Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: The Shadowledge

r o t p a w
╭ ┈┈┈ ╮
shadowclan apprentice7 moons
he/himaro/acebewitched
╰ ┈┈┈ ╯

Rotpaw arrives late. He throws his head around and sits near the back, boredom quickly overcoming his mind. Dawnstar’s angry tone may distract anyone from noticing him arriving late. So, he doesn’t bother exclaiming anyone’s new names. Rotpaw narrows his eyes, remembering his desperate hope he would get a new name when he became an apprentice. Alas, his prefix fits too well.

It anyone asks, he thinks he’ll just say he was finishing up fixing up a nest. Believable enough, Rotpaw prefers to make something perfect rather than good enough.

Hm. Rotpaw glances at the new apprentices, previously warriors. He smirks. Maybe he can get away with poking some fun at them. It’s not like they can reprimand him.

(Open for interaction)

Old January 6th, 2024, 02:33 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Lynxshade cheered for all the new, young apprentices.
[closed]

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old January 6th, 2024, 05:53 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post
r o t p a w
╭ ┈┈┈ ╮
he/himaro/acebewitched
╰ ┈┈┈ ╯

Rotpaw arrives late. He throws his head around and sits near the back, boredom quickly overcoming his mind. Dawnstar’s angry tone may distract anyone from noticing him arriving late. So, he doesn’t bother exclaiming anyone’s new names. Rotpaw narrows his eyes, remembering his desperate hope he would get a new name when he became an apprentice. Alas, his prefix fits too well.

It anyone asks, he thinks he’ll just say he was finishing up fixing up a nest. Believable enough, Rotpaw prefers to make something perfect rather than good enough.

Hm. Rotpaw glances at the new apprentices, previously warriors. He smirks. Maybe he can get away with poking some fun at them. It’s not like they can reprimand him.

(Open for interaction)

Goopypaw
Apprentice || He/him || 7 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

Goopypaw had been watching the meeting quietly from the entrance of the apprentice's den, quickly skirting back inside if anyone looked his way. Only when the new apprentice's names were called out did he speak, quietly cheering for their new names. Does this mean... maybe one of them will want to be my friend? Blue and green eyes cast an apprehensive glance back towards the den. Would there be enough space for everyone to sleep in here? His nest was isolated from everyone else's... but with all the new arrivals someone would definitely have to put their nest next to his. Oh dear...

His nervous thoughts were interrupted by the late arrival of his late brother Rotpaw. Oh dear! Did he not hear Dawnstar's call earlier? I sure hope he doesn't get in trouble... Spotted paws tippy tapped anxiously on the icey ground as Goopypaw debated on joining Rotpaw. Out there... in the open... with alllll those other cats. Gulp!

No. It was too dangerous... too many risks... besides, Rotpaw could always come back to him right? "Rotpaw, hey Rotpaw!" He whispered, hoping his sibling heard. "It's Goopy! Come sit with me."

Last edited by Poprock; January 6th, 2024 at 05:55 PM.
Old January 6th, 2024, 06:46 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post

Goopypaw

Goopypaw had been watching the meeting quietly from the entrance of the apprentice's den, quickly skirting back inside if anyone looked his way. Only when the new apprentice's names were called out did he speak, quietly cheering for their new names. Does this mean... maybe one of them will want to be my friend? Blue and green eyes cast an apprehensive glance back towards the den. Would there be enough space for everyone to sleep in here? His nest was isolated from everyone else's... but with all the new arrivals someone would definitely have to put their nest next to his. Oh dear...

His nervous thoughts were interrupted by the late arrival of his late brother Rotpaw. Oh dear! Did he not hear Dawnstar's call earlier? I sure hope he doesn't get in trouble... Spotted paws tippy tapped anxiously on the icey ground as Goopypaw debated on joining Rotpaw. Out there... in the open... with alllll those other cats. Gulp!

No. It was too dangerous... too many risks... besides, Rotpaw could always come back to him right? "Rotpaw, hey Rotpaw!" He whispered, hoping his sibling heard. "It's Goopy! Come sit with me."

r o t p a w
╭ ┈┈┈ ╮
he/himaro/acebewitched
╰ ┈┈┈ ╯
═ ═ ═

Rotpaw lazily looks to his brother, Goopy. After debating whether to ignore him or not, he decides on joining him. Although he may bring attention to him, Rotpaw believes his brother’s bright personality may cast Rotpaw in a shadow, making it less likely someone will confront him.

Hey.” Rotpaw flicks his tail as he sits besides Goopypaw. He is sure to keep his remarkably well-kept black fur far from his brother. “What’s got you all worried?” He asks, noticing Goopypaw’s eyes flicking back towards the apprentice den.

What, you scared someone put thorns in your nest?” Rotpaw remarks. He doesn’t know if that’s happened before, but the thought pulls a smirk across his face.

Old January 6th, 2024, 07:11 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan
she/her | 36 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and pale green eyes, one gouged out]
---------------
[Squirrelpaw - @furrensic ] [Fogkit mention - @MangofDoom ]
---------------
Mistlewhisker had, admittedly, only been half-paying attention after witnessing Fogkit's anxiety and Darkfall's refusal to respond to Dawnstar's command. She had half a thought to bring Fogkit up herself, but found her paws rooted to the ground.

Her attention was quickly torn away from the kit towards her leader as the molly berated those who had earned demotions for their inactivity in the clan. Mistlewhisker felt a surge of disgust towards those cats. They might as well exile themselves if they weren't going to be productive members of the clan. Her claws dug into the ground, but she remained collected even as some cats howled about the unfairness of Dawnstar's decision. Fools.

What she had not been suspecting, however, was the call of her own name. Was she... being assigned an apprentice? She blinked her one good eye, then swiveled her scarred head around to see who she had been assigned. Squirrelpaw... she did not recognize the name. With ShadowClan's inane ability to reproduce like rabbits--amusing, considering that was supposed to be WindClan's thing--she had long ago lost track of how many cats were in the clan. She used the context clues of her fellow clanmates glancing at a young cat in the corner of the cleared area, looking miserable and pathetic all bundled up. Mistlewhisker resisted the urge to snort. She would be training that sad little scrap of fur? Well... she did like a challenge.

Mistlewhisker stood, the large molly padding over to Squirrelpaw and staring down at her. She made a terrifying image, looming over the apprentice with scars sprawled across her face. She tilted her head, studying Squirrelpaw, before smiling amusedly. "Well then. Training begins tomorrow at sunrise." With that settled, she sat down next to the sad apprentice, focusing on Dawnstar once more.

[Oh this is going to be very fun, I think : ) ]

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 7 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

the small feline can feel her heart dropping to her stomach when she spots a large black molly walking towards her. it's like she's a shadow coming to engulf the russet molly whole. this is mistlewhisker? oh..oh..noo, she thinks. she can't stop the waterworks, tears rolling down her fur. yet, she doesn't let out a sob or hiccup. she finds mistlewhisker far too intimidating and silently prays to starclan that rattail will come back. the warrior is scary.

mistlewhisker probably already thinks she's miserable, now she's going to see she's a crybaby too. great.

squirrelpaw's fur bristles ever so slightly at the smile - which she finds more unnerving than anything else. "oh...ok-okay." she forces out in response to her mentor's words, voice wobbling. oh no..she has to sit by me too..? wait, no, that sounds rude. oh dear! the apprentice thinks, letting out a quiet sigh.

[ @Micanomancy ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 6th, 2024, 10:12 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Stagskull

Upon hearing pawsteps approach, Stagskull hissed, turning around to see her new assigned apprentice. The molly padded forward until she was nose-to-nose with Shadepaw. Annoyed already, she question her apprentice. "And where were you?" She asked, her tone annoyed. But before waiting for an answer, she kept going. "Never mind. Have you seen the territory? Gotten any training at all?" Stagskull asked, her tail lashing impatiently. "Well? Don't just stand there like a frozen frog, speak!" She commanded, her gaze burning into Shadepaw.

[ @Ladiebugg -Shadepaw]

'I.. Uh.. I haven't gotten really.. any training. I.. I got really lost for a while.. Uhm.. I just got back a few moons ago.'

ShadePaw gave her chest fur a couple of embarrassed licks
Old January 6th, 2024, 10:12 PM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
The first of his siblings to receive their ceremonies - at least, the first of the two who still remained, including himself. Surely that had to count for something.

Glowingpaw turned to find Cougarbite already approaching. "I want to get started immediately." No point in sitting through the rest of the meeting, he had things to do. "What's first?"
Cougarbite liked his energy. “Well, it’d be disrespectful to Dawnstar to leave during the meeting but i can promise the second we’re dismissed i can take you right out into the territory and give you a full tour before the sun goes down, and then we can start bright and early tomorrow with your first round of training.” Cougarbite told Glowingpaw
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old January 6th, 2024, 10:30 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackFrost_17 View Post

Cougarbite liked his energy. “Well, it’d be disrespectful to Dawnstar to leave during the meeting but i can promise the second we’re dismissed i can take you right out into the territory and give you a full tour before the sun goes down, and then we can start bright and early tomorrow with your first round of training.” Cougarbite told Glowingpaw
Darn. It made sense, but it was still disappointing. With a shrug, Glowingpaw took a seat next to his mentor. "Guess that works. I didn't mean any disrespect. I'm sorry."
Old January 6th, 2024, 10:40 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: feel free! i promise i have our roleplay in my to-do list, im just lazy v-v
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

b a t f l i g h t
she/her - 36 moons - ShadowClan - lesbian - tags; @chickadee
She nodded. "That sounds great!" She was excited to spend some more time with Pearnose, and was glad to have Palepaw as an apprentice, but... she couldn't help but think that this wasn't her first apprentice. It hadn't been long at all since she'd been assigned to Risingpaw's training, and she'd barely had a chance to speak with the cheery young she-cat before...

Batflight shook her head lightly to clear her mind. "Maybe we could do a territory tour together? I've visited the borders with Palepaw, but there's plenty of places we haven't been yet. Ooh, or maybe a mini hunting competition? Or maybe battle training together!" she mewed, turning all the possibilities over in her mind. It was easier to distract herself than think about stuff that upset her.

. . .

Pearnose began to smile watching her friend chatter enthusiastically. “Okay, okay, I get it. I’d love to do any of those things with you and our apprentices. It’d be great to have help from someone more experienced with being a mentor.” She meows, even if she would never fully admit how insecure she was there was nothing wrong with asking for a little help.

She kept an eye on Dawnstar as she spoke to Batflight. She knew how their leader could get, and while she wanted to converse with her best friend, she also wanted to listen in on the events; and by events she meant drama and gossip.

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

los gatos de chickadee & chickadee's auction birdhouse! !
^^ GO UP HERE TO THE BIRDHOUSE!!! ^^

Old January 6th, 2024, 11:22 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post
r o t p a w
╭ ┈┈┈ ╮
he/himaro/acebewitched
╰ ┈┈┈ ╯
═ ═ ═

Rotpaw lazily looks to his brother, Goopy. After debating whether to ignore him or not, he decides on joining him. Although he may bring attention to him, Rotpaw believes his brother’s bright personality may cast Rotpaw in a shadow, making it less likely someone will confront him.

Hey.” Rotpaw flicks his tail as he sits besides Goopypaw. He is sure to keep his remarkably well-kept black fur far from his brother. “What’s got you all worried?” He asks, noticing Goopypaw’s eyes flicking back towards the apprentice den.

What, you scared someone put thorns in your nest?” Rotpaw remarks. He doesn’t know if that’s happened before, but the thought pulls a smirk across his face.
Goopypaw

Yay! A friend (Well it was his brother but that was the only friend he had) sat next to him! Once again his front paws began a tippy tappy in place. This time they were happy ones! Until Rotpaw suggested the idea of thorns in his nest. Again.
"Oh geez, did they...?" His voice trails off as he scurries back to his nest, or what's left of it. Most of it had ended up in his fur from his last nap so it was really just a few scraps of moss at this point. Still, Goopypaw sniffed around for any for anything foreign in his bed. Good all clear. He thought with a relieved sigh, scurrying back over to Rotpaw. "Ok, one thing to check off my list, no thorns!" He smiled awkwardly at his brother before turning back to the Shadowledge.

"I just... um... aren't you worried about all the new nests? I mean-- won't it get..." A paw waved up in the air as the apprentice tried to find the right word. He didn't notice the dead bug that was stuck to it. "ya know- tight? Cats don't take kindly to being glued together with their next door nest mate overnight..."