Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:21 AM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:01 AM

Old March 24th, 2017, 08:40 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Monsterheart acceptance

Her Backstory
She was born a rouge named as Rouge, not for the car, but like human monsters; ej. zombies, vampire, and mummies. She one day, got lost, but a Shadowclan warrior found her, and she got the kit name, Monsterkit, everyone presumed she was named after the car kind of monster. As an apprentice, she was bullied, and was extremely proud of Starclan. One day, Blazingnight exiled her for supporting Starclan out front and shouting about her protectiveness of it, and refusal to deny it. She tried being a rouge, and when a rouge was fighting her practically to death, she murdered her mother, without knowing it was her mother. She was exiled again, but after the war, returned to Windclan
Now
She is a accept to be a Windclanner, but no one wants to go on patrol with her or let there kit mentor her, [apprentice] requests she mentors her, because she knows Windclan and Shadowclan skills. She mentors [apprentice], cats realize she is well respected in some ways and treat her better. She soons meets [friend 1] and [friend 2] who are real friends, they patrol together and chat together. One day, she meets [tom 1] he flirts with her, but she ignores her, she says he isn't her type. [tom 1] accepts her choice, and asks to simply be friends. She agrees. Soon, [tom 1], [friend 1], and [friend 2] start hunting and patroling together, and laughing. [apprentice] becames a warrior. She is distracted, and walks into [tom 2] he doesn't like her, he's angry with her, though she persistantly flirts with him. [tom 2] finally spits in rage at her, and she acnolgages [tom 2] has no intrest in her. She asks [friend 1] and [friend 2] if they know any toms she'd like, they suggest [tom 3] and [tom 4]. She asks to go on a patrol with [tom 3]. [Tom 3] and Monsterheart like eachother, but the only problem is, he doesn't want to be a father, and he doesn't like Shadowclaners. She meets [tom 4] he is everything she wants, he is kind, loving, and wants kits. Monsterheart and [tom 4] become mates. [tom 4] and [tom 1] are friends, Monsterheart spents alot of time with [friend 1] and [friend 2] avoiding [tom 2] and [tom 3] who are friends. Soon, she learns she is expecting kits, she panics, [tom 1] tells her she'll be a great mother. [ friend 1] agrees, as does [friend 2]. Though [ tom 2] and [tom 3] say she'll sleep in and the kits will get out and drown in the river. her mate, [tom 4] reasures her that [tom 2] and [tom 3] are just jelous of her. She gives birth to [kit 1], [kit 2], [kit 3], Shadowkit. [apprentice] is the first to see the kits. [tom 4] thinks they are beautiful. [tom 1], [friend 1], and [friend 2] spend time every week playing with them. [tom 3] and [tom 2] scorn them in sport. One day, [tom 4] is fed of up [tom 3] taunting his kits. [tom 4] and [tom 3] go in the territory, [tom 4] murders [tom 3] in secret. [tom 2] is scared and backs down. Shadowkit, [kit 1], [kit 2], and [kit 3] play together and become apprentices. Finally, they accept, her as a Windclanner, and her kit.

Roles:
Friend 1
Friend 2
Tom 1
Tom 2
Tom 3
Tom 4
Apprentice
Kit 1
Kit 2
Kit 3

Form w/o link

Name:
Perso:
Role:
Apperance:
RP sample:
PPD:
Other:

Form with link
Name:
Link:
Role:
PPD:
Rp sample:
Other:

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; March 24th, 2017 at 09:00 AM.
Old March 24th, 2017, 08:56 AM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: Monsterheart acceptance

(Cham, this plot makes no sense and doesnt really... work? Buck was the RiverClan EE leader and cats arent named after cars or anything, they're named after their appearance and Monster isnt in SkC, otherwise I might've joined... they get different names upon joining most of the time)
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; March 24th, 2017 at 09:00 AM.
Old March 24th, 2017, 09:01 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post
(Cham, this plot makes no sense and doesnt really... work? Buck was the RiverClan EE leader and cats arent named after cars or anything, they're named after their appearance and Monster isnt in SkC, otherwise I might've joined...)
It says Shadowclan, and Blazingnight. And Loner and Rouge names R different.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 24th, 2017, 12:43 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon eats a doughnut View Post
It says Shadowclan, and Blazingnight. And Loner and Rouge names R different.
(You just changed it... It would've been more honest to admit the change. You replied at 10:01 am and edited it at 10:00 am. Yes, the names are different, that's why they change, but I'm not here to argue or police you, I was pointing out a minor flaw in your plot.)
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever