by BEAR.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 02:10 AM

Old May 20th, 2024, 06:23 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Snakefang waited for a little while, until she spotted a light-coloured calico with spots approaching, clearly out of breath. This must be Dreamspirit, she seemed friendly enough, the least Snakefang could do was be friendly as well, she gave a polite nod once Dreamspirit had come to a halt.

"Don't worry about being late, 'long's we get these herbs, it should be alright. 'Least you're here now." Snakefang started walking into the territory, scanning the ground for anything that matched the descriptions Springlight had given. The descriptions of elder flowers and boneset seemed pretty similar to a lot of other plants she’d seen around before, so maybe it was best to start with catmint for now and eventually find the other two somewhere.

"Hey Dreamspirit, you any good at telling the difference between similar plants?" Snakefang decided to see if her patrolmate could help with that, surely she couldn’t be any worse than her at it. "Catmint's easy but the other two look like a lot of other plants."

@Starphobia (Sorry for the short (and possibly messy) post, quite late at night and I should probably be asleep XD)

Duskleaf (RiverClan)

Snakefang (ThunderClan)

Uranium (Kittypet)
Old May 20th, 2024, 10:47 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfhive's voice broke into a laugh, quiet and hoarse from inhaling dirt. Initially, he hadn't registered just how... mucky everything felt, even with the softened fall. "You're not gonna get rid of me that easily." Poison, near-drowning, ambushes... a giant hole, what next? Redhawk got the sky-rock. Either Wolfhive was luckier than the RNG gods thought, or he was incredibly unlucky and it was only a matter of time before that caught up to him. But for now, he was here - and he boinked his head against hers affectionately. "Not in a million lifetimes."

As for the spirit... Wolfhive was uncertain, but Bumba definitely knew this cat. Jaystride. The name was... faintly familiar, he still couldn't put his paw on it.

"You're in a tunnel network." Jaystride's voice echoed in his mind, and Wolfhive couldn't tell.. if the spirit was actually speaking or talking to him in his head. He had to be speaking if Bumba could hear him. "The entire system goes beneath all Clans, but most of it has collapsed.. only fragments remain." Jaystride's path would lead them through this maze, avoiding the ends that had sunken in. "This is where I was, Bumblestar. A badger collapsed my exit and I couldn't escape, but you both can."

He would stop at the entrance in question, where it was blocked by dirt and debris.. but in comparison to the other deadends Wolfhive saw, this seemed looser. Jaystride would begin to dig the dirt, shoveling away a combination of soil and rock. Wolfhive could taste the distant breeze. It was much fresher than where the sinkhole had dumped them, like they were closer to the surface.

He was quick to join in, trying to not touch the flickering image of the spirit.. unsuccessfully? It felt weird. Cold, but solid not unlike an icicle. Jaystride didn't seem to care. "Keep doing this... and you'll be free shortly. And kid," this was laced with warmth, despite the hint of exasperation in his tone. Wolfhive had the impression this was meant for Bumba and not himself. "You're a badass, not a dumbass. Think before you leap. Abyss diving.. that's gotta be a first!" Jaystride's form would fully vanish, and in its place was a small bouquet of ragweed. Enough to give two cats a bit of a boost for the path ahead.

Wolfhive was a bit more focused on the dirt though, aggressively tearing at the soil and stone, not fully processing the dirty white 'rock' he pushed aside. Had he taken a second to look, he would've seen it was bone.. one being a mostly intact badger skull.

[ @dino. ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 20th, 2024, 11:30 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Spite was usually the first emotion that surged when Bumblestar felt grief - kill whatever had done harm, or destroy it if it wasn't alive - but with this? She was just raw. Grateful, maybe, but raw all the same, because having him so close but so far hurt.

She did hope that badger was dead, though. It had to be. Nothing could have survived this collapse if Jaystride hadn't. She tucked in beside Wolfhive to scrape dirt away from the clogged opening. "I'm sorry." It was a hoarse whisper, wrought with guilt. "That I couldn't find you in time."

Then he was gone, leaving behind the herb she'd begun to miss throughout winter, and she wasn't sure if he had even heard her.

With a single claw, she hooked a stalk of ragweed and pulled it into her mouth, chewing and swallowing, before nudging Wolfhive to do the same as she returned to the task. Her shoulder hurt from where she had fallen on it, and her muscles burned, but she needed out. They needed out. She didn't care what Brokenstar had told her, she would not leave her son to die down here, broken and battered and forgotten along with the tunnels themselves.

Cold, fresh air rushed to meet them once they broke through the pile, daylight breaking through the gap. Chest heaving, Bumblestar shoved more out of the way. Thank Jaystride for the herbs that took away the exhaustion, even if it would hit later. With a grunt, the cat-sized gap was finalized and the dirt had settled and they could get the hell out of this forsaken place.

"You first, get." She moved aside to let Wolfhive out; if it collapsed again, she at least wanted him on stable ground.

The badger skull wasn't missed. She'd come back for it later, once they'd finished with the beast back at the Ruins. It would look good hanging above the entrance to her den.

[ @BEAR. ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old May 21st, 2024, 05:28 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamrog View Post
Snakefang waited for a little while, until she spotted a light-coloured calico with spots approaching, clearly out of breath. This must be Dreamspirit, she seemed friendly enough, the least Snakefang could do was be friendly as well, she gave a polite nod once Dreamspirit had come to a halt.

"Don't worry about being late, 'long's we get these herbs, it should be alright. 'Least you're here now." Snakefang started walking into the territory, scanning the ground for anything that matched the descriptions Springlight had given. The descriptions of elder flowers and boneset seemed pretty similar to a lot of other plants she’d seen around before, so maybe it was best to start with catmint for now and eventually find the other two somewhere.

"Hey Dreamspirit, you any good at telling the difference between similar plants?" Snakefang decided to see if her patrolmate could help with that, surely she couldn’t be any worse than her at it. "Catmint's easy but the other two look like a lot of other plants."
Quote:

@Starphobia (Sorry for the short (and possibly messy) post, quite late at night and I should probably be asleep XD)
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Dreamspirit
Dilute leopard spotted and calico she-cat with unusual pale eyes and a short curly tail.
She/They | 13 Moons | Gentle, Mother-like, Kind
Purrks:
Monkey's Paw

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Dreamspirit gave a small nod, scanning the ground breifly.

"Elderflowers, yes. They're pretty easy to find. Or recognise at least. The petals have a unique shape to it," She said,turning back to Snakefang and giving her a warm smile. "I used to see them around the territory all the time, and wondered what they were used for. I only know what they're called because a fellow apprentice had told me moons back." She shrugged, turning her focus back to the ground. She was sure she had seen Elderflowers grow somewhere around here, unless they were already picked and taken by previous patrols. She ducked around a shrub, and finally, her pale gaze finally set on a familiar plant growing on the shrub.

"There it is," Dreamspirit purred, prodding it with one paw. She glanced back to Snakefang. "I'm not sure about Boneset. Seems like we've got some meticulous examining to do, hm?" In the process of speaking, Dreamspirit also took the time to gently remove the flowers from the bush, holding it lightly in her jaws.

[+2 Elderflowers ]
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; May 21st, 2024 at 05:29 PM.
Old May 21st, 2024, 06:03 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

As Dreamspirit found some elderflowers and explained how to recognise them, Snakefang approached where the flowers had been, and examined the remaining ones, taking note of the petal shape that Dreamspirit had pointed out.

"Right, I can see that petal shape you mentioned now…" She said, still staring at the flowers. Then she looked back at Dreamspirit, "Boneset…" She paused for a moment, trying to remember what Springlight had said of it. "Tall plant with long and thin leaves, and a head of white flowers, that’s it!" Great, she’d remembered what boneset was, now just to find some.

Out of the corner of her eye, Snakefang noticed a tall plant with a bunch of white flowers on the top, and padded over to have a closer look. "I think I’ve found some boneset, what do you think?"

@Starphobia

Duskleaf (RiverClan)

Snakefang (ThunderClan)

Uranium (Kittypet)

Last edited by Seamrog; May 21st, 2024 at 06:05 PM.
Old May 21st, 2024, 06:25 PM
work is never done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 6 Moons - Former ThunderClan -
- A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes -

TW: Broken Bone
Someone was here to rescue him. Wolfpaw cracked a small smile as Wolfhive and Sproutfleck came over. "Think I Could Crawl Out," the young tabby said through gritted teeth. He still felt the pain, but his leg was numb, his bone shattered by the tree. As the Hornet moved the tree, Wolfpaw thrusted himself forward using his front legs, allowing to have Sproutfleck help if they attempted to pull him out. His green eyes winced as he turn to Wolfhive. "T-Thanks," the young apprentice croaked out. He turned to Sproutfleck, giving them a grateful nod. It hurt to speak, he had gone at least a day without water and was parched. But he needed to say one final thing before his silence. "C-Can't ... Move ... leg. Numb." That would be enough explanation for the two warriors to get a gist of the injury. He wondered how his siblings and mama were doing. Sure, he was rude, but it was part of being the oldest brother. He would die for his baby brothers and sisters. And mama, how was mama Antfluff doing? Surely she was worried for her eldest son, right? Stars, he was tearing up. The brown apprentice lifted up his paw to wipe away his tears. He would see them soon.
[ @zBlaze @BEAR. ]
[ LMK if you want me to make any changes to the sprout part!! @zBlaze // sprout has Left its just us ]
A noise made Wolfhive's ears flicker, but he was too preoccupied with the tree to give it further mind. He didn't even notice the odd scent as it neared. Rotted wood and W/olfpaw's fear scent from being trapped so long was near overwhelming. For better or worse, Sproutfleck seemed on the case of whatever was approaching - and once W/olfpaw was freed, he was gone to check it out.

Wolfhive was personally more concerned about the smooshed apprentice. Once he was certain the tree wouldn't boomerang back on him, Wolfhive released his grip and sprang over to W/olfpaw's side. A quick examination confirmed the worst - his leg seemed broken, possibly beyond repair. "You think you can still walk? Lean on me, 'n I'll help you back to camp."

If supported walking didn't work out and W/olfpaw needed further help, Wolfhive would carry him.. but he wasn't sure if that'd make things worse, so he wanted to try this first.

[ @Bean ]

Old May 21st, 2024, 06:59 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Hopeful

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 6 Moons - ThunderClan Apprentice -
- A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes -

TW: Broken Bone
Seems that the other guy had gone to investigate something. The brown apprentice turned as Wolfhive made his way over. "I can try," he squeaked, gratefully leaning on the warriors shoulder. He shuffled forward on his three working legs, nodding his head. "Think I can make it back," Wolfpaw chirped, green eyes flashing with pain. "C-Can we head back? I wanna see mama," the apprentice whimpered. Mama would help him. The brown tabby turned his head to glance at his broken leg and quickly turned his head back at the horrific sight. Wolfpaw dipped his head, allowing the older cat to lead him back to his home.
[ @BEAR. ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old May 22nd, 2024, 04:40 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

@BEAR. [VERY LATE BUT HERE IT IS]

Woodpaw

He would maintain himself in a defence position even as Wolfhive said to try and always be in an advantage at offence. Maybe he really should try that next time- the tom tends to be more defensive rather than attacking most of the time... a new style in change could work well, perhaps.

Suddenly, the Hornet lunged towards him, and instinctively he took a step back and crouched down as their paws touched his back. It would probably make it harder for Wolfhive to swipe at him, especially when he is farther out of reach. As Wolfhive got closer to the ground, Woodpaw would spring up and tackle Wolfhive.

If the warrior was smaller or at least similar in size as the apprentice, he would've pinned him down. However, as one that is bigger and more powerful, the most he could do was try to attack him. If his chest and stomach were exposed, Woodpaw would swipe at his belly.
Old May 22nd, 2024, 06:37 AM
work is never done

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Spite was usually the first emotion that surged when Bumblestar felt grief - kill whatever had done harm, or destroy it if it wasn't alive - but with this? She was just raw. Grateful, maybe, but raw all the same, because having him so close but so far hurt.

She did hope that badger was dead, though. It had to be. Nothing could have survived this collapse if Jaystride hadn't. She tucked in beside Wolfhive to scrape dirt away from the clogged opening. "I'm sorry." It was a hoarse whisper, wrought with guilt. "That I couldn't find you in time."

Then he was gone, leaving behind the herb she'd begun to miss throughout winter, and she wasn't sure if he had even heard her.

With a single claw, she hooked a stalk of ragweed and pulled it into her mouth, chewing and swallowing, before nudging Wolfhive to do the same as she returned to the task. Her shoulder hurt from where she had fallen on it, and her muscles burned, but she needed out. They needed out. She didn't care what Brokenstar had told her, she would not leave her son to die down here, broken and battered and forgotten along with the tunnels themselves.

Cold, fresh air rushed to meet them once they broke through the pile, daylight breaking through the gap. Chest heaving, Bumblestar shoved more out of the way. Thank Jaystride for the herbs that took away the exhaustion, even if it would hit later. With a grunt, the cat-sized gap was finalized and the dirt had settled and they could get the hell out of this forsaken place.

"You first, get." She moved aside to let Wolfhive out; if it collapsed again, she at least wanted him on stable ground.

The badger skull wasn't missed. She'd come back for it later, once they'd finished with the beast back at the Ruins. It would look good hanging above the entrance to her den.

[ @BEAR. ]
Wolfhive had largely been running on autopilot once Jaystride vanished, his attention on digging their way out. Dust and grime coated his body, his paws were nearly black from the soil, and beneath the filth his body screamed in protest.

But the adrenaline of needing to escape was overriding his sensors, and Bumba briefly broke him from this trance when she nudged him. He followed her example of eating the ragweed before he refocus, back to the grind.

Pretty soon light was breaking through the debris.. and then the soil and rock crumbled away more, leaving more room for escape. At her urging Wolfhive passed through the newly made entrance first, but he was quick to spin on his paws once he was free. If it collapsed, he wanted... He didn't know what he wanted, but some dirt wouldn't keep him from getting his mom out. "You second, get." It was lighthearted in the sense of echoing her words, but not in the sense he wanted her out. Safely, intact... Once he knew she was through he wished he could just, collapse into her.

Today definitely hadn't gone as planned, and they'd both be feeling it later.

Old May 22nd, 2024, 07:06 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
As Dreamspirit found some elderflowers and explained how to recognise them, Snakefang approached where the flowers had been, and examined the remaining ones, taking note of the petal shape that Dreamspirit had pointed out.

"Right, I can see that petal shape you mentioned now…" She said, still staring at the flowers. Then she looked back at Dreamspirit, "Boneset…" She paused for a moment, trying to remember what Springlight had said of it. "Tall plant with long and thin leaves, and a head of white flowers, that’s it!" Great, she’d remembered what boneset was, now just to find some.

Out of the corner of her eye, Snakefang noticed a tall plant with a bunch of white flowers on the top, and padded over to have a closer look. "I think I’ve found some boneset, what do you think?"

@Starphobia

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Dreamspirit
Dilute leopard spotted and calico she-cat with unusual pale eyes and a short curly tail.
She/They | 13 Moons | Gentle, Mother-like, Kind
Purrks:
Monkey's Paw

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Dreamspirit shrugged, carefully inspecting the herb.

"Looks like it, we could always come back if we're wrong, no?"

Dreamspirit had never been very experienced with herbs, and now that she was sent on a patrol to find them just by description, it was harder than she realised.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!