ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:29 PM
jaykit finder !! urget...
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:26 PM

Old May 9th, 2024, 04:16 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)
Default Re: May Gathering

Riversong bristled as the smell of fish reached their nose. They hated that smell. To them, it was no different than the smell of blood. Odd. RiverClan and blood seems... familiar.

Minnowsplash arrived at the gathering, feeling tense as Bumblestar aimed a jab at their clan. What right did that cat to poke at RiverClan? She probably had no idea how much more hard-working and dedicated the fish were to their clan than ThunderClan's own mice.

(both open)

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old May 9th, 2024, 05:15 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf spotted a brown tabby with bright green eyes just like his own approaching him. Yep, this was her, the ThunderClan warrior who always came to speak to him at gatherings. "Erm…Snakefang, isn’t it?" He asked. He noticed something strange however, was that worry in her eyes?

"Yep, that’s right." Snakefang said as she sat down next to him. How in the name of StarClan would she even ask this next part without Duskleaf getting suspicious? She knew she’d have to tell him the truth. "Duskleaf, I know this may sound like a bit of a weird question, but where is Reedclaw?"

Snakefang’s question caught him off guard. Why did she want to know where his father was? "I'm not sure where he is, why?" It seemed…strange. Come to think of it, Duskleaf hadn’t seen his father for a while, and now this ThunderClan cat was asking where Reedclaw was? It made no sense to him, but the look of worry he’d noticed in Snakefang’s eyes before she even spoke, then the weird question, combined with the fact that he really didn’t know where his father was made him quite concerned.

Snakefang didn’t know how to answer the 'why', not without Duskleaf finding out the truth. "Do you know if he’s alright though?" She asked, sounding even more worried than before, and judging by the look on his face, Duskleaf must’ve been feeling the same way too.

"I don’t know." Duskleaf said. "Why are you asking me that?" He really wanted to know now.

Snakefang realised that she had no choice now but to tell him the truth. How to even word this? Direct and straight to the point, just the way she’d like to be told something like this. Just the way she was with every cat. "Because I want to know if my father is alright."

Duskleaf seemed to go from worried to offended. "What do you mean your father?! That’s ridiculous, you’re a ThunderClan cat! Reedclaw was a loyal RiverClan warrior, he’d never have kits with a squirrel chaser!" Duskleaf took a few breaths before continuing. "Now you’ve got me worrying about my father, and you’ve dishonoured him too! Look, why don’t you just go away and leave me alone?" His voice was full of anger, he didn’t like being like this, but the implication that his father would have a secret relationship and even a kit in ThunderClan seemed insulting.

Snakefang just sighed. This was going to be harder than she thought. "Duskleaf, you don’t know as much about our father as you think you do. Yes, he's a proud and strong RiverClan cat, but he fell in love with a ThunderClan cat, you can’t blame him for that. And then two kits were born, he takes you back to RiverClan with him because you look like him, and our mother takes me back to ThunderClan because I look more like her. Reedclaw still comes over to see us sometimes, but he didn’t show up recently, that’s why I got worried."

"Don't lie to me!" Duskleaf shouted back, he was hardly aware that he was causing a scene. Snakefang could be right, but the shock, worry and anger were fuelling his reaction. "You know what, just leave me alone. Don’t ever talk to me again!" He stormed off, to where? Not even he knew, but he just wanted to get a bit of distance from Snakefang…his sister.

(Any cat can react to this if they want to!)

Duskleaf (RiverClan)

Snakefang (ThunderClan)

Uranium (Kittypet)

Last edited by Seamrog; May 9th, 2024 at 05:24 PM.
Old May 9th, 2024, 08:35 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
@dino. , @taillow , @occultation

Spiderthroat once again took up the rear, or what was considered the 'rear' but moreso near the end of the main gaggle of idiots, the stragglers would pool in throughout the Gathering. ThunderClan starting this gathering once more, it came to no surprise. At this point it was normal... Hopefully no boulders being hucked at this one. Well okay hold on take that back, no boulders being hucked at him. Specifically. Anyone else? He doesn't care.

Making his way towards his lone throne he's realized. What's this? Someone else actually sits there now. First. Rude. Secondly he didn't think any of the other Clans were put together enough to have a deputy. Oh and look at that, to no surprise RiverClan once again has a different Leader and Deputy. At most these two would maybe last...hmm... he'll give them Two Moons.

"That's what the last two dissapointmen's said. Feel like I keep hearing 'Last one's gone, this one's new n better.' and still I am not impressed at any given point." he said as he made his way towards where the four were sitting. An unamused expression on his face as he looked between the two scale sniffers. Doing his best not to laugh as the new deputy began to act confident.

"Man. Didn't realize you guys had it at all before honestly. Coulda fooled me." he hummed. "You lot like to act like the fish you eat, flop around, die at a moments inconvenience, an' smell."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 9th, 2024, 10:55 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Talonpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The swirled gray tabby followed the rest of his Clanmates through the territory and to the Seastones. He don't know how long it's been since RiverClan attended a Gathering, but he wasn't about to miss it. Twilightstar was sure to be (rightfully) pissed since three RiverClan warriors had broken into WindClan's camp. Talonpaw wouldn't be surprised if she declared war on them. He knew ThunderClan hated them as well, considering they had raided the camp. It was unfortunate that the tree lovers were the only other ones here.

Talonpaw acknowledged Fadingsun's and Dusklion's words with a twitch of his ears, breaking off to take a seat by himself. He wasn't about to pick a fight with a ThunderClan cat for no reason. He may dislike Bumblestar for raiding their camp, but there was no way she could have known about the state of disrepair RiverClan had been in at the time and he honestly couldn't say he wouldn't have done the same thing if their positions were reversed.

[OPEN]
Old May 10th, 2024, 12:38 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Talonpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The swirled gray tabby followed the rest of his Clanmates through the territory and to the Seastones. He don't know how long it's been since RiverClan attended a Gathering, but he wasn't about to miss it. Twilightstar was sure to be (rightfully) pissed since three RiverClan warriors had broken into WindClan's camp. Talonpaw wouldn't be surprised if she declared war on them. He knew ThunderClan hated them as well, considering they had raided the camp. It was unfortunate that the tree lovers were the only other ones here.

Talonpaw acknowledged Fadingsun's and Dusklion's words with a twitch of his ears, breaking off to take a seat by himself. He wasn't about to pick a fight with a ThunderClan cat for no reason. He may dislike Bumblestar for raiding their camp, but there was no way she could have known about the state of disrepair RiverClan had been in at the time and he honestly couldn't say he wouldn't have done the same thing if their positions were reversed.

[OPEN]

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(Apologies for any mistakes or if anyone already replied, I just got power back after an unexpected power cut )

Deerspark didn't know why he was even trying to bother going to this gathering. In all honesty, he would've much rather stayed home, keep his ears from all that drama. He found himself going anyways. If there were to be a fight, at least he'd be there to protect his clan with his life. Maybe Tadpolesprint would come and make this evening a lot more bearable. Oh well... As he walked slowly through the crowd he noticed another Riverclan cat sitting lonesome.

Company? No? Maybe don't bother them, some cats like their space. But didn't his mate scold him (albeit playfully) for not having any friends? Was it really time to change that?

Deerspark decided he'd take his chances and when he got close enough he recognized the apprentice as Talonpaw. He tilted his head curiously relief filling his senses. It was a Riverclan cat, that was already a great start! As of right now though, it seemed that even a Riverclan cat would be willing to claw his ears off.

He stopped just as he was face to face with the 'paw. "Mind if.... If I... Sit?"

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 10th, 2024, 01:30 PM
Love is dangerous

Bump Policy: when I don't respond in a while
My Mood: Bored

WhitePelt went with the other warriors, after telling her kits to stay and watch over the elders. Soon they were gonna be apprentices! That was exciting for WhitePelt as she wanted her kits to be apprentices soon
Old May 10th, 2024, 02:15 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 21 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
__________________________________________________ ____

It had been quite sometime since mudsmoke had last set his paws on this sand. The dark tabby quietly stalked through the crowd of cats picking a spot to sit down. So far it looked like only thunderclan were here. He hadn't been to a gathering in a while and yet it's not like he missed them. He never really like seeing the other clans, didn't really care about their dumb problems if the didn't involve him or his clan.

Sitting down close to the seastones but near the front. he glanced around at the cats gathered on the beach trying to see if he could spot any familiar faces. He turned to look up at the leaders, as expected still the same fleabrained cat as he remembered. The tip of his tail twitched in annoyance before he sighed, he wondered what kinda drama they had missed the past two gatherings. Anything interesting? He wouldn't mind if someone could fill him in then again he also didn't mind if they didn't. He wouldn't say he was very social but it was entertaining to say the least to talk to some of the other clans.

OPEN

═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
all toasters need some bread and all bread needs to be toasted
Old May 10th, 2024, 02:21 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Hmm, 'strongest in the Clan', is that what they were considered now? Certainly a far cry from a few seasons ago, where they'd been struggling to even hold their heads above shallow water.

Bumblestar slumped down into a loose loaf, one paw tucked against her chest as the other dangled from the edge of the stone, choosing to let that comment feed her ego at a later date as Spiderthroat finally showed up. What he said made her snicker, the corners of her mouth turned up in a wry grin.

"Yeah, we'll see just how long that lasts you," she mused aloud with a sideways glance at Dusklion. "Would be real nice to have someone actually worth goin' up against. Your Clan's been a real disappointment so far." Easy to fight, easy to kill, easy to storm their camp and apparently wreck them so hard their brand new leader had to step down. How many was that under her pelt, now... two? Beansprout whom had been a direct kill, now Birdsnow whom apparently hadn't been able to handle the fallout of the fight. She wondered if she could add these new faces to her list any time soon.

"But I gotta talk to the two of you, anyways, 'n you've made my life a lot easier by actually showin' up 'n not makin' me have to track someone down at the border. Two of your warriors attacked both my medicine cats unprovoked - Springlight said her attacker was brown-furred with green eyes, 'n that Drizzlecloud's was, 'm, brown 'n white-dappled if I'm remembering it right. No names caught." Her eyes drifted between the two RiverClan high ranks. "Woulda gotten a hold of you earlier if you hadn't been off the map. I'd get it if they'd had their claws out 'n were actively goin' after cats, but they were just on the sidelines doin' their jobs when they were ransacked outta nowhere. Won't tolerate it. If there's somethin' that can be done about it now, I want it done." Whether that be the perpetrators killed by the RiverClan leaders and proof delivered, or left for Bumblestar to handle herself, she didn't care. Hell, even if they were gone and then handled if they ended up showing back up, that would be fine too. Just as long as they weren't walking around anymore.

[ @taillow @occultation @Starfall ]

Old May 10th, 2024, 02:42 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Mysterious

— STAGHEART —

very large & muscular light brown tabby tom with stark greenish-blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 1

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 50 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart had picked up the rear of his Clanmates, always feeling the need to watch their backs. He came in and settled near Mudsmoke, nodding a brief greeting to the tom before swiveling his ears to listen to the leaders and deputies chatter.

Their banter was amusing for the most part, ThunderClan never ceasing their snarky remarks. He didn't mind at all until Bumblestar mentioned the part about two RiverClan warriors attacking their medicine cats.

The fur along his spine started to bristle. They were already in hot water with WindClan, and ThunderClan had been no ally to them recently — who was fish-brained enough to do that? Fools. He sighed quietly in vexation, hoping Fadingsun and Dusklion would be able to deter any violence this may be proposing. Not that he was afraid — he'd go down fighting for his Clan anyday. But they still needed time to build up... now was not the time to get ThunderClan on their bad side as well.

/ @burntToast - for mud mention, feel free to have them interact if you want

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old May 11th, 2024, 08:13 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 21 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
__________________________________________________ ___

Overhearing Bumblestar and spiderthroats comments he could help but scoff. It's not like he wanted more enemies but he wouldn't mind taking his claws down both their insolent faces. Unlike how he did back at camp he didn't hide his growl. "remind me why Fadingsun thinks we should waste our time coming to this thing? We were doing quite fine not attending the last two moons" mudsmoke asked turning to stagheart as the tom sat down next him.

"it's not like we need to tell the other clans what's happening in our territory. It's not any of their business. Plus I have a and feeling about how tonight is going to go." he added glaring across the crowd of cats that had already arrived, still no sight of Windclan or shadowclan. Hmm. While waiting for a response from stagheart he turned back to the floodstone, glaring at his leader. He wasn't as proud as he had been of Fadingsuns recent actions. He didn't doubt his leader and would still die for his clan but he didn't quite agree with majority of what the high ranks were doing. Especially now with recent execution, mudsmoke wouldn't say he thought as highly of fadingsun as he did before.

Tags:
-stagheart [@squidz]

all toasters need some bread and all bread needs to be toasted

Last edited by burntToast; May 12th, 2024 at 03:02 AM.