Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM

Old April 20th, 2023, 10:41 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Caduceus Place Healing

So Snakeheart disappeared.

OOC it was mental health issues but IC.... Well it was more interesting. Basically he rage/grief quit. Most cats disliked to hated him and there were no close friends or family left in the clan at the time or him to hang on for. So at the encouragement of a kittypet/outsider he'd been meeting at the border he left, traveling far into the city/suburbs away from the clan and starting anew.

(Read details here on Snakehearts page)

So, settled in twoleg place with his mate Rhiannon Snakeheart now renamed Nathaniel has taken the time to mentally and emotionally heal and better himself comfortable in the care of his new twolegs. ....Except.... Well he's never been comfortable before and is unused to it. Plus the nagging drive to do something good to at least try and slightly balance his sins and do some good is weighing on him. Plus he has all these healing skills and nothing to do with them.

So he's set up a clinic! Nestled under the bridge of a small local park near his home Caduceus place is a small clinic for outsiders who might have no other option for free healing with no strings attached. Sure he takes donations from those who want to give them but its not a necessity, he is here to help! So if you have a need submit a form and if accepted post in the linked thread and Nathaniel will give it a crack! Literally if youve got a broken bone that needs to be re-set.

OOC information:
  • This is primarily for kittypets and outsiders with no connections to the clans but clan cats with no way to know Nathaniel was Snakeheart and promise to not learn without permission are now allowed!
  • Enemies of the clans allowed~ Sure he'd refuse if he knew what they are doing buuuut. How will he ever learn? As long as Nathaniel is not connected to Snakeheart by them its fine. I mean its not like hell know who you are if you dont mention it~
  • Act like a jerk expect to get the boot. Sure Nathaniel is trying to be nicer but he still has a spine, be evil or just mean and he'll leave you to rot, pursue and his clinic is right next to the stream for a reason. He can swim away and fast, many outsiders cant at all.
  • Like medicine cats there's a limit to what I can do. Im on a herb deficit too so keep expectations low.
  • I do not do birthing rps but will heal sick kits and do death rps.
  • Your cat should not know who Nathaniel was. They might be able to connect he was a clan cat but we are a few days travel away from the clans and hes under a different name and no longer smells of riverclan so lets be real in the deductions.
  • I would make a request. If your cat goes to the clans spread no more then rumors about a 'healer cat' in the city and give only vague descriptions. Im ok with conspiracy theories coming about eventually but I have plots in mind Id rather not ruined by the entire clans knowing Snakeheart is indeed alive. (If there is a specific cat I want told more Ill personally contact you and advise.)

Form:
Name + Character page if present:
Gender/Pronouns:
Overview of injury:
Preferred Outcome:
Any preferences on how they meet?:
Other:
Mention me: @Rani

Last edited by panchiko; July 5th, 2023 at 03:38 AM.
Old April 22nd, 2023, 02:33 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Default Re: Caduceus Place Healing

Bump
Old April 29th, 2023, 08:01 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

bump if any dusk syndicate wants to 'trick' him into healing them~

Last edited by Rani; April 29th, 2023 at 08:01 PM.
Old April 29th, 2023, 08:51 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

name + character page if present: spirit
gender/pronouns: transmasc + he/they
overview of injury: deep gashes on shoulders / chest + claw marks across his cheek, large bite mark on his back
preferred outcome: live !
any preferences on how they meet?: perhaps nathaniel finds spirit and offers ? (if that's something he would do)
other: despite how his carrd looks he'll likely be much .. more quiet / borderline unresponsive at first. will likely stick around and try to figure out a way to repay their debt .. maybe learn a few herbs on the guise of finding some for nathaniel ! if he doesn't get kicked out before then ecuz he will be so curious about what this kittypet is doing with scars & herb knowledge
mention me: @Rani

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; May 5th, 2023 at 01:39 AM.
Old April 29th, 2023, 10:00 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
name + character page if present: spirit
gender/pronouns: transmasc + he/they
overview of injury: deep gashes on shoulders / chest
preferred outcome: live !
any preferences on how they meet?: perhaps nathaniel finds spirit and offers ? (if that's something he would do)
other: despite how his carrd looks he'll likely be much .. more quiet / borderline unresponsive at first. will likely stick around and try to figure out a way to repay their debt .. maybe learn a few herbs on the guise of finding some for nathaniel ! if he doesn't get kicked out before then ecuz he will be so curious about what this kittypet is doing with scars & herb knowledge
mention me: @Rani

Accepted! Feel free to have Spirit wander into or near Caduceus place in rp and Nate can notice theyre hurt and rush over to try and help! That is what hes trying to do lately yep! As long as spirit isnt too hostile Nathaniel will help and Spirit can learn some basic healing herbs from being treated then more later when he tries to 'help his savoir gather more herbs as thanks' if thats good with you! Anything specific you wanna request or ideas just message me!