Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Today 12:01 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Yesterday 11:48 PM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Yesterday 11:29 PM
The Flopping Plot!...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:16 PM

Old December 16th, 2016, 04:48 PM
confused 27/7

My Mood: Kingly
Default [Private] Fish's Territory

[1x1 with @Socks ]
Old December 16th, 2016, 05:09 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: [Private] Fish's Territory

The wounded she-cat stumbled through the forest, undergrowth tugging annoyingly at her tail. Her paws ached and she was sure her pads had split by now, but her mind was numb to the pain. All she wanted was a safe place to rest, so she could treat her wounds then find the younger she-cat she cared for, who she had been split up from.
After a while, the undergrowth cleared away, and opened up to a small clearing with patches of grass. She hurried to a patch of grass, where the sun brightly shown, and collapsed awkwardly. She didn't care to get into a comfortable position and just lay there, her thoughts making it impossible to fall asleep.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 16th, 2016, 07:10 PM
confused 27/7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
The wounded she-cat stumbled through the forest, undergrowth tugging annoyingly at her tail. Her paws ached and she was sure her pads had split by now, but her mind was numb to the pain. All she wanted was a safe place to rest, so she could treat her wounds then find the younger she-cat she cared for, who she had been split up from.
After a while, the undergrowth cleared away, and opened up to a small clearing with patches of grass. She hurried to a patch of grass, where the sun brightly shown, and collapsed awkwardly. She didn't care to get into a comfortable position and just lay there, her thoughts making it impossible to fall asleep.
The tom watched curiously, his tail flicking as his pale periwinkle blue eyes took in the scene in front of him. The she-cat before him reeked of blood. He waited a moment, taking some time to think before making himself known to the other feline. She's injured. Fish reminded himself, determining that she wouldn't attack him.

"Hello," He meowed, approaching the fallen female of interest.
Old December 16th, 2016, 07:57 PM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by toasteroven View Post
The tom watched curiously, his tail flicking as his pale periwinkle blue eyes took in the scene in front of him. The she-cat before him reeked of blood. He waited a moment, taking some time to think before making himself known to the other feline. She's injured. Fish reminded himself, determining that she wouldn't attack him.

"Hello," He meowed, approaching the fallen female of interest.
Evergreen let out a dull hiss, a shine coming back to her eyes as she scrambled to stand on four paws. She was leaning all her weight onto her left side, so that her injured shoulder wouldn't be more damaged by using the leg. Fresh blood still dripped from a wound on her stomach, and most her fur was matted by dirt and dried blood.
The small cat's ears pinned back and she showed her teeth in an attempted snarl, but she just looked pained. "Who are you? What is your business here?" She seemed to forget that she wasn't in her own territory, defending herself as she would towards an invading rouge.

Old December 16th, 2016, 08:09 PM
confused 27/7

Quote:
Evergreen let out a dull hiss, a shine coming back to her eyes as she scrambled to stand on four paws. She was leaning all her weight onto her left side, so that her injured shoulder wouldn't be more damaged by using the leg. Fresh blood still dripped from a wound on her stomach, and most her fur was matted by dirt and dried blood.
The small cat's ears pinned back and she showed her teeth in an attempted snarl, but she just looked pained. "Who are you? What is your business here?" She seemed to forget that she wasn't in her own territory, defending herself as she would towards an invading rouge.

Fish took a step back defensively, but he still stared at her. Perhaps I should have announced that Im not a threat.. He told himself, but the thought left his head quickly. Still not answering the female, he glanced at her injuries and evaluated the severity of the wounds. He finally came to look her in the eyes.

"I am Fish." He explained simply. "And you are in my territory, weak and in pain. Please, calm down. you need to rest. I see you are physically drained already, so no need to stand. Lay down." The hairless male ordered.

Last edited by toasteroven; December 16th, 2016 at 08:10 PM.
Old December 16th, 2016, 08:21 PM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
Fish took a step back defensively, but he still stared at her. Perhaps I should have announced that Im not a threat.. He told himself, but the thought left his head quickly. Still not answering the female, he glanced at her injuries and evaluated the severity of the wounds. He finally came to look her in the eyes.

"I am Fish." He explained simply. "And you are in my territory, weak and in pain. Please, calm down. you need to rest. I see you are physically drained already, so no need to stand. Lay down." The hairless male ordered.
"What do you take me as? Why should I take orders from you?" She hissed, unsheathing her claws. He head dropped down, an angry glare fixed in her eyes. Her tail twitched angrily as she took an unsteady paw-step forward, her breathing was quick with adrenaline.
"You look more of a rat then you do a cat, I don't care if your trying to help, I won't take orders from a rat!" She growled lowly.

Old December 16th, 2016, 08:29 PM
confused 27/7

Quote:
"What do you take me as? Why should I take orders from you?" She hissed, unsheathing her claws. He head dropped down, an angry glare fixed in her eyes. Her tail twitched angrily as she took an unsteady paw-step forward, her breathing was quick with adrenaline.
"You look more of a rat then you do a cat, I don't care if your trying to help, I won't take orders from a rat!" She growled lowly.
Fish stood his ground, but his eyes narrowed a bit. "I'd keep your mouth closed if I were you. You are in no condition to be enguaging in battle, are you?" He reminded her, his tail flicking with annoyance. The sphynx had a feeling that the she-cat would use common sense and submit, but he drew his white translucent claws in case she was as ignorant as she sounded.
Old December 16th, 2016, 08:36 PM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
Fish stood his ground, but his eyes narrowed a bit. "I'd keep your mouth closed if I were you. You are in no condition to be enguaging in battle, are you?" He reminded her, his tail flicking with annoyance. The sphynx had a feeling that the she-cat would use common sense and submit, but he drew his white translucent claws in case she was as ignorant as she sounded.
"You are in no condition to play clan leader with me!" She snapped back to the other, still tense but she sat, an irritable look in her eyes as she wrapped her short, dirty tail around herself to cover her aching paws. "Now what? Are you gonna capture me and bring me back to your rouge group?" She questioned quickly, her claws still unsheathed.

Old December 16th, 2016, 08:52 PM
confused 27/7

Quote:
"You are in no condition to play clan leader with me!" She snapped back to the other, still tense but she sat, an irritable look in her eyes as she wrapped her short, dirty tail around herself to cover her aching paws. "Now what? Are you gonna capture me and bring me back to your rouge group?" She questioned quickly, her claws still unsheathed.
He couldn't help but laugh. "You sure are dense, aren't you?" The tom purred in mock affection. His laughter quickly died down though, and his smile returned to the same stoic expression it usually was.

"If I was planning to seize you, I would have done it when you were unexpecting. I have no affiliation with any rouge group, either. So please, quiet down."

Last edited by toasteroven; December 16th, 2016 at 08:52 PM.
Old December 16th, 2016, 09:11 PM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
He couldn't help but laugh. "You sure are dense, aren't you?" The tom purred in mock affection. His laughter quickly died down though, and his smile returned to the same stoic expression it usually was.

"If I was planning to seize you, I would have done it when you were unexpecting. I have no affiliation with any rouge group, either. So please, quiet down."
The she-cat glared as the other started laughing, gritting her teeth. She bit her tongue to avoid making another comment, she didn't want to be chased out of the territory, but it seemed her words had a mind of their own.
"How do I know you're not lying, it's happened before and you sure look nasty enough to fit the description." She flicked her tail towards him angrily, implying he was a rouge.

Last edited by Socks; December 16th, 2016 at 09:12 PM.