Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:39 PM
What type of music do you...
Last post by hades.
Today 12:38 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM

Old April 15th, 2024, 11:05 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

It had been some time since the silver throated tom had come to one of these gatherings. Amicable as the enforcer was - a rarity in and of itself - he just wasn't a fan of these meetings. They seemed to entail a lot of politics, and Silverlark was smart enough to understand he wasn't an intellectual. Diplomacy to the level required in these talks was not his thing. Sure, he could be friendly. But thinking through what he said and actually trying to wriggle out information from other cats in a casual manner? Yeah, that wasn't his thing. Never had been, never would be.

And yet here he found himself now. The lack of a deputy had the young warrior concerned. He didn't want ShadowClan to be perceived as weak. He had of course heard the rumblings. Of how Hawkfur and Mistlewhisker had gotten on a bad paw with Dawnstar over a misunderstanding of some sort. He knew Yellowtwist had also been involved somehow, which made sense. That traitorous rat was never up to any good as far as the muscular feline was concerned. It would be best to make a good showing. Give Dawnstar some proper support. And hope that it really had all just been a misunderstanding. Not two of the cats he looked up to most siding with Yellowtwist in whatever Shadefrost's protege had to say. He wasn't sure how he would cope with the idea that Hawkfur and Mistlewhisker were now seeing eye to eye with traitors themselves.

Despite himself, the uncharacteristically stern looking enforcer let his gaze wander, landing momentarily on the large, dark form of his friend. She appeared to be talking to an equally large tom. Battered and scarred, but not unfriendly looking. From where he stood he couldn't sense a scent, and his previous musings had him twitch a tail uncomfortably. Before his mind could wander into forbidden territory - Whisk would never be a traitor like Yellowtwist, nope - he looked away, up towards the leaders as he waited for them to begin. Settling down, Silverlark sat, his body thudding rather heavily on the ground as he found a good spot to wait out the meeting, already eager to get back home.

| Open |

Mirepaw - ShadowClan Apprentice
She/her | 6 moons | Mind Reader, Silk Spinner
"Woah..."

Everything about this place was huge! The rocks were huge, and the cats were huge, and event the scents were huge! Mirepaw didn't recognize any of them as the black-and-gray patterned she-cat stepped in after her family. Immediately upon placing a paw down however she let out a squeak and recoiled it. What was that?? It felt different than the dirt territory she was used to walking on. This was soft and squishy, and as she set her paw back into it - it started to sink in a little!

...But there wasn't any danger. Instead she set another paw down, then another, one right after the other. With her head down Mirepaw didn't look where she was walking until she bumped into something - or someone. "Oops! Sorry!" came the high-pitched apology as the young apprentice sprang back and stared wide-eyed up at - "Oh! I know you! You're home!" This cat smelt like home, and though she didn't know their name she already felt safe. With a big grin she straightened herself up; "I'm Mirepaw! My Mama is Lostspark, and Papa is Darkfall! Who're you??"

[ teehee i couldn't resist ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old April 15th, 2024, 02:00 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp my forgetfulness has striked again!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Mallowpaw
43/100

Mallowpaw arrived at the gathering alone. Alone because her mentor had disappeared. Alone because her mother and sister were gone. Alone because she had made no friends, no close ones anyway. Alone because she wasn't good enough, couldn't impress the Hornets and high ranks.

She wasn't really in the mood for talking, but she also didn't really want to be alone in the sea of cats. So she found her target- a long-furred black she-cat who didn't look too interested with small talk- and padded over to her. "Hi," Mallowpaw mewed politely as she sat down. If the ShadowClan apprentice wanted to talk, she would engage. If she didn't, Mallowpaw didn't mind just watching the cats around her.

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
14/100

Oh no...another annoyance...and a weird smelling one this time. Nose wrinking in disgust as a strange cat approached her. Who the hell was this? Quietpaw could tell by their foreign stench they weren't from her so called clan so why had they dared venture so close to her? Didn't they understand she wasn't one to welcome such intrusion?

Bristling slightly, the quiet she-cat glared at Mallowpaw with undisguised disdain before shuffling away slightly. She had an urge to bare her fangs an lash out at the other apprentice for merely coming within vicinity of her, but, lukily she had restraint so she'd just attempt to silently intimidate the apprentice...for now.

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; April 15th, 2024 at 02:00 PM.
Old April 16th, 2024, 04:53 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 39 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker had dedicated her alone time to grooming the scars along her shoulders and chest, trying to smooth over the coarse, tiny hairs that had begun to grow back over some of the healed skin. It was a lost cause, and the molly's tail flicked in mild irritation. The rabbit's scent drifted towards her before she heard his wheezing, and Mistlewhisker paused in her motions to swivel one of her large ears in his direction. She didn't bother to look up as he stopped near her, finishing picking a fleck of sand from her fur instead. Once he spoke, she leveled her gaze to his.

Against her will, a wry smile pulled across her scarred muzzle. "It would look that way, wouldn't it." She muttered, eyeing the scars along her shoulders and flank. "I would say StarClan heard my words and acted them out, but I doubt they would devote that much energy into it."

Mistlewhisker's jaw fluttered in annoyance at the reference towards the minks. "Dreadful creatures. I am sure the patrol that..." A twitch of her whiskers. "Intervened, told you all about it." She was sure those on the patrol were rather excited to tell the tale of the great Dawnstar along with two of her Enforcers were brought to their knees by minks. "We are recovering well." She replied to his question about how they were faring.

As for the comment about how their moon had gone... Mistlewhisker's tail lashed once behind her before coming to a stop. "Observant." She grumbled, though it wasn't a sarcastic comment. But a small grin twitched at the edge of her maw when he mentioned a nap. Mistlewhisker did not consider herself very old, but with every day that passed she felt as though she aged entire moons. "Hopes for naps that will never come." She sighed. The work never ended, and while usually she didn't mind that, she was exhausted.

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Now now, so grumpy today Mistlewhisker! Which to be fair, should Riverclan show a hint of their pathetic hides Crowtooth would be too but he was forcing himself mellow for now in the sake of not being intolerable to be around. So little miss morose here should do the same.

"I do concur they are the worst wee beasties an' Ive seen a lotta beasties. Theyre just so endless an'.... wriggly. Dunno why but that they dont move right somehow makes all the bitin' an' such worse."
The tom shuttered a bit theatrically, though he was genuinely disturbed by those freakish little beasts. It was an odd feeling.

"Fer yer information the patrol aint said much. Most o' the cats on that patrol were among the first group ta encounter the creatures so ta get all prideful about yer situation would be hypocritical.

Good ta hear though, I feel neither o' us are anywhere near bein' done wit' those thin's"
Did Twilightstar pitch her idea of teaming up against the mink to shadowclan yet? If the mink were getting belligerent with their allies as well a joint attack would be unquestioned even by those reluctant to the team up, however the tom wasnt going to let that plan be known until his leader did.

Crowtooth didnt further comment on Dawnstars state, figuring by Mistlewhiskers reaction it'd only result in her being grumpy, and instead let out a dramatic wistful sight at the thought of a nap. One honestly sounded wonderful right now, sure he could handle late nights but after all the chaos of late a gathering was just so.... draining.
Yeah Crowtooth was flopping, large body thumping onto the sand with a low groan as he wiggled a bit, getting comfortable as he mused "Huh the sand 's more comfortable then I'd thought itd be. Bet I'll be shakin' it outta my pelt fer days though."

Last edited by Rani; April 16th, 2024 at 04:53 AM.
Old April 16th, 2024, 09:35 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Tansyjaw didn't particularly want to start chatting to the numerous other cats from various clans (though Riverclan wasn't here which was somewhat nice) as some of other cats in Thunderclan seemed inclined to do. A few too many of them were, to her mind, chatting with the Shadowclanners. It seemed to be mainly naive little apprentices, fortunately none of her family members that she could see. They'd better not try it. Regal she might like to be, but if needs must she wasn't above giving one of the fools a cuff around the ears and dragging them back to more....civilized company if the situation called for it. That was her whole reason for being here. Lioncrest and Dovefluff didn't always like to attend the gatherings, and SOMEONE had to keep an eye on the children. Might as well be her, the most qualified for any job.

---------------------------------

Brindlepaw was feeling none of his grandmama's belligerence, prancing into the Gathering a bit late but with a lot of energy and a desire to chitchat. He wasn't exactly a master conversationalist, but he'd quite like to meet a few other cats. See what was going on beyond the borders more directly, rather than waiting for second or third paw reports back in the Thunderclan camp. He wasn't too well versed in interclan politics to begin with, but not actually hearing anyone straight up didn't help matters. All he was vaguely aware of was that they didn't particularly like Riverclan at the moment, and that Shadowclan in general was bad. At least according to Tansyjaw. Still, he was hopeful that he could find a suitable conversation partner, and actually get an idea of what was going on while hopefully making Thunderclan look a bit more tough because wow, there were a lot of cats from his clan here tonight, they must look POWERFUL!!

--------------------------------

Shrewstep hadn't been to a gathering in a hot minute, so he took this as an opportunity to get his news fresh from the source for once. Dawnstar had been a bit grouchy lately (when was she not) so he was hopeful that this gathering would result in something interesting occurring. Shadowclan had, despite the ire towards various animals and clans, not been in many confrontations lately. He wasn't exactly spoiling for a fight, but it would give him something to do now that his apprentice had been demoted back down to a kit. Or, if he got the chance, he could find someone to flirt with. He doubted it would go anywhere, cross clan relationships rarely lasted long, but a little flirting was all in good fun.

--------------------------------
@Marycat006
Deadmoon wasn't sure what exactly was going to go down at the gathering, but Duckpaw really needed to go to one so she hoped her presence would encourage the kid to attend. If she wanted to stick by her that was absolutely fine, didn't even need to talk, though somehow she imagined her apprentice wouldn't be the type to sit in stoic silence through the gathering. A bit more on the talkative side, Duckpaw. Certainly compared to Snowybreeze anyway. Deadmoon didn't have any particular agenda for this one, as they had rather lost their appeal after Marigoldpaw had disappeared and Rookscreech had joined her in Windclan. She ought to talk to Rookie soon, they had both been going about their lives without seeing each other a bit too much she feared. Nothing dramatic, just the easy knowledge the other was there taking the....specialness out of chatting. It was no longer a thrilling, once a moon prospect. It could happen any time, so it rarely happened. It was odd, the way things worked like that. She caught a glimpse of Rookie's uncle in the crowd. Marigoldpaw's friend. Shrew something or other. A tiny rodent for a tiny cat, that was how she remembered it. Deadmoon would rather talk to literally anybody else.

(All open, though Tansy will definitely be a bit grumpy! Deadmoon is Windclan, Shrewstep is Shadowclan, Tansyjaw and Brindlekit are Thunderclan.)
Old April 16th, 2024, 09:40 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Kestrelpaw
She/Her | 9/100 | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

Kestrelpaw side-eyed everyone VERY suspiciously.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old April 16th, 2024, 11:53 AM
Oat milk drinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentimentalSquid View Post

Briarsplash twitched her ear in amusement. If anything was an interesting topic to her at the moment, it was her general disdain for other Clans. Badgerear at least seemed to get that.

"Certainly RiverClan," she agreed, wrinkling her nose. "Smells the worst and is always in disarray, despite having big mouths. WindClan's a little too... avoidant for my tastes, but I suppose that's better than speaking louder than your claws. They're usually no problem to us. And ThunderClan..." She flicked her eyes back to him, wondering for a moment what to say. "Well, if anything, I respect you all for having more of a backbone, I suppose. You can say fighting words and have the power to back it up... most of the time."

It was the closest thing to a compliment she'd probably get.

/ @Maybi [ ahh me too! i feel like every warriors fan has done it LOL. whenever my cat's being bad i tease her and say if she keeps this up she's going to the dark forest lmaooo ]

Badgerear's ears perked up, as much as they could being on the side of his head, in amusement. "Is that a compliment, I here?" He teased, just a little. "You can say how you really feel about Thunderclan! I know Thunderclan has a lot to say about Shadowclan." He mused, suddenly thinking about the the cat found allegedly eaten by a Shadowclan cat, he wondered now if he should bring it up. Maybe Briarsplash could confirm that there was no way a clan cat would do that, it had to be a rogue. Maybe it would just lead to fight. He stopped smiling for a moment and had to reflect for a minute. Was it wrong for him to be so friendly to Brairsplash? Thinking about too much made Badgerear uncomfortable though so he decided not to think about it anymore. For now he would enjoy the night, whatever came after the gathering he would worry about late.
Old April 16th, 2024, 02:18 PM
mentally in middle earth

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybi View Post
Badgerear's ears perked up, as much as they could being on the side of his head, in amusement. "Is that a compliment, I here?" He teased, just a little. "You can say how you really feel about Thunderclan! I know Thunderclan has a lot to say about Shadowclan." He mused, suddenly thinking about the the cat found allegedly eaten by a Shadowclan cat, he wondered now if he should bring it up. Maybe Briarsplash could confirm that there was no way a clan cat would do that, it had to be a rogue. Maybe it would just lead to fight. He stopped smiling for a moment and had to reflect for a minute. Was it wrong for him to be so friendly to Brairsplash? Thinking about too much made Badgerear uncomfortable though so he decided not to think about it anymore. For now he would enjoy the night, whatever came after the gathering he would worry about late.

Briarsplash casually licked her paw as Badgerear spoke, pondering his words. "Hmph. If I said all I wanted, you probably would like speaking with me a whole lot less," she meowed, eyes glinting. She'd thought the warrior would've stopped talking to her the moment she called him a squirrel, but he continued to surprise her. She probably would've told him off by now if she weren't entertained by this new brand of cat — it was hard to find a genuinely friendly soul, so it intrigued her more than anything.

Badgerear's smile fell just moments before her words. It almost looked foreign — in the short time she'd met this cat, she'd only gotten used to a smile on his face. Maybe he was thinking about all the rumors and skirmishes surrounding her Clan? Took him long enough to be reminded of ShadowClan's ferocity, in her mind. She briefly wondered about this and paused before speaking.

"...And I'm sure you all have plenty to say,"
Briarsplash went on, "perhaps none of it good. And that's fine. We don't need other Clans' praise to know who we are."

Last edited by SentimentalSquid; April 16th, 2024 at 02:18 PM.
Old April 16th, 2024, 07:17 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

It was getting cold and Bumblestar was getting impatient. There was still no sign of RiverClan, despite both Dawnstar's and Twilightstar's appearances. She really hoped that raid on their camp hadn't completely smushed them. That would be horribly boring.

ShadowClan's lack of Vulturefang wasn't surprising, but Fallownose's absence was odd. Bumblestar gave Twilightstar a sideways glance, brow furrowed, before she looked away and stood. Whatever had happened, she was sure there'd be an announcement about it later.

"Seems the fish aren't showin' again," she snorted as she moved to the front. "I'll start us off.

"As always, ThunderClan's thriving. We've got several new apprentices, with Wisteriapaw, Pondpaw, Puddlepaw, Beepaw, Wolfpaw, Brindlepaw, Porcupinepaw, Maplepaw, Alpinepaw, Mountainpaw, Berrypaw, Whitepaw, 'n Morningpaw all having started their training.

"On top of those, Daylightpaw 'n Sprucepaw have passed their assessments. They're Daylightwing 'n Sprucejumper now."

Her tail flipped against the rock once. "Aside from that, though, we've unfortunate news. Dawnstar, I'm not sure what you know about this or what you don't know, but Spiderthroat found two of your warriors across our borders stealing herbs. They destroyed 'em when he confronted 'em. From what he's told me, he ended up killing both of 'em and should've left the bodies at the border. Think he said they were both your enforcers?" A twitch of her ear. "Another of mine also found Goldenheart dead at your border, murdered 'n then mutilated - said Goldenheart looked like she'd been eaten 'n that there wasn't much left to bury. There were no signs of predators or outsiders anywhere, no tracks or scents, so I can only assume. Now I don't claim to be aware of all your morals, but I highly doubt you'd be happy to hear there's some sorta freak in your ranks. I'm tired of havin' to deal with issues from both ShadowClan 'n RiverClan, would really rather pick one 'n stick with it, but unless your cats learn to keep off my land, we're gonna keep havin' problems."

With a flick of her tail, Bumblestar stepped back, signaling the end of her portion.

#gathering

[ @Undertaker @Moonraven ]

Old April 16th, 2024, 09:07 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Crowpaw
Purrks: Heightened Perception and Agatha Kitty
@taillow

It had been a long time since he had been to a Gathering. His history with such events weren't... great, often ending with him being an emotional mess. This time was no different, though it had a few more components. RiverClan did not show, and apparently it wasn't the first time they had skipped. Crowpaw's heart shattered into multiple pieces and his head began to ache with the pain of unable to keep his promise. Part of the young tabby wanted to blame Sweetsong, but he really couldn't. She had made the same promise to him, but she was not RiverClan's leader so there was no way for her to keep her word.

He looked down at his paws, repeatedly telling himself to not drop any of the tears that flooded the edges of his eyes. Crowpaw was 21 moons old now, there was no way he would be emotional yet again at a Gathering. Regardless of his age, though, he was still an apprentice of ThunderClan and was expected to follow the rules set out in front of him and all the other apprentices. Immediately, he began to seek out his mentor. If he couldn't get out of the Gathering alone he'd drag his mentor along (that's if she was free, of course).

While Bumblestar spoke her announcements, the young tabby tom rose to his feet and maneuvered through the crowd in hopes of finding his mentor. Once he spotted her familiar pelt, he held his head high and walked straight to her. He released a few silent tears and looked around, buying himself time to talk to his mentor. "Um... R-redhawk? D-do... d'you mind if- if you take me back to c-camp?" His eyes met hers and reflected the stars in the night sky above. "I..." his voice was reduced down to a whisper. "I- I don't... f-feel comfortable being here a-at the Gathering."
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Old April 17th, 2024, 11:32 AM
Oat milk drinker

Badgerear was about to reply but he heard Bumblestar start the gathering. He gave Brairsplash a nod as a response instead and turned to listen to his leader address the clans. It started off as typical address, noting new warriors and new apprentices. Thunderclan had a lot be proud of this moon. "Maplepaw is my new apprentice, my first one." The tom leaned in to whisper to Briarsplash, beaming with pride.

Then Bumblestar mentioned the death of Shadowclan warriors and the Thunderclan warrior. He wondered if Briarsplash would lash out at him for what Bumblestar said about everything but he didn't speak up again to defend himself. The clans fought, this wasn't new, and it needed to be shared.

@SentimentalSquid