Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 06:38 AM

Old May 9th, 2024, 02:17 AM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: May Gathering

Duskleaf (RiverClan):

Duskleaf made his way into the gathering, it had been a while since RiverClan had attended one of these, but he could certainly feel the tension in the air from recent events. Sitting down, he looked around for that one ThunderClan cat who always came over to speak to him. Why? He had no idea. For whatever reason, she would always come over to see him, every single gathering without fail. At first he thought she was collecting intelligence on RiverClan but the questions she asked sounded nothing like intel gathering, it was…strange, to say the least.

Snakefang (ThunderClan):

Snakefang sat watching as the RiverClan cats entered. Her father hadn’t showed up last night at the border, so she waited to see if he’d appear at the gathering. Snakefang spotted a familiar RiverClan cat entering and sitting down, it was her brother, Duskleaf. He didn’t know that Snakefang was his sister, at least Snakefang didn’t think he knew, but she always, without fail, came to speak to him at gatherings, usually after seeing her father, Reedclaw. But she couldn’t see Reedclaw anywhere, and started to worry. Making her way over to Duskleaf, she wondered if he’d seen Reedclaw recently. But how could she ask without him finding out the truth?

Duskleaf (RiverClan)

Snakefang (ThunderClan)

Uranium (Kittypet)
Old May 9th, 2024, 04:48 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Sick

Brackenclaw couldn't help but curl his lips back at the sight of the Riverclan cats looking so strong. He would look over at Hawkcatcher not much got him angry but something about seeing these treacherous cats so powerful only a moon after what they did to Windclan boiled his blood. "Something about that sight makes me so angry! Those fish shouldn't be able to have such stability after what they've pulled!! Shame this is a gathering!" Brackenclaw growled making his unusually deep voice all the more menacing with venom behind it for a change. His large claws digged into the sand of the beach as he stifled the urge to claw the first Riverclanner he saw. Brackenclaw was usually cool headed but not in this instance. 'I hope Twilightstar takes Bumblestar up on their offer! I'd love to knock these fish down a peg.' Brackenclaw thought uncharacteristically hot-headedly. (I promise he usually isn't like this he is usually very much a quiet and patient cat.) @Luminous
Old May 9th, 2024, 07:52 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

At this point, Springlight was growing tired of gatherings. All they did was consistently stir up drama and the ThunderClan medicine cat was growing tired of it. The last gathering wasn’t much of an issue, but the whole situation with Redhawk’s paw was something that had entirely caught her off guard, but the warrior was recovering fine. She hoped to give Lightningstorm her thanks by the time she arrived at the gathering; the WindClan medic deserved it for stepping up to assist her when no one else bothered to do so. All the other healers didn’t bother to do anything while they stayed atop of the medics' perch, and honestly, it wasn’t like Springlight could be entirely angry with them. They only wanted to serve under their respective clans and didn’t want to go out and about assisting another medic from their clan all because of a fiasco occurring. With a hard shake of her head, the small calico brushed her way through the crowd as the moonlight rested upon her tricolored coat, her paws trudging through the arid and thick sand as it snuck onto the alabaster white fur. Sand was always a pain to get off her fur, and it always left an uncompromising taste on her tongue that didn’t seem to leave even after she washed it out with water. Why of all places did their gathering place have to partake with sand? It was annoying, but Springlight wasn’t someone to voice out her own opinion. Hopefully, Drizzlecloud would decide to show up to this gathering unlike she had at the last one. She still held a heavy frustration towards her lack of attendance from the incident with Redhawk.

Whiskers twitching, the oriental-shaped feline noted RiverClan’s arrival from their repugnant odor that danced at her nostrils. It was about time they arrived at a gathering for once. What were they even doing for the last two moons without even making an attendance? The note of all their high ranks being filled wasn’t much of a shocker, especially with Fadingsun making his way toward the leader’s perch as he settled down atop it, followed by three unfamiliar felines. Curiosity wavered in her eyes as she eyed the new high ranks, noting the two new medicine cats on the Seastones themselves. She briefly recognized one of the cats from the raid a couple of moons ago, but the other one screamed zero familiarity towards the molly as she quietly observed them. Even with the high tensions with RiverClan at the moment, Springlight wasn’t going to allow herself to toss any unnecessary drama into the mix, and the two new medics didn’t deserve any backlash at the moment. With a smile etching her facial features, the calico whisked her tail in greeting as she planted herself onto the Seastones, placing her tricolored tail among her paws. “Greetings… I am… afraid I… haven’t seen… you both… before… new medicine cats… I am… assuming?... What are... your names?” It was nice to start with the basics first before diving into anything more climatic, the ThunderClan medic cocking her head sideways as she questioned both of the mollies for their names. Surely it wouldn’t be much of a problem for them to answer, right?

[ @starry @squidz <3 ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old May 9th, 2024, 08:13 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons

As her eyes were scanning the rocks, Dusklion let out a snort as Bumblestar's comment came across her ears. "The next time anyone sees new high ranks up here'll be your kits' kits. Neither Fades nor myself plan on goin' anywhere." Tossing a glance over her shoulder, the deputy raised a brow as she peered at the thunder-rat leader. "Names Dusklion - RiverClan's deputy. 'N the RiverClan you once knew is gone. We're in charge now, 'n things are gonna change." She kept the hard edge out of her voice, only allowing the flames of passion to burn in her blue eyes.

She did however crack a grin, recognizing banter when it was tossed her way. "'M sure you can understand what it's like to pull a Clan from the trenches. Better hold onto the title of strongest Clan in the forest while you can, Bumblestar - it might not look like much now, but we're comin' back around for it." Another cheeky grin as the deputy let her gaze travel once again around the Seastones. Her eyes glanced down to catch the arrival of Springlight, ThunderClan's medicine cat, before bouncing around back to the different cats.

[ Bumblestar - @dino. ]

dusklion is riverclan's current deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resources | riverclan apprentice training | kit curriculum
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
please don't mention or quote me at the floodstone! i read every post ♡
Old May 9th, 2024, 08:58 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Huh! It looked like Riverclan was here after all! Brindlepaw was a bit too young and inexperienced in the ways of the world to truly understand the great history of conflict that extended between their groups, but he was vaguely aware that he was supposed to look Tough and Powerful and Responsible even if he was still a relatively new apprentice with little in the way of training. Little in the way of personal investment in this conflict, beyond the horror stories Tansyjaw had told him and his siblings and other kits about the evils of Shadowclan and Riverclan and Windclan. Mostly the former two, though it was always made clear that any clan that wasn't Thunderclan shouldn't be trusted. But....Tansyjaw wasn't here. She was back at camp. And it wouldn't do any HARM to TALK to one of them. Right?

Setting his sights upon a fish-cat that looked vaguely around his age, probably a bit older but that wasn't particularly important, Brindlepaw approached her with the social confidence of one who knew he was unlikely to see her in the future. It was freeing, somewhat. If he made a complete fool of himself it didn't really matter, because he could just avoid her in the future. Maybe beat her up if they ended up fighting, a thought that was still a bit of a vague concept to him. He hadn't seen much of it, didn't understand the clash of claws and spilling of blood which was far different from the thing he had just barely seen in the clearing as a kit, and blocked firmly from his mind ever since. Hello. I'm Brindlepaw. he mewed, waving his front paw somewhat awkwardly. Um....what's your name? How long have you been training? Stars it was going to be really embarrassing if this Riverclan cat was a warrior already. @Neptune.
Old May 9th, 2024, 10:22 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sad

Orchidpaw
Riverclan apprentice
Purrks: Shadow fiend(inactive)

Finally, she got to go to her first gathering. In her opinion she'd waited long enough. For too long the other clans hadn't known her name, but now they would, and they'd learn she was not to be messed with. Now...to find a victim, as always it was quite entertaining to brutally mock random cats!

Prowling into the clearing, Orchidpaw's heather-blue eyes glanced over the crowd of cats, gaze full of contempt. She noticed that the enemy cats were here, the ones that had a stench of copper and leaves. Digusting. Such putrid cats shouldn't be allowed here! This should belong to Riverclan, afterall it was by the water! Unsheathed claws flashing in the moonlight she sat down and glared at anyone that came close.

OPEN

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old May 9th, 2024, 10:30 AM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Fallingpaw sat happy to be at the gathering in a long while looking around at cats from other clans and river clan looking stable enough
Old May 9th, 2024, 11:21 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheeky

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 8 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw's light green eyes were wide in amazement as she trailed closely after Mistyshard. Her first Gathering! A combination of nerves and thrill danced in her paws as she fought to keep her form steady, walking on the uneven stand and stones. The scent of the sea filled the air with a delightful salty taste, something that reminded her of home even in the unfamiliar territory.

The view was beautiful, and the small apprentice got distracted a bit as she gazed around, nearly losing her footing. She was a clumsy cat, after all. But she luckily noticed it in time and muttered something to herself before joining her mentor up on the rocks. Fadingsun and Dusklion had parted from them, going to the big stones in the middle — where a large warrior and some others were perched. She and Misty were going a slightly different way, though still elevated above the sandy floor. This must be where medicine cats sit...

Ah, so she would be in the public view of everyone? That certainly didn't help shake the nervous twitch in her paws.

She glanced at her mentor as she spoke, grateful for Mistyshard's smile and upbeat tone. "Yeah... it's my first," she confirmed, a glint in her eye. "But... it's really nice up here! And... speaking in peace sounds nice." Especially when everyone keeps saying a war is coming, she thought grimly to herself.

The sound of the gentle waves crashing on the shore near them was a comforting sound to her sensitive ears. She was half-focused on it, which is why she hardly noticed when a new cat she'd never seen before padded up. Looking over in surprise, Berrypaw's ears perked at the unfamiliar voice, followed by a strange scent she hadn't really smelled in moons...

...ThunderClan?

Instinctively, the fur on Berrypaw's spine rose ever so slightly. Her only true association with the ThunderClan scent had been the raid that stormed into their camp all those moons ago, when she was just a kit. Horrified, Berrypaw had only seen and smelled blood, fur, and the pungent forest-like scent of ThunderClan everywhere, filling her senses...

It had been her first taste of war. It was how she figured out what blood even smelled like — now all associated with this cat's inherent Clan scent.

But this one... she had a nice, soft voice that seemed strained for a reason Berrypaw couldn't pinpoint yet. Maybe some sort of sickness or injury? Besides that, her eyes looked kind and interested, if not friendly. She was even smiling.

She's a medicine cat, like how you are now — a healer! Not like the warriors that attacked us...

Comforted by this — and the strong presence of her mentor in case anything went sour — Berrypaw's fur relaxed. "H-Hi," she mewed, immediately looking embarrassed by the stammer. "I'm... I'm Berrypaw. I'm the new medicine cat apprentice."

No duh, fish-brain! Her immediate mental insult made her want to cringe. Of course this cat would know that — she was way younger than Mistyshard and had the look of a newfound kit in her face. Who else would she be?

Stars... don't ruin this already!

Trying to save face, Berrypaw put on an awkward smile, her paws unconsciously shuffling as she nervously tried to maintain her look. All of this was so new, so exciting — her young brain was hardly keeping up, it felt like.

[ @iliri @starry ]
first hr post, lmk if anything's wrong ehehe

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; May 9th, 2024 at 11:24 AM. Reason: messed up a tag whoopsie
Old May 9th, 2024, 11:58 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Wrenpaw
~<>~
55/100
9 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

No way one of the squirrels was actually talking to her. Well, if nothing else, the cat was brave - that or stupid, Wrenpaw would decide that distinction later. Brindlepaw, huh? He looked puny, and like he was still green, the starry-eyed expression nearly every apprentice got once they first began training hadn't yet been scrubbed clean from his face. What bothered her most was the fact that he'd wandered up and started talking to her like that was something he's allowed to do.

She eyes Brindlepaw through slightly narrowed eyes, trying to gauge his age, maybe one or two moons younger. There's a truce, and she's not allowed to deliberately cause problems for RiverClan but... no one said she wasn't allowed a healthy amount of squirrel-bullying.

"Wrenpaw," she answers with her name, a little shortly. "I've been training almost four moons now. Say, do all ThunderRats smell so foul or is it just you?" There's barely concealed malice behind her words, but her body language suggests nothing physically harmful will come - so long as the kid can hand a sharp tongue, he'll be fine.

[ @gs29513 ]
Old May 9th, 2024, 03:34 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Tulippaw
?/100 || RiverClan || 9 moons || she/her

Tulippaw followef after the rest of RiverClan, trailing behind to rake in the new surroundings. The ocean was breathtaking. It was stunning. She could sit and stare at the waves for hours if she wanted, and the night sky just added to the sight. When she was younger she was to pay attention to the small insignificant details like the sky and the beach, but now she seemed to have all the time in the world for it.

She glances back at Fadingsun and the group and sped back up, not wanting to get left behind in this new place. She walked behind them slowly. Everyone else seemed so excited. RiverClan hadn't attended a Gathering in quite some time. No wonder the other apprentices would be thrilled. She should be thrilled too.

Sure, she was a little excited. A first Gathering was exciting for anycat. Yet, like always, something always has to ruin it. And Berryflare's recent outburst at the meeting left a sour taste in her mouth. She couldn't help but feel upset that she'd lost another mentor. It was hard to be anything, but biter given the circumstances.

The calico sat a little ways away from the others. ThunderClan was here, she knew their smell from the time that Bumblestar waltzed into camp to attack their Clan. She definitely didn't want to go near them. She wondered what ShadowClan and WindClan would be like. She'd heard stories that Dawnstar ate kits for breakfast. Dawnstar sounded like a pleasant cat. And Twilightstar... Would probably be angry because some stupid warriors invaded her camp during a meeting.

. . .

@MangofDoom - for when fog arrives!!

Last edited by chickadee; May 9th, 2024 at 03:35 PM.