though she wouldn't admit to it, a phone that she had summoned in her lap

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 04:24 PM
Angle and Dolli walked right up to Renna. Both touched her leg and then took off the cast of her leg. It was healed. Angle and Dolli smiled at her and sat down in front of her. Dolli said "There is no use for trying to call someone, there is no servise, much less anyone but them " She pointed at the boys "and us" she said.

November 6th, 2016, 04:29 PM
"I don't have much reason to call anyone" Renna sighed, staring at her healed leg for a moment, before smiling weakly, her hair wavering as she looked at the two, though she had no idea really how to feel, it didn't really matter how a normal person would react, she wasn't normal either way, she smiled weakly, pushing hair away from her face as she looked at them

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 04:35 PM
Angle spoke first " Renna, I know you think we brought all of you here to hurt, but look around, this place has no blood on the grass, and none of the animals are hurt"

Dolli nodded in agreement to Angle.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 04:35 PM
(I R back!)
Toast started looking around,taking swigs of whiskey every so often."I swear,this is strange." He says.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 04:39 PM
Angle stood up "I am going to see...if they need anything" Angle started walking towards Toast.

November 6th, 2016, 04:43 PM
Renna was quiet for a moment, "I was taught that all outsiders were bad, it's dumb...I know" she said simply, ashamed, but nodded as Angle said she was going to look for...whoever, she had no idea, so she sat there, saying nothing

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 04:46 PM
Angle stood up "I am going to see...if they need anything" Angle started walking towards Toast.
Toast was taking his 5th swig of whiskey when Angle cam over.He shoved it into oblivion and looked at her."Hello!" He said,sounding a bit woozy.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Angle sighed and flicked her wrist. The whiskey was in her hand. She glanced at it and tapped the top of it. It re-filled to the brim. She handed it back to him and spoke "Do you need anything?" She asked, adding "Other then that" She pointed to the whiskey "I already re-filled it"

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 04:51 PM
Angle sighed and flicked her wrist. The whiskey was in her hand. She glanced at it and tapped the top of it. It re-filled to the brim. She handed it back to him and spoke "Do you need anything?" She asked, adding "Other then that" She pointed to the whiskey "I already re-filled it"
"Okay first of all,thanks.Second of all,I put that into the oblivion,how did you get it?" Toast asked,taking the whiskey bottle

November 6th, 2016, 04:53 PM
"He's...drunk, half-drunk, whatever...why are you giving him his drink?" Renna was back on her feet in less than a minute, eyes wide, she sighed, tugging on the collar of her white lab coat, her now-long hair wavering every time she moved

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 04:53 PM
She smiled "I made it along with Dolli. We can do what ever we please here. It's our world, you know" She said, creating a humming bird with just the tap of her finger to the air "See?" She said. Then she asked " Toast, could I see your arm for a second?"

November 6th, 2016, 04:57 PM
I can do that in both worlds Renna sighed in her mind, "So...you could cause a...cow on a trampoline...to appear ten feet from here, if you really wanted to?" She asked softly, almost giggling at the thought, a small smile on her face as she looked at them, wondering why she wanted Toast's arm, and was ready to step away if it exploded or something

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 04:57 PM
She smiled "I made it along with Dolli. We can do what ever we please here. It's our world, you know" She said, creating a humming bird with just the tap of her finger to the air "See?" She said. Then she asked " Toast, could I see your arm for a second?"
"Why?" He asked,sipping on the whiskey a few times.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 04:59 PM
"Just let me see your arm" She said

Dolli walked up to Renna "You mean like..." She waved her hand "This?" A cow jumping on a trampoline appeared ten feet away from where they where.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 05:01 PM
"Just let me see your arm" She said

Dolli walked up to Renna "You mean like..." She waved her hand "This?" A cow jumping on a trampoline appeared ten feet away from where they where.
"M'kay." Toast put out his arm,not knowing why.

November 6th, 2016, 05:02 PM
"Yes...yes that's what I meant" Renna kept giggling, clutching her mouth, trying not to explode from laughter, "That's exactly what I meant" she smiled, taking her eyes away from the cow, smiling, summoning a small wall to keep her from looking at the hilarious scene

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 05:07 PM
"Thank you" She grabbed his arm and bit. No blood came out though, and when she pulled back no mark was left. She swallowed something and made a face. "How do you drink that?" She asked in disgust. Angle made bit him again, leaving nothing behind. She swallowed again, making another face. She bit a third time, nothing happening to Toast but she swallowed something again. Toast no longer felt dizzy or woozy. Angle shook her head and made a face before saying "There, fixed..." She said.

"Aaaand" She moved her neck, and a second cow appeared, doing the same thing next to the other cow "What about this?"

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 05:09 PM
"Thank you" She grabbed his arm and bit. No blood came out though, and when she pulled back no mark was left. She swallowed something and made a face. "How do you drink that?" She asked in disgust. Angle made bit him again, leaving nothing behind. She swallowed again, making another face. She bit a third time, nothing happening to Toast but she swallowed something again. Toast no longer felt dizzy or woozy. Angle shook her head and made a face before saying "There, fixed..." She said.

"Aaaand" She moved her neck, and a second cow appeared, doing the same thing next to the other cow "What about this?"
"What did you just do?" He asked,as he watched her bite his arm.He felt nothing.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 05:10 PM
Angle wiped her mouth "Took the...blah...whiskey from you. I can't return you back to the other world being drunk, now can I?" She said.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 05:12 PM
Angle wiped her mouth "Took the...blah...whiskey from you. I can't return you back to the other world being drunk, now can I?" She said.
"I do that all the time though..." Toast said,as he drank more whiskey.

November 6th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Renna couldn't stop laughing, "I...I...oh god" she smiled, burying her face in her hands, still laughing, she shook a few times as she laughed, her hair wavering

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Angle looked at him "They would get angry at me and probably keep me in lioness form forever if I do" She said.

Dolli created two more, making four, bouncing cows.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 05:15 PM
Angle looked at him "They would get angry at me and probably keep me in lioness form forever if I do" She said.

Dolli created two more, making four, bouncing cows.
"Well,wouldn't want that to happen." He said,putting the whiskey down.

Casket was looking around,trying to find his Knifey once again.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 05:16 PM
Angle sighed "Is that all?" She asked.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 05:16 PM
Angle sighed "Is that all?" She asked.
"I'm good."

November 6th, 2016, 05:17 PM
"Please...stop...I can't take it..." The words came out like jolts, and Renna couldn't stop laughing, her eyes lighting up, twitching as she laughed, her ponytail bobbing up and down

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 05:20 PM
Dolli smiled and snapped her fingers, the cows disappearing

Angle nodded "Ok" She ran over to Casket/Ghost.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 05:22 PM
Dolli smiled and snapped her fingers, the cows disappearing

Angle nodded "Ok" She ran over to Casket/Ghost.
Casket turned around and looked at Angle."Hi!" His high voice rang out.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 05:23 PM
Angle ignored his high voice "Hi, Casket, do you need anything?"

November 6th, 2016, 05:23 PM
"T..thank you" Renna was still laughing, the image still stuck in her mind, but slowly, she calmed down, a smile on her face as she looked at the other girl, pushing her glasses up on her nose calmly

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 05:25 PM
Dolli smiled "We MADE this world. We can do what ever we like!"

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 05:26 PM
Angle ignored his high voice "Hi, Casket, do you need anything?"
"I'd like my knife back please!" He said.

November 6th, 2016, 05:28 PM
Renna smiled, "That sounds nice" she said softly, her eyes getting a kind of far-away look in them, "Being able to do whatever you want to" she added, then the image of the cows came back to her mind and she snorted, an unmistakable smile on her face

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 05:29 PM
"I'd like my knife back please!" He said.

Angle shrugged "Ok" She held out his knife

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 05:30 PM
Angle shrugged "Ok" She held out his knife
"Yay!" Casket grabbed it and hugged it.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 05:38 PM
Angle asked "Is that all?"

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 05:39 PM
Angle asked "Is that all?"
He nodded,as all he really wanted was too have Knifey back.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 05:42 PM
Angle nodded and started walking back towards the giant oak that sat atop a hill.

November 6th, 2016, 05:43 PM
Renna smiled, "That sounds nice" she said softly, her eyes getting a kind of far-away look in them, "Being able to do whatever you want to" she added, then the image of the cows came back to her mind and she snorted, an unmistakable smile on her face

(( Boop The Schoolgirl ))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 05:45 PM
Angle nodded and started walking back towards the giant oak that sat atop a hill.
Casket followed,putting his knife in the hoodie pockets.He jumped into the tree,and sat down.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 05:47 PM
=3) Angle stayed at the bottom and produced a flute. She played the flute (youtube.com/watch?v=rVULgBs46tc)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 05:48 PM
Casket turned upside down on the branch he was on.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 05:49 PM
(50 PAGES !!!!!! YAY!!!)

November 6th, 2016, 05:50 PM
(( WOO ))

Renna smiled, "That sounds nice" she said softly, looking at the other girl, though her eyes getting a kind of far-away look in them, "Being able to do whatever you want to" she added, then the image of the cows came back to her mind and she snorted, an unmistakable smile on her face

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 05:55 PM
(Yes....)

Angle didn't realize he was there and continued playing the flute ( youtube.com/watch?v=rVULgBs46tc)

~Vixen~
November 6th, 2016, 05:57 PM
recap )

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 05:57 PM
(Yes....)

Angle didn't realize he was there and continued playing the flute ( youtube.com/watch?v=rVULgBs46tc)
Casket listened intently,as she played the flute well."That's really good!" He said,an warm accent in his voice.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 05:58 PM
recap )
(Read it)

rubinaito
November 6th, 2016, 05:59 PM
Sasuke nods as he walks out once out he stretches " man it's been a while now what should we do now?~ " he says as he smells the air

"No. No, please-"

Five, Six, grab a stick,

America screamed.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 05:59 PM
Angle froze and looked up. She saw Casket. Her face went red and started to burn. "I-I-I am not good at the flute..." She said.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 06:01 PM
Angle froze and looked up. She saw Casket. Her face went red and started to burn. "I-I-I am not good at the flute..." She said.
"No,it was really good."He said.

Toast sat down behind an apple tree,sleeping.