Maybe the moon isn't as...
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:50 AM
Doves did always guide oss
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:36 AM

Old May 19th, 2024, 09:05 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 18 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze nodded at the words but he still felt completely unsure about his rank and his ability to be a proper lionheart and warrior. Though he wasn’t one to fight against his leader’s words. There was enough cats who did that so he remained quiet and looking off to the side before he realized that he was asked to retrieve Rabbitpaw. So he padded out of the den with a small, ‘alright,’ and towards the apprentices’ den. There were all sorts of sleeping bodies and one of which he recognized as Beanpaw and some apprentices were still up chatting but he didn’t pay them mind. There was no sign of Rabbitpaw which was worrying but he called out anyways. He was given no response. She was probably sleeping in there somewhere and didn’t hear him but Seabreeze took a few paw steps back and out of the den. He didn’t like being in there if he could help it.

The lionheart padded back to the leader’s den and ducked in and took his seat again. Unsure of how to continue this conversation really, “She…wasn’t there, or at least I didn’t see her which is more likely. She didn’t respond when I called out…. I haven’t seen her a lot actually lately, I thought it was her avoiding me but do you think something’s wrong?” Seabreeze’s tone was more concerned and anxious now. Was Rabbitpaw hurt somewhere and that’s why she wasn’t around? Did she…did she leave? Seabreeze wasn’t sure but now it was hurting to think that’s bad guilty that he hasn’t noticed sooner. He waited for Fadingsun’s response before saying anything else though.
[ @occultation - Fadingsun ]
[ don’t mind quality, I’m on mobile right now oops ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 19th, 2024, 09:19 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goopysharkboi View Post
"I didn't have the chance to. Well, that and I kinda may or may not be scared of Dusklion cause of what she did to Fogmuzzle." Skyfall spat that name like venom. His ears were flat as he felt his tail lash in pure hatred. "...I didn't have a chance, plus I couldn't piece it all together before he tried to do what he did. I may be strong but I'm definitely one cat short of a den." He quietly looked down. "And I couldn't bring myself to believe my own brother was up to something. He... he had been there my whole life... and now he does something as dumb as that..." he meowed gently, clearly starting to feel the emotions build up. He tried to bottle up his emotions. He'd let them out later. And if he saw that rat he used to call family, he'd rip that little traitor into tiny pieces himself.
"...I'll just go. I-If you're going to punish me, do so at the next meeting. I don't care what you do- whether its killing or just demoting- but I won't let go of anything anymore. I'll... Im done being a friendly guy. I've got to change. So I don't feel related to that... that jerk I once called family..." he meowed, mumbling as he began to stumble away.
@occultation

( @taillow )

As Skyfall spoke, Fadingsun found his anger dying. He understood; the idea of having to deal with his sister plotting to murder one of their own was incomprehensible. It must've been a lot to deal with; that didn't make Skyfall's decision right, but it did make it more understandable.

"I'm not going to throw you out, demote you, or kill you," he said coolly. You need to earn your Clanmates' trust back, that you're not some heartless monster. "However, my trust in you has been damaged. Sibling or not, you should've come to us when you suspected something. Even if it turned out to be wrong, your silence could've cost Dusklion her life. I suggest you tread carefully going forward; prove to me, and to Dusklion, that you're a loyal and dedicated warrior. Unless you have something else to say, you're dismissed."

Quote:
Originally Posted by stag View Post

--
No Purrks | 13 Moons

Leader's word is law.

It had made her sick. Her stomach twisting at each action he took, each worse than the last. Something needed to be said but... Stickpaw going through the possible conversation multiple times as he enters the den. The apprentice is filled with fear, would their words get her exiled? Murder wasn't out of the den and now Stickpaw was now forced to walk on eggshells. This leadership was harsh, similar to Shadowclan...

Leader's word is law.

"Hi, um Fadingsun. I don't mean to disrespect you, embarrass you, or make you seem insane..." Her breathing picks up as Stickpaw stands far away from him. She refused to sit or be near him in this state. Was he next to be killed? We're they next to be exiled? The apprentice lets silence grow for
an uncomfortable few heartbeats. They are terrified and it showed in the shakiness of her voice. Ears pinned as their white paws become the focus of their vision. She didn't even want to look at him.

"Was that really....needed. The kill was enough....but the tongue and the pelt? When you were given the role of Leader, it was meant to be a guide for the clan. I hate Fogmuzzle, she spoke terribly to by den mate but taking her pelt...? Why are you acting like Dawnstar? This isn't "putting a paw down", this isn't "you standing your ground", and it definitely isn't you "using your position for good". This is barbaric behavior, Fadingsun. I just want an answer as to why." She is shaking and they know they are. Ears pinned back as she stares blankly at his own paws.

[ @occultation ]

Having a warrior confront him about his choice at the Floodstone was one thing. Having an apprentice, one he liked at that, come scared and questioning to his den was a whole different thing. It made the hole in his heart crack open even more, allowing more guilt to spill into his mind.

Since Pebblesplash had left, he'd spent more time reflecting on the whole thing. He'd acted dangerous and dark and, well, barbaric. "Barbaric. That's a good word for it." His gaze traveled past Stickpaw, staring out into some place that didn't exist. "You're right, Stickpaw. Allowing Talonpaw to take Fogmuzzle's tongue, saying what I said in front of the Clan, it was too far."

Rising from his nest, he padded over to a corner of the den. He'd noticed an old pawprint here, faded after moons and moons. It likely belonged to one of RiverClan's former leaders; it always reminded him of the weight that he had on his shoulders, the legacy he needed to restore.

"Sometimes, when cats are put under enormous pressure, they change. They start making decisions that don't make sense to anyone around them, that don't even make any sense to themselves. That doesn't make it right. I have a responsibility to control my darker side, and I've failed in that responsibility."

He turned his gaze back towards Stickpaw. "Fogmuzzle was a bad cat. She was a threat, and an enemy to our Clan. I don't regret having her killed. I don't have sympathy for her. But I needed to set a better example for the Clan, and I didn't."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakotaa View Post

——————

Pebblesplash

RiverClan Warrior
~A beautiful scarred white mollie, pale gray and ginger torbie markings with blue eyes~

——————
| Tags ——> @occultation |
| N/A |
——————

☘︎ “Death… Is a touchy subject. I agree with the punishment ,she was threatening death, she deserves the claims she was making…” Although she hated to admit it, the execution was necessary. Threatening the next generation of warriors wasn’t acceptable at all, and Pebblesplash understood that. “And fades…? If you need anything at all, lemme know…” her voice was soft, and the comment came out of nowhere…

☘︎ “Being a leader… It’s tough. Snowleap opened up to me about the pressures and what not… I would hate to see such a strong cat crumble like many of our other leaders unfortunately have. You have a strong clan of strong cats willing to support ya, so use it as you will. You can’t fight without drawing your claws, ya know?” Pebblesplash was older than fades, so her offering advice wasn’t much of a surprise. She was approaching 50 moons soon… Pebblesplash turns around and begins to leave, but she stops and turns around.

☘︎ “and about the rat situation, I’m sorry for not telling ya the moment I got back. I dunno what was goin through my head… I guess it was the fact that I had been rehearsing my words for my return… The rats were much of a shock to me, and I messed up my order of speaking. Meant to tell you about the rats first. Alright, I’ll be heading out now. Thanks for listening to my concerns…” she turns to leave again.

——————
(Notes: Okay, this should be the last reply!)
——————

"I appreciate that, Pebblesplash," he said. "Both the apology and the offer for support. It is difficult, being a leader, but you can trust that I'll stay with this Clan through the end." Even if it kills me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamrog View Post
Duskleaf hurriedly made his way over to the leader’s den, unable to disguise the look of worry on his face. Not for what happened the meeting, but for his father. He hadn’t seen Reedclaw in days, which was certainly strange. He would usually see his father a few times every day, so after a few days of not seeing him, Duskleaf started to worry. What if something had happened to him?

"Fadingsun? I-I know you’re busy, but I've got a problem." He took a few steps forward, before sitting down. "I haven’t seen Reedclaw — my father — for days now, and I'm starting to worry about him." He hoped that Fadingsun would understand, and not just tell him to stop wasting time. Would he do that? Duskleaf’s mind was going at a hundred miles per hour, he automatically assumed the worst right now. "It's really unusual, he never does this, I’ve searched the entire camp but he’s nowhere to be found, it’s as if he just vanished." Then he felt a chill up his spine as he remembered the last thing Reedclaw had said to him before disappearing. "The last thing he said to me was that he was going out hunting and he'd be back very soon…but I didn’t see him again after that, and that was several days ago now. At first I hoped he'd come back, but now I’ve started to get really worried about him, what if he’s hurt, or, or…worse?" A part of him felt embarrassed. What exactly did he want Fadingsun to do? And what would his leader think of him now? What am I doing? He asked himself. Fadingsun clearly had a lot of important things to be dealing with. "S-sorry if I’ve wasted your time." He said, taking a few steps back.

@occultation (By the way, Reedclaw was murdered by Eveningthaw at the ThunderClan border, but of course Duskleaf doesn’t know yet and I thought it would make sense for him to start getting worried after a while, although there is a patrol who’ll find the body, Duskleaf still has no idea where his father went and he wasn’t called for the patrols, so he didn’t think anything of them)

Fadingsun's ears perked as Duskleaf entered his den. For once, someone wasn't coming in to complain about something he'd done or remind him about Fogmuzzle's death. It was a welcome relief, even if the subject at hand wasn't exactly a happy one.

"I'm sorry to hear that your father is missing," he began. "I don't want to spare extra warriors for a search party right now, since everyone needs to be focused on preparing for the coming war. However, I'll go out with you and have a look around the territory. Perhaps, if we look around the outskirts border, we can catch a scent or a sign of something. How does that sound to you?"

( Fading and Dusk don't have to find anything! Don't want to step on the toes of what you have planned )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

"Right I want to talk about a few things, sorry in advance if I say something out of line, I'm just well, bit emotional right now I guess." Adderpaw huffed out feeling her muscles tense thinking about what she had seen. It was a hard horror to shake out of her mind thinking about what was done in front of the entire clan. "Right so..."

"I will admit that I missed what Fogmuzzle has said to begin with as the start of what seems like a migraine was setting in so I'll give that to you. I would have said something about how we have exiled cats that spit threats out but let's say she had to die for the fun of this..." Right, the fun.

"What in the world were you thinking? That was horrible!" Adderpaw said finally letting out all of the shock that she was storing in her mind. She had to chase her mind to try and keep herself calm, to keep herself from saying anything terrible to her leader. "This felt like some code-less and honor-less action that just took place out there. Kill the cat if you think that is what is to make the clan safer, but torture does not bring anything good. This cat was already pinned down and couldn't defend herself anymore but you wanted her death to be slow and painful? That's madness!"

Adderpaw wondered if looking up to higher ranks was worth her time anymore, worth her dedication, her blind support. No, that was only reserved for Larkstar and until she came back to leading this clan she wasn't going to blindly support anyone who held a rank higher than her anymore.

With that you had no qualms with another cat ripping her tongue out while she was still alive and able to scream? Another paw? And in courage by offering ‘trophies’. What example is that supposed to make for the rest of the clan that you forced the older cats to see?

She shook her head and sighed.

Fadingsun I speak to you out of genuine concern for the clan and its well being. Sure you wanted to teach the warriors a lesson about what happens to traitors, but this makes us seem like the stories that queens tell their kits of Shadowclan. Unbelievable brutality that only a kit could believe but the clan is making real.” She bit her lip for a moment. Would Fadingsun listen to her or just kick her out? Demote her? Exile her? To be honest he made her scared enough by that display to think he would do worse than that.

I feel like the clan is only going to end up seeing you as a tyrant despite what you wanted to seem like and this discontent will only brew longer and longer and maybe that fear of rebellion will actually rise up against you. I do not wish to see the day when that happens and that's why I came here to talk to you about it. I feel like we need to pull back from torture right now, before things get set in this way. Before cats think that they need to rise up against you since well…

You made yourself seem so scary.To me. "What do cats do when they are scared? They lash out. Please just be careful."

Sooner or later, he hoped cats would stop reminding him about the atrocity he'd allowed Talonpaw to commit, and how he'd taken pleasure in it. Perhaps that was his punishment for allowing such things to occur in the first place.

He listened to Adderpaw's words in silence, that pesky guilt gnawing at him and growing into an ever-larger presence in his mind. When she'd finished, he spoke quietly.

"This is not the path I want to lead RiverClan down. Fogmuzzle was a bad cat. She deserved to die for threatening her Clanmates. I don't feel sympathy for her, or anyone else who acts like her. I want to make that clear. But who I became in those moments... that isn't who I want to be."

He shook his head. "I've sat with the guilt of my decision for some time now. I have aspects of myself, the way that I approach leadership, that I need to work on." Somehow. "I know I let the Clan down when I made the decisions I made that day. I will do better going forward; I'm not going to let myself stoop to such a low ever again. I expect RiverClan's cats to act honorable, so I need to set a better example of that."

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post
| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 8 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw had paused right at the entrance of the den, taking in a few deep breaths. You can do this. You can do it! No matter how much she chanted it to herself in her head, it didn't stop the restlessness of her paws.

The apprentice sighed. She'd just accepted the role as medicine cat apprentice — this was a whole new beginning for her! And if Mistyshard accepted her, well... she had to believe she could do it. She was chosen over so many other cats, after all — it had to mean something.

Taking in another deep inhale, Berrypaw cleared her tightened throat and tried to call out before padding farther into the den. "F..." Her voice had faltered right after the first syllable, like her mouth had filled with cattail fluff. Internally cursing her own timidity, she cleared her throat again and called out, louder this time. "...Fadingsun? I-It's me, Berrypaw... Mistyshard's new apprentice. She sent me here... to meet you..."

There. She'd done it! Hopefully Fadingsun just didn't hear all the shakiness in her voice. The apprentice waited by the entrance, her heartbeat picking up as she anticipated her leader's reply.

He smiled (a rare act for him lately) when he saw Berrypaw appear in his den. "Ah, yes, Berrypaw. I wanted to offer some congratulations to you on your new position. If there's anything I can do to help you settle into your position, let me know." His voice hardened. "And certainly let me know if anyone treats you disrespectfully. I'm sure Mistyshard will be on them as quick as a fly, but I want you to know that I have your back, too."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Wisteriawren hadn't intended to end up here - but she couldn't help it. Meetings the Clans (that was what they were called, right? clan meetings?) made her sad, because both of them so far had been filled to the brim with yelling. And if she was feeling sad, then how sad did Fadingsun feel?? Wordlessly plopping down in front of the den that she was guessing belonged to the orange and black tabby (she'd seen him disappear into it for long periods of time and was making an educated guess), Wisteriawren rest her head on her paws to wait.

Fadingsun had left camp after the most recent meeting, she knew. He'd taken Dusklion with him, and while normally Wisteriawren would have wanted to follow them (because even Dusklion had looked so sad it made her sad), she'd stayed behind because Fadingsun had said nobody was to go after them. So now here she was instead, waiting for him to come back, a smooth pebble between her paws.

Except, waiting got boring, and her paws itched to move, but she'd made up her mind not to. Simple to say that her waiting transferred into boredom, and her boredom transferred into falling asleep right there on the sand.

[ @occultation - Fadingsun | Saw Fading's den policy was open so Take as long as you need lol, there's no purpose to this visit besides Wisteria giving him a pebble / possibly asking for battle training ]

As Fadingsun headed back to his den, he caught sight of Wisteriawren sleeping outside of it. How long had she been there? If she was waiting to meet with him (which he figured she was), why not leave and come back later? Surely there were more comfy places to sleep than this.

"Wisteriawren," he said, prodding her gently with a paw. "Wake up. If you've come to speak to me, I can do so now. Come with me into my den." Brushing past her, he entered his den.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old May 19th, 2024, 09:40 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post

For as brash, abrasive, and crude as Redmire had proven herself to be, she did seem genuinely interested in helping RiverClan get back on the right side of history. Fadingsun only hoped that interest was in the right place; call him cynical, but over the past few moons he'd grown to see the negative side of most of his Clanmates more often than the positive. Especially when those cats were like Redmire.

"I'm not going to make you a Lionheart out of the blue, especially when you just got yourself thrown out of a meeting," he said coolly. "But if you adjust the way you bring yourself to others in this Clan, there's certainly a good possibility. You're a good warrior, and you are definitely dedicated to RiverClan. I can see that. In the meantime, aside from refraining from causing any further problems for the high ranks, we can always use extra paws helping train our apprentices. We've got a good few of them who have been in training for some time; it would be nice to see them achieve warrior status.

"Patrolling the outskirts border, offering extra help to Mistyshard, hosting events, strengthening our camp's defenses; all of those things can help out, too. Really, Redmire, I trust that you're smart enough to figure out how to be helpful. Just do it in a way that isn't so prickly, perhaps." His tone had grown more lighthearted.

Redmire fidgeted in place. Obviously she wasn't expecting to be handed the role right that second, and she hated taking advice from this guy, but she had to admit those were good ideas. Except for helping Mistyshard - with as long as that cat had spent in training, she should know how to get around stuff by now.

"Prickly is sort of my style, in case you hadn't caught on by now." It was kind of hard not to run her mouth off. "I'll figure something out. If anything pops up that needs attention, I'm always around to help out." She'd try not to bite if anyone called her over.

With a short nod that would barely count as one, she exited the den, pretty much done with her part of the conversation.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old May 20th, 2024, 01:13 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

[SPOILER="Fading"]
Quote:

Sooner or later, he hoped cats would stop reminding him about the atrocity he'd allowed Talonpaw to commit, and how he'd taken pleasure in it. Perhaps that was his punishment for allowing such things to occur in the first place.

He listened to Adderpaw's words in silence, that pesky guilt gnawing at him and growing into an ever-larger presence in his mind. When she'd finished, he spoke quietly.

"This is not the path I want to lead RiverClan down. Fogmuzzle was a bad cat. She deserved to die for threatening her Clanmates. I don't feel sympathy for her, or anyone else who acts like her. I want to make that clear. But who I became in those moments... that isn't who I want to be."

He shook his head. "I've sat with the guilt of my decision for some time now. I have aspects of myself, the way that I approach leadership, that I need to work on." Somehow. "I know I let the Clan down when I made the decisions I made that day. I will do better going forward; I'm not going to let myself stoop to such a low ever again. I expect RiverClan's cats to act honorable, so I need to set a better example of that."

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw was prepared to be disappointed in her leader, she was ready to yell cruel words at him if she needed but.. He almost seemed remorseful? Maybe he was. Adderpaw felt a pang of guilt for letting her anger take over her thinking and thanked she was getting better at controlling her emotions. Though she wasn't sure what to say now or exactly feel. He took the winds out of her sail!

That was a good thing.

But now what she was supposed to say? She let him sit in dead air for far too long she should speak. "Right, please forgive me but I'm not sure I can trust those words right now, not fully. I want to see my leader—You, Fadingsun in a trustful eye. I have been to hopeful cats will change and I haven't seen it yet. Well for the better anyways." She sighed as she looked off and thought about the cats that started to take a down turn. Maybe it was a bit cold of her to say this after seeing the guilt he wore but she didn't want to be disappointed in anyone anymore. "I'll keep an eye on you and if you don't do that again when an execution is needed then well I suppose trusting you fully might be a good idea. You do something like that again I will be right back here yelling in your ear, Alright?!"

It wasn't like the apprentice had much to stand on with her power and position in the clan yet she was going to try and do something. It was no bluff and potentially she would try and talk to a star critter to help her if he did something bad again. Nothing too crazy, maybe a rain cloud right on his head? Yeah that would be good.

"Speaking more on the tongue thing..." Adderpaw said feeling uncomfortable talking about it now that she wasn't scared and angry. Honestly it was going to take moons for that to get erased from her mind. "Its not my place to say things like this, but uh.. Maybe we should keep an eye on Talonpaw? It would be worrying if this becomes a pattern of behavior and all." Adderpaw hoped that she wouldn't be yelled at for talking about another apprentice like this by Fadingsun. Much more she hoped that he didn't tell Talonpaw what she said if Fadingsun disapproved of this. More in fighting would be a headache.
Old May 20th, 2024, 11:33 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Status: ON VACATION UNTIL JUNE 4TH - will reply to all when i'm back <3
Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:

He smiled (a rare act for him lately) when he saw Berrypaw appear in his den. "Ah, yes, Berrypaw. I wanted to offer some congratulations to you on your new position. If there's anything I can do to help you settle into your position, let me know." His voice hardened. "And certainly let me know if anyone treats you disrespectfully. I'm sure Mistyshard will be on them as quick as a fly, but I want you to know that I have your back, too."

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Seeing the leader smile actually eased Berrypaw's worries, if only for a moment; she'd only ever really seen Fadingsun scowling or looking stressed, mainly because he was trying to organized an entire Clan. One that was on the brink of war, mindfully. So right now, looking pleased and friendly, some of her worries could step behind her for a moment.

"Oh... thank you!" she mewed earnestly. To having both Fadingsun's and Mistyshard's support? She already felt a whole lot better, despite her nerves still hanging on. "I will let you know... if anything happens," she assured, dipping her head respectfully. "I... well, I will do what I can for the Clan!"

She couldn't promise much, but she could certainly promise that she'd take her work seriously. And give it all she had.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old May 20th, 2024, 09:37 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
...Oh for the love of the burning stars above! Dusklion barely stifled a growl as yet another cat stated they were scared of her because of what she did to Fogmuzzle. "What would you've rather I did, hm? Wait 'til her claws actually struck a 'paw? 'Til it was their blood stainin' our clearin'?? Is that what you'd rather have??" Sick of it. If she had to explain herself one more time for why she had pinned Fogmuzzle, she was going to rip out the tongue of the cat who asked and shove it down their throat.

With her brother dismissing them both, she let out a scoff at Skyfall's last comments. "Just... keep your head down 'n stop makin' stupid decisions." After this she needed to hunt something. She cast her brother a glance before turning and leaving his den, not caring if she shouldered Skyfall on the way out.

[ Fadingsun - @occultation ] [ Skyfall - @Goopysharkboi ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old May 23rd, 2024, 01:20 AM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Quote:

Fadingsun's ears perked as Duskleaf entered his den. For once, someone wasn't coming in to complain about something he'd done or remind him about Fogmuzzle's death. It was a welcome relief, even if the subject at hand wasn't exactly a happy one.

"I'm sorry to hear that your father is missing," he began. "I don't want to spare extra warriors for a search party right now, since everyone needs to be focused on preparing for the coming war. However, I'll go out with you and have a look around the territory. Perhaps, if we look around the outskirts border, we can catch a scent or a sign of something. How does that sound to you?"

( Fading and Dusk don't have to find anything! Don't want to step on the toes of what you have planned )
As Fadingsun spoke, Duskleaf calmed down a bit, he was relieved that the leader understood, sure why wouldn’t he understand? Duskleaf lowered his head a little bit when Fadingsun said that he wouldn’t send out a search party, but the decision did make sense to him. RiverClan had to prepare now more than ever for what was to come, most warriors would be very busy. However then Fadingsun offered to go with him to look for Reedclaw, and that part made Duskleaf look back up at his leader.

"Please, I'd really appreciate that." Duskleaf began. "T-thank you." He was filled with a whole range of emotions, sadness and worry about his father, gratitude to Fadingsun for offering to help look for him, and anger, except he wasn’t entirely sure who or what to be angry at. Himself for leaving it a few days which could mean the difference between life and death for his father? Reedclaw for just vanishing, no that seemed a bit cruel to be angry at his father for this, surely whatever happened was not his fault. What about whoever had caused this? Well he had no idea what happened or if it was even anyone’s fault, so that also left him with a bit of confusion too.

He also had mixed emotions about going around the territory with Fadingsun, of course he wanted to do it, for answers, but he couldn’t help but worry about what they’d find, hopefully they’d find Reedclaw alive and uninjured, but he wasn’t the type to just vanish and not even tell his own son where he went, so Duskleaf was worried about finding nothing at all or something tragic, but it had to be done, he had to know one way or another.

(Sounds like a good idea! Thank you!)

Duskleaf (RiverClan)

Snakefang (ThunderClan)

Uranium (Kittypet)
Old May 26th, 2024, 09:36 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
Tail swishing behind her and maw stifling a yawn, Dusklion ducked into her brother's den without much warning (she'd love to see him try and kick her out). "Fades, I've got an idea I wanna run by you." She had been thinking more and more on what cats had said at the end of the meeting, and fighting with herself back and forth on whether or not to bring it up. Her main reason for doing this was to make sure that none of the innocent of RiverClan got tangled up in this mess. "...It's about the war that'll be comin' to us here rather soon." A war that... she had helped create.

Swallowing the deputy took a seat promptly in front of her brother. "We need to think about gettin' the queens 'n kits outta here before all hell breaks loose if WindClan decides to raid our camp like those thunder-rats just did. Elders, too. Waitin' until those vultures swoop down into our camp will be too late. I don't want them harmed in this. Given how WindClan attacked us while we had no home 'n were already half-drowned after the flood, I wouldn't put it past some of their cats to see what they could get away while usin' the war as a cover-up." She hated to think it, but it was true. She was starting to learn that even when ruling with an iron claw, cats sometimes acted on their own accord. Just take her and Fallownose, for example.

"I know you're plannin' on runnin' a camp defense event, which is good. I plan to run my own event, 'n I wanna take a group of cats 'n start making another exit that we can use - that way if they come in through the front, we can herd those that can't defend themselves out the back 'n have 'em flee that way." Less cats in the line of fire, the better.

[ Fadingsun - @occultation ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old May 27th, 2024, 08:41 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:

As Fadingsun headed back to his den, he caught sight of Wisteriawren sleeping outside of it. How long had she been there? If she was waiting to meet with him (which he figured she was), why not leave and come back later? Surely there were more comfy places to sleep than this.

"Wisteriawren," he said, prodding her gently with a paw. "Wake up. If you've come to speak to me, I can do so now. Come with me into my den." Brushing past her, he entered his den.

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Safe to say that Wisteriawren's little impromptu nap had her entirely forgetting what she'd come here in the first place to say. For a moment she just stared up at Fadingsun drowsily as he woke her, trying to figure out what he wanted. While Wisteriawren was usually bouncing around the place when awake, she was definitely not someone who woke up like that. It took a full minute for her to blink out of her sleep-induced trance and make sense of the world.

And still... her brain remained blank. Yet, Fadingsun had invited her into his den, and he'd already gone inside, no doubt waiting for her, and she couldn't let him wait because that would be bad manners, but she also couldn't just go sit inside and sit and stare at him because she didn't know what to say, but if she went inside and told him she'd forgotten what she'd come here to say then she'd have wasted his time and possibly gotten him annoyed with her and--- Heavenly hyacinths, she was overthinking again, wasn't she?

Oh dear, her overthinking had rambled on internally for so long that Wisteriawren realized she was already making him wait, and in her haste to get to her paws, the ex-kittypet tripped over the pebble she'd brought and landed on the ground with a quiet grunt. "Cherry blossoms." Wisteriawren cursed softly, and then instantly brightened, her tumble and the minute scrape on her shoulder forgotten. Aha! The reason she was here! The pebble!

Scooping up the item and hurrying into Fadingsun's den with newfound purpose, the classic tabby plopped herself down wordlessly and then presented the orange and black tom with her makeshift present. "Tada, for you!" She exclaimed cheerfully, wide awake as she lifted her gaze from the rock, to Fadingsun, and then around at his den.

Oh. It was dark in here. And really, really empty. She frowned. Considering how lively and full of cats the warrior's den was (of which Wisteriawren still needed to ask someone how nests were acquired so she could stop sleeping in the middle of the clearing every night), Wisteriawren had been expecting... she didn't know, actually. More cats? Another nest? Did Dusklion sleep in here? Wisteriawren craned her neck to look for the deputy's nest somewhere in a corner, but didn't find it.

"You sleep in here, all alone?" She blurted suddenly, gold-flecked blue eyes wide. "That sounds..." She searched for the word a moment, brow furrowing in thought as she focused on her paws. "...lonely?" Yeah, that was it. Something Wisteriawren herself had felt after she could no longer call Greta's home her own.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old May 30th, 2024, 12:50 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Tail lashing, Mistyshard headed into Fadingsun's den. She trusted that Rainpaw was in good paws with Berrypaw for the time being. She only needed to explain what had happened and then she could help her apprentice with the healing... She took a quick breath to calm herself, fuming from the stupidity of Rainpaw's actions.

"Fadingsun, apologies for the rather unsettling intrusion, but I have a report to make about Rainpaw. I was going to mark the ThunderClan border, then hunt in the territory a bit, when I came across Rainpaw's scent. He was on ThunderClan's side of the border, unconcious in Bumblestar's paws. He's one damn lucky apprentice that she didn't kill him. He went deep into ThunderClan territory with the intent of harming and killing Bumblestar. It's so reckless, I just can't," she huffed, disappointment sparkling in her one amber eye.

@occultation

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den