Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Atari [Outsider Group...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 06:00 PM
Bone Crest Throne
by BEAR.
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 05:58 PM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 05:57 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by Rani
Today 05:54 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 20th, 2024, 11:17 AM
Chasing the Solar Eclipse

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: RiverClan Open Forum [All cats welcome!]

Duskleaf

22 Moons | He/Him | Agatha Kitty

RiverClan Warrior

Now he heard two cats getting into a really heated debate. Actually it sounded more like threats. Should he even do anything? After all, this wasn’t even real, he was dreaming! Ah well, might as well make a half-hearted attempt at stopping it. Better than nothing.

"Right you two, I know you’re not real, but calm down."

Then he just looked away again.

@Bugabaddie @Goopysharkboi (feel free to just ignore him, I think someone else has plans anyway)
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

DuskleafSnakefangNightpaw — Stormkit
Old September 20th, 2024, 11:18 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

And with Waterlily's final outburst, Fadingstar turned tail and ran. Redmire watched his retreat with a curled lip, and glanced to Dusklion as the deputy started rattling off orders. If she hadn't caught the ongoing interaction, she would have just left, but rising voices made her eyes snap over.

"Bratpaw, shut your mouth and go do something useful," she snapped at Grimpaw as she blocked his path. Then she swiveled her head around to glare at the oaf threatening him. "If you lay a claw on him, I'll gut you, rot-breath. Make like Dusklion already told you to and find something useful to do!"

[ @Bugabaddie @Goopysharkboi ]

Last edited by dino.; September 20th, 2024 at 11:18 AM.
Old September 20th, 2024, 11:21 AM
The Bug-Fanatic!

Bump Policy: Faster than a Bee flying to its nest with pollen! If I don't respond after 72 hours, please bump me!
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
And with Waterlily's final outburst, Fadingstar turned tail and ran. Redmire watched his retreat with a curled lip, and glanced to Dusklion as the deputy started rattling off orders. If she hadn't caught the ongoing interaction, she would have just left, but rising voices made her eyes snap over.

"Bratpaw, shut your mouth and go do something useful," she snapped at Grimpaw as she blocked his path. Then she swiveled her head around to glare at the oaf threatening him. "If you lay a claw on him, I'll gut you, rot-breath. Make like Dusklion already told you to and find something useful to do!"

"At least i didn't become an elder the second my joints started playing up." Strongstorm retorted, ears flattening.
Old September 20th, 2024, 11:23 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post

Grimpaw rolled his eyes and just padded off to see if he could help Berrypaw.
Old September 20th, 2024, 11:35 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bratpaw at least did was he was told, but this guy?? Redmire stared at him. "What are you even on about? Look, the kid is listening better than you are right now. Just go do what you've been ordered to."

[ @Bugabaddie ]
Old September 20th, 2024, 11:38 AM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

Primrosepaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Ultimate Predator
Trick of the Eye
Go with the Flow
107 / 100

´´You won't do anything of the sort,´´ Primrosepaw meowed coldly, emerald gaze flicking over to Strongstorm. ´´You are a warrior who's supposed to be setting a role model for the kits and apprentices. Act like it.´´

The apprentice swung her head around to glare at Grimpaw. ´´And you, don´t be starting a fight. That is the last thing we need right now.´´

[ @Bugabaddie // @Goopysharkboi ]
Old September 20th, 2024, 11:38 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugabaddie View Post
"At least i didn't become an elder the second my joints started playing up." Strongstorm retorted, ears flattening.

Oh hell no! Ravenpaw's white ears flattened against her head. This was foolish. She leapt to her paws and put herself between Strongstorm and Grimpaw, turning narrowed dark blue eyes on the warrior. "What the hell is your problem?! Insulting an elder like that is just low!" She hissed. "Bickering with an apprentice like that is shameful too...and you call yourself a warrior. Just get over yourself and do something constructive like Dusklion said." She added, tail lashing. "Hasn't there been enough in-fighting within the clan now?" She mumbled, her heart sinking.

Apprentices are supposed to be able to look up to warriors, but this one was acting like a damn fool. She didn't have to look at her sister to know she was feeling distressed from this. The whole thing was crazy and stressful, the clan didn't need this. They needed to work together right now. She glanced at her mentor, knowing that Redmire wouldn't be displeased with her snapping at a warrior when the warrior was doing nothing to earn respect. She was too irritated to care about that, but she couldn't help feeling worried for everycat too. She just hoped the clan would recover from this peacefully...

[ @dino. - Redmire]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old September 20th, 2024, 11:41 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Pensive

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 11 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post
The twins exchanged a glance neither quite sure how to respond. Rainpaw certainly felt she was in no position to speak up. She spotted Floodsight, and tapped her sister's shoulder with a paw. Angling an ear to point her out. The sisters nodded and were making their way over, when Rainpaw spotted Berrypaw and saw her eyes busy with whirling thoughts. Rainpaw hesitated before slinking over to Berrypaw's side, tilting her head to try and catch her gaze and give her an encouraging, warm smile.

[ @squidz - Berrypaw]

Berrypaw felt like someone was looking at her, even through her fog of thoughts. Slightly raising her head, the small brown she-cat's whiskers twitched, glancing around... then finding the soft eyes and comforting smile of a friend. Despite the tension of the situation (and how often angry cats made her uncomfortable), the medicine cat apprentice smiled back, a bit of gratitude in her features for the kind gesture. It made her feel a little more grounded... even if just a little.

But then... the explosion from Waterlily. And then, to her shock and horror, Berrypaw stared in stunned silence as her leader — the one who'd helped her learn how to fight even after being made the medicine cat apprentice to defend herself, one of the main powers who'd helped support her during all the chaos and Mistyshard's resignation — was gone.

Her heart felt like it clenched in her chest. Great StarClan—

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley !! View Post

cobwebfern

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she / they . riverclan
20 moons . missing back leg
tags ; @squidz - berrypaw , @taillow - dusklion , OPEN
tws for this post: none

mm. this was.. a situation. cobwebfern settled herself next to berrypaw, giving her a soft lick on the head and pinning her ears back as she watched fadingstar's retreating form. ' i do believe fadingstar was being genuine in asking for help and opinions from the clan, and i do believe that his promises were real ones. he is a good leader.. sometimes. but he messed up. and i don't believe he should step down. but i think he should fix himself. and fix the clan with it. ' she spoke mostly to herself, voicing her own opinions, but she looked to berrypaw to see the she-cat's reaction. she placed her tail on the other's flank in a comforting motion.

blue eyes swept the clan and landed on dusklion. oh stars.. her best friend. her sister. cobwebfern swallowed and after a moment of mental descision, called out to dusky. ' hey dusks? do you want t' come sit with us..? '

Berrypaw didn't even notice Cobwebfern settling next to her (too lost in her haze of thoughts) until she felt the warmth of her pelt brushing hers as she licked Berry's head. The smaller cat glanced up, her green eyes shining with conflict and worry, but softened a bit at the understanding and reasonable words of Cob; she was right, although that look in his eye... it didn't look like Fadingstar was planning on returning to a Clan that essentially kicked him out.

Finally, after several moments, the young herbalist found her voice — low and thin through a tightened throat. "Y-Yeah, I... I agree." She swallowed hard. "...stars. D-Do you think he's really... gone?" She whispered hoarsely, following Cob's gaze towards Dusklion, who was clearly distraught. The thought that Fadingstar was simply, more or less kicked out when he'd been attempted to reason and give way for his Clan to make their voices known was as unnerving as it was shocking. Berrypaw unconsciously leaned into the soothing brush of her friend's tail along her flank, as if it were helping ground her.

It almost felt like the ground was askew beneath her little brown paws; Berrypaw hadn't known a day of RiverClan's peace ever since that ThunderClan battle where she'd been a kit. It had been stable for a time when Fadingstar first stepped up, but now, all these tumultuous events...

And it seemed like that wouldn't be stopping anytime soon.

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; killer aptitude 3 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 53 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeSilver_Hwaa View Post
Willowtail stared in sheer shock and horror. Her leader had just been kicked out by Waterlily. "What if he doesn't come back" Willowtail fretted, eyes wide and in shock, she looked around swiftly for Dusklion, Daisypaw, Stagheart, someone to comfort her, to reassure her she would be fine. Spotting Stagheart Willowtail waddled over and looked up at him, "Stag.... is this really happening again?" Willowtail whispered, her whisper almost a whimper with the shock of the situation.
Daisypaw whom was already sitting next to Stagheart, leaned forward to rub her maw against Willowtail's shoulder, "Sit down." Daisypaw murmured gently, she didn't exactly have a feeling to what was happening, she was hyper aware she was to young to know the leader that well. As well as, without knowing it, Daisypaw now growing older was starting to sound like there mother, little by little. Willowtail had noticed this a few days ago, her heart panging in joy and greif as she listened to her sister and sat heavily.

Sweetsap wrapped her tail around Seakit and brought Softpaw to her side.

Summerbird looked at Willowtail, he'd made fun of her when she was an apprentice, she was half Windclan so why not? She was just a mutt with no place better to be. Summerbird locked eyes with Willowtail and bared his teeth for a moment, Willowtail locked eyes back and didn't react, this surprised Summerbird, grown bold had she?
@squidz Willow comfort cat <3 @CollapsingStars her bae bae

Great StarClan... that went downhill so fast.

Stagheart had considered jumping in many times — to combat the accusations that Fadingstar was singlepawedly responsible for all of RiverClan's instability, that he was the sole cat for all the blame. The leader wasn't perfect, and had made his mistakes, but he'd also helped restablilize the Clan after Larkstar and Birdsnow. Even if it hadn't been for too long before the chaos of the forest had been against them, he'd still done much more than these cats were giving him credit for. And yet... even the loyal tom couldn't directly deny the other claims. About the threats, the executions, some of the inconsistencies... it made his lip draw back in frustration, almost wanting to interject—

But then Waterlily's croaked voice rang out, and before he knew it, he was watching the leader he'd served faithfully under these past few moons fleeing into the forest.

Stunned, Stagheart could only blink in silence for a few moments. Just like that...? He was kicked out by his own Clan? And then Willowtail was waddling up; shaking his head to be knocked out of his own shock, he glanced down at the young warrior, clearing his throat to keep his voice steady (but he was clearly unsettled, his usually-stoic features were giving it away).

"I... I don't know, kid," he admitted quietly, concern creasing his brow, trying to keep his thoughts in order. He could process his own emotions and thoughts about the situation later; right now, it seemed that a lot of cats needed him to be a voice of reason. And he could do that.

"But whatever happens, we're gonna be alright. RiverClan ain't just one cat — it's all of us. The Lionhearts 'n Dusklion will keep us steady," he assured, sounding as convincing as he could in his gruff drawl. He glanced down at Daisypaw in muted surprise when the kit sounded incredibly mature for a moment. He gave a huff of surprise, going to comment on it when he saw Summerbird's glare and bared teeth.

The large, battle-scarred warrior didn't directly speak, but he didn't need to. His piercing blue eyes immediately locked onto Summerbird's, the blue fire in them sharp and a silent warning to back off, especially at a time like this. A low snarl rumbled in the back of his throat, just barely audible, but he knew the warrior heard it. Stand down.

After that, he heeded Dusklion's instructions, helping usher the little adoptive family around him away from the fray. "...C'mon. Don't pay him any mind. We've got enough to worry 'bout right now," he grunted, giving one last glare at Summerbird before padding away.

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
Request Healing | Medicine Den |(Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Last edited by squidz; September 20th, 2024 at 11:42 AM.
Old September 20th, 2024, 12:12 PM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

Chaos. Absolute chaos. As cats roared at one another- Redmire, Strongstorm, Waterlily, and everyone else- Goldfish tensed. Her claws dug into the earth. Fadingstar had just... left. What? Dusklion had stepped in, but little was being done afterwards. Some cats did as they were told. Others... didn't. The shock of Fadingstar running away like a mouse was evident in the tortie's expression, eyes wide with disbelief. What in the world? And then two voices yowling caught her attention. Redmire and Strongstorm were bickering, and Strongstorm was insulting Waterlily, calling her weak because she retired as soon as her bones hurt. Oh, HELL no. The Lionheart's muscles flexed beneath her scarred pelt as she made quick work of approaching two cats fighting- Redmire and Strongstorm. And oh, hey, Ravenpaw was too. She was sick of it. So damn sick of it. Why wouldn't they just relax? Calm down! Take a deep breath! Stop with the threats and bickering like kits! An exasperated snarl escaped from between her jaws, glaring daggers at the three cats- Strongstorm and Redmire especially. The tom of the two had just insulted cats on too many levels. The Ace of Spades kept her fur flat, voice icy with dislike of the situation.

"Will you two shut up? I don't give a rat's ass about who started it. We have enough going on without you two wanting to claw eachother's ears off! Strongstorm, Waterlily has done more than enough for this clan. Back. Off. Both of you, leave eachother alone. I've got no problem with sharing opinions, but this is too much, bickering back and forth. I won't tolerate disrespect. Looking at you, Strongstorm. You're supposed to be role models! Get your acts together. Shut your mouths and go talk to other cats. Or don't. I don't really care, as long as whatever this-" Goldfish did a scooping motion in the direction of the pair- "is supposed to be, stops. You." A motion towards the tomcat this time. "Shut your ass up. Nobody gives a damn about 'oh thiiiis' and 'oh thaaaat'. Want to know why? Because Waterlily is older than you. Respect her. She's done more in her time than you. All of you just respect each other, alright? I'm not looking for backlash, either." A sharp glance of her dandelion hues went toward Ravenpaw's blue ones, then scanned everyone else. A sigh relaxed her muscles, and she shrugged simply. "I'm not afraid of timeout like when we were all kittens. Don't make me set up a corner of shame. I'll do it, mind you." There was a hint of tired teasing in her tone. But Goldfish was half being serious. If they acted like kits, they'd be treated like kits. End of story.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!

Last edited by Blaaze; September 20th, 2024 at 03:49 PM.
Old September 20th, 2024, 12:21 PM
fresh outta mercy

Sorry, what? Redmire's head swiveled to face Goldfish as the Lionheart started coming after her for fighting. She wasn't even the one to draw her claws - why was the blame being pinned on her, here? She couldn't even acknowledge Ravenpaw with this crap interrupting her.

"Are you blind and deaf?" she snapped. "He threatened to shred Grimpaw; the two were about to actually start fighting. I was breaking that up and telling them both to go be useful, like Dusklion had said. Would you have preferred I just let them tear into each other or what?"

[ @Luna16 @Blaaze ]
Closed Thread