Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 07:58 PM
Give The Character Above A...
Last post by korok
Today 07:57 PM
Word Association
Last post by finley !!
Today 07:57 PM
Hollowkit finder
Last post by DaUwULord
Today 07:48 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Beaan
Today 07:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 18th, 2024, 09:22 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: The Starpoint

Larkwing
~<>~
24 moons || she/her || RiverClan Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Beefed Up T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

In the back of the crowd, sticking to where she was less likely to be seen, Larkwing sat with her tail curled around her paws. Her clan look battered, bloody, bruised and their morale at an all time low. If she were still leader, how would she have handled this situation?

"They may have won the fight, but the Clans of Shadow, Wind and Thunder will not win the war. We are stronger than they could ever know, and we will return. They can drive us from our home, but we will never truly be gone."?? Flowery, motivational speeches had always felt awkward and too large on her tongue. That's one thing she won't miss about leadership.

As Fadingsun announces the dead, guilt plagues Lark's mind as she realizes... she had done nothing in that fight. She'd stood there like a deer in the eyes of a monster. Afraid. It is not appropriate for her to take all the blame of this situation and place it upon her own shoulder, she knows that, and yet she's done that very thing for so long it's the natural reaction. From the very first day she'd had her warrior name, Lark had been conditioned to be RiverClan's personal Atlas, the world on her shoulders, unable to hand her burden to another soul unless they took it willingly.

...and then she fell in the river and was suddenly free of it, and another took up that mantle. And then another after her, and Fadingsun is the one who stands before the clan now, and he looks... solid. He looks like he has a handle on things, he looks like he is not buckling under the weight of expectations, of promises and of reverence. Part of her feels almost jealous. Jealous, that she could not handle it all as seemingly easily, jealous that the clan seems to like Fadingsun. What did he have that she didn't? Experience? A stronger will? An iron fist? Was Lark's issue that she wasn't firm enough with her clan until she'd already passed her breaking point?

It's frustrating, and Lark does not want to resent her leader for it, but... she cannot help the part of her that screams in protest, that howls like a wolf to the moon about how she deserved better.

There's no time to feel sorry for herself, though, Lark's always been a tough kid and there's things that need announcing. Deaths, a lot of them, come first, and then outsiders joining as well as some who defected from their old clans. Lark has... opinions on that, but so long as an eye is kept on them they should do just fine. After the new members, Fadingsun announces some returned cats, Splashleap and Featherspirit and... Lark's own name was not mentioned once. She wonders, briefly, if this is a deliberate slight to her, but she's overthinking it almost definitely, so she purses her lips and continues to listen.

As requests for anyone willing to assist with additional training or assessments are made, Lark debates speaking up. She doesn't have a scratch on her from their recent fight, she's in near perfect condition to take on the task, but... would she be welcome? Hesitation is the enemy of progress, though, and if she wants to earn her keep again, then Larkwing needs to step up and swallow whatever pride she has left.

"I can assist with our new members," she calls out, taking a step forward and suddenly feeling eyes on her. She's done it now, she's made herself known, the clan will see her and ridicule her and Lark wouldn't be able to blame them because she deserves their ire. But she still wants to help.

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old June 18th, 2024, 11:20 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Mousekit loved his name.
Old June 18th, 2024, 11:29 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Doh

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 51 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Willowpaw gave her mentor's cheek a small brush of her tail in greeting as she sat down, surprised to see Berrypaw's glance, Willowpaw blinked at her, the apprentice's face looking like she wanted to say something but wasn't sure it was the right time. Willowpaw gave a small sigh, her face looking empty as she stared ahead, she missed there old camp. She missed sitting beside her mother as she poked out of the nursery for every meeting. Glancing behind them, to the spot where the nursery would've been located. Willowpaw started to shift, clearing feeling uncomfortable about something.

Shaking her head lightly Willowpaw tried to stay still. Willowpaw kept glancing at the medicine cats. How was Daisykit? The opprounity to ask about her sister was right there, but the apprentice just didn't know wheather to talk right now or to stay silent. "Stagheart" Willowpaw whispered, "Can... you ask them about Daisykit? I don't know how to ask without becoming all protective.....and sad at the same time. Plus i'm scard for what there going to say." Willowpaw finally admitted as she looked desperately up to her mentor. Willowpaw realized she'd grown a small bit, her head now reaching his shoulder as she sat down as well as reach past it as she stood. But that was besides the point.

Stagheart glanced down at Willowpaw. A small twitch of his whiskers betrayed his minute surprise; was she usually this tall? She must've grown a bit. It was hard to pay attention to details like that when everything else was going on, so it hit him sorta out of nowhere. They'd have to resume training soon... at least the Clan was settled in this new camp, for now. That way maybe Stag could set up something soon...

At Willowpaw's question, he slightly frowned in thought but nodded. "Sure. I can ask 'em..."

But right when he was going to, Fadingsun continued speaking. He cast Willowpaw an apologetic glance, silently promising to ask the medicine cats about it later.

Stagheart's claws instinctively curled into the rocky ground at the mention of the dead. Fourteen? Too many... way too many. As much as he would've loved to stay there and tear apart any enemy warrior he could, he was grateful his leader called for evacuation when he did. Three Clans against one...

With everything they'd been through up to this point, he had pushed away the glaring reminder of the atrocities the other Clans had committed against them. But the body count had enraged him all over again. What were they thinking? Did Clan honor mean nothing to them? Sure, WindClan had every right to come at them over what had been done — but ThunderClan and ShadowClan, too? Thunder's feud seemed to have been handled over the previous raid, and Shadow... they had no say in this at all. They just joined for fun, didn't they?

Slimy toads...

The tom forced his fur to relax, though his blue eyes flicked suspiciously to the newer Clanmates. He thought he could still faintly smell rabbit and squirrels in the air. Hmph... he was inclined not to trust them, but with Fadingsun's discretion, he'd listen to his leader. Just keeping an eye on them, that's all. Besides, if they really did save him... maybe they saw the defects in their own Clans and were pushed to leave. That was fine by him — he could wholeheartedly agree with that sentiment.

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

When Cobwebpaw [ @finley !! ] walked by, Berrypaw returned her smile gratefully — should she go up to her friend? It had been so busy, she felt like she'd hardly been able to catch up. But Cob had nestled into Dusklion, so Berry held off, settling back into her place.

Berrypaw caught Willowpaw glancing at her once or twice, but was a little too nervous to meet her eyes just yet. She was probably worried about Daisykit, right? That had to be the obvious answer. Berrypaw was just glancing over, considering walking to them when Fadingsun continued speaking.

All the dead... Berrypaw's eyes stung with withheld tears. Hearing the count and the names made her heart wrench in her chest. She silently hung her head to honor them, wondering how these other Clans could've possibly been so ruthless.

She shuffled her paws nervously at the other announcements. If they couldn't even trust Clans they'd been alongside for so many moons, how could they trust these newcomers? Well, Fadingsun vouched for them, so... she tried not to dwell too hard on it. At least their ranks were fuller once more, despite the shocking death toll that the battle had taken.

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
Request Healing | Medicine Den |(Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old June 18th, 2024, 12:09 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: feel free! i promise i have our roleplay in my to-do list, im just lazy v-v
My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Bearsnout
29 Moons || RiverClan Lionheart || He/Him
Beefed Up Tier 1 || . . .
The Paladin
. . .

Bearsnout was brought out of his thoughts by the voice of Dusklion ringing out through the Clearing to give patrols. Patrols in the new territory were quite an exciting idea. New terrain would be something that RiverClan would have to learn to adjust to, and he was itching to get out there and explore it for himself. They'd be venturing into the forest, so hopefully the prey wouldn't be too different from the old rodents and occasional birds that could be caught in the wooded parts of RiverClan's territory.

And then of course there was the fact that he was a Lionheart now, meaning he'd be tasked with leading patrols and helping out the Clan more often, which he found enjoyable. He'd always been a hard worker, and he enjoyed the responsibility, as well as the fact that Fadingsun had considered him good enough to even be a Lionheart.

Bearsnout padded over to meet with his Clanmates. Looked like Sharkhail was already there. He gave the tom a friendly grin in greeting before searching the temporary camp for Garlicfeather. Looks like they weren't here yet. "Hey! Garlicfeather! Let's get huntin'!" He called enthusiastically, as he waited.

. . .

@Fritter - @Fish

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

los gatos de chickadee & chickadee's auction birdhouse! !
^^ GO UP HERE TO THE BIRDHOUSE!!! ^^

Last edited by chickadee; June 18th, 2024 at 12:10 PM.
Old June 18th, 2024, 03:29 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: RiverClan Clan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Bearsnout
29 Moons || RiverClan Lionheart || He/Him
Beefed Up Tier 1 || . . .
The Paladin
. . .

Bearsnout was brought out of his thoughts by the voice of Dusklion ringing out through the Clearing to give patrols. Patrols in the new territory were quite an exciting idea. New terrain would be something that RiverClan would have to learn to adjust to, and he was itching to get out there and explore it for himself. They'd be venturing into the forest, so hopefully the prey wouldn't be too different from the old rodents and occasional birds that could be caught in the wooded parts of RiverClan's territory.

And then of course there was the fact that he was a Lionheart now, meaning he'd be tasked with leading patrols and helping out the Clan more often, which he found enjoyable. He'd always been a hard worker, and he enjoyed the responsibility, as well as the fact that Fadingsun had considered him good enough to even be a Lionheart.

Bearsnout padded over to meet with his Clanmates. Looked like Sharkhail was already there. He gave the tom a friendly grin in greeting before searching the temporary camp for Garlicfeather. Looks like they weren't here yet. "Hey! Garlicfeather! Let's get huntin'!" He called enthusiastically, as he waited.

. . .

@Fritter - @Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Sharkhail joined up when he heard Dusklion's voice. Hunting, easy. He waited for his partners for the hunt. @chickadee @Fritter
Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 3|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

GarlicFeather blinked slowly as he stared at the new camp, admittedly he should have been in figurative star-clan right now with the potential for rock collection, and at least there was some sort of water source nearby that gave him an excuse to mentally go ‘at least there’s a reminder of home here’. Ears twitching as he weaved forward toward the patrol call, dull gaze fixed on the RiverClan deputy, he seated himself not too far away and listened out for his name. It did give him mild surprise toward the fact he wasn’t leading a patrol, but there was also an outweighed amount of relief that he could finally just be in the background rather than being scowled at for being bossy. Padding toward some cat called SharkHail and BearSnout he returned the call with a flash of a smile that faded the moment he reached the two properly. He’d been the last to arrive out of the patrol and seemingly the glummest, stars what happened to him? Didn’t he used to be a lot more chipper than this.

Swatting away the fading thought he glanced around just to further take in his surroundings and think well he could. He wasn’t keen on hunting and had never been good at it, more of a fighter, but through trail and error he’d become bearable. And his luck in hunting had surprised him over and over, most likely the only reason he isn’t scolded for his sloppy skills. The terrain was bumpy and rough around them, although the camp was thankfully a lot more smoothed down. They were going to the forest to hunt right? That’d be good, it’ll be nice to spend what time he could back under tree’s rather then… this.
(Sorry for the delayed reply^^)

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old June 18th, 2024, 04:25 PM
birthday girl

Bump Policy: every 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

REDWATER
// RC // Warrior // She/Her // 20 Moons //

Includes doubting of herself and anxiety—plus small panic attack.

Wait. What? Redwater looked up from where she was sitting— miserable at the edge of the crowd, licking her one white paw. Her eyes widened as shock settled in. An apprentice. Me? No. This is a joke. it doesn’t sound like a joke. Redwater stood shakily, her head pounding and padded through the crowd. She felt like every single eye was on her—staring at her healing gashes and at her tired face. She saw the cat—Starri…Starrypaw. Her apprentice.

Red had a vague memory of talking to Fadingsun in his den, when she used to be sharp, sassy…full of herself. When she felt like herself. now? All she was anymore was a pile of crimson fur and a bunch of sad memories. She wasn’t ready for an apprentice. of was it just what she needed? Damn! That silly voice telling her to lighten up. She didn’t want to lighten up she didn’t—couldn’t and won’t ever.

Her emotions began to spin again—whirling and swirling and taking over breaking her—making her—she gasped for air—My little sunset. everything stopped. That voice… she looked around—sensitive to the confused looks that possibly didn’t exist—for Butterflyscale. Her mother was nowhere to be found. Calm, my little sunset. Everything’s okay. again. She blinked and continued walking, slower and more deliberately. Her mother had always called her a little sunset. Redwater—then Redkit, barely had any memory of her mother’s voice. Of her mother’s kindness, and caring heart.

Redwater breathed in and out as she padded up towards her new apprentice, her leader, and everything she was afraid of. Butterflyscale would have wanted her to be brave and be kind to the apprentice. And Redwater wanted to please her mother… she really did. So she walked, and she looked at Starrypaw. Her new charge. ”Hey. Don’t worry, your doing great. Welcome to RiverClan.” she whispered to the cat, her voice softer than it had ever been. She touched noses with the former outsider. “Welcome.” Red whispered again.

[ @Mizu — Starrypaw ]

Last edited by constellation; June 19th, 2024 at 03:24 PM.
Old June 18th, 2024, 04:50 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post
— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 51 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart glanced down at Willowpaw. A small twitch of his whiskers betrayed his minute surprise; was she usually this tall? She must've grown a bit. It was hard to pay attention to details like that when everything else was going on, so it hit him sorta out of nowhere. They'd have to resume training soon... at least the Clan was settled in this new camp, for now. That way maybe Stag could set up something soon...

At Willowpaw's question, he slightly frowned in thought but nodded. "Sure. I can ask 'em..."

But right when he was going to, Fadingsun continued speaking. He cast Willowpaw an apologetic glance, silently promising to ask the medicine cats about it later.

Stagheart's claws instinctively curled into the rocky ground at the mention of the dead. Fourteen? Too many... way too many. As much as he would've loved to stay there and tear apart any enemy warrior he could, he was grateful his leader called for evacuation when he did. Three Clans against one...

With everything they'd been through up to this point, he had pushed away the glaring reminder of the atrocities the other Clans had committed against them. But the body count had enraged him all over again. What were they thinking? Did Clan honor mean nothing to them? Sure, WindClan had every right to come at them over what had been done — but ThunderClan and ShadowClan, too? Thunder's feud seemed to have been handled over the previous raid, and Shadow... they had no say in this at all. They just joined for fun, didn't they?

Slimy toads...

The tom forced his fur to relax, though his blue eyes flicked suspiciously to the newer Clanmates. He thought he could still faintly smell rabbit and squirrels in the air. Hmph... he was inclined not to trust them, but with Fadingsun's discretion, he'd listen to his leader. Just keeping an eye on them, that's all. Besides, if they really did save him... maybe they saw the defects in their own Clans and were pushed to leave. That was fine by him — he could wholeheartedly agree with that sentiment.

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

When Cobwebpaw [ @finley !! ] walked by, Berrypaw returned her smile gratefully — should she go up to her friend? It had been so busy, she felt like she'd hardly been able to catch up. But Cob had nestled into Dusklion, so Berry held off, settling back into her place.

Berrypaw caught Willowpaw glancing at her once or twice, but was a little too nervous to meet her eyes just yet. She was probably worried about Daisykit, right? That had to be the obvious answer. Berrypaw was just glancing over, considering walking to them when Fadingsun continued speaking.

All the dead... Berrypaw's eyes stung with withheld tears. Hearing the count and the names made her heart wrench in her chest. She silently hung her head to honor them, wondering how these other Clans could've possibly been so ruthless.

She shuffled her paws nervously at the other announcements. If they couldn't even trust Clans they'd been alongside for so many moons, how could they trust these newcomers? Well, Fadingsun vouched for them, so... she tried not to dwell too hard on it. At least their ranks were fuller once more, despite the shocking death toll that the battle had taken.
Glancing up, Willowpaw nodded to Stagheart, understanding. She leaned her head against his shoulder as she did for comfort.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old June 18th, 2024, 08:12 PM
&quot;BITE ME!&quot; (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Devilish

Starri- no, Starrypaw shivered with delight. She had joined the group now! She was a clan cat! The white-and-cream female now-apprentice was very excited to meet her 'mentor'. "Redwater? Where are you?" Starrypaw called out.
@constellation

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old June 18th, 2024, 08:49 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Dunlinkit listened. Some of the cats who died were still apprentices. They would never earn their warrior names now... It reminded her of her brothers, Baneberrykit and Algaekit, both of which were dead. Neither of them would ever even be apprentices.

Catfishkit listened.

Muskratkit listened.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old June 18th, 2024, 11:21 PM
Para Handy's Clyde Puffer

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

Duskleaf

19 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Lionheart

Right, both of his patrolmates had arrived now. Brokenstream arrived first, with his tail giving a friendly greeting. Duskleaf responded with a polite nod and a smile, and the two weren’t waiting long before MorningMimic also arrived. "Right, let’s get going then, shall we?" Duskleaf said as he turned to leave. There was no rush, and it would probably be beneficial to take in the sights around the territory to get used to everything, to help learn where things are, so he walked rather slowly. Then, just out of hearing distance from the rest of the clan, he glanced over to Brokenstream and MorningMimic, before deciding now was the time to tell them what he didn’t want the whole clan to hear.

"If either of you smell anything unusual, you have to tell me immediately." Duskleaf began. "Any strange cats, other animals, anything. I've been having…a bit of trouble lately with my nose, so I won’t be able to smell danger coming. That’s why you need to tell me right away if you smell anything strange." Duskleaf really didn’t like telling other cats about his problems, he felt that it was a private thing, but it was important that he had to tell them about this.

The rest of the walk down the narrow mountain path was relatively calm and peaceful, Duskleaf heard the crash of the waves against the rocks and felt…at home. This wasn’t RiverClan’s actual territory, but small things like that helped bring a sense of familiarity to this otherwise unfamiliar place. Eventually, the patrol reached a part of the mountain which was covered in trees and bushes, and Duskleaf slowly made his way through it, listening very closely for any sign of trouble, as well as keeping his eyes open.

"Right…I think this place is alright to mark our border, it shouldn’t be too difficult to patrol. Remember, anything strange, tell me immediately." Duskleaf said before padding off to run his fur on the side of a tree as a scent marker.

@leopardheart00 @Ladiebugg (sorry this took so long! I’ve been pretty busy!)
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

DuskleafSnakefangNightpaw — Stormkit
Closed Thread