Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:24 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:17 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:04 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Maybi
Today 01:56 AM
Hunting Training Wanted!
Last post by Madelaine
Today 01:47 AM

Old September 22nd, 2023, 08:27 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Shadow's Break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfinder View Post
@Rose
Let's hope you can hunt, eh? Whiteheart says as they arrive, instantly going into his makeshift hunting stance to fit his needs. He picks up the sound of something digging to his left, and he angles his ears. If he's lucky, he might catch a mouse or a vole.

Starrypaw
One With The Warren & Kitty Softpaws Purrk Active

The black and white female shuffled her paws, as if embarrassed. "I can't hunt." She said finally, watching Whiteheart. "If you can just show me how to, though... Please..?"

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old September 22nd, 2023, 09:07 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

snowecho // he/they // 30 moons

---

Ah, so they were well acquainted. Who were they to get in the way of that? If they wanted to patrol together and he slinked back to Vulturefang with his pitiful harvest that was good enough. Taking a few steps back, he speaks quietly to Starrypaw.

"N-No, it's alright... You don't deserve to have to stay with me... Go on, I'll... I'll be fine. I'll just... Look for the shrubs. It's so obvious not even an idiot like me could mess it up."

He will not be fine!
starrypaw | @Rose // dogskull | @xavier.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !

Last edited by silver.; September 24th, 2023 at 11:52 AM.
Old September 24th, 2023, 04:30 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

@Rose
Whiteheart stared for a moment at the ground unblinkingly. Whoever was this apprentice's mentor had seriously taught her zip. Sighing internally, he looked up at Starrypaw. "Well, first things first, you gotta keep low, crouch. Your tail shoulda be tucked in. Stalk. Slowly, don't go banging your paws everywhere!" He corrected her whenever he needed, green eyes never leaving the 'paw

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old September 26th, 2023, 12:12 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Quote:
@Rose
Whiteheart stared for a moment at the ground unblinkingly. Whoever was this apprentice's mentor had seriously taught her zip. Sighing internally, he looked up at Starrypaw. "Well, first things first, you gotta keep low, crouch. Your tail shoulda be tucked in. Stalk. Slowly, don't go banging your paws everywhere!" He corrected her whenever he needed, green eyes never leaving the 'paw

Starrypaw

"Ohhhh okay!" Starrypaw said, dropping into a crouch, her feathery tail waving wildly around in the air. "Like this?!" She asked, and indeed started stomping - but courtest of the Kitty Softpaws purrk, her paws made no sound. After a moment of thought, she tucked her tail in like Whiteheart had said, her brow furrowed in concentration as her movements became more fluid.

Old September 27th, 2023, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Starrypaw

"Ohhhh okay!" Starrypaw said, dropping into a crouch, her feathery tail waving wildly around in the air. "Like this?!" She asked, and indeed started stomping - but courtest of the Kitty Softpaws purrk, her paws made no sound. After a moment of thought, she tucked her tail in like Whiteheart had said, her brow furrowed in concentration as her movements became more fluid.

"Good! Now off ya go, let's hunt. Don't get out of my vision though." The warrior smiled. That wasn't so bad. He turned to stalk a vole,silent despite the drag of his lame leg.

Old September 28th, 2023, 06:48 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Quote:
"Good! Now off ya go, let's hunt. Don't get out of my vision though." The warrior smiled. That wasn't so bad. He turned to stalk a vole,silent despite the drag of his lame leg.

Starrypaw

Giggling quietly as Whiteheart approved of her stance, Starrypaw watched him a moment before slinking off on her own in a different direction, presumably to hunt something of her own. That was how this worked, wasn't it?

Scenting the air, Starrypaw snuck off after a.. mouse, was it? She wanted to hunt! She wanted to catch something! Whiskers twitching with excitement as she caught smell of a rodent, Starrypaw slunk after the prey in question, her heart light and her pawsteps lighter. A while later, she was trotting back with a mouse dangling from her maw, expression bright with pride. "Look what I caught, Mister! Look, look!"

[ +1 Mouse ]

Old September 28th, 2023, 11:54 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

Starrypaw

"I'll stay with you, Pip!" Starrypaw announced to the world excitedly, dancing after her brother. She paused midway, though, hesitantly glancing back at Snowecho. "Show Sir will be okay alone, yes? Starrypaw can stay with Mister if he wants."

[ @silverwynds - Snowecho | Forgive the post length :,) ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwynds View Post

snowecho // he/they // 30 moons

---

Ah, so they were well acquainted. Who were they to get in the way of that? If they wanted to patrol together and he slinked back to Vulturefang with his pitiful harvest that was good enough. Taking a few steps back, he speaks quietly to Starrypaw.

"N-No, it's alright... You don't deserve to have to stay with me... Go on, I'll... I'll be fine. I'll just... Look for the shrubs. It's so obvious not even an idiot like me could mess it up."

He will not be fine!

> THE GOLDEN PRINCE •°..
《 Mind Reader : Inactive | Chill of death : Inactive | Ultimate Predator : Inactive 》
|| he/bark* ||

* Dogskull is NOT out to anybody about his bark neos. Please only have your oc refer to Dogskull using he/him.

Dogskull gave a kurt nod to Starrypaws choice before looking at Snowecho. Dogskull made a confused face at how the older warrior spoke. Stars, bark hoped he didn't act like that when bark was as old as Snowecho. Dogskull turned his full undivided attention to finding herbs for his father. A single green eye scanned around for any of the herbs his father described. If Elmshadow was here Dogskull would have asked what they were for. Perhaps he could ask later on when they got back. Soon enough the newly made warriors attention was grabbed by something white. The warrior cautiously walked forward to get a better look.

"Chamomile."

Dogskull whispered to nobody but barkself. Dogskull counted the amount before plucking three of the flowers and leaving some for more to grow. Can't over pick. Dogskull looked around for any more white. Dogskull turned his head to Starrypaw. The tom hadn't talked to her since barks warrior ceremony.

"How's your training going?"

The tom asked with a flick of barks untattered ear. If his adopted sister needed it bark would happily give her lessons.

| +3 Chamomile |

Last edited by xavier.; September 28th, 2023 at 11:54 PM.
Old September 30th, 2023, 12:45 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

snowecho // he/they // 31 moons
purrks: -

---

The shrubs weren't too hard to find. There wasn't a whole lot of color in Shadowclan territory. Not sure what exactly he was meant to bring back, he decides to just chew off a few long stems with the bulbs at the ends, being sure to keep a few leaves attached. Whether it was the stem, the bulb, or the leaves, he would be sure to bring them all so he didn't mess it up! Anxious eyes scan the area as they look for their patrol mates, trotting off in the direction of their scent to catch up and follow along silently.

[+2 burnet?]

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old October 2nd, 2023, 05:58 AM

Quote:

Starrypaw

Giggling quietly as Whiteheart approved of her stance, Starrypaw watched him a moment before slinking off on her own in a different direction, presumably to hunt something of her own. That was how this worked, wasn't it?

Scenting the air, Starrypaw snuck off after a.. mouse, was it? She wanted to hunt! She wanted to catch something! Whiskers twitching with excitement as she caught smell of a rodent, Starrypaw slunk after the prey in question, her heart light and her pawsteps lighter. A while later, she was trotting back with a mouse dangling from her maw, expression bright with pride. "Look what I caught, Mister! Look, look!"

[ +1 Mouse ]

Whitheart smiled at the apprentice. "Good catch! Now, let's head back. Vulturefang probs is waiting for us." He picked up his catch of 3 voles, secretly proud of his quarry. He happened to chance upon a vole haven. The lame warrior limped back to camp, making sure Starrypaw was with him.

Old October 2nd, 2023, 05:49 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Starrypaw

Starrypaw pranced after her older brother with untamed glee. "Oooh, training is going so well!" She chirped happily. "I think I'll be a warrior super soon!" Plodding after him on quiet paws, Starrypaw's eyes widened as she took stock of the herb in question. "Caaaamomileee." She repeated happily, and then plucked two strands of her own from a little ways away. "Tadaa!!"

[ +2 Camomile | @xavier. - Dogskull ]

Last edited by Rose; October 2nd, 2023 at 05:50 PM.