PDA

View Full Version : The Asylum

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

:blue:
November 6th, 2016, 06:01 PM
Renna looked over at Dolli, smiling, "Have you guys been friends for awhile? You and Angle, I mean," she asked softly, pushing hair out of her eyes and glancing at the others quietly

(( Notice me Schoolgirl-Senpai ))

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 06:01 PM
Angle's face turned a darker shade of red. ( Got to ship Angle and Casket, idk why, I just have to)

Dolli nodded "Ya, I met her in a medow, much like this one" Dolli said.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 06:03 PM
Angle's face turned a darker shade of red. ( Got to ship angle and Casket, idk why, I just have to)

Dolli nodded "Ya, I met her in a medow, much like this one" Dolli said.
(Casket's in two ships.XD)

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 06:04 PM
(LOL. I ment just right now, though. Just this moment)

November 6th, 2016, 06:09 PM
(( Tell me which ships...WAIT...I think I already know them...but tell me anyways ))

Renna smiled, "So this is a kind of...happy place for you two?" She asked, looking around, "Reminding you of when you first met?" She pulled some hair out of her face, her green eyes calm

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
(LOL. I ment just right now, though. Just this moment)
(D:)

The Schoolgirl
Dolli nodded "Ya..."

(.......Silver.......)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 06:13 PM
Dolli nodded "Ya..."

(.......Silver.......)
(Meant this::()

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 06:14 PM
(...back to rp)

November 6th, 2016, 06:16 PM
"You don't sound very happy," Renna noted, looking at Doli with concern in her eyes, "You okay?" The young girl asked, calm, her face no longer a smile, but a concerned frown

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 06:18 PM
Dolli looked at Renna "The meadow...where me and Angle used to play...it got destroyed. We started working on a way to revive it, but then we got trapped here. We continued to work on it, even in our animal imprisonments. We eventually made a door to this world, but it still saddens both of us knowing that the real meadow is nothing more then city now" She said.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 06:21 PM
( PINEAPPLE)

November 6th, 2016, 06:23 PM
Renna was quiet, "I-I'm sorry" she stammered, quiet, tears sparking her eyes, though she didn't have any reason to cry, she shivered, quiet, not even asking about Doli saying animal imprisonments, she didn't know if she wanted to know what it was or not

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 06:24 PM
Dolli sighed.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 06:25 PM
( PINEAPPLE)
(Wut?)

Casket jumped down from the tree,knife in hand."So,Angle..when do we leave?" He asked her.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 06:26 PM
( Idk...)

Angle didn't look at him. "When it is safe" She said quietly, then added "Or when They let us open the portal"

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 06:29 PM
( Idk...)

Angle didn't look at him. "When it is safe" She said quietly, then added "Or when They let us open the portal"
Casket grumbled.He was ready to go kill someone.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Angle closed her eyes and held the flute to her lips. She blew and started playing the song she had been playing.

November 6th, 2016, 06:31 PM
(( Pineapples Silver, learn your WCO randomness ))

The quiet that had settled between the two was awkward, and Renna bit her lip, summoning a jacket around herself as another shiver crept up her spine, her eyes trained on the ground, saying nothing

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 06:33 PM
Casket sat down,listening to they music.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 06:34 PM
Dolli closed her eyes and from far, listened to Angle's flute playing.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 06:36 PM
After listening for an while,Jimmy fell asleep due to it being so relaxing.

November 6th, 2016, 06:36 PM
Renna sat down, listening to the music as well, she said nothing, enjoying it, though she didn't smile, her green eyes still shaded over with sadness, pushing some hair away from her eyes, quiet

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 06:39 PM
Angle continued to play the flute. Dolli summoned a flute and started to play along, creating a duet. She played the note right after Angle played it, soon falling in step with her.

~Vixen~
November 6th, 2016, 06:40 PM
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii RECAP )

November 6th, 2016, 06:41 PM
Renna's eyes widened, smiling weakly, she listened to the two play, her eyes tired, though she didn't fall asleep, her green eyes now calm as she watched the two

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 06:49 PM
Only during dreams could Ghost try to take control of his body.Him and Casket argued an lot.Casket,you've had control for too long!,Ghost stated in an annoyed voice.Well,I don't want to.Casket said.None of this was outloud,but they still spoke quietly as if someone could hear them.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 06:52 PM
Angle and Dolli stopped playing.

Angle leaned against the giant oak and looked out over the meadow.

Dolli fell asleep, collapsing onto the soft grass.

November 6th, 2016, 06:55 PM
Renna looked at Dolli, blinking in surprise when she fell asleep, she smiled weakly, leaning back, summoning a blanket and putting it over the other girl, staring up at the sky, a small smile on her face

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 06:59 PM
Toast watched them all,still drinking a bit of whiskey.

Soon,Gregory sat up,his blue eyes looking around.He stood up and started walking around.

~Vixen~
November 6th, 2016, 07:00 PM
lunis stepped out of her cage and saw other people she began laughing uncontrollably and put her finger to her cheek her finger collecccting the blood on her cheek she licked her finger " yum " she said oviously she had bored again because she ran up to a window and leapt out of it " dang it wrong floor " she said from the bushes

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2016, 07:17 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed American shadow come to life and push Asia away from America as he comes out of the shadows holding American with one arm as his eyes glowed madly and his face looked different more demon like " you dare hurt my friend!"

rubinaito
November 6th, 2016, 07:19 PM
Asia giggled. "I've been hurting her for a long time, pretty boy. And it's quite obvious she's more than a"friend" to you."

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Angle started to walk down the hill.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2016, 07:24 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed madly as he steps out of the shadows with smoke coming out of his demon like mouth " and I've been killing many for a long time mutt and I can't have feelings like love " his claws appear as his tail slashed the air " but I can hate "

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 07:26 PM
Gregory looked around,his icy blue eyes looking around causiously.He still had the gray hoodie on,but as he was an child,it was way too big.

rubinaito
November 6th, 2016, 07:28 PM
Asia laughed shrilly.
(Except Adriana~ Sasuke just doesn't know it yet?)

"Come at me." She sneered, the shadow-like wraith zipping into Adriana before Sasuke could do anything. Immediately, Adriana changed back to the creepy, TheRing-like girl from before. "You can't lay a finger on me now, Sasu." She said teasingly, neck cracking as she tilted her head further than normal.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Sasuke looks at her a bit before he grabs her by the neck pinning her against the wall hard his eyes glowed madly as shadows begins to cover his arm " open wide" he says laughing creepily as the shadows begins to move down his and to her

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 07:34 PM
Angle reached the bottom of the hill and yelled throughout the meadow "WAKE UP! THE PORTOL HAD OPENED!" And indeed, the door was there, where they had come through. Dolli didn't wake up. She was staying.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 07:37 PM
Angle reached the bottom of the hill and yelled throughout the meadow "WAKE UP! THE PORTOL HAD OPENED!" And indeed, the door was there, where they had come through. Dolli didn't wake up. She was staying.
"Wut?" Gregory said surprised.He ran over before falling down."ow." He said quietly.His icy blue eyes were crossed before going back to normal.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 07:38 PM
( Whose Gregory?)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 07:38 PM
( Whose Gregory?)
(He's Casket/Ghost when he was an kid.)

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 07:39 PM
( Ahhh.....so he changed again?)

rubinaito
November 6th, 2016, 07:39 PM
America's body began thrashing, as Asia fled the body. "Dammit Sasuke," She snarled. "I'll get you next time." She faded away.

America slumped to the ground, and once more curled up tightly, clinging to the straitjacket. She was crying quietly, black burn marks racing up and down her arms from Asia's forceful possession.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 07:40 PM
( Ahhh.....so he changed again?)
(yep and physically too.he looks like a freakin child.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he bends down towards her and begins to hug her " it's okay she's gone I'm here ready to protect you " he says in a calming voice

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 07:41 PM
( Lol)

Angle screamed again "THE PORTAL HAS OPENED, WAKE UP!!!"

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 07:43 PM
( Lol)

Angle screamed again "THE PORTAL HAS OPENED, WAKE UP!!!"
"Im rite here." Gregory said,the sleeves of the hoodie way over his hands as he put them in the air.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 07:46 PM
Angle stared at Gregory before calling out again "THE PORTAL HAS OPENED!" Many of the animals started crowding at the portal door.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 07:48 PM
Angle stared at Gregory before calling out again "THE PORTAL HAS OPENED!"
"Okay okay,ill get her." He said,running up the hill,tripping a few times.He got up to Dolli."come on!" Gregory said,tugging at her arm.

rubinaito
November 6th, 2016, 07:48 PM
America let out a shuddering sigh, wiping away her tears. "Thanks, Sasuke." She said, smiling for the first time.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 07:49 PM
Dolli turned over and mumbled "I am staying here...".

More of the animals started to crowd around the door-portal.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 07:50 PM
Dolli turned over and mumbled "I am staying here...".

More of the animals started to crowd around the door-portal.
"da portals open!" He tugged more before falling backward.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 07:52 PM
Dolli groaned "I know, and I am staying here"

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 07:54 PM
Dolli groaned "I know, and I am staying here"
"Why?" He asked,his icy blue eyes looking a bit sad.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 07:56 PM
"Because I don't belong in that world. Neither does Angle" She answered "Angle is staying also. I'll send someone with you if you want" Her voice was muffled by the grass, her face being in the grass.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 07:58 PM
"Because I don't belong in that world. Neither does Angle" She answered "Angle is staying also. I'll send someone with you if you want" Her voice was muffled by the grass, her face being in the grass.
"Who?" Gregory looked around,not seeing anyone else.

Toast heard Angle's shouting and grabbed his whiskey bottle.He ran down the hill,until he got to the portal.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 07:59 PM
Dolli pointed to one of the animals. A gazelle. "I'll send her"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2016, 08:00 PM
America let out a shuddering sigh, wiping away her tears. "Thanks, Sasuke." She said, smiling for the first time.
Sasuke smiles a rare smile " you should really smile more it's kinda cute "

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 08:01 PM
Dolli pointed to one of the animals. A gazelle. "I'll send her"
"Okie Dokie." Gregory smiled and went over to the gazelle.

"Hey,where is Casket?" Toast asked,wondering where that demon was.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 08:04 PM
Dolli sat up and walked over to Toast. She pointed to Gregory sleepily "There" She yawned and then turned in the direction of Angle she pointed to the portal and screamed "HELP ME OPEN THE DANG THING IF IT IS HERE!" Angle cast a glance at the oak and ran over to meet Dolli they looked at each other and then, Dolli wide awake, started running towards the door-portal.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 08:07 PM
Dolli sat up and walked over to Toast. She pointed to Gregory sleepily "There" She yawned and then turned in the direction of Angle she pointed to the portal and screamed "HELP ME OPEN THE DANG THING IF IT IS HERE!" Angle cast a glance at the oak and ran over to meet Dolli they looked at each other and then, Dolli wide awake, started running towards the door-portal.
Gregory was doing what ever any little kid would do if they saw an animal...petting it.

Toast looked in that direction to see an child.He ran over and grabbed him,not caring that he was an child.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 08:09 PM
Both the girls reached the door-portal. The pushed all their weight against it. It burst open. All the animals streamed out of it, all becoming human once the leave. They watched them leave and prance out, becoming human mid jump.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 08:10 PM
Toast ran out,Gregory still under his arm."Come on!" He told the ladies.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 08:13 PM
Dolli shook her head and looked at Angle who was running towards the portal. She jumped through, turning into the giant lioness mid-jump as she passed through. Dolli waved to them as the door slowly closed.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Gregory waved by to Dolli as Toast carried him through the portal.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 08:16 PM
The white lioness landed right before the portal closed. She breathed hard.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 08:17 PM
Toast sat down,Gregory in his lap.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 08:17 PM
Lioness-Angle sat down next to them.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 08:20 PM
"Does anyone mind explaining why he is an child?" He motioned to Gregory.

"Hoi.Im Gwegory." The child sai,waving.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 08:21 PM
Angle sighed "Because he...like he changes to Casket...changed into the, child version of himself. Becoming physically a child" She said.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 08:22 PM
Angle sighed "Because he...like he changes to Casket...changed into the, child version of himself. Becoming physically a child" She said.
"How is that-nevermind." Toast said,taking Gregory off of his lap.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 08:23 PM
Angle sighed, looking back to what used to be the portal, now was a flat wall.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 08:24 PM
Angle sighed, looking back to what used to be the portal, now was a flat wall.
Toast followed her gaze,while Gregory walked away somewhere.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 08:25 PM
Angle whispered to herself "I'll see you again soon, sister"

rubinaito
November 6th, 2016, 08:25 PM

America tugs on her hair, smile fading. "I see." She looked at the burnt hallway, and pulled the straitjacket close, shivering.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 6th, 2016, 08:29 PM
Sasuke changes into his wolf beast form and lays down in front of her " come near me my fur is warm "

rubinaito
November 6th, 2016, 08:34 PM
America sat next to hom, leaning herhead on his shoulder. "Thanks, again." She said quietly.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 6th, 2016, 08:46 PM
Angle whispered to herself "I'll see you again soon, sister"
Toast gave her an comforting hug.

Gregory walked around, going to an lower floor.

The Schoolgirl
November 6th, 2016, 10:19 PM
Angle lowered her head and looked at the ground, taking the hug but not showing any notice other then the quite swish of her tails. She lifted her head "Where is Gregory?" She asked suddenly, noticing he wasn't there.

November 7th, 2016, 02:34 AM
"I think he went to another area, which is sorta scary in its own way" Renna muttered, having been quiet up to this point, she bit her lip, everything had been weird/awkward/crazy, but this, by far, had to be the most weird, she already had questions that confused her, her white lab coat brushing her ankles

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 04:20 AM
Angle lowered her head and looked at the ground, taking the hug but not showing any notice other then the quite swish of her tails. She lifted her head "Where is Gregory?" She asked suddenly, noticing he wasn't there.
Toast looked around."Great." He said,kinda pissed off.

Gregory got to the 1st floor,and began looking around.

November 7th, 2016, 05:04 AM
"I can't say I know where he went" Renna sighed, pushing hair out of her eyes, "But either way I'm scared about it" she bit her lip, running a few fingers through her hair, now silent,

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 05:09 AM
"I can't say I know where he went" Renna sighed, pushing hair out of her eyes, "But either way I'm scared about it" she bit her lip, running a few fingers through her hair, now silent,
"Well,I'm sure no-one would hurt an child." Toast said,though he was also scared.There were many crazies in this place,and Gregory could get hurt by one of them.

Gregory walked around on the first floor,looking in random cells every now and again.He saw many strange things,like an giant wolf seemingly sheltering an girl,another girl who had black hair all in her face.These things scared him,so began to run away from that cell, only falling a few times.

November 7th, 2016, 05:38 AM
"You're ignoring the fact that we're in an asylum" Renna said plainly, looking at Toast, "That may, or may not, be the acception" she added, biting her lip, "We should get moving-try to find him at the least" she said softly, glancing back and forth

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 05:42 AM
"You're ignoring the fact that we're in an asylum" Renna said plainly, looking at Toast, "That may, or may not, be the acception" she added, biting her lip, "We should get moving-try to find him at the least" she said softly, glancing back and forth
Toast nodded and stood up.He held out his hand to help Renna up.

Gregory ended up in the kitchen after running for an while.He looked around to see if there were something sugary,like candy or cookies.

November 7th, 2016, 05:52 AM
Renna took his hand and pushed herself up, "T-Thank you" she stammered, looking around, "Well...he isn't on this floor, I know this much" she said softly, summoning a flashlight, ready to use it, the fifteen-year old starting to head towards the steps, opening the door and slipping through soundlessly

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 05:54 AM
Renna took his hand and pushed herself up, "T-Thank you" she stammered, looking around, "Well...he isn't on this floor, I know this much" she said softly, summoning a flashlight, ready to use it, the fifteen-year old starting to head towards the steps, opening the door and slipping through soundlessly
Toast followed,taking an flashlight out of his pocket.

Gregory looked around, until he saw an jar labled 'Candy;Do not touch' So of course,he opens it and grabs some candy.

November 7th, 2016, 06:09 AM
"Where would you be if you were a small child in an Asylum?" Renna asked, looking behind her at Toast, "Because I have no freaking clue, in a cell with a murderous psychopath?" She shrugged, going down another flight of stairs, flickering the flashlight on as the lights started to get dimmer and dimmer as they walked

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 06:14 AM
"Where would you be if you were a small child in an Asylum?" Renna asked, looking behind her at Toast, "Because I have no freaking clue, in a cell with a murderous psychopath?" She shrugged, going down another flight of stairs, flickering the flashlight on as the lights started to get dimmer and dimmer as they walked
"Well if I were an child in an asylum,I'd probably be asking around for something".Toast said, looking into cells every so often.

Gregory had eaten an lot of candy by the time they got to the first floor.He was practically bouncing off the walls,like any normal 8 year old would do if they had candy.

November 7th, 2016, 06:22 AM
"But what would a kid be asking around for-'Have you seen my knife?'" Renna blinked, shrugging and smiling weakly, "How about we just keep working our way down, the main floor has all the stuff a kid would probably want though" she said, tugging at her ID, the basement was off limits, and you needed an ID to get in, so she doubted that Gregory had gotten down there, and if he had, he'd be out of the building by now

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 06:25 AM
"But what would a kid be asking around for-'Have you seen my knife?'" Renna blinked, shrugging and smiling weakly, "How about we just keep working our way down, the main floor has all the stuff a kid would probably want though" she said, tugging at her ID, the basement was off limits, and you needed an ID to get in, so she doubted that Gregory had gotten down there, and if he had, he'd be out of the building by now
"Well,candy maybe?" Toast replied,unsure.

Gregory ran out of the kitchen,stuffing candy into his pockets.

November 7th, 2016, 06:36 AM
"That makes sense" Renna smiled, pushing hair out of her eyes and nodding, "That would be in the kitchen...I think" she muttered, smiling and running down another flight of stairs

Caligo Everton
November 7th, 2016, 08:39 AM

Lily looked at them with disgust. "So what now. Or are you gonna never stop flirting with every girl that passes by." She growled. The asylum started to burn. She hoped that no one useful will die.

Caligo Everton
November 7th, 2016, 11:17 AM
Lily looked at them with disgust. "So what now. Or are you gonna never stop flirting with every girl that passes by." She growled. The asylum started to burn. She hoped that no one useful will die.

(SASUKE REPLYYYYYYY))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 11:36 AM
"That makes sense" Renna smiled, pushing hair out of her eyes and nodding, "That would be in the kitchen...I think" she muttered, smiling and running down another flight of stairs
Toast followed,swearing an few times under his breath as he tripped and fell with an crash.

Gregory sat in the dining area."Cardboard Friend,what do you want to do?" The kid asked something.

November 7th, 2016, 12:56 PM
Renna giggled, "You can't keep up with me!" The teen laughed, checking to make sure Toast was okay, before running down another flight of steps, her hair streaming out behind her as she ran

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 02:44 PM
Renna giggled, "You can't keep up with me!" The teen laughed, checking to make sure Toast was okay, before running down another flight of steps, her hair streaming out behind her as she ran
"Oh really?" Toast laughed and caught up with her.

A child-like voice called out from the dining area.It wasn't Gregory, but something else."Wanna play hide and seek,Gwegory?" The voice said.Gregory laughed and said yes.

November 7th, 2016, 02:58 PM
"Hey!" Renna giggled, speeding up and using the railings to her advantage, sliding down them to up her speed, getting away from Toast pretty quickly, and just rode the railing until she was on the first floor, giggling still and pressing her ID against the door, the scanner lighting up and she held open the door for Toast, a huge smile on her face

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 03:01 PM
"Hey!" Renna giggled, speeding up and using the railings to her advantage, sliding down them to up her speed, getting away from Toast pretty quickly, and just rode the railing until she was on the first floor, giggling still and pressing her ID against the door, the scanner lighting up and she held open the door for Toast, a huge smile on her face
"Hey!" Toast ran through the door,and turned his head to look at her.In during this he wasn't looking where he was going and ran straight into an wall.Toast just laughed and stood up.

November 7th, 2016, 03:04 PM
"You okay?" Renna called, her voice echoing with the staircase and such, "I'm at the bottom floor" she added, a small giggle being heard, the teen smiling the entire time, her eyes glowing happily, flicking her flashlight on and off repeatedly

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 03:08 PM
"You okay?" Renna called, her voice echoing with the staircase and such, "I'm at the bottom floor" she added, a small giggle being heard, the teen smiling the entire time, her eyes glowing happily, flicking her flashlight on and off repeatedly
"I'm fine." Toast said,standing up and brushing himself off.His eyes also gleamed with happiness.

November 7th, 2016, 03:13 PM
"So are we gonna find this child or not?" Renna asked, blinking, though she kept smiling, "Though if you could explain to me how Casket/Ghost became a child that would be great" she muttered, pushing hair out of her eyes as she looked at Toast, shrugging

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 03:16 PM
"So are we gonna find this child or not?" Renna asked, blinking, though she kept smiling, "Though if you could explain to me how Casket/Ghost became a child that would be great" she muttered, pushing hair out of her eyes as she looked at Toast, shrugging
"Well,I don't really know how it happened myself." Toast replied,slicking his black hair back.

Cardboard Friend ran to hide somewhere while Gregory counted to 10."1,2,3,4-" Gregory counted slowly.

November 7th, 2016, 03:25 PM
"Well doesn't that make sense," Renna sighed, walking ahead of Toast, trying to remember the way to the kitchen, her green eyes scanning the lower floor, walking slowly, as it had been awhile since she had been positioned down here, and only really knew the way from the entrance to the elevator, never having taken the time to map out every single part, though there was an app on her phone if she needed it

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 03:29 PM
"Well doesn't that make sense," Renna sighed, walking ahead of Toast, trying to remember the way to the kitchen, her green eyes scanning the lower floor, walking slowly, as it had been awhile since she had been positioned down here, and only really knew the way from the entrance to the elevator, never having taken the time to map out every single part, though there was an app on her phone if she needed it
"Nothing makes sense with me and Ghost." Toast said truthfully, taking his flashlight out as well.

Gregory finished counting and yelled "Ready or not,here I come!" Gregory began looking for Cardboard Friend relentlessly, checking every nook and cranny.Cardboard Friend was hiding in an cell,giggling.

November 7th, 2016, 03:40 PM
"That's pretty true, to say the least" Renna sighed, "I think the kitchen is down this way" she said, turning down a corner, shining the flashlight back and forth as she walked

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 03:43 PM
"That's pretty true, to say the least" Renna sighed, "I think the kitchen is down this way" she said, turning down a corner, shining the flashlight back and forth as she walked
Toast jogged down the hall until he got to an door with an sign that read 'Kitchen' "Here it is!" His British voice called out to Renna.

November 7th, 2016, 03:46 PM
"Heck yeah!" Renna smiled, jogging down to Toast, opening the door and peering in, the area a little better lit than the hallway, though not by much, her green eyes trying to get adjusted to the light that hit her face as she slipped in

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 03:50 PM
"Heck yeah!" Renna smiled, jogging down to Toast, opening the door and peering in, the area a little better lit than the hallway, though not by much, her green eyes trying to get adjusted to the light that hit her face as she slipped in
Toast turned his flashlight on,and scanned it over the place.He saw an candy jar,but that seemed to have had candy taken out.There was an small trail of candy leading away from the jar,and out of the door.

"Found you!" Gregory jumped on the ground as he found Cardboard Friend.

November 7th, 2016, 03:53 PM
"Follow the trail I presume?" Renna looked at Toast, shrugging, the teen closed the jar, sighing, glancing back at Toast, twirling her flashlight in her fingers

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 03:56 PM
"Follow the trail I presume?" Renna looked at Toast, shrugging, the teen closed the jar, sighing, glancing back at Toast, twirling her flashlight in her fingers
Toast nodded, and began to walk alongside the trail.

Gregory burst out laughing as he found Cardboard Friend, and Cardboard Friend did the same.

November 7th, 2016, 04:09 PM
Renna froze as she heard the laughing, "Did you hear the laughing?" She asked, blinking and looking around, following the trail of candy at the same time

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 04:12 PM
Renna froze as she heard the laughing, "Did you hear the laughing?" She asked, blinking and looking around, following the trail of candy at the same time
"Maybe its Gregory?" Toast said hopefully, though there were twotwo voices laughing.

November 7th, 2016, 04:15 PM
"I hope so...And also..let's just hope he isn't with a physo," Renna nodded, making her way along the trail of candy, trying to recall where she had heard the laughter, her green eyes scanning the area

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 04:17 PM
"I hope so...And also..let's just hope he isn't with a physo," Renna nodded, making her way along the trail of candy, trying to recall where she had heard the laughter, her green eyes scanning the area
Toast continued to look until he heard loud running,presumably ahead of them.

Cardboard Friend began to count as Gregory ran off.

November 7th, 2016, 04:27 PM
Renne flicked her flashlight on, looking for the maker of the footsteps, looking around, running a few fingers through her hair, taking a few steps forwards, looking for whoever made the noise

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 04:30 PM
Renne flicked her flashlight on, looking for the maker of the footsteps, looking around, running a few fingers through her hair, taking a few steps forwards, looking for whoever made the noise
Toast heard loud counting in an nearby cell. He looked back at Renna as if to ask if she heard it also.

Gregory his under an table in the dining area,trying not to laugh.

November 7th, 2016, 04:35 PM
Renna looked at Toast, hearing the counting, she nodded, taking a few quiet steps towards the noise, her green eyes looking around for the source, taking a few more steps

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 04:40 PM
Renna looked at Toast, hearing the counting, she nodded, taking a few quiet steps towards the noise, her green eyes looking around for the source, taking a few more steps
Toast opened the cell door,and peeked inside. Inside,he saw an card board figure,with an small face on what was probably the head.

(The cardboard thing looks like is: https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M57ad2d58f961622115308d85559e7ef2o0&pid=15.1 )

November 7th, 2016, 04:44 PM
Renne blinked, looking at the cardboard figure, it was cute...in a way, she got on the tips of her toes to look over Toast's shoulder, her eyes wide as she looked at the figure, a confused look on her face

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Renne blinked, looking at the cardboard figure, it was cute...in a way, she got on the tips of her toes to look over Toast's shoulder, her eyes wide as she looked at the figure, a confused look on her face
Toast was very concerned.He had heard about an family that had been murdered,and a kid went crazy due to that thing.t was before he had met Ghost though.

Cardboard Friend finished counting and shouted out,"Ready or not Gwegory,here I come! " The cardboard thing didn't even notice Toast and Renna as it searched for Gregory.

November 7th, 2016, 04:56 PM
Renna looked at the cardboard friend...thing...."So...?" She looked at Toast, confused, her hair wavering as she pushed past the older man and looked at the cell, quietly following the cardboard...person

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 05:03 PM
Renna looked at the cardboard friend...thing...."So...?" She looked at Toast, confused, her hair wavering as she pushed past the older man and looked at the cell, quietly following the cardboard...person
"Uh....well its been a while since I've seen this thing." Toast said quietly,watching it carefully.He llowed it into the dining area,where it called out "Gwegory?"

Gregory snickered as he saw Cardboard Friend walk right past him,but stopped when he saw 4 other feet.His icy blue eyes looked at Toast and Renna before Cardboard Friend shouted "Gotcha!" And grabbed him by the foot. Cardboard Friend pulled Gregory out from under the table,and gave him an hug.

~Vixen~
November 7th, 2016, 05:04 PM
will anyone interact with me charrie? )

November 7th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Renna glanced at Toast, and nodded, sighing, then saw Gregory swept up by one of his feet, and she fought the urge to laugh, smiling, the teen's eyes glowing as she flicked her flashlight off, a wavering smile on her face

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 05:11 PM
Renna glanced at Toast, and nodded, sighing, then saw Gregory swept up by one of his feet, and she fought the urge to laugh, smiling, the teen's eyes glowing as she flicked her flashlight off, a wavering smile on her face
Unlike Renna,Toast was very scared.This wasn't a human just dressed in boxes,no.This was an Paranormal Entity.

"Hi." Gregory said,though he was still being hugged by Cardboard Friend. "Who are they?" Cardboard Friend asked,his little square eyes turning into triangles.He didn't like the Toast guy.

November 7th, 2016, 05:16 PM
Renna blinked, almost scared when the Cardboard Friend's eyes turned into triangles, and she didn't need to look behind her to see that Toast was scared, though she said nothing, the girl between the man and the child and Cardboard friend, her green eyes half-blank

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 05:20 PM
Renna blinked, almost scared when the Cardboard Friend's eyes turned into triangles, and she didn't need to look behind her to see that Toast was scared, though she said nothing, the girl between the man and the child and Cardboard friend, her green eyes half-blank
Toast was frozen where he was as the Cardboard Friend dropped Gregory onto the floor,and floated over,his cardboard feet no longer touching the ground.

"Are you here to replace me?" Cardboard Friend asked aggressively, glaring at both of them.Gregory ran over to them after getting off of the ground."Don't hurt them,Cardboard Friend!"He said,blocking Toast and Renna.

November 7th, 2016, 05:23 PM
Renna's eyes widened, almost falling back as she suddenly found Gregory in front of her, "Wha-What...?" She stammered, eyes wide as she looked at the cardboard friend, now knowing the reason that Toast was so terrified the minute he had seen the paranormal thingymajig

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 05:26 PM
Renna's eyes widened, almost falling back as she suddenly found Gregory in front of her, "Wha-What...?" She stammered, eyes wide as she looked at the cardboard friend, now knowing the reason that Toast was so terrified the minute he had seen the paranormal thingymajig
(thingymajig XD)

Toast stared at the cardboard thing before saying,"No,we are here to......uh.....make macaroni."Toast didn't know what to say,so he said that.

"Oh.Okay!" Cardboard Friend said,smiling.Gregory looked at Toast a if he were crazy.

November 7th, 2016, 05:35 PM
Renna looked back at Toast, rolling her eyes, that was the best thing he could come up with? Well...whatever, it worked, she guessed, and she smiled weakly, her green eyes glowing calmly all of a sudden, as she clicked her fingers and made several boxes of macaroni hit Toast's head, a small smirk on the teen's face

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 05:37 PM
Renna looked back at Toast, rolling her eyes, that was the best thing he could come up with? Well...whatever, it worked, she guessed, and she smiled weakly, her green eyes glowing calmly all of a sudden, as she clicked her fingers and made several boxes of macaroni hit Toast's head, a small smirk on the teen's face
"Macaroni!"Toast yelled and ripped the boxes open.

(Macaroni where Toast comes from is basically a drug so. .3.)

November 7th, 2016, 05:39 PM
"T-The heck...?" Renne blinked, staring at him, "D-Did I do something wrong?" She grimanced, glancing at Gregory, half disturbed now, her green eyes wide as she watched him, shaking, biting her lip as she got rid of a few boxes, concerned for Toast's mental health

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 05:42 PM
"T-The heck...?" Renne blinked, staring at him, "D-Did I do something wrong?" She grimanced, glancing at Gregory, half disturbed now, her green eyes wide as she watched him, shaking, biting her lip as she got rid of a few boxes, concerned for Toast's mental health
"Hey!" Toast yelled as she made a few boxes dissapear.He hastily grabbed the boxes that were left and ran to the kitchen to make Macaroni.

"He really shouldn't have that..." Gregory said,facepalming himself.

November 7th, 2016, 05:45 PM
"I-I'll keep that in mind" Renna stammered, "I'm...going to check on his mental Health" she stammered, running after Toast, her ponytail streaming out behind her, watching Toast with a half-disturbed look on her face

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 05:48 PM
"I-I'll keep that in mind" Renna stammered, "I'm...going to check on his mental Health" she stammered, running after Toast, her ponytail streaming out behind her, watching Toast with a half-disturbed look on her face
Toast began to make macaroni,his face lit up with excitement. Ghost usually nt him have macaroni, but as Ghost wasn't around....A few minutes later,he finished making the macaroni.

November 7th, 2016, 05:51 PM
"I have never seen someone so excited to make macaroni" Renna muttered, looking at Toast, "You...you're terrifying me...and I really don't want to put you in a straight jacket" she looked at him, her face blank, but serious, any signs of kindness gone from her green orbs

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 05:55 PM
"I have never seen someone so excited to make macaroni" Renna muttered, looking at Toast, "You...you're terrifying me...and I really don't want to put you in a straight jacket" she looked at him, her face blank, but serious, any signs of kindness gone from her green orbs
Toast shrugged as he began to eat macaroni.He wasnt insane,just liked macaroni too much.

"You REALLY shouldn't have givenhim that." Gregory said,staring at them with his icy blue eyes.Cardboard Friend also watched,but he seemed happy.He wanted them to think Toast was crazy.

November 7th, 2016, 05:59 PM
"How was I supposed to know?" Renna looked at Gregory, "Where I'm from, people eat the stuff normally" she sighed, "I see it's more like a drug now for him..." she muttered, "Then again, I've spent the last 5-6 years in the army and in an Asylum so I have no clue" she added, watching Gregory, the fifteen-year-old tempted to just refill the pot with stones, just to see what he did, "So..uh...what's the best cure?" She muttered, looking at Gregory, biting her lip

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 06:04 PM
"How was I supposed to know?" Renna looked at Gregory, "Where I'm from, people eat the stuff normally" she sighed, "I see it's more like a drug now for him..." she muttered, "Then again, I've spent the last 5-6 years in the army and in an Asylum so I have no clue" she added, watching Gregory, the fifteen-year-old tempted to just refill the pot with stones, just to see what he did, "So..uh...what's the best cure?" She muttered, looking at Gregory, biting her lip
"Wooooooh!" Toast yelled as the macaroni kicked in.In his eyes everything was all weird.

"Rehab?" Gregory didn't know if Toast would ever stop eating macaroni.

November 7th, 2016, 06:07 PM
"How about a cage with a few gallons of ice water?" Renna suggested, "Locking him in the cage would keep him from killing people, the ice water...just because" she gritted her teeth, summoning a rope, holding it in her right hand, shrugging as she looked at Gregory, then made the bowl of macaroni disappear, her green eyes now calm, though she was still mentally disturbed

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 06:11 PM
"How about a cage with a few gallons of ice water?" Renna suggested, "Locking him in the cage would keep him from killing people, the ice water...just because" she gritted her teeth, summoning a rope, holding it in her right hand, shrugging as she looked at Gregory, then made the bowl of macaroni disappear, her green eyes now calm, though she was still mentally disturbed
Toast didn't notice the bowl dissapear.In fact, I don't think he is noticing anything anymore. "Hey,has any one got a razor?" He asked,his voice sounding weird.

November 7th, 2016, 06:13 PM
"Uh..." Renna glanced at Gregory, making a razor, with a freaking MARSHMALLOW for the blade, she sighed, "I'm genuinely concerned" she muttered, moving the razor next to Toast, her green eyes blank

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 06:17 PM
"Uh..." Renna glanced at Gregory, making a razor, with a freaking MARSHMALLOW for the blade, she sighed, "I'm genuinely concerned" she muttered, moving the razor next to Toast, her green eyes blank
Toast grabbed it,not seeing that the blade was an marshmallow, and began to try and shave his moustache.

"This isn't even the worst time he's had with macaroni" Ghost/Gregory said,watching Toast get marshmallow all in his moustache."Nope."Cardboard Friend said as he floated out.

November 7th, 2016, 06:20 PM
"So...what was the worst? If you don't mind me asking," Renna asked, looking at them and rolling her eyes as she saw Toast slather marshmallow all over her beard, "This is just freaking disturbing..." she sighed, resisting the urge to slam her face into a wall

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 06:26 PM
"So...what was the worst? If you don't mind me asking," Renna asked, looking at them and rolling her eyes as she saw Toast slather marshmallow all over her beard, "This is just freaking disturbing..." she sighed, resisting the urge to slam her face into a wall
Toast stopped putting the razor over his face,and threw it behind him. "What are y'all doin' on the ceiling?" He looked at them strangely before saying " Sir,do you want some macaroni?"

"Well we on an mission, he brought an pot along...long story short, the place blew up." Ghost said,shaking his head at his partner.

November 7th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Renna blinked, throwing a gallon of milk at Toast, before nodding at Ghost, "Well that sounds...nice..." she muttered, sighing, almost conceded about how many things she would have to chuck at Toast before he wasn't crazy anymore, two more milk jugs appearing at her feet

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 06:36 PM
Renna blinked, throwing a gallon of milk at Toast, before nodding at Ghost, "Well that sounds...nice..." she muttered, sighing, almost conceded about how many things she would have to chuck at Toast before he wasn't crazy anymore, two more milk jugs appearing at her feet
"Anyway,bye Sir!"Toast walked around,shaking slightly,before going to the nearest wall.He walked up on the wall and onto the ceiling, and sat down.

" Johnny......Seriously?"He looked at his partner,looking kinda pissed off at him.

November 7th, 2016, 06:40 PM
"What...the...heck" Renna stared at Toast, her eyes wide, she stood still, her green eyes wide, Don't do drugs kids... she sighed in her mind, the girl felling small looking up at Toast, though either way she was short, whether she liked it or not

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 06:45 PM
"What...the...heck" Renna stared at Toast, her eyes wide, she stood still, her green eyes wide, Don't do drugs kids... she sighed in her mind, the girl felling small looking up at Toast, though either way she was short, whether she liked it or not
Toast just sat there for a few minutes before he fell down with an crash."ow." He said quietly,and stood up.Toast noticed that there was marshmallow in his beard."Does anyone have an washcloth?" He asked them.

Ghost stared at him before handing him one.

November 7th, 2016, 06:51 PM
"Is he still...?" Renna looked at them, quiet, tugging at the sleeve of her lab coat, watching them, pulling her hands behind her back quietly, her green eyes emotionless, though there was a tint of confusion in them, pushing hair away from her eyes

(( I think I have found what you did Silver...VenturianTale... ))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 06:53 PM
"Is he still...?" Renna looked at them, quiet, tugging at the sleeve of her lab coat, watching them, pulling her hands behind her back quietly, her green eyes emotionless, though there was a tint of confusion in them, pushing hair away from her eyes

(( I think I have found what you did Silver...VenturianTale... ))
(Yay! I was waiting)

Toast watched them as he got marshmallow out of his beard.

"I think he's good." Ghost said,taking a price of chocolate out of his pocket and popping it into his mouth.

November 7th, 2016, 07:05 PM
(( So are you mostly going by how they normally are...? Because-if so-Renna is like, 14, years younger than Ghost, (According to the wiki anyhow) I felt Like I had to point that out for some reason XD ))

"Good," Renna sighed, looking at Toast, still half-disturbed, she wasn't going to treat anyone like an alien, but she knew that they would give macaroni to some asylum patients, which was the most confusing thing for her, no one ever told her why everyone got high then, they just said it was because they were...physos, Renna pulled her face into her hands as she realized how pushed away from the rest of the world she had been, glancing around the kitchen, quiet, the short teen stood there, still disturbed after the macaroni incident

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 07:08 PM
(( So are you mostly going by how they normally are...? Because-if so-Renna is like, 14, years younger than Ghost, (According to the wiki anyhow) I felt Like I had to point that out for some reason XD ))

"Good," Renna sighed, looking at Toast, still half-disturbed, she wasn't going to treat anyone like an alien, but she knew that they would give macaroni to some asylum patients, which was the most confusing thing for her, no one ever told her why everyone got high then, they just said it was because they were...physos, Renna pulled her face into her hands as she realized how pushed away from the rest of the world she had been, glancing around the kitchen, quiet, the short teen stood there, still disturbed after the macaroni incident
(Yep)

"Ma'am,are you alright?" Toast walked over,a worried look on his face.

"I think she's just freaked out after you were on macaroni,Johnny." Ghost said.

November 7th, 2016, 07:14 PM
"Yeah, I'm fine" Renna said, uncomfortable with being called 'Ma'am' the teen glanced over at Ghost and nodded, still half disturbed, "J-Just don't call me Ma'am...It feels too formal...I'm only 15..." she muttered under her breath, not knowing if Toast heard her or not, though it didn't really matter, a weak smile coming on her face as she looked at Toast

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 07:16 PM
"Yeah, I'm fine" Renna said, uncomfortable with being called 'Ma'am' the teen glanced over at Ghost and nodded, still half disturbed, "J-Just don't call me Ma'am...It feels too formal" she muttered under her breath, not knowing if Toast heard her or not, though it didn't really matter, a weak smile coming on her face as she looked at Toast
"Sorry." Toast said politely. He normally called people either Ma'am or Sir.

"So.......what now?" Ghost still hadnt noticed that he looked like an child.He sat down,eating more chocolate.

November 7th, 2016, 07:19 PM
The fifteen year old looked over at Ghost, "The fact that you still look like a child but have a different mind is one thing," she sighed, her hair wavering, Renna shrugged, "I don't really know to be honest" she confessed, looking around, playing with her flashlight, using it like a baton, a genuine smile on her face for a moment

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 07:27 PM
The fifteen year old looked over at Ghost, "The fact that you still look like a child but have a different mind is one thing," she sighed, her hair wavering, Renna shrugged, "I don't really know to be honest" she confessed, looking around, playing with her flashlight, using it like a baton, a genuine smile on her face for a moment
Toast just stood there while Ghost screamed and ran around wildly.

Ghost ran around,screaming."WHY AM I A CHILD?!?!" He shouted,and stopped running.

(Tried to find a picture,but failed)

November 7th, 2016, 07:33 PM
"Uh..." Renna bit her lip, "C-Calm down," she managed to stammer, "W-We'll find...something" she muttered, pushing her glasses up on her nose, They seem to be so familiar with this stuff...I feel so idiotic she sighed in her mind, watching Ghost and biting her lip, her hair brushing against her back

(( Erg...I got to go to bed, I'll talk to you Tomorrow, I have so many weird ideas that don't really fit into VenturianTale-It could just be that it's late here And I have problems though XD ))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 07:37 PM
"Uh..." Renna bit her lip, "C-Calm down," she managed to stammer, "W-We'll find...something" she muttered, pushing her glasses up on her nose, They seem to be so familiar with this stuff...I feel so idiotic she sighed in her mind, watching Ghost and biting her lip, her hair brushing against her back

(( Erg...I got to go to bed, I'll talk to you Tomorrow, I have so many weird ideas that don't really fit into VenturianTale-It could just be that it's late here And I have problems though XD ))
"He doesn't really calm down." Toast said leaning against a table.

"AAAAAHHHHHHG!!" Ghost screamed,running around the kitchen before hitting the table."Ow!"

(G'night!BTW tomorrow I'll have a little picture 4 u)

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 7th, 2016, 09:34 PM
(Boop)

November 8th, 2016, 12:53 AM
"Well that's nice" Renna sighed, watching Ghost, I'm fifteen and I feel more relaxed then he looks...Well...actually no... she mentally pointed out, "Does it...I donno...fade away over time? Being a child, I mean" she muttered, the idea was dumb, but maybe that was all you needed to do, though she doubted it, a weak smile on her face, though it disappeared pretty quickly, trying to get her own thoughts sorted out

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 8th, 2016, 05:12 AM
"Well that's nice" Renna sighed, watching Ghost, I'm fifteen and I feel more relaxed then he looks...Well...actually no... she mentally pointed out, "Does it...I donno...fade away over time? Being a child, I mean" she muttered, the idea was dumb, but maybe that was all you needed to do, though she doubted it, a weak smile on her face, though it disappeared pretty quickly, trying to get her own thoughts sorted out
Toast shrugged while watching Ghost run around like mad.

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW!" Ghost kept running an while before finally slowing down and stopping.

(Here's the drawing:http://orig12.deviantart.net/4737/f/2015/174/c/5/toast_eat_toast___by_shoobaqueen-d8ydzoz.jpg )

November 8th, 2016, 05:24 AM
(( Oh god XD ))

Renna bit her lip, "Well isn't that nice..." she said sarcastically, her green eyes blank, she took a breath, trying to think, I can't say I've done this before...it's not true... she muttered in her mind, there had to be something...right...? She hadn't noticed that she had been biting her lip for so long, blood was starting to slowly trickle out, sending a pain into Renna's mind-that she just ignored, the teen trying to figure out anything, even if the random thought of 'Potatos' came to her mind, she would just try to hit Ghost on the head with it, maybe that would work, but she was only going to use it as a last resort

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 8th, 2016, 05:31 AM
(( Oh god XD ))

Renna bit her lip, "Well isn't that nice..." she said sarcastically, her green eyes blank, she took a breath, trying to think, I can't say I've done this before...it's not true... she muttered in her mind, there had to be something...right...? She hadn't noticed that she had been biting her lip for so long, blood was starting to slowly trickle out, sending a pain into Renna's mind-that she just ignored, the teen trying to figure out anything, even if the random thought of 'Potatos' came to her mind, she would just try to hit Ghost on the head with it, maybe that would work, but she was only going to use it as a last resort
"You're bleeding,Renna!" Toast said,trying not to call her Ma'am.

Ghost stopped completely.His dark brown eyes glanced over to Toast and Renna.

November 8th, 2016, 05:40 AM
Renna looked up, suddenly feeling the pain, she took her tooth off the spot, running her tongue along the spot, she tasted the salty tang of the blood, "Oh...I am..." she muttered, "Thanks" she smiled at Toast calmly, pulling her arms behind her back, the pain still sent dull throbs through her lip, but she mostly ignored them, mostly trying to think about how Ghost became a child, and how they could change him back, "You're always focused when you want to do something" the words seemed so far off, but they were familiar either way, and they were true, she guessed, smiling weakly

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 8th, 2016, 05:48 AM
Renna looked up, suddenly feeling the pain, she took her tooth off the spot, running her tongue along the spot, she tasted the salty tang of the blood, "Oh...I am..." she muttered, "Thanks" she smiled at Toast calmly, pulling her arms behind her back, the pain still sent dull throbs through her lip, but she mostly ignored them, mostly trying to think about how Ghost became a child, and how they could change him back, "You're always focused when you want to do something" the words seemed so far off, but they were familiar either way, and they were true, she guessed, smiling weakly
Toast nodded,seeming to say 'Welcome'

Ghost sighs and says quietly "I am Johnny Ghost,Paranormal Investigator Extrodiaire.I am calm and collected.I'm not scared of anything." He normally said this when he was trying to not freak out.

November 8th, 2016, 07:16 AM
No one told me about this Paranormal stuff but whatever Renna was quiet, looking at Ghost, her ponytail wavering, until she made the hair elastic dissapear, making her hair fall down and brush against her waist, still thinking, rubbing her younger over her wound every so often, feeling the wound slowly healing, though she had a small, confused look on her face, even though she was trying to keep calm

November 8th, 2016, 02:40 PM
(( Boop ))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 8th, 2016, 02:57 PM
No one told me about this Paranormal stuff but whatever Renna was quiet, looking at Ghost, her ponytail wavering, until she made the hair elastic dissapear, making her hair fall down and brush against her waist, still thinking, rubbing her younger over her wound every so often, feeling the wound slowly healing, though she had a small, confused look on her face, even though she was trying to keep calm
"So....what now?" Toast asked,holding his hands behind his back.He watched them carefully,Ghost more than Renna.Even though he had known Ghost longer,currently he trusted Renna more.

Ghost made an 'I don't know' sound,shrugging his shoulders.

November 8th, 2016, 03:14 PM
Renna looked at Ghost, "H-Has anything where anyone turned into anything whatsoever happened in the past?" She finally asked, she had so many questions in her mind, but she felt some of them Got...too personal/weird, biting her lip, her hair brushing against her waist, "Y-You don't have to answer...of course..." she added softly, smiling weakly

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 8th, 2016, 03:23 PM
Renna looked at Ghost, "H-Has anything where anyone turned into anything whatsoever happened in the past?" She finally asked, she had so many questions in her mind, but she felt some of them Got...too personal/weird, biting her lip, her hair brushing against her waist, "Y-You don't have to answer...of course..." she added softly, smiling weakly
"Uh....too many times to count." Toast said,thinking about all the times they had turned into weird stuff.

"Well,uh,there was the time I turned into an puppet,Toast turned into Sally Acachalla,and there's a ton more of times." Ghost said,ticking them off of with his fingers.

November 8th, 2016, 03:30 PM
Renna nodded, though she was gasping on the inside, "Your life sounds really interesting..." she trailed off, almost biting off the words she wanted to add A lot more interesting then mine she didn't say anything else, though she had plenty of questions, though the two one that could have the most disturbing answers had to do with how the heck they got turned into those things, she felt awkward enough at the time, the short girl looking around, her hair brushing against her back

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 8th, 2016, 03:33 PM
Renna nodded, though she was gasping on the inside, "Your life sounds really interesting..." she trailed off, almost biting off the words she wanted to add A lot more interesting then mine she didn't say anything else, though she had plenty of questions, though the two one that could have the most disturbing answers had to do with how the heck they got turned into those things, she felt awkward enough at the time, the short girl looking around, her hair brushing against her back
"Yep,and sometimes...well,it's the worst." Toast said,blinking his black eyes.

"I have to agree with Johnny." Ghost sat down,criss-crossed.

November 8th, 2016, 03:39 PM
Renna nodded, muttering something in Japanese, one of the things about the far-off world she had learned in her spare time, her green eyes calmly nodding, "But either way...it sounds interesting...even if there are near death experiences" she quietly pointed out, pulling her hair over her shoulder, the tips turning a dark blue as her fingers touched the strands

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 8th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Renna nodded, muttering something in Japanese, one of the things about the far-off world she had learned in her spare time, her green eyes calmly nodding, "But either way...it sounds interesting...even if there are near death experiences" she quietly pointed out, pulling her hair over her shoulder, the tips turning a dark blue as her fingers touched the strands
"Sometimes I just wish i had an normal life..." Toast said sadly,looking down.He had always asked himself if this is what he wanted to do.When he first got into this,he had always thought the answer to this would be yes,but now....

Ghost was silent,though he agreed with Johnny Toast.

November 8th, 2016, 03:49 PM
"I'm not sure you would like that choice..." Renna said softly, "I can't say I've had the most...normal...life" she shrugged, "But I can say it's been normal enough to say it's boring" she sighed, replaying most of the moments that had been different in her mind, though they didn't matter to be honest

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 8th, 2016, 03:53 PM
"I'm not sure you would like that choice..." Renna said softly, "I can't say I've had the most...normal...life" she shrugged, "But I can say it's been normal enough to say it's boring" she sighed, replaying most of the moments that had been different in her mind, though they didn't matter to be honest
"I wouldn't mind it being boring." Toast looked up,a weak smile on his face.

"I for one am tired of dying over,and over,and over..." His voice trailed off.

November 8th, 2016, 04:00 PM
"Say what now?" Renna looked at Ghost, suddenly sitting on a pile of books, her legs crossed, "An interesting life...I might give my own life for..." she giggled, "We're opposites, aren't we?" She smiled weakly, pushing some hair out of her eyes, looking at the two, feeling tall for a moment, though she knew she wasn't tall, but she might as well like the moment at the time

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 8th, 2016, 04:03 PM
"Say what now?" Renna looked at Ghost, suddenly sitting on a pile of books, her legs crossed, "An interesting life...I might give my own life for..." she giggled, "We're opposites, aren't we?" She smiled weakly, pushing some hair out of her eyes, looking at the two, feeling tall for a moment, though she knew she wasn't tall, but she might as well like the moment at the time
"We die on an regular basis,but always come back..."Toast finished what Ghost was saying.

"Yep." Ghost said,not noticing his brown hair darken.

November 8th, 2016, 04:12 PM
"Now that is freaking...weird...no offense," Renna said, blinking as she saw Ghost's hair darken, but tried to ignore it, her hair swaying as she sat on the pile of books, turning a shade of pink as she realized what she had said had been a little awkward, pushing her glasses up on her nose

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 8th, 2016, 04:15 PM
"Now that is freaking...weird...no offense," Renna said, blinking as she saw Ghost's hair darken, but tried to ignore it, her hair swaying as she sat on the pile of books, turning a shade of pink as she realized what she had said had been a little awkward, pushing her glasses up on her nose
"Non taken." Toast walked around,seeming bored.

"I know...I don't even know how it happens....paranormal stuff problably..." Ghost laid back on the floor,staring at the ceiling.

November 8th, 2016, 04:20 PM
"So...you just keep coming back?" Renna asked softly, "You could use that to scare the people that killed you, make 'em think you're a ghost or something" she smiled weakly, her hair swaying back and forth, pulling her legs up to her chest and somehow balancing

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 8th, 2016, 04:22 PM
"So...you just keep coming back?" Renna asked softly, "You could use that to scare the people that killed you, make 'em think you're a ghost or something" she smiled weakly, her hair swaying back and forth, pulling her legs up to her chest and somehow balancing
"We've tried that.....my parents got very scared." Toast said,remebering that time when he and Ghost were kids and had scared Toast's parents to death.

"I am Ghost." Ghost said,not really getting the joke.He seemed to be a little taller.

November 8th, 2016, 04:26 PM
"Wow..." Renna smiled, looking over at Ghost, "Like...paranormal white sheet haunted house ghost...those ghosts" she said, shrugging, noticing how the man seemed taller, and she fought back chills, hoping the thought that she was thinking wasn't true, muttering something else in Japanese under her breath

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 8th, 2016, 04:29 PM
"Wow..." Renna smiled, looking over at Ghost, "Like...paranormal white sheet haunted house ghost...those ghosts" she said, shrugging, noticing how the man seemed taller, and she fought back chills, hoping the thought that she was thinking wasn't true, muttering something else in Japanese under her breath
Toast shook his head,but let his partner/boss talk.

"No,not at all! The ghosts from where we come from are very different from that!" Ghost said,sitting up."There are many main ghosts we deal with.Those include Maxwell Acachalla,the Toilet Toucher,Aimee,Cardboard Friend,Bun Bun and a few more I forgot the name of." He explained.

November 8th, 2016, 04:34 PM
"Well then..." Renna said softly, "Another thing that's different" she muttered under her breath, something that didn't really matter, "So...that cardboard person, or 'friend' as you said, that we saw a while ago...is a ghost? Paranormal?" She asked, running a few fingers through her hair, blinking, her green eyes looking at Ghost

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 8th, 2016, 04:37 PM
"Well then..." Renna said softly, "Another thing that's different" she muttered under her breath, something that didn't really matter, "So...that cardboard person, or 'friend' as you said, that we saw a while ago...is a ghost? Paranormal?" She asked, running a few fingers through her hair, blinking, her green eyes looking at Ghost
Toast walked over to her and whispered "He doesn't remeber things when he's Casket or Gregory."Toast stepped back after telling her that.

Ghost looked a bit confused.That demon had been here?

November 8th, 2016, 04:45 PM
"Oh..." Renna said softly, turning a light shade of pink, somewhat embarrassed, "Just...forget I said anything..." she added softly, tucking her hair away from her eyes, pushing her glasses up on her nose, balancing on the pile of books pretty well, as she had gotten up, and was now standing on the top, her hair wavering as she moved

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 8th, 2016, 04:55 PM
"Oh..." Renna said softly, turning a light shade of pink, somewhat embarrassed, "Just...forget I said anything..." she added softly, tucking her hair away from her eyes, pushing her glasses up on her nose, balancing on the pile of books pretty well, as she had gotten up, and was now standing on the top, her hair wavering as she moved
Toast walked out of the room,trying to find something else he could do.He got bored from talking easily,unless he was scared.

Ghost didn't know what she was talking about,so he shrugged it off.He was still getting taller by the minute.

November 8th, 2016, 05:12 PM
Renna bit her lip as she saw Ghost getting taller, still standing on the pile of books, watching as Toast walked away, though she didn't comment, it was a little boring at the time anyhow, humming something in Japanese under her breath calmly

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 8th, 2016, 05:44 PM
Renna bit her lip as she saw Ghost getting taller, still standing on the pile of books, watching as Toast walked away, though she didn't comment, it was a little boring at the time anyhow, humming something in Japanese under her breath calmly
Toast returned with an thick book,which had words 'Toast's Book on Paranormal Entities' on the front."This book explains about ghosts."He ssaid cheerfully,smiling at his book.

"Don't bite your lip,you'll bleed again!" Ghost said as Renna bit her lip.

November 8th, 2016, 05:52 PM
Renna looked at the book, saying nothing, she had taken her tooth off her lip, though she was tempted to bite again, her face blank, though she seemed surprised, as if she didn't think Toast could have written a book, tilting her head in Intrest

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 8th, 2016, 05:56 PM
Renna looked at the book, saying nothing, she had taken her tooth off her lip, though she was tempted to bite again, her face blank, though she seemed surprised, as if she didn't think Toast could have written a book, tilting her head in Intrest
"This is an book that I wrote describing paranormal entities that me and him have encountered." When Toast said him he pointed to Ghost.

"Johnny,do you really have to bring that book up all the time?" Ghost facepalmed himself out of frustration with his partner.

November 8th, 2016, 06:02 PM
"The fact that it's pretty big must mean you've encountered a lot" Renna said, smiling weakly as she looked at the book, ignoring Ghost's facepalm, though she did want to giggle, "So...do we need it right now...?" She asked, looking at Toast calmly, her hair wavering as she moved a tab bit

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 8th, 2016, 06:06 PM
"The fact that it's pretty big must mean you've encountered a lot" Renna said, smiling weakly as she looked at the book, ignoring Ghost's facepalm, though she did want to giggle, "So...do we need it right now...?" She asked, looking at Toast calmly, her hair wavering as she moved a tab bit
"Well,we could use it to pass the time." Toast just wanted to add more things to it.

"Johnny,no." Ghost said.

"Johnny,yes." Toast said and flipped the book open.

November 8th, 2016, 06:11 PM
Renna looked at both of them, "Is there some meaning I'm not getting or...?" She questioned, before growing quiet again, leaving the two to bicker over whatever, walking over quietly, the girl seeming really short next to the two

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 8th, 2016, 06:17 PM
:princess:Renna looked at both of them, "Is there some meaning I'm not getting or...?" She questioned, before growing quiet again, leaving the two to bicker over whatever, walking over quietly, the girl seeming really short next to the two
"All right,now that that's handled...."Toast had put duck tape over Ghost's mouth so he couldn't say to close the book."This is the Toilet Toucher" He said,pointingp at an picture of an old guyguy wearing an lab coat,and had balding hair.

November 8th, 2016, 06:26 PM
Renna looked at Ghost I would help you if it wasn't for the fact that I suck at pulling duck tabs off anything...even water she sighed in her mind, before looking at the book, "That's pretty weird name for a person..." She sighed, pushing hair out of her eyes

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 8th, 2016, 06:34 PM
Renna looked at Ghost I would help you if it wasn't for the fact that I suck at pulling duck tabs off anything...even water she sighed in her mind, before looking at the book, "That's pretty weird name for a person..." She sighed, pushing hair out of her eyes
"We don't know his original name,but that's his name now..Ooh! There is Aimee!" Tast turned the page, to look at an very pretty lady with red hair and wearing an old-fashioned dress."This one is the only girl whoever liked him....well besides her"Toast said,trying not to let Ghost hear that he was talking about Katrina.

Ghost flinched when Toast talked about Aimee,trying to ignore the fact that he was talking about Katrina,his long-dead lover.

November 8th, 2016, 06:43 PM
Renna looked at the book, and nodded, she couldn't say she could feel Ghost's pain, she hadn't had that experience, she had barely any experiences to be honest, she didn't want to say anything considering the fact that she assumed Ghost's lovers were dead, looking at the book again quietly

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 8th, 2016, 06:51 PM
Renna looked at the book, and nodded, she couldn't say she could feel Ghost's pain, she hadn't had that experience, she had barely any experiences to be honest, she didn't want to say anything considering the fact that she assumed Ghost's lovers were dead, looking at the book again quietly
Toast flipped throughna few pages,two of which were covered in scribbles.He stopped at an section titled 'Pictures' "Oh! These are pictures thatthat me and Ghost have taken!" He looked over a few,smiling.

Ghost ripped the duck tape off,wincing a bit.He walkewalked over to the book,and pointed to an picture where Toast had pink tips to his black hair and was wearing all black clothes."That's when Johnny went through the emo phase!" He said with an laugh.

November 8th, 2016, 07:06 PM
Renna giggled, it was hard to believe someone like Toast had gone through an Elmo stage, but it was funny anyhow, but she looked somewhat cute, being interested in something, an excited smile on her face, almost like a small child, she still found herself amazed by so many things, smiling the whole time

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 8th, 2016, 07:14 PM
Renna giggled, it was hard to believe someone like Toast had gone through an Elmo stage, but it was funny anyhow, but she looked somewhat cute, being interested in something, an excited smile on her face, almost like a small child, she still found herself amazed by so many things, smiling the whole time
Toast grumbled and flipped the page."There, is when Ghost when turned back into an person after being an puppet!" He pointed at an picture where Ghost had peanut butter all in his hair.

Ghost and Toast tried findng more pictures to embarrass each other.Ghost pointed at an picture of an girl with black hair and wearing an pink vest"That's when Johnny turned into a girl!"Ghost laughed,but Toast looked annoyed.

November 8th, 2016, 07:24 PM
Renna smiled, her hair falling over her eyes, then flipping out when she moved her head again, "This just all seems...really cool, to say the least" The teen smiled, pulling her hair over her shoulder and quickly putting it in a braid, looking at each photo, becoming almost engrossed in the book, smiling the entire time, happy for the moments before she thought that the two would argue

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 8th, 2016, 07:30 PM
Renna smiled, her hair falling over her eyes, then flipping out when she moved her head again, "This just all seems...really cool, to say the least" The teen smiled, pulling her hair over her shoulder and quickly putting it in a braid, looking at each photo, becoming almost engrossed in the book, smiling the entire time, happy for the moments before she thought that the two would argue
Ghost and Toast had begun to argue very loudly, before Toast put more duck tape over Ghost's mouth.Ghost made muffled noises,and tried to take it off.

November 8th, 2016, 07:42 PM
Renna sighed, burying her face in her hands, "Seriously...how do you guys get along?" She muttered, her voice muffled by her hands, "Also, where'd you get the duck tape?" She looked at Toast, confused, almost ready to smack him on the head with a potato

November 9th, 2016, 03:41 AM
((boop))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 9th, 2016, 05:17 AM
Renna sighed, burying her face in her hands, "Seriously...how do you guys get along?" She muttered, her voice muffled by her hands, "Also, where'd you get the duck tape?" She looked at Toast, confused, almost ready to smack him on the head with a potato
(I was asleep,sorry for being gone)

Toast stuck his hand in his pocket and pulled out an roll of duck tape.

"We don't. We just pretend we do." Ghost said,taking the tape off again.

November 9th, 2016, 05:57 AM
Renna nodded, "O...Kay..." she muttered, looking at the two quietly, running a few fingers through her braid, "so...how long have you two known each other?" She asked calmly, her face blank

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 9th, 2016, 06:01 AM
Renna nodded, "O...Kay..." she muttered, looking at the two quietly, running a few fingers through her braid, "so...how long have you two known each other?" She asked calmly, her face blank
Toast looked as if he were thinking.

"Well,forever!" Ghost said,a smile plastered on his face.

November 9th, 2016, 06:03 AM
"And you don't get along? Geez..." Renna sighed, rolling her eyes, her black hair wavering as she stood up, looking at the two blankly, a small smile on her face

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 9th, 2016, 06:09 AM
"And you don't get along? Geez..." Renna sighed, rolling her eyes, her black hair wavering as she stood up, looking at the two blankly, a small smile on her face
"Well,it's mainly due to our colliding personalities.I'm more serious,he's .....whatever he is....I still don't actually understand how we became friends." Toast said,a weak smile on his face.

"Hey! I am serious!" Ghost looked a bit annoyed before bursting out in laughter.

November 9th, 2016, 06:25 AM
Renna giggled, then smiled, looking at the two calmly, her hair wavering as she pulled her hands behind her back, a calm smile on her face

November 9th, 2016, 02:39 PM
(( I'm almost surprised how far this went with just the two of us XD Boop ))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 9th, 2016, 03:31 PM
Renna giggled, then smiled, looking at the two calmly, her hair wavering as she pulled her hands behind her back, a calm smile on her face
Toast flipped through a few more pages of the book before an CD fell out of one of the pages."What's this?" He asked ,picking it up.There was writing on the CD.

Ghost looked at the writing and gasped."That's the video we recorded when we went on an call.Remember,the one with Swift Taylor?" Ghost reminsited.

Toasts face lit up.

November 9th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Renna looked at the two, raising An eyebrow, she didn't really understand while it was so special, but didn't question it either way, hugging herself, green eyes calm as she looked at the two

~Vixen~
November 9th, 2016, 05:15 PM
will anyone interact with my charrie )

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 9th, 2016, 05:18 PM
Renna looked at the two, raising An eyebrow, she didn't really understand while it was so special, but didn't question it either way, hugging herself, green eyes calm as she looked at the two
Toast ran out,smiling happily as he went to an room with an TV.He finally found it,and ran back to get Ghost and Renna."I have found an room with an TVso who wants to who watch this?" He asked,though he kwen Ghost's answer.

Ghost,of course,said yes.

November 9th, 2016, 05:22 PM
"Uh...sure..." Renna nodded, smiling weakly as she looked at Toast, her hair wavering as she tried to recall the room with a TV they had on this floor, though no thoughts were coming to mind, though it made sense either way

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 9th, 2016, 05:25 PM
"Uh...sure..." Renna nodded, smiling weakly as she looked at Toast, her hair wavering as she tried to recall the room with a TV they had on this floor, though no thoughts were coming to mind, though it made sense either way
Toast smiled harder and ran out of the room,holding the CD carefully. ee got to the room and waited for the others.

Ghost smiled weakly and slowly walked to the room Johnny Toast had gone to.He once again had an headache,like always.

November 9th, 2016, 05:33 PM
Renna walked next to Ghost, slowly, her white lab coat brushing against her calves as she walked next to him, quiet, her braid brushing against her neck, summoning a necklace boredly, it dangling around her neck

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 9th, 2016, 05:36 PM
Renna walked next to Ghost, slowly, her white lab coat brushing against her calves as she walked next to him, quiet, her braid brushing against her neck, summoning a necklace boredly, it dangling around her neck
Toast was waiting impatiently,tapping his shiny back shoes on the ground.

Ghost ked over Renna."You doin' okay?" He asked,striking his hands into his hoodie pockets.

November 9th, 2016, 06:09 PM
Renna nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine," the teen said calmly, a calm smile on her face as she looked at him, shrugging, "Today's been just a...little crazy, ya' know?" She added, smiling

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 9th, 2016, 06:11 PM
Renna nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine," the teen said calmly, a calm smile on her face as she looked at him, shrugging, "Today's been just a...little crazy, ya' know?" She added, smiling
As they finally got into the room,Toast put the CD in.

"Heh...yeah,crazy is the word." Ghost said as they went into the room.

November 9th, 2016, 06:19 PM
Renna giggled, "I have to agree there" she said softly, walking up to the TV, her hair wavering behind her as she moved, her green eyes looking at the TV calmly, rubbing one of her eyes for a moment

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 10th, 2016, 05:57 AM
Renna giggled, "I have to agree there" she said softly, walking up to the TV, her hair wavering behind her as she moved, her green eyes looking at the TV calmly, rubbing one of her eyes for a moment
The CD began playing.Toast was sitting down,a huge grin on his face.He motioned for them to sit down.

Ghost sat next to Toast,watching the video that came on.

(BTW this is the video on the CD:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntiwledOpi0 So go watch if you haven't already.)

November 10th, 2016, 06:36 AM
Renna was watching quietly, a small smile on her face, watching the screen, she was sitting on a pile of books again, having summoned them from nowhere and was now sitting on them, she watched the video quietly, almost falling every so often, though she did stay up

November 10th, 2016, 02:40 PM
(( Boop ))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 10th, 2016, 03:07 PM
Renna was watching quietly, a small smile on her face, watching the screen, she was sitting on a pile of books again, having summoned them from nowhere and was now sitting on them, she watched the video quietly, almost falling every so often, though she did stay up
Toast watched the video,a huge grin on his face.

Ghost's eyes flickered from blood red,to icy blue,then back to dark brown as he watched the part where he had turned into an puppet.

November 10th, 2016, 03:19 PM
Renna cringed, her eye twitching as she saw Ghost turn into a puppet, cringing, "H-How...?" She muttered, blinking, half-disturbed, then she saw him fly off into the air, and just kept blinking rapidly, trying to see if she had done something wrong, confused as heck

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 10th, 2016, 03:28 PM
Renna cringed, her eye twitching as she saw Ghost turn into a puppet, cringing, "H-How...?" She muttered, blinking, half-disturbed, then she saw him fly off into the air, and just kept blinking rapidly, trying to see if she had done something wrong, confused as heck
"We still don't know how that happened." Toast admitted as the CD finished playing.He took it out and turned the TV off.

Ghost saw the movie turn off,though his eyes kept changing from red,blue to brown,over and pver again."That....T-That was an horrible experience." Ghost said,stuttering a bit.

November 10th, 2016, 03:56 PM
"That makes a lot of sense" Renna smiled weakly in Ghost's direction, "I-It got pretty terrifying when the purple bunny and...whatever that was...a fox? Came along as well..." she muttered, looking at the ground, her feet swaying back and forth as she looked at her feet

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 10th, 2016, 04:09 PM
"That makes a lot of sense" Renna smiled weakly in Ghost's direction, "I-It got pretty terrifying when the purple bunny and...whatever that was...a fox? Came along as well..." she muttered, looking at the ground, her feet swaying back and forth as she looked at her feet
Toast nodded in agreement.

"No I mean....the three months I was stuck as an puppet...floating through space...." Ghost said,shutting his eyes.When he opened them again,they were watering.

November 10th, 2016, 04:17 PM
"Yeah, but the other two things as..." Renna trailed off, jumping off the books and hugging Ghost, her face turning a bright red as she quickly broke away, embarrassed that she had done that, looking at the ground, hoping that it helped him, placing her hands over her face, trying to hide her blush

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 10th, 2016, 04:24 PM
"Yeah, but the other two things as..." Renna trailed off, jumping off the books and hugging Ghost, her face turning a bright red as she quickly broke away, embarrassed that she had done that, looking at the ground, hoping that it helped him, placing her hands over her face, trying to hide her blush
"um." Toast looked at the two,before walking away."I'll just leave you two."

Ghost blushed a deep red,and looked away.The voices were taking very loudly.
"Did she hug us?" Gregory asked,and Ghosts eyes changed to an icy blue.
"Yep." Casket said,Ghost's eyes becoming an blood red.
Finally his eyes became the normal color and Ghost stood up."I'll be.......Right back." He said stiffly.

November 10th, 2016, 04:30 PM
Renna was quiet, nodding, "Y-Yeah..." she muttered, sitting on the pile of books again, her bright red blush becoming a light pink, though it was still there, How dumb are you? A voice rang in her head, and Renna just shook her head, quiet, her green eyes focused on the ground

(( I'm making a split personality for Renne-Her names Rennet, but she doesn't look that different, except her hair is tipped with red, as well as her eyes are red, with green flecks, as well as slightly more tan skin, and she has a more...insane...personality than Renne, though it rarely shows ))

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 10th, 2016, 04:34 PM
Renna was quiet, nodding, "Y-Yeah..." she muttered, sitting on the pile of books again, her bright red blush becoming a light pink, though it was still there, How dumb are you? A voice rang in her head, and Renna just shook her head, quiet, her green eyes focused on the ground

(( I'm making a split personality for Renne-Her names Rennet, but she doesn't look that different, except her hair is tipped with red, as well as her eyes are red, with green flecks, as well as slightly more tan skin, and she has a more...insane...personality than Renne, though it rarely shows ))
Toast just stood outside the door before Ghost came walking out."So?" He asked.

Ghost was silent.He hadn't had any physical contact with a girl since he had been with Katrina,before she...."So what?" He asked,still blushing.

(Cool)

November 10th, 2016, 04:41 PM
You hugged someone~
Renna cringed, her green eyes looking at a wall, Rennet, get out she said abruptly, You can't get rid of me~ Rennet taunted, Renna's eyes turning a bright red for one moment, "Not right now" Renna gritted her teeth, not speaking higher than a whisper, Oh~But you know I always come when you don't like me to~ Rennet taunted again, No, not now, or you get the mental punch Renne hissed to the other girl, who sighed, Fine~But it doesn't harm me either way Rennet smirked, before becoming quiet again, leaving Renna to just stare at her feet, C'mon~ You're embarrassed right now- EXACTLY, NOW SHUT UP Renna seemed to glare at nothing, burying her face in her hands, the pink having gone away while she was yelling at Rennet, but now returned, not thinking about anything at the moment

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 10th, 2016, 04:48 PM
You hugged someone~
Renna cringed, her green eyes looking at a wall, Rennet, get out she said abruptly, You can't get rid of me~ Rennet taunted, Renna's eyes turning a bright red for one moment, "Not right now" Renna gritted her teeth, not speaking higher than a whisper, Oh~But you know I always come when you don't like me to~ Rennet taunted again, No, not now, or you get the mental punch Renne hissed to the other girl, who sighed, Fine~But it doesn't harm me either way Rennet smirked, before becoming quiet again, leaving Renna to just stare at her feet, C'mon~ You're embarrassed right now- EXACTLY, NOW SHUT UP Renna seemed to glare at nothing, burying her face in her hands, the pink having gone away while she was yelling at Rennet, but now returned, not thinking about anything at the moment
"Uh,Ma'a-..I mean..Renna,are you alright?" Toast asked,stepping inside.

'Admit it Ghost,you like her!" Casket said in Ghost's head
'Shut up Casket.I wish you weren't here.' Ghost's voice rang through his head.
'theres one way to do that...' Casket said before laughing loudly.
Ghost inced as there was an very sharp pain at the back of his head.An large black cloud came out of Ghost,an exact replica of him,except fully black and had red eyes.Casket laughed while Ghost fainted.Casket walked down the hall,back to the kitchen,and tried to grab an knife,though his shadowy hand passed right through it."Dang...still an shadow.." He said.

November 10th, 2016, 04:56 PM
"Y-Yeah, I'm fine" Renna smiled, You dare mess with me and I Will cut your beautiful head off she hissed to Rennet in her mind, who smirked, but stayed quiet, her time would come soon, letting Renna do whatever, "W-What about Ghost?" She managed to stammer, standing up, the teen quiet as she looked at toast

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 10th, 2016, 05:24 PM
"Y-Yeah, I'm fine" Renna smiled, You dare mess with me and I Will cut your beautiful head off she hissed to Rennet in her mind, who smirked, but stayed quiet, her time would come soon, letting Renna do whatever, "W-What about Ghost?" She managed to stammer, standing up, the teen quiet as she looked at toast
"I beileive he's in shock." Toast said politely.He began to step out of the room slowly,motioning for Renna to follow.

Ghost looked up and blinked.'What had happened?' He asked himself,not noticing that the voices were now entirely gone.He shakily stood up.

(Ikm back,had to go do something.)

November 10th, 2016, 05:32 PM
Renna got up and followed Toast, her face turning a bright pink as she thought of Ghost, You have a crush~You have a crush~ Rennet teased, and Renna sighed, her hands clenching into fists for a moment, before she calmed down, following the older man, her ponytail flying out behind her, while she kept Rennet from getting control, her eyes flickering between green and red repeatedly while Toast's head was turned

~Vixen~
November 10th, 2016, 05:33 PM
will someone interact with my charactor

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
November 10th, 2016, 05:35 PM
Renna got up and followed Toast, her face turning a bright pink as she thought of Ghost, You have a crush~You have a crush~ Rennet teased, and Renna sighed, her hands clenching into fists for a moment, before she calmed down, following the older man, her ponytail flying out behind her, while she kept Rennet from getting control, her eyes flickering between green and red repeatedly while Toast's head was turned
st walked out of the door to see Ghost,with the gash on his head bleeding once again."What did you do now sir?" He asked,seeming tired of this.

Ghost looked at him strangely. "Nothing." He said innocently.Meanwhile,Casket was becoming more an more visible,his red eyes glowing.

November 10th, 2016, 05:38 PM
"You're head is bleeding, if you didn't notice..." Renna looked at Ghost calmly, replacing the bandages on his head with a snap of her fingers, "I find it hard to believe that it's nothing," Renna's voice went to a higher pitch for a moment-When she said nothing, hopefully they would just think it was a voice crack or something, not what she knew she was, I though you said you wouldn't! she hisses to Rennet, who smirked, Who said I listen to you? the girl smiled, crossing her arms before growing silent again

November 10th, 2016, 05:40 PM
will someone interact with my charactor

((*Character, anyhow, right now we don't know where your charrie is or what he/she is doing...so...we can't really do it right now...sorry...:( ))

~Vixen~
November 10th, 2016, 05:42 PM
My charrie is Lunis wolf and she is sitting outside the mess hall dining room place thing )

November 10th, 2016, 05:43 PM
(( Well...our charries aren't near there right now so maybe you should wait...but I donno, sorry ))