PDA

View Full Version : The Asylum

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

~Vixen~
November 10th, 2016, 05:45 PM
Ok.. Thanks anyway )

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 10th, 2016, 05:48 PM
"You're head is bleeding, if you didn't notice..." Renna looked at Ghost calmly, replacing the bandages on his head with a snap of her fingers, "I find it hard to believe that it's nothing," Renna's voice went to a higher pitch for a moment-When she said nothing, hopefully they would just think it was a voice crack or something, not what she knew she was, I though you said you wouldn't! she hisses to Rennet, who smirked, Who said I listen to you? the girl smiled, crossing her arms before growing silent again
Toast watched them before saying,"I'm just gonna... " he turned and left,noping out.

Ghost felt a bit strange.He had cut his head? When?

In the kitchen, Casket had tried fully visible,looking exactly like Ghost except fofor his blood red eyes.He cackled loudly, as he does.

:blue:
November 10th, 2016, 05:51 PM
"What the heck Toast?" Renne hissed, before sighing, kneeling down next to Ghost, "Y-You okay..?" She asked softly, pushing her glasses up on her nose, despite Rennet screaming at her not to do any of it, she jumped as she heard Casket, her eyes turning blood red for a minute, before fading back to green, she was obviously spooked, so yeah...

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 10th, 2016, 05:54 PM
:princess:"What the heck Toast?" Renne hissed, before sighing, kneeling down next to Ghost, "Y-You okay..?" She asked softly, pushing her glasses up on her nose, despite Rennet screaming at her not to do any of it, she jumped as she heard Casket, her eyes turning blood red for a minute, before fading back to green, she was obviously spooked, so yeah...
"Was that either of you?" Toast hadn't really left,merely went into an room .

Ghost his head and looked around.

Casket grabbed an random knife,and ran out of the kitchen with it.

November 10th, 2016, 06:00 PM
"No," Renna said simply, Though it could have been~ Renna grimanced, Shut up she hissed, looking up at Toast and shaking her head, almost afraid, her eyes flickering red, though it was quickly wiped out, Renna tasking back control in less than a minute

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 10th, 2016, 06:05 PM
"No," Renna said simply, Though it could have been~ Renna grimanced, Shut up she hissed, looking up at Toast and shaking her head, almost afraid, her eyes flickering red, though it was quickly wiped out, Renna tasking back control in less than a minute
Toast looked a litlittle suspicious before an person ran into him.It looked strangely liked Ghost but Ghost was right in front of him...

Ghost gasped as he looked at his look alike."Who is that?Why does he look like me?" He asked Renna.Ghost was scared,and it showed.

"Woah!" Casket id as he knocked into Toast,falling onto his face and the knife skidding away from him.

November 10th, 2016, 06:08 PM
"I-I...Casket...Jimmy Casket" Renna said, a weird expression coming across her face, Rennet recognizing him, and trying to take control, but Renna slid over to the knife and clutched it in her hand, pushing herself against a wall, mentally fighting Rennet, one of her eyes olive green, the other, blood red

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 10th, 2016, 06:15 PM
"I-I...Casket...Jimmy Casket" Renna said, a weird expression coming across her face, Rennet recognizing him, and trying to take control, but Renna slid over to the knife and clutched it in her hand, pushing herself against a wall, mentally fighting Rennet, one of her eyes olive green, the other, blood red
Toast took an step back."How....How is he and ghost....." His voice trailed off.

Ghost was taken aback.How could this be physically possible? He stuttered or bit staring at Casket,then to Renna.He stood up and rushed over to her.

"What? Y'all scared of me?" He laughed and stood up,his blood red eyes insane.

November 10th, 2016, 06:39 PM
"I...I...don't know..." Renne stammered to Toast, before looking at the ghost, sliding the knife over to him, "G-Get away!" She hissed, taking control for one more moment, eyes glowing bright green for one more moment, before her eyes glowed a bright red, and her hair that was usually tipped with a dark yellow, was now tipped with what looked like a bright red, almost blood like color, she looked tanned now as well, and a weird smirk settled across her face, Renne's Lab coat being replaced with a black hoddie, Rennet pulled her hair over her shoulder, no longer having bad eyesight like her counterpart, she pulled the glasses up onto her forehead, "Who said anyone was scared of you~" Rennet's voice was higher than Renne's, a knife being summoned into her left hand, looking at Casket, her hair brushing against her back

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 10th, 2016, 06:43 PM
"I...I...don't know..." Renne stammered to Toast, before looking at the ghost, sliding the knife over to him, "G-Get away!" She hissed, taking control for one more moment, eyes glowing bright green for one more moment, before her eyes glowed a bright red, and her hair that was usually tipped with a dark yellow, was now tipped with what looked like a bright red, almost blood like color, she looked tanned now as well, and a weird smirk settled across her face, Renne's Lab coat being replaced with a black hoddie, Rennet pulled her hair over her shoulder, no longer having bad eyesight like her counterpart, she pulled the glasses up onto her forehead, "Who said anyone was scared of you~" Rennet's voice was higher than Renne's, a knife being summoned into her left hand, looking at Casket, her hair brushing against her back
Toast looked at them all."R-Renna?" He stammered.

Ghost took the knife and aimed it at Rennet and Casket both.He looked scared,and focused at the same time.

"Another insane one?....Hahahahahah..." Casket stood up,his glowing red eyes staring at Ghost and the knife."Give me that." He said to Ghost,holding his hand out as if Ghost were just gonna give him it.

November 10th, 2016, 06:52 PM
"Renna? Sorry, she ain't home, name's Rennet," Rennet smirked, twirling the knife in her fingers, Rennet you little- Renne was cut off, Shh~I'm helping~ Rennet smirked in her mind, an angry Renna shouting a round of curses, Rennet rolled her eyes, looking at Casket, "He ain't just gonna give it to you ya'know~" she smirked, her hair wavering, the glasses on her forehead reflecting a bit of light, Renna's white t-shirt and black skirt being turned into jean shorts and a black tank top, "Good try though~" she teased, her red eyes glowing tauntingly

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 10th, 2016, 06:57 PM
"Renna? Sorry, she ain't home, name's Rennet," Rennet smirked, twirling the knife in her fingers, Rennet you little- Renne was cut off, Shh~I'm helping~ Rennet smirked in her mind, an angry Renna shouting a round of curses, Rennet rolled her eyes, looking at Casket, "He ain't just gonna give it to you ya'know~" she smirked, her hair wavering, the glasses on her forehead reflecting a bit of light, Renna's white t-shirt and black skirt being turned into jean shorts and a black tank top, "Good try though~" she teased, her red eyes glowing tauntingly
Toast stared at Casket,but quickly turned to Rennet."Br-Bring Rena back now!" He cried out angrily.

Ghost continued to stare at Casket,when Casket's voice began to ring through his head.It kept saying 'give it to me' over nd over and over.

"Give me the knife,Johnny!" Casket said,smiling,thought he seemed to be getting pissed off.

November 10th, 2016, 07:03 PM
"And why should I do that?~" Rennet smirked, running a finger along the blade of her knife, her red eyes glistening as she saw it turn red with blood, and heard Renna make a weird noise inside her mind, watching Casket and Ghost quietly, the smirk not fading from her face

November 11th, 2016, 02:44 PM
(( Boop Silver ))

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 02:59 PM
(Sorry, i won't be posting here anymore. Bye)

November 11th, 2016, 03:03 PM
(Sorry, i won't be posting here anymore. Bye)

(( B-But why...? If you don't mind me asking anyhow... ))

The Schoolgirl
November 11th, 2016, 03:07 PM
(I am to......busy. Sorry. I have to many other role plays. I am sorry.)

November 11th, 2016, 03:09 PM
(( Y-Yeah...I...understand...Okay...bye...I'll just wait for Silver to get back... ))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 11th, 2016, 03:57 PM
"And why should I do that?~" Rennet smirked, running a finger along the blade of her knife, her red eyes glistening as she saw it turn red with blood, and heard Renna make a weird noise inside her mind, watching Casket and Ghost quietly, the smirk not fading from her face
Toast looked at them worriedly before pulling out the tranquilizer gun that Renna gave him.He was about to shoot Rennet when Casket turned at stabbed him in the chest.He gasped,and fell down,blood streaming from the hole in his chest.

Ghost dropped the knife,holding his head.The voices were unbareable.He saw Casket lean down and pick it up and then stab Johnny Toast."No!" He screamed,shakily standing up.Ghost was crying very hard,almost sobbing.

Casket cackled as he stabbed Toast."One down....Two to go!" He turned,looking at Ghost."What? You a crybaby?" Casket teased him.

Venusjaw
November 11th, 2016, 03:59 PM
(I would like to join...as a bird, perhaps? Or a shape-shifter...yes, yes, a shape shifter)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 11th, 2016, 04:00 PM
(I would like to join...as a bird, perhaps?)
(K.)

Venusjaw
November 11th, 2016, 04:03 PM
(Instead...a shape shifter...yes....a shape-shifter cat....perfect)

November 11th, 2016, 04:04 PM
Rennet, Rennet, Rennet, Rennet, Rennet you little sicko Renna was trying to fight Rennet, who sighed, Geez, what's up with you? You never did stuff like this before she rolled her eyes, You...You never just stood there while someone stabbed someone! Renna almost screamed, Uh-huh~ Rennet smirked, knowing that it was a stupid point and Renna knew it, as the girl gave up again, watching as Rennet summoned a pile on books and sat on it, watching Casket quietly, a smirk on her face, that part didn't change, both girls sat on piles of books, not chairs, when they had the choice, Rennet twirling the knife in her hand, while changing it to different shapes

Venusjaw
November 11th, 2016, 04:06 PM
(Cat looks like my profi. He shape-shifts. Named Venus)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 11th, 2016, 04:11 PM
Rennet, Rennet, Rennet, Rennet, Rennet you little sicko Renna was trying to fight Rennet, who sighed, Geez, what's up with you? You never did stuff like this before she rolled her eyes, You...You never just stood there while someone stabbed someone! Renna almost screamed, Uh-huh~ Rennet smirked, knowing that it was a stupid point and Renna knew it, as the girl gave up again, watching as Rennet summoned a pile on books and sat on it, watching Casket quietly, a smirk on her face, that part didn't change, both girls sat on piles of books, not chairs, when they had the choice, Rennet twirling the knife in her hand, while changing it to different shapes
Quickly, Toast lost blood.Due to this he died,in an pool of his own blood.

Ghost tried to run to get to his partner but stopped as he was stabbed in the stomach.He fell to the ground.

Casket stabbed Ghost,smiling widely. "Its so easy! Easy as an pumpkin pie!" Casket said,staring at Ghost's dying body.

November 11th, 2016, 04:18 PM
Rennet help them you dimwit!!! They're freaking dying!!! Renna hissed, which Rennet just ignored, rolling her eyes and looking at Casket, resting her face on closed fists, her hair falling over her eye for a moment before she pushed it away, Though I do wonder if the regenerate still... Rennet cringed as she heard Renna thinking to herself, though she didn't have much of a point, she had been there, watching Toast get harpooned by a purple rabbit, then respawing a while later, though the fact that Ghost and Casket were divided now did raise that question, though Rennet didn't care either way

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 11th, 2016, 04:42 PM
Rennet help them you dimwit!!! They're freaking dying!!! Renna hissed, which Rennet just ignored, rolling her eyes and looking at Casket, resting her face on closed fists, her hair falling over her eye for a moment before she pushed it away, Though I do wonder if the regenerate still... Rennet cringed as she heard Renna thinking to herself, though she didn't have much of a point, she had been there, watching Toast get harpooned by a purple rabbit, then respawing a while later, though the fact that Ghost and Casket were divided now did raise that question, though Rennet didn't care either way
Toast popped back into life,outside of the building.He raced inside to see Ghost's dead body,Rennet/Renna sitting on an pile of books and Casket with an large bloodstain on his stomach.

Casket noticed that he too,was bleeding, right from where Ghost was."Hm....this is strange." He muttered quietly.

November 11th, 2016, 04:48 PM
Rennet glanced at Toast, "Oh great, you're back..." she muttered under her breath, ignoring Renna's scowl in her mind, looking at Casket plainly, as if just watching it rain on a boring day, her ears picking up Casket muttering under his breath, but she didn't really care, just kept looking between the two, the knife turning into a gun somehow, a weird smirk on her face, as if she was planning to shoot Casket in the head any moment

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 11th, 2016, 04:54 PM
Rennet glanced at Toast, "Oh great, you're back..." she muttered under her breath, ignoring Renna's scowl in her mind, looking at Casket plainly, as if just watching it rain on a boring day, her ears picking up Casket muttering under his breath, but she didn't really care, just kept looking between the two, the knife turning into a gun somehow, a weird smirk on her face, as if she was planning to shoot Casket in the head any moment
Toast was ignoring what everyone was saying.He had tears in his eyes.He took out an crossbow,one that he had gotten a few days after the 'haunted by fnaf' call. "Listen here,I don't like any of you,and none of you like me." He said."Well,except for Renna." He added quietly.He was determined to keep them there until Ghost came back.

"Yeah I don't like you,Toaster." Casket laughed at his own bad joke,like Ghost would've.

November 11th, 2016, 05:03 PM
Rennet stared at Toast, cringing as she heard Casket's joke, T-The hell...? Renna sighed in her mind, banging Her head against a wall in the nothingness that the two shared, Rennet not even caring, she didn't really care about anything at the time to be honest, adjusting the glasses on her forehead, knowing that, even if Toast shot Her, she doubted Renna would respawn, though she would become a kind of ghost, well...she assumed that anyhow, "Shoot him all the times you want" she muttered under her breath, pointing at Casket with her thumb, red eyes bored in a way

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 11th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Rennet stared at Toast, cringing as she heard Casket's joke, T-The hell...? Renna sighed in her mind, banging Her head against a wall in the nothingness that the two shared, Rennet not even caring, she didn't really care about anything at the time to be honest, adjusting the glasses on her forehead, knowing that, even if Toast shot Her, she doubted Renna would respawn, though she would become a kind of ghost, well...she assumed that anyhow, "Shoot him all the times you want" she muttered under her breath, pointing at Casket with her thumb, red eyes bored in a way
Toast looked aroundaround,waiting for Ghost to come back.Before long,he realized it would be an while.He shot the tranquilizer at Casket,watching him fall to the ground.

Casket looked at Rennet,staring at her so hard before Toast shot him with the tranquilizer gun.He fell to the ground,the knife skidding around on the floor.

November 11th, 2016, 05:12 PM
"Geez, do I have something on my face or something?" Rennet sighed, her eye twitching as She, once again, fought Renna for control, the girl finally attacking again, trying to get Rennet off guard, Rennet hiding her eyes as the two fought, the color flickering between red and green again, though Rennet still seemed to be winning, having been in power long enough to start growing a little more powerful

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 11th, 2016, 05:17 PM
"Geez, do I have something on my face or something?" Rennet sighed, her eye twitching as She, once again, fought Renna for control, the girl finally attacking again, trying to get Rennet off guard, Rennet hiding her eyes as the two fought, the color flickering between red and green again, though Rennet still seemed to be winning, having been in power long enough to start growing a little more powerful
Toast glared at Rennet,hating her with every square inch of his body.

November 11th, 2016, 05:27 PM
"Glare on the person who's being mentally attacked, just keep doing it" Rennet's voice was weird and muffled, but the point was pretty clear, L-Let go! Let me back in control! Renna hissed, Rennet's eyes flickering green for a moment, Oh yeah?~ Well, Toast already hates you, so there~ Rennet hissed back, And Ghost might not respawn so there she added, only fueling Renna's anger, the girl fighting back ten times harder, though Rennet still stayed in control

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 11th, 2016, 05:29 PM
"Glare on the person who's being mentally attacked, just keep doing it" Rennet's voice was weird and muffled, but the point was pretty clear, L-Let go! Let me back in control! Renna hissed, Rennet's eyes flickering green for a moment, Oh yeah?~ Well, Toast already hates you, so there~ Rennet hissed back, And Ghost might not respawn so there she added, only fueling Renna's anger, the girl fighting back ten times harder, though Rennet still stayed in control
Toast sat down,a worried look on his face."It usually doesn't take this long...." He muttered quietly, not caring if Renna/Rennet could hear him.

November 11th, 2016, 05:54 PM
"What does that mean...?" Rennet looked at Toast, though Renna already had dread growing in her, Let go! she hissed, before taking control over the body again, her eyesight growing blurry until she pulled her glasses back down, changing her-well, Rennet's clothing back into her own, olive-green eyes wide as she pushed herself up, tan skin Turning lighter as she ran over, dread wide in her eyes

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 11th, 2016, 05:58 PM
"What does that mean...?" Rennet looked at Toast, though Renna already had dread growing in her, Let go! she hissed, before taking control over the body again, her eyesight growing blurry until she pulled her glasses back down, changing her-well, Rennet's clothing back into her own, olive-green eyes wide as she pushed herself up, tan skin Turning lighter as she ran over, dread wide in her eyes
Toast looked up to see Renna, back."W-Well....it usually takes a short amount of time...." He said,glad she was back.He stood up and ran over,hugging her.

November 11th, 2016, 06:03 PM
Renna turned pink, Jesus... Rennet muttered, before growing silent, the girl now quiet in Renna's head, "I-I...don't want to think about this...but..." Renna trailed off, not meeting Toast's eyes, tears biting at the back of her own, her black hair falling over her eyes, trying to keep away with the fear in her chest

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 11th, 2016, 06:09 PM
Renna turned pink, Jesus... Rennet muttered, before growing silent, the girl now quiet in Renna's head, "I-I...don't want to think about this...but..." Renna trailed off, not meeting Toast's eyes, tears biting at the back of her own, her black hair falling over her eyes, trying to keep away with the fear in her chest
"S-Sorry." Toast said,backing up.He was also pink.

Ghost popped back in,to life.He had been stuck in an limbo,for 15 years where he was,but it had only been 15 minutes here.

November 11th, 2016, 06:15 PM
Renna was quiet, fiddling with her hair, "N-Nah, it's okay," she smiled weakly, "H-How long do-Does...your regeneration...usually take...?" She asked quietly, braiding her hair, as Rennet had messed it up, He's dead you dimwit~ Rennet taunted, and Renna grimanced Shut up, keep me up till midnight, just leave me alone now she sighed, glaring at Rennet in her mind, who just simply shrugged

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 11th, 2016, 06:18 PM
Renna was quiet, fiddling with her hair, "N-Nah, it's okay," she smiled weakly, "H-How long do-Does...your regeneration...usually take...?" She asked quietly, braiding her hair, as Rennet had messed it up, He's dead you dimwit~ Rennet taunted, and Renna grimanced Shut up, keep me up till midnight, just leave me alone now she sighed, glaring at Rennet in her mind, who just simply shrugged
"Mmmm.......a few minutes." This Toast said,noticing her stammer."Are you alright?" He asked her,once again a worried look on his face.

Ghost began to go to the door,grabbing the handle before his hand passed through it."What the? " he said,trying again.

November 11th, 2016, 06:23 PM
"Y-Yeah..." Renna nodded, smiling weakly, You're just pretending to be weak...right? Then I can step in? Rennet asked, smirking, Shut up Renna said simply to her counterpart, "I-I'm...just worried about Ghost...and...for several reasons..." she confessed, turning an even brighter pink, her black hair wavering against her back as she looked at Toast

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 11th, 2016, 06:29 PM
"Y-Yeah..." Renna nodded, smiling weakly, You're just pretending to be weak...right? Then I can step in? Rennet asked, smirking, Shut up Renna said simply to her counterpart, "I-I'm...just worried about Ghost...and...for several reasons..." she confessed, turning an even brighter pink, her black hair wavering against her back as she looked at Toast
"Well,that's normal.I do it a lot." Toast said plainly, though anyone could tell he was the most worried.

Ghost tried to get through the door once again,pushing against it until he went through.He shook his head and began looking for the others.

November 11th, 2016, 06:34 PM
Renna was quiet, simply nodding, trying to fight back the tears that clouded her vision, she rubbed her eyes with her sleeve, "I...It's dumb that I'm crying...isn't it...?" She asked, her voice wavering, but she didn't look up, her face still pink, the teen almost looked like a small child, her black hair falling over her eyes, hiding her tears

(( I'm tempted to make a Gregory-like personality for Renna...well...just having Renna turn into a child anyhow, but I dunno... ))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 11th, 2016, 06:36 PM
Renna was quiet, simply nodding, trying to fight back the tears that clouded her vision, she rubbed her eyes with her sleeve, "I...It's dumb that I'm crying...isn't it...?" She asked, her voice wavering, but she didn't look up, her face still pink, the teen almost looked like a small child, her black hair falling over her eyes, hiding her tears

(( I'm tempted to make a Gregory-like personality for Renna...well...just having Renna turn into a child anyhow, but I dunno... ))
(Cool)

"No,no! Its okay to cry!" Toast tried to comfort her.

November 11th, 2016, 06:47 PM
"A-As if" Renna's voice wavered, not noticing that she was getting a little shorter, despite the fact that she wasn't exactly the tallest girl ever, the girl didn't look up, though her white lab coat now hung limply on her shoulders, the ends of the cuffs going past the tips of her fingers, olive green eyes now a chocolate brown, her black hair still covering her eyes, though she didn't really seem to care, or know, that she only really went up to Toast's waist anymore, that she wasn't really...15...anymore

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 11th, 2016, 06:50 PM
"A-As if" Renna's voice wavered, not noticing that she was getting a little shorter, despite the fact that she wasn't exactly the tallest girl ever, the girl didn't look up, though her white lab coat now hung limply on her shoulders, the ends of the cuffs going past the tips of her fingers, olive green eyes now a chocolate brown, her black hair still covering her eyes, though she didn't really seem to care, or know, that she only really went up to Toast's waist anymore, that she wasn't really...15...anymore
"Uh.....you do know that you are getting shorter,right?" Toast watched as she got shorter,her eyes changed color,and her lab coat becoming waaaaay too big for her.

November 11th, 2016, 06:54 PM
"Huh?" Renna looked up, brown eyes slightly confused, the child stared up at him, "What Do wou mean?" A child's voice responded, instead of Renna's voice, the small girl's eyes still sparkling with tears as she looked up at Toast, pretty much confused

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 11th, 2016, 06:59 PM
"Huh?" Renna looked up, brown eyes slightly confused, the child stared up at him, "What Do wou mean?" A child's voice responded, instead of Renna's voice, the small girl's eyes still sparkling with tears as she looked up at Toast, pretty much confused
"Hold on,hold on...is this gonna be like Gregory all over again? Cause I ain't doin that." His voice went to an accent as he said the last part.

Ghost floated through the halls,trying to find Toast and Renna.

November 11th, 2016, 07:03 PM
Renna giggled a bit at Toast's accent at the end, as if she had never heard it before, but she was still confused "Who's Gwegory?" She asked, the black-haired girl titling her head a small bit, the white fabric that Dangled off her hands brushing the ground as she held her hands at her side, her brown eyes wide with confusion

(( I think we've just completely forgot about Casket XD ))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 11th, 2016, 07:05 PM
Renna giggled a bit at Toast's accent at the end, as if she had never heard it before, but she was still confused "Who's Gwegory?" She asked, the black-haired girl titling her head a small bit, the white fabric that Dangled off her hands brushing the ground as she held her hands at her side, her brown eyes wide with confusion

(( I think we've just completely forgot about Casket XD ))
(Hes part of Ghost avian or.....however that happened.I ain't explainin.)

"Well...never mind...uh,so what do you wanna do?" He asked,his voice going back to his normal British accent.

November 11th, 2016, 07:09 PM
Renna shrugged, smiling now, her black hair swaying back and forth as she looked at Toast, then looked around the room, seeing a figure farther out, "Why is he sweping?" She pointed at Casket, confused again, her brown eyes blank, though they still had a smile in them,

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 11th, 2016, 07:13 PM
Renna shrugged, smiling now, her black hair swaying back and forth as she looked at Toast, then looked around the room, seeing a figure farther out, "Why is he sweping?" She pointed at Casket, confused again, her brown eyes blank, though they still had a smile in them,
"Erm......" Toast didn't want to say,as he knew that she problaby didn't know what death was."He was very tired!" He said awkwardly.

Ghost saw Toast and an child which looked very much like Renna,and gasped.He began to float over

November 11th, 2016, 07:17 PM
The black-haired child nodded, running over and patting Casket on the head, as if wishing him sweet dreams, before sprinting back, giggling a bit, her glasses having fallen off, though she didn't care, she had good eyesight, like Rennet, and unlike The teen Renna, though she didn't care, looking at Toast plainly, as if expecting him to do something, though she did feel like there was someone else in the room, other than Casket, Toast, and herself

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 11th, 2016, 07:21 PM
The black-haired child nodded, running over and patting Casket on the head, as if wishing him sweet dreams, before sprinting back, giggling a bit, her glasses having fallen off, though she didn't care, she had good eyesight, like Rennet, and unlike The teen Renna, though she didn't care, looking at Toast plainly, as if expecting him to do something, though she did feel like there was someone else in the room, other than Casket, Toast, and herself
Toast also felt like there was someone else in here with them.He laughed lightly when she went over and patted Casket's head.He pulled an bag of chips out of his pocket,and began eating a few.He offered Renna some.

"G-Guys?" Ghost's voice was very echoy and sounded a bit strange.

November 11th, 2016, 07:25 PM
Renna took a handful of chips (Which wasn't very much, maybe one or two chips) and was about to bite into one when she heard Ghost's voice, and shook, not being able to see the source, but hearing it, cautiously biting on the chip, as if it had been some kind of spirit in the chip, "D-Did wou hear that?" The child managed to stammer, eyes wide as she looked at Toast

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 11th, 2016, 07:28 PM
Renna took a handful of chips (Which wasn't very much, maybe one or two chips) and was about to bite into one when she heard Ghost's voice, and shook, not being able to see the source, but hearing it, cautiously biting on the chip, as if it had been some kind of spirit in the chip, "D-Did wou hear that?" The child managed to stammer, eyes wide as she looked at Toast
Toast nodded and took out something which looked like an camera an huge screen.He looked though it,all around the room until he saw Ghost.

Ghost saw Toast and waved furiously. "H-Hi!" His echoey voice said happily.

November 11th, 2016, 07:33 PM
Renna jumped, going and looking through the camera as well, jumping to see past Toast, and the small girl's eyes widened, her mouth forming a small o shape as she looked at Ghost, though she was confused, she had no memories of the guy through the camera, so, naturally, she was confused, tilting her head and staring at Ghost

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 11th, 2016, 07:38 PM
Renna jumped, going and looking through the camera as well, jumping to see past Toast, and the small girl's eyes widened, her mouth forming a small o shape as she looked at Ghost, though she was confused, she had no memories of the guy through the camera, so, naturally, she was confused, tilting her head and staring at Ghost
"Thats Johnny Ghost,my partner." Toast said to smol Renna.

"Hey J-Johnny.....Is there anyway to fix this?" He said,pausing in between the first part and last.

November 11th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Renna nodded, looking quietly at Ghost, not really understanding the fact that Ghost was...well...a ghost-like thing, apparently, she hadn't been told about this yet, her brown eyes still slightly confused as she looked at Ghost, her black hair wavering as she looked at him

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 11th, 2016, 07:45 PM
Renna nodded, looking quietly at Ghost, not really understanding the fact that Ghost was...well...a ghost-like thing, apparently, she hadn't been told about this yet, her brown eyes still slightly confused as she looked at Ghost, her black hair wavering as she looked at him
Toast shrugged, looking at both Ghost and smol Renna at the same time.

Ghost waved to smol Renna,looking as if he were to say hi.

(Gtg to bed,sorry....see u tommorow)

November 11th, 2016, 07:48 PM
(( See ya! I was actually planning on going to bed too so yeah XD ))

Renna smiled, waving at Ghost energetically, her hair brushing against her back as she looked at him, an excited glow in her brown eyes, the white lab coat pushing down her sleeve and hanging there limply as she moved her arm, being cute and excited at the same time

November 12th, 2016, 02:29 AM
(( boop ))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 12th, 2016, 06:33 AM
(( See ya! I was actually planning on going to bed too so yeah XD ))

Renna smiled, waving at Ghost energetically, her hair brushing against her back as she looked at him, an excited glow in her brown eyes, the white lab coat pushing down her sleeve and hanging there limply as she moved her arm, being cute and excited at the same time
(I am back!)

Toast looked at her and smiled.

Ghost floated up to her,a grin on his face.

November 12th, 2016, 06:44 AM
Renna looked at Ghost, suprised, yet excited, she reached out towards Ghost, her brown orbs wide with excitement, a smile on the small girl's face, her black hair wavering as she moved

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 12th, 2016, 06:47 AM
Renna looked at Ghost, suprised, yet excited, she reached out towards Ghost, her brown orbs wide with excitement, a smile on the small girl's face, her black hair wavering as she moved
Toast looked a little worried,as Ghost was currently ...well,a ghost!

Ghost looked a bit confused at Renna's movement.

November 12th, 2016, 06:52 AM
(( I literally have a cousin who did exactly that to me, she just reached out, and when I got closer she slapped me XD She was like...four too so it was hilarious ))

Renna tilted her head, seeing Ghost's confusion, she lowered her arm, brown eyes staring at him, before she took a step towards him, almost tripping on the lab coat draped over her shoulders, although she did regain her balance, looking at Ghost quietly

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 12th, 2016, 06:57 AM
(( I literally have a cousin who did exactly that to me, she just reached out, and when I got closer she slapped me XD She was like...four too so it was hilarious ))

Renna tilted her head, seeing Ghost's confusion, she lowered her arm, brown eyes staring at him, before she took a step towards him, almost tripping on the lab coat draped over her shoulders, although she did regain her balance, looking at Ghost quietly
Toast also stood up,watching them intently.

Ghost laughed a very breathy laugh and tried to pick her up,forgetting that he waswas an GGhost.Amazingly, he was able to pick her up.

November 12th, 2016, 07:04 AM
When Ghost picked Renna up, the small girl smiled, and giggled a little bit, her white lab coat dangling in the air, almost showing how short Renna was compared to when she was a teen, her brown eyes glowing with excitement, black hair wavering as the young girl looked at Ghost

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 12th, 2016, 07:07 AM
When Ghost picked Renna up, the small girl smiled, and giggled a little bit, her white lab coat dangling in the air, almost showing how short Renna was compared to when she was a teen, her brown eyes glowing with excitement, black hair wavering as the young girl looked at Ghost
Toast snickered for a bit before getting an straight face.He pulled an jar of what looks to be mayo.

Ghost threw her into the air,catching her when she fell.He laughed.

November 12th, 2016, 07:12 AM
Renna smiled, glancing at Toast, but thinking nothing of the jar, her brown eyes glittering happily as she looked at Ghost, no smile fading from her face at all, she was too happy for that to happen at the moment

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 12th, 2016, 07:13 AM
Renna smiled, glancing at Toast, but thinking nothing of the jar, her brown eyes glittering happily as she looked at Ghost, no smile fading from her face at all, she was too happy for that to happen at the moment
Toast put mayo all over his hands and motioned for Ghost to come over.

"Hmm?" Ghost set Renna on his back and floated over.

November 12th, 2016, 07:20 AM
Renna stared at the mayo, obviously confused, not hearing the conversation that Rennet and Older Renna were having in her mind, they both didn't feel like taking over or changing Smol Renna back...mostly because they had no idea how to, Rennet contemplating how Toast got the mayo, while Older Renna was just genuinely confused

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 12th, 2016, 07:23 AM
Renna stared at the mayo, obviously confused, not hearing the conversation that Rennet and Older Renna were having in her mind, they both didn't feel like taking over or changing Smol Renna back...mostly because they had no idea how to, Rennet contemplating how Toast got the mayo, while Older Renna was just genuinely confused
Toast smacked Ghost,right on the face.He brushed off mayo and waited.

"OW!" Ghost yelled before falling onto the ground.He seemed to not be an ghost anymore.

November 12th, 2016, 07:28 AM
Renna had let go of Ghost and fell down, pain shooting up her legs, but nothing was really injured there, she rubbed her eye, tears starting to form in her brown orbs, pushing herself up, into a sitting position, and looked at Ghost and Toast quietly, her face pretty much blank now

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 12th, 2016, 07:30 AM
Renna had let go of Ghost and fell down, pain shooting up her legs, but nothing was really injured there, she rubbed her eye, tears starting to form in her brown orbs, pushing herself up, looking at Ghost and Toast quietly, her face pretty much blank now
Toast looked solemn, not saying an word.

"Johnny! What was that for! You could have hurt Lil Renna!" Ghost said angrily, picking her up and putting her on his shoulders.

November 12th, 2016, 07:53 AM
Renna was quiet, the small child looking at Toast, a little angry, but she mostly was concerned about the light throbbing in her legs, which...hurt, that was the only word really, trying not to cry, her eyes still sparkling with tears

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 12th, 2016, 07:59 AM
Renna was quiet, the small child looking at Toast, a little angry, but she mostly was concerned about the light throbbing in her legs, which...hurt, that was the only word really, trying not to cry, her eyes still sparkling with tears
"Well I couldn't have you bean ghost forever,could I?" Toast said looking at Ghost with an stern look on his face.

"Hey,dont crycry!" Ghost said,noticing Renna crying.

November 12th, 2016, 08:15 AM
Renna hid herself behind Ghost's head, her black hair hiding her face, she made a small wimper, but made no other noises, a small glare in her brown orbs as she looked at Toast, though both teen Renna and Rennet knew that Toast had a point...in a way...

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 12th, 2016, 08:23 AM
Renna hid herself behind Ghost's head, her black hair hiding her face, she made a small wimper, but made no other noises, a small glare in her brown orbs as she looked at Toast, though both teen Renna and Rennet knew that Toast had a point...in a way...
Toast sighed for a little while before walking off,taking his flask of whiskey out and taking an swig.

Ghost grumbled to himself about Toast before turning to smol Renna."So what do ya wanna do?" He asked her,his tone changing to an friendlier one.

November 12th, 2016, 08:32 AM
Renna watched Toast walk off, and was quiet for a moment, until Ghost talked to her, and, like most children, took this as a time to ask a question, "Why he swap wou?" She asked, referring to Toast, her brown eyes looking at Ghost, tilting her head a little bit

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 12th, 2016, 08:35 AM
Renna watched Toast walk off, and was quiet for a moment, until Ghost talked to her, and, like most children, took this as a time to ask a question, "Why he swap wou?" She asked, referring to Toast, her brown eyes looking at Ghost, tilting her head a little bit
Toast sat down in an room,taking an few more swigs of whiskey.

"Well,he did that so I wouldn't be an ghost.'' Ghost explained.

(I wanna add more ghosts,so whixcwhixch one?)

November 12th, 2016, 08:42 AM
(( Whoever you want to be honest, I don't really have any ideas, sorry XD ))

Renna blinked, a little confused, "When were wou a ghost?" She asked, having not noticed that Ghost had been...a ghost, with most of the stories that she had been told, Ghosts where white beings to said "Boo!" To everyone they met and haunted houses, not...Ghost, And this is why little children are stupid... Rennet sighed, rolling her eyes and leaning against Teen Renna, much to her anger, She's six, give her something, Jesus... Teen Renna sighed, adjusting her glasses, Smol Renna not hearing them at all

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 12th, 2016, 08:51 AM
(( Whoever you want to be honest, I don't really have any ideas, sorry XD ))

Renna blinked, a little confused, "When were wou a ghost?" She asked, having not noticed that Ghost had been...a ghost, with most of the stories that she had been told, Ghosts where white beings to said "Boo!" To everyone they met and haunted houses, not...Ghost, And this is why little children are stupid... Rennet sighed, rolling her eyes and leaning against Teen Renna, much to her anger, She's six, give her something, Jesus... Teen Renna sighed, adjusting her glasses, Smol Renna not hearing them at all
After an little while of sitting in the room and drinking whiskey,Toast was obviously drunk.

"When I was floating." Ghost said,grinning weakly.

(Okay I'm adding the Rat man of Washington.also sorry this is late,we have to go somewhere soon)

November 12th, 2016, 09:01 AM
Renna nodded, sitting down, a blanket falling on her head, she still had her powers as Smol Renna apparently, though she couldn't control them like Teen Renna or Rennet, of course, the girls had been dealing with those powers for much longer than Smol Renna, the girl taking the white blanket and pulling it over her shoulders like a cape, smiling up at Ghost

(( Weird idea-Ghost turns into Gregory again for some reason or other, then a drunk Toast comes in, Why am I laughing just thinking about this XD ))

(( I'll see you when you get back! ^_^ ))

November 13th, 2016, 12:06 AM
(( SIlverheart_the_Warrior Boop ))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 13th, 2016, 01:41 AM
Renna nodded, sitting down, a blanket falling on her head, she still had her powers as Smol Renna apparently, though she couldn't control them like Teen Renna or Rennet, of course, the girls had been dealing with those powers for much longer than Smol Renna, the girl taking the white blanket and pulling it over her shoulders like a cape, smiling up at Ghost

(( Weird idea-Ghost turns into Gregory again for some reason or other, then a drunk Toast comes in, Why am I laughing just thinking about this XD ))

(( I'll see you when you get back! ^_^ ))
(I'm back! Didja miss me?)

Toast continued drinking,staring at the far wall as if there were someone there.

Ghost laughed,sitting down criss cross.

November 13th, 2016, 04:21 AM
(( Yes, Yes I did, I missed you a lot! ^_^ ))

Renna ran over to Ghost, the blanket streaming out behind her like a cape, which is exactly what she wanted to be honest, smiling as she sat down next to Ghost, her black hair falling over her eyes as she looked at him happily

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 13th, 2016, 09:24 AM
(( Yes, Yes I did, I missed you a lot! ^_^ ))

Renna ran over to Ghost, the blanket streaming out behind her like a cape, which is exactly what she wanted to be honest, smiling as she sat down next to Ghost, her black hair falling over her eyes as she looked at him happily
(*laughs happily*)

Toast began walking out,after he ran out of whiskey.He wasn't that drunk,but he did feel a bit woozy.

Ghost chuckled,leaning against the wall.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 13th, 2016, 12:03 PM
((Boop))

November 13th, 2016, 12:09 PM
Renna looked up at Ghost, smiling still, her black hair wavering against her back as she looked at him, even though she was younger, and didn't really understand the consent of love yet, she still had a kind of respect for him, her brown orbs brought as she looked at him

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 13th, 2016, 12:25 PM
Renna looked up at Ghost, smiling still, her black hair wavering against her back as she looked at him, even though she was younger, and didn't really understand the consent of love yet, she still had a kind of respect for him, her brown orbs brought as she looked at him
Toast walked down the hallhall,not noticing an large furry creature.

Ghost pulled out an small board,which unfolded into an game board.

An large,humanlike creature sat in the kitchen,eating what looked like an leg.

November 13th, 2016, 03:26 PM
Renna smiled, looking at the game board excitedly, her brown eyes lighting up, black hair wavering, while Rennet nearly cursed in her mind, Older Renna clasping her hand over Rennet's mouth, not wanting to ruin Smol Renna's innocence, though, being in an Asylum, it would probably be gone pretty quickly, though when Smol Renna became Teen Renna, she knew that she would lose all the memories of the current time, the least she could do was just let Smol Renna do whatever

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 13th, 2016, 03:32 PM
Renna smiled, looking at the game board excitedly, her brown eyes lighting up, black hair wavering, while Rennet nearly cursed in her mind, Older Renna clasping her hand over Rennet's mouth, not wanting to ruin Smol Renna's innocence, though, being in an Asylum, it would probably be gone pretty quickly, though when Smol Renna became Teen Renna, she knew that she would lose all the memories of the current time, the least she could do was just let Smol Renna do whatever
(Idk what to do with Toast so..)

Ghost pulled out some game peices,and let Renna choose which one she wanted.

The creatures finished eating the leg,and began to crawl through the vents,making an loud banging noise

November 13th, 2016, 03:39 PM
(( My random ideas are random, look at what I thought about yesterday- "Ghost turns into Gregory again for some reason or other, then a drunk Toast comes in" (Totally not copy-pasted) it's just some material if you ever need it XD ))

Renna took one of the pieces in her small hand, looking up at Ghost calmly, her brown eyes glowing with excitement, waiting to see what piece Ghost picked, smiling, black hair wavering every time she moved

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 13th, 2016, 03:46 PM
(( My random ideas are random, look at what I thought about yesterday- "Ghost turns into Gregory again for some reason or other, then a drunk Toast comes in" (Totally not copy-pasted) it's just some material if you ever need it XD ))

Renna took one of the pieces in her small hand, looking up at Ghost calmly, her brown eyes glowing with excitement, waiting to see what piece Ghost picked, smiling, black hair wavering every time she moved
(Okay!)

"t color price did you pick? I picked red" Ghost asked smol Renna,his eyes flashing icy blue for an minute.He seemed a bit smaller than before.

November 13th, 2016, 04:01 PM
"Bwue!" Renna smiled, not taking any mind to Ghost changing, the six-year-old almost overflowing with excitement, brown eyes bright, black hair wavering as she loooked at him, the smile on fading from her face for even a second

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 13th, 2016, 05:19 PM
"Bwue!" Renna smiled, not taking any mind to Ghost changing, the six-year-old almost overflowing with excitement, brown eyes bright, black hair wavering as she loooked at him, the smile on fading from her face for even a second
Ghost laughed at the way she said it,in an child-like voice. He was about her size now.

The creature got to the vent above the two kids,and peered down at them.

November 13th, 2016, 05:21 PM
Renna smiled, looking at Ghost, her brown eyes still smiling,not even caring that Ghost was around her size-he was a little taller of course, Renna was fairly short for her current age, black hair brushing against her back as she looked at the other child

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 13th, 2016, 05:36 PM
Renna smiled, looking at Ghost, her brown eyes still smiling,not even caring that Ghost was around her size-he was a little taller of course, Renna was fairly short for her current age, black hair brushing against her back as she looked at the other child
"Let's pway!" Gregory said,putting his price on the start."How do we pway?" He asked,realizing that he had never played this game before.

November 13th, 2016, 05:43 PM
Renna looked at the game, drawing a blank all of a sudden, "I...I down't know" she stammered, fighting tears again, she didn't really like not knowing something, though most of the time some things were better off not knowing, though she didn't know that, her black hair wavering over her eyes as she looked at the board

November 13th, 2016, 11:40 PM
(( Boop ))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 14th, 2016, 05:14 AM
Renna looked at the game, drawing a blank all of a sudden, "I...I down't know" she stammered, fighting tears again, she didn't really like not knowing something, though most of the time some things were better off not knowing, though she didn't know that, her black hair wavering over her eyes as she looked at the board
Gregory pulled out an piece of paper,presumably the instructions, and tried to read it."uh..I can't wead" he said,after putting it down.

November 14th, 2016, 05:33 AM
Renna took the paper and scanned over it, she could make out a few words, but none helped make any sense, "I cawn't either" she confessed, looking up at Gregory, her brown eyes blank as she looked at him, biting her lip, but not registering the pain that came from it, like her teen self

November 14th, 2016, 02:42 PM
(( Boop ))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 14th, 2016, 04:25 PM
Renna took the paper and scanned over it, she could make out a few words, but none helped make any sense, "I cawn't either" she confessed, looking up at Gregory, her brown eyes blank as she looked at him, biting her lip, but not registering the pain that came from it, like her teen self
Gregory looked sad for an second before his face lit up."We couwd pway tag!" He said,his eyes gleaming happily.Ghost and Casket were face-palming themselves and sighing in the kids mind.

November 14th, 2016, 04:28 PM
Renna suddenly perked up, and nodded, "Swure!" She said happily, before running at Gregory with her hand outstretched, "Twag!" She laughed, before running in the other direction, her black hair flying out behind her, Renna, we have raised a failure Rennet sighed, facepalming, I think it's kinda cute! Older Renna laughed, her black hair wavering as she looked at Rennet, who just rolled her eyes

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 14th, 2016, 04:31 PM
Renna suddenly perked up, and nodded, "Swure!" She said happily, before running at Gregory with her hand outstretched, "Twag!" She laughed, before running in the other direction, her black hair flying out behind her, Renna, we have raised a failure Rennet sighed, facepalming, I think it's kinda cute! Older Renna laughed, her black hair wavering as she looked at Rennet, who just rolled her eyes
He laughed and stood up,following her.Gregory tripped over the long sleeves of Ghost's hoodiw."Ow..." He said.He stood up,and continued to follow her.

November 14th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Older Renna's lab coat trailed behind Smol Renna almost like a ribbion, glancing behind her to make sure that Gregory was okay, before running again, her brown orbs glowing with laughter, smiling the entire time, not growing tired just yet

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 14th, 2016, 05:00 PM
Older Renna's lab coat trailed behind Smol Renna almost like a ribbion, glancing behind her to make sure that Gregory was okay, before running again, her brown orbs glowing with laughter, smiling the entire time, not growing tired just yet
"Twag!" Gregory yelled as he touched Smol Renna's shoulder.He ran off,laughing.

November 14th, 2016, 05:03 PM
"Hwey!" Smol Renna laughed, chasing after Gregory now, her black hair flying out behind her, not paying too much attention to her surroundings, after all, who would attack two small children for no reason? Her brown eyes still lit up as she chased after the boy

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 14th, 2016, 05:10 PM
"Hwey!" Smol Renna laughed, chasing after Gregory now, her black hair flying out behind her, not paying too much attention to her surroundings, after all, who would attack two small children for no reason? Her brown eyes still lit up as she chased after the boy
Gregory laughed and kept running,out into the hall.

The creature cursed under its breath an banged through the vents,following the two.

November 14th, 2016, 05:14 PM
Renna chased after him, nearly hitting a wall, letting out a small gasp, before she started to run after him, picking up a small bit of speed, though she didn't pick up too much speed, her black hair wavering behind her as she chased after Gregory

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 14th, 2016, 05:15 PM
Renna chased after him, nearly hitting a wall, letting out a small gasp, before she started to run after him, picking up a small bit of speed, though she didn't pick up too much speed, her black hair wavering behind her as she chased after Gregory
Gregory got to the stairs and stopped.He slowly walked down,as they were an bit high for him.

November 14th, 2016, 05:32 PM
Renna was about to tag Gregory when she tripped on her lab coat and nearly went flying, stumbling down the stairs, curling herself into a ball once she finally stopped, her body aching, taking deep breaths, trying to keep herself from crying

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 14th, 2016, 05:35 PM
Renna was about to tag Gregory when she tripped on her lab coat and nearly went flying, stumbling down the stairs, curling herself into a ball once she finally stopped, her body aching, taking deep breaths, trying to keep herself from crying
Gregory skid to an stop and ran over."Are wou okay?" He asked,a worried look on his face.

November 14th, 2016, 05:38 PM
"W-Weah" Renna pushed herself up, she had a few bruses, but nothing that wouldn't heal with time, she looked up at Gregory for a moment, before smiling, "Twag!" She teased, running off, with a slight limp, though she kept running ((God why do I like typing speech like this XD))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 14th, 2016, 05:41 PM
"W-Weah" Renna pushed herself up, she had a few bruses, but nothing that wouldn't heal with time, she looked up at Gregory for a moment, before smiling, "Twag!" She teased, running off, with a slight limp, though she kept running ((God why do I like typing speech like this XD))
Gregory giggled and ran after her.

November 14th, 2016, 05:44 PM
Renna turned a swift corner, a pain shooting up her leg, though she ignored it, laughing, brown eyes sparking with laughter as they ran, ignoring the creature the entire time

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 14th, 2016, 05:54 PM
Renna turned a swift corner, a pain shooting up her leg, though she ignored it, laughing, brown eyes sparking with laughter as they ran, ignoring the creature the entire time
Gregory followefollowed close behind,before seeing something out of the corner of his eye.It kinda looked like a rat,and an person at the same time.Gregory was scared this thing,and began running in the opposite direction of it.

The Ratman watched them,his beady red eyes staring.

November 14th, 2016, 06:09 PM
"Gwegory...?" Renna looked up, and seeing the rat man, she froze, "Ewnd gawme" she said softly, before sprinting until she was even with Gregory, her white lab coat streaming behind her, brown eyes wide with fear

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 14th, 2016, 06:16 PM
"Gwegory...?" Renna looked up, and seeing the rat man, she froze, "Ewnd gawme" she said softly, before sprinting until she was even with Gregory, her white lab coat streaming behind her, brown eyes wide with fear
Gregory hid in an corner,panting.He saw Renna and motioned for her to come over.

November 14th, 2016, 06:21 PM
Renna saw Gregory and sprinted over, tucking into the corner with him, her brown eyes wide with fear, trying to keep her gasps for air quiet, and they were as soft as a mumble, shaking a small bit

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 14th, 2016, 06:22 PM
Renna saw Gregory and sprinted over, tucking into the corner with him, her brown eyes wide with fear, trying to keep her gasps for air quiet, and they were as soft as a mumble, shaking a small bit
Gregory hugged her,tucking her into his chest,as if trying to protect her.

(Omg so cute!)

November 14th, 2016, 06:31 PM
(( I have to agree that is cute ^_^ ))

Renna wrapped her arms around Gregory, closing her eyes, making a soft whimpering noise, her black hair hiding most of her face, while Older Renna was trying not to blink in surprise, and Rennet was trying not to gag

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 14th, 2016, 06:50 PM
(( I have to agree that is cute ^_^ ))

Renna wrapped her arms around Gregory, closing her eyes, making a soft whimpering noise, her black hair hiding most of her face, while Older Renna was trying not to blink in surprise, and Rennet was trying not to gag
Gregory stared at the Ratman,a mix of scared and angry at the same time.

November 14th, 2016, 06:54 PM
(( And then drunk Toast comes in with a crowbar XD ))

Smol Renna didn't open her eyes, just stayed pressed to Gregory, shaking every so often, clenching her eyes shut, clutching Ghost's hoodie

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 14th, 2016, 06:58 PM
(( And then drunk Toast comes in with a crowbar XD ))

Smol Renna didn't open her eyes, just stayed pressed to Gregory, shaking every so often, clenching her eyes shut, clutching Ghost's hoodie
(Okay imma do that XD.....in next post.)

"W-Who are wou?" Gregory demanded the Ratman to tell him who he was.

"Ratman.Of Washington!" The Rat man said,as he advanced on the two kids.

November 14th, 2016, 07:01 PM
"W-Watman...?" Smol Renna dared to open her eyes and look at The Ratman, her brown eyes wide, before she made a weird whimpering noise and hid her face again, black hair hiding most of the small girl again

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 14th, 2016, 07:04 PM
"W-Watman...?" Smol Renna dared to open her eyes and look at The Ratman, her brown eyes wide, before she made a weird whimpering noise and hid her face again, black hair hiding most of the small girl again
Toast heard some strange sounds,and began to stomp over to where the others were.He was really drunk right now,and he fell an few times as he walked.

November 14th, 2016, 07:12 PM
Renna heard stomping, and froze, though her two older counterparts had a pretty good idea on what was happening, her brown eyes wide with fear, shaking for a moment, chills racing up Her back

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 14th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Renna heard stomping, and froze, though her two older counterparts had a pretty good idea on what was happening, her brown eyes wide with fear, shaking for a moment, chills racing up Her back
Toast walked in,saying woozily, "Wazzup!!!" He seemed to be very,very,drunk at the moment.

"Johnny! " Ghost yelled,his eyes turning dark brown.His eyes switched back to icy blue as Gregory said,"Hewlp!"

November 14th, 2016, 07:24 PM
Renna just shook again, her way of saying help, she found her self at a loss for words, muttering a soft "Hewlp" that was muffled, her brown eyes wide with fear, daring to turn her head around and look at a drunk Toast

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 14th, 2016, 07:27 PM
Renna just shook again, her way of saying help, she found her self at a loss for words, muttering a soft "Hewlp" that was muffled, her brown eyes wide with fear, daring to turn her head around and look at a drunk Toast
Toast saw the giant rat thingy,and pulled out an whiskey bottle,which he had drank all of its contents.He walked up and swang it at the thingy.

Gregory hugged her tightly,keeping his eyes on Toast.

"Ow!" The Ratman said, falling to the ground.

November 14th, 2016, 07:30 PM
Renna let out a small gasp, but her emotion didn't change, she stayed scared, watching the two, tightening her arms around Gregory, waiting to see how the Thing would end, shaking once again

November 15th, 2016, 03:30 AM
(( Boop ))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 15th, 2016, 04:55 AM
Renna let out a small gasp, but her emotion didn't change, she stayed scared, watching the two, tightening her arms around Gregory, waiting to see how the Thing would end, shaking once again
"M'kay.I think its dead." Toast said,starting to hiccup.He put the whiskey bottle away.

"W-Weally?" Gregory stammered. He was terrified by the whole ordeal.

November 15th, 2016, 05:04 AM
Renna loosened her grip, looking at Toast quietly, The disappointment I feel right now is endless Older Renna and Rennet sighed at the same time, Smol Renna's black hair wavering against her back as she turned, staring at the Ratman, and wondering why he was sleeping, still having no grasp of death at all

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 15th, 2016, 05:09 AM
Renna loosened her grip, looking at Toast quietly, The disappointment I feel right now is endless Older Renna and Rennet sighed at the same time, Smol Renna's black hair wavering against her back as she turned, staring at the Ratman, and wondering why he was sleeping, still having no grasp of death at all
Toast motioned for them to come with him.

Still holding onto Renna,Gregory tentatively stood up,eyeing the dead....whatever it was.

November 15th, 2016, 05:16 AM
(( I just watched the Cardboard Friend video again and my God... XD ))

Renna still held onto Gregory as well, staring at the dead creature, her brown eyes wide, And her innocence has been ruined... Rennet sighed, and Older Renna rolled her eyes, Smol Renna looking between Ghost and the...thing, cautiously, still holding onto Gregory as well

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 15th, 2016, 05:21 AM
(( I just watched the Cardboard Friend video again and my God... XD ))

Renna still held onto Gregory as well, staring at the dead creature, her brown eyes wide, And her innocence has been ruined... Rennet sighed, and Older Renna rolled her eyes, Smol Renna looking between Ghost and the...thing, cautiously, still holding onto Gregory as well
(Which one? The one with Gregory where we first meet them both,or the one with Johnny Ghost?)

Toast began walking around the halls,seeming to not know where to go.

Gregory followed,not really trusting him while he was like this.Ghost was sighing in the kid's mind,while Casket was planning escape.

November 15th, 2016, 05:27 AM
(( The one where we first meet them I believe ))

Renna followed Gregory cautiously, while Rennet had her hands tied behind her back by Older Renna, the girl not taking any chances, sighing and placing a piece of cloth around Rennet's mouth as well, knowing that the girl was just trying to get out, Rennet's eyes narrowed in an icy glare

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 15th, 2016, 05:34 AM
(( The one where we first meet them I believe ))

Renna followed Gregory cautiously, while Rennet had her hands tied behind her back by Older Renna, the girl not taking any chances, sighing and placing a piece of cloth around Rennet's mouth as well, knowing that the girl was just trying to get out, Rennet's eyes narrowed in an icy glare
(Should I bring Cardboard Friend back,since Gregory is here?)

Toast kept an bloodshot eye on the two kids following him.He turned around an corner, iinto an large room.It was empty excerpt for a few tables,chairs and even an couple of beds.It was a bit dark though.

Gregory looked around,blinking.It took a minute,but his eyes adjusted to the brightness.Casket laughed in his mind,about to escape,when Ghost pulled him back into the depths of Gregory's mind.Gregory's eyes flashed dark brown with an annoyed look,then blood red with an mad look,then back to normal with an scared look.

November 15th, 2016, 05:37 AM
(( Only if you want to ^_^ ))

Smol Renna was quiet, her brown eyes wide with fear, shaking, though she managed not to whimper, Rennet starting to fight Older Renna, ready to get out, though the girl wouldn't let her, flecks of Olive Green and blood red reflecting light in Renna's eyes as the two fought

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 15th, 2016, 05:41 AM
(( Only if you want to ^_^ ))

Smol Renna was quiet, her brown eyes wide with fear, shaking, though she managed not to whimper, Rennet starting to fight Older Renna, ready to get out, though the girl wouldn't let her, flecks of Olive Green and blood red reflecting light in Renna's eyes as the two fought
Toast fell onto an chair,almost immediately falling asleep and snoring.

Gregory looked around before heading to an bed.He jumped onto it,and patted beside him.

Cardboard Friend had been sent back to.....wherever he came from,until Gregory was back."Gwegory?" He....Them?....I don't know uh....its a them, called out.

November 15th, 2016, 05:55 AM
Renna was still half scared, and, sitting close to Gregory, the young girl shook, still as she heard Cardboard Friend's voice, pulling her legs up to her chest, brown eyes scanning the area

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 15th, 2016, 06:00 AM
Renna was still half scared, and, sitting close to Gregory, the young girl shook, still as she heard Cardboard Friend's voice, pulling her legs up to her chest, brown eyes scanning the area
Toast.......will problably be asleep for an while.

Gregory looked around for who called his name.He hugged Smol Renna,scared.

"Gwegory!" Cardboard Friend cried out as he saw his friend.He ran over,smiling.

November 15th, 2016, 06:04 AM
Smol Renna was still, staring at Cardboard Friend, and shaking as Gregory hugged her, she managed a weak smile, though Older Renna and Rennet were still fighting in her mind, Older Renna really good at fighting somehow, her face blank as she looked at the cardboard friend

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 15th, 2016, 06:08 AM
Smol Renna was still, staring at Cardboard Friend, and shaking as Gregory hugged her, she managed a weak smile, though Older Renna and Rennet were still fighting in her mind, Older Renna really good at fighting somehow, her face blank as she looked at the cardboard friend
Gregory laughed before saying,"Dis is carwdboard fweind!" He smiled,introducing Renna to him.

Cardboard Friend stared at Renna,his eyes turning to angry triangles,then back to normal.

November 15th, 2016, 06:16 AM
Renna smiled for a minute, until she saw Cardboard Friend's eyes turn to triangles, and she froze, her hair wavering over her brown eyes, scared, yet somehow happy as well, as little Joy she felt in her system either way, "Hwello" the small girl said, smiling up at cardboard friend

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 15th, 2016, 06:22 AM
Renna smiled for a minute, until she saw Cardboard Friend's eyes turn to triangles, and she froze, her hair wavering over her brown eyes, scared, yet somehow happy as well, as little Joy she felt in her system either way, "Hwello" the small girl said, smiling up at cardboard friend
Gregory watched what Cardboard Friend was doing,before he was lifted up into the air,still holding onto Renna,so that both were being lifted up by Cardboard Friend.

Cardboard Friend picked them up,lifting them into the air.

November 15th, 2016, 06:26 AM
Renna's eyes widened, holding on to Gregory, though the six-year-old was smiling, her black hair wavering as the two were lifted up, though she didn't really know what to think of it, being the age she was, she thought it was exciting, much to Older Renna and Rennet's dismay

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 15th, 2016, 06:31 AM
Renna's eyes widened, holding on to Gregory, though the six-year-old was smiling, her black hair wavering as the two were lifted up, though she didn't really know what to think of it, being the age she was, she thought it was exciting, much to Older Renna and Rennet's dismay
Toast's eyes blinked open,seeing the two kids floating in the air.He quickly stood up.

Gregory laughed,though Ghost in his mind was really....well..kinda annoyed.

November 15th, 2016, 06:37 AM
Renna looked around, blinking at Toast for a moment, before giggling, looking at Cardboard friend, Is there any way we can talk to Mr. Ghost and Casket? Rennet sighed, and Older Renna shook her head, Doubt it, if you wanted to do that, you would either need to punch yourself out of this body, or wait until Smol Renna is back here and one of us is in control she shrugged, and Rennet smirked, already making plans to escape

November 15th, 2016, 02:41 PM
(( Boop ))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 15th, 2016, 02:44 PM
Renna looked around, blinking at Toast for a moment, before giggling, looking at Cardboard friend, Is there any way we can talk to Mr. Ghost and Casket? Rennet sighed, and Older Renna shook her head, Doubt it, if you wanted to do that, you would either need to punch yourself out of this body, or wait until Smol Renna is back here and one of us is in control she shrugged, and Rennet smirked, already making plans to escape
"Oh,dear.......Oh,dear...." Toast said,staring at the two floating kids.

Gregory watched as he and Renna continued floating.

November 15th, 2016, 02:54 PM
Renna was quiet now, slightly confused, her eyes wide, though she did have a smile on her face, looking down at the two quietly, One catch on that escape plan you have though, Older Renna sighed, Rennet looking up, a blank look on her face, As you may have noticed, we're floating, you'd either fall and break something or float along with Smol Renna and Gregory Older Renna pointed out, Rennet drawing a blank

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 15th, 2016, 03:00 PM
Renna was quiet now, slightly confused, her eyes wide, though she did have a smile on her face, looking down at the two quietly, One catch on that escape plan you have though, Older Renna sighed, Rennet looking up, a blank look on her face, As you may have noticed, we're floating, you'd either fall and break something or float along with Smol Renna and Gregory Older Renna pointed out, Rennet drawing a blank
"Uh....hold on!" Toast shouted.He ran off,his black eyes scared.

"Ow!" Gregory said,as his head hit the ceiling.

November 15th, 2016, 03:02 PM
Renna had the wind knocked out of her, letting out a small cry as the two hit the ceiling, still smiling though, liking being in the air, her black hair somewhat messy as she looked at cardboard friend, though they were a good distance off the floor now

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 15th, 2016, 03:08 PM
Renna had the wind knocked out of her, letting out a small cry as the two hit the ceiling, still smiling though, liking being in the air, her black hair somewhat messy as she looked at cardboard friend, though they were a good distance off the floor now
Toast ran back in,carrying an ladder.He set it down and started putting it up and carrying it.

Gregory noticed that Cardboard Friend was gone,but they were still floating.He held on tight to Renna.

November 15th, 2016, 03:13 PM
EXPLAIN GOD Rennet nearly yelled, Older Renna plugging her ears, Jeez... Renna sighed, closing her eyes, Smol Renna letting out a whimper, not starting to get a bit scared, her white lab coat dangeling in the air, her chocolate-brown eyes eyes

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 15th, 2016, 03:17 PM
EXPLAIN GOD Rennet nearly yelled, Older Renna plugging her ears, Jeez... Renna sighed, closing her eyes, Smol Renna letting out a whimper, not starting to get a bit scared, her white lab coat dangeling in the air, her chocolate-brown eyes eyes
Toast got up to where Gregory and Smol Renna were,grabbing them.

Gregory held onto Toast and Renna tightly.

November 15th, 2016, 03:26 PM
Renna was quiet, grabbing onto Toast with one of her hands, and holding onto Gregory with the other, her brown eyes still wide, still somewhat scared, Smol Renna biting her lip

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 15th, 2016, 03:31 PM
Renna was quiet, grabbing onto Toast with one of her hands, and holding onto Gregory with the other, her brown eyes still wide, still somewhat scared, Smol Renna biting her lip
Toast put them back onto the ground,staring at them with his arms crossed."What,were you two thinking?!" He asked.

Gregory looked down at the ground,still holding onto Renna.

November 15th, 2016, 03:34 PM
Renna was quiet as well, though she looked up at Toast, instead of looking down, they didn't really know, were they expected to? Renna had never met cardboard friend before, how was she supposed to know that it would make her and Gregory float?

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 15th, 2016, 03:37 PM
Renna was quiet as well, though she looked up at Toast, instead of looking down, they didn't really know, were they expected to? Renna had never met cardboard friend before, how was she supposed to know that it would make her and Gregory float?
Toast sighed."How did you even do that?" He asked tiredly.He was really hungover,and didn't need this.

November 15th, 2016, 03:47 PM
Smol Renna was quiet, "I dwunno" she said softly, shrugging weakly, brown eyes blank, through they carried a bit of confusion, staying close to Gregory, before looking at the ground, her eyes sparkling with tears

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 15th, 2016, 03:49 PM
Smol Renna was quiet, "I dwunno" she said softly, shrugging weakly, brown eyes blank, through they carried a bit of confusion, staying close to Gregory, before looking at the ground, her eyes sparkling with tears
Toast's gaze softened.

Gregory sat down on the floor.

November 15th, 2016, 03:55 PM
Smol Renna sat down next to Gregory, quiet, before Rennet grew annoyed, Screw this I'm leaving she muttered, before pushing her way out of Smol Renna's mind, much to Older Renna's dismay, the small child letting out a cry, before falling over on Gregory's shoulder and passing out, Rennet smirking, though she knew she was a Shaddow at the time, while Older Renna was panicking

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 15th, 2016, 03:57 PM
Smol Renna sat down next to Gregory, quiet, before Rennet grew annoyed, Screw this I'm leaving she muttered, before pushing her way out of Smol Renna's mind, much to Older Renna's dismay, the small child letting out a cry, before falling over on Gregory's shoulder and passing out, Rennet smirking, though she knew she was a Shaddow at the time, while Older Renna was panicking
"What the [BEEP] ?!?!" Toast looked at her,seeing an strange shadow.

"Wenna?" Gregory looked over worriedly.

November 15th, 2016, 04:06 PM
"Language, Mr. Toaster" Rennet smirked, looking at Toast, still a Shaddow, her black hair wavering around her face as she looked at him, her red eyes showing weakly in her Shaddow form, "There are children" she added, then laughed, walking over to Toast, her black hair wavering

Smol Renna stayed passed out on Gregory's shoulder, though she did crack her eyes open, chocolate brown orbs showing slightly, her black hair wavering around her eyes

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 15th, 2016, 04:08 PM
"Language, Mr. Toaster" Rennet smirked, looking at Toast, still a Shaddow, her black hair wavering around her face as she looked at him, her red eyes showing weakly in her Shaddow form, "There are children" she added, then laughed, walking over to Toast, her black hair wavering

Smol Renna stayed passed out on Gregory's shoulder, though she did crack her eyes open, chocolate brown orbs showing slightly, her black hair wavering around her eyes
Toast glared at wherever the voice came from,taking out an strange machine.

Gregory held onto Smol Renna,slowly sliding out.

November 15th, 2016, 04:16 PM
Rennet looked at the machine, "Do you not recognize my voice or something?" The girl laughed, becoming a bit more visible, the knife shining in the dim light, red eyes shimmering

"W-Whrat happened...?" Smol Renna opened her eyes, looking at Gregory quietly, though she did waver a bit, her eyes wide with fear as she looked at the other child

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 15th, 2016, 04:18 PM
Rennet looked at the machine, "Do you not recognize my voice or something?" The girl laughed, becoming a bit more visible, the knife shining in the dim light, red eyes shimmering

"W-Whrat happened...?" Smol Renna opened her eyes, looking at Gregory quietly, though she did waver a bit, her eyes wide with fear as she looked at the other child
Toast was as silent as ever,pointing the machine at Rennet.

"I....I-I don't know.." Gregory said,his eyes an blue-brown color.

November 15th, 2016, 04:30 PM
Rennet sighed, crossing her arms, "Geez, I haven't murdered anyone yet" she smirked, rolling her eyes, looking at the matchine calmly, the rest of herself finally coming into view

Smol Renna just simply nodded, placing her hands on her forehead, as if it would control the throbbing pain that lurked in it, her eyes having a few flecks of green in them, Older Renna ready to take control if Rennet started stabbing people

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 15th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Rennet sighed, crossing her arms, "Geez, I haven't murdered anyone yet" she smirked, rolling her eyes, looking at the matchine calmly, the rest of herself finally coming into view

Smol Renna just simply nodded, placing her hands on her forehead, as if it would control the throbbing pain that lurked in it, her eyes having a few flecks of green in them, Older Renna ready to take control if Rennet started stabbing people
"Well,I know you will." Toast said,glaring at her.

Gregory hugged her,his eyes changing to more dark brown than icy blue.

November 15th, 2016, 04:38 PM
Rennet was quiet, her face blank, though she still had a smirk on her face, holding in a laugh, her black hair wavering around her eyes, "Technically everyone in this room is immortal so I don't see why that would be a problem" she finally said, running her finger along the blade of her knife

Smol Renna smiled weakly, leaning against Gregory, the green flecks in her eyes a bit brighter, though Teen Renna liked having no responsibility at the time, the teen quiet and not really taking back control, the small girl quiet as she sat next to Gregory

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 15th, 2016, 04:41 PM
Rennet was quiet, her face blank, though she still had a smirk on her face, holding in a laugh, her black hair wavering around her eyes, "Technically everyone in this room is immortal so I don't see why that would be a problem" she finally said, running her finger along the blade of her knife

Smol Renna smiled weakly, leaning against Gregory, the green flecks in her eyes a bit brighter, though Teen Renna liked having no responsibility at the time, the teen quiet and not really taking back control, the small girl quiet as she sat next to Gregory
"You sure about that?" Toast said,his thumb over the trigger on the machine."You and Lil' Renna aren't"

Gregory hugged her tightly,seeming a bit taller than before.His eyes were almost completely dark brown.

November 15th, 2016, 04:50 PM
"How do you know?" Rennet laughed, "Well, I don't really know, so never mind," she rolled her eyes, "There's a way to test it ya'know," she shrugged, still not threatened by the weapon, glancing over at Smol Renna for a moment

Smol Renna looked up at Gregory, shaking off the fact hat she noticed she had gotten taller, once again making her feel small, her brown eyes still glowing with happiness as she looked at him

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 15th, 2016, 04:54 PM
"How do you know?" Rennet laughed, "Well, I don't really know, so never mind," she rolled her eyes, "There's a way to test it ya'know," she shrugged, still not threatened by the weapon, glancing over at Smol Renna for a moment

Smol Renna looked up at Gregory, shaking off the fact hat she noticed she had gotten taller, once again making her feel small, her brown eyes still glowing with happiness as she looked at him
Toast shook his head,narrowing his black eyes."You want me to use this?" He asked,shaking the machine.

Gregory hugged her tightly,closing his now completely brown eyes.

November 15th, 2016, 05:01 PM
"Maybe I do, maybe I don't" Rennet said in a sing-song voice, "Depends on what it is" she added, smirking, her black hair brushing her back, crossing her arms

Smol Renna smiled, looking up at Gregory, the green flecks brighter in her eyes, though Older Renna didn't take control, watching quietly

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 15th, 2016, 05:06 PM
"Maybe I do, maybe I don't" Rennet said in a sing-song voice, "Depends on what it is" she added, smirking, her black hair brushing her back, crossing her arms

Smol Renna smiled, looking up at Gregory, the green flecks brighter in her eyes, though Older Renna didn't take control, watching quietly
Toast didn't want to say but it actually....was kinda...a nuke.

Gregory's eyes opened,now having an red rim to them.

November 15th, 2016, 05:11 PM
"Well then...?" Rennet raised an eyebrow, quiet, crossing her arms, tilting her head a small bit, though her red eyes showed that she was hiding laughter

Smol Renna looked up at Gregory, taking no notice to the eyes, though Older Renna did, taking a sharp breath in, but doing nothing, Smol Renna smiling the entire time

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 15th, 2016, 05:18 PM
"Well then...?" Rennet raised an eyebrow, quiet, crossing her arms, tilting her head a small bit, though her red eyes showed that she was hiding laughter

Smol Renna looked up at Gregory, taking no notice to the eyes, though Older Renna did, taking a sharp breath in, but doing nothing, Smol Renna smiling the entire time
Toast shook his head.

Gregory still continued to get taller,though it was slow.

November 15th, 2016, 05:22 PM
"Do you even know...?" Rennet finally asked, narrowing her eyes, though she kept smirking, crossing her arms

"Why are wou gwetting twaller?" Smol Renna finally asked, her face blank as she noticed Gregory getting taller, Teen Renna facepalming in her mind, biting her lip and sighing

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 15th, 2016, 05:23 PM
"Do you even know...?" Rennet finally asked, narrowing her eyes, though she kept smirking, crossing her arms

"Why are wou gwetting twaller?" Smol Renna finally asked, her face blank as she noticed Gregory getting taller, Teen Renna facepalming in her mind, biting her lip and sighing
"Yes." He said after an pause.

"What?" Gregory said,looking at himself.His voice was no longer that child-like.

November 15th, 2016, 05:27 PM
"So then why are you quiet...?" Rennet almost laughed, her red eyes glowing mischievously as she looked at him, her black hair brushing against her back as she looked at the weapon

Smol Renna was quiet, "N-Nowthing" she said softly, looking at the ground, her black hair brushing against her back as she looked at the ground

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 15th, 2016, 05:34 PM
"So then why are you quiet...?" Rennet almost laughed, her red eyes glowing mischievously as she looked at him, her black hair brushing against her back as she looked at the weapon

Smol Renna was quiet, "N-Nowthing" she said softly, looking at the ground, her black hair brushing against her back as she looked at the ground
"How 'bout you mind your own business?" Toast retorted.

"Mmm...." Gregory didn't know what to do at the moment.

November 15th, 2016, 05:46 PM
(( Yes, exactly XD ))

"That's exactly what I mean" Rennet smirked, reading Toast's expression, "Besides, you can't hurt one of us without hurting everyone else" she added, shrugging, her black hair wavering as she ran a few fingers through it

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 15th, 2016, 05:49 PM
(( Yes, exactly XD ))

"That's exactly what I mean" Rennet smirked, reading Toast's expression, "Besides, you can't hurt one of us without hurting everyone else" she added, shrugging, her black hair wavering as she ran a few fingers through it
"Maybe not...Or maybe I can..." He smiled,putting the nuke up and taking an gun like item out."maybe...I can make it crash.."

Gregory continued to hug Smol Renna,almost falling asleep before Ghost finally got out of the depths of Gregory's mind.

November 15th, 2016, 05:54 PM
Rennet raised an eyebrow, "Are you still drunk...?" She asked under her breath, staring at him, crossing her arms as she watched Toast

Smol Renna looked up at Ghost/Gregory quietly, smiling, slightly drowsy, though she kept herself awake, leaning against the older man quietly

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 15th, 2016, 05:56 PM
Rennet raised an eyebrow, "Are you still drunk...?" She asked under her breath, staring at him, crossing her arms as she watched Toast

Smol Renna looked up at Ghost/Gregory quietly, smiling, slightly drowsy, though she kept herself awake, leaning against the older man quietly
"Nope,hungover,but not drunk." He began shooting the gun,which made a few waffles show up where he shot it.He planned to crush the game,and reset everything.

Ghost looked at Smol Renna,not moving though.

November 15th, 2016, 06:01 PM
"W-What the hell..?" Rennet dodged a waffle, her eyes wide, her black hair wavering each time she moved, red eyes watching every waffle

Smol Renna smiled, before leaning against Ghost and slowly falling sleep, Older Renna quiet the entire time

November 16th, 2016, 05:14 AM
(( Boop ))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 16th, 2016, 05:57 AM
"W-What the hell..?" Rennet dodged a waffle, her eyes wide, her black hair wavering each time she moved, red eyes watching every waffle

Smol Renna smiled, before leaning against Ghost and slowly falling sleep, Older Renna quiet the entire time
"Waffle gun.Got it from Sally." Toast said,shooting all over the place.Soon the ground was covered in waffles

November 16th, 2016, 06:02 AM
"So...you're just gonna...keep doing that...?" Rennet raised an eyebrow, crossing her arms and standing still, while still doging waffles the entire time, she bit her lip, playing with the knife in her hand, "Suffocated by waffles," she muttered under her breath, "What a good way to die"

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 16th, 2016, 06:11 AM
"So...you're just gonna...keep doing that...?" Rennet raised an eyebrow, crossing her arms and standing still, while still doging waffles the entire time, she bit her lip, playing with the knife in her hand, "Suffocated by waffles," she muttered under her breath, "What a good way to die"
"Atleast until the game crashes." Toast said, smirking.

November 16th, 2016, 06:20 AM
Rennet stared at him, "What'd you mean 'game crashes'?" She muttered, flinching, her red eyes blank, while Smol Renna stared at the waffles, her brown eyes wide, the green flecks glowing brighter as Teen Renna started to panic

November 17th, 2016, 04:17 PM
(( Boop SIlverheart_the_Warrior ))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 18th, 2016, 06:03 AM
Rennet stared at him, "What'd you mean 'game crashes'?" She muttered, flinching, her red eyes blank, while Smol Renna stared at the waffles, her brown eyes wide, the green flecks glowing brighter as Teen Renna started to panic
"Well,when everything freezes and goes black.It happens all the time where me and him are from." Toast said,motioning to Ghost when he said 'him'.

Ghost stared at his partner,a very worried expression on his face.Gregory and Casket's voices echoed in him head,before an third voice joined them.It wasn't a voice any of them had ever heard

November 18th, 2016, 06:17 AM
Rennet nodded, before she dissapeared, going back to Smol and older Renna, quiet, Is there a way we can make her blank out? Rennet asked, and Older Renna shrugged, Stab ourselves and then maybe-Uh....no! Rennet screamed, grabbing Older Renna by the shoulders, I don't care if you don't know what the heck is going on-just take the stupid body back! Rennet screamed, "Yeah...fine..." Older Renna muttered, taking back control, with the lab coat suddenly fitting Renna again, Older Renna was back in a minute, but she was dazed, having no idea what the heck was going on, olive green eyes wide

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 18th, 2016, 06:20 AM
Rennet nodded, before she dissapeared, going back to Smol and older Renna, quiet, Is there a way we can make her blank out? Rennet asked, and Older Renna shrugged, Stab ourselves and then maybe-Uh....no! Rennet screamed, grabbing Older Renna by the shoulders, I don't care if you don't know what the heck is going on-just take the stupid body back! Rennet screamed, "Yeah...fine..." Older Renna muttered, taking back control, with the lab coat suddenly fitting Renna again, Older Renna was back in a minute, but she was dazed, having no idea what the heck was going on, olive green eyes wide
Toast seemed to be conversing with someone over his shoulder,still shooting waffles everywhere.

Ghost looked at her,smiling."Glad you're back." he said,standing up.The new voice continued to echo in his head,getting louder by the minute.

November 18th, 2016, 06:28 AM
"Yes, I'm half glad about that as well, but can you please tell me what the heck is going on...?" Renna muttered, wide-eyed, her black hair brushing against her back, barely dodging a waffle, watching Toast talk to someone over his shoulder, wide-eyed

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 18th, 2016, 06:32 AM
"Yes, I'm half glad about that as well, but can you please tell me what the heck is going on...?" Renna muttered, wide-eyed, her black hair brushing against her back, barely dodging a waffle, watching Toast talk to someone over his shoulder, wide-eyed
Toast looked over at them,before going back to talking with the person over his shoulder.He seemed to have an large bloodstain on his head.

"I don't even know." GHost replied,wincing slightly,as the voice was making his head hurt.

November 18th, 2016, 06:41 AM
Renna muttered something softly under her breath, before seeing Ghost wince, "Y-You okay...?" She asked softly, eyes wide as she looked at the other person, Rennet hiding Smol Renna's eyes from everything that was happening, as the small girl really didn't need to know

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 18th, 2016, 11:35 AM
Renna muttered something softly under her breath, before seeing Ghost wince, "Y-You okay...?" She asked softly, eyes wide as she looked at the other person, Rennet hiding Smol Renna's eyes from everything that was happening, as the small girl really didn't need to know
Toast kept shooting around,whilst talking to someone.

"Yep,just a headache.and.....JOHNNY!" Ghost yelled as he noticed what his partner was doing.The strange voice was now very loud,but was slowly getting quieter.

November 18th, 2016, 12:52 PM
Renna managed to nod, flinching as she heard Ghost yell, she pushed her glasses up on her nose and bit her lip, eyes wide, managing to stand up with all the the waffles that surrounded her, olive-green eyes wide as she looked at Toast

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 18th, 2016, 12:56 PM
Renna managed to nod, flinching as she heard Ghost yell, she pushed her glasses up on her nose and bit her lip, eyes wide, managing to stand up with all the the waffles that surrounded her, olive-green eyes wide as she looked at Toast
"Johnny?" Gavin turned around,staring at him as if he were insane.

Ghost looked suspicious,as did Casket."I don't like that Toast.Gavin Toast.36.Twin brother to your friend.He is an idiot." Casket said in Ghost's mind

November 18th, 2016, 01:05 PM
Rennet gritted her teeth in Renna's mind, staring at the insane Toast, W-What the...? the teen stammered, taking her hands away from Smol Renna's eyes, the small girl making a small wimpering noise, while Older Renna stared at Ghost, eyes wide, her right one twitching for a moment, her hands clenching into fists, keeping Rennet from getting control, biting her lip

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 18th, 2016, 01:08 PM
Rennet gritted her teeth in Renna's mind, staring at the insane Toast, W-What the...? the teen stammered, taking her hands away from Smol Renna's eyes, the small girl making a small wimpering noise, while Older Renna stared at Ghost, eyes wide, her right one twitching for a moment, her hands clenching into fists, keeping Rennet from getting control, biting her lip
Gavin shrugged and continued shooting waffles.

"Gavin Toast.36.Johnny Toast's twin brother.Said to be an idiot." Ghost repeated after Casket.

November 18th, 2016, 01:14 PM
"I like that idiot part" Renna muttered under her breath, Rennet sighing, Control? Please? she asked, and Renna shook her head, followed by a moan of dissapointment in her mind, either Rennet was too tired to fight, or was pretending to be weak to catch Renna off guard, Renna went with the first one, she was pretty tired at the time, and assumed that Rennet was the same, Smol Renna seeming to be the only one that was somewhat energetic, her eyes wide, though Older Renna's eye twitched, showing how the girl was half-done with everything that had happened that day was slowly drawing her to the same level on insanity as Rennet, who actually was planning to catch Older Renna off gaurd

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 18th, 2016, 01:46 PM
"I like that idiot part" Renna muttered under her breath, Rennet sighing, Control? Please? she asked, and Renna shook her head, followed by a moan of disapointment in her mind, either Rennet was too tired to fight, or was pretending to be weak to catch Renna off guard, Renna went with the first one, she was pretty tired at the time, and assumed that Rennet was the same, Smol Renna seeming to be the only one that was somewhat energetic, her eyes wide, though Older Renna's eye twitched, showing how the girl was half-done with everything that had happened that day was slowly drawing her to the same level on insanity as Rennet, who actually was planning to catch Older Renna off guard
Gavin turned around,walking out of the room,while still shooting waffles.Soon,everything seemed to lag,like on an computer.

"Ah,great.Lag." Ghost sighed,face-palming himself.

November 18th, 2016, 02:42 PM
"B-But..." Renna's voice seemed to have another one tied in with it, Rennet slowly taking control, when Renna tried to move, all that she got in return was slow moments, and it felt weird, was she really in a video game...? It didn't make much sense, but things like having powers did make...a bit more sense now, C...C'mon...Just for a little while...? Rennet's voice was half choppy, and Renna flinched, "N...No..." she said quietly, clenching her hands into fists and staring at the ground, waffles covering her feet

(( I can see Renna being hooked up to a virtual reality thing-like in sword art online, but that really depends on where you're going with this XD ))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 18th, 2016, 03:17 PM
"B-But..." Renna's voice seemed to have another one tied in with it, Rennet slowly taking control, when Renna tried to move, all that she got in return was slow moments, and it felt weird, was she really in a video game...? It didn't make much sense, but things like having powers did make...a bit more sense now, C...C'mon...Just for a little while...? Rennet's voice was half choppy, and Renna flinched, "N...No..." she said quietly, clenching her hands into fists and staring at the ground, waffles covering her feet

(( I can see Renna being hooked up to a virtual reality thing-like in sword art online, but that really depends on where you're going with this XD ))
Gavin ran through the halls,spawning waffles every where.

"Uh...Renna,y-you alright?" Ghost said,his voice a bit glitchy.He walked around,though to be honest,it more looked like he was teleporting due to lag.

(what if she already is? *creepy music*)

November 18th, 2016, 03:29 PM
(( DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN ))

Renna looked up at Ghost, "Y-Yeah..." She said softly, ignoring the throbbing pain in her head, black hair wavering against her head, though she almost jumped when she saw Ghost teleporting, her hair almost levitating in the hair, trying to kick the waffles, almost angry

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 18th, 2016, 03:47 PM
(( DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN ))

Renna looked up at Ghost, "Y-Yeah..." She said softly, ignoring the throbbing pain in her head, black hair wavering against her head, though she almost jumped when she saw Ghost teleporting, her hair almost levitating in the hair, trying to kick the waffles, almost angry
(OK what if,Johnny Toast just walks in.XD)

Gavin kept shooting waffles,until everything went black.

Ghost looked around in the blackness,trying to find the others."It crashed!" He yelled though the darkness

November 18th, 2016, 04:06 PM
"H-Huh...?" Renna's olive green eyes were wide, staring into the blackness, she was mostly confused, until tears stung her cheeks, reaching out into the blackness, though she found nothing, letting the tears just fall down her cheeks, feeling like she was now floating in blackness, her feet having nothing to rest on, feeling small, and insignificant, slowly sinking into Smol Renna, tears dripping down her cheeks

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 18th, 2016, 04:13 PM
"H-Huh...?" Renna's olive green eyes were wide, staring into the blackness, she was mostly confused, until tears stung her cheeks, reaching out into the blackness, though she found nothing, letting the tears just fall down her cheeks, feeling like she was now floating in blackness, her feet having nothing to rest on, feeling small, and insignificant, slowly sinking into Smol Renna, tears dripping down her cheeks
Gavin put his arms up in the air in victory.

"R-Renna." Ghost had been through crashes before,so he knew how to manuver through the blackness.As he got to her,he said,"H-Hey,its alright!"He put an arm around her,trying to comfort her,before putting his other arm up to his head.Ghost winced,as his headache got worse,but he could now understand what the voice had been saying.It said,'Greetings fellow adventurers.'

November 18th, 2016, 04:19 PM
(( OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ))

Renna looked at him, the girl quiet, she pushed her face into his chest, black hair Hiding her face as she tried to stop crying, It's dumb...it's dumb! Stop crying you dimwit! Rennet yelled in her mind, eyes narrowed angerly, though she eventually grew quiet, letting Renna keep on crying, until she grew quiet, shaking still

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 18th, 2016, 04:23 PM
(( OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ))

Renna looked at him, the girl quiet, she pushed her face into his chest, black hair Hiding her face as she tried to stop crying, It's dumb...it's dumb! Stop crying you dimwit! Rennet yelled in her mind, eyes narrowed angerly, though she eventually grew quiet, letting Renna keep on crying, until she grew quiet, shaking still
(You see what i'm doing?)

Ghost hugged her tightly,taking the other hand off of his head and putting it around her.

November 18th, 2016, 04:26 PM
(( I SEE EXACTLY WHAT YOURE DOING ))

Renna finally found the power to speak, "W-What happened...?" Her voice came out shaky, it was also muffled, considering she still had her face buried in Ghost's chest, the 17-(Yes I changed her age for reasons)-year-old shivering, quiet again

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 18th, 2016, 04:28 PM
(( I SEE EXACTLY WHAT YOURE DOING ))

Renna finally found the power to speak, "W-What happened...?" Her voice came out shaky, it was also muffled, considering she still had her face buried in Ghost's chest, the 17-(Yes I changed her age for reasons)-year-old shivering, quiet again
It crashed." Ghost said,motioning to the darkness around them.He held onto her tightly,as if his life depended upon it.

November 18th, 2016, 04:34 PM
"B...but how...?" Here came Renna's curious side, not knowing how the heck a game would crash, as far as she knew, it had all been real, for as long as she had been alive, not even caring that she was being half-choked by Ghost, her olive-green eyes still watery

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 18th, 2016, 04:37 PM
"B...but how...?" Here came Renna's curious side, not knowing how the heck a game would crash, as far as she knew, it had all been real, for as long as she had been alive, not even caring that she was being half-choked by Ghost, her olive-green eyes still watery
"Well,he spawned too many waffles,and the game crashed."Ghost replied,loosening his grip a little,though he still held on tight.

November 18th, 2016, 04:39 PM
"Well...I get the waffle part," Renna muttered, biting her lip, "B-But...what game...?" She finally got enough strength to ask the question, her black hair wavering as she moved her head a small bit to look up at Ghost, tears still sparkling in her eyes

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 18th, 2016, 04:45 PM
"Well...I get the waffle part," Renna muttered, biting her lip, "B-But...what game...?" She finally got enough strength to ask the question, her black hair wavering as she moved her head a small bit to look up at Ghost, tears still sparkling in her eyes
"Mm? Don't you know?This IS the game." Ghost said,his clothes seeming to change.

(He now looks like dis: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/fe/b6/32/feb632fbfe32daa383295bd939bc0fdd.png )

November 18th, 2016, 04:53 PM
(( I don't see a link... ))

Renna made a small whimpering nose, "Then my life was a..." she looked back down again, tears stinging her eyes, "A...a...freaking lie...?" She finally finished, her voice wavering, before she ducked out of Ghost's arms,pushing herself backwards, her white lab coat flowing out behind her

((You're free to control anything about her physical appearance, but nothing else))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 18th, 2016, 04:58 PM
(( I don't see a link... ))

Renna made a small whimpering nose, "Then my life was a..." she looked back down again, tears stinging her eyes, "A...a...freaking lie...?" She finally finished, her voice wavering, before she ducked out of Ghost's arms,pushing herself backwards, her white lab coat flowing out behind her

((You're free to control anything about her physical appearance, but nothing else))
(Fixed it)

"What? No,it's not.I've lived my entire life in this game." Ghost said,grabbing onto her before she fell out into the infinity of this place.

November 18th, 2016, 05:01 PM
Renna pushed Ghost off her, olive green eyes blank as she floated right in front of him, the teen quiet, taking a sharp breath in, "So...how long have you known this...?" She finally asked, crossing one leg in front of the other, pulling her hands behind her back as she looked at Ghost

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 18th, 2016, 05:05 PM
Renna pushed Ghost off her, olive green eyes blank as she floated right in front of him, the teen quiet, taking a sharp breath in, "So...how long have you known this...?" She finally asked, crossing one leg in front of the other, pulling her hands behind her back as she looked at Ghost
"Since I met........Toast....I think." Ghost winced as the new voice took control.Venturain looked around,wondering where the heck he was."Greetings fellow adventurers,this is Venturian and today I am joined by.....whoever this is." He said,waving to Renna.

November 18th, 2016, 05:09 PM
Renna's eyes widened, managing a weak wave, cringing in her mind, WHO IS THIS PERSON AND WHY IS HE TALKING TO NO ONE Rennet screamed, doing a full 360, wanting to cram her face into something, while Smol Renna said nothing, drawing a blank, the 6-year-old just plain confused, "I'm...Renna..." Older Renna finally managed to stammer, feeling a grip on her shoulder, an Invisible Force trying to Comfort her...or maybe squeeze her shoulder off, either worked

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 18th, 2016, 05:14 PM
Renna's eyes widened, managing a weak wave, cringing in her mind, WHO IS THIS PERSON AND WHY IS HE TALKING TO NO ONE Rennet screamed, doing a full 360, wanting to cram her face into something, while Smol Renna said nothing, drawing a blank, the 6-year-old just plain confused, "I'm...Renna..." Older Renna finally managed to stammer, feeling a grip on her shoulder, an Invisible Force trying to Comfort her...or maybe squeeze her shoulder off, either worked
"Um....I have no idea what's going on.....Just gonna record anyway." Venturian looked around,trying to get out of the darkness."Well,if I weren't recording this alone we would have something interesting." He muttered,seemingly to no-one.

November 18th, 2016, 05:19 PM
Renna tried to not get offended, CAN I STAB HIMMMMMMMMMMMMM? Rennet almost screamed, Smol Renna pushing herself as far away as possible from the physo she was sharing brain-space with, No... Renna muttered, Well then, you better ask a few questions to keep me from taking over you Rennet grumbled, and Renna sighed, taking a small breath in, Renna managed to open her mouth and talk, "W-Who are you...?" Her voice quivered in the middle of it, and the teen grimanced, before looking at Venturian, clenching her hands into fists

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 18th, 2016, 05:21 PM
Renna tried to not get offended, CAN I STAB HIMMMMMMMMMMMMM? Rennet almost screamed, Smol Renna pushing herself as far away as possible from the physo she was sharing brain-space with, No... Renna muttered, Well then, you better ask a few questions to keep me from taking over you Rennet grumbled, and Renna sighed, taking a small breath in, Renna managed to open her mouth and talk, "W-Who are you...?" Her voice quivered in the middle of it, and the teen grimanced, before looking at Venturian, clenching her hands into fists
"Venturian." He replied bluntly,still looking for his siblings.

(Should I have all 4 of them?)

November 18th, 2016, 05:34 PM
Smol Renna stared up at Venturian, her brown orbs wide, but she didn't say anything, too terrified that she was in a black void to say, shaking, ducking her head away, hiding her face, black hair hiding her, shaking

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 18th, 2016, 05:37 PM
Smol Renna stared up at Venturian, her brown orbs wide, but she didn't say anything, too terrified that she was in a black void to say, shaking, ducking her head away, hiding her face, black hair hiding her, shaking
Venturian looked around,before seeming to change into Ghost.

November 18th, 2016, 05:43 PM
Smol Renna looked up again, "Gwost...?" She asked softly, brown orbs wide as she looked at the man, quiet again, her white lab coat floating in the space that the two were in

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 18th, 2016, 05:43 PM
Smol Renna looked up again, "Gwost...?" She asked softly, brown orbs wide as she looked at the man, quiet again, her white lab coat floating in the space that the two were in
Ghost nodded,though in his mind he was celebrating that Venturain wasn't in control.

November 18th, 2016, 05:48 PM
He's gone now... Rennet sighed, smirking, "Who was thwat perwson...?" Smol Renna asked, tilting her head a small bit, quiet, her hair floating in the endless space, though Teen Renna had so many questions, now wondering if she had her own different identity, just like Ghost

(( Now I need inspiration because I want to make another identity for Renna but I don't know what the heck I'm gonna do ))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 18th, 2016, 05:52 PM
He's gone now... Rennet sighed, smirking, "Who was thwat perwson...?" Smol Renna asked, tilting her head a small bit, quiet, her hair floating in the endless space, though Teen Renna had so many questions, now wondering if she had her own different identity, just like Ghost

(( Now I need inspiration because I want to make another identity for Renna but I don't know what the heck I'm gonna do ))
"I have no idea.He's annoying though." Ghost replied,going though the darkness.

Johnny Toast walked into the room,munching on an piece of,ironically,toast.
(100 PAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOO!!!!!!)

November 18th, 2016, 06:01 PM
(( WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! ))
((But seriously, do you have any ideas...? ))

Smol Renna weakly nodded, still as She went with Ghost, quiet, her black hair still wavering, Older Renna and Rennet quiet, wanting to see where this went

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 18th, 2016, 06:05 PM
(( WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! ))
((But seriously, do you have any ideas...? ))

Smol Renna weakly nodded, still as She went with Ghost, quiet, her black hair still wavering, Older Renna and Rennet quiet, wanting to see where this went
(mm......IDK)

"JOHNNY!" Ghost was furious with his partner,as he was still upset from the whole 'Gavin crashing game' situation.His brows furrowed down into an deep V.

"What?" Toast was oblivious.

November 18th, 2016, 06:08 PM
Smol Renna floated over, quiet, and confused, biting her lip as she looked at Toast, still kicking her legs in the air, trying to find anything solid, biting her lip, black hair wavering, both girls in her head praying that they got back to reality at some point

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 18th, 2016, 06:10 PM
Smol Renna floated over, quiet, and confused, biting her lip as she looked at Toast, still kicking her legs in the air, trying to find anything solid, biting her lip, black hair wavering, both girls in her head praying that they got back to reality at some point
Very soon,the entire place was reset,though everyone retained their memories.All of the blood,and dead people were now gone,leaving the place.....Erm....sparkling?

November 18th, 2016, 06:16 PM
"W-What the heck...?" Older Renna took control pretty quickly, hitting the ground, "O-Ow..." she grimanced, sighing, and pushing herself back up, black hair wavering, glancing around

(( Right now I'm going with the template that Renna (Irl) is a girl that agreed to a testing when she was younger-well, more like her parents gave her up for the testing, in the testing, a thing went wrong, leaving Irl Renna with no memories of the actual world, the only thing she knew being the game world, and she came to accept it, it's still a wip though))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 18th, 2016, 06:18 PM
"W-What the heck...?" Older Renna took control pretty quickly, hitting the ground, "O-Ow..." she grimanced, sighing, and pushing herself back up, black hair wavering, glancing around

(( Right now I'm going with the template that Renna (Irl) is a girl that agreed to a testing when she was younger-well, more like her parents gave her up for the testing, in the testing, a thing went wrong, leaving Irl Renna with no memories of the actual world, the only thing she knew being the game world, and she came to accept it, ))
Ghost,was once again in an straight-jacket,and in his cell.Toast was in the waiting room,and Gavin......no-one knows...

November 18th, 2016, 06:23 PM
"I-It took us back..." Older Renna said softly, eyes wide, "Well no dip Sherlock," Rennet responded aloud, considering the fact that at the time, it was only them, "I don't want to think about this..." Renna muttered, Rennet sighing, "Well, first things first, we're gonna get Ghost out, right?" She responded, before growing quiet, letting Renna walk towards Ghost's cell, Rennet sighing in her mind, tempted to jump out

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 18th, 2016, 06:24 PM
"I-It took us back..." Older Renna said softly, eyes wide, "Well no dip Sherlock," Rennet responded aloud, considering the fact that at the time, it was only them, "I don't want to think about this..." Renna muttered, Rennet sighing, "Well, first things first, we're gonna get Ghost out, right?" She responded, before growing quiet, letting Renna walk towards Ghost's cell, Rennet sighing in her mind, tempted to jump out
Ghost sat in his cell,looking around."So,what are you in for?" He asked his cell mate,waiting patiently for an answer.

November 18th, 2016, 06:33 PM
Renna was quiet, though she felt as if someone was in her mind, other than Smol Renna and Rennet, though there was someone, though she didn't really know of her own existence, brown hair rimmed her eyes, but at the time, she was only really a wisp, invisible to everything, even herself, quiet, walking down towards Ghost's cell quietly

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 18th, 2016, 06:36 PM
Renna was quiet, though she felt as if someone was in her mind, other than Smol Renna and Rennet, though there was someone, though she didn't really know of her own existence, brown hair rimmed her eyes, but at the time, she was only really a wisp, invisible to everything, even herself, quiet, walking down towards Ghost's cell quietly
Ghost waited for the response,but it never came.He walked over to the window,saying,"It's an beuatiful day outside." He turned around as food was pushed in.