Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Well that backfired…
Last post by Concorde
Today 12:49 PM
Staring at the stars (P)
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
Scavanger Hunt [Open!]
by Fish
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 12:48 PM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by alec
Today 12:46 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:33 PM

Old July 9th, 2024, 11:27 PM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINTO BEAN View Post

STRAWBERRYKIT
1 Moon | She/her

I'm a strawberry myself

Strawberry kit woke up from her slumber, her little eyes blinking trying to wake up more. When she finally woke up enough she looked around at stuff, she saw some queens and kits, and warriors walking around, she looked up at the sky, she looked at the beautiful clouds in the sky, observing the shapes and sizes of the clouds. She finally got the energy to get up and stretch. She lifted herself up and stretched, she let out a little squeak when she stretched. "EEE" She looked around, and opened her maw to get the fresh scent of the mountains in her little body, she always did that every morning, she didn't have anyone to spend the morning with so she usually just padded around and layed out in the sun for most of the days, nothing really interesting happened for her really, and she's ok with that, she doesn't need anyone to spend her mornings with and she doesn't need anything interesting to happen, she liked the way it was peaceful.

She padded around camp, to see if there was anything she could do for anyone, she didn't see anything she could do for anyone so she just looked around for herbs and feathers to make her spot cozy. Her spot was a big oak tree with her nest being some tangled roots, it was big but she doesn't dare let anyone stay in it with her. She is very protective of her spot.

She looked around and saw some kits, but she couldn't get distracted trying to make new friends. She spotted some herbs, they were nice and wet to, the perfect kind of wet! She jumped in celebration. She padded over to the herbs to see one good pile, she grabbed as much as she could and padded over to her nest, she sat them down in a hole in a corner of it so no cat can see it and try to steal them. She padded around camp looking for some feathers, she ended up finding some huge feathers and small feathers. She trotted back to her nest with her feathers. She set them down in another corner and grabbed the herbs and laid them out in the way she liked it, in a corner where she slept. She then grabbed the feathers and set them the way she liked it. She then laid down in her newly made spot and rested her head.

@rubberRatroom

Sneezepaw.
APPRENTICE | She/her | Purrks: N/A

Sneezepaw cautiously glanced at the kit's nest building. She was at a far distance, so no harm would come to her if she suddenly decided it was conversation time. However, some part of her interest was piqued. Why was the kitten all hollowed up in a tree? What was the motive? Though she only found herself smiling. Nonetheless, she left the kitten to her business, and casually looked from time to time while attending to her own matters.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the small post<3 wanted to get something to start off of :3

(pixel gif by @/SnowheartTC! )
Royal "Clan"
Sign-ups/Resources
Saffronkit
Finder

- ˕ •マ elio was here !!
Old July 9th, 2024, 11:41 PM

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

STRAWBERRYKIT
1 moon | She/her
Strawberry kit looked around to see if there were any cats who were watching her, she knew some cats wanted this spot but not a lot, a lot of the cats know that this is her spot so she doesn't have to worry about it a lot. She looked straight ahead to see a cat watching her, she watched the cat and saw that the cat kept looking back at her like something was going on. It didn't bother her enough to get up though so she staying comfy but decided to roll over on her back to look up at the clouds. "OOMPH!" she made a noise as she laided on her back, it didn't hurt she just landed hard.

@rubberRatroom
oki doki! I love to read long posts so throw em at me!!!!!

MR PLANT AND ARGOS = LOVE <3
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick

click it!!
Old July 10th, 2024, 09:53 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Shorekit
He/Him |~| Riverclan |~| 4 moons

The tom bounded out of the nursery, eyes bright. He squeaked as he almost bumped into a warrior. He backed up closer to the entrance of the nursery and sat. He glanced around him and spotted a dead leaf. He grinned and crept forwards, pouncing on the leaf. Shorekit purred as it crunched satisfyingly.

@burntToast

•| Aspenkit |•
he/him |5 moons | Riverclan kit
If you want to be strong, learn how to fight alone
{Silver tongue || inactive ||}
|[(47)10/10]|
the sun was slowly dipping across the sky and retreating behind the horizon. If the breeze had been cold it was about to get colder as night approached. Aspenkits was quick to learn that this new territory brought colder days and freezing nights. He didn't know why, maybe it was because the were closer to the sky? Anyway that's not the reason he had left the comforts, as comfortable as it would get, of the new nursery.

"and what are you do wandering out here so late?" he asked as he made his way over to the younger kit. He may only be a few moons older than majority of his denmates but he took it upon himself to watch them. Or atleast try his best to look out for them.

═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old July 10th, 2024, 10:15 AM

Status: ★annoyingly obsessed with Hamilton, and those mildly historically inaccurate little queers
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

•| Aspenkit |•
he/him |5 moons | Riverclan kit
If you want to be strong, learn how to fight alone
{Silver tongue || inactive ||}
|[(47)10/10]|
the sun was slowly dipping across the sky and retreating behind the horizon. If the breeze had been cold it was about to get colder as night approached. Aspenkits was quick to learn that this new territory brought colder days and freezing nights. He didn't know why, maybe it was because the were closer to the sky? Anyway that's not the reason he had left the comforts, as comfortable as it would get, of the new nursery.

"and what are you do wandering out here so late?" he asked as he made his way over to the younger kit. He may only be a few moons older than majority of his denmates but he took it upon himself to watch them. Or atleast try his best to look out for them.

Shorekit
He/Him |~| Riverclan |~| 4 moons

The kit looked up at Aspenkit. "Hi!! I was bored, it's kinda cold out here though. What are you doing out here?"Shorekit purred, smiling. He had very successfully pounced on the leaf. It hadn't even gotten away! If it was a mouse, he wouldve fed the whole clan! Definitely, 100%. Shorekit wished his efforts were acknowledged, but that could be handled later.

Old July 10th, 2024, 11:46 AM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Falconflight sat.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old July 10th, 2024, 01:13 PM

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

STRAWBERRYKIT
1 moon | She/her
Strawberrykit looked at the cat Infront of her, she wanted to play but she couldn't get the words out of her to say that she wanted to, she was to shy to say anything at the moment, she looked around her spot seeing if there was anything to distract her from this cat. there wasn't anything that could help her so the only thing she could do was talk to this cat that wanted to play with her.

She opened her maw to try to talk and nothing came out. She started to panic then she finally worked it in her to say something to this cat. "u...m..i-i..do..n..t..kn..ow" she said with a shaky voice, she hoped atleast the cat heard what she said.

@ollie

MR PLANT AND ARGOS = LOVE <3
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick

click it!!
Old July 10th, 2024, 04:14 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic

Shellkit - 3 moons - he/him

Cool dusk breeze ruffled the kit's pelt as he lay, daydreaming away. Shellkit had begun to find the dusk comforting, there was something so peaceful about the end of the day. On his back, he stretched out his little paws in an attempt to not fall asleep. Twittering birds could be heard in the distance - he wondered what it would be like, to be a bird. He could fly wherever he wanted, whenever he wanted. It seemed nice. If only cats didn't hunt them, he'd quite like to be a bird.

Last edited by sleepyyjax; July 10th, 2024 at 05:03 PM.
Old July 10th, 2024, 07:46 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Brokenstream | 21 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
sleek golden bengal tom with light green eyes, jet black ears & back legs
header by @/Marigoldwhisper

◜◜

Relief washed over Brokenstream as he realized Duskleaf shared his feelings about the new territory not really feeling like home. He had felt afraid to voice his concerns on that, frightened of being thought disloyal. The bengal nodded his head quickly in agreement. ”Yes! You’re exactly right. It has some of the qualities of home, but it’s still not home. He gouged his claws into the peaty earth of the river bank as he spoke, tail twitching to and fro behind him. But just as quickly as he got himself riled up, he calmed down. ”You’re right. I honestly didn’t even think about that. I already had faith in Fadingstar and Dusklion, but with StarClan granting Fadingstar his nine lives, it must be a sign that he’s the right leader to lead us through this.” Brokenstream gave a tight nod, seemingly completely resolute in his conclusion.

However, Brokenstream quickly turned his attention back to Duskleaf as he began on about the battle. With a pang, he remember he had helped the Lionheart bury a few RiverClan bodies after the battle, one he had heard having been Duskleaf’s own apprentice. The tom touched the tip of his tail to Duskleaf’s shoulder and gave him a sympathetic look. Here he was, moping about how he missed home, when others were missing so much more. ”May StarClan light the paths of those who fell fighting for RiverClan, a Clan they loved and who loved them.” He murmured, eyes glittering with emotion. Turning his attention back to the river, the warrior watched as Duskleaf tried, and failed, to catch a minnow.

(Brokenstream rolled a 4 - it’s okay, first time using it and it doesn’t like me either xD )

Quick as a flash, Brokenstream clumsily tried to snag a claw after the fish the Lionheart tried to grab, but his paw didn’t even come close as it darted away. He gave Duskleaf a sheepish look. ”Oops, I may have gotten a bit in over my head there.” He joked, embarrassment making him turn his attention back to the river.

’There!’

A decently sized fish, probably a young carp, was steadily swimming up river, almost appearing as if it was staying in the same spot. As quietly as he could, Brokenstream slipped into the river, hoping he didn’t disturb the fish. Thankfully, it was dumb and didn’t seem to notice him. Kicking with his paws, he swam closer, diving under the water and opening his jaws to snap at the fish.

(Brokenstream rolled a 6 - oh em gee )

He missed! He grabbed the tail slightly in his jaw, but the finish managed to rip away, and all he had was a tiny chunk of their tail fin to make up for it. Spitting it out, Brokenstream paddled up to the shore again, dragging himself out and shaking his fur. ”These guys are slippery today. Should we make a competition? First to catch two fish win?”

(@Seamrog - you’ve passed the curse to me LOL )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP

FORMERLY JELLYCAT

Last edited by TanghuluCat; July 10th, 2024 at 07:48 PM.
Old July 10th, 2024, 09:56 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

20 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Lionheart

As he spoke of RiverClan's situation and the cats who died fighting for their Clan, Duskleaf felt Brokenstream's tail touch his shoulder as he remembered finding his apprentice Mousepaw dead after the battle, and having to carry him to be buried outside of his home. He remembered Brokenstream helping with the burials of RiverClan's fallen members, he must’ve known that Mousepaw was Duskleaf’s apprentice, this was pretty much confirmed by the sympathetic look in the golden-furred warrior's eyes. He gave a small smile of gratitude before his disastrous attempt to catch a fish. Brokenstream didn’t seem to be having the best of luck with this either, because he tried to grab the fish Duskleaf had dropped, but missed.

Duskleaf was about to make a comment about the fish having better luck than either of them, but then Brokenstream spotted a fish in the water and dived in after it, only managing to catch a small part of the fish's tail. Luck really wasn’t on their side today. As Brokenstream emerged from the water, he suggested a having competition. "Ooh a competition sounds fun!" He responded. And almost immediately, a decent sized fish in the water came into view, he wasn’t sure what kind of fish it was, but it looked like it’d be big enough to feed a few cats. Seeing his chance, he ran along the bank to keep up with it, before diving into the water after it at the right moment.

[Duskleaf rolls a 13! Which is the best result Dyno's ever gave him XD]

With a splash, Duskleaf landed in the water and saw the fish approaching him, however he was slightly off and it instead swam around his back, completely missing him, however in the water he noticed a much smaller fish, most likely a baby minnow or something, swimming directly towards him. Maybe this fish was blind? It was the only explanation he could think of for it not changing direction. When it got close, which was very quickly, he quickly bit down as the fish swam right into his jaws. He felt no impact however, and just assumed the fish had made it out. Surfacing again, he opened his mouth to let the salt water out, but just as he was about to say something to Brokenstream about luck again, he suddenly felt as if something was stuck in his throat. Quickly he swam back to the bank, realising he couldn’t breathe! He coughed a few times to try and get rid of whatever it was, but then swallowed unintentionally and realised he’d just swallowed the fish. Finally able to breathe again, for a moment he waited to catch his breath again, before turning to Brokenstream. "I think…I think I just accidentally swallowed a tiny fish…" He said. Immediately he worried about the rest of the clan thinking he’d ignored the part of the warrior code which says the clan must be fed first. Even if it wasn’t intentional, he had just broken the warrior code.

"Luck is really not on our side today, is it?" He remarked, his voice still a little hoarse after swallowing the fish.

@JellyCat (Haha yeah welcome to the club of people dyno really doesn’t like XD)

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old July 10th, 2024, 09:58 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 30 moons
go with the flow, rapid recovery, beefed up t3
Trotting back into camp with the marigold clutched in her jaws, Dusklion found her way to Mistyshard and set the herbs at her paws. "Got some good stuff - not much out there this time 'round but I think both Duskleaf 'n Jaggedpaw got some plants for you too," she reported, glancing over her shoulder to look at the Lionheart who was behind her with (hopefully) Jaggedpaw in tow.

[ @Seamrog @Madelaine ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |